[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starfinder General /sfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 66

File: Paizo_logo.jpg (15KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
Paizo_logo.jpg
15KB, 300x383px
Starfinder General /sfg/

/sfg/ unified link repository: https://pastebin.com/BBVzM7tm
Cheatsheet: http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lk2n?Starfinder-Cheat-Sheet
FAQ: http://paizo.com/starfinder/faq

Old Thread: >>55177577
>>
So I was thinking of playing a Shirrin outlaw operative ghost based around pistoling the shit out of people.

Is this entirely unfeasible or am I on to something?
Going for Shot On The Run aswell.
>>
File: 1503569481222.jpg (541KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1503569481222.jpg
541KB, 960x1440px
2nd for "Genderfluid" androids would just be torn up and scrapped by the manufacturer for being too defective for sale.
>>
Gonna bring this question back into this thread, since the other one died too early for me

"Would /tg/ rather use a space station, or a large mobile spaceship as a guild ship for adventurers?"
>>
File: 1503579728587.jpg (265KB, 1272x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1503579728587.jpg
265KB, 1272x1619px
>>55195054
Nigga, where do you think your plump synth-ass came from? Do people just manufacture synthetic bodies for the sake of charity? You don't even reproduce sexually, you just exist as a dickless bastard. Literally who benefits from manufacturing androids except large corporations/government entities with a vested interest in profit?
>>
File: 1504146991751.png (1MB, 2271x933px) Image search: [Google]
1504146991751.png
1MB, 2271x933px
>>55195074
depends on the adventures, if its adventures way out in the middle of deep space, a space cruiser or something seems to make more sense.
>>
>>55195074
There's not a difference is you're determined enough.
>>
>>55195074
A carrier

>>55195030
>"She?!? How dare you assume my gender? Today I am Demigirl and Agendered! EXTERMINATE! EX-TER-MI-NA-TE!"
>>
>>55195074
>>55195160
i have to agree with this anon. a carrier would be awesome.
anyone see the 90s movie wing commander?
like that.
actually, its kinda like battlestar galactica too
>>
Alright, can I get the rundown on this? I never played Pathfinder, and I know dickall about this thing.

Is it fun?
>>
File: macrossquarter-film.jpg (197KB, 1400x542px) Image search: [Google]
macrossquarter-film.jpg
197KB, 1400x542px
>>55195181
A small one and its complement... That shit makes for some adventure there
>>
>>55195074
Doesn't really matter much either way as long as the characters have the agency to leave/move about as they need.

Space station - adventure comes to you, and you have personal ships to go elsewhere

Space cruiser - goes and seeks out adventure, and you have shuttles to go elsewhere
>>
File: 31-09a_28.png (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
31-09a_28.png
69KB, 640x480px
>>55195181

I remember the games better than the movie.
>>
>>55195099
I've always wanted to have an android society in sci-fi where the androids are "born" into debt to their parents and have to work to pay the debt off.

Like a cross between Vulcans and Ferengi.
>>
>>55195198
>I never played Pathfinder
Get the hell out of here while you still can, you lucky bastard!
(no really. run.)

Well, much or most of it is a big improvement over Pathfinder, but pathfinder and really the entire d20 system's core (we're talking all the way back to D&D 3rd edition here; much of the fucking problems and errors were copypasted directly after all) are pretty shaky ground in the best of circumstances so "better than that" is no real badge of honor.

It seems like it could be fun enough, but, I think you might do better with Mongoose Traveller 2.
>>
>>55195247
The games were fucking good. Very fucking good.
>>
>>55195160
How about an old junk carrier left over from the war prior to the prior war?
>>
>>55194962
So any good resources to find groups? I decided to look for a group that'd meet after work but "Starfinder Redmond" just returned links to Paizo's corporate office. Gamer Connect seems to have a grand total of six starfinder entries, all on the east coast.
>>
>>55195074
A carrier. Some of us have uniform fetishes that also appeal to most players.
>>
>>55195283
Just don't go all BSG, but such surplus is exactly the kind of thing that ends up in the hands of mercenary groups or simply put on second-line duty in the middle of a hell-zone after "updating" it with modern auxiliary craft.

>The EW snub-fighter hits almost as hard as one of our point-defense turrets and has four times the sensor resolution, so we have it patrol pretty much all the fucking time

>The nuke launchers on that bomber use exactly the same warheads as our old MIRV complement, so we can just restock like six bombers with one anti-ship missile.

That would give weight to the typical "things revolve around the PCs", since their own crafts are quite literally what the commander uses to compensate for all the obsolete crap he's stuck with.
>>
>>55195198
It's literally just pathfinder, but set in ultra-high fantasy/sci-fi SPACE. Really the only thing you need to know is that Space-ships are an integral part of the core game rules, but space combat is absolutely shit unless you run a lot of houserules.

Also the generic base setting is hilariously bad. This game really needs a competent DM with a good custom setting, and a strong grasp over a lot of common space opera/western tropes. So here's a couple things:
> Grab a bunch of 3rd party supplements and .pdfs off of the thread/OP, you're going to need them. The game is pretty bad on it's own without them.
> The party starts with a ship, automatically. It levels with the party, and is a core part of the setting.
> You need to houserule a lot of things, because the game has hilariously bad scaling.
> Like seriously, the piloting DC to do a barrel-roll in a level 20 fighter craft is FUCKING 100. A level 20 character would literally need to roll in the ballpark of 60~ on a d20 to get that.
> Weapon damage scales MUCH faster than player health.

>>55195262
In my own setting, there's a bunch of different visually distinct 'subtypes' of Androids that are made by different corporations. Which range from everything from Sex-bots and common workers, to razor-edge combat models. Like take for example, a Yunhwa Precision Model-2, or a "Doll".

They're 6 - 7 feet tall humanoids, always female, and with a thin plastic 'skin' that's made to look like porcelain. The "Dolls" are often nearly featureless, with no actual genetalia(even their "breasts" have no nipples), aside from their faces. Many of them also sport antlers made from carbon fiber, which is supposed to be a mimickry of their CEO(who is an actual dragon, in her human form).

Their "security" variants include built in cloaking systems that feed off bioelectricity. The party encountered a kill-team made of these androids, with the callsign of "Snow Dragons".
>>
File: TIEPilot.jpg (284KB, 870x1219px) Image search: [Google]
TIEPilot.jpg
284KB, 870x1219px
>>55195327
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>55195368
Starship DCs cap at 70, anon, and the barrel roll is only 50. It's still not viable for basically any PC because of how the rules are written, but it's not 100.

Outside of starships, skill DC scaling is actually manageable at lower levels, but the multiplicative scaling basically punishes you for trying to do something your class isn't the best at once you get to higher levels.

I can't speak for fun, though, because I haven't had an opportunity to actually play it yet.
>>
>>55195454
Could somebody explain WHY there is DC scaling at all? Shouldn't things become easier as you become more skilled? And the difficulty based off an opponents skill if necessary?
>>
File: 1504184831748.jpg (37KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
1504184831748.jpg
37KB, 600x868px
>>55195490
>Could somebody explain WHY
paizo fucked up, they admitted it. it will be changed eventually. just homebrew it to fix it for now
>>
>>55195454
Starship combat is PAINFULLY slow too. My game had a very simple early encounter, where the party had just robbed a bank of several hard drives. They got onto their ship, and took off as a corporate kill-team was inserting in. But on their way out, they got strafed by two corporate fighters in low orbit.

> Simple combat, a single tier-1 Small Freighter, versus 2 Tier 1/4 fighters.
> It then lasted the next 4 hours.

Here's a few problems that need fixing.
> Starship combat scales with your SKILL RANKS, not actual skill. Therefore the operator pilot is as good at flying as the fucking mechanic.
> Starship shooting similarly scales poorly, so the party-face Envoy was as good at shooting as the actual ace-pilot who built his entire character for ship combat.

Basically you need to change it so that your party actually benefits from their skill modifiers, and available class bonuses. The player who literally built his entire Ace-Pilot Operator to be the goddamn red baron, needs to actually benefit from having a piloting bonus of +12 at level 1.

The gunnery needs to scale with your FULL shooting modifiers, or your Piloting Skill(but only if you're the pilot). The way I run it is that the pilot can fire his forward guns-only using his full piloting skill. Everyone else uses their BAB+Dexterity+Weapon Specialization. Make it pretty much exactly the same with every other role.

That way your party members actually feel like they benefit from building their characters to be good at ship combat.
>>
>>55195490
Because paizo refuses to do math, and barred the mechanics from their entire playtest from the looks of it.

some goddamn moron put that in, no one was ever allowed to take even ten seconds to crunch the numbers (which is why everyone figured it out as soon as leakanon started putting up the pictures but not even once before) and the result was that even in the shit you're best at, by endgame you've got a lower chance of succeeding than you did at level 1, though if it's what your class and feats most specialize you in you can still succeed at it - if not reliably any longer.

Now add in that for ships, class abilities and equipment DO NOT apply to spaceship actions, and you're left with DC 70 checks and an envoy with no bonus to his roll.
>>
>>55195490
Scaling may not be the best way to describe it, but basically, if you're using a skill, you'll need to beat either 15+1.5*CR or item level if it's just a DC, or 1.5*CR, usually +4 or +9 if it's an opposed check. For any given object, that value won't change - a level 1 lock will only ever be a level 1 lock, whether you're level 1 or you're coming back at level 15. But that level 15 lock is likely going to be harder for the level 15 character than the level 1 was for a level 1 character.

The 1.5* thing is actually pretty manageable if you're a Mechanic trying to do the things a Mechanic does, because you get a bonus from being a Mechanic to Engineering and Computers. But if your class doesn't give you that bonus to the skill you're trying to use, you can fuck right off at higher levels.

Starship DCs are fucked because they use even higher multipliers - 2 or even 3 - based primarily on the tier of your own ship. Which is the equivalent of the ship's level. So your ship gets better, but gets harder to do anything with, and it's getting harder faster than you're getting better.
>>
>>55195532
They were pressed for time and were completely rushing to get the book out on an early release schedule. That would be my best guess at least. Which would explain why they were completely unable to proofread the basic shit.

Which leaves me with the question of if they were pressed for time so much, why did they spend a completely inordinate amount of time shoveling SJW bullshit into their books?..
>>
>>55195539
They explicitly prevented things like fighters and shuttles from having weapons capable of threatening things at higher levels... problem is that doesn't mean "dreadnoughts" it means "other fighters and shuttles but ten levels from now"

Even the tier and upgrading, if you were hoping to just NOT spend your points so it doesn't get tougher, are actually linked to APL, leading to one of the first anons bringing this up on here a couple of weeks ago saying something along the lines of "Kirk and Spock have some encounters on the planet and level up, so now Scotty can never stop a warp-core breach again and Sulu forgot how to fly backwards"
>>
>>55195573
It really doesn't explain how a year of playtesting never so much as noticed multipliers on DCs. They never, ever tested the numbers there.
>>
>>55195573
Well, I don't know. Did the people writing the mechanics also write the fluff you're complaining about, or was that handled by someone else who was being paid specifically to write the fluff you're complaining about?

Semi-serious question. A lot of the math is pretty bad, yeah, but I really don't know how well you could connect that to any of the fluff existing.
>>
>>55195595
>It really doesn't explain how a year of playtesting never so much as noticed multipliers on DCs.
Maybe their playtesting focused exclusively on ERP?
>>
File: shortstack-making-flapjacks.jpg (188KB, 646x1240px) Image search: [Google]
shortstack-making-flapjacks.jpg
188KB, 646x1240px
What's the best role for a halfling to fill in Starfinder?
>>
>>55195623
cock sleave if its an incase halfing
>>
>>55195368
>Weapon damage scales MUCH faster than player health.
I'm glad to hear that that actually. Should help control irrational murderhoboing
>>
File: 90a7cb_6363464.jpg (103KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
90a7cb_6363464.jpg
103KB, 677x960px
>>55195583
Honestly that's just poor design. They really should have left that kind of problem up to the DM, who should be making a dreadnought basically unkillable on it's own.
> Party ignores the questline to obtain the manufacturer's specs for the evil corporation's Dreadnought, so they don't know about it's critical weakness.
> They also don't have the backup of the entire rebel faction, with a small-fleet of capital ships meant to hold it's attention while they and a small group of crack fighter pilots engage the dreadnought's critical weakness.
> Party goes to solo-engage a Dreadnought with their tiny ass Explorer. Because murder-hobos
> Dreadnought has literally thousands of HP, and is fully equipped with weapons that can slag capital ships.
> Party's Explorer proceeds to fly around the dreadnought, plinking away at it's literal thousands of HP, until one of the dreadnought gunners rolls a 20 and instantly slags the party ship.

It would be like if Luke Skywalker took his X-wing to go fight the deathstar, but without the plans that show the exhaust port weakness. So he just flies around shooting down tie fighters until one of the Turbolaser turrets gets a lucky hit on him. Do you even Space Opera?
>>
File: Mlj01PV.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mlj01PV.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>55195623
innocent bystander
>>
>>55195631
Actually that sounds like it wouldn't help most murderhobos either don't think about the possible consequences of their actions or are abusing exploits in the game to fuck the setting anyway.
>>
>>55195631
It would help slow down the weapons upgrade treadmill as well.
>>
>>55195683
Actually, that's how it's done in Traveler. A fighter can get into dogfighting range (although 0g so it's more like psychotic pvp-championship circlestrafing acrobatics) with a larger vessel, which can end up with something like a -8 to hit it (on 2d6 trying to get 8+ so you better have some beam laser turrets and a good gunner) at point-blank range, with the fighter's guns (more like its one gun) always pointed right into the thing's parts.

Problem is you'll need like fifty turns without ever getting hit once, and when you're 10,000km away those turrets can track you with great ease, but hey if there's 4-5 of you and you DO manage to get that close, the capship's completely fucked like in freespace.
>>
>>55195368
> Weapon damage scales MUCH faster than player health.

...does it really? I guess that at or near 20 it might, but the squishiest character you can even build without actively and pointlessly tanking your con is still getting an effective 9 HP per level. Most characters are going to get 12 or 13, and dedicated combatants will get 14 before con.
>>
File: 1503085688432.png (2MB, 714x924px) Image search: [Google]
1503085688432.png
2MB, 714x924px
>>55195744
Exactly this. Ideally the DM should have the combat setup in such a way that taking on capital-ships should be a long affair, and in a decisively storylined way. You need a hefty mixture of fighter-craft, bombers, and other capitals to take on really large ships.

> Yes you can evasion-tank the Dreadnought's lasers, but that's just fucking bait for one of those gunners to roll a lucky 20.
> Why do that when you can get friendly Frigates/Corvettes/Destroyers to take hits for you?

Let the wolfpack of Destroyers hold down the dreadnought's attention, while your fighters take on the enemy fighter craft. Because it's a dreadnought, and it would be stupid not to have it's own personal compliment of fighters, and your bombers go for critical functions like Engines, Reactors, and Shield Generators.

It really aught to be a complicated, hectic fight. And absolutely near the end of a campaign.
>>
>>55195368
>>55195264
Having played only 5E, what the everloving shit is this scaling?
>>
What are some key parts of old Golarion lore should I try to look into to try and fill out the cultural parts of Absalom Station? So far, reading the the CRB there is the Golden League which seems to be based off of Tian Xia what other countries would make for interesting ethnic gangs?
>>
>>55194990
nobody runs this game so what does it matter
>>
>>55195847
Another part is that those giant spinal weapons are not so good against small things. It's not too bad shifting a 30 ton fighter about so its centerline particle-beam punches a very small hole in a destroyer, but trying to do the same with a 300 kiloton monstrosity that has to dim for a minute before firing? Not quite as simple.

And ton for ton, chances are good that destroyer is packing a bit more in its front arc than the planet-buster is in its lower-back belly. But it would help if someone could keep the frigates off its back...
>>
>>55195913
>would make for interesting ethnic gangs?
evil white men?
>>
>>55195959

No, now go back to sucking BBC like a good little cuck.
>>
>>55195888
Brace yourself: You only don't understand because you can't yet believe we were talking about something THAT stupid...

First: Tier = APL. Any PC ship's tier, unless talking about a very temporary hijack or the like, is equal to the party's average level. If you're all level 15, the ship is tier 15. This is whether or not you've spent the points the tier gives you. Full stop.

You can double a starship's shield regen rate for 1 minute (they regen per minute so for one tick) by succeeding at a DC 15+(2xShip Tier) check. So, Tier 1 = DC 17 engineering check. Level 10 = Tier 10 = DC 35 engineering check. Doesn't matter if it's the same exact shield generator you've had all along. Only your level matters. Level 20 = DC 55.

A Captain can spend a resolve point and his action to do a check at DC 10 + 3xTier (DC 13 at level 1, DC 70 at level 20. Class abilities cannot apply to this, remember). Success gives the captain's action to one other player depending on the check you made (engineering to give it to the engineer, computers to give it to the science officer, and so on).

A Tier 1 Carrier can fly backwards this turn by using a DC 12 check (10 + 2x tier). An interceptor owned by a level 12 pilot can only succeed if it passes a DC 34 check.

Pressing the 'balance shields' button for the science officer to autodistribute shield energy into all four quadrants is a DC 17 check at level 1, and a DC 55 at level 20.

and so on...
>>
>>55196059
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>55196143
>>55196059
this sounds like Korean MMORPG logic

I know at least 1 game where it took you longer to heal the higher level you were because you healed on a per-point basis, rather than a % basis
>>
>>55196059
The same goes for the majority of skills over in the skills chapter, except they're not x2 or x3 most of the time.

You want to be sorta decent at stealth but not the true "completely sneaky" guy, just, enough to not cause him shit when you need to stick behind a crate as he sneaks by? Well fuck you. Because skills are against the HIGHER of either an entity's own skill bonus (so, say, perception) OR 15+1.5x the encounter CR. The bonus is generally 15+1.5x the encounter CR + 4 if they're bad at it or +9 if they're good at it. Whoops.

And it's not just stealth. Any skill except for a few very specific exceptions like I think acrobatics, is like this. So any skill you do not heavily specialize in with your class abilities? Forget it. By level 10-12 your chances of success are crap, and by level 16+ anything you're not a top-expert in just can't succeed at all, because you can't roll a 23 or 24 with just a d20.
>>
>>55195684
Anybody know what this is from? I love ultraviolent animes
>>
>>55196143
And because you're probably wondering?
No, the only bonuses available other than "your stat + your basic skill bonus (ranks, +3 if class skill) + skill focus feat (except from the mechanic's exocortex since that's a class ability giving it) are the ship's computer, which can if very very very expensive give up to ... +10 to two actions on the ship per turn, tops.

There is no other equipment to give you bonuses if you thought "oh but obviously you'll just buy better engineering controls with a few points"... no. There are none, the basic normal actions just get tougher and tougher and tougher as you level until most can't do the toughest ones at all.
>>
Are you trying to inject cuteness in your games sfg?

What kind of images do you use for kasatha, shirren and vesk?
>>
>>55196202
It's a Tomino classic: Ideon.
>>
>>55196143
>>55196169
>>55196214
The one upside is that the design lead himself has explicitly stated the starship DCs are a problem and will be examined!

This won't do anything to fix normal skills, though, so that's still terrible at higher levels.
>>
>>55195409
This shit does't make sense, I'm pretty sure tie fighters werent assigned to individual pilots and they all had to shuffle per mission. Why does that one have kill markers?
>>
>>55196214
>>55196163
Why the fuck would things EVER get harder as you're more used to them?
>>
>>55196228
>What kind of images do you use for kasatha, shirren and vesk?
Pics of roaches, lizards, and coneheads.
>>
>>55196246
That's true for the lower rungs of pilots in TIE/LNs, but there's actually a lot of elite squadrons out there. Anyone able to survive a couple of missions in a TIE is worth a promotion.

Customization may be frowned upon in the Empire's fighters, but if you're one of the five TIE Interceptors on that star destroyer, at the very least the seat's angle stays just the way you like it every time.
>>
File: 1456647584884.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456647584884.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I see that weapons have different tiers and what not but what's the best way to handle special weapons?

Basically, there are a number of weapons from different games I want to re-create in system. pic related definitely of a devotee of Asmodeus to smite cultist of Rovagug.
>>
>>55196250
Paizo: 1.5 years of playtesting gender pronouns, 0.0 years of checking if the math even works out at its most basic level of usage
>>
File: PZO7205.jpg (327KB, 923x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PZO7205.jpg
327KB, 923x1200px
>>55196059
>>55196143
The good news is Paizo's diverse hiring practices have resulted in some great ideas for character models
>>
>>55196323
>Its not enough that its a fat fuck, it actually has to be a fat fuck with tumblr hair coloring
>>
>>55196233
Thanks
>>
>>55196345
You have to admit it really looks like a player though. It even covers both genders
>>
>>55196323
Is that Vladimir Harkonnen after he was infected or poisoned but before he completely turned into the floating pussy pig?
>>
>>55196323
You know, I could ignore that thing when it was just in the book, because sometimes things go wrong and you have to run with it anyway. But I don't know how they could think it's a good idea to put that on a cover. That, of all the designs they already have.
>>
>>55196379

Technically in the book he could still walk, the suspensor rig just helped him to carry his bulk. That said, the dude is the fucking iconic for Arcane Assailant and is a member of the Hellknights
>>
File: SJW.jpg (74KB, 400x544px) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
74KB, 400x544px
>>55196364
yeah, but in a rather... slaaneshi way.
>>
>>55196379

Maybe Beast Rabban.
>>
Remember when we used to complain about how dumb valeros looked?

I kind of miss those days...
>>
>>55196323
I identify with him - he is dark, edgey, and has a positive body image like me. He is my new spirit-kin.
>>
>>55196543
>He
>>
File: xenobiology.jpg (308KB, 893x1250px) Image search: [Google]
xenobiology.jpg
308KB, 893x1250px
>>55194962
ok /sfg/
stat them
>>
>>55196691
no
>>
File: 1501429940400.jpg (600KB, 1280x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1501429940400.jpg
600KB, 1280x1151px
>>55196691
Do it yourself faggot.
>>
>>55196691
+2 dex +2 con +2 cha
-2 int -2 wis
>>
>>55196398
I recycled my Starfinder Pawns of him
>>
So what part of the system do you like the most, /sfg/, and why is it garbage? Personally, I like building starships. It's actually the part of the mechanics I find most interesting right now. Unfortunately, starship combat is the most broken part of the game right now, and the actual numbers for ship scale and the like aren't really any better.
>>
>>55196691

is this porn?
>>
>>55197176
Yes.
>>
File: 1503116331858.jpg (47KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
1503116331858.jpg
47KB, 400x526px
>>55196691
thats a hard one.
they are hot but have super weak self control.
>>
>>55196691
+2 Con/Cha -2 Wis with a severe penalty to will Saves in certain conditions
>>
>>55197176
Incase makes amazing porn but its a shame that he rarely does second chapters.
>>
>>55197240
They don't have weak self control, it's just human pheromones are a narcotic and aphrodisiac to them.
>>
>>55196691
...sauce?
>>
>>55197697
Don't answer that, I'm just retarded since I was distracted by the art
>>
>>55197697

The artist is Incase.
>>
>>55195573
I love how the pol-tards can't go five seconds without frothing at the mouth about anything they see as SJW. Not even discussions on mechanics and numbers are immune, since the little shits will just keep inserting their bitching everywhere.
>>
>>55195573

>Rule mechanics and fluff must be written by the exact same person

You're the type of person who gets angry at the cashier for why the price of their burger has gone up, aren't you?
>>
>>55198215
I only do that when they don't change their signage to reflect the new price. Ambush pricing is illegal, at least in this country.
>>
>>55196691

Heroin addicts. Author even admitted it.
>>
>>55198580

wow
>>
>>55196059
So obviously those DCs should only have increased when the skill of the opposition increases, like your level 20 rogue needs their +23 Stealth skill mod because they're up against a higher Perception skill. That's obvious, and they were stupid to present their rules in that way because everyone is going to look at that and say "those rules for spaceships don't make sense".

But ignoring that, why does DC increase by 2 each level when skill modifier only increases by 1 each level?

Add to that your ability mod increasing by +1 every 8 levels (assuming you're bumping that 18 up) with a +1 for the occasional ability boost gear (no idea how often you get those) and a +1 from your class for every three levels or so (e.g. the operative's insight bonus). Are all those miscellaneous bonuses supposed to let you keep pace and get you the other +1 per level you need to keep up?

I'm going through the maths and attempting a quick n dirty conversion from PF/3e scaling to 5e Bounded Accuracy just to see if that works. Trying to get my head around the logic for this scaling. It ALMOST looks like, on average, PCs do in fact get a +2 every level and the rest is 4e-tier crappy mechanics contextualising.
>>
>>55196059
You know, I always thought that PF team was just downright inept when it came to math. But this shit right here? This thing has outright malicious intent written all over it. In big bold letters.
>>
>>55199960
A lot of it is because they're still thinking in PF terms. A DC 55 is fucking easy to reach at 20th level in PF.
>>
>>55199960
I don't think it's malicious, but I do think it's unnecessarily conservative. They're jumping through hoops to try to keep DCs and bonuses at about the same level through an adventuring career, similarly to Pathfinder. The problem is that they've contextualised their mechanics poorly and they haven't fixed the issue of the enormous gulf between low and high level characters.

This is why I'm working on this homebrew that uses 5e maths instead of 3e maths to power Pathfinder.

>>55199622
So, continuing that, if you were playing Starfinder with more 5e based skill progression and less terrible terrible DC scaling, would you still expect to see a character like the Envoy be proficient in 8 different skills?

5e has about the same number of proficiencies, and each character has between 2 and 4 from their class, with two more from their background. (And a few more if you count tool proficiencies as skills, which they sort of are. Disguise is a tool in 5e, as is their equivalent of Engineering.)

So it might work, but it feels a bit off to have a character just get 8 skills from their first level. Would you always pick Envoy as your first class if that meant effectively getting 8 skill ranks for your entire career? Envoy1/Soldier19?
>>
How do you guys make monsters for Starfinder, by using Pathfinder charts or aproximating stats? I like what they did with the rules, what I don't understand is what is the pourpouse of SP? Do some class abilities use it? For no Feats and Spells use/affect them.
>>
>>55200000
Impressive Get, but more importantly, how so? I've never run PF at that level. What are you adding to your roll that isn't ability (+9, maybe?) and skill ranks (+24). A +33 isn't getting you up to DC 55.
>>
>>55200000
So you are saying that they are not malicious or inept but retarded?

You don't even need actual playtesting to see something like this. The only way you can screw this up is if you can add 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>55200013
>The problem is that they've contextualised their mechanics poorly and they haven't fixed the issue of the enormous gulf between low and high level characters.

The gulf is okay as long as you acknowledge it and make it clearly stated. Ace pilots shredding opposition fleets to pieces and dreadnoughts loaded up on prototype equipment and ancient artifacts are a staple of space opera/space fantasy. And that's okay.

You just don't need to try and make the characters galactic heroes from the very beginning.
>>
>>55200078
>Ace pilots shredding opposition fleets to pieces and dreadnoughts loaded up on prototype equipment and ancient artifacts are a staple of space opera/space fantasy. And that's okay.

That's a good point. This game doesn't want to be Shadowrun, where Johnny Rentacop gets a shot off when you aren't expecting it and kills your character. Stormtroopers will never hit Luke Skywalker.
>>
What are the current best race/class combinations?
>>
>>55200013
Still replying to myself, the Soldier is the only class that doesn't get an insight bonus to a skill. Is that OK? Are they essentially never going to be able to make the high level high DC skill checks?
>>
>>55200032
Skill focus is +6, you can get magic items that are +5 to a skill, +1 from a trait if it's a skill you're focusing on which brings us to +45, which is 50% odds of success, so normal difficulty task.
Then there's spells and aid another and situational bonuses... and then I'm running dry.
>>
>>55200160
Race doesn't really matter, because ability modifiers don't change your stats "if" you're using point buy. Look at it. You can get 18 strength on the big lizard man and the tiny rat man equally easily. The game even points this out with their standard ability tables.

18, 14, 11, 10, 10, 10
16, 16, 11, 10, 10, 10
14, 14, 14, 11, 10, 10

Race doesn't affect that, and the other racial bonuses aren't that major.
>>
>>55200182
>Skill focus is +6
huh
>>
>>55200316
>>55200182
Skill focus and the feat that boosts two skills to +2 both double after you get ten ranks, so that's +10, not +6.
>>
File: johnson-ting-horus15.jpg (3MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
johnson-ting-horus15.jpg
3MB, 1414x2000px
>>55200338
>both double after you get ten ranks
do they stack tho? i dont think you can get 2 feat bonuses to skills
>>
>>55200361
They don't, as they're both Insight bonuses.

Thing is, in Starfinder, Skill Focus and the scaling class bonuses are Insight based as well, so they don't stack either. The Operative gets two Skill Focus feats that it can't use after level 7. The Exocortex Mechanic will want to change Skill Focus Engineering or Computers at level 9 for the same reason (although they do have the option of doing that.)

I've almost finished homebrewing the skill system for Starfinder into something closer to 5e. Couldn't resist having a crack at the Soldier, Solarian and Operative while I was in there, making them a bit more reasonable at least to my mind.

On that note, are people OK with the way that the Soldier and Solarian get higher accuracy than the rest of the classes? 5e did away with that, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing for Starfinder's classes. Are we OK with all classes being combat classes but some guys just being better at rolling to hit?
>>
File: 1490974679403.jpg (74KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490974679403.jpg
74KB, 500x358px
Wasn't this thread posted EXACTLY as the bump limit was reached at the last thread?

Does it mean it's okay to do the same thing in the future?
>>
>>55200449
Considering that they don't have much besides it? You could remove it and point out to players that they could skip these classes and take others.
>>
File: Bounded Accuracy.png (130KB, 177x344px) Image search: [Google]
Bounded Accuracy.png
130KB, 177x344px
>>55200510
Gotcha, the fighty classes keep their accuracy.

Not ready to write this up yet, but the core of what I've got so far is that, instead of BAB and skill ranks at every level, characters get Expertise from the class they take their first level in. You get a +2 to +6 bonus (depending on level on things you're proficient with. That's how it works in 5e's more robust maths.

You get twice that bonus on a limited set of other things. That's called Expertise in 5e... and in Starfinder if you're an Envoy. The classes basically already have this mechanic, and classes get differentiated by this more strongly than just which skills they've put points into, so I'm more or less keeping it as it is.

Soldiers and Solarians get double proficiency on attack rolls, Mechanics get Expertise on Computers and Engineering, Envoys get Expertise on Sense Motive and one additional skill they can pick freely with more choices as they level. Operatives... it's my homebrew, so I'm reducing them down to just getting two Expertises, based on whatever Specialization they pick, rather than Expertise with EVERYTHING. Also they get proficiency with Initiative rolls, which seems neat and special enough for them.

I want to give the fighters something on top of "just" attack rolls. Solarians have their weird flexible doesn't-keep-up-with-levelling Sidereal bonus. Soldiers don't get anything. Maybe the physical skills? Athletics or Acrobatics depending on whether you picked Strength or Dexterity for your key ability? Could work.

Regardless, this all needs a proper write-up to be usable, and I still need to tackle the knock on effects of scaling BAB and AC.
>>
>>55198177
It isn't bitching if it's baked right into the CRB!
>>
Do you guys think some of the new stuff and design choices they made could be added to Pathfinder to make it less of a shit it is? They added stuff from 5E to make the game better. SP is pretty much short rest HP and there are a lot of things you can activate using inspiration whom you get by default.
>>
File: SF Soldier Skill.png (92KB, 1441x865px) Image search: [Google]
SF Soldier Skill.png
92KB, 1441x865px
>>55200177
This is how the Soldier performs with a skill based off of the one stat they invest absolutely everything in. If they don't maximize a stat, eventually they can't even succeed by taking 10. The Solarian is barely better off, because their unchanging +1d6 is no better or even worse than skill focus half the time.

At level 20, a Soldier cannot even get coin flip odds if they didn't start with an 18 in the associated stat and then put everything they have into it. I don't think a Soldier should be as good at engineering as an equivalent Mechanic, but if they've been investing in Intelligence and Engineering at every level even as just a secondary role, and they go out of their way to pick up skill focus for it on top, it's bullshit that they can't even get even odds to pass a check for their level.
>>
Are starfinder humans the weakest race?
>>
>>55201818
I doubt it, unless humans have somehow lost their bonus feat. That right there makes them just plain better than most any race including some of those special snowflake races that have pluses out the ass.
>>
>>55195030
Why should they even identify as anything without glands and hormones and an artificial mind? Wouldn't that overcomplicate them for whatever they're supposed to do?
Would make only sense for sexbots,
and now I have my answer.
Those guys were fucking degenerates.
>>
>>55201887
They were slaves primaraly, bet someonne did what Ghost in the Shell has. Made daughters or sex partners from them. Dunno why would androids make new androids to be able to become sex bots, it is not like the robots feel pleasure or something.
>>
>>55195030

You're trying very hard to push a meme but what if, just bear with me here, what if you could identify as no gender because you're not a fully biological being and you focus more on being a being of pure logic and reason with no desire to emulate a race you only sort of look like?
>>
>>55201887
Yes, why would the nearly human bioconstruct with no strong cultural background own try to emulate key aspects of their creators in an effort to develop and explore their own identities? It's completely inconceivable.

Even setting aside the inevitable sexbot degeneracy, this isn't actually that hard to figure out.

>>55201932
Given that androids are basically robots in name only and have no immunity to pain effects, I see no reason to think they're completely lacking in pleasure either.
>>
>>55201942
Because that's not what Androids are, they experience emotions... They're just bad at them.

>>55201932
Androids totally feel pleasure, they're still vulnerable to effects that target your sensations which mean they still experience them.

The only substantial difference between Androids and Humanoids in regards to sex and relationships is they likely view it as a mostly pleasurable act - passion and intimacy comes hard to them, which suggests they don't go into relationships looking for it.
>>
>>55195573
>why did they spend a completely inordinate amount of time shoveling SJW bullshit into their books?
Such things would only take an hour at best, probably less. Especially since you can make it up on the fly as you write the books, so it most likely took no time at all.
You don't actually think they hold several hour-long meetings and discussions over the kind of gender androids self-identify?
>>
I just realized what theme we're missing out on, the theme they should have added in.

Frontiersman. You know, things like prospectors, trailblazers, colonists, even survivalists or castaways. What other Theme does a good job embodying the person living off an alien world?
>>
File: didnt know.jpg (142KB, 787x418px) Image search: [Google]
didnt know.jpg
142KB, 787x418px
>>55202072
you think they didn't?
>>
>>55202025
Exactly, so they can just have glands like humans in "The Culture" that give them the pleasure of sex. If you don't pursue it because of love you feel for a person then why the fuck bother making it physical if you can stimulate it because you are a Bio-Cyborg. Let's think like Androids for a secound, perfectly reasonable from their way of operating since they are part machine they should have their right globe more developed, leading to more direct view of the world.
>>
>>55201765
>I don't think a Soldier should be as good at engineering as an equivalent Mechanic, but if they've been investing in Intelligence and Engineering at every level even as just a secondary role, and they go out of their way to pick up skill focus for it on top, it's bullshit that they can't even get even odds to pass a check for their level.
Strongly agree.

The way I'm looking at the numbers for this homebrew, I want it to basically break down as nonproficient/proficient/expertise giving you a 40%/65%/90% chance of succeeding at something difficult. You can just say "proficient/experts only" if you want a roll to be reserved for a particular type of character, so the number bloat as levels stack up is completely unnecessary. Why shouldn't a Soldier be able to contribute?
>>
is the human lady on the page on human race, holding a space helmet, and holding sunglasses in the other hand... like she was wearing them both?
>>
>>55202237
She might be getting ready to put one or the other on, but yours is a much more entertaining interpretation and therefore correct.
>>
How long till Paizo releases a campaign where you play as a Goblin space pirate?
>>
>>55202278
until next gencon
i bet they'll do we be goblins in space
>>
>>55202321
>>55202278
"We be" is a campaign starter at best, a drunken convention event normally.

Given the emphasis on ships, I expect a space version of the Skull and Shackles AP sooner than it took in PF.

The Spess Gobs have a bonus to INT, however, so they're going to be more Rick and Morty than Bevis & Butthead.
>>
>>55201866
Nope, they still have the feat, +2 to any one ability and an additional skill point per level.
>>
>>55202543
Then their still one of the best races out there, feats aren't something to be taken lightly.
>>
>>55202562
Especially when you can get weapon focus in all weapons you are proficient with in only 2 feats with a system that doesn't give many bonuses to attacks at all.
>>
>>55196059
The truenamer... it came back...
>>
>>55202677
The difference is Truenamer was a class. This is an entire subsystem/minigame which applies to EVERYONE.
>>
>>55202677
>>55202701
Granted they have pretty much said "yup it's busted, we'll fix it".
>>
>>55202465
I'd rather have a pure-hearted exploration to be honest, space pirates sounds mighty tiresome.
>>
>>55202710

Here's my issue with that: Why the FUCK didn't anyone actually look at those numbers before? I mean, honestly pretty much all of Starfinder is a bunch of fuck ups across the board mechanically, and questionable fluff at best.

I don't give a rats ass that they'll issue errata, I expect them to have put out the correct numbers and to have tested their shit in the most basic possible manner which clearly didn't happen before putting out the product.
>>
>>55203147
no guarantee the errata will be any good, either.
There were already people defending this mechanic, so it wouldn't be surprising if they do something like lower the x2 to x1.5 and the x3 to x2.5 and call it a day.
>>
>>55195532
Your reminder that anyone who says that the rules were written wrong are lying and to not believe it, the rules are bad on purpose and anyone who says otherwise us a liar
>>
>>55202025
>Because that's not what Androids are, they experience emotions... They're just bad at them.

What do emotions have to do with gender? Gender is how a language (and by extension a culture) differentiates between its males and females.

It has nothing to fucking do with if you can experience emotions or not, hell, in most languages even objects have gender, and objects don't even have biological sex.
>>
So I want to run a game inspired by Firefly-Serenity/The Han Solo Trilogy novels/Mass Effect (sort of), where the PCs are sort of space mailmen doing odd jobs across the galaxy. Is Starfinder good for that?
>>
>>55203376

Sure.
>>
Second time's the charm and let's not waste post space.

What do you think of this envoy fix I've come up with, /sfg/? It bolt-ons spellcast and a subclass system to the Envoy, not replacing anything they currently have.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b8hx7z53hJ-9JH86mksOWhVtTBNJ4k1tjN1rBBxJROE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Is Int a dump stat now? A bunch of useful knowledges got pushed to Wis (Mysticism is Arcana, Religion, Planes, and Spellcraft rolled into 1!), and with skills more condensed, you need less skill points.
>>
>>55203147
Simple answer is they were rushed. The devs were mandated to build a new system, but still make it compatible with Pathfinder stuff (let that idea sink in) and have it ready ASAP. On the AMA they've pretty much said that they knew some of the systems were broken but they had to put them out as is because their boss said so.
>>
>>55203147
>>55203766
Another complication was that they didn't have a full team dedicated to making SF from start to finish. The lead devs had to make due with temporarily pulling people from different projects to help for a while before those people had to go back to what ever else they were doing.
>>
Can anyone upload the flipmaps in pdf? :(
>>
>>55203147
>>55203766
Gotta get the system out fast for that sweet, sweet GenCon cash. Who cares if the designers are saying it's busted? They can just fix it later.
>>
>>55203766
That sounds familiar.
Awfully familiar. Mid-Level-Management familiar.

They were actively set up to fail.
>>
>>55204037
>It doesn't matter if it bluescreens on startup! Give us your money now and maybe if we feel like it later on we'll put out a patch!
>>
File: mechanic clothes.jpg (100KB, 529x998px) Image search: [Google]
mechanic clothes.jpg
100KB, 529x998px
>>55194962
i think these clothes are pretty cool for a mechanic, do they look plausibly radiation resistant?
>>
>>55204591
Stationwear exists, so yes. Though that might be inching more toward Estex? Estex is "thick, durable fabric" but that's pretty ambiguous. Either way, you can definitely just fluff a low level armor as looking like that, because some of the low level armor is explicitly clothing with protections hidden inside it. Throw up your hood and activate a forcefield for your face, and you're now radiation shielded in that.
>>
File: 1503758574583.jpg (99KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1503758574583.jpg
99KB, 736x1104px
>>55204688
sweeeeet my starship reactor engy character is now fitted with the latest duds
>>
>>55204045
Uhh... when has Paizo ever released something that wasn't broken?

Starfinder is literally the best product in years, and that's all the information you need about the dev team.
>>
>>55203376
Maybe. The D20 "Zero to Hero" obsession gets in the way to some extent.
>>
>>55204881
Aside from that almost hazardous ejection power on her shootin iron, that's a good hardware pic.
>>
File: derive_f_fullpic_1.jpg (27KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
derive_f_fullpic_1.jpg
27KB, 550x400px
>>55204946
they really need to hire a mathemetician or statistician or someone that has the attention to detail to make their math function correctly.
>>
>>55204591
Realistically speaking it's not a matter of radiation-resistance directly as modern materials won't block X-ray emissions or shorter (gamma, cosmic rays, etc). Rather what clothing blocks normally is particulate matter, which while less penetrative has incredibly devastating effects if it manages to get inside you. Skin stops alpha particles, but what happens if you breathe a dust in that decays into the stuff? That's some heavy fucking damage.

Clothes like pic-related are for keeping out hazardous materials of all kinds.

The problem with the ones shown in your picture is that they offer little to no protection against the worst of it: dust and aerosols. You'll notice there are numerous nooks and crannies (most notably POCKETS) where stuff can infiltrate and settle rather than slide off. This makes it harder to clean too which means decontamination just got that much more tedious.

There's also little to no protection from shit getting up into your forearms. If I were to guess your image is of a cold-weather jumpsuit for regular work conditions and moderate protection from contaminated greases or liquid chemicals? It's a *lot* better than nothing, but it's not a dedicated hazmat suit.

You want something where bad shit will glide off instead of stick and react, and with a minimum amount of avenues for any dangerous materials to get in and close to you (or worse yet ON you). Time of exposure and dose (as altered by distance in particular) are the two critical parameters for radioactive materials.

A tightly shut suit capable of making a decent seal around the entire body once a helmet or breathing apparatus is added is ideal, and if the materials used can block a measure of radiation (which I believe SF uses forcefields for this purpose), so much the better.
>>
>>55205021
the words on her boob made me snicker
>>
>>55205098
forgot pic

>>55205021
the words on her boob made me snicker
>>
>>55205145
how did it send despite cancelling. how do I get rid of this...
>>
File: vinicius-cardoso-6-2.jpg (346KB, 1920x1491px) Image search: [Google]
vinicius-cardoso-6-2.jpg
346KB, 1920x1491px
>>55205098
>>55205145
so..............
good enough
>>
>>55205401
at least drop the pockets. nobody wants thorium dust just sitting in there waiting for the batteries to run out while your clothes are piled up on the floor.
>>
Anyone have any plot hooks they want to share?
>>
>>55205622
DL the free version of Stars Without Number, and visit the Traveller General for a link to the Patron tables (and anything else about Patrons, for that matter) in Mongoose Traveller 1.

The Referee tools in SWN and the Patron tables in Traveller should keep you in plots for years.
>>
>>55205622
I kinda wanna run a space hulk style thing with a massive abandoned ship of unknown origin popping out of the drift from a jump so long it's become populated with a myriad of creatures from a bunch of different planes that got dragged along in the jump.
>>
File: ISI-C93 GX.jpg (9KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
ISI-C93 GX.jpg
9KB, 300x187px
>>55205771
I kinda wanna do something along those lines, except Descent

>captcha: Catling Guns
>>
File: aaron-smith-treemon-4.jpg (357KB, 1920x1357px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-smith-treemon-4.jpg
357KB, 1920x1357px
>>55205771
>popping out of the drift from a jump so long it's become populated with a myriad of creatures from a bunch of different planes that got dragged along in the jump.
WHERE WE ARE GOING WE DONT NEED EYES
>>
>>55205771
Keep in mind that you can only make it so old, since the Drift has only been a known thing for about 314 years. Maybe that's long enough, though, because unchecked life can do really impressive things in just a little time.

But maybe that's not long enough, and this ship of unknown origin is even more mysterious once people can get close enough to put a date on it.
>>
>>55205974
>the drift obeys normal time
>>
>>55205985
There's nothing to indicate a day inside is any different from a day outside, given the travel times provided. Of course, if the mysterious space hulk has gone and ignored that, doesn't that just introduce a different, vaguely unsettling revelation of its own?
>>
>>55206076

It would be assumed that time flows normally in the drift if the one AP where a Corpse Fleet Ship is stuck their and waiting for parts for repair is any indication.
>>
What armor is most analogous to the Engineering Suit from Dead Space? I want to say the Estex, but that's only because every other light armor is absurdly sleek.
>>
File: thomas-puggelli-djibz.jpg (239KB, 983x1297px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-puggelli-djibz.jpg
239KB, 983x1297px
>>55194962
ima post space suit thingies
>>
File: thomas-puggelli-alban.jpg (170KB, 983x1256px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-puggelli-alban.jpg
170KB, 983x1256px
>>55206964
>>
File: thomas-puggelli-nico.jpg (182KB, 1003x1256px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-puggelli-nico.jpg
182KB, 1003x1256px
>>55206985
>>
File: thomas-puggelli-1-mat.jpg (198KB, 1008x1297px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-puggelli-1-mat.jpg
198KB, 1008x1297px
>>55207005
>>
File: 1500958309354.jpg (86KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500958309354.jpg
86KB, 660x800px
>>
File: thomas-puggelli-laure.jpg (192KB, 959x1309px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-puggelli-laure.jpg
192KB, 959x1309px
>>55207032
>>
File: 1293826039472.jpg (51KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
1293826039472.jpg
51KB, 620x466px
So let's talk about the !warhammer cultist in setting. Are they exclusivly worshippers of Rovagug or are there other entities who could call on them to end everything for the sake of ending? How do you plan to use them in your games?
>>
>>55207197
That cultist make no sense. His teeth would rot quickly without lips.
>>
File: 639a180c177e8f13fa73eaf8bf9431d9.jpg (320KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
639a180c177e8f13fa73eaf8bf9431d9.jpg
320KB, 740x1024px
>>55207267

Trifiling concern when you are trying to bring about oblivion.
>>
>>55207291
>>55207267
And surely a demonstration of conviction. If you're still around when your teeth start to rot, you have clearly been insufficiently zealous in your pursuit of destruction, self and otherwise.
>>
>>55207197

But anon, Rovagug was sealed inside of Golarion itself. With Golarion missing, is there even still a Rough Beast to unleash?
>>
>>55207370

What about it's manifestations? Or baring that anything else that can threathen the universe besides the Swarm
>>
>>55207400
There's the Devourer, the very embodiment of entropy.
>>
>>55201818
Yes. The lack of good feats combined with the higher amount of skill points and the fact that other races get better ability spreads makes humans the worst to play.

Yes, your racial ability points matter. A human mechanic can run with 14 dex/18 int or 16 dex/16 int, whereas any of the many Dex/Int races can run 16/18 or 18/16.

Getting +2 to your dex is clearly a better option than getting an extra weapon focus at level 1. If you're a soldier, you're already struggling to spend your combat feats in meaningful ways anyway.

Their strongest ability is now Skilled, because the consolidation of skills makes taking one extra skill stronger. But if you're playing a ranged combat character and would put your +2 into dex, then any of the dex/int races is already better than Skilled, because you're still getting the +1 skill, and getting an extra +2 to your intelligence score. There is no reason to play a human physical fighter either, because Kasatha still get a +2 strength and a +2 wisdom, getting that Will save up (along with their +2 atheletics/acrobatics/culture and their 4 arms, letting you have a two-handed melee weapon out with a rifle), and Vesk just get bonus HP along with extra AC that you can't find elsewhere, low-light vision, and fear resistance. The Human can't take toughness to catch up to the Vesk, because the Vesk is going to take toughness, too.

Humans are just inferior in Starfinder. Maybe it'll change when feats actually get added in future books.
>>
File: 1477271000698.jpg (200KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
1477271000698.jpg
200KB, 1024x762px
>>55207491

I guess I was mixing the two up then. Regardless, some kind of cultist is important because not only do I want to use them but they are key to a character concept I have wherein a soldier devotes himself to Asmodeus on his path to destroy the cultist Punisher style.
>>
File: 1483719570614.jpg (56KB, 811x845px) Image search: [Google]
1483719570614.jpg
56KB, 811x845px
>Skill checks only work when GM's friends are trying
>LMAO why aren't you trying to solve this problem?
>>
>>55207671
>Not being friends with everyone in your gaming group.
>>
It just finally clicked that only half your stats even matter in Starship combat. Strength, Con, and Wis are all completely useless, no matter what role you're in.

What can a Mystic even contribute to the ship if they don't want to pump dex?
>>
File: Capture.png (217KB, 405x345px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
217KB, 405x345px
>>55208070
>if they don't want to pump dex?
why?
>>
>>55208070
i guess you could pump int and be a science officer or cha and be captain
>>
>>55208364
I want to play a brutish thug!
>>
>>55208364
Is anyone else planning to give their Drow Slavic accents and odd vocabulary?
>>
>>55208364
Because I want to be able to play the spiritual leader of the party with the wisdom of Damoritosh the conqueror, and wade into melee to chastise the unworthy with the fists he has made suitable for subduing the inferior. Because even if it's not optimal, I can make a functional Vesk Mystic who has enough wisdom to cast spells and enough strength to hold his own in melee. But if I'm doing that, I'm not pumping dex, and I don't need much of it with heavy armor anyway.

But the moment I step on a ship with this idea, I'm going to be useless.
>>
>>55208617

Are there any spells that can affect a ship?
>>
>>55208652
Or affect the other crew members.

Rogue Trader does this better. Every "class" has a role on ship and off ship. Took me a while to realise why exactly there was no ninja class when Dark Heresy had the Assassin, but of course a guy who doesn't do tech, people, or guns has no place on a ship.

If it were me, I'd have made the Mechanic be more Strength based. Give them all heavy armour, shift them toward melee weapons. Because they don't need to be gunners to be effective on a ship. Any class that has an emphasis on melee needs to also have something else to do when they're on a ship. Rogue Traders have melee, but they're also the Captain. Techpriests are melee. Hell, the Dark Eldar mercenary has the "option" of being a super pilot so they have something to do when they're on ship. The game shouldn't have classes with nothing to do on a ship.

But seriously, I expect that a Mystic does have some options for buffing the crew. Crew, tech, or guns. Pick one, or be useless in Ship scenes. Every class and character needs at least one.
>>
File: jose-parodi-droid-2.jpg (2MB, 1920x2130px) Image search: [Google]
jose-parodi-droid-2.jpg
2MB, 1920x2130px
>>55208617
use powerarmor to get free 18str
>>
File: lars-sowig-thesirens-final.jpg (332KB, 1920x912px) Image search: [Google]
lars-sowig-thesirens-final.jpg
332KB, 1920x912px
>>55208617
i bet you can convince our DM to make a magical subsystem in the ship that operates on wis and mystics. make it a magical science officer or something. you use magic to target enemy ships instead of computers.

kinda like the pychic white antanae people in that enterprise episode with the drone ship controlled by phychic machines
>>
>>55208652
Mystic has no spells that can meaningfully interact with ships, and in terms of spell combat the rest is on the level of "save people from dying to cosmic radiation if the ship explodes" or "heal people from the radiation damage the enemy nukes did because no one bothered turning on their environmental protections." That is the level of utility the Mystic spell list provides to ship combat.

>>55208810
As much as I like the idea of a priest in power armor, this basically says "pump dex anyway." Nevermind the giant gaps in levels between suits.

So I guess the only alternative is basically keeping Piloting maxed out and accepting this would be a mediocre gunner because you can't aim a railgun with strength.

Wasn't having Perception as a must-have skill enough? Did we really need a second one?
>>
>>55209019
And in terms of ship combat, not spell combat. Frustration makes me illiterate, apparently.
>>
>>55207491
>>55207370
That's a plot point anon! Obviously we must quest through space to find him and unleash the cosmic apocalypse!
>>
>>55208906
>>55209019
ok this subsystem is called "mana sensors" or some shit. it operates identically to the science station but it is a magical device crystal orb instead of a computer.

i want to make this work becuse your character concept is too awesome to not work
>>
>>55208070
>What can a Mystic even contribute to the ship if they don't want to pump dex?
Sit on the bridge and point out the blatantly obvious ala Counselor Troi.
Your party will be grateful.
>>
>>55209139

Perhaps have some kind of system that allows certain spells to be amplified to ship wide levels so you can use spells that normally only work at small ranges at ship wide ranges but only those certain spells.

Similarly the Technomancer could also fill that role if they have the same spells.
>>
>>55209285
>Monster is screaming
>Troi suggests the monster might be angry

>Crewman is tired, reticent and withdrawn
>Troi, ever the genius, realizes he might be depressed
>>
File: 1498342218014.jpg (163KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498342218014.jpg
163KB, 1024x662px
>>55210251

Better yet, rather than use the user's spells the ship has special componenets that have it's own special "Ship Spells" with modules you have to buy to gain access to these spells. Anyone who has spell slots can use them but the more powerful modules requires people with high spell casting slots (i.e. 6th level Ship Spells need 6th level casters)
>>
>>55207565
Anyone got this image without the watermark?
>>
>>55210451
this sounds fucking rad as shit. you should totally develop this idea and make a pdf with it.
>>
>>55195454
I think the problem with DCs is that they went sensible in some places and then inflicted stagflation in other places.

Probably the best example is with computers. The Computer rules state that a Tier 10 computer is a massive thing you'll only see as the main control of a space station. So why does a Tier 20 starfighter have one as its targeting computer?

The main culprit I think for the crazy DCs is that enhancement bonuses and high circumstance bonuses aren't a thing. In 3.5 you'd have all kind of magic items helping out, while in Starfinder you get a +2 toolkit maybe.

Also, I'm annoyed that RAW, a hover drone crashes to the ground if it shoots without the Mechanic commanding it, and you'd rather land and shoot than commit to a vehicle chase.
>>
>>55210451
This is far superior to having a spell amplificator capable of meaningful interaction with fucking star-ships across ridiculous distances. That last one holds some pretty far sweeping implications and leads down such a dark and munchkinny path for both casters and the setting that it boggles the mind. So the devs will obviously do it cause they're retarded, or some 3rd party shithead cause they're retarded.
>>
>>55212259
Not that it helps the tier 20 starfighter unless he's also got 55BCU (and yes, the table says the mark 9 and 10 say BCU) to spare on it as well, though.

But even if you take 3.5/pf items into account it still doesn't explain why things are nonsensically completely based on nothing but your APL. There's no reason it should get harder just from you levelling, no reason for things like piloting to get more and more and more difficult even if you get a smaller ship with better engines and stronger navigational support (or rather ESPECIALLY IF)....
>>
Is the Flight Suit a good piece of Power Armor? I've got some ideas for grabbing it...
>>
File: tumblr_n42t6eGLkH1txx6x7o4_1280.jpg (172KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n42t6eGLkH1txx6x7o4_1280.jpg
172KB, 1000x705px
>>55211920
>>55212287

Very well, I'll look through the CRB and see what sort of spells could take the place of systems or possibly pull inspiration from other sources. Now that I think about it Rogue Trader would be a good place to look at considering they sort of do what we are suggesting allowing the Psyker to project their powers across space and affect whole ships
>>
>>55212653
What they can do across space is quite limited, always to very specific things, most often of the augury type. But it is a good place for inspiration.
>>
>>55212653
I prefer the 'ship spells and modules' idea myself but go where inspiration takes you.
>>
File: 1496461505030.jpg (352KB, 1020x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1496461505030.jpg
352KB, 1020x1404px
>>55212694

You also have abilities such as the one that allows them to create mazes inside of their ship to help repel boarders.

Attack options should be limited I feel to help tamp down on munchkinry but I get the feeling to really make it fit there are factions who would have ships that use more or less magic to replicate things that are done primarily through technological means (which would make shutting them down harder as well)

>>55212739
This is the idea I'm working on. I'm going through the starship section now to get a baseline understanding of how ships and ship systems work atm.

That said I suppose this ought to be figured out now rather than later, should single seat craft have access to these sorts of things as well?
>>
File: 1377704271144.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
Hey, so uhh... Golarion is gone, yeah? It's just up and poofed, innit? No way to find it, no way to track it. Up and dissaperated.

So... What happened to the Sovyrian Stone? Yeah, the Sovyrian Stone. That big, glowing green gizmo in the middle of Kyonin that can open a dimensional gate between Golarion and Castroval, regardless of distance or planar orientation.
>>
>>55213072
Sh-shut up you! BAKKA!
Our setting makes complete sense!
You.. you just have to wait until everything is.... umm... revealed...
Yeah that's it. That's what is totally going on here. We got this ALL planned out.
>>
>>55212259
>Also, I'm annoyed that RAW, a hover drone crashes to the ground if it shoots without the Mechanic commanding it, and you'd rather land and shoot than commit to a vehicle chase.

Jesus H fucking Christ, you're right. Average maneuverability for flight. Seriously fuck this shit, it's like a rabbit hole or unusable shit.
>>
>Serum of Gender Change does not work if unwilling.

Way to deny me of my magical realm, Paizo.
>>
>>55213072
Oh, that's what that thing is called! I knew that thing existed, but I've never kept up with PF lore enough to remember what it actually was. Thanks.

It probably stopped working because of the Gap, or something in the Gap, etc. Aren't giant holes in the timeline convenient like that?
>>
File: 1495472813434.png (3MB, 940x3879px) Image search: [Google]
1495472813434.png
3MB, 940x3879px
>>55213197
Let's just see where this goes!
>>
File: 1383863490241.jpg (14KB, 441x477px) Image search: [Google]
1383863490241.jpg
14KB, 441x477px
>>55213197
So... Are like, the Aiudara not functioning on Golarion anymore? They've got Elf Gates linking Golarion with Akiton and Castroval and a half-dozen other places I don't give a fuck to mention.

In fact, why even have the Drift when you could just reverse-engineer the work of Candlaron the Sculptor? Did we really need a God-Machine to tell us how to spend seven days in hyperspace when you could open a huge Gate and just walk through to your destination?
>>
>>55213315
Shut up Mark spaceships are cool.
>>
>>55213276
They even tried to patch spell targeting by removing the "unconscious is willing" bit, though they did it in a way that leaves it ambiguously implied.
>>
>>55213313
Do you have the rest of that CYOA?
>>
>>55213276
I'm salty I can't order robots to self destruct or have other catastrophic failures with hacking.
>>
anyone have alien archive??
>>
>>55213480
You're about a month early on that one, anon.
>>
File: 1383863490241.jpg (9KB, 398x146px) Image search: [Google]
1383863490241.jpg
9KB, 398x146px
>>55213394
Sure, but we're grasping one cool thing while ignoring another cool thing. The Elves got them Elf Gates, see? And they could certainly go about figurin' out all the inner workings of 'em. But they ain't. Imagine Elves having access to technology that allows them to get anywhere, instantaneously, with a full regiment of masked marauders ready and rearing to kick some Betrayer ass. Sure it's Webway as fuck, but I don't give a heck if they're copying the cooler parts of better settings.
>>
File: 1495510627200.png (2MB, 921x1565px) Image search: [Google]
1495510627200.png
2MB, 921x1565px
>>55213427
I heard it was never finished but i'll post what I picked up
>>
>>55213496
Sucks that its not done, but thanks for the dump.
>>
>>55213494

Probably part of the shit they forgot when the Gap happened which pisses them off because they have records of this really cool shit but can't reember how it works or, even when they figure it out it doesn't go anywhere because of whatever happened to Golarion and they sure as hell arn't going to go out of their way to share it with anyone else.
>>
File: 1495510767670.jpg (626KB, 997x791px) Image search: [Google]
1495510767670.jpg
626KB, 997x791px
>>55213496
>>
>>55213494
Fuck the elves, and we don't need their haughty asses making space ships obsolete.
>>
>>55213494
It's also that somehow they couldn't even bring themselves to make a real technological FTL. It's still magic. That deity went "if you build these totally-technological-items here, you can pass through this realm that totally isn't mine and the toll totally isn't the chunks of other planes that now come under my personal realm's control".

No fucking different from praying and somehow everyone just magically believes that it's totally not magic there.
>>
File: 1504493204854.jpg (4KB, 247x100px) Image search: [Google]
1504493204854.jpg
4KB, 247x100px
>>55213527
The records are gone, but the technology sure as heck ain't. You're continuing to spout awesome bits of lore that could have been attached to the Elves or whatever that the CRB never even bothers to mention. Hyper-advanced civilization abruptly gets dropped down a few tiers by The Gap, forcing them to either wholly abandon their Gates or jealously guard and maintain the few remaining examples they know how to work? That's not only iconic for Elves, but clicks all nice n' clean with the Space Opera methodology.

We should be seeing Elves with this fantastical civilization that's some horrid cross between Interwar Germany, The Imperium and the Eldar, but nah. Fudge that. Heckin' throw that trash away. We're going to act like the Elves were doing nothing between Pathfinder and Starfinder, and merely retreated back to their single continent on a single world when they could have been colonizing others.

Huh, now that's a character concept. An Exodite, someone seeking out a second homeworld for the Elves they could colonize and isolate from the rest of the Galaxy.
>>
File: 1495510704928.jpg (1MB, 922x2332px) Image search: [Google]
1495510704928.jpg
1MB, 922x2332px
>>55213570
and the last one
>>
>>55213630

I actually like this concept quite a bit. Rather than elves all hording on Castrovel brooding and cutting themselves over the lost of thousands of years of knowledge you have several trying to accomplish different tasks:

One group trying to rediscover the extent of whatever technology they created and make sure it is firmly in their possession in some way/shape or form.

Another who have simply said fuck it and take it as a chance to try something new
>>
File: 1495309361249.jpg (797KB, 1920x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1495309361249.jpg
797KB, 1920x1295px
So I've been doing some thinking and I'm wondering what you guys think of this.

Going back to >>55210451 rather than replicating specific spells you have systems that have a function of multiple spells based on schools?

For instance, let's say you have a module called Soul Augur or some shit. It's basic function is to act like a detect magic but at higher tiers allows you access to different sorts of divination type magic scaled up to ship sizes. They don't have to be one for one with the original spell of course.

Another idea would be a Abjuration based module that allowed you to do things like protect the ship against radiation or ward it against the abilities of an enemy ships spell modules
>>
>>55212780
This is going down some sketchy roads for casters, so I'd go with smaller ships only able to use very few, fighters just one, etc.
>>
>>55212780
I think fighters should be allowed a max of 1 spell module
>>
>>55213785
The highest levels of radiation won't hurt you if you're actually wearing your armor like you should in an emergency situation.

Technically you'd usually want to decompress most of the ship to reduce the effects of damage anyways.
>>
>>55212780
Be very very very fucking careful there. When magic does what technology does (or what it can't do at all) but better, it completely obsoletes the nonmagical ships.

Way too many games do that, and hell magic obsoletes vehicles entirely in pathfinder.
>>
>>55214134
Armor only protects you from low radiation, and medium at level 7+. High or severe radiation will still ruin your day if it catches you off guard. Cosmic rays explicitly bombard unshielded planets with medium to severe radiation, and there's not really any reason that wouldn't apply to space in general except very poor wording that can still be contextually understood.
>>
>>55213276
>forcing unwilling to become willing isnt better

>>55212494
Power armor is kinda meh, but works fine until you outlevel it and fall behind in AC. Something you should go over with your dm if you want it to be a long-term item.
>>
>>55214378
They really should have either provided more power armor suits, or given a way to either upgrade the suits they already have or to upgrade heavy armor to powered.
>>
>>55214378
It's a fetish thing. The anon is upset because he's includes them knowing how their being corrupted by the serum, knowing it is not what they want and still powerless to stop it.
>>
>>55214028
>>55214073

The basis for the idea is that spell modules would take up expansion slots just like everything else. most fighters and other tiny craft typically only have one expansion slot (if at all) so it would make sense they only get one. The long term part of the question would be if a spell module required something that a single person couldn't do on their own while also piloting/fighting at the same time.

>>55214134
>>55214158

It was just an example, the idea being that an abjuration based spell module would have a function that let you cast life bubble for example around the ship to shield it from various types of damage that weapons can inflict (but not the damage itself as that is a function of the ship's shields and armor). Still, ultimately, the spell modules should cover a role not taken by the technological aspects of a ship and should be an addition instead of supplanting it
>>
Do Shirren prefer Country music? Songs about the old home seem like they'd hit hard with them.
>>
File: 1390403588729.jpg (3MB, 3085x2259px) Image search: [Google]
1390403588729.jpg
3MB, 3085x2259px
>>
>>55216984
Just don't play it backwards.

"Crewbeing Holloway played some of your music for me, a performer named Sgninnej Nolyaw, and now I have these horrible desires to return to the Swarm and destroy you all."
>>
>>55217050
Now I want to put together a Shirren Swarm Cult, major LE bad guys seeking to rejoin the Swarm and bring as many sentients with them as possible.

Maybe forward-port some DSP collective rules while we wait for their book to come out
>>
>>55213072

The elf gates to Golarion don't work anymore so presumably the stone is gone.
>>
>>55213276

That's always how it worked.
>>
>>55213072
>>55213315
>>55213494

Because you need to put down a gate at the destination as well don't you? Kinda useless for interstellar travel on its own.
>>
Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat with no game.
>>
>>55213315
First of all there would probably be some serious traffic volume issues. For interstellar trade on large scale they would each have to be able to handle the same kind of through put that flows through the real life major ports that those gigantic cargo ships dock at, but at possibly at an even larger scale. Secondly there is the issue of cost. How much does it cost to have one made? A noted feature of Drift engines is that they are cheap. Massive powerfully magical interplanetary portals probably wouldn't be if for no other reason than the level of magic ability it would take to make one. And finally who controls these portals? Those portals would have tremendous economic and strategic value and any one who could probably would have as much of that network locked down under their control to make sure they alone could take advantage of it. There are several reasons Stargate's Earth was able to win out over but a big factor to their early success was how they kept their gate locked down tight. Hell even the knowledge of how to build such things would like be horded, particularly if the race that originally made that had at some point turned extremely xenophobic.
>>
>>55219494
Then run one!
>>
>>55210272
To be fair, to the autists that watch Star Trek being able to tell obvious emotional cues might as well be a super power.
>>
>>55220244
I already am, I want to be a player!
>>
>>55219494
Despite all my game, it's filled with humans and one of them quits for no real reason
>>
What have you done to Queer Up your campaign? If you're not an ally, you're an enemy.
>>
>>55220635
I've made all the enemies in my campaign genderfluid tumblrbots with unicorn undercuts. REPRESENTATION!
>>
>>55195030
this shit again.
writers use "she" as for pronoun the general in every PNPRPG book in existance
>>
File: POL.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
POL.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>55195030
>>
>>55195030
I'm a little upset that the android revolution has already happened. It seems like that would have been a fun campaign.
>>
What class of monster would piloted mechs/battlesuits/whatever they're calling them fall under? I'm assuming constructs, but I don't have the core SF book on hand.
>>
File: 1432723413400.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1432723413400.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>55220699
>every comment i don't like is /pol/
>>
>>55221055
>my campaign takes place 200 years in the past
fixed
>>
>>55221114
that comment comes from one single anon who has been shitting up /pfg/ with overty /pol/ shitpisting for several threads now. his goal seems to be to ruin all discussion of starfinder because he doesnt like alien sexuality
>>
File: govorkov-nyet-1954.jpg (63KB, 400x582px) Image search: [Google]
govorkov-nyet-1954.jpg
63KB, 400x582px
>>55221114
>every comment I don't like is das Jüden
>>
>>55221230
Yeah but having the androids revolting as hundreds of thousands of them are being mass produced daily as combat droids to fight the oncoming swarm sounds like a proper clusterfuck.
>>
>>55221272
>>55221272
Seeing as Paizo has shat up SF with even more SJW shit than PF, is it hard to blame him?
>>
>>55221323
if they are aliens, it isnt SJW. aliens can have wacky life cycles and sexes and be 100% normal. in fact thats standard MO in scifi. asarii for example, are a race of lesbian xenophiles. no one cares.
>>
>>55219840
the gates would probably work best for allowing non-cargo through. You could get some serious tourism traffic coming in if people could just pop in for a couple of days and be back on their own planet after a short walk.
>>
Anyone have luck finding the GM screen? Even just raw text of what's written on it will help; I'm looking to fashion my own until I can get it physically.
>>
>>55221394
>if they are aliens, it isnt SJW.

What about Androids and Humans seeming to be uniformly homosexual?
>>
>>55220647
even the starships?
>>
>>55221765
ESPECIALLY the starships.
>>
>>55221272
There's seventy people who've posted in this thread. And there's more than one person who see that gender-fluids bullshit as bullshit.

An android that can't even tell what parts are attached to itself, yeah I can see that being considered defective. It seems innocent enough when it just can't figure out what genitals the ones it has are meant to fuck, but that same problem with the vacuum-cleaner-attachment (actually an artillery laser)?
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>55221805
What if their genitals can be removed and attached, being more plug-in than feature? They could seamlessly swap out their penis for a vagina, perhaps even have some sort of inflation system to soften their curves or enhance the size of their breasts.
>>
File: 1504465817688.jpg (81KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
1504465817688.jpg
81KB, 600x885px
>>55221760
>What about Androids and Humans seeming to be uniformly homosexual?
i think you are talking about a different game than me. im talking about a game described in a book titled starfinder. what are you talking about? because you seem to be talking about a different game
>>
>>55194990
One of my players is making a Shirrin Ghost Operative with the same focus you're going for. I'm supportive of it, as I think it could be fun, which is ultimately what we're all here for.

He's also looking forward to the Aid Another aspect of Shirren, which should work well with the Operative's list of skills.

He's making this for Dead Suns, for the record.
>>
>>55221923
Name (1) Human or Android character in the books that have had a heterosexual relationship.
>>
JESUS CHRIST I WISH I HAD SO LITTLE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAT I GET WORKED UP OVER THE FAKE GENDER AND FAKE SEX OF A FAKE ANDROID IN A FAKE WORLD
>>
>>55221849

That makes sense.
>>
>>55221805

If you've never wandered what it'd be like to be the opposite gender you are a very boring person.
>>
>>55221849
Makes sense but then they definitely wouldn't have "identity" problems or it means their plug&play system needs complete replacement.
>>
>>55222103
There is an interplanetary distance between wondering what it's like and claiming your rights are being trampled when someone doesn't believe that you're a female gay triplet unicorns.
>>
>>55221453
That could still have congestion issues. Imagine just a single international airport's worth of traffic going through one terminal. Now imagine an interplanetary space port's worth of traffic. You'd either need a lot of gates or for gate access to be a rather elite and very expensive thing.
>>
>>55221983

And they are not representative of all the other humans and androids in the setting. Neck yourself and leave us be.
>>
>>55222260
Answer his question.
>>
>>55222302

You eat a bullet as well, the iconics don't represent everyone one in the setting.
>>
>>55222302
>>55221983
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>55222340
Didn't the Android Iconic choose S.T.A.L.K.E.R. as it's gender?
>>
>>55222340
And what about the others? There are NPCs in the modules and AP, you know.

The only other suggested relationship is the leader of the Exo-Guardians (a Host) having a crush on Historia-7, who may or may not reciprocate the feelings.
>>
>>55222626

Then write your own APs where that isn't the case or ignore that fact. Drink Bleach and jump on a spike ass first
>>
>>55222738
You sound a little butthurt people are criticizing your setting.
>>
>>55222415
It chose "none".
>>
>>55222864

And you sound like you need to stuff your kek dildo back in your mouth
>>
>>55222899
Can't we just go back to discussing how we could queer up Starfinder?
>>
>>55222940
It's already a TRANS-dimensional lesbian rainbow man-train. It's gay enough as-is.
>>
New thread

>>55223217
>>55223217
>>55223217
>>55223217
>>55223217
>>55223217
>>
>>55196323
>So fat you have to buy body armor with fake musculature so people take you seriously
>So dumb you don't realize this has the exact opposite effect.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.