[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warmachine/Hordes General WarmaHordes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 24

File: 1432581650332.jpg (143KB, 890x687px) Image search: [Google]
1432581650332.jpg
143KB, 890x687px
CID and PP Forums GONE Edition

Mk3 list building:http://conflictchamber.com

Warmahords chat:https://discord.gg/KmXzbwD

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
http://textuploader<dot> com / da46m
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata (the actual January one):
http://files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
http://files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme%20Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums

Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
http://charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/2016-wtc-list-statistics/
>WTC List Statistics

https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/2016-wtc-objectives-chosen/
>WTC Objectives Statistics

https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/wtc-2016-lists-and-datafile/
>WTC Lists

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html

Old thread:
>>51921580
>>
>>51963533

> Today, Immoren.
> Tomorrow, the galaxy!
>>
>>51963915
Nice alt paint scheme! ... though it does put me in mind of some type of WoWcraft wizard character.

Should have done his face in yellow, then you could spend every game screaming about how He-Man is ruining all your plans.
>>
>>51963533
>forums gone
explain?
>>
Doomy3 guy here from the last thread. Updated the list a bit, but still there might be too many beasts.

Trollbloods Army - 75 / 75 points
[Theme] The Power of Dhunia

(Doomshaper 3) Hoarluk Doomshaper, Dire Prophet [+26]
- Scroll Bearer
- Dire Troll Mauler [15]
- Mulg the Ancient [19]
- Earthborn Dire Troll [15]
- Troll Bouncer [9]
- Troll Axer [10]
- Dire Troll Mauler [15]
- Trollkin Runebearer [0]
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes (min) [6]
- Stone Scribe Elder [3]
- Trollkin Sorcerer (1) [3]
Dhunian Knot [6]
Troll Whelps [0]
Troll Whelps [0]

Are the runeshapers good enough by themselves that I can play with with Doomy3 and not support them at all? I am the only troll player in my meta so I have no clue how they perform.
>>
Surely we should move this discussion to Facebook & Twitter?
>>
>>51965054
God help us all

>>51964667
PP is revamping the forums in the next few days, and the implication is that all the faction forums are getting axed. So there will be no reason to go there any more.
>>
>>51965105
interesting; as a CoC player that means that either my discussions are going to get far more visible thanks to being in a completely open forum, or that the forum-based community for my faction is going to die because they can't keep up in post-volume with the larger(see: all) factions
>>
>>51964777
Whelps are terrible. You're better off with something line Janissa or a couple shamans than whelps that aren't going to do anything
>>
>>51965158
At this point there's no guarantee they'll host any kind of discussion like that at all, the only forums they've mentioned having at all are rules questions, modeling, and the new model testing thing
>>
>>51965158
You won't be having that kind of discussion. If you want to bitch about your CoC you'll have to do it on Facebook or here. If you're lucky they'll show up in CID
>>
>>51965170
Thanks for the advice, I've heard that they aren't great but not that they were that bad. Also in that list I accidentally had a sorcerer, when I didn't mean to put that in.

Trollbloods Army - 74 / 75 points
[Theme] The Power of Dhunia

(Doomshaper 3) Hoarluk Doomshaper, Dire Prophet [+26]
- Scroll Bearer
- Dire Troll Mauler [15]
- Mulg the Ancient [19]
- Earthborn Dire Troll [15]
- Troll Bouncer [9]
- Dire Troll Mauler [15]
- Trollkin Runebearer [0]
Dhunian Knot [6]
Janissa Stonetide [0]
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes (max) [9]
- Stone Scribe Elder [3]
Trollkin Runeshapers [9]

The other option is dropping the Runeshapers for an axer, then doing two northkin shamans instead of the janissa. I just feel like the extra beast might be too much to deal with fury wise. I want to keep the bouncer for the shield guard.
>>
>>51965170
lolwut? Whelps are terrible in a Doomy list with 6 beasts? Free whelps, at that.

You're crazy, Anon. I like you... but you're crazy.
>>
>>51965513
actually, the CoC community is pretty good. Very rarely is there complaining about anything outright; usually it's asking what people think is strong, what could be done to make things a little stronger, or showing off models.
>>
>>51965105
>Can't stand digital rules, like all my stuff in nice, high-quality printed hardcopy
"We're moving all our rules to digital and stopping putting cards in the packs, but don't worry, you can just print out shoddy copies at home, pay a printing service to do it, or buy the cards at grotesque import rates!"

>Can't stand social networking, hate facebook, have no intention of getting involved with
"We're gutting our forums and moving all the interesting discussion to social media!"

Kinda feels like PP are trying to push me out of the game at this point. I guess it's what I deserve for being an old fuddy-duddy trying to play a trendy modern wargame instead of Warhammer.
>>
to people with magnetized Dire Trolls: how do you fix the back pieces so they can go between Maulers and Blitzers/Bombers? none of mine fit right, and I'm not sure if it's because of a shitty mold batch or if it's the norm.
>>
>>51965631
They don't do anything in that list. A shaman or Janissa does actual work on the table. Sure they're all free, but if you're going to play a theme and limit your list choices you should take free models that are, you know good.

You could maybe make an argument for 1 set of whelps but never 2
>>
File: 400_3235333863353936.jpg (10KB, 399x282px) Image search: [Google]
400_3235333863353936.jpg
10KB, 399x282px
>>51965712
I like having the cards just to collect, but War Room isn't too bad. The book system they were using needed to change though, speaking as someone interested in reading the fluff.

And the words 'interesting' and 'discussion' aren't how I'd use to describe my experience on a few of the facebook faction groups. The format just isn't condusive to actual conversation like the forums (or even here), and the fact that the posts are there and forgotten so fast doesn't help.

I hate to say it since conspiracy theorists on here have been repeating it for years, but I wonder if they're not doing so well financially. These both feel like they're at least partially cost cutting measures.
>>
>>51965170
>has clearly never played trolls
>>
File: thinking.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>51965170
>getting rid of one of the only ways Trolls can manage fury
>>
>>51966251
>>51966397
I play many, many games a week with Trolls. Whelps are garbage fury management and are a total crutch. Either they do nothing or are easily mitigated by your opponent.
>>
>>51965732
Toss that plastic piece of garbage in the trash and pick up the superior metal sculpts
>>
>>51966564
that doesn't answer the question I asked though, I need to fix the model that was available to me.
>>
>>51966938
It totally answers the question. There is no good way to magnetize the model. Toss it, get the better metal sculpts.

If you're determined to use the shitty plastic you'll have to glue the bomver/Blitzer back in and just use that for the Mauler.
>>
Asking a question for a friend, he has gotten started with Warmachine. He has the khador box, and has painted all of them, so he wants to get a couple of units to add on to it.
He has already settled on buying doom reavers, but wants to know whether or not he should get Winter Guard Infantry or Rifle Corp.

I play Trolls, and nobody else I play with plays Khador, so I have no clue. I think rifles might be better if he wants them dedicated to shooting, however I don't know much about Khador.
>>
>>51967432
definitely the rifle corp. The reason people take the Winter guard is for the Rocketeer attachments, so he'll want three of those guys too. I think the newer Infantry boxes come with a full unit and three rocketeers, but most people run multiple half units with three rockets each, to maximize the amount of rockets they can bring to bear.
>>
>>51966545
I find them to be totally decent fury management. Are you just an idiot and deploy or shed all five instead of splitting them?
>>
>>51967256
actually, I don't hate that idea. I'm not a big fan of the back hair option anyways, idk why I didn't consider that in the first place.
>>
Question for the troll players in the room. I'm thinking about running Band of Heroes with Borka, and try to recreate a little bit of that old Family Reunion feel. It's not as overtly powerful as Power of Dhunia as a theme, but I've been looking to get some kind of troll infantry brick on the table for a while and this seems like a way to do it.

Borka already runs this style of list pretty effectively, and you get 2-3 free solos, 2" deployment, and universal Take Down.. not too shabby, as theme list benefits go. But does that weigh up for losing access to rage inducing tableflip-bait that is arcane warded champs under star crossed? That's the question.
>>
>>51967808
>actually, I don't hate that idea. I'm not a big fan of the back hair option anyways, idk why I didn't consider that in the first place.
Well you can't just get RID of the back hair. The back hair is what makes it a Mauler. They store their anger in there (that's why it turns red).
>>
>>51967647
They're useless. Either your opponent doesn't suck and kills them with electro leaps/aoes/a stiff breeze or your just kills your warbeast and the whelp does nothing.

If you've managed to destroy everything on the table that threatens your beast, congrats! You can let that beast frenzy and use the models in your list that actually contribute something to further your victory
>>
Conflictanon here.

Considering adding forums to conflictchamber.com.

How crazy am I?
>>
>>51968858
you crazy bastard

honestly, if you've got a server to support it go for it. The only thing I'd be worried about is that there would mainly be people from 4chan on the forum, which would (to me anyways) detract from them. I'd say wait until the forums are reopened from PP, and then depending on how shit that goes figure it out from there?
>>
>>51966054
Well yeah, why do you think they rushed out Mark3. They probably got bought out privately and the new owner wanted some cash.
>>
>>51968858
>>51968966

I'd say yeah, if there are no faction forums after the official one comes back up.

While it would be a lot of 4chan people, being able to talk to people specifically about what faction you want without it getting lost in the sea would be nice.
>>
>>51968858
You know we love you, right? I think you're getting yourself into... something... here, though.

Probably best to see what actually shakes out when they re-open first, but there will definitely be a need if there are no faction forums officially.
>>
>>51968175
If your opponent is throwing attacks at a troll whelp that costs 4/5 of a point, I'm really not complaining. You're right that they're not great, but they're certainly not useless.

Plus, in a beast heavy list, I'd take a pack just for the drag immunity. Whelps are single-handedly responsible for one of my regular opponents never bringing his prime axiom anymore.
>>
>>51968858
We love you man, so don't make yourself unhappy unless you want to.
>>
File: pp forums.jpg (211KB, 1655x1029px) Image search: [Google]
pp forums.jpg
211KB, 1655x1029px
>>51964667
>>51965105
this is why
>>
>(Naaresh 1) Master Ascetic Naaresh [+32]
- Archidon [10]
- Cyclops Savage [7]
- Cyclops Savage [7]
- Molik Karn [19]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
- Titan Sentry [15]
Nihilators (max) [15]
Paingiver Beast Handlers (max) [7]
Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor [5]
Saxon Orrik [4]
Extoller Soulward [3]

I just won a game using this. The Savages survived the whole game and got work done because killing them would require too much effort.
>>
>>51968858
Why would you split the discussion even more?
>>
>>51971167
>Nihilators (max) [15]
>>51971167
drop the nihalators, orin midwinter saxon orrik and extoller

bring a unit of ferrox and a tyrant commander.
>>
>>51971239
also a willbreaker if you can squeeze it in.. drop the savages. bring something else
>>
>>51971239
>Nihilators
The point of Nihilators is that you need to spend resources just to boost to hit them, then probably overkilling them with the shot. Ferox just eat the shot then take it on the boxes. Ferox also can't take a charge, whereas Nihilators can do the job while being disposable.
>Orin
But he's the best solo in Skorne.
>Saxon
Pathfinder on dudes is super nice. I almost picked off Jakes with Orin, leaving one flag (we were on Line Breaker) completely open. Pathfinder from Orin on Naaresh would've let me immediately go to 3 then 5 in his turn and he couldn't stop me.
>Extoller
But muh souls. And against Hordes it's funny as shit dealing 10 damage to a heavy with a 3 point solo through a forest.
>Willbreaker
Lel for what?
>Savages
I only really played Naaresh to give Savages another shot at redemption, and honestly they performed admirably. What you have to remember is they have a big threat range, 13/16 and 22 boxes won't just vanish from the table, they deal enough damage to take out valuable targets like a solo or Sentry Stone or something, and they actually require your opponent to put effort in to kill them. That's the big thing here. In my game, my opponent had nothing that could just casually deal with this thing without putting itself in danger. Sure they're garbage against something like Dawnguard Sentinels as is every other fucking warnoun in the game, but you're dismissing it too easily. It's not there to kill the world, it's there to tickle the world and be just annoying enough.
>>
>>51965105
>they don't know what containment boards are
>>
>>51965712
Crawl back under your rock and stay there, cave-dweller. You're so fucking cool without social media. Wow. Much rebel. Very mystery.

You play a toy soldier game like the rest of us. You interact with other humans at least once in a while. Suck it up and adapt.
>>
>>51971590
angry kid yells at old man for no reason
>>
>>51971590
so triggered, chill and go play Facebook or something
>>
>>51971590

You'll care one day, kid. Privacy counts when it starts being in somebodies interest to justify not spending money on you; the odd cat picture just isn't worth it on the balance ledger.
>>
>>51968858

Don't go burning yourself out on non-critical tasks, conflictanon.
>>
Does anyone have a all comers Kromac2 list? All the ones I end up seeing are dedicated anti armor lists. I want to bring Kromac2/Baldur2 (anti ranged) to a tournament on Saturday. And try to main Kromac2 all day if I can
>>
>>51968858

You're way too good for this world.
>>
How many Wreckers should I have for a cephalyx army?

Currently I've got one warden, 2 wreckers and a subduer
>>
>>51977634
4. Thexus can be happy with 2 Wreckers, Cognifex usually wants 4.
>>
>Pussyfooting about getting into Warmachine
>Khador or Convergence
>As of today both faction's All-in-one boxes are no longer listed on PP's site and they're unavailable on Amazon
Whelp, that was easy. Maybe in a few months
>>
>>51979085
All-in-one boxes are always limited-time deals. The ones you looked at were probably a few years old. There's currently a wave of new ones but I don't think the Khador one is out yet.
>>
>>51979085
>>51979095
Oh, and if you want to start WMH, take a look at the battle boxes. They're comparatively cheap (though made of somewhat shitty material, but nothing you can't solve with a knife, a file and some time) and give you everything you need to learn the game.
>>
So this game is basically dead right?
>>
>>51979119
Wat? No. These threads can be pretty dead at times though.
>>
Advice for a beginner? The two aesthetics I like the best are the dwarf Mercenaries and the monsters of Circle Orboros. Are they fun/high on the tier lists?
>>
>>51979260
Both are really good, if you keep the following in mind:

1) Dwarven Infantry is not all that good. Forgeguard are okay, but Highshields and Tactical Arcanists are crap.
2) Dwarven Jacks are really good. The light ones stand out as excellent, especially with Ossrum, but they're all good.
3) Circle has very little bad stuff. They have a few casters that get played a lot, but the rest of the faction is also playable. Wolfsworn for example are very underplayed.
4) In every faction the quality of most units varies depending of what you combine them with. I'll give you a Skorne example because I know them best. In Skorne the Titan Gladiator is an excellent beast that finds a place in most lists, and not just because of the important Animus. On the other hand the Mammoth is found in fewer lists, but that's not because it's bad. It just synergizes with fewer models and takes up so many points that not every list can afford one.
>>
>>51979383
Thank you. It's a shame though, because I really like the models for the Highshields. Are the Skinwalkers good?
>>
>>51979412
Skinwalkers are good yes. They'll probably shine in the Worlfsworm theme force with lots of other infantry under Grayle.

That said, there's lots of potential in Circle that I feel hasn't been unlocked yet.
>>
>>51979427
One last question. Are there any other dwarf war casters besides the three I see on the website?
>>
>>51979427
Probably because they keep getting a single warlock who is an "I win" button so no one bothers trying anything else.
>>
>>51979412
Are you me? Seeing the highshield models is what got me into the game. It broke my heart when I learned they were useless crap.
>>
>>51979119
Not yet, but PP seem determined to kill it by inches.

SR2017 seems like it'll shake things up a lot though, for better or worse.>>51979119
>>
>>51979450
Nah, son. "dwarfs" is not a faction, just a subset of mercenaries. But the rest of the mercs are baller so come join the cool kids club in merc land!

>being a warmachine dwarf fan is to know true suffering
>>
>>51979456
That is part of the issue. But right now their top warlocks have been toned down enough that some Circle players are trying out new stuff.

>>51979450
There's just those three. Dwarves are sort of a sub-faction of Mercenaries, so they get fewer releases than a full faction.
>>
Wolves of Orboros seem really good why does no one use them? They're a cheap tarpit and each one is easily capable of killing small models if they get in reach.
>>
>>51979479
I'm sorry to say that I find the pirate aesthetic kind of repulsive.

>>51979463
Gun+big shield is my fetish. Apparently the dwarves have a warjack like that called the Avalancher.
>>
>>51979515
>Gun+big shield is my fetish
What if their big shield WAS their gun?
>>
>>51979515
>Apparently the dwarves have a warjack like that called the Avalancher.
And it might actually be good this edition.
>>
>>51979526
Khador looks awesome too, but I'd like to see those guys get ripped apart by werewolf men with axes.

Werewolves are fuckin ace.
>>
You can get Dwarves and then something like 4Star I think which can use almost all the same models, sans caster + jacks. You can get a... uh... thingy that has a gun shield kind of in mercs. I think its called a Rover? It's not even a bad jack necessarily.
>>
>>51979546
You mean like this?
>>
File: 72095_Ghetorix2016_WEB[1].jpg (351KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
72095_Ghetorix2016_WEB[1].jpg
351KB, 600x600px
>>51979563
Captcha freezing ate my image.
>>
>>51979568
Not a huge fan of the horns, but everything else is perfect. Maybe I will shave them off.
>>
>>51979601
>horns
Ghetorix wears a horned mask. He's also insane. All of Circle's giant wolves are insane. Apart from Loki who retained sanity.
>>
>>51979614
>All of Circle are insane.
FTFY
>>
>>51979625
Not really. They're the only ones in-the-know enough to actively try to stop the world from ending.
>>
>>51979630
Or so they say. Regardless of their honesty or lack thereof, they're in a fight they cannot win. They'd have to maintain balance forever and forever is a pretty long time.
>>
>>51979642
Nah they only have to maintain it long enough for the people whose actions are fucking up the world to die. Funny really how they're just about the only faction that don't have a problem with the Skorne's world conquest plans. Well, apart from Mordikaar. Circle wants Mordikaar dead. That's probably why Circle got him swallowed by FUCKING SATAN.
>>
>>51979653
They'd probably dislike the Skorne more if they were actually successful. They have a lot of order going on and the Wurm doesn't like that one bit.

They can't really wait for everyone fucking up the balance to die, because that would involve the Wurm and Menoth.
>>
Well too bad for Circle, pumpkin farmers are on their way to fuck all that shit up.
>>
>>51979630
Here solve me this equation
1+1=suck my dick.
>>
>>51979701
>be circle
>get btfo by some malifaux meet dA rejects summoned by a 75% off babayaga copy
>>
>>51979968
>muh babayaga
Fuck off.
>>
>>51980087
>yur babayaga
Fuck on.
>>
>>51979119
It's completely dead in Finland.
>>
>>51979412
>>51979463
Another player here who's tried to make Highshields work. They're pretty mediocre, but you can get some mileage out of them with the right casters. In Dwarves, your best bet is Ossrum, since Snipe lets them actually DO the shoot-and-scoot game they seem to be intended for. Tactician also lets them shoot over other dwarf units like forgeguard. And the feat gives them a respectable 21" threat with the big POW 20 CRA double tap, if you're into that sort of thing.

My favorite caster for them though is probably Fiona. She always wants to bring one high volume shooting unit to abuse Affliction, and high shields (esp under minifeat) can certainly fill that role.

And in case it wasn't clear, always bring the UA. You're better off going min unit than dropping him.
>>
>>51979494
How many games have you actually had with Circle?

A lot of times things that "seem" really good (or really bad, for that matter) don't perform how you expect on the table. Generally speaking, tabletime is the only way to evaluate a model. People just reading cards and spouting opinions turn out to be wrong more often than not.

Wolves can be made to work with the right casters (or now, the right theme lists) but out of the box they just don't do much of anything that a circle player actually wants. They get ripped apart by any kind of shooting, and if they actually make it to the fight their performance isn't that impressive. Better to put those points toward more stones / beasts / etc.
>>
>>51980577
>Better to put those points toward more stones / beasts / etc.
You probably don't want both of your lists to be caster + 3 wolves + 2 sentry + support though. Having one of your lists be an Infantry skew could be beneficial.
>>
>>51980631
Sure. It's very caster dependent, too, of course. But if you look at Circle lists, they rarely have wolves of orboros. Even the casters that are specifically oriented toward infantry, like the Morvahnas, don't really like them. Usually when Circle skew, it's toward either "offensive, with beasts" or "defensive, with beasts".

You do see them with Grayle (and Mohsar, to a lesser extent), who may see a bit of a comeback thanks to the new wolfsworn theme.
>>
>>51980677
>You do see them with Grayle (and Mohsar, to a lesser extent), who may see a bit of a comeback thanks to the new wolfsworn theme.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I played into it recently and it's stronger than suspected. Expecially those 2p wolves hit way above their paygrade.
>>
>>51980396
RIP my Skorne brother
>>
Anybody else trying something like this? >>51967830

Gonna bring it out for a game tonight I think. Right now I'm thinking:
Borka Kegslayer [+28]
- Keggy
- Rok [21]
- Bomber [19]
Trollkin Champions (max) [17]
- Skaldi Bonehammer [0*]
Trollkin Warders (max) [17]
Long Riders (max) [20]
Horthol, Long Rider Hero [8]
Trollkin Champion Hero [0*]
Fell Caller Hero [0*]

I thought long and hard about the krielstone, for obvious reasons, but it bumps you under the threshold for a free solo which makes it effectively a 14 point purchase... which is too much, IMO. Still on the fence about battlegroup composition, although I've tried that pair before and I like it.
>>
>>51979119
Yup, died in my area. Replaced by Infinity and Armada.
>>
>>51980577
MAT8 infantry with 11" threat and pathfinder without any support? I refuse to believe anything other than Circle players just refuse to use it. You're doing what Skorne do with the Animantarax; "it's good, but if we all don't use it, it'll get buffed to shit".
>>
>>51982194
>MAT8 infantry with 11" threat and pathfinder without any support
I'll ask again, how many games have you actually played as Circle? Because this sounds like classic grass-is-greener cross faction comparison thinking. It's pointless. You can't make any meaningful evaluation of a model outside the context of its own faction. Every faction has its own peculiar strengths and weaknesses that affect how a model is valued.

MAT 8 infantry (who are fragile) with pathfinder and reach might be amazing in another faction, but they don't answer a question that Circle players actually NEED answered. Our casters, in general, don't buff infantry. We don't need a screen, because we're the ones alpha striking most of the time, and we have other ways to deal with shooting. We don't need help killing or tying up infantry - we have a hundred tools for that. We don't even really need the Power Swell turn, because damage output is not something Circle struggles with.

Like I said, there are casters that can buck that trend and find a use for WoO. The new theme list may reveal a few of them.
>>
Anyone got any tips for putting Storm Lances together? For the life of me I can't get two sides of a horse to stick together, but my two hands were comically easy to seal.
>>
>>51979555
And the Vanguard has a gun shield too! Don't forget the Vanguard!
>>
>>51971973
>>51971978
>>51972988
3 cockroaches scuttling around on an anonymous board trying to justify their social pariah hermit status
>>
Just bought the Portectorate of Menoth book. Do I have a defective copy or are did the various Exemplars get cut?
>>
>>51983241
Use putty and glue.
>>
>>51983648
Fair warning, you're the second guy this week to ask about that, so expect short tempers.

Anyway? The command books do NOT contain all the faction models nor were they ever intended to. They are purely a way to give new players a large sample of the faction in book form. The exemplars are probably getting their own theme book however.
>>
File: Vanguard_by_andreauderzo.jpg (90KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
Vanguard_by_andreauderzo.jpg
90KB, 600x797px
>>51983394
Poor Vanguard
I still love you buddy
>>
>>51983648
>>51983744

I think this just speaks to PP's terrible job creating consumer awareness of what exactly these books are. I've seen this question hundreds of times now across various mediums.
>>
>>51983701

Cheers mate! Do you mean fill the void with putty?
>>
>>51983971
Not entirely, because putty costs money, but you can increase the contact area greatly with just a bit.
>>
>>51982939
They're a screen to deal with your opponent's screen ;^)

Also you overestimate your threat ranges.
>>
>>51983744
>The exemplars are probably getting their own theme book however.
It seems silly to build an entire book around five units, three solos and two characters.

Units
- Knights Exemplar + UA
- Exemplar Errants + UA
- Exemplar Bastions
- Exemplar Cinerators
- Exemplar Vengers
- Visgoth Rhoven + Exemplar Guard

Solos
- Exemplar Seneshal
- Exemplar Errant Seneshal
- Exemplar Bastion Seneschal
- High Exemplar Gravus
>>
>>51983945
Honestly, I don't really get it. They might as well have tossed them into the book and release the theme force later. It seems arbitrary to withhold one subfaction for no good reason, especially one that is pretty popular.
If PP had communicated this right from the start none, or at least less, of this would have happened.
>>
>>51983945
The book literally says that it contains a sample of the faction and only has complete rules for casters and jacks.

I think it's silly too, but how much handholding do you need to know that the books don't have the entire faction and just the stuff for themes?
>>
>>51982194
>I refuse to believe anything other than Circle players just refuse to use it. You're doing what Skorne do with the Animantarax; "it's good, but if we all don't use it, it'll get buffed to shit".
Ah, yes. When you don't understand why something is the way it is, just assume some grand conspiracy is behind it. You discovered it. All the Circle players are conspiring together to trick PP into buffing wolves so they can.... take over the world, I guess?
>>
>>51983744
Fair enough, I appologize for asking a stupid question.
Thanks for answering it anyway. Though I don't really get the reason yet. The book seems to contain everything else (unless I'm forgetting something), so this is kinda baffling.
>>
>>51984508
People tend to assume that an army book/codex/whatever contains all the shit released so far, since that is more or less the industry standard. It's not unreasonable to expect the same to apply to Warmahordes, especially since that has always been the case so far.
If you make such a radical change you need to communicate that in a manner even those that don't follow the online stuff religiously can easily learn of that change. Otherwise the severe butthurt feels like a fair reaction.
>>
>>51984003

Cheers again!
>>
Cygnar and Legion command books next week. Assuming the Cygnar themes are the ones that were leaked (Heavy Metal and ATGM theme). Have we seen the Legion ones yet?
>>
>>51984643
I wonder what will be missing from the Cygnar book. Trenchers seem likely...
>>
>>51984475
>If PP had communicated this right from the start

They did though. One of the first descriptions of the command books we got was 'selection of models.' That said I don't know what, if anything else, wasn't in the book.
>>
>>51984917
I have the book right here. It's got everything but all the Exemplar units and solos.
>>
>>51984414
You realize the theme books are the way they're going to release new models, right? Expect new UAs, characters, units, solos, and maybe even theme-specific warjacks. Not to mention a warcaster with each theme book.
>>
Conflictanon here.

So, I don't think I'm going to put up forums unless nothing materializes as a reasonable place after PP does whatever they are to their forums.

Instead, I just pushed an update to ConflictChamber that allows printing Steamroller record sheets by either hitting ctrl-P or clicking the print button on a list.

Let me know any problems you run into; printing via HTML is annoyingly picky (e.g., the page breaks were different for Chrome's print to a printer vs. print to PDF with every other setting exactly the same, which was driving me insane).
>>
>>51983834

It really is the Souma S-35 of warmachine. Hurray and alas both.
>>
>>51985645
Also, I've got a backlog of emails and such that I haven't gotten to in a while due to real life being insanely busy plus doing support stuff for the ATC, so if you've sent me mail I haven't responded to, I'll get to it soon.
>>
>>51985463
Maybe even battle engines, we know the manowar book has one.
>>
>>51979450
Most of the Mercenary subcontracts (besides the former Llaelese one) were basically made within a framework of three casters. Pirates have three, Dwarves have three, Cephalyx is getting their third one soon, etc. Realistically those three Rhulic casters are the only ones you'll ever see, until one or more of them get an Epic incarnation (which isn't too unlikely. Gorten is the longest-waiting caster to not get an epic version and High Command features an epic version of Ossrum).
>>
>>51985645
>Coming to a forum to talk about making another forum
>>
>>51987210
This isn't a forum though.
>>
>>51985645
>>51985689
ConflictAnon - you know you don't have to apologize for *only* being super awesome, instead of super super awesome, right? It's ok, man, really.
>>
>>51983622
Calling people cockroachs just verifies that old guys hatred of Facebook lol. Good job my man.
>>
>>51985645
Hey, conflictanon. I think bones of oroboros allow druid wilder and forges of war gant a free solo for different point intervals. I am not sure, but I would appreciate if you had a look at that.
>>
So after thinking about Naaresh a bit more, I kinda really wanna try him more. With a TyCom he can move 21" guaranteed every turn with advance + Cyclone + Fate Walker. That's one hell of a thing.
>>
>>51988747
Fixed the Wilder not being available in Bones of Orboros.

As far as I can tell, the point intervals are correct on CC for the Circle theme lists -- 25 for Bones of Orboros, 20 for the other two.
>>
Completed 20 Karax and 2 UAs ... whew
>>
>>51992078
Welcome back. How's hell this season?
>>
>>51990902
Forges of war are the ret theme force. Sorry for not clarifying that.
>>
File: 1233161635649.jpg (67KB, 450x653px) Image search: [Google]
1233161635649.jpg
67KB, 450x653px
>>51979466
>Not yet, but PP seem determined to kill it by inches.
Honestly, is there anything PP can do to salvage themselves at this point?

I keep on thinking about decisions they could make that I would want and the best reaction I would have for any of them would be "should've done it like that in the first place"
>>
>>51993824
Well they have done some things in the recent past which had quite the positive reaction (the recent errata) so they just need to continue down that road. But then they discontinue the L+L outposts, shut down their forums and make SR2017 a mess. They're quite hit and miss recently.
>>
>>51993963
well, I'm honestly wondering if NOW is the time to rock the boat with SR2017, especially when SR2016 had such negative reviews and the game in general.

It might be just me, but I have absolutely no fate in anything PP does anymore. Even Old Witch 2, which is probably the only excitement I've felt all of mkiii still has me tremendously worried.
>>
>>51994001
Oh I do trust them to improve the game overall. The game now is better than it ever was (can't comment on Mk1). But their communication is absolutely horrible and they get a lot of bad publicity from that. Their game keeps improving and there's nothing I'd rather play but the company is just comically incompetent.
>>
>>51994048
Yeah, I'm still not buying that the "game is at it's best" thing. 2 scenarios are disasters, durability cancer has just shifted models, and tourneys are mirror match central.
>>
>>51994124
>2 scenarios are disasters
YOu are exaggerating. Linebreaker is terrible and Incursion is bad, but not a disaster.
>durability cancer has just shifted models
We're actually moving away from that ever so slowly.
>and tourneys are mirror match central.
One tournament was.
>>
>>51994229
>YOu are exaggerating. Linebreaker is terrible and Incursion is bad, but not a disaster.
I was thinking the Pit and Linebreaker, but thanks for reminding me.
>We're actually moving away from that ever so slowly.
Not fast enough. It shouldn't have been a problem in the first place. It's not difficult of a concept to try to test out a spam of the cheapest heavies, That's some basic level playtesting. The meta is slow to pick up on those due to monetary limitations, but developers don't have that problem.
>One tournament was
The last tournament was Cygnar Stormlances theme and it's the next thing on the chopping block.
>>
>>51994648
No offense, but your entire post reads like "PP isn't doing enough". And I agree with that to a certain degree. But on the other hand that means that they are doing the right thing. And in regards to balance they are.

Since the last errata document I haven't seen one match that was decided before and most of the time even after list selection. Compare that to Mk2 or release-Mk3 and you'll see how much the game has improved since then.
>>
>>51994048
That is highly subjective. It might be playing more smoothly on competitive level, but balance was thrown out of the window and stayed there even after the errata, especially outside of competitive. In mk2 the only obvious offender was cryx, and a cryx drop doubled as an answer to infantry spam so it wasn't too much of a pain. Also, there was way more internal balance, and when something was too powerful it only felt like you had to try harder than the opponent to win, now you can just give up if your faction cannot beat some maniac with ten kodiaks/crusaders or mass shooting that cracks arm 18-19. But the biggest hit it took was losing almost all of its casual appeal by removing the rules that casuals loved and competitive players ignored (psychology, wrecks, power attacks, deep water and generally more impactful terrain). In all game stores 50miles away from where I live, and it is a major city, this was the main reason for people dropping out - the game feels bland now.
>>
>>51994846
>In mk2 the only obvious offender was cryx
That is so very wrong. Mk2 had a bunch of unwinnable matchups and current Mk3 has none. Every faction has a fair shot against any other faction, just the internal balance isn't there yet. But that's both easier to accomplish and less important than cross-faction balance.
>>
>>51994846
Take those fucking Rose tinted glasses off, man.

Even the worst of the Mk3 bullshit matchups doesn't compare to the shit Mk2 had.
>>
>>51983622
Facebook shill anon, nobody kinda needs to justify anything to not take part in human social interaction pinnacle Facebook. Also why are you here interacting with lowly cockroaches when you could be having great time and deep and meaningful discussions in Facebook with your "friends"?
>>
>>51992078
The Karax UA is terrible though.
>>
>>51993963
>outposts
It's interesting how many of PP's mistakes seem to be things they only plan to do for a short time, or don't think are very popular, that then turn into giant clusterfucks when they don't realize how much people like X thing and want more of it.
>>
>>51995480
They are in general very indecisive. They've been going back on a lot of their plans lately and follow a new direction every other month. I certainly hope thatwill change and soon.
>>
>>51995646
>They are in general very indecisive
That's what happens when you let liberal cuckolds run a company.
>>
>>51995654
They generally are rather poor businessmen. Now fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>(Rasheth 1) Dominar Rasheth [+28]
- Mammoth [38]
- Agonizer [6]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
- Titan Sentry [15]
Praetorian Karax (max) [11]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Extoller Soulward [3]

>(Naaresh 1) Master Ascetic Naaresh [+32]
- Archidon [10]
- Cyclops Savage [7]
- Cyclops Brute [8]
- Bronzeback Titan [18]
- Titan Gladiator [15]
- Molik Karn [19]
Nihilators (max) [15]
Feralgeist [2]
Tyrant Commander & Standard Bearer [6]

>Rasheth
I swapped one of the textbook PGMTs for a Willbreaker because 1) tough on Karax, 2) Puppet Master on Rasheth, and 3) Puppet Master on the Mammoth's Counterblast is super sweet because no one wants to take a PS19 slap before they even take their first attack, especially if it's a beast that already had an aspect blown out once with cannon fire.

>Naaresh
Everything is either super fast to take advantage of his feat making it hit super hard, or hits super hard anyway. Or both for Karn. Nihilators with Blur are great and just about the only way Naaresh can clear infantry. Tyrant Commander is there to do the Saxon Orrik job of handing out pathfinder, except +2" while advancing is insane on Naaresh late game when an objective opens up and you really need to move 25" in one activation.
>>
>>51995892
Interesting. What are you dropping Naaresh into?
>>
>>51995912
I like to think of him as a consideration against higher DEF armies like Cryx, Legion, and Circle, owing to how I hit so hard that I can just boost the hit all the time. PS19+4d6 Karn boosting his hit will get real work done. A Circle player at my LGS has also begun using Woldwyrds who are fucking retarded pieces of shit, so having some lights to tie them up for a while or even kill them is nice. I think Naaresh is also favoured on an objective like Line Breaker where I can almost move from my left flag to his right flag with Naaresh to catch someone with their pants down for 2 points and most likely the game if the flag was unprotected.
>>
>>51994925
>>51994901
Like what? I played most armies against most armies and everything was winnable, if sometimes tough. Hayley, row, earthbreaker, legion in general, you name it. You could even beat cryx without a cryx drop. Now if I want to play a faction that doesn't have access to cheap, reliable armor cracking and I end up facing off against jackspam I may as well concede or pray for my dice to be on fire in an assasination attempt. This is especially true for hordes, where rampant overcosting made attrition game impossible. Or if I don't have some strong anti shooting tech because I thought three heavies and high arm infantry is enough and someone brings Ossyan or whatever is the cancer of the week I may as well pass each turn because I won't even get to play.
>>
>>51995956
Oh, at least they fixed 2una and wurmwood after realising that half of the game can't touch them.
>>
>>51995956
Even if you have anti-shooting tech, Ossyan will still blow you off the table. There's anti-shooting tech, and then there's RNG16 POW12+3d6 RAT6 guns with Fortune.
>>
>>51995956
That is weird because I distinctly remember it the other way around. There were lists that some factions could at best get a 10/90 for. Now you'll be hard pressed to even find a 30/70.

The Ossyan you mentioned for example is only hard if you're playing into him the first time. Meanwhile Mk2 Cygnar into W9V was unwinnable if the opponent knew what they were doing (and if the dice were somewhere close to statistical).

As another example, there is currently no list Skorne struggles as much with as Mk2 Harbinger or early Mk3 Una2.
>>
Uhm, how exactly does Ossyan deal with Stealth, DEF 16+ or Clouds?
>>
>>51996055
That is because after the errata Skorne is really damn solid. And w9v was never busted, come on. Negligible benefits for having to spam mhsf.
>>
>>51996235
"But muh titan is so expensive and doesn't piece-trade, we totally need more love from PP!"
>>
>>51996243
They cost the same. Just ignore that they lost 2DEF.
>>
>>51996259
So what do you want? To go back to being Skorne at the end of Mk2? Because it looks like you guys are in a much better place now than you were then.
>>
>>51996296
What are you on about? My original complaint didn't even mention skorne. My issue is that gunlines and jackspam are more obnoxiously unfair than mk2 boogeymen, and more widespread. And the fact that there is no reason to play the game for fun or to watch the game because there is no more gotcha moments and no more interesting rules interactions so the game lost many layers of strategy.
>>
>>51996235
>And w9v was never busted, come on. Negligible benefits for having to spam mhsf.
Auto-winning a significant portion of matchups is a "negligible benefit"? By that logic, Wold War was never busted either. Nor was Machination, or Runes, or Body&Soul, or Ecumenical Elementaryschool, or any of the others.

W9V was absolutely not the worst offender in Mk2, but it was definitely part of the problem.
>>
>>51996416
>My original complaint didn't even mention skorne. My issue is that gunlines and jackspam are more obnoxiously unfair than mk2 boogeymen, and more widespread.
Right, except that's not actually true. You sound like somebody who showed up to the game in the last year of Mk2 and thinks they know what's what.

Yes, you're right, gunlines and armor spam are things in the game that you have to be prepared for to beat. They're probably a little bit too favored by the current rules. A LITTLE BIT. But you can beat them, and if you bring the tools for one ARM spam, it will help you with all the others, too. They're nowhere near the level of the Mk2 bogeymen - Gaspy in 2010-2011, for instance, or Wold War pre-nerf. Those guys required you to build a list to beat them specifically, and you would STILL probably lose that match. Those lists were going like 60/40 or better on their own "hard" counters.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mk3 is more balanced than Mk2 was, which in turn was more balanced than Mk1. The general, big picture trend is upward. You're looking at first year of a new edition growing pains and interpreting them as portents of doom. Stop being so damn dramatic.
>>
>>51996417
Wold War and Body&Soul were busted, I agree. The rest was just good, but nowhere near what, say, amon with all the crusaders is. The main point is in mk2 you could put up a losing fight that would still be entertaining. In mk3 you walk into one of the op lists and it feels like banging your head against a wall.
>>
>>51996713
>not listing EE along with Body & Soul and Wold War
>>
>>51990902
Forges of War says per 25 points of warjacks in War Room, and that's how it works in Conflict Chamber, too.
>>
Looking to get into warmahordes, are there any starter kits or where would be a good place to start?
>>
>>51997100
There's small boxes commonly referred to as battleboxes that have one war caster and a few dudes. They're a great place to start off as they're reasonably priced and you can play them against each other out of the box. Beyond that there's the bigger all in one boxes but they're harder to find. Or you can just get a job lot off eBay or something. Second hand tends to be a HUGE saving honestly. My LGS got another new player recently, and he picked up about £250 of Cryx for £100.
>>
>>51993675
The plastic ones are good - with the exception of the weapons.

>>51995400
Yeah - had to clip the tab, and then pin all eight feet to make them fit on the base. I got lazy and didn't pin the arms or the shields .... Let's see how long that lasts. At least the arms are keyed to fit and hold in place.
>>
File: ManOWar_IKRPG.png (5MB, 1983x2397px) Image search: [Google]
ManOWar_IKRPG.png
5MB, 1983x2397px
Has anyone had success using the Man-O-War boat?

So far, I've played three or four games with them and in the first, they got charged and curbstomped by a POW 20 heavy jack and failed to even hit it in return before I conceded the game, in the second I let myself get tarpitted by a dumb unit and finally, in the third, they sat around a flag for the entire game, unable to die to the four squads of Cephalyx infantry trying to charge them.

They seem weird to me. On one hand, the unit is really durable (8 boxes, 21 Armor, repairable) but they simply never do any enough damage in my opinion and are tarpitted really easily. Which isn't awful if you let them pit in a zone or in 4" of a flag, but still. A lot of point investment just to throw away.
>>
>>51998235
Play them with Vlad2/Kozlov/Irusk2 to charge first or with Iron flesh caster to increase survivability.
Other casters are better off with Uhlans for hitting power or Clams for tanking.
>>
>>51998407
I actually am playing Kozlov with them, but I am facing Retribution, Circle and Legion so frequently, that facing 15" charges is normal for me, making my potential +4 speed pretty lacking.
>>
>>51996713
>The rest was just good, but nowhere near what, say, amon with all the crusaders is.
Amon heavy spam feels like banging your head against a wall if you're not expecting it, sure. But that list actually loses to its own counters. Which puts it in a much lower tier to the actual "bogeymen" mentioned above.
>>
>>51995654
Explain please? How are PP liberal cuckcolds?
>>
>>51998583
Plus I still haven't seen any results on discount games or something like that
>>
>>51998583
Amon is a lot more tolerable than Haley Sue and her lightning ponies imo
>>
>>51998235
MoWSTs are for zone holding. The rest of the army is for killing.

Keep jacks nearby for heavy killing or hide Eliminators behind them to unjam infantry from them. Battle mechanics also are fun to keep them chugging.
>>
>ARCANE SHIELD 2 6 – – UP NO
>Target warjack in the spellcaster’s battlegroup gains +3 ARM.

Did I fix Cygnar?
>>
>>51999337
Arcane Shield isn't the problem
>>
>>51999337
Fixing Cygnar that way would be a long and complicated process.
>>
File: IMG_3079.jpg (88KB, 1333x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.jpg
88KB, 1333x685px
Hey guys I've been away from hordes for sometime, now that I'm back there is a new faction call Gyrmkin I believe, but I hear it's a limited run faction, is this true?
>>
>>51999337
>>51999361
It's been recommended before. Both this version, as well as "target battlegroup model" and "target faction warjack". All possibilities. Thing is, there's a reason Cygnar crutches so hard on AS - it's because we goddamn need it. Cygnar is, in the main, very fragile. We've got few things that can take a charge, and most of our units have delivery problems.

If they want to look at revamping Arcane Shield, they really need to take a step back and look at the whole faction. It wouldn't need to be a Skorne-level revamp, but everything would need at least a look.
>>
>>51999911
Arcane Shield is fine. It only really causes problems for new players. Drop Storm Lances to DEF 12 and take Electroleap off their gun and buff their other infantry a bit and Cygnar is fixed.
>>
>>51999911
Reason being AS is fucking good, must be really hard to deliver those storm ponies under Haley2. Tears of sympathy are running down my cheeks as i imagine your pain...
>>
>>51998655
Everyone is when you're retarded

>>51999546
Yup, it'll be released this summer, and yes, it is limited same as Convergence
>>
>>52000309
Oh so it's here to stay, and not a limited time thing correct (sorry if I sound retarded)
>>
>>52000545
Yes, it will be a permanent fixture same as the other factions, any additional releases it gets will be few and far between however.
>>
>>51993824
>salvage themselves at this point?
No, this was the last straw, I'm selling now before its too late.
>>
Conflictanon here.

Been doing some updates today on reigning in some bad CSS and HTML decisions from early on in the project, and scrolling (in general) should be improved, especially so on mobile.

Looking in to improving quality of life for mobile users, and maybe building an app, since I think I can reuse most of the codebase.

Also, check out the Steamroller record sheet printing. It's pretty cool, but hasn't been hugely tested yet.
>>
I have a question for you all, since this is the closest thing we have to an IK general. What do you think the wages in the Iron Kingdoms look like? How much would a cygnaran trencher make when compared to a winter guard? Would a mechanik in Corvis make more than one in Ord? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
>>
>>52000291
Stop being deliberately dense. Haley3 + Lances + Arcane Shield is one specific, problematic interaction. Taking a hammer to a spell that's in damn near every list and impacts the relative value of every model in the faction is not the most elegant solution to that single problem. I assume that's obvious to you, since you have enough brain to work a keyboard.

Changing Arcane Shield could be PART of the solution, obviously, but understand you'd need to change a lot of other cards as well to maintain any semblance of balance, both in and out of faction.

>>52000289
Yeah, I hear ya. As much as I hate to use the word though, I think there's a bit of a #DESIGNSPACE issue with Arcane Shield. It pretty much omits the possibility of us ever getting a unit with good defensive stats, because AS would automatically take them to Crazy Broken Town (not a fun place to live btw). Lances are kind of a perfect example... before you stick AS on them, they are actually a really fragile unit for their cost.
>>
File: Malakov.png (4MB, 1174x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Malakov.png
4MB, 1174x1503px
>>51999911
How is Arcane Shield fine? It's almost broken on Cyngar Heavies, Colossals and Storm Lances, but completely worthless on normal infantry like trenchers.

I'm probably just autistically upset that Journeyman Warcaster are able to buff things outside of their battlegroup. Which is completely retarded.

The literal reason why Journeyman Warcasters exist, is to be trainees tasked with learning how to control their powers in order to become real warcasters.

They perfectly nailed that with the Character Journeymen; So why are these no-named assholes still walking around with the universally best buff spell in the entire game?
>>
>>52001088
I agree, it would be far from most elegant solution, but what is elegant about mk3 though? AS is good so it's autoinclude, Storm Lances are good so they are autoinclude. Is there any faction at mk3 that doesn't clutch to it's small variety of top models when building lists?

I agree that Cygnar does not have that many great units but almost every faction in this position and you do have the probably strongest unit of the game; Storm Lances are clearly over the curve without any question, there is no argument over this fact.
>>
>A warjack that is knocked down in shallow water becomes stationary until its furnace is restarted.
>YA friendly warrior model can restart it if they are B2B and forfeit their action.
>The warjack must forfeit its activation the turn it's restarted and cannot channel spells that turn. It automatically stands up when restarted.
>If nobody comes to restart it, it stays knocked down indefinitely. It cannot spend focus to shake the stationary effect.

>A warjack in deep water is removed from play!
>Yes, you did read that correctly. Get slammed, pushed or thrown into deep water, and that 'jack is gone!
>Note that warbeasts and battle engines don't take any damage. Hordes players rejoice!

How are mk2 cucks defending this?
>>
>>52001020
I suspect that the Kings, Nations, Gods book for the IKRPG covers all the stuff like various wages for different military or social ranks. There's a link in the OP to a pdf of it I believe.
>>
>>51999911
In Skorne I pay 6 points for a pseudo +2ARM against melee bubble. You pay 4 points for a flat +3ARM buff that can apply to an entire unit. I'm sorry but that is not even close to balanced. If Tyrant Zaadesh had a +3ARM buff Skorne would be fucking unstoppable.
>>
>>51996222
By being Issyria.
>>
>>51994675
PP really hasn't been doing enough. Right now we've barely, if questionably, hit the quality point where the game should've been at launch, not nearing its first year.
>>
>>52001546
No one plays with deep water like no one plays with hazards.

Stop being a newfag
>>
>>52002989
Seriously. Been playing for 7 years, and not a single fucking soul has ever used deep water at the stores i've been to.
>>
>>51998655
http://privateerpress.com/company/harassment-policy

>While not an all inclusive list Privateer Press considers harassment to include offensive speech that falls into a protected class category. Sexist; ageist; racist; ableist; fatist; anti-religious; homophobic; biphobic; and transphobic speech will not be tolerated.
>>
>>52002989
Playing against Barnabas with a Warmachine army was a pure joy. It's not like I needed the only jack I had anyway.
>>
>>52003220
Fatist? WTF
>>
>>52004113
That's what you get for taking out your bigotry on the concept of fate.
>>
>>52004113
This guy supports not believing in predetermined outcomes, what a dumbass lol
>>
>>52003220
So... Don't be an asshole? I don't see the issue with this. It's literally the same thing for pretty much every community forum with standards
>>
>>52004722
>Don't mention being fat is bad for you
>Don't mention the man in the dress is not a woman

This is not "don't be an asshole". This is hardcore left wing politics that deny reality and ban you if you disagree with them.
>>
>>52003220
I mean, you're posting on a board about a tabletop game. Why would most of these things come up at all? The only one I could see being relevant is ableism, since someone telling me that Storm Lances are bad is gonna get called retarded.
>>
The discussion before is actually refreshing. I constantly see people cry for Khador, Circle and Moneth nerfs, but I rarely as much criticism towards how Cygnar has been the top since... Well, forever?

Why is Cygnar so pushed? Why are they the biggest faction with the biggest Mercenary access? Why do mercenaries have to share what little scraps they get with Cygnar every single time (really, 3 Partisan:Cygnar casters?)

Cygnar is fucking horse shit, stop giving them more shit. Give Retribution some love, they could use it (inb4 "designspace")
>>
>>52005063
>Why is (the poster boy faction) so pushed?
Gee willikers I wonder why
That's like asking why do Space Marines get so pushed
>>
>>52005103
I think the biggest question is how people actually find the standard good guy faction interesting.
>>
>>52005298
Their aesthetic is pretty neat, and lightning is cool
>>
File: Ky.Kiske.full.1711395.jpg (2MB, 2200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Ky.Kiske.full.1711395.jpg
2MB, 2200x1300px
>>52005298
Good normals, balanced specials, great spacing game.
>>
File: Vladimir1_75 (1).png (239KB, 409x763px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir1_75 (1).png
239KB, 409x763px
Hey thread, is there anything Sloan can use to beat Vlad1 in theme? (pic related)

Basically, your jacks are save from Hunters thanks to Windwall and Vlad doesn't give a damn about Sloan's gun, since he can just sac pawn the shots forever.
>>
>>52005348
why are you so desperate to win against rock with scissors so much?
>>
>>52005361
I'm just asking because Vlad1 is already great and I just realized that it might be my Sloan drop.
>>
>>52005330
Get outta here Ky before I POTEMKIN BUSTA you
>>
>>52005063
>NERF MONETH
>>
>>52005543
Da Pertecterate of Moneth
>>
>>52004845
Disagree all you want, but a miniature game forum is hardly the place to have a conversation about politics. So that's why they don't allow it. This is the case for pretty much every game forum

Pretty straight forward, but sure, they're liberal cucks. /pol/ is over they're somewhere
>>
>>52005063
But Anon, Ret is nothing but snackbar isolationists. They aren't allowed to have variety.
More Iosan houses/worthwhile Ellowuyr when?
>>
>>52005063
>(really, 3 Partisan:Cygnar casters?)
somewhere

There are only two partisan Cygnar casters, Constance and Caine, and really its more like Cygnar sharing their toys with Mercs.
>>
File: faust-x2-reload-artwork.jpg (121KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
faust-x2-reload-artwork.jpg
121KB, 1000x1400px
>>52005565
>>52005543
>>52005524
>>52005330
So, what faction is Faust?
>>
File: Exemplary Exemplar.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Exemplary Exemplar.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
>>52005565
muh Perfunctorate of Mehwhynot
>>
>>52005670
Grymkin for sure.

Menoth's asshole is still sore.
>>
>>52005670
Probably Grymkin
>>
>>52005714
Na, they're Zappa.
>>
>>51963533
>PP Forums GONE Edition
Good fucking riddance. Maybe the place won't be total cancer now
>>
>>52005651
Everyone knows Magnus3 is coming back.
>>
>>52005670
Circle.

Teleports, fucking annoying pokes, can't take any hits.
>>
>>52005524
>lol portal + grinder
>>
>>51963533

Has anyone got a band of heroes list that's decent? I've been trying for a while now and I can't come up with anything even kind of competitive :/
>>
Has one of you guys ever seen the Strakhov 21" charge?
>>
>>52005598
It's not about having a conversation about politics you retard. It's that these people are so far gone they want to force people to be so radical left wing that they can't deny a man is a woman without risking a banning.

If a woman goes to a tournament and says "I don't want that man in a dress in my bathroom" she will be kicked out not the man in the dress. This is a problem if you like it or not. PP have set the rules which are a prime example of Weimeria in action.
>>
>>52006276
How is an online forum full of SJWs affecting you in the real world? Besides, trannies in bathrooms would be an issue for the event organizers, not PP.

That said, the forums sure get their panties in a bunch about the convention pinup models. You'd think neckbeards would love that shit, but instead they cry foul and demand gayboi exclusives instead. Official forums were a weird fucking place.
>>
>>52006462
>Privateer Press prides itself on creating events and experiences that cater to people from all backgrounds and cultures. A part of creating that experience is ensuring that all of our convention attendees can participate in our events free of harassment or hate speech.
>>
>>52006276
When that actually happens people can complain. Until then it keeps fags like you on /tg/ and away from the real world, so more power to them.
>>
>>52006557
>What do you mean your breaks don't work?
>Who even needs breaks?
>Complain when you need to break and not until.

It's a cancerous ideology that destroys everything it touches. Maybe we'd like to prevent a game we invested thousands of dollars into from suiciding?
>>
>>52006581
"brakes" retard.

In this case the "brakes" are keeping fags like you quiet at events. Keep your manlet rage to yourself.
>>
File: 1395614635691.jpg (54KB, 458x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395614635691.jpg
54KB, 458x720px
>>52006462
Every convention there seemed to be the one guy making a thread to complain about the pin ups, but most of the reponses (from males and females) were telling him to lighten up.

>>52006557
>>52006610
Don't feed the troll
>>
>>52006627
I think you broke him.
>>
File: Kriel-Warriors_Andrea-Uderzo.png (2MB, 1040x979px) Image search: [Google]
Kriel-Warriors_Andrea-Uderzo.png
2MB, 1040x979px
Is the Kriel Warrior Command Attachment worth it?
Cabers just seem kinda bad, but I can see how the command attachment would be useful
>>
>>52006276
You're going full retard there buddy. Never go full retard

If you can't stop yourself check put /pol/
>>
>>52007814
>Not wanting perverts in the bathroom with your child is going too far.

Can't tell the official forums are dead and we're seeing run off can we?
>>
File: AkqwNPI.jpg.png (97KB, 175x220px) Image search: [Google]
AkqwNPI.jpg.png
97KB, 175x220px
>mfw Menites try to push their philosophy on an iosan shadow plays discussion board
>>
>>52008283
You're trying way too hard mate, dial it down a notch if you're going to try and troll
>>
>>52004881
>I mean, you're posting on a board about a tabletop game. Why would most of these things come up at all?
So much this. People whi just want to talk about WMH are unaffected.
>>
>>52005063
>I constantly see people cry for Khador, Circle and Moneth nerfs, but I rarely as much criticism towards how Cygnar has been the top since... Well, forever?
Do you live on the dark side of the moon? Storm Lances have been the target for calls for nerfs for at least four months.
>>
>>52004881
You are on the tabletop portion of a Cantonese Miming board, and this shit happens all the damn time.
>>
>>52006276
Dude. Calm down. It's just a risk-averse corporation making risk-averse rules for their forums to cover their asses. It's nothing new and as old as official forums.
>>
>>52008443
Oy vey it is very important that men in dresses should be able to parade around in women's bathrooms goyim. If they can't world will explode or something.
>>
File: BAngel.png (376KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BAngel.png
376KB, 400x400px
>>52009179
So you want to force this person to go to the same bathroom as your daughter?
>>
>>52009207
>id rather have something with an actual vagina molest my daughter than something with a fake one or a penis of either sort.
>>
Thread got /pol/'d lol
>>
>>52009569
There's a way to un-pol it: Just talk about WMH.

On that note: Is it possible to build Naaresh (with ADR) to take on Protectorate? He'll have to deal with Amon, HR and Sevy2. And Amon is probably the easiest of these for him.
>>
>>52009615
Naaresh's feat wants to play rock em sock em robots, which Amon will always do much better than him. I mean, maybe you can cripple some Crusaders with Savages and go from there or something. Naaresh's kit doesn't seem too great at taking on Amon. Not that anything in Skorne does. Maybe Makeda3 since with Sprint and a TyCom she can take down a Crusaders every turn for free.
>>
>>52009928
My thoughts exactly. So Mordikaar it is. He'll ruin HR, but I'll have to test him into Sevy2 and Amon. Luckily with ADR I can take out all of the squishy models Sevy2 likes so much. And Amon will not like infinite Ferox too much, or so I hope.
>>
>>52010102
High Reclaimer's souls are only the gravy. The real meat of the list is getting a unit of weaponmasters on top of your caster. Mordikaar honestly just feels really weak to me if you might need to deal with heavies. Personally I'd want to run either Rasheth or Makeda3 into Menoth, but Skorne lost the coinflip this ADR and got 4 mediocre casters.

This is why ADR is shit; get 2 good casters and your shit is strictly better. If you don't your shit is worse. Then there's Convergence who are just always on ADR.
>>
>>52010184
I think you are wrong, so here's my reasoning:

Going with ADR allows me to bring specialists with Zaadesh2, which improves him a lot. Being able to switch between Krea/Agonizer/neither or randomly include Soulwards or Ferox gives him a bunch of flexibility.

HRs assassination just got a lot less crazy so he'll be more inclined to play more towards attrition, which should be something Mordikaar can keep up with. I'll still have to respect his assassination, but doing so should be possible now. Now why do I think he'll be able to play the attrition? Essence Blast gets rid of a lot of Infantry, which HR will be bringing. Manifestation of the Void makes HR a true FOC5 caster and can increase the cost of his clouds to 3. And I can switch in Soulwards, Despoiler (who will be in the list anyway) and Void Spirits to fuck with him even more. So I think that matchup is playable.

Against Sevy2 it depends a lot on the build. I think I'll be able to get rid of his support with reasonable ease and I'll swap in Cetrati to grind him down with. I'll definitely have to test this.

Amon will require a similar approach. Amon can kill heavies like it's nothing, but I'll mostly bring dudes. Swordsmen+UA, Ferox and Legends will put a dent in his lights and I'm not sure he'll kill enough on my feat turn to turn the tides back in his favor. Again, will have to test.

I agree that Mordikaar is bad at face value. He doesn't fix hit, damage or armor. But he's cool enough that I'll give him one more chance and Protectorate might be his place to shine.

I'll post my lists in a bit.
>>
>>52010308
Oh don't get me wrong, I think Mordikaar is exceptional against High Reclaimer, largely owing to how Void Spirits with Killing Spree are probably Skorne's strongest model and the soul denial is relevant. My issue is you're playing list chicken since Mord has zero game against Amon.
>>
>>52010308
My lists will be:

Zaadesh2
- Gladiator
- Agonizer
- Molik
- Archidon x2
- Sentry
- Despoiler
PGBH (max)
Bellows Crew

Specialists:
Krea
Orin
Soulward x2
Swamp Gobber Chef
Ferox (max)

Mordikaar
- Despoiler
- Molik
Legends
Ferox (max)
Karax (max)
Swordsmen (min) + UA
PGBH (min)
Bloodrunners
Swamp Gobber Chef

Specialists:
Void Spirit
Soulward x2
Cetrati (max) + Vorkesh
Tycom

I've played the Zaadesh2 list a few times without specialists and so far it's great. Being able to adapt better (mostly to Cygnar) will only improve it.

The Mordikaar list is purely theoretical so far. I'll test it out next week.
>>
>>52010353
>Mord has zero game against Amon
I'm not so sure about that. If he's bringing >4 heavies it's not going to be pretty and I'll have to drop Zaadesh2 anyway. If he's mostly bringing lights it could work out fine.
>>
>>52010357
>Archidons with Zaadesh2
Aww yiss those countercharge crit pitches. I really don't like not bringing a Soldier though. Drag on countercharge can really mess your opponent up. Charge behind, drag them from their charge target. They wasted an activation. Or just leave them in range of your Soldier since they've now wasted a focus/fury doing the charge already so probably won't kill the Soldier. I really don't like the lack of any infantry with Zaadesh2 though since defensive strike is an absolute bitch and you have no real way of clearing infantry. Perhaps swap the specialist Cetrati for Nihilators? +2ARM will save them from blasts at least, but they were never a unit that planned on reaching their target intact, but hey a cloud wall solves that right.

Put an Archidon with Mord though, shit's insane. On feat turn you've got a DEF17 heavy that can't be knocked down, and anything that misses gets pushes. Flying + Ghostly is also insane strong in general. The Archidon should be a serious consideration in every Skorne list.
>>
>>52010406
The Archidons have been invaluable, not just for the enemy turn attacks. They help get the alpha strike, can operate on the flanks and keep casters like Wormwood honest.

I'd bring a Soldier, but points are tight and there's really nothing in there I can afford to lose. I might replace the Sentry+Bellows with one. What I don't want to do is build the list around Counter Charge too much. It's good, but only one tool in Zaadesh's surprisingly deep toolbox.

Lack of Infantry has so far not been an issue with Zaadesh, but I haven't played into infantry spam with him. In that case I'll probably switch in the Ferox. They can mulch infantry well enough and are great for the Feat.

Archidon on Mordikaar is a consideration. I might just replace the Bloodrunners+Chef with one. I had one in there initially and I kind of forgot why I took him out.
>>
>>52010470
>there's really nothing in there I can afford to lose
Despoiler. Without the bond he's a glorified Bronzeback.
>>
>>52010470
>(Zaadesh 2) Lord Tyrant Zaadesh [+28]
- Mammoth [38]
- Titan Sentry [15]
- Agonizer [6]
- Archidon [10]
Mortitheurge Willbreaker [4]
Nihilators (max) [15]
Paingiver Bloodrunner Master Tormentor [4]
Feralgeist [2]
Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew [2]

I'd be more inclined to use something like this personally. Defensive Strike AND Counterblast with +2MAT/STR makes approaching the Mammoth incredibly dangerous when your heavies only have 1 box in an aspect due to the Mammoth blowing one out last turn.
>>
>>52010670
I don't think playing defensively is best for Zaadesh, which is what you will have to do to get the most out of the Mammoth. Counterblast + Defstrike is nice, but not worth building a list around.

>>52010484
Despoiler is more than just a 19p bond.
>>
>>52010760
I know, free upkeep and slightly bigger threat range.
>>
>>52010816
One free upkeep doesn't sound like much but it's invaluable with Zaadesh2 to make his Fury math work. Dark Shroud is great if that damn Stormwall just has to go this turn. And 12" threat with Rush outthreats pretty much everything that doesn't ignore Clouds. I'd swap him out versus Ferox into Legion.

Only Mat6 is sad.
>>
>>52010852
MAT6 on Despoiler isn't TOO bad since he hits so hard that you don't need all his fury if you just land hits. And boosting his tail can lead to brutal damage. It's just that ever since Despoiler went to 19 I just don't like taking him outside Mord anymore.
>>
>>52009162
I'm on an anonymous imageboard famous for shitheads acting like shitheads, as compared to a forum where you get a name and can be held responsible for what you say in that context. There's a difference between the two; when I come here I expect to be called a shit, when I go there I expect actual discussion.
>>
I've decided on painting my cygnar stuff sage and the metal bits as bronze. Truth be told, I know crap about paints or color stuff. Can you guys recommend me on some paints to buy for this?
>>
>>52012009
Any paint line is gonna have the stuff for bronze, but I'm not sure about a mint off the top of my head. Just dig through the Reaper, Games Workshop, and Privateer Press lines online and pick out what you'd want, there's even a chart somewhere online that shows the equivalent colors between companies if you mix and match.

I assume you know how highlighting works when you're painting?
>>
>>52012309
GeeDub has a very good mint colour, not sure of its name though.
>>
>>52007706
Bumping my question
>>
>>52012332
>>52007706
For 3pts, I don't see why not. It just depends on if you have the points and how much work you want to get out of the unit, I suspect a bare unit does it's job of jamming and being in the way perfectly well without the ua though.
>>
>>52012633
Yeah, my thoughts for those guys is just get them on objective and have them sit there.
Then again, that might be better suited to warders...
>>
does anyone have a seraph card they can post? I'm trying to find the exact wording on the Slipstream animus. or just write out what the animus says.
>>
>>52012665
When the spellcaster ends its Normal Movement, choose one other non-huge-based friendly Faction model the spellcaster moved within 2" of. You can place the chosen model completely within 2" of its current location, then Slipstream expires. A model can be placed as a result of Slipstream only once per turn. Slipstream lasts for one turn.

>>52012651
Maybe, but as cheap as the Warriors are, it's worth considereing that it might not even be an 'or' question as far as holding something. A spattering from each compliments the other, with the disposable Warriors screening the big stuff that would demolish the Warders, and the Warders Shield Guarding any weak shooting. This is from someone who barely gets to play and knows nothing about Trolls though
>>
>>52012309
Nope, no clue. I sorta kinda know how to add shadows, though.
>>
>>52012755
It's the same idea, just using different shades of the same color to simulate shadows and where more light would hit where so that details stand out well.

There's any number of ways to do it, and I don't feel like typing it out, but there should be plenty of tutorials on youtube
>>
So we agree that the most broken model in Cygnar is the Journeyman Warcaster, right?
>>
>>52013594
If they get rid of arcane shield I'm looking forward to dead horses everywhere.
>>
>>52013664
The caster is still great even without AS. He's got a RNG12 gun and nuke. That's good considering he can boost.
>>
>>52013743

Certainly don't deny that. I'm just waiting for the howls of the lance brigade.
>>
Pretty new to Cygnar (but not Warmachine), working on a Haley3 list. Here's what I've got now:

http://conflictchamber.com/#b11beS9A9B9gadaj9c9UfMfMag

Cygnar Army - 75 / 75 points

(Haley 3) Major Prime Victoria Haley [+25]
- Thorn [13]
- Centurion [17]
- Grenadier [9]
Storm Lances (max) [20]
Journeyman Warcaster [4]
- Firefly [8]
Trencher Infantry (max) [16]
Arcane Tempest Rifleman [4]
Arcane Tempest Rifleman [4]
Gun Mage Captain Adept [5]

Suggestions? Comments?
>>
File: 1397556231284.jpg (1MB, 1361x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1397556231284.jpg
1MB, 1361x1818px
>>52013743
It's not that he can boost Arcane Bolt, it's that he has to boost Arcane Bolt. Focus 3 ain't hitting shit, and it's still a dubious prospect boosted. You might as well just boost the handcannon, and as nice as that is, it's hardly a great way to spend 4 pts on its own.

>>52014115
>>52013594
>>52013664
>>52013743
The concensus is generally that it would make a lot more sense to just bring the lances down to par than anything else, but then you've had this same conversation very recently haven't you
>>
>>52014562
A double boosted hand cannon shot is not *terrible* for 4 points. And that's nowhere near the point of junior.
>>
>>52014562
Butthurt cyngarite from the forums detected!
>>
>>52005348
>Spriggan
why not Torch?
>>
>>52013594
Yeah. It's also super lore breaking, since Journeymen are supposed to learn how to use jacks while being supervised by a real Warcaster. So Journeymen having a universal buff spell that applies not only to models outside of their battlegroup but just units too, is dumb.

Reference: See all the Character Journeymen. All of them have a spell that only effects their own battlegroup model(s).

Imagine Malakov could jizz Redline over jacks or even units. That's how dumb the Journeyman is.
>>
>>52015683
Five letter word, starts with "T" and ends with "heme"
>>
I love how without the Forum mods to protect them the Cygnarfags are getting shat all over.
>>
>>52015937
Yeah people are really mad and currently Cygnar is the easy target. More news at 11.
>>
File: Manticore.jpg (170KB, 1125x844px) Image search: [Google]
Manticore.jpg
170KB, 1125x844px
Rate my bad robutt scheme.

God damn I need to take photos more often, they make shitty detailing so obvious.
>>
>>52016004
Cut him some slack anon, the poor guys been trying so hard

>>52016423
Pretty cool, I wish I was more adventurous with more of my schemes. Honestly, anything short of a professional paint job is gonna look like shit so close up, shrinking the pic to closer the size of the actual model is a more honest representation.

Your red looks really glossy though, is that a varnish or are you using oil paints?
>>
>>52016854
It's Tamiya Clear Red acrylic lacquer brushed on by hand. I'd been looking for a model to test it out on, and Ret myrmidons lend themselves to an enamel finish pretty well.

For my first time using it I don't think it looks too bad, aside from the odd spot of unidentified frosty residue.
>>
>>52017005
I've had the frosting problem with a spray varnish, but I didn't think that was even a thing with the brushed on stuff...
>>
>>52016423
It's pretty good, and when you finish the base it will look even better. In my opinion it's pretty dark, and needs an accent color to make it pop, maybe a bright steel on the blades or make the circles glow instead of being darker
>>
What's the view of Menithes about other races? Would they acept a Farrow convert?
>>
File: severiusymca.jpg (28KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
severiusymca.jpg
28KB, 500x374px
>>52017746
Supposedly Menites aren't too discriminating against non-humans (though their list of non-human mercs is a bit shorter than the other kingdoms I think).

As far as a non-human converting, depending on the place it might be tolerated in the same way as someone might tolerate a guy with underwear on his head: you know this dude's not right, but technically he's not hurting anyone. At worst the Menites might take offense to the idea that a non-human would even try to convert though. In the end Menoth just doesn't have any interest non-human souls and Menites know it
>>
>>52017746
The protectorate doesn't mind non-humans, even if they worship their own gods. Menoth is the god of MAN after all.

As far as non-human converts go? No idea.
>>
>>52018424
>Protectorate
>tolerant
They slaughtered trolls and other wild races on sight.
>>
>>52019709
What I mean is that they don't go out of their way to eradicate them.

>A troll gipsy camp is trying to move across the border >Chase them away of kill them.

>A new leader has risen to power in Skorne
Why the fuck should we care? Kill them if they come to us, otherwise focus on burning khadorians and cygnarians for being heretics.

The protectorate will never launch attacks towards Retribution or Skorne territories, since they are way too busy doing their human cleansing thing.
>>
>>52018424
I think it's less tolerate, and more "we don't have the same extreme zeal to convert and/or kill you"
I can't imagine that Menoth would get much out of non-human followers, since they aren't in his domain.
>>
>>52018424
>The protectorate doesn't mind non-humans, even if they worship their own gods.

Not entirely accurate. They don't give a shit whether or not they worship Menoth, but they do have some bigotry and discrimination toward nonhumans, especially Dhunian races due to their connection with the Devourer, Menoth's greatest enemy.
>>
>>52019709
Trolls are considered Morgul races by the Menites, whereas Dwarves and Ogrun are considered Dhunian. The Menites kill Morgul races like Tharn and Trolls on sight because they are the ancestral enemies of man and their church. Menoth brought walls to man to preserve him from the Trolls and such for instance.
>>
>>52021527
Molgur, rather.
>>
Make a new thread you assholes
>>
Went to a local convention to run demos and try to drum up warmachine support because our meta is dying

Ended up getting around 6 people over 2 days to play demos, 1 of which might buy a battlebox

Meanwhile, there was ~30 people there for warhammer 40k.

Thinking of picking 40k back up. Sold most of my guard but still have a bit left, might use them as allies for a space marine force.
>>
so wait, they're pulling the old forums because "we want to get the maximum amount of constructive feedback while minimizing as much distraction as possible" what, do they think I'm making forum posts in the middle of my game? what the fuck? I make forum posts to see what other people in my faction are doing so I can figure out what meta's evolving in-faction, not so I can see what other people's factions are doing.
>>
>>52021527
The Molgur included Ogrun as well. The Molgur were a loose affiliation of Devourer worshipping tribes from many different races including trolls, ogrun, gobbers, and even humans.

All Dhunian races believe they are descended from Dhunia and the Wurm, and that lineage leads to them being regarded negatively by hardline Menites like those in the Protectorate.
>>
>>52022428
>>52021527

Forgot to mention, Dwarves are not a Dhunian race. Their creation myth is completely separate.
>>
>>52022786
New thread
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.