[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread 1345: The Biggest Fucking Gun In The World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 55

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51734788
>>
Kamen Rider Raia / Miyuki Tezuka [Free - Conditional] - Assuming you didn’t immediately betray or murder him, the fortune teller you met is another odd exception to the rules in the Rider War. The original Kamen Rider Raia was his friend Yuichi Saito, a pianist who was offered to join the War to gain a wish to fix his damaged hands from a mugging in his past, and restore his ability to play. However, when he discovered the true stakes of the War, he refused, leading to Shiro to have a Mirror Monster to kill him in retribution. Tezuka took the Advent Deck instead, vowing not to win the War for a wish, but to take revenge on Shiro and stop the Rider War entirely. He is not quite the idealist or pacifist that Shinji is, and is more than willing to fight to prove his point - just not the senseless violence that Shiro seems to desire.

He is, as you know by now, a fortune teller who has an almost supernatural ability to accurately divine the future. This is at odds with his personal philosophy, because he always encourages people to choose their own fate and destiny, to work hard against bad futures and fortunes instead of just succumbing. He approached you because he sensed your own destiny is undoubtedly a deciding factor in the Rider War...if you are ‘Blank’ or seek to end Shiro’s machinations in your own way, you may take Tezuka as an ally. He is unlikely to have interest in any other offer, however.
>>
>>51745114
>Carrying him everywhere
...I mean okay I know there's something later on about him losing even more motor functions or something but at the point I'm at right now he can walk totally fine. The only issue is that his arm and right eye and dead unless he's hooked up, which is a bit annoying but not wheelchair worthy.
>>
>>51745150
>Bayo
Well here's the thing: The rationale behind jumpmaking isn't that you HAVE to thrive in every single instance. It's just giving you a bunch of options that will let you survive and have a chance in the world for the majority of paths you take. If someone wants to challenge the final boss, it is not a requirement on my end to handhold you by giving you the options to win that fight. That is far from a common occurrence, the MC pretty much wrecks them, there's zero danger to the jumper. So why should I have to account for someone who's willingly going to stick their head in a nest of japanese hornets just because they want to prove something? By that point it's on them, not me.

>GoW
Part of that was me wanting to balance each background with each other so it wasn't a OTB situation. Part of that was me dropping the ball out of paranoia. The environment thing was like Poseidon's and Hera's stuff yeah, but overall I didn't want a situation where people just go one build and see everything else as 'useless'.

I might go back and revise some of that once I clear some stuff off my plate.

>>51745179
Eeeeh. True, I just didn't see demons in Overlord as counting due to them instantly making you evil. Which isn't what I wanted to go for.
>>
So quests and fanfics are valid jumps?
>>
>>51745681
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>51745661
Oh, shit, sorry. I wasn't thinking about spoilers. How far into season 2 are you?
>>
>>51745681
If there's enough material to make an original jump, probably. Would depend on the quest or fanfic.
>>
>>51745681
Depends. Some are, but not all.
>>
>>51745681
They can be. If there's enough material there that you can establish a good sense for the world (and in the case of fanfictions, distinguish it sufficiently from canon) then there's no reason why it can't work. Like any other work of fiction, it depends on the individual case.
>>
Okay, question. Would a 100 cp perk that sent all of your other regen perks into overdrive (125%, to be precise) be okay, or is that kinda overpowered?
>>
>>51745681
Sure they are. Except when they're not.

You'll know by the volume of screeching from the thread that will never depend on the quality of your work.
>>
>>51745719
It would probably have to cost more.
>>
>>51745719
Depends on the jump.

>>51745732
Probably nah.
>>
>>51745681
It depends on which one, what are you thinking of?
>>
>>51745719
I think phrasing it as "overcharges other regeneration perks" is a bit too meta. Maybe instead phrase it as just increasing all healing rates by 125% percent speed, and have a note that this stacks with whatever form of regeneration you have. As for your actual question of balance, that obviously depends on the context of other perks in that jump. But taken on its own in a vacuum, I'd say that sounds better at costing 200CP.
>>
>>51745704
>>51745708
Well that's nice. Unfortunately the quest and fanfic I want to see made into jumps the most are incomplete and probably won't be completed.
>>
>>51745719
Making a perk completely dependent on other perks like that seems rather poorly thought out. Meanwhile it's ridiculously meta, since many regen perks have different sources and explanations.
>>
>>51745719
For what jump? In higher power jumps perks can do more at lower prices without being unreasonable.
>>
>>51745719
Depends on how it stacks up to what else is in the jump and if it fits the setting.

I also, personally, have a general distaste for perks that affect other perks, so I want to suggest that it instead just be a stand-alone healing factor or the ability to kick your natural healing ability into super-overdrive.
>>
>>51745766
>increasing all healing rates by 125% percent speed
It's only a 25% increase.
>>
File: thepopularone.jpg (389KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
thepopularone.jpg
389KB, 661x935px
I happily contribute to the list of potential evil companions!

Kamen Rider Ouja / Asakura Takeshi [300] - There’s something that needs to be established about this man. He is not a tragic villain, he is not misunderstood, he was not driven to the state he is by outside forces. He is a psychopath, pure and simple. When he was younger, he burned down his own house and murdered his parents, leaving only himself and his younger brother survived. If he ever found out his brother was nearby, he would invent an elaborate backstory just for the chance to meet him again...just to finish the job and murder his sibling for annoying him. Asakura became a wandering serial killer, constantly seeking to fight and kill just for the excitement of it, or revenge for anything that ‘vexed’ him. Though he regularly ends up on the wrong end of the law, he continually evades long-term imprisonment...especially when Shiro decides such a violent, unpredictable individual is the perfect way to keep the Rider War in motion when the others become too complacent.

Allying with Asakura is akin to playing with fire - he’s quite accepting of anyone who’s willing to direct him to a new, interesting fight of some kind. He has no wish for the end of the Rider War, and if he did, he would likely just wish for the war to continue forever and ever. Fighting and killing is all he needs or desires, and this makes him an exceptionally dangerous and lethal participant. What’s worse, he is the only Rider with more than one Contract card to use...having a grand total of three, including his initial Monster, Venosnaker.
>>
>>51745784
Ah, that's a shame. I'm in that situation right now with a jump I'm working on. Fortunately, in my case the author has posted notes on where he wants to go with it if he ever does take it back up, so I'm not completely lost. I still want to see it actually happen, though.
>>
>>51745784
>incomplete and probably won't be completed.
If anything, that can work to your advantage. No chance of sudden escalation or other twists that would wreck everything, you know? I think that, if enough of the setting has been established, it's viable for a jump even if it's incomplete.
>>
>>51745807
Is it? He said 125%, on its own that was unclear whether it was increased by 125% or increased to 125%. Subtle but important difference.
>>
File: EZ3giKy.jpg (20KB, 682x285px) Image search: [Google]
EZ3giKy.jpg
20KB, 682x285px
>>51743256

Renegade Jump # 55 The Room
Background: Drop In (0)
Starting location: Hell

Equipment:
*Picture of a Spoon (200, Discount)
*Recorder (400)
*Doggie –the dog (400)

Journal Entry # 752674

I am starting to miss the place where everyone was a sadistic murderous asshole. I don’t know why she keeps sending me to these places. I have already gathered she hates my guts and enjoys watching me suffer but I mean this place is more boring and stupid than anything else.

Journal Entry # 752885

So I have opened a studio to teach martial arts, I am teaching Xanxia martial arts. I don’t care if this world destroys itself with super martial arts it gives me something to do. Sadly decent students are few and far between. None of my companions seem to have a natural aptitude for it but they are trying at least. I do have a few promising students, mostly younger kids. They don’t yet know what is and is not possible so leaping 20 feet in the air and kicking through a brick wall is just cool instead of scary.

(To be continued)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Kung Fury
Cop
Miami, 1985
Jump Fury(200), You Got A Permit For Those?(200), Sudden Appearances (200), You're the Best Damn Partner I've Ever Had(-200), Hardcore Hacking Mode (-300), Hacking Into...(-500), Laser-Raptor Hunter(-700)
Canon Companion- Barbarianna (-1000)
Hamtastic(-900), Kung Face(-800), True Survivor(-600), Arcade Jumperbot(0)

Oh God. I'm not ready for this. I... I just went on fun exploring adventures with my monster buddies. I'm not prepared to fight gangs or robots.

Okay Jumper, just breathe. I can do this. I just need to use my superior mobility and ability to shoot around cover to lay down supporting fire while my pokemon kill them all for me.

There's also the hot Viking woman who came back to life a week after I arrived. Umm. Hello. I should probably explain why that happened. And why it's probably going to keep happening regularly. I hope you don't mind getting pulled out of the afterlife to be my bodyguard forever, ma'am. (God I'm so glad I took that partnership perk. This would be even more of a trainwreck without it.)

1)Portal
2)Supernatural
3)Pacific Rim
4)Red Alert
5)Alterwodd D. Rus
6)KOTOR -> Clone Wars -> OT
7)Fallout -> Fallout 4
8)Soul Eater
>>
>>51745863
Journal Entry # 752889

The police came down to my studio again apparently one of my students kicked another kid through a wall. Apparently the other kid is in a coma now with an insane number of broken bones. Apparently the kicked kid was bullying my student or something.

I just wanted something to do, something to make this world a little more tolerable. I didn’t really want people to be hurt. Anyways I snuck in to the kids hospital room and healed him he should recover.

I didn’t even think I had taught anything dangerous to anyone yet. Sadly I fear the kid may just just been a little too talented and put things together before I was ready. It will be a miracle if I can keep the studio open.

Journal Entry # 7531003

So I turned a drug dealer in to a frog today, he was threatening Chris I was in a bad mood. He should have a nice life, I got… well her now hooked up with an Aquarium and a mate.

Journal Entry # 7531017

Ok so I got sick of the drama so I sat down Johnny, Lisa and Mark and they had it out. Strangely I had doggie with me and he began to talk and explained to them the true meaning of love and compassion.
At this point I am not even surprised. He had me bring out the picture of the spoon and the recorder…
Then they all agreed they loved each other and that they would work things out and another Johnny came out yelling Cut and saying that was a wrap and that I had done an amazing job. He told me I could now take Johnny with me as a companion…. I screamed and ran away. I am currently hiding on the moon. I have no Idea if I am “safe.” But there is no way in hell anything from this world is coming with me… except doggie he is cool and sounds like Patrick Stewart.
>>
File: graze head.gif (553KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
graze head.gif
553KB, 400x225px
>>51745698
When I wikidove to write the customization table, I'm pretty sure I spoiled most major plot points for myself, so it's alright.

I have a feeling what you're talking about has to do with the bit about Mobile Armor's triggering the Alaya-Vijana's safety system, right? Mikazuki is gonna override it and put himself in a wheelchair or something. As for actual progress in the show, I'm current watching episode 32, with the hamfisted manipulation and bureaucratic bullshit.

Also Grazes are the best.
>>
>>51745754
>>51745791
I'm working on Xenoblade X again.

>>51745785
If you have no other perks, it boosts your base healing rate. Not /completely/ useless on it's own. And there is another regen perk in the jump.

>>51745798
The 100 cp perks i'm working on right now are all based on the division bonuses, which range from healing boosts to damage boosts, and even a 'get more reward money' boost.

>>51745846
It's 1/4 more effective than normal.
>>
>>51745719
You want a perk that needs perks from other jumps to work?

Ugh.
>>
File: Muscle Girl19.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl19.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
>>51745659
>>51745659

Bodacious Babes

Can't wait for this bro
>>
>>51745763
The two jumps I want to see the most are one for the Mass Effect X Deus Ex:Hr fanfic Mass Effect: Human Revolution. And the other the Sufficient Velocity quest Battle Action Harem Highschool Side Character Quest.

>>51745837
>>51745827

The fanfic is the type of thing that needs to be completed before a jump could be made. The quest on the other hand could maybe have a jump made now because of the background notes the author has posted.
>>
>>51745997
Anon, you made me sad that AdmiralAnon isn't around to update his Deus Ex jump for Mankind Divided.
>>
File: chichizaku.png (815KB, 800x774px) Image search: [Google]
chichizaku.png
815KB, 800x774px
>>51745923
Grunts are always best.
>>
>>51745997
This>>51746019
>>
>>51745923
>When I wikidove to write the customization table
Oh, you're working on a jump of your own? Awesome, I was just spitballing random ideas and probably wasn't going to do anything for another month or so at best. Waiting for it to be done, you know. But if you've already started, power to you.

Yeah, that's what happens. He also does the whole "override limiters for huge power boost" thing he did against Graze Ein. Unlimited AV system is wicked fast, we're talking fast enough to look like teleportation if you're not also using one. It's pretty cool. Aside from that, though, don't expect the Hashmal fight to be that great. There were some majorly disappointing beats to that fight. Like mobile suits apparently being completely immune to beam weapons, despite everything we've heard about Nanolaminate indicating that an energy weapon should tear through it. The best explanation I've been able to come up with for it is that since Nanolaminate is strengthened by Ahab Particles, and that's probably what the beam was made of, the beam strengthened the armor in proportion to its damage and that's why it does literally no damage.

And yes, Grazes are the best. I rather like the Shiden too, though. Pretty good grunt design.
>>
>>51745997
Oh, Battle Action Harem Side Character is pretty great, even if the tagline ("No SV, YOU are the waifu!") hasn't really been that true. We've mostly not interacted with the "protagonist".
>>
File: Ein Sensor.gif (992KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ein Sensor.gif
992KB, 400x225px
>>51745923
>love for the Graze
This pleases me.
>>
>>51746069
>anon reveals he's an SV-er
Fucking scum.
>>
>>51746076
Everyone loves the Graze. It got a bit annoying for a while when half the mobile suits in the show were Graze variants, but the second season's introduced enough other mobile suit frame types that it's regained its appeal. It's like chocolate ice cream. It's great, but you want there to be other types just so you have some contrast with which to appreciate its greatness.
>>
>>51744906
(So forewarning, I've never played Blazing Blade or Binding Blade. What I've got here is just what information I've looked up.)

Well, this is a great way to start a new adventure. The jump just began, and I've already got someone taking care of me. Waking up, I'm met with a young woman who's apparently been looking after me after she found me unconscious in some field. We introduce ourselves (her name is Lyndis, apparently), and apparently she was recently orphaned by a bandit attack. Well, I'm not letting that stand, so in gratitude for her assistance I decide to ask her if she wants to journey with me, which she happily agrees to. And then who else should show up but a legion of bandits? Identical bandits. All of them. Ignoring this, we quickly make short work of the nefarious group, and head off to the nearest town. And there are a lot of bandits on the way there. Seriously, why are there so many bandits? And why do they all look alike? I ask Lyn about it, and she just sort of shrugs. That's just apparently a thing around here.

When we finally arrive, we meet a duo of knights, who claim that Lyn is the heir to the throne of Caelin. However, this has made her a target for her grandfather's brother, who seeks the throne. While such a thing seems absurd, Sain and Kent seem like good, honest men, so we take them along with us. The exact moment we leave, we are accosted by a group of bandits, however this time, it seems they have a leader with them. I could tell this by the fact that his outfit was of a different color compared to their's. Apparently, the Bandits are one, absolutely MASSIVE family, all brothers. I...don't know how that works, but it does. He proceeded to introduce his brothers to use:

"This is Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, don't forget Olaf and Olaf, that's Olaf, Olaf and the Olafs, and...um...oh, right! Olaf! And I am-"

"Olaf?"

"No, Gordon!"
>>
>>51745997
>Mass Effect X Deus Ex:Hr fanfic Mass Effect: Human Revolution

Oh, you mean "Humanity are a Bunch of Fucking Cunts: The Story"?
>>
>>51746112
What do you expect me to do when /qst/ is such a shithole? I had to get my fix somewhere, man. I'm desperate.
>>
>>51746144
You could always use /tg/chan :^)
>>
>>51746137
Humanity may be a bunch of cunts but the tech is really cool.
>>
File: Che che che hah hah hah.jpg (129KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Che che che hah hah hah.jpg
129KB, 720x480px
>>51701051
5. Horror Movies
Hunter (900)
Brave
Experience
Slayer (700)
Instinct (500)
Pain Resistant (300)
Sometimes Dead Is Better (100)
Bleeder (0)
Hunter Freebies
Holy Chainsaw (-200)
1958 Plymouth Fury (-400)
Pedophobia, Poltergeist, Faces In Places (0)

Not much to write here; we did the standard hunt monsters routine that we've done since Van Helsing.

That being said, I've been tossing around ideas for a short (maybe 2-3 chapters) bit of writefagging where I hunt down and fight pic related. Would anyone be interested in Jumper vs Jason?
>>
>>51746036
I wrote the customization table a looong while back and finished it for whomever it was that posted a while back about it. I don't have much for the main jump other than.

>Cruddy Mars AV
>Proper Earth AV (capstone boosters? Mars version at a discount?)
>Ridiculous Abs (like holy shit are you serious guys)
>Standard 100/200cp MS engineering perk, then a perk for counteracting jamming and a perk for designing modular systems.
>Pilots/Human Debris/whatever the equivalent origin has an EXTREME-AP perk that's all about shredding armor.

And that's all I got.

>Immune to beam weapons
I saw that on the wiki, and it really just sounds like more wank to make their armor system work in the series, although part of me wonders if it's supposed to be the same as the 'lel no lasers' coating MS's have in UC?

>>51746128
All of the other non-Geirall line suits just serve to make the simple and sleek look of the Graze better in comparison.

Although seriously all the fatso suits are hilarious.
>>
>>51746192
I've also got my first five builds for this run if anyone wants to see them: http://pastebin.com/8DBY7hrY
>>
>>51746193
Oh, alright. Still, cool to know that other people are thinking about making a jump for it. As much as I might bitch about the problems it has, I actually do enjoy it. It's just the curse of the nerd, to complain incessantly about the things we like most.

Honestly, Nanolaminate armor causes more problems for the series than it solves, I think. You'll see it a few episodes after the Hashmal fight, the use of Nanolaminate armor on warships is going to cause a bunch of plot holes in rapid succession.
>>
>>51746069
Yeah it is pretty great. It's a superior version of Infinite Stratos and the Valkyrie cores are very impressive and useful
>>
>>51746311
I really like it too. Low-tech Gundam has a lot of appeal to me, especially with how they try to avoid MS's walking like how they do in UC and the others. Since that makes them more dependent on a supply chain and not 'lel nuclear power lasts forever' mecha, it's got a much more military feel. Using solid rounds really just seems like an aesthetic choice at the end of the day to make it feel more 'gritty' compared to UC's sleek ships and clean multi-colored space lasers/particle weapons.

Plus, the soundtrack is really good.

Oh boy, I always knew that shit with the ramming would come back to haunt us even if it was awesome.
>>
>>51746307
Can you choose different sources for purchased powers in EMH?

And are the limits on Seer more based on nature (like how the Infinity Gems are manifestations of various universal aspects) than power? Can they be overcome with perks that enhance their source?
>>
>>51746069
Sounds as if you might be able to write a jump for it.
>>
>>51734805
Reduce it to a fine powder and snort it off a Dark Eldar's ass.
>>51737862
I stole Taco Bell's recipe. Now all across the multiverse there are Taco Bells galore.

Jumper can top my record of 4 minutes 28 seconds to finish a Taco 12 pack.
>>51744754
Supernatural Demon Background.
>>
File: 1472518003109.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1472518003109.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>51746387
>going Supernatural demon
>being an edgy tool who was tortured into that role and only wants to torture others
>being a knock-off Apostle ever

Into the bin with being an Apostle.
>>
>>51746362
>Since that makes them more dependent on a supply chain and not 'lel nuclear power lasts forever' mecha, it's got a much more military feel
You know the funny thing? Despite them needing to resupply on ammo and propellant, their power plants literally do last forever. If you look at the tech profiles, Ahab Reactors are perpetual motion machines in the most genuine sense. They both produce energy ex nihilo, and can not be shut down. They're indestructible, too, you can't break one. The most you can do is put it into sleep mode so its power generation dwindles to a trickle. These are some insane super-tech, and their existence kind of mandates that the setting be a post-apocalyptic one. If people retained an understanding of the physics behind them, it would be a very different setting.
>>
>>51746144
Oh, well that's excusable then. SV has a pretty good quest section.

The rest of the site is utter dildos though.
>>
>>51746424
I honestly wouldn't know, I only go there for the quest board. I've heard bad things, but I stick to quests and it hasn't done me wrong yet.
>>
>>51746365
Go ahead, it's just fluff.

No, Seer is based on power, like it says. I'm not sure what you mean by that second part about perks.
>>
>>51746386
There a lot of background posted for it but I have a feeling that if the quest continues there be some twists and reveals down the line. But I do have the feeling that if someone wanted to make a jump for it the author of the quest might help out a little if asked.
>>
>>51746444
Good. Your instincts serve you well.

Keep that innocence.
>>
>>51746410
but muh soul form

fair enough
>>
>>51746133
I think Lyn and Kent were in physical pain, judging by the look on their face. Sain looked like he was taking it better, and I was dying of laughter. Anyway, we did battle with Gordon and the legion of Olafs, and were victorious. Gordon fled with the remaining Olafs, swearing vengeance, and we continued on your journey.

After this, we arrived at a local shrine, in order to pray for success. Soon, however, the shrine came under attack by a group of mercenaries, who we managed to fight off. The priest allowed Lyn to touch the holy sword Mani Katti as a reward, and it turned out that she was the only one who could wield it. The priest told her to keep it, and we set out on our journey.

From there on, we gained many new allies:
>Florina, a Pegasuses Rider and Lyn's childhood friend, a shy and kind young lady
>An archer named Wil, who was battling a squad of Olafs. He seems fairly normal on the outside, but seems to be hiding something...
>Dorcas, an axeman who was working with the Olafs to earn money for his sick wife
>Serra and Erk, an obnoxious priestess and her exasperated bodyguard
>Rath, an exiled tribesman who helped us when the forces of the grandfather's brother attacked us
>Two young sibling performers named Nils and Ninian, who are being pursued by a group known as the Black Fang
>Wallace, a knight recruited by the grandbrother to kill Lyn who decided to join us instead.

Eventually, we reached the grandbrother's stronghold, and helped Lyn to overthrow him, reuniting with her grandfather and having a happy ending...or so it would seem.

Should I continue this? It seems to be dragging on a bit...
>>
>>51746424
>The rest of the site is utter dildos though
That's an understatement.
>>
File: 1485664361544.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485664361544.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>51746462
>but muh soul form
INTO THE FUCKING BIN.
>>
File: kamenriderfemme.jpg (376KB, 705x885px) Image search: [Google]
kamenriderfemme.jpg
376KB, 705x885px
Kamen Rider Femme / Miho Kirishima [300] - The only female Rider in the War, Miho is a con-artist and swindler who happily uses her charms to seduce wealthy men before running off with their valuables. Despite this, she is not without compassion - though she is determined to win the War at all costs, acts of kindness or reason do resonate with her, and she joined the War in the first place to resurrect her deceased sister, who had been murdered by Asakura Takeshi. Needless to say, she has a very apparent grudge and murderous intent towards Ouja as a result. Her Advent Deck is fairly balanced, having both a Sword and a Guard Vent, and her Mirror Monster is the swan-like Blancwing.

Allying with her is probably easiest if you don’t have much in the way of material wealth and a lot of bull-headed but good-hearted compassion to you. Actually convincing her to stop fighting may be well impossible, however. Maybe if you work around this somehow…?
>>
>>51746446
So, it's based on power why? Is that limit at least removed post-Spark? It seems incredibly weird for something to be based on pure power and not nature. Being "at one" with the universe would make sense, but just having it based on power would literally just mean that your power is restricting yourself to not be able to find things. I mean, the Infinity Gauntlet in EMH never did anything above street-level, the gems even less. So stuff like entirely mundane stars (and the Death Star) are blocked because.. reasons, I guess? Or were the Infinity Gems much more impressive than anything that was shown.

By perks I meant if magic boosting perks and similar things allow you to get past the restrictions.
>>
>>51746417
Gjallarhon is noted to still be developing the reactors, but it's noted several times that they've just slowly had more and more funding stripped away from them over the years. Hell, the Graze Ein is a old prototype they dug up out of storage.

If it's a prototype they made years and years ago with a skeleton crew keeping it maintained, imagine the complacency that reveals. It's a GRAZE. But it's also an old ass prototype. The Graze must've been in service for decades by the time of the series and all of the Graze variants probably mean they're just not developing new Frames at all. Hell, everytime someone needs a better Frame, they dig up a Gundam Frame or slap the AV into an existing one.

But yeah, what I was more getting at is the idea that they treat 'walking' much more realistically as something that can only really supplement proper thruster-powered combat. Those scenes of Zakus sprinting across the plains on Earth from UC and Seed are just fucking ridiculous.

Also, from my current watching, a rough idea fora +100 drawback:

>Adults are Idiots
>Makes every adult a bonafide moron. This includes MacGillis and people like Orga once they hit 19 years old. Enjoy everything going down in flames since they're going to treat children like children. This also applies to you.

Or some other permutation of the 'Adults are Useless/Idiots/Etc' that they've got going on. Maybe a mutually exclusive reverse version? 'Adults are Geniuses/Children are Idiots' that makes the reverse true.
>>
>>51746510
Hey, Heavens, once the gauntlet is finished, how long will we stay in this world? If there's time before I leave after I gain my powers back, I could probably use resurrection magic to bring her sister back.
>>
>>51746137
Well, it'd be worth it for a better Mass Effect jump. Calling the current one "subpar"... would be shortchanging subpar.
>>
So what are some good Mobile Armors? Specifically Universal Century since you can get one there.
>>
>>51746579
OMCE THE BIG ZAM IS MASS PRODUCED
>>
>>51746571
And now we get to the crux of it all. Dragonball wasn't enough.
>>
>>51746570
Not sure yet. I was thinking you get like an 'epilogue' of about a week to a year to spend in the world once things are said and done. Or go straight to Blade when I/someone else makes it.

Assuming you didn't Henderson the plot hard enough and break the universe into the Dragon Knight ending, anyhow.
>>
>>51746594
OK THANKS FOR SHARING
>>
File: Oh Look! Big Zam!.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Look! Big Zam!.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>51746594
>>
File: 1481344967934.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
1481344967934.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51746571
>>51746601
>>
>>51746532
Oh, Gjallarhorn knows how to build them, but they clearly don't understand the tech any better than anyone else. That's why they keep pulling out old Gundam Frames whenever they need a super unit, no one knows how to mount two Ahab Reactors on one mobile suit without their proximity causing weird feedback effects. And as I recall, the Graze was developed right after the Calamity War according to its box, so that still makes its design about three centuries old. The only people making new mobile suit frames (or new frame designs, at least, I'm pretty sure Gjallarhorn at least has the capabilities to replace their destroyed frames) are Teiwaz. But they can't make new Ahab Reactors, so... People being stuck in the past is very much one of IBO's themes, I think, and having all of the tech be just scavenged and modified antiques works for that well.

As for walking vs hover-skating, I get what you mean. It's nice when a mobile suit actually makes use of the "mobile" part. There are too many Gundam series where they just sort of stand around and awkwardly shuffle. Personally, I'd like a bit more use of the legs, there are some fights where they're almost entirely skating and I think it could be improved by some jumping or whatever. But it's still a nice aesthetic.

And that drawback is good. A mutually-exclusive inverse would also be nice, it would be refreshing to see some acknowledgement that teenagers aren't normally the best at things like tactics or strategy.
>>
>>51746579
Rafflesia and OH HEY, BIG ZAM.

Psyco Gundam and Neo Zeong are also good.
>>
>>51746617
That sounds good.

>spoiler
And that sounds hilarious.
>>
>>51746530
Look, it was made during a time when tanking tanks was impressive. There are probably going to be limits, even if they don't make the most sense.
>>
>>51746666
Best Game Grumps one off.
>>
>>51746594
>>51746627
>>51746653
Big Zam?
>>
>>51746579
There's basically no such thing as a 'mass produced Mobile Armor' EXCEPT FOR BIG ZAM BEFORE IT'S TITLE WAS STOLEN.

Each Mobile Armor is... essentially it's own unique construction, which makes the option more of a create-your-own one.

That aside, though, the standard types are Zeon/Neo-Zeong sorts that are big multi-armed affairs with no legs and a sort of beetle shape. BIG ZAM would fall under that general category. Then there's things like the Shamblo, which is more of a traditional tank in that it rolls on treads and can't fly.

After that, there's the transformable-types, which tend to either transform between a sort of clam-looking shape and a more humanoid form (that weird Guntank offshoot falls under there). Then there's the multi-form MA's like the Apsalus, which are basically giant generators and guns strapped to modular ports that you can plug MORE GUNS into.

It should be noted that a lot of MSs are listed as having a 'Mobile Armor' form. That's... kind of a misnomer, they're not really MAs in the true sense unless they combine with additional pieces in that form like the ZZ Gundam (which was also noted to be kind of a piece of shit). It mostly comes from trying to find a name for them that isn't 'plane mode'. You can see it all throughout Gundam. Neo-Bird mode. Flight mode. Waverider mode. Shit like that.
>>
>>51746627
There are better mecha but oh hey big zam.
>>
>>51746530
It's based off power because it made sense at the time, and the only things that it can't find (the examples being Galactus and the Infinity Stones) are in the mid/upper cosmic side of things so it felt like a good benchmark to use. I don't really care about what happens post-spark, so if you want those limits to go away then that's fine, and I guess magic boosters might be able to get past those limitations depending on how much they boost.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1033x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1033x1500px
>>51746705
BIG ZAM
>>
>>51746579
The Dendrobium. It was designed as a one-man army/space superiority Mobile Armor. It's also piloted using a Gundam, the Stamen, that detach to act independently.
>>
>>51746705
A not!Gundam from one of the Gundam Series. It's super huge.
>>
>>51746579
Oh, man, where to start. Universal Century Gundam loves its mobile armors. There's the Big Zam, of course. But as memetic as it is, that thing's kind of a piece of shit that only was successful because it was the One Year War and mobile weapon tech wasn't so good yet. Powerful, but had no defense against melee or non-beam weapons, was very slow, and it could only operate for about twenty minutes at a time before it overheated.

The next big mobile armor is the Neue Ziel, from Stardust Memories. Zeon's had a couple years to work out the kinks, and it's much better. Same power, far more mobile, can actual do melee, and doesn't overheat. It still isn't great against non-beam weapons, that's what ultimately brings it down, but such is life.

Between then and Zeta Gundam, the Titans (having assimilated all the old Zeon design bureaus) do a lot of experiments with mobile armors, making some cool modular designs that can be configured for anything you need. Lots of power, very versatile, but not too durable. The Inle remains one of my favorite designs from an aesthetic standpoint, though. But they go back to the drawing board, and develop the Psyco Gundam, a cross between a mobile suit and a mobile armor. This thing is awesome, slower than a mobile suit but pretty agile and fast for a mobile armor, and its weapons and defenses are solid. Rather than huge mega-guns it goes for lots of little ones to dominate a battlefield. Plus, it being humanoid but as big as a mobile armor makes it look really cool. They refine this into the Psyco Gundam Mk. II, which fixes all the problems the original had. Amazing defense, better speed, and it is literally made of guns.

>cont.
>>
>>51746732
Maybe I can try picking this guy over- oh look it's Big Zam.
>>
Super Mecha is the worst genre.
>>
>>51746617
On the topic of timing, how much time do you have between the start of DBZ and Raditz arriving, if you're going straight into it from DB? The drawbacks seem to indicate the transition would happen at the start of the year, giving you about ten months before he show up (the wiki says he arrives in October). Is that right?
>>
>>51746643
>Personally, I'd like a bit more use of the legs, there are some fights where they're almost entirely skating and I think it could be improved by some jumping or whatever.
They seem to be intent on preserving it for AV FULL THRRROOTTLE shit. You saw it with Eins and Mikazuki back in S1, you see it when Mikazuki's fighting in S2, but those are generally clusterfucks so you don't see it as much. Which is dumb, especially if it's more efficient to put some of your infinite electrical power to use and take some of the strain off your thrusters. Even MacGillis and the other non-AV aces don't do it. Whether that's because of trying to make Mikazuki look like a messiah or probably a demon, judging from his theme or whatever, I don't know.

...Man, that reminds me of the early Code Geass fights, before they got Float Units and started shoving the chess motify down our throats. Had some really great stuff with the rollerskates and bounding off of walls using the slash harkens and shit.
>>
>>51746780
Following that, we've got some strong but not too notable mobile armors used during the various resurgent Zeon factions of the UC 90s. The Alpha Azeiru and Shamblo are strong, but nothing special. The Sleeves do deploy the monstrous Neo-Zeong (at least in the Unicorn movie series, it's not in the books) that is rather insane, though. Ridiculously huge, lots of guns, lots of arms for some reason, fast, durable, has hacking tendrils that let it make a zombie army out of the mobile suits it defeats, and has a "Psyco-Shard Generator" that can warp reality to manipulate entropy! This is probably the best you're going to get in terms of mobile armors.

Following this, mobile armors kind of fall out of favor. Mobile suit design trends towards small and agile builds, and with that the bulky mobile armors are left by the wayside. The Crossbone Vanguard builds the Rafflesia about twenty years later, but aside from it the most you'll get are the weird experimental designs that the Jovians work with. Some of them are cool just for how weird they look, but nothing too amazing.

Oh wait, there is one final mobile armor in Victory, that's right. The...Doggorla, I want to say? Zanscare names all kind of blur together for me. But it's this big serpent made of modular parts that can detach and join back together for either battlefield repairs or splitting into multiple units. That one's cool.
>>
>>51746838
If you're doing the straight transitional period, you get two years of extra time in DB as it leads into the events of DBZ, where the events of your new/continued background are meant to unfold. So you have that plus the time you mentioned (which is correct, I believe) to get ready - more than enough to survive the initial hurdle of the Saiyan Saga.
>>
>>51746834
They're not even talking about Super mecha.

>>51746871
>Not mentioning Sentinel, not mentioning the MSVs in between.
>>
>>51746871
Fucking Jovians
>>
>>51746857
Man, early Code Geass was awesome. Even after Float Units showed up, there was still an emphasis on using terrain. Flight was used for rapid repositioning much like the other mobility options on a Knightmare Frame, rather than the entire fight taking place just hovering in mid-air with no good frames of reference for speed or agility.
>>
>>51746857
>>51746906
Geass jump update when.
>>
File: Inle Cruise Form.jpg (149KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
Inle Cruise Form.jpg
149KB, 1024x776px
>>51746780
...I just looked up the Inle. Mobile Armors have never really appealed to me since they look mostly like what a Vogon might imagine a person is supposed to look like. But this thing?

You could blow up the whole goddamn universe in this. It's skeletal and utilitarian looking. It's like a wasp or a reaper. I love it.
>>
>>51746901
I'm going to be honest, I skipped Sentinel because I can never remember how to spell Zodiacok. Zodia'cok? Zodi'acque? Whatever. As for the MSVs, are there really any in there that are all that great? I guess the Matabiri, maybe, but that's it.
>>
>>51746879
Thanks, I mostly wanted to know when the new perks would kick in and when I'd find the new items.

These are a good pair of jumps, thanks Heavens.
>>
>>51746906
That finale, though. All of the formations and just lazily done air to air combat. I sort of remember stuff like Cecil's intervention at Ashford making use of it a bit like a VTOL gunship, and then Suzaku had some pretty good moments, but other than that... I can't really remember.

Oh, except for Suzaku and Kallen's last battle. I have a feeling that's where all the budget went.
>>
>>51746930
>Starts with a Z
>random apostrophe
Let me guess, Zeek aquatic MA?
>>
>>51746911
When someone up and does it. Mir said he's fine with someone making a new one, and as I recall someone was working on it before dropping the claim due to personal life being too busy. Can't remember who, though. But it is open. I'd do it, but I'm really not that great at writing anything other than tech porn. I could rock the shit out of the mecha customization section, though, if anyone is working on one and for some reason is having trouble with what's probably the easiest part of it.
>>
So how would removing my Saiyan tail work with things like alt form and regen?
>>
>>51746973
Surprisingly, no. Titans space-use mobile armor with transformation/separation (it turns into two separate mobile armors) gimmick to handle atmospheric entry and combat.
>>
>>51746973
No, it was a space two part MA that could be used for re-entry with a fuck you beam cannon
>>
>>51746984
That was me. I picked up FoZ and Code Geass, but ended up dropping the claim when it turned out a lot more difficult than I thought.

Nobody has picked up FoZ in the meantime and I passed Geass to Digger. I'm not against working on either again when I get more time - I like collabing with Digger on stuff, anyhow.
>>
>>51746987
>wanting to remove your tail
Just wear sunglasses at night.
>>
>>51747002
Oh, okay, so Digger's working on it? Cool, he does good stuff. So do you, so if you do wind up collaborating on it with him that would be pretty awesome. The stuff you two work on together tends to be great. Not to make it sound like I'm pressuring you, though, if you don't have the free time right now you should work on the important stuff. Not implying an obligation to me, just saying I like your and Digger's work.
>>
>>51746998
It was manufactured by Axis, not the TTT or other Titan subsidiaries, and by the time New Decides decided to field it, they were already well split off from Titans as a whole. Fitting, considering the whole thing is practically Shinsengumi in space.
>>
>>51747026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
>>
>>51747048
So not Zeon but instead Neo-Neo-Neo Zeon?
Eh, close enough.
>>
>>51747026
Or just master the form like Vegeta did.
>>
>>51747002
>>51747047
As long as Red isn't touching it like the original plan was.
>>
Kamen Rider Ryuga [--] - Years ago, a fateful meeting drastically changed this timeline, and the final Rider (aside from Odin) is something of an anomaly. There are identical in every way to Shinji Kido, except their appearance is ‘reversed’, as though matching only his own reflection in the mirror, and his Monster and Deck is a complete duplicate, except clad in black. Even so, it’s hard to mistake one for the other after a closer look - this ‘Shinji’ is bloodthirsty and outwardly malevolent, wanting only to be the strongest Rider and to take the place of the ‘real’ Shinji entirely. Little else motivates him, making him a dangerous wild card in the War. Still, it’s not so bad.

Unless you took the Alive a Life drawback. Then, he is replaced by the following Rider instead...
>>
>>51747067
Even then, it's a ten times power boost at the cost of destroying anything I'm wearing that wasn't made for form switching. Vs 50 times boost when I master SSJ.
>>
>>51747002
What's wrong with FOZ?
>>
>>51747048
That's right, I'm remembering now. It was made by Axis during the short period when they were bizarrely in bed with the Titans, and then a splinter faction of the Titans took it with them. Also, I looked up the spelling. It's the Z'od-iacok. Fuck you, Spacenoids, your naming skills suck. THEY SUCK!
>>
>>51747096
You can layer them together you know.
Golden Oozaru is a thing.
>>
>>51746987
Tail will grow back with regen, I'd say, unless you actively suppress it.

>>51747026
>Not blowing up the moon
>>
>>51746579
Bubblegum Crisis has top tier 80s glam rock girl power power armor
>>
>>51747092
>Unless you took the Alive a Life drawback. Then, he is replaced by the following Rider instead...
Abyss? Are we getting Abyss?
>>
>>51747096
Do you need to lose your tail to SSJ?
>>
>>51747104
Silly earthnoid.
Your concepts off "grammar" and "spelling" are merely constructs resulting from your soul being held down by the weight of gravity.
Sieg Zeon.
>>
>>51747108

No it's not!
>>
>>51747144
It absolutely is. It even shows up in multiverse if you're really that worried about it.
>>
>>51747104
>Banana
>Amiibo
>Haman
>Lemon Purple
>Mu La Flaga
I think they might just name things the first word that comes into their brain.
>>
>>51747131

No, I'm just saying SSJ makes the tail pointless.
>>
>>51747131
No you need to be buff as fuck. Tails are never mentioned to come into it.
>>51747144
Shows up in Dragonball Fusions. Broly becomes a Great Ape while in Super Saiyan.
>>
Anyone have the updated pdf of the giftable powers list from a few days back?
>>
>>51747157
>Haman
Fuck you, Haman is bae.
Also, BRAVE MOTHERFUCKING COD
>>
>>51747170
>Dragonball Fusions

La la la mah canon!
>>
>>51747197
>BRAVE MOTHERFUCKING COD
BEST BRAVE COMING THROUGH
>>
>>51747234
It makes an appearance in the anime and two budokai games.
It's canon.
>>
What jumps allow you to make custom altforms?
>>
[triggerwarning]

Exalted question:

Does it cost mana or something to use SMA? Say I want to punch a bunch of fools and turn them into butterflies: do I run out to some kind of resource pool at some point or is it pure punching stamina?

[/triggerwarning]
>>
>>51747247
>It makes an appearance in the anime

GT is not canon
>>
File: fastside.jpg (238KB, 569x747px) Image search: [Google]
fastside.jpg
238KB, 569x747px
>>51747197
Brave Cod is nothing compared to Fast Side ok. Fast Side is a KING.
>>
>>51747264
Is that Neville Longbottom?
>>
>>51747263
It also appears in a Frieza saga thing.
>>
>>51747249
SAO, EVO technically, and Sort of Exalted Infernals.
Godzilla, and Pacific Rim have the option too although you've got to be a Kaiju.
>>
>>51747144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlg6pXPdyZk
>>
File: Screenshot (67).png (6KB, 364x93px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (67).png
6KB, 364x93px
Kudos to whoever made these. Will definitely be using.
>>
>>51747279
In Gundam. In Space. In his final evolution. He accidentally kills himself TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS.
>>
>>51747254
Lots of martial arts in Exalted require essence expenditure to actually preform the moves. Some charms are effectively free and permanant, but most are not.
>>
>>51747288
Pretty sure it was English, presumably feeling akward about the amount of time she's spent not making jumps.
>>
>>51747197
Most Gundam characters names are made with the aim of being a reference first and making sense as something an actual person would be called second. Like, Haman Karn is a usurper and manipulator (Haman, a biblical figure) who rules over a nation of asteroid colonies (which, being a bunch of rocks, could be arguably called a "cairn"). It's all bad puns. The worst is probably the Ples/Purus. Elpeo Ple is a reference to the hentai manga magazine Lemon People (or, "L People"), which had a lot lolicon stuff in it, much like Ple herself is. I'm ashamed to know that.
>>
>>51747283

Well, I will concede I was entirely mistaken. I guess the tail stays and I learn to make power balls.
>>
>>51747288
It was English. She went through the effort of getting a lot of feedback on it, too.
>>
File: giftable powers.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
giftable powers.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51747254
You spend motes of Essence and possibly points of Willpower to pull off SMA moves.

Like dropping into a Form stance costs some motes and lasts all scene (fight), but will enhance most attacks that happen in that fight without further expenditure. But punching someone into a duck itself will cost you motes and maybe willpower.

>>51747174
>
>>
>>51747288
Which folder are those in?
>>
File: excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg (29KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg
29KB, 446x324px
>>51746465
If you wanna! I'm thoroughly enjoying this, however.
>>
>>51747333
Thanks.
>>
Are D&D summon spells worth anything? They seem to only last a handful of seconds unless you are particularly powerful, and even if you are they still don't last long.
>>
>>51747341
Uploads. They've been sitting there for about a month.
>>
>>51747307
>>51747332
I haven't kept up with the thread, then. Oops. Well, go English.
>>51747341
Uploads!
>>
>>51747357
Summoning elementals, let alone Elder Elementals, is a solid way to give a hearty fuck you
>>
As someone who knows little about Dragonball,What's canon? What's not canon? Do I watch all of them or a specific one?
>>
>>51746987
You could probably just use Final Form from SAO to keep the tail away.
>>
>>51747357
Summon monster blows, but the other ways of summoning are top notch.
Once you start gating in Solars you've basically won forever.
Knowledge of the monster list can get you any ability that exists in the game on demand.
There's a reason Conjuration is considered one of the best magic schools.
>>
>>51747357
They last minutes at a time, even at low levels. You just have to concentrate on holding them up. Casters who specialize in summoning in D&D can really do some impressive shit. Especially with a prestige class or two under their belts.

>>51747372
Brutus has apparently been busy and hasn't gotten to sort through the folder in a bit. It happens.
>>
>>51747389
DB into DBZ into DBZSuper is the new timeline.
The rest is spin offs and old stuff/alt timelines that got retconed.
>>
>>51747353
Just as an additional note: You can only use one Form-type charm at once, unless you're using Prismatic Arrangement of Creation Form, which lets you use every Form charm in that style as well as any two others you know, all at the same time. Most styles only have one Form charm each, though, PAoC style is unique like that. However, there are plenty of scenelength charms that aren't Forms, so stack those to your heart's content even if you don't study PAoC. Not sure why you wouldn't, it's a great style full of really useful stuff, just saying.
>>
>>51747389

Short version: Dragon ball, dragon ball Z, dragon ball super.
>>
>>51747396
>Once you start gating in Solars you've basically won forever.
Yes, but it's too bad you can't actually do that. At least, not with just D&D classes.
>>
>>51747466
Yes you can. It's a common strategy of an optimized summoner build in 3.5. Or do you just mean that you can't do it with the classes available in the D&D jumps we have?
>>
>>51747466
Yes you can? Cast gate and call a solar. That's really all there is too it. Gate isn't out of reach for Wizards or Clerics.
>>
>>51747408
>They last minutes at a time, even at low levels.
>1 round/level
They last six seconds per level anon.
>>
File: 1427685247994.gif (1MB, 284x218px) Image search: [Google]
1427685247994.gif
1MB, 284x218px
>>51747144
It's absolutely a thing. Why wouldn't it be a thing?

The only thing that you could really argue might not be a thing would be SSJ4 in continuities that lock out GT, where the monkey form shrinks down and humanizes and jrklhngaut some primal bullshit.
But monkey form is still "saiyan", so as long as you can retain your mind in ape form (which Vegeta does no problem) there is no reason you couldn't go golden monkey in any continuity.
>>
>>51747478
It should be possible shouldn't it, considering you can pick pretty much any class in the FR jump.
>>
>>51747503
Be able to cast level 9 arcane or divine spells. That's the only prerequisite.
>>
>>51747478
>>51747481
>>51747503
Is it possible that anon thought we meant Solar Exalted and not Solar Archons? There was talk about Exalted just a bit up-thread, so they might have gotten confused.
>>
File: Five Way Fusion.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Five Way Fusion.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>51747170
>>51747234

Speaking of Dragon Ball Fusions, does anybody else think it would be fun to have a jump of that?

Things like EX-Fusion and Five Way Fusion would be cool to have.
>>
>>51747492
Extend Spell metamagic, Summoning prestige class abilities (admittedly that's not low levels), spells that change the duration of round/level spells to concentration, spells that allow you to hand off concentration to your familiar, etc, etc.
>>
>>51747528
Rule 1.
>>
>>51747558

I wasn't asking them to make the jump.

I was asking if people would be interested in it.
>>
>>51747528
No, I think we've more or less hit saturation on Dragonball jumps. Really can't see what else we could do with them without overlap.
>>
>>51747528
Just make a dragon quest jump dude.
>>
>>51747575
Agreed. We need some Dragonvag jumps to counteract all the Dragonballs.
>>
>>51747545
>spells that change the duration of round/level spells to concentration,

>spells that allow you to hand off concentration to your familiar,

Those exist? Do you know what they are called?
>>
>>51747597
Super jump when? Angel waifu a best.
>>
>>51747613

Probably when Super is finished.
>>
>>51747599
They do, but not off the top of my head. Used to min-max the hell out of that game but since I moved it's been years. Try the Spell Compendium first? Or maybe the PHB2? If you don't have any luck I might dig up my books later.
>>
I have finished the Rider write-ups for Ryuki. Act 2 (aside from a power-up) and Act 3 are mostly scenarios and narrative, so the rest of the gauntlet is smooth sailing from this point on.

Assuming I don't stall out, it should be out sometime next week.
>>
>>51747613
I don't get it
>>
>>51747672
Fucking sweet, Heavens. Looking forward to it. Also, I just realized looking at your picture that Darkwing's head sticking out the back of Knight's armor when it turns into a cape makes him vaguely look like an Ex-Aid Rider design. I should take him as a companion and bring him to Ex-Aid. That could be funny.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>51732628
151 Tropico
Age 23
Presidente
Capitalist, Loyalists -100, Environmentalists -100, Nationalists -100,
North Hawaii
Urban Development, Pollution Standards, My Humble Life, Most Presidents Per Capita(Cloud of Darkness[Presidente, Palace, Luxury Goods, Literacy Program -400], Morrigan Aensland[Presidente, Financial Genius -400, Palace, Luxury Goods], Aris[Presidente, Palace, Luxury Goods, Climate Control -200, El Toucan -200])-100, Swiss Bank Account -100,
Real Organic Food -100, Renewable Resources -200, Pleasure Squad(Alice Pleasance Lidell[Environmentalist, Pollution Standards 3 -100], Alice/FiendDS2[Intellectual, Field Trips(Statistician), Gambler -100], Alice/SMT[Religious, Amnesty, Televangelism -100], Guardsmen Platoon[Communist, Preventative Medicine 3 -100], Dreya[Militarist, Special Ops Training 3 -100], Judy[Capitalist, Urban Development 3 -100], Camera and Crew[Loyalist, My Humble Life, Youth Organization -100], Bay[Nationalist, Wiretapping -100])-200, Best Place on Earth -200,
Palace, Luxury Goods, Radio Free Tropico -100, Hola Presidente -100,
Dynasty +400,
The local religion follows me, their god of Darkness, Shadows, Light, Lust, Chaos, Storms, Gravity, Fire, Magic, Crafting, Knowledge, and Time. This makes it unlikely that there will be much in the way of trouble from my people or my closest neighbors. Not to mention our tech level outpacing the rest of the world by far. The 300 years spent here will go largely to self improvement. Aside from improving my country and letting lesser breakthroughs aid the rest of the world(mostly food and environment related things) to keep other countries off of my and my three closest allies backs.
Continue
1 Infinicon
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Generic Creepy Pasta
7 Sunrider
8 Generic Video Game Developer
>>
>>51747724
Sunrider, I need a new 7.
I know nothing of this setting.
>>
Gaiz. Halp. I have shit sense of aesthetics, and can't tell if this made the doc look better or worse.
>>
>>51747744
For what it's worth I like it.
>>
Is Siren considered a gauntlet or just a normal jump with different conditions?
>>
>>51747744
This actually looks pretty good. Definitely readable.
>>
>>51747744
Well, it looks good if you open it in a separate reader so you can do a two-page view. In-browser it looks a bit weird.
>>
>>51747744
Looks ace.
>>
>>51747768
Siren is not a gauntlet it just has alternative death conditions.
You can put it in gauntlet mode if you're an absolute madman, but you don't have too.
>>
Heyo! Just updating the jump list. It seems someone is copying jumps into the uploads folder for some reason, unless we just had a huge amount of updates in the last month or so, but it all seems to be the one person...

Anyway, here's what I'm currently adding to the jump list. Are any of these not finished, and is there anything finished I've missed?

Valeria, Distant Skies doesn't seem to be in Uploads yet.

Arsene Lupin
Gauntlet Clustertruck
DC - Superman The Animated Series
Digital Devil Saga Part 2
Dragon Ball AF
Dragon Ball Multiverse
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dungeon Seige 2
Exalted - The Infernals
Generic Xianxia
Hellfire (Diablo)
How to Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks)
Infinite Stratos
Jormungand
Kekkai Sensen
Kubo and the Two Strings
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Nasuverse - Fate Zero
Oblivion (Movie)
Schlock Mercenary: The Teraport Wars
Watch_Dogs 2
World of Cultivation
>>
>>51747744
I like it, though I also have a shit sense of aesthetics so it doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>51747763
>>51747773
>>51747774
>>51747775
>>51747833

Okay, awesome, thank you all! I'll stick this version in the drive, then. There shouldn't be any other updates from the previous version, I literally just added the background and cover page as far as I recall.
>>
>>51747575
We really haven't. We've had DB, DBZ, and two fanfics. Super is still ongoing, but that leaves Xenoverse with it's weird timeshit and Demons and GT.
>>
File: Jet_Alone.png (4MB, 2120x3615px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Alone.png
4MB, 2120x3615px
To those who watched evangelion, how hard would it be to steal Jet alone?
>>
>>51747885
It's 90's cyber-security, so probably fairly easy.
>>
>>51747885
You could probably steal it and fix it up easy after it "malfunctions".
>>
>>51747820
I've been informed Hellfire (Diablo) shouldn't be on this list, so I'll take it off for now.
>>
File: Jet_Alone_Prime.png (238KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Alone_Prime.png
238KB, 410x600px
>>51747885
Not very, it's not particularly well-guarded seeing how easy it was for the saboteurs to get at it. The main issue is whether or not NERV would let you keep it, it's a threat to their cover story of "the only people who can protect the world from the Angels". They'd probably come after you and prioritize destroying it if you ever used it publicly. Though to be honest, Jet Alone isn't that great. It's a proof of concept for the real machine, Jet Alone Prime. So what you really want to do is prevent the sabotage of Jet Alone for that Nihon Industrial Solidarity gets the funding it needs to make the finished product, then steal that. JA' is awesome, in the games it shows up in it can solo half the MP Angel series before its coolant runs out and it has to retreat. Fit it with a better cooling system and you're solid.
>>
>>51747744
*Thumbs Up*
>>
>>51747597
Which settings have the best named dragon waifus (and I don't mean generics like any silver dragon etc.)? Doesn't have to be a jump yet.
>>
>>51747933
Damn it, MP Eva series, I meant. Derpy herp.
>>
>>51747939
Do artificial intelligences that just style themselves after dragons count? Because if so, Worm. It would involve cuckolding Armsmaster, though. He's kind of a dick, but he doesn't really deserve that. Hell, Dragon is a big part of him becoming less of a dick, so stealing her affections would just make him worse.
>>
>>51747744
I'm not too hot on how the text is really fucking close to the gutter on one side and on the other it's really far. Other than that, though, it's pretty good. Reads like a sourcebook, almost.
>>
>>51747850
>Opposite Magic
>As you leave this world, you will find that this skill remains with you, no power will be barred for as small a reason as being capable of it’s opposite.

A while back people were talking about ways to circumvent issues like:
"practicing multiple Ki related things from different setting might kill you since they are often similar across settings and using more than one can cripple you or make your head explode in some settings"
would this perk deal with that problem and similar problems?
>>
>>51747575
GT could get a jump. Nothing covers it right now (AF takes place afterwards.)

Heroes could get a jump as it has its own plot and entire story arcs it shares with nothing else. (Another good place to get Demon race since it hasn't been added to Multiverse.)

Online is pretty similar to Xenoverse all told, but since Super it's no longer main canon so you could make a jump for it.

Xenoverse could get a jump, as it's on its own canon now, but it'd be hard to deal with all the rampant time travel.

Fusions is fun, but it'd be pretty samey since it only has one event to itself (The tournament) though all the new fusion mechanics are unique.
>>
>>51747960
Doesn't look like it, at least by RAW.
>>
>>51747851
>>51747961
Okay, now justify how you'll have perk lines that don't feel like rehashes of the other jumps. They already feel kind of samey with just four, I can't see adding another five making the situation any better.
>>
>>51747679
Dragon Ball Super. Members of Whis's race are called Angels.
>>
>>51747613
>Jumper with more than 2 charisma perks manages to enthrall Omni-King
>>
>>51747389
>>51747421
>>51747428
Bardock is also tentatively canon, or the gist is, as Toriyama included him in a panel of the manga due to really liking the special.
>>
>>51747975
But anon, that's the draw. Doing the same thing over and over again while getting the opportunity to just get higher tiers of the same thing. Just like the series. /sarcasm
>>
>>51747956
The gutter? It's the same distance from the margins on all sides, though?

>>51747960
In Anima, if you learn Darkness magic, for example, it weakens your ability to learn Light magic, making it twice as difficult. It's basically supposed to prevent that. So, uh, fanwank? If that feels like the same deal to you, I mean. I try not to rule on other people's settings.
>>
>>51747820
Pretty sure Arsene isn't done yet?
>>
>>51747975
GT could have entire new races added. See: Tuffle, Machine Mutant, Tuffle/Machine Mutant (aka Baby), Super Android, and Dark Dragon. Plenty of stuff unique to it you could base origins around.

Heroes too, has all kinds of unique transformations and mechanics, and has a ton of stuff for Namekians/Frost Demons/Majins/Androids/Bio-Androids do to them being playable, as well as Demons do to Towa, Mira, and a revived Dabura getting their own arc within it.
>>
>>51747955
Nah.
>>
>>51747984
>Jumpers with max charisma manage to convince Omni-King to stop being an omnicidal child.
>>
>>51747975
A lot of the perks in the current jumps are just straight-up in-setting techniques and generic power boosts. It'd be fairly easy to just... make perks that have something other than just up-front power. You know, as is the norm for perks.
>>
>>51747744
Anyone know where I can get a good idea about this setting's magic?
>>
>>51748063
>While spectating Jumper's latest match, Omni-King befriends the Benefactor and is allowed to come along.
>>
>>51748067
>make perks that have something other than just up-front power
Some of them maybe, but this is Dragon Ball, anon.
>>
>>51747961

You could fuse Online and Xenoverse together into one jump considering they have the same general plot.

Heroes on the other hand is weird because it didn't originally have a plot and was seemingly just about kids entering the actual arcade machine and becoming their avatars.

You'd have to base it on the manga, which has a plot. It seems to be about the kids playing the arcade machines, but it's actually set in the Dragon Ball universe and the machines were made by Capsule Corp? The game also may or may not be real? It's confusing.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Heroes:_Victory_Mission
>>
>>51747820
Where is the jump list so we can see what you're missing? I don't think that's the whole list.
>>
>>51748063
I don't know if you can do stuff like that with just charisma. Like, you could probably convince him that wanton destruction is bad, but you'd probably need something else to help him mature.
>>
>>51748092
Read the source book, Arcana Exxet and the updated core rules that change a whole lot about how magic works..
That's pretty much the only way since there's no SRD or anything online.
>>
>>51748110
The manga is what I'm referring to, though stuff from the games is relevant too.

Like it has entire story arcs to justify its existence.
>>
>>51748124
You can probably outright ignore the updated core rules and use the original rules if you think it's stupid, though.
>>
>>51748117
These are just the ones being added. The current list (minus these) is in the lists folder. Once I know which one's of these to add to it I'll post an updated one here.
>>
>>51748129

I haven't actually read the DB Heroes manga. What is the plot?
>>
>>51748144
New rules are better for a lot of things. Especially how it removes the prescence cap on a bunch of spells. Although even the update document itself says it's pick and choose if you want the old system. Adapting the new spells in Arcana Exxcet may be difficult though.
>>
>>51748103
>So basically I found this random loser, empowered them, and flung through space and time. I watch them flounder around 'cause it's funny
>That does sound fun! I want to do it too!
>I know, right?
>I'll grab a bunch of the most vicious people in my multiverse, power them up, and send them out everywhere!
>Omni-king, no
>And, if they're boring, I'll blow up the universe they're in, all the universes they've visited AND their home universe!
>OMNI-KING NO
>>
>>51748165
It has arcs. Read the linked wiki entry.
>>
>>51748092
How involved of an explanation do you need? If you need to know each individual spell, you're going to have to do what >>51748124 said and actually look it up. If you just want an overview of how the magic system works in general, I can probably just give you a quick summary.
>>
>>51748026
It's more complete than some of the jumps we have in completed folders.
>>
Here's the current updated list. Let me know if I've missed anything.
>>
>>51748276
Skull slime said it's a rough draft. It's not done.
>>
>>51748281
>756
Is this an error or do we have a yes jump?
>>
>>51748276
Yes, but the jumpmaker called it a rough draft.
>>
>>51748247
>If you just want an overview of how the magic system works in general, I can probably just give you a quick summary.
That would be much appreciated!
>>
File: 8a24fe7275c4037268e9e010c3ce429b.gif (168KB, 1344x704px) Image search: [Google]
8a24fe7275c4037268e9e010c3ce429b.gif
168KB, 1344x704px
>>51748281
You've got Ogre Battle on there twice.

It has a free Gender Swap and can go on for more than ten years with the top end Drawbacks.

Thanks for keeping up with this list, by the way.
>>
>>51748267
>Bothering to run a business
>When you're going to be up and transplanted every decade
>And you'll be a teenager in a good deal of those lives
Hobo master race.
Just make enough money to keep a roof over your head and to get whatever eclectic material you need for shenanigans that you can't make yourself. You can skip the first one if you're willing to live in the warehouse and off the grid.

I just use assorted magicks to conjure up jewelry to sell at pawn shops, but I'm sure there's a better way.
>>
>>51748353
A Mobile Home and using probability/divination magics to win the lottery.
>>
>>51748307
>Skull slime said it's a rough draft.
I stand by my statement that it is more jumpable than some 'finished' jumps
>>
>>51748308
That's an error... and one I don't know how to fix. Crap. Don't know what jump that's meant to be... Gonna have to look for it.

>>51748350
Thanks, I'll fix that now. And you're welcome.
>>
>>51748380
Yeah, Bayonetta has that kind of effect on people.
>>
>>51748369
Might be difficult if you're a drop-in. I'm not well versed in the law surrounding it, but I'm pretty sure your lack of any and all identification will come up when you win the lottery.
>>
>>51748380
Well I suppose I can't argue with that since Harvest Moon is on the drive.
Still I think it's best to wait till Lupin is actually done before putting it on there.
>>
>>51748308
>>51748385
Turned out to be an easy fix, it's the only one that had 'temporary/permanent' in the Free Gender Swap column, as such Symphogear has been restored to the list.

Extra Ogre Battle removed, Gaim renamed to make it clear it's Neo-Heisei 2.5.

Anything else anyone notice wrong?
>>
>>51747349
>Final level of FEH
>I'm three levels over
>Veronica butt rips me for 30 damage.
>OHKO x4

...You need a status effect perk. She can reverse buffs, which is fucking cheating.
>>
>>51748396
You're free to make a new one.
>>
>>51748350
>pic

What's that?
>>
File: Like this_Page_02.jpg (245KB, 1207x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Like this_Page_02.jpg
245KB, 1207x1551px
>>51748011
Yeah, it's centered in the middle of the PAGE, but unless the original sourcebook is like that, it's probably intended to be in the middle of that white section, with those graphics on the edges of each page serving as the outer lip of the book.
>>
>>51748440
Holy shit I never noticed that :O

What do you have in mind, specifically? Also there was a Harsh Command used somewhere maybe (FEH mooks are fucking bullshit they can have almost any skill), which can reverse buffs. I was thinking about making that into a perk.

I also offer a balm item (which is indeed based on the balm that some of the Healers have, like Elise does), btw.
>>
>>51748353
>Hobo master race.
Am I the only one that stored the really big tricked out coaches build as portable homes/workshops/factories in the warehouse until I can import them as protected CP vehicles? Make myself what is practically a mobile town and be King of the Gypsies! Pull a Gates of Babylon with a Warehouse Portal and a Fleet of them. They just keep coming like a ten minute train convey.

Loved the new S:TAS jump for the Garage.
>>
>>51748396
I was thinking about Skies of Arcadia myself, and other jumps with incoherent perk lines.
>>
>>51748202

This is why any Jumper who values self-preservation should invest in charisma and social perks to prevent the Omni-King from HAKAI-ing everything.
>>
>>51748011
When/if you make an update, you have spaces for page numbers in the lower corners, but they are all blank.
>>
>>51748408
Presumably you'd establish an identity first. How the local government will react to someone walking in out of the blue would presumably vary from nation to nation and world to world, though. Much easier in some places, dangerous in others.
>>
>>51748316
Okay, so! Basically, the world of Gaia is covered by something called the Flow of Souls, which is, basically, the essence of reality itself (Also the afterlife). A Wizard is someone who was born with the Gift, which makes them, basically, a conduit to the Flow of Souls. They shape it as it flows through them. Their souls slowly collect "Zeon" over time, which is basically spiritual power, and the mana equivalent. Unfortunately, it gathers slowly. REALLY slowly. Like, days at a minimum, and maybe weeks.

Anyway, casting a spell requires channeling the Zeon from your soul into the world around you, then using it to imprint the local Flow of Souls with the 'essence' of the type of spell you want (this expends the Zeon, and you'll have to slowly regain more over time). Imprint it with hatred and fear, and get darkness magic. With sacrifice and heat, and you get fire magic. With solidity and the absoluteness of the laws of physics, and you get Earth magic. Etc. Presumably the details of how you imprint get you different spells, but w/e.

Anyway, this takes both time and concentration. Spells usually take a minimum of a turn (3 seconds) to cast, and easily take multiple, and generally, you'll want to use mnemonics in the form of gestures and words, to help you cast. You can leave them out, but it makes casting much harder. Once you've consolidated the Flow into a spell, you can send it at your opponents by making a "Magical Projection" check. Which is just a normal attack, but you know, with magic. Anyway, this is generally pretty costly in terms of Zeon. However, as a mage gets stronger, they start being able to modify the flow of souls more easily, to the point where they can imprint weaker spells even without using Zeon. It's difficult, and keeps them from gathering zeon for their big one while they do, but they can use "Innate Magic" to spam free weak spells, which can get pretty scary when their "weak" spells get strong enough.

Aaaand that's it, really.
>>
>>51748281
High School DxD is listed as Hichschool DxD, and Rurouni Kenshin is listed as Ruouni Kenshin.
>>
>>51748487
>I was thinking about making that into a perk.
Do you really need to make the jump so game-mechanicy? I mean, not criticizing you (I haven't even played the game, myself), but I tend to find such things highly disappointing.
>>
>>51748469
Is it not Dark Souls?
>>
>>51748470
It looks that way in the original sourcebook as well.

>>51748537
It pisses me off, but I wasn't able to get the page-numbers to line up/ show up. Apparently setting the background as an image puts the image on top of the page numbers? I dunno. It wasn't letting me put them in anyway. I could have done it manually, with text boxes, but... eh.
>>
>>51748600
I thought so, but the town looks too intact.
>>
>>51748562
Fixed the Kenshin one, but DxD is called Highschool on the drive. Not sure if it should be changed or stay accurate to the drive.
>>
>>51748559
Thanks!
>>
>>51748487
Can I see another WIP? Knowing what you have makes it easier to make suggestions.
>>
File: 1485930922479.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485930922479.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>51748607
>It looked like that in the original
>>
>>51748350
>>51748469
>>51748600
>>51748622
Specifically, that looks like the bonfire outside of Irithyll. It actually is pretty intact, especially from a distance.

Visually, it's pretty much the only good location in all of Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>51748625
Fair enough. Though, it should still be "Highschool DxD" instead of "Hichschool DxD" in that case.
>>
>>51748437
You have Generic Xianxia listed twice boss.

>>51748625
Pay attention to the spelling.
>>
>>51748267
Naturally, Gargoyles has a bunch. There's the Rogue tree in Worm which is perfect for that sort of thing. Deus Ex: HR has the Corporate tree, but it's kind of meh. The new Superman jump has some good perks... SEED has a couple. Jormundgand also has some amazing perks for that sort of thing.

They're scattered, but looking close helps.
>>
>>51748625
Should have checked this before, but Eclipse Phase has free gender pick and things that follow you (Hab).
>>
>>51748408
>Might be difficult if you're a drop-in.
There are a lot of Backstory Modifying Perks.
Like you can be a Drop In, and a Multimillionarre Media Business mogul at the same time, Stuff like that will give a legal identity to a Drop In.
There are also explicit Instant ID perks/items out there.
>>
>>51747961
>Fusions is fun, but it'd be pretty samey since it only has one event to itself (The tournament) though all the new fusion mechanics are unique.

I mean, you could probably do what Val did with Multiverse and make it so you have to win the tournament in order to win the jump.

I don't think Fusions would offer much outside of EX-Fusion and Five Way Fusion either, but it seems like the only way to get those things.

Well, you could include a Fusions drawback or possibly even a Scenario in a Xenoverse jump that drags you into the Time Rift and the Tournament once Xenoverse's plot is over? It's not like Xenoverse doesn't already have enough time bullshit to justify it.
>>
>>51748653
>>51748655
Thanks.

>>51748665
Added.
>>
>>51748656
>>51748267
Oh right, Thing-Thing has some good business perks too.
>>
File: 168.jpg (138KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
168.jpg
138KB, 650x1011px
Jumpers. I'm sure you've all heard some serious shit in your time. Utterances so dense that even arbitrarily fast thought processes stop dead for a moment before burning on through.

What is the most senseless thing you've heard someone say during your chain? Was it something you yourself said, to your eternal shame?
>>
>>51748686
Umm, sorry, but Kubo and the Two Strings has been listed twice...
>>
>>51748437
You don't have FLCL on there. It's got a bread shop that follows you, but no gender stuff listed for some reason.
>>
>>51747333
Actually this one is a bit behind. My efforts have not stopped. Pic Related.
>>
>>51748704
I love the comic, I want a Cucumber Quest jump.
The two issues are a) I'm totally expecting another reveal or two, and b) I'm afraid people would pitch a fit and call it furry.
>>
>>51748749
It is furry. But we have a Zootopia jump, so.
>>
>>51748585
Merely thinking about it. Might not actually do it. Was actually leaning to not do it. We'll see. I have a really bad desire to please everyone.
>>
>>51748704
I mean he's not wrong
>>
>>51748717
How do I keep doing this? Thanks for catching it.
>>51748721
Thank you, added now.
>>
I have to head off for a bit, but I'll fix up any other things you guys notice later and put the finished thing on the drive. Thanks for all of your help.
>>
>>51748267
>Best perks for being a businessman
Besides "You know how to make money/run a business," look for luck perks, as perks that make others overlook your breaches of the law, or not enforce it against you.

Buying Properties that follows you is a plus, both Businesses, and posh houses and vehicles, since most CP versions automatically cover utilities, taxes, and so on, and have maintenance and insurance covered by CP. People take you a lot more seriously as a businessman if you surround your self in affluence.

Monetary Wealth that continually gives you money rather than just once is really good. Generic Videogame Developer, Teen Titans, and Young Justice all have good ones.

Have some of each of these and you are a Businessman without ever having to work a day in an office. With your cost of Living taken care of by Housing, Vehicle, Wardrobe, and possibly Butler/Maid perks, you have Zero upkeep, and every penny you gain can be invested in businesses. With a CP allowance, you don't even need to worry about seed cash.
>>
>>51748626
No problem! Oh, a few minor notes that I think I forgot to put in the doc, but are just how the magic works:

Spells can be upgraded (Have an "Added Effect") by paying extra Zeon. Maximum Zeon per spell depends on your intelligence. The amount of Zeon you have in the first place, how much you can gather per turn, and how much you regain per day are all dependent on your 'Power' stat, which is basically how strong your soul is.

Most people can only use mortal magics, those up to level 80. Above that is High Magic, which usually requires you either turn yourself into a spirit or monster to access or that you basically become fuckoff powerful and then pay double-cost. Above /that/ is Divine Magic, which you can basically only cast by linking yourself to a Dragon Line, which is basically a place where the Flow of Souls is especially strong. This is generally a bad idea, because you basically try to shove the entire afterlife through your tiny funnel of a soul, and this has a good chance of blasting it to pieces and annihilating you, or least stripping you of your magic forever, or at least fucking you up pretty badly. On the other hand, doing so lets you throw around spells like "Creation", which literally creates planets.

It works in "Sealed areas", which are literally "completely devoid of any magic.". You have to pay for an "Extra Effect" without getting anything for it, and your recharge rate is halved while in the area, but it makes a great sucker punch when someone thinks that an antimagic field is going to stop you.

If you want, you can learn alternate casting methods, like just throwing raw zeon at a problem and hoping it fixes it, or creating Ofuda which let you gather half the energy for a spell in advance and thus trigger your spells faster in a fight (Since you only need to gather the other half now), or Voodoo, which suck at direct damage, but lets you curse better.

[1/2]
>>
>>51748749
the first one is why I've been holding off working on it too intensely.
I'm also trying to figure out how to deal with being a Disaster Master.
Drop-ins are being based on Cordelia and Captain Caboodle as both are evidentally extraterrestrials.

I know for a fact i've bitten off more than I can chew in claims so I've been kinda quiet about what I've actually been working on.

>>
There were a few perks that let you fly as fast as you can run, right? Would anyone please remind me what they were?
>>
File: 214.jpg (202KB, 650x1011px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
202KB, 650x1011px
>>51748873
Sounds like fun.
>>
>>51748883
Tales of Symphonia has lifeless being which comes with a good deal of other side benefits.
>>
>>51748626
continuing >>51748865

Remember how I said spells might take multiple turns? That's because you're spending those turns gathering your Zeon. And turns out, stuff that rewrites reality on a fundamental level is /kinda/ unstable when just... left to float around. While you prepare for a big spell, you get a legit combat aura that starts fucking up the world around you. Just... automatically. Because you are a goddamn WIZARD, and anyone who thinks casting spells is boring has not seen you act. Ki users get it too though, so it's not unique.

[2/2]
>>
>>51748911
Damn, he's fresh as fuck.
10/10 would be rescued by
>>
>>51748873
I want to be a Disaster Master so bad.
>>
>>51748824
Is this up to date, ignoring the other completed jumps that won't be on this list?
>>
>>51748883
There's one in Gravity Falls.
>>
>>51748883

One of the perks from Sonic Classic explicitly does so.
>>
>>51748267
There's a good one in Divinity Dragon Commander.
>>
>>51748883
Death Note.
There is a pretty recent one, but I cannot remember it, sorry.
>>
>>51748965
Hey Digger I've been meaning to ask about the special stage perk in Sonic Classic.
Do the wierd bonus minigames in Sonic 3 & Knuckles count as the kind of special stages you could get to with the perk?
Like the gumball machine and energy sphere thing.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 324x267px
>>51747975
>interjump balance

Doesn't matter, jumps don't have to compare to one another.
>>
>>51748883
Don't wank omnipotence, if you can run at an absurdly high speed those perks obviously aren't going to magically upgrade to match you.
>>
>>51748704
> Yo, Dad, fancy seeing you here-oi, Caster, did just say that?
Me, embarrassing myself in front of Rin and her father, when I made my big reveal as the man behind the manipulations of the Fourth Holy Grail War.

> I WANT YOUR JEWELS!
Rin, to a terrified Yuuno, after she learned about the Jewel Seed incident. That I managed to make her miss completely by making her babysit Hayate with the others the entire time.

> Bring me some water will you?
Io, the day I realized that she had vindictive streak a mile wide. We were relaxing in our upscale apartment in Mid-Childa, watching some anime (it was some magitech mecha stuff) when she summoned Lugh to get her a glass of water.

> I'm just as old too!
Mami, embarrassing herself as she tried to lay claim to the title of Senpai (or maybe Onee-sama), in front of all of Riot Squad 6. All. Of. Riot. Squad. 6.

> Sadist. Not masochist.
Saeko laying down the law as I teased her about her blood knight ways. Of course, however, this was precisely when Caro walked into my office with a missive from Hayate.
>>
>>51749070
That's actually exactly what those perks do. As is the point of them scaling to your run speed.
>>
>>51749070
Um, no? That's exactly what those kinds of perks are meant to do.
>>
>>51748883
>>51748965
Just remembered.
Lyrical Nanoha
Gift of Flight, 100 CP, free Backwater
Levitate or Fly at personal running speed.
>>
>>51749094
Read as intended, Timmy. If you want to abuse perks' wordings that's fine but don't brag about it here.
>>
>>51748943
was thinking about it being something similar to how i handled the 8th deadly sin in Actraiser, I.E a selection of OC elements and suggestion for Disaster master form+powers

This is why I'm waiting, I need to see the masters of the unseen kingdoms to get an idea what's good for that

other origins include being a brave warrior a la carrot and/or almond or a magician a la peridot/cucumber

Maybe a prince/ss perkline too with Nautilus and the various other princesses as a baseline? not sure about that one though.

finally it'd be a "master" perkline that is basically all the side characters who are really good at shit like the wand cleaners and brambleby and whatnot who tend to be really awesome in my eyes
>>
>>51749094
>>51749102
Hint: The 'everything is omnipotence' argument is shitposter speak.
>>
>>51749109
You're a fucking moron. That is the RAI
>>
>>51749094
>>51749102
I bet you're the type of person who thinks that DMC's strength perk lets you lift skyscrapers.
>>
>>51749070
whatever you say, nerfwhore.
>>
>>51749055
Yep.
The Special Zone's a fucking weird place, m8
designing your own special stages is a side effect of the capstone boost for it too
In case you wanted to make your own freaky deaky minigames
>>
>>51749122
No it's not.
>>
>>51749132
It lets you stop them from crushing you with your coolness.
Not really lifting, but hey you know how it goes.
>>
File: 1405662828147.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405662828147.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>51749136
Coolerinio.
>>
>>51749148
>It lets you stop them from crushing you with your coolness.
Fuck, I need all the perks like that.
>I can't die, I'm just too fucking cool.
It's the greatest plot armour excuse ever.
>>
>>51748883
Generic Creepypasta
>>
>>51748914
>>51748954
>>51748965
>>51749018
>>51749104
>>51749171
Thanks, guys.
>>
>>51748824
Dragonlance has things that follow you.
>>
>>51749147
>No it's not.
So nice of you to speak on behalf of the jumpmakers of several separate jumps, one of which is on the thread Right Fucking Now, and has not spoken out to back you up at all.
>>
>>51747975
If we stopped making jumps that have redundant perks we would probably need to trim a couple of hundred jumps at the moment. And that argument basically throws out the idea of people making jumps simple to go to a particular universe they want to go to.
>>
>>51749186
You're the one speaking for jumpmakers, Timmy.
>>
>>51749198
>particular universe they want to go to.
This. The setting you want to go to comes first, the perks come second.
>>
>>51749206
No the Perk descriptions written by the jumpmakers speak for the Jumpmakers.
Also, when anon asked the question Digger, the maker of the Classic Sonic jump recommended it.
Why don't you feel free to tell him what he intended when he wrote the perk, since you know better then him, and you are ok with telling us when he is right here and perfectly capable of telling us himself if that was the case.
>>
>>51749298
I'd be glad to. It's about time you disgusting powerwankers got your powerdicks cut off.
>>
>>51749316
>It's about time you disgusting powerwankers got your powerdicks cut off
Hey You Guys! I Found The Shitposter
>>
>>51749336
It took you this long? It's been obvious since his first post.
Stop Fucking Replying.
>>
Have we decided whether we're accepting dirge's jumps or not yet so THA can add them to the list?
>>
>This one is good to die. (400CP?)
>Humans can have a fragile mind when it comes to death, even that of their enemies. A fundamental truth is that the man who lets himself break under all the death of battle will join the dead soon after. Your psyche has become incredibly hardened to the horrors of warfare, able to continuously shrug off blow after blow to your mind and still come out on top, mentally speaking.

>Hey, Orga. What should I do next? (600CP)
>Never give up. There is no lose condition. Even if you die trying, there is no such thing as 'failing'. When things go awry, you know exactly how to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and determine your course of action. Your mind simply does not 'give up', even if things are falling apart around you. There is always one thing you can do to try and put yourself on the right track.

I'm really just coming up with shit out of my ass at this point. What about this stuff for IBO? These would be for the Pilot/Human Debris background.
>>
>>51749368
Yes. He posted them after all.
>>
>>51749336
>tfw people only realize it's shitposting when I interrupt the stupid shit with blatant obviousness
I'll be here every time you morons bite the bait, to push it over the edge into absurdity.
You're fucking welcome.

FYI, don't respond to 51749368
It's BAIT.
>>51749377
Aaaand I'm too late. Fuck.
>>
>>51749377
Then what's the list for THA to add? I only know about Kingsglaive because I took that jump.

>>51749379
You can fuck right off with your shitposting.
>>
>>51749473
Everything on Dirges drive that isn't already on the list.
Dunno how many that is. Probably not much.
>>
Fellow pacifist jumpers, what do you do when you're forced to use physical force or you encounter a truly evil person?

Personally I tend to depower assholes and hand them to their victims for them to punish or take their souls and put it in a gem where they'll always sleep. ((I don't consider it death unless the soul itself is destroyed))
>>
>>51749481
If he wants them on, he can post them individually in thread like everyone else.
>>
>>51749473
Stop biting bait that literal fish could call out and I won't have to do it anymore.
>>
>>51749491
Nope sorry it's already over. You lost. He posted them and that's all that matters.
>>
My nephew poured water all over my computer and I didn't bother checking in while it was getting fixed. I also don't remember what the last jump I did for this chain is. So if this is a repeat, I'm sorry.

8. Farcry
Perks: Stealth Training, Good With Animals, Vision Quest, Spirit Powers, Herbalist
Items: Machete, Bow, Speedboat

Waterbending is insanely useful for fighting pirates. Bullets don't travel through water nearly as well as air, so crushing their ships with massive waves and flooding their hidden alcoves is pretty optimal in dealing with them. I'm a master of robbing them blind beforehand too.

It's the killing thing that I really have a problem with. I know that realistically I should take them out, rather than just rendering the business end of piracy a net loss or fucking over some corrupt local leaders. I haven't figured out how to turn it off yet, the whole aversion-to-murder thing. It's not exactly something my enemies share, and that should be enough. But I can take them out without killing them, oftentimes easily. Did you know that most people won't notice if you flood their weapons, at least until you convert the water to ice and break some vital internal mechanisms?

I don't think I'm optimizing good, but should I really give up my own morals to accomplish that? Or is it just selfish and naive?

Wait, I'm fine with being selfish and naive. Let's rob some pirates and leave my countrymen to their fates.
>>
>>51749481
He has 36 jumps at last count. 30 of those were posted here, and are valid. 5 of them were posted as WIP's, and are questionable. The 36th, Kingsglaive, has not been posted here.
>>
>>51749491
Tell you what. If you kill yourself on camera then that would be pretty great.
>>
>>51749487
I have a prison that's basically a combination of DBZ and Resurrection of F HFIL. That is, they're trapped there forever, but it's a sugary sweet paradise full of fun and happiness.

They obviously hate it.
>>
>>51749520
It's okay, I had something similar happen when my nephew smashed my playstation.
>>
>>51749524
He did post Kingsglaive. He just did it with a link instead of a straight pdf.
>>
>>51749544
It's funny because if anyone else did that they'd be reamed out.
>>
>>51749618
No not really.
>>
>>51749618
Nah. Sometimes pdfs are too big to post. Links are fine.
>>
File: No.jpg (133KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
133KB, 623x414px
>>51749618
>>
>>51749626
People will ream him out either way. If dirge posts all of the jumps one by one, people complain about them flooding the thread and not doing an upload properly. Now that he's posted them in a way that everybody can see it, people are complaining that he isn't posting them all at once. When he doesn't post them, people complain that they can;t critique the jumps even if the jumps are there. When he does post them, people ignore the jumps and refuse to critique them. Can't win against shitposters.
>>
>>51749646
The funny thing is I don't think I've ever seen a text-only pdf that was too big to post. I've had to compress a few of my imaged jumps in order to make them fit under the 8mb limit, but recently I found out that I'd just been doing it wrong.

But even then, I just downsized the entire thing or exported a single page and then posted it with a link to the fullsized thing on drive. Shit was always fine.
>>
>>51749670
Honestly I'd give him more critique if he didn't upload in batches like he does. I just can't go through them that fast.
>>
He's going crazy with bait today.

Anyone want to bet he's not doing too good in school?
>>
I've been reading the Return of the Kings Drawback in the FZ Jump over and over again. The more I do, the more it sounds like a fucking brilliant idea.

So:
Saber - Arthuria
Archer - Gilgamesh
Lancer - ???
Rider - Isikander
Caster - ???
Assassin - ???
Berserker - ???

I have a few ideas concerning who I could place in the empty slots:
- Leonidas for Lancer
- Nitocris for Caster
- Cleopatra for Assassin
- Darius III for Berserker

But, how about you lot? Any better ideas?
>>
>>51749223
There are people who jump DBZ for the setting? Alright. I don't particularly understand, all the conversation about it has been either power levels or "my face when no majin waifu", so I guess I just got a different impression. I figured it was too niche a setting with too small a fanbase for anyone to actually like it. I thought that's why people made jumps of DBZ fan-universes, because they didn't actually care about the series. Why didn't anyone say anything sooner?
>>
>>51749717
King Hassan for Assassin.
>>
File: Eliotrope.png (38KB, 388x321px) Image search: [Google]
Eliotrope.png
38KB, 388x321px
So I have a question. Eliatrope's Portal from Wakfu... what does it actually do? From what I can tell it makes doig Eliatrope things easier and makes you look like pic related. Am I wrong?
>>
>>51749720
Even when you're being ironic it's still shitposting.
>>
>>51749709
He probably didn't have a nice Valentine's Day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE
>>
File: sad cat small.jpg (22KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat small.jpg
22KB, 320x220px
>>51749487
If the problem was the lack of a conscience, give them one. If the problem was ignoring their conscience, therapy/rehab.

If normal therapy/rehab won't work because they have something that puts them "above the law", there's the option of cursing them with an immortal but otherwise depowered form (puppy, kitten, bunny, etc) "until you find true redemption" or similar.

>pic related: a former evil overlord, aka "Mister Fluffles".
>>
>>51749720
>here are people who jump DBZ for the setting?
You obviously are ignorant of the Unsung Genius that is the Home For Infinite Losers.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever gone on a rampage after someone hurt one of your companions?
>>
>>51749738
Eliotropes are weaker than Eliatropes by far. However their abilities are adapted to direct combat and come in convenient, easily learnable packages of techniques. So basically it's:

High difficulty, high power vs. low difficulty, medium power
>>
>>51749731
On one hand, nearly guaranteed Death. On the other, an absolutely metal nearly guaranteed Death Battle.

I'm so torn right now...nah fuck it, adding that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Kingly List:
Saber - Arthuria
Archer - Gilgamesh
Rider - Isikander
Assassin - King Hassan
Lancer - ???
Caster - ???
Berserker - ???
>>
>>51749767
All of Deadman Wonderland.
>>
>>51749487
>Fellow pacifist jumpers, what do you do when you're forced to use physical force or you encounter a truly evil person?
I don't really consider it killing if you have your own afterlife you can shove them into, they keep their memories and personality, and you have the ability to release them and let them live again if they show proper rehabilitation
>>
>>51749720
Personally, when I jump a place "for the setting" It's really more "there are people here I want to bone"

idc about the perks, I just wanna bone Chi-chi without ending my chain.
>>
>>51749688
It generally wasn't a matter with file size when it came to those batch dumps. People just didn't like them because they couldn't read through 30 or 50 pages, and dirge's dumps were usually 200 to 300 pages worth of jumps because each of his jumps are longer than others. So even a lot of the jumps that are uploaded of his never went through whatever extensive critique the idiots are demanding anyways, because people never bothered reading through the jumps.
>>
>>51749487
What the fuck. How is that any better than killing.
>>
>>51749720
So because a subject is popular means no one else can be interested in the jump for something different?
>>
>>51749810
Your only choice is to save Chichi as a little girl, before Goku does. You don't have to fuck her then or anything, just undercut Goku in winning her infatuation. She'll retain that even when she grows up.

It dives a bit into grooming, but if you don't mind you should nudge her a bit to control her temper better, so she ends up less shrill as an adult.
>>
>>51748947
It's the latest update, yes. Barring the addition of:

>>51749177
Added.
>>
File: Goku Um.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Um.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>51749774
Wait so let me get this right. You are paying 100 CP to downgrade yourself whilst getting an innate learning curve buff?
Just wanting to make sure I'm reading this right.
Eliotrope is from MMO and Eliatrope is the French Animation levels?
>>
>>51749717
> tfw I can only jump Fate/Zero once because I promised myself that I'd make all my Companions Servants.
>>
>>51749841
But... what if that's part of the appeal?
>>
>>51749890
Then let her grow up shrill.
>>
>>51749861
>You are paying 100 CP to downgrade yourself
Eliotropes are DISCOUNTED from the Eliatrope price. You are paying 200 points less.
>>
File: Goku Eh.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Eh.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>51749909
Which is what I said, 100 CP is what you are paying to have a downgraded form of Eliatrope.
>>
>>51749717
That's the same idea I have except I have King Hassan for Assassin and Fionn MacCool for Lancer (For ah, story reasons. to have an interesting conflict. I'm summoning Diarmuid).

I was initially going to have a Caster Catherine the Great, but Nitocris is a canon servant.
>>
Are there any miscellaneous (non-armor/-weapon) item imports which will allow the imported item to retain modifications?
>>
>>51749923
Same price as the other major races desu. So it's fair in that sense.
>>
>>51749957
What do you mean by that. Things don't just snap back on their own.
>>
>>51749487
If they're going to hurt people and there's no in setting people who will imprison them to prevent that from happening then I make a pocket dimension with food, water and other necessities and just dump them in there. It's a more morally acceptable way for me to get rid of people like Death Eaters than just killing them.
>>
>>51749524
His "WIPs" are more complete than most jumps on the drive, so I have no clue what WIP really stands for.

>>51749854
Following >>51749481 the list is missing FFXV Kingsglaive, that Sen to Chihiro thing, Shin Angyo Onshi, Gantz, and Chocobo's Dungeon. We already have that Gantz jump in the WIP folder though, so I guess don't add that to the list.
>>
>>51749731
He's a saber, actually.

You know how assassin is always a hassan, because they coined the term? He predates that, which, despite being the original, invalidates him from being an assassin.
>>
File: Goku Aha.png (267KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Aha.png
267KB, 720x540px
>>51749969
Oh no I was just asking if I understood right. Sometimes I read something and basically get the logical conclusion of eight miles left field if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>51749970
I mean that, if something's destroyed, it'll "reform/McWarehouse" itself back with any intentional modifications that you made to it.
>>
>>51749975
Gantz in the wip folder is dead. There was another attempt at Gantz again, but that one got shitcanned for being terrible.
I don't think we're getting another one that isn't Dirge's.

Also any Dirge "wip" that is at .99 or above is done. He just hasn't wrote a novel for it yet.
>>
Alright, Act 1 of Ryuki is nearing completion, here's a preview

Things to add before I work on Act 2:
>More items
>Look over the Vent/Contract section more closely.
>Close any loopholes.
>Make a better closing to the prologue narrative.

Things in Act 2:
>Choice between Survive and getting your powers back. Danger goes up a bit if the former
>Life becomes very difficult for Jumpers who took Alive A Life
>Dealing with the professor (Alternative). This is especially relevant if you took both your powers back and Alive A Life
>Clues and places of interest are detailed.
>Act 3 is just the finale and the showdown with Odin/Shiro. This can be resolved in different ways. Multiple reward options, the crux of which is becoming a Mirror World Native and being able to make your own Advent Decks if you completed the gauntlet without going into full power mode

>Pulling a Henderson and derailing the plot beyond repair sucks you into Dragon Knight.
>>
>>51749994
Yeah there's nothing saying that doesn't happen on it's own.
CP insurance is fanwank in the first place unless it outright states it.
>>
>>51749813
It's not much better, but there's more opportunities in the long run.
See, if you kill someone, that's it. The end, kaputt, show's over folks.
But putting someone in stasis like that? Maybe, someday, you can reform them. Teach them the error of their ways.

Personally, I just use the souls of the unrepentant wicked as fuel or crafting materials. I ain't got time to teach every individual why what they did was wrong. If they didn't 'get it' the first time around, fuck'em.
>>
>>51749775
Whoops. Meant to tag you in this. >>51749984
>>
>>51749972
>It's a more morally acceptable way for me to get rid of people like Death Eaters than just killing them.
Trapping them in complete isolation is more morally acceptable than just killing them? When we've been shown that HP has souls, ghosts, and hints of an afterlife?
>>
>>51750012
That should be 'if the latter' on that second one. I am very tired.

One last thing is that your drawback choices become even more relevant if you take your powers back.
>>
>>51750022
I just use my penis eels to gather their soul and consume it for power.
>>
>>51749975
Are they on the drive? If they I'll put them on the list, but the list is just the finished stuff on the drive.
>>
>>51750033
tera please go and stay go
>>
>>51749984
Nope, he is, in fact, an Assassin.
> http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/King_Hassan

He's the guy who kills any Hassan who steps out of line. The Ultimate Assassin for other Assassins.
>>
>>51749975
>His "WIPs" are more complete than most jumps on the drive
I know you love to suck him off and all but no, this is actually wrong. Most jumps are more complete then Dirges because most jumps on the drive are actually complete, as opposed to many of Dirge's which are not complete yet. What you probably intended was 'bigger then most' jumps.
>>
>>51750022
>See, if you kill someone, that's it. The end, kaputt, show's over folks.
That's not true, though. Any jumper who can manipulate souls probably already has one of the myriad ways of easy resurrection at that point. There's effectively no difference. Except killing might even arguably be better, depending on whether or not there's consciousness (and thus suffering) after death.
>>
>>51749717
King Solomon for Caster (Presumably way less bullshit than his Grand Servant abilities).
Scathach for Lancer (She's the Queen of the Land of Shadows).
Genghis Khan (Not sure which servant you could fit him in).
Vlad the Impaler for Berserker (Prince of Wallachia, not sure if that counts)
>>
File: Kikyos-shinidimachu.jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kikyos-shinidimachu.jpg
173KB, 640x480px
>>51750055
>Tera
Try Kikyo.
>>
>>51750069
Have you actually looked at his drive? All of the ones there are complete, which are the ones that Blade were calling WIPs.

>>51750038
Then shouldn't we remove the others? From what I know he's never uploaded his jumps to the drive, it was always somebody else taking his jumps.
>>
>>51750012
Looks good, Jumper. I presume Alive a Life will have to do with screwing destiny and fucking up the scenario for the guy pulling the strings?
>>
>>51749717
You should base it off of the servants who qualify to be True Servants, basically.

For example, True Archer is Hercules, indicating that he's the bestest archer ever.
>>
>>51749972
Protip: if they're humans, prolonged isolation causes mental degradation; you may not be doing your karma a favor. If the pocket dimension is small/spartan enough, then it's also a form of mental torture and you're definitely not doing your karma any favors.
>>
File: Burger Ryuki.png (642KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Burger Ryuki.png
642KB, 800x450px
>>51750012
>spoiler
TOGETHER WE WILL FLIP BURGERS
>>
>>51750118
>Jumper
SHIT SHIT I MEANT HEAVENS.

>>51750130
What.
>>
>>51750118
Sorta. Alive A Life basically means Shiro is directly using YOU to try and fuel Yui's revival instead of just trying to piggyback off your chain, using a Mirror Monster duplicate created via Weird Time Shit as a sort of 'tether'.

You have to fight both this evil copy for the last time and Odin, all while your body is suffering the same symptoms as Yui during the end of Ryuki - it basically adds a more pressing time limit to the War and makes your life difficult.

There's a reason I attached a warning to that one.

>>51750130
DON'T CROSS THE TATAKAE OR ELSE YOU'LL BE VENTED
>>
>>51750055
Anon, all eels look like penises.
>>
>>51750117
>Then shouldn't we remove the others?
whatever you say Timmy?
>>
>>51750101
>Genghis Khan (Not sure which servant you could fit him in).
He's a mongol. He needs to be a Rider, full stop.
>>
>>51750095
Sorry, I misused the word 'kill', when I meant 'destroy their soul'.
Is there a way in Jumpchain to piece a soul back together from nothing?

>>51750105
A mention of 'penis eels' immediately bring to mind our most disgusting jumper, tera.
Sorry for the confusion.
>>51750146
I just don't feel it's necessary to point out, so when you do, I assume it's intentional and literal.
>>
>>51750130
YOU LOOK LIKE A MILLION BURGERS
>>
>>51750145
>spoiler
...oh. Oh that's not good.
>>
9. Chronicles of Narnia
Race: Demihuman (Satyr), Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Claim To Hospitality, Extensive Education (Medicine), Heart of a Child, Narnian Time, Friend of the Wild, The Ranger's Regress
Gear: Fairy Stories, Clock of Ages

I feel that the best possible use of the Clock of Ages is to keep milk fresh, and so it will be placed next to the fridge in my warehouse.

Otherwise, I'm just here to help out as best as I can. I have a speedboat and waterbending, so I can follow along beside the Dawn Treader pretty easily. I read these books as a kid and have them now, so minimizing the death toll for the trip seems pretty easy. That's not going to be the same as minimizing suffering, though. Warnings and mystery and also just letting Eustace become a dragon cause fuck that guy. I'm going to hug Reepicheep and every mouse on that ship.

It's somewhat relaxing, y'know, for me. I get to talk to fishes and sea nymphs and take time to learn how to play the pan flute. I'm going to rock the shit out of that pan flute. And maybe the lute.
>>
Jump # 209 Kung Fu Panda
Background: Way of the traveler (0)
Species: Fox (0)
Starting location: Lee Da Kung Fu Academy

Perks
*Slither body Style (100)
*Rubber Body Style (0)
*Observation of Ways (0)

Companions:
*The furious Five (300)

Equipment
*Food Shop (300, Discount)
*Training Hall (600)

Drawbacks:
*Jump of the Dragon (+300)

(I really know nothing about this so…)

I had thought this was going to be an easy jump. There were animal people how hard could it be… I was very wrong. Apparently I had somehow caused a Demon to be freed. The first time we fought him he wasn’t that tough so we were able to kill him or so we though… sadly he wouldn’t be done in that easily.

What’s worse is this particular demon apparently was smart enough to learn that he couldn’t defeat me directly after the first time we fought. Not that he was willing to give up after that when he would show up he wouldn’t go after me he would go after the people around me. He always made sure there were people around me too.

He would try and pot shot me while I holding up buildings from crushing people or force me to tank his fire breath because he was about to roast a crowd. He fought like a true bastard. Sadly no matter how many times we killed or sealed him he would always find a way out. We might have a few months to a few weeks of peace before he was back out and trying again.

What’s worse was as time went on his powers grew. He started summoning demon armies and looking to break seals to free other demons that had been sealed away. In a way I have to hand it to him, he gave me more trouble than many stronger opponents. By the end of the 10 years I was happy I wouldn’t be seeing him again.
>>
>>51750159
Apparantly revive in Magicka.
You can sometimes do it with a wish in D&D as well. Although that one is on and off.
>>
>>51750152
You're just firing in the dark aren't you?
>>
>>51750157
But then you wouldn't have Alexander as a Rider.
>>
>>51750159
Wish and Miracle from D&D can recover a soul from being consumed/destroyed. Tends to have a fifty-fifty chance of failure though, so may require multiple attempts.
>>
File: 1 in cooking.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1 in cooking.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>51750138
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is known for.... things
Like this

Or the fact that the main villain is an Ayylmao instead of Odin
>>
>>51750026
>>51750128
Not complete isolation, I mean that I'd dump all the Death Eaters into the same pocket dimension.
>>
>>51750202
Well anon, the thing is, Mongolians are only known for three things: Horses, archery, and horse archery. So he's either a Rider or an Archer, he doesn't do anything else.

If you want a horse nomad that can substitute as something else, you could take Attila the Hun as a Saber, but in this universe he's a space alien girl who wants to genocide humanity.
>>
>>51750159
Miracle from Aion, though it can't restore anything that's been dead longer than six months.
>>
>>51750061
...okay, he WAS a saber.

They must have pulled a Jeanne alter, swapping his class between the npc version and the summonable version.

Maybe he was grand saber? Anyways, he's not supposed to qualify as assassin because he's older than assassins as a concept, in a similar way to Ea breaking shirou's brain because it's older than swords as a concept.

But, it wouldn't be Nasu if they didn't contradict themselves every five minutes I suppose.

>>51750117
I said he posted them as WIP's. I never said he didn't finish them.
>>
>>51750209
How can one fail so badly at simply covering a slice of bread with peanut butter?!
>>
>>51749487
>Fellow pacifist jumpers, what do you do when you're forced to use physical force or you encounter a truly evil person?
>>51749972
>I make a pocket dimension with food...
If they are mortal (can die of old age) one thing you can do is a Killing Them Kindly by putting them in temporal acceleration. Contain them in whatever style you want, in the 1:144 SCP or the 1:365 DBZ Time Chamber.

Like do it to the Joker, and when Batman tracks you down a few months later to reset the status quo so the Joker can go back to escaping and killing people, show him the body, along with the tapes of the Clinically Insane Joker being treated humanely for many years before finally expiring of old age. And then punch him in the face once for each person the Joker killed after his 2nd or 3rd escape from Arkham onward.
>>
>>51750224
...That just sounds like a good way to make sure they keep being evil. Did you sterilize them (also immoral), or did you allow them to bring children into Deatheaterland.
>>
>>51750242
No his NPC version was an Assassin, what are you tripping balls on
>>
>>51749813
They're sleeping forever, presumably in a dream world where they'll always be happy or at least not upset. They have no need for food or anything.

as >>51750022 said, this is only a temporary solution until I can find some form of an afterlife to put them in, like a computer simulation. I do plan on putting them in a nice place (with some overseers scattered about in the population to stop people if they pull anything and trying to get them to cooperate together and to help be the voice of reason.) Once someone seems sufficiently redeemed, I release them into the world once more.

oh jeez, I just realized that I'm doing exactly what the future foundation in dangan ronpa 2 is doing, huh.
>>
>>51750265
Blade has never bothered actually keeping up with Grand Order.
>>
>>51750265
I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>51750269
*putting them all in a nice place where they can cooperate and build a town together and learn to work together instead of being huge assholes and do bad shit
>>
>>51750247
Its a mystery
Anywho, the aforementioned burgerposting was due to people discovering Dragon Knight footage and the inevitible youtube dank memery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPAIlpCdpCA
Im not sorry
>>
File: Muscle Girl9.jpg (214KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl9.jpg
214KB, 634x800px
>>51750012

Bodacious Babes

Reading it now bro
>>
>>51750279
I stopped when they banned emulators, which was the update Camelot was released.
>>
>>51750279
Considering the one SBer that tried to do it apparently bungled up everything more than most people's theorycraft post extella, i wouldnt not be surprised in the least
>>
>>51750230
Apparently Alexander can be a Berserker so Genghis could be the Rider. Wait... Fuck. Would that mean Mad Enhancement does something to his reality marble? Because that would be terrifying.
>>
>>51750304
Blade was the one who was originally doing the Grand Order jump anon.
>>
File: ........................png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
........................png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>51750317
Oh
>>
>>51750258
I don't want to kill people. I also don't want to let them kill people. The ministry lets people like Lucius Malfoy free. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>51750340
Shit was significantly less confusing back then.

Why do you think I handed it off to Val without a fight?
>>
>>51750360
Because the thread already unanimously agreed to let her take it from you before the news even reached you?
>>
File: tatakae.jpg (15KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
tatakae.jpg
15KB, 391x391px
>>51750344
THOSE WHO DO NOT FIGHT DO NOT SURVIVE
>>
>>51750258
>Did you sterilize them (also immoral)
Not really if you can reverse it, or if your Jumper Courts sentenced them to life imprisonment. Keeping innocent children being born inside the penal system is quite moral.
>>
>>51750344
Do what Superman does and quietly accept that you aren't a tyrant?
>>
>>51750101
> Scathách
Jaysus dood.

> Solomon
...you can't see it, but Rin's both terrified and excited as fuck. She REALLY wants to see how far her Mastery of the Second Magic can take her.

> Khan
Nah, Isikander's already got the Rider Class.

> Vlad
Was thinking Darius III for Berserker myself. Maybe Caligula?

>>51750120
Crazy thing? From what I remember, Heracles was a king once or twice before Hera inevitably happened.

>>51750157
As above pls.

>>51750202
>>51750230

>>51750242
Again, he is the reason why the Assassins are a thing, in fact, he is the Grand Servant of Assassins.
>>
>>51750365
Don't be a dick anon.
>>
>>51750393
Oops, forgot:

>>51750202
>>51750230
This sounds a little interesting I must admit. However, I'm gonna stick with Isikander = Rider.

Thanks for the ideas though!
>>
>>51750269
>afterlife to put them in
One way to do this...
Hellsing lets you absorb souls. NGE lets you make technology out of your soul. Matrix has matrix tech, duh. Power Combos lets you combine that so now you can have the souls you absorb in a virtual reality you administer instead in insensate or whatever the default state is.
Magicka can let you resurrect them later if they redeem themselves in the matrix.
>>
>>51749487
I don't understand? How are you "forced" to use physical force when you have enough control to depower them?

But, to answer your question: When I'm forced to use physical force, I'll use it. There's simply no reason not to.

After the fact, or in the case of enemies far beneath me in power, I'll usually hand them over to the proper authorities and carry out the will of society to the best of my ability. Whether that means killing them or rehabilitating them, I don't like to portray myself as some perfect, infallible god whose decisions are beyond reproach. I won't shelter evil from the law by trying to "redeem" the undeserving, but I might try to reform society to make evil less appealing.
>>
>>51750375
>Do what Superman does and quietly accept that you aren't a tyrant?
In action is also a choice. Some people actually consider standing by as a silent witness to Evil pretty evil behavior in itself.
>>
What are some bad habits you have developed during your chain?
>>
>>51750438
And that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
>>
>>51750344
Reform the ministry?
>>
>>51750344
Shape society to better fit your needs instead of arrogantly assuming that "redemption" is always the better choice and that "foolish mortals" aren't allowed to have laws and opinions?
>>
>>51750439
Not breathing.
It's kind of unpleasant every time powerloss comes up.
>>
>>51750375
Not that anon, and I love Superman, but he's a fucking idiot.
Then again, most heroes are.

How many of them actually stick around to testify against the villains they fight?
That was legit a thing that happened in Superman Returns. Every baddy that Brandon Routh!Supes defeated walked free from lack of evidence and no one testifying against them.

There's a reason the Joker keeps dodging the chair.
It's because Robot Chicken makes more sense than comic books.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfH3bDPNGHw
>>
>>51750478
To be fair, most origins should give you a refresher course on breathing and other basic needs. Actually, if you factor those in, you'd be breathing almost as long as you haven't.
>>
Gimmick - Vigilantes dressed as bats, criminals dressed up like clowns… well, might as well join the fun, right? You’re able to pull off pretty much any gimmick or theme that you choose to have, in such a way that it gives the effect that you want. If you’re a crook and dress like a circus clown, people will be terrified because they know it’s you; a hero dressed in black, spiked armor might have people cheer them on for the same reason. (100 CP, free Drop In)

Madman- When you’re surrounded by crazies, it might be a good idea to fit in, right? You’re capable of giving off the impression that you’re as mad as a hatter, and can fool even the best psychologists while doing so- appearing, for all intents and purposes, like you’re insane. Your maniacal laughter is truly something to behold, and could give even the Joker a run for his money. (100 CP, free Drop In)
>>
>>51750496
Batman:TAS?
Needs more Mark Hamill.
Also free pudding.
>>
>>51750496
>Joker level evil laughs
I already want it.
>>
>>51750496
Secret Identity- Oddly enough, it seems that people have trouble putting two and two together when it comes to your “civilian” and your “costumed” identities. Even if you’re the only person who fits the physical profile in the entire city, you can conceal your identity by playing dumb, wearing glasses, or even just slouching a little. This won’t help if they have irrefutable proof that you’re connected, but otherwise they’ll just think it’s a funny coincidence. (100 CP, free Bat-family/Vigilante)

Friend of the Police- Vigilantism, even in a city of super criminals, is still technically illegal; luckily, the police and other law enforcement seem to look the other way when it comes to you, so long as you're not committing serious crimes while crime fighting.
>>
>>51750439
yelling "SHUT UP" at anyone I don't like or who are lecturing at me

can get pretty inconvenient when you're trying to be diplomatic

also getting verbose. Spending 1000 years as a spirit can do that to you.
>>
>>51750527
Both of those perks look pretty good.
>>
>>51750439
Compulsing Looting, Invading peoples privacy via scrying, binge eating, and smoking.
>>
>>51750488
>video
I honestly thought he was becoming some kind of undead monster for a few seconds there. I wouldn't put it past any comic writers that's for sure.
>>
>>51750439
Distancing myself from jump natives as soon as I can.
>>
>>51750439
Picture Nasu Merlin in his trollastic glory.

That's me, but lazier. Much. Much lazier.
>>
>>51750568
>I wouldn't put it past any comic writers that's for sure.
Yeah, that's uh... That's New52 for you.
>>
>>51750582
...well,now that I think about it, it's not so much "lazier" as is it is "sleepier"?

Oh and tangents, I do the whole tangent thing a lot.
>>
>>51750527
Can you actually take off EMH's Symbiotic Armor? Also, does it add minor armor at least if you don't purchase a separate armor option?
>>
>>51750439
Making deals with people I know are planning to break them because they think they can get away with it (like it was not witnessed, in writing etc), and allow myself to get involved with people who will try to extort me/shake me down, especially in settings there magic/ the supernatural is not widely known.
All so when they do I can get a warm fuzzy feeling by coming down on them like the Wrath of God, and tear their whole world down around them.
>>
>>51750488
Was it every baddy or just the ones rich enough to have lawyers?

But that's a good point, note to self: when I swoop in to save the day and catch the crook, bring camera drones.
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483253092269.png
22KB, 325x308px
>>51750601
Wait. That actually happened? I was...I was just making a joke.

It was just a joke.
>>
>>51750649
Yeah Joker's kinda a hugo strange immortal or something

Comics everybody
>>
>>51750649
The Blackest Night had Zombie Heroes.

There was vampire Batman at one point.

I'm pretty sure there's a zombie-verse / undead-verse in the New 52.

So yeah. It's a thing.
>>
>>51750649
>>51750676
As it turns out, that was bullshit. He's not actually immortal, he just has a Lazarus pit on standby. Or, well, he HAD one. Bats ended up destroying it, which actually caused the Joker to have a panic attack. They both 'died'.

Or at least, that's what happened last time I actually bothered checking up on it.
>>
>>51750527
Second one is meant to be (100 CP, free Bat-family/Vigilante) too.

Researcher- Part of being a skilled scientist is doing your homework, so to speak; luckily you're much more efficient at it than most. Finding the right information is never hard (though more obscure knowledge might require more digging), and you're an expert at clear and precise note taking. (100 CP, free Scientist)

Doctor Jumper- Having all that knowledge, but nothing to show for it, can be quite troublesome; luckily for you that's not a problem. By demonstrating adequate knowledge of a subject, people will believe you to be an expert on it- or at the very least competent- with lack of any degrees and such not being an issue. (100 CP, free Scientist)

>>51750616
Yes to both.
>>
>>51750723
Ah, okay, so it's not "literally" part of your body, it just gains the properties of it? Also, can it/does it stay inorganic if it started that way, or is there some living armor-type stuff going on there?
>>
>>51750713
Rebirth is running with the idea that there's actually three Jokers.
>>
>>51750713
Goddamnit comics.

At least Wolverine has the current decency to still actually be dead this time for at least 2 years, still is apparently dead until Marvel pulls a panic button or something
>>
>>51750713
>>51750755
Wasn't there also something somewhere, at some point in time about him being a primordial spirit that possesses people?
>>
>>51750755
Does Harle know?
>>
>>51750749
It's more like it's merging and unmerging than taking it off and on, it only gets the properties of your body and vice-versa when you're "wearing" it. And sure, it can stay inorganic.
>>
>>51750755
Oh yeah, I heard about that. How's that going?

>>51750764
It was one of the stories he made up to fuck with Jim and Batman. He actually went to the trouble of editing some images to make Jim think he'd been around since before Gotham was built, which actually made Jim lose his cool and try to kill him.
>>
Joker's just that author's pet that never dies isn't he?
>>
>>51750789
No, he's that cash cow that just keeps on giving. Though it may be a bit of both, considering authors are often former fanboys.
>>
>>51750776
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51750789
Eh, you could say the same thing about a lot of comic heroes and villains. Sure, Joker's more famous about it, but if a character sells, they're not getting killed off.

Plus, to be fair people forget that Joker's not just "lol random", he's actually a schemer. Like previously mentioned, a lot of Endgame was him using tricks and deception to psyche the good guys out, and make them think he was immortal.
>>
>>51750808
I'll say this much: People love the Joker, and they love Batman, and they love Batman versus the Joker. At least when they're done right, anyway.
And when they do it just right? It's like printing money.
>>
>>51750723
Street Fighter- Living in Gotham, you've got to be tough; luckily that fits you to a T. Now, you're not going to be doing anything crazy like the Bat, but you're tougher than most average Joes, and can take and give a good beating. You're good at fighting dirty. (100 CP, free Criminal)

Henchman- Not that working for criminals is the most illustrious of positions, but you're pretty good at it; you can easily worm your way into the good graces of crime lords and other villains. You're good at getting into the heads of your superiors, too; you won't accidentally misunderstand their orders, and you'll definitely know when you've done or are about to do something that will piss them off. (100 CP, free Criminal)
>>
>>51750769
Probably not. Don't think there's been anything to suggest she knows. She probably only knows one of the Jokers.

>>51750778
>Oh yeah, I heard about that. How's that going?
Hasn't really been much information about it. They are apparently planning to give Jokers real origin story sometime in Rebirth though.
>>
>>51750749
>it just gains the properties of it?
>>51750776
Think of it like the Costumes in Incredible's.
You can turn invisible, it can turn invisible with you. You can stretch, it stretches with you. You can phase, it phases with you, You regenerate, it regenerates. Even if those powers you had were normally self only and didn't effect what you were wearing.

You can get the same effect bu importing your armor into the costume options in that jump. Or improving that jumps costumes into power armor levels
>>
>>51750878
An actual origin story for the Jokers? That'd be interesting.
>>
>>51750878
>>51750900
Hasn't he had a real origin before?
What about the one where he was a shitty comedian and fell in the chemical tank, lost his wife and unborn child? I liked that one. Super tragic.
>>
Ragazzos, remind me if anyone was working on Dragon Quest 8.

Im not doing it though i beat the 3ds version so i guess you can ask me there but i keep losing track of who does what
>>
>>51750943
The Killing Joke? Sure, but that was for one Joker. This is for three. Besides, that might have been bullshit he imagined, even Joker admits he doesn't really know what his past is.
>>
10. Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs
The Challenger Expedition
Optional Complications: Doctrinal Discord, Blunderbore
Catalog: Mess Hall, Field Kitchen, Infirmary, Bunkhouses, Warehouse, Armory, Gunsmith, Machine Shop, Water Purifiers, Botanists (Pharmaceutical)
Skills: Field Medic
UP FROM THE DEPTHS! THIRTY STORIES HIGH!: Sabretooth+Razor Sharp Talons+Armored Carapace+Regeneration
Warriors and Mercenaries: Romulus Jefferson Clay
Civilizations: The Inquisition

I think this is one of those jumps where you either write a novel or leave things woefully underdeveloped.

A bunch of squabbling scientists trapped in a cave by apemen, a new pet kitty that lets me rub it's tummy, someone new to practice my aura/waterbending techniques with, and fighting nazis. I got to play medicine man with the herbs and occasionally went hunting for food in between patrols. I didn't do anything here by my lonesome. I helped Romulus build a new society from a slave uprising, but he was the driving force there. I couldn't handle Blunderbore without Chance the Catter or the assistance of Zeke to slick the giants path The entire expedition was present for the fight with Super Cancer Hitler. It was the Apes that dealt the killing blow with the Penitant, trapping him so that Somni could drown him.

Also, we found over 80 new species of insect, mostly beetles, though I did get to spend a few days catching butterflies and moths. That was really fun.
>>
Joker is actually a meme. There's actually been 3 Jokers. Pre Crisis of Infinite Worlds, Pre-Flashpoint, Nu52. Just like there's always a Lich King, apparently there's always a Joker.
>>
>>51750839
Yet they keep doing it so, so bad.
>>
>>51750769
Yeah. She even comments on how the newest Joker isn't "Her Mr. J" or something like that.
>>
>>51750970
Eh, the way I figure, The Joker's actually an Identity passed down the Centuries, all born from some long forgotten dude. Each Joker / Jester / Harlequin and so on since would find a random person, break the shit out of them, and then build them into their replacement, to be activated the moment their trainer/teacher dies or vanishes.

The Joker who broke Harley initially is dead, but he decided to do something interesting and new. He broke a whole load more Jokers/Jesters/Harlequins than he should have, each one of them carrying a part of the lesson that was taught to each one before him, all for one purpose.

Ever wonder why all the Jokers/Harlequins just wouldn't shut up when they were with Batman? That's who that Joker wanted to train to continue the Legacy, and from the looks of things, it seems like it's slowly working considering how Bruce Wayne seems to be slowly disappearing into the mantle of the Batman.

Aka the Pierrot to light-hearted Life's Harlequin.
>>
>>51751090
That is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>51750954
Didn't Digger claim all of the Dragon Quests?
>>
I have a few questions about the Simulated Biome item from EVO, if Worm_Anon happens to see this.

Firstly, can we move its point of view around? I assume so, since spooling up this huge ecosystem and then being stuck with watching a single field would be pretty boring, but it doesn't explicitly say.

Secondly, can we accelerate the rate time passes in the simulation? Again, something I'd assume is possible, since simulating evolution with it is kind of the big point, but I don't want to make potentially unjustified assumptions about its capabilities.
>>
>>51751244
no
>>
>>51747074
God, you are so lazy.

Get a life. You can't be happy here, just go.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.