[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiroshimoot said we can have one meta thread How do we fix /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 109

File: 1489042115931.jpg (85KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1489042115931.jpg
85KB, 840x623px
Hiroshimoot said we can have one meta thread

How do we fix /tg/?
>>
>>53816637
Talk about /tg/ stuff more than not /tg/ stuff
>>
>>53816637
Keep that picture on the board at all times
>>
>>53816637

Stop making metathreads. They're a necessary evil and without a specific problem to discuss they're the worst thread on the board. Right now, /tg/ is pretty much fine. The new janitors seem to be doing a better job of getting rid of the blatant /pol/shit that had been leaking, beyond that I think we're all good.
>>
>>53816682
This.
>>
>>53816637
I can't believe I'm typing this, but a return to the good old days of memes and waifufagging. Cancerous as they were, it's better than a bunch of serious business autists screeching in text form at each other over their carton shit games.
>>
File: 1475596954893.jpg (260KB, 590x818px) Image search: [Google]
1475596954893.jpg
260KB, 590x818px
>>53816682
>Right now, /tg/ is pretty much fine
It isn't.

>The new janitors seem to be doing a better job of getting rid of the blatant /pol/shit
There is no "blatant /pol/shit", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. I see more people bitching about /pol/ and whatever you perceive as /pol/ posts. If you mean racism, then welcome to 4chan, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>53816637
Get a mod on /tg/ that doesn't delete the metathread as soon as we start talking about quest threads.
>>
>>53816682
Blatant /pol/shit and tumblr shit needs to be swatted down.
>>
>>53816710
>It isn't.
Why not?
>>
q u e s t s
>>
>>53816716

Nah, that's a good policy. The quest issue was closed and the board is better off for it.

Plus, if it gets this thread deleted then so much the better.
>>
>>53816709
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
Here you can have all the off-topic you want.
>>
File: 1477512720998.jpg (81KB, 343x489px) Image search: [Google]
1477512720998.jpg
81KB, 343x489px
>>53816637
>Bring back quests
>Remove tumblr
>Stop REEEing over things you don't like
Easy
>>
>>53816637
1. Less /pol/ and /leftypol/
2. Stop posting metathreads

That is literally it.
>>
>>53816726
Because the board is swarmed with shitty low quality and low intelligence threads that exist just to bait people for replies, filled with shitty low quality "lewd" anime pictures and just dumb, pointless circlejerking about elves, as well as a lot of people form tumblr who think they're in good company. Outside of generals, no one is talking about tabletop games, and generals should NOT be the designated places where you talk about a game.
>>
File: doctor says it like it is.jpg (39KB, 442x536px) Image search: [Google]
doctor says it like it is.jpg
39KB, 442x536px
>>53816637
How do you fix /tg/? You make the sort of threads you'd really love to see on /tg/, that's how.

Post about interesting games. Bring up homebrew, or shit you drew or wrote. Talk about some book or video game that you like and think would make for a really cool RPG.

Don't make metathreads. Don't troll with low-hanging fruit like about quest threads or Female Space Marines. Don't insult our intelligence.

Change starts with you. Bring it forth. I'll do the same, if I can think of something.
>>
>>53816757

>Designated threads for talking about specific games
>Not the place to talk about specific games

That's literally how it's always been. If you don't like it, fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>53816768
Someone buy this man a drink
>>
>>53816757
>generals should NOT be the designated places where you talk about a game.
thats literally what they are though. If generals didn't exist you would be complaining about the abundance of x or y threads that would usually be in a general.

You have to remember this is 4chan. The kind of people who stay inside and sit on the internet are the kind of people you will find here. If you don't like those kind of people, go outside or something.
>>
>>53816773
It literally wasn't you stupid newfag. There were threads where people talked about games, not generals where there's one post per hour to keep it afloat.
>>
>>53816710
Are you retarded? There was a thread "why are there white people in Faerun because brown people breed faster like Sweden" just a few days ago.

Of course there's going to be some politics here but that's just complete and blatant racebaiting.
>>
>>53816804

Nope. I've been here for forever, and it's exactly the fucking same. Any belief otherwise is just idiot nostalgia.

Generals aren't new, and they aren't a problem. It's just a term to describe something that was always a thing.
>>
>>53816735
See, this is what I mean. Autistic screeching.
>>
>>53816757
>Outside of generals, no one is talking about tabletop games
It really feels like sometimes the only people that roll dice are in the generals, the rest of the catalog is filled with people using this board to shitpost about fantasy things they can't do anywhere else.
>>
File: A task beyond mortal men.jpg (91KB, 1042x663px) Image search: [Google]
A task beyond mortal men.jpg
91KB, 1042x663px
>>53816738
That sounds like a dangerously sensible opinion there Anon.
>>
>>53816804
So tacking "40k thread I guess" onto the end of an OP is somehow better than having a general?

You're arguing about semantics. People will always discus X game, if its popular enough people start making general threads and keeping resources for others - detailed OPs with pastebins and links for newcomers etc.

Generals are far better than having a ton of random threads about the same system. Generals cultivate resources and provide a place where people interested in X game or system can discuss things.

Good generals are a lot more than 1 post per hour purely bumping the thing. Any general that devolves into that is likely dying off. People won't make a general thread if they know it will only be them bumping it.
>>
>>53816870
The only threads where rolling was commonplace are now banned from /tg/.
>>
>>53816710
You can always spot the /pol/tards because they're literally the only ones that get upset when someone makes fun of /pol/.

If I'm on /hc/ and someone makes a mean comment about /tg/, I don't post a long, tear-filled rant about how the social justice wizards of the coast are shilling on 4chan; I just ignore the comment because my entire identity isn't wrapped up in being from /pol/.
>>
>>53816894

And good fucking riddance
>>
>>53816849
There is nothing more autistic than memes and waifufaggotry, though.
>implying the word "autism" means anything at this point
>>
>>53816816
There were also THREE blatant christian bashing threads under the guise of some DnD issue like a week ago
>>
>>53816894
Oh please, /tg/ is not designed to actively play make believe.

Try to play DnD here and see how it goes.
>>
>>53816910

hi /pol/
>>
>>53816894
my main gripe with quests are that a bunch of anons voting on what a character should do on a forum don't really constitute a traditional game and force out actual content about traditional games. Usually traditional games exist outside of a computer.
>>
>>53816909

It is something I find kinda weird.

I mean, statistically, autism is really fucking common among people who enjoy traditional games. Not just the over the top meme autism, a lot of it appeals to people with varying degrees of high functioning autism and aspergers. Given the sheer amount of people who accuse one another of autism, I wonder how many of them are actually autistic themselves.
>>
>>53816738
>Bring back quests

NO.
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>53816924
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>53816637
Fixing /tg/ would require people to make thoughtful responses instead of constantly baiting and shouting hyperbolic shit.
>>
>>53816910

We're talking about problems with /tg/. /pol/shit is entirely relevant. It's garbage and it needs to be gotten rid of like the trash it is. The janitors are doing better but total sealing of the /pol/ leak would be the ideal.

Not that /leftypol/ is any better, but it honestly seems like they feed into each other, so getting rid of one should stave off the other too. The people behind both 'sides' are basically the same anyway.
>>
>>53816930
Plenty of people play traditional games on computers. It's the joys of modern technology, gramps, try to keep up.
>>
>>53816970
VASSAL or tabletop simulator usually implement actual /tg/.

My argument is that threads are not actual /tg/. They do not exist outside of a computer.
>>
>>53816988

Don't forget online RPG's, via voice or text.

Although you're right. Quests were never /tg/.
>>
>>53816757
You are mentally ill desu
>>
File: 1494694874937.jpg (70KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494694874937.jpg
70KB, 422x600px
>>53816958
There is literally no "/pol/shit" you stupid dick. It's baiters who make threads for easy attention and people who overreact and use /pol/ as some sort of boogeyman, even though 4chan has always been filled with racists and people who just say what they want.

The dumb shit "/pol/shit" you bitch about is just fucking trolls who want attention. Before they were making edition wars threads, now they're making """"""/pol/""""" threads and you keep falling for it cause you're an idiot.
>>
>>53816757
Looking at the catalog generals, lore discussion and threads about GMing and setting building are most common, only 6 threads have anime pictures as the OP, and not including this dumpster fire of a thread there are only three or four I'd argue are blatant shitpost threads. Several of these threads are 40k or MtG threads, and none of them are being crammed into generals because you aren't required to only talk about your game in a general, you stupid cuck.
>>
>>53817025
Holy fuck I'm not the only person to realize this.
>>
>>53817025
wow, someone actually gets it
>>
>>53817025

Nah, it's easy to tell the difference between /pol/shit and native trolling. Native trolling can actually potentially lead to interesting discussion, /pol/shit is always garbage that needs to be burned on sight.
>>
>>53816730
Agreed
>>
>>53817062
No, it's NOT "easy to tell the difference" because there is no difference because "/pol/shit" DOESN'T EXIST.

You're BEING TROLLED because you're an idiot who thinks people here are neo-nazis for real. You're fighting the windmills, except these windmills use your retardation to spin instead of wind. If you stop paying attention to the trolls, and stop bitching about pol, it will go away for a while and they will find a completely different thing to troll you with.
>>
>itt: memes and shitposting and janitors not doing their job
If you want to save tg shut the fuck up and play some tabletop games, neo-/v/.
>>
Similar point to >>53817025 and >>53817092
Anyone got that meme comic of the guy sperging out and yelling "/pol/!" for 3 panels, then when someone tells him to shut the fuck up he goes off about /pol/ invading his thread? I
>>
>>53817062
Either one should be ignored. Responding will only cultivate a pointless argument in which nothing will be gained.
>>
>>53817092

I'm not sure who is fighting them. Whenever I see /pol/shit I just report, hide and move on.
>>
Less >onelinegreentext which apport nothing and have a sticky telling people to specify setting or system for the love of god
>>
>>53817131
You're doing it right now by bitching about it. You fell for their ruse because you thought they actually believe what they say instead of saying it because they know it upsets you and people like you. "You" are in every single one of these threads on this board, bitching about "/pol/" and very obviously NOT ignoring it, hiding it or reporting it.
>>
>>53817132
>and have a sticky telling people to specify setting or system for the love of god
Yes, do this.
>>
>>53816637
>>53816768
Exactly what this guy said. Like right now I want to make a thread asking advice about dice mechanics for a game I'm designing. But I'm hesitant because actual tg seems less relevant than standard threads. Maybe I'm just being meek and I think anything I post will be met with "a thread died for this." And even if I do post it, chances are it'll just get lost in the bullshit of elves, bait threads, and generic filler/banter. What happened to tg gets shit done?

I think that's a big problem, tg just doesn't get shit done anymore.
>>
>>53816930
>my main gripe with quests are that a bunch of anons voting on what a character should do
Pffft, the best quests are the ones that always take the first response only. Because those are the ones without rails.

>>53816738
>Bring back quests
Yes please
>>
>>53817131
How have you missed all the threads getting derailed because some dipshit anon sees "thing I disagree with or don't like" and "le ebil /pol/ man invading" and spergs out at a level that would impress /b/
>>
>>53816730
>it agrees with my opinion so its objectively right
it doesn't work that way nigger
>>
>>53817160

...And now you're just making things up that make no sense?

/pol/shit is a problem. There has been a rise in /pol/ themed trolling over the past year or two, and it sucks. I'm not sure how acknowledging that is... Anything you're saying, really. I feel like you're not even talking to me, you're just ranting about some mentally constructed picture of a person who doesn't exist.

Huh, that actually sounds kinda familiar...
>>
>>53817167

The semi-regular game design general threads would be a good place to post any questions or ideas you have.
>>
>>53817177

My opinion doesn't matter, word of god is that the issue is closed. That I agree with it just lets me be smug and condescending towards butthurt questfags.
>>
The fact that CYOA and civ and risk threads stay up tells me that quests were always someone's boogieman, mods realized this, and thus they were only adressed in spirit to begin with.

A void solution for a void issue.

The ironic part is that /rp/ would have been actually sucessful.
>>
>>53816637
>How do we fix /tg/?
Stop shitposting, and stop posting stuff that belongs in /v/ and /lit/.
>>
>>53817199

Actually, that's a good point, CYOA and its ilk should be shuffled off to /qst/ too.
>>
>>53817210
Please don't send the CYOA fags to us. We've got enough problems from Civ quests.
>>
File: 8876509-lily-pretty-girl.jpg (644KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8876509-lily-pretty-girl.jpg
644KB, 2560x1600px
>>53817199
>The fact that CYOA and civ and risk threads stay up tells me that quests were always someone's boogieman, mods realized this, and thus they were only adressed in spirit to begin with.
Well duh.

You could tell that from the introduction thread the mod made right before he created /qst/:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46945911

If you want a hard laugh, read this and remember that the mod was pretending to be a fan of quest threads.
>>
File: 1466226605152.jpg (181KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1466226605152.jpg
181KB, 638x825px
More Ribbon.
>>
>>53817188
Yeah, but they're only semi regular, and I'd like a dice mechanics only discussion that doesn't get lost in the bigger /gdg/ dogpile. Either way, it would be a better thread than the "what if maimed Sororitas were given as fucktoys to Imperial officers who got enough good bog points" and other fap-before-you-post threads. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>53817181
You type like such a reddit faggot. No need to reply, just pointing that out.
>>
>>53817167
How about the game design thread?
>>53791033
>>
>>53817252

I've always found this such a bizarre fucking claim just because I happen to format my posts so they're easy to read. The whole 'reddit spacing' meme is weird too, since it's a new accusation about something that's been around for fucking years.
>>
>>53817004
>Quests were never /tg/

>janitors and admin who literally owns the site say Quests go on /tg/
>2 or 3 randoms anons disagree

Hmm, wonder who's opinion means more
>>
>>53817242
>More circlejerk created by a shitty artist for his shitty OC donut steel waifus
>>
>>53817199
I would be fine with CYOA and civ threads going as well. /tg/ should be about traditional games. boards, miniatures, rulesets, RPGs, etc.
>>
>>53817281

The current opinion, which says they don't go on /tg/?
>>
>>53817283

I'd rather not. There's enough Civshit spamming the board.
>>
File: 1477336814022.jpg (306KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477336814022.jpg
306KB, 600x900px
>>53817281
Quests have been cancerous from the very first moment they appeared and people who have never been on /tg/ should not have their opinions taken into account.
>>
>>53817278
>I've always found this such a bizarre fucking claim just because I happen to format my posts so they're easy to read. The whole 'reddit spacing' meme is weird too, since it's a new accusation about something that's been around for fucking years.
It's no different than the "you downloaded an image from Google that was found on tumblr, you must be from tumblr" posters from a few years back.

>>53817286
>Hiro says we can have a metathread to talk about board concerns
>main concern for /tg/ users is quest threads being banned on /tg/
>s-stop talking about quests, guys!
>>
>>53817273
and this is why generals are fucking great. You know x general will always be up so you can always go there to ask questions or redirect others if they have a question or something related to the general.

>>53817281
>Currently not part of /tg/
Hmm, wonder who's opinion means more here.
If they were /tg/ they would still be on /tg/
>>
>>53817286
After a solid decade of ban evaders shitposting because they didn't like a barely noticeable minority of threads that were easily avoided, and even then they gave them /qst/ just to make them shut the fuck up and stop flooding the board with whining that was way more noticeable, toxic, and obnoxious than quests ever were.
>>
>>53816901
He's right though. People who complain about /pol/ are worse than /pol/ itself. There is a very simple to improve the quality of /tg/:
1. Remove posts that are /pol/-shit
2. Make it a bannable offense to mention /pol/
>>
>>53817303

You mean 'the wining petulant minority of butthurt questfags'.

I guess they're a problem too. It'd be better if they never returned from /qst/.
>>
>>53817273
Oh hey nice. I love/gdg/ but I wish it was more of a common thing on the board instead of shuffled away. Or even the discussion of game design in regards to published games to talk about how they work, probabilities, and what makes the game fun.
>>
>>53817315

Yeah, no. I actually enjoy having a front page and a functional board again, as opposed to a solid page of quests stifling everything else. The board is slowly recovering from that fucking plague, but it's way better than it ever was during the quest blight.
>>
>>53817343
>i like dead boards
>>>/n/
>>
>>53817343
>I actually enjoy having a front page and a functional board
Same, which is why I want quests back.

>opposed to a solid page of quests stifling everything else
Quests only stifled troll threads that were looking for easy (You)s. Quests were easily avoided with filters, or by using the catalogue like everyone else you fucking autist.
>>
>>53817326

Sadly, people who actually care to discuss and analyse mechanics of games are a minority of a minority. Traditional games are a relatively small hobby anyway, and most people involved don't particularly enjoy getting into the nitty gritty of the why's and hows of mechanics, they just want to play the damn game.

The existence of /gdg/ and such is great, but I don't think we'll ever see that aspect become more prominent.
>>
>>53817343
>muh front page
>these filters are hard to use
>why are people allowed to post things I'm not interested in

We've had a catalog for /tg/ for more than half the board's existence.
>>
>>53817343
I don't like quests either, but if you don't use the catalog, you're living in the past.
>>
>>53817278
Yes, I see you're the type that can't help but respond as well. Did I mention reddit spacing? That's just some new meme. It's the overuse of ellipses and limp, condescending tone that gives you away. Work on that.
>>
Quests, cyoa, civ, rolling and kobold/dragon threads are cancer and do not belong on tg
>>
>>53817370
By that logic, generals aren't a problem because you can just filter them. But you questfags will whine regardless.
>>
>>53817406
Generals are functionally identical to quests, but /tg/ loves them and hates quests because autism.
>>
>>53817416

Wow. You are painfully naive.
>>
>>53817402
So threads like >>53817202 are perfectly fine then?
>>
>>53817418

They are completely different things, holy fuck. Any claim about them being the same is blatant intellectual dishonesty and flagrant fucking idiocy.
>>
>>53817428
Wow. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 7bbxhq8wvq2y.jpg (17KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
7bbxhq8wvq2y.jpg
17KB, 344x344px
>>53816637
>>
>>53817418
>Generals are functionally identical to quests
Blatantly false. Try again.
>>
>>53817406
>By that logic, generals aren't a problem because you can just filter them

Uh, yeah? I don't have a problem with generals. If I did, it would be really easy to filter them all, like you said. I'm not sure what you're trying to say, other than "REEE I AM UPSET", which was already obvious.

I don't know why you think questfags dislike generals. Questfags want to create entertainment; they don't want to ruin other people's fun.

Are you the anon from the other day that was insisting questfags must be responsible for all the shitposting on /tg/ because that's how you would respond if you were in their position?
>>
>>53817435
>Quests: insular communities of namefags circlejerking each other about how amazing their small community is while never interacting with the rest of /tg/. Hated by a small minority on /tg/

>Generals: insular communities of namefags circlejerking each other about how amazing their small community is while never interacting with the rest of /tg/. Hated by a small minority on /tg/

Well, I guess you're right. Totally different.
>>
>>53817449
And you are an asshole. Ghost yourself
>>
>>53817451
>This is what questfags actually believe
No, you want attention and a circlejerk. Neck yourself.
>>
>>53817416

Except the post you're replying to makes no statement about its authenticity? It's not about whether they believe it, it's just that provocative bullshit is cluttering up the board.
>>
>>53817459

And here's the intellectual dishonesty in action. Good show.
>>
>>53817466
This fucking thread.
>>
>>53817466

Was there ever a claim that /pol/shit was anything other than that?
>>
>>53817473
I notice how you don't actually make any attempt to prove me wrong and just scream "INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY" and leave at that as if it means anything.
>>
>>53817402
Jumpchain as well. I don't even get what it is, like a cyoa personal fanfic that people talk about? How do you "play" it?
Also, Towergirls. It was kind of interesting at the start but it just perpetuates the waifu/fapbait/magical realm tendencies that bog down the board.
Both of these aren't too bad, but also deserving notice as long as we're talking about things.
>>
File: 20170309_222539.jpg (968KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_222539.jpg
968KB, 2560x1536px
>>
>>53817498
He's from reddit, cut him some slack.
>>
>>53817483

Nope. I hide, close and report. But that I can get rid of it doesn't mean the amount of it isn't a problem. The janitors have been doing better, but it's a new flavour of trolling that's still best off gotten rid of. And the nice thing is that it's always blatant, so it should be pretty easy to single out and obliterate.
>>
Get off my FUCKING board you questniggers. You aren't welcome here and you did nothing but harm.
>>
>>53817459
It's way easier to drop in and out of a general if you feel like it than to read up on weeks to months worth of story you haven't been around for. Doesn't help that it's mixed with all the other posting.

I've been able to occaisionally dive into cyoa general for some joking around before getting sick of their bullshit and leaving for a few months.
Meanwhile Jumpchain General has such an absurd backlog that is relevant for whatever the current discussion because it's all connected.
>>
>>53817498

There's nothing to disprove. You pulled an equivalence out your arse without any justification and acted as if it was an argument.
>>
>>53817463
>Questfags don't want to ruin other people's fun
>This is what questfags actually believe

How is that even an argument?
>>
>>53817498
Because flagrant bullshit doesn't need to be refuted. You're wrong, everyone knows you're wrong, and we're not going to waste time proving you're wrong because it's so goddamn obvious how wrong you are.
>>
>>53817500
I don't get them, but considering the fact that shit/baitposting filled the void left by quests for a while I'd be cautious about axing off any more of our board
>>
>>53816816
That's actually a valid discussion though. Brown people in white countries DO breed faster than whites, it's an observable FACT not some boogeyman /pol/ statistic. So it begs the question of how do whites in fantasy settings keep up with brownskins and greenskins etc? Since most fantasy settings are based at least somewhat on medieval history and Faerun is no exception, current observable trends should be discussed. And since multiculturalism is a strictly 21st century mistake, imagining it in context of a fantasy continent based on medieval Europe does in fact belong here. Where else would a "what if?" or "Demographics of Faerun/Sustainable population growth by race & ethnicity" go?

Do you only get offended by things you don't like/topics that tickle your brainpickle the wrong way, or is everything that is even remotely grounded in the real world automatically /pol/ to people like you? The real world has kings, if a fantasy setting has a king and someone discusses it on /tg/ is that /pol/?

The "everything is /pol/ they're everywhere maaaaan I see /pol/ in every post they're out to target my worldviews man I swear they just wanna destroy the boards man I'm tellin' you" mentality you people have is a mental illness.
>>
Guys, what if we just... dumped porn? Into these quest pol cyoanjumpchain and other threads?? Maybe they will get then hint and go
>>
File: 1493510571155.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493510571155.png
80KB, 272x199px
>>53817479
Okay, what exactly is /pol/ about this thread? It's a thread asking about how to make tg a better place, and the only time pol is mentioned is to bitch about it like it has any fucking influence on this board.
>>
>>53817532
Except I've backed up my points by explaining why quests and generals are similar, and you just respond with "You're wrong because I say so."

>>53817545
> You're wrong, everyone knows you're wrong.
>In fact you're so wrong that I'm literally incapable of naming even one reason why you're wrong.
Well, you got me there I suppose champ.
>>
>>53817562

a) real world bullshit isn't relevant to fantasy settings

b) that can pretty much universally be statistically shown to be a product of socioeconomic factors, not ethnic or cultural ones

c) fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>53817571
Its any thread wherr stupid niggers like you dont just report and ignore and instead get active in it one side or another because youre a fucking mentally addled twiggered cuck who needs to feel in controlnof everything. Please gys
>>
>>53817566
That seems like an astoundingly poor idea
>>
>>53817572

Well, >>53817528 made the effort, which is more than your bullshit really deserves. And of course you're ignoring it, because you don't actually have an argument.
>>
>>53817416
Ironic /polposting is still /polposting
>>
>>53817597
So the problem was just how long quests ran on?

Because I agree it did get a bit fucking ridiculous for a few of them, but that was a problem with bad quests, not quests in general.
>>
Whelp. This thread went exactly as well as I thought it would
>>
>>53817540
You don't have to ruin someone's fun to be obnoxious. Questfags are like tripfags: They just fucking want attention, and every quest thread always degenerates into petty high school club shit, whenever it's not held alive by the desperate creator who bumps his own thread using proxies.
>>
>>53817572
>HURR DURR SKY IS GREEN BECAUSE GRASS IS GREEN SO SKY IS GREEN
No, that's wrong stupid.
>HURR DIDN'T REFUTE CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG I WIN SKY IS GREEN

Yeah alright.
>>
>>53817562
European or "white" families used to be just as big but our culture changed as improved living conditions allowed for growing/stable populations at lower child per woman rates. Most other cultures haven't had that change yet but profit in some way from the improved conditions.

There is nothing inherent to different ethnicities at the root of this and since Faerun doesn't have our modern societal structure this effect doesn't occur.

This is blatently obvious so yes, the guy was baiting.
>>
>>53817617
G h o s t yourself of course this toxic thread is going to be full of republifags mad about the baseball killer shooting rich white men who should have been working
>>
>>53817593
It's more like you do report, and the offending posts aren't removed, the entire thread is killed, like the afropunk thread from yesterday.
>>
>>53817616

It's implicit to the format.

Generals aren't new. They're a place for discussing a game. Anyone with any interest in that game, whether an old hand or a new potential player, can jump in, and most generals will gladly help out newbies and have a variety of discussions on topics relevant to the game.

If you can't see how that's more /tg/ related than quests, then there's no hope for you.
>>
>>53817641
Shit happens. Make a new thread, bitch.
>>
>>53817025
>>53817092
thanks anon, i've been sick to death of this bullshit
>Family be former Muslims
>dislike Islam
>express it without muh "mama murkel", "muh cucks".
>get called /pol/
It's annoying.
Reminds me of the meltdown this faggot had on /40kg/ where he started calling everything who didn't like him virgin /pol/ bullies

>>53817122
I've seen them, half the fun of a shit thread is trying to make it fun. (for example that elf racemixing/racial supremacist thread)
But someone almost always come around and makes it about muh /pol/ bogy man or some shit.
It's stupid.

>>53817479
>implying meta threads aren't for quest fags to complain about not being able to post quests here.
I remember a long form argument that i think got me banned where a quest fag was demanding everyone check the achieves over and over and over again. This thread would be up every Sunday and that was almost a year ago now
>>
>>53816637
>How do we fix /tg/?
Try to make good posts.
That's really the only significant input any of us as individuals can have.

I don't believe any amount of meta-threads are going to change anything, and that they're by and large rather pointless.
>>
>>53816637
/tg/ is a perfectly fine board with decent content. After reading this thread and seeing people bitch about /pol/ and tumbler only shows they are little kids who need to get a stiff lip about these things.

I'd say gookmoot is retarded for allowing meta threads off /qa/, but honestly what else is new. It's more disruptive because than you get all the whiny retards bitching while literally accomplishing nothing of importance because clearly mods don't give a right shit a about it.

tl:dr /tg/ is fine.
>>
This thread is cancer and tg needs to be split into /tabletop/ and /roleplay/
>>
File: 1497455343877.webm (777KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497455343877.webm
777KB, 240x320px
>>53816950
Not that anon. I just want to point out that donovan was by no means small if you know what i mean
>>
>>53817688
Bad posts get more attention and are easier to make. This is an inherent problem of this entire site.
>>
>>53817665
Meta threads have changed in nature
Before /qst/ they existed solely so that antiquestfags could whine about quests being allowed here. after /qst/ they exist only so questfags can complain about being banned.
Also jesus christ you just reminded me of the month after /qst/ where antiquestfags would just gloat for no reason whatsoever nonstop. God damn that shit was annoying
>>
>>53816637
Quests back
>>
>>53817616

>>53817528 here. I didn't try to explain why people didn't want quests on the board, the accessabillity issue was just the first thing that came to mind between generals and quests.

I don't know shit about quests. They were here when I came to /tg/, I didn't like them, I use a filter for them. Same treatment I use for generals, but that doesn't make them the same. Either can be made good or bad depending on how much actual discussion you get vs. the usual drivel.
I'd say the most prominent thing they have in common is the tendency to form sub communities, for better or for worse.
>>
>>53817705
Where does D&D go
>>
>>53817718
He was a big guy for Guts
>>
>>53817579
>a) real world bullshit isn't relevant to fantasy settings

But it is. You may be content with "it's magic" handwaving and being a lazy GM, but some of us want to create believable and immersive worlds based on historical/current examples. We have a wealth of knowledge available to us more so than any other point in time, why should we ignore potential studies and retrospective what if thought exercises simply because they deal with your bad bad fee fees and your brown pet people?

Mass immigration is a thing, it's happening right now. It's never happened before on a scale like this. And it has far reaching effects on nearly every facet of modern living and most certainly would have an even more tremendous effect on Faerun. In a setting that is extremely multicultural/multiracial with some small scale immigration, we only really have the present to analyze and project onto the historical canvas.

>>53817631
>There is nothing inherent to different ethnicities at the root of this
But scientifically, every ethnicity is different so we can't say that with any certainty. And in game every ethnicity is different as evidenced by differing stat blocks. So ethnicity could in fact play a part, we don't know.
>>
>>53817746
/tabletop/ for mechanical discussion /roleplay/ for d&d quests.
>>
File: 1478552246679.jpg (7KB, 180x159px) Image search: [Google]
1478552246679.jpg
7KB, 180x159px
What kind of mentally ill retard do you have to be to think that bringing quests back will fix /tg/ when they were the cancer killing the board for a good while? Why are you not on your fucking board? Did a donkey kick you in the head or did your mother drop you as a kid?
>>
>>53817770
Seems arbitrary as hell.
>>
>>53817751
Wait, DnD actually has diffrent stat blocks for black, white, asian, etc? All within humans, in official material? I'd like a source on that.
>>
>>53817751

Theoretically, you are correct. There could, potentially, be an interesting discussion on the subject.

But you're posting it on fucking /tg/. A board that can't have a thread discussing arabic fucking mythology without it becoming a clusterfuck of trolling. There is no feasible way that thread would ever create any content or discussion worth the implicit bullshit.

And that sucks, but that's just the way things are.
>>
We need fucking user-created subforums on 4chan so people can shut the fuck up about shit they dont like and just make a safe space for theirnown discussion.
>>
>>53817724
That may very well be, but none of us can make the kind of structural change that would solve that. If that can even be done.

What we can do, and ought to do, is to just not respond. That's just you as an individual, but it's more or less all you can do. And it's much better than just perpetuating the bad posts.
>>
>>53817779

It doesn't, it's a false equivalence between human ethnicities and fantasy races.
>>
>>53817778
Well mabey if you werent a questnigger it would be easier to understand
>>
>>53817282
At least they made something for /tg/.
What have you done?
>>
>>53817791
So, Reddit?
>>
File: Fuck_you_leatherman.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_you_leatherman.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
>>53817820
Just cause you create something doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>53817726
I'm not going to say i don't feel SMUG about the qst ousting. (most of them have been shit for years and really cluttered up the board). I won't however say they don't have their place, there does some to be something in the pyche of /tg/-fags and stories and i do like seeing writefaggotry. Ultimately i prefer it this way, it can at least weed out the shit ones.

Either way i don't know what /pol/ has to gain from these threads, and it doesn't seem to be a /pol/ thread until someone chimed in and called it /pol/

but i will say that whatever the case may be, this
>>
>>53817824
Without usernames, yes. Even if they were temporary.
>>
>>53817811
Wait, I must be confused, You're saying you want to spit /tg/ into two seperate boards, one of which is a copy of an already existing board, but is more limited in scope?
>>
>>53817702
When threads get fucked over because of bullshit and nonsense, and the mods do nothing, no, it's not fine.
It wasn't fine with Virt was dicking around, it wasn't find when Nurse Verity was sergal spamming everyfuckingthing.
What this post says is "Your problems don't affect me, so they aren't problems lol".
>>
>>53817791
Reddit and tumblr already exist. The problem is that they come here instead of staying on their fucking side of the fence.
>>
>>53817705

This is dumb. Roleplay and mechanics are part of a whole and discussing them separately is missing the point.

And no, this isn't a fucking angle for questfags to use to try and argue their shitty forum games have a place here.
>>
>>53817840
This is really more a problem with the moderators than it is with the general userbase
>>
>>53817839
No.
/tg/ general discussion
/qst/ /cyoa/ /civ/ basic shit
/dp/ dwarven politics, pol roleplaying.
>>
>>53817833
But it's also pretty good.
But, back to the point you tried to dodge, what have you made for /tg/?
>>
>>53817868
No, the general userbase is fucktards that are eager to suck the teat of whatever the new meme troll shit is.
Unfortunately, that is basically the entire site.
Yes, I would like the mods to be more proactive in dealing with entire threads full of trolling shit that swamped what was a legit subject.
>>
File: johnny bravo.jpg (78KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
johnny bravo.jpg
78KB, 500x600px
>>53817901
>But it's also pretty good.
It's not. You're deluding yourself into thinking that people like your shit, you dumb jackass. Please just fucking kill yourself and stop spamming your shitty art and shitty jokes and shitty quests on this board. Or alternatively, go to your containment board.
>>
split /tg/ into /rp/ /war/ /tcg/

40k threads are the new quest threads, we've had one great purge it's time for another.
>>
>>53817884
How about we just keep it at two boards and just keep things the same way they are instead of giving literally every thread it's own board
>>
File: 1489709313853.jpg (8KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1489709313853.jpg
8KB, 200x146px
>>53817958
Were you even born after 9/11? 40k threads have been the majority of threads on this board since it was fucking created. In fact, the board was created because people kept making 40k threads on /b/.
>>
>>53817966
How about you calm down and quit having a stroke because some people xont like your shitty cyoa or spacemarine shit
>>
>>53817954
You've got to stop thinking that Ribbonfag's the only one who likes Ribbon. I don't even know why you'd even try to pretend that, but then again, you sound like one hell of a particularly bitter person.

It's a dumb comic about cute girls. You'd need to be SuperHitler to get as upset about that as you seem to be.
>>
>>53816637
Allow smut sharing threads and quests ba-
>ctrl+f /pol/
>48 results
Actually, just get rid of all the newfags. Seriously, fuck off back to redblr or tumddit or whatever cancerous shitpile you lot of uncalloused vaginas come from.
>>53817518
All the questfags were also storyfags you dumb nigger. When they left some quality left too. Do you think the story of Noh would've happened if there weren't dedicated writefags? Writefags are in limbo now. Seriously, a quest is EXACTLY the same thing as playing a tabletop rpg. You have a DM, you have players. That's all there is too it. I don't understand what in God's name is so horrible with that. If you don't like quests, you probably also don't play tabeltop RPGs. Which is fine, they're not for everyone. But arguing that they don't belong on /tg/ is ludicrous.
>>
>>53817954
>shitty quests

There's a Ribbonquest?
>>
>>53817994
You're the one that seems to be angry for no reason anon
>>
>>53818021

Tabletop RPG's are completely different to quests. I love TTRPG's and fucking hate quests.

Although even then? I wouldn't try to play a fucking TTRPG on /tg/. This is the wrong place for it. We discuss things here, not actually play them.
>>
>>53818021
Ban vocal whiners.
>>
File: Come on now.jpg (79KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
Come on now.jpg
79KB, 499x498px
>>53818039
>Interactive story between the GM and players
>Dice rolls effect the outcome of events and therefor the story
>Characters sometimes have starts that change depending on events
>completely different
>>
>>53816637
>How do we fix /tg/?
Less meta threads
>>
>>53818077
But you're not playing as your character. You're playing as someone else's character, and that someone is a lonely neckbeard who has nothing else in his life. You're just jerking someone off for free.
>>
>>53818101
Seriously. Just ban everyone in this thread and ignore all suggestions for major changes, other thang etting the mods and janitors to do their damn jobs
>>
Quests suck because they're largely impenetrable for new participants without going through logs. Filters aren't a good solution because some quest authors neglect to tag their posts and simply filtering terms like 'quest' would easily hit unrelated threads.

CYOA stuff is tolerable mainly because it's implicitly one-shot material that doesn't require a primer to read/participate. It also self-contains into a single thread, so it's easier to ignore it. Civ stuff should get the quest treatment though, since their participation model is mostly identical.

Generals are a natural evolution of certain topics having enough of a discussion inertia to always be present. Banning generals doesn't prevent those discussions, it'll just cause a post diaspora bump less frequent topics off the board. That said, I can see why there is some gripe about them (quick search via filters says 43 generals at the moment), so we may eventually be approaching a critical mass to request a /vg/ treatment and get a dedicated board for generals (unlikely given the volume of /tg/ posting overall though).
>>
What if we had a single thread for QMs to shill there quests?
>>
>>53818133

Fuck that. Don't give them an inch.
>>
>>53817665
>post about how you don't like Islam on /tg/
>people call you a /pol/tard

This isn't rocket science, anon.

If you started posting lists and images of your favorite porn stars on /tg/ without being asked to, you would be told to go to /hc/.

If you started posting lists and images of your favorite kinds of cars on /tg/ without being asked to, you would be told to go to /o/.

If you start posting complaints about your former religion on /tg/ without being asked to, you would be told to go to /pol/.

If you want to fit in on /tg/, then stop complaining when you get called out for off-topic shitposting.
>>
>>53817365
You're stupid. How does quest being outside of /tg/ make it dead? They can still come to /tg/ to post about other things. If the only thing these people were posting about were quests which resulted in a "dead" board (which isn't dead it's just slower you cunt,) then why have them be here? Just for the illusion of the board being faster? Not every board needs to be as fast as /pol/ and any form of generals will eventually devolve into refined cancer. I am not sadden at the removal of quests.
>>
>>53818154
Now you're just being an ass
>>
>>53818131
Jumpchain needs to fuck right off to it's own forum though. That shit is bizzarre, impenetrable, and as far as I can tell, rife with namefags. It's basically already it's own forum.
I'd prefer if towergirls stays since it's actually people making shit for once and it's not exactly difficult to pick up
>>
File: 1474434459469.jpg (173KB, 555x503px) Image search: [Google]
1474434459469.jpg
173KB, 555x503px
>>53818131
The quality is also not good most of the time and the premise was retarded all the time. 9 in 10 were Underage Panty Quest XVII: Anime Titties Edition and the 10th one was a stupid meme quest about skeletons because isn't that funny lol skeletons are so silly. Only evolutionary dead-ends can defend that shit.
>>
>>53818181
If the quest is relevant to TG? That and they're just as TG as cyoas, file name threads, jumpchain, ect. I understand that quest at their height smothered the board but limiting it to one thread would hopefully fix that
>>
>>53818181
Weren't the shitty anime quests originally on /a/ etc. and booted off to /tg/ for containment?

They didn't want to deal with that shit, and it doesn't seem like we wanted to either.
>>
Alright, for everyone claiming it doesn't exist?

>>53818208

This is /pol/shit. It's subtle, at first, but it's a clear attempt to push an agenda and very likely to start an argument.
>>
File: 1460205394520.png (219KB, 354x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460205394520.png
219KB, 354x454px
>>53817242
She's a cute.
>>
File: 1479755455630.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479755455630.png
586KB, 637x510px
>>53818230
>Everything I disagree with is trying to push an agenda

Why are you still here
>>
>>53818222

I'm in favour of dumping CYOA and Jumpchain as well.

Filename is eh. Sometimes funny /tg/ related visual jokes. Not the best thread, not the worst.
>>
>>53818240
Why are you fine with cyoas?
>>
>>53818230
Hating on faggots is universal here, sorry to tell you.
>>
>>53818243

This isn't about whether I agree or disagree. This is wanting /tg/ to be /tg/, a place where I can get away from culture war bullshit.
>>
>>53817376
>>53817370
>>53817366
I don't get you guys. If the end result was them being filtered by everyone who didn't involve themselves with it then why even have them on /tg/? Them going to their own separate board doesn't prevent them from posting here about other things.

Do quests being on /tg/ increase the quality of the board just by virtue of an increased amount of people who only partake in those threads? No. It doesn't. Tell me, what benefit does /tg/ get as a whole by having quests on here? It being faster because of quest threads doesn't improve anything. Neither is having to filter them. Like I said before, they're not banned from posting here about anything else other than quest related stuff and you can go to their board to post about quest related stuff. Is having to open one more tab really that difficult for you guys? Because having to filter quest threads, that arguably belong more on /b/ than /tg/, is more annoying than having to click open a tab to post quest shit for people who like quests.
>>
File: Doll lewdface.png (689KB, 949x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Doll lewdface.png
689KB, 949x1250px
>>53816637
>How do we fix /tg/?
Red background.
>>
1. Ban /pol/ bait
2. Ban overt sjws & /pol/ posters who don't stay on topic
>>
File: 1489076821733.jpg (46KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489076821733.jpg
46KB, 900x675px
If everything you disagree with is /pol/, nothing is.

It's just a shitty scapegoat, much like reddit, tumblr, questfags, waifufags, etc.

Basically, it's just an excuse for the low posting quality. A way to pretend there is some big evil harming your community, and that's why it sucks (wait, doesn't that sound - just - like what /pol/ does?)

Why not just... talk to people? Or report them if they have actually broken any rules instead of just said something you dislike.

Let's try to improve the discussion by improving our own behavior and responses. I love you all.
>>
>>53818251
This culture war is an imagination created in your head. This is fucking 4chan and people say whatever they want, regardless of politics. People here hate niggers, gooks, nips, spics, chinks, kikes, every type of european, muslims, christians and so on and have been outspoken about it since the fucking start. Mcfucking kill yourself already, holy shit.
>>
>>53818244
CYOAs and Jumpchain couldn't support there own board but we could dump them in QST
>>
>>53818251
>culture war
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>53816657
Seconded.
>>
>>53818295

They are literally trying to justify being able to talk about irrelevant, off topic stuff on /tg/. That is pushing an agenda.
>>
File: really.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>53818146
it was in the context of the thread, i do not go around in other threads announcing the prophet is terrible.
That's the problem
>be in thread talking about shit
>it comes up
>chime in
>POLPOLPOL.

>If you want to fit in on /tg/, then stop complaining when you get called out for off-topic shitposting.
I'm not a massive fucking autistic and i know that human conversation is a malleable thing. Topics will show up and people will talk about them.
Do you complain when people post a reaction image from a Hentai and someone discusses it for a post or two?
Does your arse get hurt when someone talks about physics, biology or what have you when it comes up in threads.
Are you anally devastated when someone brings up non-/tg/ related books in a thread when it's relevant
I'd hope not

>>53818251
>culture war bullshit.
the fuck are you on about
>>
File: 01.jpg (63KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
63KB, 970x647px
>>53818260
>if it can't survive as its own board, it doesn't deserve to be on the aggregate board most applicable
The dumbest argument.
>>
>>53818307
He's from tumblr, and their besieged mentality makes them think that everyone is out to get them. If you say the bad words or think wrong thoughts, you're here to ruin the community that they've never been part of and do not understand.
>>
>>53818244
CYOA is a single thread out of, what, 100? And sometimes they aren't even on the board. They also sometimes produce original content. It's also pretty easy to pick up and drop
Fucking jumpchain on the other hand... Holy shit, that thing needs to go and stay go. I just peeked into it and it's... I don't even know what it is. The best I could guess is that someone took a CYOA that was supposed to be a one off and decided to run with it. Forever. And never stop adding to it. At this point I think it's mutated into a weird, single player RPG abomination
>>
>>53818278

Man, I fucking wish the culture war was just 4chans general sphere of bullshit. When we all treated each other like assholes things made sense and were oddly amenable because of it. It's the fucking loud shouting assholes on both 'sides' (who are basically just the same kind of people) who keep trying to push their shit in places where it does not fucking belong. You get enough of it elsewhere, and we could really do with less of it here.
>>
File: 1496961390799.gif (768KB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
1496961390799.gif
768KB, 280x182px
>>53818251
>Culture war

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Not everything is about politics.
>>
>>53818278
>every type of european
I'd like to second this
French people can chomp chundering chode
>>
>>53818322

This meme needs to die. Reddit didn't invent good formatting.
>>
File: 1490384791913.jpg (29KB, 254x257px) Image search: [Google]
1490384791913.jpg
29KB, 254x257px
>>53818322
Probably an involuntary reaction due to my job.
>>
>>53818295
>importing even more killers

WeW lad.

Have you considered nobody likes being killed and that drones & invasions also kill people in the streets?

I mean if you're really so against people being killed, why don't you start by not killing foreigners, not letting your governments destabilize nations by funding wahhabis, and not let your government create a refugee crisis by leaving those countries alone?
>>
>>53817282
Sounds like you're a jealous and salty lil betch :D let me drink your faggoty tears
>>
>>53818325
>most applicable
And that's not /tg/. So tell me, why should /tg/ have it if it's not related and doesn't benefit the board? Whether or not it can survive as its own board isn't my concern. They can go to /b/ or some other board to make their quest threads.
>>
>>53818350
No, there's people from outside of 4chan who think the site needs to accomodate them, and people who post obvious baits because they know they can get reactions out of them. The best way to deal with all of this is to just call it out when you see it and report it.
>>
>>53818330

Nope. Tumblr is just as bad. See >>53818350

The 'culture war' is two groups of assholes believing their bullshit is the most important thing pushing it on everyone else. Fucking horseshoe effect, the radical left and right being practically identical in terms of being irritating shitfucks getting where they aren't wanted.
>>
>>53818310
You're the one that keeps talking about pushing agendas. Are you schizophrenic?
>>53818330
That's a very possible explanation of his faggotry.
>>53818350
I don't know what you're talking about, but shut up asshole.
>>53818361
I said shut up asshole. I'm here to talk about quests. Not your gay hippie shit.
>>
>>53817389
They can't help it lad. They gained their syntax through years of posting on reddit and since they heavily censored their users they've adapted to being passive aggressive as fuck and using more complex words to show off their mental superiority. Also those ellipses should be bannable.
>>
>>53818341
CYOA is 3-5 threads at a time, and I'm counting Jumpchain for this.

I think being this contained is why people don't care that much about them. I've only really seen general and that thing is as much of a circlejerk shitstorm as anythign else. They've made so many imaginary girlfriends they now have made imaginary girlfriends out of their namefags. But one filter gets rid of it so people don't give a fuck.
>>
Its funny, i was against quests getting removed, but now that they're gone, i totally see why they were.
>>
>>53818388
>muh people got kilt!
>lol u d'un want people to die, fag!

Fucking self-righteous hypocrite
>>
Fire the fucking idiots that made /qst/. I don't care whether quests were good or not, but after that board was made /tg/ wound being full of whiners of both sides and it's just getting fucking ridiculous.

Plus bump the goddamn threads to 350 instead of this 310 bullshit. I mean what the fuck are you guys even smoking with just bumping the thread limit by 10 fucking posts.
>>
>>53818419
how is this /tg/ related?
>>
>>53817430
Not him but obviously no. It makes no sense because they're attributing atheistic ideals towards a setting, presumably towards D&D, where gods are actual things. So charisma would make sense because you're trying to gain favor with your god. OP of that thread should be banned for baiting.
>>
>>53818419
>>53818361

This. This is the shit that has no place on /tg/, either 'side' of it. Fuck off, take your bullshit someplace else.
>>
>>53818393
ironic ellipses are lit tho familia........
>>
>>53818260
>Tell me, what benefit does /tg/ get as a whole by having quests on here?

Because nothing has had the same troll/bait thread weeding effect quests had.
>>
>>53818412
Ma'am you understand that everyone here is anonymous, and who you think you're responding to, you're not? All I want you to do is stop sucking people's assholes.
>>53818419
I'm here to talk about quests. Fuck off.
>>
>>53818418
People realized that taking out just 10-20 of the daily threads and giving them a board had no impact on the quality of this board.
The realization meant other fictional issues were needed. /qst/ should stay where it is. The less excuses /tg/ has, the better.
>>
>>53818453

Nope, you're not welcome either. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>53816738
>>Bring back quests
There's a whole board for them now, no
>>
>>53818401
We have three CYOA threads right now. One is a bloated abortion that needs to be put down, One is towergirls, which is always a slow thread but also regularly produces new content, and the third is just the general Cyoa thread. All three have Cyoa in the name so they're easily filtered and don't leak (other than the art from towergirls which leaks to other boards too)
I still think jumpchain needs to be put down since they're apparently on thread number 1560
ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY
>>
>>53818446
How is the reply not /tg/ related but the thing it is replying is, when both have the same topic?
Either they both are or they both aren't.
You don't get to favour one because it's closer to your views.
Hint: both aren't /tg/ related.
>>
>>53818470
>If you disagree with how obnoxious leftists are acting right now you're a neo-nazi who's trying to push an agenda

At what point did american politics become so retarded?
>>
>>53818465
Are you blind or did you just ignore that I said I don't give a fuck about where quests are going now, I just want the fuckheads who decided the go ahead gone for the amount of salt and bullshit that came from that move happing up to this day.
>>
>>53818487

>Quoting a post saying /pol/posting isn't a thing
>amidst /pol/posting

Whether it's sincere it's irrelevant. It needs to fuck off.
>>
File: fite me irl.png (96KB, 372x518px) Image search: [Google]
fite me irl.png
96KB, 372x518px
>>53818451
I'm going to murder you if I ever find you lad.
>>53818462
How about instead of bringing in irrelevant shit to /tg/ people actually reported and ignored those threads. That seems like a more sensible approach than to bring in the cancer that are quest threads and the things associated with them.
>>
>>53818378
The difference I've noticed is that the right doesn't go on the offensive nearly as much as the left does. /pol/ only /pol/s when they get forced to by a shitposting redditor spewing Marxism.
>>
>>53818465
>taking out just 10-20 of the daily threads and giving them a board

This sounds like a really dumb idea, especially since all the people in those threads are already browsing /tg/.

Instead of making it less convenient for the people who enjoy those 10-20 threads, you should just learn how to use the native filter so you don't have to risk seeing something you don't like on 4chan.
>>
File: 1472639494379.jpg (175KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1472639494379.jpg
175KB, 1024x887px
The thing I've noticed about /pol/posters is that whenever you call them out on their stupid-ass worldview they pretend to be rational and play the victim card, claiming anyone who tells them to fuck off is an intolerant Tumblrina who needs a safe space.

It doesn't matter if it's legit /pol/ or trolls pretending to be /pol/. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and needs to be treated all the same.
>>
>>53818490
then they should go to another board instead of shitting up ours
>>
>>53818472
The nostalgia for quests doesn't come from genuine love for them but rather from the realization that content gap vacated by their segregation got filled by even worse filth.
>>
>>53818503
>>53818510

Both 'sides' are cunts and need to fuck off
>>
>>53818247
I'm fine with the cyoa general because it's slow, not always up, and produces OC occasionally while even dying for a while sometimes. If quest threads didn't evolve to the point of cancer no one would've given a shit. That said generals that are dedicated to a cyoa need to be sent to quest because it's nothing but cancer and waifu-faggotry.
>>
>>53818496
At no point I said I was disagreeing with you. I was giving a reasoning for my view, jumping off from your post.
Get the stick out of your ass.
>>
File: Aztec 01.jpg (114KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec 01.jpg
114KB, 480x640px
>>53817562
>multiculturalism is a mistake

Aaaand you're a racist.
>>
>>53818533

>Welcome to /pol/ - Politically Incorrect
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>>
>>53818419
The Muslim nations do take in refugees, dumbass, even Turkey (which is part of the problem) is host to 2.7 million refugees.

But that's besides the point, fuck head

China & Russia didn't & aren't destabilizing Africa & south-east Asia, in fact by helping Assad they're doing more to combat terrorism than the west ever has, and that helps stop there being even more refugees.

You're a short sighted fool if you think letting in refugees or blocking them is a solution, the solution is to stop creating refugees.
Us & it's nato lapdogs, the EU, israel, & the gild kingdoms, all of these regimes create and perpetrate refugee crises all over the world, from economic migrants to those escaping war. The west letting in refugees isn't the problem, it's the west engaging the wholesale theft of raw materials from the middle east and bombing those who resist, like Assad & Gaddafi.

Arming right wing death squads like the fsa & letting the gulf states & turkey arm isis are all parts of the same problem: western meddling for the benefit of business.
>>
>>53816657
>>53818308
Replace the kittens in the sticky with it
>>
>>53818478
Jumpchain is the /tg/ equivalent of Katawa Shoujo on /vg/. It's just so bad.
>>
>>53818341
We should keep banning minor things that trigger anons up until there is nothing on /tg/ but one sad guy complaining the board itself should be deleted.
>>
File: 1490355548347.gif (797KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1490355548347.gif
797KB, 583x328px
>>53818582
>wanting to preserve the integrity of all racists makes you a racist

Freudian slip much?
>>
>>53818548
Well sorry for managing to misread what you were saying but since this thread is going to reach the bump limit soon it doesn't really matter at this point. Besides I doubt Hiroshimoot or any of the mods are even reading these metathreads.
>>
>>53818450
This is a meta thread which is the inky reason I'm engaging but you're absolutely right none of it belongs here
>>
>>53818561
The only /pol/ posting I see are shitposters who try to stir shit up and the 4 spastics who fall for the bait and derail the thread. Both parties need to be banned and that actually happens on /v/ occasionally. If you respond to off-topic shit you get a 3 day ban depending on how the mod feels.
>>
>>53818616

This is what has been said from the start. The mods and janitors need to come down harder on this bullshit.
>>
>>53818511
>It's still the questfags, I tell ya!
>Everyone I dislike are questfags!

>>53818508
That's my point. The threads weren't impacting the quality of this board.
If anything, the ones getting out should be people who can't use filters or don't know that "quest" gets taken by the search feature if it's inserted into "question" or similar.
But they are gone now.
No more excuses.
Except if you are the guy I replied to.
>>
>>53818612
Lebanon & Jordan host 2.2 & 1.2 million refugees, respectively. Even Saudi Arabia is hosting half a million.

You really shouldn't talk about stuff you don't know nothing about.
>>
File: 1476304438576.jpg (23KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
1476304438576.jpg
23KB, 391x366px
>>53818552
>Disliking multiculturalism means you're a racist

What makes you people say retarded shit like this? Can you seriously not think about what you're saying?
>>
>>53818646
Sorry, I misread your post, but we are in agreement.
>>
>>53818661
Saudi Arabia isn't hosting jack shit.
>>
>>53818552
Whoa slow your roll there. Where did that guy say anything about multiculturalism being related to race?

Culture =/= race

Just because logically most races have differing cultures doesn't mean that there aren't different cultures within the same race. The American south is a different culture from the midwest states and yet the people in both can have nearly identical genetic makeup. Does that make them compatible? Do they need to throw their individual cultures out the windows for what exactly? To appease the god of multiculturalism? South and North Korea, same race of people, vastly differing cultures. Should they play nice and merge and throw away the unique characteristics of their individual cultures? How about Israel and Palestine, both closely genetically related Semitic people, surely they should get along since they're the same race, right?
>>
>>53818646
You think having bullshit like Waifu Faggotry version 27 (now with ecchi!) covering the top of the board doesn't impact board quality, especially when that's what anyone who isn't a board regular is going to see first when they walk in to take a look at what /tg/ talks about?
>>
>>53818547
What would you think about a single containment thread for quests? People bitch about quests not being on TG so it seems like a way to satisfy them without fucking up TG
>>
>>53818653
Assuming for the sake of argument that is true, why make the problem worse by sticking our noses where they don't belong?
>>
>refugees
>none of them are women/children/elderly

really pollinates my garden
>>
>>53817025
>i-it's not REALLY /pol/, i-it's a false flag operation to discredit our noble shitposting!

Always the same story with you fucks, even as you're in the middle of actively derailing a thread.
>>
>>53816823
There were nowhere near this many generals in 2008. It was only a few niche things and warhams for some reason. D&D, worldbuilding, and game design generals are new.

The only general I think is actually cancerous is /wbg/. Not because the actual content is bad, but because different kinds of worldbuilding threads used to be like 30% of this board's content. Making a designated thread just reduces how much thought can go into each topic.

/gdg/ isn't as bad but probably should encourage people to make their own thread when they do "drop a pdf and run" shit. There used to be more game design content on /tg/ too.

>>53817199
CYOA threads are quest threads and have the same fucking problem as quest threads. Three people going back and forth permabump the thread, burying the rest of the board (yes that's true whenever you get a back and forth but these are designed to cause that).

>>53818021
I was on this board before /pol/ existed and the change is really fucking obvious. Get off my lawn newfag.
>>
File: 1483714313034.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1483714313034.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>>53818733
You already derailed it when you complained about the /pol/ boogeyman. Reap what you sowed, retard.
>>
>>53818709
Wouldn't work due to the nature of quest threads. It just isn't practical. If you mixed even 2 of them together it'll be a near unreadable clusterfuck or at least very unenjoyable from having to read through many conversations. They're not even /tg/ related. Hell, cyoa's aren't even /tg/ related but no one cares because it's only 1-3 threads and 2 of them are slow enough to die a fair amount. Jumpchain needs to be moved to /vg/ so it can join Katawa shoujo.
>>
>>53818733
>Counters the "muh /pol/ boogeyman" point by going "muh /pol/ boogeyman!"
wew lad.
wew
>>
>>53818740
Once again we have multiple threads that aren't TG related such as CYOA and Jumpchain, that and theoretically if there was a quest containment thread posting about quests outside of the thread would be a bannable offense
>>
>>53818747

You can't really call it a boogeyman when it's being proven to exist right fucking now
>>
File: Fuck me.jpg (83KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck me.jpg
83KB, 620x480px
>>53818494
We're not politicians, we're neckbeards who like to paint miniatures and imagine fantastical warfare. Baka.
>>53818510
There are some tumblr pussies ITT, and
>>53818533
is right, but everyone needs to shut up about it. All of it.
>>53818552
Aaaaand fuck off to your cotton plantation.
>>53818565
You fuck off.
>>53818582
>>53818602
Both of you fuck off.
>>53818612
>>53818653
>>53818661
Fuck off.
>>53818669
Don't feed the fuckheads.
>>53818687
>>53818691
>>53818711
>>53818712
I'm out of fucks so I just want to say this isn't the place for any of this shit. Yeah, liberals are soft as fuck and usually wrong imo. BUT! This isn't the time or place for educating idiots. This is for /tg/'s, that is, traditional gaming, discussion for what they would like to see and what they wouldn't like to see. For that one tumblr pussy, shut up and go back to the kitchen. /pol/, fuck off and preach national socialism to people who give a shit about society. That's not here. Fa/tg/uys, don't give anybody a nibble.
>>
>>53818740
>And if you let the questfags out of their containment board, what makes you think they'll be willing to stop there?

Quest threads should be allowed on every board, like it was in the beginning.

Then the /a/ quests could stay on /a/.
>>
>>53818753
I'm talking about 1 thread for shilling quests not a single thread with all the quests in them
>>
>>53818740
You mean like /pol/, /v/, /lit/, /tv/, and all the rest of this shit.
>>
>>53818782
Can we make this man a mod here?
>>
>>53818341
CYOAfag here.

JC was originally a CYOA with the premise that you can attach "fan-made" CYOAs to that follow a certain template or format, and your "character" carries over abilities from each of these "jumps". These "jumps" also have to be established, non-original settings, like Star Wars or Pokemon.

It ended up getting really popular with powertrippers and became large enough to get its own threads. It's essentially one giant fanfiction where you create your own Sonic-tier OC.

I agree that CYOA is pretty autistic and don't care if it's thrown into /qst/, but /jc/ is a whole new level of shit that needs to be taken to its own forums.

Also, the "content creators" of /jc/ are literally just rejects from /cyoa/, because it takes considerably less effort to create one. Think about how autistic that is for a moment.
>>
>>53817326
>Or even the discussion of game design in regards to published games to talk about how they work, probabilities, and what makes the game fun.
I really like this kind of discussion but I think it'd be hard to have on /tg/ where everyone is in combat mode all the time.

Try "the gaming den" forum for this sort of analysis. They have their own stupid shit but the analysis at least gets there most of the time.
>>
>>53818779
Yes I can because it's a fucking boogeyman and you've created it. Racists have always existed on 4chan. Deal with it or fuck off.
>>
>>53818829
>if it can't survive as its own board, it doesn't deserve to be on the aggregate board most applicable
The dumbest argument.
>>
>>53818788
>>53818798
Both of these would be good solutions QST is a hellhole without cross pollination and TG could use the OC
>>
>>53818859

Fuck that. Keep it contained. One thread would be too much, and letting it spread its plague across the whole site would just be fucking awful.
>>
File: HnqlM1n.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
HnqlM1n.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>
>>53818686
Yes, yes they are. So far they've even given 100 K Syrians residency.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/saudi-arabia-says-reports-of-its-syrian-refugee-response-false-and-misleading

Stop lying dude. I hate the Saudis stop making me defend them.

>>53818691

This is a better question. The reason they don't stop once they're "safe" is because the host countries are poor and/or have a lack of jobs (Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan), are unwelcoming due to racism or religious differences (turkey, Gulf states, egypt).

So the refugees who stay on these countries are usually ones with family there, or wealthy/educated enough to find work in the countries.

Meanwhile the rest go to Europe to be with family or find jobs, and yes, some go to get welfare. But that's not most of the refugees who end up on Europe, and it's a fraction of total refugees.

But again that's besides the point. If we didn't instigate a no-fly zone in Libya & bomb Libya, Gaddafi would have crushed thr jihadis, and there wouldn't be refugees. If the west didn't arm fsa & didn't let the Gulf states arm isis, Assad would have crushed them years ago & there wouldn't have been refugees.
>>
>>53818859
Quests already had their chance on /tg/ and we decided it was shit that wasn't worth polishing.
>>
>>53818871
Why are you so pissed about quests?
>>
>>53818911

Because of the cunts who keep pushing and trying to resurrect a dead issue.
>>
File: 1476898596160.jpg (76KB, 482x475px) Image search: [Google]
1476898596160.jpg
76KB, 482x475px
>>53818779
You fucking subhuman got baited and started a shitstorm and now you think that it's everyone's fault but you. There wouldn't be any """"/pol/shit""" in this board right now as you think of it if you didn't respond to bait posts and the board wouldn't be shit if it weren't for people like you.

If you give your dog your last remaining steak and then complain that you no longer have steak, do you blame the dog for it?
>>
>>53818863
>We're not "the aggregate board most applicable" because I say so

Well, that's a pretty good argument, I guess. Doesn't really explain why quest threads started on /tg/ or were popular here for eight years, though.
>>
>>53818898
Quests got booted off because there were to many of them both allowing quests on every board and limiting them to a discussion general that people can shill quests on fix this
>>
>>53818788
I browse a lot of boards that aren't /tg/ and I don't want/didn't want to see quests on any of them. I go to /k/ to discuss guns, not watch a bunch of manchildren play pretend with innawoods quest or gun shop quest. I don't want to see chef quest on /ck/, nor do I want to see gym shower blowjob quest on /fit/.

They're a separate beast from the board they're related to and more importantly a separate beast from /tg/. Last I checked, freeform storytelling wasn't much of a game was it? You know, the game part of traditional gaming. How many quests have rules, 5 maybe 10 of them have a 2 sentence piece of "rulings"?

It also doesn't help their cause that the vast majority of them didn't give a fuck about any real /tg/ hobby and abused our generosity to the point of becoming universally despised. Nothing but leeches, just like middle eastern refugees.
>>
>>53818937
>Quests got booted off because there were to many of them
>both allowing quests on every board and limiting them to a discussion general that people can shill quests on fix this

Very good points, too bad we're already in autosage
>>
>>53818934

Yeah, no. When I see it happen, I report and hide, but even doing that it's obvious that there's more and more of it happening lately. Which is a perfectly fucking valid thing to mention in a thread about problems with /tg/. We just need the mods to come down harder on it. Fuck, why is this thread still here? They should have noticed the bullshit and started deleting/banning by now.
>>
>>53818950
Maybe next meta-thread, honestly I'm just spitballing ideas
>>
>>53818960
Why are you still here then if you report and hide?
>>
File: 1480950117811.jpg (11KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1480950117811.jpg
11KB, 500x265px
>>53818960
You've been "reporting and hiding it" for well over an hour now, and yet you're still here complaining about it even though the discussion entirely started from you complaining about it non-stop, even though you're "reporting and hiding".
>>
>>53818949
>How many quests have rules
So you're saying that quest threads with rules count as games and should be allowed on /tg/?

>>53818970
>The majority of /tg/ fucking hated them
>that's why there were so many of them
That's not very logical.
>>
>>53818992
This is a meta thread, it's for discussing problems with /tg/, he sees /pol/ posting as a problem, he's perfectly on topic
>>
>>53818960
>We just need the mods to come down harder on it.
> Fuck, why is this thread still here? They should have noticed the bullshit and started deleting/banning by now.
You really are a tumblrite/redditor. You have no idea how things work here. Get the fuck off my entire site you goddamn transvestite statist.
>>
File: Aztec 03.jpg (258KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec 03.jpg
258KB, 1600x1200px
>>53818687
Probably the only actual refutation this thread. 10/10 convinced me to change my opinion.
>>
>>53819015
>>The majority of /tg/ fucking hated them
>>that's why there were so many of them
>That's not very logical.
The thing about quest threads is that they disproportionately bump themselves, so it drowns out the rest of the board.

A 300-post thread is normally some epic shit (or a troll thread), but a 300-post quest thread can just be two guys talking.
>>
>>53819015
>So you're saying that quest threads with rules count as games and should be allowed on /tg/?

Looking for any loophole you can get huh? Slippery fucking weasels you lot are.

Questfags got the golden ticket. Do you know how many subcultures on 4chan want their own board on this site and will never get it? They don't even have a reason for wanting to come back to /tg/ other than to spite us for purging them.

A whole board to themselves and it still isn't good enough? What do you have to give these subhumans to satisfy their greed, the throne to rule the planet?
>>
File: 1483968837729.jpg (400KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1483968837729.jpg
400KB, 1920x1040px
>>53818270
This is the worst answer in the entire thread. But it's the one I want the most.
>>
>>53819033

Nah, fuck you. MODS=GODS. We need returns of the decisiveness and action shown on that glorious day when they banned Jim Profit.
>>
>>53818875
This is true x10.
>>
>>53819073
/qst/ is a disgusting ghetto of meme quest with only half a dozen decent quests that's not something to be happy about
>>
>>53819098
And you want to bring the ghetto back here?
>>
>>53819086
>>
>>53819092
If that's true then why do I have doubles?
>>
>>53819131
Why?
>>
>>53819073
>They don't even have a reason for wanting to come back to /tg/ other than to spite us for purging them.

It's more fun for both quest runners and quest players to have quest threads on /tg/, since both are already on /tg/, and most of the people that enjoy participating in quests are already on /tg/ and don't usually lurk on /qst/.

If you absolutely can't stand seeing a thread you're not interested in, learn how to use the native filters instead of crying about how someone made a thread that you're not interested in.
>>
>>53818875
Sick to death of this post.
write something yourself, think for your self.
>>
>>53819110
I want something like >>53818937
Basically I want to improve the quality of quests without killing /tg/, that and I want a solution that will stop questfags from whining
>>
>>53819152
>Basically I want to improve the quality of quests without killing /tg/, that and I want a solution that will stop questfags from whining

A Quest Thread General thread being allowed on /tg/ would fix pretty much all the problems with /qst/ other than its existence.
>>
>>53819141
That must be a new feature you're talking about, but it's strange it isn't showing up in my native plugin.

Can you help?

I'm missing the filter plugin that brings back the 20-25 threads that constant quest threads killed.
>>
>>53819106
If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty pro-Russian.

But here's another source you infant.

http://www.opensourceinvestigations.com/syria/gulf-states-response-to-syrian-refugee-crisis-a-myth-debunked/

Once again though, the problem isn't that this or that country has accepted or won't accept refugees, the problem is that the refugees exist at all.

The guilty parties are us, nato, eu, israel & the Gulf states.
>>
File: 9999.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9999.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
>>53819130
No, this is what you believe because you're from reddit. There's no conspiracy and no "culture war" and no "agenda pushing". There's just trolls and they wouldn't be trolling if people like you wouldn't fall for it.
>>
>>53819172
>I'm missing the filter plugin that brings back the 20-25 threads that constant quest threads killed.
Those threads were on pages 9 and 10, so they hadn't been bumped for hours and weren't very interesting.
>>
>>53819165
What would it take for that to happen?
>>
>>53819200
>What would it take for that to happen?
The mod who runs /tg/ would have to admit that he made a mistake in creating /qst/.
>>
>>53819184

How in the fuck is that at all related to the picture in question?
>>
>>53819183
All the people in this thread 100% convinced of the /pol/ invasion seem to suggest otherwise there guy.
>>
File: vaporwave.png (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.png
857KB, 1920x1080px
There are more strawmen in this thread then in a fucking cornfield
>>
>>53819241
Don't cornfields only have one scarecrow?
>>
>>53819224
I think it's just one faggot. And I think he's you.
>>
>>53819251

Ahh, so you just completely lack reading comprehension, got it.
>>
>>53819228
/tg/ has always had threads not strictly related to /tg/ such as file name threads
>>
>>53819268
That's what the image was implying anon.
>>
File: 1478841413218.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1478841413218.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>53819224
>/pol/ invasion

Do I even need to point out how retarded that is?
>>
>>53819190
This is a fast board and the oldest thread on /tg/ currently hasn't been bumped in nearly 5 hours. If there were 25 quests on /tg/ that means the bottom 25 threads right now would be deleted, so something that hasn't had a post in 2 hours would be gone and replaced by a steaming pile of trash.

A thread not being bumped between 2-5 hours is nothing when there are threads on page 10 on other boards that can go nearly an entire week without being deleted for inactivity. Again, why do you want OUR board? Quests belong on /lit/ not /tg/ or should I say would belong if you didn't have an entire board to spew your bile.
>>
>>53819228
Those threads weren't /tg/-related, or else they wouldn't be on page 10.
>>
>>53819255
Some have a bomber.
Yes I know the Delta Dart is a fighter
>>
File: Warcraft orc shaman.jpg (116KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft orc shaman.jpg
116KB, 1030x1030px
>>53819255
Shit
>>
File: 1472045867552.png (83KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472045867552.png
83KB, 365x450px
>>53819224
>Get baited like a retard
>Start imagining an entire fucking war against you because of cognitive dissonance

You people are fucking cancer.
>>
>>53819320
>>53819350
>anons lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>53819371
>fig newton lacking dignity and honesty
>>
>>53819350
It's less there's a invasion and more /pol/-posting is annoying
>>
>>53819415
The bait is annoying too. Saying that it's just bait doesn't address the problem, it ignores it.
>>
>>53819415

/pol/ posting is just that, people posting /pol/ content on /tg/. And it exists in this very fucking thread.

It doesn't matter if it's sincere or not. It doesn't matter where the people making the posts come from. It's shit regardless of that, and it should be stopped and suppressed by the mods.
>>
>>53819434
I don't care if the person who created a thread about elvish race mixing is sincere or not, it's a waste of a thread
>>
>>53819470
I haven't blamed pol for anything, and you are replying to a different anon. The problem is the bait. Bait wastes space and wastes threads. Bait is the problem with tg.
>>
>>53819415
I dont post about gurps in /pol/ id appreciate it if they don't post about rapefugees here
>>
File: 1486492731711.jpg (90KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
1486492731711.jpg
90KB, 800x673px
>>53819399
>that anon said nigger
>he must be a nazi
>I'm going to make fifty posts on why the US government is evil, how we can remove the racism from the hacker for-chan, and why trolls are imaginary and it's really a bunch of nazis that are determined to ruin my reputation on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum
>that'll show those politics-obsessed fucks
01000111 01001111 01001111 01000100 00100000 01001010 01001111 01000010 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010011 01010100 01010101 01010000 01001001 01000100 00100000 01001110 01001001 01000111 01000111 01000101 01010010
>>
>>53819505
You literally just made up an argument that you could argue against.
>>
>>53819505
People like you are the reason /tg/ is dying
>>
>>53819501
Anyone want to go post about gurps on /pol/?
>>
File: 1483825453543.jpg (103KB, 745x655px) Image search: [Google]
1483825453543.jpg
103KB, 745x655px
>>How do we fix /tg/
>Entire thread is two people arguing about pol and two different people arguing about quests

How about we stop posting elf threads, stop getting triggered, stop responding to obvious baits and start talking about fucking tabletop games
>>
>>53819583

You're assuming that complaining about it means we taking it, as opposed to not being fucking blind and getting annoyed at seeing this shit cluttering up the board. The mods doing their job and deleting it faster would only be a good thing.
>>
>>53819583
How do you know he responds to bait?
>>
>>53819612

>>53818561
>>
>>53819596
But not being a fuckwit is hard, anon.
>>
>>53819645
And to pol fags, women are always inferior, cultures need to be separate, and Africa is nothing but tribal bungabunga stuff. Your stupid ass rhetoric goes both ways.
>>
>>53819645
> implying Anyone who dislikes /pol/ is from tumblr
Last I checked SJW get shutdown pretty fast here, that and I'm pretty sure 90% of SJW shit here is just bait, Tumbrinas wouldn't touch 4chan with a 10 feet pole
>>
>>53819645
>These are people who are literally incapable of not inserting their ideology into everything.
You're talking about /pol/tards, right?

>To them, it's all niggers, roasties, faggots, mudslimes, or whatever they're whining about this week.

Yup, looks like you're talking about /pol/tards.
>>
>>53819064
So you despised a minority of threads that you didn't participate on and wasn't taking up any space from useful conversation as they usually only took up about 10% of Board space?
So, if everyone hated them, and they were a tiny minority, only occupying a tiny bit of the total space, how exactly did they make /tg/ bad?

>>53819073
They probably want you to stop being a cunt who treats everything as a scapegoat for your board quality, then complains things are still bad because "QUEST FAGS ARE STILL HERE!".
>>
>>53819713
You clearly don't remember how long it took to run the SJWs out of the WoD general.
>>
>>53819530
>>53819546
Maybe I am losing my cool. Maybe I should've just remained silent and not have taken the bait. You're right. But the man I responded to also took the bait. Ah, why are the hooks so hard to see?
>>53819612
It began when some sjw bitching about /pol/, when there wasn't anybody discussing politics at all, and then one guy responded that x isn't /pol/, people are sane, and used one sentence of the political example of the migrant crisis. Than the sjw started talking about how if jack sparrow fears no death then he should stop bombing other countries, like we have any control of that. And it snowballed between spouting politics about muslims being devils or dindus and telling /pol/, /pol/ being in this case anybody who disagreed with the bait-thirsty bitch, that they are ruining this board whilst talking about shit like "culture war" like it's real.
>>53819722
Yeah, now I'm sure you're baiting this whole time. Happy? No discussion got done and the thread's almost gone.
>>
>>53819712
And nice job proving mine. See how this shit street goes both ways, little anon?
>>
>>53819713
How new are you?
>>
File: 1489210353035.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489210353035.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>53819722
What the fuck is your point? Horseshoe? Pointing out either extreme has similarities?
>>
>>53819757
>nice job proving his point
How was this phrase racist or sexist, anon? Are you retarded?
>>
>>53819793
I'm just going to end up repeating the same thing back to you about how was my post calling him racist or sexist. The cycle continues until anons learn to stop trying to srawman there way out of shit.
>>
>>53819759
I've been here for about 2 years, recently most threads about SJW DnD podcasts or that one thread about someone calling fantasy racist were either met with apathy or told to fuck off
>>
File: (You)r post has the autismos.png (34KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
(You)r post has the autismos.png
34KB, 500x308px
>>53819815
>>
File: PoC Shaman.jpg (111KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Shaman.jpg
111KB, 800x1147px
>>53819814
If there are SJWs here, there are polfags too
>>
>>53819726
>So you despised a minority of threads that you didn't participate on and wasn't taking up any space from useful conversation as they usually only took up about 10% of Board space?
>So, if everyone hated them, and they were a tiny minority, only occupying a tiny bit of the total space, how exactly did they make /tg/ bad?
Everyone knows quest threads took up 90% of /tg/.

Anyone who posts objective proof using the 4plebs archive that it was less than 10% the week before /qst/ was created is just a butthurt questfag.

anyone who replies to this with "10% of my body is cancer o noes" is just regular butthurt.
>>
>>53819777
>>53819814
People being opposed to/pol/ doesn't make them SJWs
>>
>>53819862
>using statistics instead of just calling people cancer
You don't belong here!
>>
>>53819871
>>53819875

Both 'sides' are here, both are cunts, and both are double cunts because they maintain this awful fucking 'with us or against us' attitude, acting as if its impossible to just want all of them to fuck right off and let us talk about games.
>>
File: PoC Mamluk.jpg (242KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Mamluk.jpg
242KB, 992x994px
>>53819875
Idk an, the afrofuturism thread spoke differently. So did the Arabian Nights thread a few days ago.
>>
>>53819875
The trends are there in the company itself not on /tg/
>>
>>53819815
>anon says Tumblrinas call others racists and sexists as ways of disqualifying them
>other anon respons with "well, your people think *racist sexist things* ha! See how you also think bad things?"
Your way of claiming his side hols shitty views was playing into his claim. That's retarded.
You should've used cuckold, faggot, or commie as examples instead, moron.
>>
>>53819891
I mean calling someone /pol/ just because you disagree with them is a bad argument and annoying but /pol/ is still shitting up /tg/
>>
>>53819927

>both are double cunts because they maintain this awful fucking 'with us or against us' attitude
>>
File: go back to wherever.jpg (392KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
go back to wherever.jpg
392KB, 660x800px
I'm becoming more and more convinced that this whole thread is the work of a master troll. Look at this filename >>53819838 and statement in the post and then look at the response >>53819875 which is just the opposite of the post it responds to. We've been taken on a ride, I think.
>>
>>53819924

It's not /pol/ because people disagree, it's /pol/ because it's political discussion. Which belongs on /pol/.
>>
>>53819934
There's no "both sides" you stupid nigger. There's people from outside of 4chan who have a with us or against us attitude and people on here who bait them for replies and butthurt. Is that a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>>53819954

You're perpetuating a 'with us or against us' attitude. You're one of the cunts, regardless of your beliefs. Fuck you.
>>
File: PoC Teen.png (635KB, 506x843px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Teen.png
635KB, 506x843px
>>53819944
What are you implying anon
>>
>>53819980
PoC was an intentional chosen word to stir shit?
>>
>>53819875
>/pol/ mostly keeps to itself. SJWs insist on inserting themselves into everything.

Which one keeps wrecking my threads on /tg/ by posting infographs about nigger IQ scores
>>
File: PoC Adventurer.jpg (159KB, 584x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Adventurer.jpg
159KB, 584x1200px
>>53819957
No it isn't. Polfags who think SJWs are here are shitting up /tg/. They aren't, they just think everyone to the left of the KKK is a SJW, so they see SJWs everywhere they look.
>>
File: 1497488284537.gif (2MB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497488284537.gif
2MB, 440x330px
>>53819980
>PoC
then again, there isn't a single whitey on my current campaign
>>
File: 1491380605296.png (2MB, 2041x2794px) Image search: [Google]
1491380605296.png
2MB, 2041x2794px
>>53819964
No, the only attitude I'm perpetuating is that you're an actual mentally challenged monkey. In the 10 odd years I've been on this site, I've never seen anyone complain about "muh racism" until recently. I've never seen anyone bitch so fucking hard about racists and nazis or whatever you want to call them until gamergate happened and brought the attention of the new generation of internet-goers to this site. There ARE NOT and have NEVER BEEN any POLITICAL MOVEMENTS IN HERE and the only "us vs them" attitude that this site has had has been with us vs the rest of the fucking internet, while you think that anyone who hurts your feelings is out to get you and ruin this site for some reason.
>>
>>53820001
>I'll take things that never happened for 500, anon
>>
>>53820032
> Things that never happen
>>
File: PoC Doom.jpg (261KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Doom.jpg
261KB, 1024x749px
>>53820029
What is /pol/?
>>
File: 1488947825509.gif (401KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488947825509.gif
401KB, 500x270px
>>53820012
Or maybe you have a bias towards your own left-leaning politics, thus becoming unable to sense when the scale is leaning heavily towards your own side.
Much like a right winger would have the same trouble, which is what you are suggesting.

Wait, you'd never have that problem right? You're so enlightened, it's just not possible.
>>
File: PoC half-elf.jpg (36KB, 564x733px) Image search: [Google]
PoC half-elf.jpg
36KB, 564x733px
>>53820044
Or maybe you have a bis towards your own right-leaning politics, thus becoming unable to sense when the scale is leaning heavily towards your own side.
Much like a left winger would have the same trouble, which is what you are suggesting.

Wait, you'd never have that problem right? You're so enlightened, it's just not possible
>>
File: viper nukes.jpg (379KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
viper nukes.jpg
379KB, 1425x1425px
Well, we haven't figured out how to fix this board but at least we've figured out who's ruining it: People who bitch about /pol/.

Grow some thicker skin you fucking cracker-jacks.
>>
File: 1488400396708.jpg (18KB, 601x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488400396708.jpg
18KB, 601x338px
>>53820042
>islamic america thread
>first ten posts are "THIS IS /POL/"
>after the faggots calm down actual discussion on the setting happens
Nope. Never happened. Go hide under your bed, anon.
>>
>>53820044
>Implying the anon with every file named "PoC x" a parroting everything like an autistic 5 year old is actually being serious and not just shitposting.
>>
File: 1470078367692.jpg (52KB, 619x349px) Image search: [Google]
1470078367692.jpg
52KB, 619x349px
>>53820060
I don't get what you are trying to say. My post specifically mentions both sides have that issue. You're the one claiming only right wingers do this. Are you actually coming clean about your purpose here?

Or are you just unable to understand when someone tries to go outside the dualist bullshit you're pulling here.

I'm a libertarian in a country where the main right wing party is the Social Democratic Party. Seriously, stop this shit.
>>
File: PoC Asura.jpg (46KB, 471x625px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Asura.jpg
46KB, 471x625px
It's interesting how the moment you repeat someone's autistic argument back at them they think you're being unreasonable. I'm just using the same logic you guys are.
>>
>>53820044
Popular culture and media defenitly has a liberal bias (at least socially), /tg/ doesn't though and while I am apathetic about politics it's still annoying when some retard wants to talk about race mixing in a fantasy setting
>>
>>53818782
>/pol/
>national socialism
I think you mean /his/, that's where you'll find leftism.
Just because Hitler was right doesn't mean you must agree with his politics.

>tl;dr
nazis =/= nazi-ism
>>
>>53820065
The post I was responding to implied SJWs were shitting up /tg/
>>
File: 1490481180658.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490481180658.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>53820117
Read
>>53820115
The argument is that if people lean towards something they'll have trouble grasping their own bias. I specifically mentioned both rightwingers and leftwingers do this.
However, it's autistic because I said your side does this as well, instead of singling out right wingers?
Are you american by any chance?
>>
File: PoC Monk.jpg (44KB, 360x533px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Monk.jpg
44KB, 360x533px
>>53820164
At what point did I claim a side?
>>
File: 03f977d6a926945ce4aeffc79cb699b0.jpg (146KB, 717x1359px) Image search: [Google]
03f977d6a926945ce4aeffc79cb699b0.jpg
146KB, 717x1359px
>>53820121
/tg/ as a whole doesn't. It's more balanced, on the whole, than say /k/ or /lit/.
Individuals do. It's the reason some anon will take offense with the PoC poster, while another will take offense with say a Kang poster.
>>
>>53820177
Are you trying to say only SJWs shit up /tg/ and that stormniggers don't?
>>
>>53820117
>the moment you repeat someone's autistic argument back at them they think you're being unreasonable.
Alright so you're actually retarded then. Because flipping a couple words around and think "That's totally the same thing guize!" is not making a point, it's being retarded.
>>
File: PoC Badass.jpg (328KB, 942x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Badass.jpg
328KB, 942x2000px
>>53820195
What if I just wanted to organize my character art folder anon? Do I have to use the word nigger to not claim a side?
>>
>>53820117
Who are you talking to
>>
>>53820193
The post I replied to implied that /tg/ had a liberal bias which was honestly a bit stupid, that or he was talking about popular culture in which case I agree with him
>>
File: PoC Al-Qadim Noble.jpg (184KB, 489x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Al-Qadim Noble.jpg
184KB, 489x1000px
>>53820218
>afrofuturism thread
>arabian nights thread
>matriarchy thread
>all of the above shitted up by people saying all of the above was bullshit SJW reddit propaganda
>>
File: 1491841872995.png (545KB, 622x644px) Image search: [Google]
1491841872995.png
545KB, 622x644px
>>53820117
>I'm doing my best imitation of a parrot through the internet
>I'm not autistic, everyone else is
It's so clear to me now.
>>
File: 1490814301040.jpg (72KB, 730x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490814301040.jpg
72KB, 730x384px
>>53820178
The moment you plopped the divide on "left of the KKK", as if the bias is entirely on them (the /pol/acks) and anyone left of the KKK couldn't possibly view anything here as extremely left. It's a fact there are some pretty far out ideological view in here. You've got things from Anarcho-Communists to actual Fascists here.
>>
>>53820228
It's obviously bait so why bite?
>>
File: PoC Star Wars.png (519KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Star Wars.png
519KB, 800x450px
>>53820228
Nigger is a racist term. Don't want to be called one? Don't use their language.
>>
>>53820233
>implying it isn't
>>
>>53820265
Really it depends on context
>>
File: PoC Druid.jpg (89KB, 787x594px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Druid.jpg
89KB, 787x594px
>>53820249
The moment "right of Marx" was used, the same thing happened but in reverse. But no one calls out that anon.
>>
>>53820255
Racists have always been on 4chan. Now the question is, why are you here?
>>
>>53820255
Every rapper and black guy under 30 confirmed to be a cryptoracist.
>>
>>53820255
>Nigger is a racist term.
>Don't want to be called one?
Stop trying to make fetch happen.
>>
>>53820276
At least we're getting a live demonstration of the cancer that's fucking up /tg/
>>
File: PoC Noble 04.jpg (84KB, 369x648px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Noble 04.jpg
84KB, 369x648px
>>53820277
I like games, yo.
>>
>>53820277

The difference is, old 4chan said racist shit because they thought it was funny. Sadly, this attracted actual racists, and now we're stuck with them.
>>
>>53820288
Tumblr has games and has a fetishistic attachement to niggers being shoehorned into everything. Why not go there?
>>
>>53820260

>Literally anything that isn't traditional white patriarchal eurofantasy is sjw

Okay
>>
File: ben-to 1.png (597KB, 834x448px) Image search: [Google]
ben-to 1.png
597KB, 834x448px
>>53820255
Go back to your cotton plantation and stop spamming images.
>>53820275
To quote Rambo, you drew first blood. Or first utter retardation, as it were.
>>
File: PoC Numenera Quene.jpg (209KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Numenera Quene.jpg
209KB, 800x1200px
>>53820304
/tg/ has the same thing, just they're too afraid to admit they like black people.
>>
>>53820291
Isn't it great when you naively stumble upon truth, and then as you grow up you find justification for it?
>>
>>53820318

Pretty fucking sure there's a lot wrong with being racist.
>>
>>53820304
You're an idiot for taking this bait
>>
File: 1497429176990.jpg (211KB, 1132x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1497429176990.jpg
211KB, 1132x1235px
>>53820291
>Old 4channers were only pretending to be racist

You actual fucking idiot. If you said this 10 years ago, people would've started spamming pictures of dead niggers.
>>
>>53820275
I didn't see that post, so I can't reply to it (500 posts already, really?).
>>
File: of..png (255KB, 419x416px) Image search: [Google]
of..png
255KB, 419x416px
lol who cares about bored games

stat me
>>
>>53820331

Ten years ago, it didn't need to be said because everyone was in on the joke. By now, it's stopped being funny.
>>
>>53820326
/tg/ isn't one person, and /tg/ isn't your personal playground. Once again, why are you not on tumblr, a site that caters to your fetishes?
>>
File: ben-to 2.png (600KB, 841x441px) Image search: [Google]
ben-to 2.png
600KB, 841x441px
>>53820310
Don't make me dump my moonman folder.
>>53820326
Alright, doing it anyway. Speak for yourself, you actual cuckold.
>>
>>53820349
The post he was replying to was complaining about Arabian nights as a setting
>>
File: PoC Heretic 01.jpg (285KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Heretic 01.jpg
285KB, 1440x1920px
>>53820354
>making up things and pretending I said them
>>
File: 1496351336220.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496351336220.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>53820348
I think you're living in a fantasy world that exists only in your head. If you think people pretended to be racists as a joke, you're a bit out of the loop, kid.
>>
File: moonman is okkk.jpg (67KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
moonman is okkk.jpg
67KB, 500x483px
>>
>>53820371

Because your race is 'human'. The colour of your skin is pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>53820378
It's exactly what you said. Now stop spamming.
>>
File: PoC Cyberpunk.jpg (66KB, 736x973px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Cyberpunk.jpg
66KB, 736x973px
>>53820371
And people say there is no pol posting. What is this then, anons? WHAAAAAAAT IS THIIIIIIIIIIIS?
>>
>>53820402

And traditional eurofantasy isn't just as idealised?
>>
>anons get triggered so hard that they start a spamming fight in an autosaging thread on page 8

I'm laffin
>>
>>53820371
You really shouldn't care about either outside of the basic obligation to not be a shit human being to either
>>
File: jeb.png (3MB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.png
3MB, 1700x1100px
>>53820326
>>
File: PoC Paladin High Res.jpg (506KB, 1920x3010px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Paladin High Res.jpg
506KB, 1920x3010px
>>53820402
More polposting for the world to see, anons. Bear witness to the fruits of my labors.
>>
File: Ebola marine.jpg (187KB, 1440x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola marine.jpg
187KB, 1440x1094px
>>53820408
This is pest control.
>>
File: don't do that.png (17KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.png
17KB, 235x236px
>>53820399
>Animals have different breeds but all humans are the same
>>
>>53820430

Yeah, it's a real tragedy that it needs to be said. It should just be taken as read.
>>
File: 1497399682053.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1497399682053.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>53820399
>>
File: PoC Portrait 01.jpg (32KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Portrait 01.jpg
32KB, 564x797px
>>53820431
WITNESS
>>
>>53820429
>Anon retardedly parrots shit
>Gets mad triggered when people shitpost back from the other side
>Cries /pol/
>>
File: PoC Warlock.jpg (358KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Warlock.jpg
358KB, 600x600px
>>53820459
>anon thinks I'm being serious
>anon thinks other serious people are shitposters
>reveals themselves as being retarded
>>
>Getting so triggered that you start spamming pictures in an auto-saging thread to prove that a boogeyman exists
>Declare it a victory when people call you out on it and say that they are /pol/

I understand that in your tumblr echo chamber there's no one to call you out on your behaviour but do you seriously see nothing wrong with what you're doing? It's also funny that you complain about /pol/ spam when you're doing the exact same thing but from the opposite side of the spectrum.
>>
>>53820432
Let's suppose that on average niggers are 2/3 as smart as white people, it's still pretty likely to run into niggers that are smarter than a white if only because they're above average, treating all niggers like shit isn't good policy
>>
File: It's Ebola-Chan!.jpg (261KB, 1228x950px) Image search: [Google]
It's Ebola-Chan!.jpg
261KB, 1228x950px
>>
>>53820481
We're all soldiers now.
>>
File: PoCanon.png (68KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
PoCanon.png
68KB, 321x321px
>>53820474
>>
>>53820474
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>53820487
I'm not treating anyone like shit. I don't care. But if you think that there's no differences between different ethnicities, then you're seriously stupid. There's even fucking race-specific diseases that only happens to a specific european ethnic group but to no other european group.
>>
>>53820487
one in 5 niggers is smarter than 1/2 whites
Their 80th percentile is our 50th percentile.
our 80th percentile is effectively retarded, their 50th percentile is literally retarded (sub-85 IQ).

You're stupid.
>>
This is one of these threads that really could have needed some of these roll-charts earlier.
>>
>>53820508
But there's no /pol/ posting.
You're seriously arguing Neil deGrasse Tyson is not as intelligent as the average white person. This is what pol actually believes.
>>
>>53820508
It would depend on the standard deviation and mean of each group the chance being the percentage of the z score necicary for the difference of zero or more in favor of blacks in the distribution of the difference in intelligence between blacks and whites
>>
File: 1480075118842.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480075118842.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>53820567
>Bring up statistics and say that on average black people are smarter than white people
>Get upset when people use statistics to prove that they're not

Black Science Man doesn't make up for darkies commiting a disproportionately amount of crime.
>>
File: Ebola chan is waifu for laifu.jpg (162KB, 906x679px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola chan is waifu for laifu.jpg
162KB, 906x679px
>>53820490
All I want to do is discuss children's card games, warhams, and improve my painting, and no amount of niggers or any other group and category is going to prevent that.
>>53820567
Neil deGrasse Tyson can suck my cock, he helped demote pluto from a planet.
>>
>>53820598
What the fuck are you crying about now slack jawed faggot you just said top 10% of black folks, which includes Neil deGrasse Tyson, are not as smart as your average white, don't pretend you didn't say that.

>muh crime stats
Irrelevant to Intelligence.
>>
>>53820632
>no amount of niggers or any other group and category is going to prevent that.
Maybe not today or tomorrow, but if you don't offer resistance it will someday.
Secure a future for /tg/ children.
>>
>>53820677
Resistance against what, anon? Scary brack people?
>>
File: 1491886917491.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491886917491.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>53820677
Nice doubles friend.
>>
>>53820556
1/5 is enough that you can't make a blanket decision to treat every nigger like shit
>>
>>53820702
Identity politics and statists.
>>
File: The anon is triggered.gif (155KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The anon is triggered.gif
155KB, 300x300px
The funny / sad part is that after spending an entire thread shrieking about "muh /pol/ man hiding in every shadow!" Black parrot anon finally got some /pol/ memes sent their way, and is now going to point to those and go "See! See! The /pol/ man is out to get me, look!"
All while making pic relateds expression.
>>
>>53820721
Valid point, but it is enough that you can use a combination of the area's demographics and whether or not the person is dressed/acts like a fine negro gentleman to justify your behavior.
(read as: act/look like a nigger, get treated like a nigger)

>tl;dr
act like human, get treated like a human
>>
File: 1491764039844.png (377KB, 557x552px) Image search: [Google]
1491764039844.png
377KB, 557x552px
>>53820721
Watch me
*levitates into the air*
*shits on a welfare check line*
fuck you nigger
>>
>>53820117
Dumb nigger.
>>
File: PoC War Wizard.jpg (237KB, 1194x900px) Image search: [Google]
PoC War Wizard.jpg
237KB, 1194x900px
>>53820755
Why be triggered when I won? When I have CLAIMED 4CHAN as my OWN?!
>>
File: Justin_Trudeau_G20_2015.jpg (10KB, 150x247px) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_G20_2015.jpg
10KB, 150x247px
>>53820812
Don't you have a country to run?
>>
>>53820755
You still think he was sincere? He's clearly baiting
see >>53820812
>>
File: 1491233900366.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491233900366.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>53820777
Really nice trips. Very good.
>>53820812
NOW HOL' UP
>>
File: PoC Witch.jpg (106KB, 720x1006px) Image search: [Google]
PoC Witch.jpg
106KB, 720x1006px
>>53820829
My ancestors were kings, and so am I.
>>
>>53820851
How do you like the new Assassin's Creed?
>>
>>53820833
Sometimes it's hard to tell bait from genuine stupidity.
>>
File: 1484910150071.png (89KB, 382x222px) Image search: [Google]
1484910150071.png
89KB, 382x222px
>>53820833
Nice doubles.
>>53820851
King of hygeine abstaining.
>>
>>53820909
The /x/ part of me thinks that he's actually a /pol/tard setting up a straw man
>>
File: PoC wizard.png (3MB, 1125x1534px) Image search: [Google]
PoC wizard.png
3MB, 1125x1534px
>>53820967
>doesn't know what a strawman is
>>
>>53820989
You're shitting up the thread and are doing a disservice to anyone who wants /pol/ out of tg, if you're sincere behave yourself
>>
>>53820967
Nah, that's not how /pol/ operates, this is classic /b/ "I was only pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: 1482543214948.png (350KB, 1342x835px) Image search: [Google]
1482543214948.png
350KB, 1342x835px
>>53821097
I'd figured as much.
>>
>>53817718
>monkey red cross training
>monkeys have learner plates
Well that just made my day
>>
None of this would be problem if we just didn't take bait.
Sure some guy posted shit about killing all the jews. That happens on 4chan, just fucking ignore it. It only turns into a /pol/ thread if you get triggered and turn it into an argument.
Some dudes post a lady knight or a brown dude. Just fucking leave it alone. We don't care how butthurt you are about cucks and keks and muh christian values.

4chan has always been full of degenerates of every stripe and we've always hated each other. When this place is working we just deal with that and go on to share stupid fake stories and weird porn.
This place isn't worse because of /pol/ or sjws, it's worse because faggots take their faggoty views to heart and rush to the defence of their faggot ideals.
An anonymous anime forum is the dumbest place possible to be white knighting for your philosophy.

You can't control what other assholes post but you can control how you respond.

yes I am triggered
>>
>>53817165
Seriously, I feel some are LESS shitpost and more people not grasping that you should specify at least some things when you ask crap.

Doubt it helps, but hey token.
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.