[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1300: The Jumper Family Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 427
Thread images: 67

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51316975
>>
Re-asking:

If I have Dimension Lord + Greatest Magician + Vestments + Tower of Fate (which holy fuck would take up all my points and make me have to fight the Spectre or Trigon, but I'm tempted), do you think I could lay permanent enchantments on people that would basically work like Shazam or Wonder Woman's powers and at a similar level and would work outside of the Dimension? I know theirs are actually powered by gods, but it should theoretically be replicable with enough raw magical power, shouldn't it?
>>
>>51329221
No.
>>
>>51329221
From what?
>>
>>51329221
I would think Dimension Lord + Real Magic or Greatest Magician + Real Magic would be better for that. Both DL and GM probably give you enough power, if you have enough power you just need the right skills.
>>
>>51329195
You're just taunting me now! Fine! I'll do it! I'll make your damned Addams Family Jump!

I do like the one Origin per Addams idea though. Would make discounts easier to dole out. Or would people rather have one Origin and the option to apply one discount of their choice per tier?
>>
>>51329078
>>51329162
>>51329255
I'd split the Addams up into adults and children at least. Maybe even further.

Drop In (Normal person - lawyer etc.)
Addams Child (Wednesday, Puglsey of course)
Addams Men (Gomez, Fester - grandiose stuff)
Addams Women (Morticia, Granny - witchy stuff)
Extended Family (zany stuff like Cousins and Things and Lurch)

as suggestions.
>>
>>51329096
>>51329114
Hm, okay. So the knife's bad news.

Might destroy it, might not. Doesn't really sound like a threat considering it first needs to kill me, but I guess a Weapon Ward is a good precaution anyway.

>She needs to sacrifice someone to get the original husband back, if you are the one sacrifices she will only have the one husband as you will be spending the rest of the jump being tortured in the goddess of sadism's private dimension.
Ah, okay. Would be sorta fitting, considering I'm also taking the drawback threatening that. But lets avoid a decade of torture.

>If max is sacrificed she'll have three You, old husband, and Max (after he gets rescued).
Right, so, she needs to sacrifice one husband for another? But if she doesn't sacrifice me, she can still get Max as a husband to stab?

Also, is it a good or bad idea to let that original Prince be revived?

>Not sure what all it involves but NPCs seem to obey their master's spouse, your NPCs (you will have some serving you unless you are a peasant) will likely obey her if you don't give them names (and by extension the self awareness to think for themselves).
Noted. Give names to the baby dragons, and maybe the others.
>>
>>51329274
I'd rather have:
Drop-In
Addams - relatively normal looking human monsters
Extended Family - like Lurch, Cousin Itt, and anyone on this list: http://addamsfamily.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Relatives
Criminal - for thieves, con-artists, lawyers, murderers, and politicians
Normal - for the unsuspecting people subject to the Addams' brand of weirdness
>>
Is it possible to modify the Armour of the Crusader from Elder Scrolls: Morroblivion into a different shape? Add materials to it?
>>
>>51329294
>But if she doesn't sacrifice me, she can still get Max as a husband to stab?
Unsure, but she is a Drow faction leader. This makes her the best backstabber in a city specializing in backstabbing all of whom are well acquainted with backstabbing people who are expecting to be stabbed in the back. If she needs to sacrifice you she'll find a way to sacrifice you so don't tempt fate unless you are seriously OP.
>>
>>51329274
I like this, personally.
>>
>>51329255
Maybe do something with the different incarnations of the Addams?

Like the old black and white show etc.
>>
>>51329255
>>51329274
I also prefer this >>51329427 , desu senpai.
>>
>>51329250
DC Occult.

>>51329253
Well I have Magical Blood from JLD, which I think basically does the same thing as Real Magic, and a bunch of perks for making me a genius at magic like Demon Seed.

>>51328953
Don't you explode if you use even minor magic as an Esper? So why are you absorbing Grimoires left and right?
>>
>>51329274
Can we get Girl Scout cookies made with real Girl Scouts?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (49KB, 851x462px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
49KB, 851x462px
>>51329489
It's more fun to make them yourself.
>>
>>51329483
Regeneration fixes that problem, thankfully.
>>
>>51329436
Fair enough.

Though I'm pretty sure I count as seriously OP, considering I'm some 500-ish jumps in.

I wonder if I can play off my continually not-backstabbed status as pure luck...
>>
>>51329483
as I understand it:
You don't explode, it's just painful and damaging. Most Regeneration perks are enough to balance out the damage. However, post-jump, or using non-raildex systems of magic, you're fine, no conflicts
>>
>>51329453
I was planning to just let people choose which incarnation of The Addams Family they wanted to go to.

I've watched the movies far more than any other incarnation, but I will make an effort to inject bits from each version. Research will be done... from my couch.

>>51329489
Yes. Yes you can.

>>51329440
>>51329427
>>51329274
>>51329466
I'm leaning more towards Myrmidont's idea right now. But both have merits. My wife is demanding I combine the two ideas and have 7 origins.
>>
>>51329483
Again either of those capstones likely provides enough power, you just need the skills. Whether or not Real Magic or Magical Blood would do the trick on that count is a tough question.

>>51329527
>I wonder if I can play off my continually not-backstabbed status as pure luck...
Not a chance, that might work as a deflection but everyone will know there is more to it than that. These are Drow; when you say it is just luck they will nod, agree with you, and start to think about how you are really protecting yourself.
>>
File: WHO PUT YOU ON THE PLANET.jpg (27KB, 468x254px) Image search: [Google]
WHO PUT YOU ON THE PLANET.jpg
27KB, 468x254px
Has someone every figured out that you're not originally part of the Jump setting your in? How did they react?
>>
File: Ainz Approves.jpg (71KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz Approves.jpg
71KB, 540x383px
>>51329578
>7 origins
Your wife is an absolute madwoman.

I like her style.
>>
>>51329580
Hm, guess you're right on that one. Drow /are/ the experts.

Blatantly being the invincible man it is then. That's fun too.
>>
>>51329519
Ah. Still be annoying to bleed everywhere everything you use the magic, won't it?

>>51329530
Pretty sure they still conflict post-jump, actually.
>>
>>51329609
Figured out? No, the only way that'd be possible is if I told them.
>>
Hey guys

Anyone summoned Napoleon?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8709761/1/Nerve-Damage-Servants

Imma do it, well at least as a Demi/pseudo Servant.

Gate of' Dakka: Fire!

Prolly should boost mana and get the Dragon Core to run everythting tho...
>>
>>51329609
Shikako from Dreaming of Sunshine 'figured' it out. Well, actually, I dropped lots of hints about it, and she went from there, but you know. I enjoyed messing with her, using all the powers I collected over the chain to convince her I was a cosmic horror that had taken human form and was visiting various worlds for entertainment. I even told her that I was the reason why she had reincarnated in the Naruto world (technically true due to selecting the Fanfiction drawback). When she didn't believe me, I used Doormaker to take her back to her original world. She had a bit of a breakdown at that, and when she asked me why, why I had caused her to be reborn here, I answered: "Why, to grant your wish, of course! You wanted to be someone special, didn't you?"

I used her original name in English for that last one, right after the "you". She had a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>51329810

For what purpose?

I haven't read Dreaming of Sunshine.
>>
>>51329639
>Pretty sure they still conflict post-jump, actually.
That could be. I thought I'd seen otherwise stated, but I'm low-certainty on that.
>>
Huh. It's really slow today.
>>
In the new madoka jump if you are male from a previous Jump do you have to pay to keep it or is that only if you want to change it to male. Because the Jump does not mention keeping your previous gender.
>>
>>51329936
The former.
>>
>>51329842
I was bored, and I thought it would be funny. I honestly didn't think it would affect her THAT badly, but the rolls said otherwise...Also because I wanted to play the role of the Benefactor, given that I also gave her advice and assistance when she needed it, using the Reset power from the new Madoka jump to give her a second chance during the Fourth Shinobi World War.

It's pretty good. The SI is competent but not invincible, and is fun to read. She's managed to have a positive affect on the timeline (keeping Sasuke in the Village, warning Gaara and Fu about the Akatsuki), but at the same time her being there has consequences as well (Shikamaru lost an arm, Ino got mind raped by Orochimaru). I just thought it would be fun to mess with her, even if it went a little too far.
>>
>>51329810
Wow, you're a dick.
Not even just the normal "trolling people" kind of dick, but the "let's traumatize the girl that's already barely keeping her shit together for giggles" kind of dick.
>>
>>51329966
This thread is full of people who think something can only be interesting if it's edgy/tragic.
>>
>>51329966
See here >>51329965. I didn't think I would traumatize her THAT badly, just thought I'd unsettle her. Unfortunately, when I rolled for a reaction, it uh...it went a lot more poorly then I expected.

All I wanted to do was play the role of big eldritch being for once! I didn't mean to traumatize her, shit.
>>
>>51330009
You can totally be a dick without meaning to.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like my jumper doesn't have his own fair share of fuck ups. Then i took perks for that.

And that's why you pick up mental healing perks. Because it's all fun and games until somebody has a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>51329948

So you do have to pay to keep being male?
>>
>>51330009
You know most people become traumatized when Cthulhu fucks with them?
>>
>>51330046
Probably.
>>
>>51330037
>mental healing perks
Could I get a list?
>>
>>51330073
Persona, Telepathy, magic.
>>
>>51330046
Nope
>You can change your gender to female for free, if you want. Otherwise, you can change your gender to male and/or determine your age freely for 100 points.
Right there in the jump.

>>51330073
Worm probably has the best ones. Hero origin iirc.
Nechronica also has a few.
So does the new Madoka jump (Gentle Soul origin).
>>
What's a good method to bestow immortality early-chain?
>>
>>51330110
Hero bbs.
>>
Red hasn't been seen in the IRC in weeks. It's beginning to look like she's left again, this time indefinitely.
>>
>>51330037
Oh, yeah, that's fair. It just...wasn't my intention.

I had some mental healing perks, though obviously she really didn't trust me after that. She recovered, but she gained a phobia for halos. Like, angel halos.

>>51330073
I mean, I didn't suddenly go cosmic horror on her, just used certain powers to convince her that I was one. Like, True Magic for example. Sure, I was in my NGE Angel form, but...hmm, that might have been part of the problem, actually.
>>
>>51330110
Chronicles of Narnia, Narnian Time. Not that dangerous and comes with free age control and protection from time travel shenanigans.

X-Men Movies, Omega Healing Factor or Omega Self Monecular Manipulation (or both). It's pretty much impossible to die in-jump with either of those unless you try really hard.
>>
>>51330073
Nechronica has Reaching Nirvana 1/2, Maiden, Healing, Undefeatable Heart and Warm Smile.
>>
>>51330133
Liar
>>
Another perk preview for the Showa Part 1 update.

Wild Child (-600, discount for Drop-In)
AAAA-MAAAA-ZOOOOOON! You’ve undergone the same ‘mystical surgery’ that turned Daisuke Yamamoto into Kamen Rider Amazon. A trend-breaker among his fellow Showa Riders, Amazon fights like an animalistic berserker rather than a trained martial artist. You have the ability to transform into a similar being, with sharp claws and fangs made for tearing flesh. All you have to do is shout ‘Amazon’ and pose appropriately. The source of your powers, unlike most Riders, comes from a magical armlet on your left bicep. You do have a belt though called the Condorer, but all it does is act as a grappling hook when necessary. Normally only two of these armlets should exist in this world, but your benefactor made this one just for you. Like the original Amazon, removing this armlet will severely weaken you. However, it won’t kill you. The remnants of the armlet’s energy within your body will still allow you to transform into Amazon but at one-third’s strength. If the armlet is lost or stolen it will be magically returned to you in 24 hours.
>>
>>51330131
>>51330144
To bestow it? I mean, I know you can gain it easily enough, but I'm looking to give it to others.
>>
Ignore it.
>>
Favorite jump?
>>
>>51330155
Will you be keeping the Bionic Arm item based on Riderman?
>>
>>51330155
First off, nice. I like what I'm seeing here. Secondly, I assume the 'severely weaken you' only refers to the Amazon form?

>>51330170
The Kamen Rider jumps are cool, but so is the new Madoka jump.
>>
>>51330133
She is on right now.
>>
With the advent of the Infinite Stratos jump, I find myself wondering where I can get some good gender-bending. I figure that would be a good way to shut down opponents in that setting without actually hurting them.
>>
>>51330178

Of course.

>>51330181
Yes it only refers to Amazon form.
>>
>>51330159
In Hero Union BBS, immortality is something you can give yourself with magic. There's not really anything stopping you from giving it to someone else, as far as I know.
>>
>>51330159
Well you could be a hellsing vampire, or you could use a dnd wish, or you could be a grigori from dragons dogma and make people into immortal arison.
>>
>>51330191
Unholy Heights has one, but it's retroactive.
>>
>>51330191
KND has genderbending guns

but the best item for this is the dark ticket in disgaea. it does however have a cooldown.
>>
>>51330191
Ranma.

Grab a barrel of Jusenkyo water, Spring of Drowned Boy, or Girl, depending on what you want.
>>
>>51330170
Probably Gundam: Anno Domini. Or Final Fantasy XIII. I really like the scenarios in that one.
>>
>>51330283
Pretty sure it says time powers can only go back a few days at most.
>>
>>51329810
See, I went to Dreaming of Sunshine too, but I just got her alone and told her flat-out that I was from another world. I didn't tell her anything about the fanfic, because that amount of meta leads to pain, I just claimed I knew something was up with her because she wasn't in the original story. She was a little jealous that I didn't get my memories until I was ten, and thus didn't have to go through the whole "growing up from infancy" thing that she did, but having someone else who knew what the internet was ended up being really good for her.
>>
>>51330207
I don't think a D&D Wish can give immortality, actually.

Maybe could go full healer in Overlord and have it as a super tier spell?
>>
Any examples of Paw Paw fruit moving the user? Also I'm still searching for anything thatd stack well with Speed Ball from Ultimate Spiderman and Personal Force Manipulation from Worm. Anything that reduces friction?
>>
>>51330155
However, will there be a perk for pluralizing your Amazon? Or will that be a drawback?
>>
>>51329578
Yo, Yorokonde. In the Ogre Battle jump does joining Endora, and winning the war for her, let you take her as a companion after the jump? I seem to remember you saying the “I may even make you my King” line was hinting about that, but I can't find anything in the jump about it. I'm just wondering if I now have a new, and somewhat untrustworthy companion, or if I was misremembering.
>>
>>51330404

I've already said I'm working on an Amazons jump. It's not coming out until after Season 2 airs so I have more to work with.
>>
>>51329609
I'm pretty sure that due to hopping all over the timeline and constantly taking continuity drawbacks Den-O is probably going to figure out there's something going on eventually. Especially with the obvious links in the belt.
>>
>>51330350
You're a cool guy, anon. I might try doing that next chain, to make up for causing her to have a nervous breakdown in this one.
>>
>>51330363
Friction Modulation, from Worm.
>>
>>51329810
>>51330350
Question about that, would it be worth trying to use out-of-jump interdimensional perks to try to find the world she came from? I mean, I get the impression that she misses her first life and has issues because she feels like she's living a lie, but at the same time she considers her life in Naruto-land important too, and has been dead in her original world for over a decade.

A similar question could be raised about Overlord, but I think Ainz didn't actually have anything on Earth, and thus doesn't really have any reason to go back.
>>
>>51330465
He already stated a Worm power, man.
>>
>>51330451
Don't be too nice, you've gotta show her your Hogwart's diploma just to see the look on her face.
>>
>>51330510
Well, then get a companion with another.
>>
>>51330363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUIkGNBjnv8

Here. The big guy, Kuma, is the canon user of the Paw-Paw fruit. He is also the character the Pacifista Prototype Perk is based on. His rapid movement is due entirely to the Paw-Paw fruit, I believe.
>>
>>51330475
I think by now she's grown attached to her new life in the Naruto world. She genuinely loves her new family, and has no qualms with calling her new parents her...well, parents. She does occasionally think about her old life, but she seems to have mostly moved on. That being said, showing her old world one last time just to say goodbye or make peace might be a good idea.

>>51330512
Oh, of course. The look on her face would be priceless!
>>
>>51330475
You could really just ask this question about any Isekai series.
>>
>>51330186
Then why isn't she here right now? You need to give proof, anon.
>>
>>51330430
You are correct. The line is in the flavor text for the Empire Origin. If you fight as her champion and win against the Rebels, she will agree to be your Companion if you show interest.

She'll be trustworthy at that point, though expect her to take the "lead" more often than not. You won't have to worry about a knife in the back... unless you're into that kinda thing.
>>
>>51330600
The IRC is right there. You can look for yourself.

Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.
>>
>>51330629
Lurking or being "|inclass" doesn't really count as being on the IRC, anon.
>>
>>51330663
Literally being on the IRC is being on the IRC. Your bait is weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter.
>>
>>51330682
Quit biting the bait.
>>
>Redposting
No, bad /jc/. Namefag drama is bad enough when they are in the thread, restrain your shitposting.
>>
File: no heresy.jpg (34KB, 473x570px) Image search: [Google]
no heresy.jpg
34KB, 473x570px
>>51330625
>unless you're into that kinda thing.
...maybe

Anyway, thank you for the absolutely groovy jump!
>>
>>51330682
Honestly? It's probably trying to keep pushing the envelope until Red fully leaves even IRC.

It'd do people good to really just ignore the drama-mongering cunts.
>>
>>51330999
Thanks, Anti-Satan. You always know just the thing to say to cheer me up.
>>
Is Red's ban over yet? Looking forward to MCU part 2. I really want to pull out Dr Strange magic in another setting and just have people freak out.
>>
>>51331036
That reminds me, how DOES Doctor Strange magic work? Can anyone who's seen the movie explain that to me, please?
>>
>>51331086
It really doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: d00.png (227KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
227KB, 600x515px
>>51331086
No limits, no restrictions. You can do anything you want.
>>
File: Tea = Omnipotence.jpg (257KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Tea = Omnipotence.jpg
257KB, 1800x1350px
>>51331104
>>51331114
Huh. Weird. I wonder if it will allow me to make tea.
>>
>>51331136
Is this a meme now?
>>
>>51331136
It can make beer.

>>51331146
Yes.
>>
>>51331146
I want it to be.
>>
So, uh, EDF. Does Ultra-Light Generator do anything post-jump?
>>
>>51331146
I kind of feel bad for whoever asked that question. This joke's never going to die at this rate.
>>
File: jumpers.png (164KB, 265x486px) Image search: [Google]
jumpers.png
164KB, 265x486px
>>51331136
Considering even a novice can beat Dormammu with it? Damn straight it can let you reach that level.
>>
>>51331190
You mean a savant genius with an infinity stone can defeat Dormammu with it.
>>
>>51331215
No, a novice. Strange is hardly an expert, so a Jumper logically should be able to do far better in a far shorter time.
>>
>>51331215
I feel like one or two good intelligence boosters would be enough to match most (human) people in the MCU.
>>
>>51331190
>Considering even a novice can beat Dormammu with it?
To be fair to Dormammu, Strange had an Infinity Gem and used a strategy that non of the other sorcerers would've thought off.
>>
>>51330809
I'm glad you enjoy it Anon. That's why I keep doing this madness.
>>
in the craftworld eldar jump, do i need to purchase the general seer perk before I can pick the farseer one? I dont think so but it read a bit like a origin so...thoughts?
>>
>>51331086
They learn to "hack" reality by using the language of the universe or something like that. Spells are basically programs they use to do get an end result.
>>
>>51331264
How's casting time/incantation length?
>>
>>51331264
>"hacking" reality
Well that's a thing.
>>
>>51331230
He was a beginner, not a novice. He was there for months at least. And he was a genius as a sorcerer.
>>
>>51331264
Weren't they actually channeling energies from other dimensions?
>>
File: You know what time it is.jpg (62KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
You know what time it is.jpg
62KB, 640x736px
>>51331293
See >>51331231. We'll be able to do far better, and as Fist points out in >>51331264, we'll be hacking reality and BTFOing Dormammu and other Gods in no time. I need this power right now.
>>
>all of you fags implying Red will even let you come close to Strange at his worst
>>
>>51331316
Why does the cup have a face.
>>
>>51331136
One thing you can do is turn a cup of tea into a magically refilling mug of beer.
>>
>>51331275
There isn't one. Just clapping and waving your arm in circular patterns.

>>51331264
Also I'm pretty sure that was the Ancient One going "think of it like a program" instead of being the exact way it works. They're actually channeling interdimensional energy, I think
>>
>>51331316
>we'll be holding Dormammu and other Gods hostage in time.
>>
>>51331316
He had an infinity stone, one with properties that acted as a hard counter to Dormammu.

And his plan was to be repeatedly killed in a time loop until the enemy was so bored with killing him over and over again that he struck a bargain.
>>
>>51331364
So is it not actually magic?
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (3MB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
3MB, 480x200px
>>51331275
Zero. It's movement based, so you can do things like summon energy weapons or astral project yourself quickly in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>51331399
It's magic. The MCU verse even went out and said Asgardians are using magic, they're only assholes about it and think it's just another form of science despite some of their number actually having magic powers.
>>
>>51331378
You aren't getting through to these fucks.

We've got anti-MCU and powerwank-MCU posting right now and I'm fairly certain at least one person's just straight shitposting.
>>
Okay so you know how all the big guys in Marvel have their life force be some unique energy pool they can channel to do stuff? Odin had the Odinforce, Galactus has the Power Cosmic, etc? Any way I can turn my own life force into something like that?

Not necessarily any where as powerful, I just want it to function similarly. I don't really want to just buy some generic life force magic or something either.
>>
>>51331404
...Did he do that for any reason other than to coolly walk down that hallway?
>>
>>51331404
The movement is more to get your mind working the right way. Not strictly required, but not doing it is like doing trig in your head on the fly.
>>
>>51331435
Does he need more reason?
>>
>>51331378
Less boring him than the fact that Dormammu lived in a dimension in which time didn't exist. So from his point of view it was probably some incredibly fucked up thing and he couldn't understand what the hell was happening.
>>
>>51331431
One of Timmy's most effective strategies is to piss off both the Power wankers and Nerf Whores until they flood the thread.
>>
>>51331447
So it'd help to have a lot of Int boosters or Number Man's power?
>>
>>51331435
I think he's reconfiguring the room for a ritual or something. I don't quite remember that part of the movie.
>>
>The language of the Mystic Arts is as old as civilization. The sorcerers of antiquity called the usage of this language "spells", but if that word offends your modern sensibility, you can call it "programs", the source code that shapes reality. We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the Multiverse to cast spells, to conjure shields and weapons, to make magic!

Is the exact quote.
>>
>>51331487
Are you still doing the ship captain thing for Star Trek? That looked really cool.
>>
>>51326192
Uh, question Aionon.

Can I be a Death Knight? I've started reading the book a bit ago, but it's not in the list of classes in the jump?
>>
>>51331404
Am I the only one who was wholly unimpressed by it? They made portals, glowing ropes, astral projected, and then when they were in the mirror dimension, someone ran the scene through a kaleidoscope app on their phone. Just so Meh to me.
>>
>>51331422
>it's just another form of science
I mean, couldn't it be? Science isn't set knowledge so much as it's a method to acquire and expand upon it. It's better than "science and magic must be enemies" at least.
>>
>>51331432
The Odinforce isn't Odin's lifeforce it's the cosmic power of Asgard, Odin just has a direct line and control over it. And Galactus is actually an energy being, the power cosmic is just another part of his being.
>>
>>51331551
Not him but that is an advanced class for Necro.
>>
>>51331556
What were you expecting? No need to waste energy on big flashy effects when your enemies are mostly human and simple things will do the job equally well.
>>
>>51331559
The Odinforce is the amalgamation of Odin and his brothers' life forces.
>>
>>51331558
Didn't you know anon?

if making tea is omnipotence, everything else has to be DOUBLE omnipotence!
>>
>>51331509
Kinda. Right now I'm just jumping between projects, doing whatever captures my interest the most. If I try to force myself to work on the ship captain dlc I'm afraid I might drop it entirely. However I do still write down ideas for it whenever they come to me.
>>
File: All magic is science.gif (2MB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
All magic is science.gif
2MB, 500x223px
>>51331558
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Magic
>The Asgardian people do not see their magic as some "mythical energy", they instead consider it to be just an advanced form of science. Their society does feature many myths and legends about magic and sorcery, but most consider it nothing that can't be explained through rational thought and discovery, not the supernatural. Their transportation, architecture, weapons and even medical care are based upon using a blend of magical forces and scientific theory. However, individuals such as Frigga, Heimdall and Loki are able to tap into otherworldly forces and gain abilities beyond that of their fellow Asgardians.
>>
>>51331586
I don't know, I just... It didn't feel like Strange. Except the whole "DORMAMMU! I'VE COME TO BARGAIN!" thing. That was dope as fuck and totally something Classic Strange would do.
>>
>>51331565
According to my book, Necro's an advanced class of Warlock, which can go for either Necro or Death Knight.

I mean. I could be wrong, but then I need to reread the last few chapters?
>>
>>51330191
Magic yo. D&D can do it with ease if you don't mind using the sketchier books.
>>
>>51331608
Take you time, was just curious if it was still on since you haven't said much on it since that one post.
>>
>>51331594
>Double omnipotence
>Making something that can make cups of tea.
We Suggsverse now.
>>
>>51331594
well I utterly botched quotes. >>51331556
>>
>>51331641
I can make tea with the First Magic.
>>
Here guys, tell me how this looks as an early build for Wuxia. By early, I mean within the first five jumps and without much that's useful in direct combat.

>Wuxia
>Generic Wuxia setting

>Warrior (950)
>Weapon User (Jian) (Free)
>Kyukoshinryu (Free)
>Kong-San Style (750)
>Ki Accumulation (550)
>Qinggong Lightfoot Style (350)
>Pressure Points (50)
>Sinanju (-350)

>Basic Weapon (Jian) (Free)
>Zhong Yi (-400)

>Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting (Free)
>Rebel Spirit (-200)
>Ascetic (0)

Am I screwed, or will I pull through okay?
>>
>>51331612
You'd think Asgardian Sorcerers would be buff as fuck mystically. But no, just illusions and scrying.
>>
And here we see another method of bullshittery: By marginalizing the MCU2 jump to such a retarded degree, they guarantee the jump will be worse off in the long run.
>>
>>51331612
To be fair, if you've grown up around magic and it's a part of your society to the extent where literally everything is magic, then being desensitized to it wouldn't be unlikely. I mean, what is "magic" even here? Usually it's relative.
>>
File: Shadowrunner For Hire.jpg (69KB, 723x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrunner For Hire.jpg
69KB, 723x1024px
Jump 10 Shadowrun
Race: Human
Origin: Newbie
Drawbacks (300)
Hot Under The Collar [Aztechnology]- One runner has discovered a neat trick to nick data. Nutecs hate him, find out why!

Companions
Chummer (Ace/150) Frostine/Vera- Face, combat mage, and has a way with making your circuits run hot.
Upgrade (250)- Coop (Physical Adept), Theseus (Covert Ops), Eileen (Face).

Perks (1250)
Build/Repair- Improved ease at diagonsing, building, and repairing tech is welcome.
Erased- Necessary in a world like this, nice to have something to cover me when I get careless.
Fixer- Meeting new friends(?) or at the very least whomever I need at the moment is always a force multiplier.

TechNAI the digital guy returns, albeit without being a SR brand technomancer. Not a fan of having a permanently open connection to attack me from, nor having it crap out on me if I change to anything less than vanilla. Which is less than ideal to say the least, with how much I invest in augmenting human and nonhuman forms. Joining our merry band is Vera, who demands we use her street name of Frostine on the job and any number of aliases off it. With her great power in magic comes great enjoyment in messing with the rest of us who have none, and getting under our skin with passing comments.

Waking up in a hell hole of a hotel, I find everyone else sprawled out in various poses with a questionable amount of empty alcohol bottles scattered around. Shaking them to return them to the land of the living, we make introductions to each other and the state of the world itself before we all come to a realization. We have no idea what we want to do here, and no urge to serve as errand runners for capitalism gone wrong. Changing it from a dystopia to something lighter would be nice, but none of us are exactly masters of society either. We do however have a unique set of skills, skills that make us a nightmare for places like Aztechnology.
>>
Is the servant supplement on the drive? Also you cant fight a servant with purely technological means right?
>>
>>51331666
Well Satan, I wouldn't say you're screwed, but I'm surprised you took Ki Accumulation but didn't take Buddha's Palm.
>>
What jumps offer good exorcism methods? Either for possession or just general hauntings.

I haven't had a pressing need for it thus far in my chain, but it seems like something I'll need at some point in the future.
>>
>>51331777
Generic Horror, Darkstalkers and Axe Cop.
Those last two are the best though since you punch the ghost out of them
>>
>>51331760
I wasn't sure if running out of ki in the middle of a battle was a legitimate worry or not. Do those perks supplement each other? I might have to switch out either lightfoot or kong-san if that's the case.
>>
>>51329221
Shazam at least was empowered by 6 powerful entities. Call the entity in the Vestments one. And the Dimension another. If Solomon can do it, Greatest Magician of the age should be able to also. So that is 3. Call upon the Tower as maybe get a 4th.
Still need 2, but that can come from other jumps you haveunder your belt. So yeah, but...

I would assume this is more of a Power loaning thing than giving them powers of their own, which is why we have those "powers getting taken back by the givers" with WW and Shazam going on from time to time.

But Jumpers already have various ways of empowering others. what with the various super serums, super high tech abilities to give physical super powers, even superpowers, to others. Or Aura unlocking, etc. This is a thing in universe, so it does not bug me really.
>>
>>51331675
I don't get it? What do you mean by marginalizing?
>>
>>51331804
>so it does not bug me really.
Okay? Forget your name, CJ?
>>
how do i fix a mess i made in the Mojave wasteland
>>
>>51331815
Think about it, everything that Red's been talking about with the jump and the power armor section and all that shit.

And then you look at shit like >>51331316 where not only is the magic SUPER over-hyped from what's shown in the one movie it's been in so far, but it's made out to be that that's all the jump is worth going to for, the only thing worth spending CP on.

How much do you think that's gonna impact motivation?
>>
>>51331756
Consider Servants to be selectively tangible ghosts when dealing with them.
Except things with enough mystery and history can also still hurt them depending.

So purely mundane things just don't work when you fight them. However when you get into really weird superscience then you might be able too still do things.
Also the servant supplement should be in the new fate folder in unimaged jump folders.
>>
>>51331432
Magic (the perk) in King Arthur jump runs off your will and stamina, is that what you had in mind?
>>
>>51331881
Ignore it, then take the Multiversal Sanitation Detail drawback in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
>>
>>51331629
>>51331551
Necromancer allows for you to become a death knight, I am adding it into my notes sections that advanced classes such as portal mage, death knight, or unholy paladin are advanced jobs that you can take simply by choosing their base forms.
>>
>>51331890
Alright fanboy. Whatever you say.
>>
>>51331903
thanks now i wont worry about the drowned death claw and super mutant families
>>
>>51331881
Did anyone see you do it?
>>
>>51331890
You're exaggerating. MCU magic is hype, but nobody has said that it's the only thing worth going to the jump for but you.

Of course since it's probably going to be the capstone booster it's by extension also going to make plenty of other things in the jump worth getting even if you're the kind of person that plays jumpchain like a spreadsheet.
>>
>>51331933
no
>>
>>51331180
That would be me. This is not what I had in mind when I asked about it. I just wanted to know if I could spontaneously have tea.
>>
>>51331726
>Not a fan of having a permanently open connection to attack me from
Uh, what? Technomancers can jack out normally? At least in fifth edition.

>nor having it crap out on me if I change to anything less than vanilla. Which is less than ideal to say the least, with how much I invest in augmenting human and nonhuman forms.
You know that's gone post-jump, right?
>>
>>51331799
Well Ki Accumulation is still useful even if you don't have Buddha's Palm.
Buddha's Palm is basically an attack amplifier. Instead of just punching people you're punching people with ki.

I wouldn't worry about it. You've got at least one of the expensive martial arts so you should be fine.
>>
>>51331939
>You're exaggerating.

Considering the other shit being flung about thread, he's right at home.
>>
>>51331890
Her problem, not ours. She should have known what it would meant when she took it back up.
>>
Man my motivation to make Ryuki sure is shot after I ran out of french toast.

Realtalk though, I'm taking a short break on that while I figure out what to do about the Nanoha WIP.

Unrelated, but anyone else have a theme they keep going back to? I find I can't escape from punch wizard or ki builds most of the time.
>>
>>51331890
Magic is fucking dope, nigga. Of course people are gonna talk about it. I mean, how often do you see people talk about magic booster/CC compared to stuff like reverse engineering?
>>
>>51331939
>even if you're the kind of person that plays jumpchain like a spreadsheet.
Hey man, fuck you. I love the way my jumpchain spreadsheet looks, it keeps things all neat and organized. Plus, I just like spreadsheets.
>>
>>51331965
>it's never Anon's fault.
>>
Since we're talking about magic, what jumps, besides Geneforge, have magic that can be given to people in other universes?

Also how powerful is FATE magic compared to Elder Scrolls or DC magic?
>>
>>51331992
Lasers. Also being amaterasu.
>>
>>51331992
Who's that behind her, and what's she holding?
>>
>>51331927
>Necromancer allows for you to become a death knight, I am adding it into my notes sections that advanced classes such as portal mage, death knight, or unholy paladin are advanced jobs that you can take simply by choosing their base forms.
Except the book says the base class is Warlock, with Death Knight and Necromancer being specialisations?

Specifically, it says this, in chapter 3:

>On reaching level 10, a Warlock will have to decide on a specialization. You will be asked to choose between Necromancer and Death Knight. Both are despised by the Powers of Light.
>>
>>51331891

Does the mundane weapon immunity apply to Demis? I'm going through the jump and supplement and can't find anything on that. I mean, you have an actual body rather than being a spirit or whatever.
>>
File: Fry Nuyen.png (106KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fry Nuyen.png
106KB, 500x281px
>>51331726
So we decide the best course of action is to take them down as a goalpost towards that end. The prompt showering of lead from what would turn out to be a local runner group sent to deal with us may have influenced our decisions somewhat. Theseus focused on doing what he does best, getting information for us to make informed decisions. Eileen worked with Vera to start our own corp Utopia to front our work. Coop alternated between tinkering with new technology, or leading the fight with synths against local Aztech interests. As for me, I tried to use technomancy to interact with the matrix, which for some time felt like wearing a new pair of shoes that took some growing into when it's not universe specific. If not doing that I possessed the matrix becoming a ghostly version of what might have been the stuff of wet dreams for Deus, acting on the information of Theseus or helping in gathering it.

Subverting funds, technology, information, and assets we staged a shadow war of our own against Aztechnology while slowly drawing them into conflict against the other Megacorps. Sending in multiple shadowruns against Aztech with their own money and reaping the profit was one thing, but killing a giant with a giant would be more expedient. Escalating the war into the shadows, we fanned the flames between them and made occasional use of Thor Shots to snipe problematic dragons. All the while building up Utopia to further our goals and steadily replacing key individuals in Megacorps with synths in the confusion.

Close to the closing of the decade, we knocked the dominoes over to set off the chain. Laws were passed to repeal the corporation is a nation laws, the triple AAA's folded from internal sabotage or crippled to an extent unable to interfere with the bills. Not exactly a utopian change, but opening up a way to it. The rest is on the people from here.
>>
>>51331890
Yeah... I don't know where you're getting that from. When the wip was posted here I don't remember Dr Strange magic being brought up. Plenty of things in there that people were talking about (Canon companions, Spirit of Vengeance etc). I'm not sure why you're triggered about a discussion about Dr Strange magic.
>>
>>51332009
>FATE
I suspect you mean Fate/Nasuverse? Not much except the True Magics can compete. Though Shirou's projection is up there.
>>
File: Bobby-Life guard.jpg (53KB, 526x272px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Life guard.jpg
53KB, 526x272px
>>51331992
>theme they keep going back to

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51332023
I don't think so. I'm not positive, but I figure that since there's a body there you could probably just hit it normally.
You should probably ask Val though. She'd know for sure.
>>
>>51332017
That is Kamen Rider Knight, the secondary Rider to Ryuki, and one of the main characters. He follows a lot of similar story beats to Sayaka, hence why they're both in this picture. Sayaka is holding the 'Survive' card, which is the power-up in the series. It's basically Ren telling her to...well, Survive.

There's some really cool crossover art of Madoka and Ryuki.
>>
>>51332045
It's either a dumbass fanboy or Red being a bitch without her trip on.

Either way, disregard.
>>
>>51332023
You have to take the living template for Demis to get it and to keep it for regular servants post jump.
>>
>>51332022
Actually you are right, I screwed up. Let me fix that right now. I actually went back to the early part of book one just now to make sure and yes you are right and I will fix that immediately. Thank you for the help!
>>
>>51332075
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.
>>
>>51331992
>>51332066
Whoa, man. Those Kamen Rider designs are actually decent-looking. What the fuck?
>>
>>51330110
Harry Potter Philosophers stone can make potions that stop aging for many people, but this requires leaving them stockpiles of the potion if you leave.

Hercules/Xena has Golden Apple Seeds. Growing a tree from them and eating the fruit can make many people ageless, but this requires the person taking care of the tree not be mortal, and it be a divine place.(The warehouse counts, but you will need to be other than mortal somehow, the jump itself has the demigod option, but perks from other jumps can also work)

The Peach of Immortality from Wuxia does not grant immortality, but does add hundreds of years of life per fruit. It you can cultivate the pit...

Omega Rank Self Healing from X-man movies jump can give wolverine level healing and lifespan to others with a blood transfusion.

ANY jump with a transmissible ageless condition, like vampirism. Lots of vampire jumps.
>>
>>51332106
I don't think anyone would be at this rate. She's a goddamn drama whore with absolutely thin skin.
>>
>>51329221
Maybe? Don't see why not.

I mean, you'll have to figure it out since in those cases the gods and other beings are actually channeling aspects of themselves into people. But Circe can boost herself temporarily to match Diana, so you could probably whip up something more permanent with that combination.

Also, the original Kent Nelson was altered to be a flying brick by Nabu, so maybe ask the Lord in your Vestments for tips?

>>51331831
Not me, actually.
>>
>>51330551
Thanks!
>>
>>51332099
No problem. The jump actually got me to read it, so that's fun.
>>
>>51332110
The designs for all the Riders are pretty awesome in Ryuki. It's also more of a character drama than a good-versus-evil plot.

I've mentioned before that it follows a lot of story beats Madoka did, though a lot of details are different, plus it's spread out longer. I still love both series, though.

If you have a way to view it, I highly recommend it. Just note it has a slow start.
>>
File: Future Soon.jpg (492KB, 900x754px) Image search: [Google]
Future Soon.jpg
492KB, 900x754px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>51331952
>Fifth edition
I'm going off what I recall of fourth edition when I last played it. Which might either be the GM's house rule, lapse of memory, recalling our technomancer getting himself repeatedly pummeled over the course of the campaign, or a mix of each. So I'll settle with replicating their tricks with what technomancy I have already or a cheap knock off anyhow.

>Gone post jump
That would be nice but I didn't see a mention of that, so I figured to just play it safe there. At most I saw mentions of cyberware from jump becoming natural and restoring essence to full, not any comments on post jump post human antics. If Wildcard shows up to confirm it that would be great. Mostly I intend to load up on or mod what cyber/bioware I can anyhow, given I do recall it having some neat stuff.

Want to throw me a roll to fill in the numbers?

1. Sword Art Online
2. Shin Megami Tensei
3. Eclipse Phase
4. Marvel Cinematic Universe
5. Teen Titans
6. Mage The Awakening
7. Mega Man Classic
8. Generic Dungeon Builder
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (292KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
292KB, 1100x699px
>>51332141
>>51332106
>>51332075
>>
File: img_7471.jpg (44KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_7471.jpg
44KB, 1136x640px
Jump # 183 Les Miserables
Dramatis Personae: Revolutionary (100)

Upbeats:
*Do you hear the people sing? (0)
*At the end of the day (100, Discount)
*Errand (200)
*Building the Barricade (250, Discount)
*At the Barricade (250, Discount)

Set& Props
*First Attack (100)

(I considered writing this as a song but well you guys haven’t done anything to deserve that torture)
This world contained a lot of ugliness in it. I tried to help where I could. There never seemed to be a lack of need. I used my skills in medicine (and magic when it could be done discretely) to help.

Then the revolution came. I joined it because I felt I might be able to influence things for the better. I had to hide my gender so they would agree. Something about boobs and guns don’t go together in this world.

It was no surprise when I quickly started to rise through the ranks. Sadly as Idid I got a firsthand seat for some of the cruelty of my own side. I found it rather stomach churning. I tried to help those solders of both sides that I could. This brought controversy and wound up costing me my place as someone recognized me while I was doing it, bastard ripped off my shirt.

As I left in shame I came upon Valjean carrying Marius on his back. We were in a sewer so I told him to get him out of there so I could treat him. As we did though we ran in to a cop who had been a turncoat who Valjean was supposed to have killed but apparently didn’t. Jarvet was going to arrest us but Valjean convinced him to hold off while we got Marius to his house. I was able to stabilize Marius and help prevent infection and all of us started to head to Marius’ home.

(to be continued)
>>
File: 1417473921028.jpg (105KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
1417473921028.jpg
105KB, 403x498px
>>51332075
>>51332106
>>51332141
So you just gonna keep replying to yourself or what?
>>
>>51332143
Would there be any synergy between Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation and Omega-/whatever Inorganic Form?
>>
>>51332175
Jarvet begins to flip out as his entire world view is crumbling by seeing the law isn’t absolute Valjean tries to talk to him but Jarvet decides to try and kill himself. I stop him and manage to talk him out of it. I give him some words to consider about compassion and he disappears in to the night.

I Helped Valjean get Marius home and fixed him up. Later I would reopen my clinic.

Sometime after that I ran in to Marius and asked about Valjean, apparently he had married his daughter but I was aghast to find he was avoiding him because of Valjean’s criminal past. That earned him a slap as I explained in detail how he had risked his life to drag him home. Maruis realized he had done something horrible and much later I heard from Valjean’s daughter that they had reconciled and though he had passed Valjean’s last days were happy. With that I was both happy and sad.
>>
>>51332167
Anima Beyond Fantasy
>>
>>51332165
Shiiiit, mang. This is starting to sound like a KR series I might actually enjoy. Gonna have to check it out.
>>
File: Concernbot.png (152KB, 444x480px) Image search: [Google]
Concernbot.png
152KB, 444x480px
>>51332200
Added. You want me to suffer, don't you?
>>
>>51332171
Keep posting that all you want, honey. It does you no good. The fact that she's not posting at all lately means we're finally making progress.
>>
>>51332182
They'd work well together for making you extra hard to damage and probably increase your offensive ability via shapeshifting into super sharp blades or something, but I'm not sure there'd be anything all that special.
>>
>>51330110
Symbiote Symbiotes.
>>
>>51332148
Nice! I was hoping others would enjoy the series.

Ok latest draft here. Also its getting super late here and I have had a lot of alcohol tonight so I will try to stick around for questions but may nod off soon.

Added a few items, buffed and edited some perks. 200 perma ability now lets you teach others the one way telepathy, astral mana disp. Makes note of the moderate constant cost to the user while the increasing damage to the target, general fixing of typos in progress and still to come.
>>
Jump #252: Space Station 13
>Seven of Wands, reversed: Quarrels, perplexity, and indecision at a crucial moment.
This should surprise no one. This is Nanotransen, after all.
>Locations: Soviet Station, Asteroid Station
>Identity: Drop-In
>Species: Human
>Drawbacks: Nuclear Operatives (+500), The Blob (+500)
Blob ops? On MY station? It's more likely than you think!
>Astute Student (Free, Drop-In)
Combine this with other accelerated learning perks and I should be a master of all trades in no time flat.
>Grey Pride Station-Wide (Free, Drop-In)
I care less about causing a station-wide revolt than I do about the implications of this in the future, being able to deal with the everyman effectively...
>Breaking And Entering (1800, Drop-In)
A most necessary skill! Even if I have a universal key or three.
>Robust (1500, Drop-In)
This perk is as good as having access to the wiki, and being able to use what would otherwise be game mechanics to my advantage. Handy.
>Eye For Ore (1400)
Being able to pinpoint weak points at a glance is handy, whether in a station or in
>Tradeskills (1300)
Knowing the basics of trade skills and material science is going to be very important.
>Heretic (700)
What's this? An artifact from an otherworldly being? I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter!
>Trait: Adamantium Skeleton (Free, Human)
Sadly does not come with claws. And is not ACTUALLY metal. Actually, that may be advantageous...
>Mutation: Optic Energizer (600, Human)
Laser eyes. Pew pew!
>Mutation: Photokinesis (500, Human)
Being able to manipulate light is neat, but being able to manipulate laser eyes means I can pass myself off as Kryptonian.
>Jumpsuit and ID (Free)
Well, I suppose it's better than being naked.
>Chameleon Box Set (400, Drop-In)
A uniform that can mimic any other outfit. Wonder if I could build that functionality into my power armor?
>Syndie Scanner (0)
Scan all the things! This is getting integrated into my tricorder along with the siege auspex and the scanner from Iji.
>>
>>51332241
So my shuttle has docked and I disembark on my new home, Kocмичecкaя Cтaнция 13! ...wait, that's not right. And the shuttle's gone and won't be back for five years. FANTASTIC. Oh well, I may as well see about fixing this place up, it's in terrible shape and it's all dingy and gray. Let's liven it up a little, shall we?

First things first, we have to make the station habitable. Fortunately the chameleon box set includes a hardsuit, so I can survive in space, and this is very important because I am going to have to spend a lot of time out there patching things up. Sure, this means scavenging around the empty station for the proper tools and supplies-

Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to cannibalize the wiring from the parts of the station I don't immediately need to use, wire up the solars to get power to the station, and pull out the Minecraft equipment to start churning out raw material on demand. Also food, until I build a hydroponics annex. It's a lot of work though, so I will be using clones everywhere, of course.

When one of the clones goes rogue and becomes a blob, though... that's something I did not account for. But that's okay because a good way to deal with a blob is with lasers, and I have laser eyes. Which is a very good thing, because when this happened, we were still working on getting a functional autolathe. Quite a pain in the ass.

A year after that nonsense took place, the station has been restored and expanded a bit, and I had decided to start redoing the interior. A brass appearance seemed to be ideal, honestly, but I hadn't gotten very far before I was rather surprised to realize that I felt the presence of other beings on the edge of my awareness. A dozen of them. A shuttle full, a shuttle that decided not to dock with the station. Unfortunately, I have awareness of all sentient beings within two miles of me, and the Syndicate agents could not hope to hide from me.
>>
>>51332259
I let them get onto the station, though; it's no good keeping them away from the fun. Once they were on board, I locked down the sections they were in, set my clones to the task of building reinforced walls to keep them separate (owing to a continued lack of weaponry) and continued the process of converting the station to clockwork floors, brass windoors, and pinion airlocks. Clones went into space, and while many bravely sacrificed themselves to the Syndicate shuttle's defenses (and more sacrificed themselves getting into the armory so they could fend off the Syndicate borg guarding the nuke) eventually they achieved their goal, and subsequently started tearing apart the shuttle for raw resources.

Afterward, I started letting the Syndicate agents out of their secured sections. Two had escaped into maintenance corridors through the walls, only to find that I had left a large number of sigils in the maintenance corridors to bind them in place and... bring them to Ratvar's light. One of the agents even voluntarily submitted. The rest had to be forcibly converted, but it did not take long. And then they helped convert the station to brass glory.

The Syndicate tried this tactic several more times, but by the third attempt, we'd had defenses built that would stun anyone not in the cult, and all the corridors were covered in conversion sigils. When my first five years were up, I got to see the glory of a station full of Syndicate converts summoning Ratvar in the distance.

The asteroid station was a lot more sane. It turns out that putting defenses around the station to deal with the nuke ops is effective, and I wonder why I never thought about that before. Another crew member was infected by the blob, but due to the crew's fast actions, that was dealt with. By the time the five years was up, the station had been expanded to cover a quarter of the asteroid.

Honestly it was more sane than most rounds of SS13 I've ever played.
>>
>>51332230
Would you be able to do partial transformations? What about forming more-than-organic-facsimile constructs? Changing back from/laughing off transmutation or incineration?
>>
If whoever made demons of astlan is around could I get some info on what a person needs to possess people, open portals, drink mana, and shapeshift like an archdemon would be?
>>
>>51332229
Except she's in IRC, so you haven't gotten rid of her. She's probably just taking her time to avoid people like you swooping in every time.

People like you are why dirge is gone.
>>
>>51332230
What kind of precognition does the Gift of Sight offer? Is it something you have to spend awhile meditating to use? Is it fast enough to be used in combat?
>>
>>51332275
Sue, why not?
>>
>>51332315
Meditation. You could maybe find a way to use it for combat precog, but it'll probably strain you more because you have no time to prepare yourself.
>>
File: Merry Christmas.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>51332229
Man. Your meltdown when you realise you haven't achieved anything is going to be amusing.
>>
>>51332316
Uh... Thanks, then.
>>
>>51332316
Is Colossus magnetic?
>>
>>51332316
Not him, but could you then transform into different types of material?
>>
Do you have pictures of your jumper/jumper forms? What do you/they look like? Where did you get the pictures?
>>
>>51332423
Yes. Sexy/sexier. The internet.
>>
>>51332423
Yes. Like the picture with more casual clothing. Deviantart.
>>
>>51332233
Is there going to be perks based on your class? Also is there a limited number of advanced classes or something?
>>
File: He's the Devil in Disguise.jpg (77KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
He's the Devil in Disguise.jpg
77KB, 500x278px
>>51332423
As of the recent Madoka jump...like this. From the manga.
>>
>>51332423
I can't settle on an outfit.
>>
>>51332334
Are you planning on doing updates for either Logan/Legion, if you're still here by then?
>>
>>51332423
Yes, but outdated. Prefer not to share. Friend commissioned it for me.
>>
>>51332459
Honestly theres not a lot of info on classes either way, the classes are more fluff and a general idea than anything because the story focuses on max (Laith) the mc. I dont have any job specific perks planned at this time.
>>
>>51332009
If you take Dream Team you can teach Final Fantasy Tactics Advance jobs to others post-jump. Doesn't say whether the ones you teach can teach others, though.
>>
>>51332423
I did some sketches of my jumper, but it gets to the point where it's like "Okay, now they look like the last picture, but even better looking!"
And my hands went "but I already made that sketch as pretty as I could draw!" and gave up.
>>
>>51332502
bancho?
>>
>>51332009
FF6 and one of the magic DC jumps let you teach any magic to anyone.
Kiaros has an option as well, but it's rather limited.
>>
>>51332524
myrm, you're an artist? That's cool, mang.
>>
>>51332529
DOES MY POSTING LOOK REMOTELY AS SHITTY AS TERA'S?

That hurts, anon. That seriously hurts.
>>
>>51330191

Terraria has potions of gender-swapping.
>>
>>51332404
I don't know.

Now, whether Magneto can affect him is another question entirely. Which I also kmdont know the answer to.

>>51332421
Sure. But since the durability and strength is the same regardless of whether you pick stone or metal or diamond or whatever for your Inorganic Form means it might not have the qualities of the real stuff.

>>51332501
I dunno mang. Depends on what the movie has. I would like to update the jump anyway, since it pretty subpar, but I'm burnt out on jumpmaking and swamped with school right now. When does Logan come out?

And I thought Legion was a seperate continuity?
>>
File: aka6_417764.jpg (625KB, 1120x1400px) Image search: [Google]
aka6_417764.jpg
625KB, 1120x1400px
>>51332423
Do you have pictures of your jumper/jumper forms?
Yes. Quite a few actually.

>What do you/they look like?
Variations on >pic related

>Where did you get the pictures?
The internets.
>>
>>51332559
Magneto can indeed affect Colossus.
>>
>>51332585
I thought he could, I just don't remember him doing so in the movies.
>>
>>51332404
>>51332559
Magneto's "magnatism" can affect all kinds of metals, whether or not they're ferrous. One of the best examples of this is when he pulled all of the adamantium out of Wolverine.

That was a pretty great couple of panels and led to some interesting storytelling.
>>
>>51332551
Hey, bancho can get his act together sometimes. I remember a couple months ago he was using proper grammar, capitalization, the works.
>>
So I'm having trouble thinking of a good crystal to use as my gem in steven universe. Any suggestions?
>>
File: QB_eating.gif (265KB, 245x139px) Image search: [Google]
QB_eating.gif
265KB, 245x139px
>>51332423

Like this when I don't need opposable thumbs.

>>51332466

Oh hey, another- wait, did you go evil? You're not evil, are you?
>>
>>51332618
Use a chaos emerald. There's absolutely no way this could go wrong.
>>
>>51332543
I'm an artist in the same sense a child with crayons is an artist. My best sketches would never make money.
>>
>>51332611
Yeah, that's why I was saying whether he was magnetic and whether Magneto could control him were different questions. Though controlling non-ferrous material is entirely within the realm of possibility compared to some of the shit he does.
>>
>>51332618
Use a philosopher's stone. There's no way that could go wrong!
>>
>>51332466
>He's the Devil in Disguise
>Devil
Get your act together, anon.
>>
>>51332618
The philospher stone from fullmetal.
>>
>>51332618
Set's Eye from Sword and Sorcery. The Eighth Chaos Emerald from the Classic Sonic jump.

>>51332633
Nah, I just find it funny to hide in the darkness, have someone turn around, and see me giving a crazy grin. I'd say I'm a good guy, barring the occasional moments of being a trickster.

>>51332656
?
>>
>>51332646
When he first started out he was pretty much only ferrous metal. Time marched on and his shit escalated.
>>
>>51332617
Yeah but still. That's the kind of accusation when you want to cut someone deep.

Also, his taste of fashion is shit.
>>
Are there any learning perks that act as actual mulitipliers, even if small? I have some impressive processing power from things like Transformers and Symbiotes but would like to go further, but the only ones I know of are just additive boosts.
>>
>>51332686
In NWN and (maybe) FoZ, I think.
>>
File: 2460-cheshire-cat.jpg (5KB, 415x310px) Image search: [Google]
2460-cheshire-cat.jpg
5KB, 415x310px
>>51332675
Speaking of, are there any perks that would allow you to pull off pic-related in the dark (i.e. "highlighting" specific features in such a way as to not reveal any others)? The only thing I can think of is maybe a photokinesis/selective glowing perk combined with precise invisibility, but that has the issue of illuminating my surroundings and lessening the effect.
>>
So as the current Castlevania jump doesn't cover Judgment whatsoever, is it alright for a Judgment jump to be made?
>>
>>51332770
Judgement is like a wierd death note crossover. I guess you could if you had really bad taste, since it's not canon to the rest of them.

Lords of Shadow is also completely uncovered if you're just desperate for more Castlevania jumps.
>>
>>51332770
Maybe. Lords of Shadow was explicitly allowed by WC. If Judgement is another spin-off series, then it'd probably be acceptable.
>>
File: 1419064380957.png (362KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419064380957.png
362KB, 644x480px
>>51332770
>Someone actually wants Kira Belmont
>>
>>51332811
No, this is Patrick.
>>
File: abhorsenshouse.jpg (84KB, 378x600px) Image search: [Google]
abhorsenshouse.jpg
84KB, 378x600px
>>51332764
Go the other direction. Manipulate shadows to conceal everything else.
You could probably wank something from Creepypasta, or the Nara shadow jutsu from Naruto. Really, any shadow manipulation.

Also, tell me about the properties that follow your jumpers!
>>
>>51332423
Yes. Depends on which MMO character creator I use or which google image search I yoinked a pic from. See previous sentence.
>>
>>51332701
Thank you.
>>
>>51332837
Thanks. Though now that I think about it, I can probably just "dim" whatever light I don't want to exist with photokinesis. Also, it's not like light is that hard to see in the dark, so I could easily set it at an intensity where the features are visible but not illuminating. Too bad there's not perk for it, though.
>>
>>51333023
>Too bad there's not perk for it, though.
I'm kind of surprised that there isn't one, actually. It's a pretty common stylistic element in cartoons and horror. Actually? The 100 CP Villain perk from Kubo might be able to do it. It's pretty much fully "cosmetic".
>>
File: nika jumper.png (349KB, 696x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nika jumper.png
349KB, 696x1200px
>>51332423
I don't really have a drawing of my moth body mod, but I do have their TOME avatar form which is their "default" form.

I made it in a dollmaker and I slightly edited the hair.
>>
>>51333175
>Kubo
Huh?
>>
>>51332530
>the magic DC jumps let you teach any magic to anyone.
Is there a perk for that or is it just an inherent part of DC magic?
>>
>>51333211
Yes? And the Two Strings? Here's the perk in question:

>100: Darkness Stalks at Night - People have an instinctual fear of the dark. The mind wanders and imagination conjures all manner of malevolence from the gloom. You know that such fears are not irrational; you are the thing they fear. With a thought you can create a palpable aura of fear around you. To help with this, you can create small effects to bolster your efforts: echoing your voice, giving your voice an unsettling reverb, floating and moving slowly through the air. These effects must be largely cosmetic, but when used properly this aura and these effects will cause an ordinary person to flee in terror.
>>
>>51333233
There should be a perk for it.
You might need I cheat as well to teach non DC styles though. I haven't looked at it for a while so I'm not sure.
>>
>>51333233
There's a capstone in JLD for it, actually.
>>
>>51331992
Crafting and intelligence perks.
Also lewd perks.

So I end up making a sexy genius blacksmith.
>>
>>51332764
Webmage's Chaosspawn tree has perks that give you glowing eyes of chaosstuff that glow in the dark.
Not sure about the teeth though. Although you could maybe use some kind of firebreath to illuminate the inside of your mouth.
>>
>>51333262
>>51333276
Thanks.
>>
>>51333237
Huh. I didn't know we had a Kubo jump. Is it any good?
>>
>>51332686
There's one in A Practical Guide to Being Evil.
>>
>>51332229
>we're finally making progress
You'll never defeat the human spirit, Anti-Red!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKM9aKst50
>>
>>51333308
Thanks, anon. But glowing seems less unnatural to me than parts of a being inexplicably visible as if there was light, but there distinctly /isn't/. It subtly implies reality warping, and it's creepy as fuck.

>>51333335
I think it's pretty great, desu.
>>
>>51333188
I have such a hard time reconciling the cuteness of your jumper with the fact I can't stand insects.
>>
>>51333349
Stop feeding.
>>
>>51333382
I'll give it a look. Who did it and when did we get it? Was it over Christmas or something?
>>
>>51332423
Something like this. But with more arms.
>>
>>51332233
Added the following items

Adamant weapon -400
Forged from the heart of a dead god this pinkish metal weapon is sharp, strong, and hard enough to actually injure gods as if they were mortal, this does not help you hurt them just that it could damage them if you managed it. Wounds made by an adamant do not really heal, the closest you can get to healing an adamant wound is a mass of scar tissue over the wound. This weapon can be any type of melee weapon you wish or you may import a weapon to be made into adamant.

Guild Castle -600
A large hundred room castle complete with armory, training hall, and meeting room. Unlike castles from most settings this castle can only be taken by a foreign power if they destroy the gate or it is opened for them. This castle will follow you from jump to jump and will keep any changes you make to it.

Super Nova Class Fortress -800
The outside walls form an octagon three stories high, each of its eight sides are about half a mile long, studded with towers every two hundred feet or so. The estimated total length of the walls are about two miles long, with about seventy towers. The entire fortress is co trolled by a central control room housing an AI that will repair, alter, and upgrade the fortress depending to your specifications so long as you provided it with enough funds. This large fully furnished fortress will follow you in all your future jumps.
>>
>>51333456
>double breasted suit
You've got taste, anon. I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1484943670735.png (538KB, 1386x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484943670735.png
538KB, 1386x576px
>>51333188
I haven't actually picked much up in the way of properties yet. Although I'm going to have to do so soon, considering the number of Companions I'm hoping to add eventually. I know where to go to get them, I just haven't gotten around to going to them yet.

On an unrelated note, I found two pictures I think you'll like.
They're moth people!
I'm planning to use them as a basis for Moth Mononoke when I just Mononokehime (which is next on my list).
I'm also going to use them as my race for Civilization.
Because I can... and because they're cute as all hell.
>>
>>51333471
So uh...

Where's the file?
>>
File: 1484943754492.png (619KB, 1600x605px) Image search: [Google]
1484943754492.png
619KB, 1600x605px
>>51333188
>>51333514
And the other one.
>>
>>51333515
In the post I linked to. I was making a note of earlier additions to be easier to follow.
>>
>>51331249
If your background is farseer? Nah, i wouldn't think so, but I rule it's better to have both. Slightly noticeable edge/buff to farseer.
>>
>>51333471
>Super Nova Class Fortress -800

Do you have any pics of this castle anon?
>>
File: General Form 1.jpg (119KB, 435x624px) Image search: [Google]
General Form 1.jpg
119KB, 435x624px
>>51332423
I have a few pics I like to point to. As for where, I just find this shit around the internet. Sometimes I'm looking, sometimes I'm not.
>>
>>51332618
Red Stone of Aja, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Show those fuckers what Praising the Sun looks like.
>>
>>51332569
…I did not know that aka6 did anything besides porn.
Huh.
It's nice.
>>
>>51333582
I do not, its a really big fortress castle with a high tech self modifying ai though. Truly a fortress.
>>
>>51332423
I know what his armor looks like, if nothing else.

It's the one with the scarf.
>>
>>51332618
Relatedly, what is a good metal to use for Living Metal from Circle of Magic? It has to be both naturally-occurring and smith-able.
>>
>>51332423
+ I have a number of pictures on my Jumper and his forms. Usually one per Jump.
+ Usually very snappily dressed, though occasionally he tends to looks like he's supposed to be cosplaying for an anime or mange series. Usually tends towards androgyny, when given the choice, but just as easily switches between male and female alt-forms as the situation demands.
+ I use several sites.
Gelbooru and Sankaku Channel are the two I frequent most often, usually looking under the Original tag. Both are absolutely full of porn though, so I don't suggest perusing them in public.
>>
>>51333686
Do you ever use Danbooru or Pixiv?
>>
>>51333656
That looks the dumb, anon.
>>
>>51333702
Do not mock the comfy scarf, Anon.
>>
>>51332143
>Don't see why not.
While you are answering questions, the philosophers stone, can it be used to make the potions that make you younger or halt aging philosophers stones are best known for?

Can you use the downstairs deal half off one non-empowered perk on the Vestments? that would let you have the Vestments and Empowered perks/items together, and since the Vestments are empowerment, they go well together.
>>
>>51332618
The Shining Trapezohedron from Lovecraft.

This is the best idea ever. No way it could go wrong. Definitely.
>>
File: ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★.jpg (1MB, 1324x1453px) Image search: [Google]
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★.jpg
1MB, 1324x1453px
>>51333686
>Gelbooru and Sankaku Channel
Why not go directly to pixiv?
>>
>>51333700
Sometimes I wander onto Pixiv if I find a specific artist and want to raid their library, but not that often. I can't read moonrunes.

As for Danbooru, I stopped using them after I discovered Gelbooru generally has more art posted to it.
>>
>>51333700
>>51333743
>pixiv
Is it just me, or does that site just not let anyone without an account in? I've been thinking about using it for images, but every time I tried it always said something about an account.
>>
>>51333794
There's an english UI for account making, it's not a big deal
>>
>>51332618
An Infinity gem from Marvel.
Sure it does not have the reality warping powers once you leave, but it holds a LOT of power to boost your pre existing abilities in that gems area (I have many psychic powers and the power from a Mine Stone could only help them), and you might get godlike reality altering power over your home dimension, fanwanked as the warehouse and attachments. .
>>
>>51332647
>philosopher's stone
>>51332657
>philospher stone from fullmetal
Ok, we need a way to fuse all the various different artifacts he can pick up, each called philosophers stones, so that you have one stone that can do anything and everything attributed to philosophers stones.

And _then_ use it as your gem.
>>
Jump #253: System Shock
>The Tower, reversed: Catastrophe survived or narrowly avoided. A new lifestyle and enlightenment.
If ever there was a trump card I'd only want to see reversed, it's this one. Especially in this setting.
>Location: Citadel Station, Beta Grove
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Horribly Advanced Experiments (+600)
>Skillz That Pay The Billz (Free, Drop-In)
Hooray for hacking.
>Pipeline Kenjutsu (Free, Drop-In)
Also hooray for being able to bash the things with a pipe!
>A God To A Nonbeliever (1300, Drop-In)
What is a god to a nonbeliever? ...no, no, that's the wrong comparison here. What is a raindrop to the river? What is a spark to a bolt of thunder?
>Foot In The Digi-Grave (1000)
Being able to multitask is one thing, being able to do it on multiple planes of existence simultaneously is a whole different matter and I am keeping this one.
>Deus Est Machina (400)
So, in a digital world, I may as well be omnipotent. Score.
>SHODAN Nerve Bundle (0, Drop-In)
I'm going to get a new companion. Also, just for future reference, I am going to upgrade SHODAN in the short term (and fix her brain), and in the medium term I'm going to put her in a Mother Box. Because nothing can go wrong with that.

Beta Grove does not seem to be a bad place on the surface, aside from the very interesting genetic experiments going on around me. And it is here that I start; we're going Clockwork Cult again, because if ever there was a setting that it fits, it is here. Not that I think I'm going to be able to summon Ratvar outside of his own universe, of course.

Critters coming to kill me? Stunned to try to convert. Sadly, most of them aren't intelligent enough to be converted, so they simply have to be killed. Robots and cyborgs, though... oh yes. It's a matter of hours before Beta Grove is converted from a hellscape of unnatural life to a gleaming brass clockwork.
>>
>>51333908
SHODAN quickly learned not to send in robots - every time she sent them in, they'd disappear from her senses and I would gain another faithful member of the cult, but expansion left her no choice. Over time, other robots and cyborgs tried to stop us, some even did some notable damage, but inevitably they saw the light of Ratvar.

But then, The Many. They'd made their way out of Beta Grove prior to my arrival and things got chaotic when they tried to take control of the Ratvar's cyborgs - that let them fall back promptly under SHODAN's sway instead. I made myself scarce while the station became a war zone between SHODAN, The Many, and those robots still loyal to Ratvar. The spread of bronze from the beta grove halted midway through the conversion of Levels 5 and 6.

I pulled the hacker out of cryo a couple weeks early and explained the situation to him - things were insane, he was probably our best remaining hope, and he'd have to deal with SHODAN while I dealt with The Many. And he did an admirable job, thankfully. I had my hands full, and was thankful for immunity to mind control. Fortunately, The Many is organic, and despite impressive psionic power, promethium proved most effective against its reavers, arachnids, and the few cyborgs it was able to bring under its control. Took much longer than expected to deal with it, but if nothing else, at least The Many kept SHODAN from being able to transmit anything by sabotaging the antenna outside.

Citadel Station inevitably started heading toward Earth, as it is fated to do, but a few small tweaks to its course helped. The hacker and I evacuated; the station was disabled, and instead of its velocity carrying it planetside to crash, it used the gravity of the Earth to slingshot past, engines going at a full burn and a locked-out SHODAN screaming her frustration impotently. Ratvar's remaining robotic disciples kept the would-be digital god trapped until she and Citadel Station plunged into the sun.
>>
File: Image00048.png (25KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Image00048.png
25KB, 100x100px
>>51333391
That's okay! Bugs aren't for everyone. It's why my Jumper goes about in a humanoid form.

>>51333514
>>51333528
omg!! those are so cute...thanks Yoro! You're a pal!
>>
>>51332618
Magicite from Final Fantasy VI
>>
File: 32240582_p0.png (125KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
32240582_p0.png
125KB, 480x640px
Did somebody say they were making a DMC jump?
>>
>>51333471
>each of its eight sides are about half a mile long
>The estimated total length of the walls are about two miles long
8 half mile segments are 4 miles in total.
If you mean the distance between two opposite walls, that would be about 1.2 miles across, assuming 8 1/2 mile sides.
>>
File: Jumper in the Background.jpg (345KB, 850x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper in the Background.jpg
345KB, 850x1069px
>>51332423
>>
>>51334154
Shit's obviously not euclidean.
>>
why do they give money after you beat them in a pokebattle
>>
>>51334209
you're mugging them
>>
>>51334209
It's part of the rules.
>>
>>51334209
How are they going to stop you when they don't have any Pokêmon left?
Probably just some kind of automatic transfer.
>>
What kind of ridiculous shit can't you get from the Servant Supplement?

PtV, The Gamer, immortality, unlimited cosmic power - you name it, you can do it, or at least something that's tailor-made to evolve into it eventually.
>>
>>51334324
Please refrain from reposting SB shit that even they told to fuck off.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>51334298
>>51334257
>>51334243
i always thought that you have little monsters left they dont so they give you money but the two capstones in the jump takes the need for the little monster for mugging
>>
>>51334209
Because it's a means of progression through the games. There are various ideas as to why, such as there may be a system in place where registered Pokemon trainers get money by winning due to them being sponsored by the league or something. Or formalized betting between people. Really though the games don't go into much detail, and so whatever is going on is either just a gameplay mechanic, or an abstraction what would actually be happening.
>>
>>51334370
It's definitely payed out by the loser given that if you lose in the newer ones you hand the money over instead of just blacking out and being short money.
>>
>>51334333
He has nothing better to bait with.
>>
>>51334333
One person said a timid "don't", probably more because people using free-form shit to crib from other jumps (especially yours) is unpleasant, and their built-in popularity system certainly shows that no one has been "told to fuck off".
>>
>>51334393
But isn't the amount of money you lose independent from the amount of money you could win? It's not some simple betting mechanic going on.
>>
File: tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif (493KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif
493KB, 500x274px
>>51334333
Half-Satan, what a guy!
>>
>>51334429
It's a percentage of the dosh you have on you.
So what you get from an opponent is presumably a percentage of the dosh they have on them.
>>
>>51334419
Given that you can't get mad over there without recieving a ding dong bannu I'd say that's the equivalent of someone saying fuck off around here.
>>
>>51334453
No, you can get plenty mad over there, you just have to bury any insults under two layers of implication.
>>
File: You are stupid.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You are stupid.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51334333
>>
>>51334419
That was blade asking them not to use the servant supplement to try and be the gamer.

>>51334453
No, you can get mad. You just have to hold onto your obviously fake smile the entire argument.
>>
>>51334477
Shit, missposted. Meant>>51334324

How did I fail so hard?
>>
>>51334476
>>51334480

Just look at 90% of Godogma's posts :^)
>>
>>51334443
Which is completely illogical as far as how people bet in real life. You don't go up to people and offer to bet 12% of the money you have on something if they also bet 12% of what they have. You offer to bet a set amount with someone such as you each offering $20, if it's based off of how much money you have on you, then it's not the two people doing it, it's some larger system.
>>
>>51334495
I read SB's jumpchain thread for the trainwreck factor and he's legit one of the more entertaining people to read.
I have no idea why he's so angry all the time, but that avatar really sells it. It's kind of like he'd fit in over here if he could get past the part where other people can do it too.
>>
>>51334552
>in real life.
Pokemon is not real.
>if it's based off of how much money you have on you, then it's not the two people doing it, it's some larger system.
Almost like there's a whole league dedicated to it, or something?
>>
>>51334552
Just fanwank an economy that makes sense to you, anon. I doubt the game devs were worried about anything beyond "does this make the game fun?"
>>
>>51334577
Which what I was arguing anon, you are actually agreeing with me. That there is an abstraction in the games around how you get money that is more complex than just you betting with your opponent.
>>
File: Jumper Prime.png (744KB, 2095x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Prime.png
744KB, 2095x1080px
>>51332423
A few. Some are just used more as references for scale than what they actually look like.

I have two primary forms. My body mod is basically Piotr Colossus (think the Deadpool movie without metal skin) wearing Terminator clothing (leather jacket, boots, jeans, sunglasses, etc). Then there is my true form as a super robotic organism. Pic related.

For this, it's a combination of some Hulk Buster concept drawings with the head of both Optimus Prime and a Protoss Purifier that I clumsily put together in photoshop.
>>
>>51334563
>he'd fit in over here if he could get past the part where other people can do it too.
They have a few people like that. Funnily enough, they're usually the most dismissive towards us, even though they skirt their own rules quite often.
>>
>>51334633
Big fish small pond. They dismiss us because they're scared of a place that can shitpost and scream better than they can, and without the kiddie gloves they have to keep them safe.
>>
Have you guys seen this trailer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw
I'll admit, this is the first time I've seen anything Power Ranger related without thinking that it's goofiest thing ever. What is this sorcery?
>>
>>51334666
I feel the opposite. It looks clunky and awful.
>>
In the Gamer jump, how does the Under The Bus drawback work for Drop-Ins? Do we just keep getting boring jobs, fetch quests, cats stuck in trees, that sort of thing?
>>
>>51334666
I really hate how hyperactive movie trailers are. Makes me feel like I have ADD.
>>
File: archer2.jpg (50KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
archer2.jpg
50KB, 500x313px
>>51334687
>>
>>51334666
>What is this sorcery?
It's your shit taste, Satan.
>>
>>51334659
Most of them aren't even "big fish" to begin with. Godogma and Record are notorious for being jumpmaking experts with all their opinions on what a jump should be, but no jumps to show for it.
>>
>>51334814
Kind of like the resident shitposter?
>>
>>51334685
Sounds reasonable. Anti-plot, basically.

>>51334814
How many SB-ers actually have jumps?
>>
>>51334822
They're a bit worse because they're pretentious about it. The shitposter here is blunt and doesn't bother with trying to sound reasonable, but they like to word things so that everything is logical and they can't be wrong because it's logical.
>>
File: 1451698798054-3.jpg (397KB, 753x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451698798054-3.jpg
397KB, 753x500px
>>51334814
That's not really true anymore. Record put out a jump and it was pretty good. You have to give him that even if he did have help.

>>51334822
Not really they're just opinionated and entitled. The shitposter is trying to ruin everyone elses fun.
>>
>>51334865
>Record put out a jump and it was pretty good.

Eh. His insistence on leaving the "take this drawback for infinite points and infinite time" issue alone leaves a sour taste in regards to Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>51334844
Most SB-ers have made one or two jumps, though if you want to consider people like dirge as one of the SB group, technically an SBer has made the most jumps.
>>
>>51334936
Well, technically he made the most jumps before he became an SB-er.
>>
>>51334915
I don't think it was ever really resolved, but yeah the whole time extender does get silly since you can take it so many times for points.
Sure Imperium 40k does it, but that doesn't really mean it's a good idea.

Wasn't there an update in the works about how Xianxia protag interacted with capstones though? I remember something about that, but I don't know if anything ever came of it.
>>
>>51334936
We're well aware Red chased off one of our better people.
>>
>>51334951
>Sure Imperium 40k does it, but that doesn't really mean it's a good idea.

And that's another fucking irritating thing they always crow on about. "Oh but X does it so there's precedence!"

Precedence isn't always a fucking good idea you assclowns.
>>
File: 1411623292489.jpg (140KB, 981x580px) Image search: [Google]
1411623292489.jpg
140KB, 981x580px
>>51334954
>>
>>51334936
>most
Eh, I'd say it's closer to half at most.
>>
>>51334965
But I can be a higher-dimensional being in Devil Survivor 2 so clearly it's okay for me to put that on offer in my Cookie Clicker Jump!

Or even better example: Young Justice offering the Red robot schemata, so clearly it's okay for Exalted to offer Alchemical Exalted schematics.
>>
>>51335006
>wanting to be a grandma
That way lies only sorrow and cookie dough.
>>
>>51334726
No, I have ADHD instead.
>>
>>51335006
You're saying they don't subscribe to the idea of inter-jump balance even harder than we do?
>>
>>51335103
Not him, but they use inter-jump balance to justify things that would be seen here as unacceptable, half of their criticisms also coming from an inter-jump balance perspective.
>>
>>51335103
No they use interjump balance to justify putting things that don't fit in since other jumps have similar things.
It's like the opposite of what we do where people try using interjump balance as a reason why not to put something in.
>>
>>51335006
To be fair, Cookie Clicker actually does have shit like that. It's a fucking weird game.
>>
>>51335127
>>51335134
Yeah I realized I worded that HORRIFICALLY wrong after hitting the post button.

Caffeine's not been helping today.
>>
How would one surprise an opponent with the Shingan sense?
>>
>>51335182
…Make yourself a body out of something that's neither matter nor energy, and don't use any kind of chi/lifeforce stuff?

Don't know where to find such an impossible material, though.

Alternatively, try to overwhelm the sense? Like a flashbang.
>>
>>51335182
Time stop/fuckery.
>>
>>51335182
Portals?
>>
What're good jumps for racing? There's Fast and Furious and Redline, but what else?
>>
>>51335367
Jojo.
>>
>>51335182
Psyker powers. Everyone freaks out when they realize that they've got O-negative raining down from above.
>>
>>51335182
EX Prescence Concealment, which makes you one with the World. A+ eliminates your existence or whatever, and iirc people with Shingan could sense you through the 'void' of your prescence.
>>
Jump # 184 space station 13
Station # 1Cog Station
Station # 2 USS Destiny
Race: Human (0)
Origin: All mighty Janitor (0)

Perks:
*Grey Pride station wide (100)
*Meet Mr. Mop! And Miss Bucket (0)
*Always on time (0)
*Hero the station needs (300, Discount)
*Do not fist android girls (100)
*Neat trinkets (200, Discount)
*Germicide (300, Discount)

Traits:
*Malleable Genetics (0)

Mutations:
*Heat Immunity (100, Discount)

Equipment
*Janicart (0)

Companions:
*Import X 3 (600)

Drawbacks
*Blob (+600)
*Illegal Alien (+100)

*Sigh* boy did I choose the right profession here, 10 years of cleaning up other people’s messes. First there was some horrible blob thing. Akitsu was able to freeze the damn thing long enough for me to cleanse it. It turns out at absolute zero chemical reactions stop… magic though is another matter and my sphere of ultimate destruction cleaned things up good.

I swear I busted my rear saving everyone’s tail but everyone thought I was always slacking for some reason. I mean I had plenty of friends, I seem to make friends from all walks of life, which actually turned out to save the station a few times. Most people overlook the grey shirts so when someone was acting funny they noticed and talked to me… sadly they had more faith in me to find out what needed to fix it than our security team, so I managed to catch a saboteur. However as I don’t legally exist the chief of security got the credit and I got to keep my wonderful job.

While I may complain, perhaps it was the best job I could have taken. Being a jumper we are used to being in important positions. Being the leader of whatever organization we join or build. Sometimes scrubbing toilets helps one to get over themselves and come to understand they aren’t the center of the universe; even if they hop from universe to universe periodically.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>51332423
here's an old picture of my Jumper from before he Merged with his coat.
>>
File: 2013-06-05-584523.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-05-584523.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
>>51332423
Something like this, sometimes with angel wings or fox ears and one of more fluffy tail. Though with green eyes instead of blue.
>>
What jumps have perks that let you learn skills faster? I swear that Hero BBS had but I don't see it.
>>
>>51333908

Where is the system shock jump? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>51336075
Eventual Mahoutsukai jump is going to be weeeeeird for you.
>>
>>51336238
Oh why is that?
>>
>>51332423
>>
>>51336479
Oh... Witch on the holy night... yeah that jump would have me running away a lot. In fate I was an Aozki (their cousin) I went to great lengths not piss either off and be on relatively good terms with them. My goal for that jump would be avoid the fighting and live.
>>
>>51336479
Because that's Aozaki Aoko's face you are wearing.

Heck - any Nasu jump will be very dangerous, as everyone immediately pays attention.

And Kara no Kyoukai has Aoko's sister as one of the main characters. And they hate each other.
>>
>>51335907
Bancho, any opinion on >>51306994 ?
>>
>>51336586
Well I actually wanked it that I was related to them (even choosing them as my family in fate/stay night) I figure I look just different enough that Touko doesn't try and murder me on sight.
>>
>>51336171
It's in the WIP folder.
>>
>>51306994
>>51336655
yes to all.
>>
>>51336724
Any opinion on the fact that SJ-chan keeps giving out rulings on PS238 on SB? That wildly differ from yours?
>>
>>51336868
Didn't Bancho gave up all his jumps some time ago?
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>51336885
>>
File: ThisEnoughArms.jpg (95KB, 700x892px) Image search: [Google]
ThisEnoughArms.jpg
95KB, 700x892px
>>51333456
>>
File: IWasBored.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IWasBored.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
>>51336075
>>
>>51336724
Do you remember what this Note was about: "No, you can't use anything generic to enhance anything specific"?
>>
>>51336868
I really wonder why people bring Up space battles stuff up here, I don't care what she says over on space bottles. She is no project and if she and her old friends want to have their little fun I have no concern over it because we know that she is no longer part of this project and that space battles rulings don't count over here.

>>51336967
No I do not.
>>
>>51336952
Query - what are you using for editing?
>>
>>51337045
Photoshop 7
It's old, but I got if for free.
>>
>>51337037
So does that mean you could get something like Compounded Computation?
>>
>>51337067
nope, these powers have upper limits compounded computation does not
>>
>>51337057
Ah, thank you.
>>
>>51336724
Righto, here's the PS238 jump, v2.7 edit; changelog is at the end.
>>
>>51337307
Hey,thank you! I really appreciate all this.
>>
File: Future tech.jpg (19KB, 236x580px) Image search: [Google]
Future tech.jpg
19KB, 236x580px
>>51332423

I don't have very many good ones. I mostly picked this because I have a real similar helmet and like to hide my identity. Internet.
>>
File: large (3).jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large (3).jpg
52KB, 500x281px
Does the two servant option in the original Fate/ works the same way that in the new F/SN? You simply pay the extra 600 CP and get a second servant build, right?

I know it's going to get removed eventually, but until then, I need some Fate/Zero jump.
>>
>>51337476
You can only get a second one if you're already a Servant, it's there to represent having a Servant while being one.
>>
>>51337482
Yes, I'm a servant in that jump.

Would the companion import for the servant role would still work, right?
Thread posts: 427
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.