[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1462: OH SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 551
Thread images: 126

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52884073
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8
Do you have fire safety in your house or living space?
>>
>>52891595
Its not normal gold its nazi gold. Thats made with hundreds of thousands of angry lost jewish souls packed in. Tbink of the magical oomph that stuff packs!
>>
File: Beautyandthebeastunit0.jpg (198KB, 1280x754px) Image search: [Google]
Beautyandthebeastunit0.jpg
198KB, 1280x754px
Recruit the B&B unit in MGS? Good idea or best idea?
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>52892130
T̺̫̥̜̜̲͎͟h̷̟̮͚͘e͚̗̜͓̫̲͜ ̸͕p̻̞̭̙͠r̠͖̖̫̦̺͔̤ͅo̮̯͇͡͝p̴͇̱̞̖̩̘̭͓͟h̸̸͕̦͙̫̞̱e̖̖̰̼̰̠̹͢͡s̷̟̹̲̥̬̞̱͢͜y̵̲̟̞̬̻ ͕̮̪̣̙̹i̵̢̬̜̘̖̝̜̘ṣ̣̹͈͕͈͖͙͡͝ ̶̙̖̪̣̲̰̩͙͎f̣̘̬͚͙͠ư̱͉̣̳͓ḷ̜̯͢f̢̨̮͓̜͙̙͔̞̠͈i̘͓̻͖̰l̶̷͍̻̫̮͎̝͎ļ̺̠͟͢e̶̞͎d̤͇̞̮͝
̧͙͖͚͟͡
̛͇̻̲̼̮̲͔̝S̡̩̳ẖ̶͇̰͡e̬̼̜͚͇͜͟ͅ ͍͎̱̼͕̞l̨̛͚̯͍i̸̧̨̥͈̫̠v̢̼͕̦͘ͅȩ͚̫͎̞̪ͅş̷̝̖ ̻͓̜͚̰͇͜ͅͅś̻͓̣̝̻̳ẖ͚̘̙͎e̸͖̱̻͚̗̺̙͖͘͡ ̢͎̦͓l̳̦i̵̧̦̩͎̬̹͜v̶̢͔̮̭͖̦̝͉̟̪e̶̝͉̮̝̤͙͎̻̝s̢̥̗̖͞ ̴̤̺̪̞͉͞s̟̗̘̭̠͕̗̀͝ḥ̱̠͚̰͉̼́͟e̪̳͍̱͠ ̩̙͡͞l̛͔̪̞͎̯̬i͎͓̱̞͍v̷͍̖̜̘̙͍͕͇͝è̢͉̳̣̦̜̯̫̤s̷̢̛̯̼̳̜͚̦̞ ̝͟s̹̜̰̼̘͝h͉̳͓̜̠̘̜̯͘͟͡e̶̯̤̪͇̱̱̣̺͞ ̩̝͢l͍̗͘ͅi̸̻̙̠͜͜v̷̜͓́e̥̩͕̭ş̶̟̕ͅ
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
Rolled 275 (1d816)

Alright, following several conversations last thread, let me try to kick off this thread by attempting one of the ideas brought up "Rolling for a random Jump and trying to start an involved conversation about it." Please tell me I didn't forget how to roll properly.
>>
>>52892207
>275
>Garzey's Wing
Just... roll again. Quickly. Before someone notices.
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>52892207
Fantastic, I didn't fuck up, and the result of the roll I didn't fuck up was "Garzey's Wing"! Now, does anyone have the foggiest idea what Garzey's wing is? I've literally never heard of this before.
>>
File: I'll deal with this.jpg (151KB, 978x1133px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with this.jpg
151KB, 978x1133px
Rolled 307 (1d816)

>>52892256
Sure thing anon! What the hell is it?
>>
>>52892263
>Garzey's Wing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garzey%27s_Wing
>>
>>52892178
It's a shame there isn't an option to keep Giffany as a companion in Gravity Falls. Maybe a slightly calmer version of Giffany anyway.
>>
>>52892293
You can keep her as a companion if you take her drawback.
>>
>>52892263
Garzey's Wing is a...passable anime that is infamous for having a rather poorly hilarious dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWru5o07j_I
>>
>>52892277
Generic Magical Girl? Huh. Fair enough. In that case, what was your magical girl team themed on, NuBee?
>>
File: 1460497302501.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460497302501.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>52892263
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garzey%27s_Wing

It's a Jump of a three episode anime OVA that was widely considered a flop by just about everybody. I've never seen it, but basic research makes it look pretty bad.

>>52892277
Generic Magical Girl? That's something to work with at least.

>>52892293
Sure there is. You take her Drawback and if you survive it, you have the chance to calm her down a little and also Companion her.
>>
File: Redundancy.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Redundancy.png
1MB, 960x540px
>>52892317
Aaaand I forgot my pic.
>>
File: Crona 3.png (1MB, 1908x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 3.png
1MB, 1908x1068px
>>52892277
The new result is one of Jumpchain's all time classics, Generic Magical Girl!

>>52892317
The last time I went was a long time ago and we were based on animals, anon! I went with bat stuff. How about you?

>>52892314
>>52892320
And now I'm glad I rerolled!
>>
>>52892305
>>52892320
Oh yeah I missed that as that bit is on the other page.

Has anyone actually taken her?
>>
why is google telling me this page is in Vietnamese and needs to be translated?
>>
File: HDD Next.jpg (389KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
HDD Next.jpg
389KB, 600x403px
>>52892362
I'd been to Neptunia and was a CPU at that point, so I decided to go for video games. This was not even slightly redundant at all.[/Blatant lies][/pic related]

>>52892385
The Zalgo text, I think. That's what it catches when I hit 'yes', anyway.
>>
>>52892385
Tôi không biết.
>>
>>52892161
That all depends on your morals and capabilities. If you want B&B in all their craziness, go ahead, assuming you have enough money/charisma/ mind control perks to make them give you the time of day.

If you're the more upstanding sort, I hope you have enough therapy/ charisma perks to un-crazy them. Although, doing so will probably half their effectiveness.

All things considered, B&B is only such a massive threat in the games because their going against one old man (genetics notwithstanding). They are only a threat to a competent jumper if you don't know their gimmicks.

All things considered, none of them are that useful without their gear, so I'd say it's not worth the effort.
>>
>>52892345
Why is this redundant?
>>
>>52892434
Huh. Alright then.

>>52892449
Oh you dick.
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
For those unfamiliar with Generic Magical Girl, it's well known for quite a few things despite its name. It was among the very first generic Jumps and just stupid old in general.

Although old, it's still notable for a few options that have persisted in being useful and/or silly. Generic Magical Girl featured several of the original redemption perks in Jumpchain, including Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy, as well as Magical Purification Blast. Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy often competed with the similar perk from Naruto, but was mostly agreed upon as the better perk for the purposes of "redemption" as you were beating the evil out of people instead of simply earning their loyalty.

Generic Magical Girl is also well known for one of the silliest companion options in all of Jumpchain "Extra Allies!" Due to the mechanics of Extra Allies! giving you an escalating number of companions with each purchase, a build that focuses on dumping every point you have into it can net you literally billions of magical girls!

This is as absurd as it is useless in most Jumps we have due to the way companion rules work, and causes you to enter stupid hard Dante Must Die levels of difficulty since the larger your team, the more powerful your enemies here. That said, the Jumps that allow you to bring as many companions as you want allow you to literally populate entire worlds with your "Pink Tide."
>>
>>52892509
Haha. Glad to see someone taking the discussion thing seriously.
>>
File: Totes not a magical girl.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Totes not a magical girl.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>52892483
The Neptunia girls are already teenage girls with magic who transform into superpowered forms with more magic, then use the power of friendship (Well, technically faith, but as of Victory, friendship seems to be good enough) to beat up evil.
>>
>>52892383
I've wanted to in both of my chains, but I've hit it at bad times. In my first chain I was wearing so much tech by the time I hit Gravity Falls that if Giffany had gotten her hands on any of it, she could have ended the world. So I erred on the side of caution.

For Restarted Chain, I went to Gravity Falls at Jump 7. I didn't think trying to battle Giffany with basically NO technological ability was a great idea either.

She would make a great companion for Dan Gerous in the Glitch Chain though.
That had some possibilities.

>>52892317
>>52892509
I haven't been yet, but I'll probably default to Kamen Rider outfits. Build little Cosmic Switch Wands infused with the power of Friendship and some positive emotion.

Kamen Rider Hope! Bright pink outfit with the ability to banish fear and shoot heart beams to vanquish bad guys!

Kamen Rider Joy! Yellow as sunshine and twice as bright! Her sunshine powers will give you a killer tan!

Kamen Rider Serenity! Blue/Green like the ocean on a windless day. Calming down angry spirits is her specialty.

And of course the bad guys would be regular people possessed by extremes of negative emotions, pushed over the edge by the manipulations of the Black Witch and given power.

I do like this Jump discussion idea for kicking off threads.
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>52892520
I'm trying that "be the change you want to see in the world" thing since I want people to have a more pleasant experience around here. I think I chose a bad time to start this since it's still morning here, and on a week day.
>>
>being the magical girl
>not creating the magical girls

Something something CONTRACTS something something that darn cat one more time.
>>
>>52892509
This is a wonderful glimpse into the history of jumpchain.
>>
>>52892588
But how do you make the magical girls?
>>
>>52892551
Kamen Rider Magical Girls/Boys huh. . .so. . .would your team be known, beloved and/or feared far and wide as "Kamen Rider Love Bugs"?

>>52892590
Thanks! I got lucky with this one since I'm more familiar with older Jumps than newer Jumps, but I hope people with different types of expertise will join in on future conversations about future Jumps.
>>
>>52892604
Well, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Daily reminder that henshin-ing toku heroes like Kamen Riders are basically male magical girls.
>>
File: 1374594458970.gif (2MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1374594458970.gif
2MB, 424x240px
>>52892640
>Kamen Rider Love Bugs
>MFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8o5fxnDUjs

I'm totally using that name now.
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>52892645
Well.

You're not wrong.

Speak of, anyone want some more writefaggotry today? Gaim is next and boy fucking howdy do I have material for that.
>>
>>52892640
Fuck I forgot my picture, I need to remember these.

>>52892645
No anon, what you're looking for is "Cute High Earth Defense Club Love!"
>>
>>52892320
>when you remember people asked for that Jump
>and then he actually did it, the absolute madman
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft013.pdf (131KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft013.pdf
131KB, 1x1px
Oh my what a good atmosphere! Yay for good atmosphere!

Changelog
1. Trying out a different placement for title cards and such. Tell me if you guys like this placement as it's trying to make use of White Space like some helpful anon asked me to do.
2. Spellcheck, Spellcheck, Spellcheck
3. fixed a few minor issues such as comma placement and capitalization.

Hope you guys like it!
>>
Anyone working on a Samurai Gourmet jump?
>>
File: 1378335515324.gif (2MB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1378335515324.gif
2MB, 380x264px
>>52892680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBWQ6T9gFc
>>
>>52892604
Well let's see...

I got Starseed Awakening, the Symphogear tech-tree, pretty much all the methods of making henshin devices from the various Kamen Riders, the Drop-In line in Madoka: Wraiths...

I KNOW I'm forgetting some.
>>
>>52892604
Okay, clearly Madoka - Wraith Timeline to pick up Kyubey form through the drawback and basic magical-girl creation though Incubator of the Soul.

Next, swing by Nanoha and pick up Device Meister and either the potion or the Belkan capstone to give people linker cores (potion through potion drinking, Belkan capstone through genetic engineering).

Neptunia's got CPU Memory for creation of CPU's.

Hero Union BBS has a canon magical girl, you can probably nag her 'mentors' into teaching you how to make more.

If that's not enough, swing by D&D and pick up some wizard levels. Make a new spellbook, but put in nothing but buff spells and a high level attack spell, possibly with instructions for learning an appropriate Reserve Feat. Buffing up is now the transformation sequence- the attack spell is their finishing move, the Reserve Feat lets them do lower-level, 'normal' blasting.

Also the ones mentioned >>52892712.

Clearly the proper course of action is to do /all/ of these, then unleash every single type of magical girl into the world, give each of the a "Great Evil" to defeat, and then not tell them about each other. This will most definitely not go wrong in any way at all whatsoever.
>>
File: 4 Goddesses Online.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4 Goddesses Online.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>52892740
Goddamnit- forgot my pic. AGAIN.
>>
File: Bunny Girl29.jpg (157KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl29.jpg
157KB, 850x1203px
>>52892669
>Speak of, anyone want some more writefaggotry today? Gaim is next and boy fucking howdy do I have material for that.

Can't wait bro
>>
>>52892740
>Nanoha
>Neptunia

Shit, I knew I forgot some. Thank you.
>>
File: 1408296014852.jpg (569KB, 796x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408296014852.jpg
569KB, 796x640px
>>52892686
I'd say keep all the perk titles left-aligned. The ones near the front are centered, and they're not as easy to pick out.
>>
File: Bestowable powers & abilities.pdf (28KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bestowable powers & abilities.pdf
28KB, 1x1px
>>52892785
Yeah this draft is experimenting with that. So the title card text is solid?

>>52892604
I don't know how many of these count but here you go.
>>
>>52892845
If you're responsible for that list, Shaman king has a perk that causes side characters to develop into main characters.

Not sure if that counts.
>>
>>52892920
I have a copy of my own, but I'm not going to claim to be the anon who started it. I will tend to it, but don't expect constant updates. I mean this thing is thorough in my opinion.
>>
>>52892845
>So the title card text is solid?
Might want to take a look at the last sentence:
>So many things are coming to light and old
grudges are being settled wholesale and into this world you have entered.
>>
>>52892740
I am not sure if they count as a magical girl, but there's an item in Heaven's Lost Property that can turn people into robots (with consent), of which includes attack robots if you want to buff them.

If you don't mind killing magical entities, you could also kill something and make magicite (From FF6) out of it to give people. With enough usage, someone could gain some of their powers or at least a portion of it.
>>
>>52892754
How is neptunia on the waifu front?
>>
File: happy writer nika.gif (860KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
happy writer nika.gif
860KB, 500x252px
>>52892686
>Moth Rider Stables
>>
File: KamigawaJumpDraft014.pdf (131KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
KamigawaJumpDraft014.pdf
131KB, 1x1px
>>52892983
Alright then how about this.

Changelog.
1. Perk and Item title cards left side.
2. Got the minor edit in the intro, thanks anon.
3. Caught a minor thing and managed to get the Drawbacks to stay on it's page.

How's it look now?

>>52893149
Glad you like it.
>>
>>52893149
Nice to see hou enjoy being ridden hard and put up in a stable.
>>
>>52892669
>>52892760
Jump 21: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2.5
Origin: Beat Rider
Perks:
Bust A Move
Dancing To Your Own Beat
Through the Grapevine [900]
Just Live More [700]
Ranbu Escalation [400]
Never Surrender [100]

Items:
Sengoku Driver - Combine with previous Driver [0]
Fruits Basket - Melon, Walnut
Throwing Cards
Triumphant Tales [0i] - Melon

Drawbacks:
Fruits of the Past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIj2Pi4whbw

>"Don't call me an Armored Rider, and don't think I'm part of your schemes! I'm a Kamen Rider, first and always!"

I started off with a splitting headache as context and memories filled my mind. This time, instead of a wandering samaritan without a past or an orphan without ties, I was a Beat Rider. I was, in all considerations, a normal person just out of school trying to find work in Zawame City. I was a street dancer, part of a little gang, too.

A gang called Team Gaim.

I was so disoriented by adjusting to my 'old self's life' that I didn't immediately realize where I was until I heard that our leader, Yuuya, had gone missing and there was a certain black device on my person…and it still had the Hand Auror and Medal slots of my previous Drivers. I then knew where I was and what I had to do.

…it's strange. I was never a fan of this place, or the people involved. They disgust and bother me so much I think it makes me a little sick. But the 'me' of this world was the friend and confidant of Team Gaim. Kouta, Mai, Micchy, everyone else…they were my long-time friends in this world. Even knowing what will happen and what a fucking horrible person Micchy will turn into as time goes on, a part of me feels ill at the idea of just abandoning them. And it's too strong for me to ignore.

Maybe that's why I started out the way I did.
>>
File: Neptunia_Mk2_Cast.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neptunia_Mk2_Cast.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52893124
I'm just pointing at things with an inbuilt transformation sequence, myself, don't know if those count?

Though that reminds me that I could probably add Anima summoners and Ki users to the list. Summoners through Incarnation, and Ki Users through one of the various "transformation" ki techniques.

>>52893129
I enjoy it, for what it's worth.
Neptune's a meme-spouting video game lover with no respect for the fourth wall.
Nepgear's competent and enjoys technology, but tends to get bullied by the plot.
Blanc is flat, tiny, and takes offense to anyone pointing it out, changing from a quiet girl who's fond of reading into a angry little ball of violence and vulgarity.
Rom and Ram are pranksters, though one's loud and brash about it, while the other's quiet and soft-spoken.
Vert has big boobs and stays up late playing MMOs. She's also a fan of yaoi. She /also/ sad that she doesn't have an adorable little sister.
Noire is a tsundere that doesn't have any friends, probably due to her tsundere nature and perfectionism. She's into cosplay.
Uni basically has a minor inferiority complex from hanging out with Noire too much, but is fond of sniper rifles.

That's just the Hyperdimension CPU's. The Makers and CPU's from other dimensions are a lot more diverse.

So... yeah. I can't really /answer/ your question, but hopefully that helped?
>>
>>52893218
I walked into the fruit shop one day, over to the little corner where Sid was. He greeted me with a smug little grin, as he did all of his 'customers'. "Well…what can I help you with?" He asked, his hand on the briefcase full of Lockseeds…and a single Sengoku Driver.

I drew the Peacemaker and shot him in the face three times. Screams echoed into the fruitshop as people ran away in a loud panic as Sid's body fell and hit the ground. I took the briefcase and ran. It wasn't long before I heard sirens approaching, and Yggdrasil declared a manhunt for the murderer in question. That didn't matter. I knew all the best places to hide and move.

I wonder what the expression on Ryouma and Takatora's faces looked like when they heard Sid had been shot by a 19-year-old Team Gaim member without any rhyme or reason? Some part of me wishes I could have seen that. But it was too late to think about little amusements or subtlety. The gauntlet had been thrown down, and while I had stopped the Beat Riders from getting involved further, someone still had a Driver to use - Kouta. And he resolved to find me. To hunt me? I don't know, he's always been a gullible little bugger.
>>
File: 1408150651131.gif (42KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408150651131.gif
42KB, 225x200px
Jump #4God of Highschool
Drawbacks: Clone Troubles [+200], Become God [+200], Reincarnation.exe has had an error [+200]
+1600

Background: Drop-in
Race: Human
Power: Divine
Perks:
Getting you Started [Free]
It's time for a REVOLUTION [Free]
Heavenly Flight [Free]
Just a Senile Old man [Free]
Divine Form [Free]
Energy Absorption [Free] (Kinetic)
Jump Hui [Free]
Earnestness [1500]
Star Crossed Lovers [1300]
Holy Lineage [1200]
A most divine Constitution [1100]
Young Lord [800]
A new era of Martial Arts [500]
Items:
Healing Nanites [Free]
Bandanna Forever [Free]
Wisdom of the Sage [0]

I have no idea what's going on. Or what I'm doing. I just know I need to train. Train hard. HARD.

This is only my like 4th fucking jump prior jumps being Kairos, Fate [Being a Servant with like 2300cp worth of investment], and Harry Potter.

Where exactly am I on the power level scale? It's really hard to figure this shit out without going really deep in depth with the ...manga[web series?].

Don't even know if I built this right. Shit man long jumps are tedious to navigate without quick links
>>
>>52893199
>>
>>52893173
I'll give it an in-depth read and review, and get back to you.
>>
File: Small Crona 1.jpg (134KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 1.jpg
134KB, 600x848px
Hey I'm sorry for splitting right after thread started but I'm real tired and the bed looks awful warm right now. Thank you guys for going along with the idea, it looks like some people had a pleasant experience with it. I'll leave the rest of the thread to all of your deserving hands. Have a nice day, good night. If somebody wants, maybe bring up a particular perk to shine the spotlight on as was discussed a little in the previous thread?
>>
>>52893309
>Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass
>Majikoi
The best perk in the whole of Jumpchain. When paired with one of our infinite energy sources, it gives you literally Omnipotence.
>>
>>52893384
And now this guy comes in to try and be a fucking asshole.
>>
>>52893248
I had to make it convincing, so I made use of my new Sengoku Driver when Kouta resolved to fight me, with me making a show as if I had stolen the Driver and was using that, as opposed to the new one given to me by my benefactor. I did my best act of saying I was doing it for my own ambitions, and made a proper Rival Rider showing by fighting Kouta to keep up the act. I never went all-out on him. I just dropped some cryptic clues about Yggdrasil and Yuuya, saying that I was avenging our leader, before running off all dramatic like.

Naturally, I had gone from 'stupid late teen' to 'public enemy number one' almost overnight, and Yggdrasil didn't fuck around. Ryouma hadn't given up on his testing initiative even with the 'dealer' dead…a bounty had been posted for me, and a bunch of other dancers had been given Sengoku Drivers. Of note, Kaito still got his damned Driver and Lockseed, even with my efforts. Sagara also talked up the entire manhunt like a game, drawing more people to me. Of all the random Team members I fought, Kaito was the hardest one to put down without resorting to lethal force.

It didn't matter. Even ten-to-one, I could beat them all. You kids are a hundred years too early to beat me in a fight…!

I eventually learned Kouta wasn't fighting me for the bounty or even to steal back the Drivers I had stolen from the Invess game dealer. He reached out to me and pleaded, asking me to put my weapons away and explain myself. He was an idiot, but he was a good-hearted idiot, to the end. That moment of hesitation, naturally, was what Yggdrasil capitalized once it looked like I was tired. The New Generation Riders promptly ambushed the both of us, and I got hit with more than a few Sonic Arrows.
>>
File: 1438417274344.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438417274344.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>52893384
>>
So Anons, if I take a Hero/Villain background(Sonic, Mario, etc) do I have to play that role throughout the jump or is that just what people best know me as?
Because I don't think I could take 10 years of black or white morality.
>>
>>52893434
There they were. All in one place.

That's when I made my speech. That if they were going to sacrifice others for the greater good, then they had to be ready to practice what they preached. I told them I had killed Sid. I didn't say who I was or where I came from, or how much I knew. I told them I did it to avenge Yuuya and protect my friends. And while the dance teams were full of idiots I wanted to punch, they were -my- idiots and I wasn't going to let them use their half-hearted utilitarianism to hurt anyone else.

Mockingly, Ryouma asked if I thought I was some kind of hero for this.

"No. I can't call myself a hero," I replied. "Because I'm the Jumper. The Destroyer of Worlds." I drew the Triumphant Melon Lockseed, earning a double-take from my opponents. "And I'll destroy the world where you think such cruel things are the only reality…!" And then I transformed.

>"Kachidoki Arms! The Will of Heaven defined, Ei, Ei, Ooooh!"

"I will stop you…and the Helheim!"

Of course, it wasn't just theatrics that I was announcing that for. It was so Takatora would realize what my true goals were. Just enough to make him hesitate when I needed him to.
>>
>>52893423
>>52893436
It's funny how you guys get ass-blasted at Patch Notes from Rainbow Six because it doesn't fit/goes far beyond the setting's power-level, but ignore how a perk based on someone with known limits which gives you Omnipotence is equally beyond the bounds of the setting when the most powerful people are at most planetbusting.
>>
>>52893480
I never really played it like that, but I do give my jumpers the appropriate backstory. It's funny to watch everyone react to a former villain spontaneously do nice things and help out the heroes.
>>
>>52893173
changes to my build.

hey, is cities and appropriate land type to draw Mana from with symbolic link or Should I replace that with something else?
>>
>>52893519
>help out the heroes.
Why?
>>
>>52893516
Every time you say the word omnipotence, I picture a baby puking up cereal in a highchair. It's involuntary and I don't know what's happening.
>>
>>52893530
I don't comprehend the question. I help out the heroes because typically the villain is doing something bad, so I have to stop it. I only go villain because I like the perks or because I feel it something about the origin itself would make an interesting story or both.
>>
>>52893384
>Jumper attempt to use the "big boobs" technique on the resident flatty
>Jumper pushes themself to the limit and still can't muster enough ki to affect her
>>
>>52893528
Are you asking if you can gain Mana from Cities aligned with the appropriate color if you chose the Land type and have Cities as a Symbolic Link banchô-Anon? No offense meant but that question was worded oddly and I don't know what exactly you are asking. The above is how I am interpritting it but I know you use Speech to Text so I thought to ask before making rulings out of hand.
>>
>>52893575
I cannot remember didn't Momoyo try that before?
>>
File: 1304448417109.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1304448417109.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>52893480
I don't see why you would. It's just the history you've been thrust into. Most people would know you as a hero or villain, but you're not required to act that was unless you take a Drawback or something.

I mean, if you want to play along, you should probably act in character. At least at first. Then you can slowly change over time or engineer some kind of "Epiphany Moment" where a drastic change in attitude seems appropriate.
>>
>>52893248
you know, I'd say you're being edgy, but I did the same thing with the guy distributing Gaia memories. as well as Phillip's entire "family" So I can't really speak on that matter.

>>52893494
and now you're being edgy,this is one time even I can see your treating the symptoms and not the cause, you need to go after Yggdrasil directly and make this whole rider thing unprofitable to them, also scare off the DJ, that's the important part.

>>52893581
no I'm asking if I can Choose cities as a Mana source in and of themselves,I'm thinking I could get colorless Mana out of them or something.
>>
File: Draconic Prophecy.jpg (64KB, 599x610px) Image search: [Google]
Draconic Prophecy.jpg
64KB, 599x610px
>>52892509
You know, this makes me want to do a Magical Girl Dragonmark WriteJump. Just... picture it.

> Magical Girl Phiarlan!
ILLUSIONS! Dance! Performance!
> Magical Girl Cannith!
RUNEPUNK! Magical rifles, mechanical minions!
> Magical Girl Medani
ALL-SEEING EYES. Overwatch and fire support!
> Magical Girl Jorasco
MEDIIIC! Healing! Gourmet cooking! MOMMA BEAR.
> Magical Girl Kundarak!
WARDING! The mistress of barriers and sealing!
> Magical Girl Sivis!
COMMUNICATIONS! Sit-Rep and Keeper of Knowledge!
> AND MORRRRE!
Overseen, of course, by the KEEPER OF PROPHECIES, a cute, scholarly little dragon who led them against the DREAD DAELKYR, LORDS OF MADNESS, and the cursed ABERRANT MARKS.
>>
>>52893494
The battle began, and while the Sonic Arrows of the new Riders were enough to make me stumble or flinch, I made short work of them and beat every one of them. I had over a century of fighting experience by now, and had them completely outclassed by virtue of the Lockseed alone. If you can imagine the amount of destruction and devastation a newbie like Kouta can do with the Triumphant Arms, imagine that in my hands, and you can imagine what a curbstomp this was.

During a moment before a Sonic Arrow hit me in the back, Kouta had deflected it. He said he had no idea what was going on, but whatever I was talking about, I was trying to look out for everyone. That's why he wouldn't abandon me, even in a situation like this. For a moment, the 'real' me felt appreciative of that. So we fought together. I didn't make any killing blows this time, just enough damage to send a message.

Naturally, Sagara stepped out of the shadows not long after the battle. He was curious about me, because of the Escalation I had made, and so suddenly. He dropped a not-so-subtle hint to me and Kouta that if I was so interested in 'stopping Helheim', a certain group of natives called the Overlords held the key to doing so. And handed us both the motorcyle Lockseeds and said he's all too happy to help.

This time, I had to play along. Saying I knew Sagara's identity on top of everything else was going to ruin what little momentum I could ride from all of this.
>>
>>52893554
>so I have to stop it.
Except you don't. That's what the heroes are for; that's their destiny, and they've in a sense "already" proven they can get the job done. There are plenty of other people who could use your help, and generally "helping" them when they've largely got it taken care of just comes across as glory-hounding.
>>
>>52893272
>>52893173
>The Kakuriyo, sometimes called the Reikai, is the spirit world where the kami dwell; its other half is that of the Utsushiyo where mortals live.
Utsushiyo is undefined, and the sentence reads as if half the spirit world is where mortals live. This explanation of the world BEFORE the part about war breaking out between the two would also make more sense.

>The war with the spirit realm has begun. In a world of mysticism and honor, the war is brewing.
Is war brewing, or has it begun? How about:

>So many things are coming to light and old grudges are being settled wholesale and into this world you have entered that the war has fallen into Chaos.
It's even more unclear as to what state the war is in. Brewing, beginning, or already occurring long enough to "fall into chaos"? Sticking to a POV that is looking forward to the war, and couching these things as warnings would make the most sense.

Here's what I have as a revision:

The world of Kamigawa, positioned far from any other world known to the Walkers, is governed by the interplay between the mortals and the kami, minor gods or spirits of the world. Together, the spirit and mortal realms form a great sphere that makes the whole of the world. The Kakuriyo, sometimes called the Reikai, is the spirit world where the kami dwell. the other half is the Utsushiyo, where mortals live.
However, you have come at a troubling time, dear Jumper. When a child of the supreme kami, O-Kagachi, was stolen away, the physical and spiritual worlds began preparing for war against each other in this world of mysticism and honor, filled with mysteries and depths yet to be properly understood.
Spirits have begun launching attacks against humans, and in the shadows a terror lurks just beyond sight. In the midst of this coming conflict, many things shall come to light, and old grudges settled in the chaos.
>>
>>52893516
You should go to suggverse, you can get triple super omnipotence there.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
Alright fuckos. STAND Challenge for you.

I'm giving one character in Fate/Stay Night this Stand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9055dqYAU0 - designate which character gets it, and what is the Stand's ability.

Yes I went with a goddamn English version, it sounds better to me. Sue me later.
>>
>>52893480
You don't HAVE to do that, but you will have a history as being a Hero/Villain, which might make it difficult to change due to social pressure. Additionally, depending on how background memories work in your chain, you may be predisposed to continuing to be a Hero/Villain. Hell, depending on how lazy you are, you might even continue to play the role due to sheer momentum.
>>
where can I go to integrate a beam weapon into a sword?
>>
>>52893664
Okay? I mean I can help other people after I help the heroes. Helping the heroes and helping other people isn't mutually exclusive.

Also calling me a glory hound isn't much of an insult desu.
>>
>>52893691
RWBY
>>
>>52893666
>undefined
Sorry, meant "poorly defined".

>When a child of the supreme kami, O-Kagachi, was stolen away, the physical and spiritual worlds began preparing for war against each other in this world of mysticism and honor, filled with mysteries and depths yet to be properly understood.
I don't like this sentence in retrospect.
>When a child of the supreme kami, O-Kagachi, was stolen away, the physical and spiritual worlds began preparing for war against each other.
And then have at the end:
>Spirits have begun launching attacks against humans, and in the shadows a terror lurks just beyond sight. In the midst of this coming conflict, many things shall come to light, and old grudges settled in the chaos. In this world of mysticism and honor, filled with mysteries and depths yet to be properly understood, what will be your role?
>>
>>52893676
>not the superior Wapanese original dub

reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1368840953192.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368840953192.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>52893627
This sounds like the best idea ever and if I could shove money at you through a computer screen to fund it I totally would.

>>52893664
Hey, everybody has fun in different ways. And it's not always guaranteed that the world you Jump into is going to be the one where the heroes are guaranteed to win in the end. Coordinators and Drawbacks can and often do tweak things. At least in some chains. If they don't in yours, that's fine too.
>>
>>52893384
I feel like people who want to use this power for combat are missing the potential. Like, it's super versatile, but the energy costs mean you're going to get a lot more mileage out of it if you use it as a scalpel instead of a sledgehammer.

>Using the "punch people through the internet" technique
>Using the "steal the prizes out of cereal boxes" technique
>Using the "cheat on tests" technique
>Using the "get the fucking loot RNG to give you what you actually want" technique
>>
>>52893750
This anon gets it.
>>
>>52893750
>>Using the "punch people through the internet" technique

And like that I'm buying it.

now if only I could get this fucking thing in real life.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52893600
Ah no then. Ravnica itself is aligned with the various colors of Mana so I'll have to say no for now.

>>52893666
Firstly, thanks for the feedback.

Those quotes... Ouch yeah you're right I'm all over the place there.

This is a solid revision. Thanks and my I just yoink it wholesale?

Again, thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>52893750
>implying anyone here bothers to see a perk beyond its biggaton application anymore
>implying anyone who tries to use a perk subtly won't get screamed at for limiting themselves or being weak
>>
>>52893648
So I told Kouta that I had resolved to trust him. I told him what I knew of the Helheim and what Yggdrasil was planning through some made-up but plausible circumstance, and that I had been fighting to protect everyone. He complained about me going straight from 'protect everyone' to 'shoot Sid in the face' and gave me a stern what-the-hell speech about it and said that if I didn't have a good reason for it, he would've kicked my ass for it. I just laughed it off. Somehow, he did too, though he'd keep bringing it up whenever my decision-making process came up.

So, we'd venture into Helheim, where we didn't find Overlords but we found Kaito. We nearly came to blows before Kouta broke up the fight and we exchanged knowledge. Kaito, like his canon self, didn't seem terribly bothered about the whole world-eating forest thing and had gone hunting for more Lockseeds, wanting to turn Team Baron into an actual power on the streets, though his agenda changed once we mentioned the Overlords. I guess Ryouma hadn't yet considered him a useful pawn or proxy for his own schemes, which is why he had been working alone since the manhunt stalled out. So that's why we had Kamen Rider Baron tagging along, with me anticipating his sudden-but-inevitable betrayal.

Speaking of, we ran into Micchy, too! And that's where things began to go south.
>>
>>52893779
okay that will not work then, is it okay if I use this update to change the city's link into theft?
>>
>>52893750
Which is all bullshit that has no basis in the setting.
>>
>>52893806
What are you the god of? Just asking. Go ahead.
>>
>>52893824
so fucking many things,but for this jump. Here are my symbolic link purchases

symbolic link six free with Jumper of flesh and spirit: , forests,craftsmanship, technology,mountains, lies, survival free
Symbolic linkX2 planes, islands, swamps, hope , cities, truth, -400 discount for Kami
>>
>>52893858
looks like I might have miscounted their I think I'm going to have to get rid of the cloud Palace and get another purchase of symbolic link
>>
>>52893858
>planes
Seriously?

Also technology cities and forests?
>>
>>52893944
in the wide open fields sense not to mention sense ,I'm not ASA
>>
>>52893173
>Kitsune (fox-folk), live in the Jukai
Is this fluff? Because they're all white, mechanically speaking, I think. I'd expect them to hang out in the plains. I really don't know, I started playing seriously when Mirrodin came out, so I'm pretty ignorant of Kamigawa.

Also, you have three Blue starting locations, which seems a bit lopsided.

>They have a highly developed brain capable of abstract reasoning, language, and introspection.
I feel like this is unneeded, since that description applies to just about any sapient species, not just humans.
>The only natural plane where humans are known not to exist at all is a distant Plane called Lorwyn.
This isn't really relevant to the jump.

Your description for Drop-In makes it sound like a learning/intelligence boost.

Why do you have Ronin in quotation marks?
>>
While we're talking about it:
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

>Exchange Student
>Scaled the Wall
>Hyper Armor
>Tachibana Traits (Toughness)
>A Freaking Meteor!?
>200 cp worth of other stuff
Is this any good? I think the toughness perks play nice with the drawback, since it likely means I'm tough enough to not die. It's still going to suck ass, however. I also want to believe that I win at least one fight by just sitting there and taking the blows to buy time until one of the disasters crashes down on both me and my opponent.
>>
>>52893805
I had assumed Micchy just wouldn't be involved in the plot at large as long as Mai and Lockseeds were out of his orbit. I was wrong. As though the entire universe had continually conspired for him to become Fuckboy Supreme, the distress I caused Kouta and Mai had already tipped his descent into madness in place, and he had overheard my words during the last battle with the Genesis Riders. He had a talk with his older brother, and…well, things went south from there. Regardless of what Takatora thought, Micchy blamed me for ruining his normal life, believing me a liar and a monster.

I mean, he's not entirely wrong. But Micchy talked to Kouta and said that I was the one who had endangered thousands of people, including him, to act on a hunch in the name of supposedly 'protecting everyone'. Kouta, to my surprise, said that we should all work together instead of bickering, then no one had to get hurt. Micchy then drew a Genesis Driver and made it clear he was going to stop me and make me pay, all while trying to manipulate Kouta.

That's when the cognitive dissonance kicked in. The memory of background-me didn't want to fight Micchy, even with knowing what had happened, and it disoriented my ability to fight. My resolves clashed and I wasn't fighting at my full ability, nor could I properly disarm him. I was already tired from days of running and fighting, with barely a moment's rest.
>>
>>52893779
>This is a solid revision. Thanks and my I just yoink it wholesale?
Please feel free to. I fiddled with it a bit more:

The world of Kamigawa, positioned far from any other world known to the Walkers, is governed by the interplay between the mortals and the kami, minor gods or spirits of the world. Together, the spirit and mortal realms form a great sphere that makes the whole of the world. The Kakuriyo, sometimes called the Reikai, is the spirit world where the kami dwell. the other half is the Utsushiyo, where mortals live.
However, you have come at a troubling time, dear Jumper. When a child of the supreme kami, O-Kagachi, was stolen away, the physical and spiritual worlds began preparing for war against each other. Spirits have begun launching attacks against humans, and in the shadows a terror lurks just beyond sight. In the midst of this coming conflict, many things shall come to light, and old grudges settled in the chaos. In this world of mysticism and honor, filled with mysteries and depths yet to be properly understood, what will be your role?
>>
>>52893952
dimension sense not "not to mention" , stupid dictation
>>
What other than the Alexandria Package (from Worm) would allow me to no sell Ziz's mind fuckery (also Worm) and Behemoth's kill aura (also also Worm)?
>>
>>52893959
>I started playing seriously when Mirrodin came out, so I'm pretty ignorant of Kamigawa.
Huh? Mirrodin came out before Kamigawa...?

>Why do you have Ronin in quotation marks?
It's actually the ninja background. Mostly shown by the mentions of a 'dark air' and use of stealth.
>>
I've been at work for three days straight. What have I missed?
>>
>>52894014
Anti-Life Immunity from StAS and one of the Sorcerer perks from Lost Odyssey (immunity to instant death effects).

>inb4 reee Lost Odyssey, SB, SJ-Chan
>>
>>52894014
Sebastian Shaw's power from the X-Men Movie Jump should no-sell Bemmy pretty well. Any mix of anti-Fate, anti-Psi, and anti-Mind Control perks should beat Simmy.
>>
>>52894014
Ziz's easy. My Name Is Jake from Animorphs.

Not entirely sure on Behemoth, though radiation immunity should help? I like Pollution Palate from Captain Planet for that, since it'll actually buff you.
>>
>>52893858
I didn't ask what you Symbolic Links were banchô-Anon. I was asking what you actually were the Kami of. Like a Kami of Secrets has Symbolic Links to ninja, islands, and/or secrets. Like taking your Links into account.,,

forests,craftsmanship, technology,mountains, lies, survival, planes, islands, swamps, hope , cities, & truth let's see... I could see this being a God of Civilization actually. A wide range god that would get very few zealous worshipers but would be like Hestia from Greek Pantheons, really everyone worshiped her she was just considered minor because she wasn't a big mover and shaker.

>>52893944
Technology starts at the wheel and goes up from there anon, it's a large definition actually.

>>52893959
>Is this fluff?
Yep.
>Also, you have three Blue starting locations, which seems a bit lopsided.
Those are the locations that were detailed well enough that I could craft locations for them.

>I feel like this is unneeded
>This isn't really relevant to the jump.
It was fresh on my mind at that point.

>Your description for Drop-In makes it sound like a learning/intelligence boost.
Interesting observation but really it's talking about the fact that with the Perks you get you'll adapt really fast.

>Why do you have Ronin in quotation marks?
Something something Ninja.

>>52893985
Thanks again.

>>52894072
Kamigawa Draft is up to 14!
>>
>>52894081
Behemoth isn't an instant-death effect, though, he's a "fry you from the inside with megawatts of radiation" effect.
>>
>>52894081
Behemoth's Kill Aura isn't so much an instant death effect as you taking an absolutely metric TON of damage from radiation, fire, lightning, etc. as you catch the full brunt of his Dynakinesis.
>>
>>52893982
Kouta only intervened when I was off my feet from exhaustion and the injuries adding up, intercepting Micchy at the last second.

Kouta wasn't a happy boy, having to fight all of his friends like this. It didn't help Micchy made the ultimate dick move and told Kouta to his face that he had killed Yuuya when he had turned into an Invess from eating the fruit, his resolve hurting and his fighting ability getting weaker just as the other Genesis Riders arrived, with Takatora in tow.

I was in no shape to keep fighting. Before the final blow was struck, Takatora began to interrogate me on what I knew about stopping Helheim. I revealed the existence of the Overlords, and another way to stop the forest. Ryouma kept trying to push for him to just finish us off, but the idea of being able to stop Helheim without sacrificing any lives was an immediate eye-opener to Takatora. Micchy tried to make it seem like I was lying, and it nearly worked, until Kouta's own pleas reached him too. He wanted us all to stop fighting and work together to stop the Forest, once and for all.

Naturally, Ryouma decided this was a perfect moment to betray Takatora. The situation devolved into a clusterfuck with everyone fighting for different reasons, Takatora's face-turn giving us an extra ally for a brief period. In the chaos, Kaito had slipped away without us noticing.

Annnnd then the Overlords found us.
>>
>>52892207
>>52892263
>>52892277
>>52892362
>>52892509
>>52892568
>>52892670
>>52893309
Man, I had forgotten how adorable Crona is. Definitely didn't deserve their canon fate.
>>
>>52894117
>forests,craftsmanship, technology,mountains, lies, survival, planes, islands, swamps, hope , cities, & truth let's see... I could see this being a God of Civilization actually. A wide range god that would get very few zealous worshipers but would be like Hestia from Greek Pantheons, really everyone worshiped her she was just considered minor because she wasn't a big mover and shaker.

okay I misinterpreted that,i'm very very bad at interpreting things you know. I can totally see myself as a civilization God,thank you. also, willI still be able to draw on land for mana without that Mana Seism perk?or did I screw myself over?
>>
>>52894025
>Huh? Mirrodin came out before Kamigawa...?
That's not righ-
>Kamigawa Released October 1, 2004
>Mirrodin Released October 2, 2003
Oh god I'm in the wrong timeline aren't I?

>>52894117
>it's talking about the fact that with the Perks you get you'll adapt really fast.
Ah, that's clever then. I hadn't read that far.

There are lots of minor corrections that can easily be overlooked. Missing commas, or places where things can be made more succinct or direct.

>Like with some other arts in the world this
world, this

>if one were to look to hard
too hard

>This power drags the mana trapped within a land out and creates
a charge of Mana which can be used to perform great feats of magic, however if this were to be used on a land that couldn’t be normally tapped by a shaman or a wizard for mana then it will ruin the land as it takes all of the plant life within four miles to fuel a single mote of potent Mana and the land will only recover decades after the event in question.
This power drags out the mana trapped within a land, which can be used to perform great feats of magic. However, if this were to be used on a land that couldn’t be normally tapped by a shaman or a wizard for mana, then it will ruin the land, which will only recover decades later.

Do you want me to go through and find others?
>>
>>52894014
Behemoth's kill aura pretty much requires just straight durability. His power lets him just spontaneously create energy (fire/electricity/generic explosions) inside of people when they're within a certain range, so stuff like forcefields won't work. Maybe if you're a good enough speedster you can dodge it, though we don't see anyone do this in canon. Healing factor is another maybe, but it needs to be a damn strong one because he can just gib you and then keep burning you until you stop moving.

Ziz is funky, because the author (of the story, not the jump) hates giving straight answers about how her powers work. He wants to wank his own setting, basically. Telepathy might work, until it doesn't anymore, and sufficiently alien minds will slow her down until they don't anymore. Honestly? I hate how he treats her power so much that I'd be perfectly fine with you saying the free perk that makes you immune to shard precog mucks her up enough that she can't mindfuck you. After all, her fighting style relies super heavily on her precog, and if she can't predict you it becomes a lot harder for her to fight you in any way besides "drop a bunch of buildings in this general area and hope I hit something."
>>
>>52893255
You're decently stronk, you should be fine. Just keep training and while you won't be one of the big players, you will survive. Also, you should...probably avoid the plot as much as possible.
>>
>>52894162
Daily reminder that fixing stuff like that is, like, a quarter of the appeal of Jumpchain.

Now you've got a mission for your time there.
>>
Would Inner World from Infernals count as an "Astral Realm" for the purposes of Primordial Ghost from JLD? I mean, it's in your soul and shaped from pure Chaos, and some have astrally things like floating cloud castles and shit... but I dunno. It seems a bit too "solid" to me.
>>
>>52894014
Behemoth can be countered by cancelling out his effects. So environmental systems from megaman x, livewire from darkstalkers, mutagenesis from post-apocalypse, and something to enhance fire resitance to great levels. paired with a healing factor he shouldnt be able to harm you.
>>
>>52894244
>shaped from pure Chaos
No, it counts as Pure Chaos (which is a place in Exalted, not a thing) for how easy it is to manipulate with your reality-shaping charms. It's shaped from Primordial Essence.
>>
>>52894194
>fire/electricity/generic explosions

Would probably be easiest just to pick up an immunity to fire/electricity then.
>>
File: Crona smiling.gif (999KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Crona smiling.gif
999KB, 500x268px
>>52894240
That is my mission, and I choose to accept it.

OPERATION: GIVE CRONA A HAPPY ENDING HAS BEGUN!
>>
>>52894168
okay Reloading seems to have solved the trip falling off problem I was having.
>>
>>52893676
It prevents concepts such as 'fate' from being enforced upon the user.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52894244
Probably not, sorry? It's a 'normal', fully real world. Not any more astral than Creation itself. It can just be pretty funky.

Also, >>52894273 this. It's shaped from your soul/primordial essence, not Chaos.

Also also, finished Lunars jump within the hour. Just need to fix a few little things more.
>>
>>52894168
Kami are intrinsically linked to the Lands they have Symbolic Links with. They /can/ learn to use their power better by learning mortal magics but as is they can tap into lands that they represent.

>>52894193
I have two guys working on it as editors great at it I just have to wait a day or so to get in contact with them. Thank you for the offer though!
>>
>>52894014
Use Synchronicity Wave Traveling from DC Occult to throw off his aim.
>>
In YJ, if you bought the cadmus clone, and had fucked up enough genetics to necessitate them only being half you, who was the other parent?
>>
>>52894321
Since you're using John Constantine's ability in Worm, I can only imagine that you'll get through unscathed, but 50 babies are going to spontaneously explode and be sent to hell.
>>
File: 1271800410854.gif (1MB, 689x498px) Image search: [Google]
1271800410854.gif
1MB, 689x498px
>>52894285
I have a feeling I'm going to do absolutely horrifying things in Soul Eater to protect a smile like Chrona's.

But I will happily do them.
>>
>>52894117
>Kamigawa Draft is up to 14!
Is this the record, I wonder?
>>
>>52894244
Well, it also works in "similar spiritual realms". So maybe? It's kind of half-way there.
>>
>>52894361
Considering that what he's doing is basically changing a few lines and putting up a new pdf, no. Other jumpmakers do this by teasing perks one by one for more hype, they just don't throw up a new pdf every time.
>>
>>52894285
I would blast that ass.

Crona, come and knit with me. We'll hand hold all night long.

When you're all wet, I'll take my big towel and help you dry off from just leaving the shower. Cleanliness before Goliness, and all that.
>>
>>52894308
Wonderful.
>>
>>52894141
Things went to hell in a handbasket quickly, and Ryouma and Marika were cut down by Demushu and Redyue. Takatora put himself between us and the Overlords, pleading to both us and Micchy to work together to save the world, before saying that the Overlords they would not get past us. We fled, given a moment's rest and time to recuperate. Lying and saying I had found a 'special crack', I opened the Warehouse portal to lead me and Kouta to the Medbay, though I knocked Micchy the fuck out with a good smack to the head before I did so. It was for his own good.

As we recovered, Kouta reasoned that the Overlords must have attacked because we were all fighting each other. Then Kaito strolled in casually and mocked the idea, pointing out that they had obviously planned to remove us by force to begin with, and that Demushu had struck down Takatora without any mercy. I did a double-take at his sudden reappearance. You know, I really wish I had installed some kind of fucking security measure to this Warehouse - this is getting ridiculous!

When Sagara himself walked in, I just threw my arms up and screamed in frustration for a couple seconds.
>>
File: 1405373521833.jpg (26KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405373521833.jpg
26KB, 300x240px
>>52894238
R-really? I don't really know where I land on the power spectrum. I don't even know what threat level I'd be by the end of all this rock hard training/fighting.

I don't even know what jump to do next to capitalize on this.
>>
>>52894361
I got to Draft 12 for Mortal Heroes so I doubt it.
>>
>>52894352
Constantine Plot Armor only has that flaw if you have the drawback (or the history debuff from getting it for free), post jump/drawback I think you just straight up have the plot armor.
>>
>>52894457
That just means it won't be actively malicious to your friends anymore, it will still happily turn anyone around you into a meat shield via fate fuckery.
>>
>>52894451
Well, Young Lord starts you off as strong as one of the Endgame mooks, and the rest make you a bit tougher in general, plus Wisdom of the Sage gives you a power increase. If you fully trained Wisdom of the Sage alone, you'd be around the level of one of the strongest guys in the setting, though that takes decades of work according to Val. And he can basically play pinball with planets and casually incinerate gods.
>>
Dickish things you've done for fun?
I've exposed Dr. Hikari's experiments on the human souls and net navis and got a lot of media attention for it.
>>
How much luck/plot armor do you need to have the law of large numbers fail to the extent that your enemies just start spontaneously dying off?
>>
>>52894361
Most of the records aren't ever going to change, the people that hold them have way too much of a headstart. For a person to break a record they'd have to do something really crazy.
>>
>>52894449
Why does this keep erasing my name.

This is when he dropped the bomb about the Golden Fruit and its ultimate power to all of us, before dropping the Kiwami Arms Lockseed in front of us and telling us 'only one will claim the fruit in the end'. After all, as Armored Riders, there could only be one Shogun in the end.

I ignored him and prepared to walk out of the Warehouse, even with Kouta's protests about my injuries. I tossed aside my 'old' Sengoku Driver and Sagara smiled at me, in curiosity and interest, about my plans. I then tapped the hand symbol wrapped around my ordinary belt.

>"Driver, On!"

"Don't call me an Armored Rider, and don't think I'm part of your schemes! I'm a Kamen Rider, first and always! Even if it's for a short time…this planet is my home, and I'm going to protect it! From you and anyone else!"

"What makes you so sure you'll succeed?" Sagara asked, in interest. I ran off without answering him.

As I did, I realized too late that my actions had gone much further than I could have ever anticipated. His words had more than one meaning, and I didn't notice it until this very moment.

Not once had I seen the Woman of the Beginning.
>>
File: 55330053_p0.jpg (459KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
55330053_p0.jpg
459KB, 720x960px
>>52892551
Kamen Rider Magical Girls.
According to pixiv they're called Rider-tans.
>>
>>52894558
Wow that's pretty awful.
Why the fuck would you even do that?
>>
>>52894558
Fed Kotomine Kirei the best, spiciest smelling curry ever.

It tasted sweet and sugary.
>>
>>52894774
I'm going to stick with "Kamen Rider Love Bugs". Rider-tans sounds like some kind of chewable vitamin.
>>
>>52894558
Instead of solving everyone's problems in Heathers by giving them counseling like a normal person I made the entire student body of the school magical warriors and let them loose on the world. They all predictably started fighting each other and everyone.

I did, however, put a spell in it that teleported almost-dead magical warriors to my warehouse and auto-stablized them for healing so they didn't really die so I'd have a clear conscious about it.
>>
File: alolaislandbig2.jpg (151KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
alolaislandbig2.jpg
151KB, 1024x724px
What's your Pokemon team? What're their favorite foods? Do you take them for walks out of their Pokeballs? How do they get along with each other? How do they get along with your other Companions?

Do you give them paid vacation time?
>>
File: eva think.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
eva think.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>52894830
Is it really a dick move if the guy you're pulling it on himself is a huge dick?
>>
>>52894663
I had put a heavy burden on my shoulders, and it only felt heavier.

I had arrived at the central ruins where the Overlords were, with a swarm of Invess. Redyue planned to use our attack on them as an excuse to begin her own invasion of Earth. Just me, staring down an army of monsters. I clicked the Driver and placed the ring over the hand symbol.

>"INFINITY!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pP_o7Om_p4
I am not sorry.

My sword in one hand, two Overlords and hundreds of Invess in front of me, I fought the hardest battle in my life. Copy and various magic rings helped with the small fry, along with gratuitous application of elemental magic, and then the Overlords attacked in turn. Demushu went down like a bitch now that I wasn't holding back anymore, even with my injuries and fatigue from the constant struggle. Did you know a Peacemaker is a great conduit for magical energies? Neither did I, until I tried it. It was pretty great.

Redyue wasn't going down so easily, being a lot more clever than her berserker counterpart, keeping me at a distance and avoiding a direct melee with me as much as possible. She was fast, too, while I was becoming weaker and slowing down.
>>
>>52894913
Yes. Yes, it is.

I mean, Kirei loved the feeling of suffering and sacrilege as he devoured the bowl. But still.
>>
What does Dark Binding from the Hellsing Jumpchain do? What myriad of uses are there for the "[bound] souls" you consume?
>>
Changelog:
>Added intro
>Added locations
>Changed some relatively minor things (mostly the Mirror-Moon Billabong and Outshined By Sunlight)
>Added a note on Spirit Shapes
>Wrestled with the layout, which for some reason decided to shit itself.

And that should be all. Here you go, Exalted: The Lunars, fully complete and ready for your jumping pleasure.
>>
File: 1451753462737.png (24KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451753462737.png
24KB, 480x320px
>>52894558
For what purpose?
>>
>>52895023
You can summon the souls you've eaten to fight for you and can access the powers of those you've eaten in much the same way.
If you also happen to be a vampire you can spend souls to not die when you should, but I'm uncertain as to whether that keeps you from going home or not.

If you've watched Hellsing it's almost exacty just what Alucard does except you don't need to drink people to do it.
>>
>>52895045
>fully complete and ready for your jumping
Maybe you should get off your high horse? It's not done until the thread approves it.
>>
>>52895123
Piss off, Reagen.
>>
>>52895123
You're a dumbfuck.
>>
>>52894940
As if on cue, Kouta arrived…holding my Triumphant Melon Lockseed and the Kiwami Arms Lockseed. I realized a little too late I had left behind my ultimate power-up in the hectic rush to intercept the Overlords, and Kouta had picked it up when I dropped it. For a moment, I tried to warn him about what it would do to him, but his decision was made. He told me that if I had resolved to sacrifice and risk so much, then he couldn't sit and mope. For Yuuya and everyone's sake, he said.

Kouta transformed into Kiwami Arms, turning the tide and sealing his fate. He and Kaito both fought together to finish off the surprised Redyue. Roshuo himself appeared into view…and Micchy was next to him. He had told him that we planned to slay the final Overlord to claim the Golden Fruit. So now it was just us against an all-powerful and literal God of the Invess.

I want to say we put up a good fight but we got absolutely trashed. We were so horrendously outmatched I would have had better luck picking a fight with the moon. I then put my knowledge to use, telling him what we were fighting for and that humanity deserved a chance - we had come this far in the name of protecting those we loved. I asked Roshuo if he was really willing to let another world burn for a single person. The confusion of me knowing that made him cease his attack and listen to us.

Long enough for Micchy to shoot him in the back, torching a hole in his chest. Seems Sagara had given him a new toy.
>>
>>52895095
Do I have to manifest their powers through their puppet like bodies or can I use them myself?
>>
>>52895123
It's done when a jumpmaker says it's done.
Your opinion doesn't matter. The only thing that has any sway on terms of approval is if it's been posted. That's it.
"Review" is a joke and at best is a popularity contest.
>>
>>52895023
Knowledge. Power. Familiars. The usual suspects, really.

>>52895045
Hooray!

Mardukth, thou art the bestest of delights.

>>52895123
>Maybe you should get off your high horse?
Mayhaps you should lay with one.
>>
>>52895157
That's a good question.
I dunno. I don't think you can just channel superpowers through yourself, but if it's something like a skill you should know how to do it after eating someone.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52895123
M'kay, sure. Ready for people to look at then.

>>52895164
Thanks!
>>
>>52895164
What are your thoughts on this follow up question: >>52895157 ?
>>
File: 9ee16733a5966a7e91cf7f8495e58426.png (763KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
9ee16733a5966a7e91cf7f8495e58426.png
763KB, 1280x1182px
>>52894903
Oh! I love talking about Pokemon!

>Pokemon Team
+ Growlithe
+ Magikarp
+ Ralts -> Gallade
+ Mawile
+ Zangoose
+ Wobbuffet

>Cinder - Growlithe
My starter and literally the most adorable fluff ball ever and I won't hear anyone tell me otherwise. He loved ice cream, even though it tended to melt before he could get more than a few licks. He, like most of my Pokemon, stayed outside of his Ball most of the time. Which became a little more awkward when he evolved, but I didn't mind.

He ended up being the second in command among the Pokemon for obvious reasons. He got along fine with everyone, though he had some real problem with Anna's attitude and loathed Double Battling with her.

> Karl - Magikarp
I used him as a club against wild Pokemon until he leveled up to the point where he learned Tackle. He didn't seem to mind though, even after he evolved. I never found a food he really liked, just ones he would put up with. He was a surprisingly picky eater for a massive dragon. I tried to take him for walks whenever possible, but finding a body of water fit for a 20 foot long dragon was a pain. I built him a really comfy ball though.

Karl got along with everybody who would scratch the scales around his eyes. Seriously, for a massive Dragon he was such a push over and attention hog it wasn't even funny. Okay, it was pretty funny.

> Swiss - Ralts
Swiss liked cheese, which was partly where his name came from. I'm an uncreative fuck when it comes to name and I won't apologize for it. He spent almost all of his time outside of his Ball and resented it a little bit when he had to go inside.

Swiss tried to pull the "misunderstood loner" attitude a lot of the time, complete with a scarf and shades he stole from me. But that usually broke down after the others went to sleep when he would want a hug and a snack. He eventually grew out of it, but it took a while. Teenagers are silly.

[1/2]
>>
>>52895123
Oh, Shit-chan, you so funny.
Go play in a busy road, sweetie.
>>
>>52895212
Well, myself - I write it as if I get the souls' powers they had in life. But I also have many support perks - like Prototype for replicating biological abilities, and a whole lot of magicks for adapting magical knowledge, so the particular point is sort of moot here, as I can just replicate the powers even if I don't get them instantly. So hey.

>>52895144
>Long enough for Micchy to shoot him in the back, torching a hole in his chest. Seems Sagara had given him a new toy.
Dang it, Micchy. That itchy trigger finger of yours just can't stop won't stop, hm.
>>
File: 4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg (359KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg
359KB, 744x1010px
>>52895232
>Snips - Mawile
Snips would eat pretty much anything I would let her get her massive mouth around. Even a lot of things that weren't strictly food. For some reason she loved to chew on books. No idea why. I could never break her of the habit. I even tried pepper spraying the books but she only seemed to like that more! She spent a lot of time in her Ball early on, usually as a form of Time Out, but that got less and less necessary as the years passed.

Snips was a little troublemaker who constantly needed watching. Turn your back on her in a store for even a second and she could get into all kinds of trouble. I don't know how many times I explained to her that free samples didn't mean "eat everything in the aisle".

>Anna - Zangoose
Don't ask me why she's called Anna. That's the name she picked out for herself. I have no idea where she got it and I didn't speak Pokemon to ask, but she was very, very adamant that her name was Anna.

She /never/ went into her Pokeball. Like the original Pikachu, she hated everything to do with Balls and would not climb in one for any reason. So, of course, she spent all her time walking around with me.

She enjoyed sweets, especially those that didn't already belong to her. Anna could detect the crinkle of a candy wrapper from a hundred yards and would give you the sweetest puppy dog eyes in existence until she got a taste of whatever it was. The little minx wasn't shy about her begging either, though thankfully she stopped doing it to strangers the second time those idiots from Team Rocket kidnapped her.

She antagonized Cinder, but I think that's because she had a crush on him. She was a sweetheart otherwise despite the fierce look she normally had on her face.

[2/3] Promise
>>
>>52895144
He made a speech about how I had ruined his life and caused the death of his older brother, and how he was going to take everything away from me - my powers, my friends, all of it. He would make me pay for what I've done. Kaito tried to fight him, and got a hole in his stomach for his efforts. Kaito didn't go out like a bitch, though - he tried strangling Micchy with his dying breath, telling him to his face he'd never have the strength Kouta and I had, saying something to the effect of 'see you in hell'.

I could barely lift my own weapon anymore and that left Kouta to do most of the fighting, trying to reason with Micchy even as he tried to kill us with his new-and-improved 'Super' Grape Lockseed. He was like a tantruming child who had just picked up their parent's pistol, and was about as dangerous. With what little strength I had left, I used the SaGouZou combo to slam him down to earth with gravity, letting Kouta finish him with a finishing move.

Kouta didn't kill him, of course. Even at the end, Kouta forgave Micchy, and told him as much before he passed out from his injuries. Leaving me and Kouta alone as the Golden Fruit manifested from the body of Roshuo. Ultimate power. Total control of the Helheim. Finally breaking that ceiling that had kept me beneath things like the Exalted and more. It wouldn't be the be-all, end-all, but it would be the first step. Just the beginning. It was intoxicating, and I could feel the almost primal urge to take it for myself.

If I wasn't Above the Influence, anyhow.

Sagara, who had picked up some popcorn for the occasion, visibly choked when I handed it over to Kouta.
>>
File: 1490075110366.png (141KB, 526x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490075110366.png
141KB, 526x260px
>>52895414
>spoilers
>Jumper's face when
Fuck you, carpet man.
>>
>>52895405
>Bob - Wobbuffett
This lazy little dingleberry did not want to walk, or move, or even think on his own when he didn't have to. So he exclusively rode in his Ball. Getting him to walk outside of it was like dragging a cat on a leash. It just wasn't going to happen. The few times I attempted to force him he just collapsed onto his face and went dead weight.

He had a lot of weight to be dead with.

Bob liked sour and tart foods, but especially green apples. I basically had to bribe him with the things to get him to fight in battles.

As for getting along with others, he was basically Switzerland. He had his own little world, enjoyed it there, and didn't bother to get involved with anyone else.

So why did I put up with him? Because his counter attacks could lay out an entire Championship Row before he even needed to think about a breather. He was the only one of the six I used exclusively for the raw power at their disposal.

>Getting along with other Companions
I... left them all behind in Pokemon at the end of the ten years. I really wish I had picked up Pokeglot so I could have asked them if they wanted to come. It seemed unfair to drag them along to other worlds without asking for their opinion first.

I really regret doing that.
>>
>>52895495
Indeed.
>>52895414
He was flabbergasted, and eventually, impressed. Kouta became of the Man of the Beginning and came to the same conclusion he would have at the end of the story: Since he'd turn into an Overlord Invess soon, he moved Helheim to a distant galaxy where it would harm no one ever again, and would stop by Earth now and then. Sagara confronted me one last time, said that I was a fascinating subject.

He revealed he knew all along that I was a Jumper, for he had spoken with the Woman of the Beginning, yet she never came to be in 'this time'. He concluded I was some sort of wild unknown factor and decided to let me roam free to see what I did, and he wasn't unhappy with the result. He even told me he'd be perfectly fine with tagging along as a harmless commentator.

I told him to go fuck a cactus, and that my only regret was not being able to destroy Helheim outright as I was now. He laughed it off, and then promised we'd meet again someday, before he vanished from sight to find a new planet to 'test'. Before Kouta himself left, he told me there was still a survivor in the forest that I should bring back, along with Micchy.

Bless his soul, fucking Takatora somehow survived all of that.
>>
File: 1492660968542.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492660968542.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>52895564
So, I dropped the both of them off at a hospital before I headed off to the city limits. Zawame at large had no idea what happened, the surviving Beat Riders only having seen glimpses and tidbits. Yet…the infection had never spread out of control, all Invess was gone, and Yggdrasil's need for their operations had been gutted. And with Ryouma and Sid gone, Takatora would have some cleaning up to do. I dropped a few tips about the former's research and what they had been up to.

I said goodbye to Mai and Micchy in my own way. I don't think the latter ever forgave me. Either way, I was still wanted for murder, so I had to make myself scarce. I hit the road, donned my scarf, and rode off out of Zawame back into mainland Japan. You know…even after all of that, I don't think it was so bad. Lots of lives were saved at the end of all of this, even after the sacrifices made, and it wasn't like Kouta was unhappy with where he was…I kinda regret gutting his chance to have a real partner in Mai. But somehow, I don't doubt she'll join him, eventually.

Maybe in my own way, I validated Yggdrasil's own stupid utulitarianism with one of my own? A few lives for billions more.

But then, I never cared about who was wrong and who was right. After all, I'm just a Jumper who's passing through.

>"Hey, Bastion?"
>"Whirrr?"
>"You think he's ever gonna show up? We've been sitting here for months now."
>"Beep-boop."
>"Nah, he wouldn't go on a big adventure without telling us."

So ends the Gaim writefaggotry! How was it?
>>
>>52895661
Meh.
>>
>>52895045
Might want to put some spaces in the intro because it kinda feels like a wall of text right now.
>>
>>52895045
The intro needs spaces in between paragraphs
>>
>>52895716
>>52895726
Fair enough, will-do.
>>
>>52895661
Always good stuff man. I love the ending.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>52895661
Nice work.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>52895661
>>
>>52895045
Finally a Jump that lets me fully embrace my bestiality fetish. I'm going to knot so many girls and breed an army of beastmen.

Moving on it looks good. I'm not sue which caste to pick though. Casteless has a lot of what I want but I'm not sure its drawback is worth it.
>>
File: 1459481260810.png (854KB, 636x791px) Image search: [Google]
1459481260810.png
854KB, 636x791px
Question for SMTanon.

In Umineko, how should we treat the first part? Just an alternate fragment like Lion's or it would become the one that actually happened?
>>
>>52895970
Alternate fragment.
>>
>>52895716
>>52895726
>>52895735
This better? I hope so, because I don't have any more space for spaces now.

>>52895810
...Right.

Anyway... Yeah, I tried to make Casteless good despite its drawbacks. Hopefully I succeeded.
>>
>>52896046

What is Umineko and can you post it please?
>>
>>52895810
Thats knot a good idea, you can seriously injure a girl like that, thats knot to say she wont enjoy it but you just have to make sure you are knot hurting ber.
>>
>>52896085
How do Chimera at higher Essence levels regenerate from a single drop of blood? Isn't most Charm use consciously activated? Does it cost Essence?
>>
Hey guys just dropping into the thread to say, Im about to head on vacation and my boss has told me our workload is basically gonna triple, so because I wont be able to do much Im gonna drop any claims I currently have that I was working on. Mainly thats pern, but any other ones I have claimed Im just fine with someone else grabbing. Sorry guys.
>>
File: 542e901063a41b347157d974c78cd2e5.png (1024KB, 1050x1065px) Image search: [Google]
542e901063a41b347157d974c78cd2e5.png
1024KB, 1050x1065px
>>52896256
Well, that sucks. I was really looking forward to Pern. But real life always trumps this place. Good luck with your work and hope to see you again when you have time.
>>
>>52895661
You wouldn't happen to have done some Kamen Rider Wizard writefaggin' would you?
I'd be interested in seeing that.
>>
>>52896087
If you mean the jumps, they're in the gauntlets section. The first is about a bunch of people in a island hit by a typhoon trying to survive while a bunch of mysterious murders are happening. The second is about two characters arguing about whether or not magic had a hand in the events of what happened on the island. But it's also a love story.

If you mean the property, Umineko is a series of sound novels. You can buy the first four novels on Steam or just use ancient forbidden pirate techniques to get it.
>>
File: chase_by_meluran.jpg (267KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chase_by_meluran.jpg
267KB, 647x1000px
>>52896217
Charms are /usually/ consciously activated.

But there are also charms that activate automatically on their own, or that are used instinctively, or charms that are permanently active once you learn them for no essence cost.

In this case, it is permanently active once you learn the knack (Perfect Regeneration).

And no, it doesn't cost any essence.
>>
>>52896346

When I was saying pot it I meant the jump famm
>>
>>52896085
Do Artifacts have an Attunement cost? How does Ring of Being function post-jump? Are the tattoos you can bestow via Crossroads Society the same as those described in the item section? Will those you give it to have the benefit of being able to make use of inherent shapeshifting?
>>
>>52896256
Do you have any WIPs of your claims? Would make it easier if someone else decides to pick it up.
>>
>>52896087
Magic.
>>
>>52896382
Oh. Derp.
>>
>>52896418
>>
>>52896418
>>52896437

Thanks a million
>>
>>52896397
Not on me right now, I will try to toss thsm into the adoptions later though.
>>
>>52896085
Are Tattoo Artifacts something you can make? If so, would you mind giving a brief description of the process?
>>
For the forgotten realms jump is it allowed to use home-brew/third party things?
>>
>>52896088
Damn you, thats knot funny.
>>
>>52896085
So Lunars do die from old age then?

Anyway I really can't decide what Spirit Shape to pick.
>>
>>52896511
If you want to be called a powergamer and a scumbag, then go for it.
>>
>>52896511
>forgotten realms jump
Speaking of, has anyone planning to clean it up some more?
>>
>>52896573
You know you're baiting.
>>
>>52896511
Its your chain, I have seen people be orcus, time dragons, wormthatwalks, even asmodius so you do you.
>>
>>52896511
Why does someone keep on bringing up this jump in particular?
Is someone trying to shitpost based on this jump?
Be warned people!
Don't take any bait!
>>
Why don't we just have a DnD jump?

I mean, it's basically all the same stuff.
>>
>>52896590
>asmodius
what does that give you, is that like the head honcho of demons?
>>
>>52896585
Agreed. This is definitely bait.

>>52896590
Biting or baiting, that is the question?
>>
>>52896085
Are there other ways to steal shapes other than eating someone's heart?
>>
>>52896619
No-ones made it yet, thats why.
If you want to give it a go, then please, feel free.
>>
>>52896619
We actually have multiple D&D jumps, and we could have more. My personal favorite of the ones we do have is Ravenloft, one I want the most is Eberron.
>>
>>52896638
There are some lunar knacks that give alternatives.
see: http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/lunar-knacks
under Form Acquisition Knacks.
>>
>>52896619
We have at least five already. Order of the Stick, Neverwinter Nights, Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, and soon Eberron. Pretty sure I'm forgetting at least one. D&D is a system with tons of different settings. We don't have a D&D Jump for the same reason we don't have a Generic Exalted Jump.
>>
>>52896624
A nice scepter, some greaf bluffing, and the ability to summon demons.

>>52896624
Answering seriously?
>>
>>52896085

>Mahalanka

A surprisingly tempting location... given how badly Raksi needs to be killed to death.

On the other hand, Raksi is terrifying.

>>52896551

Pick Tree. (I think it's a valid option if you're able to qualify for the plant-shape knack when you gain the spirit shape)

Then solve all your problems by turning into a tree at them.
>>
>>52896737
>Then solve all your problems by turning into a tree at them.
Genius!!!
>>
>>52896737
Can I pull an evil dead with my tree vines?
>>
Which villains have you redeemed, /jc/?
>>
>>52896761

But of course!

That's basically what half the Lunar leadership spend all their time doing, to create beastmen armies. Though in this case, they'd be more like Ents.

On an unrelated note, half the Lunar leadership need to be killed to death.
>>
>>52896395
>Do Artifacts have an Attunement cost?
Yes. At least, most of them do. The Moonsilver Tattoos, Moon-Faced Mail, Seed of the Immaculate Blood, Dreamstones, Celestial Rabbit, Malfean Lacquer (though not the accompanying talisman).

>How does Ring of Being function post-jump?
It would make you immune to whatever counts as not from the world proper in other jumps.

>Are the tattoos you can bestow via Crossroads Society the same as those described in the item section?
Yes, without the post-jump benefit.

>Will those you give it to have the benefit of being able to make use of inherent shapeshifting?
I'm going to say inherent stuff works, but anything that isn't is locked out.

>>52896480
You can, but I'm afraid I can't describe the process of making Tattoo Artifacts. They're only said to be 'secret techniques' in the books.

They do need to be applied at the same time as the base Moonsilver Tattoos though. So you can only make them for Lunars without the perk, and only for Casteless without the Needles.

>>52896551
Eventually, yes. This takes millenia though, and you can learn to age in reverse while you're asleep to stave it off indefinitely.

And yeah, lots of choices there. On the bright side, you can still take the shapes of whatever you don't pick.

>>52896638
You don't have to eat their heart, just taste a bit of their blood, after hunting and killing them. Heart's Blood is more of a flowery description than a literal one.

That said, yes. There are knacks that give alternatives. Like simply knocking them out, sleeping with them.

>>52896737
Yeah... Raksi's pretty scary to face. Especially in the seat of her power.

>Pick Tree.
I, uh, don't think so? The spirit shape is always referred to as an animal or your first animal shape.
>>
>>52896585
>You know you're baiting.
Maybe a little, but it could really use some attention.
There's almost no description on anything, no clues as to the setting or tone of the source material.
Three goddamn pages of classes vs one page of perks.
There are literally more drawbacks than there are perks.
The whole thing is barely formatted at all.
Right now the jump is serving as nothing more than a powergrab via high-CR races (muh time dragon).

Or are these complaints not legitimate?
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52896818
>Yes. At least, most of them do. The Moonsilver Tattoos, Moon-Faced Mail, Seed of the Immaculate Blood, Dreamstones, Celestial Rabbit, Malfean Lacquer (though not the accompanying talisman).
*are the exceptions. Fuck.
>>
>>52896816
>half
*all
>>
>>52895045
Will we be getting a Solar Exalt jump? Also how does having multiple Exalts work for a jumper?
>>
>>52896834
Question, I have waveform anatomy and jumper of flesh and spirit. Basically my body is my soul.

What do exaltations look like? Since I am imagining what amounts to some really rad piercings onto my soulbody.
>>
>>52896824
You do realise how much material D&D has right, even if you just limit it to Faerun?

Look, if you want to make a better one than go right on ahead. Don't just complain about it and expect us to give you some sypathetic suport over how bad it supposedly is.

We'd be more than happy to give you some constructive input to help you make and refine the jump to the standard you think it ought to be.

But if you're not willing to put in the effort when you're the one pointing out the apparent need, then don't expect anyone else to do it for you.

Have fun making it. Or change the subject.
>>
>>52896854
Jumper is a Mary Sue and can wield everything at once, just like you can be a Sith/Jedi
>>
>>52896824
>Or are these complaints not legitimate
They aren't. Formatting isn't mandatory, it's just a thing people should do if they care to. The number of pages versus classes is just how D&D is. There's no rule on whether there has to be more perks than drawbacks. No description is how some people like it, sucks that you don't, but fluff isn't mandatory either. The jump doesn't have to be a powergrab, it's just that people use it as such because they're not going to write a novel fanfic about their time in D&D anyways.
>>
>>52896906
Replacements aren't allowed, so your post is bait too.
>>
>>52896854
I don't think anyone's claimed Solars, have they?

Regarding multiple exalts, wasn't it just fanwank but you can only have one exaltation at a time for things like anima powers, anima, castemark, favoured abilities and such.
>>
>>52896912
I'm aware of that, I was just wondering how you would be perceived in Exalted when you have 3 separate Exalts.
>>
>>52896919
All I did was ask if fixing it was on anyone's radar, to avoid stepping on the toes of somebody who already was putting in the effort.
>>
>>52896925
Since when?
We've had several jumps replaced recently.
Are you saying that the jumpmaker is unavailable to give permission?
>>
>>52896919
Honestly, you just described a terrible jump. I'm not saying it's necessary to do anything about it, but you have to admit that it's not a good thing the jump is so shit.
>>
>>52896824
Real talk. Nobody is going to jump on redoing the jump because it will be seen as advocating replacement jumps. Nobody is going to want to be the one to try and broach that topic because most of the big names agree it would set a bad precedent.

The shitposting would be epic even if the jump was of excellent quality and refused. The level of salt would likely destroy any good will the maker had garnered, which they would need for it to even have a chance at succeeding.

There are jumps that could be better, could stand to be updated, or really could use someone with a better grasp of jumpmaking to redo them. But it's not going to happen. Those without the talent aren't going to put the effort into something that probably won't be accepted. Those who do won't because that would be seen as advocating replacement jumps.

It's as simple as that. So suck it up, jump one of the other D&D jumps, or make your own more specific Forgotten Realms jump.
>>
If I Import a Goku Uniform as Moon Faced Mail, does that make me a Life Fiber Hybrid?
>>
>>52896960
Uh, no shit.
>>
>>52896818
>I, uh, don't think so? The spirit shape is always referred to as an animal or your first animal shape.

That's because it's pretty tricky to qualify for Laurels and Ivy Technique (that makes plants valid targets for the hunt, and therefore for the spirit-shape) at character creation... it *is* possible though, just about.
>>
>>52896948
No, because it isn't worth the shitstorm that will happen. Fixing it is just another way of saying replacing the jump and people will argue rabidly to keep it as is on the drive.
>>
>>52896854
Wukong's claimed Solars.
>>
>>52896948
Go ahead. Once you present a finished jump, no-one will care about little issues, they'll be too busy enjoying the jump.
Good luck, Anon.
>>
Perks for redeeming people?
>>
>>52896992
Why do you insist on this lie?
>>
>>52895525
... but Pokemon are capable of understanding human speech just fine, and most of them are capable of nodding or shaking their heads to respond to yes or no questions in a way a human can understand.
>>
>>52896981
And you expect me to have known this, how exactly?
I have many talents, friend, being telepathic is not one of them.
>>
>>52896972
Jumps have already been replaced and most people don't give a shit.
Also there's shitpossting anyways who gives a shit.
>>
School's out, he's starting his shitposting light.
>>
>>52896948
Fixing it is on my radar, as in I would love it if someone took it upon themselves to make a Forgotten Realms Jump with some actual care and love put into it.
>>
>>52896968
There are hundreds of jumps on the drive that are terrible. Poor formatting, poor writing, not that many choices, problems everywhere. Who knew that a bunch of wannabe writers wouldn't be making masterpieces? There's no point to rehashing it over and over again when it isn't going to change.
>>
>>52896972
>Forgotten Realms jump.
Maybe based on the games, like Baldur's Gate.
Or the spellplague storyline.
>>
>>52896818
>Eventually, yes. This takes millenia though, and you can learn to age in reverse while you're asleep to stave it off indefinitely.
Is that through a charm or a knack or something?
>>
>>52896984
Wukong indeed holds the claim to Solars. He said he'd be working on it more once his exams are over. I planned on offering help if he needed it.
>>52896331
I did, but it was a sort write-up instead of a full story. It'll be in the next recap pastebin.
>>
>>52896818
So Crossroads Society says you're have /devised/ a way to Tattoo non-Lunars. Is that just fluff, or does it actually mean you can teach it to other Lunars?
>>
>>52897000
We'll see if it's true or not when the anon that claimed Blame! delivers.
>>
>>52897000
Why do you insist on giving me sweet sweet (yous), you (you)-whore, you.
Give me more!!!
>>
>>52897046
There's a Neverwinter nights jumps, soooooo
>>
>>52897046
Don't know much about Spellplague. Isn't that a story where Mystra dies yet again and bad things happen?
>>
>>52897023
Jumps have been replaced with permission from their maker. Anytime it has been attempted without permission salt tsunamis have absorbed the thread for days at a time.

If you can't get the maker's permission, you can't remake the jump without the thread doing their imitation of Salt: The Gauntlet. It sucks, because there are more than a few jumps I would personally like to remake, but I refuse to pop the lid on replacing jumps. It's just not worth it.

>>52897046
Exactly. There's plenty of room for more Forgotten Realms jumps if people just focus on something more focused. The FR jump is a Generic after all. Generics have never locked off specific Jumps.

If you want more FR, there's plenty of options.
>>
>>52897075
Baal-Spawn Jump would be freaking awesome but I'd like a choice in the Baal Spawn as the canon one was too close to being preachy for my tastes.
>>
>>52897075
That and Baldur's Gate. Are there any other D&D games like them?

>>52897086
In a nutshell yeah. Can't say i've followed it very closely. It just seemed like lazy writing to have her die yet again
>>
>>52896854
>Will we be getting a Solar Exalt jump?
Wukong's going to make one eventually.

>Also how does having multiple Exalts work for a jumper?
Having multiple Exaltations works by fiat, basically. They're different jumps, so it just works. Personally I guess they'd just kinda superimpose themselves between your souls?

You shouldn't be able to have more than one, but you also shouldn't be able to be other things at same time (like, say, being all the World of Darkness things at once).

>>52896904
Glowing points/orbs of light, I think? They're not really described a lot, and invisible in transit.

>>52896982
Hm. With flaws, I guess it's technically possible to have the Knack at chargen.

But I'm going to say no on that, would open the door to really weird things like demon, elemental, or even human spirit shapes too.

>>52897047
It's a charm. Specifically, it's Time-Bending Chrysalis

>>52897056
I suppose you can teach it, yes. It'd be pretty hard to learn though, and would require them to first know the standard Form-Fixing Method.
>>
>>52897104
Yesh, establish a precident like that would be pretty bad.
I take it the jumpmaker for Forgotten Realms is no longer with us and can't be asked for permission?
>>
>>52897130
>But I'm going to say no on that
You're saying we can't do something canon arbitrarily?
>>
File: 132461000276.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132461000276.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>52897145
I'm saying the books always say 'animal'. Never plant, demon, or anything else.
>>
File: ae7e2d55c69634a5e43b7e1376d63e5a.png (892KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
ae7e2d55c69634a5e43b7e1376d63e5a.png
892KB, 1000x714px
>>52897112
There's also the Icewind Dale series of games.

>>52897009
I just didn't think I could explain what they would be forced to face down the road well enough without being able to really speak with them. My experience with Pokemon taught me that while they understand human speech well enough, they don't think the same way as humans. I didn't think it would be fair to them.

I plan to go back when I reach the end of this crazy ride though.
>>
>>52897178
Humans are animals.
>>
>>52897135
No, they are not. So unless they show back up in the thread, which has a non-0% chance of happening but is unlikely at the best of times, they are unreachable for permission to remake the jump. Just like the others who have left without giving said permission or the many jumps that were made by anons that have either left or are not acknowledging the jumps as theirs. It sucks when a property you love has a poor jump made of it, but without opening the floodgates it is really best this way.
>>
File: IMG_0917.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>52896679
Don't forget Dark Sun.

>>52896085
>Lunars

Aww yea, boyz! We're one step closer to having all the Exalted. So you too can be a Heroic Mortal Dragonblooded Sidereal Lunar Abyssal Infernal Solar Alchemical Exalt. Or as they say, you're Unconquerable Sun Jr.

>>52897086
Practically yes. Magic went haywire & bunch of people died. Evil empires came back & it was all retconned away by 5e.
>>
>>52897191
Oh boy, are we doing this again?
>>
>>52897135
The only way the precedent would work is if the anon develops a reputation for doing a good job at replacements. There's over fifty something jumps that are on the replacement list, he could take those and start building a reputation until the thread accepts him
>>
File: 2e_lunars___madame_vert_by_kiyo.jpg (174KB, 867x922px) Image search: [Google]
2e_lunars___madame_vert_by_kiyo.jpg
174KB, 867x922px
>>52897191
Here, yes. But not by the Exalted definition.

>>52897243
>Or as they say, you're Unconquerable Sun Jr.
Isn't that just a Solar? You'd be much more versatile with all of those.

Glad you like it though.
>>
>>52897229
Where's the goddamn replacement list.
>>
>>52897282
It might, but I rather doubt it. Making a replacement off the acceptable list and making a replacement of a jump no one has permission to replace is two very different things.
>>
>>52897178
>>52897311

hey, I know I probably ask you this , but if you have multiple inner worlds from previous jumps Can you combine them with the inner world from infernals with power combinations from young justice?
>>
>>52897130
>Wukong's going to make one eventually.
Yeah, just like we're eventually going to get the Worm update. Which means never.
>>
>>52897316
I don't keep one on hand or anything. I don't know if anyone does.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>52897327
I don't know, fanwank something?

Having an inner world doesn't seem like a 'power' to me personally, though the ability to alter/expand it does.
>>
>>52897359
Last time people asked it was basically all the jumps of Dirge's drive and Red's jumps because they were the only ones where the jumpmakers had come out and said that replacing them was ok. Then people brought up Justice's jumps apparently but I don't remember too many others. The list is big because Dirge's drive alone has thirty something jumps, but like another anon pointed out, most of those are so obscure there's no interest in replacing them because it won't make anon popular.
>>
>>52897448
There's also the fact that a lot of people actually like Dirge's and Red's jumps.
>>
File: IMG_0880.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>52897135
FR Jump can be interpreted as a generic FR/3.5 Jump. Thing about Forgotten Realms is that its huge. There's so much information on it that you can skirt this by subdividing the setting up.

First of all there's the video games. We already have NWN, but there's BG & IWD. Second there's the various regions. The Sword Coast is vastly different than the Underdark. So you can have a Sword Coast jump, dealing with the issues at hand while also having a Underdark jump. Despite them being in same setting, roughly same location, they wouldn't really overlap too much.
Then you have the other continents which has their own supplements, like Al-Qadim & Maztica. They have their own uniqueness that they can be used to make their own jumps. All this can be done without asking for the FR Jumpmaker.
>>
>>52897448
Nobody would actually allow a replacement jump for something of Dirge's, no matter what he said. And even if they did, everyone knows it would mean a shitstorm every time the new jump was brought up, so it's not worth replacing them.
>>
>>52897516
If the replacement is better then it deserves to be accepted. People already shit on the jumps when they come up, so it's not like there's going to be any difference. If anything the only difference would be the shitposters changing sides.
>>
>>52897487
There are only one, maybe two at most, people here that dislike them. They are both shitposters or the same shitposter.

On top of that, who wants to waste creative energy replacing a jump and all the baggage that comes with it, when you can make a new jump.
>>
>>52897567
Do you want shitstorm, 'cause that's how you get shitstorms.
>>
>>52897515
This, it would be awesome to see more D&D jumps. Looking forward to Ebberon but some more in FR would be great too!

Also Greyhawk when?
>>
>>52897515
>Not "pleased to be of ass-istance"
Someone proposed that alternate pun, and I'm sad that they used a different one.
>>
>>52897567
>deserves
No, it really doesn't.
When you start talking lke that, it makes me think you've got ill-intent, anon. Don't have ill-intent, m'kay.

>>52897611
Same here. more D&D would be nice.
Not very familiar with Greyhawk or Eberron, though.
>>
>>52897596
I don't know why you keep emphasizing on shitstorms when it wouldn't make a difference from the status quo.
>>
>>52897575
>There are only one, maybe two at most, people here that dislike them
I think that Dirge's jumps are verbose to the point that it's a pain to read them and that the fluff for the perks too often don't match up with what the cliffnotes at the end say they can do, but I don't dislike them enough to want them removed or complain about them too frequently.
>>
>>52897575
Ironically, I would do it in a heartbeat if I could get permission for the ones I want to replace. But since that can't happen, it's a moot point.
>>
>>52897659
Don't bother, the defense force is out in full force, if you say anything negative you'll be called the shitposter until you stop talking.
>>
>>52897659
I don't even care about Dirge's style too much. I'm not a fan of it, but it's not enough to warrant replacement. I just want to replace a couple of the Final Fantasies that I think are bloated with OC, often supernatural, perks while not covering most of the contents of the actual games.
>>
So would we be able to make any of our armor into tattoes if we get Artisan of Moonsilver?
>>
>>52897642
Wanting a better jump is ill intent now?
>>
>>52897135
The maker has said that specific jumps inside the Realms were A-OK, even gave permission for people to improve the fluff of the jump so long as they didn't fuck with the crunch of it. The folks equating it to a generic FR/3.5 are dead on with regards to the stated wishes of the jumpmaker.
>>
>>52897702
Then do it? Over half of the Final Fantasies are on the replacement list.
>>
This is obvious bait and he forces this conversation every week. Stop replying for once.
>>
>>52897743
See >>52897516 Mediocre jumps are better than drowning the thread in endless shitstorms.
>>
>>52897515
Not only are you absolutely correct that the jumpmaker doesn't need to be asked about more specific jumps within the Realms, but he or she long ago gave permission and even encouragement for more specific jumps.
>>
>>52897657
Oh, I see.
You have revealed your true nature for all to see!
Shit-chan, I name thee. Shit-chan, you are.
Back demon of feces and spurious
arguments!
Back to the bowels of tumblr with you!

>>52897727
You don't want a better jump, anon. You want to unleash the Replacement Jumps of War!!!

>>52897744
Give him some credit, the Forgotten Realms bit is new. It's even allowed for a nice conversation with a minimum of actual shitposting, despite his best efforts.

>>52897744
>Stop replying for once.
Never!!!

>>52897515
>>52897728
>>52897779
Nice, nothing stopping some enterprising fellow then from making a more specific FR jump. Let's hope it's a good one.

>>52897663
Just of of curiosity, which ones?
>>
>>52896437

Hey, SMT. If you spend CP on a companion in eXceed, how likely are they to actually agree to go with you? More than just trying to talk them into a pod? About the same?
>>
>>52897702
Blame and a few of the Final Fantasy jumps do have a bit too much OC but there would be too much shit if someone tried to replace them. It just isn't going to happen.
>>
>>52897796
>Replacement Jumps of War!!!
Pfft, ha.
Thanks, man.
>>
>>52897765
There isn't going to be an endless shitstorm. You'll get one shitstorm at max, and then the jump will fade into obscurity. Even that would just be a fabricated shitstorm by indignant shitposters.

Do you really think that Final Fantasy is as popular as Exalted that it'll get brought up every single thread? The only FF that comes close to that is Heavens. Every other Final Fantasy lasted one thread if even that before people stopped talking about it.

If you're confident that you can make a better jump, then go ahead and make it. Let your jump's quality speak for itself.
>>
>>52894558
I turned the "The Heathers" setting into "Stranger Things, The Musical" by leaving a few things lying around. It's kind of alarming how quickly the typical high school food chain is turned upside down when the jocks depend on the nerds for their lives.

Also I took the superpowers rock from Gone and left in in Central Park, New York City, after getting the kids out of the FAYZ and confiscating their toys.
>>
File: IMG_0939.jpg (90KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0939.jpg
90KB, 750x600px
>>52897642
Greyhawk was used for generic D&D setting for 3e. Frankly its dull. Which is why it was used for genericness.

Eberron is the last new setting WOTC did (not counting Path of Light which they never officially released a campaign guide). Its basically more Ressisance/Industrial Revolution than Medieval. You have stuff like sentient robots (warforged), trains, airships. It had skyscrapers, powerful guild system that is like nobility. On same continent you have a monster kingdom, dinosaur riding halflings battling Elven asiatic steppe nomads. There's been successful Orc & Goblin kingdoms. Orcs are actually saviors of the world at one point. They created the gates that seals away the plane of madness (eldritch abomination the plane of existence) & repelled an invasion by the rulers of said plane.
>>
>>52897721
No, you'd be able to make new artifact tattoo armor.

Which means you'd be able to embed additional elements in the moonsilver tattoos that mimic the form and function of the desired artifact. For example, endlessly repeating whorls of moonsilver covering the Lunar’s chest, abdomen, shoulders and back might confer the benefits of an artifact chain shirt.

They also cannot reproduce medium or heavier armor, external weapons, artifacts with no attunement cost, magitech items, and anything else that can't be represented by a design on a person’s body.

Anyway, I think I'll be uploading the jump to the drive now, if there's no other comments?
>>
>>52897796
>Back to the bowels of tumblr with you!
No, no, not there. Anywhere but there.
Have mercy, send me to Hell, please!!

>>52897834
>You'll get one shitstorm at max, and then the jump will fade into obscurity.
As a anon said earlier, the concern is that the shitstorm will be so bad that the jump won't be accepted at all. And that is a big deal for anyone hoping to make and have one accepted.

>>52897842
>Orcs are actually saviors of the world at one point.
What madness is this?!!!
Thanks, Manyfist for the info.
>>
>>52897817
See >>52897834. Blame is even more obscure than FF, and most people only care about the GBE. As long as that's still in there most people wouldn't give a shit about what else the jump offers.
>>
>>52897834
Ehh, let's see if you're right.

I hearby claim the Final Fantasy 10 remake.
>>
>>52896979
neither one of those things merges life fibers with you.
>>
>>52897882
What issues do you have with the current jump?
>>
>>52897882
You do realize you have to actually make the jump for this experiment to work right?
>>
>>52897801
Definitely more likely than just talking them into a pod. The last I directly remember ruling on how heavy things change to make it easier for them to accept was that you'd meet the original Anhel when she's docile, which considering she's a maddened berserker better equated to a talking nuke, should be a pretty big bonus.
>>
>>52897834
How about we avoid shitstorms all together.
Can we do that, sweetie?

Also, why are you arguing this so much? Are you planning on making such a jump?

If not then why are you being so persistant... oh, dear, you are the shitposter aren't you.

>>52897882
Don't do it, it's a trap!!!
>>
>>52897872
>the concern is that the shitstorm will be so bad that the jump won't be accepted at all
When has this ever happened? Even Dresden Files, the jump that sparked several threads of nonstop shitposting and prompted jumpmakers to leave, still ended up getting accepted. The concern isn't that the shitstorm will be that bad, people just don't want to get compared to another jumpmaker so they won't commit.
>>
Jumper-you is offered to jump a setting that has no current Jumpchain Compliant as your next jump, but you will be getting no CP nor backgrounds, perks or items for that matter and you won't be able to jump it in the future even if a legitimate jump appears later.

Which setting do you choose to visit under this conditions?
>>
>>52896979
No? Moon-Faced Mail is not a part of you, it just shapeshifts with you so you can wear it in whatever form you're in.
>>
>>52897932
Xenogears
>>
>>52897914
>The concern isn't that the shitstorm will be that bad, people just don't want to get compared to another jumpmaker so they won't commit.
And, your point is...
You do realise that is the crux of the matter. No-one would want to do it because they can reasonably expect a shitstorm and only a shitposter would want that, and shitposters are too lazy to make actual jumps.
>>
>>52896418
>>52896437
>Jumpers can't make use of the anti-magic toxin because their travels mean they know for a fact that magic exists
Why must our lives be so filled with whimsy and wonder?
>>
>>52897949
You can still purchase Endless Nine.

Also, guns are still anti-magical by nature unless they're magical guns.
>>
>>52897911
>Also, why are you arguing this so much? Are you planning on making such a jump?
Because every time this comes up it's a bunch of people going "I would replace them but the thread will whine so I'll be nice and not replace them even though I could make a better jump". Which is stupid. If you can make a better jump, then make a better jump. Stop dangling it in front of them like it's something you'd gloat about.
>>
>>52897911
>How about we avoid shitstorms all together.
yeaaaaaah good luck with that
>>
>>52897932
>Real answer
Generic porn world 57, so I can take a vacation and get my rocks off.

>Powergaming answer
Lets go with Fairly Odd Parents. The biggest limitation of the magic there is that it's a comedy and literally everyone is braindead.
>>
>>52897882
Please do, I'll look forward to seeing what you make.
>>
>>52897977
>Lets go with Fairly Odd Parents. The biggest limitation of the magic there is that it's a comedy and literally everyone is braindead.

You wouldn't get a fiat-backed magic, so it would be fairly useless to you once you leave.
>>
I would like to see a new Blame jump but it probably isn't worth the shitstorms.
>>
>>52897834
>>52897882
Does that means that all Jumps are now free to replace?
>>
>>52898008
How did you jump to that conclusion when we've been talking about replacing Dirge's jumps all along?
>>
>>52897857
How dangerous is this setting?
>>
>>52897996
He could just eat one of the fairies or better yet a genie.
>>
Jump # 58 Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Race: Human (0)
Background: Mage (0)
Starting Location: Grafthorn
Perks:
*The Gift (0)
*Summoner(0)
*High Magic (300)
*Elan (400)
Equipment
*Caliburn, the sword of kings (300, Discount)
Scenario: Return of the Emperor

Well It’s interesting introducing people to a new world. Maya, Val, Kuchua and Lora though seem to be quick studies. This place is strange it’s like a Christian final fantasy. We landed in a port town that was having a huge singing competition called the competition of the voice.

Being a goddess of song I took first place and was awarded the title of Bard of Alberia. It was a nice place that I was very reluctant to leave. Lora and Kuchua are vary obviously elves and from what I gather the supernatural isn’t welcome here. The church likes to claim it doesn’t exist, and then do their damnedest to make that a fact when they find supernatural things.

I was given a offer by the benefactor; information on a far off land that held great treasure and great danger. So reluctantly I said good by to Gafthorm. Which had become my home and set off for the kingdom of Vajra.

It was a land like ancient Japan but torn by war. I had been given hints to the location of the ancient regalia of the place. Through several perilous journeys through ancient tombs we managed to locate and acquire all 3 and bring them back.

Sadly Vajra is not fond of outsiders, the amount of pushback I got was unexpected as the leaders of the countries tried their hardest to claim the regalia and the right to rule.

I had to fight against armies. Thankfully with the crown of thunders the Yasakani no Magatama, and Caliburn I made them kneel before me as opposed to fighting them as shone with radiant light (thank you dark souls) and became the heaven blessed empress of Vajra (Who knew shining and putting on a good show would be so useful) The kings refused to accept me but were quickly overthrown.
>>
>>52897932
At first I thought Tangled, or some other setting I don't want anything from, but then I saw:
>>52897977
>Generic porn world 57
Except I'd choose a specific porn.
>>
>>52894117
Does failing God From The Outside count as jump loss, or just prevent you from getting the buffed Taisha and historical texts?

I'm assuming the first but some of the other Scenarios specifically spell out failing the scenario means failing the jump so I want to make sure.
>>
>>52898008
We should replace jumpchain with something better, like a series of practical how-to videos.
>>
>>52898008
Only Dirge, Red, and Justice's jumps are all up for replacement. None of them will be replaced though because either they are for obscure settings or the thread wouldn't accept them.
>>
How smart are Kamui from klk, without conservatively dressed?

I'm planning to go full-on import crazy with the symbiote from ultimate spider man, and I want to import my kamui to act as the base. Problem is, I am really not comfortable with the organism concealing my naked body being properly sentient or cognizant. I want to import them all over the place, without crossing that line into free will.

I'm not making my job much easier by houseruling that, with the exception of Drop-ins, importing grants a human form unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>52898015
Actually, we were talking about the reasons /not/ to replace most Jumps, but good for you for not letting logic stand in your way.
>>
>>52898031
The former, yes.
>>
>>52898040
>How smart are Kamui from klk, without conservatively dressed?
Feral beast driven purely by instinct, and that instinct tells it to eat you.
>>
Why is everyone here basically a lemming?
>>
>>52898061
>Still no Lemmings jump
No idea how it would work, there aren't very many origins you could do since no one in their right mind would want to be a Lemming. Maybe a really simple gauntlet where you have to guide the lemmings to their goal?
>>
File: d18d91d8f341259dcfeaf1d635a1ec73.jpg (200KB, 1500x731px) Image search: [Google]
d18d91d8f341259dcfeaf1d635a1ec73.jpg
200KB, 1500x731px
>>52897932
That's a tough one.

I'd probably choose Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor or Stardew Valley. Neither of those really require any additional powers on my part, have interesting, vivid worlds that I'm just dying to explore/relax in, and the former is unlikely to be made unless I do it myself. It would either have to have mandatory Drawbacks or be a Gauntlet, since most of the challenge of the game is not having any more powers than a normal person.

And I probably won't make it because nobody has ever heard of the game.
>>
>>52897966
>Stop dangling it in front of them like it's something you'd gloat about.
We can agree on that.

>>52897966
>If you can make a better jump, then make a better jump.
Even if it can't be accepted here, there are other drives that would welcome them, so they won't go to waste and there is a slim chance they might get accepted.
Personally though, I doubt anyone would be able to motivate themselves enough to actually do it, making this a moot point.

>>52897967
You've got to think positive man, only then will the good vibrations set your karma at ease and every thing'll be a-okay like Lucy in the sky with diamonds, right, man?

>>52898017
Yousa gonna die, hard.

>>52898046
Ha, kick logic to the curve. Do the impossible, see the invisible, be completely unreasonable and contrarian over the internet.
My Shitposting Shall Pierce the Heavens.
But only a litte. I'll pull out and be so embarassed. The Heavens tell me that it happens to all shitposters at least once. It's been a hundred times, I cry. She pats my back consolingly and tell me, "Kill yourself".

>>52898061
Curse you misleading Disney documentaries!!!
*shake fist at the sky*
>>
>>52898061
Because they're more honest about it than the people everywhere else. That's why you can tell they're lemmings right off the bat, rather than having to figure it out.
>>
>>52898104
I'll have you know I am really a meercat typing at a computer.
Be careful and don't get too close.
I may try to sell you insurance.
I can't help it, it's my nature!!!
>>
>>52898017
Pretty dangerous, it's Exalted.

That said, you're a shapeshifting demigod. If you take any of the backgrounds that aren't Casteless, you should be able to survive fairly easily just by not being stupid and revealing your Lunar-ness. Or stick to Wyld zones if you're afraid of Hunts called on you.

If you go Elder, you're one of the stronger things you can expect to be going around in the world, so you only really have to fear other elders or younger Exalts in groups.
>>
>>52897997
How hard can it be for you to take the jump and rework it so that you find it good?

>Too much OC?
Delete the scenarios.
>Items too expensive?
Item Stipend.
>Too many OC Items?
Delete anything that isn't in more than five chapters consistently.
>Don't like the way it's written?
Rewrite it the way you'd describe it in words.
>Perks not the ones you want?
Go make new perks and throw them in.
>>
>>52897910

Cool, thanks.

>>52898061

In fairness to Lemming Jumpers, lemmings are pretty cute.
>>
>>52897899
A large number of the perks are based on nothing that happens in the game, or on obscure or minor parts of the game, while leaving very significant parts un-accounted for.

For example, main character Lulu has 0 perks based on her, but there's a full three perks based on chocobo riding, ending with one that lets you see what your chocobo sees, which is not something anyone in the game can do. There's also one perk based on a single random encounter enemy called the Fallen Monk. In the game, Guado can summon fiends and several characters are Unsent or can turn into Fiends. There are no perks for that, but there are perks for creating Fiends or Unsent out of other people, something else nobody in the game does. The guardian perk tree has perks for reducing the amount of food you eat while traveling or going into a rage when someone close to you is hurt, both based on nothing, while important scenes like when Tidus is brought back from dissolution by people's memories of him go ignored. The perks that give you connections to organizations are all discounted for (and exclusive to) drop ins. There's a section where you have to use an actual, OC sphere grid to decide what exclusive perks your blitzball team gets. There's a full five pages devoted to options for building a custom garmet grid which won't even be anything special compared to canon once you're done making it.

Basically, the jump is bizarrely focused on sidequests and background characters to the exclusion of the main cast and story.
>>
>>52897932
Well that's an interesting question because without buying anything in a jump, nothing too exotic will have cp backing to work in other worlds if it relies on magic or extra dimensions or whatever.
All the high powered options like Demonblade and The Culture wouldn't work once your jump's over - Demonblade for magic reasons, and the Culture because the awesome ships and Minds need hyperspace or ultraspace.

Maybe something like Blade Runner or Prey or something.
>>
>>52898163
I have a feeling that Dirge is actually here, but I'll say it anyways. Dirge doesn't bother basing perks or items off of characters and never has. If you're going into one of his jumps expecting to see a character in each perk, you're looking at the wrong jump. You seriously should just make your own jump at this point, and he'd probably encourage you to as well.
>>
>>52895045
Jumpers, which of you are man enough to import your waifu as your Solar just to change the dynamic for once?
>>
>>52898218
In a heartbeat.
>>
>>52898055

So is the Kitsune scenario just a really bad idea if you don't have super persuasion or insanity-curing stuff? I kind of want to take it just to keep all that stuff from going down later.

Also, I'm looking up this Daimyo Konda guy and it sounds like he knowingly aggroed an entire plane full of spirit/god dudes who just respawn endlessly when they're killed? I'm not sure how he thought that was going to work out. Is this guy just ultra cray-cray?
>>
>>52898163
Sounds like you should go for it, man. I'll be rooting for you.
>>
>>52898132
How many dragonblooded would you expect to be able to take on a lunar elder?
>>
>>52898154
>Too much OC?
>Delete the scenarios.
I was more referring to the fact that he had OC stuff in the descriptions of some things and that several aspects of the jump overall had no canon basis.

For example the energy requirements that are mentioned for some perks/items in the jump were not explained in the jump despite being OC.
>>
>>52898218
>The waifu was already an Akuma
>>
>>52898335
Delete.
Rewrite.
In the time you've sat around describing the problem you could have already fixed it.
>>
>>52898335
Why don't you list out all your problems and we'll see exactly what needs to be deleted or added in? Then you can go and write it in your own words so you can make your superior jump.
>>
>>52898387
Ugh. No. Don't shit up the whole thread with this nonsense. Just do it or don't. I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>52898387
I don't want to make my own blame jump and I don't want anyone else to make one either, too much shit would come of it.
>>
>>52898211
>Dirge
Dirge will always be with you, my child.
In spirit.
Look there he is, haunting right behind, god, quick turn round oh my god he's making faces. Someone get the ghostbusters, ahhhahah.
>>
File: Chara Classic.png (466KB, 537x690px) Image search: [Google]
Chara Classic.png
466KB, 537x690px
>>52898294
The Kitsune scenario is quite possible with the full Noble perkline, if you really wanna feel safe nab the preparedness perk from the Drop-In perkline or Portents & Omens so you'll be ready for stuff ahead of time.

Konda is a madman with a noble dream. He believes, wholeheartedly, that he could create world peace if he succeeds in taking O-Kagachi's power. He's a madman with the best intentions and whilst some folk understand just why this is of the bad most folk are about as knowledgeable about these matters as... a feudal Japan commoner would be.

That said, you /are/ his closest adviser and whilst he's ignoring you on this point he's not yet ready to jump the shark just yet, so you have time to try and convenience him of the madness.

Granted the very best way to do this is to actually have Ninja and just cut off Konda's head. Because who would expect the Sage of being a Ninja?

>>52898352
Are we posting Chara pics?
>>
>>52898410
>The jump sucks and I hate all these vague elements in it
>I could make a better one but I don't want to
>I don't want anyone else to do it either so I can keep shitting on it
gg wp
>>
File: 1447543158101.png (267KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1447543158101.png
267KB, 600x497px
>>52898432
Chara a shit.

Flowey the best.
>>
File: Sharn Airbattle.jpg (178KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
Sharn Airbattle.jpg
178KB, 640x575px
>>52897642
>>52897842
>>52897872
Allow me to elaborate upon this topic, as the one who is currently fashioning the jump!

Eberron is an Arcanotech setting. Fresh off the heels of a continental war of succession, Khorvaire is divided into many smaller kingdoms. That war, however, saw INNOVATION!
Ships that fly the sky thanks to soarwood (lighter-than-air wood) and bound elementals of Air and Fire.
Lightning Rails, carriages with bound Lightning elementals that zip along above tracks of iron, crossing vast distances quickly.
Ironclads, mighty ships without oars or sails, thickly armoured in rust-resistant steel (or rarely mithral), pushed along by bound Water elementals.
It also saw the creation of the Warforged, living golems designed to take the place of truly living races upon the battlefield.
Basically? It's a setting that advanced Magic in the place of 'proper' Science, as we'd reckon it. Alchemy over chemistry, for materials science. The integration of Enchantment to augment engineering... Sharn, the largest city in the setting, uses levitation magic to have towers large enough for their own weather systems!
>>
>>52898434
>The jump sucks and I hate all these vague elements in it
I wouldn't say it sucks but it isn't very good.
>I could make a better one but I don't want to
I don't really think I could.
>I don't want anyone else to do it either so I can keep shitting on it
I don't want anyone else to because it would cause a shitstorm.
>>
>>52898330
Depends on a whole lot of things... Like, how powerful are the individual Dragon-Blooded? Is the lunar ambushing them (as they should be), or are they ambushing the lunar? Is the lunar focussed on combat, or in its own territory? Do they have backup, like trained armies or bound demons or even Sidereal blessings?

You can probably tear through quite a lot of young Dragon-Blooded though.
>>
>>52898452
Are you me, or do you simply share my good taste?
>>
>>52898453
Will you be offering something like the lolipope has to let you cast higher level spells?

I think she's like the only person who does over level... 5 these days.
>>
>>52898434
Well that is an honest summary of the other posters views and opinions. Completely unbiased, I'm sure.
Good on you, anon.
Sarcasm

>>52898453
That actually sounds quite fun.
I look forward to your jump with great interest, EberrAnon.
And thanks for the hard work.
>>
File: Blood_of_Vol.jpg (43KB, 264x356px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_of_Vol.jpg
43KB, 264x356px
>>52898481
Incorrect! The Keeper of the Flame is normally a 3rd Level Cleric. However, her proximity to the Silver Flame, and her blessed position with it, raises her to 12th level inside Flamekeep itself.

For contrast, Lady Erandis Vol is a 16th Level Wizard, who is also a Half-Green Dragon Elven Lich.
>>
File: 1448316450050.png (842KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448316450050.png
842KB, 800x1000px
Speaking of Undertale, has anyone fought Sans?
>>
>>52898470
Ya know what, just to entertain you a little I'll see how quickly I can take the original file and make a 4c version compliant to your standards.
>>
>>52898403
You need to talk to someone about all this apathy, anon.
It can't be good for you.
Dontcha want to care? Just a little?
>>
/jc/, I've got some questions.

The first is, if you buy the Kindergarten Machine from Steven Universe, is it draining the /minerals/ from the area, or the /life force/? I ask because one of those things is fairly easy to repair with the right resources and maybe a bit of earthbending, but the other will leave a somewhat permanent barren scar on the planet.

The second is, in Fullmetal Alchemist what exactly is it about human transmutation that makes it not work without a philosopher's stone? I assume souls are worth more than material components, which is why Ed and Al didn't manage to bring their mother back, but at the same time Tucker has successfully made at least 3 human chimeras, which implies that transmutations involving humans works if you have all the parts. It also makes me wonder why Ed, who clearly has his soul, can't just use a mess of human body ingredients to alchemy himself up replacement limbs, since they shouldn't have the additional cost of soulstuff. This I'm mostly asking because the same rules would likely apply to other sapient races, such as the Gems from Steven Universe, and alchemy is generally a reliable way to fix something that is broken but still has all of its pieces, like a Gem's gem, so I'm wondering if the mechanics allow it.

Actually, a third question I just thought of - would a Gem benefit from other settings' healing magic, repair magic, or both? Warforged in D&D make me lean towards repair magic, but the fact that they can reproduce with humans imply they're a lot closer to an organic being than Warforged are, so that might not be entirely accurate.
>>
>>52898509
Well again, something like the Silver Flame? Otherwise spellcasters are restricted to mid-level spells.
>>
>>52898218
Yeah. I'd definably trust Cu and Archer not to abuse their power over my jumpers in their respective chain.

The question I'm asking for my main chain is which one?
>>
File: The Silver Flame.jpg (35KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
The Silver Flame.jpg
35KB, 400x442px
>>52898591
>Otherwise spellcasters are restricted to mid-level spells
... You do realize I just pointed out a character capable of casting 8th level spells, yes? She's an outlier, but she's exactly the sort of outlier that a Jumper tends to be(come). I was actually thinking of a Silver Flame-inspired drawback, in which you only have so much of your power near it.
There is nothing ultimately inherent to the setting that limits the spellcasting capable within it; it is merely that the setting was designed as a low-power setting. I fully expect Jumpers to break it, either by jumping in as a high-level D&D caster already (Dragonlance, FR) or simply through careful choice, fanwank, and munchkin-ing. Or not to, as suits their whims and Chain.
>>
>>52898686
>*so much of your power away from (a thing)
Not "near it" (the flame). Silly fingers.
>>
File: a66cb508c967ac83a42625f7d66c7e17.png (970KB, 1044x1104px) Image search: [Google]
a66cb508c967ac83a42625f7d66c7e17.png
970KB, 1044x1104px
>>52898584
>Kindergarten Machine
Extensive use on a planet will see it reduced to a husk, a shell with every valuable mineral sucked out and transformed into Gems of one kind or another.

It's not mentioned for certain if the life force would be drained as well, but the use of the machine on planet Earth was enough for Rose Quartz to lead a revolt against her own people to save the primitive Humans. So it's safe to assume life force is part of the equation, if not as large a part as the minerals.

>Gems and healing magic
Gems /should/ benefit from repair magic. It gets a little wonky, because, like you said, they can reproduce with humans, which seems to counterdict the whole "Our bodies are hard light projections" bit. The only healing magic is Steven's spit or his mom's healing fountain, but those are both Gem magic so it's not useful as a gauge.

I guessed Repair Magic myself and just rolled with it. We don't really have a concrete answer on a lot of things.
>>
>>52898534
That depends. Is it possible to get him angry or scared enough to fight you without killing anyone?

Also, if you refuse to die for long enough, will Undyne go Undying-mode just to try and take you down?
>>
>>52898584
>The first is, if you buy the Kindergarten Machine from Steven Universe, is it draining the /minerals/ from the area, or the /life force/? I ask because one of those things is fairly easy to repair with the right resources and maybe a bit of earthbending, but the other will leave a somewhat permanent barren scar on the planet.
Both, I believe. The mineral-draining is shown and the life force is mentioned a few times, IIRC?
>>
>>52898712
I believe the official answer for Rose Quartz having a baby was that she shapeshifted a womb
>>
>>52898534
Did UT as my first jump and my jumper took Load State 1 and ended up dying to him 63 times
Three dimensional fights are a lot harder than just two dimensions.. in the end, my jumper pussied out from finishing it
>>
>>52898472
whats going to be creations reaction if they get wind a pseudo primordial with 23 3rd circle demons is running around somewhere?
>>
>>52898748
What? You're shitting me.

I mean, I guess it's as good an explanation as any, but that's just kinda weird.
>>
>>52898584
1) Little of both, mostly the latter. The kindergarten becomes a dead zone where nothing lives, while holes are formed in the rock where Gems are formed and emerge.

2) Human souls are considered to be "priceless" in FMA's world. There's no amount of worldly possessions that can equal one, or if there are, the price is so astronomical that no character has ever managed to pay it in canon.
As a result, the only thing that can pay to bring a soul back is another soul; although I think in the second movie they also managed to do it by expending an entire Sanguine Star.
As for why Ed doesn't just alchemy up his arm back, I believe he states somewhere that he's willfully choosing not to do so until he can also bring back Al's body, which is far more complicated.
>>
>>52898584
>>52898786
Actually, there's a spoiler about the value of resurrection in FMA. Like, end-game, last-two-episodes spoiler for Brotherhood. Read at your risk.
You can give up your connection to Truth - your ability to do alchemy at all.
>>
File: __wyld_hunt_by_kiyo.jpg (166KB, 1056x757px) Image search: [Google]
__wyld_hunt_by_kiyo.jpg
166KB, 1056x757px
>>52898759
Panic, most likely. Last time a rogue primordial went around, it waged a guerilla war on the Solar Deliberative for a century. And the Yozi/Neverborn aren't exactly examples that make people keen on meeting another Primordial.

But, well, that's for the people in the know on ancient/occult lore. Most random people/Exalts you meet wouldn't really know much of that, and mostly they'd just base their reactions on what you do.

...The Immaculate Faith would most likely consider you some kind of advanced Anathema.
>>
>>52898878
I have a stupid question. Can Death at the Root be used to slowly create leylines/dragonlines?
>>
>>52898759
Confusion as to how you got that many Third Circle souls, the most an Infernal can have is fifteen.
>>
>>52898896
Indirectly, by severing Essence flows in other places so that they reform in new patterns. Not directly, though, Death at the Root is a destructive artifact, not a constructive one.
>>
>>52898933
Fuck. Thanks anyway. Saves me some points at least.
>>
>>52898878
>...The Immaculate Faith would most likely consider you some kind of advanced Anathema.
He has surpassed even the rank of Super Anathema. Truly he has acquired the power of Super Anathema Yozi Super Anathema.
>>
>>52898878
who was the primordial?
>>
>>52898976
Ramethus, a Primordial who fled into the Wyld during the Primordial War to reforge itself into a weapon to kill the Exalted with. We don't know much about him, but we do know that the damage inflicted during the Aftershock War is one of the reasons why time travel is impossible in Creation now, so whatever he did probably involved causality manipulation.
>>
>>52899011
I think you're conflating Ramethus, the Aftershock primordial who was all about guerilla warfare, with the primordial from the Time of Cascading Years, who broke Creation into thousands of different timelines.
>>
>>52898896
>>52898933
Hm, though it's better at destroying such things, it can actually create them too. Though you need knowledge of geomancy to go with it.

>Over week-long dramatic actions, the weapon can redirect dragon lines and shape the geomantic landscape, as if performing a year’s worth of geomantic engineering.

>>52898913
They don't even know Infernals can have them.

>>52898973
How terrifying.

>>52898976
Ramethus. Not sure if that name is canon though, it's never identified by name in the bit on the Aftershock War.

>>52899011
>but we do know that the damage inflicted during the Aftershock War is one of the reasons why time travel is impossible in Creation now, so whatever he did probably involved causality manipulation.
What? Where's that from?

>>52899038
>the primordial from the Time of Cascading Years
What? There's no mentioned primordial there, that I know of?
>>
>>52897857
>fishcatgirl with a bra strapped to her ass
Exalted is a weird place.
>>
>>52899038
There was no Primordial involved in the Time of Cascading Years. Though the Time of Cascading Years was another contributor to why time travel isn't part of Creation anymore.
>>
File: HOI.jpg (87KB, 1920x1272px) Image search: [Google]
HOI.jpg
87KB, 1920x1272px
>>52898754
You could say you had a bad Tem.

I'm not apologizing.
>>
>>52899066
That it is, anon. That it is.
>>
>>52899059
>Hm, though it's better at destroying such things, it can actually create them too. Though you need knowledge of geomancy to go with it.
Hold the fucking phone. So if we have Geomancy from somewhere, we can make dragon lines?
>>
>>52899059
>What? There's no mentioned primordial there, that I know of?
It's mentioned in the Ink Monkeys write up of the Daystar, but it's ambiguous whether it's real or just something that happened in a few of the timelines.
>>
File: Blame!.pdf (284KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Blame!.pdf
284KB, 1x1px
>>52898545
>>52898470
Done.
Too much OC? Removed everything that was OC.
Too much fluff? Deleted fluff.
Too many vague perks? Removed all perks that weren't core. Simplified all the perks down to an understandable level.
Jump is too long? Reduced length by 20x.
Too expensive? Prices reduced, removed perks so you don't need as much CP.
>>
File: Sniper wut.gif (141KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper wut.gif
141KB, 300x168px
>>52899216
Congratulations. You've made a very bad, bland Jump.
>>
>>52899216
"Immortal
Kil
ly is very old and you
will be too. This perk makes you immortal in that you will no longer age.
You also r
ecover very quickly from damage enough to regenera
te your body as long as a small
piece of you remains"
Doesn't cost as much CP as it should for something as broken as it is and it's op as fuck.
You should need to take drawbacks to even possibly get this.
>>
File: white_light_majesty_by_kiyo.jpg (196KB, 796x1004px) Image search: [Google]
white_light_majesty_by_kiyo.jpg
196KB, 796x1004px
>>52899159
Yeah. You could new Demesnes with Geomancy anyway, it'd just take longer without something like Death at the Root.

>>52899205
Huh, alright. Just checked it, that's... stupid.

But okay, thanks anon.
>>
>>52899216
I'll open with the fact that it has little to no fluff. I don't understand the setting at all. Also it now feels and acts like a massive power grab.

I vote against this going on to the Drive. 2/10 Jump you made the attempt.
>>
>>52899266
Anon wanted canon abilities that were based off of the main characters. Killy's defining trait is surviving everything. I gave Anon what he wanted.
>>
>>52899283
Oh. Oh yes. Oh yes I'm gonna need it then. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>52899290
Yeah and there's a reason sometimes Jumps don't give you canon abilities.
Because they're broken even in setting.
Like undertale doesn't give you savestates(Murdertale doesn't count).
>>
Here's the drop in perk tree for the FFX rewrite wip.

https://pastebin.com/wfbq9MVL
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
>>52899216
>>
>>52899327
>Sphere Grid 600
Why is this 600 when everyone in Spira can use it by default? You're just offering game mechanics that are part of the world when they should already exist. I thought you were going to give us an all new set of perks, not rip off of what existed.
>>
>>52899394
Sphere Grids are not a real thing in setting, other than garment grids which are something totally different. They're a gameplay abstraction.
>>
>>52899287
You realize that fluff is precisely what people complained about right? If you don't understand the setting go read the manga.

>>52899324
Anon asked for it. If you wanted to do it so badly then you should have done so yourself.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
[Ninja Assassin]

Drop-In, age 26

Which clan are you from? (Free)
Pretty Face (850)
Body Discipline (550)
Wardrobe (Free)
Guns Galore (400)
Cigarettes (100)
Suit (0)

For a ninjasploitation movie, this movie is surprisingly down to earth about superior speed versus modern firearms. What happens when a clan of technologically backwards melee users goes up against a modern police force? They get gunned down in the dozens, that's what.

On the road from being exiled from his monastery I pose as a mysterious fairy buddha or some shit, and give Rain the assassin some sage advice:

Guns.

Lots of guns.

Also some rocket launchers.

No cop subplot. Just one man going Rambo on ninja saturday.

>>52899216
Well son, this isn't the biggest shitpost I've ever seen. But it is the ugliest.

What exactly is "OC", and to what degree is it in excess of OC in other jumps? Why remove perks you admitted you don't fully understand, and parse everything down to something a kindergartener level? And the fuck is your beef with long jumps?

>battle armour

Yes because this is clearly worth less than "killing makes you happy" or "You can regenerate good"

>Make the Megastructure

Which would be more impressive if you'd actually EXPLAINED what Megastructure IS

>Change Form

This means absolutely nothing to anyone who knows absolutely nothing about silicon life

>Strength in Numbers

As written you're literally advertising imperial stormtrooper tactics

>>52894352
To be fair knowing Worm half of those babies were going to grow up to be assholes anyway, and a fifth of those assholes would be superpowered assholes.

>>52898973
>this is actually something Jumper Me sometimes whispers at himself in the mirror
>>
>>52899421
No I didn't want to do it I just don't like broken jumps.
>>
>>52899327
How big is the Sphere Grid you have access to? I've not played FFX myself, but I had heard you could teach any Party Member any skill by moving the section of the Grid for the Party Member that traditionally learns that skill. Does the Capstone give you a Sphere Grid section, or does it give you literally the whole canonical Sphere Grid from the game? Can upgrades related to Skills and Powers that don't originate within FFX appear on the Sphere Grid? Assuming you spend something like half of each day traveling and fighting, how long do you think it would take to complete the Sphere Grid (a rough estimate are fine).
>>
>>52899452
>What exactly is "OC", and to what degree is it in excess of OC in other jumps?
Well, going by anon's feedback, anything that can't be tied back to a main character is OC, and all perks should reflect a main character, so I worked from that.

They also asked for a jump that wasn't a headache to read because it was verbose, so this is exactly what they asked for, something simple enough that they can breeze through it without a problem. I have no beef with long jumps, I'm just catering to anon's demands.

>perks
I actually could care less and just have taken the original perks and cut out all the fluff paragraphs but the original fluff was too linked together that it would be awkward, so I just took the MCs and pulled character traits for perks like what FFXanon is doing.
>>
>>52899469
Both sides are always going to spew out broken jump broken jump. You're doing the same thing as the anon who complained about Blame in the first place, just now you're complaining that it doesn't have what you want instead of it not having what he wanted.
>>
>>52896437
What's the deal with this anti-magic toxin? Does it work the same post-jump, but only on Uminkeo magic? Or not at all?
>>
>>52899486
Everyone can access the entire sphere grid, you just need to find lock spheres, which are a thing in the world, which is why they don't make sense as a game abstraction in the first place. If anything it's like Xianxia spirit realms that get unlocked by spheres.
>>
>>52899486
>How big is the Sphere Grid you have access to?
Roughly the same size as canon.

>Does the Capstone give you a Sphere Grid section, or does it give you literally the whole canonical Sphere Grid from the game?
The whole canonical Sphere Grid or an equally powerful equivalent.

>Can upgrades related to Skills and Powers that don't originate within FFX appear on the Sphere Grid?
No, but you might get original abilities roughly in line with what's already there like a personification attack or attacks with elements other than the four in game. Fanwank it.

>Assuming you spend something like half of each day traveling and fighting, how long do you think it would take to complete the Sphere Grid (a rough estimate are fine).
Probably a lot longer than it takes to resolve the main plot. Keep in mind that this works off an EXP system, so how strong the things you fight are is more important than how long you fight and that you're going to run into diminishing returns the longer you go at it.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52899216
>Access Privileges

Because "being basically Cibo" is evidently worth less than writing some AIs when it comes to surviving the City

>Silicon Life Ruler

Your description of how to create new silicon life is so vague for all I know it involves jacking off on Steve Jobs' head

>Scan

See change form

>Super Safeguard

The process is so vague that for all I know you do it by wishing upon a star.

>>52699421
Also FINALLY.

Drawbacks: It's a big multiverse, Point Man, A Grim Certainty, A Demon's Interest (1700)

Scenarios: The Third Titan, Jace's Hubris, To Appease The World (2800)

Seagate

Drop-In, Human, Ally Troop

Chill of the Void (Free)
Manavore (2700)
A Direction Without A Name (2500)
Devoid (2200)
Travel Light (Free)
Lithomancy (1900)
Traveler's Boots (Free)
Kor Hooks (Free)
Dreamstone Hedron (1800)
The Unreal Crown (1600)
Network Notes (1200)
New Friends: Iona, Linvala (800)
The Walking Wastes (600)
Mobile Encampment (400)
Stirring Wildwood (0)

https://pastebin.com/MM7fqUjc

Ye GODS, I've spent more time than I should've on this. You ever started writefagging and kept changing your mind on what to writefag about halfway through? But for better or worse, here we are.

Starring Leonardo DiCaprio as Anon, the Empyrean Vortex

Milla Jovovich as Cecelyne, the Endless Desert

Cate Blanchett as She Who Lives In Her Name

Rooney Mara as the Dancer of the Boreal Valley

And Kate Beckinsale as Emrakul
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>52899513
>>52899577
>>
>>52899577
Petrification, not personification.

That's what I get for trusting auto correct.
>>
>>52899547
It works the same post-jump and only on Umineko magic, yes. It's not really elaborated on why the toxin exists or the specifics, but it does seem to be a tangible thing since there's a point where a group of Goat Butlers are said to literally have it dripping from their fangs.
>>
File: judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg (28KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg
28KB, 281x400px
>>52899594
I can't break the law.

I AM THE LAW!!!!!!!
>>
File: boop.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
>>52895023
I go with zombified familiars normally. But if there's a curious trait about them, you might be able to replicate that directly.
>>52896085
Sweet.

This has probably been asked before, but in what order should Exalted be done in? Is there any? What would be the best to start?
>>
>>52899577
Would you consider making the Sphere Grid a bit cheaper, and making it non-discounted to Drop-In? I like the idea of creating my own diverse Crew of party members like the canonical party, each with their unique shticks, but I making it 600cp is prohibitively expensive and prevents me from doing this with a bunch of characters native to the setting. To expand on this, would you consider including a Drawback or Scenario that allows you to replace Yuna and make the same journey she does, replacing her party members with your own?
>>
>>52899594
They're not doing anything wrong, and even from that drop in tree alone the WIP is already better than the existing jump, so at least wait until they deliver a finished product before shitting on them.
>>
>>52899676
Never before have I seen such a blatant lie.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to give someone a permanent blessing? I want to pull off that thing in fairy tales where the good magical being gives the hero aid via a magic spell or kiss or whatever. Even something like giving someone general good luck works.
>>
>>52899684
Have you actually read the WIP? The perks are clean, have references that actually talk about Spira, and aren't bloated for no good reason. The anon knows what he's doing.
>>
>>52899651
There's technically no real order, but I'd personally suggest Mortal Hero-Dragon Blood-Sidereal-Lunar-Infernal and then Abyssal-Solar when/if they come out.
>>
>>52899699
Infinity then cast buffs.

>>52899672
>>52899577
If we're requesting things I'd like to request a scenario similar to the existing FFX jump that lets you go back into Dream Zanarkand and deals with X-2. Another scenario for the novelizations too.
>>
File: Luna.png (2MB, 1193x822px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
2MB, 1193x822px
>>52899651
>Sweet.
Thanks!

>This has probably been asked before, but in what order should Exalted be done in? Is there any? What would be the best to start?
There's no real order to do them in, no.

Some of them start earlier in the timeline than others (I think Dragon-Blooded starts the earliest for now?), but it's never more than a few years' difference.

So you can pretty much pick whatever order you like. This order >>52899721 is nice if you want to escalate the power with each jump.
>>
>>52899672
>Would you consider making the Sphere Grid a bit cheaper, and making it non-discounted to Drop-In?
Maybe if I can think of another Drop In capstone, but keep in mind your companions would be able to eventually innovate their own moves with the blitzball/fighting/magic perks. All sphere grid does is provide an alternate faster way to learn stuff and grow your stats.

>To expand on this, would you consider including a Drawback or Scenario that allows you to replace Yuna and make the same journey she does, replacing her party members with your own?
You can just take the Summoner or Guardian backgrounds and go on a pilgrimage yourself. That's what those people exist for in setting.

>>52899732
I was planning on dropping a link into the jump to Dirge's drive and telling people that they can still take his scenarios, if the thread is cool with that. I'm not going to write scenarios on my own either way.
>>
>>52899699
For straight up powers some of the bestowable powers >>52892845 would work.
Not sure about more minor stuff. Maybe one of the many 'dark deals' (Ravenloft has one. I think Once Upon A Time has another but I cant remember) perks but used for good intentions?
>>
>>52899327
>This shitposter still acting like he's allowed to do this.
>>
>>52899732
>>52899780
Thanks, anons.
>>
>>52899699
The new Kamigawa jump would probably work? It's got a bunch of stuff with blessings for Kami.
>>
>>52899773
>I was planning on dropping a link into the jump to Dirge's drive and telling people that they can still take his scenarios, if the thread is cool with that. I'm not going to write scenarios on my own either way.
No. Why can't you just write your own? The whole point to replacing the jump was so that people wouldn't have to go to another drive in the first place.
>>
>>52899773
The thread isn't even cool with replacements in the first place, and you think people want you to leach off of his better jump even more than you are already?
>>
>>52899817
That's good too, thanks.
>>
>>52899713
I can see that anon's being a stuck-up who could be working on FF4 or something, instead of trying to shit on a perfectly serviceable jump and acting like he's some hero for it.

>b-but Anon asked for it
Only a vocal minority is pushing for it because it'll give carte blanche to replace any jump they think is "shitty", and why would anyone want to make a jump if someone's going to strip it down to a mind-numbing shopping list?
>>
>>52899773
Oh okay, that's fair. Although, I'm kind of confused by two obviously Blitzball related Perks being in the Drop-In Tree and not the Blitzball Player Tree? I get that it's based on Titus, but it still feels weird.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52899615
Howdy SMT, been trying to read up on Umineko and holy shit what the hell is wrong with these dumb drama queens

More optimistically! I was just wondering, the Black Scythe-is it dependant on the wielder putting personal power behind it's blows? Or am I just being a dunce and it just cuts good?

>>52893173
Drawbacks: You-Who-Took-It, Night March of 1000 Oni (1600)

Scenario: Elder Dragon Highlander
-Least Gods of Cuteness: SquirrelsX12 (0)

Rolled Towabara

Drop-in, human

Jumper of Flesh and Spirit (1100)
Swampborne Swagger (Free)
Kanji Magic (900)
Acolyte of a Rogue Goddess (600)
A Well Worn Jette (Free)
Eiganjo Castle (+200, 600)
Minamo, School at Water's Edge (400)
Summoning (0)

The duel with the Elder Dragon immediately puts him on edge. I open the battle by grubbing around in the Eternities until I roll together enough Aether to make a mini-Bolas. Which I then stick a straw inside and transform into a Bolas-voodoo doll. I promptly take off into the Blind Eternities, leaving the dragon to seethe as I suckle his power .

Hours pass. He occasionally roars challenges and death threats as I fail to materialise. He scours the land and sea, convinced my departure was some illusion. This is getting ridiculous, he mumbles to the village he ravaged out of frustration. Exhausted, he finally lies down to have a nap.

And then I step back onto the plane, and attempt to cast that spell I learned from my new sanctum. Ever-alert, his mind snaps to attention, the spell halts as his intellect clashes with mine. Suddenly, I get an idea. I force the spell into the Bolasdoll, and smack him upside the snout with it.

SKIDOOSH

And then Nicol Bolas exploded into 12 squirrels.

I spend the rest of the jump walking the earth with my loyal squirrel pack as a living testimony to the futility of ambition to disrupt the natural order for selfish game. As opposed to, I am quick to remind others, disrupting the natural order for meaningful goals.
>>
File: 1369024103269.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369024103269.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>52899850
>Only a vocal minority is pushing for it because it'll give carte blanche to replace any jump they think is "shitty"
I'd like to interject here. The people doing this don't care about replacing jumps they don't like. Rather, they want to be able to use the threat of replacement, and samefag support for replacements, as a means to harass and drive off jumpmakers. They know that this being allowed would kill the thread, and that's the part they want.
>>
>>52899864
Is there even a Blitzball player tree? So far we've only seen Drop In and he mentioned Summoner and Guardian. He might just be going for a three background jump if he's using double perk trees for each one. I'm interested to see what kind of special options he'll have for items and companions though.
>>
>>52899828
Because I have no ideas for scenarios that are interesting and not just normal parts of the setting and I don't want to type one up regardless.

I only mentioned scenarios because those are the best parts of Dirge's jumps and I think it's a shame to throw the baby out with the bath water.

>>52899864
No more Blitzball Player tree. Tidus is too close to the Drop In archetype to not go into that background, and Wakka and the blitzball minigames alone aren't enough to carry a full background.
>>
>>52899879
...Wouldn't your powers be drained away after hours there?
>>
How long would it take to use the Portal Gun from Rick and Morty, Doormaker from Worm, or a similar 'travel to parallel realities of the same universe' power/ability/technology to find a specific parallel(or group of parallels), such as a world with an uneaten Chakra Fruit from Naruto, or the one you jumped to in the Teen Titans jump from the standard DC Comics jump?

With enough SCIENCE! perks would one be able to build (either through your own knowledge or reverse engineering Rick's stuff) something like the scanner Rick used to find him and Morty a new earth in Rick Potion #9 to cut down on this time? And by how much?
>>
>>52899895
I'm also probably keeping Sphere Hunter, because I'm not sure if FFX-2 is worth being its own jump. If it were, I'd do it Bloodborne style where there's only one background and everyone is a Sphere Hunter.
>>
>>52899895
>>52899903
>innovate their own moves with the blitzball/fighting/magic

My bad. I had read this as meaning that their was still a Blitzball Player Tree, instead of referring to the Drop-In Perks.
>>
>>52899903
If you think they're the best then you should write your own, and people have asked you to already. If you have no ideas right now then think of some. You're already typing up paragraphs, how hard can it be to type up a couple more.
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (53KB, 402x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
53KB, 402x712px
So /JC/ are you a parent?
>>
>>52899903
Why are you pretending to care about anything dirge did as you shit on him and us profusely?
>>
>>52899933
I'd say make FFX and X-2 separate, and yes I'm also expecting scenarios. If you're going to replace the jump you should at least replace it completely, not just do half the job.
>>
>>52899879
Presumably you'd still need to actually be able to cut someone for it to do its thing, but it's not directly reliant on you putting force behind it like the Purple Scythe is.
>>
>>52899885
You know what, that's fair enough. Not like it'll get on the drive anyway.
>>
File: time-curve-head-625x350.jpg (39KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
time-curve-head-625x350.jpg
39KB, 625x350px
>>52899721
>>52899758
Thanks, guys.
One more thing, do they all occur in the same world? How large is it? How likely is it that i'll come in contact with myself?
>>
File: Ma-Ma!.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ma-Ma!.png
1MB, 850x1200px
>>52899944
Yep, though whether it's by blood or adoption depends on the jump.
>>
File: ss chara judgement.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ss chara judgement.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>52899126
I just wanted to give him a knife time
>>
>>52896085
>go to Infernals
>get perk to have Third Circle demons
>go to Lunars
>import Demon as an Infernal
How weirded out would the Yozis be?
>>
>>52899879
Please reread EDH Garlock. It takes place at the end of your time in Kamigawa. Also your magic and magic dervived powers would be gone after hours of combat in the Time Rift.
>>
Where is that list with the jumps numbered? I am trying to start my rollchain, as vanilla jumpchain I just end up picking the same things.
>>
>>52898754
>my jumper
You still think you're the one in control?
>>
>>52899758
That's Luna?

...how do I seduce her?
>>
>>52900019
In the Lists section of Everyone Else's folder I think.
>>
>>52899979
Yeah, all the jumps take place in the same world, though you can choose whether they happen in the same timeline. That is, one of he 0cp drawbacks has your actions in the other Exalted jumps carry on into the one you're jumping. You can choose to take it, or not. If you do though, Sidereals does mention encountering yourself, though the text pleads with you not to do so, since it gives the Fate-Weavers trouble.

>>52900028
He gave up to Sans, anon.
>>
>>52898534
What's the point in fighting the weakest monster?
>>
>>52899986
That monster mom is too cute.
>>
>>52900045
But anon Load State 1 means he's required to kill everyone.
He literally can't not kill sans.
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>52900043
Thanks, no idea how I forgot to look there.
>>
>>52900034
You could try existing. Luna's kind of a whore.
>>
>>52900068
He can if he gives up. Just like you can if you give up in the Genocide run.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52899909
Um, do you mean by the drawback or the Blind Eternities? If you mean the drawback I thought by "ages" the power drain would be measured in days, rather than hours and I'm doing my level best to accelerate it for him. If you mean the Blind Eternities, I've several defences: I used my buffed post-Infernal essence harmonisation powers to forcibly terraform it and/or repel it, I used my Judgement-light to stabilise the stuff from leeching off me-and I'm partially made of a magical material that's based on Cuendillar after it's been reforged with several other similar metals, and constantly emitting a Weave field generated by a Sa'Angreal based on the Chodan Kai.
>>
File: Creation_Map_v7.1b.jpg (2MB, 3840x2303px) Image search: [Google]
Creation_Map_v7.1b.jpg
2MB, 3840x2303px
>>52899979
>One more thing, do they all occur in the same world?
Yes

>How large is it?
Creation itself is a little smaller than earth, but because a lot more of its surface area is land instead of oceans, it's actually bigger by quite lot in liveable area. Pic related. Most people/Exalts are there.

Then there's the various other realms of existence...

There Wyld (infinite sea of Chaos upon which Creation float), which is effectively infinite. But not a lot of things survive in Pure Chaos. Lunars go there sometimes.

There's Heaven/Yu-Shan, which is a celestial city about the size of russia. Sidereals are there a lot.

There's Hell/Malfeas, which is ginormous, to the point that the outer layer is several times bigger than Creation and there's uncountable other layers. Infernals are there a lot.

There's the Underworld, which is just a dead, ghostly mirror of Creation and just as big. It's got a big pit to the Void in the center, and Abyssals go there a lot.

>How likely is it that i'll come in contact with myself?
Not at all. Even with the continuity drawbacks, you'd start after the event of your other jumps.
>>
>>52899944
Nope.
Foreveralone and sterile.
My Jumper is…
Well, imagine if Rick Sanchez was a Jumper, but had nobody like Morty, Summer, Beth, or even Jerry to keep him grounded.
>>
>>52900028
That's why he stopped and scrubbed the run.

>>52900045
Yep, he knew he was gonna completely lose control.. and no amount of power is worth losing yourself completely. Every action has consequences and he didn't want to face them.

>>52900068
>>52900088
Better to waste 1000CP and still hold onto your morals than lose yourself in a mad grab for power. He wanted to be a hero, but he also wanted power. In the end, he had nothing but pain.
>>
>>52900088
"All except one.
For this power, there is a price. The ultimate price.
You must kill everyone in this world. Humans. Monsters. Your companions. And everyone in
every world after this one.
You will become a force of destruction. Your arrival is a sign of the end. When you're done with
a world, it is destroyed.
Now, get to work."
Oh wow I was wrong, he can give up but after this he is doomed to a life of murdering.
>>
>>52900096
I meant the Scenario's power drain.

>you both feel the powers you've gathered over the years start fading, it’ll only be a matter of time before both of your powers wan to the point where you’ll be fighting with only your bodies.

I'm not sure where you're getting "ages" from?
>>
>>52899944
No.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52900008
>EDH

I'm sorry, I don't know what that is.

My mistake.

>hours of combat

Wait, it's the RIFT that's actually causing the power losss? I thought it was a fiated thing.

Anyway, back to immediate concerns-that's why I decided to spend most of the fight focusing on power retention instead of combat. Looking up the rift wiki page, it also says Bolas seemed undisturbed loitering near one.
>>
File: Silver Chair.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Silver Chair.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>52900034
Yup. She likes iconoclasts and individuals. So be someone unique and such.

Also, getting the perk to get favorable responses from praying to her would help.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52900180
Oh, right. That confused me a little, I thought the power drain would be proportionate to the amount of powers you'd gathered over the years.

Oh, dear. OOC I just wanted to write something more interesting than "I throw fireballs and shout mean words at Bolas and he does the same to me until one of us falls over".
>>
>>52900121
>Even with the continuity drawbacks, you'd start after the event of your other jumps.
So if i take all the continuity drawbacks, I'll just end up stacking one after another?
Mortals(0-10) Dragon Blood (11-20) etc?
>>52900045
Thanks?

I plan on taking all of these (with continuity) in succession, and have significant developments for my story.
>>
>>52900291
>I'm sorry, I don't know what that is.
Elder Dragon Highlander. Abbreviation of the scenario and the format it's based on.

>Wait, it's the RIFT that's actually causing the power losss? I thought it was a fiated thing.
It is. Time rifts don't normally do the power drain thing?
>>
>>52900121
What area would be considered the Threshold?
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>52900336
>So if i take all the continuity drawbacks, I'll just end up stacking one after another?
>Mortals(0-10) Dragon Blood (11-20) etc?
Yup. Pretty sure that's how continuity drawbacks usually work.

Anyway, now that Lunars seems to be good... updating Infernals and starting on Fair Folk are my next projects.

Does anyone have stuff they'd like to see included with a jump about the chaotic hindu-demon faeries? Aside from the Wee Folk again, those'll be included of course.

Also, I'm thinking of just starting everyone off as a Raksha Noble, with probably a drawback to be a Commoner, or even Wee Folk, or (maybe) Fae-Blooded.
>>
>>52899925
>Portal Gun
If you've hit Rick and Morty then you can use the same tech that Rick does when he Cronenberg'd the world during S1 E6. He finds the prefect parallel universe to go to inside the Central Finite Curve (Actual term used in Rick and Morty S1 E10).

>>52900291
EDH is shorthand for Elder Dragon Highlander

>>52900324
I'm sure you could talk about how you're worried about what this strange drain is doing to your self, since instead of a normal Power Lock or something like that this is taking your powers away slowly. That could disestablish the shit out of your house of cards if you catch my meaning. Heck I'm going to end my write up with me having to kill bolas with a brick(Bolder) after losing all my powers and being reduced to sheer brute strength.
>>
>>52900377
Pretty much everything, except for the Blessed Isle as the central island continent.
>>
>>52899986
I'm finding it very difficult to find the manga by this artist. I know the image comes from their pixiv, got translated, etc. But I remember reading the actual manga, and can't find it now.
>>
>>52900034
Why would you have to seduce someone that loose?
>>
Right. I was gone for just about five hours. How badly did we ruin NuBee's hopes and dreams for a non-shitty thread.
>>
>>52900463
5 minutes in.
>>
>>52900456
Not that Anon, but I feeling like Luna is the sort of individual who would cannibalize an unsatisfactory mate, even if they were one of her Chosen.
>>
So is it worth buying perks for learning or learning at all Sorcery as anything other than a Solar/Abyssal/Infernal?
>>
>>52900470
Huh, new record. Normally it takes all of a minute.
>>
>>52899986
If only this was long enough for a jump

>>52900442
I've been reading it on mangahere. The full title is Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya
>>
>>52900478
You're probably right, too.
>>
Does a Lunar's Spirit Shape matter in a practical sense?
>>
>>52900493
>Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya
Bless you, kind namefag.
>>
File: Nope Badger.gif (5MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nope Badger.gif
5MB, 480x360px
>>52900478
>>
>>52900478
>Unsatisfactory
Not needed. She's the sort who drops/abandons/cheats on a mate whenever she gets bored. Murder is less likely, but she is partially an insane murderbeast, so I bet that happens too.
>>
>>52900516
I am undeserving of blessings, although I will accept pizza, cookies, and cute manga Mama's
>>
>>52900456
You don't have to worry about a hallway when you're a shapeshifter, anon.
>>
>>52895045
Could a non Chimera Lunar eventually learn to do the weird shapeshifing that Chimeras use?
>>
>>52900546
Why did you introduce me to the cuteness that is this manga? This thing deserves a Jump.
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52900362
Fair enough, I got confused because of something else on the wiki page, said something about Planeswalker powers going haywire near them? And guh, seems obvious in hindsight.

Maybe I'm almost zoned out from writing all morning.

>>52900405
The problem is, in-character if I was truly faced with a problem that amounts to "slay the dragon" I'd just lash out with multidimensional mathematics or a sunlight bolt of infinite damage or something. And it's hard to write a story that lasts for seconds.

But it's all I have to work with so-lemme give it a shot:

"The weakness hits me like a morning cold, frigid icicles of numbess running through my celestial fires. The dragon's eyes widen as he feels the same. Dimly, I feel the void within me pulse as the fires around it dim. I start raging like a pregnant woman as my component souls stagger from the disruptions in my world-self, feeling the backlash of endless mana ended. As is my way, I immediately seek the most energy efficient solution"

"A thought occurs to me: My will and might is bound into my sorcery, will I perish with it? The fear itself is a mind-killer, insidiously diverting the aeonic ray I threw at the dragon two micrometers and three seconds off-target. Panic ensues when the arcane mathematics that compose one of my backups collapse into fizzling paradoxes. Elsewhere, the farewell of magic weighs my soul into a solid lump of...something. Strange matter, perhaps?"

"He's probing my mind, desperately searching for a solution. I'm probing his, harder. Soon this connection too will depart-so I switch to science. The Elder Dragon has no truck with mortal physics, but technology is efficiency and his brilliant mind cannot compare to a thousand redundancies. With the last of my sorcerous hacking, I hijack his senses, convince him the solution is right behind his head-"

"-and realise I've already punched him. He hits a mountain and explodes into 12 squirrels"
>>
>>52900617
The joys of cuteness should be spread to all. And I agree it should be a jump, but sadly there aren't as many chapters as I'd like there to be.
>>
>>52900085
The updated one should be in the uploads folder, unless that has been cleared out. As long as the list you look at has 816 jumps it should be the right one.
>>
File: Raksi.png (2MB, 1585x898px) Image search: [Google]
Raksi.png
2MB, 1585x898px
>>52900482
Sidebenefits?

Dragon-Blooded gives you an occult knowledge base and talent in it IIRC, Sidereals lets you teach it to others better, Lunars basically makes you Raksi's equal with the capstone boost (plus other benefits).

>>52900509
In a few ways.

You are locked out of your non-True Forms while your anima is flaring high enough, and while you wear your Spirit Shape it's attributes (Strength, Dexterity, Stamina) are considered natural to you, unlike those of other shapes (meaning you can enhance it further with Lunar charms if it's higher than your human form, while false forms can't be if they're sufficiently stronker than you).

Also, aesthetics. Your War Form looks like it and your Tell is based on it.

>>52900594
Nope. Those are specifically things only Chimera can do.
>>
>>52900620
>And it's hard to write a story that lasts for seconds.

Hasn't stopped you before.
>>
>>52896085
What Essence will an Elder be at?
>>
>>52900696
Six or higher.
>>
File: fire emblem reference.png (526KB, 680x636px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem reference.png
526KB, 680x636px
Did you go Hoshido or Nohr?
>>
>>52900399
That doe girl on the bottom right, eyy.

More seriously. Our own Household (thematics are difficult, but I imagine an option similar to the demon army in Infernals wouldn't be too crazy). Freeholds, of course. Weird artifacts. Literally anything related to the Shinma/Pure Chaos/Beyond is something I'd like. Either an option for being an Unshaped entirely, or a cheatyface way for developing your Graces into Noble Raksha without becoming an ambulant narrative entirely. Although being a place more than a visible person is something I really like.

Wee Folk are adorable.
>>
>>52900737
Neither both are shit.
Establish a republic and destroy both draconian monarchs.
>>
File: Camilla.jpg (863KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Camilla.jpg
863KB, 990x1400px
>>52900532
aren't there perks that make you incredibly to bed? Would a jumper need to worry about Luna showing up with a rape face?

>>52900737
plan on bitch smacking both into behaving otherwise Nohr for reasons
>>
Is it worth it to import a Solar Bondmate and then use Deal With The Devil to trade Exaltations with them?
>>
>>52900808
There's a perk in Black Dynamite for it.
>>
>>52900688
>Nope. Those are specifically things only Chimera can do.
If I buy the Chimera perk can I still do normal shape shifting and pass myself off as a normal Lunar?
>>
>>52900842
Given that we're getting a Solars jump eventually, not really.
>>
>>52899721
>>52899758
Would any threats you might face be on a curve like that (with Mortal Hero being less dangerous than Dragon Blooded, which is less dangerous than Sidereals, etc)? Assuming no drawbacks.
>>
>>52898218
I think I might with my current waifuchain but I probably wouldn't be if not for the fact I can flip it in Infernals (or Solars when that's out).

Speaking of which though would it be technically possible to import a companion as a Lunar twice?

It'd be pretty silly so I'm guessing not.
Thread posts: 551
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.