[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 42

File: fashion.jpg (1MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
fashion.jpg
1MB, 5026x3263px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

What will we do now that we have corsets, stiletto heels, and courtesan's outfits in Pathfinder?

/pfg/ links: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ links: https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Current /sfg/ Thread: >>54023070
Old Thread: >>54053241
>>
MADMAN'S MOON WHEN
CASTLE ULFENSTEIN WHEN
>>
>>54059048
Why are there /sfg/ links if this is /pfg/, faggot?
>>
Would someone hook an anon up with a link to the Discord channel?
>>
>>54059048
>What will we do now that we have corsets, stiletto heels, and courtesan's outfits in Pathfinder?

The same thing we do every night, OP.
Hot, sweaty ERP.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>Weapon Modifications? Yes, finally! Oh, how long I have waited for this da-
>Choose one modification.
>You need exotic weapon proficiency for a very sharp rapier.

Aaand into the trash it goes. Fuck, how do you mess up weapon mods this much? Fucking Dragon Magazine released better weapon mods than this back in the day. I get Versatile Design has some serious applications, but the rest of these don't remotely justify the changed weapon category.
>>
>>54059048
Thank God they have finally, after all these years, put squires' outfits in Pathfinder. Since 2009 I've had to make my squires fo naked.
>>
File: 1498697043830[1].jpg (58KB, 582x840px) Image search: [Google]
1498697043830[1].jpg
58KB, 582x840px
I leave this sylph here as an offering to QANON that she might see this post and look into why the trove isn't working: https://mega.nz/#F!nE0hGIRL!gOFNKfhyFfoLeuJEWzl51g!ON9DxCLY
>>
Because I'm easily influenced I'm going to roll an Amazon (from Wonder Woman) knock off for my next char
Female Sohei/Enlightened Paladin, yes or no?
>>
>>54059353
But you're still going to make them go naked, right?
>>
>>54059372
Any character with good physical stats and the right roleplay can be one, it's not really a class.
>>
>>54059246
Weapons are for martials
>>
File: dancer.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
dancer.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
Why do belly dancer outfits cost 25 more gp than noble outfits?
>>
>>54059505
Because one those let you fly better
>>
>>54059372
Y'all wanna be a Divine Lariat Mageknight from Spheres of Power.

The Lasso is their thing.

And the art on their page is straight up just Wonderman.
>>
File: 48f692fda56eaf687c4833e3c73b62fe.jpg (888KB, 2662x1897px) Image search: [Google]
48f692fda56eaf687c4833e3c73b62fe.jpg
888KB, 2662x1897px
>>54059521
Masterwork instruments don't count for Versatile Performance, I think?
>>
>>54059354
>slendersylphwomanridesthicksword.jpg

>>54059159
Why don't you rate the /pfg/ games in terms of how memorable/interesting they are to you? Just because I'm curious on people's opinions.
>>
>>54059406
Well, I can no longer use the excuse that they can't have clothes because there are no prices listed in the rules for clothes made exclusively for squires.

This whole equipment section reminds me of that time Spoony reviewed the equipment section of the Book of Erotic Fantasy, and he imagined a hypothetical situation in which someone would feel the need to know the exact prices and encumbrance values of a ball gag, a leather paddle, and a set of penis weights.
>>
>>54059406
Only when we're back at camp.
>>
>>54059472
The idea is of a lightly armored character well versed on unarmed combat and in weapons like bow, spear and one handed swords. Sohei allows me to FoB with those three weapons and unarmed. Sohei/Enlightened Paladin allows me to have light armor and add Dex+Cha to it. Both classes are disciplined and Enlightened isntead of smite evil it has Personal Trial which works against anyone "worthy" of being called an opponent instead of Evil but gives you less bonuses than Smite evil.

Thanks to speed and monk powers like jump higher/further I'll be able to copy some of the super human features of the Amazons. High as fuck resistance will also allow me to pretty much go barefoot on ice without worrying about getting sick, etc.
>>
>>54059548
I can only into 1pp
>>
File: 1425349797576.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425349797576.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>54059569
>a set of penis weights
For weighted training or something?
>>
>>54059476
Yep, and lord knows martials need to spend more feats to do things they should be able to do in the first place. Like use a weapon they're proficient with, only sharper.
>>
Damn, if Singing Steel wasn't so expensive, I'd 100% buy a weapon made of it for my Ensoulment app.
>>
>>54059569
Can't let a captured mage supply verbal components, anon. The paddle is obviously part of a portable pingpong set, and the penis weights are, uh... Actually flails sized for diminutive creatures.
>>
>>54059332
Are any of the bloodlines appropriate for a Half-Ulfen, Half-Andoran farmgirl?
>>
>>54059674
Abyssal because that's a fucking abysmal fetish character
>>
>>54059674
Destined.

Since you're already playing a goddamn snowflake, may as well go all the way.
>>
>>54059080
https://discord.gg/cJqW2
>>
>>54059726
"Invalid or Expired", Anon.
>>
>>54059637
People use penis weights to try to lengthen their penes. Spoony mistakenly assumed that penis weights were used as some kind of toy to increase the pleasure of foreplay, which I think might tell you something about Spoony.
>>
>no penalty for high heels

So... high heels for everyone now?
>>
>>54059714
>Being a mixed-race human is snowflaky

Neat.
>>
File: 1418083839353.jpg (45KB, 532x465px) Image search: [Google]
1418083839353.jpg
45KB, 532x465px
>>54059882
>being anything but a human fighter
>>
>>54059674
You could give her one of the more fae focused bloodlines, and say she's the product of daddy and a Huldra!
>>
>>54059933
Hmm...Fey Bloodrager is something to consider.
>>
>>54059950
Fey bloodline is kinda trash though
>>
>>54060014
Is Linnorm-DM going Gestalt?
>>
Is Armory 2 in the trove somewhere? I can't seem to find it. If not, does anybody have images for the weapon mods? I need to know how pissed I should be.
>>
>>54060050
Last thread. Don't know how to inter-thread link though, sorry.
>>
>>54060050
>help help I'm being retarded
>>
>>54059739
sorry about your ban, friend
>>
>>54059560
Roughly ranked:
>RotJR
>Dragons 2
>Blingmaker
>PLD
[Below this line things don't get talked about]
>WotR
>Overlewd
>Dragons 1
>Hell's Rebels, 2hu group
>Hell's Vengeance
[Below this line: Mostly forgotten, very quiet]
>WWW
>Romance of the Righteous Kingdom
>Other argent games
>Lazy throne
>>
>>54060092
Huh. Don't even know why I'd have been banned; I just let it sit, quiet-like for awhile while life happened.
>>
>>54059950
Instead of bloodrager just go with Fey aspirant avowed, way cooler, less trash.
>>
>>54060129
WWW is fun when it pops up though, the posters are cute.

I hear Lazy throne is officially on hold
>>
File: 1273476912938.jpg (24KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
1273476912938.jpg
24KB, 300x323px
Alright, sup /tg/, time for a new entry in the shennanigans of the "Disc of Kal-Vortun", a Campaign I've been running for the past few months in a custom setting. Pic very much related, the party got to deal with this today.

> At the start of the session, party was spending a week doing developments in their own personal stronghold/town that they Reposessed in the name of the City of Syr.
> Party leader explains that he is naming their hometown "Ancapistan", and that their main motto will be "Abecht Macht Frei". Much chuckles were had around because we aren't autismos with no sense of humour.
> A Courier arrives with some news from around the world.
> Syr had a massive break-in at the University, a crack team had somehow managed to perform a ridiculous raid on the Archaeology Department.
> Other things too, the State of Londorium and Middenland formed an alliance, and immediately declared war on the elves. Various scholars from Syr believe that with this news, true-blooded elves will become extinct within the next 20 years, since they were already going extinct.

The party decided at this point to go visit Syr and check out the break-in, see if they could find out anything.
> The whole city had shown various upsurd signs. Windows had perfect circles cut out of them, sewer grates blasted open, Sentinel Automatons were riddled with bullet holes, and the entire security system of the university was systematically dismantled inside and out.
> At the very least, the city watch did manage to capture one of the intruders.
> It was a fucking Kobold.
>>
>>54060132
It's not just you. I appear to also have been banned.
>>
>>54060146
It sounds fun, and Broodie seems like the type to run a fun game

Doesn't change the fact it's never talked about besides greentexts.

RIP Doll, you were just a splash in the pond.
>>
>>54060167
>>54060132

The invite is just broken.
>>
>>54060167
Weird.
General Call: Who would I ping to talk about the random ban? I mean, I'd just been lurking on the server for awhile.
>>
>>54060190
>>54060192
... or, y'know, just get a working invite then?
>>
>>54060176
Yeah, such is life.

But it is not a meme game, to its credit it bucked many of the traits for a meme game, it had a decided upon runtime, a non golarion setting, and wasn't gestalt so.
>>
So I've gotten sick of my current Pathfinder campaign, the players are running a shitload of different classes including some 3rd party shit I shouldn't have allowed, so I'm gonna nuke the campaign and start a core-only classes campaign. 'Cept maybe unchained rogue and monk, assuming anyone actually wants to play those, but honestly I'm on the verge of ditching Pathfinder altogether, given that the core classes are so broken that you have to buy a splat book for some of them to even function. So yeah I am thinking of ways to crash the campaign. I'm thinking of a TPK but I need to be subtle about it, I can't make it look like I am *trying* to kill the party because that will get them pissed. I am thinking of having them stumble across a deck of many things in an upcoming dungeon. I know it's a shitty campaign derailer but if they draw the wraiths card they'll get slaughtered, and the others will either create an interesting story (like the keep card) or just be random bullshittery. Honestly I just want to get some amount of enjoyment out of this campaign before I end it. But yeah any advice on how to kill a party subtly would be good. No super-high CR shit, or obvious kill traps. They have a decent amount of direct damage, but incorporeal undead seems to be a weakpoint of theirs. As are traps. So if you have any good suggestions for clever traps I could trick them into dying with, that'd be nice. I am thinking a bridge with an illusory lost girl on it in the upcoming dungeon (because they know there might be survivors) then the bridge gets blasted by a spell and the character(s) out there fall to their deaths unless they can fly (which 2 of them can, but still, that leaves 4 who might die, and the scout can't fly so he would die most likely)
>>
>>54060210
Being in meme games ain't all it's cracked up to be. Trust me.
>>
>>54059921
>being anything but a human fighter

This. Why have anything but humans as the default race? The other races add nothing to the game besides needless complexity and a crutch for lazy roleplayers. I am so sick of these niggers who think they are allowed to play whatever they want in my campaigns. No, your shitty tengu is not allowed. No, your ratfolk is not allowed. No, your catfolk is not allowed. No, your tiefling is not allowed: that is a literal fucking demonspawn. Why the fuck would that be allowed in any campaign, let alone this one? No, you cannot play a drow. You will be shot on sight on the surface. Half these fuckers don't even read Drizz't so they have no excuse for wanting to play a drow, besides "lol it's different." Fuck different. Here's the thing: your race is the most boring fucking part of your character. Unless you do something interesting with it (which 90% of these stupid cunts don't do), then you are just weighing down the game. When you have a thri-keen, some homebrew furry shit, a tiefling and some fuck who wants to play kender, you know what? Fuck this. I made a setting that actually feels somewhat like the real world because it doesn't have 90 different races running around like it's motherfucking Mos Eisley cantina. It's not my fault that YOU are a bad roleplayer who can't be satisfied playing something out of the core book. Create an interesting character, and you can play as a human for the rest of your RPG career. I had groups that were entirely human yet they had personalities that seemed like real people. But no, no one wants to lump in 30 homebrew races plus 60 official wizards of the coast crapshit races they pump out like chocolate because they know it will keep people entertained and requires zero effort on their part. No DM worth shit wants to spend hours and hours putting that in his world. Play. A. Fucking. Human.
>>
>>54060129
>Asked to list by how interesting they are to him
>lists by how much the thread mentions them
Amazing.
>>
>>54060235
I belieb you
>>
>>54060256
Is this copy-pasta or autism, i can't tell
>>
>>54060232
Couldn't you just...tie up the plots and lead the campaign to a shorter, but satisfying end for the players? I know it'd take a few more sessions of work, but any decent DM should manage, unless they are embarked on some grand quest.
>>
>>54060132
If you were in there before but inactive it's more likely that you got pruned then. I think I remember the cabal leader talking about running weekly prunings with an effort to maybe get rid of screenshot posters (lol) among other things.
>>
>>54060319
Then, once more; who do I talk to about getting un-pruned?
>>
>>54060291
Probably autism. Has a lot in common with the "magic is the blight of fantasy" guy
>>
>>54060129
Okay, cool. Didn't expect a detailed response like that. Can you justify the ordering you've given to your top four? What makes Blingmaker more interesting than PLD but less interesting than Dragons 2, for example?

>>54060210
>no set weekly runtime
>set in Golarion
>uses gestalt

Are these the traits that qualify a game as a meme game in your mind? Are they sufficient in their own, or merely necessary pieces but not the whole on their own?
>>
File: 1451321676447.jpg (200KB, 800x925px) Image search: [Google]
1451321676447.jpg
200KB, 800x925px
>>54060164
> They went and asked at the university. The only thing stolen was Professor Malak's collection of Panel-jack scrolls, which were used by the party to break into Ancient Technology ruins. Now evidently the Kobolds have some(The professor gave the party an estimate that about eight were taken).
> Party knows this is bad news, Kobolds with ancient space-age technology is at the same time both hilarious, and stupidly dangerous.
> They go to interrogate the captured Kobold.
> Smug fuck is sitting up a chair just grinning at people. He's wearing what essentially boils down to a padded, Skin-tight black jumpsuit. His personal effects included a Pistol, a huge knife, two smoke-grenades, and an unused cyanide pill.
> A quick interrogation reveals a few things. The first is that the kobold has an Inkobold level of pain tolerance, and that the kobolds received some strange technology from a "Horned lady they captured". (Party realized that description basically only fits the Android they've encountered before).
> His war party is also camped out in a place called the "City of Lights", which the university identifies as a set of ancient ruins nestled within a box canyon. It's so-called because at night, some strange metal poles light up parts of the city via unknown means.

The party then performed an autopsy of the Kobold.
> The kobold had been very heavily modified. It posessed a secondary heart, as well as multiple metalic structures located within it's abdominal cavity, and it's arms. It's claws had synthetic venom glands inserted, and it had a pair of bionic legs.
> None of them could really tell what it all was for, other than that it's combination meant the kobold was a little bit tougher than usual for it's kind.
> Party is spooked. Which is understandable because in this campaign it's established that Kobolds could have ruled the entire world if it weren't for the fact that your average peasant can 1-shot them.
>>
>>54060062
Thanks for the info. Found it.
>>
>>54060291
>>54060355
It's copy pasta
>>
>>54060378
Those three together will basically get a shit-ton of apps, because for some reason we're obsessed with it

Its not guaranteed mind you
>>
>>54060136
If it's Gestalt, what goes good with Avowed? Warlord?
>>
>>54060469
Bloodrager goes good with it too :^)
>>
>>54060469

Dunno about Avowed, but Bard goes very well with Warlord.
>>
>>54060260
>>54060378
I answered in terms of how memorable they are, and that was based on thread mentions.
>>
File: 1303031419253.jpg (39KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
1303031419253.jpg
39KB, 408x360px
>>54060387
> After making some new characters(The party leader wanted to play an "Operator" gunslinger). They set out for the City of Lights.
> When they get there, the party first finds the corpse of a Bugbear that was wearing a strange suit of heavy body armour, made from a very thick form of fabric. It's also slumped against a tree in a bloody soup, and RIDDLED with bullet holes.
> Whole canyon is peppered with loud snapping sounds mixed with other gunshots. The Kobolds there are at open-war with a klan of orks.
> Party decides to come back when it's dark. Since they have Ekkimara cloaks that give them a significant stealth bonus in darkness.
> They then taktically operate their way across the Orcs side of the canyon, taking out camps as they go. The Orcs are equipped with similar armour that defeats the touch-ability of firearms. They themselves are armed with HK G3s(although I only described them in terms the characters would understand). The party uses stealth, sneak-attacks, and silent grapples to take out various groups.
> They work their way up to the Warboss, who himself is armed with a fucking M249. He gets stealthly killed, and in his death throes ends up spraying the entirety of his gun's drum-mag into the air.
> All the remaining orcs then immediately declare the Gunslinger to be their new warboss. They celebrate by firing off volleys at the kobolds across the canyon.
> With a new party of orcs in tow, they tactically assault the Kobold position, where they now come to face with the new "Kobold Shock Troopers", who have all-black sneaking suits, and attack with silenced submachine guns, while using the party's own tactical shennanigans against them.
> Huge firefight ensues, they find out that the Kobolds have a lesser form of Diehard that lets them stay conscious and alive(but without any actions), even when reduced to negative HP. Normally this allowed the other Shock Troopers to potentially revive their comrades mid-firefight.
>>
>>54059950
You could go Avowed (Fae) with the Guardian Spirit feat and say your woman is carefully watched by mother, and she helps filter out the riff-raff that might abuse her daughter!
>>
>>54060571
> It barely matters lol. The Kobold Shock Troopers may be Tacticool, but they only have a single d6 hit-dice, and a con-score of 12. While superhuman by kobold standards, they're still relatively weak by human standards.
> The party ends up overcoming the Kobolds. But the gunslinger tries to save his team by throwing his body on top of a bundle of frag grenades that were thrown into his orcs.
> Gunslinger BARELY SURVIVES, but ends up losing both his arms, and his legs are completely shredded.
> They loot the bodies, and go back to Syr to get their gunslinger a kickass clockwork bionic arm. Being thankful, they also pitch-in to get him some really fancy arms that confer a dex bonus.
>>
>>54060643
that's rad
>>
>>54059847
>No penalty for fighting in dagger heels
>Need special proficiency to make the sword more pointy

This fucking book.
>>
>>54060662
:ok_hand:
>>
>>54060662
>>54059847
You still take improv weapon penalties for using high heels as a weapon.

But yeah, jump around in battle wearing them all you want.
>>
>>54060675
Catch off guard solves that

Play a brawler, flurry with your high heels of doom.
>>
>>54060306
They arei n the middle of a quest right now. But once it's over they will probably want to do more. I am just sick of the campaign at this point and I have almost filled up my 70 page notebook of notes for it so if I could finish the campaign before I have to start a new notebook that would be great.
>>
>>54060642
That sounds really cute.
>>
>>54060661
I also told the Gunslinger that since now he has access to a limited amount of "Modern" firearms, he can start taking feats related to them(pulled from D20 open-source). Which more or less just consisted of the requisite Proficiency feat, as well as one called Burst Fire. Which allows a player to spend more bullets per shot to gain a damage bonus.

For example if he had a G3, which has a 20 round magazine, he can declare a full-auto attack with 10 shots, and his gun would deal 2d8+9 damage on a successful hit. All of the Orc operators used this feat, with the hilarious caveat that they only ever magdumped their weapons, which the party found endearingly hilarious when they cast Abundant Ammunition on one of the orcs. He literally started crying because his gun never ran out of ammo.
>>
>>54060690
>Feat investment solves it

Feat investment solves Exotic Weapon penalties too.
>>
>>54060731
A cute dynamic for a cute girl, made by an even cuter anon!
>>
>>54060753
Technically if you could argue that the heels are tools of the trade for say, dancing, you could get rough and ready as a trait and not worry about them at all
>>
>>54060232
I've seen your posts several times now. Stop being a bitch and tell your players what's up, and either cut the campaign or find a way to wrap it up sensibly without trying to "subtly" make rocks fall. It won't work.
>>
>>54060780
I'm not even cute. You're thinking of someone else.
>>
>>54060789
Prostitute meta when?
>>
>>54059048
Why are the /sfg/ link repository in the OP if this is /pfg/?
>>
>>54060813
>prostitute with a heart of gold brawler

Added to my backlog of characters i'll never play, right next to my bimbo sorcerer with a sage familiar thats smarter than she is
>>
>>54060812
You're right, anon. I'm sorry. You're gorgeous.
>>
>>54060824
Anon... You can make that for the Land of the Linnorm Kings campaign - in fact, that fits perfectly; the greatest brothel in Kalsgard is known as the Hall of Splendid Valor, where the women dress in angel wings and high heels and nothing else, and would serve or service the clientele who pick their partners at their leisure. The Hall is owned by a vicious, Chaotic Evil woman who could be deposed by someone like you!
>>
>>54059412
You feel like starting a new one? I'd be down for a game of Not!Bloodborne and fighting the church of Lammashtu
>>
File: 1497199644268.png (319KB, 825x851px) Image search: [Google]
1497199644268.png
319KB, 825x851px
>>54060829
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?528622-Wizardry-fall-Dread-Sorcerer-King-COMBO-9
>>
Is there any class/archetype that will let me play as a were-vermin?

also, which is a more interesting alchemist build?
>Vivisectionist/Beastmaster who turns into a raptor (with or without feathers)
>Tinkerer who makes everything out of sugar
>>
>>54060859
Anon you seem to underestimate how many characters are in my backlog.
>>
>>54060904
Just play a were-rat descended skinwalker dude
>>
>>54060894
Fuck off with that, literally no one care.
>>
>>54060905
Well, this is one less character off your backlog! Now go and make that whore with a heart of gold, and feet of adamantine!
>>
>>54060912
why a wererat? did you mean wereraptor?
>>
>>54061015
Because he said were vermin so i assumed... He wanted to be a rat
>>
File: Wizard's_Chess.gif (3MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard's_Chess.gif
3MB, 400x267px
Tell me guys, how do you plan on dressing your poppets up for Poppet Chess?
>>
>>54061029
I meant vermin as in the type. Specifically I want to try some aquatic invertebrate like a lobster or a jellyfish for shits and giggles
>>
>>54061102
I think there'a vermin druid?
>>
>>54061085
By knitting tiny little outfits for them. My character is a seamstress after all.
>>
>>54061085
I'm not gonna theme them after chess, I'll make them card themed instead. The unbeatable team: Jack Queen King Ace Joker Barcode Instructions.
>>
File: scanners toy.jpg (32KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
scanners toy.jpg
32KB, 500x384px
>>54061189
>Barcode Instructions.
Dude, if you do that you're going to have to make a lot more than you expect
>>
Bard item concept. Fingerless gloves of air guitar.
I'm thinking wonderous item keyed to ghost sound.
Thoughts?
>>
Would your character wear a Courtesan's Outfit? How would they look in one?!
>>
>>54061311
Pretty silly, what with his musculature. That said, it's not too different from the sorts of costumes he wore in an old job, so at least he'd be able to play up just how comedic he looks.
>>
>>54060643
So, I've also got some ideas for various "Archetypes" of the Kobold Shock Troopers, as well as platoon level organizations setup. The kobolds primary advantage is their sheer numbers, while the enhanced superkobolds are much more limited in number.

All of these operator variants have exactly 7 HP(1 Hit Dice), and a con score of 12. They all have a special ability that allows them to continue to stay alive below negative HP, while remaining alive until another kobold shock trooper revives them, or a party member finishes them off. In practice this means they can take 19 damage before dying outright.

Genehanced Operator:
> Equipped with a Light Tactical Vest and insulated jumpsuit. Weapons are a suppressed-MP5K, and two smoke grenades. For bionics, they typically have a Stabilizer to prevent them from bleeding out on their own, as well as a set of Bionic Limbs(usually legs for extra movement speed).
> These dudes have 4 ranks in Sneak and Perception, for a +10 modifier on both. Some of them may also be equipped with tools such as Camo-cloaks for a further modifier depending on their environment.

Genehanced 'Jacker
> These are the tech specialists. Mostly unarmoured, aside from their Sneaking Suit.
> No ranged weapons, but they do have some explosives for setting traps. Their primary weapon is a Dataspike embedded within their right forearm.
> These guys pack an implanted communicator, data archive, and microcomputer implant. So their skulls tend to be a good bit bigger than normal, owing to all the wires sticking out of them. The Kommandos use these guys as "Entry Specialists", who can pick locks, hack robots, and do generally anything needed from skill checks.

Kobold Shock-Squad:
> 4 Genehanced Operator
> 1 'Jacker
> 2 Weapon Specialists
One of the Operators is also designated as the Team-lead. He gains 2 extra hit-dice, and is classified as a team leader. He's also noticably bigger than the other kobolds.
>>
>>54061309
If all they do is play music they ought to be damn cheap, like something a bard could afford at level 2
>>
Is Channel Negative Energy as bad as people say?

I am looking at making a Dhampir Cleric->Holy Vindicator character that just gets into the middle of shit and starts channeling like mad to deal damage to pretty much every enemy on the table, whilst healing herself and being the frontline tank.
>>
>>54061779
Not quite. When channeling energy you choose whether you heal undead or harm living. You can't do both at the same time.
>>
>>54061817
That seems dumb. Are you telling me there's not even a feat or something that would let me do that?
>>
>>54061914
That's right. Welcome to pathfinder, where healing can't be a good use of your turn unless you're bringing a major damage dealer out of negatives or casting Heal
>>
>newest ensoulment app is an actual discordian
Finally an actual contender on the second page. I highly doubt it will get in simply because it seems like it would get annoying and disruptive fast, but its still an interesting idea which is what the campaign is all about, and I applaud the bravery of the applicant.
>>
>>54061709
Continuous effect of a cantrip rings out at 1000gp based on the crafting table. That being said continuous flame and an ioun torch, both permanent light effects are 50 and 75 gp respectively. Which sounds like a more reasonable price range.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 1 day)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 2 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 12 days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 13 days)
>>
>>54061973
Shit, that's nearly treading on my idea.
>>
>>54061973
Isn't that bonbon's player?
>>
>>54062187

Finally the torture will end
>>
>>54062202
I dunno about you but I'm ready to start fluffy tail posting.
>>
>>54062202
HEY GUIS I GOT A NEW AGEM
>>
>>54062197
I forget, wasn't Bon-bon "nameless fairy"?
>>
>>54061973

Are you talking about Applegate? I found the whole question mark thing annoying. It's meant to draw attention to a snowflake and adds nothing of value. Quirky writing is shit - write up a convincing character instead.
>>
>>54062267
No, bon-bon wasn't nameless.
>>
Is there a way to make a bard (magician) decently powerful?
>>
>>54062197
>>54062267
>>54062300
Just checked, the Discordian app to Ensoulment is literally Bon-Bon's player

Nameless is Lysander
>>
>>54062284

Eh, I don't have a problem with it.

It just means her name is null-conditionable. Really, it's just good practice.
>>
>>54061973
>I highly doubt it will get in simply because it seems like it would get annoying and disruptive fast
Prime NPC fodder, though.
>>
>>54062202
>Madman's Moon/Castle Ulfenstein 2.0 just opens its character applications
>>
>>54062314
It is compatible with the sound striker archetype.weird words is a decent blast effect if you target all the words at a single target.
>>
Ensoulment apps close tomorrow. Who is still trying to get something in?
>>
File: Authentic Sailing Experience.jpg (33KB, 736x678px) Image search: [Google]
Authentic Sailing Experience.jpg
33KB, 736x678px
>We're gonna have the authentic sailing experience on this boat
>>
>>54062314
Magician bards are good, but they're very different from traditional bards, with a lot of emphasis on Wands for additional strength and counterspells to shut down enemies
>>
>>54062300
Bon-Bon wasn't Nameless. Bon-Bon was Nobody.
>>
>>54059048

Today in dragons 2

The Salty Sea Dog is excited to enter his natural habitat.

Chunni Rat is scared for her life because she can't swi- her powers are muted in large bodies of water and the eldrich horrors of the deep are resistant to her magical prowess.
>>
>>54059354
BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE TROVE. THAT'S NOT THE LINK QANON GIVES OUT, AND THAT'S NOT THE LINK IN THE PASTEBIN

WHERE THE EVERLOVING FUCK DID YOU GET THAT LINK?

IT'S THE WRONG LINK.

THE TROVE IS WORKING FINE, GO GET THE LINK FROM THE PASTEBIN
>>
>>54062879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
>>
>>54063025
I can think of something a little more appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym40Gno6S7U
>>
How can I make a were-bee without having to be a entimothrope
>>
>>54063095
There's a homebrew skinwalker heritage in the pastebin, I believe.
>>
File: AUTHENTIC SAILING EXPERIENCES.jpg (21KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
AUTHENTIC SAILING EXPERIENCES.jpg
21KB, 600x800px
>>54063070
>Rory and Mei in sailor outfits

I rather like that idea
>>
Is there any fun and effective ranged builds?

Currently playing a Zen Archer and standing in the same spot and acting as a mobile turret just makes me want to kill myself every time combat is initiated.
>>
>>54063328
>effective
>fun
>ranged

Choose two.
>>
>>54063328
Hawkguard isn't terrible.

But yeah, Ranged combat is the most mind numbing shit ever.
>>
>>54063328
With 3rd party on the table, Tempest Gale builds can get pretty 'fun' if you find inflicting combat maneuvers with ranged attacks fun

otherwise psychic shenanigans with Psionic ranged builds are certainly a possibility
>>
/pfg/, what is the most pure form of love?
>>
>>54063359
>Hawkguard
Is Path of War Paizo? I hadn't heard of it at all until I looked it up just now.
>>
>>54063382
Nope.

But if you want a fun 1pp primary ranged character, then you're shit out of luck. Unless you're playing a class that primarily does other things, but just happens to use a bow.
>>
>>54063375
Me and /u/
>>
>>54063375
The love between two boys
>>
>>54063375
The kind based on mutual trust, admiration, and respect.
>>
>>54063400
I'm open to anything that would be fun and has the ability to deal with ranged opponents (as my party is currently 100% melee apart from myself).

Looked into casters but most of them seemed awfully boring with focusing heavily on just blasting with one ray spell over and over, I'd rather do something unique like a Necromancer Blaster (if that's even possible).

Kineticist maybe? I haven't looked an awful lot into them.
>>
>>54063413
You mean like in Jurassic World?
>>
>>54063375
Brother and sister.
>>
>>54063425
Blasting is trash. Never do it unless you know exactly what you're getting into.

But honestly, if you want a character that's more interesting but still does range. Alchemists with Bombs, or Bards/Inquisitors/Investigators with Bows are all viable and varied options.
>>
Besides Cold Iron, what other Kryptone substances exist for the supernatural? Is there anything for fiends in general?
>>
Does it make sense to have a wizard teacher without you ever becoming a wizard or any caster?
>>
>>54063547
He's teaching you how to craft magic items and you just got really fucking good at it to make up for the fact that you don't use magic.
>>
File: 1459926447266.png (9KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1459926447266.png
9KB, 461x523px
>>54063375
This one >>54063448 but unironically and not lewd. You don't truly understand this feel if you don't have abusive/neglectful parents, yet a sister who cares for you. Even if you're a fuckup, your sister loves you. And even if you don't always understand her you'd still kill a planet or two for her.
>>
Is there an easy way to get into a pathfinder campaign as fast as possible?
>>
>>54063599
Fuck.
I'm sorry if that shitpost got too real man.
>>
>>54063632
Yeah, start one with some friends. Or advertise for one here, but just recruit through PMs and pick your team in about a week.
>>
>>54063547
Non pc wizards are scholars and the toutors of choice for wealthy familes giving their offspring a solid grounding
>>
>>54063537

Silver.
>>
>>54063649
I should have clarified my friends aren't interested. They all have their own things going on
>>
>>54063599
>And even if you don't always understand her you'd still kill a planet or two for her
Starfinder plotline acquired
I'm sorry
>>
>>54054247
>So my players are acting like a pack of retards again.
Holy shit, your players are retarded and deserved to have their teeth kicked in. Honestly, I have no idea what they were expecting. Damn.
>>
How crippling would be to give elves Cold Iron or Silver vulnerability?
>>
>>54060232
>core-only
Don't. Whatever else you do, don't do that.
>>
>>54063375
Belligerent sexual tension.
>>
>>54063779
Elemental vulnerabilities are valued at around -2 RP. There isn't a trait for being vulnerable to cold iron or silver, but I'd assume it'd be worth either -2 or -3 RP, since it'd be a bit easier to come by silver/cold iron weapons than magical weapons.
Comparatively, Static Bonus Feat is worth +2 RP, so you might want to give them a starting feat to compensate, but otherwise it's not a real big deal.
>>
>>54059674
>Not Half-Andoran, Half-Jadwigan
>>
Did anyone save the rules for prestife gestalt some anon posted in one of the active threads that got nuked? It was in the resource copypasta at some point but now it's gone.
>>
>>54064204
Checked the archive and found this: https://ghostbin.com/paste/ntn6u
>>
>>54064044
How about Half-Ulfen, Half-Jadwigan?
>>
Howdy /pfg/, my DM is running a quicky campaign that should go from 1st to 5th-ish level, should probably last a few months. I mentioned I wanted to try my hand at a pure buff/debuff caster, he suggested I take a look at the Spheres of Power system, taking an Incanter for talents galore. Thoughts on SoP? Suggestions for good support abilities at low levels? I'm wading into this alternative system taking it all in.
>>
Is the next AP gonna be any good?

>book 6 has info for playing games set in historical Azlant
>>
>>54063955
yesss
>>
>>54064388
People are going to tell you that if you're going to be running support buffing your allies is going to be more worthwhile than trying to debuff your enemies unless it's with something that can just take them out of the fight entirely, such as with Color Spray or Sleep.

Personally I find that getting a somewhat powerful Spell-like ability from being a Tiefling or Aasimar helps a lot with support, for instance a Cleric of Sarenrae I play has a lot of fun with Pyrotechnics, as blinding/smokebombing people is a fantastic means of dispersing and nonlethally depowering enemies.
>>
>>54064434
No.
>>
>>54064215
Thank you desu kawaii.
>>
>>54062234
Fluffy tail actually closes in like a day or something
>>
>>54059505
Because dancers have to wear silk, jewelry, and golden chains and shit. The Noble's Outfit costs 75 gp, but unless you blow at least another 100+ gp on jewelry and a ring you look like a tryhard commoner. In other words, a dancer's silks, jewels, and ornaments cost only a little more than the noble's three-piece.
>>
File: cat.jpg (79KB, 700x556px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
79KB, 700x556px
Friendly reminder that wearing high heels is now optimal!
>>
>>54064726
>fake ears
>still has a tail
::thinking::
>>
>>54064489
Thanks for the suggestion. At low levels especially, I think it makes more sense to shore up my allies and just keep a shut-down effect in my back pocket for the bigger baddies.

But unlike with ordinary spells, Spheres of Power grants me limited at-will abilities that I simply augment with my finite "spell points". For example, the Time sphere allows me to create a single-target touch-range Haste or Slow effect to start with. Then I can further augment and expand that ability, but I can always do the basic version. So the options I'm presented with are a little different.
>>
>>54064741
She could be using a hairstyle to disguise her real ears.
>>
>>54064741
plug tails
>>
>>54064741
Buttplug tails are pretty popular, anon.
>>
REMEMBER TO APPLY TO NODACHI OF THE LADYKNIGHTS
>>
>>54064919
Why would I apply to that retard Tuvarkz's game, he's a fucking dumbass
>>
File: d425d676dd3155c7a720f482cc65b3c8.png (822KB, 991x1172px) Image search: [Google]
d425d676dd3155c7a720f482cc65b3c8.png
822KB, 991x1172px
>>54064919
Should I apply as a ladyknight in high heels?
>>
>>54064945
[AUTISTIC CABALIST SCREECHING]
>>
>>54064983
[drops spaghetti in thread claims its a false flag but it obviously wasn't and admit it wasn't]
>>
>>54064388
Spheres of Power is great.

I'm having a lot of fun with Telekinesis personally, but the stuff you can do with it at such a low level is kinda limited.
>>
>>54064988
[ATTEMPTS TO FORCE /Y/ MEMES WHERE THEY OBVIOUSLY AREN'T WANTED, THROWS A PUBLIC TANTRUM ANYWAY WHEN TOLD "NO"]
>>
>>54064919
>APPZ APPZ APPZ!
no
>>
>>54065002
Anyone who can't take a joke about themselves is a shithead. Tuvarkz is the one who blatantly begged for one specific type of character, and doesn't know enough about the setting or campaign that other people's concepts actually WOULD work.
>>
>>54063950
Why, Core drastically reduces the number of options and is more balanced by default.
>>
File: 1491076292846.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1491076292846.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>54065032
>More balanced by default
>>
>>54064434
Probably going to be shit. Paizo has apparently only done one good AP and it was before Pathfinder.
>>
>>54065030
If you do that, I expect any non-shit GM to just boot you from the game.
>>
>>54065002
[decides to shit-talk someone in public, is surprised when the reaction is negative]

[being so autistic about a little joke and subversion that you can't just ignore it until the app period ends and have to shit on somebody in public, but you don't have the balls to actually say it so you claim it was a false flag because you're literally autistic and retarded]
>>
>>54065032
>Core
>More balanced
But Core is the least balanced pathfinder
>>
>>54064980
>Should I apply as a ladyknight
Yes.
>>
>>54065030
No, because those aren't OUTFITS anon. A chartachter can start with an oiutfit that costs up to 10 gold for free, but it has to be an outfit. note the word 'outfit' in the outfits.
>>
>>54065023
Anyone who co-ordinates people from a secret clubhouse in an attempt to subvert a game into something other than what the GM stated he wanted is a shithead.

Anyone who then throws a public hissy fit and acts like they're a big deal when the GM puts their foot down on their retarded "joke" is an even bigger shithead.
>>
>>54065032
>core
>more balanced
Compared to fucking what? Letting one player start at level 20 while everyone else starts at level 1?
>>
>>54065070
We've done this already, didn't broodie already say what they did was dumb.

Fucks sake get over the fact that you're not in the club

AND NOBODY CAN SUBVERT THE GM'S GAME, YOU SIMPLY COULD HAVE IGNORED ANY APPS YOU DIDN'T LIKE
>>
>>54065062
It just is. I don't care that you're salty you can't play a demi-god catgirl that procreates by laying nuclear eggs that shoot radioactive antimatter lasers at the enemy or whatever.
>>
>>54065094
>IT JUST IS

Can you explain why limiting the fighter's options while leaving the Wizard's best spells intact is somehow 'more balanced'?
>>
>>54064945
Good chargen. That's worth the other shit.
>>
>>54065094
Just throw your PF books into the trash and walk away. You're clearly not smart enough to run it.
>>
>>54065094
No really.

Core Fighter is sadness condensed into ink.

With additional content and such, such as Weapon Master's Handbook, he's actually pretty alright.
>>
>>54065092
>Fucks sake get over the fact that you're not in the club

:^)
>>
>>54065101
Gestalt games are a dime a dozen in /pfg/, its honestly not even worth it for that.

I feel bad for every app seriously trying to get into Tuvarkz game, he simply doesn't know enough about the setting and he doesn't have intelligence or grace to try to learn (as seen by him shooting down DHB's excellent ideas because THEY'RE NOT LADYKNIGHTS)

I trust him exactly zero to run it effectively, I think he's a fucking 16 year old who can't close his door and jack off with a fetish for MUH CRUSADES DEUS VULT XD

>>54065114
:^) indeed
>>
>>54065123
He's free to do whatever he wants with his game narrative, you're just salty for some reason that's probably linked to your mother being an alcoholic while you were in the womb

That said those chargen rules are really awful, characters simply don't need to be that powerful
>>
>>54065142
Honestly 30pb gestalt mythic sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm not really salty, I'd have to be upset about something to be salty, I'm just disappointed in like

everything involved.
>>
>>54065142
>Free to do what he wants with the narrative
>Like apparently ignore the fact that there's any other countries in Golarion other than Mendev, Taldor and Cheliax
>Or that people without heavy armor exist
>Or that arcane/psychic spellcasting/psionics/technology exists
>Or that Iomedae isn't actually a retard
>Or that Ragathiel is actually terribly written
>>
>>54065123
>>54065142
You're both niggers.
>>
File: laughingserval.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
laughingserval.png
448KB, 846x900px
>>54065123
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5264151/tuvarkz

Author has written 3 stories for Fire Emblem, and Toaru Majutsu no Index/とある魔術の禁書目録.

Currently Working on Fire Emblem: Wake up Already!, which I will finish as long as people keep reading it, even if it's just 1 person to read the last chapter, I'll do it. The fanfics I read are of F/SN and FE, I like also reading both fantasy and sci-fi novels, studying biology at college atm. Same name on Steam.

I am also a Cherche fanboy.

On regards to Fire Emblem: Wake up Already! Fic is not dead, it's just that I can't get into the proper writing mindset (and writing a second/third A Certain Scientific Number Six chapter is something I really want to get done first- second chapter just in need of revision before release; The Code Geass fanfic is back onto the drawing board). Update: Soo, the latest Railgun manga and NT 11 Prologue-Chapter 1 happened. Need to do some rewriting on the first chapter of Number Six desu by this point.

Games I like:

Fire Emblem

Pokémon (All but Gen V)

World of Warcraft

Dota 2

Skyrim (TIID KLO UL and KRI LUN AUS best shouts ever!)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

After Fire Emblem: Wake up Already! is finished, the next project in line is a F/Z megacrossover fanfic (title pending).

Servant listings:

Saber: Dovahkiin, the Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim)

Lancer: Kain Highwind (FFIV After Years)

Archer: Accelerator (To Aru Majutsu no Index)

Rider: Haar (Fire Emblem Tellius)

Berserker: TBD

Assassin: Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed)

Caster: Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

Light Yagami flew through my mind, yet he was too broken as Assassin with insta-kill but w/o decent Presence Concealment or any combat ratings beyond E-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10603265/1/A-Certain-Scientific-Number-Six

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9830233/1/Fire-Emblem-Wake-up-already

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9795769/1/Gerome-Finds-Out
>>
>>54065165
>>54065123
>but muh gnolls!!!!!!
>>
>>54065192
>>54065190
holy fucking shit this is amazing. Top shit boys.
>>54065193
Gnollfags do need to die
>>
>>54065162
and it's even 40pb isn't it? plus 3pp, feat tax, etc. I don't think it'd be fun for anyone because what on earth is going to kill you

>>54065165
yes he can do all that and more because it's his game. If you don't like it then just don't apply and stop with these posts that are about as impotent as your actual dick
>>
>>54065208
Yeah I don't see how a game is fun without the threat of death
>>
>>54065123
>Gestalt games are a dime a dozen in /pfg/, its honestly not even worth it for that.
Why are gestalt games so popular here?
>>
>>54065190
>>54065192
That's really fucked-up. You know doxxing is against the rules, right? Get banned.
>>54065193
>>54065208
Not even gnolls or impotence. Just a GM who doesn't know the setting they want to use.
>>
File: laughing emperors.jpg (38KB, 798x500px) Image search: [Google]
laughing emperors.jpg
38KB, 798x500px
>>54065190
https://twitter.com/Tuvarkz/status/811657648693051392
>>
>>54065217
I don't know, there is some fun to be had with gestalt as it can make weak concept strong, but most of the time its just made to be strong shit
>>54065218
>doxxxing

go back to /reddit/ newfag, this isn't doxxxing, this is 'i put tuvarkz into google and decided to see what came out'

There's a deviantart and his steam account too

Which all we get from it is Peru.

Thats right, not only is he cancer on here, he's a Peruvian faggot in dota 2 that ruins games.
>>
File: Puck.jpg (32KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Puck.jpg
32KB, 720x540px
What weapon is ideal for Cold Iron to deal with the fey? What about Silver and other materials?
>>
>>54065208
It's 30pb. And a threat of death is still possible because encounters can just be made harder.
>>
what class pairs best with a witch?
>>
>>54065243
Aegis.
>>
>>54065227
>e begging for a new laptop

My god. Holy shit.
>>
>>54065162
I've run somethign similar. If you think nothing can challenge a 30 PB mythic gestalt, you are WRONG. That idiot claming a 20 level 10 mythic ranger can kill all the archdevils in a single round without fail is WRONG. He is not only wrong, he doesn't even understand why he is wrong. For every surefire victory you have, there are surefire defenses against it. It isn't rocket tag, because it can't be rocket tag unless you understand the enemy, and understanding the potential defenses of the enemy is the only possible way to gain a surefire win. And there are very, very few ways to gain that information against a mythic enemy without roleplaying, ebcause only the GM knows what mythic forces he is pitting against you, unless he just uses the mythic monsters right out of the books....which he can alter and change very easily.

tl;dr: People on /tg/ don't actually bother reading the mythic rules at all.
>>
The last few days of threads has been god all and every time I think we're done I find new ways to be disappointed.

At this point I would rather see how low we can go than stop though.
>>
>>54065192
>F/Z megacrossover fic

Rofl, why is it fate/zero, is he putting that autism into fate/zero instead of the original servants

Whats going on I can't believe this is real
>>
>>54065235
Silver is a metal OF the fey, anon. Using silver on a fey is like using fire against a red dragon. Sure, it has the potential to work, and it will more likely not do anything and piss it the hell off.
>>
File: keep going.jpg (111KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
keep going.jpg
111KB, 1058x705px
>>54065272
>>
>>54064999
Yeah, I think I'll have fun with it. For the support role I want to play, I'm looking at Time, War, Protection... Fate... Destruction... I might need to narrow this down. I mean, I'm probably playing a Human Incanter, so I'll be taking as many talents as possible, but I definitely need to prioritize.
>>
>>54065269
If you can't rocket tag it, it can rocket tag you, thats the nature of mythic.

You seem to not understand what rocket tag even is.
>>
>>54065272
I'm honestly really pleased to see people starting to get resentful of APPZ APPZ APPZ APPZ
>>
File: topkek this is.png (124KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
topkek this is.png
124KB, 625x626px
>>54065227
>>
>>54065275

Cold Iron for Fey, while Silver is for Ghosts, ins't it?
>>
File: 1494345782996.jpg (49KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1494345782996.jpg
49KB, 479x479px
>>54065227
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/655853642143113216

Trump tweeted at Tuvarkz!
>>
>>54065315
that's fucking hilarious, you know this kid counts that as like the greatest moment of his life.
>>
>>54065307

Werewolves.
>>
>>54065286
Rocket tag is who goes first wins. Except that there are so many ways to gain and force rerolls in mythic, your (or their) rocket may never actually hit the target even if you have infinite initiative and always go first. Overwhelming damage is not a guaranteed kill because it has to actually do damage and even then you may die yourself (or worse) to the retaliatory strike of the mythic being you killed. Even the "I have every spell known to the multiverse" trick that wizards get is still not an automatic win in mythic.

The 'math' of combat in mythic does not work out at all like it does in standard play. The sheer number of variables introduced make predicting how a combat will go in mythic impossible to predict, and without exacting information (minding that divination and scrying are deadly traps that you never want to trust in mythic and therefor not a reliable source of info) attempting simple rocket tag combat in mythic gets you nowhere very quickly unless you happen across a lucky shot or opening in the enemies defense (by no means guaranteed).
>>
>>54065307
Cold iron for fey and devils, silver for demons and werewolves, positive/negative/force for incorporeals such as ghosts and ethereal beings.
>>
>>54065367
Thats not what rocket tag is you fucking idiot, its just going first gives you the greatest chance to do the one hit kill, if your one hit kill fails, then you get one hit killed, WHICH IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU SAID HAPPENS YOU FUCKING DENSE MORON.

Are you actually retarded.
>>
>>54060232
I wish that you were just pretending to be retarded. The most essential problems begin with Pathfinder core, almost entirely because of the obsolete source material its copied from. That's why you're meant to understand the system as the GM, that's why you're supposed to screen your player's characters, make sure the players can fulfill their roles, allowing the content that will help make a balanced game. These are the fucking basics, and you failed. And not only are you incompetent at running Pathfinder, you're incompetent at being a person, because you think the way to solve the problem at your table is by killing all of your players' characters, but carefully, just so you don't risk upsetting anybody, or having to actually talk to your players. I don't care how bad your players are, you are a worse GM.
>>
>>54065382

Yes. What I'm asking is which backup weapons would make more sense to be made of such materials?
>>
>>54065397
whatever you have the best training in

Are you good with a longsword? Then you should have a backup cold iron one and a dose of silversheen in case you need to murder something with DR/x

Granted eventually your ultra badass sword can ignore DR aynways
>>
>>54065278
War is a good Sphere. Not quite so much for the Totems, they're kind of ass, but for the Rallies. There's also a drawback which makes you unable to use Totems, but gives you a rally of your choosing, and the ability to rally anyone within 30ft of you, rather than anyone within the area of a totem (Which requires having one down already)
>>
>>54065383
No, I did not. I said "you MAY die" not "you WILL die". There is a difference between the two. That you cannot even comprehend the difference between 'may' and 'will' is very telling. I'm telling you "one hit kills" don't happen automatically in mythic as often as the people on /tg/ claim because there are so may ways to obviate one hit kills that assuming that's how it works is wrong and pretty much the sign of someone who doesn't actually play with mythic rules at all.
>>
>>54065427
You're -really- underestimating the potential of an optimized level 20 mythic 10 gestalt character, fuck a regular level 20 mythic 10 can one shot Cthulu across the fucking galaxy with a goddamn boat.
>>
>>54065243
Depends entirely on what you want to do with the witch. If you want to be pure cartery, then Wizard, Psychic, or any other 9th level full casters would work. If you want to try your hand at vengeance, HarbInger. Hex crafter magus could also work, especially if you take an archetype on your witch that trades out a few hexes, like Invoked or Winter Witch. Fighter if you want a more beefy chassis, and rogue/investigator if you want to be the godess of skills. Alchemist+Witch can be a goodles thematic combination, for example, of you go for the Herb Witch Archetype. It also depends on party composition as well. Like if you've got a Warder or whatever in the party, you might not need to focus that heavily on hitting stuff.
>>
File: Paladin.gif (76KB, 132x173px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin.gif
76KB, 132x173px
Can Paladins lie? What about clerics?
>>
>>54065540
Unless your deity specifically forbids lying, it doesn't matter because lying is not a Good, Evil, Lawful, or Chaotic act.
>>
>>54065525
oh I more meant like, a second person being another class rather than mutliclassing
>>
>>54065611
Oh. Good partners for a Witch include anythingredients that is good at tanking. Warders, Aegis, Paladins, Barbarians, Zealots, Cavaliers, and the like. If you'very got curse spells up your sleeve, partnering with an initiator who focuses on Cursed Razor gets you the most bang for your buck because of Aura of shared Misery+Cursed Razor Plague. One curse suddenly hitting the entire swarm an all that.
>>
>>54065459
I'm not the one claiming "instant death no matter what". If anythign, you're underestimating the potential for a 20th level, mythic 10 character to survive, and seriously underestimating the ability a CR 25, mythic rank 10 monster to survive.

And there it is, the "damage kills everything instantly" claim that can be stopped with a single nonmythic feat. I've read that ridiculous build and it relies on a non-existent Gm's permissiveness to allow the character to make an artifact boat and not have any interference in doing so, as well as unabashed and literal "player natrrated and this happens no questions asked". It's the usual white room theorycraft that can't actually happen with a GM interfering or creating obstacles to the players.

Because no cleric 24th level, mythic rank 10 cleric is ever going to receive a premonition that his god is going to die and try and stop it from happening, right? Because that would actually challenge the preconception that "build" requires that players are allowed to do anything they can say they can do without obstacles. And that's why the idea is ludicrous, because it ASSUMES nothign can stop the player from doing that. In other words, it requires no GM. Hence how it is very obvious you don't PLAY mythic and only BUILD mythic things.
>>
File: bg2_edwina_by_enkida-d4h37io.jpg (27KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
bg2_edwina_by_enkida-d4h37io.jpg
27KB, 210x330px
What improvements can a wizard or a caster do to a fortificacion?
>>
>>54065684
Yes, its just as bad when players get blown out in a single attack. What are you not getting about that? And damage isn't the only thing, save or dies exist too

Holy fuck are you retarded?
>>
>>54065190
>discord wasn't enough so now we're dealing with twitshit
>>
>>54065213
It's funny, because as soon as most pathfinder players are genuinelythreatened, they lose their shit and drop all the spaghetti over how their character mignt die and how shitty the DM is.
>>
>>54065709
So are rerolls anon. Are you not getting that there is no 'one save only' or 'one attack roll only' in mythic? Are you not getting that there are other kinds of defenses and protections beyond spells and armor class effects that are in play in mythic? Have you actually even READ the rules for mythic? Do you not know about other 3PP mythic stuff as well?

Mythic is far more than merely 'attack' and 'defend'. If your enemies aren't marshaling hordes and you aren't fielding armies, if you and your opponents aren't working towards and using non-combat goals and powers to thwart one another, you're not playing mythic, you're missing the entire point of mythic play. I bet you think a single archer ranger can kill every single archdevil too.

Protip: that doesn't work either.
>>
>>54065839
You literally do not understand what you're talking about.
>>
>>54065843
I rather think you've been doing too much theorycraft and not enough play.
>>
>>54065413
That's terrific. I'd thought about War and the drawback. If rallies are the better aspect, I'll definitely do that. Also, I'm from Rahadoum, so Community Minded makes morale bonuses last 2 extra rounds.
>>
>>54065839
>stormwind fallacy

Learn to take the loss man
>>
>>54065893
False equivalence, anon. Theorycraft optimization=/=in play use. The perfect build doesn't mean anything when the rules are not fixed for the things the builds will be facing. E.G. the Archdevils have 10 mythic ranks that are not quantified, therefore your build means nothing because it cannot be tested against abilities the enemies may or may not have. A GM's actions cannot be predicted on the basis of your optimization skills even if he uses RAW.
>>
>>54065685
A trillion scrolls of Wall of Stone, for one. Permanent Walls of Force, for two. Cloudkill traps, for three. Mining the ground with Explosive Runes, covering it with Silent Image, then having the rogue sneak up and shout "HEY THE GROUND BENEATH YOUR FEET IS AN ILLUSION QUICK LOOK“. There's a reason Wizard towers are harder to assault than minor fortresses,

>>54065839
>stomwind
Based.

>you're missing the entire point of mythic play
Nigga when an Archmage doesn't even NEED to rely on DM fiat to make reality his bitch, why would he try to find 'alternative ways' when he can flick his hand and have the entire setting change itself for him?
>>
>>54065551
>>54065540
Lying is generally chaotic, because it implies doing something that would generally be considered unacceptable even by your own standards.

Generally.

Most Paladins should take outmost card in lying, unless his tenets say otherwise. As for Cleric, it depends entirely on the deity.
>>
>>54066000
>because it implies doing something that would generally be considered unacceptable even by your own standards
What? No lying implies that you think telling the truth wouldn't benefit you.
>>
>>54066000
>Lying is generally chaotic

How is lying chaotic? The fuck.

>because it implies doing something that would generally be considered unacceptable even by your own standards.

No it doesn't?
>>
>>54065956
>Mining the ground with Explosive Runes
Open question:

Are there a good way to build some kinc of runecaster/runic priest in Pathfinder? that doesn't suck
>>
>>54065956
Because there are instances in mythic games where it doesn't work like that. the mage still has to cast mythic wish to do that. The archdevil in his own realm doesn't have to do anything at all but decide to change his realm. RAW. As a matter of fact, in the archdevil's realm, he's the one granting that wish is the archmage is there. Why would the archdevil not be in his realm if an archmage is gunning for him? Oh, right, because player is running the narrative in all of your examples.

Funny how that works, it's like without a GM anything the player decides happens uncotested! That's not the stormwind fallacy, that's "playing pretend".
>>
>>54066008
Because whatever benefits you in this case wouldn't be considered acceptable. There are exceptions, hence the generally. If you're a Paladin, you need to take care that your lie isn't just out of convenience or personal benefit, and that'x still only if your deity isn't of the thou-shalt-not-lie type.
>>
>>54066045
>Why would the archdevil not be in his realm if an archmage is gunning for him?
Why is the Archmage in the Archdevil's realm when he casts Mythic Wish, is he stupid?
>>
>>54065956
>>54065893
>stormwind fallacy
You two need to reread what Stormwind Fallacy is and what was written because that wasn't Stormwind fallacy, that was "your white room theorycraft shit doesn't actually fly in a game with a GM".
>>
>>54066075
Stopping a Mythic character essentially requires the DM to pull random bullshit out of his ass because Mythic is literally the power to be a main character. Especially stopping an Archmage or Hierophant, who are full casting main characters.
>>
>>54066069
I don't know, is the idea that someone will ignore a threat leveled at his god being created stupid? That's what you guys are claiming happens because "muh player narrrative>actually playing the game".
>>
>>54066087
>I don't know how mythic ranks work
Yep, proof positive you guys don't actually play, just read shit other people say on /tg/.
>>
>>54066087
And Mythic Ranks are "the GM is allowed to pull shit out of his ass to challenge mythic characters, here's how". I've run battles between mythic characters and mythic NPCs, they're not rocket tag regardless of optimization.

I doubt you even have anecdotal evidence, only math that requires no GM be present to allow for the things you need to accomplish to automatically happen.
>>
>>54066135
>>54066105
I'm not the original guy but mythic ranks are literally not the problem here. I 'm not claiming it turns into rocket tag, which is what high level PF is anyway; I'm claiming that Mythic makes the Batman Wizard/Cleric the Ajimu Wizard/Cleric.
>>
>>54066075
>You two
Oh sweet summer child.
>>
>>54059847
Adora Belle Dearheart: What's sticking into your foot is a steel-tipped four-inch stiletto heel, the most dangerous footwear in the world. Now I know what you're thinking. Could she push it all the way through to the floor?
Moist Von Lipwig: No...
Adora Belle Dearheart: To tell you the truth, I'm not sure about that myself. But I'm going to give it a damn good try.
>>
>>54066192
Only two posts mentioned it, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's a single poster.

>>54066159
There are so many ways to counter casters in mythic that they may as well not be. You don't even have to be a caster to access them through mythic abilities if you use 3PP supplements. Even without 3PP there are mythic ranks that counter them, and most monsters that you fight at high levels are casters as well, with equally mythic casting potential, trhe ability to reroll saves and often they have non-fatal things that cause casting stat damage even non-mythic, which only become more gross with mythic tacked on.

The whole "it's impossible to challenge players with mythic levels unless you play rocket tag with them" is false. Claiming that it is not false doesn't make it true. Hell, Mythic Deflect Arrows can deflect a single ray effect or ray spell from hitting you, and that doesn't even include Parry Spells or Mythic Divine Interference.
>>
>>54066192
>>54066159
What's really interesting is that the only argument against "mythic rules can challenge mythic characters" the autists have put up is "nu uh!"
>>
>>54066352
>There are so many ways to counter casters in mythic that they may as well not be. You don't even have to be a caster to access them through mythic abilities if you use 3PP supplements. Even without 3PP there are mythic ranks that counter them, and most monsters that you fight at high levels are casters as well, with equally mythic casting potential, trhe ability to reroll saves and often they have non-fatal things that cause casting stat damage even non-mythic, which only become more gross with mythic tacked on.
But that's not relevant, because once again - you've made Batman into Ajimu. Batman is someone who's prepared for just about everything as long as you give him time. Ajimu is someone who's prepared [literally] everything whether or not you give her time.

>rocket tag
I already said that's not the problem, the problem is literally what you're suggesting - out of combat solutions. It's more or less impossible to stop a mythic caster out of combat; in combat, well, the thing is, you're a caster - you aren't in charge of ending combat anyway.
>>
File: darksouls.jpg (394KB, 765x855px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls.jpg
394KB, 765x855px
>>54059048

how does one play an Atstreidi
>>
If I cast a Silent Major Image, would it be reasonable to shout "Summon Thanadaemon" and use Major Image to conjure a Thanadaemon? How easily would most people fall for that bluff?
>>
>>54066475
As suits of living armor!
>>
>>54066523
Bluff check vs their Sense Motive/Knowledge Planes or Spellcraft

Then will save for the spell.
>>
>>54066544
Why do they get a Will save if they haven't interacted with the image? Isn't it usually "touch the image to save"?
>>
>>54066475

Explore everything with a raw child--like innocence and boundless curiosity. Everything is a mystery to you. Even such simple things like the warmth of a fire, the cool breeze, and woodland creatures are all intensely fascinating to you.
>>
>>54066551
Well if you summon a daemon someone will probably try to attack it.
>>
File: living_armor_by_walking_furnace.jpg (60KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
living_armor_by_walking_furnace.jpg
60KB, 400x533px
>>54066475

lets put it this way.

You look like pic related.

But your theme music is this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoIE04AqDgI
>>
>Extend Spell
>Benefit: An extended spell lasts twice as long as normal. A spell with a duration of concentration, instantaneous, or permanent is not affected by this feat.
What about spells with durations of "concentration + X"?
>>
>>54066523
I'd imagine that most people who aren't ENTIRELY ignorant of how magic works would realize that "Summon Thanadaemon" is not likely to be the proper verbal component.

>>54066551
No. It's INTERACT with the image, which is much more nebulous and largely up to the GM, but generally takes an action of some kind(a standard action to just observe the illusion carefully, for instance).
>>
>>54066603
>"Summon Thanadaemon" is not likely to be the proper verbal component.
I was always under the impression that the verbal component was legit just the name of the spell.
>>
>>54066602
It has concentration in the duration, anon. that means NO.
>>
>>54066613
No, because you still need checks to identify a spell being cast.
>>
>>54066613
Only if you're playing in the Order of the Stick or another similarly goofy setting.
>>
>>54066658
Okay, fine.

"Summon Thanadaemon" said in Abyssal. Every spell must be said in their approximate language to work; you can't cast a fireball without speaking Ignan, for example.
>>
>>54066648
It's IN the duration, it's not THE duration. Like, would Extended Spell for something with Conc. + 5 last for Conc. + 10?
>>
>>54066447
3PP material mitigates the lack of mythic material to cancel casters out of combat. Stranger Path's "Watching the Watchmen", a host of things from the Genius Path, and even Guardian and Universal Path abilities give you many opportunities to counter the usual caster tricks, like scry-and-die, simulacrum hordes (which still require player fiat to use the way /tg/ says it can be used), infinite wishes (which you would be a fool to try in a mythic game), etc. Even then, a caster can still only cast two spells in a round - there are non mythic creatures who can use more, and others that simply don't care about magic one way or the other.

It STILL isn't impossible to challenge them using mythic rules. You're doing the same thing the other guys did which is "as long as there is no GM I can manage anything" (which still isn't Stormwind fallacy, it's a "Player Narration Trumps All" fallacy). Even the 1PP mythic rules have options to challenge casters, not necessarily in combat. As an example, if you are tasked with killing Belial or Demogorgon, that right there has a slew of non combat challenges you will have to overcome before you can even attempt combat with him, and not only for the casters in the party. Among them are figuing out what mythic rank powers the GM has given the monster in question since they aren't listed in the books at all; that means research and out of combat spellcasting, and the other tasks include surviving in his realm or somehow pulling him out of it (because you can't force-gate him out, not even mythic Gate works that way).

That's the difference between what they claim is impossible, and what is actually possible using the rules.
>>
>>54066727
"no". Besides, then you STILL wouldn't need a spellcraft check to identify the spell as long as you just speak the proper language.
>>
>>54066735
Or, you know, you say "tamquam mons magnus igne ardens missus est in mare et facta" while waving your hands to cast Fireball.
>>
>>54066735
Are you saying the duration is not concentration? Because if it is concentration, then it doesn't work. The 'plus rounds" is still tacked onto "concentration" which extend spell doesn't work with.

Convince your GM now.
>>
>>54066727
You're not speaking an actual language when you cast a spell. you're using materials, gestures, and vocals to create an aetheric resonance in the world that interacts with it in the way you intend.

Realistically speaking, this should actually require skill checks on the part of the wizard, because you have to get them absolutely precise to get the action off. Sorcerers would probably be able to bypass the skill check, though.
>>
>>54066774
Meant for >>54066727
>>
>>54066776
I mean the duration ISN'T "Concentration", it's "Concentration+3". A duration of Instantaneous+5 doesn't exist, but if it did, that still wouldn't be Instantaneous.

>>54066783
A Wizard memorizes almost all of a spell he prepares to cast, and only has to finish off the last bit he kept unmemorized.
>>
>>54066804
>Wizard memorization
Does that actually change anything I said? I mean, being a wizard is almost literally just entering cheat codes into the universe. Said cheat codes can make sense, but they don't really have to, and every other thing in the game that requires precise actions needs a skill check.
>>
>>54066783
>you're not speaking in an actual language
>to create an aetheric resonance
Citation needed desu, sounds like headcanon to me. My headcanon is that you speak in the same language you write down on your scrolls, which is itself an imperfect filtered form of whatever programming language the world is written in.
>>
>>54066838
They've already made that skill check when they used spellcraft to write those things in their book.
>>
>>54066838
>Does that actually change anything I said?
The idea is that you already entered the cheat codes into the universe when you prepared the spells; actually casting, as a Wizard, is simply hitting Enter. As a sorcerer it's more like you have a bunch of buttons to click on; the buttons are more limited than the console commands, but you can click on them whenever you like, unlike a Wizard who has to look it up and enter the thousand character command *just so*.
>>
File: -0ik.png (295KB, 830x679px) Image search: [Google]
-0ik.png
295KB, 830x679px
>Game is kill this week
>Game might also be kill next week too
>Reasoning comes from GM suddenly needing more time to working on the next session
>Getting ready for the next major story arc
>Probably getting a new player in the game

On one hand, it stinks game's getting delayed, but on the other hand I can't argue as to why. Hope your games are going well, /pfg/
>>
>>54066880
CANCELLED GAME INC
>>
>>54066872
>>54066879
Huh, you're right. Fair enough.

>>54066857
Alright, try this; you always need spellcraft to identify a spell being cast, even if you have Tongues or comprehend Languages on. This means that it is not a language.
>>
>>54066838
That's probably why it takes an hour to prepare spells, so they can take 10/take 20 on the said checks and thus automatically succeed. Remember that the actual "casting" is really just triggering the spell you've cast in advance.
>>
Wizards are NERDS.

They're HUGE NERDS.
>>
>>54066897
>This means that it is not a language.
>...the language of any intelligent creature, whether it is a racial tongue or a regional dialect...
Firstly, the World isn't an intelligent creature. Secondly, knowing that "Eloi, Eloi Lama-Sabachthani?" means "God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" doesn't tell you shit about what spell that's the triggerword for.
>>
>>54066880
Anon... That's typically the sound of a game's death throes. Major delays combined with a fresh face never ends well.
>>
File: []pkm1.png (689KB, 1031x795px) Image search: [Google]
[]pkm1.png
689KB, 1031x795px
>>54066890
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. A drink for these trying times?
>>
>>54066880
Wasn't your game cancelled two weeks ago too
>>
File: Wizardry-in-progress.jpg (120KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardry-in-progress.jpg
120KB, 1191x670px
>>54066934
We're getting into semantics now; RAW it could go either way, but it's pretty clear it's nothing so clear-cut as "Summon Monster 1". It's really going to come down to the campaign you're in and the person running.

>>54066924
Yes, this is a known thing.
>>
>>54066947
>You will never go drinking with Elsbeth's mom and make snide comments about her daughter's prodigious chest, short stature and cake problem
>>
Do exploding runes trigger if you cannot read runes?
>>
>>54066972
I'd say they still trigger, otherwise the function of the spell doesn't really work anymore as 90% of the people looking at them can't understand them.
>>
File: bookspider2.jpg (286KB, 880x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bookspider2.jpg
286KB, 880x1100px
>>54066976
Given we're talking languages anyways, is there anything stopping you from writing the "runes" in an understandable format to the common reader? Letters are technically runes.
>>
>>54066972
I don't think you need to be able to understand them, you just need to be able to read them; ergo you need to be able to distinguish the characters.

>>54066991
There's no provision for what the runes look like.
>>
>>54066991
Nope, ultimately a rune is just a Germanic form of letter, anyway.
>>
>You trace mystic runes upon a book, map, scroll, or similar object bearing written information. The explosive runes detonate when read, dealing 6d6 points of force damage. Anyone next to the explosive runes (close enough to read them) takes the full damage with no saving throw; any other creature within 10 feet of the explosive runes is entitled to a Reflex save for half damage. The object on which the explosive runes were written also takes full damage (no saving throw).
Can you personally look at Explosive Runes from over 10 feet away and avoid damage?
>>
>>54066972
Glyphs of Warding work better for this reason. they don't care if you notice them or read them, they just kill you in any number of ways.
>>
>>54067028
Yes!
>>
File: peek.png (76KB, 953x646px) Image search: [Google]
peek.png
76KB, 953x646px
>>54066948
Since when was it canceled? Sessions occasionally get postponed due to life happens and major events in game occur. We're about ready to start gathering forces to prepare for the BBEG while also preparing our hunt for the Pirate King. If anything we're actually cutting a bit close with the final climax of the campaign.

>>54066940
We've been trucking along like this for coming on 4 years now. I'm sure we'll be fine. But I'm rather curious as to who this new player might be. I'm hoping in the back of my head it might be our Rogue player returning finally, but sadly I doubt it.
>>
>>54067028
Presumably they are too small to be read from that distance without assistance.
>>
>>54067078
There's no reason you can't make it huge but covered except for you though.
>>
>>54066880
Sounds like a dead game. Summers do that. First they hype up playing all summer, then summe comes and GMs (and others) flake out.
>>
>>54054358
WS what about the other requests you were getting
>>
>>54067045
it was me all along, we mythic fighter now boi
>>
File: 1447744654960.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447744654960.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
What's next for Wrath of the Righteous?
>>
>>54067294
Me withdrawing my redundant app.
>>
>>54060040

No.
>>
>>54066976

What if their proper use is to murder scholars?
>>
What if you fill your armor with explosive runes?
>>
>>54067434
Better have good impulse control and CON above 20 because you're going to be taking that damage too.
>>
What if you make a whole city an explosive rune upon been drawn into a map?
>>
File: [Loud Sweating].jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Loud Sweating].jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>54067494
>>
>>54067494
Doesn't work, would need to be drawn and cast on the map by a wizard and I don't think "I accidentally Explosive Runes" is something a wizard's teacher allows their students to do.

Unless you studied at the Academea.
>>
>>54067494
>>
File: 1453917777120.gif (508KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453917777120.gif
508KB, 500x281px
Do each of the Linnorm Kingdoms correspond to a different country in Scandinavia? Are the Ironbound Islands Swedish, while the Thanelands are Denmark?
>>
Does it work as an assassination tool?
>>
>>54067560
During the viking era, there was hardly a difference between those.
>>
>>54067563
One of the original uses of Explosive Runes was to make the S in "Sincerely" an Explosive Rune to make the King fuck off. Alternatively, making the entire letter Sepia Snake Sigil.
>>
How high can you pump your ability scores using core? I can see +5 Wish, +5 ASI, +2 Racial, +6 Enhancement, is that it? Is 36 the top ability score you can get with core only?
>>
>>54067639
I think I got to like 47 once, you can add another +5 from the Innate Bonus tomes but I forgot where I got the rst
>>
>>54067526

What if it's a trick with enough clues and lies to make you use magic in the process?
>>
New Thread

>>54067671
>>54067671
>>54067671
>>54067671
>>
>>54067677
Doesn't work unless you somehow trick a guy to make a UMD or CL check which, again, isn't a case of "oops, i accidentally simulated being a wizard when drawing a goddamned map"
>>
>>54067659
The tomes don't stack with Wish. They both give Inherent bonuses
>>
>>54067722
I thougt Inherent bonuses stacked
>>
>>54067730
Only when you are using Wishes one after another to stack ability scores
>>
>>54067730
Multiple wishes increase the inherent bonuses they give, but inherent bonuses work as such:
Take the largest inherent bonus you have and apply that. For example manuals of gainful exercise don't stack if you read two +1 manuals.
>>
>>54067741
>>54067743
Fug
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.