[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my 11 year old daughter into TRPGs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 32

File: 1500275502771.jpg (386KB, 1729x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1500275502771.jpg
386KB, 1729x1704px
So a little bit of background I guess? I'm a single parent and my daughter is a bit of a recluse, "PC master race" in the making. She's doing well/above-average in school which is all I can ask for really. After coming home and doing homework, she'll stay up until 1AM or so playing videogames on her computer.

The problem is, that's not really healthy, and I don't want her getting hooked on digital media. In the late 90s when the internet was REALLY taking off, I said, "this is bullshit and it will create a generation of spoonfed nearly-brainwashed children who'll grow up to be parasites".

My daughter likes playing Minecraft, Skyrim and Final Fantasy XIV. None of these games will actually develop her some social skills, so besides just dropping her off at an LGS and driving away, what are some good strategies to get her into (at least) entry-level TRPGs?
>>
Tell her about the TRPG Genre and see if she likes it, It's not for everyone so don't force her into it.
>>
I imagine starting one on one engine heart sessions could introduce her to the idea.
Board games like Betrayal at House on the Hill where you have lose rpg elements would also work.
My dad used to play AD&D at around that age, but mostly just to make little lead cast and painted figures, which is also a good idea, girls tend to enjoy art so painting figures then
teaching her how to play the games might be a sneaky way of getting her into the hobby.

Hope this helps.

But Minecraft also has a fuckhuge community, just make sure she gets some facetime. LAN parties are your friends when it comes to getting /V/ children talking to each other.
>>
>>54423458
Get her to do some sports first, or some more traditional method of socialization, because your daughter is well on the path to the living hell of bitter NEETdom and peter pan syndrome
>>
>>54423458
Quick question, does she have a creative streak? Like is she writing stories or drawing art of the games? Because if she is that'd be a pretty good way to get her interested in the hobby. Either way, like the other anon said it's best you try and get her to do traditional socialization before she turns into a NEET and ends up on this website in five or so years.
>>
File: 1469362822511.jpg (236KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469362822511.jpg
236KB, 636x900px
>>54423495
Yeah this is true. I'll probably have to liken it to her video games too.

>>54423604
>painting figures
Unfortunately she has the hand-eye coordination of a double-hand blind amputee, she HATES arts and crafts. I'll have to try a fast and loose oneshot system, if she's interested and not too embarrassed about it.

>>54423674
Preach it. My brother's 40 and he's still living at home.

>>54423709
She mentioned offhand that she was writing "a story" about her XIV... stuff. I'll ask about her fanfiction at lunch (in about 3 hours) and try to segue into some of my Rogue Trader anecdotes.
>>
>>54423758
Well, if she's writing fanfiction that might allude to her enjoying the story telling aspect of an RPG, so you might be able to hook her on that. It's best to start her off with light RPG elements of course, choose a rules lite fantasy RPG and run a one-on-one first or maybe have a close friend come over and join you two. Stick with a genre you know she like I'm only suggesting fantasy since she seems to have thing for it based on what she plays.
>>
>>54423458
>In the late 90s when the internet was REALLY taking off, I said, "this is bullshit and it will create a generation of spoonfed nearly-brainwashed children who'll grow up to be parasites".

People who were never even conscious of their own existence during the 90s can now post on here. There's an entire generation of kids raised on the internet, plenty of which made their way to 4chan. You are surrounded by these individuals and can never escape no matter what corner of the internet you flee to, so have fun with that.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'd recommend starting with something more rules light so you can get to playing faster, to avoid her getting bored. The Skyrim and Final Fantasy XIV stuff implies an interest in fantasy, so probably go with some kind of fantasy campaign?

>>54423758
>She mentioned offhand that she was writing "a story" about her XIV... stuff.

That's definitely encouraging for her likelihood of enjoying roleplaying. Focus on the narrative angle of the medium while pitching it to her.
>>
>>54423458
Liken it to vidya I guess? That's how my dad got me in.
>>
First, you're a great dad for trying to meet her at her level and I feel like TRPG is a great way for you to be approaching this.

As others have said, the narrative aspect of tabletop will help hook her - frame it as "playing out a story, with leveling and powers based on RPGs" or something.

As far as systems, I've only played 5e - if she's a big YouTube person, or follows any gaming channels, maybe try introducing her to Critical Role? That could go aways towards stimulating her interest in the genre as a whole. 5e is a little rules heavy but the show at least will help her understand the premise.

Everyone is John is simple but youd need a few more people.

Maybe try Lasers & Feelings? You could give her the option to control multiple characters in that - rules are V simple.
>>
>>54423458
Why do you allow your 11-year-old to go to sleep at 1AM?!?

Mine are asleep by 11pm or that's a paddlin'. Seriously, cut that shit out, she's not 16.

Secondly, find out which of her friends at school have any interest in games (broadly defined) at all. Talk to their parents and organize a Games Night for the girls. Play a simple board game the first time, then later propose more complex games and maybe something like D&D. Emphasis individual character, world and story creation, rather than just using stuff out of a box. See if it keeps their interest. Once the ball is rolling you can stop chaperoning and let them make their own games.
>>
>>54424133
>if she's a big YouTube person, or follows any gaming channels, maybe try introducing her to Critical Role
I'd recommend Rollplay or Roll20 for Youtube rpg stuff myself
>>
File: 1487589667725.jpg (533KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1487589667725.jpg
533KB, 1200x1697px
>>54423807
>You are surrounded by these individuals and can never escape no matter what corner of the internet you flee to,
Oh I know. This isn't my first rodeo!

>>54423807
>>54423792
>>54424133
A rules-lite fantasy system should be good. I haven't looked very far but I dunno if there are any Final Fantasy-related ones? Failing that I'll probably look into 5e, Dungeon World or FATE since I'm somewhat familiar with them. The Youtube idea is good since she watches gaming channels, I don't wanna smother her though.

>>54424265
Hahahaha, I know, I get some shit for it but we have a deal: if she gets good grades, she gets good compromises. Hate pulling out the "single parent" card but there's always a few circumstances that you can't help.

I'll probably ask around next time I get the chance, there's a Facebook group for the parents and teachers of her grade so that won't be difficult.
>>
>>54423458
I have a little sister who is 8 years old. She likes reading books and playing minecraft and roblox on her computer. She also likes playing imaginary adventures, like any other small kid, but she has only a few friends and they don't come to visit her very often, so I end up playing with her a lot since I'm the only one who has patience to do it for a large amount of time.
Sometime ago, we were in a playground playing pirates, she came up with a imaginary magical flying ship and the adventure was about us exploring an island full of hostile natives. I had the idea then of playing a TTRPG with her.
So later on I sat her down and asked her to describe her character in more detail ( she described a pirate princess with long red hair who wielded a sword ), I made a character sheet based on the background story she came up with and skeched a full body portrait. She had no idea why I was doing that but she played along anyways.
Forward a few weeks, I used one of those online portrait creators to draw her character properly and made a character for me too. Then I printed them at work, glued them in cardboard, cut them out and used plastic bottle caps ( with a cut in the middle ) as base for the crude minitures. I also did a bunch of goblins using that method.
Then I used an online map creator to make a few maps, printed them and also glued them into cardboard.

When I came to visit her, I brought with me the minitures, the maps I made and my set of dices. When she asked me to play with her, I invited her to play something different, showed her the stuff I made and gave her a basic explanation of how the game worked.

She was very confused at the start of the game, she wasn't sure of what she could or could not do and I explained to her that she should imagine what the characters would want to do in those situations and explain to me in details, just like we did when we were playing pirates.

We ended up playing for an hour and a half and she liked it a lot.

>>
>>54424388
Oh dang. Go on, I'm taking notes.
>>
>>54424344
I don't know of any final fantasy RPGs specifically, but I don't think it'd be too hard to refluff any given RPG to work in the setting. The best advice though is try to engage her imagination, try and make it wonderful and magical, she's still at that young age where she can feel nostalgic about this kind of stuff. If you play your cards right she'll end up 9 years down the line of fond memories of bonding with you and RPGs in general.

And don't mind the guy criticizing your parenting, some styles don't work on certain kids, my brother never learns and has only become more of a rebel as a result of my father's "parenting".
>>
>>54424344
>A rules-lite fantasy system should be good.
How about you try some fantasy board games a few times, things like "Dungeon", "Smallworld" or "Mage Wars" (which is more a card game but still). If she shows interest in that move her onto one of the OSR games (I recommend "Basic Fantasy RPG" or "Darker Dungeons"). Hell, you could try MtG or Warmachine if you want too, anything to spark her interest in things sold in FLGSs, anon.
>>
>>54423458
you a MILF?
>>
>>54423458
Not to just tell you that you're wrong, but isn't FF XIV the MMO one? Those games are notorious for helping kids develop social skills. I know I learned not to be a cunt from playing WoW around the same age.
>>
>>54424470
>I don't know of any final fantasy RPGs specifically
http://www.ffrpg.net/ffrpg/
It's unofficial but decent enough. Could also use this one
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1378/21/1378215838453.pdf
>>
>>54424388
We ended up playing 5 times so far, our last session was last weekend when I visited my parents.
I created a priest DMPC with basic healing skills and a few buffs, to support and guide her.
It is a basic adventure, her magical ship was damaged in a storm and she had to land in an isolated island and is now exploring abandoned ruins that are occupied by goblins. Shes very creative, she likes finding treasure but shes not fond of killing the goblins for some reason, she even used stealth and diplomacy at some points to avoid combat, even after I explained to her that goblins are weak critters.
I'm using a barebones system that is a mix of 3.5, AD&D and GURPS rules and I'm coming up with stuff as the story goes on.
Shes liking it, as far as I can tell at least. She wants to keep playing it.
>>
>>54424836
Lucky bastard. Hopefully when me and my wife have a kid they take to playing games as well as your sister has.
>>
>>54424836
You're a good onii-chan
>>
>>54424836
>she even used stealth and diplomacy at some points to avoid combat
Aww, that's adorable! Maybe you should play it like a Ryuutama or Golden Sky Stories, those Japanese games that favor the slice of life adventuring over get-shit-done stuff.

>>54424499
Ehh, that's true but I was more talking about the "in real life" social skills. Not that she's old enough where I'd leave her alone at an LGS every Sunday, but yeah.

>>54424512
Even if I don't use these 1:1 I can at least get more info out of them... brb scouring the Final Fantasy wikis to have a good idea of what to use. All I remember are chocobos and summoned monsters.
>>
>>54424499
I learned how to be a cunt by playing Tibia when I was a little kid.
I used to make female characters, lured guys into rooms full of monsters and trapped them there, after they died I would loot their items and would follow them around, making fun of them.
Good times.
>>
>>54424938
>Even if I don't use these 1:1 I can at least get more info out of them...
Glad to be of some assistance
>>
>>54423458
FATAL
>>
>>54425531
I mean, ignoring how it's needlessly complex, exceptionally inappropriate and /pol/ bait. Isn't it like, impossible to run without some house ruling?
>>
Oh my gosh

Play risus with her especially with the evens up rule
Found here: http://www.risusiverse.com/home/optional-rules/evens-up

Also im pretty sure /tg/ has a Minecraft server, you should also introduce her to thinking vidya like dwarf fortress, ss13, and dungeon crawl stone soup.

Also dominions
>>
>>54425636
>introducing her to SS13
please no, the autism that exists there would be bad for her, it would scar her forever.
>>
>>54425656
Come on it's stupid fun, as well as being a walking psychology: the game

tgstation in specific is really fun.

But warning tons of swears, and dominions has artistic nudity.

Dwarf fortress and rim world are both there approved as well as being kind of addicting
>>
>>54425715
Oh I know it's fun. I wasted a good two years on the cesspit known as d20 station while I still played. The autism is overwhelming and the majority of servers are cancerous, garbage or both.
>>
>>54425636
For sure risus, it's one page narrative focused and easy to use it's also free
>>
>>54425559
Yes. The numbers don't add up in such a way as to be playable. Certain parts of character creation leave parts of the character's statline literally unusable because you end up performing faulty quadratic algebra that leaves you with negative numbers in variables that need to be in the high thousands.
>>
File: bunny.png (151KB, 274x522px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
151KB, 274x522px
>>54423458
It's nice that you want your daughter to have other free time outlets than vidya.
But I really don't thing /tg/ crowd is the right choice here.
>>
>>54425846
What kind of game requires you to have a stat in the high thousands?

I've read fatal but I didn't realize it was that bad.

On anouther note, spare her the torture of learning dnd 3.5 and pf. I wasted 4 years of my life learning those before I realized they where crap.

Get her into a sane game like GURPS or risus or the d100 w40k games or coc
>>
>>54425884
Well, even if she does bump into /tg/ posters, the type of people who generally play tabletop would probably end up being a nice fit for her later in life, considering her current hobbies.
>>
>>54425924
Plus we are the professionals in this kind of situation.

As much as I hate to say it
>>
>>54425983
Oh fuck... You're right.
>>
File: 1455741953364.jpg (238KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455741953364.jpg
238KB, 960x960px
>>54423458
If you're worried about her not developing adequate social skills and not maturing healthily, the last thing you should be getting her into is TTRPG. At least, in this point in time.

I strongly recommend you encourage her to exercise and play a cooperative team sport with other kids her age. Cultivating physical excellence, discipline and health is an investment that will pay her back for the rest of her life. From what you've said, she's already very sedentary and that's going to stunt her intellectual growth once she's in her 20s.

>She's doing well/above-average in school which is all I can ask for really.
The only children who do poorly at 11 years old are those who are troubled in some way. Please understand, the fact that she isn't having any problems now is no excuse to be complacent about her development as a human being. I know on some level you want her to share the same hobbies you have but that can wait until she's in a better place in terms of physical and social health.

Good luck to you and your family.
>>
>>54423458
Rules-light fantasy is usually the easiest way to get new people into TTRPGS.
Sports Girl Scouts, church if you're religious, and school clubs also are good for socializing
>>
>>54426940
>church ... good for socializing
I implore you to reconsider. Juvenile church activities have two kinds of participants - kids of devout believers that were raised in faith since early age that buy into the whole thing and are oftentimes more serious about it than adults. And the worst sort of ruffians that got sent there on parole. If you throw a normal kid into this company, it will slide towards one of those groups. And that's really not something a parent should do to their own child.
>>
>>54426940
My family had some bad experiences with Girl Scouts and ended up sending my two cousins to the Spiral Scouts until the girls got into middle school. They seemed more laid back and casual than Girl Scouts and weren't hawking sweets every other month.

School clubs are also great, especially if she's not the most active prone girl. Chess club, debate club, art club, game club, you name it there is probably a club for it.
>>
>>54423458
>After coming home and doing homework, she'll stay up until 1AM or so playing videogames on her computer.
Ok. So. First off. That's /your/ computer. Second, You can automate having the computer managed.
>she'll stay up until 1AM
Far more importantly, sleep deprivation will screw her long term.

>How do I get my 11 year old daughter into TRPGs?
Move the computer to a less private location.
You should do that either way, but don't let her associate the change with this next part.

A few weeks later, just start playing TRPGs there.
Bring your regular group.
And don't invite your daughter.
>>
>>54427046
Growing up, the church my parents went to wasn't that bad, I can definitely see that being an outlier though, OP would have to do research
>>
>>54426814
There are more options for socializing other than sports, I understand your concern for her health though
>>
>>54426940
Also try taking her to local parks and swimming pools during the weekends, it's something active for her to do that isn't sports if she's not into them
>>
>>54425884
For all /tg/ is, really, she doesn't really strike me as the type of girl to be "normal" by any standards. She definitely will lean towards a nerdy, probably shy girl. Given what /tg/ is made of, she can probably get used to it real quick, and fit in. The only thing that I'd argue might not help is the general age of people, but after a while that sort of becomes a non-issue.

Another way that might be more interesting is getting her into boardgames, especially eurogames. They're definitely far more social and rarely end up in table-flipping like most boardgames, and she can probably get used to them real quick.

t. 19 year old aspie girl who started playing TTRPGs when she was 10
>>
File: Flash Sweat.png (80KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Flash Sweat.png
80KB, 225x225px
>>54427458
LONDO?
>>
>>54427458
19 is surprisingly young by /tg/ standards
>>
>>54424836
If you want her to do combat you'll need to give her a good reason. For instance, since she's shown empathy towards the Gobbos, she could find a mean big Orc bullying the weaker and smaller Gobbos and forcing them to do evil stuff for him. That kinda shit always works on getting kids riled up.
>>
>>54427504
Yes, naturally. We all know there are no girls on 4chan.

>>54427599
Nice dubs. Also, yeah, 19 is surprisingly young
by /tg/ standards.
>tfw I've been the only person below 27 that plays historicals on the nearby FLGS for four years now

I got plenty of weird looks, and definitely not because I was attractive or anything, unless any of them have a fetish for girls that borderline look like the nerd stereotype.
>>
>>54427729
I'm sort of in the same situation being 18, I mostly play with my friends though
>>
>>54427691
But why does the orc bully the gobbos? Sounds like another quest.
>>
>>54427830
Eventually you'll need someone who's repentantly evil or forgo combat, that or make the combat non-lethal
>>
>>54427729

>unless any of them have a fetish for girls that borderline look like the nerd stereotype.

I'm pretty sure that's a fairly common fetish m8.
>>
>>54423458
Glue strands of hair on her throat and hope for the best.
>>
>>54427872
This, "nerdy girl" is a pretty vanilla fetish. It doesn't help that self appreciations of one's attractiveness is generally very unreliable and that, depending on who you're hanging out with, they'll have an exceptionally low standard.
>>
>>54427046
Most of my childhood was spent at church was like that, however I ended up like neither. Due to strength of will and having helpful hobbies(Dnd), as said depends on the church and individual
>>
>>54427339
Oh and summer-camps are good as well
>>
>>54428173
Can't stress this one enough myself.
>>
File: 7.jpg (181KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
181KB, 450x720px
>>54427907
Don't underestimate people's potential for change, never know what the nerdy girl can become.
>>
File: 1497966463297.jpg (38KB, 286x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497966463297.jpg
38KB, 286x229px
>>54429085
Good thing I don't read Shindol, nor do I care to. I'm wholly, blissfully unaware of what horrific plight she falls into.
>>
File: worry.jpg (39KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
39KB, 600x766px
>>54429085
NOT THIS AGAIN
>>
>>54427729
I garauntee that at least some of those looks were guys into you.
>>
>>54423458
It's too late now.
If she didn't express and interest in playing earlier, than she probably doesn't care about TTRPGs.

I started at age 5.

If you think she might like it, ask your group if she can sit in on the next game.

also>>54423674
No minecraft until you finish your jujitsu.
>>
>>54429440
That's just wrong though. She could show an interest any time in her life, especially if she wasn't exposed to it. I didn't get into table top until I was like 15 or so.
>>
>>54429468
>15
Late bloomer.
>>
File: 1483277359735.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483277359735.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>54427729
>definitely not because I was attractive or anything, unless any of them have a fetish for girls that borderline look like the nerd stereotype.

Even Chad is into nerdy girls.

I guarantee that if you weren't a absolute earthshattering hambeast you had more dicks in the facility at attention than a four-star general in a Security Forces Squadron.
>>
>>54429506
>>54429468
Fuck, I didn't have my first taste until about 19 and didn't have a solid start until at least 22.

Anyone can start at any age, some people just aren't ever exposed to it until later in life and others never give it a fair shot until someone they know or love asks them to. Also, anyone's tastes can change.
>>
File: 1484839703557.jpg (382KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484839703557.jpg
382KB, 1000x1000px
OP here again! Just wanted to say thanks for all your suggestions (and also any kind regards!). I talked to my daughter about it and she seemed pretty into it. I'll be running a short rules-lite campaign like >>54424836 did. Made an ad-hoc character sheet template at work for her, and we'll be playing this Saturday if nothing else comes up.

Thanks again!
>>
>>54430564
Sounds awesome anon. May this lead to something fruitful!
>>
>>54429335
>>54430049
>actually diagnosed with Asperger's from a young age, checked later, confirmed

That does explain some stuff. Though, I never ended up being the recipient of anything lewd.
>>
>>54430564
Remember op, you have to go all out, do what you can to make it a magical experience for her. If you do that, you'll imprint some really good memories onto her.
>>
>>54430564
Be sure to post results.
>>
>>54430627
Well I mean, to be fair. Unless you're spending time with the kind of people who have next to no social adjustment, you won't really pick up on them giving you glances every now and again, unless you're specifically watching out for it.
>>
>>54429440

I got into TTRPGs at 18.
>>
File: 1474760886096.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474760886096.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>54430627
Well, now you know.

Now you can subtly listen in and learn about their fetishes so you can hit them hard when you need one of the slobbering manbeasts to be your bf.

Don't forget the miniskirt, thigh-highs, and perpetually pissed off attitude even as you hand them their bento.
>>
File: 1497508220259.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497508220259.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>54432347
>miniskirt and thigh highs
If only women actually dressed like this in real life. I'm not into the tsundere thing, but zettai ryouiki is some toptier shit.
>>
>>54423458
Start light. Settlers is an excellent gateway drug.

Once the idea of playing games at a table has stuck you can talk about "princess adventures" or whatever her particular affinity is (my niece only plays barbarians who kick butt, for example).

The other big thing is host a game at your house. She'll be interested in what you're doing and maybe ask to be included.

That's how I got into poker.
>>
>>54432347
I'd do that for an April's Fools gag, honestly.

>>54432585
I've tried, it's not really comfortable. It does look cute, I'll give you that, but still doesn't beat jeans for comfort and just in general ease of wearing.
>>
File: 1499831715680.jpg (399KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1499831715680.jpg
399KB, 800x1135px
>>54432943
It's a shame it's entirely a "form over function" thing, it's easily one of the most tantalizing things out there for a lot of guys.
>>
>>54433535
Not them (completely different anon here) but yeah, miniskirts, thigh-highs, and glasses click for me so hard it's not even funny. Fiancee wears glasses and I got her to do this for my birthday this year. I nearly fucking lost it.
>>
File: NUT.jpg (31KB, 480x521px) Image search: [Google]
NUT.jpg
31KB, 480x521px
>>54432943
>I've tried, it's not really comfortable.

Damn, really? It doesn't look that uncomfortable. It's absolutely my thing so it kinda sucks to hear that it's not comfortable for the lady.

What's uncomfortable about it though? I wouldn't have thought thigh-highs or a miniskirt would be that way (I say, having worn nothing more feminine than kneesocks)

>>54433671
>My face when she's got zettai ryouiki and glasses
Add in a nerdy personality, spunky demeanor, and shoulder-length wavy hair and you've got my perfect waifubait, bar none.

I mean shit my actual anime waifu has every trait but glasses. If she was 3D I'd beat italy as the world's largest producer of spaghetti.
>>
File: DEQsU_pUQAAhnC8.jpg (32KB, 390x296px) Image search: [Google]
DEQsU_pUQAAhnC8.jpg
32KB, 390x296px
>>54433781
You feel me nigga
>tfw girls with long hair, ZR, glasses and she's flat as a board
>>
>>54433837
>Flat as a board
Absolutely, but she can have whatever bust size she wants to have if she meets the nerdy criteria + two of any of the rest.
>>
>>54423458
Show her your dick.
>>
File: Step it up Senpai.jpg (142KB, 463x634px) Image search: [Google]
Step it up Senpai.jpg
142KB, 463x634px
>>54434049
Stick it in her pooper.
>>
>>54433929
No, no you see. The flat chest adds to the experience. though this depends entirely on the type of girl, big tiddies are still okay
>>
File: Reimu.png (303KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu.png
303KB, 800x600px
>>54432585
>>54433535
Detached sleeves are also underappreciated. It's ZR for shoulders.

>>54433837
Which one of those requirements would you be willing to compromise on and why is it the "girl" one?
>>
File: Mechaloliapplejuicesupapunchou.png (41KB, 833x616px) Image search: [Google]
Mechaloliapplejuicesupapunchou.png
41KB, 833x616px
I think we're getting off topic with the waifubait. Damn sexy (imagniary) Ca/tg/irls!

OP, definitely continue to get your daughter into RPGs. And keep us updated - with detail - because /tg/ loves stories about cool dads playing /tg/ with their cute daughters. Hell, 4chan in general likes cute shit, or at least used to before /pol/zilla took over. I haven't seen a cute thread since so I don't know how the Tard-right will respond.
>Pic related
>>
>>54434156
Detatched sleeves /look/ like they'd be kind of uncomfortable though. We initally got sidetracked because Ca/tg/irl said ZR was uncomfortable and I was surprised.
>>
File: E2Bsq.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E2Bsq.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>54432943
>jeans
>comfort
>>
File: I don't even know this kid.jpg (138KB, 840x680px) Image search: [Google]
I don't even know this kid.jpg
138KB, 840x680px
>>54434201
>>Pic related
Of all the childlovers tales I've read on 4chan, this was perhaps the most heartwarming one. If real.
>>
>>54434156
>detached sleeves
But anon, everyone knows that only lewd shrine maidens show off their armpits

>that spoiler
Fuck, you've read me like a book. though in reality, traps are for fucking, girls are for loving
>>
>>54434156
Not into armpits, my dude.
>>
>>54423458
Show her all the loli characters you and point how lickable their armpits are.
>>54434156
Like. Fucking hnng that's a nice lolipit~
>>
>>54434248
Unless you're a chick, other way around.
>>
>>54434265
>Reimu
>loli
anon... even if ZUN continues to draw her like she's 10, she's at least 20 in canon.
>>
File: otherkind.pdf (165KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
otherkind.pdf
165KB, 1x1px
>>54424938
>Even if I don't use these 1:1 I can at least get more info out of them... brb scouring the Final Fantasy wikis to have a good idea of what to use. All I remember are chocobos and summoned monsters.

I'd rather not use that FFRPG. It is almost 17 years old and it shows, it is quite clunky. If you want to use a Final Fantasy RPG, take a look at this one : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRPG/comments/3vnq9h/updated_download_links_links_para_download/

However, to introduce her to RPGs, I would rather go with Otherkind. Here's the PDF for you.
>>
>>54433781
>Damn, really? It doesn't look that uncomfortable. It's absolutely my thing so it kinda sucks to hear that it's not comfortable for the lady.

I feel the comfort here might be more psychological than physical - it's a skirt and a far better version of pantyhose, honestly, so it's not too bad; but it's more that I feel very exposed while wearing it, and not even in a sexual sense, it's more so in an emotional sense. It's not something I'd go to a FLGS unless it was really, really, REALLY friendly. That said, if I did have a boyfriend, I probably would wear it for him in more private places like home.

>Add in a nerdy personality, spunky demeanor, and shoulder-length wavy hair and you've got my perfect waifubait, bar none.
People have described me with the former two and my hair would be like that but I prefer bobcuts, but thanks, anon, that lifts up my spirits a bit.
>>
>>54423458

where do you live? ive got six kids 19-8 who all play video games/board games/ttrpgs. I can lend you some to get her hooked/get her some social interaction.
>>
>>54434389
ill also lend you my dogs since they are being assholes rights now
>>
>>54434389
>ive got six kids 19-8
One, 19 is not "a kid".
Two, how many of them are yours?
>>
>>54434375
Well that explains it. I figured wearing a miniskirt would require a woman with a lot of confidence in her body, who's not afraid to show it off, hell even emphasize it with thigh highs.

Just remember, like the other anon said, unless you're a disgusting slob of a woman. You're going to look at least nice to any given guy.
>>
>>54434417
3 biologically, 3 through wife (5 of them are hers).

also, my 19 year old will still be my "kid" even when she is 60...its the simple dynamics of kinship. I wouldnt say "i have 6 adults"
>>
>>54434293
>he doesn't know of the glory that is everlolid
Redditpeasant pls
>>
>>54434441
>literally My Wife's Sons
I always knew this board was fulla cucks
>>
File: 1288698167405.jpg (9KB, 190x235px) Image search: [Google]
1288698167405.jpg
9KB, 190x235px
>>54434477
The only thing at work here is a combination of bad art and not thinking ahead.
>>
>>54434494
sons and 1 daugher are mine, other daughters are wifes.

try again sir.
>>
>>54434505
I honestly wanted to make a joke about it myself. But I refrained from doing so.
>>
>>54434477
>everloli
Overwhelmingly smug?

>>54434494
There's reason we were moot's favorites.
>>
>>54434242
More psychological than anything, really.

>>54434434
I think the hardest part really is the Asperger's, anon. Other than the whole issue of being one of two women who consistently frequent my FLGS (the other being one of the owners), despite being told that I look quite attractive I've also been told I have a rather unusual personality and that I do weird things like sometimes essentially walking between two points talking to myself, doing weird gestures with my hands and body when getting excited, and fluctuating between extremely detached to an almost child-like excitement (of course, the negative sides of that come as well; when I get a bit more "childish" I tend to get pissed off very easily over small things) - that stuff generally doesn't seem attractive to most people, and for all I do my best to mask it and manage to have a relatively normal life, it's still something people have to do with when talking to me.
>>
>>54434517
no worries. its a big family. but theres never a need to find someone to play a game with. Lately we are into kingdom death while we wait for charterstone and a copy of gloomhaven (didnt get in on the first kickstarter).

Starting up a degenesis campaign if there is enough interest, or maybe pathfinder.

older kids and adults playing darksouls 3, younger ones playig minecrap i think?
>>
>>54434505
>my wife's daughters
That's like triple the cuckery seeing as they'll come home with a roastie fulla Chadslime before you know it. At least you might be able to bind with your wife's son.

If you aren't fucking them on the reg, your wife's daughters are just pointless moneysinks
>>
>>54434544
>that stuff generally doesn't seem attractive to most people
It doesn't, but it's generally tolerated and sort of expected of women, at least couple days a month.
>>
>>54434556
even if i was fucking them, they would just be money sinks. ever raised a daughter? but thats not the point edgelord.
>>
>>54434544
>that stuff generally doesn't seem attractive to most people
Maybe you're just not attractive to most people. Girls can get away with literal rape and murder so long as someone finds them cute
>>
>>54434577
>it's edgy to not be a cuck
Sorry we don't all adhere to the standards of CURRENT YEAR, Mr. Trudeau.
>>
>>54434544
The personality things can easily be ignored, especially if people describe you as "quite attractive" you'd have to literally be a constant, sperging autist who can't control herself for anyone to be driven off. I will admit to having at least 2 of those problems so it wouldn't bother me at all.
>>
>>54434562
>at least a couple days a month

Try at least once a day. Oddly enough, periods never really were a big thing for me - people thought I was extremely reclusive during that period and very quiet, but other than that I was told I was in a better mood compared to my normal days.
>>
>>54434544
im the guy with 6 kids. one of the daughters is an aspie.

Stop being down on yourself like that. You know the situation you live in, and you are aware of the facts of your reality. This particular daughter is a ton of fun to be around, even though she does a lot of the same kinds of things you just mentioned in this post.

Its rough as shit to teach her a new game because it has to "make sense" in her mind in a special way and if it doesnt, she gets pissed. but seriously...most people who get to know her think shes amazing.

so just get to know some people, and the people who dont want to get to know you. fuck em.

also, shes got a mean right hook
>>
>>54434619
I only have second had observations, obviously, but it really varies. Sometimes you can't tell a difference, sometimes you're be better off hanging with werewolf. Nearly lost an eye once when certain someone literally clawed at my face in one of such mood-swings.
>>
>>54434603

look, im glad you think im a cuck. thats awesome for you. i wish you the best in life man. Im honestly sitting here trying to think up a come back...but i cant be assed. Ive got about 15 better things i can do. And that includes jerking off, and thats considering ive got a hot wife sitting next to me who is half naked...so ya know? youre kinda low on the priorty list.

but seriously. you have fun out there man. and i hope you do everything you can to lead the best life you can. And if you ever want to play a game, or talk anthropology...hit me up.
>>
>>54434645
>he's a cuck AND he made an/is raising someone's aspie
Pffffft. What a joke.
>>
>>54434723
>my wife is really hot! really! Pls clap
>>
>>54434645
Thanks, I can get what you're saying, especially that bit about things having to "make sense" (with me, it's more about music than games). Still, it's a bit hard for me not to put myself down, mostly due to stuff that happened while I was growing up, having at many moments considered suicide.

I don't doubt that I can make friends and I'm sure that there is someone out there that will like me, the issue being currently that I don't really feel that comfortable with anyone yet.
>>
File: U_MAD_BUBS.png (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
U_MAD_BUBS.png
282KB, 640x480px
>>54434775
>>54434761
>>54434603
>>54434556
>>54434494
Man, you sound really mad!

Would you happen to be the guy Dadanon cucked?
>>
File: 1483586296766.png (437KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483586296766.png
437KB, 450x600px
Hahaha man you guys went really off the rails while I was gone, armpits and cucking and vagina-pedestaling! I'll probably make a new thread during the weekend since some of you wanted a status report though. Cheers!

>>54434361
Thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>54434248
>spoiler
No girl will ever love you as much as a dickgirl could and your a baka for thinking otherwise!

>>54434908
>music
What do you like to listen to?
What do you think about bebop?
Ever got into music theory? It can be a nice framework to understand things that don't make sense at first. Like bebop.

>>54435477
Please do it.
>>
>>54435584
>What do you like to listen to?
Prog rock and jazz in general. Also IDM, and sometimes shoegaze and the indie rock of bands like Modest Mouse and Pavement.

>What do you think about bebop?
I quite like bebop, honestly, though I'm more of a modal jazz type of person. Has a bit of a place in my heart for being my introduction to jazz.

>Ever got into music theory? It can be a nice framework to understand things that don't make sense at first. Like bebop.
I play bass and piano with enough knowledge to play some jazz (started playing even before I got into tabletop games or vidya, for that matter), and also have some experience with synths and effects. It's something that for me is quite soothing, even if I can just spend hours looking for an exact sound.
>>
>>54435652
>even if I can just spend hours looking for an exact sound
I can't stand doing this. If I didn't get the sound I wanted to do what I wanted in less than 10mins I felt like screaming in frustration.

Pretty nice taste, though, and bass best instrument.
Though I'm curious: What kind of music doesn't make sense for you, then?
Can you dance (when you're by yourself, if need be)?

>tfw no artsy musicy bandy tabletop
>>
>>54434232
>Ca/tg/irl
You mean fa/tg/irl. Only hambeasts browse this board.
>>
>>54435842
>What kind of music doesn't make sense for you, then?
It's not so much in a theoretical sense as it is in an emotional sense. For all I enjoy The Cure and The Smiths as some of my first bands I really got into when I was first getting into popular music I can't help but feel absolutely disassociated from the lyrics.

Also most popular music gives me headaches, it's like their pounding my skull from the inside with a hammer.

>Can you dance (when you're by yourself, if need be)?

I can't, that's one of the few things I can. I can maybe fake up a waltz, but that's it.
>>
>>54435842
It's okay anon, we all have our dreams that will never be real.
>tfw no maximum autism tabletop simulator like phoenix command but set in a contemporary fantasy setting
>>
>>54435243
>raising another man's offal
>cucking them
And you must be his retarded aspie daughter
>>
File: smug mukuro.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug mukuro.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>54435933
Don't worry, this is a safe space. You won't be cucked by all those scary men with bigger dicks here, Summer.
>>
>>54436126
>if I use the slang terms people use on me on someone else I'll finally fit in
:^)
>>
>>54436139
You're the one claiming that a guy fucking another guys wife is the cuck.

You might want to look in on the definition of that word, newfag. Or better yet, lurk somewhere besides /b/, /pol/ and /cm/.
>>
>>54436243
>You're the one claiming that a guy fucking another guys wife is the cuck.
>picking up the used goods some guy abandoned after it popped out some parasites is now "his wife"
You're not very good at this, cuckfriend. Maybe you should go back to blogging about your "no seriously guys, she's hot!" wife and genetically deficient children.
>>
File: 1166305989532s.jpg (3KB, 126x85px) Image search: [Google]
1166305989532s.jpg
3KB, 126x85px
>>54436272
You seriously do sound like someone who got cucked in the past if you're so concerned about it that you're trashtalking anons on 4chan.

Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>54436367
>look ma! I'm projecting!
>>
>>54436387
Do you even how to want to is look like a cuck, motherfucker? I am to have conversate with the man who cuck was once upon but now lies on wood kicking also yelling about past and projecting. Respond to no ugly dwarf. Do even you know how this is work, buckaroo?

Also switching to my new shit. Old shit is all for ants.
>>
>>54436591
>getting so assmad you spam nonsense and cropped gay porn
>>
>>54436610
>Implying not all reaction images are cropped gay porn

Wow, you're really new.

I got ryona to play. Thanks for the fun, bait-kun. Tell Boxxy I said hello when you get to hell.
>>
>>54436755
>my degeneracy is the norm, I swear!
>>>/lgbt/ is that way, closet case
>>
>>54434556
>roastie
>>>/r9k/

He also had a kid by someone else.
Lay off the cuck spam.
>>
>>54436842
You can't fix the DESUDESU, anon. Don't reply to bait.
>>
>>54424344
Oh honey, Final Fantasy is D&D themed. Bahamut the platinum dragon, Tiamat the 5 headed dragon, espers, white mages using hammers and clubs but nothing bladed... hell, the first game even used a kind of stripped down Vancian casting system (the spell slots of more recent editions.)

More recent FF titles deviate more, especially since they switched over to mana points for casting pretty early on, and like to all around shake something up with each title.I'm not super familiar with XIV, but if you swap out horses for those dire chickens, slap esper names onto a lot of demons and angels, dont reference gods, rename the wizard schools to colors, and call your giants Gigas, then you'll probably be pretty close.

-

Seems 14 Ha Au Ra : Dargonborn; Elezen : high elf; Hyur: Human; Lalafell : Gnomes/Children; Miqo'te: Tabaxi, and Roegadyn: Half Orcs

Yeesh, this series was way more classic fantasy back around the 10th game. Mostly humans, maybe an elf, and sometimes rabbit ear people.

14 might not be as easy to lazily reskin as I expected.
>>
>>54423458
>she'll stay up until 1AM or so playing videogames on her computer
Ouch man. Seems like you're in a bit of a jam. The best option for kids to have them never get hooked on that shit in the first place.

I know from my own life that spending my youth staring at a screen fucked me up really bad.
>>
>>54437148
>DnD invented elves
>DnD invented Tiamat
>DnD invented clerics
>DnD invented psionics
>DnD invented dragongirls
You're retarded
>>
Have her play old Baldur's Gate and shit. I couldn't get enough of playing iso rpgs with my Dad OP and learning about Forgotten Realms. I read all my father's books and eventually went on to play tabletop around 13ish.

But you can't force her to be interested in them if she's not. Also, wtf 1am bed time? Being a single parent isn't an excuse as to why your child isn't getting the sleep she needs. You're her father, not her best friend. Nip that bad behaviour right now being lax or you'll have a teenaged terror on your hands who thinks she can push all the boundaries because you're a pushover who will give in. Give her the responsibility to put herself to bed, though and enforce the rules when she doesn't.
>>
>>54427046
>church if you're religious

It's perfectly healthy. I have connections made through my church that still exist today even though I haven't been there in 10 years. They helped with getting jobs, school, college references and other things.

Or just throw around stereotypes, because that's a positive social trait.
>>
File: 1494737742647.jpg (30KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1494737742647.jpg
30KB, 336x442px
>>54430049
>you had more dicks in the facility at attention than a four-star general in a Security Forces Squadron.

My sides weren't ready for that.
>>
>>54430049
>Even Chad is into nerdy girls.
Pfffthahahahahaha

For a quick pump n dump maybe
>>
The Final Fantasy RPG is on its 4th edition. Search around for that. It's greatly simplified from 3rd edition (which was somewhat of a D&D clone for layout and mechanics). It has subjobs and you will have to homebrew Au Ra if you want them, but between 3rd and 4th edition you can have enough races for basic inspiration.
>>
>>54439802
Double post, but you'll want the worldbooks for 4th edition if you want all the currently developed summons and jobs.
>>
>>54423674
this.
>>
>>54423458
Personally, for my kid, no media in the bedroom. We have one TV, etc. So do that stuff downstairs where I am, at least.

As for RPG, I started my daughter out on D&D 5e (playing very loose with the rules) when she was 12. She had been board gaming with me for a few years and we hit Origins for probably a good three years before RPG night started.

Basically, make the character she wants. Don't worry about her learning the rules that much, if she has an idea she will probably be fine and able to take direction. Just ask her want she wants to do each turn and go from there.

Really, don't get wrapped up at all in the rules. Not you, and certainly not her. Just give her options and let her play.

Expect girly things, being an Elf, having animal companions, that sort of thing. Go with it.

Make the world engaging for her and focused on her. Play with one player can be great for that.
>>
>>54424470

There is FFd6, not well balanced but works fairly well when I tried it with my group.

(Just expand critical hits to something like rolling two 5s or two 6s, far to rare otherwise)
>>
>>54429440

I started at 21 you numbnuts.

It wasn't until I moved away from my parents who were ultra-religious that I could play the games.
>>
>>54423458
tits or gtfo
>>
>>54423458
>single parent
>kid's a fuck up
Who ever saw that one coming?
>>
>>54423758
>She mentioned offhand that she was writing "a story" about her XIV... stuff.

She's writing porn, anon. If she's not already, she will be. You're going to have a filthy deviant of a daughter.
>>
>>54423458
>Skyrim, minecraft, FF XIV.

That's an easy one nigga:

Proceed in the following order (time est_ 1yr.)
>Tolkien books
>Asimov foundation's saga (starting with whatever books have Dors in them)
>Primitive technology channel guy (yewtube)
>Ancient history texts
>Meanwhile nature hikes each weekend (light, plains, flowerfields, no more than 100 mins at first), the more beautiful the location the better.
>If you can save enough money, plan for a longer trip to some kickass destination (like Iceland) with not too many mosquitoes.
>AD&D with home mods.
(Believe me, this is best start for that.)
>Arkham horror game
>Make a couple of custom investigators for it

And go from there.

Also from the time she gets hooked into reading, get her in a reading circle. That will boost her social stats a little. From there onwards suggest poetry, science, and make her learn languages. Start with German, then Spanish, then Japanese, then French, then Russian. This will boost her social skills and guarantee she'll land a decent + job
>>
>>54434908

As a person with assburgers, this is pretty much how I felt my entire life up until a certain point. Hell I put serious thought into suicide before

Then I realized that it was the struggles and trials a person undertakes and how they resolve them which define a person. I quit my anti-depression meds cold turkey and made a complete recovery. Even though I moved and haven't found other IRL friends in my new province, I make due with people online while eventually hoping to make some more IRL through clubs and stuff.
>>
Man, this thread just reminds me of my dead social life and the fits of near despair it induces. I gave up hope for just long enough that all my prospects dried up, and now my only real connections are people I met in high school and a tiny handful of people introduced through them. I don't even know how to go about meeting new people, and the idea of dating makes me freeze up bad, even though it's something I desperately want. Oh well. It's never too late, even though it feels like it.
>>
>>54444343
Put yourself out there anon, it's going to be painful but if you keep putting yourself in social situations in order to learn social skills and make friends eventually it will work, you'll just have to toughen up and deal with how uncomfortable it makes you
>>
>>54444545
I honestly don't have a lot of opportunities. My job an commute take up more than half the day (and I have to go straight home after work, since I'm inevitably sweaty and covered in industrial filth), and Saturday nights are when my rpg group plays. Sundays, I go to bed early to get up for 5 am to go to work.
>>
>>54437818
They're not making the case very well, but

FFI was as near a direct riff of AD&D as the devs could manage.
FFII added the magic leveling thing, but otherwise ditto.
FFIII got pretty far away. Mostly all the reclassing and abilities.
But even FFIV looks like AD&D.

Anything past that, not so much.

>>DnD invented dragongirls
It might've. I'm not sure.
>>
>>54444603
Try making friends at work? Would you consider your RPG group your friends?
>>
>>54444625
My rpg group is the same core group it was 9 years ago when I joined it in highschool. They are my only friends.
>>
>>54444049
If you're jumping to AD&D, you should run through some of the better Swords and Sorcery first.

Maybe sneak Lord Dunsany's writing in there too. Not sure where.
>>
>>54444638
I guess you could try to do something on Sunday's? it's either that, trying to making friends at work, or figuring out a way to get a better work schedule.
Just don't give up
>>
>>54444750
Oh, I gave up a long time ago, and then stopped giving up just a bit too late. I could probably be in a good relationship if I hadn't been so completely oblivious in middle school, or so uncaring in highschool.
At this point, I just can't muster the energy or time for it, even though I want to.
>>
>>54444847
Good luck then I guess, I still think you should try to socialize though
>>
>>54423674
My little sister is like this, and it's already too late. She's tried band, choir, cheerleading, drama, and gymnatics, and every time she gives it up after a few months, going back to being a weeaboo NEET. I fear for her.
>>
>>54444950
There's really not much you can do besides trying to get her to do something she genuinely enjoys. You can't force her to do something she doesn't like to do after all.
>>
>>54444950
Get her into TTRPG and then sabotage her games so she can only play with normies
>>
>>54444950
>She's tried
Is that a "she actually wanted to try" try or a "her parents forced her to go and she resented it because of that" try?
There's a big difference.
>>
>>54444652
I suggested AD&D because the most successful people that I know IRL and do tabletop started with that system. Also because it's the stapple cool one that makes parties last for more than 3 campaigns, but if you have a suggestion feel free to answer to OP.

Also, Lord Dunsany goes somewhere after Arkham Horror gameplay, after Herbert's Dune novels, but before T.S. Elliot and Theodore Sturgeon. Of course, that's entirely IMO and feel free to disregard it entirely.
>>
>>54444970
>You can't force her to do something she doesn't like to do after all.

No, that's exactly what needs to happen. It just needs to happen in a sufficiently gentle way, so as not to cause severe backlash. There is value to structure in parenting, and there is value to learning how to commit to something for longer than it takes for the novelty to wear off.
>>
>>54444990
She entered those things because she wanted to and quit when she got bored of them. My parents only pressured here into staying in band and choir, likely because they wanted to teach her commitment (and because they dumped big bux into those things).
>>
>>54445069
I mean sure, but forcing a child to do something they very clearly don't like isn't going to end well. I was exactly the same way, and my brother is the same, you want to try all this cool stuff, find out you don't like it afterwards then drop out of it. Structure is fine, but forcing them to follow through on things they don't want to do seems like a poor way to teach it.
>>
>>54444164
Ok, fair, I've kind of gotten that at one point, but honestly I feel that I face very different struggles and trials.

I mean, mine is a condition I can safely live with, it doesn't bring me any problems, but I know that my struggles are at least indirectly related to that.
>>
>>54445172
>structure is good
>having to follow through is too much
>what is education
>what are jobs

This kind of attitude is what creates NEETs, anon.
I'm not suggesting forcibly enrolling kids in arbitrarily chosen extra curricular activities, but perserverence is a skill that needs to be learned. If you join band, for example, it's not acceptable to quit just because practice becomes slightly inconvenient, or your skills plateau for a little while. There are degrees of discomfort.
>>
>>54445388
That's fine then. I was under the impression of advocating for just pushing them through whether they like or not. Telling them to stick with it when they want to quit because it gets hard is fine.
>>
>>54445427

Expecting an active, burning passion for an activity at all times is unsustainable. Needing something to always be enjoyable is unsustainable. These things wax and wane over time.

>advocating for just pushing them through whether they like or not

I am advocating a carefully measured amount of that, because I know for a fact that sometimes "I don't like it anymore" actually means "I just can't be bothered". This is, of course, carrying the assumption of being an engaged parent and knowing your kids well.
>>
>>54443957
Even worse, it's probably gay porn if it's about FFXV. He's raising a fujoshi.
>>
>>54445633

On the other hand, fujos are often into incest. :^)
>>
>>54445633
Honestly, as cancerous as fujoshits are, there's nothing he can do to prevent her from being a deviant. Everyone is a deviant, normies just don't talk about it.
>>
>>54445654
Only male on male incest.
>>
>>54445633
XIV, not XV.
>>
>>54446895
>XIV
>the MMO
Not only does that not rule out fujoshit, but it's even worse
>>
>>54447394
>XIV
What was wrong with XI?
>>
>>54423458
This is about the worst place to seek parenting advice but here we go.

You're barking up the wrong tree if you think introducing her to a game that's still ostensibly a pretty cliquey and reclusive thing will help her not be reclusive , sure it has more of a social element than a video game but it still involves statically sitting indoors.

I'm as neckbeardy a bedroom boy as they come but when I was growing up my grandad took me out every Sunday and we went to museums, cycling around the countryside, swimming, out for good meals, or cooking together at home ,

From that despite my natural leaning towards being a recluse I still love having a good day out in a park or to some cultural site and love travelling lots too thus broadening my mind.

So that would be my suggestion . Go out, go to the woods and cycle or ramble, do some hiking, go to museums of history and art, go fine dining, travel to a different part of the country, go to the seaside , go to a summer fete, do active , interesting things outside regularly. Eventually some of it will sink in. Don't make it an obvious punishment thing either obviously, don't make it about not playing games, intact say how cool games are too and play with her sometimes.

The interesting thing about my grandad was while the rest of my family when I was getting into video games said how bad they were for me and ummed and errd he actively got involved, played them with me and encouraged it too as something I was interested in. So I had respect for him and was more encouraged then to do other things he suggested together.

She might be resistant at first but see what she might find interesting to do, talk to her as though she's an adult and push through it.
>>
>>54447947
>museums

Holy shit, this. Museums may not be your first thought, but it's great to go with her to them and let her decide where to go within the museum. Also, it's a pretty healthy place. She seems pretty introverted, and museums are great for most people like that.
>>
>ctrl+f exercise
>1 match
Saddened but not surprised.
>>
>>54450587
What about sports and stuff, did you look for that
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.