[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 70

File: 1456242835275.jpg (222KB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
1456242835275.jpg
222KB, 1360x765px
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>1990578

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/CzPSSSRy
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Kindred Spirits (Spoilers): >>1991603
Sono Hanabira: >>1986430
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>1978514
Atelier Series: >>1864160
Life is Strange: >>1967578
>>
Recent News:

Mangagamer had a huge issue with fraud, hoping to reopen for online sales on Feb 29th
JAST released a demo for Flowers and the translation was a trainwreck
Lots of possible J-MENT excitement (Katahane remaster, Owari no Qualia, etc)
>>
Is the crack for Tokyo Necro a virus or not anti-virus isn't perfect,but just want to make sure
>>
When's Nitro+ going to start a yuri sub-label for their VNs?
>>
>>1995214
The one on nyaa is legit.
>>
Starlight Vega seems to be practically confirmed for a March release. That's actually pretty soon.
>>
>>1995228
Okay its just my anti-virus being retarded then
>>
>>1995229
When am I meant to have the time to read all this yuri?
>>
File: 17512578_p0.png (667KB, 1000x868px) Image search: [Google]
17512578_p0.png
667KB, 1000x868px
>tfw when you want to play Chinese lesbo digital picture books and you've got a handful in your backlog, but you also want to shoot things

How would you make a yuri-themed shooter?

At first thought I was thinking a Duke Nukem-like FPS where some badass gunslinging lesbo rescues some waifus.

But then the idea of a class-based multiplayer FPS based around yuri archetypes from rival all-girl anime Catholic schools waging warfare over the inane really appealed to me too, like TF2 by way of Stopani. I'd probably go with some kind of kyuudo archer instead of a sniper though.
>>
>>1995309
Do them both.
>>
>>1995309
>How would you make a yuri-themed shooter?
Basically Sabagebu or even maybe C3-bu but with less Dubai.
>>
>>1995243
It's not like you will read Flowers soon
>>
>>1995323
But anon, I bought Kindred Spirits on release and still haven't even launched it.
>>
>>1995243
>>1995325
I also buy things (books/games/music) or download (comics/anime/music) for "later." Except that "later" never comes, instead I just procrastinate what should I do or find some new stuff to horde.
>>
>>1995330
Well I am at least playing other recent stuff so I'll probably get to Kindred Spirits eventually. I mean it looks fun!

Probably.
>>
>>1995335
That's what I tell myself too. I even sometimes start playing games I end up buying (currently going through TW3), but most of the time the games end up cluttering my Steam or Galaxy. Don't be like me youngsters, you still have time to change.
>>
>>1995309
Just mod some L4D using the Yandere Simulator character models and find a way to put in some cutscenes for plot.
>Instead of zombies, they'll be AI schoolgirls you have to kill for territory and dominance.
>For single player offline mode, you can choose up to three other girls for your harem and their stats are based on your relationship values
>After every mission, you have to "destress" them or it'll affect their performance
>Recruit enemy girls by capturing them alive with melee chokeholds or knockout gas
>Seduce enemy girls by being nice to them in the interrogation chamber but the recruitment rate varies so the number of attempts is based on personality
>Connect online to join the yuri mmo
>Macaroon Tycoon: Underworld Edition
>>
File: marmite.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
marmite.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>tfw you'd like to be put on the in development list on the pastebin but don't want to look like a shill by asking for it
>>
>>1995229
Can't wait.
>>
>>1995348
Don't worry anon, we're all shills here.
>>
>>1995348
I haven't updated it this thread anyway so even if you're one of the games I know about that might go on eventually, it wouldn't have been yet.
>>
>>1995207
>huge issue with fraud
What does that mean exactly?
>>
>>1995384
Short version: thieves with stolen credit cards made purchases from Mangagamer, then sold Steam keys for a lower price on some seedy totalylegitsteamkeys.notfraud sites. Then, after the actual owners of those credit cards discovered that their information was compromised, they'd made chargebacks. Basically, Mangagames didn't get anything from those purchases, while thieves got money from selling keys elsewhere.

Long version: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2016/02/15/pay-processor-issues/
>>
>>1995384
>>1995388
Not only 'didn't get anything', but since chargebacks usually carry fees for the unfortunate vendor, they may have been required to pay some amount in penalties.

Alternately, they may have refused to pay fees, and that might be why their payment processor dropped them. Either that or an automatic drop for exceeding the allowable percentage of sales to chargebacks.

Chargebacks are a real nightmare for vendors.
>>
>Sakura Fantasy patch
>H-scenes added
Oh my!

>eight Scene slots added
OH MY!

>H-scenes are horrifyingly short
Welp.

>they are two different CGs, so two different Scene slots each
Fuck.

>there's a H-scene featuring the slime girl
Least we got something.

>but none featuring Ethy
My rage could make an entire new universe in which everything is already angry.
>>
>>1995416
I just played it myself a few days ago. My expectations weren't even that high. The H scenes looked better than something like, for example, Sacrament Sheep's or Sugar's Delight's. At least they looked better.
>>
Been trying to see if someone uploaded the tokyo necro CG yet.

Apparently arc unpacker can extract them but I'm too retarded to figure out how to use the game specific switches.

Anyone here know basic coding?
>>
To keep the heat up on JAST,
Flowers- the situation so far:

-Demo released, has a translation so bad you might as well have been reading a different VN
-Internet catches wind of it, with folks tweeting about how horrible it is, listing many, but not all, mistakes
-Several prominent translators think they should toss the current script and start from scratch. It's that bad.
-JAST is made aware of the dissatisfaction and responds: All issues will be fixed in the final release
-Peter Payne: It's a(n) demo/incomplete translation/apha script. Please don't hate me. We'll fix the problems https://twitter.com/jlist2/status/703051751088193536
-IG probably knows about the problem as anon >>1993644 was informed by localisation team, and because the writer of Flowers follows a Japanese twitter account (@trinder_yuri) that has been tweeting translation issues all over in Moon
-@OmisoshiruNet from JAST's Japan side approaches two prominent twitter accounts about the mistakes they spotted, asks them to email their QA department
-Same guy also tweets some of the Japanese fans to reassure them, saying they they are looking over, and re-doing the script. https://twitter.com/OmisoshiruNet/status/703509055067717632
-@Swaps4 stepped in "once the issues came to light". Says he is setting up a new team, looking to have it in "Acceptable English with the main goal of having it translated as is actually needed"
-JAST releases an update patch for the demo. It fixes some issues, but many still remain. Of the lines fixed, most are a lot better, but there are a line or two that are questionable
-A certain goddess remains unimpressed
-@KurosakaRyuuko states that only 25% of the issues he spotted were fixed, doesn't have time to work on Flowers with JAST
-@Swaps4 looking for feedback so that he may "make improvements to the alpha version so all the bad vibes, hatred, and negative thoughts in general can be put at ease"
-JAST will likely release another patch for the demo

Did I miss anything?
>>
File: etika_body_2_damage.png (827KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
etika_body_2_damage.png
827KB, 1024x1024px
>>1995443

update, I think I figured it out but the folder with all the CG doesn't want to be extracted

might be possible to ghetto extract them with a texture editing tool but that will require one to play the game
>>
>>1995450
They're still looking for people who want to do their work for free help, so if someone is interested, consider contacting them.
>>
>>1995460

oh, apparently it can be unpacked on linux
>>
Is Atom Grrrl for sale already?

I need my lesbian criminals
>>
Because no one seems to be discussing Flowers Aki-hen and the wait for it is killing me, have a low level but hopefully mostly accurate translation of the text in the CM.
Nerine CM:
>“――beloved one, next to me”
>She, who has always stayed by my side and protected me.
>I have a past that I feel should be kept secret from her.
>True feelings of mine that I have kept hidden in the depths of my heart; feelings that have whispered to me ever since I was young.
>Like a curse, these words left an emptiness in my heart.
>“――the seven mysteries of the school that mark the beginning as well as the end”
>I know that these mysteries have taken hold of that person dear to me too.
>These mysteries, revived from the past, are occurring once again in Saint Angraecum Academy; the academy which is now welcoming Fall.
>These feelings of love, which I had decided never to ever reveal, begin to stir with the coming of the new season.
>“Can you continue loving someone, even if you know that it is a love that will never be?”

Yuzuriha CM:
>“I shall grant you the key that you seek, should you choose to succeed me as the president of the Nikaia Council*.”
>Yatsushiro Yuzuriha tells her junior, who is pursuing the shadow of her lost lover.
>Despite knowing her true intentions, Yatsushiro Yuzuriha, who knows the mysteries of the academy, presents her with a difficult request in an attempt to make her give up.
>However, Yatsushiro Yuzuriha too, carried a secret that must never come to light.
>“――the goddess of truth”
>The numerous mysterious incidents that occur at Saint Angraecum Academy in Fall.
>A complexly intertwined story of truth and love is set in motion.
>“Can you continue loving someone, even if you know that it is a love that will never be?”

*No idea what the official translation for the name of the student council will be yet.
>>
>>1995330
>>>1995243
>>>1995325
>I also buy things (books/games/music) or download (comics/anime/music) for "later." Except that "later" never comes, instead I just procrastinate what should I do or find some new stuff to horde.
Are you me?
>>
>>1995549
>*No idea what the official translation for the name of the student council will be yet.
I'd expect "Council of Nicaea" (or maybe "Nicene Council")
>>
>>1995551
Aren't we all you?
>>
>>1995502
Really? I'm going to fire up my virtual machine and see if it works.
>>
>>1995551
>>1995555
Me three, or four, or how many of us are like this again?
>>
>>1995330
Most relatable post. I bought a ton of (non-yuri related) games during Christmas and haven't played any. I just watch anime instead.
>>
>>1995558
I'm about to buy all the novel volumes in MariMite right now. All the Horizon novels I bought two years ago are still sitting in the box it came in.

I'm the kind that never gets back to backlogs, and will keep moving on to the latest releases. In recent times, Flowers has my priority. My hype is through the roof and I can't help it.
>>
>>1995549
Who else besides me pre-ordered Flowers?
>>
>>1995562
Waiting on Amiami. Or do you know of a different place that ships internationally without requiring deputy?
>>
>>1995325
>>1995551
I also bought Kindred Spirits on release date and have only played a few seconds of it. My procrastination is horrible
>>
>>1995562
When does the limited pre-order period end? I would like to buy it, but I am still hesitant about the game's translation quality.
>>
>>1995563
https://jlist.com/jast010

I'm pretty sure it ships internationally from the US (I'm sorry if I'm wrong)

>>1995567
Sorry, I have no idea (I'm actually worried about the translation too, but I'm taking a chance)
>>
>>1995568
Oh. You're talking about JAST's. I was assuming Aki-hen since you replied to the Aki-hen teasers.

I'm not giving them shit until they show me that they'll give it a translation it deserves.
>>
>>1995568
Why would you pre-order the English version when it's pretty much guaranteed to be a trainwreck?

I mean, I pre-ordered it as soon as it was announced, but I canceled that order after the first frantic fixes to the demo made it clear that there IS no "properly translated version" anywhere.
>>
>>1995576
Not him, but I knew year in advance that I will buy it anyway
So there no reason to not preorder it
>>
>>1995584
i guess if supporting bad quality and ethics works for you, you're free to keep your pre order.
>>
>>1995576
Because the physical-content itself would be nice to have.

So, if I decide on pre-ordering, I'm pretty much going to keep the box completely sealed and just get the game and the eventual fan patch/fix from nyaa.
>>
>>1995584
Pre-ordering lets them know that you don't give a shit about the current quality. What harm will it do to wait a while more? I cancelled my order and made it clear to them that I won't be buying shoddy products.

>>1995592
Assuming someone will do a fan patch. I may speak moon but I'm not in the mood to forgive JAST or to help them with their work. It'll be like giving them the okay to put out more shitty work for the sequels. The fans will patch it for them anyway. Why put in the effort or money then?

I hope IG gives the sequels to another company.
>>
The whole flowers shit is unfortunate. I'm even thinking of just trying it in Japanese at some point. I'm not delusional, my Japanese isn't good enough for it (I think), but with the state the English version is in, I'd probably get less wrong than people who'd need to rely on the actual TL. (which is very sad) Though it'd take more time to read in Japanese than in English for me for sure.

Guess the next English yuri VN I'll support will be from Mangagamer once again.
>>
>>1995597
Try it. Forcing myself to read manga was how I jumped from N5 to N3 without much effort. However, I've noticed that Flowers occasionally uses Kanji that aren't commonly used anymore. For example:
佳い-> いい/良い
為る -> なる/成る

I've even seen Japanese people asking if 為る was a typo when someone did a fan video for Flowers using the same words. So there's some weird Kanji that you'll have to look out for when playing Flowers. It gives machine translations trouble too. The writer uses those versions of the word in her tweets as well, so it just seems to be how she writes.
>>
>>1995584
>>1995592
Sorry sis, but if despite the evidence we currently have about the quality of the localization you're still preordering it then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>1995600
Another guy, I want to think I'm more or less N3 when reading (managed Qualia and whatnot) and kanji are no problem (vocab is), but the biggest goddamn issue is reading speed. Especially when you go look up every phrase that's not immediately obvious from context. Learning English wasn't this frustrating, at least nobody uses thousands of different ways to say the same thing unlike Japanese.

Slow reading speed kills any possibility of ever clearing out the backlog because it's challenging to find so much time and motivation to spend another two weeks reading a short VN.
>>
>>1995592
>Because the physical-content itself would be nice to have.
That's not preorder-limited, though. They don't sell out of their "limited edition" box copies that fast, it'll still be obtainable for a long time after launch.

But yeah, I know what you mean. I kind of want the nice box on the shelf and everything. But I also want to pressure them to make some attempt at fixing their fuckup, and cancelling an existing preorder makes a point about people being worried about the translation more than just tweeting does.
>>
>>1995597
>Guess the next English yuri VN I'll support will be from Mangagamer once again.

Don't forget that Sekai Project has upcoming yuri releases, as well as several promising English originals (Parasol Festival, A Little Lily Princess, etc). There's a lot of yuri to go around this year, we don't have to take JAST's shit.
>>
>>1995568
Jlist charges too much Amiami is better along with CD Japan
>>
>>1995605
But if you don't practice, you're not going to move beyond the level you are at now. The more you read, the more you pick up and the faster you will be. I am actually above N2 now, and I'm probably just a little bit slower than most native readers. I do occasionally run into words and phrases I don't know, but it's nothing a quick search on my smartphone can't solve.

>Learning English wasn't this frustrating, at least nobody uses thousands of different ways to say the same thing unlike Japanese
Not really true imo (Eng can be just as bad) but I like variety. They always surprise me with a word/phrase that's more beautiful than the last.

>>1995619
CDJ doesn't do PC games though?? Last I checked, they only carry the OSTs and PSP/PSV versions.
>>
>>1995592
>>1995606
If you only want the box why don't you just buy Japanese version?
>>
>>1995600

I've seen 為る before at least, though only for する. But I haven't seen 佳い used..

Well, I'll think about it. I am kinda reading Japanese stuff already, but I'd assume it's easier. At least as far as grammar and "common words" go. Something like Shirokoi obviously has a lot of jargon, but those words all have 1to1 translations and while annoying they don't make things hard.

>>1995605

Doubt I'm as good as that, but with ITH and TA Mecab/JParser I can get to reasonable speed for relatively easy stuff. Of course it's still way slower than I could read in English, though I tend to never speed-read stuff in English anyway. So I can generally get to something like "English time x5" at the very least I'd assume. That's not THAT bad for me. (maybe I should test a sonohaba with known script-size.. would be interesting)

>>1995607

SP is bad too, unfortunately. Not supporting them again, unless it's proven it's good.
And English original works I'll look at once they come out. Most don't interest me. (I did read Analogue, Hate+ and Asphyxia, but that's all)
>>
>>1995697
>At least as far as grammar and "common words" go.
That's the problem though. Something like Shirokoi only consists of common words and medical terms but Flowers is quite different. It has a lot of poetic? words. I don't know how to explain but it's something you'll see only in the book, not common speech. Like 木漏れ日. Also Flowers isn't the worst case with usage of kanji, because at least they don't do shit like 嗚呼.
>>
>>1995697
Speaking of text hookers, could never get into using them despite being shit at moon. I just have a few tabs of dictionaries and Google open. Slow, sure, but somehow it's more comfortable for me when I only look up specific stuff I need.
>>
>>1995715

It's the same really. I have the window right beneath the VN window, and I generally only look there, if I need it. It's all automatic, so all I gotta do if I need something is check below and hover over the word, if I don't know what it means.
I guess that's the one positive aspect of VNs having such low resolutions. Even new titles are "only" 720p, most of the time, so this works rather well on a 1080p screen.
>>
>>1995706
And any other kind of text wouldn't fit. The art is beautiful. The music is beautiful. And so is the text. It's an absolute shame that the localisation can't seem to capture any of it.

I don't think 嗚呼 is all that uncommon though. Yes, most tend to use the hiragana for that, but it still sees some usage.

>>1995721
Wouldn't that be distracting? I find VNs to be very atmospheric and immersive experiences. I usually check up words I don't know using my phone, but will otherwise only have the VN in front of me.
>>
Remember Amaranto? Did there ever come any more out of that?
>>
>>1995725
>distracting

I think not looking away from the screen and just a little bit under the gamewindow, which is essentially just another "text-box" anyway, doesn't really hurt anything.
Sure I can't kick back and play the VN all comfy with a controller with some distance from the screen and full-screen, but that's how it is. I can do that once my JP is better. Then I'll put TA on my second screen and kick back. But before that I'll need to be able to understand most things without the need for it. Right now my Japanese is simply not good enough for that.
>>
File: p3jH6ir.jpg (8KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
p3jH6ir.jpg
8KB, 229x173px
>>1995743
>once my JP is better

Somehow, I really want a /u/ version of picrelated.

And a VN where a girl tries to learn Japanese to communicate with the girl she lov- oh wait I forgot J-MENT is already writing that, never mind.
>>
File: yurirei1.jpg (309KB, 795x594px) Image search: [Google]
yurirei1.jpg
309KB, 795x594px
>>1995323
Wasn´t Flowers supposed to come out in 20th March? Or is my info outdated?

On an unrelated note i enjoy Kindred Spirits about as much as i enjoyed Sono Hanabira, and i fucking loved that series, especially the one with ShizukuxEris. Best couple from Kindred Spirits is either Sasa/Umi or Aki/Youka.
>>
>>1995746
Exciting times. I hope the trend continues. The new releases, not the lack of progress in moon. If it means buying three copies of everything, so be it. VNs are scratching an itch manga isn't scratching for me.
>>
>>1995754
You haven't been following the drama over flowers, have you?
>>
File: 1454386949123.png (151KB, 384x470px) Image search: [Google]
1454386949123.png
151KB, 384x470px
>>1995758
No, i heard about the demo being bad or something? Does that change the date of the full product?
>>
>>1995759

JAST likes to delay no matter what, but even if it's not.. it'll need time till it's in presentable shape. And even then it won't actually be good. With the demo being in such a sad state, they'd essentially need to retranslate everything. And there's no time for that. (and probably no money either)
>>
File: 1452536098828.jpg (123KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
1452536098828.jpg
123KB, 478x556px
>>1995763
Oh that sucks, and i was looking forward to it so much after reading Yurirei. Well at least i might enjoy Hanahira!, dunno how good that one is though.
>>
>>1995765
Hanahira is very sweet, very cute, very short and has no plot whatsoever.

Also in very easy Japanese if that's something that matters, was my first VN in moon back in the day.
>>
File: 1452753050781.jpg (38KB, 363x501px) Image search: [Google]
1452753050781.jpg
38KB, 363x501px
>>1995774
If it´s short and sweet that sounds like something i can at least use to feed my yuri addiction for a little while. After that it´s back to manga i guess.
>>
File: 007.jpg (348KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
348KB, 1000x563px
New girls for Medabots Girl's Mission also there's a manga coming out
>>
File: pixels.png (72KB, 678x357px) Image search: [Google]
pixels.png
72KB, 678x357px
Got her pixel art done in case she gets funded. If she doesn't, at least I'll always have the cute art to fall back on.
In other news I got my designs for the keychains I plan on producing as rewards today, and I think they're cute as hell. Going to send off a personal batch just for me to start off with.
>>
>>1995861
Link?
>>
>>1995869
Nah, Link wears a green tunic.
>>
>>1995869
What kind of link are you after? If its to my dev blog, here:
http://officeryou.tumblr.com/
Although I post all the juicy spoilerly stuff here, because I can do so non publicly.
>>
>>1995872
If that post was meant to be a reference to the character then please ignore my other post. I'm a bit slow on the uptake.
>>
>>1995754
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Tsukuyo/Kiri
>>
>>1995896
I kind of like them but I'm being really slow about playing the game so I haven't seen everything about them yet.

I like Kiri a lot. I'm not completely sold on what I've seen of Tsukuyo-in-a-relationship yet but I expect my teacher/student hangups aren't going to completely align with the japanese ideas, and this game in general seems a little weird about how it handles the feelings of the confessed-to characters, though that may come back around more after I finish the main playthrough?

I definitely see potential in that pairing, even if I might end up having to rewrite bits in my head to make it work for me.
>>
>>1995903
Well I like how they completely switch roles in their sex scene.

They work for me in a way that the "main character pairing" isn't. Not that they aren't cute, but I would've done that differently.
>>
>>1995896
I like them. In fact, they're probably one of my favorite couples. But I like age gap and I still didn't finish it.

The only couple I don't like is Matsuri and Miyu.
>>
>>1995896
I feel like I'm the only one who dislikes Sachi/Megumi.
>>
>>1995910
>>1995913
I don't really "dislike" any couple. I think some of the characters were overly wishy-washy in their worrying, but I'll forgive them for that since they're teenagers and that's what teens do.
>>
>>1995914
Well, I dislike Matsuri's character.
I'm not liking their story either. I think there should be something better to do with an already established couple.
>>
>>1995920
I don't agree with all of her choices, but I think she'd be fun to be around.

I think their relationship serves as a nice contrast to, like, every other one in the story, though they don't get as much focus as the others, but it helps to give Hina a little more screentime. From a writing perspective I see the role they serve and it works well enough.
>>
>>1995852
I just saw Metabots: AX Metabee pop up as a new release on the Wii U and it made me momentarily hopeful that Girl's Mission has a chance of getting brought over. Then I saw it was just some old VC game and I lost all hope again
>>
File: Youkaabouttogetpounced.jpg (341KB, 796x597px) Image search: [Google]
Youkaabouttogetpounced.jpg
341KB, 796x597px
>>1995913
>>1995896
I´m not a big fan of age-gap so i didn´t like Seina/Miki and Kiri/sensei that much. But Aki/Youka and Sasa/Umi were heavenly. Especially Aki turned out completely different from what i expected at first. And Youka did probably the most courageous thing of all girls for her confession. I mean that stage act was one hell of a big deal.
>>
>just finished the confrontation between nena, sasa and umi
I'm such a little bitch. I can't believe I cried.
>>
>>1995774
And no H-scenes whatsoever. Which still has me quite enraged, as the art style and the characters would really benefit from them.
>>
>>1995959
That was the point of it though.
>>
File: 1452360923842.gif (1MB, 503x608px) Image search: [Google]
1452360923842.gif
1MB, 503x608px
>>1995936
Nena is pretty great though, isn´t she? Too bad she doesn´t get a girlfriend.
>>
>>1995967
Let's be real here anon, she cares more about sleeping than getting into a relationship herself. Anyone who fell for her would have to put in 100% of the effort/chasing. They'd also have to have the patience to put up with her sleeping/slacking all the time.
But with that said, I crack ship Nena and Yuna.
>>
>>1995874
Game devs and artists are one group I don't think anyone has any problem with namefagging.

For instance, is this >>1993669 post for your game? I don't think anyone can tell whose stuff is whose.

Then there's the other dev working on a 3D sim game, and people have confused them with the Alpha's Adventures dev in the past.
>>
>>1995976
Yup, that linked one is my post too.
Alright, I'll put AA dev in the name field when I post.
>>
>>1995975
I would have prefered if they paired up Yuna/Ano. I mean i like Hina but she´s a little boring and Ano is pretty much always fun and Yuna can rely on her. She´s also the first character outside of the ghosts that Yuna interacts with.
>>
>>1995984
I was thirsty for an ano route too but as a 2Dsexual I can respect her wanting to keep it in the realm of fantasy.
>>
>>1995206

Why does Ethica have those pokey nuzzles on her head?
>>
>>1995989
I so wanted Yuna to seduce Ano out of the world of 2D. I was even trying for it originally when I didn't realize there weren't different routes for the MC.
>>
File: ebina.jpg (54KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
ebina.jpg
54KB, 880x495px
>>1995991
It sucks that Ano had to be the prettiest girl in the game. If she were a glasses wearing rabid fujo, it wouldn't have been such a loss or felt like such a waste.
>>
>>1995990
Those things are her "exbrain" that helps provide her information during battle (although she prefers to leave it turned off). The male protag's helmet is his exbrain.
>>
>>1995996
My thoughts exactly. She was the best-looking character imo.
>>
File: 4109.png (171KB, 309x750px) Image search: [Google]
4109.png
171KB, 309x750px
>>1995931
Wow, are you me? That's exactly what I think about every couple you mentioned.
>>
>>1996003
I don't know why /u/ dislikes age-gap. It's the yuri of queens.

Never thought /a/ would have better taste than /u/.
>>
>>1995996
>>1995998
Ma sisters
>>
>>1996006
>I don't know why /u/ dislikes age-gap.
Because you're a fucking pissant for thinking /u/ is one person. Doubly so if you don't ever look at the catalog.
Also partly blame the genre, there's hardly anything involving love between older women let alone an age gap that isn't just teen/lolixolderwoman.
>>
>>1996008
>not recognizing a bait post
>>
So the first two early H-scenes in Tokyo Necro is Echika fucking women
>>
>>1995510
March 4th
http://store.steampowered.com/app/432490/
>>
A translator from MangaGamer (@Conjueror) is currently holding a twitter pole to determine which visual novel will get translated out of 52 he chose:
https://vnrw.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/most-desired-visual-novel-translation/
He didn't specifically say he himself will do it nor push for it in MangaGamer, but whichever VN wins at the very end of this poll will likely get a full translation.

So far, the field has narrowed down from 52 to 8 after 1 month of polling. The only one that has yuri content is called "Sakura no Uta" https://vndb.org/v562,
which happens to be cut from the same cloth of Subarashiki Hibi ~Furenzoku Sonzai~ https://vndb.org/v3144 [the supposed best VN ever(?) and also has yuri in it].
I've read some of the beginning of the yuri route in Sakura no Uta, which gave me major Puella Magi Madoka Magica vibes (like intense, deep, psychological storytelling).
@Conjueror himself said it was "thought-provoking on same sex relationships in Rina/Yumi’s route." https://vnrw.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/vn-sakura-no-uta/

I have a feeling Sakura no Uta will win since it has connections with Subarashiki Hibi and people know how good SH is.
However, the race in the final 8 looks extremely close, so I decided to post this here to get people aware and vote for Sakuta no Uta.
The problem is that @Conjueror didn't make a website to host the poll in, but rather a poll he tweets out when he feels like it, which is only open for a certain amount of time (like a day or so).

TL;DR: "Sakura no Uta" has an intense, deep, psychological yuri storytelling route. If you want to have it translated,
vote for "Sakura no Uta" when it appears as a choice here: https://twitter.com/Conjueror/status/704470109146877952
I can read Japanese fairly okay, so the result of this contest mentioned above really won't affect me much. But it'd be nice to bring it to the west. I fansubbed the opening song out of complete boredom. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLK9yo09PfI
>>
File: Ano1.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ano1.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>1995998
>>1995996
>>1996007
>really long beautiful hair
>large, bouncy breasts (she even has to leave her upper button open to not have them burst out)
>almost always smiling/teasing someone
>felt genuine concern for Yuna right at the beginning

I swear the writer must have planned to have a route for her with Yuna at some point but then went for the childhood friend instead. Would have loved a seperate route though.
>>
>>1996151
I love genki girls, she's adorably nerdy as bonus, and she's got the goddess hair. She was my pick from the start.
>>
File: fuji.png (68KB, 788x788px) Image search: [Google]
fuji.png
68KB, 788x788px
>>1996152
I usually don´t like genki girls (the extremely hyper, annoying type) but Ano was great. She was a good friend to Yuna, never went dramaqueen on anyone, helped Umi/Sasa out and she even blushes when you tell her you prefer her in that one choice. I even thought she was faking that whole forgetfulness thing to get close to Yuna when their backstory is being explained. Also that one scene where Yuna talks about her not wearing a bra to gym. Goddamnit i want a route.
>>
Well, Nanoreno has started and two cute yuri EVNs for it have been announced so there's something to be looking forward to come April.
>>
>>1996150
https://vndb.org/v562
>male protagonist
Take your shill somewhere else m8
>>
>>1996173
>Female Protagonist for a Short Time
What can you do with such slim pickings.
>>
File: 1454768927266.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454768927266.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>1996177
We gotta work with what we have. There aren´t exactly a lot of yuri VNs.
>>
Nah, there's plenty. On top of my head, I can think of a few obscure ones i'd rather play over the het game, that deserve to be translate. Noel. Atlach-Nacha. White Robe of Love syndrone. Etc
>>
File: 14.png (702KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
702KB, 800x600px
>>1996173
Not that Anon, but as much as I am disappointed by that (I loved the shit out of SubaHibi and wanted more of it), a male protag with some yuri has to be better than no yuri at all right?

My personal favorite /u/ couple of all time is from SubaHibi (Zakuro/Kimika), but I could not recommend it past the first chapter for people who only want to read yuri. It is extremely fucked up in at least half a dozen ways, and extremely good because of/in spite of that.

It has also been 99% translated for 8ish months now and the leaked partial patch only covered like 80% of the VN, which I am sure will piss me off until the day I die.
>>
>>1996193

Just tell me dear anon does Kagami die? I can't moon and the game freaks me out.
>>
File: 3.png (647KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
647KB, 800x600px
>>1996200
That is a very difficult question, and unfortunately the most correct answer may be in the last few (very short) chapters that were not translated in the leaked patch. I am sorry, but I don't think I can give an actual answer without typing quite a few spoilers.

Death is very far from the most horrible, disgusting, terrifying, or heartwrenching thing that happens in SubaHibi though.
>>
>>1996192
Talking about the options left in that tourney, anon.
>>
>>1996200
She gets gang raped and dies, but she was just the stuffed rabbit toy
>>
amiami has the automne soundtrack up but not the game yet, wtf is the holdup
>>
>>1996214
Don't know but I feel your pain anon. It's a pain to keep checking everyday.
>>
>>1996213
This sounds like a fun VN for fun people.
>>
>>1996150
>"Sakura no Uta" has an intense, deep, psychological yuri storytelling route.
Kind of overselling it there, I think.
>>
>>1996267
Considering many yuri games/routes are shallower than a puddle it doesn't take much to be noticeabley deeper
>>
File: 13875673395290.jpg (42KB, 577x622px) Image search: [Google]
13875673395290.jpg
42KB, 577x622px
>>1996150
>Subarashiki Hibi
>the supposed best VN ever

I would rather a Muramasa, to be honest. Assuming they're talking about 2009 Muramasa, not 2016 one.
>>
MangaGamer's payment thingy is back up, so if you wanted to buy Kindred Spirits without involving Steam, you can now.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2016/03/01/were-back/
>>
>>1995931
Pic name should be reversed.
>>
>>1996150
I think the poll is a ruse and that there's a set winner already in mind. It's something he's being paid to do.
>>
>>1995556

rip
>>
>>1996339
Yeah, rip.
>>
>>1996339
Ah, my bad.

I tried several times with different programs/scrips, both on Windows and Linux, but couldn't get it to work. QuickBMS might get it to unpack, but I don't know how to write scripts for it, and, frankly, don't care enough to learn.
>>
>>1996341
Could you upload the file to be decrypted?
>>
>>1996341
...did you try the program that was mentioned (arc unpacker)?

>>1996344

Just pirate the VN and install it
>>
>>1996348

>>1996341

(also if you did use the program, did you remember to add the relevant line so the program can use the plugin)
>>
>>1996348
I did. Along with a whole bunch of various obscure unpackers.

I'm going to try something else now, see how it goes.

>>1996344
It's 5GB. It'll be easier to just install the VN.
>>
>>1996193
>Zakuro/Kimika
Yeah, that side route was fucking amazing.
>>
>>1996169
dont get attached. wip die like no ones business and nano is even worse.
>>
>>1996518
Have any notable yuri projects been completed that are worth playing? I don't know what to look for or if they even exist.
>>
>>1996540
From NaNo and other gamejams? Those games usually end up being too short to get listed in the pastebin, although a few may get in if they really stand out.

Romance Detective isn't listed, for example, even though it's really cute. It's very short and there's not much to it so it didn't seem worth adding to the list.

But if you mean 'notable yuri projects' in general the OP would be a place to start.
>>
>>1996543
Yeah, I meant for the short indie stuff. I'll have to check out Romance Detective, I always thought yuri detectives would be fun.
>>
Are there any games with mother/daughter incest aside from Seisai no Resonance and the Rolling Star stuff?
>>
>>1996549
I always meant to try Helena's Flowers from the yuri game jam but never got around to it. The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns is nice if you like the art style.
>>
>>1995206
>http://pastebin.com/CzPSSSRy
>Katahane (One GxG pairing and two BxG pairings)
But it has two GxG pairings.
And arguably 3 BxG pairings.

Of course kurohane counts, it's the best part of the game.
>>
>>1996554
I haven't actually played it, I inherited that description from someone else. If you can give a more detailed rundown it might get fixed in the future.
>>
>>1996550
>Rolling Star stuff
Tell me more.
>>
>>1996566
>>1990581
>>
>>1996208
What happened to the traslarion project, btw? The last update was over half a year ago.
>>
Atom Grrl is out on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/424250/
and Denpasoft with the H-scenes:
https://denpasoft.com/games/atom-grrrl/

They say it's only 3 hours long and has no choices so there's probably no point in playing the censored version, which is why I'm not biting unless it gets knocked down to half-price. Curious if anyone else can tell us how it goes.
>>
>>1996565
>I haven't actually played it
Play it.
>>
>>1996571
Meh, I don't like the art style. The proportions look fucked up, too. I don't know if I'm going to buy it now, I'm all for supporting yuri but this doesn't look like my cup of tea.
>>
>>1996554
>But it has two GxG pairings.
Isn't that just one GxG pairing from the past storyline that has been reincarnated in the present storyline?
>>
>>1996571
You fucked the Steam link, here's the real one:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/432490/
>>
>>1996571
I feel like I've seen enough of this just looking at the CG gallery.
>>
>>1996573
my backlog :(
>>
Since most people don't know about the visual novel "Sakura no Uta", I decided to fansub 2 scenes from the yuri route as a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I32rLDal0lQ

I know I said this in a previous comment >>1996150 , but there's a chance for this VN to get fully translated if it wins the contest its currently in,
and that can happen if you vote for "Sakura no Uta" when @Conjueror tweets out the poll: https://twitter.com/Conjueror/status/704470109146877952
I'll try to post the actual twitter poll here when @Conjueror updates it.
>>
>>1996621
Well, speak of the devil. Here's the updated poll. Vote for Sakura no Uta!: https://twitter.com/Conjueror/status/704830635114758144
>>
>>1996643
The fug, I'm always missing the poll. Did SnU kick the bucket?
>>
>>1996660
>>1996643
Guess I had loading issues. Anyway, your choice probably got rigged https://twitter.com/Conjueror/status/704831623456358401
>>
File: 5.png (739KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
739KB, 800x600px
>>1996570
No idea. I lurked in the IRC room for it for months hoping to hear something of value and never did.

There has been talk of an official translation on /jp/ and /vg/ but noone seems to know the specifics. Makes me wonder if the team decided to sell their translation or something.
>>
File: kagayuki1.png (522KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kagayuki1.png
522KB, 800x600px
>>1996678
Well, I guess I should say "seemed". I stopped trying to figure it out after another month and there could be news for it now.
>>
Hmmm so one of the stories in Furenzoku Sonzai is apparantley full Yuri, the down the rabbit hole part. According to Wikipedia, you can get together with one of two sisters. It's pure Yuri right?
>>
>>1996569
I guess that counts, but the "I'm your mother" twist (and the related "she's your sister" twist) came too late to have any impact in my opinion.
>>
File: sad.png (666KB, 1035x589px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
666KB, 1035x589px
Has anyone played rule of rose?
>>
>>1996705
It's pretty touching though, in it's own way. After being brutally raped in rage, nearly killed after her womb is pierced, the mother forgives them.
>>
>>1996705
It only got better after it to be honest.
>not only fucking your senpai with the deadliest dildo known to man
>she also happens to be your sister
>in the meantime why not fuck you mom too

It's like a trainwreck where every wagon is separated by a kilometer or so.
>>
>>1996213

I see.It was painful to watch that. The more I played, the more I got confused of WTF is even going on anymore.
>>
>>1996708
I watched an LP.
>>
>>1996583
That's one way to interpret it, but I don't think so. They probably just look alike.
>>
>>1996772
Still counts.
I can't afford to buy it but that deep lesbian symbolism and psychological trauma was the best.
Wendy and Jennifer otp.
Also Diana was harem master.
>>
>>1996700
Once you know more about the plot, the answer gets weird and complicated.
>>
Do you guys name your Pokemon after your favorite lesbians in anime and stuff? I'm playing Yellow and I plan to form a team with Madoka, Homura, Kyouko, Mami, Christa and Ymir.
I have Kyouko as Charmander, Mami as Pikachu and Christa as Nidoran so far.

I also named my character /u/.
>>
File: 0095.png (217KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
0095.png
217KB, 600x825px
>>1996805
>Kyouko as Charmander
I approve.
>>
>>1996808
Well, not that Kyouko. Kyouko from Madoka, but YuruYuri Kyouko is also fitting.
>>
File: 1456729564903.png (459KB, 770x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456729564903.png
459KB, 770x590px
>>1995896
I loved that pairing. The only couple I felt dragged were Matsuri and Miyu sometimes.
>>
File: 1456379468400.jpg (24KB, 259x294px) Image search: [Google]
1456379468400.jpg
24KB, 259x294px
>>1995984
>>1995996
>>1996151
>>1996159

I desperately wanted an Ano route. I thought when you chose her, that was a flag of some sort. I'm sad that I was wrong. Hina is also cool, of course- but I prefer Ano personally. Also, even more replay value in that game for at least two Yuna routes.
>>
>all theses spoilers
Great.
Don't you have a fucking thread for this.
>>
File: 421235.jpg (105KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
421235.jpg
105KB, 850x600px
>>1996700
That is the first chapter, which is the only part properly translated (if you use the leaked partial patch the rest has not been quality checked and whatever), and yes, if you read just the first chapter then it is 100% yuri. If you read more then >>1996802 becomes relevant.

Though the story is not fucked up until the 3rd chapter, there is little to no yuri in the 2nd one as it is mostly mystery/horror.

The TL wiki link for the first chapter translation download was disabled and removed, so I do not know where one would find it now if they were to look.
>>
>>1995896
I'm not sold on operation sparkling sunshine
>>
>>1996708
Yes. I remember buying a copy for my PS2 at Gamestop a long ass time ago.
>>
File: Akigettingrocked.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Akigettingrocked.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>1996878
Operation Rock Confession >>> Operation Sparkling Sunshine
>>1996850
I didn´t like how Matsuri/Miyu dragged Hina into their little lover´s quarrel. Then again i really doubt they would have actually gone out with Hina if she wanted to.
>>
>>1996895
>Then again i really doubt they would have actually gone out with Hina if she wanted to.
The impression I got was more like watching two divorcing parents fighting for their daughter's affection. And yeah, they obviously weren't being serious about going out with Hina anyway, it was just Yuna being paranoid.
>>
File: 1405187998796.gif (229KB, 620x367px) Image search: [Google]
1405187998796.gif
229KB, 620x367px
>>1996931
I actually liked how scared Yuna was about Hina potentially giving in to her senpai´s advances. Really shows how much she cares for Hina. Also it was really cute how flustered Yuna is whenever someone talks about lewd stuff.
>>
>>1996941
Please, can the spoiler conversations go off to the kindred spirits specific thread? >>1991603

Many of us haven't finished the game yet.
>>
>>1996805
Do a screenshot LP.
>>
File: 1451931469827.png (548KB, 790x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451931469827.png
548KB, 790x720px
>>1996943
Yeah i probably should have spoilered a good bit more. I´m sorry, onee-sama.
>>
>>1996943
They already ruined a lot for me.
>>
Vague rambling question time!

I'm currently developing a yuri game (I am not Alpha, but I'm not saying what project I am to avoid spoilers) which for plot reasons is mostly heavy-subtext rather than explicit romance. My artist has offered to throw in a bonus CG, something that will be outside the existing story. The question is, then, what would people want most as a bonus?

- Extra art of a MCxLI pairing that is already sweetly romantic in the game and is likely to be named Best Girl?
- Extra art of a MCxLI pairing that never quite manages to make out during the game but has huge sexual tension?
- Extra art pairing up two of the love interests with each other, which is teased in the plot anyway?
- Something really fanservicey despite the overall game being cute and not lewd?
>>
File: 1451919743662.png (2MB, 1824x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1451919743662.png
2MB, 1824x1952px
>>1997024
>Extra art pairing up two of the love interests with each other, which is teased in the plot anyway?
This. Mostly because i hate not having a closure of some sort for couples.
>>
>>1996850
I liked Matsuri/Miyu, actually. I mean, their fight was stupid, but so was most of the drama in the story, which is to be expected, because girls their age tend to fight over things that seem stupid in hindsight. Plus, they act like total bros for Hina and Yuna afterwards. But then, I liked all the couples for different reasons.

>>1996878
I thought that was just the ghosts being silly. But at least it sorta makes sense when you account for Sensei's backstory. Either way though I don't really reflect that on their relationship.

Besides, physical attraction is pretty important in a healthy relationship, but I see it get overlooked a lot in yuri, aside from girls telling each other they're "cute". It was nice to see a nod there even if it was a small one.
>>
>>1997056
What did you think about the scene where Aki pats Youka´s head under the tree? I thought it was amazing, especially with Youka being an airhead and giving her secret away, yet Aki being like "Umm sure, go ahead".
>>
>>1997024
>Extra art pairing up two of the love interests with each other, which is teased in the plot anyway?
Another vote for this.
>>
>>1997136
Aki/Youka is easily the most entertaining couple. No contest there. Youka's disposition and Aki's responses being the reason for that. That scene's just a good example of it.
>>
>>1995896
They're the worst couple in yurirei, but that doesn't mean they're bad.
>>
File: hPqzVPa.png (311KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
hPqzVPa.png
311KB, 1920x1079px
Kek
>>
>>1997160
I also loved Sasa/Umi. The confession under the umbrella, their first kiss, Sasa´s whole demeanor (being really embarassed but try to play it tough without actually being that tsun). I also guessed right when the game first asked me who i thought was in love of the 3. Sasa just struck me as having a cute side under her cold shell.
>>
>>1997170
I used basically Toomi's logic to arrive at that conclusion. Process of elimination; I couldn't picture Nena in a relationship with the other two, and Umi would be more obvious. Sasa was the one most likely to hide it. I also guessed correctly.
>>
>>1997174
I actually thought that Sasa had a crush on Nena first. When Nena first tells them both off (very early after meeting the 3), both Sasa and Umi blushed. And i also thought Umi was too obvious. I still don´t quite understand why Ano and Nena don´t have a partner, though. Seems a bit wasted considering they´re good characters.
>>
>>1997179
Because not everyone should be gay or story would be just a cheap pandering
>>
>>1997188
Yeah, but Ano straight out says that she roots for the Yuri couples and even blushes when you answer that you prefer her over Hina in attractiveness.
>>
>>1997188
Pretty sure Youka's not gay, she's just in love with Aki.
>>
>>1997193
Yeah, when Yuna questioned if Youka liked one of her bandmates, she said no, it was an all-girl band. She's clearly never felt an attraction to another woman before, and even says they're nothing like Aki. Sounds more like single-target sexuality.
>>
>>1997204
>>1997193
Sounds like a bit of confirmation bias. Youka's young, so it's unlikely she's felt sexual/romantic attraction for many people, period. I think she's just a victim of the "first love is soulmate" bit of writing that's fairly popular in Japanese romantic fiction.

Not saying she's 100% gay, but there's just not enough evidence to say much one way or the other.
>>
>>1997206
Aki's the same age as Youka and said she's had crushes on different girls throughout her life, but that Youka's her first girlfriend. Her realizing and accepting that she's gay from the start was surprising. No wonder Sachi said she was a catch.
>>
>>1997206
Considering thatmost girls in Kindred spirits had their first love in their routes, i would say Aki is most likely Youka´s first love, too. Only ones who had a love interest before were two characters.
>>
>>1997214
Yeah, but that doesn't mean much. Some people have lots of crushes in middle school, others don't get their first one until high school, but either way it has little to do with their sexual orientation.
>>
>>1997206
I just feel like Youka genuinely is one of those 'people, not genders' people.
>>
>>1997218
There's no need to put a bunch of extra words in there. You can just say you think she's bisexual.
>>
>>1997193
It's not that she's not gay, she just completely lacks self awareness. If it wasn't for Yuna she wouldn't have even noticed that she has fallen in love with another girl. Also remember how she gave away her "secret" without ever noticing? Yeah, she's not the brightest bulb in the box.
>>
There's a thread to talk about Kindred Spirits on the Roof right here: >>1991603
>>
>>1997222
Eh, i like her. Her passion is through the roof.
>>
>>1997220
I could have said bisexual, but that wasn't the notion I was getting at. I feel like bisexuality is still pretty base - you're attracted sexually to whichever aspects of a person first. Whereas Youka falls for someone completely oblivious to their gender.
>>
>>1997229
You can be gay/straight/bisexual but still have a "type". That's a separate axis. If the assertion is that she is/isn't gay, then the only thing that really matters is the gender of the person (people) she's attracted to.
>>
Did I just stumble into the kindred spirits thread? Seriously ladies.
>>
>>1997241
I think you stumbled into the tumblr sexuality discussion thread.
>>
>>1997241
Typically I see this thread used for people who want to discuss the game without spoilers (as the other thread is filled with unmarked spoilers), but unfortunately it seems to be spiraling into discussions between people who have clearly finished the game already. And then there were a few posts with unmarked spoilers too, which is quite problematic.
>>
>>1997243
>only tumblr is allowed to discuss human sexuality
Get fucked onee-sama.
>>
>>1997241
Yeah, there's a thread for this. If you've finished the game, go there and talk about it.
>>
>>1997268
Please go to the thread you have for this.
>>
File: elf_by_thaichau-d9ts4rl.jpg (2MB, 2265x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elf_by_thaichau-d9ts4rl.jpg
2MB, 2265x1000px
This is the last piece of artwork I'll be commissioning for this character. I have enough for a person to decide whether they'd like to FUND IT or not.
>>
>>1997372
Damn.
>>
>>1997372
>that ass
>those drills
>elf
I'm torn. /tg/ told me elves don't deserve to be treated like sentient beings.
>>
>>1997376
It's a strange feeling to thirst after your own creations.
>>1997378
Don't worry anon. Despite the misleading filename, she isn't actually an elf. I just gave her pointed ears so people would know she wasn't human. That, and elf ears are hot.
>>
>>1997383
Well you got that right.
Brown version best version.
>>
>>1997388
mi negro
>>
>>1997388
That's why I implemented palette options in the first place. It's nice to be able to pick the combo you're most attracted to.
>>
>>1997024
>mostly heavy-subtext rather than explicit romance
What is the point of this? If you're going to make a yuri game, then don't half-ass it, make a yuri game.
>>
>>1997392
I'd pick the leftmost one because I like her hair accessory the most.
>>
>>1997416
One person's "subtext" is another's "rubbing it in my face". When I say heavy subtext here, I'm talking about the "I love you and I can't go on living without you" level that some people will say "yeah but they didn't explicitly say 'i eat pussy' so we can't trust it"
>>
>>1997372
Please tell me this is a yuri H game of some sort.
>>
>>1997420
If you're going for "heavy subtext" rather than outright confessions and kisses, you either live in a homophobic society and don't want to be censored or lynched, or you're retarded.
>>
>>1997024
>- Extra art of a MCxLI pairing that never quite manages to make out during the game but has huge sexual tension?
>- Extra art pairing up two of the love interests with each other, which is teased in the plot anyway?

One of these two, would be my vote.
>>
>>1997441
Or they just want to write it that way.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.
>>
>>1997425
>yuri H game
That's exactly what this is.
>>
>>1997448
I'm not particularly against writing something different--not everything has to be romantic--but I'm getting a bit of battered wife vibe here. "Subtext" is a way to sneak in yuri in a homophobic society or to a homophobic audience, and it became prevalent enough that some people claim to "like" it that way, which is weird. I don't really know what to think of it.
>>
>>1997451
Or, as I already said, I'm stating "heavy subtext" because some people refuse to accept a relationship is yuri if no sex takes place and the word "lesbian" is never spoken. It might have been a poor choice of words but I can't explain every single detail of the relationship at this point, I only brought it up because it's relevant in terms of what sort of bonus art would be most rewarding.
>>
>>1997451
I can understand that. Some things are better off being more subdued though I feel, like Madoka comes to mind. I don't feel like it would have been improved if it had been more explicit in the first season (though I am really hoping for a kiss in the inevitable sequel) and I feel like the totally not confession was perfect.

But it does feel like too often that instead we get a situation like Nanoha or Symphogear, where the characters are *only* 99% gay which is extremely irritating. Hell, Symphogear even had two girl on girl kisses in the last season but the only reason those happened were because they were 100% nonromantic (even if one was kind of hot) and not between the main characters, which makes the fact that the actual couples never rise above stupidly heavy subtext even more annoying.
>>
>>1997372
Middle one best. I like dark skin but variety is nice too.
And I really hope you can put Ara into some harem pants or a belly dancer outfit or something sexy. Since she's a shy, quiet girl then that makes the juxtaposition all the better.
>>
>>1997449
My wallet feels... more empty, all of a sudden.
>>
File: 1454565278344.png (339KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454565278344.png
339KB, 600x600px
>>1997462
>kisses
>100% nonromantic
Was that CPR?
>>
>>1997460
>some people refuse to accept a relationship is yuri if no sex takes place
This is dumb, unless the VN features a lot of hetero sex or something. You probably should not factor that into your equation because it's a stupid opinion for stupid people. If they kiss and say "I love you" then it doesn't need sex to be yuri. It mainly just needs an absence of possible heterosexual romance for the characters.
>>
File: 105.jpg (430KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
430KB, 1280x2160px
>>1997470
Both were a sort of energy/memory transfer kind of thing.

The first one is made worse by the fact that the girl drained the energy from a dude and was way into that one, but then simply pecked the girl on the lips to transfer to her.

The second one was made worse by being in the finale and not being two characters actually in love so it felt like you got what you wanted but not how you wanted it, but it was also kind of made better by being selfcest if you are into that. Small consolation prize.

I feel like every mahou shoujo MC is doomed to have self esteem too low for them to successfully begin a romantic relationship with anyone and it makes me sad.
>>
>>1997472
>It mainly just needs an absence of possible heterosexual romance for the characters.
Well, you see, this tends to be a problem in a lot of "no man allowed" anime/VNs. Characters can act really gay with each other, but since there is no possibility of heterosexual romance present and no men to offset the female cast, we don't know whether this is their normal behavior or it's reserved to girls only, whether they're interested in guys and are only with girls because there are literally no men in the cast, or they're genuinely into girls. That's when you need an explicit on-screen confirmation (and no, I'm not talking about characters fingerblasting each other in an on-screen full-blown lesbian orgy although I wouldn't mind something like that).
>>
>>1997480
>Both were a sort of energy/memory transfer kind of thing.
So a CPR then. Noted.
>>
>>1997481
>That's when you need an explicit on-screen confirmation
That's where the kiss and I love you part come in. Though personally nowadays I'm more into yuri stories that depict the dating lives of characters rather than stories that build up to and end after the confession. In such stories it's pretty much indisputable whether or not there's romance.

Not that the dating life has to include sex (it's nice if it does), but as long as it's clear the girls are dating it's still yuri.
>>
>>1997466
>put Ara into some harem pants or a belly dancer outfit
Funnily enough I've actually commissioned something like that in the past but hated the result as the artist drew her being alluring instead of being really embarrassed about it like I requested. It bugged me so much at the time I actually deleted it. Feels stupid now, but I was a lot younger and at the height of my assburgers then.
>>1997468
How much you wish to empty your wallet will be entirely up to you, the pledge levels will vary from low, mid, high, and I want it all tiers.
>>
File: ShockedK-On girls1.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedK-On girls1.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>1997514
>the pledge levels will vary from low, mid, high, and I want it all tiers.
A-and what does each include?
>>
>>1997530
It's all in the rough planning stage and subject to change but currently, its:
>low
mentioned in the credits, digital art pack
>mid
keychains, access to alpha builds
>high
dakimakura designs, physical poster
>I want it all
all keychains, all dakimkauras, poster
and the highest tier possible will allow you to insert whomever you want for an appearance in the game.
>>
>>1997535
Makes plenty o' sense.
>>
>>1997535
Do you have the resources to deliver physical backer rewards?
One of the big downfalls of crowdfunding is when you end up having to spend more than you expected manufacturing and mailing rewards.
>>
>>1997546
I'm making sure to get quotes beforehand, and I'll do what huniepop did in regards to shipping (having seperate tier pledges with an added cost for international shipping).
>>
>>1997535
What if someone requests a male character?
>>
>>1997593
Just realized I dropped my name. I should keep cross posting between here and /evn/ to a minimum.
I've already considered that possibility, and I'll make it clear that those who want to input a male will have to accept that the interactions of their character will be limited to friendship only. Not that you'll be given the chance to fuck/romance anyone anyway, but if the character were a female you could choose whether you wanted the character of your choice to flirt with you or not. And to those of the 'no male characters allowed in my yuri' variety, if you don't want it happening, then claim it before anyone else can. Then again this is assuming someone will like it enough to want to insert themselves into it, anyway.
>>
>>1997612
What if somebody requests a sentient female tentacle monster?
>>
>>1997613
I'd still do it. I'm a woman of my word.
>>
>>1997612
So it's just ecchi then? No romance whatsoever?
>>
>>1997618
where can i give you my money onee-sama?
>>
>>1997621
This is for eventual crowdfunded characters anon, not the actual romance-options.
>>
>>1997621
I should clarify the self insert tier details it as a 'minor appearance' so it'd make no sense for a character to randomly fuck or fall in love in a single scene. I wanted to keep the influence of money affecting the storyline to a minimum.
>>1997622
You'll have to hold onto your money until next January, which is when I plan to launch my KS.
I should mention the self insert tier is priced at $555. It's my sell out price.
>>
>>1997621
>>1997624
Sorry if it wasn't clear -
you can do lewd things with all of the heroines, but you only get to actually have sex with one of them. This too is subject to change depending on the success of the KS, as it all comes down to money. Porn in expensive.
That post was detailing the constraints of someone paying to have their character put into the game.
>>
>>1997624
Oh, alright.
>>
>>1997628
>next January
You're a goddamn tease.
>>
>>1997636
Good things come to those who wait.
Also the only reason I'm planning for launch next year is because according to analytics January is the best month for successful KS campaigns.
You can't blame me for wanting to maximize my chances of successful funding.
>>
File: -!&.png (577KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
-!&.png
577KB, 564x786px
>>1997639
What kind of game is it? In regards to gameplay, I mean. Forgive me if you've already answered this question somewhere, I'm just now seeing your images and am curious.
>>
>>1997650
>gameplay
Sorry sis, there isn't any. It's just your standard choose a decision, get an ending based on it visual novel. The only thing that differs from the standard format is that there is no common route, you just pick the heroine of your choice from a selection screen.
>>
>>1997639
Of course I can. Try and stop me.
Seriously, though, I wasn't trying to blame you for anything.
>>
>>1997664
I know, onee-chan. I was only messing with you.
>>
File: c889604sample3.jpg (242KB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
c889604sample3.jpg
242KB, 710x400px
Seems that Tsui Yuri will have a system with a gauge showing the balance of how strongly the twins feel for each other. Potential for yandere if it's too one-sided?

http://cyc-soft.com/eyephon/002/gallery.html#ssT
>>
>>1997676
>Potential for yandere if it's too one-sided?
If so, I'm buying.
>>
Just wanted to say I like you AA Dev. Although I think I already said in your tumblr. You are truly the hero we need.
>>
File: Jaylah_0000s_0006_Happy-blush.png (634KB, 883x974px) Image search: [Google]
Jaylah_0000s_0006_Happy-blush.png
634KB, 883x974px
>>1997682
Oh my anon, you're making me blush.
I like yo/u/ too, you are truly the support I need.
>>
>>1997652
Shame, but I think I'll support you anyways. I usually find some way to pirate all my software, but yuri is my one exception. I like your art.
>>
>>1997690
>yuri is my one exception.
I love how the majority of onee-sama's are actually willing to support what they love, unlike most other boards. It motivates me to want to create the best possible product that I can.
>>
>>1997593
Or an obvious loli? Plenty of western devs NOPE at that.
>>
>>1997717
Again, it doesn't matter, because in the end all the interactions will be platonic. Nothing more than some innocent flirting will be possible no matter what the character is, and that will only happen if the person who purchases the tier specifically asks for it.
>>
Alright, thanks to this thread I've refined the 'small print' on this reward. This should save me from a 'so sorry' scenario, right?
Pledge $555 (limited to 1)
Appear in the visual novel as a minor character.
*A character of your choice will appear in a single scene with your chosen canon character.
*Said scene will be optional, not mandatory for a player to view.
*Regardless of gender/appearance, all interactions are strictly platonic.
>>
>>1997720
What if somebody requests a naked loli? With tentacles?
>>
>>1997743
If they're fine with the "Every character featured in this game is 18+" stated before you play the game, and are fine with me making the character say something like "No need to be alarmed by my appearance. I'm an adult, after all. It's completely legal!" due to my country's laws on loli content, then I'd be okay with it. I would just think they were trying to make my job harder than it has to be, though.
>>
>>1997735
>gonna have to rack your brain for a platonic scene worth the money

I suggest some kind of power fantasy thing where the self-insert is the local diety of the number 555 or what have you.
>>
>>1997744
I recall the Huniepop kickstarter addressing the loli thing in their q&a.

>Don't the characters look a little...young?
>No, no, no, it's just the artstyle. Everyone is at least 18.

Just be upfront with the age thing in the bios or in-game.

>it is your sister. She is 18 and loves pineapple.
>>
>>1997757
Or you can do like Yandere Simulator and say that "everyone is 18 even if stated otherwise in-game"
>>
>>1997757
Are there any countries left where porn with imaginary not real pixelated computer genereated children is allowed? This is really getting ridiculous.
>>
>>1997755
I'm not bothered if anyone pledges it or not to be honest. It's more of an easter egg for anyone who likes it that much, or considers 3 digits pocket change.
I'd be letting the backer choose the scenario, I'll just be the one writing it. I plan for the scene to be a dream sequence, so the possibilities are endless.
>>1997757
The character bios already have their ages in it. I just want to shoehorn it into the intro, to ensure that my frail virgin flower doesn't land in jail.
>>
>>1997761
Japan?
>>
>>1997763
You can just show an unskippable disclaimer in the beginning, before the main menu loads.

>>1997766
Fair enough.
>>
>>1997761
In many countries it's potentially allowed but likely to cause too much trouble to be worth it. Business is business.

As far as I know, while overlap between loli fans and actual pedophiles does exist, it's not huge. The general public "ick" at the whole thought makes it a little difficult to do proper research though, and even if the research clearly stated it was harmless, politicians will continue to do what they think plays to the base (see also: most countries' drug policies, despite being proven to not work and often to make things worse)
>>
>>1997775
>You can just show an unskippable disclaimer in the beginning, before the main menu loads.
That's what I was describing. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
>>
File: how_wonderful.jpg (39KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
how_wonderful.jpg
39KB, 393x382px
>>1997777
Nice quads, onee-sama.
>>
>>1997777
>while overlap between loli fans and actual pedophiles does exist, it's not huge
The overlap between those two groups and actual child rapists is even smaller, which makes it even more pointless and even somewhat harmful, since pedophiles get less options to vent their sexual tension without supporting child porn production.
Same as with drugs.

>>1997779
Oh, my bad. I thought by "intro" you meant an introductory cutscene or something like that.
>>
>>1997787
>I thought by "intro" you meant an introductory cutscene
Just imagining that makes me laugh.
>"Hello, I'm totally not jailbait I just look young for my age 18+ age heroine #1!"
>>
>>1997803
That's actually what I imagined when you said "intro".
I have an active imagination.
>>
How do Souun and Echika survive with intestines spilling out of their stomachs?
>>
>>1997844
Its the future and they probably are special snowflakes
>>
>>1995896
They're honestly my favorite, which is surprising, because I'm not too big on age gap. I thought their scenes were really cute and the most fun to read personally.
>>
>>1997535
I don't see any personal copy of the game. Is it going to be free?

>>1997628
>next January
Sweet. I'll be able to pool some of my money just for yo/u/.
>>
>>1996678
>Makes me wonder if the team decided to sell their translation or something.

I think that's exactly what they did, because it's getting an official english release.
>>
>>1996678
https://twitter.com/moogy0/status/680156188814782464
>>
File: Screenshot_160303_005.jpg (1008KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_160303_005.jpg
1008KB, 1920x1080px
Obviously not a yuri game, but damn this pic gives me a lot of yuri vibes.
>>
>>1997844
Large spoiler.

They were already both been made "living dead" before that scene. The bodies of living dead keep working so long as their brains aren't destroyed.
>>
>>1997761
The US. You may have problems if these are just random porn images, but if they're in the context of a VN where there's more than porn it's fine.
>>
>>1997902
That's because I'm currently looking into printing physical copies of the game.
Thanks for the support, anon.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (32KB, 275x268px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
32KB, 275x268px
>>1997927
This game's fun with yuri goggles.

>That cutscene with the 2 girls fighting against an army
>These two being tsuntsun with each other
>Bamboo village bitch and Jinsoyun
>>
File: yuri is saved.jpg (141KB, 580x791px) Image search: [Google]
yuri is saved.jpg
141KB, 580x791px
is the game saved?
>>
>>1998108
Literally who
>>
Has anyone read Atom Grrrl yet? Thoughts?
>>
>>1998237
Not thoughts on the actual VN, but buying from Denpasoft you apparently only get to download it three time which I think is bullshit.
>>
>>1998262
They must be worried about people passing the download link around. I heard this happened with Sacrament Sheep, so they must be taking precautions this time. I heard the Steam version is eventually getting an adult content patch, so that would likely be a better idea.
>>
>>1998271
Do they at least reset the download count if you ask? A LOT of software download services have built-in cutoffs but will usually happily refresh them if you manually ask, since it's meant to stop wildfire runaway theft and not to annoy the actual customers.
>>
>>1998271
Yet plenty of other devs manage without punishing their customers. Also there is no mention of this in the store page, so that's a extra layer of bullshit right there.
>>
>>1998281
In the case other devs and publishers, the game is usually tied to a site account, and the only way to share it would be torrenting it. Sharing a download like is much faster and easier.

They really should mention about the download limit on their site though if there is one.
>>
File: you_forgot_this.jpg (119KB, 584x298px) Image search: [Google]
you_forgot_this.jpg
119KB, 584x298px
>>1998108
You also forgot this:
https://twitter.com/merumeruchann/status/705398360698564608

I'm still skeptical, to be honest. JAST still wants that March release so even if they and the other translator somehow manage to perfectly check the entire script within the span of 2-3 weeks, JAST still has to implement those changes into the game without making the final product look wonky.

The part where they mentioned that JAST got "a bunch of editors/testers involved" worries me too. Every editor has their own style and way of doing things so having "a bunch of editors" working on the same game within, again, the span of 2-3 weeks sounds like a recipe for an inconsistent script.
>>
>>1998358
What was they saying about too many cooks?
>>
>>1998358
Also they're not going to fix the font or anything like that, I assume.
>>
>>1998358
You have no reason to be skeptical. If whatever script they had when they released the demo was on the same level (and it's a fair assumption that it was), considering the amount of text in the game it cannot be fixed in the planned time frame.
>>
>>1998361
To elaborate more, an ex-XSEED staff member did a write-up on localization costs on Neogaf and there's a part where she talks a bit about translation and editing. Here's the post in question:
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186431762&postcount=24

>Translation & Editing: Less people is better
>This includes not just text, but digital manuals as well which adds to time/design costs. <-- don’t forget.
>The size of the game and deadline sets your team numbers, basically. At XSEED we prefer to have as small a team as possible to ensure consistency of text and tone, but if the game is huge and the deadline is tight, we've thrown as much as 3 translators and 2 editors at titles before. Obviously, the more cooks you have in the kitchen, the greater the chance of fuck ups, so ideally you want less people. Just hiring 5 translators to bang out your text does get it done fast, but then you have to sort those 5 different styles into a single game. It’s not pretty. Less is more here and throwing more people at it tends to make it worse.
>Extras: Having a proofer go over the edited files would be a useful addition after the editing phase, but that’s considered extra. Usually it’s up to editors to sort that out and then QA to catch misses.
>>
>>1998362
Nope. That would require putting in effort into porting the entire game to another engine so there's no chance of that happening.
>>
>>1998376
>That would require putting in effort into porting the entire game to another engine
Is changing the font really that difficult?
>>
>>1998370
I'm expecting a series of patches based on fan feedback. I definitely wouldn't buy it at launch.
>>
>>1998377
The engine wasn't made with English text in mind. There were also other issues, which is why MangaGamer always ported Innocent Grey games. I have no idea what issues might pop up because JAST didn't port the game.
>>
>>1998381
I know that there's that issue in Flowers where the sound mutes out if you right-click out of the configuration screen which remained in the demo JAST put out. It's probably safe to assume that whatever bugs and other issues popped up in the JP version of Flowers will be in the English version as well.
>>
>>1998108
https://merumeruchan.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/lets-talk-about-the-flowers-demo/
>>
File: elf_f_by_thaichau-d9tvc1r.jpg (1MB, 1440x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elf_f_by_thaichau-d9tvc1r.jpg
1MB, 1440x1000px
>>1997372
Updated versions of the other palettes since some of the colors were off.
>>
File: stエチカ_私服_通常_angry.png (318KB, 576x755px) Image search: [Google]
stエチカ_私服_通常_angry.png
318KB, 576x755px
the program was updated, unpacking Tokyo Necro now
>>
>>1996565
>>1996583
The game's split has a really long backstory in the middle that's pretty much it's own visual novel called the Kurohane segment. The present time, Shirohane segment deal with some characters trying to create a play of Kurohane that challenges historical views.

Belle (Shirohane and a doll) was purposefully designed to resemble Efa (Kurohane doll) for an experiment and also ended up with one of Efa's Stone (contained some of Efa's consciousness) for purposes of that same experiment but is ultimately a separate entity from Efa. Angelina (Shirohane human) looks a lot like Christina (Kurohane human), but nothing in the game hints that they're actually related.

The third BxG pairing are two people from Kurohane who liked each other, but the romance never really went anywhere because they decided to dedicated their life to their jobs.
>>
>>1998719
Wait, I think I remembered things wrong.

Belle got Efa's Stone from another main character near the beginning of the game and it contained both Efa and Christina's consciousness. Up until that point, Belle had her own Stone and wasn't related to Efa in any way other than purposely similar designs. The fact that she was designed after Efa was what allowed some of Efa's consciousness to resurface.

It's been a while since I played it, so feel free to correct me. Anyways, that should give enough info to determine whether it should count as 2 GxG pairings or 1 since even if it's a bit fuzzy on the details, does accurately describe the relationship between the two pairings.
>>
>>1998714

10k files, this will take a while before I can upload it to panda
>>
>>1998755
Please upload to mega too
>>
>>1998778

maybe later, the whole thing is 5gb so uploading all that will take time
>>
So how big's the difference between the SFW Steam version and the uncensored version of Atom Grill? Is there something like a decensoring patch I could download for the Steam version?
>>
File: Screenshot (162).png (69KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (162).png
69KB, 1366x768px
Dumping a few pics of married life with my waifu in Stardew Valley
>>
File: Screenshot (164).png (97KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (164).png
97KB, 1366x768px
>>1998794
>>
File: Screenshot (165).png (112KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (165).png
112KB, 1366x768px
>>1998795
>>
File: Screenshot (168).png (52KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (168).png
52KB, 1366x768px
>>1998797
>>
>>1998794
>your waifu
Excuse me?
>>
>>1998792
Not officially, but since I'm still salty for the limited download thing I'll just post this here. Treat it as a patch.

https://mega.nz/#!x4FB1KIa!uqG8l3uUttTlfAOh84FXtFeEB8-DVVtH8nNzGd39-8Y
>>
>>1998815
>I'm still salty for the limited download thing
you're just hurting the dev herself and efforts to localize her works.
>>
>>1998755
>Chokehold between women
This game keeps getting better. Now if there was only some way to access the audio for the sex scenes...

What's yo/u/r fetish anon? I'll keep an eye out for it just for you.
>>
>>1998855
>Now if there was only some way to access the audio for the sex scenes...

By playing the VN? Or waiting for an LP without commentary.

Unless you want to extract it, in which case you can just use the unpacker on the audio file
>>
>>1998861
Could you share what and how you used?
>>
>>1998865
arc unpacker, google it and download the latest nightly release

open up cmd and put in

"(location of arc_unpacker.exe)" --dec=nitroplus/npk2 --plugin=tokyo-necro --out="(where you want to unpack)" "(location of the file you want to unpack)"
>>
>>1998861
>waiting for an uncensored LP
Yeah, I'm digging around. I'll post if there is one.

Thanks again for your hard work anon. These cgs look perfect.
>>
>>1998370
>>1998370
And here comes the delay: http://follow.jastusa.com/post/140437762521/flowersdelay
>>
>>1998878
For the first time, I'm really glad for the delay
>>
>>1998878
I dislike the way they obfuscate what the problems were by spinning it as being incomplete and more QA is what will fix it.
>>
>>1998878
First good news since they released the demo.Can't help but notice that they keep to their bullshit "we totally have something better in stock but we can't show it to you, take our word for it" lie, so caution is still in order.
>>
>>1998878
Hope they actually re-translate the novel even though they're just editing the demo.
>>
>>1998878
>A day after the demo was released: "It's okay, we just accidentally forgot to update it with the final script, the release version is fine"
>Now: "Yeah, it's all kinda fucked, we're delaying the release"
They aren't even trying, are they.
>>
>>1998878
I'm starting to have hope
Don't fuck me now JAST
That would be even crueler than just plowing forward with the original 'translation' and letting me fairly discount it as shit
>>
>>1998878
> to ensure it meets the high standards that we feel it should have upon it’s official release
>it's
Seriously.
>>
Finished uploading the Tokyo necro CG

http://exhentai.org/g/910748/10c8c295bb/
>>
>>1998926
That's a really easy slip to make while typing though. Slight irony sure but not a big deal.

Of course, then there's the kick-me-harder comments on the announcement...

>Why can’t more companies be like this? This is amazing.

Yeah, why can't more companies be complete fuckups who require massive outcries in order to do their job?
>>
>>1998932

new link because I forgot to add a title image

http://exhentai.org/g/910812/208b1f012a/
>>
>>1998950
>1,810 images
Nitroplus doesn't fuck around with its VNs, it seems.
Thank you, anon. Any chance you could make a gallery with just porn CGs?
>>
>>1998950
Did you just use the 720p versions?
>>
>>1998951

well only 600 of that are the proper CGs or whatever that term is, the rest are backgrounds and other stuff

Though I did not upload the sprite folder (800 pics) or the one with the little character icons (1700! pics)

>>1998954
yes, could have uploaded the larger files at the end I guess
>>
>>1998878
Well, it might turn out OK. Still not buying it until I know it's not garbage.
>>
>>1998962
Even if the translation is garbage, there's still people who'd buy the game regardless. They've been waiting forever for its release and the art is too good to pass up.
>>
>>1998965
If that's what's important, they might as well buy the original and survive on machine translation. Innocent grey deserves the money more than JAST does.
>>
>>1998972
They still get some money from the process of licensing, whether it's in a cut of sales or not.

Besides, we need some folks willing to buy the final without knowing if it's good in order to tell the rest of us how it turned out.
>>
>>1998976
There will surely be a day 1 torrent.
>>
>>1998978
Do you think torrents are spontaneously generated from the soil? Someone still has to buy it and be willing to give it away.

Not to mention that many, many VN releases don't have day 1 torrents.
>>
>>1998979
Anything highly anticipated typically gets a day 1 torrent.
>>
>>1998981
>Kindred Spirits got a first day torrent.
You were saying?
>>
>>1998982
People wanted it to sell well. In the case of Flowers, if the final translation isn't up to par, I'm sure some salty anon will post it.
>>
>>1998983
The point was 'anything highly anticipated'. Doesn't matter that people wanted for it to sell well.
>>
>>1998828
If it's with a company that pulls shit like that with their "DRM-free" release, then so be it. Besides, I did say "treat it as a patch," meaning you should buy it on Steam since ironically the Steam version is actually DRM-free this time.
>>
>>1998987
>If it's with a company that pulls shit like that with their "DRM-free" release, then so be it.
but... that's exactly how most companies do it. Either there's an account that you have to log into, or there are (usually renewable) limits on how often a thing can be downloaded.

What do you expect them to do, let their servers crash and buckle because someone posted "DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK 1GB HERE!" to 4chan?
>>
>>1998992
Most indie dev's I've bought games from don't have limited downloads. Most of them don't even have accounts you have to log into. They e-mail you the unique download link, or have some other methods. And at the very least they don't resort to punishing their customers or false advertisement.
>>
>>1998994
>Most indie dev's I've bought games from don't have limited downloads. Most of them don't even have accounts you have to log into. They e-mail you the unique download link, or have some other methods.
In my experience most indie devs payment systems WILL expire the download link after a time period, or if it's accessed from multiple locations. It's not publically displayed as "attempt 1 of 5" but there are safety measures in place.

But they'll usually send you a new link if you ask them to.
>>
>>1998950
Any good spirit who downloaded it already could crop it to yuri only route and upload just that?

Wasting so many space just to download hetero content is not my thing.
>>
>>1999027
Are you from early 2000s?
>>
>>1999028
So downlaoding 1.94 GB of files just for deleting 90% of it later is a smart thing to do?
>>
>>1999033
It would probably take you less time to just download it and then delete the stuff you don't need rather than waiting for someone else to do the job for you and upload it.
>>
>>1999033
Isn't that what you're asking someone to do? What kind of shithole you have to be in that downloading ~2 GB file is a big deal?
>>
>>1999033
Is waiting for somebody else to download 1.94 GB of files and then delete 90% is a smart thing to do, when it will take you less time to just do it yourself?
>>
>>1999036
Some people have constraints when downloading stuff. Like 10gb per month or some other amount. There are all kinds of stupid stuff like that. So it could be a pretty big deal.
>>
>>1999038
You could have said so before, now it just sounds like a lame excuse.
>>
>>1999038
I don't know what to tell you. Get a better ISP then? Evaluate what some CG set is really worth to you?
>>
>>1999041
>>1999047
Oh, I'm not the guy who asked for it. Just saying that there are people with limited bandwidth. I myself have unlimited.
>>
>>1999051
>>1999047
Plus, most of the times when it is limited, it is by law, and even if you want to change to a different ISP, you'd be in the same boat. Not to mention if it's only one ISP in the region and not having the choice. Really. Not every person in the world lives in your town.
>>
>>1999053
Then you (not you "you", just a general "you") can manually sort through the images and download whatever you need. Yes, it's tedious. It's still faster than waiting for somebody else to do it for you, and a few dicks won't destroy your mental health.
>>
File: Untitled.png (37KB, 221x212px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 221x212px
>>1999072
But mah wasted 10 minutes! I'll never get them back!
>>
https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/705848498722361345
Pygmalion is 43% translated
>>
>>1999156
Speaking of which, is that actually yuri? I know there's no sexual content, but what I would like to know is if there are is any actual romance in it.
>>
>>1999164
There's romantic feelings and there's intimacy, but not actual yuri coupling
>>
>>1999169
That's a very confusing answer
>>
So is Toyko Necro Yuri? I know one of the main characters is a guy, but the other Prot is apparently a Lesbian. Any forced Het with her?

I would love some Black Ops/ millitary esque Yuri
>>
File: guishen_0059evari003b.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0059evari003b.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
>>1999179
There are girls with romantic feelings for the protagonist. They never become canon lovers. Like the protag's best friend was definitely in love with her, but when the protag found out it's shortly before she mercy kills her friend (for further edginess, much later on she gets told that she didn't really need to).

There's stuff like kisses (although not shown in the CG?), naked cuddling and even the protag implied to have orgasmed during what was basically a sexual assault.
>>
>>1999185
Ethica, the lesbian protagonist, only has lesbian sex scenes. Her main love interest, Kiriri, only has sex with her. But the game is structured so that perspective switches frequently. Even in Kiriri's route, there are non-/u/ sex scenes.
>>
>>1999185
>So is Toyko Necro Yuri?
No, but it has yuri scenes with one of the protagonists and said protagonist ends up in a relationship with a girl.

>Any forced Het with her?
No.
>>
>>1999187
And here I was, wanting to read it. Guess now I won't.
>>
Ah KK. That actually seems okay. I dont mind VN'S with Het scenes, as long as it doesn't involve the lesbian. Having a lesbian main character, in a dark military esque plot is enough for me to be excited about it.
>>
>>1999197
Then you'll probably like this novel a lot. Presentation is top notch, CGs are fairly detailed (although there are anatomical fuck-ups here and there), and the plot seems just the right amount of edgy.
I wish it had somebody working on the translation.
>>
File: lesbo.jpg (646KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lesbo.jpg
646KB, 1919x1080px
canon lesbian
>>
>>1999191
I wonder if VNs like that deserve to be listed in the pastebin. Katahane already is, but all non-yuri sex is avoidable in that game. I guess it would be fine with an appropriate warning.
>>
>>1999187
>1980+36
>still doing tragic lesbians
What a bummer.
>>
>>1999209
Why not? It might not be full yuri, but there are many people here who don't mind het content if it doesn't involve the lesbians. Just add a warning that there's unavoidable het with different characters and it will be okay.
>>
>>1999212
To be fair, it is in the sort of genre where that stuff happens with a male harem protag. I'd say it's larger problem is that it's mediocre even compared to stuff like Guilty Crown.
>>
>>1999212
>current year
>>
>>1999212
If I'm not mistaken, that particular instance in Pygmalion is no different from Satsuki in Tsukihime. (isn't it sad?) It's just more prominent since yuri games are so rare, every loss stings that much more.

It is kind of lame that there are no kiss CGs, since that's the kind of significant scene you'd think would get one.
>>
File: 0422_ev5470e_a.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
0422_ev5470e_a.png
1MB, 1280x768px
>>1999027
I don't know what is what but I've narrowed it down to 418MB. Take it or leave it. https://www.mediafire.com/?f3lphe8zlo30fg1
>>
File: b7e90f53d78ded62-leftbehind.jpg (154KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
b7e90f53d78ded62-leftbehind.jpg
154KB, 450x600px
Probably old news but it's nice to see this poster featured in the PSN store.
>>
>>1999480
Thank you dear anon.
>>
>>1997676
Preview on Game-Style confirms that's the idea of the system.

http://www.game-style.jp/soft/201603/03/01twy_ep.php?permission=true
>さらに本作は、相手を思うあまり暴走してしまうヤンデレ的な要素を取り入れた一風変わった百合作品で、選択次第でヒロインが狂気的なまでの執着心や嫉妬心に駆られてしまうちょっと危険な展開も用意されている。ステータス画面で“お互いに対する気持ち”のバロメーターを確認することができるので、正統派の百合を楽しみたい場合は想いが偏らないようにバランスを取りながらゲームを進めていこう。
>>
So, by (unreliable) SteamSpy estimates, Kindred Spirits has already safely outsold Princess Evangile, despite that being quite pretty and 'mainstream'.

Take that, yuri-is-too-niche naysayers.

A nice silver lining for Mangagamer as well considering the stress they must have been under with their site down for the month.
>>
>>1999714
Kindred Spirits came out at the worst possible time, and yet it still sold well. Now that Mangagamer's payment processor is back, it's still ranking among the most sold VNs on the website, so SteamSpy numbers will be even less accurate since people are now buying it from Mangagamer and they aren't providing steam keys anymore.
>>
>>1999714
Steamspy numbers are fairly unreliable. Princess Evangile jumped around 1,000 copies sold in a day for no reason. It's possible that Kindred Spirits numbers could drop off the farther from launch the game gets.
>>
>>1999714
It had alot of buzz for being "uncensored" on Steam. I know a number of people who bought it just to prove a point.
>>
>>1999751
It's definitely not reliable at close range but if you loook over a long time period you can usually tell when one game clearly sold more than another. Considering PRincess Evangile has been out for ages, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Kindred Spirits is doing better.
>>
>>1999754
>I know a number of people who bought it just to prove a point.
thats fukken dumb
>>
>>1999761
People often are.
>>
>>1999762
Oh well, In this instance I'm grateful for it since it means more sales.
>>
File: gay mouse.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay mouse.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>
Does anyone care about Highway Blossoms? I came to talk about it since it looks like it'll be out soon but it never seems to get mentioned like the other VN's do.
>>
>>1999819
I think the devs refusing to release a demo killed a lot of the hype, the general consenuous on /evn/ is that it'll be boring.
>>
File: chin chong nip nong.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
chin chong nip nong.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>1999809
>>
>>1999819
Sorry to say, but most of the VNs that are made outside of Japan aren't at the level of Japanese VNs.
>>
>>1999852
Most of those will likely never be translated anyway.
>>
>>1999819
It gets mentioned but there's not a lot to say about a game that's not out, doesn't have a demo, doesn't have a range of love options to argue over who Best Girl will be, etc.

So yeah. It'll be out eventually.

Feel worse for poor Atom GRRL, which is actually out and NOBODY cares.
>>
>>1999875
Did the weaponized strap on put everyone off?
>>
File: 2016-03-05_00020.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05_00020.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
I can't fucking deal with how cute this shit is.
>>
File: 2016-03-05_00021.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05_00021.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>1999979
>>
>>1999875
The premise is a little too retarded for me. And I enjoy a little absurdity now and then. But it's probably more like that kinda "guns and gangs" stuff is just not really my thing at all.
>>
>>1999880
Everything about it including the name puts me off.
>>
>>1999875
>Feel worse for poor Atom GRRL, which is actually out and NOBODY cares.
I think this is similar to the Witch Boy situation with Sekai/Denpa not knowing what the target audience wants. Also, there's more yuri coming out and being translated, so people are starting to be more picky.
>>
>>1999875
>Feel worse for poor Atom GRRL, which is actually out and NOBODY cares
I was interested in it at first, but everything from the art to the plot was unappealing to me. It's like when a weeaboo tries to emulate Japanese culture and the result is groan-worthy instead of amusing.
>>
>>1995206
did somebody mention Wolfenstein Old Blood?

Who would expect that an fsp where you run around and kill nazis and zombies would have a lesbian romance too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOT5yqNCfMg
>>
Last thread still hasn't quite dropped out yet, but it's at least getting down there by now.

Fresh thread:
>>2000424
>>
>>2000104
That was much more affecting than I expected.
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.