[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1585: Unlimited Servant Works Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 85

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54053968
>>
>>54061640
Go for it then since it does do that, would be a waste not to use it and get more content out of it.
>>
File: 32401019.jpg (163KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
32401019.jpg
163KB, 600x633px
What are some jumps that feature princesses?
Princess Bride, Disney, any others?
>>
Uploading for new thread per request from Genius-Anon.
>>
>>54061648
Just wanted to note that Elizabeth Bathory in fate grand order is over 5 foot tall without the horns.
>>
>>54061980
Post from last thread here
>>54061136
>>
>>54061983
Elizabeth is pretty much just a youthful looking mid teen girl. Lolis in Fate are pretty obvious. Jack and Nursery Rhyme.
>>
>>54061933
Are you a Dragon or something?
>>
>>54061933
Ace Combat. Maybe.
Any real world jump, though they're boring princesses
>>
>>54061983
>over five foot tall
You say that like five feet is particular tall
>>
File: Bbbatarmor.jpg (21KB, 535x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bbbatarmor.jpg
21KB, 535x480px
What's something better than the proto-power armor that I could include as a 400cp item in the Batman Beyond jump?
>>
>>54061933
Most fantasy settings have them. Though if we're talking about jumps that focus on princesses, you could always go for Legend of Zelda.
>>
Post ideas for Stands. I'm trying to come up with some for Jojo's jump writefagging. I'm trying to use the Stand generator to make some, but I can't get anything but meme powers or something that breaks the story.
>>
>>54061933
Any of the Mario jumps.
Game of Thrones.
ANY of the TTRPG jumps.
Any of the Zeldas.
>>
File: 1322439006117.jpg (176KB, 512x635px) Image search: [Google]
1322439006117.jpg
176KB, 512x635px
>>54062050
Do dragons wear crowns of wildflowers?
But if you have a jump with princess AND dragons, I'd like to know of it.
>>
>>54062076
You say that like someone who didn't read even the post that one links to, much less the rest of the argument.
>>
>>54062078
The Robo Batman?
>>
>>54062089
What kind of music do you like? It helps to pick a song you like then figure out the stand based around the lyrics.
>>
>>54062098
Go find PrincessAnon
>>
File: 2016-04-18.jpg (488KB, 650x869px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-18.jpg
488KB, 650x869px
>>54062080
>>
>>54061446
>>54061641
>Yes, and the idea is to improve it, and then make copies of the improved item. So, take a sword, run it through and get Sword +1. Make copies of that, run them through to get Sword +2. Do it again for Sword +4, and repeat ad nauseam. There's nothing sayina given item can't be improved multiple times.
You are not actually reading how the perk works.
You take a item, and feed it identical items. Three hammers would become a Boosted Hammer. but feeding it more than that doesn't get it better than doubled. Double is what it gets you, no more.

If you take that Boosted Hammer and 'cheat mode' it to have three Boosted Hammers, feeding those Boosted Hammers you don't get a Boosted Hammer +1, or a Boosted Boosted Hammer, because the Boosted Hammer is still just the same hammer it always was, just Boosted, and any copied you make are likewise the same crappy hammer, but boosted. You can't get above double no matter the quality or quantity of the hammers you use to boost it. The Perk doubles the effectiveness of a base item. That's it.
>>
File: x-23.gif (41KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
x-23.gif
41KB, 500x520px
Jumpers!

What powers have you entrusted your children with?

What powers have you forbidden them to possess?
>>
File: default.gif (2MB, 334x446px) Image search: [Google]
default.gif
2MB, 334x446px
Is somebody working on a Star Vs jump?
Star is a princess. Sort of.
>>
>>54062190
Nope. It doesn't say anywhere you can't boost things again. You're straight up making things up. Quote the exact lines that support your argument or get out.
>>
>>54062098
Dragons steal the virgin princesses anon, I just assumed.

GATE: And so the JSDF fought has dragons and a princess. So if you like Pina Coladas
>>
>>54062195
A reality destruction button.
>>
>>54062089
[Where Da Hood At]

Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: A

Stand power-The Dog Is The Hood: Stand resembles a muscular werewolf that swallows the user, and can merge with buildings and structures roughly as large as buildings which count as part of the Stand and can shapeshift in proportion to the user's fighting spirit. Destruction of the building violently ejects the Stand user rather than automatically killing them, although the user is not protected from the impact and is still exhausted from his Stand's destruction
>>
>>54062190
Except the cheatmode boost has literally been a combo since it came out.
>>
>>54062169
That is a very smug princess
>>
>>54062195
>What powers have you entrusted your children with?
>What powers have you forbidden them to possess?

>IMPLYING I GET THE CHOICE IN THE MATTER.

Nine daughters. Nine sons. All of them inheriting everything, and the only thing keeping them from wrecking every. god. damn. world. Is teaching them and drilling into them self-restraint and respect for life.
>>
>>54062133
I have kind of an odd taste in music.
>Infected Mushroom (but almost nothing else in whatever genre you would call it)
>Muse
>Fall out Boy
>Musicals
>Some clsasical stuff, not a whole lot.
There's probably some other shit that I'm forgetting. Most of my friends think my taste in music is horrible.
>>
>>54062152
Are they locked in the tallest tower of some castle guarded by a dragon, in the middle of an active volcano?
>>
>>54062225
How and for what purpose
>>
>>54062196
No sort of needed, she literally is princess of mewnie. Someone claimed it but each season they keep pushing it back to next season.
>>
>>54062257
And they have continuously said that if anyone else wants to pick it up and take a crack at it, that they're free to do so.

So fucking nut up and do it instead of being a salty bitch.
>>
>>54062239
>in whatever genre you would call it
Iranian Goa Trance
>Muse, FoB, Musicals
Your friends are right.
>>
>>54062239
>musicals
Phantom of the opera, you can hypnotise and control others with your voice, suggestions persist after the music stops.
>>
>>54062190
Yes, and and if you use it again, you're still just doubling the item's effects. There's nothing that says it can't be used again or that it's not stackable.
>>
>>54061896

Which perks or in-jump powers make me completely invulnerable to something?

I've seen a bunch of disease and poison immunity perks, There are prestige classes and races in D&D that offer immunity to one form of energy or another.

There are a lot of perks that make you resistant to things, but I can't think of many absolutes.
>>
>>54062248
Trust is the foundation of every good relationship, anon.
>>
>>54061933
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch has the seven mermaid princesses of the different oceans.

Tenchi Muyo's Jurai Empire has a highly complex system of royalty, including many ranks of princesses, I believe.

Greek Mythology has a lot of princesses and the like for the miscellany of small city-states and fiefdoms.

Captain N has Princess Lana.

Sailor Moon, at least going by the manga, has the Sailor Senshi qualifying as princesses for their respective worlds/moons.

The Fire Emblem settings also have some various princesses, I think.
>>
Speaking of Zelda, what's your favorite Legend of Zelda race? Bad guys like Moblins and Bokoblins are acceptable answers too.
>>
>>54062257
The qualifier was because her actions are very unlike the typical princess.
>>
>>54062289
What doesnt kill you from generic virtual world lets you build immunities to anything.
>>
>>54062299
Huh, didn't know you could destroy reality through the power of trust
>>
File: Zebrant.jpg (210KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
Zebrant.jpg
210KB, 1024x772px
I've got a question about the SimAnt jump. Specifically; what options are kosher for the "Biggest Jaws of All" perk? Am I limited to adaptations found in ant species only? Can I branch out, but only toward thing other insects have developed? Are crustaceans alright? What about extinct species--there were some big damn bugs back when the atmosphere could support them. At it's most ludicrous, could I slap a tiger's jaw onto an ant, or is that too much?
>>
>>54061933
Battletech. Give Mad Kat the dick.
>>
>>54062190
If you want to play stupid semantics games, then the copies haven't been boosted yet. So just say you're doubling the effects of the copies and expending the original item. Even if your silly interpretation is correct, there are so many ways to get around it it's not even funny.
>>
File: Twili_Midna_Mirror_-_HW.png (3MB, 1583x1959px) Image search: [Google]
Twili_Midna_Mirror_-_HW.png
3MB, 1583x1959px
>>54062310
I like the twili, but other than them gorons are fucking awesome.
>>
>>54062350
I can't say anything about other animals like tigers and shit, but I know for my build Toriko-Anon cleared Lotus Mantis Claws for my build as alright, back in the day.
>>
>>54062289
I mean, you can just subvert the need for immunity by becoming a vampire or a cyborg or something along those lines. Poison and disease aren't relevant weaknesses if you don't have biology for them to disrupt or take advantage of.

>>54062279
That actually sounds good. I guess I'm not very good at the sort of creative thinking that would get me to function properly in the Jojoverse without a Stand that was relatively simple like Star Platinum et al.
>>
>>54062377
wow the redundancies. Sorry about that.
>>
>>54062362
Gorons are morons.
>>
>>54061983
So what's the deal with her then? Dragonblood gives Seibah huge assets if she doesn't pick up immortality weapons. Why does the dragon look like a little girl?
>>
>>54062377
Can I have myself and/or companions be ant-sized human form in that jump? Being an ant for 10 years might not do wonders for the sanity.
>>
>>54062425
Elizabeth Bathory anon. Bathing in blood to keep herself young?
>>
>>54062415
Eh they just have no ambitian or need to do Anything different then they do.
>>
File: 1497502539735.jpg (559KB, 1280x6479px) Image search: [Google]
1497502539735.jpg
559KB, 1280x6479px
>>54062310
Gerudos
>>
>>54062441
Doesn't ring a bell.
>>
File: 1497582882211.jpg (662KB, 1280x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1497582882211.jpg
662KB, 1280x7200px
>>54062462
>>
Other than Fate, where can I find Alexander the Great?
>>
>>54062466
Google moron.
>>
File: 1497583029913.jpg (603KB, 1280x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1497583029913.jpg
603KB, 1280x7200px
>>54062476
Definitely gerudos
>>
>>54062425
She's not half dragon the same way, it's a different effect, and it's only due to being a servant iirc. Similar to Vlad the Impaler getting vampire powers despite not being an actual vampire. Basically they decided that she would be better as a dragon girl.
>>
>>54062462
>That blackboard drawing

Is that actually in the game?
>>
>>54062289
Custom Robo eventually grows to full immunities doesn't it?
>>
File: tumblr_lhpeuwYhKX1qarjnpo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhpeuwYhKX1qarjnpo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
Have you ever considered staying in a world? If so, why?
>>
>>54062516
No, but it can get really high resistance, like fractions of fractions of fractions of a percent. It can still be bypassed by sufficiently strong mofos.
>>
>>54062310
I honestly kind of like Zoras. Not sure why.
>>
>>54062425
>>54062503
Young Elisabeth is only a dragon because of coincidence, basically. She has Innocent Monster, which turns you into a monster of some kind because the legends about you commonly consider you to be one despite it being untrue. That Innocent Monster turned her into a dragon instead of some other kind of monster is happenstance. She doesn't get the benefits of a REAL dragon hybrid. Young Elisabeth has Innocent Monster because as a little girl she has yet to do anything wrong, but because she is Elisabeth Bathory, she is still considered a monster. It's retarded, but essentially that's the justification in-setting. Out of setting they wanted a dragon girl so here you go.

Elisabeth Bathory as an adult woman is also a Servant, who happens to NOT have Innocent Monster because this is after her crimes and she is truly guilty of being a human monster. However, her legend does change her, because people considered her to be a monster similar to what we would call a vampire and her story later went on to inspire the story of Carmilla, the first modern vampire. For this reason, the Servant system turns adult Elisabeth into a vampire and she also goes by the name of Carmilla.

Consequentially, Vlad also has Innocent Monster like young Elisabeth. He's considering to be a good guy who was cruel but did what he had to for the sake of protecting his country from its enemies (which is largely true.) Yet he is considered a blood thirsty monster by many people, and this inspired the creation of the legend of Dracula and the one of the founders of the modern conception of the vampire which is famous the world over. So, consequentially, Vlad has Innocent Monster at a very high level because he is well and truly innocent of what he is accused of, unlike adult Elisabeth/Carmilla.
>>
>>54062310
Gorons are my niggas.
>>
>>54062310
Let's see...

The Deku Scrubs are pretty neat, and I like the Kokiri, too. Oh, and the Gorons are awesome. I also like the Zora, at least the ones from OoT and the like.
>>
>>54062462
>>54062476
>>54062496
Only change is that they need to let husbands live in the village basically.
>>
>>54062602
No. I skimmed a few jumps that were posted in /cyoag/, not realizing what they were, and the premise that I could move on and keep gaining powers, skills, friends etc. trumped any world that I'd conceive of jumping to and liking it enough to stay in. The first jump I actually saw was Jojo's and I was big on it, but honestly the promise of continuing adventure and to keep having fun and growing was just too much, even for a world I liked as much as the Jojoverse.

Going home is inconceivable. If I had the opportunity to ditch this life for a chain, I'd do it in a heartbeat. No matter how strong I'd be after a few jumps, at the end I become a planeswalker and have all the power I could want, go anywhere and any when. Moving forward is, at least to me, the only sensibole option.
>>
>>54062208
>It doesn't say anywhere you can't boost things again.
>>54062282
>There's nothing that says it can't be used again or that it's not stackable.

Not how anything ever works. "This perk doesn't say I can't use it to become a Little Girl, so obviously I can use it to be a little girl."
The perk gives you it says it does in its description. Those are the benefits of the perk. Anything else is make believe. And what the perk does is explicit.
>Any item you have can have it's effects doubled permanently while also having usage costs halved.
Once that happens, the perk has done exactly what it said.

Trying the process again won't work because the item is still the same item, and has already had it's effects doubles.

Your argument is basically "I made Captain America into Superman by giving him Super Serum multiple times."

Then someone says, "But Super Serum only boosts physical attributes once"

And your argument is, "No you see, one you have a Captain America, you give him the Super Serum to become Captain America +1. Because Captain America is a different person than Steve Rogers, so the super serums stack"

And you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>54062702
What other heroes could qualify for Innocent Monster, and what would they be?
>>
>>54062310
Fairies
>>
Valeria how comes along Vampire Counts?
>>
>>54062771
Except you still haven't told us where it says it can only work once. You keep telling us examples like that but you don't actually have anything to back it up.

Please provide a quote where it says the process cannot be used on the same item more then once.
>>
>>54062771
Okay. So the perk does exactly as it says. Now why can't it do exactly as it says to the same item again? I see nothing about this "Only Boosted once" thing you mentioned.
>>
>>54062078
Furry drugs
>>
>>54062354
>then the copies haven't been boosted yet.
Yes, they have.
A dagger with a chipped blade you make a copy of gets you a dagger with a chipped blade.
A dagger that has been sharpened when copied gives you a sharpened dagger.
Copying a dagger that has been boosted gives you a boosted dagger. That is what it means for it to be copied.
>>
>>54062777
Nobody comes to mind off the top of my head, but just think of someone noteworthy who died before 1900 who is unfairly maligned even today. It's important that their legend is still negative now instead of them only being hated in the past. Like you can't summon Jesus with Innocent Monster just because the Romans hated him.

A similar skill is Demonic Mutation, which seems to indicate someone who was turned into a monster in their legend.
>>
File: lios.png (507KB, 644x910px) Image search: [Google]
lios.png
507KB, 644x910px
>>54062792
Haven't really done any work on it for a few days, since I've been busy with RL stuff. Origins are decided and about half the perks/items have been decided, same with drawbacks, but there's still a lot to fill in and everything needs descriptions.
>>
>>54062791
Oh, yeah, fairies are awesome, too!
>>
>>54062843

Did your family stop fighting over who gets to keep the Vegemite after grandma was eaten by dingoes yet?
>>
>>54062771
Except the concept of stacking is a pretty common concept in magic- and fiat-based effects. Your comparison might not be utterly laughable if there was an actual mechanism that went into boosting these items, but no. Captain America +1 doesn't work because there's a very specific biological process that goes into making Captain America, which doesn't work by conceptual boosts like "x2 the effects of humanity". A better analogy would be Partition magecraft from Nasu, where doubling your doubled thought processes results in quadruple the amount of thought processes. You're assuming for no reason that an item can't be doubled multiple times, counter to a combo that's existed for years.
>>
>>54062870
Not for another day or two, then we'll know the results of the punch out.
>>
>>54062777
Also, important to note. You can take a villain from mythology/folklore and say that the legend about them is WRONG and they were actually a good guy who people hated unfairly. Retcons to myth is something you're allowed to do in Fate.

Like I could take my Servant Princess Skuld and give her Innocent Monster, claiming that the only reason she's remember as evil is because the people of her kingdom hated her for killing their hero (who was actually just a drunken and abusive lout at that point) and for trying to rule as a woman or something. A little added detail to the mythology that completely changes who the servant is.
>>
>>54062839
Isn't the cutoff famous before 1950-ish?
>>
>>54062824
Except the "boosted" properties would be its new base. It can't be "boosted" if it was literally created out of nothing into that state. You're saying the process can't be applied to the same item more than once. It's not the same item.
>>
File: lnkmask.png (501KB, 439x587px) Image search: [Google]
lnkmask.png
501KB, 439x587px
>>54062310

I like the bokoblins. Just look how cute this one is!
>>
Is page 17 of Tenchi Muyo supposed to be blank?
>>
>>54062928
That Bokoblin looks an awful lot like a girly Hylian.
>>
What world of darkness jumps feature crafting other than genius?
>>
File: Konaco.jpg (19KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
Konaco.jpg
19KB, 490x276px
>>54062310
Honestly? I'm probably gonna have to say Ritos. I used to be more into Zoras, but Ritos have really grown on me over the years, both the full on bird-furries from BotW and the hylians-with-beaknoses versions from Wind Waker. I just think flying birdpeople are cool.
>>
>>54062914
No, it's closer to like 1920 I think.
>>
>>54062935

I did say cute, didn't I?
>>
File: motorcycle keys.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle keys.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
When's a good place to slot in Youtube, chain-wise?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 4ed97b2e6d3ddd43e5527d8435f12768.jpg (155KB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
4ed97b2e6d3ddd43e5527d8435f12768.jpg
155KB, 1280x792px
>>54062938

Crafting, hmmm...

Werewolves make fetishes, items inhabited by spirits which use the spirits powers/gain traits associated with the type of inhabiting spirit.

Mages can make magical items, naturally.

Changelings can find weird fae stuff. Haven't touched the book in a while, not sure.

Some hunters use relics, but I think they mostly steal them and can't craft them.

Not sure about the other splats.
>>
>>54062771
It's literally and explicitly changing the properties of the item. You know, the things which define what an object actually is? It, by definition, cannot be the "same item".
>>
>>54062974
In the year 40,000
>welp it's day 32 on the crusade against orks on Armageddon, commissar Keith is optimistic about loses and has only given out 40 purity seals for funeral rights today...
>>
>>54062974
After you get teachable magic of some kind.
>>
>tfw no oMage jump
I wanna be a crat.
>>
>>54063005
it explicitly works with a bunch of shittier items to boost one good item. Also, you could use some sort of duplication ability to create copies of the boosted item to boost the boosted item with.
>>
>>54062824
Okay, fine. I'll humour your dumb ass. Combine it with another item using the Armsfusion Crafter or transfer its traits with the Recettear spell. If you say that that's somehow the same item, it'll be clear you're not worth debating.
>>
>>54062974
Christ that chibi-3d looks awful.
>>
>>54062823
They're already in there.
>>
>>54063011
How am I supposed to get one million subscribers once people start figuring out my channel actually works and the government orders a shutdown?
>>
>>54062078
...the Batmobile?
>>
>>54063049
There was one that got rejected.
>>
>>54063001
> Werewolves make fetishes
I'll say!
>>
>>54063058
Armsfusion Crafter already does what your invalid jump does.
>>
File: vza1jqodhi5z.png (732KB, 750x833px) Image search: [Google]
vza1jqodhi5z.png
732KB, 750x833px
What are some good ways to empower common folk without giving them too much power so that they overthrow you?
>>
>>54063082
Hovercraft [400cp] (Discount: Legend): An extremely fast and maneuverable flying car built for one person. It can travel up to 300mph and comes with twin energy blasters and missile launches, as well as stealth feature that makes you invisible to the naked eye. You can also summon and pilot this vehicle remotely from a computer or some other electronic device.
>>
>>54062812
>Please provide a quote where it says the process cannot be used on the same item more then once.
Provide a quite where it can.
Doubled has an actual meaning. Which is x2 and not x4.

Specifically, provide a quote what say a item that has been doubled is a new item. There isn't one. You are trying to do something like dying a shirt black, and arguing you can dye the black shirt black to get DOUBLE BLACK!

>>54062819
>Now why can't it do exactly as it says to the same item again?
You can. But the Item is still the same item and effect the perk does to the item is stated in black and white. it boosts an item to double it's effectiveness. Why do you think the perk in special?

If this is ACTUALLY how you think perks work, (as opposed to you being an idiot or a shitposter) then you should be treating a lot of other perks the same way.

Take Flaming Weapon from ASoI&F. It doesn't say you can't use it multiple times on the same weapon, so just stack a million uses on the same sword, right?
>>
>>54063079
By putting a warning up first then broadcasting into youtube via magic live from lnside your interdimensional hideout.
>>
>>54062843
Granblue jump when?
>>
>>54062887
And in D&D casting the same shield spell on yourself does jack shit.
>>
>>54063103
So...still no reason I can't boost a boosted item right? I mean you've given no quotes and keep trying to shift the blame. All your examples are absurd and you keep making stuff up.

All of your whining and you've still given no reason for why the boost can boost a boosted item. You keep saying it can only double something but never answer when someone asks why a doubled thing can't then be doubled separately.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>54063112
Did Valeria claim Granblue as well?
>>
>>54063094
https://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2
>>
>>54062924
>Except the "boosted" properties would be its new base.
Nope. Same item. Nowhere does it say a boosted item is a different item to let you boost it twice.
>>
>>54063103
Are you the same guy who was screaming about how 5 foot tall women cannot be lolis? This combo of copy then boost has been around for years and it has always been accepted as good.
>>
>>54063134
Not sure, but pic was related.
>>
>>54063112
Far as I'm aware, A2 was doing that and he's just been busy.

>>54063134
Not at all. Barely know the series, aside from liking a lot of the art.
>>
>>54063058
Except I never said that?
>>
Oh. My god. You idiots have literally been talking to a wall.

Literally just ignore him and FUCKING. MOVE ON ALREADY.
>>
>>54063138
Nowhere does it say you can't boost a boosted item.

Seriously, why can't you accept this? The combo has been around ever since Val brought it up 3 years ago.
>>
>>54063138
A copy is by definition identical to the original but not the same item.
>>
Can anyone find the Charmed jump in the drive?
>>
>>54062974
It depends on what you want to do but generally I would say it's a fun place to take late chain. You can give out powers like candy and play big shot
However some people probably do that in every world so for them it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>54063094
Cybernetics and supertech.
It's easy to put kill-switches in them. Or to code them so it's impossible to use your technology against you.
>>
>>54063122
And you're permanently modifying the properties of the item. You're giving it a new base. Thereafter, all effects should interact with the new base, unless there's some silly meta effect that says only the first iteration of any item is "real". When you modify something, you don't modify it as if it was its base materials. You work based on what it is now. When you chemically alter a substance, it won't behave as though it's unchanged. Because they're altered on a fundamental level. They're not the same.
>>
>>54063094
Just keep them happy? If they overthrew you, either you didn't politic hard enough to keep people on the inside in line (So they wouldn't stir up discord among your citizens) or you were genuinely shitty.
>>
>>54063155
Eh, I'm bored. If you wanna discuss something else, then suggest another topic.
>>
>>54063213
Fictional spouses.
>>
>>54063213
Alright then.

For those of you who went Digimon - either Wild One or Partner - in Digimon Tamers, did you go for a canon 'Mon or did you build your own digi-volutionary chain?

If the latter, what kind of 'mon were you? Give us the deets.
>>
I have got a lot more busy lately. I won't be able to polish up the Majora's mask jump anytime soon. So if anyone else would like to pick it up and finish it they can but if no one else wants to I will get to it when I get less busy.
>>
>>54063140
>This combo of copy then boost has been around for years and it has always been accepted as good.
Copy and boost would let you get the additional items needed to boost in the first place for unique items. The infinite boosting is someone wanking the perk to do stuff it doesn't.

>>54063157
>A copy is by definition identical to the original
Which is why a copy of a boosted item is also boosted.
Take a piece of bubblegum.
Chew the fuck out of it.
Now use some OCP magic to copy it.
the copy, even though it has never been in your mouth, is still chewed up covered in your saliva. It is exhibits the same lack of potential the piece you personally chewed has. You cannot chew it for that new gum sensation, even though it was just created and has never been used before. Because you basically created it used.
>>
>>54063220
I would wouldwouldwould ask if waifuposting is any better, tho. And besides, I have Self-Duplication.
>>
>>54063158
I dont think it ever got uploaded
>>
>>54063158
Do you know the alphabet, anon?
Here is a hint. It is a text document without images, and starts with the letter "C"
>>
>>54063295
>Do you know the alphabet, anon?
>Here is a hint. It is a text document without images, and starts with the letter "C"

I got the file from a previous jump thread but its just strange that I can't seem to find it on the drive
>>
>>>/trash/10166424
Which one of you was it
>>
>>54063368
Probably you.
>>
File: kamen rider genji.jpg (771KB, 993x1443px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider genji.jpg
771KB, 993x1443px
>>54063368
Anon, that's already a Kamen Rider meme.
>>
>>54063368
You realize that it's a Kamen Rider meme right? Heavens took the title as a reference to it for shiggles.
>>
>>54063386
Nope.

>>54063388
>>54063390
Fair enough, and now I know. This is the only place I've seen the meme used, so I assumed.
>>
>>54063094
Xanatos Gambit your plan to empower them. Even if they turn against you, your cunning plan will allow you to turn the inevitable, and already accounted for, rebellion into a method to boost everyone else's loyalty.
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (23KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
23KB, 704x396px
>>54063402
>He doesn't know about ONORE
>>
>>54063460
Did you expect everyone to be as weeb as you?
>>
File: 1472243646528.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472243646528.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>54063390
Yup. Speak of, who wants a write-up?
https://pastebin.com/F56dNcZr
Jump 96: Nine to Five

Warning: This one came out mostly as a soliloquy. If you don't like a long-term peek into a Jumper's head, you can skip this one.
>>
>>54063502
Do you not?
>>
>>54063502
Considering this place's tastes?

I'd be genuinely surprised if anyone didn't.
>>
File: Where Do You Think We Are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Where Do You Think We Are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>54063502
>>
>>54063502
Thread straight up turned into /fgog/ again only a few threads ago

There are a lot of fucking weebs
>>
>>54063502
This is a korean cult-infiltration forum
>>
>>54063512
It'd be hard to be as weeb as me.
>>
What do you call a Wookie made of gum?
>>
>>54063508
Please make it explicit in The Wyld Hunt Resurgent that it makes all members scaling enemies. It's just vague enough that it could be interpreted either way- with the context suggesting otherwise- which could easily cause problems in the future if someone who can't remember the relevant ruling isn't present to clear things up.
>>
>>54063564
damn right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9M9DCnLG-s

JUMPERS, what's the worst cover you've ever used, and did it work?
>>
>>54063612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
Works like a charm every time.
>>
File: Terry Treehead.png (176KB, 400x850px) Image search: [Google]
Terry Treehead.png
176KB, 400x850px
>>54063612
This was disguise I used once. Somehow, it worked, and not just on my enemies, but my allies as well. It was...kind of sad, to be honest.
>>
>>54063595
CHEWbacca?

Come on, make it a little harder.
>>
>>54063612
I wore a pair of Groucho Marx glasses.

Complete with the mustache.

Used it to sneak into The Nazi HQ in Platoon. Somehow it worked, and even the panzerhund was fooled.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>54063611
>However if you so wish, these groups can be restored with incredible fighters and warriors who can confront and battle you with efficiency and earth-shaking ability, having tailored their hunt specifically to take you down despite your otherworldly origins. And on top of this, their
information networks seem to be bolstered tremendously it only takes a week or two at most in one place before you may just find find a cadre of kung-fu monks descending upon you. Expect your encounters with the Hunt to be difficult and battles with them to be hard-fought.

Happy now?
>>
>>54063743
>if you so wish
Wait, why would anyone wish for this?
>>
>>54063739
Alright then: what do you call a Jedi Genie?
>>
File: sad elise.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sad elise.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>54063508
Are you okay?
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>54063760
It's a drawback. You're picking it up for points. Therefore you are wishing for it. That's what the prose is largely pointed towards implying, anyhow, in some of the drawbacks.
>>
>>54063743
Weren't you going to add a 3e drawback? After all the "talk" I remember you mentioning it.
>>
>>54063774
Oh. my bad. I thought this was just an optional add on to a drawback instead of just the lead in text.
>>
>>54063769
Qui-Gon Djinn, of course!
>>
>>54063743
No, "tailored their hunt" implies they used in-setting means as best they could to take you down. They're a direct threat to any jumper no matter what according to rulings last thread. People won't assume that they can "tailor" Out-of-Context shit just because their ranks were "restored". You need to say this explicitly, not try to barely imply it with purple prose.
>>
>>54063741
>panzerhund
when New Colossus comes out, should that and New Order be its own jump, or should it just be Wolfenstein as a whole?
>>
>>54063819
Pretty sure the New Order anon is going to be making New Collossus too.

Speaking of, could that anon gives us an update on how that is going?
>>
>>54063743
No. You need to say that any random dragon-blooded could casually kill an Elder Solar. You need to say that if you were a Primordial, that power is meaningless before them.
>>
>>54063786
What's a Sith's favorite TV show?
>>
File: ayy.png (247KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
247KB, 300x450px
>>54063831
huh, didn't know that had even been claimed, neat
>>
>>54063831
It's going pretty great actually. I should have it done in a few days, since I've sorted out all but a single drawback. Do intend to make NC later as well.

>>54063819
NO and NC are their own continuity, the other games are a separate but somewhat similar timeline. They'd all be best as their own things. I'd go so far as to say the original timeline would be best as multiple jumps too. 2009 at the very least fits as it's own thing.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54063781
S'fine.
>>54063772
I myself am fine, if a bit sleepy and grumpy. Decade, though...is starting to realize how big the price to his chain actually was, and the impact a long-term one has a Jumper.

Remember when he was just a well-meaning, poncho-clad stranger? Yeah. Good times.
>>54063780
Forgot all about it. I'll see about throwing it in later, but I want to ask Wu about it before I do.

>Scrolls down

Hm.

I wonder what's on TV?
>>
>>54063743
Can you just make it so literally everyone just fucking hates you and is made a scaling enemy? Or just make them hunt you as a mortal? It'd be much more appropriate than boosting the Dragon-blooded so much and has the same effect.
>>
>>54063743
While these guys are pretty sure shitposting, it would be nice to be clearer on how these foes remain a danger. Your examples don't actually indicate them growing in power, just having specific tactics and better information networks. If this is intended to scale, it would be better to include a direct example of that being so, rather then just mentioning that they will adapt to you and find you, since while similar, they do not mean the same thing as a scaling enemy in terms of power.
>>
>>54063902
>And on top of this, their information networks seem to be bolstered tremendously it only takes a week or two at most in one place before you may just find find a cadre of kung-fu monks descending upon you. Expect your encounters with the Hunt to be difficult and battles with them to be hard-fought, able to fight and match you blow-for-blow and damage you despite your own abilities and origins.

Better?
>>
>>54063940
I can't see anyway for people to keep honestly complaining about the drawback with those changes.
>>
>>54063875
>NO and NC are their own continuity
wasn't sure about that, since the resistance from Black Sun showed up, but that makes sense. Wonder how the shenanigans from Old Blood would fit in?
>2009 at the very least fits as it's own thing.
True, though that seems like a dry jump by itself. I mean there's the amulet and some fancy guns, but I don't remember much else of note
>>
>>54063940
Yes, much better. Though I don't know how you think hundreds of groups of perfectly scaling enemies is only worth 400 CP. Unless this drawback isn't intended to be even remotely possible to survive, which would be too bad, but if that's the intent then it's okay.
>>
I have only one question for this thread.

Who is forcing all of these poor anonymous bastards to take these drawbacks that they don't like?
>>
>>54063940
Ugh. It's better than what it was, but it shits on the source material quite fiercely. It'd be better if you made the Deathlords suddenly grow in number (by thousands) and all come after you, remaining a danger no matter what.
>>
>>54063965
We know that the New Order continuity did have some of the other games happen in it's past but that some events and characters were different or did not appear/happen. So BJ did meet and attempt to assassinate Deathshead once in the past of New Order but failed, similar to some of the games, but Hitler isn't dead like in the originals either.
>>
File: 1469478448835.jpg (119KB, 1193x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1469478448835.jpg
119KB, 1193x1033px
>>54063994
>>54063967
Drawback wasn't my idea, nor it being a 1:1 scale. I'll take it up with Wukong once he's actually online and see what happens from there. In the meantime, if it bugs you that much, don't bother with it until there's an update.
>>
>>54063990
So drawbacks are completely immune to criticism, got it. They don't have to make sense, either based on anything in the setting or fit its themes. They shouldn't be balanced with each other, and should be intended to only be taken by the irreparably insane.

On a related note, who is forcing these poor anonymous bastards to take these jumps they don't like? If they don't like them, don't take them, no need to get the jumpmakers to change anything.
>>
>>54063743
>Happy now?
No he was baiting you because that is a stupid idea.
The Wyld Hunt at it's peak dealt with centuries old Elder essence Lunar, to the point where they ended up damaging an exaltation previously thought unharmable because they would rather hide than deal with the wyld hunt.

Getting you to use scaling enemies makes you look like a dullard who isn't relies on fiat out of laziness.
>>
>>54064079
Whoa, Timmy, calm down with those accusations.
>>
>>54064079
>damaging

Tp be fair, wasn't the Deep Wyld doing the actual damaging after centuries of exposure? I don't remember Dragonblooded themselves scratching an Exaltation
>>
>>54064079
No, scaling enemies are the best thing since sliced bread. Anyone who doesn't use them is a failure as a jumpmaker.
>>
>>54064127
Another settlement needs your help, and it's besieged by scaling enemies.

Oh wait they accidentally the planet.

Way to go, Timmy.
>>
>>54064127
Shut up, David Cage.
>>
>>54062228
And it's literally been argued both ways since it came out, too. If the argument was any more like flogging a dead horse there'd be flies buzzing the corpse.
>>
>>54064164
And you just flogged it again!
>>
>>54064166
Technically I just critiqued the flogging, I didn't join in.
>>
>>54064174
Obviously to critique the flogging is to join in the flogging. Not that anyone will ever admit it of course.
>>
>>54063990
It's probably the shitposter. Being overly critical and picky is a good way to keep a jump off the drive without making your real goal obvious, and most jumpmakers here are limp-wristed.
>>
>>54064188
Somebody probably should have used the safe word by now. Assuming it isn't lost to time.

The flogging hasn't stopped since the days of yore when these threads began.
>>
File: d106e56bcdb85d07ddae9d3e741f8839.jpg (678KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
d106e56bcdb85d07ddae9d3e741f8839.jpg
678KB, 744x1052px
>>54064174
Oh? Fancy yourself a flogging critic, do we?
>>
>>54064212
Rosebud?
>>
>>54064201
I think so too. The shitposter was screaming at Battler about drawbacks a while ago, being ignored like always must have made him salty enough to take it out on everyone else.

>>54064214
Esdeath is literally a more psychologically unhinged and blandly designed Satsuki

A Sadsuki, if you will
>>
>>54064111
The wyld and the primordials are pretty much the only things that have affected exaltations themselves.

That said, the Hunt is a severe threat to anything they aim at - It's the ongoing Usurpation that managed to take out (by surprise, but given Solar capabilities...) nearly the entire Deliberative.

Exalts of any sort don't need external "scaling". They were designed to achieve the unachievable, and defeat the undefeatable. While their methods differ (Terrestrial Exalts rely on numbers and coordination, Solars rely on personal perfection of some sort) the result is undeniable.

That said, I do hope to see an Exalted Fair Folk jump. I've been collecting "eldritch horror from beyond reality" type powers, and I can practically taste the purple of being of the Wyld. Also, shaping an entire society into existence just to mock your opponent.
>>
>>54064216
I prefer Orson Welles' actual last line as an actor:

>Destiny! You cannot destroy my...DESTINY!

He truly was the Frank Welker of Unicron, even though he hated the role
>>
>>54064245
They're not really that similar except on a superficial level. They dress kind of similarly and both initially come off as authoritarian and are both very strong but that's about it. They do both have named servants but Esdeath's get far less importance then Satsuki's, given they die early on.
>>
>>54064245
>Esdeath is literally a more psychologically unhinged and blandly designed Satsuki
Give her a hard enough dicking and she'll straighten up in no time
>>
>>54064259
I'd count Oblivion too, given how fucked Abyssals are compared to Infernals. And yeah, I haven't got an opinion to share on the drawback debacle but they're frickin Exalts, I just wank some Avatar shit and shounen Essence grinding for them to be able to keep up

>>54064261
Close enough, what really separates the two is Esdeath buys her own social darwinist hype instead of it being a pretense for something more noble

>>54064276
You can't solve pathologically internalised guilt/inferiority complexes with dickings anon
>>
>>54064259
Isn't Mardukth working on Fair Folk?
>>
>>54064304
They have entirely different backgrounds, motivations, abilities, personalities and so on. The few similarities are just false pretences Satsuki puts up. If you think they're close enough, you really don't know either character.
>>
>>54064316
I know that, you cranberry. I'm just not as autistic as you are about making a comparison for sardonic purposes
>>
Are there any perks that let you buy things in one world with currency from another?
>>
>>54064127
Man, fuck scaling enemies, though. It's literally fucking Calvinball in drawback form. They're not even interesting. Like, half the point of conflict in a story is to force the protagonist to improve... But then what's the point of improving if they're always going to be as good as you by fiat? Among other things. Hero BBS did it the best, I think, in that the Demon Lord wasn't a dynamically-scaling enemy that rendered all development and story events outside of one or two major fights utterly pointless.
>>
>>54064326
Make better comparisons then I guess. Or just don't respond to people taking it more seriously then you if you don't care to take it further then the one joke?
>>
>>54064304
>You can't solve pathologically internalised guilt/inferiority complexes with dickings anon
Just means you aren't dicking her hard enough. Break her mind so that there's nothing left in it but your dick.
>>
>>54064361
Skull-/brain-fucking is the worst fetish.
>>
>>54064352
My response to anyone taking chinese cartoons too seriously on a Mongolian paintings cave has always been mockery.

>>54064361
But I'm not into guro
>>
>>54064374
>>54064392
Killing Esdeath by putting your dick through her head is just karma.
>>
>>54064412
Rance go and stay go
>>
>>54064304
>I'd count Oblivion too
I thought about it, but scratched it off my list of "altered exaltations."
The Green Sun Princes are vastly different, irrevocably so, from their Solar origins. No amount of "redemption" will make a GSP exaltation anything other than a GSP exaltation.

The Lunar exaltations are irrevocably ever-changing. Only a temporary measure can hold a given Lunar in a specific Caste for their life - The next holder will again be ever-changing. Also, three castes are lost.

Abyssals are more of a dark polarized lens over the Solar exaltation, one which can be added to other Solars, or removed from the Abyssals.
>>
>>54064276
>>54064304
Esdeath is a fucked up girl that grew up in isolation after having that social darwinist crap told to her by her dying father. It probably would have been difficult to make Esdeath grow up into a well adjusted adult without her father trying to push an idea on her to force her to become as strong as possible. It would take a hell of a lot to dick her issues away, and as far as I am aware the only perks that would help do not involve dick at all
>>
>>54063150
Hey, Val, regarding the First Magic, shouldn't you be able to conjure mountains of mundane stuff after decades of training, not centuries? I mean, it's just upping the scale? Nothing fundamentally different from summoning normal items. (The example in-jump is mountains of iron or gold)
>>
>>54064442
I still find it odd the default stance of the writing team was that proper Abyssal character sevelopment id going back to being a Solsr, but a few of them had odd ideas about them becoming more deathy than the Deathlords

Exalted's writing team are literally the Yozis, but even more spiteful and mutually unable to understand each other
>>
>>54064466
Everything can be made to involve your dick if you get it hard enough.
>>
File: kinky shit.png (309KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
kinky shit.png
309KB, 540x370px
>>54064466
Nonsense, all you have to do is take perks that make people be your friend after defeating them in battle, then defeat her using only your dick.

That's not a metaphor, I'm talking a knock down bareknuckle battle where your only weapon is your dick.

Knock that woman into submission.
>>
>>54064466
>not having a dick that cums magic drugs that induce mild addiction among several other actually beneficial effects because you're so pumped full of arcane bullshit it leaks out of you through your cock
You're Jumping the wrong way I see.
>>
>>54064479
Mountains are pretty big. I dunno why it'd be shorter then centuries given how much bigger they get. It's a pretty rough scale anyways so if you want it to be on the lower end of centuries, feel free.
>>
>>54064520
Well my jumper doesn't have a dick, so I guess I'm not jumping the right way by your logic.
>>
>>54064547
Ah, in that case, that's what enchanted dildos and double dildos are for.
>>
>>54064547
Better get a dick, it's one of the strongest weapons in jumpchain and can be upgraded with all sorts of imports.
>>
>>54064547
Magic fingers.
>>
>>54064480
I want to punch the writer responsible for the first half of the Infernals book. It's like they completely ignored the entire setting to indulge their demon gangbang fantasies. And whatever the hell you'd call the Lilun bits.

As for Deathlords... As an ST, I could never take them seriously as any kind of threat to Celestial Exalts - Seriously, they're just old ghosts. Lots of knowledge from their Solar lives, but they're still just ghosts.

Abyssals should have been the big bads and awesome heroes of the Oblivion side, not merely "dark mirrors" of Solars. I also always wanted a soulsteel guitar, so I could play some proper Death Metal.

But the biggest design flaw of Exalted are actually the Solars: Because of their design space of "perfection in everything" nothing else on the Solar tier is actually on the Solar tier.
>>
>>54064557
>>54064566
>>54064571
Guys

Guys, super magic vagoo NP is canon in the Nasuverse. Giving your waifu the clam is just as valid by the logic of the harem perks, you just got a magic cauldron instead of a magic wand
>>
File: MAXRESDEFAULT.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MAXRESDEFAULT.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>54064599
>>
>>54064599
>super magic vagoo NP is canon in the Nasuverse
I was about to call bullshit, but then I remembered Kiara "Fuck the Planet, Literally" Sessyoin.
>>
>>54064585
>As for Deathlords... As an ST, I could never take them seriously as any kind of threat to Celestial Exalts - Seriously, they're just old ghosts. Lots of knowledge from their Solar lives, but they're still just ghosts.
But anon, by the book they have all Solar, Abyssal, and Ghost charms. Along with Essence 8-10.
>>
>>54064599
Doesn't stop you from giving her a dick too
>>
>>54064599
Well yes, but rubbing cooches just isn't as interesting
>>
>>54064599
Every lesbian I've ever talked to has told me shit like scissoring isn't really all that great and is a pain to do.
>>
>>54064585
Personally I want to punch the idiot who decided equivocating mechanics with metaphysic was a good idea. Because all the mystery and wonder dies the second you realise the transcendent nature of combat can be summarised perfectly as "paranoia rocket tag".

And yeah, Abyssals and Deathlords are fucked hard by the creature of death thing meaning their invasion of Creation is like fish trying to invade land. At least because of the defence primacy thing and how cheap their Charms were, in 2e Infernals can blitz or blindside a Solar in their area of speciality. Maybe even full peers as a soul collective after completing DT, but then the problem with DT was that insufferably halfhearted vagueness 2e liked to waffle about when it was very clear e writers had STRONG opinions about the Solars being absolute winners and everything else being ultimate losers
>>
>>54064637
Noted for...future reference

>>54064635
>>54064632
still c'mon, it's a M A G I C vagoo. Hardlight dildos, sensitivity charms-just get creative, people. You can do this without compromising with the evil that is futa
>>
>>54064650
who said anything about futa? I specifically mentioned double dildos, enchanted ones at that! Hell, if Jumper or his companions haven't devised a fuck-machine designed specifically to mindbreak people with orgasms by... let's say jump 50, they're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Subtle Innuendo.gif (991KB, 224x179px) Image search: [Google]
Subtle Innuendo.gif
991KB, 224x179px
>>54064637
It's a great mental reference for innuendo though.
>>
>>54064629
>by the book they have all Solar, Abyssal, and Ghost charms. Along with Essence 8-10

Every time I read that, I can't help but wonder what the writers were smoking at the time. I mean, E10 is the realm of "I'm Unconquerable," "I'm the King of Primordials," or "Everything has an End," not "Ow, fuck, I'm dead. At the hands of Terrestrials and Viziers."

>>54064642
The problem with going down the DT line is that achieving it means you're also no longer an Exalt. You're just as static as the rest of the Primordials, with the next inheritor of the Exaltation having the power to change you through making new charms.
>>
>>54064698
They probably got the new guy to do the stat blocks.
>>
>>54064698
>No longer an Exalt
>You're just as static as the rest of the Primordials
>Change you through new charms
You need to re-read Broken Winged Crane. You don't lose your Exaltation. Part of what's called out as making you different/superior is that you're not static and defined by your charms, incapable of changing and growth like a human. Similarly, that means that nobody can change you through charms (not that it'd matter since you'd be dead anyway, they'd merely be changing what THEY are.)
>>
>>54064650
>You can do this without compromising with the evil that is futa
Futa is evil?

I know that people yell at me when I bring up my plans to turn Draenei females into futas but do people really dislike futa so much?
>>
>>54064750
Yes
>>
>>54064750
/d/ here, I'm certain it's something people would go to war over.
>>
>>54064750
Oh hell yes. It's disgusting and keeps ruining pictures/doujins. It's not the worst thing, but it's in the top ten.
>>
>>54064750
You dense nigga, did you not see the backlash against the guy who commisioned all that Dranei futa porn

Futa is basically last decade's cuckolding: A horrendously unpopular fetish whose image is only further dragged into muck by it's advocates. Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. Somewhere between cuckoldry and furries, maybe?
>>
>>54064768
It seems more like WoWfags just getting really uptight about seeing porn they don't like.
>>
>>54064768
*somewhere between furries and whatever you call people who call actually the actually obese "thicc"
>>
>>54064779
You're probably not wrong, I wouldn't be surprised given how uptight WoWfags are about everything. But I can vouch for vast parts of the rest of the porn community being equally annoyed when they just want some good old fashioned night elf rape or succubus BDSM.
>>
>>54064727
>re-read Broken Winged Crane

I'll have to do that. Honestly, my group split up long before anyone was close enough to worry about that point.

I have to say, Infernals was the most fun our group had with Exalted, though it was actually a mixed Infernals/GWM/Lunars game.
>>
>>54064761
>Oh hell yes. It's disgusting and keeps ruining pictures/doujins. It's not the worst thing, but it's in the top ten.
>>54064768
>Futa is basically last decade's cuckolding: A horrendously unpopular fetish whose image is only further dragged into muck by it's advocates. Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. Somewhere between cuckoldry and furries, maybe?

Would you rather watch or read Futa on female hentai or fat/old guy on female hentai?
>>
File: 2bthonk.png (29KB, 117x128px) Image search: [Google]
2bthonk.png
29KB, 117x128px
>>54064650
What the fuck is "Hard Light"?
>>
>>54064768
WoW porn sucks in general.
>>
>>54064650
Have you ever tried scissoring yourself?
>>
>>54064794
The later. At least then the artist isn't shoving some freak in my face like I'm supposed to be getting off on them too. The old bastard is generally not the focus of the shots.
>>
>>54064761
Well you can suck my big futa cock that I've grown thanks to an Infernal charm.
>>
>>54064796
Think holograms that act like physical objects. Force fields, more or less.
>>
>>54064803
I don't care what you do in your chain.
>>
>>54064794
Hey now, like I said >>54064781 I went a bit too far there

>>54064799
It's a great gulf of lows with some rare wondrous highs. Especially with Alex related stuff
>>
>>54064799
I dunno anon
There have been some based SFMs coming out of late.
>>
>>54064813
The ones where they completely rebuild the model, sure. But there a loads of them where they just pulled the model straight from the game.
>>
>>54064803
>potatoes

something ree something

>>54064802
I feel weird how we've basically gone full CYOA gen at this point, but whatever-beats arguing over whatever the shitposters want to.

>>54064796
That stuff in HALO that Master Chief and the aliens/robots use to make big blade and armor shaped forcefields out of glowing energy. You ought to know though, when your pic related uses it to make weapons in some of her attacks.
>>
>>54064820
Same with all R34 porn though
>>
>>54064809
>It's a great gulf of lows with some rare wondrous highs.
DrGraveling has some pretty good stuff.
>>
>>54062078
Bat Computer? The damn thing has access to nearly everything in the fucking world at that point right? Maybe an AI like that one guy whose mind got scanned into a computer?
>>
>>54064830
I was thinking of the really well drawn stuff, that makes you wonder if the artist isn't professionally employed for their talent in their working life. Personalami, for example.
>>
>>54064828
Yes, but not the the extend of WoW porn.
Most games have the new built models being spread around and slowly overtaking the seen. While as most WoW porn shown off tends to be just the low-poly models.

Perhaps most of this can be blamed on the people posting the WoW porn instead of the artists making them now, because I tend to see almost nothing but the slightly modded game models.
>>
Here we see the community known as Jumpchainers, descendants of the Fa/tg/uys.

A very unique and adaptive community. We can see what started as a rant about a porn topic, has evolved into a more calm discussion of it all while explaining the properties of Hard Light Tech to a random Anon.
>>
>>54064867
If I wasn't at work I'd give you some links

Quality varies wildly, but there are some good artists that know how to rig.
>>
Would Post-Spark (Not So) Great Will from Haruhi count as anything in specific for the purposes of perks, or would it just be "reality warping"?
>>
>>54064886
Just so you know, I know what hardlight is, I watch Red Dwarf and Star Trek. I was trying to get anon to walk into mentioning an other IP with the intent of drawing them into mockery.
>>
>>54064915
So you're just a lying asshole?
>>
>>54064915
Mass effect some ladies with your hard light hard on?
>>
File: for what pvrpose.jpg (137KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what pvrpose.jpg
137KB, 323x454px
>>54064915
>>
File: Me IRL.png (26KB, 234x209px) Image search: [Google]
Me IRL.png
26KB, 234x209px
>>54064922
Yes

>>54064926
I don't know
Help me
>>
>>54064886
Jumpchain as a thread has the unique quality of being able to be on topic while being at the same time about as off-topic as you can get without entering the >>>/trash/
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54064900
Dear me! My job is trying to murder me.

Anyway! The Great Will, as understood by the DITE is literally the ability to not just change but also 'Create and Destroy' Data, which is what they refer to as the entirety of reality on the Quantum and Newtonian levels. It's also potent enough for a person with the power to, in under a seven hour sleep with only subconscious access to it, prep and ready a new Big Bang because 'this place is boring'.

So yeah. As long as it's reality as understood by humankind in the real world the Great Will works on it. Anything that you've got a working understanding of, such as magic/psionics/other types of reality warping/etc also come along for the ride. Basically, it's a force of nature akin to Godhood, and is mistaken for that by many in the light novels because we're not exactly sure why Reality Warpers bear the Great Will.
>>
>99% death rate in attempting to spread BLACKLIGHT
>use alt-chain to have importing rez companions
Quick math suggests a 50% chance of successful conversion is at 69 jumps. Time to get cracking on my hobo-shoggoth goon squad.
>>
File: sbrd.jpg (82KB, 850x423px) Image search: [Google]
sbrd.jpg
82KB, 850x423px
Finally getting close to Nier Automata just needing descriptions. Kinda stuck on the last few perks however, so I thought I'd ask in hopes of speeding this up.

The 600 perks for the 9S/Scanner, A2/Attack, 210/Operator, Resistance and Pacifist/Pascal origins are all that's missing. If you have any suggestions for these, go for it. Or if you just have a suggestion in general, open to hearing it.
>>
>>54062089
Here's one I tried to create for a different thread, but thread died before I could. I might not remember it correctly, and may accidentally be blending two different stands in my mind, and I might be getting my Jojo lore wrong, and looking back on it now, this stand is a little bit much, but here goes nothing.

[Seven Days to the Wolves]

This Stand takes the form of a varying number of rabid wolves, and only lasts for a certain amount of time. When summoned, these wolves must attack a target designated by the user, and they will not stop until the target is dead or time runs out. Once their target is dead, or if no target was selected, they will select their own target from any living thing they can catch, including the user.
The wolves passively invoke supernatural fear upon all who witness them. Those who see the wolves make a kill have that fear amplified often leaving them traumatized. However, the strong-willed can resist it (furthermore, this is the kind of trauma that could lead certain people to develop stands of their own.) and when they do the wolves take notice. The wolves have a preference for targeting those that fear them the most, and have an easier time attacking cowardly prey. However, they seem to be weaker against the courageous, and respect those that have the will to stand their ground.
Every time the stand is summoned, the number of wolves increases, and the amount of time decreases. At first, it's just one wolf for seven minutes. Next, two wolves for six minutes. And so on, until seven wolves has been reached.
>>
Is there a weapon I can buy somewhere that morphs into other weapons? Not RWBY-style transformations, but actually from spear, to axe, to sword, to dagger, etc.
>>
>>54062089
>>54065096

As long as there are fewer than seven wolves and the time has not yet run out, the owner can unsummon [Seven Days to the Wolves] without penalty. Once time runs out, however, the wolves will target the user to the exclusion of all else and cannot be unsummoned normally. The user must fight them off with his own power until the wolves are either defeated or satisfied. Any damage [Seven Days to the Wolves] deals to its user strengthens it but does not heal it--ripping off an arm and eating it will give the wolves arms of their own, for example. The wolves will not necessarily kill the user, though he may die from his wounds after the fact. Damage done to the wolves by the user makes them break their focus and eventually will allow the user to unsummon them.
Once there are seven wolves, they cannot be unsummoned no matter what. Unlike before, this is a true battle to the death--most likely the user's. Once the user is dead, the wolves will hunt, targeting any living thing around them in a berserk rage. When a non-stand-user finds the will to not run away, [Seven Days to the Wolves] will claim a new owner.
However, should the highly improbable happen, and the user defeat his own stand at its full power, well… actually, I’m not sure what will happen, but you’re a jumper, so you’ll probably find out.
>>
>>54065102
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MorphWeapon
>>
>>54065102
Only Mahou Sensei Negima, and Akame ga Kill come to mind.
>>
>>54065102
SDS has something for that.
>>
>>54065102
SDS Sacred Spears and the sacred treasures you can get are perfect for that. They can potentially turn into armour, creatures or structures too.
>>
>>54063858
13 Reasons Why.
>>
>>54065102
You could take that as your item's enchatment via the Enchanted upgrade from King Arthur.
>>
>>54064993
Thanks, Gaunlet!

Good luck.
>>
>>54065087
Are the robots blind?
>>
>>54065145
Nope. The blindfolds are just high tech visor things that help out in combat.
>>
>>54065102
Lunars has something. A switchblade, I believe, that can morph into any mundane weapon.
>>
>>54065087
I would suggest that you find a community more deserving of your efforts. At the very least, don't give them to this thread.
>>
>>54065117
>>54065122
>>54065125
>>54065141
>>54065155
Thanks dudes
>>
>>54065087
What other jumps are you planning on doing or updating?
>>
>>54065176
>He's actually been waiting here, stewing in silence for the last several hours, waiting for something new to post bait at.
>>
>>54064993
>>54065143
Roughly speaking, what's Haruhi about?
>>
File: har.jpg (202KB, 850x1193px) Image search: [Google]
har.jpg
202KB, 850x1193px
>>54065191
Mmm, spoken about my current active claims more then enough so I won't bother there. Ones I plan to do later? Too many to count honestly, though a number are stuff just for private use. Don't really wanna mention any names so people don't get discouraged from picking those things up themselves before I get there.

In regards to updating- Drakengard, Valkyria Chronicles and Fate/Extra are all in the run for massive updates (Though Drakengard is by far the biggest and most complete overhaul, the others are just making things prettier and adding more stuff). I'm going to do minor updates to everything I have eventually, like adding scenarios or finally fixing grammar/spelling stuff or adding more stuff in the case of ongoing series like seven deadly sins.
>>
>>54065087
Ya got a WIP so we can see what you've already got?

I mean 9S I'm thinking hacking, but you've probably already got some hacking perks, but 9S really needs a 600CP hacking perk because it is rather OP in the context of the game.

A2 needs Berserk and that cool guild thing that she does, the glide plus which is better than 2B's and 9S's chinsy discount glide.

Operators could have some kind of information network perk, like maintaining contacts or something.

Make sure the drop in option doesn't mean we have to be mechanique or anderoido so we have to clout to get the children of humanity living up to that name.
>>
>>54065228
High school girl actually has reality warping god powers that have caused things she is interested in, aliens, time travelers, and espers to be real. A member of each of these groups and an ordinary high school boy try to keep her powers and their effects a secret from her.
>>
>>54065242
Sadly, most of that stuff just comes free with the origin, like hacking with Scanner model Android or Berserk with Attack model Android.

Don't really like posting WIPs that don't have any fluff at all. Mostly just fishing for ideas. Drop in is based on Emil anyway, not machines, so you're just whatever you were beforehand.
>>
>>54065228
Take a girl who was Chunni as fuck, that is to say believed in outlandish things even into her middle school years, and then give her a huge dose of cynicism via being shown just how large the world is. This is Haruhi in a nutshell, a cynical girl who desperately wants to see the outlandish things she talks about but who'd be cynical enough to deny them if she were faced with them. The light novel and anime revolve around the fact that this has happened to her, a major Reality Warper able to reset the universe at a whim and only her very grounded thoughts prevent everything from going to shit whilst time travelers, ESPers, and Aliens try to live and observe her and a normal dude gets dragged into it all.
>>
>>54065251
>>54065279
Sounds relatable.
>>
Is there anything that would scale casting speeds (and similar, non-magic supernatural traits) to your reaction speeds? Because I'd kind of rather not experience a subjective eternity every time I need to cast a spell/prepare an ability that's supposed to take a few moments to its user.
>>
File: 1490474552812.jpg (94KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1490474552812.jpg
94KB, 520x390px
>>54065270
Well, how about some anti-corruption for the scanners, considering what happened to 9S... and the entire world really.

A2 needs taunt as well, though I'm sure you've already go that.

You also need to do something about memory uploading for the Androids. The implication is that every time you fast travel the spirit that animates the android dies and a new one is formed, hopefully I can say that without sparking a pointless debate over the metaphysics. If you're giving us the fast travel that needs addressing.
>>
>>54065240
How many Warhammer jumps do you plan on doing?
>>
>>54065314
Talking is a Free Action from DC Occult might work, otherwise using temporal acceleration likely achieves the results you want, or just getting a form of super speed that can talk fast.

That said, if casting is subjective ages then how are you capable of dealing with hours, days, and months, let alone years? If you can scale your reaction speeds you could just slow down a bit, as heretical as it seems - if you have the time to cast you probably have the time to not need to accelerate your thought processes so much.
>>
File: Despair man.jpg (46KB, 522x578px) Image search: [Google]
Despair man.jpg
46KB, 522x578px
>>54065087
>9S
I guess Hacking is already taken, but maybe something related on 9S models always finding the truth in the archives of YoRHa? Maybe a natural knack for uncovering really big things.

>A2
Immunity to virus/mind control? Maybe something that has to do with her being a from previous generation of androids and still survive all that time.?

>210/Operator
No real cue. Operators didn't really get that much info... Maybe you could work something about synergizing with those around you and easily getting your way in a organization?

>Resistance
They're supposed to be the oldest android fighting, right? You could get something about that. Maybe a perk that allows you to keep a 'war' mentality for centuries without destroying your personality? Or something related to logistics and getting things even in the worse war environments.

>Pascal
Memory suppression.
>>
>>54065251
>>54065279
Plot twist: Kyon is the actual reality warper and Haruhi is just a product of his cynicism and boredom. That's why he the center of everything that happens, and every story indirectly or directly revolves around him.
>>
>>54065330
>Well, how about some anti-corruption for the scanners, considering what happened to 9S... and the entire world really.
He was actually infected from the initial attack. It just took for the infection take visible effects.
>>
>>54065240
>though a number are stuff just for private use

Why not post those
>>
File: fortune.jpg (186KB, 850x1424px) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
186KB, 850x1424px
>>54065330
Yeah, anti corruption/hacking is in. Taunting wasn't though, not sure whether to swap it in or put it elsewhere.

The continuity of consciousness is already part of a free perk to guarantee you don't die through any of it and remain yourself. You can buy it to keep the effect. Same with the Machine network immortality stuff.

>>54065331
Was originally planning to do them all but recent events have really slowed my pace. Probably just going to finish Tyranids and Vampire Counts and then focus on my other stuff. Do want to go back and do a bunch of them though.

>>54065346
Hah. That 9S suggestion was actually something Commander origin had, but you're right that it might work better for 9S. I'll swap em and find something else for Commander.

Immunity is bundled in with the anti hacking and corruption stuff. Can't remember which of the three main character origins gets it, think it was the Battle/Execution Mode Android origin.

Might have to make something up there, yeah.

Mm, long lasting conflicts? I think I might have something, thanks for the suggestion.

Funny/awful as it is, not really capstone worthy.
>>
>>54065368
>>54065251
How do you define 'moe'?
>>
>>54065345
>a form of super speed that can talk fast.
A lot of systems just have arbitrary casting times that aren't affected by how fast the user performs somatic/verbal actions and the like. I guess you could say something like "accumulation"/"charging" times? The issue is that Talking Is a Free Action would pretty much only apply to magic anyway.

You can often still move while casting, and slowing down doesn't proportionally affect my enemies.

Temporal Acceleration is probably the best option, yeah.
>>
>>54065368
Is this canon or a meme
>>
>>54065406
>Immunity is bundled in with the anti hacking and corruption stuff. Can't remember which of the three main character origins gets it, think it was the Battle Mode Android origin.

Reminder that 2B is made out of Chinesium.

A2 da real MVP
>>
File: nas.png (562KB, 626x1277px) Image search: [Google]
nas.png
562KB, 626x1277px
>>54065402
Variety of reasons. Some of them are OC/based on my own books, in which case it's a combination of embarassment and just not being capable of bothering with the level of detail anyone else needs to adequately understand the setting (Or at least, understand it enough to satisfy me). Others are stuff that would not be accepted here or that's too much of a pain in the arse for me to get accepted here. Pretty much nothing I'm privately working on would be accepted that isn't OC anyway, and if some guy has somehow actually read my actual writing then they're much more welcome to making that a jump then me.
>>
>>54065402
Maybe they're lewd_______[/spoiler jumps. Or replacement .
>>
>>54065441
I didn't know you had books. What's your pen name?
>>
>>54065441
>stuff that would not be accepted here or that's too much of a pain in the arse for me to get accepted here.
intriguing. examples plz?
>>
>>54065423
As far as I know, it's somewhere in between, strongly implied but not stated.
>>
File: DutO.jpg (90KB, 850x547px) Image search: [Google]
DutO.jpg
90KB, 850x547px
>>54065477
Haha. Nooo. That'll remain a mystery.

>>54065482
Eh, some lewd stuff or just stuff with heavy lewd elements. Wouldn't bother making a jump for something that's just porn and nothing else but sometimes there's some cool stories/settings that happen to be attached to porn. A few are just personal replacements for things I'm not happy with but are very much keeping private (As anyone else who does such things should). Most of these are WIPs anyway, only one or two have reached the description writing stage, since I put them all on low priority compared to public directed stuff. Mostly just work on them when I'm stressed and want to enjoy the fun of jump making but with some loosened boundaries on the art. Y'know?
>>
File: 1492271101273.png (226KB, 444x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492271101273.png
226KB, 444x604px
>>54065423
Implied in the novels, not confirmed. Probably never will, considering that we haven't have a new volume since 2011.

>>54065406
>not really capstone worthy

What about a perk toprotect the children
>>
>>54065522
Multiple perks relating to children are in there.
>>
>>54062195
deciding what they get Would make them less than me, they choose their own builds when they get imported.
>>
File: Pascal.jpg (49KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pascal.jpg
49KB, 457x640px
>>54065528
On a more serious note, maybe you could have something that allows you to separate beings from a network/hive/power-source and still having them functional? Maybe even having them gaining more individuality on the process. Forming a hippy village with you as a leader is optional.

Or just a general charisma perk related to the hippy village. Everyone likes you, and it's more or less willing to follow your orders as long as they think that you are doing things for the good of the group?
>>
>>54065591
A combination of those two might well work. I'll try it out and see how it looks. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1369584469303.gif (952KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1369584469303.gif
952KB, 350x280px
>>54065441
>>54065518
Oh my, an actual published author.

Not like that's an accomplishment, but I really don't like thinking of any of you as more than burnout scum without any real world presence.
>>
>>54065613
Didn't you know? Val is part of the 1%.
>>
File: C7doyYTVYAAVpS8.jpg (574KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C7doyYTVYAAVpS8.jpg
574KB, 2048x2048px
>>54065608
Keep up the good work!
>>
File: 1401247450011.jpg (30KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1401247450011.jpg
30KB, 219x230px
>>54065621
I heard she has a billionaire relative, we'll have to see if she ends up inheriting enough to be rich and because disgusting upper class trash that righteously deserves the guillotine.
>>
>>54065613
Jealous or resentful?
>>
>>54065645
Of the author status? I don't care. Otherwise, I simply don't like thinking about any of you as people.
>>
>>54065662
Don't worry anon, I can confirm I at least am not people.
>>
>>54065613
>but I really don't like thinking of any of you as more than burnout scum without any real world presence.
Considering that most of us are either college students, NEETs or exploited overworked youngsters, that's fair.

If we actually had an interesting life, we wouldn't spent so much time in a single-player game of pretend constantly arguing with other anons.
>>
>>54065662
Well, I'm happy to say the feeling is mutual between you and me anon.
>>
>>54065671
Are you a dragon?
>>
>>54065686
>>54065671
That's good.

>>54065682
Who knows, you always find some scumsucking abusive rich piece of shit slumming around in any random online community.
>>
>>54065518
If you're actually published then you should be a little more proud of that accomplishment. If you're self published... fair enough

>>54065662
I appreciate you respecting my identity as a battle ship.
>>
File: Liberty_Prime.jpg (257KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty_Prime.jpg
257KB, 1000x800px
>>54065662
Time to tit for tat.
I'm convincing myself you're a Communist... and now you're the lowest and most easy to revile form of life.
>>
File: 1363343983812.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1363343983812.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>54065763
That's my shtick anon!
>>
>>54065763
I'm actually not a communist. The current world order is simply corrupt and needs an injection of freedom. The rich are all distant sociopaths who will kill and abuse as many of the lower classes as they think they can get away with, either in the third world or more overtly over here. They actively make the government, and law, and life itself worse for everyone else, because they are now too fat and comfortable and corrupt, and because they don't even consider those poorer than them to be human beings. That's why they're the lowest human beings in the world.
>>
>>54065751
>>54065751
I'm most certainly proud. But I'm not dumb enough to put out information that could lead to my real identity coming out on 4Chan of all places. Especially not when I'm not just casually posting once or twice on random boards but have an extended history here.
>>
>>54065785
That's a good point. I shadow author all my shit.

Or I would if I could suck it up and push through the doubt.
>>
File: Communism.jpg (263KB, 458x695px) Image search: [Google]
Communism.jpg
263KB, 458x695px
>>54065783
You're speaking nonsense, you red rodent.

>>54065779
What's your shtick, being a filthy sub-human commie or revealing them to the public for justice?
>>
>>54065783
In a more controlled environment, I might open up a little about my personal experiences with the poor judgement and cruelty the poor can inflict on others, and expound on how universal cruelty is throughout all social classes-merely taking different forms and being able to be inflicted to different extents. I would also point out how shortsighted and unrealistic your opinion is, and correlate it with several political uprisings in which the lower classes' desire for revolution was inevitably manipulated by private interests with better resources, political correctness and cunning.

However, this is /jc/ so such topics would be even more of an exercise in futility than usual. So to summarise: No, we're all fags.
>>
File: Fukken Heretics.jpg (183KB, 780x739px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken Heretics.jpg
183KB, 780x739px
>>54065783
>I'm actually not a communist. The current world order is simply corrupt and needs an injection of freedom. The bourgeois are all distant sociopaths who will kill and abuse as many of the proletariat as they think they can get away with, either in the third world or more overtly over here.

You're practically quoting Marx verbatim

>>54065816
>revealing them to the public for justice
That one
>>
>>54065828
*political connections

Good lord, that was a horrific typo
>>
>>54065836
Be fair, pretty sure Marx was way bigger on social responsibility than anon

Also this IRL /pol/ talk we're veering near never ends well, so.

Jumpers, what exploits have you gotten up to in 40K?
>>
File: Good Man.jpg (4MB, 3348x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Good Man.jpg
4MB, 3348x3456px
>>54065836
You're a good person, Anon.

In all honesty, memes aside, I genuinely loath commies.
>>
File: 1402211922305.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1402211922305.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>54065816
>>54065836
>You're speaking nonsense
>You're practically quoting Marx verbatim
Oh, am I? What drove the rebellion against King George III? Was he not a noble? A royal, even? Was he not corrupt? And so what did we Americans do? We rose up, we freed ourselves from him, and we founded a nation based on the ideals of freedom. But that freedom has become rotten and corrupt. The upper class, those who are rich, have become the new nobility. They control every aspect of our lives, government, and economy, and they have abused us through it. Are we as Americans not opposed to the concept of nobility? Should we not desire to have freedom? That's all I'm saying, anon, that there is a new order of corrupt nobility, and some day, they must been cast down once again.

>>54065828
All humans can be cruel. Yet the rich have power, make up their own little society, and have become distant, abusive, and sociopathic. Power and cruelty together are the true evil at work here.
>>
File: Is your room clean.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Is your room clean.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
>>54065868
Is your room clean anon?

>>54065866
There is certainly a lot there to hate.
>>
>>54065868
Okay. I'm glad we can talk about this in moral abstractions, without naming names. I'm certainly well aware how awful the rich can be, the media does pay more attention to them.

But from my point of view, having power is the only distinction the rich can boast. Distance, abuse, sociopathy and private societies are all things a study of history have led me to believe the impoversished and/or middle class are perfectly capable of on your own. I simply believe being awful is a potential trait common to all humanity.
>>
File: My man.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
My man.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>54065879
There's a leaf I wouldn't need any background checks on to enter my country.
>>
>>54065868
Also, you are free to disagree but in light of certain events involving indigenous populations and immigrants to the recently established colony, I would postulate that American freedom was always steeped in corruption to some extent.

This is not a condemnation relative to other countries, mind you. Every nation older than America I can think of has a great many atrocities under it's belt.
>>
File: Sexiest man.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sexiest man.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>54065910
Not our beloved Britannia!
>>
>>54065892
>the media does pay more attention to them.
Poor thing. The media is owned by them. If you think you're getting the full story, you're sadly ignorant.

And power is the most relevant element. It always is. Because with their power they can abuse you to makes themselves richer, and since they do not see you as a person, they take no issue with doing it.

>>54065910
A nation's first duty is to its own people. We can say that yes, the way they acted was evil, but it's nothing compared to a nation that could decide that its citizens are to be abused. Also, the evil of this day and age is not so much tied to a nation. The rich are an international nobility, so the evil is a level beyond simply a national one.

>>54065879
I sadly don't get this reference.
>>
>>54061995
Only got thirty or so minutes but I wanted to post this update and ask if anyone had any ideas for Renascence Man Items. I've got to finish The Forbidden Truth (Something ALL Conspiracies are real something) for Lemurians, but mostly I'm trying to wrack my brain for more Renaissance Man stuff. So I clarified the effects of the Needle Grail after our conversation last time. You may wish to look into that. Also added in some of the changes to the perks and items. Greater Wonders added and Beholden Unto Us added.
>>
>>54065932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
>>54065946
Greater Wonders seems a bit on the low cost. Maybe it should cost more given what it's giving.
>>
>>54065973
Maybe you should justify why they should cost more.
>>
>>54065932
Don't you naif-sass me, anon. See, from my point of view-the fact that it IS owned by them, and controversies DO come out is rather telling. Of the infighting, if nothing else.

Well, we were talking about evil weren't we? Of course power is the most relevant element, I'm simply making the point that the currently rich aren't unique in terms of that capability. And that plenty of poor societies have made unpersons for even worse reasons.

>A nation's first duty

Now, I'm sorry but-as someone who grew up in a nation that's repeatedly abusing it's people is the objectively best possible strategy, I find that sentiment highly amusing. I don't even disagree with your surmation of the rich conspiring on an international level, I'm just confused you think nations have ever had any moral highground when they're willing to work with-and, historically, frequently run by-self interested profiteers.

Is this an American thing? Always found the outlook oddly optimistic, where I come from national loyalty's either an indoctrinated reflex or something to be extolled in public and mocked in private. But nobody's that...idealistic about it.

>>54065925
I miss the days in anime when your social status was designated by the number of frills you wore your hair in.
>>
>>54065984
...I did? They seem to be worth more then 100CP given what is described and what else is offered for similar levels of CP in the jump.
>>
>>54065990
That's not a reason. "I think" is not a reason, it's an opinion. A reason would be something like "It's too strong for its price because being able to slay God seems more valuable than being able to do my laundry quickly."
>>
>>54065984
Not him but to be fair the other 100 CP items are a general store and a cult of mundane individuals. Admittedly Big Think sounds like it's roughly on par, but that just raises the issue that the overlap makes it's specific form of purchase redundant. If not obsolete.
>>
>>54066002
Are you illiterate? I neither said 'I think' nor gave an opinion. I said they seemed to be better then equivalently priced things in the same jump. Please don't respond unless you actually read my posts.
>>
>>54065986
It's a decidedly american thing, I think we fall closer to the former on that spectrum, we've been taught all our lives that our ancestors fought, bought and stole for the land we live on, they're like heroes in RPGs, George Washington the great leader of our nation, leading the charge against the redcoats!
Shit like that is incredibly common in our schooling and up until recently we even respected fucking Columbus as a hero.
>>
>>54065946
Isn't the Needle Grail meant to be a really big deal in setting?
>>
>>54066016
I'm not saying his opinion is incorrect. I'm telling him that he needs to actually present evidence instead of just an opinion.

>>54066018
>I neither said 'I think' nor gave an opinion
Pedant. You said "They seem to be worth more than 100". That is the same thing, and it's also just an opinion. And why is that? You need to present evidence. Are they too powerful compared to other perks? Are they too powerful in general? Actually explain yourself.
>>
>>54065986
Ideals don't have to be reality, anon. I'm not completely dead inside, it doesn't bother me to say something should be one way or another, that nations and people have duties and responsibilities that they should be beholden to.
>>
>>54066031
So you are just illiterate. I said they seemed to be that based on what else is offered. I compared their usefulness to other similarly priced options and found that the former seemed to be better overall in what you could get.

It is not my problem that you can't understand the words I am writing to you.
>>
>>54066031
>pedant
>says the pedant
Man. That hypocrisy really stinks.
>>
>>54066046
I bet it's demandanon actually, salty that people got on his case for never explaining himself.
>>
>>54066040
You did no such thing. What else is offered? Do you intent to mean only at that price? What price point are they comparable to? What makes them worth more?

All I'm seeing from you is offense. Being offended at being called out and told to actually justify yourself, because you cannot handle criticism despite freely giving it.
>>
>>54066057
And at this point, you're just being a pedantic asshole, given I've since given you all the detail you could need. I'd say good day given I'm going to be ignoring you but I really wouldn't mean it.
>>
>>54066052
I could see it. Similar writing style actually.
>>
>>54066038
I certainly got the opposite impression, thought you were a little like me to be honest. I don't see the point in determining what things should be these days. There are trends based on wants and needs, and from what I've seen the best you can hope for is to find a balance between going with the flow and deciding what's really important to you.

...CHRIST that sounds fedora as fuck. That's it, I'm getting drunk enough to forget I ever typed this tripe.
>>
>>54066065
Just respond to the jumpmaker when he gets back to you. I find it's never worth it to engage anons when you're giving feedback to a maker. Just explain yourself more to the dude that matters.
>>
>>54065973
I could push it up to 200 per purchase. That's the same area as Infinite resources trunk and being a dean of a modern collage property import.

>>54066028
It's more of a theory in the actual setting really. Got like ten minutes left.
>>
>>54066070
I'm hateful, dried up, burnt out, used up, incompetent, lazy, and powerless, but yes, at my core I have always been an idealist and I always will be. That's simply who I am, that no matter how disillusioned I am, I still hold onto the concept of ideals.

Also, to show you my realist side, the reason I favor nations over internationalists is simple. The larger a government, a bureaucracy, the more inefficient and corrupt it will be by nature. Also, the more people a government is responsible for, the less able and willing it is to meet the needs of all the people under its sway. Broadly speaking, under a global government, some backwater province might be meaningless and left in squalor for the sake of efficiency, but if that's most or even all a nation has, then that nation has a vested interest in improving it. Now, there is a balance here between power to meet a people's needs and willingness to do so based on size, and being smaller doesn't guarantee greater honesty and benevolence. We are simply talking in generalities.
>>
>>54066103
Feels like eighteen story tall mecha are at least worth 200.
>>
>>54066103
Alright. Just seemed like it was meant to be like their equivalent of Golconda or something.
>>
>>54066065
>>54066077
You anons respond really badly to being told that you can't just make demands to get your way, but I guess that entitlement you possess explains it perfectly.
>>
File: Shield of friendship.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Shield of friendship.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
Is there any good reason for not using your companions as shields?
>>
>>54066120
You respond really badly to people ignoring your bullshit. Stepping up in the world demandanon, one day you might even equal the legendary Timmy
>>
>>54066131
You sure have a lot of fun accusing other people of being you, eh?
>>
>>54066136
Tut tut. Too late. You've gotten yourself a name now. Own that name.
>>
>>54066121
Sometimes it's better to take the blow yourself so that you can build your resistances to that type of damage.
>>
>>54066141
So that's not a denial. You even tried to call me by two of your names.
>>
>>54066112
Got it!

>>54066118
>Golconda
Talking about VtM's super enlightened state where they don't have to worry about the Beast, right?
It's not exactly like that. The Needle Grail is a theoretical addition that would make most of the problems with Wonders go away, however unlike Golconda this does nothing to solve the other issues that Genii suffer from. They still have Jabir, they still have Obligation, they are still tempted to Transgress, and they can still become Enlightened.
>>
>>54066171
Fair enough.
>>
File: 9BrGrqn.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9BrGrqn.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>54066028
It kindof is. The Needle Grail is a hypothetical area if research into the nature of Mania, Wonders, and Geniuses, and the power that fuels and creates them. There are no rules for it in canon, and it's not really something the player is ever meant to attain, but rather functions as sortof a plot device and "Lost Atlantis" area of research.

The creator of the game went on record as saying that he didn't like to really define what it was capable of, because it was more meant to be something to be used for whatever the DM needed it for.
But some personal theories he threw out were basically things like... being able to control or manipulate mania, creation of mania, or the ability to power wonders without the use of mania at all.

In the very broadest sense, the Needle Grail is effectively "The study of Mania, which fuels and inspires all Genius's", and it's not really meant to be understood or controlled by the player, in the same way that Vampires aren't meant to be able to unlock the full powers and understanding thereof of Cain.

... not that it would ever stop most jumpers from trying.

>>54065848
> Jumpers, what exploits have you gotten up to in 40K?
I fought orks on Armageddon, which is a stupidly named little desert planet. Eventually the spores got to me, but I have a lot of parasite and takeover immunities, so instead of exploding my Felinid altform is now like a third ork.
Y'know, in addition to the Astartes Implants.

It's like Frank Horrigan over here.
>>
>>54066202
And so it's being offered for 400cp here. I guess it makes sense given Genius seems to be the most high power jump on offer from WoD o far.
>>
>>54066206
It has more symbolic value than actual, you see, all that bullshit is fluff and masturbation, more or less, of what's essentially a check for the DM to write and for him to decide if you get or not.

Guess who your DM is today.
>>
>>54066121
Because I don't have a means of revival yet and in my chain if companions die they're dead.
Also, shields are for fags, dodging is where it's at.
...Unless you're an Aegislash that knows King's Shield, in which case PLEASE SAVE MY RETARDED ASS
>>
>>54066221
Um. That sounds like it has far more bullshit value to me when the DM is yourself.
>>
>>54065848
being the most ridiculously Mary Sue member of the Ultramarines and generally upstaging Cato Sicarius,when not fulfilling my duties as planetary governor.
>>
>>54066238
The GM is the jump writer, he gets to define what the needle does.
>>
>>54066238
Which is why it's been defined already, by the perk itself. From what I get it's also just the first 'dot' of it.
>>
>>54066246
>>54066261
Okay then.
>>
If Cool cats don't trip is still here, could you add some way to save/companion Songbird? He's my favourite.
>>
For the Symbiote jump creator:

Can you import one companion with Jolly Cooperation and give them a standard symbiote rather than having to import another as the symbiote?

The notes make it seem like they have to buy perks for themselves, ie host buys one perk and the symbiote buys the other, using their combined pool of 600CP, but another note makes it seem like they would both get a copy of the perk when they split post jump, so why does the buying process work like that?

If you import a companion as your symbiote do they get CP?
>>
>54060454

It's about 70% done. To be honest what's left I could finish in a couple of hours, but I'm just starting a new job - so at the moment I'm running around like a flaming ninja and don't have the patience to sit down and finish it.
>>
>>54066539
>70% done

Preview, plox? I'd just like to read about anything other than trolls trolling trolls right about now
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>54057960
>Any chance for Mardukth/Wukong/Heavens/AbyssalAnon to collaborate to allow Lunar bond companions a CP budget in the appropriate jump?
Could be nice... Would be a bit weird though.

>>54057964
>>54058232
>Fair point. I'll think about it. That's an awful lot of companions, though, and it feels like it'd undercut Lunars a bit...? I feel like I'd have to ask Mardukth about it.
>Well, hot damn, nevermind then. Lunar Mates for everyone!
Mhm. Sure, go ahead. I'm perfectly fine with giving Lunar Mates.

...Though I did have them as a little more expensive than Infernals in Infernals, and Solar Mates a lot more expensive in Lunars than Lunars, in part because I felt it wasn't their place to shine. But I suppose that's not too important?

>>54058341
>I'll admit I'm not so well versed in non-Solaroid stuff. I do love God-Beast Transcendence for Lunars, though. Becoming a giant Kaiju monster is awesome!
It's pretty awesome, yeah.

>>54066539
Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing it when you've got the time for it.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>54064315
Oh, missed this. But yeah, I am.
>>
>>54066354
Can't you do it with the generic companion option right now?
>>
>>54066645
That lunar bond acrosss jumps thing seems way too much like companions getting their own budgets in each jump. probably best to just let you import a past bond mate, not give them free cp in each jump.
>>
File: throne.jpg (1002KB, 1400x908px) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
1002KB, 1400x908px
>>54066539
>Alchemicals almost done

Will we be able to create new Alchemicals? Having my Inner World look like this would be pretty rad
>>
>>54065946
>Renaissance Man Items
Well you probably want items that allows a team to work together on many different projects. Recruitment, cooperation, integration, symbiosis are the themes I'm getting. Ideas include:
A sophisticated lab building where those of different disciplines/Axioms can work together (that may itself be a wonder).
Some kind of combiner-item that can merge or combine different Genii's aesthetics, or at least make sure they're compatible with each other. Maybe an Aesthetics Handbook Collection for each of the major aesthetic types to allow the Jumper/other Genii to use other's aesthetics? (100cp item?)
A Mania farming item (looks like one of those abstract sculptures you get in parks, harvests mania from uninspired).
Something that attracts those likely to become Inspired and perhaps cause small numbers of people in future jumps to become Inspired? Like the facilities for a "science seminar" or "science camp" which attracts those with potential to sign up, allows you to test them during it, and if they do well they might develop Inspiration once it's over.
>>
>>54066702
That'd definitely be the point where the Generic Exalted jump fiasco gets even more hilarious.
>>
>>54066459
Regarding drawbacks, how do This is What You Think of as a Good Idea? and Who are you, John Connor? work when Gods A and B, and Facet, don't exist at the start of the jump, and can easily be butterflied away?
>>
>>54066769
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the whole point of Alchemicals that they can be produced by others? The only thing that you would need fiating is the Essence of Autobot.
>>
>>54066459
>If you import a companion as your symbiote do they get CP?
In the previous version they did not, and when asked if that was meant to change in the update >>53861949 it was implied that things were staying the same.

But speaking of Symbiote Companions, what I want to know is if importing a companion as your Symbiote is meant to qualify for Bio-Communication's alternative discount. If they're using your CP, then a companion is purchasing it because it's a Symbiote ability, and companions get a discount regardless of origin.
>>
>>54066769
Honestly, the Generic Exalted thing isn't terrible because it means you can have more Alchemicals.

It's terrible because it gets wrong how Alchemicals actually work, lets you as an Exalt make Alchemicals without any connection to Autochthon, allows you to empower them instead of Autobot, waives other requirements, and then actually improves the result.

An expensive purchase of a team of Demiurges and a fiber connection to Autobot to catalyze them wouldn't actually be bad. And of course, it'd leave you with the problem of figuring out where to get a soul that went through multiple lifetimes of heroism. (As well as the rare materials necessary, but that's probably a lot less of a concern for jumpers.)
>>
>>54066884
Ooh, I want to know that too now. It'd still be using your CP, because you are a pair, but that would be cool.

Thank you for giving what seems like the answer to one question.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>54065946
Appropriate items for the most standardised members of a very unstandardised splat? That's tricky alright.

>100 CP

A small card which, worn round your neck, changes it's writing to suggest to members of an institution that you are an average employee? Basically psychic paper but it's the ink that changes, not peoples' minds-though in a pinch, it also works as a pass to some of the more bureaucratic Bardos

>200

The unholy lovechild of the Antikythera Mechanism, an electronic microscope and your favored Aesthetic; an aborted experiment you never quite finished into a genuine Wonder. Still, oddly fascinating to tinker with; Doing Science to it before you work on something you can cash more Mania than you'd normally be able to before entering Deep Inspiration, hugging it calms down your Orphans and playing with it even gives mundanes a slightly higher threshold of disbelief when it comes to your projects

>400

Power gauntlet that replicates the Calculus Vampire effect! You also know how to amplify/lessen it's effect, maybe with some tinkering you could get it to work on other supernatural energy like Mana, Glamour or Ether. And/or blueprints to mass produce them, like if you had the Assembly Line merit and high Automata?

>>54066121
It's a sign your illusions are shoddy? That you lack confidence in your armour? That your drones aren't delegated properly? That you aren't thinking with portals? Take your pick.

>>54066202
I've always liked the idea that rather than some big breakthrough, the Needle Grail is just a tiny detail you never quite realised was off in your calculations. And that tiny detail, once resolved, resolves the rest of your theory in a way that satisfies both you and most of mundane reality.

Like, "So THAT's how you prove a^2+b^2=c^2!". Or "Oh snap, I forgot to carry the 1 while dividing by zero. NOW my formula that proves ghosts are cow farts makes sense!"

Or in Rick Sanchez's case, dat limited edition sichuan sauce
>>
>>54066907
>it'd leave you with the problem of figuring out where to get a soul
That shouldn't be too hard with soul science.

Everything can be replicated with enough science.
>>
File: Alchemical Colossus.png (3MB, 1443x937px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemical Colossus.png
3MB, 1443x937px
>>54066873
Sorta, but not quite. They can only be created by Demiurges, and Demiurges are basically just a filter for Autobot.

He's still the one making them, just using mortals touched by him as his tools.

And a big point is made about the fact that Exalts can never become Demiurges and make Alchemicals themselves. The brightest of Twilights won't be able to do more than force a group of mortals to build them for him.
>>
>>54066962
Always wanted to ask but why is that Alchemical killing those farmers/innocent people?
>>
>>54066983
It's not. They're being kidnapped look to the right side for a better idea how.
>>
File: Love.Machine.full.790650.jpg (295KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Love.Machine.full.790650.jpg
295KB, 800x1158px
Speaking of Exalted, if I wanted to absorb a Primordial via Dark Binding/Summoning/any other perk that does the same (absorbing and binding a soul via killing someone), do I just need to kill their Jotun or I would need to kill each of their souls in order to have a full Primordial? Maybe all of them at the same time?
>>
>>54066953
I personally doubt it'd work if you just fabricate the memories and heroism needed.

>>54066983
I assume it's part of the Locust Crusade, and they're preparing the place for strip mining? Or maybe they were just expecting more resistance.

>>54066998
Oh, hey. Yeah, that makes sense.
>>
Jumpchan appears before you and offer to send you on a discount chain, having only 10 000 CP to spend on your whole chain. No discounts, no stipends, no backgrounds.
What jumps do you spend it on and how much per jump? For bonus points, post your builds.
>>
>>54067009
Definitely the Jotun.
>>
>>54066998
I thought they were just being absorbed or something in case they missed with their lazers.
>>
>>54067009
I'd guess each of their souls to get a complete Primordial. Mainly because their Deva/Demons can survive the death of their Primordial.
>>
>>54064304
>You can't solve pathologically internalised guilt/inferiority complexes with dickings anon

You absolutely can, now that we have Solars.

Hastening Night's End, checkmate.
>>
Let's say i wanted to import a circle of Solars with heroes from other settings. The twilight will be glorious solar (daughter), and no importing sun gods because Exalted are mortals and let's keep it that way.

Do you think Solaire would make a good Dawn?
>>
>>54067098
Not any more than another mortal from Creation. He'd just be more pious.
>>
>>54067044
Nah the Locus Crusade is all about getting resources and the people of Autochthonia have a very literal term for Human Resources. That Collusus is knocking folk into the air and using some kind of collection charm to snag them. Once back at Autochthonia they'll have their souls ripped out, cleansed of all memory, and processed into new Soulgems so that the population can support a proper boom once more.

>>54067098
From what I understand he'd be a Zenith I think.
>>
File: Space cat explains science.png (380KB, 848x530px) Image search: [Google]
Space cat explains science.png
380KB, 848x530px
>>54067011
>I personally doubt it'd work if you just fabricate the memories and heroism needed.

Why not? You can even fabricate narrative by going to the right places in the chain.

Everything can be replicated if observed by the right eyes.
>>
>>54067098
What caste?
>>
>>54067126
Can't that problem be fixed with the ghosts they already have lying around, because otherwise they're still find top need a way to make brand new souls later.
>>
File: 1497180784032.png (497KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497180784032.png
497KB, 800x600px
Have you ever befriended a really evil villain?
>>
>>54067165
...Gilgamesh really is just the perfect example of a Solar.
>>
>>54067184
They don't have ghosts lying around though. Hell, the Autochthonians don't even know that ghosts are a thing.

They have a limited amount of souls, but Creation has an unlimited supply from the Well of Souls.
>>
>>54067165
...Eclipse, maybe?

He's not warlike enough for a Dawn, not pious or tough enough for a Zenith, not enough of a genius for Twilight, not stealthy enough for a Night.

Sure, he's also not very diplomatic, but it feels to me like he'd fit best there?
>>
>>54067133
Speaking of that smug little shit, I'm totally ravaging the Incubator Homeworld with Posleen and Zerg. Respawn all you want you little bastards, the posleen will love that.
>>
>>54065406
>Probably just going to finish Tyranids and Vampire Counts and then focus on my other stuff.
No Amazons? Sad.
>>
>>54067262
Eventually? Sure. Might even just quickly do it on the side since they're really cool. But I'm just saying that because I'm not focusing entirely on Warhammer stuff and because my other stuff has been in limbo long enough.
>>
>>54067249
Eclipse is perfect. He's already about doing everyone else's schtick better then them. He'd fit Dawn or Twilight just fine anyway. Just because he's arrogant doesn't make him any less strong, bloodthirsty or smart.
>>
>>54067165
Eclipse First Age.

>>54067184
Could you structure that question a bit better please?

I'll try to answer but I'm not sure if I can. Okay things to know about Autochthonia:
1. They have a finite number of souls.
2. They're constantly reusing these souls in process kinda like reincarnation.
3. Autochthon is dying and some souls are being melted during reincarnation because of the process of his death.
4. There aren't any ghosts in Autochthonia because all souls are in Soulgems
5. There isn't any way to get a soul aside from having one already in the cycle in Autochthonia, as >>54067219 points out the Well of Souls is where they come from and Autochthonia doesn't have an equivalent.
>>
>>54067189
No, I'm too smelly to have any friends.
>>
Would The Cold Flame Burns only start towards the end of the 2000 years in Quartet of Sin or does it make the cult exist for the entire time?
>>
>>54067275
>Eventually? Sure.
Then all will be well.
Anyone know where I can find a bunch of hope doggo pics?
>>
>>54067322
This is in the Justice League Dark jump btw
>>
>>54067290
True.

But Dawns and Twilights aren't just about strength or smarts. Dawns would master every form of combat, while Gilgamesh just launches stuff from his gate or uses Ea. That'd fit any Exalt. Bloodthirst doesn't come into it either, that's not really a Dawn thing.

And he really doesn't seem like a Twilight. He's not doing research or creating things, just grabbing stuff and putting it in his vault.
>>
>>54067328
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Corgi
>>
>>54067345
Thank you anon!
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54067098
No.

He's what Dawns should ASPIRE to be, dammit

>>54067126
Also Zeniths traditionally have priestly duties like cleansing corrupted land or communicating with gods, while the Warriors of Sunlight covenant just cooperates in a jovial manner to fight people together. That, and the thunderbolt miracles scream Dawn.

>>54067165
Also a Dawn. The senior ones do tend to love their toys. A very world-weary and Curse-addled one past his prime perhaps, but still as much an upfront warrior as a king.

>>54067189
Excluding first dates? Because of who and what I was at the time, when I first ran into Aku there were some blank stares. Some mutual confusion, really.

Then we silently highfived, and compared evil laughs.

Don't get me wrong, the guy still tried to blackmail me/steal my tech/curse me when my back was turned/wither my beef jerky (that one hurt) on occasion. And I wasn't exactly proactive about slaying the FOORISH SAMURAI; half the time I'd just drown him out when he came demanding or wave an angel slayer menacingly, the other half I'd basically pull that spoopy filler episode. Stuff like terrorise him with a surreal fog, but in a way that taught him to sense the world around him with his ears. Or make him fight Mad Jack properly as a manifested demon, as catharsis.

But at the end of the day-it was never anything personal with Aku, we'd still crash on the same couch, cackle over the same kinds of bugbot and compare notes on dark magic.

It's like sure-neither of us trusted the other an inch. But at the end of the day, none of those increasingly convoluted betrayals were PERSONAL.

I was also there to see him off a little more than 50 years in the future, when his timeline was being erased. Lit him his final cigarette and waved goodbye while he was fading away.

He was really happy we got to have one last dance-off before the end.
>>
>>54067371
You're very welcome anon.

I wish the Hope Corgi in the Green Lantern jump didn't count as a companion.
>>
>>54067340
I was under the impression that the various categories were pretty broad.

You also need to think back to his actual life too, not just what he's like in Fate/Zero. He's built cities, empires, mastered countless forms of magic etc.
>>
>>54067021
SB plz go.
>>
File: best Gilgamesh.png (826KB, 854x878px) Image search: [Google]
best Gilgamesh.png
826KB, 854x878px
>>54067165
>posting worst Gilgamesh
What caste?
>>
>>54067340
>Dawns would master every form of combat, while Gilgamesh just launches stuff from his gate or uses Ea.
I thought that was more a limit imposed on him by being summoned as an Archer combined with his arrogance. It's not that he can't fight in other ways outside of the Class restrictions.
>>
>>54067511
Infernal of some kind.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54067413
That's exactly why I think he fits the Dawn bill perfectly-he has a very direct approach to problem solving, even though the problems he has to solve are very broad. He doesn't really have any special consecration/divine communion powers the Zeniths are famed for, he knows about magic but collects rather than builds unlike a Twilight and he utterly disdains stealth. Eclipse is definitely the other probably choice given his famous charisma, but he generally has very little patience with diplomacy.

>>54067340
Some Dawns do build things that fight on their behalf. The chap who commisioned and co-designed the Five-Metal Shrike was a Dawn, for example.

He could simply have hyperspec'd in Archery like how Merela evidently hyperspec'd in Martial Arts, to the point of building a special artifact for it specifically-and while he did open with raining blades, I'm pretty sure he ended up wrestling Enkidu and Humbaba in his Nasuverse history.

>>54067511
>buff as shit larceny specialist

Easy, Night
>>
So would ig be possible to find this jade prison the solar exaltations are locked in and steal it? I was thinking of grabbing some or all of them for use in slapping exalts onto peoples souls and having those would help in my studies.

The plan was to figure out a way to merge exaltations with noble phantasm weapons so I can allow their use via owning the weapons.
>>
>>54062351
Battletech waifus?
>>
>>54067683
Who needs waifus when you have big stompy robots?
>>
>>54067643
No, it's already broken and they're already flitting around or owned by Deathlords/Yozis.
>>
>>54067643
The Jade prison wasn't even that perfect. Exaltations still leaked out. You would be better seeking Autobot and getting some related perks.
>>
>>54067725
I thought only a few escaped, 150 or so. Either way knowing how thry can be contained would go a long way in fguring out how to bind them to weapons.
>>
>>54067759
The other 150 are accounted for. They became Infernal or Abyssal Exaltations.
>>
>>54067257
>Homeworld
>Using bug monsters>>54067257

Something tells me you are vastly underestimating a race that operate on a multiversal scale.
>>
>>54067777
Ah well I thought there were more than 300 in all.

Guess Im gonna have to find some green sun demon guys and figure out how to fix the warped exaltations via surgury or healing magic.

>>54067755
Guess I got a plan then.
>>
>>54067389
>EXTRA THICC walking plane fucking an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL in the FUTURE THAT IS AKU.

Did he whispered 'FOOL' to your avatar's ear while you exchanged Dark Magics?
>>
>>54067021

-Pokemon: Explicitly for Technician, Champ in the Making and a solid companion base which should total about 800CP if I go with a free starter.

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Free Pokemon Form and Hyperkinesis which total between 400CP if I remember its cost correctly. Moves and the benefits even outside Pokemon Form are great.

-Tales of Symphonia: Lifeless Being for extreme utility, 600CP.

-Seven Deadly Sins: Fairy King for fairy stuff and the spear, Zombie for obvious reasons. 1200CP iirc.

-Creepypasta: Non-Euclidean Mind, 600CP. I would have gone for Cryptid stuff like Glitch too, but I'm not sure how that'd work with the no backgrounds thing.

-Naruto: Senju (inherent skills, support and natural ability with ninja stuff), Genius of Hard Work (all training/study/motivation needs covered), Companion Importation (human forms, ninja abilities, etc) along with the Boruto Drawback so I'm around extra long to get as many samples and as much training possible in and the Filler Drawback for stuff from the movies and filler episodes. 1400CP.

-Fate/Stay Night: Literally everything I haven't already blown gets thrown into this Jump. various Hero perks, Demiservant, really strong Servant (does no Stipends count the default Servant and Demiservant points despite those not running on CP?), companion imports, multiple capstones to benefit from the booster, maybe a True Magic on top of things if I have points to spare, etc. 5000CP

Basically immortal outside soul destruction, all the time in the world and the motivation to make use of it, lots of strong companions with great potential, great tech base, Naruto stuff just keeps getting better with time and is really versatile, Fate magic has cool utility, I have a really strong tech base, a weapon that will grow with me, I feel like I'd be mostly covered and would be able to lead an extremely fulfilling life and maybe continue the chain for an extremely long time off my own merits.
>>
So seeing as we've been essentially going full /d/-discussion, why don't we accept lewd jumps again?

It wouldn't change anything. We'd still have the same amount of wankery, only this time maybe it'd help some of you get this agitation out of your systems.
>>
>>54068005
It's a blue board. We don't need to give the mods more reasons to remove the threads.
>>
>>54067872
>Guess Im gonna have to find some green sun demon guys and figure out how to fix the warped exaltations via surgury or healing magic.
I'd focus on the Abyssals if I were you. Infernals are arguably better off as they are.
>>
>>54067643
>>54067872
The Jade prison isn’t broken at the start of Dragonblooded.
>>
>>54068005
Because it makes you salty
>>
>>54068005
I like how the first thing you do when you wake up is shitpost.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54067897
...okay, one?

One, I'm PRETTY sure Samurai Jack jump predated my walking plane days by at least a century.

And two?

I SPECIFICALLY said EXCLUDING FIRST DATES dammit. This was a purely platonic mutual kinship with evil-hell, Aku doesn't even know about why naked ape wrestling precedes more apes! That's one of the odder things-I always got the impression the guy being born into unspeakabur evurr meant he never really had to innovate. He'd rampage, and it just kinda...happened around him. Like a kid kicking over sand castles without actually wondering how to torture the hermit crabs within. Oh sure, he'd pick on one or two to paint them black, but he never really got the point of the finesse I've seen humans excel at.

...huh, now that you mention it I COULD probably show him the life essence fuel without getting laughed at. He pretty much does the same thing! Easier for him of course, since he's naturally amorphous anyway.

He sured did whisper FOOL though that one time he shapeshifted into the cleaning lady and smeared my laptop with cheeto dust
>>
>>54068056
It really does take some dedication.
>>
>>54068025
...And then the entire metaplot of Exalted was interrupted before it starts, as Jumper stole the Jade Prison and gave the Scarlet Empress that immortality she wanted (also probably waifu'd her, because jumpers).
>>
>>54068074
Waifuing someone who is described as completely unlikeable, cruel, and hateful, and not even in a fun anime way, and who has a bad habit of taking dozens of her own lovers at once, sounds like something most jumpers would do, memetic sluttery or not
>>
>>54067572
>Eclipse is definitely the other probably choice given his famous charisma, but he generally has very little patience with diplomacy.
I agree he's more of a Dawn, but he could also fit Zenith. Eclipses are beurecrats, they convince people with logic or deception. Zeniths are all raw charisma and passion and force is personality. An Eclipse would convince you something is a good idea. When a Zenith finishes talking, you feel that something is RIGHT deep down in your soul, regardless of whether you think it's a good idea or not.

The priestly aspect isn't actually that important, really.
>>
>>54068102
Wouldn't. I have such a bad problem with making typos where they'd be most impactful.
>>
>>54068066
>spoiler
He really is UNSPEAKABLY EVIL.
>>
>>54067189
All the time bro
>>
>>54067504
Not SB, just curious what people would do with that, though I understand how you could think that, what with their 'challenges'.
>>
>>54067721
>Not thinking Big Stompy Robots count as Waifus

Your mind is too small, pleb.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>54068119
Good points. And he is one of the goldiest Servants (before GO, ay least), up there with Saibah.

The other Fuyuki Grail war contestants seem fairly obvious. Medea's a Twilight (with a really wonky Bureaucracy Charm), Hassan's a Night, Herc's a Dawn, Cu's a Dawn (assloads of combat related Skills), Rider's a Night, Sasaki's a really, really good simulation of a Dawn, EMIYA's a Dawn and Saibah's a Zenith.

Which leaves Illya as an infinitely better replacement for Lilun, Zouken and Justeaze as Akuma in varying stages of disfavor, Rin as a trainee Sidereal (in a game where the really broken SMAs are allowed), Sakura as Lilun refluffed into an uber-Akuma and Angra Mainyu as one of the Ebon Dragon's souls (maybe even the fetich, released into the tortured villager symbolically mutilated like the Yozis as a really obscure loophole in the Surrender Oaths)

Damned if I know what the hell Shirou is, though.
>>
If I buy arachnids needle in solars andimport the tattoo needles from lunars does that mean I could make bitchin awesome but safe molten stone tattoos?
>>
>>54068515
>Saibah's a Zenith
Huh. I guess so. I always thought she was more of a Dawn, what with being a knight first and always feeling like she was in over her head as a king. But then there's her willingness to do whatever is necessary and martyr herself without a thought as well as how she inspired undying loyalty in people.

>Damned if I know what the hell Shirou is, though
A heroic mortal with a really high chance of Exalting? Maybe even some mind of Half-Caste?
>>
>>54068620
But he fucks up Gilgamesh. And mortal anythings beating senior Dawns simply doesn't happen in Exalted. Especially not by shooting faster. Not to mention the fact he not only attunes to what is basically a N/A rank artifact in one route, but gets a Dawn's charms by stitching his arm to himself in another.

Shirou straight up defies the Exalted paradigm of powerlevel elitism.
>>
File: blue boobs.gif (411KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
blue boobs.gif
411KB, 277x277px
>>
>>54068675
Wrong thread m8.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.