[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board Games General /bgg/ - Conspicuous over-consuption edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 364
Thread images: 33

File: Board Games General 33.jpg (245KB, 528x768px) Image search: [Google]
Board Games General 33.jpg
245KB, 528x768px
Time for a new /bgg/ thread!

Link to old thread: >>51405357

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NA2W929q

(Any suggestions for additions to the pastebin?)

When it comes to a board game collection - how much is to much? (I.e. what is your ideal sized collection? Or is more a matter of "As soon as I buy that warehouse, I'll expand my collection so more." )

Also - anything new you're looking to add to your collection?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 92x102px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 92x102px
Repost
The guy who asked about Mall of Horror here, I looked around a bit about the new version of the game, City of Horror, and most of the reviews are positive, and almost everyone agree that its overall better than MoH.

Anyone has any experience with the game?
Would you recommend?
Anything similar to this game that does it better?

Like I mentioned before, me and my group are big fans of Cutthroat Caverns, so the whole backstabby - take that genre works for us.
>>
>>51455983
> The guy who asked about Mall of Horror here, I looked around a bit about the new version of the game, City of Horror, and most of the reviews are positive, and almost everyone agree that its overall better than MoH.

I haven't played Mall of Horror or City of Horror so I can't give you direct feedback on that. Is there anything in particular you're looking for in a 'Zombie' game? Co-op? Horror? Possible betrayal?
>>
>>51455983
Stalin was never a general
>>
>>51456019
True, but it makes for a horribly fantastic pun.
>>
>>51456019
Well, sort of
>Generalissimus of the Soviet Union (Russian: Гeнepaлиccимyc Coвeтcкoгo Coюзa; Generalissimus Sovétskogo Soyuza) was a proposed military rank created on 27 June 1945, following the tradition of the Imperial Russian Army. It was granted to Joseph Stalin following World War II; however, Stalin refused to officially approve the rank. It would have been the highest military rank in the Soviet Union.
>>
File: Dead of winter-.jpg (90KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
Dead of winter-.jpg
90KB, 500x536px
>>51456010
You might look at pic related - It fixes some of the complaints of the first game and offers a nice mix of teamwork and tension.
>>
File: Dead of Winter- The Long Night.jpg (318KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
Dead of Winter- The Long Night.jpg
318KB, 500x490px
>>51456064
Doh - meant to use this pic! If you only pick up one of the Dead of Winter series - go for The Long Night.
>>
>>51456011
Like I wrote in my original post, My group is really big into the whole betrayal thing.
Our most top played games are Cutthroat Caverns, Resistance: Avalon & Secret Hitler.
Big into backstabbing, forming and breaking alliances and most importantly keeping stuff relatively simple.
>>51456064
I thought about DoW, I never got to play it and something about it seems a bit to slow for me, and the dice rolls kinda kill it.
I don't mind luck in games like this as long as I can play around it, rolling an insta death on a die just feels forced for me.
>>
File: war-of-the-ring.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
war-of-the-ring.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
Reposting my question about War of the Ring from the previous thread.

Are the expansions worth getting?
Anything worth modding except sleeving the cards (I've seen people getting red/blue colored fighting dice and adding colored strips to the figures).
>>
>>51456146
I can't obviously guarantee you'll like the Dead of Winter game, but my group has had some fun with it. As for the dice of death mechanic, it can add some entertaining tension to the game. (Like the time early game where one of my characters was bitten on the way back to the base. I of course decided I'd roll for it and killed all 3 of my characters before the next player sacrificed one of his own to stop the spread. Doh! Great strategist, lousy dice roller - that's my story and I'm sticking with it.)

Now if you're looking for other games with a betrayal mechanic (that aren't zombie based) - take a look at BSG - BattleStar Galactica (you'll want 2 of the 3 expansions to make the game more balanced) if you want a longer run-time game with lots of wheeling and dealing / betrayal. You might also be interested in 'Dark Moon' which has a notably shorter play time (it was originally called BSG express). The theme of Dark Moon is a bit different now since it's a separate stand alone game now. There's also Mafia de Cuba, and 'The Resistance' that are worth a look too.
>>
File: War of the Ring SPI.jpg (168KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
War of the Ring SPI.jpg
168KB, 367x500px
>>51456172
Sorry I can't help you (my version of 'War of the Ring' is much much older) - and it seems like you're not getting any usable feedback here. You might have to try Board Game Geek or look at some reviews on Tube to see if anyone has some helpful opinions on the expansions.
>>
>>51456010
I own city of horror and have played mall of horror, they're both similar in terms of negotiation and back stabbing but I honestly prefer mall off horror, its simpler and more aggressive, although watch out for the security office if someone gets a hold of that its hard to come back. Both are great games if your group are into lying and fucking each other over
>>
Thoughts on the game RESISTOR_? Looking for something I can carry with me to work and play on breaks with someone. Is it a good game for a pair of dweebs who study math all day?
>>
>>51456584
Thanks, will do. I just like to poke /bgg/ because they're mostly biased in a way I like (compared to other sites where people are biased in a way I don't)
>>
File: age of towers.png (508KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
age of towers.png
508KB, 680x532px
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/age-of-towers

The best board game trailer of all time?
>>
>>51456682
confirmation bias is a thing
>>
>>51456834
Well that was vomit inducing.
>>
>>51456834
>>51456875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcSCT34H84
eye bleach for that unoriginal cancerous parody of a parody
also, original parody, feat. manly asscrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4wpXSDRXk4
>>
>>51456834
Badly executed parody is bad. Someone should be executed for that.
>>
>>51456834
Here you go Anon - and now you don't even have to spend any money...

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/zombie-crusade/
>>
I've only played Risk with a group of friends, but we've gotten slightly bored of it and would like to buy another board game similar to it. Any suggestions? I'm pretty open to anything, but in general, they're not big fans of sci-fi/fantasy themes, though it doesn't matter much if the game is good.
>>
>>51456544
Already own Resistance - Avalon.
I was contemplating BSG for a while now, but me and my friends wont find the appeal in the sci-fi theme, but I know its been hailed as a great game, dunno whats holding me back from buying it.

CoH just seems so simple, no text no twists, zombies are coming - you need to survive, good luck.
>>
>>51457716
Kemet is the answer.
>>
>>51457741
The concept sounds perfect, I'll look into it
>>
>>51457726
CoH is a political game. It's not cooperative, there aren't hidden traitors, it's primarily just the ability to bargain with and predict the other players. It's good, but I don't think it's similar enough to compare with DoW or BSG.

>>51457741
+1
>>
File: NgjsGlva_400x400.jpg (34KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
NgjsGlva_400x400.jpg
34KB, 353x353px
>>51457741
Thanks, man, I just ordered it. If you got any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them
>>
What do you folks think of Lords of Waterdeep?
>>
>>51458021
How many people you play with?
>>
>>51458069
At most we're 8, but we can go down to 4 depending on how many meet up.
>>
>>51458111
8's tough, very few games in the risk-esque area control genre go that high, and I can't think of any that do it really well. Better off moving to more social games with that many, I'd recommend trying out Mascarade, Mafia de Cuba, any of the One Night Werewolf/Vampire/Revolution series (personal preference for revolution), Captain Sonar, or virtually any other party game.

For other kemet/risk alternatives, Mare Nostrum is fantastic at 3-5, or 2-6 with the Atlas expansion. Rex: Final Days of an Empire is incredible, but only at its best with exactly six.
>>
>>51458063
Bland but pretty colored cube collector.
>>
>>51458373
We're very rarely 8, in almost every case we're 5-6, so I should have been a bit more specific. Thanks anyway, I'll take a peek at those
>>
File: IMG_5408.jpg (367KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5408.jpg
367KB, 1160x1160px
Never played a deck builder before and now I'm absolutely addicted to Dominion.

Any strategy tips or combos?
Which expansion should I get?
>>
>>51458784
http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Big_Money

Start with this and then read other articles.
>>
i liked cluedo as a kid, are there any more complex board games which feels like it? i'd prefer a game where you can still move about like in cluedo
>>
>>51459174
There are several 1vX player hidden movement games that might scratch that itch, the most well known being Fury of Dracula, Specter Ops, and Letters From Whitechapel, all of which feature one player moving invisibly around the board whole the other players use deduction, elimination, and prediction to attempt to locate and catch them.

If you're more interedted in the mystery theme, there's always the cooperative Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, which doesn't ACTUALLY feature moving pieces on the board, or the cyberpunk mystery game Android, which. . . Doesn't really feature much in the way of interesting deduction. But neither does cluedo.
>>
>>51459174
>>51459310
Yeah Letters from Whitechapel is a good game, isn't quite a challenge for me when I play due to people around me being Jersey Shore wannabe's.
>>
>>51456834
I was expecting ukuleles and clapping.
>>
>>51458784
Don't get too heavily into it. You'll binge on a bunch of games, realise it's a shiny turd and go look for something better.
>>
>>51458784
Magic the Gathering has this thing called Cubes which many consider superior.
>>
File: IMG_5411.jpg (106KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5411.jpg
106KB, 670x503px
>>51460717
You're right. This looks much more fun than Dominion.
>>
>>51461071
this hurts to look at fuckkkkkk
>>
>>51458784
Don't expand it, it's kinda board gaming's worst kept secret that it's the shittiest deckbuilder. You'll find people to play it with and enjoy it well enough, but if you expand it, you'll end up feeling like that guy with 10 versions of Munchkin.
>>
>>51459174
For a social deduction spin on it, try Deception: Murder in Hong Kong. There isn't movement, but there's a similar theme and a process of elimination to find the murder weapon and evidence. The killer, though, is somebody at the table, which adds a fun twist.
>>
>>51461778
Good suggestion, can't believe I spaced that one.
>>
>>51461123
That is fucking righteous, M:tG is shit.
>>
>>51458784
Get Tanto Cuore instead.
>>
>>51462269
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg

get Star Relms
>>
File: tao long.png (563KB, 680x688px) Image search: [Google]
tao long.png
563KB, 680x688px
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gonab/tao-long/

Pretty good looking abstract. What do you guys think?
>>
>>51463481
>>51462269
You need more Epic in your lives.
>>
>>51463481
I would definitely say Star Realms is the best beginner's deckbuilder. Simple randomized card availability is the main thing it has going for it - a newbie will always have some idea of what's the best thing available for purchase right now, just based on the numbers.
>>
Is Eclipse as good as it seems? I mean its been in the top 20 best bgg games for years now and higher than TI3
>>
>>51459174
Mystery Express, my dude

Mystery of the Abbey is also an acceptable substitute
>>
>>51463923
I don't like it that much. Doesn't do anything significantly better than TI3 and does lots of things worse.
>>
>>51463923
Eclipse is a solid 'basic' Space 4x game. It typically plays very much as a Euro-style game in the early stages (turns 1 - 7) and then becomes a war game (everyone makes a grab for high value systems) on the last couple of turns. Eclipse has some good things going for it in that it's fairly easy to teach for a 4x game, and it's a lot of fun designing your own ship load outs. On the con side of things: Techs are drawn randomly (which can screw you pretty hard in spite of having a good strategy), random aliens in the early game can also hamper a player randomly. There's little value to engaging in alliances using the game mechanics. One can simply come to an agreement without wasting time exchanging ambassadors (thus freeing up a slot for great victory points tokens by winning space battles). Also keep in mind that while it's worth picking up Rise of the Ancients and Shadows of the Rift for additional races, I would NOT recommend trying to play with more than 6 players at once. Otherwise the game just drags out to much / to much down time between each player's turn unless everyone is experienced and really concentrating.
>>
File: Exodus Proxima Centauri.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Exodus Proxima Centauri.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>51463923
>>51464217

Eclipse is 'OK' but not fantastic, and as STEEV correctly pointed out, it is NOT 'TI3-lite' as some people claim. You might look at 'Exodus' with the 'Edge of Extinction' expansion if you want a more rounded 'Space 4x' game.
>>
Has anyone played Triumph and Tragedy? Pls respond.

Otherwise, what are some good war games with multiple win conditions? E.g. Winning by tech, economy (whether by victory points or not) ect

I've played TI3. Too long, too shallow. I prefer diceless combat if possible. Or at least combat where dice risk can be mitigated.

While not a war game, does Scythe scratch the fighting itch? Does combat feel like a viable strat? Or is it more of a reactive tactical throwaway?
>>
>>51465633
>does Scythe scratch the fighting itch?
The most emphatic "NO" possible.
>>
Anyone ever play Empires at Sea?
>>
>>51465633
>>51465806
Not at all? It has an interesting combat system, at least. Do you like Scythe?

How about Rex? Is that a good game. It has pretty middling reviews. Or is that just butthurt dunefags?
>>
>>51459688
>>51461705
What makes dominion so bad?
>>
>>51465942
Deck building in general is a shallow genre (which is why they sell so many expansions, so people feel like it's staying fresh) and dominion has even less interaction than most of them.
>>
>>51465930
>Do you like Scythe?
The game includes an achievement sheet. The combat is such a huge waste of resources in nearly every situation that there are achievements for starting more than two fights in the game.
>>
>>51466068
*that there are achievements for starting more than two fights in the game and still winning.
>>
I've only recently looked into forbidden desert and it looks pretty great, thinking it'll be included in my next order.... just wondering what all you fa/tg/uys think bout it?
something else that does what it does better?
is it a solid choice for my cart?

What i like about it/what i'd look for in a substitute:
not complex, yet has depth and hard decisions
strict co-op with minimal QBing, yet not fully independent of each other; you need help from the team and must work together
character powers, everyone is special
something difficult but beatable

anything you can say about this game or suggestions as to what else is out there are greatly appreciated!
>>
>>51466148
It's a solid basic co-op game. I've got Forbidden Island (which is nice when you want a lite gaming experience or are starting out with kids / new gamers) and Forbidden Desert for a more challenging co-op experience. If you want hard mode co-op, then check out the Robinson Crusoe game & expansion.
>>
>>51466148
it's pretty light but pretty fun. some people say to skip it and just get pandemic but i hate pandemic plus its like half the price of pandemic.
no matter what anyone tells you, quarterbacking is more about the group than the game
>>
>>51465930
A lot of it is butthutrt dunefags complaining about the theme or old nostalgic grognards that like the old skool version. Id' say it's way more plished now, and some guys over at BGG DIY rethemed Rex as Dune, because they like the system better.
>>
>>51466148
Easier difficulty settings are too easy, had to work up to heroic top start before feeling like it was a challenge. Newcomers and kids like it a lot, and I'm always happy to play it, It's always fun, and I'll keep my mouth shut when I see a suboptimal decision being made to not ruin anyone's fun.
Also it's good for teaching kids, looking back and figuring by yourself why you got curbstomped is the only way to git gud. I always ask them what they think they could/should have done.
>>
>>51465633
While it retains dice combat, I'd strongly recommend Mare Nostrum. I also strongly dislike dice combat, but find the system present there entirely tolerable. And it does multiple win conditions incredibly well.

>>51465930
Rex is REALLY good, and has one of the best combat mechanics in any game for generating loads of tension without any random elements at all. But the game's excellent race asymmetry also means that it doesn't function nearly as well when any of those pieces are missing. Play with 6.
>>
>>51466148
It's a solid game, I recommend it as well.
>>
Anyone played Patron card game? How is it? Give me a bit more details and experiences please, considering taking it
>>
>>51467154
sorry, meant Patronize
>>
>>51463747
it's not even a deckbuilder you fartsniffer
>>
>>51463712
the art is good, the game is a bit complex for an abstract. I can imagine that most of the time the game will have too much futzing around on your side of the board, trying to figure out how to approach your opponent. Once you're actually up next to your opponent it's probably pretty obvious how to inflict the most damage

Overall gameplay looks awful
>>
>>51463712
hate tokens
hate any small flat piece
bad design full stop
>>
>>51466521
I'll look into it.

Is Rex better than Dune or exactly the same?

Are there any 6 player games you would recommend over it? Or is it a unique experience?
>>
How much variety is there for 2 players in a base box of android netrunner?
>>
>>51458111
citadels
>>
>>51466521
>>51467718
Would love to play Rex if it had Dune iconography. Also would love to play Kemet:Dune edition. withgiger art etc etc
>>
>>51467718
Rex is not-Dune, because the Herbert estate won't give up the license; same game, FFG theme put on top of it.
>>
>>51466148
Check out Space Hulk: Death Angel if it isn't too pricey yet. It's a solid and fun co-op game I play it alone because none of my friends will play with me ;_;
>>
>>51466461
>I'll keep my mouth shut when I see a suboptimal decision being made to not ruin anyone's fun
So much this. Why is it so fucking hard for people to understand that winning isn't the point?
>>
>>51467731
Pretty good, there's the default 3 Runner and 4 Corp decks even before you start deckbuilding.
>>
>>51465942
It doesn't do anything with the deckbuilder mechanic. It was the first every in this genre, so that's to be expected, but you can't go around forgiving old failures on account of effort.

Other deckbuilders have you doing something with the cards you buy, like attacking other players, healing yourself, creating combos, etc. These are the parts that make them good games.

Dominion just has you literally buy, I shit you not, "Victory Cards". If you buy enough victory, you're victorious. That's it. That's the game.
>>
>>51467938
imo SH:DA is best solo by far. The decisions are complex and interesting, for sure, but they're also simplistic, and leave little to the individual unit of Marines to decide. Thus, they are more exciting to control as one large unit. When you play with several people, everyone just wants to get it perfect, because it's a skin-of-your-teeth sort of game, and so you all just math it out together. Or you play it by the book and don't allow tabletalk, which means you just fail immediately as you all scramble around accidentally doing the same thing like three times. We've tried. As weird as it is, I'd honestly call this game with something outrageous like "1-8" on the box something you can really only appreciate with 1.
>>
File: LET_IT_DIE.jpg (642KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LET_IT_DIE.jpg
642KB, 1920x1080px
I will probay get shit for this, but I dont think anyone should own more than 20 games. Find your favorite too 1-2 games in every genre you like and/or groups you play to and just keep the best. Make friends with other people to play other games.

I make foam core inserts for the games I know I am going to keep for the foreseeable future and the rest get sold. Never go over 20 and all my games get played at least once a year.
>>
>>51468668
I'm sure there are people out there who have a group they can regularly schedule game nights without problem. If they're that into it, and can keep it up, I don't see why not.

Thing is, there are incredibly few people who can actively use a library that big.
>>
>>51468668
A fair mentality, but there will always be a few collectors/hoarders that want to have everything and can't find the heart to let games go. Plus if you hoard long enough there's always the chance a game could sell for a good price, though obviously that isn't the main agenda.
>>
>>51468743
Hey I've been meaning to throw this out here for a while: There's a group by me called Toggle Gaming that throws a huge game night every tuesday at a bar (150 plus games, cycling; about 100 gamers). Their shirts all have the logo [tG] on them, any of you guys come from /tg/?
>>
>>51468668
>I will probay get shit for this, but I dont think anyone should own more than 20 games.

The real question is *should you* get shit for making blanket generalizations? The answer is yes. It's as thoughtless as saying "You should only /know/make 1 or 2 recipes in each ethnic food category. I mean it's not like you would want variety or anything. And it's not like you can make all of them all the time ..."
>>
>>51468813
Fuck, I wish I had something like that
>>
>>51469125
>food
That's a pretty poor analogy. You need to eat every day. I play boardgames once a week and that's unusually common.
>>
>>51469244
>not needing your daily fix of boardgames or you get serious withdrawal followed by death

Step it up son.
>>
>>51469238
ya its been pretty sweet. nw suburbs of chicago if you're in that area or google toggle gaming idk how far their reach is
>>
>>51469477
Oh shit this is a lot closer than I thought it would be
>>
>>51469244
No, it's actually a very on target analogy. You can eat the same recipes / types food over and over as long as it meets your basic nutrition needs. What people like is a matter of taste, and how much variety they enjoy is also a matter of taste.
>>
>>51469529
tuesday nights bar called durty nellies 6pm to 3am
>>
File: Santorini.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Santorini.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
Some of you assholes shat all over Santorini in a previous general and now I'm not sure about the glowing reviews for it. Should I get it?

Also anything good for a 4-6 player game? I got Blood Rage, Onitama, Golem Arcana and Red Dragon Inns 1 and 2 so I believe I'm allowed to say I have a type? Challenge is to not suggest 7 Wonders despite how fucking fun it is because I have like three friends who own that game. I dunno, I guess I'm thinking Citadels or King of Tokyo.
>>
>>51468668

I dont play my games that often, and yet I'm so happy with my 200 games collection. I just love having lots to choose from whenever I'm going to a game night.

I gues I could play game X a hundred time and explore the shit ouf of it, but I'm a "variety is the spice of life" kind of guy when it comes to games.
>>
>>51465848
Bump this, sorry guys. I'm positive someone here has played it by now. It looks fun & not super expensive, either! My group are in the baby stages of BG addiction.
>>
>>51469674
santorini looks good and is fun on occasion but it is also a lot like tic tac toe. eventually you learn how to play and theres not much more to it. you'll get bored doing the same thing against people of equal skill and hate demolishing new people so its not even fun to use as a gateway anymore. people say the god powers add deployability and, because i own the game, i am convinced the people who say that do not own it themselves (or play it so rarely that they may as well not own it). imo it is overpriced, but you could always make a bullshit version to play at home to see if you'd want to actually buy it.

kemet and cry havoc are area control games with interesting combat if you're looking for something like that. evolution is similar to red dragon inn in my opinion as far as complexity but much less "take that". those are games that are somewhat similar to what you have but different enough not to be redundant.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482127571555.jpg (65KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482127571555.jpg
65KB, 500x667px
>>51467954
Winning is all that matters. Winning.
>>
>>51469772
*Is
Sorry again. I've lost my fucking ability to create coherent sentences.
>>
>>51469125
The problem isn't with lack of variety. I think you can have an extensive variety with 20 games. When your collection is 100+ it just seems like it becomes a hoarding thing. If collecting games is your thing, go ahead. Seems like a poor subject to collect though. Games rarely ever even retain their retail value and they take up a ton of space. Might as well collect mtg cards at that point, at least your collection would gain value.
>>
Is Kemet any good as a 3 player game / in general
>>
>>51469674
Scythe
>>
What's a good game with pervy artwork?
>>
>>51470475
Barbarossa except I don't know if it's good
>>
File: IMG_20170111_153348.jpg (878KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_153348.jpg
878KB, 1613x1210px
>>51469773
I own it myself and god cards add a lot of variety and accessibility. I would never recommend the game at that price as just the vanilla game but the god cards made this a game that has already 30+ plays from me.
>>
>>51470593
if 30 plays is a lot to you then ya its worth it i guess but i don't consider 30 plays of such a short game good value
>>
File: 1432269565305.png (213KB, 335x392px) Image search: [Google]
1432269565305.png
213KB, 335x392px
>>51470637
I've owned this game for less than 3 weeks, who says I'm done with it? Jesus christ, I'm just saying I have not played this a negligible amount of times like you seem to think anyone who likes the gods has done.
>>
Rise of Moloch or Rising Sun?
it is going to be one of the two
>>
>>51470663
there are a lot of reasons to like this game when you've only put a few hours into it, thats my point. you've had it for three weeks, you still have a new smell boner for it. in another month you'll forget why it was fun to begin with if you're smart enough to figure the game out (which, judging by your reading comprehension, you just might not) now fuck off to plebbit or bgg if you're looking for a cult of the new/ks circle jerk because people here don't play those feel-good games faggot

i had no problem talking to you with civility until you flat out ignored what i said and responded anyway like a retard who just learned to read and write
>>
>>51470683
rising sun. i seriously think rise of moloch looks uninspired and like half the content is ks exclusive so you won't be able to wait and see if its worth picking up.
>>
>>51470637
30 plays is a lot, I mean Legacy (R) games are such Value for 12-24 plays! Who really plays a game more than 12 times?
>>
>>51470691
Wow, someone's a bit of a faggot.
Hint: It's you
>>
>>51470725
wow, you didn't even bother defending the game anymore. did you finally grow up and realize that you wasted your hard earned money on a shit game? or do you just come to board game threads to shitpost?

>>51470715
yep, and as long as faggots like >>51470725
keep perpetuating this idea the market will be flooded with this bullshit. the worst part is people like him keep shilling for the game even after he realizes it sucks so he never has to admit he spent money on a bust. truly sad for him (cuz he's so self deluded) and us because it affects the market we choose to be a part of
>>
>>51470593
>>51470663
Is this your first game that isn't monopoly? I don't see why else anyone would think playing a game for a few hours and enjoying it makes it an objectively good game or how you could possibly be ready to claim it has variety after so little exposure to its mechanics. You seem new to the hobby, which is great, but until you know what you're talking about maybe don't try to guide other people's purchases.
>>
>>51470475
tanto cuore
>>
>>51470700
hm, you might be right. The resale value will be there tho. Are there any gameplay videos of rising sun?
>>
>>51470768
i haven't seen any but there are preview videos and some discussion on bgg. literally nothing about moloch appeals to me. i hated blood rage. i still plan on getting rising sun, so thats where my opinion is coming from

i try to never speculate resale, so i have no opinion in that respect
>>
>>51470759
Geeze, it's full on That-guy scrub-lord levels of posting here. Contrary to popular belief (i.e. morons), it is possible to accurately discern whether a game is decent or not in a relatively short timeframe if you're not a complete braindead.
>>
>>51469674
Santorini is like chess, its fun and its nice, but how many times do you really pull out a game of chess?
Like someone said, if you play with a new player you won't have fun curb stomping him, but unlike chess Santorini doesn't really have a high level of play so playing with someone of the same level as you won't be rewarding.

Don't get me wrong its a great beautiful game, but for 50$ it just feels like its gonna sit on the shelf way to much.
If you still insist on a 1v1 chess like game, get The Duke, cheaper and in my opinion much better.

If you like Red Dragon Inn i'd recommend Cutthroat Caverns, Resistance, Secret Hitler, they seem to work well with my group.
I'd also recommend Kemet, all around great game with just enough strategy for it to be rewarding but not so much that you need to rack your brains every turn.

King of Tokyo is a very fun filler game, I pull it out quite a lot with my friends, but its totally different from everything you suggested so far.
>>
>>51470799
>he barely played the game
>claims it has variety
dude it's fine, you got raped by a shitty kick starter that everyone over hyped. scrape the jizz out of your cunt, take a shower, and try to make better decisions next time. please stop shitposting about your bad choices here. are you this poor that you need so badly for people to validate this very awful but still >$100 purchase for you?
>>
>>51470836
0/10
>$100
what the fuck are you dribbling about, you should definitely go be a braindead faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>51470422
Kemet is great.
I usually play it at 3 people and its tons of fun.
I really think its a must have in almost every collection.
>>
File: stillface.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stillface.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>51470799
>a complete braindead
>>
File: 1403733284642.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1403733284642.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>51470691
>>51470759
Yikes, calm your /v/ tier hateboner down for 2 seconds. I'm sorry I have 6 hours instead of the 300 you clearly have and can't speak to it's infinite replayability. I just wanted to say that I found gods pretty drastically changed the game on how solvable it seemed where as it sounded like your played the game mostly vanilla as a chess thing. I'm not trying to claim it's some objectively perfect game or anything.

I got it to have along side Onitama as a short game I can pull out inbetween or after our bigger games on a cool down and it has worked great for that so far. Maybe it falls off like you say, I haven't dedicated an entire game night to playing it over and over again to adnausium like you apparently have. I'm just saying for as central as the god powers become to your strategy both from how you play and how you counter the enemy's play, it doesn't seem like the negligible change you make it out to be at all.
>>
>>51470864
>becoming this anally ravaged because you bought a shit game
don't worry, mommy will give you another allowance next month poorfag
>>
>>51470885
My point is stop shilling for something you don't understand. If you like it that's fine but 6 hours is not enough to start telling people about all the great variety you've experienced. Just because someone lied to you to get you to waste your money doesn't mean you have to try to force others into a similar fate.
>>
>And_so_it_begins_the_great_shitposting_of_our_time.png
>>
>>51470864
>use wrong <> and someone flips a shit
autist detected, go REEEEE on /r9k/
>>
>>51469773
>kemet and cry havoc are area control games with interesting combat if you're looking for something like that
I'm gonna go ahead and do the obligatory "Cry Havoc sucks and you shouldn't buy it."
>>
>>51468668
I like collecting things and arranging them to form aesthetic tableaux.
>>
>>51470910
thank god you're here to talk about board games in the board game thread cunt

does anyone know of any card games that operate like neuroshima hex? some kind of style where you lay cards down and all their abilities go off at once?
>>
>>51470788
cheers for the honest comment man
>>
>>51470915
why does it suck? i liked it.
>obligatory
you just parroting or do you actually have a reason to say that?
>>
>>51470788
Rising Sun is a CMON game so it will have a shit on of exclusives, and it's being billed as a spiritual successor to Blood Rage which, seeing how Blood Rage was considered a spiritual successor to CitOW, is quite damning.
>>
>>51470907
I understand the game pretty damn well. I've seen a good majority of the gods, seen how much different matchups change the game with gods that have popped up again, gotten pretty good at it along side some others as well as tried it with new people. I'm not going to be intimidated to taking my opinion back because someone on the internet who gave nothing solid in the way of numbers himself claims he solved the game and insists anyone who hasn't achieved his level of skill must have a mental handicap. This isn't my first dick waving contest, I know how this argument goes.
>>
>>51470935
it looks like blood rage with less emphasis on combat which was the shittiest part of blood rage. i also like the models and would never waste my money on ks exclusives. difference is moloch's a 1vall so not having the exclusive limits replayability. a game that requires true opponents has inherent replayability as long as you have more than two friends.

these are my opinions, feel free to state your own but i will not start a shitposting contest with you like everyone else in this thread

also i think the models for rising sun look sweet, but thats another opinion
>>
>>51470921

Look I didn't have that image macro, i've lost all my classic macros from the great wipe of 2k7. I actually wanted to discuss about games similar to Terraforming Mars but I seem to be caught in a crossfire here.
>>
>>51470952
are they legit paying you to shill at this point? or are you just this retarded? i seriously can't tell, so if its the former good on you for being so dedicated to absolute rubbish. if the latter then i feel bad for your wrangler as you're probably already smearing your feces on his/her face out of rage. i'll remind you again, go REEEEE at /r9k/ this is not the board for this type of behavior

i don't really care whether you change your mind or not, they already got your money (and mine for that matter, it just appears to mean a lot more to you) i just don't want you to deceive anyone else into wasting their money and encouraging producers to crank massive piles of shit like this out over and over
>>
>>51470969
then do it instead of just posting nothing dude, don't stoop to that level then try to claim superiority. i haven't played terraforming mars yet, what did you think of it? looks too solitaire for me(again, having not played it myself), is that how you felt?
>>
>>51470927
Because I was expecting a CitOW derivative and got a Euro game with plastic minis.
Not even a very good Euro game, everyone being on the same map and able to interact, but not giving you nearly enough resources to reliably make dudes and send them out, essentially makes this a resource-extraction game with a thin veneer of area-control paint. If you get in a battle, the area goes on lockdown, meaning you can't interact with that area for AT LEAST 20% of the game. At least Scythe had the decency to give you straight-up VP's for battling (which resolves immediately), to make every location-specific card unique, and to draw distinction between combat-capable and combat-incapable units.
Also, the rule book, though simple at first, is a mess which doesn't cover an enormous amount of fringe cases (at least one of which you're sure to encounter) and there was errata and straight-up official rebalancing on BGG day 1.
>>
>>51470956
I'm not those other anons, I was just highlighting was I perceived to be absurdities in your opinion.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34KB, 331x325px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34KB, 331x325px
>>51470907

Fuck you 4chan
>>
>>51471012
>6 hours of variety is a lot
how deep in your ass is the jewish dick, anon?
>>
>>51471035
>completely missing the point
Yup, you're a tard alright.
>>
>>51470980
I don't even know where this can go anymore. I called you out on your throwing insults around to make yourself feel superior while asking for facts and all you've done is double down on the name calling to the point of where no one can imagine you at this point without a red face and steam coming out of your grade schooler ears. Between that, your ironclad "my opinion is the objective law of the land", there's just no where left to go but to flat out laughter.
>>
>>51470991

What level of superiority? I was just trying to derail the arguments. Besides not like this thread is going to run out of space.

Also Define "too solitaire" The game does have a solo mode but I don't think that's what you meant.

You play cards and terraform the planet and build cities, increase your different levels of production for resources. Certain cards require a certain level of oxygen/heat/markers before you can play them. If you've played the Outworld Trading Company video game it's about 50% of that game in that you are all competing for various resources while playing a a company that has a special ability. Another guy told me that it plays a little somewhat to Terra Mystica but I have not played Terra Mystica....YET.
>>
>>51471000
>expecting a a CitOW derivative
Idk why people love to claim things will be a citow derivative on this site. there hasn't been a game in idk how fucking long that has actually gone out of its way to provide those levels of asymmetry, but people all the time claim "this will be the one"

i think its wishful thinking at this point. its just another reason to not back ks shit. wait, watch some play throughs before you spend money on something is my advice to everyone who asks about whatever game of the month they want to hear about.

otherwise you spend 50 bucks on a game you could make yourself for like 10 santorini
>>
>>51471049
>calling names because his ass hurts too much for him to think
cool story bro
>>51471050
>still REEEEEing outside of /r9k/
and you have done nothing but look like a shill, thankfully transparently enough that no one who read your shit will waste their time/money on that game so thanks actually
>>
>>51471053
good point

by solitaire i mean there aren't many ways to interact with other players. like do you do things with these resources to mess with other people? is there any kind of combat? or is it "i took this space, i get this resource. you took that space, you get that resource"

basically, is there really a difference between playing solo and with people besides sharing the experience/social interaction? if i play by myself as 4 different factions would it be just as fun as playing with three other people assuming the social aspect was irrelevant?
>>
>>51471074
>there hasn't been a game in idk how fucking long that has actually gone out of its way to provide those levels of asymmetry, but people all the time claim "this will be the one"

>sour assymetrical factions duking it out on a map
I wanted to believe.
>>
>>51471074
Cry Havoc was never a kickstarter. It was published through the usual channels by an experienced designer.
>>
>>51471109
i just meant i don't back ks because i don't by into hype, and not buying into hype meant i didn't expect a new citow from cry havoc. that was the parallel
sry unclear
>>
>>51471081
>Being this much of an idiot

I think you'd fit right in over at reddit. You should go there.
>>
>>51471102
>I wanted to believe
We all did, anon
>>
>>51471101

The tile placements can mess with people's plans because you can only terraform with a particular tile that is next to one of your existing tiles so hence you can block or restrict people from terraforming certain ways. There is no combat however there are cards that can interfere with other peoples means of production or card abilities aka "sabotage" cards.

I do not know how the solo variant plays out but I do know that the solo mode has a more limited time window for you to terraform the planet where as the regular multiplay variant does not.
>>
>>51471131
>still won't quit
your anger is getting me so fucking hard, don't stop plz. its such an arousing experience thinking of you over there, sad he wasted his time and money on something he could barely afford in the first place. but the internet assured him that its ok, its a good game, he just needs to learn to appreciate it. so he tried, again and again and again, to no avail. but he refuses to surrender. he will tell himself he loves it. he will insist it is good on websites like plebbit and bgg where people will agree with him. he will bring it to game nights and force it upon people who would much rather play a quality game and he will ask every time "what did you think?" knowing that they're too polite to tell him the truth but nonetheless relishing the fact that they tell him the game was fun and his purchase was therefore justified.

but then he came to /tg/ where no one will join in his pathetic circle jerk. people there remind him that he wasted an entire month's entertainment budget on a box filled with nothing but brightly colored shit. and it makes him furious, sure, but mostly sad. he feels broken. he relives all the decisions leading up to the moment where he had no choice but to accept the shit job that left him with the shit ent. budget that lead to him wanting to believe this game would be worth that whole amount. and he cries himself to sleep again.

i will cum to this thought. please keep responding and fueling my erection you dirty bitch, you ;)
>>
>>51471081
As opposed to the image of a strapping fit and scholarly gentleman you have clearly left for yourself in this mess of a kerfuffle.
>>
>>51471155
thats kinda what i thought from what I've seen. doesn't really look like my kinda game but i will get to try it soon and we'll see. thanks anon
>>
>>51471174
>this entire fucking sperg post that I didn't even read

God....damn. Just go.
>>
>>51471177
>worrying about how people perceive you on an anonymous ethopian acorn collecting website
wow dude, what an exciting social life you must have. my only goal was to discourage people from wasting their money. hopefully they've seen how pathetic people who shill for this game really are and realize that if there was any merit to the game you wouldn't have had to resort to shitposting so fast. i certainly look no better than you, but you didn't provide anyone with intelligent sounding reasons to purchase that worthless game so I'm happy enough.

have a good night anon i certainly will
>>
>>51471192
>he can put multiple sentences together
>better insult his intelligence
yes, yes. this is the exact boner-inducing nonsense i wanted to hear. now i know you're barely literate and that only adds to the fantasy....
>>
>>51471192
also see >>51471197

and feel free to toss me another (You) as they sure do make me smile. plus, it will point people towards the posts where you fail to provide a reason to buy a nonsense game hopefully steering them away from it, gaylord
>>
>>51471197
Oh I don't need a permanent self image, I just like when during an argument one side can't help but make everyone realize what side is being irrational and horrifically emotionally upset about trivial shit. Have a nice night.
>>
>>51471230
>being this snark outside of tumblr
did you momentarily forget you wandered off of your favorite blogging site, young lady?

also, see>>51471197
and>>51471218
sleep tight, beautiful :^)
>>
>>51471218
>fail to provide a reason
Actually there were plenty of reasons but you're just retarded.
>>
>>51471279
>he still provides no reasons
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this means to me, see >>51471174
>>
>>51471287
>fails basic reading comprehension
>acts like a special person

Par for the course then.
>>
>>51471183

You're right in that the interaction is not heavy but there is still some light interaction that is not always with direct card play but rather indirect actions like say for example how in Catan you can block people off from ports/longest road/robber tile blocking in the base game. You are still competing for particular locations and resources constantly though.

It's not as super direct cutthroat interaction as say CitOW where you're always fucking around with someone. There's an upcoming expansion and that may probably have a bit more direct sabotaging effects maybe but who knows.
>>
>>51471305
>still providing no reasons
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this really means to me, see>>51471174
>>
>>51471313
0/10
>>
>>51471306
im in the minority that absolutely cannot stand catan unfortunately. still gotta try the game, heard so many great things but glad i haven't bought it without trying.

im also in the minority in that i hate expansions for games. id rather buy a whole game than pay approximately 50-70% the cost of a whole new game for an expansion
>>
>>51471320
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this really means to me, see >>51471174
>>
Has anyone here tried to make their own board game? I have an idea, i think it had the potential to make a bit of profit. If i felt i had enough of a premise and groundwork work layed out in my head i wouldnt hesitate to hire people to help me achieve.
>>
>>51471334
0/10
>>
>>51471341
I've made a few games just for fun though. make it up a little at a time and when you think its ready get people to playtest it with you. whats holding you back really? not like you have anything to lose. pretty much anything can be made into a prototype with paper and some penny card sleeves and when you're play testing appearance means almost literally nothing
>>
>>51471341
Just get some shiny art, dice chucker mechanics, half-arse some miniatures and throw it up on kikescammer. "People" won't be able to chuck money at you fast enough.
>>
>>51471345
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this really means to me, see >>51471174 #
>>
>>51471345
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you really want to know what this means to me, see >>51471174
>>
>>51471356
0/10
>>
>>51471334
I stopped several posts ago figuring I'd let you have the last silly word of this, but now I want to keep replying just to see how long past your bed time you're going to spend contending this. It stopped being funny 45 minutes ago but now you've reached the point where you've been so fanny flustered over this for so long that it started being funny again.
>>
>>51471356
>>51471360
>Doubling up on your retardism
This guy is definitely a special case.
>>
>>51471360
By the way, if you need some more to keep you going, last real attempt at an argument was >>51470952
Everything since then had been you screaming and crying "shill retard reddit tumblr fucker" for an hour strait.
>>
File: happynow.jpg (89KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
happynow.jpg
89KB, 500x705px
>>51471361
>>51471364
honestly as long as this thread sucks ass no one will take anything positive about santorini away from it, which is my one and only goal. so here we are. plus NEET life means i could stay up for 48 hours chugging mountain dew and jacking off while replying and nothing bad will come of it. normies like you make the mistake of thinking everyone values their own time
>>
>>51471327

Eh i'm indifferent to Catan. I know there's better deeper games but i'm not adverse to playing it with the expansions. If you're going to play Catan at least play with the Cities and Knights expansion.

That being said I understand where you're coming from for expansions, I think one rich expansion for a game is fine but when you're adding about 3-4 it gets a bit cumbersome to keep track of it all because at that point once you're playing with multiple expansions you'll either play with the base game for newcomers or you'll play with all the expansions, very rarely do you ever play with an amount in between. For example as much as I like playing BSG and the expansions, having to heft around 4 boxes for the full game starts to feel like i'm moving house.
>>
>>51471398
Too bad Santorini is great and by your own admission you're basically a braindead who no-one should pay attention too. Well done.
>>
>>51471396
>claims to understand the game well
no one who understands a game with about five mechanics well and thinks it is replayable as a 1v1. look at the games that are 1v1 that withstand the test of time. none of them are as one dimensional as santorini. there is no way to improve at the game after a certain point. there is nothing to understand after the tenth play. this is not the next coming of chess or go because there is not enough room on the board nor enough variance for multiple, valid, quality strategies to develop no matter how much time nor dedication the community puts into it.

show me a few different threads about santorini strategy that show a large community of people discussing the deep complexities of the game that doesn't end disappointingly. until then sorry, i will not believe your lies

also, don't forget this game has been out for many years so there should be plenty of discussion about how deep it is if what you say is true.

don't worry wagie, ill wait. i have all the time in the world.
>>
>>51471398
Well one side isn't walking away in positive light.
>>
>>51471400
for some reason i have never once played a game of catan i enjoyed, but i have also only played base game. i don't think i even know anyone who bought an expansion. a big part of it is i can't get over the fucktarded trade system.

ya i could see myself buying an expansion at some point if i think it adds replayability to a game i really love but haven't found one yet. if i get bored with a favorite from overplaying i just grab a different game off the shelf and avoid that one for a while. eventually ill be in the mood again. i think part of it is i used to play warhammer and mtg and keeping up with the state of those games soured me on buying more to keep enjoying things i already had.
>>
>>51471430
>Santorini is great
show me where the fun game with theme>>51471459
touched you, anon
>>
>>51471341

I am working on my own board game/card game hybrid right now. I've written up three different rules systems for it which i've derived as "Light/Core/Heavy" rulesets and i've been testing this everyweek for about 4 months now. Its aim is to capture the feel of fighting game like Yomi does but to include a board for an arena stage to have more emphasis on the area control aspect of fighting games that Yomi does not quite emphasise. Game is probably about 30% complete and is based on 1v1 battles but I may think about a 2v2 form like the Gundam VS games as of recent.

In a nutshell this is supposed to be Virtual On the board game.
>>
>>51471459
>he still worries about what people on an anonymous rwnadan baseball card collecting image board think of him
you sound like a champion anon
>>
>>51471486
I was working on a game like this for a while, had some problems and pivoted to something else that grew out of problems I was having with that system. Hope you come up with something cool, I'd buy that game. Good luck.
>>
>>51471488
Oh I personally stand to gain nothing from this as a personal image thing. Just that people like you are willing to destroy the entire thread without a single argument over their hate of this game.
>>
>>51471515
see>>51471437
>>
>>51471469

Ha! I used to play Warhammer and still play MTG but I only returned to MTG in Khans block after a long hiatus though I think with the way current new boring sets are going i'm probably going to stay away from constructed MTG again and just stick to drafts again.
>>
>>51471437
Basically your entire post reads like you're a mental midget posting pseudo-intellectualities in an effort to make out that you're not woefully lacking in that aspect.

It's ok to think things which aren't "deep complex" are pretty good and will certainly get replayed for a long time.
>>
>>51471534
if playing a simple game with no variance over and over again is fun to you just stock up on paper and play a fuckload of tic tac toe. or do you just love giving your money to shit games so companies keep spitting out nonsensical bullshit that your small mind can comprehend?

how many times did you get dickslapped by intelligent people while playing real games before you gave up on yourself and started pretending to enjoy sill things like this?
>>
>>51471532
If I went back to magic it would probably also be to draft and see if I can get lucky enough to make some money at it. Constructed is a fucking mess. They even found a way to clusterfuck legacy with the eldrazi they printed.
>>
>>51471437
I never claimed it was the deepest strategy game of our generation, though it has more to it than checkers which by your qualification, is a game that stood the test of time somehow and has "deep" strategic discussion online. Connect 4 stood the test of time over many better abstracts. I just said the gods add variety and spice to which you said they add nothing. That's been the argument the whole time before you derailed it into name calling.
>>
>>51471550
>Godamn look at me I'm such a fucking intellectual tyrannosaur, you're fucking babies liking a baby game you GODAMN BABY, go suckle the corporate teat some more

At least try and put some effort into your shitposting. This is just sad tier.
>>
>>51471559
>more to it than checkers
holy fuck dude do you know nothing about checkers? fucking christ, just stop. and why bring up connect 4? santorini was designed by a mathematician and marketed to be a strategy game. it is not a strategy game, its an absolutely gorgeous set of toys that has a set of rules assigned to them so you can show off those toys. it is nothing more, nothing less. if you want to praise the game, praise it for what it does well, don't try to tell people the mechanics are worth anything. why do you think the game was barely known when it was all white blocks? because there is no substance there. at this point you're reaching so far and trying so hard to come up with something. just take a step back and ask yourself "is a game with three rules and no strategical depth good?" it could be called fun, it should be called aesthetically pleasing, but unless you have no exposure to quality gaming there is no reason to call that game good.
>>
>>51471578
>defending kikesucker nonsense cuz they conned you into buying it
dude its fine, you got played, it happened sometimes. no reason not to just man up and admit it. the thing looks impressive and anyone who hasn't heard of it will love to experience it a few times with you, but the thing should not be recommended to anyone who wants quality gameplay that will not get stale quickly

here >>51471612
>>
>>51471612
>>51471620
>Tired arguments that have already been debunked

Welp, looks like you're all done.
>>
>>51465633
>Has anyone played Triumph and Tragedy? Pls respond.

Yes, what would you like to know?

Oh btw T&T combat is purely dice fyi. That said, I've no problem with that despite previously being pretty anti-dice. Also recommendations of Mare Nostrum and Rex are solid.
>>
>>51471634
>been debunked
not quite, simple friend. is it almost time to clock in wagie, or are you simply done trying to think because you only have a day or two off before making mr goldstein sheckles? i know you must be mentally tired all the time, gentle wagie, maybe thats why you like easy things?

on a separate note, how do you honestly feel knowing i sit here and shitpost and collect your tax dollars so i can buy better games than you?
>>
>>51471660
0/10
>>
>>51471502

I love fighting games and I've been playing them for about 25 years. Yomi was fantastic at capturing the Street Fighter aspect in a simple card game form but i'd like to expand upon aspects that Yomi didn't touch like stage control. Originally my game design was an MMA fighting game(using fictional archetype fighters e.g Wrestler, Striker, Judoka, Boxer etc.) but the inclusion of the arena just seemed pointless because you can't punch like Dhalsim in real life and then I got to thinking "what if it didn't have to be limbs or rela people at all" and then it just hit me that Virtual On was the game that best fit this mold so I scrapped the plan of making an MMA type fighting game ala Buriki One. So then I went about transcribing the mechanics and combat system of Virtual On to a valid game system that can be represented on the board.

Right now there's so many small details that end up being super important. For instance I have to figure out how big the box is going to be and the size of the arena board, too huge of a box just makes it cumbersome but I also don't want to overpack into a box that is just a bit too small. The Yomi box was a nice size and that had a bunch of different decks for each character that fit in nicely with few loose components, however after sleeving those decks are going to expand quite a bit and the board size for the arena I am going to include. I also have to contract an artist that has some good designs for the "mechs" to use. Ideally i'd definitely like to get this system down so great that I could contact SEGA for use of Virtual On designs and artwork if they are impressed with the game system but at the same time that may increase the price of the game due to licensing and limit the duration of the game being able to be published when the license runs its couse. An independent artist will probably be the way to go for the mecha designs and other artworks but i'll see that bridge when I reach it.
>>
>>51471677
>still having this little to say
thats what i thought. I'm sure answering emails for mr goldberg hurts your fingers, sorry you have little stamina left.

also i should thank you, i was too hesitant to buy kdm without washing a full play through but now that i have i ordered it on eBay for like 500% msrp with your money, wagie. thanks, and make sure you keep working hard for me and my hobbies. id hate to have to settle
>>
>>51471558

Yeah BFZ was definitely one of the worst blocks in MTG history ever. Even when OGW came out it couldn't save that block.

Hell Eldrazi is a clusterfuck in even Vintage let alone Legacy.
>>
>>51460717

#qualitypost
>>
>>51471704
>have to hire an artist
man you should really reach out to your friends and see if they know anyone, random artists will rape you on price and are less likely to do re-works
>reach out to sega
honestly probably not worth it. i mean you can try, but its highly unlikely they would even respond in a timely manner unless you have some kind of in

maybe I'm just pessimistic about sega but with the artists you should definitely try to find some kind of connection through someone, it will really make things easier and come out better (unless the artist is just shit or really hates the style of art you would want)
>>
>>51471714
0/10
>>
>>51471730
I don't pay much attention to vintage but id believe it. have you played millennium blades? it sounds fun but i just cannot get past how bad i think the cards look to even try the game. i know thats a problem of mine i should get over but idk whenever i see what they look like i just feel so turned off by the game
>>
>>51471737
>you spam 0/10
>i buy overpriced plastic with your money again
>>
>>51471732
>you actually took the time to post this
>i actually took the time to respond
>this thread is so shit it doesn't even matter
>>
>>51471752
0/10
>>
>>51471777
>you just keep spamming
>with doritos you bought, my mouth i am cramming
>>
File: 712.png (155KB, 680x513px) Image search: [Google]
712.png
155KB, 680x513px
Is the "No Retreat!" series by GMT a good choice for someone new to wargames? Which one do you think is the best? Which one the easiest to learn?
>>
>>51471787
0/10
>>
>>51471807
>you keep shitposting
>i buy, with your money, livecamming roasties
>>
>>51471612
I know quite a bit about checkers. There's a reason it exists with tournaments hosted by people who organize through Facebook and are about as prestigious as an elementary chess tournament. But that aside, I was just pointing out their standing in time is of little relevance when anything short of the ancient games have all faded away.

Back to the argument at hand, you are judging a game by one metric alone. I'm sorry it isn't sweeping the world as the next chess like you hoped and that you're not going to become the next Gary Kasparov through it. Most of us enjoy it with the player powers for the mix of chess like simple strategy with a dose of chaos, as opposed to a gallon of chaos like games such as The Duke. I would call it a good game for finding a middle ground, but good only seems to have one definition to you.
>>
>>51458784
Jesus those responses.

As for expansions:
Intrigue > Seaside > Prosperity > Dark Ages > Hinterlands > Guilds > Cornucopia > Alchemy
>>
I hopped out of the thread for a while, is the autist still getting buttblasted about people enjoying Santorini? I enjoy Santorini. Umad, autist?
>>
>>51471733

I will probably be scrounging through university art students that are looking to work cheaper than established artists and at the same time they will be able to put this on their resume. But again most artists don't go to uni to draw giant robots fighting giant robots and the ones who do are clearly going to be aiming for Japanese studios. I don't expect hyper detailed models but rather a clean vivid style since they have to fit onto cards.

Also as for the price thing, i'm not too worried about that because everything can be negotiated plus I guess I can always go the Kickstarter route if I have to for funding an artist(if I do this route I won't put any KS exclusive stuff that isn't just alternate art or special components. It must not affect the core game in the slightest, that is my philosophy of game design.)

Big issue which I may have trouble negotiating with certain artists is that I myself must retain the full rights the works provided otherwise it will give me problems in the future trying to renegotiate any further reprintings or adaptations(digital versions) and to ensure they are not used in other products.

It's really alot on my plate being both the lead design guy and business guy. But luckily there's no absolute rush yet since everything is still in the "prototyping" stage and i still have my day job.
>>
>>51471842
did you just say chess like strategy is simple? how do you even take yourself seriously.

like I've said many times, its fine if you like it but don't tell people its worth paying 50 dollars for when you could make it with building blocks for 5 and get the exact same experience. you could easily find scans of the god cards (if you actually believe they improve the game)

thats my whole point. do not tell people this game is worth 50 dollars based on its gameplay. idk why its taken you hours and you still have not addressed my main argument.

It comes down to this: based on gameplay, do you actually believe people should pay 50 dollars for a game with like three rules that they can play with pieces of wood or rocks or literally pieces of paper they wrote on? because the person asking about it in this thread was asking if the gameplay was worth it. if he had asked about the aesthetics of the game i would have a very different opinion.

understand yet?
>>
>>51471867
not mad, just hope no one here actually convinces some poor person to waste 50 dollars on a ruleset worth five
>>
File: 1463044142515.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1463044142515.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>51471747

>Millennium Blades is a CCG-Simulator -- A game in which you play as a group of friends who play the fictional CCG "Millennium Blades".
>In this game you will build decks, play the meta, acquire valuable collections, crack open random boosters, and compete in tournaments for prizes and fame. The game takes you from Starter Deck to Regionals in about 2-3 hours.

Shit this is getting a little too IRL meta for me lol. I play in MTG GP's and other tourneys IRL and this is like Inception levels of playing games here. I'd be playing a card game based on other card games while playing card games outside of the card game. I'd definitely give it a shot though.
>>
>>51471874
I feel ya. I don't think getting uni students should be a problem, you can negotiate any kind of contract with them and their main stipulation is going to getting credited as an artist somewhere on your game and being allowed to post it on their website and as part of their portfolio, none of which should affect your ability to use the art later. Again, contracts can be written to say nearly anything so always remember that you don't have to use some boilerplate.

And I think it's always best to think of this as a hobby until you start spending real money on it, takes pressure off and keeps it fun.
>>
>>51471920
Ya it's hardcore meta lol. I wonder when we'll see Second Life: The Board Game: Board Game Night Expansion
>>
>>51471904
>wastes a shedload on plastic pushing garbage and other sperglord stuff
>Shitposting about spending $50 on a good game with plenty of mileage

Wew lad
>>
>>51471938
>wastes
did you miss the part where i don't work for my money? I'm assuming every one is not so lucky. just looking out for ya, i know mr shekleberg doesn't care about you, but i do, simple wagecuck :^)

also, i said i did buy santorini and i can confirm anyone can make it for a fraction of the cost and have the same amount of fun. you all just like avoiding that part of the discussion because its inconvenient for you
>>
>>51471894
It's simple to learn the game and comprehend the basics of strategy. I'm not saying chess is an easy game to master you fucking sperg. I'm sorry you didn't know what you were getting into, maybe that's why despite your best efforts I'm trying to spell it out for people. You care about nothing but the raw strategic depth, normal purple but games for many more reasons. It's life as a game isn't restricted to how quickly you solved it playing nothing but vanilla.

As for the cost you feel so cheated out of, people can make their own judgement call on that. They're not blind like you. I'm certainly not telling them it's not 50. Most of that was put into making it pretty. I am certainly getting my money's worth at this rate and if you wish to play with rocks and printed out pieces of paper then go ahead. People print and play a lot of games. I don't shame them for it. I find some value in components when it comes to presenting the game but not everyone. This game has existed as a print and play for years if people want to play it that way.
>>
>>51472047
>he still won't give up
dude my dick is so diamonds please don't stop....tell me some other retarded thing you love so you can have an autistic fit about that cuz this is so much better than porn
>>
>>51471924

Yeah it's just a hobby for now and i'm more focused on establishing the rulesets and mechanics first. I don't plan to invest any money into it until I feel I can get an actual product out there and that there's no more tinkering left to do. I think I still got about one and a half years minimum at least left to go to even consider putting this game into a production phase. I don't have any game design doctorates or anything but I've been playing video games and card games and board games almost my entire life.

There's that old saying when you do something long enough, you tend to pick up quite a few things and become an expert at the task/subject.
>>
>>51472030
>i don't work for my money
Just because you're a special case doesn't make it any less of a waste

>other stuff you wrote
The catch-all of you're a self-admitted retard still applies here and invalidates your post.
>>
>>51472086
Oh, for a second I thought you were actually interested in discussing the game. I see now that was a thinly veiled ruse. Back to "pretending" to be retarded and name calling.
>>
>>51472097
Ya lots of people who design board games are just enthusiasts and become very successful, no shame in that. People who love things generally put more care into it anyway. For instance, the math professor who designed Santorini obviously never played any decent board games, he was looking for a way to creatively express his love of basic math. People like you who are passionate about gaming will ensure that users are delivered a quality ruleset as well as a decent looking product.
>>
>>51472101
>doesn't make it any less of a waste
wasn't a waste to me, why the fuck would i care
>calling names again
sorry wagie, I'm far too comfy to care about that. but my sexual arousal is not ending so please stay mad and continue your useless shitposting. i really get off knowing these few hours you have free every week are spent arguing with someone who has nothing but time :^)
>>
>>51472135
0/10
>>
>>51472118
You didn't think I really wanted to discuss it because you did not answer my question. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt:

Someone asked whether the game Santorini was worth 50 dollars based on its gameplay, not its appearance. You then defended the game. Do you truthfully believe the ruleset for that game is worth 50 dollars?
>>
>>51472148
that's right. it takes you ten seconds to do that. thats ten seconds less of a vacation you get from answering phones and emails, nodding yes to vice president goldbug, and signing happy birthday cards to receptionists. enjoy it wagie, these are the best moments of your life and here you are, contributing to my erection. thanks, sexy.
>>
>>51472155
>Do you truthfully believe the ruleset for that game is worth 50 dollars?

Are we playing the "assess this subjective thing objectively" game?
Yes it's worth it.
>>
>>51472155
Yes, I believe I will get $50 worth of plays out of it. My friends and I have already had a great deal of fun with it.
>>
>>51472168
>Autism - A case study.
>>
>>51472173
>>51472175
Wow I wish I had standards this low, I would probably have a lot more fun in life
>>
>>51472190
>I wish I had standards this low
Judging by your previous postings, you're about as low as it gets.
>>
>>51472190
Okay.
>>
>>51472173
>>51472175
If you really thought that why didn't you buy it before this new campaign hyped it up for you? Holy shit the levels of self delusion are off the fucking charts when it comes to Santorini. Even bgg doesn't suck this games dick this hard anymore for fuck sake.
>>
>>51472186
>responding to internet trolls
>calling other people autistic
wew
>>
>>51472213
>aware of something before it got promoted everywhere
>>
>>51472193
Even if I'm low that doesn't mean my standards are. Why did you have to out yourself as a retard, anon? This website is anonymous, you could have maintained the facade.
>>
>>51472228
0/10
>>
>>51472227
>not aware of something ten years old
>suck its dick like you owe it money after you get fucked by the hype train
It's like you don't even try to have your own mind. You really just do whatever the media tells you. That makes you very common, so don't feel like you're less than anyone else. You are the absolute average.
>>
>>51472213
I wasn't aware of its existence? I don't browse the print and play section of boardgames very often. Usually is full of prototypes, and no one likes wasting their time digging through those. Technically, it was pretty much a prototype back then too. Multiplying the number of god cards by 4 since those days was a selling point to me.
>>
>>51472240
>all that projecting
It's ok anon, let it all out.
>>
>>51472236
>still being this buttannihilated
my dick is seriously about to bend this chastity device, anon....
>>
>>51472248
I've been made to look like a fool, better call it projecting like the smart kids at school
wew
>>
>>51472249
Oh man, that was almost Australia levels of shitposting.
>>
>>51472242
see >>51472240
plus it wasn't just print and play....you are the exact tool that mainstream entertainment companies love. try red dit . com next time, they pander to your type hardcore over there
>>
>>51472259
>spewing crap posts
>thinking it shows anything other than being a tard
>>
>>51472261
>le epic meme xd
wow, back to plebbit plz
>>
>>51472272
>still has nothing positive to say about his game
>won't just admit the juden have bamboozled him again
You are one good goy!
also
>still implying i should care what people on an anonymous jamaican recipe sharing forum think
>>
>>51472269
>Godamnit you fucking coroporate tool, why aren't you more enlightened like me! Fucking drone.

Is this spastic behaviour an act or reality, who knows.
>>
>>51472269
>>51472261
>>51472259
>>51472249
>>51472248
>>51472242
>>51472240
>>51472236
>>51472228
>>51472227
>>51472219
>>51472213
>>51472210
>>51472193
>>51472190
>>51472186
>>51472175
>>51472173
>>51472168
>>51472155
>>51472135

Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this really means to me, see >>51471174 # #
>>
>>51472289
Just more butthurt and another sweet, sweet (You). Thanks cutie. If you want to know how much this really means to me, see >>51471174 # #
>>
>>51472289
>willfully ignores posts
>repeats retarded shit

Just go.
>>
>>51472306
>>
File: pic295938.jpg (203KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
pic295938.jpg
203KB, 400x533px
>>51472269
I mean if you want to call this a release, sure? Come to think of it, why aren't YOU following your own rules here? Why didn't YOU know about it? If your complaint is just that it didn't have enough depth vanilla, shouldn't you have figured that out when you got your special order cardboard box of wooden blocks?
>>
>>51472303
>>51472289
>Replying to your own retardism

Looks like you need to slow down with the sperging and get your shitposting coherent at least.
>>
>>51472321
>>
>>51472320
Ive already stated i bought it for the aesthetics and still kinda regret it. are you fucking retarded?
(no need to answer obv)
>>
>>51472321
>caring this much about some sperg on 4chan
holy fuck that guy is fucking retarded but if you were half a human being you should have walked away long ago. now there is zero percent chance of board game discussion happening here
>>
>>51472326
So basically you're a self-admitted dumbass but then try and have the gall to judge other people who are markedly more intelligent than you.
>>
>>51472336
>Not trying to just rush this garbage heap to max replies page 10.
>>
>>51472326
But this was your first copy of the game, right? Why didn't you know about it before then? Are you some kind of corporate tool who didn't already know about it? The rules have been available for 10 years, so why regret it now?
>>
>>51472344
>implying that was me
>>
>>51472356
i did know about it and play it a few years ago. i thought the art would be worth it. it was cool, but I shortly realized that all it really did was make normies interested in playing because everyone i know that plays real games has too much self respect to play it
>>
>>51472353
>having this little to do with your life
wew
>>
>>51472368
So you knew you hated the game and bought it for its components anyways? And yet were the corporate tools?
>>
>>51472368
>everyone i know that plays real games has too much self respect to play it

You should probably stop with the lies.
>>
>>51472395
I made an informed decision
>>51472403
>implying i would go out of my way to lie on an anonymous laotian tablecloth folding forum
>>
>>51472395
>i also don't make my own money
stay infuriated, wagie. i don't even have to take the tim to access the porn i use your money to pay for with this raging hard on your rage provides
>>
>>51472414
>implying i would go out of my way to lie
So you're not playing the "hurrdurr I was only pretending to be retarded" game? Oh dear.
>>
>>51472414
An informed desision to support what you do clearly hate? I'd ask what kind of sense that makes but I think it as become clear we're not dealing with someone who has all his sanity left.
>>
>>51472432
>you called me dear
holy fuck the precum spurted
>>51472454
an informed decision to have a display piece i decided wasn't great but i was comfortable wasting your hard earned money on anyway. clearly its not possible for you wagies to understand what its like to have money mean literally nothing to you. shame
>>
File: WP_20170129_002.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170129_002.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
I played Virgin Queen yesterday, won as England turn 5

Rarely have I seen a France this fucked. They were really close to winning at turn 2, but then they got pirated, rebellion'd, and stabbed in the back by the Holy Roman who conquered Paris.

Also, Drake was the MVP by far
>>
>>51472473
But you care what makes money in the industry, thus why you are desperately trying to talk people out of buying it. So why?
>>
>>51472529
i don't want people to waste their money, they work hard for it (or so i hear). also, i bought mine off a friend who's a wagie
>>
Can the 2 people arguing in this thread shut the fuck up?
If you feel like arguing more do it in private you faggots.

On a more board game related topic, Anything you are excited for in 2017?
>>
>>51472591
Don't be a bitch, faggot. Go bitch and moan on plebbit or tumblr if you have to whine like a diseased whore, there are no safe spaces here.

On a more board game related topic, I'm looking forward to see how Gloomhaven turned out before I buy it. I'm also thinking about getting into blood bowl, any opinion on that?
>>
What a cunt. This whole Santorini shitshow of a discussion is the most boring shit I've ever seen
>>
>>51472591
Please... It's at least 4, mostly from one guy in specific who literally made it his goal to destroy this thread.

In other news. I'm really liking forward Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star. The game is a lot of fun but seriously needs those fixes to solve the short distance trade strats.
>>
>>51472650
>call something boring when it got you to respond
You are an absolutely worthless human being.

You either posted that for no reason because it's untrue, or just leave pointing out boring things. Either way you are the biggest cunt in this thread.

>>51472658
>made it his goal to destroy this thread
I stated very clearly that my goal was to dissuade people from buying Santorini, don't act like you know me fucker.
>>
>>51457716
Risk > Memoir 44 > Ogre > Storm over Arnhem > Up Front

You can hate me later.
>>
>>51472687
ok
>>
>>51472696
No one hates you, they pity you.
>>
>>51458784
Valley of the Kings
>>
>post limit in 24 hours
That's a first I think. Thank god I was out actually playing board games instead of watching this hate sex of a thread happening.

On that note, played someone's Islebound today. It's pretty fun, simple to grasp past the first rules explanation, and offers the usual multiple routes to victory like most euros. I like that the characters can be used for Above and Below too.
>>
>>51472902
don't worry ill be here all week
>>
>>51466148
Forbidden Desert is my all-time favourite co-op game, beating even Pandemic (which I think is crazy overrated). FD has a good feeling of rising tension, the dynamic board keeps games fresh, and the player actions actually make sense in the context of the game's theme (unlike Pandemic).

There are meatier co-op games but none of them IMO come together in a neat package with such streamlined and sensible rules. The theme is also broad enough to appeal to anybody, unlike Descent or Space Hulk (good games though).
>>
>>51467718
Very few changes, but overall I'd say Rex is better Mechanically. Splitting hairs though.

>>51467731
Plenty. If you're at all interested I highly recommend trying it out. The soon to be released Terminal Directive expansion combined with the core set also gives you effectively a little Netrunner: Legacy game, which might be pretty damn cool.

>>51469477
I have a friend at the naval training center there, I'll pass this on.
>>
>>51472989
>Santorini
Not even once, young anon
>>
>>51466148
Here's some recommended similar games in no particular order (co-op, character powers, difficult but beatable):
Pandemic
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Robinson Crusoe
Arkham Horror/Eldritch Horror
Elder Sign
Mice and Mystics
The Grizzled
Space Hulk: Death Angel
D&D Adventure System games
Descent 2nd Edition
Mistfall
Ghost Stories
Samurai Spirit
Dungeoneer
Eight Epics
>>
>>51472989
>>51473025
ITT:
>Stop disliking what I like
>badwrongfun
>trapcard.exe
>can we all just get along?
>NO U!
>>
Santorini is a great game by the way.
>>
>>51473088
>>51473112
>Children will believe this
>>
File: android_mainframe_guts.jpg (56KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
android_mainframe_guts.jpg
56KB, 500x321px
anyone played Android: Mainframe? Thoughts on depth/variety and comparisons?
>>
>>51473139
Your point?
>>
>>51473151
Exactly what I said. Are you unable to comprehend simple sentences?
>>
>>51473139
>children
how new are you?
>>
>>51473157
>Santorini is a great game by the way.
>Children will believe this

Yes, they probably will believe that Santorini is a great game. So was your point to make a statement about the obvious?
>>
>>51473140
Better than it looks, certainly, but still feels a little overpriced compared to some of the other really good light abstracts out there.
>>
>>51473166
Old enough to know children use this site, what the fuck are you even trying to imply?
>>
>>51473174
I stated an opinion, what kind of strange Freudian technician are you that you need to dissect meaning behind every word someone says?
>>
>>51473199
He's probably implying that you're some kind of autistic sperg. He's probably right.
>>
>>51473191
recommend some abstracts please
>>
>>51473206
>what kind of strange Freudian technician are you that you need to dissect meaning behind every word someone says?

On 4chan? Where most posters are blisteringly stupid potato fuckwads? Is that a trick question.
>>
>>51473218
Santorini
>>
>>51473213
>trying this hard to pretend you're not samefagging
wew
>>
>>51473140
>played?
Yep. Own it.
>thoughts on depth/variety
Depth is high, as is variety of how the board will turn out. You'll end up in a bizarre new situation every time you play, painted into a corner, desperately trying to finish a group that takes up half the board, inside a squiggly line, etc.
The player powers, though, are... odd. Some are clearly better than others. And they're all quite similar. Some just do something highly OP out of nowhere.
>comparisons?
That game with the dots and lines you played as a kid.

Overall >>51473191 is right in that the price is high, but that's to be expected because of the component quality, which is also very high. It's a great abstract, one of my best.
>>
>>51473238
kek
>>51473218
el grande
>>
>>51473227
> On 4chan? Where most posters are blisteringly stupid potato fuckwads? Is that a trick question.

Well these threads were fine until you came along.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42KB, 785x412px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42KB, 785x412px
>>51473247
You're an idiot
>>
File: badthingsare.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
badthingsare.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>51473277
>these threads were fine
>>
>>51473293
>took you ten minutes to respond
Honestly kinda surprised it took you that long to shop the (You) out. I guess you're the shitty kind of autistic where you're not smarter in the tech/math area, you're just incapable of functioning in most ways. Sucks for you and those of us who are forced to interact with you.
>>
>>51473310
>being this much of an autistic sperg

Just admit you were a tard and move along already.
>>
File: sisyphys.jpg (225KB, 1321x900px) Image search: [Google]
sisyphys.jpg
225KB, 1321x900px
>>51473327
>get called out
>keep saying no u
wew
w
e
w
>>
>>51473346

>get mistakenly called out
>provide evidence to the contrary
>sperg shitposts to try and save face

FTFY
>>
>>51473366
>FTFY
back to plebbit
also
>keeps trying to save face on an anonymous korean wine sampling website
this is your life anon...think about that
>>
>>51473376
>Your post
You're really pushing the tard angle aren't you.
>>
LCG anon, how goes your first into trays? I took my armored army case up to the flgs this last weekend, everyone liked it, so I'll start working on the guide at some point. Probably make a jewtube video too for folks who can't into text/pic guides
>>
>>51473403

Foray, not first*

I like how autocorrect refuses to accept that that's a word.
>>
>>51473395
>thinks this is worth his time
unlike your kind, i have nothing but time. i haven't slept in about twenty hours and have enough mountain dew, sips, and cocaine that i won't have to for quite some time. but you, wagie, you will have to answer dr shecklesteins call to work soon. and here i will remain, shitposting to my hearts content and enjoying whatever i want on your dime. oh simple wagie, you lost long before your first post. but do not lose heart, i know how you people need to talk shit online to let off steam. what i do for leisure, you do out of necessity. and for that, i pity you, my poor, poor wagecuck.
>>
>>51473403
LCG anon here, haven't had the time to find a store that sells the trays here. It'll probably be a while before I can put the knowledge into practice so don't wait on it, but know that I appreciate the info, and I'll post something once I get something together.
>>
>>51473421
You sure do like implying.
>>
>>51473482
ah, another age old meme. and you didn't even do it right. didn't i already direct you to plebbit? i understand though. its hard to keep up with 4chan when you have to spend 40 hours a week making other people more money. sorry anon, ill try to judge you less harshly for your ignorance
>>
>>51473492
You mean I missed out the meme arrows?
I'm afraid your post reeks of desperate faggotry.
>>
>>51473526
Just give it a rest man. He clearly has issues.
>>
>>51473526
it's fine, i understand why you prefer the normies on book and tumblr, you clearly think just like they do. you're not used to being presented with dissenting opinions and it's confusing to you. I'm sure it has a lot to do with you spending the work week saying "yes sir, thank you sir". it can't be easy to remember that having your own personality is ok too. again, i really just pity you wagie
>>
>>51473535
>He clearly has issues.
you obviously have no idea where you are
>>
>>51473584
>>51473584
>implying
>being a sperg

That better for you?
>>
>>51473624
>look at me, trying to fit in when called out for being different
Yep, just like Senior Jewstein has conditioned you to do. Good wagie, maybe a nice little bonus is in your future. Only if you're a good goy and answer your emails on time though. Remember, if you choose to conform, it's not really conforming ;)
>>
>>51473654
At least you're consistent in your special brand of retardism.
>>
>>51473218
The Duke/The Jarl, Onitama, Yinsh
>>
>>51472527

Fuck off, this thread is for shitposting only.
>>
>>51473729
I do have to admit I will be sad if this general every disappears though.
>>
>>51473746
>he thinks I care
Don't you understand wagie, I'm here to make sure you don't get to enjoy your 4chan while you have a few precious moments to yourself. This is enjoyable to me. If it's also enjoyable to you then great. If not don't worry, you have dozens of hours a month of free time, I'm sure you can spare a few for little ol me!
>>
>>51473810
>still implying
>>
>>51473841
>still meming
Isn't it addictive? Too bad in a few short hours you'll be off the mines again, friend. I'll be here, waiting and shitposting and drinking my delicious mt dew code red. Say hi to shekelbloom for me, wagecuck!
>>
>>51473926
0/10
>>
>>51473990
>>still meming
>Isn't it addictive? Too bad in a few short hours you'll be off the mines again, friend. I'll be here, waiting and shitposting and drinking my delicious mt dew code red. Say hi to shekelbloom for me, wagecuck!
>>
>>51474006
0/10
>>
>>51474058
Aw, little guy's having himself a big day, posting on the internet!
>>
>+300 posts

nvm its all shit.
i am not even gonna try to find decent contend in this shitshow.
>>
>>51474099
0/10
>>
Fresh bread, leave the shitposting here please
>>51474097
>>51474097
Thread posts: 364
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.