[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 55

File: 1499916818765.jpg (345KB, 906x729px) Image search: [Google]
1499916818765.jpg
345KB, 906x729px
Previous thread: >>54455565
>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/pros-and-cons-and-kickstarters-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
Give me ideas for hunter conspiracies.
>5th editons cliffnotes
https://pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>>
>>54484237
Hitchhiker guide in the Dark
A dairy / survival guide is passed around the local to help them get place to place. And occasionally help other drifters

Don't forget to bring a towel
>>
>>54484048
Father's Thrusting Cock is all OPP, anon. OPP and CCP since it was approved pre-Paradox purchase.

>>54484223
You should really educate yourself.
OPP owns: Scion, the Trinity stuff, and a couple of other things.

Paradox owns the entirety of both WoD games and Exalted.

OPP develops and writes and publishes as a licensee.

Many of us think that their eventually loss of the IP licenses is why they're pushing things like shitty cat/dog RPGs.
>>
File: 1496514061591.jpg (191KB, 606x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496514061591.jpg
191KB, 606x670px
>>54484237
What is it with Werewolves and people unintentionally drawing them as Stands?
>>
>>54484237
>>54484450
>>
File: dfence.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dfence.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>ITT Oldfag complains about their dying game
It's stale bread. Let it go
>>
File: He's just 「Standing」 there.jpg (5KB, 179x126px) Image search: [Google]
He's just 「Standing」 there.jpg
5KB, 179x126px
>>
>>54484450
>>54484467
JoJo's Bizarre Apocalypse
>>
So, how do you change the Mage for it to be able to have a hot war and not a cold war there Seers and Pentacle destroy each other in a few hours of magical bloodshed?
>>
>>54484418
better than Beast or Furry: The Yiffing
>>
>>54484237
>Give me ideas for hunter conspiracies
The Mau Mau Society
A compact that takes its roots in ancient voodoo cults and rites
They believe they can gain strength from the consumption of the flesh and organs of supernaturals and hunt them in ritualistic fashion
While the foot soldiers are often superstitious lowlifes and cultists, the higher ups know some real magic (maybe use the voodoo hegde wizards from Second Sight)
>>
File: AlchemistChart.png (344KB, 877x619px) Image search: [Google]
AlchemistChart.png
344KB, 877x619px
>>54484440
>Last thread
And No one cares good job. you sure know how to copypaste. here's a gold star.
>>
File: sadwerewolf.jpg (192KB, 625x750px) Image search: [Google]
sadwerewolf.jpg
192KB, 625x750px
>TFW there's been no announcements or other discussions about new Forsaken books.
>Werewolves get no respect in the CofD
>>
>>54484682
>Implying WWs need any new books
>Implying they need to suffer from more of OPPs cringe writing.
>>
Are the 4chan trolls happy now that you have added Mage to Dark Eras?
>>
>>54484843
>Are the 4chan trolls happy now that you have added Mage to Dark Eras?

OPP started a new poll. The trolls and spammers had nothing to do with the current results, which are anything but surprising.
>>
>>54484547
Makes sense.

Hell you could probably figure out a way to convert the abilities of certain Stands into Abilities granted by Spirit Totems.

Hell, Hermit Purple literally has an ability called Spirit Photography.
>>
>>54484237
If I wanted to run a mixed Dark Ages game, would anyone here actually be autistic enough to play?
>>
>>54485074
Depends on the day, splats and what you're planning to do with it, nigga.
>>
>>54485121
By mixed I mean all Dark Ages splats that actually got published, also known as Dark Ages: Autism.

Most likely on Saturdays or Sundays at 6pm US Central.

I'm thinking an Autumn or Winter Court Fae lost more marbles than usual and is going Ottoman on Eastern Europe. PC's would ideally have some reason to try and stop it. Said Fae may or may not have a Mage ally for reasons unknown.
>>
Is Vampire: Requiem good for starting players? Some friends want me to run a game and I've never touched WoD before.
>>
How would space colonization effect the masquerade? world werewolves be perturbed by moon colonies, would humans being so far out of reach enrage vamps?
>>
Let's be honest here, how many of your characters have actually taken the knot?
>>
File: Mtawimperialmysteries.png (1008KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Mtawimperialmysteries.png
1008KB, 612x792px
I am not a regular MtAw player - mind you not a critic, it sounds pretty awesome, I love Dr. Strange, Constantine, the Dresden Files, and that sort of horror and Mage sounds quite fun, but.. Imperial Mysteries...

Imperial Mysteries...

For the longest type, through all the arguing and trolling, I thought it was just some fan-made splat for higher power play, rather than a real thing. Not because of the *content* or the arguments, or anything, but because of the cover.

The cover.

The fucking cover art.

It's terrible!

Too terrible to even be on an amateurish fan splat really unless the author's girlfriend was the artist and he was too pussy whipped to tell her she was TERRIBLE.

It is not professional art.

It is not suitable for interior art for a professional publication.

It is terrible!

Again, dear god! TERRIBLE!

Just. TERRIBLE!

I mean WHAT. THE. FUCK?

How could that be on the cover of something that actually got "published?" and printed by someone other than the artist themselves?

Hell, even self published artists have more of a sense of shame than to use garbage like that as cover art because they know it would scare people away.

Why?

Just why?

Again. It is just fucking awful art.
>>
>>54485816
The interior recycling random pieces from the core book was pretty bad too
>>
>>54484237
"Get the fuck out of my selfie, Earl."

"I AM A BEAUTIFUL WOLFMAN AND YOU ARE OPPRESSING ME REEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>54485455
IMO it's the easier splat to start with, aside from maybe Hunter. Your players know what vampires do, and you don't have to worry about others dimensions like the Hedge or the Shadow.
>>
>>54486092
But the other dimensions are cool as fuck.
>>
>>54486110
They are but sometimes to ease people into things you want it to be optional at first. It depends on group character and how many people care about what of course.

Also if the Supernal Realms aren't really realms so much as supernal signals, where to the Exarchs live? In the spirits of oppressive children around the globe?
>>
>>54485816
When I first saw it I thought "oh what the fuck is this shitty book, there's no way anything it contains could be important".

They put THAT art on the book about being the grade of Mage whereby the universe itself becomes your a variable.
>>
>>54486279
How many dots of Fate and Mind does it take to make that art not be shit?
>>
>>54485776
The Infinite Macabre section of the Mirrors sourcebooks deals with the implications of Sci-Fi and the supernatural.
>>
Daily reminder that a single human army could take down all werewolves and vampires.
>>
>>54485816
It didn't get new art iirc, just reused older art. It was one of the later releases from White Wolf pre-onyx path. I believe it was POD only, like many of their late line runs, and the art was clearly just another attempt to save money.
>>
>>54484467
Stand in the place where you work -- R.E.M.
>>
>>54484237
Anodyne Pharmaceuticals
A corporate body that employs hunters, to hunt supernatural creatures for the potential medical breakthroughs their body parts might bring.
>>
If supernaturals were revealed to the public which gameline would be the victor?
>>
>>54484762
>"Cringe" writing
>You still read it enough to complain

Denial everywhere.
>>
>>54486563
Mortals
>>
>>54486563
This was actually answered previously by Dave.

Mages win in two days tops. Err--- the Seers win, rather.
>>
>>54486535
>What is Cheiron Group
Lazyfag
>>
File: Yablewit.png (218KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Yablewit.png
218KB, 500x374px
>>54486573
Hey there tumblranon.
>>
>>54485074
>I have no idea what "autism" is

LOL you stupid cunt
>>
>>54485776
I think there's a fansplat based on Requiem in space, WW2 mentioned it in their launch pitch.
>>
File: EnglishLookatThis.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
EnglishLookatThis.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>54486605
>Everyone who likes what I don't like is X
>>
>>54486685
k tumblranon. You're incognito, sorry for mistaking you.
>>
>>54485813
All these faggots ranting about Werewolf being a game for Furries, for starters. Rather like the violent homophobe that secretly wants his balls licked by a bearded tennis instructor ("he meant nothing to me, I was drunk, men do strange things when they're drunk, etc.") they rant and point the finger so no-one will suspect they beat the meat to anthropomorphic anime.

Come on, boys, don't be ashamed. Let that freak flag fly - you're on /Totally Gay/
>>
>>54486750
Werefags are pretty guy
>>
>>54486764
They're pretty? Or did you replace 'a' with a 'u' on purpose?

Nobody likes a werefaggot.
>>
>>54486600
I don't suppose you have any keywords I could use in a search? That sounds like it'd be part of an interesting conversation.
>>
>>54485816
The art of White Woof has always been hit and miss, friend. A decade ago I stared at the absolute atrocity in W:tA Revised, that shitful drawing of what I assume was meant to be a Garou on fire, and wondered how it ever cleared the lead developer after so much effort went into the Tribe portraits that divided chapters.

Rich Thomas doesn't notice or care.
>>
>>54486750
>balls licked by a bearded tennis instructor
truly the taste of plebeians
rugbymen are superior in every way
>>
File: tumblr_nnygrxHahi1r3y74po1_1280.jpg (35KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnygrxHahi1r3y74po1_1280.jpg
35KB, 640x352px
>>54485813
>>54486750

I personally find werewolf one of the more romantic lines and I've enjoyed playing it with sex/smut/romance subplots for a long time.
>>
File: DaveB.png (21KB, 1210x292px) Image search: [Google]
DaveB.png
21KB, 1210x292px
>>54486848
It was more a one-off comment.
The Komodo Exarch mostly just makes one-off posts here rather than extended conversations.
>>
>>54486423
Daily reminder that they maintain operational security for that very reason.
>>
File: ThreadEfficient.jpg (63KB, 353x280px) Image search: [Google]
ThreadEfficient.jpg
63KB, 353x280px
>>54486721
>I have no vocabulary skills
>>
>>54486750
There's nothing that will get you off harder than your busty Valley-girl bitch getting a fist-sized knot shoved into her.
>>
>>54486902
Which is kinda nightmarish, even more so than regular Archmastery.

Not only does the horrific anti-reality want to devour you and everything you hold dear, and then everything else for good measure.
But it's one of the few things holding back the Exarchs from assuming direct control over reality with a host of a billion Ochemata.
And it's also the only thing stopping the Seers from achieving their goal of world domination.
>>
>>54486423
Uh.. In an open battle? Or in a shadow war where they'd be facing constant infiltration, subornation and evasion by enemies that are like trying to fight undetectable insurgents with super powers that have their hooks in every level of government?
>>
>>54486902
What about the other splats? Do the Seers just storm all over them?
>>
>>54486902

Neat, thanks!
>>
>>54486600
I'm disinclined to listen to a Dev too lazy to work on his product line.
>>
>>54486997
Shoo. Nobody wants you here.
>>
>>54486604
Maybe you should go back to cutting yourself about OPP not publishing Oppa Drone Fighting Style in Fart Locker.
>>
>>54486982
Even if you don't buy into Mage Supermacy, consider how easily the Seers, incredibly powerful magical amoral douchbags, could dominate the Sleeper population.

Then consider how effectively those Sleeper slaves would be, with all of their military strenght, potentially enhanced or at least directed by their Seer overlords.

Nobody else stands a chance.

Even Low Wisdom becomes less of a threat (bar Madness) because there's no longer any Paradox to worry about.
>>
>>54486957
There's a kicker. Antireality was actually a response by the supernal to make things better for people than to let the wizard kings rule existence.
>>
>>54486605
That is such a good picture of you, I love what you've done with your hair. It really brings out the fat in your eyes.
>>
>>54487031
>>
>>54487021
>Dave said he would be back after a cigs run. That was five years ago
Dave anit your dad anon.
>>
>>54487031
>What is Deviant?
Are you a brain dead? cause it sounds like you're slapping at a keyboard while in a coma
>>
>>54486721
>Everyone calling me out on my pompous cunt attitude is the same person

You have trouble finding a gaming group who returns your calls, don't you cunt?
>>
STOP FIGHTING

LEARN TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER
>>
>>54487039
They have that now and they haven't taken over the world. I feel like they'd do worse exposed and operating in the open.

Honestly, I don't think anyone 'wins' if exposed. Paradox doesn't become less a problem, it gets studied and weaponized.
>>
>>54486764
And that is what we call a Freudian Slip, boys.
>>54486823
I'm so glad you can pick up WiFi from the closet.
>>
>>54487129
>Tumblranon doesn't think people recognize him being an autistic fuck.
>Gets mad triggered when he gets called out despite his obvious shitposting.
wew lad. Maybe be a little more subtle and not sperg out as much as you won't be instantly outed.
>>
>>54486887
No love for Steel Workers? Do you even Beefcake?
>>
File: DetectEvil.png (291KB, 727x355px) Image search: [Google]
DetectEvil.png
291KB, 727x355px
>>54487143
Tolerance is a two way street
>>
>>54487157
The situation which was referenced Anon, was one where the Abyss closed.

e.g. No more Quiescence and Dissonance to protect Sleepers and keep them in the dark. No more Paradox to hold Mages back.

At that point, the world itself overtly becomes a battleground for powerful Mages who no longer have to worry about shattering minds through exposure to their power, or their powers failing or growing out of control.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
115KB, 1366x768px
>>54487172
>This retarded
>>
So we know that the Hedge fucks with vampires' humanity and blood, with werewolves' sanity and with mages' souls, but do we have any info on what effect the hedge and the thorns have on Demons ?
In DtD they say that Demons can visit it (one exploit allows them to visit almost any parallel dimension) but not if it fucks with them
>>
File: K.jpg (7KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
7KB, 199x199px
>>54487204
Yes tumblranon, we all know you're the best boy at photoshop.
>>
>>54487200
Oh, so it's "Mages become super heroes, what happens next?"

That isn't really an interesting 'what if'.
>>
>>54487183
I was staying in the field of sports but sure
I know a few blacksmiths I wouldn't mind letting hammer me if you see what I mean
>>
>>54487205
I don't remember seeing anything. If it was my game I'd have it be very, very hard on their cover, warping it in surreal ways.
>>
>>54487229
It's an interesting 'what if' because Mages weren't originally supposed to be hampered by the Abyss and all that it entails.

Mages were far more powerful back during the time of myth and wonder.
>>
>>54486889
Nancy Collins wrote a Werewolf novel with a violent mating scene that would make your eyes spin like fruit machines. The female pisses on a rock, sending the males into a bowling frenzy. They maim and kill each other for the right to breed, the protagonist finally penetrating her, his cock swelling to lock him in place. The losers slink away, leaving the two to rut until dawn, smeared wet with blood, cum and sweat.
>>
>>54487263
Yeah, and the game isn't set then because it's not very interesting.
>>
>>54487282
Having a Mage Chronicle set during the Time Before would be -very- fucking interesting anon, as concepts ran completely differently than they do now.

Nobody truly knows how pre-Fall earth functioned.
>>
File: What the actual fuck.jpg (20KB, 238x249px) Image search: [Google]
What the actual fuck.jpg
20KB, 238x249px
>>54487267
>>
>>54486902
Who cares? DaveB is probably dissolving in a bathtub in a murder dungeon somewhere, just in time for OPP to release a new edition with everything you enjoyed removed.
>>
>>54487267
I neee to read this, what's the book?
>>
>>54487327
I bet you're just mad that Mages would win the War of the Worlds and not your beloved *insert non-Mage splat here*
>>
>>54486945
That depends on who is describing it, don't you think?
>>
>>54487261
That's what I thought too
Since covers are artificial souls or a patchwork of soul bits, that sounds logical
Now mechanically, would you have them roll cover very often (unmodified check every hour spent in the hedge) or less often but really hard (-3 check every day) ?
Could they avoid the compromise checks by spending their time in the hedge in demonic form ?

It would also make sense to me that the hedge be almost impenetrable to angels, so that the risk can be worth it (keeping in mind demons can force their way inside the hedge like other realms, but unlike the others, they can't get out on their own)

It also fits thematically since the hedge is almost exclusively a realm of organic chaos and angels are mechanical beings of pure reason
>>
>>54487354
Joke's on you, there's no mages in my WoD
>>
>>54487229
I agree.
I have however thought occasionally about how to make Mages before the Abyss playable.
I ended up deciding that really you'd just replace Paradox with Supernal Overload.

Sleeper minds just aren't built to handle all that glory, so they can take damage/harm from too much or too extensive exposure.

And that power can burn Mages who draw too deeply from it as well.

Less bite than Paradox, and less nightmarish.
But still an issue worth considering.
>>
>>54486981
No! In the kind of pointless and arbitrary white room scenarios that never actually occur outside of neckbeard arguments!
>>
>>54487411
Mages also have no Paths, and are effectively mini-Archmages.

Makes you wonder just how much more powerful Archmages were back then too.
>>
>>54487021
>He isn't gone! He lives on in the smiles and laughter of Phil Brucatto!
Denial everywhere.
>>
>>54487067
LOL real tears, so delicious. Send more money to OPP, loser.
>>
>>54487435
Well, no need to fjord the Abyss.
Though the Exarch's role would have been taken by the Supernal Gods.
Don't start shit with them.
>>
>>54487525
I feel as though the Supernal Gods wouldn't be as much of an issue compared to the Exarchs, as they're not symbols based on human oppression. Or perhaps worse, considering the funky nature of concepts.

Regardless, Atlanteans eventually did fuck with them. And won.
>>
>>54487562
And they broke the universe in the process.
Wooo!
Go team!
>>
>>54487114
Text on a screen shouldn't make any sound, I didn't mention Deviant, and finally, no-one is "a brain dead", they aren't a fucking political party. Confirmed for so stupid Anon will one day die after eating a bucket of chicken he found in the back of a dumpster.

>But ma, this be that Oh-ridgy-nail recipe we can't afford no more since daddy done lost his job as a crazy text dummy
>>
Are there other archmages mentioned besides those in Imperial Mysteries? Is the Corpus Author the most powerful archmage?
>>
>>54487172
Really pulling out the Big Book of Schoolyard Insults there, little boy. What's next? I'm a big meanie poo and I'm not invited to your birthday party? LOL you pathetic little loser :D
>>
>>54487631
There are a couple sprinkled here and there, like the one at the back of the Silver Ladder book.
But he's only an Archmage though his stats, given he has Mind 6, but no explanation further.

Also the Corpus Author is not an Archmage, she's an Ascended Mage.
>>
>>54487225
That wasn't me either, you stupid paranoid shitstain. At least three people are calling you a fucking loser. Take the hint and eat glass.
>>
>>54487658
I think that guy was a mistake. Or an interesting plot piece.

As Archmages aren't allowed such positions.
>>
>>54487229
Do you remember this thread shitting on old WOD for being "superheroes with fangs"?

Partridge Farm remembers.
>>
File: ConfusedScreaming.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedScreaming.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>54487614
The point
Your Head
>>
>>54487631
Strongest Archmage is/was Aldous
>>
>>54487233
Oh yeah, man... "Hammer and Tongs" if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>54487768
I was supposed to go to sleep and here I am jacking off to blacksmiths' muscular backs
Damn you anon
Bless you anon
>>
>>54487333
Wild Blood - I kept waiting for a sequel but she went back to writing vampires.
>>
Explain what is in this video entirely in a CofD context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-qkNEampEA
>>
>>54487652
>>54487697
>>54487488
>And /wodg/ draws out the shortbus crowd again.
Wonderful, we're only missing 1 of the tumblranon collective, /x/fag and maybe Aspel and we're have the whole autistic set.
We're just shy of that cyoagen level guys, we can do it.
>>
>>54487354
Listen, I get that you're a fucking otaku with a Mage pillow, Mage bedsheets, Mage wallpaper in your Mage themed room, MAGE written on all your jackets in sharpie, you get your girlfriend to wear a fake heard and pointed hat and peg you will you call her Gandalf, etc. but lots of us AREN'T pathetic insecure fanboy losers and enjoy a whole bunch of different things in life, like, say, multiple splats and other games. But whatever, keep on being creepy, you might get a half hour slot on TLC.
>>
>>54487739
Yes, it did go over your head. Well done.
>>
>>54487806
Are they noisy? I can't stand men that make no noise. The louder that guy roars as he sprays thick ropes, the harder I pound my hash key, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>54487932

Do you enjoy being fished?
>>
>>54487974
>No you
wow amazing you sure show those fags anon
>>
>>54487874
DaveB smokes crack cocaine before the next Kickstarter and fucks up the proofs of Pugmire. Unable to salvage it, and too lazy, incompetent and fucked up on PCP to care, Rich Thomas goes to print anyway. Swedish Dracula sacks OPP and hires Marilyn Manson, OJ Simpson and Boris Johnson to write a sequel to God Machine. We all give up and play Monsterhearts. The End.
>>
File: AkuSmile.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
AkuSmile.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>54488116
Yes
>>
>>54488116
I wonder if opp and dave are having issues though considering how everything seems to be weird.
>>
>>54487882
>More Junior High insults
>Everyone I disagree with is Tumblr
>I would have to be well acquainted with Tumblr to make that comparison, no-one think about it too hard or they'll find my inspirational Supernatural gif page

Shouldn't you be freaking out about your virginity or doing homework or pretending to smoke?
>>
>>54488072
Not half as much as you enjoy being fisted.
>>
>>54488167
>MOM DAD STOP FIGHTING
>The divorce papers are in the mail
>ownership claims over children mage and deviant
>We get two Christmas
>They're both sad and depressing
>>
>>54488088
Haha, you think your opinion matters. How adorable.
>>
>>54488194
It's not September/August yet so I think he's still in summer camp getting diddled by the Priests
>>
>>54488116
Quit trying to plug your indie game you faggot. No one cares about that shit.
>>
>>54486609
I'm sorry anon, did I hurt you?
>>
File: Mage Core; Atlantis 01.gif (108KB, 640x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Mage Core; Atlantis 01.gif
108KB, 640x1273px
So I've been reading about the mage Atlantis myth wondering how to include it in a upcoming chronicle. The bog standard "Lost Civilization of Magic" is nice but not completely my bag. So I started reading the Ruins of the Temple book and I really like their different interpretations of the myth and how mages throughout the centuries of attempted to locate this fucking place. I especially like the interpretations that disassociate a Magical Island Sorcerous Kings ruling from on high, and present the highly nihilistic idea of we're all just dreams of a Magical Mad Queen.

Anybody used the myth with any success, either physical discovering a site or artifact. Or simply subverted the idea altogether?
>>
>>54488235
Anon if your having trouble getting acceptance from your father thats not our problem. maybe not getting "bullied" by the school yard fags would be a good start. Your face in the mud and ass in the air is an embarrassment to your family
>>
>>54488287
Pffft, get to fuck you pussy. I'm not hurt, I'm laughing at your American levels of stupidity and ignorance. If you're not American it's even fucking funnier :D
>>
>>54488335
Here's your last response anon, don't spend it all in one place.
>>
>>54488278
Poor baby, triggered by jokes. Take your colouring book and crayons and go to your safespace where the bad Chan people won't hurt your precious, fragile feelings.
>>
File: MakeWayforDragons.jpg (327KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MakeWayforDragons.jpg
327KB, 956x1280px
>>54488295
Using Atlantis as the metaplot was a shitty idea. BUT the idea of long lost city is fun for a side adventure or two.

The lost city of Aspidochelone. City on a large sea turtle. It was pretty fun divergence
>>
Is there any more information for Deviant: the Renegade beyond what's listed on 1d4chan?
>>
>>54488318
Freud would call that post "projection", everyone. You see how he assumes everyone else is experiencing his shitty home life? He doesn't understand why it's happening to him, so he attempts to "pep talk" himself by ranting at anonymous strangers.

What a pathetic little cunt. :)
>>
>>54488356
Mmmmm, your butthurt tastes like butthurt. Your tears taste like tears. Your schnozzberries taste like pure virgin :)
>>
>>54488295
Time as a circle - Atlantis was and will be.
>>
File: Mage Core; Atlantis 02.gif (416KB, 1163x1884px) Image search: [Google]
Mage Core; Atlantis 02.gif
416KB, 1163x1884px
>>54488384
They went ahead and frontloaded the Atlantis myth in the first chapters of the 1st ed core book. That might have been more of a mistake then the authors realized because it distracts from the magical philosophies that Awakening can present. The idea that the world is in its current state because reality naturally falls to this base line, like how water will flow to the lowest point because its a fluid and that's just how fluids physical work. etc.

I like the myth of Atlantis as just that, a Myth outside of the possible realities behind the mystery.
>>
File: Binky.jpg (31KB, 373x523px) Image search: [Google]
Binky.jpg
31KB, 373x523px
>>54488448
>In this post Alt Right anon Gets triggered
>>
File: atlantisbook.jpg (30KB, 232x346px) Image search: [Google]
atlantisbook.jpg
30KB, 232x346px
>>54488488

The City is defo built in a circle.
>>
>>54488295
>>54488497

Many Atlanteanesque civilizations formed across time, space and retroactive history.
But only one of these cultures became powerful enough to buttfuck the status quo.
>>
File: [Shitposting intensifies].jpg (36KB, 356x334px) Image search: [Google]
[Shitposting intensifies].jpg
36KB, 356x334px
You have to give the tumblranon credit. For being as much of an insufferable little faggot as he is, he's good at shitting up threads. /b/ would be proud.
Cultivated retardation like this takes years of practice.
>>
>>54488540
>But only one of these cultures became powerful enough to buttfuck the status quo

Which is the very same culture the Exarchs originally belonged to.

#TheCelestialLadderWasAMistake
>>
>>54488541
>>54486685
>is X
Man this triggered faggot shitty up the thread am I right?
>>
>>54487743
>Aldous

Who?
>>
>>54488541
Did you have to open a jar for him? We could just let him starve you know.
>>
>>54488503
Do you? Poor baby, have a tissue.
>>
File: MadpullOver.jpg (34KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
MadpullOver.jpg
34KB, 332x500px
>>54488602
>this ass blasted
>>
File: back-in-time.jpg (22KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
back-in-time.jpg
22KB, 460x460px
>>54488488
One of the ideas presented in Ruins of the Temple is just that. That Atlantis will be a Magical Civilization at some point in time, just not in the past as people foolishly believe. Rather the City is something that draws mages to build and develop their understanding of reality through whispers from the future. It is a prophecy instead of a history. There are mages looking around in the present for evidence of a lost civilization but all they are discovering are the half finished products of historical figures listening to those whispers.

https://mp3red.me/21156882/mage-atlantis.html
>>
>>54488600
>Implying he's not just going to keep shitposting regardless.
Anon these faggots don't even care about the (You)s, the act of shitting everywhere is enough for them. He's gonna keep going until he has to get off the PC for bedtime or the thread hits its bump limit.
>>
>>54488638
The prevailing theory of Atlantis is that is existed, but not anymore.

It got retroactively erased from the Time Before.
>>
>>54488541
I am what you've made me. You should congratulate yourselves... More than you do already.

>"Retard" as insult
LOL aren't you up a bit late on a school night baby girl?
>>
>>54488638
So their obsessions build into an amazing future? That would explain an ideological explanation for following their obsessions no matter the cost
>>
>>54488582
Speak English or go back to your own country
>>
>>54488666
>Thread limit
Ha no we'll make a new thread and he'll be there again.
>>
File: CapPunch.jpg (161KB, 749x1138px) Image search: [Google]
CapPunch.jpg
161KB, 749x1138px
>>54488697
>>
>>54488637
Are you? Poor little boy, go do something else if the bad Anon is upsetting you :)
>>
>>54488690
I never thought about Obsessions in that manner but if my figuring out what the sound of grief is with my Moros Guitarist brings about the magical utopia... all the better.
>>
File: Geist 2e never.jpg (39KB, 639x291px) Image search: [Google]
Geist 2e never.jpg
39KB, 639x291px
So ignoring all the faggots here sperging out as hard as they can. Geist 2e when.
>>
File: 1500544191271.jpg (49KB, 408x260px) Image search: [Google]
1500544191271.jpg
49KB, 408x260px
Good god, what is wrong with you '''people'''. Stop responding to bait.
>>
>>54488727
It's only what the alt right deserve, Anon. Death is too good for them.
>>
File: deletethis.png (787KB, 1322x2528px) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.png
787KB, 1322x2528px
>ITT Highschool drop outs try to be edgy
Whining so much about people calling him a fag
>>
>>54488595
Aldous is an Archmage detailed in Keys to the Supernal Tarot.
He is an old man living in a cave who can apparently do things beyond that of other Archmages.

He might have reached multi-Assumption(10 dots in multiple Arcana) or might just be the Hieromagus(a jest).
Or perhaps he's just a magical anomaly of extraordinary capability.

Either way he's an interesting character.
>>
>>54488736
Obsessions are like an addiction. When your addictions lead to hurting people. you got to come up with an explanation of why it's still ok, even though your hurting people. And this is where ideology comes into play. It's also plays up the whole mages are self made monsters angle
>>
>>54488778
Because /tg/ always takes the bait, and can't resist poking at the shitposters and watching them make idiots of themselves.
>>
>>54488824
>high school dropouts trying to be edgy in the WoD thread

Well shit Captain, colour me surprised and sell me to the colonists.
>>
File: (You) seem to have gotten lost.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
(You) seem to have gotten lost.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>54488727
>>54488818
>>
Are you assholes going to make Aldous the Caine of Awakening?

Stopppppp
>>
File: 3977782322_d539762dff_b.jpg (134KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
3977782322_d539762dff_b.jpg
134KB, 1024x693px
>>54488668

Or does it exist in another universe entirely? Sitting aside the way that MtAw handles Time magic(which I actually like), is it possible that the universe in which the setting is presented is the altered universe set parallel to the Atlantian One in which magic and reality are open play things of the inhabitants? The vast Abyss could then be explained as the void between universes that threatens to shallow this fallen parallel universe and the Watchtowers as something of altruistic endeavor by peoples much better off than we.
>>
>>54488767
Never.

OPP are dying. There's no quality control, Management are incompetent, White Woof rubber stamp everything and Kickstarters have become the pay day. Writers are assigned based on favoritism and nepotism, not experience or skill, but have to fight to be paid anyway. There are too many Gamelines, too many projects in development, yet still they want to Kick-start even more. Wraith 20 is 2 years late. Mage 20 was a Trainwreck. The art is getting worse, the writing is getting worse and management don't notice, or perhaps don't care.

This is what TSR looked like before the end.
>>
File: could beat caine.png (485KB, 733x921px) Image search: [Google]
could beat caine.png
485KB, 733x921px
>>54488936
eat me
>>
>>54488929
Poor baby, forced to share the internet. Here, have a (you) to dry your faggot tears. I'm far too busy burning copies of Mein Kampf. :)
>>
File: Fuck Off.png (202KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off.png
202KB, 500x663px
>>54489016
>>
>>54488865
Sort of like how some unscrupulous mages will damn the souls of others in order to benefit from the perspective that their damnation gives them. For example a group of mages(likely Moros) subject victims to a vile poison that makes them suffer a painful death but guarantee that they will produce a wraith that can explore and manipulate the Underworld. There was a section in the Ruins of the Temple book that describes this and the group became the Jailers.
>>
File: nope.jpg (113KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
113KB, 500x663px
>>54489067
fite me
>>
So I had an idea for an NPC. She is a wandering merchant of Relics and other occult items inspired by the Happy Mask Salesman from Majora's Mask. She has a Persian aesthetic and is summoned rather than visited. Polite and jovial, but insists on chatting and haggling. She doesn't ask for money, though. She asks for abstract things, like memories, relationships and knowledge. She appears relatively young, but is actually very ancient, and may have wondrous and terrifying things in store that cannot be found anywhere else. Which splat could she be? I'm thinking either a powerful Changeling, or an Incarnate Ugallu Collector.
>>
>>54489016
>Aldous might be able to change time, but it would be "unethical"
>I guess he can't
>I guess he won't
>I guess he front
>that's how I know Aldous is outta luck, foo

BEEN SPENDING MOST OUR LIVES
LIVING iN SUPERNAL PARADISE
>>
>>54489016
>Terrible writing: The Awakening.

"We created an omnipotent, omniscience character, then focused every scrap of creativity we had on making him as boring as possible."

The whole encounter would be more interesting if it was a betamax tape with all the answers you need on it, a beta player and a old TV in a dusty room, recorded decades ago.
>>
>>54489128
Yeah nah yeah
>>
File: The Unnamed.png (105KB, 341x522px) Image search: [Google]
The Unnamed.png
105KB, 341x522px
It's almost like the Vampfags think they have a chance
>>
File: tumblr_m8i623AZL91rdv2eeo1_500.jpg (9KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8i623AZL91rdv2eeo1_500.jpg
9KB, 500x313px
>>54489128
I do like the Happy Mask Salesman for my own reasons, but this seems like an Evil Genie NPC. I should ask, what would this NPC add to your chronicle that you couldn't create another NPC for? If nothing, I'd explore something else.
>>
File: morticia - thank you.gif (4MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
morticia - thank you.gif
4MB, 700x394px
>>54488973
>>
>>54489232
>Qlippothic Spheres
>RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
See, anon from two threads ago? THIS IS WHY WE DON'T TRY TO DISCUSS ANYTHING.
>>
>>54489182
By that logic he can't do anything at all. Which isn't the case.
>>
>>54489263

I used him as inspiration for a Changeling NPC. He was ostensibly part of the Dark Woods Elves hobgoblin tribe, but he was so muc more. He was altruistic to a point; he fairly traded things for things. But the things he wanted were all his Titles, which had been torn from him and bound to objects by an Actor of a rival True Fae. He traded good Tokens for these other tokens, and nearly got all of his power back before they realized/found out what the hell was going on and ended it. Could be someting you could fold in.
>>
>>54489016
So this guy is powerful enough to save the world from literally everything but doesn't?

Laaaaaaaaaame
>>
>>54489263
It's less of an evil genie and more of a shady figure who sometimes gives exactly what you want, and other times messes with secretly to further their own agends while making it look like a coincidence. Someone with layers upon layerd of secrets in their past that can be exploited for favors if you are cunning enough.
>>
>>54486144
The Exarchs do not "live", same as mathematical formulas do not "live". The Exarchs are the concept of enslavement, tyranny and hierarchy. Oppressive children reflect the Supernal Exarchial Truth of opression.
>>
>>54489462
Most mathematical concepts aren't also self aware and intelligent. They're not just symbols, but living ones.
>>
What would happen if vampires WERE stronger than mages?
>>
>>54489689
Vampfaggotry would be even worse than it is now, as hard as that is to believe.
>>
File: masksalesman.jpg (40KB, 620x335px) Image search: [Google]
masksalesman.jpg
40KB, 620x335px
>>54489409
I think I would pass on interacting with that NPC. The Mask Salesman worked because he was aware enough of the capabilities of Link as something of a Hero of Time, a person that could retrieve the potent Majoria's Mask in a seeming split second because of his nature as a Hero of Time.

He was a collector and traveler, worldly in that he understood how Link had been changed into a plant person. The player picked up on the idea that the Mask Salesman was different than the other NPCs because of his awareness. That unsettling otherness made him very memorable. He was extremely calm and polite with Link until he seemingly 'returned' after his first adventure though time. Ironically inside the Clocktower, time doesn't pass in the same manner as the rest of Termina.

When he realized that the Mask had overpowered the Hero of Time he started panicking and ranting about the apocalypse. In that moment he revealed that he was just as powerless as anyother NPC in the game and even begged Link to defeat the Mask

>trying hard not to zeldafag too much, failing
>>
>>54489689
What would happen if WoD actually focused on delivering horror through mechanics and narrative instead of slipping up the power curve into extremes of godlike capacities that become ever more boring.

Seriously, everything in the setting aside from Angels and True Fae should fear te Hunter. The Hunter should fear fucking everything, and the True Fae and Angels should fear something even worse then they are that isn't a Mage.
>>
File: Komodo Dragon 1.jpg (63KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Komodo Dragon 1.jpg
63KB, 426x240px
>>54486902
>The Komodo Exarch mostly just makes one-off posts here rather than extended conversations.

Why has DaveB forsaken us?

Are we not worthy?

Have our offerings not sufficed his hunger.

>lamentations<
>rending of garments,
>>
>>54489689
Vampires are stronger than mages b ut only in Masquerade
>>
>>54489943
>thinks every vampire is a methuselah
>doesn't realize archmages are above even that
>>
>>54490037
He's saying that in Masquerade canon, True Magic doesn't exist, but this is debatable with Blood Treachery.
>>
>>54490097
>He's saying that in Masquerade canon, True Magic doesn't exist
It explicitly does exist. The metaplot is a thing, gross though it is.

>Blood Treachery
Universally panned and terribly written.
>>
>>54487068
>Dave said he would be back after a cigs run. That was five years ago
>Dave anit your dad anon.

Dave has commented that he still posts here from time to time, but does so anonymously without his tripcode.

>Try to pick out the Dave posts... if you dare!

>DaveTroll is an evil bastard
>>
>>54490148

>this is dave
>>
File: SilverLadder.png (952KB, 410x1130px) Image search: [Google]
SilverLadder.png
952KB, 410x1130px
In Mage 2e's Silver Ladder art, which of the characters are the Silver Ladder mages?

>From a setting standpoint, the SL art is worse than the AA and FC
>>
>>54489934
>Komodo Exarch
>Why has DaveB forsaken us?
>Are we not worthy?
>Have our offerings not sufficed his hunger?

Have you seen the crap that passes for discussion on /wodg/?

The real requestion is why and how Dave lasted here as long as he did?
>>
>>54490155
>this is dave

No, I'm just a disappointed Anon who futilely still waits for the release of the Mage FAQ and Signs of Sorcery.

>fan tears
>>
>>54490700
I bet he finds this place both annoying and highly amusing.

He probably surfs here just for smirks and face palms.
>>
>>54490734

At this point he probably finds /wodg/ more than a little creepy.

However, Dave's also mostly disappeared from other forums he used to very regularly frequent like OPP, rpg.net and SA, to say nothing of the recent total lack of development blog posts for either Mage or Deviant. He also isn't even developing the Mage / Deviant crossover chapter in Dark Eras 2.

While /wodg/ can be a cesspool at times, Dave's current issues go well beyond this forum.
>>
The OP says that >>54455565 was the last thread, but it was actually >>54467442. What the fuck?
>>
>>54490873

CALM THE FUCK DOWN
>>
>>54490881
No but seriously what's going on?
>>
>>54490887

SIR, YOU'RE STARTING TO FRIGHTEN SOME PEOPLE
>>
>>54490903
Go fuck yourself and shut up if you're not going to answer the question.
>>
File: 1743656386857.jpg (8MB, 4200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1743656386857.jpg
8MB, 4200x2800px
>>54490935

SIR, PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
>>
>>54490952
Fuck off and die.
>>
What is a reason the Cheiron Group would have to collect Sin Eaters? What is a consumer product or medicine they could be made into?

Probably something involving Plasm in blood?
>>
>>54490623
What's the GotV art?
>>
File: GuardiansVeilArt.png (858KB, 837x529px) Image search: [Google]
GuardiansVeilArt.png
858KB, 837x529px
>>54491165

>Guardians of the Veil Art
>>
>>54490623
Probably the nuns running the halfway house, I imagine. It's a possible interpretation of lifting up humanity, I suppose, although I always thought it was less about charity and more about taking civilization to new heights.

Better than the unicycle trumpeter though.
>>
>>54490700
Dave has gone silent on all the sites, not just here. Although he's probably lurking. He jumped on the one anon who said Deviant will probably be a trans metaphor.
>>
>>54491586
A unicycle is the perfect representation of the power of the Aether.
>>
>>54491586
Unicycle trumpeter?
>>
Why are these threads always so terrible?
>>
>>54491859
How are they terrible?
>>
>>54491868
I refuse to answer your question in light of the obvious answer.
>>
>>54487882
Okay why do people keep calling me /x/fag just because I occasionally respond to legitimate topics? It's not like I try to find some excuse to shoehorn it in every thread, and I do lurk them all, so I'd have the chance.
>>
>>54491912
Because believing in real magic is retarded, and so are you.
>>
>>54491926
Listen, I know what I've seen. It's logically unsound to favor your own lack of direct knowledge over knowledge held by others.
>>
does anyone have a link for Nightmare on Hill Manor???
>>
>>54491912
I dunno, this seems like a bit of a shoehorn to me.
>>
>>54492125
It would be if I were actually talking about about real magic, but I'm not, I'm talking about your referring to me, which came up naturally.
>>
oh FUCK he's back
>>
>>54492213
What are you so afraid of? That I might say something that conflicts with your preconceived worldview?
>>
File: Obrimos Unicycle.jpg (163KB, 819x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Obrimos Unicycle.jpg
163KB, 819x1036px
>>54491858

Obrimos art in 1e
>>
>>54492227
Ssshhh it's night time. Go back to sleep.

Go bother somebody else.
>>
>>54492288
Why do you have such irrational hatred for me? My knowledge of/belief in magic doesn't hurt you in any way.
>>
>>54492367
I don't care whether you believe in that or not. It just belongs in /x/

Or if it's corresponding to Ascension, in which case real world occult beliefs are actually interesting.
>>
>>54491713
God I loved that image. I puzzled over it. Once, I got stoned out of my fucking mind and just stared at it. I was sure there was some hidden meaning.

What the fuck. Unicycles, man.
>>54492227
Tell you what, the second I find a flaming demon kicking my front door in and pissing in my garden, I'll believe you.
>>
>>54491242
>Guardians of the Veil Art

What depiction in the GotV art represents the Order?
>>
File: 1498719815056.jpg (119KB, 670x950px) Image search: [Google]
1498719815056.jpg
119KB, 670x950px
>>54492452
This guy.
>>
>>54492425
The last time I brought it up, it did emerge from a discussion about Ascension, and people still got angry about it.
>>
>>54491912
Your "real magic" shit is unbelievably stupid, that's why.
>>
So if anybody is interested in talking about the game...
What genre would you stat MF Doom in?
(Primary attributes include, Wearin a mask, doin magical-to-pseudomagical shit, Having multiple identities/aliases, slamming you with awesome rhymes)

At first blush I would think a Mage.
Looking around though, maybe a Demon could do justice to the various characters better?

Any thoughts?
>>
>>54492726
Isn't /x fag the one who pervs on his coworkers? He got into a fight with his peer last thread about it
>>
>>54491868
Anon gets triggered by Mage.
>>
>>54492755
That was literally made up. I don't do anything like that. If you're going to shit on me for my personal life, at least wait until I slip up and reveal something legitimate.
>>
>>54491868
This is how:
>>54491912
>>
>>54492755
Yeah, and he used his divining spell to figure out what kind of panties she wears.
>>
>>54492801
so he's admitting it?
>>
>>54492801
Like how you're a dirty hippie who "works" in a commune?
>>
>>54492820
No, all I found out was a single music preference, and it wasn't deliberately that.
>>
>>54492820
were they stripped or solids? Also what color? Sexy reds or boring whites?
>>
>>54492827
Why do you do this? Can't you at least be intellectually honest rather than hiding behind ignoring me?
>>
>>54492833
>commune
why is /xfag perving in a commune aren't they all about free love? unless it's something more horrible than skirt flipping?
>>
>>54492845
He said she usually wears regular solids, but sometimes likes to wear sexy stuff. Lacey thongs, and all that. So he bought her some from Victoria's Secret and got in trouble for it. Pretty serious invasion of privacy, if you ask me. /x/fag is low Wisdom.
>>
>>54492833
I do in fact do actual work, and I am not a hippie. I do work at a commune however, but there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>54492875
Listen, I wouldn't be able to perform a spell like that even if I wanted to.
>>
>>54492875
talk about being so forward. She probably wears it to nail the boss for special permissions
>>
I did the ritual to summon the knowledge spirit. Flour on the floor, describing the room, offered a collection of knowledge. It didn't work. /x/fag is full of shit.
>>
>>54492871
I am not perving on anyone. We are less repressed than most, but consent is still always a must.
>>
You guys are kind of cruel to each other
>>
>>54492906
Didn't he say it only works in his weird freak country?
>>
>>54492906
>worhtless magic
wow guess /xfag is a cuckold fetishist
>>
>>54492906
I don't know why it didn't work. Occasionally they just don't, or maybe you did something wrong.
>>
>>54492917
No, he said it might not work in rural areas. He said the spirit was from Armenian culture. A gryzlledump or a blumpkin or something.
>>
>>54492906
>>54492916
Guys you're directly participating in his shitposting ritual, it requires multiple willing parties calling him a faggot over the internet. You don't want to know what happens if you let him succeed.
>>
>>54492945
>Armenian
Weren't they mentioned as being part of the secret jew cabal of society destroyers?
>>
>>54492917
I don't live in Armenia, and while it works best there, it can work outside of it.
>>
>>54492937
Or maybe magic isn't real.
>>
>>54492945
Groghnik.
>>
>>54492914
>less repressed
why are you into bestiality? what possible coupling is repressed these days?
>>
>>54492969
Which I can't find any record of at all, because you pulled it out of your ass.
>>
>>54492960
Except that I know that's not true, because magic has worked for me multiple times.
>>
>>54492981
Things like that often aren't on the internet.
>>
>>54492983
You aren't the only delusional person on the planet, or the only troll on this website.
>>
>>54492974
More that discussing such things isn't considered awkward.
>>
>>54492999
Bullshit.
>>
>>54493007
I am not delusional, and I'm definitely not a troll.
>>
Two options:
>Magic is real but its worthless
>Magic isn't real and he got a lucky guess
>>
>>54492901
What boss? She probably wears them to slut around, doing everyone but /x/fag.
>>
>>54493026
Nice argument. Very often the names in particular go unpublished.
>>
>>54493010
>Admitted goat fucker
/xfag is an admit goat fucker
>>
>>54493054
>Nice argument
Says the guy with no evidence at all.
>>
>>54493055
I think you misunderstood me, I meant discussing sex in general, not beastiality.
>>
>>54493074
Sex in general includes bestiality, you dog licker.
>>
>>54493067
Arguments and evidence are not the same thing, and I do have evidence, it's just not the kind easily shared over 4chan.
>>
>>54493088
You know what I meant.
>>
>>54493091
Like what?
>>
>>54493091
>Conveniently no evidence
Sounds like you like the knot
>>
>>54493107
Huh? What's that supposed to mean.
>>
>>54493095
>on the internet sex talk is repressed
they a really shitty explanation for your awkward confession
>>
>>54493127
It's not repressed on the internet, if anything the best way of putting how we look at it is that we discuss it in real life as if it was the internet.
>>
>>54493102
Like the physical feats it's let me do, which wouldn't seem magical if you didn't know me, because they're not all that impressive relatively speaking, it's just that I should be too out of shape to even be able to do that much.
>>
so /xtan's next project is tentacle porn. who wants to bet he's just as disappointing as the panty spirit?
>>
>>54493163
Why do you keep making stuff up?
>>
Hey /x/cuck, why didn't the magic ritual work?
>>
You guys are being pricks at this point
>>
>>54493175
I don't know, I didn't see it happen, could be any number of reasons. Plus, sometimes stuff like this just doesn't work at random.
>>
File: LaughingDeathPoppet.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingDeathPoppet.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>54493177
>sympathy on 4chan
>>
>>54493162
That's not proof of anything. Even the fattest of fucks can move impressively when they want to.
>>
Speaking about Doggy Love, what's the best way to build a faction of werewolves within the America Four Corner states? I feel like that area has alot to offer as a setting.

>forsaken for life
>>
>>54492955
What are you talking about, I never said anything like that.
>>
>>54493212
Does a wolf horse have a wolf or horse dick?
>>
>>54493206
First of all, I'm not morbidly obese or anything, and second of all, you'd understand if you saw it.
>>
>>54493124
It means you like taking doggy dick, you doggy diddler.
>>
>>54493229
And where did you get that idea?
>>
>>54493212
>Las Vegas Nevada
GOLD Silver and Greed Spirits
>>
>>54493228
What, do you suddenly become a gold medal gymnast capable of doing a full split?
>>
>>54493228
That you're morbidly obese?
>>
>>54493248
It was more in terms of stamina.
>>
>>54493257
I literally just said that I'm not.
>>
>>54493264
>stamina
with the goats I'm sure
>>
>>54493240
From all the posts you made about how you let a dog jizz in your ass for some kind of sex ritual you used to try and seduce your co-worker after the panties didn't work. Real messed up stuff, man.
>>
>>54493242
Are there many Gold mines up Nevada way? I'm trying to remember any other reason that city exists expect for ridiculous gambling laws and mob money.
>>
>>54493275
I never posted anything like that, do you have me confused with someone else maybe?
>>
You guys are antagonizing him now just for the sake of antagonizing.
>>
>>54493264
>what is the placebo effect
>>
>>54493273
No, for running, though I do recognize the poor word choice given the context.
>>
>>54493288
No, it was definitely you.
>>
>>54493292
Not powerful enough to let me do the stuff I did.
>>
>>54493290
more to the point it's either him talking to himself just to shit the thread up or there's like 6 fuckers shitposting, 5 of which aren't him.
Yall are cancer, get a room.
>>
>>54493283
>gambling laws and mob money
Mostly this

but you have a few
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/f3/a5/c5f3a5f26c046050d1621699526ea338.jpg
>>
>>54493304
You're making things up again, why do you do this?
>>
>>54493306
I doubt it. Unless you ran for two days and two nights without stopping, there's nothing even remotely supernatural about being able to run for longer.
>>
>>54493311
It couldn't be me talking to myself, there's a 30 second post timer.
>>
>>54493313
Hey, I'm not the one on trial here. You're the one who fucks dogs and goats.
>>
>>54493318
It's not how long I did it as much as it is how long I did it compared to how long I normally can.
>>
>>54493339
>>
>>54493323
I dunno maybe you're not a fucking casual and can handle buying multiple 4chan passes and/or using multiple machines?
>>
>>54493357
I don't even know how I'd do that.
>>
>>54493338
Again, not supernatural in the slightest.
>>
>>54493365
How? It was clearly violating my normal limits.
>>
File: dsc04106.jpg (805KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
dsc04106.jpg
805KB, 1632x1224px
>>54493312
>https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c5/f3/a5/c5f3a5f26c046050d1621699526ea338.jpg

Oh lordy the entire place is dotted with mines. I'm trying to imagine the different spirits that would hang around Ghost Towns after the mining operation dries up. Somehow I keep returning to the idea of the Hollow Hills. A Spirit that grew out of the evacuated earth. Could be something like a cave spirit but with a lingering tinge of greed or gold within its makeup.

of the Evactuated Earth
>>
>>54490623

The two women coming to meet the nuns, according to Dave.
>>
thread is kill
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.