[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1440: Fast and Bulbous Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 677
Thread images: 97

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52679786
>>
Jumpers, what sorts of degenerate hedonism have you gotten into recently, and what brought you to this point?
>>
>>52688009
Now that is not fair, lots of them are good people but its a cop show so you see mostly the bad ones. I want to be eitherva steinatler or a fuxbau, or however you spell the foxes.
>>
Fuck. I was too late. Oh well, have this anyway.

>>52687655
It's pretty fun, yeah. Though basic zombies are only threatening in sufficient numbers, and pretty much never to Exalts.

Other examples of what Exalted necromancy can do are...

The Birth of Sanity’s Sorrow (BoSS) spell, which transforms you into a powerful monster-ghost form if someone strikes an incapacitating blow to you, requiring them to kill that too. You return to your original shape if you survive the fight.

You could pull out your own Hun soul (the animalistic, physical part of the two-part souls in Exalted), and bind it as hungry ghost to obey you.

Teleport through a mirror to any other mirror you want (getting either a specific one you know of, or the closest to the location you want to go), though it shatters both mirrors.

And they can summon the claw of a giant undead creature, making it burst out of the ground, to use as a throne. Gives magical bonusses too, enhancing intimidation, persuasion, and perception of true motives or lies.

Got a lot of directly harmful spells too, like Flesh-Sloughing Wave. Which pulls double duty in washing away the flesh of living vict- enemies, and turning your own rotting zombies into mostly-clean skeletons.

And of course they can summon and bind ghosts or hekathonkires (ghost-behemoths).

>>52687930
>Maybe - though there're Earth Aspected houses that didn't spring from Mnemon's loins, and you could always be a random Earth in a house of Fire or whatever.
True. But Mnemon and her mother are some of those with the purest breeding, so I thought it to be likely that I'm atleast close to them with Legendary and matching aspects

Not necessarily a Mnemon though...

>Besides, Dynastic family trees are pretty tangled... given their long lives, I assume there's a point of separation where they just stop caring.
...Fair.
>>
Jumpers! Who is your favorite companion?
>>
Stupid question in God of Highschool, if I take Special Human then beat Original Greed then eat him using my own Greed would I get the powers he had, or would it just not work?
>>
What can I do to be able to diplomance or apply my charisma against other people in combat?
>>
>>52688113
Generic Sugar Bowl got me into the habit of bathing in chocolate and caramel.
>>
>>52688139
Val should be on in a few hours. Just wait and ask her.
>>
>>52688113
My digimon partner is lillithmon. Im a 4 thousand year old jumper. She corrupted me.
>>
>>52688174
Be a sorcerer from dnd or apply liberal doeses of stun seums so the must listen. Or be a siren.
>>
>>52688113

writer me managed to crystalize the concept of energy and snort it. Then they gave it to Cu Chulainn. Guess what happened. also writer me smokes a lot. Hans Christain Anderson yelled at them over how we trashed the warehouse.
>>
>>52688186
Val only went to bed a few hours ago, it'll be a while yet before she hops back on.
>>
>>52688174
Pretty sure exalted Has charms for that
>>
Doublecross Ouroboros Renegade Absorption power does it mean that if I eat one of the Overed enough times I can unlock all the perks their strain has?
>>
So here's a perk.

600 CP- The Power of Unity

But as he completes the mark and reaches for me, putting his hand on Shahar’s to brace himself so that he can lay the sigil in place, something happens. I reach up, my hands covering Shahar’s and Dekarta’s, and there is a flicker of something, like lightning, along their skins.

There is a blurring. White lines, like the streaking of comets, run through the shapes of our flesh. It is like before, the watching-me realizes—like the time of our oath, when we touched and they made me mortal. But this is different. This time, when the power comes, it is not a wild concussion. There is a will at work: two wills, with one purpose. Something bursts within me and is funneled to a fine point.

We became We.

You have the greatest power of all in this world. The power to wield magic and power together. You may pool your powers with others, and as long as you are in direct physical contact, all of you, however many there may be, may wield each others’ powers freely. In this state, your minds must also be in sync. The process will fail if any of you resists, and the closer your wills are tied together, the more effective you will be. If all of you want the exact same thing, and agree perfectly on how to go about it, then your powers will be amplified accordingly, with each of you capable of wielding as many times your combined power as there are people working together. It goes down from here the less you agree upon, to the minimum, which is that if you’re barely allied at all, each of you still has as much as the combined pool.

Any and all powers may be shared with this. None may be shared permanently, with the link failing the instant any of the three breaks physical contact or even just grows mentally unwilling.

Tell me, overpriced? Underpriced? Wortless?
>>
>>52688300
Shit, I included the quote. The first part is not part of the perk text, it's a quote from the source.
>>
>>52688300
For what jump? This stuff matters, mate.
>>
>>52688300
Is this undiscounted? If so, it's fine. Maybe it needs a price hike of 200 more CP or a mandatory drawback attached, but otherwise its fine.
>>
>>52688330
A jump currently being made. Inheritance Trilogy by N K Jemisin.
>>
>>52688300
Lots of fluff but pretty good, they can only borrow while you are touching so seems fine to me.
>>
>>52688113
>>Jumpers, what sorts of degenerate hedonism have you gotten into recently, and what brought you to this point?

I've Coinvented at least three New forms of sex act with the wife, including mutual spiritual corruption,macro scale horizontal gene transfer, find the Girl in the Chicken spice* And magnet play.

>and what brought you to this point?

Keeping passion alive In a monogamous relationship older than most civilizations.

*the spice from Dune Cut with the 11 different KFC spices to stabilize its flavor.
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (128KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
128KB, 640x340px
For Grimm I was toying with there being 3 levels of Weissen.

1st level you're just a normal human who turns a little bit bestial. Other than more acute senses, there's nothing out the ordinary about them.

2nd level would be those that're clearly above human level, but not quite on Grimm's level. These are the vast majority the Weissen we see being the petty criminals that Nick gets involved with.

Last would be Near-Grimm. These folks are rare but they're often the ones that are the main villain of the week. Monroe, Nick's friend is at this level due to being a Bludbalt (wolf man). At this level they can hold their own against your average Grimm.

Grimms are going to come in two flavors. 300cp & 400 maybe 500cp version. 300cp version would be like Nick during S1. Fresh faced, still stronger & tougher than majority the Weissen. They also come with instinctual knowledge on unarmed & medieval weapons fighting. The more expensive model would be basically Nick after he went blind, deaf, zombie, lost his powers, gained them back...etc.

This level includes near unlimited stamina, super hearing, able to see in low light conditions, ability to hold your breath for very long periods & engage in violent clashes underwater without trouble. Basically pay extra to get benefits that Nick eventually developed. A Super-Grimm sort of speaking.

Origins, I'm not for sure. I know I want Drop-In, Police Detective, Royal, & Agent. Agents I'm not sure of, I don't think I can make them decent.

Drop-In would probably be based on Truble.
>>
>>52688352
I was concerned the boost might be too much, so glad to hear that. The source is pretty crazy, though. One of the Protags has planets as friends.
>>
>>52688348
Oh, hey. Someone left you some feedback after you left.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52623659/#52625195
>>
>>52688339
Only useable while touchijg and nobody disagrees. That does not need to be 800.
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (266KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
266KB, 1x1px
>>52687647
Reposting the latest version for the new thread.

>>52688020
>Who's Afraid of the Big Black Bat?
Do what you must. I wrote the drawback with the idea in my head that a member of the Bat-family would still be in it, and not an independent.

>Just a Man
I feel like the first few words of the perk make it clear that it's referring to supernatural abilities, and not skills.
>>
>>52688405
First few words of the drawback, I mean.
>>
>>52688386
Sounds good except the super grimm part, I thought that was because geimm immune systems react to wessen poisons and such differently allowing them to develop better stuff if they survive getting hit by it.

Maybe that could be a perk, hell, is hexxenbeist gonna be its own origin?
>>
File: 2575678-saeko_busujima_1211.jpg (121KB, 732x961px) Image search: [Google]
2575678-saeko_busujima_1211.jpg
121KB, 732x961px
>>52688113
First we held hands in the rain, then we had intercourse in the missionary position.
>>
>>52688416
Does the "choose where your spell's will appear from" aspect of Cantrip Master only apply to basic spells, or all of them?
>>
>>52688458
All of them.
>>
>>52688113
Oh and I suppose tentacle sex but that's par for the course, really. Hey, Anon asked.
>>
>>52688393
Oh, thanks! Working on implementing it now...
>>
>>52688467
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>52688432
Hexxienbest would just be another Weissen. I will offer up their spellbooks & witch supplies.
>>
>>52688470
Yeah pretty much. At least you havent talked about wearing each other yet.

Hmm love in hell jump...
>>
>>52688498
Sweetnesd thanks. I request an herb shop and an ancient language perk please.
>>
>>52688511
No problem. Keep the requests coming, I'm not able to start on it until tomorrow, so if you want anything just ask in the threads.
>>
>>52688498
May also want to give examples of what kind each tier of wessen has, like tier 1 icebeibers, teir 2 hexxenbeist, teir 3 blutbad or dragon.

Also what about those other things like the spirits. Aurochs man blood rituals?
>>
>>52688386
So what specific thing in the setting are you making a jump for this time?
>>
>>52688271
She only sleeps for like 6 hours.
>>
>>52688386
Man, for all your railing against SJWs, you sure partake in a lot of SJW-targeted media.
>>
>>52688500
That's possible if you're a Kamui from Kill La Kill, but only one person can be the Kamui iirc because it costs too much for a companion to afford.
>>
>>52688075
Sweet lord.
Why is it so ~lewd~?
>>
>>52688569
Yeah but no guarantee of her popping on the moment she gets up.
>>
>>52688603
Grimm is SJW-targeted media? Really? How you figure that? Because its on NBC?
>>
>>52688604
There are... other ways.
>>
>>52688660
Like what?
>>
>>52688603
Grimms not sjw crap. He meets new and interesting people everyday and then he cuts their head off.
>>
>>52688672
Being a creature with no bones just wrapped. Or using each other's skin as special leather.
>>
>>52688544
For minor shit like the rituals & stuff that only appears in one episode I'm not really going to bother with. There's tons of weird stuff that they didn't really bother with bringing back for more than single episode. I'll probably roll it up into a book, "Wessen Rituals". Good idea on the examples. I was planning on doing that.
>>
Do we have other perks like No Sell from Tsukihime?
>>
>>52688603
Grimm is about finding exotic, poorly understood beings, and then brutally killing them, because they're actually monster and putting them down is a mercy and if left to their own devices they'll destroy all the people who matter.
What part of that screams SJW to you?
>>
>>52688732
Primordial from JLD and a similar perk in Seven Deadly Sins' Vampire tree.
>>
>>52688672
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-519#post-32432884
>>
>>52688113
My wife and I met in Jump 60.

It's now 802

There's been over sixty-eight-or-so-million-years. I've picked up a female form, she's picked up a male form, I have shapeshifting, she's a fuckmothering vampire, I accidentally picked up a theme involving whips chains ribbons and webs, we've both picked up duplication capabilities, I really don't want to continue down this list because at the bottom is Double Cross and well...

You fokken tell me what degeneracy has been had.
>>
>>52688747
To be fair, Nick only kills the baddies. There's a lot of Weissen that just wish to be left alone and haven't done anything to warrant getting shot to death or their heads chopped off.

Which makes Nick who's a cop & thinks as a cop first, a rare thing. His mother was the chop first, ask questions later. However even she came to be friends with Monroe & even looked after his son's rape baby who's half-hexxienbest.
>>
>>52688809
>quoting Ursine on anything

have some fucking standards, anon.
>>
>>52688604
The Next Generation from SDS? Or that perk that lets you give alt-forms with a bite?
>>
>>52688815
>>
File: chicken hug.gif (4MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
chicken hug.gif
4MB, 384x288px
>>52688815
It's going to be okay.
>>
>>52688527
Some item ideas,
Coins of zakinthos, masdive charisma boost, drives you mad if over used.

Grimm books

Grimm tools

Assorted weissen parts (dont ask) includes hexxen beist blood

A gun

A safehouse

A trailor that wont burn

A key with part of a treasure map on it

A healing stick

A old timey camera that records things true form

A motorcycle with optional spy gear

A box that makes it through customs even with things like severed heads in it

Ice beaver home cooking reciepes

A house

A badge

a paper saying your not crazy
>>
>>52688815
>Double Cross

Did it involve the moon?
>>
139. Super Smash Brothers
Background: 3rd Party Newcomer, Engine: Smash Melee, Weight Class: Light, Theme: Waterbending
Perks: Fundamentals, Unpredicatability, Disjointed Collision, High Speed Combat, It's Not A Glitch It's A Feature, Speed Demon, Slow and Steady, Shieldbreaker, Graceful Brawler, Tiny Titan, Gratuitous Cartoon Violence, Smash Platforming, Directional Manipulation
Drawbacks: Smash bros Vs All-Stars Vs Namco Classic Vs Capcom: Crisis of infinite franchises, Memorial Tie In, >Fighting Game

B= Octopus Style, Up+B= Rising Ice Platform, Down+B= Whirlpool, Side+B= Water Whip

I'm super speedy, 4 foot nothing, and I mess up everyone's hair! Otherwise, I'm trying to track a story of some sort and can't. We just show up, there are alliances decided almost arbitrarily, occasionally we fight. I have a lot of peacemaking perks, so I get in less fights than everyone else. They're aware of their pasts and the myriad worlds they travel through, but don't find it weird at all. The void between worlds attacked once, and a giant hand keeps trying to smack me around.

It's just odd, I think. Still, it's nice meeting old friends and occasionally beating the shit out of each other.

>>52688113
Nothing too unusual. Prepwork for dinner so I don't have to worry about it all day. Part of enjoying life is not spending a lot of time worrying about the little things.
>>
>>52688113
Mostly sub/dom scenarios, roleplay and stuff involving the waifu and friends, prompted by the waifu.
>>
That reminds me is there any advantage to being a Renegade being in DoubleCross?
>>
Is there anything that allows you to absorb items like other items into your body? I want to incorporate JLD's Pandora's Box into my headbones. Could I use something like Aion's Armsfusion Crafter on my disembodied skull, assuming I don't need it to function?
>>
>>52688892
... Checking the list I think we actually skipped over loli entirely.

Which is fine as aside from my shapeshifting I don't think either of us have anything for manipulating age.

>>52688931
... W-w-why-

>>52688944
FFFFFFFFFFF HOW
>>
>>52688815
>There's been over sixty-eight-or-so-million-years
For what purpose?
>>
File: 1445816083394.png (3MB, 970x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1445816083394.png
3MB, 970x1346px
Jump # 45 Exalted – Infernal
Cast Yozi: Malfease
Favored Yozi: Oramus
Origin: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Name that unfolds like Lotus Blossom (0)
*Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger (300, Discount)
*Can’t Keep me Down (200, Discount)
*Beautiful and Terrible (400)
*Inner World (400)
* Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi (200)
Equipment (+300)
*Crown of Thunders (200, Discount)
*Love & Agony (100, Discount)
Drawbacks
*Demon Hunters (+200)
*Heretic (+300)

Charms
Ablation of fire and Brass
Invulnerable wounding Futility
Pathetic Distraction Rebuke
By Pain Reforged
Hardened Devil Body X 4 (I am going to need this and regen here)
Purity of Madness Defense
First Malfease Excellence

(I know very little, I did the best I could, anyways out of curiosity how badly did I screw myself with this build?)

Journal Entry # 45 - 1

Wow I usually have to spend a few weeks in a place to get in this much trouble. It seems that everyone hates me, EVERYONE in this world, no exceptions.

So I landed in this ultra-militaristic archipelago filled with pirates and other not nice people. Seeing me being clueless (because I know nothing of this world) apparently someone decided I was a lost slave or more accurately their lost slave. My companions an I wind up in a fight… but wait theirs more.

Because of some weird abilities or something I am using I am glowing green with a weird mark, so a group of people start shouting that I am a demon and join in the battle to purge me. Well in a place like this apparently it doesn’t take much to turn a battle in to a giant cluster fuck because other people were dragged in to it and soon everyone was fighting everyone. My companions and I escaped.

Damn those demon hunters were strong.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52688300
I haven't seen many other capstones from the jump, but it seems okay.

What is up with Inheritance Trilogy anyways? The Godling tree made it seem kind of high-powered. Is it like DBZ level?
>>
>>52689078
Journal Entry # 45 - 10

So we had snuck on to a ship because apparently that place sucked and things seemed to be going ok (bribing the captian with a bunch of money was apparently the way to go) and suddenly magic Ninjas? Or Sidereals or whatever. Yeah anyways we are floating on an iceburg right now because a few of my companions accidently the boat. I think all the people made it to the life rafts. Also what is this BS with one of them attacking me without me even realizing I was being attacked. I need to learn how to do that. Though It was funny that he couldn’t get past my regen

Journal Entry 14 - 18

Fuck fuck fuck… ok now we have demons after us, Really Strong Demons. Hell Akitsu blasted the thing with something that should have obliterated an army and they took it like it gave them a bad skin rash. Thankfully A combo of Adam and Snowflame being absurdly bad ass and my buffing we were able to hold them off long enough for Tamamo to curse them with a curse of clumsiness which let us run away.

Journal entry: 45 - 54

Well I managed to capture another Infernal Exalted which is apparently what I am. To avoid a lore dump I was supposed to be a bitch of the Yozi wrecking the world it would be a big enough shit hole for them to enter because they can’t enter it themselves.

For sparing his life and starting to teach him how not to be a bitch of the Yozi he has started to help teach me Infernal Charms.

Journal Entry 45 - 104

Wow ok so some people showed up to murder me again but then got in a fight with another group that showed up to murder me… wasn’t quite sure how to feel about that but decided to run instead of fight because everyone around here seems to be stupidly strong; at least those trying to kill me.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to directly substitute money for magical energy? And I do indeed mean using mana to pay for things, not the other way around.
>>
>>52689082
That's blackshadow111's usual overexaggeration. Based on what I could find on the author's website, there's all of three people at the level of "making love causes the universe to shake."

And the only reason they're at that level is because of absurdly special circumstances.
>>
File: Husk of Infinite Worlds.png (356KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
Husk of Infinite Worlds.png
356KB, 403x391px
300 - UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!: Have you ever wanted your own Kraken?! This is the chance for you! One (1) lightly used STEEL KRAKEN, fresh (for a very vague definition of 'fresh') from the Creation Forges of Cyre! It bashes, it crushes, it coils! Set it to guard your waters and WATCH as it scuttles the ships of your foes and eats the faces off of any underwater sneak-thieves and spies!
Disclaimer: Your STEEL KRAKEN does not actually eat the faces off of its victims. It is only rated for salt water, do not deploy in seas of; acid, milk, petroleum, magic, lava, or other esoteric oceans. House Cannith is not responsible for any damages or rampancy this may cause. Should you modify the living construct, your warranty is void; alterations do not carry over to your replacement.

600 - Husk of Infinite Worlds: This dread... THING... is a product, a tool, of the mad Daelkyr. It is a fleshy, pulsing pod large enough to fit an ogre inside, covered in small, unnatural knobs and black spots. A creature can squeeze - or, more likely, be forced - into it, and then... Well, then it activates. Unnatural, astral lighting blazes forth from within, shining with the unbound promise of strange and alien worlds; micro-realities created inside of it, lasting the span of seconds before it dies and the next begins. This unbridled unreality has an effect on the creature within, and it is an effect that can be guided by manipulating the knobs and spots along the husk. Too often, though, the creature within dies shortly after leaving, bearing the scars of mutation...
The husk also comes with a small book, bound in skin and penned in blood, that covers a madman's experiments with the husk and its manipulation, increasing - but not guaranteeing - your chances of getting a viable specimen from the process. And encouraging you to shove the specimen back in for further refinement, though you can ignore that advice as you wish.
>>
>>52689154
Mind control magic.
>>
>>52689160
So... above DBZ level? Like Super? Cause that sounds pretty high powered to me, unless everyone else is like city level.
>>
>>52689096
>Snowflame

Wait, is this Snowflame, as in the superpowered prophet of the Goddess of Cocaine?

>Azure

Not a bad location. Lots of water to get lost in.

Don't go north unless you like/hate undead.

But mostly, don't go to Skullstone because there's an Essence 8-10 Deathlord with "all Solar, Abyssal and Ghost Charms" lurking there, and that's just not fun.
>>
>>52689163
I want it.
>>
>>52689201
>City level

That sounds about right, based on what I read. I do need to find the actual books just to double-check.
>>
>>52689189
No, that's indirectly via the merchant. I literally mean just using pure mana as currency.
>>
>>52688113
Turned the Infinite Stratos Academy into my own personal harem. We had orgies every other day.

Hey if they want to be cock hungry sluts for the MC then they can be cock hungry sluts for me.
>>
What is the actual name on the drive of the jump of the books with Abhorsen?
>>
>>52689232

Not really sure why this would be different from using magic to create physical money or a loaded bank account.

There are probably entities that would be perfectly happy to accept a massive mana infusion in lieu of trinkets though. Not very different from the energy-based currency that some sci-fi settings use.

Otherwise... what would normal people do if you just give them a chunk of mana?
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
So I'm still working on Final Fantasy, and I'm on a home stretch with Items.

Regarding Umineko...I gave it a lot of thought for the past few hours and I've ultimately come to the conclusion that particular beast is a fight I wouldn't win. It's not helped by how headache-inducing the canon is and the difficulty of comprehending it, and that all things magic would practically need a lawbook's worth of restrictions or hoops to have some sort of balance (even internally!), or a huge index regarding what is and isn't possible if I didn't. Voyagers merely EXISTING is a possible Spark invalidation if I dropped the ball on that one. Witches alone are capable of too much for me to handle, and separating mechanics from the meta and metaphor is too Herculean a task for me to manage.

tl;dr Umineko too hard, dropping it like a hot potato. I'm not fighting a battle I can't win. My verdict from the first time around hasn't changed, basically.
>>
>>52689293
Become wizards.
>>
>>52689305
That's fair. Umineko is MADNESS. That said, I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy and the Earthbound fangame jump.
>>
Can you practice both exalted sorcery and necromancy? Well I imagine a Jumper can but I mean regular people,exalts.
>>
Is there anything that allows you to modify enchantments? Like making the Sun Armor from GURPS Dungeon shut off not when I take a piece of armor off, but rather when I'm wearing a (specific) cloak?
>>
File: Steel Kraken.jpg (15KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
Steel Kraken.jpg
15KB, 400x272px
>>52689227
Want which one, Anon?

100 - Magic Hands: The Houses are big on Magic. Their Marks predispose them to it, especially when one Mark is aspected towards security. Well, sod that! They're not keeping an "honest" rogue like you down! You've learned some fancy tricks to let you manipulate their spells of locking like a physical device, cracking them open with the soft whisper of dying spellwork or supressing mystic alarms and wards just long enough for you to slip in and out. You've even spent some time studying the work of House Sivis, and now you can forge their arcane signatures with only a little more difficulty than you would their mundane ones. Still, this is all reliant on your skill in the normal side of these tasks - so keep your hands limber and your mind sharp, savvy?
>>
>>52689212
Well yeah the one in the same (the Young justice version of him but close enough) sadly I haven't been able to get him any real cleric levels so he doesn't have access to true holy cocaine (yet). Thankfully through imports I have been able to power him up quite a bit so he was probably the only one who had fun in this jump.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>52689078
>(I know very little, I did the best I could, anyways out of curiosity how badly did I screw myself with this build?)
You're getting hunted across the entirety of Creation, and you'd better not try to go to Hell... So pretty screwed.

>Charms
Tanky build... Not really much else you can do with it though. I'd personally have taken a bit more of a general spread to start with (especially some of the Ebon Dragon's fantastic disguise charms, to help with being hunted down).

You can also add the Sorcerous Initiation of Malfeas charm on top of that, since you got that with the perk.

Also, hope you've got /good/ firepower to deal with your hunters from previous jumps. The Crown and swords help a bit, but they can only do so much against serious opponents.

Anyway, aside from those minor points, I like your actual build.

Did anyone actually not take Orphan Cub though? I feel like literally every build I see has it.

>>52689096
...Wait, the first demons gave you more trouble than the Sidereals? That seems kind of reversed.

>Well I managed to capture another Infernal Exalted which is apparently what I am. To avoid a lore dump I was supposed to be a bitch of the Yozi wrecking the world it would be a big enough shit hole for them to enter because they can’t enter it themselves.
>For sparing his life and starting to teach him how not to be a bitch of the Yozi he has started to help teach me Infernal Charms.
Well... Unless this is a bunch later in the timeline, he's probably still under the impression the Yozis are actually awesome.

They helped him at the lowest point of his life, and gave him Yozi powers, demon hookers, and infernal cocaine you know. They're great.
>>
>>52689359
Dunno about him, the steel kraken is cool.

The other thing is too creepy for me.
>>
File: tumblr_npp7mvVTAA1r3fkz7o1_1280.png (615KB, 600x1481px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npp7mvVTAA1r3fkz7o1_1280.png
615KB, 600x1481px
>>52688134
Heather McNamara. To be fair, she's my only companion.
>>
>>52689352
Shove ot into the 8 trigrams pot from journey west then use the enchantment to make one with an off switch.
>>
>>52689359
The experiment tumor.
>>
>>52689163
>>52689359
...Yeah, can I order these Krakens in bulk?
>>
>>52689381
I still can't decide on my build for your Jump. There's just so many different things I want.
>>
>>52689359
That's... a small Kraken
>>
>>52689446
Lemme second that.
Though the krakens size is pathetic, but assuming its as tough as steel or so, then its worth having one (but I will buy none as its not worth it when you can get those sweet perks or that tumour and do more, perhaps if it was two or three at once).
>>
>>52688134
outside of love interests, NYLOCKE! MASTER OF FAST TRAVEL AND BLATANT DISTEGARD FOR TRAFFIC LAWS WHILE ENSURING SAFETY FOR ALL! Is up there. Nylocke's fucking great and he comes from TOME.

Giving him Initial Irisviel from Fate/Zero was the best idea I ever had.
>>
>>52689078
Think that's the first time I've seen someone with less than 1000 CP of drawbacks in that jump.
>>
File: Creation Forge.jpg (52KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Creation Forge.jpg
52KB, 320x400px
>>52689388
>>52689421
Different strokes for different folks! There will be lots of options in this, if it goes as I plan. And now that my exams are done, I have time to really settle in, brush up on my Lore, and start working out what things would be neat to have as Perks and Items.

>>52689446
I might offer discounts on repeat purchases for pets/constructs. On the other hand, one of the Paths of Artifice Capstones is going to handle living construct creation, so you could make (non-replacing) ones with it.

I'm also considering the (EXPENSIVE) purchase of a Creation Forge. Which opens up ALL KINDS of options.

>>52689476
>>52689482
Sadly, due to the size limitations on the Creation Forge (the thing it came out of) it's only Huge. Which makes them up to 32 feet in length. But, yes, it is tougher than steel. It has DR/Adamantine, and more health than a Tank. Literally.
Prices are also still in flux, as I work out options and compare things.
>>
>>52689542
I want to throw a dragon in there after I infected with the Warframe virus. See what I get out of that. Or hell just get in it while operating a Warframe.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52689464
Glad you like it. And good luck finishing your build?

...I've got the same problem. I tried to make a build some time after I finished writing it, ended up with ~5000cp too much /after/ drawbacks.

That's about the point where I realised I screwed myself over.

Still haven't managed to decide on what I want, but periodic revisits have brought it down to around 2000 over budget and an absolute hell of drawbacks.
>>
>>52689381
So custom E6+ Charms are banned, but I can't actually find more than a handful of canon E6+ Charms. Mostly the Devil Tiger stuff and the Ebon Dragon's stuff. So what are Charms at 6-10 even capable of, because most of those don't really give a good reading, serving to warp you into a different being entirely.
>>
>>52689542
What if you offered the blueprints instead for cheaper? Make the jumper work for it? Also gives them something to do.
>>
>>52688113
hatred gauntlet death orgy.
>>
Where can a jumper get steampunk or dieselpunk tech?
>>
Am I imagining things, or was there a perk like Private in Darth Note that allowed you to actively feed supernatural senses wrong information?
>>
>>52689381
>Well... Unless this is a bunch later in the timeline, he's probably still under the impression the Yozis are actually awesome.
>They helped him at the lowest point of his life, and gave him Yozi powers, demon hookers, and infernal cocaine you know. They're great.

I used a defeat equals friendship perk (Gift of Shovel knight), charisma and the fact my companions and I stomped him.

Also as for why the Demon gave us more problems than the side reals , they might have been crappy side reals or we got extremely lucky. I tend to stack luck perks like crazy. It might have also been we had Overlord Monks so we with Overlord buffs so we might have been equally BS.
>>
>>52689666
Might not be what you're thinking of, but Mu from Infernals can do that. Batman The Animated Series also has a Drop-In perk that counters attempts at finding out your true backstory, so to say, but that's even farther removed from what you're mentioning.
>>
>>52688113
I went on a date?
>>
>>52689381
There's no reason to go any other origin, as that shackles you to a related Yozi.
>>
>>52689349
Only Celestial Exalts (Solars, Abyssals, Infernals, Lunars, Sidereals). Everyone else is locked into one or the other by birth.

>>52689381
>Did anyone actually not take Orphan Cub though? I feel like literally every build I see has it.
I didn't. There's too much good meta-stuff (two full powered temporary jumper clones, ability to share any perk permanently, limitless slowly rising buff to all stats) and you can already get a full 9 Devil-Tiger sets from importing all companions. Paying to get an extra set from the start doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>52689381
It's the only way to be 100% separate from the Yozis at jumpstart, and one of the +300 CP drawbacks makes the Yozis want your head on a fucking platter, so...
>>
>>52689291
The Old Kingdom, in Imaged.

>>52689305
Poop. But that's okay.
>>
>>52689305
Pity, but understandable.
Thanks for at least trying.
>>
>>52689381
>implying any Jumper actually wants to be gangraped and forced to serve any Yozi and their Third-Circles.

lel
>>
File: _exalted e7 lore.png (6MB, 1598x6214px) Image search: [Google]
_exalted e7 lore.png
6MB, 1598x6214px
>>52689611

Dreams of the First Age has examples. Most of the combat ones are nothing special.

The big deals are Shinmaic Communion and Shinmaic Calibration, as they get heavy with the conceptual rewriting of reality.
>>
File: Elf4.jpg (376KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Elf4.jpg
376KB, 1000x1000px
>>52689305

Don't worry bro, you can't do it all
>>
>>52689381
Not gonna lie I took it not to be beholden to the yozi. If it was higher I probably still would have taken it, though as is if you had a free prrk yhat expired after the jump that said you need not be a fuckpuppet for an elder daemon I would have jumped on it instead. I love infernals so much btw. Good work on it.
>>
File: The Magnus.png (401KB, 389x948px) Image search: [Google]
The Magnus.png
401KB, 389x948px
>>52689611
>but I can't actually find more than a handful of canon E6+ Charms.
>because most of those don't really give a good reading, serving to warp you into a different being entirely.
That's exactly one of the big reasons why they're banned. Because there's just no more than a handful of them, and most of them give no real reading of what things on that level can actually do.

So, we don't really have any idea what Infernal charms on that level do. Yozis/Primordials just simply have the vast majority of their Charms in the

Another other reason's that the system in general just tends to... break down at those essence levels. Typical White Wolf thing, when power stats hit the things above what PCs are expected to have.

So, yeah... I don't really have an answer.

You could try comparing Solar and Infernal charms to get a feel for how they differ, maybe?

>>52689673
Fair enough.

>>52689757
Alright. There's someone at least.

>>52689712
>>52689770
I suppose. The 'shackling' is... pretty loose, in my opinion. I mean, sure, you get an Urge appropriate to whatever Yozi, but you'd get an Urge appropriate to the Devil-Tiger-that-never-was with the perk anyway.

I mean, I'd thought it'd be popular. But it's even moreso than I thought.

...I'm not taking it myself. Feels more right to go original flavor Infernal, at least for the decade I'm there. But then, I'm not interested in the custom Charms part of Devil Tiger at all, so I suppose half the perk's uninteresting to me anyway.

>>52689791
There's a +0 drawback for that?
>>
>>52689860
Well don't get upset when literally everybody else doesn't follow the same train of thought.

You're the one who loaded down the perk with it offering so much. It's worth more value-wise than the other capstones down pat.
>>
>>52689860
If it makes you feel better, I've only bought Orphan-Cub twice. The first was in a chain where the Jumper was mentally fucked enough to WANT to go Yozi Clone of himself, while the latter was single player potatoes, with a powerless ghost version of the previously mentioned Jumper getting sent to advise the new Jumper by the Benefactor by forcing the new guy to take both Orphan Cub and You Are Not Me.

Acts of Villainy is a way funnier method of getting the Yozi to quit heckling you about the Reclamation anyway.
>>
>>52689381
>Well... Unless this is a bunch later in the timeline, he's probably still under the impression the Yozis are actually awesome.
>They helped him at the lowest point of his life, and gave him Yozi powers, demon hookers, and infernal cocaine you know. They're great.
Don't the devs stress how Infernals aren't obedient Yozi fanboys? How they're trying to conscript humans wirh the potential to be Solars into a fundamentally anti-human endeavor. How they're giving the people the full power of the Yozis and the potential to be so much more and expecting them to be super Akuma instead of taking their new power and using it for their own means?
>>
>>52689860
Ah, I see, thanks.

>You could try comparing Solar and Infernal charms to get a feel for how they differ, maybe?
What's the best place to find higher Essence Charms for Solars? Or really any other Exalts?
>>
How would 8 Bit Theater magic perks boost my KH Magic that functions almost the same albeit with a few exclusive spells to both.
>>
>>52688113
Gonzo Journalism turned me into a ultra-addict.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2dwG3Lr49M
>>
Would an Exaltation be affected by perks which affect your soul?
>>
>>52689918
I think Hero of Hell is better, honestly. It's a percentage-based boost that'll always keep growing so long as you keep winning and will scale to your level. No matter how strong, smart, or charismatic you are, the perk will always be worth it. Also the reputation booster is also a nice cherry on top.
>>
>>52690008
Addictol and Fixer are available in the Fallout jumps.
>>
>>52689712
>There's no reason to go any other origin, as that shackles you to a related Yozi.

>Not wanting to waifu the Principle of Heirarchy after creating dozens of custom Charms for her to assimilate and then triumphantly inverting her damaged nature through the Creation-shaking battleground of Heroic Psychoanalysis.

It's like you don't even want to go on cosmic arrangement adventures, putting everything neatly into place - smoothing asteroids down to neat spheres, evening out stars, getting rid of all those chaotic shorelines...
>>
>>52689595
I'm not even sure what type of build I want. I thought about going with a Oramus favored Defiler, a Hegra favored Fiend, or a Elloge favored Scourge. Honestly after thinking about it more I think I'l go with Elloge as my favored Yozi but I'm still not sure about which Caste.
>>
>>52690038
>Not wanting to waifu the Principle of Heirarchy after creating dozens of custom Charms for her to assimilate and then triumphantly inverting her damaged nature
You know that doesn't actually work, right? If a Charm would be far enough from a Yozi's themes to affect them then you wouldn't be able to make it to begin with.
>>
Would A Warrior and His Pride from Noblesse allow one to push past Essence 10?
>>
>>52689860
Hey are you every going to finish the Lexicon or add scenarios like you planned?
>>
>>52690072
There's no such thing as "past Essence 10". Simply because the scale stops at 10. You can be an arbitrarily power Essence 10, but you'll still be E10.
>>
>>52688113
Eat billions of souls. I'm as anatomically correct as a Ken doll.
>>
>>52689918
Eh, Hero of Hell is pretty good. But yeah, the other ones are really only situationally useful.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52689860
>Yozis/Primordials just simply have the vast majority of their Charms in the
...in the Essence 2 to 5 range.

Derp.

>>52689853
Thanks!

Though I'm not sure why it's bad enough to warrant the 'fuckpuppet' description, assuming you took the What First Two Chapters? drawback...

>>52689918
Oh, I'm not upset at all. Just a little bemused.

>>52689939
Huh, okay.

>>52689952
Yes, they do.

But there's also not yet been any Infernal gone rogue. Mostly because they're /really/ new, not yet having had the chance to realise how fucked up the Yozi actually are, and considering the jump starts you a few years before the standard starting date...

>>52689980
Dreams of the First Age: Lords of Creation, mostly.

There's some in Glories of the Most: The Unconquered Sun too, but Lords of Creation has the majority since it focusses on them.

It's only Solar, Lunar, and Dragon-Blooded though. Most of the others don't get much in the way of high-Essence Charms.

>>52690017
Fanwank it?

If you're asking for my opinion... I'd guess probably not, because it's a divine shard attached to your soul, instead of your actual soul.

>>52690038
Let's make everything nice, orderly, and symmetrical.

>>52690055
I'm thinking Hegra-flavoured Scourge for my own build, but I need me some Malfeas too for the dancing perks...

>>52690081
Yes.

But still after Lunars... Which I still need to finish.

Hopefully, I'll have some time to work on that this weekend. And not hit a wall, and go through four different drafts of Manses again.
>>
>>52689918
No it isn't. All it offers you is an extra third favored custom Charmset and a custom Urge/Torment. But Cecelyne's Torment is easy to cheese anyway (it just deals some small damage). Hero of Hell is the best (natural attribute boosts are a huge thing in Exalted), Yozi Cults is the worst since it's just a mundane skill boost, and the other three are just good in their particular niche.

>>52689980
Dreams of the First Age is basically the only place for it.
>>
>>52689980
dreams of the first age or glories most high have a few. one solar medicine charm that lets you create a plague god by absorbing the disease out of everyone around you. It can eat the disease its formed from to heal people so that's pretty cool.
>>
>>52690116
>Yozis/Primordials just simply have the vast majority of their Charms in the
>...in the Essence 2 to 5 range.
Is that the case or is it those are only the listed ones? Do the Yozis canonically barely have any above 5?
>>
>>52690116
>>52690117
>>52690125
Thanks!
>>
>>52689305
It's alright, I'm looking forward to seeing a good FF jump either way.
>>
>>52690064

Are you sure? Because I can't find anything in the book that says that.
>>
>>52690135
According to the text from The Flame of the Rising Phoenix charm, over half of a Yozi's Charms must be Essence 2 or 3. Of course, given that they've been around for millions of years, they should still have a ton of Charms going up to Essence 10, it's just that they never got published.
>>
So, are Charms for Yozi a bit like mystical "Shards"? Or what's this talk of them being made up of Charms?
>>
>>52690017
>Would an Exaltation be affected by perks which affect your soul?
Actually, it would. It was designed as a 3rd soul that would attach onto a exalted setting humans existing hun and po souls. And it even does the stuff a regular soul does of containing your personality and memories unless Lytek lobotomizes it like he is supposed to.

The exalted setting is kind of awful when it comes to the fate of humans. And since it was a artificial system it did not even have to be that way after the Primordial War, but they kept the corrupt system in place.
>>
Have any of your companions betrayed you, /jc/?
>>
>>52689381
>Did anyone actually not take Orphan Cub though? I feel like literally every build I see has it.
I took it mainly because I'm thinking of designing it in such a way as to make my own Devil-Tiger a warped reflection of it. So it's like the perk version was the original Primordial and my DT is what it would be after it underwent Fetich Death and ended up as a Yozi.
>>
>>52688113
Ever since I started picking up super biology fuckery perks, i've started getting very 'focused' on not traditionally attractive body parts, such as hearts, livers, lungs.

Then my low point came in worm, where bonesaw drained me of a few gallons of blood to see just what the fuck was with it and I was stuck in a catatonic state from the pleasure.
>>
>>52690207
>And since it was a artificial system it did not even have to be that way after the Primordial War, but they kept the corrupt system in place.
What's corrupt about it? Isn't that just to keep Exalts from having a legion of voices in their head? They're nutty enough as it is.
>>
>>52690229
Does the "uncapper" aspect of Greatest Magician apply to out-of-jump magic systems, or would I need to use a combiner like CC or I Cheat for that?
>>
>>52690135
They canonically have barely any above 5. The Devil Tiger Charm to make your own charmset mentions the majority of their Charms are in the Essence 2 to 3 range.

The Ebon Dragon himself's statted out, and aside from the "I am a Primordial" Essence 10 charms, he has a grand total of five Charms above Essence 5.

Four out of five of these are merely small upgrades, and the fifth's just Tenebrous Apotheosis giving some of the benefits (and drawbacks) of the "I am a Primordial" Charms.

>>52690204
Well, their Charms literally define what they are and can do.

So, they've got a Charm that defines their Essence pool, they've got a Charm that defines their body, they've got a Charm that defines what their minds and skills are like, they've got Charms that define parts of their personalities, and so on...

>>52690229
Huh. That's a pretty cool idea.
>>
>>52690173
Pretty sure. Can't find a source on it right now, though. Maybe Mardukth can weigh in?
>>
>>52690204
Kinda, but not really. Primordials are made of their Charms. A Primordial might have a Charm involving being worshipped by others as much as it could have a Charm saying that it can move through physical space or is capable of intelligent thought. But where any normal Exalt would develop or learn such a thing because being worshipped is useful, this theoretical Primordial knows such a Charm because it is in their nature to be worshipped.

In the case of the Yozi and the Infernals, it is a bit closer to how Entities use Shards. A Primordial is their Charmset, so a Green Sun Prince knowing their Charms can protect them from death Fetich death. Likewise, GSPs creating new Charms based on their themes expands their ability to comprehend and act, because those Charms also become a part of them, making them more poweful overall.
>>
>>52690116
>And not hit a wall, and go through four different drafts of Manses again.
Your yozi manses were awesome.
>>
It's basically ready. I just need to fluff the backgrounds and add some more drawbacks. Suggestions are open
>>
>>52690284
Nah, it just applies to your DC magic.

>>52690287
I was trying to make custom Charmsets for them, but I never bothered to learn most of the actual mechanics and don't really have the inclination to do so now, so I feel pretty dumb trying to write them out.
>>
>>52690287
>The Ebon Dragon himself's statted out, and aside from the "I am a Primordial" Essence 10 charms, he has a grand total of five Charms above Essence 5.
That's not his full stat block, though. Those are only "some of his more defining Charms," same way the Scarlet Empress just gets a paragraph detailing what kinds of Charms she know in general and a couple of new ones important to the story. The Ebon Dragon totally has a suite of high Essence Charms, but there was no way to stat them all up in canon, because the idea of writing an entire charm tree for a single person's statblock was a really dumb idea from the start. (That's also why the writers who thought it up recently got fired after only getting one bloated abomination of a book done after several years of work.)
>>
>>52689381
>spoiler
Are you thinking about making it an undiscounted 300 CP perk and making another capstone for the Drop In?
I kind if waffle between Savant (like everything but the capstone, especially Kagami's Mirror and the Infernal Architecture for Bigger on the inside stuff) and Noble (Like the Cosmic free travel and merchant licence, capstone, and Ship that sails Sand & Sea, also take 10,000 demon retinue to take my kingdom with me)
>>
>>52690287
>>52690199
But then why were they so hard to defeat to begin with? Looking through the canon Charms I can find it, they're impressive but not seemingly on the level of "carved the world out of raging chaos and were all but invincible to anything other than an army of min-maxed Solars".
>>
>>52690208
As part of a drawback or just because?
>>
>>52690345
Hmm... Would it still apply to a system that was made up of several types of magic? Actually, does Dimension Lord boost out-of-jump magic?
>>
>>52690380
>That's also why the writers who thought it up recently got fired after only getting one bloated abomination of a book done after several years of work
Huh, that's news to me.
Do you have a link for the article or something. I'd really like to know more.
>>
>>52690399
For one thing, they're puzzle bosses. All you need to survive Exalted combat pretty much indefinitely is a paranoia combo and 1000 motes, which they have. All that matters in a fight against a Primordial is whether you can trigger their imperfection or not.

Secondly, there's basically no one who can harm them. All the strongest things in Creation were geassed not to attack them, and Exalted spirit killing Charms are the only thing in the setting capable of permanently killing them anyway.
>>
>>52690399
Remember we only have Yozi charms trees, and the Primordials, what they were before the war, were explictly mutiliated and had abilities removed from them.
Who knows what powers they had and lost at the end of the war.
>>
>>52690345
Do The Moving Finger Writes and Outside Help work for non-DC magic?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>52690173
>>52690294
>Maybe Mardukth can weigh in?
Sure. I'll see about finding the source for it...

But as far as I know it /is/ possible to change a Yozi quite a lot... But you have to slowly build towards it, and they still have to stem from their themes.

Some things just aren't in their nature too.

>>52690316
Thank you!

Having more trouble with Lunar manses though... I keep writing/thinking something up, and then scrapping it, because it's stupid and doesn't fit.

>>52690345
Eh, you could just go with broad strokes ideas.

>>52690380
Fair point. I still don't think he has a lot of them though.

>>52690396
>spoiler
Not really... It might help in getting more people to take backgrounds other than Drop-In, but I wouldn't really know what to replace it with.

>I kind if waffle between Savant (like everything but the capstone, especially Kagami's Mirror and the Infernal Architecture for Bigger on the inside stuff) and Noble (Like the Cosmic free travel and merchant licence, capstone, and Ship that sails Sand & Sea, also take 10,000 demon retinue to take my kingdom with me)
Hm... Both sound fun to me, yeah.

>>52690399
Aside from this >>52690447.

They're also backed by entire legions of Demons and their other servants. And the Yozis are diminished from their original power.

And they can apparently use their Shaping charms at combat speeds, dropping entire mountains onto the Exalts fighting them. Going by the Hand of Autochthon artifact's description of it.

>>52690431
There's no actual reason given for why he's out.

But yeah, the devs for 3rd Edition are out, new ones are in.

Personally, I think it's because of all the delays.
>>
hey, I forgot that Xianxia Protagonist comes with free secret technique scrolls, do these look good?

Flight of the Blazing terrapin

Yes Gamera style movement.

Secret technique scroll: qinggong free with Xianxia Protagonist

this is fairly straightforward

secret technique scroll : 10 mile fist free with Xianxia Protagonist

Punch farther than your arms, maybe not quite 10 miles though these names always exaggerate.
>>
>>52690345
What does the Philosopher's Stone look like?
>>
>>52690272
>What's corrupt about it? Isn't that just to keep Exalts from having a legion of voices in their head? They're nutty enough as it is.
Because the same thing is supposed to happen to your other souls as well. You die, they scrub away all the stuff that in you in the river lethe, and assign the soul to a blank slate. They do their best to make sure when you die you are gone forever instead of getting an afterlife or retirement.

Now they could turn ghosts into ever living gods, make it so you are reborn with most of you part life memories, or something else, but they don't. Notice how when gods die and reform their personality does not get erased? Honestly the place would be a better place if you changed things so that IS what happened, you kill a god, and it reforms with a blank slate, all probably corrupt personality wiped away. All it knows is to do it's appointed job. One way to fix the Celestial Bureaucracy.

But we'll tell them they are still the same person they were, honest!
>>
>>52690412
Just because.
>>
>>52690505
>But yeah, the devs for 3rd Edition are out, new ones are in.
I stopped really paying attention when the errata started getting OC and changing stuff the Ink Monkey did not like (suddenly can't spend essence on thaumaturgy for no reason at all, I'm looking at YOU) instead of fixing existing problems. When they added the martial art, and then had to remove it later because it had its own problems...

So what happened, and when? Who are the new guys? Did they get Jenna Moran back?
>>
>>52690322
I got nothing sorry. Know nothing about the setting. Apparently I missed it as a kid.
>>
>>52690688
everybody did, don't worry about it It's all on YouTube.
>>
>>52690586
>Now they could turn ghosts into ever living gods,
...And this helps, how? Ghosts are warped enough that they're barely the same person.

>make it so you are reborn with most of you part life memories,
Except that still wouldn't make them the same person, just because they have the same soul.

This idea didn't work out so well for the Dragon Kings, after all. Nor are people who do retain Past Life memories the same person.

>or something else, but they don't.
How would you propose they even do this anyway? It's a liiittle above the capability of anyone but the Primordials.

>Notice how when gods die and reform their personality does not get erased?
Well, that's because it's not quite the same thing? A god isn't actually dead if it can reform, it's just suffered temporary dissolution. Yeah, that means they're harder to kill than mortals.
>>
>>52690695
>>52690688
>>52690322
should be finished by tomorrow,would people rather, I do gun caliber or the destroy all monsters gauntlet next? alternatively , I did find my notes for manly guys doing manly things
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>52690661
>So what happened, and when?
It was announced that we had two new Devs, to replace Holden and Morke... Who were rather abruptly fired too, it seems.

Happened around the end of last month.

Along with an announcement that the line's speed would be picking up. Next full book in three months, and snippets in between.

Accompanied by a small spoiler too. Stormcaller is the coolest daiklave.

>Who are the new guys?
Eric Minton and Robert Vance.

>Did they get Jenna Moran back?
Sadly, not yet. One can hope though.
>>
>>52690508
Ten miles is way far but the others seem fine.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (31KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
31KB, 187x270px
>>52690425
I should clarify, it won't auto affect every source of magic you have like Average One(?) from FSN does, but depending on how you rule interaction between different magical sources, there's nothing stopping you from using the DC magical energy to power other magic.

Dimension Lord is similarly just a huge chunk of power while in your Dimension.

>>52690463
Yeah.

>>52690540
Pic related.

>>52690505
Oh actually, on a related note, one or the Charms I came up with was a Permanent Essence 4 or 5 Charm that works by expending willpower in exchange for refilling Essence. Is that something that would work as a Charm?

I know Exalted has some type of mechanical system for willpower, so I'm not sure how that would mesh. But the DT has a large focus on Will in its Themes and it builds on another Charm that lets the Infernal use willpower in place of things like rest and sustenance.
>>
>>52690813
Excuse me Mardukth, but did you see all those devil-tiger charm trees in thread 1419 and 1420. And do you have an opinion on them?
Like if any of them are too overpowered to use or such.
>>
>>52691148
And I forgot my name.
>>
File: 224810f030efb297f81f6e9a3e725eaf.jpg (376KB, 811x2237px) Image search: [Google]
224810f030efb297f81f6e9a3e725eaf.jpg
376KB, 811x2237px
In Bloodborne if you have the Art of the Quickening could you teach other people it like Gehrman can?
>>
File: the lizard.jpg (51KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
the lizard.jpg
51KB, 357x500px
>>52688405
So help me out guys, if I want to be a animal hybrid mad scientist. What animal should I choose? I was thinking Lizard like The Lizard, but that might be too much like Croc.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>52691290
>not starting a lizard themed street gang with him as your trusted Lieutenant
It's like you're not even in Gotham.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>52691148
>Oh actually, on a related note, one or the Charms I came up with was a Permanent Essence 4 or 5 Charm that works by expending willpower in exchange for refilling Essence. Is that something that would work as a Charm?
>I know Exalted has some type of mechanical system for willpower, so I'm not sure how that would mesh. But the DT has a large focus on Will in its Themes and it builds on another Charm that lets the Infernal use willpower in place of things like rest and sustenance.
Hm. Interesting...

It seems like it'd be fine to me? Probably nets you something like 5 motes for every point of willpower, or maybe it has you roll your willpower to see how much you get...

I also can't help but think there's an existing Charm that does something similar, but I just don't quite remember which one...

>>52691155
>Excuse me Mardukth, but did you see all those devil-tiger charm trees in thread 1419 and 1420. And do you have an opinion on them?
I did see them! That was great.

...Sadly, I've not had to time to really go through them.

Which would be fun, because there's a whole of them I haven't seen before.

I do know BaalShazash and Taakozoka though, those seemed good. Especially enjoyed the latter, though it's not really a Devil Tiger.

And I've seen others like Achsam, Eridu, and Xanichi before (though I didn't see much of them), but a lot of these are entirely new to me too.
>>
>>52691314
>Gang war escalates as the Gotham Lizards take on the Street Sharks, '90s experts estimate a 76% increase in total radness over the coming week
>>
>>52691381
The Mardukth one is the most fun imo

>One shintai gives you a respawn based on soul bonding with a familiar
>Social combat done by shouting WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM at people
>Another shintai turns you into a bigass mountain covered in monoliths of your adventures
>Charm that turns your spilt blood into boulders
>>
>>52691393
And that's not even getting into when the turtle ninjas show up.
>>
>>52691314
Meh I was thinking of a scientist who usually has some shit happen to him and he goes crazy every other week.
>>
>>52691285

Sure, why not. Only things I'd say is to make sure you have a solid grasp of it before you begin teaching and to make sure the ones you teach are in good health. Seems like something normal people could easily hurt themselves with while learning.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>52691420
Oh, yeah. That one was made of awesome.

Actually got some inspiration (and blatantly stole the first Shintai) from that charmset when I got to do a campaign with my own Devil Tiger.

I don't think it was in the big list that was dumped though, and I'm not sure where to find it again?
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>52691539
>and I'm not sure where to find it again?
Actually, nevermind. Here it is, if anyone's interested.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-clVUgz6d4LrltQGzo3Ml5CqIdyZ2BPeX5BjwlfPMU/edit#
>>
>>52691581
how goes lunars?
>>
>>52690208
Colress used to do it all the time, now he doesn't. Archer got THIS close to betraying Doctor's Companion!Nika, bur because metaknowlege they talked him down from wanting to kill Shirou in the first place.
>>
Do we not have a Carmen Sandiego jump?
>>
>>52691695
no, now get to work on it before I do.
>>
>>52691695
Can you find one?

If you can't, does it not exist or is it just thematic?
>>
>>52691711
we don't have one, and it was never actually claimed.
>>
>>52691695
>>52691711
Where in the World is the Carmen Sandiego jump?
>>
Hey Worm, in the Sword & Sorcery Jump, do Sorcerers get a discount for all purchases of An Arcane Tool, or just the first?
>>
File: fg7OXuO.jpg (856KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fg7OXuO.jpg
856KB, 2048x1536px
>>52691657
Slowly, for now. IRL shit decided to clobber my face in, and I'm juuust getting some time to write again, despite another couple exams next week.

Hoping to get a good bit further tomorrow and this weekend though. See if I can't get a new (possibly jumpable) pdf out.

The main difficulty I'm still facing right now is figuring out what to do with the Manses. I keep being unsure on what to do with them, and so I'm rewriting them a lot.

Actually, let's just ask the thread... What do people want in terms of Manses? I'm looking to offer at least four of them, which would one for each background.
>>
>>52691539
>I don't think it was in the big list
Shit, my bad. Damn, knew I missed one.
Sorry.
>>
>>52688981
So your waifu is big into infidelity.
>>
File: Potential suspect.png (86KB, 302x236px) Image search: [Google]
Potential suspect.png
86KB, 302x236px
>>52691736
she stole it from both the Internet and our memories,a dab of Pomade And some Couscous were found at the scene
>>
>>52691710
Hah. Okay, credit to you, that was a good one.
Nice, hah.
>>
File: 1516584354.jpg (692KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
1516584354.jpg
692KB, 720x726px
>>52691749
I honestly have no idea what to suggest for manses sorry.
All I know is that Dollar Bill-san is cool as fuck so pls don't remove.
>>
>>52691800
ITT: Anon continues old-fashioned waifu insults in attempt to piss people off
>>
140. Fullmetal Alchemist
Age: 18, Origin: Drop-In, Theme: Fuck you Edward Elric this is magic just because it involves chemical calculations doesn't mean your ability to move energy around with your soul is somehow a logical event
Perks: Advanced Formulae, Simplified Formulae, Alkahestry
Items: Alchemical Textbooks, Bio-Alchemy Theory Books

So, I'm just a stranger who doesn't want to see a country be converted into god food. Father disagrees with this goal. I am very good at sneaking but I also had no idea where to go, so to find him I had to find Greed and learn his location. And to convince Greed to actually reveal that, I had to hurt him. After that, it was mostly sneaking, teleportation, and phasing to get in. I successfully dissuaded him vis-a-vis Data Breaker+Soul Menace+Utility Meister+I Will Surpass God+Strong Soul to blow up all his Philosopher's Stones via shaking them really fucking hard. The fight was harder than it sounds considering he had total control of the terrain and could alchemy the fuck out of me if he actually touched me, and had just the most philosopher's stones. I lost an arm. The arm I grew back would not have the same tattoos on it. The artist that did those tattoos was in another reality's Russia. It was really upsetting.

That wasn't the end, even. There were still a bunch of philosophers stones in the ground to deal with, and six wayward Homonculi whose plans have all fallen through. Wrath and Pride emerged as the new leaders, seeing as they controlled the means for the creation of Philosophers stones. I enlisted the help of the Elrics and Mustang in dealing with their new war for continued existence. And that war was literal, and an excuse to just end as many human lives as possible.

I worked largely in anti-War propaganda that hit the point where I got a visit from the Fuhrer directly. The following conversation was not pleasant, though we both smiled the whole time.

>>52691727
I know buddy, it was just a joke.
>>
>>52691882
couldn't tell

Did you seriously not take truth? you are just going to sit there and draw circles manually all the time?
>>
>>52691858
That was three hours ago, I don't expect him to reply.
>>
>>52691797
No problem, anon. And if you were the one to post the big list, thank you.

>>52691839
That's alright. I'll probably figure something out on my own anyway, if no one else has any suggestions.

And don't worry, Phrye will stay in there. It's basically the one constant while I keep changing all the manses around it.
>>
>>52691749
At least one thing based on the Silver Chair (in aesthetics, at the very least, if effects are difficult to represent). Manses with powers thematic to Lunars and Luna. Weird shit stemming from Luna sorta being Oramus' child.

I really liked Phrye. Although I also liked Qlithu. Might just be because giving intelligent manses some backstory and personality makes them cool as hell.
>>
What jumps offer the best mansions/castles?

My jumper usually just gets by with a park bench and some pajamas, but sometimes, you just want people to know how much more important you are than them.
>>
>>52691958
give me some metrics by which you judge good and I might be able to help you,Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7: DenO and Kiva has a very nice one though
>>
>>52691749th
An Underground Den that manipulates the Terrain above and around it into a Town/City, scaling in Tech Level, Size, and Complexity based on the People living around it (a Small Clan of Tribals will lead to a bunch of Wood Huts sprouting up out of the ground, a Conglomerate of Merchant Families could lead to the earth reshaping itself into finely carved Towers made of Stone)

A primitive looking but deceptively sophisticated Tattoo Parlor built around a Lake that causes all water that flows into to it become liquid Quicksilver.

A Gleaming Palace within a self-contained pocket of Deep Wyld, that you (and those you approve of) can enter by performing some sort of ritual.
>>
>>52691931
Magic circles are stylish as hell. I'm going to wear one everywhere, tattoo some on my skin, dance them into the floor for dance battles, etc.
>>
File: Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg (82KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
82KB, 1024x640px
>>52691988
>A primitive looking but deceptively sophisticated Tattoo Parlor built around a Lake that causes all water that flows into to it become liquid Quicksilver.
>>
This discussion of weekends and deadlines reminds me:

CLOVER YOU LYING MELON, YOU SAID THE DLC WOULD BE FINISHED ALMOST A WEEK AGO

I CALLED IT. FOR THE LOVE OF GRAPEFRUIT JUST MAKE THE DAMN CIDER KOSHER. I CAN LITERALLY JUST BREAK DOWN NIDAH'S DOOR AND STRONGARM THE MOUNTAIN INTO GIVING ME SOMETHING ELSE.

>>52691749
Just spitballing some ideas here but-

>the gutted, stabilised, terraformed insides of an Unshaped stabilised into a Wyld sort of hidey hole/the ultimate hunting trophy
>an aquatic manse that takes the Thousand Streams River idea somewhat literally, by being a complex aquaduct that assists in social engineering somehow
>An illusory palace of semi-hardened moonlight and dreams. Filled with glyphs and circles and stuff that assist sorcery
>A fertile piece of land that assists in Genesis crafting. Preferably one where beastiality is optional.
>A deep, dark hole where you can store prisoners without parole, lock them up and take their souls
>>
File: 2017-04-13 20.54.46.png (208KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-13 20.54.46.png
208KB, 597x800px
Macross Build
Macross 7
21 yo female
Singer
Zentraedi 800
20 meters tall
Serene sinatra free
Basic training free
Lyrical repository free
Graceful reflexes free
Voice of gold 700
Heart of gold 600
Music meister 400
Listen to my song! 100
Get a feel for her 0
Hot off the press -100
Bling of war -200
Spiritua abundance -400

Items
Space suit free
Money free
Flashy clothing free
Epicus maximus -500
Queadluun-Rhea Battle Armor -600

Armor 1000 vp
Slaughter in style 950
Improved servis 850
Improved propushion x2 650
Microboosters 450
Cybernetic link 250
Tune up 150
Speaker pauldrons 50
Size me up 0

Drawbacks
Genetic defect -500
Big red target -200
Could you repeat that -100
Jerk 0

So from what I can tell I am a giant woman in a mech armor with a guitar and Im also a jerk who has a target painted on her back and keeps repeating what Im told.

I can work with this. I will of course have to trick out my armor with some superior orokin tech and make it even blingier but afterwards I am going to make a giant guitar so I can play guitar while playing guitar while in my robot. In space. I think I will start with thunderstruck then move on to stuff like fuckit from abridged on titan.

Also I love everything in singer line.
>>
>>52691980
Well, as I said, I'm hardly picky about actual living conditions. I really only want it so that I can show off to the plebs how rich I theoretically am. In this case, I don't care about features nearly as much as I do about appearance.

In short, I'm determining "best" based on how expensive it looks and how unnecessarily big it is.
>>
Do Lunars still show their tattoos while transformed?
>>
>>52692097
Just illusion up an arbitrarily large and shaped tower, then.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>52544274
Jump 211 Samurai Deeper Kyo
https://pastebin.com/1r7xuuze
Highlights don't really include all that much, not knowing anything about the setting makes it hard to write for. It seems interesting enough that I would likely get into some mischief, I just have nothing good written for it.
1 Infamous
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Gemcraft
>>
>>52691958
Why not sleep in your Warehouse?
>>
>>52692156
Gemcraft. Ok. Looks to have neat stuff, but I'm not sure what there is to do there.
>>
>>52692097
step zero song tower or other suitably large place warehouse attachment, infernals inner world might also work , alternately any arbitrarily large inventory system

step one.
Get the Boone of Kronos from age of mythology that turns buildings into their materials

Step two
Go to warframe

Step three
Wait for the moon to return or bring it back yourself

step four
Deconstruct one of the orokin bases on the moon, those things are massive and have the appearance of being 40% gold 60% ivory

Step five.

put the materials in the inventory/storage area

Step six

reconstruct it
>>
>>52691958
Actraiser has a mansion powered by damned souls. Its sinfully nice.

Webmage has an island mansion.

Incredibles has island mansion.

Ar tonelico has a song tower.
>>
>>52691945
>At least one thing based on the Silver Chair (in aesthetics, at the very least, if effects are difficult to represent).
Hm. Silver Chair as a whole, or are you thinking of a specific area?

>Manses with powers thematic to Lunars and Luna.
Can probably do something like that, though it's still a bit broad in what to focus on.

>Weird shit stemming from Luna sorta being Oramus' child.
Phrye is kind of already that, but I might be able to put something with the Beyond in, maybe?

>I really liked Phrye. Although I also liked Qlithu. Might just be because giving intelligent manses some backstory and personality makes them cool as hell.
That sounds like it could be it, yeah. I really like both of them as well.

>>52691988
>An Underground Den that manipulates the Terrain...
So a town/city that adjusts itself to the inhabitants, basically? With den underneath...

>A primitive looking but deceptively sophisticated Tattoo Parlor built...
That could work. I've also already got the tattoo needles too, but the Moonsilver Tattoos /are/ rather important to them.

>A Gleaming Palace within a self-contained pocket of...
Hm... might be an idea. How would it stop others from going in though, simply with the Wyld surrounding it?

>>52692054
>the gutted, stabilised, terraformed insides of...
Hm... while cool, I'm not sure that works as a Manse, since they're kind of the terrain itself.

>an aquatic manse that...
That sounds amusing.

>An illusory palace of...
Could be cool.

>A fertile piece of land that assists in Genesis crafting. Preferably one where beastiality is optional.
Maybe. Genesis is usually done with full laboratories though, and First Age lunar weren't too keen on it (For some reason. It's amazing with getting the shapes of things you make).

>spoiler
You're a Lunar, what would you need souls for?

>>52692145
Only in their three 'true' forms. Original human, spirit animal, and war form.

Otherwise, the tattoos aren't visible.
>>
>>52692097
IIRC, one of the Metalocalypse jumps has a property about the size of Rhode Island.
>>
>>52692164
Why would I have a park bench in my warehouse?
>>
>>52692210
Why sleep on a bench when you could sleep in your Warehouse?
>>
>>52692210
The lamp post would look ridiculous without it?
>>
>>52692227
What kind of animal sleeps in a warehouse?
>>
>>52692238
One that can't find a barn.
>>
>>52692238
Mice/rats?
>>
>>52691381
>It seems like it'd be fine to me? Probably nets you something like 5 motes for every point of willpower, or maybe it has you roll your willpower to see how much you get...
Thanks.

On a related note, my jumper has a lot of willpower perks (as in dozens of "you have superhuman amounts of willpower" and at least two of which are supposed to give an actually infinitely strong will). Would that have any effect on the amount of temporary willpower points they would count as being able to hold at once or how fast they would recover or anything of that sort?

>I also can't help but think there's an existing Charm that does something similar, but I just don't quite remember which one...
Huh. Neat. I haven't seen anything like that looking through the various canon Charms I could find.
>>
>>52692191
I remember back in the First Age, someone stuffed an Unshaped in a tube to do science with and also Jadeborn are basically raksha flashfried by Cytherea and Gaia's Creationgasm. So I figured some clever clogs might be able to do something more...organic if they really had a go at Craft: Wylding its' Emanations into something more stable.

>souls for

OK that was mostly an excuse to do a RE7 reference, but-I dunno, necromancy experiments like the crown in the WIP?
>>
File: 561854168.jpg (70KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
561854168.jpg
70KB, 580x773px
>>52688113
>Degenerate Hedonism
I ate an ice cream cone with an 18 year-old who can tear holes in the fabric of dimensions while listening to a barbershop quartet perform live. She had yet to do either. It was a fun break.

>What brought me to this point?
Mostly it's that I'm a nice guy, even without my memories also my Coordinators are both dicks.

>>52688134
Raven from Teen Titans, most definitely.

>>52689163
>Kraken
Yes. Yes yes. I need three, a pirate hat, and that guy's leg. I have a plan.

>>52689658
Ring of Red my good man. Made it specifically to have access to that sweet, sweet diesel-punk technology. It's pretty hard to find stuff.

>>52690208
Yes, but it's a rare thing. Haruko did it during Adventure Time. She couldn't take the separation from Atomsk, raided my Cosmic Warehouse for as much as she could carry, and stole my Guitar for good measure. I never found out what happened to her.

I hope she's happy.

>>52691290
You should be a Pangolin. I mean, just look at that little cutie! He's just BEGGING to be fused into mad science!
>>
>>52692191
With the Wyld Manse, yeah, I was thinking that within Jump it would be surrounded by Deep Wyld in some far-off, isolated Area out of sight and out of mind of the Raksha. Post-Jump, I was thinking it would work like the Patch of Hel from Kamen Rider Gaim, in that the Palace brings the Deep Wyld with it, and the only way to access it outside of the Exalted Jumps is to perform the ritual. I'm not sure what the ritual would be a exactly. I was thinking something simple, more like a brief incantation and maybe a gesture, which when performed in tandem deposit the Performer within the Manse if it's somebody you approve of, or outside the Manse within the pocket of Wyld if it's someone you disapprove of.
>>
>>52692238
Wild jumpers.
>>
>>52692247
>>52692248

You're not wrong...
>>
>>52692238
>an extradimensional sanctuary crafted by beings beyond mortal reckoning
>not fit for a king
U wot, m8?
>>
>>52692191
a forest Glade, when you enter it a cat arrives and attacks fighting you to the death, shortly thereafter, a Eagle arrives and attacks fighting you to the death the longer you stay in it the more powerful and dangerous The predators that will arrive and attack you become
>>
>>52692238
Jumper which is an extremely diverse species ranging from all consuming horrors to all the FLOOF. not very good pets though.
>>
Can I make someone a companion if I befriend them in-jump?
I always assumed that was the case but now I'm not sure.
>>
>>52692254
Hey Cracker, I was reading over the Marvel Magic jump and I saw something slightly concerning. The Ring of the Ancient One lets you sue magic, how does that work? Also unless suing magic is riskier and more complicated than I thought I think it might be priced a little low

Also-I can't seem to find anything on Loki using his weird story powers. From what I can gather, he's mostly just a really good sorcerer? Don't suppose you've got a scan on you showing him do his story thing?
>>
>>52692238
Are moths animals? Because I sleep in my warehouse.
>>
>>52692295
Unless there's an option to pay CP for them in the jump, no. You can use the pods to stow them, though.
>>
>>52692301
...moths are definitely animals, yes. Not funghi, not plants
>>
>>52692295
Not unless you have a pod or a house rule.
>>
>>52692295
Nope. Really puts into perspective how much of a fool Quicksilver was.
>>
>>52692318
Ah. I was under the weird impression that bugs weren't animals for some reason for a moment there. Thanks.
>>
File: 88e0c6563888aba928301846cce802bb.jpg (507KB, 2653x4096px) Image search: [Google]
88e0c6563888aba928301846cce802bb.jpg
507KB, 2653x4096px
>>52692295
Technically you have to buy them in the Jump or buy Pods in the Warehouse. Some people houserule around that though. It's a pretty common houserule.
>>
>>52692308
>>52692320
>>52692321
Oh fuck.
That makes my two main jumps invalid.
Guess I have to start from scratch.
Fuck me this is stupid.
>>
>>52692272
Well excuse me for having some self respect
>>
>>52692238
A miserable pile of secrets?
>>
>>52692336
If your chain is so reliant on this why not just house rule that it works like that in your chain?
>>
File: 1492018515976.png (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1492018515976.png
1MB, 1280x1810px
>>52688113
...I ended up turning an entire planet, followed by an entire godly pantheon into lesbians just from sheer exposure to me.

I swear it was NOT intentional.
>>
>>52692336
Out of curiosity, what Builds does this invalidate?
>>
>>52692353
Are you forgetting the conclave of valkyrie.
>>
>>52692248
>Some small critter sneaks into the warehouse while jumper isn't looking
>They accidentally get carried to the next jump
>Escape, breed, and destroy the local ecosystem
>>
>>52692336
You can also use blue feathers (Harvest Moon) plus the item duplication perk (Minecraft) to companion people you marry.

Or just make an identical person in any jump that offers custom companions.
>>
>>52692363
X and Zero from MMX.
My main companions were them and the pokemon from the first jump.
>>
>>52692372
Also know as cheating and totally not how those are supposed to be used.
>>
File: 1486419037649.png (510KB, 537x653px) Image search: [Google]
1486419037649.png
510KB, 537x653px
>>52692353
>Entire planet
Did....Did you someone how turn the men into lesbians too?
>>
>>52692372
Reminder that Harvest Moon was never technically finished from its' pastebin notes. Someone just made a PDF of it, and some other waifushits put it on the drive as quick as possible
>>
File: What is a man.jpg (35KB, 282x469px) Image search: [Google]
What is a man.jpg
35KB, 282x469px
>>52692342
>>
so did anyone ever come up with a form for a jump and then later happen across artwork that was nearly perfect for it? pic related This is what I looked like in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3,only a bit more proportionate
>>
>>52692424
Well it's not like /jc/ kept to it's jump-uploading standards anyway.
>>
File: ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.jpg (61KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.jpg
61KB, 620x351px
>>52692366
NO SHUT UP IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I-I WAS JUST HAPPY TO SEE HER.

>>52692390
...There's just no way to spin this that'll make me look good, is it. Yes.

Since I couldn't undo the lesbianism I had to do a lot of work to prevent that world from basically being doomed.
>>
File: 1490478664630.jpg (146KB, 680x971px) Image search: [Google]
1490478664630.jpg
146KB, 680x971px
>>52692433
Alternate version.
>>
>>52692381
Pretty sure the Jumpmaker was planning on updating X before he dropped off the face of the Earth. X is really, really old. Given that Classic has a scenario that lets you recruit Bass, it wouldn't surprise me if he had been planning on implementing something similar for X and maybe Zero as well. You should continue on anyways because the only people who will actually complain are shitposters.
>>
>>52692424
That's all well and good, but the saltstorm from someone attempting to "finish" it would be epic.
>>
>>52691749
Cairn Garden
At the crest of a hill lies this peculiar manse; A small pagoda surrounded by its unusual garden; no plants are found here, but instead many freestanding menhir and smaller piles of stones.
Each stone, jagged or smooth, tiny or huge, is actually taken from a calcified (and subsequently, shattered) rakshasa or Behemoth who invaded Creation in the Balor crusades - so some of the rocks feature faces, wings, claws or other bodily features of their assumptions.

Powers...sorcery enhancer. Stuff a no-moon would like.
>>
File: 1368825289451.png (672KB, 608x562px) Image search: [Google]
1368825289451.png
672KB, 608x562px
>>52692381
Impeccable taste.
If you aren't up for houserules you should retcon some pods into your build.
>>
>>52692254
>On a related note, my jumper has a lot of willpower perks (as in dozens of "you have superhuman amounts of willpower" and at least two of which are supposed to give an actually infinitely strong will). Would that have any effect on the amount of temporary willpower points they would count as being able to hold at once or how fast they would recover or anything of that sort?
Yeah. It'd give you more permanent Willpower, and thus lets you have more points of temporary willpower.

It wouldn't help with recovery though, that's done through sleep/rest and stunts.

>>52692261
>I remember back in the First Age, someone stuffed an Unshaped in a tube to do science with
Did they? I don't remember Dreams of the First Age too clearly.

>So I figured some clever clogs might be able to do something more...organic if they really had a go at Craft: Wylding its' Emanations into something more stable.
Don't know if it'll look anything like an Unshaped after that, but I'll think about it.

>OK that was mostly an excuse to do a RE7 reference, but-I dunno, necromancy experiments like the crown in the WIP?
Yeah, my response to that was mostly a joke.

But fair point, yes. They are some of the better necromancers, or at least they were before the Abyssals showed up.

>>52692265
Hm, okay. Not sure how that'd work if you then walk out into the Wyld surrounding it.

It does give me another idea though...

>>52692283
Interesting, but I feel it steps on the Forest of Endless Prey's toes a bit.

...Also not sure how helpful it'd be.

>>52692471
Huh. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>52692453
True. It was a simpler time.

>>52692463
Also true.
>>
File: 1482889473205.jpg (67KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482889473205.jpg
67KB, 1024x758px
>>52692454
This feels like I'm encouraging magical realm posting, but what insane combination of perks did you have to cause proximity-induced gender bending?
>>
>>52692191
I was thinking both the part where its a giant "celestial" object, so the basic physical part of the manse would be like the Adorjan manse you put in Infernals, with it flying in the sky (or maybe just being an actual ship that happens to also be a manse) and having some way for you (and others) to reach it, and the internals of the Silver Chair with the whole "open up on alien vistas or tombs of things that were ancient when the gods were born, or on places where the Wyld or the raw Essence of Luna herself has cracked the surface and bled into the air". Not necessarily copying the mechanical aspect of all that, if you find it to be out of line with everything, but the same general idea in terms of what the manse itself can do.

But again, just the aesthetics of a desolate silver plain and empty nightsky leading down into convoluted depths and dreams made real is something I really like.

Sorry if this isn't particularly helpful.
>>
>>52692457
>>52692473
I guess I'll just houserule it then.
I mean I'm like 50 jumps in at this point starting over is not really an option.
>>
>>52692336
Just use something like the Light of Terra or Nomanisan Island to transit people
>>
>>52692527
The Housing System supplement lets you do that without a houserule, but it's non-kosher for that reason and others.
>>
>>52692435

Not really for forms but I did find a lot of art for my companions
>>
>>52692550
Transit People/pods don't work when i'd have to retcon all companion import perks I gave them.
>>
>>52692550
Nomanisan Island only allows for inactive companions to hang there. It doesn't pod people.

No clue about the LoT since actually finding the minutae is like pulling teeth, but I'm pretty sure that one only does NPCs too.

>>52692575
You can still import pod people. They just still take up a pod slot if you do.
>>
>>52692601
I can give pod people perks?
I always assumed this was not the case.
I always assumed pods were just for bringing around people at their base power level who didn't count as 'companions' so you could bring more with you.
>>
>>52692550
LoT doesn't transport people who didn't come with it or their descendents, its populace are NPCs . It's not for named characters
>>
File: pod_people.png (152KB, 330x205px) Image search: [Google]
pod_people.png
152KB, 330x205px
>>52692601
DID SOMEONE SAY POD PEOPLE?
>>
>>52692501
It wasn't intentional at all, is the thing. Really, all it came from was a few of those 'follow the leader' type perks like you can get in Light of Terra and a few others. The ones where your personal beliefs tend to become popular with others?

Then you just really had to be an insanely powerful psyker with a lot of beauty perks and drop your guard at the wrong time. Being a few brands of divinity also helped.
>>
>>52692618
Pods are essentially extra active Companion slots, with the extra benefit that you can recruit people from Jumps without having to buy them.
>>
>>52692618
Yeah you can import people you use stasis pods on.
You just can't make them regular companions this way in order to save space.

They still count as using a pod for all things that care about that so keep that in mind.
I think the only really relevant bit is that the respawn timer is a lot longer.
>>
>>52692638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMspcxr1Vi8
>>
File: Luna.png (2MB, 1193x822px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
2MB, 1193x822px
>>52692525
Yeah, Silver Chair's really cool.

I'll see if I can fit something like that in, but no promises.
>>
>>52692638
Trumpy you can do magic!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmb0IbuBowI
>>
>>52692631
>>52692601
If he's going to have to house rule either way he might as well use a way that makes sense. There's honestly no reason why Nomanisan and Light of Terra shouldn't fit the bill except that it would make pods worthless, but it doesn't seem like pods work well with his chain anyways.
>>
What jumps have perks for being a good butler/servant?
>>
>>52692718
If he's going to houserule companion things then why not houserule them in the simple way instead of making specific items in specfic jumps do things they don't actually do?
>>
Im a Summoner for the most part but I do not want to spend 1200cp on Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins, is there an alternative?
>>
>>52692877
Use summon magic without time limits?
>>
>>52692877
Import companion for 500 points Use sacrificial bestowment to give them sacrificial bestowment then have them give you infinity
>>
>>52692299
>Also unless suing magic is riskier and more complicated than I thought I think it might be priced a little low
Are you kidding? Suing magic is a Bad Idea! The Ring is a trap option!

That's what I get for tying perks on a phone.

>Also-I can't seem to find anything on Loki using his weird story powers. From what I can gather, he's mostly just a really good sorcerer? Don't suppose you've got a scan on you showing him do his story thing?
May end up replacing that, but either way I'll see about digging up some relevant scans. If you want to look into it, check out Agent of Asgard, mostly. Due to a series of rebirths and schemes, Loki is basically a more tolerable version of Tumblr's view of MCU Loki in it. However, it could be a lot worse for what it is and it was the last comic to portray Odin as an actual person instead of a blathering evil charicature that hates womyn.
>>
>>52692804
Binbougami Ga has an entire Butler Origin.
>>
>>52689051
>>52688944

Dare I ask what the moon has to do with anything? I don't know that setting.
>>
>>52692931
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52692933
Sounds like IRC goers messing with each other through thread.
>>
>>52692491
>Yeah. It'd give you more permanent Willpower, and thus lets you have more points of temporary willpower.
>It wouldn't help with recovery though, that's done through sleep/rest and stunts.
Ah, thanks. I wasn't sure if it was possible to count as having more than ten dots I'd permanent willpower.
>>
>>52692804
Hero Origin from Fate/Stay Night has some decent perks for a butler in training. Various odd job specialties, functionally endless patience, knowing how you can help people around you.
>>
>>52692928
>Sue magic
I want to do this now.
>>
>>52693006
Thanks to you as well, anon.
>>
>>52692933
NOTHING.

NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL.
>>
>>52693034
How annoying.
>>
>>52692990
It isn't. Not naturally at least, as even Primordials and Incarnae end up with Willpower 10 (though the Ebon Dragon cheats himself into having more willpower with Hollow Heart Transcendence).

But stronk enough willpower perks might just let you do that?
>>
141. Undertale
Origin: Fallen Human, Race: Human, Age: 9, Theme: SOUL
Perks: Summon Annoying Dog, DETERMINATION, ACT, MERCY, SAVE The World
Companions: Asgore, Toriel, Asriel!
Drawbacks: Anime Is Real, 

>Hi, I'm Flowey the Flower!
>I'm Noble the Jumper!
>Is that why you jumped down here?
>Yeah!
>Well Noble, these are... friendliness pellets! Go ahead, touch one!
>I can already use my soul to cancel magic! Don't screw with me.

And that was how are whirlwind friendship started. He'd show up, I'd surprise him somehow, and this was kept up for years. Mostly because whenever I was about to tear down the Barrier, he'd reset. The first time he went all the way back to when I first dropped down and I'd have to befriend the monsters all over again. I surprised him by remembering him and keeping up the fun. By the end of the 5 year wait for Frisk I'd used Kingdom Hearts to induce a Heart in Flowey just from continuously interacting with him. He couldn't go back to being Asriel because he didn't have a SOUL. I had to help him work through a lot of dark memories, but he was a pretty good kid, after that. Good enough and powerful enough to befriend every monster in the Underground from knowledge he gained on previous resets. I still befriended them, but I'm designed to make friends. When Frisk came down is when he finally let me blow up the Barrier. Astral Mana Dispersal and an extremely powerful JAM to contain any side-effects.

Flowey wouldn't let me leave until Frisk got there, because with her there he could no longer stop me. She was precious the whole way, and it was easy to see her DETERMINATION overpowering the flowers. I promised Flowey a pod if he wanted to come with me to other worlds and he stopped complaining. He visited her at the start, but I had to travel back from near the Barrier. The monsters were already used to a human at that point, and they were doubly nice.
>>
What are some Perks/Items that are about bringing along something akin to an army that retains power and tech you give them over jumps? No I do not mean companions.
>>
>>52693098
I don't think there's anything like that. That's pretty much exactly what companion rules were made to prevent, even if it's been sidestepped somewhat by large group companions.
>>
>>52693079
Ay don't forget the reserve of will spirit charm. +1 point of max temp willpower for each time you get it even if it doesn't affect permanant dots.

Maybe that's how extra willpower perks get translated?
>>
>>52693098
Maybe a Reality Marble like Ionioi Hetairoi?
>>
>>52693122
Ah, right. That's a thing too.

Translating them like that would make a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>52693098
Dimension Lord from DC Occult? Maybe the fleet in Dragonball AF?
>>
>>52693181
>>52693122
>>52693079
Ah, thanks then.
>>
>>52693098
Minion Hives in the Overlord(game) jump. Kinda.
>>
>>52693079
Would Softcap perks let you grow your Essence Pool past what it would normally max out at?
>>
File: FinalFantasyJumpchain.pdf (259KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyJumpchain.pdf
259KB, 1x1px
Jumpable.
>>
>>52693082
Two in one week was a surprise, but they only needed one more, so the monsters were doubly nice to Frisk and helped him to the Barrier to see it finally opened. We met up just outside of it, and I set her up on the Best Ending path. After that it was something of a scramble to get everything set up properly and check on any monsters I missed befriending.

What I didn't expect was Flowey to save me after we got into the real world. He really cared once he got a Heart, and he kept track of my falling out with reality. I was trying to exploit the glitches to get at Gaster and bring him together enough to free him, but with all the resetting there wasn't enough time. I was panicking, and freaking out, and Flowey heard about the power of the Stand Arrow. So he begged it for an hour and stabbed himself. His actual stand is very similar to Crazy Diamond, so I called it Crazy in Love. It took a small part of Gaster I was able to get a hold of by being spread out like he is and made us both temporarily whole. And then I ACTed with MERCY and sent him to a proper afterlife instead of waiting for him to refragment into an otherbeing. He just kept up using it on me everytime I started to disappear.

That and Flowey getting enSOULed into Asriel convincing Toriel and Asgore to come along have actually made me freakishly happy. Second best moment in the chain.
>>
>>52693222
Don't lie.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>52693219
Maybe, I dunno? You don't really train your essence pool though, how many motes you have is a function of your Willpower, Virtues, and Essence score.
>>
File: UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>52693222
Awesome! Reading now!
>>
An Irregular in Magic High School when?
>>
>>52693222
Thank god we finally get a Final Fantasy jump. It only took us nearly 1500 threads.
>>
>>52693098
>Perks/Items that are about bringing along something akin to an army that retains power and tech you give them over jumps? No I do not mean companions.
Neither Perks or Items will work as a base. You need to look into properties for that give you NPC equivalent to how they were in part jumps in the current jump. Like a business, make it a mercenary company or something. Or the Agency in Avengers, EMH. The Island in Incredible's gives you NPC that are different people, but should retain the training/organisation you give them. Another option is taking the Demonic Retinue in Exalted, for up to 10,000 first circle demons.

Then start finding empowerment perks to use on them, or start crafting their gear.
>>
>>52693337
When they stop eating their high-fiber cereal.
>>
>>52693222
>the greater your resistance against magic and energies that seek to control your body.
Kind of a strange way to phrase it. So, just so I understand correctly, this is resistance not only to magic, but also other energies such as mundane heat or ki?
>>
>>52693413
Aw, crap. That's an artifact. It's just meant to be magic because I later found that was harder to narrow down. I'll take that line out in a minute.
>>
File: 1479698679461.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479698679461.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>52693222
>MFW I realize I can import all my Companions for once. As Heroes of Light. And enjoy the look on the Fiends' faces when twelve Heroes of Light march up.

In all seriousness though, it looks great. I'm not seeing any mistakes or open holes in my first browse.

You're really making me sweat over the choice between Black Mage and Thief though. Those Capstones are both incredibly tempting.

So many Jumps, so little time!
>>
>>52693222
>all those perks, all those items.
It is moments like this that make me wish I could just take CP from other FF jumps and bank them for here instead. I can't see a single option in this jump that I wouldn't want. Truly the best Final Fantasy jump I've seen to date.
>>
>>52693222
So Dragon Skin makes it so you have as much magic resistance as you are physically durable?
>>
>>52693222
>Now, Now
N-NANI.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT WITH THIS PERK, I CAN KEEP MY PARTY FROM ACTING LIKE IDIOTS?! AMAZING! BEST PERK, BEST PERK!
>>
File: 1474975137186.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474975137186.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>52693502
>>52693660
Glad you like it!
>>52693667
That is the perk's ability, yeah.
>>
>>52693683
But corraling retards is the fun part of being a healer.
If people actually do their job then it's just mashing the cure button when it's needed.
>>
Who here likes obscure jumps?

Rhetorical question, I'm doing it anyway.

There's obviously more to be done, but I figured I should take a break and check for input.
>>
>>52693222
>As a bonus, you can put on a hat or any sort of accessory for your head and completely obscure your face so that all anyone can see is a shadow and glowing yellow eyes. This effect can be toggled on and off at will. This has no other effect besides the aesthetics, but at least it looks cool, right?
>This has no other effect besides the aesthetics
Can this be used to hide my identity?
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>52693732
I mean if people have a picture of your actual face and are looking for it, sure. But if they're looking for someone with 'glowy yellow eyes', it won't help much unless you turn it back off.
>>52693683
That picture might have inspired me a bit.
>>
>>52693716
Trump Card could use some examples, like what most of the 400 CPs

Don't think What You Were To Them is 600 CP-worthy when it's hardly applicable outside of getting in trouble with organizations. Rather you buff Domain Assault and drop it to 400 CP instead. Also not a fan of the fiated sympathiser thing personally, but that's on me.

Looks serviceable so far otherwise
>>
>>52693222
Eh, could be worse.
>>
>>52693222
How does magic stack with 8-bit theater magic?
>>
>>52693775
In order:

Trump Card thing makes sense. The main in-story examples were Welexi being able to briefly turn into light or create wings of light and Gaelwyn being able to manipulate flesh without direct contact. I can add those as examples.

For Domain Assault, I have a little "Domain Skill (400)" cycle going on with the different backgrounds. I could break the pattern, but I'll probably just adjust What You Were To Them to something else instead. What exactly I change it to, I'll have to think on.
>>
>>52693757
Are the emenetal crystals actual, physical objects? How do you access their boons? Just by wearing them?
>>
Jumpers, how many of you have done something like becoming romantically involved with a life form you created, or something equally weird and morally ambiguous?
>>
>>52693502
No? They're really not. Generic thievery and magic-boosting? They're certainly not unique, at least.
>>
>>52693974
Anon, we all know that the only reason you're asking is because you're thinking about it, or have already done it. Admit it. I want to hear the details.
>>
>>52693222
They're already using it to powerwank. Enjoy~

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-826
>>
File: cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif (932KB, 330x306px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif
932KB, 330x306px
>>52693987
Oh no, it's the fun police. You've got me officer! I'll go quietly! Fire the party cannon on three guys.
>>
>>52688139
Sure

>>52688626
Indeed! For I had a wonderful 11 hour snooze.
>>
>>52693222
Question; for the warriors or light companion option is it supposed to say recieve? Because it looks like it's supposed to say import, since as is it's basically asking to make OCs twice which is weird.

Also does going Red mage mean that getting the highest tiers of magic is permanantly unreachable or will it just take an ungodly amount of effort?

Other than that this looks really fun. It's going to be tough to build for that's for sure.
>>
File: SFC.jpg (125KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SFC.jpg
125KB, 512x512px
>>52694019
Pew pew
>>
File: Hulkdog.jpg (10KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
Hulkdog.jpg
10KB, 600x326px
I realize that the dogs are more in line with the movie (which is noncanon to MCU, apparently), but would anybody want them in the ultimate destruction jump? Either as an item or a companion/pet option?
>>
>>52694009
This is really fucking tame dude.
Like it's just people saying what they like about it and which perks they think are strong.

Don't you have anything better to do than crosslink things that aren't even interesting?
>>
>>52693987
Final Fantasy has never been known for anything unique. Each one of them reused the same plot with the same tropes. The capstones are useful and reflect the setting well, and you can never get enough magic boosting anyways.

>>52693685
Would you ever consider remaking the FF14 jump for us? Seeing what you did with Disgaea I'd be really interested in seeing how you do FF14 and I think you'd do a bang up job of it.
>>
>>52694033
Can Windows of the Soul be used for abilities that require constant action/motion to keep active? Say, for example, a spell that requires you to hold someone for three seconds to turn them to stone? If so, would I just have to look at them for the required length of time?
>>
>>52694063Jump remakes are not allowed, ever. The FF14 jump is untouchable.
>>
>>52693222
Does 'receive' companions mean canon companion or import?
>>
>>52694073
Honestly I think it'd be more reasonable to allow editing jumps or remakes if the author is dead for more than a year.
>>
File: BAWK.jpg (35KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
BAWK.jpg
35KB, 252x300px
>>52694065
Sounds about right.
>>
>>52694063
Only if I'm allowed to remake any of Wild_Card's jumps.
>>
>>52694073
The guy who made it okayed anyone who wanted to take an attempt at remaking his jumps. It wasn't even a spite thing either. At least it didn't seem like one.

Personally I'd prefer if there were a folder for repeat attempts so as to not loose anything to wildly different remakes, but that one it particular is on the table.
>>
>>52694073
The jump has already been okayed for remake by the author, and the author is no longer a part of /jc/, so what is the problem really if Heavens can do a good job at making a jump for it?
>>
>>52694103
Cool, thanks.

>pic

...You doing alright over there?
>>
What setting has the best butlers/maids?
>>
>>52692264
>Yes, but it's a rare thing. Haruko did it during Adventure Time. She couldn't take the separation from Atomsk, raided my Cosmic Warehouse for as much as she could carry, and stole my Guitar for good measure. I never found out what happened to her.
>I hope she's happy.
She probably an heroed and it's your fault you monster.
>>
>>52694165
Fantastic! My university proved to be even cooler then it already was, giving us an extra week for a big assignment as an easter present.

Thus, both Majikoi and K-On! will definitely be coming out before the end of the month!

Also Nanjou Michelle Torako is best girl in Majikoi
>>
File: The butlering.jpg (2MB, 5000x1880px) Image search: [Google]
The butlering.jpg
2MB, 5000x1880px
>>52694195
Injustice has the best butler of all time.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>52694196
W...Why would you say that?
>>
>>52694210
Because I've been touched by the sovereign of sorrow, life is but a dream and it's time to wake up.
>>
Okay, made some changes based on suggestions, got rid of Beyond 41 and Beyond All Ceilings. Clarified what Mass Blaster does.
>>
>>52694162
>>52694114
How about the fact that FF14 is not a jump that needs remaking? It's literally one of the best jumps we fucking have.
>>
>>52694230
Oh hey you're back. Thank you for going over this.
>>
>>52694201
Noice. Glad to hear it.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>52693956
They're physical objects, yes. Just having them on your person - in your pocket, hand, tied around your neck, etc. - is sufficient to benefit from their blessing.
>>52694037
Oh whoops, that's supposed to say 'import or create'. I'll be correcting the drive version and fix that in a minute.
>>52694063
Ignoring the fact I'd have pretty big shoes to fill, and the fact this otherwise simple jump took me a month and a half, I'm going to decline on that. I love FF14, but even if one didn't exist already, I feel like I'd go bald from exhaustion trying to make one, let alone one of similar length to the one we have. I like the current one, anyhow, even if Dirge was supposedly okay with it.

I know this is PROBABLY just bait, but I have more reasons than just 'no fuck you'.
>>52694079
Supposed to mean import, like I said above. My bad.
>>
>>52694252

You're welcome.
>>
>>52694097
Remakes are not allowed under any circumstances whatsoever. We put this rule in place because of fucks like you. It doesn't matter if they left, it doesn't matter if they gave permission, you are not allowed to replace jumps, ever.
>>
>>52693222
>Jumpable.
One problem I see is this does not mention advanced classes, and another is the Black and White spellbooks. The discount only applies to White and Black mages, what about Red mages, Knights, and Ninjas? This would be better as a free of 100 CP general item, the Book of Black & White, that starts with all the 1st level spells, records Black, White (and Red if there are red specific spells in a later jump or something) and reveals all the canon ones once the jump ends if you have not found them earlier.

And a 200+ CP general perk/item that starts you as your advanced class. Promotion Orders, Dragons Accolade, Blessing of Bahamut or something.

I would have made Masamune a 300 CP general item, since everyone can use it, and gave the thief a different 600 CP weapon, like murasame.

Taking the Warrior of Light path does not give you any bonus powers, the power lies in the Crystals, correct and you take them with you? Or does it change after the jump, and the crystals stay, but the boon remains with you?
>>
>>52694242
No it's not.
>>
>>52694037
AND I FORGOT TO ANSWER THE REST OF THIS. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GO RIGHT FROM A GAME OF LEAGUE TO /JC/ FOLKS.

It's not unreachable, you can learn it, it will just take a lot longer.
>>
File: 1435997829881.gif (53KB, 828x472px) Image search: [Google]
1435997829881.gif
53KB, 828x472px
>>52694242
I wouldn't go that far, but I do like it very much.
I also think it's a little strange to ask Heavens to remake it, but some people really don't like reading something that thick.

If only dupes were permitted I'd love to see what he would do with it.
Although if we could have dupes I'd honestly prefer he did something like 2hu.
>>
>>52694242
It's just the anti-Dirge shitposting brigade again, ignore them.
>>
>>52694272
'because of fucks like you'
Jesus fucking christ that's overly hostile all I was doing was suggesting the idea.
It'd be useful in cases where people make shit jumps of decent franchises then fuck off.
>>
>>52694260
>They're physical objects, yes. Just having them on your person - in your pocket, hand, tied around your neck, etc. - is sufficient to benefit from their blessing.
Will integrating it into your weapon work?
>>
>>52694272
This is patently false. It's happened before multiple times.
Like do you even know what you're talking about?
>>
>>52694260
>>52694283
Thank you for explaining.
Looks like it's fancy hats and red for me.
>>
>>52694306
We don't even allow remakes in those cases though. Do you not remember the months long shitstorm about the bleach jump that SB made? We will never replace a jump that is on the drive regardless of any factors. Even if the thread in general decides it wants to do something, that doesn't change the rules.
>>
>>52694242
I don't agree, and honestly I don't see what's wrong with having a jump remade in Heaven's style.

>>52694260
Sucks to hear that, but the whole point I asked was because I like your take on FF jumps more than the FF jumps we do have. You shouldn't have any shoes to fill at all, there's no reason why you should be forced to mimic another jumpmaker and not be able to emphasize on your own strengths. Even if you took a whole year on it I would think it would be worth the wait.
>>
>>52694328
Yes we do. Even recently there was Sailor Moon.
And people have redone 2 of bancho's jumps.
>>
>>52694306
It'd be useful to cause infighting and dick wanking and favoritism and discouraging people from bothering to make things? If you want us to die, sure, which is why the shitposter is a big advocate for your position.
>>
>>52694328
I'm just a new friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY
>>
>>52694051

YES.
>>
>>52694341
>It'd be useful to cause infighting and dick wanking and favoritism and discouraging people from bothering to make things?

But all of these things already happen. Basically every thread.
>>
>>52694341
>infighting if said user hasn't been on /jc/ in a year
I honestly don't see this happening.
>>
>>52694328
>>52694339
Oh wait I'm a goddamn retard who can't follow a conversation.
Don't mind me.
>>
>>52694355
Because of the shitposter, mainly. You want to give him more ammo to use? You want to encourage other people to get involved in his games?
>>
If Heavens even entertained the idea of replacing one of dirges jumps, I would literally never stop shitposting against him. Just thinking about it makes me fucking livid.
>>
>>52694328
>Even if the thread in general decides it wants to do something, that doesn't change the rules

This argument is stupid, and you're stupid. The rules arose in the first place because "the thread in general" agreed upon them, it follows logically a hypothetical shift in public opinion would corollate with the removal of said rules. Honestly, you just sound like you're getting off on acting like a figure of authority.

And yes, Sailor Moon.
>>
>>52694242
>It's literally one of the best jumps we fucking have.
You might think so, but don't speak on anyone else's behalf, because it isn't a very good jump at all to put it politely. Just throwing a bunch of words together doesn't necessarily make something good.

I'd have no problems with it being remade if it means we'd get something more accessible like the FF jump Heavens put up just now.
>>
>>52694272
Permission works. It's happened before and there was no problems.
You must have been living under a rock if you missed it.
>>
>>52694355
Said anon also started infighting and being overly hostile over a suggestion to the rules of a make believe game community.
>>
I think this is a bad moment to ask if I can make a jump about making a jump for other PR seasons (Alien ranger, Zeo, Turbo etc)
>>
>>52694382
>PR seasons

What?
>>
>>52694360
>the shitposter
Literally who.
Are you just making up a boogieman at this point?
>>
>>52694382
Do it.

>>52694388
Power Rangers.
>>
>>52694382
Why? We have a MMPR jump, not a Generic Power Rangers jump.
>>
If FFXIV gets remade, I demand the right to remake SoAnon, Wild_Card, and Yorokonde's jumps.
>>
>>52694230
I'd say it looks good now.
>>
>>52694363
Your opinion as a shitposter literally doesn't matter. If you want to get angry just because people like Heavens more you should do that privately.
>>
How to Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks) 10 Years Here
Start 1000
Age 200 Years Old
Shadow of the Night Fury 300 I've been reduced in power to the level of Toothless, but as he improves so will I regain some of my abilities
Amputee 200 I'm missing my front left leg
Take Care of the Kids 100 Have to look after a nest of dragons
Dragon Free I'm a dragon, woot!
Natural Weapons Free Good ole trusty claws
Biome Specific Free Volcanic dragons like swimming in lava
Fire' Breath Free Bit of a slow reload, but still fun to 'pew' a blast a day at people
Flight x 3 -100 I can break the sound barrier and fly like a hummingbird - as agile in the air as a Night Fury
The Color of Death -300 91.44 meters long, 24.3 meters tall, with a wingspan of 149 meters and still having room to grow, I'm a supermassive dragon like the Red Death - incredibly strong, can crack rocks with a roar, breath in like a vacuum, six eyes and six shot fire breath - very durable
The Alpha Wavelength -200 Ultrasonic mind control/hypnosis of simple dragons? Neat - also works on wild animals in other jumps - can be resisted with insanely strong will, strong bonds, or noise baffling - has a reach of several kilometers
Archipelago Free An island chain with a sparse population that I can reach through a wall of fog I can summon at will and fades over a few days - can import properties from other jumps as new islands in the Archipelago - carries over changes including damage but imports are easily restored
Dragon's End -100 A volcanic island with a burning heart - inhospitable but defensible
An Isle in the North -400 A sturdy island as big as the Isle of Berk, which means it could house hundreds of Vikings if they found it, and has about 38 kilometers of inhospitable forests - mountains reach up around seven hundred meters, and theres a surprising amount of animals and restocking ore
Cont.
>>
>>52691695
Actually really glad I caught this, as I do have one. Got to finish writing the fluff on the drawbacks and it's done. Also, the Honorverse and Sharpe jumps are nearing completion; those should both be done before I regain reliable enough internet to rejoin the community.

So... we have one, it's just in hiding?
>>
>>52694328
It's not like the SB Bleach jump was the height of quality, though.
>>
>>52694392
You did admit you're new, so I'll give you a bit of advice. This little gem has long been treasured on 4chan, and many newfags over the years have benefited from it. In short:

Lurk moar.
>>
>>52694396
Then you should ask the jumpmakers, because unlike Dirge none of those jumpmakers gave up rights to their jumps, something that you seem to be overlooking to push your shitposting.
>>
>>52694396
By the power vested in me by Jumpchain Parliamentary Edict 66, I forbid you, specifically, from doing so-on account of first degree Being A Cunt.

Also, because you have the observational skills of a lemming if you haven't noticed, it's unlikely at the moment when the guy prodded to do so said he wouldn't.
>>
>>52694398
>Your opinion as a shitposter literally doesn't matter.
Actually fuck off.
You're using a buzzword to discredit people, make boogieman and cause infighting.
No one wants you here.
(Not guy you accused of being a 'shitposter'.)
>>
>>52694403
Egg Clutch -100 A set of eggs which will never number less than twenty, only five of which can incubate at a time - can choose during the gestation period which type of this worlds dragons they are - can add other dragon eggs to the clutch to get more but they'll be reduced in INT and PWR
Saddle Free Fairly advanced harness that could be placed on me and provide a small amout of armour and a place for a rider to sit
Rider Academy -400 8 imports with backgrounds, 400CP, and a non-companion dragon to ride - also gives the Archipelago a small islet that acts as part clubhouse and part Dragon Training Academy

Scenario CP 600
Discounts from purchases 400
The Center -200 A massive stretch of ocean with many islands and peninsulas, most are small but some have bays or other useful features, the middle is a large island with a fortress/castle carved into it only accessible form a channel or the sky - has a field of wheat and another for sheep
A Grand Endeavor -600 I have the strange ability to make people listen to reason - able to push past cultural differences and ancient grudges (with more effort the deeper the grudge of course) and can fix these issues, or at least get people to put them aside to focus on the real issues
Camoflage -100 Can change the colour and texture of my scales to blend in with my surroundings... imagine if the giant rocks next to you got up and started roaring
Ironside -100 Can cover myself in flame at the drop of a hat - doesn't hurt me at all

>>
>>52694396
>SoAnon
She doesn't even want her jumps on the drive, I don't think ANYONE is going to complain if you made replacements for hers. She'd probably cheer you on.
>>
>>52694230
Nice to see you're still at it. Getting rid of those two is probably for the best.

>White Magic Specialization
I think you might need to tone down the boost to Heal a bit. A guaranteed infliction of all those status ailments at once is a bit much.

>Black and Wizard Magic Specialization
I noticed this before, but given how White Magic Specialization is fluffed out, it seems weird that these two aren't.

>Overall
It's looking more solid now. Not a hard Gauntlet by any stretch of the imagination, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Though, please, consider fluffing out the Jump in general a little bit more and organizing your Perks, Items, and Drawbacks by cost.
>>
>>52694396
You'll have to get them to agree to it first. That's really the only reason this is even beeing entertained in the first place.
Which is rather hard since the first two don't come here anymore. Although if you asked the first she'd probably say yes with little hesitation.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>52694277
Keep in mind you're not restricted by game mechanics here, so anyone can use any of the items here. The discounts are just what I thought was appropriate.

I was considering Class Change as a capstone booster, but decided against it for simplicity. You can still obtain Advanced Classes from Bahamut...or force him to grant it to you, in the Chaos route's case.

The power is in the Crystals and the myth/reputation boost for Warriors of Light. The boons are usable through the crystals and can only be used by you/the other three, or people you'd approve of.

The item things were design choices and I didn't want to go out of my way with the OC content. Don't forget you can most of these things in-setting, they'll just lack the Jump-chan Warranty.
>>52694298
If only.
>>52694307
Yup, as long as you keep them on your person somehow. Wielding them works too.
>>52694323
Have fun, anon!
>>52694331
Look I'm going to level with you, even if this is bait. I've punched the replace/redux jump ticket...how many times now? DxD, Dragonball, Dragon Ball Z. If we count the WIPs I finished for others, I've punched that ticket about five times. And those times I had permission of the previous jumpmakers.

I feel like I set a really bad precedence trying to replace a serviceable jump at the prompting of anons, even if it's an IP I like. Besides, I like the one Dirge made.

I'd totally replace the Touhou one if I miraculously was enabled to, though. Probably a bad idea, though.

But, yeah. Not doing anymore replaces, remakes, or reduxes unless a jumpmaker explicitly asked me to. And even then, I wouldn't do it unless I wanted to.
>>
>>52694409
I lurked for two weeks anon I thought that was enough.
Also I'm just a newfriend to /jc/ I've been on imageboards for awhile.
>>
>>52694423
Companions all get: 400
Dragon Free
The Color of Death -300 91.44 meters long, 24.3 meters tall, with a wingspan of 149 meters and still having room to grow, they're supermassive dragons like the Red Death - incredibly strong, can crack rocks with a roar, breath in like a vacuum, six eyes and six shot fire breath - very durable
Natural Weapons Free Good ole trusty claws
Biome Specific Free Volcanic dragons like swimming in lava
Fire' Breath Free Bit of a slow reload, but still fun to 'pew' a blast a day at people
Flight x 3 -100 They can break the sound barrier and fly like a hummingbird - as agile in the air as a Night Fury
Saddle Free Fairly advanced harness that could be placed on me and provide a small amount of armour and a place for a rider to sit
>>
>>52694396
How just what the fuck did I do?
>>
>>52694433
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>52694435
Two weeks isn't that long in an old-timey thread like this desu.
>>
>>52694404
I'm Carmen Sandiego. Guess where I am!
>>
Hey eagerDigger, are you planning on including an option to combine Gashats into a Dual Gashat when you make the Ex-Aid Jump? I don't use them personally, but one of my Companions picked up a Gamer Driver, and the sound the wheel makes when the user switches forms is exceptionally appealing.
>>
>>52694404
>rejoin the community
And so we reclaim another who has escaped,
none may truly leave the escapism muahahaha!

Glad to hear you're coming back.
>>
>>52694418
He literally vowed to shitpost against a jumpmaker for no good reason and you want to defend that he's not a shitposter?
>>
>>52694435
/jc/ autism runs years deep. Unless you go through the entire archive odds are good you've missed some nuance of this cesspit. Don't worry about it too much. Eventually you'll figure out the little things.
>>
File: hejibit.png (43KB, 480x196px) Image search: [Google]
hejibit.png
43KB, 480x196px
>>52694363
>>52694398
>>52694418
> I would never stop shitposting
> Your opinion as a shitposter
> Don't call that guy a shitposter
>>
>>52693716
Oh, I've heard of this story, it's supposed to be good. Cool, Abhorsen_Anon, I look forward to it.
>>
>>52694354
Which one?
>>
File: killme.jpg (45KB, 1200x1184px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
45KB, 1200x1184px
>>52694463
>>52694466
>>
>>52694439
Made a "lewd" jump, I'm guessing?
>>
This is why I maintain disdain and disgust with the majority population here.
>>
>>52694426
>I think you might need to tone down the boost to Heal a bit. A guaranteed infliction of all those status ailments at once is a bit much.

It doesn't ignore immunity to those ailments, however. A guy wearing a Ribbon will not be affected by that Heal specialized or not.

>I noticed this before, but given how White Magic Specialization is fluffed out, it seems weird that these two aren't.

It's more that I had to get rather creative with how to upgrade the White Magics; Cure is just straight-up more healing/damage but Life/Heal/Exit has no such analogues.

>It's looking more solid now. Not a hard Gauntlet by any stretch of the imagination, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Indeed.

>Though, please, consider fluffing out the Jump in general a little bit more and organizing your Perks, Items, and Drawbacks by cost.

Not too sure about the fluff, but the organization I can do!
>>
>>52694230
>made some changes
cool
>got rid of Beyond 41 and Beyond All Ceilings
didn't have a problem either way. Hopefully this will mollify people, but not counting on it.
>Clarified that Mass Blaster improves spell efficiency when targeting groups of foes, not literal armies.
good.
>Five Years (+0 CP)
unless the plot takes 5 years, you might let this be taken twice. Maybe say once you defeat the Demon Emperor guy you can have your warehouse/powers/companions back if you want, to use them to improve the world, or just to hang out and chill with your bros.

>Removed the I made it all up! Perk.
That was the perk about immunity to prophesy?
It was a good idea, but you went about it backwards. There never was a prophesy, it was a joke. But you walked in and Killed the BBEG anyway, making the prophesy true.

You should replace this with a perk about drawing strength from what people believe, even if what they believe is not necessarily true. The more people sincerely believe, the bigger the boost. That is what the protagonist did. It didn't matter that the Dark Emperor didn't believe in the prophesy, the people did, and that is what mattered.
>>
>>52694483
Oh, sorry.

I think some people would prefer them to be treated as Items, but I'd personally like it as a pet/companion thing with an Import option.
>>
File: 1436904582804.jpg (264KB, 555x611px) Image search: [Google]
1436904582804.jpg
264KB, 555x611px
>>52694433
Speaking of 2hu what ever happened to that guy doing PC-98 stuff?
It's been very quiet on that front for some time now.
>>
>>52694374
>because it isn't a very good jump at all to put it politely
You are wrong, full stop.

I have never jumped FF14, and I know you're wrong. Even if you think Heavens is a great jump maker, if you've read any of Dirge's jumps, you'd know that they aren't something you can just replace, even with a good jump.

You might as well remake one of Quicksilver's jumps, honestly it'd be less offensive because Quicksilver's stuff doesn't have nearly as much content.

You don't fucking replace something that's already great with something that only might be good, even if you don't like it, that just means you have shit taste.
>>
>>52694517
How about fuck you, stop dictating a community's thoughts for it?
>>
File: Donald.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.gif
3MB, 267x199px
>>52694484
You didn't fucking read, did you?
You just saw a guy calling someone else a shitposter and leapt on them like a rabid duck.
>>
>>52694433
>Look I'm going to level with you, even if this is bait. I've punched the replace/redux jump ticket...how many times now? DxD, Dragonball, Dragon Ball Z. If we count the WIPs I finished for others, I've punched that ticket about five times. And those times I had permission of the previous jumpmakers.

I don't think it's a bad precedence at all if you make a jump and it turns out to be a good end product, and that's been the case with every jump you've made, and the fact is that the current jump isn't serviceable for everyone. And in this case you do have the permission of the jumpmaker, so that's not a problem. If it takes getting Dirge to ask you personally we could ask somebody on SB to ask him?

If you absolutely won't do it I'll drop it, but if this is just because you're afraid that people will shit on you for it I think it'd be a pity to lose out on a good jump just because people can't tolerate somebody else picking up where things were left off. There isn't really any other jumpmaker whose style I think would fit well enough to consider as an alternative.
>>
>>52694532
He's said no several times now.
>>
>>52694538
He's pushing it in the hopes of causing more shitposting. That's all this is.
>>
>>52694499
It's more like a really fucking loud minority. We've got 70+ people posting total and these shitpost fests are between 8 or so participants on the usual. Today it feels more like 12, but even that isn't a majority.
>>
>>52694538
Yeah but if I hit the button enough times, no will eventually turn to yes, right?
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52693222
Drawbacks: Warriors of Darkness, Random Encounters, Welcome to Corneria! (1600)

Path: Warrior of Light, fire

Class: White Mage

A Journey Begins (Free)
Prelude (Free)
Take My Hand (Free)
Now, Now (1500)
Have Faith In Me (1300)
Tail of the Phoenix (1000)
Comfy Robes (Free)
Magic to Burn (600)
That Old Black Magic (0)

Welcome to Corneria! We'll be here for a while! And the locals sure are repetitive, but after a while it's actually kind of fascinating to see them go about their day. Emily's already making a documentary about how Final Fantasy humans appear to communicate through a combination of pheromones, body language, pantomime and what is theorised to be a secret code based on the hats they wear.

Along the way, Ashera and Yune discover their separate elements come together to create floating boulders when fused. They promptly unfuse over bickering who has the better element.

It'll be a long journey, and far as I know the chief objective here is to knock Chaos down before he knocks you down. Along the way, old friends are reaquinted after the obligatory laser-hellos and despair at how paltry fashion in this primordial era is compared to the future that is belts. I spy the Occuria huddling over a nearby hill, and Bhunivelze (the moon) looming over the horizon. Old foes bring rather interesting weather with them.

And over the next path we meet-hey look, it's Orikan! Hello Orikan! It's been how many centuries again, since you /tried to absorb my essence for apotheosis/?

"NO. NOT YOU AGAIN. BY THE SILENT KING, WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING. HOW LONG AM I TO BE PUNISHED FOR MY HUBRIS"

Calm down, I'm just healing this kitten! With my white magic! Isn't it cute?

"I have no concept of cuteness, I'll just be leaving n-ow, ow ow, owowowowOW IT BURNS, IT BURNS, NO MY TIME COMPRESSOR'S MELTING, MEEEELTING"

>>52694404
Hey, it's been a while!

Will there be an option to gauntlet it like how Mad Max is done? Also what's Honorverse and Sharpe?
>>
>>52694532
Why is there this trend with Heavens where he shoots people down, but they can't help but keep going anyways?
This isn't some kind of parting shot at you personally, but I do find it wierd how it keeps happening.
>>
142. Indiana Jones
Origin: Archaeologist, Age: 26
Perks: Remember Your Charlamagne, Whip Specialist, Actually Does Their Job, Culture Pattern, Trap Defusal, Indy Ploy
Items: Shovel, Nice Hat, Whip, Chachapoyan Fertility Idol, Motorbike, Museum, Covenant of Buddha

The Covenant of the Buddha is immediately going in the Museum, which is located now in the Archipelago. I'll sell translations as souvenirs, as ancient Indian dialects are kind of a bitch to study. The Fertility Idol is going back to it's people, because why the fuck was it stolen in the first place. That's not nice. Let the jungle people have their weird deadly rituals. I can fill the rest of the Museum with stuff from old jumps. Like the stuff I got for being a hortator, the deck Suke used in Cardfight!, the many and varied pieces of equipment my companions have wielded throughout the years, and whatever ancient texts I have laying around.

The best part about this world is that I can both fight the Nazis and go on adventures across the world, for at least the next 6 years. I'll let my companions handle boring stuff like rescuing "undesirables" from Germany while I take the Boss Monsters with me to adventure, because they're fresh out of their world and don't need to see that stuff. We'll instead just be taking advantage of all those perks I have to find lost ruins and fun adventures to gather the magic bullshit and keep it away from the bad guys. I'll give it all back to the natives before we leave, but for right now I'm just going to make sure Nazis don't slaughter anyone for it. When the war proper begins, I'm sending the Bosses to the Archipelago. It's a neutral place where Toriel can set up her school and watch over Asriel while Asgore gets a job in politics or something.

Also, they shred like paper to children's toys if someone really wants to hurt them. I'm not bringing these guys into real combat until I get another free import option to make them human or something.
>>
>>52694532
Literally do it yourself, you piece of human garbage. Nobody is willing to replace our best jumps because our jumpmakers actually fucking like jumpchain, and aren't willing to bulldoze some of our best content to satisfy some shitposters, putting a black mark to their name as someone who thought it'd be okay to do.
>>
>>52694567
Help convince HeavensAnon to replace FFXIV.
>>
>>52694517
I think you're just raising those jumps up on an imaginary pedestal and expecting all of us to agree with you. There's nothing so special about those jumps that makes them irreplaceable. If content is the only thing you're going for, anyone can make a large jump. Warhammer Fantasy, The Kamen Rider jumps, Light of Terra, all of those jumps put most of Dirge's jumps to shame as far as content goes.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>52694579
Pathetic.
>>
>>52694595
Fact of the matter is, bro.

People like the jumps as they are. You are not community voice, nor the king of JumpChain. Do not presume to make decisions for the community as a whole because your voice is just one drop in a fucking bucket full of shit and blood.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>52694595
>The Kamen Rider jumps
>put most of Dirge's jumps to shame as far as content goes.
>>
>>52694595
Why do you guys hate Dirge so much?
I mean he just got tired of the autism and left. Is that really such a horrible thing he did?
>>
>>52694614
Yeah no, it's a vocal minority that likes the jumps as they are.

The majority want to see them go.
>>
>>52694404
>I do have one. Got to finish writing the fluff on the drawbacks and it's done.
Whoo.

>Honorverse
Really exited about that. We don't have a lot of space operas. Haven't read the most recent books though once the focus turned away from the main plot.
Lets make some guesses about what you did.
Being a Treecats, + CP, 0 CP or Costs CP?
Is the money option called BLS?
Are there properties (Haven Mega Blocks or Grayson Domes)
Is there a Ship section
What happens if you use being the one one with magic powers to fake being the Masadans or Graysonites Messiah?

>Sharpe jump
never heard of it.

>>52694444
>Guess where I am!
The Gamma Quadrant?
>>
>>52694627
If you consider them all as one really big sequence of jumps it's like 1.5 Ragnarok onlines.
I mean that's what everyone else does right? You do Jump them all back to back yeah?
>>
>>52694595
...Not part of this conversation, but what the actual fuck are you saying? That it's somehow acceptable and admirable to replace some hundred pages of effort and care in jump format with scenarios and everything, with a bunch of boilerplate perks and items?
>>
>>52694641
Nice of you to make it obvious to the idiots here that you're shitpotsing.
>>
>>52694636
YES.

HOW DARE HE NOT PUT UP WITH MY BITCHING.

MY FEELINGS ARE HURT.
>>
>>52694641
HAHAHAAHAHAA
>>
>>52694568
Personally, I don't think there's another jumpmaker that can do the jump justice. I mean I guess you can say Red, the World of Warcraft anon, Digger, and Valeria would also be likely candidates, but both Red and the WoW anon are busy, Valeria doesn't seem to have any interest, and personally I'm not a fan of Digger's style. If one of them expressed interest I wouldn't have a problem just to see it made differently, but you can say that I have jumpmaker preferences.

This would all be pretty civil, if you didn't have some folks who can't accept that others don't like the jumps that he likes and defends fanatically.
>>
>>52694641
I'd like to speak up for keeping them in addition to the other guys arguing to keep them. I don't know what your personal problem is with dirge but you're gonna have to face he made good jumps that won't be getting them replaced just because you hate him.
>>
>>52694667
Same with a lot of the SoAnon hate, it consisted mostly of outrage that she'd try to leave.
>>
>>52694686
This shit's some bad juju mate
>>
>>52694667
>>52694672
I LIKE KEY LIME PIE!!!
>>
>>52694686
>the World of Warcraft anon

Speaking of replacements, how's that going?
>>
>>52694636
There's people that realize it's ez bait to hate on him, there's people that honestly don't like having to read a novel to get some perks and want to have something else, and then there's like one guy with a grudge the size of the moon.
Although the second category isn't even hateposting.

Nothing he did deserves this amount of autism, but since people get emotional over it these discussions will continue until either the next big thing hits or Dirge magically returns and fulfills the prophesy.
Unfortunately we lost the prophesy.
>>
>>52694707
You've seen his "previews", yes? Poorly.
>>
>>52694707
Way better than the original, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>52694686
Are we doing the "he who shall not be named" thing with OneArmedAnon or something?
>>
>>52694701
I had a slice of key lime pie tonight. It was on sale at the grocery store, so I bought one.

Much tasty, very delish.
>>
>>52694707
Oh great, now it's time to shift targets huh shithead?
>>
Have your companions ever met an alternative version of themselves and how did it pan out?
MMX!Zero was originally confused by his MMZ counterpart although I did in enlighten him on what happened to him.
MMX!Zero was not so happy on Omega however though once he came into the picture.
MMX!X and Cyber Elf!X along with Copy X just made that situation even more confusing.
>>
>>52694614
It seems sort of hypocritical to say that while acting like you're the community voice.

>>52694627
The Kamen Rider jumps combined is the largest jump on the drive, so, what's your point?

>>52694636
I don't hate him? I don't see what replacing his jumps has to do with hating him. He gave permission, and I have a jumpmaker that I like, so why not ask to see if he'll give it a go?

>>52694652
I think it's acceptable if the permission was already given, and admirable if the end product is good. Doesn't make much of a difference whether it's hundreds of pages or dozens of pages, and I think you're being unfair in your comparison here.
>>
So from the time spent in jump what are the ten longest ?
>>
>>52694686
I just don't know why you continue after it's been explained that it's not happening in no uncertain terms.
That and the part where you've got plenty people telling you that they'd prefer things as they are.

If it were possible to have both, then there wouldn't really be a problem, but you are asking Heavens to nuke dozens of builds because you hold the opinion that FF14's jump is not good. An opinion that has been contested by the person you are asking in the first place. I just don't get it m8.
>>
>>52694808
Generic Video Game Developer due to the drawback.
Captain N if you count doing it then immediately doing Captain SNES as the same.
Haven't been there that long to many places.
>>
>>52694814
Only his opinion matters.

It's all the same with these narcissistic pieces of shit.
>>
>>52694643
Thanks.

Honestly, don't bother reading the last... 4-5 books, at least not yet. At this point they've barely advanced the plot any. Maybe once the next thing actually happens they might be worth it.

As far as the guesses...
>Treecat
Have a purchase option and a bonding/empathy perk, didn't think of having actually being one as an option. WIll probably add it.

>BLS
Actually don't remember if I even have a money option. If I don't that's a good use.

>Properties
Didn't have either of those, did have an orbital theme park. Might add a domed city as an option though.

>Ships
Don't have a ship section, just lots of descriptions of various classes which can be purchased as items (all the way from pinnaces to SDs and CLACs).

>Being the Messiah
Didn't say anything about it, but I'm light on drawbacks and that might actually be a good one (you have to forge peace between Grayson and Masada without destroying either.... hm.)

>Sharpe
Series of historical fiction novels about Richard Sharpe, an English rifleman in the Peninsular Wars who manages to be critical in basically every major battle since Assaye, all the way to Waterloo. Also got made into a TV series with Sean Bean as the main character.
>>
>>52694699
I'm not even sure if it's just one person fanatically defending it to make sure we can't get an alternative jump. It sucks too, because we're not going to get an update to that jump, so it's pretty much stuck where it is forever now.

>>52694741
I have no clue why he's called OneArmedAnon and he doesn't have a trip, so I just call him WoWanon.
>>
>>52694730
If people don't respond loudly and angrily to provocations, how will other anons know to also be angry and alarmed that this faggot dared to have a controversial opinion and claimed to have the support of the thread in general? Call it bait, but if we don't take it, then it might actually fucking convince someone to do something crazy.
>>
>>52694741
Well it's not like that thing's worth name-dropping to begin with.
>>
>>52694760
It was a little awkward when Samus of Metroid met Samus of Smash Brothers.
>>
>>52694837
His Jumper has one arm. Fair enough though.
>>
>>52694814
You realize you're responding to my post explaining why I was asking to a person who was asking why I kept asking right? I don't see what the point of your post is except to start some circular argument when I already explained my perspective on the matter.
>>
>>52694829
No anon, you see, his opinion is obviously the consensus opinion, and anyone who disagrees with him is a vocal minority. We are but a drop in the bucket compared to his ocean of invisible, silent support that is totally real.
>>
>>52694837
When he used to buildpost as if he mattered, one of his gimmicks was being permanently crippled.

If only he'd used the actual defect he has, being a braindead idiot.
>>
>>52694870
Well I was both people so I guess I fucked the reading comp pretty hard.
My bad. Sorry.
>>
If you take Hedge Mage in Dragonlance, can you be a Sorcerer?
>>
Remember when individual jumps counted as one larger jump?

Wait, when was that a thing at all? Besides LoT and Age of Ice.
>>
>>52694869
I see. I mean depending on how he does with WoW maybe I'd ask him too if he's interested in making a jump for it. I just don't know if he's made jumps in a style that I like, and no offence to aionon but I'm not a great fan of the FFXI jump. It's not a bad jump, just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>52694837
>alternative jump
You mean that other thing that's not allowed?
>>
>>52694830
>At this point they've barely advanced the plot any.
Ouch. It's like he stopped the clock once he started on the safehold books.

>>52694760
>Have your companions ever met an alternative version of themselves and how did it pan out?
Ahnold!
Hollywood Arnold, Terminator Arnold, Predator Arnold, Head-In-A-Jar from the Year 3,000 Arnold. No True Lies Arnold, there in no companion option and my jump rules don't include Pods.
If only he guest starred in a Sitcom, or we had a Conan Jump.
>>
If I have Sorcery from Lunars/Sidereals, is there any reason to buy it in the Dragon Blooded jump or should I just nto bother?
>>
>>52694970
You mean when people made giant multi pdf jumps?
Because there really weren't many of those.
>>
>>52694996
You don't need to bother. You've already got a higher tier than dragonbloods can even get without a one of a kind artifact that might not even exist.
Although I suppose if you want the school discount it might be worth it for the additional magical tutoring.
>>
Man, this shitstorm reminded me a little of the good old days. All it was missing was somebody bringing up a permanent hot button topic and arguing it the entire thread.
>>
Reorganized the perks and drawbacks and a new perk under an old name.
>>
>>52694970
Babs is the only person who really did that, because he wanted to make big sweeping epics that changed tone and purpose between each setup. Most other jumpmakers don't have time or energy for that kind of shit.
What's your point?
>>
>>52694970
Some jumps are obviously tied to one another, and Kamen Rider was even presented as parts, so what's wrong with considering it all as part of one larger jump?
>>
>>52695027
Do we have a hot button topic that gets people involved anymore? I think most people are jaded enough to stick to their own business and let the shitposters and overly emotionally invested anons fight it out by now.
>>
>>52694996
You shouldn't buy it from any of those, actually. Buy it from Infernals or wait for Solars.
>>
>>52695027
So while we're on the subject, when is someone going to replace Fallout?
>>
>>52694991
>Ahnold!
>>52694760
>and how did it pan out?
Oh, there all kind of the same Arnold, like went Hollywood first for the real Arnold, made a Fanwank decision that importing him into a vaguely appropriate way made him import into his character.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52694760
Other than the Clouds (Squall?) of Darkness' multiversal fashion brand, Odin's had a little disappointment and a lot of camaraderie with the other Odins. He thinks Raildex!Odin's a drama queen with too much power, but sympathises with MCU!Odin's parenting troubles. Gets along with Final Fantasy!Odin too, although he mistook him for Sleipnir at first. Percy Jackson!Odin actually went cosplaying as Santa with him.

Deedee and the Death of the Discworld get along famously too. Death's started a little ankh necklace, and after some soul experimentation there is now a tiny goth pixie Deedee following her around. Pixie!Deedee likes to play tag with mini!Adorjan.

And, well-technically Solaire was present for the Soul of Cinder's dying moments as the Age of Dark begun. Had to mercy kill the other poor bastard.
>>
>>52695029
Will you be expanding the other Magic Specialization Perks like what White Magic has got? Black and Wizard Spec. are really bland right now.
>>
>>52691748
All of them.
>>
>>52695064
Never.

Take a hint: Flaunting your personal grudge against someone vastly decreases the chances of anyone agreeing with you. And you've been nursing that grudge for more than a year.
>>
>>52695085
All right, sweet. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>52695029
I Made It All Up seems way better then doublecast. If you;re going to put it in, it needs to be priced much higher.
>>
>>52695101
Not a prob anon, glad you're enjoying the jump.
>>
>>52695092
I think he's just trying to capitalize on a joke.
>>
>>52695057
Probably not? This wouldn't even be a hot button topic if it weren't for people refusing to accept that the jumpmaker is long gone and left after giving permission to replace his jumps. It's literally no different than when Wakfu put up Sailor Moon for replacement, except some people decided that this would be the hill they wanted to die on for the day.
>>
>>52695057
Dude, there are at least two topics that will always cause a shitstorm when brought up, and they're technically only one topic. I'll admit to bringing them up several times i the past, and it has caused thread long shitstorms that dragged on for over 1000 posts every time. It still works. No matter how jaded the thread becomes, they will always argue about this topic. I'm not mentioning it because I'm actually scared it will trigger another shitstorm.
>>
>>52695092
Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>52695131
Considering he basically did so at gunpoint, I'm not sure that's the best example.
>>
>>52695029
>I made it all up! (400 CP)
Much more appropriate perk, yes.

>At least you will have your freedom to do whatever you wish, but you’ll be sent home should you die a true death.
That's fair.
>>
>>52695114
It's kind of funny; I was trying to assemble all of my Builds into some kind of reasonable order, when I realized that I had an open Companion Import with 1200CP at its disposal. It'll be fun to concept some specialized magic items.
>>
>>52695132
Is it monmusu?
>>
>>52695080
>Will you be expanding the other Magic Specialization Perks like what White Magic has got? Black and Wizard Spec. are really bland right now.

Thing is, I have no idea how to do that besides "more damage". Inflicting damage is all the Black and Wizard spells do.

>>52695106
>I Made It All Up seems way better then doublecast. If you;re going to put it in, it needs to be priced much higher.

I don't think so. You still depend on the belief of a lot of people.
>>
>>52695132
No, those are easy reaction topics. The shit storms only last out of persistence/boredom. Anon was mentioning oooold shit storms, which perpetuated themselves across multiple threads and days because they were fueled by pure hate.
>>
>>52695186
And it can scale without limit and Do way more overall.
>>
>>52695106
>I Made It All Up seems way better then doublecast.
Not really. Double cast does not rely on anything else outside you.
I made it all up takes a lot of external support before you can use it. Like the basically everyone in 4 oppressed nations pinned their hopes on the prophesy, because they needed to believe their lives would get better.
>>
>>52695214
And all doublecast does is make it take half as long to cast things. Sure it only relies on you but the effect is also much, much weaker.
>>
>>52695186
Even if "more damage" is the only enhancement, I would still appreciate some short descriptions evocative of how exactly damage improves. Personally, aesthetics are very important to me as a Jumper, and nothing makes me rush through something faster than single sentence descriptions. It's especially noticeable in contrast to White Mage Spec.
>>
Is there a magical soft-cap perk in the vein of Greatest Magician from DC Occult that applies to all of your magic systems?
>>
>>52695164
Wakfu isn't the only jumpmaker that has put up jumps for replacement, just one of the notable ones that got a jump replaced. Bancho also has had jumps remade, and other jumpmakers have put up jumps for replacement. I'm just pointing out that people seem to be making this seem like it's going against the rules when permission was granted to begin with.
>>
>>52695225
>Sure it only relies on you but the effect is also much, much weaker.
So you are saying doublecast should be cheaper?
>>
>>52695245
Always been forced to relinquish jumps for replacement, as well.
>>
>>52695234
Just Conjoined Conjures your way to a solution.
>>
>>52695247
That's the same thing as making the other thing more expensive. Either works.
>>
>>52695245
Was Wild Card one of them? Serious question.
>>
>>52695265
Eh, but that just feels so... inelegant. Still an adequate solution, I guess. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52695270
I don't think he was, no.
>>
>>52695298
He did the Dresden Files remake.

Which irritated the shit out of me personally.
>>
>>52695308
I mean, the original wasn't even finished. He literally dug through the archives to find the most recent post by the Jumpmaker and found that the most recent version of the old Dresden Files was a wip that hadn't been touched for months.
>>
>>52695186
>Thing is, I have no idea how to do that besides "more damage"
Well Black Magic is rather elemental damage.
You could have it so you could change the element to a different element you can cast, like turning a tornado into a firestorm, or the tidal wave into a sweeping wave of earth.

Or give more control/precision. Like instead of just a quake with earth magic, you could use it at lower power over more time to raise stone walls and create earthworks. Wind to sail a ship instead of just attack.

Or use one of the suggestions for Black Magic specialization, and the other for Wizard Specialization.
>>
>>52695319
Doesn't count.
>>
>>52695319
>the original wasn't even finished
Which I guess counts as "consent" to replace it, huh? I mean, Brownian should have known that posting a WIP meant it was possible to not finish it in awhile. :^)
>>
>>52695270
No? I haven't heard of any jumpmaker who was forced to relinquish their rights except apparently Wakfu. Everyone else did so on their own terms and Wild Card never gave up the rights to his jumps.
>>
>>52695370
I meant if he had put them up for replacement, not if he had been forced to. I just wanted an answer since the archives simply show his disappearing one day.
>>
>>52695164
As someone who was there at the time, that's not what happened. What happened was, some anon had just found out the crazy power levels Sailor Moon reached, and was trying to figure out what to do, because they had had it at the beginning of their chain. So, naturally, when people told him "Nah man, you died", he pointed out that jump really didn't reflect the apparent danger. This ended up setting a whole bunch of people off, who started to complain about it, because the jump really didn't reflect it at the time. Well, Wakfu comes on the thread to address this, and to tell everyone why that is: he never watched/read the whole series, just looked up the first one on the Sailor Moon wiki.

Well, naturally, a lot of anons weren't happy to hear that, and so Wakfu said he would remake the jump...and then a few minutes later, he decided to instead put it up to remade. That got accepted, and then it died down from there, though there were still some complaints. So it was less forcing him to give up at gunpoint, and more him deciding it wasn't worth the time and effort to watch/read the whole series. Which, honestly, is fair. Some people just don't have time for that.
>>
>>52695350
Wasn't finished
Jumpmaker hadn't posted in over a year
brutus had mistakenly uploaded it to finished

But facts don't matter when it's time to shitpost.
>>
>>52695331

What I'm thinking of is how the spell manifests, Like, Aero will still be violent, damaging wind, but instead of a tornado it'll be a really powerful blast of wind that can throw people very far.
>>
>>52695415
You're damn right they don't.
>>
>>52695415
:^)
>>
>>52695413
He honestly seemed like he hated updating things at all sometimes. Like every time something escalated in Fairy Tail. You could feel the exhaustion coming from his posts.

Or maybe he was just depressed.
>>
>>52695455
por que no los dos?
>>
>>52695455
Plus you have to consider that before Sailor Moon, every time Wakfu was so much as brought up he was being shat-on.

Which intensified after the Sailor Moon debacle.

Really, that reasoning alone was probably why he refused to do Sailor Moon.
>>
>>52695405
>Wild Card never gave up the rights to his jumps
>>
>>52695480
ANON

DINDU

NUFFIN
>>
File: 1361147303950.png (146KB, 396x335px) Image search: [Google]
1361147303950.png
146KB, 396x335px
>>52695413
>Well, naturally, a lot of anons weren't happy to hear that, and so Wakfu said he would remake the jump...and then a few minutes later, he decided to instead put it up to remade.
You are a liar because of how you understate it. Remember that two day hate fest over SoAnon a few days ago? Remember not long ago when the shitposter would rant about dirge for half a thread? That's what people were doing to Wakfu, they were shitting on him fiercely with their pathetic and violent vitriol and he got fed up and left.
>>
>>52695455
To be honest a lot of people here seem depressed.
>>
>>52695537
This place just depresses people.

It's almost like the shitposting and hate-stirring has a specific outcome.
>>
>>52695533
is that a fucking vape cigar in her mouth
>>
>>52695415
Irrelevant, precedent at the time was very clear that a claim had to be relinquished. Wild Card patently ignored this.

Additionally the 'wip' was jumpable which was why Brutus put it on the drive.
>>
>>52695427
I saying this a bit of story versus gameplay segregation. In the game there is only one spell for each element, that does one thing.
In the setting itself, I doubt that i the case, either there are more spells for each discipline, or the spells are capable of more. Like the magic of the Rainbow bridge was magic of the setting. and also other implied feats.

So I would assume using the damaging aspect of a Black magic, or Wizadry spell is the most rudimentary expression of what it can do in a trained persons hands, it is basically shoving raw magical power in a general direction because you don't have proper training, focus, or practice.

A specialist would be able to do more with the same spell, not just do more damage.
Like flaming letters in the sky, or a wall of fire with a flame spell.
>>
>>52695537
I mean this is basically Escapism General. Most people here have explicit reasons they want to imagine themselves going on exciting adventures where they have friends and happiness. The general, consistent negativity on top of that, it's easy to see why.
>>
I like swords.
>>
>>52695533
>shitposters shitpost so much that jumpmaker decides leaving for elsewhere is a better alternative than sticking around
>shitposters shitpost harder now that they're gone
>more jumpmakers get tired and leave

It's just the cycle of life for /jc/
>>
>>52695533
Uh...no? Some people were pissed, but the vast majority just wanted the jump to be updated. Also, remember how two days ago, the first reaction people had to SoAnon was well wishes and concern aside from the first two shitpost replies? And how people only really started back on the hate train when Lycoris/SoAnon came back and revealed that not only was the whole friend thing not true, but she still wanted her jumps off the drive and was pissed they hadn't been? Also, the shitposter always rants about Dirge or Red or whoever, they've been doing that for years, that's nothing new. It's also the fucking shitposter. And Wakfu didn't leave just because of the Sailor Moon thing, he left later because of how the shitposter was treating Red, and how he managed to get people to go to the IRC with "Hey, Red's getting BTFO on the IRC!". Naturally, when people went on the IRC with that in mind, Wakfu got pissed and decided he was done, and left.
>>
>>52695582
Cool. What kind of swords? What do youdo with them?
>>
>>52695582
I like trains.
>>
File: aesthetic right here.png (1MB, 1152x588px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic right here.png
1MB, 1152x588px
Hey jumpers, what are some nice date ideas?
>>
>>52695547
No, no-I look at it as more >>52695580. It's a lot more apparenty on /cyoag/, and a lot of us did come here from there of course.
>>
>>52695582
I like Knives.
>>52695603
Trying to find the most calorie dense dessert in the multiverse.
>>
>>52695595
>when people went on the IRC with that in mind
Honestly, I just usually go on the IRC at that time. What shit timing.
>>
>>52695599
I attach them together like a nunchuk.
>>
>>52695595
>he and Red were friends in Magical Realm, almost a year before /jc/ even started

No wonder it hurt him specifically.
>>
File: smug emiya.png (231KB, 652x624px) Image search: [Google]
smug emiya.png
231KB, 652x624px
>>52695582
I'm dating a sword and he's not one of the dachis.
>>
>>52695615
So it's still a case of this place being a hella negative environment.

I will concede that it's not the ONLY factor.
>>
>>52695600
Do do de do, do do doooo~
>>
>>52695615
/cyoag/ doesn't take themselves nearly as seriously as we do.
>>
>>52692491
Yo Mardukth if you're still taking manse ideas-the Phyre manse was pretty hype, so merging some of the idea other folks suggested what about manses containing Zatesh's and Abraxus' consciousnesses? The Unshaped corpse could house the former since he's equal parts Loki and the Grim Reaper, while the latter could be within a shard of a dark star or something.
>>
Do companions imported with 'Adventure Awaits' get a class and CP?
I assume they do since the warriors of light do.
Until Heavens says something otherwise I'm fan wanking it that way.
>>
>>52695636
I look at it more as already negative people coming together to create a negative environment, rather than it being inherently one.

Though I suppose if you take the longer view what with 4chan and all, it's a bit of a chicken and egg thing.

>>52695650
This is certainly true. Their memes are a lot more spirited.
>>
>>52695633
Hey, not the anon that originally posted it, but I curious- what /did/ you mean by "encounter" for the purposes of that perk?
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>52695595
>Uh...no?
Again, as someone there, you are lying.

Make whatever claim about how many shitposters there are, I believe there's only one main one, but that's the reception Wakfu got. It wasn't a little screaming, or a sudden act on his apart, it was an apocalyptic shit-fit form the shitposter(s), no matter what the majority may have felt.
>>
So I'm reading about Exalted Sorcery and I find this:
>These sacrifi ces often follow the same theme. A sorcerer who gives up her lover might later see her husband and children leave her, and then finally choose between mastering Solar Circle Sorcery or letting one of her children die.
What the fuck? If you buy the perk, do you still have to deal with that shit?
>>
>>52695668
Whoops, something else I forgot. Yeah, that's how it's supposed to work. I'll update the description shortly.
>>
File: zephiel THINK.png (26KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
zephiel THINK.png
26KB, 240x160px
>>52695692
What perk? I'm unsure what you're talking about.
>>
>>52695603
If you chop them up and mix them with ground almonds, they actually make for a really good no-bake pie crust.
>>
>>52695723
As much CP as the Warriors of Light or a different amount?
>>
>>52695733
Oh man that sounds sweet, I gotta try that. Thanks.
>>
>>52695739
The same amount as WoL, yeah.
>>
>>52695722
In your background, but you have to make another, even more serious sacrifice to move up in circle.
>>
>>52695706
And again, as someone who was also there, you're wrong. There was shitposting, sure, but most of the people just wanted an update. It wasn't just one thing that drove off Wakfu, it was continuous shitposting over time, with the climax being the IRC thing.
>>
>>52695749
Also did you intend to alllow a warrior of light who purchases Adventure Awaits to bring 11 companions?
>>
>>52695757
Yeah, I saw that. Well then fuck that, then. No way it's worth that much.
>>
>>52695764
IRL stuff was a major contributor too. Wakfu was never a stable person even putting JC stuff aside.
>>
>>52695771
Wasn't the intention, but I don't see any reason to dial back on it - consider it the same way a larger import pool would work.
>>
File: pc-90-cute.jpg (469KB, 1600x1076px) Image search: [Google]
pc-90-cute.jpg
469KB, 1600x1076px
>>52694516
I'm here. I'm just a lazy fuck and finishing my degree.

It is chugging along though. At a rate that makes the Glacier/Titanic thing look like a whirlwind romance mind you, but it's chugging.

Have a cute picture in tribute while I actually plug out a little more of this thing tonight, just for you.
>>
>>52695786
Did he talk about RL much?
>>
Decided to start posting my chain.
#1 Pokemon
Region 8 - chose Kanto
Marked
Wanted
Drop-In
TARDIS Bag
Pokegear
Pokedex (filled)
5x Pokeballs
3x Potions
1x Red Hat
Starter
- Ghastly
Physical Fitness
Survival Training
Freerunning
Combat Training
Blend In
Savant
Psionics
Wingsuit

Thanks to my drawbacks I am on the go all the time, but I'm also really good at being on the go, and not being noticed. Ideally I won't get much use out of Combat Training this jump, but it's a good thing to have just in case. Savant and Psionics make for a potent combination in combat, and Psionics, Freerunning and my Wingsuit mean I shouldn't need to fight often.

I mostly want to sight see, though it would be cool to do the gym challenge I doubt I'll be able to due to the Wanted drawback. Instead I'll tour Kanto and Johto, maybe swing by Alola, and spend the last few years in Hoenn.

When I leave my team is:
Gengar.
Ditto.
Zoroark.
Pidgeot.
Porygon.
Audino.
>>
>>52695798
A bit. Nothing in detail, though when people tried questioning he got really defensive and panicky. Was sad.
>>
>>52695731
The one which was posted earlier. 'Master Knight or Baron Promotion'?
>>
>>52695722
Calm yer tits, the devs have gone on record as saying sacrifices are stupid and you can fanwank them to be effectively free as long as you've undergone some sort of character development.

Like many things in Exalted, the intention was not to make it so you have to either get cucked or kill your own children to be the best at magic.
>>
>>52695811
Bodymod
Medium
Athlete
Speed 2
Speed 3 & 4
Dexterity 2
Dexterity 3 & 4
Flexibility 1
Endurance 4
Metavore

I can add 'running at superhuman speeds' on top of the nearly superhuman physique i got from Pokemon, and I can run for a very long time before needing to stop. Metavore is just useful.
>>
>>52695790
Alright.
>>
>>52695790
Hey HeavensAnon, just checking to make sure I'm reading that, the Hero of Light/Chaos myth thing has a version of the story happen in other worlds, correct? Like, the story/myth exists in Kamen Rider, for example, but it's from the perspective of a Kamen Rider take on the myth or something like that, right?
>>
>>52695764
>most of the people
I already addressed this. Blind statements about number aside, most of the posts were part of the shitposter throwing a spam fit. That is the reception he got.
>>
>>52695837
It would probably be colored a bit by the bias or be repainted from the perspective of those telling or recalling the legend in future worlds, yeah. The core of it doesn't change, though.
>>
>>52695828
Warehouse
ForceWall
Electricity
Plumbing
Portal
Link
Shelving
Free Space
Pod

I'm a little bit unsure on the pod, but the forcewall is almost a must buy, and the rest are quality of life things. A little annoyed that the portal/link limits the total size of ways into my Warehouse, but the utility more than makes up for it in trade.
>>
>>52695790
>>52695837
reading that right*
>>
>>52695815
Maybe he was just careful about not giving up information?

I mean, if it was a fetish or something I could understand.
>>
Where can I go to get a manticore and/or a human/manticore hybrid form?
>>
>>52695824
'Character development' definitely fucks over long term jumpers.
>>
>>52695844
Dude, not him, but I'm looking at it right now. What you're saying is not true at all.
>>
>>52695824
Oh well that's... better? Did they give any examples of what it would be like, then?
>>
>>52695864
Shouldn't be a problem linking the post then.
>>
>>52695795
Is that Gen-Bu the lion turtle?
>>
>>52695848
#2 Distant Skies (Gauntlet)
Location - Seoul
Drop In
Out With The Old
Welcome to the Jungle
Lonely Distance
Monster
Blood of the World
Just a Little Luck
The True Strength of Man
Foul Blood
Leave My Mark
Find My Way

The world is collapsing around me, no-one will even pretend to help, and there are a shit-ton of animals and science experiments in between me and the surface. Fun times.

Also, I think there might be a stalker chasing me. Possibly. I ran as fast as I could the second I saw a knife clattering along the floor, after 'coincidentally' bouncing off a piece of debris.

I'm going to get a lot of use out of that luck.

My map leads me to the hospital, which is the extent of my knowledge of this setting, and from there I make my way to the surface and from there to a place called Daegu just in time for what I can only assume is a nuke to go off. Shit.

Let's hope that didn't end my chain.
>>
>>52695847
Ah, okay, cool. Man, that kind of makes me curious to see what the myth would look like in one of the 'Real World' jumps! Imagine finding out that the 'Final Fantasy' myth is being taught in schools. Especially with the whole time loop thing in mind. It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>52695856
Naaah, it wasn't something like that. He kinda seemed unhinged, like in a genuine way as opposed to a "lul, so crazy" way.
>>
>>52695847
>>52695902
Oh, I forgot to say, thanks Heavens!
>>
>>52695890
Sure thing hoss.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48494756/#48496508

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48494756/#48496835

It's at worst half-and-half.
>>
>>52695912
>Wakfu
>Unhinged in the genuine way
That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? He seemed mostly chill, from what I remember.
>>
>>52695891
No that's Genji the flying turtle. Reimu can't fly under her own power in the PC-98 games, so she has to ride on Genji's back.
>>
>>52695900
#3 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Four Moves
- Fire Spin
- Flamethrower
- Dig
- Sketch
Muscle Memory
Pokemon Stats
Combat Diagnostics
Pokeglot
Partner - Ralts
Multitalent
Hyperkinesis
Synchronized Souls
Explorer/Rescue Badge
Heal Ribbon

Here we go! I can breath fire, heal faster than normal, and am even better at moving around exactly how I want to. Sweet.

Dig is really useful, and I Sketch my Ditto's Transform ability, which is far better than the version of the move from the PMD games, if memory serves.

I have to help save the day, which is a lot easier than in canon thanks to having a few more allies than the protag did, as well as an adaptive ability that heals me and makes me better at tanking things if I keep getting exposed to them.

Ralts will eventually evolve into a Gallade, but to start with he sticks very close to me which doubles our HP and stamina recovery, and even lets us do half again as much damage.
>>
>>52695873
To quote them,

"The sorcerer should demonstrably gain an advantage other than sorcery for having made the sacrifice — it's always about giving up something you want that was holding you back from getting something else you want. It's also (almost) always a transformative experience that sets you apart from your peers, and this is doubly so because of the nature of the choice involved. People can imagine, and empathize with, being transformed by fate, being the victims of impartial cosmic action. Sorcerers aren't victims; they're actors on the cosmos"

They also said cutting off something like a finger or even redoing your hair if your hairstyle means a lot to you should work-even if you later regrow it, and even though they admitted it's essentially flaunting the spirit of the idea. Which they said wasn't implemented well, anyway.

>>52695861
Wow, magic can be difficult. Surprising!
>>
>>52695929
No, Wakfu was unhinged, if you followed his chain you would know. From his first jump one of his things was having his companions use psychic powers to keep him stable.
>>
>>52695929
You should have seen him on his bad days in the IRC. I think more than a few people advised he get help.
>>
>>52695974
#4 E.V.O. Search For Eden
Start
I'll Show You All!
Bad Influence
Benefactor
Evolutionary Potential
Mysterious Time Stream Evolves You
Record of Evolution
Instinct
Personal Theme
External Influence
Evolutionary Divergence
Invasive Species
Symbiosis
Blue Crystal
Strongest of All
Shaper's Authority
The Gates of Eden
A True Companion

Oh this is good. Sure I've lost my dragon form to a sea slug somewhere out there, but in exchange I get some awesome abilities including being able to copy the physical traits of beings I've encountered, and having spent twenty years in Pokemon worlds that's a big library of traits to draw on.

With my companions gaining similar abilities, and a few of us able to change others for less EVO than it costs to change ourselves we make sure to shore up each others weaknesses, and then get to work fighting, well, more Pokemon actually, thanks to another drawback. I mean there are also creatures from Distant Skies, but compare an unusually strong gorilla to a fire-kung-fu monkey and you see why the Pokemon were the bigger threat.

Also turns out the bosses were replaced with Giant Mega Evolutions, so that was a pain in the primordial behind.

Does anyone want me to stop build spamming? I can come back later if this is annoying anyone.
>>
>>52695981
Thanks for the help, anon.
>>
>>52695981
>Wow, magic can be difficult
More like impossible.

There comes a point where the only possible character development is negative, or else is involves essentially turning into a Bodhisattva, and most people don't want to become that much of a blank slate.
>>
Can Boom Tubes move between different earths in DC? Ditching the Injustice world asap seems like it might be a good idea, perhaps find a less nazi-esque world.
>>
>>52696081
Apparent;y the one purchasable in Injustice can. Dunno if that's a native capability or an upgrade, though.
>>
>>52695817
>The one which was posted earlier

Where and when?

If you're talking about "encounter", I meant with generally, all forms of combat, magic or physical. It doesn't make you an instant master at it, and neither does it make one competent at it but it does give you an intuitive grasp of it. You'd be able to rapidly train in them for that reason.

That's going to be one of the first perks I'm fixing when I go to update Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War. Also Holy Blood is also going to get fixed. Holy Blood isn't meant to be only a general "boost" to certain aspects, but it also boosts your ability to grow in a those ways as well and I couldn't really convey that properly. It doesn't raise the cap, though. Just makes you faster in improving in those skills.

I'm unsure if the perk is OP, but Master Knights and Barons were stupidly OP in that they could use every single weapon type, including magic and staves for some reason, in the game except for dark magic. That perk is meant to reflect that
>>
>>52696041
#5 Sims 3
Location - 5
Error 12
Townie
Alchemist
Genius
Eccentric
Handy
Bookworm
No Bills Ever
Build Mode
Buy Mode
Basement Dweller
Pooled Resources
Always Hiring

A peaceful jump, with my biggest issue being sometimes having to do things twice... roughly a tenth of the time in fact... As such I'm here for a total of eleven years, rather than the normal ten...

Here I get some smarts boosts, and the awesome ability to build buildings instantly, if I own the property. My warehouse gets a pool and garden, and I can always get an entry level job just by walking in and asking for it. This is good because it helps fund my search for the ingredients I need to make the potions to turn my companions and I into 'witches'.

As 'witches' we can effectively produce money at will, though it takes time: create an apple, turn it into a random item, repeat until it turns into something useful (like alchemical ingredients) or expensive (like gems or rare insects).

At least one of my companions is also getting turned into a 'genie' so they can instantly conjure incredible food.

We make a friend, Emit Revelat, who lets us go to the future after we help him fix his time machine. Jet packs are awesome. That is all.

(I lied, we can also make robots now.)
>>
>>52696093
Hey NikaMoth, you're working on a Princess the Hopeful jump, right? Will the 'Dark' Houses (Storms/Tears/Mirrors, who are all nasty in different ways) be background options? Will being one of those Witch-like Dethroned be an option?
>>
>>52696052
That's only your opinion, and I'll thank you to keep your depressive bullshit to yourself.

>Gary the Jumper realises he's been coasting on (combat perk) for ages now, and resolves to be more proactive
>Sue the Jumper uses a perk to simply bypass the requirement for Adamant Circle Sorcery. Or chops off a finger and regrows it neatly. That always tickles.
>>
>>52696093
Oh, just earlier in this thread. Don't worry about it, just some shitposter probably.

Ah, because it reads like less of a learning booster and more of an instant, limited one-time knowledge download.

>This mastery even gives you quite a jumpstart in forms of war alien to this world, starting you off as at least an adept in any method of combat and magic you begin to encounter.

When can we look forward to the update?
>>
>>52696104
inFAMOUS
City - 4 - Los Angeles
Greenlit
Remnant
Drifter
Electrokinesis
Strength
Regen
Durability
Stamina
Analytics
Subdue
Focus
Energy Form
Rebreather
Light Body Armour
Safe House

Thanks to spending time enhancing my stats with EVO my companions and I already had superhuman attributes, but this is a bit of a step up - bench-pressing cars, shrugging off small arms fire, and being able to slow my perception of time to a tenth of the normal speed? Wicked.

Oh, and I can shoot lightning now. That's neat.

I can also create a portal to my warehouse on the underside of a wrist band and draw energy from batteries I set up in there connected directly to the warehouse's power grid. Fun times.

Being hunted by people on both sides of the law is a familiar experience, but it's been over 30 years since the first Pokemon jump, and I can fend them off a lot better.

We visit peaceful places like Seattle and New Marais, as well as doing a bit of vigilante work in Empire City and L.A., maybe Chigaco too.
>>
>>52696163
>depressive
It's a positive statement except in regards to learning this sorcery, because it assumes most people wouldn't keep their worst human faults throughout thousands or millions of years.
>>
>>52696179
#7 Magicka
Start
Rats
Slippery Hands
Swift Drowner
Wizard
Basic Magic
Advanced Magic
Basic Magicks
Constant Channeling
Rapid Spellcasting
Advanced Magicks
Grand Tome of Magick
Imp Army
Multiplayer
Alternate Channeling
Basic Gear
Sausages

Sure I could focus on all the awesome spells I can now do, magic is awesome and this is the first time I've gotten my hands on it, but the thing that gets me is that I have a replenishing supply of sausages.

Army of imps? I get that, they're not that strong but 100 of the little buggers is enough to put a crimp in most people's days, but... a line of sausage links?

A magickal tome that can teach others how to use this settings magick? Awesome. Still wondering about the sausages.

Y'know what? I'm just going to roll with it.

But seriously, what am I meant to do with this many sausages? I keep getting more every day. The fridge is full and even the carnivores among us are fed up with them.
>>
>>52696184
It's a negative statment because it assumes at some point people peak in terms of what they are emotionally capable of experiencing, as opposed to being able to adapt and respond to changing circumstances like actual sapient beings instead of happy automatons

Also, seriously-the fingerchopping thing is canon. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your eeyore nonsense, but it's nitpicking when there's an easy way to get the magic anyway.
>>
File: suleiman thinks.png (148KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
suleiman thinks.png
148KB, 540x546px
>>52696145
I'm glad you asked.

The Twilight Courts will definably be offered. They'll be 200 CP to purchase, but will be discounted to Drop-In.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna deal with the origins. I'm thinking about making a Drop-In option somehow but as it stands, I'm going to do what Marky did for the Infernals jump and make it so that you pick one Origin (Which has 100/200/400/600 Perks) -> Calling (Which have 100/200/400 Perks) -> Court which has (100/200/400/600 Perks).

I am definably going to include a dethroned option, but since they lose their powers involving their calling + court (If I read the text right), I'm making the Dethroned have a 2x100/2x200/2x400/POSSIBLE 2x600 perk tree to make up for not having discounts in callings or a court.

If this all sounds super confusing, I agree, and I'm trying to work out the details since I don't want to mess this up.
>>
File: Wizards camping.png (452KB, 929x620px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards camping.png
452KB, 929x620px
>>52696213
Clearly you're not eating them enough.
>>
>>52696213
Some of your builds seem to be missing little chunks like age and stuff.

Also, Imps may like eating sausages.
>>
>>52696163
>Or chops off a finger and regrows it neatly. That always tickles.
That just really seems like it shouldn't work based on either version. They're not gaining any tangible benefit, but they're also not sacrificing anything.

Do the devs actually say you could regrow it and lose your Sorcery or anything?
>>
What are some good "real world" jumps to go to besides Youtube, Dan Vs and 9 to 5.
I wanna fuck around in a sandbox with my new powers.
>>
>>52696228
It sounds pretty good to me, to be honest. Lots of room for customisation and unique builds that way. Also, I think that works best for dethroned, the standard 1200cp perk tree. Gives it plenty of stuff to work with. I imagine it might come with a drawback where all the magical girls/princesses react with horror and try to mercy kill you.
>>
>>52696259
The West Wing. Everything is the same except that presidential elections happen two years off the norm, so 1998, 2002, etc. Also President Martin Sheen is more competent than any president I've seen in my lifetime.
>>
>>52696213
#8 Symbiote
Location - Australia
Body Issues
Enemy of the State
Divergent Pair
Gray-Matter Transfer
Boredom Immunity
Berzerker OS
Jolly Cooperation
Basic Bioprocessing
Advanced Bioprocessing
Tactical Bio-Comm
Therapist

I perhaps didn't think this set of drawbacks through quite enough. See, I figured that as the symbiote of a Gray-Matter Transfer pair I'd be able to deal with not getting along with them - I'm in control and they're, well, they're not all there anymore. Turns out that just means I've got an intelligence at the developmental level of a child in my head throwing a 24/7 tantrum. The downside of my body not getting tired as easily.

This marks all of my companions getting actually human forms, or close enough, as they'd faked it since EVO and some had been imported in Magicka. We also now have a pseudo-psychic network, which is neat.

We spend a lot of time helping people who are well away from the action, Berserker OS letting us do calculations at a frankly insane rate thus letting us develop ways to carefully maximise the assistance we provide without risking discovery from the powers that be. Or B, as time goes on.

>>52696235
No more, no more!

>>52696239
That's a good plan!
I'm copying from a spreadsheet, and since I don't feel like making sure each one has my age I am trying to cut it out, but forget sometimes.
>>
File: i miss your sweet ass lewyn.jpg (27KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
i miss your sweet ass lewyn.jpg
27KB, 500x273px
>>52696165
Unsure. Probably in the vauge future-ish? Will definably be a thing.

Yeaaah, I'm going to be reworking that perk. I have a bunch of problems with Geneology as a whole. It was my first jump so that's to be expected, but the Jugdral games are my favorite in the whole Fire Emblem franchise and I don't want to do them a disservice. Now that I know better, I can finally give it the treatment it deserves.

like making a bard perk tree based off my husband Lewyn. I have a justification as he's fairly important to the game and there's another bard character I can get perks from too, but he's not as important. And making that awkward timeskip drawback actually be a normal time-lengthener.
>>
>>52696293
Sweet. Another thing to be excited for, I guess.
>>
>>52696281
But we've got the most blessed president alive right now.
>>
File: sweating and wiping forehead.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweating and wiping forehead.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>52696275
Yeah...customization is fun, but it's very daunting for the person making it all happen. I'm gonna have to stretch the limits of my creativity for this jump to truly shine. But I think I can do it.
>>
>>52696259
Person of Interest is mostly like the real world, except there's an A.I. spying on people for the U.S. government. Aside from that, everything's pretty mundane. There's also Generic Medical Drama.
>>
File: voldemort for el presidente.jpg (467KB, 2784x1848px) Image search: [Google]
voldemort for el presidente.jpg
467KB, 2784x1848px
>>52696311
I'm still not paying for your wall.

How's that coming, by the way?

In fact, how's literally anything you promised coming? Anything at all. The wall? Trumpcare? That revised tax code?

You know what, nevermind. I'll see you over in /pol/, friend.
>>
>>52696291
#9 Ranma 1/2
Curse of the Cat Fist
Spring of Drowned Jumper
Locked Curse
Amazon Warrior
Amazon Durability
Some Kind of Ninja
Hidden Weapon Space
Pressure Points and Moxibustion
Supreme Amazon Ki Techniques
Copycat
Construction Master
Companion Import

Huh. Now I can genderswap, well, I can't right now - stuck as a girl for the jump - but I will be able to later. That's... really weird, to be honest.

Picking up some superhuman martial arts is easy here, and my companions help protect me from... /them/... the little furry monsters. I can poke through rocks and walls (and cars, word of warning don't try to poke a car that is driving at you - if I didn't heal fast I'd have likely lost the use of both my legs), and even mess with peoples bodies by poking them in different ways.

I hide a good few weapons about my outfit, and a few useful things too. I always have a map on hand, a good supply of food, and even my jetpack!

I think I'll do one more, so ten builds, then leave it till tomorrow since I don't want to clog the thread.
>>
>>52696334
Do you make these pics yourself, or do you find them?
>>
>>52696367
I am not as talented with shopping for pixels as I used to be. They're too blatant. So I basically lift them from every possible source I can.
>>
>>52696247
They straight up called it the lazy man's way to infernal sorcery, but said it was legit. Complete with finger-regrowing and all that. Apparently you just need the momentary realisation of growing as a person to get the magic, but once you got it you hang onto it.
>>
>>52696334
As far as I know the only promise that was made was to fuck shit up real bad for normies, and that's going along swimmingly.
>>
>>52696381
Wow, there are a surprising number of Voldemort shops then.
>>
>>52696381
I admire your dedication to finding them.
>>
Heavens why the fuck is there a perk called A Little Goes A Long Way and an item called that?
>>
>>52696364
#10 Spider-Man Trilogy
Location - New York City
Populated
The Amazing Target
Emotional Powers
Stutter
Scientist
Not So Ethical Science
Beyond The Bleeding Edge
Spider Bite
Recoloured Outfit
Companions
PhD
Costume
Lab

I'm Totally-Not-Spider-Man! Or Venom for that matter, though I now have the powers of the former and something similar to the latter.

Combining my advanced science from this jump, the manufacturing abilities and computational oomph from Symbiote, and occasionally the super speed construction from Ranma has me and my newly formed business up and running from the word 'go'.

We specialise in civilian/daily-life issues, though do provide a bit of gear to the military now and again. Our biggest claim to fame is repeatedly holding off supervillains that keep coming after our head researcher, presumably to force them to do their bidding. Fortunately, that researcher, who definitely is not me, is very good at defending himself using experimental prototypes.

And if we hire a young man fresh out of high-school and give him very flexible working hours, so what? We can hire whoever we want.

Anyone want me to post more of these tomorrow? Anyone want me to stop?
>>
>>52696456
How do you do these so fast? It takes me like, half an hour to an hour to make one of these. Unless you're just dumping.
>>
>>52696334
Yeah dude why hasn't everything been accomplished in four months? Shit shoulda been done in the first week!

Not that I'm not irritated at him for the warmongering, your type just has rather warped and childish expectations for how a government will work.
>>
>>52696487
I'm a Republican, jackass. But thanks for playing.
>>
Oh nice /jc/ has turned into political shitposting.
Thread posts: 677
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.