[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 751
Thread images: 118

File: 1465138249031.jpg (202KB, 1247x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1465138249031.jpg
202KB, 1247x1920px
AWAY AWAY >>145274671

>Patch 1.09 Info
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com
>>
>E3
>teaser trailer of BB2
>or new DLC

FROOOOOM
>>
File: How to AB.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
How to AB.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
>>145393537
when they would announce it if they would

when is Sony's turn
>>
>>145393537
BB2 would be shit and it would retroactively ruin BB1
If they make a new DLC I'm gonna cream my pants though
>>
Uh I'm stuck on Cleric Beast..

Can I get help please? I beat Father G without dying but this guy.
>>
File: How to Defiled Amy G.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
How to Defiled Amy G.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
>>145393721
Doesn't matter, I need more of BB, be it in any form of game or stuff, I'd preorder it immediately anyway
>>
File: How to HBLB.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
How to HBLB.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>145393785
Cleric beast is optional and dead ends. You can just ignore him for now.
>>
>>145394053
But I need the Hunter Chief Emblem
>>
File: 1465064190309.png (12KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465064190309.png
12KB, 268x268px
>Sony Conference is mid way through
>New trailer is being shown without much introduction
>Somber violin melody starts playing
>"Welcome back, Good Hunter"
>It's a new expansion
>Pricetag $40
>Twice the size of TOH
>Includes a new chalice
>Takes place in Valtr's homeland or in the "east" where the Chikage and Rakuyo come from
>>
>>145394269
HOW MANY HOURS I CANT INTO TIMEZONES
>>
>>145394152
>Hunter Chief Emblem
You can just open the gate from the other side for free.
>>
>>145394328
A little over 4.
>>
File: 1464677448390.jpg (28KB, 310x346px) Image search: [Google]
1464677448390.jpg
28KB, 310x346px
>>145394269
>not in Cainhurst
>>
>>145394479
We've already been there anon. There's not a lot to it. I don't want to time travel, but I guess a Cainhurst Nightmare might be fun. Hunter's Nightmare as an echo of Yharnam and the burning of Old Yharnam was neat. I'd be okay with a similar theme except focusing on the Vileblood Purges.
>>
File: xBjmm5l.jpg (3MB, 4000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
xBjmm5l.jpg
3MB, 4000x3500px
>>145393687
4 hours from now.

This has been a terrible E3 so far. Very bland.
>>
>>145394336
Other anon, how? I never knew this
>>
File: 1429449896052.jpg (4KB, 168x160px) Image search: [Google]
1429449896052.jpg
4KB, 168x160px
>>145394409
>>145394596
>it's now 1AM
>have to go to work at 7AM

I guess sleep is for the weak

At least it's not when I'm at work
>>
>>145394575
It doesn't have to be Cainhurst castle.
A nightmare that shows the whole story of the place would be the best, especially if there's a part that represents Pthumeru.
>>
>>145394205
>>145393386
This for the anon asking how to record any recent gameplay you want on ps4, in case you didn't see it in the other thread.
>>
BSB beat anybody? Pass will be bbg as always
>>
>>145394680
>finally finding out if Logarius was the King of Cainhurst and if the Executioners were based there
>learning more about the decline of the Pthumeru
>More ARC and BLT weapons
Yeah. Sounds good.
>>
Last thread's wordcloud
>>
>>145394881
Are you asble to do these from the very first BB threads that were made during the release days?
>>
>>145394649
Go through the door that opens in the Cathedral Ward after you beat BSB. The down via the rafters.
>>
>>145394946
I could try if you give me a link to one of these threads.
>>
>>145394873
Cain was the king of Cainhurst, the castle was named after him
>>
File: house.cthulhu2.jpg (368KB, 1600x931px) Image search: [Google]
house.cthulhu2.jpg
368KB, 1600x931px
>>145394680
>>145394575
>>145394479
>>145394269
I'm sure they're done with Bloodborne, but if we're talking hypothetical expansions I'd kill to go to the fucking moon and it's like Hellstar Remina meets R'lyeh
>>
>>145395034
>Cain was the king of Cainhurst
You have no evidence of that. He was probably one of the FIRST Kings, but they've been around for a really long time. I'm pretty sure Logarius was part of the Cainhurst nobility. The Executioner's Gloves wording is really suspicious.
>>
l would like a DLC that takes place in the past in byrgenwerth with extended zones, honestly, l felt the place was too short given the importance it has on the story
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>145395220
>I'm pretty sure Logarius was part of the Cainhurst nobility

VAAAAAATI

not bully anon, but that's a dumb statement/spoilet]
>>
>>145395407
Lecture hall was going to be part of Bugertown. Wished they had done that.
>>
>>145395453
>but that's a dumb statement
No u

>Knew how to use the Crown of Illusions to obscure Annalise and her throne
>Can use blood magic like Maria/Queen Yharnam
>"One of the secret treasures hidden in Cainhurst. The gloves of an executioner from a faraway land. Passed from executioner father to executioner son, these gloves can be used to summon wrathful spirits of the past by smearing them with blood. It is said that the nobles found immeasurable delight in the dances of these vengeful specters."
The gloves were used as a plaything by the Nobles. That's really telling.

It makes perfect sense that the King would lead a violent purge against his countrymen if they became degenerates. Why is he a Martyr if he didn't die? Why didn't he smash Annalise into pulp the way Alfred did? Remember, Alfred considered the completion of this task to be the completion of a task that Logarius couldn't/wouldn't do.
>>
>>145395798
>His sword is similar to the Kriss daggers wielded by Pthumerians.
>His Scythe even appears to be the same aterial as the Pthumerian Elder's Staff
>He even dresses and looks like the Descendant or the Elder
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 266x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 266x340px
>>145395798
>And so Logarius donned the crown of his own volition, determined to prevent a single soul from stumbling upon the vile secret

Why would he want to imprison his iwn queen?
Why would he lead a band of coneheads to raid his own castle?
why would he be called a martyr for aacrificng himself to kill his own people?
Why would Executioners admire him?
What does blood magic have to do with wrathful spirit magic (which is what powers the wheel and Logarius Scythe)?
>>
>>145396245
>Why would he want to imprison his own queen?
She was tyring to emulate Queen Yharnam and that didn't work out well for the Pthumerians. Also she was sending knights out to slaughter people for dregs. It was bad
>Why would he lead a band of coneheads to raid his own castle?
Because of the above
>why would he be called a martyr for aacrificng himself to kill his own people?
See above
>Why would Executioners admire him?
See above
>What does blood magic have to do with wrathful spirit magic (which is what powers the wheel and Logarius Scythe)?
The wheels' magic is drawn from being soaked in the blood of Vilebloods. That's where the blood magic is coming from. Queen Yharnam displays some similar blood magic abilities in phase 1 with her big explosion attack. Any sort of blood manipulation/magic is a strong sign of Cainhurst/Pthumeru
>>
>>145395798
>Knew how to use the Crown of Illusions to obscure Annalise and her throne

You didn't even know how to use it but all you needed to was to out it on ti reveal Annalise.
Also, he doesn't use blood magic, he uses the same magic the wheel has, that comes from MURDERING VILEBLOODS.
>>
itt:retarded lore theories
>>
>>145396561
>You didn't even know how to use it
We revealed it. He hid it. The throne room doesn't disappear when you take the crown off again.
>he uses the same magic the wheel has
The wheel's magic is based in the blood it's covered with you dink. Beofre the purges it was just a big blunt smashing tool with some spinning abilities.
>>
>>145396473
>Oh no, my people are killing other people, better kill them.

>>145396775
That's the point. His magic is the same magic as the wheel's (angey spooky vileblood ghosts that got purged). Why would he purge his own people? Because they were purging other people? Lmao

Never mind the fact that there is over 20 items deacriptions that you're chiosingbto ignore for your tinfoil hat theory.
>>
>>145397123
>"As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."
It wasn't wise to do the good thing and wreck his whole Castle and slaughter his subjects. It wasn't foolish of Annalise to try and gain power or bear a Child of Blood.
>Why would he purge his own people? Because they were purging other people?
Yes. His famous quote supports that exactly.

>Never mind the fact that there is over 20 items deacriptions that you're chiosingbto ignore for your tinfoil hat theory.
I've read literally of them. Not a sinlge one contradicts my theory

Let me repeat it all for you

>Controls the crown of illusions
>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise but was still deemed a "Martyr" for his actions
>Wields a Pthumerian staff and dagger
>Controls blood magic
>Dresses like the descendant and or elder
>Executioner's Glove was a toy to the nobles and a treasure of the castle
>Shares his theme with Queen Yharnam

HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE? HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.
>>
>>145397653
>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise
Because she's immortal.
>>
>>145397653
>Unwilling to kill Annalise
He wasn't unwilling, you dolt, he was unable. She's fucking immortal. Did you forget that?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 320x240px
>>145397653
>Controls the crown of illusions

So can you

>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise but was still deemed a "Martyr" for his actions

Anon, you can't kill Annalise, no one can.

>Wields a Pthumerian staff and dagger
Unless there's a description that says that's a othumerian weapon your making up shit

>Controls blood magic
So do executioners.

>Dresses like the descendant and or elder
And wet nurse looks like Eileen. Your point?

>Executioner's Glove was a toy to the nobles and a treasure of the castle
Yeah, because watching the ghosts of your sworn enemies get mad is fun, specially when they have been purging your people for years

>Shares his theme with Queen Yharnam
Lol what

>HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE?
Because the Executioners have been enemies of the vilebloods and had attecked them before?

>HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.
If Logarius is a martyr for killing his own people then Lord Farquad is also a martyr.
>>
File: image.png (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 640x1136px
>>145397653
>HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE? HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.

Anon, i think you should look up the meaning of "Martyr" and "self-sacrifice.
>>
>>145397653
>killing your own people to stop your queen from killing other people is self-sacrifice
>being considered a martyr for killing your own peaople for your own beliefs

Wew
>>
>Yharnam is visible from Cainhurst

This makes it feel so weird that they were mortal enemies
And even weirder that Cainhurst is inaccessible without summons
You'd think Alfred could've just built a boat to cross the water without needing magic horses to cross the broken bridge
>>
>>145398512
Logarius let himself die and turn into an undead watchdog to prevent anyone from getting close to her and to prevent her from getting out. It was literally the only way to stop the vile bloods, considering she is literally immortal.
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 800x800px
>>145396473
>because of the above
>see above
>see above

Are you aware your whole point is "my headcannon is right because my other headcannon confirms it?"
>>
File: 1456974243024.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1456974243024.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>>145394881
>JUST
>>
>>145398810
Read the thread buddy. I'm saying his point that Logarius was a vileblood and that he is considered a martyr for killing his own people is stupid.
>>
>>145394881
Why is it always JUST
>>
Sony conference in 3 hours right?
>>
>>145399009
>he is
No, you're just stupid.
>>
>>145399156
More like Brendanborne general
>>
>>145399229
>Logarius is now a woman

SOME GET VAATI ON THE LINE
>>
>>145398315
>Martyrdom
>the suffering of death on account of adherence to a cause and especially to one's religious faith
He was already known as a Martyr before we meet him or kill him. I've provided a pretty coherent explanation. He's a martyr through self sacrifice for the greater good.

>>145398850
That's not headcanon, that's just fucking logic. We know that Queen Annalise was copycatting Yharnam through use of Blood Dregs obtained by murdering Hunters. The current King could easily have been opposed to this.

Here's another question for you to wrestle with: Why did Logarius continue to wear the crown? Surely if he hated Cainhurst and wanted to destroy them, he wouldn't sit on a throne with their crown on his head. Why didn't he kill Annalise? Alfred considered the murder of Annalise to be his master's final objective. What stopped him? He loved her. She was his Queen. He spared her after the last Vileblood was killed and stood guard to stop her from ever siring more.

>As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."
>>
>>145400073
Because if his reanimated corpse wears the crown and attacks anyone that gets close then they can't use the crown to free her.

You literally cannot kill the Queen. Alfred Mashes her into paste, and she is still alive.
>>
what does /bbg/ think of Aegon of Astora's bloodborne lore videos?https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ17Wuu7rVt7ytbFGwAHZSzq2kZKqRlfw
>>
File: 666.jpg (51KB, 394x379px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
51KB, 394x379px
>>145400073
>Why didn't he kill Annalise?
SHE'S FUCKING IMMORTAL
>>
Bored hunter here. Does anyone need help at any level?
>>
>>145400398
Decent/10
Not so much of a I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG as Vaati is and brings on a few guests who know their shit.
>>
Radial Radial Triangle is the best combination for pure physical weapons, right?
>>
>>145400672
yes
>>
>>145399207
Yep.
>>
>>145400472
Then why do we need the Altar of Despair to put her back together after Alfred pastes her? He seemed pretty damn confident that he's sufficiently solved the problem and finished the job for his leader.
>"Now Master can be canonized as a true martyr!"
Surely Logarius could have done something like that and squeezed her remains into an urn and locked it up or something. Instead he slaps an iron mask with a garter wrapped around it on her face and stands guard forever.
>>
File: 1412076696807.png (21KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1412076696807.png
21KB, 200x177px
>>145400702
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 450x344px
>>145400073
>Here's another question for you to wrestle with: Why did Logarius continue to wear the crown? Surely if he hated Cainhurst and wanted to destroy them, he wouldn't sit on a throne with their crown on his head. Why didn't he kill Annalise?

Because she's inmortal, so if you can't kill it might as well just prevent anyone from finding her or freeing her. The crown description literally tells you this.

>Alfred considered the murder of Annalise to be his master's final objective. What stopped him?

She is immortal, can you get that through your head or are you just gonna keep writing fan fiction?
>>
>>145400764
>Instead he slaps an iron mask with a garter wrapped around it on her face and stands guard forever.
>"As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."

pottery. BB has the best lore ever.
>>
>>145400884
You're ignoring my arguments. She can't reassemble herself. You have to do it for her with a magical time altar. Alfred is totally confident that mashing her into pulp is a workable solution. Immortal or not, as a pile or flesh she can't really threaten anybody. Alfred was right. Logarius held back for some reason.
>>
>>145400592
NG+ rom is up if you want it
>>
>>145400764
>>145401015
She is still alive. The Alter just returns her to a humanoid form instantly by reversing time.

Otherwise, it would take a bit of time until she regened. But even in her pulpy state she would be a threat. Anyone exposed to it would be turned into a vile blood.
>>
>>145400764

>Surely Logarius could have done something like that and squeezed her remains into an urn and locked it up or something.

Also, what does any of this prove? Wether he was a vileblood or not he would have tried to kill her anyway.
>>
File: gnome.jpg (10KB, 169x148px) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
10KB, 169x148px
>>145400764
Because an urn can be broken. You can still use her mangled flesh. The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again. Jesus, are you really that dense? Even if Logarius pulped her, put her in a box and stashed her somewhere, someone could still fucking break it.

>>145401015
Furthermore, there's no evidence stating she can't put herself back together. It might take a while, but she'd still be able to, which would mean more Vilebloods. The only option left was to put her somewhere no one else could find her.

Jesus, this is some fucking Loranon shit right here.
>>
>>145401015
Because the moment he realized she was immortal she gave up on killing her. Alfred was the only madman who thought of smashin her to a pulp. See>>145401278
As you have clearly pointed out to us, Logarius was not smart.
>>
>>145401043
l'm gonna leave the ps4 turn off for a bit, l've been playing for 3 hours and the console is insanely hot
>>
>>145401472
>Logarius was not smart.
should alfred hear you saying this he'd smash you to pulp too
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 401x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 401x362px
>>145401630
implying that execucktioner would get close to me before I unzip my katana and teleport behind him.
>>
>>145401278
>Wether he was a vileblood or not
You think Vileblood and Cainhurst are the same thing. Your understanding of the lore is remedial. Please go brush up.
> he would have tried to kill her anyway.
But he didn't. We don't find a pile of mush. You can kill her too if you attack her enough

>>145401382
>You can still use her mangled flesh
No. In-game you can't become a vileblood by interacting with or owning the Queenly flesh. A writhing pile of pulp isn't a threat, only a potential catalyst.
>The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again.
Yet he didn't mash her into pulp AND lock away/guard a much more harmless urn/crate/jar.
>The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again.
and then what? start feeding blood dregs to a pile of garbage in the hope that it gets pregnant with Oedon's kid? Don't forget, it's not even clear that anybody at all knew about the effects of the Altar of Despair and that the Altar is guarded by the Emissary AND Ebrietas.

>Furthermore, there's no evidence stating she can't put herself back together.
Well... yes there is. If you leave the queenly flesh on the throne, it never reassembles itself on it's own.
>The only option left was to put her somewhere no one else could find her.
You're still ignoring how his disciple felt perfectly satisfied with pulping her and calling it a day. Was Alfred just a fucking moron who had no idea what Logarius wanted?

>>145401472
>Logarius was not smart.
He's actually really smart. He just has strong principles and convictions. He's the one who called himself out on sometimes doing unwise or foolish things. That's a sign of actual wisdom and intellect.
>>
>>145401893
>He's actually really smart. He just has strong principles and convictions. He's the one who called himself out on sometimes doing unwise or foolish things. That's a sign of actual wisdom and intellect.

Oh nice, can you link us to your fanfic?
>>
>>145394269
Don't mess with my heart like that
We al no that there's no DLC plans, and that BB2 is a fever dream and the best we'll get is another Soulsborne spin off with similarly fast gameplay
>>
>>145402098
That's not fanfic. That's just common sense anon.

An actual idiot wouldn't think or be aware of the fact that he was doing stupid things. Logarius calling himself out on his own failings is a sign that he was a pretty smart guy.
>>
File: bloodborne wolf fap.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne wolf fap.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>145401893
>No. In-game you can't become a vileblood by interacting with or owning the Queenly flesh.

You also can't jerk off in the game, that doesn't mean it isn't possible for the NPCs.
>>
>>145393847
Play through the game again you fucking cuck. No wonder divorce rates are so high.
>>
>>145402108
You know full well that a new IP would be far better than whoring out Bloodborne, and wouldn't retroactively ruin Bloodborne the way sequels are wont to do. All these idiots praying for a sequel need more eyes.
>>
>>145403083
you really need to calm the fuck down
>>
Its gonna be a DeS remaster, potentially with the removed archstone. Calling it now.
>>
>>145404803
There is absolutely 0% chance of that happening.
>>
>>145404803
Miyazaki deconfirmed a DeS remaster in the interview before last
>>
>>145405240
He "confirmed" it, or the interviewer said "DES 2 WHEN" and he said "fuck off"?

Because sometimes you people seem to have some difficulty with interpreting interviews...
>>
>>145405468
guy asked if they were doing a DeS remaster, Miyazaki replied by saying they wanted to do new things.
>>
>shooting a giant shark-man the size of a small house in the middle of a fully body charge with a tiny blood bullet causes it to lose all momentum and drop to one kneel, staggered
>>
>>145406102
DUDE

BLOOD

LMAO
>>
>>145406102
Bullets hurt
>>
>>145406102
Just because a bullet is 5 times as small compared to your body doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt like hell,
>>
>>145406274
so does getting your soft flesh rended by a goddamn power saw but they don't give a fuck about that
>>
>>145406026
So the exact opposite of confirming it.
>>
>>145406102
In real life you could kill a hippo with bullets.
>>
>>145406449
They do when you break their poise.
>>
>>145406481
Yeah, which is exactly what I said he did.
I have a feeling you were really looking to take a jab at people after being BTFOed in one of these last few awful lore discussions upon spotting the word interview so I'll forgive your mistake.
>>
>>145406614
Shit I read it as "confirmed" not "deconfirmed"
>>
>>145406449
People can survive being slashed by a knife 17 or so times, just like that girl who got shanked by a bunch of Slenderman obsessed psychopaths survived.

Getting shot tho? 70% chance it will hit a vital organ or make you bleed to death.
>>
>>145406026
At any point was "no" said?
>>
>>145406827
nope, but they're clearly not working on it.
Funny how the english language works
>>
BSB I need help :/

password is bsb
>>
>>145406947

BUT MUH AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT!!!!! MY AUTISM PREVENTS ME FROM INTERPRETING PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR
>>
File: Hippo_skull_dark.jpg (960KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Hippo_skull_dark.jpg
960KB, 2016x1512px
>>145406496
Maybe if you're sniping it with a high caliber rifle. Fuckers are one of the deadliest animals on earth.
You see how thick this skull is? Worse than bears. Take a hit and keep on charging.
>>
Sony conference in about an hour, right?
>>
>>145406962
Ringing
You're right outside the fog, right?
>>
>>145407202
More than two hours I think
>>
>>145407416
Yeah, just died be right there
>>
>>145407173
Some people hunt Elephants with a .22lr, muh shot placement
>>
>>145406962
Why do l always come late to jolly coops reeee
>>
Why do alot of the souls fags seem to hate BB PvP without putting time or effort into playing it properly
>>
>>145407862
You're not late and I'm doing a blt build so everything is kicking my ass till Cainhurst.
>>
>>145408080
You at the fog yet? I'm still ringin'
>>
>>145407939
Because they're bitter about 2 games worth of absolute dogshit pvp mechanics and don't own a PS4. I don't blame them, its easy to play fox and grapes.
>>
>>145408193
Yeah, I'm ringing again.
>>
>>145408080
lm turning on the ps4 l'll be there in 2 minutes
>>
>>145407939
Because not having absolutely instantaneous in and out multiplayer that isn't simple to both learn and master is too much for the current souls fanbase.
>>
If I make a chalice dungeon, do I have to complete the whole thing to be able to remake it without needing materials, or can I opt out at any time?
>>
>>145408507
You can remake it whenever you want with no ritual as long as you apply all the curses.
>>
>>145408331
l'm ringing at the fog, let's fucking do this
>>
>>145408627
I'm talking about the story ones
>>
>>145408328
I keep losing connection to the network. I doubt I can join.
>>
password is bsb right? l am too late?
>>
>>145408896
It could be an issue on my end too

>>145408902
Yes and no but I think my network might be at fault
>>
>>145408507
If you have made it once, you can remake it again whether you've completed it or not.
>>
>>145409034
Try restarting the system.
>>
>>145408248
>>145408446
I just don't get the it's just R1 and healing the game when the weapon movesets are way more huge and mixups are super important in BB more than DaS anyways.
Also you can actually punish heals on BB without resorting to roll catching.
>>
Damn that grab attack is so fucking op
>>
Fuck it sorry

Over it thanks Alfred.
>>
>>145409341
l'm ringing again in case you wanna go for a second try
>>
>>145409231
>just don't get the it's just R1 and healing the game

Most of those people never actually played BB, they just watched some retard play it on twitch for 15 minutes.
>>
File: piquant vitis vinifera.jpg (3MB, 2866x2052px) Image search: [Google]
piquant vitis vinifera.jpg
3MB, 2866x2052px
>>145409231
>>
>>145409514
I need a xanax

BLT build was a bad idea, I'm skipping him. I'll need help for the others

I'll come back for that labia faced fuck with my 10+ Chikage
>>
>tfw ringing for randos for 5 minutes
>still nothing
>look up at tv screen
>Searching for chime of Beckoning Bell with matching password

fug
>>
>>145410051
BSB isn't really that hard. Just strafe to the left and you can get around all his attacks easily. He has basically no tracking.
You can literally kill him while just walking.
>>
>>145409830
Fair point although I have noticed most of the DaS2 twitch streamers hate DaS3 and BB.

I get DaS3 because it's PvP is super bland imo I already have had my fill of that game. But i'll never understand dropping BB just because their game was a shitty unfinished mess.
>>
>>145410208
happens to me every damn time

wouldn't it be great if there was a 'general' password everyone used? There would be a shitton more summons. l sometimes want to kill 'old' bosses that are too low for me to be summoned for
>>
File: 1452972703514.gif (129KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1452972703514.gif
129KB, 384x288px
>>145410208
>fc time
>why is nobody invading me?
>forgot to ring the sinister bell
>>
>>145410381
Yeah, this is like my 5th playthrough with at least 600 hours. I'm just in some sort of mood today, so bsb kicking my ass is getting to me
>>
>>145410436
That would be pretty cool, but what's the ratio of players in bbg/reddit/wherever else there's a bb community to the randoms who don't hang out on forums about the game?

It could end up just gimping everyone who tries it.
>>
>>145410391
>DaS 1 fags shitting on 2
>DaS 2 fags shitting on 1 and 3
>DaS 3 fags shitting on 2
>Soulsfags shitting on BB because muh gems and muh healing

Souls getting popular was a mistake.
>>
>>145410867
It could of just been
DeS
DaS
BB
Fromsofts next ARPG
But there had to be sequels that stagnate the formula instead of expanding on it.
>>
>>145411058
And then somehow half the people here forget about the DaS sequels and think a BB sequel would be anything but a travesty.
>>
>>145411210
It should just be like how BB and DeS were originally supposed to be related.
>>
>>145411210
A sequel to BB wouldn't be inherently bad as long as it wasn't handled by a B-Team and then massively reworked halfway through production like DS2
>>
>>145406962
Still need help?
>>
>>145411349
youre forgetting das3
>>
>>145411210
I really hope by "Dark Fantasy" but from a different angle they do something not with traditional knights and mages.
>>
>>145411349
>A sequel to BB wouldn't be inherently bad
This is your heart talking, not your brain
>>
>>145411349
No, the thing that made Bloodborne stand out was that it was advertised as a werewolf hunter game that was about Lovecraft stuff and Ayyys instead. A BB2 would be lame. I trust Memezaki enough to create another interesting vidya universe and you can bet that it will be closer to BB gameplay after the resonance concerning DS3.
>>
Shit mang, this years E3 has been super underwhelming, when do they finally roll out the good shit?
>>
>>145411772
Sony and Memezaki will save us
y-you'll see
>>
>>145411772
Sony's conference is where my hopes lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
>haven't played bloodborne in months and decide to check it out again
>bloodborne finished downloading
>play it and download my old save
>can't use it because bloodborne isn't fully installed
>16/32gb(10 hours estimated)
>say fuck it and make a new char
>get to cleric beast
>get my ass handed to me 6 times
>7th try, cleric beast is almost kill
>mashing R1
>pic related happens
>fuck off for the night

I have become the causul
>>
File: frenzy.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
frenzy.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>145412697
>mashing R1

The casul indeed.
>>
File: 1459792147481.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1459792147481.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>145412697
>he get's killed by Cleric Beast
>meanwhile even Defiled Amy or Hotdog aren't challenges anymore
>>
File: lucifer.png (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
2MB, 960x540px
>>145413102
But what about the Pthumerian Descendant?
>>
>>145413102
You can always count on Laurence and Orphan.
>>
>>145413278
He's right, who's harder than Descendant in the base game?
>>
>>145413567
Pretty much anyone else. He's just a parry-fest, and he doesn't even hit that hard.
>>
Where do I go after Coast?
>>
>>145414823
Underground corpse pile, go kill Brador
>>
Now I don't know if I got good RNG but how the FUCK is Orphan of KOS the hardest boss in Bloodborne, let alone the entire series?

I beat him on my FIRST try, he's so easy to dodge and he staggered so easily that I can't believe people call him the hardest boss in the entire Souls series. Pontiff from DS3 was SIGNIFICANTLY harder. Frankly, Laurence was the hardest boss in the DLC for me (only because of his absurd HP/armor) whereas Ludwig/Maria/Orphan were genuinely easy as fuck.
>>
>>145415369
All luck.
>>
>>145415369
If you did the DLC on NG it's a piece of piss on NG+ it gets harder. Also OOK is like the best boss for showing how BB's combat has changed so much from DaS because it encourages trades and aggressive play like no other boss in the series.
>>
>>145415369
>Pontiff from DS3 was SIGNIFICANTLY harder.
nice try lucy

either A. You got lucky with RNG or B. you got gud before you reached the boss. Most people don't.
>>
File: 1463852673292.gif (2MB, 418x313px) Image search: [Google]
1463852673292.gif
2MB, 418x313px
>>145415369
>Hey guys I killed a boss first try how is he hard? :^)
>Guys look I killed "the hardest boss" first try look guys he isn't hard wtf r u talking about? :^)
Wow man you're so cool. Whoa. Golly gee.
>>
>>145415726
Orphan doesn't encourage trades at all, most of his attacks knock you down and the best way to avoid him is to read the space between him and his attack.
>>
File: snatcher.jpg (432KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
snatcher.jpg
432KB, 927x380px
>>145415856
He can't even spell "fifth" right; not so cool if you ask me. Golly gee.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>145415726

I literally missed the DLC on my NG and did it on my NG+ instead.

>>145415832

I genuinely find Pontiff hard to this day whereas I found Orphan ridiculously easy. I prefer Bloodborne infinitely to DS3 so if you're implying i'm a DS3 fanboy you're wrong (I actually found DS3 disappointing and BB is probably my favorite game to date).

Orphan of KoS was just laughably easy, same with Ludwig and Maria.
>>
File: 1437541927643.jpg (432KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1437541927643.jpg
432KB, 887x900px
>tfw it took me 2 hours to beat Orphan
i'm not even going to try and claim i'm even remotely decent at this game
at least i didn't summon
>>
>>145416091
Nigga, Pontiff was babies first soul game easy compared to Orphan.
>>
Sony time boys. GET READY MEMEAZAKI DO ME PROUD SON.
>>
>>145416307

>Pontiff was babies first soul game easy compared to Orphan.

Not to me he wasn't. I fought him with a UG + No shield so maybe that's it (A Guts build) but he was SIGNIFICANTLY harder than OOK. I found Laurence the most difficult in the DLC.
>>
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
>>
So sinister. Playstation truly is the most evil console.
>>
>>145416298
Orphan took me two hours and no other boss in the entire game gave me any trouble except maybe Maria.

Ludwig who I'd heard was pretty infamous took me two tries.
Maria I thought was pretty rough but because it took me something like five or so tries whereas no other boss in the game had.

My brother left the house when I first started Orphan, came back two, maybe two and a half hours later, and said "you're STILL on this boss?"

That's why I think it's a little bullshit when people say he's easy. I pretty much breezed through BB but that fucker was a brick wall.
>>
>>145416545
>A Guts build
Opinion immediately discarded
>>
>>145416298
>>145416648

>That's why I think it's a little bullshit when people say he's easy. I pretty much breezed through BB but that fucker was a brick wall.

I genuinely found him easy as fuck, same with Ludwig. What is the average level for NG+? Maybe I was overleveld?
>>
Pls have something Sony
>>
l wonder why most people from this board seem so nice, there's always someone willing to help for a boss/level
>>
just look at all these video games
>>
>>145416793
Smaller Community
>>
File: 1463712423377.gif (865KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1463712423377.gif
865KB, 294x233px
HELP

I talked to Eileen where she first appeared and opened up all the gates in Cathedral Ward, but she didn't show up by Oedon Chapel like I've read she should
I decided to just give it some time and made my way all the way to Byrgenwerth but went back because I knew killing Rom would cancel out the quest
But she's still not there
I even checked in Gascoigne's boss room and not even Henryk's clothes are there

I missed her second encounter on my first playthrough and chalked it up to me just missing a flag but now I'm really concerned
>>
>>145416793
l have a theory that they feel bad for themselves and are eager to help any other person as an atonement for their sins
>>
Jesus chrism Sony what a start
>>
>>145416730
I fought him around level 75 on NG, so I dunno.
I had 30 VIT and like 35 STR/28 SKL, so maybe I just had less VIT than I should have or something?
>>
>>145417013
We all have Djura syndrome
>>
File: oa - Cópia.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oa - Cópia.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>145416927
Did you search for her in the oedon chapel itself or outside the oedon chapel? Becouse she's OUTSIDE, at the left door l believe
>>
>>145417192
Yes, I checked that spot multiple times and she wasn't there
To be fair, I opened up the two gates I thought were required, then proceeded to Byrgenwerth
I came back and realized there was one I hadn't opened
But then I opened it up, Bold Hunter's Marked, and she wasn't there

Do I have to actually return to the Hunter's Dream first for the game world to update?
I would have figured marking would have been enough
>>
Why the world is so cruel of not letting bloodborne to have a sequel?
>>
>>145417496
It's because of people like you that Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 exist.
>>
>>145417482
Once you enter the Forbidden Woods, she's gone. You've failed her quest.
>>
>>145417603
TFW there was MGS games that were made past MGS2
>>
Even if they did not announce anything From related now in Sony's conference, it looks like they won nevertheless - again
>>
>>145417697
Hey MGS3 was damn good. Subsistence at least; idk how anyone could play with the fixed camera.
>>
>>145417482
>>145417646
l think you can find her where the cainhust crow would be (where the amelia boss fight takes place) after the red moon event. She's gone mad and will attack you at sight though
>>
>>145417646
FFFFFFFFFUCK

Why is her quest so directly tied to just opening some goddamn gates
The only gate I didn't open was a completely irrelevant one too
I would think she's show up there regardless
>>
>>145417771
It was good but the whole point of MGS2 was passing things on to the next generation.
>>
>>145417856
I mostly just want whatever she drops later, and to fight the Bloody Crow.
I didn't want to do three playthroughs because using a console in a full house is a pain in the ass.

I think I'm fated to this, considering I've never once in my life successfully finished Siegmeyer's questline
>>
File: Run.png (291KB, 843x480px) Image search: [Google]
Run.png
291KB, 843x480px
>>145418713
>I've never once in my life successfully finished Siegmeyer's questline
>>
File: 1457266909164.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1457266909164.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>145415369
>Laurence was the hardest boss in the DLC for me
>>
>>145419604
I've tried so many times, but any time I get it far enough, I fuck up on the Chaos Eater pit.

The closest I ever got was I had everything perfect, I was next to him by the pit, and I fucked up and didn't realize talking to him would cause him to jump in and he instantly fucking died.
>>
>sony conference
>vr
>vr
>vr
>vr

If they announce BB vr ever, I must be still dreaming or Sony has finally lost it
>>
>>145420067
Do people seriously believe that they'll show more Bloodborne at the E3?
>>
>>145420067
Seeing all these VR announcements makes me really wait for it actually to happen, but it probably won't

>>145420149
No but you can always hope
>>
When will from software show up?
>>
File: 1344210423367.png (298KB, 346x442px) Image search: [Google]
1344210423367.png
298KB, 346x442px
>mfw one-shotting orphan and then immediately dying to Micolash
>five times
>>
>>145420149
You'll never know for sure, it's good to live in hope mate, the nightmare never ends after all
>>
>>145420228
lt's literally the only thing l'm watching this for. lt's 4:00 AM in europe already goddamn how long will it take?
>>
File: 1436804848572.gif (1MB, 465x239px) Image search: [Google]
1436804848572.gif
1MB, 465x239px
>>145420346
I woke up only for for that too

I need to go to work in couple of hours anyway, I don't really expect to see it but at least after this we know for sure if they have anything
>>
File: 31241324124.png (905KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
31241324124.png
905KB, 800x797px
>No Miyazaki
W H Y
H
Y
>>
File: 1437540905795.jpg (121KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1437540905795.jpg
121KB, 599x880px
>it's over
>no fromsoft
rip my hopes and dreams
>>
>>145420346
Well it's a slaughter for Sony whether or not From shows up, I'm glad I stayed up for it
>>
File: 1465764063116.jpg (23KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
1465764063116.jpg
23KB, 350x351px
I just beat the Shadows of Yharnam and I'm pumped. I haven't got past these guys before.
When I enter Byrgenwerth, there is a hunter with some gas spray that one shots me. What do I do?
>>
>no From stuff at all
so yeah, it's safe to say /bbg/'s days are officially numbered.
>>
>>145421435
Kill her
>>
>>145421498
how cute you still try to bring us back to /dsg/
>>
>>145421498
Sorry man, we'll stay here.
Go back to your shithole.
>>
The night and the dream were long..

Actually only the night was long, the dream is going to be fucking short. l'm off to sleep. l stayed up all this long for nothing. Fuck you miyazaki
>>
>>145421549
>implying /dsg/ is relevant to anything
it's got nothing to do with that. There won't be a point to BB discussion for more than another few months at the most, and From clearly isn't announcing anything at e3 so there won't be any other stuff to talk about until long after we shrivel up and die
>>
t-there's always TGS, right?
>>
>>145421737
Keep telling that to yourself, maybe mommy will buy you finally PS4 one day
>>
>>145421737
>still trying
>>145397253
>>
>>145421737
>all these tears and salt

Hey mate you need to get off the ocean and crawl back to that shithole called /dsg/
>>
File: sanic.webm (553KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.webm
553KB, 1280x720px
Anyone for camerabeast?

I never have trouble with Paarl but this guy destroys me every time.

pass: camera
>>
>>145421828
>>145421862
>>145422021
l admit it guys, l'm butthurt becouse l can't afford a ps4 so l pretend the game is shit but deep inside l know it's a lie:_(
>>
>>145421828
>>145421862
>>145422021
Let's not pretend that this has anything at all to do with /dsg/, because it doesn't. /bbg/'s already pretty slow and it won't survive another year with absolutely nothing to sustain it. I don't give a shit where any of you go after the fact.
>>
>>145421785
Wasn't that where The Old Hunters was first shown to? It was a while ago so I don't remember too well but there might be some slight glimmer of hope.
>>
File: 0.jpg (389KB, 847x567px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
389KB, 847x567px
>>145422561
>>
>>145422541
>deep inside l know it's a lie
You can't even begin to comprehend just how much of a lie it is.
>>
>>145422292
Who?
>>
Do I need to kill the witches to get to Cainhurst?
>>
>>145423221
Yes.
>>
>>145423250
fugg
>>
>>145423341
It's like 5 steps away from the cainhurst post, what's the problem boi
>>
>>145423341
Witches are easy, if you get rid of your insight it's basically a free kill.
>>
>>145423396
It's pointlessly linear garbage is the problem. Might as well play DS3 instead.
>>
Why is the Beasthunter's Saif literally a folding scythe instead of being in any way related to a saif?
>>
>>145423468
>whining this hard for a 1min long boss fight
>>
>>145422663
It did, but for a whole new game they would've at least had a CG trailer for e3 if they were working on it. There's nothing. It's a really shitty feeling but there's nothing, and all that's happening in the remotely near future is From milking the shit out of DS3.

idk if I can get too many more runs of BB
>>
File: oceiros.jpg (576KB, 3204x2398px) Image search: [Google]
oceiros.jpg
576KB, 3204x2398px
>>145423853
>plus another minute round trip to even get to the boss and back

Have you ever studied game design? hint; It's a retorical question.

finsh high shcool then we can talk kiddo
>>
>>145424002
If you kill the witch of Hemwick a lantern will appear in the abode.
>>
>>145424002
>Dying to the witches at all
I'm surprised you could get past the axe knights.
>>
>>145424002
You'd probably be fighting them anyway for the workshop tool quit ya bitching
>>
>>145424118
>>145424152

>cainhurst post
>witches
>walk back to post

nobody said shit about dying.

Can you read at all or do you just love shitposting so much you type up your responses before even looking at what you'r ereplying to?
>>
shit, the mood in this thread sure soured quickly
>>
>>145424528
say that to my face fucker
>>
>>145424528
the fuck did you think would happen after From skipped their first e3 since DS2 came out?
>>
>>145423647
Because it's not literally a folding scythe at all.
>>
>>145423468
>pointlessly linear

It directly leads you to finding the Rune Tool which is something you'll want to be making use of by the time you're ready to be going to Cainhurst you twit.
>>
>>145424528
Luci tends to do that.
>>
>cant get good
>bad computer so everything is in slow motion
>pressing things too many times locks me into it
>have to count out the amount of attacks I want to do before hand
>if they attack mid way nothing I can do, too busy attacking
>>
>>145424781
it doesn't make any fucking sense
they should've at least had DS1.5 DLC footage by now
>>
Holy fuck Bloodletting Beast just annihilated me. Is this normal?
>>
>Amelia embraces the gold pendant to transform into a beast
>the gem the pendant gives you gives extra damage against beasts

Poetry?
>>
>>145425775
Absolutely as long as its the headless version.
>>
>>145425849
Oh jeez there's a harder version of it.
>>
>>145425795
Also

>the Witches of Hemwick are covered in eyeballs

What does it MEAN?
>>
>>145425918
headless is easier, don't worry about it
>>
>>145426006
Well, in either case, current version is wrecking me. Gonna spend a while learning his moveset, then give it a few all-in tries.
>>
>>145426092
attack its left leg and always make sure you're walking in that direction while hugging it to lower the chances of getting hit by its backstep stomp

use a serrated weapon while you're at it
>>
Can I get an anon for that sexy piece of ass Vicar Ameila?

Password is Doll
>>
File: 1465351610055.jpg (57KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465351610055.jpg
57KB, 540x375px
>using a fire gemstone in my build for the first time ever
>can actually kill Kin in some time under a year

Why didn't I do this sooner?
Why did I purposely make Ebrietas so painful for myself?
>>
>>145426362
Bolt is even better against eburi
>>
File: 1460288625557.jpg (147KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1460288625557.jpg
147KB, 728x1044px
>>145425987
>Witches of Hemwick are obsessed with eyes
>Byrgenwerth is full of eyes in jars
>Byrgenwerth forcibly looked for eyes in the Fishing Hamlet with claw like implements
>Witches of Hemwick forcibly pry out eyes with claw like implements
>Witches of Hemwick guard the Caryll Rune tool
>Caryll can be assumed to be a Byrgenwerth scholar given the line about making wheelchair-man proud

Witches of Hemwick were once Byrgenwerth scholars.
>>
>>145426205
Wee, third try. That was stressful as fuck.

t-thanks for the advice, anon

Now what do I do with this defiled chalice?
>>
File: 1465872147823.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465872147823.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>145424528
I'm upset about no DMC5

Let me grieve, anon
>>
Bloodtinge build so far. Help me out

vit:20
end:12
str:11
skl:10
blt:20
arc:7
>>
File: 1431867359551.jpg (87KB, 362x408px) Image search: [Google]
1431867359551.jpg
87KB, 362x408px
It's Kosm.
>>
>>145426640
that's another fucking travesty
The whole end to that conference doesn't sit right with me. They ended on a spiderman announcement, and then just showing a demo for something else they already announced earlier in the show? And there was no Yoshida. It really feels like they had to cut things last minute.
>>
>>145426726
28Str, 50BLT

14 skl if you want chikage backup you don't
>>
>>145426556
follow the speedrun guide, do ailing loran
if you're a physical build, make sure you at least have mensis gems for defiled
>>
>>145426726
Mine was Lone Survivor BL 42 Chikage

Vit 14 -> 20
End 11 -> 15
Str 11 -> 0
Skl 10 -> 14
Blt 7 -> 25
Arc 7 -> 0

Made for excessive bullying.
>>
>>145426916
Of course I'm taking blt and vit to 50 but why str and not skill?

>>145427008
Ty anon
>>
>>145427079
He probably said str for a cannon.
Also 42 one needs top titty gems for extra bully power.
>>
>>145426295
I'll be your best friend, we can watch my Criterion Collections together.
>>
OK fags it took me about 10 attempts but I finally killed Father Gasgon. I tried to do it on my own but I buckled and read some tips. As soon as I learned you could kite him over to those stairs and not have to be blocked by gravestones when you try to roll I beat him.

Anywho. I read that you can use the music box on him, but I never got the music box. And I didnt wanna go looking for it. So I beat him without it. So then I watched a video and saw where you talk to the girl. She gave me the music box. Then I came across the Celtic Beast. I beat him on the first try. Then I came back to hunters dream with what I thought was a shitload of blood echoes, and used almost all of them on a key for the area I just unlocked.

Felt pretty good beating that boss. Felt good getting the trophy. I also beat some big fucker and he dropped a bloodsomething that enhances weapons, so I got a trophy for that.

I can see why this game is so loved. The combat is super tight and everything else is A quality. I put the bloodblorne setting on my Elite headset, sounds so good.
>>
>>145427174
I couldn't fathom getting best gems at BL 42

sounds tough
>>
>>145426980
Ailing Loran? For gems or some shit? Alright.
>>
>>145427448
I also used part of Gehrman's set in my fashion souls.

I'm too shit to beat him at a level lower than 42.
>>
>>145427465
>for gems
no, for the materials
if you're in NG+ you can just buy bastards of loran, but otherwise you'll need to visit ailing loran a couple times
check the guide
>>
Which variant of based KIRKHAMMER would you recommend
>>
>>145427645
two radials + triangle

same as every other waepon
>>
File: 1444653524501.jpg (72KB, 454x291px) Image search: [Google]
1444653524501.jpg
72KB, 454x291px
>>145424528
BB absolutely killed games for me, I used to play non stop all kinds of games no matter the genre or release year, kept buying or pirating in constant flow new games to play after I've had enough of my current game

After playing Bloodborne for the first time I've had zero interest in any other game, I kept quitting halfway through or during the very first quests/missions, eventually stopping buying or even considering to try out any new titles

Only games that looked slightly interesting were that Detroit game and Kojima stuff, but I still can't feel the passion if it's not anything BB/Souls related. Fuck you Miyazaki for sucking the will to live out of me
>>
>>145427781
Okay. I'll be sure to remember that from now on.
Which dungeon gives viable triangles?
>>
I can't decide whether I hate Forbidden Woods or Yahargul more

They're not Blighttown tier, not quite, but every time I'm doing a new playthrough and get to either of those places, I'm vexed
>>
>>145427867
Isz
>>
>>145427867
Isz is where you go for triangles
>>
I don't think I can do it guys
I can't play any more of BB knowing there's fucking nothing on the horizon
Maybe it'll pass in a few days but fucking shit this sucks
>>
Anyone ever make an arcane build using something less conventional like the stake driver or a boom hammer? How'd you go about doing it and on a scale of mediocre to shit, how'd it go?
>>
>>145427630
Ahhh, alrighty.

Man I wish Chalice Dungeons weren't required for gems, they feel so dank and dismal compared to the rest of the game, which is just grim. It's claustrophobic.
>>
>>145428035
>>145428064
Fantastic, thanks anons.
Any suggestions for a build with 99BL?
>>
>>145428141
>I only want to play BB so I can stop playing it

the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>145428216
Like many people he realises there's nothing quite like a good FromSoft rpg
>>
>>145428034
I don't know how I did it but I've mostly memorised Forbidden Woods now, and it's not that bad to run through anymore
>>
>>145428216
That's not what I said at all dude
I've played so much of it but now all the motivation to keep going is just gone because it's been left in the dirt and there won't be anything else like it for a long time if ever
>>
>>145428509

Every time I'm in the second half of Forbidden Woods it's just fifteen minutes of SNAKE

SNAKE

GIANT SNAKES

SNAKE MAN

Oh hey an ayy

GIANT SNAKE

SNAKE

And so on
>>
How to coop with friend if I've already done the chalice dungeons. Want to help him through them for fun. I thought I could just add the chalice through the 2nd option, but I still have to run through the whole dungeon?
>>
>>145428208
Well it depends on what build you're doing but since it sounds like you're going with a strength /kirk/ you'll be after a 27.2 tempering gem for the triangle
>>
>>145426640
fuck, dude
I was so excited, I was even gonna go back and actually play DMC1 finally
>>
Anybody care for some co-op? I might go and kill Ebrietas, and I usually always need help.
>>
>>145428964
I'm in. pass?
>>
>>145428758
You forgot

PIGGUUUUUU

towards the end
>>
File: 1465870623683.jpg (17KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465870623683.jpg
17KB, 457x396px
>>145428915
I think I'm going to go replay DMC3 after I finish this DS1 run for old times sake. I just hope it comes out at some point, not giving up yet
>>
>>145429092
Shit sorry, uhhhh, pass is "bbg"
>>
>>145427353
>Gasgon
>Celtic Beast

New players are moe
>>
>>145429850
I'll be ringing by the boss fog
>>
>>145428034
FW is far worse than Yahar'gul, because even when you've gone through so many times that you've basically memorised the layout FW still takes a fucking age to get through because it's just that big whereas with Yahar you can just grab the helmet then zip to the second lamp, circle back a little for the UCW key, then if you've got the side-door open (which you should have) it's a straight shot to the elevator and portal, takes like three minutes.
>>
>>145429921
Sweet jesus fuck, is that par for the course end-game equipment or are you just min-maxed
>>
Do I have to kill Henkyr before turning shit into nighttime?
>>
>>145428812
Set a password and use the Short Ritual Root Chalice.
>>
File: 1462413249897.png (152KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1462413249897.png
152KB, 400x433px
>>145428812
Anyone? I've tried using the SRRC and I haven't gotten any luck with that, is that how I'm supposed to do it?
>>
>>145430145
28str/50blt with everything +10 and decent gems from the hamlet lanterns

I didn't expect it to go that quickly though. 0__o
>>
>>145430276
Yeah, was kinda amazed myself. Sorry I couldn't keep up after that initial R2 to the head, but it was quite the spectacle.
>>
>>145428964
Still need help?
>>
>>145430235
?
>>
>>145430612
Naw, another anon just melted her for me. Thanks, though.
>>
File: purge_vileblood_filth.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
purge_vileblood_filth.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>145394881
>think much wheel
>>
>>145399156
Because pottery
>>
File: 20160614000929.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160614000929.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145430717
I just grabbed the video of the fight. It was 40 seconds long, and my first cannon shot did 4517 damage.

0_0
>>
>>145431059
WEW

Not bad at all, was sexy to see.
>>
>No BB2 or BB of any kind
>No From of any kind
>No DMC5
>No RDR2
>Kojima, but for a game that probably won't exist for half a decade

this kills the good hunter
>>
So, do you all follow any set of rules in PvP? I never get invaded, but I invade often, and I'll generally let the host get ready if they don't attack first. If they do attack first, I just play dirty as possible.
>>
>>145432340
There is only a rule set for FC's. No one cares what you do when you invade.
>>
>>145431694
>wanting more yearly from releases
>>
>>145432962
Seriously, do these people just not remember anything?

It's like the mouse insisting on taking the electrified cheese when the safe one is right next to it.
>>
>>145432762
Oh, wasn't asking if there were /actual/ rules, just what everyone's etiquette was. I'm rather interested, the people in this game seem much more receptive to a friendly bout of dueling.

Then the faggots back off and pump blood vials but whatever
>>
>>145433169
I stopped caring since literally everyone I fight in Mensis turns out to be a vial-pumping shithead no matter how friendly and proper they acted prior to fighting.
>>
>>145432340
Don't heal unless they do first or there's more than one of them. If they do heal, I get them with Numbing Mist and keep going.

I'll duel if that's what they're after, but if I see them running the level I'll do like a proper invader and try my damnedest to ruin their day.

Don't abuse shitter strats unless they do too or heal.
>>
File: 1464205279047.jpg (310KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1464205279047.jpg
310KB, 852x1136px
>>145428034
Forbidden Woods was one of my favorite areas on my first playthrough

The first time I got on an elevator and rode up back to the checkpoint I thought "oh cool"
The second time, I was walking around screaming "WHERE IS THE NEXT LANTERN" and found the second elevator and came

For as frustrating as the snake area can be I fucking love how the whole place is woven together
>>
>>145399156
that's just how it works
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYzO2js7ggvPEg8125SIKDo6anvqirI2Dxj2JvYR0uM/edit#gid=0

someone oughta add this to the pastebin
>>
>>145433404
It's just a fucking delight to wear someone like that down to zero vials over the course of five minutes with solitary wheel strikes.
>>
>>145413746
This 'tard thinks I am talking about the first descendant you run into.
>>
File: Ebrietas.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>145431059
>>145431280

Hot off the presses.
>>
>>145434184
Jeez, the quality is all sorts of fuck, but I still appreciate it. Thanks~

What did you do to that first cannon shot?
>>
>>145434314
Maybe it was some sort of counter damage since it hit as she was leaping?
>>
>>145434314
It was just a bone ashed shot on what I assume is a 50 BLT build, but Ebrietas is probably in instability frames during that glide she does. The first shot dealt 40% more damage than the second shot, and instability causes you to take 40% more damage, so there you go. Also her head takes a bunch of bonus damage.
>>
>>145434462
>>145434559

Absolutely disgusting, really.
>>
>>145434637
If you really want to see a disgustingly efficient boss kill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyNmFVqvr8

Skip to 5 minutes.
>>
>>145434184
Jesus Christ, did you convert that to webm using a Gameboy?
>>
>>145435098
How in the holy fuck do you deal that kinda damage? And what machine precision is this?
>>
>>145435332
He's BL 240, but that's not significantly better than a 50/25 STR/SKL build for Cleaver/Axe. He's using Fool's gems, though. Probably the 21%/11% ones dropped by madmen.
>>
File: 1463622846415.jpg (30KB, 785x659px) Image search: [Google]
1463622846415.jpg
30KB, 785x659px
>>145435098
>Chrome auto-translates the title
>"Amendozu, messenger from the four-layer star world"

I'm calling Amygdala "Amendozu" from now on
>>
File: ML.jpg (425KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
ML.jpg
425KB, 1280x1811px
>literally 0% from presence at e3

Miyazaki you better be hard at work on the apology DLC for DaS3, a revitalization of Armored Core, and a new soulslike like Bloodborne
>>
>>145435416
"But such consummate skill, such ability, such adaptability, such numbing ruthlessness, such a use of weapons when anything could become weapon..."

No but that's actually pretty fantastic. I don't think there was anything close to this sorta end-game stuff in Dark Souls.
>>
is there any point in upgrading pistols if all I use them for is parrying?
>>
>>145435098
>layer 4 doorways just appear

I've never noticed that before
>>
>>145435523
From what I know, they're not so much done with Souls as they are done with Miyazaki
He's moving on to do other shit, B-team will keep pumping out Souls games
Hopefully this time they've learned from their experience and how DaS2 got its shit slapped by BB

The DaS2 DLC wasn't great but it was at least better than the main game so I'm sure they can improve at least a little bit
>>
I need help with Martyr Logarius, I need my Chikage.

Bloodtinge builds are suffering, it would mean the world if you helped[cheese] me with him

bbg
>>
>>145435869
>Bloodtinge builds are suffering

nah. It's worth the beginning part since you annihilate everything once you get your weapons.
>>
>>145436006
Which I'm looking forward to after I get help with him. I have trouble with him more than I ever do Ludwig
>>
>>145435869
On my way
>>
Whoops.
Got Mufasa'd?
>>
Good Lord I'm sorry, my face is red now.
>>
>>145436573
No worries mate. We'll keep working at it 'till we win.
>>
>>145436569
>>145436573

I'm picturing the sequence of events that led to these posts in my head. They are amusing.
>>
Does Chikage on a pure Bloodtinge build work better when played defensively than aggressively? I'd always had it pegged down as "run up to people and unzip with different timings to rollcatch people" before making a BLT build. The more I play it, the more it seems suited to a defensive playstyle.

It seems like the basic play should be harass with bullets to force them to be aggressive, then use unzip defensively. After sheathing, mix up between unzip, dash R1, dash L1, or just untricking it and going back to shooting.

Has anyone had success using it more aggressively? I can't really get it to work that well while playing aggressively.

It's a lot more interesting than I initially expected.
>>
Wanna go at him again?
>>
Gahhh

>>145436668
If you remember the arena there's lots of edges an unlucky hunter can fall off
>>
>>145437049
>>145437038
Room for another?
>>
Okay, so who are the messengers, why do they revel like babes, why do they revere the brave hunters, and why are they so fucken cute?
>>
File: Martyr_Logarius[1].jpg (38KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
Martyr_Logarius[1].jpg
38KB, 365x365px
>>145437049
>LONG
>LIVE
>THE QUEEN
>>
Damn, that was lame. I saw you land that square on his back too.
>>145437087
Sure, if you want.
>>
I'm so sorry, thanks for being patient

>>145437087
Yes, please
>>
BB crashed right when I was getting summoned for some reason.
Let me start back up.
>>
Who drops better blood gams, Hamlet eyebros or Mergo's loft eyebros?
>>
File: 1461159600917.png (414KB, 490x468px) Image search: [Google]
1461159600917.png
414KB, 490x468px
>>145437470
No rush
you good
>>
Good work, boys.
>>145437526
Hamlet drops better ones. They go up to around 22.5% I believe.
>>
File: 1461695557258.gif (431KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461695557258.gif
431KB, 640x360px
THANK YOU GOOD HUNTERS

That snake exit totally got a laugh out of me
>>
I think they hit 23 too.
>>
File: 1451769851219.jpg (17KB, 278x319px) Image search: [Google]
1451769851219.jpg
17KB, 278x319px
>>145437091
They're basically white blood cells, also they're like the flowers in the dream, maybe they're moths to a flame, and they're definitely sperm, and dead babies.

point is Bb smothers you with suggestive imagery in lieu of a coherent story to make you feel a certain way, and then lets your brain do the rest.
>>
File: 1440973832240.jpg (55KB, 741x486px) Image search: [Google]
1440973832240.jpg
55KB, 741x486px
>try to get summoned for Amelia after helping anon out with Loggins
>bell won't work
>check around me
>no messages anywhere
>quit and restart the game; select online mode
>still nothing even though i'm definitely online
Well, I guess that means i'm done for tonight.
>>
File: the moon.png (16KB, 215x166px) Image search: [Google]
the moon.png
16KB, 215x166px
>>145438052
>Bb smothers you with suggestive imagery in lieu of a coherent story to make you feel a certain way, and then lets your brain do the rest.

And boy does it do a good job.
>>
File: 1454959076136.png (144KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1454959076136.png
144KB, 500x446px
Jesus fuck this game is still so goddamn fun. I love it and I love all of you so much.
>>
>>145438983
>I love all of you so much.

Prove it.

Give us Pure Bladestone.
>>
>>145438983
no homo right? don't make this weird dude haha
>>
File: 1456380675079.jpg (114KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
1456380675079.jpg
114KB, 500x727px
>>145439058
But anon, this isn't Demon's Souls. I can help you coop or whatever but I can't help you with the impossible.

Also I was given pure bladestone by a friend to cheese the trophy, I never got it myself.
>>
File: hunter.jpg (12KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
12KB, 250x251px
>>145438968
>With Neptune (or Water) as its planet, the Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. At #12, it is the opposite of the World card, #21. With the World card you go infinitely out. With the Hanged Man, you go infinitely in.
>>
Triangle > Crescent when I'm looking for physical damage right?
>>
>>145440135
Yes. There are niche uses for waning, but usually (like 99.9% of the time) you want RRT imprints for physical damage.
>>
>>145440207
I can only find RTR versions of my weapon though?
>>
>>145440345
The order they come in doesn't matter, you just want 2 radials and 1 triangle.
>>
>>145435098
>>145434637
>>145434462
>>145434314
>>145434184
That's nothing.

>Depth 5 FRC Bribri
>In roughly 40-50 seconds
>Solo
>At BL80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBbfiB0JSeI
>>
memes
>>
>>145443004
or some say memesm
>>
>>145437091
They're ascended Pthumerians. When you ascend to Great One status, it's considered a rebirth into a new childhood. For Messengers it's very literal and they become little playful fellas who worship the Moon and Hunters.

>How do you know they're Pthumerian?
https://youtu.be/MundkuBMv70?t=21s

>Flora of the Moon
>Of the Dream
>Littles ones
>Will of the Ancients

Also, remember how much Messenger imagery is present in the Chalices.
>>
>>145398135
>So can you
No. All you do is remove the illusion. He was able to set it up, which is something you can't do.
>Anon, you can't kill Annalise, no one can.
He didn't try.
>So do executioners.
No, they just borrow the power by using shit soaked in cainhurst blood.
>And wet nurse looks like Eileen.
No it doesn't.
>Your point?
That things like clothing are always a big tell in Souls lore. Him dressing like the other two examples of powerful Pthumerian survivors isn't an accident. Nothing is ever an accident in these games.
>Yeah, because watching the ghosts of your sworn enemies get mad is fun
There wasn't a war. There was a purge. There wouldn't be any Nobles around to enjoy any plundered treasures. Also, they state that it's a secret treasure of the castle. Not some sort of loot taken from a fallen foe.
>Lol what
You speak English right?
>Because the Executioners have been enemies of the vilebloods and had attecked them before?
Citation needed. All we know is that an attack was led and they purged all the Vilebloods.
>If Logarius is a martyr for killing his own people then Lord Farquad is also a martyr.
You're dumber than shit. I regret typing this post.
>>
>>145444180
>>145398135

As much as I regretted responding at all, I realize I skipped a point I wanted to address so I'm gonna go ahead and do it so my autism can be at ease.

>Unless there's a description that says that's a pthumerian weapon your making up shit
You don't need a description to see the obvious visual design similarities. His scythe is extremely similar to the Pthumerian Elder's staff and the only other example of Kriss Blades are Pthumerians in the Chalices.

They don't design stuff by accident. Ever. It's all extremely purposeful. People are still finding hidden and subtle meanings found ion the various symbols and references. My mind was BLOWN when people found the Mercury symbol inside the Oedon Writhe rune
>>
File: 1462761154891.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462761154891.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
Defiled Amy is kicking my ass. Can someone help me out? bbg is pw.
>>
>>145445029
Sure thing, be right with you.
>>
>>145445029
Defiled Amy is easier solo. Fighting him in co-op is just asking to get fucked by animation cancelling bullshit.
>>
>>145393386
So, FROM didn't show anything at E3?
>>
>>145445373
N O P E
O P E N
P E N O
E N O P
>>
>>145445114
WHOOP WHOOP, Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry (you) died Yecca
>>
>>145445503
Nah that was them, not me. They were just tryin' to swoop in and get free coop.

Speaking of, has Hibiki been around, or did he fuck off when DaS3 released? I miss him and his stealth coop ass.
>>
>>145445605
I don't know if he's around secretly stealing co-op anymore but he did show up at a couple of FC's from a few weeks back.
>>
Does the untricked Chikage scale with strength or skill?
>>
>>145446914
Untricked Chikage scales off of Google.
>>
>>145446914
Skill
>>
>>145446914
E strength scaling, B skill scaling
>>
File: Tickles.jpg (188KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tickles.jpg
188KB, 1600x900px
>Invading in Middle Loft
>He has an emoticon for a name
>Attacks me as soon as I get up the stairs
>Untricked Saw Spear R1 does half my fucking health
>Die to phantom range L1
>Get him three more times in a row
>Kills me in two hits every time
>mfw he heals when I wasn't

Love this game to death, but Jesus Christ the amount of PvP shittery is disproportionately high.

Please tell me you aren't That Guy in PvP, /bbg/
>>
>>145446981
>>145446982
>>145447115
Th
>>145446982
>>145446981
>>145447115
Thanks, at first should I pump more into skill or bloodtinge?
>>
>>145447991
Fucked up that post.

sorry, don't even reply to it
>>
>>145447935
>i wasn't gonna heal in this random invasion because it's my le honor code
>i expect other random invaders I don't know to recognize this and abide to the honor code
>despite invasions being designed to kill the host through any means necessary
>>
>>145449518
But it wasn't just an invasion, he wasn't running the level. Everything was already dead, he was waiting for invaders.

Of course I don't expect every rando I try to fuck up to abide by honor rules, but I do expect someone who's specifically looking for fights to not be an asshole about it.
>>
why go bloodtinge/skill?

You can't use the cannon.

Is blt/skl the way to go our is blt/str?
>>
>>145450289
Yes.
>>
>>145450289
Bloodtinge/Skill is if you want the full movesets of Chikage, Bowblade, and to a lesser extent, Reiter and Rifle Spear.

Strength/Skill gets you the full moveset of the Bloodletter and lets you use fully-powered Gatling Gun and cannons.
>>
>>145452387
Meant Strength/Bloodtinge, obviously.
>>
It's bad enough they frenzy you I can't believe they fucking grab you as well. Suck my dick From you gook fucks
>>
>>145452936
Why not just parry them?
>>
>>145452990
The timings don't always match, and half the time they will still grab you even if you parry them.

You're honestly better off just stun locking them, letting frenzy pop, then using two blood vials before moving on to the next one.
>>
Does anyone know how the requirements to open dungeons using glyphs work?

I wanna use a glyph for Central Pthumeru Root Chalice and I've got the chalice, but it's saying I don't meet the requirements.
>>
>>145454785
You need to create a chalice with all the rites of the glyph you're trying to create that is at or below the depth of the glyph you're trying to create.

So e.g. if you want to use a Central Pthumeru Root Chalice glyph with no additional rites, you'll need to have first made any depth 2, 3, 4, or 5 root dungeon on your own.

Generally the best way to do this is just go through the story chalices, then create one Depth 5 FRC dungeon and one Depth 5 Sinister dungeon with Sinister Bell rite. That unlocks glyphs for every other root chalice in the game, so long as you have the appropriate root chalice in your inventory.
>>
How old do you think Lawrence was when he left Byrgenweth? He sounds really young when he speaks, like 16-18 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucDIEdWEJ1s
>>
>>145455074
Would pound his boipucci.
>>
>>145454785
You need 3 things:

>you need to have the root chalice for the type of chalice you want to make (i.e. you need to have the Isz root chalice if you want to use an Isz Glyph)

>you need to have made a chalice of the same depth or lower yourself, without using a glyph. So if you want to make a depth 4 chalice you need to have made a depth 4 or 5 chalice.

>lastly, you need to have made a chalice on your own with all the same offerings. So if you want to use a glyph that leads to a Fetid dungeon, you need to have made a chalice on your own with the the Fetid offering or more (F, FR, FC, FRC).

The best way to do this is to make a Depth 5 FRC Isz dungeon. That will unlock every chalice, and Isz requires the least amount of materials to make.
>>
>>145454936
>>145455715
Alright thanks
>>
Should I fight Ludwig with my weapon normal or fire-enchanted?
Both sides come out to the same AR.
>>
>>145458110
Fire weakness in beasts is a modifier applied to AR, so you'll do more damage with fire than without if they're equal.
>>
>>145458278
Cool.
Also is anyone else's online just randomly fucked? It's like the game is constantly forcing me into offline mode even though i'm selecting online mode every time I start it.
PS+ is still going strong and all, and restarting the console isn't helping.
>>
I only just realized that you can see the Church of the Good Chalice from the very start of the game.

>>145458278
Although it's worth noting Ludwig isn't considered a beast in phase 2.
>>
Is the rifle spear any good or should I spend my chunks upgrading something else?
>>
>>145460576
Every weapon is good. Rifle Spear's tricked charged R2 with some +thrust gems can be one of the most powerful attacks in the game, and it lets you cheese some bosses from way outside their range.

If you clear out every area and do the DLC and spend most of your insight on chunks, you can get enough to max out 5+ weapons in a playthrough, so don't worry about wasting them.
>>
Do cursed gems drop more often on story chalices after you meet some kind of criteria? I have a feeling I'm seeing them more than usual
>>
It appears that even after all this time i'm still simply too garbage at this game to kill Ludwig with a +6 weapon.
If anyone's willing to carry a shitter through this, the password is horse.
>>
>>145461354
On my way.
>>
File: exe.jpg (278KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
exe.jpg
278KB, 1280x1233px
>Great bodies of water serve as a bulwark of sleep

The moon appears to have been beckoned into the atmosphere by the Mensis ritual, beneath the clouds. And what are clouds but great bodies of water?

>mfw clouds protect us from cosmic horrors like the ozone layer protects us from solar radiation.
>>
>>145461354
Ack. Sorry about that. I'll ring again.
>>
>>145462257
If I fuck up this fight i'll come back and ring again. Transitioning to the 2nd phase now.
>>
Goddamn it.
I don't care what people say, his second phase is FAR more difficult than his first.
Ringing again.
>>
>>145462380
i'll join as well
>>
>>145462418
Ya ringin'? We're waiting for you
>>
Thanks for the help, boys. I appreciate it.
Also if you're wondering Papa G I restarted the file since my last build with the same name was kinda messed up. Hope you didn't mind helping out again.
>>
>>145463038
no worries man
was looking for something to do anyway
>>
>>145463191
How fun is a Gascoigne build anyway? I've been wanting to do one since he's in my top 3 bosses.
>>
>>145426362
Bolt is even better against Kin type enemies
Fire is for cleansing beasts
>>
>>145463283
Very basic.
>>
>>145463283
I guess it would be a plain Str/quality build.
>>
>>145426468
What if the witch is Caryll
>>
>>145463283
It's refreshing after making builds that require some ingame progress.
Since you pretty much get your weapon and Attire of choise so early on.
I've definetly found quite a bit of Beckoners with him.
Amelia is the standard bully target.

Since it feels pretty much complete already at BL 47 and Hamlet Gems.

It isn't a PvP build thou, thats for sure.
>>
>>145463283
Gets boring after awhile because you only use two weapons.
>>
Where the hell were they? From literally cucked us on E3.
>>
>>145463868
>BL47
That's your level? Damn.
What're your stats?
>>
File: Gascan.png (402KB, 973x770px) Image search: [Google]
Gascan.png
402KB, 973x770px
>>
>>145463958
>>
>>145461354
are you still ringing? l am too late right?
>>
>>145464687
Yeah, we already got 'im.
>>
>>145464443
Not bad. Do you have more low level builds like this?
>>
>>145463283
The build itself would be a Str-leaning Quality, with enough Arc for Beast Roar if you're really going for it, which is in itself a very solid build with a lot of variety potential.

If you're just going pure Gascoigne kosplay, though, then it's about as fun as restricting yourself to two weapons sounds.
>>
File: 1454775640644.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1454775640644.png
11KB, 411x387px
how come japanese are always the best cooperators? every time I get one he's always a good fighter who can keep his cool even when surrounded by enemies
>>
>>145465307
Nah I'm the best cooperator
>>
File: 2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
2917485-7472408189-14031.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
What do you think of the Bloodborne 2 announcement at E3, anons? I am personally more excited about the Demon's Souls HD announcement myself. That trailer was damn sweet.
>>
>>145465347
name?
>>
>>145465363
>>145403083
>>
>>145465450
I know. I am one of those people who think that FROM should stick to making new IPs and only DLC for old titles, but I also know there is quite a number of people who want BB2 or DeS HD.
>>
>>145465569
To be fair, an HD remaster for Demon's Souls would be pretty dope, considering it would still be, you know, Demon's Souls.

Probably for the best Bloodborne stays a single game series though, however much I'd like more content.
>>
>>145465307
They aren't. You're just noticing them because they stand out more.
>>
>>145449614
>he was waiting for invaders.

That doesn't mean he wants to honoroburuabri jerk each other off.
>>
>>145466110
they stand out because they almost never fuck up
>>
>>145466565
They stand out because they lag all over the shop.
>>
>>145465307
>Using the Beckoning Bell
>Beckoning before bosses
>Frogposting

Baka gaijin you dishonorabrr set to local so no more dishonor glorious nippon hunters
>>
>>145466765
if you're american maybe
>>
>>145466565
I'm not so sure anon. I invaded Japanese players in Dark Sousl 2 really really frequently. They were insanely bad at the game more than half the time. Here's an example.

>Invading Iron Keep past Smelter near the traps/lava room
>Invade this one Jap 6+ times
>Knock him into the lava every time
>Each time he gets more demoralized and dies with less of a fight
>>
>>145466889
Europoor.
>>
>>145466935
that's eurofastinternet for you son
>>
>>145466903
>Jap

Weeaboos with kanji they don't understand in their character names aren't necessarily Japanese.
>>
>>145467016
>They weren't really Japs!
Yes they were. Some of them pleaded in broken english and it's not like I can't check their origins on their PSN profile.
>>
File: Str Twink build.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Str Twink build.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>145464775
>>
File: AWAY_AWAY.jpg (601KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AWAY_AWAY.jpg
601KB, 960x540px
>doing random SRRC co-op
>tonitrus EVERYWHERE
>>
>>145467176
PSN origins don't matter. One of my says I am from the USA, another one says I am from Hong Kong. People can set that shit to whatever they want. I set mine to that to get access to those different PSN stores.
>>
Can anyone help me to kill the cleric beast please?
>>
>>145468394
That is by far one of the most disgusting faces I've seen in this game.
>>
>>145468394
Das gay man
>>
File: doorman.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
doorman.png
133KB, 808x637px
>>145468587
The password...
>>
>>145468896
bbg as always, actually l didn't notice l had already killed the cleric beast but gascoigne is still alive. Meet you at the first lamp of central yahrman? l'll be ringing there
>>
File: 1277170662138.jpg (427KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1277170662138.jpg
427KB, 1440x900px
>>145468753
>>145468739
>>
>>145469057
ringing

Is this NG+ or NG? I'll bring a saw cleaver +0 in case it's NG...
>>
>>145469237
lt's ng+, l'm standing just at the lamp
>>
>>145469112
How'd you shoop your character's face onto a hand so well?
>>
>>145469321
VILEBLOOD

VILEBLOOD

let me change my rune
>>
YOU BETRAYED MEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145469507
DONT COOPERATE WITH VILEBLOODS
>>
>>145468394
That's a disgusting looking character my man
>>
File: Aria 008.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aria 008.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>145470058
I pity you and your shit taste, friend.
>>
Out of curiosity, if I were to:

>talk to german
>refuse
>die in boss battle
>eat cords
>kill german

would I fight MP? Or do you need to eat the cords before talking to gehrman in the first place?
>>
>>145470572
Holy fuck how do you sleep at night?
>>
>>145470572
It doesn't look as hideous outside the portrait pic but it's still nothing special.
>>
>>145470585
you can eat the cords during the battle and still fight MP
>>
what's a good 98bl chikage build? ls professional the best starting class?
>>
>>145470720
Look at the eyes.

It's still pretty gross, and I'm sure that he spent more time than is healthy getting the camera to the one angle that isn't nauseating.
>>
>>145470572
That hair looks a bit different m80.
>>
File: kek.jpg (27KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
27KB, 292x257px
>>145471013
oh man he posted a completely different tranny
>>
>>145471013
It is. The face is the same though. They are both the same "character" The level 43 one has short hair and is supposed to be the younger version of the level 98 one.
>>
ls the guy who summoned people and made a ng+7 ludwig murder them around here?
>>
>>145471373
Is this going on now? I want in.
>>
File: Blt.png (100KB, 327x431px) Image search: [Google]
Blt.png
100KB, 327x431px
>>145470859
>>
>>145471854
Is there much difference between 50 and 40 BLT?
>>
File: SKL-BLT.png (101KB, 338x458px) Image search: [Google]
SKL-BLT.png
101KB, 338x458px
>>145470859
Feel free to reallocate some levels.
>>
>>145471961
yes
>>
>>145472009
>15 end
lsn't that too low?
>>
>>145471961
About 30 AR.
>>
>>145472212
Prepare for all the autists to crawl out and say you should never level END past base.
>>
>>145472212
Just equip 2 stam runes.
>>
>>145470859
>>
>>145472212
15 end with Anti-Clockwise +20% will give you plenty of stamina.
>>
File: 1465195661206.jpg (14KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1465195661206.jpg
14KB, 194x259px
>>145472387
>I need a Chikage build
>here have this strength built
>>
>>145472650
don't feed the autists
>>
>>145472650
He always posts this build and I doubt anyone has ever used it. Trading in vit and especially bt, on a bloodtinge focused build in order to use the church cannon is just retarded.
>>
>>145472650
That build is perfectly fine for Chikage
>>
>>145472650
The build lets you use even BLT weapon, including the Chikage. The non-bloodform of the chikage is crap anyway.

>>145472850
Church cannon. Gatling gun, and it helps out the BL quite a bit too.
>>
Does transformed chikage keep the str and dex scalings or it only scales with bloodtinge?
>>
>>145472994
You would do more damage with ten shots of the repeating pistol than two with the church cannon, both using the same amount of bullets.
>>
>>145473236
Only with blt.
>>
>>145428146
My Only Arc build uses a hunter's axe. Just to be a hipster. When I get around to using it, it's fine.
>>
>>145473308
But you'll do more damage with one shot of the CC than one shot of the Repeating Pistol.
>>
>>145473308
the cannon is a lot more fun though

not that that makes his build any less retarded
>>
Anyone up for amelia? password is bbg, l'm ringing now
>>
>>145473478
sure, be there in a minute
>>
>>145473319
Same with Bloodletter right?
>>
>>145473629
Yes. That's why >>145471854 is one of the best blt builds because you can simple use everything in transformed mode.
>>
>>145473608
l'm where the cthulhu statues
>>
l died, l'm ringing again if you wanna go for a second try
>>
wat are the gems I want to get for the kos parasite in a pure ARC build?
>>
File: vicar_amelia.jpg (23KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
vicar_amelia.jpg
23KB, 440x248px
thanks black jesus
>>
File: tumblr_o1b4reivAL1u62zhyo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1b4reivAL1u62zhyo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1810px
I'm playing through The Old Hunters right now and I gotta say I think it's the best From DLC. They took what made Bloodborne good and just made it better.

What stands out the most to me is the music though. Laurence's theme is the best in the game and the theme for Failures is right up there.

What did everyone else think of it?
>>
>mfw landing a fully charged steak dinner R2 on that crowfag as he tries to unzip
>>
>>145475243
I think it's unanimously considered the best part of the game and series here.
>>
File: 1446354505646.jpg (100KB, 393x501px) Image search: [Google]
1446354505646.jpg
100KB, 393x501px
>>145475243
Stop killing innocent beasts asshole.
>>
>>145475243
I never even notice the music in From Games. Only recent-ish games with music that impressed me were:
>Metal Gear Rising
>Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy
>The Witch and the Hundred Knight
>Nights of Azure

All time favorite track in a video game: https://youtu.be/xU5tQIDMAEw

As for the Old Hunters DLC, the weapons are what sold me on it.
>>
>>145475705
>I never even notice the music in From Games.

You must be deaf then.
>>
File: mrw.jpg (165KB, 616x622px) Image search: [Google]
mrw.jpg
165KB, 616x622px
>>145468394
>mfw yfw
>>
>>145476034
Nah, it just tends to be super generic
>>
>>145475705
Teenager taste
>>
>>145476373
As I said.
>>
>>145476468
He did confess to being 15 in a thread a few days ago.
>>
>>145476613
Then explain how I could hear all the games I mentioned as good examples.

>>145476468
Says the kid arguing with grade school logic (i.e. fallacies)
>>
File: amyget.jpg (159KB, 700x884px) Image search: [Google]
amyget.jpg
159KB, 700x884px
>>145476798
>Then explain how I could hear all the games I mentioned as good examples.

My bad, I suppose you're just dumb rather than deaf.
>>
>>145476936
>no, you're a doo-doo head
I am speaking with children here. *sighs deeply*
>>
>>145476468
>>145476613

What the fuck are you guys arguing with that troll for? That's not even Luci's real trip.
>>
>>145475243
not a day goes by that I don't try to imitate Ludwig's horse whinny, it's the best and the dlc is the best though I think it complicates the story more than it helps it.
>>
>>145477328
>I think it complicates the story more than it helps it.

That's kind of the entire point of everything Miyazaki writes.
>>
File: GRANT_US_SIGHT.png (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
GRANT_US_SIGHT.png
454KB, 800x800px
>>145477159
>he's literally too stupid to insult
>>
>>145470859
>98
He fell for the meme build guys!
>>
>>145477869
It's not a meme though. It is the best level for PvP and Co-Op in BB. We have already discussed this hundreds of times.

>>145477220
It's the same trip I have been using since DaS1.
>>
Anyone have a place with to look up sliders, both male and female?
>>
>>145478827
Make them.
>>
File: 1446960084491.jpg (209KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1446960084491.jpg
209KB, 600x350px
>>
File: 1465576630580.jpg (61KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1465576630580.jpg
61KB, 500x558px
>>145481186
>>
File: 53576660_p0_master1200.jpg (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
53576660_p0_master1200.jpg
221KB, 500x500px
>>145481305
>>
>>145472387
Wow, lt's a really cool build indeed. What are the 15 skill for? simon's bowblade?
>>
Church cannon or cannon? What'd do more damage?
>>
>>145481857
Cannon does more damage, but church cannon is still better because it consumes less bullets and the explosion is bigger.
>>
>>145481857
church cannon does more damage and uses less bullets, but it fires in an arc.
>>
>>145481857
Apparently Church has better scaling so if you have 50 BT go with that.

It's also cheaper (10vs12 bullets) and requires less Str.

They both have the same base AR before scaling IIRC.
>>
>>145481857
Use both.
>>
>>145483716
nah, save a slot for the gatling gun
>>
>>145481734
Yeah.

>>145482334
Church cannon seems to do more damage despite displaying a lower AR.
>>
File: curse.jpg (291KB, 1374x961px) Image search: [Google]
curse.jpg
291KB, 1374x961px
>tfw defiled amy jumps up mid swing and the host moves to a spot where she lands right on top of you
>>
>>145484263
>co-oping Defiled Amy
You brought it on yourself. You should never co-op her. If you SRRC into her, wait for the host to cross the fog then silence your bell.
>>
could anyone please help me beat amelia? im slightly under leveled but rushing through to get the bow blade
>>
>>145484850
Jesus christ you're a douche.
>>
>>145484850
Not my fault if using the chalice co-op you end up fighting Amygdala 90% of the times.
>>
File: bQDTC8T.png (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bQDTC8T.png
201KB, 800x600px
Valtr wasn't the original owner of the iron helmet, which is why he has two eyes in the nightmare.

And he leaves you the Master's Iron Helm instead of the Iron Helm when he disappears because his last act as the current master of the league was to find a successor, you.
>>
>>145468394
>she will never kill your parents because they're already fucking dead
why live
>>
>>145484850
Wow that's a dick move. I mean I didn't expect better but come on
>>
>>145485132
>>145485617
How new are you? Me being a douche is pretty well established already. Silencing out on Amy doesn't even rank. Besides, I am doing them a favor. Amy is literally easier solo.

See: >>145393826

>>145485141
You can always silencing blank out. Just wait until the cross the fog though, otherwise they will wait around for the next sucker to pull in.

>>145485512
>because they're already fucking dead
Look at the bright side, now you get to stay up all night.
>>
>>145485512
to claim to play bloodborne in offline mode, of course.
>>
>>145485693
Do you actually get banned for derailing sometimes?
>>
>>145485693
>I am doing them a favor.

You aren't doing shit since you can't afford PS+.
>>
Finally beat the shadows of yharnams. Thanks guy for the advice. Thankfully the spiderboss super easy.
>>
File: aJYitsp.jpg (312KB, 842x1664px) Image search: [Google]
aJYitsp.jpg
312KB, 842x1664px
Patches communed with the Amygdala.

The pendant is a tonsil stone.

He offered you the cosmos.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>145485910
I have played with people here plenty. I just let my PS+ expire recently because I haven't had much time to play, and the PS+ games have been crap. Those games are why I kept it going for as long as I did. Besides, the game I am into at the moment (Nights of Azure) is offline only.

I have plenty of screen caps of people I have played with from these threads.

>>145485885
No because I always make sure to talk about the game in my posts. Check the trip codes, friend. The people shitposting with offtopic garbage are not me even if they use similar names.
>>
>>145486227
I have yet to find this stupid asshole in chalice dungeons.
Why is he so rare?
>>
Can someone explain what are chalice dungeons and why do them
>>
Where do I go after the "Coast" lantern? I tried walking around the water but there's an invisible wall.
>>
>>145486321
>I just let my PS+ expire recently because I haven't had much time to play
Yeah because you're in here and /dsg/ shitposting too much

Take a break man
>>
>>145486515
Underground corpse pile, go kill Brador
>>
>>145486351
make sure he's left the lecture hall, then go to f28prvum FRC lower loran, layer 2 side area before the boss
>>
File: micopost.jpg (82KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
micopost.jpg
82KB, 706x674px
>>145486518
He lives on a polyphasic sleep cycle to ensure maximum available shitposting time.
>>
>>145486479
Non-root chalices are part of the story. They also give extra armor and weapons.

Root chalices are randomized dungeons with the best gems and runes in the game. You can also farm them for easy chunks and rocks.
>>
>>145486479
Gems or a useless rock.
>>
File: 1423107654418.gif (2MB, 288x227px) Image search: [Google]
1423107654418.gif
2MB, 288x227px
Is it possible to make a chalice dungeon without a lever in the level?

Because I think I am in one.

Theres definitely a gate to keep going but no lever.
>>
>>145488380
It can happen, but I don't think it's meant to.
>>
>>145488380
glyph pls
>>
>>145488380
>>145488507

fuck

it was behind a hidden wall, in a pitch black room, which was also the most dickass room in the layer that didn't want to clear again
>>
So for the story chalices, how many of them are, and when am I suppossed to complete them?
>>
>>145488841
>when am I suppossed to complete them?

If you're asking that you're already overleveled for the first few and you're going to hate them.

It's impossible to be overlevelled for the later ones though, so push through the boring bits.
>>
>>145488841
You are supposed to do them along side the main game.
>>
>queen hunter appears in my dungeon to kill me
>>
>>145489078
At RoM now, am I overleveled?
>>
>>145489492
If you haven't done any of them yet then you will be over leveled for the first few chalices.
>>
>>145489685
Alright, the game isn't as direct on what to do as the Souls series
>>
>>145489346
It's a sign. You are queen.
>>
>>145489901
He's just a doll.
>>
File: luffy_confused.jpg (27KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
luffy_confused.jpg
27KB, 500x575px
>>145489901
it is a female character
>>
>>145489827
I agree. Don't worry about it though. Most of use didn't do them until we had practically beaten the game. Once you get to the Defiled Dungeons you will probably start getting your shit pushed in anyway.
>>
>>145490068
wat
>>
File: 1364390090632.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364390090632.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>145475679
>people actually leave notes telling others to execute the non-hostile beasts in the HN
>>
File: MORE_BLOOD.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MORE_BLOOD.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>145491532
perhaps you didn't get the memo?
>>
>>145484031
Can someone confirm this? The wiki says it the cannon has 200+ AR than the church cannon when upgraded at +10
>>
>>145492256
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805577-bloodborne/73064215
>>
Rom is literally impossible.
>>
>>145493713
Rom is easy.

CD Rom is easy when you realize her head doesn't have the same insane damage reduction as her story mode counterpart.
>>
>>145491532
>non-hostile
If you spend enough time near them they'll slap your ass
>>
>>145493713
Do you need help?
>>
>>145494285
No, the truly non-hostile ones (the ones that cower without a torch and have a unique stepping backwards animation) will never attack. The only time I have EVER seen them use and attack animation is when they were trying to clear away a breakable object in their path.
>>
Will disabling the auto record ps4 feature grant me a few fps?
>>
>>145493713
Play with the sound turned up. Each of her arcane attacks plays a unique sound beforehand and it enables you to deal with the little spiders without having to constantly keep Rom in your sights.
>>
File: Doll Love.jpg (3MB, 2953x3543px) Image search: [Google]
Doll Love.jpg
3MB, 2953x3543px
Post your favorite BB art
>>
>>145494314
I'm offline on v.1.0
I don't have internet at home so fuck me.
>>
File: 4d90cf4836a912e9d02ad9876d5dab9e.jpg (993KB, 1920x824px) Image search: [Google]
4d90cf4836a912e9d02ad9876d5dab9e.jpg
993KB, 1920x824px
>>145496268
l have it as my desktop
>>
>>145496268
Concept art is best art
>>
File: CYxOKvUWcAA1v88.jpg (86KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
CYxOKvUWcAA1v88.jpg
86KB, 600x848px
>>145496268
>>
File: visceral.jpg (37KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
visceral.jpg
37KB, 299x288px
>>145497031
Quite.
>>
>>145497031
I need to get the offical artworks
>>
>>145497158
https://kat.cr/bloodborne-official-artworks-t12607905.html
>>
This board is _____
>>
>>145486227
Patches was a slave to Amygdala, and the most he could have hoped for was to become a lesser Amy chilling on buildings and otherwise being a useless piece of shit. He offered a poisoned apple and called it a gift.

Fuck Patches.
>>
>>145498604
d
>>
File: yy ilu.gif (279KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yy ilu.gif
279KB, 500x281px
>>145498604
A cute.
>>
>>145498876
He wasn't a slave, he worshipped him
>>
>>145498886
e
>>
>>145499249
p
>>
>>145499301
p
>>
>>145499249
a
>>
>>145499376
r
>>
>>145499376
>>145499456
RUINED
>>
>>145499568

it was ruined a long time ago m8

>>145499301
>>145499346
>>145499376
>>145499456
>>
>>145498604
Eileen
>>
>>145498604
p dank
>>
>>145468394
Hamlet gems at BL 43?
>>
>>145500040
just filter the trip and move on
>>
>>145500040
It's a twink build.
>>
l will admit it guys, l've had conversations with myself on this thread, even discussions, to prove a point, or just to make it feel more lively
>>
anyone wanna co-op with me over at upper cathedral ward to make this quick?
>>
>>145500219
you mean, replying to your own messages? ayy lmao
>>
>>145500219
You're >>145498604 and >>145421498
>>>/dsg/
>>
>>145500680
turning the ps4 on, let's fucking do this
>>
Having a hard time with Winter Lanterns on my bloodtinge build can't knock them down with the Chikage so i get grabbed and diee
>>
>>145500913
password: succ
>>
>>145500680
I'll join too
>>
>>145500998
where are you ringing?
>>
>>145501416
we're inside, going for boss now
>>
>>145501416
going for ebri now
>>
>>145501695
ah crap, l actually didn't start the level myself, l'm where the 2 werewolves attack you at the hall. ln case you haven't started the fight yet and want to summon me lf you go to that place you can summon me
>>
>>145500040
Yes, see: >>145500109
>>
>>145502426
cleared the whole place already m8, going to nightmare of mensis
thanks anyway
>>
>>145500948
Do a hit or two, dodge until they've finished their grab move, hit again. They should be dead after that
>>
>>145500948
You're invincible while in your visceral animation
>>
>>145500948
Use the bloodletter and you can stun them with two hits (then kill with the third), or practice the parry timings, since the frenzy won't do any damage if it activates mid-visceral.
>>
Ahh...
>>
>>145504563
Sweet child of Kos
>>
>>145504759
It's Kosm.
>>
just entered to the upper cathedral ward for the first time, it's creepy as fuck
>>
>>145505289
hey you like being sucked?
>>
>>145505289
The music is the most unnerving part, along with the part where you enter the hall and suddendly the chandelier crashes to the floor.
>>
>>145505289
Oh I can't wait...Hee Hee
>>
Am I imagining things or is the chromatic aberration effect stronger in nightmare levels? I can't notice it at all in Yharnam, but it's obvious in Hunter's Dream, Nightmare Frontier and Mensis. If that's intentional it's pretty cool.
>>
>>145505629
l almost got a heart attack there and when you open a door and a fucking wolf beast instantly jumps to you
>>
File: af8ac9b9626ddcb431d73a971c669023.jpg (43KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
af8ac9b9626ddcb431d73a971c669023.jpg
43KB, 1000x1415px
Could someone help me get Rakuyo? I get absolutely blown out every attempt.
>>
Is there a current weapon tier list?
>>
>>145506921
Shaman Bone Blade
>>
>>145506921
set a pass and i'll be on my way
We can try out the Orphan after if you want
>>
>>145509048

Thanks, and pass is bbg.
And I'll give Orphan a shot. I already have all the shortcuts to him open.
>>
>>145509682
You by the Hamlet Lamp?
>>
>>145509990

Yes, right underneath the hanged-man
>>
My Chikage is doing poo poo dmg is that cause I don't have any good gems or my blt is at 33?
>>
>>145510386
both
>>
File: 1461124657697.jpg (579KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1461124657697.jpg
579KB, 1448x2048px
>>145509990

I only saw screenshots of that boss. I don't think I ever could have done that shit alone.

Thanks a lot for the help.
>>
>>145511438
You mean you've never even tried fighting it and you summoned?

Go back to Dark Souls 2 you damn casual.
>>
How much do we know about the Hunt? I'm rather curious; does it only last a night, is it a yearly event, how long has it been occurring, that kinda thing.

And the purpose IS to just kill those afflicted with the beast plague through overuse of blood, right?
>>
>>145511540
dark souls 2 dlc was hard as hell excuse you
>>
can anyone help with Ludwig? I can get him to the moonlight sword phase but he just fucks my shit up.
>>
>>145512428
Post a password and i'll come by.
>>
>>145512428
Sure I'll head over. Pass?
>>
>>145512485
>>145512525
I'll set it up by the fog wall to him in a minute after i grab some blood vials.
>>
>>145512628
Pass is bbg, ringing now.
>>
>>145513271
BLOOD ADDLED HUNTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry I'll change my rune
>>
You still there, anon? I'm having no luck getting summoned.
>>
File: mysides.png (1MB, 917x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.png
1MB, 917x1080px
Shit. Good luck. You should be able to get him from there.
>>
>>145508759
God tier: the weapon my opponent is using
Shit tier: my favorite weapon
>>
>>145513548
Got him, despite him fucking you up. thank you dude.
>>
>>145514281
Good job, glad to hear Ludwig's second phase theme.
>>
How do I effectively and efficiently kill undead giants? I just whack them once or twice then run away. Surely there's a better way, especially considering every other boss has some super special way to fight them.
>>
>>145515147
If you hit their back very hard you'll take 50% of their health
>>
>>145515460
I think it's closer to 30-40% and you can only do that once per fight.

it's also a specific growth thing you have to hit, not just their back
>>
>>145508759
most effective pvp weapons: rakuyo, saif, whirligig, saws, bloodletter
slightly less effective pvp weapons: chikage, hmls, lhb, axe, reiter
still effective but not as effective as the two tiers above: everything other than the tonitrus and beast claws
>>
>>145515460
>>145515539
Oh really? I have noticed sometimes it'll make the parry sound when I hit them a fair few times in a row.

I'll keep that in mind if I come across any more.
>>
>>145508759
I don't do much Bloodborne PvP, but I did a shitton of DeS/DkS PvP, so I have a decent idea of what makes a weapon good or bad in Souls PvP. Here's my impression of the Bloodborne PvP weapons:

A tier: Saw Cleaver, Saw Spear, Beasthunter Saif, Church Pick, Reiterpallasch, Rakuyo, Hunter Axe, Logarius' Wheel
B tier: Threaded Cane, Burial Blade, Blade of Mercy, Ludwig's Holy Blade, Holy Moonlight Sword, Chikage, Boom Hammer, Whirligig Saw, Bloodletter, Amygdalan Arm, Kos Parasite
C tier: Beast Cutter, Kirkhammer, Simon's Bowblade, Rifle Spear, Stake Driver, Tonitrus, Beast Claw

No order within tiers. Assumes BL 100, 1v1, and access to perfect gems.

Explanation of tiers:

S tier: So powerful as to be game warping. S tier options are arguably worth banning from fight clubs or tournaments.
A tier: The best weapons that aren't game breaking.
B tier: Average weapons.
C tier: Weapons that are relatively weak. You can still win with them, but it's harder than with A or B tier weapons.
D tier: Weapons that are so bad as to be virtually impossible to win with against skilled players.
>>
>>145516310
>I don't do much Bloodborne PvP
>continues with detailed essay on weapon tiers of every weapon in bloodborne
>>
>>145516310
str wheel or arcane wheel?
>>
>>145516310
>Chikage
>Bloodletter
>Whirligig Saw
>Average 'B tier'
heh
>>
>>145517064
>Boomhauer not in D tier
>>
File: 1386449204981.gif (477KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1386449204981.gif
477KB, 200x150px
>>145516310
>Boom Hammer in the same tier of Chikage and BoM
>>
>>145516539
I, uh, like making tier lists.

>>145516990
Use it tricked. Build should probably be 25/25 vitgouge with flat arc or 25/50 nourishing? I number crunched some stuff for the wheel a couple months ago, but I don't remember the exact stat spreads I settled on.
>>
>>145512038
Lasts a night. Maybe a yearly event but more likely more frequent than that given the amount of people we know who have been hunters of the dream (that's everyone beckonable with the Old Hunter Bell, plus Eileen and Djura) and how many gravestones there are in the dream. It's been occurring since Gehrman beckoned Moon Presence most likely but we can't say anything for certain on that, might have been being manipulated by MP even before that given we know he can do that kinda thing (Ludwig and the HMS).

Given your end-goal is Mergo it's unlikely the purpose is just to kill those who are beasts. But then there is more than one hunt. There's the hunt we embark on as hunters for Moon Presence, and there's the hunt which involves random Yharnamites getting drunk and killing everything that looks vaguely foreign.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxdmVgQQeo

Will she eventually become beast /bbg/?
>>
File: 1461259534453.gif (1MB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
1461259534453.gif
1MB, 300x233px
I'm totally burned out on Bloodborne, help. What do I do?
>>
>>145518273
>become
>>
>>145518414
Take a break.
>>
>>145518414
consider suicide
>>
Why do people go to Yharnam when things are tits up there?

like I'm not going to Syria even if they could cure my asthma.
>>
>>145518754
Probably because the outside world is still unaware that shit's fucked there.
>>
>>145518754
It was most likely something worse than asthma.
>>
Just did a quick count, and literally 80% of the bosses are optional
>>
>>145518848
You think word would be out already, if some colony was full of monsters Spain or an other great power would know soon enough.

>>145518861
It's pretty severe asthma.
>>
File: f48.jpg (44KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
f48.jpg
44KB, 680x383px
who /kirk/?
>>
>>145518754
This was a world before the internet and TV news where you couldn't point a camera at something and the entire world instantly knows what's going on. Plus the very first line is, "Oh yes... Paleblood... well you've come to the right place." and given what Paleblood is implied to be and given the context in which it's mentioned throughout the game and given that as soon as Paleblood is mentioned you're given a contract for the dream it's >implied that you may have been manipulated into going there in the first place.
>>
>>145518972
Father G, Amelia, Ringwraiths, Micolash, Rom, One Reborn, Mergo.

Hmm, are those the only mandatory ones?
>>
>>145519257
yep
>>
>>145519118
The game takes place something around the XlX century, even though big cities might have been well informed of the disease there will always small towns that hasn't
>>
>>145519257
You need to do either Cleric Beast or BSB to get to Amelia, but otherwise yes.
>>
>>145519257
Bloodstarved Beast or Cleric Beast are mandatory, but depending on which you go for the other becomes optional.
>>
>>145519238
>given what Paleblood is implied to be
What is this implied to be?
>>
>>145519364
>>145519367
And on NG+ you can skip them entirely since you already have the badges.
>>
>>145519238
What the heck l never noticed this. Paleblood is not how they refer to the 'normal' blood everyone uses right? lt's a reference to the moon presence. So the moon presence does not choose us but a random blood minister does?
>>
Man, Gascoigne's second form is still so fucking hard for me to parry?
Am I the only one who struggles with it so much? I can do his first and third form while standing still and not even taking damage, but I can never get a grasp on the timing for his second form attacks.
>>
>>145519378
semen of course
>>
>>145519608
When he tricks his axe? Yeah I can't for the life of me get the timing right for it either.

I just throw bombs at him.
>>
Favorite boss design?

Ludwig and his 2nd form Orphan of Kos too a placenta as a weapon is gnarly and fantastic.

Vicar Amelia doesn't get enough love desu
>>
>>145519592
Well, it's implied the MP is what manipulated you into coming to Yharnam. Who knows who/what exactly the minister is; he could also be under MP's influence.

It's possible you came to Yharnam due to the Cainhurst Summons you appear to have brought with you (and left behind in the clinic bed), but seeing as how everyone in Cainhurst is dead they're probably not the ones who sent it to you in the first place.
>>
>>145519378
>The nameless moon presence beckoned by Laurence and his associates. Paleblood.
>Behold! A Paleblood sky!
>Handwritten scrawl: Seek paleblood to transcend the hunt.

>>145519592
Amygdala has worshippers and followers. Ebrietas communes with the Choir. Rom has some level of understanding with Byrgenwerth given what she's capable of doing. It's not a stretch to assume MP has lackeys, plus we don't know the extent of what MP is capable of in itself. Could be the tricky nigger was the blood minister. Could be he sends people to the blood ministers and they just sort it out. Could be he has lackeys to do it. We know a lot of the hunters he uses are foreigners and for that reason they seem to be specifically chosen rather than just pot luck. But ultimately we know very little for certain and can only speculate.
>>
File: vicar.gif (548KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
vicar.gif
548KB, 400x302px
>>145519982
>Vicar Amelia doesn't get enough love desu
>>
>>145519982
>Vicar Amelia doesn't get enough love desu
Oh she gets plenty of love from my fire-enchanted BBP-powered +6 weapon every playthrough ;^)
>>
>>145519982
Ludwig, Watchdog and Gascoigne are spectacular.
>>
>>145520215
I bet Amelia was a cute, she has a nice voice.

>>145520286
don't bully the Vicar!
>>
What else do you guys play on your ps4? I only have Bloodborne since selling my copy of Alien Isolation
>>
Anyone want to help me with Father Gascoigne? Pass is bbg
>>
>>145520680
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/siren/cid=UP9000-CUSA02198_00-SCUS973550000001
>>
>>145520793
sure omw
>>
>>145520882
Excellent taste. This is literally the only game besides Bloodborne and DS3 I've played since the latter released. The PS2 original though not this trophy-cucked version.
>>
>>145520882
Is this worth getting?

I just replayed 2 earlier this month.
>>
>>145520902
Thank you. Wonderful exit too.
>>
Teach me to twink
>>
>>145521930
>never go past bl50
>get a +10 weapon
>get late game gems
You are now the twink
>>
How do I beat Chalice Rom? She literally never stops shooting magic during the second phase so I just run around for minutes on end waiting to get in one hit if I'm lucky. I tried going batshit with a beastblood pellet but that only helped on the first form.

This is my least favorite fight in the history of video games, why does this cunt have to show up again?
>>
>>145523084
Bait small spiders behind pillars, then fight them there so you don't gotta worry about Rom's meteors.
>>
>>145523084
If you go too far she'll shoot at you. If you go too close she'll either thrash or arcane explosion. If you go middling distance she'll roll on her back and shoot magic pillar things up all around her.

But the magic pillar things will always never go too far or too close to her, therefore you can easily bait her into rolling onto her back then just rush in and punish the shit out of her whilst the attack plays out in complete safety.
>>
>>145523406
This is obvious.
>>145523424
Fuck this cunt. So obnoxious.
>>
>>145523561
>>145523084
Is it possible to summon a real person for this fight? Olek is retarded and only contributes a larger health pool to Rom.
>>
>>145524009
Yes.
>>
>>145524009
Of course.
>>
>>145524135
>>145524142
I didn't think chalices could have summons for some reason.

Anyone want to help? I've died like 7 times so far in the span of 20 minutes. This is the one fight I cannot git gud at.
>>
New thread:
>>145524372
>>145524372
>>145524372
Thread posts: 751
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.