[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 57

File: 1490586242742.png (220KB, 964x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490586242742.png
220KB, 964x1027px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Team Mascot Edition

When was the last time your DM gave your party a cute mascot? How did he twist your emotional attachment to it to mindbreak your character?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52390705
>>
So the idea of a "Iron Kings" AP mashup is a bit terrible then? Would any amount of GM work fix it and could a noob GM do it?
>>
>>52396536
Looks like Mind book has gotten some updates.
>>
File: maxresdefault (24).jpg (116KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (24).jpg
116KB, 1920x1076px
Can I prematurely retired a character on purpose so he can help the party from a position of power?
>>
Would Lunar Oracle's Prophetic Armor stack with Prescient Dodger?
>>
What strength score is ideal for a beach bod? I'm trying to make a total hunk and I need something that's got abs, but not too much slab.

Also, what rogue archetypes are best for a lovable scamp?
>>
>>52396652
Remider that the Beach Bod isn't the strongman body
>>
>>52396604
Conquering Numeria could be a thing, but it's so difficult to mash the two APs together that it's really not worth it.

Adding technology to Brevoy and the Stolen Lands is not only just as hard if not more so, it's a worse idea due to how busted the tech rules are.

Using the basic idea of a mad AI (or any other creature) starting up a cult and becoming a mythic demigod while trying to spread its influence and become a true deity is decent, and you could even add in other parts of Iron Gods' plot.

But overall, no, a noob GM couldn't do it, and shouldn't waste their time on it.
>>
>>52396652
Str 20, Dex 24, Con 20.
Nothing less than that can ever be counted as "ideal"

>t. /fit/
>>
New game when?
>>
File: 14136735921_f95fcc7e6e.jpg (145KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
14136735921_f95fcc7e6e.jpg
145KB, 500x333px
So! How was your weekend, /pfg? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?
>>
>>52396652
>rogues
>having str scores
>beach bods

Probably 13, because that's "higher than average" and also the minimum requirement for Power Attack/Furious Focus/etc. Grab EWP for something you can two-hand with finesse, pump Dex, and laugh as you are now the only class in the game with 1.5x dex-to damage while 2-handing.
>>
>>52396663
Thought so.

What changes could I make to Kingmaker to make it less... shit?
>>
>>52396683
>literally unattainable by a human without using magic or isn't a savage technologist barbarian
>>
>>52396715
We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>52396715
This is the board that calls everyone under 190 cm a manlet when that's like 85th percentile.
>>
>>52396688
My aunt who has been living with my family for a few years had a stroke. I found out this last friday when I went to visit my family. They didn't want to tell me over the phone because they thought it was important to tell me in person.

I feel really guilty about it. She was old and senile but when I left last time I told her "I'd be back in two weeks". Things came up and it turned into three weeks. So the last weekend before she had the stroke I was supposed to be there and wasn't.

She isn't conscious, she can't speak. I told her I was sorry and that I loved her. There isn't really a chance of recovery, she's almost 90. She isn't going to get better, but she's home and that's what matters. She's probably going to pass within the next two weeks since she can't eat.

It just hurts.
>>
File: feel dog.jpg (265KB, 778x651px) Image search: [Google]
feel dog.jpg
265KB, 778x651px
>>52396749
Damn anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>52396749
My grand uncle died a month ago. He lost conciousness and died about 2 hours before I arrived at the hospital. The reason: one of the trains were cancelled.
Shit happens, I feel you.
>>
>>52396536
>>When was the last time your DM gave your party a cute mascot?
>DM lets me have a baby dragon I carry around
>all he does is sleep

I wish...
>>
>>52396713
>>52396771
How would you guys feel about ripping out a few of the old magus features and turning them into arcana, while making arcana every even level or something?
>>
>>52396687

I'm seriously considering starting one. There isn't much open right now that appeals to my tastes. But it would be pretty scaled back from your typical /pfg/ sort of deal.. first level, single class, core books only, 10 or 15 point buy, custom adventure not from a published module, sort of a rural 'small fish in a small pond' type of stakes at first, mostly focused on attempting to revive a failing province on the cusp of succumbing to a hundred lesser evils.
>>
>>52396688
The party realized their enemy is a 20th level Shadow Avowed and that he's actively hunting them for leaving some of their past companions to die.
>>
>>52396713
>On the other hand, though, the class is meant to have a combat focus and giving them access to that much non-combat utility and such seems to dilute the class' purpose.
See I disagree. I've always thought of them as basically a built-in dual class of Fighter and Wizard. They're the guys who aren't "real" casters but they have the ability to handle themselves when it comes to blows. You could easily, in my opinion, have a magus who thought it'd be nice to be able to fight and do other things with the power of a Wizard he saw when he was a kid walking around with ten Floating Disks behind him carrying tons of gold.
>>
>>52396651
>with AoEs he can drop on himself without needing to be suicidal

>TFW a magus archetype that could exclude themselves from AoEs would make my dream of a Milani worshiping or Cult of the Dawnflower suicide bomber complete
>>
>>52396785
Reminds me of a 3.5 game I was in.
The wizard took a pseudodragon familiar because he thought it'd be cool.
>GM actively refused to let it ever participate in any meaningful fashion or contribute.
>GM took over playing the familiar and declared that it hated him
>GM decided the familiar did nothing but eat and got too fat to fly or move
>Wizard effectively lost his ability to have a familiar
This was the kind of GM who based half his campaign on just fucking with people because he thought it'd be funny. It took me a while to realize that he was the kind of *person* who based his *life* on doing exactly that.
>>
>>52396837
Magus of Peace (tm)
>>
What's the proper age to marry a princess/young noble?
>>
>>52396823
I'd be up for that, there's not enough comfy games these days. SoP allowed or no?
>>
>>52396688
We had fun with our first difficult fight and bamboozled /pfg/ at the same time.
>>
LaTeX
>>
File: PZO90115.jpg (344KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO90115.jpg
344KB, 770x1000px
Hmm
How about a game wednesday/thursday at afternoon CEST?
/pfg/ still have free people?
>>
>>52396749
Aw shit nigga, my grandfather died like, two weeks ago, so I know this pain. Looking at someone who's on their last legs is soulcrushing, but he's probably happier now.

I can still feel his hands, man. Ice cold, but he wouldn't let go. Someone just being willing to sit with him was enough to get him to crack a smile when he could stay awake.
>>
File: Darkness_(KONOSUBA_Ep_3).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness_(KONOSUBA_Ep_3).png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>52396837
But why would you want to exclude yourself from the blast radius? Why wouldn't you want to feel that sensation?
>>
>>52396840
In my case, I think the GM just doesn't know what to do with it. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with it either.
>>
>>52396864
Was it cancer? My own grandfather died years ago, but it was sudden as hell. He was fishing and swimming and everything, fuck he vaulted a two-meter high brick wall (used to be a military guy). Then literally a month later he was a husk who couldn't even move and another two weeks it was over.
>>
>>52396688
Had a great session full of impact when Casimir went down. Looking forward to some of the IC conversations that will happen once we're in a situation where we can bunch up into a few smaller groups again.
>>
>>52396859
ree
>>
>>52396870
Go away Dorkness. You're unwanted here. No one likes you. Now go to my room and pray for forgiveness on your hands and knees.
>>
Repostan, since I got no responses

Tell me, how shit would I be if I wanted to play a Mystic Theurge? What is their Tier range?
>>
>>52396860
>well-written characters try to leg it before they have to be in a Paizo AP
>briefly pause to marvel at the merits of hobgoblin fitness program
>continue running when they glance down and realize who's writing the book
>>
>>52396823
>core books only
Ehhhhhhh, 1pp only I could deal with, but "core books only" has too much baggage associated with it
>10-15 PB instead of the comfy, middling 20
Rest in pieces any attempts to play a martial
>>
>>52396888
A-at least the synopsis seems to not be involving Molthune too much?
>>
>>52396823
Time period mate
I'm a GMT+8 nigger
>>
>>52396817
It could work, but some of the class features are too critical to the class to not just have backed in. Spell Combat and Spellstrike, obviously. The armor proficiency, Spell Recall, and Knowledge Pool could be made into arcana, BUT I see two problems.

1) Everybody will probably want to pick them up anyway. If we're trying to encourage STR-based Magi, making armor something you have to get an arcana to use will discourage it. Aside from that, everybody wants Spell Recall.

2) Take those features away, and the Magus has nothing to trade out for archetypes.
>>
>>52396904
It involves both of the warrior nations
Why wouldn't it
>>
>>52396870
Because I still have more spell slots to spend, anon.
>>
If I want to use a Prester John kingdom deep in the expanse, does one exist already?
>>
>>52396875
>Same GM insisted everyone had to have a full set of themed magic gear
>Singled out one guy at random and made all his gear covered in sequins and glitter because HA HA YOU A FAG NOW
>Same GM decided that the ranger's animal companion hated her
>Had it transform into a balor late in the campaign
>Except you know how most balors have fire?
>This one had feces
>Because fuck you
Really, half that campaign was "NPC hates you because I think it'll be funny, fuck you."
>>
>>52396823
I'm gonna pass. Smaller scale is fine, but I don't think 15 pb or fucking 10 is good for that at all if you want to do anything other than cast. Level 1 ain't my thing since every class feels a lot more defined by BAB and less on actual features. Core only is actual trash mate.
>>
>>52396817
>>52396911
See, the solution to the archetypes problem is to just... Convert them all to Arcana. The only thing that really needs to stay an archetype is Cha-Magus, because it becomes a spontaneous caster.
>>
>>52396887
You're still taking levels in full casting classes. Keep in mind that the Adept, which has shit casting from a tiny casting list is still Tier 4. So yeah, at least Tier 4. The important thing is to make it one prepared, one spontaneous caster using the same stat. Empyreal Sorcerer/Cleric is one way to do that.
>>
>>52396936
Where do you guys find these awful GMs? I've never had it as bad as the stories I've read.
>>
>>52396687
>>52396823
>>52396860
I should be putting up a modified Kingmaker game today or tomorrow for apps. I spent the last three days reading all the books in the AP and doing all the conversations I need for books 1 and 2. Considering recruitment would be open for a few weeks, it should leave me with enough time to finish modifying the other four books before the game actually begins.

Since people asked last time I mentioned it, the modifications I'm making to Kingmaker are all geared towards completely removing Mass Combat, replacing the campaign's lackluster BBEG/plot, and putting more focus on Brevoy's political turmoil and impending civil war.
>>
>>52396823
Advice: 15-20 point buy and add SoP to nerf casters a little. As it is it's just Caster King the campaign.
>>
>>52396964
Isn't Kingmaker 100% garbage though?
>>
>>52396662

Oh, I know! The character's not going to primary into Strength, so it's mostly there for show.
>>
>>52396687
new game of what

There's WWW recruiting here

I don't know what else

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
>>
>>52396911
Basically this >>52396950 Stat swaps, and SoP and PoW maybe would be the only things actually needing archetypes, except maybe kensai and eld. archer.

Spellstrike/combat would still be features. Spell Recall is a hard cookie though. It's really good, so leaving it in would make everyone want it, but leaving it out would feel bad. Maybe having the pool strike consume arcane pool would de-incentivize that?
>>
>>52396887
>>52396956
The trick is to do the sorcerer/cleric thing as a half-elf, because they have an ART that lets them increase the effective levels. See:
>Multidisciplined: Born to two races, half-elves have a knack for combining different magical traditions. If a half-elf with this racial trait has spellcasting abilities from at least two different classes, the effects of spells she casts from all her classes are calculated as though her caster level were 1 level higher, to a maximum of her character level. This racial trait replaces multitalented. Source PRG:HA
>>
File: D&D.gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
D&D.gif
41KB, 468x240px
So if I show up at this Pathfinder Society thing with the 7gb torrent PDFs on my tablet am I going to catch any shit from the ref about it?
>>
>>52396985
I kind of want political intrigue and shit. That or the comfy that >>52396823 has. even if his design is kind of flawed imho. 15 PB isn't enough for anyone who isn't a caster, and core rulebooks won't work well with it.
>>
>>52397007
fair nuff
>>
What caused this massive spree to make games for /pfg/?
>>
>>52396860
Do you have the Player's Guide?
>>
>>52396958
College and high school clubs. In a setting like that, it's usually the control freaks or the assholes who want to GM, everybody else just wants to play.

It's awfully telling that he was mostly a WoD nut.
>>
>>52396749

I know how that feels, anon. I had a grandma who whithered away before our eyes as she succumbed to cancer in our home. I will never forget the times it was "special" to just get her out of her chair so she can take a long walk through the house to -

God dammit, I can't type the rest or I'm going to start crying in the office.
>>
>>52397041
>going on 4chan in office
P RO M O T I O N S

>>52397038
HAHA
>>
Who wants to play actual political intrigue? I'm not talking about mustache twirling advisors, an overabundance of assassins, and 'lonely' noble women. I mean actual political maneuvering you need to plan out in advance and think through for more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>52397028
RotJR was the first

But in all probability, it was caused by a lack of things to talk about. Paizo and 1pp is dogshit with the occasional "okay" thing, DSP's PoW errata is like Horizon S3, and every other 3pp dev is 95% shit, or forrest/jolly.
>>
>>52396964
Sounds pretty good.

>>52396979
It's hit or miss like most APs, but only if you cut out the mass combat, the lackluster BBEG/plot, and focus back in on something like Brevoy's own culture.

Which GM seems to be doing.
>>
>>52396929

That's Amanandar or Sargava.
>>
>>52397030
Well not one that does not have my name on it.
>>
File: 1465749852846.jpg (650KB, 3000x2183px) Image search: [Google]
1465749852846.jpg
650KB, 3000x2183px
So, I want to make a megadungeon campaign with multiple complex floors. Can anyone recommend some good dungeon making software for big projects?
>>
>>52397028
We sacrificed the souls of hundred innocents to the gods, though unfortunately this left us with nothing but shitposters.
>>
>>52396964

Have you settled on 25 or 32 PB? I'm able to wait for the actual listing, but you know how it is when you've got a concept in your head!
>>
>>52397056
Actual political intrigue or playing in a world where everyone is so stupid that we get to feel like Tyrion or Littlefinger?
>>
Why was the Berserking sphere's Furious Charge made specifically incompatible with lances and Spirited Charge? This solves absolutely nothing, because Spheres of Might Spirited Chargers can still use Brutal Strike on a charge, tripling the titanic amount of damage.

Lances and Spirited Charge should be ruled out of compatibility with Spheres of Might talents altogether.
>>
>>52397056
I want to play as someone who tries to work their way into being King/Queen, alongside the normal combat adventures. I'm not interested in GATE style '''politics'''.
>>
>>52397056
I'd be for it. What'd you have in mind.
>>
File: GC Ronan Abyss Knight.png (681KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
GC Ronan Abyss Knight.png
681KB, 1024x737px
>>52396989
Pool Strike should have two modes: No cost (as long as you have pool points) and "spend a pool point to power it up".
Also, Kensai should be THE "weapon training, but only with this one kind of weapon" archetype, on top of its "unarmored fighter" schtick, instead of the clusterfuck it is now. Giving it access to unnerfed Arcane Deed would be nice, but that (and a panache pool) might be something for another more general archetype/arcana entirely.

>>52397003
>showing up to PFS with pirated material
I am 90% certain you are going to get your ass kicked out, because PFS's primary purpose besides being a PUG is to require you to buy shit
>>
>>52396823
>Core book only
>10-15 pb
So, cleric/wizard/sorc/druid teamup? Boring.
>>
>>52397003
You should be fine, PFS isn't really that stringent about these things.
>>
>>52397106
What'd be a good progression for pool strike powered and unpowered? level/2 for unpowered and full level for powered?
>>
>>52397056
I want to play in a setting where all PCs are minor nobles or courtiers. Except I know that I should play L5R when I want that.
>>
>>52396849
>>52396898
>>52396909
>>52396968
>>52397007

I've never had these problems with casters that pfg goes on about, and I've GMed a lot. Still, I'll think about how to present a set of rules that are both simple and fair. Maybe just banning ninth level casters and fluffing it as a lower magic world. My goal is mostly just to get it into comfy game mode instead of something huge and sprawling. Simple plot, small rules, but still dangerous.

I'm in central time and it would be either evening or weekend game. Not committing to anything yet though. I'll follow up in a couple days.

>>52396964

Cool. I'll probably apply if it works with my times and isn't too bananas with custom stuff, though my tolerance as a player is much higher than as a GM.
>>
>>52397003
Depends on the society. I've never been, but communities range from groups that don't give a shit to DMs that'll refuse to play with you even after you've gotten proper material.
>>
>>52397152
>central time
AHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>52397152
Low pb characters don't fight monsters, they fight their own mechanics.
>>
I still don't know shit about PoW or Spheres and I still have 1pp concepts I want to try.

Is the difference between 1pp martials and the average /pfg/ 3pp martial really that bad?
>>
>>52397176
Depends on the 3pp, if PoW yeah it's pretty big, if jolly/sop, nah it's pretty fine. I like the PoW level more though. 1pp feels mechanically samey while being flavored differently.
>>
>>52397176
Yes. It'd be like comparing a Civil War Reenactor to a Spetnaz Commando.
>>
>>52397176
The average? No. If you're styling with maneuvers there's not much difference between a Warlord and a Barbarian in terms of damage, the Warlord just has some defensive stuff as well.

It's the extremes where things break down. Steel Flurry Strike/Reflected Blade Style on a Brutal Slayer/OD-ZS. Zenith Strikes.
>>
>>52397098
Actual political intrigue. Last time I ran it my players got outmaneuvered by a petty baron who publicly embarrassed and discredited them.

>>52397103
Likely would either make the players all part of the same family of nobles. Either a newly established landed family or a noble family in their twilight due to a large number of deaths or simple age.

It would be set in a empire that had exited a roughly 25 year long rebellion 5 years previous, the last battle of which lead to over one hundred thousand men dying on the field. The manpower of a continent died in the war and now only the elderly and young men are around. You'd all be one of the following:
>female
>male and elderly enough to not have participated (likely you would have participated when you were younger)
>a veteran
>a kid who grew up during the long rebellion but wasn't old enough to participate
>someone who weaseled their way into non-participation

A lot of new noble families are popping up as the established government is refilling the lands with people who didn't die in the rebellion and taking away the lands/titles of rebels. As well as a lot of families are in dire straights due to a good portion of their membership having died.
>>
>>52397198
Is PoW + SoP a good mix or nah?
>>
File: D&D 2.gif (38KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
D&D 2.gif
38KB, 468x240px
>>52397106
>Yes
>>52397121
>No
>>52397153
>Maybe so

I guess I'll just bring the $50 core rulebook I just bought and act like the rest of the rules I'm asking about came from the SRD
>>
>>52397219
I love it
What timezone my man?
>>
>>52397201
PoW was ruined by these copycats
Instead of trying yourself to find something that fits you, they just ape OD/ZS and other shit
Hell, even Broken Blade is not so game breaking IF PEOPLE DID NOT FUCKING INTENTIONALLY GO FOR THAT SPECIFIC THING THAT RUINS IT
>>
>>52397223
PoW tweaks martials up a bit and SoP tweaks casters down a bit. There's obviously going to be ways to blend them and break shit, but overall it brings people closer to that low T2-high T4 place that most players enjoy.
>>
>>52397238
PST
>>
>>52397263
H-haha t-there still hope on the weekends...
;_;
>>
>>52397263
Sounds good my dude, what level/pb we looking at?
>>
>>52397219
This sounds intriguing. Please give us a roll20 link once you have this hammered out a bit.

Just not sure if pathfinder is the best system for something like this.
>>
>>52397128
Ideally yea, SA/Bomb progression for unpowered and full for powered, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you'd have to go with the Arcana version's original progression (1d6 + 1d6/3 levels) while unpowered, doubling while powered, to satisfy paizo "ALL DAY" autism flares.

>>52397152
20 PB is commonly considered the bare minimum in order to avoid needing to dump like crazy for pretty much anyone. It's just enough to let you flex a little to avoid the dreaded 7 Cha Fighter/Barbarian problem.

>Low magic
Are you just trying to trigger /pfg/, anon? Because this is how you trigger /pfg/.

>>52397237
I'd say bring the pdfs, because I have no idea what the fuck the deal with PFS is. Half the time people say they autistically demand proof of purchase for everything, other times people say they let you print shit off of the pfsrd and use it.
>>
>>52397263
Houserules, PB, starting level?
>>
>>52397244
That's not really true. BB is still hella strong even without WGA or a custom weapon. Sansetsukon is enough to make it broken.
>>
>>52396536

Sorry to be that guy, but does anyone know who the artist is for the OP pic?
>>
>>52397288
I mean, it'd be homebrew for /pfg/ so the ALLDAY
(tm) screeching would be pretty small.

How would you put that, spellstrike, and spell combat in level progession? Could you double those up at all without making the class a dip heaven? The idea I was working with was Pool at 1st, spell combat at 2nd, and spellstrike at 3rd. Maybe swapping pool and spellstrike.
>>
>tfw get to try out classes as the DM by having NPCs attempting to become employed at the party's keep
>character joins for an adventure and i get to try it out, and the party decides if they want to recruit this person or not
it's a nice solution to the forever DM syndrome.
>>
>>52397307
>but does anyone know who the artist is for the OP pic?

It's from the Drawthreads!
>>
I am greatly enjoying being a charisma based caster.

>Have levels in a martial class
>Primarily an oracle
>As a vested member of 'generic fighter order' I am entitled to squires.
>Animate dead
>Tell people that my squires are simply required to be silent.
>Outfit them all in full gear and helmets.
>>
>>52396939
>>52397172
> people not liking comfy game rules

Tastes differ. It's ok.

>>52397288

Maybe a little. And if I ran a recruiting thread I'd probably drop a note that needless stat dumping would result in a lower chance of being picked.

Or maybe just assign an array of something like 9/10/11/12/13/14. It'd catch some hate I imagine, but I'd love to see the creativity people invoke in working with it.
>>
>>52397367
It's fine mate.

/pfg/ are obsessed with making these top tier cheese builds that they never actually get to play.
>>
>>52397367
>Low pointbuy, core only is comfy and people that disagree aren't comfy
There's a lot of definitions of comfy. Mine is not feeling beat out by the summoned monster a caster brought.
>>
>>52397288
>I'd say bring the pdfs, because I have no idea what the fuck the deal with PFS is. Half the time people say they autistically demand proof of purchase for everything, other times people say they let you print shit off of the pfsrd and use it.
The official rules of PFS require proof of ownership for any material used (physical copy or watermarked PDF). Even stuff on the SRD has to meet this requirement. Not all refs will check, but most will.
>>
>>52397276
>>52397291
I prefer level 4 as a start as I use level 4 as one of my bench mark levels level 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 are what I bench mark builds on.

25pb is what I use normally, it's high enough so that people can diversify their builds without being too high.

For races I would give you a custom race list, the only pathfinder race being human. I'd figure out the rest.

I am fine with most 3pp stuff and would just not accept people obviously trying to push things too far.

I'd probably put technology level in setting a lot higher than normal pathfinder. It'd be in the age of the railroad, technologically equivalent to roughly 1860.

>>52397367
Why do you associate giving people poor stats with evoking creativity?
>>
>>52397367
Why is 15pb comfy in your opinion? I don't really see the reasoning.
>>
>>52397404
Probably something like "thinking outside the box is easier if the box is smaller"
>>
>>52396993
>>52396956
What if I don't want to bean Empyreal Sorcerer, and instead wanted to be a Witch/Nature Priest Druid?

Would being DAD be bad, or will I still begin the middling range between T4-3
>>
>>52397404
>It'd be in the age of the railroad
That's...a LOT fucking higher yeah. The classes must be completely different then. I'm thinking about it, but I'd still prefer a CK II / early EU tech level.
>>
>>52397382
>this shit again
There are two types of builds you're seeing. There's 2hu builds, meant to be pointed at as "This is stupid. Don't allow this stuff." Then there's actual applications and builds that people in /pfg/ use. Sometimes there's some overlap, in high-op games, but for the most par you're looking at demonstrative builds and saying "Wow, people actually play that?" No, moron, hey just use that to show what shouldn't be happening.
>>
>>52397404
I can dig it. Please be Wednesday games.
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>52397335
Pool at 1st, Spellstrike at 2nd, Spell Combat at 3rd make the most sense to me. I never quite understood why Spell Combat was at 1st level, since even though "IT'S THE SIGNATURE FEATURE" makes sense... But other classes don't really start to get some of their "signature features" until 3rd-4th a lot of the time.

>>52397367
>running with an even shittier version of the Elite NPC array
>using 10 PB as any basis for "comfy"

jesus christ how horrifying. if you're going to enforce pre-determined arrays to "enforce creativity" you literally have no reason to NOT just use an array based on 20 PB.

>>52397382
>not wanting NPC stats is bad and means you want top-tier cheese builds

t. person who hasn't looked at 90% of the builds people make
>>
>>52397457
pls no
I have works
>>
>>52397404
please be weekend my timezone locks me out of 95% of games ;-;
>>
>>52397237
The guy in >>52397121 is shitposting, see >>52397400 for how society play actually goes. Hope you like core only play.
>>
>>52397463
What about at night? I work on weekends
>>
>>52397416
If you want a real reason, it is because people see opportunity cost differently.
>>
>>52397420
The MAD aspect alone may take you down from T4 to T5. Being MAD is the doom of the monk, after all.
>>
>>52397481
G M T + 8
>>
>>52396848

Depends on the land's customs.

Around 18, give or take a few years is the answer.

Too young, and she might die in childbirth, robbing you of political capital.

Too old, and she'll be an old maid.
>>
>>52397479
This being said a lot of society GMs don't give a single shit and will let you use most things without proof of ownership.

t. PFS 3 star GM
>>
>>52397484
And the opp cost I see for a 10-15 pb core only game is my health and sanity.
>>
>>52397499
And for nobles of the male persuasion? Crossdressing or otherwise.
>>
>>52397498
Not him but doesn't that mean it works for Wednesday morning EST, if he's EST? Unless you work at night.
>>
>>52397294
Broken Blade should be unarmed strikes and only unarmed strikes. Fuck your feats.
>>
>>52397523
>And for nobles of the male persuasion?

16 is usually when they're considered adults, but most men marry when they feel like it.
>>
>>52397513
If the game lacks meaningful choices, why do people stick to it?
>>
>>52397382
>/pfg/
>the place obsessed with "Everything must be a T4-2
>that reeeees whenever DHB minmaxes any stat
>overpowered cheese builds
How does it feel to be retarded?
>>
>>52397536
>4chan is one person
>the internet is one person
Faggot
>>
>>52397545
But if 4chan isn't one person how can it be a HaX0R?
>>
>>52397513
Man, I can't even imagine playing 10pb. 15pb seems rough enough.

I don't like 25pb for the power level, I just like having 18 STR on my monk.
>>
>>52397404
> Why do you associate giving people poor stats with evoking creativity?

It's not because the stats are poor. It's because they're different. Most games I've seen from here sit at 25 points. People will weigh their priorities differently. They'll (maybe?) write their backstories differently. I'd like to see how.

>>52397414

It's just one of many aspects of toning things down, which is comfy for me. Perhaps not for others. That's fine though.
>>
>>52397550
Who is this Four Chan?
>>
>>52397529
I can't wait to play as a 16 year old cross-dressing noble kitsune boy who despite cross-dressing, prefers women.
>>
>TFW Valeriya hires Onryou to act as wetnurse for her brood so she and Casimir can keep pumping out noble brats
>>
>>52397580
The man who lives in the darkest, deepest corner of the internets...
>>
>>52397434
>That's...a LOT fucking higher yeah. The classes must be completely different then. I'm thinking about it, but I'd still prefer a CK II / early EU tech level.
The classes aren't that different. The percentage of the population that can use magic to a point that it matters is miniscule. Adepts as the NPC class make up less than .5% of the population and most of them are level 1-3.

The number of wizards, sorcerers, clerics, etc. is less than .01% of the population. One in every 10 thousand able to cast spells properly doesn't warp a setting. The number of level 10+ casters is less than a thousand.

Let's take the world population in 1860. It was roughly 960 million, let's round that up to 1 billion.

If we take people with PC levels to be .01% of the population we have roughly 100000 with PC levels.

What I do from here is population/2^level to determine the number of people at that level.

Let's take level 10 as an example. 100000/2^10 = 97.

So 97 people with PC levels at level 10 and another 97 above level 10. There is only roughly 1 level 17 PC in all the world.

Level 4, where the PCs are, is a lot more abundant is roughly 6000 people at that level.
>>
>>52397587

>Implying Valeriya can't feed 'em on her own
>Implying Onryou's even producing

Lots of *hot opinions* you got there, smutsmith!
>>
>>52397606
The politics must be completely fucked then, if some of the people in the world are basically Superman.
Alright I'll take it.
Can we be any class? Are we using SoP + PoW or are we going by core books?
>>
>>52397587
Let's not do this, anon.
>>
>>52397569
The priorities are still the same, you just have less extra to work with.

>They'll (maybe?) write their backstories differently. I'd like to see how.
I don't really see that happening unless you change the assumption of PCs being exceptional. If the PCs are working on 10pb and most folks are working on higher than yeah they'd probably change their backstories.

>It's just one of many aspects of toning things down, which is comfy for me. Perhaps not for others. That's fine though.
But you're not toning things down? Many classes don't require stats to warp games around them. What you're doing is making martials entirely ineffective and only mildly inconveniencing full casters.
>>
>>52397641
>king
>aristocrat 16
>a king can fall off the Empire State and not die
>>
>>52397587

You're really putting the cart before the horse, anon. The two of them haven't even been naked around each other, much less had a kid.
>>
>>52396641
Anyone?
>>
>>52397641
I'm not sure what you mean.

>>52397635
I'm fine with most 3pp. I'd leave things open and just let people approach me with things for approval.
>>
>>52397629
>Implying Valeriya can't feed 'em on her own
Wet nurses were typically employed by the aristocracy not because they couldn't or didn't want to feed their own children, but because it's much more difficult to become pregnant while nursing (since it was a noblewoman's job to make heirs and marriageable children to advance the family's dynasty).
>Implying Onryou's even producing
This is the bigger problem, I imagine.
>>
>>52397523
>>52397529

A man must be established if he wants to be respectable.

He'll marry when he wants, but he should probably have some responsibilities first
>>
>>52397676
Cool beans
r20 page when
>>
>>52397606
Except none of that is true outside of one section of a 3.5 book that authors turn around and fucking ignore.
>>
>>52397714
>Except none of that is true outside of one section of a 3.5 book that authors turn around and fucking ignore.
I mean, it's true in my setting. I'm giving statistics on how I work it in my own setting.
>>
>>52397606
This is going to be one of those settings where combat basically doesn't matter right? Or are we going to go up against elder liches?
>>
>>52397689
>but because it's much more difficult to become pregnant while nursing

I'm not sure that's going to be an issue in a world where fertility-enhancing supplements and magic are not only available, but quite affordable to your typical mid-level adventurer.
>>
File: thinking.png (475KB, 651x1047px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
475KB, 651x1047px
>>52397696
But what if he wants to marry his younger sister?
>>
>>52397738
Combat still matters, it's just that it's mostly mass combatit'd be the fixed mass combat from ultimate warfare & ultimate rulership not the dogshit base mass combat
>>
>>52397749

Then he just needs to make a pact with a Red Dragon and summon the Watchers.
>>
File: Caim_03.png (166KB, 265x379px) Image search: [Google]
Caim_03.png
166KB, 265x379px
>>52397768
Does he murder a lot?
>>
>>52397747
>fertility-enhancing supplements and magic are not only available

Okay, is this actually true? We all know about bachelor snuff and night tea, but does the setting *really* have things actually described in-setting as improving your chances for conception?

Because... I don't know, it feels like this is something Paizo could've at least touched on while writing an herbalism book featuring the different uses of Golarion's fantasy flora.
>>
>>52397806

He is not a good person!
>>
>>52397832
>wants to marry his sister
I dunno anon. That's pretty good in and of itself.
>>
>>52397832
But does he love his dragon?
>>
>>52397812
If it's not some kind of official alchemical formula, then you can at least assume that it's a spell. Inducing lactation or ovulation probably wouldn't be any more than a 2nd-level spell, if even that high.
>>
>>52397749

Why the hell would he do that?

Look, what you do is you send your sister to a nearby convent or abbey, she's rich so she gets easy duties, and you visit each other all the time because you're really close.
>>
>>52397878
But wouldn't that make it harder to explain when your sister winds up with child?
>>
File: Caim_OA.jpg (73KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
Caim_OA.jpg
73KB, 850x800px
>>52397806
Got that mixed up my man, Furiare wanted to bang Caim. Caim was understandably disgusted.
>>
File: 1423530621430.png (189KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423530621430.png
189KB, 480x360px
>>52397851
>>
>>52397901

This shit happened ALL THE TIME.

Women went to shady convents for 9 months to HIDE their pregnancies
>>
>Come up with a character concept
>Can't find any art for the token, not even a "good enough"
haha time to dumpster that idea
weee autism
>>
>>52397954
>>52397901
Oh, I see. So that way you can probably have the alibi of "I was protecting her honor after some bastard had his way with her!" rather than letting anyone suspect that you were that exact bastard.
>>
>>52397970
Tell us what it is anon. Autists are notoriously bad lookers.
>>
>>52397970
What concept bby
>>
>>52397970
At least post the concept, anon might have it.
>>
>>52397974

It's not even that.

Nuns in some places weren't cloistered, once consecrated they could go out and stuff as long as they were supposely keeping their vows.

9 months isn't that long when it can take a while to travel.
>>
>>52397983
>>52397986
>>52397996
Wow, hey guys.
Well, to keep it short, it was gonna be a firefly bug-person that used light/healing magics with SoP.
Wanted a cute, pink bug or a cool, red bug. No dice. My Google-fu is too weak, and my autism too strong.
>>
>>52398047
Just make it a moth person!
>>
File: 1479368367779.jpg (91KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479368367779.jpg
91KB, 600x853px
>>52398047
boom
>>
File: 1460077544040.jpg (1MB, 2769x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1460077544040.jpg
1MB, 2769x1513px
>>52398047
Do you want a humanoid one a legit bug?
>>
File: 1479368239649.jpg (91KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479368239649.jpg
91KB, 800x482px
>>52398059
>>
File: 1479368156950.jpg (139KB, 700x570px) Image search: [Google]
1479368156950.jpg
139KB, 700x570px
>>52398071
>>
>>52397974
>>52398034

Also I just wanna add that a nun caught with a lover would just need to do penance and then she'd be right with god.

Only if she entirely abandoned her vows and permanently left the convent was she really an apostate.

Thus, having a lover is a scandal, but not a big one.

And wealthy nuns get privileges.
>>
>>52398097
But if that lover she's caught with is her onii-chan...?
>>
>>52398110
Turn a blind eye because the oniichan is an archbishop.
>>
>>52397545
But wasn't that the exact same implication you Madelin your earlier post?
So you're both retarded and full of shit?
>>
>>52397851

I'm just kind of flabbergasted that Paizo has a setting full of ways to keep yourself from knocking someone up, and yet nothing listed that enables you to get knocked up.

Then again, I can understand why they wouldn't include that considering it's smutty and really doesn't add anything to the campaign's focus or setting.

Still, and I'll really emphasize this, why the hell hasn't Paizo released a book that's all about the setting's flora? I want to read about Avistan's biomes. I want to read about unique plants of varying uses native to the world. Hell, I'd even want to read archetypes dedicated to the use of herbs for either performance-enhancing, healing, or poison.

Because so far, the only unique plants that we know of are Pesh (basically poppy in cactus form), Darkwood (super light, black, and strong) and Pauliel (even stronger form of Darkwood, and very white.)
>>
>>52398127
nd thus, a horrible mutant flipper baby is brought into the world, all thanks to rank, losecest, and anon being disgusting deviants.
>>
>>52398055
I'm interested in the firefly aspect but I'm willing to take a look at moth-person pictures. In the end, a bug-person that fits the thematics is fine.

>>52398059
That is perhaps too fabulous. I'll see if i can edit it to suit my needs, though!

>>52398066
While I'm a big fan of monster girls, I'd like to keep it insectoid in nature to avoid magical realm issues.

>>52398071
This is pretty cool! I like that it's got a staff-like thing there, very fitting for a caster.

>>52398091
That's really good, too!

Damn, you guys really delivered here. Gonna take some time to figure out which of these three to edit up for my needs. Thanks, /pfg/!
>>
>>52398149
What earlier post? Or are you mistaking me for someone else, because you actually do thing /pfg/ is only you, me, and rory.
>>
>>52398156
Because most people won't care unless there's some super strong mechanical effect on it.
>>
>>52398173
No problem mang, bugpeople art is a somewhat hard thing to find.
>>
>>52398156
Because the must superficial trivia does not sell
>>
>>52398156
>I'm just kind of flabbergasted that Paizo has a setting full of ways to keep yourself from knocking someone up, and yet nothing listed that enables you to get knocked up.
Because pregnancy and children are fundamentally incompatible with dungeon-diver type adventuring. But players still want their characters to fuck and DMs still want to punish them with pregnancy, hence night tea and its ilk.

Also "REEEEEE BREEDERS!" -t. paidrone
>>
>>52398047
When I get whole, I may try to open up my Bugfolk folder for you
>>
>>52397367
>Tastes differ. It's ok.
It's not "taste". It's you being a goddamn moron.
>>
File: 1461911604725.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461911604725.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>52398283
>when I get whole
MAKE US WHOLE AGAIN
WE MUST BE MADE WHOLE
>>
>>52398283
Get whole... what? Wheat? Is it wheat? Are you buying whole wheat at the market right now?

Or do you have some empty void within you you are trying to fill, trying to make yourself "whole" again. I'm sorry anon. Who hurt you?
>>
>>52398283
Thanks, Isaac. I'm eagerly awaiting more bug-people art.
>>
File: 1379825586903.jpg (639KB, 4994x2290px) Image search: [Google]
1379825586903.jpg
639KB, 4994x2290px
>>52398263
>>52398191

Didn't stop Paizo from releasing Mythic Adventures or Monster Hunter's Handbook!
>>
>>52398302
FUCK YOU
AND FUCK YOUR MARKER
>>
>>52398324
>My friend already bought MHH
>He already regrets it
oh boy
>>
>>52398328

Still one of the best moments in gaming, made Isaac into a huge badass in a way mowing through thousands of enemies couldn't.
>>
>>52398342
How, game store broke street date?
>>
>>52398324
Paizo does not make Player Companions
>>
>>52398342
Can you have him give it to you so you can leak the pages? I want to see the archetypes and stuff!

Please tell me the ooze alchemist isn't as shit as I think it is. Please, I need this.
>>
File: 1bcf7fd725036b9ced4a758fd0d09f9b.jpg (148KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1bcf7fd725036b9ced4a758fd0d09f9b.jpg
148KB, 1600x1200px
>>52398342
>>52398324
W-what's wrong with WHH?

It's just Monster Hunting... In Golarian, right? R-right? Including making well done steaks?
>>
>>52398302
>>52398311
>>52398314
>>52398283
>*home
I swear my phone is either trying to sabotage me all the time, or there's a horrible eldritch creature dwelling in it. This is like the 6th time in a week
>>
>>52398366
I want to hug Lagombi-chan!
>>
>>52398158

Still not as horrific as some deviant convents.
>>
>>52398366
>W-what's wrong with WHH?

Imagine a person who has never played Monster Hunter or The Witcher or even gone out to hunt IRL sitting down to write a book about doing those things.

It's a book with no monster slaying archetypes for the Slayer, Investigator or Ranger. It's a book which turns a common adventuring practice (Profession: Hunter to skin a beast) into a feat that gives you slowly degrading consumables.
>>
>>52398398
>Profession: Hunter to skin a beast
Wouldn't that be plain old survival?
>>
>>52398356
I thought the print edition was already out for awhile. He got it like, two days ago off the shelf. I told him not to because I saw the content list on /pfg/ but he insisted that he wanted to play Monster Hunter in Pathfinder because he's a PFS sucker who thinks Pathfinder works with every type of game and considers Kingmaker a great AP.

>>52398362
There's no way he's doing that but I'll ask him about the ooze alchemist and get back to the thread.
>>
File: words hurt.jpg (103KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
words hurt.jpg
103KB, 722x690px
>>52398398
>everything in that post
>>
>>52398398
So it's like when they made Vigilante the only class that, mechanically, can wear a mask and have a secret identity.
>>
>>52398412

Nah, Survival is when you want to hunt a deer and properly gut it. Profession: Hunter (I think the better term is Trapper) is for when you want to take a dead direwolf and skin it for a pelt.
>>
>>52398414
>bitch won't even share a book he knows is trash

your friend sounds like a shitter, but I guess we're stuck waiting for leakanons again. Thanks for the thought, at least.
>>
>>52398412
No anon. How did you even tie your shoes, you didn't take Shoe Tying as a feat.
>>
>>52398424
>>52398419

That said, the book includes a Hero archetype for the Paladin and an Order of the Hero for the Cavalier, so that's something to look for.
>>
>>52398443
>hero archetypes
>they're only allowed for games that use hero points
>the archetype trades away spells
>the order gives maybe a situational bonus to something like survival or perform
>edicts are a worse paladin code
Calling it now.
>>
>>52398443
>>52398478
According to a review, the Cavalier archetype gives Weapon Training, so it might be cool?
>>
>>52398478
>the archetype trades away spells

What's wrong with that? Most Paladins forget they even have spells, and if they give something to enhance killing power than bully to them.
>>
>>52398426
I'm a nu-male city slicker. I fail to see the distinction between needing a skill to gut something and a skill to skin it.
>>
>>52398529
Survival is for subsistence. If you eat the deer, that's survival. Profession is for income. Selling the pelt, the horns, that's Profession.
>>
>>52398429
He's fine, just normie and likes to keep his books on him. For what it's worth, I'm known to be rough with my own so I don't blame him.

I'll transcribe archetypes and shit when I see him after work though. That should be a few hours from now.
>>
>>52398529
There's a pretty huge difference, actually. There used to be professional skinners.
>>
>>52398529

Gutting's not too hard, all things considered. You open the thing's belly and make sure to pull out the entrails before something knicks them and releases all the juices that will ruin your meat.

Skinning needs skill and finesse, it's much more methodical than gutting.
>>
>>52398520
>Give away versatility and swift-/immediate-action buffs or debuffs
>Get a piddling bonus to attacks that isn't going to scale
Bad paladins forget they have spells. Just like a bad wizard is probably going to specialize in improvised weapons because WA-HA-HACKY
>>
>>52398557
I know IRL, but I would think skinning something would be part of the process of preparing it for consumption.
>>
>>52398555
If you can get shitty phone pictures of pages, so long as the text is legible, it'd be good enough until a leakanon can get to it, but anything is fine.
>>
>>52398582
Skinning for eating, yes.

Skinning and keeping the pelt for use, not so much.
>>
>>52398529
Hunting is carving into it just to get the meat.

Skinning is the process of cutting and removing the innards in just the right was as to avoid damaging the pelt and skin as much as possible, as well and prepping and transporting the pelt so that it stays desirable

It's like the difference between biological sample prepping, and taxidermy. One requires a more delicate hand and manual dexterity than the other, for a different purpose

Now, the people who can do both. Those are the artisans
>>
>my PC saw what was presumably an illusion
>the others in the party didn't
>no saves were involved

What happened I'm scared is there a spell that does that?
>>
>>52398681

The DM probably rolled your saves himself.
>>
>PC casts see invisibility because they know an invisible wizard is around
>see a enormous crouching hairy centipede creature on the ceiling
>see the wizard
>wizard doesn't seem to notice the centipede either
>PC not sure what to do

It was funny.
>>
>>52398582
Skinning for a survivalist, unless he's planning on actually making it into clothes, is about getting the pelt off. Skinning as a skinner is about keeping the pelt basically intact.
>>
Riddle me this, /pfg/, people rag on the swashbuckler for being choked by swift actions. What abilities could be bumped down to free actions to make it not shit?
>>
>>52398681
GM probably rolled for you
>>
>>52398719
The free action of playing something else :^)
>>
>>52398719
C H A R M E D L I F E
H
A
R
M
E
D

L
I
F
E
>>
>>52398719
>Charmed Life is now Cha-to-Fort/Will
>>
>>52398582
>but I would think skinning something would be part of the process of preparing it for consumption

Consider the difference between cutting an apple into pieces, or carefully skinning the apple so it still retained that perfect shape.

Multiply that by size, anatomy and juices getting in the way. That's the difference between preparing a kill for consumption and preparing a kill for the pelt.
>>
>>52398719
Certain uses of panache. Fortunately it's not as swift-hungry as Magus.
>>
>>52398719
There are a lot more problems than just the swift action economy.

Something great would be to changed Charmed Life so that you can use it as an immediate action AFTER you fail the save to give yourself a second chance. Rather than have to choose to use it BEFORE you even give it a try.

Menacing Swordplay should be changed so that it can be done as a free action under certain conditions.

Opportune Parry & Riposte and Dodging Panache need big reworks.
>>
This isn't precisely pathfinder related, but it's something that's come up in a few of the games I've DMd or played in.
A person who makes bows is a bowyer. A person who makes arrows is a fletcher. A person who makes guns is a gunsmith.
What do you call a person who makes crossbows?
>>
>>52398763
That wouldn't be in the spirit of the ability. Changing it so you use it AFTER failing the save would fix it.

If I were to give it a really solid buff make it so that every morning you choose a save to add charisma to as a competence bonus and be able to use charmed life as an immediate action after failing your save for charisma to it again (stacks with the daily bonus if they overlap).
>>
>>52398719
DHB UC Swash when?
>>
>>52398795
He's still a bowyer.
>>
>>52398797
But the "spirit of the ability" has a shit base to begin with. It's limited use AND an action to use it.
>>
What's the best use of a time-skip, /pfg/? Does it open up new opportunities for a game, or stifle them?

Have you ever been in a game that did one right? And if you were in a game that did one wrong, what would you have changed?
>>
>>52398795
Still a bowyer
>>
>>52398802
I considered it actually. It's on my list of "classes I want to make UC versions of", but I'm an awful person and have a lot of life things going on at the moment and can't work through development properly.

Brawler, Swashbuckler, Barbarian, and Wizard are all on that list. Slayer is kind of half on and half off the list. I drafted the outline of a UC cleric but realized it'd be a fuck ton of work to implement.
>>
File: 150px-Bowyer2.png (42KB, 150x253px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Bowyer2.png
42KB, 150x253px
>>52398826
>>52398816
>NYAHAHAHA!
>>
>>52398802
He already made one. I think it was one of his first actually
>>
>>52398719
I don't need Swashbuckler to be not shit, I just need Paizo to stop nerfing Swashbucklers. I'll play bad classes, just let me fucking play them.
>>
>>52398795

A crossbowyer.
>>
>>52398824
Timeskips are only good when they're done often. None of this "the entire adventure before this was a year, five years later..." shit. Make it "three months later", "half a year later", and do it often to give a sense of naturalized progression instead of a huge leap forward.
>>
>>52398824
I'm still upset how they made Robin pale after the timeskip. I mean that's as disgraceful as making Casca from Berserk pale
>>
>>52398824
All you can eat retraining.
>>
>>52398819
Taking an action to use and being limited use isn't inherently bad. I honestly think it should be flexible and allow the Swashbuckler to add charisma to 1 save each day of their choice as an all day bonus and be able to give themselves second chances after knowing they failed the save. Rerolls are extremely valuable, especially after reveal rerolls.

>>52398848
There is a UC Swashbuckler, but it is not mine.
>>
>>52398890
See, that's just a better version of what I want. Let them add Cha to saves all the time and have a limited number of rerolls and it's alright, but "limited number of times add Cha to saves" is just awful, especially since Reflex is your only good save and it's your ONLY GOOD SAVE ON A DE BASED CLASS WHAT THE FUCK PAIZO, THIS IS PART OF WHY ROGUES ARE SHIT.
>>
>>52398824
Sanji looks like a fag
>>
>>52398957
It's anime, everybody looks like fags.
>>
>>52398957
They should have made Nami's chest smaller, not bigger. She's ruined now.
>>
>>52398602
I have extremely bad news. I'm still waiting for him to get home but I asked him about his read and uuuh... I'm going to spoiler this and you might not want to believe it, I'll understand if you choose not to, or choose not to read it, but it might be worse than you think.

The Oozemaster archetype has literally no oozemastery theming. It's an archetype featured to fight oozes.
>>
>>52398970
Even me?
>>
>>52398970
>>52398977
It was a dumb call to try to make him look "manlier" when the original design was already perfect.
>>
>>52398984

OH YEAH, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW UBIQUITOUS AND REGULAR OOZE ENEMIES ARE.
>>
>>52398936
That's another thing I would change. They need a good Fort and Reflex save to start out.

>Let them add Cha to saves all the time
Charisma to all saves all the time is extremely strong. It's the strongest class features paladins have. Having it AND rerolls is strictly stronger than the strongest paladin class feature.

It also really isn't in the spirit of the class. Rerolls make more sense from the class's perspective. Changing just Charmed Life does not fix the class and tacking on something that doesn't make sense with the rest of their frame doesn't fix them. What they really need is a complete rework.

Rerolls that add charisma that can be activated after failing the save plus adding charisma as an all day bonus to one save of their choice (which they could change by spending 10 minutes concentrating or what not) would be what I do. I did something similar for the UC Gunslinger and think it hit a good point of defense.

Swashbucklers aren't really meant to be the strongest defensive class, charmed life being what you suggest would make them the strongest defensive class, outpacing Paladins and Barbarians. Of course Barbarians being as good at defense as they are is a bit odd as well, though their defense comes with serious draw backs (Superstitious).
>>
>>52398995
Yes, Zaku, even you.
In fact, because you had to ask: Especially you.
>>
>>52398977

>Nami
>Larger chest
>Ruined
>>
File: and then explode.png (587KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
and then explode.png
587KB, 700x700px
>>52399022
Haha what a fuccboi machine, am I right?
>>
File: Commit Sodoku.jpg (98KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Commit Sodoku.jpg
98KB, 480x270px
>>52398984
>Oozemaster archetype
>is not actually a master of oozes
>is just better at killing them
>in a game where it's highly likely you'll only see like, half a dozen in a chapter

I know it was too much to ask for an oozegirl companion, but this is some bullshit

>>52399014
Obviously not ALL SAVES ALL THE TIME for Cha, but at least letting them get Cha-to-Will would be a massive patch considering they're already trying to focus on the shittiest mental stat.
>>
>>52399032
Yeah, I mean he's not even a daddy
>>
>>52399025
Oh heaven forbid someone doesn't like thicc or large breasts.
>>
File: monoeyescan.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
monoeyescan.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>52399022
I just wanted senpai Gouf-san to notice me.
>>
File: 1490585372674.gif (2MB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490585372674.gif
2MB, 360x320px
Hey friends! What class would I use if I wanted to play as 2B?
>>
>>52398424
Everyone can take a Masked Persona feature from Inner Sea intrigue. It's dual identity-lite.
>>
>>52399085
She's an android that uses two swords. So literally anything with twf.
>>
>>52398771
>>52398714
>>52398648
>>52398623
Don't forget that you actually have to treat the pelt fairly quickly or it'll start to rot and quickly becomes worthless.
>>
>>52399099

She doesn't even use two swords at once, she uses one sword and can switch to the other real fucking quickly.

She's a martial with quick draw.
>>
If you had to, what player companion would you choose to build an entire campaign around the themes and mechanics of?
>>
>>52399094
I just miss when you didn't have to invest a feat or class level just to be able to put on a mask.

Making it a class feature encourages GMs to say that everyone automatically knows it's you unless you invest really heavily into Disguise.
>>
>>52399040
>Obviously not ALL SAVES ALL THE TIME for Cha, but at least letting them get Cha-to-Will would be a massive patch considering they're already trying to focus on the shittiest mental stat.
That's part of the idea.

How I would do it is the following:
>every morning the Swashbuckler chooses Fort, Reflex, or Will
>Adds Charisma as a competency bonus to that save
>By spending 10 minutes concentrating can change what they are adding charisma to during the day
>As an immediate action after failing a save they can attempt to reroll the save
>When rerolling they add charisma to the save
>If it is the same save they chose for their daily (for instance they chose will for the day but still failed the save against, let's say, dominate) it stacks (meaning they can get double charisma to the save on their charmed life reroll)

Meaning you are flexible in what save you want to pump each day. What I get from swashbuckler is an emphasis on flexibility and if I were to make an UC swashbuckler flexibility would be the focus.

I chose a sort of focus with each of the UC classes. Cavalier was buffing, gunslinger was debuffing, and fighter was defense. Swashbuckler would be versatility and either Brawler or Barbarian would be offense.
>>
>>52399099
But she only uses one at a time, except for specific combos where she uses both, but those are tricky to pull off especially when you can beat the game just mindless spamming Square button.

>>52399124
Improved Quick Draw, you mean?
>>
File: 1489794492144[1].gif (981KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489794492144[1].gif
981KB, 500x375px
>>52399065
>>52399032
>>52399022
>the zaku looks at you with a troubled, uncomfortable glare, like that of a man who must explain to the prototype Zeong that its dreams of becoming a ballerina will never become true.
>>
>>52399053

She's not even thick! She's just got a solid rack that looks great in a bikini top!
>>
>>52399142
>he didn't do the light x2-3 into heavy combo all the time
>>
File: 1412261144767.gif (401KB, 964x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1412261144767.gif
401KB, 964x1151px
>>52398283
>>52398047
Well, I'm whole now. I'll start dumping.

Sadly I don't have any fireflies, but I'll see if I have any good Caster-Bugs
>>
>>52399171
I like Heavy > Jump > Heavy combo. It's seriously broken.
>>
>>52399085
>What class would I use if I wanted to play as 2B?

What classes are available to you?
>>
File: 1415412008904.jpg (25KB, 303x399px) Image search: [Google]
1415412008904.jpg
25KB, 303x399px
>>52399174
>>
>>52399136
To speak a little bit more to this the ideas of class focus is an odd one and a endgame design goal an odd one.

The missing class focuses I would do in design concepts I want to do as a UC martial are:
>versatility
>offense
>battlefield control

At the moment I can't think of a martial that fits as battlefield control. None of them really lend themselves to battlefield control stylistically except maybe gunslinger, but I already designed it.

Possibly Slayer or Vigilante? However they don't really fit either.
>>
>>52399190
My GM allows all 1pp and 3pp.
>>
>>52399040
I think yor hentai is showing, anon.
>>
File: 1432124058310.png (694KB, 1600x665px) Image search: [Google]
1432124058310.png
694KB, 1600x665px
>>52399200

>>52399085
2B is an Android Bushi, who happens to also have an Improved Familiar somehow

Either that, or a Soaring Blade Armorist.
>>
>>52399210
One last thing. Vigilante is a martial I don't think needs a UC version. It just needs some better social talents and those are neatly covered by existing 3pp martial.

Slayer is but not is as bad of a need as others (Swashbuckler and Brawler).

There are classes I think need downtuning. The Wizard and Cleric. Druid needs to simply be made different because at the moment its issues aren't with casting so much as a very odd bag of abilities that are individually contribute to an overly strong class.

Arcanist and Shaman are both far too strong.

Witch is in a fairly good place in my opinion, it's on the bottom of tier 1. A slight downtuning is what it needs.

I think most of the 6th level casters are in a good place except for maybe Magus.
>>
File: suicide puppers.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
suicide puppers.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>52399235
If loving oozegirls is wrong... Then I don't want to live in this gay timeline anymore.
>>
File: 1435473518359.png (619KB, 1600x605px) Image search: [Google]
1435473518359.png
619KB, 1600x605px
>>52399243
>>
>>52399234
>all 3pp
Bold. Or stupid.
>>
>>52399267
Fear not my child! MCArchetypes has a Druid/Alchemist hybrid class that gets an ooze companion and can even become an Oozegirl themselves!
>>
>>52399025
Wasn't that Oda's wife's idea?
>>
File: moth archmage.jpg (346KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
moth archmage.jpg
346KB, 900x1100px
>>52399268
Why are moths such perfect caster-bait?
>>
So I guess a thread like this would be a good place to ask, how in the fuck does create undead work in pathfinder? I get that I can make Ghouls at CL 11th, but are they just the shitty base Ghouls or can I make Ghouls with a higher HD? If not is this spell not worth it till later levels?
>>
>>52399280
MC?
>>
>>52399262
>>52399210
>>52399136
Fuck off, no one cares about your shitty homebrew.
>>
File: moth wizard.jpg (156KB, 924x811px) Image search: [Google]
moth wizard.jpg
156KB, 924x811px
>>52399294
I swear, over half of my bugfolk pics are moths

>>52399267
>>52399040
Alteration Sphere lets you have your ooze waifu
>>
>>52399294
It's the built-in fuzzy collars
>>
>>52399278
Knowing him? Both.
>>
File: mothfolk and farapidaan.jpg (499KB, 1000x819px) Image search: [Google]
mothfolk and farapidaan.jpg
499KB, 1000x819px
>>52399319

>>52399318
speak for yourself fagomania.
>>
File: tumblr_oduqxbaN8s1u7xbrmo1_1280.jpg (84KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oduqxbaN8s1u7xbrmo1_1280.jpg
84KB, 600x762px
>>52399136
>>52399210
>>52399262
Sounds like what you've got in mind is basically what I'd be down for, so maybe when you get around to it I'll try . What's your stance on Steadfast Personality in relation to all this, though?

>Magus the only 6th caster not in a good place
I'd go back to the last thread and take some notes if I were planning anything around that, though we've got half a dozen homebrewers trying their hands at it so it's not a priority I'd bet.
Even though I know you probably won't touch it, how do you feel about Rogues? I still don't think Unchained actually fixed any of their problems, just kinda teased them with long overdue minor buffs.

>>52399235
>your hentai is showing

If CONSTRUCTION MAN can have a homunculus waifu/daughteru, I want to have the choice to have an ooze waifu/daughteru, dangnabbit!
>>
>>52399318
I care. Your argument is invalid.

>>52399262
>>52399210
>>52399136
Keep posting. I want to know more. Please.
>>
>>52399317
MCarchetypes also known as multiclass archetypes was a project a while back to make a Hybrid class of every class combination.

Their site got taken down but most of the stuff is still easy enough to find.
>>
>>52399085
Armiger from Spheres of Might playtest (in the OP). It's a class centered about switching weapons and customizing them. Add some Athletics sphere for acrobatics and you have almost-2B.
>>
>>52399356
I don't even know why I saved this one
>>
>>52399403
What's really cute, actually. I think I might use it if I ever get a chance to use a female Dromite Wilder.
>>
>>52399359
>What's your stance on Steadfast Personality in relation to all this, though?

Steadfast Personality would be fine. I wouldn't have it stack with something like Divine Grace or the warlord's ability however despite new Charmed Life being a typed bonus as competence.

I would make Swashbuckler's abilities interact with competence bonuses would be the reason I would type it, but it would be written in that other class features such as Divine Grace don't stack with charmed life.

4x charisma to will saves with steadfast personality, divine grace, and charmed life would be just silly. 3x with steadfast and charmed life is already high but it is only against mind effecting and requires spending panche.
>>
>>52399359
>I want to have the choice to have an ooze waifu/daughteru, dangnabbit

Refluff a water elemental and call it good.
>>
File: 1439744047447.jpg (542KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1439744047447.jpg
542KB, 960x1280px
>>52399403
>>
>>52399422
Doesn't Steadfast already not stack with Divine Grace?
>>
File: Daji.jpg (217KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Daji.jpg
217KB, 1000x1000px
Do you have to be evil to plot against the king or plan to take over the kingdom?
>>
>>52399455
Hell's Rebels

America totally is Chaotic Evil for leaving the English crown, too.
>>
>>52399359
>I want to have the choice to have an ooze waifu/daughteru
Which is precisely while we won't get because you thirsty motherfuckers always gotta make shit weird.
>>
>>52399455
If the king or kingdom is evil... No.
>>
>>52399422
At the moment though I have been slowly plinking away at the Bound my donut steel naruto/avowed ripoff and the documentation for a entire homebrew system. That coupled with personal life and work has caused my ability to homebrew martial stuff to drop off severely.

>>52399452
Honestly I am unsure.
>>
File: wizards have no morals.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
wizards have no morals.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>52399403
And I'm all out of potential Light Sphere bug casters.
Have this cute webm as a parting gift

>>52399446
I need to get back into checking whitemantis's stuff
>>
>>52399455
No. In fact you're probably not even Chaotic.
>>
>>52399498
Some kinda weird mantis wasp?
>>
>>52399479
>things having potential for fetish stopping paizo from making/publishing it
Nigga do you know what system we're in. Oozegirl is also a meme, because having an ooze companion does not mean it has to be humanoid, or even intelligent.

>>52399488
It does not, since it's untyped, and untyped bonuses from the same source do not stack.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/steadfast-personality/
>>
>>52399530
Mantidfly, or otherwise known as Mantid Lacewings.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantispidae
Actually quite harmless, unless you're a spider or any other kind of bug, then this is the equivalent to a chimera mixed with a Xenomorph
>>
>>52399549
> Oozegirl is also a meme, because having an ooze companion does not mean it has to be humanoid, or even intelligent.
Yeah, it probably won't be but every fucking instance this comes up it's lamenting they can't have a !Erubetie waifu to make power points with.
>>
>All this delusional pleading that their $60 purchase of a shitty, shitty game was worth it

Sasuga, Biodrone.
>>
>>52399592
Wrong thread?
>>
>>52399592
I think you're in the wrong thread /v/
>>
File: sure is vidya games in here.jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
sure is vidya games in here.jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>52399592
I want /v/ to leave.
>>
>>52399592
Pssh, I pirated Pathfinder.
>>
When doing shaddy things, should we keep the Paladin away, or find a way so he tolerates our less than virtuous dealings?
>>
>>52399592

Andromeda was a fantastic game, shitlord.

And wrong thread.
>>
>>52399592
Anon, this is /tg/, not /v/ or /vg/.
This isn't the place to talk about ME:A and Bioware's latest piece of crappily built, poor taste SJW bait game.

We are only supposed to talk about Paizo's crappily built, poor taste SJW bait game.
>>
>>52399549
I was always iffy on replacement effects vs bonuses. I remember it always ends in quite a bit of argument on both sides if replacement and bonus of the same ability stacks.
>>
>>52399592

I'm guessing you had another tab open?
>>
>>52399636

Keep the Paladin away, he's a precious cinnamon bun you need to protect.

N-now I want to play a Paladin in a party trying to protect their Paladin's innocence.
>>
>>52399632
I bought the Humble Bundle for $135.79
>>
>>52399636
You should convert to lawful practices, criminal.
Depends what he's a paladin of. Oath against Chaos pallys aren't ever going to tolerate it. Oath of Charity might.
>>
>>52399610
>>52399613
>>52399621
>>52399644
>>52399652

Can... Can someone do the honors of cutting off my head while I preserve my honor with seppuku? I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>52399671
You're not getting out of GMing WWW Broodie
>>
>>52399671
>on 4chan
>on /v/
>on /pfg/
We have no honor. Embrace it.
>>
>>52399671
You could ask someone in the L5R general but they'd probably lose honour just associating with a fuckup like you.
>>
>>52399687
I doubt that's him. He doesn't capitalize sentences or instances of "I".
>>
>>52399592
>actually being in a ME:A thread
HMMMMM
>>
File: mix2.jpg (209KB, 909x1468px) Image search: [Google]
mix2.jpg
209KB, 909x1468px
>>52399687
listen here you little shit, not only am I GMing WWW, but i'm working on a larger setting doc since people want more information

>>52399712
christ am i that bad?
>>
File: unsheathe your katana.jpg (158KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
unsheathe your katana.jpg
158KB, 1440x810px
>>52399671
I'll accept this burden, senpai.

>See, honour given
>And a life taken by one
>My love, rest in peace.
>>
>The players act suspiciously similar power-hungry evil characters. Not quite there but...
>None of them have evil in their description.
>>
>>52399654

> Play with a Chosen One in the party
> Try to protect them
> Eventually they say it's their turn to protect you
>>
File: laughingdragon.png (408KB, 800x314px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdragon.png
408KB, 800x314px
>>52399671
There is no honor here,
Only waifus, 3pp, and bamboozles here.

Live with your shame. You made your bed, now lie in it like the disgusting pig in human clothing you are!
>>
>>52399744
Depends on what exactly they're doing. Neutral characters in rough situations can easily look like Evil ones.
>>
>>52399731
Yes. Now kindly off yourself.
>>
>>52399739

Ganbatte
>>
>>52399760

That's why you protect them! For that moment!
>>
>>52399766

Now listen here you little shit, I play Lawbringer in For Honor so I know what honor is!
>>
File: can't stand life anymore.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
can't stand life anymore.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>>52399760
>mfw I've never had that moment
>>
>>52399651
Hey DHB, how does it feel to get bamboozled out of RotRK?
>>
>>52399809

Have you ever protected a smile or played with a Paladin?

>>52399644

Was Andromeda really that bad?
>>
>>52399808

Can you give me a hint? I play Conqueror.
>>
>>52399833
>Have you ever protected a smile
I'm protecting one now. If things work out okay in the campaign, I plan to have my character ask for her hand in marriage.

I was probably over-reacting in that macro. I don't mind being the protector.
>>
>>52399849

My advice is to kill them all, Peter.
>>
>>52399833
around 5 different plot holes within the first 10 minutes of play.

I can't properly do it justice though. If you want just a taste, just watch the Best Friends Play video of it
>>
>>52399849
No.
t. Orochi.
>>
>>52399875

>I wonder why that guy is so pissed at me

Oh mah boy Liam's about to drop a fat zinger! This dude's face is not tired!

>Maybe it's because I shot him in the face!

OH SNAP, A+ WRITING SASUGA BIOWARE.
>>
Aside from the opalescent ioun stones, are there any other items that grant weapon proficiency?
>>
>>52399871

Oh, good. I thought I might be missing something.
>>
>>52399903
No.
>>
>>52399897
Death to the False Senpai!
>>
>>52399903
Weapon proficiency is a combat feat, so you could use the training enhancement to get it, kinda expensive and uses a +1, but you could put it on shield spikes or something depending on the weapon
>>
File: 1474160707071.jpg (159KB, 1476x822px) Image search: [Google]
1474160707071.jpg
159KB, 1476x822px
>>52399875
>Bioware, an AAA studio with a bazillion staff, a trillion monies and even more time, shits out a game that gets a 4.4 or some shit on IGN
>meanwhile Taro with a shoestring budget and maybe 10 guys on board, making an afterthought sequel, gets 90+ on every single review site and makes a game so big that PS4 revenues literally went up 50% in the week following its release
YEAH HMMM THIS MAKES ME THINK
>>
>>52399965
Japanese reviews don't mean anything, they just give 90-somethings to anything that's new and has some hype or a hot waifu.
>>
>>52399577
>their campodeiform larvae seek out female spiders or their egg sacs which they then enter; the scarabaeiform larvae then feed on the spider eggs, draining egg contents through a piercing/sucking tube formed by modified mandibles and maxillae, pupating in the egg sac.

Bugs are fucking strange.
>>
>>52399965

B-b-but it wasn't the REAL Bioware that made it! It w-was the D-team!

Bioware's most famous and commercially important franchise was rebooted by a bunch of Z-listers and amateurs, but that doesn't mean anything!
>>
File: 1423905002840.jpg (272KB, 1438x712px) Image search: [Google]
1423905002840.jpg
272KB, 1438x712px
>>52399989
But in a good way

>>52399965
To be fair, Taro had Platinum leading the way for gameplay, which nets you an automatic 8/10 right off the bat
>>
>>52399897

>Beep boop I am director... ADDISON. How I'd. You?
>Dad was kill *smiles*
>Dad? No!
>>
>>52399981
Neither do most IGN or Gamespot reviews. 5/10 is supposed to mean "it's okay", but instead 7.5/10 or 8/10 is "okay". 4.4/10 is "holy motherfucking shit it's literally terrible garbage".
>>
>>52400026

And Mass Effect had Bioware, titans of the industry and famous for making the greatest RPGs in the business.
>>
>>52400046
>famous for making the greatest RPGs in the business.
Not after ME III lmao
>>
>>52400026
Riddle me this than buganon. Last time I was in jail, I read this really good book with all these scientific bug drawings. It was written by this weird reclusive monk-scholar sometime in the late 1800's, I think, but I cannot remember the name. Who was it?
>>
i want /v/ to go.
>>
>>52400076
want to go back to talking about PLD?

I hear Vult's only accepting people who like piss play!
>>
>>52400087
I heard he's only accepting people with corpse kinks!
>>
>>52400046
>Bioware
>famous for making the greatest RPGs in the business
Fucking what? Did you fall into a freezer in 2009 or something?
>>
File: 1457674769983.png (699KB, 657x722px) Image search: [Google]
1457674769983.png
699KB, 657x722px
>>52400071
>Last time I was in jail
>>
Did anyone else get a weird PM on Roll20 from a new account requesting to RP a one-off monster-rape scene?
>>
>>52400100
apparently the second selection's already been made because one of the applicants is a previous player of his.
>>
>>52400087
What were Puellanalysis/Lysander's final review scores? Did Sage still win?
>>
>>52400055

I still can't believe it. I still can't believe people still had faith in Bioware after they attacked their fans and mocked their "whining" about ME3.

There are still people who say they "love Mass Effect" after 3 ruined 2 and Bioware shat on them for thinking that way. There are still people who like Bioware and have faith in THIS series after the entirety of Andromeda.

Jesus fucking Christ, is this battered housewives or something?
>>
>>52400124
Coulda been the time before that. Or rehab. Fuck-off.
>>
>>52400126

No, because I sent one to you.
>>
File: 1423274104262.png (339KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
1423274104262.png
339KB, 1000x885px
>>52400046
>>52400055
If we're lucky, someone might gather the scattered and broken good talent left in its wake, bring them together with the lost souls of Obsidion, and make a new company with a new IP for fantasy.

>>52400071
I dunno. Monks are always making scientific and/or perverted doodles. Heck, a good chunk of the famous scientists from that time period were monks or theologians of some sort.
I don't own any, and trying to find it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack
>>
so there are several items that influence bardic performances like the doomharp, dervish sikke, the three reasons to live etc.

are there any items that give me or influence the bardic performance of inspire heroism? I can't tell if it exists and I'm just not finding it or if it's non existent
>>
>>52400087
I feel bad for some of the players, they all had really interesting apps.
>>
File: aren't you tired.png (100KB, 858x358px) Image search: [Google]
aren't you tired.png
100KB, 858x358px
>>52399671
>implying there's any honor left
>>
>>52399498
I know I'm late, but thanks for those pictures, anon!
>>
>>52400225
Oh don't worry.

You'll see those apps again.

And again.

And again.

And again.
>>
>>52400278

NEW BREAD THIS A WAY
>>
>>52400124
I happen to like live music and psychotropic drugs. Also, violent red-heads are kind of my thing. So yeah, I've been incarcerated a few times.
>>
>>52399867
Tell us more anon! Who is the maiden you intend on marrying?
>>
>>52400372
I can't. We're both on 4chan, and if they knew... It'd ruin the surprise.
>>
>>52400445
Darn! Are they cute? Are you a half-elf alchemist and are they a cute dhampir? Even the barest of details like this teases me to no end!
>>
>>52400470
In order. Yes, super cute and totally adorable both in character and out. No. No.

She's playing a human and I'm.... Not playing a human. I don't want to say anymore cause if I say they'll know it's me. But the races ARE compatible.
>>
>>52400523
You'd best tell us how this turns out, anon! You can't just arouse me like this and leave me hanging by the nipples!
>>
File: yuno gasai wedding.png (262KB, 540x580px) Image search: [Google]
yuno gasai wedding.png
262KB, 540x580px
>>52400576
I'm confident it'll end up like pic related. But yes, I will let you know if it ends up like pic related, or if my character ends up heart broken, alone, and devastated.
>>
>>52400642
Oh goodness, that's too cute! I'm going to follow this at every opportunity!
>>
>>52400677
I'll be sure to post in the threads when we hit certain milestones like first kiss
>>
>>52398845
My man.
>>
>>52397003
Paizo sells PDFs. Who's going to be able to tell the difference?
>>
>>52401691
The ones they give have watermarks
>>
>>52398984
>>
>>52399262
Just replace Wizard with Occultist.
>>
For people who want an ooze waifu, look at DSP's free April Augmented PDF. It has a Savage Species style monster class for gelatinous cube, plus a feat to let the cube take a humanoid form.

Take that as a cohort.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.