[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1297: Playing Dog Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 59

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51291308
>>
File: 1483829850633.webm (2MB, 674x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483829850633.webm
2MB, 674x396px
Jumpers!

Did you ever make a plan that sounded great, but. . . didn't exactly perform as intended? Tell me your tales of failure.
>>
File: 1482634774068.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1482634774068.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>
File: dd6AhnD.jpg (370KB, 1920x906px) Image search: [Google]
dd6AhnD.jpg
370KB, 1920x906px
I know it's customary to take Pokemon as the first jump (supposedly because of some business with PCs and transferring pokemon).
Disregarding that, what's the best first jump to take?
>>
File: 2016 - 1.png (298KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.png
298KB, 400x592px
Jump # 175 Madoka (or lovable characters suffering fates worse than death the anime)
Background: Screw you Kyubey (200)
Staring Location: Mitakihara

Perks:
*Greater Regeneration (200, Double)
*Greater Offense (200, Double)
*Greater Durability (200, Double)

Weapon: I’m good, thanks

Soul Gem:

Equipment
*Idol (200, Discount) Not really necessary but I do have a Bard theme so why not.

(Wow… so if you are going to create a background that just gets a discount on items, you at least want to make sure to have plenty of items, and plenty of interesting items for them to take)

It’s funny how different some things can be from their initial appearance. On the surface this appeared to be just another magical girl type world. I actually liked the girls that I made friends with Madoka, Sayaka, Mami even Homura… after I found out the truth.

However it was truth that was the problem. Little girls were being exploited by an alien race, even if it was supposedly for a good reason.

It’s funny I kept bugging Homura because I sensed something was wrong. At first I think she hated my guts, However I pestered her in to telling me what was wrong.

I… wasn’t ready for what I found out.

I may have taken it badly. Still I managed to Save Mami and once I got confirmation from Kyubey himself as to what was going on I set about trying to fix things.

I wound up making Madoka and Sayaka “Magical Girls” myself by subjecting them to every super power giving treatment I knew of. This led to a slight misunderstanding with Homura… she found out even a rocket launcher didn’t hurt me to her chagrin. Kyubey wasn’t pleased with me either until I showed him what I was really planning.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51299810
I like Chronicles of Narnia. Low risk, and you can get a lot of survivability for later jumps.
>>
>>51299825
I had picked up many items in my travel one of which was the MCU Reality Gem. Now it can’t alter reality in other worlds… however it works great as a power source for stuff that can. So I built an unholy abomination of a machine that would alter the fundamental laws of reality (what could go wrong?) of course it wouldn’t have enough range to cover the universe so I threatened the Incubators that unless the set up my relay system which would let it reach the entire universe I would do it myself and erase them from existence along with altering how the universe worked. I may have still been a little angry with them.

Unfortunately as I was working Walpurgisnacht Showed up. I was in no mood for this. Even if it was a planet destroying witch I was a jumper and I was pissed, She died.

I finished my infernal machine set it to tweak the universe so that the universe would live for a few million more years then compact down to a single point and be reborn in a new big bang (and repeat the process over and over again) then set the machine and it’s relays to be slightly out of phase with the rest of the universe so no one would bother it. I offered to take Madoka and Homura to another universe… (I am not saying I nudged them to try and get them together as a couple.. even though I did, and by the way It worked. They make an adorable couple) however they turned me down. Madoka liked her world and didn’t want to leave it. I used the rest of my time there helping the Magical girls clean up the witches and developing fake grief seeds so they wouldn’t turn in to witches that way.

I had to try and bring the magical girls together to work with each other to try and prevent each other from falling in to despair. It wasn’t a perfect system but it was the best I could do. Ironically manipulating a large group of girls spread out through the world is a lot harder that manipulating the entire universe.
>>
>>51299846
>MCU reality gem
You can do better, the other Marvel jumps don't have limits on them.
>>
>>51299846
So what about all the witches that already died? Whose souls have been lost to oblivion? Madoka was supposed to save them, and now thanks to you that won't happen. And there's no bringing them back, no revival magic that can do that.
>>
>>51299935
Only because it's canon in those worlds that they don't work outside of the Marvel multiverse, meaning the limit would be redundant.
>>
>>51299935
you know I am not even sure I took that jump yet this chain. I did the best with what I had and kit bashed a lot together. Honestly I have enough science and magic building perks I probably didn't need to reality gem it was just a bit of icing on the cake to make sure it worked.
>>
>>51299810
Harry Potter is a good one. It's fairly low risk if you don't stick your neck out while at the same time is fairly easy to butterfly the plot away if you truly want no-risk. Bullshit Harry Potter Magic is excellent to have for sheer utility whether it be combat, (you can kill or maim just as easily as going fully non-lethal) support (Polyjuice potion is excellent for infiltration, plus healing potions are a thing) and even for all around utility (teleportation with few limits once you git gud, being able to summon shit from nearby ((Say goodbye to losing the remote, or going hungry in the woods)) as well as actual literal liquid luck.) If you want to get your bone on, there's plenty of opportunity no matter what you're packing. And if you just want to be a giant dick, there's plenty of targets you can fuck with ranging from perfectly acceptable (Umbridge) to literally kicking puppies (Dobby)
>>
>>51299829
The glowing from The Great Dance might get somewhat annoying if you're doing this before YJ or Incredibles (and therefore have no Toggle yet).
>>
>>51299979
Except he's just using MCU as an excuse to bitch, anon.

It doesn't matter if that's a canon limit on the Infinity Gems. MCU has Red's name on it so he's bitching.
>>
>>51299810
Undertale and Kamen Rider Showa part 1 are good starting places. I'm waiting for all the Kamen Rider jumps to get finished before I start there, though, because I want to have my Jumper go through all the eras before leaving to other worlds.
>>
>>51299807
Can I import something that isn't made as a weapon, that I personally know how to use as a weapon, as my Weapon in Madoka Magica?

Also, how would Trick Weapon work if I import a weapon that can take multiple dissimilar shapes? I'd imagine they all have the same Trick, but a lot of the forms have little in common with each other.

I want to import the Upgraded Magical Instrument from Overlord, which can assume the form of any instrument I know how to play, give it Weapon Summoning, and then duplicate myself so that I can form a whole Symphony Orchestra composed of myself.
>>
>>51299810
Undertale, NO GAME NO LIFE, Sherlock, Symbiote, Sburb, and maybe The Gamer if you plan on getting the titular Ability.
>>
>>51299979
>they don't work outside of the Marvel multiverse,
They don't even work outside their own universe. If you take the infinity gems from 616(the primary marvel universe), to 2149(marvel zombies), they don't do anything. If you try to use them on something outside of their own universe, it shatters the things.
>>
>>51300103
With Undertale you might want to get a perk that lets you keep your memory across resets and do your best to avoid Flowey.
>>
>>51300098
Not really? The other jumps don't have the limit, so it can be assumed that there are no restrictions if you take one out with you. I mean, Marvel_Anon never said it doesn't work outside its jump, so one can assume jump-chan fiat.

It's just a better option.
>>
>>51300138

Are you serious right now.
>>
>>51299960
D&D Wish and Miracle can alter reality to bring back a soul, then the usual revival magic can work. Though, yeah, having to do that for every single witch would be numbingly repetitive.
>>
>>51299810
I'm fond of Kingdom Hearts as an early or even first jump.
It covers a lot of bases in a single jump and is reasonably safe if you watch your drawbacks and take the right perks.
>>
>>51300125
That's probably a good idea. Either that or grab the Drop In tree and be Sans.

>>51300138
Anon, it's canon that they don't work outside their own universe in Marvel itself. If you brought the ones from 616 to the Ultimates universe, they wouldn't work. So no, they won't work outside of Marvel.
>>
File: Bottom panel is you..jpg (85KB, 718x820px) Image search: [Google]
Bottom panel is you..jpg
85KB, 718x820px
>>51300138
>It doesn't say I can't, so I can! Lelelelelel

>The same logic Gardenbro and that asshole who said "lawl I get SAVE/LOAD from Undertale for free" had.
>>
>>51300138
Am I being punked right now?
>>
>>51299960
I am afraid that you answered your own question, it's not that I don't care it's that I am not Madoka and because it's not a series I really knew I had no way of knowing she was going to do that.
It's why I had to investigate stuff and find out about it. Likely I tried to slip something in to the settings of my dues ex machina about it however whether it worked or not is much more iffy. It's kind of tougher to change the past but keep the present the same but if your imposing artificial rules on the universe I suppose anything is possible.
>>
File: tbait1.png (34KB, 192x189px) Image search: [Google]
tbait1.png
34KB, 192x189px
>>51300138
>>
>>51300181
There is a small problem with that, your talking about some of the biggest D&D spells there are, and you are also talking about a number of souls from multiple worlds. Even Overlord magic would likely be to weak to do so on the scale necessary.
>>
>>51300232
Well, I suppose that's fair. Still, it seems like a downer compared to canon, which is saying something.
>>
>>51299979
Well everyone was just claiming earlier that stuff like works between jumps even if you didn't pay for it.
>>
>>51300219
>Gardenbro
Okay, I'm curious. Who's that?
>>
>>51299801

Not sure if I ever told this one (I probably have, sorry), but this one time I went to Soul Eater trying to use outside knowledge to outwit Medusa. I was organizing distractions keeping Soul from attending his appointments with her when she was still pretending to be the nurse. Had training as a ninja, had experience with setting up accidents that looked like accidents, didn't think I was leaving any evidence behind. Didn't need to leave evidence behind, Medusa saw a pattern I never even knew was there in the events, set a trap that wasn't a trap to egg out my identity without me noticing.

I got ambushed out in the countryside of South America after getting done with a mission with my partner, got stabbed up real good by Crona and Ragnarok. Didn't die though, just woke up to the smiling face of the nurse back at Shibusen, Medusa. I got one of her snakes all up in my guts while I was out and turned into a spy. This wasn't even the worst plan failure that happened in Soul Eater. My guts had a real bad time here.
>>
>>51300297
No, they weren't. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>51300299
Look on 4plebs. He was around about two years ago. He made some really hilariously bad decision and was a legit power wanker who wanked so hard the entire thread skidded to a halt to proclaim: WTF
>>
>>51300220
>>51300238
>>51300208
>>51300176
See >>51300297, it seems to be how things work here.
>>
>>51300333
Still better than rapestate
>>
>>51300331
Not him, but they were, actually. Towards the end of the last thread.
>>
>>51300299
A guy who tried to take the Manipulation option in the base Marvel jump to justify "okay now I can reach into any book and pull out whatever the fuck I want."

And even argued with the Jumpmaker on what Manipulation actually meant.

>>51300342
On ___CP___ ___PURCHASED____ ___SHIT___.
>>
>>51300297
>>51300342
The issue is the infinity gems only have power over their own universe, it doesn't matter if you take the infinity gems from Marvel 616, to a DC's new 52, the gems power is still over Marvel 616. If you take the infinity gems from 616 to the negative zone which is just another part of the marvel multiverse that is actually really easy to get to in marvel, they don't do anything.

Taking the infinity gems from any marvel universe and saying they give similar power over every universe is like saying you take a key from one setting and saying it can open any lock in any other universe.
>>
>>51300358
I know what he (you?) was referring to, but that is an incorrect interpretation of what was being discussed. Claiming otherwise is dubious at best.
>>
>>51299810

I like Hero BBS, as an anon in the past mentioned that "The ride never ends" is basically jumping with training wheels on so it might help

Otherwise, I'd say probably Fire Emblem Awakening is good for that or Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
League of Legends sans drawbacks is pretty good too, as it baseline assumption is that you are a member of the Institute of War doing League matches with the protective revival making any in-match deaths not count

I'd offer forth TOME and Cave Story as my offerings for first jumps
Cave Story is more or less a sandbox as long as you don't butterfly away the plot and get off the island(which isn't too much of a problem depending on your purchases)
TOME is basically an MMO with no threat of death, the only chain-ender being a power that can actually be indefinitely locked for a while/butterflyed into an easy target or misbehaving to the point of having Mods ban you(which is a dodgeable attack)
Gives a free altform with its own subtable
Practice your combat skills basically risk-free.
>>
>>51300383
>>51300384
Those characters never had jump-chan backing them though. We do.
>>
>>51300406
It doesn't matter the gems have power over their universe, not other universes, it's how they work. If you want a universe level reality warping item from marvel get a fucking cosmic cube, they are just as strong and aren't specific to a universe.
>>
>>51300406
You didn't pay for them, so neither do you.
>>
>>51300297
>>51300342
You're claiming that because Index magic works like it does in the series that means that Infinity Gems gain the ability to manipulate other universes? I'm sure you think that this argument is some masterstroke that proves your point but it's actually pretty retarded.
>>
Could you have a Stand whose power is making stuff function regardless of circumstances and use that on the Infinity Gems? I think I remember someone having that as a Stand.
>>
>>51300406
Considering it's been ruled otherwise, this is false.
>>
>>51300451
No, there is no stand that does that to my knowledge, and even if there was a stand that strong is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>51300293
Well to fix everything would take a god, to get a god I would have either had to spark or let every horrible thing that happened normally to Madoka happen so she decides to go Madoka-kami and remake the universe. I did the best I could and avoided the "I'll come back and fix this messed up place after I spark" response that is the usual response because I don't think my jumper could have lived with that.
Was it worse than what happens in Madoka wraith... probably. However I say it's still better than what happened to most of the Madoka time lines
>>
>>51300451
>can you have a Stand that serves as an infinite power generator?
Really? Really.
>>
>>51300406
Are you paying attention? The Gems are tied to a specific universe, and only work for it. That's why they don't work elsewhere.
>>
>>51300447
No, I'm saying that if becoming a Magic God works outside the jump then by that logic the Infinity Gems fall under the same logic.

You can't just claim it works for your stuff then say it doesn't work for someone else's stuff.
>>
>>51300406

You keep using "Backing"
I'm not sure you know what that means

Fiat is only guaranteed if you use CP on it, otherwise it isn't backed and you better hope to god it doesn't need anything inherent in the universe to function.
>>
>>51300471
No I think someone had that as a Stand idea in the thread and people said it would work. The examples weren't that extreme, but Stands run off of hax instead of logic, right?

I'll try to find it on the archive.
>>
>>51299045
Honestly, the idea that I could just drop some slime shit into Grail-Kun and have him fill the environment with nuclear waste is some scary shit.

"That sounds fun, though! You're just too much of a good guy to really enjoy it."

"..."
>>
File: 1482634871334.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1482634871334.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
>>51299801
I attempted to have Frisk talk with Alma, using Alpha level psychic powers. The intention was for him to befriend her, comfort her, something. Well, it worked in that he communicated with her, but...well, you know how Becket got her "attention" in canon? This time, it was Frisk.

Long story short, Alma ended up getting pregnant, we had to fight...pretty much everyone, aside from Point Man and his team (I mean, not everyone as in "everyone", but everyone as in all the bad guys from canon), and Alma ended up joining our merry group after being revived by yours truly. She and Frisk have a...interesting relationship. Not a bad one, though. I think they have a nice future ahead for both of them, and they look like they'll be happy together. Alma doesn't want her child working for me, though. She trusts me, but she already lost her children once, and she won't lose her daughter as well. Which is a shame, because she was a very powerful psychic.
>>
You heard it here first folks.

All those inter-jump combos don't work because they aren't CP-backed or fiat-protected.
>>
>>51300297
Yes, and the way that the Infinity Gems work in their home universe is that they stop working if you take them outside of it. So you're right, but the Gems just don't work that way.
>>
>>51300496
Then by that logic the Light of Terra shouldn't work at all since we never bought it with cp. Or any scenario rewards since they give us cp instead. Or anything that jumpers ever scavenge the second we take it outside of the jump. It doesn't work like that. I guarantee if you tried to tell someone "nothing you get without cp purchases will ever work outside the setting" you'd get our more known jumpers up in arms.
>>
>>51300502
Found it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50448263/#q50453249
>>
File: 1483653084895.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483653084895.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So, we're biting the bait tonight? Is that what's up?
>>
>>51300548
Hahawut
>>
>>51299810
King Arthur offers you broad poison and disease immunity for cheap/free plus willpower-based magical ability and custom magical items at nice prices, so a jumper can really set their chain off to a great start if they're careful about their choices (especially about which KA setting they pick, some are fridge horror).

If it's not a trap, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance; get Unlootable and Ribbon Bearer, and stay in the towns. Become some village's local White Mage (healer).

FFTA may have casual resurrection magic, depending on whether a KO is actual death or just mortal (but not yet fatal) wounds / incapacitation / unconsciousness. If it's the former, then the culture of Ivalice may treat killing a lot more casually - but jumpers Go Home if they are killed and as a first jump you'd still be really squishy.
>>
>>51300561
>dat webm
WTF happened there? How is she not crispied?
>>
>>51300536
You do pay CP for the LoT, the upgrade sections are vast.

Still given to you be the Benefactor, you pedantic dumbass.

They probably don't. If you brought with CP some part of something, say the enchanting skills you used to make an item, it should work fine. But crap you just loot with no payment? Decent chance it just won't work.
>>
>>51300561
Who would have guessed winter was such a good time for fishing?
>>
File: 1380943877114.png (249KB, 743x476px) Image search: [Google]
1380943877114.png
249KB, 743x476px
>>51300536
>>51300527

I get the distinct "This is gonna be a chasing our tails for some dick's amusment" feeling from this
So
>>
>>51299807
>>51300511

Is something up Heavens? Your posting a lot of deadpan expressions.
>>
>>51300614
No, you pay for the LoT's upgrades. You never pay for the LoT itself, and the notes for LoT even say that the ship never respawns if you get it blown up. So are we ignoring rules now?
>>
>>51300608
Looks like her engine caught fire. Gasoline fires aren't actually that dangerous for brief exposure, if you're not soaked in fuel yourself.
>>
>>51300639
Some of this is probably the shitposter samefagging.
>>
Do you guys like...handholding and soft nose kisses? sleeping on someone's chest?
>>
>>51300639
>get called to defend your position
>puss out like a bitch
>>
>>51300669
By nose kiss, do you mean kissing someone's nose or that "Eskimo kiss" thing where you rub noses together? Because either are good.
>>
>>51300648
Nope, you've paid for it in some way with CP, it keeps working outside of it's universe. This also falls under the >Still given to you be the Benefactor, you pedantic dumbass.
>>
File: are you actually this retarded.png (32KB, 683x195px) Image search: [Google]
are you actually this retarded.png
32KB, 683x195px
>>51300648
>>
>>51300495
You're joking right? That's like saying if a tech perk lets you build a car then magnets now work on wood.
>>
>>51300669
Yes. I went Zentradi in Macross as did all my companions. Sleeping on someones chest or having someone sleep on your chest is made so much better with a healthy does of giant size.
>>
>>51300672
>people refuse to bite your bait
>make ad hominem attacks
>>
>>51300669
I'm quite partial to resting my head on a partner's thigh, and to holding them from behind, arms around their midsection.

Typically, it's my chest that's being slept on though.
>>
Jump #3: The Legend of Zelda and the Minish Cap - Hmm. This place shouldn't be nearly as dangerous as the last place, but it wouldn't do to be in-cautious.

>G: What could be to worry about here?

The gods around here regularly interact with the people for one. IIRC, in one timeline, they flooded the world to keep the main villain, the incarnated hatred of one such god, sealed. I think it would due to have Enkidu ready at all times.

Drawbacks: No Master Sword Run (1600)

Origin: Drop-in (Free)
Race: Picori (1500)

-Perks-
The Importance of Placement (1400) - So, I'm able to detect and solve traps better? Neat!
It Just Appears (1200) - I use these items and loot appears? Well, that'll be useful.
Read the Guide (900) - Oooh, a guide in my head telling me ab enemies moveset and where Items are? This is good!
Magic [Fire, Dark, Water] (800) - Magic! Always want more magic!

>G: Why are you so fascinated with magic? You still read books from the Association today, 20 years later.

Because it is a game changer, as there are a lot of worlds where no one has it. Oh, and it is fucking magic!

>G:...Very well then.

Restoring Legends (650) - Oooh my yesss! More smithing for me!

>G: Why are you so interested in smithing?

Hmm?

>G: Ever since that last world, you have focused on nothing but smithing, sometimes even at the expense of options you would otherwise purchase, such as Magic.

I'm tired of copying other peoples weapons like a thief.

>G:...We have been together for twenty years mongrel. You may be able to lie to others, but not to me.
>>
>>51300696
You.
I like you.
>>
>>51300718
... I want to rebuild the Gate's treasury.

>G: ...Why?

You said it yourself Gil. After sharing the same head for so long, there's not much we can hide from each other. Beneath that almost tangible cloud of arrogance and ego, I can tell that you're bothered by the loss of your treasury. Sad as it is to say it, you are the closest thing I have to a best friend, so that just cannot do. So I'm going to do my best to rebuild the treasury.

>G:...You don't know what you are talking about mongrel.

Ssurrre I don't, and you're welcome. Anyway, back to buying things.

A Chest Full of Demons (450) - Summonable mooks? Neat, but I don't really see a need for 'em when I could more easily handle a problem myself. They could make for useful servants though.

-Items-
Jabber Nut Seeds (Free) - So, I plant these things and when they grow, they can teach someone a language of my choosing? That is neat.
A Bag Full of Kinstones (350) - To use with that perk above. Hmm, wonder if I can create locks that only these can open?
A Smith's Sword (250) - “Impossible to break” ...HAhahahahahaha! I am going to test this thoroughly.
A Pair of Small Doors (100) - Yay, little brownies to help while I work!
A Complete Collection of Zelda Game Guides (Free) - Yay, game guides!
A Complete COllection of Zelda Games (50) - Yay, video games!
Figurines (0) - Cool, figureines! These will make for excellent memento's, and to show to others!

So, after I fight my way out of the Dark World, I"m immediately beelining for Vaati and cutting the little bastards head off. Show him for sending me to another dimension. After that, studying the Picori Blade, and smithing! Also, keeping a watch out for that fucker Gannondorf.
>>
He's been baiting you idiots this entire time.
>>
>>51300511
>>51299807

Bodacious Babes?
>>
>>51300688
I kind of want to make magnetic trees, now. Maybe splice in some of the genes that animals with magnetosense use? Those cause ferromagnetic iron particles to build up in their tissues, it's what lets them sense north. Pigeons have them, for example. I'm sure creating a pigeon/oak hybrid won't have horrible repercussions.
>>
File: giant1481664485491.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
giant1481664485491.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>51300729
Just for you, anon. Just for you.
>>
>>51300729
There's a reason that the Zentraedi have been so thoroughly integrated into human society. It's not because of their men.
>>
File: bird tree.jpg (235KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
bird tree.jpg
235KB, 640x530px
>>51300754
>>
File: lk8VN_f-maxage-0.gif (2MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
lk8VN_f-maxage-0.gif
2MB, 500x350px
>>51300757
I NEED IT.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT.

I want to be the big girl.
>>
>>51299810
Over the years I've done Soul Eater, Gaim, EVO, Alpha Centauri, and Neo Hisei One. Though that last one was for a side chain, though my only one that got past the idea phase. It still died at jump two, just did it with style.
>>51300299
Behold the tale of a namefag's descent into madness. https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/37738917/#37747884
>>
>>51300757
>Apparently released last month on phones and browsers

Huh
>>
File: Greg 'Murdercock' Universe.png (437KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Greg 'Murdercock' Universe.png
437KB, 576x1296px
>>51300757
>>
Is there any perk that allow you to see enemies' "health bar" or stats?
>>
>>51300913
There's one in Command and Conquer: Tiberium for seeing health bars. Not sure where to get stats, though. Maybe Gamer? If you level up the Observe skill enough it should be able to see stats instead of just titles and levels.
>>
>>51300913
Generic Fighting Game has something for the healthbar, and I think Fate has something for stats, though the latter will require some information digging first.
>>
>>51299801
I still don't quite know what's going on in that clip.
Is she fishing for sharks? Did she take the Phantom Menace to heart and think that she can catch a bigger fish with her fish? And what is the camerawoman saying?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 210x341px
>>51300757
>>
>>51300818

I've managed to kill Merchant's jumpers multiple times somehow.
>>
>>51299801
Story of my Jumper life, man. Most recent was the time I completely fucked over Heaven's Lost Property. By the end of that jump, I managed to save all 32% of the Earth that I hadn't accidentally fucked over.
>>
Right. New thread. Time to pop the question again, as I am an unimaginative fuck and cannot into imagination games.

Gentlemen. Jumpers. I need your help brainstorming a Noble Phantasm for my vampire-death-goddess-imported-as-Lily-Berserker wife in Fate/Stay Night. I can supply any relevant information ability-wise, as she can also theoretically be considered a goddess of storms, hunting, blood, shadows, and oh-god-so-much-bullshit.

I can also supply the Servant build if need be.

But I am in dire need of assistance.
>>
>>51300527
Fuck off furfag, nobody cares.
>>
>>51301094
Storm of Blood. Rain down acidic blood on your enemies. Dog whistle that summons shadow hounds to hunt your enemies with.
>>
Got Speedball and Personal Force Manipulation. Anything else that stacks well with these two?
>>
>>51301124
>Speedball and Personal Force Manipulation
Where are these from?
>>
>>51301124
Shell Charge from one of the Mario jumps.
>>
>>51301010
I believe once I get around to finishing my current build we'll be at four. One crushed in the Mad King's Castle, a Greeed who had a bad time in Undertale, one who discovered the Ganmaizers were just pissed off by me attempting to pull a Global Freeze in their world, and finally one who died in backstory because he went full Spiritualist. Though that last one doesn't really count since it wasn't Chain ending, or even require a one up.
>>
File: Gills Alpha.jpg (49KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gills Alpha.jpg
49KB, 844x1200px
>>51300496

Digger. Question about Heisei Part 1.

Do the Kuuga and Agito's belts count as 'Drivers' for the purposes of the belt combining options in the other Kamen Rider jumps? I ask because they're perks rather than items and are attached to the user's body.
>>
>>51301218
That's rough.

>>51301232
Yes sir, they're transformation devices. I just counted them as perks since they are integrated with your biology and more or less are part of you
But technically are transformation catalysts
>>
>>51300913
Pick a Final Fantasy and get the scan/libra spell.
Alternatively go to paper mario and pick up a peekaboo badge.
>>
>>51301273
>Yes sir, they're transformation devices. I just counted them as perks since they are integrated with your biology and more or less are part of you but technically are transformation catalysts

Thank you. And since Kabuto allows you to combine a Zecter's features with a past transformation device for free, could I just use that to combine all three belts into one?
>>
>>51301298

Not my department, but to my knowledge there doesn't seem to be any reason why not
>>
>>51301094
Do you have a mythological figure the build is based off of? Or, who is the wife?
>>
>>51300913
The demographics perk in Creepy pasta can give truthful answers to questions that could appear in a survey.

Like: What is your weight?
How much can lift?
What is your IQ/SAT score?

A lot of that basically could double as game style stats, or plug into RPG style stat calculations
If you spin it as getting the info visually, or have something like a Mini-Map or Hud to project it on, there you go.
>>
>>51301348
Cool.

>>51300511

Heavens, can you weigh in on this?>>51301298
>>
>>51301123
Thought about it. The shadow hounds are already kinda covered by the Abyssal semblance, but the hemokinesis could work. Not sure HOW, but it could work.

>>51301355
Pic related.

I don't want to resort to a regular item-import given Val's recent ruling and well, there's no way in HELL The Harkonnen is being recreated with an A-rank NP. ESPECIALLY not with the bullshit I've done to it over the eons.
>>
>>51300511
Did a girl piss in your coffee?
Because you look like a girl pissed in your coffee.
And you can't do anything about it because she is a Magical Girl and your boss.
>>
>>51301429
That's a weirdly specific question, anon.
>>
>>51301410
In that case, I would suggest either an NP that lets her summon minions. Either through direct summoning, or injecting people with her blood.

A dark binding knockoff could be good, or maybe something like always remaining in control of her faculties/mind, even when she should be berserk.
>>
>>51301429
I wish a Magical Girl would piss in my coffee.
>>
>>51301441
It is a Brick joke.
>>51284332
>>51284568

>>51300511
>>51301429
>>
>>51299810
Overlord (the anime) gives great power with low risk if you side with Ainz. More power if you don't and do something like specialize in stealth and just watch the world unfold. It's one of the best or arguably the best to start with.
>>
>>51301476
Ah, alright. Continue with your memeing then.
>>
>>51300511
I don't mean to do this to you, but is there any chance for cutting the price of the companion option in madoka in half in exchange for only four?

...I think I may have asked this exact same question about metroid.
>>
>>51301194
Seconding this.
These do not sound like powers I am familiar with. Unless Speedball is a Sonic or Metriod literally turn into a ball power to go faster.

Or Super Drugs
>>
>>51301410
Her figure is mythic, but she's not a mythic figure anon. All the same, top tier taste you've got there.
>>
>>51301545
Pretty sure Personal Force Manipulation is a Worm Power. Speedball is a generic Speedster power from one of the newer Superhero Jumps, I can't remember exactly which one.
>>
>>51301124
...Knockoff Speed Force?
>>
>>51301194
I think Speedball is from Ultimate Spider-Man, while PFM is from Worm.
>>
>>51301194
>>51301545
>>51301558
It sounds from context like they're talking about Speedball from Marvel, his power is redirecting force into super-powered bouncing. We've probably got a power for copying him in one of our Marvel jumps. Personal Force Manipulation is from Worm.
>>
>>51299810
Touhou is pretty great early with the right secondary canon.
Regular Touhou might be too intense for jump one if even with the spellcard rules, but you can just make it slice of life if you really want too.
>>
>>51301449
>Dark Binding knock-off

Hmmm. Might be able to finagle it, something like GoB bleugh only with a few restrictions, like on amount-stored and such.

Or maybe just flat-out creating a custom summon.

>always remaining in control of her faculties/mind, even when she should be berserk.

That's what I love about the recent Supplement update. Gives us access to Beowulf's Berserk skill which is like Mad Enhancement, except without the frothing-insanity.

>>51301551
Free companion import for Servanthood.
>>
Hmmm... After triple checking the math in my servant supplement build, I have 150 sp left over.

Question. For val, mostly, but others opinions would be good. This >>51269718 is one of my NP's. What do you think would happen if I added a + to it?

Also, if I have an EX stat, what happens when I activate the NP? I doubt I end up with EX+.
>>
File: IMG_8680.jpg (316KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8680.jpg
316KB, 1024x797px
>>51301094
As unoriginal as it sounds, I'm thinking of perhaps an EX Knight of Honor-esque NP, which would allow your servant to take whatever she is holding that she can conceptualize as a weapon and turn it into an NP for as long as she holds it, allowing her to pick up something like pic related and actually ruin a servants day. Or pick up just about anything and be a danger, especially because she's a berserker and could now pick up a chair and actually beat up a servant with it.

I believe Val has ruled on how Knight of Honor works at higher levels, since I remember the canon version of it was only B or A, so putting it to EX could do a number of things. But its best to look at the archive for her answer on the subject.
Perhaps an EX one similiar to Level Zero Alucard?
Honestly I'm probably more unoriginal than you.
>>
>>51301681
Well the only cannon vampire based NP I can think of is Legend of Dracula, which is a kind of super form for Vlad III. It boosts him up to the point where he's one of the strongest possible servants.
>>
>>51301681
The canon Knight of Honor is A++, and buffs ordinary weapons to being D rank NP. Val has said though that if you boost Knight of Honor to EX it can be to buff ordinary weapons to somewhere in the B to A range.
>>
>>51301094
Well, I know like nothing about Fate, but mana is a huge thing for Servants, right? What about something that allows her attacks to siphon it off from her foes?
>>
What are the differences between Hollows and Fullbringers? I thought that their were differences, but I do not see any that are noted in the German Hollow Quest besides a few discounts and and such.
>>
How big does the dragon we can hatch from the ASOIAF jump get?
>>
>>51301899
Fullbringers are humans with Hollow powers, usually focused through an item with personal meaning to them.
>>
>>51301959
>>51301899
Fullbringers are also an order of magnitude weaker.
>>
>>51301899
A hollow is a kind of spirit.

A fullbringer is a human who ended up with some particles of said kind of spirit (usually gained by being in proximity to a hollow before being born). They use those particles as a "Leverage" to pull shit like changing the propierties of materials, and in some cases, boost an object into the range of a special ability.

Technically they would be mutually exclusive, but Jumps tend to not give a fuck and allow a shadow demon acces to ligth magic.
>>
File: bleach1481605989562.png (225KB, 1069x669px) Image search: [Google]
bleach1481605989562.png
225KB, 1069x669px
>>51301899
>>
>>51301941
No upper limit.
>>
>>51301094
I dunno mon.
You could go for innocent monster or somesuch like Vlad did.

To pull a Level Zero Alucard you could buy a reality marble.

But assuming you dont care much for redundant powers you could get E.Arms mastery at EX and use Collector E to give her a pocket storage (No bonus luck to fill it but meh). Fed enough guns it could become a Gate of Artillery.
>>
>>51301967
>>51301972
Is there a way to deal with the soul hunger without actually eating souls?
>>
>>51302028
Take off your mask.
>>
>>51301941
They grow larger as they live. The longest lived dragon was Balerion who lived two centuries and was large enough to swallow an elephant whole. If you make them immortal then they'll probably just keep getting bigger.
>>
>>51301972
There can't be darkness without light, anon.
>>
>>51301941
The biggest dragon on record got large enough to swallow a harry mammoth. It was approximately 200 years old. Dragons raised in captivity rarely get as large as that, wild dragons tend to be larger.

The biggest issue is that their appetites increase with their size, so if it can't stay fed for it's size it will starve.
>>
>>51302028
The jump itself has an item for it.
Spirit fruit IIRC
>>
>>51302028
In German Hollow Quest? Yeah, there are items you can buy and cultivate. One of them's a type of fruit in the Drop In tree, the other's a form of artificial lab grown meat in the scientist tree. Take either or both of those and then grow them for food.
>>
>>51301491
Speaking of, I just built for it.
206: Overlord
Drawbacks:
+300(1300)Rival Player
+600/Capped to 500(1800)Rival Guild
Background:
-0(1800)Loc: 1 - Carne Village
-0(1800)Gender - Male
-0(1800)Age - 22
-0(1800)Player
-0(1800)Human
-0(1800)Magic Caster
Skills:
-0(1800)Innate Talent - Martial Arts Prodigy
-100(1700)Innate Talent - Magical Powerhouse
-300(1400)The Realm of Heroes
-600(800)Level One Hundred
-0(800)Class Skills, Magic Caster, Arcane Caster
-100(700)Specific Specialization - Evoker
-200(500)Dark Wisdom
-300(200)The Abyss of Magic
Items:
+200(400)Item Only CP
-0(400)Pay to Win Items
Mercenary Icon
Spectacles of Translation
-400(0)Discounted Item: Ring of Elru

End of Jump Rewards:
+300(300)Reward for Hero Out of Myth and Legend
+0(300)Free Single Custom NPC - Divine Tier Equipment, 800cp, No World Items.
+0(300)Book of Heroic Exploits
Skills:
-100(200)Friends with the Devil
Companions:
-200(0)4x Homunculus Maids

Drawn into a bitter, brutal war of guilds and players. Nazarick doesn't trust me. A lone wolf hates me. a whole guild hates me.

Fortunately, in my companions, I have a guild unto themselves. For our Hall, I deploy my Shrek Castle, King Arthur's Castle Jumper, and set up the The Lord's Castle brick from Van Helsing to build itsself between them, unifying three fortifications into one.

I'm pretty sure Ainz won't provoke me, not when he can observe the fight between myself and the other players. I'll try and engineer it so that I can fight, one after another, a number of his NPCs. Each time I'll make sure to overwhelm them, but not destroy them (and make it clear that I'm pulling the punch) allowing my Befriending Powers to go to work on them, leading up to a test of strength against Ainz himself.
>>
>>51302050
There can be darkness without light anon.
That's literally what dark is.

Shadows on the other hand require a light source to exist.
>>
>>51302028
Eat other hollows. They count.

Ripping or breaking the mask before time would either kill you, or make huge power leak and stunt your growth.

With enough power you become a Vasto Lorde and eventually an Arrancar, then feeding becomes optional or just to gain power
>>
>>51302028
Get the Scientist item 100% Artificial Lesser Hollow Meat Experiment Notes [100]. That lets you make artificial soul stuff you can eat.
>>
File: His smile restored.jpg (48KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
His smile restored.jpg
48KB, 362x447px
Have you ever managed to give a normally dark or seemingly doomed setting a happy ending? Something like helping NERV fight off the MP Evas and preventing Third Impact, for example.
>>
File: Jumpchain.jpg (111KB, 1221x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
111KB, 1221x800px
>>51299810
Light of terra. You die horribly or you survive. Assuming you do survive, much of the rest will seem like a walk in the park.

Fate is also a fun place to start, provided you know what prudence is and can exercise it.
>>
>>51302038
But that gimps your powers.
>>
>>51302075
>Eat other hollows.
Would the Summoning Mindless Lesser Hollows power work as a food source?

Speaking of which, is there no perk somewhere else that lets me eat regular food and have it count? What about a "you don't need food" perk?
>>
File: screaming hat.png (1MB, 1024x1328px) Image search: [Google]
screaming hat.png
1MB, 1024x1328px
I am seriously going to shit myself if this posts twice. Damn internet

Drawbacks
>Tingles (+100 CP)
>Stoned (+200 CP)
Poor Queen Stellarina...she got stoned. AGAIN. At least she’ll get a cool perk out of it.
>You’re A Hat, Kid! (+300 CP)
I’m not going to be a hat...I’m going to be a moth hairpiece because it’s cuter. I guess my companions will switch because I haven’t done anything with Jeanne or my kids in a while

Jump 25: The Minish Cap
>Race: Picori (100 CP)
>Origin: Royal (100 CP)

Perks
>A Royal Will (Free)
>A Princess’s Bearing (100 CP)
>Delighting in Happiness (Free)
>Worthy of Wisdom (200 CP)
>Soul of Light (300 CP)
>Restoring Legends (150 CP)

Items
>Dressed to Kill (Free)
>Jabber Nut Seeds (Free)
I’ll TAKE EM. More to add to my pretty greenhouse.
>Figurines (50 CP)
I loved these in the original game so I’m psyched to get MORE figurines!
>Four Sword (600 CP)
Four of me...I can kiss four of my spouses at the SAME time...amazing.

Pink me is amorous and a huge flirt. Giant attention hog, however and gets jealous easily when other people get more attention. They’re not malicious in their reactions, they just...tend to disappear when that happens.

Blue me is a big ball of anxiety and cries at the drop of a hat. Wants to be left alone, but is also very clingy at the same time.

Red me screams at lot and is completely aggressive. Wants to be the hero all the time, and like Pink hates it when others are not paying attention to them. Unlike Pink, acts out when jealousy happens but is passive-aggressive about it.

Purple me is a peaceful, kind individual who helps others and holds them all together. Is a bit frazzled and gets stressed easily but refuses to show it. Doesn’t really have freakouts, more like periods where they stare into oblivion.
>>
>>51302028
You chow down on other hungry Mexican ghosts until you evolve into a giant mass of hollows. Then you mentally beat the other fuckers into submission until you have control, then you keep chowing down until you evolve again. At that point you can either rip off your mask for a quick power boost or keep chowing down and reflect on the Stages of Grief to evolve again for a bigger boost. Either removes your hunger.
>>
>>51301094
So, what's the build?
Stats and skills you already decided and the remaining CP?
>>
>>51302145
>What about a "you don't need food" perk?
Probably wouldn't work. Hollows don't really need food to live, they just need it to grow in power and later to retain their identity.
>>
>>51302093
I just blew it all up
>>
File: Poochy.jpg (41KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
Poochy.jpg
41KB, 628x480px
The Xianxia jump gives you a free pet if you buy the Xianxia protagonist perk, would it be fine if the pet was pic related?
>>
>>51301967
>>51301959
>>51301972
How does taking the Fifth Step work if I become a Fullbringer? It seems dependent on the nature of being a Hollow.
>>
>>51302228
Weird creature
>>
>>51302093
The only dark/doomed setting I've been to so far was Worm, and I guess I helped kill Scion, helped with World Hunger and help some characters I liked well enough not live trainwrecks of lives.
>>
>>51301681
As good as that'd be, she's got her weapons already. The Harkonnen at this point is better than pretty much any NP that can be fielded besides the higher-tier bullshit in Grand Order.
Also, what >>51301795 said.

>>51301795
Prana vampirism, in a manner of speaking?

>>51302022
Eh. Would only really be able to get D-rank IM. The reality marble's something I've been considering though, admittedly.

>Gate of Artillery

Something something GET SOME.

>>51302166

Seras Victoria:
Base SP Count: 1,000
Drawbacks: No Natural Mana Replenishment (+100); Powerless Shell D (+50); What Spiritual Form? (+50); Does Not Like This Skill - God Slayer (+100)
Stronger Servant: +200 CP
Final Point Count: 1,500 SP
Class: Berserker (-300)
Template: Lily (-150)
Statistics:
-Strength: A+
-Endurance: A
-Agility: A (-50)
-Mana: C
-Luck: C (-100)
Skills:
-Madness Enhancement E (Free)
-Berserk A (Free C Rank) (-100)
-God Slayer B (Discounted Skill) (-100)
-Blood Sucking B (-200)
-Bloodstained Demon B (-200)
-Magic Resistance B (-200)
Noble Phantasm: Rank A (-100) <- it's customizing this thing here that's giving me trouble. Free C-rank NP, figured I may as well bump it up with the last bit of SP and now I'm not sure what doing.
>>
>>51302230
Apparently just a generic boost in power.
>>
>>51302228
/sarcasm
Careful with that powerwanking, at this rate you'll say that your pet can make a cup of tea.

/sarcasm

>>51302289
Is your Seras the Abridged version, or the regular version?
>>
File: Neverending ride.png (46KB, 1317x417px) Image search: [Google]
Neverending ride.png
46KB, 1317x417px
Ok so [Ride Neverending]. Just to smooth it out.

The marble primary function is similar to UBW, but instead of swords it is centered towards [Disasters]. It is a marble powered by (personal) suffering and strife, not unbecoming of an Avenger class servant.

RN [Records] and stores wide areas, which allows it to replicate scenarios of calamity such as sandstorms, toxic wastelands, flash floods, or even literal lighting storms. This [Recording] is triggered most easily by [Fear], meaning it is most effective to actually live through the disaster.

Comparing to UBW, if UBW is equivalent to a magnetic resonance, RN would be a videocamera, given the amount of ‘information’ it has to bring in.

[Recording] living beings is possible but it requires certain factors in order not to be prohibitive.

1-The being in question must be a [Calamity] in itself. (Meaning capable of/causing great destruction: Madara, Bambina(Toriko), zombie mobs, thyranid hordes)As per affinity of the RM.
(Depending on the situation, the marble might actually Record attacks of the being as a disaster on itself, like some jutsu of Madara or Pain)

2-It must truly provide grief, suffering, pain, fear, or some negative experience. (Cannot just ‘ask for a spar’ the target must truly be trying to cause serious damage and you can’t simply ‘walk though it’. This alone eliminates a great chunk of characters or situations) Fear ruling as with natural disasters apply.

3- In order to avoid heavy ‘penalties’, the being should be recorded inside the active reality marble. (This means there is a time limit on the recording) Killing the target in Ride Neverending does provide a bonus.

Multiple [Recording] sessions are possible, although depending on the enemy and mentality they might become more expensive or less rewarding to [Record].

(1/2)
>>
>>51302351
Currently is Abridged. have debated on swapping that drawback out for the regular version though. Undecided as of yet.

But that newest abridged episode man. Whoooowee.
>>
>>51302364
There are also certain limitations to living beings being [Recorded]

1-Living beings were not the marble’s intended purpose, as such any that naturally so much as graze a Servant’s E rank has a prohibitive cost to spawn outside of the marble.
2-The [Recording] is superficial. The record will only be as strong, fast, skilled, and equipped as the target showed to be while being recorded. (If a servant does not use its NP the record won’t have it, if they do not utilize a spell, the record won’t have it, if they refuse to fight at full strength or with a particular weapon, the record will only be that strong and won’t use said weapon. For example, RN could run UBW EMIYA didn’t, and only spawn them in order to shoot them (unless a cost is paid to ‘alter’ the record), inside RN sword artillery is easier than spawning a weapon to be wielded. Same goes for hidden tricks, Excalibur will only do beams if its used, EMIYA’s daggers will only be magnetic if they are shown to be.)
3- The [Record] is not an intelligent being. They have more in common with AI, and lack any memory. They are, essentially, very convincing puppets.
4-Even inside [Ride Neverending] there is a cost depending on power. But it is a maintenance cost to keep the “AI” managing a fight, as the RM has to ‘modify’ the [Recording] on the fly.
In fact, the only reason RN can even make projections is because of the stretching of the Creation-Destruction dual origins from another Nasu jump. All in all, summoning a living being is a gimmick barely worth the effort: the need of summoning a mage when their spells can be used or an army when the artillery barrage is cheaper is only situational.
Of course, attacks used must qualify as [Disasters], being grand enough, to be recorded.

It is overall more expensive than UBW, however, the power-cost scaling of the disasters eventually makes them more cost-effective compared to it, like buying in bulk.
(2/2)
>>
>>51302151
Not really doing a long write-up, but this is an excellent jump. I think the best part of a jump are the drawbacks that let you make a good story or gives you interesting conflicts to deal with. And this had some nice drawbacks.

I was a Picori diplomat, ready to meet up with Princess Zelda to speak to her. Queen Stellarina was not royalty in this setting, but she was a very wise Picori sage, thanks to the Soul of Light within her. She had a talent for using her Soul of Light (Unlike me). I had taken her with me to the meeting, as I felt she could guide me during this meeting.

It was the day of the tournament, and the sun hung high in the sky. But, it was frankly BORING to watch. Why? Because this mage, Vaati, kept kicking everyone's asses! It was entertaining for the first few rounds, but I got sick of it by the time the tournament ended. But I showed no frustration. It wouldn't be proper for a royal.

I didn't expect Vaati to turn Princess Zelda to stone. I also didn't expect him to face to us, as if he could actually see us, and then also turn Stellarina to stone. Fury overtook me--I charged at him. How dare he turn my wife to stone! Being a small, tiny Picori of course, this didn't really end well for me.

"Pathetic." Vaati hissed in the tongue of the Picori, his red eyes glowering down at me. He picked me up and brought me to eye level. "You're just like an annoying little moth, drawn to the light of your wife's soul. Begone." He snapped his fingers. I felt my body warping, wings growing out of my back. It was hard to move, and my body felt hard as plastic.

Wait...what was plastic? Ah yes, it was a hard material made of polymers. I knew exactly was a polymer was. I understood now.

Jumper self had successfully merged with Minish Cap Self.

Jeanne de Sand, my precious youngest daughter, picked me up from the ground and cupped me in her hands. Her green eyes looked at me, her orange hair tickling my wings.
>>
What jumps have the best vampires?
>>
>>51302487
Hellsing.
All other vampires are shit. Shit!
>>
>>51302494
>All vampires are shit. Shit!

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>51302487
Tsukihime.
Or just any Fate jump with the option really. Dead Apostles are really fucking jacked.
>>
>>51302487
Twilight.
>>
>>51302487
Dwarf fortress.
>>
>>51302523
Sadly very reasonable.

>>51302514
Can't believe I forgot about Type-Moon vampires.

>>51302494
Alucard is only so tough because the Hellsing family did a bunch of skeevy rituals on him, iirc. Every other vampire in the series seems to go down without much trouble.
>>
>>51302563
Every other vampire in the city isn't a real fucking vampire, they're these things made into vampires by mad science instead of the right method.
>>
>>51302563
>Every other vampire in the series seems to go down without much trouble.
Millenium were artificial vampires, basically guys with vampiric grafts and limited abilities/potential.

And Alucard is tough because all of the blood/souls he sucked. Seras was actually a true vampire like him, albeit practically a newborn.
>>
>>51302573
>>51302597
I'm talking about Ceres and the couple of other European true vampires we see in the original anime.

I should read the manga.
>>
>>51302509
To be fair, True Hellsing Vampires are barely vampires. They're eldritch abominations formed of eyes and stolen souls.

>>51302612
Seras is weaker than Alucard because she's been alive for a few months and eaten one dude.

Alucard's been around for centuries and eaten enough people to populate a small country.
>>
>>51302463
Her father, George De Sand also stared down at me. His teeth bared in anger, squinting down at me. "He'll regret doing that to you, Nika. I swear on it. I'll MAKE him regret it."

"Mother...is that really you?" Jeanne asked, her eyes wide. "Will you be okay?"

I flapped my wings, and pulled myself up by my resin legs. My true form was that of a moth humanoid, not an actual moth. It would take some time to get used to this form. I opened my mouth. "It's a little difficult adjusting to this tiny body, but I'll manage! We have to go find Vaati and kick his ass. You guys might want to help Link out."

I looked around. Link was staring at me.

"You've never seen a talking moth hairclip before?" I asked, chuckling. Although it came out more as breathy squeaking than an actual giggle. "Kiddo, you've been thrown into a legendary journey. And we'd like to help you, if that is alright." I said.

Link nodded. "Thanks, I could use the help. I'm just a kid."

Now it was my turn to stare. That unnerved me. I didn't expect him to actually talk.

>>51302093
I pretty much terraformed the shit out of Gunsmoke to the point to where humanity didn't need to rely on the Plants anymore for survival.
>>
>>51302630
...do demons count as people? Would eating demons as a vampire count?
>>
>>51302668
Is the nazi catboy a person?
>>
>>51302668
If I'm correct, it's more about the souls than the people. And most demons are made of soul energy, so they should count.
>>
>>51302694
No, he's the comedy relief / deus ex machina.
>>
>>51302706
Then apparently something doesn't need a soul for a hellsing vampire to benefit from eating it.
Unless there can be ensouled non-persons.
>>
>>51302694
Someone's waifu I'm sure.
>>
>>51302719
Oh dear, you weren't looking and seem to have fallen into a sar chasm. Do you need a hand getting back out?
>>
>>51302494
>>51302563
>>51302573

To be fair as well, beyond Alucard being a natural vampire that got experimented on, we do see Seras rising to the same level of badassery.

>>51302487
I'll just give you a list of some of the purchasable vampire options, aight? You can figure it out from there. Disclaimer: I'm rehauling a lot of my companion import stuff so I have LIKELY missed a few vampire options.

Vampire: The Requiem
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Dresden Files
Twilight
Rosario + Vampire
Hellsing
Macross - kinda-sorta? I mean the Protodeviln are kind've space-alien-vampires.
Touhou
Valkyrie Profile
Underworld
Darkstalkers
Forgotten Realms
Ravenloft
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Vampire Diaries Blegheughblaghdisgusting
eXceed: Gun Bullet Children
MTG: Innistrad
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - now this one's weird as it's a... vampire... mummy... hybrid?
Boktai
Libriomancer
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Generic Universal Monsters
Ultimate Spider-Man
Justice League Dark
>>
>>51302633
"Aww, you're kinda cute in this form~" Vash giggled, poking me. I made a squeaking noise and retreated to Jeanne's french braid.

"Jeanne." I said. "Would you like to go too? You don't have to go. But this is a good chance to accomplish something." I asked her. "But again, no pressure. They'll be more opportunities in the future for you to take when you feel like you're ready."

Jeanne lowered her head. "I'm very happy to be able to do something cool for once. Aella and Katsumi fought in a war I never saw or participated in. But. I'm a little worried I won't be good enough." She said. George de Sand put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Indeed, you won't do so well at first. You might not do so well for a while. But you'll improve if you keep at it. I have faith in you." His voice was gentle and encouraging.

"Besides, you've got more experience than Link, at least." I chuckled. "Ask Tsundachi if you can use her for this trip." I said.

Tsundachi let Jeanne use her without a fuss.

Jeanne went through a lot of character development during this jump, having to go on a massive quest to fight monsters and help Link out. She gained a lot of confidence using my powers and Tsundachi. Link was the main star, of course, and we collected a lot of stuff along the way.

Honestly, the final battle with Vaati was challenging. But we did it and came out on top. But the final battle didn't matter. All that mattered was that Jeanne had gained character development and confidence in herself. I also managed to make a Cane of Pacci (It was fairly simple in magic effect--also it's got good applications for bullying my enemies)
>>
Can you apply your Fullbring to a Vehicle, as long as it has some kind of personal value to the Fullbringer? Or is it always limited to smaller handheld objects?
>>
>>51302834
Shit this is actually kinda helpful.
>>
>>51302978
You could yes. Migth be a cost because of the size but it is plausible.
>>
>>51302834
You got Hellsing.

But forgot Van Helsing.

Shame on you if you are who I think you are.
>>
>>51302834
You missed Generic Universal Monsters and Van Helsing. Also, GUNNM kind of has the Mutant tree which technically gives stuff that could let you be vampiric?
>>
File: Ep362JackieEnhancedFullbring2.png (170KB, 270x378px) Image search: [Google]
Ep362JackieEnhancedFullbring2.png
170KB, 270x378px
>>51302978
In canon it seems to always have to be something they can carry around or keep on their person. There aren't any Fullbrings with objects that big.
Jackie Tristan's upgraded Fullbring had a vehicle motif, though. Her power was that her attacks became stronger the dirtier she got, and her transformation outfit had exhaust pipes that belched sludge all over her to facilitate it. You could very easily do something similar, having vehicle motifs.

I think the memory guy's item was actually a bookmark or something, for that matter, which he happened to be able to turn into a sword. You could probably do something like that, too, where you actually just carry around a handheld item and it turns into a vehicle with special powers. That wouldn't even be that weird considering some of the other stuff they pull off.
>>
>>51303088
>GUM

That's three people to tell me the same thing. Look between JoJo and USM.

>>51303083
>Van Helsing

Bah. Thank you, sorry about that one.
>>
>>51303139
Is a Second Stage Fullbring always accompanied by armour?

I was asking about vehicles because I wanted to import the Gretchin Revolutionary Committee from Light of Terra, and I wanted to make their vehicle, Da Revolutionary, into their Fullbring.
>>
>>51302834
Hey. I think you missed Generic Universal Monsters.
>>
>>51302060
You can take another innate talent.
One free as human.
But double discounts are also free. Add a player discount to something that has a discount you qualify for,and it is free.

Like if you switched Evoker to summoning, you could get Summoning talent free also, and have crazy summons from those stacking added to Ring of Elru.

Also, you will need protection from 'scry and die' tactics, because apparently that is a thing the guild do.
>>
If I don't want to ally with Ainz, and I want to get the kingdoms to all have a council where they discuss stuff instead of fighting each other instead of Ainz taking over everything, what should I do? How bad of an idea is it to oppose Ainz?
>>
>>51301124
>>51301194
>>51301558

Just coming back to this. Yeah, it's Speed Ball Effect from Ultimate Spiderman and Personal Force Manipulation from Worm.

Would the paw-paw fruit from one piece or actual speedster perk from arrowverse synergize well? I'm looking for boosts to any kinetic manipulation or something that would play well off of it.
>>
>>51303375
Youd need a world item to fight Ainz at bare minimum and that's assuming it's a late jump. Otherwise you're going to need a world item, heteromorphic race, realm of heroes, level one hundred and one HELL of a plan.
>>
>>51303375
You could probably just talk to him.
Ainz is just kind of going along with the whole conquer the world thing. If you're not a scrub and don't genuflect when you meet him you'd be able to work something out I bet.

Just don't be a dick. Opposing him directly would be a bad plan though. At least in a violent way. He's got the biggatons even if his build is technically shit for a player.
>>
So, Vampire Diaries. From what my friend god, my friends have even worst taste than I do was telling me about it, it seems to literally be a serialized soap opera version of Twilight with a dash of Donut Steel Mary Sue werepire witches thrown in.

That really sounds terrible, so I'm wondering what level of tech I'd need to give to humanity to effectively crusade against the supernaturals?
>>
>>51303513
Shotguns. Lots and lots of shotguns.
>>
>>51303465
>Youd need a world item to fight Ainz at bare minimum and that's assuming it's a late jump. Otherwise you're going to need a world item, heteromorphic race, realm of heroes, level one hundred and one HELL of a plan.
That's some serious wank, boyo. We have single jumps that can put you far beyond what the entire setting is capable of, let alone a late chain jumper.
>>
>>51303272
I think the Fullbrings all got some kind of visual upgrade when they got their power up, yeah, but it wasn't necessarily armour. Mostly it just enhanced whatever power they already had in some way, literally just an upgrade.
>>
>>51303139
>>51303535
>>51303054
Alright cool. Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>51303513
You can either just load them up on somewhat advanced tech and point them in a direction, or take advantage of how absurdly skewed the jumpmaker made the jump, and solo every single supernatural entity in that show yourself with that jump alone.
>>
File: nice and good happy.png (187KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
nice and good happy.png
187KB, 395x296px
>>51303495
Oh, I can talk to him? That's actually a pretty swell idea. I prefer to talk stuff out beforehand, but I figured Ainz wouldn't listen to me if I tried.

Thanks!
>>
>>51303570
People keep talking about that, but the only wank I can find from going through the wiki is the Immortal option. The rest just seems to be window dressing to make it sound more impressive than it is.
>>
>>51303602
Except when confronted about it, the jumpmaker said he purposefully hyped up most of the power levels in the jump just so he could crank up the perks and be able to beat up any of the top three MCs.

Shit's so bad even ASA refuses to buy anything from that jump. He went drop-in with no purchases so he would never have a history with it.
>>
File: tumblr_oi72n5AAi81qe3o5mo2_500.gif (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi72n5AAi81qe3o5mo2_500.gif
148KB, 500x500px
>>51303587
Yeah Ainz is just a japanese salary man that got in way over his head.
The NPCs are pretty evil at times, but Ainz himself is just trying to be the Guildmaster they look up too.
If you're another player he'd be down to talk for sure.

Although you both probably would end up as allies if you went that route just because it's easier.
>>
>>51303587
Nah, Ainz is a really chill easygoing guy. Easygoing provided you don't hurt his friends, anyway.
That's kindof the draw to the series. That and the fact that he's actually really badass. But Ainz is just kindof a normal guy put into fantastic circumstances and placed in the body of a skeleman.

The whole take over the world bit is facilitated by the NPCs that serve under him, who are basically programmed to see him as the great dark lord and constantly try to preconceive his desires to that effect. He's the dark lord, ergo, he must want to take over the world, and they think the world would be better if Ainz were in charge anyway, because they're super pathologically loyal.
Ainz, being just a regular guy over his head, kindof just goes along with whatever they say, and half the time isn't even paying attention, because he sees them more as little kids than anything.

If you sit down and talk to Ainz, he'd almost certainly listen and take any concerns you have at face value.
If anything, you're more likely to have trouble with his entourage, who get pretty clingy about him.
>>
Yo Gaunlet, if you're on, can we learn to do a Blitzkrieg effect if we have Einherjar?
>>
>>51303717
It's just hillarious how Ainz tries to be "A reasonable guy" but forgets that he's a huge spooky Skeleton with flames for eyes dressed as drak overlord with a god-tier poker face.

Like in Ruler of Conspiracy. He was making a PR stunt and Jirnciv lost his shit and ended up giving the empire to him.
>>
>>51303743
Sort of. Blitzkrieg is better all around by fiat but you could produce an effect like it using the Einherjar.
>>
>>51303855
Thanks.
>>
>>51303855
Are Fullbringers straight up weaker than Hollows? Or does taking Fullbringer in this Jump explicitly give you a power ceiling similar to that of a Hollow?
>>
>>51303513
None. And you don't want a crusade. All you need is proper infosec, a few black ops teams and a sufficient supply of vervaine (a local plant that interferes with vampire abilities including their mind control).

Seriously, the main reason the vampires there are so OP is that with extremely few exceptions they can just mind control anyone into doing anything. They're not Alucard, not even close; a 50 cal through the head or a claymore ambush will drop 99% of VD vampires, and then you just walk up and stake them or toss them into a portable crematorium or whatever while what's left of their brain is still regenerating.

The handful that can't die from anything, even being staked and beheaded? Lure them into a vervaine gas bomb trap, set off the HE bouncing betties, seal the remains in a barrel full of concrete and toss into a subduction zone or the Marianas Trench.
>>
>>51303669
>>51303717
Huh. Ainz sounds like my kinda dude, actually. Nice.
>>
>>51303894
Weaker isn't the proper term here. The Fullbringers have less powerful powers, this is true, but make up for that with the fact that they are usually more esoteric and unusual. Like take the canon Fullbringers of X-cution they fight at high levels against the Captain and such for a bit, most of them anyway, and the only reason they lost so handily is because the Shinigami forces have been prepping for if Aizen breaks out. The Fullbringers are roughly stronger on a whole than the average Hollow but lower than things that have undergone stuff like the Fifth Step or Arrancar, but they can grow stronger by passing their Fullbrings around so.... it's an odd balance of exotic powers verse raw power.
>>
>>51304001
How long do you stay in the jump by default?
>>
>>51304018
Ten years like normal.
>>
>>51304045
Would you mind adding a 0+ CP drawback to stay for the duration of the Quest?
>>
>>51304067
If the interest is there I could add a plot-bound Drawback that would do so, maybe tie you to the plot like how the Horse Hollow is.
>>
>>51302145
Really late, but dinotopia (i think) has a vegan perk that lets fruit and veggies always count as a viable food source. Eat your veggies, anon (or real eater the perk to work for meat instead). There's also Infernals. One of Malfeas' charms lets you eat anything. By Hunger Nourished, I think.
>>
>>51304088
Maybe? I just want to stick around normally, really. Introduce real Dante to faux Dante.
>>
>>51304088
Sounds cool to me.
>>
File: 1479030776102.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479030776102.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>51303908
Ainz is a pretty cool dude. It's the rest of Nazarick that can get pretty awful.

Most of the problems that people think they would have with Ainz actually stems from his cast of NPCs.
But the problem with trying to axe them is that Ainz has a strong paternal affection for his NPCs, on account of they're the last remnant of his old world and the friends he left behind in his admittedly sad life of a salaryman. So attacking them will piss him off big time.
So declaring yourself their enemy will make you Ainz's enemy as well. Which is a major dealbreaker for some jumpers.

But Ainz is a chill guy, if you're willing to be chill, too. A little spacey, but an okay guy. And his NPCs all look to him with the fervor of a cult leader, and will happily follow him to their deaths if you can get him to actually give an order.
So negotiation and charisma builds are absolutely a viable back door way of handling things.

Really, it's almost like he's a trial run version of a jumper, just without all the magpieing and land grabs. Which leaves, what? A kickass fortress to kick back in, a bunch of inherent power he got just for being here, and waifus.
Yeah, prettymuch a trial jumper.
>>
>>51304103
I may do it.

>>51304114
Cool Beans.
>>
>>51303717
> you're more likely to have trouble with his entourage

Yeah, that's a problem I've been thinking about for a while. I'm fairly certain that I could get so far as to become a close friend to Ainz, but everything I've read from the threads of the past say that his followers/guild will still not trust me.

This is less that I'm afraid of them, more that I want to become their friend also.
Without spending CP to be a part of the guild already (my current build can't afford it).
>>
>>51304117
I don't have any plants to kill his NPCs. I have a ton of peace-inducing powers. I don't call people my enemy unless I'm quite serious about opposing them, because calling someone your enemy when you want their cooperation is a bit counterproductive. I have a negotiation and charisma build all ready to go.
>>
>Myrmidont, Agreppo of Blue Steel is v1.6 and in WIP, does that also belong in the regular jump folder?

Yeah, it's meant to be there as I'm replacing it.

That means it's time for a quick status update:
I am actually elbow deep in remaking Arpeggio, it's been my primary focus since before Christmas but I had a hardware crisis that I hope to resolve soon and not much free time. If anyone tells you you can totally use a TV with a HDMI port as a PC monitor, they're obviously never using their PC for graphic design. No ETA, but I want to get it done as soon as I can.

EP DLC 2: Gatecrashing is progressing as inspiration arrives. If there's anything anyone wants to see in it, I'm open for ideas.

Stargate Atlantis is officially on hold. I think I'm going to have to put it up for adoption.
>>
>>51302060
Illegal build. Brellin got rather fuck you, jumper at the end.

The +800 drawback cap requires Powerless, which only gives +100 CP, and takes away everything about that makes it part of a jump.
Including memories. So you do not know Ainz is not actually a power hungry lich.
Or that your companions are even companions, but strangers.
You are not even you any more in your case, just your Origins backstory, and that is all. You do not have the strength to power through, and to not remember enough to think your way through.

Congratulations, you fell for Brellins trap. Chain over.
>>
>>51304401
>Eclipse Phase Gatecrashing DLC
HYPE.
Also maybe somethin like an exploration-based danger-sense or treasure-sense?
>>
>>51299810
Endlesss Legend is another potential good choice.
>>
>>51304688
The raw salt towards both Brellin and the guy just posting builds is amazing.
>>
>>51304698
How exactly do you mean 'exploration based' danger sense? Like "Once you take a moment to study your surroundings, you understand what features about the local environment are most likely to kill you"? Or more of a "If presented with a list of destinations and have to pick blindly, you won't pick a destination that will flat out kill you".
>>
>>51304769
There's a bit of hidden irony here, because Brellin is known for pointing out jumps that are impossible like Light of Terra and Gauntlets.
>>
>>51304812
And also just bitching about any jumps that aren't written by him.

... That describes most of their active posters, really.
>>
>>51304811
More like the first one, with something like if you take a look at some random plant you'd get a feeling of 'Touching this = Bad Idea' for example.
>>
>>51304851
Didn't one of them bitch about the way DeSu's 800cp drawbacks were written, so DeSu himself had to explain it?
>>
>>51304864
Yes. Yes they did. Because they can't tell the difference between fluff and fiat.
>>
File: IMG_0233.png (196KB, 382x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.png
196KB, 382x480px
>>51304117
Too bad he can't do anything with his waifus, seeing how he's a skeleton.

>>51303761
To be fair, what he did was basically slaughtered an entire army with one spell. Killing off good quarter of them instantly, then their corpses summoned several goat demons that trampled everyone else.
>>
File: 9a30fc205097ca7b0992b70bd1b97f1b.jpg (102KB, 736x1077px) Image search: [Google]
9a30fc205097ca7b0992b70bd1b97f1b.jpg
102KB, 736x1077px
>>51299825
Jump # 176 Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Timeline
Background: Gentle Soul

Perks
*Golden Grace (200)
*Your soft smile (0)
*Nothing Special (0)
*Stop Fighting! (100, Discount)
*Hidden Power (300, Discount)
*Becoming Hope (300, Discount)
*Small but strong (200, Discount)

Equipment:
*Hair ribbon (0)
*A Very nice house (200, Discount)
*A shard of a Selfless Wish (300, Discount)

Magic
*Weapon – Caliburn (0)
*Luck (100, Discount)
*Multishot (400, Discount)
*Purification shot (300, Discount)
* Enhanced Dexterity X 2 (200)

Companions:
Don’t Forget – Homura (200)

Drawbacks:
*Memory of the Old World (+0)
*But that’s Forbiden Love! (+100)
*Compulsive Eater (+100)
*You little bastard (+200)
*Hexed (+200)
*Magical Girls Must fight (+200)

Reward for saving everyone: New companion Getto! Madoka

(Um I think I did this right, I tried to figure out what I am doing but… my google fu failed me past a point)

Sometimes it’s the small things that count. A warm smile on a terrible day and a soft reassurance to a love sick friend that she still might have a chance with the guy she likes even after it looks like her best friend just confessed to him. Or telling a friend that yes you do remember her friend that everyone thinks is imaginary and you do remember the witches, so don’t lose hope.

Of course sometimes it’s being fast enough to push a friend out of the way of danger.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51305006
This world was so familiar and yet so different at first I wasn’t sure I had left it at all. However so many things seemed off… where was Madoka and why could no one remember her. What the hell happened to the witches?

I was of course distressed by Kyubey knowing too much about me and the fights he pushed me in to. I was also distressed that the morality of the magic girls around me taking a nose dive as Magical girls started to not mind stuff like killing normal humans or each other and trying to kill me because I objected. Ughh we almost had out and out war start because of the last piece of pizza. Anyways I got everyone to make peace with each other… somehow even Kyoko and Mami. Ironically the last two I managed to bribe with with jumper quality cake weekly so long as the at least pretended to get along.

It’s no wonder I became a nervous eater… and I was always nervous here. Hell even my companions kept thinking I was falling for whoever I stared at too long… anyways…

I managed to pull Homura out of the pits of despair, keep everyone alive and sane despite their best efforts to the contrary (I am sure a few people have lemmings as their spirit animal). I think I finished this jump a nervous wreck but I finished it unfortunately despite myself I came to regret how I had resolved the last jump. Maybe I had been too quick to give up on those that became witches. While the law of cycles may not have been perfect, souls weren’t lost. Maybe I can fix that when I return post spark.
>>
>>51299810
Overlord (the series) puts you on epic D&D mage or national superhero levels from the start. As well as having the best companion creation option.
>>
>>51304688
It takes away other jumps memories, not pre-chain memories.
>>
>>51305102
you realize you only gather companions after you start jumping?
>>
What are the requirements for transforming a planet into a Maiden world, Eldar style? Could I make Mars into one?
>>
>>51305162
[shill]
The Notes on E.S.T.O.C in Origin: Spirits of the Past would be a great help in doing so should you succeed at replicating it. And yes, it shoul be able to work on Mars.
[/shill]
>>
>>51305190
Thank you for you shilling, good Anon of the Origin. I shall use it to great affect soon...
>>
>>51305217
No problem, though if I may ask for my personal curiosity, what's your plan with it?

On another note, do people still have suggestions or comments on the Ciel Nosurge V0.3 I posted last thread, and if not do I post V0.4 now or wait for next thread?
>>
>>51305162
In theory you could transform any world. But bodies with weaker gravity are going to slowly lose atmosphere to space. So don't go terraforming say, the moon, unless you're okay with it only lasting a few hundred thousand years instead of the billions that Earth's atmosphere will be around for.
>>
>>51305275
Well, I plan on showing up in Generic Videogame Developer as a sort of benevolent alien (using the duplication perk from Teen Titans to have a human me on Earth), helping mankind starting in the 70's and using the time extension thing to go to the the 2030's. The Ciel Nosurge jump is actually part of my plan, since I plan on using the Player capstone from there to set up a system on Earth that would allow me to teach them Song Science. From there, I could work on uplifting and helping mankind, producing an Orgel of Origins or two so that they could use it to power Earth (thus preventing the environmental issues we have today). Once mankind has reached a point where they can continue on their own, I'm planning on terraforming Mars into a Maiden world, and leaving some of my children there, setting up a similar system so that they'll be able to use Song Science themselves. I mean they probably can by themselves, due to inheriting my nature as a Revitali as well, but just in case.

I'd say wait till later. You can post it in this thread, but I think only you, me, and this >>51305286 anon are up right now. Speaking of:

>>51305286
Thanks for the info anon, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
How do I give agelessness to all my Companions or, if that's not feasible, where would I get something that lets me de-age them, so they stay in their prime?
>>
>>51305321
Well, your age resets at the beginning of each jump, but we also have perks for agelessness as well (Tales of Symphonia has lifeless being, which not only grants agelessness, but also you don't need to eat, sleep, breath, etc., and you can change your bodies' physical age whenever you want). The best way to grant this is to use something like Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT, because even though it reduces the power of your perk temporarily, and their version starts out weak normally, you can't have weaker agelessness after all. So it would work the same.
>>
>>51305343
Doesn't age only reset for non-imported companions though? Also, I'm trying to do this early-chain, and SMT isn't an early-chain jump. I suppose I could just let them age to death, and then they'll just respawn, but that's somewhat unfair imo.
>>
>>51305360
Hmm, well there is another way. Dishonored has something where if you reject the Outsider's offer and don't use the powers he grants you, the Benefactor will give you something where you can give other people marks that contain copies of one of your powers. That might work.
>>
>>51305320
Some other things to consider: Firstly, solar mirrors. You will need them, and lots of them. Two different configurations will be needed. One, in a tight orbit bouncing light away from the planet, for worlds closer to their sun (assuming said sun has the same luminosity as ours, adjust to individual conditions) than Earth is. Another, in a wider orbit, concentrating light in for worlds farther away than us.

Another thing to consider is radiation. Building an atmosphere will help with blocking cosmic radiation, but the solar wind will still be a problem. What you'll want is a magnetic field to deflect the solar wind, either building one directly into the planet or creating a smaller one out in space to cast a "shadow" over it. I recommend the second, it's probably a lot easier. You could probably build it as a statite, balancing the pressure of the solar wind against the gravitational pull of the sun.

Third, I know you're trying to create paradises, but don't leave out any of the yucky ecological roles. Classic terraforming mistake. Scavengers and parasites have their roles, and without them it's hard to make a sustainable ecosystem. Diseases, too. You can design them so that they won't interfere with humanity, but they need to be there for the rest of it.

>>51305321
Get a First Generation Jurai Tree from Tenchi Muyo. Once fully mature, they can grant agelessness to as many people as you want.
>>
>>51305321
The Jurai tree from tenchi muyo
>>
>>51305390
>>51305394
>Jurai Tree
Do I need to be a Jurian Noble for that?
>>
>>51305321
fountain of youth from DC Occult seems to be what you are looking for. It's 400 cp and certain backgrounds either get it for half price of free. you can even upgrade it to bring back the dead.
>>
>>51305390
Oh, another important thing, can't believe I forgot it: In the early days of terraforming, you're going to want to cover the whole damn planet. Seriously, roof the whole thing over. One of the little ironies is that until you have an atmosphere, temperature regulation issues are going to work against any work you make in establishing an atmosphere. It's going to add a lot of hassle, so just cover the planet in a membrane supported by about kilometer-high pillars, and build up the atmosphere in there. Take the seal off when you're done, will save a lot of time.
>>
>>51305409
No, but if you purchase it you automatically become part of the Royal Family. Even if you weren't a Jurian before.

It's probably the best ship in the chain.

>>51305321
Magic can do that. Jump to a D&D and get to epic levels. Hero BBS also could that. Get to Overlord and import them as heteromorphs (the Jump is wrong and all heteromorphs are ageless in canon). Or just grab one of the items that change your race to angel or fallen angel (Nazarick's library has tons of those).

Biological immortality via super-regeneration if you are a good genetist is not that hard, considering that there are multiple species in the planet that already work that way.
>>
>>51305409

No just buy it wit cp
>>
>>51305390
Right, those are all good ideas. I'm pretty sure the Exodites SHOULD still have knowledge on how to make those first two, given that the knowledge of Maiden worlds hasn't be lost to them, but just in case, what other jumps would grant that kind of knowledge? Also, yeah, scavengers are a big part of keeping nature running, even if they are something that most people find to be disgusting.

>>51305429
Good idea, I want to get this done as fast as possible and working against those issues is going to slow my work down tremendously. Thanks anon.
>>
>>51305409
Other way around. If you have a First Generation Tree, you're a Juraian Noble. You don't need the background, that's for hereditary nobility.
>>
>>51300352
?
>>
>>51305444
Oh, I'm certain the Exodites could build them. Even if they've somehow lost the specific technologies, their tech bases are advanced enough that they could figure them out. They're not complicated ideas, just hard ones. We could probably make solar mirrors and radiation shadows with modern-day technology, though it would take substantial effort.
>>
>>51305466
So we used to have this perk in the Pokemon jump called "Savestate" that let you save and reload states in time, like a videogame. Quicksilver eventually removed it because he felt it was too meta for the flavor of the jump, but a lot of people suspect that it was just as much due to being creeped out by one anon who kept talking about his elaborate rape fantasies involving it. Dude was disturbing, wouldn't shut up about how he was going to rape people and then undo time so that he couldn't be punished for it. I don't know if it actually did influence Quicksilver's decision, because there was a general trend against time-travel abilities at the time anyway (and to a lesser extent, even now), but I wouldn't blame him if he did. That sort of guy ruins things for everyone.
>>
>>51305481
Right then, in that case, I'll use their knowledge to figure out how to create these things in the most efficient and effective way possible. That way, when the time comes to use it in GVD, I'll be ready to make everything I need. I should probably use stuff like Workaholic from Sonic or that one perk from one of the Gundam jumps that allows me to work fast enough to make twenty mobile suits where most people make one, or something like that. Thanks for your help, anon.
>>
Do I need anything other than Armor+Strength+flight+energy+toughness+brains for a model prime suit in the marvel jump? And does it also come with blueprints for how to build/repair it?
>>
File: Satan.jpg (15KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
15KB, 480x312px
Is the trading of souls illegal? Should I fear the soul police going after my ass if I trade with minors?
>>
>>51305513
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>51305498
Oh okay. Thanks. Sometimes I'm glad this is a solo game.
>>
>>51305513
It's up to you to convince them that they shouldn't interfere with the free market.
>>
>>51305513
Soul police? I'd be a little worried about the soul mafia. I'd imagine they'd take umbrage to you muscling into their business.
>>
>>51305452
If I buy the Living Ship version, is the tree already mature and thus can deage anyone, or do I have to wait either 10 (for companions) or 100 years (for anyone) for it to do that?
>>
>>51305513
Depends on the jump in question, but usually yes, it is illegal to barter with minors for souls. It's like smoking or drinking or gambling, it's assumed they don't have the maturity to make smart decisions with them. Soul trading in general isn't illegal, though. Just watch out for the taxes, depending on your state's tax code it can reach as much as 40%. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>51305525
>Sometimes I'm glad this is a solo game.
Only sometimes?

>>51305532
>the soul mafia
But we don't have a Ravnica Jump yet.
>>
>>51305498
You can already do that with mind-control or by stacking enough charisma perk.

And you wouldn't be punished.
>>
>>51305536
No idea, sorry. Muyo Anon isn't around anymore to ask, either. I'd assume it's probably more mature than if you got it otherwise, though not necessarily fully mature.
>>
>>51305547
Absolutely true. Doesn't make rapestate anon any less creepy. It's not the concept, it's how he wouldn't stop talking about it.
>>
>>51305546
>But we don't have a Ravnica jump yet
Wait, what? I was just making a joke about a soul mafia, is there actually a setting involving something like that?
>>
File: alias25-1844bcw-664x1024.jpg (276KB, 664x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alias25-1844bcw-664x1024.jpg
276KB, 664x1024px
>>51305545
>>51305560
Speaking of committing an illicit involving other people's free will, any idea when Red will come back?

I want my retro-virus for scientific reasons.
>>
>>51305578
http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Orzhov_Syndicate
>>
Valeria. Translation work is almost complete on Extella materials and the Chinese have completed on their end. It turns out based on their translation that everything originated from the aliens all along. The Velber that people assumed to be the aliens aren't actually aliens, but rather the Velber are basically the same thing as the Harvest Stars, so they're basically high tech sentient space ships. Fourteen thousand years ago, the aliens seeded Earth with technology, and apparently the return trip was to either "harvest" that technology back, or wipe out humanity again to provoke more growth. It seems that the reason why the Velbers each have such massive differences is because the alien tech that made them allows them to grow based on the technology and civilizations they're intending to harvest. The main thing that the translation pointed out is that Extella only deals with one of the three known Velbers, the other two are up to things unknown, but humanity has no means to deal with them because the Moon Cell is already at breaking point just facing a single one.

Attila's "Final" Form, Sefar, was the first Harvest Star or Velber, that ended up fighting with the Alien Gods worshipped by humanity. She won single handedly, nearly over all of them. It does confirm that Attila is a field scout for the civilization though, she was just intended to be the first wave to test the waters.

Moon Cell also came to the same conclusion as Grand Order's Chaldea equipment, the theory is now called Quantum Time Locking. The way that QTL is described though implies that every single Fate setting may have the civilization that made the Velber in it, because the last reset point for the multiverse is unknown.
>>
>>51305579
So is him being actually purple have something to do with the virus, and if so, why isn't he purple in MCU?
>>
>>51305595
They decided it would be too silly, they do have him in purple light pretty often though.
>>
>>51305590
>If someone is in debt to them, they have to work even beyond the grave
Well that's terrifying.

>>51305579
Is there anyway to be immune to this guy's mind control, by the way? I know DOOM was able to do it, but....well. It's DOOM.
>>
>>51305605
Oh, and what would be better against him, anti-disease, anti-mind control, or something different?
>>
>>51305578
Yeah, the Orzhov Syndicate. They're part church, part organized crime ring, all necromancy. They actually do bootleg souls, and don't like other people trying to muscle in on the soul trade. That's why the Cult of Rakdos, despite being your classic demons and loving it when people sacrifice to them, don't offer to buy souls that often.
>>
>>51305591
>Everything was because of aliens
Well that's a thing.

>>51305612
The fact that actual demons aren't willing to fuck with them is...concerning, to say the least.
>>
>>51305608
It's chemically based so anything that will stop that and your fine.
>>
>>51305595
In the comics he's purple because of a toxic nerve agent that mutated him, there's nothing about a virus. So that's probably why.

>>51305610
Chemical immunity, most likely, given that it comes from psychoactive compounds that he sweats out into the air.
>>
>>51305618
Good to know, thanks anon.
>>
>>51305610
Anti-poison or anti-drug.
>>
>>51305610
Anti disease might not work, it is a virus but a virus causes a disease not is one. Anti mind control might not work either as I don't think he isn't really controlling their minds in MCU, just their bodies.

A willpower based defense against being controlled would probably be best, as it is hard to determine the details of how this version works but willpower has been shown as effective against him.
>>
>>51305618
>>51305625
>Chemical immunity
Any examples (especially ones that don't prevent me from being able to be drunk)?
>>
I think I figured out how MCU Kilgrave was able to control people over the loud speakers in that hospital, his virus was just a successful one. (a truly successful virus does not harm or kill the host, allowing it to continue using the same host as a home/food source indefinitely).

While his orders only lasted 24 hours the virus remained past that, allowing him to give new orders to someone even when he wasn't physically there. He just had to get the virus spreading among the population he wanted to give an order to and then give the order.
>>
>>51305579
You might be able to get something similar in the Telepath section of the Babylon 5 Crusade jump but I think that's SB only so you may not want to take it
>>
>>51305640
Give Me Deus Ex, in the Deus Ex Human Revolution jump. That would give you the implanted filter lungs that Adam Jensen has, with them turning into an innate power post-jump instead of being cybernetics. You need to breath the pheromones to be affected, so filter lungs would work. The eye enhancements would stop them from getting in through the mucus membranes that way, too. And Adam Jensen absolutely can get drunk, dude's a lightweight, so you'll be fine on that front.
>>
>>51305640
I can't think of anything that will work on Killgrave and not alcohol, they're pretty much different strengths of the same sort of thing.
>>
>>51305652
It also soaks in through the skin.
>>
>>51305656
Weren't we originally talking about MCU Kilgrave? In that his power is a virus not a chemical.
>>
>>51305656
Get a biology based chemical immunity and that one perk from Mad Men that makes alcohol affect you regardless of your biology.
>>
>>51305640
My Name Is Jake! from Animorphs might work, since it mentions physical hijacking.
>>
>>51305659
Ah, darn. Jensen's skin reinforcement explicitly doesn't protect against poisons. Never mind, then.
>>
>>51305662
In that case you just need virus immunity, I think Prototype has one?
>>
>>51305676
Well, those still work, you just also need something for the skin as well. Do we have anything for that?
>>
>>51305672
His main universe power actually fries your willpower and self-identity to such an extent that you'll do whatever your told, depending on wording that may get around some control protections. So be careful.
>>
>>51305668
>that one perk from Mad Men that makes alcohol affect you regardless of your biology
It concerns me that the best way to screw a Jumper over is apparently to get them drunk.
>>
>>51305699
That perk allows you to function at full capacity while drunk.
>>
>>51305652
>And Adam Jensen absolutely can get drunk, dude's a lightweight
Which is stupid, he's a genetically engineered superhuman, you'd think he'd be able to down a few bottles before he even noticed anything.
>>
>>51305727
He's a brooding Noir protagonist (but I repeat myself), he needs to be able to get drunk on demand.
>>
>>51305608
>Is there anyway to be immune to this guy's mind control, by the way? I know DOOM was able to do it, but....well. It's DOOM.
Skeletons and zombies from Overlord are naturally immune to mind control.
>>
>>51305744
True enough.
>>
>>51305749
Something something spooky scary skeletons something something.
>>
File: 1459456666640.jpg (71KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
1459456666640.jpg
71KB, 540x383px
>>51305757
Bones are the best.
>>
>>51305608
Take willpower perks until your will is as strong as DOOM's?
>>
>>51305776
>thinking you can get as magnificent and strong as DOOM with something as insignificant as 'perks'.
>being this much of a pleb
>>
>>51305727
My assumption would be that he can instruct his cybernetics to not stop him from getting drunk, and without them he's a lightweight like >>51305652 said.
>>
>>51305780
Get DOOM as a companion and then have him sacrificial bestowment his will?

>inb4 his will ends up consuming you and you become DOOM.
>>
>>51305807
DOOM would never consent to that.
>>
File: 792c33a8401d557eece93196db08f415.gif (431KB, 1600x1078px) Image search: [Google]
792c33a8401d557eece93196db08f415.gif
431KB, 1600x1078px
How's your relationship with Hell and its dwellers? Have you ever befriended a demon?
>>
>>51305781
Jenson is superhuman without his augs, due to being born as an genetic experiment to try and make a more evolved human, he's no human 2.0 or anything(at least without his augs), but he's at least human 1.2. His baseline for everything is supposed to be higher than normal humans. The only reason for him to be a lightweight would be because of his augs specifically making it easier for him to get drunk than if he didn't have them, such as them intentionally interfering with liver function, or the awesome power of narrative.
>>
>>51305640
Get chemical immunity from some other jump, and then take the Know How To Get Drunk perk from Mad Men so you can always get drunk if you want to.

>Not only can you work at peak efficiency when very intoxicated you also find that alcohol (and other drugs) continue to work on you should you wish them to regardless of your own biology.

>>51305835
I'm usually an honorary prince/princess of Hell. And yes.
>>
>>51305892
None of Jensen's augs are kidney or liver enhancements. My guess is that it's actually an unintended side effect of his enhanced biology. His body processes the alcohol at super-fast speeds, so he gets a really strong hit, but also a really brief one. It explains how he sobers up so fast. Give him a shot and he's blind drunk...for thirty seconds. Then he's completely back to normal, not even a hangover.
>>
>>51305996
Well he does have some sensors shoved in every organ and something in his digestive system which could interfere, by possibly causing the transfer of alcohol into the blood to be faster. But your version is plenty reasonable.
>>
Hey, can someone remind me what Territory Creation EX does?
>>
>>51306108
What the lower levels do but better
>>
>>51305996
I doubt it's his enhanced biology though. It seems like that'd be something Jensen would have noticed during his lifetime as a cop, plus he did seem to enjoy drinking before his augs, if that thing with him breaking the scotch glass is any indication.
>>
File: Demon_king_in_japan.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_king_in_japan.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
>>51305835
Rather good, most of the time. I'm usually considered a Prince or some other suitably high-ranking noble (taking all the demonic lordship perks will do that).

Demons just tend to follow my orders. None can bring themselves to act against me (thank you, Cecelyne charms).

Sometimes, I'm the actual ruler, but that's only when there's no one else with better qualifications.

And yes. I have befriended demons. Also waifu'd some.
>>
>>51306158
I'm pretty sure the broken scotch glass was just the whole "what am I?!" angst that lead to him smashing his mirror, not any specific angst over being unable to get drunk properly. As for him noticing it earlier in life, he probably assumed it was normal. He never put together that he healed faster than other people, either. He's lived with it all his life, he'd think that's just what being a lightweight is like. You have one drink, feel super woozy for a bit, and then later feel fine. He's rationalize it as there not being that much alcohol in what he drank, so of course it's not going to have lasting effects, but he's got such a weak tolerance that for that brief period he's hammered.
>>
How does mystical being from xianxia jump work? What can they consume for power and how does it work?
>>
File: unbreakable.jpg (13KB, 564x236px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable.jpg
13KB, 564x236px
>>51306206
>He never put together that he healed faster than other people, either. He's lived with it all his life, he'd think that's just what being a lightweight is like.
>>
>>51306243
better ask on Spacebattles
the jumpmaker got scared off /jc/ by criticisms
>>
>>51306243
Did you even read the perk text? You decide on whatever element you want and whether you want to control or eat it. It's not hard anon.
>>
>>51306150
Well, yeah, but I meant specifically, what's the boost that it gets from EX rank?
Or is it just an increase in efficiency without anything else for EX rank in Territory Creation?
>>
>>51306298
Val said it was about half of what Semiramis would have in her Hanging Gardens NP, since that was a combination of the Skill and NP at EX ranks.
>>
>>51306108
>>51306298
Super strong buff to whatever you are doing within. Val said
>Mm, the in canon example is the Hanging Gardens of Babylon NP, but that's also a separate NP so it's sort of a combo of two effects. I'd say what you'd be getting is around half, a bit over half maybe, the level of Semiramis' Hanging Gardens NP when it's fully active, but in exchange you can set it up in like, an hour tops instead of days/weeks of work (Was it months? I don't remember that bit well).
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51217294/#51220329

Looking up the np she's talking about on the wiki it says in it's most descriptive part
>It becomes possible for her to utilize magecraft that reaches into the realm of Magic, using EX-ranked blasts capable of overwhelming even A-rank Magic Resistance. While she would not normally be able to construct an army sized amount of Dragon Tooth Warriors, creating three thousand for use in one battle is an easy task for her.
Dragon tooth warriors being a type of golem that can be made easily using dragon fangs. So I figure I think that would make it so that A++ rank blasts wouldn't be a problem and it should drastically boost item creation(such as was used to make the Dragon Tooth Warriors). I kind of wish I could quantify it for you, but all I can seem to come up with is that it's clear that even with just the effect of half of that NP the combination of that EX Territory creation and Semiramis's C rank Item creation is much better than Medea's combination of A rank Territory creation and A rank Item creation. Due to Semiramis making more and higher quality Dragon Tooth Warriors by an order of magnitude.
>>
>>51306303
Thanks for explaining.
>>
>>51306313
Thanks.
Will have to wait for Valeria to clarify how much of a boost Item Construction gets from it.
>>
Is there a perk that makes people believe you when you telk the truth?
>>
>>51306358
Yes. Can't remember where though.
>>
>>51304851
Brellin did Overlord?
Fuck. Now I kinda don't want to take it later.
Eh, I'll figure something out.
>>
Jumpers, what jump offers your favorite gun?
>>
>>51306358
There's one in Civilization. I believe there are others, but that's the one that first comes to mind.
>>
>>51306396
Legacy of the Aldenata. You have to love the grav pistol. Sure, it's nowhere near as powerful as those fancy GBEs that some people favor. But there's something delightful about a pistol that uses artificial gravity to shoot depleted uranium bullets at 40% of the speed of light.
>>
>>51304812
>LoT
>Impossible
kek
>>
>>51306563
Well it does have some serious flaws.
>Takes away jumper's powers in a no gauntlet
>Forces you into heavily railroaded scenario
>Kicks you repeatedly in the teeth for taking back your powers.
>Hides best girl behind the 7 circles of hell
>>
>>51300718
Friendly reminder that you died on your first jump, and the rest of your chain is a dying man's fantasy.
>>
>>51306590
>best girl
Who?
>>
>>51306396
Literally who needs guns? I just create some matter that I accelerate to relativistic speeds.
>>
>>51306607
Cultist-Chan of course. Specifically buffed Cultist-Chan.
>>
File: 1468069288306.gif (931KB, 811x541px) Image search: [Google]
1468069288306.gif
931KB, 811x541px
>>51306607
>>
File: epic_cultist_by_wickedstar.jpg (604KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
epic_cultist_by_wickedstar.jpg
604KB, 700x1050px
>>51306621
>>
File: zorg.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
zorg.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>51306396
>>
>>51306396
>favorite
>Singular

A true jumper has a harem of favorite weapons.
>>
File: 1427222498987.jpg (111KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1427222498987.jpg
111KB, 599x599px
>>51306625
I really hate that music video.
>>
>>51306764
There is an entire video of dancing cultist? Where?
>>
>>51306800
No Cultist, just heresy.
>>
Just an idea but why not pick up The Gamer power for free in Hero BBS, there are worlds in that setting where everything works exactly like that and you get to pick the world you go to.
>>
>>51306816
Call it morbid curiosity but. . . link please?
>>
>>51306590
>>Takes away jumper's powers in a no gauntlet
You can get them back, that choice between powers and no powers is the foundational choice of the jump. Now I'll grant you that the fluff that makes up the keeps powers branch is fucked. There are all kinds of legit reasons someone might keep their powers, it doesn't have to be because you're some tainted asshole. Though given the role the Deadlight plays in the overall story, you could also argue that the doucey flavor text given to the Deadlight breakers is just setting up that final conflict. I don't care for the implicit value judgment in the fluff, but I do get what it's trying to do.

>>Forces you into heavily railroaded scenario
It completely does. However, I'm okay with that. That type of railroading is rare in jumpchain, so it adds in a fun break in the norm. There are hundreds of free form jumps, having a couple of jumps that are railroady isn't terrible.

>>Kicks you repeatedly in the teeth for taking back your powers.
See above. You're not wrong.

>>Hides best girl behind the 7 circles of hell
CC is pretty awesome, and I think it'd be great if there were some other way to get her. There are a bunch of neat characters and options in the jump, and having to make some of those choices is tough. Would I prefer if those choices weren't as railroady? Sure. I don't think you should be able to take all the companions, but a little more choice with respect to taking more would have been welcome.

All of that aside, though, none of that makes the LoT impossible. SB's hate-boner is representative of their relentless, thoughtless, power wankery. Do we have some of that here? Of course. However, that's a theme, a style, here. That's the style there.
>>
>>51306859
Personally I'd feel that a little too gamey for me because you could just claim you found a world where the baseline power-level is the equivalent of a LVL 10 dude elsewhere, but that's just my opinion.
I'd say if you really want to, go for it but I don't think the thread would like to hear about it.
>>
>>51306891
Shit man, I repressed that memory so much I couldn't remember the video name if I tried. Try asking Bancho, it's right up has ally.
>>
>>51306859
That's a waste. If you want to game it like that, you should instead say you go to a world where it rains chocolate, gold grows on trees, and public nudity is legal for the sufficiently attractive.
>>
File: tardsnickers.jpg (141KB, 550x998px) Image search: [Google]
tardsnickers.jpg
141KB, 550x998px
Can't sleep yet. Bleh. In other news, I have internet.

>>51242359
>support staff no discount on super power
Ugh. Missed that. Will fix.

>And "Good Morning Class!" & "Good Morning Professor Jumper!" are listed as Free Teacher but Discounted Support Staff
>
>If you want the two backgrounds to be a bit different, you can remove the Support Staff discount on those two perks, and instead give Support Staff their first purchase of "A Job Well Done" free.

Bancho, your opinion?

>You might also want to mention if Adults/Faculty starts with their powers already at the maturation point
Yeah, it was added as a Notes entry when the new section was added, but I'll make it clearer in the HYPG section.
>>
>>51306891
>>51306962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTylWFLQNME

Enjoy.
>>
>>51306992
The Big Rock Jumper Mountain?
>>
>>51306992
>instead
whynotboth.gif
>>
>>51306962
>>51307003
>Yorokonde was Bancho all along
EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
>>
File: 536522aaa2bfcfb9c799307b74089bc3.png (765KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
536522aaa2bfcfb9c799307b74089bc3.png
765KB, 1000x1000px
>>51307040
And just like that, years of masterful trolling came to an end. /joking
>>
>>51307003
That was fantastic, thank you. Likely you've seen this, but on the off chance you haven't here's something fun in return:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
>>
>>51307003
... and this, boys and girls, is why my jumper doesn't do drugs. Normal nightmares and hallucinations are bad enough without invoking reality-warping powers.
>>
File: i feel rage.jpg (26KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
i feel rage.jpg
26KB, 320x305px
>>51307003
>>51307124
>>
File: penny nope.gif (1MB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
penny nope.gif
1MB, 350x210px
>>51307124
>hovers mouse over link, sees thumbnail
>oh HELL NO, I'm not undoing all that repression my brain achieved
>>
>>51304401
>EP DLC 2: Gatecrashing is progressing as inspiration arrives. If there's anything anyone wants to see in it, I'm open for ideas.

There's an item in the Gatecrashing book that's basically a set of mini-satellites in a launch tube, used for setting up a basic global Extranet infrastructure for communication and GPS on backwater unexplored worlds. Having a supply of them would probably be super useful for a lot of jumpers.

I'm looking forward to both this and Arpeggio.
>>
>>51299810
Pokemon is legitimately good as a first jump as well. Primarily because it has a perfect memory perk and is easy to stay safe.
>>
It's done. Took me and Al four shots but we finally nailed this bitch down and brought her to a finish.

Infinite Stratos jump is finally 100% done. Booyah.
>>
>>51307530
...I have vague memories of this being a harem anime with not so giant robots that might have been power armor.
>>
File: sheogorath_by_lokimari-d7awvqc.png (2MB, 900x1516px) Image search: [Google]
sheogorath_by_lokimari-d7awvqc.png
2MB, 900x1516px
>>51307530
>The Last Man
YES! YES! Finally, I've been wanting this perk my entire Chain.
>>
>>51307596
I think it's about a society dominated by women wearing exoskeletons and fighting.. aliens?
>>
>>51307596
That's about the gist of it, though I personally believe they side more towards mecha then power armour, it's definitely a fuzzy line.
>>
>>51307530
Harem genius is a go. As in, there goes all my cp
>>
>>51307530
Little correction: you put 'Terrorist' in the field meant for 'Phantom' when naming the respective perk tree.
Otherwise, great jump.
>>
>>51307619
Nah, it's about a society dominated by the same people who always dominate it, but only women can use the special power armor suits because their creator is lazy and refuses to fix that bug. The exception, of course, is the male protagonist, so he can get sent to the same training school as the ladies and get into harem shenanigans. "World where only women can use INSERT SUPERPOWER HERE, except for harem protagonist lead" is a pretty common setup for light novels. They don't fight aliens, though, it's just regular warfare with power armor.
>>
File: God of High School.jpg (310KB, 690x1781px) Image search: [Google]
God of High School.jpg
310KB, 690x1781px
So yeah, now that that's posted, I'm without a second jump to work on when I get tired of Fate stuff. Fate/Zero's going great, Stage 1 of it's almost done and I just need to decide 1-2 perks/items for the last 4 origins, the first 4 origins being totally decided already. Once that's done it'll only take a day or three to write it up and post.

But in the meantime, I need to pick up something to work on on the side. Good for stress you know? So uh, consider it a claim on pic related.

Won't take precedence over Zero for anyone worried, that'll be done in a few days and then I'll start on either Apocrypha or Grand Order as the next Fate jump

>>51307681
Bugger, I'll update that when I put it on the drive.
>>
>>51307684
I can only hope that we found out MC is actually just a really muscular, flat chested girl who doesn't understand differences between the sexes.
>>
>>51307716
That would be funny, but no.
>>
>>51307701
>That pic. . .
Can I be Monkey King?
>>
>>51307722
I'm not even getting into how it'll work yet, not much. I've only just made the claim after all. I do know I'm going to be aiming for it to be kinda like the Naruto jump in how it handles power levels, since i feel that's going to be the best way to handle the series.
>>
>>51307701
>pic
What is this, and does it have waifus?
>>
Are there any perks along the lines of -I can do anything i want on my property and nobody can complain or do anything about it-?
>>
>>51307530
I was thinking of importing one of the IS into the Exalted Mortal Gauntlet, but I don't know what I would do if its batteries ran low.

There was a setting where you could make things run on solar power. It had Atlantean and Muvian tech... I forget the name. Maybe that would work.
>>
>>51307741
I stopped reading when it started getting crazy but there is at least one swordswoman who would make a decent waifu.
>>
>>51307746
The Mysterious Cities of Gold?
>>
>>51307741
Manhwa series. Martial Arts tournament that transitions into a DBZ crossed with Exalted or something. It's awesome. Awesome art, great characters, great fights. And yes, there are great girls. The Ox King Uma is an awesome, badass lady that can kick shit tonnes of divine ass.
>>
>>51307768
Fate question. What happens if I give a NP that raises my stats a +?

Also, what happens if I already have an EX stat?
>>
File: do it now.jpg (125KB, 1024x990px) Image search: [Google]
do it now.jpg
125KB, 1024x990px
>>51307768
Yep, this needs to be a Jump.
>>
>>51307799
You could probably give one or two stats another rank up.

You'd get a boost like if you got a normal rank up but it wouldn't change your actual ranking, just give you the equivalent of a letterr grade rank up.
>>
>>51307734
Well however it goes I hope I'll be able to fully replicate the Monkey King with my build, so fucking awesome.

Might I suggest sealed mythical being as an origin? Starting out as a slightly superhuman martial artist as growing to reclaim past powers over time just like the MC?
>>
>>51307810
so the EX goes from 500 to 510?

Could I trade one of those rank ups for being able to choose what gets the rank up?
>>
>>51307847
Sure. Sure.
>>
>>51307741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1HYX_yRgrg
>>
>>51307873
Uh, isn't that series at End-jump levels of BS?
>>
>>51307873
That's some pretty crazy powers on display, unless it's just a lot of flashy lights.
>>
>>51307921
We just got Generic Xianxia. We've had people wanking about using the First Magic to make multiverses. It's hardly end jump.
>>
>>51307921
>End-jump
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>51307942
Yeah, except it takes longer to get to the power-levels offered in those jumps than most chains, and the power-levels is a lot more reasonable in this series. Also, not sure Xianxia got on the drive.
>>
>>51307921
If that video is any indication of the power level, then no. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>51307961
But it's still possible. So what if the difference is you getting that power sooner, you're still getting that power either way. They both offer the same amount of power, if anything Xianxia eventually goes way higher then God does, it just takes longer to do one.

That level of power is already allowed, so a jump that gives it sooner isn't automatically an end jump.
>>
File: You-know-it-to-be-true.png (682KB, 492x834px) Image search: [Google]
You-know-it-to-be-true.png
682KB, 492x834px
>>51307768
Hey val any ideas on how different would Chaldea servants be from regular ones? I guess they would start of weaker and require resources to upgrade to Grail War levels
>>
>>51307921
If so, I'm not seeing it from that video. Aside from what appears to be a sword and staff that are each the size of a mountain, it looks like standard shonen fare. And you can get giant swords if you really want to.
>>
>>51307981
It's like, planetary, anon. Moon-bustiers aren't uncommon.
>>
>>51307985
Well, technically you're not wrong, but it's like the difference between offering Superman-level strength and offering the potential for it with Softcap.
>>
>>51307981
The biggest piece of bullshit I've seen is the staff, which can extend at FTL and is the size of a skyscraper. But even that is only planetary at best.

Also that same staff is directly offered in another jump already.
>>
>>51307921
I don't particularly think so. It's certainly not a level of power unachievable within several jumps we already have and certainly nothing close to what some jumps potentially offer. I'm not going to be offering current series level of power, you do have to work to get higher.

And I do at least mostly agree with the idea anon brought up that if a level of power is considered acceptable to offer within the chain, as in to directly make it actually feasible through a jump's options, rather then just through in setting work, it's surely acceptable to do a jump based in that level of power too.

>>51307993
Mmm, haven't decided anything yet on how to handle the upgrade stuff and all.
>>
>>51308007
Like I said, I was going off the video, which shows none of that. If it really is that level then I might retract my statement.
>>
>>51308007
Toriko. You can get to that level in a few years in jump with training and eating. We already have shit on this level, stop whining.
>>
>>51308040
Oh, so it is the Ruyi Jingu Bang? I assumed that it was just copying its imagery, but it's the actual Golden Back Scratcher? Neat.
>>
>>51308065
Will any/do any of the Fate jumps let us have 2 servants?
>>
>>51308109
Grand Order will, more then 2. Possibly another, not sure. Hollow Ataraxia I'll probably do one but that'll be far off and a little weird in how it might get handled.
>>
>>51308065
I'd either do one of two things.

The first is make it a drawback similar to the one in extra that drops all your things to E rank, but instead it only drops everything by one rank. Then, over the course of the jump, you can get them back. I don't imagine this would be worth more than 100 or 200 cp though.

The second is granting extra sp, though I imagine you won't like that. My memory of GO is that whenever you ascended the servant, one of their skills or NP's would go up a rank. Sometimes they got an entirely new skill. Anyways, if you made dealing with all the time fuckery a scenario, 200 extra cp per servant could be the reward.

Unrelated, could I convince you to go back over the drawbacks section of the servant supplement and put them into ascending order?
>>
>>51308065
Oh hey Val. Remember the Ride Neverending marble thing? Just smoothed it out somewhere up the thred.

TL;DR is: Marble works as a video recorder. Is not intended to record living stuff so even inside it costs to move them outside of the record.
>>51302364
>>51302403
>>
>>51308096
The MC is literally Sun Wukong, only he has lost most of his powers and memories. When he regains his lost power he is at mythological power levels.
>>
>>51308145
Mm, could be neat ideas. I'll note them down for now in one of my big notepads of WIPness, since it'll be a few days at best before I even start either Apoc or GO's WIP.

Sure, I'll do it next time I update the supplement.

>>51308161
Yeah, saw. Though I seem to have forgotten to post. Whoops. Looks really, really good, great to see it move more away from UBW and become more of it's own thing.
>>
>>51308165
Well, shit, that does sound like it's a high-powered setting, then. The Great Sage Equal To Heaven does not fuck around. Then again, we already have an actual Journey To The West jump, so we've got precedent for this power level.
>>
>>51308178
Actually, if you go for that first one, could you add it to the other fate jumps?
>>
>>51308200
Why would I do that? That sounds like an incredibly boring way to fill out drawbacks to just copy paste one into all of them, especially since it doesn't fit anything but GO and maybe Extra.
>>
>>51308199
Some of the main players are literally Journey To The West in modern day, with the bonus of "use art to show how awesome this shit is".
>>
>>51308212
Will any of the Fate Jumps include a Drawback or Option of some sort that allows you to determine the location and participants of the current Grail War?
>>
File: scared fear.png (81KB, 406x268px) Image search: [Google]
scared fear.png
81KB, 406x268px
>>51305591
>>
>>51307768
Drawback based on the world's unluckiest purse snatcher?
>>
>>51308229
No, that isn't going to be a thing. There's enough customizability with the options as they are now, there won't be options to change the whole story and all the major characters.

>>51308250
For sure.
>>
>>51307921
Honestly at this point I think end jumps are pointless. There are so many series that have moon and planet busters in their high tiers that to lock all of them off because of that would mean that a massive number of potential jumps would end up being end jumps. It's so easy to reach that level of power in-chain already that there's basically no reason to lock a setting into an end jump unless it's truly overpowering on an Omniversal scale, like Super Toppa Gurren Lagann levels of ridiculous. I think that the community has mostly transitioned into a state of offering end jump scenarios without really locking out whole settings as end jumps.
>>
>>51308229
In any setting you have meta knowledge for, and that starts you prior to the start of the war, you can do this anyways.

First off, whichever servant you are/summon replaces the canon one, which can cut one participant out immediately. Which is why i'm picking up caster or archer in zero.

Honestly, stay is the easiest one to do this to. The only two you can't do easily is berserker, because Illya is in germany, and caster, because we genuinely don't know about her original master.
>>
>>51305286
It's less the gravity than it is the electromagnetic field, and said field dies when a planet's core dies. This is what they think happened to Mars.

By the way, scientists believe one of the main reasons Earth's core hasn't cooled down and died yet is because of the Moon, so remember that the dead little ball of rock up there has been pretty vital for the biosphere.
>>
>>51308339
It's both, actually. A lack of a magnetic field means that the solar wind strips away the atmosphere, and low gravity means that natural outgassing strips it away further.
>>
>>51308371
Well, creating artificial gravity and electromagnetism should be pretty easy for jumper-san, even on a planetary scale.
>>
>>51308420
Is there anything that isn't easy for a jumper, with the exceptions of being a good person and becoming omnipotent?
>>
>>51308434
Actually being fun to read about.
>>
>>51308434
Making tea taste good.
>>
>>51308434
The first one is pretty easy, though. Also, this >>51308444 .
>>
>>51308455
>implying jumpers aren't innately the most evil thing ever, of all time
>>
>>51308444
Well, it's supposed to be an imagination game for yourself. I don't really enjoy any posted stories here because I don't like any of the themes or the jumpers, but that's not the point, isn't it? You're supposed to make your own story.
>>
>>51308468
Yes, I am, and that's one of the most retarded things I've ever read.
>>
>>51308468
If jumpers are innately evil, then so is jump-chan.
>>
>>51308468
Doesn't matter. There are perks to make you a good person.

Also not all jumpers are like that. Just because some people who post builds here seem to have left their morality with their pre-bodymod body or are really really bad at being good doesn't mean it's universal.
>>
>>51308468
>implying anything is "innately evil"
Fuck off, paladin-fag.
>>
>>51308485
>>51308509
This is the most vile and evil thing I've ever read.

>>51308494
She did unleash jumpers on various worlds, so of course she is

>>51308522
Even more evil than the other two
>>
File: 0317.jpg (239KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
0317.jpg
239KB, 500x650px
>>51308468
Hey man, I'm just doing my job.
I mean sure, weeding out the souls of the weak is tough business. But somebody's got to run the pits, alright?
>>
>>51308470
It is, but I still can't help but be disappointed. It's all talk about combos or ways to wank particular settings. We crossed the point of no return in terms of attainable power a while ago, so that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that it gets really boring to read about after a while.

Like, if you just want to hit an 'I win' button and you have fun with it, good on you, but it's not that entertaining for an audience unless you're stylish about it. And it's most of the thread's content. So it kinda wears after a while, but there's not much that can be done about it since build combos are half the fun anyways.

Jumper morality, combos, ways to break settings, ways to beat up popular/unpopular characters for no real reason...it just goes on and on and on. Sometimes someone posts fun to read writefaggotry, but it's more the exception than the rule, and it can get drowned out easy.

I know there's nothing that can be done about this and this is just what people find fun, but it's exhausting.
>>
>>51308522
Well, to be fair, just last thread someone's reaction to the Deplorable Word from Narnia was "where can i justify using that" instead of "that's horrific, who'd buy that?".
So he kinda has a point.
Not to mention all the various eldritch abominations, mad scientists and various other villains who tend to post builds here. Or just those using supernatural charisma to borderline-mindrape themselves massive harems.
Just from reading the thread it seems like at least the vast majority of jumpers are evil.
>>
In extra, are there six fights or seven?
>>
>>51308551
>Like, if you just want to hit an 'I win' button and you have fun with it, good on you, but it's not that entertaining for an audience unless you're stylish about it.
Eh, arguable. I usually find those stories more interesting, because they tend to focus more on inter-jump and intra-personal issues than "oh noes, how will jumper-san defaet the Uber l337 badguy again?!!?", or they should in theory.
>>
>>51305429
This won't help for Venus-like planets, where your first step should be to just take the majority of the atmosphere and move it somewhere else. Potentially to a planet that needs more atmosphere.
>>
>>51308270
If I change myself so that I'm only attracted to a specific person, would Orimura charm attract a bunch of look alikes/carbon copies?
>>
>>51308571
I don't think having supernatural charisma can be considered evil unless you intentionally use it to fuck over people's lives or relationships. Not to mention, omnicide is really great if you use it in the right setting. In Warhammer it's basically a setting-wide mercy kill, and in Marvel the only people who would die from the Word already deserve it anyways.
>>
>>51308637
Cytherean worlds have a whole host of problems unique to them, yeah. Thick atmospheres compounded by a high concentration of halogens make them terrible places to live.
>>
>>51308695
Sure.
>>
File: Jumpers Love Life.jpg (202KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers Love Life.jpg
202KB, 900x582px
>>51302093
That's kinda my thing.

>>51302394
The newest abridged episode made me despair that I didn't take Seras.

>>51302612
There are 3 True Vampires in the series.
Alucard, who is ancient and had the rituals done on him.
Seras, who is very young and only eats someone at the very end, at which point she tears through Fake Vampires like paper.
And the Priest at the very beginning, who loses to Alucard and his highly specialized weapons.

>>51305835
One of my Waifus is a Tiefling, take that as you will.

>>51307003
Pic Related.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.