[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toku General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 96

File: Ddd03-45056.jpg (18KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ddd03-45056.jpg
18KB, 400x225px
Upcoming releases:
ThreeZero ULTRAMAN - October

Exclusives:
DX Gamescope - June
Full Action Figure SAGA Ex-Aid Riders - May
Full Action Figure SAGA Kuuga Riders - June

February releases:
DX Full Throttle Drive Gashat - 2/04
DX Sword Legend Gaim Gashat - 2/04
Masker World 2 - 2/07
DX Juju Burger Gashat - 2/11
Transform Controller DX Seiza Blaster - 2/11
9 Form Transforming DX Kyuza Weapon - 2/11
Kyutama Transporter DX Kyu Buckle - 2/11
DX Kyutama Set 01 - 2/11
Kyutama Combining 01, 03, 05, 07, 09 DX Kyuren-Oh - 2/11
Kyutama Combining 02 DX Sasori Voyager - 2/11
Kyutama Combining 04 DX Tenbin Voyager - 2/11
Kyutama Combining 06 DX Hebitsukai Voyager - 2/11
Kyutama Combining 08 DX Washi Voyager - 2/11
Converge Kamen Rider 5 - 2/14
DX Magic Wizard Gashat - 2/18
DX Space Galaxy Fourze Gashat - 2/18
LVUR13 Genm Zombie Gamer - 2/18
Mini-pla Kyuren-Oh - 2/21
DX Gadget Gear Dual Beta - 2/25
LVUR14 Paradox - 2/25
DX Orb Slasher - 2/25
Sodo Kamen Rider Ex-Aid STAGE4 - 2/28
Shokugan Kyutama (Candy Toy) - 2/28
RAH DX Kuuga Ultimate Form
Gashapon Sound Rider Gashat 02 (Capsule Toy)
Gashapon Sound Rider Gashat 03 (Capsule Toy)
Gashapon Kyutama 01 (Capsule Toy)

February exclusives:
Ranger Key 2000th Edition - 2/14
SHF Deep Specter - 2/15
SHF Super Mashin Chaser - 2/15
Complete Selection Modification Faiz Axel - 2/16
Ultra Act X SHF Ace Suit - 2/23
12' HERO's Meister Ultraman Suit Ver 7.2
12' HERO's Meister Ultraman Suit Ver 7.2 Upgrade Parts Set

Everything else
http://pastebin.com/LjLL9eGH

Last thread
>>6168365

Kamen rider Abyss, Is he our guy?
>>
File: 1486904727532.png (489KB, 743x431px) Image search: [Google]
1486904727532.png
489KB, 743x431px
Give me Dangerous Zombies SHF or give me CRITICAL DEATH
>>
When was the last announcement of SHFs? Isn;t there a show around the time of Toy Fair?
>>
File: pls.png (582B, 90x31px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
582B, 90x31px
pls
>>
File: wt_rogo.png (136KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
wt_rogo.png
136KB, 477x477px
>>6179018
I'm still surprised that we have heard NOTHING about more Ex-Aid figuarts. Including the stuff from the recent scan, we still have:

>2 Lvl2s (Lazer and Genm)
>5 Lvl3s
>3 Lvl4s
>4 Lvl5s (6 if you count Ex-Aid and Snipe in full armor)
>1 Lvl10
>1 Lvl20 (2 technically)
>3 Lvl50s (4 if you count Para-Dx's forms separately)
>2 Lvl99s
>3 currently undefined (Chronos, Poppi, and Hyper Muteki)

Undone. 24 to 28 potential figuarts. At first I thought they were waiting until after Lazer's demise to continue the subline, introducing SHF Lazer Lvl2 with parts to swap out his eyes. However that was a long while ago.

My best guess is that they are waiting for Tamashii Nations' 10th Anniversary exhibit in Japan they'll have during their celebratory Global Tour to drop it all on us. However that is scheduled after their American exihibit, which is Apri 29th thru the 30th. Meaning, we probably won't get to see anything until May at best. I mean, that would mean they'll have just about everything but Hyper Muteki to wow us with. However that means we won't be getting another Ex-Aid SHF released until September the earliest, months after just getting the Lvl2s of 3 characters.

Very strange how they are so far behind. I know Bandai has swamped Tamashii Nations with a bunch of projects, but I never thought I would see that ever affecting Kamen Rider releases so greatly.
>>
Are the Amazons Figuarts any good?
>>
Toy-wise, are the kyutamas used for their transformation device the same ones used for their mechs or are they different? I'm confused.
>>
>>6179081
The exact same.

There are some very small differences actually, like the mech kyutamas when having a light shining through them show the ranger in a chair as if they were in the mech, but the red one that comes with the changer instead has the face of a lion.
>>
>>6179059
There is no way on earth that we're getting level 3 figuarts of anyone other than Lazer, or the level 4 and 5 forms.
>>
>>6179100
Still confused. So, is it gonna be Kyoryu style where the zyudenchis for the mech and the gun are the same or TQG style where they are different?

Like, do I have to buy the mech just to get the rest of the tamas? I would really like to get just them balls without starting to buy huge ass mechs.
>>
>>6179059
That's ambitious but to expand on what >>6179113 said, you'll be lucky to get most of these. Level 2 Lazer will happen. Genm will be a Tamashii Festival Exclusive like Proto Drive, We'll probably see some level 3 forms but only get Lazer's (Much like Ghost's form changes), We'll never see level 4s and probably 5 forms. Zombie Genm will happen as will Mighty Brothers. Paradox will happen but I can't figure out how you'll do his forms. Snipe and Brave will get their level 50 forms and that'll be it. Chornos and Hyper Muteki will happen but Poppi won't. The only one I'm unsure of is Maximum Mighty since it looks to be a big, bulky suit kinda like Watermelon Arms.

On top of all this, I think Bandai and Tamashii have learned that there is a such thing as too many rider figuarts. Looks at all the figures from Gaim and Ghost that never came out.
>>
File: kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg (89KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg
89KB, 850x566px
Managed to find an SH Figuarts Shinkocchou Seihou Kuuga for a really good price. Super hype. Kuuga is my favorite Rider series by far.
>>
File: dan.png (620KB, 1022x726px) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
620KB, 1022x726px
>>6179018
We'll get it eventually with how well liked his character is both in Japan and outside of it.
>>
>>6179066
Yes.
>>
>>6179117
Kyoryu style.
The "pilot" versions are a separate set.

Wotafa did reviews if you wanna see them.
>>
>>6179113
>>6179139
I think you are all misreading what I am trying to say. I am not talking about what they will do. What I am making a point that it is relatively unnatural that the show is going this far and yet TN have yet to take action upon anything beyond the basic three.

Also, Gaim and Ghost are poor, poor examples to reference here, for opposite reasons. Gaim was too much too make and Ghost was too unpopular to bother. Drive on the other hand they anaged to haul ass on because it grew popular enough to continue. All it has missed are movie Riders sans (Rider 3), Brain, and Medic in terms of what they could have made but refrained from thus far.

I think Ex-Aid is certainly proving to be popular, much more than Drive and DEFINITELY more than Ghost I am sure. On top of that, Ex-Aid's suit count pales immensely in comparison to Gaim's. So seeing Tamashii Nations not even commit to a standard flow of releases for Ex-Aid that they do for current season Kamen Rider is weird. That is why I am thinking it's Bandai superiors wanting to have bang out display for their anniversary Japanese exhibit and/or Tamashii Nations has been boggled down by nunerous projects. Both of which I can only hope stop being problems, if they are.
>>
>>6179314
>All it has missed are movie Riders sans (Rider 3)
God damn it still hurts that they never went ahead with Yongo, that suit was gorgeous.

And i imagine that alot of the reservations they have are because of just how disastrous the Ghost line and early Drive line turned out, the 1st release Ghost and Spector and Type Dead Heat are STILL in stock on Amiami. They don't want to go all the way investing into Ex-aid until they know more about the fan's reaction and avoid ending up with shelfwarmers.

But the Beginning set did very well and i imagine the individual releases will peter out over time, i can see us getting the first two Gemn forms, Lazer lvl2 and maybe Mighty Brothers before the end of this year, but the rest will probably be post show. Though it'd be awesome if we got more than that.
>>
>>6179329
Lazer lvl 2 is a given since they always release the main riders bike. Genm lvl 2 I can see as an exclusive due to repaint. Praying for Zombie as a general release
>>
What are my options if I want to get some Kyu Tamas? I'm going to wait a couple of episodes to see if I like the show, but I'm thinking I at least want to get Yellow or Black.
>>
>>6179656
You want the DX? Buy the robot and waste money.
Alternatively, wait for the gashapon/candy toy versions, as they're all on pegs, so it won't matter which type you get.
>>
>>6179658
>Buy the robot and waste money
Yeah, I'll take a pass on that one.
I haven't collected trinkets since Lockseeds. Gashapon are generally better than candy toys, right? Any idea when they'll start releasing?
>>
>>6179663
Yeah, gash are better than candy. And they're out this month, according to the catalogs. CSToys and Manda are usually the best places to check for gash stuff.
>>
>>6179674
Cool. Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>6178883
joints were the first thing I thought of after I saw the collectors kyutama for the mech weren't p bandai--especially so after they showed off that all 9 were getting the new kyutama treatment
>>
>>6179741
even better, make a p bandai bottom half you can self install on the seiza blaster for the longer grip too :^)
>>
>Super Deadheat is still fairly cheap on HLJ
>Love the design
>Figure is well put together
>The form itself is weak as fuck
This shouldn't bother me but it does.
>>
Does anyone have the Gashat Gear Dual? I've had the perfect puzzle jingle in my head for weeks and I'm wondering if it's worth picking up.
>>
>>6179877
>>The form itself is weak as fuck
Really? I honestly had no idea when i got mine, i haven't seen that movie.

I liked how much of a Frankenstein of a form it looks like, like a monument to the show's sins of kitbashing. Doesn't come with much but i'm happy with it and the store cred i got with him.
>>
>>6179899
It kicks the shit out of two unevolved Roidmudes but it gets absolutely stomped by Dark Drive. Probably still gonna pick him up just to have a Drive and since I have a thing for bulky suits, but it bugs me
>>
File: 1KzqqJS.jpg (59KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1KzqqJS.jpg
59KB, 642x960px
>>6179139
Maximum Mighty looks much more reasonable than it did before.

>Poppi won't
Really depends how long she stays around past her initial few episodes. An exclusive wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>6179974
>Green and purple hands and feet

Ehhh, maybe it'll look better in the show, but the black and gold versions i saw in my mind based on the previews looked much nicer.
>>
>>6179974
It does but it's the bulkiness that throws me because usually bulkier Figurats are bigger and therefore more expensive. As for Poppi, given this is Ex-Aid, she could play a decent part in the story, but right now I just get Necrom-P vibes from her.
>>
>>6179890
If you can get it, get it. It's great.
>>
www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00131525

Latest sodos are up
>>
>>6179890
It is definitely worth getting. Has a decent number of sounds that only increases if you have the gamer driver. Plus, being able to access all of the (so far) main sounds for it even without the driver makes it the best gashat to buy to get into the things.

I can only hope the gear dual beta is as good as it, but from the jingle that played in the latest episode, I don't think I have to worry about that.
>>
File: IMG_20160908_040358.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160908_040358.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>6179144
>>
>>6179993
Pink Necrom didn't have her own retail release collectable and a completely unique suit.
>>
>>6179890
THE STRONGEST FIST
>>
>>6180274
I meant more along the lines of "Rider who will appear in one scene and gets their ass beat at the hands of the final villain."
>>
>>6179974
Where did you get this?
>>
>>6180315
The fact that she's displayed in the toy scans is different than Necrom P or the mass produced Mach riders. She's going to be around for at least a few episodes.
>>6180341
2ch with no other source, it was also on /m/ a few days back.
>>
>>6180315
They don't make brand new suits with no reused parts to only use them in one episode.
>>
>>6180173
Got my preorder in. Here's hoping that Amiami gets their head out of their ass about Stage 4 though
>>
File: 020.jpg (95KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
95KB, 800x533px
Preview of the Faiz SAGA figure

15th CSM was decided, will be a surprising one that's often requested.
>>
File: 1477928842557.jpg (72KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477928842557.jpg
72KB, 453x640px
Abyss was way too good a design for a one-off villain character.
>>
>>6180353
>2ch
Was anything else posted?
>>
>>6180458
So why is it surprising?
>>
>>6180471
No, I pay attention to a number of groups who post new stuff but none of them have anything past this one picture
>>
>>6180472
The blog doesn't go into any details, just that they decided and that people will be surprised. Assuming the hints are true, it's going to be Black's belt.
http://www.b-boys.jp/csm/blog/other/2305.html
>>
File: shark is life, shark is love.jpg (732KB, 1606x1070px) Image search: [Google]
shark is life, shark is love.jpg
732KB, 1606x1070px
>>6180466

>what's that Sharky? Kill EVERYBODY? Good idea!
>>
>>6180458

So is Saga replacing the Shodo line?
>>
>>6180549
No. Saga is a Gashapon line while Shodo and Sodo are candy toys. Shodo is regular figures, mostly Showa and early Heisei so far, while Sodo is all Ex-Aid and has been aiming for a cheaper gimmick toy where you snap on armor.

http://gashapon.jp/saga/
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/rider/sodo/
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/rider/shodo/
>>
>>6180466
Honestly he is probably my favorite Rider figure I own. GREAT shark design, awesome accessories, amazing color... It's a home-run.

In other news, TRU has the 6 inch Power rangers legacy figures from the new movie in stock for 19.99 for anyone who cares.
>>
>>6180458
Would you say Anything Goes?
>>
>>6180576

And he can stand next to the more modern Ryuki figures and not really look out of place, right?
>>
>>6180682
He fits in well. He's on my ryuki shelf and you can't tell he's any different.
>>
File: 1470568971960.jpg (473KB, 1869x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1470568971960.jpg
473KB, 1869x1560px
>>6180466

The SHF is surprisingly fantastic, especially for its time. It's really well detailed and put together and comes with a ton of stuff.

All for a Rider suit that only ever appeared in two episodes.
>>
>>6180934
He came out right at the golden age of SHF, the biggest bang for your buck we've ever had. Goes great with the other Decade riders too.
>>
>>6180954
hes the only ryuki rider i dont have
>>
>>6180954
I dunno, Odin and Goldphoenix retailed at around $30 usd and came with a lot of shit. I'd say Abyss would come in at a close second
>>
First time toku roleplay toy buyer here. Really want to pick up a Seizabuster, but missed the boat on preorders. Is there any chance I'll be able to grab one in the near future or am I SOL until the next production run? Also how trustworthy are the Ebay listings from Japan that use stock images?
>>
>>6181027
The show only just started airing, there'll be plenty of time to pick up one in the future. As for japanese eBay sellers, they're usually fine, but it never hurts to check their seller page just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>6180934
stop making me want this dammit. I got Imperer for christmas and it's got my Ryuki completionist spot itching again.
>>
>>6181082

Just go for it man. You won't be disappointed. Abyss is definitely one of the best Figuarts they've ever done and is well worth the money.
>>
>>6181089
well the second I decide to check mandarake for an abyss one pops up for 3500. had to pull the trigger on that
>>
>>6180420
I would guess stage 4 had a more limited production run due to being a movie wave and that was where the import block came from.

Hopefully Dragon Knight Hunter gets released again in a later wave.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (57KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
57KB, 854x480px
HLJ! Restock Gashat Gear Dual already! REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Rider release insight.png (1MB, 1186x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Rider release insight.png
1MB, 1186x1027px
>>6179329
>>6179572
Decided to take a deeper look into the releases for previous shows to figure what Bandai's thinking and figure out where they would go. Also to see if we can put to rest a bit the ideas of what Bandai would or wouldn't do. Interesting stuff:

>A current season of Kamen Rider is allowed about two years of releases starting from the year of its first release.
>Main Riders have had at least one alternative form as a Regular Release
>One Rider Machine is a Regular Release (normally the Main Rider's)
>Drive and Gaim have four characters as Regular Releases
>Ghost is terrible enough that they wouldn't release suits with the heaviest parts reuse/retooling ever after almost the first year.

With this, the show's being good, and the financial report coming back positive in mind, my projection is this:

>Everything after Genm here is Exclusive
>Every other form of DKHZ, JJ Burger Ex-Aid, and Sports Ex-Aid will most likely not happen
>Level 2 Genm is saved from Exclusive hell as he fits as the 4th character regularly released and the Gold Drive's role as popular repaint villain
>Ex-Aid's subline will be the first where every alternative form of the Main Rider is Exclusive
>Ex-Aid's subline may multiple multi-pack releases (Level 3 set of the trio to mirror Beginning set, Ex-Aid Level XX set, and Para-DX Puzzle/Fighter set)
>Last entry in this theoretical 24 figuarts limit will be a V-Cinema release

On another note, I find it kind of funny that despite some people giving Drive the stigma of being "that Kamen Rider season after Gaim", it got more releases. Granted one was essentially an effects set, but releasing a full fledged car kind of makes up for it.
>>
>>6181583
Drive was also littered with recolors and parts reuses but yeah.
>>
>>6181583
I think there's really no chance of the lvl 3's happening. They barely have any presence in the show as it is and are quickly becoming redundant to new. more interesting and relevant/longer lasting forms. (Obviously i'm leaving out Lazer, who's lvl 3 form we damn well better get!)

That said, i could imagine another Beginning bundle happening with main three's level 50s and 99, maybe having that be the only way to get the 99 form whilst the level 50s are also individual.

That said, i fully expect the S.I.C. line to include everything we need to make nearly every level eventually.
>>
>>6181632
i am so ready for an SIC ex-aid line with fully compatible gashat changing gimmicks

do you think they would do the level 1 to level 2 transformation though?
>>
>>6181636
>SIC level 1s

I'm ready for that edgy mess.
>>
>>6180934
yea, pretty cheap too
got mine discounted from amiami
>>
>>6181636
>do you think they would do the level 1 to level 2 transformation though?
I think so.

It might work much the same as the LVUR, maybe with parts swapping arms and legs and some way to hide the lvl 2 head better. I'm sure they'll figure something out.

I'd imagine each rider would have parts for level 1, 2 and 3, with 1 and 3 being totally interchangeable among figures (Including Girigiri), and later on they release DKHZ as ts own figure that's both a sick-ass dragon and also able to form the level 5s for everyone else.
>>
>>6181459
Listen kid, next time you want something, pre order it.
>>
>>6181678
not him, but there have been cases of people preordering from HLJ and then simply getting shown the backorder page because of how the website handled their preorder

also, don't take a fucking condescending tone. you're on an indonesian calligraphy board talking about children's superhero toys
>>
>>6181681
There's a reason I said kid
>>
>>6181681
HLJ aren't the only site that offer pre-orders on video game bugmen toys.
>>
>>6181632
I think they will, as they are essentially the poster children for leveling up beyond 2. Doesn't matter if they are being outclassed now.

Plus it fits within the standard limit Bandai has seemingly set for a show barring crap like Ghost which is being like a naughty child though it's Toei's fault for bad writing. Furthermore, every Rider was able to get one alt form out the door, even Ghost. Granted his was exclusive, but it managed to happen.

I'd say level 5s beyond Ex-Aid in full armor are worse off. DlHZ's specialty is being the multiplayer Gashat, but the show ditched any sense of comradery between the Rider pretty quickly. Plus one of the users died.
>>
Any Level 5 that isn't Ex-Aid is going straight to P-Bandai
>>
>no payment request from HLJ for kyuranger yet
>tears
>>
>>6181089

All of the Ryuki figures are really well done.
>>
File: 1486925002141.webm (698KB, 356x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486925002141.webm
698KB, 356x320px
>>6182189
wen day is dark alway rember happy day
>>
>>6181681
That's actually what happened with my Gear Dual. Now its in Order Stop.
>>
>>6182370
How late did you order yours? They just had a restock last week.
>>
Gashat display ideas? Its the only thing holding me back from getting any more, I dont know how to show them off without simply laying them on a table
>>
>>6182764
I just stuck some pushpins on the edge of the shelf i keep my DX stuff on and hung the Gashats from those.
>>
Does anyone happen to know when HLJ and Amiami typically put up preorders for DX roleplay items?
>>
>>6182790
The dates on the catalogs. Maybe a bit later for HLJ at times.
>>
File: 1000112223_4.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000112223_4.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
Bandai has Paradox in March now

http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item/4549660145141000.html
http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item/4549660151548000.html
http://www.bandai.co.jp/catalog/item/4549660151555000.html
>>
>>6182794
Is there a list somewhere? The Geek Cauldron scans are too shitty for me to read anything
>>
>>6182816
fug
>>
>>6182816
>Paradox in March
This better be a mistake, was hype to get him soon
>>
where are the little kyurangers that fit in the kyutama for the mech we were shown in magazine scans?
>>
>>6182996
"March release" on HLJ, they still have preorders open for it.
>>
>>6182996
also its a set, you get new kyutama that open with cockpits inside and the mini figures to go inside them
>>
>>6183208
Go back to shitposting in /krg/.
>>
>>6183210
Oh no not even trying to shitpost i just thought it could be fun to just have a side spot for when the general is dead.
>>
>>6183212
The general is for toys, it doesn't need to be active all the time.
>>
File: 1486535905292.png (99KB, 518x659px) Image search: [Google]
1486535905292.png
99KB, 518x659px
Okay so here's a "problem" with my Private Warehouse on HLJ.

Check on it tonight to see how much shipping will be for the items I have, look and see everything has a quantity of "2" instead of the "1" I got of everything.
I've never had this happen before and I don't want to ship my shit out or attempt to fuck over HLJ just because of a fuck up(Possible ban and etc).

What do?
>>
>>6183303
Email them?
>>
>>6183303
What do you got two of?
>>
>>6183303
Definitely email HLJ about it, sounds like some kind of mistake with their private warehouse system.
>>
>>6183303
>What do?
Ship it and sell the seconds on for profit.
>>
>>6183303
This has happened to me once before, my computer allowed me to "add everything" twice which added an extra 6k to shipping.

I closed the browsers, tried it again with no problems. Just give it another go, see if the same thing has happened to you.
>>
>buy another Shocker Combatman
>try swapping the hands right out of the box
>the other wrist peg snaps immediately
Fuck
>>
>>6183482
Rest in spaghetti
>>
>>6183482
replace it with a spare from a figma if you have one.. Also, what the fuck are you people doing to snap wrist pegs? I have never had a problem with a figuarts wrist peg.
>>
>>6179974
Now with Muteki
>>
>>6183759
THEM FUCKING LEGS
>>
>>6183759
Man, final forms have been on fucking point the last few years. So nice and shiny and/or sparkly.
>>
>>6183775
Kinda regrettable that they toy is using a few different shades of gold while the suit looks uniform.
>>
>>6183759
Why is Ex-Aid's final form the guy from GaoGaiGar?
>>
File: 1486722017127[1].jpg (781KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1486722017127[1].jpg
781KB, 1024x695px
>>
File: 1486982101139[1].jpg (532KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
1486982101139[1].jpg
532KB, 1024x714px
>>6183818
>>
File: 20170129165212[1].jpg (499KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
20170129165212[1].jpg
499KB, 1024x668px
>>6183826
Sadly, no cool split-image-becomes-one
>>
File: 20170129170332[1].jpg (659KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
20170129170332[1].jpg
659KB, 1024x787px
>>6183839
http://bandaicandy.hateblo.jp/entry/2017/02/03/171000

The figures look good though.
>>
>>6183818
Man, even the mini-pla don't know how to do the kyutama joints.
>>
>>6183759
Please let the LVUR just be a faithful reproduction of the suit and not a gimmicky mess.
>>
>>6183899
That is the LVUR suit, look at the belts.
>>
>>6183759
Man, now I'm worried they're just gonna make maximum like they did the level 1 shells, and it'll have this big open space on the back. That's my one issue with the lvur

This better have some sort of back piece
>>
File: 1000112272_1.jpg (369KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000112272_1.jpg
369KB, 1200x1200px
SIC Shin Zangetsu releases in July along with Ultra-Acts x S.H.Figuarts Bemular
>>
Apologies for the size, it's all I see out there.
>>
File: 1481446370321.png (412KB, 605x967px) Image search: [Google]
1481446370321.png
412KB, 605x967px
>>6183974

He seems a lot skinnier than he should be, especially around the neck.

Then again Bemular's helmet did get broken early on. His initial appearance had more stuff on his head and neck.
>>
>>6184006
Vinyl toy
>>
File: 1000112272_7.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000112272_7.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
>>6184007
Zoomed out a bit
>>
>>6184007

>skinnier than he should be
>figure has a filled out torso while manga has an extreme hourglass figure
>>
>>6183759
He's fucking Sonic
>>
>>6184007
>>6184013
They have fucked up on every single one of these Ultra Act x SHF figures. The first one wasn't right either but it was probably the best attempt. The samurai dude was wonky as hell proportion wise. This one just doesn't even get close to the way he should look.

I'm not even mad they are exclusives (outside of the first release) because they have been a disappointment.
>>
File: date.png (89KB, 236x196px) Image search: [Google]
date.png
89KB, 236x196px
Does this say March?
>>
>>6184023
Unless the third month has changed, yes.
>>
>>6184023
Yes, though they give it room for any time in the month. There's also room for them to change, like >>6182816 did recently.
>>
>>6184031
The LVURs for Para-DX were always March though, right? Looking at the scans, they show list date for Feb and release date of March.
>>
>>6184045
If that's what the scan says. I honestly didn't check, I just remembered that someone mentioned the date moved.
>>
>>6183961
I was under the impression that this was going to be the Suika Arms/PowerDizer/WizarDragon of this line, but given the complete lack of leg articulation.... Yeah, not optimistic.
>>
File: 1476969072853.png (553KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1476969072853.png
553KB, 900x888px
>>6184018

I don't have high hopes for Ace either. He's one of the weirder looking suits already.
>>
File: IMG_5116.jpg (156KB, 857x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5116.jpg
156KB, 857x584px
>>6184045
No
>>
>>6184071
this reminds me of dead space for some reason
>>
File: bnr_uaxshf_bemular_600x341.jpg (90KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
bnr_uaxshf_bemular_600x341.jpg
90KB, 600x341px
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000112272/
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000112273/
>>
>>6184018
They should have just made them pure figuarts. Trying to mix in Ultra Act's odd aesthetic seems to be working against these sculpts. As far as I know, the manga is not about giants anyway. So why not make them in your line mostly for regular sized people anyway? It is not like Ultra-Act is even a thing anymore.
>>
>>6184012
is he really supposed to be a pinhead?
>>
File: f027.jpg (173KB, 728x1150px) Image search: [Google]
f027.jpg
173KB, 728x1150px
>>6184007
Are you only going by the first appearance?
>>
>>6184543
The figure looks decent going by that picture. I really dig the aesthetics of the manga suits, but the figures just look off.
>>
File: 1473643438836.gif (425KB, 1221x850px) Image search: [Google]
1473643438836.gif
425KB, 1221x850px
Space Galaxy Fourze
https://youtu.be/S-EAFb-bx98

Magic the Wizard
https://youtu.be/bWfkd09bPOY
>>
>>6184388
what's the best site to cop this guy, I've seen nippon yassan recommended for p-bandai stuff.
I'm in canada.
>>
>>6184873
I am in Canada and always have used Nippon Yasan with no problems
>>
>>6184543
Obviously the figure isn't the first appearance but even if you go by the second appearance it STILL looks off in the same way the first and second release does. The proportions are fucked. Which is funny because I thought they had evolved past having shit proportions with all these new super TV show accurate Riders coming out.
>>
File: ebO3tYI.jpg (162KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ebO3tYI.jpg
162KB, 1200x900px
Dolgiran Dragon Mode eh? I guess this has a chance of being produced thanks to the Gavan and Dekaranger movie.... of course they'd never, eveeeeer release the Deka SWAT SHFs...nope...doesn't matter that it's probably the best and last chance to do so.
>>
>>6185082
When does that movie release?
>>
>>6185101
July 19th
http://www.space-squad.net/dvd.html
>>
>>6185082
Of course not. Everyone knows Sentai Figuarts don't sell
>>
>>6185124
They could/should just make them all P-Bandai exclusives. Only produce the amount that is ordered. No bargain bins filled with excessively discounted SHFs.
>>
>>6185144
Nearly every sentai team was exclusive (barring reds) and they still didn't make enough money to continue with the line
>>
>>6185181
If Precure can survive as an exclusive line so could Sentai.
>>
>>6185181
>(barring reds)
And that's why we saw a shitton of Reds in those bins. Lost money on those and didn't think it was worth continuing.

If every member, including Reds, were made to be exclusive order-only, they wouldn't have that huge chance of lost profit.
>>
>>6185186
Not really. Even with all the other members being exclusives, shit just didn't sell.

If they made the reds exclusives, I doubt it would sell enough to get Bandai interested in making the rest of a team. So we'd just ended up in a vicious cycle of unfinished teams.
>>
Tenbin Voyager is pretty much an action figure, almost close to a Transformer
https://youtu.be/7Lu6kd3Hvqw

Have they done poseable robos like this before in Super Sentai?
>>
Don't know if it was posted here or not, but with the latest reissue of the first few gashats, Bandai have fixed the low audio issues that plagued the first batch. So if you want them all at the same volume, you can now get that.
>>
File: file.png (944KB, 723x697px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
944KB, 723x697px
My vinyls came in today!
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1221x666px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1221x666px
The BN Duo are pretty nice, I like them a lot.

However, there's issues with poor Champ.
>>
File: file.png (175KB, 243x454px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175KB, 243x454px
Something must have happened during shipping, because his legs and feet are uneven as hell and he keeps falling over. I guess I might as well order another one, seeing as how cheap these are. But aside from Champ's issues, I like them very much; and considering these are most likely the only poseable Kyurangers we're ever going to get, I'd say they're worth it.
>>
>>6185607
Can't you just fix that with warm water?
>>
>>6185623
Can I? I'm not used to owning vinyls.
>>
>>6185642
Is this Ex-Aid's super final form?
>>
DAN BOYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJI2GiGkLU
>>
File: C4yxQEvVcAEYCI4.jpg (205KB, 693x976px) Image search: [Google]
C4yxQEvVcAEYCI4.jpg
205KB, 693x976px
>>
File: C4yxQ5aUkAA8L7D.jpg (441KB, 1429x935px) Image search: [Google]
C4yxQ5aUkAA8L7D.jpg
441KB, 1429x935px
>>
File: C4yxRkEUYAA_fxv.jpg (452KB, 1418x965px) Image search: [Google]
C4yxRkEUYAA_fxv.jpg
452KB, 1418x965px
>>
>>6185719
I'm gonna miss zombies but it looks like Chronicle has some sweet coattails.
>>
File: C4zNrzhVcAAXLH6.jpg (516KB, 1386x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4zNrzhVcAAXLH6.jpg
516KB, 1386x2048px
>>
File: C4zNsk6VMAE8I10.jpg (642KB, 2048x1510px) Image search: [Google]
C4zNsk6VMAE8I10.jpg
642KB, 2048x1510px
>>
>>6185727
>THE CHRONICLE

Dan you madman get your hands off of Ultraman
>>
>>6185719
Kinda bummed that they reused the bugvisor, I'm hoping the voice will be different as well atleast.
>>
File: BRAZIL.png (372KB, 360x475px) Image search: [Google]
BRAZIL.png
372KB, 360x475px
/toy/, am I fucking crazy or is this Iron Man riding Kuuga's bike?
>>
>>6185626
Yeah, just warm that fucker up with water or a hair dryer and bend it into place while it cools.
>>
>>6185739
Bootlegs are a wonderful thing.
>>
>>6185719
What are the odds that Poppy is movie or HBV exclusive?
>>6185729
With any luck we'll get the same voice from the Gashat Gear Dual
>>
>>6185739
>superheroes

I can feel Shrek being included in that already.
>>
>>6185855
>What are the odds that Poppy is movie or HBV exclusive?

Really low, usually movie toys would have a similar banner to the Genm youtube series on the second page and would explicitly say.
>>
>>6185864
It was a generic yellow Power Ranger actually
>>
File: file.png (591KB, 826x464px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
591KB, 826x464px
>>6185747
He's definitely a lot more stable now. Thanks, anon!
>>
File: file.png (527KB, 717x447px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
527KB, 717x447px

MOO
>>
God i need some toys to buy
>>
>>6186219
see that list at the top of the thread?
>>
>>6186252
They're shit.
>>
>>6186258
you're shit
>>
>>6185948
I didn't notice that Oushi Black has lips on his helmet like the others until now. I thought being a robot man, he just had a bull visor for a face.

... That kind of ruins the design for me a little.
>>
>>6186289
>I didn't notice that Oushi Black has lips on his helmet
sMOOch
>>
>>6186289
Seriously, the Kyuranger suits are my favorite sentai suits right now, the one thing about them I dislike are the lips. Id it wasn't for the lips they'd be absolutely perfect
>>
>>6186703
speak for yourself i wanna rub my dick all over those lips
>>
>>6185601
>>6185602
gold looks more mustard yellow, but i'm guessing it'd be too expensive to get actual gold
>>
File: 170217_nosgashat_pc_01.jpg (500KB, 712x836px) Image search: [Google]
170217_nosgashat_pc_01.jpg
500KB, 712x836px
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000111752/
>>
File: 1457271114766.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457271114766.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>6186808

That's generally the case with "gold" sofubis. They're generally a gold-ish mustard yellow or more of a copper color depending on the shade of gold the real deal is.
>>
File: 3-2.jpg (477KB, 1476x984px) Image search: [Google]
3-2.jpg
477KB, 1476x984px
http://shishioh.info/SHF_SUPER_MASHIN_CHASER.php
>>
WHERE ARE THE PAYMENT REUQESTS HLJ? I WANT MY MECHA REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Red&Black.jpg (144KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
Red&Black.jpg
144KB, 1288x966px
Got an HDα Marvelous to go with my HDM Joker and Skull, though I was a bit thrown off because I'd expected them to be the same scale.
>>
>>6187021
same
>>
So what's the best place to get exclusives now? I know of N-Y, but do any others exist that are kinda decent price wise and offer a devalue service?
>>
>>6187829
Mandarake
>>
>>6187021
>order last month took 5 days to ship after payment
>one item was refunded for store credit because it was "unexpectedly out of stock" even though I preordered it, then put on backorder, then paid when it was in stock again
At least Sentai toys aren't scarce, but they better not do this shit with my TFs next month.
>>
Has anyone (in the U.S.) ever used HLJ's "Express Int'l Courier" (FedEx) shipping option? Is it really as fast as EMS? It's 600 yen cheaper and has a shorter estimate which seems straight-up too good to be true.
>>
>>6188003
It's the only thing I use, generally takes 5 business days
>>
File: 1487222976491.png (1MB, 1265x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487222976491.png
1MB, 1265x1200px
>payment request for LVUR 13
TIME TO GET DAN-GEROUS
>>
File: 1486904579181.png (91KB, 213x285px) Image search: [Google]
1486904579181.png
91KB, 213x285px
>>6188176
>>
>>6188003
I've used it a few times, but after a while I just stuck with EMS. Mainly because Fedex tends to be assholes.

Last time I had a package coming from them it reached my state a few days earlier than estimated, so they decided they'd hold onto it for those 4 days instead of just delivering it. I ask if I can go pick it up and they basically tell me to fuck off and they'll deliver it when they are ready. They then held it for an extra 3 days after the estimated date.
>>
It's pay day, should I get a buggle driver with gashat or a dual gear? I fucking love the sounds on Dangerous Zombie and the driver's standby bgm, but DUAL UP and the English call-outs are great too.

In the end, what's more fun to idly play with? A gashat or a dual gear?
>>
>>6188480
The Buggle Driver is going to be replace but both toys are awesome tho.
>>
>>6188495
The new buggle driver, or at least he scans of it, honestly look like ass. I like the concept of a corrupted driver with green tron-esque lines running through it, but it just looks like a multi-colored mess. I'd expect it to have new sounds, but this is Toei. Have they done upgraded belts like this before?
>>
>>6188565
The White Wizard Driver was literally a retooled Wizard Driver with all new sounds.

Also "Genocide" and "woo" are from the Buggle Driver not Dangerous Zombie.
>>
>>6188003
>Has anyone (in the U.S.) ever used HLJ's "Express Int'l Courier" (FedEx) shipping option?

The one time I used it it sat in Japan for a week, but once it left it was pretty quick,
>>
File: C46-8a3UYAAlRw4.jpg (222KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C46-8a3UYAAlRw4.jpg
222KB, 1200x900px
http://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3637082.htm
>>
>>6189482
http://nagano07.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/02/16/234000
>>
FROM FEB RESTOCK TO BACKORDERED, WHEN WILL IT END? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6189482

is that the candy toy i literally cannot tell
>>
>>6189819
Minipla, you can actually pose it, that's how you tell the difference.
>>
>>6189819
Minipla
>>
>>6189482
They do full box sets now?
>>
>>6189783
From 'Feb restock' to 'discontinued'. Yay.
>>
Gundanium Gateway is a pretty handy checklist for Gundam Converge, but does a similar checklist exist anywhere for the Kamen Rider Converges?
>>
I miss when HLJ used to ship my dumb baby toys out on Saturdays and they'd arrive at my house on Tuesdays.

Have they changed when they ship? Cause everything I'm doing is exactly the same as it used to be.
>>
>>6190853
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/rider/converge/
>>
>>6190853

Either Bandai's official site or the Kamen Rider Wiki if you want to deal with the autism.
>>
>>6189977
And back to 'Feb restock'. Hurray!
>>
>>6191152
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_ollgtaQ97H1vxafoio3_1280.jpg (467KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ollgtaQ97H1vxafoio3_1280.jpg
467KB, 768x1024px
candy toy taddle fantasy

first time the LVUR looks better proprtioned IMO
>>
>>6192467
They should all look better. The toy is made specifically with the entire form in mind.
>>
>>6192620
and yet that isn't the case

i owned all of the LVUR toys, and the add ons were all big clunky messes

the sheer amount of kibble on the back was inexcusable
>>
>>6192642
I'm talking about the candy toys, anon.
Unless you are as well. If so, then that's sad.
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-18_20-31-22.png (136KB, 275x226px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-18_20-31-22.png
136KB, 275x226px
redman sofubi at wonfes, times is wild senpai
>>
File: boat boys.jpg (282KB, 1037x1555px) Image search: [Google]
boat boys.jpg
282KB, 1037x1555px
I really do hope we get an SHF of this.
>>
>>6193347
>wanting a sofubi over a Figuarts
That was also shown at last Wonfes.
>>
SHF Orb reveal any day now
>>
>>6195831
This is what Kamen Rider has become. wew
>>
>>6196398
>We want Kantai Collection audience
>>
>>6196398
>become

Where have you been for the past, 20 or so years?
>>
>>6196398
>I haven't seen Ex-Aid, and I'm going to judge the quality of the show by its suits alone.
You're missing out desu.
>>
File: 1486907223832.png (156KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486907223832.png
156KB, 276x440px
>>6196398
>>
>>6196858
No need to be all defense force here. He didn't say anything about the show.
>>
>>6196398
yeah, it's become rad as fuck
>>
>>6196423
I am the kancolle audience, and exaids's designs looks so fucking ugly I refuse to watch the show.
>>
>>6199143
>Kancolle fans having taste in designs whatsoever
Ex-aid is terrible on that part too but w e w.
>>
>>6199143
Wow look, it's a post from November.
>>
>>6199143
>I am the kancolle audience
I guess that explains your shit taste.
>>
>>6199149
>>6199152
>>6199213
I's ok guys. One day you'll grow up and realize that it's fine to have different opinions.
Bandwagoning doesn't please anyone, just like what you want. Look up stockholm syndrome btw.
>>
>>6199338
oh wow, very good, im impressed
>>
File: le gamble.jpg (102KB, 492x502px) Image search: [Google]
le gamble.jpg
102KB, 492x502px
>>6199338
>>
>>6199338
You can have your opinion on the suits, fine. But being an ignoramus about a good show because of one aspect is pretty retarded desu.
>>
>>6199698
I like your style. Too bad that the suit makes or breaks a show for me. I don't like the anime eye sticker, the colors, and the chibi thing. It doesn't feel or look heroic, badass, or cool in any way. It's a super bright pink suit with a crazy toyetic design. I know it's a toy commercial for kids, I watched a fuckton of rider shows. It's still looks more silly than your average super sentai show which says a lot.
>>
File: csm.png (3KB, 354x77px) Image search: [Google]
csm.png
3KB, 354x77px
CSM 15 will be announced on Friday. Because of the wording, some people are looking at belts that multiple riders use (Blade, Ryuki, Gaim)
>>
>>6199786
Doesn't Japanese not even have plurals? I'd take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>6196858
actually still a valid choice, to not watch a show because you don't like the suits, when half of the appeal is on the suits and the other half is the story.

Just like how a lot of people buy a toy that they think looks cool but they don't know/care about the back story.
>>
>>6199830
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=csm%2015%E5%BC%BE&src=tyah

Plenty of people talking about it
>>
>>6199786

>CSM Ryuki

Don't we already have that though? Or am I thinking of something else. I could have sworn they released a belt with all 13 decks, plus Ryuki and Knight's Survive Decks and Abyss.
>>
>>6199888
Complete Selection was the line before CSM, it was a higher end prop tier belt. It's just one of the things people are naming due to the wording, whether or not they'll do it remains to be seen.
>>
>>6199143
>>6199149
>>6199338
Shit taste.

Also, learn how to word your opinions retards. No one is gonna take you seriously otherwise.
>>
>>6199745
Oh well, you are missing out on probably one of the best KR series just because you won't give the suits a chance.

It's also probably one of the less toy driven series, which is funny considering how ridiculous the suit designs are.
>>
>>6200081
>It's also probably one of the less toy driven series, which is funny considering how ridiculous the suit designs are.

I hadn't even realized this, but you're right.
>>
>>6200081
>>6200115
Are you trolling? There's a new form in like all but two episodes. They're integrated well, but it's still toyetic af.
>>
>>6199838
>half of the appeal is on the suits and the other half is the story.
It's not 50/50 though. You also have to factor in the gimmicks and action AT LEAST. Plus, regardless of the plot progression, character interactions are also important. Disliking the suits is actually a pretty petty reason to avoid it. Especially when suits can grow on you the more you invest yourself in the roles those characters play in the story.

Also, if you don't even like Zombie GENM, your opinion is objectively wrong.
>>
I like the base suits of Ex-Aid, Brave, and Snipe well enough. But the add-ons are pretty ugly. Especially that damn dragon. I marathoned all the episodes recently and knowing Dangerous Zombie was coming was the only thing that kept me going.
>>
>>6200080
Quit taking shitposting comments on 4chan so seriously. I mean, not to say Kancolle isn't complete shit.
>>6200208
I agree, it's very toyetic. What's more important however is that the show does it well, and is kind of fitting for what it is.
>>
>>6200208
New forms are inevitable with modern KR, but ex-aid has been great with not trying to shove random ass gadgets and one offs down our throats which don't end up being used outside the episode it debuted.

Well, JuJu Burger probably won't be shown again, but for a sponsored episode/form it was full of game changing plot.
>>
File: 1482024090482.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1482024090482.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
WHERE

IS

MY

PAYMENT REQUEST?????????
>>
>>6200771
sent ;)
>>
Show me your bugvisors
>>
>>6200771
For?
>>
>>6201072
SEIZA BLASTER AND KYURENOH + ACCESSORIES
>>
File: 1486578211317.jpg (32KB, 511x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486578211317.jpg
32KB, 511x225px
>>6201192
should've waited, mang.
>>
>>6200208
When people say it's not as toyetic compared to other shows after Decade, they mean that there aren't any memory gadgets/candroids/foodroids/those things from ghost in it. It's just the transformation items and weapons that get spotlight.

>>6200771
You're not lucky enough.
>>
File: 1391961424471.gif (899KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1391961424471.gif
899KB, 450x253px
>SHF WildForce absolutely 100% fucking never ever
>>
File: 20170117_230625.jpg (876KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170117_230625.jpg
876KB, 2304x1296px
>>6201054
Its in there, somewhere
>>
>>6201267
>gaoranger
FTFY
>>
do they sell the kimewaza slot holder separately, or only with a gamer driver?
>>
>>6201451
They sell it on its own too. That's just one of the bundles you can get, same as getting the belt, holder and gashacon breaker in one package.
>>
>>6191152
Aaaand back to 'discontinued'. Shit.
>>
>>6201278
Is this your floor?
>>
File: thum05_z.jpg (87KB, 509x712px) Image search: [Google]
thum05_z.jpg
87KB, 509x712px
S.H.Figuarts Gomora releases in July, goes on sale March 1st. 8,964 JPY
>>
File: thum03_z.jpg (88KB, 712x509px) Image search: [Google]
thum03_z.jpg
88KB, 712x509px
>>6201691
>>
>>6201691
8.3k, actually. you don't factor Nippon tax.
>>
>>6201697
I've had people complain when I take the tax off as well. And it's going to get discounted as well when orders go up.
>>
>>6201700
>I've had people complain when I take the tax off as well.
Those people are retarded then, since tax isn't the msrp.

But yeah, Gomora looks really damn good, especially with the gore. Really hoping Eleking gets the same treatment soon since the Ultra-act is way out of my price range.

Mephilas being exclusive still really bothers me, though.
>>
>>6201702
What's next probably depends on the survey results, they pushed that for a while.

Mephilas as exclusive was weird, it was priced normally and wasn't packed with effects. There's definitely a general demand with this many regular enemy releases.
>>
>>6201691
Wait, wait... releases in July but goes on sale on march 1st??? How does this work... BUT SHIT, IM GETTING THIS, HE'S MY FAV ULTRAMAN MONSTER
>>
>>6200381

No, gimmicks and action is part of suit for me. If the suit is stupid and action is good... Guess what, there's still a lot of other stuff out there with great action. This generation of fans who keep whining about "it's so petty to dislike entertainment because the visual is shit" is hilarious.

I don't care one bit what you think is fact or not about my opinion, but whatever the hell zombie genm is, the only one single design out of the Rider suits in that show that's bearable is that white and black one. The monsters all look far better designed than the fucking riders. That alone pisses me off, Toei is like, yes let's hire Takeya, then hire Terada to do these awesome monsters but NO NO NO, KEEP THE RIDER STUPID, COME ON MAN, ARE YOU CRAZY?!
>>
>>6201796
The release date is set for July, but stores will open up pre-orders in March. Depending on demand for an item they can be open anywhere from a few minutes to more than a month; they'll stop orders at a certain amount and they'll open again in between if they have the supply for it.
>>
>>6201796
It's called a preorder dumbass.
>>
Am I missing something or is the buggle driver not up on hlj anymore?
>>
>>6201811
thanks anon

>>6201823
oh hey, yeah good day anon, fuck you and your mother!
>>
>>6201802
What part of
>Especially when suits can grow on you the more you invest yourself in the roles those characters play in the story.
Did you not read, faggot? I HATED the Ex-Aid suit too. With a fucking fiery passion, believe me. But the show is actually SO GOOD, it was able to subvert that opinion and make me warm up to the designs.
>>
>>6201899
Wow someone got very upset. I don't care about your angry faggot love for Ex-Aid. There's plenty of other Kamen Rider shows with good stories, I'm not watching 40 eps of that piece of shit suit nor am I buying a single toy off that show, not that Toei or Bandai is going to cry about that.
>>
File: IMG_5311.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5311.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6201054
DANGER DANGER
>>
>>6201937
high voltage
>>
>>6201937
Worth 40 shekels? Especially with the knowledge of a second coming out?
>>
>>6201516
And now it's 'feb restock again'. What an emotional rollercoaster!
>>
File: IMG_5310.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5310.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6201982
>>6202009
GENOCIDE

Totally worth it and it's fun to play around with just by itself.
Buggle set just improves on it.
>>
>>6202009
Considering we don't know how the second sounds yet, you could miss out on a belt that shouts out GENOCIDE and CRITICAL DEAD, so it's best to get it.

Plus Dangerous Zombie is a dope gashat.
>>
File: IMG_5360.jpg (590KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5360.jpg
590KB, 1728x1296px
>>6202045
>>6201937
Bonus if you have Bakusou Bike.
It makes a Crime scene
>>
>>6202046
I'm sure they'll have completely different sounds considering they have different images on their mirrors
>>
File: Bike Gamer Level 10.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bike Gamer Level 10.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6202062
>>6202062

And the Buggle Driver shows the scene prior to it.
>>
>>6201928
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you sound like such a bitch.
>>
>>6201937
Where do you guys buy your belts?
>>
>>6202114
Nevermind I'm an idiot, it's on hobby but they're sold out.
>>
>>6202114
Yea I buy almost all my shit from HLJ cause i'm spoiled by the Private Warehouse.
>>
>>6202114
Amiami if I can manage to land a pre-order in time with them, HLJ if not. And Mandarake for older stuff.
>>
What does it mean?

https://hlj.com/product/BANN11894
>>
>>6202201
They don't have stock and they don't know when they'll be getting any more of them.
>>
>>6202202
But I thought that's what backorder meant
>>
>>6202201
I swear this was the first Kamen Rider toy I adamantly stalked waiting for it to go up.
I'm talking like refreshing this thread at least once every 5-10 minutes.
>>
>>6202211
Backorder means they have more coming in "soon".
>>
>>6202222
Legend rider gashats for me

>>6202240
Oh that's funny. I always hear stories about gunpla being on backorder for years.
>>
File: 1438365392286.jpg (52KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438365392286.jpg
52KB, 300x250px
>>6202222
>2222
Nice
>>
>>6202246
>I always hear stories about gunpla being on backorder for years.

Yeah it depends on what it is, crazy old Gunpla and random merchandise like cups/pens/shirts stay on backorder for years. Though with recent items, I think HLJ probably gets more info from the distributors so it's more likely you'll get your shit.

I had the Hydra Gundam kit on backorder for almost two years about a decade ago, and when I asked their customer service they said something along the lines that Bandai never truly discontinues gunpla so they might get around to restocking the kit...someday.
>>
>>6202211
Discontinued means that HLJ hasn't been told when or even if they'll get more from the distributor.

Backorder is they know they'll probably get more eventually, they just don't know when.

<Month> Restock is pretty self explanatory.
>>
File: rufukinme.png (168KB, 369x367px) Image search: [Google]
rufukinme.png
168KB, 369x367px
>Store in the city has Dangerous Zombie/buggle
>It's $120
>>
>postman misses me
>no dangerous zombie today
FUCK
>>
File: IMAG0117.jpg (262KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0117.jpg
262KB, 1000x750px
>>6202400
just kidding

TIME FOR DAN
>>
>>6202487
Wait what, that exists?
>>
File: 1483073410373.jpg (23KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1483073410373.jpg
23KB, 500x285px
>>6202488

>that exists?
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>6202488
yeah, released this week

wotafa already did a video review
>>
>>6202489
>>6202491
I'm so out of the loop
>>
File: 1487625116460.jpg (124KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
1487625116460.jpg
124KB, 1200x862px
>>6202487
D..does he have a thigh swivel?
It doesn't look like it.

Also recreate this pose
>>
>>6202487
Is that the one that came with the Mighty Bros?
>>
>>6202521
It's sold individually.
>>
File: IMAG0118.jpg (249KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0118.jpg
249KB, 1000x750px
>>6202518
thigh swivel is included!

pose incoming
>>
>>6202521
>>6202526

Which is utter bullshit.
>>
>>6202536
...why would he be included?

there has never been a LVUR 2 pack figure bundle

mighty bros are sold separately
>>
>>6202539

Oh, wait, I'm calling the fact that the Mighty Bros. were sold separately bullshit. I didn't pay enough attention.
>>
>>6202541
It's because one of them came with a weapon and the other came with a special LVL 1 shell for the both of them to fit into.
>>
File: IMAG0119.jpg (281KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0119.jpg
281KB, 1000x750px
>>6202518
here's my attempt
>>
>>6202283
What about when an item is perpetually "Order Stop" even after it's been released?
>>
>>6202487
>tfw I don't have DANgerous yet because I'm waiting for Paradox to release before shipping from HLJ
>>
File: IMAG0120.jpg (253KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0120.jpg
253KB, 750x1000px
don't want to spam the thread, so here's the last one from me
>>
>>6202753
We're autosaging at this point anyway, so you may as well feel free.
>>
So uh

We're getting a level 5 shf

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5Pqr8-UcAAeX7_.jpg:orig
>>
>>6203207
just post the picture dumbass
>>
>>6203207
You forgot Punchhopper & Kickhopper figuarts and CSM Hopper Zecter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5PqsYEVYAETmdV.jpg:orig

>>6203214
Image uploading has had issues the past few hours, go ahead and try if you'd like.
>>
Does anyone know when the next big Tamashii event is? I'm hoping we get more Heisei Ultraman protos
>>
>>6203218
What's a CSM SHF? Is that just SHFSS?
>>
>>6203235
It's nothing.

That page is an announcement of the release of the SHFSS Hoppers individually and the CSM Hopper Zecter
>>
>>6203235
CSM is the belt line, they'll be releasing a Hopper Zecter one a month before the figuarts release.
http://www.b-boys.jp/csm/
>>
>>6203207
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5Pqr8-UcAAeX7_.jpg:orig
For a figure that bulky that's actually not a bad price. I actually rather liked the lvl 5, i might pick it up.
>>
>>6203207
>Exclusive so I can pay for it as soon as I order and then forget it until it shows up and surprises me by being on the floor of my house

Nice
>>
welp, I'm never getting unbanned from Mandarake
is there any site as good as it or am I stuck using Fromjapan?
>>
>>6203282
Jungle
>>
>>6203282
I know the feeling bro, I've been banned 3 times with each time being a bullshit reason.
>>
>>6203282
What does it take to get banned from Mandarake? Sorry, new to online shopping for my Toku toys.
>>
>>6203288
Not that anon, but from my experience.

>Cancelling an Order.
>Being late on a payment.
>Being banned and making a new account, aka Dodging.
>>
>>6203284
that'll do
>>6203286
>>6203288
to make a long story short it was because there was a mix-up with paypal and they won't let bygones be bygones because it took "a lot of trouble and time proving to PayPal that the package is delivered so they could close the case" and it's "hard" for them to reopen my account
>>
>>6203245
Hell fucking yeah.

What's the best way/place to pre-order CSMs? Or are they p-bandai, and I'm more or less fucked?
>>
>>6202082
Too bad for you, bitch.
>>
File: fo22903[1].jpg (533KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
fo22903[1].jpg
533KB, 992x1403px
Oh ok...
>>
>>6203374
With LVUR-accurate back kibble!

So do we know if the SS Hoppers are retail or exclusive? Separate toys or a two-pack?
>>
>>6203457
Individual exclusives.
>>
>>6203457
>LVUR-accurate

*Show accurate
>>
>>6178996

>DX Gadget Gear Dual Beta - 2/25
Okay, so should we expect a review some time today from people who pre-ordered it? I have noticed a little trend in their videos with this.
>>
>>6203472
Later today/Some time on Thursday for the regular early reviewers to pop it up.
>>
So apparently the CSM Axel Watch came out last week and I haven't heard a damn thing from Nippon Yasan. Would emailing them help? First time ordering from them and probably my last considering Toku Taku would've shipped it by now.
>>
Preorders up for SHODO Ultraman VS 2
>>
File: GOODS-00140021.jpg (44KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00140021.jpg
44KB, 600x407px
>>6203709
Aside from the four figures, one of the boxes will be an accessories set. Meaning it's a set of 5 this wave, pretty interesting.

More pics at http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2017/4549660141761000.html
>>
>>6185722
>Give Genm the Wizard Gashat in the special
>Realise it looks hella sweet
>give his upgrade hella sweet coat tails
>>
File: C5SE8aGUkAAz610.jpg (31KB, 613x437px) Image search: [Google]
C5SE8aGUkAAz610.jpg
31KB, 613x437px
>>
Hayate, Dan's Madou Horse, also going up for sale.
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000112710/
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000112711/
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000112713/
>>
>>6203374
i would've taken any level 2 over this

hell, i would've taken juju burger over this
>>
>>6203874

>hell, i would've taken juju burger over this

Juju Burger is a legit great design, I won't have you speak ill of it in anyway!
>>
>>6203874
Still no forms of Genm, Lazer, and Para DX announced yet either.
>>
>>6203883
hi tsukuru
>>
File: Condiment_King[1].jpg (35KB, 390x434px) Image search: [Google]
Condiment_King[1].jpg
35KB, 390x434px
>>6203917

I honestly like it more than Shakariki sports, less kibble AND it has ketchup and mustard wristblasters!
>>
File: 1000112710_7.jpg (385KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000112710_7.jpg
385KB, 1200x1200px
>>6203847
Comes with a nice stand
>>
File: 1000112713_2.jpg (478KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000112713_2.jpg
478KB, 1200x1200px
>>6203851
>>
>>6203957
Didn't the old release of Skyrider come with a custom stand too?
>>
>>6203374
>>6203740

It's okay wallet. You're safe.
>>
>>6203981
Yep, a special flying one.
>>
File: SO-DOScience02.jpg (319KB, 977x797px) Image search: [Google]
SO-DOScience02.jpg
319KB, 977x797px
Ex-Aid's candy toys are so much fun.
>>
>>6204335
>Tutorial's over, the real game starts now
>>
File: 1483903140673.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1483903140673.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>6203374
Literally why?
>>
>>6204439

Money. It's always money.
>>
>>6204335
Why didn't Dan just make this instead of Zombies
>>
File: C5US8cdUoAAnxuT.jpg (141KB, 630x894px) Image search: [Google]
C5US8cdUoAAnxuT.jpg
141KB, 630x894px
Figuarts Orb Origin and Orb Origin The First
>>
>>6203472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOZUpdXes9A
>>
>>6204802
BANG BANG CRITICAL FIRE

MISSION COMPLETE

love it
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>6205039
>>6205039
>>6205039
>>
File: Gorider.jpg (3MB, 1906x2064px) Image search: [Google]
Gorider.jpg
3MB, 1906x2064px
Think we'll get figuarts?
>>
>>6205434
>Sentai doesn't get shit for Figuarts
>KR gets an abundance of them
Which one will cancel the other out?
>>
>>6205434
I absolutely love this, pink is a cute.

Also Akarenger would look amazing with Ichigo's colours.

>>6205442
We get nowhere near as much an abundance of them as we used to. I'm honestly shocked Deep Specter even got released.

Though granted it seems we get one movie rider a year lately, so who knows, we might get an Akarider.
>>
>>6205434
Wait hold the fuck up, that's Beet Buster right there!

Best Go-Buster is being noticed!
>>
>>6205509
Did you notice him in Kyuranger ep2?
>>
>>6205535
He was in episode 1 too.
>>
>>6205535
Haven't started Kyuranger yet, i like to binge watch.

But god damn that's awesome.
>>
>>6205535
Is that him on screen? I didn't realize.

Though I did notice the piece of a goseiger monster being dragged along
>>
Are the Ex-Aid LVUR figures worth getting, or should I just wait for the Figuarts to release? I kinda want to get one just to relieve the Ex-Aid itch I've been on.
>>
>>6207501
they're 80% perfect. if there was a way to mod in an ab crunch i wouldn't even bother with the figuarts

get your favorites while the show's still running
>>
File: 66.jpg (110KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
110KB, 640x427px
>>6205434
>Think we'll get figuarts?

We'd better.
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.