[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWTOR 5.0 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 746
Thread images: 203

File: darth potato.jpg (90KB, 842x474px) Image search: [Google]
darth potato.jpg
90KB, 842x474px
New expansion. Old content. Fucking RNG.

Continued from >>161308459
>>
>>161549916
I love my potato!
>>
File: swtor 2016-11-30 09-30-07-55.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-11-30 09-30-07-55.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>161549916
We underestimated bioware.
It takes real skill to make your game worse with every patch.
>>
>>161550212
that's not a very vuffy pulva
>>
>>161549851
>you'll just have to farm your best-CXP-gain-per-hour warzones twice as hard
>on every class you want to use, since the command ranks are not legacy wide
>there's a limit of 2000 command points per week
>RNG can fuck you over so you'll get shit by the time you could get full PVP gear and some nice PVE stuff in 4.0

It's nice that you're defending the devs so hard, mr Musco. But you won't get clients to resub by name-calling them. How about promising a brand new reskinned mount or HK-55 underwear for a 6 month subscription instead?
>>
>>161550321
>>there's a limit of 2000 command points per week
lol what kind of shit are you reading, retard
I've gotten more than that just today
>>
I know people say that KotET pretty much cornered itself with an ultimate goal that can't really be topped, but I can see how the expansion might end in an open-ended trilogy.

Knights of the Galactic Armada:
>a massive war between the Empire and Republic breaks out like everyone knew was going to happen
>the Alliance gets involved
>has to choose a side, make peace or take control
>four possible endings: Rise of the Empire, Rise of the Republic, Balance of Power, Return of Zakuul
>an unbroken control of the galaxy for however many hundreds of years until the next piece of the story takes over to tilt the scales, long after our characters are dead
>>
>>161550321
it's 27k on pts, not 2k. don't know why but i saw people on the fleet talking about 2k cap.
27k is still shit though. getting to tier 3 (lvl 180) will take ~6 months. it'll slow progression guilds ridiculously and new pvp people starting 6 months later will never catch up with the ones who farmed stuff before that. assuming the rng will give them set pieces by that time.
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

daily reminder
>>
>>161550392
Judging by how BW manages things, 6.0 will be just a bunch of alliance alerts, so you could get the "new" companions they took from you last year desu.

M M O
M
O
>>
So basically

>2011
>fans: we want KotOR III
>BW: ok, here's a new MMO for you

>current year
>fans: so we're not getting new raids two years in a row?
>BW: fuck you nigger. single player 4 life, biatch!
>>
>>161553887
>muh raids

Very few players solely participate in Operations. Flashpoints are far more popular and they added new pseudo-flashpoints in Uprisings.
>>
Can I blacklist the arena warzones? There's always bizarre matchups like 2 healers vs 1 healer, how do I avoid this shit?
>>
>>161553887
there isnt going to be more solo shit until the end of next year, retard
>>
>>161554182
>reading is too hard
>>
>>161554180
>fastest way to get CXP in the game
>blacklist it

dumb
>>
>>161554563
if they were really "single player 4 lyf" like your retarded post implies they were, they'd be jamming as much single player shit down our throats as humanly possible instead of shunting it to the side for other shit
>>
File: swtor-MUH-UMPURE.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor-MUH-UMPURE.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
Best alien races for bounty hunter that aren't zabrak or white balds?

Or should i just go for human bimbo redhead with some freckles and bt4
>>
>>161554658
>instead of shunting it to the side for other shit

>virtually all new content in KotFE is soloable (except for 2 new WZ), even some of the old stuff (FPs) became soloable
>virtually all new content in KotET is soloable (except for hard mode uprisings, but that can change once you get better gear)

you are retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>161554758
lore wise: only zabraks, rattataki and humans / cyborgs
there was one Chiss BH called Spiker in Shadows of the Empire, but that was before their culture was established in lore, so we can pretty much call him a special snowflake.
>>
>>161554886
>something is soloable by skilled players therefore its intended to be soloed by unskilled players

having fun moving those goalposts?
>>
Not enough gain for the amount of effort put into Galactic Command. Points rewarded for doing activities have to be buffed
Fuck this shit
>>
>>161555087
>by skilled players
you mean those able to use two hands, retard?
>>
File: 1431731944046.jpg (153KB, 855x731px) Image search: [Google]
1431731944046.jpg
153KB, 855x731px
I quit about 2 years ago and gave away everything I had in this general back then. This was shortly after housing came out.

Is there any point in playing again? How active is the player base, how frequent are the updates? And how good/bad was the time skip angle?
>>
>>161555101
>amount of effort
>literally do whatever content you want and get rewarded for it
>>
>>161555315
>Is there any point in playing again?
Only if you're interested in the story. It's not nearly as good as vanilla though. KotFE didn't even feel like SW. KotET feels much better (comparable with vanilla at moments), but still far from being great.

>how frequent are the updates?
KotFE had monthly updates, but they're probably not what you'd imagine. Only solo chapters, 2 new warzones, eternal championship (arena fights against 10 bosses) and some minor crap (getting new companions). KotET will probably have even less, since the whole storyline is already there.

>And how good/bad was the time skip angle?
Bad, but it's the locations that make it worse. Literally nothing of SW atmosphere left in the story.
>>
>>161555685
Thanks, guess it's not worth buying a sub for that then. I kinda miss my Tatooine mansion, but oh well... sad to see a game that managed to improve a lot go down like that again.
>>
>>161555685
>Literally nothing of SW atmosphere left in the story.
Explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkgzXpKbVGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Feels very Star Wars to me.
>>
>>161557307
>Zakuul being completely shoehorned into the lore (how come no one mentioned it ~3600 years later?)
>army of Zakuulan Force users other than Jedi / Sith
>some weird ass Zakuulan organisations (Followers of Zidrog or whatever) we're suppose to care about, even though we never heard of those fucks
>Vitiate's backstory and family drama, that's basically a retcon of a retcon of a retcon
>Force insensitive classes using Force because ghosts and shiet
>both Republic and Empire rendered meaningless and going out of character because Muh Alliance

Aside from that the story doesn't center around your character anymore. So the game lost the best thing that made vanilla content great.
>>
>>161558108
>Zakuul being completely shoehorned into the lore (how come no one mentioned it ~3600 years later?)
Most of SW canon is shoehorned and takes time to get canonized (if it does).
>army of Zakuulan Force users other than Jedi / Sith
Which are well-explained, they're so strong because of their loyalty to Vitiate who's known for buffing up lesser beings.
>some weird ass Zakuulan organisations (Followers of Zidrog or whatever) we're suppose to care about, even though we never heard of those fucks
To add flavor to the lore, so you know what you're up against.
>Vitiate's backstory and family drama, that's basically a retcon of a retcon of a retcon
It's actually a decent family drama
>Force insensitive classes using Force because ghosts and shiet
They're being protected by the force, not actively using it.
>both Republic and Empire rendered meaningless and going out of character because Muh Alliance
It took tons of defeats to get the Sith Empire to fully join forces. And keep in mind Zakuul was raised by a Sith.
>>
>>161558108
It does actually center around your character as the messiah that is destined to claim the eternal throne.

Problem is that it strips pretty much everything class specific to reach that goal.

I'd like to call it a lame attempt to give us KoTOR 3, but I can't do this with clear conscience because:
>Action takes place in area they made up on the spot to write themselves out of the corner
>Central conflict of light vs dark is all but gone with nothing appealing to replace it: It's your colorful kettle of "the Alliance" against the guy in control of the invincible droid army.
>It's linear like a jRPG, levels are literally just corridors with enemies spawning at regular intervals.
>Interaction with the party is restricted to cutscenes with impact on storytelling boiling down for the most part to your morality bar.
>>
Do achievements from the dark vs light event work for you?

Noticed my lvl 26 knight did not get credit for being raised to lvl 25
>>
yeah bw mentioned that any achievements from dvl now are displayed as 0%
>>
Who writes the story for The Old Republic? It's quite obvious what paths the story will take and I'm never really surprised. And who created Lana the sue? I've romanced her but she sure doesn't feel or act like a sith.
>>
File: acina.jpg (91KB, 475x1027px) Image search: [Google]
acina.jpg
91KB, 475x1027px
>Age of the Eternal Alliance

What the fuck is the MC smoking? There is absolutely no reason for the Alliance to exist anymore.
At best, MC is the emperor/empress of Zakuul (almost as bad as Arcann if you went full retard/dark side).

>Theron and Lana are preparing for a war against Republic and Empire

U wot m8s? How exactly are we gonna fight them when like 90% of the Alliance are reps/imps?
What the fuck is everyone inhaling? I want some.

On an unrelated note, I'd fuck Empress Acina.
>>
>>161561453
Acina is the best thing about this expansion tbqh

>There is absolutely no reason for the Alliance to exist anymore.
True. I imagine some of the people who feel they have nothing to go back to could stick around Odessen and continuing to follow MC as his gang though. It's funny thing though. How would you describe it? Military state? Technocracy? Corporation?

>At best, MC is the emperor/empress of Zakuul (almost as bad as Arcann if you went full retard/dark side).
Well last person who held the title was Vaylin, at this point Zakuulites are probably happy with anything.
>>
File: Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>161558706
either master contrarian or Eric Musco
>>
File: topkek.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>161562071
>How would you describe it? Military state? Technocracy? Corporation?

My warrior has declared it is Separatist Gorilla Warfare Confederate Theocracy.
>>
>>161561196
>And who created Lana the sue? I've romanced her but she sure doesn't feel or act like a sith
Because she's pragmatic
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (108KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
108KB, 1000x563px
>A bunch of people following MC because he's just so cool
>A hero of legend
>Not beholden to any nation but sought by all

hmmmm
>>
File: swtor284.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor284.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>161566691
Looks fun
>>
>>161566691
better endgame content than the one provided by BW, i suppose
>>
So has BW stated the story is continuing after this? The ending was kinda fucking unsatisfying. Especially since your only options are to go full oppressor evil or go fuller retard and say
>"I'm not an Emperor because muh morals are more important than helping stabilize the galaxy with a strong center of power during reconstruction :^)"

That was fucking frustrating.
>>
>>161562145
You're right, how could anyone possibly hold a different opinion than you?
>>
>>161570225
>water is dry. this is my opinion and i'm entitled to it.
>>
>>161569806
Could be you against splinter factions of the Empire/Republic. The mails you get after finishing kotet imply some of them getting sick of your dominance already
>>
>>161572374
It's really not that difficult to justify military action against some violent insurgents. Only difference is whether you keep it "asserting your rule" or "keeping the peace"
>>
File: legs.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
who /pragmatic/ here?
>>
>Play consular
>Get to Voss defence speech
>Pick option 2 because "we fight for peace", or option 1, seems inappropriate
>WAR'S IN OUR BLOOD
[cringe]
>>
This is the weirdest game ever. I am having fun but they must be smoking some powerful stuff to come up with this stuff.

a powerful bounty hunter group that the sith empress thinks is nothing more then a fable turns out to be hunting you and her on DK. The former Republic prime minister is able to pay them to do this work. Sounds like the black list for bounty hunters! HA

I had a blast finishing this story on my goodie two shoes smuggler. Now I am running it on my edgelord sith assassin and I am curious to see the results if they will be any different.

Haven't tried any of the new stuff yet so I am looking forward to seeing what those are. So far I am enjoying this expansion MUCH more then the last one.
>>
File: battlelord Kreshan.jpg (60KB, 286x477px) Image search: [Google]
battlelord Kreshan.jpg
60KB, 286x477px
>>161573565
The weakness is in your blood!
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
So you either baby sit the Republic and the Empire, or you simply become the ruler of a third power.

Eternal Alliance is a shit name, I want to conquer the galaxy for the Empire while dicking Acina in the process.
>>
>>161574195
And next year you get to lose it all to some ANCIENT EVIL
>>
File: your broom - its so big.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
your broom - its so big.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>161561196
I think they went to a writers workshop at a junior college in seattle and asked those crackheads for some fan fiction and then used that as the script.
>>
File: you like to hurt me.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
you like to hurt me.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>161558108
What we're seeing is not merely developers being lazy. It's coordinated. It's deliberate. It's moving the game into the completely utter grind mindset of stuff like Perfect World does.

Reputation systems with tiers? Lockboxes? Story missions that don't even really make sense if you group up, but are seemingly specifically designed for single player? End-game content that not only requires endless grinding but rewards nothing but more grinding?

Star Trek Online laid out the template for this YEARS ago.
>>
>>161558883
>It does actually center around your character as the messiah that is destined to claim the eternal throne.

Well, yes and no. The Outlander is bound to pick the path some of my characters would never use. Knights, Warriors, Agents, Troopers and others have became the same fucking Mary Sue. In the vanilla stories some choices actually did have consequences. You could really feel that you're the one creating the story. Now it's like someone forcing you to sit on that fucking throne and sometimes make you say things you'd never spoke otherwise.

Our characters aren't ours anymore. They're became BW's actors playing in some weird fanfic loosely related to Star Wars.
>>
>>161576350
Almost forgot. Notice that the camera was always with you trough the vanilla story. Now the narration jumps to show us Arcann sitting on the toilet trough entire KotFE and bitching to his retarded sister about daddy issues. Literally the
>Sorry, We Really Don't Give a Fuck Anymore: The Game
>>
>>161576350
I don't know, I've never really felt like my choices mattered, even in the vanilla stories. Except maybe with agent. And most of the classes have always been mary sues, especially knights. Not really defending the writing in kotfe onwards, but to think things took a nosedive in quality is nostalgia talking. The writing has never been great.
>>
>>161576645
Let's be fair even if BioWare doesn't deserve it. Those toilet-sitting scenes helped immensely in establishing Arcann and Vaylin as characters and antagonists for you.
>>
>>161576350
While I agree with some of your points, I'm not understanding the whole "this isn't what my character would have done" bit. It sucks, yes, but this was always around. You could apply this to Vanilla as well. An SI who hates the empire and its slavery is stuck there, a self-interested smuggler suddenly goes Republic Privateer, a Jedi Knight not staying with the emperor post-influence resistance, etc.
>>
>>161577219
I hope you're being sarcastic

Anyhoo. We're just a vessel to experience Bioware's table-top story about some fucked up family drama on Zakuul. Your character was shoehorned into it and tried being given a fair narrative but feels misplaced.
>>
>>161577008
>most of the classes have always been mary sues, especially knights
No, they were just archetypes. The Knight was OP indeed, although that was actually in line with established canon (Karpyshyn's Revan novel). Still a bit cringy, but not that bad.

There are class stories other than Agent that actually make your decisions meaningful enough to somewhat bond with character. Like Warrior's vision on Tatooine, Trooper's outrage while coming across the traitor in the Senate, BH's decision whether to join Mando clan and so on. Yeah, they're not choices that will decide the fate of the entire fucking universe, but they help you decide who your character actually is. Interaction with your companions was also important for the same reason. You'll find nothing like that in the last two expansions.
>>
>>161578123
>Like Warrior's vision on Tatooine,
Still mad there was no option as light side to say you don't believe in the peace/temperament of the jedi, but the passion of the Sith can be turned towards good
>>
>>161577261
I played the vanilla stories twice on each class. And while some choices did feel restrictive, they weren't any near what KotFE did to the game.

Anyway, there was no reason for SI to hate the Empire itself. He was a slave because he was weak. Once he gained strength, the chains were broken. SI's story is literally the embodiment of Sith Code.
>>
>>161578249
There was another great Warrior moment on Belsavis, where you were forced to work with a holier-than-thou Jedi. The most glorious dick move in entire game: refuse to kill Baras' sister, forcing the asshole Jedi to violate his code and murder a defenceless prisoner.

This is the kind of stuff that made vanilla truly great.
>>
>>161579120
My feet say otherwise.
>>
>>161578634
You're not the only one. The SI could have
hated it for a variety of reasons. Systematic slavery could have fucked over his loved ones in the past. He could hate how self-destructive the faction is and view it as a sinking ship, or he may want nothing to do with the constant fear of a higher up suddenly going "I feel like killing you now" and have essentially no way out.
Btw, you aren't made a slave because of weakness, read the game's codex entry about it. They didn't start to even give them the chance to prove themselves until entry requirements were relaxed during the Prologue.
>>
File: 1460975219385.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460975219385.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>veteran mode chapter 2
>>
File: you gonna get it.jpg (64KB, 650x486px) Image search: [Google]
you gonna get it.jpg
64KB, 650x486px
>>161579610
topkek
>>
>>161580712
SI was a slave because his family has been enslaved in the past. And that happened because Lord Kallig showed weakness by being defeated by Tulak Horde. This is how the Sith see things. It's not about fair chances. A Sith living by the Sith Code wouldn't care about being treated like shit in the past. If anything, he would embrace the rage and use it against his enemies.
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-01 01-19-23-71.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-01 01-19-23-71.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161581192

The Monolith is some fucking bullshit.
>>
>>161583164
Try hatred for the life leech.
>>
>weekly heroics 60-65
>two alliance crates
>66-69
>just one
>70
>still one, plus cxp tip
why
>>
>>161583232

I don't know how to play Hatred.
>>
>>161583164
Oh I meant DK on KotET.
I managed to kill the dogs with kiting.
Then that first Genofucker dude with LoS.
Then pussied out at the leader.
>>
>>161583520
It's not hard. Keep dots and death field buff up, use leeching strike and assassinate on cooldown and meanwhile spam trash and saber strike when in need of resources. Deception is currently better but I can't stand skills that require me to stand behind enemies to use it.
>>
>>161583732
That last part with three dudes is impossible on veteran, I can't keep all of them off my comp and they're hard to kill.
>>
>>161583164
>No cooldown timers

ew
>>
>>161584184
I'll try again when I finish the story, that's the only chapter that I was not able to finish so far on veteran.
Apparently you don't need to waste an interrupt on that long ass cast 1hko ability since it stops on any damage, so you can better use interrupt/stun/whatever on that bullshit hail of bolts.
>>
I wish assassin would have more force powers. Maybe sorcs being overloaded with different powers is the reason them being gutted.
>>
>>161581192
>Does story mode
>has great time
>Finishes story and feels good
>hears people bitching in fleet about how hard and how bullshit this or that is
>grins as I am now starting my 3rd alt through the story mode.

Stay angry!
>>
>the general is back

YES

NOW I CAN POST MY TOGRUTA SLUT AGAIN
>>
File: i came.jpg (56KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
i came.jpg
56KB, 400x266px
>>161550212
>>161572876
>>161573834

Need more sluts

Post more you fools
>>
>>161583232
Life leech doesn't even heal that much. Not to mention the spec itself is not fun to play at all.
>>
>>161587267
>unironically wanting to do this more than once in a row, maybe twice to see faction specific lines, as many as there are
>>
>>161587267
>angry
but anon, I'm having fun
>>
File: prime succ.png (789KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
prime succ.png
789KB, 1440x1440px
>>161587682
1 - Goodie two shoes alt
2 - Edgelord alt
3 - For me
>>
>>161587604
I have always liked dot specs. Maybe I'd play deception if maul wasn't such a center part of the discipline and forcing you to be behind enemies. The proc should allow you to do it from the front like that concealment agent passive. Or give that retardedly strong lethality passive also to hatred.
>>
>stay subbed for 3 years straight
>forgot to renew after I cancelled my CC
>don't get early access

fug

this wait til friday is killing me

already got spoiled on the expansion too so fuck my ass and call me shirley
>>
File: lanafags.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lanafags.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>161549916
missed this thred
>>
File: you almost had it.jpg (19KB, 572x481px) Image search: [Google]
you almost had it.jpg
19KB, 572x481px
>>161588289
HA! I thought I was the only one that used that expression

See you Friday! (its awesome)
>>
File: swtor 2016-10-09 00-29-04-10.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-10-09 00-29-04-10.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
Bioware just reminds me of having a really bad DM. They don't understand how the meta of gameplay and storytelling works, and most of their ideas, good and bad, are just stolen and water down.
>>
File: Get off my property, shitlord.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Get off my property, shitlord.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>161588556
this is one of the few times, i actually like capes in games. Because you got the screenshot of it just right during a battle

rest of the time, fucking hate them unless their some weird shit like two ribbons hanging from your back or something
>>
>>161588556
Chestpiece?
>>
>>161588556
Bioware storytelling has ALWAYS been like this, I don't get why people are surprised. They're strong on Lore and Narrative, not Consistency and Flexibility.
>>
>>161588206
>The proc should allow you to do it from the front like that concealment agent passive
Oh, I agree. Its the reason I played serenity (equivalent of hatred) for a long time because a tank companion doesn't do it's job half the time so I like to aggro them myself and have a healing companion.

Thats being said. Kinetic combat (tank spec) is my favorite spec to play with dps gear. A shame that it's for tanks only. If only it had a dps equivalent.
>>
File: swtor 2016-10-09 00-30-54-75.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-10-09 00-30-54-75.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>161589528

Black Vulkar
>>
Is XP on F2P gimped badly?
>>
>>161591463
Thanks mate!
>>
>>161591463
not gonna lie homie that looks pretty good
>>
>>161575291
it's Chuck Boyd's shitty tabletop campaign from like 15 years ago forced into a linear storyline
>>
>>161588985
I just hate how capes and hoods ruin so many sets. Malak's sets would be so much better if the cape was replaced by piece of cloth like on every other side it has. At least Malak is acceptable with cape and how it moves when using lacerate looks good.
>>
>>161590419
>(tank spec) is my favorite spec to play with dps gear
This is what I always do on all my "tanks".
Vanguard/PT is the funner-est.
>>
File: scared.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>161592309
I wonder what the next storyline will be.

Yuuzhan Vong? I can't wait for the next hack writers guild meeting.
>>
>>161592891
>Knights of the Foreverial Empire (KotFvE)
>VITIATE had YET ANOTHER empire in some even more hidden place in the galaxy and is now back with his FOREVERIAL CLONE ARMY!
>PC will be THE STRANGER and fight him gathering allies for his CONSORTIUM
>>
>>161592891
I almost want it to be the Vong for the sheer amount of buttfrustration that it will cause

and apparently at the end of KOTET there's something about exploring beyond the edge of the galaxy, which is where the Vong come from
>>
>>161593807
>and apparently at the end of KOTET there's something about exploring beyond the edge of the galaxy, which is where the Vong come from
Were the 9 chapters they shat out not the whole thing? Were they planning to push out more chapters?
>>
How is this game even alive? I'm literally shocked that there are still people enjoying running 3 year old raids every week and calling it progression raiding lol
>>
File: 1452728899375.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452728899375.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
>>161587389
Togrutas are cute
>>
>>161593887
they've already said they gave up on the episodic chapters idea since people just binge-played them anyway and that they wont be doing more story content until 6.0
and BWA always takes fucking ages to finish storylines, the Dread Masters stuff took from launch until late 2013 to finally get resolved
>>
The Republic's descent into being a shit tier government continues.
>Space Saresh's life
Jace and Satele prepare for another war despite this.

Meanwhile, Acina has been making the Empire great again for almost 6 years now, offered an truce with the Alliance, and generally the Sith Empire finally has it's shit together.

I'm very happy with how this turned out. My Empire's Wrath main is, at least.
>>
File: swtor318.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor318.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Action!
>>
File: yuuzhan vong.jpg (223KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yuuzhan vong.jpg
223KB, 1500x1000px
>>161592891
As much as some fans hate the Vong, those Clive Barker's rejects still fit in EU better than the entire Zakuul storyline. And with 20 novels they at least got some decent lore when it comes to their history, civilization and religion.

Also, Canderous Ordo in KotOR told the story of discovering a coralskipper or something close to it, so they are around somewhere.
>>
File: Vaylin and my crew.png (2MB, 1671x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Vaylin and my crew.png
2MB, 1671x1013px
>>161550212
>>161595614
Love them crotch shots! MOAR
>>
>>161594239
Killing Master / Blaster and Revan on Hard Mode is still a challenge for 99% players. Mostly because of insane mechanics though.
>>
>>161592864
I would still play the tank spec in dps gear, but isn't gear you get from the Galactic Command boxes tied to your discipline? I don't want to end up with specific tank gear.
>>
>tfw been using the same outfit for years at this point

I just can't find anything that looks like that nice cross of armor and Jedi stuff without going overboard or its colors looking like shit because the robes and armor aren't distinguished properly.
>>
File: 65.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161550212
>>161595614
>>161595897
I timed mine wrong. Regardless, jumping over droids is cool.
>>
let it die lads. we're all in the discord anyways.
>>
>>161596121
I am the opposite. I need a new outfit for each place I go.

I am really loving this expansion so far. (Story mode - haven't tried Veteran mode because I want to enjoy what I am doing not tear my hair out in frustration)

I hope we get to keep this cute lil robot that follow me around
>>
>>161596025
I believe the system will give preference to whatever spec you have selected at the time you open the crates, so if you open them as DPS you'll get your class DPS gear.
You will end up needing at least 2 sets, and/or maybe replace mods/enh with lower DPS version from GTN/crafting by yourself after getting all tank armoring pieces. Huge time/resource investment, I guess especially if you also want to tank decently on the side.
>>
>>161596314
I don't use the discord
>>
>>161596753
then get on it so we can stop wasting board space
>>
>>161596834
The entire board is wasted space, what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>161596314
the discord is like a dozen people at most that actively play TOR and even less would post here
>>
>>161566691
I remember that event! Do those guys still exist? I am thinking about coming back to this game.
>>
>>161596314
>>161596834
I don't know anything about that discord, but thread will probably die naturally as soon as expansion hype disappears in a couple days/weeks/months, no reason to forcefully kill it before that
can you link it anyways?
>>
This place is beautiful in an abandoned city way.
>>
what time does KOTET release for us plebs that didn't stay subbed from the required time?

is it 12 am est tonight or what?
>>
File: swtor 2016-10-08 20-45-48-56.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-10-08 20-45-48-56.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>161597401

Imagine if Bioware came out of the gate swinging and Taris looked like this
>>
>>161597598
it would still be shitty disgusting rakghoul-infected Taris
>>
File: swtor 2016-02-22 00-02-19-08.jpg (69KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-02-22 00-02-19-08.jpg
69KB, 1360x768px
>>161597682

A pleasing aesthetic can go a long way when contributing to game design. Much better than scattering around the equivalent of 3D clipart that is Taris.
>>
>>161597401
I just made that my wallpaper. Thanks! I am looking forward to getting to play
>>
>>161596834
Can't get on it without a link or name shit for brains
>>
>>161599058
oh... well this is awkward
>>
File: arcannblue.jpg (229KB, 1192x731px) Image search: [Google]
arcannblue.jpg
229KB, 1192x731px
>He doesn't change Arcann's shitty lightsaber color
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>161599058
the server admin is AFK and I think he's the only one with a link, unless there's some kind of server browser that you can search "Space Dress Up Artists"
>>
>>161599538
>Arcann living

what is this non-canon heresy
>>
File: swtor 2016-03-09 22-08-28-91.jpg (73KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-03-09 22-08-28-91.jpg
73KB, 1360x768px
Whats your favorite planet /swgg/?
>>
>>161602207
Quesh
>>
>>161602207
Despite never really enjoying the quests there, I really liked the permanent Autumn feeling Voss had. Belsavis as well just for the uniqueness.
>>
>>161602207
Hoth
>>
>>161602207
Manaan

a pity its so criminally underused in TOR
>>
File: swtor 2016-11-25 07-16-53-63.jpg (261KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-11-25 07-16-53-63.jpg
261KB, 1360x768px
>>161602796
>>161602207
>>161602905

Super contrarian opinion coming through

I like Hoth the best. The wide open spaces. The gentle music. Snow is nice and I enjoy the sense of exploration of vastness.
>>
>>161549916
when is Revan coming back again
>>
>>161603646
never, he's dead for good
>>
File: 1457578267261.jpg (75KB, 687x686px) Image search: [Google]
1457578267261.jpg
75KB, 687x686px
>>161603471
>we will never have a manaan stronghold
>>
>>161602207
Nar Shadaa.

The very first time I went there, the huge cityscape gave me a massive scenery boner.
>>
>>161602207
Coruscant

I go to my stronghold to just gaze at the beauty there. It is my favorite place.
>>
Is there a /vg/ guild in swtor?
>>
>>161604673
Sluts R Us
>>
>>161604673
not any particularly active ones
>>
File: Vette.png (1MB, 1669x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Vette.png
1MB, 1669x1007px
>>161602207
Mine goes back to SWG

Dathomir was my favorite hunting planet. Naboo was my favorite planet to hang out. Pity we will never have either of those in this game.

But at least we have Vette to play with. if you think I am choosing that fag over Vette my waifu you are insane. Snorian gets to die
>>
>>161602207
Coruscant or Nar Shadda. I'm a sucker for Ecumenopoleis.
>>
>>161604673
There's one on Ebon Hawk that has some light activity now that the expac is out
>>
File: Mako.jpg (193KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mako.jpg
193KB, 800x450px
>>161605034
I don't get you potato fags or blue fags.

Mako is where the fun is.
>>
>>161605505
>Mako
>literal bargain bin clone "waifu"
>>
>>161605034
>"Wait, you're just... abandoning me?"
"This is war, Vette. A Mandalorian soldier is just a more valuable resource."
>"That's all I am to you? A resource? Well at least I know where I stand."

You're waifu a shit.
>>
File: Vette opening doors.jpg (324KB, 1669x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Vette opening doors.jpg
324KB, 1669x1013px
>>161605505
Where is Mako? hhmm?

>you will never see Mako again

So I will stick with Vette and Lana lovers can have their waifu.

Yours is gone forever. So keep crying
>>
File: Vette crossing the light bridge.png (2MB, 1681x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Vette crossing the light bridge.png
2MB, 1681x1011px
>>161605719
ok.

go with the emo kid that cuts himself. You two deserve each other. I will stick with the one that can open doors and looks good
>>
>>161606015
>I will stick with the one that can open doors
Great skill set, that.
>>
>>161605719
I killed him because after what I did to mandalorians he was a ticking time bomb against me. I wasn't gonna wait around before getting vibro knife in my back.
>>
File: Inquisitor and Vette.png (1MB, 1675x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor and Vette.png
1MB, 1675x1055px
>>161606184
Yes. Considering I always end up in old dungeons and graveyards and ruins it is nice to have someone around that not only knows tech but can figure out ways to get to things I want.

Snorian is just a common emo thug. Dime a dozen.

Vette can take me where I like to go.
>>
>>161606247
>mando
>sneaking up and attacking from the back like some rank and file agent

>>161606523
At this point I'm pretty sure we're powerful enough to just tear a door open wherever we see fit. I don't need a cowardly little worm at my side when I'm charging the fray.
>>
File: 1480603166328.jpg (87KB, 413x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480603166328.jpg
87KB, 413x680px
>2016 almost 17
>still no legacy credit storage
>>
>>161607280
it would be far too convenient and BWA hates that
>>
>>161607280
>2016 almost 17
>People still care about other people's waifus
>>
>Increase the amount of points needed to level DS or LS tenfold

What was the point of this, the first level is where the last used to be
>>
>>161607637
you get DS/LS points from basically everything now
I ticked back up to Light V from killing the first few packs in a solo star fort after recruiting Akghal Usar
>>
>>161607637
I haven't played on a newer character yet to make sure, but I think from the beginning you choose an allegiance and literally every sidequest, crew skill and enemy you kill gives you points.

I got a few thousand points from training slicing last night. Not that it matters much since I didn't decrease in rank at all.
>>
Oh shit, I just realized, with all of these mini point increases and odd numbers, it's going to be near impossible to get the Darth Oculus (neutral) ending for Inquisitor, isn't it?
>>
File: 1 you.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1 you.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>161603489
>>
>>161608259
it never was exactly 0
>>
>>161606015
the fuck is that weapon on your back?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>161607980
>choose to be light side
>go around murdering everything you see
>rack up tons of light side points doing so

why

>>161608259
anything other than Nox isn't worth getting anyway
>>
File: swtor319.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor319.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Post characters
>>
>>161608582
>Noxfu
Mah nigga.
>>
File: Screenshot (17).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (17).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161608654
>>
>>161607637
Pick diplomacy and whichever side you want. All missions will be what you chose and it feels like they grant you more than before. I only arrived at Tatooine and I'm at 8k.
>>
File: 1453260138415.png (65KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1453260138415.png
65KB, 200x274px
>commit your allegiance to the light/dark side of the force
>playing as something other than a force user
doesn't really feel right does it
>>
>>161608582
Nox sounds best but most of inquisitor's dark side choices are short sighted so I always end up being Imperius.
>>
>>161608949
A lot of this doesn't favor non-force users, so you have to use mental gymnastics to make everything fit.

Look at it as more Evil vs Good, or Empire vs Republic, then realize your character is at the least a force sensitive even if it never grew to a point you could use it for anything useful.
>>
>>161609197
wasnt it confirmed a while back or something that pretty much anyone can use the force if they train for it since the force flows through every living thing in the galaxy?
>>
File: _20161017_232031.jpg (56KB, 704x628px) Image search: [Google]
_20161017_232031.jpg
56KB, 704x628px
>want to buy a Stormtrooper helmet on Amazon for Christmas
>Black Series edition is temporarily out of stock in all Europe

Fuck, come on Yuros, get your shit together. I want to create new sluts while wearing a fucking helmet this Christmas desu.
>>
File: Inquisitor and Vette2.png (2MB, 1677x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor and Vette2.png
2MB, 1677x1043px
>>161608492
Veteran Outlander Duelist's Saberstaff
>>
>>161609549
well that's what force sensitivity is, you're able to sense the force

part of what Valk does in ch12 is expand your force sensitivity, so storywise tech classes are a little bit force-sensitive but still nowhere near the level that the force classes have
>>
Random question. Did they ever fix the animation bug for force quake? This bug has been around for 2+ years.
>>
File: Vette2.png (1MB, 1665x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Vette2.png
1MB, 1665x1041px
>>161607247
Many traps are set to be gently moved if you know where they are and how to find them.

Vette is great for getting into tight spaces and doing her thing. Plus she is fun to be around and provides creature comforts that snorian can't.

Plus she is a hell of a shot with those pistols.

But I won't argue with you if you like your emo boytoy

I will stick with Vette
>>
I think it's funny how the game went from "your level 1 companion solo everything while you AFK" straight into "you have to use every DCD on every fight, maybe even heroic moment, and you still can die in 2 hits vs golds" if you play on veteran mode.
>>
>>161610298
Fair enough. You have your preferences, I have mine.

And mine is still wearing a shock collar.
>>
>>161610298
And you can have your own headcanon about keeping your buddy Wrath happy by saving his girl. Friendly Wrath is worth far more than one mando.

I know it's mine since I'm lightfag and both of my characters see that Empire needs to change.
>>
File: cute!.jpg (21KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
cute!.jpg
21KB, 620x470px
>tfw no Senya gf
>>
File: vanguard1.png (1MB, 1218x896px) Image search: [Google]
vanguard1.png
1MB, 1218x896px
>>161605719
I regretted saving her right after I spoke to her..while Torian fit the lost comrade better, I regretted not choosing him. Still it was interesting having Arcann actually referring to Vette by name.
>>
>>161611163
>you will never impregnate Senya then abduct her child, send it back in time and turn it into the perfect weapon against Arcann and Vaylin
>>
>>161611163
>she'll never sing for you
>>
File: lewd2.jpg (299KB, 1675x1043px) Image search: [Google]
lewd2.jpg
299KB, 1675x1043px
I am loving this expansion.

killing Saresh, Senya and Koth feels so good! Turning that rat on DK into a slave felt even better. I wonder who else I get to kill
>>
>>161613009
WAIT WAIT, YOU GET TO KILL SARESH?

.....i have never been so aroused...that cunt has needed to die since i first did taris as a republic character
>>
Having Shae as a companion is pretty funny.
>Told old Mandalore to take his honor and traditions and shove them up his ass
>Beat her in combat and wanted to kill her after she threw in the towel
>She goes on to become the new Mandalore
>Get all her men killed and then blamed her for her poor leadership
>She's now an outcast looking to regain her honor by fighting for me
>Put her in a slave outfit so she knows her place
I have never made a bigger bitch out of someone nonsexually. This is sad.
>>
>>161613275
HA. Spoilers my friend.

Oh yes. Wait till you see what she does this time. It will feel soooooooo good
>>
>>161613454
Make sure you make her goth Shae. She is vain about her red hair.
>>
>>161613636
Can it be worse than turning republic into empire?
>>
>>161613636
>"Kill me. It's what I would do."
"It's what you deserve."
>Her face when: (oh my god he's actually going to do it!)

>>161613724
I did. That is one sexy skin, which unfortunately if they take away the ability to customize her, we will never see as that skin doesn't have a helmetless version.
>>
File: Miles Smugworth.png (222KB, 629x500px) Image search: [Google]
Miles Smugworth.png
222KB, 629x500px
>Killing Saresh
>Not putting them in a prison under your jurisdiction to humiliate them and demonstrate to the galaxy that no one, not leaders of the the most powerful governments in the galaxy, are beyond the reach of the Alliance's justice
>>
>>161614382
When did Archer become a lawyer?
>>
>>161614437
You've got a lot of free time to pass the bar when you're spending eternity as the composite spirit of humanity's bitch.
>>
File: 1461121555412.jpg (166KB, 1885x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1461121555412.jpg
166KB, 1885x1035px
>>
File: Jumping over the Robot is fun.png (2MB, 1671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Jumping over the Robot is fun.png
2MB, 1671x1047px
>>161550212
>>161596267
You are right. Jumping over that robot was fun!

>>161614382
You do have a good point. But....
Saresh has a lot of powerful friends. People she has blackmailed or is getting kickbacks from her. They will do everything in their power to free her and then you have a rebellion on your hands. You always put down those that could hurt you. Never play with your food.
>>
>Legacy Sacrifice
>Oh cool, when did I unlock that?
>Blasts Dorne with dark energy
>Mild kek
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (28KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
28KB, 520x380px
>>161616864
dat ass! do want!!!
>>
>>161616864
Do you think Valkorion intends to get fucked in every way when he posseses a body like that? he does tell the JK he wants to experience an thousand different lives
>>
>>161611163
>Those flirts that went nowhere

I just wanted a milf waifu in-game desu senpai
>>
>>161617275
probably
he was grooming a smoking hot Pureblood to be his Voice when she found out what was going on
>>
what a fucking terrible ending
>>
>>161617878
welcome to nu-bioware quality writing
>>
File: Screenshot (346).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (346).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>161608654
>>
>>161618257
no this is just chuck boyd being a fucking terrible writer, he was responsible for the trooper story
>>
>>161608654
>>
>Large Common Data Crystal Container
Oh fuck me, I forgot I had these on my Trooper.

Shit, I could have turned those into companion gifts or something. I wonder what they'll even give me now.
>>
>>161618719
the RotHC mail that gave you 5 basic comms/data crystals just gives vendor trash that sells for the equivalent of what they'd be converted to so likely the same as that
>>
>>161619153
Not worth it. I'll hang onto my new novelty items and remind future generations of our struggles.
>>
so when are the next chapters out
>>
>>161619784
probably february goyim

thanks for the 15 bucks
>>
>>161619784
>>
>>161619973
>implying it will be that soon
>>
>>161620065
good point
>>
>>161613454
I did the same thing! HA. She is my healbot now.
>>
>>161620191
so when does her alert actually pop up
is it locked behind one of the regular ones or do I have to do ch14 again or some shit
or does using the communicator disable it, unlike Niko's
>>
please come back kira
>>
File: 1446810959608.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446810959608.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>161620538
>>
>>161618272
This is pretty shit looking mate. Should stop posting it.
>>
>>161618634
Back when the Colossus set was actually rare and worth something.

Still pisses me off desu
>>
>>161620318
Mine just popped up right away. All you do is speak to her and she joins automatically.

I'm not sure if the token disables it, though. I didn't use it.
>>
>>161620689
pls
>>
So is sorc a completely gutted class now?
>>
Aw man, all of the heroics on my Trooper were showing x2 lockbox rewards. I thought they increased the payout, but the moment he turned 66 they dropped back down to one.
>>
>>161621374

Actually taking this a step further which of the force classes is least annoying to play now or least nerfed?
>>
File: 1480379122331.png (425KB, 551x614px) Image search: [Google]
1480379122331.png
425KB, 551x614px
>>161620538
please come back smuggy
>>
>>161621374
>gave sage/sorc an additional stun
>gutted

what
>>
>>161620875
yeah, im kinda mad about the kell dragon weapons being made available
I remember getting into a proper team for the first time cause I wanted on so bad. now its just token shit
>>
>>161622063
All of their damage skills were nerfed. No sorc has used saber outside of korriban and they're not going to start now.

01 - 8980 - +5.85% --- Mercenary - Innovative Ordinance || Commando - Assault Specialist
02 - 8964 - +5.65% --- Sniper - Virulence || Gunslinger - Dirty Fighting
03 - 8892 - +4.81% --- Sniper - Engineering || Gunslinger - Saboteur
04 - 8844 - +4.24% --- Operative - Lethality || Scoundrel - Ruffian
05 - 8809 - +3.83% --- Marauder - Annihilation || Sentinel - Watchman
06 - 8717 - +2.75% --- Assassin - Deception || Shadow - Infiltration
07 - 8682 - +2.33% --- Mercenary - Arsenal || Commando - Gunnery
08 - 8673 - +2.23% --- Operative - Concealment || Scoundrel - Scrapper
09 - 8500 - +0.18% --- Juggernaut - Vengeance || Guardian - Vigilance
10 - 8493 - +0.10% --- Marauder - Carnage || Sentinel - Combat
11 - 8352 - -1.56% --- Marauder - Fury || Sentinel - Concentration
12 - 8256 - -2.69% --- Powertech - Advanced Prototype || Vanguard - Tactics
13 - 8226 - -3.05% --- Assassin - Hatred || Shadow - Serenity
14 - 8127 - -4.21% --- Sorcerer - Madness || Sage - Balance
15 - 8116 - -4.34% --- Powertech - Pyrotech || Vanguard - Plasmatech
16 - 8098 - -4.56% --- Juggernaut - Rage || Guardian - Focus
17 - 8072 - -4.86% --- Sniper - Marksman || Gunslinger - Sharpshooter
18 - 7917 - -6.68% --- Sorcerer - Lightning || Sage - Telekinetics

>top 4 dps has 3 agent specs
lmao
>>
>>161621374
>>161622010

I should also mention this is with regard to PvE only.
>>
File: disgusted book.jpg (177KB, 382x429px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted book.jpg
177KB, 382x429px
>>161622216
So the most fun of each spec is the literal worst spec in terms of actual damage? Sounds about right for BioWare's level of competence.
>>
>>161622216

I'm so glad to see Lightning sorcs at the bottom of the pack. They've been Bioware's favorite for too fucking long.

It won't last, of course, but it's neat to see.
>>
File: why I am single.jpg (482KB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
why I am single.jpg
482KB, 1080x1066px
>>161620689
>>161622014
Is gone forever

Same thing with Mako and Jaesa and everyone else. You will never interact with them again.
>>
>>161622705
I miss when it was easy to abuse the glitch that made their single best spell an instant cast. Made grinding shitty heroics bearable.
>>
>>161622675
>MM
>fun

basic animeposting retard
>>
>>161622216
Heal rankings.
on three targets.

Take a guess which one belongs to who.

Agent
Sorc
Merc
>>
File: Open Contempt - in Spanish.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Open Contempt - in Spanish.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>161622216
Well that just makes my evening.

The best classes in the game (IMHO) sniper (marksman) and gunslinger (sharpshooter) and of course Sorcerer (Lighting) and Sage (throwing pebbles) is now the worst.

I bet someone in the dev team got raped by a sniper sorc team or gunslinger sage team.
>>
>Eternal Alliance

You've got to be fucking kidding me with this shit.
>>
>>161622865
>Implying I play Sniper
I meant Sharpshooter
>>
>>161623012
literally identical, retard
>>
>>161622993
We can't have light armored, self healing, long range dot /burst spec be any good, so we buffed heavy armored, self healing, dot / burst spec to be top tier.
>>
>>161622993
I feel bad for marksman, the only reason they keep hitting it with a hammer is because they cant figure out how to balance it for pvp so they just keep ripping damage off it's abilities so it has shit sustain.
>>
>>161622216

Where are these from? The ones I can find on the official forum are different.
>>
File: 1467717334556.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1467717334556.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>161622993
>mfw healed by shield and rolling heals from DoTs in WZs

literally unkillable coupled with Force Barrier
>>
>>161623318
It would literally be beginner's job to create different stats to be used for pve and pvp but Bioware is incapable of even that.
>>
>>161623403
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9111241#post9111241
>>
File: 1466460915116.jpg (65KB, 752x789px) Image search: [Google]
1466460915116.jpg
65KB, 752x789px
>>161623286
>looks like this Jugg is dead >:^)
>pops "Health Bar 2: Electric Boogaloo"
>healer respawns
>>
>>161623491
nah, there's a fix they could do with the procs or something that would make no change to their pvp burst but elevate their sustain to an acceptable point in raids. make using followthrough grant a damage bonus on the next one or something
>>
I really wish they'd implement a 3 channel mechanic to open world.
>>
>>161623556

I'm going by

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9135766#post9135766
>>
>>161622993
MM/SS and Lightning/TK were the worst specs of their ACs all through 4.x, retard
>>
>>161623431
Then the solution would've been to tone down the healing outside of corruption skills, not doom the whole class.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-02+at+07.28.55).png (5KB, 480x41px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-02+at+07.28.55).png
5KB, 480x41px
>>161623706
yeah, but same end result. Bant is pretty trustworthy too, though I dont agree with his tank aggregator as he doesn't take into account replacing DR stats with health like was common and kinda needed in 4.0
>>
>>161622941
>on 3 targets

yeah no shit the classes with better AoE healing have better HPS you fucking moron
>>
>>161623706
Pretty much the same results except inquisitors are looking even worse.
>>
Why can't the victorious side of the DvL war help defend the WB?

It would have been way more fun to have a mix of PvE with PvP now that PvP gear no loner exists.

Like if there was an announcement where the boss would spawn and then battle would ensue to claim the kill.

There would be a division of responsibilities like half of each side would have to commit to trying to hold aggro and heal tanks while half would try to gank the opposing side.

Missed opportunity desu.
>>
>>161624006
it's 3 cause in the average pve encounter it's a safe assumption that's how many you'll be able to maintain full effect on. even in raids it's unlikely youll actively be healing more than 3 at once averaged out over the fight, any burst on to more targets is balanced out by focused healing later.
It's not the be all end all rating of the dif healers but the gaps only get wider past 3 targets, and they don't shrink as much as you'd think going down to 1, at least based on previous rankings and information from prior expansions.
What would be useful to know is like a max burst over 10s, like potential output in small windows instead of the constant.
>>
>>161624173
>world PVP existing after focuses

l o l
>>
>>161624403
make it instanced then
>>
File: 1429403002094.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1429403002094.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>Travel to Hoth
>>
Oh my god, professor fat fuck still won't shut up about the angry furball.

I wish they'd fix that already.
>>
File: 1480588282873.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1480588282873.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>161624784
>>
>>161623286
makes perfect sense! if you are on crack
>>
>>161624784
>this meme is still a thing

damn

you niggas really don't forget anything
>>
File: canada1.jpg (46KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
canada1.jpg
46KB, 598x450px
>>161623736
don't cut yourself on that edge bro

Those 4 classes were the most fun IMHO.

You happen to like other classes. Good for you. Now go piss up a rope
>>
>>161624869
>that moment when you realize a Star Wars alien species was created based on the looks of a snoutless chihuahua
>>
File: 1369027170883.gif (590KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1369027170883.gif
590KB, 640x640px
>>161625292
I think he means worst in terms of performance senpai, not 'f u n'
>>
>hundreds of crates turned in
>still can't get the one headpiece I want
Serenity now!
>>
>>161626110
insanity later!

HA
>>
So when does access to kotet start for people without early access? Sometime tomorrow?
>>
What are the best pvp classes right now? I always enjoyed Swtor pvp even though it was an afterthought
>>
>>161625292
>4 button rotation
>fun

ok mr literal retard
>>
>>161627769
9 am cst
>>
Are classic commendation vendors not a thing anymore?
>>
>>161628376
not since 3.0 my man
>>
IS THERE A HIGH HEEL FEET SLOT ARMOR YET?

FFS MY TWI'LEK SLUT WOULD BE COMPLETE WITH SOME BLACK STILETTOS!
>>
>>161628715
there are some boots that have a slighter higher heel but thats about it
>>
>>161628715
Can't go wrong with gogo boots.
>>
File: not bad.gif (1MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.gif
1MB, 350x263px
>>161626868
what armor set and crystal is that?
>>
>screwing around in character create
>female zabrak horns 15 and 16 switch places on the slider depending on certain head types
One of the strangest bugs I've seen.
>>
>>161629149
Which ones?
>>
>>161631041
seen em around on fleet every now and then, they arent that much higher, like not even approaching mens heels from the 70s
>>
>>161631368
Sounds like its better than nothing
>>
File: killing of arcann.png (3MB, 1675x1045px) Image search: [Google]
killing of arcann.png
3MB, 1675x1045px
>>161613009
It gets better!

Scorpio and Arcann are next.

>>161629575
Head - Glorious Charnel Mask
Chest - Opulent Triumvirate Body Armor
Gloves - Opulent Triumvirate Gauntlets
Belt - Opulent Triumvirate Belt
Pants - Cassus Fett's Greaves
Boots - Opulent Triumvirate Boots
Wrist - Cassus Fett's Wristguard

The Crystal - Black-Yellow Color Crystal. It is only +4 Enhancement - It comes with the Founders Kit. It looks great with this outfit which is why I use it.
>>
>>161631445
do you have to kill senya to kill arcann?

my life is pain
>>
>>161616950

>Saresh
>Friends

>People who she blackmailed
>Not ecstatic about her being locked up in unknown space

She may be dangerous political creature, but she lost all her accumulated capital when she attempted the coup. She would no doubt recoup if she got the opportunity, but at that point in time she's pretty harmless as long as she's locked up securely
>>
>>161631704
She's also completely harmless if she's a corpse
>>
File: ah c'mon.png (1MB, 1673x1039px) Image search: [Google]
ah c'mon.png
1MB, 1673x1039px
>>161631630
Yes

http://dulfy.net/2016/11/29/swtor-kotet-story-chapters-guide/
>>
>>161631704
You actually get a mail after you kill her from the current Supreme Chancellor who privately praises you for it even though because of his position he had to publicly shame you for it.
>>
File: Punnishing Scorpio.jpg (702KB, 1668x1888px) Image search: [Google]
Punnishing Scorpio.jpg
702KB, 1668x1888px
>>161631704
Even if you are not sith you should know leaving a dangerous foe alive will always come back to hurt you
>>
In kotfe, Valkorion mentions that Ziost changed everything and implied that he was substantially different from himself as Vitiate. This is never addressed in kotet, is it?
>>
>>161633000
Nah, he's just bullshiting you. He goes back to Full Retard Vitiate Mode at the end.
>>
>>161633192
good stuff
>>
Any old companions returning, or none?
>>
These walker battles are AWESOME!!!!!
>>
>>161633192
let me guess, they didn't even bring back based Doug Bradley to voice him
>>
Tell me.

Quinn.

Why can't I space or skewer that traitorous bastard?
>>
>>161634386
Because it was during launch time and people could not comprehend they'd be without a healer before they killed him, whined about it, BW removed ability to kill companions.
You might be able to do it at some point now that they allow for killings.
>>
>>161634570
>bioware revising existing content

rofl
>>
File: Inquisitor and Lana.png (2MB, 1670x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor and Lana.png
2MB, 1670x1014px
>>161634062
None .

Who knows they might surprise us.

Lana is looking better then ever even if she is pragmatic
>>
>>161634597
I meant you can kill them now, in KotFE/KotET

I've already killed Tanno FUCKING Vik, Xalek, Kaliyo and will also dispose of Vette, Quinn and Corso whenever I get the chance.
>>
>>161635031
>l also dispose of Vette,....and Corso
But WHY?
>>
>>161635091
Not him but Corso is a major asshole and a pathetic cuck. I would kill him in a heartbeat.
>>
File: your average day with vette.jpg (576KB, 960x2697px) Image search: [Google]
your average day with vette.jpg
576KB, 960x2697px
>>161635091
Vette is an annoyance and has been such since day 1. Enough is enough.
Corso is a fucking white knight and I've grown tired of sleeping with everyone except him.
>>
>>161635031
V-Vette? Why? She is so cute!
>>
>>161635625
Vette has to go out an airlock. I would shove Mako and Risha out with her.
>>
What does /swgg/ think about the uprisings
>>
>>161635031
What's so bad about Vik? I have yet to complete any of the Republic class stories besides Smuggler's, they are all so fucking meh.
>>
>>161635625
just because shes cute doesnt mean she isnt an annoying cunt. All of her negative qualities can be outweigh her positive ones in a heartbeat. I am finally glad we get the chance to kill that uppity little bitch.

Torian may be a mando, but at least the mandos you know will honor their deals.
>>
>>161638132
Stems from the old days where you actually lost affection with companions over answers they don't approve of.
Vik is a loose cannon and gets offended if you just say 'hi' politely to your commanding officer.
Trooper is meh and Consular puts me to sleep. Rest is ok.
>>
Holy shit, they seriously took away all of the Assassin's lightning skills. That was half his fucking aesthetic for me.
>>
>>161639183
Same here famalam. Now only specs with lightning are darkness (depredating volts which is now at 10 instead of 58), and Deception, (ball lightning unless they changed that as well.)
>>
is this worth playing f2p?
>>
>>161639367
What's worse is they didn't even replace them with anything. Do newer players just start out with one attack now and have to wait several levels for their next skill?
>>
>>161639580
No, unless you like being reminded you're poor scum by the game every now and then.
Also, you don't get any expansions either.
>>
>>161639721
Only one way to find out.

I will get back to you
>>
>you don't get vanguard/pt charge until 59
god damn, bioware
>>
>>161639721
I just made a jedi sage. You get to choose right from the start what you want to do. I picked Telekinesis.

Started out with Saber Strike and Project and even at level 1 had to train to get Disturbance.

I am going to play with some other classes and see what happens there.
>>
>>161638312
And once the deal is over they become loose cannons. I wont have any of that so I left them in disarray and killed him.
>>
Have you been pragmatic today, Anon?
>>
>>161641384
I'm just remembering the Inquisitor. You started out with the normal saber strike, the lightning burst and the heavy saber striker, right? Then you got the channeled lightning after a level or two.

So it seems like the Assassin class nearly starts out with nothing now.
>>
File: poorkira.jpg (352KB, 863x967px) Image search: [Google]
poorkira.jpg
352KB, 863x967px
>>161549916
...We're never going to see Kira again, are we?
>>
>>161643356
that's a cute boy
>>
So how come Vaylin is blond in the CGI trailer?
>>
>>161643356
Is she the biggest anal whore?
>>
>>161643436
You do realize homo sapiens can dye their hair? Especially women.
That or it's just bioware/blur being lazy.
>>
File: kreia would be proud of her.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kreia would be proud of her.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>161642373
Not really. Started another assassin to be with my cute little jedi girl again.
>>
>>161643471
No. That would be Lana
>>
>>161643917
Natural hair color can sometimes dramatically change after childhood, too.

I knew a girl that actually had the same thing. Bright blonde hair as a kid, chestnut brown by the time she was in high school.
>>
File: 1405412397210.png (50KB, 415x399px) Image search: [Google]
1405412397210.png
50KB, 415x399px
>rank up in gc
>open crate
>only has two items
>random saber with war hero model and empty mods and a companion gift
>>
File: Screenshot (363).png (929KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (363).png
929KB, 1920x1080px
>>161620802
Make me.. mate.
>>
File: best voice modulation.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best voice modulation.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
This is such a dumb line, I love it.
>>
>green 228 gear from gc crates is exactly the same as purple 228 crafted gear
this keeps getting better and better
>>
>>161627773
pls respond
>>
WHERE'S THE CONTENT, BIOWARE AUSTIN? YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE CONTENT.
>>
>>161648570
the content is grinding 5 year old content for a small chance at gear that probably won't be BiS

oh and by the way it will take you a minimum of a year to reach max level CXP with no guarantees of getting good gear :^)
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-18 01-14-41-72.jpg (75KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-18 01-14-41-72.jpg
75KB, 1360x768px
>wiped three times on a story mode uprising

Well I think I'm done with this game

See you guys around
>>
>>161650439
>lower the difficulty and make nearly 100% of whatever new content is soloable for the last 2 years
>make getting new gear so fucking retarded that most people won't be getting full set for a long, long time
>the content that was actually hard (HM and NiM OPS) becomes undoable
>game difficulty rises

It's like putting one hand in a fire and the other in liquid nitrogen. BWA decided everything will be balanced in the end.
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-17 18-43-01-44.jpg (107KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-17 18-43-01-44.jpg
107KB, 1360x768px
>>161651093

Bioware is a huge offender of the cardinal sin every MMO has made in the past decade; copying WoW without realizing what made is so attractive in the first place. When that failed they attempted to rectify their mistake by using the increasingly popular and foolproof casual pay to pay cashshop model.
>>
So, about that HK-55 extra chapter.
We ever gonna get the option to buy that?
>>
File: swtor 2016-01-11 14-58-07-69.jpg (91KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-01-11 14-58-07-69.jpg
91KB, 1360x768px
>>161651963

I can almost see the original TOR design document and watch as the devs were so oblivious to how their untenable their vision was. From the game engine on up TOR had disaster written all over it, didn't it?
>>
>can't advance in the story due to arcann bug
>bioshit aren't fixing it until tomorrow

HOW DO THEY FUCK UP THIS BADLY ALL THE TIME!?
>>
>>161653198
they're getting most money from people buying the retarded cartel coins. the games who just want to play are lower priority.
>>
>have 2 characters from same class/spec on different factions
>they're both mechanically the same
>still have a better time handling one than the other
I'm not the only one, am I.
>>
>>161654467
It's a common knowledge that Imps have better animations. Just look at Telekinesis and Lightning.
Gunnery is the only Rep spec with better animations that I can recall.
>>
File: 14546512541.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
14546512541.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
>One melee dot class got all of its dot skills nerfed and lmaoitsfuckingnothing passive
>Other melee dot class got a passive that gives 30% crit chance AND damage for dots and has 50% uptime

sausage bloatware
>>
>>161631704
>be a Bounty Hunter
>get to kill 2 Chancellors in one game

feels good being best class
>>
>>161655081
Dot specs are horrible because of the 1.5 second global cooldown
>>
>>161655739
>be bounty hunter
>gault and torian chapters
>mando glory

Nice.
>>
What endgame system does swtor have? Guild vs guild, server battles, gear grind?
>>
File: swtor 2015-10-31 14-03-48-80.jpg (98KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-10-31 14-03-48-80.jpg
98KB, 1360x768px
>>161656076

>endgame
>>
>>161655739
And mercs were buffed into top tier.
>>
This game maps are fuck huge, even for MMO standards.
>>
>>161656076
Used to be you had gear grind and progression in raids.
Now you only have gear grind to be done in old raids.
>>
What a terrible end. They really didn't know where to go with this shit.
>>
>>161656273
good luck with mastering IO rotation. maybe you'll learn it just right before 6.0 hits.
>>
>one more day
I WANT MY RANOS, DAMMMIT
I NEED MORE BLUE SLUTS IN MY LIFE

>>161656843
I never understood why they create huge maps and only use a part of them. So many times I've gone adventuring off the beaten path only to find nothing but a big, empty room.
>>
>>161656843
Let me clarify that, not like they're "big" because they really aren't that much, but huge as in they feel like they're scaled up way more than it feels they should, like they made the map "regular size" then later on they realized they were small gameplay-wise so they tuned up the scale dial. There's a lot of detail hidden/lost because of it, on some maps more than others, like "city" planets.
>>
>>161658205
If IO proves to be too hard then they can pick really easy Arsenal and still be near the top.
>>
>>161658725
so far IO and Arsenal had both nice parses, but that was exactly the case - people just went with Arsenal.

in one of the reports from 4.0 it was reviled that IO is the least used spec in entire game. after that was rage and fury, I think. that's why they've boosted it so much.
>>
>>161659494
But for Rage and Fury it was a case of being bad spec, not hard to use like IO.

Bit simplified but dps ranking should be melee dot > melee burst > range dot > range burst, all withing reasonable margin but as usual Bioware fucks everything up.
>>
File: 1379149098524.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1379149098524.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>caring about specs in this single player "MMO"
>>
>>161653198
This shit is annoying.
>>
>IO
>Slow paced and primarily gun usage
Holy shit this looks boring.
>>
>Mercs can't wield assault cannons

The only reason ever to play reps.
>>
>>161660640
>MMO
>Massively Multiplayer Online
>single player
?
>>
Did anyone manage to beat Horizon Captain at the beginning of Chapter VII in veteran?
>>
File: 1451067451851.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451067451851.png
74KB, 300x300px
>>161663004
Ok nevermind, I just managed.
Holy fuck this is tricky dicky, and this isn't even the hardest difficulty planned, what the fuck.
>>
>>161662295
>"MMO"
>"Massively Multiplayer Online"
>single player

you misquoted
>>
>>161663452
>every-enemy-is-a-boss mode
The rewards had best come with a blowjob for all that effort.
>>
>>161664237
what are the rewards for veteran mode, anyway?

is it just more CXP?
>>
>>161664329
Just more cxp
>>
>>161664456
that's kind of a shit reward

cxp boxes would've been nice if they were in addition to regular loot, not as a replacement. what a shitshow.
>>
>tfw can't be asked to go through the rest of the story because I know once I finish it thats all the content we'll get for another year or two
>>
>>161664237
>every-enemy-is-a-boss mode
If only, even groups of over 3 shitty mobs (not even silver or gold) can be a problem if you're not fast enough with the knockdowns, and good luck in groups with 1 or more silver/golds you can't CC or kite, which is pretty much all of them.
I'm kind of enjoying it so far, but some fights are pure bullshit and/or annoying for one reason or another, I don't really know what they're planning to do with the master difficulty.
I can picture fags from bw laughing their asses off all like "haha not so easy anymore huh?"
>>
File: Thinking.jpg (449KB, 1679x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.jpg
449KB, 1679x1029px
>>161652508
I am still amazed at the game engine they picked for this. It can't handle more then 16 people at once. FFS WoW has been around for donkeys years and they have HUGE battlegrounds (Like AV).

I think hubris is the word we are looking for. The game devs that made RIFT were of the same mindset - they even bragged they were going to kill WoW.

I am sticking around with this game warts and all because I am having fun. The morons running WoW ruined that game for me.

Then again perhaps I am no longer the target audience for video games so what I want in a game is no longer relevant because the up and coming target audience demand things the way they are today.
>>
>>161657965
They painted themselves into a corner.

I am dying to know how they are going to fix this. Are we going to have a dream sequence where you wake up and it was all a dream?

Are we going to have "out of nowhere ANOTHER EVEN MORE POWERFUL empire that nobody heard of will appear and crush everyone.

All is well though because we are living in the age of the eternal alliance
>>
>>161664456
Yeah. I am sticking to story mode. Fuck that bullshit
>>
>>161669175
Valkorion will bring Revan back to life
>>
>>161664668
For just 2500 cartel coins you can unlock a chance to get a chance at some loot that is bound to you but might not be relevant. Hey Sith Warrior you like that plasma cannon? It is best in slot! No, you can't trade it to your alt or sell it. It's YOURS! :)

DO IT. You know you want that extra special lucky chance at something that will make you throw your computer out the window.
>>
>>161669607
don't even joke about that in case one of those assholes reads it and says "hey, that's not a bad idea!
>>
File: 1466320512002.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466320512002.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>all this force fuckery mumbo jumbo as a mercenary
look man, I just want to do my job and get paid
>>
>>161669175
Eh, I see all this as a way to fix that dumb mistake they made at launch of having the Empire use what is known during Ep I-III as the Republic symbol.
In short, this is all a story of unification. Nobody actually won the war. The Outlander became the bigger evil to force everyone to be pragmatic and unite against him.
>>
>>161670724
This.

I got so fed up with Valk in my ear telling me I need to train and had purpose and destiny and all this bullshit when I didn't give a fuck what happened to the galaxy as long as I still had people willing to pay me to kill other people.

Being waited on hand and foot on a cushy throne is nice an all, but sometimes you ache for the days you're covered in blood and rain water and eating cold beans out of a can while gazing wistfully at a holo-fire.
>>
>>161670724
Even as a Force user, it's the same.
Here is Valkorion saying this and that and the other thing, and my Knight just keeps telling him to shut up already. And yet Valk is always amused, guy is a professional troll.
>>
>>161671176
And now imagining what my merc what do as the new emperor put in my head the image of him fucking sluts on his golden throne while cameras fed the stream to all of Zakuul.

Every time he faps, every time he scratches his ass, every time he picks his nose and hides the booger under the armrest, everyone sees. It's beautiful.
>>
>>161670724
Both expansions really only fit for inquisitors / consulars. Being forced into this alliance leader isn't Warrior's or Knight's style as they're solo brute meatheads, not leaders.
>>
Any of you guys having issues controlling the walkers?
I don't know if it's lag, but CD seems to be consumed without triggering any attacks, but I'm still taking damage from enemies.
>>
>>161672913
I had that a lot, I'd spam attacks and nothing would happen.

You'll want to come to a complete stop before attacking. If it doesn't work, move around and come to a complete stop again. I think it gets caught in resting loops between skills.
>>
File: outfit.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
Digging this setup with the Frenzied Warrior chest.
>>
>>161673514
sleek
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-03+at+11.10.25).jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-03+at+11.10.25).jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
>trooper kell dragon gear is replaced by bounty hunter kell dragon gear in some cutscenes

seriously
>>
>>161674087
>Trooper transforms into Bounty Hunter
>All that dialogue from vanilla comes rushing back to you
>"I don't get paid enough for this."
>"Thank me in credits."
>"It's not worth my time."
>Stuck in carbonite for five years and the galaxy has gone to shit
>Time for a career change
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
>>
>>161674442
if my trooper wasn't a patriot at heart i'd be down for that. maybe on my vanguard, she always was a bit bloodthirsty and quick to draw
>>
>>161596314
Got a link for it?
>>
>>161665763
They should at least put some checkpoints.
I can take dying over and over, and evern repair cost, having to run back for 5 minutes not so much.
>>
>>161653198
>Oh hey, I'm a few chapters behind, but I'm sure I'll catch up quickly enough
>Get here
I don't know what I expected from this shit game.
>>
>>161676562
What is this Arcann bug?
>>
/swgg/ is back, feels good man. Can I see some lewd posters.
>>
>>161676973
in phase 3 of the arcann fight in chapter 16 of kotfe, an item doesnt work how its meant to and you cant move or do anything, not even die unless you /stuck. fight is unkillable the intended way, there is a workaround where you dont push him into phase 3 and just whittle him down with a reflect ability
>>
File: 1453370106075.jpg (211KB, 817x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1453370106075.jpg
211KB, 817x1053px
>>161677040
>>
>>161677175
cums
>>
Bunch of stuff coming in the patch tomorrow bois

https://torcommunity.com/database/update-previews/1875-game-update-5-0-mined
>>
>>161678860
>Kylo Ren's chimpout on a terminal is now a restoration item
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>161678860
Wait a minute, I actually saw someone with that K1-Z3N companion yesterday. I thought it was just an HK skin.

How?
>>
File: 1452667177214.jpg (317KB, 1699x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1452667177214.jpg
317KB, 1699x1069px
>>161678231
>>
File: 1467321194042.jpg (15KB, 593x42px) Image search: [Google]
1467321194042.jpg
15KB, 593x42px
;_;7
>>
File: Vette.png (1MB, 1920x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Vette.png
1MB, 1920x1425px
>>161681828
DELETE THIS
>>
>>161681968
Vaylin already did.
>>
>>161682067
Fuck
>>
>>161681828
What's your problem, senpai? As annoying as Vette can be , Torian is one of the most boring motherfuckers ever concieved.
>>
Man, even though you guys spoiled it, killing saresh was so fucking satisfying, been wanting to do that since fucking 1.0 launch
>>
>>161682067
SAVAGE
>>
>>161682232
Killing Koth was better, but yes.
>>
>>161682120
Mandalorians have to take care of each other, mang.
It's okay, I'll save her on my warrior, if I ever go through all this again with her.
>>
>>161681828
>Not saving Vette

Single mando can never be as useful as grateful Wrath for saving his girl.

That's my headcanon
>>
>>161681828
My Sith Lord approves.
>>
Wow. I'm only rank 5 and I'm already sick of this cxp rng box shit.
>>
>>161671770
Here is your Emperor motorboating strippers on Nar Shadaa.

The people must be thrilled to have a murdering sex maniac as their leader.
>>
>>161682792
The whole system needs serious tweaking. CXP gains are all over the place. You get around 400/500 for even losing a game of PvP, and it takes ten minutes tops.
If you do a bunch of dailies like the Czerka area, you only get around a 120 and that probably takes a bit more time than a game of PvP.

From level 5 you're already fighting an uphill battle with this system. There is no easing you into it or anything.
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-02 18-56-07-74.jpg (155KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-02 18-56-07-74.jpg
155KB, 1360x768px
>>161683139

ITS A FEATURE
>>
How are those veteran mode chapters coming along, Anon?
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-02 18-56-12-82.jpg (147KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-02 18-56-12-82.jpg
147KB, 1360x768px
>>161683604

I'm on VII now but III won't give me credit for some reason
>>
>>161671770
Here is your Emperor fucking some slut on Nar Shadaa with his concubine / bodyguard by his side. Aren't you glad you have a "former" Bounty Hunter as your Emperor
>>
>>161683139
I still can't grasp what was'wrong' with the prior gearing system. It was one of the few things I actually missed when I played various other mmos. Now everything is rng up the ass.
>>
>>161683323
>>161683792
Senya's new face model is ugly AF.
>>
File: fug root beer.jpg (25KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
fug root beer.jpg
25KB, 255x207px
>>161683604
wish I went story mode. This is grade A bullshit everything takes forever.

fuck my life
>>
>>161683898

The old gearing system wouldn't have encouraged people to stay subbed for the year and a half it'll take to get new content out.
>>
>>161683898
They got fed up of creating new raids.
Now they got fed up of changing loot drops.
Next expansion they'll get fed up of difficulty rebalancing and will just make all ops soloable.
>>
File: stop posting.png (208KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
stop posting.png
208KB, 361x691px
>>161683068
>>161683880
you actually made a bh with facial tattoos and mohawk? what are you 12? Those pictures are not funny so stop posting.
>>
>>161622197
>the manguido faggot is around again
fucking hell leave
>>
>>161611163
>Senya will never be your mother
;-;
>>
File: 1442854864084.jpg (23KB, 288x304px) Image search: [Google]
1442854864084.jpg
23KB, 288x304px
>>161683898
>do the same shit over and over to earn tokens
>can't even grind when you feel like playing because there's a weekly cap
>if i pay sub AND grind for x months i will have this stuff i need
>MMOcucks will defend this ''''''''''''progression'''''''''''' system
>>
Does jedi knight or consular have a better story?
>>
>>161685134
Noone is defending it. Even Bioshills are complaining
>>
>>161685379
Consular is better for a filthy republic. Knight is so overloaded instead of focusing on their own thing.
>>
>>161685379
I like JC more but that's certainly the minority opinion
>>
File: 1469864365217.gif (773KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469864365217.gif
773KB, 295x221px
>you actually have to use a lightsaber and force powers in the final fight no matter your class
as if this wasn't retarded enough already they had to go the extra mile and go beyond
>>
>>161684974
what'd I ever do to you man?
>>
>>161686282
It's so awkward doing the story as a non-force user. Everything just screams "I am doing this as the wrong class."
>>
>>161685134
It's a really bizarre decision. If anything it gives less of a reason to keep playing month to month instead of just coming back for a week or two whenever the next chapter comes out. If I want mindless gear grind there's a dozen other MMOs where at least I can feel like I'm progressing without luck.

>>161686282
>>161686941
I'm glad I decided to do my Guardian first instead of my Operative. I can imagine it being weird as fuck.
>>
>tfw dead game already
>>
So how long until the next expac
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-02 20-25-10-39.jpg (152KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-02 20-25-10-39.jpg
152KB, 1360x768px
r8 my guardian husbando plz
>>
Is anybody going to post the fucking discord link?
I don't want to be alone again when this general dies again
>>
>>161690683
Are you in the guild?

If yes, ask there.

if not... no.
>>
File: middlepart.gif (102KB, 900x288px) Image search: [Google]
middlepart.gif
102KB, 900x288px
>>161690534
Looks like a 70's porn star

parting in the middle of his hair?
>>
>>161690761
Which fucking guild would that be fuck nugget?
Theres literally nothing in the OP post
>>
>>161690809
Then you don't need it, now do you ;)
>>
>>161690809
The guild is called <Faggots On Roller Skates>
>>
>>161690872
Do me a favor and kill yourself nigger lover
>>161690909
What server? if thats the real name of the guild
>>
File: ITS NOT FAIR.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT FAIR.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>that ending to KOTET

jesus christ what a fucking disappointment

'THE EMPIRE AND REPUBLIC ARE ALREADY PREPARING FOR WAR AGAIN'

its like nothing you did mattered at all

fuck you bioware
>>
File: 745.png (71KB, 680x608px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
71KB, 680x608px
>hurr muh secret club
>>
>>161691036
desu I'd like it to return to classic Empire vs. Republic

The original class stories are the most comfy because of this
>>
>>161691002
Why so edgy?

>>161691187
Yes, that's right, you're not allowed without knowing the password.
>>
>>161691002
Harbinger. Just ask in fleet
>>
>>161691212
I'm being Edgy because your wanting to keep this dead general dead by not letting people who browse it into the guild
Also the op wants it to die as well I guess since that NIGGER won't use the guilds name
FUCK YOU MAN
>>
>>161691329
This thread will be dead soon.

A Ded Thread some might say...
>>
>>161691036
What did you expect though, honestly? A lot of systems in the game rely on the faction conflict and it's not like they were going to close the door on that story entirely anyways
>>
>>161691329
>>161691002
The last guild was Ded Thread and it was on Ebon Hawk. Not sure if it's still alive in any way
>>
>>161691329
lets add some edgelord to the small comfy discord!
>>
>>161691553
NIGGER
>>
File: swtor256.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor256.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>ywn be the ERP police with Ded again

RIP we hardly knew ye
>>
>>161691875
Rip stronghold
>>
>>161691978
RIP meat tree hall
>>
File: swtor273.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor273.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>161691978
We have a pretty dank one on Yavin

Too bad the guild died for the most part right after we got it
>>
>>161692228
>the first time you ran that and picked dark side option because you were committed to it
>watching the young Zabrak girl smile up at the old man and hold his hand before the solider kills them all
The only time the story ever made me feel like shit on the inside.
>>
File: 131TOR.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
131TOR.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>161692228
>no more pool parties
>>
File: swtor283.jpg (704KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor283.jpg
704KB, 1920x1080px
>>161692990
I wonder if the group that put these parties on on NS is still around
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-02 20-13-05-88.jpg (234KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-02 20-13-05-88.jpg
234KB, 1360x768px
>>161690780

B-but I like 70s hair..
>>
>>161692990
>spa pool on a rainy balcony
>>
File: ded.png (31KB, 115x143px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
31KB, 115x143px
>>161693183
kek
>>
File: swtor 2016-06-09 06-39-53-06.jpg (216KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-06-09 06-39-53-06.jpg
216KB, 1680x1050px
>>161693183
>when the SS has to commandeer the stage when the mood goes down
truly, RIP
>>
File: 000194.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
000194.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161692606
>>
File: swtor282.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor282.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>161693358
he was gettin it from Bram Stoker too
>>
>>161693327
>relaxing half-submerged in warm water as cool droplets pelt your bare skin
>the contrast of the underwater lighting fighting against the gloom of an overcast sky
>nothing but the sounds of roiling bubbles and the pitter patter of rain
Feels so fucking nice.
>>
>>161693327
>he's never been in a hottub when its raining or snowing
>>
File: swtor320.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor320.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Damn is there a top that can beat Primeval stalker?

Its fly as fuck
>>
>>161694861
Either Malak if they didn't have capes
>>
>>161694916
Hood-down/hoodless with the butt cape is patrician tier armor
>>
>>161694968
did they increase buttcape physics in 5.0 because I swear they were never that smooth

watching one while doing /bop is almost mesmerising
>>
>>161694968
Hey, fuck you. Trimantium Onslaught looks great.
>>
File: 20161203045454_1.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161203045454_1.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>161694861
I really like this for sorcerers. Doesn't go well with assassins though,
>>
File: swtor321.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor321.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Duke Kendoh why are you satisfying to kill
>>
File: 1457573206524.png (417KB, 570x764px) Image search: [Google]
1457573206524.png
417KB, 570x764px
>>161694968
>wanting to cover that sweet ass with a butt cape
>>
File: swtor217.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor217.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161695752
Butt capes are for force users

Nonforce users have less modesty
>>
this game sucks now. what a terrible fucking "expansion"

now shitty RNG grind with dress up ERP chat room
>>
>>161695991
That's one shiny butt
>>
>>161694861
May I ask what your graphics options are?

My models don't look nearly so buttery. I can't tell if it's due to having bloom off or something else.
>>
>>161698191
Everything maxed I think except shadow cascades at high instead of very high IIRC
>>
>>161698191
>>161698481
And I have bloom on as well as conversation DoF
>>
>>161698481
>>161698757
Thank you.

Might be the shadow quality and bloom, then. The former didn't look like it affected character models at all, but I guess the lighting might change that.
>>
If I buy a really fucking expensive set off some third party site and have it mailed to me or whatever (I'm assuming that's bannable), what's the actual likelihood of me getting banned?

Kotor fag looking at the Revan Reborn set.
>>
File: hand position.jpg (71KB, 349x692px) Image search: [Google]
hand position.jpg
71KB, 349x692px
>>161693413
>Tubby has a girlfriend who loves him and you don't.

fucking sucks.
>>
>>161699775
how much is the set?
>>
>>161699775
zip zero nada

Unless you or the other person tell them
>>
File: lighting strike indoor pool.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lighting strike indoor pool.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>161693327
You are forgetting one important point....

>Spa pool during a lighting storm
>>
>>161700179
$60 last I checked.
>>
>>161700527
That's a waste t.bh
>>
>>161701152
I think that's subjective. It isn't a waste to me, if I don't get banned.
>>
>>161701220
$60 gets you 150m credits at the current rate of 10m/$4, which is more than reborn set is worth. You just have to be patient and wait for it to be listed

or make a f2p account and have it sent to that and then transfer it from there to your main account after a week or so

that way you don't risk your main account getting banned if they get suspicious. You'll lose the set but it'll minimize your losses if BW does catch wind
>>
>>161690534
Looks like young Trump.
>>
I am done with PvP for a while.

So many nubs that don't know what they are doing vs premades. I thought EA fixed this so we would not get farmed by guild premades

I am trying to get my weekly in and so far every game has been up against a premade.
>>
>>161703052
>EA
>having any involvement other than raking in the money every month
>>
>>161703052
Right now farming nubs in PvP is the fastest way to get CXP. There is some bug right now that is letting people get a TON of CXP per win which is why they are patching it tonight. (4 am - 7 am PST it will be down)
>>
>>161694861
I really like Saber Marshal's robe.
>>
>>161701873
>>161700179
>>161700206
>>161701152
I see. For reference, can someone take a pic of a revan reborn search on the most popular server? (US)
>>
>there's still no decent body size option for a Guardian

Body type 3 is too huge, body type 2 is too skinny. Why
>>
>>161704869
>2
>too skinny
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>161705662
Noodle arms don't suit a Jedi
>>
>>161705704
>2
>noodle arms
what in the fuck
>>
>>161705704
BT2 is like 6'2" athletic build for male
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 279x114px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 279x114px
Balance is all over the place, so business as usual I guess.
You have shit like chapter 2 where your anus will most likely bleed all the way through, groups of normal mobs than can 1hko if they all shoot at the same time, and golds way harder than actual bosses. Rest of the time (90%) is the regular breeze through the park we are used to.

If you ask me, that boss in the asylum is how things should be tuned overall: doable but still tricky, you can die a few times but you want to keep going, and not pull your hair in frustration like chapter 2 final encounter.

Did anyone try old KotFE chapters?
>>
File: can you say twins.jpg (36KB, 596x384px) Image search: [Google]
can you say twins.jpg
36KB, 596x384px
>>161705662
The problem is with how they made the choices for males.
BT-1 Aids infected manlet
BT-2 Guy working at the supermarket stocking the cans of soup.
BT-3 Human Growth Hormone Abuser - He took 5 scoops
BT-4 Fat lesbian

The women are not much better.
BT-1 The real hunger games
BT-2 chick that walks around with starbucks cup and yoga pants
BT-3 IT'S A TRAP!
BT-4 Thicc
>>
Does choosing Veteran affect the pre-65 content like the original story stuff? Might be fun to roll a new class I haven't done and try getting through Veteran if it does. A lot of that old content is too easy these days.
>>
>corridors full of skytroopers
Does this shit get better
>>
>>161706902
I wish there was a BT-1 like build with BT-3's height for lanky skellington mode.
>>
>>161707121
lol no
>>
>>161707029
Only KotFE/KotET chapters that I know of.
The closest to veteran mode for old content would be leveling without a companion, no class quest, heroics/fp only, final destination.
I already have a few characters leveled that way it was really fun, kinda makes the game feel like a traditional MMO.
>>
>>161707275
I'd rather just play the story missions on a harder difficulty. I've seen all the side quests enough.
>>
File: star wars galaxies cantina.jpg (373KB, 678x491px) Image search: [Google]
star wars galaxies cantina.jpg
373KB, 678x491px
>>161707207
>>161706902
Why can't they make it like Star Wars Galaxies did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGJdbN0sT4
>>
>>161707687
Too much work.
>>
File: I can count to pumpkin.jpg (100KB, 556x809px) Image search: [Google]
I can count to pumpkin.jpg
100KB, 556x809px
>>161707687
You are asking the retards at EA to do something like that?
>>
>>161706902
BT2 females is objectively the best
>>
>>161707487
I meant weekly heroics, not sidequests, but those can help if you're shot on exp too.
Mind that you won't have a ship if you skip your class quest so the only way to move around would be by using those instant transport tickets you get from the heroic mission terminal.
Game feels different leveling without a companion, you have to think your fights properly instead of headbutting your way in, I really enjoy playing these characters.
>>
>>161708775

>he doesn't like THICC
>>
>>161711425
DansGame
>>
File: thejewisstrongwiththisone.jpg (200KB, 1153x621px) Image search: [Google]
thejewisstrongwiththisone.jpg
200KB, 1153x621px
>>161704407

Here you go
>>
So for people who have done the story does using valkorian's power in KOTFE have any impact on KOTET?
>>
>>161712078
Why is this so popular? It doesn't even look all that appealing.
>>
File: 1342035218349.jpg (12KB, 170x159px) Image search: [Google]
1342035218349.jpg
12KB, 170x159px
>expansion is barely out
>thread is already almost dead

They really fucked it up, haven't they?
>>
>>161714097
the gearing was always gonna deter longevity and the lack of real incentive to replay the story content was known about for months.
>>
File: Just DO it.jpg (12KB, 318x480px) Image search: [Google]
Just DO it.jpg
12KB, 318x480px
>>161714097
it is fun to run through on light and dark side.

What is killing the game are the scrubs playing PvP and PvE. It is like a new group of cancer has moved in and said "you thought PvP / PvE was bad before? HA. Now it is not "pub side is scrub side" but "We put the dumb in random"

"I stand where I want to. Your job is to heal me" is just one of many things which is making me hate all MMO's

Finally where did all the slutposters go? That scares me. If they are not posting that means they are not playing.
>>
>>161712280
Just like all the other "[Character] remembers this" events, it never matters to anything.
>>
File: cristina scabbia.jpg (471KB, 2717x2131px) Image search: [Google]
cristina scabbia.jpg
471KB, 2717x2131px
>>161712280
NOTHING

remember choices matter.
>>
File: extreme training.gif (989KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
extreme training.gif
989KB, 500x282px
>>161715505
that's not the picture I was going to use. But hey, have my waifu Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil to smile at you.
>>
File: 1375748714808.gif (221KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
1375748714808.gif
221KB, 375x211px
>>161714763
god I saw so much dumb today doing those new world bosses. that one salazar or whatever. he'd target 6 people with an aoe and you just moved out once it landed to avoid the stupid but legit like 7 people in the group just ate it constantly and bitched about not getting rezzed

shame about the sluts though, maybe theyre all just busy
>>
>>161714763
I'm just waiting to get a better computer before doing more slutposting
playing on low/very low on my deteriorating laptop is suffering
>>
>staying true to my blue waifu
>passing up crushing empress bussy when Vette probably doesn't even have a role

I make bad choices.
>>
>>161716040
>crushing empress bussy
If you're referring to Acina, the flirts go nowhere. No other character that's an empress that you can even flirt with
>>
where the fuck is the 4th relic in the tomb
>>
>>161717339
nevermind the fucking sword just didn't light up for me when i checked the alcove the first time i'm retarded
>>
>muh rng slow progression boxes
Bullshit.

All you really need are 7 different 230 set armorings, as you can buy/craft the needed enhancements/mods regardless of command rank.

And if you're a former Nightmare raider you should have 224 set armorings already.
>>
>Make Bounty Hunter
>level up take break to do some PvP
>Get ganked right away and told in general "FUCK YOU BOUNTY HUNTER - YOUR KIND ISN'T WELCOME HERE"
>The rest of the PvP was spent with their entire team following me around killing me.
>They lost but they didn't care because all they did was follow me around killing me. I barely got any shots off. It was that bad.

Apparently there are some people with anger issues.
>>
>heroic SF bosses drop literally nothing, not even the unique SF decorations

reee

rreeeeee

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1411809404537.jpg (23KB, 341x339px) Image search: [Google]
1411809404537.jpg
23KB, 341x339px
>>161718757
Did you at least get MVP votes?
>>
>>161718757
Be proud. You baited people doing something stupid
>>
>>161719191
No. Even my own team were saying " stay away from me" But it was frustrating as hell. I would respawn and then I am dead again. Rinse and repeat. I tried to hide to think they would get bored - nope - they kept finding and killing me. I was afraid I was not going to get any XP for that wz because it was only a miracle I got 2 metals. For the longest time I had nothing.
>>
>>161719732
>>161718757
doubt.jpg
>>
File: questionable.jpg (144KB, 906x800px) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
144KB, 906x800px
>patch on a saturday
>>
>>161694861

i like Dramatic Extrovert for my fem warr, but the clipping on the front part of the robe takes it down a notch
>>
>>161714763

we're playing, it's just that my screenshot button isn't working in cutscenes and i'm too lazy to fix it
>>
Still on maintenance?
>>
>>161549916
>>161721428

Potato-chan was cute in her own way. She looked like she had a cold, but she was at least feminine.

Every xpac she's gotten more and more disgustingly manly.
>>
>outsourcing QA
no wonder balance is awful
>>
servers are available btw
>>
slut
>>
My game has been crashing a lot lately. Is this normal Bioware coding or is it just me? I've deleted the bitraider folder like 30 times already
>>
File: ghe.png (408KB, 621x633px) Image search: [Google]
ghe.png
408KB, 621x633px
There's a literal 5 year old bug that doesn't let me finish a side quest because the NPC is not there anymore. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up on ever finishing it.
>>
L M A O at nerfing gold mob cxp gain
>>
File: useless.png (20KB, 119x99px) Image search: [Google]
useless.png
20KB, 119x99px
I don't use these skills at all.
>>
>>161729368
Bioware should up the cxp grant from completing heroics. 20 is a joke.
>>
Why is force lightning the only skill that gets weaker the higher level you are? Removing (or lowering) that damage reduction would make at least madness spec usable again. Lightning would still be utter garbage.
>>
>>161731597
Bioware can't balance for shit. They also fail at making specs enjoyable
>>
>>161731597
I use the jedi counterpart of that class and If I channel that skill in particular all the way through it makes 3 of my stronger skills cast instantly.
>>
File: Screenshot (316).png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (316).png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>161725945
Disgusting ayylmao
#MakeGalaxyGreatAgain
>>
File: my soul when.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
my soul when.gif
2MB, 200x177px
>dvl npc has 2 blue kylo lightsabers
>>
>>161733971
Vented lightsaber sellers on suicide watch.
>>
>>161734095
can you use her lightsabers?
>>
>>161682629
Given Vette's skill at getting into places she's probably more valuable than Torian pragmatically speaking.

I did like Torian though.
>>
>>161718757
Wait i just resubbed to this game, is there a specific reason people hate bounty hunter? are they broken or some shit? or is it just bullying
>>
>>161736240
Right now Mercs > all when it comes to DPS and a bunch of bitches are all up in arms over that
>>
>>161736240
Powertechs are low tier and mercs are top tier. Both merc's dps specs are at the top, even arsenal which is the easiest spec in the game to play.
>>
When can you get Shave Zilla in the story? I don't wanna just claim her from a mailbox.
>>
>>161736461
Alliance alert, my guess would be after Darvannis.
>>
File: HAAH.jpg (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HAAH.jpg
144KB, 500x500px
>>161736428
>>161736438
Are they good in all forms of pvp? A ranged class? How are snipers right now?
>>
>>161737059
Bloatware loves mercs and agents while utterly hating inquisitors.

01 - 9876+-382 - +5.54% --- Mercenary-Innovative Ordinance || Commando-Assault Specialist
02 - 9795+-187 - +4.68% --- Sniper-Virulence || Gunslinger-Dirty Fighting
03 - 9763+-246 - +4.33% --- Sniper-Engineering || Gunslinger-Saboteur
04 - 9731+-250 - +3.98% --- Operative-Lethality || Scoundrel-Ruffian
05 - 9672+-259 - +3.35% --- Marauder-Annihilation || Sentinel-Watchman
06 - 9573+-412 - +2.30% --- Juggernaut-Rage || Guardian-Focus
07 - 9531+-476 - +1.85% --- Mercenary-Arsenal || Commando-Gunnery
08 - 9518+-479 - +1.71% --- Operative-Concealment || Scoundrel-Scrapper
09 - 9487+-271 - +1.38% --- Marauder-Carnage || Sentinel-Combat
10 - 9397+-338 - +0.42% --- Juggernaut-Vengeance || Guardian-Vigilance
11 - 9378+-515 - +0.22% --- Assassin-Deception || Shadow-Infiltration
12 - 9225+-320 - -1.41% --- Marauder-Fury || Sentinel-Concentration
13 - 9065+-459 - -3.13% --- Powertech-Advanced Prototype || Vanguard-Tactics
14 - 9034+-315 - -3.46% --- Assassin-Hatred || Shadow-Serenity
15 - 8915+-346 - -4.73% --- Powertech-Pyrotech || Vanguard-Plasmatech
16 - 8912+-242 - -4.76% --- Sorcerer-Madness || Sage-Balance
17 - 8860+-421 - -5.32% --- Sniper-Marksman || Gunslinger-Sharpshooter
18 - 8708+-276 - -6.94% --- Sorcerer-Lightning || Sage-Telekinetics
>>
>>161736438
>Powertechs are low tier and mercs are top tier
What happened exactly, wasn't this the other way around on 4.0?
Is it because of all the defensive bullshit mercs got new?
>>
Post your mains best ass shot
>>
File: twi'lek-hunter.jpg (83KB, 529x720px) Image search: [Google]
twi'lek-hunter.jpg
83KB, 529x720px
Twi'lek bounty hunter? Yeh or meh?
>>
>>161737793
Oh, anon. Twilek are the bounty.
>>
File: 1479477760802.gif (540KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1479477760802.gif
540KB, 232x196px
>All gold NPCs now grant 1 Command Experience point (down from 10).
>>
This is depressing.
>>
>>161739765
Buy boosters, goyim :^)
>>
File: 1371258153752.png (469KB, 479x529px) Image search: [Google]
1371258153752.png
469KB, 479x529px
>this fucking nerf
kinda wish I hadn't gotten my "you are too rich" perma-ban lifted
>>
>>161737696

But my main's a boy.
>>
>>161740281
...you get banned for that?
>>
>>161549916

Can we go back to old Lana?
>>
>>161742207

What he means is he used the old exploit to get rich and got caught.
>>
>>161742207
I sold about 50 million worth of items on the GTN.

I was perma-banned.
>>
>>161742759
Didn't use any exploit or they wouldn't have unbanned me.

A ton of people got caught up in that shit at the time because Bioware's shitty system just instant banned a lot of people who were moving large amounts of credits during that period.
>>
File: DQsOT.jpg (204KB, 686x2795px) Image search: [Google]
DQsOT.jpg
204KB, 686x2795px
Fun times
>>
>>161742207
Bunch of people got banned for that.

The main reason these threads died was the whales that were selling items got banned and they used to slutpost here all the time.
>>
File: 1463782653146.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463782653146.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>before 5.0
>farming alliance crates for months
>still no underworld knight gloves drop to this very day
>only a few "complete" sets at all
>"man rng sure sucks, but at least it's just a cosmetic thing"
>5.0 released
>my mfw face when
>>
File: 613.jpg (51KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
613.jpg
51KB, 357x346px
>>161746683
>rng in my rpg's
>>
>>161742978

Oh, so basic Bioware incompetence. Sounds about right.
>>
>>161737793

Yeh so long as you put her in some pants that highlight that ass.
>>
File: i need to find better boots.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i need to find better boots.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
This nigga certainly seems pretty passionate about killing me. Jedis are damn hippocrates.
>>
>>161737154
is this your first time looking at simmed damage for TOR? sorcs were solidly shit on bant's rankings for all of 4.x
>>
>>161751038
I'm aware of that. Doesn't change it that Bioware keeps shitting on them patch after patch.
>>
>>161742868
Meanwhile I exploited the absolute fuck out of every exploit since 2.4 and only got a "Don't do that." email last year when I exploited about 20k gree, bba and rakghoul tokens. Let me keep the tokens too. Bioware incompetence never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>161752603
they just dont care

as long as theyre getting that sweet cartel market money
>>
redeemed arcann is actually kinda nice
>>
File: 1452670819446.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452670819446.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
I require more alien qts
>>
>>161754072
Just say "sluts". We all know what they are.
>>
>>161754072
You require a shock collar
>>
File: togruta.png (1MB, 1578x831px) Image search: [Google]
togruta.png
1MB, 1578x831px
>>161754072
hi

>>161754182
semantics
>>
you guys need to post more or this general will die again
>>
>>161756838

>you guys need to post more or this general will die again

just like the game will die
>>
>>161756838
I've already quit again. That ending was really stupid and they've just made their bullshit galactic command thing even worse.
>>
File: AZ.jpg (37KB, 355x391px) Image search: [Google]
AZ.jpg
37KB, 355x391px
>>161754808
Togrutas are the best
>>
File: 1480379122331.png (341KB, 551x614px) Image search: [Google]
1480379122331.png
341KB, 551x614px
>>161760339
I want smuggy to come back. She's the reason I'm replaying gutted sorc without double xp.
>>
>>161760852
>do class missions and the occasional heroic when you're falling behind on gear
>hit 70 during ch3

>wah wah muh dubble ecks pee
>>
>>161760852

>Eternal empire bullshit story makes no sense as a non force user
>the force using classes are shit compared to the tech ones

Bioware is a one of a kind company.
>>
so uh that was an unsatisfying ending, i suppose i might as well cancel my sub again now
>>
So, anyone staying after completing all chapters?
>>
>>161763910
>he isn't already command rank 100

roflmao
>>
>>161763910
already canceled
>>
>>161763910
I might stay for a bit, I never did that much stuff over the years I've been playing , too bad it's becoming harder to find people to do said stuff with.
>>
So who's eligible for the chiss jedi companion and when is she in?

Anyone who participated in DvL, or only those who reached certain level?
>>
>>161769650
You had to reach Eternal tier to get the companion. She's available today.
>>
>>161769650
Eternal level I believe it was.
She already in, along with the rest of rewards.
>>
>>161770080
>>161770115

Bah.

Ah well, cheers for the info.
>>
File: waiting in traffic.png (404KB, 695x322px) Image search: [Google]
waiting in traffic.png
404KB, 695x322px
>>161763910
Still not bored of pve/pvp/gsf, and I don't have legendary yet.

So gonna stay awhile.
>>
Is harbinger the only populated NA server now?
>>
How many chapters are there in the game? Just landed on Natheema and it's becoming tiresome chasing Vaylin around the galaxy. She's even worse then Skeletor.
>>
>>161771185
shift+e and you can see all of them
>>
>>161631704
I should write a short thing about Saresh's "treatment" in the alliance prison.
>>
>>161771001
Ebon Hawk isn't bad
>>
Are mastery crystals worth using now or are crit ones still the way to go?
>>
>>161772306
Critical. According to Bant the difference is so small that it doesn't even matter.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9105309&postcount=742
>>
>>161772653
>trusting bant
HAHAH
>>
Just finished talking to the new companion. Apparently Kira may have been killed and Scourge is off somewhere trying to kill himself.

Blimey.
>>
So I talked to Ranos. She disappeared after I ended the conversation and she's not in my companion list.

What.
>>
File: swtor 2015-10-22 19-56-57-50.jpg (2MB, 2456x1736px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-10-22 19-56-57-50.jpg
2MB, 2456x1736px
Neat to see some of these that I saved
>>
>>161773321
I used the item and it says I already completed the quest. No Ranos. God fucking damn it.
>>
>>161774094
So apparently many of my other characters have no problem recruiting her using the item.

My BH got fucked out of Ranos, my Trooper got fucked out of Shae and the only thing they have in common is being the two highest level characters I have at the end of their respective stories.

Also Ranos apparently turns everything she wears into its Republic counterpart so I can't put a rebreather on her without it turning into a headband.

What clusterfuck.
>>
>>161753904

He's a bitch, but I didn't want to kill his milf, so I was stuck with him.
>>
>>161772653

Bioware admitted that they regretted adding stats to color crystals. I think their solution is to never increase the +41 stat benefit of crystals while increasing the stats of armor, so the crystals become essentially worthless.
>>
>>161714097
Thread will move slow just because no one knows it fucking exists for the first few threads. I started playing because of these threads, then stopped playing when they stopped existing for like 6 months.
>>
>>161780232

It would help if the op would put /swgg/ in the title.
>>
>>161774093
>want to play trooper
>either play melee rifle or fuckhuge minigun

off my fucking shit

>>161780501
holy shit this
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-03 20-18-19-42.jpg (108KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-03 20-18-19-42.jpg
108KB, 1360x768px
Almost got all the new achievements in 5.0. I think my tenure with TOR is coming to an end.

How's ESO?
>>
>>161781067
>How's ESO?
surprisingly good and fun
it was on sale like a week ago
>>
>>161706902

Girls have pretty good options, though.
bt1 is pleb tier, but we have Stacy, Musclebutt, and best of all THICC.
>>
File: 1418991609868.jpg (76KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1418991609868.jpg
76KB, 600x583px
>>161694861

I'm not sure if there is. Depends on how slutty you want to get. Primeval stalker is too expensive now anyways. I remember when it was like 1 mil. Why didn't I buy it?
>>
>>161781067
>How's ESO?
It's where I've recently gone and I don't regret it.
>>
Anyone else who's finished KotET getting the Interlude to the Makeb storyline when they log in? I already finished that.
>>
>>161784254
That thing has always been messed up.
>>
File: the answer is twingosexual.png (36KB, 1217x253px) Image search: [Google]
the answer is twingosexual.png
36KB, 1217x253px
>decide to create an account now that your character can actually run in f2p
>look at the security questions
>someone thought appealing to furry klang was a good idea
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-02 23-12-45-34.jpg (165KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-02 23-12-45-34.jpg
165KB, 1360x768px
>>161784254

My screen thinks I've been on Makeb for years.
>>
There's a nameless npc in the Odessen cantina doing the Gangnam Style. But she's not important.

There's another in front of her that goes from laughing to falling on the ground, rolling on her back, and kicking her legs wildly. Which emote is this one?
>>
>>161735867
No, they're bound to her and not moddable anyway.
You think BWA would let you have vented sabers for free, goyim?
>>
I haven't found an answer to this yet. I'm currently preferred status and want to play fallen empire chapters. Do I purchase the one time $29.99 or do $15 monthly billing?
>>
>>161774093
senpai why'd you save my character sheet yo
>>
>>161788963
The one time purchase is literally just two months of game time without a recurring charge.

The single month puts you on an automatic recurring fee every month, which you'll have to manually cancel if you don't want them to keep charging you.
>>
>>161789726
So to play the fallen empire chapters I would have to do the 1 month subscription and just cancel it a month later?
>>
>>161789919
If you want. Either subscription choice will allow you to play them, it's just up to you whether you want to keep your sub going.

So if you're only interested in the benefit of playing the chapters, then I would recommend just getting the single month and canceling the recurring fee immediately.
>>
>>161734095

Holy shit I still see people trying to sell guardsman decorations and rank 5 gifts on the gtn. Just give it up. It's fucking over.
>>
>>161790156
thanks much anon
>>
File: swtor171.png (35KB, 328x73px) Image search: [Google]
swtor171.png
35KB, 328x73px
ded
>>
>>161793269
that hits a bit too close to home

except im the female twilek
>>
File: 19301.jpg (618KB, 1370x2435px) Image search: [Google]
19301.jpg
618KB, 1370x2435px
I cooked these.
>>
Ranos gives you info on Jedi companions, anything about the rest?
>>
>>161794998
She talks about a small assortment of companions, not just Jedi ones. For example she talks about Ashara and Jaesa, in Jaesa's case if she was ds basically saying she's completely power mad and just travels the galaxy killing people and looking for artifacts
>>
>>161794998
Jaesa (dark and light), Ashara, Nadia, Scourge, Kira.
>>
>buy stupidly overpriced tuning
>fuck up and use it on the wrong character
KILL ME

Christ, the market price is now three times what I originally paid for it. This seriously needs a fucking cartel unlock.
>>
File: 1330444579929.png (181KB, 404x421px) Image search: [Google]
1330444579929.png
181KB, 404x421px
>Ceremonial armor is ruined by ugly shoulder pads
>Ceremonial mystic is ruined by the pattern on back piece and its helmet by terrible voice modulation
>Temple Guardian is ruined by hood
>Freedon Nadd is ruined by the spiky wings

Such little things make a beautiful sets unusable.
>>
File: cm.jpg (333KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cm.jpg
333KB, 1366x768px
>>161797602
Well, I like it.
>>
>>161797602
>not being a glorious winged angel of memes
>>
>>161797030
Can you rip it out and stick it in a legacy weapon? I've never tried to remove mine so I don't know if you can do that.
>>
>>161798065
I love how the helmet looks but the extremely distorted voice doesn't sound good to me. That Thanaton-like (force invoker?) light armor helmet has the best voice changer in the game but I'm tired of using only one look for my characters.
>>
Do referrals work now?
>>
>>161798195
I didn't even know there were legacy weapons. I just so happened to have a pistol and it worked.

Thank you, anon.

>>161798427
It might just be because it's Talos wearing it that I find his jovial voice sounds nice when distorted.
>>
>I'm the space boss
>Waifu still missing
???????????????????
>>
File: 1420403105728.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420403105728.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>161799790
Bioware played us like a fiddle!
>>
What's this shit I hear about killing colicoids to level?
>>
>>161800258
some guy farmed colicoid war games for 15 hours a day and hit the 318k command point weekly cap
>>
File: assassin.webm (2MB, 547x452px) Image search: [Google]
assassin.webm
2MB, 547x452px
>>161798783
Now if only they hadn't taken my lightning.
>>
>>161798783

I love Talos.
>>
>>161800357
damn. I respect crazy people at that level
>>
File: swtor 2016-04-16 17-32-24-64.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-04-16 17-32-24-64.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>161549916
Holy shit I haven't seen these threads in months.
>>
Juggernaut or assassin for pve?
>>
>>161800750
whaddup tummyslut
>>
File: swtor 2016-03-05 23-03-43-75.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-03-05 23-03-43-75.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>161800850
M-masaka!
>>
File: savage hunter.png (66KB, 309x308px) Image search: [Google]
savage hunter.png
66KB, 309x308px
>>161797602
Worst set is Savage Hunter Set.

I used to love it till someone pointed out the face on the helmet. Now I can't wear it.
>>
>>161800776
I would say assassin despite inqs as a whole have been nerfed into the ground but only because I hate warrior's resource system.
>>
File: swtor 2016-02-24 07-47-10-52.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-02-24 07-47-10-52.png
1MB, 1364x768px
>>161800963
we dont tolerate that kind of weeb speak around these parts
>>
Did they get rid of the 10% exp boost from being in a guild?
>>
>>161800750
Don't get used to them being around.
>>
>>161801302
We don't tolerate blueberries around these parts.
>>
for 15 bucks the story mode was decent as a DLC I guess

what flags are set if I use my free boost to make a Sith Sorc?
>>
File: star wars games general.png (93KB, 305x164px) Image search: [Google]
star wars games general.png
93KB, 305x164px
>>161801360
/swgg/ has been sovereign Ascendency clay for decades
>>
File: 231156121541.jpg (17KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
231156121541.jpg
17KB, 641x481px
>>161801031
Just like Alucard is cross eyed all the time because of his glasses.
>>
>>161801360
Tau vs Chiss

Who has the bluest, juiciest berries?
>>
>>161801508
Chiss are honorary aryanums

>>161801661
Chiss, naturally
>>
>>161801661
Chiss by far
>>
File: Aur.jpg (52KB, 456x701px) Image search: [Google]
Aur.jpg
52KB, 456x701px
>>
>>161802353
absolute tummyslut

hah, get it?
>>
File: swtor 2016-03-08 01-43-11-01.jpg (52KB, 863x875px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-03-08 01-43-11-01.jpg
52KB, 863x875px
>>161802421
>>
>>161802421
No
>>
they actually lowered the level req on the white color crystals to 10

only took them a year
>>
>>161549916
Call it /swgg/ you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>161574514

NEW STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLUC EXPANSION
KNIGHTS OF THE YUUZHAN VONG
>>
>>161802965
I'd rather have Star Wars: New Jedi Order Rising: Vongeance
>>
>>161802965
>our characters get abducted by the yuuzhan vong and it's up to theron and lana to save the day
>oh and jakarro too, sorry we forgot he existed for three years but he's back now
>>
Koth did nothing wrong
>>
File: smug tau.png (261KB, 662x780px) Image search: [Google]
smug tau.png
261KB, 662x780px
>>161801692
>>161801713
>>
>>161803497
40k was a mistake
>>
File: 8119911280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
8119911280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>161803664
Was it?
>>
File: Dromund Kaas.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dromund Kaas.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>161602207
Dromund Kaas. The beautiful jungles, oppressive atmospheres, and gloomy, dark blue colored cityscapes enchant me. Plus all of those beautiful Sith ruins poking out of the foliage.
>>
>can't fuck Acina
>can't fuck Senya

why is bioware the worst company>?
>>
>>161803736
Well anything looks good if it has decent artists doing lewds.
>>
>>161603287
This
>>
>>161803923
Because we can't fuck the Nem'ro's qt secretary.

>>161803998
True.
>>
I stopped playing around chapter 12 of KotFE did you ever get to fuck Vaylin?
>>
>>161804183
Yes. With your hot, turgid lightsaber right in her womb.
>>
>>161804183
>>161804226
Did that SFM ever get done?
>>
File: Screenshot (380).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (380).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161800963
Speak American you fucking weeb
>>
File: Screenshot (405).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (405).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161801360
Too bad
>>
>>161806564
you're two and a half hours late you stupid ruskie whore
>>
File: Screenshot (401).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (401).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>161806671
You don't talk to your Empress like that, pleb.
>>
>>161803137
I liked those two. I thought they were a great pair. Sadistic robot was my favorite. "Next time you want to head butt someone use your own head" I just realized I didn't see them at all. fug
>>
>>161806729
>>161806564
Still ugly after all this time.
>>
>>161806729
good thing you aren't my empress then :^)
>>
File: 1339738233833.jpg (9KB, 118x129px) Image search: [Google]
1339738233833.jpg
9KB, 118x129px
>>161806729
>Empress

Looks more like Emperor to me.
>>
File: gangsta gates.jpg (7KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
gangsta gates.jpg
7KB, 250x150px
My monitor keeps flashing "Entering Power Save" and it is pissing me off. I can't PvP or PvE

I am THIS close to throwing my computer out the fucking window

Has anyone ever had this happen? It took me about 3 minutes to type this because it keeps entering power save. (I already turned that off)
>>
>>161808236
Open your computer. Clean it with compressed air as all that dust is what is making it act that way.
>>
What's the difference between the different FP difficulties?
Is "Veteran" the new "Tactical" and "Master" the new HM or did they add a new difficulty out of the blue.
>>
File: swtor 2016-12-03 20-42-27-75.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2016-12-03 20-42-27-75.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
We ultra wide now.
>>
>>161803260

Fuck you, my man. He traitorous filth who can't stop talking about my ship like it's his.
>>
>>161818296
Ultra wide ass when?
>>
Go here in 5 posts:
>>161789170
>>161789170
>>161789170
Thread posts: 746
Thread images: 203

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.