[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1583: Jumpchain/Grand Order Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 60

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54033494
>>
File: astolfo1.jpg (87KB, 320x544px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo1.jpg
87KB, 320x544px
>>54043591
>>
>>54043591
AAAAAAAA
STOP TAUNTING ME WITH THE FACT THAT THE ONLY SERVANT I ROLL IS FUCKING FAT SABER.
EVERY ROLL HAS HAD A FAT SABER.
>>
File: Kiyohime1.png (404KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyohime1.png
404KB, 512x724px
>>54043591
Always choose your waifu, unless you can choose the dragon then always choose the dragon.
>>
>>54043601
What's wrong with that?
>>
File: hamburger helper.png (144KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger helper.png
144KB, 600x574px
Take a look inside your mind. What do you see? Take a look inside your mind and tell me what you see? Do you see bright lights? Or do you imagine total darkness?
>>
>>54043591
>tfw Uncle Vlad's got your back
>but all you really want is the dominatrix vampire queen
>>
Would THE POWER IS JUMPER'S from Marvel Magic interact with Data Drain from Generic Virtual World?

>And more importantly, any powers you claim, by thievery or by being granted them or by making pacts with other beings will be yours. These will integrate into you, becoming as though they were always yours. If you drained the power from another, it would then be /your/ power.

>When it is near dying or in a coup de gras, gain an aspect unique to your opponent into your structure. Only one aspect per opponent, and only one aspect can be used from your catalog. As a plus, these aspects are usually impossible to obtain otherwise. Aspects gained this way neither degrade nor improve.
>>
File: the darkest au of all.png (276KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
the darkest au of all.png
276KB, 540x810px
Jumpers! Tell me about... your ultimate attack!!
>>
Jumpers, how do you do Golconda in the vampire: the masquerade jump?
>>
File: phone trip.gif (2MB, 316x166px) Image search: [Google]
phone trip.gif
2MB, 316x166px
>>54043591
I cannot even play it because it says my phone is rooted, stop taunting me. Pic related for you.
>>
>>54043616
. . . get XS to write a Ryukusa CYOA.
>>
>>54043601
Caesar is a relatively solid unit who carried me through Septum. His stomach is full of dreams and love, anon...let him into your heart. He will never disappoint you.
>>
>>54043672
>pic
That guy is an ass.
>>
>>54043660
Doubt it. The perk doesn't circumvent built-in limits, according to CJ.
>>
>>54043670
Forgot my trip.
>>
>>54043642
>>54043682
All I desire is for Uncle Vlad or sweet sweet Martha.
>>
>>54043682
Would Nero and Caesar get along?
>>
>>54043696
He is the hero jumpchain deserves but not the one it needs right now.
>>
>>54043723
They do in Fate/Grand Order. Caesar I think from what I remember acknowledges Nero as a good ruler and thinks she's aesthetically pretty.
>>
>>54043723
Play Septem.
>>
>>54042374
Fantastic beasts is a wonderful thing. And - Eh, what the hell, lets just keep calling her tom - she's actually a daughteru.

>Midwife
>It's a girl! What will you name her?
>Merope
>Tom, after my husband.
>Midwife
>Um, it's a girl?
>Merope is dead and cannot respond

Her adoption consisted of me taking her out to an expensive restaurant, telling her we were coming back in a week, that I wasn't paying for the second meal, and that she had until then to gather enough money, blackmail, or anything else she could find to not pay for it either.

Basically, Moriarty.
>>
How I can freeze someone age ?
>>
File: 203.png (206KB, 656x902px) Image search: [Google]
203.png
206KB, 656x902px
F/GO Jump is out?
>>
>>54043876
Sadly, no. Not yet.
>>
>>54043643
I see only darkness before me.
>>
>Generic Xianxia
>Companions may not spend their CP on Companions of their own, nor may they use their CP to purchase perks that would come with Companions, such as Xianxia Protagonist.

But Companions don't get companions anyway, so I see no problem whatsoever with a Companion buying Xianxia Protag. Just means they won't get A Faithful Beast or A Mythic Friend.

Anybody else seeing the problem I'm not seeing?
>>
>>54044054
The jumpmaker wasn't used to handling companions so he put in language in order to block out what he saw as a potential exploit.
>>
>>54043667
tack?
>>
>>54043601
I can't get any 4 stars, my life is suffering.
>>
>>54044116
>The jumpmaker wasn't used to people not trying to abuse everything because the maker didn't include a specific clause that said you couldn't.
FTFY.
>>
>>54044116
... Wait hold up. So. He was against a potential multiple-Companion-exploit. Yet he was fine with infinite time?

Makes no sense to me, but alright. I'll just go ahead and load up a few companions, make them Immortal Heroes, and badaboom we're good to go.
>>
>>54044247
Other than the Saber Lily who I'm told has 3 star stats regardless, all I've pulled is Chevalier d'Eon who sucks apparently.
>>
>>54044259
>Chevalier d'Eon

Shame really. S/he's a damn cutie, but not good elsewhere.

And yeah, Saber Lily's a collectable and little else.
>>
>>54044215
But infinite time is something that's easy to grasp. Multiple companions is something very few jumpmakers are comfortable handling, and most jumpmakers don't like to do anything with companions at all other than the copy paste import option.
>>
>>54044259
D'eon needs a specialized defensive team that can make use of his strange abilities. If you don't have the right 5* cards to boost her, he's basically dead weight because she doesn't have that much offensive strength and really lacks strong sustain. She's not unusable, but definitely only a niche option at best.
>>
>>54044317
>and most jumpmakers don't like to do anything with companions at all other than the copy paste import option.

... Now THAT shit's odd given how popular a topic and idea Companions are here.
>>
>>54044347
Specialized imports ala something like FF8 don't seem to get many takers so there's no point in the complexity and writing up special companions for purchase takes a lot of extra work.
>>
File: jeanne alter lily.png (117KB, 232x234px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne alter lily.png
117KB, 232x234px
>>54044347
I did try something like that involving Companions with a perk in Sailor Moon but that would have excluded jumpers who don't do Companions
>>
>>54044384
So long as it's not an Origin-discounted perk I don't see the big deal. Wot was the perk in particular?
>>
>>54044347
Well the one jumpmaker known for using peculiar companion options left, and people never really paid much attention to it even when he was around, so the interest in companions isn't the same as an interest in companion options.
>>
>>54044392
It was an origin-discounted perk and it was a Capstone that let your Active Companions give their power to you in a temporary powerful form.

Although I fixed the perk to work some other way--I forgot which though.
>>
>>54044412
Huh. Yeah that might've worked as an Undiscounted, but still seems pretty fine.

Oh well. What's done is done, and at least ya know for the future.
>>
>>54044412
I'm pretty sure that's already been done before elsewhere
>>
File: jeanne dot dot dot.png (282KB, 378x520px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne dot dot dot.png
282KB, 378x520px
>>54044472
...So? It was fitting. Not every single perk out there is original or unique, just worded to appear that way. Nothing in fiction is ever truly original.
>>
In the Fate Servant Supplement, is the ability to bypass Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig dependent on the Fate Divinity skill or just divinity in general?
>>
>>54044538
The point was that even if you did include it, it wouldn't have a problem since there's already precedent.
>>
>>54044554
That's more an effect of the Divinity Skill than ust some generic "divinity". It has something of a defense-bypassing property in Fate.
>>
>>54044576
Ah, that makes sense. Apologies. Still, it would have excluded jumpers who didn't have a companion and it was fitting for the Senshi origin. I just reworded it so that people you had a close bond with could give you their powers temporarily.
>>
>>54044554
Any divinity would count.

>>54044586
Not really.It bypasses certain defences because your divine, it doesn't have special properties that demigods or gods would not have.
>>
>get the battlemoon from Dahak
>import to Kancolle
How long until she eats all of Japan's food supply?
>>
Quick what jumps let me find Gordon Ramsey so I can kidnap pod him and let him experiment with exotic otherworldy cooking ingredients?
>>
>>54044628
>, it doesn't have special properties that demigods or gods would not have.
Yes, it does.

That's why it "bypasses certain defences". This is explicitly noted, and it's in itself not a property of divinity in other settings.
>>
>>54044713
I'd be more worried about what she had to fight in Kancolle to get that hungry.
>>
>>54044744
Any jumps that take place in the 'real world' or an equivalent. 9-to-5, Generics, that kinda thing.
>>
>>54044752
That's pretty dumb senpai. Most forms of magic are seriously different, does magical defences in one place not work on magic from another if they aren't exactly the same? The skill is weak to divinities, so divinities in other places can bypass it too.
>>
>>54044713
Why would she ever feel hungry? The whole thing about Kamatsu's being hungry is a fuel thing. The 'battlemoon' basically fully supports itself.
>>
>>54044744
Well the obvious pick would be the Three Star Gauntlet, which despite its name has an option to be played like a regular jump. It's in the Gauntlets folder.
>>
>>54044826
I don't know, a battlemoon's "core tap" extradimensional energy siphon doesn't function well in a planetary environment, something about spacetime curvature that close to an Earth-sized mass. She'd be stuck on backup fusion power, so by comparison she'd be very hungry. Still able to bring to bear enough power to scour continents, but I can imagine her panicking at first and eating everything she can get her hands on. Or drinking all the water she can, if she retains her wits, to get at that sweet, sweet deuterium.
>>
>>54044802
It doesn't matter. Divinity in Fate carries a special property that affects certain defenses, and Divinity in Fate is a very specific thing. No, I wouldn't just throw out a blanket statement that any random magic defense works against any type of magic, for that matter. Just because one trait of a person shares a name with a similar trait from another setting doesn't mean they're the same thing. Then you get fucking retarded shit like, "What counts as 'divinity'?". And the definition is so goddamn broad if you don't restrict it to the Fate definition that almost anything can be argued as "divinity". Why just ignore the rules of the setting, when they're already lain out? Especially when there are entities in the setting who use divine/holy energies which don't affect these Skills.
>>
>>54044887
So you'd also believe that being a Divinity in Fate would not count for anything that required such in other settings?
>>
>>54044905
Not that anon, but I imagine it would depend on what the thing that required divinity was. What example are you thinking of?
>>
>>54044905
Yes, I would, because gods often rely on very specific metaphysics. I wouldn't say that being a god from GoW or Spice and Wolf would allow a jumper to bypass those Skills either, any more than an they'd be able to use any random "mana" to attune to an Artifact that needed Essence.
>>
>>54044887
Okay. Anon. The 'defence bypassing' thing is something you're misunderstanding. You're looking at it entirely wrong. You're seeing it as something that Divinity has primarily, rather then the opposite, that certain skills have a weakness to divinity.

It's a minor wording that makes a big difference. If it's your way, then Divinity Skill is a very specific ability that lets you bypass certain defences. If it's the other way, certain defences have a weakness to divine beings, the Divinity skill being nothing but a marker for being divine.
>>
>>54044944
It's a two-way street, anon. It's both. Those skills have a weakness to Fate-style Divinity, which also carries the property of bypassing and lowering certain defenses.
>>
>>54043591
I'm having lots of fun with it ever since it hit apkpure.

Speaking of which, uh, delays on the following jumps: all of them.

On the other hand, Mash is the cutest mash.
>>
For fuck's sake just blow them up with your noble phantasm

Works more reliably than this skill bullshit

>>54044972
including sunless sea dlc I take it. For fuck's sake, it's been literal years
>>
Any superhero jumps that would give me access to the speedforce or something similar?
>>
>>54044887
The Divinity stat in Nasu is given to demi-gods and saints, people associated with, partially, or empowered by gods, It's not some special magic skill indicative of nothing. Gilbamesh's Divinity stat drops because he rejects his own demi-god status out of loathing for gods.
>>
>>54044984
Arrowverse, my boy.
>>
>>54044972
I want her to cook me potatoes.
>>
>>54044905
Speaking of, if we try and summon Quetzalcoatl in any Fate jump that doesn't allow actual gods, would we just get the ex-goddess version of her, Lucoa?
>>
>>54044994
Thank you.
>>
>>54044999
As far as gods though, you can get shards/pieces of gods in the GO and Extra games.
>>
Anyone ever wonder if they've stopped being an individual and instead a collection of perks?
>>
>>54045008
I mostly walk around with them suppressed because otherwise things get boring, so I guess that helps avoid such a fate.
>>
>>54045008
I wasn't worth considering an individual to begin with.

Better the perks.
>>
What's the base size for the Light of Terra? I looked through the jump and I can't find it's base length and width and height.
>>
>>54045035
Something like 16-36 km, basically from small to large for a Gloriana class.
>>
File: contemplative ent.jpg (86KB, 654x897px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative ent.jpg
86KB, 654x897px
Are there any perks that let you erase a soul's memories and/or karma?
>>
Are there any perks that would give you insight into how ordinary people will react to whatever 'upgrades' I give them?
I'd like to teach people the Hercules Method without them going total edgelord, among other things.
>>
>>54045071
in this case the hercules method you get from the jump already prevents people from going edgelord.

i guess the rest is just teaching and charisma perks.
>>
>>54044802
Not him, but that's not really the same thing at all. Jumper has fiat-backing. Other people don't. No, anti-malware that works by cutting you off from the Winds of Magic should not prevent you from calling on magic from Harry Potter or Dresden. That'd just be silly.
>>
File: duo.png (1MB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
duo.png
1MB, 710x1024px
Quoting whoever's talking about this stuff, too tired to go through it all

As I've said ever since I put out Fate Extra years ago, divine stuff from other jumps counts as effective Divinity ranks for the purposes of stuff like ignoring Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. If you disagree with the specifics, think of it as just fiat keeping things constant across jumps, the same reason you get to use Fate magic in other worlds.
>>
File: defeatnow.png (121KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
defeatnow.png
121KB, 640x360px
>>54045071
Not quite what you're looking for, but I believe Captain Planet actually has a perk that lets you look for certain qualities in people, so you could limit your teaching to people who aren't likely to go mad with power. There are similar perks elsewhere that let you screen people or see what their potential would be ahead of time, but nothing as far as I know that lets you know exactly how any given person will react after getting their powers. I guess after a certain point you're just going to have to go for trial and error.

On the plus side, this totally means you can do the old kung-fu movie note about having a promising young student turn evil. If you play your cards right, they might even call you "old man" when they inevitably attempt to surpass you!
>>
>>54045008
Yes. This chain, I avoid perks that affect my personality, and don't benefit from perks that affect my charisma. I'm always just me with power.

>>54045064
I just took that perk in Darkstalkers that lets you eat weird stuff and set it to "sin". It was part of my backstory as a demon that I was bound/forced to eat the sins of very bad people, so most of the jump was spent on hunting them down to get them punishment on earth instead of in the afterlife.
>>
>>54045044
okay, now how do you make that bigger, besides importing it as an experimental ACU in SupCom?
>>
>>54044994
Dr Brackman, is that you?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54045008
There is literally nothing wrong with being a collection of perks.

>>54045064
Memories? Dissidia has Memory of Light & Waves

Karma's trickier. You could try your luck with having Job Offer (Dresden Files), the capstone boosted Team Player and that one item buff that also improves bargain outcomes (MCU 2) or By The Hoary Fucking Hosts (Marvel Magic) and try to track down Velka in Dark Souls, to figure out how she does what she does to make covenants stop coming after you. If you get Enlightenment (Journey to the West) and have a way of talking to the soul, maybe you could share your enlightenment with the soul? If you/your Servant has an association with Buddhism, one of the weirder Noble Phantasms might be able to do that.

>>54045071
Sorta-the Science of Evolution from EVO can become a starting point to see how ideas and technologies evolve too. Karmatron Dynamics (GUNNM) behaves very similarly.

>>54043643
Sorta both? Mostly a lattice of crystalline light and geometry, a pandimensional supercollider that processes imaginary numbers and runic algorithms. But here and there-where my thoughts dwell on the void, humaniy, the nature of evil and similar things there are black flame dirac seas, suspended in frozen lightning. Looking inside my minds isn't a good idea though, they tend to explode if I think too-

-oops.

>>54043670
By realising it's not a good idea to put faith in ancient vampire campfire stories, and either making the best of your condition or relying on something other than superstition to cure it.

>>54043667
Pic...related?

Because I'll have you know, I am not above spending the entire fight opening portals right before I get hit or shot. Until my assailants get tired and go home.
>>
>>54045157
I used a wrench. Other things, too, but the wrench was in there.
>>
>>54045124
Alright, fine with me.

May I ask what counts as "divine", though? Something like the gods from The Gods are Bastards? MCU Asgardians? Cthulhu? Donald Trump? Exalts from Exalted? Little Gods from Exalted? Living Saints from 40k?
>>
>>54045124
Aight, thanks.
>>
>>54045183
What about those other things
>>
>>54045215
Seems fairly obvious. Stuff similar to what is in Fate. Gods (Actual ones, not guys that call themselves such, so yes to stuff like Greek Gods, probably not to stuff like Lord of Light?), demigods, saints, those strongly associated/empowered by gods. If they're called Gods and seem to fit the definition of divine beings or have close relations/get powers from such beings, they probably fit.

So in order. I don't know what The Gods are Bastard is, Asgardians are pretty explicitly aliens in that one (Though the ones in Norse myth or comics probably count). Cthulhu would count, Trump makes me think you're just shitposting, I don't know why Exalts are even mentioned, Little Gods obviously would, Living Saints would too.
>>
>>54045264
There was a rivet gun, a lot of different metal plates, some wires, a fusion reactor of some sort, and it was before the MCU part 2, but I probably would have thrown on other buildings if I had the hydra base blueprints.

It was a busy time.
>>
>>54045297
...any perks, at all?
>>
>>54045280
Exalts have god-empowered magitech bolted onto their soul, so I'm guessing he's wondering if there's enough degrees of separation for their powers to not count.
>>
>>54045321
Oh, that bit. Not sure. I'd leave it up to the individual on that count, seems far enough to either have no effective ranks in divinity or just have low ranks.
>>
>>54045280
Wait... Cthulhu and even the God Emperor himself are just a sufficiently powerful alien/psychic respectively. So, is what matters not that they call themselves gods/divine, but that other people do?
>>
>>54045326
There's further complication in that Exalts can be worshiped like gods and empowered by it.

>>54045329
Emps is one death away from converting into a Chaos God, he's a powerful warp entity and his soul bears a resemblance to the Chaos Gods after a fashion.
>>
>>54045157
actually, better question, is there an independence day jump?
>>
>>54045329
Aren't the Chaos Gods now confirmed to be the same Chaos Gods in Warhammer Fantasy? I'm so confused by the psyker-divine shit, but visually it just makes more sense if it's all actually soul energy
>>
>>54045346
Anyone else remember the Gods of Law?
>>
>>54045329
Widely worshipped beings of a higher dimension with supernatural powers vs guys with advanced tech that call themselves gods? I'm not a god just because I go back in time with a gun and tell people to worship me or else I hit them with a thunderstick. Cthulhu and the Emperor both much more fit with the theme of that gods are in Fate then the tech example.
>>
>>54045346
It's ambiguous. It was strongly hinted in early lore, mostly ignored through middle lore, and right at the end they brought it back, End Times even has several references implying as much (like Skaven piecing together whats essentially a communication device and hearing what's implied to be Eldar on the other end before they freak out and destroy it.)

>>54045353
Not even GW does. Those are definitely retconned out.
>>
Based on this

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47024118/#47030106

...would beings like Angra Mainyu or demons count as well?
>>
>>54045342
Yes.
>>
>>54045318
Clapchemy, Workaholic from Sonic the Hedgehog, the perk from Anno 2070 that lets you reproduce naturally occuring metals (it's a capstone), that perk that lets you convert between magic and technology in Mayo Hero and Demon King, an army onboard willing to mine asteroids for raw materials and help me build, a couple companions loaded to the gills with tech perks. Also, I didn't need to breathe in space.

We actually had to break and fix the superstructure dozens of times every expansion. Pretty messy business.
>>
>>54045386
I'm not seeing it in the drive, mind tossing a link?
>>
>>54045385
Angra? Dunno. I mean, he is basically the Zoroastrian God sorta kinda. I'd personally say that the fully manifested version probably counts, but the one you see as a Servant probably doesn't.

Demons wouldn't, unless they used to be angels. The reason I said Lucifer was because he used to be an angel, which would put him in a very similar situation to Gil or Medusa and so on.
>>
>>54045354So if you got a bunch of people to worship a Servant (or yourself, as you probably have supernatural powers), would they count as "divine"?
>>
File: 1498504457480.jpg (388KB, 1703x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1498504457480.jpg
388KB, 1703x1397px
>>54045413
A few threads ago someone asked if you could save pic related in the F/GO, I didnt see a reason for you to say no, but I am asking anyway.
>>
>>54045362
>Right at the end

That's what I was thinking of-they're currently the same thing, aren't they?

And because of Smegmar, jesus-that means Fantasy elves are many orders of magnitude more badass than anything in 40K if they literally beat up and kidnapped Slaanesh

>>54045385
Why are people so freaked out by Enlightenment? Literally the only Servant who has that is Buddha, he only shows up at the end of Fate/Extra and he doesn't even WANT to fight; you could probably convince him to leave peacefully if you just talk Twice into giving up.
>>
>>54045454
Literally who?
>>
>>54045457
The rumor mill has been that Slaanesh is getting removed from 40k soon to further facilitate sales to younger audiences.
>>
>>54045436
Probably not. I'm really not getting the trouble you're having, apart from being pointlessly semantic. When you think of something, does it seem to fit in a general divine feeling? If so, yeah it counts. If not, no it doesn't.

It's kinda of like trying to decide what exactly counts as magic specifically or not. Under plenty of definitions, nothing does. Under some, any supernatural.superhuman thing does. The divine stuff isn't that hard to figure out and you have plenty of examples, so I'm pretty fine leaving it at that.

I mean, if I did change it, it'd mean that everything would have to be similarly specific to Fate's definitions to work, which I'm sure plenty of people don't want but it'd have to be so to make sense.

>>54045454
I'm...can sorta remember her but not her name? I'd appreciate a quick refresh if you could anon.
>>
>>54045457
I think it's more people who want to take Enlightenment, which would make more sense. It's seemingly not as great if a purchase as people thought. From my understanding of what's been said in this thread, post-jump most of the people who could even affect you with the Living template would just ignore EofSF.
>>
>>54045500
That's...really not the case. You only need to be even a little supernatural, whatever form that takes, to entirely bypass the Living template stuff and any tech that can affect spirits bypasses it too.That's a way, way broader are then just Gods and those descended, empowered by or closely associated with them. Literally any combatant in Toriko or Naruto would auto bypass it for instance, by virtue of having gourmet cells or chakra throughout their bodies. Anyone that doesn't have natural enforcement only needs to put a small amount of magic in their bodies or tools to bypass it too.
>>
>>54045477
>divine stuff isn't that hard to figure out and you have plenty of examples
The examples are contradictory, though. On one hand, Lord of Light gods and Asgardians don't count, but on the other Cthulhu and Living Saints do. The latter of which are just the former on a greater scale.
>>
File: 1426024909121.jpg (332KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1426024909121.jpg
332KB, 1920x1200px
>>54045318
I'm sure if you want perks you can find any number of anons who've created exhaustive lists of where to import your p̶e̶n̶i̶s LoT. Last I heard, there was even a specific order you had to import them into for maximum hugeness.

But almost all ships retain modifications between jumps, and it's not super hard to add shit on, especially as you get on in jumps. So technically you can make it as big as you want.
That's what I did with my ship from Star Wars:OT. The Hangerbay Warehouse addon even grows to accommodate it, so it's never too tight a fit! Just go ahead and ram it in!

I turned mine into a Death Egg with the blueprints from Sonic Classic.
That's not really as big as it could be, but I still like my egg, all snug inside my warehouse, safe behind my portal.

Anyway, you might have better luck getting perk lists during the American daylight hours. It's around three in the morning over here right now.

>>54045008
Sometimes when I'm alone I toggle off most of my non-defensive perks, just to have a moment to myself.
I usually end up shutting down for a few moments, just sortof hovering uncertainly.
But it's nice to have those moments, just as a sortof reference point.

>>54043670
Wiki says that's a sortof spiritual journey for repentance and redemption?
... yeah, I didn't do that.

I mostly just abused infinite blood sources from other jumps.
And I kept pet rats.

>>54043667
Boom!
>>
>>54045528
Eh, I guess? There are plenty of "gods" that are only a little supernatural as well, and technically Chakra users are empowered/descended from the widely-worshipped Sage of Sith Paths/Kaguya, who certainly have supernatural powers. Yorokonde also has plenty of divine foods and entities.
>>
>>54045545
How are the latter the former in anyway? The Living Saints are empowered by faith in a being that's basically a lesser chaos god, from my understanding, while Cthulhu, even if he doesn't count as a god directly, is the prophet of the things that definitely would count, which fits under the 'strongly associated with a god that they serve, like saints, area". The latter are just normal people/aliens with some badass tech and/or magic. I did put a question mark on Lord of Light, since I'm not too familiar with it, but Asgardians are pretty clear that the only ones who consider them gods were some Norse dudes way back on Earth.
>>
>>54045572
I'd say Chakra users are definitely way too far descended to really count for being divine. And I'm pretty sure the only things in Toriko that would be divine were those things we only saw in the last few pages, the Gourmet Gods. Even GOD was just a toad.
>>
>>54045589
Yeah, fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>54045008
I don't care much for that, because I chose the perks. My perks make me into who I want to be and what I want to do. They help me become an idealized self, something far greater than what I was. When I started jumpchain, I was a pathetic little thing. Now I'm a far better person. And if somehow, I don't like it? I just shut the perks off.
>>
>>54045589
Speaking of weird gods-I remember reading that Tesshin in Majikoi has a "martial arts" "technique" that summons Japanese gods to start beating down his opponents like Stands.

...how the hell does that work?
>>
>>54045477
>I'm...can sorta remember her but not her name? I'd appreciate a quick refresh if you could anon.

>>54020956
>>54021081
>>
>>54045636
It's basically, quite literally, Susanoo from Naruto. He pretty much summons a giant, glowing spirit giant and has it punch his opponent.

>>54045640
Oh, sure, see no reason you can't save her.
>>
>>54045395
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50512347/#50518028
>>
>All this people talking about F/GO
>When it just delayed

Take it to /vg/
>>
>>54045693
>never completed
RIP
>>
Other than Three Star Gauntlet, Food Wars, Toriko, and the Generic Cooking Show, what jumps help make food good?

>>54045743
Alaskanon could return. All he has to do is track down the moose that stole his router.
>>
>>54045760
Carnivores gets you the best meat CP can buy
>>
>>54045760
Secret of Evermore for Practice Makes Perfect, and a lot of time. Probably Mage: the Awakening as well, with the Matter or Mind Arcana, or some other form of alchemy.
>>
>>54045760
Changeling: the Lost. I'm sure you could do something using contracts with food or flavor.
>>
>>54045777
I always forget we have that jump. Probably going to slot it in right after Monster Hunter.

>>54045791
I should have been more specific in that I was looking for specifics. I have sense perks and learning perks and a bunch that would help as side effects.

>>54045812
There's a couple kiths for cooking, and a great one for making liquor.
>>
>>54045760
In Nomine has demons of Gluttony which could help. Also, in Greek Mythology, the culinary arts are probably valid. You of all people should have known Anima could help in that regard.
>>
>>54045760
Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories) has Best Way To The Heart [/shill]
>>
>>54045760
Kingdom of Loathing. SCP has some relevant anomalies which you could probably learn from or reverse engineer, but... Well, a lot of them have significant "drawbacks". Like being delicious to a suicidal extent. Like typing "perfect drink" into SCP-294.
>>
>>54044247
You playing JP then?
>>
>>54045760
Be a Twilight Caste Solar? Don't know if that's "specific" enough, but you could probably cook food worthy of legend.
>>
>>54044259
Mash becomes a god in the late game. Just wait a year and a half and she'll be great.
>>
>>54045008
No. Perks didn't make the choices for me. They can give advice and make me smart enough to choose the right option but ultimately I still make the decisions.
>>
>>54045760
Uh, wank a Pearl Jam expy as your Stand?
>>
>>54045563
>I'm sure if you want perks you can find any number of anons who've created exhaustive lists of where to import your p̶e̶n̶i̶s LoT.
Dammit Agua now I need to create an exhaustive list of how to make the LoT my penis.
>>
>>54045957
Peanut Butter Jelly Time?
>>
>>54045760
Get a Rainmaker power from PS238?
>>
>>54045919
I'd buff mash with spares anyway just because she's cute
>>
>>54045760
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Harvest Moon
>>
For Duel Monsters Shadow Realm do you get the 100CP perks for your chosen Destinies, Journeys, or Schools for free?
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54045760
Hmm, off the top of my head-

Other than what's already listed, Approach of Splendour (Lord of Light), all the perks from Shokugeki no Soma (which doesn't seem to be on the drive http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52231060/#52231196), all the Cook perks from Space Station 13 (especially useful if you're interested in quantum gastronomy), Wholesome Home Cooking (Redwall), Cooking Skills (Rosario+Vampire), BBQ Specialist (Monster Hunter, free), Cajun Fox Recipes/Muriel's Recipes/Cook Off! (Courage the Cowardly Dog) and Wonder Chef (Tales of Vesperia) for skill at cooking

The Emiya Inheritance from F/SN makes food cooked in it better.

The magic from Ogre Kingdoms is based around infusing food with the power of the Warp

You Are Forgiven, My Son from Actraiser can produce food that's particularly tasty to gods and spirits. And Pure Evil, No Pulp from the same can let you bottle evil (as a cooking ingredient)

Infernals actually have a very specific charm-Cecelyne's Locust Mana Plague can create a supply of demon locusts big enough to feed a LOT of people (the higher your Essence rating, the more) smell and taste delectable to all palettes, faintly and taste "sweet and spicy and strangely familiar like an old family recipe the character hasn’t sampled in years". They crumble into sand in a week exposed to the elements, but mundane preservation can let them last for a month and there's a thaumaturgy ritual to indefinitely preserve them in sugary crystals. A single meal of them also provide complete nourishment for a day, including water. Eating nothing but them for a few weeks can have minor side effects like reverence to the Infernal, loyalty to Cecelyne's laws, the Creature of Darkness label, glowey eyes and mutations that breed true.

And finally, Just Like The Championship Match from Battlestar Galactica lets you substitute proficiencies, if you're a better anything else than you are a chef.
>>
>>54045837
At least I can get really good at plating, if nothing else.

>>54045853
Yeah, but I always end up at war with Russia when I go there.

>>54045872
I took Anartist. I can be an Anomolous Chef.

>>54045911
General improvements to everything or fill in the blank skillboosters and superpowers would clog the thread, which is about the only reason I don't want them.

>>54045957
>>54045976
Good plan. I'll need to figure out how to make it work with /co/co/, though.

>>54045990
Well, any specific ideas? A good cooking based superpower that isn't just super cooking would be nice to have. I can already administer medicine as a meal with that perk from Career Model. Probably going to go with something like making someone's favorite food on instinct or something like that.

>>54046013
Can't you take the one in Harvest Moon multiple times? I can already farm pretty easily, so I might just drop all my CP into that.
>>
>>54046114
There's a Rainmaker Kid who can turn inorganic matter into food with whatever nutritional and flavor profile he desires. It's an excellent utility, at least. I imagine you could do more when you have the skills to put it to use. You could also do things like be descended from a god of cooking, reverse engineer food really well. Get a domain of cooking/food in Marvel Magic? ...There's unfortunately no Tinker power for cooking, though I imagine having complete understanding of human biology would still aid your endeavors.
>>
>>54046147
Has anyone suggested Toriko for the cooking perks there?
>>
>>54046114
I imagine Perfect Communication Skills from Worm would help in gauging your clients' desires? Kingdom of Loathing also has an entire magic system based on food.
>>
>>54046114
If you're also interested in Bartending, I believe Banner Saga has a Blessing for knowing how any drink you've tasted was brewed.
>>
>>54045760
Recettear has a spell for seamlessly combining objects of the same type? You could probably get some very interesting ingredients from those.
>>
>>54046114
Pretty much all of the superpowers available for CP in The Irregular at Magic Highschool would be absolutely incredible for cooking purposes.
>>
>>54046168
Unfortunately, I count Perfect Communication Skills as a charisma-type perk, and I don't do those this chain. Which actually had a wide effect on a lot of the perks in Worm. I am going to Kingdom of Loathing though, once I figure out where to slot it.

>>54046183
Pairing food and drink is important and can help set the mood.

>>54046191
That does sound pretty useful. Meat is a wide-ranging thing, and it goes well with that perk from Carnivores if I ever just want to experiment.

>>54046215
I'll look into that. I should have paid more attention when it came out.
>>
>>54046246
Hmm, alright. Though Generic Videogame Developer has some good perks for appealing to an audience, discerning their desires, and making complex art. Sherlock Holmes is also great for that sort of thing. For drinks, Ghost Rider has a Warehouse Attachment which will instantly age any liquor to perfection.
>>
>>54045760
A good jump with telekinesis and pyrokinesis? Mob Psycho 100, for example. Being able to apply exactly how much force and heat to an area within your specifications pretty much eliminates the need for most utensils.
>>
>>54046317
There's no mob psycho jump.
>>
>>54046321
But, anon, I'm looking at it right now? It's right between Mob and MOBILE JUMP GUNDAM, in the unimaged folder.
>>
File: Mob Psycho 100 Jumpchain.pdf (62KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Mob Psycho 100 Jumpchain.pdf
62KB, 1x1px
>>54046321
>>
>>54046352
>>54046342
When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>54046387
A long time ago. I don't know. Maybe 4 or 6 months?

There are lots of jumps that get posted once or two before just being thrown into the drive if the franchise isn't specially popular.
>>
>>54046387
Uh, late last year, I believe?
>>
>>54046387
No idea, but it's a nice Jump.
>>
>>54046397
/tg/ has shit taste...
>>
>>54043667
that's a tossup between Breathing on the Black Mirror and firing a big bang grenade and shunting it and the target into a instant dungeon from the gamer before it goes off
>>
>>54043858
Rock of the Ages from Generic Xianxia
Tho it also makes people immortal
>>
>>54046413
Meh, it was more or less just a rerun of OPM if Saitama was Shinji anyway
>>
>>54043858
I believe Red Dwarf has a rejuvenation shower.
>>
>>54046508
Red Dwarf has some ridiculous technology floating about space. Time travel, android super soldiers, gestalt intelligences and full sensory virtual realities to name a few. I loved that Jump.
>>
So, just curious, but would it be possible to "cleanse" the Abyss from M:tA using in-setting means (even if it requires Archmages)?
>>
>>54046495
They are pretty different. It clearly shows that ONE puts much more effort when drawing Mob Psycho 100 than when he draws OPM. Also, OPM is usually much more episodic (in its ONE's version) than Mob Psycho 100. And of course the tone, setting and message are completely different from one another.

The only actual similarity are that the protagonist are pretty overpowered and that they are both created by the same person.
>>
>>54046609
Isn't it directly related to the source of your powers?

Also, doing something in such a big scale will probably have archmages of all spheres poping out to kill you for messing the source of their powers and probably the stability of reality.
>>
Turns out I'm still alive. But just in case, here's the WIP of the Stargate Atlantis jump for critique.
>>
>>54046639
Well, from what I understand, it's more like a metaphysical corruption that "infected" the path between reality and the source of your/their powers.
>>
>>54046677
Hey! Nice to have you back.
>>
>>54046677
The thread is slow af right now it might be a while before you get critiques. I skimmed it and let me just say that I like the administration tree.
>>
File: IMG_1113.png (174KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.png
174KB, 500x458px
>>54046609
Well, if we're talking in-setting means Archmastery IS the solution, because Archmages can generate somethig called a golden road that gives them a personal highway to and from the platonic realms removed from the material universe by the Abyss. If you're talking about removing it from that level-I don't think there's ever been a definite statement on that in the game.

Nobody seems to have succeeded even though Archmages have existed for a while, but that could be because the Exarchs-the atlantean sorcerer-tyrants that allegedly conquered the platonic realms-want the world to be miserable because that makes it easier to control. It's not clear if anyone's really trying; some of the esoteric spinoff sub-splats focus on combatting or controlling the Abyss' corruption, but never to the degree of lasting change; this seems to be a limitation of the Legacies given they're all roughly comparable in advantages.

And the ambiguity of the fall of atlantis means you gotta fanwank a LOT about the exact nature of the event that caused/summoned the Abyss in the fist place. There's definitely no definitive in-universe theory beyond the fact no mage has ever solved the issue on a wide scope, but beyond that whether it's possible or even relevant is something you may need to fanwank.
>>
>>54046764
Myrmidont deserves most of the thanks, thanks to RL I've had very little time to work on it - intro, pics, some of the general perks, some items and drawbacks, and the starship section, but mostly just copy editing and putting it into pdf form. If this gets well received though I hope to move up from "editor" to "author" for the next jump, whatever it ends up being.
>>
>>54046677
>Applies a Wraith Hive ship aesthetic to any of your properties - dark biotech, dim blue lighting, webbing, and a low mist
So, is this /just/ aesthetics, or does it actually make your buildings biotech? If so, does that affect its qualities? Will you need to feed/otherwise take care of them?
>>
>>54046677
>No universal tech perk
>no option to purchase Atlantis itself

God fucking damn it you were supposed to make this BETTER than Red's shitty SG-1 jump.
>>
>>54046895
Another fish hook for you.
>>
>>54046891
For 50 CP it's just aesthetics. Would you like a more expensive "full conversion" option, and how much would you be willing to pay?

>>54046895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrQu8UIEj5g
>>
File: Lieger.jpg (96KB, 438x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lieger.jpg
96KB, 438x700px
Could I teach the Charms needed to create Third Circles to companions if they are Solars and not Infernals?

Also, how hard is for an Infernal to learn those charms on their own?
>>
>>54046947
Only if they're Eclipse caste.
>>
What perks exist to increase the competency of your co-workers, /jc/.

And can I get an order of these perks for real life so that I no longer get a half-assed text at midnight saying "Ohey sorry for the last minute but we just changed your schedule to opening shift."

Spoilers aside I really would like some of them perks.
>>
>>54046947
>Could I teach the Charms needed to create Third Circles to companions if they are Solars and not Infernals?

No, these are Heretical charms. Cannot be learned by anyone but Infernals.

>Also, how hard is for an Infernal to learn those charms on their own?

They would need to be Essence 8 and learn two Shintai charms from two different Yozis to start unlocking the path.

Also, the charms that lead to creating your own Third Circles are Heretical, meaning that if you pursue them while in Creation, the Yozis are not going to be very happy about it.
>>
File: IMG_1114.png (112KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.png
112KB, 500x600px
>>54046947
>>54046953
Actually, a sidebar mentions that as Infernals are becoming somethig that is explicitly not a Primordial, the Eclipse banner and Primordial Principle Emulation explicitly do NOT work on their Charms, so you can't teach them by default. The question is whether Solars can develop upgrades to PPE which I desperately hope not

As an essence 8 Heretical charm, 8 weeks before relevant modifiers
>>
>>54046677
I think the drawbacks Unscheduled Activation and The Iris Is Closed are too harsh for their amount of points - they basically limit you to hyperdrive space travel or out of jump transit.
>>
>>54046976
You can increase your employees and subordinates competency in OreGairu
>>
>>54046933
Is it just me, or does the Ion Cannon firing look like one of those shitty animation edits to motionless pics?
>>
>>54046976
bard class in D&D
>>
File: guardians.jpg (189KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
guardians.jpg
189KB, 474x640px
is it possible to absorb the DNA of a Guardian of the universe (with primal evolution from star craft: zerg for example)? I'd like to be a big headed little alien and order the green lanterns to go on suicide missions
>>
>>54046991
On the other hand, 200 is all you need to buy an (undiscounted!) hyperdrive-capable freighter, and except for a few evacuation episodes much of the Expeditionary staff never left Atlantis. Hmm. 150 each? Or would you prefer an alternative change more points?

>>54047004
It's not just you, but keep in mind that wasn't bad for 1980.
>>
>>54047089
I'd make Unscheduled Activation +200cp, and get rid of The Iris Is Closed. Being sent to random habitable planets every time you go through a stargate is bad enough without it literally killing you.
Sure the freighter costs 200cp, but it'll take days or weeks to get anywhere.
>>
File: 1349324384051.jpg (119KB, 405x429px) Image search: [Google]
1349324384051.jpg
119KB, 405x429px
>>54046984
>Which I desperately hope not
>Implying you can stop Solars from stealing your gimmick even if it IS the apotheosis beyond mortal, god, and primordial into an even greater being.
>Implying they won't do it even better and become SUPER greater beings.
>>
>>54047029
You should be able to, but the Oans are nothing special physically.
>>
>>54047183
not physically, i was just wondering, because they are clearly normal biological beings, but just so fucking OP as a race that it is ridiculous.
I mean it just took a dozen or so of them to fight off the anti-monitor...
>>
>>54047214
Well they're one of those 'first races to evolve ever' types, so they've had billions of years to develop as a space-faring civilization.
>>
How easy would it be to use the Web of Infinity to locate and open a portal to someone you know well but who is in a different dimension, such as hell in a setting like Marvel or DC where there may be more than one Hell?
>>
Other than the obvious -2 byte file (which is worthless if you think about it) what anomalous items from SCP are fun to pick up?
>>
>>54046677
Does this have continuity with the SG-1 jump?
>>
>>54047400

Boneless Pizza
>>
>>54047450
The only anomalous item that involves pizza is the ritual that summons a single pepperoni pizza. I am curious about what kind of pizza might have bones though.
>>
File: SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.2.pdf (338KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 1.3.2.pdf
338KB, 1x1px
Hey Hey. I completely forgot to take care of this because work destroys me and puts me in an all day coma.

Here's the updated jump with the listed Backgrounds, Engines, And Weight Classes as promised. No other changes besides that.
>>
>>54047417
While I'm not averse to adding a +0 CP continuity option if Red's cool with it, there is a problem to overcome in that the Expedition sets out before the SG-1 jump ends and could easily be butterflied away by what happens.
>>
>>54045280
>probably not to stuff like Lord of Light?
It depends.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46086233/#46094115
>>
>>54047516
Just note in the description that somehow STARGATE atlantis hasn't been butterflied away. Done.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54047166
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "SUPER" GREATER BEING, Fair Eyes. GET OUTTA MY bedroom FACTORY-CATHEDRAL OF SORCERY AND SHIT

>>54047400
Also, I nominate TOTLEIGH Software's two known videogames, the latest releases of a former galaxy-destroying space god who decided to retire and pursue the American dream by starting a videogame company...for other eldritch deities.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2527
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2219

>>54046976
To Set You Up For Success (Gargantia), Jumper Rules (Tomb Kings), The League of Jumper (The Dark Knight trilogy), Master of the Order (Lone Wolf), Hardboiled Operator (Black Lagoon), Coordinated Subordinates (Victoria 2), We're Here For You! (Macross), Golden Legacy/Stand With Me Atop This World (Majikoi) and Get a Tream So Damn Mean (Jormungand)

...I guess Prosperity of the Sun from Solars is alright too
>>
Hey Heavens, would Pokemon work as samples for Fusion in the Metroid jump?
>>
>>54046677
What is the JTA gene retrovirus/JTA sequence?
>>
>>54047484
Thanks mister dragon.
>>
Is there a place I can view Bancho's build?
I'm curious on his perks/items.
>>
>>54043601
>>54043654
Fate GO drawback idea, when summoning servants you can never get any servant you specifically want no matter how many summonings you preform. You will forget you took this drawback.
>>
>>54047651
A part of the jump I need to fix. It (or something like it if I change it up) will basically lock technology to Jumper "DNA" like Ancient tech is locked to Ancient DNA signature.

Need to crash to bed, tired.
>>
>>54047702
give me a second and I'll update copy of the build I have on the drive.
>>
>>54047702
>>54047738
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1NV2V5LZZSFaFg5UDZjbGs1ZEE/view?usp=sharing

here you go.
>>
File: 13a4fe33f2184641859ab912c8d10fe4.jpg (495KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
13a4fe33f2184641859ab912c8d10fe4.jpg
495KB, 1500x1500px
>>54047709
Why did I get drawn into this game?
I had things I wanted to do today.
So many things.
But now I'm cursing at a screen for getting so many fat sabers and my internet connection for being so spotty.
>>
>>54047484
I'm losing my mind, I could have sworn you posted this exact update within the last few days.
>>
>>54047702
Be warned it's 479 pages and Some of it is about as bad as I get.
>>
>>54047816
So Jumper's How did you first contact?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUJk2AhRCw
>>
File: EXTERMINATUS.jpg (308KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
EXTERMINATUS.jpg
308KB, 1200x1553px
>>54047841
Pic related.
>>
>>54047813
He posted an update, I think this is a different update. Unless I'm a figment of your imagination, and you need to take your meds RIGHT NOW
>>
File: Lucifer morningstar.jpg (631KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer morningstar.jpg
631KB, 1230x1920px
can you defeat him yet jumpers?
Do you even want to?
>>
>>54047860
Wait, the Imperium kills catgirls?
>>
>>54047914

Those are furries nigga
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54047914
the imperium kills anything that isn't a Sanctioned abhuman,Where have you been?
>>54047912
probably not, I'm only around mid DC cosmic, whereas he is upper DC cosmic.

I'm actually not sure, he's basically the archetype I am built from,I'm just a bit more prosocial.
>>
>>54043876

Who's Jojo OC is this?
>>
>>54047912
>Can
Probably yes. There are enough perks to do that if he is confident enough that he can tank the first shoot. And there are perks for making people underestimate you aside from his massive ego.

>Want to
Not really. He is not really one to judge unless you are messing directly with him or his business.
>>
File: godzilla destroys.gif (4MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla destroys.gif
4MB, 400x200px
>>54047941
>>54047943
Then the Imperium will be destroyed.
>>
>>54048267

Because they kill furries?
>>
File: 1497750334572.png (136KB, 626x258px) Image search: [Google]
1497750334572.png
136KB, 626x258px
>>54048267
>>54047943
>>54047941
>>54047914
>>54047860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
>>
>>54046677
Is 'Still Me' necessary? I figure just about everyone is okay with using teleportation technology and the like with or without a perk?

Is implying that a transmat beam kills you and ends the chain unless you've bought this one perk from this one jump going to cause issues in the long run?
>>
>>54048368
Some of us a little autistic when it comes to teleportation.
>>
File: Breath of Fire 2 Kattia.jpg (81KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
Breath of Fire 2 Kattia.jpg
81KB, 640x520px
>>54048322
They probably look more like this.
>>
>>54048261
>if he is confident
>if

That's a big problem. He's not just one of those phenomenal cosmic beings, he's a phenomenal cosmic being who never ever second guesses. And part of his ego is not making mistakes, so he'd be actively fighting those perks as well as you.
>>
>>54046677
Hi Amry, I understand you've gone to bed, but I'm a bit too excited about this and hope you'll read this post after you get up.
Firstly, the jump is great. Still a WIP, obviously, but shaping up to be great. Thank you for all your hard work thus far and to come.
I do have a question/suggestion for you, that I hope will be useful:
If you take Stargate Network Schematics and one of the larger ships types, like a city-ship, can you also include the ability to build outposts to go along with the gate?
>>
Why is magecraft getting weaker in Nasu?
>>
>>54049058
Simply put: Too many humans being alive in the same time and place degrading it through meme magic, like TInkerbell dying when you don't believe in magic crossed with climate change
>>
>>54049066
Not him but, are we fiat backed so ours wouldn't do that?
>>
>>54049058

Basically the collective will of humanity has been hijacking Earth's laws and slowly replacing Gaia's mythical fantasy world with a more mundane one.
>>
>>54049096
I think so. Like, it won't be able to get any better, but it also won't be able to get any worse.
>>
>>54049096
Well yours shouldn't degrade any further than it already has, you won't be getting old school powerful magecraft unless you buy a high magecraft rank as a servant.

True Magic is still bullshit until humans come up with a way to replace it with science though.
>>
>>54049119
Does that mean I should kill all humans, or the collective will atleast?
>>
>>54047914
Fun fact, catgirls are actually allowed in the imperium. They are sanctioned mutants.
>>
>>54049158
Well if you kill all the non magic humans the magic should get stronger again but the Counter Guard may take offence to that. By may I mean will and by offence I mean SuddenlyServants.gif.
>>
>>54049165
Finally, some sanity from the Imperium!
The Emperor Protects, our right to catgirls!
>>
>>54049155
Which lets be fair humans have pretty much industrialized the fuck out of shit magic to make it just as good as true magic in some cases.

Like time travelling army of servants.
>>
>>54049158
Why??? What benefit would there be for that?
>>
>>54049158
That depends, how confident are you about taking on the Counter Force?
>>
>>54049216
Well from what he said it sounded like humans are making the world full of magic into a regular world like ours, so the best way to do it is to get rid of the problem since I like magic.

>>54049239
Pretty confident actually, although it would probably be annoying with all the hax some have.
>>
A question about DC Occult, specifically the Hell in a Handbasket scenario.
How dangerous are these demons/what perks should i get to reliably win against them?
And do my companions get transported there with me (making things easier) or am i alone/separated?

My current build is Half-Blood with Jumper, Princess of Jumpworld, Carefully Chosen Words, Blessing of Death, Blessing of Delirium and Blessing of Dream, so i'm kinda low on actual power since the scenario strips out of jump powers until you get out.
I thought about picking up Real Magic since Dimension Lord should serve well enough on the power front, but i'm not sure if it's enough to win/not die.
>>
>>54047484
Perfect.
>>
>>54049058
Humans and science are killing Mystery. The solution is kill all humans, but that tends to result in Alaya taking offense and then Solomon shows up with his planetary ring of excaliburs.
>>
>>54049417
>Solomon shows up with his planetary ring of excaliburs.
I still can't help but marvel at that bs.
>>
>>54049417
>his planetary ring of excaliburs.
Wut?
>>
>>54049417
The better solution is to introduce humanity to fun and magic so that they stop making the world boring. Also waifu Archetype Earth.
>>
>>54049158

No. It has the problem that somehow timelines end if humanity dies out(not sure how Notes works with that) and isn't really necessary.

The 'laws of humanity' that are restricting supernatural stuff had to be 'anchored' to the surface of the world. That anchor (or at least one of them) is Arthuria's spear rhongomyniad, and apparently if it breaks the world of fantasy would be able to regain control. So you can just break it. This would however have the side effect of killing most of humanity do to them no longer being able to breath ether, but that's going to occur anyway once Gaia dies.

Although technically the power decline might be an illusion caused by magi generally being backstabbing mad scientist jerks. Since there's a lot of stuff that could improve their power that gets completely ignored.

Oh also on a side not eventually supernatural powers will sort of improve again once Gaia is dead.

>>54049283

I should probably clarify that while that's apparently whats occurring other stuff makes it actually succeeding highly unlikely.

Also on a side note they don't explain why but my theory is that It's to increase the chances of surviving the ancient alien weapon that routinely purges advanced civilizations in the solar system. Mostly since it's tools can turn into almost invincible giants by absorbing magic energy and power from 'the results of intellect'.

It's also possibly that it might be a side effect of there just being too many on Earth since apparently the world of humanity covers the solar system by the time of Extella. Most of which humanity isn't using

Also on an amusing to me side note concerning the decline in magic there is a super secret almost lost magic technique for having super magical abilities (at least compared to normal magi). This technique is called breathing and walking properly.

Yes in the nasuverse modern humans forgot how to breath properly.
>>
>>54049482
You know what this reminds me of? That perk that's supposed to make the earth treat you like it's favorite kid.
>>
>>54049519
I believe using it to waifu earth was mentioned when the perk was first introduced.
>>
So instead of killing all the non magi, what happens if you make EVERYONE capable of using magecraft?
>>
>>54049553
Fantasy becomes reality again and everything is a-ok?
>>
>>54046677
>get a fucking Daedalus
Aw yiss

Time to REMOVE WRAITH
>>
>>54049494
>Yes in the nasuverse modern humans forgot how to breath properly.
....isn't that like most humans in our world? Breathing and moving properly instead of with inefficient movements is a pretty big thing in reality too.
>>
>>54049547
What Jump ?
>>
>>54049553
Magecraft becomes pretty much useless, because spells are shared across all users. If a million people know a spell, it's going to be lucky to have an observable effect at all, if it even works.
>>
>>54046895
>Lantean City Ship – 1000 CP
>A vaguely snowflake-shaped city, 4km to 6km in diameter, with facilities to support space travel. You won't have the city of Atlantis, but instead another City-Ship of the same design that can be made
functional with only a little bit of work – perhaps one captured from the Asurans, or one abandoned on, about, inside or under another lost world since the time of the Ancients. Comes with three mostly
empty ZPMs (enough for cruising around for a while, but you’ll want to avoid a fight), an intergalactic class hyperdrive and a modicum of functional drone missiles. It's no warship, but makes up for it with all the benefits of city living - spectacular towers and plenty of space for living and research facilities with a large population; even enough space for a Daedelus-Class to land on it. Does not come with its own Stargate.
>>
>>54049494
>breathing and walking properly.
Kiritsugu knew how to do it, right? I recall reading that somewhere.
>>
>>54049456
One of his NPs is a ring around the planet made up of a shitton of Excalibur-tier attacks that he can direct at you.

He's Grand Caster for a fucking reason.
>>
>>54049547
I was thinking spontaneous adoption from Gaea, but her trying to husbando me is good too.
>>54049575
...It involved tree people. And SB.
>>
>>54049575
The Gods are Bastards.
>>
>>54049482
>introduce humanity to magic
Mystery is diluted, magic is gone.
>>
>>54049628
Teach them Final Fantasy Job Classes? Tactics Advanced has a clause that you actually can do this afterwards.
>>
>>54049553

Honestly it's probably not worth it do to the following.

1. Magecraft is painful to use. Like I remember descriptions like 'malevolent chill and agony'. So most people would probably not bother.

2. Magecraft is technically based on a downgraded version of a natural but rare process. Oh and the 'modern' system was made by an entity planning on destroying the world and replacing it because mortality annoys it.

3. On average the abilities of the genetically engineered grain (ether) adapted post-humans
in the future are better.

>>54049570

I kind of figured that it should be hard to screw up an automatic process. Guess I was wrong.

>>54049592

No clue. Although I think Medea's master had something close, but without the super magic part do to it not being 'natural'.
>>
>>54049763
Just because you can do it automatically does not mean you are automatically doing it right. There's always ways to improve, particularly efficiency wise. Just because you know how to move your legs doesn't mean you know the fastest and most stable ways to walk in various weather conditions and on various unstable surfaces.
>>
>>54049628
Zauber ist tot! Zauber bleibt tot! Und wir haben ihn getötet! Wie trösten wir uns, die Mörder aller Mörder?
>>
>>54049809
What is this, misquoted Nietzsche?
>>
>>54049763
>Oh and the 'modern' system was made by an entity planning on destroying the world and replacing it because mortality annoys it.
Pretty sure it was revealed to not actually be him. But a demon possessing him.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54046083
I believe so, yes.
>>54047631
You mean samples from the Pokemon or the whole Pokemon? If the former, yes. If the latter...what the fuck is wrong with you, man?

Alright, so, I have no idea where Wukong is or the next time he's going to be online. I'm going to at least finish the work I promised to do (Caste/undiscounted perks, 'normal' items and drawbacks) and leave the rest for him to add to when he gets on. He planned to update the jump incrementally in the long run, anyhow. This means no Manses, new Artifacts or big sweeping changes for now, though.

Of the two Caste perk trees I haven't updated (Night and Eclipse), any perks you want to see kept/changed, and if so, any suggestions on what they do?

Similarly, what do you all suggest in regards to drawbacks?
>>
>>54049843

Yep. That demon (well technically group of demons) Goetia is the one planning on doing that because it thinks mortality is stupid. Basically it set history on fire so it can use the process to fuel a spell to reverse time to before Earth formed, and replace it with a world without a concept of death.
>>
>>54049831
Magic is dead rather than god
>>
>>54049591
You know I think I prefer the 500CP Ancient City Ship, based on the Tower, to the full fledged Lantean City-Ship, based on Atlantis.
There's a lot fo room for customisation and making it in your own image with the Ancient City Ship. No need to remove the things you don't like, they're already gone, you can just go ahead and build.
A most of the really useful systems like Drone weapons have examples elsewhere in the setting you could copy and include in the building work, potentially to a larger extent than is normally found in City-ships (seriously, City-ships really should have more weapons and far more drones).
You'd also find it easier to integrate really fundamental things like proper energy generation (seriously, three batteries and that's it. Lanteans, I am disappointed) with that starting point, and there is nothing stopping you from including a lot of useful features ground-up rather than as tacked-on afterthoughts. Such as cloaking, OC FLT methods, and so on,

Yeah, I really like that idea.
When the jumps finished, that is what I'm going to go for, assuming it's still an option.
>>
I want to shit on the Time Lords' stupid smug faces. Is there anywhere I can get technology superior to what they have?
>>
>>54049956
You're probably right. Just hit up supcom or something and 'borrow' the designs for Atlantis to get it back to minimum functionality, then start making drones like no tomorrow.

>>54049965
Find the time jumper and then plug it into the ancient city ship.
>>
>>54049902
That doesn't sound so bad on the face of it. Tell me, where does it all go horribly wrong?

>>54049965
Ancients from Stargate tech seems like a good starting point. There are precursor races in Star Trek that are pretty stronk!, but outside of the Q, nowhere near the Time Lords level.
Given also that Time Lords power and capability is really vague, arbitrary and plot-dependant rather than consistent, you're gonna have a hard time. Good luck anyway.

Also consider Futurama, Stellaris, Star Wars (Rakkatan/Star Forge tech), DC and Marvel.
>>
File: Fate Stay Night.pdf (761KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Stay Night.pdf
761KB, 1x1px
So I finally got around to trying out the UBW abridged series. It's actually incredible, hilarious yet still remaining true to the series and being just as badass as the original canon, if not more so. So to celebrate, a minor little update to the drawback section.
>>
>>54050050
"I want that!"
>>
>>54049965
Not till we get a Xeelee jump or similar.
>>
>>54049965
I suggest orokin tech from warframe, it also runs on bullshit except it has a bit of the warp mixed in.
>>
>>54050021
>Just hit up supcom or something and 'borrow' the designs for Atlantis to get it back to minimum functionality, then start making drones like no tomorrow.
That is a great idea, thanks anon.
Although, if you did things the other way, you could import the City Ship as your ACU, couldn't you?

>>54050050
Which channel, please? There are a couple of abridged versions about I think.

>>54050070
Is that the series with the Shrike?
>>
>>54049965

Possibly, but the difficulty would depend on if you consider the expanded universe canon or if your just going by the tv series.

However the simple option would be to get a magic/technology conversion perk.

Although if you consider the eu canon beating them in a tech contest is a waste of time. Mostly since it would probably be more amusing to remind them that the only reason they don't believe in 'magic' is because they literally tore being able to do so out of their species because they wanted to be more ration. I repeat the Time Lords gave themselves hereditary brain damage to be rational in the eu.
>>
>>54050107
Drawback specifies the version. It's Blazing Azure Crows one.
>>
>>54050050
Is removing the worms from worm slut possible?
>>
>>54050130
Sure.
>>
>>54050050
Oh, hey! Anon who first asked you about it, here. Glad you enjoyed it – I thought it was funny.
>>
>>54050107
>City ship ACU
You madman. Well, it would be cool, but at that point I suppose it's a tossup between having a function city ship anytime soon and having an utterly badass ACU. I think I used GLA's Interceptor (blue) for mine? Or was that Lagann?
>>
>>54050128
Watching now. thanks.
Why does Shirou need so many pipes? I shall find out!
>>
>>54049895
>Of the two Caste perk trees I haven't updated (Night and Eclipse), any perks you want to see kept/changed, and if so, any suggestions on what they do?
I'd like to see them all changed, to be honest.

...I'd suggest something to just fuck with their Anima for Nights, supressing and flaring it as they please (since they're the ones that get lesser stuff for that), buuut that's already in the Drop-In tree.

So, maybe base a perk on the tale of Seven-Finger Wu? That kinda trickery and larceny seems like the essential Night experience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FqViticwNuam9lbVJBWFhJM2s/view?usp=sharing

Eclipses could have a perk to make their diplomatic immunity apply to other worlds as well as the 200?

For drawbacks. Maybe your Exaltation belonged to a Deathlord before the Usurpation, and now they want to 'acquire' you as one of their Abyssals, attempting to capture and torture you until you give in? Like Arianna?
>>
>>54050050
I'm still sad that JUMPER is pretty much unbeatable for my build, because I love the premise.
>>
>>54050122
Also they were constantly hacking off bits of the universe to prevent any magic from working. After their species got wrecked, magic started coming back.
>>
>>54050107
>Is that the series with the Shrike?
That's Hyperion, which might stand a chance.
>>
>>54050156
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion. Took me a while but I eventually got onto it.

>>54050171
Indeed. Sadly, removing the problem would ruin the premise.
>>
>>54049895
Keychain of Creation drawback?
>>
>>54050137
Would taking a quick dive into the sun and letting a 1up bring me back be enough?
>>
>>54050211
Oh, you mean the drawback? No, you're stuck with those for the duration of the jump. I thought you were talking about Sakura.
>>
>>54050231
...Well, i can't exactly fault you for that mistake.
>>
>>54050023

>That doesn't sound so bad on the face of it. Tell me, where does it all go horribly wrong?

Well after the timeline gets set on fire the survivors a.k.a. Chaldea gather an army of Heroic Spirits to repair history. Then a Deus Ex Machina depowers Goetia. Oh and to clarify Goetia's plan isn't to make humanity immortal, but to retroactively erase everything, and recreate the world with a single immortal species under its protection.
>>
>>54050050
Hell Yeah! Bro time with Actually-Satan!
>>
>>54050231
*sensible chuckle*
>>
File: shepard dancing.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shepard dancing.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
Jumpers! You have all these skills, but is there any area where you're still hopelessly inept?
>>
On that note about what rank would Shephard's charisma be if they were a servant, considering what they did in life?
>>
>>54050163
I can work with this, yes.
>>54050209
I mean you could jump Mortal Heroes, take the relevant Keychain drawback, then take the continuity drawback? I'm not against adding it anyways, mind. Gauntlets aren't for everyone, and all.
>>54050392
Impulse control.
>>
>>54050419
A-
>>
File: 1439813170821.png (69KB, 298x562px) Image search: [Google]
1439813170821.png
69KB, 298x562px
>>54050392
I still can't whistle......
>>
>>54050419
So he'd be a Rider, with the Normandy as his Noble Phantasm?
>>
File: 1498032674844.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498032674844.png
345KB, 727x720px
>>54050392
Interpersonal relationships.
>>
>>54050392
Two facedness
>>
File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>54050505
Turns out living hundreds of years as a scientific wizard hermit is bad for your social skills.
>>
>>54050392
Not being lazy and procastinating.
>>
>>54049965
Fuck the Doctor Who Jump
>>
>>54050564
>tfw you're terrified that centuries without needing to conform have turned you into a gigantic cringefest that your charisma perks prevent people from noticing
>>
File: 1436116550128.jpg (4MB, 9001x5063px) Image search: [Google]
1436116550128.jpg
4MB, 9001x5063px
>>54050392
Still a sucker for a pretty face
>>
>>54050392
Being an actual person.

I hollowed myself out long ago into little more than a distressingly polite vessel for increasing psychic power.
>>
>>54050647
>face
>>
>>54050647
>face
>>
File: 1371425422027.gif (987KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1371425422027.gif
987KB, 500x281px
>>54050687
Well, maybe not just the face. Maybe.
>>
>>54050647
She does have a pretty... face
>>
>>54050740
>pic
The true reason the hero wanted peace.
>>
File: economics.gif (1004KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
economics.gif
1004KB, 480x270px
>>54050762
It's a crime there is non canon companion option in her jump
>>
200 - Improbable Concealment Technique - The Night Caste has no shortage of stealthy warriors and spies, able to vanish from the mind's eye even if they had just finished talking to someone out in the open not even a second before. But what of the future, of foes with senses beyond the five, or someone the Solar happens to bump into on accident? By simply covering their face with something - anything from a mask, the shade of a hat, or a piece of cabbage will enhance their stealth prowess. Not only will they much more easily vanish from sight, whether from mundane ability or Charms, but those with supernatural or enhanced senses...anything from the ability to see the future, to predict the Jumper's movements, tracking or any other indirect method of detection - simply fails to work until the Jumper chooses to fight or reveal themselves. This includes technology beyond this world, such as radar or similar devices.

I had fun with this one. How's it look?
>>
>>54050793
Houserule that shit my man.
>>
>>54050881
Looks real good to me.
>>
>>54050620
How do you think the elder things from beyond time came abour? They forgot to socialize. Looking at them makes you insane because of cringe factor.
>>
>>54050982
Cringe so hard your eyes end up inside your skull.
>>
>>54050881
You finished Dies Irea, what did you think of Schreiber's voice? I think it was pretty cool especially when he activated his briah by saying Nilfheim FenrisWolf, it just seemed great, even when he went full psycho and his voice echoed.
>>
>>54050740
Someone really needs to redo that jump. It is a steaming pile right now.
>>
>>54050392
Scared of literally everything.
>>
>>54051004
REEEEEEE
CAN'T REDO JUMPS WITHOUT PERMISSION OF POTENTIALLY LONG GONE CREATOR!!!
>>
>>54050647
>No Manyuu Hikenchou jump
Obviously way too lewd, but I'm still sad. There are some good waifus there.

Also, the author supposedly got sick of the fanservice stuff and turned it into a serious samurai drama.
>>
File: ball.gif (965KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
ball.gif
965KB, 245x171px
>>54050793
Isnt she the hero's' waifu though?
>>
>>54051131
Not if you get there first
>>
>>54051002
It was pretty great. Honestly, the majority of the voice-acting was pretty spot-on and awesome. Nobody sounded out of place, though Spinne's voice made me want to drill a nail into my ears. Probably fits for him, though. Most of the fun I got was spotting the dissonance between the translated text and the actual Engrish or words being said by the cast, though.

400 - Seven-Finger Jumper - Once, there was (or never was) a Solar who had snuck past the Gates of Heaven, past the watchful eyes of Sidereals centuries his senior and stole from the most sacred Garden within. Then, he left and returned again, disguised as one of those senior Sidereals, tricking a young Exalt into giving away a powerful artifact he was made to safeguard, and the theft was not noticed until days later. Most remarkable of all, this Solar had not activated a single Charm - they used their own wits, cunning, and tenacity to fool those he had spoken to, and vanish without a trace. This tale has been woven into your own abilities - your prowess in spying, espionage, theft, larceny, and trickery is second-to-none. You can trick the hearts of men, Exalts, and even beings vastly beyond yourself, and steal from under the noses of all but the most paranoid and powerful of foes. All with a laugh on your lips and the wind on your feet.
>>
>>54050793
Its on my list of things to do when I get time off work. Hell if someone wants to alter the jump right now to add canon companion option at 100 cp but no free cp added on you have my blessings to go for it.

>>54051060
Im here though just super busy at work.

>>54051004
Yeah I really dont mind, if someone can do it better Im all for it.

Wrll thats my lunch hour and thread time I goy to get back to work.

If anyone has a problem with my jumps just twll me, most of the time I will eaither try to fix it, explain my side, or say yeah go ahead and redo it. Im here Im just swamped with work 19 hpurs a day.
>>
File: symphohugs.gif (397KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
symphohugs.gif
397KB, 512x288px
>>54051206
>19 hours a day

Don't worry, it gets better eventually.

Right?
>>
>>54051248
Maybe around xmas, thats when I get vacation.
>>
>>54050647
She's got basically the same face as most anime characters.

Looks more like you're a sucker for a pair of tig ol bitties.
>>
>>54050881
"Ignore me. I am simply a cabbage. I don't matter to fate."
You're going to make the Pattern Spiders cry.
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>54051332
Even better, combo it with The Fog of Legend in the same jump and attribute all your deeds to said disguise. As far as everyone is concerned, the fate of all Creation was changed by a floating piece of cabbage.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Any thoughts on my Peter Pan jump?

In addition to the changes I made to Tiger Lily and Tinkerbell's companion options last time, I've made a few more adjustments to Tink's option, including the price.

Oh, and I added in a bunch of extra pictures, while also rearranging the order of the perks and items so they're organized by background.
>>
>>54050881
Seems op for 200.
>>
>>54051206
>>54051311
Hopefully nothing got borked in the converting but here's the canon companion thing.
>>
File: L1HoH3r.gif (493KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
L1HoH3r.gif
493KB, 500x358px
>>54051373
The cabbage of legend.
>>
>>54051454
>>54034305?
>>
File: doom does it again.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
doom does it again.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>54049965
Marvel Magic magitech route.
>>
>>54051454
Thanks coolest of cats!

Now everyone can finally get those huge tracts of economically savvy land.

I appreciate it.
>>
>>54051552
Since we are on the subject of that jump, do imported companions receive an origin?
>>
If I wanted to make my own version of the Servant summoning ritual or connection to the throne of heroes, could I make it work without the third true magic or the greater grail of Fuyuki?

I just want to hang out with everyone again. Or barring that, make legendary heroes of other universes fight like pokemon!
>>
>>54051415
Looks good to me.
>>
>>54051580
They can be any free background or buy in to a non free one with their cp.
>>
>>54051639
Probably, but you're still going to need SOME form of magic or clarketech.
>>
Did bancho died? His chain is in uploads.
>>
>>54051454
>>54051552
Awesome. Thanks you two.
>>
>>54051648
That's good, thanks. I was mostly making sure that my changes to the companions, like Tiger Lily taking a band of warriors with her and Tink being able to sacrifice herself to save your life, were okay with people.
>>
>>54051117
>serious samurai drama
Then it's not lewd anymore.
>>
>>54051639
Perhaps use the First, some training boosters, and a bit of time to create servants whole cloth.
>>
>>54051713
I think somebody uploads any PDF that gets posted here to the drive. bancho posted his chain earlier in response to somebody curious about his build.
>>
>>54051713
He's still here, so how can he be dead?
>>
>>54051509
It's sort of shelved at the minute, largely because I'm really not sure what to do with tears and that was the main reason for the update IIRC (on top of a purchasable sea slug environment and a companion import option).

Basically what it comes down to is that I could add the slug and the companion import in a few minutes but the tear stuff is a bit of a headache. Probably will do that for now and come back to the tear stuff if I have a better idea of how to make it less niche without unbalancing things.

>>54051552
>>54051725
No worries.
>>
>>54051799
Weren't you also going to reduce the price of the Elisabeth companion?
>>
File: IMG_1368.png (3MB, 3490x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.png
3MB, 3490x1700px
>>54048402
Problem is that, every 7 or years every cell in your body had been replaced. So teleportation wouldn't really replace you with a copy of you, no more than aging would.
>>
>>54051515
To be honest, I'm pretty sure the Doctor has actually beaten things that were basically Beyonders.
>>
>>54051979
Iirc, that doesn't apply to your brain. Y'know, the thing responsible for consciousness.
>>
200 - Diplomatic Immunity - Ancient oaths sworn by the Fair Folk and the defeated Yozi allow Solars of the Eclipse Caste to enter as guests of honor on any legitimate business with such beings, unable to be harmed or attacked unless the Solar themselves chooses to harm them first. These oaths now echo with you into future jumps and for all beings you encounter from this point on - on any sort of legitimate or diplomatic business, your foes or clients must treat you accordingly to their laws of hospitality, and will not attempt to harm or attack the Solar. Though they may attempt to use trickery or pretend they are under no such obligations, this oath is sacrosanct and cannot be broken unless under just cause (the Solar has openly stolen from or harmed the ones entreating them, for instance.).

How's this look? Mostly concerned with the wording.
>>
>>54052011
Yeah, but the Doctor beat the Timelords and the canned squid they were fighting.
>>
>>54051979
That's not entirely true. Replacement time varies from one part of the body to the next, and in some cases (tooth enamel, cells in the eye lens, cerebral cortex neurons) persist throughout your life. The neurons are the key bit there, since those are what your brains run on.
>>
>>54051979
I like the first supergirl there best I think.
>>
>>54051849
Yeah much cheaper. Want her to be consistent with the imports as consistency is king.
>>
>>54051979
Why does Supergirl have black hair?
>>
>>54052043
>Being a materialist
>Not embracing dualism
>>
>>54050050
Is it possible to take a Servant and Command Seals without being involved in the Grail War?
IE jumper somehow summoning a servant on their own and only being involved in the grail war to the extent that other masters/servants will probably attack us due to mistaking us for rivals in a fight we have nothing to do with.
>>
>>54052075
Its rule 63 superman.
>>
File: 3801771-ddddooom.jpg (247KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
3801771-ddddooom.jpg
247KB, 1024x788px
>>54052011
Yeah, but Doom did it both times they showed up. And he has done other pretty crazy things during the years. There is a reason of having a perk related to stealing powers from gods and other entities in his perk-line

Also, the Doctor is not the Time Lords. He is far above them.

Basically the only difference between Doom and the Doctor is that Doom plot armor only lasts until Reed arrive to defeat him. If you are not Reed, however, you are screwed.
>>
>>54051979
Consciousness isn't based on matter. It's based on continued electrical impulses in your brain. If you destroyed someone and then recreated them on an atomic level exactly as they were, the electrical impulses would be different and their mind would be gone.
>>
File: IMG_1393.jpg (384KB, 1982x1601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.jpg
384KB, 1982x1601px
>>54052067
>>54052075
That's Superwoman from Earth-11.
>>
>>54052100
Clara Kent?
>>
>>54052110
>>54052100
Wow. Fem Aquaman is actually pretty cute.
>>
>>54052110
Wow. So other than an island full of gay super men this looks like the best dc world. Jump when?
>>
>>54052103
And the fact that the Doctor's basically a smug brat whereas DOOM is dedicated to preventing an apocalyptic future.
>>
File: lawful evil villain and minion.jpg (79KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
lawful evil villain and minion.jpg
79KB, 560x300px
>>54052153
>DOOM is dedicated to preventing an apocalyptic future

Only in some story-lines. In others he just wants to rule the world. But to be fair, he treats his citizens and followers pretty well as long as they don't actively go against him.
>>
>>54051415
>Any thoughts on my Peter Pan jump?
Well, you could record the jump vocally, and have the first Audio Book Jump? I kid, I kid.

>Star-Talking (250 CP)
The reorganization makes things look a lot cleaner, noticed this perk as the only thing ending in a 50 (besides 50 CP stuff) and it stands out. Couple things. If you raised it to 300 CP you could make the Stardust item discounted to Star-Talkers. Sort of a two tier thing, 300 CP to talk to stars, 600 CP to talk to stars and explain where the stardust is coming from.

I also need to ask because it is not stated anywhere, blowing out a star won't blow out the sun, right? Like you can fly up to Alpha Centauri wherever you see it and blow it out, and that would keep the star from shining on earth, but you couldn't blow it out in the Alpha Centauri system itself?

Mainly asking to clarify if you could use the Star-Talking Perk to Fimbulwinter Earth (or some alien planet) for a year by blowing out the star the planet orbits around. You might want to clarify that either way in the jump.
>>
>>54051454
Cool Cats made a non imaged jump?
>>
>>54052110
Anyone else hit with a sudden craving for tuna?
>>
>>54052153
Reminder that Grimm can't accept that Doom is a hero now and is trying to murder him in cold blood and get to him by threatening and stalking an innocent woman.
>>
>>54052212
Now that you mentioned it yeah, i am.
>>
>>54052185
No he just added a canon companion option to>>54051552's jump.
>>
>>54052212
I could go for a fish taco right now.
>>
File: IMG_1394.jpg (362KB, 557x1277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
362KB, 557x1277px
>>54052138
Amazons basically rule the world.
>>
File: Bioshock Infinite 1.05.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bioshock Infinite 1.05.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>54051509
>>54051849

Updated Bioshock Infinite as mentioned.

Changelog is pretty much what I was talking about here:

>>54051799

other than the tear stuff for reasons also talked about.

Elizabeth has been knocked down from 500 CP to 50 CP in easily the largest price cut I've done as I figure it's a better idea to make her consistent with the companion import/creation than it is to keep her arbitrarily much more expensive.

Companions have a page now but it's pretty much just the import and Elizabeth.

I have the space for more items if anyone has any ideas as it's a bit sparse as sections go.
>>
>>54052370
>Elizabeth has been knocked down from 500 CP to 50 CP

Now I have to find something to use my other 450 with. I have no idea what to buy.
>>
>>54052370
>I have the space for more items if anyone has any ideas as it's a bit sparse as sections go.
Guns other than the Broadsider? Some food that strangely heals you when eaten?
>>
A thought comes to mind.

Servants are basically summoned spirits by very definition. Wouldnt that make them legal for all of my summon buff perks?
>>
>>54052370
An airship of some kind?
>>
>>54052435
Maybe the ones you summon in GO when it comes out, the rest are summoned by your origin self who doesn't have those perks.
>>
>>54052435
I would say so.
>>
>>54052435
Maybe? I mean, the jumps start you off with one pre-summoned, so I guess it depends on how you interpret your perks interacting with your origin.
>>
>>54052370
a workshop/drydock where we can apply what we learn from particle physics?
>>
And one more for the road.

400 - Binding Oaths - It is through the surrender oaths sworn by the defeated Primordials that allows the many demons of the Yozi to be summoned and bound by the Exalted while trapping their bodies within a worldly prison, still bound and unable to be broken to this day. You have harnessed this - whenever an entity willingly and knowingly agrees to it or surrenders to you, you may bind them with an oath that will compel them to fulfill a certain task or be bound to a certain set of rules. Once this is made, the deal is absolute and cannot be broken or stolen away except by exploiting any loophole the Solar themselves may have made. Notably, unless the Solar adds a time limit, these last forever. This can be a blessing of good luck and fortune to one family and their descendants...or an eternal curse of servitude or imprisonment, however the Eclipse sees fit.

That should cover all the perk reworks. The rest will be new content.
>>
>>54052512
Oh damn. Eclipse Plus, that's nasty. I like it a lot, I think I will take this one.
>>
>>54052435
I'll do you one better.

First Magic is summoning things into existence. Ergo, EVERYTHING you create is subject to summon buff perks.
>>
>>54052512
So, I can just give a blessing of good luck to anyone who agrees to it?
>>
>>54052370
A large deepwater aquarium for our slugs?
>>
>>54052528
No it isn't. It's Denial of Nothingness. It doesn't summon things, it destroys their non-existence.
>>
>>54052550
>First Magic was the Fourth all along
>>
>>54052550
Does that mean the fourth magic work by creating non-existence?
>>
>>54052572
>>54052576
Possibly.
>>
>>54052537
I just realized that the analogy directly contradicts the effect, so I'm going to backpedal and say 'no'. I'll edit that sentence out. I think being able to bind someone absolutely to a ruleset or behavior of your choosing is strong enough. My bad.
>>54052527
Glad you like it!
>>
File: 1495470413751.png (591KB, 1070x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495470413751.png
591KB, 1070x562px
>>
>>54052605
>bind someone absolutely to a ruleset or behavior of your choosing is strong enough
That is pretty good on its own, yeah. Especially if you combine it with a deal-making perk, then things just get whack.

Nice for people who don't want to kill, just bind them to stop being evil.
>>
>>54052370
Why are the Perk Trees 100/400/600 instead of 100/300/600?
Does someone with Veni Vidi Vigor get the Vigors he knows how to make from the Vigor section free or discounted?
Is Infusion one non-replenishing infusion or a replenishing stock?
>>
>>54050392
Being evil. I can think up plans but I can never go through with them.
>>
>>54052171
I like the link to Stardust. The only thing holding me back is that I wanted to have just one non-discounted perk per level, and Hidden Kisses is already 300; do you think I could move down Hidden Kisses to 250?

And yeah, the star wouldn't give off light when blown out but it would stay alive and get back to normal eventually. I think I might also add in that "suns" (stars that are viewed as "the sun" by people, tend to be stronger than their normal counterparts and are therefore harder to blow out.

There's more than one way to skin a cat though. Combine the perk with something like that one from Civilization and maybe a charisma perk too, and you could maybe convince a sun to fly away with you - and break away from those pesky planets that insist on following it around.
>>
>>54052512
>>54052605
Very cool indeed.
>>
>>54050050
Does he sound like sao abridged kirito to anyone, or is it just me?
>>
>>54052528
>First Magic is summoning things into existence
>>54052550
>No it isn't. It's Denial of Nothingness.
Yes it is. The Denial of Nothingness is the denial of the assumption that there is anything that does not exist, everything that might exist DOES exist somewhere, and you have the ability to summon it forth from the place where it exists.
>>
>>54052138
>an island full of gay super men
Fabulous!!!
>>
>>54052733
I don't know, it was a long time ago.

No.

One use but getting dropped to 50 CP in coming version with a new item or two.
>>
>>54052826
No, you're denying that it doesn't exist directly. You're not saying "there's nothing that doesn't exist, so this must exist somewhere, and I'm bringing it from where it is to me". You're just making it not not exist. Read the fucking series, anon.
>>
>>54052880
Will we be able to find more infusions in setting? It is kind of important for Salts and Shield to be properly useful and the infusions in game appear to be left by the twins specifically for Booker.
>>
>>54052826
>Yes it is. The Denial of Nothingness is the denial of the assumption that there is anything that does not exist, everything that might exist DOES exist somewhere, and you have the ability to summon it forth from the place where it exists.
So I guess everyone claiming it defies entropy is dead wrong, then, huh? Funny how you didn't bring this up during those conversations.
>>
>>54052916
Yeah but I can't imagine they'd all stay in the same places.

The Shield perk grants an already pretty powerful shield in terms of the game rather than giving you the bare minimum so I'll stick a note about that.
>>
>>54052877
How would a genderbent Themyiscra even work anyway?
Was this a world where men were oppressed, or where they go onto sailing boats and force themselves on female sailors only to imprision them on the island until they give birth and them killing them and sending their female children to slave away under a maybe benevolent goddess?
Is it just me or is this decidedly darker than canon?
>>
>>54052977
I guess it's a bit darker just because the imprisoned outsider women would be trapped for longer than with men, because a man's role in the baby-making takes much less time. So that's a bit more disturbing. But I wouldn't say it's decidedly darker. "One half of society is oppressed by the other half, so the oppressed rise up and start their own nation whose population they support by raping outsiders" is darker no matter who's doing the oppression and who's suffering.
>>
>>54052950
>>54052915
>Read the fucking series
The only canon information is its name. Nowhere it says what it does or how it works. Same with the Fourth.

Read the notes in the fucking jump, anon.
>>
>>54052825
Same voice actor.
>>
>>54052788
>The only thing holding me back is that I wanted to have just one non-discounted perk per level, and Hidden Kisses is already 300; do you think I could move down Hidden Kisses to 250?
A 100, 200, 300 line looks better. You could drop stolen kisses to 200, with Star-Talker to 300. Except for the 'bring back the dead with a hidden kiss' thing the slow build up makes it work as a 200 Perk. And I'm guess that is more like a dead on stage 'the body is still warm' healing instead of a 'buried in the ground' back to life Resurrection

>And yeah, the star wouldn't give off light when blown out but it would stay alive and get back to normal eventually. I think I might also add in that "suns" (stars that are viewed as "the sun" by people, tend to be stronger than their normal counterparts and are therefore harder to blow out.
.Really? I know Suns and stars are the same thing (apart from distance) in modern physics, but thought Neverland might have treated them as different things.
>>
>>54053089
No, the canon information is that it works by generating "ether clumps" by removing the nothingness from a thing. Someone hasn't been keeping up with the series, I see. But yeah, it removes nothingness from...nothing, I guess, and then it uses the ether resulting from that to make things. Val's notes are non-canon, and should be ignored.
>>
>>54053089
>Read the notes in the fucking jump, anon.
But then how would all the shitposting happen?
>>
>>54053089
So it doesn't defy entropy, then? Why does everyone insist it does, if it's really just summoning? Summoning maintains the amount of matter and energy in existence, it just moves it around.
>>
>>54053152
Entropy really isn't that big a deal in Jumpchain.
>>
>>54053169
That's not my question, though. The answer to "Why do people insist it violates thermodynamics?" isn't "Oh, no one really cares about thermodynamics, anyway." That's just a dismissal. Answer the question, anon. Or at least say that you don't know.
>>
>>54053118
I'm a little confused what you mean. I was trying to say that, now that I think about it, stars and the sun are treated differently in Peter Pan, and since in reality they're the same I'm going to need to address the issue in the jump.
Good idea on the price set up. And yeah, the kiss only helps if the death was very recent; I'll try to clarify that in the jump.
>>
>>54053129
>Val's notes are non-canon, and should be ignored.
>The jumpmaker should be ignored regarding what they have said about their own jump
>Shitposting really obviously.

>>54053140
Good point.

>>54053152
Depends I suppose on whether you are summoning outside the closed system of the universe you are in.
If you are summoning matter and energy outside of the current closed system then it is in effect violating entopy for that space. Although all you're doing is taking energy/matter form another universe and moving it to your current one.

>>54053190
Either the above, or because it sounds cool. If not that, then I don't have a clue.
>>
>>54052315
Knew I smelled tuna
>>
>>54053190
>"Why do people insist it violates thermodynamics?"
Because with the 1st, entropy doesn't exist. Energy (and everything else) always exists somewhere to be called forth.
>>
>>54053298
You can fuck a piano but you can't fuck a fish.
>>
>>54053378
But if everything exists entropy exists.
>>
>>54053378
>Everything exists
>Entropy doesn't exist
What? Magic needs to explain this shit.
>>
>>54053407
>Magic needs to explain this shit.
No, it literally doesn't. True Magic explicitly breaks the rules.
>>
File: tumblr_lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_500.gif (497KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_500.gif
497KB, 500x281px
>>54050392
During Undertale, I got Asgore to teach me magic! It wasn't actually hard. And I got pretty good at it! Except for one thing.
I can't cook with fire magic to save my life.
Something about the temperature goes all wrong. Food ends up somehow burnt... but also frozen?

It's not a huge deal, because I can still cook with other means, but cooking food with homemade fire magic is like this big thing in monster society. It's basically the homiest thing you can do.
And as the Assistant Royal Scientist -- whose job was technically to keep tabs on everything -- I was able to copy and become super competent in just about everything monster-related. Except for cooking, which I am barely more competent at than Undyne.

I don't understand what the heck I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>54053469
Have you tried toggling it on and off again?
>>
I love the Duel Monsters Shadow Realm jump, especially how you can companion any YGO monster as a real being (though restricted to early sets). I wish there was an equivalent for later set cards, but I guess that doesn't fit the setting. So what setting would be appropriate for later stuff? Is there actual detailed lore anywhere for the YGO monsters that explains this stuff?
>>
>>54053407
It's Magic. It doesn't have to explain shit.
>>
>>54052880
>One use but getting dropped to 50 CP in coming version with a new item or two.
Why, if Infusions are available in setting, the there is a cap on use, the purpose of a CP version would be to have replenishing amounts for people in later jumps, and save you having to hunt them down in the current one. Please don't make CP consumables one and done.

>>54052370
>I have the space for more items if anyone has any ideas as it's a bit sparse as sections go.
Airship or piece of flying real estate would be nice.
>>
>>54053664
Yeah an airship is in.

At this point I've updated and reupdated it a lot of times after missing stuff today so I'm leaving infusions as is for the meantime, primarily because a replenishing supply doesn't make sense and I'm not sure how to alter them otherwise.
>>
>>54053735
>primarily because a replenishing supply doesn't make sense
Be have replenishing sixpacks of beer, cigarettes, and even cauldron vials in worm.

Just decide how often it replenishes/restocks.
Made change the name from infusion to infusion infuser/applicator/vendor/ etc. I mean it's called a drink, you just could have the bottle refill every day or week or so.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.