[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 80

GOAT Master edition.

PREVIOUSLY:
>>85483449
>>
File: 3.jpg (191KB, 1000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
191KB, 1000x1335px
Doctor Whore
>>
Doctor Cumslut
>>
Is it /time/?
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline
>>
File: wut.png (25KB, 587x279px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
25KB, 587x279px
First for tardis wikia autism
>>
>>85489850
Almost finished mine, should have it ready in the next few days
>>
>>85489850
I'm making progress on mine after days or writers block
>>
Any new Shit Trip entries

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics
Foreman Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Ian and Barbara encounter Bill and Nardole?

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where Frobisher the Whifferdill meets Frobisher from Torchwood?

Or a story where that T-rex from 11 omics shows up?

Or perhaps a Time Hunter story?

>>85489900
Nice. What's your about?

>>85489927
Yes! Getting past writer's block is always a relief. Which story are you writing?
>>
>>85489726
Cursed image
>>
>>85490001
I was considering calling it "cursed image edition".
>>
>>85489927
>>85489999
11 meets shitty fanfilm doctors
>>
>>85489767
Well it did indeed happen. The evidence was
>she's named after Bill Hartnell
>a picture of Susan is featured prominently in The Pilot
>also I think there was a moment where it fades from the photo to Bill's face?
and that's it.
>>
>>85489999
Its about An evil Kris Marshall that tries to kill 12 I'm not a writer so its fairly short
>>
>>85489999
Working on my Second Doctor/Chumbleys/Abzorbaloff one, kill me
>>
>>85490040
That sounds hilarious.

>>85490057
That should be a good one.

>>85490083
I expect a novella, remember.
>>
>>85490083
How many loffs could an Abzorbaloff absorb if an Abzorbaloff could absorb loffs?
>>
>>85490083
I hope you're going to explain why Tennant doesn't recognise the Abzorbaloff despite having met him as Troughton
>>
>>85490316
He willingly forgot. And by that he I mean he bashed his head with a rock until his brain was too damaged to remember even a single detail about the horrible monstrosity he just dealt with
>>
>>85490287
What's a loff?
>>
File: too easy posho.webm (989KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
too easy posho.webm
989KB, 640x360px
Too easy, posho!
>>
>>85490316
>>85490083
That's easy--Absorbaloff tells Two he didn't recognize him as Ten, so Ten has to act like he doesn't recognize Absobaloff when he meets him.
>>
>people laugh at series 3 is best series opinion

What? It's an amazing series with some best Tennant acting and with most, dare I say it, fun. I adore series 3.
Smith and Jones is a bloody brilliant script - fast-paced, funny, engaging, with cool monsters. Even Moffat himself said that Smith and Jones is a bar placed very very high.
I'm absolutely in love with Martha, even though Freema sometimes is a bit underperforming, she's an adorable companion. I love Gridlock, I love Gareth's episode.
I like 42 alot and still prefer it to Oxygen, for example, if we talk base under siege.
It also has that fabulous 4 episodes streak of absolute, pure kino - human nature, family of blood, blink, utopia
All four are just fantastic.
And two last episodes, even though they are a bit messy and have questionable writing choices (i'm being tolerable), John Simm absolutely owns as the Master, he's just too great. And to be honest I can't hate last two stories anyway.

I think it's a hella strong series. With amazing music introduced, with fast pace and great energy, with tons of fun and tons of cool monsters, with great personal drama.
I bloody love series 3.
>>
>>85490399
it's basically an updog
>>
>>85490399
It's Raxacoricofallapatorian for loli
>>
File: Troughton vs Slitheen.jpg (86KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
Troughton vs Slitheen.jpg
86KB, 450x359px
>>85490316
Honestly there's so much time between them he could've simply forgot.
>>
>>85490205
>But seriously just look at the amount of "girl power" stuff there has been injected into Doctor Who lately. You've got to be blind if you think the writers aren't typical middle class feminists trying to virtue signal about how progressive they are.
>>85490442
>I mean they have been inserting more and more "bravo multiculturalism and bravo women" and "lol men are stupid" moments in the show as the season numbers go up
That's all Moffat though, we haven't really seen any of that from Chinballs.

>Powerpuff Girls
Loved that show too. I think it's the only cartoon from my childhood that still completely holds up.
>>
>>85490083
>>
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTIUc24hiGI
>>
Anyone have a copy of DWM yet? I imagine the subscribers might have it by now
>>
File: I came.gif (2MB, 408x348px) Image search: [Google]
I came.gif
2MB, 408x348px
>>85490458
>>
I hate how dark the show is right now
And by dark I mean visuals
Everythink is DARK and gloomy
like it makes everything more real or more emotional or what
We had TWO episodes set in the dark caves in a row, and then we get a finale where first part is set in the dark hospital, and second part just set in the night
The only episode that didn't feel like dark is Smile

is that really needed?
>>
>>85490427
We still need more Class fics. I want a Class ficfrom someone whose read it.
>>
>>85490735
>where first part is set in the dark hospital, and second part just set in the night
You clearly missed that whole first half set in broad daylight.
>>
>>85490518
>That's all Moffat though, we haven't really seen any of that from Chinballs.

It really is all Moffat. He thinks cheap shots at men and insincere, fawning praise of women is feminism. Wish he'd just written some good female characters tee bee aitch.
>>
ONE DAY
>>
Reminder that Luke Newman regenerates into a black man.

https://youtu.be/EWkdqW0nCik
>>
>>85490811
what monsters are opposing tom baker and paul mcgann
>>
>>85490766
That was daylight? It was really dark fucking daylight. The filter made it seem like it was perma-Twilight.
>>
>>85490735
Doctor Who's always had a lot of nighttime stuff. The issue I have is that now they don't even bother filming at night, they just grade the picture in post. And it looks fucking shit; The Doctor Falls is almost entirely blue because of the shit color grading to make it "look like night".
>>
>>85490849
They're both facing the Vashta Nerada, the flesh-eating shadows from the Library two-parter.
>>
>>85490849
Vashta Nerada, twice.

Not kidding.
>>
>>85490849
The Vashta Nerada, both times for some reason

I still want to listen to it tho
>>
>>85490858
Well I agree
People say the directing is GOAT etc but visually it looks really weird all the time
I'm not sure if the decision is up to Talalay or not, but it doesn't look good
>>
>>85490829
fuck, I googled him, and he's given himself a fucking imdb page with his shitty fanfilms on it
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 494x778px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 494x778px
Guys don't bully the Luke
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85490954
Hey, at least he made fanfilms. How many has the genderfluid genius done?
>>
File: Warmonger.jpg (32KB, 250x396px) Image search: [Google]
Warmonger.jpg
32KB, 250x396px
>>85490811
>When a distress call rips the TARDIS from the Vortex, dragging it back through time, it arrives in the midst of a conflict between Gallifrey and an ancient foe.
>It's a Five in Gallifrey's past episode

OH SHIT
>>
>>85490906
>remembering how our Vashta Nerada story came out

It's still canon.
>>
Graeme Harper is still the best director to ever work on this show

>that 10 minutes long sequence of master reveal which is so thrilling you dont want to miss a second

10 minutes of PURE excitement

he also managed to make 42 fast paced
why was he dropped once again
>>
>>85491100
I'm not shitting on him for that, I've made one too, it's not easy. I just his acting's bad and his writing's worse, and making himself an imdb page for his fanfilms is ridiculous
>>
>>85491229
>I've made one too
link it brah
>>
Doctor Who is dead.
>>
>>85489762
delet this
>>
>>85491338
Lucky it can regenerate then
>>
File: GET OUT.png (232KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.png
232KB, 500x500px
>>
>>85491315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFwisRAXgk
>>
>>85491407
OH CRAP

Alright, I need at least one Auton Stratagem fic in Shit Trips 2. It's part of the /who/ canon now!
>>
>>85491205
I think you're giving him a bit too much credit desu.
>>
>>85491355
The same can't be said for the viewing figures
>>
>>85491474
I mean, that's why I'm doing an 11 meets shitty youtube doctors shit trip. I blatantly wanted to put myself in it. I thought it'd be fun
>>
>>85490771
Can I have some examples of cheap shots at men? And fawning praise of women (reminder that heterosexual men kinda fawn over women anyway but that's besides the point - or is it?). Purely for research purposes of course.
>>
>>85491564
>pretending anyone on /who/ knows whether the viewing figures are okay, in a world where no one watches TV anymore anyway
>>
>>85490580
Schlemihl will upload it as soon as he has a few moments to do so, after he has it. Stay tuned, he delivers very consistently.
>>
>>85491699
thanks, I only started going on /who/ during series 10, so I'm pretty new to all this
>>
>>85491655
>The only time I've been a man, that last body. Dear Lord, how do you cope with all that ego?

>Think about it. Weak and strong. It's a translation. Translated from the base code of nature itself. You and I, Cyril, we're weak. But she's female. More than female, she's mum. How else does life ever travel? The Mother ship.
>>
>>85491655
>Male Timelord on Gallifray regenerates into a woman
>"Only time I’ve been a man, that last body. Dear lord, how do you cope with all that ego?"

Can you imagine the public outcry if the regeneration was the opposite and he said something like "Only time I’ve been a woman, that last body. Dear lord, how do you cope with all those emotions?"

>Alien Queen (who is portrayed as powerful but honorable and wise in the episode) to Bill: "We're both surrounded by noisy males, I would value your opinion."

Can you imagine if the scene had a bunch of women and an alien king said to the Doctor "We're both surrounded by noisy females, I would value your opinion."

What bugs me is not the fact they make fun of men but the fact that making fun of women is a massive taboo. You should either make fun of everyone or fun of no-one (but the second option is dumb).
>>
>>85491792
Anytime. You can peruse previous postings by him/DWM in the mean time.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/schlemihl/
>>
>>85491883
Male stereotypes (being stoic, serious, getting down to business) are considered superior, overall, to female stereotypes (being emotional, weepy, "that bitch", slutty, "girly shit"). Therefore, making fun of women only adds to that stereotype, whereas making fun of men is a subversion of that.
>>
>>85491656
Thinking about it, I don't know anybody that doesn't binge watch most TV shows, incl Doctor Who.

How this affects viewing figures,or how binge watching viewers are counted, I have no idea.
>>
File: tumblr_odd12521Vo1uagck1o1_250.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odd12521Vo1uagck1o1_250.gif
1MB, 245x300px
>>85492039
Thanks mate
>>
>>85492085
>How this affects viewing figures,or how binge watching viewers are counted, I have no idea.
That's what I mean. So many people on here and in other places seem to pretend they know whether the viewing figures are good or bad. Ultimately it's up to the BBC whether they continue the show or not
>>
>>85492073
There are a lot of negative male stereotypes as well. Dumb, quick to anger, makes everything into a competition, bad with emotions, only thinks about sex. Basically the "men are cavemen" stereotype which is a-okay to show by today's standards for some reason.

It's okay to show a bunch of grunting men throw rocks at each other for fun as a joke but it's not okay to show a bunch of over emotional girls going gaga over shopping. How are these not double standards?
>>
>>85492260
He's not saying that there aren't negative stereotypes for both, just that in general negative female stereotypes are seen as worse than male ones.
>>
>>85490882
But 8s is in a time war context so the real monster will be the war i think
>>
File: tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo1_1280.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo1_1280.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>>
>>85492367
aaaaaaa
>>
>>85492367
christ fuck where is that from
>>
File: tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo2_540.jpg (45KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo2_540.jpg
45KB, 540x720px
>>
>>85492367
Now that's what I call spooky
>>
>>85492301
Ah alright. There's truth in that especially historically but I still feel like it doesn't apply today when pretty much nobody thinks feminine qualities are automatically bad and masculine qualities good. Basically at the end of the day you can't just thumb down men and thumb up women in writing and call it equality.
>>
File: tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo3_1280.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otn927RfcN1t8pecvo3_1280.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
>>85492411
http://kreuzader.aetherstation.net/post/163404119626/pre-production-concepts-from-millennium-effects
>>
>>85492440
>I still feel like it doesn't apply today when pretty much nobody thinks feminine qualities are automatically bad and masculine qualities good
Tell any man off the street that he's looking particularly feminine today and you'll see that's not true
>>
Nick briggs here. Planning to get experimental next year. What would /who/ prefer: a box set of david tennant and billie piper kissing for 4 hours along with behind the scenes extras likd fondling noises or an adaptation of Lawrence Miles Alien Bodies and a box set of Peter Davison with Lucie Miller as a companion?
>>
>in a few months, Alien Bodies will be a 20-year-old novel
>>
>>85492538
Well tell any woman they look particularly masculine and it won't go any better. What's your point? A lot of men and women like to be called their own gender, it doesn't mean they think qualities of the opposite gender are bad in said gender.
>>
>>85492367
>>85492426
>>85492471
I"m glad they didn't go with those, they're almost too creepy
>>
>>85492471
That one's not bad.

>>85492367
This would be a fantastic design for a different strain of early Cybermen.
>>
>>85492641
And it will still be shit
>>
Are we still talking about the female doctor?

My two cents is that they never opened the role up for male actors, so either the showrunner REALLY wanted a female doctor, or there was pressure of some kind put on the show.

Regardless I'll probably watch the new series, but I'm pirating it, no way am I going to let BBC get more ratings.

Doctor Who deserves a big budget with good actors and not cringey writing, not the shit we've got for the last few seasons.

If the first two episodes are good, I'll tune in, if not I'm pirating or dropping.
>>
>>85492801
good fur yu
>>
>>85492641
>tfw Moffat was absolutely right, and nothing Miles wrote after had the same impact again.
>>
>>85492801
If Chibnall really didn't want to do it, I don't think the BBC could or would force him to go female (there are other ways for the show to look good and I'm sure they could go another year or 3 without the shitstorm).

Jodie was Chibnall's first choice for the role which comes from his having worked with her on 3 series of Broadchurch. I think he's committed to it, and has had a clear vision of it for a while.
>>
File: happy.jpg (93KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
93KB, 444x444px
>>85492367
>>
File: neato.gif (1MB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
neato.gif
1MB, 250x172px
>>
>>85490811
I'm actually looking forward to the Vashta Nerada twice-parter
I imagine it will be a repercussion of when he was 4 kind of story.
>>
File: neat.gif (675KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
neat.gif
675KB, 250x172px
>>85493041
>>
>used to be a big deal
>then lashed out at his fellow creators
>revealed to be an unhinged autist
>writes long diatribes about people who've scorned him
>now does nothing with his life despite his fans' wishes

Is Lawrence Miles the Spoony of Doctor Who?
>>
>be me
>shipping musical instruments today
>throw on seasons of fear on spotify
>realize moffat ripped off elements from this story and used them in many different stories
>used the ending in a christmas carol
>used the plot in Ashildr
>used historical figure that wants to kill the doctor for lack of marriage but is also a ruse in day of the doctor
>okayed use of english romans vs. Space threat that is seen as a savior
>used plot about arc character meeting with doctor after having killed him
>still used all these big finish ideas better than rtd did in Rise of the cybermen two-parter when he ripped off spare parts

Moffat a hack, but davies a bigger hack. A hack and a cough, if you will. A full on choke.
>>
>>85493106
>Miles had to write his rant about Chibnall/Whittaker on Twitter because he forgot the password for his blog
>>
>>85493106
Yes.
>>
>>85492227
If I had an American dollar for every Netflix viewer pining for Doctor Who on various social media, I'd be a millionaire now.
>>
>>85490429
Based oppinion, I adore s3 too. I also love the finale to pieces even if it's flawed (it's my favorite finale even though I would say Heaven Sent is better as an episode),
>>
File: bill.jpg (169KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
169KB, 791x1200px
>>
File: 1480810346894.jpg (12KB, 506x481px) Image search: [Google]
1480810346894.jpg
12KB, 506x481px
Fuck me the New Adventures are a wild ride. I was reading All Consuming Fire and really enjoying it as a rompy Sherlock Holmes story with odd appearances from the Doctor for extra fun, and then it suddenly switches from that to child prostitution.
>>
>>85493605
Have you read Transit yet?
>>
>>85493309
I like season 3 and 4 personally, don't know which is better.

Doctor Who started going downhill for me after season 5. It picked up again here and there (a few episodes a season) but never achieved the same standard as season 3 or 4.

Hope that the 12th or 13th series is good, when that starts in about 2-3 years time.
>>
>>85493605
That's what they call
VNA
LEVEL
DARKNESS
>>
>>85491091
Yeah, well I bet if you were to ask him about the doctor now he'd probably say, "Doctor? Doctor Who?"

Fucking poser, m8
>>
>>85493639
No but I have heard some vague semen-related rumours about it.
>>
File: 1475879515990.jpg (827KB, 1206x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1475879515990.jpg
827KB, 1206x1451px
>>85491091
Funny he did forget s7b with Clara, I wish everyone could forget 7b...
>>
>>85493605
Did they keep that in the Big Finish adaptation?
>>
>>85493717
Hah, I can't wait till you get to Falls the Shadow. and Parasite.
>>
>>85493825
What are your favorite Doctor Who books, Immigrant?
>>
>>85493764
What the fuck, a post-DW picture of Matt where he DOESN'T look like he's high on crack?!
>>
>>85493892
Timewyrm Revelations, Millenial Rites, Unnatural History, and Campaign. I need to read more books, though.
>>
>>85491655
In Deep Breath (might've been another one wit her though) lesbian lizard lady says something like "Humans are monkeys, men are apes"
>>
>>85491655
>Is the future all girl
>We can only hope
>>
File: fall.gif (3MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
fall.gif
3MB, 540x303px
>>85493978
>>
Can someone send me the Shit Trips 1 file please? The link in the wikia is not working for me
>>
Okay /who/ what's your non-memetic opinion on Jodie? Is she kino?
>>
>>85492426
Fuck that's horrific, reminds me of the unfortunate victims of burns and fires.

Probly was considered too gruesome for a pre-watershed Saturday eve family show.
>>
>>85494225
pretty hype.
>>
File: whittaker_doctor_anime.jpg (215KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
whittaker_doctor_anime.jpg
215KB, 1000x600px
>>85494185
This file doesn't work? : http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

>>85494225
Oh yes, she is.
>>
>>85494225
I'm optimistic
>>
File: suffering.png (422KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
422KB, 2199x2163px
Can we make a Doctor Who themed one of these, /who/?
>>
>>85493646
Are you me? I would say series 9 and the latter half of series 10 are 100% kino though
>>
File: good doggo.png (305KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
good doggo.png
305KB, 2199x2163px
>>85494319
>>
>>85494303
Yeah
>>
File: satan himself.png (315KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
satan himself.png
315KB, 2199x2163px
>>85494460
>>
>>85494579
Adric was a good boy he dindu nuthin.
>>
>>85494579
put bill in the top left corner :'( that finale was rough
>>
File: 1501105619395.png (404KB, 2199x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1501105619395.png
404KB, 2199x2160px
>>85494579
>>
>>85494724
holy shit I was just about to put her in pretty much that exact position
>>
>>85494651
Go away Matthew
>>
File: 1482790501996.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1482790501996.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>85494724
Top man
>>
>>85491407
>those fucking fonts
>>
File: bille.png (362KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
bille.png
362KB, 2199x2163px
>>85494724
>>
>>85494801
Meant for
>>85494758
>>
>>85490811
Funny how all the mosters they've used so far in these boxsets have been from the Tennant era.
You'd think that before dragging up the Carrionite, of all things, they'd use the Silence or something.
>>
>>85494934
pretty sure they don't have the rights to anything past Eccleston/Tennant yet
>>
File: tumblr_ot2tpn6vSj1u1ok9so1_400.jpg (41KB, 350x530px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot2tpn6vSj1u1ok9so1_400.jpg
41KB, 350x530px
>>85494837
>>
>>85493978
Other way round
>>
>>85494934
They already used the Silence in that UNIT boxset.

>>85494837
Shouldn't be Eight get top left instead? Bill suffered, but at least she got to become a space puddle after that, while Eight went through years of suffering only to become War.
>>
>>85494959
They have it up to Time of the Doctor, but no more
>>
>>85491655
All those times that being a mother is a superpower. All those times that men are silly little boys. All of the examples you've just been given.
>>
>>85494959
>War Doctor audios
>UNIT audios with Kate, Osgood and the Silence
Yeah, no, they have them.
>>
>>85493309
I approve this opinion.
>>
File: basednardie.png (573KB, 2199x2160px) Image search: [Google]
basednardie.png
573KB, 2199x2160px
>>85494837
>>
File: boffat.png (381KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
boffat.png
381KB, 2199x2163px
>>85494837
>>
>>85494965
Harrison Wells?
>>
>>85494809
What can I say? we had fun
>>
Meet the 14th Doctor and her Tardis Crew in this rare footage of them performing on the set on the Tardis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM
>>
>>85495070
Say sorry.
>>
>>85495093
nah. You're welcome
>>
File: not naughty.png (405KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
not naughty.png
405KB, 2199x2163px
>>85495040
>>
File: twelvey.png (420KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
twelvey.png
420KB, 2199x2163px
>>85495114
>>
File: mcgann.png (708KB, 593x599px) Image search: [Google]
mcgann.png
708KB, 593x599px
>>85495219
But 8 suffered more than Bill and 12, and deserved it less.
>>
File: pycelle.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pycelle.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Scaroth... *fart* reporting in.
>>
I'm probably going to finish a Time Hunter story I was writing for Shit Trips Vol 1. It was about a planet of Nardole clones, and I started it before Series 10.
>>
File: teninch.png (440KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
teninch.png
440KB, 2199x2163px
>>85495219
>>
>>85495031
Thx anon I approve of you
>>
>>85495059
I thought this too kek
>>
It seems like Bill suffered a lot, even though some of the things that happened to her were undone, she still experienced them. Did she suffer the most out of any companion, /who/?

>Girlfriend floated into space, presumably never to come back (but she does come back eventually)
>exposed to the vacuum of space
>electrocuted to the point of temporary paralysis
>lived in a dystopia for 6 months
>shot through the heart (but given a bionic heart by surgeons)
>lived in a different dystopia for 10 years with razor, who she thought was her friend, but was actually an asshole in disguise, who never really cared about her
>turned into a cyberman (this gets undone)
>watches the doctor die (or so she thinks)

Bonus:
>simulated version of Bill finds out she's not real and dies
>>
>>85495628
u forgot:
> cockblocked by the doctor twice
>>
>>85495628
Molly O'Sullivan

>becomes part of a Time Lord/Dalek conspiracy because of her eyes
>becomes the companion to a PTSD-addled 8
>kidnapped by Master
>watches her family get killed by Daleks
>becomes an elderly lowly nurse in a Dalek-controlled Earth
>dies
>>
>>85495682
Instead of saying cock blocked do women say clam jammed?
>>
>>85495628
Benny wins over Bill, just because she survived:

>being emotionally violated in Falls the Shadow

>dying in Falls the Shadow (she got better)

>suffers having an alien growing inside her, and goes through a painful expulsion of that alien

>gets tortured in at least two separate novels

>her body gets stolen at some point

>she gets impregnated while her body's being hijacked
>>
File: judging u.png (686KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
judging u.png
686KB, 686x582px
>>85495810
>>
>>85495822
What about Ace?

>roommate is killed by skinheads
>gets thrown into Iceworld and gets fucked by Glitz
>everybody she's romantically attracted to dies or turns out to be an awful person
>repeatedly goes through mind break thanks to Seven
>becomes an embittered space mercenary
>is burdened by all the children and civilians she couldn't save in various Dalek wars
>can't even find anything resembling closure in her life thanks to all of the contradictory endings all the spin-offs give her
>>
>>85496012
She ended up running a charity that you know was just a front for an agency that trained kids to defend themselves against aliens. She's alright.
>>
File: 12 regenerations on paint.png (239KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
12 regenerations on paint.png
239KB, 2199x2163px
>>85494319
I propose that we change to a /who/ themed version of this
>>
>>85495628
>shot through the heart
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
>>
>male showrunner
>literally GIVES the position to a girl
HOW THE FUCK DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN BROS? IT WAS LITERALLY GIVEN TO THE FUCKING WOMEN. LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY.
>>
>>85496284
Would you be interested in a brojob, in a totally heterosexual capacity
>>
File: GET OUT.png (230KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT.png
230KB, 497x497px
>>85496284
>>
>>85496284
But Chris Chibnall isn't a girl?
>>
File: lambert.jpg (95KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
lambert.jpg
95KB, 500x318px
>>85496284
>female showrunner
>literally GIVES the position to a man
HOW THE FUCK DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN BROS? IT WAS LITERALLY GIVEN TO THE FUCKING MEN. LITERALLY GIVEN AWAY.
>>
File: clala.png (576KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
clala.png
576KB, 2199x2163px
>>85495393
>>
File: WRONG.png (201KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.png
201KB, 2199x2163px
>>85496161
>corrected
>>
File: you so fine.png (246KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
you so fine.png
246KB, 2199x2163px
>>85496161
ow contrary
>>
>>85496346
>is scattered all across time and dies over and over again
>her boyfriend gets SPLINKed and turns into a Cybermen
>had to babysit Angie and Artie for an entire season
Clara suffered like a motherfucker, anon.
>>
>>85496404
Not enough.
>>
>>85496346
Clala should be precisely in the middle. She suffered plenty including bereavement, death, and resurrection as a zombie.
>>
>>85496311
>>85496316
>>85496332
>>85496333
>tfw all these (You)s
Mission accomplished
>>
>>85496462
Ok
>>
https://youtu.be/-uvAKFDutjY
>>
Any new Shit Trip entries

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
War Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Morbius Doctor fics
Foreman Doctor fics

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where that T-rex from 11 comics shows up?

>>
All I want is for 13 to go full-on double entendre, basically like a Carry On film or Mrs. Slocombe from Are You Being Served
>13 gets a pet cat and constantly refers to it as "her pussy"
>"Now I'm sorry Davros but we'd best make this quick, if I'm not back in my TARDIS by 8pm, my pussy will have been unattended for over ten hours and I shall spend the rest of the night stroking it to calm it down.
>>
File: too.png (483KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
too.png
483KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85496857
How did 2 suffer that much? He had one of the easiest rides of any Doctor.
>>
>>85496919
Literally everything that happened in The War Games makes up for that.
>>
File: 1501110085594.png (520KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1501110085594.png
520KB, 2199x2163px
>>85496857
>>
>>85496958
>2 gets a manual regeneration while other Doctors die painfully
>his companions are no worse off than when he met them
It wasn't that bad. There's no way you can put him higher on suffering than 10.
>>
>>85497006
where would Martha fit in? she had to live in 1913 as a black maid, and for a year in a horrible apocalyptic earth
>>
>>85497061
Martha literally dindu nuffin and suffered the most of all the RTD companions
>>
>>85496857
>>85497006
Shouldn't Ten be higher and how does Clara deserve more suffering than him?
>>
File: marfa.png (517KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
marfa.png
517KB, 2199x2163px
>>85497006
>>
>>85497196
Eh, it's a work in progress. I moved Two down, and Clara is just a result of the hatejerk.
>>
Reminder if you continuing watching this show, you are a balless beta nu-male.
>>
>>85497302
we know
>>
>>85497302
t. Gorilla
>>
>>85497302
>if you continuing
Relearn English before you DARE post in my fucking thread again, OK KIDDO?
>>
>>85497397
t. balless beta nu-male
>>
File: you will help us.png (534KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
you will help us.png
534KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85497429
OOOOH-OOOOH!
>>
What are some essential Fifth Doctor stories I should watch? Never really watched much of him and want to get a sense of his Doctor.
>>
>>85497536
Kinda
>>
>>85497565
Kinda what?
>>
File: CONTINUE THE DRILLING.png (555KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
CONTINUE THE DRILLING.png
555KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: chinballs.jpg (37KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
chinballs.jpg
37KB, 424x424px
>>85497302
How can that be true when the showrunner has clearly visible balls?
>>
File: fascist thumb.png (574KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
fascist thumb.png
574KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85497536
Kinda, Snakedance, Enlightenment, Caves of Androzani, Black Orchid
>>
>>85497536

Kinda
Snakedance

Earthshock, I guess.

Enlightenment

The Caves of Androzani (save this for last)
>>
>>85497748
>implying based Gareth shouldn't be on the left side
Anti-cletus cull when?
>>
File: the unquiet dead was ok.png (595KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
the unquiet dead was ok.png
595KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85497748

McCoy, RTD, and Eccleston should be high suffering/high deserving.

McGann should be high suffering/low deserving.
>>
desu the top left should be Colin Baker. Not his Doctor, the actual guy.
>>
>>85497771

The Five Doctors for the fan service.
>>
>>85497872
Was literally just about to post this
>>
>>85497872
this
>>85497880
also this
>>
File: rrrrrrrr.png (620KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrr.png
620KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85497851
>McGann should be high suffering/low deserving.

seconding
>>
File: bolin's cakes.png (640KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
bolin's cakes.png
640KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: sweetheart.png (663KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
sweetheart.png
663KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: Jo_and_Cliff_Kiss.jpg (80KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jo_and_Cliff_Kiss.jpg
80KB, 1022x768px
wow, I didn't know jo was a lesbian

how progressive
>>
File: rip.png (678KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
678KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85498107
You joke, but Jo does in fact kiss a woman in one of the novels, while under the influence of an alien that takes away your inhibitions.
>>
>>85496631
Should be done my story by tonight (I'm a yank so that's within a few hours) how do I get it to you?
>>
>>85498203
Sounds like some Kilgrave shit
>>
>>85498203
Even Torchwood's ripping off the novels then
>>
File: big boy.png (695KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
big boy.png
695KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85497851
what did McCoy do to deserve suffering?
Or do you mean 7th Doctor?
>>
File: d11-0880.jpg (238KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
d11-0880.jpg
238KB, 1000x825px
What went wrong?
>>
>>85498215
Just put it in a Google Doc or pastebin (google doc keeps formatting intact), and then paste that link to the thread. Which story is yours?

>>85498227
You have no idea. That story is a disgusting, grimy read where a UNIT soldier ,under the alien influence, shoots down unarmed people while literally getting off to the violence, a punk rocker throws up maggots on a crowd, and Jo gets laid, and dances nude. (She also curses out the Third Doctor.) The whole story is punk rock horror, involving corruption, and mental infestation.
>>
File: 1501112853304.png (690KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1501112853304.png
690KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85498392
>muh wose :(
>>
>>85496631
>starts writing a holmes style 3 story
>someone else writes 3 story
>goes to change story to 4 like lazy comics writers between pertwee and baker season
>realizes I have too much kung fu to make it baker

Well, i guess im working on shit trips 3
>>
File: the real victim here.png (581KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
the real victim here.png
581KB, 2199x2163px
Sorry, Bill, you've been knocked off top spot by the most fucked-over man in the Universe.

(Also testing new design)
>>
>>85498484
What's it called?
>>
>>85498617
Rory got inordinately shit on a bunch
>>
>>85498604
Dude. Just write a Three story. I want at least one story for each Doctor, not only one story for each Doctor.

Write the darn Three story for Shit Trips 2, please. I'm asking you.
>>
>>85498643
Rags is that novel's name.
>>
Anon who's on McCoy's era here: Just finished Remembrance.
THE FUCKING GOAT.
Holy shit I'm legit stumped. McCoy years is my first taste of Classic Who and I'm almost afraid I'm already spoiling myself by starting in the last era.
Just one question tho:
Did the Doctor really just nuke an entire fucking planet in cold blood? Is this how the Time War starts?
>>
File: Patrician tv.png (142KB, 1366x722px) Image search: [Google]
Patrician tv.png
142KB, 1366x722px
The only way i can stomach this god awful board
>>
File: 1501113318570.png (709KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1501113318570.png
709KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85498861
hahahaha faggot
>>
File: poory.png (598KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
poory.png
598KB, 2199x2163px
'Ite lads, that's me off for the night. I trust you all to complete the chart. I want it on my desk tomorrow morning.
>>
>>85498809
>Did the Doctor really just nuke an entire fucking planet in cold blood? Is this how the Time War starts?
That, and Genesis of the Daleks.
>>
>>85498809
Some say the Time War started due to an action back in Tom Baker's era, but the destruction of Skaro is definitely a huge stepping stone in the history of the Daleks.

It might amuse you to know that this plot point buttblasted some people so much that someone tried to retcon it in a novel.
>>
>>85498604
See >>85498690

Keep it as a Third Doctor story.
>>
File: 1500938713964.webm (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500938713964.webm
309KB, 1920x1080px
Doctor
Cute
>>
>>85498744
danke
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-012517~01.png (39KB, 450x228px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-012517~01.png
39KB, 450x228px
:O
>>
>>85496631
Here's my Hartnell story: https://pastebin.com/raw/9Tf7UjKz
>>
>>85499481
old news, IIRC his appendix was taken out - the surgery was a success and he's recovering last I read
>>
How diffrent would utopia/sound of drums/last of the time lords be with the ninth doctor?
>>
>>85499481
>his make-a-wish is another Torchwood season
>>
Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. [b](You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them.)[/b]:

Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
War Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Morbius Doctor fics
Foreman Doctor fics

Or a story where that T-rex from 11 comics shows up?

>>85499509
Thanks.
>>
>>85499943
> [b](You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them.)[/b]

Are you sneakily posting this on GB too?
>>
>>85500188
No. I mistakenly thought /tv/ had a bolding tags.
>>
>>85500240
Do any boards have that?
>>
>>85499943
You welcome Immigrant
>>
>>85500276
No idea. I thought I saw tags for bolding when looking at 4chan's guide for tagging a few years ago.
>>
Cybermen Poll:
https://strawpoll.com/3hs2s9zh

Master Poll:
https://strawpoll.com/7fgcrd2x
>>
Done with Doctor who and not because of a female Doctor but because I know for a fact judging from Broadchurch that they will make 13 a female archtype and make remarks about her being a female and toxic feminism every five minutes. Sad because a female Doctor could be great if not bagged down by political garbage.
>>
>>85500469
>I know for a fact judging from Broadchurch that they will make 13 a female archtype and make remarks about her being a female and toxic feminism every five minutes
You didn't watch Broadchurch did you. I hope you're not the "my friend who's transgender told me about it so there" anon
>>
>>85500469
Really? I'd expect that from the Moff, but I imagine CC would be much less heavy handed. He tends to treat his female characters as people, not archetypes imo
>>
>>85500504
Makes me ashamed to be a man

t.chibnall.
>>
File: d10-8a-143.jpg (30KB, 395x640px) Image search: [Google]
d10-8a-143.jpg
30KB, 395x640px
>>85499699
>>85499699
Nine would've shot the master dead for running away from the time war.
That whole "tune my brain to matrix" shit wouldn't have happened
>>
>>85500504
I did watch it, all three series, 1 and 2 were great, 3 turned into feminist garbage.
>>
Reminder that the quasi-meme about Chibnall being a manhating radical feminist comes from the following:
In Broadchurch S3, there is a plotline revolving around a rape, and this is used to look at the phenomenon of gendered sexual violence against women.
That's it.
There is a contingent who freaked out about this and it consists primarily of MRAs who are in denial that such things even occur or could ever be worth making art about.
>>
File: 1501114216305.png (983KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1501114216305.png
983KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: DFoG_8TXoAEk-Zb.jpg orig.jpg (183KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
DFoG_8TXoAEk-Zb.jpg orig.jpg
183KB, 700x992px
>>
File: jesus christ.png (63KB, 896x286px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
63KB, 896x286px
are they having a giggle or what
>>
File: IMG_5919.jpg (38KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5919.jpg
38KB, 615x410px
Can anyone recommend me some Jennakino?
>>
>>85500979
Why the hell are you searching masturbating in the shitty wiki?
>>
GOAT trio
>>
>>85500748
Ian Levine needs to go in the bottom right.
>>
File: Laughing-gallifreyans.jpg (96KB, 647x694px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-gallifreyans.jpg
96KB, 647x694px
>He isn't subscribed to the official Doctor Who YouTube channel
>>
>>85501452
Sorry, I forgot.
>>
>>85501354
remove mark
>>
>>85501557
Don't forget to subscribe to the official

Doctor Who

YouTube channul
>>
>>85501447
he did have a stroke, so maybe not the bottom bottom right
>>
>>85502190
If Ian Levine were to find a copy of The Tenth Planet episode 4 wouldn't you call it a stroke of luck?
>>
Which meme is worse, boardies or cletuses?
Which is more forced?
>>
File: BKHER.jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BKHER.jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
I'm making the petition
>>
>>85502267
They are both based memes that BTFO /pol/
>>
>>85501259
I looked up sex to see how cringy the article would be and it linked to that one
>>
>>85502267
boardies.
>>
I had such high hopes for Chibnall's run

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/632867/female-dr-Doctor-Who-bisexual-lesbian-gay-affair-Jodie-Whittaker-Pearl-Mackie
>>
>>85502267
Cletuses is more forced, at least 80% of it is just Cats and the other 20% is posted willy nilly at incorrect targets.
Boardie started out good but the anon who is posting it constantly at everyone is ruining it.
>>
>>85502768
That would imply Bill is staying for the next series
>>
>>85502768
I'm sure this is a very trustworthy piece of fact-based journalism.
>>
>>85502768
ahahahaha silly tabloids
>>
>>85502768
>source: Michelle Gomez
gullible fucktards
>>
>>85502768
>dailystar
>>
>>85502768
That is the most blatant version of "taking one quote out of context" I've ever seen.
>>
MIGRATE MY FRIENDS WHEN YOU FEEL IT IS TIME! >>85502975

sorry for early bread but im leaving soon and wanted to get this one done :)
>>
File: tfw galactic yoyo.png (165KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw galactic yoyo.png
165KB, 480x360px
>>85502768
>>
>>85501772
That would only be a duo.
>>
File: heavenSent.png (2MB, 2559x1335px) Image search: [Google]
heavenSent.png
2MB, 2559x1335px
>>85498255

W-what did RTD do that Mark Gatiss didn't to deserve suffering?
>>
>>85499757

Will it be one where Jack finally dies forever, cancelling out the Face of Boe, creating a time paradox?
>>
>>85502768
fake news
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.