[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 13-reasons-to-kill-yourself.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13-reasons-to-kill-yourself.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Stupid.
>>
give me 13 reasons wny
>>
I liked the ending, I just thought it dragged.
>>
Coz she's a woman.
>>
>>82214647

the rape scene was hot tho
>>
>>82216518
>>>/r9k/
>>82216530
>>>/b/
>>
>>82214647
Who is the target audience of this show?
>>
>>82214647
>>82216418
Yeah, I keep trying to work my way through the first episode and I already hate the LOL OMIGOD CASSETTES ARE SO OLD BUT THE INTERNET IS EVIL shit. Dear christ. I guess being a millenial puts me smack dab in the middle of this shit.
>>
>>82216711
I'd surmise high school through college, all genders, and then up to 50-55 female.
>>
on ep 5

courtney is such a hateable bitch, her face and the way she speaks is infuriating, does she get fucked up?

also jeff is an absolute legend, he better come out okay
>>
>>82216764
Yeah, there are a lot of cringey lines like that in it. I think some of the writings was great, and others was terrible. It was almost like multiple people wrote it (maybe they did?) and then put it all together?

I thought Tony was an absolute terrible character. Like something out of Saturday Night Fever, no one would have taken him seriously.

Another problem I had with it is that someone didn't just say "fuck it" and turn in the tapes, out of all those kids?
>>
>>82216810
>>82216764
Not to go all /pol/ but did a jew play a major role in the development/acting of this? That's usually why it gets baked all over the media.
>>
>>82216711
Normie teens with literally no problems
>>
>>82216847
>>>/pol/
you have to go back :o/
>>
>>82214647
Does she kill herself because SHE was raped or because she saw someone she knew get raped?
>>
>>82214647
It doesn't help that her whole contingency plan for people not passing on the tapes is there is someone out there magically tracking if they are listening to cassette tapes. How do you set a time limit on something like that?
>>
>>82216992
Further people would have told Tony to piss off
>>
>>82216928
She killed herself because she was mentally weak and unstable
>>
>>82216794
I I'm remembering correctly Courtney is a closeted lesbian and causes the car accident Jeff dies in.
>>
>>82217099
>causes the car accident Jeff dies in

no that was Sherri
>>
Why does Tony look like Bruno Mars?
>>
File: banned.jpg (62KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
banned.jpg
62KB, 600x575px
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/13-reasons-why-netflix-canadian-school-bans-talk-1202403323/

>Please let your child know that discussion of ’13 Reasons Why’ is not permitted at school due to the disturbing subject matter.
>>
>>82214647
Are they going to make a season 2? There were several loose ends, (whether Bryce has to answer for his crime, whether the Bakers successful in their suit, whether Jessica gets back together with Justin, whether Alex lives, what happens between Sherri and Jeff, etc., but for all of these, you can assume what happens or it's not important. The only loose end that seems important, or the result of which can't be assumed is whether Tyler is going to recreate Columbine, or not.
Anyway, while there is enough loose ends to make the ending of the season somewhat unsatisfying, there isn't really enough for a second season, especially since the main conflict of finding out why Hannah killed herself was resolved. It's a bit too transparent they left enough loose ends for a second season, which will probably suck and have little point.
>>
>>82217388

>Are they going to make a season 2?

yes.
>>
>>82217179
He looks like Benicio del toro to me
>>
>>82217433
Oh. I expect it to be immensely inferior.
>>
>>82217433
>13 Reasons Why: Tyler
>takes place after he's shot up the school
>season 1 retroactively titled 13 Reasons Why: Hannah

That's what I'd do if (((they))) made me
>>
>>82217179
>>82217439
Looks like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever
>>
>>82217537
>>82217457

if they do the school shooting story, they're going to get ripped to shreds by critics because nobody gives a shit about boys. and there'll be countless think pieces about how "toxic masculinity" causes school shootings.
>>
What the actual fuck are chan-posters doing watching this garbage?
>>
>>82217591
>if they do the school shooting story
Oh. I didn't consider that angle. But is Trey also going to leave thirteen tapes in an incredibly contrived and unnecessary manner? There also isn't much of a mystery as to why he would shoot up the school.
>>
>>82217537
School shootings are a meme, that's a shit idea.
>>
>>82217591
Like they shied away from suicide? Besides the show seems to have this motif of the perpetrator being the victim, I can totally see the whole toxic masculinity being depicted as evil

>>82217592
I watched half of episode 1, decided that if she actually killed herself and then left these tapes I'd drop the show, and googled the synopsis for each episode. I've watched segments of it on YouTube though.

>>82217669
So is suicide my dude, the show isn't exactly patrician in its themes or events
>>
>>82217669

>that's a shit idea.

didn't stop them from making the first season.
>>
>>82214647
>"Why would a dead girl lie?"
That's a stupid tagline for the series.
>>
>>82214647
Is it just me or is she getting thiccer as the season progresses?
>>
>>82214647
Are we supposed to sympathize with the parents with their failing business trying to bilk a school district of hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars when there's no indications whatsoever until the very end that the school was in anyway negligent?
>>
>>82217709
>>82217717
Suicides are realistic and happen every day.
School shootings are literal twitter memes that happen once a year and only in america.
>>
>>82214647
>tfw u save a thread from page 10
>>
File: kool aid lips and pepe.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kool aid lips and pepe.png
683KB, 1280x720px
>>82217936

they already hinted at the Beta Uprising with Pepe in a ski mask.
>>
File: 01ok.jpg (43KB, 531x343px) Image search: [Google]
01ok.jpg
43KB, 531x343px
season 2 is going to be school shooter kino

based Tyler is going to give those normies whats coming to them
>>
>>82214647
I want to ___ her lips!
>>
>>82217936
>School shootings are literal twitter memes
What the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>82216418
The bane of all Netflix shows.
>>
>>82218023
I don't think there will be a season 2. They got a lot of flak about it memorializing suicide and it being bad for young girls.
>>
>>82218166
I don't know how they could have expected otherwise, it's literally a suicide power fantasy, which is all kinds of fucked just in the concept.
>>
>>82218166
Yeah, but the series's rated TV MA. High school students are in theory not even allowed to watch it.
>>
>>82214647
>A teacher ask the main kid "What are you listening?"
>Main kid say something along the lines "some music from my dad collection", then struggles to think of just one old band "duran...duran?"
>Like 2 episodes after he immediately knows who Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen were...
Ok
>>
>>82218166
>>82218235
>>82218237
My gf does legal for production companies and said something like "if they have any concerns, they'll figure out if the potential legal costs will be more or less than the profits from the series. There isn't too much legal ground for someone sueing based on a tv show giving people ideas to do bad things, historically. "
>>
Jesus her suicide scene was pretty fucked up. I'm surprised Netflix showed it so in detail.
>>
>>82218400
I didn't find her actual death upsetting, but the mother's reaction was really fucked up
>>
any good webms?
>>
Fucking leaving behind tapes after you kill yourself is so fucking American. I can see droves of retarded American fucks recording tapes, killing themselves and in the last moment regretting it as their life ends.

TYRE SCREECH SOUND EFFECT

Hannah is useless bitch
Writing is awful
Tapes r 2 cool
>>
>>82216810
Because if they report the tapes, the school will be sued and the people who are involved in it. You're also as stupid as the show.
>>
>>82216810
>I thought Tony was an absolute terrible character.
A little strong, but I mostly agree. Aside from establishing why he didn't look at Hannah romantically, why was he gay? What was the point of also introducing his boyfiend, or the fact that he's in the closet? What was the point of showing the fact that he roughs people up when the cops won't do anything? WHYYYY? This seems like attempts at development, but it doesn't really relate to the show's conflict, so it's not only ineffectual, but superfluous. Making him gay and introducing his partner was unnecessary, almost as if there was some quota of gays the show had to meet, with a total of seven gay characters, three of which are major.

>It was almost like multiple people wrote it (maybe they did?) and then put it all together?
The most cringe-worthy dialogue is when it's not directly moving the plot forward, so a better explanation is that they didn't know how to write this kind of dialogue.

>Another problem I had with it is that someone didn't just say "fuck it" and turn in the tapes, out of all those kids?
That's pretty obvious, Anon, as >>82218720 pointed out. A better question is why Hannah didn't just have Homo Gonzalez release the tapes to the world. I could speculate, but the show doesn't given an answer, and the real one is that it was totally contrived and otherwise, there wouldn't have been a show.
>>
File: 1490955910451.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490955910451.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>82214647
>"It's like asking Han Solo what he thinks of space."
>"Wow, you're a real life actual nerd aren't you?"
>>
>>82217362
Have they banned Romeo and Juliet too?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.