[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 43

We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream Edition

http://picosong.com/wsrgs/

VOTE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13870391

https://pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile: >>87373001
>>
File: 1504645415184.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504645415184.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>extended pitch black scenes because of a lack of a competent cinematographer
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>somehow the best thing in tv history
>>
>>87375701
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>audio issues with microphone static left unaddressed because of poor sound design
>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame
>>
Remember when Sarah is in the store and freaks out over the beef jerky behind the counter, because it wasn't there before or something? Does she exist in both timelines?
>>
File: Twin Peaks everything is fine.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks everything is fine.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>87375681
friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time
>>
>>87375732

She freaked out cos she's an old weird lady with a damaged mind.
>>
>>87375701
how the fuck are you so fast? even FRENLO was never this quick
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 188x268px
>Part 18 is just the end of evangelion
>>
>>87375732
Judy exists in both timelines, yes. Carrie hearing Sarah calling out for Laura was not a hallucination.
>>
>thread starts off with two filtered posts

wew
>>
>>87375740
Well, he did rape comatose Audrey.
>>
>>87375740
Go to bed, boop. You got shot down by a ditzy secretary who was stumped by mobile telecommunication.
>>
>>87375701
based hawk hater
>>
>>87375794
Its kind of strange how it went off the rails and gave a horrible, depressing, yet possibly optimistic meta ending like end of evangelion did.
>>
>>87375801

Why would Sarah call out to Laura
>>
>>87375759
Does that also explain why she ate a guy's face off?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
(((HOWTHEFUCKCANYOUKNOWTHAT)))
>>
>>87375839

Old women are really crazy, anon
>>
>>87375806
>still gets a litany of replies every thread

/tpg/ has to be one of the worst threads when it comes to people not ignoring obvious bait
>>
>Is this the story of the little girl who lives down the lane? .. Is it?

What did potatohead mean by this?
>>
>>87375836
She didn't, it was Judy.
>>
File: Twin Peaks doppelcoop punch.png (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks doppelcoop punch.png
425KB, 1280x720px
>>87375825
f-fucking delet this
>>
You guys think I'm joking about needing to understand transcendental meditatation and Lynch's spiritual views but I am not. This whole thing is not about Judy really it is about spirituality and consciousness.
>>
>>87375732

I think the implication, along with the fact that we get to see the scene of Cooper losing Laura TWO TIMES IN A ROW, is that it's not the first time Cooper and the Giant are trying to change the timeline. Jeffries' scenes changing, along with the recast of Donna might also be the result of "not being exactly the same as before". Judy realizes it and fills Sarah with dread over reality as she remembered it changing.

The mirror to this is Audrey's similar dread to seeing her "story of a girl" altered.
>>
>>87375890

Why would Judy call out to Laura? Why would Judy want to wake her up

Also it's the exact same audio from the pilot, so the idea it's actually Judy in a different reality rather than a memory is kind of a stretch
>>
>>87375884
It's not baid. t. hawk hater
>>
>>87375732
also her tv stuck in a loop similar to what happens to the clocks
>>
The part where the lights went out as she screamed scared me deep down inside.
>>
>>87375794
It's a bit like the very last scene of EoE where Asuka is alive but with subtle differences and they just sit there for ages until he does something weird.
>>
>>87375946

Shit
>>
>>87375916
>You guys think I'm joking about needing to understand transcendental meditatation
Oy vey, for mere $1000 we'll teach you the super secret mantras that will expand your consciousness. Will it be cash or credit?
>>
Transcendental meditation is a scam to open up your body to possession. Lynch will use this to keep living after he dies and control a sizable amount of the population.
>>
>>87375725
>>extremely poor editing with magically disappearing extras and production staff accidentally walking into frame

when did this happen ?
>>
>>87375922
Probably for the same reasons Bob wanted to kill Laura, or take her in, or whatever. Judy is just female Bob after all.
>>
It's a mystical thing. Laura is the prevailing of good over evil, who never really dies, but never really succeeds - which means evil never succeeds, either.

Sarah's crying out for Laura was her absolution just as much as it served to awaken Laura from her state in Judy's nightmare dimension - the lowest conceivable point in the Twin Peaks mythology. Bringing the two together shorted them out, neutralizing them. It is implied this goes on forever and ever.
>>
I was just thinking about the scene where bad coop goes to the theatre and is sent to the Sheriff's station.

The movie screen starts off on an image of the Palmer house. As if the Fireman has been watching or using that location (or that's where Bob was trying to go in order to meet the mother/Sarah) What if that's where they just sent Laura's golden orb? In the finale scene, Coop feels around and walks to the spot where the perspective of the movie screen image is taken from.
>>
File: 1503914292999.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503914292999.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>87375794
It is. When Cooper's face is superimposed on the screen it is instrumentatlity for Twin Peaks. Cooper's subconscious, his inner self, has become aware of reality as a dream. The next scenes are all scenes of Cooper's subconscious manifesting itself to his conscious mind. Basically Cooper is entering Twin Peak's version of instrumentality.
>>
>>87375701
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>who did you buy it from

this scene is so sad on rewatch
>>
>>87375701
You addressed pretty much everything here, I think. To be fair, Lynch is 71 now. What did you expect?
>>
>Cooper's face appears observing the scene in episode 17 and says WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM yet people still refuse to accept that everything we see is Cooper's mind trying to save Laura time and time again

wow
>>
>>87375916
Yeah ive seen his lecture on trancendental meditaton and his documentary.

Again, im going with the meta 'coop and laura are in reality but reality is also another dream' thing.

All of lynch's films have definite and coherant plots/meanings to them. Lynch likes to pretend they're all blank canvases that you can project your own thoughts on to but they're really not. He essentially says it in interviews to avoid having to explain his films because he says himself, the films do the talking.

I think rob ager's analysises are best for explaining this. Everything in lynch's films have a very concrete meaning and purpose to them. Lynch wouldnt just throw in figurative stuff without backing it up plot/internal universe wise. Especially with frost also overseeing the show.
>>
>>87376151
He was trying to stop Judy by bringing Sarah to her.
>>
>>87376140
I'm gonna rewatch the episode tomorrow but I'm shittting myself anticipating the house flash.

it's like a psychological screamer for me. That house is a literal demon.
>>
>>87376014
The first half is probably a reference to the Diner scene where someone asks for Billy and the Diner guests change into a different group

curious what the "walking into frame" part is all about
>>
>>87375886
>Is it?
Cooper finally managed to take Laura away from her previous fate. The story of a little girl by the lane is thus over. The spirits still remember it though, and Diane waits by the curtain. Diane and Cooper reaffirm their identities to themselves, but discuss the possibility of losing them once they finally cross to a new story, a new dream, where things may end up changing. During the reality/identity changing process, lifted straight out of Lost Highway, Diane and Cooper are trying to hold onto their identities. Diane fails, awakens as Linda and leaves. Cooper awakens as himself, but recognizes the letter about "Richard and Linda", recognizing something the Fireman warned him about. Although he keeps onto his name and his mission to find Laura Palmer, Cooper assumes the traits of this reality's Richard persona and no longer acts like himself (does not react to coffee, speaks in a Mr.C-like monotone, acts quite brutal, even though in defense of other people).

By the way, the three men Cooper fights are credited as three "Cowboys". THREE Cowboys. This may or may not be a clue from Mulholland Dr., signifying that Cooper made some sort of mistake.
>>
is the cinema screen supposed to be the fore-brain and the brass pipe being neurons firing high-voltage impulses to create dreams? it would line up with what jeffries said about them living in a dream
>>
>>87376066
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO ADEPT AT KINO?
>>
>>87376213
The Monica Bellucci dream.
>>
So what is the meaning and purpose of the Fireman? Is it as simple as the obvious? That a fireman's job is to save people from, and extinguish, fires? Does he exist to combat the suffering caused by the black lodge spirits?
>>
>>87376184

I don't doubt that, the point is none of it is happening. Nothing that's happened post S2's finale is real. It's Cooper, in the lodge, condemned to trying and failing to save Laura over and over.
>>
>>87375831
Who the fuck hates Hawk?
>>
What was the purpose of the following subplots?
>Red and his fucked up drugs
>Carl and his struggle to remain peaceful and happy while his down falls into the gutter
>ONE ONE NINE
>Stefan and Becky's relationship drama
>Bobby's family issues
>Ben Horne and Beverly
>Jerry going missing
>Beverly's cancer husband
>Jesse's new car
>Dr. Amp
>>
>>87376269
I disagree.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on the off-screen & on-screem crimes of David Lynch?
>>
>>87376066
That's a really interesting and great point. I think we can make a lot of sense out of the ending by making further comparisons. Lynch was either heavily inspired by EoE or was in a very similar headspace as Anno was when he made EoE.
>>
>>87376259
"Fire walk with me" is probably using fire as metaphor for rage, violence, destruction, so yeah...

and like BOB, fire has the fure of its own momentum

also
>too lazy to put out fires so you just lie horizontally in the sky
GREAT JOB THERE, FIREMAN
>>
>>87376244
Red Room is the place where your brain's subconsciousness resides, White Lodge (black and white scenes) have something to do with your memories, that's why everything there is so old and monochromatic.
>>
>>87376034
>Judy's nightmare dimension
People keep saying it, but I think the post-25 years without Cooper Twin Peaks dimension was much more nightmarish. Spirits didn't even need to possess anyone anymore to kill indiscriminately, opened portals wherever they wanted and spread the "lodgespace" into more buildings in the reality.

I see it more like a NEW reality, with Cooper trying to hold on the previous knowledge to finally reawaken Laura.
>>
>>87376301
To show that there exists a world that doesn't have to do with cringy lodge shit.
>>
>>87376237
What is the significance of Audrey mentioning the story of the little girl?

In fact, what is Audreys significance in general?
>>
File: 68262.jpg (19KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
68262.jpg
19KB, 300x373px
Just thinking of the map and how black corn is fear suffering then the black fire on the map is like a primative form of electricity. So when they chant fire walk with me it's actually activating a evil wizard spell that shifts the negative and positive energy. Like an electron, so that's why shit always flips into a shit show when that chant is said.

The fireman is interesting, I am guessing named that because he needs to put out those fires. Needs to stop fire walk with me. But the fire rises brother
>>
>>87375701
He has a point, you know
>>
We know in e18 RichCoop wakes up in a different hotel, but did anyone point out it's not the same car? The only clear defining shot that clarifies that is the interior of the passenger side door.

Also, when he pulls out from the hotel and it lingers on that streetlight there's an electricity sound, so i'm assuming that's how Diane/Linda exited.

and random question: does the "you were tricked line" make any more sense after the finale?
>>
>>87375681
People still trying to "figure this out" baka.

Watch the interview where Lynch complains about how people insist on turning his films "back" into words, as if they started with a narrative structure in the first place.

There isn't enough information to solve the majority of these mysteries. Look at the last lines in Frost's book about the difference between secrets and mysteries and how he favors unsolvable mysteries because they push us forward and give us an appreciation of the transcendent.

There's nothing to figure out here or some great answer to deduce about "who is the dreamer" (wtf) or "whether or not Laura is safe now".

You're doing it wrong. Beyond a certain point it's just a surrealistic interpretive dance performance.
>>
I just watched the finale.
I have no idea what's going on.
>>
Okay but no one is talking about this? Plebs just got BTFO
>>
>>87376383

Audrey is just an example of dream realities and how one can wake up from them.

Episode 18 is the end of a dream
>>
Should I watch the first two seasons? I started watching the first episode of season one and it just was so long and I feel like I was missing something. Should I give it another chance?
>>
>>87376431
The interior of the hotel/motel is the same, only the exterior changed during the night.
>>
>>87376301
Things happen outside of the tv show.
>>
>>87376462

??
>>
>>87376383
Audrey's knowledge of Billy, her story echoing the ones told by the Roadhouse people, her mentioning of Ghostwood, etc. all imply her dislocation in time and space.

Her consciousness is somehow travelling everywhere like electricity, and she is dreaming and living inside her own dream, but the dream is the show Twin Peaks.

She's outside it all, somehow.
>>
>>87375681
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAA
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
File: IMG_20170905_205041.jpg (141KB, 720x1112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170905_205041.jpg
141KB, 720x1112px
SHE'S DEAD
>>
>>87376482

Cooper is the lynchpin of the original run so you should at least watch a few episodes with him as the lead before quitting

But the pilot is amazing television so who knows, maybe you're just lame.
>>
>>87376482
>Should I watch the first two seasons? I started watching the first episode of season one and it just was so long and I feel like I was missing something. Should I give it another chance?

>Guise, should I watch the best series in the world?
>>
>>87375701
I'm not even going to waste my time on saying why you're wrong
>>
Saddest part of this series is realizing how nobody has free will. They are a part of something greater, their so-called destiny someone else's doing. They are all subject to the whims of extra-dimensional lodge beings playing 5D galactic chess.
>>
File: IMG_4546.jpg (340KB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4546.jpg
340KB, 1520x1138px
>>87376508
David lynch shared universe theory
>>
>>87376443
No, YOU are wrong

You're saying that nobody should attempt to understand or learn, but that's the exact point of Lynch's work

He's all about meditation and transcendence. You can't do that if you dismiss things as meaningless. His goal is to get you to think, but not get a definite answer.
>>
>>87375681
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_(2008_film) the ending is bleaker than you know.
>>
>>87376482
You won't understand shit if you don't watch the original series. This is a serial drama, not fucking Scrubs.
>>
>>87375701
Can this guy get anymore based?
>>
>>87376301

Dr. Amp helped Nadine to grown
>>
>>87376301
>Red and his fucked up drugs
>Carl and his struggle to remain peaceful and happy while his down falls into the gutter
>Stefan and Becky's relationship drama
>You can also add all the drug-addicted and zombie kids here too.
Without Coop, not only the narcomafia is back to their old tricks again, but it is now interconnected with the evil of the Black Lodge seeping into reality, making Twin Peaks nightmarish with every moment. Even if BOB is destroyed, it won't fix Twin Peaks, now corrupted by evil.

>ONE ONE NINE
Call for help.

>Bobby's family issues
>Ben Horne and Beverly
>Jerry going missing
>Beverly's cancer husband
Either atmospheric, or scrapped plotlines.

>Jesse's new car
>Dr. Amp
Atmospheric, the later one is also important in tying up Nadine/Norma/Ed.
>>
>>87376512
Gwendoline Christie is pretty tall though.
>>
File: BZFGOi5CIAAUJfP.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BZFGOi5CIAAUJfP.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>87376512
>>
>>87376564

lynched
>>
>>87376603
well, he's not based at all, so yes, there's infinite room for him to get more based
>>
>>87376656
>5'11
>6'
>>
File: Lost_Logo.jpg (767KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lost_Logo.jpg
767KB, 1920x1200px
The show's pretty much Lost-tier after that finale.

It's clear now that Frost/Lynch have no actual plans for the series and are just bullshitting the story as they go along. Just like the creator's of Lost did.

Please stop praising this faux deep nonsense, you're embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>87375833
Yeah. To a greater extent, part 17 could be compared to the last 2 episodes of evangelion the show and the scenes where everything ends well is like the congratulations scene. And then we're slapped in the face with eoe/part 18
>>
>>87376237
I took Cooper acting monotone and randomly violent as an indication he no longer took "reality" seriously and was only focused on fulfilling his mission since he's been put through so many different "realities" now that the importance of keeping up appearances has worn down to nothing. Same reason he chose to ignore that dead body in Carrie's / Laura's house. Old Cooper would've reported it and arrested her and everything, but Cooper as we left him at the end of The Return will shoot a crowd of innocent bystanders dead if it'll mean resolving his neverending Laura saving mission.
>>
I know Lynch likes his red herrings and mysteries but there are so many loose endings left (despite being a fairly satisfying ending) that I cant help thinking they were deliberate to set up a continuation via film or season 4.
>>
Is this scene canon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJLQfOQbtyE
>>
>>87376555
It's cause he's not.
>>87375701
Yep. That's just about everything. I did not like this. At all. I don't see any kino elements in this and I guess I'll look forward to people realizing slowly after the hype that this was a pretty shit showrun for a 25 year wait for fans.

The biggest fuck you to a fanbase I've seen in a while.
>>
>>87376383
>>87376509
Jeffries is similarly dislocated in time and space, and knows of "unofficial versions".
>>
>>87375978
Pretty much, yeah, the future of their relationship and fate are also left ambigious
>>
Runnin out of sand
>>
File: dale-cooper-1.jpg (52KB, 770x517px) Image search: [Google]
dale-cooper-1.jpg
52KB, 770x517px
Reminder: Twin Peaks had a HAPPY ENDING you retards

When Coop asks "What year is it?" it shows he's still got it - him and Laura might be lost in some weird dimension/timeline, but he's determined to figure out what the fuck's going on

Also electricity is mentioned throughout and especially in the end by Mike. The lights go out in the Palmer house = Judy has been defeated. Laura's scream is a mix of agony, relief, and salvation. Coop won.
>>
>>87376462
Is it the same guy? In the show he was basically Ben so it makes sense
>>
File: IMG_4545.jpg (47KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4545.jpg
47KB, 400x301px
>>
COOP QUANTUM LEAPED INTO RICHARD'S BODY.
>>
>>87376709
On that note, Evangelion is another one of those endings that produces an odd emotion The Return's ending stirred up in me. Solitude. Total solitude.

Imma just leave this here again, seriously, read the plot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_(2008_film)
>>
>>87375701
>no interesting ideas
Nigga, what the fuck?
And a lot of the shit you're complaining about applies to the original show too.
>>
>>87376789
>Laura's scream is a mix of agony, relief, and salvation.

Its just her screaming in terror, its always the same scream.
I agree with that Coop still got it and Laura is also figuring it out (hence the scream).
No idea why the lights go out though, I mean, I have read the interpretations but its all just conjecture and nothing persuasive.
>>
>>87376701
All three seasons and the film were different. The story obviously evolved as time moved on. Not necessarily for better, but the progression is interesting by itself.

>creator's
>>
>>87376315
impersonating a federal officer is a crime
>>
Henry fucked up the universe when he killed his baby. Now Coop has to hop through all of Lynch's movies to stop him.
>>
>>87376789
>Laura's scream is a mix of agony, relief, and salvation.
lmao what

those are not even remotely on the same page emotionally. how can you scream in relief and agony lmao
>>
>>87376735
>The biggest fuck you to a fanbase I've seen in a while.
Nope. It was a perfect gesture of love to actual fans who understand and appreciate the modus operandi of the creator that all these whiny bitches like yourself claimed to love before you were shown what david lynch's work actually looks like.
>>
>>87376853
You are exactly what I meant by an inexperienced fan with limited film knowledge.
>>
>>87376861
>No idea why the lights go out though
forgot to pay the electricity bill
>>
File: judy horns.jpg (59KB, 919x511px) Image search: [Google]
judy horns.jpg
59KB, 919x511px
>Judy has horns
>Judy's Diner has horns
pottery
>>
>>87376909
please explain for us brainlets

we got lynched too hard this time
>>
>>87376896
these clowns will twist anything in the show to fit their retarded fan theories
>>
>>87376896
Childbirth for one. Since she's the Virgin Mary not the Messiah. Deal with it.
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (114KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
114KB, 640x540px
Can't say LYNCHED anymore bros.

It's problematic.
>>
>the best comparison people can make is bringing up Evangelion
Top fucking kek, we have some real movie buffs here
>>
>>87376956

she looks kinda cute
>>
Here's what I think of the ending. With this ending Lynch was really trying to hammer in the "We live inside a dream" idea. What I think this means is that throughout our lives we create our own life through our perception and experiences. We create the life we want to live and then live it, what your mind chooses to remember and store is what is "lived." This isn't entirely done by your conscious it is also done by your subconscious mind when you dream. In Twin Peak's case it takes on a very literal meaning. The world of Twin Peaks is created by the dreaming of the collective consciousness into a world that we inhabit that is the "dreamer." However, we can all be like the dreamer and dream dreams then live inside of them. When Cooper's face is superimposed it is Cooper's subconscious beginning to realize the truth of the universe. Afterwards his subconscious mind manifests itself to Cooper. Cooper is seen in various "dreamscapes" until the ending all of them involving Cooper's inner fears, desires, and emotions. Cooper is exploring his subconscious which is also inhabited by other spirits because of the collective consciousness. The goodness in Cooper's subconscious which is manifested as Laura confronts the evil spirits in his subconscious through her memories and the lights go out, the end result is left ambiguous as to what happened. I think the goal was to make the viewer interpret these scenes however feels natural to them so that you can become in touch with your inner self with your subconscious. Don't worry about what objectively happened at the end just let your mind tell you what happened.
>>
>>87376909
I have no problem with Lynch's previous work. t. hawk hater
>>
>>87376963
Yah, Twin Peaks is clearly much more like Lost. The creators are just bullshitting and the show isn't deep at all.
>>
So wait, who called Evil Cooper in the hotel.
>>
>>87376913
post your top 10 o great critic
>>
>>87376921
>Judy has horns
the fuck are you talking about niggy?
>>
File: mayo.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mayo.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>87376824
Solitude is not an emotion.
>>
Each event and scene in Twin Peaks can translate into a more mundane series of events through the use of allegory. It's quite similar to Eraserhead. It's hard to make out as you are experiencing the events through the distorted view of Henry's mind, but a guy with a job accidentally knocks someone up, so he gets invited to dinner where he is told of this, and is made to take care of his son and girlfriend. The events beyond this point become unclear as the characters actions and resulting emotions further distort Henry's view, making harder for the audience to get a clear strait forward narrative through the madness of Henry's concious experience. No think about the return ending again.

>>
twin peaks was all a dream
>>
>>87376853
Learn to detect good acting
>>
>>87376989
>Cooper is seen in various "dreamscapes" until the ending all of them involving Cooper's inner fears, desires, and emotions. Cooper is exploring his subconscious which is also inhabited by other spirits because of the collective consciousness. The goodness in Cooper's subconscious which is manifested as Laura

Then the line about the story of the little girl would really mean, its not about the little girl (Laura) - its really about someone else - Cooper.
>>
>>87377008

Sarah/Judy, most likely.

>I missed you in New York.
>You'll be in the Lodge and I will be with Bob again.
>>
>>87377015
During the creation of Bob scene you can see horns on judys head. They're not large but they're there.
>>
>>87376956
The Arm Says: David Lynch hates black people!
>>
>>87376896
>what are complex emotions

i apologize if you have assburgers
>>
>>87377041
will you stop shilling your shitty movie already
>>
File: dante.jpg (51KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
dante.jpg
51KB, 568x960px
>dougie, mr. c, and coop each got paradise, inferno, and purgatory
>>
>>87376148
>liking something better because the creator is older than a certain age
>>
>>87376956
How long until the surname Lynch is banned to appease SJWs?
>>
File: basedHarry.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
basedHarry.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
Reminder, the only winner of Twin Peaks: The Return is Michael Ontkean for having the sense to stay far away from this trainwreck. If only we could all have had such foresight.
>>
>>87377005
epic
>>
>>87376956
>the racial connotations have been bothering me
That was the point.
>>
>>87377145
now include their respective Sonics in that image
>>
>>87377149
Nigger I wanna see what you come up with at that age... fucking peabrain faggot
>>
Alright I've started see normies post /frosted/ on fucking Twin Peaks Facebook Groups

How the fuck does it spread from here to there
>>
>>87377134
>your shitty movie
Lynch's daughter is shilling here?
>>
>>87377170
if only he had been there to salvage the show with his brilliant acting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJDwkdI7ck
>>
>>87377022
Well yeah I guess not haha, poor choice of words. I think I intended to use solitude as a way of describing the exact shade of strait up, ball melting sadness both ending produce, in that they take the main character, and put him in a position of total solitude from the world he's familiar with.
>>
>>87377184
>everything who doesn't like what I like is stupid and gay
This retarded series is so deep and you are such an intellectual. And definetely not a normie because those got oh so lynched.
>>
>>87376509
>>87376743
What does it has to do with Ronnie Rocket though? What's the connection? I never read the script.
>>
>>87377109
Sarah wasn't in New York and I don't remember the phone call saying "I will be with BOB again"
>>
>>87377213
ELECTRICITY
>>
>>87377213
take a wild guess
>>
>>87376824
I agree with you on that. I'm checking it out now, thanks for the recommendation. I really appreciate being able to find more things that bear similar tones and content to evangelion
>>
>>87377213
>having facebook
>being this much of a normalfag

It started with your reddit AIDS contaminating everything.
>>
>>87377223
>Lynch's daughter is shilling here?

spamming the film with every other post is you fuck
>>
>>87376956
There have been at least 36 confirmed lynchings of black people by other black people in West Africa between the years of 1997 – 2003 due to accusations of magical penis thievery.

https://harpers.org/archive/2008/06/a-mind-dismembered/
>>
>>87377226
Be fair, there's lots of intentional bad acting in Twin Peaks. Maybe Ontkean is really bad at acting mad or maybe the director told him to act wooden.
>>
Call me pleb but I really wanted to see a Coop Audrey interaction. I don't care if it wasn't and they lived happily ever after
>>
>>87377226
Show would have been so much better if we had Robert Forster from day 1
>>
>Ben Horne suffers a psychotic delusion, becomes someone else
>wakes up, becomes a better person

>Audrey Horne suffers a psychotic delusion, becomes someone else
>wakes up

She's gunna be all right, lads and laddettes.
>>
>>87377226
Still better than Tammy tbch.
>>
>>87375681
Here's a question that's never asked--how did Mr. C still have Bob inside of him when The Woodsmen removed Bubble Bob in Episode 8?
>>
>>87377251
Brainlets will go out of their way do defend this show.
>>
File: 1499000446585.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499000446585.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
I just watched the finale lads

did i just get lynched?
>>
>>87377336
she was literally only there for the T&A and as a nod to the book
>>
The comparisons to Evangelion are spot on.

I haven't seen Angel Beats or Charlotte, is the one anon who kept spamming that just meming or are they worth watching?
>>
>>87377311
>to see a Coop Audrey interaction

i actually kinda expected them to get together in some form, instead they pulled a new character out of their hats who was just a doppelgänger of herself for most of the series

one of the weaker parts of season 3, now that i think of it
>>
>I hope I see all of you again.
did Lynch mean what I hope he meant by this?
>>
Cooper is not wearing his fbi pin after waking up in e16. he's not wearing it when bob is defeated. it appears on him as soon as him, Gordon, and Diane reappear at the great northern. has to be significant
>>
>>87376731
Final dossier. I'm predicting the Tremond family history will be explored, and why they disappeared from existence/why they clearly hate the Palmers.
>>
What was the ringing sound that Ben Horne and Mullins heard?
>>
>>87377367
They are both quite emphatically Weeb. Shit.
>>
>>87377295
Shill
noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Unless he's literally in league with Lynch's daughter or the film production company you're justa faggot getting salty because he's trying to encourage people to look into a potentially relevant work. Take your sperg rage elsewhere until you're fit to join the discussion.
>>
>>87375732
"Wrapped...in PLASTIC"
>>
>>87377306
Oh wait, 56 not 36. So 56 lynchings over a 6-year course in modern days, in Western Africa, by blacks against blacks. But only for magically stealing their penis. Racist!
>>
>>87377345
They put him back. They just had to remove him temporarily while they healed Mr. C
>>
>>87377395

Lodge related activity.
>>
>Major Briggs had already told us the ending of The Return when he said that his biggest fear was that love may not be enough.
>>
>>87377226
Cherrypicking. Most of Michael Ontkean's acting in Twin Peaks was fine, the only time he was shit was when he acted angry. Harry was a based character and I'm really sad he wasn't in season 3.
>>
>>87377226
There's literally nothing wrong with that. If you want some bad acting watch a gordon cole scene. Or the chocolate bunnies one.
>>
If they sent Bushnell Mullins to save Laura, nothing would have gone wrong.
>>
>>87377393
No one wants to buy your non-canonical book, Mark.
>>
>>87377408
Consider BLACKED and tell me it isn't the same thing.
>>
>>87377395
Wasn't it the furnace in the great northern? That's where James went and that's where Cooper went through the door.
>>
>>87377361
ahahahahha and that's why S3 is good?
>>
>>87377378

If by "I hope I see all of you again" you mean "Ed got cucked yet again because Coop's time shenanigans retconned Nadine setting him free," then yes, that is exactly what Lynch meant.
>>
>>87377393
Fuck that canon shit. I want full on side character storylines. I want 10 chapters on the Mitchums and their casino adventures. I want 5 chapters on Red learning magic from Lodge spirits. I want at least 100 pages on Wally's motorcycle diaries from his travels across America.
>>
>>87376482
>Posting on a Twin Peaks thread
>Wondering whether or not to watch the amazing original series

>>87376789
That was not a scream of relief.
>>
>>87377449
>Most of Michael Ontkean's acting was fine unless he was required to actually act
ftfy, ontkean was consistently endearing and entertaining but he was a bad fucking actor in the original run
>>
>>87377402
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_(2008_film)
>>
>>87377223
Apperantly Alex Jones is here too, I know of no other mortal with powers of perception like this.
>>
>>87377464
African niggers' entire identity is so based around MUH DICK that instead of getting body dysmorphia (anorexia / bulimia) they get magical penis disappearance
>>
File: garland.png (223KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
garland.png
223KB, 400x298px
>>87376371
>White Lodge (black and white scenes)

and why would Mother live in the White Lodge? Also the White Lodge has been both seen and described, it's not the black and white area
>>
>>87377457
>co-creator
>co-writer of every single S3 episode
>probably came up with all the plots that made sense
>"""""non-canonical"""""

stay FROSTY
>>
>>87377528
Is Alex Jones a lodge spirit?
>>
>>87377526
I actually really like this movie.
It's great seeing French Stewart be creepy.
>>
I think I'd be alright with another season after this.
I can't believe I loved it as much as I did.
A conclusion to the Judy/Mother/Experiment arc would be nice, but not really necessary.

Either way I guess its up to Lynch and Frost, considering Showtime already stated they are totally game for Season 4.
>>
>>87377536
that was never confirmed to be White Lodge either though. It's obviously not indoors for one lol
>>
>>87377517
You aren't giving him enough slack, tons of people are unable to be endearing and or entertaining.
>>
>>87376956
ahahaha
L

Y

N

C

H

E

D
>>
Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen https://youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
>>
>>87377559
Made sense

BUT

Was not closed

Basically

He wrote the fillers

Nice.
>>
>>87377589
Where did the name "The Experiment" come from before that entity was identified as Judy?
>>
>>87377492
James didn't have a key that had physically been in the lodge for 25 years, infused with power. The sound is the sound of BOB / MIKE. Listen to S01E03 first part of dream where BOB says catch you with my death bag, same sound FACT!!!
>>
>>87377506
Keep dreaming son. Lynch will probably never make another visual work again. He'll just drop an album every now and then and keep binge watching the vast sea of weird shit and anime available to him on the interweb.
>>
>>87377625
The episode 1 ending credits and maybe episode 8, I believe.
>>
>>87377606
I'm giving him plenty of slack by liking him as much as I do, which is a great deal
I'm just acknowledging the fact he wasn't a good actor in S1/S2
>>
>>87376963
Watch evangelion all the way through. You might be surprised
>>
TWIN PEAKS SEASON 4

The year is 2189. Space Patrol Officer Dane Copper is assigned to investigate the murder of Lara Parker aboard the Orbital Platform 7W1NP34K5 and comes face-to-face with the infamous hacker syndicate BLACKLODGE and the malevolent AI B-08 who has been brainjacking the colonists for decades.
>>
Dougie returns to Janey-E. Cooper and Diane go into the motel, but she dissappears next morning. In Odessa, Cooper finds Carrie Page and takes her to Twin Peaks.
>>
>>87377605
well Windom Earle describes it and also described it as being outdoorsy. maybe not but certainly it's not going to be the home of Judy (unless the White Lodge was taken over by the Black Lodge spirits)
>>
>>87377536
Because it is in our house now. How you think "listen to the sounds" yanked 1989-Laura away from Cooper so readily when he brought her to the coordinates (White Lodge entrance)?
>>
>>87377560
He uses electricity to cast his spells doesn't he?
>>
>>87377584
he's always creepy
>>
>>87377536
Judy doesn't live in the White Lodge. The scene with her making BOB was in black and white because the Fireman was watching it happen from the White Lodge.
>>
>>87377715
>directed, written, produced and catered by hideo kojima
>>
>>87377711
That was never the point
>>
>>87377715
when it comes to the future you can never have....too many cooks
>>
>>87377727
Windom Earle was written in by frost, therefor is not canon.
>>
>>87377664
>>
Lynch is too concerned with his TM bullshit to make something good at this point.

>>87375701
That's pretty much it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyeJmbZLckw

>Lynch makes a big deal about Leland returning
>only uses him for one scene

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>87376963
yeah, is more like utena
>>
>>87377767
Mother who made the banging sounds while walking up stairs is probably Judy, since she entered the glass box after Cooper had left

>>87377800
fair point
>>
>>87377715

I'd watch it
>>
>>87377827
he was just happy to get ray wise at all, his schedule is just packed with black grannies these days
>>
>>87376963
What do you think Lynch has been doing in his free time spent making fuck all films? Binge watching anime like a fucking weeb. There's a lot of cross influence there, particularly from the self aware meta as fuck trip fests like Eva, SEL, Angel Beats, Madoka Magika etc.
>>
>>87377170
Yah, I don't blame him for not coming back to this poorly written shit.
>>
There are three things we know for sure:
1) Leaks are 100% fake
2) Veddefriends are 100% correct
3) Season 4 IS happening
>>
>>87377844
That is Judy. But the box isn't the White Lodge. Also it was purple, not black and white.
>>
>>87377800
actually the first episode he is in was written by Barry Pullman and the first onscreen appearance was written by his brother, Scott Frost.

he is also in episodes direct and written by Lynch.

Nice try.
stay FROSTED.
>>
>>87375681
What did she whisper..
>>
>>87377891
lol, Showtime ain't shellin' out for mopre of this drivel, keep dreaming.
>>
>>87377625

The experiment is the atomic bomb.
>>
>>87377913
>we live inside a dream
>>
Wait, young Laura was Sheryl with shitty makeup?
>>
File: chode.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chode.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>87377879
>he thinks Anime is in anyway original just because he watched them when he was 12
>>
>>87377912
>made you look :^)
>>
File: bob ball 2017.png (175KB, 626x510px) Image search: [Google]
bob ball 2017.png
175KB, 626x510px
>>
>>87377913
>My mother is Judy.
>>
>>87377213
funny how shit memes travel
>>
>>87377625
Where it came from in the sense of where viewers got the name from is the credits. Where it came from in the sense of where Lynch got the idea from is the test detonation of the atomic bomb in that scene.
>>
i bet no one watching in 1990 would've thought that lucy would go on to killed coop
>>
>>87377879
>Madoka Magika
>story with time travel where in a post-series story the actions of our likeable hero fucked up things at the end for being obsessed to save a specific girl, leaving the audience with rage and made them reconsider the actions of said hero in the original series
hmmmmmmm
>>
File: twin.jpg (145KB, 1711x361px) Image search: [Google]
twin.jpg
145KB, 1711x361px
Blast from the past for you, lads
>>
>>87376301
I think there's a mix of things going on with all those plot lines, some of which have debatable connections and others not so much. He had a huge canvas (18 hours) to work with so it could have been simply to show that in real life, at any given moment, there are a myriad of dramas going on about us that we might glimpse for a moment and never see a resolution to. It's really just saying, "Hey, there are other people in the world and we don't get to always find out what happens to them." Some were characters we recognize so that we have a connection and curiosity, others we have no connection to. This happens in the real world. So in a sense it's all atmospheric by way of evoking a low level (sometimes higher level) frustration at not getting the world all tied up neatly in a bow by the time the show ends / we die.
>>
>>87377928

Lynch kept all the actors in the dark about scenes they weren't involved in, but did the people at Showtime get to see the script before this aired? I know they already agreed to full creative control, but did they at least look over their plans?
>>
>>87377913
>Judy is actually a Chinese word don't ask me why lol
>>
>>87377893
ok my point is that it's not the white lodge because Judy was there, also the point is she was going up the stairs to enter the box to kill the kids having sex in front of it.
>>
>>87375681
Why didn't the giant just give Cooper a magic glove too? He could've punched out BOB the first time around and saved himself 25 years of suffering.
>>
>>87377970
I was thinking during this whole showdown, how many trippy JRPGs have Lynch & Frost been playing lately?
>>
so somebody explain ep18 again
still confused on wtf happened.
>>
>>87377913
>>87377938
>>87377976
>>87378018
https://soundcloud.com/steven-guy-10/lauras-whispered-message-to-dale-cooper
>>
>>87377990
What the fuck? Spoiler your shit, asshole.
>>
>>87377913

what year Cooper was supposed to go to, Coop forgot what it was and fucked everything up
>>
File: received_1392711190802189.jpg (19KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
received_1392711190802189.jpg
19KB, 361x370px
>>87378033
>mfw the bob shards noclip through the ceiling
>>
>>87378023
That's not the White Lodge, but the black and white room with the giant is.
>>
>>87378034
diane had orgasm
very weird, i agree, even in such low fantasy series
>>
File: [mocks savagely].jpg (116KB, 1182x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[mocks savagely].jpg
116KB, 1182x1080px
>>87375701
>>
>>87378048
so basically gibberish that people will project anything they want onto it

>UH HUH
>>
File: naido.jpg (940KB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
naido.jpg
940KB, 3600x2400px
>>87378084
*distressed chimp noises*
>>
>>87377913
>dude weed lmao
>>
>>87378002
He spoke the truth
>>
>>87378066
proof it's the WL? the Mother Room also looks exactly like the black and white room so not sure where you're getting they're different
>>
Why won't anybody talk about the fact that another doppelganger was created so that Janey--E and Sonny Jim can have Dougie back?
>>
>>87378048
>https://soundcloud.com/steven-guy-10/lauras-whispered-message-to-dale-cooper
I think that is just proof that there is no message and Lynch just told her to whisper anything to Kyle and she whispered, "I hear you look good in your suit. Your dark suit."
>>
>>87376656
>kai right check
>>
>>87378107
They were tape recorder noises.
Like when you fast forward or rewind.
>>
File: eva.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eva.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>TP will never reach this level of kino
>>
File: let's have a lynch-ing.jpg (154KB, 1052x1397px) Image search: [Google]
let's have a lynch-ing.jpg
154KB, 1052x1397px
>>
>>87378145
Sadly it won't. I'm still waiting for any film to surpass this, it is seriously pure kino. Also if you think a movie suprasses it go ahead and tell me I will gladly watch it.
>>
>>87378018
>In Chinese, 叫得 (jiào dé) means "screamed" or "called out."
>one chants out between two worlds
>>
>>87378145
>I wish that I could turn back time
>'Cause now the guilt is all mine
>>
dude anime lol
>>
>>87375701
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>87378159
Yeah, what I said - big fuck you to ABC.
>>
>>87378145
where do i start with that show?
>>
>>87378066
that hasn't been confirmed either though. It could just be a viewing station (lighthouse atop a cliff) or firehouse (where the fireman lives), or some kind of control center.

I always imagined the White Lodge as a spiritual plane akin to heaven where you are finally freed from Lodge logic.
>>
>>87377381

Yeah I just went and re-watched, it's also the same time that his giant face fades from the screen. It's definitely a shift. Not sure if it means he's entering a dream (where it would make sense that his room key opens a random basement door, and he has an FBI pin that he had before his 25 year absence). The other interpretation could be that his return to TP as dougie and then coop was the dream. Since he has the pin while traveling through lodges and whatnot.
>>
>>87378213
Episode 5.
>>
>>87375681
Coop becomes one with dopple after he faces him. He undergoes ego death after facing his dweller on the threshold, which lifts the veil aka we live within a dream. He wakes up from his dream to find himself living in another, but now he has the knowledge and ability, he seeks to lift the second veil by forcing laura to wake up.
>>
>>87378202
nope

>>87378222
nice trips
>>
>>87378213
From the beginning
>>
>>87378011
I would genuinely be curious how much freedom Lynch was given. I feel like maybe he was given a tad too much. The show might have benefited from some execs pushing for a slightly less disjointed narrative.

The Return is to Lynch what the Star Wars Prequels were to Lucas.
>>
>>87376522
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
>>
>>87377395
Imagine being this dense.
>>
File: devilman-2215177.jpg (146KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
devilman-2215177.jpg
146KB, 1200x933px
>>87378145
Devilman had a better ending.
>>
>>87378126
The mother room was a purple lit container. It didn't look anything like the black and white room.
>proof it's the WL?
Andy's definitely 100% good and motivated by love, not fear (he's the only one in the group too pure and simpleminded to be afraid, which is why he was chosen), and he was taken there and given instructions by the Fireman. Also you see a duality between the actions of Judy vs. the actions of the Fireman. She creates a great evil from her body and he creates a great good from his body to counter it. And the heavyset woman in that black and white room is obviously benign / motivated by love too. Seems like the white lodge in every way I can think of to me.
>>
Fuck fictional characters, what about David Nevins though.

Will he be okay?
>>
>>87378242
Try to defend your shit show then.
>>
File: Laura Palmer Age Progression.jpg (10KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
Laura Palmer Age Progression.jpg
10KB, 250x325px
>>87378048
WRONG. I cleaned up the audio: https://vocaroo.com/i/s1aOIJmtOPdt
>>
>>87378213
original series 1-24 (director's cut where available), end of eva, eps 25-26 (they make more sense afterwards)

then the rebuilds if you like
>>
What did Jeffries mean by "unofficial version"? So will Gordon remember everything even in the new reality? Everything had happened before in the other reality would technically be unofficial.
>>
>>87378255
Absolutely fucking not. Lynch never needed reining in on his films and he certainly didn't need it for The Return. What he does need is an audience who will accept his work as it is or admit they were only ever pretending to appreciate his style.
>>
>>87378314
thx
>>
Most of /tpg/ have the deduction skills of chewed bubble gum. I hit on a little lot of things that turned out to be true. Most recently that the blind lady was the real Diane. I got called retarded and all the try hard 12 year old stuff. I was right you was wrong you cringy faggots.
>>
>>87378048
I heard assume.. and dark suit.
>>
File: based nance.png (317KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
based nance.png
317KB, 500x376px
>>87376522
>she's dead, wrapped in plaastic

>tfw based Nance is dead
;_;
>>
>>87378255
Don't even bother disussing this show if you're this dumb
>>
>>87378213
>animu
You don't.
>>
Reminder that if this got finale with answers, these generals would be dead already - many such cases.

Instead, Lynch created yet another game changing TV series. What a legend.
>>
>>87378354
>throw baseless assumptions
>luckily turn out to be right
>hurr durr guys I smart you dumb lol
>>
>>87378308
nobody click on this
faggot's probably screaming into the mic or something
>>
File: Windom Earle.png (994KB, 657x977px) Image search: [Google]
Windom Earle.png
994KB, 657x977px
>>87378308
dude come on

seriously
>>
>>87378370
How can you dismiss a whole show just because it's animated?
>>
>>87378363
i still can't believe he was only in his late 40s in this scene
>>
>>87378321
How can you talk about people not appreciating the style when all The Return does is shit all over the style of the original series?
>>
>>87378319
Yeah Gordon apparently knew a lot of shit. He was potentially even still working with Jeffries considering he had some contact with Ray and Ray was specifically sent by Jeffries to stop evil Cooper.
>>
>>87378354
reddit were there way before you, but fine have 12 Gryffindor points if it satisfies your petty autism.

It seemed pretty definitive after she said "I'm in the Sheriff's Station" and there were only 2 episodes left, after all...

she also dressed in asian attire for no real reason.
>>
File: BOB Ross.jpg (80KB, 744x960px) Image search: [Google]
BOB Ross.jpg
80KB, 744x960px
>>87378390
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0w9DxhVSP96
>>
NEW

>>87378419
>>87378419
>>87378419
>>
>>87378400
you would age bad as well if you knew all he knew...
>>
File: 1477036633293.jpg (45KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1477036633293.jpg
45KB, 770x760px
>>87378314
>rebuilds
Haven't even attempted to go near that shit yet, I know I'll be disappointed, why the fuck did they think it needed remaking
>>
>>87378405
>muh comfort zones :(
Don't watch something that David Lynch has total creative control over if you don't want to be challenged.
>>
>>87376876
Ha! I'd watch that shit.
>>
>>87378097
Perhaps. I can hear something like nobody can spot your dark suit but me.
>>
>>87378354
It just shows how shitty this general has been since day one. I hid it to avoid spoilers and 99% of the five guys who post in it for 18 hours a day.
>>
>>87378456
Rebuilds are fine. Its if you want to watch some Eva but you don thave 8 hours to waste. Its just more action paced with a lot better animation and fighting
>>
>>87377226
I never noticed his bad acting because I was too busy noticing how sexy he was
>>
>>87378412

>Laura vision
>Window washer man
>"cat on a hot tin roof"
>Portal

there's definitely an important piece of information about Cole that we still don't know. Why else would he be transported with Coop and Diane? It's clear Diane was briefed beforehand and is part of the plan, but why does Gordon go with them?
>>
I really don't get why everybody is so happily eating a time travel/multiple universe ending that's on a cosmic scale of good/evil. Twin Peaks was always fun to me because of the odd ball characters in a small town setting and the surreal elements mixed into it. S3 went so far away from that, so little time was actually spent in Twin Peaks and with the original characters that it felt like an entirely different show.
>>
>>87378727
that's why he's known as the Keanu Reeves of Twin Peaks
>>
File: 1504498173701.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504498173701.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>87378145
wrong.
>>
File: 1504550874193.jpg (102KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
1504550874193.jpg
102KB, 661x661px
>>87378052
HAHAHA posting in the general without finishing the series it's like nigga go watch the show it's like nigga you're doing this to yourself
>>
File: 1502658921373.jpg (74KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502658921373.jpg
74KB, 624x960px
>>87377145
>>87377183
>>
>>87379457
but shadow wasn't evil
>>
>>87375740
So the dead body in Laura's house was Dopplecoop/Bob right?
>>
>>87378354
>he didn't announce that Sarah Palmer's house would be inhabited by both the Chalfonts and Tremonds before Cooper even knocked on the door, audibly and with witnesses

Small time. We called NAIDO = DIANE on the first night, Bozo.
>>
>>87378314
Pretty much this. I've heard the manga is rather pleasant on the eye as well. The rebuilds are a bit superficial, but definitely fun.
>>
>>87378456
3.33 You Can (Not) Redo is pleb filter
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.