[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 110

File: 203489234.jpg (396KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
203489234.jpg
396KB, 724x1024px
Previous timeloop: >>156957253
Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam
- Susanoo (Terumen) available as a playable character after completing story mode
- The DLC of Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after the Japanese release and 1 week after the US release
- The DLC of Mai will become available on October 27th in Japan
- No dub for western release. Decision has been made, let's not start shit.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
http://pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/
http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
http://pastebin.com/T8UH1pMG
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
http://boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
https://discord.gg/DKTKFMg
>>
First for Nobody.
>>
NOBODY TOUCH MY PUDDING.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88eyTg89qIk
>Terumi players
>>
So how exactly did Ragna, who's in terrible shape, fatally injure Nine with literally a single strike and a dead spike? It seems kind of an asspull to me, even if Nine did get distracted due to Celica.
>>
File: 1463633445173.png (267KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463633445173.png
267KB, 600x600px
>>157028063
>>
>>157028142
Ragna's been getting stronger. Also, Ragna's the only one who can oppose Nine in the Embryo. I don't remember the specifics, but apparently not having a Drive actually works out to her advantage in there.
>>
>>157028129
I could upload every rage quit I get in ranked and I'd have hundreds of videos. Rage quits aren't impressive. They'll most likely quit playing in a few weeks and nobody will remember them.
>>
>>157028142
Ragna's powerlevel was taking massive leaps in CF
>>
>>157028129
That throw would catch me off guard too.
>>
when's marvel
>>
File: Chibi_Bang_Shishigami.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi_Bang_Shishigami.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
Bang!
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Post progress.
>>
ayy
>>
File: 3288a1a097716f5a5ce33979e42fa40f.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3288a1a097716f5a5ce33979e42fa40f.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
>>157029395
Thanks moot for not letting the pic through for some reason
>>
File: tumblr_m746za5HSY1rp8suv.gif (14KB, 148x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m746za5HSY1rp8suv.gif
14KB, 148x200px
>>157029564
>moot

Anon...I have some heavy news you really should have been informed of a long time ago
>>
>>157029671
moot will always be there in my heart unlike Ragna
>>
>>157029773

who?
>>
I've been suspecting Pupwa is really just Ragna himself.
Then again, has anyone seen him at all lately?
>>
I lived long enough to see Ragna become a Xion-tier meme.
>>
File: IMG_8946.jpg (222KB, 723x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8946.jpg
222KB, 723x1025px
>>157028220
>>
>>157029829
Who "who ?" ?
>>
>>157029879
Pupwa sacrificed his meme magics to give us a Eng demo.
>>
File: …!.png (264KB, 477x385px) Image search: [Google]
…!.png
264KB, 477x385px
>>
File: photo_1475781695721.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1475781695721.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>157029080
The only one I actually wanted to fully complete. I might just do Susan's because he's fun to play.
>>
>>157030089

The man on first.
>>
>>157029564
Never noticed that Lambda in the background before.
>>
>tfw pouring over Nine's movelist and property data looking for some exploitable flaw
>can't find any

Blunder of the century?
>>
I'm confused about the whole "girl inside the Master Unit" plot point.

If that girl's mind, memories and dreams is what makes the BlazBlue world (and all possibilities of the continuum shift) real, and if nobody in said world knows where the Sankishin come from, they've just "been there since the beginning"...

Does that mean there was an original reality where the real version of the threee siblings existed, and Saya found and entered the Master Unit somehow (born Successor of the Azure ?)
Doing so erased that reality and replaced it with the BlazBlue world dreamt up by Saya, this world becoming the new reality but hinging on Amaterasu and God!Saya to keep existing.
In that world, influenced by God!Saya, scientists were compelled to create Ragna, Jin and Saya in a laboratory, making "Saya's family from the real world" exist anew in this dream reality.

Therefore there would exist two physical bodies that are "Saya" : the one that came from the "original reality" inside the Master Unit, and the one created in lab, raised at Celica's church, and then kidnapped by Terumi, cloned into a bunch of waifus, and used as a vessel for God of Death Izanami a.k.a God!Saya's Drive.
Ragna grew up with BlazBlue world Saya and never actually met God!Saya, obviously. But since God!Saya grew up with her own nii-sama Ragna in her original world, and our Ragna's childhood was a carbon copy made from her memories, then it's natural that Ragna can talk to God!Saya at the end of CF like she was his genuine sister, because in a sense she is.

How much did I understand correctly and how much of that made lorefags scream at their screen that I'm a dumbass ?
I love clusterfuck stories but help me get the hang of this, /blaz/. Not having the actual game yet certainly doesn't help for clarity.
>>
Anyone want to play with a shitter for like an hour? I feel like I'm fighting underwater and I need a good beating to get me out of it.
>>
>>157031037
The girl inside the Master Unit isn't Ragna's sister, or at least, not this Ragna's sister. The girl in the Master Unit is the first prime field device and was soulless until she contacted the Azure. But Ragna is seemingly a recreation of her Nii-sama, she screams at him that he turned into the Black Beast and tried to kill her. Ragna muses that it was the only way the "him" from back then could think of how to stop her. But Saya is a reflection of the girl, and Ragna knows that being with her is the only way to stop the dream of God.
>>
>>157031173
I don't know what that means, but I'm game.
>>
>>157031851
But did the BlazBlue world as we know it exist or not before the prime field girl entered Amaterasu deep inside the boundary ? And if not, what world was it and does it still exist now ?
Also how did a soulless prime field device have a nii-sama ? Guess they grew up together in an artificial human factory lab.
>>
>>157031851
Well, he could also destroy the Master Unit after rebooting the reconstruction of the world, since it's no longer necessary. But the thing is he doesn't WANT to kill Saya again. He wants to save her. That's why he did what he did.
>>
>>157031931
Alright I'll make the room, pass will be vidya as usual
Just an hour since I doubt I'm going to put up meaningful resistance
>>
>>157032540
the current world is a reconstruction of the original world. The original world is the Age of Origin.
>>
>>157032657
Gotcha, so I wasn't too far off.
>>157032553
I missed that. At what point in the story did the Master Unit become no longer necessary for the world to be real ?

Also a question that comes to mind : the Power of Order, and it's manifestation Jin as "the world's antibody", was that force so powerful because it was the manifestation of God!Saya's fear and hatred of the Black Beast ?
>>
Also, you know the stage with all the ruined buildings and the Black Beast in the background? That's the "true" world. That is what's left if nothing is observing the world.
>>
>>157032540
Probably not. The BlazBlue world as it is exists because of Amaterasu's timeloops. She's concerned with this one world because she's desperately trying to keep her Nii-sama alive.

That world doesn't exist anymore. It was destroyed by the Black Beast in a war between prime fields and humans, and the girl used her memories to reconstruct it. Things like Take-Mikazuchi, Legacy Weapons, Izayoi, etc, seem to be leftovers from it though. And the girl couldn't change the "beginning" nor the "ending" of the story, until Ragna figuratively shuts the book by erasing his existence from the world and everyone's memories.

The girl inside the Master Unit having a Nii-sama is weird, because they were all soulless before they touched the Azure. Something to be explained.
>>
>>157032927
Amane rebooted the Takamagahara System. It is now the primary Observer of the world, making the Master Unit unnecessary. And since Amane erased all data regarding Ragna and Ragna restored all of the world's possibilities, it is no longer capable of interfetence.
>>
>>157032927
>Also a question that comes to mind : the Power of Order, and it's manifestation Jin as "the world's antibody", was that force so powerful because it was the manifestation of God!Saya's fear and hatred of the Black Beast ?
Jin is a total mystery. Maybe he was the girl's Nii-sama too, but she sure doesn't give a fuck about him. Maybe he's her OC to fight the Black Beast, like you said.
>>
>>157033043
*Apocalypse, Es stage.

The name is fitting.
>>
>>157033137
Oh snap, I remember Rachel's speech about the girl and the book.
>>157033214
Ah, makes sense.
>>157033275
That's basically what I got from the explanations about the Power of Order+knowing how Amaterasu works, yeah.

Thanks for the heads-up guys.
Will close off by saying that absolutely everything wrong happened because the humans in the Age of Origin searched the Boundary ("Science will destroy the world" aesop) and found in there something far beyond human comprehension and that should have never been tempered with, the Sankishin (Lovecraft-style cosmic horror story).

Pretty funny when you think that when Calamity Trigger was announced, this series just looked like an anime fighter with grossly cobbled together anime and vidya stereotypes.
>>
>messing around in CPE because don't have CF yet
>trying to beat Highlander Assault with everyone
>Izayoi can't gain stocks for her drive against it
what the fuck
>>
is Mai going to be the most popular character once she drops?
>>
>>157034101
Sadly, doesn't help that she's piss easy
>>
Hakumen is so much easier to play. Before I used to have trouble doing air combos and picking up with 5b now it's so easy.
>>
>>157034263
what makes her easy?
>>
>>157034101
she's hot and seems to be easy to play, so probably
>>
File: Mai moveset.jpg (74KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mai moveset.jpg
74KB, 720x480px
>>157034330
She's a persona 4 arena character basically on top of having no command normals.
>>
Does anybody happen to have a working Cheat Engine table for the Steam version of CSE?

I just want to run through the story mode really quickly to refresh my memory before CF shows up.
>>
>>157033137
Relius explained that one of the ways to create Prime Field Devices was to just convert a human body. He also adds that the girl who became Amaterasu had a brother who willingly chose to become the Black Beast in order to end the war and stop the rampage.

The whole chain of events goes like this:

-Humanity discovers the Susanoo Unit in the Boundary, and from it find the Master Unit. They realize it's basically God, and begin try to figure out how to control it to create a world of everlasting peace.

-Their first attempt was Takamagahara, but that was a bust because it could only rewind time. It had no way of manipulating possibilities, so it could only make the same thing happen again and again.

-They then discover that the Master Unit responds to humanoid shapes, so they create the Prime Field Devices. And the

- Device One, which was made from the original Saya, manages to contact the Master Unit, and it successfully becomes an Observer. Whatever it sees will become reality, which means it can manipulate causality. However! Interfacing with the Master Unit also gave all of the Prime Field Devices souls, and in Device One's cases appears to have restored Saya.

-Deciding that sentient beings with the power to manipulate reality were too dangerous, humanity decided to destroy the Prime Field Devices. The remains were chucked into the Boundary for good measure... But unfortunately, the Master Unit is also in the Boundary.

-Device One ("The Origin") achieves contact with the Master Unit again, brings all of the Devices back and sets off a big war. Humanity gets their ass kicked at first, but then with Clavis Alucard's help they manage to create Izayoi.

-Izayoi wasn't enough to win the war by itself, so humanity uses the principles behind its creation to create the Black Beast out of thousands of human sacrifices. Chief among these sacrifices was the original Ragna, who was willing to do whatever it took to end the war.
>>
WHEN YOU DIE
WISH YOU'LL DIE
I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE
>>
>>157034461
>236D
>214[D]
Honestly, who thought those inputs were a good idea.
>>
>>157034882
-Part of the reason humanity was so willing to do whatever it took to win was because they had Takamagahara. If they could defeat The Origin, gain the power to Observe (aka the Azure), and give it to Takamagahara they could rewind time and make it so the war would never happen.

-But just as they succeed, the Origin unexpectedly co-opts Takamagahara. Deep down, the original Saya just wanted to live a normal life free of all this bullshit. Time was rewound and a new world was created based off the original one.

-Here's where it all goes wrong: Takamagahara isn't complete. It can still only redo the same thing over and over again. Any changes only come from the intervention of Observers, and at a certain point (Ragna's death), everything is always reset.

-Saya's only wish is to reunite with her brother, but she's pretty much stuck with dealing with the most complicated Rube Goldberg machine of all time. So time loops again and again and again and again and eventually she just goes nuts. This results in Izanami, and you know the story from there.
>>
>>157034882
The original Ragna is still sitting at the bottom of the boundary as the Black Beast, right?
>>
Where did summary anon go?
>>
Good Games.
>>
Thanks for the games.
Didn't realize I didn't have Colloseum Silent by default, balls. But I didn't actually notice any change in delay between stages. Well, then again, low execution character.
>>
So let me get this straight.

Everything in the "world" has been converted to seithr, and the Embryo is the only thing that exists.

Inside the Embryo is a "recreation" of the world, where the Embryo and the Master Unit float above Ikaruga.

So, the Embryo is inside of itself?
>>
File: yo dawg.png (194KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yo dawg.png
194KB, 500x333px
>>157035416
>>
>>157035282
No, as far as I understand time was rewound and the world was properly reset. The original Ragna's soul seems to have reincarnated as the current Ragna, and if you want an explanation it's probably just because the original Saya made it happen.

The original Saya recognizes Ragna as her brother, so unless you assume she's settling for a copy (which would be ridiculously tragic) it's probably safe to assume she's right.
>>
>>157035416
And on top of that, if you go inside the Embryo (inside the Embryo), you come out at a different location in the world contained by the Embryo.
>>
Should I play Valkenhayn or Tao?
>>
>>157035416
You're overthinking it. The Embryo, as its name implies, is pretty much a new world ready to be born.

The outside world has been almost completely destroyed, but the souls of most of humanity have been sucked inside the Embryo. Particularly strong souls (the Entitled) are capable of dictating how this new world would be created, and the weird recreation of the world is just a reflection of the world based off information from all of those souls.
>>
>>157035416

I don't think Mori understands Quantum mechanics as much as he thinks he does
>>
>>157035756
Oh whoops, forgot to put the main point.

Anyways the Embryo inside the Embryo isn't the real thing, it's just a reflection of it based off somebody's memories somewhere. It doesn't even really work either: Terumi has to go outside of the real Embryo to properly achieve his goals, and Ragna/Jin/Noel have to follow him there.
>>
>>157035496
I sincerely don't know about that, time shenanigans is difficult has fuck, remembers Phase Shift? There was the current Ragna from CP and 1 as the Black Beast from The Wheel of Fortune.
>>
>>157029080
You literally only play boring characters
>>
Now here's the real question: Where the fuck did Ragna's sword and jacket come from? Well, no, that's not important. What IS important is what ARE they? Especially the sword? What, exactly, is it? It seems to interface directly with Ragna's Soul Eater powers, so does that mean it's a component of the Black Beast?
>>
>>157035942
The entire Bloodedge thing is a gigantic time paradox, yes. But that's the point of Intervention and why Calamity Trigger was such a big deal. Something that should not have happened (Ragna not fusing with Nu and going back in time), happened. The Continuum was Shifted and shit got weird.

There is still no explanation for how Bloodedge's situation was possible, where the jacket and the sword originally came from, how Jubei's name came to be, or how Nine originally got the idea to do her thing. But Intervention warps reality, they don't gotta explain how it works.
>>
So, who was the final boss? Susanoo? Izanami? or Terumi?
>>
>>157036242
Jin Kisaragi.
>>
>>157036242
Ragna vs Terumi in the Azure.
>>
>>157036073
>Where the fuck did Ragna's sword and jacket come from?
Time loop, they were handed down to himself by himself so they didn't have a real origin.
>>
>>157036242
Saya's brother complex.
>>
>>157036290
*Big bad boss
>>
>>157036242
Susanoo was the 'boss', but they pulled Terumi out of the suit to kill him.
>>
>>157036292
There must have been an origin point. We know that time kept getting fucked over and over due to repeated Interventions which is why everything's so janky, but there must have been a point where things weren't that way.

Anyway, like I said, the more important part is WHAT they are. Ragna's sword has some very unique functions and it seems to be virtually indestructible.
>>
>>157036242
Ragna vs Susanoo
Ragna vs Terumi
Ragna vs Noel
Ragna vs Jin
>>
File: BBCP Feb 5, 2014.jpg (930KB, 3263x1839px) Image search: [Google]
BBCP Feb 5, 2014.jpg
930KB, 3263x1839px
>>157035948
Which characters do I literally play, たわごとトーカー? :^)
>>
>>157036363
The begin with, the world that we know as BlazBlue was made from the jumbled information from the Master Unit had of the Age of Origin.
>>
>>157036363
When in doubt, assume one of the Alucards or Terumi did it.
>>
>>157036583
I just wanna know what Ragna's sword is supposed to be. We have so many wonky weapons in this world, and Ragna's sword appears to be comparable to them, yet it doesn't even have a name.
>>
>Kagura is strong enough to handle Lvl 3. Azrael because he knows martial arts and is fighting to protect the people he loves.
>Jin freezes Azrael before he can go to Lvl. 4
Man, they really nerfed all the villains in the end.
>>
>>157036543
Weeb
>>
>>157036734
Terumi literally oneshotted Izayoi and brushed away Jubei without directly attacking him though
>>
>>157036363
I thought the original timeline is the one where Noel didn't survive the orbital strike?
>>
>>157036701
It has been named once, but only in some side materials for a BB collab with some other game. It's called Aramasa (Worochi-no-Aramasa), which like Kusanagi is another sword that belonged to Susano'o.

That sword is the one used to slay Orochi.
>>
>>157036701
Just a fancy sword who can transform into a scythe, and where it originates? MORIIIIII!!!

Jokes aside, we don't know.
>>
>>157036879
That was the original timeline from the context of the current one, but there have been many thousands of time loops before Noel first survived, and many thousands more after it. Terumi just called it the original timeline to fuck with Tsubaki.

The true original timeline was finally detailed in CF. It's summarized in >>157034882 and >>157035223
>>
Do they ever explain why the crest of the Azure is Ragna and Nu's crests fused together?
>>
>>157036734
Isn't that just a statement of how strong Kagura and Jin are? I mean Raggy with his BB active floats around Assrails level of power.
>>
>>157036993
I thought that was the Black Beast's crest?
>>
>>157036993
It's more like Ragna and Nu's crests are based of the Azure crest, because both of them have the Blazblue and combined are the black beast.
It's 99% symbolism and foreshadowing with almost no real plot significance.
>>
>>157036346
Terumi was responsible for everything wrong that went down since the Age of Origin passed, and he's from that time. He gave Relius the knowledge, he created the NOL and S7, and fucked everything in between trying to destroy the world.
I know it doesn't seem right given how badly he was shot down in CP but Terumi is the big bad boss of it all. The other villains struck out on their own, sure, but Terumi stood absolutely nothing to gain by trying to punish them.
>>
>>157037108
The crest is on the Master Unit and the Gate of the Azure.

>>157037121
Nu doesn't have the BlazBlue.
>>
File: Erkawfi.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Erkawfi.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>Play CF after a month of Revelator
>Forget how to tech
>>
>>157037108
It's the Azure's crest, why? Because it looks cool.
>>
Just now getting a handle on the Blazblue story again by replaying the story mode of CT, was causing the time loops here? Was it just Ragna and Nu repeatedly going back in time to form the black beast, and this causes the whole timeline to wind back too?
>>
>>157037187
Then what's with her eye?
>>
>>157037280
It was pumped full of seithr.
>>
>>157037280
Wasn't it simply an Azure Grimoire?
>>
>>157037276
>Ragna dies
>Amaterasu no likey
>reset to the earliest existence of Ragna in the timeline
>>
>>157037276
Every time Ragna dies, Amaterasu resets time.

Think of a tool-assisted speedrun, only instead of savestates you reset back to the beginning of the game.
>>
What I don't understand about the Sankishin Units, is where they are from, and why only 1 of them (Susano'o) seems to have had a will of its own. Nine/Relius implies that they were somehow "created," but by who? Why does it "only respond things that look like humans"?
Did Amaterasu have an original soul of it's own? If it didn't how could it have Drives (aka Izanami)? What happened to the original soul if there was one?
Is Terumi really the original soul inside the Susano'o Unit, if the other two Units were found in an empty state?
Why doesn't Tsukuyomi have the ability to have a soul inside it?
And what the fuck is the Will of the Azure?
>>
>>157037353
No. It was never an Azure Grimoire. The red eyepatch is just a power limiter. It's not something that was originally unique to the BlazBlue. Ragna's right arm didn't have that when he first got it. It was something he received later.
>>
>>157036701
It's the bloodscythe, assumably the sword of either the first prime field device or its first copy alpha 1
>>
>>157037458
>>157037405
I thought it was Takamagahara that was doing the rebooting.
>>
>>157037540
Takamagahara was doing it later on.
>>
>>157037525
"Blood-Scythe" only refers to the sword's scythe mode. For the most part, it's only referred to as "Ragna's greatsword" in official materials.
>>
>>157037459
The Sankishin were just there, there's no explanation who made them or why they function why they do. And as far as Trinity is concerned, mankind is better off ignoring them entirely.

The Master Unit did not have a soul in it originally. It only manifested a drive after Saya interfaced with it.

It was never explicitly stated that Terumi was THE original Susanoo, but he is undoubtedly the earliest known user of it.

Maybe you could stuff someone in the Tsukuyomi unit, just nobody's tried yet.

The Will of the Azure is the original Saya.
>>
>>157037670
>The Will of the Azure is the original Saya.
That sounds like bullshit, why would Saya speak in Sugita's voice?
>>
>>157037670
>The Will of the Azure is the original Saya.
Why is the original Saya voiced by Sugita?
>>
>>157037670
Nah, that ain't it. The Will of the Azure had Sugita's voice and is far, far too composed to be Saya.
>>
>>157037703
>>157037721
Brother.

Complex.

More seriously, I was actually mixing that up with something else.
>>
>>157034882
The original Ragna was also the brother of the original Saya? So by becoming a part of the Black Beast voluntarily he effectively ensured that Saya inside Amaterasu would not be happy with the war's outcome and decided to restart everything? The Saya who the current Ragna and Jin grew up with is just supposed to be her vessel but what does that Saya think of all this?
>>
>>157036414
>>157036274
Why though? Is that how they say goodbye to him?
>>
>>157037670
I don't think the will of the Azure is Saya, Es spoke to it trough the Gate, it has a speech pattern like Sechs (Xblaze).
>>
>>157037764
http://pastebin.com/Z1QZzAWH

There. That's why.
>>
>>157037759
The original Ragna just wanted to stop his sister, basically. He had no idea shit would go this wrong, and the current Ragna apologizes repeatedly for it.

The Saya Ragna and Jin grew up with is pretty much a different entity from original Saya, which is why Ragna splits from her at the end of the game. As far as the original Saya is concerned, Saya/Noel is just the life she wanted to live.

>>157037764
Ragna basically planned to wipe himself from existence, and sucker punched Noel so she wouldn't stop him. Jin put up a harder fight, but he was crippled and couldn't stop him either.
>>
So does Noel share an existence with Es or something? Izayoi notes it in her arcade mode.
>>
Lol, after Naoto accidentally lands into Makoto's boobs, she starts questioning herself if she's into younger guys.

Basically, she's attracted to Naoto.
>>
>>157037880
That's not exactly why he attacked them.

Ragna needed to take Noel and Saya's "dreams" too, since they were both Entitled. And he needed to erase their memories of him. Both of these actions were vital for Ragna's plan to work. After the group hug/pep talk, he takes their memories and dreams and knocks them out.
>>
File: why.png (2MB, 1360x1769px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2MB, 1360x1769px
It begins
>>
>>157038034
what the fuck is this for.
>>
>>157038034
Why?
>>
>>157037167
I was just about to ask where Terumi came from. Makes sense he would come from the Age of Origin.

Did he go crazy because of being trapped in time loops by the Master Unit? I don't really blame him for trying to destroy the world. He knows the world will just reset, so killing people and committing various atrocities isn't a big deal at all. I kind of feel bad for him now.

Still, I wonder who Terumi was in the Age of Origin? Was he the god Susanoo back then?
>>
>>157038150
Shit, i'm Nobody...
>>
>>157037824
Oh, so the original Saya didn't even want to set off a gigantic war. The other destroyed Prime Field Devices dumped their despair and rage onto her since she could interface with the Master Unit, and she pretty much just followed their wishes.

I was wondering how fucked up a life you'd have to have to imagine Noel's life as an ideal one. I guess now I know.
>>
File: based.gif (1004KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
1004KB, 500x215px
Is Nine dead in CF?
>>
>>157038034

What's the point of this.
>>
>>157038034
Rolling
>>
>>157038034
W-what is this supposed to mean.
>>
>>157038034
i cucked pupwa.
>>
>>157038194
Hazama/Terumi explain at the end of Continuum Shift that they've experienced time looping just as long as Rachel has. It's how he's able to pull off such bullshit plans: he has seen things happen so many times he knows how it's going to go.

A big part of Terumi's motivation is that he wants to be free of the time loops, so that's sortaaaa sympathetic. Less sympathetic is how he wants to become god and destroy the world.
>>
>>157038234
Yes, she's dead. Izanami sent her off to hell.
>>
>>157038034
Watch me get the worst possible result.
>>
>>157038234
Nine wanted to kill the original Saya for causing all this bullshit to happen, then make her ideal world where her family was safe. To that end, she was willing to do whatever it fucking took.

Ragna disagreed on the "kill Saya" part, and Nine wasn't going to compromise on that. So they fought and he kills her.
>>
>>157038034
Give me ragna
>>
>>157036734
>because he knows martial arts and is fighting to protect the people he loves.
That's a surprisingly anime/heroic thing for a pervert.
>>
>>157038034
Where's Ragna on this?
>>
reminder that hazama and relius tortures rachel in CF
doujin when?
>>
>>157038034
So what are we supposed to do with the character after rolling them?
>>
Incidentally, the reason the world is saved and Ragna is able to become a better person?

Celica.

It's all because of Celica.

The original Saya must have been so pissed.
>>
I play Leo in Xrd, its a shame there's no rekka characters in BB. Who should I play?
>>
I take so many risks to open people up.
>>
>>157038327
>>157038387
I'm not trying to doubt you guys here, but is this really how it ends? I find it strange as fuck that's how she dies in the end.

What happens to pic related?
>>
>>157038534
Leo is Noel. Or alternatively Makoto
>>
>>157038548
She dies because a chronophantasma is only temporary
>>
>>157038493
Contemplate on your your life
>>
>>157038548
Fades away. She was basically on borrowed time. She wasn't supposed to exist in this time period to begin with.
>>
File: ナオト.png (958KB, 1206x1932px) Image search: [Google]
ナオト.png
958KB, 1206x1932px
>>157038534
You're wrong.
>>
>>157038582
Well i'm pretty happy with it.
>>
>>157038534
Mai is literally built around rekkas. Wait for her.
>>
>>157038548
Nine was already fatally injured from Ragna, and sacrificed what remained of her life force to activate the 11th Nox Nyctores to temporarily stall Izanami

Celica dies happily in front of her church, saying goodbye to her children. She used up all of her remaining time by forcefully giving Rachel enough magic for a teleport.
>>
>>157038548
Well I mean, Nine doesn't straight up die right then and there. After Ragna lands the final blow, Celica and Jubei share some last words with her. Izanami comes in to finish the job, but then Nine activates her ace: by sacrificing her (already dying) life, she can freeze time and Izanami. This gives the heroes some time to gather, rest, and plan a final assault.

Celica fades away just as the heroes leave for the final battle.
>>
>>157038651
>>157038670
So Ragna has no qualms about straight up killing a girl if he is angry enough? I always imagined he's the kind of anime cliche anti-hero loner guy who is vocally reluctant to hurt kids or women.
>>
>>157038670
But then they forgot Terumi and Noel almost got butchered lol
>>
>>157038791
Ragna has never had qualms about killing people who had it coming, and Nine absolutely had it coming.
>>
>>157038791
Nine wasn't gonna give this up and neither was Ragna. Basically, neither was gonna back down, and Nine isn't the type of opponent that Ragna could afford to hold back against, especially since she has the advantage in the Embryo due to having no Drive.
>>
To put things in perspective, Ragna and Nine have a cutscene for their fight. And in it, Nine is kicking Ragna's ass until she gets distracted and he gets a fatal blow in.

Ragna had to kill Nine, he wasn't strong enough to spare her.
>>
>>157037458
>>157037405
How far did the repeat go, just to the beginning of the game or all the way to the beginning of the universe? And what did Nu mean when referring to previous times being killed by Ragna?
>>
>>157039178
Resets to the start of the Dark War

One of the reasons Nine is so angry
>>
>>157037880
Was the original Saya also created artificially like this one?
>>
>>157039302
We're not given the exact details on what the deal was with the original Saya, but Relius notes that one of the ways to create a Prime Field Device is to base it off a human body.

Judging by how Saya had a brother, I think it's safe to assume that she was an ordinary person who was converted into a Prime Field Device.
>>
File: 5oeJgda.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5oeJgda.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
See the look on Noel's face. That is a look of pure adoration.

And she's no longer affected by the Spectacles of Eros.
>>
Does the Xblaze story take place in the original pre-timecrash world that got fucked up when they found the Master Unit?
>>
>>157039501
Jin alone should've told you how fucking much Ragna's little siblings loved him.
>>
>>157039501
Es wasn't affected because:
1. She apparently shares an existence with Noel so she can love him but not love him
2. pudding overcomes magic
>>
>>157037459
>>157037670
Will of the Azure is best boy Sechs(Original).
>>
>>157039557
Did he take the red pill?
>>
>>157039557
But Sechs was a douchebag, also he died. Forever. Absolutely. Because Kusanagi.
>>
File: tumblr_oekzmdm5wG1ucv9buo3_1280.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oekzmdm5wG1ucv9buo3_1280.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>157039557
>You are...
>>
>>157039396
The current world doesn't have a non-artificial Saya in it at least, so.
>>157039178
>previous times being killed
Wasn't this from when Ragna went around blowing up Libraries?
>>
>>157039603
And yet he lives on as The Azure...

Really makes you think.
>>
>>157039501
>Izanami
I'm terrified but aroused
>>
>>157039673
But the Will of the Azure clearly isn't the genocidal douchebag that Sechs was.
>>
>>157039640
The current world also has Jin, who has no given analog in the original world. The original Saya doesn't even mention him.

The current Saya and Jin are pretty much all new existences that don't have much relation to the original Ragna and Saya. It's why Ragna sends them away at the end.
>>
>>157039532
We fucking don't know how Blazblue universe work, Naoto and Es are from parallel worlds in CF but there was also a Naoto in the past and Embryo Storage in Blazblue main world too.
>>
>>157039640
>Wasn't this from when Ragna went around blowing up Libraries?
that don't make sense, was Nu at branches other than Kagatsuchi's?
>>
>>157039892
Yes she had more than one body
>>
>>157039532
No, because the Age of Origin already existed in Xblaze too. And the world of Xblaze only diverged from the main world around a decade before Xblaze takes place.

>>157039557
There's literally no evidence for that. And Sechs wanted to flood the world in seithr and create a world where no life or death exists. If the Will of the Azure was Sechs it would be trying to destroy the world.

>>157020315
Active Angel and Alexandrite are both pretty peppy and upbeat themes. Mai's theme is similar to them, so it fits in just fine.
>>
File: IMG_8949.jpg (217KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8949.jpg
217KB, 581x1032px
Is Es slutty?
>>
>>157039952
The tattoo didn't give that away?
>>
>>157039975
What tattoo?
>>
File: tumblr_oc5bfza2Wl1ucv9buo1_1280.jpg (496KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc5bfza2Wl1ucv9buo1_1280.jpg
496KB, 1280x1707px
>>157040130
Confirmed to be canon by Mori.
>>
>>157040201
Es is sexy also how many people have that tattoo now?
>>
>>157040280
The same one?
Ragna, Saya (Izanami), Naoto, Es on their bodies.
>>
>>157039706
That's why I said (Original)
Have you not played through Sechs's story in Lost Memories?

tl;dr He died as a kid like Touya and was replaced by a replica(Tales style)
>>
>>157039789
He doesn't "send them away". He still loves them, because to him, they really are his little brother and sister.

The reason he erases their memories and takes away their dreams is out of necessity. Most of what he does is out of a combination of necessity and a desire to save the The Origin. There's no meaning in having Jin and Noel stick around. What the 1st Prime Field wants it Ragna, and nothing more than that. Furthermore, Ragna had to take their dreams anyway, since he needs to return all the dreams and wishes to the Azure in order to release the world's possibilities. And on top of that, Ragna HAD to erase all evidence of his existence, so their memories had to go. So what went down with Noel and Jin was something that had to be done. It was unavoidable.
>>
>>157040323
Didn't Noel have one in some pictures too
>>
File: B9tfIozCUAIO9H2.jpg (41KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
B9tfIozCUAIO9H2.jpg
41KB, 354x500px
>>157040201
I have no doubt that is official, but can someone explain why they whore Es up so much in merchandising when she's pretty tame as personality goes.
>>
>>157040415
G A P
A
P
>>
>>157040415
Because she's cute and has big breasts.
>>
>>157040350
Not him but Sechs's story in Lost Memories makes it clear that the original Sechs is fully behind Sechs' plan.
>>
File: IMG_8950.png (665KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8950.png
665KB, 1600x900px
>>157040370
Not the same as them.
>>
>>157040415
Are you asking why sex sells? I don't understand your question
>>
>>157036353
it was kind of a let down to me how they put a fight against terumi with fatal judge as BGM after susanoo, when the fight against susanoo had HAKAISHIN wich its like a finel boss theme, at least it feels like that to me

HAKAISHIN its awesome
>>
So did Azrael go full power in the story or not?
>>
>>157040415
Oppai loli + Saber clone
>>
File: litchi-storyart4.png (188KB, 385x1016px) Image search: [Google]
litchi-storyart4.png
188KB, 385x1016px
>>157040503
It's just Es I'm wondering about. I've seen official shit where she's at least always naked and one sucking on cherries.

I don't see much of pic related in whoring media even though she's an actual slut.
>>
>>157040531
No, he never did.
>>
>>157040531
No Jin froze him before he could ice seem to be something he has trouble getting out of
>>
>>157040590
Litchi isn't popular. Comparing the amount of fanart she has compared to characters introduced much later is rather funny.
>>
Gallery mode art rip where?
>>
>>157040458
I thought it was Sechs just talking to alternate version of himself. Since original Sechs died as a baby.
>>
>>157040590
Despite her design I really don't find her sexy
>>
File: Kimura.jpg (36KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kimura.jpg
36KB, 720x480px
>>157040590

Because Japan, alright.
>>
>>157040685
This, there's just something off putting about her personality aside
>>
>>157040635
>one of the original characters
>big breasts
>clothes that go for the fanservice vibe
>One of the least popular females and characters in general
Kind of funny
>>
>>157040529
I wish they just had the song continue over into the fight with Terumi from where you left off after Susanoo, it's 7 minutes long, and takes a while to get some of the best parts of the song. The story mode fight with Susanoo lasted a whole of 40 seconds.
>>
>>157040635
How is she not popular? She's a tall asian chick with huge tits that sounds like she is getting raped every time she gets hit in-game.
>>
>>157040793
Yeah, Litchi has 231 images on Pixiv even though she was in from the first game. Comparing her to the other titty monsters, Makoto has 1639, Bullet has 422, Mai has 171 and Nine has 142.

Even the newcomers are catching up to her.
>>
>>157040815
yeah man, its such a good BGM, truly a waste
>>
So Ragna never devours Relius or Hazama's "dreams," right?

And I don't remember him devouring the dreams of Carl, Kokonoe, Lambda, etc. either.

Why did he decide to stop?
>>
File: 1354373869530.gif (88KB, 208x424px) Image search: [Google]
1354373869530.gif
88KB, 208x424px
>>157040715
>>157040685

I was all up on her until she started...doing...things. She's a stupid backstabbing bitch
>>
>>157040937
Lambda was done in the arcade and kokonoe plus lambda disappeared in the story mode so he must of did it at some point no clue on the other 3
>>
>>157041059
What was Kokonoe's dream anyway
>>
>>157040415
Gap moe.
>>
>>157041075
Be top tier again
>>
File: img-chara-01-me.png (179KB, 656x502px) Image search: [Google]
img-chara-01-me.png
179KB, 656x502px
So if anyone read that XBlaze thing, who is this? Is it Nine?
>>
>>157040531
He was going to, but the first time Ragna was spirited away, and the second time Jin froze him. He eventually returned home unsatisfied.
>>
File: 1453600479028.png (625KB, 1177x792px) Image search: [Google]
1453600479028.png
625KB, 1177x792px
>>157041354
Noone will ever know.
>>
>>157041354
Yep.
>>
PRAISE TSUBAKI!

MAY SHE BEHEAD ALL THE OTHER BB SLUTS WHO STILL DRAW BREATH!
>>
>>157041463
jeez that's even more messed up she never got a good ending, just being a shitty life ending with Ragna killing her.
>>
>>157041536
She got a taste of that barbed dick though
>>
>>157041536
Yep, shit sucks. They can't all be winners.

>>157041671
Doesn't sound like much of an upside to me.

Also, something that's bugging me. If I remember right, it was stated somewhere that "Yuuki Terumi" isn't Terumi's real name. Do we ever find out what it is? Is it actually "Takehaya Susano'o no Mikoto," or is that just him going full ham and/or nuttier than a fruitcake?

Or am I just completely wrong about this and totally not remembering right?
>>
>>157041843
>Takehaya Susano'o no Mikoto
if he's not lying he's the God and that's his real name
>>
File: qOVFAir.jpg (39KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
qOVFAir.jpg
39KB, 300x435px
>>157041843
I am pretty distressed at how CF has turned out. I thought EVERYONE but the real villains would get a happy, wish-fulfillment-like ending but it didn't happen.
>>
>>157042275
Really only the people who should be dead died nine and Celica died a long time ago.
>>
>>157034882
>>157035223
>Takamagahara can only do the same thing over and over again
It didn't seem to have any problem picking and choosing results with Interventions though?

>Any changes only come from the intervention of Observers
I don't remember but did the branch points in Calamity Trigger's story modes all have observers involved? And the changes leading to the true end, were caused by Noel being an observer? Who changed events to cause Noel to survive the lasering of Ikaruga?
>>
>>157035223
So as I understand it the current timeline was cobbled together from memory by Original Saya. Why did she need to outright recreate everything from memory instead of just winding back the original world using Takamagahara?
>>
>>157042792
Takamagahara can select when there's a Continuum Shift. Noel is the one inducing the Continuum Shift, not Takamagahara. It doesn't even rewind time in CT, just forces the Master Unit to do so by Take-Mikazuching the fuck out of Kagutsuchi.

It's probably the Master Unit. She uses some of the energy from the blast to make Noel her other self. In timelines like the Wheel of Fortune, Ibukido is totally wiped from the map, and Tenjou is killed in the explosion.
>>
>>157041536
If you count Lost Memories as one of the many possibilities of Nine being able to reconcile with her Father then she may did get a happy ending along with Celica of possibly being somewhat of a family again.
>>
>>157043335
The Nine who met Nobody is the Nine of the main games. Looks like her attempt to reconcile with her father utterly failed and he did become an asshole who decided to use his daughter as a power source for one of his inventions.
>>
What was announced at ggxrd-r finals?
>>
>>157043091
>It doesn't even rewind time in CT, just forces the Master Unit to do so by Take-Mikazuching
I guess I'm getting confused again. >>157035223 implies that the time rewinding was done by Saya by co-opting Takamagahara, but she can actually just rewind time with Amaterasu even without it? If the Takemikazuchi is acting at the behest of Takamagahara, what exactly were they trying to accomplish when they blew up Noel's smelting? And then again every time CT happened, what weren't they happy with that they wanted to force a reset, even in the true end when for once Ragna didn't end up in the cauldron with Nu?

>It's probably the Master Unit. She uses some of the energy from the blast to make Noel her other self.
If Noel is the other self of Master Unit does that make it futile to use Noel as Kusanagi to try to destroy Master Unit?
>>
>>157041536
She died smiling, though, since she never got thought she'd get to see the day when she'd be protected by Jubei again.
>>
>>157043614
We don't know if that's true though since it was never confirm to be that way.
>>
>>157038034
roll
>>
So uh, I never saw in game where it's shown that Ada's soul is broken. After she pulls Carl back out of the Cauldron, Carl still calls her Nee-san.
>>
>>157044784
Are you playing the HK version of the game?
>>
>>157044924
Yeah.
>>
What was the point of the Life Links? How did they get formed and why?
>>
>>157044953
Well if it isn't mention anywhere in the main story or side stories then the spoiler was a lie.
>>
>>157044784
Yeah, me too. I have no idea where that comes from. Ada seems to be just fine.
And I've played it in Japanese if that should matter or not.
>>
>>157045086
>What was the point of the Life Links?
>I just killed your entire family! Except your wife!
You bastard! I'll kill you!
>But if you do that, your wife will die too!
What!?
>Life link!

Literally made just for irl trolling desu
>>
>>157045086
Pretty sure Noel link was from the first time terumi tryed to turn her into kusanagi. Ragna is probably from having the corpse of the black beast as his arm you know the thing that was made from him and nu
>>
>>157045086
Life links seem to be formed between Azure Grimoires and the Prime Field Device that they are supposed to be coupled with to make a Black Beast/Kusanagi. Ragna and Nu have been turned into the Black Beast multiple times, and Hazama tried to combine with Mu-12 in Ibukido to become a Kusanagi.

So Hazama has a life link with Noel (Mu-12), and Ragna has a life link with Nu-13.

For actual Black Beasts, you can't kill it unless you kill both the body (Azure Grimoire) and the heart (Prime Field Device) at the same time. So the same applies for the Life Link, neither the Azure Grimoire wielder, or the Prime Field Device, can be killed while the other still lives.

However, if one of the pair is in the Boundary, or cannot be Observed by the Master Unit (eg. in Tsubaki's Zanki Barrier), then it is possible to kill either one of them, at least for a limited amount of time.
>>
So let me get this straight.

The body Izanami was using was a mechanized clone of a clone body referred to as "No. 5".
No. 5 in turn was a clone body of Saya Terimu. Saya Terumi is Naoto Kurogane's little sister.
When Izanami first appeared Ragna was convinced that she was his little sister, suggesting that Izanami aside from the purple hair, looks like Noel.
Naoto Kurogane is hinted at to have a soul that is either the same as that of Ragna, or very similar.
It has been suggested in the games that Saya and Ragna are artificial humans.
The Saya in the master unit is the real Saya.

From all this we can infer that:

1. No. 5 is Saya.
2. Saya is an artificial Human based on Saya Terumi.
3. Ragna is an artificial human based on Naoto.

Did I leave anything out?
>>
>>157045473
Es is somehow related to Noel according to Tsubaki
>>
>>157045473
>That moment when ArcSys developers decided to have a story with both timeloops and clones
Some dark cloud must have been going in the sky right then.
>>
>>157045473
>mechanized clone of a clone body
It wasn't mechanized, it was a perfect copy indistinguishable from the original.

>When Izanami first appeared Ragna was convinced that she was his little sister, suggesting that Izanami aside from the purple hair, looks like Noel.
Izanami is using Saya's modified body as her vessel. It's literally Saya's body, that's why Ragna and Jin recognize her.

>Naoto Kurogane is hinted at to have a soul that is either the same as that of Ragna, or very similar.
Rachel flat out states that Ragna and Naoto have the same existence. Also, Naoto says that Ragna might be a "possibility" of himself.

>It has been suggested in the games that Saya and Ragna are artificial humans.
Completely confirmed by Relius. Saya, Ragna, and Jin are all products of No.5 being "bred" with the Black Beast, a process that produces Prime Field Devices.

>The Saya in the master unit is the real Saya.
The "Origin" is the very first, original Prime Field Device created in the original and now destroyed world. She is called "Saya" as well. Noel is the "Origin's" other self that she created with, she's basically her OC.

Saya, aka Ragna's little sister in the BB timeline, is not the "Origin". Noel has half of Saya's soul, the other half remained in her body and fused with Izanami.

>Ragna is an artificial human based on Naoto.
I think it's more accurate to say that Ragna looks similar to Naoto, because Naoto is genetically his uncle.
>>
>>157045645
She looks like Noel except she's beautiful instead of ugly and sexy instead of male-looking.
>>
>>157045860
She said that her presence feels like Noel's though
Maybe they share an existence?
>>
>>157045906
It's probably just that they are both Prime Field Devices. Plus, they both are kind of short, have blonde hair, and have blue eyes (when using Azure).
>>
>>157031037
If this was the case, the story would be far more depressing than it already is. For one, what happened to the original sister of clone Ragna. The Saya that was kidnapped by Terumi and used as a base for all the clones? Was she just thrown on the trash-heap?
>>
>>157043996
Celica thinks that Es is familiar in her win quote so they must have met. And there wouldn't be a point for Es vs. Celica or Nine to have the Xblaze OP as its theme if they didn't know each other.
>>
>>157045986
Es is an Embryo Storage Device, not a Prime Field Device.
>>
So what's gonna happen now in the plot?
>>
>>157045990
Saya's body was used as Izanami's vessel.
>>
>>157045906
No she definitely meant what I said.
>>
>>157045793
we need to figure out some way to distinguish "Saya" from Saya. Maybe call one of them SAYA?
>>
if Saya and Ragna are artificial, where does Jin come in? Is he a natural human?
>>
>>157046082
Oh, right. I got confused because the Es-N were similar to Murakumo units.

>>157046231
Just call the one that lived in the church with Ragna and Jin Saya, and call the one in the Unit "Origin."
>>
>>157046287
No. He's artificial too. All the siblings are artificial.
>>
>>157045473
>The body Izanami was using was a mechanized clone of a clone body referred to as "No. 5".
>No. 5 in turn was a clone body of Saya Terimu. Saya Terumi is Naoto Kurogane's little sister.
Most of this is wrong I'm pretty sure
>>
>>157046072
It could just be fan-service on Mori end for those who play LM. I rather Mori not kept it vague on them knowing each other but it may just be to leave it up to people interpretations on if they are the same Nine and Celica that Es met or not.
>>
>>157046380
It's highly likely, but not confirmed, that Saya Terumi was the base for No.5.
>>
>>157045645
She's probably a alt version of saya
>>
File: nyoron.png (66KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
nyoron.png
66KB, 256x200px
Does BB need another grappler?
>>
>>157046472
Yes. Trinity should be a grappler.
>>
>>157046082
Embryo storage are also prime field devices.
They are just not the "dimensional" type.
Another name for Embryo storage is "Manifestation Boundary Interface Prime Field Device".
But then again, there are a type of Prime Field called "Dimensional Boundary Interface Prime Field Device Es" in Bloodedge Experience.
>>
>>157045793
>Saya, Ragna, and Jin are all products of No.5 being "bred" with the Black Beast, a process that produces Prime Field Devices.
How did they get prime field devices by breeding no5 with something that you need a prime field device to make in the first place?
>>
>>157043886
I thought Takamagahara just didn't give a shit and wanted to keep the timeline looping forever for its own sake.
>>
>>157046596
You can make a black beast without a prime fleld device and you can make a prime fleld device without a black beast
>>
>>157046596
Technically, Black Beasts can be made pretty easily; since, they're just an uncontrolled Cauldron or mass of seithr that devours everything in its path. The core of each Nox Nyctores could be called a Black Beast.

It's just that, the Black Beast made from an Azure Grimoire and a PFD is extremely large and powerful.

>>157046691
But doesn't Relius say you need a Black Beast to make a Prime Field Device? I don't think the Black Beast is optional.
>>
>>157015985
I want a scene where Taokaka grabs Mai's boobs and start molesting her!
>>
File: no_way.png (79KB, 900x610px) Image search: [Google]
no_way.png
79KB, 900x610px
No.

Can a drawfag ITT redraw pic related to look like Ragna?
>>
File: Azrael.jpg (219KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Azrael.jpg
219KB, 1000x1200px
Today is Azrael's birthday, what did you get him?
>>
Any word of Terumi Susano'o's playstyle? Or do we just know he'll be playable?
>>
>>157047151
He's already playable and has been for 4 days. You can find footage of him everywhere, an anon from here even made a guide.
>>
>>157047151
He's a slow, hard-hitting character that's a chore to play. Google it.
>>
File: Melancholy of Nu-13.jpg (282KB, 1272x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Melancholy of Nu-13.jpg
282KB, 1272x2208px
Why didn't Ragna just do his summer homework?
>>
>>157047208
Sweet, I just heard that he was gonna be playable and came running to /blaz/.
>>
>>157047208
>>157047232
Looks cool as fuck, so I have to at least try to learn him.
>>
So, will Jubei actually be DLC or is the announcer just trolling us?
>>
>>157047416
There's a good chance. I feel that Trinity will probably be added later too, just to have all the 6 heroes.
>>
>>157047416
We have no idea. The fact that they made him a selectable voice for all the system voices though makes it pretty likely.
>>
File: 59369198_p0.jpg (120KB, 1029x710px) Image search: [Google]
59369198_p0.jpg
120KB, 1029x710px
>>157047087
This image I found on pixiv
>>
>we still don't know what Taokaka's face looks like
>>
So is their only 4 gag reel this time or is their more
>>
>>157047926
You got tsubaki
>>
So whose side was Takagamahara on? Clearly not Terminal, but not Amaterasu either. What did they even want that they kept the CT loops going?
>>
>>157039975
How does the tattoo make her slutty? The tattoo was something that she was marked with by her creator whens she was created.
>>
>>157047919
There's only 4. Hopefully they'll include more as DLC or just extra updates,

>>157048041
Takamagahara is a computer program that is programmed to continue the existence of humanity, so it just wants to ensure the continued existence of humanity in general, and wants to guide it to whatever it thinks is an ideal version of it.
>>
>>157048041
>terminal
>>
Ok, where was it ever said that Amane had rebooted Takamagahara as the primary Observer of the world? Because either I completely missed it, or someone made it up.

I just remember Amane letting Ragna know that he erased everything about him from the System.
>>
>>157048206
Amane Act 3
>>
>>157048206
Might be another fake spoiler the worlds were made from ragna using everyone possibilities don't think it needs a observer now.
>>
>>157048206
>>157048320
Not Act 3, it's Act 2.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3vivnf_bbcf-amane-act-2_videogames
>>
>>157047889
Just make a headcanon for it, that's what you're suppose to do.
>>
>>157040837
Because

>She is old
>She wears glasses
>She isn't pure.
>She has the personality of an adult.
>She has HUGE breasts.
>She is tall.
>She doesn't end return Bangs feelings.

Having one of two of the above is okay if combined with some features that most Blazblue players want to see in a female character. But when you have this many negative traits and no positive ones, then you aren't going to be liked by many people.
>>
If Azrael really wanted too could he break out of his current holding cell at will?
>>
>>157048139
>Takamagahara is a computer program that is programmed to continue the existence of humanity, so it just wants to ensure the continued existence of humanity in general, and wants to guide it to whatever it thinks is an ideal version of it.
So when it Takemikazuchi-ed Ikaruga and later Kagatsuchi, somehow this was to preserve humanity?
>>
>>157048410
This doesn't really confirm that Takamagahara is the one currently Observing the world though, since they say that they can't do it unless the Master Unit isn't there.

And we don't really know if the Master Unit is still observing the world, or where it is.

>>157048657
The Kagutsuchi explosion, if I remember correctly, is to restart the time loop to prevent the Black Beast from being completed again.

Ibukido may have been blown up to prevent Hazama and Mu-12's fusion, for fear of making another Black Beast.
>>
>>157045793
>It wasn't mechanized, it was a perfect copy indistinguishable from the original.
No, it was definitely mechanized. You can clearly see the doll joints on Izanami.

>The "Origin" is the very first, original Prime Field Device created in the original and now destroyed world.
And what was this Saya created from? Was she a clone from an original Saya?

>Saya, aka Ragna's little sister in the BB timeline, is not the "Origin".
You are talking about the Saya that was kidnapped by Terumi? What happened with THAT Saya?
>>
>>157048657
Yeah, the Black Beast isn't good for humanity. Do you think Takamagahara want a big black monster killing off humanity?
>>
So how does Terumi actually take over Hakumen's body in order to become Susanoo
>>
>>157046186
>Saya's body was used as Izanami's vessel.
If that was true why was her hair purple?
If that was true then Ragna helped Noel murder his real little sister.
>>
>>157048974
He pierce Hakumen with Hihiirokane that he took from Clavis grave.
>>
>>157048878
>>157048908
They still tried to blow the place up in the true end of CT when the Black Beast wasn't going to be made, what did they do that for?
>>
>>157030190
Is this cropped?
>>
>>157049080
Because they wanted to reset the loop. Nothing had changed in their eyes, so they wanted a new phase. Ragna surviving didn't matter to them.
>>
>>157048883
>No, it was definitely mechanized. You can clearly see the doll joints on Izanami.
It's stated multiple times that Izanami's body is Saya's body. If Ragna and Jin do not have ball joints, I doubt that Saya originally had them either. I personally think that it's more likely that Saya's body was modified by Relius later, resulting in the doll joints.

>And what was this Saya created from? Was she a clone from an original Saya?
You've got it backwards, the Origin literally the first, most original, Prime Field Device. ALL Prime Field Devices are based off of her. We don't know if she's a clone or not, but she did have a brother. That brother became the Black Beast, his soul, or whatever, is Ragna's soul.

>You are talking about the Saya that was kidnapped by Terumi? What happened with THAT Saya?
She was taken, broken, and turned into Izanami's vessel.
>>
>>157049043
Is Susanoo actually stronger than Hakumen or is it really moot point since it's the same body?
>>
>>157049376
Hakumen at 100% should in theory be stronger because Power of Order and Ookami, but we can't be certain since Terumi probably knows more about the Susanoo Unit as a whole.
>>
>>157047238
>yfw the next game is named Blazblue: The Disappearance of Ragna the Bloodedge
>>
>>157049080
Ragna alive and can still turn into the black beast if he dies then origin resets to the dark wars
>>
>>157049251
>I personally think that it's more likely that Saya's body was modified by Relius later, resulting in the doll joints.
This was already stated in the arcade I believe
>>
>>157049517
>mfw we never got to see 100% Hakumen
God damn it, Mori
>>
File: Hakumen.jpg (515KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hakumen.jpg
515KB, 1135x1600px
>>157049739
We got to see him in Phase Shift, he was handling the Black Beast with ease. Then Take-Mikazuchi cockblocked him.
>>
>>157047238
After all this time, why do I still find this hilarious
>>
>>157049739
He beat everybody worth beating at not-even-full-power. He was wrecking Nu's shit at the end - you know, the 'even if you double perfected her you lose in a cutscene' character. Everytime somebody fights Hakumen in the story they lose in a cutscene even if they win, unless they're similarly retardedly strong. It's a moot point.
>>
>>157049871
>>157049812
You're not wrong, but I guess I just don't like Terumi getting away with nonsense as usual.
>>
>>157049984
Terumi died.
>>
>>157039501
>Ragna: Hold up, hold up..........Let's get a little orderly here. 2 at a time to suck this dick.
>>
>>157039501
>That moment when Izanami turns you on, but scares your dick all at once
Perfect
>>
>Trinity tells Jin making a combat-ready body takes an hour.
>Makes a body for him immediately after expelling him from Susanoo.
>Supposed to be unable to move.
>Can fight Ragna minutes later.

Was that still the combat body she made in the beginning, or is this more Power of Order bullshit?
>>
>>157048128
No, Es didn't have that tattoo when she was created.
>>
>>157050191
It was the same body. She moved him temporarily to the Susano'o Unit.
>>
>As soon as Izanami and Noel merge Noel never refers to Ragna as anything other than "Nii-sama""

>She even calls him that in Tsubaki, Kokonoe's and Kagura's presence
>>
>>157050196
I said she was marked by it when she was created. So they gave her that tattoo when they brought her out of that storage cylinder.
>>
>>157050035
I'm entirely anti-snake. Even getting as far as he did was too much.
>>
>>157049517
Susanoo is a literal god created to destroy. No way a human is stronger than him even if he controls his body.

>>157049812
Hakumen was able to fight the Black Beast, but he certainly wasn't handing it its ass. If he could kill it by himself that there'd be no need for Ars weapons or for the other Six Heroes.
>>
>>157047087

I was thinking about masturbating to his genderbent (but same outfit, if you know what I mean) form, but my roommate didn't go to his lectures so I can't.
>>
>>157050506
There is literally no proof that happened. You just made this up.
>>
>>157050537
>If he could kill it by himself
Even terumi inside the body can't do that the black beast can only be killed if you kill both nu and ragna
>>
File: 54074573_p9.png (2MB, 1500x982px) Image search: [Google]
54074573_p9.png
2MB, 1500x982px
>>157050535
>I'm entirely anti-snake.
Why?
Who is your favorite character and what did they do to them?
>>
>>157050537
Terumi ISN'T actually Susanoo, from what I understand. He's just spent more time in the suit before he ripped himself out of it. It's him taking that name because he can.
>>
>>157050537
The Black Beast couldn't simply be overpowered because of the nature of it. There's no proof that Susanoo would be able to, and we've already seen how Susanoo gets defeated even while at full power. There is literally nothing to base Susanoo being stronger than Hakumen off, especially when Hakumen has actual abilities like the Power of Order that just flat-out override everything.
>>
>>157050191
>>157050248
If Trinity hadnt kicked Jin out of Susanoo would he be able to stop Ragna?
>>
So just why WAS Terumi/Susanoo such a massive douche?
>>
>>157050957
He should be as strong If not stronger than hakumen so yes
>>
>>157050713
Isn't that tattoo is her her emblem crest? I assumed it was something her creator would tattoo on her rather than something she would randomly ask a tattoo artist to draw on her body.
>>
>>157050957
Probably, implied so if coupled with Noel. Ragna was still dealing the Black Beast's time limit throughout the fights, so it would be a futile effort, but the Susanoo Unit is more durable than Jin's fully-capable body by default.
>>
>>157050917
I'm pretty sure that Terumi is Susano'o. Either than, or he's delusional about being him.

In story mode, you can tell that he's not just bullshitting, he starts to act like the God he used to be, and he says a bunch of things that only Gods usually say.

>>157051024
Because his entire existence is to oppose Amaterasu, he's the God of Destruction. It's not that he somehow became a douchebag, his very existence is "a God that destroys anything Amaterasu creates."
>>
>>157050957
He would probably need time to adjust. Hakumen has been in it for really long, Jin hasn't.
>>
>>157051024
Because, fuck Amaterasu. This Susanoo is a Susanoo who never matured from getting kicked out of heaven.
>>
>>157051024
He's a God of being a dick also living in a world that's already been destroyed once and now been reset 10000+ times with the only difference between them being the small things people like him do would drive most people a little crazy.
>>
>>157050917
He's probably him if not he's atleast as old as the original black beast and origin
>>
>>157051194
I'm rather certain the suit has speech patterns of it's own and invariably affects the soul of the person in it, as evidenced by Terumi's astral. Remember it was there before either one them. Hakumen and Susanoo's speech patterns are very close to one another, the difference being in the personalities being reflected. Susanoo is violent, dark, and prideful- a reflection of the soul in it.
Of course, it could actually be him, but then it wouldn't make sense for him to lose like he did.
>>
How did Susanoo get the Terumi persona anyways? Did he possess someone from the Terumi family or did he just one dat make a human body for himself and say 'Yo what's up I'm Yuuki Terumi'?
>>
>>157039501
Nine and Kokonoe banter was the highlight this time around
>>
>>157051517
The Unit basically makes you speak in a super archaic dialect.

>Remember it was there before either one them.
You're assuming that the Susano'o Unit didn't have an original soul.

>Of course, it could actually be him, but then it wouldn't make sense for him to lose like he did.
Why wouldn't it make sense? He was defeated with both the Black Beast AND Hihi'irokane, which is what took out Hakumen.
>>
Terumi should just have a heartfelt talk with Ragna to clear things up between them.
>>
>>157051753
>Hey Raggy-chan how's it going? Look I know I burned down your orphana-
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL KILL YOU YUUKI TERUMI
>>
>>157051753
I'm sure he'll have a chance next game.
Nothing can convince me that he's dead.
>>
>Hazama torturing Rachel right in front of Ragna
>Hazama saying he hasn't had this much fun since he did the same thing to Saya all those years ago
>Dares Ragna to come closer and he'll throw Rachel into the cauldron
>Does it anyway

God damn, Hazama, I hope Naoto kills him for real when he gets back to his world, what an asshole
>>
>>157051551
Probably either made or had someone make him a body, and used the name because he needed one and it's convenient; the earliest mention of his name as Yuuki Terumi (that I can find, that is) is from around the Dark War, when the Terumi clan should've gone extinct if Saya and Naoto were the last remaining members.

>>157051747
Did the unit forcefully switch Hakumen's pronouns, or is it just him avoiding 'boku' out of shame?
>>
>>157051873
I think Terumi might actually be dead for good. It took 8 years worth of effort and becoming God to accomplish, but they managed to at least take down 1 of the trio. Relius and Hazama though, they're inevitably fine with how things are.
>>
>>157052032
They both use "ware." Easiest example is in their little speeches before they BTFO you.
>>
>>157051747
>You're assuming that the Susano'o Unit didn't have an original soul
I'm not, in fact I think that original soul was the actual Susano'o and Terumi takes that name in the way a successor takes the name of those before him as way to flaunt his power. It wouldn't be out of character.
>>157051747
>Why wouldn't it make sense? He was defeated with both the Black Beast AND Hihi'irokane, which is what took out Hakumen
If he was actually who he claimed to be, then it's hard to imagine that anything in this world could actually stop him. Suit is "supposed" to be capable of generating infinite power when fully unleashed.
>>
File: happyaboutoppai.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
happyaboutoppai.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Come fight Guymam's Naoto: twitch/guymam

pw: p4u2
>>
>>157052160
Thanks. Terumi I was certain of, but Hakumen spends so much time droning about self-righteous shit outside of creed-speeches, that I tend to tune him out.
>>
>>157052120
Arakune as well, he disappeared before Bang could kill him.
>>
>>157052013
Please leave the remaining snake alone.

>>157052218
>I'm not, in fact I think that original soul was the actual Susano'o and Terumi takes that name in the way a successor takes the name of those before him as way to flaunt his power. It wouldn't be out of character.
Have you played the story mode? Because there's no evidence to support that theory at all. Of course, it's possible, but the simplest explanation is that Terumi, like he himself states, is Susano'o. Terumi doesn't lie about this kind of stuff.

>If he was actually who he claimed to be, then it's hard to imagine that anything in this world could actually stop him. Suit is "supposed" to be capable of generating infinite power when fully unleashed.
Well, who knows, he might be still alive somewhere like the cockroach he is.
And anyways, he wasn't in the suit in the end when Ragna finally killed him.

He "lost" while he was in the suit by getting pulled out of it, and it's shown in the story mode that he wasn't totally in sync with it since he'd only just gotten it back. Infnite destructive power isn't going to prevent you from getting pulled out of the Unit.

We know that you can pretty easily separate people from the suit itself; the Susano'o Unit might as well be the town bicycle.
>>
>>157052305
At least you tried anon.
>>
We now know the reason why Noel was stark naked in that cutscene. Susanoo absorbed her and that's how he was able to reach the gate and beat down Es, Ragna beating the hell out of Susano enough to make him spit Noel back out happens before he gets pulled out of the unit himself.

Also, in the epilogue, at the church, Lambda says that she will cook and for Noel not to much to Tsubaki and Makoto's relief. Yet another confirmation that Nu and Lambda have become their own people as not only can Noel not absorb them, neither one no longer has Saya's memories or her terrible terrible cooking.
>>
I still like to think Terumi's gag reel in CPEX is the real True End of the series
>>
File: kz09m.png (258KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
kz09m.png
258KB, 636x356px
What happened to Relius? All I hear is he beat his own son's ass but is he still alive?
>>
>>157053052
He got away with everything and got close enough to his goal to be satisfied.
>>
>>157052310
Also, interestingly, Hazama has started to use "boku" in addition to his regular "watashi."

>>157053052
He literally just leaves via the Cauldron after Terumi gets the Susano'o. He says that he's gotten everything he wanted out of the situation, and now he wants to try and confirm something. Hazama sees him off and says that he hopes that they can meet again someday.
>>
>>157052816
>Murakumos literally become OC Donuts
disgusting
>>
File: surfs up.png (81KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
surfs up.png
81KB, 500x325px
>>157038441
Kagura-sama is a true hero, perversion aside.
>>
>>157053183
holy shit, so he didn't repent at all. The thing I've always been dying to know is he if feels any drop of remorse down there as a person or even parent.
>>
>>157038034
Get this stupid rolling shit out
>>
What does Hazama even want
>>
>>157049007
Her hair is purple because Saya's body was born from No. 5, whom was based on Saya Terumi. After Saya's soul broke, she split off from her original body and what was left merged and became Izanami.

Izanami didn't "die", she was just assimilated by Noel, who has the other part of Saya's soul in her body. Izanami is the "evil" half of Saya while Noel was the "good" half, and obviously they couldn't just leave Izanami alive since she was trying to kill everything, but she's immortal, and even if she did die, like when she let Ragna stab her, the Master Unit would just reset everything because Izanami is her drive. So the only way to deal with Izanami was to have Noel absorb her and merge the two souls of Saya into one, with Noel obviously being in control.
>>
>>157050503
Well at point she was Saya in but name, so it only makes sense she'd do that. She even calls Jin, Jin-Nii-Sama after she merges with the Origin.
>>
>>157053521
>whom was based on Saya Terumi.
Where was this stated
>>
>forced to import the game when it releases because lol no release in stores
>only imported 2 things in my life
>never imported a game-that-has-to-release
>scared that it would take too long from release to deliver
>scared that i might miss first-week goodies that i don't even know exist
>>
File: hype squid.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hype squid.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
TOMORROW
>>
File: 4123145123.jpg (110KB, 1280x1065px) Image search: [Google]
4123145123.jpg
110KB, 1280x1065px
>>157053408
Were you expecting a scene like this? Anyway, he's done nothing wrong to repent for.
>>
File: 1466710782439.jpg (262KB, 1084x679px) Image search: [Google]
1466710782439.jpg
262KB, 1084x679px
https://mega.nz/#!sdkglSjB!7_zJwTG_-uT9DgaXxrtzgOSVEwjCdU-FKAZHwrla8Oo
Here you go, fags.
Praised be Ishiwatari
>>
File: Epilogue_Church.jpg (342KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Epilogue_Church.jpg
342KB, 1920x2160px
>>157053201
What? You should be happy for them,anon. that means they'll grow up into happy girls instead of being tormented by the memories
>>
>>157053672
Not stated but pretty much implied, we can only make assumptions.
>>
>>157053479
He wants to "know" other people's suffering and pain.

Basically, he couldn't feel pain, or understand other people's pain or hatred for him for most of the series since he was "just" a vessel.

Then when Trinity stabbed him in CP, it left a huge hole in his chest that throbs endlessly with pain. That pain is what ends up making him start recognizing himself as an individual with his own desires.

And his desire is to experience being hated by others, as well as observing other people's pain. That's why he starts torturing Rachel and gets off on it, and also why he's so happy when Ragna goes berserk with hate and tries to kill him.
>>
File: yiss.jpg (62KB, 494x582px) Image search: [Google]
yiss.jpg
62KB, 494x582px
>>157053898
Based

It took me 8 tries on captcha to post this
>>
>>157053898
Is that you rip? If so, thanks!
>>
>>157053917
>Noel has Tsubaki, Makoto, her adopted family, Kagura, Jin-nii sama
>Lambchops has her Tartar, Kokonoe and Tager
>Nu has nothing
>>
>>157054063
It is, the first thing I did after coming home is rip that for you.
>>
>>157054142
Nu and Rachel can bond together over losing the most important person in their lives and living on the fringe of memory.

I'm sure nothing bad could possibly come out of those two getting together.
>>
>>157054219
Based anon, bless you.
>>
>>157053672
I should have clarified that its only heavily implied, but Relius did refer to No. 5's base as having a similar appearance as Izanami's vessel, the ability to amplify seithr and devour souls.

There's really nobody else who fits that description aside from Saya Terumi.
>>
>>157054142
Nu has Lambda and Noel.
>>
>>157054321
Those two really don't have much to live for huh
>>
>>157053974
This is what happens when Terumi is your mentor.
>>
>>157054418
Rachel's entire story in the games has basically been giving up everything for Ragna to succeed and Nu never had anything else to begin with.
>>
>>157050943
>>157050537
I think we need a grudge match
Make it happen Mori
>>
If I told Es that I'd give her sone GIGA PUDDING if she'd open the Azure Gate for me, would she be a madwoman and do it?
>>
File: Pufferfish.png (57KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
Pufferfish.png
57KB, 960x639px
>>157054686
>tfw no special Hakumen vs Susanoo opening
I know the reason why but that doesn't make me less salty.
>>
>>157054142
That's why Nu should be the nu protagonist so you can have a story without existing character relationships to introduce.
>>
>>157054709
If you want to fuck Es, there are easier ways with less expensive pudding
>>
You know what sucks? Amane's j.236A/B j.6C sucks! This shit pisses me off to no end!

Anyway, anyone got lyrics to must die?
>>
>cucks Taro by making Mai madly in love with Ragna to the point of wanting to eat him
>cucks Kagura by making Makoto want to fuck Naoto and even lets him grope her boobs without her getting angry and cucks him again by having Noel become a nun and Ragna punch him in face for hitting on his sister.
>cucks Celica by not having her confess to Ragna, instead she dies with Ragna,Jin and Noel together at the church telling them to save the world
>Cucks Rachel by having Ragna be with prime field Saya for all eternity

Holy shit, this game is amazing.
>>
>>157054846
Only the best pudding would do for Es
>>
>>157055304
>>cucks Taro by making Mai madly in love with Ragna to the point of wanting to eat him

Wow, seriously?

>>cucks Kagura by making Makoto want to fuck Naoto
How does Ragna do that?
>>
>>157055304
I don't think gag ends count. But if they do then in that scene Jin, Jubei, Roy, Kagura, Kazuma and Tager also got cucked.

In Mai's victory quote against Kagura she asks him where Taro is and then gets really embarrassed about it, so canonically she's still in love with him.
>>
>replying seriously to a post that uses cuck 4+ times
>>
>>157055304
>Mai madly in love with Ragna to the point of wanting to eat him

Mai confirmed cannibal
>>
What's with Kajun and butterflies? Is there a pun there I'm missing?
>>
>Ragna basically told Jin that Tsubaki is totally DTF and that he needs to tap that.

There will never be an older brother as good as Ragna.
>>
>>157055541
>Roy,
He doesn't give a shit about Litchi, when Litchi jumps into Arakune and finally finds Roy he tells her to fuck off so he can continue reading azure books, that's litterally what he's been doing, constantly reading books in the azure, absorbing information and enjoying all of that shit, Litchi asks him what's the point of that knowledge if he never gets to share it and he says because he's a scientist, the only thing he's greatful for is that Kokonoe's observation of Arakune, his vessel allowed him to keep staying himself in this space so he can continue reading books and learning new things he tells Litchi to leave and follow her own life and to destroy Arakune so nobody can bother him ever again. Tearfully Litchi comes out of Arakune and prepares to kill him but Bang knows her out and has Taokaka carry her away as he does it instead, however an intervention happens just before Bang can land the killing blow and Arakune is gone. Litchi's boundary corruption is gone too.

There's a sub story of Kokonoe making Mai her gopher since Kajun is out and Mai complains that Kokonoe should get an assistant which triggers a flashback of Roy.

So in the end Litchi accomplished nothing and only by Ragna's good graces is she allowed to live without problems and even take care of three kids.

Blazblue has so many virgins. Even Trinity is still hung up on Kazama that she couldn't bring herself to finish off Hazama which lead to him developing a torture fetish which he takes out on Rachel and now thanks to both of these desperate for dick bitches we've got a blob monster still running around and a sadistic snake running around in other worlds and possibilities.
>>
File: notepad++_2016-10-10_07-51-52.png (98KB, 652x940px) Image search: [Google]
notepad++_2016-10-10_07-51-52.png
98KB, 652x940px
1.01 CF update has a plaintext "idlist" file, but there's not much of note in it.

Mai's theme is called "VARIABLE HEART."
Mai has no versus theme as of 1.01, but her own update could include one.
Five non-playable characters show up in "common words:" JB (獣兵衛/Jubei), NG (ナゴ/Nago), GY (ギィ/Gii), MD (帝/Emperor), and CJ (カジュン). MD/Mikado/Emperor/Imperator eventually became Izanami (MI).
Jubei, Nago, and Gii have voice switches for story mode. Kajun has a switch under Mai's, which is slightly further down than the rest. In the game, only the currently playable characters+Mai+"Other" voices have a switch. That could be something left over from an older game, though, since ArcSys doesn't bother cleaning their stuff up much (there's a bunch of Nessica messages, the JP/EN voice toggle, and the Kagura unlock message in this file, for example). Can anyone remember if any older story modes had options for them?
Mai seems to get her own small story, covered in sub-chapters of the main story.
There's a Kajun system voice, that was either absent or mistagged in my collection of them.
Order of the system voices are Mai, Jubei, Kajun, Gii, Nago. If you weren't here when I posted them, I mentioned that most of the file structure is based on release order.
It reminded me that I forgot to mention the other day that there's Xbox One stuff in the files, for all zero of you that care.

Here's the file if you want to look at it. https://a.uguu.se/8m4gm8ggir6a_jpn_idlist.txt
>>
>>157055304
Rachel won. Saya's his sister, they can't do anything. When Rachel finds Ragna again, then you'll see.
>>
File: 4chan learns a new word.png (253KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
4chan learns a new word.png
253KB, 283x427px
>>157055304
>>
>>157056003
>there's Xbox One stuff in the files
At least that'll make that one anon happy.
>>
>>157056003
Mai doesn't get Sector Seven as a vs. theme? I expected her to have it since she works for Kokonoe.
>>
>>157056145
Oh, she doesn't officially work there, she's just Kokonoe's sex toy.
>>
>>157056003
Mai's sub story is basically being a gopher for Kokonoe and being tasked with protecting Homura. The strange thing is how she and Kajun ended up with Platinum and with Litchi at the end. I played the whole game and there was no scene where Platinum was with either of these characters. Her last appearance was being watched over by Jubei after she makes a replica of his brother's sword, she was never sought after by Relius.
>>
>>157056003
Very nice. Thanks for all the stuff you've uploaded.
>>
>>157029564
>Thin Tager
Im conflicted
>>
>>157056145
I meant a unique one, whoops. Sector7 could play for her, but the file list doesn't specify who it plays for.
Also, "CJ (カジュン/Kajun)"
>>
>>157056263
>she and Kajun ended up with Platinum and with Litchi at the end.

4 way yuri orgy?
>>
>>157056598
No you fucking waifufag, they just gave her platinum to adopt and raise. God dammit, this is why I can't stand most blazblue fans you all think with just your penies and pussies rather than your brains like this is some sort of perveted fantacy just go read actual porn and fuck off already. God damn.
>>
>>157056673
I like you.
>>
>>157056519
>Also, "CJ (カジュン/Kajun)"

Thanks for the clarification. Also, what do you mean by this?
>>
>>157056673
Thanks for the hate, it's the only way I can stay existing now
>>
>>157056792
The original post was missing the translation.
>>
>>157057871
I see. Thanks.
>>
>Microdash 2B 3C is LITERALLY impossible if your character has 623C special.
ARRRRGGHHH!
>>
>>157059293
Is that something you're supposed to be able to do?
>>
>>157059293
impossible for shitters maybe
>>
>>157052816
>Yet another confirmation that Nu and Lambda have become their own people as not only can Noel not absorb them, neither one no longer has Saya's memories or her terrible terrible cooking.
When did Noel ever try to absorb them?
When did we get confirmation that neither of them have any memories of Saya?
When did we ever get confirmation that Lambda's cooking would be any better than Noel's?
When did we ever get any confirmation that Nu can even cook?
>>
>>157060829
>When did we ever get confirmation that Lambda's cooking would be any better than Noel's?

The animated epilogue has Makoto be really relieved that Lambda cooked instead of Noel.
>>
>>157056263
There has to be a connection between Mai and Platinum; Mai's system voice calls her Platinum-chan instead of using her full name like she does for most characters.
>>
>>157060829
Nu can do everything she wants of course she can cook
>>
>>157060829
>When did Noel ever try to absorb them?
Noel checks Nu during the climax fight, she confirms that they've developed their own souls.

>When did we get confirmation that neither of them have any memories of Saya?
Souls = memories. So they shouldn't have Saya's memories.

I'm still kind of fuzzy on why Noel is the one with a half of Saya's soul, though. Her being the other "self" of the Origin shouldn't have anything to do with it.
>>
>>157046186
>>157053521
>Her hair is purple because Saya's body was born from No. 5, whom was based on Saya Terumi.

So which one of these are true?

>>157054353
If what Relius said was true, then Saya Terumi might be the original Saya. He does after all say that her brother (Terumi) devoured her, suggesting that Naoto became the original black beast.
>>
>>157061315
Saya's hair isn't originally purple, it's blonde like her siblings. But she is No.5's "child."
>>
>>157053754
LESS THAN 24 HOURS
>>
>>157055510
>Wow, seriously?
Not really. Only happens in the gag-
reel and it is all due to the almighty love-goggles.

>>157055541
>In Mai's victory quote against Kagura she asks him where Taro is and then gets really embarrassed about it, so canonically she's still in love with him.
Yes, Mori wanted Mai to be a "one pure love" type of character. For genderswaps that get attracted to the opposite gender there are only really two ways it can go. Either they become the type of girl that whore themselves out to everyone, or they become the housewaifu type of pure love girl. Mai became a housewaifu.
>>
>>157042985
She didn't like the original world since, you know, she got turned into a robot.
>>
>Kind of wanna learn Fedorasnek
>Only have CPEX
Is he that different in CF aside from Houtenjin and less chains?
>>
Why did Ragna call Noel his selfish sister before attacking?
>>
>>157061771
Mai is the same as practically all the other BB girls. Almost all of them are virgins who have never been in a relationship and at most have one dude that they pine for.

I wouldn't call Mai a housewaifu since she's a field agent working for Kokonoe so she doesn't stay inside a house all day.
>>
File: Cua6ESZWcAAXa8j.jpg (59KB, 748x469px) Image search: [Google]
Cua6ESZWcAAXa8j.jpg
59KB, 748x469px
Anyone have the actual CG for this image?
>>
>>157062268
That's what he says to a bunch of people before he devours their dreams.
>>
>>157062228
Pressure is very different, and combos are very different thanks to the new green slap.
>>
>>157062450
Alright, I'd be better off waiting then.
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 3453641351321311.jpg (779KB, 1240x1796px) Image search: [Google]
3453641351321311.jpg
779KB, 1240x1796px
>>157062365
She tempts everyone whenever she doesn't have the coat on
>>
>>157056263
>The strange thing is how she and Kajun ended up with Platinum and with Litchi at the end. I played the whole game and there was no scene where Platinum was with either of these characters.
There will probably be something in her storymode once you have bought her as a DLC. For all we know, instead of losing against Hazama, she might be shown winning against him on her own storymode.

>>157061113
If she saves her, that would explain things. Or for all we know, she might have met her in Variable heart? Maybe the tiny girl we see, is the the body they stuff Sena and Luna's soul into?
>>
Mori you fucking hack give me news about Jubei already
>>
>>157062805
You know, it just hit me that all of Kokonoe's clothes have a zipper like thing on them, you can see a small one Makoto's jacket and Noel's outfit. compared to the oversized one on Mai's.
>>
File: 43187441_p48.png (155KB, 605x501px) Image search: [Google]
43187441_p48.png
155KB, 605x501px
>>157062896
>For all we know, instead of losing against Hazama, she might be shown winning against him on her own storymode.
Hahahaha no. Even Tao has more evenly matches against Hazama than Mai.
>>
>>157062805
>she
>>
>>157063118
>People actually want Tao with a sword

>>157062896
You know people can still lose in their own story mode right? Just look at Makoto with Hazama
>>
>>157062896
Goddamn it man, give up with this Hazama talk. I love Mai but you are overestimating her power and making completely unwarranted extrapolations about her abilities.

And chapter 5 of Variable Heart has quite conclusively shot down your Platinum theory, which you kept presenting as fact.
>>
>>157061031
Unless she has actually eaten Lambda's food before, how would she know it was better? Doesn't this just show that she assumes that it will be better?

>>157061234
>Noel checks Nu during the climax fight, she confirms that they've developed their own souls.
Doesn't say she tried to absorb them. If she noticed Nu had her own soul, of course she wouldn't try to kill devour her.

>Souls = memories. So they shouldn't have Saya's memories.
So you were just making shit up? Just because they get their own souls, does not mean that they suddenly forget memories they already possess. Their personalities and souls were after all created from the memories they already had. Would be weird if they suddenly forgot everything.
>>
>>157062896
Mai lost. Get over it faggot
>>
>>157061434
>Saya's hair isn't originally purple, it's blonde like her siblings. But she is No.5's "child."
No, if
is true then why
>Her hair is purple because Saya's body was born from No. 5
>>
>>157062805
To be fair, she does find that outfit embarrassing and tries to excuse it by saying that Kajun gave it to her.

Where did you find that image by the way?
>>
>>157063454
Whatever happened to loli Es anyways?
>>
>>157063735
We don't know yet. Her story continues in the next chapter that isn't out yet.

Interesting that the main blazblue world also has Embryo Storage units in addition to the Murakumos.
>>
>>157062796
Movement is similar, despite the nerf to the amount of it. You could begin with that in CPEX.
>>
>>157063665
Her hair's purple because ~experimentation~.
>>
>>157063519
>Doesn't say she tried to absorb them. If she noticed Nu had her own soul, of course she wouldn't try to kill devour her.
Noel says that she CAN'T become one with them because they've developed their own souls.

>So you were just making shit up? Just because they get their own souls, does not mean that they suddenly forget memories they already possess. Their personalities and souls were after all created from the memories they already had. Would be weird if they suddenly forgot everything.
I'm not the person you originally replied to, but there's nothing that suggests that Lambda and Nu have any portion of Saya's memories. Yes, they are unnaturally fixated on Ragna, but that might just be due to their status as Prime Field Devices; Noel says that all of the Prime Field Devices have at least a small portion of the Origin's soul, and we all know how much of a brocon she is.

>>157063665
Well, her hair turned purple either due to Relius' modifications on her, or more likely it's just from Izanami's presence.

Also, take this with a big spoon of salt, but I think one of the translators in DL might have said that Saya Terumi's hair was originally supposed to be black, and the purple was just a coloring mistake.
>>
>>157062805
She is too innocent to realize this is happening.
I find her reasoning to change into that outfit a bit weird though. She changes clothes because her other outfit is a bit shredded. But why wouldn't she keep her panties on? Even if people could see her panties, wouldn't that be better than not wearing any at all?
>>
File: 674864adg.jpg (238KB, 1245x608px) Image search: [Google]
674864adg.jpg
238KB, 1245x608px
>>157064035

Mai tends to do what other women tell her what women do.
>>
File: Miyauchi.Renge.full.1905265.jpg (355KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Miyauchi.Renge.full.1905265.jpg
355KB, 739x1000px
>>157063923
Does that mean Mai was experimented on too?

Actually in my headcanon I like to think the Hazuki family desenced from the Miyauchi family, due to hair color and hair antennas
>>
>>157063454
>Goddamn it man, give up with this Hazama talk. I love Mai but you are overestimating her power.
In Calamity Trigger Lichi of all people defeat Hazama. He wasn't going all out and was just playing around but he still lost. What I am saying is that we could have something like that happen in Mai's storymode. That's not overestimating her power at all. We could have a scenario where after you win against Hazama he goes something like:

"No time to play around, I guess I have to get a little serious".

or something like that.
>>
File: black hair.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black hair.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>157064353
Anime often has blue hair be a stand-in for black hair simply because it's more visually interesting, especially if there are multiple character with that color. Mai's "real" hair color is probably black, just as it appears in the manga.
>>
>>157064372
Faggot Litchi can channel the damn boundary
>>
>>157064554
When did Litchi become a faggot?
>>
>>157064528
I know starting out Mai's hair was Dizzy-ish Blue, but later on they made it much more purplish. Unless Purple is also a stand in for black in anime.
>>
>>157064676
When Roy give her the bee
>>
Doing Naoto's trials right now, I feel like I'm missing some special trick to Naoto's dash cancelling.

Like how the fuck do you do his drive attack into enhanced Rekka without dropping it? Do you actually just have to do a perfectly timed tiny micro dash? Shit's way too hard.
>>
>>157064676
She likes to dress up cute grills in embarrassing outfits.
>>
>>157064806
>Like how the fuck do you do his drive attack into enhanced Rekka without dropping it?
You do the microdash reeally fast. Not even joking
>>
File: e2wcDh6fBP-2.png (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
e2wcDh6fBP-2.png
11KB, 300x250px
Uh oh Arakune just got full curse, what do you do?
>>
>>157063454
>And chapter 5 of Variable Heart has quite conclusively shot down your Platinum theory.
Have you read the chapter yourself? But it still works, you just have to change it a tiny bit. My new theory is that it isn't Luna or Sena, but the body that was later used by them. Check it yourself. The game explicitly tells us that the body that was used was one that Jubei had found. He had originally intended to use it to just store Trinity in it, but since Sena and Luna's were fading away they decided to stick their souls into the body as well. So it is still entirely possible that this is the body that was being used.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-01-18-12-23-58e.jpg (326KB, 480x780px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-01-18-12-23-58e.jpg
326KB, 480x780px
>>157064739
I'd say that the original shade was greenish, which does resemble that of Dizzy. I much prefer the new purplish color they switched to.

I'd say that her hair is still "really" black though. In the manga her hair has the exact same shade as Meifang who has black hair in color illustrations.
>>
>>157064996
Give him the PATRIOT APOCALYPSE (hopefully it's still a invincible reversal in CF)
>>
>>157064996
I block with my amazing reactions
>>
>>157064935
Jesus christ. I don't think my thumbs are capable of this.
>>
File: 1472788684279.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1472788684279.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>157047694
>Someone actually found my drawing of Azrael
It's not really good, the shading I did for it looks really weird and rushed, and his face looks off too.
>>
>>157065048
What color does green stand in for in anime?
>>
>>157065040
There is no proof for your theory. All you're basing it on is them being both children as if that means they have to be connected. And that child had completely straight hair, while Platinum has puffy hair, so they don't even look the same.
>>
>>157065354
Dunno. Maybe some shade of brown?
>>
>>157038194
>>157038326
If he's just a man who was using the Susano'o, then yes, he was likely driven made by the timeloops and wants to escape by destroying it all.

Alternatively, if he was really THE Susano'o the whole time (people are telling me conflicting things here), then it seems he got pissy about what his fellow Sankishin was doing to the world and he decided he would destroy Amaterasu's dream world out of spite.
>>
>>157064996
rage quit
>>
Maianon, are you getting a PS3/4 and BBCF because it has Mai in it? I'd like to fight you with my Azrael
>>
>>157065882
He doesn't actually play the game
>>
Is Azrael more unga bonga than Leo?
>>
File: 9543123156.jpg (272KB, 1245x863px) Image search: [Google]
9543123156.jpg
272KB, 1245x863px
~Es~ needs to smile more I think.
>>
>>157039892
>>157039919
So were all the previous bodies PFDs xx thru xx or was it just Nu as Nu-13 every time? We barely know anything about the other PFDs before Noel (except for 1st and whatever the fuck "No. 5" is)
>>
>>157066129
Ragna destroyed Nu-13 multiple times before her smelting was able to be completed finally in Kagutsuchi.
>>
>>157066094
I want to give loli Es a hug and take care of her, poor thing being trapped in a coffin for so long.
>>
>>157065585
The game does not say anything about Terumi being the Susanoo Unit's "original spirit" or whatever. All we know is that he is the oldest known user and the best at using it.

If anyone says otherwise they're pulling your chain.
>>
>>157065960
Didn't he say before though that if Mai becomes playable that he'll actually play it?
>>
File: 98783488645.jpg (300KB, 1242x987px) Image search: [Google]
98783488645.jpg
300KB, 1242x987px
>>157066274

Human contact is not recommended as a intervention.
>>
>>157065960
Pretty sure he does, since he's mentioned stuff from the games before and seemed to know XBlaze better than 90% of the people from this thread. Doubt he plays competitively or against people in general though.
>>
>Restriction 666 released
>I am strength. I am power. I am everything.
>Dimensional Inference Field deployed!
>My very being is the sword of the gods that will destroy all!
>Idea engine linked!
> I am Takehaya Susanoo.
>BLAZBLUE ACTIVE!
>THE END HAS COME!
>>
>>157066426
Fuck that, she's cute and I feel bad for her. I'm gonna take care of her and make her happy.
>>
>The very last fight of the story is Ragna vs Jin

Poetry.
>>
I'm pretty disappointed you never go Unlimited in the story.
>>
>>157066629
Give her puddings, lot of puddings.
>>
>>157066376
>The game does not say anything about Terumi being the Susanoo Unit's "original spirit" or whatever. All we know is that he is the oldest known user and the best at using it.
Yes it does.

Firstly, Susano'o is the character select name. Not Terumen, or Terumi. It says Susano'o.
Second of all, Terumi himself says that he is Susano'o, and that he's literally a God that was worshiped by humans. He also refers to Amaterasu as his elder sister.

So it's pretty obvious that Terumi is either Susano'o, or at least he believes without a doubt that he is. I'm not saying that it's 100% confirmed, but it's pretty damn likely.
>>
>>157065585
Susanoo was a god of destruction, just as Tsukuyomi was one of protection. Destroying was always meant to be his purpose. All the timeloops simply got him pissed off to the point he decided to destroy everything, including his sister.

>>157066376
Terumi has been calling himself the "true Susanoo" in his astral since CP.

>>157065882
I intend to do so.
>>
>>157066129
The thirteenth unit had multiple bodies that were in the process of being tempered. Ragna destroyed one of them in an unknown Library branch, one of them in one of the Akitsus, and tried to destroy Nu in Kagutsuchi.
>>
>>157064027
>Noel says that she CAN'T become one with them because they've developed their own souls.
Doesn't mean that she tried absorbing her. Could mean that she decided that absorbing her would be the same as murdering her.

> there's nothing that suggests that Lambda and Nu have any portion of Saya's memories.
Wasn't Nu always rambling about looking forward to Ragna killing her over and over again. Sound's like a Saya memory to me.
>>
>>157053974
In the end Trinity keeps fucking up.
>>
>>157066993
>I intend to do so.
Please add me on PSN then: GF202020

In fact, everyone here can, just mention /blaz/ or something in the friend request. I can't play BBCF until US release though, actually getting the limited version to set off the series on a high note.
>>
>>157066961
>>157066993
No, the thing is that's all just what Terumi says. We only have his word to go on, and while it wouldn't really change anything if it's right or wrong there's still no explicit confirmation.

All we really know about the Susanoo Unit is that it was found in the Boundary in the original timeline. There's no mention of a soul inhabiting it, and to be honest it would be kind of weird if there was considering neither Amaterasu nor Tsukuyomi had one. Relius was doing the expositing too, so if Terumi were in there you'd think he'd mention it.

You could pretty easily argue that Terumi was the first soul in it, and thus he is Susanoo the same way The Origin is Amaterasu, but that's all still speculation in the end.
>>
>>157066958
I'll help her make GIGA PUDDING and be a good father for her.
>>
>>157067161
>Doesn't mean that she tried absorbing her. Could mean that she decided that absorbing her would be the same as murdering her.
Uh, no. Noel says she is unable to do it. As in, she can't.

>Wasn't Nu always rambling about looking forward to Ragna killing her over and over again. Sound's like a Saya memory to me.
That's because Ragna has literally killed Nu like 3/4 times throughout the series.
See >>157067046

>>157067247
When has Terumi ever lied? Any time he's given lore related information, it's 100% correct.
>>
Did it hit anyone else that Terumi was right how a bunch of pussy humans are the cause of everything. them abusing the prime fields even after they grew souls and then killing them without mercy caused the black beast to be born along with a war that caused untold amounts of suffering and once a fix was esbalished the humans once again warred over the power of the azure the power of a god. It's happened not only in the age of origin but also xblaze and bloodedge expeience. Humans and their lust for boundless power, their lust to eradicated their enemies with said power and selfishly abuse that power to their own ends without end is the cause of all of this shit. Humans are disgusting creatures motivated by greed yet again.
>>
>>157067359
Actually, technically everything is Terumi's fault if you think about it.

If he hadn't bailed out of the Susano'o Unit, it probably would have never been found by the humans, and they would have never tried to look deeper into the Boundary for the Master Unit.
>>
Who has higher damage Ragna or Naoto?
>>
>>157065048
That probably has something to do with this:

The Japanese word for blue-green (a color that has no real equivalent in English) is "aoi" 青い.

Aoi can also be translated as "fresh" or "newly grown". And it just so happens that a lot of fresh and newly grown plant life does have that very light blue-ish green.
>>
File: 973465134697.jpg (531KB, 1245x1788px) Image search: [Google]
973465134697.jpg
531KB, 1245x1788px
>>157067323

This sounds pretty dirty
>>
File: IMG_8952.png (815KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8952.png
815KB, 2048x1024px
>>157067323
~Hmmmm~
>>
File: storycg_ny_02.png (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
storycg_ny_02.png
455KB, 1280x720px
>>157067161
Nu does have portions of Saya's memories, it's pretty unambiguous about it. She even has a whole bit in CT where a memory of Jin talking to her is distorted into him attacking her.
>>
>>157056003
So.. Jubei/Kajun/Gii/Nago have system voices, but right now Jubei is the only non playable that has character select callouts for all of them?
>>
>>157067584
>>157067620
I don't mean it like that!

GIGA PUDDING is the best puuding kit you can buy, and cooking is required. I'll help loli Es make it while bonding with her in a Father-daughter way and make her happy.
>>
>>157067351
>Uh, no. Noel says she is unable to do it. As in, she can't.
How do yo u know what she meant?

>That's because Ragna has literally killed Nu like 3/4 times throughout the series.
>The thirteenth unit had multiple bodies that were in the process of being tempered. Ragna destroyed one of them in an unknown Library branch, one of them in one of the Akitsus, and tried to destroy Nu in Kagutsuchi.
Was that how it went down? I was always under the impression that it was just other Murakumo units. Like unit 8, 9 and 7.
>>
>>157067842
All of the Murakumo units have some of Saya's memories, it's why they all have such an obsession with Ragna.

Mu-12/Noel is the only one with a portion of Saya's soul, and that's pretty much just because of Master Unit shenanigans.
>>
There are only 4 gag endings this time.

The nightmare harem one
The Isle of brotherly paradise one
Naoto dating sim with Racquel using Rachel's cgi
Flat chest vs Big Boobs, Magical Girl Trinity one

I honestly feel like while this game is swimming with content there's even more on the way since not only do they want the game to last a while compared to the previous installments, there's some stuff that makes no sense in the story such as how Mai and Kajun know Platinum and how come Kajun has no lines or physical appearence in the story mode at all. In fact yet she's drawn with Mai at the end. Mai doesn't even meet Makoto and Tsubaki, just Noel for a brief moment
>>
>>157067874
Yes.
>>
>>157068281
Mai is confirmed to have some small substories in each of the main story chapters. Other DLC characters might get the same.

But more importantly, could you summarize the gag reels? Or better yet, link them? They are literally all I want from this game.
>>
>>157067359
Greed isn't disgusting, it is one of the things that drive humanity and pushes for innovation.
>>
File: arcade cg 3.png (2MB, 1920x920px) Image search: [Google]
arcade cg 3.png
2MB, 1920x920px
>>157068281
Kajun is shown in one of Mai's arcade CGs. But it would make sense for them to add a few more scenes to flesh things out a bit.
>>
The ironic part about all of this is that everything started when humanity found God and decided to use it to create true world peace.

Except then they decide they need to get some horrific human experimentation going and fuck everything up forever.
>>
I want to marry Es!
I'll give her all the pudding she wants!
>>
>>157068281
Might be more gag reels in the DLC's. We know that we're at least going to get a Mai DLC but there might be other future ones like Jubei and "unknown".

>>157068463
Gorgeous! Where did you find this?
>>
>>157068591
There is no God.
>>
>500 posts
>no Susanoo webms

please
>>
>>157046134
We awaken the chaos, apparently
>>
>>157068463
Damn, Relius fucked Mai up good, then again, in her post fight cgi she was full of injuries while Relius was just fine and from her trailer and what little I could read on the cgi, Mai passed out from her injuries and exhaustion while Relius just fucked off. the line read like "Wait, I can still fight." or something.

Poor Mai, wanna help friends yet all it gets her is an assbeating and nearly dying for nothing.
>>
File: arcade cg 1.png (2MB, 1920x920px) Image search: [Google]
arcade cg 1.png
2MB, 1920x920px
>>157068664
It was posted by this guy in a previous thread: >>157056003

I'll post the other two CGs now.
>>
File: arcade cg 2.png (2MB, 1920x920px) Image search: [Google]
arcade cg 2.png
2MB, 1920x920px
>>157068664

>>157068738
Yeah, she got beaten up pretty badly, though she was able to recover pretty quickly it seems. Probably because her body is a grimoire. I think we'll have to wait for her arcade route to come out to find out exactly what happened though.
>>
>>157068140
>Was that how it went down? I was always under the impression that it was just other Murakumo units. Like unit 8, 9 and 7.
Only 11-13 were based on Saya
>>
>>157068760
>>157068941
Wow!!! Thanks! But he only linked to a text file.
Did he upload her music score as well?
>>
>>157068591
>The ironic part about all of this is that everything started when humanity found God and decided to use it to create true world peace.
Funniest thing about that is no 2 humans can agree on what "True world peace" is. let alone a whole group of them, to some people world peace is killing all minorities except the women and keeping women as slaves. to some people killing the entire world to ascend to a new plain is world peace, to some people destroying modern civilization to live off the earth and wild life is world peace, it's subjective and of course conflict will arise from so many different mindsets. That's probably why the human experimentation happened in the first place, to find one thing a majority of humanity could agree on. Unomaru probably had it right in xblaze to mind control everyone into being a hive mind after all
>>
>>157046457
from what I can gather there's a family tree starting with some girl in XBlaze's backstory called the Azure Shrine Maiden; Mei, Naoto, Saya Terumi, Tenjo, and Homura are all part of this bloodline (at least, this is what I recall)

It's possible that No. 5 is modeled after not Saya Terumi, but some other unseen member of this family, since people are claiming the story Relius tells doesn't match the point Saya Terumi was alive.
>>
>>157046134
CF leaves off with the following sequel hooks:

-Relius is still alive.
-Hazama jumps into a Cauldron instead of explicitly dying.
-Rachel expresses her intent to search for Ragna as long as she needs to, even though she can't remember him.
-An alternate Tsubaki in the Susanoo Unit shows up.
-Nu is seemingly comatose and hasn't gotten a happy ending like everyone else did.
-Carl has completely become a villain and seems poised to do some screwed up crap.
-Arakune is still around.
-Ragna's sword vanishes from his grave.
-The game itself ends with a NEXT TIME: [ALPHA] AWAKENING THE CHAOS.

Most of the characters have had their plots resolved, so it seems like a good opportunity to move to a new story entirely.
>>
>>157069017
Somebody did in the previous thead:

https://mega.nz/#!W15AnYKK!kdpDhiCQmSOa1EZhTPNzN-zyLqaXTSCV13uUTEnox3c
>>
>>157065882
>not calling him Maifag

whats going on here
>>
>>157069070
Get off your soapbox.

They started development of Prime Field Devices because they noticed the Master Unit responded to human-shaped objects. So they needed to find some way to send something human like into the Boundary, and then for some reason went with "let's turn ordinary people into robots".
>>
File: だめ.png (90KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
だめ.png
90KB, 900x700px
>>157047052
Done.
>>
>>157069017
Also here's just the mp3. It's called "VARIABLE HEART":

https://my.mixtape.moe/jexkwn.mp3
>>
So Mai's theme is Variable Heart?
Imaginative
>>
>>157068140
>How do yo u know what she meant?
It's called common sense.
>>
File: 1475702780966.png (682KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475702780966.png
682KB, 716x537px
>>157069086
>Hazama jumps into a Cauldron
Hazamamen confirmed?
>>
>>157048041
is there anyone in BlazBlue who can defeat the evil Yucky Terminal?
>>
>>157069080
Relius was alive when Saya was alive. He personally witnessed her death.
>>
>>157069251
Nice, great.
>>
>>157069383
Yes, the entire manga is actually based around Mai trying to find her perfect theme music.

It's revealed in the end that all important characters have their own theme music that plays in the background and when two people are arguing over who get to play their song during combat, the Boundary intervenes and spits out a VS Theme.
>>
>>157069383
Yup, almost as immagivite as Lambda's whole character. I hope Mai dies next game, Celica had the good graces to get killed, come on,mori do me a favor. You owe me. Kill the useless characters already, they add nothing to the franchise beside stupid waifufags who come here and shitpost and don't even play or buy the products.
>>
>>157069983
Jesus christ, every post you make is so obviously identifiable. At this point you're more autistic than Maifag, and more annoying.
>>
>>157069104
So what all is in this?
>>
Is Tsubaki really in the Susanoo unit? Her voice didn't have the filter that Hakumen, Jin and Terumi had.
>>
>>157069352
Man, this sounds shojo as fuck,the beginning part you can imagine screens of Mai and her friends doing generic SOF stuff as it plays then when the second part starts you see a brief flash of their older selves.
>>
>>157049080
considering all the later points in the story where Ragna is at risk of becoming a Black Beast (and in some endings actually becomes one) I'm thinking Ragna still existing is deemed too great a threat

(I have no idea if they know Ragna dying is what triggers the loop, though; I'm grasping at straws, I don't really know how to make sense of Takama's plan)

>>157049376
>>157049517
You know how everyone talks about how Hakumen is only at like xx% of his power at a given time? That limitation does not exist with Susano'o Terumi, because he was always meant to have that body.
>>
>>157069983
Why are you so salty anon? You're just angry because she's waifubait?
>>
>>157070245
I wouldn't really call it shoujo. If anything it's similar in tone to Makoto's and Platinum's themes.
>>
>>157070289
>That limitation does not exist with Susano'o Terumi
It doesn't exist within Susanoo Terumi because he wasn't stuck in the Boundary forever. It has nothing to do with him "always being meant ot have that body", since there's no statement that's been made concerning it. Him being the original owner is just speculation, and even if he was, him not being affected from prolonged stay in the Boundary is even more of an unfounded statement.
>>
>>157070220
It's just theorized since she has both Ookami and has what seems like really long hair.

Also, Naoto says that he'd seen a female Hakumen before, that called herself Justice.
>>
All this time I've been stuck in the "main" mindset that I never considered playing subs. So in CF I'm gonna play multiple subs.
>>
I just listened to the Susano'o theme, and I'm starting to think Terumi is just trying to deny that he wants a hug.
>>
>>157070196
It has all of the new themes.
>>
>>157070857
Coolio
>>
>>157070521
Why not just have several mains? I have 3.
>>
>>157070628
No he just hates his abusive sister
that's why he's obsessed with her Must DIE-ing
>>
>>157071325
#Terumiwasthevictim
>>
File: 1410674581863.png (432KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410674581863.png
432KB, 566x800px
ZEA
>>
Touya playable when? I want to kick Susanoo's ass as the superior protagonist.
>>
>>157054142
>>157054808
I'm really hoping Nu is the next protagonist, or is at least the Jin/Noel to whoever it would actually be.

Watching a sympathetic villain be broken down to a sad, empty shell, then having her slowly develop into a functional person (and maybe even hero, who knows) over a journey sounds like a hell of a character development ride. I'd love to see it.

also:
>white bird flies by when we see a bedridden Nu
>another white bird lands on Ragna's grave, revealing his sword has gone missing
> -NEXT- Awakening the Chaos (to be fair, there is also an alpha sign, so Alpha-01 may be involved)

Maybe Nu took the sword, and she's gone on a journey?
>>
>>157071614
Thanks to Susanoo, I now see the faces in Hakumen's shoulders.
>>
>>157071780
please fuck no
>>
>>157068286
>>157056003
Neato. Are the character select callouts based on release order too? (and is Jubei after Mai if so)
>>
>>157071823
Awakening the Chaos is also the song that plays during the credits.
>>
>>157071780
>implying Terumi isn't Touya
>>
>>157055304
Ragna the Cuckedge?
>>
File: 1446677743296.png (169KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1446677743296.png
169KB, 500x278px
Relius did nothing wrong
>>
>>157071780
No, please, I'll stop shitposting about Mai if you promise to never bring that kinda thing up again.
>>
>>157071834
You know, they look an awful lot like snakes.
>>
>>157072017
I will never understand why people still believe in this stupid theory.

The pudding quote wasn't correct in the first place.
>>
>>157072148
I said it to fuck with you actually.
>>
>>157072064
Relius just wanted to make the perfect robot waifu.
Terumi just wanted to be free from his annoying older sister.
Hazama just wanted to be a real boy.

Truly, they did nothing wrong.
>>
>>157055983
>Litchi is cured and her memories gone
>the bridge between her and Roy has been burned
>the not shitty part of Roy is in Lao Jiu (unless he leaves at some point?), and I doubt Litchi is going to fuck that

holy shit is Bang going to win after all this time
>>
>>157071780
I want Taro.
>>
>>157072373
Roy's just chilling in the Boundary doing research
Bang may have a chance
>>
Jubei for DLC. Don't fuck me on this Mori.
>>
>>157072319
I love how this isn't incorrect.
>>
>>157062432
Tager confirmed to be Ragna's selfish little sister
>>
>give the last Noel and Ragna fight Pandora Tears
>give the last Jin and Ragna fight fucking True Blue
>>
>>157072112
Almost as if snakes were being used to signify an incomplete Susano'o!
>>
>>157064372
I'd wager what might happen is you get to beat Hazama as a match but then you just kind of lose in the next cutscene. They do it all the time.
>>
>>157072882
No, the noel ragna fight was Stardust Memories
final terumi fight should have been harder and have endless despair or just continue the theme susanooh used in their fight
>>
>>157072882
I won't lie, the BGMs actually made me tear up.
>>
>>157073019
It really should've been Unlimited Ragna VS Unlimited Terumi.

I don't understand why they decided to skimp out on Unlimited characters this time around.
>>
>>157070424
Wait a minute that sentence...
>>
>>157055983
You forgot Hakumen's manpain about losing Tsubaki and having to kill Nii-san almost getting everyone killed yet again by challenging Ragna at the worst possible time and giving Terumi the openings needed to take control of Nu & backstab him while he's distracted by the chance for payback.
>>
>>157073019
AND WITH A WONDERFUL SINGING VOICE
I WAS BESIDE MYSELF
FROM START TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!
>>
>>157066129
>>157066221
So he's just been killing Nu-13 over and over before she woke up, and Kagutsuchi is when he finally fucks up and doesn't get to the Cauldron in time? That adds up. Thanks guys.

Now I really want to know who the hell the other PFDs were
>>
>>157073278
He killed Nu twice per loop.
>>
>>157073278
>So he's just been killing Nu-13
>killing
Destroying
>>
>>157073082
Who is that?
>>
>>157073069
Yeah I was expecting for a kind of hard fight with Unlimited opponents, at least.
>>
File: hakumen.png (18KB, 504x471px) Image search: [Google]
hakumen.png
18KB, 504x471px
>>
File: What a development!.jpg (219KB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
What a development!.jpg
219KB, 783x1024px
>>157073082
Now ain't this interesting!
>>
>>157073019
>No, the noel ragna fight was Stardust Memories
Oh yeah
You right
>>
Okay Rachelfags, after 8 years of pure tsun how did it feel to see Rachel acting like the little girl she looks like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JkJtb4-1KM
>>
>>157073523
>Ragna finally made Rachel cry
>>
>>157027837
Is that Carl?
>>
>>157073278
In BlazBlue's world, we only know the first (was involved in the experiment that unleashed the Black Beast in 2099), the fifth (implied to be a copy of Saya Terumi, Ragna, Jin, and Saya's "mother"), eleventh, twelfth, and thirteenth. The rest are probably destroyed or sealed away as well.
>>
File: 6gGtZxkGaIm5We4d.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
6gGtZxkGaIm5We4d.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>157069352
This sounds like the intro to an anime than a character theme.

>>157068670
I'll save you senpai
>>
>>157073523
150% erect.
>>
File: Not Terumi.png (218KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
Not Terumi.png
218KB, 500x479px
>>157073523
Well I certainly wish that Ragna fella well.
Hope he's having fun out there!
How's he doing, anyways?
>>
>>157071968
Yeah, the order is Susa, Es, Mai, Jubei, Unknown.
>>
File: Mori and his fuccboi.jpg (88KB, 852x639px) Image search: [Google]
Mori and his fuccboi.jpg
88KB, 852x639px
>till the end BB had to rely on convenient asspulls to barely wrap up story
>till the end it dropped ball so hard on any hype moment
>till the end they had no fucking idea what to do with 3/4 of cast
>till the end they couldn't hire any good studio for 15 minutes of anime cutscenes

I don't know if I should be either impressed or angry
>>
File: 1414351759263.jpg (364KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1414351759263.jpg
364KB, 750x1050px
>>157073097
Being HakuJin is suffering
>>
>>157070445
Ah, my bad, then. Sorry.

>>157072014
Ah yeah, that's the last thing I forgot. I'm really excited for what comes next. Watch it be a light novel that never leaves Japan, though.
>>
>>157073082
lmao he actually is a walking copy pasta
>>
File: Blazblue_Azrael-concept-artwork1.jpg (146KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
Blazblue_Azrael-concept-artwork1.jpg
146KB, 1000x980px
What happened to Azrael? Did he get sent off to fight the gods he wanted.
>>
>>157073707
I wonder what No. 5 was like, or at least if she interacted with her children at all.

I'm told Jubei killed her, so I'm hoping there was a damn good reason for that, because he just fucking murdered Ragna's mom.
>>
>>157074327
There are no Gods
And Jin froze his weak ass
>>
>>157074327
The final fight should have been Azrael vs Susanorumi.
>>
>>157074327
Stuck in a freezer in time out for being a bad boy.
>>
>>157073982
It's all his fault for being a manbaby and relentlessly chasing after his brother after Tsubaki tried to stop him, walking into another person's fight while injured, panicking when under stress, and being easily baited.
>>
>>157074467
This can't be true, Azrael can't job. He's supposed to be undefeatable.
>>
>>157074327
He was too late to get to fight Susanoo, so he just went and sat in his fridge again.
>>
>>157074327
That weak fuck was getting his ass fucked by Kagura. Hur I have fighting technique and all you have is raw strength, shit pissed me off. But then Azrael took off 4 of his limiters and Jin just froze him. He went down like a bitch and wasn't worth the build up, almost wish he was never added.
>>
File: 1387929578420.gif (475KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1387929578420.gif
475KB, 480x270px
>>157074556
>>157074327
get fucced
>>
>>157074556
HE GOT REKT
YO BOI GOT SHAFTED
>>
>>157073868
Pretty safe to get excited for him now, then. Thanks!
>>
>>157074669
Why didn't he go pick a fight to the death with Kagura?
>>
Why doesn't Azrael just vibrate his muscles really fast to melt the ice?
>>
>>157074327
Ragna walked out on him, Jin froze him mid-power up, Kagura read & punished his scrub tactics. He went back to his faithful wife of many years, the absolute-zero freezer.
>>
>>157074863
Cuz it's magic ice
>>
File: 1387340658289.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1387340658289.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>157074327
lmao fucking jobber gorilla
>>
>>157074863
Yukianesa's ice drains lifeforce. It's also magic bullshit that ignores physics.
>>
>>157074374
Ragna, Jin, and Saya were created artificially, and when telling Tsubaki about it, he says his first memory was a grey room, huddled in the corner with his brother and sister. One day a shockwave knocked him out, and when next he awoke it was a church. The laboratory that made them were probably just using No.5 to pump out prime fields/Embryo Storages/whatever the fuck Ragna, Jin, and Saya are. They're No.5's "children" but that doesn't have to mean she was actually a mother to them.
>>
>>157074883
So what's the point of the character? Is he just a guy who wants to fight strong opponents and jobs in the end?
>>
>>157071834
So you've been blind these past 8 years?
>>
Azrael never intended to win
>>
Are there any jubei x kokonoe doujins
>>
So...just how abyssmal IS the BlazBlue anime?
>>
File: when you die.png (522KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
when you die.png
522KB, 540x517px
>>
File: 1457120596837.jpg (153KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1457120596837.jpg
153KB, 665x598px
>>
>>157075356
Music was good.

Animation was laughably bad.

Plot was literally Calamity Trigger in 2 episodes then Continuum Shift in like 10.

It was gloriously bad.
>>
>>157075410
>>157075370
what the fuck
>>
>>157075441
Wasn't there a beach episode?
>>
>>157073019
I'd have preferred Nightmare Fiction III
That would bring everything full circle
Or at least have Under Heaven Destruction III for the last last fight
>>
>>157075356
Ace Attorney anime
>>
>>157075232
He's just there to deepen Tager's history and serve as a foil to Ragna, who needed to find a reason to fight other than rage and the enjoyment he denies feeling.
>>
>>157075370
At least every face that Terumi makes is fucking beautiful.

Also, the song implying that Terumi has literally no reason to live other than to stop his sister is pretty depressing.

Calling it now, Terumi is the original Ragna who originally wanted Saya to just let go of the past before the time-loops drove him nuts.
>>
>>157075223
I like that scene because Tsubaki keeps thinking Ragna must of been a shit brother to become like she thinks, then Jin tells her that Ragna was a doting brother who always put his family before himself, then she thinks he must of turned evil one day, then Jin corrects her again that he hacked off Ragna's arm and burned down the church, also Noel is Jin's sister, Saya. I'm glad she didn't throw a fit hearing Noel address Jin as "Jin-nii-sama",tho.
>>
>>157075720
First part meant for >>157075356
>>
File: smoothsnake.png (317KB, 490x597px) Image search: [Google]
smoothsnake.png
317KB, 490x597px
>>157075720
you've been hit by
a smooth criminal
>>
>>157075827
Also, hearing that the Imperator is Jin's little sister.
Poor Tsubaki, getting lorebombs dumped all over her in quick succession.
>>
>>157075223
I had figured as much, otherwise one of the siblings would have brought her up. I forgot where it came from, but there's an image somewhere of Jubei rescuing the kids and Ragna is awake, so if nothing else he would have remembered.

Though, now what I'm really wondering is what the context of Jubei killing her was. Was it a mercy killing, or was she hostile?

>>157075356
The anime is definitely worth a watch. Either you'll unironically enjoy it, or far more likely, you'll be laughing at the fucking ridiculous animation (Terumi makes the whole thing) and overall QUALITY. It's a work of art, one way or another.
>>
File: KingOfQUALITY.jpg (106KB, 606x2047px) Image search: [Google]
KingOfQUALITY.jpg
106KB, 606x2047px
>>157075356
Finally get to post this
>>
>>157076073
>>157076121
>>157075720
Are we sure that the anime isn't just Terumi's interpretation of what happened? it's just so fucking bizarre, has to be a joke.
>>
>>157075534
Yes. The highlight is Ragna being crushed under Nago's weight.
>>
>>157076036
>>157076121
I am so fucking aroused.
>>
>>157076258
>Terumi looks like this because he genuinely believes he's attractive that way
>>
File: BB_CT1_001.jpg (488KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BB_CT1_001.jpg
488KB, 1110x1600px
>>157076073
It's this one.

They never talk about their mother, so it's completely possible they didn't even know about her. Jubei could've killed No.5 before he busted them out.

She was probably hostile, Jubei is badly wounded. Rachel also says that if not for Jubei's Sekigan, he never would've been able to rescue Ragna. But all Relius says is that Jubei destroyed every particle of No.5.
>>
>>157076073
Considering Jubei was heavily injured, I assume Miss prime field didn't just let Jubei off her. Also, Ragna woke up after Jubei's already taken them out of the lab, he got off Jubei andt treatened him to release Jin and Saya, then he saw Jubei's wounds and relented in just letting him carry Jin. With a brother like Ragna it's no surprise both his sibling developed such complexs over him, Ragna still shows this once Noel is complete and Saya reborn by punching Kagura in the face for hitting on her, he even says don't touch my sister.
>>
File: 1383710754091.jpg (165KB, 1454x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1383710754091.jpg
165KB, 1454x1472px
>>157076259
I thought the highlight was this
>>
>>157076258
https://youtu.be/E4QQ3EfyBFA?list=PLjHTPm3gLKTOX3r_3TeXWuYVram7W1RgV
>>
File: 1438939398767.jpg (483KB, 1440x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1438939398767.jpg
483KB, 1440x1458px
>>157076514
>>
>>157076756
I'm so fucking hard right now

I recognize that bulge!
>>
>>157076514
I blocked that out of my memory, but yes, that happened too

>>157076460
>>157076484
Yeah, that was the image. Thanks. I haven't seen it in a while, so I forgot Jubei was beaten up in it. No.5 being hostile adds up now. What was this from, again? Another novel? A material collection?
>>
File: The bulge is recognized.jpg (172KB, 799x433px) Image search: [Google]
The bulge is recognized.jpg
172KB, 799x433px
>>157076756
Que?
>>
I remember jacking off to that shortt scene of litchi shaking her ass at the camera.
>>
>>157076921
The first CT novel. He's also beaten up in CF when Jubei takes them to the church.

Ragna is ridiculously protective in the flashbacks. He doesn't even want Sister to touch Jin and Saya when they're just lying on the floor, and he thinks she gets them lost on purpose. It takes a while for him to open up to her.
>>
>>157038034
Rolling
>>
WHEN YOU DIE
WHEN YOU DIE
>>
File: Goodbye snekman.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye snekman.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>157078151
> I must go now, my pantheon needs me.
>>
>>157078151
what the fuck happened

also holy hell seeing the black beast fully rendered is awesome
>>
>>157078151
i will miss you little snake friendo
>>
File: 021 - nI2HsIw.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
021 - nI2HsIw.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>157076921
Pic related is from CF.
>>
Have you guys read the Bloodedge novels?
>>
>>157078445
>not just using her healing powers
>>
File: sDZbuDL.png (602KB, 646x928px) Image search: [Google]
sDZbuDL.png
602KB, 646x928px
Have you guys read the variable heart chapters?
>>
File: p023.jpg (159KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p023.jpg
159KB, 1135x1600px
>>157078465
I can't read Japanese so nope.

Mori still has to explain this shit and the climax of the second novel though.
>>
>>157078151
There has been only 1 game where this glitch was cool and it was SFxT because the stages for some reason had HUGE amount of shit outside the visible part.
>>
>>157078560
The ones that are translated, yes. It's a nice manga.
>>
File: face_of_despair.jpg (18KB, 243x264px) Image search: [Google]
face_of_despair.jpg
18KB, 243x264px
>>157078465
>XBlaze was localized
>but not Bloodedge Experience
I don't even care if it's YP with their shitty release schedule, just do something. Would've made for a nice inclusion in the LE as well.
>>
>>157078560
Best RH/VH Boy is now here
>>
>>157078742
XBlaze was a game, and none of the novels have been translated. It'd be nice if they were though.
>>
>>157078614
I thought that and the Phase Shift novels were fan translated, though? How do people know much about Celica if not.
>>
File: tumblr_m7476juW7N1rp8suv.gif (19KB, 161x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7476juW7N1rp8suv.gif
19KB, 161x220px
>>157076054

It's been a hectic few weeks for her
>>
>>157078614
Rachel looking for Ragna?
>>
>>157078893
CPE
Phase 0 and Phase Shift 1 and 2
>>
>>157075720
>stop his sister?
HUH?
>>
>>157069251
Perfect

Thanks
>>
File: nyaro~n.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nyaro~n.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
>>157046472
You should've used this for "nyoro~n".
>>
>>157078885
visual novels are not games.
>>
File: 8863802.jpg (103KB, 538x426px) Image search: [Google]
8863802.jpg
103KB, 538x426px
so does Tsubaki get to fight anyone and be useful? I feel like she deserves it after being baited around so much
>>
I wonder if Makoto is still in love with Naoto after the series ends.
>>
>>157079931
She almost died in 1 hit from susanoo terumi
>>
File: 1425359i.jpg (55KB, 547x376px) Image search: [Google]
1425359i.jpg
55KB, 547x376px
>>157080027

Darn it!
>>
>>157079501
When Ragna finally talks to the girl inside the Master Unit, she gets angry at him.
>1st Prime Field: "I... was all alone, and so scared, you know?"
>1st Prime Field: "Tell me, why? Why did you throw me away?"
>1st Prime Field: "Why did you try to [kill] me?"
>1st Prime Field: "...To the point of even becoming that [black monster]..."
>1st Prime Field: "I'd just alway, always, always, always, towards Niisama---."
>Ragna: "Sorry... I guess the [me] from back then... just couldn't figure out any other way to stop you..."
>1st Prime Field: "Stop me? Why? All I did was destroy the world just like [I was told]... And yet... And yet!"
>>
>>157079931
Some kind of alternate Tsubaki is implied to be in the Susanoo Unit in the end.
>>
>>157080017
Makoto seems like the kinda girl who could get over a crush unlike literally everyone else in the series.
>>
What if Terumi was the original Jin?
>>
File: tumblr_m2u51zAvn71r4i9x6o1_500.jpg (250KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2u51zAvn71r4i9x6o1_500.jpg
250KB, 500x708px
>>157080306

Sexual Tyrannosaurs
>>
>>157080124
If it makes you feel better, she was still deemed fit to take care of Nu before Ragna decided to do a u-turn and devour her dream, apparently.
>>
Post your main's Twitter handle.
>>
>>157079931
Haven't checked out story mode yet, how wet did tsubaki get when she realised zeaman was jin?
>>
>>157080554
@naotoxraquel4eva
>>
>>157080554
@Haz4toptier
>>
>>157079501
If Terumi is indeed Susano'o, then Amaterasu would be his sister.

Funny how that happens to be the original Saya.
>>
>>157080162
Oh, thought you mean Terumi's sister.
>>
>>157080967
I did.

>>157080162 was a different anon.

See >>157080943
>>
>>157080554
@deadspike
>>
>>157080441
Wasn't Nu getting steadily weaker?
>>
>>157080306
Wow, I guess that makes me a Blazblue character!

Would we anons be villains?
>>
>>157053892
Why do they all have their pinky fingers extended?
Are they sipping tea or something?
>>
Alright guys, lets talk quotes.
You remember how Yuuki Terumi was a fake name?
Naoto's winquote vs Terumi is "This sensation is... No, there's no way I'd run into one of Terumi's relatives here".
Well, I guess he never said his name isn't really what he says it is.
>>
>>157081234
Did you even notice his index fingers?

He's obviously trying to rock out.
>>
>>157081173
Would you abandon a Nox-less, one-eyed, unconscious girl after rapaciously devouring her dreams and breaking her mind?

You're not that much of a beast, are you Anon?
>>
>>157081616
I would never abandon Nu no matter what state she was in. Saving Nu is my default state and making her dream come true is the only answer
>>
>>157081616
No. I'd keep it for myself, and leave the audience wondering if perhaps leaving her was the merciful option.

And by that I mean I would cuddle her until she could love again.
>>
The arcade credits theme is great.
>>
>>157081616
If it was Es in her Ruby palette that I mind broke, then no. How could I abandon my most beloved possession?
>>
>>157080554

@whitevoid
>>
>>157081459
"Yuuki" is definitely a play on his ghostly appearance.

But he must be a Terumi if Naoto recognises something in him.
>>
>>157080554
@thatsnuts
>>
>>157080554
@MajorYayoi

Tsubaki is no nonsense when it comes to these things.
>>
>>157079931
your shit waifu will never be useful pupwa.
>>
How's stylish in CF?
>>
>>157082760
It's like choosing to play as Pupwa
>>
>>157082857
People like him apparently, so it's cool right?
>>
>>157082760
Are people still trolling with stylish Tager in CF?
>>
>>157056042
>Saya's his sister.
That never stopped the Yayois.

And stop with baiting. You know full well that Ragna is as much a siscon as Saya is a brocon.
He's pumping that imouto womb full of seithr cum even as we speak right now.
>>
>>157074781
He did, but Kagura exploited is fighting style and when he tried to unleash his limiter, Jin just froze his ass.
>>
>>157083172
What does seithr sex feel like?
>>
>>157083385
Bags of sand.
>>
Reminder that when all's said and done, Terumi is Ragna's big brother. And so is Naoto.
You thought this family tree couldn't get any more fucked up, didn't you?
>>
>>157075827
She didn't actually say any of that though; she was actually shocked that Jin would try to kill his own brother.
>>
>>157083172
The Origin's body already merged with Noel. The little bit that remains inside the Master Unit is just a little bit of memory left over.
>>
>>157082548
I seriously don't get it.
Either Terumi is really the Terumi clan's great ancestor and they're all related to Susano'o , or Terumi was actually one of No.5's brothers in the current timeline and jacked Susano'o at some point.
>>
>>157083492
FucKInG CALleD !T
>>
>>157084010
>>157084010
>>157084010
>>157084010
>>
>>157066473
He only plays the piss easy story mode. I challenged him once and he turned me down saying that he doesn't really play all that much.

And holy shit, Mai's theme is pretty boring. It actually trumps Naoto for least exciting theme.
>>
>>157083492
At least he's not his father.
>>
File: 1466729731478.png (535KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466729731478.png
535KB, 1200x800px
>>157083975
Find out more at BUY MY LIGHT NOVEL
>>
>>157080554
@ACatIsFineToo
>>
Can I retard 20 questions you guys? So I really want to get into anime fighting games finally since I have the limited time after work to fill and hearing a new bb is coming has had me watching as many streams as I can. But basically... since I don't have a ps4 and a shitty old ps3 should I get the bb on steam (the most recent extended one) till I can afford a ps4, and if so does it only play with controllers, which would you recommend? Ps4 or 360 or even some off brand shit if it's good? I know a lot of you probably use fight sticks but aren't those all like $150+? And I'm not sure if it works on the PC version or would br with the investment if I really only end up playing one fighting game.
>>
File: 23961330.jpg (208KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
23961330.jpg
208KB, 600x750px
>>157040838
Mature looking women (twenty-something) are never popular among weebs unless they have some very particular traits (evil lady, ara-ara milf etc), not to mention her shitty role in story mode.
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.