[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1352: Ironing Out the Kinks Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 642
Thread images: 94

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51802288
>>
I'm fairly certain nobody asked for this.
>>
>>51813333
Nice name!

Now onward with Nightmare City!

Come Under The Wet Yourself [100]: There are moments at which you’ll hit rock bottom. However you’ll always find a small glimmer of hope even in your darkest moments. Even should you be at the edge of suicide you would at least find a second to reflect on your good times. It isn’t guaranteed to help but this perk allows you a moment of clarity about the good things in life.

This Little Time That You Live Here [200]: You’ve learned that some things are more valuable than others. Time can pass by but the emotional impact of memories can change a person more readily than any other weapon or armor. You can gauge your emotions slightly, allowing you to care a little less about unimportant things and cling a little more to memories of joy and happiness. Whilst this can’t alter your personality it may lead you to have greater determination when facing unlikely odds.

We Cannot Change the Past [400]: The past is immutable to those of this world so you must learn to accept deal with the present no matter how ugly it’s face. Overcoming a perilous situation and ending in triumph is always the path you should seek but reflecting on the past allows you to objectively take in both failure and victory so to make you stronger. Should you take time to reflect on something you had trouble with you’ll be able to create counters for that situation so that if you ever encountered that situation again you would be able to make the result favor you more than the last time. The closer to the original situation that the new one is the greater the plan’s effectiveness, however the more differences that are introduce the less effective the plan will become.

Field too long. Continuing on next post.
>>
>>51813364
Have no idea what happened there.

Reach Out Our Hands [600]: The future is yours to create. Moments come when you are faced with the threat to all that you hold dear. This power allows you to, in moments of dire need when you or a loved one is threatened with death or worse, to gain powerful boost that could, if used correctly, turn the tables. This boost is mostly temporary but always leaves you slightly better off than before it activated, reflected in anything from a full heal to the ability to manifest weapons out of thin air. Powers left behind are minimalistic things, pale shadows of the power you enjoyed during the temporary period of boost, but mastering them could be a path to getting to that point on a more permanent bases.
>>
>>51813333
Whoa, nice quads, half-Mega Satan.
>>
>>51813362
No, but it's appreciated. Looks pretty good. I'm going to introduce these people to mobile suits, the game is more or less Gundam already.
>>
>>51813362
I always wanted a Call of Duty Jump. Infinite Warfare is okay, would've liked a Black Ops Jump.

Reading now.
>>
>>51813362
>Notes
Oh, hey, how ya doin'.
>>
>>51813383
I woulda made Black Ops, but I've only played 2 and a liiitle bit of 1 and I didn't think I could do it justice.

>>51813395
I'm doing pretty good, anon.
>>
File: 1487184318256.jpg (139KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487184318256.jpg
139KB, 600x311px
Jumpers! How often do you change your gender?
>>
File: Nightmare-City-poster2.jpg (306KB, 776x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare-City-poster2.jpg
306KB, 776x1093px
>>51813364
>Nightmare City
Like, as in, pic-related? Huh,
>>
>>51813414
Ahh. would've liked one. Really liked the swarm nano machine things and the rolly balls. Loki would have been a sweet weapon to have.
>>
What is the largest ship that you can get from the Light Fleet of Fog option? Other than the subs that is.
>>
>>51813362
Awesome. After we finished discussing the story last time I realized there was apparently a zombie mode to the game too, CoD really won't get away from the zombie meme will they?
>>
>>51813433
Nope more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xabmiFuHU
>>
>>51813449
Zombies makes them money. People will outright buy the game just for the zombies mode and nothing else.
It would be dumb on their part to take it out.
>>
File: so what can you do.png (712KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
so what can you do.png
712KB, 800x450px
>>51812500
>basically what >>51812442 said

Sure, but only within reason. Let's look at Kryptonians for example:

Race "package" cost of 1000 cp, or only 500cp if you ally with the Regime. Comes with potentially fatal allergy to kryptonite and an occasional need for yellow sunlight.

Separated "powers" cost of 3000 cp, no discounts available: enhanced reflexes (not even close), speedster (not as good), extreme durability, enhanced regeneration, extreme strength, flight (not even remotely close), enhanced senses (no xray vision), breath attack with freezing effect, eye beams with heat effect. Comes with no allergy to kryptonite nor need for a yellow sun, but you're not remotely as quick or fast as a Kryptonian and lacking a few miscellaneous powers.

I could understand a 2:1 disparity, that fits the whole "50% discount" style of jumpchain, but the above is or exceeds a factor of three (or six!) to one.

So if you don't want to make the races significantly more expensive, discounting individual powers for those who didn't choose a super-powered race "package" would be reasonable and in line with the 50% tradition.
>>
>>51813440
*Arpeggio of Blue Steel question.
>>
File: 1430637520591.gif (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430637520591.gif
90KB, 400x400px
>>51813362
>Notes
>>
>>51813374
Can we stop doing the "You can constantly gain new powers through single perks" stuff? It's fine as a perk that can give you temporary power ups but ones that give you entirely new powers, not weak ones either, that you can eventually train to full strength is too much.
>>
>>51813383
Is the old CoD wip from 2015 still on the drive?
>>
>>51813430
You mean based on the jump, or just for the hell of it?
>>
File: HELLO.gif (2MB, 843x472px) Image search: [Google]
HELLO.gif
2MB, 843x472px
>>51813437
I swear Woods was enough of a goldmine for two perk trees. Cranky jackass that he is.

>>51813449
They won't! Although at the same time, even though they try to change it up a little each game, it ends up being pretty much the same. I'd wager it's the only part of CoD you can make a single generic jump for.

>>51813465
Hello, anon.
>>
>>51813430
Not all that often. It always just ends up being akward and uncomfortable.
>>
>>51813460
Fair enough, I'll add 300 CP for powers for non-superhuman races.

And it's not as bad a disparity If you take out speedster, but that's another issue which, frankly, I'm too tired to tackle.

Also, are uploads to the drive supposed to be restricted now?
>>
>>51813362
I think the first two marine perks could be price-swapped.
>>
>>51813430
I change forms at the drop of a hat, but I'm pretty consistent about sticking to being female. Makes me feel pretty.

>>51813440
Destroyers or the smaller cruisers, maybe? Heavy cruisers and battleships are listed under the Heavy Vessel option, so those should give you an idea of "too big for this."

*not an expert.
>>
>>51813430
As many times as I damn-well please after I got Potterverse's Metamorphmagus...or, well, used to.

Companions bruv, they are sometimes a great boon, but other times a grave curse.

Though in this case, I decided to stop using the power outside of emergencies so that they can feel comfortable.
>>
>>51813469
Any reasoning?
>>
>>51813488
I actually flipflopped on this for a while, but I decided I wanted to make sure the freebie for the explicitly combat-based origin was actually a combat perk. Both because it generally made sense and also to avoid a marine who spent all of their CP on items not being a very good fighter.
>>
>>51813512
Aside from "You rack up a ridiculous number of actually good powers over time from this one perk" and that it seems significantly better then the other capstone we've seen so far because of it's incredible long term potential, in addition to it's great short term effect? It already puts you in a advantageous position when you or a loved one is in danger but getting permanent powers you can train up, with no limit on the number you can gather, is just too for what we have seen so far as the other perks.
>>
>>51813430
Every four or five jumps, on average. Sometimes I'll do it more often to mess with people, though. Depends on the setting. Like, Ranma 1/2 I did it constantly just so that Ranma would realize my transformations were under my control instead of Jusenkyo-based. He got so jealous.
>>
>>51813487
>anon points out separate powers can be up to 2500cp more expensive than buying them as a racial pack.
>maker adds an extra 300cp for non-super races.

Er... why not just go with the discount idea? It would seem to scale better.
>>
>>51812099
Ravenloft, that was some good stuff. Finished reading it while the thread was down. I feel bad for Karen, but at least she got a semi-happy ending after all that. Going to have to up my own writing game a little bit though. You always write such interesting stuff.

>>51813364
>>51813374
Rough, but interesting perks. I'm not really certain "We Cannot Change the Past" is worth 400 the way it stands. Unfortunately, I don't really have a good suggestion on how to fix it. Sorry.

"Reach Out Our Hands" is a really great Perk, but you should probably limit it to finding new ways to use powers you already have, instead of manifesting brand new ones. The way it's worded now gives people free range to make up pretty much anything. The temporary power-up while protecting others or near death is a good base though.

I know what you're going for with that last perk, but unless you slap some harsh limitations on it, people are going to rag on you for perks like this. It's just too much for a single capstone perk.

>>51813430
It depends on what's happening and what is needed at the moment, but I'll usually swap back and forth a few times a week. After spending most of ten years in Ranma 1/2 switching genders every time I so much as touched cold water, I lost the fear I had of the whole affair.

I tend to stick to male primarily, but I'm not married to it as strongly as I was before. And once you've been a dragon, well, the soul starts to become more important than the form.
>>
>>51813362
>Anthropic Universe
Uh... Wow. This seems way too much for something in a Call of Duty world, especially when further boosted by capstones. I mean, causality manipulation/outright reality warping on this scale blows the other perks right out of the water.
>>
>>51813535
Frankly, it seems like most of the issues surround the Kryptonian race - might just remove them and the Martians altogether.
>>
>>51813534
I gave him a clue as to how to sort out his problem. His face-palm when he figured it out two days later was all kinds of epic.
>>
>>51813532
Okay then thanks for the critic.

>>51813536
>I'm not really certain "We Cannot Change the Past" is worth 400 the way it stands.
Okay then I'll work on it.

>Unfortunately, I don't really have a good suggestion on how to fix it. Sorry.
Thanks for trying though.

>"Reach Out Our Hands"
Let's see what I can put together then. Thanks for the critic.
>>
>>51813548
It's not really any different than how Genre Shift from Evangelion is treated.
>>
So Arpeggio anon can we get a canon companion purchase option?
>>
>>51813548
I disagree. It's a setting tone adjuster perk, it might be objectively vast in scale but doesn't have enough selectivity for it to really have a huge amount of utility. It's really just a dial with settings for "more darker" and "less sadder", trying to do anything else with it is outside its scope.
>>
>>51813593
The ability to make any setting far less dangerous seems plenty useful to me. Get the best version of the perk and turn all the high power jumps into total comedies to remove a lot of the danger in them.
>>
>>51813548
The story of the campaign is basically about the war between a straight good and a straight evil faction, but they threw a bunch of depressing tropes about war in. I wanted the fact that Reyes is basically trying running directly against the tone of the setting to be reflected by that.

Key word is 'trying', though. At the end of the day, the base perk is at best a nudge, and with boosters more of a tilt on the original setting. That's why I generally kept to repeating 'shift' instead of outright 'change' for things. Although now that you mention it, the Mars booster for it has a bit more forceful wording than I really intended. Maybe toning that one down is in order?
>>
>>51813590
I think he has said that you can get canon boatfus for the mental model option if you want them anon, not sure about humans though.
>>
File: Laughing Heretics.jpg (76KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Heretics.jpg
76KB, 900x563px
>>51813624
>Turn them into comedies to remove a lot of the danger in them
>Turn them into comedies
>To REMOVE danger
>>
>>51813642
I might get hurt but it's a light hearted comedy, so I'll survive and everything will be right as rain in the end.
>>
>>51813624
You ever read a gag manga before? Comedy doesn't mean less dangerous, it just means it's funny when people get kicked to the moon.
>>
>>51813624
I guess I'm reading it differently than you are, then. To me, there's no reason that a comedy can't be super dangerous, and since it doesn't say that it would change the danger level of a setting I interpret that as meaning the comedy version would be. All sorts of dark humor where death is the punchline and stuff like that, you'd just be getting a laugh out of it. Perhaps that's not the case, though, let's ask the author. Author? >>51813635
>>
>>51813635
But you outright say 'change' for the best version of it.
>>
>>51813556
Hmm. ... well you're not wrong. Supes, Kara, Lobo, J'onn, Diana, etc - it's hard to balance special snowflakes.

Could it be tackled by having the races cheap/free and instead giving them a discount on the appropriate powers? Sorta the reverse of how it is now?

I'd also avoid mentioning specific numbers in the powers. It's not like comic writers bother with consistency anyway.
>>
>>51813668
No, then you'll just have idiots screaming about unfair it is that they're not also getting the powers for free since the races should have them automatically.
>>
>>51813656
I mean, it depends on the comedy. There are a few where you could get killed off for the sake of a joke. You don't have the same guarantee of survival.
>>
>>51813624
Remove danger? No, it's not supposed to be for changing what the setting is. You wouldn't get... say, Text To Speech Device if you shifted 40k more towards a comedy... it'd still be 40k, something that is incredibly dangerous.

This is what I meant by the 'tilt' stuff up above. Let's say you did, in fact tilt 40k towards comedy. At best what you'd get is people generally being a bit more upbeat and funny, but remember that comedy can come in really fucked up brands like black comed- actually this guy got it pretty well. >>51813658

>>51813667
You're right, I did say that! But read the line and I'll explain why I used 'change' there.

>Instead of simply being able to shift the tone higher and lower, the influence you exert has expanded to the point that entire genres can be delicately shifted and changed over.

I used 'changed' because I was referring changing the setting more towards different genres instead of the idealism vs. cynicism scale. Although... you do have a point, it doesn't read as light as I wanted it to be, it does sound pretty absolute. Revision in order?
>>
I'd like this to be the final draft. I've removed the Kryptonians and Martian races because they pretty much were only skub.

Y'know, it's fitting that on the first day I tune into the thread in 2 months that I should cause something like this.

>>51813668
But then the question is "YOU DIDN'T LIST X POWER

Well they don't show that power in Injustice

THERE'S NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY DON'T HAVE IT"

I'm all for wank, but wank in moderation.
>>
>>51813678
>>51813700

Point.

Heh. Kinda ironic anyway since the video game deliberately put in the super-pills as a way of leveling the playing field so that players of the game had to rely on skill rather than 'muh power levels'.
>>
File: 1430640312172.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430640312172.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>51813700
>removing the anticipated part of the jump
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But in all seriousness I suppose it's not so bad. At least there are superman pills to even it out.
>>
>>51813700
Well shit, no hope of a Martian waifu now. I hope you'll consider updating this when Injustice 2 and its comics come out. Supergirl waifu.
>>
>>51813700
Yeah, it's probably for the best.
>>
Retrying Nightmare City Perks!

We Cannot Change the Past [400]: The past is immutable to those of this world so you must learn to accept deal with the present no matter how ugly it’s face. Overcoming a perilous situation and ending in triumph is always the path you should seek but reflecting on the past allows you to objectively take in both failure and victory so to make you stronger. Should you take time to reflect on something you had trouble with you’ll be able to create counters for that situation so that if you ever encountered that situation again you would be able to make the result favor you more than the last time. The closer to the original situation that the new one is the greater the plan’s effectiveness, however differences dosen’t exactly hinder the plan as long as the situation is similar enough to count.

Reach Out Our Hands [600]: The future is yours to create. Moments come when you are faced with the threat to all that you hold dear. This power allows you to, in moments of dire need when you or a loved one is threatened with death or worse, to gain a powerful boost that could, if used correctly, turn the tables. This boost is temporary but always leaves you slightly better off than before it activated, usually by leaving you not on the edge of death.

How're these? Reach Out Our Hands feels a little weak compared to Obey Me or Defy Me now but I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>51813477
Either one.
>>
>>51813700
Honestly you could still offer Martian & Kryptonians. Instead of 1000cp, I'd go 1200cp with discount. Or just go straight. 1000 or 800 with no discount.
>>
>>51813754
Maybe a slight boost to physical or mental attributes? We already have a few perks like that, it's still worthwhile, and it doesn't run into the same issues as creating infinite OC powers.
>>
>>51813731
I hope you remember that my attitude towards Kryptonians was, from the very beginning of this, that I didn't want to risk an OTB and that comics being what they were, no price would be high enough. This thread and the last prooved that.

>>51813751
I plan to. Not sure what they plan on doing with that, though - if they plan on having new factions emerge from the sidelines, or if they have the existing ones be broken and reformed. The second would make it largely incompatible with the jumpchain structure.

>>51813768
But as the other anon showed, it could well be a 3000 CP value. And when you consider that Superman was shown going full ZA WARUDO timestop, the potential for wank is... nasty. And not in a good way.

If there are no more objections, I'll probably upload this as soon as Brutus unlocks that. Tomorrow I'd like to get the Crusader Kings jump up as well, and after that - well, if no one else has claimed Ride to Hell: Retribution I would like to do that.
>>
>>51813473
I don't think the old CoD jump was based off of anything specific was it? Then again it's not like we have a Spec Ops or a The Division jump either.
>>
>>51813754
There was no need to remove the full healt or temporary new powers bit. The only problem was gaining those powers permanently.
>>
>>51813788
>>51813754
Erm, that said, clarifying that these powers are mid level and will always be combat related stuff would be for the best.
>>
>>51813785
Then can we have a male Amazon? Atlanteans aren't as strong.
>>
>>51813700
How do you know what powers you get if you pick a race like czarnian?
>>
>>51813811
Yup.

>>51813813
Extreme strength, enhanced durability, extreme regen.
>>
>>51813813
Super strength, durability, and regeneration. It is Lobo anon.
>>
>>51813536
Thank you I am glad you liked it. I tried very hard to give Karen a good ending she deserved it after all that. Hopefully I gave her a good enough send off. I certainly enjoyed writing up her chain.
>>
>>51813813
>Czarnian-800 CP (Discount Drop-in): An alien race thought to be extinct after one of its members, Lobo, killed off nearly all others within it. Members of this race are well-known for their strength and durability, as well as their extreme regenerative abilities – with more mature members being able to regenerate fully from a single drop of blood, and topple skyscrapers with a backhand.

Anon it's literally in the race description.
>>
>>51813700
>>51813717
>>51813731
On that note, can someone point me to anything that describes the differences between the temporary and permanent versions of the pill?
>>
>>51813772
>>51813788
>>51813796
Thanks for the ideas. So, I take it that We Cannot Change the Past is good now at least?

How about this?

Reach Out Our Hands [600]: The future is yours to create. Moments come when you are faced with the threat to all that you hold dear. This power allows you to, in moments of dire need when you or a loved one is threatened with death or worse, to gain a powerful boost that could, if used correctly, turn the tables. This boost is temporary but always leaves you slightly better off than before it activated, reflected in anything from a full heal to a slight improvement to your mind or body. The powers temporarily gained during this boost are always appropriate for the battlefield at hand.
>>
>>51813866
Hey man, reading is hard.
>>
>>51813892
Probably best to replace a slight improvement to mind or body with explaining the sorts of powers you can get and their strength level, since you seem to have gone with it granting temporary powers in the last sentence.
>>
>>51813880
Pretty sure there's no permanent version without jumper shenanigans.
>>
>>51813880
The temporary version is temporary, the permanent version is permanent.

They both amplify human strength and durability by several thousand percent.

The comics were rather inconsistent on whether it was that Superman's pills were permenant and the insurgency's were temporary, or whether they were all temporary. Going by the former description, Alfred took a regime pill and you get insurgency pills for the item. If we do the latter... well then, Alfred is the one exception. Jumpmaker decision here.
>>
>>51813838
So uh question about the Motherbox item.
Does it assume that there will always be a fuckton of very similar universes to go to in any setting or does a setting take primacy and override that if it already has multiversal travel?
>>
>>51813838
Can we choose the main universe version of the characters if we buy them instead of the evil ones? I would prefer to waifu the not batshit version of Wonder Woman.
>>
>>51813925
>Does it assume that there will always be a fuckton of very similar universes to go to in any setting

This one. Fiat, bitch.
>>
>>51813905
Sorry for that carry over. Meant this

Reach Out Our Hands [600]: The future is yours to create. Moments come when you are faced with the threat to all that you hold dear. This power allows you to, in moments of dire need when you or a loved one is threatened with death or worse, to gain a powerful boost that could, if used correctly, turn the tables. This boost is temporary but always leaves you slightly better off than before it activated, reflected in anything from a full heal to a slight improvement to your mind or body. The powers temporarily improved during this boost are always appropriate for the battlefield at hand.
>>
>>51813934
No. The focus is on the characters of this universe because they're what make the universe unique.

Also, you have shit taste. Injustice WW is a perfect goddess of war and death.
>>
>>51813936
Can the jump's mother box open portals to locations in the same universe? e.g if I want to get to Europe from America or to Oa from Earth?
>>
>>51813937
That...still doesn't really make sense? If you don't mean to have the perk give even temporary powers, you should probably remove the last line. If you do mean to, you need to give more detail on those powers.
>>
>>51813952
Yes but it's imprecise in doing that. I'll add that in.

Off to sleep for now, should be back to answer anything else tomorrow afternoon. Feel free to leave posts here, I'll respond to them all.
>>
File: 1417850143591.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417850143591.gif
442KB, 500x375px
>>51813936
Well that's pretty neat. It's going to get confusing keeping track of all dose layers in certain jumps, but that's a small price to pay to be able to go anywhere.
>>
>>51813972
>Yes but it's imprecise in doing that. I'll add that in.
Why is it imprecise?
>>
>>51813953
Okay then. Thanks for the critique.

Reach Out Our Hands [600]: The future is yours to create. Moments come when you are faced with the threat to all that you hold dear. This power allows you to, in moments of dire need when you or a loved one is threatened with death or worse, to gain a powerful boost that could, if used correctly, turn the tables. This boost is temporary but always leaves you slightly better off than before it activated, reflected in anything from a full heal to a slight improvement to your mental or physical abilities. The powers temporarily gained during this boost are always a boost to one’s general combat ability and the ability to manifest a personal scale weapon of your choice.

How about this?
>>
>>51813700
Since we aren't as strong as regular Doomsday for some reason, can we be more handsome?
>>
>>51814034
Well, I guess you did follow my feedback. Seems good with that anon, I wish you good luck on the rest of the jump too.
>>
>>51813700
Please forgive me if this has been asked before or is a dumb question but for powers do you have to purchase the enhanced version of an ability to take the extreme version (like durability)? If not what happens if you take both?
>>
>>51813700
...Why is all the shit I want 600 or more, and none of it to the same origin?

Bah. Time to abuse companions.
>>
>>51813949

>Wanting Injustice Superman's sloppy seconds
>>
>>51814007
RL answer is so there's still a need for the characters to travel through the portals rather than simply asking the box "open a portal so I can reach through and grab the maguffin" or "open a portal to bisect my enemy's torso", etc.
>>
>>51814109
Don't know what happens if you buy both (I guess they'd stack), but last thread Cenanon said you don't have to buy one to get the other.
>>
>>51814178
Really? Thought that was because Cyborg is the only one who has one and the nature of the tubes make them ill suited for use as a weapon.
>>
>>51814168
>implying Kal will ever get over Lois long enough to remember that WW is top-heavy
>>
>>51814218
That'd be the IC reason, not the RL reason.
>>
>>51814234

I'm pretty sure Regime Superman canonically fucked Wonder Woman. She got him on the rebound but he was barely into the relationship.

Or I might be remembering wrong.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51813362
Drawbacks: The Roomba Is Not Your Friend, Waiting On You (1300)

Drop-In, Navy, age 23

Earning Your Wings (Free)
Peace to the Fallen (1200)
Long Live The Captain (1000)
Anthropic Universe (700)
Regeneration (Temporary)
You Are My Mission (400)
Mars Aeternum (100)
Evil John Snow (0)
Basic Kit (Free)
Additional Equipment (Free)

So let me get this straight. Somehow, the DOMINANT political ideology of the Martian colonists turns out to be effectively identical to that of North Korea. And the original governing body is fast on its' way to becoming just as bad. And humans in this reality have Cell-like regeneration powers.

...I had to sit down and look at my "genocide against a harmless species is wrong!! Be the change you want to see!!!!" motivational Hallmark cards for a while before coming up with what to do next.

In the end, temperance wins over valor. I still decree they must be disciplined: Mechanical angels erupt from the far side of the sun to smite their satellites with swords of plasma. A lesser Horrorterror's glubbing changes the taste of water to that of orange juice mixed with toothpaste. Several planets spontaneously develop sentience and start denouncing the faction leaders.

But my fetich's miracle-heartbeat leaves but two changes: The first, a tissue box-sized aentropic mass-energy converter on every doorstep.

The second, the transformation of every single weapon into a nerf gun or bat.

Enjoy your infinite nerf war.
>>
>>51814290
Really? I must not have read that issue, last I saw on that front she was pining for him in a coma and he was pining for Lois.
>>
>>51814290
>>51814309
Fairly certain their relationship is "WW is a psychotic supporter/yandere for Superman, who still pines for Lois".
>>
>>51814309
>>51814329

I thought it was in the actual game or something.

Because I remember a l cutscene with scantily clad Diana blatantly propositioning Clark for sex but he doesn't feel like it.

Probably thinking of something else.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
[Fire Emblem: Heroes]

Drawbacks: No Dodging, Echoes of History, Summoned by Breidablik (1400)

World of Zenith

Magical Summoning Talent (Free)
You're Such A Curious One (1300)
The Lodestar (1000)
Fat Owl Friend (Free)
Fire Emblem Games (Free)
Summoning Orbs (900)
Breidablik (750)
Summoning Specialisation: People who have saved the world (600)
Gate Shutter (0)

Oh hey, another war. And it seems the kingdom is threatened by...a little girl, this time. I mean, to be fair i've seen some frightening little girls back in the day.

The thought occurs-If multiverse theory is apparently applicable to the Fire Emblem universe, does that mean that by overcharging the summoning gun I can draw out different versions of the same hero from different points of the same line, or even almost-identical timelines? We won't find out unless we load it with dragonballs and HSDW, that's for sure.

The joy of infinite Tharjas aside, that in turn implies there might be something like the tachyon at work in this world's magic.

I must study this! To do that, I should look at how life interacts with magic at its' most basic level. I'll have to create some sort of infant domain. Some sort of newborn demiplane. Dare I say it, a baby dimension
>>
>>51813700

How loyal is Wonder Woman if you buy her as a companion?

I don't mind the crazy I just don't want to get back stabbed.
>>
File: 1405730553488.png (232KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1405730553488.png
232KB, 323x454px
>>51814297
>making water orange juice toothpaste flavored
>>51814378
>creating the dreaded baby dimension

You go too far this time Man of the Spiral
>>
Hero for Glory 200
A young man who has yet to prove himself in battle. He is well liked in his home city and seen as the strongest of the young men there. As a child he was sent to Chiron to receive tutoring in the ways of the Greeks and the art of war. Now seeking glory he has gone forth from his teacher to find adventure. He feels a strong attraction to you and will follow your journey seeking glory from it.

He begins with From Zero to Hero, A True Labor, and Quest of the Gods as well as all the abilities natural to the Hero background. He also has Hoplite’s Equipment and a Divine Chariot.

For 200 CP you may upgrade this Hero into a Demigod granting him all appropriate abilities along with Strength of Heracles and give him a Lion’s Pelt.
>>
Nightmare City Jump Next origin!

Lost:
This Life is a No Exit Labyrinth [100]: You have taken on the form of the oppressed and become a cat-person yourself, so suppressed are you that few can tell if you are even human or AI. This will allow you to slide under the view of most oppressors as just another part of the masses but it does lower the level of power you can output whilst granting you a boost to the ability to hide from those who seek you out.

The Hands of Time Keep Ticking Away [200]: Time seems to have lost all meaning in this world. One event always seems to follow the others but it is quite obvious that time is going by just that the faceless masses don’t seem to note it. You have the ability to ‘skip’ the parts of an action that are too boring to do yourself and for a loss of ingenuity you will ‘skip’ through the action, retaining only a general information about what happened. If you are interrupted during the skip you’ll be dragged out of your ‘skip’ and you can set other things that can pull you out of a ‘skip’, such as ‘when the alarm goes off’ or ‘my companions enter the room’.

Diesen Liebe Der Welt [400]: This world was made for a reason now forgotten but you have touched something near its inner nature allowing you to just have a mundane weapon on hand. It’s personal scale only but anything from a metal pipe to a freaking Bazooka could be found. The rarer the item the more time it will take to search for it but with this if it is a mundane item you’ll find one sooner or later.

Field too large. Continuing on the next post.
>>
>>51814567
Open the Gate of Hope [600]: Sometimes it is easier to pass the torch, sometimes the value of even one life is great enough to you to mean risking your own life, and sometimes those who witness such an event feel the passage of flame and add a little of their own warmth to the blaze. You can save another from being slain at the cost of sealing all of your powers for a while. The person saved gains a proportional boost in their physical and mental abilities as well as the ability to manifest a personal scale weapon of their choice. People within a citywide area of this event can feel this power being used and can chose to pass a spark of their own strength down to the target of this ability. One lone spark atop your inferno might not be much but when all the hopes of an entire people come spilling forth this can even go beyond even your own donation. Whilst sealed you are a voice in the mind of the target and can present yourself to them as a vision if you so wish. You only regain true form if and/or when the event you saved them from is completely resolved, returning all power back to it's original owners.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg (158KB, 634x909px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg
158KB, 634x909px
>>51813700
Injustice: Gods Among Us
> Location: Fortress of Solitude [Rolled7]
> Origin: Reformed Villain [-100CP]
> Allegiance: Regime
> Race: Human
> Elegant Voice [Get a Freebie!]
> Laying Low [-100CP]
> Sinister Salesman [-200CP]
> Turncoat [-300CP]
> Face-Heel Ham [Get a Freebie!]
> It’s Jumpergirl! [-100CP]
> Sunday Best [Get a Freebie!]
> Yellow Lantern Ring [-400CP]
> Enforcer Gear [Get a Freebie!]
> Enhanced Reflexes [-200MO]
> I Get To Disappear On You This Time [+200CP]

Sometimes jumps are really hard to build for. And then sometimes, like this one, they're super easy.
Anyway, I have a Yellow Lantern Ring now! That makes two rings! One violet, one yellow. Now if I can just get green, I can make my own Mardi Gras!
Though, on that note, I'm not sure what the background here is. Apparently I'm already part of the Regime, but I'm also part of the Yellow Lantern Corps? Are they already part of the Regime, or does that come later?
Maybe I'm, like, an advance scout who joined up with Superman or something, and Sinestro will come in later. Maybe this will spare him getting slammed into the moon.
I dunno.

Anyway, the job here is simple. I'm just gonna tow the line. Survive. Hang around in back, maybe try to rebuild the parts of Earth that got exploded.
Because I'm secretly way more into Batman. I'm more for the insurgents. But I'm not fighting Superman.

And sometimes the easiest way to fuck up someone's day is to take a certain drawback and become their friend.
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go again.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go again.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
[Arpeggio of Blue Steel, redux]

Drawbacks: Red Sky In The Morning, Jobs For The Wrong People (1200)

Rolled Hong Kong

Captain, age 38

Naval Academy Graduate (Free)
Status report! (Free)
Hard to port! (Free)
Wait for my signal! (1100)
Unfathomable (900)
Honest in our desires (600)
Fog (500)
Smug Sub (400)
Hakugei-class submarine (Free)
Tiny Ships (Free)
Sharp uniform (Free)
Nanomaterials Body (300)
Melon PlantX2 (200)
Little Ones (0)

You know what, this may have been a couple hundred jumps ago but. On the one hand, I have way more in common with the clarktech WW2 cosplaying AIs than I do with humanity. On the other hand, they're also a bunch of basic bitches.

So I think I skipped out on the war entirely, hanged out on a tropical island somewhere and occasionally dispensed relationship advice to nearby ships. And modified the Hakugei to mass produce Little Ones.

Because thanks to my newly invented nanomachine-melon, I'm opening a juice bar as neutral ground for both sides. AI or human, fighting a prolonged war is thirsty work.

>>51814407
Your words say "too far", but your lips say "orange juice toothpaste flavored babies"

Hmm...
>>
Did FotNS ever get uploaded to the drive? Is it complete?
>>
What perks do I need to make my most stupidly powerful attacks not kill the person I am hitting with them? I want to enact some super beatings!
>>
File: agitated and upset.png (32KB, 182x335px) Image search: [Google]
agitated and upset.png
32KB, 182x335px
>>51814378

>That entire line of speculation

oh shit Garlock what are you doing--

>Spoiler
>>
File: Jack.jpg (97KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
97KB, 500x661px
>>51746192
6. Nightmare Before Christmas
Skellington
30 Halloweens
Danny Elfman Soundtrack
I AM THE PUMPKIN KING!
Finkelstein's Monster (400)
Master of Fright (100)
Spindly (0)
What's This? (-100)
A Witch's Fondest Dream (-300)
Dearest Friends- Import Kamilah, Dr. Amos, Professor Anneliese, and the Enigmatic Hexer (-500)
Ghost Dog- His name is Barkley. (-600)
Kidnapped, Poorly Built, Seasonal Power Disorder (0)

Kamilah (Boogeyman, Gambling, Last Bug Standing, Bag)

Dr. Amos and Professor Anneliese (Experiment, Halloween Potioneer, The Scientific Method, Monster Mash, Mad Science Bag)

Enigmatic Hexer (Trick or Treater, Tricky, Crossed Fingers, Harmless Fun, Mask)

Well, this was an... interesting ten years. Not much danger, other than that unpleasantness with Oogie Boogie. My powers waxing and waning didn't cause me too much trouble, but falling to pieces at the slightest provocation was a bit annoying; on the plus side Anneliese and Lucian can now assemble a cadaver/skeleton in record time.

Getting abducted was a mixed bag; sometimes it was boring, but sometimes I ended up somewhere nice (those guys in the town based on St. Patrick's Day were pretty cool). Once, I got mistaken for Jack and ended up being abducted by elves as a prank; Santa himself saved me (after delivering presents, of course) and gave me a snow-globe for the trouble they had caused me.

Other than that, we mostly spent our time here relaxing or preparing for the next Halloween.
>>
File: thumbs up from batman.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up from batman.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>51814644
>> I Get To Disappear On You This Time [+200CP]
>And sometimes the easiest way to fuck up someone's day is to take a certain drawback and become their friend.

Oh you sneaky...
>>
>>51814813
If you build structures using Non-Euclidean Mind in the same area, will the interiors overlap?
>>
>>51814870
They could, if you wanted. You can also keep them separate.
>>
>>51814689
It's complete based on what the jumpmaker said two threads or so ago
>>
>>51814883
Can you "nest" structures built this way?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51813700
Drawbacks: Priority Target, The "S" is for "Stupid", NAAAARGHH! (1500)

Drop-In, human, Regime

Rolled Thermiscarya

Time to kick my ass (Free)
Face-Heel Ham (Free)
It's Jumperman (1300)
Subversion of Superheroes (1100)
A desire for stability (800)
Magical cab (Free)
Nth metal ingots (700)
The Trench (300)
Nanotech pill (0)
Elemancy: Lightning (+300, 0)

When we look back upon this day, me and my companions will always think of this as Generic Babysitting Jump: Hardcore Edition.

NO SUPERMAN just because the Daily Bugle printed Lois' obituary in the wrong font doesn't mean you should toss them into the sea! That's where we're bulding the death rays! Kat, take that lunatic to SUPERJAIL!

WHAT THE FUCK RAVEN why would you induct Trigon as a member of the Regime. You do realise he's literally trying to destroy Earth, right? Avacyn, please stop him from eating the other recruits.

WONDER WOMAN STOP a rude post on Tumblr is not a valid reason to hire Lobo to kill some shitposter! That's Arfoire's department!

...it takes a week of temper tantrums, angsty backstories, NAAARGHS and general mass bipolar disorder for me to give up on the Regime as a lost cause, start shouting Correspondence until everyone sat down to listen and then patiently start teaching grown superheroes (and one 5th dimensional imp) how to behave like adults. In at least one case, BANE, including proper table manners. WE DO NOT WEAR MASKS AT THE DINING TABLE, YOUNG MAN. It took a lot of strongarming, but I'd FINALLY got a semi-functional new world order running.

...and then the Insurgency showed up.

And an escalating series of events starting from Batman stubbing his toe led to Australia being vaporised.
>>
File: kek9000.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
kek9000.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>51814929
Fucking lol.
>>
>>51814929
You monster! What did we ever do to you!
>>
File: [Old Brit KEK].jpg (91KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
[Old Brit KEK].jpg
91KB, 425x300px
>>51814929
> Generic Babysitting Jump: Hardcore Edition
>>
>>51814959
>What did we ever do to you!
I'm assuming you're Australian? What haven't you guys done to everyone? Your existence is just...
>>
>>51814945
That image is oddly appropriate.
>>
>>51814972
Perfect, I know. We really are the superior race. :)
>>
>>51814883
What happens if someone tries to tear down a wall from inside? Does it just "consume" materials and then build to your specifications? Is that how the "won't need to spend as much time" aspect works? How are the interior constructs affected by the outside world? If I built a tunnel to Mars or something, would the appropriate sections be affected by the gravity of space or the "base" of the tunnel?
>>
Is there a X-Files jump?
>>
>>51815004
Prison colony =/= superior race anon.
>>
>>51815034
I think Skull Slime was planning on making one.
>>
>>51815004
>australians
>a distinct race
Maybe abbos if you squint.
>>
>>51814567
>>51814576
Just going out on a limb and thinking no one really cares right now, but I'll keep on trucking!

Troubleshooter:
Oh I Am a Hypocrite [100]: Troubleshooters have been hinted at being Humans who have completely turned to the Central AI. This rumor may not be wrong or it may be off the mark but all who see the Troubleshooters know to stay away from them, for IF they did sacrifice their own race to the Central AI then why would anyone want to be around them now? Intimidating rumors about you spread far and wide seemingly for no reason and you carry an air of menace that can’t really be thrown off by the average will.

Oh I Have Nothing [200]: You have no eyes, for those would be windows into a soul you no longer have. Where you once had eyes you now have black voids, empty void of soul and emotion. Aside from this aesthetic aspect, which you can turn on or off at will, you have the ability to ignore your emotions and make logical choices in spite of what your emotions would rather you do.

I Want to Be Mighty, Yeah [400]: Strong enough to punch a person through a building, fast enough to keep up with a motorcycle in a foot race while jumping from building to building, and tough enough to take an RPG to the face and only be knocked out. The Troubleshooters were formed by the Central AI to fight against the canny humans who tried to buck the control of this world. To do this the Troubleshooters have become mighty beings equal to entire groups of desperate humans.

Field too long. Continued in next post.
>>
Minor update.
v2.0.1 – minor spelling corrections. Clarified buying canon companions. Changed the “A Human Unit” companion option. Clarified replenishing on nanomaterials at the Hidden Base.

>>51813590
I've put in the jump: you can use the options in the jump to take canon companions by buying the appropriate option.
For example you could have Takao as your ship by buying the I Am Your Ship option, or if you were a mental model as well, the Sister Ship option.
Or buy Takao without her ship as a Co-Processor.
For humans, just buy the right background (Maki is a Crewman Design Child, Gunzo is a Captain, Shizuma is a Crewman, etc.).

>Do things like Nano Machinces and such resupply on the Island?
Like the other items, expended nanomaterials resupply on the island weekly. Clarified.

>The Prinnies have robo-maid assistants.
I'm legitimately not sure if this is an excellent idea or a terrible idea.

>In Otoyomegatari, do imported companions get the 100 CP items for their origin/background for free, or merely discounted?
Free as in beer.
>>
>>51815049
And here we are the last of the Perks!

Infinite Blade Penetrate [600]: Beyond even the kindred spirits of the Troubleshooters is you and one other. You who are one of the individuals that carries the red swords that devastate. By design you have been created to take out those few monstrous humans who for one reason or another develope powers beyond their kin. These individuals seem cloaked in probability altering properties and chance power ups when pushed to their limits they just seem to dig a little deeper and open new paths of power. This ridiculous trait is negated by your power, handed down by the Central AI, which allows all of your attacks to act as if things like chance, fate, and even the flow of probability were the same as a normal person. To those who bear the crimson sword all are equal and the humans odd effects on the world are just things to bypass.
>>
>>51815040
>>51815046
Denial's a sad, sad state to be in boys.
>>
>>51815049
>>51815057
Looks good.
>>
>>51815073
Yeah, it's really sad that Australians think they're anything more than the modern equivalent of a leper colony.
>>
>>51815083
Nah, I think "cute" is more accurate,
>>
If one were to take Ki Deficient during Dragon Ball, how hard would it be to learn how to use it (specifically Ki attacks like the kamehameha wave and flying) post jump?
>>
>>51815055
>File deleted
That is a compelling update, tell me more about this interesting new design strategy.
>>
>>51815055
Whoops, made a mistake or two. Correct jump here.
>>
>>51815121
Yeah, it's understandable. Red's screaming at you to nerf things really makes it hard to focus, doesn't it?
>>
>>51815121
Question, what is it about the Yamato and other banned ship class that necessitates them being banned?
>>
>>51815121
>>51815121
I am now seriously thinking of starting ANOTHER Chain, this time with me starting here as Nagato's Captain. Their design is just amazing.

Thanks for the work Myrmidot!
>>
>>51814702
So um, Breidablik works across jumps, right?
>>
>>51815108
If you just mean through self study coming up with ki stuff doesn't seem too tough. At least not if you're actually capable in the first place.
Getting it the specifics just right like the Kamehameha wave is probably going to take some doing, but if you just want to pull off laserbeams that's ez modo.

As for flight it's extremely commonplace throughout the universe for anyone that can actually use ki.
Seems like the only real prereq for that one is having enough oomph to support your weight and figuring out the trick. Just ask someone that knows how the basics and use them once the jump is over. That'll make things much much easier.
>>
>>51814835
You know what's messed up is, this isn't even the first build I've done this for.
Most memorably offhand, I took a similar set of drawbacks in Boktai, which rendered my side incompetent while granting Django hypercompetence with a bevy of upgrades and superpowers.
I don't mind being the villain if it helps people.

But, I do have to admit, it's still a little sad sometimes.
Because in order for the drawback to work, I can't let anyone know. I can't be nice to Batman, or try to help him from the inside. I have to play my part.
I have to be the villain. The best I can do is be a relatively benign one, who doesn't try too hard.
But I'm still a villain.

Because I'm the hero they need right now, but not the one they deserve. So they'll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
>>
File: picard facepalm.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
picard facepalm.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
>>51815200
>spoiler

GROAN. Gold star, gold star.
>>
>>51815200
>Spoiler
I don't know if it's the fact that I've followed your story for so long or just the fact I also happen to be listening to Nothing Left to Say by Imagine Dragons but I just started crying. Good work, Agua.
>>
>>51815200
>applause.gif
>>
I finally decided to look at what this stuff was after seeing these threads for so long, and I'm not sure if I'm just not understanding what this is or if I'm missing something.
I started with the pokemon one since the instructions said to start there, and after going through the character creation I couldn't find where to actually begin. Looking at some of the other chains, I can't tell if I'm just not looking in the right place or if that's really all this is.
Is this just make all the choices, then move on to the next one? The rules and all made me think that this was more than just that.
>>
>>51815200
Not to ruin the moment I guess, but don't you also not mind being the villain if it doesn't help people? Or have I just misinterpreted a huge portion of your chain?
>>
>>51815160
Basically, they're Fog High Flagships. They mount many superheavy weapons, at much higher power than the norm, and possess command authority over the entire Fleet of Fog.
That's like...being able to companion Skynet in the Terminator jump or something? I can't really balance either the ships or their authority when the jump is aimed at the individual scale.
>>
>>51815255
It's an imagination game. The jumps are jsut a framework to get you started.
Make your build and then imagine what happens during your stay. You've got 10 years to do stuff. Make it good.
After that you can keep going if you feel like and see what comes.
>>
>>51815121
You might want to note the drawbacks involved in using a Mirror Ring System. From what I recall those can only be used effectively by the Yamato class ships, otherwise they are debilitating to use and have a long cool down time. Also don't they come standard on battleships in spite of this?
>>
Nano-Companions Son

Traveler Without a Home 200
Ever since their childhood this young one has moved from place to place as if they were a grain blown by the winds. They have nowhere to truly call home always pulled away from the places they rest by some thing or another. The one and only constant of their life is that it is filled with adventure and fine friends. They have learned many skills over their years of travelling, ranging from combat and hunting to burglary to singing, but never truly mastered any. While their deeds to date have not been so great as to be sung of in legends they have a mind sharp enough to cut through any steel and loyalty to their friends which even the gods could not break. Perhaps following you gives them purpose or a tether even their wanderlust will not break or perhaps they simply wish to follow you to new worlds entirely. Whatever the case they will follow you wherever you are going.

They begin with Xenia, Trojan Equine Knowledge, and Blessing of Hygieia as well as all the skill and strength you could expect from someone who has been on a few adventures grand enough to receive minor gifts from the gods. They also have a Cornucopia and a perfect copy of Hermes Sandals.

For 200 CP you may make them a child of Boreas, God of the North Wind and Bringer of Winter. From this they will gain all the abilities of a demigod and Walker of Worlds. They will also have a golden apple gained during one of their adventures. While Boreas does not know they are his child he still favors them as he knew their mother was one of his lovers keeping the chilling bite of winter from them and their friends while blowing harsh cold winds on their enemies.
>>
>>51815336
Which jump is this for?
>>
>>51815371
Greek Myth
>>
File: tSHD5Va.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
tSHD5Va.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
>>51815237
I'm sorry, anon!
I'm not sorry.

>>51815259
I like being the villain for fun, sure. Villains get all the best lines, cool costumes, etc, etc.

But, I think, with the exception of moments where I was being really edgy -- which is usually a direct result of landing in really edgy settings or loading up on drawbacks that I shouldn't be loading up on -- I usually prefer to be a relatively benign villain. Like, around Eggman levels. Which can be threatening, and shouldn't be dismissed entirely, but is also... y'know, Eggman levels. Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain.
I don't wanna Darkseid. I wanna be Skeletor.
I actually hold back, like, a LOT. All the time. And I purposefully keep my minions on the lower end of the power spectrum, and their orders usually amount to, "Hold this position indefinitely, because it makes this little mini-fortress I built look cooler if it has guards in it."
This is fun for me. This is a game. And I only really stop playing when the heroes or other villains start taking things way more seriously than is warranted. Basically when people go from Superman:TAS to... Injustice.

So, yeah, I like being a villain, but I mostly like being a harmless, quirky villain who sings and dances.
Here, I have to pretend to NOT be harmless, and Superman would probably frown on me doing a musical number. It's not really the same. It's not really as fun.
But I'm okay with it, because I can help Batman!

MYAH.
>>
>>51814908
What, like building them inside of each other? I'm going to say no on that one.

>>51815025
>tear down a wall from inside
They'd break through the exterior structure, but the interior space would be fine. The interior space would be visible through the hole they made though.

>affected by the outside world
I'm leaning towards they aren't, unless it's a supernatural phenomenon. The extradimensional spaces are separate enough that gravity shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>51815397
>What, like building them inside of each other? I'm going to say no on that one.
Hmm... That raises an interesting question. You said that you could build sampler, "moveable" structures in objects and people. What happens if one of those ends up inside a building affected by NEM?
>>
>>51815380
>I like being the villain for fun, sure. Villains get all the best lines, cool costumes, etc, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-TuyqNV7w
>>
A question for Digger when he comes on:

In the KR Neo-Heisei 2 Jump, the Promotional Movie Crossover Toy Gear, does it affect only Canon Rider Belts? Or could I take the belt I built in KR Neo-Heisei 1 and fuse 'em?
>>
>>51815437
I'd say the difference between mobile and non-mobile structures is different enough that it shouldn't cause any problems.
>>
>>51815446
I see your supervillain and raise my own in defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHr7qLxOvU
>>
>>51815328
It's...not really that straightforward. In the manga, U-2501 uses it against Takao, and it doesn't even have a mental model. It's also less than half the size of Hiei, who uses it in the anime with assistance from some Nagara-class cruisers.
So I'm just going to leave it firmly in "fanwank" territory.
>>
>>51815480
Since Takao class heavy cruiser is the smallest ship mentioned in the heavy category does that meant that regular cruisers and below are possible for Light Fleet of Fog Vessel option?
>>
>>51815480
U-2501 can make one, she's just been forbidden by her captain to form it because of the process power it would take up.
>>
>>51815465
Fun fact: the frontman of Powerman 5000 is Rob Zombie's younger brother.
>>
>>51815552
You know, I can definitely see it.
>>
>>51813430
generally try to avoid it, having innie sex parts feels weird.
>>
>>51815373
Ooh, nice. That's something to look forward to. Thank you.
>>
>>51813700
It's not at all clear what powers a given race gets for free or on a discount, unlike your first draft. Could we have a note or something to cover that, rather than leaving things open to interpretation, please?
>>
>>51815944
You'll want to avoid any jump where you are a reptile then.
>>
>>51816097
well I have that perk from blame that lets you mix-and-match alternate forms and some do have penises
>>
>>51816101
Are you sure that from Blame!, I thought it was from SAO.

And reptiles that have penises retract them inside the body, that's the joke.

Also can you just imagine some large reptile, like a dragon or dinosaur with human external junk. It would either be terrifying or comical, depending on setting and proportions.
>>
>>51816164
>Are you sure that from Blame!, I thought it was from SAO.

there is one in both of them. The one in blame is more free-form , but it doesn't come with an ALT form.

>And reptiles that have penises retract them inside the body, that's the joke.

a few of them just have straight up cloacas,I thought that was what you're talking about.

>Also can you just imagine some large reptile, like a dragon or dinosaur with human external junk. It would either be terrifying or comical, depending on setting and proportions.

Both is good
>>
>>51816176
You wouldn't happen to remember the same of the perk off-hand would you?
>>
>>51816183
*name
Sorry, mistyped.
>>
>>51816183
Adaptation it's the capstone for the silicon life. Tree
>>
>>51816191
Thanks, Bancho.
>>
>>51815518
Yep.
>>
What are the best pets in the chain?
>>
>>51816469
that's entirely subjective and the best pet is always the one you grow to love and accept the most, no pet is perfect. It's treasuring them and spending time with them that makes them perfect

lost Valley of the dinosaurs,how to train your Dragon. Geneforge,zurg,metal gear rising,
>>
File: 1485540254500.jpg (43KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485540254500.jpg
43KB, 455x600px
>>51813430
Quite often. Shapeshifting makes switching easy, so I do it whenever I feel like it.

>>51814700
Zenryoku Zenkai! (Nanoha)
Just A Tranquilizer (Carnivores)
and not a perk, but the Lunar charm Subduing the Honored Foe makes anything non-lethal, AND makes it hurt more (Exalted: Mortals Gauntlet - Lunar Half-Caste, or Lunars jump itself soon)

>>51816469
Well, your pic's a good one.

Personal favorite's the Darkings from Tortall.

Then there's the pet shoggoth in Lovecraft, Phoenix from Harry Potter, Last Guardian from Shadow of the Colossus, something made from Sapient Pearwood from Discworld (baggage chest recommended), the customizable one from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, the ants from SimAnt, and the tiny angel from Actraiser might count.

There's others of course. These are just the ones that come to mind.
>>
File: The_Luggage_(Discworld).jpg (211KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
The_Luggage_(Discworld).jpg
211KB, 960x630px
>>51816652
>baggage chest
*luggage, derp.
>>
>>51816677
That's...not creepy at all.
>>
>>51816677
Luggage is less a pet and more a force of nature. That thing trampled a griffon to death, and a dragon, and a manticore iirc.
>>
File: C12_chassis_concept_IW.jpg (467KB, 1600x1163px) Image search: [Google]
C12_chassis_concept_IW.jpg
467KB, 1600x1163px
>>51813362
So, wait, going by the Enhanced Tactical Humanoid, 3rd Revision capstone boosts, the first turns me into a C-12 tank, and the second turns me into a (lower performance individually) squad of bots.

So, since they stack, taking both of them means I'm a squad of (lower performance individually) C-12 tanks?

Why would I use the combined capstone boost options then? Is the squad of RC-8s better than a squad of C-12s (the C-12s look more intimidating, googling them)?

And the other option, trading 5 out of 6 C-12s for a single ETH.3n unit seems... eh? I guess it helps with human interaction?

Am I missing something here? If this isn't obvious, I've never touched any CoD game, let alone this one. So I have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>51816886
Don't worry, the Luggage is supposed to be terrifying. It's a living piece of storage that hungers to add things to its collection, hates all life, and is immune to magic. Its one redeeming property is that it's actually quite protective of and affectionate to its owner. But considering that it can follow you literally anywhere, even to other dimensions, having it like you really isn't that useful. It just means your life will be forever plagued by this chest monster wandering around and eating people when you're not looking.
>>
>>51816954
No, I mean the fact that it has legs.
Human-ish legs.

That's creepy as fuck. They should be like spider legs or something.
>>
>>51816987
Yeah, like I said, it's supposed to be terrifying. Having human legs is the point. Don't worry, they're probably made of painted wood and not stolen from the people it eats. Probably.
>>
>>51817008
They are in fact not made of wood.
>>
>>51815121
Quick question: does the 'Sister Ship' companion still get the same hull as you if you import a ship as our hull with the 'An Unusual Class' option?
Because if so I can guarantee you someone is going to import the Biggus Dickus formula and use it with 'This Is Our Carnival!'.
>>
File: banner.jpg (195KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
195KB, 750x563px
How hard to complete is Fall From Heaven: Age of Ice?

Are the final bosses as bullshit as the ones in Light of Terra if broke the Deadlight?
>>
>>51817074
the creator has gone on record that the bosses from that one DLC are not things that jump chain can empower you Sufficiently to defeat and will return with every jump because of the lantern, but if you're talking about the regular onesthan they are comparable to the ones in the game
>>
>>51817074
Its a mountain range sized dragon. The optional bosses are unbeatable.
>>
File: JC20.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC20.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>51817074
Er, hard to say. From what little I know of Drifa, I'd tentatively say he's physically much tougher and much more resistant to magic, but lacks esoteric abilities beyond the ice breath thing. Basically you're fighting the Godzilla from the newest movie, but icy instead of fiery.

Um. I'm less sure about the others. I'd imagine the ones of 2 would be roughly Greater Daemon-level considering Drifa's supposed to be a superweapon.

As for part 3, well-you're up against a hellgoddess which I gather is somewhere around the high-Olympian benchmark based on what little I've gleaned from the wiki. The Riders are individually less powerful than the gods but have greater esoteric abilities; one of them straight up kills most of the units in the game with its' presence just by appearing from what I remember. And I remember Babs said the Avatar of Wrath (given a quote and backstory belonging to one of the other Riders for some reason) is stronger than a god.

Finally, apparently two or three of the bosses in the DLC are Eldrazi Titans while some of the others are beefed up Dominions 3 monsters. I asked him about Umor specifically, and he said the thing eventually grows in size by lightyears and annihilates the reality around it.

Ironically it would be a good idea to just steal the sword mentioned by the DLC early on, since the gods' (actually archangels) oaths on it mean it can instantly slay any god that breaches the neutrality pact i.e. the one it part 3, and probably deal grievous damage to Drifa since he's Mulcarn's avatar.

>>51816954
>hates all life

To be fair, there are a couple exceptions. It rescued a lady Luggage from some mean thug Luggages when Rincewood visited Chinajapan, and had some baby Luggages with it. When they parted, there was a silent "I must go, my Wizzard needs me" before it trotted off again. Or, he rather

Well, two if you count the quasi-crush it had on Conina in Sourcery
>>
Can I ask the thread a question?

If a jump does not explicitly say one way or the other, is it reasonable to assume that companions can take drawbacks, or not? I suppose I'm just asking what the default position is.
>>
>>51817333
default is no
>>
Are there any good curse-resistance perks? It seems like something I'll need sooner or later, but I can't recall ever seeing one, at least out of the jumps I've read.
>>
>>51817360
Lara Croft has one.
>>
>>51817100
>>51817110
>An Eldrazi
>Some RTS monsters
>A big ass deity

And that's supposed to be unbeatable?

That there was no jump on 2015 that could offer anything to fight them doesn't mean that it isn't any now.
>>
>>51817416
K
>>
>>51817416
That wasn't why it was supposed to be unbeatable, but there's no point forcing the issue since it only leads to shitstorms anyways, so just do whatever you want
>>
So, Ki Manipulation in Street Fighter, it... unlocks your ki. Does it do anything else, or are you just paying for training upfront? Is it more than completely redundant if you take the Senjutsu perk?
>>
>>51813700
>Injustice jump
Sweet!
>No option to be Shazam
Why do you hate me?
>>
>>51817593
None of the backgrounds have any rhyme or reason to the perks anyway. It is rather lackluster.
>>
>>51813700
>removing Martian and Kryptonian
I'd have just made them 1000 CP, mang.

Personally I'm more interested in being the Marty Stu male Amazon.
>>
File: JC22.jpg (67KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
JC22.jpg
67KB, 1440x900px
[Street Fighter]

Drawbacks: Strongest Fighter In The World, Black Moons, Big World (1600)

Rolled Australia

Rogue, age 29

Unassuming (Free)
Instant Ninja (Free)
The Street Fighter (1100)
Energy Sponge (500)
Tandem Style (200)
Canon Companion: Juri Han (0)
Fake ID (Free)

PREVIOUSLY ON ASURA'S WRATH JUMP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYIdGNEvr0s

Wow. The old place really has changed.

I'm not gonna lie: It's kind of unnerving watching some of the most powerful fighters I've ever met yucking it up as mere mortals.

It's gonna take a loooong time to bring them all back up to speed. The other fighters too-Bison's NOTHING compared to what's coming.

I'd meant to catch up sooner, but I've been tied up founding a benevolent version of Umbrella Corporation. The current plan is to lace trace amounts of golden mantra into the sports drink Hetap, which I'll be promoting at a company sponsored world tournament. At least one fighter's already volunteered for the position of company mascot!

There he is. We fought together, once. One of the few men in all the multiverse I respect and fear in equal measure.

Massive Mantra signature inbound. Protect the assets. Initialising mass unit perfect defences.

"HEY! Who're you?! Get away from my wife and daughter!"

"Trust me, I'm a fate ninja doctor! Listen-even if you stop that thing, its' heat will sear the surface of the Earth!"

"How do you-FUCK. Then-what, how should-"

"I GOT THIS! Go, punch the thing! You CAN punch the thing! Are you gonna let that faggot meteor threaten your family?!"

"RAAAGH!"

The thing shatters. Somewhere within it, I see him fighting something red crusted with gold, and furious. And winning.

I take it back. This is just like old times.

>>51817416
I never did get why people thought they were supposed to be unbeatable anyway. Even back then there were plenty of things that could fight on their level. One of the most powerful rituals in the game is an inferior version of the Darkhallow, for example.
>>
>>51817784
Because the maker said so.
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Peter Pan.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Okay, I've made some changes to my Peter Pan jump, trying to take into account all of the issues brought up. Please let me know what else should be fixed.
>>
>>51817784
It's pretty obvious once you take a moment to stop sucking Babylon's dick.
>>
>>51817784
>I never did get why people thought they were supposed to be unbeatable anyway.
A very long time ago, people asked the maker the same question, and the maker's response was that while the normal part of the jump was basically a jump as is, the last DLC was more of a statement against the idea of jumpers being able to do anything anytime anywhere. This didn't sit well with people in IRC when it was brought up, and the thread didn't take well to it either, but the jumpmaker's official stance never changed. Back in the day you never had people as zealous in crusading against a jump, to the point that what happened to LoT was mostly an anomaly, and then really, nobody bothered to discuss much of Age of Ice - it's like LoT's forgotten little brother for the most part. The two factors combined with the jumpmaker leaving basically meant that the jumpmaker's "ruling" is up in the air.
>>
>>51817850
Maybe you'd be heard easier if you shoved your head back out of your asshole, because right now all I'm hearing is shit coming out of your mouth.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (465KB, 1186x1301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
465KB, 1186x1301px
>>51816469
Dex-Starr the Rage Cat, Ch’p the Green Lantern Squirrel, Love Bunny the Star Sapphire, & Hope Corgi the Blue Lantern.

They're technically companions as they're intelligent, but they're more like talking pets/animal buddies.
>>
File: JC21.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC21.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>51817803
>>51817904
Well, shit. That's awful.

I'd heard the vague accusations flung around, but the actual sequence of events is genuinely news to me. Does anyone have a link to 4plebs where he said this, or was it on the chat?

It's especially hard to reconcile for me because I specifically went and asked him about Umor's combat stats, and after I posted my build for the DLC he never said anything to the effect of me autolosing or anything like that. Honestly apart from that he seemed pretty chill to me, we had some fun bant about christmasfying the Shadow Battlecrab and brainstorming the Lost Valley jump.

I am aware about the other argument he was involved in though.

>>51817811
I think all the concerns I raised last time have been addressed. Nice work!
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>51817728
>Become King of the Amazons
>Have an harem full of Amazons
>"Its good to be the king!"
https://youtu.be/StJS51d1Fzg
>>
>>51818005
>Does anyone have a link to 4plebs where he said this, or was it on the chat?
That's part of the problem behind it, because it happened so long ago, the exact time frame of when the first note of this ruling came up is extremely vague. If it happened after people started bringing up LoT as a "trap", then in all likelihood it was something that happened on the chat, and only blew up when another anon asked a question afterwards. With the jumpmaker gone, there's no way now to either confirm or deny it, but it won't stop plenty of folks from bringing it up, and the jumpmaker's change in mindset following what happened with LoT does make the idea of the ruling a plausibility. It's why all in all it's one of those things that's become an obscure "relic" as it were.
>>
>>51818060
Ah, so basically, it's just Red trying to slander his name after he left? Thanks, anon.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51817989
...huh, I thought Hope Corgi was a /co/ homebrew. Is that from an actual comic, or do some folks just make really good fan comics?

>>51818026
Also, aren't the Amazons-not exactly sexist to men in /most/ continuities these days anyway, but generally hold the view men are more violent and impulsive or something like that? Might change with other perks, but by default wouldn't you be more like how Tarzan started off being considered that weird hairless ape?

Okay, DISNEY Tarzan anyway. Book Tarzan's a bit of an bad example.

>>51818060
Ah, heck. Well, learned something new today I guess.

I don't know if it's my inhernet obliviousness or just living in a different timezone to most folks, but I get the impression I keep missing a lot of the big shitstorms. Without naming names, back in late 2015 I was surprised by similar incidents too.
>>
File: 1484591716681.png (91KB, 466x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484591716681.png
91KB, 466x419px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ft3A2n_4g

I feel upset since the only thing keeping me from making a proper main chain is my own delay in finishing up Heisei.

Speak of, I've been binging Blade, Den-O and company and had an idea for an OC Driver. How feel about a Driver that lets you merge/be possessed by companions and gain a form with some of their abilities/properties while doing so? Based off of the Den-O driver's gimmick, of course. In case it needs to be said, in both cases, you have an 'emergency off' switch for those iffy about possession. It's kind of the whole gimmick, though.
>>
>>51818090
I don't think Hope Corgi is cannon. Doesn't stop him from being the best.
>>
>>51818090
I am pretty sure even current amazon canon has them killing or selling their men to be slaves to haphaestus. The amazons are complete wackadoo sexist bitches like that.
>>
File: IMG_0474.jpg (78KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
78KB, 250x250px
>>51818090
It is a fanmade thing. The picture is someone editing a real comic page and inserting Hope Corgi.

As for Amazons. Yeah they're not real big on males. However I'm sure there's perks for that.
>>
>>51818124
Sounds fun. Especially if we get a DenKamen Sword equivalent. I want to make my companions sit on a silly revolving platform so I can shoot trains theme after them at my enemies.
>>
File: Naked Ribbon6.jpg (337KB, 898x1253px) Image search: [Google]
Naked Ribbon6.jpg
337KB, 898x1253px
>>51818124

Bodacious Babes

That sounds amazing bro.
>>
>>51818090
A lot of the major shitstorms that happen tend to happen when the thread is most active, during peak hours in NA time zones, which is probably just to be expected. Sure, you get some folks who like to try and provoke things at odd hours, but we were always consistently quieter during the "night" cycle. The fact that you were on the opposite side of the Earth to that and you weren't really active on IRC for the most part kind of shielded you from most of it.

Heck, when I'm not lurking about, now that I don't bother going on IRC, I haven't had to encounter shitstorms much at all. The thread is nice and chill at this time of the day, even though it's basically midnight now.
>>
>>51818026
Spending on the continuity male Amazons were sold to Hapheastus as workers. Anyone know what Injustice Amazons are like?
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (211KB, 770x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
211KB, 770x1180px
>>51818144
Nu52 isn't canon anymore. Rebirth is back to way it use to be. They don't have children, they're not blood thirsty femnazis like in New 52. Men aren't generally allowed but they've made plenty of exceptions.
>>
>>51818132
The fact that he isn't saddens me. I was hoping to pick him up in my chain.

>>51818124
Sounds like a neat idea. I'd totally add that to my Kamen Rider Passion belt in a heartbeat.

It's thematically appropriate too.
>>
>>51818201
No children? Wonderwomans mom rules the island I thought. Explain?
>>
>>51818213
Why does dipper look so damn gay here?
>>
>>51818090
>, but generally hold the view men are more violent and impulsive or something like that?

Aren't they supposedly a civilization based on fighting and military discipline? Everyone is a warrior and they call others 'more violent'?
>>
>>51818291
It's about controlling your violence. But yeah Amazons don't make much sense, like everything else in comics.
>>
>>51818291
Exactly, military discipline. They don't want those savage and brutish men. Only a woman can really attain the focus needed to master the fighting arts, or so the Themiscyran party line goes. In practice they're actually fine with most of the male fighters they've met, but hold that they're the exception rather than the rule.
>>
>>51818276
Wonderwoman in many of her backstories wasn't made from traditional procreation. She's formed by the gods from clay and given to the queen as a daughter, and a magical paragon of humanity in the physical department at that. I think in others she's the daughter of the queen and a god, and since Amazons are extremely pious and continue to worship (or at least acknowledge) the old greek gods they were cool with it.
>>
>>51818290
Because everybody grows up differently. Some people grow up and decide they want to be an anime protagonist. Which seems almost reasonable given the world of Gravity Falls.
>>
>>51818086
Yeah, if you take a step back, it can really put into perspective how much of a cancer Red is for this community.
>>
>>51818201
Is Superboy Wonder Woman's kid? I know her and Supes were banging.
>>
>>51818291
It's an Ares vs Athena thing, violent and uncivilized warfare versus tactical and disciplined.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51818419
Superboy is basically a Superman clone mixed with some other things. He doesn't actually have the classic Kryptonian Powerset because of that but. . .some sort of tactile telekinesis I believe? I think it was a form of telekinesis that allowed him to manipulate things he was touching, which sounds dumb, until you realize it gave him stuff like super strength, allowed him to fly and do complex actions at a touch like pick a lock by poking it and feeling around with his mind.
>>
>>51818316
I mean, considering just how many male heroes are generally dedicated, talented and disciplined. I have to imagine there has to come a point where they just resort to pointing at the Hulk as evidence they all have the potential or something.
>>
File: IMG_0476.png (2MB, 800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.png
2MB, 800x1118px
>>51818419
Nope. He's Lois' son. The Superman you see there isn't the same Superman in New 52. Rebirth is all kinds of crazy, but crazy good.

The Supes that was banging WW, eventually lost most his powers. Then died. His powers were transferred to some Chinese dude. While Pre-Flashpoint Superman had a son, was actually retired & went into farming.

Thanks to a motherbox, Lex Luthor has a suit of armor that allows him to live out his fantasy. Being Superman.

>>51818456
That's right. However the kid in the picture isn't that person. He's Jonathan "Jon" Kent.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Samuel_Kent
>>
>>51818501
>His powers were transferred to some Chinese dude
Wait, so Superman is Asain now?
What the fuck comic book writers. Is everyone drinking from a wellspring of retard or something?
>>
>>51818482
Seeing heroes as exceptions instead of the norm seems like a fairly logical decisions though, since at the core of their concept they're all around "more" than most people. I mean there's a bunch of villains who are absolute dicks and prove their points really well. It's still a dumb outlook since man or woman you're human and have pretty much all the same desires and potential, but that part of their argument holds up. "These men are cool, but they're also completely different than most men. These are exceptions."
>>
>>51818482
Hulk is not a thing in dc. Also hulk becomes a great military leader in some comics.
>>
>>51818501
>That pronounced armored cod piece.
>>
>>51818501
His brother?
>>
>>51818534
Yes & no. Clark Kent is still around in ReBirth, he has a son & married Lois Lane. Lex Luthor also started calling himself Superman. Then there's New 52 Supes who died & transferred Superman like powers to the Chinese Superman.

Its very confusing but ReBirth basically said that New 52 was an "experiment" by Doctor Manhattan who's ascended to a plane of existence that he can casually manipulate the timestream.
>>
>>51818590
>Doctor Manhattan
Que?
>>
>>51818584
Not sure considering Conner's technically the son of Supes and Lex. It's weird.

However, if you remember All-Star Superman and Lex mapping Kal-El's genetic code, that's where Jonathan comes from.

>>51818606
Naked blue glowing dude from Watchmen.
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (334KB, 900x1446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
334KB, 900x1446px
>>51818606
>>
>>51818534
They also got transferred to Lois Lane (Of the New 52 verse, not the one married to old Superman) and Lana Lang.
>>
>>51818633
I didnt know watchmen was dc. Also I thought supes was dead when lex mapped his dna. Another question though is motherbox from injustice a full on box do you think?, cause those things have basically limitless processing if I recall correctly.
>>
>>51818698
> I didnt know watchmen was dc
Last I checked, DC bought the Rights to the franchise. I have been wrong about the murky world of copyrights before though.

> Also I thought supes was dead when lex mapped his dna.
Yeah, however, it seems that Pre-Crisis figured out a solution for the whole "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" problem, especially during the pregnancy and birth.

> Another question though is motherbox from injustice a full on box do you think
Not sure, Motherboxes come in all kinds of shapes, like Orion's harness for instance.
>>
>>51818823
I meant less the shape and more is it a gully operational motherbox or a neutered one. Fully operqtional can be any shape or size, even capes can be motherboxes. The thing that I am interested in is the literally god tier computing.
>>
>>51818856
Oh, whoops.

Well, from what I'm reading, it might look like a low powered version since the description is focused on dimensional travel, BUT since it's capable of unlimited multi-dimensional travel within a specific universe, it might be the real deal as well.

Ask Cenanon when they show up for clarification. I really don't wanna cause any misunderstandings.
>>
>>51817811
Is By Hook or Crook supposed to be 200cp?
>>
in digital devil saga, can drop-ins gain and use mantras?
>>
>>51819231
If I remember right, not until they get the Atma Virus. But you get that eventually.
>>
>>51819276
so no using them in part 1, but possible acquisition for use in part 2? what with them appearing not to be available(at least for cp) in part 2.
>>
>>51819231
Other than Garlock who's posted builds for DDS part 2 anyway?
>>
>>51819353
Yep.
>>
>>51819377
Well, when you rolled DDS next and part 1 and 2 are one jump. So, I will be. Shortly. Ish.
>>
>>51819377
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51722921/#51730870
>>
File: gogogo.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
gogogo.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51819377
I did?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51722921/#q51730543
>>
File: heyitstowa.jpg (209KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
heyitstowa.jpg
209KB, 1366x768px
Working on the DBZ update as we speak.

Demon [400] –
A usually-malevolent race that dwells within the Demon Realm, separate from that of the world of mortals. They are mostly identical to the human races in appearance, save for some pointed ears as well as unusual skin and hair colors. Demons have a natural aptitude towards magic and start at a higher-than-average potential and power for combat and ki use, though actual training will still get you farther than innate ability. It is said that Demons can unlock a greater transformation through absorbing or experiencing a huge amount of negative emotion, such as complete humiliation or rage at a crushing defeat, though this is unusual and incredibly difficult to achieve - even by the standards of other ‘legendary’ transformations. Still, a Demon can dream, right? You start on Earth, either in exile or in a fit of wanderlust.

>>
>>51819472
>>51819513
Nice. Gonna be a while before I dare step foot there
>>
>>51819231
>>51819276
>>51819353
I wonder if having a demon form from SMT would let you use them.
>>
File: Muscle Girl32.jpg (433KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl32.jpg
433KB, 627x885px
>>51819653

Bodacious Babes

Can't wait bro
>>
>>51815176
The notes state that the gun can only summon characters appropriate for the setting. During the Fire Emblem Heroes jump it works as normal but then post-jump it works differently as is stated in the description.

So, no it doesn't.
>>
Anyway, now that everyone's calmed down from last night I'll repost the Fire Emblem Heroes WIP.

Some notes: I bolded important parts of the perks to make it easier to find what they do since I worry about bogging down people.

I'm also going to move the fat owl to items and try to make some more items and perks
>>
>>51819653
Wait what? Are demon transformations canon?
>>
>>51819653
Freiza Clan [600] –
Sometimes referred to as ‘Frost Demons’, this mighty alien race is kin to the tyrant Freiza, who controls much of the galaxy with an iron fist. While the Cold Family are mutants who enjoy a huge amount of innate power, you’re not quite at their level to begin with - though you enjoy several benefits to this form. To begin with, while you don’t benefit from something like the Zenkai of Saiyans, your body is durable and even your vital organs become vestigial - you can easily survive and clot wounds as severe as being bisected, though being reduced to tiny chunks can still kill you. You also enjoy a faster growth rate in ki and combat power, even moreso if you train yourself - you can’t lazily breeze through the terrors in this jump by doing nothing, but by applying yourself, you may become a terror all on your own. Finally, as you grow in power, you may create increasingly-weaker ‘forms’ for yourself to both contain and conceal your might, and when the gloves come off and you return to your ‘true form’, your might is terrible indeed. However, this race also suffers from intense stamina troubles when unleashing your true power - unless you properly train, you may find yourself sputtering out into weakness from exerting yourself too much. A surviving adult of your race, you may begin on any planet in the galaxy save for Namek, or at your kinsman Freiza’s headquarters. Be warned that Freiza will be quick to dispose of any threats to his rule, or anyone who is growing too powerful for their own good...even his own kin.

>>51819804
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_(form)

APPARENTLY. Honestly, I'm just nodding to its existence. I have no idea how this works beyond this form and how it was obtained. At least this means there's another transformation race on the menu.
>>
Time for a build!

Last time on Restarted Chain!
Jumper went to the world of Spirited Away and ran a hot springs inn for ten years. All the Dolls from Nechonica got the chance to have a semi-normal childhood. They all signed on for an extended tour as a way of saying thank you. Mostly going to stay and run the Hot Springs though.

This time on Restarted Chain!

>"That was rather boring."
Yorokonde: "Since when don't you like Slice of Life?"
>"When you involve that other team of Coordinators, it interferes with my viewing. It's like watching television on satellite. The picture isn't always as clear as it could be and there are periods where I can't see anything at all."
Rip Van Winkle: "They censored the dirty bits on you, didn't they?"
>"..."
Raven: "That's a yes."
>"... Anyways, just pick where you're going next. Make it somewhere exciting."

Jump 22: FLCL

Origin: Agent
Drawbacks: Brother's Shadow (+400)

Perks:
+ "Where are your eyebrows?" (Free)
+ "I can buy my own Insurance now!" (300)
+ Guitar Summoning (600)
+ "Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!" (100)
+ Epic Soundtrack (Free)

Items:
+ Cool Shades (Free)
+ Pellet Gun Arsenal (100)
+ Absolutely Massive Sniper Rifle (100)

Companions:
+ Road Trip! (Free)
= Raven: Drop-In, Bunny Suit, Master the Guitar
= Frisk: Normal Kid, It's no big deal!, Shirt and Sweater Collection
= Muffet: Drop-In, Bunny Suit, Master the Guitar
= Rip Van Winkle: Agent, Where's your eyebrows?, Cool Shades

I'm close to hitting the character limit, so I'll start the story in the next one. No massive document this time just some story time in thread.
>>
>>51819825
Can we get a Saiyan hybrid option?
>>
>>51819825
>another transformation race on the menu
Because humans need to have it rubbed in their faces that they'll never be relevant.
>>
>>51819653
kewl. looking forward to the return of Dragon Ball posting. all day every day brother!
>>
>>51819796
The army you conjure up with Grunt Creator are constructs with no will or desires of their own that exist only to serve you, right? Just checking before I send them marching off to their deaths.

I'll give it a read-through in a bit before I make any comments.
>>
Our of curiosity, has no drawfag produced a widely accepted portrayal of Jump-chan yet?
Or did I miss that? (Been away for a while)
>>
>>51819825
So if non-Saiyans have xenoverse protag potential, whose potential do Saiyans and these new races have?
>>
>>51819952
You know they love it. Being dominated by a stronger, strapping race fulfills them completely.

They know their places. Under their masters' powerlevels
>>
>>51820047

Broly pls go and stay go
>>
>>51819825
>the demon super form turns you into a stripper
I'm neither surprised nor upset.
>>
>>51820090
To be fair Towa was clearly a stripper already. This transformation simply gave her the power of the Legendary Semen Demon.
>>
>>51819952
Humans in Dragon ball have an odd talent to always be almost relevant. Honestly they would be like the perfect race to make an army out of because they never get stronger than the strongest person around, but they are a hell of a lot closer to Goku than say the Ginyu Force were to Freiza. It's like human power levels are relative to the strongest being they spend any time around.
>>
File: 5406489465415641.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
5406489465415641.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>51819884
Story Time!

So I drop into the world as Commander Amarao's younger brother. Which I find all kinds of amusing. I don't even mind all these people comparing me to him. Seeing him leap into the giant robot battles as Kamen Rider Eyebrows is just priceless. Unfortunately, this means Haruko's plans get disrupted more often than not, delaying Naota's growth as well as the end of the series in general. Instead of a few weeks of giant robots and craziness, Mabase City ends up subjected to that insanity for over a year.

As Amarao's younger brother, I frequently get left in charge of the Bureau of Interstellar Immigration's intelligence gather division. He would normally have done this job but he keeps running off to kung-fu punch robots. So it ends up falling to me to pick up the slack. Rip Van Winkle fills in as my Kitsurubami, as the later gets recruited fairly quickly to join in the fighting. I'm not sure how Amarao got his hands on the parts to build the power armor for Kitsurubami, but soon she was out there blasting robots in an junk-mail set of high tech nonsense.

Soon, however, I get the itch in the back of my head that is the Coordinator's way of letting me know that sitting at a desk all day isn't going to fill my entertainment quota. At least he warned me this time. So I ask Raven and Muffet to fill in for me while I hunt down the alien queen bee herself.

Not that it's hard. I step out of a taxi in front of Naota's father's bread shop to find her in the driveway, tinkering on her Vespa with a pile of Gunbam toys lying nearby.

"Hey Alien."
>"Wrong house buster. You want the one down the street. You'll know it when you see the black chitin and chest bursters."
"Ha. Clever. No, seriously, Alien, we need to talk."
>"Like I said, wrong house. We've got a robot, a man-child, a hero, and a grumpy old man here, but no aliens."
"So what are you then?"
>"Me? I'm the maid."

So I reached into Rip Van Winkle's head and pulled out her Guitar.
>>
Is anyone doing Kill Six Billion Demons?
>>
>>51820169
Is that a holocaust documentary?
>>
>>51820077
Wouldn't you want to bed Princes Trunks?
>>
>>51819982
They have to be appropriate for the setting. So if you say, made a pact with Saber in Fate/Zero, you could summon her in other Fate settings with the Gun.

But you couldn't say, summon her in Pokemon Conquest.
>>
File: OhPol.jpg (12KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
OhPol.jpg
12KB, 263x200px
>>51820182
>>
File: Unsafe_alicia.jpg (35KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Unsafe_alicia.jpg
35KB, 624x352px
Hey everyone!
I'm trying to write a Smallville jump.
Turns out writing is hard. I feel like I have a simple idea in my head, but when I try putting it into words it comes out a horrible cacophony of untreated mental illness and barely repressed sexual frustration. Oh I also have trouble with tone. Like, what's Smallville's tone? Bland soap opera/superhero prequel?

Here's an example of a drawback I tried to write:

Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex [+200] For the duration of this jump, you're unable to control your powers and particularly your strength during your more... intimate moments. To put it bluntly, you can't have sex without hurting your special friend badly. Unless you find a superpowered partner who can take what you dish out.

How do I make it readable?
>>
File: IMG_0479.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>>51820218
>>
>>51819999
Nope, they have no wills or desires of their own.
>>
>>51819825

Can Frieza Clan achieve the transformation that Cooler had, which was an actual increase rather than simply hiding his true power behind weaker forms like Frieza did?

What about Golden Frieza?
>>
Jesus, did you guys know theres a Saiyan-Demon Hybrid?

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Mira
>>
>>51820288
He's also an Android, I think. And yeah, we knew. Him and Mira are the Big Bads of Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball Online, though their spot got stolen in Xenoverse 1.
>>
>>51820239
... Kryptonian option?

Also, is Supergirl a thing here? Because that drawback then becomes much less daunting.
>>
>>51820169
I was considering it, actually, but the thing is that the story looks nowhere near complete so we might get a curveball thrown at us.
>>
>>51820239
sorry sorry this is the dragon ball z thread try the smallville thread downtown
>>
If you 1d8 a location and you get a bad one like say imperial down from One Piece, can you then pay the price to pick a new location? or do you have to keep the location if you roll it
>>
>>51820324
Yes and yes.
I have a very badly named "Other Last Child of Krypton" origin that makes you a Kryptonian, but it's gonna be pricey as fuck. Probably the same price as in the Superman:TAS jump.

There is a Kara in Smallville but she looks like pic related. Also sometimes she turns out to have been Brainiac in disguise. Maybe that's your thing tho?
>>
>>51820393
Pay the price to pick a new location.
>>
>>51820393

...That's exactly what the purchase option does, yes
>>
>>51820397
>but she looks like Laura Vandervoort
...Is that supposed to dissuade him?
>>
>>51820239
Familiarize yourself with the lore, the pacing, and the general peaks and lows of the series. You don't need all ten seasons, just enough to draw information from (for yourself) and enough to create a facsimile of immersion (for the reader). Your writing style as it stands is pretty much on par with plenty of jumps, but because what you're presenting is a drawback and not the intro, you need to accept that certain sections of the jump can have concessions made.

Writing a jump isn't that much different from writing a short story, or a longer story, if you're trying to go for immersion, you need to set up the foundation in order to support that immersion, otherwise it all just falls apart. Use the setting to your advantage, and learn to find the pacing of your own writing and control that pacing. Once you have the foundation down you can start working on the next layer up.
>>
>>51820397
Don't make an origin cost more than 300 CP. Don't punish the jumpers. Didn't Supes start out in smallville with little mastery over his powers? Maybe you should have the jumper start out with that kind of mastery.
>>
>>51820239
...That seems a tiny bit too specific?
You may wanna make it something more general. Then again I don't know the setting/show too much.
>>
>>51820441
It's based off of a very famous thing that someone wrote about Supes's dick, Digger.
>>
>>51820165
Rip Van Winkle's guitar proved to be black with red streaks in the paint. Vaguely V-shaped but with jagged edges sticking out in odd places. And the neck of the guitar looked to be the antique flintlock rifle that was her signature weapon, with a fingerboard crudely screwed onto it. The vampire girl's knees gave out and she made vaguely sensual noises as she collapsed.

Haruko had pulled her own Rickenbacker out from somewhere and was aiming the dangerous end of the rifle inside in my direction. With one smooth motion she kicked her Vespa to one side, scattering plastic models everywhere.

>"What are you? You're certainly not an under-evolved monkey."
"I'm just a passer-through. It's my fault Amarao has all those fun new powers. It's my fault all your plans are taking so long. Is it frustrating? Knowing Atomsk's power living in the same house as you, but you just can't reach it?"
>"Why you..."
"Hey hey hey, don't get the wrong idea. I'm here to help. You want Atomsk's power? Let's go get it."
>"You're a nutty little monkey, ain't ya?"
"And you're just itching to see what guitar you can pull out of my head."

And then she smiled a shark-toothed, wildly amused grin, chuckling through her teeth.

>"I have to say, you're much more interesting that Naota."
"That's not hard."
>"So what did you have in mind?"
"Kick Amarao in the face, bring the world to the edge of annihilation, then steal the ultimate thief."

We did the first vigorously, the second carefully, and the third with a Masterball the size of a standard yellow bus.

Of course, that's not all there is to the story. It took nearly another year to reach the point where Atomsk could break free and I used that year wisely. By the end of it, I had convinced Haruko not only that I could offer her more power than even Atomsk, but that it was much more fun to hang around me than chase the Celestial Pirate King across galaxies. Eight years later, Haruko had signed up for a long haul, plus "perks".
>>
>>51820461
Larry Niven, actually. Far sight away from The Mote In God's Eye in terms of seriousness.
>>
>>51820428
Well she's sort of a cheap version of the comics Supergirl. But that's Smallville in a nutshell.
>>51820438
Thank you. That sounds... complicated. I'll try my best. Just be warned my best is still pretty fucking bad.

>>51820440
It comes with all the standard Kryptonian powers, plus a couple of weird ones the show made up. By the end of the series Clark Kent is able to move planets. So I'm definitely making it cost more than 300CP. It's not about punishing anyone, it's just the best thing the setting has to offer. Also the weakness to kryptonites fades once you leave this jump.

>>51820441
I could make it gender neutral? It's a pretty big deal in the protagonist's life actually, he has to wait for his girlfriend to gain temporary superpowers before having fun.
>>
>>51820507
>Larry Niven
If we ever get a Ringworld jump it'll be amusing to share Louis Wu's birthday with him.
>>
>>51820461
Yup. Smallville (the show) is chock full of references and winks to all things Superman so I'm trying to do the same. But if it's making things unclear I might have to stop.
>>
>Added Demon and Freiza Clan race options.
>Replaced 'I Can Breathe In Space' with 'Hierarchy of Fear', due to being made likely redundant with the Clan addition.
>Added OC companion 'Devil In Plain Sight', for all your evil waifu needs.
>Updated errata to address any and all concerns regarding power levels from this point on, with a detailed lexicon on how to best resolve the matter.
>>
>>51820543
>Well she's sort of a cheap version of the comics Supergirl. But that's Smallville in a nutshell.

You missed his point friend.
>>
Meanwhile, I hopefully fixed the weird page breaks for Dragon Ball, here.
>>
>>51820564
So is that definite no for Saiyan Hybrid options?
>>
>>51820598
That's a no. It's kind of in the same category as Majins in that it's way too rare at this point in the timeline.

Just have some kids as a Saiyan or with A Lost Fighter or splice yourself with the DNA the old-fashioned way. It's not like it's fiat-locked.
>>
>>51817728
I tried that, but people pointed out that they were a 3K CP value.

>>51817593
Lightning elemancy famalam.

>>51816024
Yeah, I tried to make it clear in the race's description. I'll try to make their descriptions more clear when I upload it.

>>51814386
She's loyal to you so long as you're loyal to her ideals.

>>51814109
Not necessary. You get a version that's better than both, but keeping diminishing returns in mind, I'd say it's not worth the CP.

>>51814035
>you can take and deal damage on the level of superman himself

???

>>51814007
The mother boxes are... temperamental devices.
>>
>>51820543
I think the main problem is that it's only a problem if you regularly or want to fuck people. Granted, that'd b ea problem for my chain but that's not a constant
So it's a very specific drawback for specific scenario, which...is about +100 in my eyes?

I mean...a replacement(or at least complementary) drawback could be a shoutout to another famous Superman-ism, World of Cardboard

Where instead of just being a bedroom problem, in general you might break things and people just by doing normal human being things, making it hard to talk and live normally

But it's more my problem than anything else, I'm aware of the source of the drawback but I kinda feel weird about a drawback only proc-ing in sexual scenarios if only cause it's something you can easily nullify without much of a problem unless you're an idiot like me
>>
>>51820564
I assume the weird empty page 8 is unintentional
>>
>>51820336
It can be two things, etc.
>>
>>51820564
>Added OC companion 'Devil In Plain Sight', for all your evil waifu needs.

Sounds like it's time for a retcon
>>
File: Muscle Girl27.jpg (441KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl27.jpg
441KB, 707x1000px
>>51820564

Bodacious Babes

Looks good bro
>>
File: 1485758800458.png (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485758800458.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>51820662
SON OF A WHORE I HATE GOOGLE DOCS SO FUCKING MUCH

Ahem. I will fix that now.
>>
>>51820645
That still doesn't really make you Shazam? I wanted a package with being empowered by the gods and transforming via "SHAZAM!". But okay then.

I'm honestly pretty disappointed, though. You either never added or removed everything I was interested in, so meh.
>>
>>51820393
Depends. Some jumps say you can pay if you don't like what you rolled. Other jumps say stuff like roll OR pay, which would mean you have to choose whether you'll pay or roll before you roll, and you can't change your mind if you don't like your roll. But this is one of those things that's so inconsequential in the grand scheme that I doubt anyone would care if you houserule something.

I've got a houserule that I can reroll on blatantly suicidal "whammy" rolls.
>>
>>51820543
As with all things it's a matter of effort more than it is a matter of perfection. You don't strictly need to improve as far as your writing goes, as long as what you write is legible, which it is in this case. Hence, the process of improving on your writing and adopting different writing techniques is strictly up to you. If you don't find the effort to be worth the return, then don't do it. Even if people fault you for it, at the end of the day it's what you get out of it that matters more.

Writing and reading are admittedly, one of the easiest parts of learning a language, but even then, if the drive isn't there to begin with, any sort of progress will always look overwhelmingly complex.
>>
>>51820686

>not using Word to write jumps

Step it up, sempai
>>
>>51820708
>I wanted a package with being empowered by the gods

Actually, that's a neat drawback idea. Will add.

>transforming via "SHAZAM!"

Seems like a drawback, but I can add it to the powers section.
>>
>>51820736
>word
do you even libre office?
>>
>>51820653
Thank you for detailing your points. I downgraded it down to +100 and I'll make a World of Cardboard drawback at +200 or +300.
>>
>>51820564
Heavens. There's a huge blank page in middle of Styles origin. Plus the adding of Frieza Clan messed the formatting up.
>>
>>51820580
Quick questions:
What does Water of Life do, in practical terms, if you drink it long-term?

Does All Is One eventually fall off in usefulness once things escalate to the point that the available ambient ki is way less than the user's planet-busting personal reserves?

Can Shapeshifting be trained up in any way? Can we, instead of turning people into inanimate objects, use it as some kind of "makeover ray?"
>>
>>51820686
Google Docs does seem to have issues converting directly to a PDF for some reason. You either have to fiddle with it a bunch or just copy/paste into a separate word editing software. I'm not sure why it has such a problem with a basic feature though.
>>
>>51820796
Because the guys at google are hacks who repackaged military algorithms as a revolutionary "invention" and made billions off it. Thats silicon valleyfor you.
>>
>>51820796
>>51820766
I noticed. I have a fixed version of the PDF ready but the upload folder doesn't seem to work at the moment. The text is the same, so just use the previous one for now.
>>51820782
Helps develop and train ki in a pseudo-cultivation fashion. The 'cultivate' bit, not the 'Xianxia bullshit' bit.

Fanwank it.

It's based off of Oolong and Puar's deal, so refer to various instances of DB Shapeshifting for that one. I'd say it's probably possible, though, once you get around to transforming others.
>>
>>51820852
>>51820782
Oh, one thing, actually. I do want to note that the Spirit Bomb, which the perk is based off of, is what killed Buu when an entire planet's worth of energy was voluntarily given.

Make of that what you will. Still have to work for it, though.
>>
>>51820796
It could just be one of those cases where a feature that seems "basic" to you is made complex by the existing code that's been built into the skeleton of the software. Thinking about it, it might not even be using pivotal conversion in the same fashion that most word processors do.
>>
>>51820874
Oh, Heavens, quick lord question.

How does one gain Kami's position as guardian of Earth? As a matter of fact, what was he supposed to do?
>>
>>51820564
>Kind of wishing there was a 50-100 CP joke drawback where you keep blowing out your voice screaming
>>
>>51820884
You've got a point there. It's not like I'm a programmer in any sense of the word.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51787749
156 Digital Devil Saga
Part 1
Age 21
Drop-In
Familiar Face, Angel’s Favour -100, Mother... -200, Music soothed the savage Demon -300, Mind over body -100,
Macca 60000 -600, Communicator -50, Stylish Outfit, Lyrics Sheet -100, The Egg -150,
Get that Jumper! +0, Bonus Boss Barrage +600,
Well, I need to work fast. These Mantra things may not be useful now, but I bet they will be later. So I'll hunt them all down and either buy them or take them by force. There are also a bunch of guys who are supposed to be capable of extinction level events. I hear they might be able to provide me with special mantra. Either way, this place will give dark binding a workout. Oh, and I guess I will need to go to this "Karma Temple" with Sera and her people at some point.
Part 2
Drop-In
Hope even at the end, Over Stress -100, Strength Given from the Next World -200, I need to talk to God! -300,
Macca 5000 -50, Rations -50, Chakra Drop -50, God Project Picture, Medical Pod -100, E.G.G. System -150, Lokapala Headquarters -300,
ADMIN I.D.: BRAHMAN +0, Fallen Angel +300,
Hmm, looks like the Angel lady needs some Therapy no Jutsu. Also, I got a new warehouse component with a shop! I like shops.
Continue
1 Samurai Jack
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Generic Video Game Developer
>>
>>51820964
Samurai Jack, I'll need a new 1.
>>
>>51820907
Wiki says that they're supposed to help protect Earth and report to a Kai. In practice, once the power levels start shooting up, they mostly just sit there and keep the Dragonballs working.
>>
>>51820982
That makes me want to be a badass Kami who can actually protect his planet.
>>
>>51821008

Do it Anon.

Become worthy of the name 'God'.
>>
>>51821046
Do Gods get a lot of pussy? Just curious
>>
>>51821064
Yes. Like literally any pussy they want. Look at zeus, if he wanted pussy he got it. Even if he was an animal at the time.
>>
>>51821008
Well, you start off as powerful as Goku was at the start of the Saiyan Saga, so you're already pretty strong (unless Saiyan Saga here refers to the Raditz Saga as well, but even then you're still pretty damn strong for someone from Earth).
>>
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2 DLC Amanogawa High School Festival
Let’s Go,Ganbaride!-15 . These are a bitch to collect individually
Ganbarizing isGo!-15 and the arcade cabinet nice. Let's make it into a Gashat!
Fruit Gummies-5 . I love hallucinogens
DJ Gene Milky Night Carnival-15 crank it!
Super Hype Battle!-15 oh I love these time to find out behind the scenes stuff for real life!
GanbaRider Driver-35 let's import battler G since he really doesn't have a motif anyway
plans: mass-producing Gentaro Kisaragi along with driver belts for them/him and giving a fork of him a space in one of my puppet socks, enjoying the festival and catching up with old friends, watching fireworks, etc. just a cozy week long vacation episode
>>
>>51820874
Thanks.
>>
>>51821083
The Kamis we see in Dragon Ball were all asexual slug men, so who knows what the rules in regard to sex are.
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>51821086
It is referring to the Raditz Saga in that case, yes.

Assuming you didn't use The Jumper Saga to get a head start, beating DBZ as a first jump is basically an endurance test of how effectively you can train. A third pair of hands in the Raditz fight will help turn the tables pretty well (though Goku will miss out on his power-up if he lives), but after that, it's down to perks you've bought, your race, and how hard you train.

Jumper 01 gives you basically 'easy mode' by virtue of being a 17-esque Android before Androids are a thing, and will let you deal with most threats handily until the Ginyus and Freiza start fighting. That's when you fall off if you're just relying on the perk itself. Big Gete Star Microchip extends this 'Jurgen period' for a bit.

Either way, the principle rule of DBZ is about the same as its canon: Train, train, train. You don't have to worry about your racial choice screwing you over - just your own ability to work hard and survive.

If not, hiding in the Warehouse or avoiding the plot is valid. Just don't take Buu-Who or have a way to leave the planet when things get hairy. Go on your own space adventures instead of dealing with Goku and company.
>>
>>51821132
And Zeus was a swan. Did not give a fuck.
>>
>>51821181
Yes he did. That's the problem, he gave too many fucks and they ALL got him in trouble.
>>
>>51821181
Zeus was a literal golden shower
>>
>>51821193
Then let me correct myself. Zeus may not have been the right race, gender, composition of natural elements at the time. But in his mind, "Dont Care Got Laid" was all that mattered.
>>
>>51818454
hurdurdur
>>
>>51821181
Why the fuck would you do that?
"Normal" bestiality is disgusting, but changing yourself into an animal to have sex with humans is disgusting in a strange and bizarre way.
>>
>>51821237
Hodor?
>>
>>51821083
Whatever happened to the Greek Myth jump?

You know why.
>>
>>51821257
Isn't Herculesanon still working on it actively?
>>
>>51821237
Why would you keep coming here if you hate it? Couldn't you be somewhere else having fun, working on yourself, or beating up dudes in a secret fight club? There are better, more badass ways to work out aggression you know.
>>
>>51821175
How big is the growth rate for Jumper 01, by the way?
>>
>>51821246
It was zeus. He was old, and extremely powerful.

He was also bored and horney.

You do the math there.
>>
>>51821246
>strange and bizarre
You do realize that is the perfect description of all mythology ever?
>>
>>51821246
Look, Zeus was into some weird shit. I blame it on his childhood, personally. His dad ate all his other siblings alive, and he was then raised by a goat so that he wouldn't himself be eaten. So in his early life he imprinted on both vore and bestiality. It was all downhill from there.
>>
>>51821279
If you consider it carefully, you're asking him or her a question that you already know the answer for.
>>
>>51821246
Because Zeus was a dick like that.
>>
>>51821175
Hey Heavens, would taking Jumper 01 with the Big Gete Star upgrade allow you to deal with the Frieda Race stamina problem right away? I mean, obviously training is important, but still, getting an early lead on that problem due to having a cybernetic nature would definitely help.
>>
Is there anyone other than Hades and Persephone with saving in Greek myth, anyway?
>>
>>51821246
Best explanation I've heard is Zeus has had sex with the literal embodiment of perfection so where in hades was he suppose to go from there?
>>51821279
I don't want to have fun. I do that.
>>
>>51821292
Also, he was married to Hera (who was his sister maybe?) who is a turbocunt.
>>
>>51821314

Prometheus.
>>
>>51821314
Haephestus was pretty alright.
For a Greek god at least.
>>
>>51821103
>Let's Make it into a Gashat

Bancho I'm not 100% sure if you were aware

but that's literally the plot of the Legend Rider Gashat specials
The final gashat in that is LITERALLY Ganbarizing

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Ganbarizing_Gashat
>>
>>51821175
I was thinking of being "That One Motherfucker" the guy who honestly, while really powerful, is eclipsed by others.

However, that little shit has all kinds of bullshit up his sleeves. Magic. Techniques. All the fucking fighting styles. Copycatting bullshit. The works.

Basically, I wanna be that dude everyone fights once and if they live through it, they do everything they can to never fight me again.

As soon as I achieve that, then I become the Guardian of Earth, and teach Earthlings on the Z-Fighter Roster magic and esoteric Ki techniques, this includes the half-Saiyan kids if they want.

By the time I'm done, Earth needs to make would-be alien conquerors twitch in annoyance and shudder in barely suppressed trauma.

> pic related
>>
>>51821314
Hestia was pretty chill.

I also think Herakles was pretty not-dickish, which basically makes him a saint compared to the other heroes.

Definitely what >>51821348 said.

Also, Cronus did nothing wrong. Worst he did was eat his kids, but they were the Olympians so that was a favor to everyone. If only he'd have chewed. And actually looked at his food so he'd have eaten Zeus instead of a rock.
>>
>>51821345
Oh, definitely his sister. All the gods were incestuously related. But to be fair, Hera being a turbocunt was mostly a response to Zeus being a dick that kept cheating on her, rather than the other way around. Except for what she did to poor, poor Hephaestus. Though to be fair, Hera being the one who threw him down from Olympus is only the case in some versions of the story. In others, it was actually Zeus that did it, as punishment for Hephaestus having the temerity to call the old man out on how shittilty he treated his wife.
>>
>>51821348
He was also a dick. The fire thing was just one of the many things that he did to antagonize Zeus and the Olympians.
>>
>>51821398
no I was not aware, those extras don't show up on the places I watch KR so is that a good plan or bad plan?
>>
>>51821314
Perseus was a pretty cool guy, as I recall. Also, Arachne and Medusa both got fucked over by Athena, the former because she (rightfully) boasted she was better at weaving then Athena, who decided to teach the girl a lesson in a contest. When she lost, she got pissed and made Arachne kill herself, though she did feel guilty and turn her into a spider so she could weave forever, there is that. Arrogant or not, that's a terrible way to go, and some versions don't even have her boast, Athena just gets mad at her and then the same result as above happens. Medusa, on the other hand, was completely innocent. She was a beautiful priestess of Athena, and Poseidon raped her within Athena's temple. Not being able to touch Poseidon for this blasphemy, she instead turned Medusa into the monster we're all familiar with.
>>
>>51821419
But what did he do to humans? Antagonising the Olympians is in itself a good thing.
>>
>>51821437

It's a fine plan, it's just hilarious to me
>>
>>51821246
Can I be a horse in zootopia?
>>
I'm working on a new jump, this time for American McGee's Alice.For everyone who really, really wanted to kill the Mad Hatter but never got around to it.
Anyone got any comments and such, let's hear them. Still very much WIP but it I figure it's finished enough to get some tips/critique.
>>
How long does it usually take to make a jump?
>>
>>51821246
He didn't turn into an animal because he just randomly wanted too, it's noted in the stories that he changed into different forms like animals or loved ones because that's what the women were into and he was pretty much down with anything if it meant crushing puss.
>>
>>51820645
>a 3K CP value.
? But it only gets a few hundred CP more stuff than the 800 CP races?
>>
>>51821410
Chronus rule was also known to be a golden age for humanity.
>>
>>51821550

See here

>>51813460
>>
>>51821504
Awesome. Is it based on both games or just the first game? Cause I'd love to do sick butterfly dodges.
>>
>>51820564
Since you made both, if I have Sagebrecht, can my Ki be disco colored?

Also, if you're a Monkey Kid in Dragonball, but then buy a different race in DBZ, can you not go Super Saiyan?
>>
>>51821569
Is motherbox a full motherbox?
>>
>>51821398
Heyya boss! A question came in for ya! >>51815455

>>51821456
There are alternate stories to those mind you:
> Arachne
Took the opportunity to insult all of the gods and fates in the tapestry she wove. No one was pleased.
> Medusa
Another story tells of how, as she was being raped, Medusa cries out to Athena to protect her. Which she did. By making her able to turn ALL men into stone with a glare. However, Medusa eventually grew spiteful and rabid, then Athena had to call on a youth to put her down.
>>
>>51821575
look at the second drawback
>>
>>51821517
In terms of actually sitting down and writing it? Can take as short as an hour or two if you're quick, more if you're not or if you have to edit/research.
>>
>>51821575
Just the first game for now, in case I or anyone else makes one for Madness Returns. I did add a drawback that the second game happens as well.
>>
>>51821314
Medea. Innocent girl who is forced to fall in love with Jason by Aphrodite. She betrays her homeland for him, helps him escape, even has children with him...and then he throws her away for a beautiful princess and he tells her, essentially, "You should be grateful for having the honor of being my mistress/side chick." She...kind of snaps at this. Pretty much everyone but Jason dies, and he is left a broken, guilt-ridden man. Not that he didn't have it coming, of course, considering all the shit he pulled.
>>
>>51821593
It's capable of interdimensional transport and transport over large spatial distances.
>>
>>51821314
Hestia was pretty good. She was the most humble of the gods, who asked for nothing of us save a place by the fire. In return, she taught mankind all the arts that divide civilization from mere survival. Hearth goddesses tend to be nice.

Prometheus was also a good guy. Kind of a dick to the Olympians, but in his defense they treated him pretty dickishly, too, and after he had helped them. So he decided "well, fine, I'll start my own pantheon with blackjack, and hookers" and set to elevating mankind above the gods.
>>
>>51821569
Can you give an estimated tonnage for lifting with the Extreme Strength? Can you casually lift the skyscraper you can backhand?
>>
>>51821470
hey a couple of questions questions 1. What season is it during the festival DLC?

2. For the decade gauntlet can you take practical driver twice to get a pair of items you can use simultaneously?

3.in decade gauntlet Can you start somewhere. Out of danger on a world? there's been a couple of Cases where glass the planet is the best option. So I'm wondering if I could start on the LoT for those worlds
>>
>>51821604
great cause I never liked the retcon of the second game
>>
>>51821596
That's fair. Still, Medusa deserves better than what she got.
>>
>>51821611
I just want to know because it is not cheap, if all it is is a glorified taxi then the price is extravagant. If it is a full box then the price is ok, not cheap but good.

I could use the processing power of a motherbox right now.
>>
>>51821579
Ki and mana are two different things. If you have some way of mixing them, sure, but recolor perks exist elsewhere too.

You can. You're not fiat-locked from Super Saiyan in future jumps, it's just going to take longer until you find a situation and level you can push yourself into transforming. It's only for the Saiyan form, obviously, unless you mix and match altforms.
>>51821309
It would help, yes.
>>51821280
Think of the passive growth of Jumper 01 being a constant 0.1 increase of your level, while dedicated training is a 0.5-ish. Training progresses at the normal pace for your race+perk choices, it just gets that on top of it. This is just for easy comparison - the actual calculation is up to you personally. Friendly reminder to refer to the final page if you're not sure.
>>
>>51821314
Hephaestus was a cool guy. Hera threw him out of Olympus as a baby since he was born with birth defects and she was like "ew". Then he got adopted by an ocean goddess and they loved each other a bunch, turned out he was a cool kid since her subjects liked him too. One day he discovered some fire and figured out what exactly he was good at. Made his mom and friends jewelry and other nice things. Hera hears about this and likes nice things and antagonizes them for Hephaestus to come to Olympus and make her nice things. Hephaestus gets tired of her shit and sends her a trapped throne she can't get out of. Bitches until Zeus is like "Fuck I'll give you anything just live here and make her shut up already" and that's how Hephaestus got Athena as his wife.

He has a bunch of stories about him being a dick, but it's mostly about being a dick towards the other gods, so in my book he's alright.
>>
>>51821596
>> Arachne
>Took the opportunity to insult all of the gods and fates in the tapestry she wove. No one was pleased.
She sounds like a cool chick.
>>
>>51821631
>Can you casually lift the skyscraper you can backhand?

No, that would take a lot of your effort - a backhand is what it would take to take out the supports and send it falling

>estimated tonnage

pls

>>51821651
Fair enough, I'll add that it has a large amount of processing power as a computer.

Does anyone know why the uploads part of the drive is on lockdown?
>>
>>51821652
Okay, just wanted to make sure I wasn't locking myself out of something by not buying Saiyan a second time.
>>
I wonder what human origin the greek myth jump goes with? cause there are multiple in greek myth.

maybe the age of golld/silver/iron one?
>>
>>51821596
Well, sure. There was no one "Greek civilization", it was an entire group of civilizations bound together by a common language and origins. They all had their own different stories and interpretations of the gods, whichever made their city-state's patron god look best and the others look bad. For example, there's a pretty substantial argument to be made that the idea of Ares as the god of savage and dishonorable war comes mostly from Athenian propaganda, intended to prop up Athena as the superior war god. If you look hard enough, you can find a story either praising or condemning any given mythological figure, even really minor ones that you wouldn't expect anyone to care about. Who the fuck cares about Aias the Lesser?
>>
>>51821653
>and that's how Hephaestus got Athena as his wife.
Wasn't it Aphrodite?
>>
>>51821666
The tapestries usually focused around the gods' more dickish/stupid actions in those versions, and basically depicted them as a bunch of arrogant, incompetent tyrants. Which is not inaccurate, to be fair.
>>
>>51821652
About racials, the jump specifies that non-Saiyans apparently have Xenoverse level potential+whatever modifiers from racial abilities/perks. Do Saiyan's have more or less potential than that (ignoring transformations and Zenkai)?
>>
>>51821653
Aphrodite, not Athena. Athena was one of the virgin goddesses.
>>
>>51821611
That is the primary purpose of a Motherbox but they also have a number of smaller features as a result of their connection the Source. One of them is life support in the event of grievous injury the its owner.
>>
>>51821733
I'm just saying. She spit in all the gods' faces while humiliating one of them in a personal contest which she won by pure skill. Bitch got balls. Sounds like a cool person to hand with.
>>
>>51821716
Depends on the story. I don't think Athena was ever his wife, but Hephaestus got around for someone who was supposed to be super ugly and unpopular. He had a surprisingly large list of lovers. I guess there's a bit of his dad in him, after all. If you're going with the version of the myth where he's Zeus's son, and not a parthenogenically-created child that Hera produced as some weird retaliation for Athena.
>>
>>51821716
>>51821746
Yeah, my bad, Aphrodite. That's what I get for rushing the story to try and keep up with things.
>>
>>51821746
>war goddess
>virgin
Lolno.
Like a hotdog down a hallway.
>>
>>51821787
No, Athena was a virgin. That's possibly why she freaked the fuck out so hard at Medusa, sex was icky to her.
>>
>>51821740
Sorry, going to clarify a bit here. The answer is 'yes, they have about the same potential'. So you don't have to worry about being hard-capped by species.

If you're a Saiyan who doesn't unlock Super Saiyan or transformation, you can keep up if you keep training really hard, you just won't have the modifier increases of Super Saiyan stage one and beyond. Which means it'll be harder, but possible.
>>
>>51821680
Do Demons have to look like Etrigan?

Is it just me or are Captchas becoming way more retarded lately?
>>
>>51821787
Serious. She, alongside Artemis and Hestia, were the only virgins on all of Olympus.

Not for lack of trying by other morons of course, but there you go.
>>
>>51821831
Yes, they do have to look somewhat similar to him.

And yes. First, it was select all images with X, then select all squares with X, then trace around X. Google needs to find someone else to train their AI.
>>
>>51821680

How loyal is Wonder Woman if you buy her as a companion?
>>
>>51818005
I remember when I was looking for Babylons words on the subject of the DLC I found that he said you could Orbitally Assault Scabiel and cause horrific damage to it, specifically biological missiles of the sort to bypass the aura. He also went on to say that golems and automatons would be the best way to fight Hruvur due to them having "no hope to drain".

But the issue is Umor, when someone asked if perks could work to permanently subdue him he said
>"There are a few powers that would knock Umor down, but it was designed as a challenge for the sort of jumper who brags about turning goku into a little girl and waifuing him. It'll ALWAYS get back up eventually, and it'll be nastier than before."

Incase you want the source of these answers

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-cyoa-thread.315809/page-290#post-18641768
>>
>>51821855

asked and answered

>>51820645
>>
>>51821870

Sorry. Didn't see that earlier.
>>
>>51821848
were there specific reasons for their maiden status?
did they just not like their suitors or was there a more substantial reason?
>>
>>51821822
Oh okay. Thanks for the awesome jumps Heavens.
>>
>>51821865
>turning goku into a little girl and waifuing him.

Why would anyone do that anyway?

Goku would make a shit waifu if he was a girl
>>
>>51821890
Hestia just wasn't interested. She's busy teaching humans architecture, she doesn't have time for sex. Artemis had the whole "independent woman doesn't need no man" thing, and actually murdered some of her suitors in horrific fashion. And Athena was sort of a higher being. She was born from the mind, not the flesh, and so carnality wasn't in her nature.
>>
File: Muscle Girl7.jpg (421KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl7.jpg
421KB, 800x1163px
>>51821822

Bodacious Babes

Bro, I know this may be a dumb question or that you answered it and I wasn't paying attention if so then I'm sorry and ignore it but how strong is the Lost fighter? I need to know for reasons.
>>
>>51821890
Artemis at least was because her brother turned killed her first boyfriend or turned him into a star or something.

Hestia was probably just because she's supposed to be a cute innocent hearth goddess.

No idea about Athena. Maybe because of the way she was born? She literally grew from an idea Zeus had and burst violently from his skull.
>>
>>51817784
Probably the way they scale infinitely and chase you infinitely.
>>
>>51821961
An idea Zeus had after eating Metis alive. It was one of those history repeating itself things, Zeus was afraid that his child would supplant him as he supplanted Kronos, so he decided to one up his dad's eating of all his kids and ate Metis after they had sex on the off chance that they had conceived.
>>
>>51821257
It's actually really close to completion

Monster of Legends
This titanic boar has no true story to it. It is a simple beast that acts on it’s instincts and a bestial cunning. It does not fear men and will fight against them aggressively, proved by the thousand scars across its hide. The beast stands the height of a tree at the shoulder and has tusks as long and sharp as spears. It’s hide is thick enough to bury a spear tip without piercing the flesh beneath and as tough as any leather and the muscles beneath could crush through stone. Somehow the beast has been tamed by you and will follow you wherever you go and obey your commands. It is smart enough to understand your orders like a trained dog and with time will only grow more responsive to you.

He begins with Terrifying Visage, Den of Serpents, and Beast Beyond Nature as well as all the abilities granted by the monster background. He also knows the location of a raidable farm and isolated island.

For 200 CP you may upgrade this Monster into a son of Gaia granting him all appropriate abilities along with Myth of the Monster and give him a Labyrinth. His mother the Primordial Goddess of the Earth embraces it ensuring that it’s feet will never leave the earth so long as it does not wish them to. Only someone with the strength to uproot a mountain could move the boars feet against its will.
>>
>>51821246
>Why the fuck would you do that?
CORKSCREW
>>
>>51822026
I don't think he ever actually turned into a duck. Every other type of bird, but I can't think of any examples of Zeus engaging in duck sex. Eagle, swan, peacock, pheasant...no ducks.
>>
Anyone else got comments on the Alice jump? Can't imagine everything's 100% perfect as a first draft but so far nothing except that question about the sequel.
>>
>>51821961
Athena was probably one those that really wanted the D, but was too busy with her hobbies. She gets flustered around attractive men, so she remains a virgin. She's the Female Otaku of her age.
>>
>>51821899
No problem.
>>51821957
The same level you'd start at - Goku's level at the beginning of DBZ. This goes for all OC companions.
>>
>>51821950
>not interested
Hestia best girl.
Disregard hoes, acquire buildings
>>
>>51817811
You might actually make me take a non-drop-in background.

I'm having "not enough CP" issues with this--not a bad thing.
>>
>>51821890
They had plenty of suitors...and rapists...but in all honesty?

Athena - Loved knowing shit more than sex, pretty much asexual, but apparently, Odysseus almost had her interest, until he fucked up and she rescinded her protection over him and then the Odyssey happened.

Artemis - Militant...wait, no, too tame a term for how anti-virginity loss she was. Like turned her most loyal follower (Atalanta) into a bear for losing a race for her virginity (the fault of another goddess...can't remember if it was Aphrodite or not). Again, there was an almost, Orion, the ultimate hunter. However, he just had to see her naked as she took a bath under the moonlight. Did you know that the constellation Orion is followed by Scorpio? According to some stories, that's his punishment for the act.

Hestia - Well, she's the most homely of the Goddesses, so I'm guessing that if we look at Olympus as a University Clique, she would be the cute mousy one, eclipsed the smoking hotness that are the other goddesses. Also, she wasn't interested.

>>51821961
> Athena's birth
Actually, Athena had a mom, Mnemosyne, the Titaness who empowered Memory. Zeus banged her and when it was revealed she was pregnant, Zeus pulled a Cronus and ate her.

Then one fine day, he got this bitching headache and he begged Hephaestus to smash his head open. Athena jumped out of the split in his head, fully armoured and armed for war.
>>
>>51821950
Actually, I think Artemis did fall in love with Orion. The two were hunting partners, and though they never slept together, supposedly their love drew Apollo's ire, and he tricked Artemis into killing him with an arrow after the a scorpion monster sent by Apollo forced him into the waters. Artemis turned both Orion and the scorpion into constellations after this, with the scorpion becoming Scorpio.
>>
File: Muscle Girl10.png (421KB, 945x672px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl10.png
421KB, 945x672px
>>51822070
>The same level you'd start at - Goku's level at the beginning of DBZ. This goes for all OC companions.

Bodacious Babes

Thanks for answering bro, so that means If I went to a previous DB jump and became far stronger than she could ever believe I could bully her by always making my power level to be twice of hers while taunting her. Oh yes thanks again bro.
>>
>>51822070
Does that mean all companions get the same level of Potential and Ki-Training as you?
>>
>>51822095
You're getting the stories mixed up. The one who saw Artemis bathing was a different hunter, who she turned into an elk. Said elk was killed by his own dogs and his hunting buddies immediately afterwards.

Orion's death was either due to Apollo tricking Artemis into killing him, not knowing that it was Orion, or the Earth taking offense at his boast that he could hunt any creature on Earth and sending Scorpio to kill him.
>>
File: JC23.jpg (214KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC23.jpg
214KB, 1131x707px
>>51820564
Oh hey, time for a build update!

Drawbacks: The Saga Continues, Four Stars! Broly When? Buu Who? Only the Strong Survive, Dark Seekers, Rival, Jumper Owned Count, Mr. Jumper (2000)

Drop-In, Earthling, age 26

Hidden Power (Free)
Ki Training (Free)
That's Stupid and You're Stupid (Free)
Kill Your Pride (Free)
Jumper 01 (1700)
Dragon Radar (Free)
Strange Fruit (Free)
Legacy of the Tuffles (1500)
You Stop That (1300)
Instant Transmission (700)
Sparring PartnersX8 (400). I assume demons need to buy their backgrounds too?
-All: Demon (200), Style Artist, Do You Even Pose? (Free), Stomach Cramps (Free), Posing Power! (0)
A Devil In Plain Sight (200)
Tree of Might (0)
Big Gete Star Microchip (+300, 0)

Anyway, so. Pretty much the same things happen as before. I introduced Earth to Toriko's cuisine, trained dogs to unleash their hidden power and occasionally went on time patrols with Past Popo. At one point I invented not-Bulletball but with dragonballs, which used a fusion of the Third Magic and Incubator wish energistics combined with regular Dragonballs in order to generate enough energy to wish an impossibly delicious food into existence. For science.

Except now I'm being followed by 8 demon cheerleaders that pose dramatically whenever I get dragged into a fight. And 1 demon mastermind who keeps accidentally breaking scouters while trying to measure me.

>>51821064
Well, Korin lives nearby for what that's worth.

>>51821504
>>51822047

Looks good so far! Dreams And Imagination: Is there a size limit to Wonderland?

Also, as written the Red Queen is indestructible barring Alice specifically...and available through the canon companion option. May want to address that. Probably a better idea to make her not indestructible barring Alice.

>>51821957
Who is that? Thought she was Yuugi from a distance.

>>51821991
Eh, personally I just magically scrubbed off the lanturn's taint after the jump. Not that it stopped Umor, though.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>51820964
157 Samurai Jack
Magic User -100
Japan
Alchemy -100,
Enchanting, Scrying -100, Teleportation -300, Summoning -300,
Signature Outfit, Potion Kit -50, Scouting Glasses -50,
Well, this place is a trip. I'll likely do the tourist thing as well as experimenting with my enchanting and alchemy.
Continue
1 Darksiders
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Generic Video Game Developer
>>
File: Maid40.png (640KB, 1280x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Maid40.png
640KB, 1280x1632px
>>51822173
>Who is that? Thought she was Yuugi from a distance.

Bodacious Babes

Someones nameless OC
>>
>>51822187
guess I'm designing games. guess the skills I picked up at infinicon will come in handy.
Need a new 8.
>>
File: [That's what's up].jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
[That's what's up].jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>51822167
Ah, my bad, thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>51822205
Dragon Ball, the original.
>>
>>51822213
No problem, anon, happy to help. Honestly, it's pretty easy to mix these stories up sometimes.
>>
>>51822139
Tis what Hidden Potential and Ki Training provide, yes, which is for all imports/OC companions. If they were already past that point in terms of DBZ ki, the power-up is very tiny.
>>
>>51822218
The new one or the quicksilver endjump? cause I don't want to add an endjump to the chain right now. So, assuming you mean the other queued.
>>
>>51822213
different anon here but
eh there are several versions of most greek myths so... my personal collection outright says "this is one version, here is the other one"
>>
>>51822173
Wonderland's limited only by your subconsciousness. As long as you can imagine more crap, Wonderland can grow or shift to include it. Getting fifty genius perks will probably make it bigger simply because your mind can handle more stuff at the same time, but that's about it.
As for making the Red Queen invincible except against Alice, it's because killing her yourself (unless you're Alice) doesn't actually do anything. The reason the Queen loses is because Alice overcomes her own fear and grief when she faces her, not because Alice was a badass who put a Blunderbuss shot up her nose.
>>
>>51822242
Hey Heavens, if you don't mind me asking, would it be possible to gain the Legendary Super Saiyan transformed state as a Saiyan if we take When Broly? As far as I'm aware, it's supposed to be something like Super Saiyan 2.5 in terms of power, but it does look cool.

>>51822251
Oh, yeah, the new one.
>>
>>51819653
Sounds great.

Beyond the Darkness Form though, there's also the Demon God form you can get through absorbing tons and tons of hatred and battle energy. It does have god ki too.

What's funny about the Demon God transformation is that it can branch into two more transformations. The first is like Golden Ape transformation almost, in that it's a big monster with their transformation stacked on, only at god level. Demigra's makes him look like a beefy dragon man.

The other is kinda like a SSGSSJ4, in that it's turning that monster form into a humanoid one with monster traits, though again, it's one at god level. For Demigra he basically ends up looking kinda like Freeza, actually.
>>
>>51821870
... see that sounds more marriage rather than feudal obligation
>>
>>51822352
And that's bad because?

And brought this up last thread - has anyone claimed a Ride to Hell: Retribution jump? If not, I'd like to.
>>
>>51819952
At least they're almost around Namekian level, so they have company.

Unless you include Red-Eyed Namekian as canon anyway.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51822095
Wasn't Athena also pretty close with Diomedes? As in, the other ancient Greek heroes were wondering if they were banging even though they weren't because virgin goddess-close.

Man, in hindsight Diomedes seems like someone's self-insert. Practically big name around his level on his side either had serious personality flaws or lost something important to them during the Trojan War.

>>51822082
But yeah. Hestia a bestia. Which...really isn't hard, given the competition really.

Though by all accounts Persephone's surprisingly loyal to Hades. Wasn't there a myth where she actually turned a nypmh who hit on him into a plant, then stepped on her?

>>51821865
Yeah, I figured long range explosives/implosives would be a good bet against most of them-the homing variety in the case of that one that looks like a dead cuttlefish. I'd have thought it'd be the other way around for Scabiel and Hruvur though since you could always make golems out of diamond or something and killsats are just as emotionless as robots.

>link

Huh. Thanks.

>the sort of jumper who brags about turning goku into a little girl and waifuing him

Ow.

Well, I'm glad I've never seen Goku as anything other than a valued customer at my multiversal chain restaurant then. Seriously, I could probably break even just building a conveyer belt loaded with Hunger Cell food directed at his mouth. Spirit bombs are like the ultimate cardio.

However, I feel a little bad that because of centuries of prolonged friendship beatings and being Abel, Umor now hangs out with the rest of my SMT demons in a pocket world somewhere. Presumably terrifying most of them

>>51822272
Gotcha. I still think it might be helpful to give a rough guesstimate for how big a Wonderland an "average" human mind would come up with using only the perk.

The issue arises once you leave the jump where Alice isn't present though? Maybe note she's unkillable during the jump, but merely very tough afterwords?
>>
>>51820021
Not the jump-chan interpretation, no.
>>
>>51822364
Why would you even want to-you know what, I don't wanna know. No, absolutely nobody has and I doubt you'll find anybody wanting THAT claim.

I trust there'll be a drawback to have the reality bendingly glitchy animations be canon in the jump? Since they're easily the most entertaining part of the game.
>>
>>51817811
I think you overcompensated in your fix of Star Talking. Too many other things competing for resources for anyone to take such a niche perk for 700 cp, undiscountable.
>>
>>51822412
The most entertaining part has to be the voice acting tbqh.
>>
>>51822449
Eh, call it a coin toss.
>>
>>51822384
I'll add an example for Wonderland, sure. As for unkillable Alice, you mean the notes about how Alice won't die IRL but you can take her as a companion? The companion option was meant only for Wonderland Alice, not RL Alice, I'll clarify if needed.
>>
File: Screaming!.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming!.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51822364
>Ride to Hell: Retribution jump
That is a terrifying thing to ask, pic related.
>>
>>51821489
No.

I'm not the maker, but I am explicitly forbidding you, and only you, from being any kind of equine.
>>
>>51817061
Your sister ship doesn't get the same hull as you for nothing.
You must buy her the same type of ship as you.
So if you imported a bigus dickus ship, I hope you have an identical one for her to spend her 400cp on importing.
>>
>>51822612
If I import a previously unarmed vessel with the import as battleship option would it give that ship the capabilities of a Fog battleship?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51822467
Crap, sorry-I was referring to the idea of companioning the Red Queen herself, but I missed the "only if Alice succeeds in restoring Wonderland" part so it's a moot point.

I think that's all I've got, then.

>>51821547
>all the fetishes we've attributed to Zeus are actually different fetishes from all the women he slept with which he didn't mind catering to

...that. Really does put a different spin on the Zeus myths.

An uncomfortably familiar one.

>>51821607
>as of the latest Fate build revisions, my F/Z Servant is Medea Lily.

. . .

Ohohoho. I didn't think I could look forward more to this anymore, but now I can.

Now I've GOT to make Medusa one of my Servants in the Fate jumps sequence too. Or summon her using the Grail system, at least. Maybe blackened!Archer Alcides too. Gonna make an entire adventurering party out of P͜Ư̧͘̕͠R̀͘͞E̡̕͟͟ ̷̡V̸̛́͝E̵Ņ̕̕͜͠GE̶̛͞A̧͢N̴̨C̡̡͘͝E
>>
>>51822384
To be fair, Nyarlathotep is a demon (and I checked, Devil Survivor has it as THE Nyarlathotep, as in the Messanger of the Outer Gods), so I doubt Umor would freak the demons out. They're used to this shit by now.
>>
>>51822635
It'd give you the standard fog weaponry (lasers, missiles, depth charges etc.), yes, but not super-weapons.
>>
>>51822491
http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Brony+turn+on+_cea9a6b22e76adec40b8a32be35d2d23.png
>>
>>51822646
Isn't Nyarlathotep mid-low tier by SMT standards? Probably nowhere near the real thing.
>>
>>51822709
>Brony+turn+on+

Not today internet
>>
>>51822679
But on the scale of a battleship right? I am thinking of importing the Yacht from CATastrophe to make it bigger and add guns.
>>
>>51822727
Nope, Devil Survivor Nyarlathotep is one of the Day 8 demons, as in he has a higher level then the original final boss. He's pretty strong, just not as strong as the Day 8 final bosses or Lucifer.
>>
Is there anything for accessing full power without transformations? Super Saiyan power in base, for instance?
>>
File: image.png (381KB, 854x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381KB, 854x724px
>>51822738
It's actually pic related.

Which begs the question of why he posted it as a link.
The answer: he's the newest of newfags, and probably an SBer too.
>>
>>51822679
The mental model companion option lets them choose between Abnormal OR Loyalist for discounts/freebies, but then gives them all the perks/items discounted to Mental Model and Abnormal OR Loyalist, separately from the choice of background. Is that a feature or a mistake?
>>
>>51822784
>probably an SBer too.
How scandalous!
>>
So I don't suppose DC Amazons have some type of Ranma style "want to marry and reproduce with a dude who bests them in combat"?
>>
>>51819201
Yeah, thanks!

>>51822430
Sorry, I'm trying to walk a narrow tightrope between being overpowered and not being worth the CP. How's this for the perk?

"Peter has taught you how to fly up to the stars themselves and say hi to them. Whenever you fly up to the star, it now manifests itself as a head-sized ball of light that can speak. Stars were placed in the heavens for a crime they have forgotten, and they enjoy having any company. They know many secrets, and can even spy on specific locations on different worlds, acting as a sort of look-out. The stars are rather ornery, so your relations with them may vary. To make sure that you can successfully communicate with the stars without killing yourself, the perk also grants you protection from extreme heat, gravity, lack of air, and other negative effects that would normally impede your conversations with stars, but only when you are interacting with them. In addition, while you are talking with them, the stars are capable of performing “small” actions such as moving around, which may have impact on reality to some degree. The perk also makes it possible for you to “kill” stars; in the current jump, it’s as easy as blowing them out, but it will be much harder in other jumps, particularly those where reality takes precedent over magic – even so, the perk makes it at least feasible for you to slay it, which causes it to vanish like a snuffed candle. After the jump, you are able to actively ignore the enforced rules of reality and chat with the stars just as you could in Neverland. Outside observers are still blinded by their grown-up logic, and will be baffled at the impossible paradox they are witnessing."
>>
>>51822843
I think its fine like that for the asked price.
a second opinion anons?
>>
File: Kirishima_Photon3.png (446KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kirishima_Photon3.png
446KB, 848x480px
>>51822763
If you import it so it takes on the size of a WWII battleship, then yes, it'll have weapons of the type and scale of a comparable Fog vessel.

>>51822811
It's a feature.
It's implied they also 'chose' Mental Model background just for being a mental model.
>>
File: [...homie].jpg (26KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
[...homie].jpg
26KB, 486x485px
>>51822834
>>
>>51822834
Not sure, but WW seemed to have the hots for Bats in JLU, I think.
Batman being Batman, he was completely oblivious because MUH PARENTS, MUH VENGEANCE.
>>
>>51822834
Nope. As anon said above it's pretty much like the idea of Saiyans falling in love with humans, except if Saiyan cultural prejudice associated humans with Frieza Clannners.

Though apparently Darkseid has a half-Amazon daughter. Didn't ask, don't want to know.
>>
>>51822880
...Huh.

Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>51822904
That, and be fair-in JLU fucking /everyone/ had the hots for Bats. There was an entire song set in his original series where the Birds of Prey basically said his cock (and in Black Canary's case, possibly his butthole too) is pure magic.
>>
>>51822780

So basically you want to be Ultimate Gohan?

I think Final Form from SAO could work.
>>
>>51822921
To be fair, the majority of living Saiyans ended up falling for humans. So there's that.
>>
>>51822942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

obligatory
>>
>>51822987
I don't think so, because things like SSJ aren't really alt-forms.
>>
>>51822988
I'm just saying, there's TWO. Out of those, one has brain damage and the other is a prince with severe entitlement issues. I wouldn't call either of them par the course, and every other Saiyan i.e. the oneshot villains hasn't expressed a whit of interest in breeding over training.

>>51823002
Always.
>>
>>51822843
I'm the Anon who thought you were overcompensating.

The problem, as I see it, is that you are combining a whimsical perk with some serious powers. I mean, suppose talking with a star was essentially an illusion, or a way of getting some information about things that happen under a clear night sky. That wouldn't be worth 700 points, right? So then you add in protection from stellar heat, gravity, etc., and 700 looks too cheap - this isn't a superhero jump, after all - and so you add in a restriction that this is only while you are interacting with the star. Which means it is useless in avoiding nukes, gravity powers, etc.. So now you add in an ability to extinguish a star, and the power scale has oscillated back again.

Personally, I think you should stick to the whimsical side, with maybe a bit of trolling potential. It looks like you are talking to a star, but aside from an interesting conversation and maybe some Intel in what it's seen, not very useful except for inspiring WTF moments in onlookers. And say you can blow out a star- I'd say it doesn't harm the real star, but just blocks it's light from the solar system for a year. Or 1d8 years, or 1d8 days or whatever. I mean, if you can blow them out like a candle they can be relit too, right?
>>
>>51823060
Nappa did, though it was for creating an army of Saiyan half-breeds.
>>
>>51823074
Oh, and lower the price.

If you wanted something that costs 700 no discounts... I dunno. Destroying a star is pretty meaningless if it is just a point of light in the sky, but it is a big deal if it is the seat of an interstellar empire. I don't think the latter fits in the Peter Pan universe, sorry.

So I'd say make it whimsical and cheap.
>>
>>51821504
Can Heart Of Dreams take you higher than "starting totals" if you get enough meta-essence?
>>
>>51823002
Brave and the Bold is to be treasured.
>>
>>51821246
Zeus was doing it partially because some of the women he seduced were that freaky and partly because his wife would be watching and Hera would get super fucking mad at Zeus and make him sleep on the Olympian couch for the night whenever she found him out fucking.
Probably the best Ant-Man backstory comes out of it to.
>Eurymedousa, a Princess of Phthiotis (in Northern Greece), who was seduced by Zeus in the form of an ant. Their son was named Myrmidon (Ant-Man).
>>
>>51823156
reminder that you can go there in the DC jump. It's what I did
>>
>>51823108
>Nappa did, though it was for creating an army of Saiyan half-breeds.

Clearly Nappa was the smart one. Just look at how much potential all the canon half-Saiyans have.

The only reason Gohan isn't stronger than his father is because he only fights or trains when there's a danger to Earth.

Goten and Trunks became Super Saiyans before they were even 10, so they might have even more potential.
>>
...four days now, I've spent four days pondering over a single jump.

Why does Otoyomegatari's jump have to so unfair?
>>
>>51823172
>Zeus in the form of an ant
How does that work mechanically?
>>
>>51823188
Kid Trunks is a worthless waste of skin, but Future Trunks? He actually gets his own unique transformation where he gets so fucking mad his SSJ2 exceeds SSG and he eventually manages to cut Fusion Zamasu in half.

So yeah, half-breeds aint nothin to fuck with.
>>
>>51823224
Because you want to get married.
>>
>>51823234
Crawl right into her ovary and go to town.
>>
>>51823245
Princess Trunks was a late bloomer.
>>
File: ohshitihopetheybuythisbullshit.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitihopetheybuythisbullshit.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>51823234
Science!
>>
>>51822843
I agree with the other anon, the likely best way to do this would be to drastically lower the price of the perk to about 200-300 CP, and make it so you the only benefit you gain from talking to stars is knowledge of what they see on earth. Cutting the "blowing out stars" bit would be for the best.
>>
>>51821517
It really depends. It took me like...two months to complete the Sailor Moon jump because I was so unsure about a lot of the perks and how they'd be received.

Really now, don't fret yourself over stuff like "time", as long as you try to have a semi-consistant schedule with getting some progress done you should be fine.
>>
>>51823245
>Kid Trunks is a worthless waste of skin,

Is he that bad? It's been a while since I've seen the Buu Saga and I don't keep track of Super.
>>
Has anyone done anything interesting with the [ReSTAT] perk in The Gamer? I want to do something that's a bit different from your usual physical/technical/mental/social spread.
>>
>>51823308
He's a fucking brat who never does anything of value and never will.

>>51823269
Princess Trunks slew the villain with the power of hope.
>>
Now then behold!
Greek Myth WiP, soon to be completed.
>>
>>51823302
i think he means deciding on his build, Nika
>>
>>51823328
excellent
>>
File: large.gif (938KB, 498x262px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
938KB, 498x262px
>>51823224
Every minute of anguish stokes the fires of my jump forge. Every point of cp bled is reforged into a new jump.
You have your options - now make your choice!

>>51823328
Woohoo!
>>
>>51823127
If I take out the part about the star being able to move when you are in contact with it and make it so that you just blow out the light of a star for a year, do you think that 300 CP would be a fair price?
>>
>>51823332
Oh :o makes sense.
>>
>>51823326
It like you don't know what words mean. Kids grow up, Kid Trunks has the potential to become Future Trunks, who can do stuff.
>>
>>51823328
Alright, still reading through this after giving it an initial skim, but what I'm seeing so far is really cool. Lots of really cool... wait you actually made a perk to let you impregnate anything. Oh god. I don't know if that's amazing or terrible
>>
>>51823328

Didn't you come up with some kind of Super fertility perk that allows you to impregnate literally anything?
>>
>>51823136
No, it just replenishes what you lost. Going above 100% doesn't fit with the game and besides, what would 150% sanity even be?

Anyway, I'm off. Tired as all hell, so cheers everyone.
>>
>>51823419
It's in there. Receptive Doves, in the undiscounted section.
>>
>>51823439
my Jumper is going to need that if he Wants to have any more kids
>>
>>51823439

I missed that. I shouldn't skim.
>>
>>51823433
>what would 150% sanity even be?
Joker style "so sane you realized the world isn't real and looped right back around to insane."
>>
File: Zeus.png (247KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.png
247KB, 500x706px
>>51823382
>>51823419
>>51823439
>>
>>51816925
Eh, super futzy language on my part. The combined capstone boosts are things you take in place of one boost or the other, if that makes sense. If you have ETH.3n and both capstone boosters, you can either choose the Mars boost or the SATO boost OR since you have both you can take the options detailed in the stacked version.

Although, if you ask me, being a squad of C-12s is... actually pretty harmless and is really the only place where the double boost isn't strictly better. The tactical value of a bunch of tanks that need to stay really close together is... slightly dubious, though? I didn't want to screw people over too much.

And the RC-8s are higher performance then the ETH.3n units, which have hands and more versatility, while the RC-8s have a gauss gun and a few riot shields welded to them. The C-12 blows both of them out of the water, but it is a true tank, it is NOT fast at all and can't operate on an infantry level. That's why the combined boost gives you a deployable ETH.3n to compensate.

tl;dr- Tank is technically better but the infantry units have a lot of practical advantages

Does that help? Here's a video of one in action, if that helps at all. Hopefully it'll show what I'm talking about with the size and speed issues. https://youtu.be/PUX48xhPtxU?t=4600

Timestamp is 1:16:40 if it doesn't auto-scrub to there. Sorry for the late response.
>>
>>51823378
Kid Trunks is experiencing a completely different life than Future Trunks.

Personality is experience + predisposition. They share genetics but their experiences are completely different, and so Kid Trunk in all likelihood will end up as an entirely different person.
>>
It occurs to me, my jumper still had six Master balls. Where can I find beasts worthy of them?
>>
>>51823537
Sekirei.
>>
>>51823328
Looks great, I've seen nothing wrong with anything.
>>
>>51823328
>Receptive Doves
>Yes this does work when you're a girl
...part of me wants to give this to certain lesbian pairings just to see what it would be like for them to have a child. The sheer confusion alone would be hilarious.
>>
>>51823548
Would those even work on sekirei?
>>
>>51823537

Nothing yet until that anon finishes the Sun and Moon Jump HINT HINT
>>
>>51823548
>Sekirei

Jumper is already married and she vetoed that one hard a long time ago
>>
>>51823562
Man, pokeballs are bullshit.
>>
>>51823566
>the Sun and Moon Jump

other than Pokémon Mrs. jumper was originally a Pokémon and doesn't take too kindly to that sort of thing. So I want Non-sapient creatures, like mundane gorilla intelligence tops
>>
>>51823558
>Yes this does work when you're a girl
Honestly? I'm more concerned about drunk jumpers getting their husbandos pregnant.
Where's it gonna come out?
>>
>>51823601
>spoiler
Athena came out of Zeus' skull.
And there's always the butt.
>>
>>51823601
Well, if one is to look to the example of one Harry Dresden... Hoo boy.
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (220KB, 755x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
220KB, 755x1175px
>>51823558

Do it.

Give ALL the gay pairings this perk!

And if you run out of gay relationships to bless with children, make more!

>>51823601

You know where.
>>
>>51823596

Okay then go to monster hunter and get the lugayacris or the Greek jump and catch the minotaur and hydra or catch a chaos god or something
>>
>>51822187
158 Generic Videogame Developer
Indie
Programmer
The Announcer -100, Microtransactions -100, Documentary Time -100, It’s My Game!, Kickstarter -100, One Hit Wonder -200, Code Monkey, Hit a Key, Any Key -100, Start Your Engines -200, Lost Art -300,
Games! And Game Systems! -100, Salary, VR Goggles/ Holodeck -200, Guide to Games and Game Development -200, Magic IDE -200,
Companion Import(Tarja[Indie, Designer, It’s My Game!, One Hit Wonder -200, Story, Criticism -100, The Jumper Parable -300, Salary], Allspark/Alice[Small Company, R&D, Trilogy, Short Development Time -100, Hardware Necessities, ABXY -100, Modularity -200, Tiny Manufacturing Plant -200], Branwen[Indie, Artist, It’s My Game!, One Hit Wonder -200, Drawing, Backflip for Style -100, Bring it to Life -300, Salary], Rei[Indie, Producer, The Announcer -100, It’s My Game!, One Hit Wonder -200, Teamwork is Best Work, Steam Sale -300, Salary], Yui[Small Company, Producer, The Announcer -100, Trilogy, Cult Classic -200, Teamwork is Best Work, Steam Sale -300, Salary], Minerva[Indie, R&D, It’s My Game!, One Hit Wonder -200, Hardware Necessities, ABXY -100, Making Virtual a Reality -300, Salary], Ada[AAA Game Company, Programmer, Multi-Platform, I Own the Rights -100, Triple A Title -200, Code Monkey, Lost Art -300, Salary], Ayanami[AAA Company, Producer, The Announcer -100, Multi-Platform, Triple A Title -200, Teamwork is Best Work, Steam Sale -300, Salary])-200,
Digital Half-Life +100, Critical Failure +300, Doing it for the art +300, Sail the Seven Seas +300, Hotter than Coffee +600,
>>
>>51823328
Greek Mythology question: who's that sorcerer who tried trapped Hermes into his tower and steal the power of gods?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51823644
Honestly, we have a nearly perfect team. Rei, Yui, and Ayanami should be able to deal with any PR issues including temperatures relative to caffeinated beverages. Even so, I can always do a bit behind the scenes as well. We'll put out a variety of games while building up the tech base for the first few years which will likely result in the other developers making software for our hardware. By 85 we begin selling MMOVRRPGs using world seeds from SAO. Without the Fatal flaw.
Continue
1 Darksiders
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Dragonball
>>
>>51823583
Correction, Pokeballs + Fucktons of Magic = Bullshit. Can confirm. Soul Magic works the best, but you can get inventive with teleportation magic if you have to.
>>
>>51823667
Darksiders. This one might hurt. I'll need a new number 1.
>>
>>51823279
Marvel Hercules is great.
>>
>>51823345
Honest In Our Desires seems a bit weird, it buffs enemies you have defeated? Even with them becoming more favorable to you that seems more of a negative than a positive outside of specific circumstances.
>>
>>51823537
I have a couple of suggestions:

Toriko- That's where you can find mammoths large enough to house ecosystems within their stomachs, monkeys who can destroy mountains when just warming up to play, and snakes that can cover the circumference of the planet.

Dungeons & Dragons- There are several jumps that cover the game system, and the upper tier of monsters are quite interesting, from the giant tumbleweed of arms that is the Odopi to the gargantuan and nigh-immortal Tarrasque.
>>
File: eth.3n.jpg (82KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
eth.3n.jpg
82KB, 1200x677px
>>51823493
Ah... So I can only use one of the Capstone booster's effects, or the combined boost.

That explains it, though I feel like that could probably be made clearer in the jump itself?

Anyway, thanks for the explanation on their advantages. And yeah, the video illustrates it pretty well.

C-12's still where it's at in my opinion though. The thing just looks cool. Being a walking tank is cool.

Now I just gotta decide if it's worth it to shell out the CP for an ETH.3n unit to go with it...
>>
>>51823601
>Honestly? I'm more concerned about drunk jumpers getting their husbandos pregnant.
>Where's it gonna come out?

it's pretty obvious where it's going to come out and it's not going to be pleasant for anyone involved
>>51823636
the Hydra. Now there is a though, is the Eldar jump done and accepted? if I go back to 40 K there should be a chance to pick up a Screamer of Tzeentch or something

>>51823723
>Toriko

done and I already spent most of the jump, killing for food and fighting

>Dungeons & Dragons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj5lDgV5PfY
>>
>>51823328
Odessuy in the intro seems like a spelling mistake?
>>
>>51823328
>Monster takes Fucking Heracles

>Jumper eats an entire town, Heracles eats a small country
>Jumper got their head cut off and grew back two more, Heracles grew back 8
>>
>>51823777
>Jumper pulls out Noble Phantasm
>Heracles pulls out Gate of Babylon
>>
>>51823838

>Jumper goes SSGSS
>Heracles goes SSGLSS5
>>
>>51823382
Neither do I.

>>51823648
Honestly don't know.

>>51823777
Precisely how that works.
>>
>>51823777
Wait wait, you can turn this to your advantage.
>Jumper punches Zeus.
>Hercules beats Zeus half to death.
>>
>>51822392
Uh? What do you mean "interpretation"?
And whatever that is, should I assume then that the answer is a conditional yes?
>>
>>51823872
>Precisely how that works.
That seems really wrong. Hilarious, but wrong.
>>
>>51823765
Thanks for pointing out the error, anon. Although, thinking about it now... the other double boosts make more sense with the context of having the other half boosts. So I might just change the wording to:

>You have a variety of options with this. You may upgrade the bots in your squad into two different options of bot. RC-8 combat bots, which have higher performance but trade versatility and easy of use for heavy armament, featuring a powered riot shield and a gauss rifle on each model. Alternatively, you may replace units with C-12 tank bots as listed in the above boosters. With a bit of finagling, I’m sure you could transplant the main intelligence from those into some other vehicle, like a Jackal. Alternatively, you can also just choose to keep the ETH.3n units, which are the lowest relative performance - although this isn't saying much against humans - of the bunch, but the most versatile with their hands and variable equipment.

...Seems a lot fairer, in my opinion?
>>
>>51823865

>Heracles goes LSSGLSS5
FTFY
>>
>>51823777
>Jumper claims that they're better at losing than Heracles
Divide by zero error?
>>
>>51823908
Hercules is better at losing because Hercules doesn't lose.
>>
>>51823772
>the Hydra. Now there is a though, is the Eldar jump done and accepted? if I go back to 40 K there should be a chance to pick up a Screamer of Tzeentch or something

Yes the Eldar jump has been in the Drive for months now with the other Warhammer jumps
>>
>>51823903
>Heracles goes Golden LSSGLSS5 Kaioken

FTFY
>>
>>51823923
If we take the Legendary drawback, will these myths actually mention me as a person or only the changes I wrought in the jump, e.g. giving Hercules that armor.
>>
>>51823923
But that means he fails at losing! Unless you mean, Heracles wins a moral victory by not wanting to lose.
>>
File: 1455319492495.png (88KB, 476x624px) Image search: [Google]
1455319492495.png
88KB, 476x624px
>>51823923
>>
>>51823908
>>51823923
>Challenge Hercules to a game that you win by losing
>>
>>51823328
What does Demigod do to Strength of Heracles, exactly?
>>
>>51823982
You would be mentioned as a person who did stuff.
>>
>>51823960
>Heracles goes Golden LSSGLSS5 Kaioken x infinity

FTFY
>>
>>51824022
I'm still writing it but so far

It extends the buff to other physical attributes bringing you to just under the top tier in every stat not just strength.

That's very open to change though.
>>
>>51824031
>Taking it with Fucking Heracles so that you go down in history as "that guy who wasn't as cool as Heracles."
>>
>>51824051
>Heracles becomes Arale

FTFY
>>
>>51824031
Man, that actually makes Fucking Heracles a lot worse. I don't wanna be known as the guy who got constantly shown up by Heracles.
>>
>>51823558
What are some good perks to help spread this around?
>>
File: infinitewarfare_battletank.jpg (89KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
infinitewarfare_battletank.jpg
89KB, 800x450px
>>51823901
Hm, okay... So the Tank Squad would be viable. Awesome.

Though if I'm reading it right, mixing-and-matching bot types is now allowed too? /Might/ be smart for me to swap some of them out for RC-8s or ETH.3ns then, for practicality. I guess.

Is there still the lower performance amongst the squad?

Oh, and how close do they have to stick together?
>>
You know what I just realised? Heracles himself won't necessarily LIKE all of this shit.

>OW FUCK what happened I woke up one day and I have 8 heads
>what the fuck why am I golden and also on fire OH NO I sneezed and accidentally incinerated the continent
>oh god why did I kill Zeus what the fuck
>why is this happening to me
>OK I just got prophetic powers that made me realise some asshole called Jumper's fate is screwing up my life. And this means Jumper just tried to spy on me with precognition.
>Fuck you, Jumper
>>
>>51824053
So stuff like being almost as fast as Hermes, almost as tough as Achilles, etc.?

That's pretty cool.
>>
>>51824057
I'm totally doing this.
>>
>>51824062

>Heracles becomes Toriyama

FTFY
>>
File: smugface.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smugface.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>51824107
That's the best part.

Severely tempted to take it now.
>>
File: 1468955474385.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468955474385.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>51824107
Glorious. Simply glorious.
>>
>>51824107
Although jumper is happy about all this. Now heracles is even MORE happy about it.
>>
>>51824075
Use one of the various abilities that allow you to give powers like that reward from Dishonor, Sacrificial Bestowment, or I think Lip Service from Medaka something or other does it as well? Then use/give that one perk from Discworld so that it can be inherited by their children.
>>
>>51824105
Mixing and matching is totally allowed now, since quite frankly that sounds fucking awesome so why not.

>Performance
Okay, so the RC-8s are physically superior to the ETH.3ns, and the C-12s are /technically/ physically superior to the RC-8s in anything that isn't speed. The lowered performance comes from the distributed mind, since you're managing more bodies than just the one. Oh, and also a good time to mention that if a bot has it's processor physically destroyed, whatever part of... 'you' that was on that processor is lost unless you can recover it somehow. The equivalent of a survivable brain injury if you were still human.

>How close do they have to stick together
I'll make a note, but squad cohesion is maintained by radio signal. So if you were all caught in a storm on, say, Titan where the comms get disrupted easily, that would disrupt cohesion. C-12s are meant to be short range, totally non-autonomous bots accompanied by a squad, so their radios aren't as powerful as the ones that you'd find on RC-8s and ETH.3ns, which are about equal.
>>
File: IT'S HAPPENING!.png (129KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S HAPPENING!.png
129KB, 446x324px
>>51824197
>>
>>51823328
Oh hell, I want to be the Monster, and their items are great.

But Automaton and Microcosm are too awesome not to go Great Artist.

Why must you torment me so? What's the drawback limit?
>>
Wait, wait. Combine all of this with Legendary, and then make it clear in-jump that this is what's happening. That you know that whatever you, Heracles will one up you, you're using it to fuck with him.

Go down in history/mythology as the person who made Heracles do ridiculous/stupid shit just because it amused you.
>>
File: IMG_0927.png (284KB, 900x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.png
284KB, 900x246px
>>51824226

>Give it to someone in a relationship without their consent or knowledge
>Watch them be endlessly confused as their partner becomes pregnant
>Profit
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51823644
159 Darksiders
Forge Lands
Drop-In
Remnants, Guardian's Ally -100, Vulgrim's Customer -200, Maker's Prodigy -300, Maker -600,
Soul Cage -100,
Amnesia +300,
Guess I'm spending my time here learning how to make stuff.
Continue
1 Wuxia
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Dragonball
>>
>>51824404
The Room? Well, I'll find out soon enough. I'll need a new 3.
>>
So when it comes to math I would say it is my worst subject. So when you buy furyoku increases, is it plus another 2500 or am I doubling the number for every purchase. Like 2500+2500=5000+2500=7500 or 2500x2=5000x2=10000
>>
>>51824419
Warframe
>>
>>51824434
queued
>>
>>51824421
It's just numbers man. Power levels are shit anyways. Just say each purchase makes you slightly more powerful and forget all the math.
>>
/JC/, I need a San Check for an idea of mine.

Yesterday, I asked about items to use Ensoul on to make Mami a little relevant in the future, then one helpful soul mentioned ribbons and that got me thinking.

On scale from 01 - 10, 01 being "Insta-Witch", how bad an idea is it to create different Soul Gem-alikes and Ensoul them with magic similar to the Clow Cards? This particular Mami's from the Wraith Timeline.
>>
>>51824421

It's double every time.

2500>5000>10000>20000.
>>
>>51823433
I think he meant something like, what if your usual self is only 75% as sane as the average person? For you, that would be 100% of your usual sanity, so could it bring you up to 100% as sane as the average person?
>>
File: C-12.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C-12.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>51824230
Awesome, thank you.

>Oh, and also a good time to mention that if a bot has it's processor physically destroyed, whatever part of... 'you' that was on that processor is lost unless you can recover it somehow. The equivalent of a survivable brain injury if you were still human.
Outch. Okay, avoiding that then.

>I'll make a note, but squad cohesion is maintained by radio signal...
Ah, okay. That makes senses.

Well, here's my build then. Had to cut out the Evil Jon Snow and Boost Tech, but it's well worth it for being the robo-squad.

Marine [Free] Boots on the ground. Or chassis, as the case may be.
Drop-In [Free] And let's appear out of nowhere, shall we? It's always a classic.
>perks:
Robot Prison Shanking [Free] Cool.
Deserving Attempt At Humor, Sir [100] Humor's important.
...I Think I’m Scared, Sir [200] I'll need this, considering the next bit...
Enhanced Tactical Humanoid, 3rd Revision [300] Beep-boop.
Regeneration [400] This is... quite nice.
You are my mission [300] Very nice, and I'm a big robot now.
Mars Aeternum [300] Less interested in the base effect here, but now I'm a squad onto myself.
>items:
Basic Kit [Free]
Additional Equipment [Free] Seeker grenades, portable black hole projectors, and sentry turrets. A fun selection.
>drawbacks:
This Ain’t A Boat [+100] ...How. I am a robot. Why am I feeling sick? Oh god, why?
Wait On You [+100] Well. Everyone's incompetent again.
No Regeneration [+200] Right then. Just a second or two is more than enough. Not sure how this works with needing repairs, but not all regens need fleshy bits anyway.
The Roomba Is Not Your Friend [+200] Fuckin' bots.

Now to figure out how to compose my squad...

I could cop out and go with two each, for two C-12s, two RC-8s, and two ETH.3ns. Nice and balanced, seems good.

But some part of me is telling me to go all tanks, all the time. Or maybe just a bunch of tanks and an ETH.3n for interacting with people.

Either way, it'll be very cool.
>>
>>51824612
Thanks. I was doing this stuff at like 4am and the cobwebs are still there
>>
>>51813362
Robot Prison Shanking doesn't appear to do anything, it reads like the fluff part of a perk without any actual effect. Is the perk supposed to make you particularly good at what it describes?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51824404
160 The Room
Drop In
Oh hai Jumpchan -50, So how's Your Sex Life? -150, I Like Watching You Guys -300,
Scotchka -100, Pizza Place Number -100, Picture of a Spoon -200,
What is this? I don't even. I think I'll be spending a lot of time in my bar.
Continue
1 Wuxia
2 SimAnt
3 Warframe
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Lyrical Nanoha
7 Worm
8 Dragonball
>>
>>51824721
Wuxia, Sinanju here I come. I'll need a new 1.
>>
>>51821680
What? If you can casually topple a skyscraper, you should be able to lift it no problem. That's just how this stuff works.
>>
>>51824758
Not really. Fast twitch muscle and slow twitch muscle function differently. You could totally have enough striking strength to knock a skyscraper down without enough lifting strength to pick it up. Especially since you need less to take it down because gravity is helping you.
>>
>>51824750
F.E.A.R.
>>
>>51824803
This. Further, tensile strength and force is different from lateral force.
>>
>>51824840
So what you're saying is that Jumper perks can't lift steel beams?
>>
>>51824812
queued
>>
>>51824861
And people say *I* meme too hard.
>>
>>51824875
>meme too hard
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>51824892
Sure it is, watch this:

Byzantium.
>>
>>51824896
Shoop a picture of Sheldon on there and you'll have a hot meme.
>>
>>51823558
this is even better than the shrek perk along the same lines!
>>
>>51824720
It is, sorry about the confusion. I've got this weird tendency to mix up the fluff and mechanics a bit too much.

>>51824637
Heh. Very cool. Maybe use the RC-8 as a sort of specialist if you go for more ETH.3ns? Single C-12 on point, two RC-8s as flank units and three ETH.3ns as the bulk?
>>
>>51823002
Jesus. How the hell did they get away with that?
>>
>>51823601
I kind of figured that it would just let you have the impossible babby if you were the girl in such a situation.
>>
>>51824962
By being brave and bold.
Thread posts: 642
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.