[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking life-changing will The Last of Us 2 be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: gt.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gt.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
How fucking life-changing will The Last of Us 2 be?
>>
>>389672783
>>>/tv/
>>
>>389672783
Depends,

Are you a genderfluid demikind transnigger muslim queer that loves interactive movies?
>>
>>389672974
>>>/pol/
>>
>>389672783
not video games
>>>/tv/
>>
>>389672783
>underage interracial lesbian romance
is there anyone taking this "game" seriously?
>>
>>389672974
FUCK OFF >>>/pol/
>>
>>389672783
>>389672934
>>389672974
>>389673187
>>>/b/
>>
>>389672974

Pretty much this. Also, she's not even a cute dyke, she looks like Charlize Theron in Monster.
>>
>>389673271
>>389673187
>ywn be a triggered numale trans race faggot queer nigger
Feels good being a proud white man.
>>
Cant wait to play zombie game that is 4% about zombies
>>
File: infected-joel.png (469KB, 491x686px) Image search: [Google]
infected-joel.png
469KB, 491x686px
What I want but won't get out of this game

>a story about psychosis
>Ellie is resistant and not immune and this causes the psychosis
>gameplay psychosis elements that are randomized like hearing and seeing things that aren't there
>you are trying to sneak on a guy and another jumps at you, when you fight him the other guy just stares and says "what the fuck are you doing?" and after killing them both you see only one body
>"THERE SHE IS" but no enemy reacting to you in any way
>when an infected grabs you you can hear crying whispers "please help me" and when sneaking next to one "I can hear you, please come back"
>maybe joel becomes infected and you have to kill him
>>
>>389673385
Zombies have been boring and played out since forever now anyway.
>>
>>389673765
Honestly the game should start with Ellie killing Joel (for being a white male).
>>
If the game doesn't have a Joel x Ellie sexual tension, it's unrealistic. They are not related and have been together for so long. They have to fuck at one point. Ellie is 18 anyways.
>>
File: 1503492802521.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503492802521.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>389672783
Naughty Dog games continuing to succeed is a very bad thing for the industry.
>>
>>389674137
If you're with someone you're not related to long enough, you're going to want to fuck them?
>>
One was utter shit
>>
>>389674159
Why? I expect something akin to memeing fags who think TLoU or Uncharted are David Cage tier video games.
>>
>>389674260
No. I am just a sexually deprived human being who fantasizes would-be scenarios for a game with a post-apocalyptic arc.

No sarcasm btw.

I mean, come on. If the game is going to explore morality, just dive in the taboo shit.
>>
>>389672783
Dude the first one had themes that have been played out since forever and the game itself was just a bunch of hallways and set pieces with cover shooting and clunky "stealth".

There is nothing life changing about TLoU at all.
>>
>>389673271
>>389673187

Get physical cancer (you allready have mental cancer) and suffer from it you nigger.

>>>/lbgt/
>>
>>389674807
The guy treated Ellie like his dead daughter. He's not going to want to fuck her.

If they really wanted to be edgy, they'll have Joel get killed by bandits, who will then have their way with Ellie.
>>
>>389675557
Pretty sexist. What will happen is that Ellie with have her way with those bandits. And by that I mean she'll kill those fucking white males.
>>
>>389674137
Joel has a father-daughter relationship with Ellie, they won't fuck but Joel is also a bit of a sociopath, he might end up honor killing her to uphold the patriarchy or at least try to.
>>
>>389672783
Will it be as predictable and boring as the first one?

That gay dude was the best part of the first game.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.