[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this show is shit then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: gallery-au-tv-farscape.jpg (62KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-au-tv-farscape.jpg
62KB, 768x511px
>>
Nope, it's quite good, I know you saw two retards bickering back and forth in the Stargate thread about how one was tumblr and the other was reddit or some idiocy but you can actually enjoy BOTH shows for different reasons.
>>
File: scorpius-smile.jpg (35KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
scorpius-smile.jpg
35KB, 400x376px
>>82108727
>mfw just saw Ben Browder on GoTG2 playing one of the gold alien race with Sebacean accent
>>
what? this show was rad. WHO SPEAKETH ILL OF FARSCAPE?!
>>
>>82108727
farts helium lol
>>
>>82108727
Someone quick, post that webm. You know which one im talking about...
>>
File: 1383277285721.gif (2MB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
1383277285721.gif
2MB, 260x240px
>>82108855
Best I got
>>
It's kinda like B5, terrible budget but quite comfy.
>>
>>82108727
Go back from where you came you filthy cunt.
>>>/co/
>>>/cgl/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>82108751
>>82108836
I think the SG-1 thread was incredibly biased, I've actually watched all 4 seasons of Farscape and I think its incredible but as you well know
its shit

Its for manchildren and underage latefags who just want something to break up the monotony of marvel and dc capeshit
I personally thought it was magical, I'm not a watcher of capeshit and I think Farscape is the most adventurous show I've ever watched, it warms my heart but yeah
its shit

SG-1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reddit = Farscape
I actually thought the show was really good, I've been saving all the Farscape threads since last August and watching one episode every few days so I don't ruin the experience by binging it and I was planning on reading all of the threads
But you know what?
I won't because I can't believe I've just wasted my time on such a shit series, I thought the ending was perfect but I realise now it is an awful show
Sorry to have compared it to SG-1, Farscape doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same post
>>
>>82108727
>Not liking farscape and SG-1
WTF
>>
File: Farscrap BTFO.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Farscrap BTFO.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>82108855
>>
>>82110623
I thought Farscape was one of the greatest shows I had ever watched for a year up until recently
>>
Wow, fuck off, cunt. I'm bumping because Farscape though.
>>
>>82109041
This is clinical schizophrenia. Not even memeing.
>>
>>82111893
Give me your honest opinion on TSCC
If you haven't watched it then give me your opinion on Sharpe or Gomorrah
>>
>>82108829
that's awesome. I started playing a moba and one of the characters is so obviously sneakily based off of chrichton. it's pretty awesome. I want to see him in more things.
>>
>>82109041
I think this anon has a case of the "I am good at anal-ysis" what the fuck are you even saying.
>>
>>82108727
One of the best space travel drama type tv shows no doubt..
>>
>>82112116
what moba?
>>
SG1 = Reddit

Farscape was good and original.
>>
>>82112404
>>82111619
>>82112241
Where were all of you earlier?
>>
>>82108829
I can't believe I didn't see that!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.