[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1444: Large Bodies of Water Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 79

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52715140
>>
ocean of bloody dreams
>>
File: MCU Part 2 WIP v0.90.pdf (496KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MCU Part 2 WIP v0.90.pdf
496KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
>Added 'Fist over Hand' and 'Slice of Heaven'
>'Slice of Heaven' can be made bigger with CP increment purchases, you're welcome Anon
>'Slice of Heaven' helps with spiritual practices
>'Mystic Dojo' has its effect improve training of body and magical practices instead
>'HYDRA Construction Plans' further clarified, herp derp
>'Call Trish' has its first purchase for free
>'Nuclear Reactor' for Power Armors replaced with 'Badassium Reactor' because I was a retard
>Canon Relics added for purchase
>Premade custom Relics added for purchase
>Import/Merging options for Relics added

Small update. Just need to finish the effects table then we're off to drawbacks and finished.
>>
I hate every single last one of you.

And yet you're still better company than my own fucking family.
>>
>>52724819
Does the Cloak of Levitation count as a Companion?
>>
>>52724837
....Why?
>>
>>52724625
Cont.

One of the conclusions to the scenarios that I'd thought up was that in the end, you were to be given a choice of taking Sei with you or not, which would completely fuck over the world if you did it by causing the ROOT network to collapse and forcefully rebuild itself, but you would in turn be freeing the Gardeners, Sei, and all the Leaf's and Vein's from its mental influence, at least for a time long enough for some alternative to be worked out while the world was basically being destroyed as a consequence.

This would only happen after wandering around and encountering myriad problems, which are all ultimately inevitable and tragic results of the way this world works, such that even if you fix them, they just crop up again before the jump ends.

Does what I'm trying to say here make sense?
>>
File: pants.png (81KB, 160x185px) Image search: [Google]
pants.png
81KB, 160x185px
>>52724819
>>
>>52724837
I love you like my own brother, Anon. I'd punch him if I ever saw him again too.
>>
>>52724900
I will clarify that it does not.
>>
>>52724819
>Of course this is but a small taste of what you could obtain here. If forged Relics and items of magic are akin to books, then logically there will be those who wish to instead write their own book and make their mark upon the world.

This is kind of sudden, enough to where I initially thought I was still reading about the Pelt of Fenris. Maybe make it stand out more?
>>
Hey jumpers.

Given your fuckhuge arsenal of abilities and items, you've probably come across settings which just seem... Really weak in comparison.

What was the first setting where you were 100% without a doubt, the strongest being in it?
>>
File: 1309782557105.png (195KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1309782557105.png
195KB, 700x900px
So it's okay to replace existing jumps without their authors's permission now, did I hear that right?
>>
File: 481.png (555KB, 600x1319px) Image search: [Google]
481.png
555KB, 600x1319px
>>52724819
>>
File: why.png (95KB, 166x218px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
95KB, 166x218px
>>52724987
>>
>>52724966
Ah, yeah. Sorry anon, I'll do that right now.
>>
>>52724987
No you didn't hear that right. Fuck you Tenshi. Go back to smashing shrines.
>>
>>52724987
Yes, it is. and HeavensAnon was pushing for it hard.
>>
Jump # 48 Digital Devil Saga
Background: Drop In (0) (No eating people)
Perks:
*Familiar face (0)
*Angel’s Favor (100, Discount)
*Mother… (200, Discount)
*Music Soothes the savage Demon (300, Discount)
*You Can Fly! (400)
*Mind over Body (100)
Equipment
*Stylish Outfit (50)
*Lyric Sheet (100, Discount)
Companions
*Import X 7 (350)
Drawback
*Get that Jumper (0)
*Name of an Angel, Body of a Demon (+ 600)

Companions:
All
Perks
*You can Fly

Jump # 48 Digital Devil Saga part 2
Background: Drop In

Perks:
* Hope even at the end (0)
* Overstress (100, Discount)
*Strength Given from the next world (200, Discount)
*I Need to talk to god (300, Discount)
*rise against (400)
Equipment
*Lokapala Headquarters (300)
Drawbacks:
*Fallen Angel (+300)

So I just did a paste bin for both of these since they went a little long. https://pastebin.com/Eq8b72Rx
>>
>>52724996
>>52725002
What the fuck...
>>
>>52724987
If we receive another Touhou jump, I wouldn't reject it. I'm thirsty as hell for some Touhous.
>>
>>52724987
That's not what happened at all.
Go away Tenshi. You are worst girl.
>>
>>52725022
Magic, and waifus, and hats oh my!
>>
>>52724987
No, but it's okay to make a fanfiction jump as an "alternative" to a canon jump.
>>
>>52724630
Glad you approve.

>>52724562
Sure, here you go.

>>52724646
Anon, don't make me pull out my mop.
>>
File: 1435018637691.gif (337KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1435018637691.gif
337KB, 420x420px
>>52725025
>worst girl
Get real. Tenshi is best.
Fanon Tenshi must have poisoned your perceptions on the matter.
>>
File: 1351306566749.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1351306566749.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>52725022
There is already a pc-98 jump in the making.

>>52725045
The existing jump has a fanfiction option.
>>
>>52725083
It doesn't matter if a jump has a drawback that shifts the world to being fanfiction.
If it did we wouldn't have carnival phantasm.
>>
>>52725022
Why not just use another setting in the same universe?

Redoing a jump la Touhou would destroy many builds and cause unnecessary rage.
>>
>>52724553
Just wanted to post this since I got cut off last Thread. Wasn't Sherlock Holmes already on crack though? I remember he was on a lot of stuff but crack I can't recall clearly if that was a recent enough thing to not have been in the books. I ask because I'm headed for Sherlock and this came to mind when I read the comment.
>>
>>52724819
Cool. Hyped as fuck for those relic effects, tho.
>>
>>52725102
I asked this question last thread, does anyone's build actually depend on touhou to work? Don't you feel bad about taking advantage of such a blatant powergrab to give yourself such over powered abilities for basically no risk?
>>
>>52724915
I don't think you actually had an issue conveying the motifs and themes of the setting, it's just that you don't have much else to support it. If you look at your setting like an army, you have a few "elite" units right now that stand out, basically key ideas that the entire settings revolve around. But you don't have the bulk of the army because you lack a lot of the action that people need to fall back on in order to see what actually happens versus what's told to them.

Because all of your pastebins are info dumps, the impression of the setting comes off as a very isolated pocket. And when you only have that, you can't get a lot of buy in, because if those key ideas don't appeal to people, there's nothing else that they can build rapport off of. You can't design the setting with the jumper in mind even if you were planning to do only a jump for this instead of a fiction base, because at the end of the day the notion of the jumper is too vague to give you a good framework.

This problem becomes compounded twofold when you start considering scenarios. Scenarios work well when there's already a foundation that people can work off of, so they can contrast against what exists and have an idea what the alternative circumstance and pathways are based off of. In your OC as you've recognized, you don't have that. Your scenario essentially becomes the novel that should have been the backbone for the jump, but that's a very massive investment to make, both from your part and the reader's. It also comes with straddled with a lot of troublesome expectations.

If you take a look at how scenarios have progressed, there are very few scenarios that go deep in terms of complexity. A lot of the time scenarios use complexity in terms of mechanics while keeping the overall flow linear, and to some extent relying on the scenario to convey the action is like putting the cart before the horse.
>>
File: 1427853959347.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427853959347.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
Alright. Instead of retreading an argument that was already tied off quite nicely lets actually talk about things that are enjoyable.

To continue on the 2hu train. What did you do while you were in Gensokyo /jc/? Did you cause any incidents? or did you just try and get in your waifus pants?
>>
>>52724819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMawW5J6NU

Thank you for your work Red, it looks like it's great already.
>>
>>52725140
Not anymore than I feel guilty about using Overlord, so no.
>>
>>52724979
Hamtaro
>>
File: dialogue 3.jpg (1MB, 1794x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dialogue 3.jpg
1MB, 1794x1280px
>>52725017
>>
>>52725140
I don't really feel worse about it in Touhou because you just described nearly every jump.

>overpowered abilities for basically no risk.

I only go to Touhou to upgrade my time-stop ability from Dishonored that I also acquired at basically no risk. The only jump I feel guilty about using (and actually never use) is Vampire Diaries. Also the Dragonball jumps to an extent.
>>
File: Story_of_Seasons_logo.png (77KB, 280x179px) Image search: [Google]
Story_of_Seasons_logo.png
77KB, 280x179px
What did you do during Harvest Moon?
>>
>>52725070
>1.6
On the one hand, updates yay! On the other hand, the previous version was v1.65, so my OCD wants to murder you for having a later version with a earlier number.
>>
Does the Judgement Staff in Final Fantasy let you cast Flare for free? Is there a cooldown?
>>
File: little thor.png (214KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
little thor.png
214KB, 496x369px
>>52724819
>>
>>52724915
>>52725145
Drawing up the concept of a scenario is realistically very easy if you already have the "plot line" in mind, but that comes with a caveat of railroading, which is something you need to decide for yourself whether you want or not in the final product. The problem isn't so much railroading in your case (because railroading is necessary in an OC if you aren't there to clarify every last question), the problem is again - your actors.

The vagueness of actors makes distinguishing the nature of your scenario difficult. A character driven scenario is written and designed much differently in comparison to a segment/circumstance driven scenario, and this doesn't begin to go into tone/worldbuilding inserts or the basic logistics behind the scenario like time span, world scale and such. The conclusion you mentioned makes it sound like a character driven scenario more than a circumstance driven scenario, but then you need to have characters that can stand on their own without burdening the jumper to make personalities for them. It's good that Sei and the Gardeners get character development, but part of that responsibility falls on you to give people a blueprint of how they can change. Otherwise it's just compounding differnt OCs together, and you lose part of the theme coherence that your setting had. Even if she starts off from a "nothing" point there needs to be some sort of "possibility" so that the reader doesn't have to construct Sei completely from scratch.

But by the time you get into this, you're pretty much committed to the idea of a character driven scenario, because this isn't something that you can explain using a simple prompt and go type of scenario. By itself, Sei doesn't convey enough of the plot (none of the Gardeners do to be frank) to make that sort of scenario work.
>>
>>52725212
In my current build I haven't been there yet, in my last one tried to not get in trouble for Rick genetically altering my live stalk and crops; and for Snowflame ... well being Snowflame. If I go back there I expect things to go about as well. It's funny for a vacation it wound up a lot more work than a lot of "harder" jumps
>>
>>52725070
But I'm so dirty, senpai.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Howdy /JC! How have things been?

>>52725212
Oh I was chronically sick, depowered to in-setting stuff only, and my companions were all trying to help out with the fact that Waffle Island was hurricane alley for ten years in a row, annoying that. With the sprites help I managed to get a Mother Tree seed and restore the natural balance of all things nature. It was kinda neat and now my Warehouse Garden (Sims 3) has it's own stable weather system thanks to a Mother Tree seed.
>>
>>52725320
What in Harvest Moon is worth turning a nice vacation jump into... that?
>>
>>52725234
In the game I think it it could be used as much as you want just by using it as an item repeatedly.
>>
File: Amazing....png (238KB, 390x502px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing....png
238KB, 390x502px
>>52724819
Does the infinite Baskin-Robbins come with an ice cream scoop?
>>
>>52725272
>>52725145
>>52724915
You could solve the problem by using a mechanic that revolves around Sei (or another Gardener), but then you'd need to know the details of how that mechanic should work and that's based on how you think the plot should run. This brings us full circle back to why making a jump using your notes is so difficult, we don't see the same world that you do. You're at the bridging point right now where you need to convey your setting to an audience in a way that gives the semblance of a full package, and it isn't quite there yet.

If you focus exclusively on trying to make perks and whatnot and have it fit the jump framework, you're going to end up with a massive amount of questions that don't help you develop the world much at all, because a jump doesn't solicit those kinds of questions. If you make perks, people ask how strong those perks are, and what they can do, but that's it. If you make items, people do the same thing. Some of the questions that come up might give you an opportunity to answer what people will do for x amount of years in your setting, but they don't really engage people in for the reasons that you might want. At worst, your setting becomes a powergrab where perks and items are adjusted to fit the jumper's needs rather than the world's needs.

You need to ask yourself whether it's a world you want to build, or if it's just a jump for powers that you want to build. The answer to that might help you clarify what kind of direction to take.
>>
In Tenchi Muyo, can we buy both the Cabbit and Tree Ship options and have them be one ship? I was thinking of a sort of tree-colored cabbit (Brown with some green coloration) and it turns into a tree-looking masu ship?
>>
File: grinning dog happy smug.png (136KB, 331x293px) Image search: [Google]
grinning dog happy smug.png
136KB, 331x293px
>>52724979
Heathers in my main chain. Oh, how I tried so hard to live as a normal teenager...but, I got bored two weeks in after I sat JD down and gave him a talk.

So I did the logical thing and took over the school, developed this magical girl system I had half-finished lying around, empowered everyone as magical warriors for my own reasons using a little bit of Hero BBS magic, and then I cause massive chaos as everyone took justice in their own hands. Magical girls took over the world.

I was floating above it all in my Sky Palace, watching the whole thing with popcorn.

Because I was bored.
>>
File: Viscera Cleanup Detail.jpg (52KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Viscera Cleanup Detail.jpg
52KB, 460x215px
>>52725219
>On the other hand, the previous version was v1.65
Wait, it was? Last one I could find here was v1.5... Checking the archives though, you're right. Shit.

Uh, okay. Just pretend this is v1.7? It does appear to have all of v1.65's changes, so I'm not sure why it was still named 1.5 in my own folders.

Replaced both of the pdfs in the uploads folder with a properly numbered version.

>>52725310
Pull yourself together, anon. You need to clean up your act.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52725349
It seemed like a good idea at the time? Build's here, http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51574349/#51579733

Also I don't have full control over my Drawbacks, a friend does it for me to spice things up.
>>
>>52725212
>>
>>52724553
Occlumency perk from Harry Potter will help. It gives you mental defences plus a perfect poker face ("You have no tells, it is impossible for others to know if you are lying to them without evidence"). The latter means her ability can no longer read your body language like an open book.

She can still sherlock-scan everything else though (e.g. your clothing, equipment, surroundings, etc).

>>52724668
Private from Death Note only works on supernatural abilities, and shards are "just" clarketech (supposedly).

>>52725115
Originally, he uses cocaine and tobacco, occasionally morphine, disapproves of opium, but Watson eventually (over years) manages to get him off drugs.
>>
>>52724819
So I take it the Hydra Construction plans in part 1 cover items and vehicles, while this covers locations?
>>
>>52725373
>>52724915
I don't want this to come across as something that you need a massive amount of material for. Realistically the framework doesn't have to be colossal, if you take a look at Stardust and the Quest that SDA did for a while, there's plenty of material in there which makes it work as a CYOA (and makes adapting it to a jump fairly easy). But the difference between Stardust and your setting is that your setting is extremely specialized whereas Stardust relies on a very simple and approachable set up. You have a vast amount of very specific jargon and technical dependencies that point at an underlying plot, whereas Stardust revolves around "here's a star map, here are pictures of crew and brief descriptions, make your own story."

Stardust's strength is in the simplicity and low barrier of entry. You don't need much to commit because of how generic it is. Stardust is essentially a generic sci-fi setting turned into CYOA, which you could say fits what you were trying to do. But unless you're going to adapt everything you have into its mold and trim out the rest (sacrificing a fair bit of the worldbuilding you've done), you won't be able to emulate what SDA pulled off, especially not in a text based format.
>>
>>52725421
It really would be easier if anon hadn't kicked the bucket.
>>
>>52725479
Hidden Wavelength from Rick and Morty should work, then, if you decide that Private doesn't. Al least one does, depending on which definition you use. I believe NGE has a similar perk for the Orange(?) line.
>>
>>52724668
I meant stop her power from working on you sorry bout that. Thanks by the way.
>>
>>52725145
>>52725272
>>52725373

>Your scenario essentially becomes the novel that should have been the backbone for the jump, but that's a very massive investment to make, both from your part and the reader's. It also comes with straddled with a lot of troublesome expectations.

That's the core of the problem really; to make this a jump, I'd either have basically write a novel in this setting anyway, or write a scenario which would serve as the 'plot' of the setting that would establish all the things a proper story would, like characters and conflicts and such. It's why I decided to do them last after everything else was finished mechanically.

The reason it's framed around the Jumper is because it's a scenario that is only possible due to the nature of the jumper as something from outside the setting's own context, who can break the trappings of most of it's characters in a way the the characters themselves simply couldn't, even if only temporarily.

Even a first time jumper would have the choice to leave the ROOT network broken.

That scenario was the one where basically every problem was inherent to the system of the world and the only way to fix it was to effectively destroy it. The other scenario would have been the other side of the same coin; the system solves just as many problems, if not more, than it causes, and this is represented by a war waged between rouge automatons and humans, who are only winning battles thanks to the assistance of an allied military made up of Leaf's, Veins, and Working Errors.

It's no skin off my bones anymore though, I gave up because of the lack of interest a long time ago and moved on to writing elsewhere. With this advice, I probably would have gone back and started thinking about the individual character arcs and accompanying conflicts for them, most of those being things they decided to do because it was the only reasonable thing to do from within their own situation.
>>
>>52725534
NGE has Pattern Ultraviolet in the Orange line, yes, but it wouldn't work on Tattletale.

Hidden Wavelength would do just fine, though. And be hilarious.

>Tattletale: Okay power, tell me about that flying 6'4" guy, built like a brick shithouse, wearing the stetson and cape.
>Power: Ordinary child. Six years old. Likes icecream and bedtime stories. She still thinks boys have cooties.
>Tattletale: dafuq?
>>
>>52725118
>>52725164
>>52725244
I'm glad that it's making people happy.

>>52725372
Yes.

>>52725481
Properties, but... pretty much. I figured why not?
>>
>>52724819
>Asgardian Theories
>You may instead import a technological device roughly up to the size of a person
Could we import an armor from the armor customization section?
Because I've dreamt about an Iron Man suit that was suped up with some magic.
Am I play gods?
>>
File: Hype Thrusters Activate.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Hype Thrusters Activate.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>52724819
>Added 'Fist over Hand' and 'Slice of Heaven'
>'Slice of Heaven' can be made bigger with CP increment purchases, you're welcome Anon
>'Slice of Heaven' helps with spiritual practices
Fancy. I'll never be able to get the cp for it together, but it looks cool.

>'Call Trish' has its first purchase for free
Oh, that's nice.

>'Nuclear Reactor' for Power Armors replaced with 'Badassium Reactor' because I was a retard
Dat upgrade to it is cool too.

>Canon Relics added for purchase
Ah, I want both the Vaulting Boots and the Cloak of Levitation... Which is so redundant, but the boots have the cool effects.

>Premade custom Relics added for purchase
The Spinning Wheel of Arachne also looks awesome, especially the option to combine it with other fabrics.

How do you wield the Claws of Menhit? Are they like gauntlets, or tiger claws?

>Small update. Just need to finish the effects table then we're off to drawbacks and finished.
Hype Intensifies.

Looking forward to the relic customisation. Hoping there'll be an option for small scale time manipulation at least, because that scene where Strange just starts messing with his apple's timeline looked really cool to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzkxL1to4w
>>
>>52724819
Can we combine Slice of Heaven and Mystic Dojo if we buy both?
>>
>>52725646
>Could we import an armor from the armor customization section?
I don't see why not.

>>52725651
How do you wield the Claws of Menhit? Are they like gauntlets, or tiger claws?
Taigah.

>Hoping there'll be an option for small scale time manipulation at least, because that scene where Strange just starts messing with his apple's timeline looked really cool to me.
I must admit, I'm still somewhat on the fence. Mainly because I'm having trouble trying to quantify it in a way that will be satisfying for people. If I find a method, I'll throw it in. If not, then who knows.

>>52725668
Get the plans and yes.
>>
>>52725566
Personally I think going the novel route would have been a better idea than framing it around the jumper. The idea of having the jumper be a hinge might make it more appealing from a jump perspective, but it doesn't do your own setting any justice at all.

Having a character that can recognize and break out of their mold in the world makes for a better story than relying on an OCP to show up and make things change, because the use of the latter brings up several questions - like why the system wouldn't be long broken if "normally" there shouldn't be a jumper, or why others would accept deviations if up until now they've been running with the status quo. Again, having it all revolve around the jumper cheapens the rest of the work you've already done and unfortunately, given how the nature of jumps work, odds are you wouldn't get much of a response because of how much investment is needed.

Concept wise and worldbuilding wise what you have isn't bad, I just don't think that making it into a jump as a start point would help you very much, or garner the interest that you'd presumably want if you had the mind to share what you made in the first place.

At this point we're retreading old ground, and it's your setting, so from one worldbuilder to another, best of luck whatever you choose to do with it.
>>
>>52725712
>Get the plans and yes
>Can combine any properties you own
I... didn't even see these.

This is not going to be an easy build.
>>
>>52724979
Also Heathers. I wasn't even that strong, it's just that it's a mundane setting and I had magic and peak human condition.
>>
I remember reading about an item in a Jump that brought pictures drawn with it to life. I know we've got quite a few Perks and such that can accomplish this, but can anyone recall what the specific item I am thinking of might be? It's not the one from Negima.
>>
>>52725859
the Mario Painting World thing or the Dark Souls item for painting worlds?
>>
File: derp.png (64KB, 168x169px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
64KB, 168x169px
>>52725712
>Taigah.
...Google's only returning pictures of a jeep, or bears if I add 'claws' to the search? I'm sorry for being stupid and not knowing my weapons.

>I must admit, I'm still somewhat on the fence. Mainly because I'm having trouble trying to quantify it in a way that will be satisfying for people. If I find a method, I'll throw it in. If not, then who knows.
Fair enough. Good luck finishing the jump!
>>
>>52725624
Awesome, thanks. The Jump looks great, really looking forward to its completion.
>>
>>52725859
>>52725881
I think one of the boosted Artist capstones in Generic Videogame Developer can do that.
>>
>>52724979
Technically it would have been Strike Witches, but I took the technology limiting Drawback and I wasn't as agile as some of the others, so I can doubt I could claim the strongest being title there. Most inventive, maybe.

So the title would have to go to Nechronica. Maybe Princess Mononoke, but I didn't feel like testing my magic against the various Gods of the Forests. Nechronica was the first time it was wildly obvious I was the strongest being in the world.

I had been given a town to defend, a class of delusional students to teach, and an escalating force pounding at my gates. So I went all out. Kamen Rider Belts were handed out alongside Striker Units, dozens of Dolls were inducted into the Famila, I deployed the entire garage of AFWs, and Santa had the chance to /really/ show what he could do when pushed to the limits.

Did you know you can install wands (Forgotten Realms) inside inanimate objects and they can use them as if THEY were the wand? I didn't at the time, but it was a fun discovery.

I also started installing Fallout tech into the Dolls when it became clear that I could no longer hold back the growing hordes on my own. In between all of this I also found time to track down Necromancers around the world, rip out their Souls (or what was left of them), and "steal" their Dolls for rehabilitation.

It was... rather fun to push myself like that.

>>52725212
I haven't been yet, but I plan to relax, grow some plants, bond with my Companions, and enter cooking contests on a regular basis. A vacation Jump is nice once in a while.

>>52725859
Maybe in FF6? Sketch basically did that, but it's a perk/magic.
>>
>>52725888
I'm pretty sure it's just a funny way of saying "Tiger", as in tiger claws.
>>
File: Claw.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Claw.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>52725888
Pic related.
>>
>>52725745
I mean, if I'm ever likely to make a jump, I probably wouldn't try for an original setting ever again. I've done a decent amount of writing since, and at this point could probably get away with making a jump and then pointing at the story it's made for and get away with it, but I honestly have no motivation to create content for this place at all. If I make a jump, I'll be for something like Little Witch Academia, because I love the property so much.
>>
>>52724979
First Knight setting in King Arthur jump. The locals had swords and crossbows.

I had a Power Ring.
>>
File: Dumb is me.gif (189KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb is me.gif
189KB, 650x450px
>>52725921
>>52725925
Ah, right. Thanks.
>>
>>52725859
There's the Book of Guinn from Anima. I don't think it's an item you can purchase with CP though. Everything drawn in the pages becomes physical and jumps into the real world with the power of whatever was drawn depending on the artist's skill.
>>
>>52725946
>spoilers

I'd ask why, but I get the feeling I know the answer.
>>
>>52725946
Little Witch Academia is already being worked on unfortunately.
>>
>>52725946
>spoiler
I think the sentiment isn't a rare one, after a point there isn't a payoff to it anymore. I've had better luck with making jumpchain fit the narrative of my worldbuilding rather than the other way around of bending my worldbuilding over to fit jumpchain's narrative.
>>
>>52724819
Drawbacks... you may want to let people who have not taken maximum drawbacks to take some from the Part one jump now to gain some cp, perhaps with a raised drawback limit.
Or apply unused CP from part one to part two.

>Staff of the Living Tribunal (300CP)
I remember the living Tribunal as this cosmic force. And the staff bearing their name is not an awesome arcane tool, but... a face whacking stick. I don't know if that is funny or sad.

>Zero Matter Supply (300CP)
Could this be offered as a Dark Matter infusion? It is possible do wield this power without being destroyed, and if anyone could infuse you with it without side effects, it would be the benefactor.

>Symbiotic Home
I would have thought Pyntastic home would be like the Big House, Plentiful living space in a conveniently small and portable package. Does the symbiotic home have miniature some rooms or secret areas you need to be very small to use?
>>
>>52726062
Who? For how long? I'm looking forward to it, but I want to know what to expect.
>>
>>52726098
Rosie claimed it a week ago. Possibly two weeks? I'd have to check the archives.
>>
>>52726098
A friend of Valeria's has it on claim.
>>
>>52726108
>Rosie
I haven't heard that name before. Are they a new jumpmaker? Or did I just miss whatever jump they made?
>>
>>52726176
Far as I can see they're new. Apparently they're Valeria's friend and have her giving advice, so I'm not worried it'll turn out bad quality.
>>
>>52726088
>Drawbacks... you may want to let people who have not taken maximum drawbacks to take some from the Part one jump now to gain some cp, perhaps with a raised drawback limit.
Here's the current plan: 1000CP drawback cap. You get a whole new slew of drawbacks to choose from. You can choose to keep your old ones for half the CP worth that goes beyond the drawback cap.

>I don't know if that is funny or sad.
It's what I have to work with. That's literally what they named Mordo's staff. http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_the_Living_Tribunal

>Could this be offered as a Dark Matter infusion?
Or you could take it as your Terrigenesis power, since that is a thing.

>I would have thought Pyntastic home would be like the Big House, Plentiful living space in a conveniently small and portable package. Does the symbiotic home have miniature some rooms or secret areas you need to be very small to use?
We haven't seen the Big House in MCU whatsoever, so can't really do that. The Symbiotic Home has the ant farm, and considering all of the things the item has them able to do it's rather appropriate.
>>
>>52726191
Huh, cool. Always good to have new jumpmakers and jumps.
>>
Does purchasing all the drafting colors in Light Bringer provide any benefit to a Light Splitter beyond giving you rainbow eyes?
>>
>>52726199
>It's what I have to work with.
I'm not blaming you, I saw it was in the canon artifacts section.

Just another of Marvels WTF decisions of late.
Not to the level of Captain Hydra, but still.

>Or you could take it as your Terrigenesis power, since that is a thing.
Hm, an Idea, but no. I kind of want to have Dark Matter (that matter/energy from before the universe/beyond the creation) specifically. Not something that just had similar themes, or that depends on something else.

I spent every CP + drawbacks and the freebies on a custom "Perfect Symbiosis with Dark Matter" ability in marvel comics, and kind of want to find a alternative equivalent to that, then look at redoing the jump Marvel Comic jump.
>>
/jc/, if a jumper were to get a Time Lord alt form (Infectious Bite used by The Doctor, defeat The Master when you have Song of Triumph, etc) and die in said form, does it count as death and end your jump, or do you get to regenerate like Time Lords are known to do and continue your chain?

And if regeneration doesn't end your chain, does your regeneration count get reset each jump or not? It seems like the kind of thing that could end up going either way, so I want to know what you guys think.
>>
>>52726398
...I'm sorry, do you mean the Aether? Or the stuff that the Dark Elves use? Because just get yourself some Kursed Stones or the armor capstone upgrade if you want the latter. If you mean the former, then no can do.

>Not to the level of Captain Hydra, but still.
Clearly you haven't seen Aida's new green hair dye.
>>
>>52726479
Dying even if you could come back is still death for the purpose of ending your chain.
You'll need a perk specifically for it to not get sent home.
>>
>>52726479
No.
>>
>>52726392
You can draft all the colors. That's pretty useful in an of itself.
>>
>>52726479
No, because you can't regenerate if you're actually dead, only if you're mortally wounded. Which means you haven't died, so you obviously wouldn't be counted as dead.
>>
who are the best Marvel or MCU waifus?
>>
>>52726482
>do you mean the Aether? Or the stuff that the Dark Elves use?
The stuff that the Dark Elves use. And was the subject of Agent Carter, and also protected Thor's girlfriend and gave her some uncontrolled powers for a bit.
The darkforce, which seems like a power source that has power ring level versatility and potential effect if you can control it.

>Because just get yourself some Kursed Stones
I thought that particular implementation of the energy only gave physical buffs, not darkforce energy control. And also killed you.

>the armor capstone upgrade if you want the latter
Will that let me use the darkforce innately?
>>
File: o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png (126KB, 969x819px) Image search: [Google]
o4v3gsYGaz1so2yzzo1.png
126KB, 969x819px
>>52726685
>>
File: 1490075577060.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490075577060.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>52726733
>The stuff that the Dark Elves use. And was the subject of Agent Carter, and also protected Thor's girlfriend and gave her some uncontrolled powers for a bit.
...those are two completely different things, man. Actually, three different things. There's the dark matter stuff that powers their weapons, Zero Matter (which was called Darkforce in Agent Carter), and the Aether which is an Infinity Stone.

If you want to use the Darkforce, the stuff from Agent Carter (which is the only thing CALLED the Darkforce), pick up Terrigenesis. Pick it as your power. Call it good. That is literally all you need.
>>
>>52726685
Uh.
Black Widow, Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane…
Nope, that's it.
And I don't think those second two even exist in MCU. Haven't seen Spider-Man: Homecoming yet.
>>
>>52724819
>Spinning Wheel of Arachne
So wait, does this only produce silk and upgrade any fabric placed within, or can it also be used to make clothes as well? Because even if it does just produce silk and upgrade any fabric, that's still pretty good, but if I can also make outfits using it...well, that'd be pretty awesome.
>>
>>52726685
Sif, maybe Hope?
>>
>>52726833
...why would I offer a spinning wheel, a tool to help make clothes, and have it not make clothes? That seems silly.
>>
>>52726844
I don't know, it just says that it makes silk and upgrades fabric, so I assumed that might be all it does. I mean, it has spiders living there and producing said silk and upgrading fabric, so I thought "well, if it's that different, maybe it can't be used for making clothes?". Especially since I think Arachne produced tapestries instead of outfits.
>>
>>52726860
Well okay. I mean nothing's stopping you at all from using the silk to make clothes. If you've got the tailoring skills, why wouldn't you be able to use the wheel to make clothes? It seems really weird to go "It makes silk but you can't use the silk for anything."

I don't know, I'm probably reading too much into it. But the point is, the silk can be used for clothes.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52692156
212 Gemcraft Chasing Shadows
Age 24
Wizard -100
GemCraft, The Orb of Presence, Set the Field, Stand Your Ground, Superchromat -100, Rain Drops -200, We Are Amplified -200, Enduring Eternity -300, Mana Lake -200,
Bolt, Beam -100, Barrage -100, Freeze -100, Curse -100, Wake of Eternity -100,
Fusion 5,
Orblets +50, Haste +50, Giant Domination +50, Swarmling Domination +50, Corrupted Banishment +100,
Wizard Talisman,
Gratuitiously Large Book of Achievements, DIY Scythe Gate -200,
A New Alternative +300, Glaring +200,
That isn't fun, something wants my body. Not for sex either, for wearing it like a costume. Creepy ancient chick wants to be me and conquer the multiverse. Why the idiot wants to do that rather than explore and be a tourist I have no idea. One of the first things I'll do is add a Rain Drops miniaturized Orb of Presence to the top of my crown. It'll be about dragonball sized while the orblets will be far tinier. I'll also be adding massively overleveled 9 color blended gems(also miniaturized to various degrees) to my equipment. I'll also create a number of my Gem of Eternity knockoffs. When I get the chance I'll seal the Forgotten into one and attach it to a Mako Reactor to start making materia for her various monster making skills. With my personal Orb of Presence being swiftly filled and it's mana pool constantly being upgraded, I should have a lot of fun kicking butt here and exploring various places. Not to mention constantly upgrading my talisman. My latest dimension will be filled with mountains and rivers. I'll also take the time to conquer my latest netherworld island.
Continue
1 Infamous
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>52726884
Terraria, should be fun. Lots of options to play with. Too many things for the cp budget though if I remember correctly.
>>
>>52726882
I think he's asking if the spiders can make clothes instead of just yards of silk.
>>
>>52726906
...oh.

Well I'm apparently an idiot. No, the spiders just make silk. But they make lots of it.
>>
>>52724819
neat, gonna pick up some of those oc companions.
>>
>>52725395

The creator isn't here anymore and it doesn't make sense not to do it so sure anon, I was planning on doing the same thing
>>
File: Thor_as_a_Thunder_Frog.jpg (261KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
Thor_as_a_Thunder_Frog.jpg
261KB, 700x812px
How would people in RWBY react to a literal space alien?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Can someone please post the last Lunars WIP?
>>
>>52726915
No worries, I wasn't really communicating that well, it seems. Thanks Red.
>>
>>52726225
I'm just disappointed that we have to wait, since I think they said they want to wait until the season ends before they put anything in stone. Given the sudden developments in the last episode, this is probably a good idea.
>>
File: Exalted - Lunars WIP v0.5.pdf (349KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted - Lunars WIP v0.5.pdf
349KB, 1x1px
>>52726944
>Can someone please post the last Lunars WIP?
Sure, but you're probably better off waiting for the new one (which I'll be posting tomorrow). This one's a little old by now.
>>
File: That's a crocodile.jpg (570KB, 690x1382px) Image search: [Google]
That's a crocodile.jpg
570KB, 690x1382px
Silly question for everyone: What are your favorite drawbacks? Whether it's because they cause silly things to happen, because of their impact on the narratives, or because you just enjoy them, or for any other reason, really? And uh, why, I guess, because I'm willing to bet some drawbacks will have us asking that.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>52726935
Given how they're used to everything trying to kill them, I'd say the people of Remnant would be very cautious about you, and depending on what you look like, they might mistake you for a new type of Grimm.
>>
>Filename
>>
>>52726836
>Hope
Female mutant Jesus?
>>
>>52727001
Where is this from?
>>
>>52727001
This cannot be real. I can't believe anyone is this insane and this petty.
>>
>>52726994
Hee-Ho-No! from Devil Survivor, for how silly it is. You're stuck talking like one of the Jacks for the entire jump, which just sounds incredibly goofy.
>>
>>52727001
God damn it, Lex.

>>52727023
Lex Luthor and Black Manta are both incredibly petty and dickish villains.
>>
File: Bobby-This has to be fate.jpg (119KB, 689x423px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This has to be fate.jpg
119KB, 689x423px
>>52726994

I liked tenchi muyo drawbacks the best
>>
>>52726781
>...those are two completely different things, man. Actually, three different things.
I was of the opinion that the stuff the Dark Elves called Dark Matter was the same thing as the dark force

>This "dark matter" may only be what humans can perceive of an alien universe.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Darkforce
Which seems to owe it's unique properties to the fact it operated under different physical laws than conventional matter or energy. (And a reason I thought they were the same, the Dark Elves are called out as operating under different laws due to the Dark Matter)

That the Aether was something separate from Dark Matter, but had influence over it in the way other stones have influence over other Infinity Stones have influence over their respective areas of reality.

So when the Dark Elves had control over the Aether they could exercise control over dark matter in a civilization enabling scale.

I am sorry I is made an error in my interpretation of the cosmology.
>>
Tell me about the time you did something that turned out unexpectedly awesome.
>>
149. Pocky and Rocky
Age: 20, Origin: Drop-In, Race: Tanuki, Theme: Mysticism
Perk: Don't Lose Your WAAAAAAY!, The Wayfarer's Palm, East Wind Wanderer, Soaring Wind
Items: Money, Inari Certificate
Drawbacks: Nintendo Mild

These are the most annoying walks I've ever taken. Everywhere I go there's always a bunch of spirits under a curse to attack me and a boss monster when I get there. I can't go down to the well or take a bath without having to pick up 8 orbs, unleashing a prisoner, and bringing two sets of clothes for shielding.

So, yeah, I'm stuck in low level bullet hell until year 7, when everything escalates because the issue becomes actually solvable. And then again a few months later when the Moon Princess comes to visit.

But after that this was a nice enough place for me and the companions to chill out. Definitely less stressful than Killing Bites was.
>>
>>52725140
I use Lunar Dial all the fucking time. It's my panic button.

>Muh powergrab
There are way more powerful beings in Touhou, shitposter.
>>
>>52725045
This was already established with the AF and Multiverse DB jumps, so as long as it's CLEARLY only his intent to make a fanfiction/alt continuity jump, he should be free of most bitching.
>>
File: Servants.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Servants.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
So what Servants did you all summon in Fate?
>>
>>52727135
It was established way way way back with Magical Girl Noir.
This is a pretty normal thing to make jumps of fan works.
>>
File: 1487225172404.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1487225172404.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>52727137
I feel like it was a decision both parties have gradually come to regret.
>>
>>52726986
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>52727135
It's only okay if it's a significantly different to the main series. Both AF and Multiverse are entirely new stories set after the ends of GT and Z respectively.

If you just try to make a fanfiction of something that already has a fanfic option and is set in the same time and place, you're probably not going to get it made.
>>
>>52727137
I think I did Sakura Saber, and I think I actually managed to do it within budget.
>>
So I have sort of a dumb question but my jumper has a half dozen or more boost people in combat by singing abilities (she is a bard). Do all of those stack? Can I use all of them at once if I am willing to pay the mana or bardic usage per day?
>>
>>52727157
Yeah, I remembered that one after I posted.
>>
File: loaves.jpg (71KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
loaves.jpg
71KB, 1023x1023px
>>52725140
>I asked this question last thread, does anyone's build actually depend on touhou to work?
Not anymore, no. There's not really anything on sale in Touhou that can't be cribbed together from outside perks.

>Don't you feel bad about taking advantage of such a blatant powergrab to give yourself such over powered abilities for basically no risk?
No more than any other jump.

I wouldn't really care if Touhou were replaced, but I don't really care if it's not.

That's the power of I don't fucking give a shit.
>>
>>52727169
Drawbacks don't block off anything regardless.
It doesn't matter that there's a secondary canon drawback if someone wants to turn a fanfic into a jump. The only barrier to getting it made is lack of interest.
>>
>>52727195
Try it then. Well see who's right.
>>
>>52727000
So blue tieflings would have a bad time?
>>
>>52727209
And stop someone competent from trying their hand?
Nah. I'm good. There's a reason I haven't made any jumps.
Turns out I'm really bad at it.
>>
First Jump Bloodborne. Going in with nothing how survivable is this?
>>
>>52726935
>pic
...I had honestly forgotten about that.

Well then, that's definitely going to be a thing.
>>
>>52727226
Eh, you might be seen as some sort of weird mutated faunus or something.
>>
>>52727237
Don't get involved in the current hunt, let the Good Hunter finish everything, and the current tools in-jump should let you survive pretty well.

Just. Try not to go insane.
>>
>>52727137
I summoned Skuld, an elf princess of Scandinavian Legend.
>>
>>52727137
All my Servants are currently companion imports.

Before the jump retcon I summoned John Henry the steel-drivin' man in Fate/Zero, and I'll be honest I REALLY want to go for Paul Bunyan at some point. Or Stormalong.
>>
>>52727176
I fluff it as described by the perks in question. Stuff like Quintessence from Fire Emblem and capstone boosted singer perks from Macross are just the result of having too much life energy, but stuff like specific DnD Bard songs are more spells in song form, and would probably take some sort of multi-casting perks, and stuff like the Disney songs is more based on what you're singing about.
>>
File: Caster.(Fate.EXTRA).full.870944.jpg (3MB, 3507x2633px) Image search: [Google]
Caster.(Fate.EXTRA).full.870944.jpg
3MB, 3507x2633px
>>52727137
I summoned Tamamo no Mae because I really like fox girls.
>>
>>52727296
Five posts or less before cheater anon posts.
>>
>>52727265
I was Skuld, an elf princess of Scandinavian Legend.

She's a pretty cool figure if you don't mind being evil.
>>
File: Nero.jpg (117KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Nero.jpg
117KB, 800x1132px
>>52727137
>>
>>52727137
I didn't summon a Servant, I was the Saber Servant in the first war for the Einzbern master. I might have stuck around as a butler afterwards, just for the chance to get Illya out of their clutches and back to Kiritsugu after the fourth war. She actually had a good life for once.
>>
>>52727237
It's survivable, but you're not going to have a fun time. You'll want to avoid anything to do with the Great Ones, just wait for the Nightmare to end.
>>
File: 1453437698099.jpg (27KB, 499x382px) Image search: [Google]
1453437698099.jpg
27KB, 499x382px
>>52727305
I've already had a discussion with Ravenloft over this. He says his Tamamo never did anything like that because he didn't get dickstabbed by Assassin.

I don't really get upset with people's personal Tamamos since they will generally change the canon events completely so she's a different person, more or less, than the canon one. I only complain about the canon character and the canon events.
>>
>>52727296
CHEATER!!! WORST GIRL!!! BITCH!!! Did I get it right?
>>
>>52727310
She was evil? I though she basically beat up a group of heroes for bullying her husband and stealing his lunch money.
>>
>>52727329
Nope, see >>52727323
>>
>>52726994
>What are your favorite drawbacks?
Ones that have basis in the setting, and once that give you CP for bring drawn into the events of the world/plot/setting without having to resort to fiat.
>>
>>52726994
I tend to like Powerless Drawbacks because they're basically free points for me. I'll admit they do get me into trouble from time to time though. But that's part of the adventure. For most Jumps I can make do with what I'm offered in the setting anyways.

I also like Drawbacks that read like mini-scenarios. The ones that give you goals that have to be achieved. Like "This canon character didn't get out of this story-line situation like they were supposed to, go rescue them." or "Your powers have been broken up into cards/sealed away in crystals/developed a life of their own. Go find them before shit gets real." Those ones are fun from a story-line point of view. It makes it so that everything isn't just a romp through the standard story-line of the world.

And sometimes, I like the gut-check Drawbacks. The ones that drastically alter the story-line and make you reconsider everything you know about the world you were going to be Jumping into.

>>52727137
I haven't gone yet, but I'm planning to be the Servant in Fate/Zero so I can participate in the Tournament of Kings. Seems like fun. Shielder class for certain, but not sure what my Nobel Phantasm will be. Learning towards something like Hassan-i-Sabbah's from Fate/Zero, because it seems to suit the Jumper nature.

Fate/Stay Night I'll probably summon Fenrir as Brawler, if I can manage it. If not my back-up plan is Scathach as an extra Lancer. That's still pretty up in the air though. Haven't given it a ton of thought. If there was even a remote chance, I'd summon both. Just commit all my points to Companions and buy nothing for myself. Though, it's hard not to pick Canon Rider. Call me a sucker for long hair and blindfolds.

>>52727162
But she looks so happy!
>>
>>52727338
>Fenrir

Won't manage it anywhere except Fate/Extra, I think.
>>
>>52726994
Wicked Thing. Or just taking the free evil Cryst-fairy.
>>
>>52727169
>you're probably not going to get it made.
You're mistaking having it made with having it accepted.
>>
>>52727331
Her half-brother is a hero from the perspective of Scandinavian mythology, so while it was his own decadence and incompetence from laziness that saw him lose, Skuld is still an evil figure for fomenting rebellion on the part of her husband, who may have been tricked but had sworn to be his vassal under legal terms. The vikings can kinda be lawfags at times, surprisingly. She's also said to have a bad personality, which is why she got killed when she ruled independently as a bad leader.

Though it's not hard to rewrite it for your Fate run without changing any major details. Just focus on her brother's trickery as a negative action, and with Skuld as Queen, either say that her being portrayed as bad was butthurt propaganda and/or they killed her for being a woman, making her a tragic figure.
>>
File: 1492052658737.jpg (67KB, 533x452px) Image search: [Google]
1492052658737.jpg
67KB, 533x452px
>>52727323

Anons keep saying you'll sperg out over her name being mentioned but I have never seen you done so even though she is mentioned in the thread time to time?
>>
>>52727356
I thought Fenrir would qualify since Medusa did.
>>
>>52727232
I doubt you starting would mean any of the existing jumpmakers working on it would stop. PC-98 doesn't give a shit since he's working on his own continuity, and Dirge gives even less shits since he doesn't have to deal with shitstorms over speculative jumps.
>>
>>52727356
Yoro probably means the Fenrir from the Ragnarok Online jump.
>>
>>52727398
hence the 'I think.'

Fucked if I actually know, Fate/'s rules get broken every other Tuesday.
>>
>>52727393
>Anons keep saying you'll sperg out over her name being mentioned but I have never seen you done so even though she is mentioned in the thread time to time?
Anons say a lot of things.
>>
>>52727399
Thankfully we don't have to deal with Dirge either. I find it's a nice compromise on both sides.
>>
>>52727393
They just remember the initial rants I had made about the character or my habit of saying she's a shitty waifu when people recommend her as a good one. They in turn forget the multiple times I've posted in the vein of the one you're replying to or the explanations I've made for why/when I'm not bothered by the character. They just have some weird grudge I guess.
>>
>>52727405
No I'm pretty sure Yoro means Fenrir from mythology.
>>
>>52727393

Posted to early "to ask why do they say that?" at the end

>>52727408

I know that but they make it seem like he goes on an autism rampage every time she is called.

>>52727419

Thanks for answering
>>
>>52727399
I still don't want to work on something that will no doubt be mediocre in the end.
>>
>>52727398
>>52727407
Fenrir's a lot more intense compared to Medusa, though. Medusa was a simple monster, and not even the main monster of that story. Fenrir, on the other hand, is the son of Loki who will eventually Odin during Ragnarok.
>>
>>52727410
Exactly why there's no harm trying. No matter what quality of a jump you put out, you can still feel good that you'll have made a better jump than a SB-er like Dirge.
>>
>>52727398
>>52727407
>>52727439
eat Odin* Fuck.
>>
>>52727001
No, I was already married by the time I got any real time travel.
>>
>>52727450
Can you stop or do you get paid to do this?
>>
>>52727209
I asked, like, a year ago if there'd be any interest in a Diamond in the Rough jump, and got received mostly apathy. That's one reason I didn't do it, and the other is that I couldn't figure out a way to reconcile the "ten years in a story that doesn't last that long" thing that I agreed with. I can't recall off the top of my head, but DitR takes place over, what, one to three months? How long does it take a cat to starve to death?
>>
While ya'll're bickering over this and that and being a buncha bitches, I need to know something.

Besides Power from Pain in Commorragh, a Noble Phantasm, and War Trophies from God of High School, where else can I find perks or powers that boost me in response to taking damage or feeling pain?

I've got a masochistic streak and I may as well put it to a constructive use.

Have a really bad song that's partially related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE
>>
>>52727439
Fenrir gets stronger with age, if Yorokonde got a loli Fenrir then she wouldn't be all that tough.
>>
>>52727472
I don't see anything wrong with what either of them said.
>>
>>52726994
I like the enemies from previous jumps showing up Drawbacks. I like corssovers and it's kind of nice to see someone turn the table on the jumpers a bit by knowing them and knowing how the operate.
It also can be a nice way to settle scores for those times you lost.
>>
File: 48697860.png (669KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
48697860.png
669KB, 873x700px
>>52727405
I didn't, mostly because I have no idea what /that/ Fenrir's temperament would even be like. I meant actual Fenrir in a form similar to my original picture. Besides, Ragnarok Online Fenrir doesn't even have fun cat ears to rub.

>>52727407
Well, yeah, there is that problem too.

>>52727439
True, but he's still only a half-god. His mother was a Giant. Besides, I'm not expecting to get some sort of divine beatdown machine out of it. I just want a Brawler with fluffy ears and a fiery temperament who refuses to put on more clothes than is strictly necessary.
>>
>>52727472
The only reason them bitches keep at it is because ya'll keep giving them fuel and attention.

Learn to kick the yippy chihuahua once and then ignore them.
>>
>>52727450
>No matter what quality of a jump you put out, you can still feel good that you'll have made a better jump than a SB-er like Dirge.
I still regret that I didn't put together an Eiken joke jump for April Fools day. Jumpchan gets increasingly annoyed at you over the course of the document, and flat-out threatens to kill you when you reach the "make Jumpchan Eiken-sized" option.
>>
>>52727472
It's kind of funny that they intentionally waited until he left before getting angry at him again.
>>
>>52727473
You could just have the jumper inserted somewhat earlier in the timeframe. There have been lots of gappies and who knows how long it's been going on. Personally I would be interested if you tried. Can't speak for anyone else thoughspoiler]
>>
>>52727488
Eeal life
>>
>>52727501
>True, but he's still only a half-god
Quarter, technically. One of Loki's most common stated characteristics is that he's half-giant.
>>
>>52727519
... You know I can't even disagree with that.
>>
File: glowing eyes.jpg (40KB, 950x640px) Image search: [Google]
glowing eyes.jpg
40KB, 950x640px
anyone know a good way to get superpower negation abilities? i know being a blank in WH40 will do in but it's early in my chain and that would kill me pretty fast. thought the mystic eyes in basilisk might work but after rereading it only works on magic.
>>
>>52727488
There's a perk in endless legend that is all about getting hurt for power.
Just be careful not to die after taking it. The explosion isn't pretty
>>
>>52727508
Do it next April Fools. Or hell, just make it sometime this year, with the 'Stay Here' choice being crossed out with a very firm "NO."
>>
>>52727545
>Endless Legend

Thank ya much.
>>
>>52727508
...That would've been hilarious.
>>
>>52727508
Just make it, what do you have to lose?
>>
>>52727508
... As much as I woulda loved it, unfortunately I think /jc/ doesn't have much of a sense of humor.

Damn shame, would love to see it anon.
>>
>>52727531
... Right. I keep forgetting that wasn't just an invention of Marvel and is part of the actual myth. Still, point stands, Fenrir isn't a God so I don't think he'd be excluded. At least not by any of the rules I know for Fate/ Heroic Spirit Summoning.

>>52727489
Shota, mostly likely. I wasn't planning to gender bending him.
>>
>>52727508
My idea for an April Fools jump was a "you have to burn the rope" gauntlet. The joke is that the rope ends up getting burned during the introduction, and you're told to listen to the song while the next jump is being prepared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-9tAVmo4Y
>>
>>52727473
I would be interested in seeing this, as well. The fic's premise and Jumpers would be like two speeding trains on a collision course.
>>
File: 1411707988736.png (78KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411707988736.png
78KB, 640x400px
>>52727472
It's obvious that they do it for no monetary compensation.
Why even ask?
>>
>reading Legends of Chima
>the Ravens literally scam you in the document

I finally get it.

When's the last time you got ripped off in-character, /jc/?
>>
>>52727627
They're paid by the thought that they're making /jc/ a better place.
>>
>>52727613
That's part of the reason it would be a fun jump, yes. Brolli would probably make most jumpers either uncomfortable, or outright angry.
>>
>>52727137

Main Chain:
Diarmuid! Nice dude. I actually had a brief relationship with Diarmuid during King Arthur until I left Ireland, so we started out well. I was a trashed Einzbern experiment, and wanted someone who I could wholly trust without someone trashing me to the side or betraying me like the Einzberns did to me. Diarmuid wanted a lord who he could be wholly loyal too. That's why I summoned him without a catalyst--the Grail deemed us compatible for that reason. It's also why I won't get another servant.

Writer Chain:
Cu Chulainn during Fate/Zero, Hans Christian Anderson during Fate/Stay Night. Cu didn't really see me in a romantic light until my usually very lazy jumper got super serious about preventing the loss of innocents in the war and was 1000% willing to fight the Saber servant of the First War to protect him. Cu was very impressed at the willpower and bravery my jumper showed, during King Arthur and during the Grail Wars and said he wouldn't mind if we dated.

Hans kept yelling at my jumper all the time during Fate/Stay Night about how much their writing sucked and how boring happy endings were and how much of a lazy piece of shit they were. Cu got pissed at him and yelled at him back to stop sharing his opinions. The two argued frequently. It was a nightmare. I managed to get both of them to calm down.

Companion Chain:
Archer. Man. He sure was awkward to deal with, considering I somehow summoned him in Shirou's House. I had to use a Command Seal on him not to kill Shirou, which was. Not something I wanted to do. Me and The Doctor talked him down from killing Shirou (Me offering to take him away from Alaya for good also helped). Archer was actually super cool, although he tends to butt heads with Ten a lot over how to handle situations. Archer pragmatically advising The Doctor to keep his head down and not to do risky stuff, The Doctor opting for heroism, and me being caught in the middle of it.

It's fun. Also Archer's very warm...
>>
>>52727473
>DitR
>tfw I actually know those guys

Small world.
>>
>>52727488
Generic Virtual World has one and The gamer abilities.
>>
>>52727683
Apparently the guy who made it is having trouble with the various communities he's a part of. I feel bad for him.
>>
>>52727656
>being rampant assholes and in general making people miserable
>making /jc/ a better place

Where can I get drugs that strong.
>>
>>52727488
i'm pretty sure World of cultivation has one
>>
>>52727711
Gonzo Journalism
>>
>>52727711
Just crystalize the concept of joy and happiness. bam.
>>
>>52727683
Oh god, you too? I thought it was just me and the other anon.
>>
>>52727711
eclipse Phase,exalted And transmetropolitan have the best drugs
>>
>>52727137
>Sterling Archer isn't eligible for the Archer class
FUCK
>>
>>52727734
>>52727751
>>52727757
Was not expecting legit answers.

Very well. Time to go get blitzed off my noggin while being an empowered masochist.
>>
>>52727711
I don't think anon >>52727410 needs drugs, just ask him to explain to you why it was necessary to drive away jumpmakers. He'll probably give you a perfectly reasonable explanation about how the jumpmakers that have been removed made no positive contribution and we're better now for being without them. :^) They really need more arguments to their /jc/ campaign
>>
>>52727751
>>52727773
if you actually want to do this kingdom hearts and/or Dungeons & Dragons has what you need.
>>
>>52727773
Remember to get that one perk from Auralnaut Starwars that makes it possible for you to get so high that you develop psychic powers.
>>
>>52727711
>>52727773
Seriously? No one mentioned Commoragh, or the Melange from Dune?
>>
>>52727761
he uses a gun, I'd say he would be.
>>
>>52727815
I already got Power from Pain from Commorragh. So I may as well grab drugs too.

Also, Melange is a coffee flavoring.
>>
>>52727393
Watermelonpugged sonichatted your sister?
>>
File: 11851309._SY540_.jpg (37KB, 437x540px) Image search: [Google]
11851309._SY540_.jpg
37KB, 437x540px
>>52727815
Too much spice will mess you up,you don't want to wind up as a worm dude do you? even my Jumper uses it in moderation and cut with Col. Sanders secret 11 herbs and spices.

and Commoragh is edginess over quality.

>>52727843
that doesn't make sense, it tastes different every time you take it.
>>
>>52727761
Why wouldn't he be?
>>
If you buy the Perks that give you the ability to assume some but not all of Kamen Rider Kuuga's forms, can you develop the rest of them naturally? I remember someone asking this before, but I didn't see the answer.
>>
>>52727711
>>52727773
Robocop has the drug Nuke. Comes with a year supply and the recipe.
>>
>>52727866
EXACTLY.

IT'S PERFECT.
>>
Double King jump when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4
>>
>>52727881
He's too modern to be a heroic spirit.
>>
File: FGO_Jaguarman_st4.jpg (73KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
FGO_Jaguarman_st4.jpg
73KB, 385x545px
>>52727001
It... was actually by accident, instead of something intentional, and there was no hate involved. But I kinda did that to Eva, from Negima.

>>52727137
Jaguarman.
It's Taiga trying to pretend to be an aztec god trying to pretend to not be Taiga. Or something.

She awesome.
>>
>>52727885
Have you seen what Nuke does to someone? It's worse than Krokodil man.
>>
>>52727902
No I havent. Now please go try some delicious krokodil.
>>
>>52727914
even I banchô-Anon ,am not that much of an idiot
>>
>>52727902
I don't think they've ever shown what it does to a person beyond it being a highly addictive substance.
>>
>>52727896
>Implying any jumper is willing to put their crowns at risk
>>
Jumpers, how do you keep yourselves entertained in a setting without modern luxuries/entertainment?
>>
>>52727901
>Jaguarman
>Still no Pumaman jump
How am I supposed to fly like a moron?
>>
>>52727945
I remember it literally melting people into green goop dripping from a skeleton though,Or am I missremembering?
>>
>>52727473
You could probably just have it take place over the timeframe of the story (and then maybe have a +0 drawback to make it 10 years if you want). There's enough jumps that take place over less than 10 years that there's precedent for it.
>>
>>52727957
Screw everything with a vaguely fitting hole.
>>
>>52727965
That was in Robocop 1.
Nuke showed up in Robocop 2.
>>
>>52727957
Swordplay,blacksmithing, painting, the wife.
>>
>>52727971
What is the shortest acceptable time frame for a jump?
>>
>>52727538
RWBY has the Jam semblance, though as the series is still going you may have to worry about escalating power levels.
>>
>>52727896
>8:50

Someone gif that. It's the best representative of thread assholes.
>>
>>52727978
okay then I will Retract my comment here >>52727902

>>52727993
are you talking a proper jump or a gauntlet? Because gauntlets can be pretty short,the dead rising gauntlet. For instance, is only a week.
>>
>>52727993
There are jumps that can end within less than an hour of starting them if you speedrun.
If we only count jumps where the timer isn't tied to a jumpers actions I think the smallest timeframe we have is a few days?
The Devil Survivor jumps aren't very long.
>>
>>52727538
Piggybacking off of this.

What happens if someone tries to negate your power negation?
>>
>>52727896
That's... that's a LOT of drugs in video form.
>>
>>52727896
this honestly seams like something a jumper would do. just choose to steal any of one item for an entire jump just because the can.
>>
Are there any perks that would let me mass produce/breed life fibers?

Normally I would just fan-wank that I can science up a new, better breed of life fibers using my usual methods Mainly EE from the Minecraft jump , but considering that life fibers skim the line between being alive and inanimate, I had a sneaking suspicion that I couldn't treat them like I would any other material. I figured that there must be some perk or method out there that would help with this specific kind of grey area.
>>
File: anon_wants_their_yours.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anon_wants_their_yours.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>52728004
From /co/.
>>
>>52727993
Generally speaking you probably could get away with any time frame as long as it fully encompasses the time of the plot.

In Bloodborne for instance there's that drawback where you have to complete the events of the main game in 48 hours or less.
>>
>>52728068
Take the original life fiber, get mosiac organ from Terra Foarmers, and put the life fiber in your body. Your body is now a Life Fiber factory.
>>
>>52728068
Shaping magic from Genforge?
>>
>>52728068
Get a sample of the Life Fiber Hive that's in the Kiryuin's mansion.

Or just grab a chunk of it during the climax.

After that, Geneforge and EVO should you get that hive propagating and help you throttle / control it's growth rate.
>>
File: ce8c0cd51ed240fd1681aaab685210bb.jpg (685KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ce8c0cd51ed240fd1681aaab685210bb.jpg
685KB, 1920x1200px
>>52725013
Jump # 49 R-Type
Background: Ace Pilot
Perks:
*In the Hunt (0)
*Raw Danger (100, Discount)
*Image Fight (200, Discount)
*Holy Diver (300, Discount)
*Renaissance Man (600)

Spacecraft
R9-A Arrowhead (0)
Launch Bay (0)
R9 Leo Leo (0)
R90 Ragnarock (300, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Legendary Hero (+100)
*Byrdo Bait (+200)
*Power Up ! (+200)

Journal Entry # 49 - 1

Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of the starship… wait no that’s an entirely different universe. No in this world I am just getting shot at from all angles by weird aliens while I practically take on their entire force alone. So yeah not a fan of Shmups especially when I am living it.

I have forbidden any of my wives from getting involved in this which has left them in the unenviable position of waiting each time I go out and hoping I return. I am just worried about them but feel like an ass for doing it.

Sadly I am kind of disappointed CATS never showed up. I wanted to hear about all our bases are belonging to him. Wrong world I guess.

Journal entry # 49 - 30

So I defeated the Byrdo empire…. Well ok a lot of other people helped though it didn’t seem like it at the time. I flew around and shot all the things. Everything there was to shoot that I could I did. So I have a few metals for it and I am actually relieved from the couch of shame. Honestly the latter is the bigger reward.
>>
>>52728076
You are fucking amazing.
>>
>>52728023
that's why you have at least three power negation perks. to negate their negating your negation. and then to negate their negating you negating their negation.
>>
>>52728068
I use spiral power and genetic engineering experience.
>>
>>52728068
Use that one Gardening Perk from King Arthur along side threads from the Spool of Life Fibers. The Threads would basically grow and multiply into socks, shirts, etc, and I would then use the Tailor Perk from KlK to carefully disassemble the newly grown clothing into Life Fibers.
>>
>>52728104
>Sadly I am kind of disappointed CATS never showed up.
That's because Cats already became a Jumper by then. You wouldn't be able to fight him with only 49 jumps on your belt.
>>
>>52728085
> Take the original life fiber

Like... the whole thing? I mean, I can, I have the room for it in my warehouse, but that does seem a bit irresponsible in some way.

That does also raise the question of whether the original life fiber is "alive" enough to trigger the warehouses " no living beings inside" rule, but I guess if that were the case than my entire goal or reproducing them kind of a mute point, so I should probably just ignore that possibility.
>>
>>52728019
>If we only count jumps where the timer isn't tied to a jumpers actions I think the smallest timeframe we have is a few days?
A few hours - Cabin In The Woods.
>>
I seem to remember a perk that not only made you good at cooking, but helped you teach others how to cook, to the point where you could even make a terrible cook decent? Does anyone know where that's from?
>>
>Reading Hp Fanfics
>Urge to violently murder umbridge rising

Give me ideas.
>>
>>52728250
Just go to Toriko. It's the best cooking jump hands down.
>>
>>52728260
Turn her into a servitor.
>>
>>52727137
I was the Servant. A demon queen.
>>
>>52728260
Partially Kissed Hero.
>>
>>52728023
>>52728117
makes sense. can you name some please?

>>52728003
thanks
>>
>>52728268
Doesn't that also have absolutely insane escalation, though?
>>
>>52728293
Yes, but only if you follow the main character around. Just don't go to the Gourmet World and you'll be fine.
>>
>>52728250
Most probably Food Wars.
>>
>>52728268
That's completely missing the question buddyboy.

>>52728250
I would check Shokugeki no Soma. I THINK that has what you're looking for.
>>
>>52728293
The jump ends before any of the escalation happens.

>>52728316
Just by being in Toriko he would pick up the skills that he needs as far as cooking goes.
>>
>>52728338
>but helped you teach others how to cook, to the point where you could even make a terrible cook decent
>>
Any must have skills in the Servant Supplement?
>>
Do eldrazi have dna? Can we clone them or alter/splice it into creatures if so? I was thinking of making like an eldrazi hybrid critter zoo. Then add in warframe virus to spice it up.
>>
>>52728356
What are you looking to do or make or do any sorta shit
>>
>>52728361
I thought Eldrazi made people go mad just from their presence?
>>
>>52728303
>>52728338
Oh, well then thanks, I'll check that out.

>>52728315
>>52728316
I'll take a look, thanks.
>>
>>52728260
Subtly dose her with Veritaserum constantly.
>>
Cosmonauts and shit, I need you to tell me something for my writing.

Suppose I and Superman (in Injustice: Gods Among Us) took our fight to Jupiter and the fight got bad enough to upset the planet's entire weather system and disperse the Red Spot.

Approximately how much shit goes wrong?
>>
>>52728361
Not sure eldrazi even have biology that RL would recognise, nevermind dna.
>>
>>52728283
>can you name some please?

Sure!

>Imagine Breaker - a Certain Scientific Railgun

Lets you negate various powers that target you. Not limited to magic.

>Anti-Magic - Generic Magical Girl

if we take the fluff image into account, it's based on Imagine Breaker, and should function similarly.

>Stars and Stones - Dresden Files

Magic that targets you simply goes to /dev/null

Also relevant:
>Anti-AMF - Nanoha

Specificially built for negating Anti-Magilink Fields, this is a negation-negation perk
>>
>>52728384
Is there something special about the Red Spot in DC?
>>
>>52728356
There's no such thing as a true must have.
What you want from the Servant Supplement depends entirely on your build and what kind of things you want to be able to do.

I find High Speed Divine Words to be an excellent choice all around for the magic focused jumper.
Enlightenment of the Sacred Divine Fig is also a very good choice for survivability at high rank. It even comes with enlightenment.
>>
Does the God stuff in Lord of Light count as psychic or what?
>>
>>52728398
>Fluff image
>Not using the actual fucking text that tells you what it does
Seriously?
>>
>>52728402
... I mean maybe?

I'm more focused on how the planet's getting fucked up in this instance.
>>
>>52728181
Just store a scrap of the stuff in it. Not the whole thing. Or get mosiac organ first.
>>
>>52728281
>>52724819
Red Just want to say this looks awesome and thank you.
>>
>>52728384
Nothing in particular. It's just a persistent pressure zone. A really big one, admittedly, but it's nothing that's important for the functioning of Jupiter's atmosphere.

>>52728402
Not in Injustice's universe. On Earth-2 there were aliens living there, but Injustice takes place in some vaguely-defined post-Crisis timeline.
>>
>>52728352
Yes, which is literally what everyone does in the manga because the world's culture and society revolves around cooking and eating.
>>
>>52728384
Who gives a shit? Not like there's anything important on Jupiter, right?
>>
>>52728411
Probably. In the book itself the gods like to claim that they've tapped into some higher transcendent power, but there's not much real evidence that's true and not just their propaganda. Even if it is true, they'd be accessing it with the psychic powers they already had, so ultimately it's psychic in nature.
>>
>>52728413
If all you're mucking up is the weather, and nothing else lives there, the only people you'll upset is probably astronomers. On the other hand they're likely to be much happier that it's Jupiter not Earth, so...
>>
>>52728429
Aight.

Honestly the only reason I'm asking is because it's being written from the perspective of people on Earth who're watching the fight, so having a spectacle like Jupiter's entire outer surface being remapped is something I just thought'd be awesome.
>>
>>52728445
Okay, neat.

Also, they're massive dicks, right? Should I try to overthrow them or something? How hard would that be?

>>52728460
I'd think Astronomers would actually be more interested than anything, right?
>>
>>52728398
thanks. that helps
>>
>>52728395
I mean as long as it has some form of biology I can start work on a plan, may not get anywhere but its a start.

>>52728372
Oh there are perks for that.
>>
>>52728412
the text, if anything, makes it more powerful than IB.
>>
>>52728489
>Also, they're massive dicks, right? Should I try to overthrow them or something? How hard would that be?
Many of them are. Not all, but a lot. As for overthrowing them, help out Sam. He's already working on that. It will be difficult, though. The gods are pretty powerful, while a lot of that comes from their equipment rather than their own abilities, they're still no slouch. Their main weakness is that they're not good at delegating, they want to maintain a monopoly on power and as such don't make their human servants all that strong. If you can assault them on multiple fronts they'll have to divide their attention and that will give them trouble. Doesn't matter if you can burn an army to ash if you can only direct your power at one target at a time.
>>
>>52727866
You don't turn into a worm unless you literally cover yourself in worm fetuses.
>>
File: Ruler Reimu.jpg (97KB, 840x595px) Image search: [Google]
Ruler Reimu.jpg
97KB, 840x595px
>>52725154
Why not both?
>>
How dangerous is Dune?
>>
>>52727866
>Too much spice will mess you up,you don't want to wind up as a worm dude do you?
Given that it was a net positive for Leto II? Yes, yes I do. What, don't you want to be a poorly-bastardized Hebrew phrase, too?
>>
>>52728547
>Reimu
How'd that work out anon?
>>
>>52728569
If you're a robot, run. If you're human, a little less so depending on what you do.
>>
>>52728525
>As for overthrowing them, help out Sam.
Well, I've heard people say before that he'll just straight up try to murder any gods and won't even listen to anything they say. And I was planning to go god, so...

>Their main weakness is that they're not good at delegating, they want to maintain a monopoly on power and as such don't make their human servants all that strong. If you can assault them on multiple fronts they'll have to divide their attention and that will give them trouble.
Ah, okay.

Outside of that, what about the people there? The jump kind of makes it sound like the world's pretty dangerous. If I start a war with the gods, am I going to put everyone at risk to the native stuff running around on the planet or something?
>>
>>52728569
In ship to ship combat? Extremely. Everywhere else, not much. Holtzmann-effect shields mean that only melee weapons work. Well, melee and lasers, but lasers cause random nuclear explosions somewhere in the space between the laser emitter and the shield. Maybe it will kill the target. Maybe it will kill you. Maybe it will kill both of you, or no one if there's enough distance. Point is, no one wants to use them. So as long as you don't make enemies with extreme fanatics willing to use nuclear weapons at point-blank range...oh, wait, it's Dune. Shit, yeah, that's everywhere.
>>
>>52728539
Seeing who you are talking too, he probably is jacking off to that idea.
>>
>>52728617
>Well, I've heard people say before that he'll just straight up try to murder any gods and won't even listen to anything they say. And I was planning to go god, so...
No, that's not true at all. Many of Sam's allies are other rebel gods. And so long as you're not a huge dick about it, he's willing to spare you if you're a god. He's had his moments when he wanted to burn it all down, but he's moved past that.

>Outside of that, what about the people there? The jump kind of makes it sound like the world's pretty dangerous. If I start a war with the gods, am I going to put everyone at risk to the native stuff running around on the planet or something?
Not anymore. The gods succeeded at killing or imprisoning all that stuff for the sake of terraforming. The whole planet is basically just India at this point. And besides, even if there were a problem along those lines (like, say, if you release the rakshasha by accident), you can still use the technology of the gods to empower humans to be able to save themselves.
>>
>>52728681
Thanks, anon!

One more question if you don't mind, since I'm now doubting what I read before. Does it actually take someone millions of years to master their Aspect/Attribute?
>>
>>52727896
Fly King is cute.
>>
>>52728729
I'm not sure where you're getting that idea. Maybe from someone talking about taking the Aspect and Attribute to higher levels than were seen in canon, probably? No, the gods have only been around for a few thousand years, getting to their level shouldn't take millions.
>>
Is there any limit to Aion Armsfusion Crafting? Like, could I just combine an arbitrary amount of weapons of the same type to get something ridiculous?
>>
>>52728762
The item says it takes the highest attribute of an item. So if you had a +5 weapon and a +3 weapon with lightning, it becomes a +5 weapon with lightning, and not a +8 weapon.

So you need to get perks from Dark Cloud and Recettear, or Legacy of Use from Smite to make it snowball and grow in power. Plus you need to fuse like with like, so swords only go with swords.
>>
>>52728788
No, but can I just add as many different effects as I want? It'll still be ridiculous, even if it's not absolute in some of its aspects.
>>
>>52728806
Yeah, you can just keep adding different effects. It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>52728806
There's no limit to stacking, so technically you can bypass limitations by exploiting the mechanics a bit.
>>
>>52728748
Oh, well okay then. I was going off of where I remembered someone asking about the setting before. That's why I thought the guy would want to kill me on sight, too. Let me see if I can find it in the archive...

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52332322/#q52335834
>>
>>52727965
That was literally a giant vat of toxic waste.

Why can't we buy a giant vat of toxic waste in Robocop? That makes me sad.
>>
>>52728788
Just need Legacy of Use. Neither Dark Cloud nor Recettear are better than Armsfusion. Worse actually.
>>
>>52728852
I was fucking with you since nobody else who knew about the setting was answering your questions.
>>
>>52728814
>>52728817
Wow, that's quite good. After a few jumps, you'd have some insane items.
>>
>>52728863
He's not saying they're better, he's saying use them in tandem.
>>
File: tumblr_ofedni0ELT1vztiw8o1_500.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofedni0ELT1vztiw8o1_500.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>52728867
THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES

Guess I'll have to do actual research on the setting then.
>>
>>52728891
And I'm saying there's no reason to, because Armsfusion already overlaps them.
>>
>>52728863
See >>52728891

>>52728877
Yeah, it gets more crazy once you start doing things like RWBY or God of War/Nanoha or other settings that let you combine different items together.
>>
>>52728788
I'm curious how that would work with something like an Attunement Cost from Exalted. Like, if you had one item with a cost of 4 motes and another with a cost of 12, would it take the higher, lower, or add them? I'm not sure if such a thing would count as a "property".
>>
>>52728911
Why? >>52728748 has been giving you the real answers.
>>
>>52728922
Except Armsfusion has the restriction of "can only merge like with like."

Whereas the others don't have that.
>>
>>52728877
You don't actually need a few jumps at all. If you go to a place like WoW after Aion, you can basically merge every artifact together, and then use Legacy of Use to combine them. The process is instant so time really isn't the issue except for gathering the items.
>>
>>52728941
Eh, Recettear does.
>>
>>52725154
I want to test my ultra powerful hamsters against the whole of Gensokyo. When I go there, I will cause an incident where my magical blood warrior hamsters will cause havoc, probably leading Reimu to go on a magical journey where she fights all of my companions and then thoroughly trounces me so I can call off the hamsters from infesting Gensokyo.
>>
>>52728956
Legacy of Use doesn't combine them. You're thinking of something like Nanomaster from Iji.

Legacy of Use just makes them grow stronger the more you use them, it snowballs.
>>
>>52728956
>Legacy of Use

That doesn't combine, it's basically a "USE THIS OFTEN, IT BECOMES BALLER."

Or in layman's terms, gives the item an EXP bar.
>>
>>52728940
What? Now I'm lost. He said he was fucking with me. The archive I linked to wasn't me.
>>
>>52728972
>>52728974
My bad, I was thinking of a different perk.
>>
>>52728962
>>52728941
They both do. Recettear and Dark Cloud have a lot more limitations than Aion does.
>>
File: Blanc Reading.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blanc Reading.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>52728991
I believe he was saying that he was fucking with you back in the archive- that's why you thought Sam killed all the gods and that it took millions of years to train your aspects from scratch. The anon who's been answering questions in this thread has been giving actual answers, and hasn't been fucking with you.
>>
>>52729009
All good bro.

Along the lines of what you were saying though, don't even need to be just artifacts. A lot of the epic and legendary weapons are baller.

Like the staff in Icecrown Citadel that can proc-summon a val'kyr on a spellcast.
>>
>>52728991
Two separate people, anon. I'm the one who was telling you actual details about the setting. Then some other guy came on and said he was the one lying in the archive.
>>
>>52729028
The what?
>>
>>52729028
It's just a matter of the artifacts generally coming with more in game effects which you can abuse with Armsfusion since Armsfusion treats each individual line separately.
>>
>>52729024
>>52729032
Okay, well. Uh. Thanks?

I'm not a smart person.
>>
150. Long Live The Queen
Default Mood: Cheerful
Skills: Royal Demeanour, Conversation, Intrigue
Perks: Lumen+Jump Lumen(False Life)+Advanced Jump Lumen(Perfect Situational Awareness, Light of Eden, Hyperkinesis, Regen, Loyalty), Savvy Princess
Drawbacks: Servants In The Works, Share The Pain+Double Or Nothing, The Power Of The Good Lady Compels You

Okay, so maybe pushing her to get her Lumen so damn much was a bad idea, considering that public opinion on it is fairly split. Half the staff thinks a demon is puppeting her to jumpstart a war with neighboring kingdoms. Elodie is pretty good at reading the room, and she does trust me, so when it's time to go we go. That's not to say she starts off expecting trouble, just that I do until she starts to. I was able to get her to enjoy the codebreaking by making it a series of fun puzzles, though. I had to find a way to make most everything fun to get her to do it.

Our path throughout this jump is one of the Princess relying on those around her and learning who to trust. She's not running the kingdom alone, though it's important that everyone know that decisions have to go through her and that she has a good head on her shoulders. That's where I come in. I wrote books on economics, politics, medicine, and military tactics for people around her age. (Toriel needed better schoolbooks that weren't so heavily grounded in any single worlds policies) So, her education is better rounded than what she has actual classes in, at least from an outside view.

Once we get the Lumen, though, we have an immortal regenerator that inspires loyalty and eases the pain of those around her. Hyperkinesis and Perfect Situational Awareness make her a beast at combat, even without my guidance. I can't help much with magic, so that's where her classes take the most focus.

I have to be paranoid for both of us, but it's not like I don't have the time. She has a decent handle on anything else.
>>
>>52729042
http://www.wowhead.com/item=49992/nibelung
>>
>>52729059
No worries, anon, it was an understandable mistake.
>>
>>52729060
>the Lumen stuff

What did you give your Elodie, /jc/?
>>
>>52728420
Ok... I'm confused now. Maybe it's just because I now next to nothing about Terraformars I assume that's what you're referring to with this "mosaic organ" thing but I always assumed that you had to bring the sample with you to get it integrated into your mosaic. Is that not the case? Can you just "mosaic" anything on the fly?
>>
>>52729189
You need to have a surgical operation to put the life fiber inside you, which is why you need to go to terra foarmers first

alternatively, you could look at the perk/item itself
>>
Oher than the Third Magic, is there any way to get an "infinite" mana pool? As in one that immediately regens any spent energy, not one that has infinite capacity.
>>
File: 1485637488459.png (325KB, 293x547px) Image search: [Google]
1485637488459.png
325KB, 293x547px
>>52729189
I just bought a Goku uniform from KLK and used that to bring my 'sample' since they're made of 30% fibers. Tear it apart, nab a fiber, give it to the poor doctor. From there just shoot yourself up with Red Surgery and Hidden Potential while laughing like a lunatic. Though you'll want to do something like a silkworm or spider as a Hereditary Base Organism to actually spin the life fibers and turn yourself into a factory.

Of course now this makes me wonder. That would mean the Fibers benefit from biological abilities and the like one has. So surely using Old Kingdom for Jumper's Blood to turn certain things into bloodlines could be a boon in some way, yes? With SimAnt's Water perk to further mix things into your biology/blood?
>>
>>52729241
Use Infinity to buff yourself with spells that boost mana regen, then stack them to the point where the regen exceeds your total.
>>
Friendly reminder that Terra Formars needs an update, WoWanon.
>>
>>52729304
Friendly reminder that we will never get it because no one hates themselves enough to put up with rape roaches. And I do not blame the man one bit.
>>
>>52729304
>Terra Formars update
The only good update is to carpet-nuke Mars from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>52729240
ah, ok, I was being dumb. I somehow only just realized that I never bothered to read the items section of that jump, I didn't realize that you could preform the procedure on yourself in other worlds.
>>
>>52729319
Reminder that they have secret rape caves on earth, too.
>>
>>52729304
This is the least friendly reminder I've ever seen and I have a tumblr.
>>
>>52729328
THE IDEAL SOCIETY -Terraformars Author
>>
>>52729328
But that was because the humans let them in. Even the recent chapters are all pointing towards humanity waiting for Johj to make the first move in order to fuck Japan over and help unite humanity as one
>>
>>52729304
I ain't putting up with Tera for another fucking round of TF bullshit, anon.

nor am i going to start re-reading Yu Sasuga's growing fetish of racial-caricaturized-over-muscled roachdicks that have Manyfist panting up a storm.

So fuck you anon.

Fuck you.
>>
>>52729328
>>52729339
The who to the what now?

What the fuck is this series?
>>
>>52729328
Shit like that is why Mars being nuked is only the first step.

Shit like that is why I used Star Trek tech to isolate the johj anywhere they could be found within 3 AU and beam them into deep space for target practice.

Let's see those fucks regenerate from being hit by phasers.
>>
>>52729336
You could remind him friendly that he'll probably have to do the FFXIV update after the WoW update too :^)
>>
>>52729355
Are you okay?
>>
>>52729355
>growing fetish of racial-caricaturized-over-muscled roachdicks
No but really though. What?
>>
>>52729339
Can the Sandals of Hermes you buy com without the silly little wings?
>>
>>52729359
Terra Formars.

Earth is getting crowded, so they start prepping Mars for colonization. Part of their method is seeing it with moss and roaches.

Roaches got humanoid.

Shit goes horribly, horribly wrong.

>>52729372
Just once I want to be able to answer that question with a "yes."

>>52729378

Just google it.
>>
>>52729316
>>52729328
>>52729355
ok, speaking as someone who's only 5 issues into the manga, what does everyone mean by "rape roaches"? Like, I get that they're creepy and a bit racist, but please tell me that nickname isn't literal. I'm already struggling enough to trudge through the edginess without that shit to look forward to.
>>
>>52729368
Stop that. D:
>>
>>52729389
That nickname is very literal.
>>
>>52729389

I'm just gonna avoid saying anything, and tell you this: Abandon ship, anon.

Abandon. Ship.
>>
>>52729274
why not just get the life fiber hybrid perk in jump? the abilities it grants are stated to grow with time anyway.
>>
>>52729389
They're not kidding. Abandon ship. It gets stupider and more rage-inducing and it really is every bit as bad as they say.
>>
>>52729389
It is very literal. As in "they kidnapped human women and hide them in nuclear areas while raping them to make human/roach hybrids while the author paints the roaches as the inevitable victors" literal.
>>
File: emergency hugs.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
emergency hugs.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>52729387
>spoiler

I don't know if it'll help, but here.
>>
>>52729389
>>
>>52729389
Later on in the series they end up raping human women, because reasons.
>>
>>52729400
It's just a joke. Besides who knows how long it'll take for WoWanon to finish WoW
>>
>>52729413
>>52729415
>>52729426
>>52729436
>>52729449
>>52729450
Not that anon, but Japan is kind of a bit behind on social progress shit, huh?
And I thought Australia was full of racists.
>>
File: johj.png (190KB, 390x393px) Image search: [Google]
johj.png
190KB, 390x393px
>>52729378
Supposedly the Johj are meant to look like early hominids, to symbolize how they've evolved to be like humans, but aren't quite there yet. In practice, though, they just look like really bad caricatures of black people. Given how they act like bad caricatures of black people, too (hyper-violent, overly sexual, speaking an incomprehensible tongue, etc.) it's hard not to assume that Yu Sasuga is just a racist.
>>
File: wobble.png (25KB, 378x455px) Image search: [Google]
wobble.png
25KB, 378x455px
>>52729413
>>52729415
>>52729426
God dammit...

And I was actually starting to enjoy this shit too! Why does everything I love need to be ruined by edge. The worst part is... I know that I wont stop reading, I am just gonna keep coming back again and again just to see that cringe with my own eyes.
>>
>>52729466
>Japan is kind of a bit behind on social progress shit
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You have NO fucking idea, anon. They're xenophobes for the most part, in all reality.
>>
>>52729475
RESIST.
>>
>>52729466
Japan makes even the worst parts of Australia (Which isn't even close to as bad as America, much less Japan) look lily white in terms of racism.
>>
>>52729466
Except the author doesn't bother with Japan superior tropes much. Most of the second season is filled with reasons why Japan sucks and why the Japanese culture helps the Roaches with their plans
>>
>>52729467
And now that caricature is going to take over the planet, murder a good portion of humanity and rape the rest because the Johj are what the author believes humanity should be.

>>52729475
Let us feed on your rage when you're done.
>>
>>52729491

What is Sasuga's angle here?
>>
>>52729467
I mean... to be fair, he does kind of paint them as superior to humanity, right?

So...
>>
>>52729475
If you are going to read it anyway why not remake the jump? You could even include things that are specifically designed to screw over the roaches.
>>
>>52729475
eh, to be fair, the series does have a lot of genuinely cool moments too. It's just dragged down by the weight of the stupid shit that gets worse and worse over time.

At the very least, I'd reccomend reading up till they start focusing on Earth. Stuff like the lightning german or the russian crab man make the early series pretty awesome.
>>
>>52729475
It's nowhere near as bad as people blow it up to be, and if you actually follow along linearly instead of getting snippets here and there most of it is fine. Most of the extreme reactions you see here are from people who have maybe read a recent chapter because their friends pointed out roach rape and they went in on morbid curiosity.
>>
>>52729510
Misanthropy.
>>
>>52729517
Are we doing this again?

Remaking jumps without content creator's consent?
>>
>>52729525
Tbh this is also true. The series is filled with HFY moments, bursting at the seams when it focuses on the individuals. It seems more like it thinks a lot of the larger groups in humanity, like government such as Japan or China, are shit, but that individual humans are fuckin badass mofos.

Pretty much anyone in the series who isn't instantly killed gets at least one moment of awesome, if not several.
>>
>>52729466
I wasn't aware Homo Erectus was a species we had to pretend are equal to modern humans.
>>
>>52729510
No angle whatsoever. This isn't Jietai Gate. He's literally just pulling a Magical Realm and throwing in a bit of /pol/ into it, and most of the tropes he does use were used by Muv-Luv Alternative before him, so it's not like it's anything new.

The only difference between MLA and Terraformars is that the Beta are designed to be superior by God whereas the Johj may still just be a human creation gone wrong.
>>
>>52729538
Well it's not as if the wanker who made it's going to touch it again so you need somebody with some balls to work on it :^)
>>
File: 1263755805456.png (383KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1263755805456.png
383KB, 640x480px
>>52729425
Because then a Goku uniform would be rendered ineffective, and I wanted an enhanced 3-star uniform.

There is nothing wrong with being vain.
>>
>>52729466
>Australia is bad because they don't want their country to become an Asian colony.
Moron.
>>
>>52729491
>with Japan superior tropes much
Not compared to things like GATE but it is there, Japan and to a lesser extent its allies (namely the US) look far better than most other countries.

They still look really bad but not as much as the rest of humanity.

>>52729538
Jumpmaker abandoned it and opened it to remakes, mostly because they couldn't put up with the roaches anymore.
>>
>>52729575
Proof.
>>
>>52729575
The US is one of the countries in on the conspiracy to destroy Japan to unite humanity.
>>
>>52729548
I'm not sure what the most recent chapter you read was, but the whole "roach superior" meme has already gone down the drain. Their leader is basically good for dead, their hybrids turned out to be a bust, humanity apparently has a wake up switch that they just pulled, and the roaches are SOL for now. Hell the humans have been eating the roaches for a while now to grow stronger. If it wasn't for an incompetent government that wanted the roaches to be the wake up call none of it would have happened.
>>
>>52729583
Really? I must have quit reading before then.
>>
>>52729381
You can if you must.
>>
>>52729516
It's still racism, even if you're say those traits are giving them an advantage. If you were to phrase it as "black people are violent monsters, and because of their innate brutality are going to overrun the world and replace us all", that's something a white supremacist would say. Now, maybe the racial connotations are genuinely unintentional, and this is all one big mistake. I'd be willing to accept that. But it still looks really fucking bad, doesn't it?
>>
>>52729575
I'm guessing you have no clue about the political prods at the Japanese government that the author put in to the manga?
>>
>>52729606
It's only racist in a technical sense, and more against white people, if you think those traits of blacks are positives.
>>
>>52729606
Except the stereotypical image of a terraformar is literally just a meme. Most of the terraformars have a massive variation in appearances, not to mention they domesticated the sperm whales in their society now. and the human roach hybrids. roaches don't give a fuck about race.
>>
>>52729606
They're going to overrun the world because white people hate having children, not because of some crime rates.
>>
>>52729594
Is it? Shame. Thought it was pretty hot.
>>
>>52729487
I live in the American South, and it's not as bad as you'd think.
Mostly because in this day and age if you say something that isn't Kosher (heh) it might ruin your life in an instant, but my point still stands.

>>52729551
…I was just talking about the whole 'the Roaches look like extreme caricatures of black people but totally aren't guiz!' thing, dude.
If they're modeled after Homo Erectus, their foreheads are extremely high.

>>52729574
Literally what?
I was referring to the hate between white Australians and the Aborigines. That's still a thing, right?

What's all this about Asians taking over Australia? Why do they want that hellhole? Is there Unobtanium in the Outback or something?
>>
We could always just bully him into updating it.
>>
>>52729660
For most of the second season it was constantly hinted that the real antagonist was human and not a roach. They pushed that very hard by explaining that the roaches adapt more than they innovate, yet somehow having the roaches possess higher tier tech than was possible like quantum teleportation and the MO operations.

Wouldn't surprise me if he just went for an ending where the roaches were only there to stimulate human evolution and the dissolution of borders and nation based policies.
>>
>>52729639
I admit I stopped reading around when they got to Earth, because the translation quality really hit a downturn then. But back then at least they all looked more or less the same, with some slight variation due to the DNA each had assimilated. And what's this about sperm whales? The Johj have domesticated whales? That are still somehow not extinct five hundred years in the future? Wow, I guess conservationists pulled one off. Good for them.
>>
Is there a way of giving companions warehouse keys?
>>
>>52729683
No, bullying kills the makers.
>>
>>52729685
Yep. The whales act as artillery platforms.
>>
>>52729689
Unless they're Worms.

Worms are made for bullying.
>>
>>52729683
Didn't we try that with Heavens and FF14 and failed massively?
>>
>>52729676
> Is there Unobtanium in the Outback or something?
Kind of, yeah. Australia has a huge amount of mineral deposits, many of which are rare in other parts of the world.
>>
>>52729687
There's an option to use an item you possess as a warehouse key in Sly Cooper, an option to split that item in two, and also item multiplication perks in King Arthur and Minecraft.
>>
>>52729700
>Worms are made for waifuing.
fify.
>>
>>52729676
>I live in the American South, and it's not as bad as you'd think.
>Mostly because in this day and age if you say something that isn't Kosher (heh) it might ruin your life in an instant, but my point still stands.
Also live in the deep south. Plenty of people are still racist, just they mostly only show it around family and people they know are also racist.
>>
File: waifuanon.png (2KB, 378x28px) Image search: [Google]
waifuanon.png
2KB, 378x28px
>>52729711
>Implying Worms aren't already waifus
>fuckn casuels
>>
Hey Manyfist, if you take Jumper of Tommorow, will Rip still pick up the original team too?
>>
>>52729676
>I was referring to the hate between white Australians and the Aborigines. That's still a thing, right?
Not particularly. Aborigines are still mostly in a disadvantaged situation, similar to blacks in America, but there is no active hatred or death squads like centuries ago. Definitely still discrimination but not I believe more then can be found in most countries with more then one racial/cultural group.

The Asian thing is just due to a lot of Asian immigrants/China being so close. Makes some people worried. I can see why and I don't think it's entirely unfounded either but it's certainly not a major concern for most people.
>>
>>52729676
>>52729713
Southerner, this is true. You only tell the truth about how shitty mudslimes and other scum are where some yankee liberal won't hear and shitpost about it on twitter.
>>
Question: Seeing as they're in your soul, would someone in your Inner World count as "[being] on the same plane of existence" as you?
>>
>>52729676
>If they're modeled after Homo Erectus, their foreheads are extremely high.
They look exactly like a real Homo Erectus reconstruction. Google homo erectus and it's in the first page.
>>
>>52729770
oh. Yeah, I can see the resemblance there. Particularly the mouth area
>>
File: YES HAPPY YES.gif (467KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
YES HAPPY YES.gif
467KB, 550x400px
Hamsters can eat bugs...I now know what world I must go to, for hamster army testing purposes. The hamsters will eat them all.

I'll shut up about my hamster army now
>>
>>52729742
>similar to blacks in America
Let me be frank here, most of it now is because of their own culture stigmatizing education and 'acting white'. While I do support welfare, our current system is so easily abusable that it basically encourages people to become slaves to it instead of bettering themselves and becoming independent. This isn't even just true of blacks, it's also true for lower class whites and hispanics. It's a really fucky thing. I also opine that the whole "You can't criticize black culture because it's racist." attitude actively prevents people from question it and trying to affect change, which ultimately means there's little outside inertia to try and help them out of the cycle.

Blacks actually own far less land and businesses than they did in the 50's, despite society eliminating almost all (anti-black) racism. There's other forces at work here than just hatred.
>>
>>52729855
Your hamsters will get super buff.
>>
File: Yanmu.jpg (519KB, 1271x714px) Image search: [Google]
Yanmu.jpg
519KB, 1271x714px
>>52728603
The hate sex was unbelievable.
>>
>>52729859
Yes, I know. I never said anything against all that. I even believe a lot of that has similar comparisons with Aborigines in Australia. Not all of them of course, but particularly ones about the inability to criticise without being accused of racism allowing genuine problems to ferment.
>>
>>52729855
Hope you like the sounds of tiny hamster skeletons crunching like soda cans, because that's exactly what is going to happen.
>>
>>52729868
Good. They're an army of blood knights who can transform into magical warriors. I fully intend to collect DNA from some Nasuverse chars(Bazett and Aoi, as their family's magic traits will be very useful as they pertain to genetics), and other good magic stuff, but very little for actually buffing them.
>>
>>52729859
Yeah. Ever been called an "Oreo?" Not a pretty title to pick up.
>>
>>52729927
>A jumper not being able to empower hamhams far beyond the ken of mere roaches.
Seriously anon?
>>
>>52729927
My hamsters have super regenerative abilities. It would be very difficult to kill one, let alone an army.
>>
>>52729950
Just don't make them genetic enhancements.
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>52729927
>Underestimating Jumper shenanigans this much
>>
>>52729911
I feel you there. One of the worst examples? Alcoholism is a big problem in a lot of Indigenous households and communities, both for the alcoholic themselves but especially for their children, who often end up physically abused too. But despite it being a prevalent, known issue, pointing it out gets you called a racist because it is also an old, racist stereotype of Aborigines from earlier days. So it becomes essentially impossible to interact with the problem from an outside view and help because attempts to do so just end in trouble and what little is successful isn't allowed to stick.
>>
File: Don't Waifu Worms.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Waifu Worms.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>52729700
>>52729711
>>52729725
>Mandatory reaction
>>
>>52729988
We'll stop when you finally change your name in the thread to Waifu_Anon.
>>
>>52729988
W A I F U
F O R
L A I F U
>>
In Tsukihime, how much blood do Vampires need?
>>
File: YES.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>52729855
>go to Hamtaro
>take MAXIMUM HAMHAM to bring all the hamhams with
>import the hamhams to Jojo
>take them to pose at the Johj

YES

YES
>>
>>52729999
>>52730002
It'll never happen! No matter how many nines an anon can get in a row in their post!

Seriously nice quads.
>>
File: ULTIMATE LEWDNESS.gif (3MB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE LEWDNESS.gif
3MB, 410x307px
>>52729988
GO AHEAD, CALL THE POLICE, THEY CAN'T UN-HOLD YOUR HAND.
>>
File: 1439839919524.gif (927KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1439839919524.gif
927KB, 500x431px
>>52724819
>Infiinite Baskin Robbins
As someone with a Master's of Engineering who worked at Baskin Robbins, I drew far too much enjoyment out of that scene.

>Import/Merging options for Relics added
The time of my Browncoat of Levitation approaches!
>>
>>52729942
I had a friend get called that. He was also really short and liked to draw sonic fanfiction, so he had other issues, though.

Still an okay guy.
>>
File: awooo.jpg (406KB, 747x800px) Image search: [Google]
awooo.jpg
406KB, 747x800px
>>52729676
>I was referring to the hate between white Australians and the Aborigines. That's still a thing, right?

No one actively discriminates against Aboriginals, but they do chimp out a hell of a lot. It's pretty much the same situation as the blacks in America, only with a more entrenched victim complex but they make up a much smaller percentage of the population so you can pretty much ignore it.

Oh, and there's a bunch of molestation in their communities, children don't go to school, and none of the politicians want to push for punitive action because it would involve tacking away their children and the last time they tried doing that it was terribly miss managed.

>What's all this about Asians taking over Australia? Why do they want that hellhole? Is there Unobtanium in the Outback or something?

The PRC is buying up a hell of a lot of Australian farm land, which is very worrying to a lot of us, and Chinese business men are buying up a hell of a lot of Australian residencies to protect the money they made off what is effectively slave labor on the off chance that the PRC changes it's economic policy and they loose everything because their nation is a commie cess pool. That drives property prices up and completely fucks the housing market.

Maylays are conservative Muslim cancer and Indians smell bad, but we don't have an issue with westernized Asians like the Japanese and South Koreans.

If that's your definition of a racist opinion then yeah, Australia is racist.
>>
>>52729594
Their leader isn't dead, not yet anyways. He's fighting against a martial artist with an Owl transformation. Hybrids are still a thing, they're just expendable foot soldiers alongside the unevolved roaches.

You're right about the humans eating roaches, there's a bunch of "mole people" who live in the paved over "old city" & in the underground train tunnels. The MO organ has somehow reach the black market & a lot of the gangs have them.

Also there's a few technology that allows someone to have an artificial MO. Allowing even those who aren't willing to risk going into surgery a chance at cool bug powers. For instance there's a few US Special Ops that have that technology.

Other than the rape caves, which people get all worked over, its been pretty HFY. Right now US & China is gonna fight on Japan using it as a battlefield against the Roaches. While the underground people have started to help out.

Its been a fun if not weird ass read so far.
>>
File: 1470040604932.jpg (106KB, 663x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470040604932.jpg
106KB, 663x700px
>>52729739
Timey-wimey ball says yes.
>>
>>52730293
The rape caves were literally a talking point in two chapters until they fell off the face of the Earth. Literally most of the reaction towards Terraformars are people taking memes and blowing them completely out of proportion. It's like Griffith and the Boat all over again except arguably worse since the Boat was justified.
>>
>>52730315
Neat-O. Watching the show right now.
>>
File: nanfes.jpg (124KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
nanfes.jpg
124KB, 640x635px
>>52730345
Its a blast of a show. S1 is pretty dull until the last few episodes. Too much Bird Romance. S2 so far has been really great. I stopped watching after awhile, but I intend to catch up after season finale.
>>
>>52730384
I'm watching them drop the kids off at the time orphanage right now. There, uh, there has been a lot of bird romance the last few episodes.

The Jonah Hex episode was fun, though.
>>
File: JackAshiBentoBox.jpg (354KB, 1000x881px) Image search: [Google]
JackAshiBentoBox.jpg
354KB, 1000x881px
>>52730414
Yeah fucking bird romance was stupid. The "I can only be with her/him because destiny says so" was really forced. Hell Hawkwoman doesn't even remember and doesn't really care to remember. Carter comes off as a creepy stalker more than anything.
>>
>>52730332
Rape caves are canon, talked about a lot or not.
>>
Question for SCP, is it possible for an SCP to work with the Foundation, even if it remains imprisoned? Because I really want the SCP perks, but I also want to lend a hand to the Foundation, at least in some matters. Is that possible, or will they just react with "We don't want your help, you're a prisoner"?
>>
>>52730577
There are a few cases of it, as I recall. You just have to show yourself as stable, useful, and obedient.
>>
>>52730577
It's possible unless you take one of the Keter perks, upon which it becomes impossible via drawback fiat.
>>
>>52730590
>>52730596
Okay, cool, good to know. Thanks anons.
>>
Is there anything which would allow you to passively Attune to an Exalted item at no cost?
>>
>>52730616
Don't think so, but it could be a cool perk.
>>
>>52730577
Yeah. It's possible.
Just don't expect to be a field agent.
They got burned bad by that edgelord Able, so they shut down the entire program.

They let 963 keep working as a scientist, though.
>>
>>52730636
When did that happen? Is it possible to arrive before Able fucked everything up, or did it happen too far in the past?
>>
>>52730636
Able went full edgelord, eh? Can't say everyone didn't see that coming from a mile away.
>>
>>52729060
>>52729140
There's a LLTQ jump...

Excuse me, I have to go make a build.
>>
>>52730678
Gauntlet, actually.
>>
>>52730678
It's a gauntlet. It's the best gauntlet, in fact.
>>
>>52730648
It's unknown exactly when Able decided to ruin everything. And it's never stated at what point in time you arrive in the jump, IIRC. So you could houserule or fanwank that you come in before Able goes full retard.
>>
>>52730688
>It's the best gauntlet, in fact.
Clustertruck will run you over.
>>
>>52730725
I'm going to do that. Because fuck that guy, he wants to screw everyone over he can eat a colossal dick.
>>
>>52730636
What did Able do? I though he was stuck in a box other than when he goes berserk. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong SCP.
>>
>>52730652
His team sent urgent messages to their superiors letting them know that Able was getting restless, and they did nothing.
Fuck bureaucracies, man.
>For God's sake, ████, find these guys something to do. Able's getting bored, and he's started putting his team through live fire exercises: they get bullets, he gets training weapons. Have you ever seen someone break a man's jaw using a Nerf sword? He's not gonna stop until someone gets killed.

>>52730765
It's not very hard to grow stronger than Able in the grand scheme of Jumpchain, but you need to be careful, because he has unlimited respawns.
It takes a random amount of time between 6 hours and 25 years, but he always comes back eventually.
>>
>>52729594
The entire story has been one maxlevel shounen asspull after another. Johj's gonna come <spoilers>;^)</spoilers> on top, then humanity and the whole retardball is gonna roll over and over again.

>>52729606
Everybody is a stereotype in this, the chinese are CHINESE and so on. Except for the premise, the entire manga sucks.
>>
>>52730781
They offered to let him be part of a kill-team instead of gibbing him every time he respawned, and he accepted.
It was going well for a while, but then he got bored and triggered his explosive collar in such a way that it only took one of his hands, and then he started slaughting everybody in the facility they had him in, until they nuked the place to keep him from escaping a second time.

The last time he got out, he went on a three year rampage.

So now he's got his own personal facility in an uninhabited location, with a bunch of special security features and an on-site nuke armed and ready to contain him if need be.
>>
>>52730678
Fair warning, the text might be a little hard to read.
>>
>>52730788
Hmm...do we have anything to counter that? I'm pretty sure there's at least one perk that makes anything you kill stay killed, isn't there?
>>
>>52730828
Fucking edgelord.
>>
>>52730812
Crux here >>52729363 definitely had the right idea.

>>52730842
Yes, yes we do.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52730781
Some very, very shortsighted and ambitious people tried to pull an Agents of SHIELD and have him lead a task force of mixed special ops soldiers and other SCPs.

He ended up going bored, and berserking most people involved to death.

>>52730577
If you want to work with the Foundation as an equal rather than a test subject, the best way to do so is to demonstrate you have what they want and what they're afraid of: Information. Specifically, a means to give them dirt on lots of other SCPs, and a way to expose their information to the world they can't counter.

The Foundation is willing to retcon the world before normalacy collapses, but both the Tupac CD and the spirit of curiosity have more or less strongarmed them into doing their bidding because they know things in ways the Foundation has yet to discover how. The Foundation does benefit from working with them though, which is why they haven't outright tried to break them.
>>
>>52730842
I think there's something like that in the Mobile Suit Gundam jump.
>>
>>52730842
Sometimes Dead is Better, from Horror Movies might do the trick. Or at the very least extend his respawn time by an order of magnitude.
>>
>>52730850
>>52730871
>>52730877
Alright, cool, thanks. Because reading this >>52730828 just reinforces my previous statement of him needing to eat a dick.

>>52730857
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
>>
>>52730850
I'm sure Johj, being Johj, would survive gnat stings like phasers. They have godly plot armor. Cockroach stronk survive and evolve or something. I remember a scene where they intro'd like an entire ship of new astronauts, how massively stronk they were compared to the previous. Then a Johj rips off someone's head as a trophy and usain bolt's miles away.

It's bullshit.
>>
>>52730898
I bet they can't survive instant death spells.
Just Avada Kedavra their asses.
>>
>>52730903
Hell I would just tell everyone to stop looking and give them the Good Blood, funny that my favorite bio-weapon was never intended to be a bio-weapon. Let's see what happens when they evolve in response to Insight and Bestial Idiocy.
>>
>>52730954
>Good Blood
What's that?
>>
>>52730898
One imagines that Crux's reference to phasers is that of the "glass the planet" capital ship weaponry kind, not the little handheld dustbuster versions.
>>
>>52730857
So use something like PTV or Read the Guide to fish for useful information?
>>
>>52730684
>>52730688
Who gets to pick the Jump Lumen powers, Jumper or Elodie?

>>52730839
You're not wrong.
>>
>>52731011
Jumper, since you're choosing them before you go to the jump? I think. I mean, that was my assumption.
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52725154
I did butler things for Yuka, actually. And traded sake with the onis to compare alcohol. Somehow I managed to butler pretty alright while under the influence.

My incident happened when one of my companions talked shit about the moon in range of the moon clan.

>>52727137
My Fate builds are in a state of quantum uncertainty at the moment.

However, I'm certain I summoned Medea Lily in F/SN and Avenger!Medusa in F/Z. At some point in one of the builds I will dump a lot of CP on Elodie for reasons.

>>52727488
Other than the rest, To Become A Martyr from eXceed

>>52730842
The Banner Saga has one in the drop-in capstone, Crystal Chronicles has another. My personal favorite remains Always An Ending from Sidereals, though-because Samsara's a nasty motherfucker of a cosmic force.

Although it would be much less effort to just blow up his sarcophagus thingy. Doesn't Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD inherit a sort of magic that destroys stuff?

>>52728361
From what I can tell on the M:tG wiki, it's more like DNA has /them/ in it. The full entity is sort of an eldritch energy field that condenses itself into spawn and titans

If you wanted to try your hand at Eldrazi critters, I think To Call Forth from Sword & Sorcery, Hybridisation from Noblesse and We Call Upon Our Lady's Blessing from eXceed seem to be surer bets.

>>52730903
Avada Kedavra is not a bad idea because of its' questionable track record against a baby.

Avada Kedavra is a bad idea because it's slow enough to be parried by normal human wizards with the right counterspell, and negated by throwing a solid object in the way. Johj are both really fast, and really good at throwing.

The Purple Sun of Xereus from Dogs of War is much better for clearing out groups at a time, and all of the SMT jumps have faster death curses. Dresden Files takes the cake though since it can wipe out an entire species with enough sacrifices-so you can fuel your genocide of the Johj, with the genocide of the Johj.
>>
>>52731045
>Dresden Files takes the cake though since it can wipe out an entire species with enough sacrifices-so you can fuel your genocide of the Johj, with the genocide of the Johj.
What a beautiful model of efficiency right there.
>Annihilate smarter, not harder.
>>
>>52731045
Thanks Garlock.
>>
>>52731014
That was my initial assumption too, then I re-read the phrasing:

>Princess Elodie gains access to one of your purchases from one of your previous jumps at the same time as she accepts her Lumen Crystal.

So it could be fanwanked either way.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
*Yuuka

Damn, one less letter and I'm talking about a different person.

>>52730997
Not sure about Read the Guide, but PtV would be most suited for blackmailing the Foundation (just stay away from anything named "Scanton" or labeled with "humes" because it'll probably give you a headache) and scanning the movements of groups of interests populated mostly by ordinary humans. There's a lot of stuff over there the Entities probably never ran into.
>>
File: Horror Incoming.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Horror Incoming.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>52730971
Bloodborne is a decent games so I'll spoiler some stuff here.... Also the gif is kinda starteling, just a warning there too.

In Bloodborne there is this stuff called Good Blood. It's the blood of an Eldritch Great One mixed with some other stuff to make it compatible with the local humans who worship the Eldritch Great Ones as higher beings. Stuff has some interesting side effects but as one of the leading researchers of the Good Blood said that it wasn't a good idea without having Insight into the greater Cosmos, which is the Eldritch world and makes one susceptible to the Eldritch Great One's passive mind/body fuck known as Frenzy. Without loads of Insight a human mentally degenerates into a Beast, a fast strong monstrous creature that has an addiction to Blood in general and the Good Blood in particular.

All of this stuff has led entire civilizations to death by a Plague of Beast save in one instance, when a Great One personally aided in the uplifting of the Pthumerian peoples because it got hitched to their queen. So by distributing it to species that can't gain enough Insight fast, like say a species of cavemen or some bugs that have no idea what it is, you basically guarantee the Plague of Beasts happening.

Spoilered the entire explanation.... -_-
>>
>>52731109
So...basically you'd be trading intelligent Johj for Johjwolves?
>>
>>52730898
Simple. Remove Mars entirely from the equation. Optionally remove Earth too. No need to glass the planet, just place down a singularity, planet cracker, or something to reduce the entire planet to nothingness.

Scale it up to the entire solar system if needed, maybe the local cluster.
>>
>>52731119
They'll literally eat each other to death. You'll just have to wait a while.
>>
>>52731045
>Johj are both really fast, and really good at throwing.
Won't be a problem if you teleport the fuckers to space first.
Then again, if you could do that, I suppose it'd be easier to simply teleport them into the Sun's core.
>>
>>52731109
What the fuck is that gif? Or do I not want to know...
>>
>>52731074
From what I understand Read the Guide is like having a universal strategy guide in your head, it would be very useful for hurting or helping the foundation by either giving them the info or dumping stuff you "read" about on the internet.
>>
>>52731165
I have no idea it was on Thread once. I use it when talking about spoopy shit. I give the warning because it's headache inducing at best.
>>
>>52731176
>>52731165
Wasn't that the kill bancho seizure gif or was that another one
>>
>>52731184
Er not that I know of. I remember someone saying something bout Blacklight during that conversation. Bancho asked for a warning for such things so when I use it I put in a warning.
>>
>>52731184
I'm pretty sure that was just a generic red and blue flashing square. I remember because it was so bad it felt like it could give a normal person epilepsy.
>>
>>52729060
>Jump Lumen(False Life)
What jump is that from and what does it do?
>>
>>52729575
>Jumpmaker abandoned it and opened it to remakes, mostly because they couldn't put up with the roaches anymore.

Are you serious here or is this shitposting? If you are serious, and can actually prove it, I'd be interested in doing a more up to date version. If you're just shitposting, don't bother replying.
>>
Could you use the Generic jumps to visit settings that don't have jumps or settings entirely of your own design?
>>
>>52731245
I already asked for proof here >>52729582 and we've had nothing.

It's probably shitposting.
>>
>>52731258
Didn't see that. Sorry for bringing it up again if it starts anything.
>>
>>52731270
It's good bro. Just mentioning.
>>
>>52731245
Not shitposting, that said I heard this second hand so I can't say it is entirely reliable. I hope someone who was actually there at the time can provide some evidence, or dismiss it if I happen to be wrong.
>>
>reading Seven Deadly Sins jump
>get to King Of Man perk

>Even if they’ve already promised their allegiance to another, when a human being sees you, they recognise you as their true, rightful King and know that the only right thing to do would be to follow your orders as if you were their King in oath, instead of just feeling. This is not mind control or domination,

>ahahahaha, pull the other one, it has bells on.
>>
Has Professor Paradox been around in the last few months?
>>
File: 1359916632708.jpg (71KB, 541x691px) Image search: [Google]
1359916632708.jpg
71KB, 541x691px
>>52730857
Ah, I can't wait to break their retcon machines. That's going to really drive them insane.

First the retcon machines, then their planet-exploding machines, then their dimensional and space travel tech... I'm stranding them on the current Earth with nothing they can do to me except try and use force, and they will watch as I take care of all of their SCPs, giving them whatever fate they personally deserve.

Then I'll take the portal to the apollyon, and walk out sometime later dusting my hands with a grin on my face. I have to wonder if any of them will be able to mentally recover afterwards.
>>
>>52731255
You can do anything you want. Unless you're trying to post builds publicly and want to be popular on the threads for your builds in which case you should exercise discretion
>>
>>52731245
I don't think we have so many jumpmakers who have put up their jumps for replacement to warrant a list, but Red and Dirge are the only ones that have actually opened their jumps for remakes and in the case of the former since Red is still active it isn't really a standing offer.
>>
How do I become the master of ruses?

Index has Keikaku Master, are there any more?
>>
File: 1303267947169.jpg (33KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
1303267947169.jpg
33KB, 299x301px
>>52731310
It's not mind control if they're literally just following a law of nature or their own natural instincts, anon.
>>
>>52731255
It varies by each generic.
A couple let you visit other settings, while some specifically plonk you down in a no-brand version of the genre...but it's entirely up to you if the generic looks an awful lot like a known setting, just with the serial numbers filed off.

Eg: Horror Movies can flick you though specific horror movies or in a generic mishmash horror world, but apparently Dungeon Crawl's setting is a generic dungeon world (and not even "the" Dungeon World). But if your Dungeon Crawl setting looks an awful lot like Dungeon World, I'm pretty sure nobody's going to care.
>>
>>52731240
It's the undead 400 CP perk from Generic Universal Monsters.
>Your body is beyond the failings of mortals. You need neither food nor water. You could survive in a void, as you do not breath, and are invulnerable to poison and disease.

She's not undead, of course, but that's not really a requirement.
>>
>>52731410
Point me to the law of nature or natural instinct that says every single human being in the multiverse will automagically recognise you as their true, rightful King, suddenly feeling that you are destined to rule over all of mankind, and are unable to deny your orders unless they "absolutely disagree".

The duck is a duck, anon.
>>
>>52731486
>Point me to a law of nature
The perk you just posted? You also seem to be purposefully excluding and/or exaggerating information, since the perk doesn't work on other authoritative types, it won't make people do anything they wouldn't do for their king and can be broken if you keep acting out of character.
>>
>>52731498
>perks are laws of nature
If you say so, your majesty.
>since the perk doesn't work on other authoritative types
So the perk that claims not to be mind control or domination in any way can be resisted by the "strongly willed" because... reasons?
>>
>>52731339
> and they will watch as I take care of all of their SCPs, giving them whatever fate they personally deserve.
That's a pretty big mess to clean up, anon. There's probably something like fifty apocalyptic SCPs alone, and that's not even getting into the ones that are "only" ridiculous anathema to humanity.

I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>52731563
Because strongly willed people are the sort to not need kings or even lead on their own?

Does everything need to be fed to you word by word Timmy?
>>
>>52731245
Just do it. By refusing to update the jump he has basically surrendered any rights he had that kept it from being replaced.
>>
>>52731720
So, shitposting confirmed. Thanks!
>>
>>52731739
>I don't like this anon's opinion
>s-shitposter!
Love you too, anon.
>>
>>52731571
Seriously? So if some dude showed up out of the blue and suddenly almost everyone in your village/city/nation is feeling that this person was destined to rule mankind and followed any orders that they weren't absolutely opposed to, you wouldn't be in the least bit suspicious that mind control or something indistinguishable from it wasnt involved? That you'd just shrug and presume the dude was totally legit?
>>
>>52731761
More like:
>Proof
>None just heard it
>Proof or not real
>No proof
>Not real.

Filtered through the Thread's usual brand of 'normal'.
>>
>>52731776
I didn't mention the proof at all, and wasn't even part of that particular argument. It's just my opinion that if you refuse to update your jump even after there are severe changes to the canon, people should be allowed to replace it or update it themselves.
>>
>>52731786
I see. Well that's your opinion, and whilst I could try to change it I'll let you keep it without a fuss then.
>>
>>52731766
Not at all. I'd still recognise that this guy was destined to be the king and is apparently an amazing one, but I wouldn't be beholden to his orders. My strong will allows me to make my own choices despite someone in authority, at least who I believe is in authority, telling me otherwise.

Seriously, have you never heard of stuff like people following the orders of a policeman without thinking? What's got your panties in this much of a twist.
>>
>>52731766
You seem to love focusing on the 'absolutely opposed' bit and ignoring the much more detailed note later on about how it works. You sure you're not shit posting?
>>
>>52731806
Yeah, I've heard of people following orders of police and other established authority figures without thinking. Key phrase being "established authority". Not some bloke nobody had ever heard of before.

>>52731826
Nah, not shitposting. And I'm not ignoring the other details either. It's just surprising me that people are insisting the perk doesn't involve mind control / domination when it's changing people's feelings (this guy's the rightful ruler, honest!) and overriding their decision-making ability (unless you're strong-willed you'll follow this guy's orders, because reasons), _simply because the perk says it doesn't_. Like... alright, if it doesn't, then how the fuck does that even work?

and now I'm afk for an hour coz new season of dr who is starting right now
>>
>>52731926
Mayhap anon might want to remember this is a fucking perk. It's being granted by a reality warping godthing. Look at it as some sort of conceptual authority or like it's establishing some sort of inbuilt authority by being bought.
>>
>>52731926
>Because reasons
See, when you post this, it makes you look like a shitposter. Because you are purposefully saying the wrong thing after it's been explained to you to paint it as badder then it is. They follow your orders because they see you as their rightful king. How can you not get this basic fact that is in the perk and has been told to you by multiple people?
>>
File: Yakumo.Yukari.full.621847.jpg (3MB, 1800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Yakumo.Yukari.full.621847.jpg
3MB, 1800x1272px
>>52725154
Many things, from ushering in a new era of advancement for both Earth and Gensokyo to doing the dishes. I plan to use Return again later in my chain, because there are still things I want to do.
I also opened a western fashion store in the village. Not that I dislike traditional Japanese clothes, but wearing a kimono/yukata most of the time seems dull. Let the people add some variety to their wardrobes.

>or did you just try and get in your waifus pants?
Well, that too.
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.