[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exalted General - /exg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 26

File: Sol Derpvictus.jpg (66KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Derpvictus.jpg
66KB, 600x668px
What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world where shoes are optional.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Core and Splats
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b54o6teut3fx6/Exalted_3e

>Arms of the Chosen Previews
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15xddoahzedtkwu/Arms%20of%20the%20Chosen%20Preview.docx?dl=0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FqViticwNuam9lbVJBWFhJM2s/view

>Dragonblooded Charm Previews:
http://theonyxpath.com/dragon-blooded-charms-preview-exalted/
http://theonyxpath.com/the-elemental-aura-dragon-blooded-pt-2-exalted/

>Other Ex3 Resources
https://pastebin.com/fG1mLMdu

>Resources for Older Editions
https://pastebin.com/GihMPwV8

New NPCs and a Behemoth rework
https://pastebin.com/d8erArwm
https://pastebin.com/fPSSNQZL
https://pastebin.com/2pPpjjv5
https://pastebin.com/fLRD51Hf

Previous Thread
>>53429947
>>
File: weapons2.jpg (37KB, 1060x587px) Image search: [Google]
weapons2.jpg
37KB, 1060x587px
I want my exalted character to start off with a broken sword ala pic related, but a grand daiklave and for him to fix it/repair it Kintsugi style, which would use other supernatural metals as the filler/repair metal instead of gold. how could or should that work?

Reposting from the last thread.
>>
>>53484932

Broken greatsword. Add the improvised tag and maybe bump it down to medium weight category, depends. After that, find a craftsnerd to reforge it with Orichalcum, which is magic gold. Boom, done.
>>
>>53484932
2 or 3pt broken artifact flaw, treat as improvised on top of that, and then gain craft dots during play?
>>
>>53485192
This is more or less how i'm thinking it'd go, but if I were to place one of the magical materials in the blade, should it eventually net any sort of benefit?
>>
So how far away are we from the Dragonblood Splat being released?
>>
>>53485448
A yearish.
>>
File: A_Clutch_of_Dragons_Preview.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A_Clutch_of_Dragons_Preview.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
>>53485448
>>
>>53485448
It was already released. You missed it and OPP decided to scrub the entire thing from the internet and start from scratch.
>>
File: lunars not even once.png (308KB, 702x996px) Image search: [Google]
lunars not even once.png
308KB, 702x996px
Daily reminder that Lunars will always be shit.
>>
File: bonds.png (390KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
bonds.png
390KB, 800x1272px
>>53486206
Please do not daily remind me. Lunars are my favorite exalted and I know they are gonna be garbage in 3e.
>>
File: SnowLeopardLunar.jpg (161KB, 564x764px) Image search: [Google]
SnowLeopardLunar.jpg
161KB, 564x764px
>>53486276
>no one ever can figure out what they want them to be
>devs always go for the shittiest possible option every time
>my characters bro's and ho's always end up mechanically retarded, and their fluff ain't much better

Truly, the worst of all time lines.
>>
File: 1495491160921.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1495491160921.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>53486368
It just hurts so fucking bad.
>>
File: LunarBeetle.png (1MB, 809x1100px) Image search: [Google]
LunarBeetle.png
1MB, 809x1100px
>>53486404

Maybe we'll get lucky this time and they'll be good. But I'm not holding my breath for it.
>>
File: Maximum problematic.webm (891KB, 912x656px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum problematic.webm
891KB, 912x656px
>>53486537
>Maybe we'll get lucky
>>
File: LossOfFaith.png (280KB, 671x747px) Image search: [Google]
LossOfFaith.png
280KB, 671x747px
>>53486632
>>
>>53486662

>What they didn't care about (MA, Craft, BP still being a thing in particular) they let rot no matter how much people complained it's still shit.

Craft and BP I can give you, but how the blue hell is MA on that list? It's like an upgrade in nearly every way in 2e, you know shit that's actually usable rather than needing to buy three styles to make up for mechanically inferior charms.
>>
>>53487478
>still it's own separate thing
>every style is still completely closed off, meaning you can't ever expand upon anything you like, your only choices are buying new styles or nothing
>4 point "fuck you" tax
>still pretty much worse than your native Charms as a Solar except in a few outlier cases
>>
>>53487507

Oh, and don't forget
>MA is now a clusterfuck of abilities, no more "One MA5 sets you for life" like every other ability other than Craft
>>
>>53487507

- Trying to balance MA charms with native charms would be a pain in the ass. You can go ahead and separate it but seems like a really cheap method to get far too much power.

- "Style's completely closed off!"

"However, at the Storyteller’s discretion, it may be possible to find lost Charms known only to ancient masters or long-lost repositories of wisdom, or for a character to achieve a new understanding of a style by seeking inspiration from an epic quest or unexpected source."

If you want to further expand it, learn evocations with the weapons. If you're in an unarmed only style, silk armour with evocations tailored to buffing the style.

- The feat tax is stupidly expensive yes, as is the XP tax.

- Have you fucking played with any of it? Some of the MA charms are disgustingly strong. Shining Point has the highest burst damage of the game in a charm per charm ratio (To come close in other abilities, you need generally need more charms [Don't say fucking thrown, once you blow your wad there it's useless]). Righteous Devil can pump out disgusting damage and penalties with high user accuracy, White Reaper has a good damage adder and better version of Bulwark Stance as the second charm (If you're a solar), Snake's become infuriating to fight when they float high initiatives as hey you don't need to attack decisively to make someone worthless, Crane allows for scenelong counterattacks and makes you annoying to fight, I can go on.

Pound for pound, MA charms are often better than Solar charms, but they're like a single tree for Solar charms. Rather than branching off into new shit, you're locked into that style. You don't reach hyper efficient murder combos of like Melee, Archery, or Brawl but you're still damn good at fighting if you spec into them and are great for people who want to use their normal XP to buy other things.
>>
>>53487633
>"However, at the Storyteller’s discretion, it may be possible to find lost Charms known only to ancient masters or long-lost repositories of wisdom, or for a character to achieve a new understanding of a style by seeking inspiration from an epic quest or unexpected source."

This has never nor will ever be acceptable as an answer to anything. "Just homebrew it, bro" is always a strawman.
>>
>>53487659

Even when the fucking book itself tells you its acceptable to expand the style in this case?

Or did you want something like each MA having it's only small trees totaling three dozen charms?
>>
>>53487659
My man, what the fuck do you actually want from the MAs? You want each MA to be a sprawl of 30 Charms like all the Abilities? That's just dumb. MAs are supposed to be tightly constructed Charm trees around a strong theme, not the sprawling generic Ability Charms Solars have that are meant you're meant to pick and choose from grab-bag style as a means to detail a theme you already have in mind. MA Charms are pound for pound more powerful, but there are less of them total, that way someone super investing in a combat Ability will eclipse a practitioner of a single style but at an equal investment the MA stylist does pretty well for himself.

Your complaint seemed to be, despite this you still want more Charms, the answer then is the book absolutely says "Hey motherfucker, you can make more Charms." Just like it says if the 30 Melee Charms weren't enough for you, you can make more. But if your argument is that MAs should all have 30 Charms then you want something out of MAs that they have never, ever been about.
>>
>>53487683
>>53487734
Not him but:

>Even when the fucking book itself tells you its acceptable to expand the style in this case?

Coming from a community that decries the developers and writers in several decisions such as Craft, Lunars, and many other hot button issues - yes, the book's words can be a fucking strawman.

>Oh, you don't like how we made you pay 12 experience for the PRIVILEGE of this PREMIUM ability with at most thirteen charms that most often covers a narrow spectrum of options! MAKE EM YOURSELF, YER PRACTICALLY A GAME DEV!

When I can dump 5 points into Dexterity, 5 into Melee, and buy the same amount of charms for more bang for my buck, there's a fucking problem.

>MAs are supposed to be tightly constructed Charm trees around a strong theme, not the sprawling generic Ability Charms

Citation fucking needed. Martial Arts is an Ability as well as any other, even though it's been arbitrarily sectioned off alongside Sorcery to allow SXP to be used on it. I'm not taxing myself to make one PORTION of a charm tree available to myself, because if I want to give myself more options (of which the charms may not be compatible due to weapon and armor restrictions), I have to buy myself up to 3, 4, or 5 MA all over again.

Charm bloat is a problem, but when those are the cards you're dealt, you're shortchanging anyone who wants to be a comparable combatant.
>>
So, I just saw the Dragonblooded stuff in the OP. How good is it? Can I build some good antagonists or player characters/npcs out of it now?
>>
>>53488967
Which one, the charm preview? Or the homebrew?
>>
>>53488991
The charms preview. Didn´t see a homebrew up there.
>>
>>53489003
We barely have any combat charms at all in the preview and don't have their pseudoexcellencies, so I don't think it's useable for antagonists
>>
>>53489003
>>53485595
>>
>>53488067
>Citation fucking needed. Martial Arts is an Ability as well as any other, even though it's been arbitrarily sectioned off alongside Sorcery to allow SXP to be used on it.
Try actually reading the way any edition of Exalted handles Martial Arts. They've never been described as just another Ability like any other.
>>
>>53488067

>When I can dump 5 points into Dexterity, 5 into Melee, and buy the same amount of charms for more bang for my buck, there's a fucking problem

Translation

>When I can min-max like this nothing matters because being a power player is all I have, fuck building a character for anything other than being the biggest damage dealer
>>
>>53492195
>Abloo-bloo-bloo, I don't understand how mechanics work and this means my anus is permanently on fire, please cuck my shit up daddy!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>53492779
>senseless babbling that is not even remotely related to what's being talked about.
How about you take your own advice, senpai?
>>
>>53491691
Admittedly I don't know how 1e and 2e handled it, and I won't go so far as to say they don't (or shouldn't) have any bearing on how 3e handles MA. I do know how 3e handles it though, and other than this blurb on p.154 of core...

>Special rules: Martial Arts is a special Ability, which a character must possess the Martial Artist Merit (pgs. 163-164) to purchase. Martial Arts cannot be taken as a Caste or Favored Ability by itself. Instead, if Brawl is a Caste or Favored Ability, then so is Martial Arts. If Brawl is a Caste Ability, then Martial Arts can be taken as a character’s Supernal Ability, if desired—but if Brawl is a character’s Supernal Ability, this benefit does not extend to Martial Arts.

>Like Craft, when a character first buys this Ability, she must declare a martial arts style which her Martial Arts dots represent mastery of. Chapter Seven contains a number of example martial arts styles characters might choose from. Additional styles must be purchased as independent Abilities—thus, a character might have Martial Arts (Snake style) 5, and Martial Arts (Tiger style) 3.

...Martial Arts is handled in the same way as any other Ability, other than the tax and spec. Hell, even when you buy Craft and pick a type of crafting you aren't locked out of 80% of the Craft charms because they don't match. If I were to throw my hat in the ring on a possible fix, I'd have a general tree in MA that all styles share, while slotting in the specific style charms in the tree somewhere or even just having them be completely divorced from one another.

>>53492195
>having some level of system mastery and wanting an ability that has dominated others (even unintentionally) to be in line with others makes me a power player

>being a power player who enjoys stretching their proverbial limbs to see what the mechanics are capable of is a problem

While I wouldn't call myself a power player, I actually enjoy the fluff AND crunch of this game. Sue me.
>>
>>53492779
You're trying too hard to fit in, Leddit. Just give it up, it's embarassing.
>>
>>53486276

there is zero chance 3e lunars will be worse than 1e or 2e
>>
>>53493018
Additional thought that the character limit didn't let me get in. The barrier for entry on Sorcery is lower than Martial Arts.

>Keys off of Occult, but isn't an entirely separate Ability so you can double dip the ability dots for Occult and Sorcery.

>No arbitrary 4-dot "Sorcerer" merit gating to entry.

>The ACTUAL gate to entry is a charm that also grants you a free Spell AND access to unique merits along with a shaping ritual.

Didn't know it was easier to be Dr. Strange than Bruce Lee, whoda thunk it.
>>
>>53488067

As I said before, the feat tax is stupid, but have you looked into any of the MA's at all? Most of them do shit native charm users would kill for. A solar using Righteous Devil lags behind Archery in terms of burst damage, but the Righteous Devil user has auto-aiming, a nasty AoE that DOESN'T require splitting dice, damage boosting charms, and a capstone that applies a nasty crippling penalty or levels of aggravated damage. These are all things Archery would kill for.

Snake style makes STR nearly a dump stat in combat. It is the only style in the game where you don't need to reset your initiative if you don't want to but still win the fight by crippling your opponent. Your soak and defense become fairly damn high, become a pain in the ass to clash for anyone that is not melee, and is second only to Crane in terms of frustration to fight.

Even Tiger Style, what people regard as the weakest MA (At least compared to the ones that actually stand, unlike Steel Devil) have an amazing form where you basically get 2e's Solar Hero style effect. Brawl can do the same thing but you either spend a shitton of motes in a burst to get it up in one shot or build it up slowly. Tiger Style can go from zero to "RIP AND TEAR!" in no time flat.

And yes, the fact that you can use SXP to buy them is a selling point. It allows non-combatants to hang in the game, but becomes fairly effective when combined with some native charms. This has been intentional since 1e. So while you were buying your dozen or so melee charms, a martial arts user probably bought his style to completion and charms to go with it (Dodge or Resistance). Unless you have evocations or cheese builds then this is going to be a bitch to overcome.

Now hush along, adults are talking.
>>
File: 1472951389313.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472951389313.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>53482836
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
>I would maybe suggest Three Kingdoms tv series.

Where would one go about in acquiring these things?
>>
File: super frustrated.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
super frustrated.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>53486537
Well, they're presumably not going to hire people who absolutely hate the concept that they present, which is the biggest problem of both editions slain right there.
>>
>>53493108
>when combined with some native charms
MA charms are EXPLICITLY incompatible with native charms, you moron.
>>
>>53493108
I think at this point it's obvious we're looking for two different things in Martial Arts. The points I've made were toward anons who shrugged off the complaints made and told the other to 'fix it yourself' in essence, citing a lazy policy by the devs.

>And yes, the fact that you can use SXP to buy them is a selling point. It allows non-combatants to hang in the game, but becomes fairly effective when combined with some native charms. This has been intentional since 1e. So while you were buying your dozen or so melee charms, a martial arts user probably bought his style to completion and charms to go with it (Dodge or Resistance).

>12 charms plus 5 dots in relevant Ability (assuming caste/favored): 109 Experience (13 SXP, 96 XP)

Assuming a rate of 5 XP/2 SXP per session, this requires 20 sessions to reach completion, while allowing for an overflow of 4 XP and 27 SXP.

>1 4 dot merit, 5 dots in Martial Artist(X), and about 11 charms (also assuming caste/favored): 113 Experience

If we go by your argument that someone is using only SXP to buy their Martial Art, they have spent nearly 60 sessions to do so. If they're also focusing on their MA like the above native user, they can reach this in 17 sessions (85 XP, 34 SXP) overflow of 6 experience.

This ignores the argument on the value of each individual Charm, but that would require more analysis than simple math.

Also

>Now hush along, adults are talking.

Unnecessary and patronizing, woohoo.
>>
>>53493183

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33A390995E9A7F00 three kingdoms

Thunderbolt Fantasy - kissanime io/Anime/Thunderbolt-Fantasy/ or just google search thunderbolt fantasy stream
>>
File: 1481236234475.png (159KB, 332x221px) Image search: [Google]
1481236234475.png
159KB, 332x221px
>>53493577
>>
>>53493577

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCldpz_Pc1FrGQLsaxaV0kVPqmXN_nanN three kingdoms. First few episodes aren't chopped into separate parts as in first link I posted.
>>
>>53492195

Nice strawman, faggot, but you'd have to be retarded-Which you are-To ever see wanting mechanical competence and parity as a bad thing. Good thing it's easy to filter faggots like you out of games, you're always the easiest ones to spot, because you foam at the mouth at the mere mention of things like taking Dex at 5.
>>
>>53493045

Sounds like a challenge to me!
>>
>>53493389

Not with Athletics, Dodge, Resistance, or even things like Ride ninny.

>>53493567

>I think at this point it's obvious we're looking for two different things in Martial Arts.

Then go ahead and say exactly what the fuck you want in martial arts and own up to your statements rather than producing vague shit.

Also

>2 SXP a session

Even using RAW rules for gaining solar XP, I often get 4 SXP for 2 out of 3 sessions on average. Most people I've played with have similar gains unless you sit in a corner with your thumb up your ass.

>This ignores the argument on the value of each individual Charm, but that would require more analysis than simple math.

As someone who has viewed over the charms more times than is reasonably healthy, most of them are better than native charms. You get some outliers in the normal charm tree, such as Over-And-Under Method, Rampage Berserker Attack, and so on but overall they're still largely better.
>>
>>53494114
Pointless nitpick I know, but Aku would be a Third Circle Demon, what with being but a fragment of a Primordial entity.
>>
>>53493389
They are not compatible with Native combat charms you animal.
>>
File: Ehonda-c2.jpg (1000KB, 1650x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ehonda-c2.jpg
1000KB, 1650x1600px
Sumo-based Martial Art when?
>>
Is there going to be a Monday meeting today or not because its a holiday?
>>
>>53500812
No idea; Monday Meeting notes tend to go up really late these days anyway so we'll only know in maybe 4 hours or so.
>>
>>53500812
>>53501037
I think we should because iirc it was hintedw we'd get more EX3 release info this week.
>>
>>53493045
they will find a way to take out the only salvageable bits from 1 and 2 to make 3 even worse
>>
No notes, but there were status updates.

Arms of the Chosen is now AD'd and contracted.
The Ex3 novel moved up, for those who care about such things.
The monthly Ex3 stuff is still in Art Direction.
>>
>>53504450
>The monthly Ex3 stuff is still in Art Direction.

Its never leaving Art Direction until everything is out anyway. Its just a placemarker at this point.
>>
>>53504489
I dunno, it could go back to development if enough people bitch about the behemoth.
>>
>>53504450

So what's left for Arms? And what does the "monthly Ex3 stuff" consist of? Adversaries and Night Parade?
>>
File: is berserk still on the boat.jpg (97KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
is berserk still on the boat.jpg
97KB, 500x561px
>>53494114
I think someone needs a time out.

On a nice, long voyage across the ocean...
>>
>>53504988
>So what's left for Arms?

Looks like they just need to get the book's artwork and layout done mostly. Which shouldn't take amazingly long unless problems come up with the art pieces.

>And what does the "monthly Ex3 stuff" consist of? Adversaries and Night Parade?

Yep.
>>
>>53504988
>So what's left for Arms?
About a month give or take the amount of art they actually need. If we have art for each artifact it could take longer but if there are just pieces here and there it should be coming soon™
>>
>>53505264
I'd be okay with it taking a bit longer honestly. We got one dude in a drawthread doing art better than the art for any of the artifacts in the 3e core.
>>
File: Stormcaller Fanart.jpg (185KB, 1494x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcaller Fanart.jpg
185KB, 1494x1015px
>>53505738

I thought he just did Stormcaller. What else did he do?
>>
>>53505859
Thats the one I was talking about. Meanwhile a lot of the core artifact art looks like cg renders.
>>
>>53505929
I just hope there's no more plagiarism. Lord knows we've had enough of that shit.
>>
>>53507899
I'd put up with good plagerism if they could get away with it.
>>
>>53508183
Yeah it's less a problem I have with the practice and more the fact that if it gets caught again, there's going to be another massive delay.
>>
What are some good reasons for a Dawn cast to Exalt that aren't just some variation of "I killed a dude super good."
>>
Any new material for Lunars?
>>
>>53508294
Being completely outclassed and on the verge of death but continuing to fight anyway.

If you've seen The Last Samurai, imagine the scene where Cruise was surrounded by many samurai and wounded several times. He was brought to his knees, and lost half his spear blocking an attack. On his back, he lashed out and slew the dude who had beaten him.

In an Exalted game, his character may have ascended right then as the other samurai descended on him (as opposed to what actually happened, where Ken Watanabe's character saved him).
>>
>>53508294
A swordsman who threw his name away after his family was murdered went on a nihilistic rampage against any brigand or bandit he'd find. Until he saw a bandit's child try to protect their father.

The swordsman sheathed his blade and made a simple proclamation: "Any man can change."

When he walked away, the bandit and the swordsman believed it was about the bandit repenting and ceasing his ways. The Unconquered Sun though was watching the fight and knew the true meaning of the swordsman's wisdom and exalted him to show him the power of a compassionate blade.
>>
File: BetterPutOnYour3DGlassesBitch.png (73KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
BetterPutOnYour3DGlassesBitch.png
73KB, 320x286px
>>53508504

"It turned out he was really just backing up to get a running start and punt the little bugger's head right off."
>>
Anyone know of any good homebrew heavy armors?
>>
>>53508788
not I, maybe check the forums.
>>
What demons are the best rulers?
>>
>>53510453
Octavian. Being a ruler is what he IS.
>>
>>53508788
If you mean evocations, I just steal resistance charms from homebrews
>>
>>53508788
Just take the 3-dot or 5-dot armors from the corebook and refluff them.
>>
>>53508294
My Dawn exalted after surviving a gauntlet to claim a Legendary Blade from a temple. His moment of exaltation was parrying three lightning strikes in a demonstration of supreme Single Point mastery.
>>
>>53511529
>Mastering a martial art before you exalt
Que?
>>
>>53511550
Well "Mastery" inasmuch as any mortal can attain. Fluffwise, 5 MA/5 Dex is an autistic level of sword. The whole "It's really unclear exactly when he exalted" thing also helps.
>>
>>53511550
Martial arts aren't an Exalted only thing. Mortals don't get any mechanical benefits from them, but the vast majority of Creation's martial artists are still mortals.
>>
>>53510576
Nah, being a conqueror is what he is. He is an okay ruler as well, but ruling isn't so much his thing as an inevitable consequence of him doing his thing.
>>
>>53508294
doing
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
and running 10km
EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>53508344
does this *look* like 2936 after exigents and liminals and wyld exalts and getimin and various other homebrew trash has been released? and then the doubleplussolarexpansion book would also obviously come first.

and then they'd find some way to ruin it anyway to break your spirit after all that waiting
>>
>>53508715
to be fair the sun is the god of crackheads. he'd exalt the asshat anyway and never notice. solars aren't heroes as in good guys, they're heroes in that they do something that'd qualify as a 'heroic task' in the classical sense, like slaughtering a village to gather 10k foreskin trophies or raping all the amazons or whatever,

we've got an entire caste devoted to killing stuff real good and an entire second caste devoted to being the world's best assassin
>>
Why are there 300 solars and lunars, but only 100 sidereals?
>>
>>53514622
>Why are there 300 solars and lunars, but only 100 sidereals?
Because the Maidens judged it enough.
>>
>>53514622

Because Sids are less powerful, but far bigger cunts.
>>
>>53514622
so they can be eternally swamped by paperwork and unable to fuck up your shit even when you're doing ridiculous solar-sue nonsense and being an openly grossly incandescent godking.
>>
>>53514718
>t. Sidereal
>>
>>53514622

Because they were meant to be advisors, and I guess the Maidens were also probably a lot weaker overall than the Sun and Moon given it took 5 of them to make 100 Sids, but Luna and Sol shat out 300 apiece (400 Lunars if you count the original fluff numbers).
>>
Any news on Team Hamsterwheel? Where are they now?
>>
>>53517068

I like those guys. I hope that they found a soft landing. I don't agree with them on game design on a lot of points, particularly on exalted, but they're alright dudes.
>>
>>53517094
We like you too, Holden.
>>
>>53517455

Neither Holden nor Hatewheel. I'm a ghost that you wouldn't even remember.
>>
>>53517068
On twitter. Mostly just complaining about Trump.

I was kind of hoping for a Plague of Hats-esque shitstorm.
>>
>>53514517
You seem bitter.

It was just a question, a simple no would have sufficed.
>>
>>53514622
Isn't there 400 Lunars now?
>>
>>53517455

Speak for yourself. I hope he gets fucked in the ass by a gorilla that escaped from the zoo. He ruined the fluff of one of my favorite games with all of his fluff that reads like some shitty homebrew.
>>
File: LunarPaintedFace.jpg (491KB, 1500x2122px) Image search: [Google]
LunarPaintedFace.jpg
491KB, 1500x2122px
>>53518485

We're back to 400 again?
>>
>>53520853
>this guy again
>>
>>53520853

new guy here. How did he ruin fluff? I need examples.
>>
>>53521910
>Exigents
>Liminals
>Getimen
>Lunars going back to city hating retards once more
>>
>>53521968

Hopefully they'll leave Liminals and Gentimians or whatever for the end, so they can be safely ignored.
>>
>>53521968
Why do you hate liminals? Aren't they just magical frankensteins?
>>
>>53521968
>Exigents

But those are good. Nay. Great.
>>
>>53522006
Not him, but they infringe on Abyssal ideaspace and they're a straight ripoff of Promethean: the Created. It's like adding Scrappy-Doo when you already have Scooby-Doo, except Scrappy is also a recolored version of Marmaduke or whatever.
>>
>>53522063
eh, liminals are a good bit more appealing to me than prometheans
>>
>>53521968
I don't see any issue with Exigents, Liminals, or Getimians.
Exigents are just giving people tools to do what everyone has been doing since the very beginning, which is making up their own Exalts.
Liminals don't have enough effect on the setting to matter. They're like Underworld Dragon-Blooded except there are never more than a couple hundred of them around at a time.
Getimians are so far out that we don't really know anything about their lore so to say they ruin the fluff doesn't make any sense.
And how have the Lunars gone "back to city hating retards once more"? One of the things that they've said over and over is that there's no reason you can't play a Lunar who spends all their time in cities fucking around with the aristocracy. A large number of Lunars stick to the edges of Creation and make use of barbarian tribes because they are convenient cannon fodder, but if you can shapeshift into a person who looks like you belong where you are then with even basic social skills you should be able to get along anywhere.
>>
>>53521968
Wuh? The last one isn't true at all, you just made that up.

The new exalts are cool too.
>>
>>53522113
That's fair, but they're still way too similar to Prometheans for my taste, and I'm still suspicious of any new Exalt "sharing" one of the big themes of Abyssals.

>>53522163
Still not him, but to be fair what little we know about Getimians hasn't really made much of an impression either way. Being rogue mini-Looms is sorta cool, but their big boss is underwhelming. We have the current rulers of Creation, the monarchs of the gods backing the Celestial Exalts, Gaia and her dragons supporting Terrestrials, the defeated Primordials behind Abyssals and Infernals... then some rogue Sidereal who got butthurt that Heaven wouldn't bring his wife back to life. It's a bit underwhelming.
>>
>they went with Getimians instead of Nocturnals

This sickens me.
>>
>>53522224
From what I remember about the Getimians, Rakan Thulio or however you spell his name "found" the Getimians, so most BUT NOT ALL work for him. There wasn't a whole lot to go on, but one of the example characters really spoke to me. "Minuend used to be the feared and worshiped sorcerer-queen of a wealthy, upstart kingdom in the deep South, until she woke up one day and wasn't. She aims to reclaim what was taken from her, and to punish those responsible." I'm a sucker for The Count of Monte Cristo, so even though I'm probably reading too much into it, I'm excited by the possibility that Getimians are people who were dicked over by Fate and lost their destinies.
>>
>>53522421
What even are Nocturnals?
>>
>>53522482

Not a story the Jedi would tell you.
>>
>>53522496
What does that even mean?
>>
>>53522482
Dr. Who, the Sidereal-foil Exalted type.
>>
>>53522449

What a load of shit.
>>
>>53522637
ur a load of shit
>>
>>53522605

It's a long story. It begins in a book where theories on the origin of Oversight in the Loom of Fate originates from and just what it is. One of these canon theories is the possibility of another Incarnae, Nox, who was basically lobotomized and thrown into the Loom of Fate by the Maidens, his sisters, because he was a super creepy big brother. There was some talk of mysterious shards locked away somewhere in Lytek's cabinet, but no specification on what sort of shards they were.

So the question arose, "What would his exalts be like?" Cue about five different projects trying to define them. The one that had the most flavor and mechanical soundness is the one that still survives.
>>
>>53522163

Exigents are shit because Exalt's are supposed to be special. The more you make, the less special everyone else is, basically. They also take design space that could've went to making Godblooded and other stuff not as shitty. Instead of improving/expanding/fixing what was already there, they added this garbage that dilutes the very idea of Exaltion's themselves.

Liminals are shit because they go back on one of Exalted's oldest setting rules (no bringing back the dead), and add in what are basically "underworld DB's", which is a niche that wasn't needed and also takes further design space away from Abyssals, who traditionally were already some of the blandest motherfuckers around.

And Getimen also weren't needed. Sidereals didn't need ANOTHER foil. They've already got fae, Lunars, and Abyssals as direct counters to their shenanigans by either being outside of Fate, or something openly antagonistic.
>>
>>53523570
Liminals aren't actually bringing back the dead, though. They're a result of failed attempts at resurrection, when some Black mother or other implants Exaltation into a corpse. Not the original person coming back to life.
>>
>>53522607
Sounds awful.
>>
>>53523615

You also can't Exalt the dead. Thats why the Deathlord's exist, and why they had to make Abyssals.
>>
>>53523665
It's not Exalting the dead, it's making a new person and Exalting that person. Like the fucking Alchemicals.
>>
>>53523665
Fairer point, there. Hope that's addressed somehow, even if it's just 'lol the Black Mother pinches out new souls to Exalt and shove into the body.'

>>53523729
Yeah, but how? Handwaving?
>>
>>53523570
Except Exigents are rare, there aren't many of them. Nothing about them 'dilutes' the idea of the Exaltations.

>They also take design space that could've went to making Godblooded

Making God-Blooded as powerful as Exalts would be shitty as hell. A cornerstone of the setting is that the Gods had to 'Exalt' champions to fight for them, not just fuck each other. The closest you have to that are the Dragon-Blooded, who also have to Exalt at some point early in their lives - but they're still Exalted.
>>
>>53523760
>Yeah, but how? Handwaving?

It's connected to the impetus of the why the ritual to resurrect was attempted. The Dark Mother intervenes on some of these rituals and uses it to bring Exalted agents of her will into the world. They're closely tied to a sort of macabre set of elements, and their bodies are replacable. Liminals are also the only Exalted who can survive so long as the head is intact.

One of the canon Liminals isn't even an attempt at resurrection, but the attempt at a whole new creation to create the perfect bride for a god made from the body parts of priestesses.
>>
>>53523760
>Yeah, but how? Handwaving?
I'm not sure what kind of response you expect when we know next to nothing about the Liminals. The fact that Alchemicals exist and are manufactured Exalted means that other kinds of manufactured Exalted can exist. So why not use body parts that are already lying around to do it?
>>
>>53523961

>The fact that Alchemicals exist and are manufactured Exalted means that other kinds of manufactured Exalted can exist.

Yeah, because entities as powerful as Autochton are just so abundant.
>>
>>53524023
Well no, they're not. There is only one Dark Mother, and it's her intervention that brings Liminals into being.

Exigents are the result of a God petitioning the UCS to be granted the power of Exaltation, but at great sacrifice. Each circumstance of Exigent is different. Some are unique, some could have castes, the Exigent is the canon way to integrate srrange and homebrew Exalted ideas using a charm matrix framework.

Some Exigents are the result of forbidden things getting a hold a granted Exaltation, either stolen from the hand of the UCS or it's recipient. These tend to be real fucked up mishmashed things and are colloquially known as Black Market Exaltations by Sidereals.
>>
The reason I really have a hateboner for Liminals is because it adds on some other super entity to the universe out of nowhere. We don't need more superpowerful entities. Its also why I hated Nox and their little circlejerk of an Exalted type. Even if they are weak like Dragonblooded making an Exalted is a big fucking deal.

Exigents on the other hand were a great addition. They took pre-existing gods and let them make their own Exalted. The UCS put a giant pillar of fire in Yu-Shan and told the gods if they are ever in dire need they can sacrifice themselves in his holy fire and you may net yourself an Exalt. It adds flavor without adding new entities. It adds powerful challenges and allies to other Exalted without having them be Anathema and can work with any splat.

Getimens sound cool in mechanics but I think their backstory is far too muddled and Sidereals don't need yet another issue to deal with. So while I don't like them I also don't dislike them.
>>
>>53524148

Oh, I like Exigents. They're an interesting concept that mix well with the bureaucracy of Yu-Shan.

Liminals just seem like clutter. Something that was added for the sake of adding something.

Gemitians are an unnecessary Sidereal antagonist and that origin blurb in the main book was among the most boring material produced in the history of the system. It made me miss the 1e Lunars splat.
>>
>>53524264
Who says the Dark Mother is a new entity? Maybe she's an old face by another name.
>>
>>53524301
Occam's Razor. If you have an assumption, offer proof.
>>
>>53524301
I was thinking the only thing I would be happy with is if Saturn got it in her head this would be a GREAT idea for people trying to fuck with endings.
>>
>>53524275
Weren't there Liminals "in" 2e (for a rather uncertain definition of in)? I remember seeing them mentioned in that page in the 2e Masters of Jade book, with the Solar baker and the lunar that ate all the cakes.

Of course, I only know about that page because people post it here, and I'm completely new to Exalted, having only gotten in in 3e, so this is legit me being curious, because everyone I've heard just mentions them in the context of them being completely new to Exalted.
>>
>>53524275
I like Getimians because they're the result of the constant fate fuckery Sidereals do. Something has to happen to all those unfulfilled destinies torn from the Tapestry. That Rakan Thulio discovered them and then taught them martial arts of Sidereal nature to harness their power, is doubly cool. We finally have the enemy agency for the Sidereal secret agents.

Rakan Thulio himself is pretty awesome because he used Sidereal martial arts bullshit to deflect Saturn's blade when it came for him.
>>
>>53524399

Maybe, I finished a campaign in 2012 or 2013 and had been away from the system since.

I'm a faggot purist, though. I don't use Infernals in any of my games (I kind of give Alchemical a pass since they don't usually come up anyway).
>>
>>53524399
The inclusion of Liminals in Masters of Jade was a teaser for EX3. By that point they knew they were going to make a new edition.
>>
>>53524456
Ah, that makes sense, thank you.
>>
>>53524427
>We finally have the enemy agency for the Sidereal secret agents.

You mean like the Sids themselves? Or the fae? Or the Abyssals? Or the Infernals? Or the Lunars? Or the demons?
>>
>>53524766
None of those are an organized front of fate fuckery.

If the Sidereal is James Bond, all those would be villains with their own films, but the Getimian is the one where the enemy is a rogue agent, one of them who went and made his own nefarious force and training his own agency of evil spies.
>>
>>53524766

He wants a KGB to the Sids CIA. Which is ok, I guess. But such an uninteresting cliché idea, the opposite of the old forgotten mythology tropes Exalted like to use with its kung-fu fuckery.
>>
>>53524314
I have no proof, just supposition.
I believe the Dark Mother is Taru-Han
>>
>>53524951
>He wants a KGB to the Sids CIA.

Its a shame Lunars are so thematically removed from that. They would fit perfectly. They could be anyone and anywhere. The Sidereals could be pretending to be anyone anywhere. Each trying to pull their own covert shit.

But instead we get RAR CIVILIZATION SMASH.
>>
>>53525022

Especially now that we have The Caul and its own self contained Loom of Fate. That alone gives so many potential stories for Lunar vs Sidereal games.
>>
>>53521968
>>Lunars going back to city hating retards once more
Have you even tried reading any of the dev talk on lunars?
>>
>>53525344
Facts ruin perfectly good hateboners though.
>>
>>53523570
I like Getiminian quite a lot, because they are the esoteric exalt, and we needed true esoteric exalts. Fate ninja are fine. Bullshit tao ascetic ninja who doesn't even technically exist are fine too.

Getiminian truly brings something new into Exalted: they have/will have good mechanics with their Yin-Yang mote pool, a good thematic, and they don't feel forced at all. Creating exalts from stillborn destinies erased from Creation is cool, and I'm waiting for their own brand of bullshit charms impatiently.

You are right with both Exigents and Liminals. The idea of the 'exalts of anything' inherently dilutes the setting, especially when there is already Godblooded for the case of 'mortal but with the powers of that specific god'. They should not exist.

Liminals are a blight. They are the most uninteresting exalt so far. They are so uninteresting I can't even.

The main issue here is that Promethean: Tee Created is inherently a game about suffering, not power. Exalted is all about power, power fantasies, and playing big, but flawed, heroes or villains. Promethean is all about an internal journey to avoid suffering, of discovering itself through the suffering of the self and others, and finally becoming human.

You can't inject Promethean into Exalted and expect people to like them. They are so far thematically from what Exalted is about they are almost repulsive. Nobody gives a shit about humanity in Exalted, nobody wants to become human, and suffering is frequently kicked into its ugly face.

>Play a big damn hero or a big damn villain!
>Unless you play a Liminal. Then play a suffering zombie who wants to understand humanity and become human, I guess.
>>
>>53489037
... we already know what DB excellencies look like, that's in the core book. Look in the Antagonists chapter.
>>
>>53530461

Excellencies can and have changed from the core books in the past.
>>
>>53530359
We really have no idea whether Liminals actually are 'play a suffering zombie' though. The one bit of Liminal fiction in the core book seems to be 'play a Ghostbuster' and the sample antagonist is another ghost hunter with charms that would horrify your average Promethean. They share the same derivation from Frankenstein, but we really don't have grounds to assume they're just copying all of Promethean's themes.
>>
>>53530575
Fair point. And I don't think the charms previewed so far are enough to go on, personally. But if you're better at home brewing Charms than I am, the core book DB Excellency is definitely usable for building NPCs
>>
if Lunars get a foil similar to how solars get abyssals and sidereals get getimian, what would they be?
>>
>>53530359

I agree with you about Liminals. DESU, tho, I think Holden and co were really trying to make EX3 less about power... they were making the Sun more active, and more of a legitimate good guy, and bringing in things like Liminals. I think it was going to get to where the setting was going to be about "get on team UCS or you're a villain."
>>
>>53484821
Just started playing Exalted coming from almost a year of Pathfinder and I have to say that it feels like you start of REALLY strong at whatever you want to be good at in the beginning of the game. Almost a bit too strong.

But I also have to say that Stunt dice is probably one of the best things ever.
>>
>>53530461
Devs have said that ghose Excellencies are too good and actual WFhW will have them be different.
>>
>>53531885
>Almost a bit too strong.
Your GM is lacking imagination if that's what you feel like.

You're supposed to think "Good thing we're so strong because otherwise we'd be fucked".
>>
>>53532102
>"Good thing we're so strong because otherwise we'd be fucked"
Not every game must go against circles of DBs or giant BGs and so on from session 1, man.
>>
>>53531885
I agree. Since you end up having maxed dice pools for everything you care about, your only room for growth really is getting more essence and new charms
>>
>>53532295
No, but the shadow of it must be somewhat present to avoid the feeling >>53532102 expressed.

Sure you can have your first few sessions steamrolling street thugs and humiliating the city guard, but it must be made apparent that those are simple games compared to the kind of things you're "supposed" to fight (and I mean "supposed" in an in-setting sense, ie what it was you were made so powerful to fight against).
>>
>>53532371
Also I missclicked, I was talking about >>53531885's feeling. Apologies for the mistake.
>>
>>53532371
I assumed he had just gotten started and was indeed talking about those first few sessions of humiliating city guards and so on. I conpletely agree that eventually, threats should raml up.
>>
>>53532461
Threats should ramp up later on, but that's not my point. My point is about foreshadowing these ramped up threats during these very early sessions. Don't you think it's a good way to avoid your players coming out of the first combat against mortals thinking "okay, what's the poit of being so powerful anyway?".
>>
>>53530359

The idea of using those those scrapped destinies is fine. We just don't need another fucking Exalt type.
>>
>>53530811
Changeling exalts? Some Raksha saw all this exalted-action going on in Cration and they wanted to try it out.
>>
>>53532825
We don't need Lunars. We've got beastmen for that and we could just have werewolves instead of another Exalt.

We don't need Abyssals. We could just use ghosts for that.

We don't need Alchemicals. We could just have gotten robots instead.

We don't need Siderials. We could have instead have had a shadowy cabal of secret gods manipulating everything.

We don't need Infernals. We could instead have just had Demonbloods for that.

We only need Solars and Dragonblood, and do we really need to call Dragonblooded Exalts? They're just usurpers to the real Exalts. They could just elementalblooded who practiced eugenics for developing a massive powerboost. In fact, the whole being Exalted is a lie of the Imaculates.

There only needs to be one Exalt. The Exalts of Sol Invictus. And hell, the name of the game's Exalted, not Solar, and they're the only exalt we need, so why not call them just the Exalted instead of Solars.
>>
>>53487659

Did you even read the thread? OP was bitching about not being able to homebrew MA extensions. Pointing out that the rules explicitly say you can homebrew if you really want is a precise and accurate refutation of his argument.

Not a strawman at all.
>>
>>53533018

Lunar, Abyssals, Sids and DB are part of the original setting and are quite enough. They're all you need to tell the story of how we reached the Age of Sorrows. Soon will have Exalted made by Exalts, Elsewhere Exalted, Wyld Exalted, Animal Exalted and whatever the fuck else because people like you think diluting the concept is the same as expanding.

"Oh, but there were no Exalted themed around body horror"

There doesn't need to be an Exalt around every fucking theme conceivable.You had a story to tell to set up the world, and you did it. Now make this thing deeper, not wider.

You don't need to make a fucking Exalted type for everything you want to do, mate. What we had in 1e was quite enough. I know the editor wants to sell more splats, but do try to think of something else.

Also, nice strawman.
>>
>>53533120
>They're all you need to tell the story of how we reached the Age of Sorrows
No they're not. Watch this:

The Solars ruled. Then the dragonblooded ganked them all and took their kingodom. Now we have an age of sorrows.

No need for Abyssals, Lunars, or Siderials. Only reason you want them is because 1e had them, and 1e also had Deathlord wank so awful it made the Reclamation of 2e look simple.
>>
>>53533204

Again, being retarded with the hyperbole. Solars ruled alongside their Lunar mates, the Dragonblooded ganked under the instruction and coordination of the Sids, fine. But before the Solars ruled, a certain group of Incarnae needed to make the Exalted. For the Solars to reemerge, someone needed to release their Exaltations. Then you have shit like the Great Contagion and the taking of Thorns, which contribute to the lore of Abyssals. The whole story works as a coherent whole. Even Infernals, as much as I hate them, fit well with the players and the themes of this story.

Compare that to some dude's wife died, so he found new Exalts who were completely irrelevant until now. Oh, also there are ninja Frankenstein monsters walking he world.
>>
I want to play beastman, can I play beastman or are all mutations cured by exaltion?
>>
>>53535540

You can play a beastman. The Exaltation cures things lie those achy joints and blurry vision, while burning away supernatural shit like god-blooded powers and the like.
>>
What's the least bad martial art?
>>
>>53535654
Snek I think.
>>
>>53535654
its not about one being the least bad martial art, its about each martial art having a specific focus. also, you can buy them with non charm only exp in 3E.
>>
>>53535654
Most aren't bad, but it really depends on what you wanna be doing.
>>
>>53535654

>Least bad

Snake and Single Point are both amazing styles in of themselves. Single Point's nova strike is also cheaper to pull off than Melee's, only needs a single roll (simpler to calculate), and even if it fails you still have a second initiative track to smack people with.
>>
do hookswords NEED to be paired? or could you use one with for example a shield?
>>
>>53537450

Crane mentions it is used with a single hook sword and a fan, so I assume yes.
>>
>>53537463
ah, thanks. missed that.

similar question: having difficulty picturing the fighting chain as a 1handed weapon, was it meant to be tagged as 2 instead?
>>
>>53537503
Use it like a whip?
>>
>>53536564
As someone new to exalted who's currently building a character around melee, what charms are absolutely needed? Both for melee and in general. I'm legit new as fuck to this and have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>53537664

Luckily for you I made a small guide for people like you. Head to the melee section.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qxoA-7SGyxGxbQGtU9er7BMu_TiXWV90SMw2XVZld8s/edit

Melee often pairs best with Resistance itself, as you can use Adamant Skin Technique then parry whenever damage is left with Heavenly Guardian Defense. Athletics has movement speed which is important for people who rely on being up close and also Thunderbolt Attack Prana for single hit nova strikes.

Also ignore "I Don't Care What Your Soak Is" as errata made it so you can only use your natural Strength.
>>
>>53537758
For the sake of it, this is the weapon I'm using, courtesy of someone else who made it: https://pastebin.com/qN12avQt
>>
>>53537503
actually it's rope dart I was thinking of...but that's listed as 1 handed too.

whip is it's own weapon already though
>>
>>53533300
So, basically your point is that since you don't know the stories of the new Exalted yet, you have decided that they have no stories and if they did, they would not fit with the rest of 3E lore.
>>
>>53538954
Also since they weren't in 1e or 2e they're shit. Grognard's gonna grog.
>>
>>53539144
Yeah. I kind of wonder what grognards even want from new editions of games. I know I'd be disappointed if a new edition didn't have any new fluff.
>>
>>53539213
A good example of what they want is what genwunners from pokemone want: nothing.

They literally want nothing new at all because they just want the first thing they saw.
>>
>>53539213
Working combat system. Literally all I want from Exalted. 3e looks good enough. Shitty lore I do not. Although Exigents and Dreaming Sea are pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>53538954
>So, basically your point is that since you don't know the stories of the new Exalted yet, you have decided that they have no stories

They won't contribute anything new. You can character concepts with existing Exalted types and already new Exalts are stepping on everyones toes. There is nothing new about them. What is worse their concepts are even more confined because their concept is narrow.
>>53539213
>Yeah. I kind of wonder what grognards even want from new editions of games

Fix the system. Add more regions (Creation is fucking huge). Expand the lore. Fix the problems in the game system.
>>
>>53539265

Better mechanics (though MA seems to be a point of contention now. Imagine when Sidereal MA come out en masse), the update world map was nice, reworking or refining of existing concepts (going deeper into existing shit, making a good implementation of Lunars), detailing more regions/cultures of Creation are welcome additions.

These ewok-tier additions being shoehorned in to sell more books can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>53539795
You realize they can full well include both of these at once right? There's nothing stopping them from giving you good mechanics and adding new exalt types at the same time.
>>
File: RE Nemesis.jpg (226KB, 692x1154px) Image search: [Google]
RE Nemesis.jpg
226KB, 692x1154px
>>53530359
I've never read Promethean, so I don't know about any of that. But the idea of playing Nemesis is fucking awesome and I'm pretty stoked to see how Liminals turn out.
>>
>>53542778

I envy your optimism.
>>
Liminals aren't made to be the prometheian exalt. They're made because stories of created life pop up all over the place in epic mythology. Like that one greek guy who brought a statue to life, or the story of that egyptian god I forget the name of, or a bunch of individual smaller stories in journey to the west and other legends of the type.
>>
>>53537834

Oh yea, I helped give advice on that thing.

In that case your damage will be very good. The only con will be your accuracy. Use Excellent Strike on every attack. Against high accuracy enemies using Hail Shattering Practice + Melee clash charms will take care of them handily.
>>
>>53485595

...has the edition change utterly fucked my ability to gauge power level, or are some of those charms really underpowered speedbumps to charms that are also underpowered? I don't recall terrestrials being that bad.
>>
>>53543055
New edition actually does make it hard to judge power level. In 2e power was binary depending on the strength of your perfect. DB perfect was beaten by any magical attack if I remember right, so a starting solar could kill any DB in the entire game.
>>
>>53543112

Incorrect, that was the Fair Folk perfect. The DBs had one like it but it wasn't for exalt on exalt combat, it was for telling mortals to fuck off but was poorly executed mechanically. They mostly had semi-perfects or weak perfects from CMAs, particularly Water Dragon Style. Their semi-perfects kept up to a point but didn't cut it at high essence.
>>
>>53542838

But you don't play Nemesis in Promethean, you play some whiny faggot who literally everyone absolute hates because your own mechanics literally force everyone to hate you.
>>
>>53544706
Good thing Disquiet won't be a mechanic for Liminals then
>>
>>53544706
Well, isn't it a good thing we're going to be playing Exalted: the Liminals and not Promethean: the Forsaken, right?
>>
File: Franken Fran 3.jpg (105KB, 1049x750px) Image search: [Google]
Franken Fran 3.jpg
105KB, 1049x750px
>>53542838
I just want to be able to make Fran.
>>
What is the endgame of the abyssals and infernals?
>>
>>53544921
>abyssals
Kill everything. Gods, Exalts, all mortals.
>infernals
Kill your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of the women.
>>
Infernals - Throw a massive rockstar party
Abyssals - Go to the party, turn out the lights and stop everyone else from having fun.
>>
>>53544903
Play a Daybreak Abyssal with Supernal Medicine, or whatever Abyssals get in place of Supernal.
>>
I don't think Abyssals will get to do things like allow themselves to be cut in half or decapitated and survive like it's no big deal.
>>
>>53533204
You definitely need the Sids since they are the ones who ACTUALLY did the important stuff; like decide the need, plan the operation, create the prison, break into a god's office, and cover up evidence.

I'll agree that Lunars aren't needed.
>>
>>53545440
Thanks Oba- Liminals!
>>
>>53545440

Actually they do. They have a charm in 2e where the die in a horrible way before instantly healing then immediately rolling an intimidate action.

Liminals aren't needed.
>>
>>53547725
You should go let Vance and Minton know before they decide to write a book about them.
>>
>>53547725
Most things in Exalted aren't needed. There are plenty of things that have been present since the beginning that could be removed with the game still being recognizable as Exalted. Things can be cool without being needed, though. Whether Liminals will or won't be cool is something literally no one outside the dev team can judge at the moment, considering we don't actually know shit about them. What I know is that the basic concept as originally presented by Holden and Morke did nothing for me, but the Liminal QC in the core seems pretty neat.
>>
Could you run an Exalted game with a focus on Lost Age tech? I really want to play a game with the plot of Star Wars and the tone of Guardians of the Galaxy. Technology and wisdom from a lost society is used to overthrow seemingly all-powerful forces of evil, except everyone is Exalted. So flashy, colorful shit is happening everywhere and it's treated less seriously than it should be.
>>
>>53547841

They can't even sort out those things that are basic since first edition. I don't trust them to insert this padding in a competent way.

Hopefully they'll leave this irrelevant shit for last, after we have our bread and butter. Then you folks can enjoy it and the rest of us can ignore it.
>>
>>53485595

Ewww.

Terrestrials used to be able to hang. Mote efficiency, access to solid jade artifacts, and a lack of speedbumps in exp and wp efficiency with combos let DBs function effectively in combat for a while until the power gap in charm function just became too much.

This deition you've got all of this weak ass fucking shit.

-Their anima flux is useless against all serious combatants
-Their charms are weaker relative to solars
-They lost mote efficiency and have pronouncedly low dice caps

I'm not fucking happy with this shit.
>>
>>53547848
That's more or less the default plotline of Exalted.
>>
>>53548340
That's somebody's homebrew, not the official Dragon-Blooded splatbook.
>>
>>53548340
Luckily for you, that was a fan splat, and hopefully What Fire Has Wrought will please you much more than that.
>>
>>53548412

Really? Wew. That's a relief.
>>
>>53548434
A really controversial move made by the official Dragon-Blooded book is to make the Dragon-Blooded purchase their excellency. At first, this sounds like a bad deal, but I actually like it for a lot of the reasons you outlined -- when your charms have to compete with an excellency, they have to have some OOMPH to them.

In 3e, I do think DBs will start out a little slow, and their charms might be less impressive in general, but, judging from the Immaculate QCs in the corebook, they can have quite a bit of power -- 2 or 3 of them is a serious, serious threat to any essence 2 solar not specifically designed to face them, which bodes well for the overall strength and power of the Dragon-Blooded.
>>
>>53548488

See, I don't know if I like that either. It means exp speed bumps, and I don't like how those have been implemented in MA so far.
>>
>>53548637
Not necessarily -- the biggest effect is that it encourages the Dragon-Blooded to specialize, a lot. Judging from the previews, I think what you might end up seeing is Dragon-Blooded charms that are as strong or nearly so as celestial charms, but narrow and with specific function. It means that, when they play their cards right, the Dragon-Blooded can be seriously strong, but it requires arranging the situation to suit their strengths.
>>
>>53548688

If they don't have mote efficiency then it doesn't matter though. Also wut, that's pretty upside down design for the "weak but skilled" splat.
>>
>>53548713
Mote efficiency in 3e is possibly the best thing you can have in a fight. If you make the Dragon-Blooded the most mote efficient splat, and I'm not joking here, they could very well be the strongest splat, hands down. The lower excellency cap? Wouldn't matter. The lesser power? Wouldn't matter. None of the other limitations would matter, because in a world without spammable perfects or persistent scenelong defenses, the person able to make his motes do more is probably going to win the fight if the alpha strikes fail.
>>
DBs aren't going to have excellencies per Vance and Minton
>>
>>53548841
Instead they have charms that function like excellencies, and add (ability + specialty) dice to a roll (or something equivalently basic), yes.
>>
>>53548488
See
>>53548841

It's already been stated that DB's won't have Excellencies. Dragon Blooded are going to get dice adding Charms by delving through their Charmset rather than having a One-Charm-Fits-All like Solars do. It's part of the balancing of Dragon Blooded, in order to make them very strong when they specialize, but at the same time ensure that most Dragon Blooded won't be that powerful as a practical matter.
>>
>>53548886
That's functionally the same as having to purchase your excellencies, lol. The "excellencies" will have differences in their function that complicate the issue, but it was an additional layer of explanation I didn't feel I needed.
>>
>>53548879

Ability + specialty is still a thing?
>>
>>53548931
Yes. The Dragon-Blooded QCs in Core add (Ability + Specialty) to their rolls, and can pay a WP to reroll up to (Essence) failed dice. My assumption there will be charms peppered through the various trees with a similar cap, either singularly or in combination with other charms.
>>
>>53544903
Necrotech? Happy go lucky with necromancy? Horrifying? She's a textbook mad scientist abyssal.

A liminal Fran would be a moppey character who cries everyday lamenting about the tormented souls of the dead and trying to make peace with them.
>>
>>53548340
The first two were true in 2e as well, the third is mostly true, their dice cap is the same as it was in 2e while the mote efficiency on their excellency is not like it was in 2e the Charms from that fan splat have a number of tricks that are quite mote efficient.
>>
>>53548419
I highly doubt that. Just look at the spoiled official DB charms and try to tell me they're more powerful than that.
>>
>>53548340
>Their charms are weaker relative to solars
...are...are you seriously conplaining that the weakest splat's Charms are weaker than the strogest splat's Charms?
>>
>>53550121
>A liminal Fran would be a moppey character who cries everyday lamenting about the tormented souls of the dead and trying to make peace with them.

Bro, I'm pretty sure you're putting extra stuff onto them that they don't have. For instance, I'm pretty sure these guys are a group of Liminal Exalted: one a Blood Aspect, one a Breath Aspect, and the last a Bone Aspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
>>53550121
>A liminal Fran would be a moppey character who cries everyday lamenting about the tormented souls of the dead and trying to make peace with them.
What? The fucking fuck are you getting *any* of that. I mean fuck. Given the artistic depictions of Abyssals and Liminals in the core book, I'd say you got it backwards. The Abyssal is the one who longingly holds a dying rose as he looks languidly across a dying battlefield. The liminal fucking rips her arm off and replaces it with another.
>>
So, question: what would you do if your party's Twilight, a Primordial-worshipping natural philosopher, decided to go full Adeptus Mechanicus and turn himself into a steampunk cyborg with a Sorcerous Working?

Grafting a dozen robot tentacles onto himself, one or two of which end in human skulls with some glass-lensed eyes in them, replacing his legs with big stompy chicken-walker robot legs for some extra height, shaving all of his hair off and replacing them with metal-plated cranial circuitry, and adding metallic tubing connected to the armored humpback he added to himself, which uses a torical chamber of "empty" herenhal soulglass fibers (smelted from the sands of Cecylene, normally with the souls of ghosts melted into it, but this being deliberately left empty to allow the Solar's anima to suffuse them) turned into fiberglass with firmin resin (whose metallic form is noted to reflect sunlight much better than other metals do) in order to create a magitech fusion reactor that powers all of his other stuff?

Mechanically, he's just using a Terrestrial Ambition 2 Finesse 5 Sorcerous Working to give himself a series of mutations: Ambidextrous 2, Danger Sense, Eidetic Memory, Giant, Natural Immunity, Claws/Fangs/Hooves 4 (stompy feet plus a servo-arm and a few bladed robot tentacles), Enhanced Sense (Sight and Hearing from the tentacle skulls), Extra Limbs, Quills (refluffed as electrical shocks akin to an electric eel), Tail 2, Unusual Hide 5, Wall Walking, Flight 5 (anti-grav devices + essence jets).

He does this at Finesse 5, so there's no chance of his implants not working in any way other than how he expects them to.
>>
>>53552905
I don't think you can use only sorcery to create magitech stuff. Sorcerous working aren't really about making complicated and sophisticated things; that's the realm of Craft. Then again, this is a Twilight so I wouldn't be surprised if he had Craft.

In any case, this reminds me of Queen K'tula, a solar who went full Transhuman. She ran into a problem that she couldn't really make charms to capitalize on having tentacles, since Solars are about the perfect human form, and had to go down the Kimbery route. It didn't end well for her.
>>
>>53552905

>turn himself into a steampunk cyborg with a Sorcerous Working?

Wouldn't he need some amount of Craft for that? Regardless, if he wants to do that too himself, fine. What's more worrying is that he worships the Primorials. Unless you mean Gaia or Autochthon and not the Yozi.
>>
>>53551296
The spoiled Charms were pretty good though.
>>
Anyone got some funky charm guides (for melee martial arts especially)
>>
>>53554115
That's supposed to be melee/martial arts
>>
>>53523570
fuck god blooded, most people who played them were trying to make them Exalts in all but name and by existing like that they were sort of eroding the Dragon-Blooded.
>>
what mental defense would you say a lunar needs and should I make room for it in chargen?
>>
>>53554115
funky?
>>
>>53555090
In 2e? Lunar mental defences are shit otherwise they wouldn't be abused spouses. Outworld-Forsaking Stance is good if you know you're going to be up against Creatures of Darkness.
>>
>>53555105
good, mostly
I have never played this system before
>>
>>53555232
wasn't "social monkey" basically the only niche people recommend for not being immediately left behind in a mixed party?
>>
>>53555361
>>53554115
See >>53537758
>>
>>53555461
thank you~
>>
>>53484821
>What is Exalted?

Dead.
>>
>>53517068
Chasing fat trannies for good boy points.
>>
>>53544824
They'll have something similar.
>>
>>53555836
I mean, sure. In the same way Solars have something similar through Limit.

Because exalted's always been about being awesome people but with a side helping of tragedy.
>>
>>53554078
I'm going to not comment on the Aura charms since we don't know how exactly those will work.

Let's go through the other Charms.

>Deep-Listening Palm
Veeery narrow Charm. It's useful in the specific cases where you want it. On the other hand, Solars just take Keen Hearing and Touch Technique and they can explicitly listen through thick stone walls too, on top of like a million other benefits.

>Seed and Salt Warding
A ghost powerful enough to actually be a threat to a DB is going to overcome this anyway. If you're having trouble with a zombie BG for some reason, I suppose it's worth a Charm purchase.

>Wild-Wandering Forester’s Charm
Buy a Charm to get a very limited ability to introduce facts? Why not simply buy the lore necessary to do it and leave your Charm XP for something worthwhile?

>Dragon’s Hidden Treasure
Complete waste of a Charm.

>Passion-Transmuting Nuance
Neat, but what can this do that a normal Inspire action can't? I definitely expect more from a Charm this deep into a tree.

>Revelation-of-Associates Hunch
Extra dice for each 10 on your roll is nice, though I imagine a successful Investigation action will already tell you roughly how many people are involved. Something something boring dicetrick Charm.

>Spirit-Chaining Strike
Needing to first hit with a decisive attack (usually on your occult nerd) before the rest of the circle can actually hit an immaterial foe is pretty weak. Hitting with decisive attacks against peers isn't easy, after all.

>Following the River’s Course
90% of the time, this will give you completely useless information. 'The Dynast got the money from his House' or 'The merchant madfe his money with merchant things'

>Phantom Fire-Warrior Horde
You're effectively paying 5m 1a for (Essence) autosux on your rally roll in terms of bonus Magnitude being restored. The threaten effect is somewhat nice, though in most cases your enemy wants to issue a command every turn anyway for those extra dice on the attack.
[1]
>>
>>53556110
>Reading The Unspoken Word
This one's pretty hard to evaluate, I'd say it's a pretty neat effect that you can find uses for.

[2/2]
>>
>>53554115

Martial arts is here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SOaY9nHGG5HUSSJ1v8qQzsGt0kdjEJ6lEG9ZFyIu44o/edit
>>
You can invent new chamrs in ERxalted.

But can your Solar dude invent new martial art?
>>
>>53557467
why not? enjoy writing it.
>>
>>53557467

Yes you can, and I've done so several times.
>>
>>53557467
Anon, martial arts are just charmsets.
>>
>>53522421
The Nocturnal relationship with fate is a bit too "row row fight the power!" for what they wanted Getimians for. That's basically a Solars game with Sidereal antagonists.
>>
>>53554352

Funny, because that is exactly what Exigents are going to do. "Buh buh buh muh lore says they're" doesn't matter, because people are going to play them as "Exalted of whatever the fuck I want and they'll be everywhere because they can be".

The worst possible scenario is ALWAYS what happens in these kinds of situations.
>>
>>53558262

I want to make an Exigent of "Whatever is Convenient at the Time"
>>
>>53558282
Nigga, that's exactly what Sidereals are.
>>
>>53558282
aren't exigents supposed to be related in major ways to the god that sacrifices a portion or the entirety of their being to exalt someone?
>>
>>53558262
I don't think I've ever seen the worst possible scenario happen in "these kinds of situation", whatever you mean by that.
>>
File: SpidermanContemplates.jpg (239KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SpidermanContemplates.jpg
239KB, 768x1024px
>>53558363

Then you've not interacted with the Exalted fanbase much. Either that or I'm a GM with a long string of players who are giving me PTSD for the past 10-15 years.
>>
>>53558351
Yes.
>>
>>53558262
What kind of exigence would be so awful people would actually not want it?

Hardmode: The exigence has to be solar grade when it comes to power
>>
>>53558480
well, as long the ST puts their foot down on people's ridiculous ideas about exigents, its fine.

wanna be exalted by a fish god? that's fine, just don't expect any charms to affect your archery, non swimming athletics, bureacracy, craft, integrity, investigation, larceny, linguistics, non sea related lores, medicine, melee, non sea related occult, performance (outside of synchronized swimming), presence, socialize, thrown or war. don't forget, you're still hated for the most part due to the immaculate ding dongs.
>>
>>53559003
>don't forget, you're still hated for the most part due to the immaculate ding dongs.

Immaculates don't bother Exigents who toe the party line and don't do things that directly oppose the Realm.
>>
>>53557467

A Solar can't invent a Sidereal Martial Art, but yes.
>>
>>53558593

A solar-grade exigent is pretty much bullshit enough.
>>
>>53559052
"Each Exigent must labor over many lifetimes to purify the taint on his soul through correct living under the tenets of the Immaculate Philosophy, but such purification is made possible through the grace of the Dragons, ultimately leading to the potential for redemption and rebirth as one of the Dragon-Blooded—so the Immaculate Order claims." Exigents have to be hard into following them to not get harrased
>>
>>53559163

Yet thats probably what you're going to see a lot of coming from people. This is a terrible idea, and we're all going to be wading through a sea of mediocre wish fulfillment Exalt's.
>>
>>53559648
Only those who aren't decent enough people to be accepted into a group that consists of other decent people-
>>
File: PsychoPuke.gif (374KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
PsychoPuke.gif
374KB, 628x428px
>>53559694

You've never played in an Exalted chat game before, I can see.
>>
>>53558262
Well tell your ST not to let that bullshit happen at his table. And if it happens at someone else's table and they all have fun with it? Who fucking cares.
>>
>>53559758
Well, no. Why the fuck would I want to play in a chat game with strangers?
>>
>>53556936

>A special note with this style is that Strength Increasing Exercise is AMAZING with [Tiger] style, as many charm grant bonuses dependent on the users strength, and Strength Increasing Exercise increases the users strength a fair bit, allowing for more damage and soak in one go.

Wasn't this fixed in the backer charms?
>>
>>53556936

No Hidden Horse?
>>
>>53558593
Maybe Exigence from Hran-Tzu, the god of rot and decay. Imagine if this was reflected with your body - your body is in a perpetual state of decay, swarming with maggots, burrowing insects, fungus and mushrooms. Most your powers would revolve around causing things to break down, decay and become fertilizer for new things. Wouldn't exactly make you the life of the party, even if you were pretty good at making beer.

Or how about Han-Tha? How many people would be excited at being the Chosen of the god of cannibalism? Necrophagy might give you a fairly powerful set of abilities, but if it's all predicated on eating human flesh, a lot of people would sensibly prefer not to have it.

There are probably other gods who would bestow Exigency with enough flaws or drawbacks that many people would rather reject it than accept it (at least if they had a good idea on how it worked).
>>
>>53559216
>Exigents have to be hard into following them to not get harrased

That's what I said, yes.
>>
>>53559216
That just means stay out the Realm and Immaculate's way. If you turn into evil overlord 5000 you are going to get ganked as "anathema" because you became corrupted again. If you just help people against Fae and undead or even just bandits those are good things any good Dragonblooded should do. To them you are progressing more towards the noble virtues of the Dragonblooded.
>>
>>53559216
The Immaculate Philosophy tends to view most Exigents simply as powerful godblooded. Remember Exigents are pretty rare and the Dragon Blooded don't actually know that they're Exalted. Ultimately, just like with godblooded, if those Exigents bow to the authority of the Terrestrial Exalted, then they're considered acceptable, if somewhat dangerous and at most the Immaculates will keep a weary eye on them.
>>
File: Papa nurgle loves me.png (142KB, 250x465px) Image search: [Google]
Papa nurgle loves me.png
142KB, 250x465px
>>53559956
>Imagine if this was reflected with your body - your body is in a perpetual state of decay, swarming with maggots, burrowing insects, fungus and mushrooms.

Hey some people are into that. The god would Exalt the right recipient.
>>
>>53560058
Yeah, some disturbed people might get excited at looking like Nugle's left nutsack, but I don't think I would say that would be the typical response from the average person.
>>
>>53560107
Your average person does not Exalt.

On the player side remember that Infernals can look pretty fucking creepy and get off to pain fetishes and even then people played if not loved them.
>>
>>53560058
Why would a god give his single exigence to some creepy, weak and useless social retard?

No, you’d want to grant it to thze best mortal material and then wait a decade or two untill they get used to it and stop being butthurt.
>>
>>53559996
>>53560006
>>53560023
It should be important to note that at best, exigents (and godblooded) are going to be treated as peasants, with the not owning weapons and no legal travel outside your hometown. unless an individual was part of the patrician class before they became an exigent, they're probably going to kept down because any nearby house dragon blooded wouldn't want the possibility of a powerful exalt who isn't a dragon blooded even coming close to the political stature of dragon blooded.
>>
>>53560250
Some Dragon-Blooded satraps hire Exigents for certain tasks though, rewarding them handsomely if they succeed. Liminals, too.
>>
>>53560250
Back in 1st and 2nd edition, most Godblooded were "encouraged" to join the Immaculate Order and become celibate monks. Godblooded were absolutely not allowed to live ordinary lives and continue to spread their magical genes in the peasantry. A small handful were occasionally allowed into the Legions, but even then that was highly unusual.

I'm sure Exigents would be treated the same way, and that many Immaculates might not even realize Godblooded and Exigents are different things. Like Godblooded they'll be given the choice of joining the Order, or being killed/exiled.
>>
>>53560135
>Your average person does not Exalt.

I feel like 3e has de-emphasized this to a degree. There's more room for "your Exaltation actualized your unrealized potential" rather than "you were ultimate top tier awesome even BEFORE the Sun graced you".
>>
>>53560250
Good luck stopping the Exigent. Why would any Dragonblooded try and restrain someone who is more powerful then them rather then just kill them with overwhelming numbers? This would just mean that you will have more peasant rebellions. More dead Dragonblooded when there is no reason to. Its just a horrifically stupid idea.

No Exigents will probably be ejected from the Realm proper if they don't join the legions or Immaculate Order. Let them do what they need to in the Threshold. If they start working counter to Realm or Immaculate interests that's when you call a Wyld Hunt and crush them.
>>
>>53559854

Yea it was. I wrote a lot of this like 8 months back.
>>
>>53560354
There's no guarantee that the Exigent is more powerful than a dragon blooded, much less having enough abilities to cover all the multitudes of way the dragon blooded have of dealing with a target.
>>53560328
That's not to say they wouldn't find them useful, they just won't afford them the same respect that would give even one of those threshold dragon blooded.
>>53560341
How are godblooded described in 1st and 2nd edition when seen through the immaculate texts? were they servants of the solar anathema, of which only some of them joined the dragon blooded, meaning some stayed loyal to the anathema? as for them not being able to tell whether an individual is godblooded or exigent that much is true, there's no litmus test charm that DB are likely to have to determine exactly what one is, though it wouldn't be beyond them to make an artifact that did so.
>>
>>53560872
The the earlier editions, Godblooded were described as walking mistakes and breaches of the divine trust. The Immaculate Philosophy teaches that gods are meant to watch over the world, not interact with it. And other sorts of spirits, such as ghosts and demons are not meant to interact with the world in any way. The very existence of a godblooded makes it clear that there was some kind of heretical interaction between a god and mortal.

How the Immaculate Order responds depends on the circumstances. If say, a godblooded's mortal parent was raped by a demon and had no control over the situation, or if the parent engaged with a demon or spirit on orders from a Dragon Blooded, then the mortal committed no crime. But if they discover the mortal is a heretical cultist or such, the mortal would be punished accordingly. And of course if the godblooded's parent is a Dynast then it's not really an issue.

The godblooded children from such unions however are seen as innocent, but unfortunately their existence is nevertheless a inherently wrong and a violation of one of the basic tenants of the Immaculate Order. So those children are adopted into the Order or made to join the Legions and given the chance to find their correct place in the world. Unless the parent is part of one of the Great Houses, they have no choice but to accept.

You can read more on page 41 of the Blessed Isle book.
>>
>>53561124
i'll probably go read that out of boredom, but until we find out if a god can make an exigent without the individual's approval (assuming so, but who really knows how exactly it'll work), there's no knowing if this situation applies to exigents.
>>
My guess would be that an Exigent is treated like the former god, or a servant of that god if it still exists.
>>
>>53561399
Also depends on who the god is. An Exigent of Tien Yu, the goddess of Lookshy, would be viewed and treated very differently than an Exigent of Gri-Fel, the god of the Imperial City.
>>
File: ABV.png (67KB, 368x309px) Image search: [Google]
ABV.png
67KB, 368x309px
Can someone explain what Ascendant Battle Visage means when it says "[The exalt's anima] will neither rise to iconic or fall to dim." Can I freely use charms that require anima expenditure? Can I slap someone with Incarnated Fury Attack every turn?
>>
Yes. Your anima banner will never drop below Glowing, no matter what you do. For example, you could use Immortal Blade Triumphant, which normally resets your anima banner to the "Dim" level, but instead your banner will only be reset to "Glowing" level. However it can't get to Iconic either, which means that any Charms that could require you to have an Iconic anima banner would not be usable.
>>
>>53564893
new thread
>>
>>53564900
jumped the gun just a little bit.
>>
>>53548841
they won't have something NAMED excellencies. not the same thing. only difference is the db version eats up more wordcount on basic charms and vance gets to say "you're still not forced to buy excellencies as speedbumps" because the dbs have a technically different name which makes it ok to make them buy it, no contradiction with past statements.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.