[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1464: Once Upon A Title Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 588
Thread images: 85

File: 1442210391517.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442210391517.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52901073
>>
Fuck fairy tales.
>>
File: Innistrad.pdf (7MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Innistrad.pdf
7MB, 1x1px
Update to Innistrad at Amalur's direction. Rejoice, for the travel ban has lifted.
>>
althalus had permission to edit Innistrad. my pc doesn't edit the imaged version well so had him do it.
>>
File: Crona 6.png (280KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 6.png
280KB, 860x800px
Rolled 295 (1d816)

Okay everybody, let's get a new Jump to talk about to start this thread off. What we get?
>>
V.0.4 of Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya. Ready for examination.
>>
>>52908822
And the class card supplement.
>>
>>52902068
>>52902088
>>52902102
>>52902117
>>52902256
Not bad. That was a pretty enjoyable read.

>>52902225
Guess so, yeah. It's at least somewhat true if you only consider the corebook though.

>>52902510
>>52902679
Yeah... those would be too sapient.

>>52902576
Yes, that fits in the 'smaller than a moose' size.

Unless you want to be some kind of gigantic tiger. Which honestly wouldn't be too out of place in Creation, considering Snow Lions and other oversized animals.

Anyway, your Tell sounds good.

>>52902820
Yes. Luckily, the Tell isn't that easy to spot even in true forms. And you can hide the Tattoos with Hide of the Cunning Hunter.

>>52902844
Sounds good. Though I've got no idea how to do that to Ma-Ha-Suchi, since he's still got his tattoos.

Lilith needs counseling.

Perhaps also kill Raksi, or cure her insanity?

>>52902912
Eh, he's only a signature character and doesn't actually have an impact on the world, so I'd say he's dubiously canon. I think Infernals starts you before his Exaltation anyway.

Like how pic related doesn't mean Magnificent Jaguar will solo the Realm and become the new Scarlet Emperor.

>>52903383
>>52903494
>Bit of a mary sue option, mind.
Eh, that's mostly because Lilith's our main example of them. And she's pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, build looks good.

>>52903505
Nope, no indication of who he reincarnated as. You'll be able to take his Exaltation pretty easily.

>>52903558
Loads of stuff. I've got a highlights list if you'd like me to post it?

>>52903587
Welp, have fun.

>>52903768
Treasure As Trash Misdirection can make them look like mundane tattoos/patterns. Not sure if there's anything that goes further.

>>52905114
Indeed it should, thank you.

>>52903945
Yuuup, that's going to be fun.

Also, since no else took the honor of picking... Raksi as your Mentor. Eat the baby.

>>52905459
Sure.

>>52906572
Later books contradict this though. At least for Abyssals.
>>
File: 1475631556706.png (693KB, 651x697px) Image search: [Google]
1475631556706.png
693KB, 651x697px
>>52908810
Oh, NuBee, if you still need a hero perk, maybe an "Absolute Madman-punch a guy with an already broken arm" willpower booster?
>>
>>52908843
>Like how pic related doesn't mean Magnificent Jaguar will solo the Realm and become the new Scarlet Emperor.
FUCK. Wrong picture.

Anyway...

>>52906736
Anything that prevents Compulsions from working. Lunars can do that on their own anyway, and if you purchased them as a companion they can't affect the strength of the bond without your consent anyway.
>>
>>52908856
It bugs me how he is a spellcaster.
>>
File: Crona 21.jpg (37KB, 420x556px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 21.jpg
37KB, 420x556px
>>52908810
The result is "Gear Up" which is another Jump I've never heard of before. Intro sounds a bit strange, what with emphasizing "not much of a plot" but multi-colored tanks do sound like fun.

Would anyone with more experience of this game or Jump like to say a few words?

>>52908856
Hahah, already got some good ideas but thanks dude. If anything I'd shove that idea over to Students. Might still work it in somewhere just because Deku's hellacious drive to succeed at the expense of breaking the shit out of his body is truly amazing.
>>
>>52908870
Muscle wizard.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52908752
t. butthurt Sidhe

>>52908762
>>52908788
Neato. Repostin' an old build for old times' sake. Amalur, did you see my writeup for Zendikar?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47866141/#47873106

>>52908822
Only one thing stands out: I seem to recall teleportation is considered something close to True Magic normally only achievable in HSDW, and generally happens far slower than described in the 200 CP.

It's been a while, but is Prisma Illya magic really that much different from mainline Fate's?

Also just to check: Does Maximum Drawback Gilgamesh also have his Extra counterpart's activated Origin power or not?

>>52908843
Thanks.

Oh, almost forgot to ask: If you had Border of Impossibility and Mu as well as the capstone boosted Cthonic Baara, could you eventually attempt Luna's little trick of incarnating as the things that don't exist? Or would you have to fiddle around in the artificial moon/the Artful Temple to figure that stuff out?
>>
>>52908859
Hey Mardukth, I missed you last night >>52900399 but:
>Does anyone have stuff they'd like to see included with a jump about the chaotic hindu-demon faeries?
I once saw a quote from a Touhou story describing a human who became a youkai, and thought it might serve as inspiration for an appearance perk.
>Even in the dim, neon-tainted light of the arcade, I could see it. It was hard to pin down exactly what it was about her, but she looked ever-so-slightly unreal. Her skin was too smooth. Her hair hanged in a way that just didn't quite seem natural, like a model in a shampoo commercial. Her eyes had an attentive look that made it feel like she could see into your soul. It wasn't that she was more beautiful now, so much as that she was... less concrete, like the laws of physics no longer quite applied to her. Maybe [she] was no longer a person so much as the idea of a person.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>52908944
>Luna's little trick of incarnating as the things that don't exist?
I'm sorry... I'm not sure what you mean here?

Do you mean her being the "the impossible made possible"? Because I'm pretty sure that's just a description of what she is and how she was made, and doesn't really do much on its own?

>>52908983
Oh, that's pretty cool. Thanks anon.
>>
>>52908822
>>52908842
Can we please get the GIlgamesh class card? Or at least a copy of his Noble Phantasms?

>>52908944
>teleportation
I know that Kuro can teleport quite a bit, but I'm not sure what the in-setting reasoning is.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52909020
I was thinking of how the OG Cthonic Baara was described as working when she "draws upon all things she can percieve in and out of existence to become this terrible unbound monster", so I thought it might be quite funky to use the perks' connection to the Beyond for doing that.

The dev note on it also said she gained it after she was born, rather than during her fuckfight with the other aspects. Can't remember if it was part of what she is or something she just learned, though.

>>52909037
Huh. IIRC Kuro is supposed to be the bit of Illya that's a super magic battery powerhouse after all, go figure.
>>
>>52909037
>Can I please get almost every noble phantasm in the setting
Haha no
>>
>>52908944
>Only one thing stands out: I seem to recall teleportation is considered something close to True Magic normally only achievable in HSDW, and generally happens far slower than described in the 200 CP.
>It's been a while, but is Prisma Illya magic really that much different from mainline Fate's?
It's based on Kuro who can teleport. She displays it when fighting Illya and again when fighting Angelica. It is kind of an outlier when compared to mainline Fate but it's something Kuro can do and does it fast enough to use in combat as a surprise. I don't think there's any explanation for why she can do it though.

>Also just to check: Does Maximum Drawback Gilgamesh also have his Extra counterpart's activated Origin power or not?
Never played CCC but I've heard the original form of the human body is pretty insane so not part of the drawback.
>>
Can any anon claim a setting to make a Jump? If so, can I make one for the Cthulhutech setting?
>>
>>52909103
As long as nobody else is working on it, sure.

I don't know much about Cthulhutech, but I would caution a first time jumpmaker attempting it. The few times I remember it being brought up, people said something about fetishistic content; I thought it was rather an odd thing to say about a setting I thought was about the Cthulhu Mythos and giant robots but there you go. In principle, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but the idea was at the center of some rather unpleasant arguments.
>>
File: Silver Chair.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Chair.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>52909066
Ah, right. Well then. I'm pretty sure she's doing that through Shaped by Unshaped Splendor letting her count as having the Heart's Blood of every being that has ever existed, provided that being never achieved an Essence rating of 10.

Border of Impossibility and Mu would probably let you add some impossible parts to the whole thing though.

And the Chthonic Baara's part of what she is, as Luna, I believe.
>>
>>52909080
Theortically she's preforming something akin to Flash Air at a very fast rate using instinctive Wishcraft and her connection with UBW as a bases of her technique. It might be less a Teleport and more like how projection magic appears in the air as it is actualized. That or she's able to use the 'distance' in UBW to use Flash Air there so her magic leaves no tells but is just plain flash air.
>>
>>52909037
I really don't know about a full power version of Gilgamesh's card. I suppose I could offer a low power version as a general item. Gilgamesh is ridiculously powerful so it's hard to offer any of his stuff.
>>
>>52909077
I don't believe that an empty Gate of Babylon would be unreasonable. It would also make more sense than including the Origin Bullets.
>>
>>52909164
I think it's fine as is.
>>
>>52909166
That's also not what you were asking for, since you asked for his card or a copy of his Noble Phantasms. No it'd make less sense then the Origin bullets. There's no reason an empty gate of babylon would be offered.
>>
>>52909114
Actually they isn't that much in the setting, certainly nothing that can't be ignored. You're probably remember rpg.net getting triggered. They just made a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52909131
Fair enough, thanks anyway. Probably for the best if I build my own impossible battle-forms wholesale in the Artful Temple anyway, rather than just scoop up any old forms lying around.

Incidentally, I don't suppose there's an Artifact rating for a perpetual resource generator is there? Thinking about Writ of Worlds specifically, like a literature-artifact of truthiness that spontaneously generates more of itself, just as Elloge's demons seem to be living things that just happen to be made of words. Maybe written in the Correspondence for extra truthiness...
>>
>>52909103
Yeah, go for it, anon! Cthulhutech has its problems, but overall I enjoy it. I'd love to see a jump of it. Personally, I want to be a Tager, Lovecraftian Guyver is a fun concept. Though I was always disappointed that the Chrysalis Corporation doesn't appear to have a Zoalord equivalent. Not that get mentioned, anyway.

>>52909114
For the most part there isn't that much creepy content. But what creepy content there is, is pretty creepy. For what it's worth, I don't think it's meant to be a magical realm, I think the writers are just trying too hard to be edgy.
>>
>>52909181
I meant his main Noble Phantasms, not every single item he has for 100 cp or something.

An empty Gate would make sense given that Gilgamesh ends up with a weapon-less Gate and has to steal his weapons back.
>>
>>52909196
>>52909203
Oh no, I'm definitely rememering a rather intense meltdown in /jc/.

But yeah, in that case, go for it I say. 40K and Type-Moon are already high bars for a strong stomach anyway.
>>
>>52909205
The Gate is his main thing. Everything in it is part of it.

No, don't lie. He ends up with a bit under half of his stuff, not nothing. That still has no reason for it to be offered to you the jumper either.
>>
>>52909114
The setting itself does have some rather unpleasant elements to it, but they're not what I'd consider primary motifs for the world. It's ultimately Lovecraft with less unfathomable mysteries and more 'rip and tear'.
>>
>>52909223
Eeeeh. I'd say it's more like....XCOM 2 with lovecraft, not Lovecraft with more action. If anything the Lovecraft could be replaced with 40k Chaos and you'd see little difference, since all the lovecraft stuff is used that way.
>>
>>52909215
>Oh no, I'm definitely rememering a rather intense meltdown in /jc/.

Well yeah, puritan anon makes rpg.net seem edgy as fuck. But that's not too say it didn't start there no it isn't overblown.
>>
>>52909205
Actually his gate still has a few things in it, they're just less useful for the whole raining NP's on you thing. Also as long as we get the Gil Card that you can EARN via drawback I'd be cool with replacing Origin Bullets. Because I have little to no idea how to deal with Gil at full power and would like to opt out for 600 CP.
>>
>>52909166
I offered the Origin Bullets because of Miyuverse Shirou showing them to Kuro Illya.

An empty GoB might possibly become an option in some sort of exclusive scenario deal, I've got some ideas for an update in the future. Thinking about exclusive scenarios based on Pandora, one based on Tanaka and so one on the past of humanity (Gilgamesh) could work. Got to see how the series develops in the future though before I make those,
>>
File: 1360358318908.jpg (45KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1360358318908.jpg
45KB, 240x240px
>>52909103
>>52909203
>>52909196
He's lying.

Cthulhutech contains:

Rape machines.
Abortion-powered batteries
Two kinds of auto rape furries that make you want to fuck/be fucked by them, no save.
Forced pregnancy auras that instantly impregnate you with a monster, again, no save.

Kinda hard to just 'ignore' something when it's an enemy or magical aura you can't detect.
>>
>>52909297
All of those take place in the side adventures, they're not widespread parts of the setting. It's no worse (Apart from the furries, they really are that stupid) then what you might find in Lovecraft's original works,
>>
>>52909317
>They're not widespread
The last two are everywhere in the east with Shub's invasion. Don't bullshit.

And Lovecraft required the monsters to actually get their dick into you to force you into a pregnancy.

You're basically setting up a godawful trap for any female jumper, here.
>>
>>52909297
Yeah, like I said, not too much creepy out of the whole setting, but what there is of it is rather uncomfortable. But it really wouldn't be too damaging to the setting (those are all side things, nothing to do with main concept) to just have a +0CP "You can leave the creepy stuff out of your jump" drawback like Exalted: Infernals has for Lilun.
>>
File: Luna.png (2MB, 1193x822px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
2MB, 1193x822px
>>52909199
Yeah, I'd guess custom-designed forms will generally serve better than just smushing every random thing together.

Hm, perpetual resource generator.... Aside from the Protoshinmaic Vortex? I can't really think of any..
>>
>>52909328
I've had the deep displeasure of actually having to read those adventures so no, they're not widespread.
>>
>>52909334
See >>52909328

I don't consider it valid to have a drawback that removes entire chunks of the setting. Not as a concept at all, and not to try and get around the lewd.

Lilun has the advantage here of the devs saying to ignore her.

>>52909342
I've read them too. Again, that's how I know you're bullshitting.
>>
>>52909297
How about an anti magical realm drawback/option? Have it toned down somewhat for +0 CP?
>>
>>52909348
Okay anon, explain to us how the furries area widespread, major part of the setting. Preferably with examples and references, since you're trying to prove that they are when so far the majority has said they aren't.
>>
>>52909348
Agree to disagree, then. I don't think they're that essential, they might be widespread but they're not majorly influential.
>>
>>52909358
>>52909334
Ugh, can we not? 0cp drawbacks shouldn't be there just to change the setting. Just have a assurance given in thread that you can ignore that stuff, don't make it an official part of the document
>>
>>52909358
See >>52909348

That's basically like saying "I want an exalted jump where you remove enemies/mechanics of creation."

>>52909372
Again, they're described as children of Shub, and how they're building up an army. In areas of the east, they frequently get to people in the woods.

And a cultist can just trap his lair with the pregnancy aura. It's a spell.
>>
>>52909379
>ust have a assurance given in thread that you can ignore that stuff,
It doesn't make any sense to let you ignore parts of a setting.
>>
>>52909297
Which is one two items and two monsters out of 6ish books.

Again, overblown.
>>
>>52909297
>Abortion-powered batteries
How long will it take before a harem jumper tries to harness these?
>>
>>52909379
Fine fine. I'll assure the thread now and when I post the Jump that they can ignore pregnancy fields, abortion engines and sexualised furries to their hearts content
>>
>>52909405
I'm just glad your going to do the setting there is plenty of cool shit in CT, and the world could use a jumper.
>>
>>52909405
But if anon wants to lewd a tentacle when they don't want to, that's cool too. Individual jumpers can wank how they will.
>>
>>52909382
There's lots of children of Shub, if you didn't notice, and they're not the only way they manifest. Building an army isn't notable, every single faction in Cthulhutech is doing so. They get to people in the woods. Really. So do countless other nasties.

A spell in cthulhutech? Wow, guess that's never getting used by anyone because who the fuck uses spells much less ones you need to learn from furries.

Didn't supply any of the stuff you were asked for either.
>>
>>52909297
40K has Slaanesh. Type-Moon has Zouken's rapeworms and someone who's sort of like if Archaon was primarily Slaaneshi.
>>
>>52909440
That they're building an army means they're common enough to be of note. At this point you seem to be in denial.

>Who the fuck uses spells
Enemy cultists. Again, I'm not worried about some asshole jumping casting monster rape auras on people. I'm worried about it happening to jumpers.

They're in Vade Mecum and I believe one other book. If you know the setting like you claim you don't need me to look up the names here.

>>52909405
You can't pretend the setting doesn't have those.
>>
>>52909405
>Guys, can I just ignore the pokemon in pokemon?
>>
>>52909405
Can I pretend CoC doesn't have any sex so I can make it a legal jump too?
>>
>>52909462
I wasn't aware any of those had auto-impreg you can't resist.

Also Slaanesh is so barely about sex at this point it's funny. Nothing seems to want to fuck you, just trick you into coming close so it can eat your eyeballs.
>>
>>52909472
>You can't pretend the setting doesn't have those

Why not? We already have precedents to that effect. Hellsing specifically has it where you have to take a scenario for things to get as bad as they do in canon. And there is one other with a 0 point drawback to that effect even if the name of the jump escapes me at the moment.
>>
>>52909507
Because they're part of the setting and you can't pretend the setting is different from canon, anon.

Hellsing is a fucking weird and old example. If I remember right, that drawback just forces you to be involved.

>0 point drawback
You know he just said he wouldn't put one in right?
>>
>>52909472
>common enough
No, it means they're trying to grow. It means absolutely nothing as to what size they are now. A group of 3 guys can be said to be building an army if they're trying to get more guys to join their group. A nation with a billion people conscripting it's forces is building an army.

And these enemy cultists will use these spells instead of any other ones why?

I know what books they are in. I'm wanting you to give us the quotes about these things being widespread, major parts of the setting. If they're not those, it doesn't matter if they exist or not. Fate has rape worms but they're a minor thing so no one cares. rape furries exist here but they're a minor thing so no one but you cares.
>>
>>52909526
>>Because they're part of the setting and you can't pretend the setting is different from canon, anon.

Why not?
>>
>>52909534
Where is your justification that this group of significant enemies that are building massed armies of their children is somehow small in number? That seems like something you need a quote on.

>Implying enemy cultists need to think logically.
This is obstinately Lovecraftian, here. They use a pregnancy aura because they worship Shub, glorify it, and get off on filling the wombs of their foes with her spawn.

As I said before, they're noted to be massing an army. It's a logical conclusion that there are a significant number of them. The idea that they're doing so but are somehow small in number is the one that doesn't make sense, and which you'd need specific quotes for.

>>52909570
Because what's stopping you from just fanwanking away all your troubles at that point?
>>
>>52909580
>>>52909570 (You)
>Because what's stopping you from just fanwanking away all your troubles at that point?

There has never been any. So you are simply trying to enforce a rule without meaning in the first place.
>>
>>52909505
>>52909580

The issue you're willfully ignoring is that in neither case is the primary point of the content intended deliberately to titillate. In one of the JoJo installments of the reality warping president of the united states almost raped a young girl until he noticed she was the host of Jesus' corpse.

So they have a bunch of fertility based biomancy black mages. So effing what? That has nothing on what Griffith did to Casca in Berserk, and if you want to get technical what Emrakul does to people she comes near. Frankly it just sounds like you're appalled by the content and trying to present the subject of your outrage as legitimate pornography.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
C-Tech should be split into multiple jumps. There's at least 3 different themes going on. You have the Guyver theme with Tagers. You have Evangelion/Macross theme with the mechs/frontlines, then you have Call of Cuthulhu theme for the homefront where you're searching for forbidden lore, investigating cultists, & going insane.
>>
>>52909580
Anon, if you're going to ask for quotes, at least back up your own things first.
>>
>>52909593
Pretty sure the thread doesn't generally look kindly on it. Same for people ignoring rape auras.

>>52909608
>you're willfully ignoring is that in neither case is the primary point of the content intended deliberately to titillate
Yeah that's why there are submissive furry waifus who want to love you. Totally doesn't get the author off at all.
>>
what is Naruto jutsu considered spiritual based or magic when interacting with perks?
>>
>>52909626
No, it shouldn't be split autismo. None of the themes have enough to stand on their own. Not even as small jumps.
>>
Ignore him. Same guy as last time, making mountains out of molehills. CTechanon, good luck in making this.
>>
>>52909638
>pretty sure
>totally doesn't

So your judgements are entirely based on assumptions you expect everyone to share unquestionably. By your logic, Fate and Exalted are guilty of "submisssive furry waifus" too because it has foxgirls in it.

You keep missing the damn point. Fanservice is fine, the point is that from what more sensible people have been saying the central conflict of the setting is cosmic horror not porn no matter how many implications you imply.
>>
>>52909643
Its physical & mental. Chakra is a real substance in Naruto. They have a seperate circulatory system. Also they have to mentally focus it into effect.
>>
>>52909653
Will do. Thought the asshat had an actual point he was trying to make until >>52909638.
>>
>>52909643
Spiritual. It's chakra/chi
>>
>>52909662
>Assumptions
No it's a basic fact that saying "I ignore the setting!" in this thread gets people to yell at you. Me being sarcastic doesn't change that, and it's really autistic of you not to notice that's a tone thing and not actual unsureness.
>>
>>52909691
I don't care about the "ignore the setting" train of thought. If you aren't talking about whether the jump should be made or not, I regret this entire conversation even more.
>>
>>52909677
Have you even read Damnation View? Go ahead and do so.

You should also see >>52909691 if you're whining about tone.

Moreover, you have never addressed the biggest concern, the unstoppable impregnation auras that a jumper would need out of context power to stop. That's not something you can expect people to have.

>>52909701
A jump where a starting jumper will be forced to be raped and impregnated by things isn't kosher in the first place.
>>
>>52909297
>Two kinds of auto rape furries that make you want to fuck/be fucked by them, no save

And you call me a liar?

[quote]The Horned Ones are designed to lure other creatures into sexual congress, through their pheromones and hypnotic voices.
People can smell the pheromones up to fifty yards away, but it
isn’t until they’re within ten yards that they are effective. Anyone within must make Hard Tenacity Feat Test to resist. Failure
means the Character is totally in the thrall of the creature, and
will work to mate with it as quickly as possible. He will stay in
that state until he moves more than 10 yards away – 11 to 20
minutes (1 die + 10) later, he can Test again. Success means
that the Character still feels the pull to mate, but is in control
of himself. He still will not want to harm the creature, suffering
a -6 Test Penalty to any Action he takes against it if he forces
himself to do so. In 11 to 20 minutes, he must Test again if still
exposed.
Their voice functions the same way as the pheromones, but affects anyone who can hear their voice (including over the phone).
Success, however, in this case means the Character resists fully.
Each Horned One is unique, gifted by the species of which it most[/quote]

You get multiple will power saves, also its pheromones and voice powers you can block.

Puritan Anon lying isn't going to help you any.
>>
>>52909164
I don't know why even though you are not offering it you need to ban it's use. It's a thing that several characters hold in the manga, iirc.

This inter-jump balance never ends well.
>>
>>52909732
I'll concede that the Horned Ones can be resisted. You have yet to find a quote on the other kind of rape furry whose name I don't recall, though. Nor anything on the rape aura, which has always been my biggest issue.
>>
>>52909712
>starting jumper

Since by default you'd be taking 2-3 jumps before this one at minimum, your complaints are even less valid. And if you're going to try for sarcasm, don't be surprised when folks like >>52909732 call you out on your misinformation, the onus is on you to prove your point, not for others to factcheck on your behalf.

Do weird Conduit elemental shit or be an unimpregnable Pokemon or something. Boom, problem solved.
>>
>>52909754
See you in another thread once you've "conceded" your posturing doesn't actually have a purpose.
>>
File: 1467870637279.png (25KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1467870637279.png
25KB, 259x224px
>>52908888
Will we get a good reaction faces perks?
>>
>>52909756
>Since by default
By default you can only assume someone has taken pokemon. You can't assume someone has taken specific jumps to take specific powers. In this case, some kind of magic immunity or whatever to stop a pregnancy aura.

>>52909766
>Doesn't actually have a purpose
Not wanting female jumpers to automatically get impregnated with monsters is a fairly good purpose.
>>
>>52909754
>Yet to find a quote
Says the guy who was asked several times a fair while ago to provide quotes. Since then, the other side has posted quotes but anon still hasn;t.

Pretty sure you're just shitposting by now.
>>
>>52909754
So you don't remember the name, but you do remember its "rape aura" is unresistable? How can we be sure you are even remembering that correctly?

And can you give me any clue? I have all of the books.
>>
>>52909791
The other side has posted a quote that countered one of my points and I conceded he was correct. If I was shitposting, I would have ignored what he said instead of having the maturity to admit I was wrong on something.
>>
>>52909804
>but you do remember its "rape aura"
No, the rape aura is something different. Are you misunderstanding on purpose? The other kind of creature I'm thinking of is like a more proactive Deep One that has some psionic power or the like.
>>
>>52909829
And yet you can't even provide me with a book name so I can find it.
>>
>>52909777
You don't dumb down Jumps, assuming the Jumper has only done Pokemon. Jumps have their own specific difficulty, and can be taken at any time, and if the Jumper takes it too early, that's their own stupid fault.
>>
>>52909806
Still ignoring the fact that you have posted no quotes despite repeated requests for you to do so.
>>
>>52909768
Sorry anon, you're gonna have to supply your own reaction faces that are hilarious and/or creepy for bystanders.
>>
>>52909845
It was one of our basic principles that you need to provide stuff to allow a jumper to survive a jump as their second one. I'm pretty sure it's reasonable to add that they shouldn't be thrown to the wolves and auto-impregnated with monsters either.

>>52909841
I would have to dedownload a PDF for that. Understandably, that is difficult to do in the midst of an argument.
>>
File: Shoutmon.png (487KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
Shoutmon.png
487KB, 1280x966px
Did anyone else here become the Spiral Energy: the Digimon?
>>
>>52909829
Horned Ones?
>>
>>52909712
Elona has those too you know.
>>
>>52909876
Haven't you, at best, only been able to say that the auto impregnating things are deep ones, which would be limited to a very small few areas? Methinks you might wanna shut the fuck up when you can't actually remember what you're talking about.
>>
>>52909876
>Midst of an argument
So instead you'll keep arguing with no proof. Real hard to think you're not shitposting when you consider firing back a response fast better for your argument then actually finding stuff to support your argument.
>>
>>52909907
No, Horned Ones use pheromones.

>>52909922
Elona has a creature that needs to manually insert its offspring.

>>52909925
See >>52909829
You are intentionally misreading at this point.

>>52909948
>No proof
Nobody else has denied they're a thing besides you, they only try and dismiss it as an issue.
>>
>>52909925
Anon hasn't proven auto-impreg aura is an actual thing, since he can't even name the book they were in so I can provide the quote.

I'm trying to find the rape spell at least and so far all I've found is a super charisma spell that doesn't actually force you to do anything, and a sleep spell that can be used to put someone to sleep. Both are contested rolls.
>>
>>52909956
The fucking water gets you pregnant in elona.
>>
>>52909956
>intentionally misleading
You vaguely muttered something but were unable to name anything, even the book they were in. The series doesn't have a hundred books. It's got maybe 6, some are quite short.

Still no quotes or evidence from you, still more cherrypicking, word twisting and general lies.
>>
Oh and the auto-impreg is the Horned Ones.

[quote]But what comes of these unholy unions? Surely no seed can find
purchase in such an alien fashion. Wrong. Every union, every
single one, even if somehow birth control is involved, produces
pregnancy. The offspring are not what one might expect. Instead
of being Horned Ones or sick animal-human hybrids, they are
instead Outsider-Tainted animals related to the Horned One
parents “breed,” similar in characteristics to the familiars summoned by sorcerers. They are intelligent, dangerous, and completely loyal to the Horned Ones and the Black Mother. Armies
of such creatures are being bred, as the Horned Ones never stop
having sex long enough to not either be pregnant or to impregnate.[/quote]

But its still pheromones and contested will saves.
>>
>>52909979
You have to drink it, and you can resist it with in-game methods. Such a method doesn't exist in Cthulhutech, and the aura is somtehing you walk into.
>>
>>52909990
>>52909985
Wooooooooooooow

anon exposed in the most fitting way.
>>
File: IMG_0843.png (2MB, 1340x1387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.png
2MB, 1340x1387px
>>52908822
What's the overall power level we're talking about here? Is it lower than other FATE jumps?
>>
>>52909985
But...that's not even an aura. How is that anon this stupid?
>>
>>52909956
Maybe that is because Nobody actually cares about it you sperging idiot.
>>
>>52909997
>>52910009
Because that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is a spell. You can't just name a different thing and pretend that's what I'm talking about. That's the scummiest kind fof putting words in my mouth.
>>
File: 0043-012.jpg (185KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
0043-012.jpg
185KB, 800x1149px
>>52910008
>>
>For those obsessed with fornication, the Strange Aeon is a good time to be alive. Sex clubs, swinger's parties, and the loosest morality laws in human memory all create an atmosphere where casual sex and indulgence in just about any fetish or fantasy barely causes one to bat an eyelash. For the wealthy and powerful, it's even better. While a century ago a businessman might have to fly halfway around the world to force himself on a twelve year-old boy, today he can just go down to his local Dionysus Club on his lunch hour – provided, of course, that he’s a member in good standing, having violated his own morals and set himself and the world around him down the road to decay and depravity.

I mean, this setting sounds kind of magical realm even if there aren't any rape furries or whatever.
>>
>>52909472
>You can't pretend the setting doesn't have have something none of us want. What else am I supposed to block you from making a jump with?
>>
>>52910040
I'm looking for it right now, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>52910025
Considering you can't even name the book the thing you're talking about is in, I dunno how you can claim to not being scummy yourself. You're either lying or not bothering to support your own argument. Either way, you're shit posting.
>>
>After being placed within about ten inches of the genitals, this pus-yellow organism, a little smaller than the human kidney, attaches to the host via dozens of small suckers along the underside of its segmented body. Once attached, it begins secreting a hormone into the blood stream that ampli-fies pleasurable sensations to astronomical levels. The process is completely painless, although it's unlikely the host would notice even if it wasn't. The experience is so overwhelming, so all-encompassing, that every other experience pales in comparison.

>Being a parasite, the leech only produces this enzyme in order to feed on its host. Once the host reaches orgasm, the leech has compromised the biomystical energy of the host body to the point where it can drain the host's Orgone. Unless the host is a sorcerer or para-psychic (something the Death Shadows are careful to avoid), the only sensation felt is one of contented exhaustion. No permanent damage is done, the host walks away with a healthy glow, and the organism crawls off with a full belly.

Ew.
>>
>>52910025
No because you have no idea what you are talking about you are just making generalizations and muttering without giving any specifics to go by.
>>
>>52910025
I can't find said spell either. All I can find is a sleep spell with a will save, and a super charisma spell with a contested role.
>>
>>52909876
>It was one of our basic principles that you need to provide stuff to allow a jumper to survive a jump as their second one.

Poor defense as there are a lot of high danger jumps that could outright kill IF it wasn't for perks provide in the same jump.
Hell, CATastrophe would be a death sentance as a second jump if it didn't give you immunity to the poisonous gases in the air.
>>
>>52910051
Yeahwell shut the fuck up and come back when you have something.
>>
>>52910066
>>52910073
Again, I'm currently looking for it.
>>
>>52910064
Which while gross, isn't an "auto-impreg rape aura".
>>
>>52910096
Yes, but those jumps DO give you something to be safe from it.
>>
>>52908822
Just checking, but Zelretch's Student is the same as buying the Second True Magic from FSN?
>>
>>52910102
Kinda shoots the early argument that this setting isn't magical realm in the dick, though.
>>
>>52910116
What, one thing does? Do we need to bring up the Fate rape worms that look like penises and raped a little girl for years? Because those are a thing. People know they're a thing. They're even purchaseable in both Fate jumps.
>>
>>52910131
>One thing
Two so far >>52910031

Deep Ones also run rape camps, unsurprisingly.
>>
>>52910110
So you're saying this jump that hasn't been made yet can't ever give you perks that help keep you alive?
>>
>>52910008
Its like Fate, except a Magical Girl anime, so pretty high.
>>
>>52910143
Two things, one of which, the one you linked, could be slotted into any cyberpunk or scifi setting and not be out of place.

And deep ones? Get the fuck outta here, that's literally just ripped straight from Lovecraft.
>>
>>52910143
It's pretty much what implies happens to people who visit innsmouth, so that isn't surprising.
>>
>nside each of the crates are small cells containing young girls between fourteen and twenty-two. In preparation for a powerful upcoming ritual, these girls have been violently and repeatedly raped and are all in some early stage of pregnancy (four months is the longest). They are from all over the country and missing persons reports can confirm their identities. However, this will more than likely only come out if the characters impetuously attack the warehouse, at which point the Gaunts and Bakhi will systematically go through the crates and gut each one of the girls. Hassan doesn’t want anyone to get a head’s up on what he’s doing, and it’s not difficult for him to start this part of his plan over. It should be noted that Hassan himself has not raped any of the girls – he finds the act repulsive, but necessary for the greater forces at work.
This is from the adventure in the corebook.
>>
>>52910205
Yep. all the adventures are creepy shit. This was stated at the very start of the conversation.Not seeing why nasty shit like that existing is bad though? Rape and slavery is in plenty of settings man.
>>
>>52909748
Mainly because a full power Gilgamesh card is ridiculously overpowered so limiting it was to make the jump acceptable.

>>52910008
Pretty similar to other Fate series I'd say. Class Card servants are one rank lower than the usual servant version but there are a few exceptions where they display power beyond the main Fate series version of themselves. Like Illya tracing Ecalibur with the Archer card and overpowering the output of the original Excalibur, Miyuverse Shirou tracing divine constructs as well as when Illya pulled a trick with the kaleiodosticks to convert her flesh into a artificial magical circuit and overpowered Ea.
>>
>>52910205
I thought you didn't car what happens to people, only jumpers?
>>
>>52910205
Sounds like normal Lovecraft, albeit a bit more graphic than anything he wrote. Also you will see BAD THINGS in the adventures because they assume you're looking for trouble. Heck some of them are restricted to certain walks of life because you'd need to be a cop to be searching out some of this stuff.
>>
>>52908822
Will taking Archer with Class Card Heart Mean you're affected by the Reality Marble's mind warping effects?
>>
I also think it's funny that the main magical energy in Cthulhutech is Orgone. Yes, orgasm energy.
>>
>>52910289
Oh my god for fucking real? That's an actual thing you know? Like, a fairly famous guy in occult circles, Aleister Crowley, thought that shit up?
>>
>>52910289
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Nice joke but for those who are like >>52910309 educate yourselves.
>>
>>52910205
>What’s in the crates? Warning: This section is particularly disturbing.This is not the most pleasant part of this story, but it might be important for you to know.

The part anon cut out of his quote.
>>
>>52910320
Meant
*Nice joke but for those who are like >>52910309 says, educate yourselves.
>>
>>52910336
Who ever could have guessed that anon was cherry picking. Only everyone ever.
>>
>>52910111
Basically.
Zelretch's Student means that Zelretch is willing to teach you the second magic and you have the talent for it. So you have a teacher who will teach you how to do the things the second magic can do and the ability to learn them.

>>52910260
I'm going to rule that as a no. Kuro seems exempt from Archer's mentality despite having his ability and Miyuverse Shiro seems to be not really affected by it. You'll be safe from the mind warping.
>>
>>52910336
I don't see how that part is remotely relevant. Disturbing or not, that's what it is.

Also holy shit these adventures are some of the worst "Nothing you do matters!" I've ever seen.
>>
Is there a Star vs the Forces of Evil jump being worked on? I just saw a few episodes of it and Star seems like an excellent choice of waifu, and the magic seems like it would be a lot of fun.
>>
>>52910550
Yeah, they're widely considered one of the worst parts of an already pretty badly made game (The game is bad, the setting is arguable). All the adventures give that sense of uselessness to the players. Not in the good Lovecraft way either where you win the battle but you're still losing the war. You just straight up lose the battle or never see the conclusion.
>>
>Next, the deity of nature requires fertility and lots of it. The sacrifice of newborn babies, to be precise. Since there are few mothers that would volunteer their children for such a horrid fate, it is up to the cultists involved to create the required bounty. At first, young fertile girls were kidnapped from across North America and brought to Seattle to become unwilling mothers. When the horrifying rape prison was destroyed by an industrious pack of Tagers, the cultists had to rethink their position. With the day rapidly approaching, they were forced to step into the public eye and steal an entire maternity ward’s worth of newborns.
Shub cultists also have rape camps.
>>
>>52910550
That is kind of the entire point in the setting . Nothing you do matters.
>>
>>52910369
>I'm going to rule that as a no.
Yay freedom from the oppression of Val's reality marble fucking you over!

>>52910550
>Also holy shit these adventures are some of the worst "Nothing you do matters!" I've ever seen.
Also in line with Lovecratian themes.
>>
>>52910550
At this point its clear you have abandoned your original argument and are merely trying to squick enough people out to join you in your outrage.
>>
>>52910243
>so limiting it was to make the jump acceptable.
It ain't shit compared to where you can start in a lot of other jumps.
Most of the Dragonball jumps, Bleach, DC Occult, Highschool DxD, most of Val's jumps, etc. Let you start way above and beyond Gilgamesh. So banning it in setting doesn't make sense. Especially sense you can already companion Gilgamesh in other Fate jumps without the downgrade or use certain abilities to steal his entire Gate.
>>
>>52910309
>>52910320
no shit it's an actual thing. An actual sexual thing, again showing how the setting is entirely sex-based.
>>
>>52910553

Someone claimed it But also said that they refuse to do any work on it until the third season is over.
>>
>>52910581
You realise the perk you buy in jump doesn't fuck you over right?
>>
>>52910578
>>52910581
Lovecraft did actually allow his protagonists to stop a particular cult and such at times, you know. You can't do shit about the outer gods, but you can stop cultists. This setting makes the cultists unbeatable and always victorious at every goal.
>>
>>52910598
Fair enough, I'll be looking forward to it then.
>>
>>52910577
Not anymore from the sound of it.
>>
>>52910553
>waifu
Isn't she like 13?
>>
>>52910591
Your parents had sex, Oh no reality is based on it! Better ban all jumps.
>>
>>52910591
Did you actually read the fucking wiki link? Orgone is another name for life energy.
>>
>>52910605
>https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S51232131#p51234066
>https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S51232131#p51234535
Depends on the Jump actually.
>>
>>52910591
Do you realize that sex actually exists in pretty much every setting?
>>
>>52910646
She's 14 at the start of the series, which means she'll be legal within the duration of the jump, it's not like you have to bed her immediately
>>
>>52910687
But the blood moon...
>>
Dark Passion's adventure is all about getting hte PC kidnapped and abused/raped, kinda hard to find the worst quote from the whole thing.
>>
>>52910667
So the ability works as in canon except when she made a perk specifically to let you avoid that limit? Sounds more like she was freeing you from oppression anon.
>>
>>52910585
I guess. I started the jump before the DBZ jumps New Bleach,, DC Occult, The new DXD or most of Val's new jumps.

I don't think there are any canon options in other Fate jumps to companion full power Gilgamesh. Most others seem ok with limiting what you can get from Gilgamesh so I'll see what responses I get from this post and think about the limitation I have on Gilgamesh's card.
>>
>>52910722
No she's going to trash the old Fate Jump once it's outdated but as it is the old Fate Jump is still using the canon RM.
>>
>A product of a highly sexualized culture, pressure for sexual experimentation begins usually around age ten, when sex education begins. Naked play, kissing, and touching are commonplace by this age. By eleven, most children have experimented with oral sex in some fashion or another and by twelve most have partaken in full sexual intercourse. Sex education is thorough, however, so most are smart enough to utilize birth control.

Cthulhutech seems preoccupied with underage sex, the section on fashion in one of the other books also likes to go on about how kids try and wear nudist fashion.
>>
>>52910736
I think it's fine. Without the limit, I'm pretty sure the Prisma ilya jump is going to be relegated to just being used for that and a second, cheaper chance at getting the Second magic.
>>
>>52910746
You cannot shit post any harder. You realise there is an entirely new Fate jump right? Two of them?
>>
>>52910788
I do but as she said, and encouraged other to stay away from the old one because of, that is how it is. No need to get bent out of shape.
>>
>>52910736
Do what you think is right for your setting, ignoring what you think about any other jumps or their power levels.
>>
>>52910736
Personally I'd be fine with just a limited Gil Card really.
>>
>>52910736
It's just bizzarre how hard you're wanking Gil. We've been far beyond the point where he was "OP" for years now. Obviously you can't offer his full NP because it makes it pointless to but ant others, but the idea that just having him in the background would make the jump unacceptable for the Drive is weird.
>>
>>52910832
Isn't that what it is now?
>>
>>52910750
Get on with it!
>>
>>52910839
Nah like for a purchase. As of right now you'd have to face Full Power Grand Order Gil. I'd... rather not.
>>
>>52910701
You've lost me. I did see the episode with Tom and the Blood Moon Ball, but I can't figure out what that would have to do with anything.
>>
Honestly other than them being stupid in concept and mostly mary sues it's hard to find much to shit on about Nazzadi, the main complaint I can see is the whole 'super sexually liberated' thing where they hate monogamy and have zero sexual mores or morality whatsoever. Which I'm sure someone will greentext >jumpers about. Says a lot about the author but not shocking enough otherwise.
>>
>>52910862
I don't see the reason for it but I don't see too much against it. Do think it makes that drawback a bit pointless though.
>>
>>52910750
Because cultures like this don't exist on Earth in Real Life right?
>>
>>52910881
Funny that you still haven't given us anything about the auto impregnation you went on and on about, despite happily cherry picking otherwise.
>>
>>52910889
Take the drawback if you want the points and the chance to punch Gil in the face?
>>
>>52910867
Star and marco are destiny magic fated to be together. Plus she has a crush on marco.
>>
>>52910750
And since this is clearly integral to fighting eldritch horrors with a mecha suit, or investigating cults as a shapeshifting abomination, it better be in the jump, right?

Cthulhutech writers inserted their fetishes into what they wrote, but the squick can be ignored and leave a perfectly servicable setting.
>>
>The power of the object is as such that even someone picking up the intact Circlet would not be aware of the artifact’s power. However, the magics that power it would have an impact – the individual in question’s sex drive would kick into overdrive for at least the next 48 hours.

>In short, such a person needs to succeed at a Hard Tenacity Feat Test or spend all his energy seeking a willing sex partner. He is willing to couple with anyone who says yes, regardless of his normal standards.
Undetectable sex enchantments. At least you can save?

Also makes it impossible not to conceive from sex.
>>
Uh oh, I'm at the Nazi rape machine. Brace yourself.

>According to its most primitive steam-driven plans, the Violator appears to be a massive engine, with varying phallic probes on automated articulated arms and intravenous stations around nine reclining chairs – each designed to hold and restrain a Human being. It is designed to be built above a ritual space, functionally raining down whatever it collects onto the spell below.

>However, the few madmen who have actually built this device have created something more advanced. The X’an-tuum Violator found in the 1940’s was built on internal combustion principles, powered by a gigantic airplane engine. The automated articulated arms with phallic probes were more advanced, as the victim was suspended in such a way that he could be positioned in any way the sick operator desired.

>It is obvious to anyone upon even casual examination that it is a sick device designed for some kind of torture. Either that, or it is a sex machine for the extreme fetishist.

>This thing was invented by some Swiss guy 250 years ago who said he go visions from beyond that dictated everything (hence the weird name), and eventually the authorities found his notes and executed him. Eventually the plans found their way to the Nazis , who built one under the Dachau concentration camp. The Allied soldier who discovered it destroyed it immediately. Lately there have been "rumours" that the Disciples of Death's Shadow have built several, rumours which specify locations like "just north of the Los Angeles arcology".

>The X’an-tuum Violator is a disgusting machine that is designed to induce emotional states in victims, via drug interactions. They are then raped by the machine’s various probes to gather Ruach.

Mechanically it holds up to nine people to rape, and can rape them to death for extra Ruach/Orgone.
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>52911015
>Undetectable sex enchantments.
Again not what you were talking about before, if you're that guy who was talking about the Rape Aura. If not then these greentexts are merely cherry picking the setting for it's more lewd/horrific parts, with a particular focus on high impact horror.

>At least you can save?
True it grants a save and thus isn't an absolute, though those even would grant saves to some Jumpers.

>Also makes it impossible not to conceive from sex.
Some may actually find that a boon.

This has nothing to do with the setting as an IP. You seem fixated on the things in the setting that are meant to be graphic.

>>52911067
See above.
>>
And now the baby battery.

>QBattery

>The QBattery contains a fetal child, hooked up to some devices to keep it alive and a mask stuck to its face to protect it and monitor its vitals. The battery slowly drains its life force, providing 60 points of Ruach at 3 per hour until it shrivels into a husk.
>>
>>52910736
Gilgamesh is not even that powerful. Yeah, EA is cool and his clairvoyance is neat, but is nothing that you can't get elsewhere. So why bothering with inter-jump balance?

If you are not offering his card, at least let people grab it if they can get a hold on the current user.
>>
>>52908822
Some of the perk text feels very repetitive and dry. I'd suggest a few revisions to make it smoother to read.

The Thompson Contender seems very overpiced at 600. Especially compared to stuff like the Thor card and a full Noble Phantasm being 400. It's good but not that good.

Apart from that this jump seems to be fairly good so far and the drawbacks actually look fun to write instead of just things to inflict excess unending suffering.
>>
File: IMG_0943.png (355KB, 300x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.png
355KB, 300x595px
>>52911126
>20hr battery

That's not bad really. What you can do is clones a bunch of fetuses. Then hook them up to batteries. In 40K they already vat-grow infants with no higher brain function, slap a few cybernetics and they're a cherub.
>>
>>52910736
I'd not offer Gilgamesh. Certainly restrict his powers quite a bit like the absurd clairvoyance and Gate of Babylon, those two things are what make him basically unbeatable if he bothers to try.
>>
>>52911126
That doesn't seems so bad.

Everyone knows that as long as it isn't sexual, nowadays everything is allowed.
>>
>>52911278
>Gate of Babylon
Only good if you know how to use every item to the detail. If not, another long range EX NP would be better.

>Clairvoyance
It's not like there aren't hundreds of counters for that. And Clairvoyance EX could already get pretty much close.
>>
Rolled 445 (1d816)

>>52908741
>>
File: 1388863634947.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1388863634947.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>52911067
>>52911126
This does not sound any worse than 40k or even Warhammer Fantasy.
What the fuck is your problem? Why aren't 40k and Warhammer Fantasy banned then? Slaanesh alone should have gotten those jumps barred. Considering it's SO widespread and growing larger we must put a stop to it.
I petition the removal of those and any Slaanesh influenced jumps post haste!
>>
>>52911126
It's not even lewd at this point, just disturbing. Because GOD FORBID a HORROR SETTING have anything that offends your DELOCATE SENSIBILITIES, amirite?
>>
File: Digivice_01_Bo-20v_(DM).jpg (35KB, 370x537px) Image search: [Google]
Digivice_01_Bo-20v_(DM).jpg
35KB, 370x537px
>>52909860

Bee, question about Digimon Tamers. Digivice cards exist in the Digimon Hyper Colosseum Card Game, which is the game played by the kids in the show.

What happens if we swipe a Digivice card through a D-Arc?
>>
Vade Mecum's Slaves to Passion adventure reveals that apparently it's common for women to be kidnapped, branded, and brainwashed into being pliant strippers and sex slaves in Cthulhutech. Talks up other crimes like underground gangbang rings and such. Basically sex crime is pretty much the most common thing in the setting.

PCs are railroaded into not being able to stop this either.
>>
>>52911067>>52911126
I needed a way to extract life force so this sounds good to me.
>>
>>52911126
Why the fuck aren't you pushing for ASoIaF to get off the drive, then, anon? It has rape and lewd in equal measures, and they're just as relevant to the plot if not moreso.
>>
>>52911416
So, basically the real world?

Seriously, there are places in Asia that are like that but without magic.
>>
>>52911416
Even IRL, sex crime is a thing to a horrible extent. It'd make a lot of sense for it to be more common with higher populations and in higher population densities. Also, from all the bullshit you've been spouting, I don't believe you. Direct quotes, or gtfo.
>>
>>52911344
>Only good if you know how to use every item to the detail. If not, another long range EX NP would be better.
No it really wouldn't be. Gilgamesh uses Gate of Babylon in basically the worst possible way he can because he's an arrogant asshole. If he actually cared about winning with no risk he would just bomb everyone from space while sitting behind a million shield noble phantasms.

>>52911344
>It's not like there aren't hundreds of counters for that. And Clairvoyance EX could already get pretty much close.
Gilgamesh's Clairvoyance is at least on par with Merlins. It's pretty fucking insane. It counts as an ex rank Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>52911416
Yeah that is common place in pretty much every 3rd world country and many of the 1st world ones too.
>>
>>52910894
>It's totally okay, it's just cultural differences!
>>
>>52911390
I would assume it would add any additional functionality from that Digivice(either temporarily or permanently). It may evolve your partner one stage since as far as I'm aware that's the purpose those cards serve in the game. Don't know if it would do one or the other or both of these though..
>>
>>52910994
But it is still part of the setting. Pretending it's not there doesn't change that.
>>
>>52911476
Way to completely miss the point, dumbass.
>>
>>52911417
Eh, it's kinda inefficient, with it only working for 20 hours.
>>
>>52910736
>>52911457
New Jumpmakers acting like old jumpmakers from 2014 with all kinds of non-canon fiat bans?
>>
>>52911495
New anons acting like old anons and only wanting the most powerful thing in a setting.
>>
>>52911368
Neither of those has rape machines.

Seriously, Slaanesh is a deity of hedonism but it's never detailed or talked about at all, despite you naming her over and over.

>>52911122
>Cherry picking
It's about half of every book, so no. It's a major component.
>>
>>52910975
I mean, I guess, but in the episodes I've seen she hasn't yet shown any particular interest in Marco beyond that of a friend. The blood moon thing was interrupted by Tom and I'm not sure we can be entirely certain it was legit and not something set up by Tom to get Star to go out with him again.

That aside, meh, maybe the Butterfly Effect will work in your favor.
>>
>>52911544
>Half
>He says as he posts a paragraph or two per book
>>
>>52908762
>>52908788

I've been wondering, was the Moorland supposed to have a discount? It's the only land without one and it seems odd that Drop-In gets blue-aligned magic as a capstone without a blue land.

Also you might want to fix that Gitrog description at some point.
>>
>>52911554
Because Cthulhutech has a bad habit of waxing on about the people who make/use something before getting on to the actual thing.
>>
>>52911544
Slaanesh rarely gets talked about because its not Kosher to discuss some the stuff in books. They're trying to reach lowest common denominator which often is 14+.
>>
>>52911457
>No it really wouldn't be. Gilgamesh uses Gate of Babylon in basically the worst possible way he can because he's an arrogant asshole. If he actually cared about winning with no risk he would just bomb everyone from space while sitting behind a million shield noble phantasms.

Yeah, defense spamming would be something. But you would need to still wield them to actually use them, and you can't wield everything at once unless you account for out of jump stuff. In which case, you're doing inter-jump balance which accounts for nothing.

>Gilgamesh's Clairvoyance is at least on par with Merlins. It's pretty fucking insane. It counts as an ex rank Noble Phantasm.
So, basically the same than EX Rank Skill? Precognition, post-cognition and mind reading.

>>52911495
I would understand not directly offering it, but simply banning it makes no sense. If you can get your hands on it, why should you be penalized for that?
>>
>>52911442
>>52911456
>>52911467
You guys have a very unrealistically bleak view of your own world.
>>
>>52911493
Obvoiusly we need a better power source. Maybe Angel babies instead?
>>
>>52911456
>Underground Gangbang is not for the faint of heart. Their typical offering involves taking a couple attractive blind-folded girls and driving them to some remote location from which they couldn’t get back without assistance. At this location are somewhere between 20 and 50 sordid guys who almost immediately begin to grope the girls. It goes downhill from there. The girls are roughly treated, degraded, dehumanized, and otherwise sexually used and abused by each and every guy there in groups. It is in one of the dozens of Underground Gangbang films that the mark has been seen.

>lave Girls – Rookie, young, pretty, and forced into a life of sexual slavery. Many have been conditioned by magic to be what they are and have lost any desire to go back to the lives from which they were taken.
Don't want to quote the whole adventure to talk about the rest of the mechanics at play, just showing you it's a thing.
>>
>>52910763
>>52910818
>>52910832
>>52910838
>>52911168
>>52911278
What about if I remove the limitations on Gilgamesh and change the wording on the King of Heroes drawback reward to:
If by some miracle you manage to defeat him then he will be reduced back to a class card. This class card will follow the rules of the others in that it will be powered by your magical energy and require rest when disengaged to recuperate. Keep in mind that accessing this card will require an extraordinary mind to prevent being corrupted by Gilgamesh’s ego.

Would that be ok? You'd still have to have something to prevent of not being overtaken by the card and you'd need other stuff to use it effectively.

>>52911190
>Some of the perk text feels very repetitive and dry. I'd suggest a few revisions to make it smoother to read.
Yeah. I was looking at the wiki a lot to explain some of the stuff. I'll go over it once I've had some sleep.

>The Thompson Contender seems very overpiced at 600. Especially compared to stuff like the Thor card and a full Noble Phantasm being 400. It's good but not that good.
It is mentioned in the notes that it will cripple any magical users who have some form of organ/spiritual channel they use for magic I thought that was pretty useful. I used the ten bullet limit because that was what Kiritsugu should have had at that point in time, maybe I could adjust it to have it at the initial 66 to increase it's use?
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>52911390
Uhhh, best guess I have would be digivolving to champion form since I think those cards are mostly focused on digivolution, but you'd need a Blue Card or Equivalent for Ultimate (and Mega? can't remember for Mega) since that's what they had to rely on in the show.

If you have reason to think they'd do other stuff though, go ahead and fanwank within reason. There's a few cards with effects that would be ambiguous in the context of Tamers' card scan that would be best left to the Jumper to figure out.
>>
>>52911673
Seems fine. People can't complain if it works like canon.
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
So no, I haven't been able to find the rape aura, though I'm thinking it must be in Ancient Enemies since that's the only one I couldn't find. Unless I find that and skim it I'll concede to being wrong about them existing.

Also haven't read Burning Horizon, but I doubt that one has it. Seems legitimately interesting if they keep the rape and sex out of it.

Still, it should be rather obvious Cthulhutech is way oversexed and magical realm as hell. Author fetish fuel abounds, and you have to be really deep in denial not to see it.

I get the vibe I'm talking to the potential jumpmaker, one guy who read the books and is a fanboy, and one other guy who is the STOP BULLYING ME OUT OF JUMPS type who doesn't even know the setting, just hates the idea of anything being blocked/banned. Not a lot of actually sensible people would defend a nazi rape machine.
>>
>>52911617
>Yeah, defense spamming would be something. But you would need to still wield them to actually use them, and you can't wield everything at once unless you account for out of jump stuff. In which case, you're doing inter-jump balance which accounts for nothing.
No you don't. Gilgamesh has auto defense Noble Phantasms. He has every Noble Phantasm, that means he has the counter to every hero as well. It would be like offering every other Noble Phantasm that all the other servants have plus a bunch of extra ones.

>>52911673
>Would that be ok? You'd still have to have something to prevent of not being overtaken by the card and you'd need other stuff to use it effectively.
I would say no. Gate of Babylon is simply better then everything else by such a degree that it shatters the balance.Just because it exists in canon doesn't mean you have to offer it especially seeing as Gilgamesh is a massive outlier in terms of power in universe.

This has nothing to do with interjump balance. This is intrajump balance. You have to consider if you can put Gilgamesh in and have people choose anything but Gilgamesh because of how strong it is.

>>52911617
>So, basically the same than EX Rank Skill? Precognition, post-cognition and mind reading.
No. Knowledge of the entire world as exists in the era he lives in.

>>52911673
>It is mentioned in the notes that it will cripple any magical users who have some form of organ/spiritual channel they use for magic I thought that was pretty useful. I used the ten bullet limit because that was what Kiritsugu should have had at that point in time, maybe I could adjust it to have it at the initial 66 to increase it's use?
My problem is that it's just not as useful. It's a bullet in a setting where serious opponents start at "deflect canon fire from fighter jet" It's simply not as useful in a fight as having the powers of a servant.
>>
>>52911739
Ahahahaha. Yeah, you try to move those goalposts and shift the blame onto others. Draw that attention away from how desperate and wrong you are.
>>
>>52911775
No, I admitted I was wrong. I simply went on to opine that you're biased with how easily you dismiss/ignore the oversexed, creepy fetish shit in the setting.
>>
>>52911797
Deeefleeectioooon
>>
>>52911771
Geez, are you the new Red?
>>
>>52911797
A setting can have creepy sex shit in it while still having literary value. Take Greek Myth for example. There is a full explicit account of Zeus in the form of an ant fucking a woman. Does this make Greek Myth worthless as a setting? Of course not, it has other things in it.

My impression of Cthulu tech was that if you removed all the creepy sex shit there would still be a setting and game that makes sense. It does not only have fetish stuff.
>>
>>52911828
It's not deflection when I actually admit to being wrong/losing an argument I made, anon.

That I think you're being too lenient on how fetishistic the setting is, is a different matter entirely.

>>52911837
But again, it's basically half the content of the setting over here.
>>
>>52911673
I think that's fine if that's how it works in canon.
>>
>>52909103
Aren't they working on a V2/remake right now? Why not wait until that's done?
>>
>>52911853
>it's basically half the content of the setting
This isn't true, and I think you know it.
>>
>>52911834
Invoking Red is a good way to kill your argument, anon. It's like the jumpchain version of Godwin's Law.

The second you make a comparison to shut down an argument, you lose.
>>
>>52911865
They've been working on that for years. It's not coming out anytime soon and certainly not with nearly the content that's out now.
>>
>>52911875
I just skimmed all the books except two. It really does dwell strongly on sexuality and fetishes in basically every single one, and most of the adventures are also filled with creepy sex shit.
>>
>>52911673
>If by some miracle you manage to defeat him then he will be reduced back to a class card. This class card will follow the rules of the others in that it will be powered by your magical energy and require rest when disengaged to recuperate. Keep in mind that accessing this card will require an extraordinary mind to prevent being corrupted by Gilgamesh’s ego.
Might also wanna mention that the Class Card only has access to the Noble Phantasm Gate of Babylon. http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Angelica details what you get form Install with it.
>>
>>52911771
>I would say no. Gate of Babylon is simply better then everything else by such a degree that it shatters the balance.Just because it exists in canon doesn't mean you have to offer it especially seeing as Gilgamesh is a massive outlier in terms of power in universe.
>This has nothing to do with interjump balance. This is intrajump balance. You have to consider if you can put Gilgamesh in and have people choose anything but Gilgamesh because of how strong it is.

What if I remove the reward for defeating him and simply have no limitations on jumpers who want to pick it up from canon?

>My problem is that it's just not as useful. It's a bullet in a setting where serious opponents start at "deflect canon fire from fighter jet" It's simply not as useful in a fight as having the powers of a servant.
Good point. I might have the gun enhancing magical alterations and/or causing more damage the more powerful the jumper or something. I'll have to think about it.
>>
>>52911771
There's a difference between unbalancing a jump by offering an overwhelmingly powerful option and fiat locking something. Is Gilgamesh powerful? Yes. Is he powerful enough to say that simply having his abilities makes the entirety of Jumpchain trivial? Hell no. Because there are people in many jumps that could crush Gilgamesh like he's little more than an annoying mosquito.
>>
>>52911888
That's not how Godwin's law works.
>>
>>52911624
Reality can be grim

>>52911635
I plan on usong ADAM from eva.
>>
>>52911932
And yet you've fucked your argument, so I would say that's exactly how it works in this instance. You have nothing to fall back on so you throw out a name and accuse someone of being like them. It's even more asinine because I don't think Red's actually commented on other jumps or given critique in months, so it's even more silly that you would fall back on that to try and shut an argument down.
>>
>>52911923
Interjump balance is a terrible argument. Say I had a setting where most people could pick up a ton but one guy could toss around the whole planet one handed and was completly invincible in setting. I wouldn't say his powers should be on offer because DBZ Goku could blow up the planet easily.

In Kalied Gilgamesh would trivialize most other purchases and only what's in Kalied matters to balancing Kalied.
>>
>>52911945
Reality is rarely as grim as your depression tells you.
>>
>>52911983
Gilgamesh is a character in Fate. Blocking him off from being used in settings post-Fate is innately interjump balance, because it's declaring Gilgamesh too strong for other jumps.
>>
>>52911771
>No you don't. Gilgamesh has auto defense Noble Phantasms. He has every Noble Phantasm, that means he has the counter to every hero as well. It would be like offering every other Noble Phantasm that all the other servants have plus a bunch of extra ones.

He doesn't has everything. You're the one overwanking him.

>>52911771
>This has nothing to do with interjump balance. This is intrajump balance. You have to consider if you can put Gilgamesh in and have people choose anything but Gilgamesh because of how strong it is.

He is not even the top dog when it comes to Servants, and is not even close to being the biggest dog on the setting. If you can defeat him (non-pride retard version), it doesn't really matters to get his stuff as a reward.

And banning you from ever getting it in a single Fate/ jump makes no sense since you can always get it in the rest using something like Greed.

>>52911771
>No. Knowledge of the entire world as exists in the era he lives in.
I don't see any of that in the description of the NP.

>>52911673
That seems good.
>>
>>52911995
Then how come Giglamesh isn't offered at full power in other Fate jumps?
>>
>>52911901
You find an example that squicks you out, and that sticks in your mind way better than all the other stuff that you aren't looking for, and that you'd expect to find in any game. While the content:squick ratio is pretty high in reality, it seems lower because you gloss over the content.
Nobody is denying that the authors inserted a bunch of fetish fuel shit. But if you ignore the fetish shit, there's still more than enough of a setting to make a jump out of. And that's what matters.
>>
>>52911983
So you're saying that you should not be able to acquire Gilgamesh's abilities period, even if it's not offered in the jump. You should be fiat locked so that you absolutely can never acquire his powers because you think they're too powerful for the setting that they exist in.
>>
>>52912005
Who said anything about offering? Pretty sure the argument is against fiat-banning it if you obtain it some other way.
>>
>>52911995
He's saying Gil is too strong for the balance of the Jump itself dude.
>>
>>52911984
Sex traffickinv is a sadly common thing, I hate it but it is still true.
>>
>>52912008
>While the content:squick ratio is pretty high in reality
senpai I just wasted two-three hours reading all those books. That's untrue.
>>
>>52912005
How much does Gil at full power cost anyway if you use the servant supplement to make him?
>>
>>52911709
>>52911861
>>52911909
True. Maybe if instead of removing the reward I clarify the drawback reward to say it instead gives you access to the GoB without knowledge of its contents or any other abilities from Gilgamesh (Like in canon).

Just trying to make it not a stupidly powerful option. And honestly if you can kill Gilgamesh at full power you probably only want it for bragging rights/rule of cool so I'm not fully opposed to having it as a reward.
>>
>>52912019
Saying it's not interjump balance. Which is what I'm arguing he's wrong about.
>>
>>52911739
Checked Ancient Enemies for you; 'pregnant' and 'pregnancy' come up exactly once each in the document, in a single paragraph that mentions Dhohanoid females can become so, and how long they last.
>>
All this talk about CthulhuTech really makes me want to see a Taimanin Asagi jump.
>>
>>52912035
Hundreds of thousands of SP.

He has a LOT of NPs.

I can understand it not being offered, because it would outshine any other purchase, but banning it from being achieve as >>52912019 says, is just arbitrary inter-jump balance.
>>
>>52912054
>arguments about something being too strong for the jump, and the jump only
>somehow that's interjump balance
How the fuck is that interjump? That's more intrajump.
>>
>>52911973
I wasn't the guy you were talking to. Was just pointing out that you seemed to have gotten the wrong idea about Godwin's Law.

In fact I've come up with an addition to Godwin's law:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1, as this discussion continues to grow longer the probability of someone who doesn't totally understand Godwin's law trying to win the argument by invoking it also approaches 1.
>>
>>52912068
He's defending a fiat ban that occurs post-jump.
>>
>>52912058
Alright. As I said, I concede on the pregnancy auras, still think you're weirdly blase about all the sex and rape otherwise.
>>
While I am happy that we potentially have a CthulhuTech jump in the works I can't help but wish we were getting an Aeon Entelechy Evangelion jump instead. Its a fanfic which I consider to be a superior version of CthulhuTech even though the author is a huge asshole.
>>
>>52912092
Cool goalpost moving, anon. Doesn't change the fact.
>>
>>52912111
Make it so.
>>
>>52912108
Nah. Different Anon. You mentioned you didn't have access, so I checked just to see. I don't have Burning Horizons to check that, either. Wonder how hard it would be to track down...?
>>
>>52908822
>Rin
>Luvia
>Sakura
>Angelica

What other potential waifus I am missing that I couldn't grab in other Fate jumps?
>>
>>52912042
Sounds fine. I mean, I actually already have the filled GoB after fucking over Gil in FSN.
>>
>>52912144
Fairy tail.
>>
>>52912146
what did you do exactly
>>
>>52912093
No I've been arguing against the guy who wanted Gilgamesh to just be offered normally for CP. I'm perfectly fine with someone earning Gilgamesh because that means beating Gilgamesh in a fight where he actually tires seriously.
>>
>>52912158
I got him hooked on the Games of Divinity and then had him give me his shit in exchange for continued access.
>>
>>52909481
Sure. I think you'll have a hard time of making such a jump though since lewd is so integral to everything in the setting.
Unlike in Cthulhutech where any lewdness is peripheral to the actual story and can easily be edited out to little loss.
>>
>Curiously its existence is a mystery to even
Gilgamesh, the hero who owns all the treasures of the world.

Actually, Gilgamesh himself said once that he doesn't know everything in his treasury, I think it was during Fate/Zero during the Banquet of Kings.
>>
>>52912210
>Actually, Gilgamesh himself said once that he doesn't know everything in his treasury, I think it was during Fate/Zero during the Banquet of Kings.
Also before his Karna fight in CCC. He says he wants Karna's spear and earrings because he isn't sure if he has them or just the prototypes for them.
>>
File: Furudo.Erika.full.85769.jpg (171KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
Furudo.Erika.full.85769.jpg
171KB, 740x740px
>>52911771
>No you don't. Gilgamesh has auto defense Noble Phantasms. He has every Noble Phantasm, that means he has the counter to every hero as well. It would be like offering every other Noble Phantasm that all the other servants have plus a bunch of extra ones.

Hit him with pic related and be done with it.

>>52912158
Not the same anon, but just kill him via Greed/Dark Binding/Summoning/Chooser of the Slain/Ghost Warriors.
>>
>>52912190
Seems more likely to render him brain-dead (or at least insane), or end with him murdering you for access if he can actually withstand a turn. Since, you know, that's what happens with the Games.
>>
File: Heroine Alter3.png (1MB, 836x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine Alter3.png
1MB, 836x1182px
>>52912210
No, that's in Extra/CCC in response to Karna's Vasavi Shakti. He questions whether he might have that spear in his treasury or not, as he isn't fully aware of all the contents.

Or maybe both? he's been in a lot of Fate settings by now after all.
>>
I don't care if you offer GoB or not, but don't fiat-ban jumpers from getting it if they have a method to do so. That's all I'm asking for.
>>
>>52912248
Actually, he took the idea of him knowing everything in his treasury as an insult because it's so big and not even he knows what's in it

I haven't even played CCC so the Karna thing is new but I know he said that during Fate/Zero
>>
>>52912232
And people are already wanking Umineko. Surprise surprise.
>>
File: Taimanin Asagi.jpg (43KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
Taimanin Asagi.jpg
43KB, 256x361px
>>52911656
>>52911067

I think I played this game before.
>>
>>52912042
How about:

If by some miracle you manage to defeat him than you will claim the title of King of Heroes, a name that all but the most stubborn shall acknowledge you by. For you are Greatness, you are Glory; you are the King of all you survey. Through the right of conquest you will also lay claim to all the treasures of the world, gaining the class card of Gilgamesh. This card will follow the rules of the others in that it will be powered by your magical energy and require rest when disengaged to recuperate. Keep in mind that accessing this card will require an extraordinary mind to prevent being corrupted by Gilgamesh’s ego. The class card will also only be able to access the gate of Babylon and not Gilgamesh’s other abilities.

>>52912144
There's also:
Bazzet
Taiga
Selia
Leysritt
Caren Ortensia
Tanaka (Keep in mind that it's unclear what she is)
>Kind of young but if you're into that
Illya
Kuro Illya
Miyu
>>
>>52912297
Let's not do the title thing, please. It's not something you get by beating him. Just the card.
>>
Man these Nazzari guys really ARE Mary Sues.
>>
>>52912297
Man, I really need to do something to stop Kuro Illya before she corrupts regular Illya into being basically a huge yuri slut like she is in canon.
>>
>>52912059
Yeah, the brands would be great.
>>
>>52912351
Well they were genetically engineered to be superior to humans but yeah their whole no nudity-taboo does reek of author appeal.
>>
File: Saber26.jpg (47KB, 850x427px) Image search: [Google]
Saber26.jpg
47KB, 850x427px
>>52912278
Huh, guess it really has been a while since I last watched Zero.

>>52912297
Mm. I don't think the gaining of his title is fitting or that it makes very much sense. I reckon the reward is fine without that little bit being tacked on. You are already getting CP from it and having such a big title granted by fiat takes away the weight from it anyway.
>>
>>52912297
>>52912297
Looks fine. And I don't mind the title, it's a neat little thing.
>>
>>52912245
He's more divine than he is mortal and has the will to stave off the Mud.

>or end with him murdering you for access if he can actually withstand a turn.
I made it undeniably clear that it would vanish forever if I died.
>>
>>52912384
>such a big title
It does literally thing desu. It's simply an aesthethic thing.
>>
>>52912031
Okay, fine. I'll read through the twelve books I downloaded, note the instances of squick in each, and present a report next thread.
>>
>>52912288
I want a Jump of that. Just to satisfy my murder urge.
>>
File: Santa1.jpg (226KB, 850x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Santa1.jpg
226KB, 850x1194px
>>52912403
I know. And I don't think the aesthetics fit. King of Heroes means more then just which guy can beat the current title holder. If it's aesthetics, it should keep to the aesthetics.
>>
>>52912288
You made this joke already.
>>
>>52912399
>He's more divine than he is mortal
Yeah, the gods are hopelessly addicted to them too. Only the Primordials could handle them, and even Adorjan/Adrian couldn't and became hopelessly addicted.
>>
>>52912399
The Primoridals literally made creation so they could play the games in peace and then made the gods + humans so they could maintain creation while they played.
>>
>>52912190
>Games of Divinity
Explain?
>>
File: but why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>52912362
>>
>>52912418
Alter Santa is undeniably best Saber.

>>52912432
I know. That's the point.
>>
>>52912466
And I don't even know what your point is?

>>52912472
Hyper addictive magic god chess from Exalted Sidereals.
>>
>>52912520
Was tbat a buy item because damn I hope I didnt miss it.
>>
>>52912479
I am not a big fan of rampant sluttery. Especially not when it's forced on a young girl.
>>
>>52912314
>>52912384
>>52912418
Fair enough. How about:

If by some miracle you manage to defeat him then he will be reduced back to a class card. This card will follow the rules of the others in that it will be powered by your magical energy and require rest when disengaged to recuperate. Keep in mind that accessing this card will require an extraordinary mind to prevent being corrupted by Gilgamesh’s ego. The class card will also only be able to access the gate of Babylon and not Gilgamesh’s other abilities. Knowledge of the Gates contents is also not included.

Not 100% on offering the Gilgamesh card because of the abilities but how does the adjustment to the drawback sound?

I could remove the reward of getting a class card for killing Gilgamesh but if you can achieve that then it's probably not that much of a boost to you. Given that you can pick the card up in canon I'm not going to limit it it anymore given some of the arguments against that. It's also something that can only be used for however long a jumper can use the card for and requires recuperation after use.
>>
>>52911544
>It's about half of every book, so no. It's a major component.
Well now you're just being an obvious liar.
How about you fuck off, 'kay kiddo.

>>52911483
No one is pretending anyitng but you.
You are pretending that if matters and can't be easily gone around using a simple method with several precidents.
Again, fuck off!!!
>>
>>52912581
Honestly, there's not reason why you would leave out knowledge of the stuff in the gate, but maybe I'm just nitpicking. It just seems weird.
>>
>>52911611
That's a wierd and empty excuse, shitposter.
Care to try again?

>>52911624
I wish you were right, buddy.
I really do,

>>52911739
Are you really this simple.
The jumpmaker can just add a drawback to remove it.
It's not a problem, but you are bound and determined to try and make it into one.

And you are a big fat liar who can't eben own up to it. Priceless shitspoting.

>>52911797
Coward and a liar. And misrepresenting other.
Do you have any redeeming qualities at all, buddy?
>>
>>52912663
Why would you get what Gil himself doesn't have?
>>
>>52912593
Again, I had just gotten finished reading through most of the books. I know, first hand, how oversexed the place is.

And there's no precedent with ignoring the setting itself, anon.
>>
>>52912672
>Drawback to remove parts of the setting.
No.
>>
>>52912678
Oh, right. Completely forgot that he himself doesn't know.
>>
File: Lily4.jpg (274KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Lily4.jpg
274KB, 850x1203px
>>52912581
Offering it shouldn't be done. You won't be able to put a price on it that won't outshine all the other items. Having it as just a thing you can get by killing Gil in canon is fine. You seem to be sticking to all the canon limits of the Gil card so I can't find any issue in it.
>>
>>52912031
I'm pretty sure you're talking shit here.
Prove me wrong with some actual evidence or shut up.
>>
>>52912723
Well I posted a ton of quotes from the books you seem to have skipped over.
>>
>>52912581
Would you be able to fuse with that card after you got it?
>>
>>52912663
Gil himself does not have it.

>>52912297
>Kind of young but if you're into that
Anon, I'm not a pedo.

>>52911624
Do I need to remind you about what you can find in Thailand?
>>
>>52912719
Erm, that is, offering it with CP. As part of that drawback I see no problem.
>>
>>52912108
You can't be this stupid.
'Blaise' nothing. You're the one making a mockery of it by bring it up to try and block someone making a jump of an RPG as if it was the most important thing in the world.
Go back to tumblr or contribute something positive and useful rather than rants and insults about your feelings of how a game or people here don't give a shit about the isues you think matter.
>>
File: 1492404513537.jpg (457KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492404513537.jpg
457KB, 1414x1000px
>>52912719
Hey Val, if you don't mind me asking, how are you planning to handle Servants in F/GO? Will we be able to create/import multiple servants?
>>
>>52912279
Where do you think you are?
And what do you think you're doing?
Are you adding to a debate or discussion?
No. okay, then. Be quiet until you have something of substance to say, else you will be seen, accurately, as shitposting.
>>
>>52912416
Not familiar with the setting, so what do you mean?
>>
File: P8rUgkg.jpg (847KB, 3439x2428px) Image search: [Google]
P8rUgkg.jpg
847KB, 3439x2428px
>>52912279
Would you prefer Digimon wank?
>>
>>52912779
Is that supposed to be nobunaga?
>>
>>52912672
>The jumpmaker can just add a drawback to remove it.
I'd prefer a Drawback to include it. There's no reason fetish shit would make an appearance in the jump, otherwise.
>>
>>52912544
>I am not a big fan of rampant sluttery. Especially not when it's forced on a young girl.
I approve.
Young girls need to be pure and chaste. It's when they grow up they should become massive sluts.

>>52912696
Explain. Why?
And why should we care about your opinion on the matter?
It's a quick adn easy way to remove all drama and issues with the setting and you don't want that?
Are you just a shitposting freak who doesn't like the setting and is trying to block it?
Good thing no one needs your permission to make the jump, isn't it.
>>
File: wallhaven-426239.jpg (374KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-426239.jpg
374KB, 2000x1200px
>>52912833
Yes. Is this your first contact with Fate?
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>52912800
I'd be pretty okay with Digimon Wank. Dynasmon has the coolest design of the royal knights, but Gankoomon succeeds as most bro-tier.
>>
>>52912839
>>52912844
Jusy split the diff. 0 cp no rampant sluttery happens to you here, hope you like chastity.
>>
>>52912857
Commandromon is the broest tier what with his grenades and funs.

And tankmon is basically a bolo.
>>
>>52912536
Yeah it was.
>>
>>52912735
You are indeed very boring.
Maybe you should do something to make yourself more interesting.
Like offering solutions to problems rather than bitching about how a setting someone would like to make a jump of has some elements you don't like.

>>52912839
~shrug~ Either or
So long as you have some control over whethre that material is or is not in the setting, then there shouldn't be a problem with it being made into a jump.

>>52912873
~shrugs squared~ Oookay, fine I guess. A bit dickish to everyone else in the setting, but...
Please bear in mind I am not the guy who is proposing to make it, and I don't know whether they are even still here or interested.
Hopefully they'll have read this and include one of these options in the jump.
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>52912799
Powerful Women Get Raped: The Series

Featuring vore.
>>
>>52912288
>that artstyle
I already hate it.
>>
>>52912904
Damn I took heavenly ecstasy aids and Qlithu-Sohtk. What even is Qlithu-Sohtk
>>
File: Heroine5.jpg (140KB, 850x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine5.jpg
140KB, 850x1196px
>>52912779
Current plans? You get one free Servant. You can get up to 3 (Maybe 4? We'll see how the prices come out to) more Servants after that for quite cheap prices (And giving them more SP will probably be cheaper in some way too but I haven't nailed how to handle that yet) and after those 3 you can buy even more at a higher expense. Any can be used to import but the usual rules of how many times you can use the supplement still apply.

If you go Servant, you'll also be able to buy Servant companions but this'll be more expensive. Probably no more expensive then the most expensive one for Masters though.
>>
File: 91Qd-SkeE9L._SL1500_.jpg (381KB, 1469x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91Qd-SkeE9L._SL1500_.jpg
381KB, 1469x1500px
Can you interact with Try in the Gundam Build Fighters Jump?
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>52912898
Commandramon is one of the sickest Rookie Digimon to ever grace the series. He's even got sweet ass predator camouflage if his Laser M-16 wasn't good enough for people. That entire line is one of my all time favorites.
>>
>>52912912
Ugh. I see why you'd want to murder in a setting like that.
Thanks for filling me in.

>>52912936
Bu..but boobies. Large and lovely. Capable of doubling as pillows or floatation craft.
What's not to love?
Flat is injustice!!!
>>
>>52912912
If BLADE ever gets up off his ass and stops being an SBitch, you might just get it.
>>
>>52912947
>What even is Qlithu-Sohtk
A sentient Manse, with some odd effects.
>>
>>52912953
Whoever invented those sweaters is a saint.
>>
>>52912967
I love tits, but those don't even look like boobs. They just look like cheap, misshapen ballons.
>>
>>52912994
They look fucking stupid, desu.
>>
>>52912663
>>52912719
Ok. Here's:
V0.5. Removed the restrictions to stuff involving Gilgamesh, altered the King of
Heroes drawback and changed the Origin Bullets item to have the
gun enhance magical alterations to it.

Should be jumpable unless anyone notices any glaring issues. I'm going to sleep but if there's any problems I'll sort them out when I wake up. Might alter some of the wording but it's pretty done and the perks won't change in ability unless there's something silly I've missed.

The Class Card Supplement is unchanged from where it was posted in the start of the thread.

>>52912743
Not what I intended the Class Card Heart perk for. I'll go with a tentative no for merging with it via using that perk but if you find some out of jump way to integrate it with yourself then that's fine.
>>
>>52912994

More like a devil, those outfits are retarded
>>
>>52913016
>>52913047
They are meant to look good not be functional sweaters.
>>
>>52912953
Thanks for the imput. I still have some companions that would need the servant treatment and I'm waiting for F/GO for them.

>>52913016
I would have to agree.
>>
>>52913016
>>52913009
Ah, the sweet smell of envy in the air.
Ladies, ladies, you're all very pretty.
But small bosoms need not apply.

>>52912983
If I'm think about the same guy, then if he comes back here it won't be long until his detractors chase him off again.

i don't know much about the setting, but based on what >>52912912
tells me, I think it's best not having a jump made of it. Maybe the people over in QQ would be interested, but it's not really our thing, ya know.
>>
>>52913029
Well... I guess I'm getting the Second Magic here instead.
>>
>>52913029
Hey BA, how does the Card making perk work anyway? If we make a card from our own abilities, do we lose them, are they just weakened, or do they stay the same? Also, for those Kaleidostick things, do they require magic to use? Because they seem like a cool way to make magical girls in otherwise mundane settings.
>>
>>52913067
>They are meant to look good not be functional sweaters.
Naked apron serves the same function and it's far better.
>>
>>52913029
Is Flash Air an actual thing in the setting? From what I know of Nasuverse, it seems like it'd be a big deal.
>>
>>52913067
>They are meant to look good not be functional sweaters.

So the creator failed at both
>>
>>52912844
Because that's basically removing several factions of foes and enemies in the setting? The Shubs, the Deep Ones, that one Shadow whatever cult, they'd all be deleted because they're all 99% about sex.
>>
>>52913095
I... i have no choice but to agree.

>>52913125
Fashion is a wierd beast, and appearence is in the eyes of the beholder.
>>
File: IMG_0580.png (58KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.png
58KB, 800x400px
>>52912953
Oh right
Here we go again
https://youtu.be/JfHNn9K2WEE
>>
>>52913125
They're meant to conform to japanese beauty standards, so it's easy to see why it wouldn't look attractive to western viewers.
>>
>>52913125
I disagree.

>>52913095
True enough. Also source?
>>
>>52913073
>If I'm think about the same guy, then if he comes back here it won't be long until his detractors chase him off again.
It's Dirge that gets chased off. /jc/ traded Dirge for Blade, so it wouldn't make much sense to run Blade off too.
>>
>>52913095
I actually disagree, because an apron has a purpose in food preparation, whereas the sweater has absolutely no reason to exist other than sluttification, and for me that just makes it hotter.
>>
>>52913175
Medaka Box.
>>
>>52913158
Moon cancer?
>>
>>52913139
And?
There's plenty left over, right. And it just requires a bit of creativity to revise them anyway after the sexy-bits are removed.
Seriously are you going to tell me that if you remove sex and rape from the Deep Ones that's them just nothign left to make a story out of. Lovecraft managed pretty well.

Give the jumpmaker a chance to make the jump, then judge it.
>>
>>52913170
That's retarded and semi-wrong. It's not 'Japanese beauty standards', it's modesty standards, where breasts and stomach are lewd, legs aren't lewd at all, and neither are backs. So it covers all the things that are traditionally obscene while still being lewd as fuck to your actual brain.

They're not for making you more BEAUTIFUL, that's idiotic.
>>
File: 876.jpg (146KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
146KB, 661x661px
>>52913158
Always good to see Airbags still getting work. Am actually happy to see some of those Servants come back though.
>>
>>52913211
>And?
And that kind of setting butchery is just complete nonense? Are you making a jump for the setting or what you want the setting to be?
>>
>>52913200
This anon makes a good point.
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>52913170
Virgin Sweaters appearing in so much are is less about them conforming to Japanese beauty standards, and more because of them being trendy right now. Like those cat bikinis with the cutout in the chest. Some people like them, some people don't, but either way a whole lot of artists are having fun drawing characters wearing them.
>>
>>52913231
>>52913218
Oh, okay.
>>
>>52913218
>Backs and legs aren't lewd

Listen man, while I agree that it doesn't look good, you're wrong in there.
>>
>>52913200
It's the opposite for me. Slutwear is ugly to me, but functional outfits that are lewd because of the situation or manner of wear are hot.
>>
File: Dogger.jpg (81KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
Dogger.jpg
81KB, 960x725px
>>52913170
>They're meant to conform to japanese beauty standards, so it's easy to see why it wouldn't look attractive to western viewers.

Oh cut this weeb crap, That outfit is literally a sweater they cut the back off of and they look terrible
>>
>>52913240
By their modesty standards. Read on to where I point out that they ARE lewd to your actual brain.
>>
>>52913200
I like the opposite, but also if they're cooking food while wearing the apron. Actually, they should just let me cook and give me the apron. They can just be naked somewhere.

I think I might just be hungry, actually.
>>
>>52913249
How's Abyssals going?
>>
>>52913242
And I get a boner from funtional plate armor. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>52913274
>How's Abyssals going?

Wrong reply?

>>52913279
>>52913242

Gold taste
>>
>>52913158
Nice BB confirm
>>
>>52913228
What do you want?
Seriously, it's like your shifting sides just to sabotage this when you aren't even talking to the person interested in making the jump!
Stop complaining and make constructive suggestions or shut up.
You are not adding anything constructive to this and... oh, god I'm trying to reason with a shitposter. I have become the 4chan, apologist of shitpost!
It's pretty obvious you are arguing in bad faith and I'm bred of you and this topic for now. I won't respond to any further posts by you on this and wait eagerly for the jump to be made.
Have fun steaming in your nerd-rage and bile over Cthulhutech in complete impotence. i promise I won't be laughing at you... much.
>>
>>52913260
>I think I might just be hungry, actually.
That is the only possible explanation for your train of thought, man.
Go on, have a sandwich.
You know you want to.

>>52913350
Figured it out buddy.
Good for you.
Now ignore the shitposter and ascend to the ranks of Those Who Are Above It All!!!
>>
>>52913223

Out of curiosity, what did you think of Extella? Was wondering what you had planned for that.
>>
anyone thought of a shoukoku no altair jump? Haven't read it yet but the art looks pretty damn good.
>>
File: Lancer Alter2.jpg (142KB, 850x944px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer Alter2.jpg
142KB, 850x944px
>>52913386
Loved it....but it fell victim to my bad habit of leaving games half done forever. I know the story but I still need to actually play it. Not my fave musou and I do think they're reaaally lacking on the map quantity, as well as having a too busy HUD, but overall it was very enjoyable.

Plans for the jump were to do it after the Extra update, as a sort of...not quite like what Red is doing with MCU2 but a sequel of sorts to Extra. It'd be mostly a scenario in full, with you taking Hakuno's place or the place of the main Servant. For obvious reasons I've not done much work on planning it out but the idea would basically be me trying my hand at making a sort of scenario module that works with the Extra jump and adds on top of it. No idea how it'll turn out but the idea of trying is exciting!
>>
>>52913086
Your abilities remain the same. Kaleiodsticks require magic to use as they're the equivalent of being plugged in, their main function is to recharge the users magic instantly.

>>52913116
Flash Air is an actual thing. All of the examples it's used for are in setting things. It's considered a basic and low level thing in setting but the Ainsworth took it to pretty insane levels.
>>
>>52913386
>>52913470
Well they did confirm Extella2 so take your time
>>
>>52913350
Some things shouldn't be jumps. The problem with your stance is that it comes from a place that innately assumes everything deserves to be a jump.
>>
>>52913495
Some people shouldn't be jumpers. Go away.
>>
>>52913470
I'm confident that you'll prove to be our best scenario maker.
>>
>>52913483
Oh cool-

>require magic
Dang it, there goes that plan. Oh well, thanks for letting me know, BA.
>>
>>52913507
Do you even know what setting we're talking about?
>>
File: yhhj.jpg (32KB, 540x291px) Image search: [Google]
yhhj.jpg
32KB, 540x291px
>>52913486
Oooh! That's even more exciting! Now I've got another game to look forward to. Oh, I really hope they improve some of the problems. ooh or maybe a Fate character action game. That'd be fantastic!

Extra update/Extella's a fair way off so there's no worry for now. Aah, I wish there was more info out.

>>52913511
Hey hey, I appreciate the faith but I've only ever done one till now and that was a page or two long, more of a challenge really. Don't count your golden chickens before they hatch.
>>
>>52913495
That guy you are responding to said he's done and won't reply, so I'll do it for him.
Shut up and stop shitposting.
And stop trying to get the last word and insult someone like a spoilt brat just 'cause you lost an argument.
>>
>>52913622
Thanks, anon.

>>52913507
Thanks, for trying to be helpful, I guess.
>>
>>52913525
Shut up you autistic idiot.
No one cares about your stupid argument.
The guy who wants to make it isn't even here anymore. Even if you could convince us, it still wouldn't matter.
Get a hobby, get a life, get something and stop talking about this stupid shit you are so fixated on.
>>
>>52913575
I think that writing wise, you're the best jumpmaker hands down right now, so if other people can write scenarios, to me it's a foregone conclusion that yours will be the best. I mean if you look at it that's all scenarios are, writing lots of paragraphs and tacking on a prize at the end.
>>
File: Kagetora Nobu Servant Form.png (261KB, 256x438px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Nobu Servant Form.png
261KB, 256x438px
>>52913575
Valeria can I ask you about an interaction? I have http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_King_of_the_Sixth_Heaven from my time as a Servant. Now I was wondering if that would interact with Gilgamesh's Divinity in any way. He's got a B Rank Divinity, after reducing it from his personal reason from an A+, so how would these two interact? Just a thought that cross my mind and I'd like your opinion on it, asked other and they didn't seem to think it would do much at all.
>>
>>52913670
>Even if you could convince us
They've moved the goal posts and outright lied too often for anyone with a brain to take them seriously. They've burnt their bridges. And considering they've closed off any reasonable means to address their concerns, their insincerity is pretty obvious.

I'd recommend we stop feeding the troll even with just 'shut up's and move to something else.
>>
>>52913470

Sounds cool. Holy shit, stop making me need to companion Artoria, I don't have the CP for her.
>>
File: zZg4zFq.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zZg4zFq.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>52913705
Haha, well, with praise like that I'd hate to disappoint. I'll have to try my best to make it good for ya.
>>
>>52913483
>the Ainsworth took it to pretty insane levels
Are we sure Shirou isn't related to them? Because that sounds exactly like what he did with projection.
>>
>>52909341
Yo Mardukth. Sorry if you have already answered this, but I've been away.

If I take Sorcerous Anima as a Casteless, and then decide to become a No Moon post-jump, would the perk start to work all the time? Or, would it still need to be the right time of the month?
>>
File: Saber29.jpg (440KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Saber29.jpg
440KB, 850x1202px
>>52913712
Uh, it'd be stronger against him because he has a higher Divinity but not as strong as if it was at his A+ level? It seems fairly straightforward as to how they'd interact, it acting as a strong attack because he has fairly high divinity ranks, but I can't see any special interactions between them.

>>52913719
Arturia really is just the coolest isn't she?
>>
>>52913495
>Some things shouldn't be jumps. The problem with your stance is that it comes from a place that innately assumes everything deserves to be a jump.

Who gets to decide? Let people make jumps for setting they want to make jumps for

In regards to a free drawback to remove all the stuff you don't like then what's the point of even making jumps for actual settings if you're just picking and choosing what's in the jump? I guess we should only make OC jumps from now on.

With Infernals it was understandable because even the Devs hated the first two chapters and basically told people to ignore most of what was in it.

Or are you complaining because you're one of those autists that has to take every single jump? If you don't like it then don't jump it. People like that are the whole reason why Black Crusade is getting an Imperial option even though it makes no fucking sense.
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>52913781
So... how would you suggest I run that if it ever came up. Do I treat it as if it's a B Rank attack or what? At first I thought it was a debuff, with the chance to erase beings with A+ (or beyond) Divinity but this has me questioning it. I fear I may have thought I understood what it does but it has turned out to be another thing.
>>
File: IMG_1032.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>52913470

>that big tittied Lancer Alter

Goddamn it Val. I already have one Saberface companion, I don't need another.
>>
>>52913906
Seems a bit excessive to me. Everyone's got a different threshold for the supernormal stimulus, and that one is way past mine.
>>
File: ITSSABERTIME.png (810KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ITSSABERTIME.png
810KB, 1000x1000px
>>52913906
whose your current saberface? there are a bunch.
>>
File: Lancer6.jpg (247KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer6.jpg
247KB, 750x1000px
>>52913865
What are you talking about with that erase stuff? It's a Reality Marble that is filled with scorching heat that gets hotter the more divinity/mystery the enemy has while getting weaker the less someone has. For non divine enemies, it's just kinda warm. For demigods or other high divine enemies, it's a scorching hell hole that can burn even Servants. Not to say it will, exceptionally tough ones like Herc probably survive even with high divine ranks, just that it becomes stronger the higher those ranks get.

>>52913906
Ohohoho. There's no end to the Seibah armada.

>>52913935
Though this is a recurring problem. Lancer Arturia, Alter or not, often verges very deep into the huge sizes in canon and fan art.
>>
>>52913622
It's now shitposter to point out how sexually overblown a setting is and thus why it shouldn't be a jump?

I think your ideas of shitposting have eroded into nonsense.

>>52913785
The community does. Same why they decided porn shouldn't be made into jumps etc. Your laisseze faire attitude ignores how several things have already been stonewalled, and for reasons mostly consistent from the start.
>>
>>52913670
Don't pull that with me when someone went through and replied to half of my posts to restart the argument.
>>
>>52913785
>I guess we should only make OC jumps from now on.
OC is precisely the reason why people shit on Dirge's jumps though.
>>
>>52913953
>Though this is a recurring problem. Lancer Arturia, Alter or not, often verges very deep into the huge sizes in canon and fan art.
Pic related there actually isn't as bad, those are more in proportion to her torso.
>>
>>52913732
You've been acting weird lately. Way nicer and more friendly the past few months.

I can see only two explanations for this:

1. You've been kidnapped and replaced by a bodysnatcher.

Or

2. You've been getting the D.
>>
>>52912108
I'm the anon you were talking too not him. But I would point out >>52909472

>Again, I'm not worried about some asshole jumping casting monster rape auras on people. I'm worried about it happening to jumpers.

You were blase about the rape and sex until I proved your rape auras did not exist. Then you switched to making this about people instead of jumpers.

I've checked burning, and no it isn't there either. The only thing it could be is some of the psychic powers could be used as empathy control and mc, but that's fucking nothing new to psychic powers, and they all have will saves.

And another thing as far as the Horned Ones go you were arguing they were a lot of them? Nope. The whole point of the adventure is stopping cultists from summoning them and Momma Shubb, its only if the PC's fail do Horned Ones start making an army. Which is going to get wiped out by the Migou anyway.

And I could point out plenty of adventures where you can make a difference, but I think its pretty clear you are cherry picking at this point in lue of having your rape aura.

Let it go Anon, nobody really cares and even if you convince Anon to not make the jump, I probably would later anyways.
>>
>>52913966
It's shitposting to have it acknowledged and then to pointless block a resonable addessing of the concern for no actual reason.

Also, would you give it a rest.

Your petty ego trip is exausting.

>>52913983
I'll just take your word for that, shall I?
Or would you be so kind as to actually provide proof of what post you are claiming is yours. Are are you afraid the real poster will take umbrage and out you as a liar.
Also, I'll pull what I want with you. You are on 4chan, grow some spine.
>>
>>52913785
>People like that are the whole reason why Black Crusade is getting an Imperial option even though it makes no fucking sense.
So it's a crime to have an option that's not a trap?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52913953
>What are you talking about with that erase stuff?
I was thrown off the the line
> it is something that displays great power against those with high Divinity and Mystery, making it difficult for such Servants to even continue existing while in the space, and displays little power against those with low Divinity and Mystery.

>It's a Reality Marble that is filled with scorching heat that gets hotter the more divinity/mystery the enemy has while getting weaker the less someone has. For non divine enemies, it's just kinda warm. For demigods or other high divine enemies, it's a scorching hell hole that can burn even Servants. Not to say it will, exceptionally tough ones like Herc probably survive even with high divine ranks, just that it becomes stronger the higher those ranks get.
Alright then. So because of the range of the Rank E-Ex I'm guessing it scales equally? Like B to B and B+ to B+, stuff like that?
>>
>>52914026
If by "the D" you mean "the Delicious human organ meats". I think she's just not suffering from nutritional deficiencies anymore.
>>
File: Lancer5.jpg (258KB, 850x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer5.jpg
258KB, 850x1116px
>>52914003
Oh, yeah, there are some good ones. It's just a hard balance to strike, particularly as 'too far' is pretty subjective to the individual.

>>52914026
Ufufufu. I'm much too badass to be kidnapped.
>>
>>52913966
>how sexually overblown a setting is
It's shitposting to argue that if a setting has a few author fetish inserts that can be easily ignored, that a jump shouldn't be made out of it.
Now, you can argue that if you take the fetish shit out of the setting, it ceases to have any compelling elements, it shouldn't be adapted into a jump. Nobody is disagreeing there.
But there seems to be a great deal of disagreement over whether that is the case in this situation.

I just read through the quick start rules and found a single sentence that's even vaguely sexual. Four words, in 43 pages of rules and adventure and setting description. I'm working through the core rules now.
>>
>>52914045
>even if you convince Anon to not make the jump, I probably would later anyways.
Yes, please.
You obviously have a good grasp of the setting. If either you or the other anon made it, I would not complain at all.
Thank you.

>>52914046
I stopped respondng to them for a reason anon. They won't listen unless you beat the twit over the head with actual facts, like the above anon.

Also, pretty sure they are samefaggin' and are actually just one person with a dislike for the setting.
>>
>>52914065
Look at that sexy breastplate and half tassets.
>>
>>52914046
Why are you automatically assuming your solution is reasonable to everyone? I already explained to you why a no-lewd drawback doesn't work as far as I'm concerned. This same shit came up with CoC before.

>proof
See >>52912672 and a few other posts by him restarting the argument an hour later.

>>52914089
>A few
Did you ignore all the things I quoted here completely? You're severely underplaying it.
>>
File: Lancer3.jpg (109KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer3.jpg
109KB, 850x450px
>>52914055
No, it seems to actually have a point where it gets dramatically weaker. I'd say that against E rank Divinity, it'd be hot but not damaging. D rank gets to the constant scalding/bad burns, C rank gets into magical fire levels of hurt, B is where you start seeing Servant level damage and at A or A+ you'd be scorching anyone short of Herc to death in a few minutes, even with good protection (Though obviously stuff specifically for heat still helps a lot).

>>52914114
The fucking tassets are so cool. Lancer Arturia when she's not being used for fanservice is just awesome in general.
>>
File: Crona 4.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 4.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>52914114
You should see the helmet too, it's fucking bad ass. Really ties together a regal lion image.
>>
>>52913946

Just the regular Lancer Arturia. I got her in Fate/Zero.

Along with Berseker Raikou from Stay Night and I feel I've reached an appropriate level of Nasu mammaries.
>>
>>52914045
>The whole point of the adventure is stopping cultists from summoning them
This is untrue. Summoning MORE maybe, but the description in their section talks up how the cults interact with them and the social order. They're already there.
>>
>>52914128
>Did you ignore all the things I quoted here completely? You're severely underplaying it.
I'm looking for myself, and noting down every instance I find. I'm not going to take you at your word that the few things you posted make up an overwhelming portion of the setting, since that doesn't jive with what I've read so far.
>>
>>52914145
>>52914146
Aye, that's a good outfit. Guess being the Once and Future King comes with a dedicated stylist.
>>
File: Raksi.png (2MB, 1585x898px) Image search: [Google]
Raksi.png
2MB, 1585x898px
>>52913761
I don't think I've answered that yet, no...

Anyway, it'd start to work all the time. The only reason it doesn't normally do so for Casteless is because they only have access to No Moon anima stuff at the right time of the month.
>>
>>52914065
>I'm much too badass to be kidnapped.
That's only answering one question
>>
>>52914170
You're going to tell me about the Tager section or something, I imagine.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52914145
Okay then. Where are you getting the information from? Is this something that happens in one of the games which haven't made it west yet? Because I can't seem to find many references.
>>
>>52914186
Mmm, look at that delicious baby.
>>
File: nyuu.jpg (187KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
nyuu.jpg
187KB, 850x1190px
>>52914191
So I did~

>>52914213
Made it up. It tells you how it works, stronger for higher ranks, weaker for lower ranks, and says low ranks only feel a tad hot. So I made up a bunch of examples so you knew what I thought it was at each rank based on the available info.
>>
>>52914186
What do they plan to do to that baby?
Use it as a battery?
>>
>>52914279
Raksi loves veal.
>>
Good way to make stands for me and my companions with The Arrowhead?
>>
>>52914186
Thanks!

>>52914222
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back ribs.
>>
>>52914298
Remove these jumps right now.
We can't have this sort of moral degeneracy in Jumpchain.
>>
>>52914222

Don't worry - Raksi's always happy to share!

>>52914279

Just eat it alive. Raksi's kindof a basic bitch when it comes to the torments and wonders of madness and depravity.

It's Ma-Ha-Suchi who has the rape camps.
>>
>>52914299
Just stab them with the arrowhead.

If you want to make a stand in actuality, just make it yourself.
>>
>>52914222
>>52914279
>>52914304
>>52914298

You guys remind me of that Red Jelly item from Bloodborne. Please don't eat the baby, fat bastard.
>>
>>52914128
It has proven to reasonable to every one else but you.

>far as I'm concerned
You aren't queen of jumpchain, sweetie, no one cares about your opinion as far as any one else is are concerned you are spouting hot air.

>This same shit came up with CoC before.
Nice attempt to conflate a genuinely lewd property with an rpg with a handful of lewd elements.
Congrats, you aren't an idiot, it's just that you think we are idiots.

>>52914128
You are either a fool or knave. In either case, please leave and don't come back.

>>52914298
>>52914304
Ugh, I am both disgusted and hungry at the same time!
Why anons, why?

>>52914331
Don't you know, handholding can happen in any jump!
They must all be banned for ~lewdness~!!!
>>
>>52910553
I claimed it a little while ago, but I expected season 2 to answer a lot more questions than it did. I still want to work on it, but it won't be until after season 3 is finished. Questions need to be answered and I'd rather not do a massive update after the fact if it can be avoided.

Sorry for the late response. My work schedule is wonky lately.
>>
File: Small Crona 4.jpg (14KB, 263x321px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 4.jpg
14KB, 263x321px
>>52914350
Forgot my damn picture again. I'm sorry if I start slipping, I'm a bit tired.
>>
>>52914336
So then make her wat herself and rape goat man to death with a MAGMA KRAKEN?
>>
>>52914352
>to every one
Nobody has even commented on it.
>>
File: oh-shi.gif (5MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh-shi.gif
5MB, 480x360px
>>52914247
Okay then thanks for the information. Though I thought from the line "No, it seems to actually have a point where it gets dramatically weaker." that it might've had more showings in some source I didn't have access to. I think I'll look into this skill it references to see what it does, though there seems to be scale-limit in the Noble Phantasm that isn't in the skill as you noted.

Thanks again Val sorry for the badgering. Here have a badger.
>>
>>52914374
Eat*! Eat herself.
>>
>>52911416
Surprise, surprise, you are not being truefull here too.

The adventure is a campaign setup, having you deal with a mystic who does said stuff to girls and getting the mob boss involved in the sex trade after you as a set off of more adventures. And you can save the girls at the house, its just the club has moved out shop and the mob boss is getting pissed at you.

The entire point is setting more adventures against the sex trade.
>>
File: 1388462082058.png (2MB, 1289x925px) Image search: [Google]
1388462082058.png
2MB, 1289x925px
>>52914336
>Everyone says Solars are bad.
>Lunars are basically doing all the same shit just with more bestiality.
>>
Look Warhammer both Fantasy and 40K have Slannesh. Exalted has sex stuff. Lets ban both of those settings right fucking now.

God I wish there was another Jumpchain community out there that nots this autistic. SB is too focused on power wanking and is even more restrictive when it comes to jumps. QQ's is tiny though they've made two knew jumps recently.

>>52914050
>So it's a crime to have an option that's not a trap?
Its not a trap option since Red said that she was planning on stating in the jump that through Jump fiat your soul will be protected from chaos corruption.
>>
File: Lancer2.jpg (194KB, 850x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer2.jpg
194KB, 850x1310px
>>52914385
No worries. The scale limit in the other one is because that one is based on age, not a limited amount of divinity rankings. You can't be more then a full god, so it tops out there. The other one just keeps growing without limit.
>>
>>52911549
>I mean, I guess, but in the episodes I've seen she hasn't yet shown any particular interest in Marco beyond that of a friend.
You should really watch Season 2.
>>
>>52914412
You didn't contradict anything I said. It's fiated that they get away with it. You just claim it's a 'set up for further adventures', but even if so, that doesn't change that it's designed entirely to accomplish nothing and let the villains get away scott free no matter the PC's actions. There's no agency here.
>>
>>52914463
>Slannesh
The deity whose sexual weirdness they never really talk about or show?
>>
>>52914485
>You didn't contradict anything I said. It's fiated that they get away with it. You just claim it's a 'set up for further adventures', but even if so, that doesn't change that it's designed entirely to accomplish nothing and let the villains get away scott free no matter the PC's actions. There's no agency here.
Are you fucking serious? This is what you're complaining about.
>>
>>52914463
You know, if more people like you who are into lewd went to QQ, they wouldn't be so tiny.
>>
>>52914485
Are you complaining about fetish shit, or poorly written adventure modules?
>>
>>52914463
I find that very hard to believe, every single 40k jump we've had so far has had Chaos as the trap option, and now someone is making a jump that throws you into the bullshit of Chaos itself. Please post proof.
>>
>>52914475
Reminder that Season 3 will be suffering for everyone besides Toffee, and that he's going to win, again.
>>
>>52914463
>New jumps
Really? Which ones?
>>
>>52914512
>You know, if more people like you who are into lewd went to QQ, they wouldn't be so tiny.
I am there but I haven't made any jumps and the jump I'm sort of working on is for a SFW setting.
>>
>>52914510
>>52914516
Not the main complaint, no, but it IS the part of my post you singled out to complain about, and so I responded to discuss that. They really railroad you. Is that one of the reasons I think it shouldn't be a jump? No. That's an independent critique.
>>
>>52914336
To be fair, Raksi doesn't need the rape camps, she's personally fucked enough gorillas that there's a stable breeding population of ape-men now.
>>
>>52914169
Don't quote one part of my argument and run from the rest. And yes the whole point is that they don't have enough for their army without completing the ritual.
>>
I have a question for Pokemon. I rolled Orre, and I wanted to ask, is it REALLY as bad as people make it out to be?
>>
>>52914532
That seems unlikely.
>>
>>52914380
No some people did, positively and those who didn't say anyting were naturally okay enough with it to not say anything. Anyone who cared to object did, that being you.
You are all alone here.

See.
>>52909334 original proposition
>>52909379
>>52909405
>>52912672
>>52912839
for people either approving of a drawback or s fiat equivalent choice.

I am putting way too much effort into addressing a shitposter.

>>52914539
So what your saying is, that you'll take whatever position is the most contrary and likely to further pointless arguments?
And you claim you aren't shitposting?
>>
>>52914542
Hey, that's racism.

There's baboonmen and chimpmen too, IIRC.
>>
>>52914462

Pretty much.

The Big Three surviving First Age Lunars are:

Raksi: Cannibal, likes to make people eat babies as "day one" of earning a library pass. Also permanently 16, with "Appearance 7 (Sexual +2)" - where a "5" is "Helen of Troy".

Ma-Ha-Suchi: Beastmen rape camps, etc, etc. Looks like Baphomet, does Baphomet things. Might be Baphomet?

Leviathan: Literally Whale Hitler.
>>
>>52914485
Except the main villain of the piece gets killed either in the safe house or the BBEG. You are complaining about a adventure set up for bigger adventures and bitching you didn't stop the BBEG mob boss in one sitting.
>>
>>52914566
It's a giant desert with little law enforcement. It's not great.

However, keep in mind it's still Pokemon. So it's probably better than the worst case scenario.

tldr: fanwank something
>>
>>52914585
Yeah, I just omitted them because "fucked a bunch of gorillas" flowed better than "fucked a bunch of gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutans".

>>52914585
Don't forget Lilith, who's thing is that she's all crazy yandere for the reincarnation of her abusive ex-husband.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52914465
Okay yeah it looks like the fire would be pretty bad as like with Tenka Fubu - Innovation it grants modifiers in relation to their Divinty or Mystery Rank. So yay boosted stats whilst Gilgamesh has to deal with being on fire! This along with high fire-saturation forms of Three Thousand Worlds might surprise the golden prick, if I ever have to fight him.
>>
>>52914526
>I find that very hard to believe, every single 40k jump we've had so far has had Chaos as the trap option, and now someone is making a jump that throws you into the bullshit of Chaos itself. Please post proof.
Well I am actually busy right now but in like 2 hours I will go through the archive and look for Red's post.

>>52914534
>Really? Which ones?
Doshinji highschool and Sengoku Rance. And someone is currently working on a Fantasy Hentai jump and a Modern Hentai jump.
>>
>>52914585
At least Tamuz is okay. Pretty sure he hasn't committed any major atrocities.
>>
>>52914556
I think it's really tedious when people insist everything be replied to. Sometimes you didn't make an arguable point or it's basically a tangent, but there's always someone who wants every angle examined thoroughly even when it doesn't add anything.

>You were blase about the rape and sex.
No I wasn't. My initial complaint included them. I focused on the aura because it was the most egregious thing I remembered, and again, I admitted I was wrong about it.

>I checked Burning.
Okay. I already said I didn't think it would be there. I already say mind control in one of the other books, and thought it was too typical of psychic powers to complain about.

>Horned ones.
I addressed it the post you're replying to. I also should mention that this adventure says they get away to do the ritual somewhere else later, basically.

>Plenty of adventures where you can make a difference.
Tangent to a tangent. The railroading isn't a main point, and thus countering it is an irrelevant side conversation.

Satisfied?

>>52914576
No, I'm saying that said complaint isn't part of why it shouldn't be a jump, just something I noticed as a negative to the setting. You really love lying and putting words in my mouth. I could say Tagers are underpowered and you'd say I was retarded for saying the setting should be banned because of Tagers. Not everything is connected to the main argument. This is not an essay and you're not an english professor.
>>
>>52914463
>God I wish there was another Jumpchain community out there that nots this autistic
I mean if you could convince most people to go onto another forum that'd be one thing but cyoas are already niche enough that jumpchain would have a hard time catching on.

Not to mention if you even suggest migration the oldfags will REEEEE about how we'll lose all the new jumpmakers and buildfags we've been getting.
>>
>>52914622
Got a link?
>>
File: Crona 7.png (372KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 7.png
372KB, 853x480px
>>52914566
It's really that bad. Most of the region is a post-apocalyptic wasteland with lots of ruins and a few towns doing okay. There's not really a stable native Pokemon population and you're not the protagonist of the Gamecube Games so you don't have a snatch machine or anything to steal them from baddies, making it really hard to add to your team. The only lush, nice place in the region is off on the west edge and the only thing you can find there is a small lab for some reason. Orre sucks for adventure outside the games it appears in, and even then. . .

Just do yourself a favor and take a boat somewhere else.
>>
File: 1399573232851.jpg (87KB, 560x574px) Image search: [Google]
1399573232851.jpg
87KB, 560x574px
>>52914576
>those who didn't say anyting were naturally okay enough with it to not say anything
This is... a really, really stupid position to take. People might be ignoring you because they think the argument is too mean, they might not be here right now, or they might think both of you are retarded and not worth it.
>>
>>52914585
Also Lilith, who's so fucked up that centuries of exposure to what's basically the Warp has actually improved her condition.
>>
>>52914576
>See
First and third post are the maker. Second is someone against the drawback, wants like a fucking post in the thread to the same, which you know is going to be ignored and forgotten. Fourth is you. Fifth supports like the opposite of what you want.
>>
>>52914634
He just hates women because his Solar mate was a massive yandere.
>>
>>52914569
>>52914532
I really hope that he doesn't ends like Bill. Too powerful that he has to be defeated in a really retarded way.

>>52914569
Do we really need to wait for S3 to get a jump? I want it now.
>>
File: Lore Book.jpg (81KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lore Book.jpg
81KB, 336x500px
>>52914569
At the very least, he'll be getting his original body back. Besides that, though, you have to keep in mind that Toffee will most likely be raising another army to invade Mewni and finish what he started the last time he attacked. Moon and Star will be on the run, with the Queen trying to train her daughter in order to face Toffee. From what rumors there are about the Season 3 intro that was shown off at a premier a few days ago, Marco will be assembling a group of friends to try and find/rescue Star, meaning that they'll wind up in the middle of the upcoming war.

Also, Yoro, you said you were thinking of making a Star vs jump, right? In that case, you might want to get pic related, since it gives a lot of info on the world of Star vs the Forces of Evil, aside from having fun, goofy stuff in it as well. For example, it revealed that the Underworld is actually right below the Mewman kingdom, and Tom's family, the Lucitors, are close allies of the Butterfly family. So you might want to grab that.
>>
File: 1475368613218.png (126KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475368613218.png
126KB, 650x650px
>>52914730
>Spoiler
If you want it done right, then yes.
>>
>>52914576
Continuing on this >>52914663 anon's point.

Maybe people don't argue with you, for the same reason people don't play chess against a pigeon? The pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like they were victorious, all while others look on wondering why you even bothered.
>>
File: IMG_0856.png (2MB, 1920x2059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.png
2MB, 1920x2059px
>>52914585
That reminds me. What benefit would a Lunar get by having kids with Dragonblooded? Would they be fucked up half-beast with possibility of them exalting into a Dragonblood?

>>52914706
How do Lunars see Baby Solars? Like the same person as before?
>>
>>52914585
>Literally Whale Hitler

...Like, a whale supremacist, or...?
>>
>>52914663
But that's not the point. This is 4chan, where the impression is the only thing that matters. Their own reasons for why they didn't speak up doesn't matter, only the consequence of not speaking up does. Any attempt to justify not speaking up afterwards is pointless because the consequence would have already happened.

Effectively, the people who didn't say anything are naturally okay enough with the stance, because they didn't feel like they needed to participate.
>>
>>52914638
>No I wasn't. My initial complaint included them. I focused on the aura because it was the most egregious thing I remembered, and again, I admitted I was wrong about it.

Again, you said it right here. >>52909472
>Again, I'm not worried about some asshole jumping casting monster rape auras on people. I'm worried about it happening to jumpers.

You did NOT give a damn about people getting raped until after the auto-preg rape aura was disproved.

>I addressed it the post you're replying to. I also should mention that this adventure says they get away to do the ritual somewhere else later, basically.

Not only is this blatantly not true. here:

>To be clear, this is the ending we will be assuming occurred for our continuing development of the CthulhuTech metaplot. If your Characters failed to stop the Children of Chaos, then read on for possible ways to continue with this important change.

It's canon your character's stopped the ritual and it never happened.
>>
>>52914585
The funny part about Ma-Ha Suchi is that he's basically doing all this because deep down he's an angsty bishonen. Seriously, that's why he never uses his human form, because it's this effete dandy that's he's embarrassed by. The whole evil savage warlord thing is just a tantrum because the Dragonblooded killed this guy he had a crush on back in the First Age. So he's decided "whelp, fuck it, civilization is clearly a failed product, gonna go make a creepy rape cave and raise an army of sub-humans". All because a guy who wasn't even into him died.

>>52914780
Yes. He has created Whale Nazi Germany at the bottom of the sea and goes around exterminating those who would corrupt the purity of the whale-man master race.
>>
File: shutupandtakemymoney.gif (1MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
shutupandtakemymoney.gif
1MB, 636x357px
>>52914761
I'll keep an eye out for it. I don't have a ton of disposable income at the moment, but I'll definitely grab it before I start writing the Jump.

Thanks for pointing it out to me though. I never know when those kinds of books actually have relevant information in them or if they're just cheap money grabs.
>>
>>52914805
>Effectively, the people who didn't say anything are naturally okay enough with the stance, because they didn't feel like they needed to participate.
Or this entire argument is too retarded to participate in and some people don't give a shit. That doesn't mean we're okay with you, it means we want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>52914768
>That reminds me. What benefit would a Lunar get by having kids with Dragonblooded? Would they be fucked up half-beast with possibility of them exalting into a Dragonblood?
Beastmen can Exalt, so yes.

Though Lunars don't have to get Beastmen kids, they can also just have normal Half-Caste.

>How do Lunars see Baby Solars? Like the same person as before?
New person, but reincarnation. So there can be lingering feelings.

>>52914780
He has basically a concentration camp of the descendants of Dragon-Blooded.
>>
>>52914805
Silence isn't consent, senpai.
>>
>>52914768
The children of a Dragonblooded and a Celestial Exalted don't inherit the potential for Terrestrial Exaltation. The best they get is to be a Half-Caste of their Celestial parent's type if said parent had high enough Essence.

As for how they see the new Solar, depends on the Lunar in question. Some try to transfer the old relationship, others see it as a chance for a fresh start, others want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>52914805
Most people are prone to waiting for someone to actually put up before they tell them it's not going to fly, because of the precedent of really annoying arguments from people like you that don't result in a jump regardless.
>>
>>52914638
>I think it's really tedious
Than stop perpetuating an argument where you are clearly either wrong or stating a personal opinion for the nth time which we are already obviously going to disregard.
Honestly, you’re just being self-indulgent right now.

>>52914638
>You really love lying and putting words in my mouth
Proof, or Shut up. You can't accuse people this lazily. Or would you like for me to point out all the times you've lied? Hypocrite.

>>52914638
>This is not an essay and you're not an English professor.
Is this bringing forth some painful memories of your other failures in life? I imagine you have quite a few.

Just accept with grace the facts of the matter. You have lied, exaggerated, falsely accused, acted hypocritically and furthered a pointless argument all for your own ego.

Your opinion doesn't matter, has been aired extensively and has moved no-one. There is no point continuing beyond pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

>>52914691
>Fourth is you.
Making some assumptions there, anon.

>First... post are the maker.
Yes, I know. I labelled it as such. Are you unable to see the words right next to it?

Also, regarding some of the others, learn to read:
>for people either approving of a drawback or s fiat equivalent choice.
>fiat equivalent choice.

>>52914767
Its fine to admit that you're samefagg', man, I won't hold it against you.
You must be as tied of your own stupidity as I am, to be using old tired and stupid insults like that.
Especially since you seem blind to your own hypocrisy and the fact that by your own behaviour and how you've treated others makes you the pigeon.
>>
>>52914859
In law it can be.
>>
>>52914829
No problemo, Yoro. Yeah, it has some interesting stuff, including the name of Toffee and Rasticore's race/kingdom.
>>
>>52914883
Not in American law at least.
>>
>>52914840
And yet it results in jumps getting onto the drive because everyone overlooks it and no one bothers giving it a read. And then it's only dozens of threads later that some guy brings up its flaws and people harp on each other about why they accepted it without reading it.
>>
>>52914895
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>52914691
>Fifth supports like the opposite of what you want.
That was me, and I support the same end result, but through a more elegant (in my opinion) means.
25 Pages into the core rules, and still no weird sex shit, by the way.
>>
>>52914898
Nah. Read >>52914862 .

Those people are more likely to come up if he/you actually makes a PDF.
>>
>>52914916
Yes, there was a big thing about it a while ago.
>>
>>52914935
Oh, okay. Maybe a European thing.
I wish I could remember where I heard it from, and the context. Damn, my memory.
>>
>>52914919
Thank you for taking the time and effort.
>>
>>52914829
If you do kindle its ten dollars on amazon.
>>
>>52914815
I said my issue wasn't the jumper casting rape auras on people, hello?
>>
>>52914638
>This is not an essay and you're not an english professor.
I recognise you! You're the guy who brings up his education whever someone puts you on the ropes in an argument, as if your better educated than even half of us.
Hey, how've you been. I've always found you really funny in your intellectual insecurity.
So, what you been doin'...
*sees shitposting*
Heh, anyway. Hope you've been good, I've got things to do, so... bye.
*runs away from pile of shit*
>>
>>52915005
Just stop. you've been dissected and figured out. Stop trying and be quiet.
If you don't like the setting then ignore it.
If you don't like the jump ignore it.
If you don't want to be here when we are discussing it, then leave.
You are under no obligation to bore us to death with your opinion.
>>
>>52914145
>Implying something that cool is not fanservice.

>>52914642
Here you go, anon.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/page-184#post-1203824
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/page-188#post-1220212
>>
>>52914867
>Somebody says they think you're annoying too.
>fuk u samefag
Do you want people not to agree with you or something?
>>
>>52915005
First off no you did not so don't blame me if you can't spell right.

Second why care about sex and rape in setting if you don't care if jumpers sex and rape settings?

>Yes, I am implying a jumper could sex and rape an entire setting.
>>
>>52914867
Most of this post is just a rant.

>Fiat equivalent choice
The problem there is one wants an equivalent that'll be toothless, and the other would argue with you regardless from the other direction.
>>
File: Doubt I'm same fagging.png (10KB, 1611x129px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt I'm same fagging.png
10KB, 1611x129px
>>52914867
>Its fine to admit that you're samefagg', man, I won't hold it against you.
>>
>>52914920
So basically you're going to end up denying that we have any problems by saying that we should only post when we have a PDF ready. Should we go the path of cyoag and just repost old jumps now?
>>
>>52914919
Isn't your solution basically saying the jump should differ from canon UNLESS you take a drawback? I think that one makes even less sense than the opposite.
>>
>>52915081
>We
What's with this 'we' thing? Are you in a team with the guy saying he was making it?
>>
>>52915038
'Just ignore it' has never been a thing for these lewd settings.

>>52915064
>No you didn't
Did you think 'jumping' referred to something else and wasn't just a case error?
>>
>>52915058
I am a bit masochistic like that.
I particularlly like to accuse someone of something I am actually doing.
I also like to be ironic and say the opposite of what I mean to try and get certain samefagger to realise that they are fooling no one with their throwaway remarks.

>>52915070
>Rant
Therefore you can completely discount all that content like a coward. You really are a pigeon. That's hilarious and ironic when it was you who tried to call me one.
You're such a clown. Thanks I needed that laugh.

>>52915071
Nice try, don't worry I already forgave you.

>>52915123
>'Just ignore it' doesn't let me shitpost and claim something is lewd., despite repeated evidence being provided to explain that it is not generally lewd anymore than any other adult setting and that it can easily be cropped removing all need for drama. But I don't want to agree with someone else. It must be on my terms or nothing. No matter how stupid. I want you to agree with me so bad. Love me, agree with me and I will be your slave!
>>
>>52915123
With you? Who knows. For all I know it is a spelling error and you are trying to cover your own ass. You haven't garnered a lot of trust to be honest.
>>
>>52915094
It's a nod to the authors' inability to control themselves, not done for the preservation of canon. The setting doesn't differ much either way, the drawback makes explicit to those unfamiliar with the setting that the writers tended to insert the kind of shit that is purposefully left out of jumps, and gives them an option to visit a squickier setting.
So yes, the jump's default state should differ from canon. It shouldn't include a bunch of stupid fetish shit. This has been the solution for every other jump setting with weird fetish shit the authors couldn't help but include - like Exalted, WH40K, D&D, etc.
>>
>>52915102
It's a meme, he's probably the same anon that got salty because we btfo'd Dirge with Kingsglaive. He complained that others were shitposting with their criticism which led to the jump getting fixed.
>>
>>52914611 >>52914465 >>52914385 >>52914247 >>52914213 >>52914145 >>52914213 >>52914055 >>52913953 >>52913865 >>52913781 >>52913712
So this got me looking around and I found this for ya, Gaunlet. https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3vg98q/grand_order_whowouldwin_thread_oda_nobunaga_vs/?st=j1zenfh3&sh=c687eea3
It's a Reddit so take it with a heap of salt but there are some interesting facts being tossed around.
>>
>>52915233
Home from school?
>>
>>52915250
To be fair, we already have a shitposter arbitrarily deciding things they don't like must be lewd. He can't muck up things much when they are already dirty.

One idiot, two idiots, three idiots.
Same of sameness, at this point.
>>
>>52915228
Even when we're talking about Shub cultists? How far does this extend? I know you'd exclude the nazi rape machine, but would that extend to the Nazzari's frequent nudity and distaste for monogamy? All the weird sexual exposure in their culture, like how their kids apparently start fucking at ten? How much is being cut out?
>>
>>52915301
Some people are so sheltered that handholding and knitting is lewd to them. It's childish and immature and I'd thought we were better than that.

Pft.

No I didn't. All hail 4chan!!!
>>
File: Low quality bait.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Low quality bait.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>52915220
>Nice try, don't worry I already forgave you.
>>
>>52915329
I don't know how prominently those feature in teh setting, since I've been arguing with you, and only gotten to page 31 of the Core Rules.
>>
>>52915349
There's basically zero handholding going on in this setting. Romance is basically dead.

>>52915367
My point is that a lot of it is basic to how people and the setting functions. Removing it would alter their society too, it's not just taking out the monsters.
>>
>>52915250
Yeah man just got back from a field trip, it was pretty great.
>>
>>52915360
You don't fish, do you?
Can't even recognise bait.
Git gud, son and learn your stuff before you embarass yourself again.
Also, don't spit in the face of those who forgive you, they are rare enough in this life and you being you, you'll need a lot of forgiveness.
>>
>>52915396
>My point is that a lot of it is basic to how people and the setting functions. Removing it would alter their society too, it's not just taking out the monsters.
And I'm not going to take you at your word, which is why I'm reading through it myself.
>>
>>52915409
Back handed forgiveness to make yourself feel superior and your opponents appear to be in the wrong is bait anon.

Clearly you don't understand how people act when you "Forgive" someone for doing something completely correct and unobjectionable.
>>
>>52912956
Probably? I think Try takes place seven or so years after GBF.
Not sure why you would want to though. Fumina would be the only thing salvageable from that shit show, but
>SD
>>
>>52915250
I don't know how you can call it shitposting when it was valid criticism and the jumpmaker accepted it.
>>
>>52915396
Removing sex would alter our culture too, you know. And our culture is reflected in other jumps. So, the logic of what your position would indicate is that if there is any sexuality, perhaps beyond a point that you decide, then the jump must be banned or not made.

How's that power trip going for you?

>>52915416
You are wise.

>>52915451
~sigh~ Fine, fine. If that's what you want. I un-forgive you. You are an unrepentant swine and scum of the earth, just as i thought before forgiving you. Happy?
I forgive you for making me un-forgive you, anon. i know it's not your fault. You're just having a bad day.

>completely correct and unobjectionable.
Don't wank yourself too hard, lad, it'll drop off.
>>
>>52915451
Not him, but can you stop same-fagging? Or if you're not, you're at least starting to get as annoying as they are, prolonging a pointless argument for no reason.
>>
>>52915396
And how does that apply to real life? Considering the same could be said of our and other real life cultures, yet you can have a jump with NONE of that in it.

You know what, I'm done, this is just giving you yous as it is. CT is now on the List. If you do manage to scare off anon I will probably get to it eventually. Your only saving grace is that I have a ton of shit I want to do first so its possible I never get to it. But I'm done arguing about it. Its clear you just don't want the jump and refuse to actual discuss the matter. Which is why you refuse to accept the idea of a compromise, or actually admit your bs.
>>
>>52915528
Alright, I'll stop arguing with the pseudo-intellectual.
>>
File: Black Crusade.png (8KB, 765x139px) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusade.png
8KB, 765x139px
>>52914526
>I find that very hard to believe, every single 40k jump we've had so far has had Chaos as the trap option, and now someone is making a jump that throws you into the bullshit of Chaos itself. Please post proof.
>>
>>52913483
I suggest you space out the King of Heroes drawback some more. Like so.

>The process by which the Ainsworth create class cards require them to crush the wills and personalities of the heroic spirits they personify. The attempt to create a class card of Gilgamesh went horribly wrong and caused him to manifest with his full power. He requires no mana from a master to function and has decided for some reason that you need to die, he will take this seriously and won’t hold back at all.

>His noble phantasms includes Sha Nagba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star a form of clairvoyance that allows him to discern heavily concealed truths with a glance, from that of his opponents true name and abilities to being able to gaze upon a chess game and have the correct move always visible to him. He also possesses the Gate of Babylon: a noble phantasm that contains all the treasures of the world as well as the original bases for all of humanities developments allowing him to use the original prototypes of the noble phantasms of all the heroes of various myths with few exceptions.

>If by some miracle you manage to defeat him then he will be reduced back to a class card. This card will follow the rules of the others in that it will be powered by your magical energy and require rest when disengaged to recuperate. Keep in mind that accessing this card will require an extraordinary mind to prevent being corrupted by Gilgamesh’s ego. The class card will also only be able to access the gate of Babylon and not Gilgamesh’s other abilities.

>Knowledge of the Gates contents is also not included.
>>
>>52915528
Alright. i'll respect everyone's opinion.
Go a head and make Cthulhutech. I'll have nothing to do with it. You people are making a dangerous prescident here and you will regret it.
>>
>>52915480
Brutus told Dirge to fuck off and just took the jump from his drive instead of using the fixed version, so in the end the feedback didn't matter anyways.
>>
>>52915598
contd.
I didn't realise that I was annoying people, sorry.
>>
What perks do we have for full-power clones? I'm trying to upgrade Kamidachi, and I figure the most straight-forward way to enhance the "rate of fire" for her sword strikes is to add more swords. I know there's one in Teen Titans (so long as you stick to a single clone), but what else can I stack on to have a whole swarm of god-swords floating around me?
>>
>>52915641
contd. I guess I've got to be more resistant to baiting people.
I am still a little vulnerable to the whole 'people being wrong over the internet' thing here on 4chan.
I should have recognised then as a shitposter and then stopped talking with them.
A bit too stubborn, me.
I just really hate idiots that act like they are so smart, even when they are obviously just acing based on their own perosnal opinion in complete defiance of proper modes of thought.
I shan't reply to them if they try to continue in any case.
I am quite done with them.
>>
>>52915623
>I'll have nothing to do with it
No one was asking for your involvement, but thanks for finally shutting up. You've only taken up 1/3 of the whole thread telling us what you think over and over.
>>
>>52915487
>perhaps beyond a point that you decide
I asked him at what point he'd put the cut off at. See >>52915329 .
>>
>>52915641
>>52915678
>>
>>52915697
It's not like we have a limited number of threads.
>>
>>52915697
>You
It's hardcore delusional of you to assume that he's me just because he doesn't like you either. You're kind of a dick yourself, so don't be surprised.
>>
>>52915655
You're probably going to have to head to Naruto and grab up Shadow Clones to get anything like that. Full-power clone powers are rather rare.
>>
>>52915616
She doesn't actually say it, she only says that she'll have to eventually. Probably so she can get by never outright saying it.
>>
New Earth Government Citizen (Drop In)
Dagon Cultist
GhOST Agent
Crysalis Drone
Experiment Survivor (Migou victim)
Eldritch Society Member

These are the origins I'm currently offering for the Jump. Are there any thematically appropriate perks/items you guys think I need?
>>
>>52915755
Yeah, I'm just not sure if Shadow Clones would be able to copy the "all will fall before me, I am the blade that cuts down God" aspect. Also, swords are notably bad at forming hand-signs.
>>
>>52915720
Didn't update it properly. I only actually posted the first one, the second and third were shit posts.
>>
>>52915753
Different guy, dude. Assumptions, don't make them.
>>
>>52915798
Clever. How'd you do that?
Photoshop?
>>
>>52915798
It makes me think the main cthulhutech supporter is just a huge asshole. He was combative in general the whole time, and it sounds like he was the one who tried to pretend to be you too.

>>52915815
You're equally stupid to think it was only one person criticizing his behavior.
>>
>>52915753
It's not delusional when all the shitposters are one person.
>>
File: 4916ff0368991ff8c4b7aed1c82d7312.jpg (199KB, 1099x966px) Image search: [Google]
4916ff0368991ff8c4b7aed1c82d7312.jpg
199KB, 1099x966px
>>52915786
I have no idea if it will either. It's just the only cloning power that comes to mind that offers up the ability to generate a lot of them at relatively full power.

I wonder if someone could use a telekinetic-type power to form hand-signs and still have it work?

Either that or you could form it out of liquid metal like the T-1000 from Terminator. But I have to imagine a sword forming tiny hands would look like of silly.
>>
>>52915834
>You're equally stupid to think it was only one person criticizing his behavior.
Wow, you really don't remember your own post:
>>52915753
>It's hardcore delusional of you to assume that he's me just because he doesn't like you either. You're kind of a dick yourself, so don't be surprised.
Not the same guy, dude.
You responded to my first post this thread, assumption-making dumbass. I've not been here long enougth to be a dick. Give me time.

>>52915844
I'd put money on it. Not much, but money nonetheless.
>>
>>52915844
It's delusional to think "Cthulhutech is rapey and fetishy." is shitposting. How many people on /tg/ say that every time it comes up? fucking tons.
>>
>>52915886
I acknowledge your point. I say you are stupid also. That's it. I didn't forget my post.
>>
>>52915845
Maybe I should just get her Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation in X-Men. Turning into a cloud of mist is possible with that, so she could just split into multiple swords. I'm getting her size-changing anyway, for attacking at distance or cutting up huge objects, so she wouldn't have to conserve mass.
>>
>>52915834
Oh, fuck off. Not even him, but you can't actually not be baiting at this point. Or if you have a critical lack of tact. We almost got done watching you two argue this shit and you just had to stroke your ego. You're at least as much an asshole as he is.
>>
>>52915924
His last post was basically a potshot at some other guy saying he was me, it's kind of hard to ignore that.
Thread posts: 588
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.