[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1586: Sometimes it Takes Time Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 86

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54061896
>>
>>54081795
Well baked breads are hard.
>>
Rolled 679 (1d816)

Rolling for a thread topic.

If it works, never rolled dice here before.
>>
How do jumpers with regen handle battle scars?
>>
>>54081795
>Last Thread
You forgot a whole thread. >>54069112
>>
Does anyone know who did the Sonic the Hedgehog jump with like 8 pages? I kinda wanted to take a shot at updating it.
>>
>>54081843
Stranger Things.
What's that about anyway? The most I've heard is SCP foundation story set in E.T.
>>
>>54081843
Stranger Things.

I've never even seen the show. Didn't realise we had a jump of it. Anyone done a build for it?

>>54081901
Oops. Is it too late to delete this and try again?
>>
>>54081908
It's avoiding strangers who offer you candy or classic rock albums.
>>
>>54081908
Mysterious realm called 'Upside-Down' lies on the flipside of normal reality. Full of weird psychic monsters.

Super secret psychic-child-soldier lab discovers it's existence, which triggers Upside-Down Predators discovering Earth.
>>
>>54081920
It's not a big deal, this thread isn't even the right number, we've lost at least a dozen threads over the years and nobody wants to go back and count.
>>
>>54081902
Sonic Classic was Digger, the other Sonic jump was Spyro. He used to say he wanted to update it, but he may have decided not to after Sonic Classic came out. He's been around recently putting out updates to Super Smash Bros so you could probably ask for permission and just run it by him to ok it for the thread.
>>
I'm feeling up to some crazy shit.
Should I use my return perk to go back to pokemon and reign terror upon that /trash/ RP thread?
>>
>>54081872
I rule that i don't get any. Otherwise i would be all scars by now, and that would conflict with my appearance perks.
>>
>>54081931
>tfw you remember when jumpchain was just some odd offshoot of cyoa general and thought they where a bunch of NERRRRDS
>tfw you eventually got taken in by their sirens song
its been a long chain hasn't it?
>>
>>54081939
Righto, thanks.

I thought the Sonic Classic jump was pretty fun, but Sonic the Hedgehog just feels really sparse. If Spyro said he was gonna update it, I can understand why.
>>
>>54081995
I remember when hard heads still tried to post jumps in cyoa gen.
>>
>>54081944
the dubs demand it, anon
>>
>>54082000
Offer your help, he'll likely appreciate the assistance.
>>
Jump #370: Exalted - The Solars
>Page of Swords, reversed: The approach of an unexpected challenge, met with muddled thought and unjust action.
It was at this moment that Crux knew he fucked up.
>Location: Gem
>Identity: Scholar
>Caste: Zenith
What did that line say? Oh well, I guess it wasn't important.
>Drawbacks: (+800) Burning Bright, Child of the Earth, Yozi-Friend, What's A Combo?
I'm not sure what the deal is, what with certain parties here having some version of the perks I could have bought, if perhaps a bit less effectively. And the whole thing where there are minor demons that seem to be following in my wake is annoying. It probably doesn't help that I could swear I've seen this setting on /tg/ in the past, but I've never been here and definitely don't have any powers from this setting at all, perks aside. But that's okay because I'm a mid-game jumper who's been to a number of places where this sort of power level wouldn't be entirely unexpected... right? I can take it. Right?
>Pages And Words (Free, Scholar)
Not that I need it, because I already have it, but speed-reading is nice.
>Brought To Light (1600, Scholar)
Now here's a useful perk. I can think of all kinds of conspiracies that need to be pulled out into the sun so that people can know their conspirators for who they are.
>Mind of the Sun (1300, Scholar)
Now this... I have to admit it is interesting. Forging artifacts is a thing I do as a matter of course - I have a constant influx of exotic materials of several kinds that I draw on - but the empowered aspects to it... getting the abilities to build tools that can play with souls... oh, yes, that is something right down my alley. Later on, anyways.
>The Three Circles of Sorcery (1000)
Sorcery being as rare as it is... well, I'll be focusing a great many efforts into expanding my abilities in this regard as much as possible. Few use magic here, but the local magic is very, VERY interesting.
>>
>>54081944
The Dubs must be fed Anon
>>
>>54082060
Right, forgot my name. Moving right along.

>Unconquered (600)
Well, that seems to be another thing that I don't have access to at this time. Tsk. Whatever it is, I bet it would have helped me an awful lot during my stay!
>My Prayers Be Heard, My Will Be Done (500, Zenith)
Might as well just embrace godhood at this point considering all of the deity-type powers that I have behind me. Gods looking upon me as an equal, prayers always being answered in some way... it's good to be connected, even if I'm not a Solar.
>A Shepherd of Light (300, Zenith)
And this works quite nicely with the previous one - if I were to start a religion or even simply have individuals worship me, it would empower me nicely... never mind that this already empowers me via other means.
>Body Strengthening Liquor (200, Zenith)
Solars sure as hell know how to party. I'll be studying this to figure out just how it works later. Might be a new way to empower individuals.
>The Arachnid's Needle (0)
Now this is an interesting thing. Forget combat acupuncture, forget everything in the needlekind strife specibus, this right here is where it's at. Amateurs could use it to weave the impossible into glorious crafts. Me? This is what I'll be using to tweak the fabric of space and time when the time comes.

Spoilers, incidentally: that time is not going to be coming during this jump.
>>
>>54082019
>>54082065
Alright, gimme a bit to get really set up, all my perks and shit organized, in the mean time, watch the autism I'm about to interupt live:
>>>/trash/10179532
>>
>>54082082
Now I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail about how things went in this jump. Generalities are fine. Especially when the sum total knowledge of the Exalted setting was locked away while I was here, which meant other sparks of exaltation were likewise inaccessible. Not gone, just... no context in which to identify and use the powers.

Dealing with demons hounding me and those around me, that wasn't something that was new, frankly. Some gave me a run for my money, others were trivial to deal with. The Second Circle demons, though? Those had a tendency to kill me. Granted, I have so many ways to survive being killed that it's not even funny, but... I still burned some extra lives on them before I learned that the only way to deal with them is to practically go all-out as quickly as possible. Overwhelming force right out of the gate. And even at that, I STILL was rendered effectively dead several times.

Much of my time was spent dealing with Solars, seeming to be some sort of out-of-context empowered being who was neither mortal nor a god as they knew it, and apparently my ego wrote some checks that my body couldn't cash. Who knew that those damn Solars would punch as hard as Kaguya? Except without prep time beforehand, I had to burn extra lives. With the demons I could at least fake it, but with the Solars, even faking it didn't work.

And then when my magic hit a tipping point I was finally able to-

>"Hey Crux! Found you again, you hypocrite!" BAM.
FFFFFFFFFF- nope, dead again.

There goes my last extra life, time to lay very, very low for the remaining two years. I'd rather deal with the demons than these cheating bastards. I'm supposed to be the one that cheats, damn it.

Huh, maybe they were right to call me a hypocrite. But then, as Doc Holliday is reputed to have once said, my hypocrisy knows no bounds. And why should it? These guys get the Unconquered Sun, I get Unbound Hypocrisy. It all even out, surely!
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (7MB, 472x377px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
7MB, 472x377px
>>54081872
I don't scar easily, but when I do I decide whether they're flattering or not. If not, biokinesis eases them away.
>>
>>54082087
Anon, don't do this.

Don't reveal the power level. Don't reveal us.
>>
>>54082087
Right. Disowning the shit. Fuck off, just fuck right the fuck off.

Literally pulling a goddamn Bancho / Tera right now.
>>
>>54082087
Dude, seriously?

This is next level retardation.
>>
>>54082164
No, no, this is to go even further beyond, anon.
>>
File: scared.gif (1023KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
1023KB, 500x234px
>>54082087
DO NOT
>>
>>54082019
>>54082065
Why would you encourage that?
>>
>>54081872
I don't, actually.
One of the first regen perks I got was a "perfect" regen ability. This means that scars are impossible.
I kinda hate it because I like scars. Sure, I could shape-shift to have scars, but it just wouldn't be the same.
>>
File: Godzilla's pissed.jpg (831KB, 1651x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla's pissed.jpg
831KB, 1651x1261px
>>54082087
CEASE AND DESIST
>>
>>54082195
Because they find it funny obviously
>>
>>54082295
This is going to be beautiful
>>
File: screaming aku.gif (281KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
screaming aku.gif
281KB, 332x400px
>>54082295
WE NEED DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>54082295
Konata no. Delete.
>>
File: 2sLmpA6.jpg (135KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
2sLmpA6.jpg
135KB, 403x393px
>>54082087
> tfw you hate something so bad, you decide to go tell the people involved how you'll beat them up in your pretend game
Holeeeeeeeee shiiiiiit
>>
Oh they're discussing Vulpix rape. Jumper will fit right in
>>
>>54082295
Anon, what the fuck are you doing?

And why are you using Konata pics to do it?
>>
File: [EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE].gif (317KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
[EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE].gif
317KB, 450x450px
>>54082358
BUT IF YOU'RE KONATA, THEN WHO'S THAT OVER THERE

WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED
>>
>>54082295
Seriously, this pretty much definitely counts as trolling and could get you banned. It's also a dick move and, as >>54082160 said is something extremely similar to what Bancho did. You don't want to be Bancho, do you?
>>
>>54082388
His link isn't even working for me, is it gone?
>>
>>54082338
>Rape
>Implying jumpers don't romance their pokemon all proper like.
>>
>>54082388
It "could" just get him banned, OR IT COULD GET US ALL BANNED.

Containment breaches aren't taken lightly.
>>
>>54082388
>You don't want to be Bancho, do you?
I don't know what you're trying to imply here outside of namefag drama. Your whole post reeks of namefag drama.
>>
File: [SCREAMING].jpg (391KB, 963x786px) Image search: [Google]
[SCREAMING].jpg
391KB, 963x786px
>>54082295
>only one reply
>THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO WE ARE
>>
>>54082411
Stop being melodramatic. Nobody's going to get banned over one post. If one post was enough to ban the thread this thread would have been killed a long time ago.
>>
>>54082411
Dude it's /trash/. We're containment breaching FURTHER INTO CONTAINMENT.
>>
Could you retards fucking stay contained where you should be, for once?
>>
>>54082428
>>54082429
Actually, that's a good point.
>>
>>54082295
What the fuck is WRONG with you

I knew this thread attracts idiots like flies to honey the minute people were seriously discussing Naruto fanfiction, but this is some /b/ shit.
>>
>>54082399
Worked for me.

>>54082411
Doubt it will get that bad, but I also don't know what sort of reactions cross board posting get.

>>54082414
Just reiterating what someone else already said. Bancho once 'roleplayed' his jumper in that tg parliament thing. It went about as well as you could expect. This is pretty damn similar.
>>
>>54082433
I wish we could. I also wish we had a way of screening out the idiots. It's like watching a nuclear reactor meltdown in slow motion.
>>
He's trying to bait them into raiding you guys, you know. You can't reason with him since his only goal since the start was to shitpost.
>>
>>54082386
It's next level shitposting! Who is the real Konata?! You'll never know, because I don't use a trip!
>>
File: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.png (991KB, 1257x714px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.png
991KB, 1257x714px
>>54082459
Let's just hope it doesn't work.
>>
>>54082459
>implying /trash/ will bother raiding
>implying /trash/ is organized enough to stage a raid
>implying there's enough people on /trash/ to raid.

Are you serious? Do you think we're still in Habbo era 4chan or something?
>>
>>54082489
I don't give a shit about who or what /trash/ are, I ain't going to pretend I like this shit taking a shit in someone else's backyard
>>
>>54082459
The shitposters here can fuck up the thread better than any raidfag can, unless they're going to try and ddos the whole site just to get back at one general on /tg/.
>>
>>54082514
>>54082489
Stop dickwaving. I'm telling you what his goal is, I don't care if you think it's realistic.
>>
First rule of /JC/: It stays in Jumpchain threads, no where else. Period.

Second rule of /JC/: Ignore the shitposters.

Third rule of /JC/: Ignore the shitposters & shit stays in Jumpchain threads.

Three simple rules.
>>
>>54082542
Fourth rule: Report, report, report.

That is all.
>>
>>54082502
You're just fearmongering and blowing a situation out of proportion. Do you really think that the people over there will react to jumpchain like people here do? Even when your shitposter crossposted on /m/ people knew well enough to just ignore him.

There's a grand total of 20 people on that thread right now, they're not going to bother doing anything even if the jumpchainfag decides to spam. If he continues after they've told him to stop, they'll just ignore him and continue with their own RP.
>>
>>54082547
Fifth rule: acknowledge that the mods give absolutely zero fucks, and ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>54082558
They probably are them, considering you're more likely to get banned for replying to the shitposter than he is to get banned.
>>
>>54082547
Mods are not your personal janitors.
>>
>>54082551
I literally just said "fuck that guy, and fuck his bullshit", don't put words in my mouth. Fuck the shitposter who went to /m/ too.

God forbid I feel terrible because some community I don't know anything about has to put up with one of the worst pieces of shit from our latrine.
>>
>>54082551
I have some bad news for you, that thread is constantly plagued by shitposters and quite frankly I'm surprised they didn't try to incite you guys to raid US, like they did with /vp/ a few times.
I'm not sure where the shitposter originated, but I get the feeling they wanted both threads to fight, rather than just trying to eliminate one.
>>
>>54082587
That probably IS him either trying to self-justify or cause more shitposting in general. Ignore him and move on.
>>
Rolled 810 (1d816)

Let's try for a jump people might know more about.

Blatant attempt to bring up some other topic is blatant.
>>
>>54082597
Good idea.

Jumpers, what did you do in Age of Mythology? I barely remember anything about the game other than some Atlantean spearman going on a quest for Athena
>>
>>54082614
Yu Yu Hakusho.

Anyone got anything to say about their builds or time in that jump?
>>
>>54082615
I introduced Christianity.
>>
/jc/, I wish to test my jumper's mettle. What are the most hideously dangerous jumps we have? I mean, if every fight isn't a desperate struggle for survival, then I think I'm doing it wrong.
>>
>>54082637
I have three eyes now, but I normally represent it with a tattoo or gem rather than an actual eye in most jumps.
>>
>>54082591
Do you think that every board outside of /pol/ raids people on a regular basis or something? When was the last time you even participated in a board activity like /o/ or /a/ singoffs, or 4chan cup? Honestly there hasn't been a legit raid in a very, very long time. And there probably won't be either, most fags have better things to waste their time on than coordinating a proper raid.

And what's the point of telling people here that your jumpchainfag is going around trying to start raids? Get more people to go over there to apologize and post even more off topic shit on their threads?
>>
>>54082637
All the demons hate me.

All of them.
>>
Hey, I saw mentions of an "Owlfu" in a previous thread. Who or what is this mystical creature?
>>
>>54082653
You could always go to Light of Terra and break the Deadlight.
>>
>>54082653
With drawbacks or without? There are some impossible jumps out there with drawbacks, and Age of Ice DLC3 is always good.
>>
>>54082614
I have a third eye that looked fairly human, if slightly demonic. After Bloodborne and the Jungle Hunt scenario that third eye's now decidedly more lupine, and any time I take my werewolf form the Jagan Eye goes nuts and I get more eyes on my shoulders particularly on the stump, arms, and chest.

It gets fucking nuts.
>>
>>54082739
>spoiler

Is that painful?
>>
>>54082652
...how?

This is a setting where gods can literally drop meteors or lightning bolts on your head as a sign of faith.

>>54082653
You could always go to Age of Ice and take on the DLCs. Although technially that Zendikar scenario where you have to fight 3 Eldrazi on 'roids at once is more dangerous.

>>54082707
A deranged Lunar who is not actually an owlfu, just a madwoman

>>54082662
Why are you defending him so hard? It's like you want him to keep going.
>>
>>54082752
He sounds like a big anon, I'm sure he'll be fine
>>
>>54082739
>spoiler
Ew. And ow.

Random question just for something to talk about, what's your warehouse like these days? Do you let companions into it or is it your secret chamber, full of things only you know?
>>
File: cute deon.png (43KB, 162x182px) Image search: [Google]
cute deon.png
43KB, 162x182px
>>54081872
I keep them. Jumper is going to be a badass cool person with scars and tattoos all over.

Also

>This is why I use a trip instead of using an avatar so no one commits atrocities in my name.
>>
Question to Mardukth and Wukong. Well, more of a request. A dumb, dumb request.

So Solars has an import on the sewing needles. Could Lunars' Silver Needles of Intricate Design and Terrestrials / Dragonblooded's The Quills of Sextes Jylis have the same? I won't mind if it doesn't happen, but I just think it'd be really fukken cool.

Mega-awesome sewing and tattoo needles that can induce biological mutations and awaken Essence usage.

>>54082752
>>54082770
Oddly enough not painful. But definitely disgusting.

It doesn't help that the eyelid contours itself to the shape of the bite-scar where the arm got ripped off from.
>>
>>54082411
>Containment breaches aren't taken lightly.
Why do I see a bunch of screaming serpentine xenomorphs with no back legs in my mind's eye right now, trying to squeeze through a closing blast door?
>>
File: 1390319022189.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1390319022189.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
In Marvel Magic exactly powerful is a fledgling Skyfather[without any of the other God perks]? And what exactly would it do for you if you chose it as a demon?
>>
>>54082803
>So Solars has an import on the sewing needles.

Actually, pretend I never said this.

I'm an idiot, saw an anon's posting, thought they did a thing. NEVERMIND ME HURR DURR.
>>
>>54082845
How late is it where you are.
>>
>>54082841
>Odin Dogefather
>>
>>54082753
>Why are you defending him so hard? It's like you want him to keep going.
There's a difference between defending him and pointing out meaningless assumptions. Even the thought that /jc/ is worth raiding to begin with is hilariously stupid.

It's like as /m/ said, this place has enough autism in one general to put several boards to shame. What's the point in raiding a place where the people are autistic enough to fuck themselves over already?
>>
>Building for Solars
>Making a complete circle of Solars and their Lunar waifus
>Flip coins for their gender
>They're all girls
>Roll for how well the circle goes is a 69
>Jokingly roll for how Yandere they are
>Roll a 7 of 100
Send help.
>>
>>54082951
Go away dirge.
>>
>>54082961
>If he says something I don't like, just call him the shitposter!
Great response.
>>
>>54082961
He's not wrong, mon ami.
>>
>>54082707
Once there was a Lunar woman. Her Solar mate was a monster. He tortured, beat, and broke her in every way his demented, millennia-old mind could think of, until that Lunar woman was a shattered shell who only knew a twisted love for her Solar, because everything else had been driven from her mind and that had been beaten into it. She could not even flee, because he had bound her so well with spells. When the deliberative fell, she managed to break those bonds, and fled to the Wyld with all the rest. Now eons later the Solars are free, and somewhere out there her mate's Exaltation has found a new host. This Lunar, Lilith, never recovered mentally from her treatment, and so she has made it her mission to track this individual down at all costs. She doesn't know if she will fall in love with the Solar or kill him when she finds him.

People call her an owlfu because her favored form is that of an owl harpy. It's also appropriate because those anons that want her see her as a broken bird. They want to take her in and nurse her back to health and sanity.
>>
>>54082961
Stop embarrassing yourself, dirge.
>>
>>54082841
In Marvel Magic, how is it reconciled if you are a woman and take Skyfather?
>>
>>54082991
GURL POWER YO
>>
>>54082955
Low is good?
>>
And the dirgeposter shows up just to add more shit to the pile, great.
>>
>>54082999
Anon no, I don't want to induce that abomination. I'm not insane.
>>
>>54083001
Low is bad.
>>
>>54082991
It's just a title. Should be no different than if you take the "god" origin as a female. You'll probably have your own title anyway by the time you're worthy of "Skyfather".
>>
>>54082975
...damn. That's...that's a thing alright.
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37KB, 100x100px
>>54082770
> what's your warehouse like these days?
These days? The main warehouse is a room divided into a living area, a computer area, and a garage where I park my Spittle Runner. There are a few doors in the back leading off to other sections of the warehouse, and the back corner has a small stairwell leading off into the basement.

Of course, because I took the Ar Tonelico Tower, "other sections of the warehouse" encompasses a hugely massive area, and thanks to warehouse reconfiguration perks there's some overlap. Most of the tower has been repurposed into storage, research, and factory wings of various designs and make, although as you get further up towards the end I've started doing weird shit with dimensions and auras and it gets confusing and non-euclidean and rather dangerous. At some point it stops being a factory/lab and starts being a Final Dungeon.

> Do you let companions into it or is it your secret chamber, full of things only you know?
Companions are allowed, sure, but nobody's allowed in the Final Dungeon area. Partly for secrets and partly because it's crazy dangerous up there and I worry about them.

>>54081872
Regen is just the body's natural healing process strengthened and sped up. As regen becomes more powerful, scarring becomes more difficult, but it never really goes away. Grievous wounds can still leave lasting scars.

That's what healing magic is for!
Or would be, if I bothered.

Scars are sexy.
>>
>>54082770
I haven't needed to use the warehouse for a long time now.
>>
If you import a companion as your EVA unit, can you still give more of your CP to customize it like you do with the normal EVAs?
>>
>>54083192
Being in an eva is suffering hell.
>>
>>54083197
There are perk for that.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (187KB, 1200x970px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
187KB, 1200x970px
>>54083044
>Spoiler
Superb Taste!
>>
So is the sid-blooded from Mortal Hero Gauntlet's name supposed to just be a yandere joke, or does she have an actual name?
>>
File: WHAT IS THEIR NAME.jpg (133KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT IS THEIR NAME.jpg
133KB, 800x800px
>>54083332
Been answered before Anon. Check the archives for the story. Look for pic related, I think this is the one I snagged off Gaunlet.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54083332
Last I remember, you can fanwank the name.

>>54082770
After many years, it's gone all the way back ground to looking like pretty much the grey-lined-with-yellow walls in the Warehouse document.

It's not that there aren't digitisers, pocket realms, mirror dimensions and dream-realms galore space out everywhere. It's just that they blend in so well with the traditional Warehouse decour that to the untrained eye, there's just some concrete and furnishings instead of endless labyrinths.

So to the untrained eye, I'll slide panels on the walls (which are actually ancient Norse illusions to conceal manses), unscrew lightbulbs (that cover solidified pandimensionally folded etherscapes) and do other normal organising stuff.

But otherwise, it looks like an actual warehouse. Reconciling this with space and time being folded like origami sometimes results in weird perspective tricks. Like people crossing half the warehouse in a single step. Or opening the door, to find themselves leaving.

>>54081872
My flesh is made of my soul and my soul doesn't abide scars for long, but I know a Charm that crumbles my wounds into stardust so fine they never existed at all. Takes a bit of focus, though.

>>54082841
...hard to say, I don't think there's ever been a junior Skyfather on-panel. Even Odin was already super buff when Ve and Vili sacrificed themselves to create the Odinforce.

If I had to guess-I'd imagine a little weaker than Old King Thor during the Gorr battle, since he was just barely beginning to feel his powers returning? So-capable of telekinetically weapons like Mjolnir, reinforcing the body enough to survive being launched on an asteroid. Maybe blasting someone into the sky? He did have centuries of experience at two domains for the golden beam that punted Gorr into another planet, after all.
>>
Is there any ship import that gives you a ship larger than EVE's titans?
>>
Speaking of ship imports, Amry, if you are out there, will the Stargate Atlantis jump have one?
>>
>>54083016
Yeah, Desus was a real piece of work. The creepy thing is that he didn't actually realize he was doing a bad thing. He genuinely loved Lilith. He just didn't understand that you're not supposed to casually brutalize the people you care about and then mind control them into not objecting. And he doesn't even have the excuse of the Great Curse making him act this way, he was always like that.
>>
>>54083673
>Speaking of ship imports, Amry, if you are out there, will the Stargate Atlantis jump have one?

Yes, I want to do this, not solid on how to price it though - do you have a preference: a flat fee, or half as much as a ship of nearest size?

For earlier:
>>54048787
>If you take Stargate Network Schematics and one of the larger ships types, like a city-ship, can you also include the ability to build outposts to go along with the gate?

If you buy the Lantean City Ship, it should have all you need to figure out how to build your own. An outpost is basically a city segment with a ZPM, control chair, drone launcher and drones. Even an Ancient City Ship would do, if you could source the ZPM and drones.

>>54048368
>Is 'Still Me' necessary? I figure just about everyone is okay with using teleportation technology and the like with or without a perk?
>Is implying that a transmat beam kills you and ends the chain unless you've bought this one perk from this one jump going to cause issues in the long run?

Like another poster commented, it's there for people who decided to worry about such things. I'll make a mention in the Notes.

>>54047117
>I'd make Unscheduled Activation +200cp, and get rid of The Iris Is Closed. Being sent to random habitable planets every time you go through a stargate is bad enough without it literally killing you.
>Sure the freighter costs 200cp, but it'll take days or weeks to get anywhere.

Alright, will be in next posted build.
>>
>>54082653

Asura's Wrath is a good one for that, though you'd probably want a plot-bound drawback to make sure you can't just hide in a corner.
>>
>>54083965
oh, forgot name+trip. Bleh.
>>
>>54083965
>Yes, I want to do this, not solid on how to price it though - do you have a preference: a flat fee, or half as much as a ship of nearest size?

Most jumps simply add a +100 to whatever hull/ship you are purchasing. I think that would fine if you think that free is too much for the technology conversion.
>>
>>54082653
Just go to DC or Marvel and take drawbacks that have everyone gunning against you.

>>54082713
That boss is pretty weak and too railroaded.
>>
>>54083549
I really like the design of that Eclipse-Class Super Star Destroyer.
>>
File: blue-eyes-demon-horns.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyes-demon-horns.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Did you end up building a Street of Gold Lanterns in your own Inner World?

We all know you did.
>>
>>54084465
>implying every street isn't a Street of Gold Lanterns
>>
>>54084465
I'm morally opposed to prostitution.
>>
File: IMG_1113.png (174KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.png
174KB, 500x458px
>>54084465
NO.

I'll have you know that thanks to Anima from FF12: Revenant Wings, Actualisation from FF8 and a lot of Grace-finangling with the wyld-light of the Beyond I have long ago mastered the art ot safely partitioning my lust into a deific incarnation! Sure this creates a huge, temporary rampaging lust monster-jotun somewhere while the REST of me is blissfully temperate, but the point is my souls have BETTER things to do.

Wow, this is not helping my case is it
>>
>>54084531
You summon a literal rape monster, so yes. At least stick it in a rape cage.
>>
>>54084531
Oh come on, we all know the streets of your inner world must have very deep gutters.
>>
>>54084498
It's not like demons would care. They are more akin to blood cells than to sentient beings.
>>
>>54084531
>Regularly steals other people's waifus
>MY LUST IS TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL, I PROMISE GUYS
>>
>>54084557
>Actualisation

Actually if its that thing Ultimecia does it means he becomes the rape monster for a while, guessing the other stuff means its separate from the rest of him somehow

A wererapemonster, basically
>>
>>54084640
They're my blood cells, and my blood cells aren't allowed to prostitute themselves.
>>
>>54084684
Ultimecia creates the being separately and then later fuses with it, so I think what'd actually happen is that he'd create a rape monster he has the option of fusing with for a power up.

He basically has a super rape mode in his pocket.
>>
>>54084465
Yes though one of my companions has literally almost her entire inner world be a Street of Gold Lanterns.
>>
>>54084465
Of course not.

Gold light would be too tacky, and my 3rd Circles don't really manifest as buildings and streets.

And a conventionally-built street wouldn't work with how spread-out my population is. Also, the whole prostitution thing doesn't really work as well when no one bothers with money.

...I do have a sprawling garden that basically oozes aphrodisiacs though.
>>
>>54084736
...she's the primordial of prostitution and brothels?
>>
>>54084761
>..she's the primordial of prostitution and brothels?
Well more like pleasure. Her inner world is basically one big party filled with sex and drugs.
>>
>>54084761
It's his waifu, so of course she's a slut.
>>
Does the Minecraft Cheat Mode actually work on any item, including CP purchased items from other jumps? Are the items in any way have lesser quality or stability?
>>
>>54084835
If I remember right the jump maker said in thread that it's limited to inventory type items. So you couldn't dupe a giant starship in a single hit, because that's not something that'd fit in a minecraft inventory.

But what it can dupe, it dupes perfectly.
>>
>>54084835
Yes, yes, no, and yes.
The only limit is it must be an item. One you could fit in your inventory. So something like an entire suit of armor would be pushing it, but parts of the armor are okay.
>>
>>54084956
Err, that last yes is "yes, they are as stable as the original".
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>54082803
Hm, sure?

>>54078741
>Other than the Owlfu are there any good lunars to take as Lunar Mates in the Solaroid jumps? Can only take Owlfu once.
Hm... since you apparently like crazy, I'll just recommend Raksi.

If you're not /that/ into crazy... Heysha Black Asp and Anja Silverclaws are nice?

Could go with Ten Stripes or the 54 cakes Lunar too, if you like klutziness.
>>
>>54084736
Speaking of that, would it be possible to fuse Inner Worlds of other Infernal companions if they didn't purchased the perk?
>>
So is the Rinnegan worth it? I mean I plan on using the 2nd magic to go to a world where the Juubi was never split and become its Jinchuuriki so it should become somewhat useful, but I am unsure.
>>
Do the infinity stones from the Marvel and Marvel Magic jumps work in other realities?
>>
>>54084983
Desu 54 Cakes is the only real waifu out of those
>>
>>54085187
Nope

>>54085183
Hell no, if you want the power so bad just find a way to bring the chakra tree back to life and eat the fruit to become bunny goddess
>>
>>54085200
>>54085187

Infinity Stones from 616 work in other Marvel settings, but they don't work outside Marvel's multiverse.
>>
>>54084983
I don't know if this was previously answer, but how many races can a Second Circle spawn? Going to through the books I just see that the Second Circles have spawned 'many races' over their years in Malfeas, but not much more.
>>
>>54085237

>Infinity Stones from 616 work in other Marvel settings, but they don't work outside Marvel's multiverse.

You know this has me wondering something. We know they don't work outside of Marvel do to Darkseid trying to use them, and nothing occurring. Meanwhile the explanation they manipulated all of reality, just a different reality.

Darkseid is also an evil tyrant whose goal can be summarized as 'make everything suck for everyone'. Which has me wondering if the Infinity Gauntlet actually did nothing, or if it just affected Marvel like it's supposed to instead of DC. If it's the later that might make the decline in well everything Marvel's been going through Darkseid's fault in setting.

To make this slightly more on topic. Are their any jumps that would help with figuring out how likely or not the 'maybe Marvel's stupidity is Darkseid's fault' idea is?
>>
>>54085345
There's no limit, because third circles aren't directly connected to your soul, they're more like creations.
>>
>>54084983
If there are cooking Twilight Solars, what would an Artifact 3 cake even look like that makes it better than normal delicious cakes?

I know that potions are a thing, but not in the RPG instaheal way, but would it be a cake so good you somehow get your Essence unlocked, or would that be an Artifact 5 cake, or an NA cake?
>>
File: IMG_1240.png (285KB, 999x1473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.png
285KB, 999x1473px
>>54085459
Self-replenishing maybe?

And an Essence unlocking cake is easily in the Artifact 4-5 range if it's unlocking per bite
>>
>>54085470
>pic
wtf
>>
>>54085346
>Marvel's stupidity was all actually a scheme of Darkseid's meant to increase DC's standing in the market and therefore increase his metaphysical presence due to being one of the most iconic villains in that multiverse.
>>
How does Exalted sorcery work, fluff wise?
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (193KB, 716x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
193KB, 716x1200px
>>54085518
Dank memes

>>54085653
Pretty simply, actually-you're just throwing Essence at a problem in order to achieve a specific outcome. The trick is that the outcome and input are VERY specific and complex; it's effectively the "programming" that gave rise to Creation.
>>
>>54085666
Ah, danke
>>
>>54085666
>>54085470
They're doing an actual Operation Monarch version of Tokyo SOS. (Gozilla, Mothera, Rodan, King Ghidra).

I'm looking forward to it.

Gidhra is going to break Cali in two along the fault line calling it now.
>>
File: GoldArmor.jpg (166KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
GoldArmor.jpg
166KB, 334x500px
Whats there to do in the solars jump?
>>
>>54085822
Your lunar mate, your circle, and their lunar mates.
>>
Which jumps let you import *all* of your companions?
>>
>>54085822
Go insane and either kill people, or make them wish you HAD killed them.
>>
File: 1498526540979.jpg (197KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1498526540979.jpg
197KB, 623x414px
Does anyone knows where was the perk that made other people to know that you aren't lying if you tell the truth?
>>
>>54085822
Depends on what you want. You can start a cult that worships you as a god, pick fights with the Wyld Hunt/other exalts, go hunting for Fair Folk, craft bullshit magitech items with the right perks or just just pretend to be a mortal and spend 10 years chilling because contrary to popular opinion mortals do actually get old in creation. Just not always. Some luck perks may help with living a peaceful life.
And there's always >>54085853

>>54085920
If you're that worried about just wait until you're strong enough to survive creation without being an exalt and take the Mortal drawback.
>>
>>54085853
>lunar mate is waifu
>circlemates are waifus
>their lunar mates are waifus who are also the waifus waifu.

Not sure how a jumper would deal with that.
>>
>>54086336
That just sounds like a regular day in the life of a harem jumper.
>>
What has been the largest empire that you have ever commanded?
>>
File: sesskiara.png (905KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sesskiara.png
905KB, 755x1000px
>>54086458
I took over Type Moon Circle and used better business practices to grow FGO into a world wide phenomenon that went on to command a large chunk of the global market. Think dethklok but waifus and husbandos instead of metal.
>>
Quirk Marriage of Bottled Lightning & Explosion, would I be able to sweat explosive electricity?
>>
>>54086458
multi-stellar is about what I usually top out at I mean sure I have a couple of Dimensions I control that follow me, but they're not very big dimensions
>>
>>54086060
Try civilization or one of the political jumps like west wing.
>>
>>54086458
My kingdom in Overlord. It was for the bonus scenario CP.
Otherwise i wouldn't have done it, because it sucked.
I'm way too lazy to command any kind of organization, let alone a kingdom/empire, i'll just bum around, troll people and eat all their food and leave that kind of thing to other jumpers.
>>
>>54086508
>FGO
Is the jump out?
>>
>>54086693
Not yet
>>
File: Titaniform.jpg (131KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Titaniform.jpg
131KB, 700x450px
>>54086458
Creation in Infernals might not have been the largest, but probably one of the most complex to keep from collapsing.

You would think that the ruins that the freed Yozi left after almost destroying Yu-shan and a good chunk of the Realm would be much less problematic. Then again, there were still a lot of Exalted running around (including other Infernals) who weren't exactly happy with me taking empty seat now that the revitalized Primordials went to kick some machine and forest's ass.

Than and the assholes tearing a small hole in reality as they left as a final 'fuck you' where another few Wyld incursions happened.
>>
Hey wukong or heavens I have a solars question, the arachnid needle that lets you make outfits from solid stuff, where does the material come from? Do we have to feed it something or have the material on hand or what?
>>
File: Fate.zero.full.1387449.jpg (348KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
Fate.zero.full.1387449.jpg
348KB, 800x623px
>>54086721
Then? Isn't F/GO outside the time-line of any of the current Fate jumps?
>>
>>54085869
Warhams 40keks - Imperium
Warhams Fantasy - Tomb Kings
Warhams Fantasy - Ogre Kingdoms
Generic Xianxia
Disgaea
Generic Magical Girl
Killing Bites don't actually do this one, a jump I'm not too proud of atm.
Forgotten Realms
Kung Fu Hustle
DanMachi / Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?
Starcraft Terran - as many companions can be imported as you have CP.

>>54086787
He's talking about taking over the actual mobile game in a jump.
>>
IIRC there's a perk that lets you use magic that is opposite of magic you know. Does anyone know what this perk could be?
>>
>>54086838
Opposite Magic from Anima: Beyond Fantasy?
>>
>>54086760
>forest

Szoreny is the forest Primordial, I don't think Gaia's ever had a canonical description other than possibly having wings according to Shards. All we know is that it can ride around in a travelling comet called Gnosis, which may or may not be another worldform.
>>
>>54086774
Not Wukong but generally artifacts that do that sort of stuff can expend Essence to simply conjure the matter directly.
>>
>>54086870
Huh, I was reading Ink Monkeys yesterday and I clearly remember she creating plant life as she walked.
>>
>>54086774
I'd assume you need to collect the corresponding material first.
>>
>>54086870
>>54086883
Szoreny isn't responsible for plant life as we know it, those were all designed by Gaia and Cytherea. He just has a forest-like form because it pleases him to.
>>
So would it be possible to call a fate go and summon way overpowered historical figures as Warriors and soldiers using magic from the various fate jumps? I have lots of magic boosters.

I was wanting them to keep their memories if they died too but I could make backup memories for that.
>>
>>54086880
That is pretty sweet.

>>54086897
Rhat is also ok
>>
>>54086908
Create your own Throne of Heroes and have it copy the original's information.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>54084989
Not by default. You'd need something else to fuse them together.

I think there was a jump where you could get a perk to make pocket dimension border each other?

>>54085190
Fair enough. She's pretty great.

>>54085345
As many as they want, or have the spare time and essence to spawn.

>>54085459
Honestly no idea. It'd probably give pretty significant buffs, but one-shot artifacts like that are pretty rare.

I'd probably taste ludicrously good though.

>>54085653
Hacking reality, using the original programming code.

There's a bunch of different philosophies on how they're actually doing that too.

>>54086838
I think there's something like that in Zendikar?
>>
Is it me or does ASA talk like a shitty card game anime villain and trying way too hard to be cool?
>>
>>54087066
Well he is a jumper. We all fall into monologuing billain sometimes.
>>
>>54087066
His jumper IS an anime villain, that's the point.
>>
Which dimensions that follow you grow on their own?
Need something to combine with Dimension Lord from DC Occult to increase the size of that one without me having to put in any effort.
>>
>>54087066
>implying your Jumper isn't as shit
>implying we all aren't as shit.
>>
>>54087089

Disagea Overlord, It grows after every jump you visit or had visit but you have to become British and colonize the lands with your armies
>>
>>54087082
Really? Couldn't tell what with him using fucking Simon for a faceclaim for a while (How self important do you have to be to use that? You have to earn it if you want to look like something other than a self-important jackass. And I don't think ASA's earned that right. Also he uses Black Battler as a faceclaim, which is less bad but it's fucking Battler. You also have to earn using him.)
>>54087079
He does it EVERY SINGLE POST he makes and I want to filter him at this point because he strokes himself raw trying so hard to be cool and edgy and godlike. I know this is jumpchain, but he does it for almost every single post.
>>
>>54087124
Careful. You're about to call down the fan club on your head.
>>
>>54087091
ASA is egregiously bad about it, that's the thing. I wouldn't mind it so much if he didn't turn every post he made into a wankfesk.
>>
>>54087124
>>54087130
You seem incredibly bitter over someone else's self insert imaginary game. Would you be as angry if Konata or Raven was your favorite shounen protagonist husbando? Better yet, why don't you show us all how cool you can be loser?

>inb4 fan club

No. You're complaining about something that shows up periodically throughout jumpchain, at least he can explain everything he does.
>>
>>54087124
>Implying he hasn't

Step up your own game or step the fuck down, Timmy. Put even half as much effort into your jump write-ups.
>>
>>54087173
>Criticizes a jumper
>Gets called a shitposter
>>54087163
He only does it so that he can show off how cool he is to everyone else and its irritating. I apologize for coming off like this but he's been irritating me a while. I want to filter him but he doesn't use a trip and his filenames are generic so I can't filter those.
>>
>>54087158
He's only egregious about it because he's been playing the game a long time, and because you recognise him. Like I said, I'm sure you'd be just as whiny if anons talked more about their own builds.

In fact, let's put that to the test. Jumpers, tell me about your builds. Where are you at now? What are your hopes, dreams and aspirations?
>>
>>54087158
All i'm hearing is "Wa wa someone is playing the single player imagination game wrong".

>>54087124
And what's this shit about having to "earn" the right to use pictures of anime characters you like? Seriously?

Newsflash: Nobody here is cool.
It's in the basic nature of our imaginary escapism game.

I knew jc had its fair share of autists, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>54087227
Maybe don't shitpost if you don't want to be called a fucking shitposter then, Timmy.
>>
>>54087228
>tell me about your builds.

Not even invested in this argument, but why would I when nobody's going to be interested in my builds given I don't go into omgwtfbbqomegasaiyanwitchgoduniverse^42-buster power levels, nor do I harem.
>>
>>54087233
Of course the thread's full of autists, where do you think we are?

Also the l4d jumpchain is coming along just fine. Also I claim Resistance:fall of man as well.
>>
>>54087124
If you're talking about his Simon posting days, then you've been here a long time, many months at the least. Why bring it up now, out of nowhere?
>>
>>54087287
Because drama-whores.

It's probably Red. She's always been fucking jealous and whiny about him.
>>
>>54087227
>I hate this guy, therefore I am objectively correct about his intentions

You're way more irritating than he is, because unlike you he's actually interesting to read about. Wouldn't be surprised if you were the cunt shrieking at him to end his chain when Solars was updated, and then pushed for scaling Dragonbloods in the hope that you could argue him into killing his build because you can know no peace when the person you're baiting won't humor your internet fight.

You want to filter him? If this is so important to you, why don't you ask him next time he's around? If you weren't stewing in resentment, you'd know he's actually pretty reasonable. And you won't, because not liking someone doesn't magically obligate them to get a trip just for you.
>>
>>54087278
>implying the only thing people care about reading is power levels and waifus
>>
>>54087287
Because ASA's been bugging me for a while, but I was never able to explain why. Now I have words to explain that.
>>
So I was reading some stuff and apparently the gods banned Solar cults in Exalted. But what are they actually going to do if a Solar convinces a bunch of people to worship them? Have the Sidereals whisper to the Wyld Hunt about it? Fate Ninja assassins if that fails?
>>
>>54087318
Nobody cares, Red.
>>
>>54087307
He's not interesting to read for me personally, so I figured he didn't interest anyone else. There's only so many variations of reading about him being an omnipotent being who actually a million billion multiverses in one person using a long, complex combo that I can take.
>>
>>54087279
Don't scare me man, for a second there I read that as 1d4jumpchain

Great news!

>>54087318
Dumb words that just make you out to be a bitter cunt. Look, >>54087304 is already trying to jump on your coattails for shitposting fuel, assuming you aren't the same person falseflagging because people being happy fills you with a vast sense of unease.

Nobody cares about your inferiority complex. Get over it, and grow up.
>>
>>54087345
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>54087345
People value ASA more than they do our jumpmakers.

You're not going to find sympathy.
>>
>>54087351
I'm not going to get over it. I will continue to hate ASA. None of you can convince me otherwise. But since you all get so buttmad over me criticizing your precious little ASA, I'll shut up about it.
>>
>>54087278
For fuck's sake even ASA/Garlock/Battler/he can call himself the Presence for all I care has said on several occasions he also cares more about story than powerlevels and/or waifus. He literally asked someone if there was a way of fixing the WoW dragon aspect infertility problem without podding them, implicitly giving up at least 2 waifus.
>>
>>54087351
>Dumb words that just make you out to be a bitter cunt.
He's both of those people you quoted, anon. You know it.
>>
>>54087389
And nobody gave him a straight or decent answer aside from "USE THE DICK."

>People caring about story

And then look at how many people bitch about stories posted here.
I'll just keep my shit to myself.
>>
>>54087370
ASA is a jumpmaker technically. Way back, he helped the guy who made No More Heroes PDF his work and he's credited 2 other jumps.

>>54087387
Well, I hope this exercise in spite was worth it. Folks like >>54087397 now think you're a shitposter for bringing this up out of nowhere, and everyone else hates your guts for being a jealous little bitch evidently scared shitless of actually confronting the one person you keep whining about.

You could've done literally anything else than talk about this and we could've had a nice thread, but instead you talked about this. And here we are.
>>
>>54087387
Fuck off and die already, Red. You refuse to work on BC and you refuse to give up your petty grudges. There's no use for you here.
>>
>>54087436
That's not a jumpmaker. That's helping someone out on a jump.

Don't see why ASA can't get a trip for this stuff either.
>>
>>54087421
>how manypeople bitch about stories

Literally only the shitposter. Heavens posts stories, Konata posts stories, I think Yorokonde, Ravenloftanon and Red Eyes Dragon anon post stories too. I read theirs less, but I know they do.

>>54087453
Didn't you learn you lesson not to talk about this anymore? For the last time, nobody is obliged to trip because they hurt your precious little feelings, princess.
>>
>>54087453
>Don't see why

Because you're worthless
>>
>>54087470
That person isn't me, I'm the one who originally criticized ASA and that person isn't me. I'm sticking to what I said.
>>
>>54087324
Solars have the authority over Gods. They Solars, if they gained enough authority, would slap the gods back down to their proper place.
>>
>>54087498
Nobody fucking cares. Same response, take your butthurt elsewhere.
>>
>>54087498
I know it's you. I was addressing you. I am telling you that nobody wants to help you get what you want.

Guess who's the only person who can force ASA to get a trip? Surprise, it's ASA! Go ahead, try and convince this random person on the internet that your opinions matter to him. You fucked up real good here, I want to see how well you fuck that up.
>>
>>54087498
I understand how you feel anon but you're only real option is to just learn to ignore him. ASA won't ever get a trip and many anons have made their positions clear, so you're not likely to get any support. Only option is to just learn to deal and ignore the worst of the wanking s best as you can. Please don't bring it up again, since it won't solve anything and will just result in the same pointless argument.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>54087324
Not much. The gods are lazy and corrupt. The celestial gods won't care, so Sidereals won't get involved.

But if you're hedging in on worship to terrestrial gods, they'll probably try to remove you. Because they enjoy their worship and followers.

Which might involve sending "subtle" warnings, as well as other less nice plots, and tipping off the Wyld Hunt as the nuclear option (the Immaculates don't want people to worship gods directly, so they'd be reluctant to do so).

Mostly, you can think of the decently powerful terrestrial gods as mob bosses, and you'd get a decent idea on how they'll act.
>>
>>54087553
Okay, I'm sticking to what I said about shutting up about it. If anyone continues to shitpost about ASA, they're not me. I know you only have my good faith which is not much, but I am serious about that.
>>
>>54087453
>That's not a jumpmaker

So in other words no, he isn't obliged to get a trip for you

>>54087553
What the hell is your problem, anyway. If other people talked about their builds more you'd be just as big assholes at them, you're just going after someone you're admitting you think is top Jumper deep down.

>>54087585
And you, you wiped your ass with your good faith the second you admitted your posts amount to asking people to agree with you to hate somebody out of nowhere.
>>
>>54087585
Why the fuck did you even bring it up? Were you hoping ASA would be in the thread, so you could try playing internet tough guy and chasing him off? Did you seriously think, with your basic observation skills, you had a hope at riling up enough people to do that on your behalf?

What the fuck were you thinking? You're as stupid as that guy who tried falseflagging as Konata anon on /trash/.
>>
>>54087603
What the hell is your problem that you can't let the argument die when I've finally got the guy to admit he can't do anything and shut up about it? Are you just obsessed with getting to argue with someone? Fuck off, you're both shitting up the thread with worthless drama.
>>
Let's ignore him at this point? He wanted to bait, he got called a faggot, don't let him continue it.
>>
>>54087089
Take inner world from infernals and import it as your dc world. Grow it with charms.
>>
>>54087625
I wasn't hoping I could chase him off, I just wanted him to post about something else, I actually like his write-ups when he wasn't wanking himself. About his emotional struggles and how he would always be self defeating. There's so much he can do with that, that he isn't doing and it's a darned shame. I want to read about how he interacts with his companions. I want to see how they interact with each other.

ASA has so much potential but he's not fulfilling it. And I suppose he doesn't have to. He's doing this for fun.
>>
>>54087691
Stop.
>>
>>54087582
How much more powerful are celestial gods than terrestrial gods?

>>54087631
Sure.

Jumpers, tell me about your customs of hospitality. How do you treat strangers, guests and passers-by who simply happen to be in your neck of the woods? Have you ever ran an inn, or hosted a festival?
>>
>>54087510
So in terms of authority, is it supposed to be something like:
>Incarnae
>Solars
>Celestial Exalted
>Celestial Gods
>Terrestrial Exalted
>Terrestrial Gods
>Mortals

>>54087582
Hmm... Could I convince some of the less assholish gods to ally with me, starting a mini-pantheon and working together to fight off everyone else?
>>
>>54087582
And here I thought the gods were responsible for physics not being wobbly and worship was their fuel. So wound ASAs plan of uplifting all the mortal races ended badly due to the lack of worship running about, because sometimes I get the feeling his plans are more sticking enough OCP into a setting until it gives.
>>
What is there to steal from Zen mu in solar's?
>>
>>54087689
>Grow it with charms.
That sounds suspiciously like it involves actual effort.
>>
>>54087724
Nobody fucking cares.

Stop. For the love of all that is fucking decent, stop.
>>
>>54087724
ASA's powerful enough to replace Creation's source code with something less shoddy. Honestly a lot of magic-focused Jumpers would be.
>>
>>54087691
ASA actually is the kind of guy who'll rewrite a jump summary if someone convinces him it could be more interesting.

Someone who had very similar complaints to you talked to him about exactly this when he was making builds for Prisma Illya and the newest MTG jump I don't remember. And he did try for both, didn't really get anywhere with the second but then nobody could really give him accurate feats for pre-Spark Bolas. Or just Bolas in general.

I know I'm risking being baited again, but it's just sad you don't even seem to know what the guy you're complaining about is actually like since you jump straight to guessing his intentions
>>
>>54087796
Huh. Yeah. You're right. Maybe I'll bring this up to him (nicely) the next time I see somewhere his writing can be improved.

Thanks anon for being reasonable and not screeching 'shitposter' at me.
>>
>>54087753
>asking a shitposter to stop
>>
File: Silver Chair.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Chair.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>54087702
>How much more powerful are celestial gods than terrestrial gods?
Not /that/ much more. It's mainly a political distinction, though they tend to have a bit higher Essence.

They also have more far-reaching domains like "Peace" or "All Cities" instead of "This mountain right here", which means they're a bit more powerful and high-ranking from getting more worship.

>>54087719
>Hmm... Could I convince some of the less assholish gods to ally with me, starting a mini-pantheon and working together to fight off everyone else?
Yeah, you could. I think that's happening in a few places already?

>>54087724
>And here I thought the gods were responsible for physics not being wobbly and worship was their fuel.
That's also true, yes.

>>54087730
No one knows. Zen-Mu is never described beyond being the place where the primordial were before they left for Creation.
>>
>>54087832
The shitposter already won by making half the thread act like screaming ninnies and call shitposter on anyone who offends their brittle sensibilities.
>>
>>54087724
Gods aren't the only thing that can keep Creation together. What >>54087730 is talking about is an older universe that was held together by the Primordials' song and dance around Mardukth, while he asked questions at the universe and it grew bigger to go away from him.

Also the really intricate stuff like photosynthesis and gravity is handled by barely sentient spirits that don't need worship called least gods. Terrestrial/Celestial gods just get worshipped for managing things that people tend to think to worship.

I think it was Marvel comic Asgardians he turned them into, which are living narratives. They would definitely be buff enough to hold Creation together by just being themselves.

What he did would probably just put a lot of gods out of job. Which is good, because the gods are mostly bastards and out of the 4 that aren't, 3's domains cover humans being successful anyway and 1 is a wannabe calender god so he's unlikely to be replaced.
>>
>>54087890
>out of the 4 that aren't, 3's domains cover humans being successful anyway
Who are they? What's the god of?
>>
>>54087860
>>54087730

Tbh I was pretty sure Zen-Mu fell apart not long after the Primordials left. It was already fading because the Primordials were bored with it, and logically without their song and dance to maintain it Zen-Mu would fall apart back into the Wyld since the Ink Monkeys story pointed out Adorjan was protecting it from Unshaped attacks
>>
>>54087890
What about Little Beam?
>>
>>54082991
>In Marvel Magic, how is it reconciled if you are a woman and take Skyfather?
As a symbol of power gained you become enhance/d/
>>
>>54087928
http://thirdexalt.wikia.com/wiki/The_Syndics

Not perfect saints, but they're actively trying to make life better for the people they rule. Which already makes them better people than all the Incarnae combined.

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Characters:Five_Days_Darkness

This guy too. Well, he's more True Neutral verging on Chaotic Neutral (in the classic D&D sense, not the murderhobo sense) but he's helpful without really expecting true reverence. Which again, is more than can be said than most of Creation's deities.

>>54087947
Oh yeah, him too. He's just more ambiguously motivated, also thread probably hates him since he claims he's the Unconquered Sun's son and is pro-Solar
>>
>>54087939
That's quite likely, yes.

But to be fair, all that information is 2nd edition. While the city of Palanquin with the gate to Zen-Mu is 3rd edition.

So who knows what changed there? Also kinda odd they used a 3e location for a seemingly 2e focussed jump, but I like palanquin anyway, so whatever.
>>
>>54088029
That's a thing? Which sourcebook? I guess I shouldn't be surprised when 2e had pseudo Gates of Saigoth as a Sidereal top secret experiment.
>>
File: hmm.png (14KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
14KB, 165x115px
Could DCAU Superman take an Excalibur to the face? It's magic, so probably not. But I want to know what you guys think.

Not planning on killing him, I'm just curious.
>>
>>54088118
Would a lightsaber cut him?
>>
>>54088118
DCAU Superman? Hell no, it's actually a plot point that magic fucks him up super hard. Let alone super duper ultimate magical weapon forged in Gaia's burning blood or whatever to kill aliens with.

Which he is.
>>
>>54088064
3e Corebook, page 94.

>At Palanquin’s heart stands the source of the people’s piety, a defunct magical gateway said to lead to Heaven itself. But sealed beyond the portal is no place ever visited by the Sidereals. Instead, it leads to the ruins of a Heaven older by far than Yu-Shan—the celestial capital of fallen Zen-Mu, where the ancients dwelt in majesty before they ever dreamed of Creation. Woe betide those who behold the gods that dwell there now.
>>
>>54088137
I see now. For every good done in the world, there is a shadow of evil.

The prosperity of Butt Town is maintained only by the dark gods of Dick Town.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>54088150
We don't talk about Dick Town. 'tis a silly place.
>>
>>54088127
No.

>>54088118
Supes has no defense against magic, and as >>54088135 noted this is even more true for DCAU Supes
>>
File: 1483798184159.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483798184159.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>54088182
>>
>>54088118
He has no protection against magic and even his durability is less effective against magic for some reason. He might survive a hit but even if he does live through it he would not be getting back up any time soon.
>>
>>54087993
Bad.
>>
>>54088135
Is he actually weak against magic or just not super-tough like against everything else?
>>
>>54088029
Probably figured it was innocuous enough to back convert it.
>>
>>54088248
He's Superman, do you expect him to be written consistently?
>>
File: 826054-4024.jpg (41KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
826054-4024.jpg
41KB, 720x540px
>>54088234
Which is why Diana is arguably the biggest badass out of the JL. Shit tons of strength and durability, no real weaknesses. The closest thing to a weakness she has is that she'd be kinda shit at pub trivia; no pop culture awareness at all.
>>
File: 19hdejuws3bccjpg.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
19hdejuws3bccjpg.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>54088231
>>
>>54088284
>Diana
>not J'onn J'onzz
>>
>>54088248
He is no more resistant to magic than a normal person, magic also bypasses his durability to some extent but not completely.

A wizard could turn him into a squirrel as easily as he could anyone else.

A magic fireball probably wouldn't kill him but it would hurt him way more than a mundane fire ball.
>>
>>54088248
He is as resistant / susceptible to magic as a normal human
>>
>>54088248
Just not super-tough, like an ordinary human being. In the specific case of Excalibur though, there really isn't a meaningful difference. Especially if you wank it's planetary defence function carrying over to include a damage bonus against aliens in general as well as TYPEs or Velbers as long as they're invading Earth.
>>
>>54088248
Is there a practical difference? If it affects him the same way as it does a normal human then he's weak to it when nothing else affects him like it does a human.
>>
>>54088300
He's weak to fire
>>
>>54088302
>A wizard could turn him into a squirrel as easily as he could anyone else.
Would he keep his powers in squirrel form?
>>
>>54088284
Well, that's actually part of a more significant weakness: Apparent unfamiliarity with the modern era. At least Clark regularly works in a first world country.

Her real disadvantage is mobility, which is the non-meta reason why we never see her throwing down with Darkseid. Supes can fly, Batman is good at stowing flying vehicles where they're least expected and for some reason she doesn't make as much use out of her inivisble jet as the boys.
>>
>>54088314
There is a difference if you try to use magic nonlethally and accidentally kill him because he's weak to it.
Like, he's lecturing you and you don't want to listen to that shit so you cast Sleep, but he's weak to magic so it knocks him into a coma or something.
>>
>>54088336
As his powers are basically all biological, the body change would also remove his powers since he's no longer kryptonian.
>>
>>54088336
Depends on the type of magic.

>>54088300
>not the Flash

FTFY, Flash literally needs plot armour to stop him running by being an idiot for whatever reason so he can have actual fights.
>>
>>54088336
Maybe; it depends on how he was turned into a squirrel, whether the wizard thought of that, and what the writer thinks would be funnier.
>>
>>54088284
She's weak to her own rope.
Fetishist bitch
>>
>>54088355
I remember one time Loki turned Thor into a frog, but for some reason Thor kept most of his powers in frog form. Or maybe got some of them back when he picked up Mjolnir?

Either way, I guess actual gods have an advantage there.
>>
>>54088353
She can fly in the DCAU
>>
>>54088355
He's never been weak to magic the same way he is to Kryptonite, no.
>>
>>54088353
You do know that she can fly too, right?
>>
>>54088377
everyone is weak to her rope, that's not a special vulnerability.
>>
>>54088377
Her DCAU incarnation doesn't have the fetishy weaknesses of her early comic version
>>
>>54088241
Search your heart, you know it to be true
>>
>>54088387
>>54088392
Well, shit. Yeah, she da real MVP then. If Supes/Bats wasn't the John Cena/Stone Cold Steve Austin of the Trinity, she should've fought Darkseid.
>>
>>54088428
The problem there is that while Wonder Woman is way more consistently bad ass than the others, she doesn't (to the best of my knowledge) have any real ability to ramp up further unlike Superman who can fly faster, hit harder and do more if he's actually able to build up momentum or sun dip or whatever.
>>
>>54088467
That's fair
>>
>>54088467
Makes sense. I noticed that a little in the BvS movie too, if you look carefully she can easily absorb Apocalypse's energy blast and cut him like butter with her magic weapons. But he's so much stronger than her he can just keep punting her around to avoid a killing blow, and she's more agile than him rather than outright faster. Even when she gets him with the lasso, it looks like he'll just pull her around on the end she's holding.

Meanwhile Supes 1v1ed him for a while just by flying and hitting really hard, pushed him all the way out into space and ultimately defeats him without any of her fighting skill just by charging.

I know it's mostly because muh feminism, but I like to think that's where Chris Hemsworth was coming from when he said he thinks she could take Thor in a fight when Mjolnir's primary exponent is lightning, and MCU Thor at least is relatively slow as a melee fighter.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
So, hopefully for the last time, does everything look okay for the Peter Pan jump?

Sorry if I sound pushy, but given the number of times it's seemed like everything's good and then we find something else to fix, I want to be sure.

If there's nothing more to do to it, I'd like to post it up on the drive tonight.
>>
>>54088819
It looks just fine, CW.
>>
>>54088819
It's great. You've done all you can and much, much more.
>>
Tell me travelers,
how did you contribute in the second great world war and for what side?
>>
File: hitler lol.gif (2MB, 330x297px) Image search: [Google]
hitler lol.gif
2MB, 330x297px
>>54088910
Made sure there would be no Eastern Front by convincing German command to let me handle Russia, then eliminated any of the Soviet high command that wanted to enter the war. Then I just made sure pearl harbor didn't happen, keeping the United States out of the war.
Let Europe sort itself out.
>>
So will the talking Artifacts in the WoW Update count as Companions, or not?
>>
>>54089033
They will not unless you opt to import them as Companions.
>>
>>54084465
I don't even have an Inner World, I haven't been there yet. I just got out of Mystery Dungeon. Did you know how painful it is to take a Hyper Beam to the face? That hurts, man.
>>
File: Gundam-World WarII.jpg (130KB, 843x947px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-World WarII.jpg
130KB, 843x947px
>>54088910

Well Jump chan told me that I had to save Hitler,Stop the Jews and Secure the future of our white children before I could continue my Chain as was agreed in the rules. I can give you a quick rundown though

-I got Hitler to accept the STG-44 or as it's known now as the STG-40

-I introduced and improved tanks earlier like the Tiger II and the Hummel

-I took Russia's Communist command and stopped China from turning Red and also Stopped the Japs from starting Pearl Harbor

-I also introduced Mobile suits to Germany

-I also took out Eisenhower personally(That was for my own revenge, dirty traitor)

And also gave them some tips in the war
>>
>>54089130

Also before anyone gets upset I know that the Hummel isn't a tank, It's a self propelled artillery
>>
>>54088910
Gave the Brits and US advanced weapons tech and let them go wild on the Germans and Japanese.
>>
>>54088910
I essentially helped the US pull a TBO in 1943. The Japanese gave up shortly afterward. I don't blame them.
nearly done with the Left 4 Dead jump, just gotta work out some drawbacks. Anyone got any good ones for the infected other than Gibfest survivors?
>>
>>54089130
>gave the germans gundam
>>54089206
Lemme guess you gave the Americans and brits Battlemechs?
>>
>>54089252
>gave the germans gundam

That's no Gundam anon
>>
>>54088002
Why does the thread hate Sol so much?
>>
>>54089270
It's a Battlemech however, which is related to his question to the second anon.
>>
>>54089270
See >>54089130 's post and picture.
>>
>>54088910
I used all the various strategy perks we have throughout the chain to lead the Allies to a decisive victory, saving many lives in the process and preventing the Soviet Union from gaining too much of a foothold.
>>
>>54088910
I took out Stalin (He can't be on the winning side, but Russia needs to win. So clearly, the solution is to take him out), kept freeing people from concentration camps and funneling them to allied controlled areas. (France remained independant thanks to my efforts) Stopping Germany from invading places when I could by doing a huge magic ritual to make fate favor the Allies earlier and managed to convince the French that a fucking wall wasn't going to stop the Germans, plus I caused sabotage among the Germans.

I ignored the Pacific Front, though. I did however make sure the Allies in general came out on top instead of just the US and Russia.

No one knew it was me, specifically, because I had my companions help me out with this. And then we just left the world and made sure we didn't really get a lot of fame or credit for our actions. If the world thinks it rests on a bunch of heroes to solve their problems, then the average man will never come forth to be a hero. They can be inspired by us, but no more than other figures in the war.
>>
>>54089275
I don't even know what a Sol is.
>>
>>54089252
>Lemme guess you gave the Americans and brits Battlemechs?
Yes. I also gave them enough tech that the Soviets collapsed post-war with no nuclear program to ensure MAD.

It was also less Battlemech and more Freedom Powered Spiral Robots.
>>
>>54089281

I know anon that anon, Both were me and I named it that to help organize my folder since the overall series it came from is called gundam. But that is not a gundam, It is a AMS-119 Geara Doga
>>
>>54089304
>Yes. I also gave them enough tech that the Soviets collapsed post-war with no nuclear program to ensure MAD.

That won't happen anon unless you save Patton and Help him
>>
>>54088910
I might have been German so I helped there.
But I did make sure to teleport all the "undesirables" out of German lands to safer regions so Hitler didn't feel the need to imprison/kill them. So there's that. Also kept Russia out of the war. And the other countries might have not wanted to fight with god-like beings on Germany's side. And I pulled some shit with Japan that caused the Emperor to man up and Japan as a whole to rethink the more brutal things they did to their neighbors.
A couple of their gods appearing and telling them to calm the fuck down will do that, I guess.
They ended up ruling their respective continents and setting up massive empires, but there were a lot less deaths in the long run. Things were a lot more peaceful for the world due to the lack of a massive war.
Oh, and the U.S. might have gone full Manifest Destiny and conquered the entirety of the Americas. That was slightly unexpected.
>>
>>54086908
That is not a bad idea, can you help me with the details and metaphysics of how the throne actually works? Just for reference or maybe a link. Maybe I can go about making it and teaching how to use it to others for future jumps, an entire magic system built around totemic calling of past heros sounds pretty awesome. Kinda like shamanism with ancestor spirits.
>>
>>54088910
pretty much Burned all the Nazis, and Their infrastructure leaving the majority of Eastern Europe a obsidian crater.
>>
File: 1497808554264.png (78KB, 416x163px) Image search: [Google]
1497808554264.png
78KB, 416x163px
Gonna be working on more BC this weekend.
>sit down and try to do a build
>oh hey, Charmed needs to go into the demon arc
>roll for location
>Heaven

>mfw a demonic Overlord is appearing in the very land of Heaven
Shit shit shit shit shit shit what the fuck do I do.
>>
>>54089429
>Oh, and the U.S. might have gone full Manifest Destiny and conquered the entirety of the Americas. That was slightly unexpected.
How did THAT happen?
>>
>>54089561
Use magic to levitate a really big gold ring above your head.

Trust me, that always works.
>>
>>54089560
Ayy, me too! What'd you hit them with?
>>
>>54089524
Oops meant for >>54086969
>>
>>54089561
I can confirm, this >>54089588 works like a charm every time.
>>
>>54089591
I took the perk that lets you use out of context technology and then outfitted my platoon with wands of universal fire
>>
>>54089561
Teleport out, that place is super easy to leave and the people running it are basically incompetant.
>>
>>54089588
>>54089647
The only halo I can make is made of fire, I don't think that's gonna ma-

>>54089667
Oh. Then I guess I tell them "sorry" and hope that fixes it as I bugger off?
>>
File: YqF1r.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YqF1r.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>54089561
>spoiler
Good night, sweet demon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo
>>
>>54088910
I introduced Transformers & Mechs to it. Decepticons were on the Allies and the Autobots were on the Axis .
>>
>>54089660
Cool. I just turned Germany into glowing glass with nuclear bombardment.
>>
>>54089714
That would've been a bit in discriminant andI didn't have nuclear bombers. At that time
>>
>>54089571
They might have gotten their hands on tech I gave the Germans and the Japanese, reverse engineered it, and let the power go to their heads.
The World War might not have happened, but there sure as hell was a Cold War with Germany having control of Europe, the Mediterranean, and the eastern Atlantic, Japan having control of Asia, the Indian Ocean, and the western half of the Pacific, and the U.S. with control of the Americas, and what was left of the surrounding oceans. Africa was caught up in proxy wars for control of it's resources, but no outright wars, and the Middle East was pretty much left on it's own.
>>
>>54089713
I'm going to have to ask how they justified this to themselves.
>>
>>54089702
Why is that greentext spoiler there? I'm pretty sure I didn't type that.
>>
>>54089691
>tell them sorry

Nah they are incompetant but vengeful assholes. Just teleport out of there and leave it be, unless you announce yourself chances are they wont even know.
>>
>>54089737
Autobots are actually the assholes, Decepticons are the good guys all along.
>>
>>54089737
>I'm going to have to ask how they justified this to themselves.

The Autobots fought for the good guys anon, Just like always
>>
>>54088284
She's also vulnerable to magic, actually. There's a whole episode that revolves around it. She also tends to be fairly weak to piercing weaponry like blades and bullets, which is a lot of the reason why she bothers blocking them with her bracers (yeah, it makes no sense she can take hits from Superman but not bullets; but it's magic, so it ain't gotta explain shit).
>>
>>54089797
Autobots you could at least squint and say that the 'Auto' stands for authoritarian or some nonsense like that, but Decepticons? How'd they sell themselves to the Allies?

>>54089822
Hey pol. How's it going?
>>
File: halo_by_tommylocks-d3f5wh9.jpg (85KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
halo_by_tommylocks-d3f5wh9.jpg
85KB, 762x1049px
>>54088910
Helped develop magitech weaponry in both the Axis and the Allied side, but left Russia outside of it, while empowering China as the Asian super-power. Revived the Persian empire and basically exterminated the Muslim Brotherhood so they could become the next regional super-power once the British got fucked by the Germans in Europe.

Once the war started,I started a large media campaign and a few protests, all sides settled down and ended the war. It lasted only three weeks. The Nazi regime eventually disolved into a stable democracy and national borders were more or less established once the Germans noticed that they couldn't easily control their culturally and ethnically diverse empire.

Oh, and the Jews were sent to Madagascar following one of the original plans.

>>54089588
>Why is your halo so small?
>Why do you have more less twelve wings?
>I-I'm sorry sir...

>>54089560
>Stopping at Eastern Europe
If you wanted to cleanse the world from evil you would also need to remove the Communists, the Japanese, a lot of Spanish-American leaders, a lot of Muslims leaders and the fucking British. They are responsable of all world's evils after the WW2.

>>54089429
>>54089571
Your average Paradox's Grand Strategy game.
>>
>>54089851
>Hey pol. How's it going?

It's going I don't go to /pol/ or stormfront or whatever whatever site they go to now
>>
>>54089851
>How'd they sell themselves to the Allies?
By deceiving them. Deception, if you prefer
>>
>>54089869
Cool. Figured as much. I was just having some fun.
>>
>>54087019
>pocket dimension border each other?
Does anybody knows what perk is that?
>>
>>54085470
Dude, an Essence Unlocking Cake would just be applying a low level Charm, Soul-Enlightening Beneficence is only Lore 4 and Essence 3 which a Twilight would have already anyway, and as it's consumable just like Skin-Like-Mountains Oil you could expect it to be around a two dot artifact.
>>
>>54089902
When Worlds Collide - The Old Kingdom Jump.
>>
File: 1428090595104.png (228KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
1428090595104.png
228KB, 473x351px
>>54089882
I don't know what else I expected in retrospect.
>>
File: A Nazi.png (1MB, 728x696px) Image search: [Google]
A Nazi.png
1MB, 728x696px
>>54089891
>Cool. Figured as much. I was just having some fun.

No worries anon,
>>
>>54089721
Russia collapsed. It was either TBO or a long, drawn-out, bloody, invasion. Guess which one I picked.
>>
>>54089913
Thanks, anon.

Now I need to wonder what would I need for their dimensions to count as mine.

Although I had the wild idea of fusing myself with my relevant companions and form a Primodial-like gestalt entity that would have us as separate souls. Probably need to look into that deeper.
>>
>>54089851
The decepticons actually were fighting to free the slaves, the autobots were the ruling class and force the other bots to be slave labour and colleseum fighters for their amusement.

That is literally were megatron came from he was a pit fighter who lead a rebellion against the autobot masters.
>>
>>54090017
Now you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>54090044
He and optimus used to be good friends too before optimus was chosen to be a prime.
>>
>>54089851
It's Goge Vandire all over again.
>>
>>54090017
Weren't the Autobots just a different group of rebels and they both ended up having clashing ideals on peace vs force? I thought I read on the wiki that Optimus was influenced by Megatron's philosophies before Megatron went full terrorist. (Are there multiple canons?)
>>
Is all of this Bay's canon.
>>
>>54090072
There are multiple canons, yes.

A reminder that Transformers Kiss Players is just as canon as Transformers Prime.
>>
>>54090076
Bay doesn't have canon, he has cannons
I have no clear either, I haven't watched passed the second film.
>>
>>54090072
He did, and that is largely true. Megatron wantes to basically wipe out his enemies and eventually lost sight of his ideals during the war for freedom which led to a schism where optimus left his camp.

Optimus held true to megatrons original beliefs of freedom and the potential of all beings while megatron, as leader of a faction of rebels who basically came out of a deathcamp wanted to eliminate any chance of their enemies rising to power again.
>>
>>54090127
If that is accurate it just makes me agree with megatron even more.
>>
>>54090127
Huh. That's actually pretty interesting. And also sad. Now I want to go back in time and prevent Megatron from falling, so he and Optimus can actually fix things instead of making things worse with a whole new war.
>>
File: What did you just say to me.png (206KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
What did you just say to me.png
206KB, 500x361px
>>54090096
fuck you very much!
>>
>>54090218
Look into your heart of hearts.

You know it to be true.
>>
File: war photo.jpg (70KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
war photo.jpg
70KB, 698x720px
>>54090202
>Not being a god of war and feeding by conflict
>>
File: 1492077254633.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492077254633.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>54090224
first rule of transformers fandom is we don't talk about kiss players!
>>
>>54090096
The fuck is Transformers Kiss?
>>
>>54090227
I tried that once, got indigestion. War tastes good, but man does it play merry hell on your body.
>>
>>54090258
Forgive me.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Kiss_Players_(franchise)
>>
>>54090258
it's nothing! It doesn't exist!. Forget you ever heard the name! spare yourself!
>>
>>54090287
>>54090286
Is it like sd gundam? I love sd gundam.
>>
>>54090286
By allah, what is this? WHY?
>>
>>54090258
Japanese Transformers off shoot, it is about young girls who fuse with transformers to fight tentacle monsters.
>>
File: you're not serious are you.png (2MB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
you're not serious are you.png
2MB, 1280x923px
>>54090313
You're opening a door that you will not be able to shut, turn back now!
>>
>>54090286
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
File: 1498578273660.png (561B, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498578273660.png
561B, 240x320px
I warned you! I warned you all!
>>
>>54090286
Jump when?
>>
>>54090377
Rule one anon, have fun with that.
>>
>>54090286
No. I do not forgive you. I am now very sad, and angry, but mostly sad.

>>54090371
We should have listened. Although to be fair, given your odd standards...

>>54090377
Don't even joke!
It would have to be on QQ even if someone did want to make a jump of it.
>>
File: box.png (117KB, 226x284px) Image search: [Google]
box.png
117KB, 226x284px
What's the deal with Mother Boxes? I get that they're god-AI with travel, healing, environmental manipulation and hacking functions (also facelifts, because Orion is normally terminally ugly or something?), but I'm spotty on the details and the wikia lists them as being omniscient twice in a row, so I don't expect much accuracy from their corner.

I see other fansites are wanking furiously over them, but the description tends to stop at "whatever the plot requires." Is there anywhere I could go to get a better account of their properties, or am I looking for nuance where none exists?
>>
>>54090286
Is it just me or does the story line seem awfull similar to the bayformers franchise.
>>
>>54090396
>Plot devices
That's basically what they are. Whatever the story needs them to be. As powerful or as weak, as intelligent and self-directing or as dumb as a brick as the story demands.
>>
>>54090396
they are powered to buy a direct link to the presence, They are the most OP things in the DC universe.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Presence_(New_Earth)
>>
>>54090395
When the patron jumper of bad ideas tells you something is a bad idea. You ought to listen
>>
>>54090396
They are living computers whose main job is hacking less advanced computers/tech and opening really good interdimensional portals. They can also do other stuff depending on the needs of the plot but those are their only notable consistent abilities.
>>
>>54090396
They are Divine Smart Phones that can open Boom Tubes, everything beyond that varies wildly depending on the writer's mood.
>>
>>54090434
>>54090439
>>54090468
Thank you, friends.
>>
>>54090396
In Injustice they carry loot.

All I can tell you.
>>
>>54090497
>>54090542
Thank you two, too.
>>
>>54090286
Even this wiki page is uncomfortable with it's own contents.
>He doesn't have any lips, Marissa.
>I... guess that's better?
>Enough, already!
>The phrase "Raped my childhood" seems oddly fitting.
>>
>>54090565
That's not unusual, Transformers wiki allows itself to make jokes and have fun, unlike most wikis which take themselves deathly serious.
>>
Does anyone know which jump had a perk that let you know how much time you had till you finished a jump? I remember seeing it once, and never finding it again.
>>
>>54090286
Well. . .that's. . .a thing then.
>>
File: IMG_1410.jpg (84KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.jpg
84KB, 600x806px
>>54090258
NUBEE, YOU'VE OPENED UP THE FLOODGATES!
>>
>>54088819
Sorry, if I was short the last time you posted. The version number being off was literally the only thing I could think of to brink up. Sorry it took so long, but you have a very polished looking jump here! And a popular one. Many jumpmakers have the opposite problem. They post a jump wanting comments, and get crickets chirping.
>>
File: file.jpg (105KB, 596x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
105KB, 596x200px
>>54090583
>You now remember the creddie article on the I Carly wiki
>>
>>54091007
Is that Starscream?
>>
Reposting for freedback.
>>
>>54091146
>You now remember the creddie article on the I Carly wiki
The what?
>>
>>54091177
No, that's Megatron. Rapey Megatron, about to molest a little girl in order to gain power. Because that's what Transformers is about, right?
>>
>>54091177
It's a little girl screaming you foolish anon... oh you mean the robot. Nope that's Megatron I think.
>>
>>54091177
That's Megatron about to stick his penis-tongue into various orifices in the search of ENERGON.
>>
File: Bwah.png (221KB, 590x335px) Image search: [Google]
Bwah.png
221KB, 590x335px
>>54091007
>>
>>54091219
http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Creddie
This is the equal of jumpchain in the autism scale
>>
File: theFUCK.jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
theFUCK.jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>54091250
>Shipping autism
>>
>>54091250
Well I guess every fandom has it's odd points. Ah well.. Though I do have to say that the excessive use of bullets throughout the page makes it a little difficult to navigate.
>>
>>54091250
>>54091263
Speaking of shipping, Jumpers! Do you ever engage in shipping or match making during jumps?
>>
>>54091223
>>54091234
>>54091247
Oh, right.

DOES Starscream do anything important there?
>>
>>54091210
>PDF
Do you still have to worry about Obligation post jump?
>>
File: IMG_1401.gif (841KB, 951x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.gif
841KB, 951x534px
>>54091210
It looks ok. Just I think I'm the only one, but I have no clue what most the perks do. Beyond the layer of fluff, there could be something but for me and probably only me, a lot of it just isn't clicking.
>>
>>54091210
How do we know you're not an SBer?
>>
>>54091322
Fairly often, yeah. Both between companions, random citizens of my spaceship and characters in different series I end up in.
>>
>>54091250
>Differences
-Carly is a girl and Freddie is a boy.
-Carly has pinned and sat on top of Freddie twice. Freddie has been on top of Carly once when he reversed her pin.
-Freddie was in love with Carly since the day they met, but it took Carly a while to realize her feelings for Freddie.
-Until Season 4, Freddie hated Sam, but Carly was best friends with Sam from the day they met.
-Freddie knows a lot about tech stuff and Carly doesn't.
-Carly was in front of the camera more often than Freddie

Endless lols.

iCarly Jump When?
that show was my childhood, bro
>>
>>54091322

Only in Generic Xianxia.

I made damn sure Fook Yu's potential love interests always found other and better partners, while at the same time driving Fook Yu to such utter rage that he wound up taking out the more unsavory characters of the walled city.

Okay I suppose I've helped either split abusive relationships, or helped characters avoid them entirely. Xianxia was just the only one that came to mind with specific names.
>>
>>54091322
My Pokemon team has 3 boys and 3 girls, so they might hook up in pairs eventually. Then again, none of them share Egg Groups so maybe not?

I don't know.
>>
>>54091322
Nope. Not touching that with a 10-foot pole.
>>
>>54091364
>>54091250

what the fuck
>>
File: Creddie1erty.png (21KB, 432x109px) Image search: [Google]
Creddie1erty.png
21KB, 432x109px
>>54091381
found this gem toward the end
>>
>>54091329
Obligation is merely a moral compass for you, not the way that other Genii experience it. Going Enlightened is throwing away everything for power, and is suicide in a very real manner.

>>54091352
I wish I could be more detailed with them but this is as good as I get.

>>54091357
No idea.
>>
File: determined banchô-Anon.jpg (114KB, 916x451px) Image search: [Google]
determined banchô-Anon.jpg
114KB, 916x451px
>>54091210
>>54091412
1.how do we increase /manage mania out of the jump?

2.so the boosted version of A Correlation of Constants Between Physical Reality and Wondrous Artifice Creation is basically bound to the upper limits of local science? because considering some of the science we can get that might be a little underpowered, why not just have it scale to the wonders you can create normally?

3.A Prized Aesthetic could use some more benchmarks,would something like Kirbyesque Theo-tech be acceptable? what about Crystal Spires and Togas?

4.An Iron Fist, Clothed in Velvet needs to specify that it travels with was between jumps and how, also . Which of the axons lets me expand/create Bardos again?

5.I Legitimately do not understand why Universe Bible is 600 points.

6.does the green box refill? and if so at what rate?

7.Is there a drawback limit? because none is specified.
8.speaking of drawbacks I could use some more because there are so many things I want to hear.
>>
>>54091407
what
the
fuck
>>
>>54091357
How do we know that you aren't a QQer?
>>
Post your best canon companions
>>
>>54091357
How do we know that you aren't a chicken pecking at a keyboard?
>>
>>54091433
How do we know that you aren't a Redditor?
>>
>>54091322
Sort of. It's more that I do anti-shipping. I rarely have pairings that I favor, but I often have pairings I hate. You know, I don't care who the protagonist gets with, as long as it isn't HER. Or HIM, if the protagonist is female, equal opportunity. So when I set up matches, it's mostly to prevent the canon one from happening. I make sure to pick people they could be happy with, though.
>>
>>54083549
>ship import
>larger than EVE's titans?
Without knowing the size of an EVE Titan...

The Dahak Senario Reward is a but larger than the moon. It is not an import, but you could import it into a later jump.

Various parts of the Biggus Dickus Formula (Which I cannot remember) allow imports and can make them bigger.
>>
>>54091439
no, you will yell at me
>>
>>54091439
Ebby GTFO.

You're going to get eaten by my knaifu when that update's finished.
>>
How do we know everyone aren't Snatchers?
>>
>>54091368
Same here, but for me it was preventing the relationship between Ms Martian and Superboy, cause by God is that one unhealthy relationship, and helping Ranma from his fiancee woes, which may or may not count.
>>
>>54091445
>>54091449
How can we be certain you guys aren't tumblrites?
>>
>>54091486
How do we know you aren't a Youtuber?
>>
>>54091458
Why is it that I know what you're thinking? Oh, god, pass me the brain bleach. I know what you are thinking of, it's that gross Wheezing waifu, isn't it?
>>
>>54091455
Dahak and Light of Terra are both larger than EVE Titans. The Titans only clock at around 15 to 20 km. If you take SB jumps they have another jump that gives you a 30km ship.
>>
>>54091439
But I don't have any.
>>
>>54090595
You can't just buy a watch?
Otherwise Narnian Time from Chronicles of Narnia would help, since you always keep perfect time.
It assumes you can count the years yourself and do basic substraction though.
>>
>>54091489
How do we know you aren't a Google-er?
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>54091493
yes
>>
>>54091489
How do we know that you aren't a Facebooker?
>>
File: paarthurnax.jpg (74KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
paarthurnax.jpg
74KB, 752x1063px
>>54091439
Paarthurnax, my only canon companion.
>>
>>54091512
How can we be positive you aren't a-

>>54091525
GOD DAMN IT.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (85KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
85KB, 453x439px
>>54091357
>>54091433
>>54091449
>>54091445
>>54091486
>>54091489
>>54091512
>>54091525
I bet you all use Bing.
>>
>>54091525
>>54091512
>>54091537
How do we know you aren't a Twitterer?
>>
>>54091544
But how can we know for sure that you aren't a Binger?

How did you know my secret shame?
>>
>>54091546
How do we know you aren't a Friendster-er?
>>
>>54091544
Look. Bing knows how to look up my fetishes. Google fucks it up.

JUST THE WAY OF THE WORLD.
>>
>>54091544
At least bing doesnt shill for soros.
>>
We have such fun here. I love this thread so much!
>>
>>54091566
Well, how do we know you... wait... Friendster? Is that even a thing? Are you making up words now, anon?
Anyway, how do we know that you aren't secretly a user of Windows?
>>
>>54091572
Loli.
>>
>>54091589
no it's real
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendster
>>
>>54091567
You understand my pain, anon.
>>
>>54091595
Why does Elizabeth Bathory have horns and a tail?
>>
>>54091595
Why is she wet?
>>
>>54091439
In terms of reliability/likability? It's a weird toss-up between Dhaos and Gentarou. Dhaos was the most reliable guy in my Main Chain, always advising me and doing stuff for me in my steed. He was always loyal.

Gentarou was also loyal and friendly, a ray of sunshine during the jumps when I was down and out. He could kick butt and always pulled through for me.

But then there's also Diarmuid. He too, was loyal. He wanted a lord to be loyal to after his fuckup, after all. And much like Gentarou, he would always pull through for me. He wasn't afraid to call me out every time I did something morally questionable and helped my jumper out whenever drawbacks made them ditzy or too curious for their own good. But at the same time, he would never hate my jumper if they screwed up and was never afraid of them. He was a kind, noble guy and someone I would always aspire to be.

This is why I was comfortable with him.
>>
>>54091455
Yeah, I knew about that. Sadly, you can import a ship.

It would be really cool to give Lighthawk Wings and void shields to that moon.
>>
>>54091605
Someone was running short on originality the day that was named, I see.

>>54091619
The tears of her victims, I'd guess.
>>
>>54091611
She is a dragon

>>54091619
She found a boyfriend
>>
>>54091589
Linux all the way, beeyatch!
I kid. No seriously, it's Windows. I'm a conformist.
>>
>>54091427
1. Increasing Mania is done through growing in understanding of the (In)Human Condition through the lens of a Genius. By growing as a person and understanding more. This is shown in the game by the Thesis system, where writing about your life so far grants you deeper contact with Mania. As for out of Jump stuff. Well thats up to Jumper isn't it?
2. A Correlation of Constants Between Physical Reality and Wondrous Artifice Creation is based on your own knowledge pool. It just makes Wonders that you create into true technology. In addition to it's other features.
3. It has examples (Post-Atomic, Diselpunk, and Cyberpunk). I don't know what Kirbyesque Theo-tech is. As for Crystal Spires and Togas that's not really an Aesthetic.
4a. I thought it was implied already.
4b. Pankosmoi deals in the creation of Bardos.
5. It could theoretically grant perfect understanding of an entire universe, to use an example iits like a wonder that can scan from the present to the Beginning of Time and then write down all the important stuff for you. Also it inserts you into the world and makes all of your OOC powers seem to be just huge outliers instead of the massive breaches in logic that they actually are.
6. Yes, close the box and it's full again. Note that the box is a steamer trunk.
7. As of right now I'm more focused on other things, I'm still reviewing.things but I think I'll do a 600 CP limit.
8. Unless you can come up with more I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>54091641
>She found a boyfriend
He must be quite the rascal to have dumped a bucket of water over her head like that. Naughty lad.
>>
>>54091210
Could you explain in greater depth how Obligation works? It's a loss-condition, but it's not
Is the "moral compass" based on my own moral standards, or the morals of the average human?
If the latter, what exactly counts as moving away from the moral compass?
If someone with an atypical moral compass arrives in the jump, do they instantly lose the chain?
For someone who's never played the game, is the loss-condition worth using this setting's abilities?
>>
>>54091679
>It's a loss-condition, but it's not
Ignore this. Something didn't get fully erased.
>>
>>54091641
>She is a dragon
No she isn't. Christ, Fate, do you have to make literally every new Servant stupider than the last?
>>
File: Medusa5.png (221KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa5.png
221KB, 500x281px
>>54091595
Oh please that's bottom tier bait.

Look at Hakuno NTR'ing Tamamo like that with Medusa.
>>
>>54091711
>Christ, Fate, do you have to make literally every new Servant stupider than the last?
>Christ
I bet they'll make a ganguro trap Jesus.
>>
>>54091455
>Biggus Dickus Formula
Does that even work anymore?
>>
>>54091747
Fuck off, anon, we know where you're going with this, eat a thousand dicks.
>>
File: get a feeling so complicated.jpg (93KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
get a feeling so complicated.jpg
93KB, 600x832px
>>54091741
>I bet they'll make a ganguro trap Jesus.
>>
>>54091766
That wasn't my intention, my dear internet-friend. I was just checking the Titanfall imaged version of the jump after searching in the archives for the formula. Then I realized that the jump was updated but not in its imaged pdf.

I hope that you can find in your heart to forgive this poor anon.
>>
>>54091711
The symbol of the Bathory family is a dragons tooth and rumors were spread that they had draconic blood. The skill which gives her it is called Innocent Monster explicitly because she isn't actually a dragon. Just like how Vlad the Third isn't actually a vampire but can do a bunch of vampire shit anyway.
>>
File: Seras.Victoria.full.1637694.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Seras.Victoria.full.1637694.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>54091439
Been debating on who she might Demi-Servant with in a future Fate/ jump.

I've been teased relentlessly about Scathach, but what do ya'll think.
>>
>>54091805
Uncle Vlad
>>
>>54091731
Meduseless whore.
>>
>>54091665
Isn't there an aesthetic like Crystal Stuff in the Genius Manual, though? They have a list of possible stuff. And bancho, I think you can have stuff that looks like Jack Kirby's tech

Personally I'm basing all my aesthetics on making them look like pretty sparkly magical girl toys
>>
>>54088873
>>54088902
>>54091021
Thanks! I'm going to post it on the drive, then.
>>
>>54091210
It's fully jumpable now, nice!
I like the item "The Forbidden Truth"
One of the things my jumper likes to do involves "The Magazine" from Megas XLR, which is a monthly magazine personalized for the reader with articles that fit their interests. So I take the subscription postcards all magazines have in them to purchase subscriptions for others. An uncannily accurate and insightful tabloid subscription sounds like another neat thing to gift others.

The Universal Bible is a bit unclear. Is it the bible for your current jump? You may want to say you get a new one for each jump so 'updating' doesn't make you loose the last jumps bible.

>Beholden Unto Me [200]
>The Good Dean Jumper [200]
>The Special Agency for Fringe Science [400]
I How about dropping the Agency to 200 CP so all the importing organisations are in the same price tier?

>Fringe Institute Fab-Unit 20,000 [200]
And buff a bit and put it in the 400 CP spot to replace the agency?

Appearance wise, add CP in the brackets instead of just numbers, and bold the item and perk names
>Adoption Papers [600]:
would be
>Adoption Papers [600 CP]
and be bolded.

And bold section titles like Origins, Perks, Items, and Drawbacks
>>
>>54091805
>Want to companion her
>But I don't really want to waste a pod on a non-godly entity

What to do. Plan B is to simply consume her with Hellsing vampirism before Alucard gets attached to her.
>>
>>54091805
Vlad is a funny answer, as is Scathach.
But the True Path, the only righteous path, is Jeanne
>>
File: 1497411176746.jpg (74KB, 753x733px) Image search: [Google]
1497411176746.jpg
74KB, 753x733px
>>54091805
Make her an imperial queen by fusing her with Nero.
>>
File: Kushina.png (1MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kushina.png
1MB, 1916x1080px
>>54091439
Thank jumpchan for alternate universe travel powers
>>
>>54091803
No, that's wrong. It's true that the Bathory coat of arms features a dragon biting its own tail, with some jagged patches of color on the shield meant to look like teeth. But the reason for that is that the legend of the family was that they were descended a dragon slayer, not descended a dragon. Vitus Gutkeled killed the dragon of Ecsed and was named "Batory", "brave hero", for his efforts. And Elizabeth Bathory's own personal legend has nothing about her being draconic. So no, this is just your typical Nasuverse bullshit.
>>
>>54091894
There's always Blue Feather cheese.

Personally, I found it worth using a Pod on. I mean I bought two and... still haven't really used the second one to this day.

It's just kinda sitting there. Gathering dust.

>>54091840
Shit but that's good. Uncle Vlad's awesome, and would synergize well considering her Harkonnen now has a spear mode.

And after Sly Cooper can split into dual spears / dual cannons.

>>54091906
But why tho

>>54091913
GTFO KAGUYA
>>
>>54091322
Sometimes.
>>
>>54091945
Because Jeanne is cute, righteous, is a good person, all like Seras. She also looks similar to Seras. And her powers are cool.
>>
File: Kamen Rider IXA.jpg (600KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider IXA.jpg
600KB, 2500x1875px
>>54091439
The crew I picked up in Fallout 4 have proven to be very reliable. I took the Sole Survivor drawback so I could take all the Scenarios, and I left the Jump with DiMa, Garvey, Hancock, and THE MECHANIST in my employ. About a dozen Jumps and a few Imports later, I imported them into Darkest Dungeon, where I collapsed them into one Companion slot. Pic related; before Darkest Dungeon, I imported the four of them into the Den-O and Kiva Jumps, where I gave them all the IXA Knuckle and the proper Perks to get the most out of said IXA Knuckle.
>>
File: pokemon red.gif (1MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon red.gif
1MB, 500x365px
You guys remembered to nickname your Pokemon, right? Where'd you get the nicknames from?
>>
File: 1420575576163.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420575576163.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>54091945
>spoiler
>>
>>54091945
For extra shenanigans, make yourself a Demi-Servant of Vlad. The other one, from Extra, who's totally cool with being a bloodthirsty punisher of evil.
>>
>>54091805
Radu cel Frumos Just for laughs. "Oh, you're my brother's vampire spawn. That's...shit, I really thought those rumors were untrue. I guess I owe Stephen an apology. Then again, he executed me, so fuck him."
>>
If I performed the Darkhallow rite of ascension, what would I become?
>>
>>54091945
>But why tho
Because it would be hilarious to have an English Vampire be a Demi-Servant with a French Saint.
>>
File: moraldillema.jpg (156KB, 818x1494px) Image search: [Google]
moraldillema.jpg
156KB, 818x1494px
>>
>>54091975
I gave my Froakie the nickname Cirrius because I observed that the bubbles around its neck looked like a cloud. N-nevermind that cirrus clouds aren't those kinds of clouds. The young version of myself before I entered that world was very, VERY, young when he named the Froakie.
>>
>>54092015
I don't know, anon, what do you think you'd become? Do you think it's possible that, just maybe, the spell that turns you into a god would turn you into a god?
>>
File: Laughing skeleton.gif (327KB, 1280x687px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing skeleton.gif
327KB, 1280x687px
>>54091975
>Doing Pokemon at all
>>
>>54092037
How powerful are gods in the Dresdenverse?
>>
>>54091805
CELTIC

THIGHS

DO IT

I mean she is basically your death goddess, right? Scathy was an equivalent I believe.
>>
>>54091210
>>54091352
>Just I think I'm the only one, but I have no clue what most the perks do.
Genius the Transgression is a fanmade supplement available online. Have you glanced through it? that might help the perks make sense.

The web page is here:
https://sites.google.com/site/moochava/genius
Maybe include a link to it in the Jump Notes>
>>
>>54092056
Celtic Thighs are perfect
>>
>>54092017
That too

>>54091975
Alice the Alakazam, Mera the Metagross, etc.
I basically took the first two letters of their final form's name and used a name that had those letters.
>>
File: Pokemon full circle.webm (2MB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon full circle.webm
2MB, 540x404px
>>54092051
>not wanting to meet your new best friend
>not wanting to go on adventures
>not wanting to challenge the League/run the Contest circut/complete the Pokedex/be a movie star if you're in Unova

But why?
>>
File: 928858919857392.png (312KB, 389x574px) Image search: [Google]
928858919857392.png
312KB, 389x574px
>>54092051
The jump has its charms
>>
Can someone familiar with World Seed give me a basic rundown of the setting?
And tell me how dangerous it is?

Some of those perks look rather tasty.
>>
File: not allowed.png (402KB, 793x810px) Image search: [Google]
not allowed.png
402KB, 793x810px
>>54092123
Do not lewd the Gardevoir.
>>
>>54092135
How about the Lopunny then?
>>
File: 1483079155064.png (34KB, 498x811px) Image search: [Google]
1483079155064.png
34KB, 498x811px
>>54092135
She lewds herself
>>
>>54092109
I prefer to start with something less risky.
>>
>>54092145
DO NOT

Game Freak knew exactly what they were doing with that design, don't make it worse.
>>
>>54091665
>Yes, close the box and it's full again. Note that the box is a steamer trunk.
>Steamer Trunk
Upside, it can give you big parts.
Downside, Steamer Trunks can be HUGE.
Like a dresser wardrobe with straps and handles.
>>
>>54092150
Just go to school and be a researcher. The tech there is pretty amazing if you think about it.
>>
>>54091975
I gave all my pokemon appropriate nicknames. Most of the time, I just call 'em by the pokemon species name though, unless I want to emberass them.

My Gardevoir is called Waifu Bait, my Metagross is Floaty Chair, my Tyrannitar is Tiny Godzilla, my Gengar is Spoopy, my Nidoking is His Royal Majesty Nid the First, and my Blastoise is called Bubbles.

...Also, I was 10 at the time and thought I was having an elaborate dream. So I went with stupid names and they just kinda stuck for a while.
>>
>>54092054
Speaking of Dresden Files, is it worth becoming a Denarian Knight?
>>
>>54092185
>my Nidoking is His Royal Majesty Nid the First
....well fuck, this is just amazing.
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.