[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 69

File: chibbers.jpg (307KB, 1393x1075px) Image search: [Google]
chibbers.jpg
307KB, 1393x1075px
>>85489726

LETTER TO CHIBNALL EDITION

ITT WE WRITE A LETTER TO OUR LORD AND MASTER. CHRIS CHIBNALL. TO VOICE OUR REQUESTS FOR THE NEW SERIES. IMAGES ARE ALLOWED!
>>
Dear,
>>
>>85502975

Chrissy boy
>>
File: BKHER.jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BKHER.jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
DEAR CHIBNALL, HAVE HER WEAR THE HAT
>>
Ginger
>>
Are we done being slow now
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 10th is deadline
>>
chibby
>>
>>85502975
if this bread goes well i might make a video about it
>>
>>85503079
I had a half-joking idea of trying to piece together a blatantly plagiarized story from sentences in each of the Target novelizations like that Assassin of Secrets book about 5 years back
>>
I had such high hopes for Chibnall's run

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/632867/female-dr-Doctor-Who-bisexual-lesbian-gay-affair-Jodie-Whittaker-Pearl-Mackie
>>
Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them.):

Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
War Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics
Foreman Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Ian and Barbara encounter Bill and Nardole?

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where Frobisher the Whifferdill meets Frobisher from Torchwood?

Or a story where that good Cyberman from the 8th Doctor comics shows up?

Or a story with Faction Paradox
>>
File: 1413893518188.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1413893518188.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
If Kate Stewart appears in a Whittaker episode, how are you meant to tell them apart?
>>
Kate's milfier
>>
>>85503149
also the auton stratagem Doctor
>>
>>85503177
If by that you mean "fuglier" then yes.
>>
>>85503215
RUDE
>>
>>85503167
Easy.

I want to fuck Kate, and I want to make love to the Doctor.
>>
If you continue to watch Doctor Whore then you are a balless beta nu-male.
>>
>>85503263
I want to cuddle with the Doctor under a blanket on a cold winter evening while she reads me Gallifreyan bedtime stories
>>
>12 walks into his TARDIS after seeing 1 off
>presets the destination for safety
>flips a switch on the control
>the audio of a classic rock favorite of his fills the room
I don't wanna know your name
>he wordlessly walks up the stairs of the TARDIS, looking impatient
'Cause you don't look the same
>sits next in his favorite chair
The way you did before
>grabs a bottle of scotch
Okay, you think you got a pretty face
>pours a glass
But the rest of you is out of place
>looks at his watch, like he's waiting for someone
You looked alright before
>falls forward and collapses, regeneration has begun
>>
>>85503400
eh, I wasn't using them anyways. Not like I'm planning on having kids.
>>
>>85503401
I want the Doctor to tie me to the bed and ride me me desu
>>
>>85502975
The music and written dialogue in this scene where pure KINO, but they went with the worst take possible.

https://youtu.be/4F84WapAH7M

Like, I know 11 is supposed to be dying, but...
>>
File: giphy.gif (783KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
783KB, 384x288px
Post YFW they make 1 advise the Doctor to become a woman, "because it's her turn".
>>
>>85503452
Better entry song for him desu
>>
>>85503452
i actually really fucking want him to listen to classic rock when he regenerates holy fuck
>>
>>85503541
>i travelled to 2016, my dear boy.... it was meant to be her turn.. make it right, for her...
>>
File: BURN WITH ME.png (589KB, 1226x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BURN WITH ME.png
589KB, 1226x1080px
>>85503562
>yfw Don't Stop Me Now
>>
>>85503520
>We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me.

The dialogue is great, the delivery was good, but Matt was acting like the scene was written for more camera angle changes.
>>
>>85503452
>Jodie appears just as the song hits "Fox on the run / You scream and everybody comes a running"
>>
Not sure if I like series 1 and think it's unequivocally based because it is or because it was my first experience of Doctor Who and is "how it should be" in my view.

>inb4 muh farts
They made them add that so it wasn't too scary because otherwise it would be aliens subverting society by wearing the skin of our current leaders
>>
Will s11 be a better jumping on point than s1 or s5?
>>
>>85503819
I think we need another Spearhead From Space/Rose/Eleventh Hour

Best way to start a new era with a new showrunner safely
>>
>>85503819
Absolutely, because it is the first series in 7 years that's not moFFUCKED
>>
>>85503865
would be great to get us used to jodie if you're unsure about her. seeing her go through the usual Tardis/time lord explanations would probably cement her as the doctor for a lot of people
>>
>>85503890
cringe
>>
>>85503919
>would be great to get us used to jodie if you're unsure about her
Your opinion isn't partisan enough, please either drop the show entirely or call everyone who disagrees with it a stupid boardie cletus.
>>
File: bbc-dw-edpc_3_2.jpg (128KB, 650x985px) Image search: [Google]
bbc-dw-edpc_3_2.jpg
128KB, 650x985px
>>85503520
At least Jodie couldn't wear anything worse than this fucking mess. The tweed was so iconic, why change it?

Actually, they changed too much with Seires 7B. New TARDIS, new costume, new personality for 11, new show aesthetic.

It made Time of the Doctor not actually feel like 11's goodbye, but a weird, almost 12th Doctor's (that happened to be played by Matt) goodbye.

Felt like I was cheated out of a true meeting between 10 and 11 in DotD, really.
>>
>>85504072
scringe(stone)
>>
>>85504072
Ien't it past your bed time, Steven? Have sweet dreams about immortal lesbians flying through the universe together.
>>
>>85504085
>11th Doctor
>wearing something that hampers rapid, impulsive movement

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>85504085
>New TARDIS, new costume, new personality for 11, new show aesthetic.
he missed the Ponds, anon
>>
>>85504085
Long jacket is always better
>>
>>85504085
>>85504119
I kinda agree. Felt like a different Doctor. They also made him way less impulsive.
>>
Sonic umbrella
>>
>>85504077
anyone brining politics into this general and doctor who at all should be culled.
>>
>>85504085
Hey don't diss the purple coat
Talk shit about the green monstrosity
>>
>>85504115
He never watched the show anon
>>
>>85504085
I liked the frock.

Though, I hate 11 merch without the tweed. It's too iconic.
>>
File: perkins.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
perkins.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
would you approve of a Perkins companion for 13?
>>
>>85504085
I almost want the waistcoat and glasses and the original tweed
>>
>>85504281
Only if there's another companion with him
>>
File: tumblr_nhbpdulR9M1tw8e1mo1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhbpdulR9M1tw8e1mo1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>85504281
Shona or bust
>>
>>85504393
>13, Shona and Perkins
would this be the ultimate TARDIS team?
>>
>>85504412
More like Shona with bust hahaha
>>
File: 1500558138961.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500558138961.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
c l a r a
u
t
e
>>
>>85504674
Someone write a shit trips about the Time Lords hunting down and killing Clara and immortal bitch
>>
>>85504753
You can't kill immortal bitch
>>
>>85504753
the time lords hunting down clara and forcing her to face the raven could make a really good story desu
>>
>>85504753
>"Em sorry, Clareh, meh predecesseh were a bet sentimental, 'e never shoulda letcheh lev."
>>
>>85504803
She's long living, not indestructible
>>
File: B_coVH1UsAAy8Bc.png (299KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
B_coVH1UsAAy8Bc.png
299KB, 600x435px
>>85504931
Indestructible, you say?
>>
Torchwood Out of Time is utter kino
>>
>>85504928
They really need to let her keep the Yorkshire accent.
>>
>>85505057
Glad someone got what I was doing there, in Yank hours, too. Thought I'd look retarded.
>>
>>85503520
Say whatever you want, this scene still wrecks me.
>>
I'm writing a sequel to the Thirteenth Doctor Solitude fic by SCP Anon.

It features Shona.
>>
>>85505154
Was Smith your first doctor?
I always hated him, and his stories. 2010 to 2013 was shit for me, to tell you the truth I haven't really enjoyed it since. Capaldi is great but I juet hate how Moffat tries to do mindfuckery and it comes off as trash. This series was better, there was less of that, but yet again phoning in a immortal lesbian galaxy tour was shit.
I will not be sad to see him leave.
>>
>>85505245
Is it true that you're a homophobe? Is it true that Cats is gay? Is it true that you hate Cats?
>>
>>85505339
None of those are true.
>>
>>85505389
Says who?
>>
>>85505273
Far from it but there was something childlike and impulsive and just brilliant to me about his portrayal, made me feel younger and more fascinated with the world around me. The stories they gave him were not always great, but watching him just worked for me. His eccentricities and everything, he became The Doctor. I never once felt he was an actor playing a character.
>>
>>85505426
this tbqh
eccleston was my first doctor, and I love him to bits, but smith was by far my favorite - he's like a young patrick troughton; embodies the role so perfectly you really believe he's actually him.
>>
>>85505389
>those are true.
Thank you.
>>
>>85505426
He was everything the Doctor isn't to me. I imagine the Doctor as a stoic and resolute man who's genius and intellect strikes awe and admirstion into the hearts of those around him, Smith was just an excitable teenager to me. I let it slide in the pilot because muh regeneration, but he NEVER settled down, he was always the same from then on and I hated every second of it. He was my least favourite doctor and I cringe whenever I rewatch his stuff, in my opinion he was an appalling choice to be the Doctor.

You say "The Doctor always has a funny side!" And yes, if you watch Troughton he was a silly old man some of the time, but his cunning and brilliance ALWAYS came through in the end, I never daw any of that with Matt. Even his "serious" scenes were shit to me because they always seemed like a little kid wearing his daddies shoes.

And this isn't even about age, Davison didn't play the doctor as a clown and he was relatively young, but Matt was always running, waving his arms, acting stupid, I hated his doctor so fucking much.
>>
>>85505713
I liked Matt as 11. In a lot of his scenes, he always came out as somewhat unhinged, whether serious or silly. Like 11's been through a lot of shit, and all of it has begun to take a toll on his mind and his personality.The parts where he randomly snaps adds to this.
>>
>>85505713
Was your original exposure to the show during the Classic era? (Just asking out of sheer curiousity. I feel like this interpretation of the Doctor would be more in-line for those who first watched Classic Who, or otherwise greatly prefer it.)
>>
>>85505891
>I feel like this interpretation of the Doctor would be more in-line for those who first watched Classic Who, or otherwise greatly prefer it.
You might be right but weirdly enough, a lot of the Planet Mondas classicfags love Matt's portrayal of the Doctor
>>
>>85505891
Nope, started with 9 when I was about 7, then I solely watched nu-who until the end of series 4, then I watched classic who as something to do between the specials and have been ever since.
>>
>>85505994
probably because it reminds them of Troughton
>>
>>85505885
Matt was phenomenal at communicating the Doctor's age. By which I mean, you could see all those hundreds of years weighing down on him. Yes, he was childish and fun and animated, but when he was in one of his darker moods... He felt ancient and alien and so, so sad. Maybe he is a bit controversial, but I personally feel that Matt did an amazing job at portraying the Doctor in a fairly unique way, whilst still capturing the soul and spirit at the core of the character. I do get why people might disagree depending on their own interpretation of the Doctor, but for me... 11 is one of my favourites, for sure.
>>
>>85505885
Yeah, but 6 was all that without being an idiot about it. It really was just too childish for me, mister funny face and his magic box. Took all this dignity, severity, and gravitas out of the show for me. The deliberately convoluted storylines so Moffat could get a BAFTA just made it worse, they made a show about a prodigy who solves problems wherever he turns up into what felt like a terrible fanfilm by some "deep" college grad who wanted to appear intellectual.
>>
>>85506002
so you're just a kid with shit taste then.
>>
>>85506002
That's kinda surprising, just because nu-who is lacking in the "stoic and resolute" portrayals of the Doctor. In the sense that those would be his defining traits, anyway. Maybe you disagree, but I wouldn't have said any of the nu-who Doctors specifically fit your definition of who the Doctor should be.
>>
Never been more keen for an xmas special
>>
>>85506442
I'm not even sure if classic Doctors are stoic and resolute, besides Three.
>>
>>85506437
Yeah, that's about right.
>>85506442
I never said I preferred nu-who, just that its' what I first saw. And I'd argue 9 was stoic and resolute, particularly in episodes like Dalek, where he was perfectly willing to kill it simply because of what he knew it was capable of. Outside of the kiss in PotW he was also a father/mentor figure to Rose, even taking her back to see her dad and losing his shit when she saved his life ANUTHER SCHTEWPID AHPE where as 11 and Amy were just friends, equals, he never really took charge.
>>
What are some stories you wished to see from Capaldi's run?

It was overdone with Matt but I wanted at least one weeping angels episode. They were the only good thing out of that era anyways.
>>
>>85506908
I like the Weeping Angels a lot, but I feel like there's not much more room to explore with them, storywise.
>>
>>85505245
SCP Anon here.
I am a legit Shonafag.
Really looking forward to reading it.
>>
>>85506943
You're probably right.

Just the idea of space grandpa fighting them makes me giddy though.
>>
>>85506163
With Matt, a lot of his "fun and whimsical" moments seemed bittersweet, since it felt like he had gotten to a point where with everything he's seen up until now, the only way for him to really stay sane is to live in the present and cherish everything - hence why he was "the man who forgets" in The Day of the Doctor, he had to force himself to move on. A lot of his era had him saying everything was special and everyone was important; Like in The Power of Three he mentions he's not running away from anything, but rather because life is short and everything could be gone the next moment, he's running to see it all. One of the Doctor's traits to me is an undefeated sense of optimism, in the face of nearly anything, and Matt really embodied that in his performance.

But even then, I really don't understand the people that say Matt is overly silly or any of that. Re-watching Eccleston and Tennant, and even Capaldi post-S8, they all appear incredibly silly and funny throughout, the big difference is just their age, which I think a lot of people failed to look past. Matt also shows his serious side a lot more often than people give him credit for.

>>85506616
>where as 11 and Amy were just friends, equals, he never really took charge.
I can't see this at all. In his very second episode he gets fed up with Amy for trying to prevent him from knowing the truth about Starship UK and screams at her that she is going right home when he's finished, In Flesh and Stone he completely loses his cool under the stress and lashes out at both River and Amy, in The Rebel Flesh he and his ganger swap shoes to prove a point about humanity to Amy, in The Girl Who Waited he tricks Old-Amy into dying because he knows he can't take her with him. There are plenty of instances of him showing authority and coldness, and just like 9 and 10, 11 only reaches those points when he's pushed to - The Doctor isn't an inherently cold person.
>>
>>85506908
More of Heather
>>
>>85506959
I hope I do it justice.
>>
>>85506908
one with Captain Jack just to see him punch 12 thinking he's Frobisher

one written by Armando Iannucci

one with another of his Thick of It co-stars

one with Chumbleys
>>
>>85506587
True enough. I haven't finished my watch-through of each classic Doctor, so I'm a bit uninformed in that regard.

>>85506616
Oh! I see. Sorry, my mistake. I just meant that generally one's initial exposure to a certain incarnation of the Doctor will affect how they then interpret the character later on... or so I initially thought. I guess that may not be as much the case as I figured. But, yeah, you're right about 9 - he's probably the closest to that "ideal" out of the nu-who Doctors. Maybe even 12 too? At some points anyway.

But, uhm... I don't know. I've always felt that the very essence of the Doctor is one of change. Like, when he regenerates, he doesn't just get a new physical form, but a new personality too! As long as his core values remain roughly the same (allowing for some variation from new experiences), he's still the Doctor. I don't feel that there's one specific ideal any incarnation needs to aspire to, and each regeneration has always been multi-faceted in some way. He doesn't have to be one specific character archetype, and that's what makes him interesting. Smith's Doctor was one very much built around contrast - the old soul in the young body. The childishness and excitability offset by the grief and the anger.

As long as no incarnation becomes a one-dimensional cardboard cut-out, I'm okay with any interpretation of the Doctor's character... assuming it stays aligned with his core values, and maintains the traits that have generally been consistent across all forms.

But that's just my personal view of the character, honestly. I get that not everyone will agree, but I'm very much okay with regenerations with personalities somewhat more defined from the rest. I enjoy them!
>>
File: godhasabandonedus.png (509KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
godhasabandonedus.png
509KB, 640x772px
>>85502975
>12
>no dad
>moms never home
>weird kid with no friends, always end up pushing everyone away
>school is hell, smart kid but never did my work
>start watching Doctor Who every week
>the doctor is alone just like me
>even though he's sad inside he doesn't give up
>even when he gets knocked down he gets right back up
>the doctor is my idol
>sitting in my room one day crying
>asking god why he had to give me this life, why he couldn't have just given me a normal family like everyone else
>doctor who is playing in the background
>hear david tennant say "Nothing is impossible" as if it's being said directly to me
>stop crying, if the doctor can be strong then so can I, I'll make him proud

That show taught me that the world isn't fair, to persevere through adversity, that there is always something more to learn, no matter how much you know. What message is Doctor Who trying to convey today, that you can suck dick and eat pussy at the same fucking time and still be a-okay? This shit makes me fucking sick, as if the character hasn't been gelded enough, now the Doctor is going to be made into a woman whose personality begins and ends with her bisexuality for no other reason than that some fucking mongoloids at the BBC are afraid that maybe women don't feel included, because it's not like that at nearly any given time at least half of the show's titular characters have been female since the show first aired in 1963.

I'm so sick of this shit. I wouldn't mind the Doctor being made into a woman if I didn't know for an absolute fact that the show is going to metamorphose into "eccentric time traveling lesbian talks fast and shows everyone how strong and independent she is". I can only imagine all of the cringey flirting scenes with mistress or whatever the fuckt hey call the master now that i'm going to have to skip through. God have mercy on ours souls.
>>
what's your favorite doctor who quote?
be it funny, poetic, sad, exciting, etc. what's your favorite quote?
>>
>>85507192
k
>>
>>85507192
0.5/10 made me reply but only out of pity
>>
>>85507192
fake and gay
>>
File: rusty12.jpg (2MB, 4958x4161px) Image search: [Google]
rusty12.jpg
2MB, 4958x4161px
>we will never see Rusty ever again
>>
>>85507192
Have faith in Doctor Who anon, not this stupid tabloids. The Doctor wouldn't like you just giving up.
>>
>>85507192
You should talk to a therapist. Also, do you actually think that this article is in any way fucking true?
>>
>>85507192
>lying on the internet
>>
>>85507192
>if the doctor can be strong then so can I, I'll make him proud
>proceeds to write all that tripe

Fuck off
>>
File: dw604_000986.jpg (157KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dw604_000986.jpg
157KB, 1024x576px
>>85507201
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxZlLnTcQNY
>MADGE: "Lily and Cyril’s father - my husband - is dead and they don’t know yet because if I tell them now then Christmas will always be what took their father away from them, and no one should have to live like that. Of course when the Christmas period is over I shall… I don’t know why I keep shouting at them."
>THE DOCTOR: "Because every time you see them happy you remember how sad they're going to be. And it breaks your heart. Because what's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later? The answer is, of course, because they are going to be sad later."
shame it comes from such a mediocre episode, because it is legit one of the most moving lines I've ever seen
>>
>>85507453

I was literally just about to post this. It's one of my absolute favourite lines, and I feel like it gets overlooked a lot because of the episode it was from.
>>
>>85506908

A Meddling Monk episode where it's reveal he created The Weeping Angels ... ;-D
>>
>>85507192
>pushes everyone away
>complains about no friends
this is the future you chose
>>
File: 1318730962817.jpg (52KB, 300x322px) Image search: [Google]
1318730962817.jpg
52KB, 300x322px
>>85507201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=868fv8-wRN0
>>
>>85507286
Of course we won't, he killed himself
>>
>>85507201
I've got a few favourites, but I like this one:
"This is one corner... of one country, in one continent, on one planet, that's a corner of a galaxy, that's a corner of a universe, that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see."

Gives me hope for the future of the show, knowing that His Chibs wrote this one. It captures the spirit of things quite nicely.
>>
>>85507505
Meddling Monk would be neat to see again. Maybe the War Lords too. Not in the same story, of course.
>>
>>85507286
>the forbidden romance between a Time Lord and a Dalek
>>
>>85507740
>what model's your body, doctor ;)
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (54KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
54KB, 750x422px
>>85507714
I fucking love that scene. I think Chibs is going to bring in a whole lot of enjoyable character interactions, not necessarily ones that further the narrative, but ones that really round out the characters. Torchwood S1 and 2 are stuffed full of them, and in the commentaries Chibnall specifically mentions he was very opposed to cutting any of them to save time in the edit, and yet he was fine with cutting out exposition on the villains, which I really admire. Broadchurch has a lot of really fleshed out characters, but of course they're not in as much of a relaxed fashion due to the tone of the show. Even if his stories aren't amazing, I have hope his characters will be.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mn270zFsEW1qz4rgp.gif (491KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mn270zFsEW1qz4rgp.gif
491KB, 390x293px
I just ordered a 6 tb external drive so I don't have to keep deleting shit and redownloading old seasons whenever I want to rewatch them
>>
>>85508007
dude my collection of the whole classic series is like 200gb why the fuck do you need 6tb
>>
>>85508028
because I also need a place to put my star trek and simpsons collections
>>
give me video or photoshop ideas
>>
>>85507903
I love a good story as much as anyone, but I could genuinely watch an entire episode that consists only of the Doctor and his companions going about their daily domestic life on the TARDIS. Comfy character moments are what make me love a series, and I'll be content with Chibnall's era if he delivers plenty of good ones, even if the general storylines are lacking. (Though, god. Please don't let them be terrible.)
>>
>>85508185
Peter Capaldi just standing in the background of an important 12th Doctor moment
>>
>>85508185
Get that bit from Broadchurch where Beth starts throwing crisps and messing up the bar, then as she leaves the scene, play the Doctor Who intro.

Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6jO_cxiqQ&t=35s
>>
>>85508185
a collage of screenshots from every episode of DW ever

arranged in such a way to show a dalek violently sodomizing Steven Moffat
>>
>>85506959

I finished the continuation of Solitude. Hope you like it: https://pastebin.com/pLweNvyw
>>
>>85508185
A compilation of every time someone says "Doctor who?" I bet at least 75% will be from series 6 and 7.
>>
Why did BF never do any Companion Chronicles with Ace, besides that one set in the Key 2 Time arc? They give ones for Turlough, Charley, and Peri, and those were GOAT, but they couldn't find a good way to give Ace her own story?
>>
>>85509180
Who knows. Big Finish seems like they have no real vision for 7 post-Hex. Ace was nice as a supporting part of that arc, but she's had very little time to shine. She needs her own Nev Fountain, I guess.
>>
>>85508513
got a link to the scene?
>>
File: 13th_drawing.jpg (97KB, 970x827px) Image search: [Google]
13th_drawing.jpg
97KB, 970x827px
Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories. (You can still write stories with other Doctors who already have entries. In fact, I'd be glad to have them.):

Second Doctor
Fourth Doctor
War Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor
Auton Stratagem Doctor
Foreman Doctor

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well.

I'll also accept stories with just the companions.

Perhaps a story where Ian and Barbara encounter Bill and Nardole?

Or that story that Moffat was originally gonna make for the 50th when it looked like Matt Smith's contract would run out, with just Clara Oswald in the 50th celebration?

Or a story where Frobisher the Whifferdill meets Frobisher from Torchwood?

Or a story where that good Cyberman from the 8th Doctor comics shows up?

Or a story with Faction Paradox
>>
>>85509400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY3jSVf4PYY
>>
>>85509443
is there a clean one anywhere?
>>
>>85509600
No. But I found the source of that Jodie gif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEIlJBI-gew
>>
Wait the annoying mum from Broadchurch is the next Doctor? What an awful casting choice.
>>
>>85509692
I like to focus on her better roles in films like Adult Life Skills and St. Trinian's
>>
I'm gonna start watching classic who soon. I'm gonna watch at least the first 18 seasons, because I've heard the first 4 doctors are the best

Is it worth watching any of the other classic doctors?
>>
>>85509962
yes
>>
>>85509962
Seasons 25 and 26 are GOAT. 5 is also a great Doctor but his era is less consistent. Honestly the only classic Doctor that just isn't worth it is 6.
>>
>>85509962
watch em all. thats what im doing right now
>>
>>85509962
Don't skip the fifth or seventh doctors. They have some good stories.
>>
>>85510494
Exactly. Kinda is one of the great eps.
>>
>>85509600
Made it just for you desu: https://mega.nz/#!1ApG1aYC!bG4bem-abvC6fje0A5LW2sXUj9auWOn5Tz4AsZMv6c8
>>
>>85510679
thank you, now i have to make the video. cheers fella
>>
>>85508902
Good stuff, very SCP-y, mysterious, almost hopeless and with a genius little dark concept. Ending was a whopper of a surprise as well, loved it.

Will the cliffhanger be followed?
>>
File: Guide.gif (253KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.gif
253KB, 750x750px
>>85509962
>>
>>85511070
Probably. Depends on whether SCP Anon or I wanna finish it off.
>>
>>85511070
>>85511498
By the way, if someone else wants to write a continuation, go ahead. As long as you use 13 as the Doctor, do what you want in this pseudo-SCP verse.
>>
>>85502975
Dear Chris,
BRING BACK THE RANI ALREADY, FUCKING HELL!
Sincerely, Anonymous.
>>
>>85511769
BF already brought her back.
>>
>>85511769
What purpose is there in bringing back the Rani?
>>
Doctor Who but everyone talks like they're from the ghetto
>>
Of the Tenth Doctor's animated episodes, which do you think is less awful, The Infinite Quest or Dreamland?
>>
>>85511900
Infinite Quest because of Anthony Stewart Head's voice. I'm kind of sad they didn't try more, like "Doctor Who" would be something a lot of aspiring animators would like in their portfolio.
>>
pic related out now
>>
>>85511972
Is there a mega
>>
>>85511900
Dreamland at least has a decent plot.
>>
Doctor Who but it's Metal Gear
>>
File: lawmilespc.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lawmilespc.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
https://twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/890358240734851072
Reminder that Lawrence Miles would hate cletuses.
>>
>>85512077
I want this really bad desu
>>
File: Rose.png (572KB, 675x899px) Image search: [Google]
Rose.png
572KB, 675x899px
>That face
How could they stuff up so much? Doesn't really resemble Billie Piper
>>
Watched this for first time and HOT DAMN it's actually a great serial!

How people hate this is beyond me. It is miles better than Moffat's bland Series 6.
>>
>>85512296
tfw rose tyler earth defense never happened
>>
>>85512337
Weak bait, (you).
>>
>>85509962
The first 3 episodes are a masterpiece. Start with them if you haven't watched classic who.
>>
>>85512296
This is a collector figure?
>>
>>85512370
>Sylvester's acting is really funny and his presence is superb
>The subplot of him confusing Rani for Mel was great
>That scene when Rani is watching the Doctor keep changing clothes to pick out his uniform
This is a great episode
>>
File: Tennant.png (614KB, 674x890px) Image search: [Google]
Tennant.png
614KB, 674x890px
>>85512410
$200 + these type of figures cost.

Their David Tennant one is 10/10 but how they stuffed up Billie...
>>
>rewatching classic who, was really sad to see Hartnell go because I got really attached to him
>suddenly love Troughton because he's amazing
Shit son
>>
File: Seventh_doctor.jpg (81KB, 637x825px) Image search: [Google]
Seventh_doctor.jpg
81KB, 637x825px
>>85512488
This is how I feel about Sylvester. Never watched much of him because I didn't think he would be that interesting but one episode in and I am fully hooked onto him.

I feel bad for Colin not getting that many seasons and the stories not going his way but the casting of Sylvestor in Time and the Rani was brilliant! He alongside Rani is great fun
>>
>>85512488
exact same thing happened to me. sadly im already at the space pirates, and im watching it now, so i only got 2 "episodes" left.
heard war games is kino as fuck from my brother, what does /who/ feel about it?
>>
Besides chronological anon, has anyone attempted to go through all of these for each Doctor? http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/pt/list.html
>>
>>85512487
>The virgin walk.
>>
>>85512563
what is this? a chronological timeline?
>>
>>85512627
Kind of, it's a nice guide for people who don't just want to watch everything, but to experience literally everything in a particular Doctor's era.
>>
>>85512535
Kino but a few too many episodes long
>>
>Briggs will never commission Jim Mortimore to write a balls-to-the-wall insane series of Season 6B boxsets featuring David Troughton as Old Two
>>
File: p01mm8g2.jpg (107KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p01mm8g2.jpg
107KB, 976x549px
How likely is it for these 3 to come back in a future episode alongside the 13th?
>>
>>85512799
As likely as Colin Baker's chances of losing weight.
>>
>>85512799
From left to right: Low, Medium, Extremely Low
>>
Doctor Who is dead.
>>
>>85512822
>assumed you meant based on health
>wondered why Davison was the lowest
then I realised, kek
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>85512808
If Colin got offered to come back then he'd put in the dedication to get fit.

He doesn't look so bad in this image. I guess since he isn't doing much he doesn't feel the need to get real full on fit
>>
File: WhenFeminismRuinsYourFavShow.webm (709KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WhenFeminismRuinsYourFavShow.webm
709KB, 640x480px
>>85512834
Good news is Moffat is gone. Bad news is that I still can't fully see a female working because what made the Doctor interesting is that he sometimes is a good hero and other times he is conflicted with a darker side. Seeing a woman try and play both a hero while being conflicted, idk if it will work.

And considering they cast a middle aged man as the companion I believe sounds like a terrible decision, filled with awful jokes of masculinity and feminism
>>
File: fhd005ANF_Paterson_Joseph_001.jpg (201KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
fhd005ANF_Paterson_Joseph_001.jpg
201KB, 1920x816px
Why isn't he the next Doctor?
>>
>>85512487
>Their David Tennant one is 10/10
u wot

It looks like a fusion between Tennant and Baker.
>>
>>85512976
black
>>
>>85512997
No it doesn't
It just looks like David Tennant
>>
>>85512887
>that beard
>Colins on screen presence
Colin Baker Valeyard when
>>
>>85512976
Why isn't Tennant back? Why did the Doctor have to get a whole new set of lives?

Instead what they should have done is just keep bringing back the surviving doctors as the doctor lives out his last regeneration by being allowed to either regenerate back into another version or simply make an entire season in the style of the 5 doctors.

THEN end the show

But instead of ending it on a really great level, we have to have a female become the doctor and for the doctor to become like the master with so many more regenerations.

The reason it worked for the master to become a woman and to be basically invincible is because he is evil and he tries to attach himself to life as long as possible.

The doctor is a good man and deserves to have a sacrificial honorable death while all his previous 13 lives are honored.

Moffat done fucked up
>>
File: john.jpg (194KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
194KB, 960x720px
holy shit
turn on bbc one
im crying
poor john
>>
>>85513050
The show wasn't gonna have any chance of ending, mate. BBC makes too much money from it.
>but muh declining ratings
Yeah, so what? It still has merchandise and overseas licensing. The BBC already lost tons of money from kicking out Clarkson, they're not gonna risk losing more from killing off Doctor Who.
>>
alright ive finished anons video, give me a bit to upload and post
>>
>>85513110
How much of the medical staff has John fucked so far?
>>
>>85513110
appendicitis
>>
>>85513110
AIDS
>>
>>85512487
Thought that was a skinny Moffat for a second
>>
File: SHES A COMIN.jpg (41KB, 461x686px) Image search: [Google]
SHES A COMIN.jpg
41KB, 461x686px
Alright here it is boys, your first look at the Thirteenth Doctor.

https://youtu.be/JhRt4HZmhaU
>>
sometimes I really hate this show like when I watch monk three parter or some of series 9
and sometimes I fucking adore this show when I listen to colin baker on audios

this franchise is so unstable
>>
File: 2014-07-29-doctor-who.jpg (51KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-29-doctor-who.jpg
51KB, 950x534px
If he wanted to hang with the Brigadier so bad why didn't he go back to a point when he was still alive?
>>
File: :(.jpg (175KB, 1064x593px) Image search: [Google]
:(.jpg
175KB, 1064x593px
>>85513262
wew
chuck it on streamable
>>
>>85513291
because muh tribute
>>
>>85513291
But he did, anon.
http://paulhanley.deviantart.com/art/Doctor-Who-Fade-Away-pg-1-203548976
>>
>>85513292
never used streamable, give us a sec
>>
ALRIGHT HERE IT IS ON STREAMABLE BECAUSE I GOT FUCKED BY THE BBC

https://streamable.com/23hg3
>>
>>85513122
So you think they will lose more money by bringing back classic Doctor Who actors and making an entire season in the style of the 5 Doctors?

They are going to lose lots of money and audiences by casting Jodie.

NOT because she is a woman but because she isn't well known and when trying to introduce people to a female Doctor, someone like Jodie isn't a good choice.

They should have gone with Billie Piper. She would have made the best female doctor ever.

>Best companion of new series
>Becomes the Doctor
>>
>>85513365
the music fits really well desu
>>
File: distressed.png (686KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
distressed.png
686KB, 2199x2163px
CONTINUED
>>
>>85513365
kek
>>
>>85513394
move bill to the top right
>>
>>85513262
>This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

IT'S REAL! IT'S REEEEEAAAALL!
>>
>>85513394
Besides rescuing some missing episodes, has Ian Levine done anything resembling human decency?
>>
File: im an idiot.jpg (145KB, 786x970px) Image search: [Google]
im an idiot.jpg
145KB, 786x970px
>>85513365
>Kris Marshall
>>
File: Storm_Warning_cover.jpg (21KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
Storm_Warning_cover.jpg
21KB, 318x318px
>>85513365
>be me
>spend dedicated time making my own visuals for the storm warning
>BBC blocks all of it from youtube
For fuck sake! I spend lots of time having a blimp move in the sky, photoshopping each character to have a face when they talk, have me walking around pretending I am the Doctor and other characters... and none of it is allowed on youtube
>>
ian levine did nothing wrong
>>
>>85513394
great job pushing your agenda
>RTD deserved suffering
>rose deserved suffering
>mccoy deserved suffering
>tennant deserved suffering AND he's low on suffering bar
>>
>>85513446
YOU MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT
>>
>>85513394
move clara to the left
>>
>>85513471
lel this wasn't all done by me
>>
>>85513437
i appreciate the effort you put in anon, even if ill never see it
>>
File: hm yes quite.png (700KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
hm yes quite.png
700KB, 2199x2163px
>>85513394
>>
File: suffering.png (713KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.png
713KB, 2199x2163px
>>85513580
>>
File: nhWDqYC.jpg (275KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nhWDqYC.jpg
275KB, 2560x1600px
What is the single best episode ever of Doctor Who?
>>
>>85513650
heaven sent
>>
>>85513650
Heaven Sent
>>
>>85513365
>I'll break your fucking face
genuinely pretty hype for the first time 13 goes apeshit at someone
I wonder if she'll be like that or if she'll keep calm and restrained. Like 10 at the end of the Family of Blood two parter
>>
>>85513650
The Rape of the Daleks by Robert Holmes
>>
>>85513699
co-written by raimi
>>
File: shoes.png (722KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
722KB, 2199x2163px
>>85513580
>>
File: clever disguise.png (742KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
clever disguise.png
742KB, 2199x2163px
>>85513713
>>
Which one of Jim Mortimore's books are good and which ones are shit?
>>
File: shit finish.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit finish.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Anyone still awake and wanna stream something?

I kinda want to watch The Five Doctor's but I can't find my DVD. Anyone wanna have a comfy stream of it?
>>
>>85513781
>>
File: space hitler.png (785KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
space hitler.png
785KB, 2199x2163px
>>85513971
>>
>>85503127
>Michelle Gomez, who plays Missy in the sci-fi hit, dropped a plot spoiler when discussing Broadchurch actress Jodie Whittaker.

>She said: “Now we have a got a female Doctor so there is going to be girl on girl.”

>Michelle Gomez
>having insider knowledge of Chibnall's plans
>>
So no stream then? /who/ is dead?
>>
>>85503793
I certainly like series 1 and I definitely wouldn't say it's my least favorite season/series of Doctor Who but, it's the least Doctor Who of all the seasons in the show's history, you dig?

Eccleston's performance as The Doctor lacks the alien, the Edwardian, the sense of being hundreds of years old, etc. (he is a great actor and I would blame RTD for writing series 1 like a reboot rather than writing it as a continuation) he is fucking (or should I say fooking? ho ho ho) GREAT at playing a version of The Doctor that's fresh out of the hells of war but yeah, he just doesn't jive well with the rest of them, I think. In a proper written multi Doctor special with him in it he'd be the sorest thumb that would stick out the most.
>>
>>85503127
>not liking yuri
What? Do you prefer men making out with each other?
>>
>>85512158
Who's the bald dude with the bird on his shoulder?
>>
>>85512745
What were you doing when you realised Big Finish would never release an interesting audio again?
>>
>>85509962
Classic Who, like modern Who is very inconsistent. There's nothing especially worse than the later Doctors, and there's plenty of classics to be found there.
>>
>>85514341
What were you doing when you realized Big Finish would never hire a writer who believes in chemtrails and thought Moffat had an evil genderfluid agenda?
>>
>>85513394
Who's the guy next to Phillip Morris?
>>
Is he kino?
>>
>>85503194
someone do this
>>
>>85514458
Is this a meme or has Mortimore gone full Alex Jones?
>>
File: male.gif (611KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
male.gif
611KB, 245x245px
I mean, is he kino?
>>
>>85513437
upload it to some other site and ill watch it desu
>>
>>85514495
Latter.

>>85514503
>phones it in during a shitty Thor movie rather than bro-ing it up with Tennant and Smith
Fuck Eccleston for that.
>>
File: mortimorechem.png (16KB, 499x178px) Image search: [Google]
mortimorechem.png
16KB, 499x178px
>>85514495
>>
>>85514749
Are we sure thathehonestly believes that?
It might as well be a joke.
>>
File: mortimoreauts.png (163KB, 534x714px) Image search: [Google]
mortimoreauts.png
163KB, 534x714px
>>85514850
He ain't joking.
>>
>>85514341
How to Win Planets and Influence People was released this month and was great.
>>
File: mortimorerage.png (14KB, 498x133px) Image search: [Google]
mortimorerage.png
14KB, 498x133px
>>85514850
>>
>>85514898
I don't disagree completely with this.
>>
>>85514898
>Jim Mortimore
>wanting more normal, traditional Doctor Who stories
These are the end times
>>
File: d4-4s-106.jpg (84KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
d4-4s-106.jpg
84KB, 800x451px
how about something like what Leela wears in Talons for a female doctor costume?
>>
>>85515041
Well, I only know Mortimore by reputation, I think (Unless he wrote something I listened and didn't look into credits) but by reputation he didn't write mess like Moff.
>>
File: missy.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
missy.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
wtf I love Missy now
>>
>>85515172
She was the only good thing about that show.
>>
>>85515198
>our history teacher in high school was a hack and we watched this show all the time
I ended up liking it, it may have been stockholm syndrome but it grew on me
Missy was by far and away the best part
>>
File: audio.png (3KB, 303x62px) Image search: [Google]
audio.png
3KB, 303x62px
QUICK
I NEED AN AUDIO TO LISTEN TO
>>
>>85515318
Peri and the Piscon Paradox
>>
>>85515237
I guess I just hate Jack Whitehall.
>>
>>85515198
Also Chantelle was pretty hot too.
>>
summarise who is Bernice Summerfield in 100 words
>>
>>85502975

When do the new episodes start?

When can we start officially calling it Doctress Who?
>>
>>85515564
She's an archaeologist from the future. At some point she was working for a Time Lord who is Doctor's Brother or something and also evil. She's also married to a giant dog. I don't know much outside this arc, that's what I was interested in.
>>
>>85515318
Storm Warning
>>
>>85515673
thanks mate
>>
What was the name of that satire series of books where the guy photobombed some photo op with a board saying "hear the other side of the story" or something? Doctor why? Doctor how?

The plot was about how the doctor had a whole bunch of brothers (doctor what, doctor how, doctor why etc) or something. I can't find the website for the life of me, maybe it was taken down with a CnD or something
>>
File: 1500966653473.gif (693KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500966653473.gif
693KB, 245x245px
>ywn comfort jenna while shes crying
>>
>>85503079
>>85503149

Submitting my 4th doctor story any time soon, it's a coming

Good morning Immigrant!
>>
>>85513650
Heaven Sent

>>85514341
Not really true, a lot of their "main range" stuff is less good than it used to be in years past but they still release gems in other ranges, and occasionally in those main ranges too. Their excessive output has definitely dulled down the average quality, but great stuff still happens.

>>85516291
Good morning/afternoon/evening Chantho, excited to eventually read this story of yours
>>
File: chanderton.png (803KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
chanderton.png
803KB, 2199x2163px
>>
>>85513650
Blink
>>
>>85513650
Dalek
>>
>>85516398
Good morning Neo, brazilian here, 8:12 AM, at work, bored, writting about a meme fanfic of Doctor Who while drinking a hot chocolate, couldn't be any better.

How are you?
>>
File: henlo sweaty.png (823KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
henlo sweaty.png
823KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: 1498747047974.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498747047974.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
>>85516499
Good good, an Australian evening here, always neat seeing the different countries different /who/res are from. I might actually go make a hot chocolate myself, splendid idea.

>>85516448
Such a shame Shearman didn't write for NewWho again
>>
I'll storytime the new DWM in the next thread since Schlemihl seems to be gone.
>>
File: jam hort dacter best dacter.png (843KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
jam hort dacter best dacter.png
843KB, 2199x2163px
>>85516544
>>
>>85516661
Cheers!
>>
>>85516693
is Missy there?
>>
>>85516661
that'd be awesome thank
>>
>>85516773
Not yet. Where do you think she should be?
>>
File: big john.png (866KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
big john.png
866KB, 2199x2163px
>>
File: Greetings.png (274KB, 594x580px) Image search: [Google]
Greetings.png
274KB, 594x580px
ANON THAT DID THIS, SHOW YOURSELF

I have a request, please, I want to make my story with watermark but I need you to do with this, pleeease
>>
File: seoul1.png (37KB, 298x304px) Image search: [Google]
seoul1.png
37KB, 298x304px
>>85516892
Did this, pic related
>>
File: susan 2 electric boogaloo.png (882KB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
susan 2 electric boogaloo.png
882KB, 2199x2163px
>>85516874
>>
"Thank you Peter" vid on the official channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKYfSwTlM74
>>
>>85514898
You know it's serious because the FUUUUCK is longer
>>
>>85517144
Why is Troughton on there twice?
>>
>>85517279
Animated Troughton represents the missing episodes. They didn't deserve what happened to them.
>>
in DWM, Russell T Davies was gushing about how much he loves the Moffat era, and people are genuinely surprised. Just because you pit a certain writer against another, doesn't mean they actually don't like eachother lmao
>>
>>85517358
post it here
I mean what RTD said
>>
File: dwm.jpg (191KB, 660x640px) Image search: [Google]
dwm.jpg
191KB, 660x640px
>>85517382
is that okay? I don't know if that's readable, I'm not very tech-savvy
>>
>>85517382
"I fucking love Moffat" - RTD
>>
>"I don't think of got the chameleon circuit working. The outer shell might be stuck as an American diner"

>"Awesome"

What was Moffat on when he wrote this shit?
>>
>>85517444
>RTD's favourite moment is a dumb stevie wonder joke.
The man has good taste
>>
>>85517460
Burgers probably
>>
NEW:
>>85517569
>>85517569
>>85517569
>>
>>85517577
Early motherfucker
>>
>>85502975
I looked like that five years ago lol
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.