[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netsuzou Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 33

File: DCp9LiPUwAA6OC8.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DCp9LiPUwAA6OC8.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
The anime will start airing on July 5th.
PVs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUs23olVOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0UywAsaFE
>>
File: bloggif_587fa2778f6af.jpg (49KB, 416x300px) Image search: [Google]
bloggif_587fa2778f6af.jpg
49KB, 416x300px
Citrus is better
>>
>>2365732
>that second thumbnail
Everyone's favorite threesome page!
>>
>>2365015
Man, Hotaru really did deserve that slap.
I've got no idea why she does what she does, but you only get to play around so much.

Regarding Takeda I'm rather torn. On one had I want Yuma to go out with him again, just to see if Hotaru can suffer a bit, and eat a bit of her own crap. On the other hand, I really dislike Takeda and want him to get turned down again, and perhaps for good this time.
>>
Who is the target audience for this?
Yurifags typically like yuri because it's pure, so there's no appeal in two cheating cunts with straight relationships on the side
People who don't like yuri won't like that there's yuri
NTRfags are usually about straight NTR, nobody cares about getting NTR'd by a girl
>>
>>2366537
>Who is the target audience for this?
Dramafags?
And desperate yurifags who want to see it ending yuri, which it will, not caring much about the road of it due to beggars can't be choosers rule ongoing, including me.

But to be fair I will only watch this anime for Hotaru x Yuma making out scenes and will skip the rest completely knowing the "plot" of episodes from manga already. I don't think people who made NTR anime want money or expect good BD sales from it, it's just to promote the manga seeing it short format, if it will sell over 1k it will be quite a success.
>>
>>2365774
nah, is a wasted of pages
>>
>>2366537
>Yurifags typically like yuri because it's pure,
I don't think it's right to think that yuri fans are "typically" emotionally stunted manchildren like that.
>>
>>2366541
I don't think tumblr is indicative of the yuri fandom, especially given that it's not in Japan, where the sales come from, and the nips tend to be much more autistic about that than the western "manchildren"
>>
>>2366547
I don't read tumblr. I'm thinking more about the Japanese fanbase.

There are Japanese yuri pigs that are like the spergs we have here, but overall Japanese yuri fan are more accepting of a variety of stories, including understanding what's entertaining about stuff like NTR.
>>
How much did KnH sell? Less than 1k? I remember nips didn't give a shit about that straight NTR, so this 10min-episode yuri NTR will do much worse I guess
>>
>lots of people like the scumbag
Do they want to see him win, or is this just a case where the villain is more interesting than the heroes but you still don't want him to win? Kinda like the Joker in Dark Knight.

>>2366551
>more accepting of a variety of stories
Maybe a bit too accepting, if that includes het stories.
>>
>>2366537
>Yurifags typically like yuri because it's pure
>People who don't like yuri won't like that there's yuri
>nobody cares about getting NTR'd by a girl
I can't tell if this is just a really, really good troll or if you're genuinely stupid.

GJ, either way.
>>
Today is the pre-screening of Netsuzou Trap anime, they will reveal all about the anime there.
>>
>>2366762
What time is the early screening?
>>
So did last chapter actually support the "Fujiwara is closet gay" theory? It seems as though he released the blackmail pics as a direct response to Takeda trying to get Yuma back.
>>
>>2366765
It will start at 5:00pm (Japan's time).

https://www.dreampass.jp/e1327
>>
>>2366767
Will there be a stream?
>>
>>2366770
I don't know, I think will not have one.
>>
>>2366537
>Yurifags typically like yuri because it's pure
Yeah there are a lot of purityfags but there are yuri fans that like stories that are different from the usual pure/fluffy stuff. I for once prefer stuff like this. Either way, this story was already selling well before the anime announcement so it appeals to people. I'd guess all kinds of audience, yuri fans, the straightes, the people who love to hate the story, etc...
>>
>>2366766
It is a response to Takeda maybe getting with Yuma again, but you've not been paying attention if you think that's because Fujiwara is gay.
>>
>Netsuzou Trap
So who is the trap?
>>
>>2366882
Kek.
>>
>>2366879
I'm guessing it has more to do with him making sure that Yuma can't get her old life back and get away with cheating.
>>
>>2366915
It's that he doesn't want Takeda being used. For ages he has wanted Takeda to stop thinking Yuma is as great and innocent as Takeda believes.
>>
File: DDJS0ADVYAAA4U7.jpg (807KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DDJS0ADVYAAA4U7.jpg
807KB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>2366934
hetshittttttttttt
>>
>>2365774
>embarazada
What did I miss in this absolute putrid pile of shit trainwreck that made Hotaru pregnant? I didn't bother reading it integrally because I hate this series, but check on it once in a while so just I have more reasons to shitpost about it.
>>
>>2367121
Okay I did bother, just another hurr shock factor page. It'd be funny if she was and the baby was Yuma's
>>
>>2367121
Most anons believe she's lying to push Yuma away. That and the whole "You love me? Gurls messing around no counto, you a dyke lel?" thing
>>
>>2365732
This looks like shojo is Misogynist and lesbophobic
>>
>>2367131
Yeah she is. But not only it was stupid that it was happening from the very beginning, but also retarded that she's still pushing her away now that Yuma just outright confessed to Hotaru. God, what a terrible series.
>>
>>2366934
cute
>>
>>2367121
>What did I miss in this absolute putrid pile of shit trainwreck that made Hotaru pregnant?
The sex, maybe. Which Hotaru did have with Fujiwara atleast once.
>>
>>2366540
Just like your posts.
>>
>>2367241
Anon, they had sex at least 4 - 5 times or more.
>>
>>2366767
Any impressions from the screening?
>>
>>2367292
The teeth were lewd
>>
>>2367292
I saw some comments that was lewd and hot.
>>
>>2367300
Nice...
>>
Details about the pre-screening

http://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1498407320
http://natalie.mu/comic/news/238218

They showed the firsts 2 episodes.
>>
>捏造トラップ応援上映って何するんだよ藤原死んで〜ってコールするの?

Fucking kek
>>
The english version came out. It is on the Chaosteam facebook page.
>>
>>2367506
Don't have time to translate this, but I think it says they want Fujiwara to die?
>>
>>2367783
Yes, it is that.
>>
>>2367806
How ironic that they shelled out to get a VA popular with women only to have his character be the most hated.
>>
>>2367809
I think it is to make him to be more hated.
>>
>>2367809
I think you're misunderstanding how he's hated, because there's no irony.
>>
>>2367809
It is to show that even if he have a cool appearance, voice and personality, isn't mean that he is a good person.
>>
Pre-screening report in english

http://manga.tokyo/report/netsuzou-trap-ntr-advanced-screening-and-talk-show-report/
>>
>>2367837
Here's another one

http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2017/06/26/230031
>>
>>2367837
I really hope citrus gets a better studio and longer eps.

Why is everyone expecting something since its infinite?
>>
>>2367906
Well... on the bright side, at least they're not 5 minutes like Nekoyama was
>>
>>2367902
They got pretty well what is happening with 2 episodes, I hope the people that will watch gets too.
>>
>>2367902
>be that a night of Karaoke or trip to the amusement park
Sounds like 2 chapters covered in 2 episodes, which is what I kind of expected.
>>
>>2367910
Nekoyama did a good job with those 5 minutes, though. Still wish it was a longer series.
>>
>>2367131
Honestly thought she went to get an abortion hence why she responded the way she did after Yuma sent her that text. Surprised no one has mentioned this yet...is it because it's too early to abort or..?
>>
Ch 20 in eng http://imgur.com/a/4NPzD
>>
>>2367968
The story telling is wrong for implying she was getting abortion. How it would been shown that if that had been what it was would be very different.
>>
>>2368002
>the male antagonist is more likely to realize he's gay and he's likely to do so before the female leads do
Five years ago if someone told this was going to happen in a YuriHime series they would've been laughed out of the room-
>>
>>2368006
Not really. Even when Yuri Hime started it was aimed at the fujoshi crowd and most of the authors only made yaoi before. There were even yaoi ads all over the magazine.
>>
>>2368006
You should laughed out of the room for thinking that's happening now
>>
>>2368008
If only that was a laughing matter instead of grim reality. The only people laughing now are the ones that wanted Yuri Hime to become another het shoujo magazine. They succeeded.
>>
>>2368010
(You)
>>
>>2368010
It's more seinen than ever now.

And only spergs for whom dicks occupy a large portion of their mental landscape due to their massive insecurities think stuff like NTR and TodoIto (which are a small portion of the variety of content YH has) aren't an interesting kind of yuri.
>>
>>2368016
What the fuck is TodoIto? Post the full name.
>>
>>2368018
Tatoe Todokanu Ito dato Shitemo
>>
>>2367976
Thanks
>>
>>2368016
>an interesting kind of yuri
>yuri where despite active interference by potential (or maybe even actual) male love interests the girls realize they're indeed lesbians and that they indeed love each other
Hey, explained like that, it sounds actually good. And it wouldn't be a good, or long, story if the male LIs just went down without a fight.

Also I hear the girl that likes the brother's wife in TodoIto is starting to win.

So basically all we can hope for is that the destination justifies the wild ride we'll have as the journey.
>>
>>2368031
>Winning
Winning who? She already gave up on the wife and is trying to avoid her. And the wife still seems very much in love with the brother and considers mc as a little sister, nothing has changed.
>>
>>2368031
She's not starting to win, nothing has happened yet to be saying that
>>
File: Reflection.jpg (775KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Reflection.jpg
775KB, 720x960px
Do you see Kodama Naoko sensei?
>>
What is Hotaru's endgame? I don't understand her motivation at all.
>>
>>2368100
?
>>
>>2368108
Hotaru got tired of being a top that's why she's dumping Yuma.
>>
>>2368114
It seems like Yuma is becoming the top now though.
>>
>>2368114
I don't know then. Back to square one.
>>
This adaptation will be a court-serie ?? 5 min? 10 min? is disapointed
>>
I'm embarrassingly excited for this.
>>
Why the fuck aren't the chaosteam releases on Madokami?
>>
>>2368144
Probably something on their end. Chaosteam is super goddamn finicky.
>>
>>2366934
Okay, those are cute!
>>
>>2368159
What do you mean by finicky?
>>
File: QmNVs15.jpg (131KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
QmNVs15.jpg
131KB, 668x960px
Okay, little things:
I like the way Kodama is drawing Yuma during this. She's stressed to fuck and back about Hotaru and she's not taking care of herself. Her hair is all over the place and it's usually much better taken care of.
>>
>>2368159
What do you mean? You mean the watermarking and mixed png and jpg?
>>
>>2368110
Can see her reflection, over the top of Hotarun.
>>
>>2368130
I think that 10 min is a good format for such series, there's no really much of a story in it which would need 24 min episodes turning them boring like KnH.
Basically the short plot and then yuri making out for 2 min each episode.
It's clear that the anime is not made for profit but to promote manga sales.

Maybe Citrus will get better treatment knowing it's more popular and not so drama hetfocused like NTR..
>>
>>2368177
I bet she will take care of her look when she will accept to date Takeda now and alienate herself from Hotaru for good, maybe she needs a boyfriend now after the photo was leaked to cover that.

For me it's obvious Takeda as a good boy won't belive the photos or maybe Yuma will tell him that there's nothing between Hotaru and her now so it's ok for them to date, kiss and fuck etc. It all depends if Takeda will be ok with using Yuma like that for his own convenience, basically he would become the same as Fujiwara then.

Or maybe author will completely surprise us and Yuma will reject Takeda and won't hide and instead will take the whole blame for the photo on herself and will get bullied, which in short will make Hotaru realise her mistake seeing Yuma is like that.
>>
>>2368427
>Or maybe author will completely surprise us
Please speak for yourself
>>
>>2368427
Yuma needs to be too much idiot to accept Takeda request, knowing that she betrayed him with other person before and that she isn't in love with him, and that will end like before. Unfortunatly she is that kind of retarded and weak minded and will accept.
>>
>>2368427
I honestly don't think Yuma can talk her way out of being half naked on a bed with rhe girl who has a reputation at the school for being a slut.

Don't think "She tripped and fell on top of me while we were changing" is going to cut it. And you see at the end that people are already coming to conclusions and you know schools, everyone is going to know by the end of the day.
>>
>>2368130
More than it deserves.
>>
>>2368613
Look at the positives. When this anime flops, maybe the editors will realize het stories in Yuri Hime might not be the best of ideas, and stop that trend.
>>
>>2368623
The manga has clearly already succeeded, firmly justifying its inclusion in the magazine and proving the editors right, so you've already lost. Just give up, or even better grow up.
>>
>>2368626
>no u.jpg
Figures a soap manga would draw idiots.
>>
>>2368626
>The manga has clearly already succeeded
So have a lot of other het series. Should those be featured in Yuri Hime too?

Oh wait.
>>
>>2368623
yuri never sells, silly purityfag
>>
>>2368640
>honestly believes that
Oh child
>>
>>2368648
>het series
The focus of the story is still the relationship between two girls, neither of whom has shown any real interest in men either.
>>
>>2368689
>says this in defense of ntr
Oh man then what's Hotaru doing? Being a shitty edgelord with the shit edge himself? Wow, good one. That totally elevates the series.
>>
>>2368689
>Yuma needs to fuck Takeda when she's feeling alone and vulnerable, then feel like shit afterwards
That's Hotaru's role, retard
>>
>>2368685
>relationship between two girls, neither of whom has shown any real interest in men
>both have boyfriends
Yes. Quite.

>>2368689
That's literally what's Hotaru doing. And since it's the melodramatic thing to do, Yuma is likely to do that too.
>>
Hotaru is so complex, have no idea what's actually going in that mind of hers. Could be dozens of things. I just hope the real one justifies her actions. Or rather we'll see where she's coming from.
>>
>>2368703
>Yes. Quite.
Yuma never saw Takeda as anything more than a friend, and Hotaru started going out with boys to make Yuma feel jealous, at least before she decided to give up on her.
>>
>>2365749
that stupid friend didn't make the dark haired girl fuck a dude at xmas right
>>
Could someone explain why Hotaru keeps having sex with Fujiwara? And don't say it's because of the photo bullshit because she had sex with him many times before Fujiwara took that picture. Or because she wants to punish herself because that doesn't make sense either.
>>
>>2368719
Probably because she doesn't want to be bothered by other guys hitting on her.
>>
>>2368719
Probably gets forced and abused idk
>>
Why are people so bitter about Netsuzou Trap? Is it really because of the het? Because it sells well? Or is that "the manga I like is better than this" complex? You know, if you don't like it, just don't read it...

>>2368623
What's the het stories in YH? This one and Tatoe Todokanu Ito dato Shitemo? They're yuri series that happen to be het content in it. Only two series between all the others that has your purityfag no men found rule.
>>
>>2368723
Sex is a private act. No one could know they're having sex and if she doesn't want guys hitting on her all she has to do is reject them or telling them she has a bf. >>2368726
I guess, since Fujiwara has hit her before. Still, unless Fujiwara knows a very dark secret about her or pays her I don't see why she agrees.
>>
>>2368719
Having him as a boyfriend stops other guys pestering her, without him caring that she doesn't love him, and he can be used to go on double dates with Yuma. Sex with him was the price for keeping that going and she doesn't care because it means little to her.
>>
>>2368723
Sex is a private act. No one could know they're having sex and if she doesn't want guys hitting on her all she has to do is reject them or telling them she has a bf. >>2368726
I guess, since Fujiwara has hit her before. Still, unless Fujiwara knows a very dark secret about her or pays her I don't see why she agrees.
>>
>>2368732
Fujiwara won't pretend to be her boyfriend unless she has sex with him whenever he wants to. I have no idea why she doesn't break up with him and pretend to have a boyfriend from another school or something though.
>>
>>2368729
>Is it really because of the het?
/u/ not liking a story that features lesbians having boyfriends, one of which has regular sex with one of the aforementioned lesbians, and all of that sold as a yuri story? Nah, must be your imagination.

I mean, you shouldn't be mad that the hamburger you bought had a rat between two buns. It's what sells. It's what popular. Don't like it? Don't eat it.
>>
>>2368719
He may be her boyfriend but that doesn't mean he's not raping her. She probably stays with him because he threatened her. We can't really know for sure since we only really see Yuma's side of things.

From what I can tell he pretended to be a nice guy, keeping guys off her back, then took advantage of her trust.
>>
>>2368735
You are trying to hard to justify the fact she has sex with him. I'm not a hater, but the reasons you're mentioning are not enough.
>Guys hitting on her
Is she really so popular that every guy in her school wants to date her? Like I said, all she can do is reject them or telling them she has a boyfriend, it's not like they won't accept her reply and try to rape her or something.
>Double dates with Yuma
Yuma is her best friend, she can spend time together with her without needing Fujiwara. If Hotaru wanted to spy on her dates with Takeda she could have chosen some nice guy who won't force her to fuck. And didn't Hotaru start dating Fujiwara way before Yuma dated Takeda ?
>Hotaru doesn't care about sex with Fujiwara
But she does, some recent chapter showed her looking very sick after fucking him.
>>
>>2368729
Most hate it because of the het, the rest are citrusfags who are mad who knows why. Like the retard who keeps posting "citrus is better" in every thread.
>>
>>2368735
He's probs likely a fucking sadist
>>
>>2368748
Chapter 13 showed that she is in danger from guys who won't take no for an answer. She's the most desirable girl in the school and has a reputation for being extremely easy, so there are guys don't take no for an answer and will assault her.

>But she does, some recent chapter showed her looking very sick after fucking him.
It was a blank look.
>>
>>2368748
Remember Hotaru hates herself. Horribly. She will never consider what's best for herself. Quite the opposite actually, she'll always choose what hurts her the most she thinks that's all she deserves.

That doesn't exactly explain all of it but I think it's a start. There's a lot we don't know because the story isn't from her point of view.
>>
>>2368752
Right? Which I think so far story - wise, Citrus is NOT better. At all. At least Netsuzou leaves you thinking and anticipating how it'll play out next. (Well for me currently) and Citrus is just a big old mumbo mess. I still read it though cuz I'm deep in that Yuri hole.
>>
File: citrus_ch02_credits.png (60KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
citrus_ch02_credits.png
60KB, 800x423px
>>2368729
>Why are people so bitter about Netsuzou Trap?
Because it breaks the no-men-allowed rule you mentioned AND it's relatively popular. On the top of that the title (NTR) is also a shitposter magnet.
>>2368743
>the hamburger you bought
There are over 20 different chapters from different series/one shots in each Yurihime issue, expecting every single one of them to pander to you is extremely childish.
>but hetshit doesn't belong in a yuri magazine anyway
Just because there is some het doesn't mean it's not yuri.
>>
>>2368752
I don't understand why people are forcing a conflict between Citrus and NTR. Personally I like both of them.
>>
>>2368760
>Because it breaks the no-men-allowed rule you mentioned
That's specifically fuckheads in these threads not caring for board rules. Further compounded by idiots not reporting them. There's no genre rule saying such a thing.
>>
>>2368761
>forcing a conflict
>people
Anon those are called trolls.
>>
We all know that NTR is crap, the only good thing about Yuri hime is Citrus (Harumin)
>>
>>2368760
>Just because there is some het
There is a bit more than "some".

>doesn't mean it's not yuri
This logic is what led to Yuri Hime being indistinguishable from het romance anthologies.
>>
>>2368761
What about Watamote's magnificent yuri harem, you dig?
>>
Anyone know if the manga is getting actively scanslated? I was only able to find up to chpter 16 in english and it had me rock hard the entire time.
>>
>>2368796
Yes, Chaosteam on facebook is currently scanlating it
>>
>>2368796
17 - https://imgur.com/a/eQjYd
18 - http://imgur.com/a/lJc9O
19 - https://imgur.com/a/Zeo0g
20 - http://imgur.com/a/4NPzD

The raws are out every month since YH has a digital version now and the translation it's being done by a group called Chaosteam (with a so-so translator, tho seemed like they improved in this last ch).
>>
>>2368818
>>2368819
Thanks a lot bros but uh I don't use facebook.
>>
File: iSWgQTj.png (116KB, 646x351px) Image search: [Google]
iSWgQTj.png
116KB, 646x351px
>>2368779
>Yuri Hime being indistinguishable from het romance anthologies
>>
File: 316382.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
316382.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
Citrus!!! I prefer Citrus because is great

NTR is shit
>>
>>2368882
/u/ is not your blog.

every field, etc...
>>
>>2368882
Stop shitposting in other boards citrusfag.
>>
>>2365749

YES ! YES ANON-KUN !
I 100% AGREE WITH YOU !
>>
>>2365749
I kind of want a crossover where Yuzu meets Yuma.
>>
>>2368901
>-kun
Don't
>>
>>2369198
Fine, anon-chan.
>>
>>2368917
I think there are a few images promoting the NTR and Citrus anime series where exactly that happens.
>>
File: 38dadffe4e92686491a5498757b300c.jpg (135KB, 736x563px) Image search: [Google]
38dadffe4e92686491a5498757b300c.jpg
135KB, 736x563px
>>2369201
There's only this one if I'm not mistaken. I think anon-san wants an actual crossover, a bonus chapter or something like that. I wouldn't mind that.
>>
>>2369198
>meme-arrowing honorifics
please leave.
>>
>>2369348
No, there's one w/ Hotaru and Mei, too. I can't find it, though...
Saburouta and Kodama drew their respective characters and put them together.
>>
File: citrus-netsuzou-trap-1.jpg (172KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
citrus-netsuzou-trap-1.jpg
172KB, 1000x764px
>>2369461
I know. I posted that one because the anon said they wanted a crossover where Yuzu meets Yuma.
>>
File: 1478591021226.jpg (117KB, 750x875px) Image search: [Google]
1478591021226.jpg
117KB, 750x875px
Imagining a conversation between Yuzu and Yuma would involve Yuzu griping about how hard she has it with her relationship with Mei while Yuma responds with pic related
>>
>most of the promo art is the girls touching each other and looking at the "camera"
What did they mean by this?
>>
Where the hell are Hotaru's parents anyway???
>>
>>2369759
Mother gone, father always away on business.
>>
>>2369766
Mother gone? As in divorced and ditched or dead
>>
>>2369887
Pretty sure she's dead, if I remember correctly.
>>
File: DDZcaHsU0AASDNA.jpg (196KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDZcaHsU0AASDNA.jpg
196KB, 1980x1080px
Okay, this is fucking cute.
>>
>>2369766
Why is this such a common backstory? I mean, Mei from Citrus is the same and I'm sure there are a lot of others.
>>
>>2369910
Well that's nice for a change considering this manga is otherwise disgusting and painful to read.

Citrus is not better. Yagakimi and Kase-san are better.
>>
So Yuma basically confessed to Hotaru already, is this correct?
>>
>>2369948
Way better. Don't forget Yuzumori-san too. And that new series called Todoito, so far I don't find too interesting but I recognize the positive aspects and why it's getting pretty popular.
>>
>>2369915
BECAUSE THAT'S PART OF LIFE ANON. PEOPLE WORK, THEN THEY DIE.
>>
>>2370016
Sort of, she said that "maybe" likes her.
>>
>>2370028
They work so much they forget they have a family? Like, can't Hotaru's father take a day off from work to tell his daughter to get her shit in gear and stop self-destructing?
>>
>>2370049
Family members get written out of the picture like this when the writer considers that there's no point in having some subplot about how the parent deals with it or how they fail to deal with it. The story is supposed to be about the main characters, so it's better to keep it focused on that.
>>
>>2370049
>can't Hotaru's father take a day off from work
In Japan? lolno
>>
>>2370105
They're workers with rights, not slaves. I think.
>>
>>2370107
Yeah and those rights are succinctly ignored due to societal pressures. It's a topic not for this board but don't be a fool.
>>
>>2369948
>this manga is otherwise disgusting and painful to read.
Then don't read? Noone is forcing it down you throat
>>
>>2369905
There has never been any mention of Hotaru's mother.
>>
>>2370049
Can't remember... have we ever seen Hotaru's parents? Maybe she's from a dysfunctional family.
>>
>>2370113
I'll take your word for it, even if I feel there should be a bigger pressure to make sure his daughter doesn't do something completely retarded like getting into an abusive relationship with a male character in a Yuri Hime series.
>>
It will have 12 episodes.

http://manga.tokyo/news/ntr-netsuzou-trap-decides-on-ending-for-episodes-1-3/
>>
File: DDia7ONWsAArVx4.jpg (70KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
DDia7ONWsAArVx4.jpg
70KB, 640x416px
The ED cover is lewd.
>>
It have an interview with Kodama-sensei talking with Yuma and Takeda's VAs too.

http://natalie.mu/comic/pp/netsuzoutrap
>>
Based Kodama, she basically confirmed that Takeda is doing bad things too, fucking kek.

コダマ: 私も武田には本当に悪いことをしているなと思ってるんですよ。なんかもう「ごめん」としか言えない(笑)。でも本当にいい子だから、読者に一番応援されているのは武田です。百合マンガなのに武田が一番人気ある(笑)。
>>
>>2370758
What does 一番応援 mean exactly? That Takeda is the most appreciated character?
>>
>>2370758
if you post this then please with the translation. not everybody can read what you posted.
>>
>>2370760
Yes, she said that he is the most popular character in her manga even that is a yuri manga.
>>
>>2370761
Kodama: I also think Takeda does bad things. He says nothing but "sorry" (lol). But he's a real good kid, he's character with the most reader appreciation. It's a yuri manga but Takeda is the most popular (lol).
>>
>Takeda is the most liked
Then again, he's the only one that isn't a scumbag. For now.
>>
> Kakuma (Yuma's VA): It has never been a pure love.

> Kodama: That is the best (laugh).

Puriyfags literally BTFO.
>>
>>2370758
>>2370769
It's the opposite. She's saying she's doing bad things to Takeda.
>>
>>2370783
>Puriyfags literally BTFO.
Of what we saw so far in the manga it more points in the all yurifags got BTFO with recent development.

I sometimes wonder if this is worth the read if the only happy together moment for Yuma and Hotaru we will get will be just in short one last chapter like Kodama did in that her hetrape manga before.
>>
>>2370783
Er.

Osaka: A life where you do your very best not to fall into such a situation is nice.
Kakuma: Nothing beats pure love.
Kodama: That's best (lol).
>>
>>2370793
Shit, sorry about that.
>>
File: DDl2cK8XkAA30Co.jpg (85KB, 640x910px) Image search: [Google]
DDl2cK8XkAA30Co.jpg
85KB, 640x910px
Vol.5 cover.
>>
File: pc_item02-2.jpg (138KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
pc_item02-2.jpg
138KB, 400x568px
Vol. 5 limited/special (I don't know) edition cover.
>>
>>2370779
Yuma did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2367977
I dunno man. Why would she disappear for two days if it wasn't an abortion? It also feels like Hotaru was pushing Yuma away because of it and the fact that she's still stuck with Fujiwara (for reasons that will surely be stupid). I can't imagine her NOT having had an abortion, considering all the circumstantial evidence.
>>
>>2370975
Cheating is one thing, but abortion might just be too far.
>>
>>2370985
I dunno what you mean by that, too far for the editors or too far for Yuma? Either way, abortion seems to have less of a stigma in Japan than in America (obviously, it still has one though). I can see the editors allowing it if it's done tastefully. If you mean it might be too far for Yuma, I think she would go ballistic on Hotaru for lying and not talking to her about it, but would ultimately forgive her (probably with the caveat that she dumps Fujiwara). The only other possibility I can think of is that Hotaru IS pregnant and she was just considering her options (which would be why she tried to blow up her relationship with Yuma).
>>
>>2371013
I still hope it was a lie to keep Yuma away for some reason because I can't see the pregnancy and abortion things done tastefully.
Also because maybe the abortion should be a wake up call for Hotaru but she still seems hellbent on digging a hole through the barrel's bottom.
>>
>>2370985
>abortion might just be too far.
Don't be retarded.
>>
>>2370226
We know that she isn't in the picture.
>>
>>2370975
>Why would she disappear for two days if it wasn't an abortion?

Because it's an extremely common trope in anime and manga for a character who is upset to not show up to school for a day or two.
>>
>>2371025
Abortion crosses no lines for you, mister Nadim Pourtant?
>>
>>2371036
Not them, but what line would it cross?
>>
>>2371040
It's a rather heavy and delicate subject, and if you're going to use it for shock value in a drama it should have buildup. And character development aplenty for all involved.
But as far as I can tell, nothing has changed. If an abortion did indeed happen, the most reaction we got is "yeah, it happened" as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
>>
>>2371053
Well, the more immediate shit hitting the fan is the photo being sent to literally everyone in the known universe anyways. We could see the culmination of it all really soon and find out what Hotaru's entire deal is.
>>
>>2371053
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if (assuming it's true) Hotaru wasn't going to tell Fujiwara and hadn't expected Yuma to spill the beans.

Hotaru is going to show up next chapter with a fresh black eye. Or hell, something broken.
>>
>>2371056
>and find out what Hotaru's entire deal is.
I'm pretty sure Hotaru's whole deal is that Fujiwara fooled her with the nice guy routine (keeping guys from hitting on her) he took advantage of her trust and raped her and then threatened to spread pics if she didn't keep sleeping with him.
>>
>>2371056
>the photo
That too. If there's really an abortion plot going it's too much in too short a while.
>>
>>2371066
Nah, it seems like she's always known that's the way he was but stuck to him anyways. She knew about him cheating way back in I think volume 2 and he didn't actually try to keep that guy she turned down away from her. I think Hotaru's problem is she doesn't know how to have a normal, stable relationship of any kind. Yuma got other friends, so Hotaru just started dating so she wouldn't have to be alone. I think Hotaru is trying to blow up her relationship with Yuma to protect her from Fujiwara and the people that would look down on her for dating a girl. Just my thoughts though, I could easily be wrong.
>>
>>2371053
>It's a rather heavy and delicate subject, and if you're going to use it for shock value in a drama it should have buildup. And character development aplenty for all involved.

I very much doubt she had an abortion, but:
All of the above assumptions based out of your experience with abortion being a tumultuous one. You think of abortion as something big and life changing and dark, because that is how it is frequently depicted in western media for that shock value and the sake of either side of that debate. There is nothing heavy or dramatic about an abortion if you don't needlessly attach that heavy and dramatic crap to it. Especially not in Japan, where the procedure is widely accepted.

We know Hotaru is practical, and her view of her own body is that it is just that, a body (this is the entire basis for her relationship with Fujiwara, she doesn't buy into the idea that her body is something that needs to be protected and revered and she doesn't care about using it as part of an exchange). Her parents are not around to comment on it either way--why would an abortion be heavy or dramatic or have much build up? It's a pretty minor thing.

>>2371066
No, the whole point is that she knew exactly what kind of person he was from the beginning. She wasn't fooled, they have always had a very deliberate agreement.

>>2371082
>Hotaru just started dating so she wouldn't have to be alone.
She started dating to get back at Yuma for leaving her alone to hang out with other friends.
>>
>>2365749
>>2365732
Both are overrated
>>
>>2370975
>Why would she disappear for two days if it wasn't an abortion?
To take a journey without Yuma pestering about where she went. My guess is looking for where she'll move to.
>>
>>2370975
If she really found out she was pregnant and intended to immediately terminate it, it doesn't make sense that she'd have told Yuma she might be pregnant, and the images of her taking a train journey wouldn't really make sense either (if it wanted to imply or at least foreshadow that she'd had an abortion, it would show her at a clinic or something like that).
>>
>>2371148
>My guess is looking for where she'll move to.
Certainly possible. I don't know why she'd have to go apartment hunting on a weekday instead of a weekend, but it's ambiguous enough that that is definitely a possibility.
>>2371150
Something is definitely going on. It's weird that when all this started Hotaru told Yuma that she was her cheating partner, but now it doesn't count when it's with a girl. She's gone from actively trying to steal Yuma from Takeda to trying to push her back onto him. I'm sure we'll find out what that something is soon, I get the feeling with the anime airing soon and the photo being sent out that the manga might be wrapping up around when the anime finishes airing.
>>
>>2371269
I don't think that will finish really soon yet, maybe in the begining of the other year, but it is impossible to finish now wihout being rushed. Yuma took 16 chapters to realize that she loves Hotaru (and still said "maybe" to her, she isn't really accepting yet), I think that will take more 10 or 15 chapters to they solve everything.
>>
>>2371275
Wouldn't be the first time I've seen a rushed ending to a manga. I can see it going for about 5 more chapters or so (however many more chapters would be needed to finish the current volume plus one more volume with an extra long final chapter). I do hope it goes longer though, this is my first experience with a yuri manga and it really hits on all the things I like in high school drama manga. I quite like it.
>>
I think that as long as it's selling well it'll keep going.
>>
>>2371287
So you like guys fucking the lesbians as drama in high school yuri drama?
>>
File: IllPonderIt.gif (71KB, 416x601px) Image search: [Google]
IllPonderIt.gif
71KB, 416x601px
>First episode: less than 4 days from now.
>Still no announcement on any legal service.

So... there's a chance this may not be released legally in this side of the ocean. If that were the case, does that mean the streaming companies just don't see any future on yuri? So future yuri projects would be relegated to torrenting only?
>>
>>2371728
plug for >>>/g/ptg
>>
>>2371728
They see a better profit with Citrus.
>>
>>2371728
They don't see any future in 5min NTR shit crumbs.
>>
>>2371728
Short anime don't usually get that treatment if I recall. For some reason.
Sometimes services are announced after it starts airing too.
>>
>>2371728
>>First episode: less than 4 days from now.
>>Still no announcement on any legal service.

Crunchyroll tends to announce streaming announcements for shorts so I'd imagine they'll announce it at their panel couple hours from now
>>
>>2371764
it's 10 minutes, nee-san.
>>
>>2371764
If you're going to shitpost, at least get your facts correct.

oh well, here's your (You) anyway.
>>
>>2371755
What's that
>>
>>2371778
Crunchyroll simulcast confirmed
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/crunchyroll-to-simulcast-aho-girl-elegant-yokai-apartment-life-netsuzou-trap-tsuredure-children-anime/.118346
>>
>>2371755
Don't get me wrong. I'm not worried about being able to watch it or not, legally or not. What made me think was the possibility of this series not being picked by any streaming service, which would send a message about what the distributors expect from this genre (yeah, isn't worth it), which would mean fewer and fewer shows in the near future.

Although shows like Izetta (OC yuri show) did fairly well, so, who knows?
>>
How is it that I feel like I hate this series and yet binged the entire thing yesterday
>>
>>2372897
It's like Jersey Shore. You're fully aware it's a trainwreck but you can't look away.
>>
>>2368819
Where can I find raws?
>>
>>2373127
of what?
>>
>>2373131
Netsuzou trap
>>
>>2373132
They are in the YuriHime.
>>
Oh, man, is out? I'm hype to watch the shitposting on /a/
>>
>>2373453
7 hours and 30 minutes is when it airs. Add an extra hour for the torrent to come up.
>>
>>2373472
Wait why is this airing so early at night?
>>
i'm really nervous for the release.
>>
http://www.dmm.com/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=301750/

Discs will be out on 9/29 and 10/27

Also episode 1 preview screens

https://akiba-souken.com/article/30604/
>>
>>2373528
>Also episode 1 preview screens
>https://akiba-souken.com/article/30604/

They're going to breeze through the 1st chapter in 10 min (or 7-8 min. if you discount the OP and ED sequences)
>>
File: trap1.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trap1.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2373621
Jesus, I'm excited!
>>
>>2373621
I really hope at teh end of anime someone will make a montage video files just from the yuri making out scenes, the plot and the rest is basically irrelevant if people read manga before.
>>
It skipped the flashback to when they were kids, but otherwise the chapter fit and the pacing was pretty normal.
>>
>>2373632
I think they will show in the next episode in the pv there are a scene with the flashback.
>>
>>2373621
Why are they naked together like that?
>>
>>2373635
Because they will have sex (hopefully like that soon in the manga as well).
>>
File: 1496594459400.jpg (41KB, 175x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496594459400.jpg
41KB, 175x246px
I haven't read the manga and I have zero idea what's going on (apart from the initial story premise), so what am I in for? Melodrama 24/7?
>>
>>2373640
It have a lot of drama, but the story is a dark one with some deep shit, I think is better you read. It's good, the yuri scenes are nice too.
>>
>>2373640
It's Kodama Naoko, you can expect soap opera levels of drama.
>>
>>2373632
In fact the episode length seems fine for doing 1 chapter per episode.

Of course, they might deviate from the manga more later on. Although ending on the cliffhanger Takeda walking in on Hotaru and Yuma in the school infirmary might be kind of fitting.
>>
Anyone knows where can I watch the episode online? I don't care if it's on stream or whatever
>>
>>2373647
Crunchyroll.
>>
>>2373647
Ohys-raws
>>
>>2373635
Well, you see anonkun-chan, when two cartoon girls love each other very much, they'll take off their clothes and lie next to each other. From there, they'll perform a variety of acts on each other, such as kissing, licking, and fingering each other's vags. Sometimes, a cartoon girl will do these things with a girl she may not necessarily like. This girl would be referred to as being "DTF" which is short for "down to fuck". Some DTF bitches will do things with members of the opposite gender. This is referred to as "gay". I won't judge you for being gay, but I personally avoid gay shit as much as possible. The purity of the love shared between two girls is second only to the love shared between two cartoon girls.
>>
>>2373640
Unpure yuri, do you think you have guts to enjoy it?
>>
>>2373651
It's interesting to try out new things. This is tagged as "yuri" so I'm hoping for a lezzy end with no ambiguous bullshit.
>>
>>2373650
>will do things with members of the opposite gender. This is referred to as "gay".
Pretty sure that's called het. Wtf
>>
File: DD-KDTTVYAAXAF_.jpg (88KB, 1662x925px) Image search: [Google]
DD-KDTTVYAAXAF_.jpg
88KB, 1662x925px
>>
>>2373655
I'm an expert. Trust me.
>>
>>2373657
Yay!
>>
>>2373657
Meh, Kannazuki no Miko had better yuri kisses.
That looks quality as fuck.
>>
>>2373664
Quality where anon?
>>
>>2373664
The word you're looking for is QUALITY, not quality.
>>
>>2373672
This.

Also the anime makes them even gayer.
>>
File: Aoi thinking.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi thinking.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>2373673
>Also the anime makes them even gayer.
Explain
>>
File: 1471887148663.jpg (158KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1471887148663.jpg
158KB, 600x465px
>>2373673
>Also the anime makes them even gayer

What are you even saying? It's like the manga.
>>
>>2373677
>>2373678
Just small things that you didn't really have in the manga.

Like Yuma's entire face going red when she thinks about the kiss with Hotaru, rather than just having the full blush for both kisses like in the manga. And Hotaru showing a bit more concern with her surprise when Yuma tells her about the kiss. She looks surprised in the manga, but the noise from the voice acting in the anime makes the reaction more intense.

Maybe just me reading too much into things.
>>
>>2373683
It is just you anon, they are doing like the manga almost 100%.
>>
>https://www.tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=1111005
>111 MB
What?
>>
>>2373686
Short episodes.

You're really better off reading the manga, though you'll have to hunt around a bit for the most recent few.
>>
>>2373686
720p, 10 minutes. That's about normal.
>>
Anyone got a stream? I'm afraid to torrent in Nihon.
>>
>>2373694
You will not get arrested by download a torrent there anon, only if you upload.
>>
Interesting, but too darned short. What were they thinking
>>
>>2373701
The length is not a real problem. What difference would it really make if it were 2 chapters per week instead of 1? It might be good if it meant they could finish the whole story, but the manga doesn't even have 24 chapters out yet.
>>
>>2373706
They'll go for the open-ended route then. Or make an original, but inconclusive ending.
>>
>>2373706
13 could be a decent stopping point, or 16. There are a few moments throughout where the immediate problem gets handled and there's comfy resolution kind of situations between the two girls.
>>
>>2373706
Put in a shitload of filler featuring them doing lewd things.
>>
>>2373694
Actually, anyone got a 720p eng subs torrent? Can't find it on nyaa and I'm definitely not streaming shit.
>>
>>2373717
You will have to wait for HS.

This happens every season, their bots are not set and the shows are delayed until someone notices and rips the them.
>>
>>2373721
But it's not even displayed in the HS shows list...?
>>
>>2373722
That also happens too. They usually add the show after ripping it for the first time.
>>
It's up on nyaa.
>>
>One episode = one chapter.
So, it will end at chapter 12 or 13?. It would be funny as fuck if it would end at chapter 12. That's your most cliche end for NTR right there.
>>
>>2373728
It's 12 episodes.

Doesn't have to always follow the manga quite as closely as this episode though.
>>
File: kiss.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
2MB, 640x360px
webm for who just want the kiss
>>
>>2373732
Thank you.
>>
>>2373701
As long as they have hot sex like this every week it doesn't matter. Quality > quantity.
>>
>>2373732
>no saliva trail
one job
>>
>show is just 9 minutes
>lazy animation that doesn't even look good
>they manage to put at least ~1 minutes 30 of OP
>average anime boring j-pop that tries too hard to be LiSA
>thirty more seconds of ED

When will Japan stop fucking slacking off on yuri media? Why do we always get shit like that?
>>
>>2373732
Wow, this looks bad.
>>
>>2373746
T-there's still hope for Citrus, right?
>>
>>2373751
I'm 100% certain they will fuck this up too. Yuri is too much of a niche content for them to even bother.
The shows like Hibike or LWA just use the subtext to bait the yuri fans into watching their stuff before backing down at the last episodes because producer-san is your average Japanese homophobic old fuck who can't handle the fact that girls are gay when he can write shitty self-inserts love interests instead and the straight-up yuri shows like Sakura Trick are lazy shit that think appealing to the yuri clique is enough to forgo writing plot. This is how they view this audience. Even more of a cashcow than hetfags.
>>
>>2373754
Somebody sounds mad.
>>
>>2373754
What will you do when they will announce YagaKimi anime with top anime studio like KyoAni?
>>
>>2373759
I am. This shit shows with how much respect this industry treats the yuri genre. The fact that people of this board ask for more of this shit isn't making things better.
>>
>>2373754
>Hibike or LWA
Your fault for being so gullible/delusional and pretending that the original source wasn't het even though people kept telling you that.
>>
>>2373763
I'm not gullible. I knew that was bait from the start. The annoying part was that it was here in the first place.
>>
>>2373754
Are you trying to score some kind of meme bingo or what? Have a free (You).
>>
>>2373765
And that is the kind of attitude why they don't take their fanbase seriously.
>>
>>2373763
Wait, LWA had bait too? I thought it was subtext
>>
>>2373771
It never really got anywhere to be fair. Just the expectations of a 80% female cast and one (1) episode having some fair amount of Madoka-levels of subtext.
>>
>>2373762
Yes because it is all a big conspiracy of the industry to piss of yuri fans.
>>
>>2373773
Expectations that were retarded in the first place. Why the hell was anyone expecting something more than "blushes" and "you're my best friend forever!" from LWA is beyond me.
>>
>>2373769
The simple fact that they made an NTR anime is proof that they take their fanbase serious and expect to make some money of it.
>>
>>2373764
You speak as if yurifags were the intended target audience of those shows, which was never the case.
>>
>>2373779
They're not the main intended target audience but if they can hop onto the ride, why not benefit from it?
>>2373776
Why the hell is it retarded to have such expectations? Why can't it be just casually alright?
Okay, admittedly LWA is a kid's show but I'm just using that as an example because Andrew was often stated to be the producer's self-insert who wanted to fuck Akko.
>>2373775
Not a conspiracy. Just a sort of carefree attitude that's full of contempt. In a sense, what happened to Square Enix with FFXIV 1.0 before they realised that no, not even their fans were going to eat shit just because it was coming out of Square's ass.
>>2373777
The fact that it's lazy shit proves they don't.
>>
>>2373783
>The fact that it's lazy shit proves they don't.

Only proofs it has a small budget because YuriHime is pretty small.
>>
>>2373784
That doesn't change my point. This whole industry doesn't give two shits about yuri, which is why this is lazy and which is why Comic YuriHime is small.
>>
>>2373777
Kemono Friends got made too, doesn't mean it had a real fanbase. The popular theory is that it was a yakuza money laundering.
>>
>>2373787
That is not true. They only hate you and work hard to ruin yuri for you.

Or you can try to be more rational and realize there are definitely people in the industry who enjoy yuri.
>>
>>2373787
Why would Yurihime decide to make anime adaptations then? To waste their money?
>>
>>2373795
Yes they do, there was this intention with half the people who worked on LWA even though they weren't going to go through with it. But the rational (read producers and money) part of the industry thinks it's not a good investment.
>>
>>2373796
Anon please, we know that anime adaptations are just glorified advertisements to read the fucking manga. The fact that it's so half-assed still proves my point.
>>
>>2373803
Too bad it still sold like shit.
>>
>>2373807
Well, fair point.
>>
>>2373760
What are the chances of this happening? It has to happen before the manga ends and it seems like there's some sort of conclusion approaching.
>>
>>2373815
>Kyoani
>yuri
I wish.
>>
>>2373815
>it seems like there's some sort of conclusion approaching.
No it doesn't
>>
File: Quality.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Quality.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2373815
I don't think the manga will end soon, but I think next volume (6) could show Touko and Yuu getting together, so if it gets an anime it can end with that conclusion. Then I think the story will continue with Sayaka being more relevant, like Suji becoming more important after Erae and doctor became a couple in TLD
>>
>>2373815
> conclusion
But nothing is near resolved yet. Even the play is taking too long to happen.
Its chance to be animated by KyoAni is pretty slim to none, and it bothers me that they could fuck up YagaKimi too if a small studio adopt it. I can't even unsee NTR now. Seriously wasted Kodama's art. I'll just pretend it's just like a drama CD and close my eyes at some part
>>
>>2373751
Citrus has infinitedayo producing. Their shit is usually good right?
>>
>>2373639
Didn't they already have sex in the manga though
>>
>>2373649
Whats that, some type of site or
>>
File: 1477767921293.jpg (30KB, 352x344px) Image search: [Google]
1477767921293.jpg
30KB, 352x344px
>>2373852
>>
>>2373664
Is that a good anime? Is it worth the watch?
>>
>>2373850
It's heavily implied they have (what with Hotaru saying that Yuma couldn't have gotten her pregnant), but I think he means a full-on sex scene (which I highly approve of).
>>
>>2373836
>Its chance to be animated by KyoAni is pretty slim to none
We used to think the same of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
>>
>>2373857
>Hotaru saying that Yuma couldn't have gotten her pregnant
I don't like the implications there.
>>
File: 1498936616399.jpg (300KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498936616399.jpg
300KB, 960x1280px
>>2373754
>>2373763
>The shows like Hibike or LWA just use the subtext to bait the yuri fans
>read Hibike translated novel
>turns out to be even gayer than the anime
>>
>>2373820
?
>>
>>2373870
The novel has even more het than the anime, so fuck off.
>>
>>2373872
How well did kobayashi-san do in japan? It sure did well in the west but nobody cares about that over there.
>>
File: 1394874017185.gif (1MB, 320x700px) Image search: [Google]
1394874017185.gif
1MB, 320x700px
>>2373732
Looks like Hotaru is head-butting Yuma. Even recent hentai shit got better animation than this thing.
>>
>>2373873
You're in a thread where a girl has a bf but still cheats on him with another girl. That's how the novels are
>>
File: 1426855837958.jpg (465KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1426855837958.jpg
465KB, 720x1152px
>>2373872
I raise you with one DekoShinka.
>>
>>2373683 #
No you're absolutely right. In the anime it's far more apparent that Hotaru is really on a mission to outgun Takeda. She seems outright predatorial here, while the manga makes it look half playful.
>>
Is the animation that bad is it shiposting as usual? I was really hyped for this too.
>>
>>2373925
See it for yourself, it's only 7 minutes if you skip the OP and ED.
>>
Dropped this manga a long time ago since it was too trashy for me. But I decided to watch the first ep anyways to see if I had a change of heart (also didn't know each ep was only 10 minutes). Still couldn't stand it so I dropped again lol, but anyone want to fill me in on how the relationships progressed in the manga?

I dropped the manga when Takeda started doubting Yuma and Hotaru's BF said he knew what was going on between the girls.
>>
>>2373824
jesus christ.....
>>
>>2373905
The difference is NTR has real lesbians while Reina and Kumiko are both straight.
>>
>>2373935
Lots of series have those animation errors. They aren't anything new.

>>2373954
>NTR has real lesbians
>imfuckingplying
>>
>>2373744
Thank God. I honestly find that kinda gross.
>>
File: glorious.gif (410KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.gif
410KB, 500x281px
>>2373453
>>>/a/159351120
>Aho girl thread
>Less than 300 replies one full day after debut of episode 1.
>AotS right here, hands down.

>>>/a/159378331/
>Netsuzou trap thread
>Hit the auto-sage less than 6 hours after release.
>Half of the replies are shitposting about what's and what's not yuri.
>And, no, NTR is not yuri.

Is beautiful.
>>
>>2373824
Yuma's face is melting
>>
>>2374021
Whose opinions are the greentext, yours or the threads you link? Because whoever that is, oh baby they're wrong.
>>
Just saw English sub. I liked it. Anime shows more of Hotaru's reactions than the manga does. Hotaru definitely wants Yuma to herself lowkey.
>>
>>2374152
Just a general feeling I got from skimming over the threads.

Although, I really like aho girl, is only episode 1, but if they keep going on like this, it would be aots.
>>
>>2374189
>but if they keep going on like this
They won't. If they get to the romance it'll be intolerable.
>>
>there's an anime for this now
Before I dropped it, this manga managed to make me root for the boy to get a good end. Did Takeda get character assassinated yet? Are all four members of the main cast now utterly worthless human beings?
>>
Where do you guys watch your anime?
>>
>>2374203
>this manga managed to make me root for the boy to get a good end

I don't even like the manga, and I think you should go away just for that.
>>
>>2374215
Why? Takeda left Yuma after he realized how messed up it all was; he's basically the only character with any moral integrity there is. I'm not rooting for him to take back Yuma or anything, just for the guy to stay out of this trash.
>>
>>2374217
>I'm not rooting for him to take back Yuma or anything

Okay, that's better.
Because I see people saying he should stay with Yuma. And no matter how shitty a manga is, no yuri fan should ever wish for a yuri manga to have a het end.
>>
>>2374203
> Takeda getting a good end
His only good end would happen if he back away from Yuma or help the two girls to get together.
Well, I always thought there are only two awful characters in it until just recently when the awfulness expanded to the four of them. I still feel pity towards Hotaru though.
>>
>>2374219
Ah yeah, I should've worded it better. I agree.
>>2374230
>His only good end would happen if he back away from Yuma
Exactly what wanted, but...
>the awfulness expanded to the four of them
As I feared. What did Takeda do?
>>
>>2374234
>What did Takeda do?
Wants Yuma back. That in itself is not a bad thing, but the timing couldn't be worse, as Yuma is not in a position to refuse and I think he knows that.
>>
>>2374217
I still don't see Yuma as being immoral though. She did kinda cheat on him when they were dating, as well as being too dense to realize her feelings but I think this is normal.
She didn't intentionally want to mess up with anyone, like Hotaru and Fujiwara did
>>
>>2374210
On TV, in Tokyo.
>>
What a dumpster fire
>>
>>2374210
At home, sitting at my computer
Where do you watch your anime, oneesama? On your phone at work?
>>
>>2374821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
>>
>>2373754
>homophobic old fuck

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3MB, 2592x792px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
3MB, 2592x792px
>>2374210
on my laptop all cozy in bed.
>>
Yuma is fucking adorable.
>>
>>2365732

Yuma will always be Hotaru's baby
>>
>>2373763
>LWA
>original source het
Lwa didn't have anything. Just het and yuri teasing in ep 10 and the whole Andrew bullshit was officially discarded.
>>
Why is Fujiwara such a fucking cunt and why is he still in the series and why is Hotaru still fucking him?
>>
>>2376404
The author wants us to suffer.
>>
File: La pucelle x izetta girls.jpg (684KB, 2599x2734px) Image search: [Google]
La pucelle x izetta girls.jpg
684KB, 2599x2734px
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.