[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1463: Once More With Feeling Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 95

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52892130
>>
File: d3zRD1w.png (32KB, 820x960px) Image search: [Google]
d3zRD1w.png
32KB, 820x960px
Jumpers! Tell me about your horticultural endeavors!

Also possibly recommend me some fantastical plants with everyday mundane uses?
Plants for food, fiber, wood, glowing plants for light; just looking for weird magical plants.
Or maybe just list a few plants that your particularly like.
>>
>>52900620
I find it hilarious that you're thinking that Bolas isn't a threat. Bolas with access to magic is a monster, without his magic he's a 60' dragon but with his magic. Attacks that deal infinite damage? Pic Related, or it's equivalent blue or green spell. Magic? Counterspell. Bad Touch effects? Shroud.

I mean if you can manage to wait the dragon out anyone with a good head on their shoulders could do it Jump 1, however with magic he's a mid-late Jumper equivalent. I'm not saying he'll beat you, you're the only Jumper I know of who is fully up to date on all the Jumps to my knowledge, but he's going to hold out a while before his mana runs out. So play that up.
>>
>>52900696
Let's say 6 or 7. You could theoretically reach 8 in the timespan your background would've been alive, but in practice that would be very, very unlikely.

>>52900797
>That doe girl on the bottom right, eyy.
Well, a Retinue would be included...

>Our own Household (thematics are difficult, but I imagine an option similar to the demon army in Infernals wouldn't be too crazy).
So that shouldn't be too much trouble, no.

>Freeholds, of course.
Of course. Also perhaps some Demesnes?

>Weird artifacts.
Mhm, yes. Just Grace-forged stuff, or even weirder things?

>Literally anything related to the Shinma/Pure Chaos/Beyond is something I'd like.
Shinma and Pure Chaos I can do. They don't really interact with the Beyond at all though, that's Oramus' thing. To the point that Laashe didn't even recognize the place.

>Either an option for being an Unshaped entirely, or a cheatyface way for developing your Graces into Noble Raksha without becoming an ambulant narrative entirely. Although being a place more than a visible person is something I really like.
Hm. Maybe. I'm not quite sure how I'd handle being an Unshaped though?

>second spoiler
Yes, they are.

>>52900867
Yup.

>>52900906
Nope. Not at all. Mortal Hero is probably the most dangerous without drawbacks, just for being Mortal and fated to encounter stuff.

But aside from that the order holds up relatively well, if you keep your head down.

>>52900939
Technically, yeah. Wouldn't benefit them much though.

Anyway, reposting Lunars for anyone who missed it.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52901126
...Huh, where'd my name go?
>>
I've finally created Jumper Pun Pun.

Take Pulling Powers Out Her Ass(Majikoi). It can produce any effect if you can provide a scaling cost of spiritual energy for how strong and esoteric the effect is. Then just grab as many chi pool enhancers as you need to afford an instant duration ability whose effect is to create a permanent, natural increase to the size of your chi pool that stacks linearly with itself, then wait for your energy to replenish and do it again until you have enough to afford the real power you want to use. Using too much chi like this can kill you, so pick up a precognition power to double check that what you're trying won't kill you before you try it.

But that's the slow way. We can go faster. I will assume that we can never afford to use Pulling Powers Out Her Ass to create an ability that's exactly like Pulling Powers Out Her Ass but more efficient, nor a power that teaches you a power that costs less than it would normally or anything else that has to directly measure up to your constantly inflating stats, like powers that clone you, amplify your powers, or double your ki pool.

By Your Powers Combined(Captain Planet) with all upgrades allows you create a being with roughly 10x "a power, a skill, an ability, anything" you posses in exchange for temporarily losing half of it. Grab four random people and give Captain Suicide your Pulling Powers Out Her Ass power and your chi. Captain Suicide's job will be to create an instant duration ability which creates the largest possible permanent, natural increase to the target's chi pool that stacks linearly with itself, and then to kill himself by using that power on you. He'll have 10x as much chi to work with, and the end result will be 10x stronger than if you'd done it yourself.
>>
File: girl buu.gif (274KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
girl buu.gif
274KB, 300x195px
Rolled for my first rollchain, it gave me 2 jumps that I wanted to never go to, The World Ends With You and Eclipse Phase. Why does my luck suck, out of 816 jumps it gives me them.
>>
>>52901157
We want to summon Captain Suicide as often as possible, but each time we do we're cut down to half our original chi pool and need to regenerate it. Only Human(Majikoi) can regenerate your full chi pool in at most 2 hours, and so it will regenerate half in at most one hour. Dragonball Z offers a Hyberbolic Time Chamber that's 365x faster than on the outside, but only works one week followed by a month of inactivity and Frozen Ripple Lair(take Elder of the Pact, Exalted: Lunars) has a permanent 10x time differential with Essence 10, which we will achieve by having Captain Suicide create an Essence cap breaking Endowment Charm equivalent. That works out to at least 426 average summonings per day between the two. One of the first things you'll have Captain Suicide do is remove your need for sleep so you can keep summoning him all day.

But let's make him more efficient.

Circulation Magic(Elona) provides a 10% reduction to the cost of any "supernatural ability that draws from a limited pool of resources." We will transfer it to Captain Suicide. 10x a 10% reduction gives a 34.8% final cost for each ability he uses. We'll also pick up a Bracelet of Efficiency(Lost Odyssey) and hand it to him before he kills himself, cutting that by half to 17.4%.

We'll also make him stronger. Guitar Summoning(FlCL) increases all of your powers by 20%. Using your own guitar in summoning him, Captain Suicide now has 12x your chi pool and his powers are 12x as strong as yours would be. I assume that, since the perk says everyone has a guitar inside them, the guitar will always have a flat 20% increase no matter how good you are at pulling it out, avoiding infinite recursion loops of guitars. You can also pull the guitar out of his head and give it to him, increasing both to 14.4x instead. Now Captain Suicide effectively has 82.7x as much chi as you, and if he can generate a power at all it will be 14.4x stronger.

We're still thinking too small. We need more Captain Suicides.
>>
>>52901170
Should've asked for suggestions. We would've taken real good care of you.
>>
>>52901188
Avatar(Generic Creepypasta) and Heart and Soul + Descending Hierarchy(Exalted:Infernals) give three more people who can summon Captain Suicide as fast as you can at full power. Self Duplication(Teen Titans) creates one full power clone, one half power, one quarter power, etc. For ease of calculation, we'll ignore all extra clones. Pentacle(Bleach) creates four clones who are only 2/3rds as powerful. We will assume that clones created by any power can never create their own clones, or else you already have infinite copies of yourself. Cheat Mode(Minecraft) will create copies of the Bracelet of Effieciency for all of them.

We now have 4 82.7x chi and 14.4x power Captain Suicides and 4 55.1x chi and 9.6x power Captain Suicides every hour, though note that some of the weaker ones will have to expend their power healing the willpower drain your fetich souls are accruing until the Captain gets strong enough to create a technique that teaches you a technique to heal them that relies on mana instead of ki.

Is that it? No, there's one final improvement to the process. We first make a pit stop to grab Sacrificial Bestowment(SMT).

The Better Man(Nine to Five) is a companion with all your powers and gear, but at 1.5 times strength. Let's arbitarily assume that it doesn't increase the powers of his clones or increase the number of them he can make. We'll use Cheat Mode on his superior Efficiency Bracelet to hand out bracelets that cut ki use down to 37.5%. He'll give us his version of Circulation Magic (85.5% cost), By Your Powers Combined (15x buff) and Pulling Powers Out Her Ass(1.5x power) through Sacrificial Bestowment in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Let's assume they all overwrite my version instead of stacking. Further, since The Better Man's supernatural powers are locked as they were when we bought him, his ki pool will eventually be neglible against our own, so we can forget about his versions of Captain Suicide even though they're a huge boost at first.
>>
>>52901213
The baseline power for Captain Suicide is (15 * 1.2(my guitar) * 1.2(Captain Suicide's guitar) * 1.5(Better Man's Pulling Powers Out Her Ass) = 32.4x as much power and (32.4 / .095(Better Man's Circulation Magic of .855 times 15) / .375 (Better Man's Efficiency Bracelet of .5 * 15) = 909.4x as much chi.

The final results are summoning 4 32.4x power and 909.4x ki, 4 21.6x power and 606.3x ki, and many weaker Captain Suicides.

Transcendence(Bleach) would allow us to combine two powers of similar origin to make them stronger, providing a boost to Captain Suicide's powers that I cannot provide a numerical calculation for, as would several other minor perks that provide generic boosts to powers.

Of note are Numeral of the Saint(any Fate/ jump) and Sunshine(Seven Deadly Sins) which might each triple your ki pool during certain parts of the day. Not included because I'm not certain either are guaranteed to do so. I'm also not sure if adding a rider of "...and this ability counts as magic" to take advantage of magic cost reducers, especially the Earring(Final Fantasy 6), would be worthwhile or if the increased cost for esotericness would overwhelm the savings.

That's it. I've done it. Jumpchain is now solved. Whenever you want to accomplish something, this combo is the answer. You're free now.
>>
File: you tell good joke.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
you tell good joke.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>52901190
Okay, that was pretty amusing.
>>
>>52901170
That's basically what rollchains are.
>>
File: c0JBVPF.jpg (21KB, 320x164px) Image search: [Google]
c0JBVPF.jpg
21KB, 320x164px
>>52901230
Here are some suggestions of what to do as you asymptotically approach omnipotence.

>Jumpchan won't be happy about you wasting all your time on this, so have Captain Suicide bless you with a technique that makes everything you do inherently interesting. Have him remove your capacity for boredom while you're at it.
>You may be overcome with choice paralysis now that you can achieve absolutely anything. Have Captain Suicide create a version of Path to Victory that will decide which power you would like best for you.
>Sad you couldn't buy everything in your latest jump? Have Captain Suicide perfectly recreate every other perk and item. But don't do this for future jumps! Jumpchan worked really hard on those, and she'll cry if you already have everything in them. Pls no bully.
>>
>>52901188
1. You'd diminish all the secondary bonuses into nothing, since they wouldn't recover at those speeds. Your guitar would drop to 10%, then 5%, etc.
2. You'd lose half you CAPACITY, not your POOL, by giving him your chi. Only Human would only restore your to your new maximum, which an expansion charm would only increase by X%, still absent the lost capacity. You'd lose more every time you gave him your Chi.
>>
We're starting with this shit again huh.

Can't even give it 60 posts, has to be right out the fucking gate.
>>
Someone roll for a jump to discuss already
>>
>>52901291
We're approximately an hour between summonings, enough time for Only Human to fully replenish our ki pool so Captain Suicide is only ever summoned at full strength.
>>
Rolled 791 (1d816)

>>52901325
Very well, let's try this.
>>
>>52901332
No. You're giving up half your CAPACITY, not your amount of available energy, by granting him 10x your chi pool. You're decreasing the size of the container, not how much water it has.
>>
>>52901258
>>You may be overcome with choice paralysis now that you can achieve absolutely anything. Have Captain Suicide create a version of Path to Victory that will decide which power you would like best for you.
Yeah, but real you doesn't have that power. That's the real problem with omnipotence combos, the version of you imagining the adventures of omnipotent you can't arbitrarily upgrade their creativity. There is a certain value in having limits, they provide structure to base your imagination on. If you happen to be someone who doesn't need them, great. I'm happy for you. I think a lot of people do need some structure for their fantasies, though, or else they'd just be fantasizing on their own without involving Jumpchain as a concept at all.
>>
>>52901348
What list are you using?
>>
>>52901358
Yes. And when he dies, I get it back. So I go from being 100/100 to 50/50 to 50/100.001, then wait an hour and I'm up to 100.001/100.001.

It's not like the planateers summon Captain Planet once and then their rings stop working forever.
>>
Good Perks for redeeming people?
>>
>>52901325
>>52901348
>>52901381

Nobody cares.
>>
>>52901413
A new brand of shitposting.
>>
>>52901188
There are better ways to speed up time bro. Like we've mathed out stuff like that before and got to hellish numbers.

Actually by the text of FLCL everyone has A, as in a singular, guitar. So no guitar recursion.

>>52901157
>>52901188
>>52901213
>>52901230
Neat combo bro. It still doesn't stop folks from just killing you outright for being merely a Mortal in Exalted or Sharin-Hax or someone just reality warping chi as a thing out of existance through a retcon so you could have never have a counter for it. Those are all things that can happen. You have a solid base, though I do note there are more than one of the Jumps that early jumpers avoid the hell out of in the build. Thanks for your time, seriously, this looks like a fun build.

>>52901399
Generic Magical Girls AIP and Cleansing Blast. I think are two.
>>
File: pooh.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
>>52901348
>Rolled 791
>Winnie the Pooh

Hm... I know very little of this jump. Mostly I've been using it for growing really large plants, speaking through vacuum, and having a good time.

The honey's good though.

Does anyone else have anything to say about it?

>>52901381
The jump list in the lists folder on the drive.
>>
>>52901126
So are the 100 cp caste perks that give you peak Physical, Social, or Mental abilities basically like having the full 5 dots that represent peak of mundane human ability in the relevant attributes?
>>
>>52901457
It's a Wakfu Anon jump.

There's nothing good to say about it whatsoever.
>>
>>52901348
It's Winnie the Pooh. Good luck.
>>
>>52901487
You again?
>>
>>52901444
>There are better ways to speed up time bro.
Probably. Can you point me to one?

>Actually by the text of FLCL everyone has A, as in a singular, guitar. So no guitar recursion.
I use my guitar to buff the power that creates Captain Suicide, then he uses his guitar to buff his own ki pool and powers. Two distinct guitars, no recursion.

>It still doesn't stop folks from just killing you outright for being merely a Mortal in Exalted
Replicate Abjuration of the Five Maidens, then use you're naturally high stats to murder them now that they lack Charms to defend themselves with. But there's no way to be a mortal in Creation without drawbacks/gauntlets sealing all your powers.

>Sharin-Hax
The Sharingan? What's that going to do?

>someone just reality warping chi as a thing out of existance through a retcon so you could have never have a counter for it.
As long as you set this up in a previous jump, you don't need chi. Have Captain Suicide provide natural buffs that require no maintenance instead of ongoing supernatural effects.
>>
>>52901457
I find the doll option thingy a bit odd, but very sweet. It is nice to bring them along with you after you leave.
>>
>>52901478
Yup, that's pretty much exactly what they do.
>>
>>52901126
>Also perhaps some Demesnes?
>Just Grace-forged stuff, or even weirder things?
I wouldn't exactly ask you not to do it if you had the desire to go for those extra miles.

>Shinma and Pure Chaos I can do. They don't really interact with the Beyond at all though, that's Oramus' thing. To the point that Laashe didn't even recognize the place.
...Huh. Well, nevermind that particular request, then. Hooray for Chaos and defining concepts though.

>I'm not quite sure how I'd handle being an Unshaped though?
If you're talking about the implications it'd have on a mental level due to how Imperatives and Motivations work for them... the easy way would be treating it the same way you'd treat the effects of taking the altform of a genuinely emotionless robot or some alien race with completely inhuman brain chemistry, or a hive mind. Which is very awkward, considering it gets rather more metaphysical, but even so. Although I'd imagine most Jumpers would tend towards shaped Emanations more than any in-setting unshaped would.
>>
https://pastebin.com/wfbq9MVL
Where are the perks for the other backgrounds?
>>
>>52901595
Still being written.
>>
File: Kamigawa.pdf (403KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kamigawa.pdf
403KB, 1x1px
This isn't a new update this is a Format change. Thank Slav, been awesome. Along with THA and Clover.
>>
Does the Ring of Being grant immunity from the Wyld Taint?
>>
>>52901608
Ideas for the other sections like companions, items, scenarios and scenario rewards?
>>
So if this guy's replacing FFX, does this mean I get to replace Van Helsing?
>>
>>52901650
Van Helsing isn't on the approved list so no, stop trying to force things.
>>
>>52901661
>Approved list

Get bent. The only approval needed is thread's.
>>
>>52901650
He can replace it all he wants, I'm still going to use Dirge's version.
>>
>>52901683
You do know that Dirge replaced his own version too right? The drive's version is different from Dirge's which is different from this anon's.
>>
>>52901650
He's just shitposting, ignore him.
>>
>>52901544
>Probably. Can you point me to one?
Sure. Here https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S51617431#p51618453

>I use my guitar to buff the power that creates Captain Suicide, then he uses his guitar to buff his own ki pool and powers. Two distinct guitars, no recursion.
Okay then.

>Replicate Abjuration of the Five Maidens, then use you're naturally high stats to murder them now that they lack Charms to defend themselves with. But there's no way to be a mortal in Creation without drawbacks/gauntlets sealing all your powers.
On the former, the effect is magic in nature, or direct reality warping, but if you wish to go that far the entire system of Fate has a shaping defense able to keep the big things outside... outside so copying it will be next to impossible. On the later point, true.

>The Sharingan? What's that going to do?
Hack your subconsciousness so you want to help them with pseudo-real illusions that make it so you think it was your decision and retcons your memory. Trap you in an endless choice. Hack you directly out of reality.

>As long as you set this up in a previous jump, you don't need chi. Have Captain Suicide provide natural buffs that require no maintenance instead of ongoing supernatural effects.
Actually you'll always need Chi, as that is one of the mainstay's of PPoHA. It will always cost you Chi to use this stuff.
>>
>>52901706
I know. I plan to use whatever version is on his completed drive.
>>
>>52901764
You do you. If anon is going to write a full scenario I'm pretty excited to see what he comes up with.
>>
>>52901676
Because that worked so well the last time, didn't it.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>52901582
>I wouldn't exactly ask you not to do it if you had the desire to go for those extra miles.
We shall see.

>If you're talking about the implications it'd have on a mental level due to how Imperatives and Motivations work for them... the easy way would be treating it the same way you'd treat the effects of taking the altform of a genuinely emotionless robot or some alien race with completely inhuman brain chemistry, or a hive mind. Which is very awkward, considering it gets rather more metaphysical, but even so. Although I'd imagine most Jumpers would tend towards shaped Emanations more than any in-setting unshaped would.
There's the sheer difference in how they work compared to Shaped Raksha too, even aside from them being more akin to qausi-sentient locations 'ruled' by their Emanations...

But I guess I'll read up on them again, and see if I can somehow fit them in.

>>52901639
Nope. It'd protect you from the normal effects of the Wyld though.
>>
File: Jack Frost.jpg (100KB, 1000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Frost.jpg
100KB, 1000x1455px
Jumpers! Have you ever been the mascot for a group of any kind?
>>
>>52901754
>Hack your subconsciousness so you want to help them with pseudo-real illusions that make it so you think it was your decision and retcons your memory.
Immunity to illusions and immunity to memory editing.

>Trap you in an endless choice.
Not sure what this means, but create a power that works like dispel magic but for jutsu instead of spells and automatically activates itself whenever one is used on you without your permission.

>Hack you directly out of reality.
Ability that prevents you from being shifted to another plane of existence.

>Actually you'll always need Chi, as that is one of the mainstay's of PPoHA. It will always cost you Chi to use this stuff.
It's like Wish from DnD granting an inherent bonus. You cast it once, then the bonus is permanent and non-supernatural. You can't dispel it and don't lose it in an anti-magic field. So just have the Captain empower you with everything you need in a previous setting.
>>
Say are there any other perks like Waring Warlock from Young Justice that increases the effectiveness of your magic against other peoples magic? I kind of missed picking it up this time in my chain when I went to young justice.
>>
>>52901816
Moonsilver tattoos are always active perfect shaping defenses that don't apply to the mind or soul.

Is this correct?
>>
Just a tiny (non) update, the 5D's and Arc-V jumps are still WIP. I've been busy with exams and stuff, so I probably won't be working on them anymore until my summer term.

If someone really wants to do them and can get them done faster, they can take my claims.
>>
>>52901869
>Immunity to illusions and immunity to memory editing.
Okay then.

>Not sure what this means, but create a power that works like dispel magic but for jutsu instead of spells and automatically activates itself whenever one is used on you without your permission.
Also reasonable.

>Ability that prevents you from being shifted to another plane of existence.
No as in just removing you from reality. No moving to another world just you gone.

>It's like Wish from DnD granting an inherent bonus. You cast it once, then the bonus is permanent and non-supernatural. You can't dispel it and don't lose it in an anti-magic field. So just have the Captain empower you with everything you need in a previous setting.
You don't seem to understand. What I'm talking about is literally making it so you never had Chi to begin with by Reality Warping. Blocking such an attack would almost certainly kill you since the effect itself takes all your chi and erases it, thus you'd need at least all your chi to block it.
>>
>>52901878
Yes. Except that they also offer protection from non-Shaping effects that would alter your body
>>
>>52901457
The drawbacks in the jump for this are basically hell. Like, holy fuck. Has anybody ever seen the source materiel for this? What's there to do for 10 years in a place like this?
>>
>>52901938
>No as in just removing you from reality. No moving to another world just you gone.
Immunity to effects that would remove me from reality.

>You don't seem to understand. What I'm talking about is literally making it so you never had Chi to begin with by Reality Warping. Blocking such an attack would almost certainly kill you since the effect itself takes all your chi and erases it, thus you'd need at least all your chi to block it.
I don't think you can reality warp retcons into things someone did in other jumps. Otherwise you could just retcon it so that they failed a drawback and never took their jump in the first place.

Regardless, immunity to having your past tampered with. I assume that if they're allowed to attack you in other jumps, you're allowed to retroactively defend yourself in other jumps as well.
>>
>>52901999
Christopher Robin comes for your soul.
>>
Whats that perk that lets you shout EXPOSITION and have it be so?
>>
>>52901953
There are non shaping effects that can transform people? I thought that's what a shaping effect was?
>>
>>52901999
>What's there to do for 10 years in a place like this?
Build a nation of stuffed animals. Teach them the art of inner meditation to unlock their soul realms. Help them on the road to ascension to becoming Jumpers themselves.
>>
>>52902004
>I don't think you can reality warp retcons into things someone did in other jumps. Otherwise you could just retcon it so that they failed a drawback and never took their jump in the first place.
Depends on the world and...

>Regardless, immunity to having your past tampered with. I assume that if they're allowed to attack you in other jumps, you're allowed to retroactively defend yourself in other jumps as well.
... we once more come to the problem. Fighting something that directly targets the entire pool will take your entire pool and thus end with you almost surely dead. Sorry dear, but Pun Pun you aren't.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52896085
Here we go. This one's gonna run on for a while.

[Exalted: Lunars]

Drawbacks: Lunar Taming Leash, The Wyld Hunt, Moon-Mad Mentor, The Beast Within, Obvious Tell, It's...Complicated (2000)

Rolled The Deep Wyld

Changing Moon

Spirit Shape: Coyote (Free)
Feral Grace (Free)
Instinctive Action (Free)
The Waifu Exalted (1900)
Elders of the Pact (1400)
Cthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast (800)
Lost Caste: Waxing Moon (700)
Moonsilver Tattoos (Free)
Tattoo of Moon's Cleansing Light (Free)
Falcastra of the Beyond (500)
A Whisper Upon The Wind (300)
Guidance of the Silver Lady (100)
The Pack: Makoto (0)
-Casteless (1000)
-Spirit Shape: Awoo (Free)
-Will of the Leviathan (Free)
-Predator Becomes Prey (Free)
-Ever-Shifting (900)
-Chimerical (700)
-Dreamstones (Free)
-Catklaive (600)
-The Silver Seat (400)
-Seed of the Immaculate Blood (100)
-Moonsilver Throne (0)

I had the same dream I'd been having since the first night I'd stepped foot on Creation again. In my dream, I am chasing a roadrunner across an endless desert, with claw and fang and ACME rocket launcher. Something is wrong, I think to myself, as the roadrunner runs me over with a steamroller while pecking at it atop me. Again. This isn't my prey. What is my prey? Who is my prey?

(Cont'd)

>>52901999
>>52901457
Drawback aside, it's mostly a children's book series. Stuffed animals go on long walks through the woods, get lost, get stuck in holes and say things like "oh bother" to each other.

Pooh is somewhat more of an unintentional(???) dick in the comics though.

>>52900692
...has it? I mean, when I actually have the energy and inspiration to write a story rather than a few lines it's generally taken more investment.

>>52900737
I went Nohr and then organized a family tea party on the battlefield to settle our differences and learn about each other. It was a safe space.

Five minutes later, I calmly got up, excused myself to the bathroom and started beating concubines with other concubines.
>>
>>52901170

Do what I do and just make a list of settings/jumps you're actually interested in visiting and make a rollchart from there

Mentioned before this was an in-character thing too. Benefactor has his reasons, the reasons being that the usual assumption on who's entertainment this was supposed to be being flipped on its head
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52902068
I wake, and feel better rested than I have an aeons. You'd think I'd be almost as, if not more, violated and appalled by being marked with Luna's nature than THE SLUT'S. The truth is-she's actually the closest I consider there being a worthy opponent on the Incarnae's side. Oh, certainly I'd be scrubbing my skin extra hard a few millennia ago if you told me I was going to become a superevolutionary Thunderdome-but that was then, and this is now. Now, I'm only excited by the possibilities this offers my Primordial nature-and my communion with the Beyond.

Recent events have shaken up the Silver Pact. The Accords of Gold and Brass have set a lot of loyalties straight, resulting in unprecedented amount of joyous reunions and tearful strife; perhaps a third of the Lunar Exalted, mostly the younger generation, have ambled off happily with their Solar bondmates. And their Brozi buddies. It is natural the Immaculate Doctrine respond unfavorably to all of this-because after Mnemon openly denounced it as a conspiracy by her own mother, the "Immaculate Doctrine" currently amounts to a roving cabal of terrorist Dragonblooded racial supremacists. And even they aren't stupid enough to pick a fight with reunified Solars or rapidly recovering Yozis who spend most of their time outside Creation, so of COURSE they're kicking the confused moonbeast community while it's down.

The real question is who the hell decided Lilith should be my mentor. Training amounts to long periods of crying her eyes out about Swan, swearing up and down she didn't mean to accidentally claw his face off, and short periods of her attempting to beat me up. Somewhere, the Ebon Dragon tries to egg me on into throwing an actual punch back instead of the therapy I've been providing in lieu. Twice I have to stop her from self-harm, once not seconds after that heist to take a certain dangerous library out of Raksi's hands.

Amidst all this, nobody notices one Solar die hideously.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>52902004
It doesn't create techniques. It creates immediate effects. You have to take the time to visualize it. Either once-offs that don't need to be sustained, or duration effects you power. You have to do it from scratch every time.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52902088
Years pass. The dreams change; now I am a mouse being chased by a cat. Again, and again I find my burrow-but the cat does not give up. One more time, it seems to say, as it smartens it's zoot suit over and over again.

As I walk in the valley of Creation yet to come, I ponder the place of Lunars in the Creation to come. It is clear that those not content with being glorified Solar lapdogs will fare poorly when their masters have so much more in common with the demon princes. The Thousand Streams River has been systematically deconstructed under a combination of angry Solars yelling about the Order-Conferring Trade Pattern, and a angry She Who Lives In Her Name yelling about how this is not hierarchy. To see the younger Solars outrage against Ma-Ha-Suchi was...well, damn it all. If nothing else, I'm proud at how quickly they razed that hellhole into motonic dust. It is also clear that no matter how fluffy, a rogue army of demigods will pose serious problems for a unified Creation. Some trick of fate draws my eye to the moon. The moon, pale mirror to the sun. The moon, dimensional anchor extraordinaire.

A revelation strikes me.

At the next meeting of the Silver Pact, the Lunar elders arrive to try and convince everyone they are not, in fact, a bunch of ineffectual hidebound curmudgeons desperately holding onto a grudge that has lost all meaning. I am mainly there as a favour to periodically feed Lilith dried frog pills so she does not eat the guests or summon angry spirits into the chamber or something. As they settle into their seats I shiver in anticipation, months of planning and Phyre's machinations and Oracle's Samsara dickery building up to this perfect moment.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52902102
With a rip in space-and-time, Solars are dropped into the room! Remembering the basics of close quarters cuddling, they zone in on their assigned Lunars, put them in a headlock-and started touching the SHIT out of their fluffy tails, just as I trained them. An irate barbarian queen kicks a Solar through the nearest wall. Elsewhere, an old man sobs in emotional paralysis as a young girl mercilessly headpats him.

As we escape the Solar cuddlefest, it quickly becomes clear I (and uh, Lilith technically. Shit) am the remaining figure of seniority not currently being mindbroken with tummy rubs. Asked to share my wisdom, I reply: It is obvious why the Silver Pact failed. One does not simply bring together disparate interests without fear leading to radicalism, or expect trust from madmen. It was ultimately an abortive edifice born from the sins of the Solars, an evolutionary chokepoint that played at strength while propagating weakness. And we will learn from it, and grow stronger. I believe if that if we are to guide Creation we must take radical measures like TERRAFORMING AND COLONISING THE BEYOND AS A SECRET LAIR.

We will forsake our history, I tell the others as I show them the art of sculpting form upon impossibility. We will leave Creation's corruptions behind us. We need no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting not for country, not for kingdom but for Creation. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may have to make parlay with Hell. But from what better place than here? This is Outer Yu-Shan. And in Outer Yu-Shan, men become chimerae.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>52902062
>... we once more come to the problem. Fighting something that directly targets the entire pool will take your entire pool and thus end with you almost surely dead. Sorry dear, but Pun Pun you aren't.
I don't think Pulling Powers Out Her Ass kills you just for having an empty ki pool. It kills you for having gone too far past your limits by using all your energy at once. But even if so, we can create a power that's a permanent aura of peace, mindraping anyone with hostile intent towards us into becoming pacifists.
>>
>>52902130
Why are you assuming that you still get the benefit even if the user of the perk is killed doing it?
>>
>>52901781
I don't expect much. Even at best, it's just going to be a straight up 'become one of the main characters' boilerplate jump, with like a paragraph explaining how you do a thing ad that's it for the scenario.
>>
Ideas for a Witch of Truth, Mask, NEETS in the umineko gaunlet?
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52902028
I can't think of any of the top off my head, no...

But it's technically possible. Here are some quotes from the Charm Concept definition of Shaping:

>Shaping effects change the character by altering reality. They bypass the laws of creation.
>Most Shaping effects available to the Exalted are available through sorcery, as Charms are part of the natural law of the world (unless the are explicitly designed to circumvent that law).

So something that works within the laws of Creation and doesn't alter reality to do it's thing wouldn't fall under Shaping, but would still be blocked by the Tattoos.

>>52902068
Hey! First build.

Sorry, gonna pass out now though. It's 4am, and I'll read it tomorrow.
>>
>>52902090
I create an effect which teaches a technique, or which permanently applies some buff to me. If I can't create permanent buffs for some reason, I create ones of arbitrarily long lengths. One of these techniques will look into the future to tell which effects I will need so I'm never surprised.

>>52902150
Because it can create any effect, and the effect I choose includes "this is not reversed upon the user's death" as part of its definition.
>>
>>52902185
If he expects to replace the existing jump then I feel like he at least needs to write a scenario with the same level of engagement if not more.
>>
How do I get Cia as a companion, other than writing a hyrule warriors jump? Can I use smash bros or something?
>>
>>52902190
>Most Shaping effects available to the Exalted are available through sorcery, as Charms are part of the natural law of the world (unless the are explicitly designed to circumvent that law)
Well that's not true at all. There are plenty of Shaping charms. I guess those fall under the "explicitly designed to circumvent that law" part, then.
>>
>>52902199
Why are you assuming it would reverse? Why are you assuming something that kills the user activates at all?

Most of your combo seems to be based on some pretty big gaps of logic.
>>
>>52902208
He straight up said that he was originally just going to tell people to keep using Dirge's Scenarios instead of making his own. I have zero confidence that even the perks and items he comes up with will be any good, let alone that he'll make scenarios that can replace Dirge's.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52902117
Nah, it's perfectly safe guys. Say hi Makoto!

Tensions are eased when with the Beyond's tactical prowess, we are able to systematically fulton every member of the Immaculate Faith group for reconditioning-before embarking on a prolonged gorilla war against a Deathlord infamous for his hideous face. There is much excitement over the possibilities of Beyond-fultons in general. Someone fultons an Unshaped and tries to wrassle it into a pen.

On the last day of my stay, I walk beside the Lethe with a woman clothed in the moon.

I assumed she wanted to discuss her Chosen. She laughs, says they are stronger than ever and freer to live and love without their grudge. She meaningfully asks if I would learn from them. I reply that my purpose remains unclouded, and she shrugs, and says she'd only come to discuss Gaia anyway. Neither of us dignifies the /ostensible/ lack of acknowledgement of her on my part, that conveniently involves feeding lots of information about her whereabouts to vengeful Yozis. She asks if she can persuade me that two wrongs do not make a right, and I spy her lengthening claws. There is haggling, and in exchange for certain concessions we negotiate down to an amnesty on Calibration and only one Yozi per hunt.

>>52901865
Technically one of my hearts is the mascot of MoonCorpâ„¢: A conglomerate of all the businesses I own, publically invested in cybernetics, psychosomatic analgesics, space travel, GM foods and novelty anti-gravity devices.

>>52901087
Ilfa Seeds are good for all your soul transporting needs. The world tree Yggdrasil probably has some interesting properties, and it's lesser copies in Age of Ice part 2 and-argh, forgot that Final Fantasy one but it's there as well. The Beyond-seeds from Infernals make for an excellent bonsai garden too.

And the one good thing the Unconquered Sun ever created was solar-brand coffee.
>>
>>52902230
>Why are you assuming it would reverse?
Anon who I was replying to assumed it. Can't hurt to include that rider.

>Why are you assuming something that kills the user activates at all?
If it won't activate, then Captain Suicide needs to create a slightly weaker technique that won't kill him, and get a much worse name.
>>
>>52902130
>I don't think Pulling Powers Out Her Ass kills you just for having an empty ki pool. It kills you for having gone too far past your limits by using all your energy at once. But even if so, we can create a power that's a permanent aura of peace, mindraping anyone with hostile intent towards us into becoming pacifists.
Not the moral thing to do but at least you're safe eh?

Not exactly hostile when someone say "No one should have that much power."

We know that the mind control is based on hypnosis, it's the setting itself that states this, and thus some people would outright be immune to your aura. This also comes to the main sticking point of our conversation. Can you actually imagine these things happening? As in understanding the meta-physics enough to counter the things that you are saying you are countering?
>>
>>52901999
If you're talking about the +600, it's memes from a baseball flash game. Old meme drawbacks are more common than you'd think, and the maker seemed to like doing those.

Smug Duck is a joke, for instance, but he saw people going along with the joke and kept it. IIRC, he even said Rollercoaster Tycoon started as an excuse for the Mr. Bones drawback and then turned into what it is.
>>
>>52902239
>He straight up said that he was originally just going to tell people to keep using Dirge's Scenarios instead of making his own.
Well maybe now he'll be motivated to write something, because ripping off another jumpmaker's scenarios wholesale just seems scummy. I'm ok with what perks he's shown right now, no clue what ideas he'll have for items and companions though. Hoping for some unique ones there like in the existing jump.
>>
>>52902309
Just more excuses to throw out Wakfu's shit, honestly. Get something of better quality in there, I mean we've already see Nika's work.
>>
>>52902267
>We know that the mind control is based on hypnosis, it's the setting itself that states this, and thus some people would outright be immune to your aura.
Perk states I can create any power I can imagine. I imagine a mind control effect which is not based on hypnosis.

>Can you actually imagine these things happening? As in understanding the meta-physics enough to counter the things that you are saying you are countering?
I would figure the trip through Infernals to set up the combo would put me in a pretty good condition to imagine any of this, since I'm already internalizing deep truths about the universe to learn their Charms. But if not, I can imagine myself imagining them, and use that to grant myself that power.
>>
>>52902324
What, because he knew how to laugh with people? Because he could take a joke?
>>
>>52901620
I am trying to get an idea of how dangerous this setting is. If you dropped Alex Mercer from Prototype in here roughly where would he fit on the threat scale? I know he wouldn't have much of an advantage against the Kami but there seem to be just as many mortal bad guys running around that are all very powerful.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52901108

The truth is, I'm honestly confused how much of a threat Bolas is. In the beginning the way people talked about him being an Oldwalker barely brought him anything new. Latest I heard, this Bolas is roughly on par with a Newwalker?

It's really hard to find info on what he's capable of, all I'm sure is compared to every other Planeswalker he's a mental powerhouse. As for what you've listed-counterspell? I have Soulfire empowered by forces that create realities. Shroud? I have Almighty spells, a Pierce-variant and Always An Ending. It was much easier to play up Emrakul and her bros because Wizards of the Coast had a bunch of articles and a helpful fiction about what the Eldrazi look like when they mean business. Granted, I get that Plan A was flawed from the get-go in that the voodoo magic link probably would've dissipated faster than it could siphon mana.

Also technically I've yet to step foot in the Uminekos. Now from what I'm learning, THOSE will be...difficult.

There is ONE thing I remember about M:tG magic that could fuck up a Charm-entity: Is it true there's a spell called Jam or Stall or something that /disrupts the activation/ of a supernatural effect? I can't remember the name, but I remember an argument in another forum about whether it could stop Charms working if fired at the same time at something that isn't a PD?

>pic related

?
>>
>>52902336
It's bait, anon.
>>
>>52902336
Because he shat up the settings he touched.
>>
>>52902335
>Perk states I can create any power I can imagine. I imagine a mind control effect which is not based on hypnosis.
And how would you do that?

>I would figure the trip through Infernals to set up the combo would put me in a pretty good condition to imagine any of this, since I'm already internalizing deep truths about the universe to learn their Charms.
No you're internalizing deep truths of being a Yozi's Sock Puppet, unless OTB Devil Tiger, at which point you have to start making your own rules, in the form of Charms, once more.

>But if not, I can imagine myself imagining them, and use that to grant myself that power.
You can imagine yourself thinking of things that you can't think of? That's not how that works.

>>52902339
Just my opinion here but Alex would be a threat to everything not invested with Divinity. Those that are can't be harmed by physical damage unless you've got some way of bypassing the hax, which Alex doesn't have.
>>
Anybody claim Sousei no Onmyouji?
>>
File: I can deal with that too.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with that too.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>52901348
>>52901457
>Winnie the Pooh

Ah yeah, Winnie the Pooh is a fairly niche place from Jumpchain's perspective, the perks aren't the most intuitive and a few items or drawbacks seem a bit off without knowledge of the references, but all that said, at the end of the day it's a very comfy place to settle down for a little while after your or a companion had a bad time in a previous Jump.

If anyone knows what a therapy animal is for, you can imagine the inhabitants of the 100 Acre Wood as fulfilling the same roll with their innocent personalities, soft bodies and friendly (for the most part) dispositions. Winnie the Pooh I highly recommend just for the setting itself, just to sit down and let yourself get comfortable.

Sorry, was asleep for a while and missed the beginning of the thread. You guys move real fast sometimes.
>>
>>52902417
Not that I know of.
>>
>>52902027
Its one of the ones from Hyperdimension Neptuna.
Planeptune Alignment's "Yada yada yada"
>>
File: no fun.png (300KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.png
300KB, 680x383px
>>52902381
>implying

You don't even care about those settings. You don't even know 2/3 of those settings, and you weren't there when this thread had a sense of humor.

>>52902373
I've said what I needed to say, who cares if it's bait?
>>
>>52902405
>good against everything short of Divinity
Thank you.
>>
>>52902381
And you shit up any thread you touch. Your point is?
>>
>>52902431
Daily reminder to remove fanus scum.
>>
>>52902421
You are a great source of both knowledge and reminders to protect Crona's smile, NuBee.
>>
>>52902309
Is there anything worth taking in that jump to justify taking that drawback? I'm looking at it right now and these perks are, while unique and interesting, not really anything I'd be wiling to put myself through that shit for.

Other than that, from what's been said about it, it seems that the setting is a safe world without any serious business going on, so the jump is just a vacation/training jump. Make your own plot, because the setting doesn't really have one, just like all the other vacation jumps. Would make an acceptable starting jump maybe?
>>
>>52901087
Might be too mundane for your liking, but I'm fond of the Roots of Good Health and "Wheat" from ActRaiser. I also grew the Enchanted Mangos from Dota 2 a lot in a previous chain, where I regularly made armies of Kamen/Armored Rider Mages and had them use the Mangos as Lockseeds to top off their mana pools constantly. World of Cultivation also has some pretty spiffy plants. As I recall, the MC is mainly a farmer, so it's a given that'd come up.

These two are much more difficult to work with, but I've always liked the idea of growing Chakra Fruits from Naruto and the Forbidden Fruit from Kamen Rider Gaim en masse.
>>
>>52902462
I think the Drawback mostly serves as a fun challenge for people who are obscenely strong and powerful.
>>
>>52902462
Well the narrator perks is really minor reality warping from the outside of the media.
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>52902449
Thank you very much anon. Crona's smile is always worth protecting.
>>
>>52901892
I stopped paying attention to Yugioh back around the time when GX was still airing, but I'm looking forward to card games on motorcycles.
>>
would Symbiotes count as "Natural animals" enough for Lunar's Spirit Shape, or are they a bit too sapient / manufactured?
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52902187
>Truth

Your spells are empowered by succesfully using Blue and Red Truths against their recipients. Conversely your magic can reveal such truths about a person

>Mask

Your magic can obfuscate practically anything, as long as the obfuscation mirrors the subject in some manner. For example creating a labyrinth to hide a puzzle-box, or hiding a baby inside a bigger baby made of paper mache.

>NEETs

You're more magically powerful the less social contact you have. Areas you inhabit are dreadful, foreboding and possible spatially distorted to further keep you away from normies.

>>52901875
Resolved Casting and Unbound Casting from Mage the Awakening, sort of? Maybe also Magus Killer from Fate/Zero depending on your methods.

>>52902462
Yeah, it's one of those jumps where if you stay away from wherever Yugo & co are travelling towards you can have all kinds of quirky but relatively safe adventures. I think Dofus, Wakfu's prequel, is pretty much about nothing BUT quirky cute adventures. Be a good idea to have defences against polymorph, though. Oh, and be nice to people. Turns out everyone and their mother's the reincarnation of a deity or a relative of one these days.
>>
>>52902510
Symbiotes are too manufactured, yeah. Grown by that alien race in a lab somewhere.
>>
>>52902530
Fuck.

There goes my idea to combo a Lunar Symbiote with being a KLK Kamui + InD Book Dragon Ayakashi.

Thank you, anon.
>>
File: dragons.png (669KB, 477x624px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.png
669KB, 477x624px
What's your breath weapon?
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>52902495
Is Crona a boy or a girl?
>>
>>52902462
>Would make an acceptable starting jump maybe?
This is just my opinion, but I think it's a little TOO quiet for a starting jump. There should be a little bit more adventure to start your journey off, you know?

Then again, I also think that, if you're going to take it at all, you should take Dr. Who within the first 5 jumps at the absolute most. Any more than that and too much of the magic'll be gone for you to serve as a good companion, and you may even end up bringing out the worst in each other.
>>
>>52901126
Would a tiger work for a spirit shape without needing to pay any CP?

Stripes (on skin, fur, insert current form exterior here) as the tell?
>>
File: Fucking Laser Beams.gif (990KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Laser Beams.gif
990KB, 500x300px
>>52902540
Something like this.

>>52902550
Not even the people who made the series know the answer to that. No, seriously, even they couldn't figure it out. Far as I remember, the fandom eventually agreed to Anime Crona being male, Manga Crona being female.
>>
File: Crona 5.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 5.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>52902550
Nobody actually knows. The author wanted to leave the fact ambiguous and never gave strong signals one way or the other. From a Jumpchain perspective, it's left up to personal interpretation. I always thought Crona was a boy though.
>>
>>52902576
>Not paying the CP to be giant tiger.
>>
>>52901892
Actually, I've changed my mind.

I really want to do the 5D's jump, so I'm going to continue reserving my claim on that. If anyone wants to take my Arc-V claim, they still can.

>>52902506
I'll try to do a good job.
>>
>>52902576
tigers are smaller than moose, anon.
>>
File: Nicol.jpg (88KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Nicol.jpg
88KB, 375x523px
>>52902347
If you read any of the MTG novels, like Test of Metal, he is not only older than any known Planeswalker (perhaps besides Ugin), Nicol Bolas is not only a master of the basic magics that people are familiar with. He is also rather adept at advanced, eldritch magic like Clockwork from the shard world of Esper.
This one kind of magic allows him to bring forth perfect copies of himself, infinitely (Barring some hi jinks).
Besides that, he has multiple brains within his body, that allow him to multicast, Is capable of such Machiavellian schemes that tzeentch would blush. (Literally has smaller, less capable simulacrums running around as him. The funny thing is that all the simulacrums think their the "real" Bolas. These smaller versions are actually rather large dragons. The REAL Bolas is tremendously sized.)
Also, did I mention he killed his entire family hen he was essentially a kid. Yeah, he doesn't play nice.
>>
>>52902631
Sorry, I lost my name.
FluffWolf still holding onto the the 5D's claim.
Arc-V claim can be taken if someone wants to do it. If not, I'll do it when I'm done 5D's.
>>
>>52902530
actually wait, forgot to clarify - I'm meaning Spider-Man / Venom Symbiotes, not smaller-than-nanotech Symbiotes.
>>
>>52902638
You're not facing Bolas, Planeswalker extraordinaire and the most ancient and intelligent being in the known multiverse. Your facing pre-Spark Elder Dragon War Bolas. Still scary, but orders of magnitude less so.
>>
>>52902692
Ah, lacked context. Thanks.
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>52902638
Alas, my M:tG lore covers some wiki browsing and that online novel about that one time Emrakul rused the Gatewatch.

I'll try to look up the rest of what he can do later today before having another go at Anon versus Bol-

>>52902692
>>52902703

-oh.

Back to square one, I suppose. Still probably a good idea, I just really don't know where to start with non-planeswalker Bolas.

>>52902679
Oh sorry, if you meant those then yeah they're definitely sentient. There's an entire planet of 'em that apparently exiled Venom for being insane.
>>
>>52902512
>Resolved Casting and Unbound Casting from Mage the Awakening, sort of? Maybe also Magus Killer from Fate/Zero depending on your methods.

Thanks I'll check them out.
>>
>>52902657
Nobody knows what you're talking about dood.
>>
>>52902493
It also can't really alter fate or any major events, and only lets you see the future of 'major characters'. I honestly think the Denizen or Scary Sort perks are better over all.

Also worth noting the unorthodox pricing scheme in this jump, it's not the usual 100-300-600 perk tiers.

>>52902569
That's true for a lot of jumps that are otherwise vacation jumps though.
>>
>>52902751
It's yugioh.
>>
>>52901126
The Tell and Tattoos seem like they could be of considerable concern if the Dragonblooded jump were taken after this one.
>>
File: 1491592179541.jpg (98KB, 500x919px) Image search: [Google]
1491592179541.jpg
98KB, 500x919px
>>52902550
A girl. I checked. Repeatedly.
>>
>>52902823
Don't be creepy.
>>
File: I'm down with it.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
I'm down with it.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>52902823
>>
>>52901126
So I'm reading up on Lunars and I currently have two primary goals:

1. Lock Ma-Ha Such into a hideous human form.
2. Fix and waifu Lilith.

How should I do this?
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>52902841
>Pic related
>>
>>52902869
y not moot?
>>
>>52902844
>Fix and waifu Lilith.
Be an infernal and just so happen to inherit Desus exaltation? Dude was fucked in the head though.
>>
>>52902736
Pre-spark Bolas is still an incredibly powerful and dangerous enemy. The details about the Elder Dragons are pretty vague, but we're told that they were powerful enough to rival Oldwalkers. That's why Bolas is so scary, he's that plus Planeswalker powers.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>52902771
I think Visitor deserves a bit of attention too for discounts on some of the more pleasant items like Timeless Storybook, Dreamleather Glove and My Dear Old Friends. Their freebie 100 Perk is pretty comfy too.
>>
>>52902890
Nah, Swan has Desus's shard.
>>
File: 1388902939440.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388902939440.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>52901999
>Has anybody ever seen the source materiel for this?
>He asks this about Winnie the Poo.
God I'm old.
>>
>>52902895
Man, if feels weird for people to be acting like Garlock needs to even think about how he could be pre-spark Bolas when jumpers significantly weaker and younger could do it without trying too hard.
>>
>>52902222
Batman jump.
>>
>>52902869
He kind of has a point though, you can be a creep without being creepy.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>52902939
It's alright anon, I watched the cartoon when I was a kid too so I'm in the same boat. Maybe they're just foreign and didn't catch the cartoon or books.
>>
So.

Shagaru Magala from Monster Hunter as a Lunar's Spirit Shape.

Y/N.
>>
>>52902952
You realize most newfags won't have a clue about most oldfags and probably won't care until it comes to claims like these
>>
>>52902952
It's weirder that Garlock himself is more confused about Bolas' powerlevel than overconfident. Isn't he basically a primordial of the UCS at this point?

>>52903000
Deviljho still best jho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoABWYv0rE

>>52903015
It is weird to think eventually nobody wil recognise Winnie the Pooh of all things
>>
>>52902540
Spearmint.
>>
File: Saber41.png (165KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Saber41.png
165KB, 600x337px
>>52902990
I still remember playing some of the old PS1 games for it, like the Tigger's Adventure. that one felt hard as fuck for a kid's game.
>>
>>52902990
I was a deprived child that grew up watching the science channel, discovery, and animal planet. I didn't watch many cartoons as I grew up, so I had to learn about these kinds of things as I got older, and missed a lot of stuff. Even then, most of what I know is stuff I've read from online forums, I've basically never watched or read half the things I've explained to people in the thread.
>>
>>52903025
Deviljho doesn't let me do funky shit with Frenzy Virus tho.
>>
>>52901188
>Frozen Ripple Lair(take Elder of the Pact, Exalted: Lunars)
What's this from? It's not in Lunars, as far as I can tell.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>52903041
Winnie the Pooh games seemed to have that as a common trend, didn't they? "Why is this so fucking hard?"

>>52903042
Well I'm very sorry to hear that anon. If you want I could try to summarize the setting as best I can.
>>
>>52903049
Glories of the Most High: Luna
>>
>>52903049
Frozen Ripple Lair is a charm, not a perk.
>>
>>52902956

Wat?
>>
>>52903025
He was at one point a universe taking advantage of Fate nonsense like the Dead Apostle stuff and Reality Marbles, then he because a multiverse full to the brim with Judgments, and at some point he became a bring made of Charms.

If nothing else, he's definitely got the means on hand to solve the Bolas problem relatively easily, because he's been to basically every jump, and he collects conceptual hax like stamps which he uses regularly to create ridiculously long winded combos that don't even do anything in the end.

He's definitely top of the line in terms of biggatons, and he has no shortage of conceptual stuff.
>>
>>52901188
>>52901213
>>52901230
Once more we see Val's jumps having a harsh case of OTB.
>>
>>52902222
If I take those quads wills you die?
>>
>>52903042
Oh, well, Winnie the Pooh is a classic children's book series by A.A Milne that's been turned into many animated versions by Disney. It's about a young boy named Christopher Robin (named after Milne's son, who was the same age as the character) and his friends, the magical animals of the Hundred Acre Wood. Said friends were based on Christopher Robin Milne's toys, leading the fictional versions to have soft plushy appearance and stitches along their edges, as if they were living toys themselves. The title character is Winnie the Pooh-Bear, or just Winnie the Pooh, a slow-witted but cheerful little brown bear who loves honey. Other friends are the excitable and bouncing Tigger the tiger, Eeyore the perpetually-depressed donkey, the uncreatively-named and cynical Rabbit, Roo the kangaroo joey, Piglet the timid little pig, and the wise old Owl. Together they go on various innocent adventures in search of fun and delicious treats.
>>
>>52903179
The anon you're quoting isn't even using the perks right, he would die if he actually tried to use that combo as is.
>>
What do I need to make Eyesore happy?
>>
File: 1442302505798.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1442302505798.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>52901157
>>52901188
>>52901213
>>52901230
>>52901258
We've had omnipotence builds for a while, but this is a pretty creative way of doing it.
Kudos anon. I should be more mad, but you actually put a lot of thought into this so i can't be.
Good jorb. Of course you could undercut a lot of the effort by fusing with the unfinished cosmic cube and using a full refill, but I think I like your method more.
>>
>>52903217
Giving him attention would help. You know, "Thanks for noticing", and all that.
>>
File: Crona 11.jpg (90KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 11.jpg
90KB, 800x1131px
>>52903195
Incredibly well put, anon. That was a great summary.

>>52903217
Eeyore would probably like to have a nice house! He tries to build one for himself out of branches but he's not very good at it and it always seems to fall apart. Poor old Eeyore's tail falls off a lot so if you could find a way to keep that attached he'd probably appreciate it.
>>
File: 1412822947888.jpg (169KB, 859x492px) Image search: [Google]
1412822947888.jpg
169KB, 859x492px
>>52903143
You wanted CIA didn't you?
>>
>>52902222
has she shown up in Smash Brothers yet? If not, you may have to make Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>52902540
Whatever the fuck Godzillas nuclear beam is supposed to be.
>>
File: 399582_1.jpg (22KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
399582_1.jpg
22KB, 630x630px
>>52901126
Exalted: Lunars

>Changing Moon
Seemed the most fun.

>Chiaroscuro
No idea what this is really.

>Spirit Shape - Bat Hawk
Fits my caste and I go bat hawk whenever I get an animal option as they look neat and fit my eye/hair colour.

>Feral Grace
When you are a changing moon you become very sexy.

>Instinctive Action
Is a nice freebie as it lets my mind wander while slapping shit.

>The Waifu Exalted 100
Made me think of the "I wanted waffles" bit in 30 Rock. Plus it's a sex perk that costed 100 CP due to the discount and it does some other cool stuff.

>Thousand Streams 400
Is a pretty powerful social manipulation perk.

>Elder of the Pact 900
Boosts Thousand Streams to be even more ridiculous and subtle. Means I can do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnTpl93q3Bc

quite a lot and actually be telling the truth. Also makes me really old.

>Lost Castes - Waxing Moon 1100
Are apparently great at sneaking to the extent they compare favourably to Night Caste Solars so this seemed worth the 200 CP. Bit of a mary sue option, mind.

>Moonsilver Tattoos
Is actually a really great freebie in the context of the chain as immunity to people screwing with your body is not all that common.

>Collar of Moon's Cleansing Light
Cleans me and grants immunity against disease and poison. Pretty cool for a freebie but by the time I get to this I don't really need it.

>Solar Bondmate - Nuala 1400
Made my (at least initially) yandere wife into my solar bondmate. I figure as the great curse lifts post-jump and because she'll be my lunar in at least one other jump it'll all shake out about even because as we all know two wrongs make a right.
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>52903371
I'm like 90% sure it's called Atomic Breath.
>>
>>52903171
Thing is doesn't Garlock slot things into his timeline whenever?
He doesn't always do things in order. Depending on when he's taking Kamigawa he could stop ez or maybe actually have a real fight.
>>
>>52903371
It's a nuclear beam, anon, there's not much complicated there. Unless you're wondering what exact species of particle composes it?
>>
>>52901457
---Title: Winnie the Pooh
---Starting Location: Hundred Acre Wood
---Background: -100 CP - Denizen
---Perks: 900 CP

> Free from Background - Let it Grow
> -100 CP - Very Sly, Sly, Sly, Sly
> -200 CP - It Was A Bright And Sunny Day
> -300 CP They Tie Themselves In Horrible Knots

---Items: 300 CP

> Free from Background - Bag of Seeds
> Discounted from Background, -200 CP - Sludge Sweeper
> -100 CP Timeless Storybook

---Ending: Onto the next jump
>>
>>52903101
>>52903109
K thanks. I thought it was a Manses for a moment.
>>
Is world seed finished? Because its in the finished unimaged folder.
>>
>>52903383
>Obvious Tell 1300
I'll go feather hair and a tuft at the back like a bat hawk and obvious hawk eyes.

>Blood Debts 1200
Makes me pretty dam feckless for an elder but I should be able to pay a lot of them off.

>Outshined By Sunlight 1000
Means Nuala is going to be extremely smug for the duration and I might as well just get into acting like a sidekick.

Sort of a shame I'd prefer her to be a Solar over an Infernal as otherwise we could probably do a reasonably convincing Maleficent + crow familiar thing as that'd be sort of funny. On the plus side it means she's probably pretty damn powerful to outdo an elder lunar consistently. On the negative she's going to be permanently smug but really this sort of drawback only really hurts if you have a lot of achievements you want to get. It means my treasure hunting may be a bit limited as if I find something cool she'll probably break it with something cooler she found but on the other hand as long as it ends up in the warehouse at the end it doesn't really matter much.

Plus this actually feeds in sort of nicely to the whole Waxing Moon + Thousand Streams thing as the build is almost entirely about flying under the radar and doing shit without people realizing. Obviously if there's a Solar there doing mad shit they're going to draw most of the attention. Probably is going to make it harder to pay off any blood debts though but then at least I'm skipping dimension in 10 years.

I could also handle her being annoying a lot easier than some of the other drawbacks as some of them are pretty difficult to take with the Solar Bondmate option. Initial build also had Steward in it as that's a great perk for 100 CP but I didn't want to touch more drawbacks.
>>
>>52903404
From what I remember slotting things ususally only happens whent here's a big retcon, like Fate. Usually it's just jump after jump. That's how a drill works
>>
>>52903471
World Seed was still being fine tuned, but it was so jumpable that it doesn't really matter especially since Aionanon is on haitus.

He might move some stuff around when he comes back, but thats a ways off from now.
>>
On an Exalted tangent, do we know at all who has Five Moons' Exaltation?

I... kinda want to wind up as him in the Solar jump, but if he's already been reincarnated that plan's out the window.
>>
>>52903415
Now turn this into a roll chain.
>>
>>52902540
Mostly ethanol fumes.
>>
Besides shapeshifting, what are some useful things that Lunars can do?
>>
>>52902540
Whatever I frankly want it to be.

I went Dragonfire Adept in Forgotten Realms and have been experimenting with Spellcrafting, Con-Con, and Temple of Thought to make a variety of breath weapon varieties.
>>
>Winnie the Pooh jump
>Muppets jump
Sesame Street jump when?
>>
>>52901126
>My two wives are always big rivals.
>Have to decide which one gets to be my Solar, with all the implications of trust that entails.
>One has a direct solar theming, so it's almost required.
>Only thing I can think of to appease the other one is to have a shisa as my animal form.
I hope this works or this is going to be a very angry jump.
>>
Would Sacrificial Bestowment be sufficient to share Exaltations? If not, do we have anything that would? I have about 12 companions, Lunars only allows you to import 8, and I'd rather they not miss out on the fun of Exaltation if I can help it.
>>
>>52903584
Someone posted one a few days ago
>>
>>52903584
...I'm pretty sure someone's posted one, actually.
>>
how goes the konosuba jump?
>>
>>52903600
>>52903603
...Really?
>>
>>52903558
They can have loads of HP and soak while also being immune to environmental dangers.
They're also good at tracking, and large scale social engineering. (At least they're supposed to be, in practice that second bit doesn't work out for them.)
They can also set up an area as their territory and know nearly anything happening within it so long as they keep paying for the charm.

There's a lot more things, but if I listed their entire charm tree I'd probably fill the rest of the thread.
>>
>>52903543
I will. I'll make a new build for every thread with the roll being the topic jump.
>>
>>52903587
That seems like a recipe for disaster no matter how you try to frame it. Like, fuck, why would you do this?
>>
File: Crona 7.png (372KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 7.png
372KB, 853x480px
>>52902540
I actually have lightning breath courtesy Fate/Stay Night! I fabricated a Servant with implied dragon heritage in their myth for Demi-Servant, but it was mostly speculation, so part of the build involved Breath of the Dragon A-Rank, with a bit of extra benefits thanks to Innocent Monster C-Rank. It's not really a stream as it is more LIGHTNING BOLT FROM THE FACE but I have fun with it regardless.
>>
>>52903628
God help you when they roll Garzey's Wing again.
>>
>>52903722
There are worse jumps than Garzey's Wing. I know. I've rolled them. Fuck Fable jump.
>>
>>52902540
My voice.
Thanks to all the voice perks, I sound like the lovechild of Morgan Freeman, Sam Elliot, and Ted Williams.
>>
>>52901126
Are there any knacks or charms that allow a lunar to hide artifact tattoos?
>>
>>52903595
I don't think so. It would be kind of like trying to share the effects of artifact armor with Sacraficial bestowment.
They're superweapons bonded to your soul, it's not really innate even though it might as well be.
You should be able to get them up to half caste tier no problem though.

As for getting all your companions in on the action you could always look into soul surgery. There's a lot of extra exaltations out there if you don't mind killing some people. I'm sure Lytek wouldn't mind much if you "persuaded" him to let you use his tools. Of note is that this is probably going to be absurdly difficult to do if it's even possible. You might want to just settle for getting them a different kind of exaltation in a different jump.
>>
>>52903558
Lots of things. Lunar themes are survival, consumption, wildness, animals, madness, confusion, trickery, darkness (though in a less evil way than Abyssals have darkness themes), territory, protection, evolution, natural cycles, and shamanic wisdom. This gives them actually a pretty varied power set. Solars really only have two tricks, "do something supernaturally well" and "infuse magical sunlight into something to make it more orderly". Lunars are all over the place, and that actually kind of hurts them mechanically in some ways due to having so varied a concept that their charm trees tend to meander. Still, there's a lot to go with if you want to.
>>
>>52903739
Did you even understand the plot of Garzey's Wing and Yamato Takeru no Mikoto? Or did you just spend ten years doing Spiritual Unification?
>>
>>52903770
Or, you could try the impossible and attempt the creation of your very own brand Exaltation to slap on people.
>>
>>52903768
Hide of the Cunning Hunter, a basic Appearance charm. Hides any other skin-level things going on with their body, too, if they've been marked by a curse or whatever.
>>
>>52903820
Better ask Autobot if you want to do that.
Even though he was the best craftsmen ever he still couldn't do it alone.

Or just wait for a 3e jump and beg exigent exaltations off of less important dieties.
>>
>>52903834
I don't know, there are a lot of soul surgery perks in jumpchain. I'm not going to say you can do it easily, or without significant amounts of resources and help, but you should be able to figure out some way to construct something resembling an Exaltation with effort.
>>
>>52903654
>That seems like a recipe for disaster no matter how you try to frame it.
What am I supposed to do here? It's either piss off both by not importing either in a role they think they should be entrusted with, or piss off one and try to mitigate it to slightly miffed.
>>
>>52903785
Not in the least. I just know that I don't actually have to do jack shit involved with the plot, and so I don't have to understand it! I can just do my own thing.
>>
>>52903824
Doesn't a charm have to specifically state that it hides artifacts for it to hide Artifact tattoos?
>>
>>52901620
Welp.

Laugh at my misery, Mardukth. Kamen Rider Shoujo suffers once more. And I give you the honor of- Oh shit, they've gone offline.

Okay someone who knows Exalted gets to torture me by deciding my Moon-Mad Mentor. Preferably not the Old Rape Goat Whats-His-Fuckface.

>Exalted: Lunars - 820
Origin: Full Moon
Drawbacks: Thousand Streams as One (+0); The Wyld Hunt (+200); Outshined By Sunlight (+200); 54 Cakes? (+200); Obvious Tell (+100); Moon-Mad Mentor (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,900 CP

Perks:
-Stewardship (Free)
-Superlative Example (Free)
-Spirit Shape - Shagaru Magala (150 CP)
-Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast
-Elder of the Pact

Artifacts and Allies:
-Moonsilver Tattoos (Free)
-Moonsilver Breastplate (Free) - incorporated into Tattoos
-Stabilized Moonsilver
-The Pack (600 CP)
-Solar Bondmate (Seras Victoria)
>>
>>52903894
Anon, the first option is straight up the less shitty option. Even if you think it won't make that big a difference if you chose neither or chose one, if you chose one, that shit would make whoever was picked over super-mad. To the extent that it's unrealistic to think they would ever forgive you, mad.
>>
>>52903349
Not to my knowledge.

Shit.
>>
>>52903945
>Solar Bondmate is a vampire

I know Seras doesn't have many sun-issues, but I'm still laughing at the irony
>>
>>52903928
Oh, right, artifact tattoos. Which are somehow distinct from the regular tattoos, despite those still being artifacts. Sorry, I misread.
>>
>>52903974
Yeeeaaaaah, even if the Eclipse caste is chosen it's gonna be hella awkward all around.

The streams have been crossed, HARD.
>>
>>52903952
I was hoping there'd be a way to compensate somewhat. The other started out as basically a shisa, so maybe picking that as my form here would be something.
>>
So, what's the best order to do these jumps in?
>Street Fighter
>Dead Or Alive
>Killer Instinct
>Bloody Roar
>Darkstalkers
>BlazBlue
>Skullgirls
I've got a bit of a fighting game arc going, and I can't decide the best order to do them in. Since it's near the beginning of my chain, what's the least to most dangerous?
>>
File: Saber9.jpg (115KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saber9.jpg
115KB, 850x1200px
>>52903616
Slowly. Only so fast I can work and other stuff is scheduled for coming out before then. Hopefully within 2 months at most though.
>>
You know, I just realized something. Scathath is still alive in nasuverse. Except that her main goal in life is to die.

Deathmatch from doom.txt?
>>
>>52904035
Dead or Alive
Bloody Roar
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter
Skullgirls
Darkstalkers
BlazBlue

Tried to order them in amount of supernatural power/likeliness for you to deal with world ending terrors. Skullgirls is higher than Street Fighter because there are goddesses trying to kill everyone you may have to deal with, while most of SF's villains just want to rule the world. Similarly, while Darkstalkers has more raw power than Blazblue, Blazblue is that weird kind of conceptual nonsense that it's much harder to deal with.
>>
>>52904035
Dead or Alive
Street Fighter
Bloody Roar
Killer Instinct
Skullgirls
Darkstalkers
Blazblue
>>
>>52904035
Fighting games are all secretly bullshit, but a few of those are ok.

>Dead or Alive
>Streets of Fight
>Bloody Roar
>Killer Instinct
>Skullgirls
>Darkstalkers
>Blazeblue
Should be safe if you aren't a moron.
You might want to hold off on the last three for later though. Time fkuc and accidentallying the world are serious problems in all of them.
>>
>>52904062
Grand Order?
>>
>>52904091
Well he is avoiding the Fate fighting games so at least Blazblue is the only conceptual hazard he has to worry about.
>>
>>52904108
There's no Melty Blood jump.
>>
File: Saber32.jpg (94KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
Saber32.jpg
94KB, 850x531px
>>52904099
That's my monthly big jump for next month. I think. Still unsure as to whether I should swap Nier A for that but I probably will.
>>
>>52904114
Wouldn't that be rolled into Tsukihime anyway?
>>
File: Small Crona 3.jpg (20KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 3.jpg
20KB, 350x461px
>>52904035
Maybe something like the escalating scale of weird and wild?

Street Fighter (or) Dead Or Alive (mostly mundane worlds with a few weird elements each, mostly fightan stuff) -> The one not picked before -> Killer Instinct (or) Blood Roar (functionally similar to our world with big changes/plot elements) -> The one not picked before -> Skullgirls (or) Blazblue (different world entirely with magic, other species, unique technology and all that jazz.) -> The one not picked before -> Darkstalkers (I believe this is the highest power leveled one of the bunch, so it'd probably have good rivals to cap off the Fighting Game Arc you've got here)
>>
>>52904122
Alternate reality, so no.
>>
>>52904114
Tsukihime and Melty Blood are the same world, UNIEL is altverse, but technically falls under the same umbrella because of Sion cameos.
>>
>>52904119
>next month. I think
*impending squeal of joy

>but I probably will
*air being let out of balloon.

Eh, two months wait isn't so bad. It's not like I'm paying you.
>>
>>52904062
Hey Val, I've got a question for you on the whole Modern Weaponry Negation thing. Now, essentially it grants immunity to anything that couldn't hurt a ghost, right? But as far as I remember, nukes can still hurt Servants due to some metaphysical shenanigans. Does that stick around post-jump, or is that no longer an issue?
>>
>>52904142
Hey, don't tell them that. They still think their checks will come in aaany day now.
>>
>>52904119
Her face looks really weird. Goddamn animu.
>>
>>52904149
Makes sense that nukes could hurt Servants. Uranium contains the lingering energy of a star's explosive death. Sounds pretty magical to me, making a weapon out of that.
>>
>>52904161
Oh yeah, man, those jumpmakers really are-wait a second. How are WE getting paid?
>>
File: Saber13.jpg (137KB, 850x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Saber13.jpg
137KB, 850x1164px
>>52904142
Good news is that next month is the last for my current semester, so when I say the month after next, I mean I'll be able to fully devote myself to making stuff. means stuff comes out much faster. Either way, i want GO done soon cause it's been in progress for a while, I want to finish the other Fates and I want to eventually get started on a different big series.

>>52904149
Uh, nukes can hurt them? I actually can't recall canon actually bringing up nuclear weapons in relation to Fate stuff, aside from maaaybe comparing certain attacks to nuclear weapons. Could you grab me a source so I can find out more or can you not remember? It's fine if no.

>>52904161
I'm paid in happiness and love anon, I always get my checks.

>>52904189
Is this one better?
>>
>>52904197
But humans are made from stardust. That's super magical too.
>>
>>52904212
Yeah, but the energy we contain comes from a living star. You need necrostellar energy to hurt a ghost, that's just logic.
>>
>>52904133
I think anon was going for the UNIEL being a nonexistent jump meme so he didn't even mention UNIEL.
>>
>>52904142
>>52904161
>>52904211
Were we supposed to be getting paid for this stuff? I've been making Jumps voluntarily for years now.
>>
>>52904211
Wait, I thought you were the one who mentioned it before? Something about how nuclear weapons are the exception to the 'modern weapons can't hurt Servants' because everyone in the world believes that nukes can destroy anything, so they can? Or something like that? Am I thinking of something else, because I could have sworn that was something that got brought up.
>>
>>52904161
>>52904211
>>52904254
Shit if we were getting paid i would have made more work ages ago
>>
File: Heroine Alter5.jpg (229KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine Alter5.jpg
229KB, 850x1204px
>>52904264
I...may have said something like that? I don't think I'd ever have said anything about belief powered nukes (Mostly because I think a lot of the belief/fame powered stuff in Fate might as well not work) but maybe I did say something about nukes.

Anyway, I can't remember anything bout it and too busy to search the archives so unless someone else finds something, I don't see any reason nukes would bypass the nonmagic thing.
>>
>>52904242
Right. My bad then. Tsukihime still counts I guess?
>>
>>52904305
It does. Tsukihime jump includes stuff from Melty.
>>
It's kind of sad that if it were posted in thread, then Suggverse would probably be accepted as a non-joke jump these days.
>>
>>52904303
Shit, did I just dream that up? I could have sworn that was a thing, but it wouldn't be the first time I remembered something that didn't actually happen on here.

Right, thanks Val. Sorry about this, apparently I've lost my mind.
>>
>>52904254
I get paid in insuts and shitposting, which is why my inspiration has dried up recently.

I might try to pull an Sj-chan and drop ten jumps on you for Christmas, but it's unlikely.
>>
>>52904326
It would need a lot more too it I think.
Right now there's no reason to not pick the one and just end it right there.
Maybe if you actually had to take the stupid drawback to gain it someone might push for it unironically, but as is it's just a no effort chain ender to get the sweet sweet free omnipotence.
>>
169. Batman: TAS
Origin: Drop-In, Theme: Batshit Insanity
Perks: Gimmick, Put A Smile On Their Faces, Madman, Nightmare, Multiple Choice Backstory, ...And The Jumper Got Away!, One Bad Day
Powers: Yellow-Skinned Wacky Man
Items: Costume, Puddin's Pie, Seedy Bar, Abandoned Warehouse District
Drawbacks: Rogue Gallery, No Killing Rule

Well, I'm in Gotham and I have that perk from Incredibles that rearranges crime so it happens nearer to me than far. So, I have no time for a dayjob. It also puts me on Batman's radar more heavily than if I was an actual supercriminal. Somebody who is always there when shit's going down is probably at fault somehow. I guess I am, too. In moving the crime, am I not responsible for the new victim being a victim at all? At least I can toggle it on and off, so I don't keep running into Killer Croc everytime I go to get soda at the gas station.

There are also going to be a few supercriminals on the streets, but at least they're on Batman villain level and not shonen villain level. The downside is that they are all victims of crimes that I couldn't get to while that perk was active, and they all respond in different ways. Dandy Dave was a gangster who took an experimental hallucinogen to the gut. I just thought he was stabbed and freaking out. Now he has these visions of a New Gotham and a hard-on for explosives. Works a lot with Mesmerisa, who only loves him because she can't control him. She was attacked by the Hatter but I interrupted and things got muddled. The Dustman is an angry garbageman that lost his job over me flinging the Labrat, a mutated scientist that was working on DNA transfer and had it backfire, through his truck. So, he's gunning for me specifically from the start. Elementary tends to target kids and turn them into walking timebombs themed after a chemical element. She's working her way up the table though, so it's a good long while before she gets to uranium. I've run out of space for the rest.
>>
File: Heroine6.jpg (119KB, 850x685px) Image search: [Google]
Heroine6.jpg
119KB, 850x685px
>>52904327
No worries. For all I know, I very well could have said that. Fate's been a thing for years and it could have been mentioned in any of the last thousand or so threads.
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
Hey, quick question, anyone got a quick suggestion or idea for a 400CP Perk for Pro Heroes in My Hero Academia? Pro Hero has a triple tree but I can't think up anything else for the last spot.
>>
>>52904254
If we were getting paid I might actually start giving a shit again.
>>
>>52904385
Maybe something to do with maintaining popularity/publicity as a hero?
>>
File: rsz_nier_automata_09_15_16_006.jpg (35KB, 292x449px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_nier_automata_09_15_16_006.jpg
35KB, 292x449px
>>52904119
>Still unsure as to whether I should swap Nier A for that but I probably will.

If by Nier A you mean Automata then hell yes, I loved that game.

But do what you want to do first Valeria, its your decision.

Also Devola and Popola companion option for the jump plz?
>>
>>52904385
Something for being a symbol of peace/justice to the world. When people see you, they don't just see you, they see a representation of heroism in you.
>>
File: Saber4.jpg (121KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
Saber4.jpg
121KB, 850x638px
>>52904418
Yeah, there'll be an option to meet your own pair of that series.
>>
>>52904318
I'm pretty sure aside from those there's a couple more fighting game jumps too, just not coming to my head right now.
>>
File: Crona 3.png (1MB, 1908x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 3.png
1MB, 1908x1068px
>>52904333
>>52904409
Sorry you two, I'm sure somebody appreciates your efforts though, even if they're not very vocal about it.

>>52904412
I actually already have stuff like that, but thank you for the suggestion.

>>52904439
Already have something like that, thank you too though anon.
>>
>>52904333
>I might try to pull an Sj-chan and drop ten jumps on you for Christmas, but it's unlikely.
If it were that easy we'd be at thousands of jumps by now.
>>
>>52904459
Nothing for tsukihime aside from Melty but Fate has Tiger Colosseum and Unlimited Codes
>>
>>52904493
Oh I meant just fighting game jumps in general, not limited to Fate.
>>
Here anons I can repay you in internet hugs and fluffy animal pictures
>>
File: Crona 4.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 4.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>52904511
Well off the top of my head, we have Primal Rage and Generic Fighting Game that I don't think have been brought up.
>>
>>52904475
I have at least four or five jumps that are halfway done right now. I figure If I just keep chugging away at them I'll finish eventually.
>>
>>52902540
Laser rainbows and Entropy
>>
>>52904576
Well if you have until Christmas it shouldn't be that hard to hit ten jumps, probably easier if they're not likely to get claimed by anyone. Good luck
>>
File: 3f1641879503c1938f7b4c804c3db6d5.jpg (802KB, 800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
3f1641879503c1938f7b4c804c3db6d5.jpg
802KB, 800x1250px

Badass daghteru dragonborn?
>>
Is there anything across the chain that would allow you to increase the rate at which you regain Essence? I know there was a recent jump that had a perk that increased replenishment of esoteric energies, but I can't remember at the moment what it was.
>>
>>52905083
Dude, if you are so lazy that you can't figure out ways to create an infinite Essence well inside your body, you can take one of the energy conversion perks that exist that lets you effectively combine your energy pools so you can use your mana as essence. It's super easy.
>>
>>52901126
"Whether or not you decide to go to safe them is up to you, but you will roughly know their distance and location so that you track and aid them quickly."

Safe should probably be "save".
>>
>>52905083
Yes. Buy a manse you like best and slot some hearthstones.
The inner world perk in Infernals gives you loads of mote regen with no upkeep as well.
This is without even using combos to get as much as you want.

As to the perk you're thinking of I think it was in that samurai girls jump with the unpronouncable title.
>>
>>52905083
Use buffs that improve your overall energy recharge rate + Infinity. Stack these over and over with different buffs until you hit a really high regen rate, and have something that allows you to convert energy from one source to another.
>>
>>52905126
>samurai girls jump
Wait do we have a jump for that? I thought it would be too lewd for the autists.
>>
>>52905163
That wasn't the part that bothered people.
But if we can get a "my little sister can't be this cute" jump then unless it's actually straight porn and nothing else it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
File: Crona 14.jpg (20KB, 344x508px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 14.jpg
20KB, 344x508px
>>52905163
Majikoi? Yeah! Val came out with it a few days ago!
>>
>>52905163
Majikoi.
>>
So, /jc/, I have a question. By the simple existence of Infernal and Abyssal exalted, it's obvious that an exaltation can be stolen on its way back the the great toolbox in the sky--my only question is how? Is there anything a jumper has access to that would allow them to do this?
>>
>>52905111
>Essence reactor
It's more that if that were actually possible in Creation, and so easily, you'd expect it to be mentioned or done a few times at least. It just seems like one of those things that's theoretically possible in game mechanics but in practice conflicts with too much of the actual setting.

>>52905126
>Inner World perk in Infernals gives you loads of mote regen
Ah, I was under the impression it was only as much as a hearthstone (which is about 8 an hour, iirc?). But yeah, it was Samurai Girls I was thinking of.
>>
>>52905186
Hey, that just isn't being honest, that property is not a lewd property in the least.
>>
>>52905199
They got stolen from the toolbox.
So you'll have to break into Lyteks apartment complex and shove all the exaltations into a sack made of jade or something.
>>
>>52905199
PtV then combine a lot of stealing and luck perks.
>>
>>52905199
First step; kill an exalt.
Second Step; Rip the cancerous lump off the motherfucker's soul
>>
>>52905186
The only reason why we don't allow straight porn settings as jumps is because this is a blue board. No one cares if you want to use the Generic Hentai Jump as long as you know where to find it yourself and don't have to ask people.
>>
>>52905202
Assuming a 5 dot manse your inner world gives +20 to mote regen per hour.
It counts as if you're standing inside it no matter what so you get double the standard hearthstone rate.
>>
>>52905199
I'm sure the Yozi would be happy to tell you how they did it if it would help the reclamation. Just make them trust you enough to tell you and then do it for yourself.
>>
File: hyakka-ryouran_8004.jpg (60KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
hyakka-ryouran_8004.jpg
60KB, 250x350px
>>52905193
>Majikoi?
>>52905198
>Majikoi.

Oh I was thinking of this Samurai Girls
>>
>>52905264
>implying being a blue board matters
It's just because people know what happens when you do allow for straight up porn.
That's all anything is from that point forward. Just look at /cyoag/ to see what I mean.
>>
>>52905291
I don't think anywhere near as many people know or care about Hyakka ryouran. It's basically the Sengoku equivalent of Ikki Tousen if Ikki Tousen didn't already have Sengoku in it.
>>
>>52905264
This being a blue board is only relevant in terms of people not posting actual, literal porn. Smut and similar is fine by board standards, the thread is just afraid that this community will devolve completely into lewd shitposting.
>>
File: Alter7.png (492KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Alter7.png
492KB, 848x1200px
>>52905291
Tried watching that show once, since I saw a fantastic amv that used it once, but man is that show fucking terrible. Didn't even make it past episode 1, much less my usual 3 episode try.
>>
>>52905328
I'm kind of curious whether you actually believe that allowing straight up porn would mean every jumpmaker would instantly start making dozens of porn jumps or not. Because I have to admit the thought of it makes me chuckle.
>>
>>52905374
Does Dragonheart apply only to Prana, or does it also refill other magical energies?
>>
File: jrjr.png (147KB, 457x317px) Image search: [Google]
jrjr.png
147KB, 457x317px
>>52905388
Truly, the floodgates will open in multiple ways.

>>52905391
All magical energies.
>>
>>52905362
I suppose our current dramaposting is preferable to lewdposting.
>>
>>52905388
I don't personally believe it would be that bad, but that's the reasoning that's been around from almost the beginning.
When you allow for porn it seeps into everything because on 4chan people are more often than not posting with dick in hand.

It wouldn't be making dozens of porn jump spring from the aether, but rather jumps that would't have been porn would start to contain it.
Think of Spongebob. Do you really want more Spongebobs?
>>
File: Slender Mythos.pdf (105KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Slender Mythos.pdf
105KB, 1x1px
>>52905432
Wow, remember this?
>>
Would the Wedding Bands of Sun and Moon work for a Infernal or Abyssal Bondmate?
>>
File: 1493183918831.jpg (21KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493183918831.jpg
21KB, 432x432px
>>52905445
>>
Any info on Prisma Ilya jump ?
>>
>>52905445
NOPE. Wow, when was this posted?
>>
>>52905445
But what if you want the Slend-D?
>>
>>52905467
Crux "found" it on his computer. He apparently wasn't sure where he got it... woooOOOOoooOOooo
>>
>>52905410
It'll be the magical switch that makes every jumpmaker suddenly a veteran with over fifty jumps made. Are there even that many famous porn settings?

>>52905432
If you ask me honestly? I don't care enough on the matter. To begin with, if I like the setting I'll do my own research and not bother with the jump. I've never run into a jump where I felt that I needed to take a drawback, so lewd drawbacks wouldn't affect me. I have more problems using all 1000 CP than I do with having a lack of CP in most jumps, so lewd options I'd just overlook.

I get that Spongebob is supposed to be the crown example of fetish insertion, but I just kind of nodded and smiled before doing my own thing.
>>
>>52905410
Noice, thanks.
>>
Is there any way to use different exaltations charms and powers without "swapping" souls around? I'm not sure the final form perk cuts it.
>>
>>52904441
real talk, if I ever end up making an alt-chain I might end up filling my entire party with people from that setting
at the very least, those two, emil, and the PCs, maybe Pascal depending on how the jump goes
>>
File: Saber37.jpg (114KB, 850x660px) Image search: [Google]
Saber37.jpg
114KB, 850x660px
>>52905498
I really can't think of many. Maybe a half dozen come to mind for ones that are actually a setting, instead of just generic fantasy or generic modern world. Even those can get pretty generic.
>>
>>52905548
Eclipse Castes, and their Abyssal and Infernal(Fiends) counterparts, can use a good number of the Charms available to other Exalts.
>>
>>52905548
You already can?
If you mean combining different charmsets for use in combos you might need temple of thought or something, but it's not like you have to swap them out if you've got them.
I guess being an eclipse or equivalent would solve your problem too.

Jump fiat does strange things.
>>
>>52905548
Um, fairly sure the ones you can gain via jump-doc allow that by default? Or at lest leave it up to houserule. If you mean ones you steal/obtain in-setting? Then probably not, if you even manage to get them to work for you in the first place.
>>
>>52905494
I have it to, stashed in my WIP folder. I remember downloading it from the thread with the intent to look at it later. I remember some anon posting it after the release of the Creepypasta jump.
>>
>>52905557
Well that puts a damper on things, I was thinking it would be this great lewd revolution where we'd get 200 page long hentai jumps and six new jumps per thread.
>>
File: Crona 15.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 15.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
>>52905612
That'd be pretty hilarious all things considered. Jump Monoliths permanently erected in the middle of the board bringing shock and awe to all who see them. But no, anything that has lewd as the central focus seems to be generic as far as I've heard.
>>
>>52905612
>>52905647
The 'problem' is that most porn settings focus on the 'porn' part rather then the 'setting' part. So as a result they're all pretty bare bones/generic.
>>
>>52905498
Highschool DxD :^)
>>
>>52905561
>>52905576
>>52905577
Couldn't you just stick each exaltation on a different soul with the cat souls from soul eater?
>>
>>52905725
If you really wanted to have them end up like that I suppose you could.
If you're trying to do it without fiat you asplode due to conflicting essence patterns though.
It's not a good idea. Roughly a -2/10 on the scale.
>>
File: 301225.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
301225.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>52905680
Sadly the issue. Anything that focuses mostly on plot instead generally just doesn't end up as a porn setting in the first place. Even the few things that manage to do both would be greatly improved by removing the porn from it.
>>
>>52905680
Any setting can be a porn setting if you only apply your imagination. That is to say, you don't need porn settings.
>>
>>52905720
High School DxD is short and doesn't really have much to it. I'd only applaud it if it was over 200 pages long and fully interactive.
>>
>>52905783
Hi (((Dirge)))
>>
>>52905810
But it wasn't Dirge that made DxD. I think anyone would applaud Heavens if he could make a 200 page interactive cyoa out of HS DxD, that's next level dedication.
>>
>>52905836
My joke was s Dirge made way too long of jumps.
>>
>>52905810
It's kind of sad that I say 200 pages and the first person you think of is Dirge when Babylon was actually the first person to break the 200 barrier.
>>
>>52905876
What the fuck is a Babylon?:^)
>>
>>52905887
The capital city of the Babylonian Empire.
>>
Why isn't the FF1 jump on the drive?
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>52905836
I would sooner gnaw my own arms off and then use the stumps to type War and Peace, interspersed with the entire script of Homestuck and the Bee movie in Chinese every ten paragraphs than ever do that.

I typed this correctly the first time and any evidence to the contrary is the product of a ruffian and a scoundrel.
>>
File: dina.png (517KB, 730x760px) Image search: [Google]
dina.png
517KB, 730x760px
>>52905887
I could tell you, of the great battle, hundreds of threads ago...how Babylon was crippled. I could tell you the power of the SB shitposter, its ancient enemy. There are many tales, told throughout the /jc/s to shit on little jumpmakers. Lately those tales have stopped. Now...the little jumpmakers are shit on anyways.
>>
>>52905940
>I typed this correctly the first time and any evidence to the contrary is the product of a ruffian and a scoundrel.

>I would sooner gnaw my own arms off and then use the stumps to type War and Peace, interspersed with the entire script of Homestuck and the Bee movie in Chinese every ten paragraphs than ever do that.

> to type War and Peace, interspersed with
This misplaced comma indicates that Heavens had to rewrite this at least once, probably more. Also since this evidence is the product of Heavens he himself must be a ruffian and scoundrel.
>>
>>52905938
It's in the Final Fantasy Folder with the rest of them.
>>
File: 1483420356766.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483420356766.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>52905975
I will not forget this betrayal.
>>
File: GIANT SPACE BEES.gif (2MB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT SPACE BEES.gif
2MB, 550x350px
All travellers in Fallen London's High Wilderness be advised:

Space is full of giant bees.
>>
>>52905993
But Heavens, how will you know it is him? He is Anon, like the rest of us. I could be him, and you would never know. I could even be you, and you would never know.
>>
>>52905999
This could only be the work of DR. BEEEEES!

>What's this? Space doesn't have any bees? A whole bunch of giant space bees should solve this problem!
>>
>>52906005
But anon you're not anon, you're the shitposter using another one of your favorite targets.
>>
>>52905993
And that's when HeavensAnon realized the only who betrayed him in this situation is HeavensAnon.

Meaning he just made a thinly veiled threat of vengeance. . . at himself.

>>52906005
HeavensAnon can recognize himself anon.
>>
File: 1486543587504.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486543587504.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>52906027
I'm such a cunning rusemaster that not even I know what the fuck I'm doing most of the time
>>
>>52906051
>Actual Recording of HeavensAnon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPdgx30w9sU
>>
Is there anything other than Moonsilver I need to make Moonsilver artifacts? In terms of raw materials I mean.
>>
>>52906059
Depends entirely on what it is you are making and how complex the moonsilver artifact is going to be.
If you're making something basic out of moonsilver then you don't really need anything but tools and even then there are charms to make them unnessesary.

For anything complex you'll probably be wanting some additional magical materials to add to it and a whole lot of wierd shit to use as components as well.
Things like the first cry of a newborn or crystalized hope. Maybe even frozen lightning or water containing the reflection of the moon.
It really depends on what you're making and that's usually the kind of thing an ST will step in for when doing custom shit.
>>
File: Solar Crafting Cheatsheet.pdf (351KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Crafting Cheatsheet.pdf
351KB, 1x1px
>>52906059
Yes
>>
Did you spend years in the warehouse hiding from slenderman?
>>
File: 1471465984418.png (586KB, 544x852px) Image search: [Google]
1471465984418.png
586KB, 544x852px
>>52906194
No. Why would I?
>>
Perks that'll allow me to grant someone access to the warehouse?
>>
>>52906406
1.take the portal option in the warehouse
supplement

2.get Sacrificial bestowment in SMT

3.give whoever it is you're thinking of a demonic brain burrowing slug with portal capabilities.
>>
>>52906406
Just wank that people can go inside when the door is open without you in there.
People assume that others can break in when the door is carelessly left open even though nobody is allowed inside unless you are also in there. There's nothing wrong with taking it in the other direction.
>>
>>52906406
Import them into Parenting, raise them with that one thing that give them a warehouse key (that you can't take away).

I assume, of course, that there's nothing saying they can't KEEP the warehouse key that they get.
>>
>>52906406
you can import an item into sly cooper to let it open your warehouse.
This item can be stolen and will still work for whoever uses it although it will return to you eventually IIRC.
You could always just "loan" it out if you wanted.
>>
From the Lunars book
>Finally, only Solar Exalted officially gain the benefit of being mated with a Lunar.

>The question of whether Abyssal Exalted gain the benefits of having Lunar mate is left to Storyteller discretion.

Could this be used to say that some Lunars don't have bond mates anymore because the bond was broken when said mate was turned into an Abyssal?
>>
What's that perk that lets you steal little sisters?
>>
>>52906572
Sure.
>>
>>52906575
Sploosh from Archer.
>>
>>52906572
Huh, so that's a thing.
On the one hand a solar companion would be very helpful.
On the other Lunar Taming Leash is also a thing.
>>
>>52906572
Abyssal's do get benefits from their Lunar mate.
An abyssal's lunar mate is the only person they're allowed to not murder safely.
I wouldn't say the bond is broken in this case it's just horribly mutilated.
>>
>>52906603
Solar's are all objectively terrible though, so...
>>
>>52906601
Ha.
>>
>>52906614
Stands.
>>
>>52906614
First age solars maybe.
About the only consistant thing Solars have as a personality type is that they've got more points in their virtues than the average person does.
Other than that they could be anyone. At least until limit break makes them permacrazy.
>>
So in SU can I import the stone of Aja as my gem if I bought it?
>>
>>52906665
only if you're pleb enough to jump Steven Universe.
>>
>>52906669
I don't like the show or the setting I just want the power of the stone of aja flowing through me.
Yes I am that desperate.
>>
File: Crona 16.jpg (622KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 16.jpg
622KB, 600x800px
>>52906665
Yes, you can absolutely do that last I checked. It's actually one of the more popular options.
>>
>>52906678
Well I suppose that's one way to do it then.
>>
Perks for ignoring Lunar Taming Leash?
>>
File: 1492661410892.png (129KB, 340x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492661410892.png
129KB, 340x388px
>>52905753
>Even the few things that manage to do both would be greatly improved by removing the porn from it.

You're right for the most part, but their are exceptions.

I have a few friends that have a lot of romance novels and I can tell you that without the porn they become effectively worthless, and with out the story there is no emotional investment from the reader. I mean, that's the theory I'm running with because I personally don't see value in their specific flavor of trashy novels either way but I'm trying to use empathy.

But I can think of a few examples that do make good use of both. Saya no Uta and Bible Black. The latter may just be subjective opinion, but there is a lot of subtext in Saya that makes it worthy of some literary acclaim, and the porn only serves to support the themes.

Then again I could probably pinch out a Bible Black jump if you really twisted my arm, dunno about Saya.

If the embargo was lifted though, there would be a TiTS jump tomorrow. Vapid furry pornographic trash be damned, I would make it happen!
>>
>>52906736
Pretty much anything that prevents mind control. Star Power from Kirby is pretty fun, but Rebirth from Cardfight! Vanguard will get you a mote.
>>
>>52906736
It's touch ranged so don't get grabbed. If you must no sell it it's unattural mental influence so just throw up the anti-mindcontrol and let it do it's work.
You can also spend willpower to throw if you get stuck with it anyways. Wanting to spend will in the first place is the tricky part, but if someone was willing to use sun and moon method they're probably not the kind of person who can keep up the act.
>>
>>52906736
Have the solaroid exaltation that you'd be bonded too by jumping infernals as well and keeping continuity.
It might be a little wierd to love yourself so much though.
>>
File: 54y.jpg (93KB, 564x804px) Image search: [Google]
54y.jpg
93KB, 564x804px
>>52906761
Eh, thing is, I was talking about stuff where the entire setting is based around the porn. As trashy as they are, I wouldn't call romance novels the same thing as CoC for example. Even Saya no Uta is just "Visual novel that has sex scenes" instead of "Visual novel about sex/sex with X thing" like say, Rance. Speaking of, Sengoku Rance is something I really wish the porn could be removed from because the game beyond that is insanely cool and funny

There's plenty of stuff with sex scenes/'porn' in it that's good but it's settings where porn (And not just sex or sexual things because that can take an entirely different view, it has to be meant to titillate and arouse) is the central and omnipresent focus that has the problem.

Got no idea what makes Bible Black good? Isn't that some old hentai or something?
>>
>>52906635
Judging by the new batch 1 in 5 will go full megalomaniac in due time.
>>
>>52906802
Better idea: Just use the perfect defences from another splat, which aren't gimped by Luna and Ignus' extended BDSM roleplay.
>>
>>52906845
>As trashy as they are, I wouldn't call romance novels the same thing as CoC for example

I would, though CoC has some differences as an interactive platform, the aim of the writer is to make money through arousal, not to plumb the depths of the human condition.

>Got no idea what makes Bible Black good? Isn't that some old hentai or something?

It's a VN based around satanic rituals. It's the thing that fucked me up forever, so I'm probably wearing nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>52906823
Too bad there isn't a proper way to get multiple Lunar exaltations, then with multiple solar exaltation based jumps you could end up quite attached to yourself.
>>
File: rika.png (966KB, 778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rika.png
966KB, 778x1000px
>>52906916
Neato. Learn something every day.
>>
>>52905466
Nearly done. Just need to finish up some items and proof read.
>>
>>52906946
Just glad to see you ain't dead, man. Had me worried for a good few months...
>>
>>52906946
Oh my god yes! Thank you Batman-Anon! You're the bomb!
>>
>>52906946
It'll be interesting to see how your jump matches up to the other Fate jumps.
>>
>be me
>jumping KH BBS
>importing Dio Brando as a companion
>get down to 100cp for him
>nothing to buy but shitty dream weapons for him
>>
>>52907018
Well that's about what you get for jumping a WIP.
>>
>>52907018
>privately, Dio updates his bullshit Go To Heaven plan to incorporate the weapon somewhere
>"Soon, Jumper. Soon..."
>>
>>52907046
I heard it was jumpable.
Also the person who made it needs to add more 100CP perks.
>>
>>52907058
Well, you heard wrong I'm afraid.
>>
>>52907058
> I heard it was jumpable.
It's "technically jumpable", in that there is enough content there to constitute a build. Technically, you don't need anything but a single background with just enough perks to spend your CP allotment to jump something. Lots of things can be jumpable, technically speaking.

I remember the jumpmaker expressing dissatisfaction with how few options they had, mentioning they had trouble thinking up ideas for perks and options, and asking the thread for help. They vanished not long after, and never marked it as complete.
You can still jump it if you really want to, though.

> Also the person who made it needs to add more 100CP perks.
Well, that person disappeared over two years ago, so I guess you're out of luck.
>>
>>52907096
Would shitposters go autismo if I improved it/finished it or am I free too?
>>
>>52906900
Even if Solar's didn't literally have external forces fucking with them to make them evil and crazy, most of them are still irredeemably awful, and every single one is a total piece of shit.
>>
>>52907117
Shitposters will go autismo no matter what you do. That said, I'm pretty sure the jump is abandoned, and people have talked about someone taking it up before with no real outcry, so I say go for it if you want to try.
>>
>>52907121
No argument here.

Really, the whole thing makes a lot more sense once you remember Virtues don't actually have anything to do with how virtuous you are. I have to hand it to Exalted-it takes it's fedora-tipping ubermensch philosophy to it's logical conclusion: A bunch of unlikeable smug cunts who make the Neverborn and the Yozis look sympathetic by contrast.
>>
File: Small Crona 5.png (117KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 5.png
117KB, 288x392px
>>52907117
I mean that's pretty much what I'm doing with My Hero Academia, taking a long abandoned Jump as my own, I don't see why you wouldn't be able too.
>>
>>52906575
It's in hyperdimension neptunia.
>>
>>52907219
That's the one, thanks.
>>
Man, I just want to be an Exigent so I can fuck Creation up super hard.
>>
>>52907375
...why Exigents. Any Exalt that isn't a Dragonblood or a Lunar is better at fucking shit up
>>
>>52907375
You could make the 3rd Edition Exalted Jump for Exigents and such stuff that is 3rd Edition only. I'd love to hit up 3rd before going to the Exalted Jumps we already have. We could make the Exigent Exaltation a capstone perk. That'd be neat, though it's basically the equivalent of an Alchemical with no means of changing their Charm kit from what I've heard.
>>
>>52907413
>capstone booster

You can't have more than 1 Exaltation, though. So would that be a mortal jump or something?

>such stuff

So...Infernals? Because they're basically unrecognisable compared to 2e Infernals. Not least of which they can't turn into new Primordials anymore.
>>
>>52907472
>capstone booster
Not a Capstone Booster a Capstone. Maybe for being a God instead of an Exalt?

>Infernals?
Sorcery, which is tons better, too. I mean there's a lot of lore stuff that we've seen that has changed things. The lack of Devil Tigers is sad, but also leaves the Infernals not being OTB if the 3rd Edition Jump was made.
>>
>>52907521
I though gods were inferior to exalts for the most part?
>>
>>52907532
God's are all over the place in Exalted but one thing that should be noted is that lots of the Gods in 3rd Edition can produce Exigents because Sol basically thought it would be a good idea for there to be more Exalted during the Primordial War so he taught the Gods how to make their own Exalts. Thus, the standard Primordial War army would have been nothing but Exalted full stop. Exigents would be the lowest type of foot soldier, numbering in the hundreds per Dragonblooded who commanded them, and who in turn reported to the Celestial Exalted they were assigned to.

3rd Edition changed things.
>>
>>52907599
How did solars lose to dragonblooded anyway?
>>
where can I stuff that stops bodies from decaying? I'm interested in getting my jumper the ability to use human puppets in Naruto.
>>
>>52906959
Nah, not dead. Just doing uni stuff.

>>52907014
Don't know that I'd like to be compared to Val, her jumps are really good.

>>52906965
Finished the items and now just need proof reading to point out anything I might have missed/need to clarify. Should I post it at the start of the next thread or is there enough left on this thread to get it reviewed?
>>
>>52907632
I think it was the same thing as last time. Having so many folks throwing Charm aided attacks at them left them completely spent out on Motes, the energy pool in Exalted, and then they got their shit kicked in by Surprise Fate Ninjas.

Granted they (The Usurpers) lost thousands of soldiers this way but they won. In 3rd Edition this made even more sense, as in 2nd Edition there was a series of odd Charms that made such tactics immpossible at the levels the First Age Solars were at.

>>52907677
Post it next Thread. That would be great for the starting subject. and the Exalted Posting will have time to die down a bit.
>>
>>52907677
Post it now and then. There's a fair few threads left before this one is knocked off so if you don't do it now, it'll probably be a couple hours. If you go to sleep soon, you can always have someone post it next thread for you too.
>>
>>52907700
>>52907712
I'll post it next thread as well.
>>
>>52907117
If you want to pick it up and finish it be my guest. I won't even be looking at it for some time still, so if you want to take it up I'm more than happy to hand it over to you.

The one thing I might need to be involved with is if you want to use the Kingdom Hearts supplement, such as adding more things to the keyblade or something. Just let me know if that's the case, but don't feel you have to use the supplement if you don't want to.
>>
File: Exigents.png (747KB, 603x780px) Image search: [Google]
Exigents.png
747KB, 603x780px
>>52907599
The Exigents are typically stronger than the Dragonblooded, less numerous (as most Exigent exaltations are one and done without being passed on) and require a spark of divine fire from the Unconquered Sun to be made.

Where on earth are you pulling your info from?
>>
>>52907762
Origins and general perks need to be separated, the start of the perk section is directly beneath the last origin.

Magus and Grail Candidate should probably cost more if they get more discounts/freebies then the other origins.

Zelretch's Student seems a lot better then most of the capstones, it should probably cost more.

Wishcraft should probably not have the four times the normal cost rule unless that's canon for prisma. If it's not canon, just have it be an exponentially higher cost, like how wishcraft works elsewhere.

Prisma Jumper: Beast Mode is not worth an extra 300cp in the slightest. Or is it meant to be an alternate option to the normal Prisma Jumper drawback?
>>
File: Crona 20.jpg (90KB, 300x478px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 20.jpg
90KB, 300x478px
>>52907645
We already have things for that, you should check out the science of embalming. Also, check out taxidermy just to be safe since it kinda seems like Sasori may have just preserved parts of his victims as opposed to the entire body before mounting what he scavenged to a frame, seeing as even his human puppets seemed to mostly consist of wood and metal.
>>
>>52907762
And now for the good stuff, since it's important to stay positive.

I love the huge number of drawbacks you got and that a lot of them actually seem entertaining to take.

I like that there are capstones that boost other perks, it feels like it makes up for otherwise lacklustre stuff in a good way.

I was a bit unsure of how you were handling the class cards but it seems to have come out quite well.

There's some general praise for various perks and items but I don't want to get too in depth. In general, you really managed to surpass my expectations.
>>
>>52907874
I seem to have mixed my lore up. I'll be heading to bed now. That'll teach me to post whilst drunk.
>>
>>52907962
Fair enough.
>>
>>52907876
>Origins and general perks need to be separated, the start of the perk section is directly beneath the last origin.
Thanks, I was trying various fonts and formatting and missed that one.

>Magus and Grail Candidate should probably cost more if they get more discounts/freebies then the other origins.
I'll raise their origin price to 100

>Zelretch's Student seems a lot better then most of the capstones, it should probably cost more.
True. I wanted to keep my pricing scheme but the second magic is pretty good. I'll raise it to 800cp

>Wishcraft should probably not have the four times the normal cost rule unless that's canon for prisma. If it's not canon, just have it be an exponentially higher cost, like how wishcraft works elsewhere.
Good point. I mainly wanted to give it a value for people who preferred that but I'll change it to exponential and leave it to the individual how that works out.

>Wishcraft should probably not have the four times the normal cost rule unless that's canon for prisma. If it's not canon, just have it be an exponentially higher cost, like how wishcraft works elsewhere.
I was pricing it on how it's a way more embarrassing transformation than being a generic magical girl. I guess it is a bit high priced for what it is so I'll change it to 100cp
>>
>>52903945
>Shagaru Magala

The fuck's that?
>>
File: Crona 17.jpg (29KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 17.jpg
29KB, 600x611px
>>52908021
Kick ass giant monster from Monster Hunter. Have a pic- http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/15/MH_10th_Anniversary-Shagaru_Magala_Wallpaper_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140731113454
>>
>>52908021
It's a big dragon from Monster Hunter. He's using the logic that there's technnically no magic in Monster Hunter, just really weird biology, so it should count. I think it might be bigger than a Yeddim, though. That would make it ineligible as a Spirit Shape.
>>
>>52908048
All the in-game screenshots I looked at seem to make it actually pretty small, more comparable to the Hunter, so the question is: how small are yeddim in all actuality?
>>
File: yeddim.jpg (175KB, 737x850px) Image search: [Google]
yeddim.jpg
175KB, 737x850px
>>52908071
Yeah, I looked it up after saying it, too. Cutscenes have them be bigger than a Yeddim, but in-engine they're much smaller.
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>52908071
>>52908101
It actually varies quite a bit since Monster Hunter is one of the few games where creatures/animals of the same species can have appreciable differences in size. Outside most boss type monsters, like Jhen Mohran. Looking at that picture though, I'm pretty sure not even the biggest Shagaru Magala is as big as the average Yeddim, at least as far as pure bulk goes.
>>
>>52908048
Thinking about going Color of Black Death Dragon (HTTYD Night Fury + Color of Death) now.... Just so I can be a four hundred foot long dragon with twelve eyes and able to fly like a humming bird at speeds near the sonic barrier.
>>
>>52908152
Well that would definitely be bigger than a Yeddim.
>>
>>52908071
>>52908101
Ah, vidya game abstractions. So which depiction would you use here, or is one invalid in this instance?
>>
>>52908172
Yeah I'd have to wait until Essence 5 for Illimitable Beast Declaration to really use it any.
>>
>>52908144
>>52908101
It actually doesnt look that big.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>52908244
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Shagaru Magala is pretty big, especially the really big ones, but Yeddims look positively massive. I don't think Shagaru Magala even at the upper end are bigger than Yeddim's if anon's >>52908101 picture is any indication of how big the average Yeddim looks.
>>
>>52908048
>>52908071
>>52908101
>>52908244
>>52908191
Eh. If it winds up not counting, no big deal. Was just wanting to try experimenting with Frenzy Virus some more.

Also just realized >>52903945 should link to >>52901126 but I'm an idiot and mis-linked entirely. Sorry Gauntlet.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52907762
My hype is so real for this that I think I just saw it in the mirror. Some things I noticed that looked awesome.

The Gilgimesh Card will finally allow my dreams of Sword Rain to come true, albeit at 'merely' E Rank NP's. Thank you. Assassin is nice too. We've seen it used so much in Prisma. The other folks have already made comments on the things that look slightly too cheap for their end results so I've leave that alone. All my pain at some of those drawbacks though, you're going to bleed me dry Batman!

>>52908302
No prob happens from time to time.
>>
File: Shiki-Nanaya-Sword-1080x1920.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki-Nanaya-Sword-1080x1920.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
How would one waifu swords, like Zanpakutou?
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.