[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon TCG/O General Meme Meta Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 39

File: Elite 4.jpg (284KB, 593x741px) Image search: [Google]
Elite 4.jpg
284KB, 593x741px
Old
>>28678279

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: What will become the new meta when XY Evolution comes out?
>>
Why the fuck are the battle pack code prices haven't changed
>>
File: Better than elite trash.jpg (110KB, 764x361px) Image search: [Google]
Better than elite trash.jpg
110KB, 764x361px
Where's the mewtwo fag, found something better than your generic elite sleeves :^)
>>
>Knock out 12 Pokemon with your Fire Pokemon

Is there a single challenge in the entire game that is harder to complete without resorting to begging?
>>
>>28708811
Play Typhlosion
>>
>TotT
The rattata will be part of the meta if there will be no new tool discarder
>>
will Ninja Boy ever be fixed?
>>
>>28708860
Eventually, but I think they're still trying to fix it
>>
>>28708290
>TotT: What will become the new meta when XY Evolution comes out?

It will remain the same, Evolutions doesnt have any meta-changing cards.
>>
>>28708626
>Sleeves, Box and Coin featuring Mewtwo Y AND X
>better than Sleeves, Box and Coin featuring just Mewtwo Y

What a shit taste anon.
>>
>>28708860
What was bugged about it anyway?
>>
>>28709103
Well, mewtwo fag things old FA skyla is better than new FA skyla
>>
>>28709103
>Using generic sleeves that anyone can get for 1/2 packs
>>
>>28708827
>implying I own any Fire decks apart from the Fire basics
>>
>>28709167
Those sleevs are also cheap as fuck, anyone can get them easily for 4 packs and they are uglier and less thematic than the ETB ones.

If you are going to critique the sleeves at least show the Mewtwo Vivid sleeves worth 300+ RS.

>>28709144
Old Skyla is cuter than new Skyla, choke on a dick if you think otherwise.
>>
>>28709292
you have shit taste
>>
>>28709292
>Not liking boobla
>>
>>28709332
I like it.

I prefer cute Skyla over sexualized Skyla though.
>>
Where these new theme decks at though?
>>
>>28709581
>Update on the release of version 2.39: due to remaining bug fixing the launch of version 2.39 has been moved to Monday, Sept. 26.
>>
File: 1471008309015.jpg (28KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471008309015.jpg
28KB, 375x500px
>>28709613
Of course it has
>>
>>28709637
Once they mentioned before it would possibly be moved to Monday I already knew it was in fact DEFINITELY going to be moved to Monday.
>>
Why does steelix ex seem to be worth fuck all? Tfw unpack my first tradeable ex and there are no trade offers for it
>>
>>28709714
Because it isn't worth fuck unfortunately.

It's a good meme card with Clawlitzer though, I think is actually also goes decent with Clawlitzer BREAK too? I forget.
>>
What makes M-Gardevoir good?
>>
>>28709804
instawin against mega mewtwo
>>
>no scizor coin

life sucks
>>
>>28709133

The picture was upside down.
>>
File: Deliquent too OP.jpg (255KB, 975x671px) Image search: [Google]
Deliquent too OP.jpg
255KB, 975x671px
Made a trash meme deck with regice and samurott, and opponent concedes after i play delinquent
>>
>>28709804
I swear, this game is in a perpetual matchup meme metagame right now.

>m-mewtwo gets popular
>m-gard rises up to counter
>m-scizor rises to counter
>volcanion rises to counter
>literally every other mega rises to counter
>m-mewtwo rises to counter every other mega deck
>m-gard rises to counter

Fuck sakes man.
>>
>>28709855
What? How?
>>
>>28709976
psy weakness and m gardevoir is both fairy and psy
>>
>>28709949
You took out his fairy garden so he couldn't meme delay you with switching.

That's my explanation.
>>
>>28709949
Delinquent is the destroyer of confidence. Maybe as much as setting up a sweeper or using judge when the opponent has a maximum plan with his hand.
>>
>>28709976
Mega Gardevoir 1HKOs Hoopa, Shaymin and Mega Mewtwo with 2 Energy while being able to tank 1 Mega Mewtwo hit.

The deck isnt that great outside of being the best Mega Mewtwo counter though.
>>
>>28710032
I honestly kind of wish they had made delinquent into "random 3 cards" rather than the opponent choosing them.

Would have made delinquent pretty much meta for disruption purposes.
>>
Y4R-NNND-KKV-ZGD it is for a Steam Siege booster. I don´t know if it works outside Europe
>>
>>28708811
Just play Volcanion, or Talonflame in Expanded. Easy Peasy.
>>
>>28710086
TOO SLOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28709999
Nice quads. I feel like a retard for not noticing the psy weakness.
>>
5RP-VHL3-MYF-C4D

Here guys, wanted to give something back to you guys for wasting my time.
>>
File: 1464559361071.jpg (65KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1464559361071.jpg
65KB, 600x549px
>>28710290
>>
File: Fuck you Zach.jpg (222KB, 905x641px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you Zach.jpg
222KB, 905x641px
>>28710290
Thanks famalam, but Zach is an asshole
>>
>>28710324
>he opened an RS pack
>>
>>28710333
>Like you wouldn't if you get one for free
>>
>>28710333
Just opened four because I don't give a shit
got crap
feels good
>>
>New wheel
>Win match and get a mystery box
>Win next match and land on the same spot

This has happened a couple of times recently. Must be the work of Zach.
>>
>>28710520
Fuck that. My friend stopped playing because of that. Stupid wheel.
>>
File: OOS.jpg (99KB, 1017x419px) Image search: [Google]
OOS.jpg
99KB, 1017x419px
>Find the mom's horse vs sausage snake battle pack code for a very cheap price
>Out Of Stock

Why do i have to suffer
>>
When am I supposed to unlock tradeable packs from prize wheels?

I'm level 12 right now and my prize wheel pack is still trade locked.
>>
>>28710863

I think you have to play in tournaments to get stuff you can trade (other than codes from physical cards).

I don't have any tradeable cards though so I'm not an expert.
>>
>>28710953
Well yeah, I know the tradeable packs you obtain typically come from tournaments or codes but I remember when I was brand new I saw people in thread kept claiming that daily challenge/wheel rewards give you tradeable packs once you reach a certain level.

Maybe I misremembered the level or they just removed it?
It's not a big loss since I just open them for meme draws if it's locked.
>>
>>28710863
You can check stuff off to be tradeable iirc. I can't remember how, but that's how I ended up trading away my Jolteon EX.
>>
>>28710863

The prize wheel does not give tradeable packs.
>>
>jewing method wasn't working at all the past two days
>today it's taking less than 30 minutes to find a sucker

I swear sometimes the trade system just forgets to make your trades visible or something.
>>
>>28711803
Maybe people are just getting smarter to not fall for your jewey tricks:^)
>>
What's the best way to make packs? Throw as many possible lowball offers as possible and be patient?
>>
>>28712566
Buying them
>>
>>28712566
Basically
Buy low, sell high
Just be patient
>>
>>28712566

Help others as well as yourself complete those tricky missions with decks that are mutually enjoyable~

And perhaps doing tournaments the same way while trading extra cards at a fair price. :3

A lovin' atmosphere improves all aspects of existence at a subconscious level! ^_^
>>
>>28712566

Just trade x for y and then y for 2x. Repeat. It's a slow but steady method that won't waste too many tokens with failed trades.
>>
File: 1474199101035.png (1MB, 1117x523px) Image search: [Google]
1474199101035.png
1MB, 1117x523px
If I have 50 bucks should I buy in game packs or shaymin?
>>
I'm kind of confused about what just happened in my game
>Opponent has FC carbink with 90 hp
>Puts a fighting fury belt on it
>Deal 120 damage to it
>He evolves it to carbink BREAK 110 HP
>It dies
>No bench so I win

Do BREAK pokemon not get the effects of pokemon tools or something? What happened?
>>
>>28712968
fighting fury belt is for basics
breaks are not basics
>>
>>28712968
read fighting fury belt
>>
>>28712987
Ohhh okay. Never noticed that it was basic only
What a baka
>>
late game teammates into double puzzle of time (in my case into DCE retrieval) feels great to pull off
>>
If I were going to buy some shit irl as someone who has never played this before (I have a big box full of original cards somewhere), what should I buy to get me up and running? I'm playing the online game to learn how to play but I'm not necessarily looking to jump right in and start competitively battling or anything. Would a set of theme decks seem fine?
>>
Tips for this deck besides switching soul dew for computer search?
Winrate is pretty good but I feel like it could be a lot better.

Also why can't I see how many cards are left in my deck anymore?
>>
>>28713525
I'd suggest Generations if you want good pulls of EXs or something. Possibly the newer battle thing deck, Ray vs Keldeo. I don't know if buying theme decks is worth it unless you have somebody else to play with that will use them. Even then, if you understand how to make a deck (not particularly a competitive one, just something better than theme), you may as well just start collecting and make do with what you can.
You may benefit the most from just sticking with the TCG until you become familiar with the decks and find one you like to invest in IRL.
>>
>>28713552

>Also why can't I see how many cards are left in my deck anymore?

Fairly sure that's related to the 'newbie tips' option. It's also shown down by your character portrait, regardless of that option.
>>
>>28713622
>I'd suggest Generations
RETARDED
>>
>>28713552
no klefki?
>>
>>28713552
>turboflareon when Karen will come soon
>>
>>28713622
Sounds like a good idea, I'm just a huge manchild who likes collecting these type of things (I play/own a lot of yugioh stuff too despite never having anyone to play with), but for now I'll hold off on impulse buying anything till I learn more.
>>
>>28713630
>It's also shown down by your character portrait, regardless of that option.
Can't believe I've never noticed that. Got so used to hovering over the deck and I figured they patched it out or something. Thanks

>>28713681
Thought klefki was just a gimmick to keep vespiquen playable in standard without compressors.

>>28713685
Trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Only have three expanded decks and two of them rely on graveyard.
>>
File: 119-garbodor.jpg (144KB, 452x635px) Image search: [Google]
119-garbodor.jpg
144KB, 452x635px
How much is lord garbo worth on TCGO?
>>
File: Uhhhh.png (30KB, 791x232px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhhh.png
30KB, 791x232px
>>28713808
Trading company jews want 15 Plasma Freeze for it.
They'd probably charge even more though considering fucking nobody is trading him
>>
>>28708860
Yes, it should be fixed in monday's patch
>>
>>28713639
You sure are, sport. Finish reading the sentence next time.
>>28713697
Probably wise. I started a couple of years ago by just buying various packs and cards to make dumb decks I played with friends. Only recently bothered with the competitive stuff, it's honestly not as fun as making, and battling, shit decks though.
>>
maybe this isn't the right place, but anyone here know where I can snag a translated TCG2 ROM?
>>
>>28713981
>nou
SICK comeback, I'm going to be hospitalized after that one!

Buying packs is shit. The fact that you even need to question whether or not fucking theme decks are worth the paper they're printed on should be enough to discard your entire post. Put on a trip so we can filter your posts, please.

And even if you have some critical brain damage that makes you think buying any sort of product is worth it, then Generations is easily the shittiest pack to ever recommend to anyone short of Double Crisis. The pack is TRASH. There's NOTHING good in it short of Jolteon. NO, Flareon isn't good. NO, Gardevoir isn't good. And they're worth fuckall on top of that.

Do research.
Buy singles.
>>
File: XY9_EN_57.png (148KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY9_EN_57.png
148KB, 245x342px
>>28713808
Saw this guy going for 2 packs.

Overpriced?
>>
>>28714011
First fucking google result. Jesus christ anon.

Can't post the link because of spam filters
Digiex dot net is the link you want
>>
File: wow!.png (28KB, 763x405px) Image search: [Google]
wow!.png
28KB, 763x405px
>>28714011
I don't know, I'm pretty sure that information has been lost to the ages. Maybe your local library has some dusty printed encyclopedia where this cryptic information can somehow be deciphered through years of careful study and translation. Make sure you post your results when you find it, I don't think anyone in this thread will ever be able to figure out this conundrum.
>>
>>28714037
Yes. Unless they were dogshit packs.
Go to the "trading companies" on the forum. If the trade is set to that price, its too high.

Also trades older than 10 minutes are almost never good as a rule of thumb.
>>
Why is the "Mewtwo Vivid Deckbox" so valuable?
How did you get it?
>>
>>28714030
Did you read what I was responding to? Or even read my entire comment? If he wanted to go competitive, I would have told him to buy the cards he wanted. In fact, I do state it's better to learn the format and find a deck to invest in. The rest were suggestions for consideration, spend your money based on what you want. Going straight in to competitive play isn't something everybody wants to do.
Fuck, Anon, just take the time out to read everything next time. You don't have to be so eager to express how much of a cunt you are.
>>
>>28714166
Only obtainable if you bought it with gems some years ago, hasn't been in the shop since. Probably won't be.
Most gem products are worth a lot.

>>28714171
Even if your goal is to collect ONLY SHIT CARDS to play CASUALLY with your RETARDED FRIENDS, then buying singles is STILL and ALWAYS WILL BE the answer.

Packs or any sort of product is ALWAYS the wrong choice no matter what your goal is or how you're trying to play. PERIOD. The only exception would be WC decks, which aren't tournament legal.
>>
>>28714209
If you want to open packs, Generations have easy EX pulls. That was the point of the suggestion. I then go on to mention other things. Getting caught up on minor things like that, enough for you to ignore the rest of that comment, is awfully autistic.
>>
>>28708290
How the fuck do you read the text on these cards?
A complete clusterfuck.
>>
Well, it appears that promos are under the same rule as general releases are. So that means Karen won't be legal for AZ Regionals.
>>
>See an easy trade
>Grab card from a different trade for maybe a little over the value
>Doesn't matter because of the packs I'd be saving on the other trade
>Go back to the first trade to see that its not the right version of the card
>Look at trade history
>Same fucking guy traded me the wrong version

Can't even be mad that I got scammed. Thats some impressive planning.
>>
What decks would be good if Broken Time-Space were to be reprinted?
>>
How much do trades last? 1 hour?
>>
>>28714641
it depends on how many coins you spend to keep it active
1 coin = 1 hour or so
>>
>>28714641
69 hours xd
>>
>>28714641
You can choose from 8 hours, 24 hours, and 48 hours.
>>
>Only 57% winrate over 300 games with my deck

Does the game count my instant concedes?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 418x682px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 418x682px
FUCKING STEEL CHALLENGES
>>
Should I run Karen? If so, how many?
>>
The Shedmemeja deck is pretty fun to play. It's as if most of the players I've encountered while using it don't even know what hit them. Thanks for posting about it, anon.
>>
>>28714885
>>
Anyone have a volcanion flareon dicklist?
>>
>>28714496
Nothing. The problem with Stage 1/2/3s right now isn't their speed so much that they're weighed very incorrectly. A Turn 1 Samurott or Nidoking or Klinklang is still going to be shit.
>>
>>28714932
Great, now that fucks everything up if you're serious. I don't know what to cut. Brigette for starters I guess.
>>
>>28715002
Who won last year worlds?
>>
Back from a couple days ago. Took the advice of people in this thread and rebuilt my deck.

M-Gyarados EX x3
Gyarados EX x3
Manaphy EX x2
Palkia EX x2
Remoraid x2
Octillery x2
Skyla x1
Hex Maniac x1
Pokémon Ranger x1
Lysandre x2
Sycamore x4
N x2
Karen x2
Gyarados Spirit Link x3
Rough Seas x3
Ultra Ball x4
Dive Ball x2
Vs Seeker x4
Trainer's Mail x3
Max Elixir x2
Water Energy x12

Did I do okay? Shit? Just looking for general help and advice.
>>
>>28715249
The three winners in 2015 were:
>Landorus/Bats (Juniors)
>Toad/Bats (Senior)
>Archie's Blastoise/Keldeo (Masters
Two of these were rotated out for 2016 Worlds, and all three are now fully rotated out.
>>
>>28714908
No problem :^)

>>28714393
Make your own fucking picture then, I used MS paint of course its horrible
>>
>>28715500
looks pretty solid. I would be inclined to include a Regice rather than a Pokemon ranger but that's a preference thing. If you can stall with Regice, you buy time to heal up whatever needs it. And without a non-EX attacker, you are very susceptible to opponent's regice. You'll be searching for Ranger for days.

I'm not sure what Karen is for here. You are losing to Vespiquen anyway, and Night March is long gone from Standard. I don't see why you have it.
>>
I just completed my first versus ladder using theme decks and want to make an actual deck now. Will a ratspider deck work with just 2 Raticate BREAK? I have 3 meme spiders, do I need 4?*

Any ideas for other decks I could make with fairly common cards? I've only been playing for about a month so I don't have too big a collection (but I do have a decent stockpile of Trainer cards).

Also I have no tradeable stuff. Might have to enter some tournaments if I can't build anything decent

*I know Garbodor will rek this but it's the only cheap deck idea I have.
>>
i'm looking to buy some booster codes for cash any recommendations?
>>
>>28714883
just use fight alone lucario.
>>
>>28716099
r/pkmntcgtrades/comments/5271ip/if_youre_only_buyingselling_ptcgo_items_post_your/
>>
>>28716063
Eh. I've been lurking a bit and saw Karen was getting a good bit of attention, so I thought I should add it in. Also a guy earlier told me I should be running 4, but I'm so new to the TCG I wasn't sure if he was memeing or not. So drop Karen and switch the Ranger for Regice? How many should I run since that opens up three slots?
>>
>>28716457

He is memeing since Karen should be a one-of
>>
File: Poverty Shedmemeja.png (559KB, 822x519px) Image search: [Google]
Poverty Shedmemeja.png
559KB, 822x519px
>>28715849
I was too poverty to afford all of the cards I didn't have (Mew EX x4, Blast Star Promo Jirachi, Team Magma's Secret Base x3) so I tried to make do with what I could get and what I had available. It's not optimal, but it still works somewhat
>>
>>28716514
one anon suggested meme spiders so mew ex can get poisoned and can get damage counters that way
>>
>>28716457
Most would be like 2 karens if you play expanded or play that m gardevoir
>>
>>28716566
That does seem like a rather spicy idea. I'll try replacing the four Unown with a 2-2 line of Spidermememan then, since I just used them as filler anyway.
>>
>>28716514
How do you deal with Garbodor?
>>
>>28716748
I don't.
But I also haven't really ran into any yet either.
>>
>>28716566
>One anon suggested meme spiders
t. anon selling bulk meme spiders
>>
>>28716076

OK, so it turns out I have a 3-3-2 Raticate BREAK line and a 3-3 meme spider line. I'm gonna have to add some more Pokemon to this deck. What can I add that wouldn't entirely clash with the main strategy?

Pic is sort of related as I'm using Winona and Forest of Giant Plants. Not sure how much bearing that has on what else to add.
>>
>>28716748
Sadly I concede on those decks once they're fully set up and no way to lysandre and knock out with the shedmemeja
>>
Ninja Boy unban when?
>>
>>28716910
Monday
>>
File: fdhkfshg.png (110KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
fdhkfshg.png
110KB, 438x225px
>>28716881
I already jested a couple of sets of meme spiders a couple of threads ago when it was the hottest meme of the thread, and I have 4 left untraded.
>>
>>28716910
It'll probably end up like Lysandre's trump card. It never got unbanned
>>
>>28716941
Anon please
>>
>>28716872
>>28636568

But of course I do have extra meme spiders :^)
>>
>>28716941
>It'll probably end up like Lysandre's trump card. It never got unbanned.

LOL
>>
>>28716941
Lysandre's Trump Card is officially banned in all formats, both online and offline, because it's a bonkers card + led to misplays constantly.
Ninja Boy is banned on TCG Online only, because they're having issues with its code or something. It's more like it's temporarily suspended than banned.
>>
File: Shaymeme.png (537KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
Shaymeme.png
537KB, 870x722px
How does it feel seeing the price of shaymin double in just a few weeks
>>
>>28717012
Makes me wanna sell my playset of full arts but I enjoy this TCG too much.
>>
>>28717012

Feels good that I pulled one out of a tin
>>
I took out the Unown and added the meme spiders.
My first opponent conceded once I had finished setting down my basic Pokémon but before the match had started.

We winnin' now boyz
>>
>>28716233

That's a really bad idea, anon.
>>
>>28716902
Apart from filler Unown/free retreat basics, you could try Call for Family Skarmory. It has decent HP and can set up your bench. It also works with Winona fwiw.
>>
File: fire.png (2MB, 2098x990px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
2MB, 2098x990px
For some reason, I doubt I'll get meaningful discussion here, but I'm going to try anyways.

I'm trying to put together a Truth deck for Legacy, but I'm stuck deciding between these three subtly different choices.

I think Typhlosion is supposedly the best since it works right out of the discard, which synergizes with Blue Flare and Outrage at the same time.

But Emboar is a lot faster and doesn't require I set up multiple at once. A single Superior Retrieval and I can set up multiple Reshiram at the same time. Plus, it'll play like shitty Blastoise/Keldeo.

I don't see to many people talking about Chandelure, but it also seems like a perfectly fine choice. Doesn't require setup like Typhlosion or Emboar do, meaning it's live from Turn 1 and can fuel itself via Super Rods, and it also has Plasma support to help me out a bit.

Anyone have any experience with these?
>>
>>28717117
>Unown/free retreat

Coincidentally, I'd just done that. Added a couple of Unown and a Cresselia (free retreat with Forest in play). I don't have that Skarmory unfortunately.

Given that I was using grass-type and psychic-type Pokemon (+DCE), I decided to go way off base and add a Giratina EX.
>>
>>28717165
chandelure doesn't seem that bad if you think 10 damage wont matter but if not emboar seems like the best to me.
>>
I'm very, VERY new to this game, playing PTCGO. OP says to not open packs, but rather to use them for trading. All of the ones I currently have appear to be trade-locked. Should I open them, or do they unlock after a certain period?
>>
>>28717326

Open them. You can't trade them.
>>
>>28717351
Thanks, my man. How do I obtain tradable packs?
>>
File: talonflame deck.png (1MB, 1383x708px) Image search: [Google]
talonflame deck.png
1MB, 1383x708px
If anyone's looking for a decent cheap Standard deck, I've been having pretty decent luck with this build. I've tuned it as I played with it and I'm having trouble improving it beyond this with the cards currently in standard.

The idea is pretty simple: Start with Talonflame, use its attack to find Talonflame BREAK and a Burning Energy if you don't have them yet, and wreck shit with 150 damage per turn starting on turn 2. (Ignore the Camerupt for now, I'll get to that later.) Use Lysandre and Pokemon Catcher to kill your opponent's Pokemon before they get to do anything, and use Crushing Hammer/Enhanced Hammer/Team Flare Grunt when they're building up and you can't solve it by just killing the Pokemon the energy is attached to.

There's two Potions and two Pokemon Center Ladies in the deck in case your Talonflame gets damaged, as you're playing the entire match with only a single Pokemon. Skyla can quickly find a non-Supporter card you need immediately (specific counters like Enhanced Hammer, Red Card, stuff like that), or in the worst case a Supporter for next turn. Don't overvalue the cards in your hand: If they're not useful right now, they're likely less useful in the long term than using Sycamore right now.
>>
>>28717373

From tournaments.

Like you, I'm new and don't have anything to trade. I have a bunch of tickets though, so I'm going to start using them.
>>
>>28717396
Professor's Mail is more to filter your deck than to fetch actual energies; you MUST have a basic energy on turn 1, but beyond that you want them out ASAP. Red Card is for when your opponent just searched his deck or just has tons of cards in hand. Silent Lab is not to seriously block Shaymin/Hoopa/specific strategies but more to give them something they have to deal with (read: waste resources on); in rare cases it genuinely hoses them and it sometimes also just works to remove an existing Stadium (but generally that's not necessary). Only one VS Seeker in the deck as you're generally already planning to use a Supporter you already have. Random Receiver is mostly filler. Excess Talonflames/BREAKs are dead cards and should be discarded (exception: Don't discard a BREAK before evolving or verifying the other is not prized).

The deck is pretty much autowin against slower decks, tough against fast decks (energy disruption doesn't work) and good, sturdy energy acceleration decks (can't keep up with removal; less sturdy decks just die to 150 damage), and good against everything else in my experience.

So, the Camerupt. What does it do? Pretty simple: It makes the deck legal. Decks MUST have at least one basic Pokemon, and Camerupt is the least impractical I've found for this deck. If during a normal run you draw it, do. not. ever. bench it. Never*. You won't be able to feed it enough energy to either attack or retreat. Discard it. Having it on your bench makes you weak to Lysandre and Escape Rope (which are otherwise dead cards for your opponent). Roughly one in every eight or nine games** you'll be playing a Camerupt run. You'll be forced to play with Camerupt as your only Pokemon. Get your Burning Energies out ASAP and try to disrupt your opponent to death. You'll probably lose, but it's better than a complete autoloss.
>>
>>28717423
* There exists a single exception, and that's when your Talonflame is guaranteed to die next turn and a) stalling can give you the win or b) a discard pile count reveals enough energy to fuel at least the first attack. In any other case: Do not do it. Don't.

** The game starts when you have one of the five eligible Pokemon in your hand; 1/5 chance of this being Camerupt. However, the chance of a 4-of being in your hand is 40% (1 - ((56/60) * (55/59) * (54/58) * (53/57) * (52/56) * (51/55) * (50/54))), meaning there's a good chance a Talonflame is ALSO in your hand at that time. 60% chance it isn't, so the odds become 12% (1 in 8.3333). You're allowed to voluntarily mulligan your hands without Camerupt, but try to avoid doing so as it raises the chance of a Camerupt run.
>>
>>28717396
>4 professor's letter
>just 1 silent lab
>1 vs seeker
wew lad
>>
>>28717421
Oh, well best of luck. I got one of those cool M-Alakazam EX and an Altaria EX from the packs I had, so I'm pretty happy.
>>
playing Msceptile deck is hard when you only have 2 sceptileEX
>>
>>28717396
Maybe a couple Ns to get rid of the 20 cards your opponent is going to draw from your mulligans
>>
>>28717607

You too m8.

How many packs did you have btw? You should have got way more than 2 EXs from the trainer challenge.
>>
>>28717639
Five packs, though I'm not entirely certain where they all came from. I finished the Gold Trainer Challenge and I think I got one from daily log-ins.
>>
did my game glitch or does float stone not work on mega pokemon?
>>
>>28717693

You can get 42 packs for doing the trainer challenge.

They're non-tradeable, but you might get some cool/rare cards from them.
>>
>>28717699
are you sure that tools weren't disabled at the time of the switch
>>
>>28717396
>>28717423
>>28717444
Forgot to add: In this deck, you start second; you want to execute your Aero Blitz as soon as possible, and having the opponent invest his resources first helps with disruption. As every other deck in the meta wants to start first, this will not be a problem.

>>28717561
As described in my post...
>4 professor's letter
Having a basic fire energy on your first turn is a must. Basic Talonflame cannot have any Burning Energies attached to it, so you must get a basic Fire energy into your hand in the first turn. There are only five basic Fire energies in the deck as you'll never need more than three (one first turn and then another one, maybe two to refuel the BREAK until you get your second Burning), so they exist as replacements for basic energies that can be fetched with Trainers' Mail and -if absolutely necessary- Skyla.

>just 1 silent lab
It doesn't really do that much beyond distracting the opponent. It's a nice extra thing to toss in while cycling through your deck.

>1 vs seeker
This may be increased to 2, but honestly the Vs Seeker just hasn't been useful enough for me in this deck so far to justify more than that (if it even justifies 2). Just because it's a staple in every other deck doesn't mean it has to be in this one.

>>28717628
1. You're really overestimating how often you have to mulligan and how much impact it has.
2. The deck contains Red Card for hand disruption. N requires a supporter play, ALWAYS gives the opponent six cards in this deck (as they can never get a prize without also winning) and really fucks up your hand later on as you're drawing prizes very quickly.
3. Post-mulligan hand disruption just doesn't work unless you're playing first (which this deck doesn't want, and even if it did it would only have a 50% success rate as you don't always get to start first). The entire hand has generally been played, discarded, re-played and redrawn again by the time you get to play anything.
>>
>>28717784
i koed the yveltal that did and msceptiles ability would should protect it even if it was alive
>>
>>28717781
Ah, well I'm still working on leveling everyone up completely. I've only beaten everyone once so far.
>>
If one were madman enough to build a Mega Tyranitar deck, what would currently be some good additions?

Team Magma's Hideout sounds alright, as would, surprisingly, the promo Celebi and Shedinja with their "Put 1 counter on every enemy" abilities.

Are there any other things worth running? Heavy Boots should work decently enough with M Tyranitar and Clawitzer might also be a consideration due to its Ability (though that'd admittedly be quite the stretch to include in an already dual color deck, if Shedinja or Celebi were to be used).
>>
>>28717822
Tbqh I think 4 professors letters are Overkill, try and like a secondary version like two letters and add two more basic energies
>>
>>28717929
Alakazam is a better version of the same exact card.
>>
>>28717929
Heavy Boots are shit.

Baloon, Klefki, Float Stone, Assault Vest and Weakness Policy are all better choices.
>>
Started collecting recently, mostly for fun. Managed to pull a Sycamore full art, which is probably the most valuable card I have(and probably the only actually valuable card I even have). Feels good.
>>
>>28718046
>try and like a secondary version like two letters and add two more basic energies
How would this improve anything? Letters filter energies from your deck (which you then discard with Sycamore) and can be fetched with Trainers' Mail if you need them. Basic energies are just dead draws beyond the very start of the game.
>>
>tfw all copies of your attacker get prized
>>
What's the best to do with the coins? I have 1228, I haven't finished the Trainer Challenge and I'm playing pvp using XY Basic Blue
>>
>>28718513
do the theme tournaments when theyre token entry then use the tickets you get to do when theyre ticked entry youll get alot more packs than you would buying them doing this
>>
>>28718513
Do some trades my friend. If you are a happy merchant you can turn the coins into gold
>>
>>28718513

I've been doing that with Green. I've saved up around 5000 and I'm going to buy loads of Roaring Skies packs and hope for the best.
>>
>>28718513
>>28718603
I'm the newfag, and I've also been pretty fond of the Blue and Green decks, and not so much for the Red. Are those two good enough to use versus others while I figure out this game?
>>
>>28718832
Basic Blue > All other theme decks except for Basic Green*
*Basic Blue still wins if it can get Gyarados or Wailren set up and sweep before Green can get Shifty set up
>>
>>28718832

Well I just completed the current versus ladder using just the Green deck (unless I had a daily challenge with a type other than grass).

It's probably worth sticking to theme for now. I have been playing for about a month and barely have enough cards to cobble together into a reasonable deck (I'm the anon from earlier talking about the ratspider deck).
>>
>>28714969
check darkintegral gaming on YouTube, he's got a decent list
>>
>>28718953
I'm not falling for the piano gook meme again.
>>
>>28718953
LOL the king of misplays
>>
>got Gains AltariaEX and a Fisherman out of my ladder chests
Is it usable in any decks? Seems like it would be good with Healing Scarf, but I don't know how you'd continually cycle energy on and off of it.
>>
Is this a decent trade?

I don't care for it being FA or RA tho I'm not sure how much I can get for "downgrading" to RA.
>>
File: 1473313334798.jpg (141KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
1473313334798.jpg
141KB, 534x820px
>your time
>21:00~
>their time
>14:00~
>they start getting close to timing out and suddenly start speeding up each round
>>
File: ss (2016-09-23 at 04.23.59).jpg (132KB, 1267x739px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-09-23 at 04.23.59).jpg
132KB, 1267x739px
>>28719051
Fug.
>>
>>28718953
Not only he is shit at the game, his decks are pure shit.

Still havent seen a decent list from him, he always fucks up somewhere.
>>
>>28718915
Alright, thanks.

Now, I have an extraordinarily stupid question coming from someone who pretty much up until now has only ever played the mainline video games and knows virtually nothing about the TCG. It seems as though there are a lot of decks that are at least viable, given a certain necessary core of basic cards all decks use. Can one find a deck that utilizes a Pokemon they're particularly fond of? I have a love of Bug types and Heracross in particular. It'd be really cool to be able to utilize them in a deck to some degree of effectiveness.
>>
File: 1473581622335.jpg (17KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473581622335.jpg
17KB, 560x400px
>>28719066
Never got what the hoopla for Shaymin EX was, I've destroyed every deck I've come across using it and it didn't seem like such a big help.

I mean I get why it's a good card, but there are other cards that do that as well and it being so sought after doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
Is there any special tech useful for Mega Alakazam apart from throwing in Gengar for some cheap sweeps once you manage to stack 3 counters on their side?

Hell, I'm not even sure if Gengar is worth running, didn't help in the least so far.
>>
>>28719126
It's an easily searchable and retrievable draw card. Hoopa-Ex can fetch it, Ultra Ball can fetch it (while emptying your hand to set it up) and it can even be useful in a few decks, namely M Gardevoir as free ammo for your Despair Ray.

It's definitely overpriced as fuck but it's also one of the strongest cards in the format.
>>
File: 1471021493770.png (283KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1471021493770.png
283KB, 500x533px
>>28718367
I know this feel. All too well.
>>
>>28719126
>there are other cards that do that as well
No there aren't
>>
>>28719126
>I've destroyed every deck I've come across using it
Shaymin doesn't win games on its own. You can stick shaymins in a shit deck and it will still be a shit deck. Please post your deck though mr. shaymin slayer
>>
>>28719106
please respond

I'd like to build a buggo deck at some point in time. Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>28719106
>>28719460
Scizor is pretty popular.
>>
>look through my super old binder of Pokemon cards for nostalgia's sake
>actually have a foil Charizard and Dragonite and a 1st Edition Electrode

Does Full Heal Energy still exist/when did it stop existing? Would it be good in the current format?
>>
>>28719066
Try to got for 2 for 1 RA shaymin and some packs. 15-10 ss+rs, some guy might. Put it up for a day, if no one bites then just cancel and lower the packs number
>>
>>28719555
That first sentence confuses me a bit, do you mean 1 FA : 2 RA + 10-15 SS/RS packs?
>>
>>28719604
RA = Regular art?
>>
>>28719770
Yes, that much is obvious.

I was just unclear about the trade ratio, if you meant trying to get my 1 Full Art traded for 2 Regular Arts and those extra packs.
>>
>>28718953
i tried watching that guy once he was so unbearable
>>
>>28719126
the only one close is ociliry and its far worse than shaymin
>>
>>28716457
he was trolling. Karen is good, and it shuts down decks like night march or vespiquen. The fact that it will be played a lot means those decks will be around less. But that doesn't mean it goes in every deck. MRay, Rainbow Road, MGard - these will all benefit from including it as a one or two-of.

I'd go Ranger for Regice yes. And with the other two slots, something from 2 more Max Elixirs, maybe a second Regice, another Trainers Mail or Rough Seas wouldn't hurt. You also don't have any retrieval items like a one-of Super Rod, that could be important. A lot of people put the Ancient Trait Articuno into this type of deck too, for a sneaky second prize on a low HP pokémon once in a while. Try a few different builds from that and see what works.
>>
>>28719975
I wouldn't run Regice. Another attacker that requires three energies is already yourself too thin. If he's going to play Regice he might as well cut the Gyarados line entirely and play Water Toolbox.
>>
>>28717929
Weavile and tons of tools to chop and change. Absol with the benching ability to push counters around.
>>
I love spiders
>>
>>28719886
Eh, I wouldn't call it far worse in all situations. A set-up Octillery can be used every single turn without the need to recycle it. In some cases that can be far more beneficial than Shaymeme's need to bring it back to your hand or to clog up your bench if you run multiples.
>>
Is it moving slow for anyone else tonight? It just look 5 minutes to build a booster pack
>>
>>28720338
Did spider economy normalize again? I jumped off when it crashed and expanded to other cards.
>>
fuck regice fuck glaceon
>>
>>28720396
yeah but it needs to be evolved draws one less card and if its suck into active you dont have a way to get it out like sky return
>>
>>28720488
On the other hand it also won't net an extra prize card if it gets killed (which usually happens imediately with both cards after a Lysandre). Not to mention that you are in a seriously bad spot if you have to use Shaymin's attack instead of roping it out anyway.

I agree that overall Shaymin is much stronger, but I personally still prefer to run 1 Octillery instead of 1 Shaymin if I had to choose.
2 Octillery and more is absolutely abyssmal in comparison, though, no doubt.
>>
>>28720470
>not running at least 2 Rangers, 3 Lysandres and 3 Ropes in every EX deck

Is there a single more based item than Rope? Even Ultra Ball can barely compete.
>>
>>28720444
>crashed
>>
>>28720571
Those ratios are literally ridiculous.
>>
File: 1474603731565.jpg (518KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474603731565.jpg
518KB, 1280x960px
Just bought a pair of decks to have fun with my friend but we don't play the online game. Any one here want the code it came with? It was from a raichu deck
>>
How is it that my opponents always get 100% perfect RNG and pull all the necessary cards to shut down any deck I have in the first 2 turns.
>>
>>28720726
Heart of the cards.
>>
>>28720726
I was just memed on by a Gyarados-EX flipping 7 heads in a row, evolving to Mega Gyarados the turn after and sweeping my entire team with 300 damage attacks in a matter of 3 minutes.

Find solace knowing you are not alone.
>>
>>28721039
I've had games where all I needed was a heads but all I got were tails upwards of 10 times. Fucking Pikachu-EX, roller skates and other assorted RNG-based cards are a mistake.
>>
>want more of the new Mew-EX
>it's like 20 packs
Yeah I'll just stick to my nice one of in Ray for now.
>>
>>28721285
>Mew-EX
>Ray
>>
>>28714908
>>28716514
Is night march underrated in expanded or hes still low in the ladder
>>
>>28721448
Kills Mewtwo with a bench of 4 and can attack Giratina. Ray is garbage anyway, may as well run some situational tech in it in case the opponent doesn't get a perfect setup.
>>
File: code cards sept 22nd 2016.jpg (919KB, 2632x2340px) Image search: [Google]
code cards sept 22nd 2016.jpg
919KB, 2632x2340px
sorry for orange glow, too tired to go into proper lighting
>>
>>28721671
Garb stops it from attacking Mewtwo and Hex should be your answer to Tina. Ray doesn't become less garbage by adding unnecessary techs and fucking up what little consistency the deck has.
>>
>>28721697
>visible QRs
>>
File: OH FUCK.png (402KB, 855x643px) Image search: [Google]
OH FUCK.png
402KB, 855x643px
>>28721697
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>28721707
looks visible to me
i don't post in these threads, so if it's an inside joke i don't get it
>>
>>28721729
Worst Mewtwo and a bunch of crap packs.
Congrats!
>>
>>28721735
The joke is you don't post visible QRs or shitheads like >>28721729 snatch all of them.
>>
>>28721742
so meme on >>28720715 too while you're at it
>>
>>28721742
Didn't really miss out on much, to be honest.
>>
>>28721740
I was going to give out some of them here since I only really want the Mew, but if they're crap, I'll just open them. Thanks for telling me.

>>28721742
I typed it manually
Years of data entry paying off
>>
>>28721778
Open them and pray for the Jolteon. But yeah, Generations is crap.
>>
>>28721740
>Worst Mewtwo
>He didn't play Mewtwo last format
>>
>>28721865
>last format
>mattering
>at all
>>
>>28721925
>last format
>mattering
>at all
What did he mean by this
>>
>>28721936
Le epic shrug xd
>>
>>28721925
Aside from the fact that past formats don't matter, Scatter Shot Mewtwo was still more popular despite the deck never making it off the ground.
>>
>>28721994
Mewtwo/Bronzong was the best way to build M Mewtwo last format. It's the build that topped multiple Regionals/States.

You used Photon Wave Mewtwo in that deck since you can't even attack with the other one.
>>
For locked packs and tradeable packs

Does it matter if I open 1 when I get it or is it better to open several at a time to increase the pull rate of something good? Read somewhere that if you open up 10 packs the possibility of pulling an ex/break is 1/5 of up to 1/3.
>>
>>28722092
>Does it matter if I open 1 when I get it or is it better to open several at a time to increase the pull rate of something good? Read somewhere that if you open up 10 packs the possibility of pulling an ex/break is 1/5 of up to 1/3.
It's literally random.There are no modifiers in this game.
>>
Are 300hp stall/mill decks the new meme? I've seen 4 of them tonight.
>>
>>28722536
>300hp stall/mill decks
how do they get 300 hp?
>>
>>28722631
Kyogre or Wailord Ex+Belt
>>
>start with Shaymeme
>other cards in hand are 2 Lysandres, 3 Spirit Links and Escape Rope
>draw Hex Maniac

'kay.

>draw Sycamore next turn
>new hand consists of another 3 Sycamores, last Spirit Link, 2 Fairy Gardens and Mega Turbo

'kay.
>>
Msceptile is so much fun i get people trying to sleep me and then they realize it doesnt effect me and they just sit there confused
>>
>>28722692
Yes. Variance is a part of Pokemon, heck, it's a part of all card games. Even when people build decks to have minimal variance dead draws do happen from time to time.
>>
Good card to start trading for to make a profit?
>>
>>28723329
There is none. Just buy something from the public trades and pray.
>>
File: 1446794958718.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446794958718.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>28722692
>been playing Mega-Ray
>tearing up vs ladder
>consistent turn 1 mega-rays and ready to attack
>fuck yeah
>enter a tournament
>up against Greninja running Octillery and other bad shit
>cycle through half my deck
>brick city somehow
>Greninja player also has the slowest opening I've ever seen
>I draw a brick and pass
>he draws a brick and passes
>this continues for several turns
>eventually he breaks out first and gets me

That was a painful fucking game. I don't even wanna do the odds on some of the draws I had late.
>>
File: IMG_20160923_180329.jpg (155KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160923_180329.jpg
155KB, 573x800px
>>
File: oh god what am I doing.png (897KB, 1020x566px) Image search: [Google]
oh god what am I doing.png
897KB, 1020x566px
Can someone help me out with this? I've looked at multiple youtube videos, forum posts, and the pokemon site, but this still feels wrong. I'm really not a good deckbuilder
>>
anyone knows whats up ?

I cant play any of my decks, every single one has this red flag sign on it, they all worked yesterday evening and when I logged in this morning everything is marked and unplayable.
>>
Why the fuck does Zoroark still work after hex maniac?
>>
>>28723658
Did you trade something that was in them?
>>
>>28723658

all you need to do is reboot the client
>>
>>28723424
Who's Sachiko?
>>
File: dech entei.jpg (193KB, 946x576px) Image search: [Google]
dech entei.jpg
193KB, 946x576px
Any recommendation?
It's a deck i made for expanded, i followed the guide and all but feels something is missing (besides shaymin)
Should i add a stadium?
Maybe delinquent?
Remove Lugia?
>>
>play Basic Red
>receive two Fire Energy in 20 turns, total
t-thanks
>>
>>28725463
Eh, I've seen some worse luck today.

>playing scizor deck in standard
>starting hand is only hoopa and garbage
>Sycamore my hand
>still garbage but get a scizor and ultra ball
>ultra ball for Shaymeme
>still ultra garbage but scizor link
>ultra ball for my second shaymeme
>get a m-scizor and trubish and cobal parallel city
>drop them all down, my hand is now just another parallel city + hammer
>go to his his and he attacks with a basic for like 10 damage
>hammer the energy off
>my hand is still utter garbage with no energy and just a parallel city
>get another hammer and take off his energy off
>next turn still nothing but I get another mega scizor
>I get a float stone and garbodor eventually
>meanwhile I still have only one energy in 5 turns on my mega scizor and he's only doing like fucking 60 damage a turn with his shitty medicham to my hoopa-ex
>queue a long fucking struggle later, again I am STARVED FOR ENERGY SOMEHOW AND ONLY HAVE ONE ENERGY FOR MY COBAL WHICH I NEED TO WIN
>he vs seeker a Lysandre last turn to his hand which he could use to kill a shaymeme but he sycamored already
>use N and finally get one of the 3 fucking energy left in my deck in my 9 card deck
>he goes and he drew into his Lysandre

Fucking this game.
>>
>>28725443
If you're not running Shaymeme run at least 3+ N in your deck to make up for it anon, that's the general rule of thumb.

That being said your deck seems fine but I'm not a big fan of skyla at all nor Giovanni.
>>
Got the Noivern theme deck recently since I've been having to help take care of my sister's kids a lot as of late and they play.

Was curious of how to expand on it beyond getting more copies of things.
>>
File: smugfuck.png (35KB, 143x177px) Image search: [Google]
smugfuck.png
35KB, 143x177px
Why is he so smug? Is it because he knows his Snorlax will wake up on the first turn every time?
>>
>>28725647
Read the image FAQ in the OP. You don't need Shaymins or top main attackers to play against kids, but general deckbuilding advices work for every level of play. Choose a Pokemon you like and build your deck around it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (240KB, 1262x828px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
240KB, 1262x828px
thoughts on this?
this was originally alakazam and gengar deck, but i found it was too hard to get gengar up, so i replaced with deoxys and wobboffet
not shown are 2 float stones and 10 psychic energies
>>
File: nbvn.png (107KB, 634x394px) Image search: [Google]
nbvn.png
107KB, 634x394px
I was a terrible trader
>>
>>28725955
Because he finally got his Unfezant out and every sky attack is hitting
>>
>>28725955
He made his ultimate deck with the deck wizard and he knows it's undefeatable
>>
ded thred
ded game
>>
>>28725976
Fun part is one of her kids being 12 he guides the other two on better deck building and options. Nothing like you'd see at a tournament, but the kids have a better idea than most.

But reviewing the faq I guess I'll see about making Noivern work. Helps I like the guy.
>>
>>28724756
Some Ching Chonger Sing Songer
>>
>>28726147
so what's the plan when the opponent uses rough seas or garbodor?
>>
>>28726791
>implying rough seas is the issue with this deck
>not the fact that it's fucking trying to run so many fucking different cards at once to the point it's like not fucking consistent at all

2 Shaymemes, 2 Ns, consider removing the Nurse Joy, enhanced hammers are really friggin niche, run two mega turbos or none, lol prof letter, more than 1 trainer's mail
>>
Any advice on cards to remove and add? I'm running a mega mawile energy removal deck. I enjoy it and I won a good number of battles but I was wondering if there is a way to make it better
>>
>>28727105
I forgot to add there is 2 spirit links and 10 energies off the screen.
>>
>>28727105
You need shaymemes.

Get rid of carbink, it won't help you win the game.

Only run one Hoopa, you're not a megaray deck. You will only need one max hoopa during a game. If it gets prized or you start with it then you deal with it
Run 3-3 Mawile if you're focusing your deck on mawile. Running 2-2 leaves you open to prize screwage.

Always run 4 Sycamores. There's little exceptions to this.
2 Skylas is too much, one is enough to get you cards you need typically.
4 Hammers.
Get rid of radar.
I'm not a fan of your florges+rare candy strat. Especially if you're running 1-1-2, it leaves you VERY likely to get screwed with dead hands or prize screwage. Overall this meme is taking 6 card slots that only work well into perfect idea draws most of the time.
Fairy Dew is ehhhh.
I'm not a fan of Diancie.

>one trainer's mail
Ehhh.

Add another spirit link and consider Garbodor+float stones instead so you don't get absolutely ravaged by stuff like Giratina.
>>
>>28727254
Also holy shit, is that one geomancy Xern? Run at least 3, those should be your fairy ramps, not florges memes.
>>
>>28727254
>>28727275
Shaymin is out of the question for now since I don't have the booster packs for that and I have only one Xerneas, I didn't know if it was a good idea to spend boosterpacks on more Xerneas or not.
>>
>>28727105
To add something alongside, or to this:
>>28727254

Pick Geomancy Xerneas or Florges. 3 Xern or 2-2-2/2-1-2 with Rare Candy for Florges. 1 Hoopa, possibly no Carbink. 1 more Mawile and M Mawile. 4 hammers or none. 2+ Fairy Drops or none, healing 50 won't make a difference worth the deck space. If you aren't going with Xerneas, add some Mega Turbo. Add another Sycamore and Fairy Garden. Remove Fisherman for a Super Rod. 4 VS Seeker. More Trainer's Mail or none. One Skylar, remove Team Flare Grunt. Don't waste support cards on what Items can do.
Draw support is pretty important, and Shaymin-EX would certainly help. The other thing you could invest in would be Octillery, but it's gonna require even more setting up than you already have to struggle with.
>>
>>28727429
>>28727254
How come its a bad idea to run Florges with Xerneas? Florges helped me several times when I came across a pokemon that block ex attacks when I didn't have hex or pokemon ranger in hand.
>>
Is Evolutions the biggest bait set to ever exist?
>>
>>28727561
You shouldn't be relying on Florges to attack, she's a support pokemon in your deck.

If you have to use her to attack then you're doing it wrong.
Run Garbodor if you aren't running Florges, your deck has no abilities and it will shut down Giratina. Even with one turn your can OHKO Gira due to weakness and most other pokemon are 2HKO'd.
>>
>>28727616
It's so awful
>>
>>28727616
Nah

Thats Generations.
>>
>>28727786
Generations has some ok cards. Evolutions has none.
>>
So my friend constantly asking me to play Pokemon against him (real cards) but he won't buy any?

I bought him his starter deck to get him into it, and as far as I can tell he likes it a lot. But its been like 6 months now and he hasnt bought a card.
>>
>>28727561
Her value comes from reducing require energy. Xerneas' value comes from providing energy quickly. You don't need both.
>>
>>28727616
a-at least the mewtwo theme deck has some potential
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 193x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 193x163px
If I buy a Rayquaza/Keldeo Battle Arena deck and dont open it (like the filth I am), will it be worth a lot in the future?
>>
>>28727834
You got that backwards anon.

Generations has literally only 1 good card in Jolteon-EX.
And it has "amazing" pullrates of EXs to bait normies into thinking its an amazing set.

Evolutions has Starmie, Mewtwo, Mew, Dragonite-EX, Brock Supporter, Electrode, Pidgeot-EX, Rattata, Mewtwo-EX.

Evolutions is still a shit set, but its orders of magnitude better than Generations.
>>
>>28727975
out of all of those, only dragonite is playable
>>
>>28728082
shitter detected
>>
I bought Hoopa steam siege deck physical, redeem code, but can't
play in online tcg? why is this?
>>
>>28727970
Not sure, There's a lot of them for sale online, worst thing is few dollars off MSRP

>>28727616
Made for the normie genwunners

Someone make a new thread soon because I'm lazy to do it :^)
>>
>>28728320
It has Ninja Boy. The card's code is broken until they patch the client (hopefully monday) so they temporarily banned it. You'll be able to play it once its fixed.

>>28727333
You need some? I'm pretty sure I have some extras
>>
>>28728559
Is that why the deck can't be purchased on the TCGO store?
>>
>>28728577
Probably
>>
File: mawile.png (556KB, 928x455px) Image search: [Google]
mawile.png
556KB, 928x455px
>>28727105
A bit late, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who considered Florges for this deck. It's really run under everyone's radar.
My one biggest piece of advice is to always run 4 Rare Candy in a deck that relies on it. It's very easy to lose them, or have them prized, or just not draw into them when you need them. There's no way to recycle items.
I'd like to fit in a fourth Turbo and a Super Rod, but the deck's tight as it is.
>>
>>28728656
Though it'll be impossible to get the florges out if there's item lock famalam
>>
>>28728684
Fortunately, both Toad and Trevenant have rotated out. And while Vileplume is still technically usable, no one seems to want to force it.

Not that it matters. Three energy only takes two turns to set up, and you have to wait a turn to evolve anyways.
>>
>>28728714
Don't tempt me to make a vilememe deck :^)
>>
>>28728738
Do it. I rarely lose with mine. People forget Vileplume is still legal. Decks are filled with items.
Just make sure it hits the board before Garbodor.
>>
>>28728738
Regice - Vileplume deck is quite good.

Inconsistent because its hard to setup, but if you do people would probably just ragequit.
>>
File: Pure trash fam.jpg (215KB, 875x561px) Image search: [Google]
Pure trash fam.jpg
215KB, 875x561px
>>28728844
>>28728768
Right now just making a trash tier meme deck with vespimeme because of course not everyone has karen since its not tradeable :^)
>>
>>28728920
Why Vespiquen? It's still a usable card, but you don't really have any way of powering it up early. That's why people normally pair it with something else, so you actually have an early game.
Why so many items, but so few draw supporters?
What's the point of Mew EX here, outside of hitting M Mewtwo for weakness?
>>
>>28729090
I like mew ex because it can copy any attack basically if you have the needed energies, so far i hate the vilememe deck because no more compressor and i don't want to try expanded lol
>>
>>28729142
Have you considered just not running an attacker that relies on Compressor? Vileplume isn't limited to a Vespiquen deck. I wouldn't even recommend running the two together anymore, the synergy is gone.
>>
>>28729193
I was thinking on serperior because of that cheap 1 energy attack or any grass attacker basically
>>
>>28713008
Oh, the ironing
>>
Just played in and won my first tournament. It was theme, so there was definitely a bit of luck involved, but I think I played it pretty well.

I got 2 Steam Siege and 1 Fates Collide for winning. I was a little disappointed not to get a mystery box on the wheel, but I'm just happy to have some tradeable stuff at last.
>>
>>28729355
Hey I'm not the one who lost the game over it.
>>
>>28727105
Remove mawile
>>
>>28729472
What did you use, friend?
>>
>>28729686
This is honestly the best advice you can give, mega mawile is just not that great.

That being said she was one of my favorite decks to build and I'm still working on making it viable.

Mega Mawile needed a combination of these to be good:
>higher hp, the fuck is a mega sitting with 190 health for
>an effect, fucking only has one attack and no effect???
>attack should have only cost 2 energy, it's too fucking slow and energy discarding will mean it will be fucked often
>the energy discarding should have been one guaranteed energy loss and the second a flip

I actually just edited my mawile deck just now because of the other anon, I have found that after running shit like rainbow road and scizor for a while that the difference in speed is astounding. And losing a mawile is devastating if you don't have another mawile ready to replace her.
>>
>>28729842
Er by effect I meant pokepower/ability.

Which is ironic considering m-mawile is only good BECAUSE of her ability.
>>
>>28729857
>her
>>
>>28729870
Zim/Zam/Him/Her/It/Battle Apachi

Feel better anon?
I've respected your pronouns. :^)
>>
>>28729899
New dank meme thread is hereズラ
>>
>>28729922
I'm willing to fucking ignore this new thread.

Fuck off with that OP and picture.
>>
>>28729738
Answered you in the new thread because this one is all bumped out.
>>
RIP threads
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.