[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - The Absolute Madman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 820
Thread images: 98

File: mffg27.jpg (128KB, 800x1174px) Image search: [Google]
mffg27.jpg
128KB, 800x1174px
>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
http://pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [Embed]

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb [Embed]

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
4chan co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314

>2.9 Maintenance Notice [free 6* Rank-Up Ticket]
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710371

>02/09 Taskmaster's Battleworld
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=702793

>7 Day Check-in Event
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=702799

>Valentine's Day Gift Boxes [every 4h]
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=704151

Previous thread: >>168187801
>>
File: sif_by_sab_m-d5v1jmc.jpg (253KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
sif_by_sab_m-d5v1jmc.jpg
253KB, 1000x631px
Lady Sif is fair! The Fairest!
>>
File: latest[1].png (366KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
366KB, 1024x1024px
POWER OF THE POWER OF THE POWER OF THE EHAHA SUFFER HEH AHAHA SUFFER LIKE THAT BURN TO CINDERS CHAOTIC FLAME
>>
Ultron buffs when?
>>
>>168293296
Clint first. Also they need to fix his goddamn model.
>>
File: 2467358724.jpg (132KB, 441x607px) Image search: [Google]
2467358724.jpg
132KB, 441x607px
Reminder to make sure you have 750 crystals tomorrow night
>>
seriously tho, greg needs to change his name to kekegreg
>>
>>168293786
>farmed over 600 UUKs
>only 300 bios ready for upgrade
>>
>Moon Girl seems like an insane debuffing/cc machine + Devil Dino summon
>Karnak seems like a crit monster; hoping for ANAD uni in the future
>Gorgon with the first 45% phys attack leadership; seems like a solid Combat char
>Inferno seems like a Fire-type Shang-Chi
>Crystal seems really good all around. especially at T2
>The Absolute Madman's increased dmg to machine-type seems extremely situational and will probably be useless most of the time; his kit looks interesting, shock shield, whole buncha summons
>FUCKING DORMAMMU! 100% HP revive, heals, remove debuffs, dmg reflect!
>Inferno is soft paywall, a la Gwenpool; not really a bad thing, her bios accumulate real quick
>Elsa's uni bonus is the same but that's not a bad thing at all; fucking sexy af as fuck
>Quiet Room BB looks suave as fuck + dmg proc bonus is sweet; I was really hoping for this uni
>hopefully Kamala's uni has some neat skill swaps; her T2 looks solid for her playstyle
>base Special mission changes seem good (30 mins -> 20, with comparable rewards)
>the Hidden Route shit might make things more complicated
>patch notes screenshot completing a Special mission stage in 1:12; that's fucking long for a Special mission, might just be test build bs
>Quest Packs mite b gud; I'm curious as to how the Dormammu one plays out
>new Alliance shit is neat
>Uru QoL changes are good; failure rate is still bad
>Clea farmability might be nerfed to hell unless they increase the chances of her appearing and dropping bios, or even increased how many bios she drops
>Elsa new iframe
>>
>>168295067
>Co-Op changes are good - time is reduced considerably and rewards are left comparable due to the 'no. of 4/0/40 characters owned' mechanic
The only downside to this is having to spend clear tickets to receive each reward upon filling up the bar. How many clear tickets? If you auto'd co-op every day then you'll probably be saving clear tickets. If you manually played it every day then you'll be spending more clear tickets than you were previously. But if the rewards remain consistent and are really comparable to what you would previously earn then I'd say it's worth it. Also clear tickets are now available in the Alliance store.

A lot of this update is hinging on how much things are really changed. Will Co-Op rewards really be comparable to what a full run pre-2.9 would yield? How does the bio drop rate and rewards from Special missions change/how much are they increased to compensate for the time reduction? Will Clea's drop rates be improved too? What are Quest Packs like?
>>
>>168294067
what if name changer is available in the alliance store for tokens rather than shekels

>tfw my "worst update ever ... just go to hell ??? wtf i hate nm now" post on mobirum is getting liked by countless mobirum shitters
>they're probably too dumb to realise it's sarcasm
>they think I'm being legit
>I can't even edit my post because it says I don't have the ""authority""
>>
>>168295067
>>FUCKING DORMAMMU!

Is he a natural T2? The method of acquisition is vague at best.
>>
>>168296243
He is native T2

Though I dunno if the quest levels him or just unlocks him so you can throw mats at him
>>
>Due to the Facebook Like Event, we are upping the normal rewards from the maintenance rewards for this update. We once again thank everybody for their effort, and we hope that these items reward you for your effort.

That's actually pretty decent of Netmarburu.
>>
I have a Mega 6* tickets saved for this event. I'm going to wait until you fine lads work your way through all of them and figure out who's a good meme to invest in.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
>>
>>168296353
That is genuinely kind of them. Now I have a 6* ticket to use on Crystal
>>
File: HIM.png (613KB, 780x1150px) Image search: [Google]
HIM.png
613KB, 780x1150px
Lets hear your plans /mffg/
>New special mission character you will farm first
>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?
>>
>>168297093
>>New special mission character you will farm first
Maximus or Crystal
>>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
Maximus or Crystal
>>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
I'll get them all to 6/6/60 eventually
>>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
Most likely all 3
>>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?
Depends on how his Quest Pack turns out. Do we just need to do some shit to unlock him at 1* then rank him up like BO/HIM/Odin or does completing tasks rank him up like Strange through his Epic Quest? I think I'll take it slow since I need a new goal to work towards and keep me interested.
>>
>>168297213
Same except I only have the crystals for elsa.
>>
>>168297093
>New special mission character you will farm first
Crystal, will use current Shadowland selectors on her to speed up the process
>Special mission character(s) you intend to farm next
Maximus, though I'll probably end up going with whoever is the better meme if Maximus isn't great
>Special mission character(s) that can stay locked/1* for all you care
everyone goes to 6*
>which of the new uniforms will you be picking up?
All 3
>On a scale from 1-10, how aggressively will you focus on 6/6/60ing dormammu?
10, dunno if I'm willing to spend crystals to speed up the process if that's an option though
>>
>>168297093
- Crystal
- Gorgon
- Probably Karnak and Moon Girl
- Elsa for sure.
- Eh, not very interested in Doormeme tbqh, so I guess a 3.
>>
For netmable ppl who concern..just a very serious commend from me..May i know wat kind of update is it???with those kind of stupid character even with dinasour...scarlet witch n quicksilver not even in your list...y dun u put pikacu or other pokemon character inside as well???ur update are keep making marvel fans disappointed and regreat for paying this game...
>>
File: 45285429.jpg (24KB, 282x640px) Image search: [Google]
45285429.jpg
24KB, 282x640px
>>168297093
Crystal until she's maxed gears
I'll roll a die at that point, don't care about the rest tbqh
see above, except maximus because he looks fun and unique. Will get around to them all eventually though, I even have hulkling at 6* because of time
Kamala and Elsa for sure
will wait and see how the quests look. Not really in any hurry though, I'd only ever use him in TL to make it a less painful mode anyways.
>>
So how does coop even work now, as far as getting the best rewards? You basically just need to have unlocked all characters in the game at 4* level 40+ and then every time you fill the bar you get the best possible rewards?
>>
Why are people so enamored with Crystal? She seems like a cheap knock off Wasp.
>>
>>168298569
I just need more throwaway Blast for SL. If she's actually good and easy to use, I'd even T2 her.
>>
>>168297093
Moon Girl is definitely my priority, maybe Maximus afterwards. The only uni I'm slightly interested to get is Black Bolt, and maybe Kamala
>>
Needs more energy
>>
>>168297093
I'll wait and see which one is the most meme of them all.
I'll most likely gravitate to who ever is blast and speed because I need more for SL.
Elsa
I hope dorm is easier to get than strange because I'm still stuck at satana quest.
>>
Why do they keep nerfing rewards? Co-op was like the only way to get real money, and now they fucked that up too. Shit is getting irritating.
>>
>>168299898
>nerf
Relax mobiretard
>>
File: IMG_0975.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I'll take it
>>
File: 1471440204840.jpg (351KB, 1002x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1471440204840.jpg
351KB, 1002x1002px
random update thoughts
>special missions
Go into the new specials with low expectations senpai. There is red text on the DD/MM changes that state the total rewards are comparable to current system. This isn't present on the special section of the notes. On top of that, the new crystal refresh unlimited time system is no doubt there to whore out the new characters and shittier drop rates to incentivise whales to drop shekels to get them all to the inevitable 4* or whatnot to get dormammu. These new characters will farm at a snail's pace, prepare your SL selectors.

>select a quest pack and complete the challenges to get a reward
the fact you have to choose one or the other to work on leads me to believe that you must choose between the new special characters (farming them at an acceptable rate via quest pack) or working on dormammu.

>hidden path
looks potentially fun. The screenshot shows a 2* obelisk from hidden route in mission #2 (of 6 presumably, if they keep that format). Hopefully this means high amounts of bio drops or 4*+ obelisks are possible from these on the highest stages from hidden path. Hopefully the tickets can be bought from the lab shop too but I doubt it.

>alliance donation/store
this whole thing looks fucked but its hard to tell if its good or shit. All we know is the first 4 (baseline and level 2, maybe 3) items and that 1 million gold gets you 100 tokens. The starting rewards are ass, 160k gold for 25 energy, or 220k for 25 clear tickets is garbage. The use of this will really depend on how many more items and store levels there are (that it uses the sliding left/right interface doesn't bode particularly well but who knows).

>other alliance shit
they don't talk about it in the update at all really, but there's more tabs in that alliance interface. Alliance challenge, alliance arena. Arena is probably shit because its pvp, and challenge might be fun if its not just the new AB score screen that we have now.
>>
>>168300058
Well what else would you call it? That screenshot showed a reward of 78,000, which means the average is probably around 100,000. Which means 500,000 a day for fucking co-op.
>>
>>168300787
>screenshot showed a reward of 78,000
on stage 1 of the owned hero bonus. If you're operating on stage 1 of that, you've got bigger problems than gold my man.
>>
>>168300787
so you failed to comprehend the image immediately after your fixation?
>>
>>168300787
>he has less than 10 characters at minimum 4/0/40
dumb cunt
>>
So like, will Moon Girl be meme since she has a permanent summon she doesn't need to refresh unless it goes down then you'd need to only wait 3 seconds for it to return, plus it's at 120%, not strong as Cap or BB but still pretty tough
>>
>tfw my drawing didn't get in the OP pic

feelsbadman
>>
>> Daily entry has been reduced to 3. Rewards and Energy costs have also been modified

Wow. So if you didn't max out Dr. Strange, you're fucked.
>>
>>168297093
Moon Loli

Crystal or Maximus

Gorgon, and Inferno

Maybe Ms Marvel. Because I already got unis for BB and Elsa, and getting an uni for a weak character might be more helpfull than getting another uni for a char already usefull

instantly, got 90m, 9k bam and 4k norns
>>
>>168303219
>instantly
>he doesn't know how Quest Packs work
>>
>>168303265
how it works?
>>
File: F8pepGWE5Fo.jpg (76KB, 609x777px) Image search: [Google]
F8pepGWE5Fo.jpg
76KB, 609x777px
>>168296471
Learn how to follow your hert, meta-shitter
>>
>>No Limits reduced by 10 minutes, but whales can run them 5 times.

Your're so awesome Netmarble!
>>
>>168303582
No ones forcing you to recharge your entries you stupid fuckboy
You complaining about the ability to recharge TL entries? To reset bio acquisition limit for story missions? You fucks are the people hating on shit for the sake of hating it. Fuck you and your toxic bullshit.
>>
>>168303976
He's complaining about the 10 mins less (completely uneccessary) you eejit
>>
>>168304068
but complaining about the 10 mins less is invalid since rewards will be getting buffed to compensate
>>
>>168304224
That doesn't mean RNG is gonna be nice to you though
>>
>>168304320
complaining about shit for the sake of complaining is what it is, there's always been RNG
>>
>see notice from phone
>no *5 TICKET
>FUCKING NETM..
>*6 ticket
t-t-thanks
>>
>>168292375
How come Dormammu doesn't get to be in the trailer?
>>
what are the chances that gorgon is a buff package like wardogo?
>>
opinions on maximus and dormemmu?
>>
>>168304492
it's hardly comparable to WW's buff

>>168304471
he's in this trailer, albeit briefly. no gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sq6_0Jt-cU
>>
>>168304224
Do you know this for a fact?
>>
Should I do my specials now or after update?
>>
>>168303976
Fuck off NightNurse
>>
>>168304572
I was refering to the cinematic trailer. I just thought that Marvel would want to hype his arrival.
>>
>>168304579
Rewards are all being "adjusted" but that doesn't really mean jack shit.
>>
the fuck is this dormammu quest about?
>>
>>168304579
>Energy Consumption and the amount of rewards will also be changed.
y'all really think rewards being "changed" would mean getting LESS rewards? it doesn't make sense for them to get reduced, on top of having time allowed reduced

inb4 fuck nm they're greedy cunts
nigga they're doing good QoL shit but all y'all pissy ass babies complaining about shit
>>
>>168304806
It wouldn't be the first time they changed shit as QoL and nerfed it to the ground.
>>
this alliance donating will start a lot of shit 2bh
>>
>>168304853
>muh AB gold
cry more faggot
give me an example other than AB
>>
File: 2848368.jpg (40KB, 557x314px) Image search: [Google]
2848368.jpg
40KB, 557x314px
Is everyone enjoying valentines day with their waifu while waiting for the update?
>>
> to obtain the other rewards, a small fee of Clear Tickets is required.
why? they want to kill macros?
>>
>>168304902
How about all previous attempts to give coop "QoLs", faggot?
>>
>Yellowjacket’s stats have been modified.
wew
>>
>>168304974
the time where everyone collectively got their panties so twisted up that they decided to not implement the system, so we could not actually see how they intended to scale the rewards?
>>
Should we panic about epic quest, special missions and co op?
>>
File: IMG_20170213_153125.jpg (65KB, 443x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_153125.jpg
65KB, 443x679px
Hey, anon, why did you choose pleb-tier Inhumans instead of Mad Max? What's your excuse?
>>
>>168304572
its 5% lvl 1
lvl 6 might be something around 24%
add 50% dmg increase from wb strikers, plus over 40% she hulk lead and that is over 110% damage increase
>>
>>168305123
no fuck off this isn't reddit or mobirum

>>168305063
looks like they made him more of a glass cannon, which doesn't mean much when he's 99% iframes

>>168304946
killing macros in the sense that you no longer have to play co-op so long to the point that macros are necessary
>>
how much money will we need to sink in just to get dormammu?
>>
>>168305224
most likely absolutely zero dollars if you have a sliver of patience, if you don't then mobile games, especially korean rpgs, aren't for you and you should quit now before you get in too deep
>>
>soft paywall
>log in
>new quest
>get that nigga to tier 2
>>
File: 754248456.jpg (29KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
754248456.jpg
29KB, 500x250px
>20% more HP (uniform)
>x% more HP (T2)
>skill change(s) (uniform)
>30% skill damage and 25% bonus damage (T2)
>10% all speeds (uniform)
>passive heal buffed to 30% recovery (T2)
thank you for your services moon knight, you will no longer be needed
>>
the translation is terrible on the notes, gook and chink netmarbu are best
>>
>Dormammu removes debuff when attacking
Strange still a best I guess
>>
>>168305532
Unless her Uni gives her a ton of iframes MK will probably still be the go to guy.
>>
File: 82457458.jpg (151KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
82457458.jpg
151KB, 940x529px
You're buying my new uniform, right anon?
>>
>kamala changes
moon knight on suicide watch?
>>
I can't wait for Kamala's butt attack
>>
They pretty much turned everything all the time sinks down, so after hot time is over we will be done with the game very fast.
It's a nice change but I'm not sure if the rewards changed are worth it.
>>
>>168306156
>I'm not sure if the rewards changed are worth it.
why not? everything is getting increased to compensate for reduced entries
the only downside I can see is less chances at Clea bios dropping, UNLESS they increase the amount of bios she drops and/or made her 100% chance to appear
>>
>tfw to retarded to understand special missions and quest stuff
>>
>>168305829
Depends. It's gonna be hard to top her current 5 skill.
>>
Macros on suicide watch?
>>
>>168306301
She is keeping her 5.

>>168306413
Even manual play to save clear tickets on suicide watch since they'll take your clear tickets regardless.
>>
>>168306413
I only used macros for co-op but if they made it so it's not a time sink anymore then I don't see the problem

>>168306272
Special missions
>No Limit entry reduced from 30 mins to 20 mins
>rewards increased to compensate
>energy entry increased to balance the increased rewards (now 8 per entry)
>No Limit can be triggered instantly, no need to to 2 runs to fill the bar
>each stage will have a Hidden Route
>Hidden Route will drop extra rewards, such as more bios or special gear
>Hidden Routes will be tied to Dormammu's Quest Pack

Quest Pack
>all we know is there's 2
>each Pack has a set of tasks with rewards

>>168306535
do people even still bleed clear tickets if they don't spend them on co-op? I thought autoing co-op was the whole reason people were bleeding clear tickets.
If you manual co-op to save clear tickets AND YOU'RE STILL bleeding clear tickets then idk wtf to tell you
also clear tickets in the alliance shop my nigga
>>
>need tickets to open co op rewards
>less tickets
>need to buy tickets from alliance store
>can buy them with money
huh really REALLY left my thinking.
>>
just got out of bed, how buttyblasted are plebbit and mobirium?
>>
>209/320
>gwenpool bios
no way I'm using that ticket on this slut.
>>
>>168306647
It's easy to bleed tickets if you auto everything even if you manual coop and use all your energy during hot time.
Basically as long as you're being efficient with your energy and using all of it you'll never make enough tickets to prevent the bleeding.
>>
>>168304746
Because of the sudden push for him, meaning that the update is basically "INHUMANS! *Featuring Dormammu from the Dr. Strange series."
>>
>>168305903
>no i-frames on kamala

still mediocre and inferior to MK
but more appealing for waifu-fags and alternative combat T2 chars
>>
>>168306256
problem is most of the rewards are RNG, special missions bios are RNG too.
I'm gonna do my special missions before patch to get even closer to *6 gwen.
>>
>>168306856
you mean as long as you're a lazy cunt who doesn't want to manually move their finger and press re-enter
using clear tickets for specials is understandable due to the time limit for maximum runs, maybe even for dimension rifts but that's less of a priority,
but if you're auto-ing story and other shit like daily/memory/dark dimensh then that's your fault
>>
which quest pack is the one that needs gwen at *6. dormammu or karnak?
>>
>>168306802
>>168307208
>not having her at T2 already

Gonna do the obligatory daily one, then save the rest for after the update, since I was now farming SG to 4* for COOP anyway, didn't really need her.
>>
>>168306647
>8 per entry
6 during hot time?
>>
>>168307302
It said Dark Dimension, so Dormammu's.
>>
>>168307302
dormammu

>>168307368
dunno, but probably safe to assume so
>>
>tfw already over 101 characters at 4/40 for maximum coop rewards
>>
File: Nova-diseños.jpg (60KB, 700x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Nova-diseños.jpg
60KB, 700x1071px
When are we getting the power of the nova corps?
>>
>>168307412
>>168307409
J U S T.
I also assume the character won't slowly grow like strange up but instead will come fully leveled.
>>
>>168307259
The issue is that if you want to get the most runs possible per hot time you have to use tickets because doing it manually means going through an extra menu which means extra loading times and less runs. It eats into the number of runs you do by quite a bit.
If you have a high end device or play with emulator with SSD the bleed is even worse, since you have low load times and clear fast.
You shouldn't auto rifts but that only saves you 15-18 tickets a day, tops (assuming 5-6 runs per rift at 9 energy for contribution).
>>
That Black Bolt uni sucks wtf, makes him look like a Bullseye Rip-Off
i sincerely hope it's not better than the ANAD uni
>>
>>168307448
GotG vol.2 update if I had to guess.
>>
>>168307583
It is.
>>
>>168307583
>Bullseye Rip-Off
Bullseye invented suits?
>>
>tfw you have 339 gwen bios that are going to be fed to HIM
>>
>>168307683
>Not saving bios form Kekelord Kekemammu.
>>
>>168307432
>92/101+
>tfw stage 5 pleb
>>
>>168307725
i have chulk bios for that
;^)
>>
File: Ehh.gif (2MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
Ehh.gif
2MB, 245x260px
post your pre-update face
>>
File: 1485816577234.png (308KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1485816577234.png
308KB, 570x570px
Dormeme isn't looking as meme as Strange or Thanos... Will he be good for TL and BW? I want to bench Thanos.

>>168308031
>>
are special missions going to reset after the patch?
>>
>>168308123
They usually don't but who knows.
>>
File: 1487035236708.jpg (239KB, 1021x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487035236708.jpg
239KB, 1021x768px
reposting again because I want you guys to see my kamalewd drawing
>>
>>168308096
>wanting to bench a 60million player from your team
>>
File: 1310957835857.png (378KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
1310957835857.png
378KB, 640x740px
>>168308031
>mfw Dormammu

I think I'll be heavily tempted to spend JEWels on him, after waiting for so long.

>>168308096
From his skills's descriptions, he sounds pretty damn meme, though hard-countered by G-man or Inferno. And from the looks of it(the name and the lack of immune or shield or CC, implying iframes), his 6* might be like Thanos's.
>>
>implying we won't need fire man at *6 for dormammu quest
Also expect a bunch of bam and shit needed too
>>
>>168308165
this is good senpai
>>
>>168308165
>implying tuxedo bolt won't steal the show tonight
lmaoing at @your life
>>
>>168308378
tuxedo bolt will be useful since he won't have mediocre damage anymore.
>>
>>168308261
If you mean Inferno, then I think he's more likely to be needed for Karnak's quest.
>>
>>168308172
anon, but one slot is already se for Wasp, and the other for the memest charcter in the game: Strange
and I already got his uni to mythical

>>168308378
:( l-leave my shitskin waifu alone...
at least she isn't a canon cuck
>>
>>168308565
is t2 wasp *THAT* good for TL?
I'm still getting like all wins from TL without her.
>>
>>168308565
But she is.
>>
>>168307583
nice try I saw this shit on plebbit or mobirum

/mffg/ has taste and we all agree Quiet Room BB is good
>>
>yfw first uniform to upgrade black bolt quiet room is ANAD black bolt
>>
>>168308565
>at least she isn't a canon cuck

If you're talking about the BJ, that BB turned out to be a skrull, so no, he isn't a cuck :^)

>>168308635
He probably means for her T2, but I use her every now and then to effortlessly take out the other Strange when my own happens to die.
>>
>>168308565
She was cucked by that fat girl
>>
>>168308714
>implying I don't have it already

Also

>Ghost Rider got a shitty uni first, then the better uni came from Attilan's Rising
>Blackagar got a shitty uni first, then the better uni came from Attilan's Rising
>now Kamala got her shitty uni first

Sorry m8s, you'll have to wait a while to get the better Kamala.
>>
What's this about Kamala replacing MK?
>>
>>168308904
Wishful thinking.
>>
>>168308904
She's going to be the undisputed best
>>
>>168308945
>>168309609
Ah, I see.
>>
File: Hold on.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hold on.png
529KB, 658x960px
>reddit even complaining about getting a *6 ticket instead of a *5
can't make this up
>>
>>168307432
>tfw 103/101
stage 6 master race
gimme dat QoL improved co-op gold
>>
>>168310524
Enjoy reward 1 being not gold like 99% of the time for half the total gold.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (10KB, 207x80px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
10KB, 207x80px
>>168310646
oh no :(
>>
>>168310767
Unused gold is worthless gold :^)
>>
I know it is too fucking early. but based on skill description alone, what would be the best obelisk for him? Recovery + Fire Dmg + Inv Proc?
>>
File: 03[1].png (97KB, 582x996px) Image search: [Google]
03[1].png
97KB, 582x996px
>>168311048
forgot pic
>>
So that bullseye and elektra uniform won't come until the next update?
I thought next month was venom month and anniversary too.
>>
>>168310423

Think the implication is that the 6* is a preemptive apology. Haven't verified, but the original post said 5* before people started going off about the co op.
>>
So should we be running special missions? Patch notes usually say these things.
>>
>>168311474
I still need gwen so it's a yes for me.
>>
>>168311474
not gonna risk it
might lose a lot of progress for dormammu if they fuck up and dont reset the entries
also I already got gwen at 6*
>>
>>168311520
>>168311551

I have GP. But the gears is something I wouldn't mind double dipping into.
>>
people that don't have strange are going to get even more cucked by clea
>>
>tfw promoted to class 1
we did it bros
>>
>here, have co op time reduced from 10 hours to probably 30 minutes
>whaat? but I won't be making 4 million gold
oh come the fuck on.
Hope next in line is timeline and the game would be way more enjoyable.
>>
>75 heroes for co op
do I detour from my grind to farm 5 shitters for co op?
>>
>>168312447

NB has been pushing people to pay for gold for months. What's next, a gold sub, too? Too many gold sinks in this game for them to keep reducing gold availability.
>>
>>168312613
how many people had time/clear tickets to run 80-104 heroes every single day?
>>
>>168311048

IGB and Fire Damage. Those skills sound like he will get guard broken a lot.
>>
>>168312683

Me. The non-shitters in my Alliance. Anyone who bitches they need more gold and materials.
>>
>>168307460
>I also assume the character won't slowly grow like strange up but instead will come fully leveled.
No, anon. You complete his quest line to UNLOCK him. Once he's unlocked, he comes at 1*/0/0 and you have to rank him up the same way you would Thanos or Odin.
>>
>>168312898
unless you are a die hard dormemmu fan I don't see people rushing for him then. Odin and Thanos are already a big resource sink.
>>
>>168308524
>Karnak's quest
Why do people keep saying this? Karnak is one of the 5 special mission characters. We don't know what the final reward for War of Kings is, but it's not Karnak.
>>
>>168312683
Me
I plug in my phone, turn the screen timeout to never, start coop, and go to sleep
Every night
When I wake up it's done and I'm a few million gold richer
>>
>>168308904
Her T2 turns her passive into a copy of MK's T2 while also giving her a small damage boost and the new uni has some skill changes and an HP boost. However, her default skillset has almost no i-frames and we don't know if her uni's skillset will either so MK still might come out ontop.
>>
>>168311271
Elektra probably next month. Bullseye getting a new uni isn't a sure-bet since the new look is basically just his default but with the chest being blue.
>>
>>168313009
People who already have Thanos and Odin at 6* will.
>>
>>168313035

NM left him out of list of where you can get the characters from. You don't just forget to mention arguably one of the better known inhumans. Think the other Quest Pack unlocks the special mission for him.
>>
>>168313716
>NM left him out of list of where you can get the characters from
No, CMNN (or CM Jocasta, since he's who actually does the patch note translations for english) did because his patch notes ALWAYS miss info. That was just a mistake.

The special missions show a Karnak mission and all the other patch notes for the other languages say that Karnak is farmable through them.
>>
>>168312898

Not anom, but your assumptions are baseless. Considering the amount of achievements, it may very well be a Strange approach.
>>
Are there going to be more detailed patch notes or is this it?
>>
>>168314026
This is the most detailed we'd get, missing info and all.
>>
>>168311271
Hard to say, next month is 3.0, so they might go big with new WB or muties. Or both. And that would leave regular people on the dust.

>>168313035
>>168313868
Mostly what >>168313716 said, but did the other languages really mention Karnak being farmable? Despite him being in the specials, there might well be MODOK bios in his mission. Plus, it kinda made thematic sense, what with his looks being from WoK and the quest pack being also WoK. Otherwise, I don't really know what can that pack unlock, other than gold and maybe JEWels.
>>
>>168313276
I only have Strange and Odin at 6*, Thanos's still at 1*. Kinda funny, just when I was thinking on finally starting with the BO, they give me another reason to delay them.
>>
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the new Wasp will be part of the next batch of characters.
>>
What should I do before reset?
>>
>>168312691
What if the relevant ones have iframes, though.
>>
>>168314772
Suicide
>>
>>168314772
Follow your heart. Alternatively, >>168314804

Personally, I was going to do my dailies, but not touch the unlimited specials, and then 7 of the Memory and Dark Dimension missions, to see how big of a difference it is.
>>
>>168314592
>did the other languages really mention Karnak being farmable?
Yes.

>what with his looks being from WoK and the quest pack being also WoK
Gorgon and Maximus are also listed as using their WoK looks.
>>
>>168314772
I'm going to do villain siege and WB, that's about it.
>>
so the new specials deconfirm mutants?
I have on idea where they can put them at this point.
>>
File: 1486785321754.jpg (440KB, 1102x846px) Image search: [Google]
1486785321754.jpg
440KB, 1102x846px
So, at the rate we're going, we're sure to run out of known characters in 1 or 2 years, so which do you think will come first? Playable eternals/celestials/abstracts, or one-off villains like The Wall?
>>
I don't mind saving gold but how do you guys get your BO/odin done? The fucking bios are killing me, I started farming special missions and now they introduce more.
No fucking idea what should I do.
>>
>>168315025
>deconfirm mutants
Uh, what? They can put 5 of them as paywalls and people would open their wallet with a smile. Not to mention, did you forget we have unfarmables like Shang-Chi, Medusa etc? They can easily put the the mutants there.
>>
>>168315025
Phoenix Five + Magneto as new WB, with the other relevant ones as unfarmables or in token stores, not that hard.

They could arguably do a new mode for them like they did with Strange.
>>
>>168315158
>>168315163
you need some easy farmeable ones for the new players that will join.
>>
>>168315086
>we're sure to run out of known characters in 1 or 2 years
Even without X-men or Fantastic Four, that's not the case.

Playable Eternals would be great but I can't imagine any of them getting in unless Marvel were to give them a new ongoing.
>>
>>168315086
There's still a ton of stuff left. Like, they could do another Inhumans update with Flint, Naja, Reader, Nur, and Auran. Thunderbolts, Power Pack, Young Avengers (Chavez, Speed, Patriot, Cassie Lang and Iron Lad), more Guardians of the Galaxy, more monsters (Man-Thing still isn't in yet), U.S. Avengers, Eternals, Agents of Atlas, Runaways, Cloak and Dagger, they do have quite a lot of material left.
>>
>>168315241
New players have 2 6* selectors to work with, 3 if they do Hero's Journey. Making them unfarmables won't influence new players that much.
>>
>>168315352
>>168315386
But think about it, last year we got... what? 40 new characters? In two more years, that would be another 80 new characters, and I don't know how many of those can you fill with A/B-listers before starting to dig deeper in the barrel. That was my point, anyway.
>>
>>168314930
Not even story/daily? AB? TL? those won't change any
>>
>>168315352
It is kind of surprising how fast we're blowing through Marvel's current line.
>>
>>168315535
>fill with A/B-listers
You say that as if NM has only been using A/B listers. 80 characters really isn't even that many. I could probably name 80 characters that were featured in comics in the past 2 years that aren't in the game yet, and that's not even accounting for any characters that aren't currently getting used that Marvel will try to push in the future or any new OCs.

Moon-Girl and Ironheart didn't even exist when MFF was started for example.
>>
>>168315535
I want a British invasion update with Captain Britain, union jack, black knight, spitfire
>>
So what do I do before maintenance? Will special missions reset?
>>
>>168315535
After someone who was in MAA, you can always keep surprising people.

-What about a symbiote update? Venom, Carnage, Toxin, Anti-Venom, Mania, Scorn, etc?
-U.S. Avengers could be a partial update with the new Red Hulk, Iron Patriot (Toni Ho) and Enigma. Pair that with the new Wasp.
-Mosiac, Psynapse, Naja, Reader, Nur, Auran and Flint are more Inhumans.
-Runaways

Again, Marvel's well is deep, and there is always a new book to be announced around the corner.
>>
>>168316007
does the new wasp have enough powers to make her not an uniform for the old wasp?
>>
>>168316062
We got several Spiders and Ironheart, so...
>>
ResurrXion when
As much as I hate muties I'm tired of the C-listers that get added
>>
>>168316194

lmao is the literally who update
>>
>>168316163
>Still no man-spider
>>
>mfw just got 6/6/60 Odin a few days ago
>mfw only got to enjoy a couple of days of 31 runs per unlimited before it got taken away.
RIP
I
P
>>
>>168315386
Don't forget villains. There are tons of Spider-Man villains to choose from alone.
>>
>>168292375
tfw no hype
>>
>>168316194
The moment you open that X-Men door, that's all you're going to get.
>>
>>168297093
>have no hype
>be dissapointed
>check new characters in skill preview
>try and see if I understand the new changes
>go back to normal routine and miss un-nerfed specials, co-op, MM and DD
>>
>>168316730
I can understand the lack of hype for Inhomos, but why the lack of hype for Dormammu? Who would you've preferred instead?

>inb4 muties

>>168316194
3.0 at the very earliest, 3.1 maybe if it doesn't start by then.
>>
>>168316942
Not that guy but Dr. Doom with a good moveset would make me fucking diamonds as long as it's not Infamous Iron Man.
>>
>>168306732
not enough
>>
>>168306732
This much

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5tzz99/if_you_dont_have_time_to_fully_read_the_patch/
>>
can gwen be powered with speed selectors?
>>
File: 1484773906647.png (1MB, 1078x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1484773906647.png
1MB, 1078x1199px
>>168308031
>>
>>168317146
She's soft-paywall so no.
>>
I will finally have uniform T2 Kamala within a few hours. It's going to be a great day
>>
is niggalok worth getting his gears to 15?
tempted to dump all the bios into SuGi
>>
>>168308680
not him, I prefer his existing uni an default a lot more aesthetically, but te tux is fine
>>
>>168312683
me
>do post daily reset ht
>do wbs and vs
>set coop to go on my emulator while I go do anything else
>>
File: índice.jpg (8KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
8KB, 298x169px
>no mention of karnak

where we are going to farm him guys?
>Moon Girl, Gorgon, Crystal, Maximus stages
if the new specials missions follow the same pattern as the new avengers, there is still one stage left. Will it be karnak's stage?

will karnak be paywall?
did NN fucked up and forgot to write him on patch notes?
will he be farmable through the dormeme quest?

AAARRRGGGHHHHH WAKE ME UP ANIKI!!!!
>>
tfw freeloading Cal's rift because of Riri on his profile image
>>
>>168314772
doing a rift, then ill do some story
>>
>>168317409
Not anymore he's not
Give em to suge knight
>>
>>168317798
See>>168313716 >>168313868 >>168314909
>>
>>168316417
>Vulture, Electro, Rhino, Mysterio, Sandman, Kraven, Lizard, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Chameleon, Scorpion, Morbius, Jackal, Hydro-Man, Hammerhead, Mr. Negative, Boomerang, Beetle, Morlun, Jack O' Lantern, Spider-Slayer
Yup, they have enough left for several updates
>>
How long until they change Co-op back to normal and never bother changing it ever again?
>>
Who do you guys use on floor 23? Shulk and jj?
I got fucked by rng and don't have a lot of options left
Been trying with singularity/nico/angela but can't squeeze a win out so far
>>
>>168315025
New WBs
New Specials instead of NA, move those to rifts
New rifts along with a rift overhaul
New Story chapters
VS/TL token stores
New Epic Quest system with new DD and MM
>>
>>168317798
He's farmable through special missions, anon. This ain't rocket science. One of the 5 stages is his. You can see the stage in all the special mission screenshots and all the other languages' patch notes say he's farmable through them. It was just a mistake on CMNN/CMJ's part.
>>
>>168317924
T1 TAO solo.
>>
>>168317924
Sharon Rogers.
>>
>>168317981
No shit?
I'll give it a shot, somehow I still have her unused
>>168317993
Had to use her on an earlier floor
>>
File: 7 vanigada.jpg (44KB, 211x200px) Image search: [Google]
7 vanigada.jpg
44KB, 211x200px
Consider the following:

>50 SHADOW LAND STAGES
>>
>>168316942
I mean, 'mammu is cool and all it's just the other changes I'm not looking forward to and the new unis not seeming especially good right now

Though like >>168317036 said, i'd cum buckets and not care about nerfs if we were getting Doom or Silver Surfer
>>
>>168318137
No shit. I am relatively new in clearing SL and I've been using her for the last 4 weeks for floor 23.
>>
Oh god why did they put a Hijab on best girl?!? Why??
>>
>>168317820
thanks bromigo

>>168317924
regularly i've been using >>168317981
>>
So are characters supposed to get stuck when you use skills because it's getting pretty fucking annoying having it happen in shadowland
>>
>>168318238
It's not a hijab. It's just her scarf wrapped around her head. The thing I don't like is that they got the uniform wrong anyway.
>>
>>168318238
It's not a hijab, it was a disguise
>>
>>168318307
It's part of the difficulty :^)
>>
So they wrap up Ms Marvels face, make us use Krystals dyke hair cut, and force upon us big head Karnak instead of the awesome current costume...? What the fuck...

Thank god for Maximus the Mad.
>>
>>168317924
Hellstorm easy af
>>
>>168318229
>>168318268
You guys have any certain build? I think mine has all gears 17 and an rr obelisk
Can't remember what iso though
>>
>>168318386
That just means that Long-haired Crystal and Hobo Karnak will be unis.
>>
>>168318617
I use Overdrive with 3* ~ 4* isos, all gears at 20, 37%RR/15%crit rate/shitty energy shield proc, and her clone and heal dome skills at max level.
>>
Did I make the right decision not to run Special and Co op missions? Feel like I'm about to get burnt.
>>
>>168318386
Hobo Karnak is better as a uni.
>>
Hey so two questions...
One: Does Elsa's new uni get rid of her laser beams? Cause that would suck ass...

Two: How fucking amazing is Black Bolts new Uni!? Holy shit, he's not shot past Bullseye as the suavest mother fucker in the game!!
>>
>>168317409
only for corvus, max the first gear and 4th one.

>>168319030
yes me myself just spam clear ticket on story only and i wan't to see new special mission so that's why

anyone know which one is paywall?
>>
>>168319637
Inferno is soft-paywall due to shifter, that's it.
>>
>>168319030
Special Missions, yes. Co-op missions, no. You'll need to run special missions for the Dormammu quest line so you don't want to use those up, but this is your last chance to do co-op missions before the nerf.
>>
>>168317869
Vulture and Shocker are pretty much guaranteed to come out alongside Homecoming. We'll probably get other Spidey villains in that update too.
>>
For those who saved SL selectors for the update, on who are you using them on?

I'm kinda tempted to blow them all at once on MadMax, but I think I'll just wait until they're about to expire to see if dataminers find that I should use them on somebody else for Doormeme's quest.
>>
>>168318617
all gears at 17, though that-s only recent, used to be 17/15/15/15
5* 69%RR obelisk with aan inc dmg by 100% for 1 time and Snare Resist procs
Overdrive with all 5*s

Just use 5* and 6* whenever they're off cd, throw the 3* in when it's off, and otherwise use 1 or 2*
>>
>>168316194
wait until patch 10
>>
>>168319910
idk Max or Crystal
I was most hype for Inferbro but now he's walled idk
>>
THIRTY~ MINUTES UNTIL UPDATE STARTS
GET YOUR SHIT DONE WHILE YOU CAN
>>
how many issues of MU have there been so far?
i'm gonna need something to do during the downtime

>>168320645
say goodbye to pre-nerf coop and all that gold while you still can
>>
>tfw start work right when update starts
>get off right before it ends
It's like pottery
>>
>>168320785
>how many issues of MU have there been so far?
2. Issue 3 comes out tomorrow.
>>
>>168320908
damn I was hoping i'd missed one
any of the tie ins worth reading?
>>
>>168320952
>any of the tie ins worth reading?
Not really, no. They're pretty much all just whatever fight you saw that team doing in the main book except drawn out for half the issue then the other half the issue devoted to some unrelated plot.
>>
>>168320785
Go read War of Kings.
>>
so
Mammu
Nerfs
Good unis
Shit uni
NERFS

But, how bad are the new team-ups gonna be ?
>>
>>168321170
I have really low expectation at this point. If 3.0 doesn't fix/add the majority of them, I'll give up all hope and just face reality that NM doesn't care and will keep doing the least amount of work for them.
>>
>>168321170
medusa, bb and the new inhumans
dorm, strange clea and probably ancient one too
>>
>>168321305
>>168321572
i'll be dissapointed, but not surprised if MGirl and Riri don't get a team up, and if there's nothing between Strange(and Clea) and Dormeeme
>>
File: 1485818711370s.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485818711370s.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
>>168321713
Riri and MGirl team-up: Smart Little Niggers
>>
>>168321713
I think Strange and Doormeme is pretty much a given, seeing Strange movie is still fresh in everyone's mind and he is a meme. Wouldn't really count on anything else thought.
>>
10 mins until the end of the world as we know it.
>>
So how long until MFF is just as dead as Marvel Heroes?
>>
>>168322436
It will probably starts actively losing players in 2 years.
>>
RIP coop.
>>
>>168322913
>t. Shitter without 101 chars @ 4/40
>>
>>168323131
>t. Shitter that doesn't understand the basics of coop.
>>
>>168323131
Where did you guys got the 101 chars thing from, anyway.
>>
File: 17[1].png (239KB, 756x567px) Image search: [Google]
17[1].png
239KB, 756x567px
>>168323348
101+ chars gives the player the maximum reward each time the completation bar is filled
>>
File: 1487045958686[1].jpg (43KB, 740x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487045958686[1].jpg
43KB, 740x417px
>>168323510
and pic related is the reward equivalent of a stage 5 (81~100 chars)
>>
>>168323510
I guess this means that now I should blow my 4* first and save my T2s for last.
>>
>>168323650
>>168323510
I think I've got everyone but Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral and MODOK at at least 4* so what does this mean for me?
>>
>>168324349
That you're a fag.
>>
>>168324349
even paywall chars and BO?
then it is 106 - 4 chars = 102 chars total

you are safe
>>
>update is already in the store

Well, that was fast.
>>
>>168324756
>Thanos is still swinging his fist at me when the game loads

Oh, come on.
>>
>>168324474
i mean i already knew that

>>168324576
oh yeah i forgot about the bo, all wb but proxi are at 1*
>>
>>168293426
His Civil War one looks good
>>
>>168326036
There's still something wrong with how his torso works.
>>
>>168326036
Yes, but he doesn't look like Renner.
>>
ded
>>
File: 1.png (839KB, 780x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
839KB, 780x1150px
dormamu preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbDIl-3QMw&list=

COOL AS FUCK
>>
>>168328863
>dat elsa multi-beam 6* attack
>floating dormammu
hoollyyyy
>>
>>168328863
Wait, do both BB and Elsa unis change skills?
>>
>>168328280
shh we're hibernating before the update arrives.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (30KB, 377x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
30KB, 377x239px
>mfw I only recently dumped 420 Gwenpool bios to Odin and now out of fucking nowhere I will need to 6* this shithead for my man Dorm
>>
File: 23454453.jpg (44KB, 537x879px) Image search: [Google]
23454453.jpg
44KB, 537x879px
>>168329876
GWEN HATERS B T F O
>>
>>168329273
not bb AFAIK
but ms muhamad got skill rework
>>
>>168329970
Cuteness always prevails.
>>
>>168329970
cuteness transcends everything
>>
File: The good doctor.jpg (2MB, 2553x1861px) Image search: [Google]
The good doctor.jpg
2MB, 2553x1861px
CLASSIC
COSTUME
WHEN
>>
File: 346738.png (3MB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
346738.png
3MB, 825x825px
>>168329876
>get released
>be the worst of the inhumans that have T2s
>be a bottom tier universal character
>uni might save you
>"nah brah, you know who needs a uniform is elsa, and we'll make it identical to the one she already has"
what the actual fuck
>>
>>168332738
Let's be honest tho, if Elsa's new uni was not identical to her old one literally nobody would buy it.
>>
>>168333147
I was more implying that why did she even need another one? Her first one is so good that everyone who uses her has it. And there are other characters that have no uni at all that desperately needed one.

Bolt's old uni is pretty shit so this new one addresses it and is an improvement. Kamala had none so its a huge boost to her. Elsa though? Probably the last character that ever needed a new uniform.
>>
>>168333583
Anti-Venom fucking never
>>
>>168333583
If it finally gets me 100k in speed ABX I ain't complaining
>>
>>168333583
Because Elsa needs laserblades coming out of her guns!
I might not get it unless it hits a better aoe and/or harder
>>
Now that Dormammu has been added, how long until the rest of the Sinister Six are in?
>>
File: 24582489.jpg (30KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
24582489.jpg
30KB, 149x149px
>>168334374
>>168333826
>>168333746
>>168333583
>>
>>168332738
Maybe that armor isn't actually OC and they'll release it once she it's officially revealed along with Moon Girl's, like what they did for CW Ant-Man
>>
>>168334793
>tfw Satana's fucking censored with some stupid red cloth but this is totally allowed
End me
>>
>>168334793
>midriff
>replaces the two unwieldy shotguns that looked ridiculous
>midriff
>skills look pretty cool
>midriff
Looks like I'm going to be 750 crystals poorer.
>>
>>168334793
>inb4 this requires Mordo to upgrade
>>
>>168335561
mordo
marvel zombies elsa
tux bb
muslim
initiative war machine
>>
>>168335418
best wait for a uni
>>
>>168335418
Yeah, I really don't get what's allowed and what isn't. Nico non-uni outfit also got censored but not this new uni. Like, what gives?
>>
>>168323510
I don't understand how people can say this isn't a nerf
Say I have 99 heroes at 4/40
In current coop I can net like 3m a day no problem
Now I'll be missing a huge chunk of that because of this new stupid system
>>
File: Namor the Sub Mariner.jpg (778KB, 660x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Namor the Sub Mariner.jpg
778KB, 660x1002px
WHEN
H
E
N
>>
>>168337541
Actually never ever because of the rights clusterfuck
>>
>>168337541
Never ever

He couldn't even get in the LEGO game because of his fucked up rights
>>
File: 2017-01-05_15-24-23.png (87KB, 519x408px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-05_15-24-23.png
87KB, 519x408px
>>168311048
I'm ready
>>
I can update the game right now or i need to wait to the maintenance finish?
>>
>>168337981
ree
>>
>>168338609
You should update now so you can be ready when maintenance is over
>>
>>168335561
>if each level of uni upgrade gives the midriff more definition
wouldn't even hesitate to buy all of the shittiest unis if they were required
>>
>>168338728
How do you update it? I already dowloaded the new version of the playstore but when i enter in the game and it's tell me the game is in maintenance and i can't update it

i need to reinstall the game to get the new update?
>>
>>168339228
You're good if you got the new version
>>
File: IMG_0643.jpg (38KB, 419x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.jpg
38KB, 419x355px
>>168337981
Nigga, that's literally perfect wtf. You kept it in your inventory all this time? I'll stick to this one.
>>
>>168335418
satana is pure, elsa is a slut
>>
>>168312683
I couldn't throw away tickets even if i wanted to.
>>
File: .jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
>>
>>168339361
But i still need to update it from the laucher when the maintenance is over and with my shitty internet it will take a few hours

There's a way to update it before the maintance is over?
>>
>people actually expect muties to get added
don't set yourself up for disappointment like that
>>
>>168339746
wut
>>
File: THE OLD ARMY GAME.png (452KB, 720x548px) Image search: [Google]
THE OLD ARMY GAME.png
452KB, 720x548px
>corvus/groot/dormammu TL teams
>>
>>168339746
I hope this is edit
>>
HOW MUCH LONGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>168340738
4 hours
>>
>>168340412
Strange would beat that team easily. Himself. Hell even Sharon could
>>
How many gwen bios do you make per day?
I want may dormemmu.
>>
Surprised there is no rebalance for older characters.
>>
>>168340807
It's not about beating them. It's about having to beat them 6 times and waiting for the revive animation.
>>
What clears do MFFG use for floor 22?
I really doubt bullseye can get it done with all the bullshit it has now.
>>
Karnak or Maximus?
>>
What are everyone's preemptive thoughts on a crystal obelisk? Do you try and juggle the elements with something that rolls cold AND fire? or do you just say fuck it and go for something with one or the other (or neither) and def pen or another good stat
>>
I'll take less gold in exchange of less time spent there with that shit hole of a mode
>>
>>168341321
HIM every week

>>168341495
her T2 boosts all elemental damage which is dope, I think with obelisk just boost the best skills or go for a general def pen build
>>
aesthetics wise, what would make you buy the new elsa uni?
>>
>>168341075
10 on a good day. Getting 77 from a wbi box and using a 5* ticket helped
>>
File: JUST.jpg (8KB, 261x188px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
8KB, 261x188px
>want to play new special missions
>240/320 gwen bios
>>
>>168341829
She won't use the shitty space shotguns anymore, the color scheme is better, and her mugshot looks a whole lot better.

>>168341321
Thanos.
>>
Is karnak the speed hero we need to be free of waifufags?
Shame he is a villain so no eab
>>
>>168341321
T2 Carnage
>>
>>168342376
I thought you antiwaifus already have Ant-Man, Spooderman, and DD for the longest time.
>>
>>168341321
Currently use Thanos since I have him, but before that I would solo with Corvus.
>>
>>168342376
female karnak uni when
>>
>>168342569
>2k17
>speed memes
>Ant-Man, Spooderman, and DD
Being a speed bro is suffering
>>
>>168341804
>>168342345
>>168342635
the fuck is this, does everyone owns thanos?
>>
>>168342901
There's always Miles desu. I thought people said he's actually good?
>>
>>168343001
He's pretty much the only next level villain meme for the longest time and still top meme even today.

Not to mention he's the only regular native T2 villain I will ever worked for for now, because fuck the Body Odor OCs.
>>
>>168342010
What? Why gwenpool has to do with the new missions?
>>
>>168343750
Someone translated part of the Dormammu missions and it seems you need GP at 6*

>there are people that didn't 6* her months ago
>>
>>168341457
I'm going Maximus the Mad all the fucking way! Evil mad scientist with tech weapons and an army of minions and robots! I had not quite realized how much I wanted to be an mad scientist till just now...
>>
>>168343838
I know right? I didn't even use any kind of tickets on her and she's already at 20/20/19/19.

>b-but I use her for BO/Odin food!
Then you're stupid if you done it before 6* her. She's a soft paywall, not just story shitters.
>>
>>168343838
Oh thank you

I already got her to 6*
>>
looks like Elsa's new uni 6* will get improved, has more AoE now
the speed abx meme we need?
>>
>>168344684
Maybe. She's mostly have problems chaining attacks because she only has her 6* for damage mitigation, so we'll see how much making her 3* full i-frames would help.
>>
>>168343838
I finished white tiger a few days ago, at least I have songbird and wiccan, squirrel girl doesn't seem like a must and hulkling looks like utter garbage.
Can't believe it still wasn't enough to finish gwenpool.
>>
>>168345025
It's her 5*/4th skill, the one where she jumps up into the air. Everyone thought that skill should have iframes, and now it does. Based NM.
>>
>>168346074
That's a little bit longer, so maybe now she can pull a Carnage.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (50KB, 463x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
50KB, 463x411px
>>168343271
>spoiler
My man
>>
as soon as the patch goes live we need to know;
How much have strange missions changed.
How much gold can you get from co op.
After that we can finally start bitching about nerfs, cause right now I don't mind getting an overall less gold for less time on co op.
>>
>>168343271
>not having doc ock at t2
hello plebbit
>>
>>168346576
Your response really doesn't make any sense.
>>
gonna draw something disgusting by some people, guess what
>>
File: IMG_0040.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>168343838
>>168344135
Why would I 6* her if I'm not a brain dead waifufaggot and don't care for her?
>>
>>168337674
>>168337819
What exactly is up with his rights? I get that Universal apparently has movie rights, but do they have videogame rights too?
>>
>>168346716
>not liking free crystals
>>
>>168346671
Vore?
>>
>>168346716
Shitter detected

>he fed GP bios to BOs

My sides
>>
>have all New Avengers chars at max gears including GP
>free to start on Inhumans chars, Maximus of course
>have 6* GP for Dormammu quest
feelsgood to not be a shitter
>>
>>168346671
Ima guess Riri Williams or Kamala Khan

Second guess is the next lewd OP
>>
GO GO GO DOWNLOAD UPDATE DATA NOW

>DOES THIS MEAN UPDATE IS LIVE?
NO IT'S STILL IN MAINTENANCE, JUST DOWNLOAD THE DATA NOW SO YOU CAN JUMP INTO THE GAME RIGHT AWAY WHEN MAINTENANCE IS DONE
>>
File: 234725474.jpg (111KB, 525x258px) Image search: [Google]
234725474.jpg
111KB, 525x258px
>people doubted the glory of gwenpool
>they can't get dormammu
serves you anons right
>>
>>168314793

Could be a thought. Based on the video, Deadly Laser is an iframe. Can't guess what the other move is in the video. Kinda looks like a bind, but definitely not an iframe.
>>
>>168346964

Does feel good. I just started maxing out my last NA in SG. She's getting the back burner though so I can work on the Inhumans. .
>>
>30% all attack
>45% phys attack
neat leaderships 2bh
>>
>“Marvel Future Fight” kicks off Valentine’s Day with a bang! Prepare for a loot explosion, netting you a host of rewards and a 100% XP boost through the entire event. Also, every four hours players can check out their Golden Gift Box for special items like Rank Up tickets, Upgrade Material, and more!
>a 100% XP boost through the entire event
where tho?
>>
any site that ain't full of negativity towards the game?
>>
>>168348657
This general for the most part

Plebbit and mobirum bitch about everything whereas we mostly shitpost and call each other shitters
>>
>been watching the trailer because waiting
>crystal uses 3 attacks
>none of them are iframes and she gets her shit kicked while using all of them
>only one of them is even a partial iframe
she's going to be good, r-right?
>>
>>168348657
>>168348758
>tfw /mffg/ is the best MFF ""community"" on the internet
how?
>>
>he upgraded elsa uniform
top cuck
>>
what the fug are hidden routes
>>
>>168292375
Why the fuck is moon girl even a part of the update? Isn't she kind of pointless without her dinosaur?
>>
>>168349779
It seems like it's some random thing that rewards you with extra shit

However if it makes the stage longer it seems counter-productive as you'd get less bios
>>
>>168349779
when completing special mission stage there will be a hidden path, successfully following the hidden route will result in extra rewards such as bios or special gear
there's hidden tickets which will 100% follow the hidden route without you having to manually do it
Dormammu's quest will have tasks that require you to follow hidden routes x amount of times
>>
>>168349924
>>168349904
>manual playing
mit b cool but not on special missions where I let that shit running and take a shower
>>
>>168349827
what a fucking idiot

>>168349991
use hidden tickets ;^)
>>
File: karnak kills smasher.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
karnak kills smasher.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Classic Karnak is called WoK Karnak even though pic related is what he looked like
>Gorgon is RoK Gorgon instead of WoK who was shirtless and still had second terrigenisis features

Why can't the Koreans get it right
>>
>>168346765
>do they have videogame rights too?
Yes.
>>
>>168340412
>all of them with full awakened IAAG and RR + 5 second invincibility obelisks
:^)
>>
>>168350441
>>Classic Karnak is called WoK Karnak even though pic related is what he looked like
Yeah, why didn't they just label him as "Classic" Karnak?
>>
Just got home and was hoping I'd have a chance to run Dark Dimension before the update
No such luck...
>>
>>168351532
The only downside to the Dark Dimension changes I can see are possibly less Clea bios. Is this what everyone is so up in arms about?
>>
File: 1470093295937.gif (1MB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1470093295937.gif
1MB, 500x273px
Jesus fuck this thing's gone through a mini update after the new version was released and it's still under maintenance? It's been a few hours on my end already; is this normal?
>>
>>168351720
Is this your first maintenance? They usually last for ~8 hours.
>>
>>168351657
It's what I am.
No doubt I'll have to use at least two days of the subscription bios I plan on buying to get her to a point I can use rank up tickets on her.
>>
>>168351720
mhmm
>>
>>168351798
Hopefully the adjustments to rewards also affect Clea's shifter rates, maybe even make it so she drops more bios rather than 1. If not, then those still farming Clea got fucked over hard. 3 chances a day for her to appear as a shifter and then a further chance to decide whether she drops bios or not. 3 fucking chances a day if her rates aren't modified.
>>
>>168349827
She has her dinosaur. And anyways, she also uses a lot of DiY gadgets like a boxing glove projectile and shit what with being the "smartest person on Earth" (because Valeria and Reed aren't on Earth). It's not like she's a digimon tamer or something.
>>
how much is left 1 hour 45?
>>
File: wip.png (80KB, 771x705px) Image search: [Google]
wip.png
80KB, 771x705px
>>168346843
>>168347032
better word the question correctly

someone who some people find disgusting
>>
>>168352101
yep
>>
>>168352159
>Riri
kys rafa you degenerate scum
>>
>>168351790
>>168351831
Nah I started like right before they introduced Odin in. This one just feels way longer than usual for some reason. Thought I'd have to reinstall or something; thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>168352159
Rafa... you know that Moon-Girl is 9 years old, right?
>>
>>168352230
>>168352312
its mg
Gonna age her a bit in my drawing otherwise you guys would get triggered
>>
QUICK! WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN THE GAME GOES LIVE?

I'm gonna check out Dormammu's Quest Pack
>>
>>168353206
Buy BB uni
>>
>>168353206
test Elsas new uni, then be mad it's not the same as her old one, then shitpost about it here
>>
>>168351445
Probably wanted to do an actual War of kings update, before the dormammu stuff was added and just put it all together.
>>
>>168353206
Gonna use my Mega Ticket in whoever ends up being the most meme (outside Dormammu, of course)
>>
>>168353206
>Buy Elsa/BB unis
>Look at Dormy quest objectives
>Do a special
>>
>>168353206
t2 kamala
buy uni
>>
>>168352715
What if I'm triggered by the age up?
>>
>>168353481
>mega ticket
>on farmable special mission characters
lmao
>>
>>168353206
skill preview Elsa, BB, Inferno, Crystal, Max, Kamala, MG, Gorgon in that order
>>
>>168353643
>inferno
>>
>>168353206
Get Elsa's new uni in model preview, zoom in, and fap
>>
>>168354097
still farmable
I used a mega 6* ticket on Gwenpool when she was first added because I thought she'd be slow as fuck to farm since you can't use selectors on her but in hindsight I regret it. Her bios started to pile up real quick if you farmed specials every day
I have her at 6* now, all 20 gears, and like 800+ spare bios
Unless there's a task to 6* him for Dormammu I woudn't do it again
>>
>Cheetah revealed for Injustice 2 today
>Oh fuck yes
>Fire up steam to preorder as I wait for MFF
>Not on steam yet
>Google
>Not coming to PC
And then I stopped giving a shit about it. I am mad though. No questioning that.
>>
>>168353206
jerk off to elsas midriff
>>
File: 6283561269.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
6283561269.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>update game
>open it
>intro video is still there
>>
>>168355465
>they make short CG videos for updates now

>We still get Thanos shaking his first on the start screen
>>
>>168354430
Yeah, but what if after the reduction to specials he's more Clea than Gwen?
Idk, I probably still wouldn't have a T2 Gwenpool if I hadn't used a mega rank up on her. I used a mega and some bio sub days on Clea and still haven't maxed her gears..
>>
File: 1481080815599.png (159KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481080815599.png
159KB, 500x424px
Reminder that we're allmost one hour left for the maintenance to finish.

And be prepared to get your mind blown at how much does this update goes
>>
>>168355807
you mean at how terrible it is
and how bad all the nerfs are?
>>
>>168355720
This
It would be awesome if it changed every time since they make a video for each update.
>>
>>168355938
THEY NERF AB GOLD JUST GO TO HELL?
>>
File: 1479949649570.jpg (107KB, 357x362px) Image search: [Google]
1479949649570.jpg
107KB, 357x362px
>>168355938
Oh, at least it won't suck as much as the 1.90 update.

I can guarantee ya, that was probably the worst update ever since there was only 1 (one) hero to farm for, no new content, and plenty of costumes that sucked ass.
>>
>>168355938
back2>>>reddit
>>
>>168356117
>everyone that doesn't get on their knees and thank the koreans for shitting in their mouth is reddit

>>168356080
true, there's definitely some good things in this update, but it's been a string of a few less than good updates
>>
>>168341321
I used T2 uni'd YJ twice, but it took multiple tries due to Sin being a gigantic bitch. The other times I just used Strange, since I didn't wanted to deal with her bullshit. I doubt I'll ever use YJ in that floor again, though, due to the reduced HP and physical defense.
>>
>>168356476
honestly fuck off with this pessimistic bullshit
are you maple? feels like it since all you do is complain about shit

update is good and if you're goin on about nerfs than ya a dumb fuck
>>
>>168356476
You don't even know if anything has been "nerfed"

At least wait an hour before starting the bitchfest
>>
>>168356607
The fuck are you on about?
This update kicks ass and I'm busy playing my Bleach shit so I can focus on Dormammu when the game finishes updating.

Also I don't complain, I just look for advise on gears and shit because I suck and don't want to waste resources.
>>
>>168356607
>maple
idk what that means
>>
>>168356912
i'm trying to start drama because i'm bored waiting for the update
>>
File: 1468535371254.jpg (51KB, 592x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468535371254.jpg
51KB, 592x960px
Reminder to follow your heart in your choice of special mission character to farm, and not to just pick the top meme
>>
>>168353206
>buy unis(doubting on Kamala, though, since she's only at 5*)
>check new characters in skill preview
>check Dormammu's QP
>check new alliance shit
>start working towards MadMax
>watch JoJo while rifting
>>
Should I choose with my brain and get Quiet Room BB or with my dick and choose Elsa?
>>
>>168357367
>dick
>not BB
he looks hot
>>
literally the ONLY >>>ONLY<<<< reason to change co-op is that they wanted people to have less gold

It's not going to change anything for people who didn't do co-op in the first place and it only fucks over people who macro'd
>>
>>168357151
I'm going karnak, no matter how good or bad he is.
>>
>>168357586
Seeing how you have to pay clear tickets to get your rewards past the first one, it fucks people who ran it manually.
>mfw less gold
>mfw less clear tickets
>>
>>168357586
Co-op took fucking forever. There shouldn't be a mode where macroing is almost necessary
>>
>>168356831
i just liked the things getting changed as they were, and don't wish everything took less time/there was less to do

also generally just have hard time getting excited for things/being positive
>>
>>168357586
IT'S REDUCING TIME WITH COMPARABLE REWARDS
THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS HAVING TO FORK OUT CLEAR TICKETS TO CLAIM REWARDS, THE AMOUNT IS YET TO BE REVEALED

where is this supposed gold nerf shit coming from?
>>
>>168357586
>it only fucks over people who macro'd

I'm okay with this to be quite honest with you my famaladingdong.

>>168357690
You can buy tickets with gold now, though.
>>
>>168357773
So now I can use my reduced gold to fix my ticket deficit, reducing my daily income even more.
Nice :^)
>>
File: 1480636924781.png (94KB, 295x257px) Image search: [Google]
1480636924781.png
94KB, 295x257px
>>168357848
Lmao shitter.
>>
>>168357848
>he has a ticket deficit
>>
Did anyone here actually manually run co-op every single day since the auto/quick match feature was introduced?
>>
>>168357937
>Not squeezing out every bit of gold during hot time every day for maximum gains.
Shitter.
>>
Who else gonna buy like 100 hidden tickets to help towards Dormammu?
>>
>>168358056
Let me guess, you're shield level is below 60 because you just use tickets.

Shitter confirmed.
>>
>>168358096
where do we get hidden tickets tho?
>>
are we on reddit/mobirium/facebook? I started the whole meme about the just go to hell??? guy but people seriously are sounding like mobirium tards with this whole bitching
>>
>>168357728
>"""comparable rewards"""
There is no way the new rewards that are already LIMITED BY DAILY COMPLETION are comparable to several million a day
>>
File: projector-002[1].jpg (176KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
projector-002[1].jpg
176KB, 1200x673px
>>168358152
Nice try Jamal.
>>
>>168358157
Not sure, but the notes showed a + sign at the side of the tickets, which means there's a store to buy them from.
>>
>>168358212
>He doesn't participate in pre-update shitposting

lmao shitter
>>
>>168358212
It's just drama to help pass the time, it'll die down when the update is playable.
>>
File: wip2.png (181KB, 653x725px) Image search: [Google]
wip2.png
181KB, 653x725px
what about MG midriff?
>>
>>168358212
Spotted the shitter.

>>168358419
Post Clementine or GTFO, ShitterMilk.
>>
I know a lot of people felt odin was overwhelming at first but this dormammu looks kinda eh.
Specially if you have to do bullshit stuff just to unlock him at level 1.
Bet you he's going to be i-frames city to compensate or that HP regen is so overtuned he won't ever be killed.
>>
File: 1427995785713.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1427995785713.gif
2MB, 325x244px
dude reduce special mission timer by 10 minutes right as we roll in a bunch of new special mission characters but dont worry it's still the """""""""same"""""""""" rewards in a less amount of time

BUT ALSO you can refill that timer with crystals, you know... if you need more time xDDD
>>
File: 1465000070992.png (331KB, 478x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465000070992.png
331KB, 478x405px
>cynicalex talking about how much he likes kamala uni/t2 and wants to t2 her
>makes me feel uneasy and kind of sick
is this what it feels like to be cucked?
>>
>>168358221
here's the co-op rewards at stage 5 >>168323650
now the first slot isn't guaranteed gold so ignoring that, it's roughly 1.5m gold if you are at stage 5, even more at stage 6 if you don't have a shit roster
let's say slot 1 drops gold half of the time, that's like probably around 1m gold rounding up

2-3m gold from co-op is still a thing
>>
>>168358745
Kamala would know a thing or two about being cucked, she's a pro.
>>
>>168358419
>off model
2/10
>>
>>168358745
please dont post my wife without my permission
>>
>>168358674
I don't mind trading 10mins if the increased rewards make up for the loss of xp and potential bios.
I'm baffled that they made special missions close to p2w
>>
I'm not sure what skills from black bolt can be changed, his kit is actually good.
It's weird to see a new hero uniform without at least one changed skill.
Maybe cuasi sonic scream is an i-frame?
>>
>>168359027
reeee it's not p2w, it's another case of pay2grind less, which is fucking everywhere in the game and it's nothing to complain about holy shit

also rewards ARE increased, energy is too to balance things out

screenshot showed spesh mission dropping 2 moon girl bios, more can be found in hidden route
>>
>>168358674
>>168359027
what is even the point when you can pretty much use mega ranks and even buy obelisks?
Probably so that whales can speed up the special quest but besides that I see no reason.
>>
>>168359190
You can get 3 bios in current specials missions and it's not even that rare honestly.
>>
>>168359190
everything in the game is pay2grind less, but at some point when they keep rolling in more grind and more "pay2grind less" features then it starts being substantially less fun for anyone who isn't a whale
>>
>>168359190
thats why i said close to p2w.
because its pay2grindmore isn't it
>>
>>168359306
>when you can use mega ranks
which also costs crystals...?
>>
>>168359306
because quest packs will require you to run special missions x amount of times, follow hidden route x amount of times

>>168359315
3 isn't super rare but it's not common either, it's probably higher chance with new special missions anyway

>>168359326
cry more faggot
>>
>>168359469
Exactly, whales can already pay everything they need.
>>
>>168359559
see >>168359535
>because quest packs will require you to run special missions x amount of times, follow hidden route x amount of times
>>
>there are more whales on /mff/ than on reddit
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>168359783
most of us just buy the subs
only whales here are coal and KVD
>>
twelve minutes or an hour and twelve?
>>
1 0 m i n u t e s
>>
>>168359917
>forgetting about cal

>>168360041
10 minutes
>>
>>168359783
did you see that "when did you start?" post
most of reddit looks like f2p that have been holding on since 1.0-1.2
>>
Why do people think the special missions are the "same" rewards as before, just with less time?

They specifically said during the DD/MM section of the update notes that rewards for those after the change are more or less the same as pre-update. They went out of their way to put that disclaimer. This same disclaimer is NOT in the section talking about special mission changes. Therefore its likely special missions are nerfed to shit.
>>
Will Crystal out-meme her sister?
>>
>>168359917
>tfw you used to be a bigger whale than coal
>youre not in the conversation anymore

>>168360118
ty
>>
>>168360238
because energy count got increased too retard
>Energy Consumption and the amount of rewards will also be changed.
you really think they'll increase energy cost, decrease entries and DECREASE rewards?
rewards being changed clearly means increased

stop twisting shit just to complain
>>
Hey, it seems the game is now able to dowload all the stuff from the update right now.

And the page keeps it with the LOLStrange movie.

Gonna guess 3.0 update will change it, I mean, it's obvious they will if they are going with something big, such as MUGGAS ON THE HAOUSE
>>
games up
>>
ITS UP GO GO GO
>>
>>168360605
WAIT, YOU CAN ENTER THE GAME NOW!!!

GET ON THIS BITCH.
>>
YOU NEED TO CLEAR HIDDEN ROUTE 200 TIMES FOR DORMAMMU

>>
>those black bolt changes
wtf I love inhumans now
>>
>still loading to get in
reeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee

oh shit no, we live now
>>
>>168360897
FUCK

>>168360735
>tfw doing a fresh install and it didn't finish in 14 minutes
>>
File: IMG_0984.png (895KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.png
895KB, 1334x750px
CLEA FARMING CONFIRMED NERFED

>MAX POSSIBLE 3 BIOS A DAY
>>
>>168360897
HAHAHAHAHAH PAY2GRIND THOUGH
>>
Someone pls confirm is Karnak is a villain
>>
>Dr strange DVD ad
K E K mammu
>>
>>168360897
how does hidden routes work? Does the auto-clear AI clear the hidden routes too?
>>
Confirming the types.

Moon Girl is Blast
Karnak is SPEED
Inferno is Blast
Gorgon is Combat
Crystal is Blast
Mazimus is Blast
and Dormeme is Universal.

ALSO, HOLY SHIT HIS 6* SKILL

Also, Elsa's new uni makes loads of changes to her moveset, and Black Bolt's uni makes his dash attack go into another scream.
>>
File: MUH.jpg (219KB, 706x703px) Image search: [Google]
MUH.jpg
219KB, 706x703px
>that Elsa gun twirl
>>
File: IMG_0985.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.png
1MB, 1334x750px
NEW CONTENT SOON
>>
>>168361286
GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT DOC
DO I HAVE TO SHELL OUT FOR ELSA AGAIN
>>
>>168361542
yes
>>
>inferno looks like complete and utter shit
goddamn it
>>
DUDE
JUST
GET
BIOS
FASTER
>>
>tfw special missions reset
told you niggers to do them before patch
>>
>that homecoming tease in the arena section
>>
>>168360897
Christ. How long will that take? Any estimations?

At least I have Gwenpool maxed so that one will be easy.
>>
>>168361207
>4 hellstorm bios
already better than before 2bh
>>
>bio selectors in alliance store
>>
Also, got some bad news, Moon Girl is pretty much meme, and Maximus does A LOT of summons that can kill your game if you're not well prepared.

Good news, Crystal is meme too.
>>
3rd place gives 20%, 2nd place gives 25%, I assume that first place is 30% so 25 max coop entries and you're making half the gold you if you don't get on slot 1 gold on your reward.
12 tickets to claim rewards.
Unsure if amount of tickets required scales with stage, I'm currently stage 4, almost 5.
>>
>MG and Mad Max seem really fun
>Crystal at least has one good iframe and 1 good dmg immune
>Inferno and Karnak a really shit
>Gorgon has some good CC and iframes
>>
where to get alliance memento things?
>>
>6* Inferno needed for Dormammu
>>
new special missions have an extra difficulty like chapter 11 and 12.
>>
>>168362226
you don't need to, it's just a task
all you need is to clear 200 hidden routes for the 20 dormmy bios to unlock him
>>
>>168362335
Ah okay, I see the Dormy bios now

That's better
>>
>>168362297
>extra difficulty
lmao wut
my Odin is clearing this shit like normal
>>
ive been getting 1 bio for every special mission LOL
>>
>want to upgrade black bolt uni
>anad black bolt first thing you need
oh w e w
>>
File: 5231261234.jpg (155KB, 600x937px) Image search: [Google]
5231261234.jpg
155KB, 600x937px
>kamala's uni changes her shitty long animation no-iframe punch chain 5* into a clone of her 6* that gives her 20% all attack and 20% all defense, and embiggening her
absolute haram
>>
>>168362468
s-same :(
>>
So how do these hidden routes and tickets work?
>>
>>168362465
level 61 enemies, only t2 can damage them.
Shouldn't be a problem but a nice change.
>>
File: AMcxjYp.png (882KB, 1304x1038px) Image search: [Google]
AMcxjYp.png
882KB, 1304x1038px
>stage 6 rewards
>1.6m gold
WHERE'S THAT GOLD NERF, HUH?
>>
>>168362730
are you telling me as a new player this new content is gated again?
>>
>>168362792
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
huh
Mad MAx has team ups with Corvus and Proxi, Proxi and BP, Hulk, Loki, and MG
>>
>>168362792
So rewards have a chance to crit like in WBI is that I'm getting from this image.
>>
>>168362792
HOLY FUCK
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER
WTF I LOVE NM NOW?!?!
>>
>>168362792
you're so rich 101+ hero man xDD
>>
So is slut Elsa good or just waifu bait?
>>
>>168362806
just do the level 60 version
>>168362792
post this on plebbit and mobirum and watch everyone get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>hidden path makes you fight an additional hero before continuing to the boss

Welp
>>
SPECIAL MISSIONS DO NOT HAVE THEIR REWARDS READJUSTED

I REPEAT SPECIAL MISSIONS DO NOT HAVE THEIR REWARDS READJUSTED

LMAO KEKKKKKMARBLEEE
>>
So hidden route is just a random thing that happens and makes you fight an extra enemy. Got a 2* obelisk from it.
>>
>>168363093
just got 4 Maximus bios form one run you cuck
>>
do you need to manually play the hidden route?
>>
>>168363380
No
>>
>>168363284
this

netmarble gave us a glorious time save and ive been getting 10 bios from every run, stop hating
>>
>>168361764
You don't actually need to 6* Gwenpool to get Dormammu. Dormammu is unlocked by clearing Hidden Routes 200 times. All you get for clearing the entire quest pack is 1m gold which is nothing for the requirements of some of these quests.

Ironically, the War of Kings' completion reward is a T2 ticket.
>>
>>168363380
I can confirm no you don't
There's a random chance for a hidden route to appear with each run, even if you're playing on auto/auto repeat
But hidden tickets make it so the hidden route has a 100% chance
>>
Fuck, you don't need gwen at *6 but I'm still tempted to do it just to say goodbye to fag avengers.
>>
>>168363093
can't confirm this but i've been running the 61 missions for 18 minutes so far and i've only got 2 bios twice, no 3 or 4 bios yet

Maybe they just increased the frequency of bios drops instead of numbers of bios? I don't know but I have a feeling that if they did readjust it, it certainly doesn't match up with the 10 minute loss
>>
>100 crystals to do special missions again

NOPE
>>
>>168363572
lmao that is terrible
>>
File: EMBIGGEN.png (633KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
EMBIGGEN.png
633KB, 1280x719px
who here /embiggen/?
>>
File: IMG_0989.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0989.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>g-guys they nerfed special missions!!!
>>
>>168363572
>>168363593
100 crystals for approximately 50 bios is not bad, stop complaining
>>
>>168363738
>no shield XP
NERFED TO THE GROUND.
>>
>>168363738
just completed my 20 minutes all running 61+ missions, didn't get 3 or 4 bios once

its especially a nerf for people who can't run the 61+ missions, stop being such a shill
>>
>>168363445
>Ironically, the War of Kings' completion reward is a T2 ticket.
where's it show that?
>>
is there a list of what we need to upgrade the new unis?

>>168363903
he's shield 70 you dumbass
>>
>>168363903
I'm level 70
>>
>>168363971
>he's shield 70 you dumbass
Wow it's like the full caps were there for a reason, dummy.
>>
>there are significantly more shills on /mff/ than on reddit
this is news to me
>>
START DONATING BOIS

WE NEED AT LEAST STORE LEVEL 3
>>
>>168362792
Remember to donate that gold to your alliance. Every cent counts. We have to save the starving Africans.
>>
>>168364060
I want to know the price thought, same for CNS.
>>
>>168363904
>its especially a nerf for people who can't run the 61+ missions, stop being such a shill
you mean shitters?
>>
>6 shifter bios
C O M E O N
>>
>>168363726
>Feetslut

STONE THE WHORE
>>
someone please open YJ or Wasp a rift, I need to dump 200+ energy while I'm at 3% away from my shield leveling-up
>>
>>168364414
gotchu
>>
>Mad Max is blast
>uni Kamala is speed

This baffles me a bit.
>>
>fixed the iso-8 upgrade screen so you don't go back to powerful column every time

god bless
>>
>>168364597
WAIT
UNI'd KMAALA IS SPEED?
WTF NM
>>
>>168362618
Bad news. Check the stat difference between uni-less and uni'd in the MU tab. Her uni actually has LESS base attack and HP than her uni'd form.
>>
>>168364814
it's because she changes to speed
>>
>>168364865
Wait, for real? Holy shit, maybe I will T2 her afterall.
>>
>>168364814
implying that even matters when she has an on command 20% all atk/def buff with 100% uptime
>>
>kamala is speed
LMAO
>>
what does black bolt *2 do now? same damage but different animation?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (30KB, 1016x398px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
30KB, 1016x398px
>>
>>168365264
it's just not fair.
>>
>>168365264
>need the old BB uni to upgrade new BB

lmao
>>
>due to the dialogues and the lag during gameplay, I barely got time to do 4 of the obligatory special runs, meaning I couldn't do Maximus's

T-thanks phone...

>>168365264
>only have Blackagar's

Well ok then.
>>
>>168365171
Not a spinning tackle anymore. Another standing scream. I personally like using the spin. It's a good trick.
>>
>>168364525
cal if that was you I'm sorry I didn't get in
>>
>>168365264
if I buy Cho's uni I could upgrade Kamala's to 4
w-whoa
>>
>>168365264
>have every uni for Black Bolt and Elsa
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>Maximus isn't universal
But why?
>>
File: 1482874167593.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482874167593.png
29KB, 657x527px
So do you just activate unlimited for a half hour of special missions now period without bothering to do the 2 limited ones first?
>>
>>168365501
yeah it was, sorry dude
>>
How is the new elsa?
>>
>not a single Hidden Route in the whole special mission run
Oh OK, so Dormamu never then unless I shell out crystals for HR tickets.
>>
>>168365264
Based, I got everything for BB except WWH
>>
>>168365713
I can't even figure out which pack to choose.
>>
SO WHICH NEW CHARACTERS SHOULD I USE MY SELECTORS ON???
I HAVE 375 TOTAL AVAILABLE
>>
>>168365713
>half hour
20 minutes, and yes.
>>
>>168365713
>half hour
if only
it 20 minutes friendo
>>
>>168365805
Kamala for new speed meme
>>
>>168365737
sure looks flashier in the preview
I wonder if the new 6* has more damage to compensate with the longer animation
>>
>>168365713
Seems like it. I only did one special in the morning in fear of them not resetting, which would mean that I should had one regular. Which I didn't.
>>
>>168365805
Follow your heart.
>>
so is Inferno's literal only use as a shit counter to Meemu?
>>
>>168365780
I managed to find a Hidden Route without a Hidden Ticket
I feel like it's something that will accumulate over time after doing special missions every day
>>
File: 1483329634002.png (117KB, 731x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483329634002.png
117KB, 731x615px
>>168365837
>>168365850
>>168365949
>20 minutes
>>
>>168366006
B-but I want Dormammu NOW
>>
They charge you clear tickets to redeem co-op rewards now? That's kinda dumb.
>>
5-2-3-1-4 best Bolt rotation?
>>
>>168366050
rewards got buffed tho, I made roughly the same amount of bios, maybe even more
>>
>>168366094
How many clear tickets does it cost?
>>
And 5-2-3-4 best Elsa rotation now?
>>
>tfw I'm actually torn between working towards Moon Girl and Dormammu
huh
>>
>>168365501
did you want another one, or not anymore?
>>
>>168365780
>>168366006
>tfw I shelled out 300 JEWels for them

Only now did I realize my mistake.

Also

>donate 1M to alliance
>get 100 tokens
>every item in store but the selectors have a orange circle on top

Welp, selectors confirmed for 100+ tokens worth.
>>
>>168366256
If you have the tickets to spare then its worth it because thats an easy 2 million gold every day.
>>
Co-op notes:

>They increased how fast the percentage rises
>300k gold for stage 6 worst RNG = 1.5 mil minimum
>16 clear tickets to get prizes (on stage 6 at least)
>1.8 mil gained today

Doesn't seem very good unless you get a lucky slot for gold.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (65KB, 675x561px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
65KB, 675x561px
>>168362792
where tho
>>
how do hidden routes work? random chance like shifters?
>>
>Buy sub
>Mega up
>That feel when Carnag-Man Begins
Now to wait a month for bios to ensure he can be T2'd.

>No old uni sale
Shit sucks, but oh well, got a stash too. Need the Stache for Rulk when that goes on sale again.

Also not totally sold on Elsas new uni. I'm too used to the old one, but I'll eventually come around and snag it.
It doesn't convert her to energy damage does it?
>>
>>168366425
why not both.jpg
>>
File: tfw.jpg (42KB, 675x595px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
42KB, 675x595px
>>168366256

My owned hero bonus is at stage 4, and they're charging me 12 tickets every time I earn my rewards. So basically, they're making it take less time, but it's still taking the resources (and then some)!
>>
>>168366580
>need to spend gold to get alliance tokens to buy clear tickets
>need to spend clear tickets to get gold to spend on alliance tokens
>>
>>168366685
literally me
>>
>>168366437
yes pls, hope i get in
>>
Oh, hey, there's a mega t2 + mega 6* tickets sale for 8.2k shekels now. Not like anyone but whales have that amount of JEWels after hte new shit.
>>
Does the elsa uni justify a purchase if you have the older one?
>>
>>168367268
apparently those platinum boxes shit out mega rank up tix also
>>
>tfw Elsa now has the best idle animation of the game
>>
>5 HStorm bios; 1 Clea
>4 HStorm bios; 1 Clea
>3 HStorm bios; 1 Clea
Which honestly, for me, is better both HStorm and Clea bio-wise than it ever was, and it was less DD in total

So DD rework, good.
>>
>>168366685
what about that alliance resource to donate?
>>
>>168367392
that shit is sweet
>>
>>168367512
You mean that alliance resource that's nowhere to be found?
>>
>>168367570
exactly, where the fuck do you get that?
>>
Kamala uni changes her to speed.
>>
ayo boi
that rift is coming
>>
>>168359783
Also kkGreg, Rafa.
at least they are actually good at the game tho
>>
so wait, what's all this? Is Co-Op not a free set it and forget it gold income anymore?
>>
how random are hidden routes? do they auto generate again?
>>
>>168367764
>>168367764
Random and iirc the tickets guarantee one
>>
>>168367764
I only got one hidden route to appear without a hidden ticket
there doesn't seem to be a cap
>>
>>168367483
4 Satana, 1 Clea
3 Satana, 1 Clea
3 Salata

Clea is going to suck dicks even more now.
>>
>decide to check ISO sets on my 6 star/mastery heroes
>Angel of Death on Elsa
is this fine?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170214-212104.jpg (241KB, 754x515px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214-212104.jpg
241KB, 754x515px
WHAT DOES IT MEAN????
also have we figured out the fastest special mission to get the < 30s clears?
>>
>>168368078
whens his movie coming out?
>>
>>168368078
got <30 on karnak's
>>
>>168368078
Homecoming obviously.
>>
>tfw the worst part of specials is this obelisk nerf
>>
File: file.png (322KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
322KB, 600x350px
>>168368160
Soon?
>>
>>168368285
Not until July.
>>
>>168368148
Was that the final level? And with odin I assume?
I don't have odin yet
Do we know if the lower level ones count or if it's only final level?
>>
>>168368420
first level with odin
>>
again, why do you need clear tickets for co op rewards?
>>
>>168367697
my thighs appreciates the rift
>>
>>168368702
To offset the tickets you would save from autoing it. Basically they hate us.
>>
>3 runs; 3 Kaec bios, hardly any gears
it was less energy though, so still more or less the same
>>
File: 13462346723.jpg (487KB, 1044x543px) Image search: [Google]
13462346723.jpg
487KB, 1044x543px
>manually use strange to do 20 minutes worth of special missions
>get 20 bios
>averaged 30 bios on the old system with the lowest (ever) being 24 and the highest being 42
a-at least the rewards are the same right guys?
>>
>>168367916
eh, 2-3 is still what I used to get, or a bit more than i used to
>>
>>168368918
:^)
>>
File: cxzzz.png (323KB, 385x440px) Image search: [Google]
cxzzz.png
323KB, 385x440px
I want to lick gorgon's body
>>
how do you find hidden routes? Do you actually have to look for them in the stage? I find it odd that in the 15 or so missions I did I wasn't able to get a single one (if they are in fact random chance) and seeing as how you need 200 of them for dormammu that's kind of fucked.

Or do they just make you use the tickets to actually get them? and how do I get those?
>>
>a T2 BB with the new uni almost OHKO'd my mythical uni strange in TL
>survived with less than 1k health
>>
File: Bill.jpg (9KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
9KB, 284x300px
>>168368918
>5 shifter bios
>>
>>168369156
They automatically show up.
>>
is t2 wasp still worth it? how much until the doctor gets benched by most people?
>>
File: IMG_0990.png (893KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.png
893KB, 1334x750px
>>168369187
;'^]
>>
File: 1486964186409.jpg (26KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486964186409.jpg
26KB, 386x362px
really made me think
>>
>>168368792
np, so long as they're not too sweaty
>>
File: 1461491365639.png (67KB, 280x331px) Image search: [Google]
1461491365639.png
67KB, 280x331px
As a new player who was grinding up New Avengers and Strange characters, this Special Mission change is a kick in the balls.

I got fewer Wiccan bios, fewer Mordo bios and fewer Gwenpool bios than what I used to.

Thanks NM
>>
File: anewshitterarrives.jpg (118KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
anewshitterarrives.jpg
118KB, 1334x750px
who the fuck is this allnall shitter?
>>
Wow you guys really stooped low on this update. We need clear tickets to collect our co-op rewards. Using other rewards in order to unlock more rewards. #logic #sarcasm #BS
>>
is moongirls summon a permanent?
should I buy into the hype of the midriff?

>>168369598
how much $$$ is that
>>
>>168369598
Some whale obviously, why do you care?
>>
>>168369598
>whales

lmao
>>
File: wait a sec.jpg (131KB, 385x440px) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.jpg
131KB, 385x440px
>>168369073
>>
File: IMG_2832.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Wtf I love rng!
>>
>>168369719
>is moongirls summon a permanent?
More or less. It's part of her passive so he's summoned automatically and it's on a 3 second cooldown. Technically, DD could be killed before the 3 second cooldown is up but it's effectively permanent.
>>
>>168369818
Shiiiit. The Hidden Route tickets might actually be a good crystal investment.
>>
>>168369818
YOOO MAPLE
NICE
>>
File: IMG_2833.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>168369818
Wtf now I hate it again!
>>
>>168369073
The Ladies love him
>>
File: IMG_2834.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>168369818
>>168369995
Lets see what secrets it holds...

neat, a free reroll!
>>
>>168370110
What the hell is with that art?
>>
>>168369818
>>168369995
>>168370153
And now some stats...
Farmed the first new mission on highest difficulty
13 character bios
2 shifters
2 hidden paths
>>
File: haram.jpg (610KB, 971x1092px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
610KB, 971x1092px
T2 Kamala's dps is absurd. My elsa has a 200% damage proc and def pen obelisk and my KK's is purely defensive
>>
File: IMG_0992.png (996KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.png
996KB, 1334x750px
this shit sucks desu
>>
>>168370381
Shit, Kamala might be the ABX speed meme
>>
What's a good general purpose team for Elsa to chill out on with her new Uni? Back when I first started I had her on one with Ghost Rider and Blade.
>>
>>168370357
I got:
>12 character bios
>6 shifter bios
>0 hidden paths
>>
is elsa uni worth it? not sure how big are the changes from the old uni.
>>
>>168370153
Used it to reroll a shitty RR ob
It remained a shitty RR ob
meh

>>168369972
I don't know if I'd go that far
>>
>>168370508
I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact that you have to spend clear tickets to get the rewards.
>>
File: IMG_0993.png (1006KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.png
1006KB, 1334x750px
>>168370508
64 clear tickets wasted on this shit
REEEEEEE
>>
>>168370843
Nice not nerf :^)
>>
gimme the quick rundown boys

what uni is must have
what special character do I farm
dormammu first?
>>
>>168370930
>dormammu first?
You need to do 200 hidden routes to unlock him. RNG seems to be that you get 0-2 hidden routes per full special mission run. Even if RNG is in your favor, it'll take months to unlock him unless you buy Hidden Route tickets.
>>
hot time bug STILL on?
>>
>>168371383
Too busy nerfing gold income to fix it.
>>
>>168369790
I recognize that bulge!
>>
So if I'm doing my math right, it'll take about 2100 crystals to purchase enough hidden tickets to unlock Dormmy relatively quickly.

I hoard my crystals, so I have some to spare.
Should I do it?
>>
>>168371596
nope
save crystals for unis or ultra rank up tickets
>>
>>168371596
Could swear there's a daily limit on even buying tickets
>>
>>168371596
Ask yourself this. Would you rather spend 2100 crystals to unlock Dormammu in ~2 weeks, or would you rather not spend any crystals and unlock Dormammu in 4-5 months?
>>
>>168369513
I'm gonna do it, I'm going to full whale.

You guys better stop or there'll be blood.
>>
>>168371596
from plebbit:

Decided to see how much it would cost to get Dormammu if you essentially use crystals to buy your way through his requirements more easily so here's my data:
Assuming a ~35sec clear time with a ~10sec zone/loading delay per run I'm able to pull 15 clears per 20 mins. Give or take, but 15 seems like a safe average.
15 Hidden Route tickets = 150 shards
200 Hidden Routes needed for Dormammu.
190 Tickets needed to be bought for Dormammu (-10 from Quest clear reward)
190/15 = 12.6 (so 13 packs) at 150 each = 1950 Crystals.
Now for time:
You can do up to x6, 20min runs per day by spending 500 crystals.
That comes to around 15runs (each 20min) x 6 = 90 Hidden Routes per day.
So you need at least 3 days (1500 crystals) or 4 days (2000 crystals). + the tickets price =
3450 ~ 3950 crystals to pay your way to Dormmamu in 3~4 days.
Obviously if you do manage to get 20 runs per 20min, this can be done in 2 days for less cost.
Sorry for the badly formatted data, but thought this might be useful for anyone thinking of rushing Dormammu.
I have faith in seeing someone get Dormammu tomorrow lol
>>
>there are people RIGHT NOW, that haven't 6* Moon Girl
Why is the world foolish?
>>
>>168372117
Don't want no niggers in my roster
>>
>>168372072
I'm probably going to wait until I have enough resources to 6* Dormammu then start buying tickets to speed his unlock up.
>>
can mordo get floor 22 done?
>>
>>168372179

Same lol I neglect all the back characters and Kamala.

I've been getting a lot of Luke Cage bios from WBI chests and it's been pissing me off.
>>
>>168372494
Dunno but some anon posted a mordo skill rotation in the last thread.
>>
>>168372568

*black
>>
>>168372471
do we know if he uses x2 like HIM and Odin?
>>
>>168372786
He does. He needs 20 bios to unlock just like Thanos and Odin were vs. the BO who were only 10 bio unlocks.
>>
>>168372786
wait I'm dumb
he needs 20 bios to unlock so obviously it's x2
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-14-19-18-07.png (959KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-14-19-18-07.png
959KB, 1920x1080px
what does it mean
>>
>>168372864
>He does.

He probably does.

The fastest that even the whales can get him is 2-3 days so the answer is we don't know yet but we can guess.
>>
>>168372942
It means it's time for you to take her uni to Legendary.
>>
So you can pay 2k crystals for dormemmu or fuck off and never ever get him?
>>
You can get 113 clear tickets per 100 alliance tokens, you get 100 alliance token per 1M gold, you can probably get around 1M gold from co-op if you open all your rewards, which tops out at 64 clear tickets.

It's a stable feedback loop that leaves you ticket positive.
>>
>>168373113
>never ever get him?

How did you get that from >>168372072
>>
>>168373156
>earn 1.5m gold in stage 6 coop
>donate 1m to alliance
All these gold buffs :^)
>>
>>168373113
>never ever get him
Nah, assuming you get 1 hidden route a day on average then it'd only take ~6.5 months to unlcok him.
>>
>>168373156
That's great if you have literally nothing to spend gold on

Because the #1 gold earner (co-op) just got nerfed
>>
>>168373612
What are you talking about?
Dark Dimension gold got adjusted to give less than before total, and less 3* ISOs too, clearly a buff.
Special mission gold for old stages got adjusted too and with less runs it's also less gold. Clearly a buff!
Being able to spend 0 clear tickets tickets for 3m gold in coop to 64 clear tickets and 1.5m gold is also a buff.
Damn ungrateful people :^)
>>
Has anyone gone full whale and 6*ed/T2ed any of the new characters? Who are looking to be the new memes and who are the new hulklings?
>>
File: Seems Good.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
Seems Good.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Bought the mythic cards bundle thing. Thought I was gonna pull reroll fodder. Guess not.
>>
>4-5 months for dormammu
>Someone will have him at *6 in the next 3 days
so this is the power of whales..
>>
>game freezes up whenever corvus dies
>unfreezes after a few seconds

getting pretty annoying
>>
From where do you fags get the 6k bios to upgrade odin?
>>
>>168374708
Pre-nerf specials

Have fun
>>
>>168374624
why is it lagging so hard

fucking koreans
>>
>>168374624
>>168374912
bad
this shit is happening to me too
no other lag, just this
>>
>>168374580
pretty good
>>
File: 1328111872007.png (144KB, 406x439px) Image search: [Google]
1328111872007.png
144KB, 406x439px
>>168368918
>be idiot with not-so-good phone
>bought 30 hidden tickets
>could only run 4 specials on manual in all those 20 minutes due to load screens, intermitent lag during mission, and dialogues taking forever to load
>actually go and refill my unlimited run once, to do MadMax's level now
>besides the regular first time, could only do 4 runs in all those fucking 20 minutes
>mfw
>>
>>168374580
Nice.
Been debating if I want to rank up my equipped Punisher card or swap it out with Drax or the Nebula one.
>>
Does the new elsa damage have more DPS?
>>
>>168370508
Got this from my free reward. It's basically 110k gold, so it's not like I'm complaining.
>>
>>168375632
Phone's being a dick, but I basically got 1k+ lv4 exp chips in the first slot
>>
File: IMG_0995.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>168370381
>She-Hulk lead
>no obelisk
>PoAH with 6* ISOs
wtf i love Kamala now
Her new 5* skill has a massive buff
>>
>>168370110
Then he seems to have sex with Karnak
>>
File: 69spooky420me.png (721KB, 659x571px) Image search: [Google]
69spooky420me.png
721KB, 659x571px
>no one talking about dormammu
>>
>nerfed the shit outta co-op
>"QOL"
>Timeline is still as shitty as ever

Truly ebin.
>>
>>168375983
You're an idiot
>>
File: IMG_2835.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2835.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Opinions on this for Carnage-man?
>>
>>168376264
p good senpai
>>
>>168376107
pls no bully
>>
Is it just me, or did keke just went and pulled the "coop limit" card again, just more stealthly?
>>
what happens if when the reward meter is full you keep running coop?
>>
>>168376567
Why don't you find out and tell us.
>>
>>168376567
...nothing.
>>
Pls advise
If I'm doing my entire coop runs
Do I have to stop and claim the rewards when they fill, or do they stack?
If I don't claim the reward and keep going and do all my roster, will I be able to claim all of the rewards at once, or just one??
>>
>>168375589
I don't think so. Just more AoE.
>>
more than anything else I'm feeling the exp nerf
goddamned if I'll ever level this uniform up now
>>
>>168372179
>>168372568
le edgy racism face :^)
>>
>>168375909
Really tempted to drop my SL bios on her and T2 her. Was going to use them on one of the special mission characters.
>>
File: 1482738551812.jpg (25KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1482738551812.jpg
25KB, 355x369px
>>168370619
>>
>>168375983
Is he even good?
>>
>>168376768
I used my SL selectors on gorgon, got him to 4* and 78/160 bios
I like him
Fun stuff
>>
>>168377030
That sweet, sweet +45% physical attack leadership on Gorgon is extremely tempting.
>>
BREAKING NEWS!!
rafa is an idiot
>>
File: tired bear.jpg (152KB, 680x796px) Image search: [Google]
tired bear.jpg
152KB, 680x796px
>>168377153
>>
>>168376705
You have to stop and claim th rewards.

I mean, feeling the co-op update isn't as bad as I thought it would be, and it now makes macro-fags go suck a dick, so all good for me.

My only gripe is the auto-ticket's cost, but since I usually get loads of them for playing normally I am not as upset.

They should lower it to 10 tickets, though.
>>
>>168376567
>>168376675
>>168376689
just tried it, you can fill up the bar after 5 claims but cant claim a 6th time, you'll just be able to insta claim your first set of rewards after reset since it's at 100%
>>
>>168377118
If I'm not an idiot it looks like he has 4 skills with iframes
Stuns on one, maybe two (can't remember) and his buff is nice
Passive is kind of weird with +speed but whatever 2bh I'm gonna work on him first out of the new characters
Wish I could get him to 6* before sl reset to test him out but that's extremely unlikely
>>
>>168376264
>>168376448
He need anything else or will this suffice?
I almost want to try for defense pen, but I don't think it'll get better than this
Obviously he needs an attack set.

and that feel when you're burning through your shitter Obs and fuse a 3* ob with RR, DP and dam proc because the RR was under 50%
>>
>>168377256
That's super fucking annoying actually
I used to just start coop and put my phone down and do other shit until it finished, but now I have to actively pay attention to it for no real reason? Wtf i hate netmarble now
legit tho that's obnoxious af
>>
>>168377256
idk i'll have to wait for tomorrow
I ran through my t2s in old coop and got just over 1m
doing 5/5 with my 6*s as a stage 5 will hopefully get me 1.5m
>>
>>168377335
I meam rr/def pen/dmg proc would be the ideal but honestly it's so hard to get all 3 I'd keep that
>>
new bred incoming
>>
>>168377698
exactly the answer I wanted to hear.
>>
Can the secret mission tickets be used automatically or do I have to fuck up my unlimited run time by going back to the mission screen?
>>
File: iI5c2kd[1].png (527KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
iI5c2kd[1].png
527KB, 1440x900px
Game changer.
>>
>>168378157
once you repeat you tick the box next to them and they'll get used automatically
>>
File: 02_113.png (382KB, 478x512px) Image search: [Google]
02_113.png
382KB, 478x512px
>>168369073
that body hair and ass are delicious
>>
>by the time I unlock Dormammu there will almost certainly be new native T2s to invest in
Well how about that.
>>
File: built for sex.png (376KB, 451x605px) Image search: [Google]
built for sex.png
376KB, 451x605px
filename
>>
>tfw buying hidden tickets

The way I see it, he's basically either a really slow burn or a crystal-to-unlock by buying tickets

Since there were only 3 unis I just said fuck it
>>
>>168378608
It's objectively a good uni too. Better than her old one
>>
>>168378608
It's a criminal shame about her fucking icon though
>>
>>168378870
I think it looks cool, before she looked like an airhead waifu
>>
>>168378608
Her idle might be the best animation in the game
>>
reminder for the next OP put an notification to donate gold for the alliance
>>
>>168378695
By time I unlock him without buying tickets I'll probably finally have enough resources to 6* him
>>
>>168378695
I'm kind of OK with spending some crystals on the hidden tickets since it's not like the ONLY thing you get out of it is progression to Dormammu. It may be up to RNG, but the hidden routes have a chance to drop extra bios and obelisks. That one anon even got a 6* obelisk. At 10 crystals a ticket, it'd pretty much pay for themselves if you get RNG in your favor.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170214-233931.jpg (620KB, 1427x1817px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214-233931.jpg
620KB, 1427x1817px
>looking through mobirum
>see this
Is that true though about the rewards not stacking?
>>
>>168379156
Yes. In trying to make co-op take "less time" it now actually takes more.
>>
>>168379156
yeah an: auto collect rewards and stop co-op after getting all rewards button would be nice
>>
>>168379250
I don't understand the logic whatsoever
>have game mode that's fully automated
>make it require player input for no reason
??????
>>
>>168378608
>have midriff fetish
>get urge to fap every time I finish stage with her and see this
just fuck my shit up nm
>>
>farming clea
>DD goes from 10 to 3 a day

is this a joke?
>>
>ran my 6/6/60s almost all with max gears through coop
>set a macro to 5minutes

>got at least 10 server disconnects or similar error messages
>got ~1.4 million

I can only hope that it would be more if I'd run my t2s through because that is disgusting
>>
>>168379351
>have to spend the same amount of clear tickets for less rewards and less automation
Yeah, it takes an hour less, but I'll take an hour and a half of the phone idling over 20 minutes of having to constantly check my phone.
>>
>>168379398
I don't have that fetish but I might develop it. Her stomach looks smooth
>>
>>168379156
I'm fully expecting mobirum shitters to argue with me about this 2bh
>>
>>168379414
It wouldn't change the prizes.
>>
>>168379571
well fuck
this is fucking garbage

>no nerf
they fucking said
>>
>75 norn stones from coop stage 5
So like
We're rioting right?
/mffg/ meet up in Korea to protest?
>>
>>168379645
If you had a stacked roster and not a bunch of shitter 4*s your daily income got nerfed really hard. Almost a 2m gold a day loss from this patch with all the "adjustments".
>>
NEW THREAD SOON
HOL UP
>>
>>168379351
>Are you sure you want to collect your rewards senpai? Confirm this!
>>
>>168379898
Go fuck yourself op shitter
>>
>>168379898
add this pls
>>168379020
>>
>>168379816
yeah i managed to make ~2.5m today because i ran my t2s through old coop before maintenance, but fuck, 1.5m a day now, that's BS

I'monly a few 4*s away from stage 6, so maybe that'll help?
>>
File: built.png (293KB, 330x613px) Image search: [Google]
built.png
293KB, 330x613px
filename
>>
>>168379952
fuck you eat my ass

NEW
>>168380114
>>168380114
>>168380114
>>
>finally get a crit on a Co-Op Reward
>it's on the FUCKING ISO-8 BOOSTERS which I'm just going to immediately sell
Every single time I do co-op, I regret becoming VIP 5. Every single time.
>>
>>168378752
But does it mean she still needs GBI I wonder...
>>
>>168379470
its a great one to have, but can be horribly inconvenient at times
Thread posts: 820
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.