[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Google Drive https://drive.google.com/folderview ?id=0B2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 566
Thread images: 72

File: Jumpchain Intro.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain Intro.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51253327
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51265386
Sounds like about right. Demon Buddhas are totally a thing; Maitreya's a boss in SMT 4: Apocalypse.
>>
>>51264804
"I ought to kill you RIGHT NOW." Knives growled. But he didn't, oddly enough, shoot.

His glaring expression gradually changed, and he pulled back his gun. "You know what? Just putting a bullet through your head isn't enough." He said, rather calmly.

"You're healing pretty quickly, aren't you? I don't think bullets can kill you." Knives continued. My leg shifted, my body forcing the bullets out. They rolled on the gravel of the desert. I struggled to breathe. His heel pressed down on my throat.

"Let's see if choking kills you. I'd like to see you die slowly right under my heel."

This would be a hilariously ironic way to go, considering that I killed Kefka this way. But not so funny when you're the one dying.

A gunshot banged. Followed by more shots. Knives was forced to remove his heel as he staggered back. Vash's face was flat in it's expression. Smoke drifted from his white gun.

"Who the FUCK are you, asshole!?!" Katsumi demanded, pointing my Peacemaker in Knives's direction as well. It wasn't smoking. "Get your heel off my MOM'S throat right now."

I scrambled to get up and jumped (yes, jumped) behind Vash and Katsumi.
"How hurt are you?" Vash murmured, not taking his eyes off Knives.

"Be careful. He can activate his Angel Arm now. You can use yours to absorb his, though." I said. "Yeah. I know." Replied Vash.

"Really sorry about taking so long. I had to find that magical cage thing." Katsumi said, patting something in her pocket.

Knives didn't say anything to Vash. He had this, pretty hilarious looking when I think about it, angry twitching expression on his face. His arm started to shift.

"Vash, are you ready?" I asked him. He nodded.

White light filled my sight, and heat overwhelmed my senses.

...Only to fade away. Vash had absorbed the blast with his Angel Arm. Thank god.

Katsumi handed me the Peacemaker. "Get 'im." She said. "I'll throw the cage when he's ready."
I nodded. I aimed the Peacemaker.
>>
>>51265389
All right thanks. Weird stuff.
So if I'm interested in Kyubey's long term plans and his supposed battle against entropy, I should go to the first Madoka jump?
>>
>>51265591
Kyubey still has the same plan to gather energy in Wraith Arc he just has to do it through a different less suffery method.
>>
>>51265540
Neat. Thanks Garlock.
>>
>>51265613
So it's a lot less fun is what you're saying.
>>
>>51265591
It really doesn't matter. Kyubey's overall plan is the same in either continuity: prevent entropy from destroying the universe.

The difference is, in the first Madoka jump, magical girls turn into witches, which releases HUGE amounts of energy enough so that Kyubey considers it by far the best way to complete his plan.
In the Wraith Timeline witches do not exist, forcing Kyubey has to use the energy dropped from wraiths (which only exist in the Wraith Timeline), which apparently provide enough energy to combat entropy, but not quite enough that Kyubey isn't interested in looking for more effective methods of energy gathering -- which eventually leads us down the path to Rebellion.

So, really, you can do either/or, and the difference is only whether you want to mess around with witches or wraiths.
>>
>>51265701
What I don't get is how Witches are a more effective system then Wraiths. There are more Wraiths, they form on their own (thus not costing Magical Girls, who can go and collect more energy due to being alive), and they're formed from the negative emotions of mankind as a whole, rather then just Magical Girls. By the looks of it, Wraiths should be a better option.
>>
There is a quest/win condition somewhere about making a treaty with every single other Mages/Civilizations/Kingdoms.

But it's not in the Civilization jump, it's one with magic & fantasy races.

I have enough perks & skills to make it happen now, but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>51265747
It's magic.
>>
Jumpers! What is your plan to survive the End of the Universe?
>>
>>51265770
I create energy ex nihlo so it's a non-concern.
>>
File: 1441636069876.png (73KB, 959x573px) Image search: [Google]
1441636069876.png
73KB, 959x573px
>Do one simple, meta-knowledge thing to avoid the plot
>Nothing fun happens if you do this
>But no one dies either
What are some jumps where you can do this? Are you morally obligated to do this? What do you do instead for ten years if you do this?
>>
Which jumps have non-Companion followers, like the Loyal Butler from the Batman Trilogy?
>>
>>51265770
Make another one.
Also >>51265779
>>
>>51265747
Little girl despair is just that much tastier apparently.
>>
>>51265770
Create new ones that don't have an End?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>51265770
Which one? I have multiple plans but they are all for different EotW scenarios.
>>
>>51265789
West Wing has Security Detail.
>>
>>51265770
I spam this question ad nauseam until a not!universe gets so tired of hearing it it explodes ala a new Big Bang and creates a new universe. Then I just chill until sapient life shows back up so I have something to stick my dick in.
>>
>>51265747
We only have the info we're given, but from the looks of things it just seems to be that witches give that much more energy.
You could think of it as kindof the different between solar energy (cheap, renewable energy) and a nuclear reactor.

Fuck, just for the sake of referencing, when Madoka went full Gretchen, Kyubey said something to the effect of, "Your world is going to die now, this one is so powerful there's basically no way you can stop it... but it doesn't really matter to me, because I filled my quota for this planet."
Which means that the energy Madoka released from becoming a witch was so unbelievably massive that he was willing to completely lose out on all future ability to farm that planet for energy just to get his hands on it.

That's a shit ton of energy.
>>
>>51265779
how? in what amounts?
>>
>>51265747
It's because Kyubey isn't actually interested in combating entropy. Like all Gen Urobuchi antagonists that dress their motivations up in pseudo-philosphical garbage, his real goal is just to cause as much suffering as possible. Forcing little girls to kill each other is therefore preferable to him.
>>
>>51265789
Incredibles has a few:
* the on-call services of an exceptional babysitter
* the Omnidroid, "complete with learning AI and eternal loyalty"
* Nomanisan Island, which optionally comes with "a full staff of mooks to man the base, which replenishes every jump with new setting-specific and loyal henchmen".
>>
File: w1461784013236.png (455KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
w1461784013236.png
455KB, 651x800px
>>51265528
OP, did you put the title in the username field? ...the tripcode from the thread number, isn't it.
>>
>>51265854
Magic.
>>
>>51265785
It's not your problem.
>>
>>51265882
It's.

Literally.

Magic.
>>
>>51265770
Accept that all things must end, in their time. That which matters from the universe I have long since helped blossom into things that can escape it, and while they are strange and terrifying things this is nothing more than childhood's end. Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.
>>
>>51265770
By moving to an entirely new universe through judicious use of the second magic.
>>
>>51265928
Yes. I am ashamed. Very ashamed.
>>
File: 1483422047979.jpg (372KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483422047979.jpg
372KB, 1000x1000px
>>51265853
... so ...

What're some things I can get through the course of jumpchain that can be powered by despair?
How can I harness despair for my own use?
>>
>>51265947
It's literally Kyubey's own testimony being the only thing we have telling us that his goal is a noble one, when all his actions point to him being a sadistic monster. And here's where you go "but Kyubey never lies, he just leaves out important details, if he says he's combating entropy then he really is". Leaving aside the issue that his description of combating entropy is vague enough that he could still be doing something selfish and evil, you know who really benefits from a reputation of never lying? A liar.
>>
Question for the Exalted fags. Spirit Charms are weak compared to Exalted Charms right? Is there any point to being a demon/godblooded instead of a half-caste in the mortal gauntlet then? Do they get anything nice to even things out?
>>
>>51265761
Master of Magic?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>51265770
Since a lot of what you're getting is non-answers I'll answer some stuff.

>>51265854
Most late-chain jumpers have a white hole generators Personally I just like making generators that work on Video Game Logic, ala Supreme Commander once I get to it, or cute animals via Eggman Stuff which has a nicer but less power intensive form and also nets you Chaos Emerald infinite energy tech too, though you'll need CE's for that stuff to work. Fates First Magic combo'd with Wish Granting allows you to throw magic at the problem until it stops being one, via creating magic out of nothing and then using Wish Granting to net results.

>>51266014
Very flexible charm-set is very flexible. For the spirit charms, depending on the God, the restrictions such as Essence and such minimums could be called vague guidelines at points.
>>
>>51265584
This write-up is so long I'm so sorry oh my god.

“Take this, asshole.” I muttered, weaving a sleeping spell in the gun. I didn't really expect him to get knocked out, and indeed he wasn't. It's better to try, at least. The force at least made him stagger. The Peacemaker was a powerful gun that could take out a tank with a good shot, but Knives was a plant. He was relatively unaffected by it. But his brief stagger was enough to embolden me to continue shooting at him.

Meanwhile, Vash was struggling to keep Knives's Angel Arm away from us. I could see him straining to keep the energy absorbed, and that it might not end well if I didn't act now. I aimed at Knives's chest, weaving another sleep spell in the bullet.

Through the chaos, I could very faintly see Knives's face. His eyes drowsily blinked.

He collapsed on the spot, exhausted and sleeping.
>>
>>51266014
Spirit charms are often weak compared to Exalted charms. The mechanics for spirits are intentionally vague and dependent on GM interpretation, though, specifically so that a given spirit can have more powerful charms without having to make up completely custom abilities. Some spirits are quite powerful. But yes, it is true that the majority are weaker than an Exalted of equal Essence.. The main things to gain from spirit charms are their Essence and Willpower boosters, and Principle of Motion. The first gives them access to much larger resource pools than an equivalent Exalted would have. The second gives them "multiple independent actions", which lets them for a brief time act faster than nearly anything else in the setting, there are very few Exalted charms that grant access to multiple independent actions. It is brief, though, each time they use Principle of Motion they get a fixed number of independent actions to use, and they can only refill the pool by using Principle of Motion again. PoM is a pretty expensive charm, so usually they stock up on them ahead of time and use them all for one burst of speed in critical moments.
>>
>>51266005
>I'm going to throw out all the details of a setting and overthink it because I don't like the premise

Fine, go jump Kamen Rider or something where all your problems can be kicked in the face. Just don't pretend your intellectual dishonesty has any actual basis in canon.
>>
>>51266005
You have no information contradicting him. You can't run off of pure fanon.
>>
>>51266097
>This write-up is so long I'm so sorry oh my god.

NO! Keep going! I'm enjoying it!
>>
>>51266005
There are artbooks and shit that describe the setting's lore. And here's where you go "but they're written from the perspective of the weasel" except no, no they're very much not.
>>
>>51266005
Honestly sounds like you're trying to argue the setting doesn't work the way it says it does out of butt hurt. You're busy insisting that Kyubey must have lied for the hell of it when the entire point of the character is that he never does. Especially since Rebellion shows that they really are doing their best to harvest as much energy as possible, which fits with the stated goal.
>>
>>51266129
Don't act like your intellectual dishonesty has any more than cursory basis in canon.

>>51266136
I have no reliable information supporting him, either. I judge the man by his actions, not his words. Even if he's telling the truth, I still would oppose him, because saving the world isn't worth it if it isn't a world worth saving. I would not want to live in a universe where entropy is forever staved off at the cost of that world being awful. That's what he's creating, an eternal hell.
>>
>>51266174
So are you Timmy, or just an autist who decided to arbitrarily argue that huge chunks of the setting aren't valid?
>>
File: konatvread.jpg (56KB, 534x299px) Image search: [Google]
konatvread.jpg
56KB, 534x299px
>>51266005
> And here's where you go
Anon, I don't know how to tell you this but, I'm the one making the long-winded explanations about how Kyubey tells the truth and we just have to work with the info we're given.
"It's just magic" is another guy.

And, as I said back here >>51265160, if you want to believe Kyubey's got some alterior motive, that's your deal. You're free to do that. But there's no other information given in the series, so after that, you prettymuch just have to make shit up about why he's doing this.
The term for that is fanfiction.

Unless you're literally saying "He's just fulfilling his contract for Urobuchi-sama! He's evil because he's supposed to be evil!"
But honestly I think that's a little more openly meta (or else a little more one-dimensional, depending on which direction you want to go) than Uro would shoot for.
>>
>>51266163
Can you point me to them? If you can provide scans, I'll concede the point. I'll still think Kyubey is a monster that needs to be stopped, but I'll only be thinking that for reasons of moral outrage.

>>51266168
True, I do have some "butt hurt". I hate how Gen Urobuchi loves to pull this "the villain was really the good guy all along, if you think otherwise it's just your limited perspective" trick. It's lazy storytelling that makes things look deep without actually saying anything meaningful.
>>
>>51266129
>>51266136
>>51266163
>>51266168
Manga Kyubey might be more like what that anon is saying. There, he make facial expressions, which he uses to act all cute, but when Homura calls him out, he gains a permanent slasher grin that only comes off when Madoka makes her wish. He looks almost like he's enjoying the suffering he's causing.
>>
>>51266208
>But honestly I think that's a little more openly meta (or else a little more one-dimensional, depending on which direction you want to go) than Uro would shoot for.

>Gen Urobuchi not using one-dimensional and boring writing tricks
Ha! Oh, Konatanon, you crack me up.
>>
File: Konaitcantbehelped.gif (413KB, 293x130px) Image search: [Google]
Konaitcantbehelped.gif
413KB, 293x130px
>>51266250
I mean, at that point your argument is basically, "He's just evil because this series is garbage"?

In which case... OK?
>>
>>51266061
>>51266100
Thank you that makes sense. So any idea what kind of Charms a demonblooded of Ligier would get? I think Gaunlet said you could ascend to be a god based on your parent post-jump? What would said demonblooded get from doing that?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51265974
Monsters Inc's technology can let you funnel it into tanks to basically power everything a modern city can be powered by. So electricity, gas, oil etc. They already use fear, although apparently laughter yields higher energy output.

There's a type of White Court vampire in Dresden Files that can literally feed off it too, and the capstone-boosted Noble Demon in Disgaea makes the racial weakness moot. And technically DF's magic system can be powered by any emotion, including despair.

FF8 and SCP have perks that improve your science depending on how inhumane it is. The Fleshmetal in Light of Terra is apparenty a joint effort by Khorne and Nurgle so theoretically, if you had some of Nurgle's blessings from Warhammer Fantasy and Alpha Biomancy you might be able to shape something from it.

Finally, Ebon Dragon Charms. Just. All of them. His First Excellency gives you a supernatural boost to doing pretty much anything that is powered by or induces despair.

>>51266014
>>51266100 has it. In theory, lorewise they're weaker than Exalts. Mechanically, having fucktons of Essence, Willpowwer and a Charm that lets them go full blitzkrieg makes them slippery blitzkrieging little bastards given preptime.

>>51266233
Not him, but this is the closest I can find on the wiki.

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Guidebook#Production_Materials

Far as I can tell the main part anon was talking about starts on the link marked Page 123, where Urobuchi's interviewed about each individual episode.

>>51266233
I mean, I feel roughly the same way about Naruto, Bleach and certain parts of the Fate franchise for different reasons but I've certainly never tried to argue those parts aren't canon.
>>
>>51266320
Oh, no, I'm a different person. I don't care about this argument, I'm just calling the series (and by extension, everything Gen Urobuchi's written) garbage. He's a bad writer.
>>
>>51266355
Well, Ligier's about crafting and terrifying majesty. So Excellencies for the Craft and Presence skills, naturally. Affinity Element Control: Fire, with an aesthetic change so that you're manipulating the green flame of Malfeas, seems plausible. Chrysallis of Preservation and Creation of Perfection so you could work with intangible materials in your crafting. Probably Regalia of Authority so you can manifest the divine right to rule of your father. Maybe Spice of Custodial Delectation so you could gain Essence from people crafting or respecting your authority within your presence.

As for what you'd become if you raised Essence over 3? It's not that great. You count as a unique species of First Circle Demon, and don't have citizenship. So even though your dad is the Green Sun himself, you're the lowest caste in the social order of Malfeas. You'll probably gain citizenship fairly quickly, but until you do living in Malfeas is going to suck.
>>
>>51266355
Let's see ... Spirit Charms that have a lot of Green Fire visuals and hover around the Craft & Presence arena's, he is scarily fabulous and love to make shit. Other than that you could look at this guy: >>51266598 cause he's way ahead of me.
>>
>>51266097
Keep going! I'm enjoying it as well. It's very motivating to see someone write so much about the first jump I made.
>>
File: CheerleaderKonata.png (100KB, 180x396px) Image search: [Google]
CheerleaderKonata.png
100KB, 180x396px
>>51266466
I kinda gathered, but just wanted the excuse to throw in two cents.
And, really, that's fair.

I mean, I don't agree, but if you think Urobuchi is a bad writer, it could naturally extend that you would think his characters are badly as well?
Whereas I like Madoka, so I think it's written well enough.
And, curving back a bit, the characters give their motivations, so I take those motivations on their own merits, for the information we get during the course of the series. I don't really try to fanwank it a whole lot. Publicly.

But if you don't like the series, that's fine. We all have different tastes, and sometimes we just don't hold a high opinion of things.
This is gonna sound weird and sappy, but I genuinely respect you for not wanting to argue for twenty minutes about a thing you hate. I hope you're having a good day.
>>
>>51265882
>>51265947
I kind of figured Kyubeys 'perfectly rational logic' was bullshit when I heard about the plan to create all that energy by making the undefeatable witch, but would destroy humanity.

Which is really dumb. As in it breaks the cycle, so no more energy can be extracted from human teenage girls. Destroying something that continually extends the heat death of the universe over and over again for a one time payout. Also known as killing the Golden Goose.

Incubators are Inefficient Idiot Bastards. If they wanted to be Bastards, they could have been intelligent ones who kept the cycle going and only did something that broke the cycle when humanity was old and used up.

Also, use some that energy to terraform more planets and have a bunch of human farms that output more energy then the cost to set them up and extending the life of the universe.

If you are serious about saving the universe, you need to learn how to make magic girls and then kill all the Kyubeys. Not because they are Evil, but because they are _Dumb_
>>
So I am trying to save all the Nasu jumps, and rename them to begin with Nasuverse so they are in the same place.

I thought we had a Grand Order jump? I cannot find it...
>>
>>51266921
Doesn't he mention that there's other civilizations out there? Presumably if earth dies, he takes the energy (Presumably more than he expects to get out of Earth before it dies off), then goes and hangs out with another civilization and continues harvesting them.

That is, if his expected gain from Madoka is more than his expected gain from the rest of earth over the remainder of however long humanity's going to last (which it seems to be, seeing as he notes that she just filled his quote) and there's other races (which there seem to be, seeing as part of his excuse is "Wouldn't it suck if you went out there and the universe was empty?"), then losing a single planet but getting more energy out of it than you otherwise would have isn't really a problem.
>>
>>51266963
I think that was just something someone on SB was making, and is not actually finished yet. It also wasn't that good, last I heard.
>>
Ok so the Collector skill in the servant supplement can be bought at E rank and work our way up, right? D and up are just luck boost arent they?

Also, would some jumpers eventually be able to develop a reality marble? I mean, given the crap we pull it might only be matter of time. Iskander had God-tier charisma (fuck rankings Gil had A+ and was a dick) and was shonen grade bro with his army; Shiro & EMIYA are tricky but they had the origin 'sword' and iirc the non-standard magical affinity with swords, plus his own magecraft was so unorthodox (screwed) it might have qualified as something else besides the basics. Plus EMIYA pirating every NP he could.

It might be easier for HS's but magi /have/ managed...

Maybe an optimized crafter build may eventually spawn a giant lab-factory...
>>
>>51265974
Well in the KR Neo heisei part 1 DLC there is the alchemist station that lets you use desire as a way to create things as the transformation device of one of the riders and other things that I don't remember, but with a bit of jumper thinkering you could find a way to be able to create things with despair
>>
>>51266921
>>51266963
Kyubey states that he had a quota, and Madoka turning into a witch meets it. Therefore, we can conclude that in that case, mankind is no longer needed, that they are "old and busted". We can also conclude that other Incubators are on other worlds with their own quotas.
>>
>>51266988
It's not in the WIP list in the new Jumpchain thread at SB, so I think it would count as unclaimed even there.
>>
>>51266139
o-ok! Sorry I had to leave for a moment

Katsumi pressed a button on the cage. With a great flash, glowing bars trapped the man on the ground.

"PHEWIE!" She exhaled, slumping over. "That was too stressful."

Vash kneeled by Knives and pointed at it. "Is there a way to carry him in the cage? It looks heavy." He said.

"Yeah, no problem!" Katsumi snapped her fingers. The cage grew legs and stood up, Knives still inside.

"You two are awfully cooperative." I commented. "It's not a bad thing--I'm actually quite pleased that you two are on speaking terms now. What made this change?"

"Well...me and Vash chatted a lot about stuff. He said that the best thing to do when someone screws up is to change your habits so you don't do it again. That's why killing is wrong--it takes away the chances someone has to right their wrongs. And..I could actually get behind that." Said Katsumi. "Doesn't mean I have to forgive that asshole for making you and Vash suffer a lot though, Mom." She huffed and crossed her arms.

I smiled. Things had gone better than I expected. "Vash? Are you okay?" I asked. He hadn't really taken his eyes off Knives the entire time, his mouth in a line.

"I'm just wondering if I'm capable of helping my brother. I keep trying to think of ways to help rehabilitate him and they all end badly." He admitted.

I gazed at Knives's sleeping body. He looked shockingly defenseless. But his deeds had never left my mind. Perhaps at that moment I realized other people were like me. They had their vunerable spots and feelings.

This filled me with an...odd feeling. It was warm. No, no one had the right to take another person's life in most circumstances. Now, I understood why.

Still though, I'd give their victims the chance to get their revenge if needed. But I couldn't kill with my hands. Not anymore.
>>
>>51266983
It is the difference between many revenue stream and many revenue streams.
Or like having a fruit tree, and instead of harvesting the fruit in the fruit bearing years, and then using it for firewood once its its fruit bearing years are behind it, you take a healthy and waste its potential for that one time payoff, because there is another tree over there.
Meeting your quota does not excuse all that potential energy you could have gained before that big payoff by waiting.

Or using some of the energy from the payoff to help put down the resulting witch so the cycle can keep generating positive energy, and there is the possibility of _another_ big payoff happening in the future.

Saving the universe is a Looooong Game. So choosing short term gain over bigger over time long term ones is stupid.
>>
>>51267017
That's what the purple Core Medals are made of. They embody despair and apathy instead of desire. It made for an interesting twist for Eiji, that his final form was based on his depression and post-traumatic stress. Most Riders get their final forms through the power of friendship or determination or other positive emotions, Eiji's was through his inability to have those things.
>>
>>51266988
Blade was doing it but it never came together and he dropped it.
>>
>>51267144
In Kyubey's defense (and I hate saying that, because I'm in the camp of him being a terrible monster), if they reinvested the energy harvested from Earth into terraforming many other planets into life-bearing worlds that could themselves support cycles of energy harvesting, then it could be a good idea. Like short-selling a stock and taking that money to invest in lots of other properties, you'll get a net long-term profit.
>>
>>51266994
Pretty much every Jumper who's at or past the centuries age range, has good magical power, and didn't stack "you're always you/you're always human" type perks in their first few jumps should manifest a Reality Marble the moment they git gud with Nasuverse magic desu simply because they'll already meet the main and most difficult requirement for it.

Although you'll want to look at Lair of the Beast King, Overload, or Nevermore for examples at that point, since UBW is the result of its user being legitimately damaged (or at least artificially altered) psychologically while Ionioi Hetairoi stems both from Iskander's legend and the shared will of his army rather than being "natural" RMs.
>>
>>51267144
That only holds if the payoff from Madoka is less than the payoff that the planet would have produced before dying. That is, if "wasting the potential" didn't result in you getting twice the apples and wood than you would have if you'd let the tree grow normally. And that's almost certainly not true, because Homura's time-hopping keeps linking other people's karmic destiny to Madoka. I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure that he explicitly mentioned it was the entire timeline's Karmic potential for each loop.

So just killing Madoka gets him 2 trees worth, while not killing Madoka gets him 1 trees worth.

Personally? I'd got with 2 trees, and, well, sucks for those various insects living on it's leaves.
>>
>>51267257
You'd think he'd be more interested in harvesting Homura, though. Reverse-engineer what she's doing, use it to make world ender-class witches at will. Just farm those instead of having to wait for them to naturally occur in a given populace.
>>
>>51267285
Farm raised witches are never as good for you. Sure, you get more off of 'em, 'cause they're fatter, but they don't taste as nice and like said they're super unhealthy.

You're better off hunting a wild witch.
>>
>>51267329
But they're so gamey!
>>
>>51267285
Wouldn't work. Madoka was already strong enough to score a mutual kill with Walpurgisnacht on the first loop, the latter of whom was centuries old and was basically a living natural disaster (she tore the city apart in what seemed like minutes). Then, Homura wished that she could save Madoka, thus forcing her into the spotlight, so to speak. With each loop, her role in destiny grew greater and greater, her karma adding up to the point where the final loop allowed her to become a multiversial goddess. There are too many factors that rely on things Kyubey can't understand for him to replicate the scenario. Besides, he only ever learns about Homura right before the end of the loop.
>>
>>51267350
Pffft. That's part of the appeal, and if you prepare them right and hunt them when they're in season, but not "in season," then it's not as bad as you've heard.
>>
File: IHadTo.png (1MB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
IHadTo.png
1MB, 1024x936px
>>51266139
>>51266790
>NO! Keep going! I'm enjoying it!
>Keep going! I'm enjoying it as well
>>
>>51267120
>o-ok! Sorry I had to leave for a moment

s' cool.

Wish I had the patience to write this all out to the level you are.
>>
>>51267350
I fiind a good cherry sauce helps cut that. Though you need to make sure they're fresh cherries. Old cherries don't help anything.
>>
>>51267151
You are technically correctwhich is the best kind, but I dropped it because Val asked for the claim.
>>
How dangerous are the batman (dark knight?) and sherlock (great detective?) jumps?
>>
>>51267420
Depends. Are you a big guy?
>>
>>51267420
Neither of them has capeshit, magic, clarketech, or shounen bullshit.

Just don't be a dumbass and you'll do okay. Also, probably should avoid the drawbacks.
>>
>>51267285
Kyubey's knowledge is reset same as everyone else's at the start of each loop. In many timelines he just doesn't figure out that this is caused by Homura, and is rightly more interested in the big obvious energy source, who just so happens to be protected by an annoying emo girl.

And if the whole experiment with the Law of Cycles in Rebellion is any indication, his research isn't instant. Not to mention, in the wraith timeline, he just doesn't know that Homura's power can do that, because he doesn't know about Madoka.

Maybe there were some timelines where he did figure it out, and even some timelines where he thought that would be a great idea. But he'd always lose that idea when Homura went back in time again.
>>
>>51267420
Mortal level. No super powers or super tech (especially in sherlock) and the major danger zones are relegated to certain, avoidable locations.
>>
>>51267285
Worst girl isn't worth anything.
>>
>>51267464
But batman has superman, yeah? Or is it just the guys in the movies?
>>
>>51266988
>I think that was just something someone on SB was making
I don't really check out that thread. It would have been something I saw here, but I did not find it on a 4plebs *Order pdf search...
>>
File: ForYou.jpg (18KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
ForYou.jpg
18KB, 512x256px
>>51267447
>>
>>51267490
Not in TDK. TDK covers the Nolan movies.
>>
>>51267467
I think he figures it out once or twice on screen, but the first time, Homura time-travels immediately (And she'd basically admitted it at that point, he was all "Welp, looks like there's a witch that'll eat the planet in a week! Sucks for you!" and she went, "Nah. I'm outta here."), and the second is the final runthrough.
>>
>>51267492
See >>51267395
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51266994
It'd probably be a better idea to use HSDW and the Territory Creation skill to create a world "on par" with a Reality Marble. That way, it doesn't stay with you forever and you can make different sorts for different occassions.

By the way, this got derailed a few threads back so-does anyone have any idea what an EX rank Anti-Thaumaturgy/Anti-Self Noble Phantasm in the form of special magic circuits could do?

I'm kind of stumped, other than the vague idea they could be made of True Ether.
>>
>>51267120
Oh my GOD captcha on mobile is HELL, I had to retype this

"Vash? Are you okay?" I asked. Vash was gazing at Knives's body. His mouth a flat line. "I'm trying to think of ways to help him out...but most scenarios I think of don't end well." He admitted.

"Can't promise you results. But I'm a Jumper. I'm sure I can think of something." I replied, with a bright grin.

Vash smiled back

"WELP! Gotta hit the hay! Big day tomorrow walking to the nearest city!" He said, getting up and walking with his usual cartoonish swagger back to camp.

Knives was not entirely happy at his circumstances. I had Vash keep him on constant survellience. I didn't have time to devote to Knives constantly even if I checked up on him.

I had a planet to terraform. By the end of the ten years, Gunsmoke was green enough for humanity to no longer heavily rely on the plants. Thanks to my infinite water machines. Which meant rhat the plants could be used for their original purpose--to help terraform humanity's new home.

Wolfwood returned to his orphanage, Millie and Meryl returned to the insurance company--(Meryl was RELIEVED to wash her hands of Vash the Stampede). Millie and Wolfwood would send each other letters and chat on the phone.

Me and Vash got married in our third year. Wolfwood was our pastor, of course.

Overall? I was pretty darn proud of myself.
>>
Does anybody remember where the perk that let you cast magic anywhere in a short distance from you rather that directly from your person was? I think I remember it existing but cannot remember what jump its from.
>>
>>51267464
>Also, probably should avoid the drawbacks
Looks at drawbacks...
You can take drawbacks, just not the sealed powers ones if you are worried. Ditto League of Shadows if you are an early jumper.

Something I think would be fun to do is take the +600 "Make Gotham the most crime free city in the world" and do it in a completely unintended way, like Invading the USA and taking Gotham by Conquest, just so you can rule Gotham and repeal the majority of Laws, so all that robbing, murdering, and killing is not actually illegal.

Or create so many clones of yourself the population doubles and you are literally looking over everyone's shoulder.
"Hello There Citizen! Are You Playing Well With Others?"
>>
>>51267710
>Not suggesting that you create so much crime in the rest of the world that Gotham is safe by comparison
>>
>>51267705
>Nika and Vash got married on their third year
D'aww. That's cute. Also makes that scene where Vash shot Knives to get him off of you even better.
>>
>>51267732
>not turning your charisma up full blast and making everyone in Gotham your wholly obedient worshipful devotees
>>
>>51267732
I Tip My Hat to you, sir!
>>
>>51267761
>Not cutting Gotham off from the rest of the world so no more criminals can get in
>Not stealing a nuke and hiding it in Gotham
>Not threatening to detonate it unless people stop committing crimes

Wait a minute...
>>
>>51267732
now you're thinking as a jumper
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51267761
>not running for Mayor, hijacking the judiciary and redefining the definition of crime such that within Gotham's soil crime does not legally exist, whereas every other country is guilty of first degree Not Being Part Of Gotham

>>51267708
I think Storm Hawks has a remote control magic perk. Wireless something or other?
>>
>>51267493
Was derailing the thread with baneposts part of your plan too?
>>
>>51267708
Young Justice.
>>
>>51267732
Nom Nom up the rest of the world, so Gotham is simultaneously the most crime free and most crime ridden city at the same time.
>>
>>51267787
>not kicking everyone else out of Gotham and keeping the city as your vacation home that you never visit.
There's no crime if there's no people.
>>
>>51267865
I live life without a plan.
>>
>>51267705
Aww. Cute.

Did the planet's name stay "Gunsmoke" even after the terraforming?
>>
>Great detective jump
>Spirit of the City
>you may even meet the city themself.

Can anyone say 'realm of myth'?

Also, do we have an actual sherlock jump, or is this one the only detective themed jump we have?
>>
>>51267244
Pretty sure Val said you can't get a RM naturally.
>>
>>51267671
>any idea what an EX rank Anti-Thaumaturgy/Anti-Self Noble Phantasm in the form of special magic circuits could do?

Allow you to understand, tolerate, and appreciate the typemoon series in every aspect as it is or will be. Anti thaumaturgy for not even magic could save you from this fate. Anti self for there is no salvation from this.
>>
>>51267939
There is the Investigation jump and Sherlock Holmes (the movie, but you can pick what to do any other if you want) jump.
>>
>>51267990
What would probably be the safest Sherlock Homes setting to go to? I was kinda thinking of going to Moffat's Sherlock, partly because it takes place in the modern day.
>>
>>51267944
That'd be pretty bullshit. She talked before about the possibility of a jumper developing one before, so just saying 'no' now doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51267977
Anon, I'm pretty sure that's way beyond what a reasonable EX NP can do. Not even two cups of tea could achieve that level of power.

Not even CHRYSANTHEMUM tea.
>>
>>51268025
Cumberbatch Sherlock would be a good one, modern and not very dangerous unless you piss off Moriarty.
>>
Is Cracker Jack here?
Something I noticed about DC Occult.
>If you complete a scenario you will gain any rewards and CP at the end of the jump.
This need to be changed to you gain the reward when the Senario is completed when applicable. 3 of the 4 scenarios are defeat this BBEG somehow..
Having you kill that last Demon Lord and gaining his powers and 300 CP while standing over his corpse, or dealing with the Spectre and a pillar of light appears and the Spear of Destiny and 500 CP appears as a give from the Presence, or Killing/Banishing Trigon means to inherit the power he had tainted the planet with, and 600 CP for a power up.

It just seems more awesome to get it in Jump immediately after the victory rather than after.
>>
>>51268025
I would have to say the Sherlock Holmes movies with Basil Rathbone. No crazy super assassins or insane geniuses just some regular old murderers. It would be boring to go there in my opinion so I jump with any other choice.
>>
>>51268062
>Moffat
>Cumberbatch
Same verse.
>>
>>51267944
I recall the opposite when I asked about you being a Dead Apostle, and developing one naturally like the other Dead Apostles had.
>>
>>51268093
Huh, didn't know that.
>>
>>51268093
That was just a "yeah, you're on the right track" sort of deal.
>>
>>51268062
How dangerous is cumberbatch Moriarty?
>>
What jump is Realm of Myth from and what does it do? I've seen people talk about it but I'm a little confused.
>>
>>51267746
Hee, I'm glad. Vash is such a good boyfriend and he likes it when I spew corny shit to him. (I get really corny sometimes)

>>51267906
Yeah, it stayed that way, if only because at that point everyone just knew it by the name "Gunsmoke" and they didn't really feel the need to change the name.
>>
>>51268118
It's from civ, and it lets you pull a greek god and have sex with strange things. And have kids, presumably.

To quote SB, "It was a very sexy moon".
>>
>>51268025
>safest Sherlock Homes setting to go to
Were you Cthulhu in "Cthulhu Saves The World?"
Then go to A Study in Emerald.
>>
>>51268145
Wrong board.
>>
>>51268118
Civilization, and it basically turns you into a mythical figure, seduce the wind, convince an earthquake to knock it off, carve the land to form a river by hand, general mythical stuff is possible to you.
>>
>>51268062
>>51268078
What are the "Holmes in the Future" settings like?
>>
>>51268116
You know how some versions of him are just amoral geniuses who want power and/or wealth? Well this one is a sadistic sociopath who is as smart as Sherlock or possibly even smarter.
>>
>>51268156
You do realize that jump was vetted in this thread, and is now on the Drive, right?
Or are you Timmy come to shitpost?
>>
>>51268145
>Then go to A Study in Emerald
10x better than a Study in Scarlet, desu.
>>
>>51268208
No, I'd...genuinely not known about that.
>>
>>51268075
Not him, and I agree with the idea, but maybe you could have phrased one particular bit of this differently. If you said 'would you consider changing this', or 'why doesn't this happen at this point' then your point comes across much better. As it is right now you're saying 'this /needs/ to change because I say it does', even though the rest of your post - the actual suggestion - is good and makes sense.
>>
>>51268183
Well if you want to know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxmoOUsZzOs
>>
File: AokoCC.png (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AokoCC.png
175KB, 400x400px
>>51266963
>>51264469
I'm doing another update to the Supplement soon toadd all the new skills because they decided it'd be great to do a huge update hours after I finished. Probably will add that option, I've had a few options where I've noted you can pick alternate versions of Skills.

>>51266963
It's next on my list after Zero which is going crazy fast holy shit it's half done in one night. Not started yet so.

>>51266994
They are yes, they won't give you a collection from the start but they make it way way easier to get one and quick.

Depends. Not everyone can make a Reality Marble, even if they're insane, powerful in magic and so on. If you're inhuman you very likely could but if you're staying human I'd find it very unlikely that you could develop one naturally. Either way, developing one naturally would mean it has to fit you, so unless you can justify it you won't be getting UBW out of it.

>>51267944
I clarified my past statements on everyone developing one naturally, I don't believe I said it was entirely impossible. Sorry if I did, since that was incorrect of me, as it is certainly possible for the vast majority of jumpers to eventually get one, just extremely unlikely for ones who stay entirely human forever.
>>
>>51268334
>Fate/Zero
Cool, looking forward to changing the ending of that.

Also, two questions. One, can we upgrade the stats of canonical Servant and still take them? Also, is Hoenheim a valid servant in Fate/Stag Night, I know he's supposed to be a Prototype servant but would that be alright?
>>
Is there an easy route to beating Imaginary Friend?
>>
Have you used the deplorable word from Narnia?
>>
>>51268476
No, but I constantly consider using it in Twilight.

>>51268334
Just out of curiosity, can I use the 'dont feel like it' drawback in the servant supplement on a NP?
>>
>>51268467
Yup, upgrading is a okay. Just make sure you can sorta justify any new additions.

Paraclesus? Don't see why not.
>>
>>51268476
Only in Murdertale. And then every jump after that.
>>
>>51268499
Hmm. Don't see why not.
>>
>>51268513
Still the limit of two?
>>
File: GilCC.png (149KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GilCC.png
149KB, 400x400px
>>51268535
Yup.
>>
>>51265770
I just make another one with Anima magic.
Creation is a broken path. You could even just change aspects of reality with it until entropy no longer exists.
Even if it's a different scenario all you have to do is change fundamental forces around until it stops being a problem.
>>
Could Self-Made Shopkeeper from Recettear be used to transfer the killing property of Xena's Hind's Blood Dagger to a better weapon?
>>
>>51268509
Murdertale
>>
>>51268615
Forgot the ?
>>
>>51268615
If you aren't familiar with it, go open the Undertale Jump and read between the lines.
>>
>>51268605
Going by how both descriptions are worded, probably. But it goes against the intent of the item and is barely better than including Vampire Diaries in your chain.
>>
>>51268629
Hidden alt version of the Undertale jump, you can become super nonsense powerful at the cost of. . . everything really.
>>
>>51268476
>Have you used the deplorable word from Narnia?
Can you use powers in that Hatred Gauntlet?
Take the based on a jump option for a jump you hate, use that word. Boom, mission accomplished; have 10 year long Beach episode, pay no attention to the bloated corpses washing up on shore.
>>
>>51268652
You forgot to mention it's supposed to be an in-joke neither brows nor digger can be bothered to acknowledge to the chucklefucks who treat it like a valid jump.
>>
File: 1416331529421.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416331529421.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>51266014
Being a God/Ghostblood won't have a jump. Being a Half caste is inferior to being a normal exalt.
Therefoer if you take all the exalted jumps that will exist then those are the only options that aren't covered elsewhere. Even demon blood is attainable in Infernals.
However Godbloods are superior to ghost bloods in almost everyway so be a godblood if you're maximizing profits.

Also principle of motion is literally fucking godlike and you will take it as a starter charm and like it.
Being able to store actions for instant use later is invaluable and even exalts would get a little jealous at the lower levels.
>>
>>51268075
Sure.
>>
>>51268693
It's already available in the Mortal Gauntlet jump, anon. You know, like the post you're responding to says.
>>
>>51268470
> Easy modo
1) Don't take any drawbacks.
2) Be nice to the kid, so that having you around is preferable to not having you around.
3) Provide enough relative backing that it is clear you actually exist, such as...
- A) Scouting out adjacent rooms or surroundings (ie, "Dad's coming home! Put back the magazines!")
- B) Providing knowledge they can not possibly have gotten otherwise (such as answers to homework questions or other peoples' thoughts and feelings, or lotto numbers)
- C) Using any available methods (if any) to interact with the real world, such as the perk that lets you possess a teddy bear.

At that point, you're less of an "imaginary friend", and more of a magical creature that only they can see. So you're in no danger of being forgotten. And after that, you just have to make sure the kid doesn't die.

I suppose if you had that Teddy Bear perk, and were far enough in your chain, you could really go over extremist on that.
I mean... what do you think 1% power would be on some like, say, Spiral-kun?
>>
>>51268544
Can I get any bonus points whatsoever for sealing away an EX?
>>
>>51268712
No. Consider it vetoed.
>>
will there ever be a fallout 1 or fallout 2 jump
>>
>>51268500
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51268728
When you make it.
>>
>>51268637
>goes against the intent of the item and is barely better than including Vampire Diaries in your chain
>>51268718
>No. Consider it vetoed.
Fuck off furfag, nobody cares.
>>
>>51268716
No, sorry.
>>
>>51268715
You don't even have to be that far in your chain. Even with just one of the common strength perks (say, 25 tons), you're still a teddy bear who can lift 500 pounds, which is more than most adult men.
>>
>>51268693
Principle of Motion at Willpower 10 with Essence of 3 means you store three full attack actions so you can commit your actual action to powering up with other Charms, Touch of Jupiter is fucking awesome cause Essence 3 Poisonous (That scales with your Essence) Aggivated Damage is fucking awesome. The Martial Arts God stuff is also neat because Perfects!
>>
>>51268334
I was thinking, would a clone of Hero of a Thousand Faces work as an NP? Would it have to be EX Rank to match Jack's feats or would it just A with +s?

>>51268476
No. I considered using it in 40K to wipe out the whole thing or at least Commoragh (depending on the range) to put that universe out of its misery and using it to fuel an ascension ritual that resulted in me becoming the literal god of Fuck You, Slaanesh.
>>
>>51268714
I know man. But it's not getting a jump of it's own like all the others are.
So being a half caste is a poor move in the long run even if they would be the power choices if other exalted jumps didn't exist.
>>
>>51268798
EX to match the vast variety of stuff Jack does yes, though that's without it costing you mana to make it work.
>>
>>51268842
If I instead have it cost mana, could the weapons scale to any size that I have enough mana for or would there be a cap?
>>
>>51268842
Just checking, we can't import things to become NP's even if we're just adding the NP stuff on as if it was a new NP right?
>>
>>51268637
Uh, guess I'll do it then? Though I don't know how I'll dodge your disapproving stares...
>>
>>51268869
I don't see an issue with it growing bigger/more numerous the more energy you put in, but it wouldn't increase the inherent rank of the weapons, so they'd mostly be relying on size and weight beyond the base level.

>>51268876
Correct, if you want to 'import' something, you're actually entirely remaking it within the NP system, so you have to be able to buy that thing within the NP system first before adding anything on.
>>
>>51268904
Oh yeah, no, I'm assuming the city sized swords would still be worthless against Hercules. Was just curious.
>>
I propose we ban all anime jumps from the drive. It's not something you can enjoy in good taste.
>>
>>51268787
I thought Principle of Motion banks Willpower Extra Actions, of which you can draw up to Essence in a single action.
>>
>>51268922
Well then I propose we ban everyone with good taste from the board.
>>
>>51268922
Proposal overruled. Consider it vetoed ;)
>>
File: yZ8KQ5B.png (36KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
yZ8KQ5B.png
36KB, 640x960px
>>51268922
Time to use my recently found bait images
>>
File: seconded.gif (445KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
seconded.gif
445KB, 400x267px
>>51268946
>>
>>51268943
Essence limits on the number of actions you can use at any one instant IIRC.
>>
>>51268904
How does having high stats with Mana Burst work anyways? Saber is weaker than Rin without using Mana Burst, but I don't think her stength is ever below C, let alone E. Why the hell is Saber so physically weak for a Servant?
>>
>>51268943
Before errata is was as many as was banked. Post errata it's up to Essence +1 per flurry.
>>
So we have 4 Exalted Jumpmakers.
Wukong, Gaunlet, InfernalAnon, & Mardukth.

I always liked the Dragon Kings and how their charms were structured.

Anyone of you working on that *fingers crossed someone is*

Or Worm_Anon, need a new palate cleanser?
>>
>>51268988
Isn't Alaya/something doing some wonky shit with the "real" Arturia, instead of summoning her from the Throne of Heroes as normal?
>>
>>51268922
Vetoed.
I propose that we double the number of anime jumps on the drive!
What all anime hasn't been made into a jump yet?
>>
>>51268904
Hey Val, do Servant Jumpers require a Mana supply post-jump? Would being a Pseudo-Servant and/or having Dragonheart cover for that?
>>
>>51268922
>>
>>51269026
>double the number of anime jumps on the drive
I know you're being facetious, but please no.
>>
>>51269035
Seriously what is it with you calling random people furfags?
You did it at least twice in this thread. Is there some eric new maymay going around?
>>
>>51269026
Mad Bull 34. Get to it.
>>
>>51269026
Reminder that we still don't have a Record of Lodoss War jump.
>>
>>51269041
Don't worry, jumps aren't made often enough for that to ever be the case.
>>
>>51268988
Saber is the real Arturia due to a deal she made with Alaya to get to compete in the Holy Grail war.
>>
>>51268988
It's weird and not teeeerribly consistent but I believe what it's trying to say is that since Arturia is sort of not a real Heroic Spirit yet, without using Prana Burst/some sort of reinforcement she's just got the body of a normal girl in her late teens. She's not summoned in her original living body for sure but neither is she getting the full benefits of being a HS. I don't really understand why this is a thing, given it benefits Alaya nothing to fuck over a potential CG like this but it seems to be how it is.

I'd imagine it'd give you a high boost with high stats, making you quite beastly in combat.

>>51269033
Just...No, anon, they don't. Servants, whether it'syou or your new companion, become living post jump. They generate their own mana and no longer need upkeep from you.

>>51269057
Dammit Estes, you can't keep pulling this shit. One more time and you're off the force!
>>
>>51269081
Does having a higher base make Prana Burst more effective?
>>
>>51269045
>random people
Not random people, shitposters who want to create drama by shitposting and acting like they are the Emperor of Jumpchain.
just decided to give them the same response every time.
>>
>>51269114
In a sense I guess. I don't think having more STR would mean your STR gets boosted more, just that it was a higher base level originally. Mana I think is the exception and would increase the boost you could get from Mana Burst, since you're able to put more energy into it.
>>
>>51269116
Well that's fine I guess. Although given that they're fishing for replies that sounds counter productive.
>>
>>51269012
Nobody has expressed interest in Dragon Kings or Jadeborn.
>>
>>51269081
I would have thought, between humans being more awesome in the past and her being a fucking dragon hybrid, she'd be stronger than Rin.
>>
>>51269116
Uh, plenty of people make arbitrary rulings and judgements in these threads. Not saying that most of the people you replied to weren't shitposters, but it's not too far-fetched they weren't.
>>
>>51269081
If she's in her real body then why doesn't she generate mana on her own?
>>
>>51269073
Aren't humans from 2000 years ago outrageously stronger than modern day humans in Nasuland regardless? And Saber is said to be kinda jacked, even though she is drawn like a dainty girl.
>>51269081
So does that mean if you spent all the points needed to actually buy her canon sheet, she wouldn't be nerfed by Alaya? Or is spending points on her physical stats a waste?
>>
>>51269166
>>51269149
Hence why I said it's obviously not her actual living body, because she clearly has many of the flaws of being a HS and is much weaker then she should be.
>>
>>51269026
>Gintama
>Speed Racer
>Haruhi (just so we can make Slider the drop-in origin)
>MÄR
>Pretty Cure
>Get Backers
>Gash Bell (though I think someone was working on this one)
>Yuki Yuna is a Hero
>Ojamajo Doremi
>Unico
>>
>>51269178
If you're spending the points, you get the goods.
>>
>>51269012
I thought about doing either Gunstar Autochthonia or a jump just for Spirits. Even had this cute little idea of each type of spirit having its own capstone booster (gods get Magnanimous Yet Unbound for a UCS-style supermode, Ghosts get Death[noun indicating lordship] for superduper necromancy, you get the idea).

Unfortunately, much as I adore reading the lore as described by other people, actually going through the books makes me want to punch myself repeatedly.

...Also, aren't InfernalAnon and Mardukth the same person?
>>
>>51269185
How impressive is Merlin? I mean, he's fucking Merlin, but he's still using Magecraft, right? Which is the equivalent of bringing a musket to a gunfight.
>>
>>51269026
Eiken as a joke jump.
>>
>>51269185
The real reason is that Alaya thinks Saber is cuter as a weakling, and thinks she's more likely to rely on Shirou and Rin if she's weak. She's just a big shipper, you see.
>>
>>51269211
So what's with the trip all of a sudden?
>>
>>51269211
What's EX Prana Burst (Flame)? Can I punch people with the sun?
>>
>>51269216
Spirit jump sounds cool, but you'd probably drown under the contradicting swiss cheese that spirit mechanics and lore is.
They just didn't fucking care at some points and it shows.

Also Gunstar Autochthonia would be hype as shit
>>
>>51269026
Angel Beats could be fun as some kind of gauntlet.
>>
>>51269234
Solidarity. It's a symbol that she won't flee to SB, unlike so many others.
>>
>>51269223
Well...he's one of the very few Servants to cost over 2000SP, almost 3000SP, to build and he popped up in GO because he thought it'd be fun so he summoned himself.

He's kind of badass.

>>51269229
Hah! It does sound adorable, if a little horrible, that she ships her human pets.

>>51269234
Thought it'd be smart to get some insurance just in case, since I'm posting much more often in response to questions. Don't want to have to wake up one day and find a mess happened while I slept.

>>51269254
Er. Probably not, unless you're talking about the surface of it. It's just Mana Burst but things are covered in fire when you use it.
>>
>>51269267
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>51269285
He's baiting you.
>>
>>51269066
>Record of Lodoss War
Silly anon that's a game not an animu.
>>
>>51269285
How so?
>>
>>51269267
>>
>>51269278
Is an Np that increases the all stats of the wearer by one rank (at A rank) feasible?

I'm trying to decide what the yasakani does, and healing is covered by the mirror.
>>
>>51269267
Your abandonment issues are amusing.
>>
>>51269081
So wait, Prana Burst is like a godtier version of Reinforcement?
>>
Does fable jump have any waifus?
>>
>>51269337
That sounds fair, I believe Arondight is something similar. Long as it doesn't do anything else I don't see an issue with it being at that level.

>>51269343
Limited to solely reinforcement of the body, yeah, it seems like it.
>>
>>51269300
It's a number of things, including a pnp rpg, and like five different rule sets for using different systems to play it as a pnp rpg.
>>
>>51269386
Uh, can't it do weapons, too?
>>
>>51269386
Um, can I power it at range and/or give it a battery effect? That's about all.
>>
>>51269343
Huh. Given that if her strength is given by Prana Burst then A rank increased her strength from being weaker than peak to 50x peak human.
>>51269386
How much does Reinforcement increase physical abilities?
>>
>>51269278
>It's just Mana Burst but things are covered in fire when you use it.
Oh I thought it was just fire, not the physical boost.
>>
>>51269408
The elemental effect can cover weapons yes, but the burst/reinforcement effect is just for making you stronger/faster.

>>51269412
I don't believe so, though I believe you can ptu the elemental effect on something and then fire or throw it and have ti remain.

>>51269422
Depends on your skill and energy.
>>
>>51269366
No
>>
File: Peter Molyneux.jpg (217KB, 1065x599px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Molyneux.jpg
217KB, 1065x599px
>>51269366
The Fable jump will have all the waifus. You can plant a loli and grow her into any kind of waifu you could imagine. It's going be revolutionary.
>>
>>51269434
Er, sorry. This. >>51269337

Can I power it at range and/or give it a battery effect?
>>
>>51269339
He's not who you think he is.
>>
>>51269434
?

Isn't one of the defining features enhancing normal weapons to the point where they can damage others with a light clash? Also, is the description incorrect, then?

>Is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.
>>
File: Record-of-Lodoss-War.jpg (56KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Record-of-Lodoss-War.jpg
56KB, 300x400px
>>51269300
Well, that as well, but...
>>
>>51269468
When both you and the shitposter are nearly indistinguishable, maybe it's a sign you're being a bit too much of a dick?
>>
>>51269500
Don't feed either of them. They suck equally.
>>
>>51269465
Oh, sure.

>>51269481
Huh, my bad. Then yes, applies to both. And yes, it seems like the instantly expelling part is incorrect.
>>
>>51269525
Hey Val, for the Black is the new Black drawback, do we have to deal with Dark Sakura/that weird shadow tentacle monster thing as well?
>>
>>51269551
No, Dark Sakura isn't part of the drawback. She could still appear if things go poorly and her willpower breaks but she won't be summoned for the drawback.
>>
Well?
>>
>>51269582
Fuck off God.
>>
>>51269582
But I do love beetles, anon. In more ways than you know.
>>
>>51269582
B-But I love beetles!
>>
>>51269574
Does Modern Weaponry Negation also work on laser weapons, or just bullets/missiles/etc.?

>>51269598
>Not renaming yourself NikaBeetle for that one post
Tsk tsk tsk.
>>
>>51269589
GenesisAnon, where art thou?
>>
>>51269582
Beetles are easily the coolest bugs.
>>
File: IMG_0879.png (66KB, 205x482px)
IMG_0879.png
66KB, 205x482px
>>51269582

But Anon, I am the beetle who walks the Path of Heaven to rule over everything.

It's impossible for me not to love beetles.
>>
>>51269614
He got smote.
>>
>>51269574
You said EX Collector would get you about 10 rare items per jump without you trying, give or take. At A, A+, or A++, would just the number decrease or the rarity of the items, too?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51269278
That reminds me-why DOES Gaia like Arturia and her kingdom so much anyway? She's otherwise characterised as hating and fearing humans.

Does she just think it's cute one of them looks a little bit like her TYPE? Did she just have a mental breakdown from constant hate and paranoia, and go "fuck it, you my favorite parasite?"

Also, about my idea in >>51267671-for a NP like that, would an NP that increases my Mana capacity be redunded/no bueno if it does so effectively by acting as an independant source of mana? Or would it have to be an "effect" like amplifying the output of thaumaturgy?

>>51269216
>Gunstar Autocthonia

YES!

>spirits jump

Hmm. I was about to say that sounds a little broad for sheer variety but-actually, I can kinda see it working. You'd have celestial gods, terrestrial gods, elementals (Kukla-style capstone booster, or something that lets you approach Greater Dragonhood without going batshit insane?), ghosts and maybe demons. Damned if I know what a Drop-In would be, though.

And yeah, they're one and the same.
>>
File: kick happy assholes.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
kick happy assholes.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>51269582
The fuckers keep kicking me in the head.
>>
>>51269026
Darker Than Black
Gantz
Jyo Oh Sei
Escaflowne
Attack on Titan
Yotsubo
Mahou Tsukai no Yome
Goblin Slayer
Vinland Saga
Ubel Blatt
Kampfer
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Vampire Hunter D
Desert Punk
Hamtaro
All You Need Is Kill
>>
>>51269422
Assuming Shirou is peak human(28 mph and 800 lb overhead lift), 20-30 times increase in strength and speed.(D-C rank) Assuming athletic(21 mph and 200 lbs), 26.667-40 times in speed and 80-120 times in strength.
>>
>>51267705
That was a pleasure to read.
>>
File: spiderfluff1.jpg (695KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
spiderfluff1.jpg
695KB, 2560x1600px
>>51269582
Because spiders are superior.
>>
>>51269661
Is there a Vindictus jump?
>>
>>51269613
If it's supernatural or able to hit a spirit, it'll work on you. If not, it won't.

>>51269634
Reduce both equally or reduce one more then the other. Up to you.

>>51269642
I have no idea what's up with Gaia.

If you want your circuits to give you more mana, buy more ranks in the Mana stat. Or buy something external to you in the vein of Prelati's Spellbook to have as an independent source of mana.

>>51269655
Honestly have no idea where you're getting these ranks from. Unless you're trying to base them on EMIYA which I doubt is accurate, since I've seen nothing to indicate he's also in the situation of having to use Mana Burst to up his stats.
>>
>>51269615
https://australianmuseum.net.au/what-are-the-differences-between-bugs-and-beetles
Beetles aren't bugs, val! Bugs a shit!
>>
>>51269278
>Well...he's one of the very few Servants to cost over 2000SP, almost 3000SP, to build and he popped up in GO because he thought it'd be fun so he summoned himself.
This seem more like your creation requirements are wrong. Like requiring skills that do not reallt seem to do much, but all skills cost the same.

Like EX Hero Creation, which costs how much and is a vague skill, that does not really seem part of Merlin skill set considering how the legend ended with Arthur's flaws bringing down Camelot. Merlin does not need it, let alone at EX.

Or divinity, which looks like another do nothing skill.

A perfectly good representation of Merlin could be affordably done with Mana+++/EX and some skill representing Magical knowledge like High Speed Divine Words at +++/EX. That ineffable thing that makes a man a king could be made with judicious use of Noble Phantasms made by Item Creation EX. The magic of Camelot/The Lake/Avalon (the Island) by Territory Creation. And both of those are discounted for caster.

Requiring multiple useless un-discounted skills just artificially inflates the price.
>>
How do you feel about game mechanic options in jumps where they're not actually part of the setting?
>>
File: Emiya_shiro.png (4MB, 1419x3234px) Image search: [Google]
Emiya_shiro.png
4MB, 1419x3234px
>>51269655
>800 lb overhead lift
Is that without using magic to enhance it?

Because Jesus, duds would flatten if he somehow got that over his head.
>>
>>51269653
>Hamtaro
Fuck off, Holden. 3rd Edition was mostly shit.
>>
>>51269694
Man fuck logic, beetles are still the coolest bugs even if they're not bugs. That's just how cool they are. They transcend the boundaries of species to show bugs how shit they are and how swole they could be.

>>51269702
If you think so.
>>
>>51269525
Hows this?

>Yasakani no Magatama, Jade Bending Jewels
>Rank A
>Anti-???
>One of the three Divine Regalia of japan, this necklace was hung on a tree by Ama-no-Koyane-no-mikoto in order to catch Amaterasu's attention and convince her to leave the cave she was weeping in.

>The Yasakani no Magatama has no offensive power, but neither is it a defensive Phantasm. When worn, and as an A rank Phantasm, the necklace will boost all stats of the wearer by one rank. Additionally, energy may be stored inside the necklace. Tamamo my enjoy this boost herself, or give the necklace to another. A normal human with E rank stats isn't much, but an already powerful servant would be quite terrifying. Additionally, as long as the necklace is within the range of the Mirror of Yata (Currently EX, all of japan), Tamamo may continue to feed it energy after it's internal stores have run out.

Battery is five days (one per rank), and I tied the range to the mirror rather than try to make something up.

I also dropped quite a bit to afford bumping the mirror up to EX...

I guess I could take sader or something? 300 cp is enough to buy back most of the +'s I dropped...
>>
>>51269718
Looks good.
>>
>>51269704
Do you mean things that aren't in the lore, but still in the game? Because those can work so long as you aren't stretching things to get what you want.

If it's just straight made up that's no good though.
>>
>>51269714
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I just want a hamster alt-form.
>>
>>51269704
I don't like it.
>>
>>51269733
I mean when half of the options in a jump are game mechanics when there's plenty of other content in lore to base shit on. When it's not contained in the Drop-in tree.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>51269693
Nah, just trying to figure out what kind of things EX NP magic circuits could do. I might just go with the former option, though.

>>51269677
Wait, that thing has an actual setting it's from? In which case nah, I would've definitely known if there was a jump where best bugs got the respect they deserve.

>>51269714
Hey.

Hey, don't associated Hamtaro with Holden. Hamtaro did nothing wrong.

>>51269716
Spiders are still the best bugs, but beetles are pretty up there.

Based Bombadier Beetle would've been a great mosaic organ. Like Spider Man, except you shoot metal-melting steam out of your wrists.
>>
>>51269751
You could just head over to Zootopia.
>>
>>51269725
Hey Val, how does Hero Creation work? Do you just...use magic and create a baby or something?
>>
Val, since servant stats are multiples of existing maximum human potential in the Fate setting, what is the measure of maximum human mana potential in Magic Circuits?
>>
>>51269773
I guess it's fine. I think people could do better at being creative if there's more to work with though.

Really I wish Drop in didn't get stuck with all the meta shit.
Those things work best undiscounted. Drop in can be so much more than a dumping ground.
>>
>>51269782
It reads like a parenthood perk.
Which is weird since it is usually Boris who raises Arthur.
>>
Hey jumpers, back with more fun and exciting Forgotten Realms questions. Why on earth is:

Meager Fortitude +200CP: You are constantly ill, and in a perpetual state of nausea.

only a 200cp perk? The SRD says:

Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.

Which makes this perk an incredible trap if taken with literally anything that requires you to be somewhere specific or do anything at all during your stay here. I just, what?!
>>
>>51269774
>Spider
You're just a savage aren't you?

>>51269782
I'd imagine, with the little info I have on it, that it's a Skill to make it easier to raise others into becoming heroic figures on a big scale. Teaching others to be superheroes or great leaders or legendary knights and so on. So it'd make any of your efforts to do those things far easier, even if you might not really know how to do that stuff yourself, and your chosen focuses/students would find much more success in reaching those heroic heights.

Just my best guess, hope we get more info on it soon.

>>51269795
Rin. This is explained on the stat scale page.
>>
>>51269800
I mean, but what else is there for drop-in? Mysterious traveler? Strange being?
>>
>>51269366
Yes, not many though.

There is Lady Grey, who in 1 is a bitchfu and in 2 is a much nicer zombie waifu.

There's Whisper, black chick tomboy. She's mostly okay, but is kind of a glory hog.

There's Briar Rose, who is sarcastic but otherwise harmless.

There's Scarlet Robe, the MC's mom. Was a hot red riding hood looking axewoman in her day, but is now old and in jail. Husband is dead so she's free game for you gmilf types.

There's Theresa, the MC's sister. She's a blind seeress and will user. Mostly just emotionless from her trauma and loses out on a lot of her appeal without the incest angle desu. In 2 and later she turns into a mysterious old woman utopionist. Basically she's Kreya at that point.

There's Amanda Grey, Lady Grey's nice sister who is a ghost.

There's Hammer, who is a giant strongwoman. She's pretty nice, her only downside is that she's chubby in addition to being very strong and tall.

There's Rose, Fable 2 MC's big sister. She's a very nice girl, but she gets killed early on so you'd have to stop that. Otherwise is pretty boring, loses most of her appeal without the incest.

There's Elise, who is generic sweet childhood friend. Loses appeal without being the MC of Fable 3, but even as them you'd have to cuck her fiance she picked up after thinking you died. Which she's willing to do if you want and don't mind being shitty.

There's Veronica, who is a fancy upperclass lady. She's unremarkable except that her husband ASKS you to cuck him so he has an excuse to divorce her. Funny contrast to the above.

There's Page, who is nice and all, and a big rebel leader who hates tyranny and all that.

There's also potentially the heroes of Fable II or III, since those can be girls.

That's about it except generic NPCs.
>>
File: 104b1c3a95d8c76a4256c3dc0af352ab.png (285KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
104b1c3a95d8c76a4256c3dc0af352ab.png
285KB, 1280x1182px
>>51269812
The forgotten Realms drawbacks aren't very well made.
Although I wouldn't think of them in terms of Game mechanics. You're just really nauseous all the time not running on actual dice.

It's still a dumb as hell option when you can just eat getting skinned with some kind of healing factor and blast Orcus to death for mad CP gains.
>>
>>51269812
Okay, new standing rule, the Forgotten Realms Jump is poorly made and poorly executed. Let's just all agree on this and move on with our day without a million questions about it.
>>
>>51269805
>>51269822
Huh. Weird, but that could be useful. Thanks.

Oh, hey, Val, would it be possible to duplicate that kill sat thing Prototype Gilgamesh had? The one that was supposed to flood the entire world? Because I want to see Gil's reaction to it.

>Man, that thing looks cool. Jumper may be a mongrel, but he has a pretty sweet NP! It almost looks like something I would have...
>>
>>51269864
You mean Enki? Well, you could have it but it'd be only as powerful as any other EX, no world flooding yet.
>>
File: spider val.png (96KB, 1856x526px) Image search: [Google]
spider val.png
96KB, 1856x526px
>>51269822
>You're just a savage aren't you?

You would speak ill of your own kind?
>>
>>51269774
>Wait, that thing has an actual setting it's from?
It was the guardian beast of the village, until it got cursed by gnoll things, which drove it insane. The introductory mission has the player kill it.
There's a mission later on to retrieve babby spider eggs to replace it, though.
>>
>>51269871
That's fair, the world flooding thing isn't necessary, just the thing with Gil-

>yet
...just what are you planning, you devil?
>>
>>51269812
>get light blindness for +400CP
>spend 500CP on a race with light blindness, anyway
>>
File: x14-Rin-and-Luvia.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x14-Rin-and-Luvia.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>51269878
I am perfectly fine with being a race traitor if that race is spiders.

>>51269890
I may have started planning for some special scenarios in Grand Order
>>
>>51269890
She's allowing it in GO, which is basically the Fate equivalent of Exalted in terms of its setting and what it represents for this thread.
>>
is the Angelus crystal in tales of symphonia worth picking up?
>>
>>51269903
Prismatic dragons are immune to light effects.
>>
>>51269903
Nah, gotta be a dragon yo.

>>51269850
But asking questions to the thread at large is fun anon-senpai!
>>51269848
I think killing orcus makes you stay since you inherit his portfolio? I dunno.
>>
>>51269904
>>51269912
Oh God, this will be painful, but now I want it...DAMN YOU VAL, WHY MUST YOU DO THESE THINGS?!
>>
>>51269823
Those work I guess, but there's a lot of ways to do it.
Of course there's no real blanket answer to what's best since each jump would be different. I do think Drop in can work as the unaffiliated background fairly well though. Things that aren't specific for any goup, but still useful.

Really stuff like you've got a health bar nao boi seems lazy to stuff in there since it's just filler. It's not bad, but a lot of the times it's just to fill a perk slot.
>>
>>51269919
whoops stone not crystal
>>
>>51269919
Yes. I daresay it's nearly a must-buy.
>>
>>51269919
Absolutely. It's probably the second best thing in the whole jump.
Make sure to have a key crest so you can actually use it though.
>>
>>51269843
Oh I forgot, you could also bring back the Queen of Blades if you're crazy. She's like Jack of Blades only stronger and with tits.
>>
>>51269904
Remove ohohoh, remove sausage drills. You are worst girl
>>
>>51269919
Absorbing souls to power up is really great. This is in addition to the normal powers of an Exsphere/Cruxcis Crystal. Also, you know the Lifeless Being perk? An eon or so of wearing an Angelus Stone will cause you to gain those powers automatically.
>>
>>51269929
I don't think it does. You only stay if you have Divine rank higher than 0 at the end of the jump and even if you did get stuck with his portfollio you could just vent out the Rank with investments in random woodland animals.

I don't think you do get his portfollio for killing him though. At least I've never heard anything about that before.
>>
>>51269943
What do you think is best?
>>
>>51269012
Huh? You rang?
>>
>>51269947
Can't stop these drills anon.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (579KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
579KB, 1920x1080px
Question for all Jumpers.

For those who chose to end on Dragon Ball in their last chain, how far did you get before you Sparked or died?

For those still on their chain, if you were forced to take Dragon Ball right now how far do you think you'd get before dying?
>>
File: b bullshit.png (4MB, 2000x1584px) Image search: [Google]
b bullshit.png
4MB, 2000x1584px
>>51269929
>>51269923
Half-Shadow Dragon, Half-Drow.
>>
>>51269986
Hey Val, what rank would I give a Gate of Babylon with all of Gil's stuff? Trying to figure out how to build for a Demi-Servant Gil.
>>
>>51269904
Does non magical weaponry have any rank at all? Would God Hand or the immunity to weaponry from the living template let you shrug off the Death Star's blast or a punch from Superman?
>>
>>51270026
...The next thing Val will say is 'NO'.
>>
>>51269988
So much wasted potential. Worst thing is I didn't even know just how much wasted potential until I started reading it to make up for the barebones jump-doc.
>>
>>51270026
You can't buy it. The Supplement details that you cannot buy collection NPs.
>>
>>51269967
Lifeless being. Although that's assuming you get angel powers out of the deal.
I would imagine you do since you are an angel, but it's not really stated in the perk.

Of course you could just get most of the benefits by wearing a cruxius crystal or angelous stone, but the transition process is rather unpleasant all things considered and having fiat backing it up is always nice.
>>
>>51269963
Wasnt killing a god how Bhaal and a couple other random mortals gained their powers? Or am I remembering that wrong?

>>51269991
What on earth is the downside to one of those things? CR17 at old?
>>
>>51270035
In the sense that a ghost could, yes. Though you'd probably suffocate in space anyway.

>>51270036
So close.
>>
>>51270041
Oh, okay. Sorry.
>>
>>51270051
Haha, no. That needs to be limited right away.
>>
>>51270051
So it's effectively a complete No Sell to anything in a sci-fi setting? I can laugh off Scion's Golden Fuck You Beam and Behemoth trying to nuke my brain?

That's amazing.
>>
>>51270065
It's no worse than any other ghost form.
>>
>>51270065
If you wanna go ahead and limit every option that lets you be a ghost or spirit in the chain anon, I'd be happy to change it. Until you do, I don't see whats so bad about it.

>>51270068
I'm really not sure why people find it special. You realise that any option that lets you be insubstantial or be a ghost that interacts with the world is the same right?
>>
>>51270046
>What on earth is the downside to one of those things?
The rules for making a character out of one are exceedingly vague, if not impossible. Are they supposed to be treated "as shadow dragons +transformation" as the middle box on the left says? Or are they suppsoed to have the stats in the bottom-most left box? Becuase then there's no option to turn into a friggin dragon, which is the entire point.
At this point, I just gave up and decided to go with the top left option, which can't turn into a dragon, but unlike all other medium-sized half-dragons has wings and can fly. Which, combined with the ridiculous stat boosts, is good enough.
>>
>>51270046
Killing a God can get you God powers IIRC, but that's all up to the DM.
It's not a guarentee or anything. Just like how being incredibly awesome at something can make you a god.
Lots of it is just plot shit and not something that will always happen.

I imagine jumpers don't have to deal with this since otherwise entering the jump when you have hundreds of jumps behind you would basically mean you automatically become divinity and get stuck. Especially since the jumpdoc couldn't discourage becoming a god more.
>>
>>51269822
>Rin. This is explained on the stat scale page.
Um, I checked the wiki, and she has no Magic Circuits listed on her stat page, but the Magic Circuits page says
>40 inborn Magic Circuits and subs that are 30 each
I have no idea what sub sub circuits are, but the answer is unclear because the reference quote at the bottom
>Rin, on the other hand, has 40 main circuits, while her sub-circuits are 30 each
implies she has more then 1 group of sub circuits, so I do not know if the answer is 100, 130, 160, 190, etc magic circuits.
>>
>>51270089
left==right for all instances. I'm gonna sleep.
>>
>>51270086
Well it's a constant thing, for one. A ghost would usually have to choose to go between physical and incorporeal.
>>
>>51270097
Referring to the Supplements page on it.

She has 2 sub sets, giving her 100 in total.

>>51270101
Sometimes. Plenty of common types that are able to affect the physical world while remaining insubstantial. I mean, that's the most basic poltergeist right there.
>>
>>51270089
>>51270092
Here I was just grabbing Silver Dragon right out of the mm.

Eugh, divine nonsense is the worst nonsense. I'm enjoying digging out all of my 3.x books to character gen though. Havent done that in awhile.
>>
I literally just bought every perk and item for moriarty in the sherlock holmes jump.

All of them.

Thank god for pocket dimensions where I can fuck off and fight monsters for ten years, because that was a lot of drawbacks.
>>
File: Bard.jpg (115KB, 355x451px) Image search: [Google]
Bard.jpg
115KB, 355x451px
Jump # 173 Kubo of the two strings
Background: Hero

Perks:
*Laika Lines – Drawing and Sculpting(100)
*Bright tones, Warm Hearts (0)
*Drawn to friendship (100, Discount)
*Brilliant Busking (200, Discount) (Something that improves bardic abilities… yes please)
*Origami (0)
*Strength of the silvery light (400)
*On the wings of golden herons (500)

Companions:
*You are my quest (200)

Drawbacks:
*One Eyes (+ 100)
*Chicken of Doom (+ 200)
*Heroes Charm (+ 300)

(So again I have no clue what I’m doing)
So these jumps are always a pain for me. While it was actually nice to spend some quiet time with my companions at the beginning and it was nice being around Kubo who was like my little brother. Once things started happening and I was expected to just sit back and help through advice and mentoring… it really sucked.

I was actually kind of happy when the damn chicken showed up because I knew at least that was something I was allowed to fight. Not that he was easy by that point but I had pent up aggression I needed to unleash somewhere. Also I sort of tricked it in to shooting an Egg at Yukami it actually sent her flying through some trees and knocked her out.

I managed to help Kubo save both his mother and his father (I had awakened his aura and have a lot of passive buffs that helped him just by being near him. I may have also slipped him a few temporary items and potions.)

However when it came to moon king, he managed to defeat him basically on his own like he did in the movie. At the time I was a bit busy with the damn chicken again... I really wish my companions would actually stop laughing and help when I am fighting the damn thing. After the fights they always feel bad but during them… damn drawbacks.
>>
>>51270164
Yes! I feed upon your suffering!

I'm glad that you liked it Anon!
>>
File: AU Raditz.png (588KB, 1283x551px) Image search: [Google]
AU Raditz.png
588KB, 1283x551px
>>51269988

I'm on my 120th jump in my current chain, so I suppose I'd be mostly good until the Saiyan Saga.

I'd try to manipulate things so that Goku still dies so he can train with King Kai but I get to kill Raditz. I use Dark Binding from Hellsing to keep his soul around, and then use Merging from German Hollow Quest with the soul to get general saiyan abilities.

After that it's basically train endlessly, build equipment that might help me later, and hope for the best.
>>
>>51270195
You made the Sherlock jump? You really are best girl, Worm!
>>
File: 1427788663561.png (875KB, 1458x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427788663561.png
875KB, 1458x1080px
>>51270112
Well if you're looking to minmax your race choice you can't go wrong with any of the epic dragons.
Force, Chromatic, or Time. Pick one and roflstomp everything, probably literally after long enough.
They all have something over the others, but Time is pretty much objectively the best in general. Those stats and abilities are just plain unfair and look almost like something out of the kiddie pool in the immortals handbook. If only they didn't look so doofy, but I guess that's what shapeshifting is for.

Although there's something to be said about being a force dragon to get immunity to force. The kind of shenanigans you can pull with permanant force walls that you can walk through is immense
>>
>>51270110
Hell, Anima lets you make items that will make people immune to mundane damage
>>
>>51270255
Can't find a consistent pic of a Time Dragon? Can you post one?
>>
>>51270110
>Referring to the Supplements page on it.
I just searched both the copy in the drive and the last posted on 4plebs in case I was having a brain fart moment.

That information is not actually contained in the supplement, Valeria. are you working from a version you have yet to post?

Semi related question, how many circuits can a dragon core be equivalent to as minimum. If a Rank A mana has the equivalent of 5,000 magic circuits, and you just fluff that rank or better as a Dragon Core (that does not produce mana due to the summoning during the jump unless you have independent action or a living body)
>>
>>51270307
My bad. The scale page mentions Rin being the peak but doesn't mention how many circuits she has.

A Dragon Core gives what it says it gives, no more, no less and no, it does not scale to give you more magic. The regeneration part, as described in the option, applies to all magic you have. You can't fluff just buying that many ranks as getting extra bonuses. If you want the benefits of the Dragon Core, you need to buy it.
>>
>>51270255
Where on earth do you find the time dragon? Is it in a splat?
>>
File: Don't Waifu Worms.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Waifu Worms.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>51270220
Worms are not for waifuing. Any statements to the contrary are propaganda spread by an exploitative farming industry that seeks to maximize it's waifu margins at the expense of innocent and pure jumpmakers.
>>
>>51270195
Wait, that was you? You monster!

Um, question. Can Moriarty get a free Adler, as a counterpoint to the Holmes/Watson one?
>>
File: Time Dragon.png (519KB, 508x618px) Image search: [Google]
Time Dragon.png
519KB, 508x618px
>>51270294
Here's a crop from the Dragon Magazine.
I do like the mask, but the rest of the design is odd at best.
>>
>>51270344
Final Dragon magazine, I think.
>>
>>51269978
>Huh? You rang?
Yes, yes I did. You look like a person who need a new jump to work on. Might I suggest Dragon Blooded?

The Drop In option would make you enter as whatever hypothetical breed would have existed if they made Dragon Born for the Pole of Earth, as well as the four corners.

The other options could be based on the stereotypes of each of the 4 types of Dragon King.

There could be a perk that lets to teach the Paths of Enlightenment to others, and them reaching mastery would make their soul eternal (well, as 'eternal' as the Dragon Kings souls turned out to be) and a reincarnation cycle.

That is all I got. Hence asking if the Exalted jumpmakers are interested.
>>
>>51270347
What's that you say? Worms are for waifuing? Well, if you insist!
>>
Worm is thread waifu, any claims to the contrary are distractions from the fact that the Worm update is still unreleased. An intentional ploy to reduce the chance of waifuing, one that is doomed to failure.
>>
>>51270344
Time dragons are from Dragon Magazine 359. It's the last in the series.
I'd post the PDF but it's too big for 4chan. Here's a link instead https://dnd.rem.uz/Dragon%20Magazine/351-400/Dragon%20Magazine%20%23359.pdf
>>
>>51270347
>Worms are not for waifuing.
That isnt stopping me
>>
>>51270347
I just had a thought. Is Gaea your SI, or your daughteru?
>>
>>51270347
Got it, worms are for waifuing, even the trusted farming industry says so.
>>
>>51270411
>>51270375
Ah, thank you very much.
>>
>>51270360
Eh, the idea is that Sherlock and Watson are basically so closely tied together that it makes sense them getting a free partner of the other origin. Moriarty already has tons of stuff that covers the origin have mooks and minions galore, and the jump is more focused on the Movies than anything, where Adler wasn't exactly a willing ally and was strongarmed into Moriarty's employ.

Granted I see where you're coming from, I just think it's more thematic as is. I'll keep it in mind and mull it over though, just in case.

>>51270401
>>51270407
>>51270429
You're pawns of the machine anons! Wake up already!

>>51270400
As cool as that would be, I have a lot I need to get done before I even consider taking on another jump. It'll add it to my notes as an idea, but that is NOT a claim. Just want to be clear.

Ugh, Dragon Kings are the shit though. Rathess is such an amazing locale too.

>>51270428
Not sure what you mean Anon.
>>
>>51270255
I like Prismatic Dragon personally. Though for me it's mainly just an answer for me picking vampire all the time.
>>
>>51270339
>A Dragon Core gives what it says it gives, no more, no less and no, it does not scale to give you more magic. The regeneration part, as described in the option, applies to all magic you have. You can't fluff just buying that many ranks as getting extra bonuses. If you want the benefits of the Dragon Core, you need to buy it.
No. I mean I assume Magic Circuits normally regenerate spent MP (except for most servants, because of how the Summoning Spell works) and Dragon Cores did as well.
I just meant your servant/you of having this huge comvoluted network of thousands of separate circuits like mortal mages do, you just say you have one big combined core of magic power that does the work of all the separate circuits combined.
>>
>>51270471
>*incoherent tsundere babbling*
>>
>>51270489
For a Servant? I honestly don't know how it works out for them. Some seem to have circuits, some seem to have it more infused into their body then that and some seem closer to some sort of centralised mass. And then there's the idea that it's just spread into their entire body in some sort of diffusion because they're spirits.

Long as it gives you no benefits over any option, as in none at all and not just "Oh well it's not a benefit nooooow but it will be later", you can decide what interpretation you want to go with. As a Servant anyway. Mages and Masters get to have fun with the big mess.
>>
File: 1428229070634.png (586KB, 462x653px) Image search: [Google]
1428229070634.png
586KB, 462x653px
>>51269988
I'm somewhere around 700 jumps in so I doubt I could actually beat it.
Both scenarios are almost impossible at this point. The fight everyone challange is going to be basically endless and there are so many people that are best left unfought you have to beat. Who else met the Lord of Nightmares in Slayers? What about Q in star trek? How about the Endless in DC? That's not even mentioning the dozens of Judeo Christian Gods you can run into, and the scenario makes you fight them all.

The escalation route is similarly troublesome, but that's more a matter of how bullshit a jumper will become after 700 jumps that the kind of person that a jumper couldn't beat would have to be the kind of person that could totally eclipse them and obliterate them in an instant to the point that a comeback wouldn't be possible. So there's not really an opportunity to spark and win.

I'm probably thinking too hard about this, but Dragonball doesn't really account for how many jumps we ended up having.
>>
>>51270471
>Ugh, Dragon Kings are the shit though.
Ok, now I have to shed a tear. I mean look at their charms. If you are comparing them to Exalted charms in the setting you might say were bad by comparison, but looking at the charms alone, I always likes them.

The Earth charms struck a chord with me. I mean you are looking a building a civilization in a short charm tree. What with the stone shaping, and living artifacts, and crystal stuff.
Even making a small Manse by yourself.
>>
>>51270534
Is there anything we can do about the fact that our circuits are actually the flesh of one of Solomon's demon gods through which it and he could control or observe us?
>>
>>51270471
Thats true, I suppose. Still, if they weren't enemies, they'd be terrifyingly effective together.

Also, every perk and item is 1600 cp. Which leaves no room for a companion, unless your a holmes/watson. Just slightly unfair.

>Not sure what you mean Anon.
Worm_Anon is best Waifu. Gaea is also best Waifu. However, Worm_Anon is known to have created Gaea.

This means that either Worm_Anon is Gaea (SI, self insert), or Gaea is Worm_Anon's Daughteru.
>>
>>51270547
Not within the Fate jumps so far. Won't really have any effect outside of GO though, since FSN ends before 2015/6.
>>
>>51270551
Actually Gaea is Worms Waifu.
>>
>>51270556
Still, this is going to really fuck us up once there's a GO jump.
>>
>>51270534
>Mages and Masters get to have fun with the big mess.
Looks at magical X-ray of powerful mage.
Flying Spaghetti Monster looks back at you.
*Waves*
Hello!
>>
>>51270558
That would mean that everyone is cucking Worm. Don't walk down that path.
>>
>>51270559
There's anti possession perks out there anon, same with anti scrying.
You could probably just use those and not worry about it.
>>
>>51270542
I meant that they are the shit as in they are awesome, cool, metal as fuck. Not as in they are shit.

>>51270511
One day the farms will fall anon. Your insatiable waifu thirst will be your undoing.

>>51270551
Mmm, that's true. I'll think about it.
>>
>>51270580
Out of context perks exist for everything. When discussing potential problems in-universe, don't assume the person has jumper everything else in existence beforehand.
>>
>>51270559
Geeze, so little faith.
>>
>>51270590
Geez anon I was just offering a solution.
>>
>>51270471
>Eh, the idea is that
Did you make a Jump I forgot about?
I know about Worm, S&S (yay!) and Evo.
Sherlock Holmes apparently. Anything else?
>>
>>51270400
>The Drop In option would make you enter as whatever hypothetical breed would have existed if they made Dragon Born for the Pole of Earth, as well as the four corners.
Probably a tyrannosaurus. When the Unconquered Sun manifested to the Dagon Kings, it was as a humanoid T-Rex (with four arms, of course). Back then, Sol Invictus lived on the Blessed Isle, so that form would be associated with the central direction.
>>
>>51270628
Nah, those are all of my jumps. Not sure why I have such a good rep though when it's only those four.

Honestly Sword and Sorcery is the only one that doesn't make me cringe to look at.

Seriously holy fuck I worry that the reason I can't get my muse going is because she combusted from the sheer groove I had when I wrote that thing, just used up everything I had.
>>
>>51270639
>it was as a humanoid T-Rex (with four arms
So were his four arms super tiny?
>>
>>51270662
Nah, them being big and muscly was part of the Dragon Kingification, like how Raptok don't have tiny arms, either.
>>
>>51270361
Eh. Could you use Polymorph Any Object to change your aesthetic appearance to another dragon type while keeping your abilities?
>>
Holy shit, when did the Animal Corsssing Jump get an update? It actually looks pretty alright now.
>>
>>51270645
>Honestly Sword and Sorcery is the only one that doesn't make me cringe to look at.
How is the Worm update doing?
>>
>>51270645
Do powers granted by Cauldron Vials have similar growth potential as those offered in the parahuman section?
>>
>>51270471
>Rathess is such an amazing locale too
And now you have your first Drawback, Jumper Co Rathess Rebuilding & Renovation Initiative, LLC.
>>
>>51270645
I'm sure she'll come back eventually.
Cy-ber-punk! Cy-ber-punk!
>>
>>51270675
No, Polymorph Any Object changes your abilities, too. You actually want the much lower-level Alter Self spell.
>>
>>51270675
A lot of what a Time Dragon has isn't really tied to the physical form, but Polymorph any object is the kind of thing that changes that anyways.
Other kinds of shapeshifting though. Those would work.
>>
>>51270645
>Honestly Sword and Sorcery is the only one that doesn't make me cringe to look at.
None of your jumps are bad, S&S is exceptionally superb yas, but Worm is also quite above average, and Evo is not bad, and also has Gaia.
>>
>>51270594
So if I have Dragonheart and a powerful healing factor, can I just continuous rip out my entire heart and feed it to people? How big of a boost is it for them?
>>
>>51270645
>Evo makes you cringe
But why though. Same with the others.
I guess I can see why Worm would give you a hard time since WoG is a bitch for that one and people just love to wank the setting to death, but the jump itself is fine.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51269012
Nope, sorry.

Don't think I'm going to be able to work on them for a good long time either.

I mean, Dragon Kings are fun, but considering Lunars and Fair Folk (and Alchemicals, which I'm also eyeing)...

Also:
>>51269216
>...Also, aren't InfernalAnon and Mardukth the same person?
Yes.

I'd be up for Gunstar, though I'm not sure how you'd make that work.

Spirits... Not too enthousiastic about Spirits myself, but that does sound interesting...

Gods with Magnanimous Yet Unbound sounds alright, though it needs to be versatile enough for non-sun gods.

Elementals get Elemental Dragon stuff, of course. Maybe something with being a censor?

Ghosts... Necromancy /might/ work, though it's really limited? I'd say give them Hekatonkhire shit, to make up for how bad Arcanoi are.

Demons. Hm. I guess you could go 2nd or 3rd Circle with that? Or maybe just Behemoth.

>>51269642
>You'd have celestial gods, terrestrial gods
...You realise the difference is basically just that terrestrials are weaker compared to celestial gods, right? Why would you make those different backgrounds?

>Damned if I know what a Drop-In would be, though.
Probably just make it independant from what Spirit type you pick?
>>
>>51270690
Oh right. Alter Self + Permanency. I'm dumb.
>>
>>51270738
About a tenth of what the perk gives, though it won't have the fiat backed effect of working on all their magic pools, it'll only affect the stuff they get from the heart. They'll get stone like skin though.
>>
File: 1469317901613.png (158KB, 379x425px) Image search: [Google]
1469317901613.png
158KB, 379x425px
>tfw you realize almost all of your claims are done and you don't plan on taking more for once
>tfw all the jumps you want to see are in progress
>tfw in the past few months alone, the stories you can tell via Jumpchain have increased greatly

You know. It's weird, but I actually feel pretty satisfied with this.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51270594
Sorry to pester you with so much NP nonsense recently, but I think I've finally come up with something for the EX I mentioned earlier.

What about something mechanically similar Enkidu's Enuma Elish which uses a very high expenditure of Mana to briefly transform one's body into a Divine Construct that channels the Counter Force, enhancing a single act of thaumaturgy performed in this state? In exchange for the breadth this offers the "power rises in response to destructive deeds of opponent" part would be lost.

>>51270645
...what's wrong with EVO and Sherlock? I thought those were pretty schway too.

>>51270471
>>51270542
For me the major hype is the vegetation-technology. The aesthetic is just really cool to me for some reason, like Malfeas' vegetation but less constantly in eternal torment. There's something about a pumpkin you could wash your clothes in, or a potato that doubles as a walkie-talkie.
>>
>>51270766
>Being a Devil-Tiger who's also a Demonblooded, a Yozi-kin, and a Third Circle Demon
How fucking confused would the Yozis be?
>>
>>51270780
More kamen rider?
>>
>>51270766
I just realized that you've never done any Mage Classpects when I went to see if somebody already asked about a Mage of Mind. Is there a reason, or is it just coincidence?
>>
>>51270678
Not as well as I'd like to admit. I keep typing up blocks of text, deleting them, rewriting them, repeating until I scream internally while wishing my stupid brain would do something.

>>51270680
Since they run off of the same fiat at the end of the jump as the rest, I'm gonna say yes.

>>51270683
That would be a brutal one, especially considering the local nutcase solar.

>>51270689
Speaking of which have a link guys. Let me know what you think.

http://pastebin.com/wKxQWwmy

>>51270727
Still, I look at them and see everything that could have been done better, should have been done better, just yeesh.

>>51270739
Mainly the lack of polish and better fluff. And drawbacks really could have been handled better. As it is they tend to be more just making your time terrible rather than giving you challenges or making it interesting.

>>51270786
Dragon King technology is pretty metal. Not gonna lie.

And basically the same as Evo. Feel like it could have been polished a lot better.
>>
>>51270774
If I fed it to the same person multiple times, would it stack?

>>51270780
What about
>>
>>51270780
What about Marvel Mystic?
>>
>>51270780
B-but... Bodacious Babes?
>>
File: 1414890664183.gif (655KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1414890664183.gif
655KB, 300x168px
>>51270780
You say that, but given your track record next week you'll have five more claims to work through. 2 of which were dares from Digger.
Still it's good that you're feeling good. Just shows that this was all worth it right?

Also how goes progress on Digaea DLC?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51270795
>How fucking confused would the Yozis be?
Really, really fucking confused.

>>51270807
Coincidence, mostly. I believe I've commented on Mages in general a bit, but for some reason no one really asked me to do a Mage.

>>51270808
>That would be a brutal one, especially considering the local nutcase solar.
>Dragon King technology is pretty metal. Not gonna lie.
Yeah...

I'd already resigned myself to having to just use Lunar shifting to get Dragon King stuff, but a jump for them would be nice.
>>
>>51270808
>spoiler
We all have faith in you.
>>
>>51270786
It'll be a lot less of a boost because even with the difference between an A++ and an EX, and the loss of the scaling part. you're still going from a single type of attack to any magic spell. But yes, that should be fine.

Just please don't wank this into something that'll cause me trouble down the road.

>>51270810
No.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>51270803
Ryuki is on the way, but I don't plan on taking more than that unless Digger calls me back to war. Kamen is in the process of updating Showa, which I am also excited for.

Also while most Fate questions make me wonder if I'm reading fish attempting to understand quantum physics, I am loving the new Stay/night jump and am excited for the rest. Nasuverse is an old guilty pleasure of mine, even if I don't participate in much Fateposting these days.
>>51270810
A mix of excitement for upcoming jumps and a feeling of satisfaction to the ones that already exist.
>>51270820
That's on a very soft 'maybe'. It was kind of a self-imposed dare and I don't know the comics as well as other folks.
>>51270840
>>51270844
Disgaea DLC will still happen. I'm going to have Digger help me with it when he gets time because it's increasingly obvious I have no idea what I am doing. I am not good at interior decoration.
>>
>>51270676
Looking at the archive, 1.3 look very close to 1,0, so since YJ Anon took up the rewrite in March of Last Year.

I like the house. Since these houses are built for small animals if you take the deluxe house with "bigger on the inside option" you have a full size home near the size of Phone Booth.
If you have the turn stuff into leaves peak, you can paint it blue, take it with you everywhere, prof it down and pretend you are Dr Who.

The "You Own The Police of a small town in future jumps" item perk also makes me smile.
>>
>>51270857
Would a Reality Marble that acts like UBW but for spells work?
>>
>>51270845
Well let me be the first to ask what someone who uses knowledge of Mind to benefit themselves would have in terms of abilities. Because my companion is a Mage of Mind.
>>
>>51270883
I'm not sure what you're wanting with that, there's a big difference between projecting items and casting spells. Some more detail please?
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51270766
Um, I wasn't volunteering to make the jump just to be clear, just spitballing for funsies. They're explicitly weaker? Huh, could've sworn it was just a political distinction based on where their domain lies, technically. But I was thinking they could be the utility/working deity background to the Celestials' privileged upper class.

>independant

I guess, just seems like the odd one out of the others.

>>51270845
If you want Dragon King technology-tier stuff rather than just the Charms though, you could always just talk to Benezet. One of things she can explicitly do is make plant-tech equivocal to theirs.

>>51270857
That's fine, thank you. I was just about to mention the lowered ranking from it being able to do more than just "o mortals, let us chain the heavens".

>>51270863
Wait hold on is Bodacious Babes an actual thing in the game(s) or just a meme some anon came up with? I genuinely have no idea. I companioned who I'm pretty sure is the least bodacious babe in the jump anyway-the quiet one
>>
>>51270899
I thinking something like an endless library filled with books representing all the spells I've seen cast. Each spell could be "projected" like UBW projects weapons.
>>
>>51270808
Yeah, but isn't the for succeeding the Book of 3 circles? Or am I mixing up my ruins, Exalted has soooo many.
>>
File: Merry Xmas! Love, God.png (2MB, 1433x2028px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Xmas! Love, God.png
2MB, 1433x2028px
>>51270863
Take your time, Heavens, so long as that time involves best girl.
>>
>>51270925
who the fuck is that?
>>
>>51270919
Well, it'll have a limit on the power of spell it'd copy equal to the rank and would also cost more then casting it normally to use it through the RM, even more outside of the arena mode, but otherwise it's fine.
>>
Is there a collection of writing on a pastebin or something? There's a writefaggotry folder in the drive, but it seems a bit barren.
>>
>>51270863

Delayed Divas
>>
>>51270939
Pretty sure it's Madokami.
>>
>>51270943
So then buying it at EX Rank as a NP would be best. Actually, how is EX treated for this type of thing? Like, are there things that would be considered above EX?
>>
>>51270943
>a limit on the power of spell it'd copy equal to the rank
Even with OOC ways to enhance magic?
>>
>>51270939
Madoka in her Madokami form. She's a magical girl who basically became God.
>>
>>51270949
Nope it's all scattered through the threads.
Some people keep their stuff together on a pastebin, but theres not really a repository or anything like that.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51270925
Madoka update tomorrow, along with progress on Ryuki. Pink Goddess for everyone!
>>51270900
I think it's involved into a thread meme at this point. It grew on me after a while.
>>51270949
Funny story. I tried posting my own writefaggotry on the folder. Someone deleted it or it got eaten by the drive. This was months ago and I haven't tried again lately, but that's more due to laziness than frustration.
>>
So if someone doesn't want to be a dragon, what are some other good FR races?
>>
>>51270985
Human. They breed like rabbits, or so I'm told.
>>
>>51270979
You rock, Heavens. I mean, you already rocked before, but...you know what I mean.
>>
>>51270845
>I'd already resigned myself to having to just use Lunar shifting to get Dragon King
What about the Eclipse caste ability? Do you need to learn charms from a living person? Because the old Dragon Kings wrote those scrolls in case of shit happening like it did. If you were a whatever the hell Ebbies caste is called (or a Orphaned Cub and said the exaltation is an Eclipse base) from Infernal Jump. couldn't you just learn the charms in your free time?
For the dragon shape, I think either some vanilla superpower shape shifting (their physical forms are not that OP) OR learn and use that Dragon charm that lets you become different Dragon King Breeds as long as it is maintained. And use it.
>>
>>51270979
>>51270973
Bluhh, I wanna read good jumpchain fic, and 'that forum' either doesnt have any or I've read all of it :\
>>
File: kuroneko.jpg (14KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
kuroneko.jpg
14KB, 350x362px
Also I forgot to mention--I adopted a little Kuroneko of my own during Trigun because why not?

Look at her. She's adorable!
>>
File: Rakshasa color.jpg (107KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
Rakshasa color.jpg
107KB, 400x559px
>>51270985
Rakshasa. They're tiger men with backwards hands.
Benefits include free sorceror levels, damage reduction, and lods of spell resistance.
>>
>>51271009
Sounds like you need to go digging. It's a good excuse for an archive binge anyways.
>>
>>51270985
I went Ulitharid. Illithid noble. They're fantastic and can learn things from eating brains. And while I don't eat brains very often, when I do, there's enough left of the body to resurrect them as obedient slaves thanks to a perk from SimAnt.
>>
>>51271016
Your cat is squiggly.
>>
>>51269216
>...Also, aren't InfernalAnon and Mardukth the same person?
Sorry, that was supposed to be InNomineAnon, maker of the Sidereals Jump
>>
>>51270808
>spoiler
Keep on truckin' little Worm.
>http://pastebin.com/wKxQWwmy
Is… is this for a Generic Cyberpunk jump?
I did not know how much my heart craved such things until just now.
>>
>>51270985
Solar, if you're willing shell out 2500 CP. They're basically archangels. Old Testament, turn a city to salt archangels.
>>
>>51270035
Given how way the Force has a habit of turning doomsday weapons into Dark Side nexii, I wouldn't bet my life tanking a Death Star shot expecting it to count as "non-magical". Be a bugger to roll a 1, so to speak.
>>
>>51270960
Of course. EX isn't the limit of power (Or rather, it'll be based on what EX comes to outside of GO so country busting, not planet wiping) so look at stuff like Semiramis' spells in her castle fortress or Roa's magic for examples of what EX rank magic can do.

>>51270964
If you have something that would enhance an RM, I'm sure you could increase it. Just a basic magic booster won't do that though. It'd certainly increase the power of spells you cast through it but it won't increase the limit on the copying part.
>>
>>51270808
>Generic Cyberpunk Jump
If this gets made, I'm looking forward to using Glitch and Genius Loci from Creepypasta to hijack the net and mess with people. You're not purging me from these systems!
>>
>>51270808
Looks neat, Worm. As always, you've got a great talent for atmosphere building in your text. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.
>>
>>51271019
Actually, I've been meaning to ask. If a race says something like "casts as 7th level sorcerer" is that seperate from your class if you're a sorcerer? Or does it stack?
>>
>>51271083
Hey Val, what do we use to import a companion as a master, Master or Not Alone? Since I'm going the route of a Servant, I'm trying to figure out which one to use for a Master import.
>>
>>51270808
Cyberpunk the table top game? I would jump that.
>>
>>51271077
>>51271094
>>51271108
Thanks guys, it means a lot.

>>51271118
Nah, a generic jump for the genre, same as like with S&S.
>>
File: zYWGc9B.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zYWGc9B.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>51271112
I...it's Master. The Master option that says you can import a companion into it to make them a Master is the option that you can import a companion into being a Master.

How is this even a question? Is this a prank? Are we actually at the point of asking questions just for the sake of it? I'm honestly having trouble comprehending.
>>
>>51271135
>Nah, a generic jump for the genre, same as like with S&S.
Damn, sounds like fun anyhow.
>>
>>51271135
Please oh please. That sounds awesome.
>>
>>51271143
No, I just missed that because it's late and I'm tired and I should fucking sleep but I'm not doing that because I'm an idiot. Sorry, sorry.

Just ignore my stupidity Val. I'm going to go sit in the corner of shame. Or sleep. That's probably a better idea, to be honest.
>>
>>51271170
Probably best to go get some food and rest yeah.
>>
>>51271109
They're effectivly racial levels which are identical to regular levels when it comes to calculating what your actual caster level is. They do stack.

Of course the real problem is the outsider level adjustment because those aren't caster levels and they do eat into your progression. Of course for a jumper this doesn't matter, but actually playing a rashaka in system is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>51271143
Um. While we're in the domain of stupidly obvious questions, I might as well ask: In light of a certain UBW epilogue, does Luvia qualify for any of the companion options, or would you say she'd have to wait for a theoreticaly Hollow Ataraxia jump?
>>
>>51271179
That's something I should do, yeah. Thanks for the jump, Val, it looks good, despite my fried brain making me miss things.
>>
What race other than Dragon has the best DR?
>>
>>51271189
She'll be gettable in HA, since that's where she mainly features. Same with Bazett.

>>51271202
No worries. Just sleep for now. If you have any questions, just ask me when you wake up.
>>
>>51271203
Just be a fucking tarrasque already.
>>
>>51271203
Whatever race you want with enough Epic Magic.
Fortify Seed da bess.
>>
>>51271219
Pretty sure these are all different people anon
>>
>>51271219
I read that as just be fucked a tarrasque. I've been awake for too long.

...I'll be in my bunk.
>>
>>51271143
Don't worry Val just have a nice day.
>>
>>51270985
I like kobolds.
They're cute. I used to play them a lot back when I played 3.5.

I mean, as for a real answer, I think it really depends on what you're looking for in terms of an altform. In terms of min/maxing, ideally you're looking for something that grants a lot of immunities, or something that provides you with useful or varied spell-like abilities.

You could be a golem of some sort. They all have high strength and immunity to most magical spells. Iron golems are only a CR 13, and Stone, Clay, and Flesh golems are all less than that. Mithral Golems are CR 21, and are fucking cool as shit.
Illithids have pretty great mind powers. Depending on which book you pull them from, they either get infinite uses of a paralyzing mental blast, or free psionic levels.

You could also, hypothetically, just spend the CP on bullshit class combinations you're unlikely to find training for due to obscurity. There are some ridiculously broken builds in 3.5, if you know what to look for.

It's just... kinda dependent on what your goal is.
I chose to be a fluffy dragon. I don't regret it.
>>
File: thumb-1920-725683.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-725683.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Jump # 51 Anima (Redux)
Race: Niphilim – Sylvan (100)
Background: Mage (0)
Starting Location: Gafthorn.

Perks:
*The Gift (0)
*Summoner (0)
*Saint (200)
*Elan – Mikael the soul of god (400)
*High Magic (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Caliburn the sword of kings (300, Discount)
*Soul Shard

Drawback:
*Familiar (+100)
*Immortal Soul (+200)

Scenario:
*Return of the Emperor
Rewards: Kusanagi no Tsurugi, Yata no Kagami, and Yasakani no Magatama

(I got the book so I have some slight idea what I’m doing… not really)
Sometimes it seems my history likes to repeat itself. It was a bit ironic as I seemed to be finding myself lost in past memories.

I started at a port town with a lot of bards, there was some big competition, I won it. Then I was called to go to a faraway land; Vajra (not Japan) to collect 3 holy items that I had already collected in another world.

They weren’t easy to find and we had to face many challenges but managed to retrieve the items. I thought this was where my quest ended… Yeah, no.

So apparently they took some offense to me having them (and Caliburn) several rulers the rulers of the divided kingdoms decided no they were going to take them and claim to have found them. Also we managed to piss off and evil god. Also the people were Xenophobic and hated my guts.

So I bitch slapped the evil son of Ameterasu (almost literally using both Kusanagi No Tsurugi and Caliburn) conquered the divided kingdoms of Vajra and became empress all because I got tired of it. The people hated me at first and treated me as the worst demon ever, seeming to think they were living under oppression however eventually almost reluctantly they accepted me.

On a different note it seems Janet has warmed up to Adam. I wouldn’t call her fully recovered yet but hopefully a relationship will help. It’s good to see flashes of the enthusiastic and lighthearted wasp in her.
>>
Do people need to actively worship you for you to gain Mantra? Can them just revering you as a godlike figure work?
>>
File: nekoarc nodding yes good.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
nekoarc nodding yes good.gif
1MB, 500x510px
Taking a short break from bullets because Trigun had too many bullets in it for my liking. Also had a brief fuckup involving the jump numbers: Trigun was jump number 22.

Anyway, moving on. Nothing big on writing. Just a silly thingy.

Jump 23: Carnival Phantasm

>Vehicle: Caster Unit Honeymoon (50 CP)
I got married in the last jump. So I'm having this. What?

>Origin: Grail Wars

Perks
>GARcher (Free)
It’s another appearance perk, I’ll take it.

>Carnival Spirits (100 CP)
COMEDY PERK YES

>Neko-Arc Form (100 CP)
This is the best perk because it makes me adorable.

>A Friend In Need (150 CP)

>Like Hell I’d Die (300 CP)
Another luck perk, but this time with comedy? Sign me up.

>Badump! Date Super Plan! (600 CP)

Items

>Ahnenerbe Cafe
Gelato Shop now has a cafe and is staffed by Neco-Arcs. Good, good...excellent.

Drawbacks:
>Grail-Kun (0+ CP)

>Difficult Human Rules (+100 CP)
So...not really all that different from my normal life? haha

>Illya’s Errands (+200 CP)
It’ll give me something to do.

>I Am The Rules (+300 CP)
So Gil is going to bully me? That’s alright.

...I’m going to regret saying that, aren’t I?

“Grail-Kun! Gilgamesh is bullying me! What should I do?”

“I have the perfect anti-bully weapon! The NO BULLYING KNIFE!”

“...”

*whispering* “Make sure to say ‘knife to meetcha’ when you stab him or some other knife pun!”
>>
>>51271313
You should keep Grail-Kun as a drawback post-jump. I want to hear it give 'advice' in future jumps.

>I want to make my friend feel better, how should I do it, Grail-Kun?
>You should give her a gift!
>Wow, that's really sweet-
>THE GIFT IS DEAAAAAAAAAATH!
>>
File: JC19.jpg (137KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.jpg
137KB, 900x600px
>>51271301
That's...a good question, actually. Huh. I mean, technically Mantra itself seems to respond primarily to extremes of emotion, but at the same time it's implied through Mithra's prominence in talent that prayer is what gives the raw energy of emotion direction when transmitting mantra to things other than yourself or the immediate person you're punching, unless your name is Chakravartin, since she was important enough to be rigged up into the big machine Deus used to scoop up mantra from the planet. Then again Mithra definitely doesn't worship her dad as anything other than a big damn hero.

Based on what we've seen, I would tentatively say reverence would probably work given that one girl's general reverence for Asura after he turned into a stone statue.

>>51271351
>take Grail-Kun
>visit Exalted: Infernals
>Drawback where you're Adorjan's flavor of the month

Good god. It's a literal perfect storm of stab wounds and bad decisions.
>>
>>51271351
>>51271367

That sounds like a hilarious idea, holy shit. I might actually do that.
>>
>>51271367
...wait. Adjoran is a masochist, right? And Grail-Kun's advice revolves around causing pain and death, right?

I have the most horrible mental image of Grail-Kun encouraging a Jumper to hurt Adjoran with her getting really into it while the Jumper just has this look of disturbed horror on their face.
>>
>>51271212
Does Hollow Ataraxia really need a jump? It's both 1. More Slice of Life. 2. Just six months after Stay/Night so you might experience it anyway. 3. Erased at the end, making it meaningless. That includes erasing all your memories, experiences, and whatever you'd gain from it too. You'd be reset to the start of the time loop.
>>
>>51271398
I'm certainly not planning anything big but I feel it has more then enough stuff to be it's own thing. It's not very high on my priority list but I do eventually want to make it because it has some fun characters, some cool stuff and so on.

People seemed fine with Extra being just a week long tournament so I'm not seeing the issue with it being short or meaningless. And Slice of Life is hardly a reason to turn something down.

Perhaps I'll handle it like MCU part 2 and have it be more of an add on to the original jump? I dunno, could be cool.
>>
>>51271398
>Just six months after Stay/Night so you might experience it anyway.
>Erased at the end
Then clearly you don't get to experience it anyways, do you? Besides, it's comprised of several loops so it's effectively more than 6 months.
The whole thing sounds like it would be cool to experence. Besides, nothing wrong with slice of life.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>51271392
>>51271387

Worse-a sadomasochist. She gets excited from being hurt, and her hypocritically flawed compassion drives her to "enlighten" others by removing them from all attachments. This is totally incidental to her utter hatred of all noise and the pain it causes her. Or so she says.

All.

Attachments.

Like property. Or sanity. Or Virtue itself. Or yes, your actual biological attachments.

She's not even the worst Yozi suitor I had to deal with. She Who Lives In Her Name takes tsundere to horrifying new extremes when she sees something that should not be but reminds her of better times

>>51271398
Apart from everyone else has said, I wouldn't say it's Slice of life when there's still the ostensible plot point of Avenger & Bazette running around battling other Servants. Even if it turns out to be an It's A Wonderful Life kinda deal.
>>
>>51271431
>>51271398
Time Loop = meaningless perk for Free but you'll be noted for your abnormaity? Might be fun!
>>
>>51270985
Something with actual casting levels. Like Rakshasa or Couatl.

Something with a CR of 1, but a higher level adjustment, like Svirfneblin, Duergar or Drow.

A Half-Celestial or Half-Inefernal of a race with 5 HD or less. This adds 100 CP to the cost of the race (otherwise free races will cost 200 CP total) but add several magic abilities as you grow in power.
>>
>>51271480
SWLiHN is a total sweetheart, though. I mean, you're stacking templates here. You made her tsundere by being an abominable copy of her brother she loved, and she's naturally a total kuudere. Plus, an imouto.
>>
>>51270888
I'll write something up in a while. In the middle of a class here right now.

>>51270900
Technically a political distinction, yes. Though celestial gods are generally more powerful, since they have bigger domains. If i recall correctly, a sufficiently powerful terrestrial gods gets promited to celestial?

>>51270923
That's Mahalanka, with Raksi the cannibal queen lunar elder.

>>51271005
Think you need a living tutor, yes. Though that might still work.

Just not quite as fun as actually being a Dragon King.
>>
>>51271586
>Lunar Elder
Say no more. Those two words tell you everything you need to know about how batshit someone is.
>>
>>51271598
In her defense, babies are delicious.
>>
>>51271623
Funny, most Lunars are over obsessed with HAVING babies instead. With everything.
>>
>>51271135
If you get stuck on anything I can throw things at it and see if anything sticks?
>>
>>51271598
Eh. Fair enough.

I miss 1st edition Leviathan. He was cool.
>>
>>51271586
>That's Mahalanka, with Raksi the cannibal queen lunar elder.
God, just how many ruins with Crazy Solars are there? Do some have more than one and ride a circuit?
What is the one has Rathess?
>>
>>51271844
Nah, most Solars don't really sit around in ruins. More of a Lunar thing, I guess.

The one in Rathess is the Goblin King. The elder Solar who's somehow working for the corpse-eater god Han-Tha.
>>
>>51270949
>>51271009
If you're interested I can post the stories I've written.
>>
>>51271870
>The elder Solar who's somehow working for the corpse-eater god Han-Tha.
>The elder Solar
>elder
>solar
>working for
>for
Wut? Since when do solars work FOR anybody? Much less an elder solar. Is this Han Tha some manner of incarna/yozi level being?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51271832
Wait. Jesus, what happened to Leviathan in 2e? Isn't he the guardian killer whale mistaken-for-deity of a little fishing village, or am i getting him mixed up with his Gunstar counterpart?

Could've sworn he was the only non-batshit elder Lunar. Fuck. I was hoping to have ONE levelheaded elder Lunar to be able to work with come Lunars jump when the inevitable WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING over the Thousand Stream River begins.

Then again younger Lunars aren't much better. There's Ten "oh hey, I'll just completely destroy a local culture, add in some Raksha and Lintha then encourage social darwinism! What could possibly go wrong?!" Stripes. And then there's that nameless cake thief.

>>51271514
Dandere too, since her limit break is abandoning all restraint and doing whatever she thinks is right.

And yangire, because her hatred for the Wyld's chaos as reflected in how two of her Charms specifically inflict Agg damage on Raksha.

And chuuni, because her Act of Villainy mentions she's actually one of the proudest Yozis who enjoys being praised for her intellect.

And tsunshun, because that whole facade of clinical detachment is at least partially because right before the Three Spheres Cataclysm her ability to feel empathy was broken. So she's not only imprisoned, but increasingly frustrated because she can't understand why her peers refuse to be perfect like her.

...you know, I was GOING to mention what happens when someone with Principle Invoking Onslaught (and high-Essence addons) gets creatively possesive. I was GOING to talk about the initial hostility to someone from outside known reality, and then the desperation when they end up rescuing her but they could be gone in a decade. I was GOING to recount the conceptual shitfit being thrown when she found out I already have a little sister with a hundreth of all my powers.

But. I mean, she has cosmic powers and most of the anime stereotypes.

That alone's already scarier than Adorjan.
>>
>>51272151
Cake thief did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51272131
No, he's reasonably strong but nothing too special. The Solar working for him is just crazy enough that it overpowers the usual Solar tendency to destroy anything that dares to give them orders.
>>
>>51272203
Heysha Black Asp stole forty cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
>>
>>51272203
Cakes were made by a Solar... yeah they were probably fucking great!
>>
>>51272203
Oh geeze, she's one of the smiley forehead castes too.

This is gold.
>>
File: 1460521560410.png (474KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460521560410.png
474KB, 635x640px
>>51272203
I love the look on the solar's face here. The sheer expression of "what the fuck" is excellent.
>>
>>51272203
Damn, where'd she pack all that cake?
Is it just something Lunars can do? Are they all like Scooby and Shaggy?
>>
>>51272097
I'm curious.
>>
>>51272267
They actually do have a charm for that. Moonsilver Stomach Conversion, let's them eat anything and not suffer any consequences. It's meant for foraging in the wilderness without suffering from nutritional issues, or for eating poisoned food without ill effect, but it works just as well for eating a dozen cakes without getting a stomach ache.
>>
>>51272293
To be fair, knowing Luna I'd believe she came up for it specifically to eat cakes, and it worked so well other Lunars misinterpreted it as a survival charm.
>>
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

which of you is Responsible for this?
>>
Ok so how about this for a Reality Marble?

“Ride Neverending”
Disasters, madmen and bullshit
And a nerd god is the culprit
The PTSD is fucking real
Cause the shit I had to deal
You will see it, reality bends
For this ride never ENDS!

Going by the shitty chain of events that was a run, running from natural disasters, artificial disasters, magical disasters, cinetific disasters, magitec disasters, monsters, humans, superhumans, supermonsters, existential karmic disasters, etc. This Reality Marble is similar to UBW in that it makes stuff like a bootleg true magic of creation.

Instead of swords, what this place stores and reproduces are meaningful locations, events, and enemies.
Of course there are conditions; mainly they have to be meaningful. Early jump and ending in 40K’s Krieg and almost suffocate? Meaningful. Almost freezing in Lost Planet? Can project the sub-zero snowstorm.

Living beings are trickier. Necromorphs are dime a dozen and the trauma pretty much burned them in place so they are available from the start. But beings with ‘Character’-level power must clear a few things to be used.

1-Must be a meaningful conflict. Something that means serious shit. At least for the level they were encountered. Guys you can squash on one move are out.
2-The ‘projection’ is only as strong as they showed. Unless they fight seriously, the clone will lack many skills, hidden powers and second forms.
3 –To ensure they are best recorded they must be fought (and preferably defeated/killed) within the marble itself. Which may pose a time limit

This Reality Marble is the crystallization of a shitty mess of a trip. Bringing the pain experienced upon whoever is on its bad side.
>>
>>51272311
Why are you acting with surprise to a chemical technique that's nearly fifty years old? It's like pointing at Teflon coatings and screaming in shock and wonder. Chemistry is awesome, it's always been awesome, alchemy hasn't got shit on the modern era. Just accept that matter doesn't behave like you thought it did, and enjoy all the crazy stuff our scientists make.
>>
>>51272378
dude, dry Water is totally a Jumper idea.I thought it was funny and relevant be chill.
>>
File: 01.jpg (100KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
100KB, 899x889px
>>51272315
Very creative but it needs a few more limits. Meaningful might as well not be there in terms of limiting it, since anything can be meaningful depending on perspective but it seems really more like fluff so no wories. The character limits are much better, 2 and 3 especially helps prevent a lot of abuse.

It'll be limited in the power of what it can summon and this will be at least two ranks below the rank of the RM, to make up for it being so broad. As with the normal UBW mechanics, summoning stuff outside of the arena mode takes mana and the bigger/stronger, the more the cost and they'd be temporary magical constructs then too. You wouldn't get the super scanning/understanding stuff that comes with UBW for blades but that's fine.

Most of this is just adding costs and limiting it's power based on the rank, because otherwise it seems pretty creative compared to most OC RMs I see. Kudos.
>>
>>51272464
Hey Val, what can EX Item Creation do? I heard it can create NPs, but is that true? And what else can it create?
>>
>>51272523
Ahuh. Not canon but an old ruling in thread so it can yes. Probably just about any sort of magical item below the level of a Noble Phantasm too. That they have the ability to create anyhow.
>>
>>51272532
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>51272464
Um, Unlimited Blade Works can reproduce any sword seen, including swords enchanted with any random effect.

This recreates calamities previously experienced. Seems fine to me. Go and get more sleep.
>>
>>51272553
And also any sort of character or being, ranging from humans to monsters, potentially including even intelligent items. Who might have any range of powers or equipment with them when summoned, unless he's wanting to summon them completely naked.

Learn some manners you rude little shit.
>>
>>51272560
Become someone deserving of being treated with manners, then we'll talk.
>>
>>51272569
Hey anon, maybe you should take your own advice? Because you're kind of acting like an asshole here.
>>
>>51272464
Speaking of EX rank stuff, I've been meaning to ask. I'm thinking of becoming Assassin and taking EX rank Revelation and Instinct. What exactly would these do at EX rank? Would Revelation basically be PtV Lite? What would EX rank Instinct do? I'd imagine it'd make me ludicrously hard to kill in combat. Would they synergize well with one another?
>>
>>51272576
>PtV lite
I imagine so.
>Instinct
Basically like...it's basically like the Sharingan, except for all your senses. In the predicting sense anyway, not the copying. You'd be able to fight relying just on any one of your senses too, though I imagine you'd still see reductions in combat efficiency if you were relying on taste or smell to fight.

They'd...I dunno, Revelation seems more like giving you the overall goals then the exact minutiae, and it won't guide your body either. I'd say it'd help for telling you what fights to get into and what to avoid getting into into but generally you'll be getting much more from Instinct then Revelation in the midst of a fight.
>>
>>51272576
Hey anon, maybe you should take a look at Eye of the Mind (False) as well? Val said before that having Eye of the Mind (False) A rank and Instinct A rank would allow you to fight invisible enemies, though you wouldn't be able to fight at your full potential, just most of it. I imagine having both at EX rank in both instead would allow you to fight at full strength.

>>51272606
Val, is this correct?
>>
>>51272606
That sounds pretty awesome!
What if I picked up EX rank Eye of the Mind (False)? Would that synergize better with Instinct?
>>
>>51272618
I do remember saying that for A rank yes, I'd imagine having both at EX would certainly allow you to fight invisible enemies just as if they were visible. About the only thing you wouldn't be able to detect in a fight would be some intangible, invisible, completely emotionless ghost robot. Or a motionless, inanimate rock.

>>51272621
It'd definitely synergise better.
>>
>>51272642
>motionless, inanimate rock
Why would the skills lower your chance to detect those? Also would that mean the chance to run into rocks increases?
>>
>>51272642
Val, is this valid for a NP?

Changeling: The Shape Shifting Weapon

Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 1-99

Changeling is one of the strangest Noble Phantasms, able to take on the shape of all personal weapons, ranging from swords to lances to bows to more unique weapons like scythes and gauntlets. However, it is limited in that it can only take on the forms of weapons that a single unit could use, and hold within their own hands. A crossbow is permitted, but a cannon is not. Upon finding the identity of an enemy Servant, Changeling can instantly take on the form of the weapon that killed them, with the exception of weapons that do not fit the above requirements, or in the case where the weapon is truly unique. For example, if one was killed by Excalibur, Changeling would take on the form of a sword that looked like Excalibur, but not Excalibur itself.

To be honest, I'm not sure on what the range should be. Not sure how that works.
>>
>>51272675
She's saying the skill's supernatural detection doesn't APPLY to that skill. Your eyes work just fine. Or your tongue. I dunno, I'm not here to judge.
>>
>>51272131
He's relatively powerful for a a god, but not too special.

He just lucked the fuck out convincing a miserable and desperate newly-exalted Solar, and at this point the Goblin King is crazy enough that he just keep working for him.

>>51272151
>Wait. Jesus, what happened to Leviathan in 2e?
Well... He IS still a gigantic killer whale, yes.

However, his 2e version is hung up on him having an affair with his Solar mate's wife (who was also a Solar), and OBSESSED with the sunken city of Luthe (his former Lover's city, of course).

He is worshipped as the Great Whale God there though (which may be where the little fishing village idea comes from?). But the sunken city's basically filled with fanatical beastman and a deathcamp for Dragon-Blooded descended mortals (he's also zealously genocidal when it comes to Dragon-Blooded).

>Could've sworn he was the only non-batshit elder Lunar. Fuck. I was hoping to have ONE levelheaded elder Lunar to be able to work with come Lunars jump when the inevitable WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING over the Thousand Stream River begins.
Nope. He's noted to fully support the Thousand Streams River, despite his seclusion.

Personally introduced tribes of whalemen and pelagothropes into Creation. Hell, he was the first Lunar to start up the beastman.
Meanwhile, IIRC...

1e Leviathan on the other hand, was basically a force of nature. Just this gigantic killer whale/sea monster who swum around on his own kicking the Wyld's shit in, and who routinely devoured other sea monsters. He'd never taken a mate, Solar or otherwise.

...They tried to make him more personable or something.

>or am i getting him mixed up with his Gunstar counterpart?
Gunstar Leviathan's pretty cool. Awesome leader of the Expeditionary Fleet, though feeling guilty about all the worlds they've stripped bare for resources.
>>
>>51272675
Er, perhaps I worded that poorly. I meant more, if you had both those, you could basically fight even just relying on the killing intent of your opponents, even if you had all five of your senses mostly blocked (Though everything being fully blocked would probably not work). And that the only things you wouldn't be able to detect solely relying on that instinct, even without your senses (Mostly), would be stuff with no physical presence or emotion. Sorry, my bad for using the rock example.

>>51272689
Looks good, but I wouldn't rank it more then C for just that power. It's very adaptable and you could probably shock or mess with the enemy with it, but it's limited in power beyond it's adaptability.
>>
>>51272735
I figured >>51272692 was the case, but I just wanted confirmation.
>>
>>51272642
Hi Valeria!

So I was working on a little project of mine as a part of the Fate build. Two questions, if I may:

1. Beyond allotted 1300 CP, is there definitely no way for Pseudo-Servants to get more? Couldn't find any, so just to confirm.

2. Does this sound fine as an NP? Inserted some limits where I could.

Vispe Ratavo: A Prayer to All Lords

Anti-Unit

A manifestation of the concept of Angra Mainyu as an “absolute anti-thesis”, a transformation Noble Phantasm. Vispe Ratavo takes form of a long dagger, activating its effects upon being stabbed into a living being.

After activating, the dagger loses its form, growing roots throughout the target’s body over the course of minutes. The process can be resisted as a mental effect, slowing it down to hours, or by tearing the weapon out before completion, dealing heavy damage to the target. Upon successful entrenchment, the target loses consciousness, allowing the main effect of the Noble Phantasm to activate.

Analysing the conceptual composition of the entity, Vispe Ratavo makes permanent restructuring possible, based on and limited by a design of duality – good/evil, light/darkness, desire/indifference, love/hate, etc.

After the process is done, dagger ejects and returns to its original form, dealing no damage to the target. The finalized conceptual makeup of the target does not cause damage in any way, contradictions resolving themselves. The result is irreversible, aside from repeated Noble Phantasm application.
>>
>>51272735
Ah, good to hear. Thanks Val, I've got some other ideas that I've been floating around but I want to work on them some more before I post them.
>>
eclipse phase question
is the Computronium actual Computronium as in as much computing power as you can get with Mundane matter? Or is it just really good computer stuff?
>>
>>51272735
Hey Val, I'm looking at the pre-made servants in the supplement and i don't see the purple samurai assassin. Do i have an outdated version, just being blind and not seeing him, or did you not include him?
>>
>>51272748
1. You can take drawbacks that would give you more as normal.

2. Seems fine. Though you're not going to be able to do stuff like weak/strong to massive increase anythings power or other such stupid massive leaps in power, all the examples you've given seem good. Also that looks like it could be used to create a lot of funtimes. Kudos on making such an interesting thing, I've never seen an NP like that before.

>>51272759
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>51272804
Ah, Kojiro. Forgot to include him. I'll make sure to do a note to add him when I add some more skills soon.
>>
>>51272816
Okay, i was either being stupid or there was a reason he wasn't included.
>>
>>51272782
Not myrmidont but IIRC it say 'pure TITAN-grade computronium' or something so I'd say its ludicrously more powerful than 'standard' computing matter but may not be /the/ absolute best.
>>
>>51272824
Fair enough
>>
>>51272808
>You can take drawbacks that would give you more as normal.
Ah, apologies - I meant newly created Pseudo-Servants, not myself. I do believe companions are not allowed CP drawbacks? And while I could exchange my CP for Servant's SP, I didn't find any way for them to get more CP.

>Also that looks like it could be used to create a lot of funtimes.
Ayup. Wait until you see the finished thing.

Can you say - a Servant with Black Grail?~

>Kudos on making such an interesting thing, I've never seen an NP like that before.
Thank you!~
>>
>>51272842
You can transfer CP to them, it's detailed in the jump. Perhaps you have an old version?

Neat.
>>
>>51272852
Seems so.

Thank you very much!
>>
>>51272852
What rank would Tsubame Gaeshi be for the purple samurai? Also would it be a skill or a Noble Phantasm?
>>
>>51272927
Just a skill, it's not even a Noble Phantasm. There's no rank given for it and it's always referred to as not being an NP. Best I can say is that if you buy him, he'll come with it free, but otherwise it's unbuyable.
>>
>>51272954
Oh, by skill I don't mean a Skill but a skill, a normal skill from training, not a supernatural ability Skill.
>>
>>51272959
Okay, thanks.

In that case how good would a dragon slaying NP at C-Rank be?
>>
>>51272974
Probably not very. Actual Dragons be stronk yo. I mean it'd be better then one not made for it but it's still C rank so...yeah, against any real deal Dragons it'd be like comparing a handgun and an assault rifle against a tank. Sure the rifle is stronger, but it's still a tank. If we're talking lesser ones then a lot more effective then an equivalent weapon of the same rank, maybe twice as damaging against them?
>>
What guns in the chain would most benefit from being given unlimited ammo through an import?
>>
>>51273001
Not that anon, but what about an EX rank Anti-Dragon NP?
>>
>>51273001
What makes dragons so strong in the Nasuverse?
>>
>>51273008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBvUK0B_6xQ
>>
>>51273024
Probably way better at it. Probably enough that whatever it's effect, it's a very dangerous weapon against even the highest of dragons

>>51273027
Depends on what source you're looking at. Most of it boils down to "They just are" but there's some bits that imply the sheer mystery and fantasy and power associated with a dragon is what makes it so powerful.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51273027
If the Phantasmal Beast population of Gaia was an ecology, they'd be the alpha predators. From what I can tell on the wiki, their main gimmicks are a) somehow being extensions of "the World" i.e. Gaia's metaphysics, and also generating magical energy simply by breathing.

Mind you, in practice this means they're "merely" on par with some of the higher end Servants in a direct battle because NPs be buff as heck yo. Individual dragons also seem to vary. Nvrnsqr apparently somehow caught a low-tier dragon in his Reality Marble, Arturia was artificially infused with dragon blood to buff her mana circuits and her uncle Vortigen drunk the blood of a dragon which somehow made him the avatar of Britain (and an actual dragon), and gave him darkness powers that scaled in power/were specialised in fighting against holy swords-to the point it took Gawain and Arturia tag-teaming him before Arturia kaboomed away his dragon powers with Rhongomyniad, reducing him to a helpless old man again.

Basically yeah, like Val said they're Super Mysterious.

By the way, Rhongomyniad is utter, utter bullshit but goes a long way to establishing Saibah's cred as one of the mightier Servants out there.
>>
>>51273056
This is somewhat random, but would it be possible to grab Prelati's Spellbook as an NP? Gilles may have been a pretty mediocre Caster, but that thing allowed him to be a menace to the rest of the Servants. Well, except for Gilgamesh. He would probably have just used Ea or something. My point is, the thing was powerful and it could summon some pretty crazy monsters, so it'd be neat to have it.
>>
>>51273097
Don't see why not.
>>
>>51273137
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51272782
>>51272824
Anon is correct - It is "almost" as much computing power as you can get with that mass of mundane matter, however, even though the TITANs far outclass transhumanity, the TITANs still aren't the top dogs of the galaxy. It's very close, though.
I should probably mention that the computronium does operate on quantum computing principles, in case that matters.

From a practical perspective, I can't work out exactly how good it is. It's more-or-less a licence to go "well, my Jumper needed a bigfuckhuge computer, and now they've got one".

>>51273008
I'm sure we've got an item somewhere that's a revolver that kills anything, but it's only got six bullets.
Alternatively, a Caster from Outlaw Star or maybe an Armed Device with cartridge system from Lyrical Nanoha (if that counts as a gun?).
>>
>>51273248
thanks man appreciate the clarification. the current plan is to put it on the Crafting table for War frame and start making more,eventually getting set up with a bigger on the inside server ship as a sleeve also am I reading it right when it says I can have as many have modules as I want and the hab will still follow me ?
>>
>>51273248
>I'm sure we've got an item somewhere that's a revolver that kills anything, but it's only got six bullets.

yes,it's from supernatural and it's not quite anything, just things that can normally die so no major Psychopomps or creator Gods,there is stuff too powerful in universe for the Colt to work on it.
>>
Can someone who knows more about MTG than me clear something up for me?

How powerful are oldwalkers really? I've tried to look it up, but the reports of their feats vary from source to source. Some make it sound like all they get is an absurd quantity of magical power and the skill to planet bust with ease. While in other places people have said that they have actual omniscience and an unlimited supply of mana. And then there are sources that just call them straight up omnipotent.

this isn't really relevant to my chain itself right now since I just started it, but this is something that's been bugging me for a while.
>>
>>51273295
> I can have as many have modules as I want and the hab will still follow me ?
If you make them, assemble them, and the modules are all the correct shape and size, yes.
>>
>>51273317
It depends on your base race and how much you train.

It boosts your magics, gives you a super-mind, a nigh-impossible to kill energy body and lets you attune with many, many lands at the same time. That means that you can start draining mana from a great chunk of the multiverse if you play your cards right.

And if you're old enough and dedicate yourself to study, shutting universes down or setting barriers nigh-impossible to break through around your own planes (you can create them), is not out of your reach.

But Jumpchain's spark seems to go even further and says that it would put you on a 'continuum of omnipotence'. So take that as you will.
>>
>>51273330

good to hear, I'll be building in a dark star generator every 50 modules Or so and Using rwby bigger on the inside tech to have some Decently sized green spaces or oxygen and food production every 20.
>>
>>51273317
They get an absurd quantity of magical power, but not unlimited. They also are not omnipotent or omniscient.

Planetbusting... Well. They can collapse planes?

>>51273354
>But Jumpchain's spark seems to go even further and says that it would put you on a 'continuum of omnipotence'. So take that as you will.
Wait, what? I thought it was only upgraded to let you go to things outside the MtG planes?
>>
>>51266021
That's it! Thank you!!
I missed it earlier because it's actually a Perk: "Make Love, Not War"
>>
>>51273372
From the OP:

>The JumpChain experience culminates in an End Jump. End Jumps are few and far between, and you should ask the thread to see what does or does not qualify as an end jump. Upon successfully completing an End Jump, the jumper earns the Spark. The Spark is a Planeswalker Old Spark, which more or less places the jumper on continuum of omnipotence and allows the jumper to move freely throughout the multiverse. After the Spark is earned, the game, such as it is, is over. As such, many jumpers will refrain from taking an end jump in order to continue playing the game.
>>
>>51273547
That's bc oldwalkers are immortal & ridiculously powerful.
>>
>>51273547
>more or less places the jumper on continuum of omnipotence
what could that mean?
>>
File: Q_Continuum_ranch_house.jpg (45KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
Q_Continuum_ranch_house.jpg
45KB, 700x532px
>>51273656
You get a ranch.
>>
>>51273656
Oldwalkers are pretty damned close to omnipotent, the only reason they aren't considered such is because there are others of similar power (such as other Oldwalkers).

With the continuum being the assortment of extremely powerful beings that would be omnipotent if the others weren't around and collectively are omnipotent.

Or at least that is the closest I can figure to what it means.
>>
Reminder that the next thread will be the 1294th.
>>
>>51273547
Is that from the How to Jumpchain doc? That's a how to someone made a while ago, it's not a canon thing, just a useful thing.
Thread posts: 566
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.