[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1295: Kami no Mahou Shoujo Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 551
Thread images: 115

File: 1473516972522.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1473516972522.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51274168
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1600x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x884px
>>51282778
>that title
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND HE AIN'T JAPANESE

Get fucked nips.
>>
Reposting the update. For those of you without patience for whitetext, skip to the last two pages.

Work on Ryuki is commencing. This will either by my personal magnum opus or an eternal mark of shame. Or both. Those don't seem mutually exclusive.
>>
>>51282842
>GOD,
Yes, but how many goddesses are there? Because this one certainly is Japanese.
>>
File: 1484521227637.webm (3MB, 994x560px) Image search: [Google]
1484521227637.webm
3MB, 994x560px
Jumpers!

Do you ever drop the masquerade? If so, why do you do it? What happens when you do? If not, then why?
>>
File: Conduit Thread.png (335KB, 763x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Conduit Thread.png
335KB, 763x1299px
>>51282468
>>51282484
>>51282517
The joke is that the first conduit world is the prison, and it has abilities to shut down interworld travel. Add it to the godawful conduit jump that somebody tried to make, and you've got a bad time.
>>
>>51282870
Lies and literal blasphemy
>>
>>51282907
Christianity is just a meme.
>>
>>51282915
No, Byzantium is a meme. Get with the times.
>>
>>51282915
Memes are just a meme.
>>
>>51282881
>I like elf girls with penises
Yeah, that's /tg/ alright.
>>
File: arpmwAd_700b.jpg (60KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
arpmwAd_700b.jpg
60KB, 500x642px
Have you acepted Thor as your lord and savior?
>>
>>51282876
You mean tell them about my jumper status?

I chopped my fingers in front of my buddies in Trigun to show off my regen abilities and it was pretty funny to watch their reactions. Meryl fained, Millie had a big forced smile on her face, Wolfwood actually choked on his cig and had to get a big stiff drink, Vash screamed and told me not to that to my "pretty fingers" (We were dating, so that's why he called them pretty)
>>
>>51282963
>Worshipping Thor
>Not having drinking contests with him as bros
>>
>>51282963
Thor is a sissy, but he can't even pull it off right.
At least Jesus looks good in a dress.
>>
>>51282876
BUT WHY?!
>>
>>51282876
>But why?
Because penguins have been known to commit suicide for any number of reasons by walking away from everything until they starve to death. That penguin simply cannot tolerate living anymore and is heading off on a literal death march.

>Do you ever...
I make a pretty big effort to blend in with the world around me. I try to survive on only the powers I've been given in a Jump, plus a regen perk just for emergencies. I only tend to drop it when pushed too hard or too far by a Drawback, or when I'm explaining my nature to a Companion while trying to sign them up for this crazy train.

>What happens when...
Depends. With the Companions, they're usually a little hurt at first because I've lied to them for at least a few years at that point. Most come to see the necessity of it after I explain a little. Then I usually get peppered with questions about why I didn't just solve a lot of the setting's problems on my own with all my power. I find the Riddler's answer works best. "Because if I do, you won't learn nothin'."

Comparatively, enemies that I'm forced to go all out on usually don't have the time to react. Epic level Time Stop spells and several minutes worth of assaults hitting them all at once has a tendency to do that.

>>51282963
He's a better spiritual leader than some of them out there, I'll give you that.
>>
>>51282876
I gave the main cast of Madoka access to minecrafts Equivalent Exchange mod.

Semi-free soul gems and ludicrously durable armor for everyone.
>>
>>51282963
I'm more into Loki.
>>
>>51282963
>Jesus promised the end of all wicked people
>[citation needed]
>>
>>51283088
Human form or horse form?
>>
>>51282963
The Frost Giants won, though. Asgard fell.
>>
>>51283116
Slow and painful death by exhaustion and sleep deprivation to be specific.
>Isaiah 48:22
>>
How dangerous is Anima if I don't do any scenarios?
>>
>>51283147
Is HeavensAnon being punished by Jesus?
>>
>>51283148
Very. But it really depends on your build.
If you pick the saint perk things get a lot easier.
>>
>>51283147
Shit, that explains it.
>>
>>51283123
Yes.
>>
>>51283147
That's Yahweh, and I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a metaphor involving being exiled into the desert. Jesus promised forgiveness of sins, and freedom from eternal death.
>>
>>51283147
>asks for citation about Jesus
>gives citation from Isaiah
Wrong.
>>
I'm back and I've got a thing!

In addition to this mastery of the Axioms allows you to utilize any other engineering or technological knowledge that you have, allowing you to make those types of devices as Wonders as well, enhancing their traits by doing so. Aside from the ability to create wonders from technology your Inspiration also allows you to see how the various technologies could be used together. Though this insight is small and it will take work to realize.
>>
>>51283148
It's a trap jump. It's not possible to survive.
>>
>>51283167
Umm... Care to explain? I was under the impression it was just a generic fantasy world, in which people actually live...
>>
>>51283266
No, really. The Valkyrie origin in Valkyrie Profile is a trap. The jumpmaker herself confirmed it.
>>
>>51283286
Post proof.
>>
>>51283273
Anima is Final Fantasy with worse escalation than DBZ.
There's also a group out there which is full of extremely high level people that hunts down and kills supernatural people. If you take Saint you get to be on their team which is much safer if morally questionable.

>>51283286
The jumpmaker said the opposite actually. It's a writing prompt and you can take the ring off whenever something reminds you of what you did jumping.
>>
>>51283295
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198253
>>
Yo... am I seeing things or did someone re-upload that The Devil is a Part-timer jump unto the drive?

Didn't the thread kill that one once already?
>>
>>51282844
>mfw I'd qualify for taking Madoka as a companion regardless of whether requested it of me or no

Damn, it feels good to be a jumper.

I do feel kind of bad turning her down, though. Maybe I should just let her tag along for a bit, have her enjoy a touch of a vacation.
>>
>>51283335
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51194115/#51198358

>It's definitely something you can manage on your own.
>>
>>51283418
>X is a trap jump
That's a common shitposting tactic, friendo. Good on you for replying back with source, but just FYI on those types of posts.
>>
>>51283377
Thread killed it, yes. It shouldn't be on the drive.
>>
>>51283273
The problem's that there's a civil war coming up, and magic is punishable by having the church show up at your house and ask uncomfortable questions. Questions like, "How many times do I need to stab you before you die?" and "How many of your defenses can /this/ attack ignore?"

Also, there's a bunch of conspiracies, a bunch of living apocalypses are either waking up or already on the move (Three of the Messengers are trying to claim Megas Therion, some guy near one of the starting locations is trying to wake up an ancient dragon the size of the mountain, the Black Sun is about to trigger a zombie apocalypse, etc), and the Pope was actually a spy who hates the evil conspiracies and tried to flip one of them off by breaking the machines they use to control everyone, and may or may not have been killed (but probably wasn't).
>>
>>51282844
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll Survive this. But if the stress gets too much, and this becomes a Drag, you can always come to us to Vent.
>>
Time for a Build.

Last Time on Restarted Chain:
Jumper headed to Undertale, ditched most of his friends, and vowed to make hundreds of new ones.
This Time on Restarted Chain!

Jump 18: Kamen Rider: Neo-Hensei Part 1

Drawbacks:
+ Unleash the Greeed (x5) (+1000, 2000): Wild, Reptile, Stampede, Nocturnal, Venom

Companions:
+ Seiya!
+ Friendship is my Buddy

Frisk: Good Samaritan, Reach My Hands Out, Nothing in this World is Useless!, Above the Influence, Half-Boiled, Coin Flip Driver (Polar Bear & Beaver)

Raven: Drop-In, I've cover wars, Working in the Shadows, The Power Cosmic, Widget Detector, Infinite Cake Ingredients, Identity-Hiding Disguise

Muffet: Drop-In, (Both Free Perks Declined), Desire Collector

Rip Van Winkle: Creative Mind, Professional Quirks, Greed is Good (Crustacean), Gadgeteer, Giant Jug of Cell Medals

"Okay, Rip, I'm really not comfortable with that set of choices you've made."
"You zaid pick what you want and thiz iz what I want."
"Just... try not to go too nuts. We're the good guys."
"Jawohl der Gebieter!"

Perks:
+ Above the Influence
+ Reach My Hands Out
+ Nothing in this World is Useless!

Items:
+ I want to be the One! [OOO]
+ I want to be the One! [Fourze]
+ Mysterious Package
+ Legend Rider Movie Belt [Combining OOOs & Fourze belt.]
+ Canroid Collection
+ Gara's Lost Work
+ Medajalibur

Story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bl9zvc4zSy_Yu9_eFreConbnQ81rtpO5Wv_lLr-O5t4/edit?usp=sharing
It's not as in depth as I would like. Sorry.

TLDR Story:
STARRING!
Yorokonde as Kamen Rider Passion!
Frisk as Kamen Rider Grit!
Raven as Get that camera out of my face
Muffet as I've got baking to do
Rip Van Winkle as An Unspeakable Horror with a giant Cosmic Switch powered rifle

Featuring a road trip, LOTS OF WAITING, intense battles where Kamen Rider Passion fumbles to change the coins and switches in his suit, and Yorokonde stealing Ankh's ice cream!

Also, Muffet adores tennis now. See attached picture.
>>
>>51283418
Yeah, and that doesn't mean shit. It's an opinion, a wrong one at that. Just because YJ_Anon thinks you can beat the comics Darkseid drawback (he doesn't, this is just an example) doesn't mean he's right.
>>
>>51283329
Really? Because people are planet busting by the second arc of DBZ.
>>
File: 1454573125736.jpg (64KB, 584x759px) Image search: [Google]
1454573125736.jpg
64KB, 584x759px
>>51283230
I think that could work. The first sentence looks like it's missing a word though.

Also I can't wait to make all sorts of bullshit wonders with all the hyper tech in chain. Just thinking about things like protoshinmaic vortex and mania powered fighter jets with shrink missles, the ability to shapeshift into mechadragons, armed with GBE's, and Skafoi hyper drives is making me giddy.
Just imagine what would happen if they were to become orphans
>>
So...
Batman Trilogy
Justice League Dark
Generic Occult DC
DC Jump (General)
Teen Titans
Young Justice
Is that all the DC jumps?

For sort of DC/ DC adjacent we have
Hellblazer.

Any jump I am missing?
>>
>>51283418
>>51283468
*beat the comics Darkseid drawback with in-jump purchases only
>>
>>51283477
You can hip check the planet to death with the proper custom martial arts moves.
Even normal non bullshit high end Ki fighting involves the fighters being thrown around for miles each time one lands a hit.
>>
[+0] A single monster - similar to the one you had seen in the house - is walking along a row of windows, moving in the reflection as though it were the open ground it mirrored. It watches the pedestrians going about their business...until one person is caught alone. It reaches out of the mirror and pulls them in screaming. Should nothing stop it, they disappears into the mirror, and you can hear crunching noises from the other side of the mirror alongside their terrified, pained screams...until the screams stop. This happens quickly, and no one else seems to have even noticed their plight. Mirror Monsters will periodically emerge from reflective surfaces to snatch away and devour unsuspecting victims. You can detect them by the ringing noise that ensues from having your Advent Deck on hand, which will let you track their movements. This will happen regardless of what you choose.

Welcome to Ryuki!
>>
>>51283498
Arrowverse.
>>
File: faggot1482703413938.jpg (60KB, 520x632px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1482703413938.jpg
60KB, 520x632px
>>51283468
>anon says VP is trap jump
>jump maker says, nah it's doable
>anon attempts to claim primacy over jump maker
>>
>>51283520
Meh. Sounds colder to Exalted than DBZ.
>>
>>51283468
Anon said Jumpmaker stated that it was a trap, I was attempting to refute his statement cause I'm a Masochist, that in fact the Jumpmaker said otherwise.
>>
>>51283526
Shiro won't even know what hit him.
>>
>>51283377
>>51283446
Did anything change, or is it the same?
>>
>>51283544
If Cracker_Jack said you could you could beat the Trigon Begone scenario with just your bodymod body, would you believe him? The correct answer is "no", unless you're literally retarded. Jumpmaker judgments on difficulty don't really carry much weight by themselves, you have to see if the jump supports that.
>>
>>51283548
Perhaps I'm not doing a good job of describing it, but it's the realization of years of spanish weeaboo fighting anime into a table top system.
So think that, layered onto a fantasy setting.
>>
File: Assasssindroid.jpg (93KB, 290x406px) Image search: [Google]
Assasssindroid.jpg
93KB, 290x406px
So, if I wanted to make droids like pic related, what perks would be the best for that? I would for sure be picking up perks from Star Wars(where this is from) and probably The Avengers(they have a solid robotics perk), but other than that I'm not sure. Probably would pick up some kind of runes perk somewhere along the lines, just to help things out a bit.

I guess the big issue is how I would make them, though. Minecraft? With industrialcraft(or something)? Or can Minecraft be used to make things that aren't specifically from Minecraft?
>>
>>51283711
>Or can Minecraft be used to make things that aren't specifically from Minecraft
Minecraft perks only work on Minecraft items.
>>
>>51283711
Why would you bring up the minecraft shitposting again anon?
I'll assume you aren't doing it on purpose though, but minecraft perks work on everything.
The crafting is more complicated though as if you're using greg tech.
>>
>>51283728
This is false
>>
>>51283740
Proof?
>>
>>51283652
>>
>>51283649
Looks the same. This is the last one I saw.
>>
File: 1483749203135.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483749203135.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>51283652
I know that you think you're doing a reductio ad absurdum, but you're not. That's false equivalence. The jump maker said that it's not a trap, and has on other occasions said as much because the MC, sans outside influence, manages to take off the ring of her own accord. So it's possible for a lone person, with the same build you're calling a trap, to beat the "trap." Add in companions or the like and it's even more doable.

Your attempted example, Trigon getting dickslapped by a dude with 20 levels of endowed, doesn't have any basis in comics.

You're either lazy, which you should work on, or you're a shit stirrer, which you should work on. In either event, your bullshit has been disproven by argument and jump-maker ruling, so you can keep displaying your flaccid asshole and incontinence of the keyboard if you like but I'm done here.

Have an awesome night, anon.
>>
>>51283747
One moment as I do the necessary searching.
>>
>>51283759
...Want me to yell at him on SB?
>>
>>51283711
Just grab a reverse engineering perk like the one in Seikeri and take one apart. If you need more materials to build them why not use a replicator? You could probably do it on your own with enough super science though. Or at least an approximation.
>>
>>51283794
Don't bother he doesn't even use the SB thread or respond when people try and get his attention about it.
It's probably a reupload from the guy that skims the thread anyways. There's always someone reuploading batches of jumps for some reason.
>>
>>51283759
>>51283794
Hang on, I don't see it.
>>
File: final smug 15.jpg (785KB, 1280x784px) Image search: [Google]
final smug 15.jpg
785KB, 1280x784px
>>
>>51283781
Don't. It's a shitposter. He always insists that anything Minecraft related doesn't work outside the jump.
>>
>>51283711
>>51283728
Stop talking to yourself. There was no reason to bring up Minecraft in the original question, it has nothing to do with it. The only plausible explanation is that you wanted an excuse to start the "what can Minecraft perks work on argument" again. These two posts are clearly the same person. I'm on to your tricks, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>51283818
Looks like someone took it down already, that didn't last long.
>>
>>51283794
Supposedly he hates SB as well, he only posted there once to claim how he's a strong independent jumpmaker who don't need no community. So I don't think it'd d anything.
>>
So if I'm reading the Teen Titans jump correctly, we start about two years before the main series does (The wiki states that Raven was 14 when she first arrived, and her 16th birthday is when Trigon is scheduled to arrive and destroy the world, or something like that). Is that correct?
>>
>>51283759
Huh. I actually like this. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>51283498
>missing
I also forgot Green Lantern Animated Series

>>51283498
>So, if I wanted to make droids like pic related
any supertech perk/super genius perk

One of the aesthetic perk that make your tech look like a theme (this looks vaguely incan/ aztek, and there is a perk for that.) or a 'your teck/stuff looks good without sacrificing performance' perk
>>
>>51283794
I thought the jump maker had been in this thread before. If not, yes please send him over.
>>
>>51283825
Noct's royal outfit wouldn't look so bad if it didn't have that damn brace. That. Fucking. Brace.
>>
>>51283747
Okay, so I've grown bored of looking at the document. You can explicitly enchant non-minecraft metals, but if you want to go with the assumption that anything not explicit doesn't count then technically everything else is useless, as outside of the jump nothing counts as a minecraft item as per the goodbye message. Which is still a stupid interpretation, but still.
>>
>>51283759
I can't open this, but... what was wrong with it? I like the setting, but haven't seen anything for a jump.
>>
>>51283902
Suffers a great deal from OTB and most anons don't like 25 or 50 cp options. I still use it though
>>
>>51283902
I don't quite remember the details, but the gist of it is that the jumpmaker included a lot of perks that just weren't very thought out, like a perk that gave a perpetual supply of mana or a perk that somehow increased the potency of every single other perk, including those from other jumps.

But all in all the main problem is that he just kind of dropped it in without telling anybody or running it by the thread.
>>
>>51283902
It's broked in several ways.
Mostly the demon king perkline. The demon king was a smart guy, but that's some excessive wanking.

There's also the part where it wasn't posted by the jumpmaker in this thread or on the other site.
It was just kind of jammed into uploads with no fanfare.

It really says something when not even SB will use a jump publically.
>>
What are some good jumps for summon magic. More stuff like MtG legendary creatures or FF signature summons than mass minion hordes.
>>
>>51283987
>like a perk that gave a perpetual supply of mana
Wasn't it only enough to cast tiny utility spells?
>>
>>51283899
Wait, what? To my knowledge, he's never made a post in SB's jumpchain threads. Where is this?
>>
>>51283999
Apparently the wanking is taken directly from the wiki? Which is hilarious and disturbing.

>>51284011
Anima Beyond Fantasy. Summoning something equal in level to yourself is pretty standard for summoners.
>>
>>51284011
Anima is good for this kind of thing.
As are the final fantasy jumps, but you already knew that.
No game no life can sort of do it as well. Only for a little while, but you shouldn't need longer than that.

There's also Tales of Phantasia which has one of the best.
And Naruto technically even if it might not be magic.
>>
>>51284029
That specific perk is basically 'you always have 1 mp'.
>>
>>51283759
I just want to be an archfiend.
>>
>>51284011
First magic is technically summoning, but likely not what you're looking for. No Game No Life lets you summon beings from past jumps, and Samurai Jack lets you summon anything you've killed, so you just need to kill some legendary creatures. Overlord has summoning options, with a famous example being the giant spawn of Shub-Niggurath, although there are many options and that on in particular requires many sacrifices.
>>
>>51284040
I've seen the Anima jump, but I don't know anything about how it works. Seems really complicated?

>>51284051
Neat, thanks.
>>
File: dcd.jpg (32KB, 700x755px) Image search: [Google]
dcd.jpg
32KB, 700x755px
>>51284133
Had to do it
>>
>>51284011
Bit roundabout, but you can get Summoning as a Servant Skill in the Fate/ jumps. Benchmark given for A+++ for several servant-level creatures, which is pretty neato.
>>
>>51284133
This would be really funny if it weren't so tiresome.
Seriously you should get into stand up.
>>
>>51283759
It actually looks like the guy put a lot of effort into this. Too bad he's apparently a dick that won't play ball.
>>
>>51284133
Post proof. Because all I see is just posting the jump and leaving it alone.

Has she even said anything about any jump in this thread since Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>51284056
So decent utility spells? Not that guy, but it doesn't seem broken from reading it. The pricing of the perks is a bit weird, which is probably a deal breaker for this thread, but the jump seems generally okay to good. Just a few weird parts.
>>
>>51284102
In the game? If you know that a summon exists, you can do a ritual, then make a Summon check. You can also simultaneously make a Control and Bind check. All three of those are basically just normal skills, roll a d%, add your skill level, hit target number which depends on the power of whatever's being summoned.

Success on all three, and you summon a creature, mind control it, then lock it inside a convenient item. Fail, and Bad Things happen.

That's really what it comes down to. There's variations for if you want to do weird tricks, like a Final Fantasy style, "Summon shows up, attacks, disappears" or an Incarnation, which is "Summon Fate Stay Night style Heroic Spirit, let it possess me, then borrow it's skills and Noble Phantasms", but those are just variations, and they're as simple as "I make the summon check instead of Summon + Control + Bind."
>>
>>51284183
Nope. Not even about liking a jump, just occasionally posting perks when a guy needs a list on beauty perks.

Which is ban worthy.
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
Right, so. Double perk trees and double item trees, but there are no 600 cp items.

Item stipend or no item stipend?

Scientist
400 cp - Next Gen Nanites
These nanites are… From the future! Er, sort of. First invented a little over a year from now, these nanites are designed to replace the remodeling surgery. Fixing it’s biggest weakness, the need for continual blood transfusions, the nanites have a comparatively low success rate. A side effect of wide area dispersal, over Shockers previous method of hand picking candidates for remodeling. On the downside, these nanites can be considered ‘blank’. While they will grant the standard enhancement packages, they lack the finishing touches - basically, an animal theme, an associated superpower, and actual armor.

Rider
100 cp - The Gold Version
At every restaurant, at every meal, snacktime, or whenever wine might be served, you will find a bottle or two of dom perignon gold nearby, ready to be opened. There’s always enough for everyone, regardless if it’s you and your date, or you and every woman in the restaurant.
>>
>>51283759
Hmm, some of the things here are pretty neat-o. Anyone know of the Archdemon/Angel stuff is canon? I'm not going to add it to my chain if it's all wank, but I probably will jump it if it's canon stuff.
>>
File: xmjbncb5cz4lqdz33teg.gif (2MB, 636x260px) Image search: [Google]
xmjbncb5cz4lqdz33teg.gif
2MB, 636x260px
Are there any good reasons why to NOT reveal your true nature (the whole jumping worlds/several 100 years old thing) to people you want to be friends with?

I just feel like who and what you really are is something a person deserves to know if you want to be close with them.

Pic to get noticed... and kinda related.
>>
>>51284182
I'd honestly rather have more people like him than people who just threaten to make a jump that breaks the rules and never do it.
>>
>>51284184
You can buy it more than once, and that's not really not the broken part of the jump.
Having a perk that makes every other perk ever better is out of line.
>>
>>51284056
What's wrong with that. There're perks that let you cast lower end spell for free already.Some jumps like Anima/Overlord have that by default for the mage class once you're high enough level.
>>
>>51284256
No idea. Apparently they don't get the concept of 1 mp.
>>
>>51284242
No I mean, he won't interact with the any of the threads at all. And his posts on SB make him look like a salty cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_ocpj7ok09Y1rf2vmpo1_1280.png (416KB, 1280x994px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocpj7ok09Y1rf2vmpo1_1280.png
416KB, 1280x994px
Yo, jumper!

What do you look like on a normal day?
>>
>>51284215
It's all bullshit anon.
The dude just copied wank off the wiki.
>>
>>51284236
Some people might be a bit freaked out that they are having tea with an multiversal abomination.
>>
Is there a perk similar to this drawback? What He would’ve wanted (0cp): The plot progresses as it should have. You can alter some effects, but the end of the series will remain the same.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>51284288
>>
>>51284236
People tend to freak out. Often they start to think they don't really have a choice in being friends with you once they really start to find out what you can do.
There's perks for that of course, but being upfront with things results in a lot of panic and drastic action.
>>
>>51284315
Yeah, in Penny Dreadful. Boktai has something similar, but it relies on you not messing shit up.
>>
>>51284204
Pathetic.
>>
>>51284288
Black hair, very large chest, amethyst eyes, and loose clothing with a heavy brown coat.

Probably playing videogames.
>>
>>51284204
So if she doesn't dare post opinions on other jumps, why is that a problem?
>>
File: 1420379050853.jpg (67KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1420379050853.jpg
67KB, 500x314px
>>51284288
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51284288
Yo!
>>
>>51284360
Hateboner.
>>
>>51284384
Fateboner.
>>
>>51283987
>like a perk that gave a perpetual supply of mana
>>51284029
>>51284056
It was similar to the "charge" ability in FFXII, where is meant you would always have some mana available. So instead of 0MP being the minimum, 3MP or something was the minimum you could not go below. Letting you use spells with negligible mana cost freely. Basically, Cantrips.

It was not abusive at all. especially. since the way it was written, casting those spells would still cost you MP like normal until you hit rock bottom and could not get any lower.

There were 3 similar ones you could stack, but that did not get you phenomenal cosmic power or anything, just your minimum mana went from 3 mp to 9 mp or something.
>>
>>51283900
Yes. You arrive when the Titans first meet during the prequel episode. So you could easily help them out and become a member of the team if you want.
>>
File: 209148.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
209148.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>51284288
>>
>>51284360
It isn't because her opinions aren't worth considering.
>>
>>51284288
Usually? Vaguely androgynous and like I'm cosplaying for a video game or anime that no one can quite place.

I blame Kill La Kill for that. Ever since I was a piece of clothing for ten years I pay far more attention to style than I ever did before.

Hilariously, this makes me blend into certain settings like a native.
>>
File: v.jpg (107KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
107KB, 580x640px
>>51284288
Turn that frown upside down and you've got it.
>>
File: 1417976724285.png (327KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1417976724285.png
327KB, 500x474px
>>51284288
German Hollow Quest was fun.
>>
File: nika modern day.png (536KB, 868x1170px) Image search: [Google]
nika modern day.png
536KB, 868x1170px
>>51284288
>>
>>51284242
>breaks the rules
I don't consider 'has 25 CP options' breaking the rules. better that then the perk infation we have been getting with like where cenanon had a hard on for a metric ass ton of 800 CP options in every single one of his jumps for no reason at all. And the last background costing 150 CP, because reasons. Got that was annoying.
>>
Alright guys this'll be my last post for the night, gotta get some rest. So why don't you guys review this pdf and when I come back I'll read through the comments and see what I can do for you all? Night!
>>
File: 1484794198235s.jpg (9KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484794198235s.jpg
9KB, 113x125px
>>51284478
I dunno, it looks funny.
>>
>>51284510
Good night Genius-anon.
>>
File: new look.jpg (32KB, 634x350px) Image search: [Google]
new look.jpg
32KB, 634x350px
>>51284288
minus the ash colored skin
>>
>>51284255
It said a little better. I was assuming 1-2% across the board. A perk that makes you smarter so you do everything smarter and more efficiently basically does the same thing.
>>
File: its a blad.jpg (65KB, 400x506px) Image search: [Google]
its a blad.jpg
65KB, 400x506px
>>51284288
>>
>>51284332
Did a cat piss in your coffee?
Because you look like a cat pissed in your coffee.
And you can't do anything about it because you are a magical girl and the cat is the source of your powers.
>>
>>51284568
Why would Heavens piss in his own coffee?
>>
>>51284516
Cheeky cunt.
>>
>>51284288
I have no fucking clue where this picture is from but this sums up my style pretty well
>>
>>51284236
>good reasons why to NOT reveal your true nature
>to people you want to probably like?
Vernor Vinge calls it 'Godshatter'

I most jumpers get to a point where a stereotypical Call of Cthulhu insane cultist would look at your and go, "Yup, I'd worship that in blasphemous rites, I would worship that So Hard!"
>>
File: 1482170575856.gif (482KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482170575856.gif
482KB, 480x270px
>>51284568
>>51284615
Unrelated, but I just realized I probably can't do a proper magical girl chain until Sailor Moon is done and I get off my ass and finish the Lyrical Nanoha WIP.

But if I do not fight, I will not survive.
>>
>>51284619
Upside down indian.
>>
>>51284516
SMT for ants
>>
>>51284660
Is there any point to anime?
>>
>>51284709
I ask Heavens the same question every night.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>51284709
>>51284741
IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE!
>>
>>51284411
Cool.
>>
>>51284662
I'm not an aussie, tho.
>>
File: 1484794198235s.jpg (7KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484794198235s.jpg
7KB, 113x125px
>>51284478
So something like this?
>>
>>51284748
I feel like you're less likely to survive the more you get into fights.
>>
File: fRq49vE.jpg (90KB, 651x708px) Image search: [Google]
fRq49vE.jpg
90KB, 651x708px
>>51284764
>>
File: Kill or Be Killed.png (4KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
Kill or Be Killed.png
4KB, 500x292px
>>51284748
Don't go full Flowey on us Heavens, what would Madoka think?
>>
>>51284771
No, see. That's what gamer is for. Leveling up.
>>
File: EclipsePhasePC.jpg (107KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
EclipsePhasePC.jpg
107KB, 750x600px
>>51284288
I go dressy humanoid if expecting polite company. If just hanging around or expecting impolite company, pic related.
>>
>>51284510
7/10 too many anchovies
>>
>>51284510
Just gonna bump this so it'll...>>51284875
Oh, okay then.
>>
>>51284288
>>
>>51284288
>Have trouble with this because I can never settle on an outfit.
>>
>>51284510
So is this supposed to be owod or nwod? I've never seen it before.
>>
File: Mastermind.jpg (36KB, 538x617px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermind.jpg
36KB, 538x617px
>>51284288
>>
>>51284510
>needle grail is only 400cp
What a bargain. I'm curious as to what you're going to fluff it out as given that it's never really nailed down as to it's exact parameters.

The Lemurian togglable Unmada field is quite nice. I'm guessing the effect would let manes exist without mania drain while also not breaking the laws of physics passively, which is pretty great in my opinion.

Control variable seems a little redundant compared to the Needle Grail, but the ability to bust the limits off the assembly line merit is still useful.
There's some good synergy between it and the capstone as well.

I'm not too sure about what stress testing does, does that mean we can turn magic and perks into technology or just wonders?

Master of Axioms is rather long. Perhaps descriptions of what the axioms themselves do should go in an index or notes. As is the perk is almost as long as a page.

Other than all of that maybe a punctuation check is in order. Some of it is kind of hard to read and parts of sentences run into each other.
Still I'm looking forward to how this is turning out.

>>51284966
It's a nwod fansplat. Genius is very well made.
>>
Do we have any indication of what an RC level of 100000 would do in tokyo ghoul?
>>
File: Genius1.1Tabbed.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Genius1.1Tabbed.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51284966
>>
File: angry angery.jpg (15KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
angry angery.jpg
15KB, 220x261px
...Aww, giblets. Fire Emblem Heroes not coming out for Apple on the 2nd of Feburary.

so much frustration and fury within these bones that rattle and ache when it comes to the folly of intsys. I'll find a way to make the jump when it comes out. I must.
>>
If val is here, can I get an example of what Sader looks like?
>>
What's the name of that jump that gives you a Territory that you can customize to your liking and carry it along with you? The name escapes me.
>>
>>51285111
She looks a little like this.
>>
>>51285126
DC Occult, Dimension Lord
>>
>>51285126
Travellers Gate. It's in a folder in imaged jumps.
>>
>>51285126
Traveler's Gate.
>>
>>51283765
That's hot
>>
>>51285107
Fire Emblem Warriors could still be a thing.
>>
>>51285107
At least you won't be sucked into the garbage bin of phoneshit.
>>
File: seder_041114_584_539_332_c1.jpg (156KB, 539x332px) Image search: [Google]
seder_041114_584_539_332_c1.jpg
156KB, 539x332px
>>51285111
Here you go anon.
>>
>>51285135
>>51285146
>>51285152
Traveler's Gate was what I was looking for, thanks. But I'll have to look at DC Occult too.
>>
>>51285146
>>51285152
Speaking of , what happened to Emrys? He dropped off the Night Angel update, and it's on the drive... but I'm fairly sure it wasn't accepted, at least not in its current state.
>>
>>51284236

It's easy enough to smoothly introduce people to the idea, even if you don't have the charms to pull it off.

The only downside is the jumps where such knowledge would quickly get disseminated and you and yours would quickly become a target.
>>
>>51285161
It really is.
>>
>>51285213
The new Night Angel update wasn't garbage, it could do with another revamp, but it wasn't outright rejected.
>>
>>51284288
>mfw people keep taking my shirts
>>
>>51285222
>>51285161
Of course it is. It's scientific fact that if you don't like amazons, it's because you're a faggot of the highest order.
>>
File: 1458938222436.jpg (378KB, 978x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1458938222436.jpg
378KB, 978x1315px
>>51284288
a buff amazon just going about her day
>>
>>51285233
I mean, it wasn't /outright/ rejected, but its acceptance was... dubious at best.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50923175/#50923748
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50923175/#50923758

It looks like the author pretty much just abandoned thread.
>>
>>51285238
It's because your nipples are weird, but hard to look away from. Sort of like Piccaso meets Dahli in a melting wax museum.
>>
>>51285272
I'd like to see him touch it up more yes.
Thing is the original Night Angel jump was about as good,
so I don't think it's going to get much better.
>>
File: 60318662p0.jpg (1MB, 4500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
60318662p0.jpg
1MB, 4500x3000px
>>51285262
Tru fax
>>
File: suleiman thinks.png (148KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
suleiman thinks.png
148KB, 540x546px
>>51285174
True, but I'm not sure if you can make a jump out of that. Fire Emblem Heroes at least has an original setting to it.

But you're right, I'm really counting my chickens before they hatch. Maybe Warriors will be jumpable.

If so, I'm putting a +0 drawback where the characters recognize you if you've been to their jumps before, and also in Fire Emblem Heroes.

>>51285183
Now, now, I *like* phone apps.
>>
>>51285292
It's kind of hard to get better when you don't really respond to criticism, and Traveler's Gate was actually pretty decent. If you look at the replies, it seems like a bit less than half were okay with the update as-is.
>>
>>51285295
Amazon Catgirl. . .
Are there any perks that can easily turn women into amazons? I want to make some improvements to CATastrophe
>>
>>51285303
>that spoiler
Well hey, I should be able to get them to work together real quick then.
>>
>>51285332
>Are there any perks that can easily turn women into amazons?
Resident Evil has a customizable viruses, and a few of the upgrades run in the exact direction you're asking about.
>>
>>51284403
Lateboner.
>>
>>51285303
>Now, now, I *like* phone apps.
You like gacha cashgrabs where you need to spend a shit ton of money to feed your gambling addiction?
>>
Ghost Rider question.
Could I buy a person's cancer with the Deal perk, have said cancer stored in the Infernal Contract, and have the cancer transferred to whoever I give the contract to?
>>
>>51285403
In a game of imagination you can do anything you want, anon.
>>
>>51285403
Presumably, if they knew about the cancer beforehand and offered their consent.
>>
File: 2666325-death71.jpg (173KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2666325-death71.jpg
173KB, 706x1000px
Jump # 174 DC Occult (Instead of Fanboy and Chumchum)
Source: Half Blood
History: Child of the Endless (death)

Perks:
*Twisted Sister (0)
*Dark and Troubled Times (0)
*Blessing without End – Death (0)
*Blessing without End – Delirium (0)
*Brute Force (200, Discount)
*Highway to hell (200, Discount)
*Thirteen (300, Discount)
*Carefully chosen Words (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Fountain of Youth (400)

Companions:
*Jumper Brigade (300)

Drawbacks:
*Bad Dreams (+100)
*Really Need a Tan (+100)
*Adoring Fan (+600)

Scenario –
Day of Vengeance
*Reward: Dimension Lord

Note: I will be adding both Medoka jumps to the list; however just doing one I wanted to do.

Holy Crap; So I thought being the Daughter of Death would be kind of cool and to a certain extent it was. I gained a 5th dimensional imp friend who summoned enemies for me like Galactus… *Sob* So I grabbed my new friend and my companions and we ran like hell. She was disappointed I chose not to fight the devourer of worlds until I pointed out I never beat him, I just pissed him off and dodged until the fight became to costly then gave him an artifact of unbelievable power to go away.

Anyways not long after I got there the Specter went nuts. He killed Shizam, the wizard that empowered Captain Marvel and was killing other Magicians. My imp friend was telling me if I could take Galactus I should have no trouble with the Specter… She is a nice girl really but doesn’t listen well.

Being (loosely) part of the magic community I started to investigate what was going on and found out he had been corrupted… I thought I had a way of stopping him but I was going to need more than my companions. I hit up every magical person I could think of… hell I even managed to go to gem world to talk to the princess who was a lord of order.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51285403
You'd probably need to get them to accept the deal.
I don't think many people out there would willingly get cancer, but I'm sure you could find someone to fit the bill.
>>
>>51285425
We gathered as many as we could. I hated to do it because I knew most of them were going to die even if my plan went well. The only one who mentioned it to me was Constantie and even his face paled when I told him how many I thought would die even if I
did succeed. He told me “Christ, good luck with that mate, I’m out.”

That much magic gathered together of course drew The spectre. It was a bloody and brutal battle, I had taken angel form and was using bard song to buff our side but we weren’t really hurting the specre the only good thing is we were suffering injuries instead of deaths as I sent people to keep him busy in waves, one wave hitting him and stalling him as the other retreated and removing the injured. Keeping him off balance was key.

I had some of the most powerful mages channeling their power in to me as Sans in his spirit of justice form slipped in to one of the waves and actually managed to Penance stare the Specter. It was nowhere near enough but it stunned him long enough for what I had planned.

I took my magical girl form (GMG) in addition to my angel form used Soul fire (Dresden files) Burning my soul all the way down to one pinky along with all my other magic boosters as I backstabbed him with a magical purification blast. It actually hit him so hard it launched him a few hundred feet. It knocked him out. The corruption within him was gone and that’s how I saved the day…and then was bed ridden for a full month. Afterwards My Mom decided to give me my own dimension to look after to keep me out of trouble. It didn’t work exactly but it was a nice thought.
>>
>>51285403
Would you even need to give the contract to anyone? Could you just keep the cancer in the contract and leave it in a dusty corner of your warehouse?

'Cause that would make it seem damn useful as a healing skill.
>>
>>51285451
>Would you even need to give the contract to anyone?
Dislike for the person I want to give it to?
>>
>>51285451
Why even hold onto the contract? Just destroy the thing.
No need to have it taking up space.
>>
>>51285426
>You'd probably need to get them to accept the deal.
>I don't think many people out there would willingly get cancer, but I'm sure you could find someone to fit the bill.
You could try threatening to murder them if they don't accept. I mean, you're trying to give them cancer, it's not like you have their best interests at heart.
>>
>>51285466
That sounds like a good way to unleash disembodied essence of cancer.

That sounds like a supervillain origin for an edgy character that kills a bunch of heroes to drive sales.
>>
>>51283794
Won't work. He hasn't been on for nearly a month. He doesn't have an SV account and QQ he never posted on and was last seen same day as his SB one.
>>
>>51285490
...Maybe.
>>
>>51285439
I should point out Spectre wasn't really being "corrupted" in the magical sense as much as there was a being older than time possessing a hot chick and seducing/manipulating him.
>>
So, assuming I can't buy their respective in-jump offers, would it be better to go to Anima from SMT or vice-versa? Also, would it be reasonable to assume that most of the apocalyptic threats will be handled if I don't handle them?
>>
>>51285403
YJ said you could just store the cancer in the concept of the deal you made with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 736x981px
>>51284288
But, you know, minus the stupid mustache. And a little bit less ham.
>>
>>51285466
Wait, does the Deal With The Devil perk have the deals bound to literal sheets of paper or something?
>>
>>51285580
I know, I was just thinking of how nice it would be to be able to easily give the cancer to someone else.
>>
File: 1432651268470.jpg (84KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432651268470.jpg
84KB, 375x500px
Any warehouse attachment(s) I can get really early in a chain that would let me leave people in that part of it to chill while I'm off fluffing about?
>>
>>51285368
Do I need to pay for the default options under in the sections?
>>
>>51285598
>Master Asia
>minus the mustache

u wot m8
>>
>>51285600
They'd need to consent of their own free wills. No compulsion or charisma as mindcontrol bullshit.
>>
>>51285599
If you don't want to hold things inside you or the other person then yeah.
You can hold things in the contracts for storage, but you don't really have too.
>>
>>51285637
I mean, if the paper gets destroyed, is the deal undone?
>>
>>51285617
I don't think so, I think you only pay the 50CP if you grab one or more of the other options.
>>
>>51285661
I doubt it, but you'd need to ask cracker jack to be sure.
>>
>>51285661
No, of course not. Considering that Infernal Contract is its own item that has to be bought separately.
>>
>>51284288
Black hair, blue eyes, a head taller than average, very buff, and a sprinkling of tattoos and other body art, mostly on the arms.
>>
>>51285613
Nomanisan Island from Incredibles, if you keep your head down. Just go party instead of getting involved in super-shenanigans.
>>
>>51285703
What I'm looking for. Appreciated.
>>
>>51284510
Ok, sleep well...

Might want to add a link to the G:tT Netbook.
>Pankosmoi, the Needle Grail [400]
not sure what this does at all, let alone what your 400 CP gets you. It also cuts off at the end.

>Foundations of Self Discovery [400]
>you can treat yourself as if you had a mentor for purposes of self-teaching instead. At lower Inspiration this covers a small area, perhaps a block or two
Does the area drawn form affect the quality of the "Mania Mentor"?
Does someone in the area need to have some pertinent knowledge for this to qualify as a mentor, or does drawing from a city wide area give more benefits than drawing from a block sized one?

>What is Reality, if Not Real?
Is this using Mania to buttress reality against opposing forces? Or of not can it be used that way? (Using it to strengthen physics even if the barbarians do not have a conventional understanding of physics, but opposing the incursion of the operating mechanics of other realities)

>Lemurian
Needs 100, 200, & 400 CP perks.

>Stress Testing [400]
I like the Idea of this. Technomages represent!

>A Master of the Axioms [600]
This is mastery of all axioms as a package deal?

>Items
The Lemurians are names after the Destroyed Bardo Lemuria, right?
The item should be either that bardo, or a pert of it. Name it alliteratively like Legacy of Lemuria, Little Lemuria or something.

The Adoption Papers seem more 'Real' Scientist than Renaissance Man.
>>
File: bravely4.jpg (63KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
bravely4.jpg
63KB, 530x350px
>>51284288
Pale skin, pointed ears, white hair, and horns. Probably a bit like a scaled-up, demonic Cryst-Fairy.
>>
>>51285562
Really? I'll admit I may have misinterpreted that but I am not entirely convinced Magical Purification Blast at that level wouldn't have worked. It also clears out mind control and turns bad guys in to good guys. Also I used Soul fire on it with a perk that make my soul with 99 other souls in addition to all the other things I had super charging it.
It was a Kamehameha of love and good will toward man.
>>
>>51284510
Item Idea: Lost Notebook of Da Vinci
The Renaissance Man, his drawings were inspiring beyond compare. Looking at the schematics for a giant corkscrew, a reader would not be surprised at all to see it fly, even though such a think would be aerodynamically impossible...

Choose an Aesthetic, this notebook contains many well done an intuitively understandable drawings done in that aesthetic. Someone who examines its contents will no longer find that aesthetic unnatural, incomprehensible, or ill conceived.

Spreading copies among a populace would allow you to introduce advancements in that aesthetic much more easily.

Among other effects, no reader will ever make Havoc for that aesthetic, or count as a hostile observer when such a thing matters.

May be bought more than once for different aesthetics.
>>
File: badass yuuka.png (381KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
badass yuuka.png
381KB, 800x932px
Jumpers!
Do you give weapons to your already powerful companions?
Do they even use them?
>>
File: sjitscribbles.png (138KB, 512x695px) Image search: [Google]
sjitscribbles.png
138KB, 512x695px
>>51284332
>>51284354
>>51284503
>>51284540
>>51284620

Well, here you go.
My evil plan revealed I guess.
>>
>>51285674
YJ made Ghost Rider.

Are we that similar? This is like the 5th time I've seen someone mix us up.
>>
>>51285425
The main reason to go Child of the Endless is the cheap blessings. The other 5 are double discounted for you, only 100 CP each.
Are you sure you don"t want to add a few more?
Because right now you could go Dimension Lord (Slice of the Afterlife) and still be the daughter of Death.
>>
>>51285866
Does it count if they got the weapon before they were all that powerful?
>>
>>51285905
sjit
>>
>>51285933
>already powerful
>>
>>51285866
Is that Rebellion and Ebony? Who's the chick?
>>
>>51285916
Sorry about that.
I dunno why I get the two of you mixed up. Maybe it's because you make jumps in a similar way?
>>
Hey KOTOR, are you still doing the ship expansion for Star Trek?
>>
>>51285983
It's not offensive, just thought it was funny. Do we?
>>
>>51285980
Looks like Yuuka Kazami, with her usual getup adapted to be Dante-esque.
>>
>>51285783
Well, if there was any mind control, it would fix that up. If there wasn't... well the Spectre should certainly be going "wait, what" anyway after getting Penance Stared.

>This is a just and righteous genocide of magicals!
>PENANCE STARE
>You dare... er... waitaminute, how could that work if my cause was... awww, shit. Timeout, timeout, I need to evaluate my life choices!
>>
File: 1165125462.jpg (391KB, 690x900px) Image search: [Google]
1165125462.jpg
391KB, 690x900px
>>51284288
I'm honestly surprised that nobody has posted something like this yet.
Are you all too embarrased or has fluffy tail suddenly gone out of style?
>>
>>51285905
Is Heavens standing in front of a computer or making an attempt at cooking?
>>
>>51286001
I think so. At least a little bit.
There's also the part where you both do jumps of the same setting so wires might be getting crossed on that front.
>>
>>51285866
Oathtaker (from KH) sort of makes it a no brainer, with the ability to summon and dismiss them with a thought.

But more use comes from the weapons that are also clothes, like a cloak you can mentally control and attack with Spawn style, or Iron Man style Power Armor.

That stuff gets used more, because of non combat utility, where you can have them out without freaking out passerby.
>>
>>51285980
You also have similar name formats. CJ_Anon, Young_Jack.
>>
>>51286024
I just have this picture of Spectre going from a look of total rage to confusion to shock to "I have done goofed".
>>
File: Laws of Fashion are Mine.jpg (72KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Laws of Fashion are Mine.jpg
72KB, 750x600px
>>51284288
>normal day
Heh.

But for modern casual my wardrobe choice is usually pic-related.
>>
>>51286024
I'm... not sure that would work on the Spectre.
>>
File: 629a35cc717b5fc494be4e4b5ad8141a.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
629a35cc717b5fc494be4e4b5ad8141a.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>>51285980
Yuuka Kazami. One of the bigger powerhouses in Touhou, less in versatility and more in just raw power and strength.
I mean, she can do a lot with plant control, but she can do even more without it.
>>
>>51286037
Huh. I guess we have both done DC Jumps and a Marvel movie jump.

>>51286062
Well fuck, now I'm having an identity crisis.
>>
>>51285866
My already powerful companions rarely need new weapons, sometimes I get them little magic gismos or accesories to fill out their toolkit though.
You never know when that Ribbon will come in handy.
>>
File: cirno smirk.jpg (393KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
cirno smirk.jpg
393KB, 752x1062px
>>51286097
All according to bukkake.
>>
>>51286097
>I'm having an identity crisis

It's ok YJ_Anon, we still love you!
>>
File: sad moth.jpg (33KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
sad moth.jpg
33KB, 500x364px
>>51285402
Y-You don't have to put it that way...
>>
>>51286025
Out of style. Nobody is a kemomimi or anything non-human anymore. All present jumpers are straight up humans all the time.
>>
>>51286191
I resent that! My true form is a cute moth!
B-But I go out a lot in my TOME avatar form so I don't attract unwanted attention
>>
File: 1484282168187.gif (2MB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484282168187.gif
2MB, 246x291px
>>51285403
If you gave it to them, they'd only get cancer if they knew what they were getting into- basically what >>51285413 and >>51285426 said.

If they tried to "use" it without making a deal with you- like if you just left it lying around, and they wanted to steal some of your power- then they could also get cancer from trying that, though you'd need to make the contract specify that whoever possesses the contract is the owner, or something like that, and not you, specifically. Or if they're powerful enough to disregard the contract, but not powerful enough to avoid getting cancer.

>>51286097
Was your birthday a few days ago? Do you have a birthmark on the top of your head? Have you ever sung a song about how you wanted a sibling, or how your life could be different? Possibly with birds and other woodland creatures?

If so, we may be twins separated at birth.

>>51286127
I love you too, anon! Have a puppy!
>>
>>51284288
I look like a statue of a greek god with long straight black hair, pale eyes, stoic, while naked.
>>
>>51285925
You do raise a good point I have to admit. I think I'll trade Brute force for Blessings of Desire and Despair to help my surviveability once I start getting caught in family matters. I would get some more but I kind of like the build I have and can't really find a good place to squeeze more points out of.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [005].png (389KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [005].png
389KB, 500x711px
>>51285789
Dood the only way to get rid of Havoc are as follows:
1. Make the person Beholden
2. A supernatural template of some sort, so they stop counting as Mere Mortals.
3. The Needle Grail itself
>>
>>51285632
>They'd need to consent of their own free wills. No compulsion or charisma as mindcontrol bullshit.
Charisma is not banned. and is a troperiffic way to get people to agree in faerietales.

But I would rather use more magic to make a connection between their previous actions and consent.

Like take all the people who are responsible for the Contracts of Adhesion you agree to before you even open a computer program, or the website contract of adhesion Terms of Use of websites, games you have already bought and stuff.

By doing that, they agree that that is a valid way fo coerce concent. So sent them something with fine print buried in the bottom like, "By using this service and not closing and calling customer support within the next 666 seconds, you agree to be stricken with cancer and go to an afterlife of the providers choosing upon expiration of corporeal presence, thank you for using 'the golden rule is going to fuck you up solutions,' a division of The Hell You Deserve Company"
>>
>>51286213
>if they knew what they were getting into
But what about a situation like
>>51286299
>>
>>51285905
sj'is.

>>51286035
It's whatever you want it to be! Whatever's funnier, anon!
No, but, it's supposed to be a computer with a poorly drawn cat on the keyboard.

I could make excuses about why it's not great, but the truth is my drawfagging just isn't that great.
Well, maybe just one excuse: my internet decided I can't load pictures right now without reloading them all a few times each, which always takes a couple minutes. So my fucks to give level dwindled pretty rapidly. If you look close, you can actually see where they ran out!
I think the thing I spent the most time on there was Hitler. I think that's a little more indicative of my skill level. Not sure how to feel about that.

Seriously, I can't even see the picture I posted right now. I just have to take your word for it that it's there.
>>
>>51286213
If the contract is destroyed, does the Deal end?
>>
>>51286272
>Make the person Beholden
Basically, people who read the Lost Notebook would become Beholden in regards to that one Aesthetic only. (in the absence of other effects.)

This is a CP Item, dood.
>>
>>51286213
It says that you can lie, could I offer someone one of the many contracts I have containing various powers and just give them the one that has terminal cancer in it?
>>
>>51286364
Are you saying make a mind control book? I mean it's not outside the question here, one of my great fears is the Jumpers who are going to abuse the Axiom of Control, but the only thing Beholden know how to do is follow their master... oh wait you trying to mimic the Renaissance Movement kinda thing right?! That's different man! The Martians do that way later in the timeline at one point and basically outmode Havoc by making everyone Beholden... somehow or another.
>>
>>51286250
Have you thought about starting as the Dimension Lord (and part time psychopomp if you want) and then using that 1,000 CP you were using to buy Dimension Lord at the end to gain Blessings of the Endless as you achieve scenario rewards.

Like gain deaths blessing, after the first victory, and another after the latter one.

Basically switch around what you are doing now.
>>
>>51286425
I thought the martians just got enough Mania to become actually real?
At least I remember reading that. The whole timetravel bit was confusing.
>>
To people who know about fate, how poweful is the Rhongomyniad?
>>
>>51286308
How "fine" is the print? Is it just buried in the text or actual fine print where the text is smaller, but still legible? Those would be fine. "Fine print" that you've put into the contract that is imperceptible/illegible is not.

Put in whatever clauses you like, so long as they're readable. If they choose not to read, that's on them.

>>51286361
Depends on the contract, and how you've written it. If a contract is storing something and it's destroyed, whatever it held goes to the rightful owner.

>>51286396
Yes.

Man, you guys sure love giving other people cancer.
>>
>>51286425
>Are you saying make a mind control book?
Not the way I think you mean.
I was going for something like a Mage Sleepwalker, but the effects of not being a hostile observer only apple to the one specific aesthetic the book has sketches of.

So they would not count as being present for the purposes of the uninspired and works of wonder, because the drawings mind whammied then to really, REALLY thinking that aesthetic should work. Like they have the 'Aesthetic' part of the Genius template, so they do not oppose the Mania like normal people do.
>>
>>51286496
>How "fine" is the print?
Smaller font at the bottom that says by continuing you agree to some terms and conditions which are located at another page (directions to the page are given)

Like real life, unfortunately.
>>
File: SMBC_499_Puppies.gif (48KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
SMBC_499_Puppies.gif
48KB, 468x477px
>>51286213
>I love you too, anon! Have a puppy!
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
>LAST TIME ON PEACE WALKER
“Oh god, this can't possible get any worse!”
>THIS TIME ON PEACE WALKER
Jump 16: Exalted - Infernals

Caste: Slayer
Favored Yozi: Adorjan
Origin: Warrior
Perks:
Warrior's Mettle
Demon Realm Traveller [900]
Way of the Infernal Fist [700]
Hero of Hell [400]
The King Is Here [300]
Prince of Hell x2 [200]
Acts of Villainy [0]

Items:
Purest Vitriol
Demonic Liquor

Manse:
Bulwark of the Reclaimation

Companions:
Unwoven Coadjutor

Drawbacks:
What First Two Chapters? - Get that shit OUTTA here!...woah, deja vu.
Demonic Aspect [300] - ...why is there a hole where my groin used to be.
Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain [400] - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My evil plan is nearing completion...!

So back when I was still part of Exalted, I didn't really -get- Infernals or the appeal behind them. Was it the edge factor of the terrible first chapters? The weird powers? The change in perspective? Maybe the fact very little covered Malfeas and company until then? Who knows. Lots of weirdos are into demon things for no particular reason. Then I actually made a character for it and wow, holy shit, it was a lot of fun.

That said: Fuck me I'm in Creation. I'm going to be doing as many Acts of Villainy to look as busy to the Yozi as possible while I do the exact opposite of advancing the plot. Creation is full of awful things that want me dead as soon as possible, so I'd rather look as ineffectual as possible with a wink and a nod to anyone vaguely rational I encounter.

Infernal powers are awesome, but kinda clash with my prior reliance on toys and tech. At least I can make a mean nuclear roundhouse kick now? Oh, well. Infernal Monster Style is a good answer for when I am capital ‘D' Done with someone's bullshit.
>>
>>51286634
did you take the capstone charm of infernal monster style?
>>
>>51286445
Later on they got everyone so much tech that they eventually didn't do Havoc anymore for some unknown reason.

>>51286539
Ah okay then... I guess it might work but you'll have to run it by Genius-Anon of course.
>>
File: 1432255391256.jpg (65KB, 640x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1432255391256.jpg
65KB, 640x1534px
>>51284288
Like Pic, but:
>Lite brown Kevlar instead of whatever "armor" she's wearing.
>Pale-er, less pronounced ears,, Black/White/Red hair
>Wraithbone Corset (when classy)
>No dumb thigh straps
>Half-Gloves
>Volfenheim Crest instead of... whatever that is.
>Non-tattered cape.
>small, silly hat
>>
What are your goals?
>>
>>51286634
>What First Two Chapters? - Get that shit OUTTA here!...woah, deja vu.
Mardukth, if you are there, have you thought about making the First Two Chapters not existing the default, and then having and actual drawback like:

"I'll take 'Squick, oh my god the Squick' for 200, Alex." (+200 CP)
Because in any other jump, bring out Unbirthing Cocoons & Company is a drawback that gets you CP.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51286663
Remind me which one that is. I'd access my Exalted books but I don't seem to have them right now. One Hand Fury?

Anyhow, next stop!

1. Nechronica
2. Persona
3. Kerbal Space Program
4. GUNNM
5. Megaman Classic
6. Jojo
7. Generic Children's Television
8. Drakengard
>>
>>51286749
yeah that's the one.
>>
>>51286719
To stop playing this twisted game.
>>
>>51286427
I actually did consider going Jumper princess of Jumperland and shifting everything around, I wind up saving 100 cp but I don't like the inherent drawbacks of going that route, your either gone 2/3rds of the time or suffering a 75% nerf outside of your dimension.
>>
>>51286739
Except like the comics, you also choose whether to declare it noncanon or canon. You already have the decision, don't try to use interjump balance to make him give you free points.
>>
>>51286719
To get all the cheevos.
>>
>>51286749
Looks like you landed in a jump with a bunch of daughterus.
>>
File: bloodlust.jpg (180KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
bloodlust.jpg
180KB, 780x481px
>>51286632
>>
>>51286770
>choose whether to declare it noncanon or canon. You already have the decision
Not how it works. Choosing to make Darkseid or some other big bad his comic version is not a +0 option.

And taking the bad fanfiction version of a story is usually a drawback.

Chapters 1&2 are not exactly canon by default. They contradict and are contradicted by all the other published books, as well as the developers themselves.
>>
>>51286496
>Depends on the contract, and how you've written it. If a contract is storing something and it's destroyed, whatever it held goes to the rightful owner.
But if you, for example, had a deal that had two people trade possessions or powers, then killing them wouldn't undo the deal? Would killing you undo the deal?
>>
>>51286634
>Not going Orphan Cub
Huh. Think that's the first time I've seen that.
>>
>>51286836
That's because Darkseid drawbacks come with much more risk and put you in an extremely dangerous situation. Which still doesn't apply here, you're still using interjump balance.
>>
>>51286856
I was not going to survive being found out by the Yozi this early in the chain. Better to play the Reclaimation up for a decade, then do it myself later.

Besides, this isn't a Jumper who's rejecting their humanity.
>>51286756
Maybe
>>51286749
Welp. This is gonna suck.
>>
>>51286299
>By doing that, they agree that that is a valid way fo coerce concent. So sent them something with fine print buried in the bottom like, "By using this service and not closing and calling customer support within the next 666 seconds, you agree to be stricken with cancer and go to an afterlife of the providers choosing upon expiration of corporeal presence, thank you for using 'the golden rule is going to fuck you up solutions,' a division of The Hell You Deserve Company"

Even if that works, I can see a catch with this: by doing to them what they do to others risks opening yourself up to similar tricks...
>>
>>51286896
Aren't you just the cutest piece of shit.
>>
>>51286896
I really can't comprehend the mindset that possesses people like you.
Are you really a human bean or just pretending?
>>
>>51286765
>your either gone 2/3rds of the time or suffering a 75% nerf outside of your dimension.
That is an issue, yeah, but there is sort of a work around. If you have a place you are normally staying, you can work magic to make it exist in more then one place at once. so it counts as both your dimension and its normal location. Not a lot of help if you are traveling a lot, but would make time there recharge the timer instead of running it down.
>>
File: Fire Emblem With a Gun.png (333KB, 436x579px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem With a Gun.png
333KB, 436x579px
Do you try to theme your weapons to fit the setting or does it stick out like a horribly sore thumb

Why is there a waifu summoning gun
>>
File: Jelly_bean_people.png (11KB, 150x205px) Image search: [Google]
Jelly_bean_people.png
11KB, 150x205px
>>51286913
The beans will rise up, anon.
And then a great reckoning shall come.
>>
>>51286896
... How do you function in society? That's stupidly paranoid.
>>
>>51286968
Stupid phoneshit gacha scams are stupid phoneshit gacha scams. Don't question it.
>>
>>51286968
I don't think the series is going to recover from #FE.
>>
>>51286991
Why is there always a salty bitch to comment on everything.

You contribute nothing.
>>
>>51286634
>THIS TIME ON PEACE WALKER
Ironic name? Because Ceclyne can do peace with the Geas line pretty well. and why are you being so stabby? You doubled up on the most killy patrons.
>>
>>51287004
He just spent over a couple grand trying to get his waifu to roll up and failed.

Let him have at least this much.
>>
>>51286968

So that he can waifu jack you and then summon her like decade and diend.

I am now going to copy him
>>
>>51287004
>on everything
I'm not salty about everything. I just righteously hate phoneshit.
>>
>>51287023
Yes yes we're well aware you hate what's popular.

Do you have anything else you want to say that's actually worth the time you took to type it.
>>
File: absolutely barbaric.jpg (88KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely barbaric.jpg
88KB, 600x709px
>>51287002
>Not getting FE2/Gaiden remake
>>
>>51286897
Nope. They did it do innocent people, if I only do it to those who have inflicted the dreaded Terms & Conditions on those who have done nothing of the kind I remain corrupted.

Like a Executioner may kill a man who has slain an innocent without spilling innocent blood himself.
>>
File: Forte_B.png (136KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Forte_B.png
136KB, 960x800px
>>51287019
You just gotta believe anon

And then you can complain when the waifu you just rolled has zero synergy with the rest of your team and you need to roll even MORE support for them
WHY CANT I ROLL ON ELEMENT GAME
>>
>>51286896
Fuck off furfag, no one cares.
>>
Best jumps to be a Demon?
>>
>>51287051
I don't hate it for being popular, it's for them being lazy, price-gouging cashgrabs that kill franchises.

What's your favorite gacha? You clearly are a fan of the genre so I'm probably indirectly insulting your waifu.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>51286749
Jump 17: Nechronica
Origin: Drop-In
Class: Thanatos
Sub-Class: Stacy

>"Hey, Delta?"
>"M'hm?"
>"You ever wonder why we're here?"
>"...uhm. It was snowy and cold so we went somewhere warm!"
>"...no, I mean, why we're -here-. This world. Right this second."
>"Uuuuuh...because Anon told us we'd be going here?"
>"And why did we follow him?"
>"I get paid in food!"
>"...of course you'd say something so stupid and simple. You idiot."
>"H-hey! Don't call me that!"
>"Idiot, idiot, idiot."
>"IT WAS GOOD FOOD!"
>"At least the candied apples are. Anyways...I don't know why we're still following that idiot around. Why don't we just go home already? He needs to start thinking about things like this and what he's going to do for the future! Honestly..."
>"...huh? But if you wanna go home, what's he got to do with it?"
>"I-I'm concerned, that's all! We've been traveling together longer than most bu-humans ever live! We should think about settling down and resting!"
>"But we don't sleep..."
>"...I really hope he at least picks someone else I can talk to..."
>"You mean after he's doing running around, screaming, and ‘murdering that motherfucking necrodancer?’"
>"Necromancer. And...yeah, I guess so. I just worry ab-what the hell?!"

“Hi, Nymph. Hi, Astraea. We're adopting.”

>"...why are y-"

“NO QUESTIONS!”

Laziest build ever.
>>
>>51287128
Disgaea for sure.
>>
>>51287128
Get that jump with the weed. Or is this question meant to do something else?
>>
>>51286897
Eh, not really. It doesn't work that way. You're the one who has the power to craft deals, not them.
>>
>>51287088
That's why I said risk, not certainty. So long as you're aware of the slippery slope.
>>
File: dark lady earrings.jpg (67KB, 670x350px) Image search: [Google]
dark lady earrings.jpg
67KB, 670x350px
Making Villain items.

Based on an idea that HeavensAnon had,

Dark Crystal Earrings (400 CP, Discount Villains)
These silver earrings have a dark crystal hanging from them, but you can change their appearance if you wish. They don’t even have to earrings, even. These crystal earrings will allow someone to take a dark transformation, where are powers and strength are slightly above those of a Youma and they take on a uniform of your design. While you yourself cannot benefit from these earrings, they make a good bargaining chip when you don’t feel like sharing your power with someone but you wish to offer something.

Also is there anything you guys want in terms of villain items/perks for the Sailor Moon remake?
>>
>>51287138
Don't demons there just look like elves with neon hair?

>>51287166
With the weed?
>>
>>51287186
Demons of Astlan I think. Get high enough that you demonize yourself.
>>
File: dramaticpikachu.gif (947KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dramaticpikachu.gif
947KB, 320x240px
>>51287169
That's true. Not _them_.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>51287134
So that's how I got an entire orphanage's worth of adoptive daughters. My plan is to find them somewhere nice to live and let them...well, live.

Of course if the RNG hates me, this will land on the least child-friendly setting in fictional history.

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
2. Persona
3. Kerbal Space Program
4. GUNNM
5. Megaman Classic
6. Jojo
8. Drakengard
>>
>>51287261
It's like pottery. Still technically a better place than nechronia though.
>>
>>51287274
Jump 18: GUNNM - ...did you say ‘Gundam?’ No? Okay.
Past: Nothingness
Background: Doctor
Perks:
Medicine
Cybernetics [850]
Biotechnology [550]
Karmatron Dynamics [100]
Martial Arts: Wing Chun

Items:
Money x2 [0]

I decided to just stick to the man's offer of me being an assistant. I don't know what's going on or what anyone is doing, but...there's a weird feeling in the air. It's like the sort of feeling you get when you look at pictures of Chernobyl after the disaster.

I don't have much to say about this place. I learned a lot of new sciences and saw a lot of strange things.

Obviously, I don't drop off our new friends here.

Give me another jump for the list, please.
>>
Sims
>>
>>51287393
Girl-chan in Paradise!
>>
>>51287393
Generic Sugar Bowl.
>>
>>51287393
>>51287134
>necrodancer
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>51287410
>>51287411
>>51287412
>>51287420
And done.

2. Persona
3. Kerbal Space Program
4. The Sims
5. Megaman Classic
6. Jojo
8. Drakengard
>>
File: SOCIAL.png (108KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
SOCIAL.png
108KB, 500x297px
>>51287459
>>
So is that anon who worked on that index of jumps based on how dangerous they are, still working on it?
>>
Would exalted perfects be able to block allmighty? Would I be able to smack FaFL's face with megido despite his impotent attempts at defending himself? Or perhaps see the dumbfounded look on Lucifer's face when I lolnope his megidoladyne AGAIN?
>>
>>51287556
Maybe.
>>
>>51287556
It sounds like unstoppable force meets immovable object to me, but I'd probably say Almighty penetrates. Especially since I think the jumpmakers have said that perfect defense isn't perfect for anyone till post-spark, for the sake of balance? Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure that happened.
>>
>>51287556
Sounds like a job for fanwank.
Although if I had to guess I'd say most perfects beat almighty.
You can't null allmighty, but if you're parrying or blocking it I don't see why that wouldn't work. Perfect dodges should work fine as well. Perfect soaks might not though.
>>
>>51287570
Perfects just lose to sufficient concept ball. If it's just force it should work as intended.
When unstoppable force meets immovable object perfect defenses are hard coded to win anyways.
They have an extra bitflag that says they block the unblockable or dodge the undodgeable.
>>
>>51287570
Last I checked, it was more that Perfection is perfect within the bounds of Exalted, and things from other settings could potentially penetrate/resist it if they were buff enough.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>51287459
Jump 19: Persona
Birth Month: May
Origin: Transfer Student
Arcana: Hermit
Perks:
Expression
Courage [900]
Young Athlete [800]
Red String [600]
Unbreakable Bond [0]

Items:
Jack shit

Drawbacks:
Revelations

Copy cat killers are the literal worst. Like, if I had to make a certified list of what I considered human garbage, they'd be number four. Not only are they serial killers, which is, you know BAD - they can't even come up with their own insane gimmick. Like this Joker who's running around and imitating killing from a few years before I showed up.

...not sure why I'm showing up AFTER the exciting parts, but whatever, I've got my own things to deal with. While the Persona is neat and being able to make friends is pretty cool, I'm focusing most of my time patrolling the streets as a Kamen Rider. It's a bit like if Showa and Megaten had a baby together, and then the baby picked up a pistol and shot its mother in the face.

All while making friends and listening to folks' problems. Over 190 odd years of life has made me MORE than a tiny bit jaded, but I still find the time to just...talk to people and help. This is Persona. Bonds is the whole point. And I have to treasure what I can find in this trainwreck, especially with a decade in actual civilized society for a change.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen at this point?
>>
>>51287575
>>51287592
I think it sort of depends on the almighty attack. Something like Lucifer's Megidoladyne probably couldn't be stopped, because you don't get a chance to defend. It's a field spell, you just get hit with it. But other almighty spells could be because you do have a chance.

>>51287598
That might have been it. Fuck if I can actually remember.
>>
>>51287603
>Megidoladyne
Can you learn that by the way? Or is it Lucifer only?
>>
>>51287600
I think you only get a year, actually, and there's something wrong with the Collective Unconsciousness.

>>51287619
I think that's Lucifer only, it's not a skill you can crack or that the summonable version has. Probably Lucifer showing off a bit of his full power.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>51287635
>>51287600
>Only one year with internet and modern things.
'
Kill me.

2. Girl-Chan in Paradise!
3. Kerbal Space Program
4. The Sims
5. Megaman Classic
6. Jojo
8. Drakengard
>>
>>51287652
Space? Space?! SPAAAAAAAACE!

Portal if you don't have a replacement already.
>>
Anyway, last thing tonight is the Ryuki preview, for anyone who missed it also, fixed a minor continuity error.
>>
>>51287771
Is it weird that I feel bad enough for Shiro that I'm going to revive Yui for him just as compensation for having to put up with me? I mean, he made an absolutely insane decision here, and I pity him enough for it that I kind of want to make said decision work out for him.
>>
So... I have a couple of dumb questions about the first madoka jump. I will ask because they aren't explicit ruled out but I am guessing I might know the answer to at least the first one.

First for the newbie magical girl companion or the veteran magical girl companion can you choose a canon companion?

Second since you can't save the veteran companion can you revive her after she dies.

third, if you have been stacking science perks like Maddest Science yet (Tenchi Muyo), Genius (Rick and Morty), having Rick as a companion, Genius (DC),and more intelligence/science perks can you possibly build a system to fight against the entropy of the universe that doesn't involve little girls? Maybe even get the Kyubie's to help you do it since they really don't char how the universe is saved.
>>
>>51288001
1. No. You arrive ten years before the show, so they'd be babies or toddlers.

2. Maybe? I think the point is for her to die and stay dead, though.

3. You might, but that might not be a good idea. It means all the magical girls who became witches and died will have their souls lost forever, because Madoka wouldn't make her wish because Kyubey wouldn't need her anymore. And if he doesn't need her, he's not going to waste his time.
>>
File: 1447968220652.jpg (270KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447968220652.jpg
270KB, 800x600px
>>51288001
You're asking some very difficult questions there. Questions that don't really have concrete answers.

The first one is probably a no though. I think that jump is old enough that letting people get around stasis pods wasn't really a thing yet.

Second depends on how much you think the description is fiat and how good your ressurection magic is. Magical Girls don't die well, she might not have a soul anymore depending on what happens.

Third one depends entirely on how much Kyubey is bullshitting. If he's telling the truth then fighting entropy on a grand scale is childs play to a jumper with enough tech perks. He'd probably be willing to go along with it as well if you can produce results.

If there's something deeper going on that route isn't necessarily available at all. So it's fanwank all the way down.
>>
File: 1428556367025.jpg (72KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1428556367025.jpg
72KB, 500x563px
>>51288001
First, in the original Madoka jump you start ten years before the plot happens, so the main cast is babies. So no, you wouldn't be able to companion them.
You could pod them, but everyone except Mami (and MAYBE Madoka, in the very first timeline) would be just a regular human for the duration of your stay.
Mami might actually contract towards the end of the jump, though, and it's POSSIBLE that Madoka might actually contract a couple weeks right before the jump is over, depending on when you think the plot "starts". Or maybe she'd contract the exact day after you left. It's pretty vague.
But since they'd be toddlers at the start of the jump, you wouldn't be able to companion them conventionally, because that option assumes that the companion is starting the jump as a magical girl.

Second, it really depends on if her soul gem is intact or not. Because they need that.

Third, it depends on if you believe Kyubey or not. If yes, then yes. If no, then no.
>>
>>51288286
I can't quite find where it says you start a decade before the anime. all I can find is where it says says you start in the universe before it's remade by Madoka-kami. I may be blind or just missing it.
>>
>>51288369
It's not stated in the jump itself, but that was the point of it. The jumpmaker thought that the time loop thing was too dangerous for jumpers (this was awhile ago, so the bar was a lot lower), so they set it ten years before the actual series starts.

If you want the cast as companions, the new Madoka jump allows you to grab all five of them (Homura, Mami, Sayaka, and Kyoko can be bought with CP, where as Madoka joins you if you help her friends deal with their issues).
>>
>>51288475
Ah, Well I am planning on doing both jumps, both are in my current list to roll for. I just happened to get the first jump first.Since it's not listed in the jump I think I'll risk the time loop. I don't know enough about the series to make something set 10 years earlier interesting.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>51284288
kind of like this except 5 m tall, huge Popeye arms,more of an inverted teardrop shape like a cartoon tough guy exaggerating my upper body green glass kiss Boots and my face has changed a good chunk as you may remember
>>
>>51285866
Tina still uses the wand of universal fire all the time,and Tyrion Is more than happy to give me starsupport with the railgun on the shard
>>
File: He's the Devil in Disguise.jpg (77KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
He's the Devil in Disguise.jpg
77KB, 500x278px
>>51288548
The series is pretty simple

>Magical girls hunt down witches, which are former magical girls that have fallen to despair and been corrupted
>Magical girls usually stick to small groups at best. Biggest group seen in canon was Madoka's in loop three, consisting of Homura, Mami, Sayaka, Kyoko, and Madoka
>There are several other threats besides Witches even in the time loops, in the form of rogue/competing magical girls. One with the gift of prophecy attacked and killed Madoka in one time loop, believing her to be a threat to the world
>Kyubey is not the only Incubator. There are others lurking about, and even an artificial one as well.
Also, depending on whether you're going by the anime or manga, Kyubey may or may not be full of shit. Anime has him mostly expressionless, which gives some credit to him stating that he cannot feel emotions. Manga Kyubey, however, is able to pretend to be adorable and innocent in the first half, before Homura refers to him as Incubator. He IMMEDIATELY gains a massive slasher grin, as seen here, and keeps one on his face for the rest of the series, except for when Madoka makes her wish and when we see him in the Wraith world. Here, he seems to outright enjoy the pain he's causing, including one part where he seems to be taunting Homura about how he knew Kyoko could never save Sayaka. Same lines, but the way he says it and the expression on his face makes him seem like he's having a hell of a time. So...watch out for that.
>>
File: burrowing-owl-closeup.png (100KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
burrowing-owl-closeup.png
100KB, 250x250px
>>51288584
Jesus fucking Christ, how horrifying.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>51288635
thank you
>>
>>51288628
Important to note that the anime actually came first. So, expressionless Kyubey is the original model.
Although, manga Kyubey's expressions are really fucking fun to see.
>>
>>51288628
So that's a definite kill the Incubators with fire then. I see, Will do. I just wonder if it's tacky to shout "For the Emperor!" as I am doing it. Somehow this universe seems grim dark enough to fit it.
>>
Anyone know what jumps/updates are currently being made?
>>
File: 0011-056.jpg (785KB, 2099x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0011-056.jpg
785KB, 2099x1500px
>>51288771
>>51288628
For some reason, mangakas enjoy adding exaggerated expressions.
>>
File: Agito Isurugi.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agito Isurugi.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
>>51284288

This I think, haven't got many modifications to appearance yet.
>>
Noble Phantasm creation is the worst.

Taking suggestions guys as I have no imagination. What do you think would make a good A-rank NP for a vampire companion who has, for the last 200-or-so jumps, become in her own right a primordial goddess of death, beasts, hunting, and other assorted profiles and such that would fit under that title.

Here's the build if it helps. Going off of what Val ruled for "not-importing" items as NPs I'm trying to come up with an ability and it is... kinda difficult as I don't want to rip-off any canon NPs, you know?

Base SP Count: 1,000
Drawbacks: No Natural Mana Replenishment (+100); Powerless Shell D (+50); What Spiritual Form? (+50); Does Not Like This Skill - God Slayer (+100)
Stronger Servant: +200 CP
Final Point Count: 1,500 SP
Class: Berserker (-300)
Template: Lily (-150)
Statistics:
-Strength: A+
-Endurance: A
-Agility: A (-50)
-Mana: C
-Luck: C (-100)
Skills:
-Madness Enhancement E (Free)
-Berserk A (Free C Rank) (-100)
-God Slayer B (Discounted Skill) (-100)
-Blood Sucking B (-200)
-Bloodstained Demon B (-200)
-Magic Resistance B (-200)
Noble Phantasm: Rank A (-100)
>>
File: 1484776139482.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484776139482.png
319KB, 700x700px
>>51288776
>killing the saviors of the universe
I suppose it won't matter in the ten years you spend there, but eventually things are going to start running down without their help.
Is it really so much of a crime to enjoy your job that you would doom the universe to punish them?
>>
>>51288776
I imagine you'd probably get some weird looks, due to there not being an Emperor there, but people in Madoka are weird anyway, so...

>>51288771
This is true, some of his expressions look so smug it's amazing.

>>51288786
Heanens is working on Kamen Rider Ryuki right now, DeSu is struggling with DDS part 2, and I'm pretty sure Red is working on MCU part 2.
>>
>>51288771
>>51288776
What would happen if I companion Kyubey?
>>
>>51288804
>implying that we won't go back post-spark to fix broken universes like that one
>>
>>51288804
Kyubey isn't saving the universe though, he's just staving off entropy. He doesn't give a shit about life, considering he blatantly said he doesn't care if the Earth gets destroyed by Madoka's witch because he met his quota.
>>
>>51288802
>Class: Berserker (-300)
>Template: Lily (-150)

That is the most adorable combo.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51288828
> Entropic heat death Isn't The end of the universe.
>>
>>51288844
It's not the same thing. He's preventing heat death, sure, but not for the sake of the universe, or at least not for the sake of the people in it. He's happy to let planets get destroyed if it means he gets what he wants, despite claiming to Madoka that he's doing it for the good of everyone. Hell, he even talks about humanity has this bright future, and all that, only for one of the time loops to reveal that he blatantly doesn't give a shit if all life on Earth is destroyed.
>>
>>51288859
okay, why is he doing it then?
>>
File: 1401857658652.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401857658652.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>51288808
Not a lot at first. Kyubey's got potential, but he's not a gamebreaker on his own.

First of all, Kyubey is really fragile. You can basically murder his ass as easily as any normal weasel, it's not hard. He doesn't appear to have any offensive abilities, either, so day to day he's almost useless.
But, assuming you got Kyubey to work with you, you'd basically have access to whatever of Kyubey's technology he felt like sharing, and he's able to turn people into magical girls.
So, essentially you could think of it as getting Incubation of the Soul from the Wraith Arc jump for free.

On the extra plus side, getting any single Kyubey to join you on your multiversal adventures would probably be super easy. Evidence suggests that they're not quite a hivemind, but they're pretty damn fucking close.
After that, the only hurdle is getting him to actually help you, and not just use your journey as an excuse to run his own experiments.
>>
File: Rgb.png (108KB, 212x532px) Image search: [Google]
Rgb.png
108KB, 212x532px
>>51284288
>>
>>51288804
I'm sorry you see, I am going to fix their universe while I am there with machines that warp the very fabric of reality itself. That would make them redundant and I feel that leaving them to a pointless existence would be crueler than just ending it.

>>51288806
>I imagine you'd probably get some weird looks, due to there not being an Emperor there, but people in Madoka are weird anyway, so...
It's a bit of silliness. but a much needed bit. Honestly this is one of those worlds that could do with a lot more silliness and humor
>>
File: 1484698365146.png (66KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
1484698365146.png
66KB, 500x833px
>>51288824
It's no more broken than ours is, but yes a jumper could go back post spark and just wave their hand to fix things. That of course implies that a jumper will make it that far. How many people have actually sparked again? I can't think of many.

>>51288828
Preserving life really doesn't have all that much to do with making sure the universe still exists. Is he a dick? Of course, but the Incubators are still saving the universe from a slow death if we assume it's not all bullshit. Saving the people inside is another story, but since they can't live without a universe to be in the incubators are at least indirectly making a positive difference.
>>
>>51288864
Probably to save his own ass. Remember that Kyubey and his race are practically immortal. If one of their bodies dies, they can just transfer to a new one. They can cheat death. But they can't cheat entropy, they can't cheat the heat death of the universe. I fully believe that his goal is to prevent the heat death of the universe, but again, it's for selfish reasons. Hell, look at Rebellion. He had a system that worked, but he wanted to bring back the Witch system because it worked better. He doesn't care how much suffering he causes, he just wants things to go his way.
>>
>>51288905
>How many people have actually sparked again?

Oh, enough have. Besides, all it takes is one to fix everything.
>>
>>51288908
yeah, But bear in mind by the time I done with that jump. Humans are also going to have that capability, as well as The technology to create energy and mass from nothing
>>
File: 1405410461127.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405410461127.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>51288911
No potatoes remember? Each jumper has their own set of worlds to deal with. The rest? Shit out of luck.
>>
>>51288922
The delicious potatoes are post-spark. No potatoes within the chain, but that's after the chain.
>>
>>51288905
I'd agree, but that's not saving the universe. That's prolonging its existence. And hell, letting worlds get destroyed/life wiped doesn't really help with that whole "saving the universe" thing, considering now the sources of energy are decreasing further. With each race getting wiped out, there are less races that can provide energy for the whole "saving the universe" thing.
>>
>>51288927
Yes but each jumper has their own chain of worlds, you can only fix your own.
>>
File: 112665463265.jpg (79KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
112665463265.jpg
79KB, 850x601px
>>51288927
No potatoes at all Crux. Sometimes it's nice to imagine how jumpers would interact with each other, but it can never happen. Such is the unfortunate circumstance we've been dealt. The next best thing is someone swinging by here afterwards and sending everyone on thier own adventures, but those still aren't connecting to other people's internal narrative. You still can't save people in someone elses chain.
>>
>>51288905
Just because an asshole does one positive thing, doesn't mean he isn't an asshole.
>>
>>51288950
>The next best thing is someone swinging by here afterwards and sending everyone on thier own adventures, but those still aren't connecting to other people's internal narrative. You still can't save people in someone elses chain.
If everyone goes jumpchain at the same time, and returns at the same moment (no matter how far along their chain they got), I propose a simple course of action for all those capable:
Flee the universe ASAP. Because bancho might have sparked.
>>
>>51288973
>Flee
Man what, you honestly think that moron isn't going to get ganked by everyone at once?
>>
File: 0019-031.jpg (445KB, 1142x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0019-031.jpg
445KB, 1142x1600px
>>51288927
I'm with you.

Going on an omniversal tour after Post-spark, see you there!
>>
File: 116516816216.jpg (46KB, 548x533px) Image search: [Google]
116516816216.jpg
46KB, 548x533px
>>51288930
I will say that Kyubey is suprisingly short sighted about the whole letting earth get destroyed bit.
It's almost out of character even. I can only assume that the amount of energy produced by Madoka is enough that the entirety of Earth couldn't compete with it to the point where letting it be destroyed to get at that energy was cost effective. .

>>51288954
Oh I'm not saying they're not assholes. They are, but they aren't being dicks for no reason.

At this rate I'll run out of Kyubey images
>>
>>51288977
And after they're done ganking him, everybody's gonna try and gank each other.

So really, getting the fuck out of dodge is the smartest idea.
>>
>>51288973
A lot of us just won't be returning period.
>>
>>51288973
>abandon your friends and family to fucking Tera
How about no
>>
>>51288980
What I don't get is why Kyubey doesn't have anything that can deal with Witches on his own. In the case of Madoka's wish, the most optimal solution would be to destroy the witch and preserve Earth, both maintaining a great source of energy and still getting his hands on the energy from Madoka's witch. I guess the Incubators just never thought they'd have to make something like that?
>>
>>51289000
If I've spent more than 1000 years in a chain, I don't think I'll give any more of a shit about my emotionally distant family than I do now.
>>
>>51288981
>Unkilliable, acasual gods trying to hurt each other.

It would be bad for jumpers who didn't sparked and for the reality of that universe, but I can't see jumpers killing, hurting or even trapping other jumpers.
>>
>>51289012
Madoka's witch*
>>
>>51289018
Wait a second. That Batman looking guy is a 5th Dimensional Imp. What the hell is he acting so scared of?
>>
>>51288973
I think the incredibly implausible event of bancho sparking wouldn't even be that bad if a bunch of other jumpers were there to temper him.
He's not dumb enough to try and fight everyone at once, and being able to interact in person would help a lot in talking him out of bad ideas.
He'd still be a wildcard, but I don't think it would be the end of the world.
>>
>>51289027
Mxyzptlk just knocked out/killed the Spectre.
>>
>>51289029
>He's not dumb enough to try and fight everyone at once
I wish I agreed with you.
>and being able to interact in person would help a lot in talking him out of bad ideas.
After he gets the kind of power needed to affect the changes he desires, he'll have had centuries of time to convince himself he's even more right, by busting into worlds and changing things, then leaving after a decade. Whether native inhabitants are successful in fighting him is irrelevant - that's just more proof he's right, you see. Everybody is evil and needs him to show them the way. And any companions he picks up will either be slaved by charisma perks or fiat, or gone - which would just make him more bitter, more sure that things need to be fixed. Because he's not broken, everything else is.
>>
>>51289012
Probably just because it's super easy to leverage the existence of witches into a reason for why magical girls should make contracts. He of course leaves out the part about how all magical girls eventually become witches themselves.
What's more, if the magical girls destroy witches and give him the grief seeds, it saves him effort.
>>
>>51289029
this is true I only end worlds that are unredeemable
>>51289027
the other 5th Dimensional Imp.
>>51289061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>>
>>51289029
In all honestly, I would probably go with Bancho's plan to liberate the multiverse from physics if he tried to carry it out.

Just to see what happens.
>>
>>51289057
Yeah, exactly. So who's he so scared of-oh. It's the Presence, isn't it.
>>
File: 1652332161165.jpg (187KB, 800x503px) Image search: [Google]
1652332161165.jpg
187KB, 800x503px
>>51289012
Madoka was a hell of an outlier.
We don't even know how many time loops there really were, but since each one stacked up even more karmic weight the resultant witch was far far outside of expected bounds.
Nothing like that had ever happened before so how would they have known to prepare? At least not that anyone remembers. Who's to say that the law of cycles was the first time the rules changed? It would certainly explain the inconsistancies if that was the case

At least that's what makes sense to me. I doubt we're going to get any more canon information on the matter.
>>
>>51289076
The Spectre.

He's supposed to be the Presence's enforcer, but he is kind of a big failure on doing that, because he can only compete with the high-tiers if the Presence powers him up. And the Presence rarely does so.

So he mostly jobs when he actually has to fight anything actually powerful.
>>
>>51289074
it wasn't just to liberate from physics so much as to promote everyone to Bill Cipher so that no one would be able to pull Bill Cipher shit on anyone.
>>
>>51289069
>>51289077
Eh, that's fair. You'd still think he'd have some back up plan, just in case. As I recall, even he admitted he doesn't exactly understand how magical girls work. Then again, he was saying that to Kyoko in order to make her think she could save Sayaka...
>>
>>51289086
Well, yeah, but the Spectre just got knocked out, so I assumed that the Bat Imp was freaking out because he thought the Presence was about to intervene personally due to the Spectre jobbing.
>>
File: tumblr_nwxw7j7nR31rmksj6o1_500.png (509KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxw7j7nR31rmksj6o1_500.png
509KB, 500x563px
>>51289090
>Recreate the Warp on a multiversal scale
This is such a bad idea. And that's why I love it so much.

Specially the part when our new 'Bill Ciphers' start gaining the ability to tear through non-liberated dimensions.
>>
>>51289130
if it works the way I wanted t to work there either will not be non-liberated dimensions or those in liberated dimensions will not be able to interact with dimensions that are not liberated. The end goal is freedom and empowerment and if I create that without ensuring that it is not used to impose on the freedoms of others I would be a hypocrite.
>>
File: 82b.jpg (135KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
82b.jpg
135KB, 800x1132px
>>51289092
Kyubey doesn't understand a lot of things related to emotion, which includes magic, because that runs off emotion. All he really understands is cause and effect.
He's been doing this a long time, though, so he's gotten pretty good at that. But that was also why he got blindsided by Madokami and Homulucifer at the end of their respective stories. He had absolutely no experience with that bullshit and so didn't know what was coming, even though to us it seemed natural.

Actually, this is only a little related, but there's a PSP Madoka game where you can alternatively play as Homura and Kyubey, and part of Kyubey's gameplay revolves around the idea that he has no fucking clue how emotions work.
You play Kyubey in a visual novel format, and say shit to the girls to try and lead them around. And no matter what you choose, Kyubey's goal is always the same: make contracts and witches. But you can actually say things that will calm the girls down and move them away from despair or contracting, and if that happens, the reasoning given is that Kyubey did it by accident because he doesn't understand feelings.
Which is pretty hilarious to think about.

Anyway, it goes back to whether or not you think Kyubey lies, but he could have been saying that as a false correlation.
> "Do you think I can save Sayaka?"
> "I don't understand how magical girls work."
> "So that means it's possible?!"
> "..."
>>
The chances of bancho living through pokemon are basically nil. He would be dead within two weeks after his starter runs away from him. Bringing up his idiocy only encourages him.
>>
>>51289157
That's a good point, actually. If emotions and magic are connected, it would make it harder to understand, even if he does get the basic principle/parts that matter.

Wait, what? Which game is this, that sounds hilarious.
>>
File: vw7fndr1cjmbiq9keele.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
vw7fndr1cjmbiq9keele.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>>51289191
> Wait, what? Which game is this, that sounds hilarious.
Madoka Portable, for the PSP. Released in Japan, it didn't have an official English release, but I'm pretty sure there was a translation up somewhere on the internet.
>>
>>51289233
Well, I'll have to check that out now. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Bunny-cat-is-a-dick-kyubey-1.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny-cat-is-a-dick-kyubey-1.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>51289144
Banchô I just realised something about you.

You're like a maga antagonist whose plans and motivations make no sense to the reader. You're always doing horrible stuff out of warped idealism and psychological instability, like destroying the world to save/purify it. You're kinda like Pain from Naruto

Do you know what I mean?
>>
>>51289355
But Pain's plan actually make a small amount of sense. He plans on nuking people into making peace, and then when they forget why they stopped they'll nuke each other and then stop waging war again. Plus, he experienced genuine trauma, growing up in a war zone, watching his parents be murdered in front of his eyes, being forced to fight to survive, and being forced to kill his best friend to save their other friend, before promptly summoning a hell beast that slaughtered the enemy but left him crippled. This, combined with finding out all his other friends were dead (because of Tobi, who probably pinned it on Hanzo or Danzo), is what drove him insane.
>>
>>51289355
>>You're like a maga antagonist whose plans and motivations make no sense to the reader.

Well I am an anti-villain so a little bit. at what point did I lose you?

>>You're always doing horrible stuff out of warped idealism and psychological instability, like destroying the world to save/purify it.

again, I only destroy irredeemable worlds like Commorragh Or Metroid in captain N.

>You're kinda like Pain from Naruto

I have no idea who that is.
>>
>>51289387
>Insane
Hey! That's a better fit for Banchô!
>>
>>51285425
you also get the happy go lucky goth free, iirc.
>>
>>51289398
>Well I am an anti-villain so a little bit. at what point did I lose you?
You're a villain, not an anti-villain.

You could be a villain protagonist from your point of view, but certainly not an anti-villain.
>>
>>51289406
no my ends are ultimately ,Equality, Liberty, justice and empowerment for everyone , but I Use evil methods to get there so I am firmly an anti-villain.
>>
>>51289398
This guy >>51289387.
>>
>>51285905
...Tiny arms. Other than that, good.
>>
>>51289414
That is an anti hero, an anti villain would be using noble methods to achieve evil objectives.
>>
>>51289414
I guess Scion was an anti-villain as well. After all, he wanted to save the multiverse. It doesn't matters if a few trillions of species die in the process as long as they save their asses (and some of the multiverse as well).
>>
>>51289439
I really liked Scion (before the golden morning) I wish he had stayed a clueless good guy.
>>
>>51289416
>He plans on nuking people into making peace

I don't like using nukes, there is very little. A nuclear bomb can do that a few world leaders waking up without Their right hands after being warned against their course of action and having it Gruesomely severed in their Dreams can't.

>>Plus, he experienced genuine trauma, growing up in a war zone, watching his parents be murdered in front of his eyes, being forced to fight to survive, and being forced to kill his best friend to save their other friend, before promptly summoning a hell beast that slaughtered the enemy but left him crippled

do not presume to know my real-life back story,there is a reason I have all these issues and a reason I require this level of escapism.

>>51289439
Yes? Your neglecting the matter of degree.
>>
>>51289387
>But Pain's plan actually make a small amount of sense.
Maybe this wasn't the best example then.

Banchô also reminds me of a malfunctioning AI. Its goals are supposedly human-friendly but it's interpreting them wrong and using horrifying methods. As a result it's trying to rule and modify the human race and it's very very hard to stop it.
>>
>>51289471
yeah IRL I do not consider myself a person since the benchmarks I see people and the way they think are too far removed from the ways I think. This might be pretty accurate.
>>
>>51289480
Even if you have issues, you're still a person banchô. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Also I'm talking about Jumper!you, I don't know the real you.
>>
>>51289414
>>51289414
No, that's what you SAY your end goals are, but it's only those things from your point of view. You've already proven you don't truly believe in freedom with that drug that makes people more compassionate. Ultimately, your goal is more like the Reason of Musubi:
>It is based on solitude and isolation. The self is absolute, and every living being would live in an independent world, completely separate from all other living beings. The individual could use their mind to shape their world at will into their own personal paradise, without consequences or unwelcome interference of others.
>>
>>51289493
Uh. Megami Tensei is a pretty cool franchise.
>>
>>51289500
It's pretty neat, even if the lore is a bitch to figure out.
>>
>>51289490
am I? I don't think or feel in the way is that I understand that any others do, I've only ever been Thrust under one Umbrella diagnosis after another since even the doctors have no idea what could possibly wrong with me.

>>51289493
So you want freedom to act like a Dick? Not Imposing on the freedoms of others is the first principle of any anarchist state,the problem is that people are in fact basically Dicks by correcting this I allow anarchism to function thus maximizing freedom and minimizing harm it's like how everyone wants to smash big-box store windows and steal all the big TVs but we don't do it all the time only when there is a riot,this is like that I'm creating a space for more freedom then I'm damaging by changing the nature of humankind
>>
File: ClcHGYgUkAAMk8K.jpg (42KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
ClcHGYgUkAAMk8K.jpg
42KB, 468x240px
>>51289466
>do not presume to know my real-life back story,there is a reason I have all these issues and a reason I require this level of escapism.

That you had a sad life doesn't excuse your shitty attitude.
>>
>>51289524
Neuro-atypical people are still people famalam. Lots of weird minds out there.
>>
Not a lot of time just gotta drop this and roll out, can someone please repost it on the next Thread as well?

>>51284984
>What a bargain
Check it out now.
>Control variable seems a little redundant
Redundancy isn't always a bad thing.
>Master of Axioms is rather long.
Positioned to the end of the Notes, along with Time Travel Notes, and some capstone booster notes.
>Other than all of that maybe a punctuation check is in order. Some of it is kind of hard to read and parts of sentences run into each other.
Sorry but that's kinda for flavor, I get that it can be a bit of a hassle to read.

>>51285751
>Might want to add a link to the G:tT Netbook.
I'll look into it!
>Pankosmoi, the Needle Grail [400]
See above
>Foundations of Self Discovery [400]
Hope I clarified this well enough for you.
>What is Reality, if Not Real?
Yes.
>Lemurian
Don't I know it! Ideas?
>This is mastery of all axioms as a package deal?
Up to four dots in everything and booster is five dots in everything.
>Items
Thanks for the ideas! The critic was also good.

>>51285789
Kinda neat!

>>51286445
Time Travel is....

Gotta jet!
>>
>>51289524
Bancho, you're an idiot. You're imposing on the freedom of others by forcing them to be more compassionate. Also, again, you're preaching your philosophy of people being inherently evil like it's fact, and we've discussed that before. The truth is, Bancho, you don't care about freedom, you just want to be able to do whatever you want.
>>
>>51289557
>Bancho, you're an idiot. You're imposing on the freedom of others by forcing them to be more compassionate. Also, again, you're preaching your philosophy of people being inherently evil like it's fact, and we've discussed that before. The truth is, Bancho, you don't care about freedom, you just want to be able to do whatever you want.

I Also Care about others able to what Whatever they want,and I want them to want to do things.

don't you want people to be better people?
>>
>>51289557
Well he's remaking the world and humanity as he sees fit, because he has the power to do it.
It's the ol' might makes right.
>>
>>51289549
>Needle Grail
I don't know the series that well but isn't this meant to be a really big thing in the setting?
>>
File: 「Bizarro 」.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
「Bizarro 」.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>51289549
>All that warnings about time travel

Finally, being full of anti-paradox perks is going to do something for me!
>>
>>51288980
You are assuming that the Earth could of been preserved indefinitely and used for energy. Given how Witches work the Quota was probably the energy they expected to get from earth before it was destroyed.

>>51289012
Because as stated his race can grant magic but not really control it. He might not have anything that could kill a witch.
>>
>>51289549
Reading.

>>51289581
>>51289581
Well sort of. Its got huge implications but supposedly the only thing a genius would need to put the research into. the Lemurains have been looking into it but there are hints that it can't be figured out before a certain time because of the time cops maybe.

>>51289593
> anti-paradox perks
What kind do you have? The kind that you avoid the punishment or the kind where you avoid paradox?
>>
>>51289628
>would need to put the research into
it and knuckle down
Some of my post got cut cause it was highlighted during my captcha I guess.
>>
>>51289570
But you don't. You're forcing your will on others, and let's face it, while not ALL people are dicks, some people are. Because you don't like that, you're going to forcibly change who they are. And that's what gets me, you're changing them by FORCE. You're not convincing them, or talking to them, or giving them therapy, teaching, whatever, you are forcibly altering them to make them do what you want.

Of course I do, Bancho. But we can't fuck with someone's mind in order to do so and claim we want to give people freedom. Hell, making people better people is what laws and civilization is for. It's to give our lives structure, to reinforce that our actions have consequences and that certain acts are not acceptable. Now, I won't deny that the law can be corrupt sometimes, and there are definitely a lot of things that should change, but I'd rather be confined by laws then lose who I am as a person, and that's exactly what would happen if you messed with my mind. I wouldn't be me anymore. Just imagine this, Bancho, what if someone decided they didn't like how you were acting, and they altered your mind to the way they liked it? Would you approve of that?
>>
File: 1481002205002.jpg (128KB, 691x896px) Image search: [Google]
1481002205002.jpg
128KB, 691x896px
>>51289573
Luckily for us, he will never figure a way to actually attain enough power to actually oppose any major deity or power.

I mean, he thinks that nuking Commorragh is a good idea. Like if he actually thinks feeding Slaanesh even more would do any good for the galaxy and will somehow with him not being soul-raped and become the next sex-toy of the Dark Prince as a special 'reward'.
>>
>>51289628
>What kind do you have? The kind that you avoid the punishment or the kind where you avoid paradox?

Among others, Narnian time.

It explicitly protects you from the punishment. Including the death-grandma thing.
>>
File: [Surprise Goblin Slayer].jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Surprise Goblin Slayer].jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>51289657
Did I hear someone call out for me?
>>
>>51289657
Um I don't agree with Bancho, but you do know blowing up the city would probably feed Slaanesh less than letting it live. Thats how they are immortal at this point, feeding slaanesh with slaves instead of themselves.

As for protecting himself from Slaanesh, you are probably right.
>>
File: 1480991710256.png (669KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1480991710256.png
669KB, 1162x850px
>>51289675
Maybe.
>>
>>51289683
>Um I don't agree with Bancho, but you do know blowing up the city would probably feed Slaanesh less than letting it live. Thats how they are immortal at this point, feeding slaanesh with slaves instead of themselves.

Except we know that human souls are a waaay weaker than Eldar souls.

Additionally, it will probably set the Laughing God and his servants against you.
>>
>>51289657
>>51289683
>>51289694
The best solution is to imprison all the Dark Eldar souls before they can go to Slaanesh, thus getting rid of Commorragh while also preventing Slaanesh from getting a power boost.
>>
>>51289683
This brings to mind an interesting question. We have some ways of making folks go to heaven/good afterlife but do we have a means with which to send folks to hell/bad afterlife?
>>
>>51289702
And then hide in the Warehouse for the remainder of the jump.
>>
>>51289694
>Except we know that human souls are a waaay weaker than Eldar souls.

Sure, but A, its not just human souls, and B its over the course of thousands of years.

>Additionally, it will probably set the Laughing God and his servants against you.

Sure. I didn't argue Bancho could survive the consequences.
>>
>>51289656

>>But you don't. You're forcing your will on others, and let's face it, while not ALL people are dicks, some people are.

in my experience, the vast majority are . It's just most people are able to suppress it until they are given the power to actively be Dicks Too many people at once.

>>Because you don't like that, you're going to forcibly change who they are.

nope,I'm bringing out the good in Them, I'm not adding anything.

>>And that's what gets me, you're changing them by FORCE.

You're not convincing them, or talking to them, or giving them therapy, teaching, whatever, you are forcibly altering them to make them do what you want.

no I am not giving the many commands. I Am just making them nicer

>Hell, making people better people is what laws and civilization is for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2xakGZvLjI

>>Just imagine this, Bancho, what if someone decided they didn't like how you were acting, and they altered your mind to the way they liked it? Would you approve of that?

dude that is literally my entire life!

>>51289657
>>51289694
>>51289683
yeah, I know that, That's why I collected the souls. remember the "use religion to harm" exception? the hard part was sorting through them and letting the innocent ones go.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>51289710
>Not eating all of them by yourself and become a proto-chaos god.
>>
>>51289704
Devil's Manor, from Actraiser. Not only do you get a mini-hell (which can store hundreds of billions of souls, I think), but the mini-hell powers the Mansion. The more souls in the mini-hell, the more decadent and kick ass the mansion is.

>>51289710
Oh yeah, this, definitely. Slaanesh is going to be PISSED.
>>
File: 1476380064695.gif (1023KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476380064695.gif
1023KB, 500x200px
>used a warehouse return to go back to Madoka for another 10 before the wraith continuity jump was a thing.
>Continuity drawback in Wraith timeline so I can incorporate into the group super easy as a drop in
>Wait, what happened back then anyway?
>Homura remembers successfully stopping Madoka from becoming a mecuga and me killing Walpurgisnacht, throwing Kyubey's quota out the window and becoming a grown up.
>AND also remembers failing to do so and having her gf concepting out.
>she remembers having everything she ever wanted and now she doesn't and she's like 13 again.
>mfw have to fix this mess.

>>51285613
[shill]Otoymegatari (Bride Stories, imaged) has just the bathhouse you require.[/shill]

>>51286968
I have a few weapons that become weaponry from the local setting just for the purpose of blending in.
>>
>>51289704
Where are those perks from?

And pocket dimension plus torture from creepypasta, but I don't think it could handle a lot of people.
>>
>>51289669
Well, if there are actual timecops, you may also want to pick up an "above the law" perk, like the one from Ace Attorney.
>>
>>51286968
>Not forging platonic weapons
>>
>>51289750
Were there any more perks like that one?

I remember recently jumping some place with something like that.

Aside from that perk of the Ebon Dragon that let you get away as long as you said that you were sorry.
>>
>>51289727
And in my experience, they aren't. So we have that.

Yes, you are, Bancho. Altering someone's mind with chemicals is adding something. Or, subtracting something. It sort of depends.

See above, you're changing them to be the way you want them to be.

You realize that Jake is an ex-criminal, right? As in, an actual criminal. So his point of view is actually biased and false.

People have been using drugs on you to change your mind? That's fucked up. You can be an idiot and your POV sounds almost alien sometimes, but I'd object to someone changing your mind with that shit too.
>>
>>51289769
I THINK I may have seen something similar somewhere else but I have no idea where.
>>
>>51289729
>never looked at the Evil side so didn't know I could've bought a hell there to go along with my heaven.
I feel like such a whiteknight... but is that really a bad thing?

>>51289739
Actraiser has the heaven I was thinking of. I think there is one or two in another one but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

>>51289750
Even worse the time cop is apparently an alternative version of yourself, so they might be a scaleing Jumper-Level time cop. Though they only intervene on bad shit, like they replace Hitler when someone time travels to kill him or something IIRC, and if I'm reading it right only on Inspired time travel.
>>
>>51289783
>Even worse the time cop is apparently an alternative version of yourself, so they might be a scaleing Jumper-Level time cop.
Oh god, it's JUMPER all over again.
>>
>>51289783
You avoided the temptation to look at what evil had to offer and focused on what good did. I'm pretty sure that's what most people would qualify as a good thing.
>>
>>51289771
>>Yes, you are, Bancho. Altering someone's mind with chemicals is adding something. Or, subtracting something. It sort of depends.

not how the serums in Universal monsters work actually, it just brings stuff to the surface.

>>You realize that Jake is an ex-criminal, right? As in, an actual criminal. So his point of view is actually biased and false.

dude this kind of thing has been happening since Babylon. Those in power create systems to empower them further at the expense of the populace and we all know power corrupts.

>>People have been using drugs on you to change your mind? That's fucked up. You can be an idiot and your POV sounds almost alien sometimes, but I'd object to someone changing your mind with that shit too.

yeah it's pretty much the only thing that keeps my anger in check except for that time when it backfired and didn't let me calm down at all for over two weeks. and That's not counting the occasions I've been subject to chemical restraints
>>
>>51289793
The opposite really JUMPER wanted to kill you to cause paradox. The time cop just wants to make sure that causality doesn't end up pear shaped and everything turns bow tied.

>>51289800
True, just memeing about whiteknights being a bad thing must have gotten to me for a moment ther.
>>
>>51289783
>Even worse the time cop is apparently an alternative version of yourself, so they might be a scaleing Jumper-Level time cop. Though they only intervene on bad shit, like they replace Hitler when someone time travels to kill him or something IIRC, and if I'm reading it right only on Inspired time travel.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Fiat protection from copying, you know?
>>
>>51289549
Just wondering what happens post jump with building things? Does it lock you out of using real science?
>>
>>51287177
As long as I can make my own youma and pull of the magic of the Generals I'm cool. For other ideas how about like our own Dark Realms? Kinda like the Dimensional Lord from DC Occult without the power up? And maybe somethings to do with stealing/using human life energy?
>>
>>51289826
>Spoiler
You have a fiat protection from an alternate timeline you being in your timeline as long as he's a copy of you? What is it and where can I avoid it, I have plans for Homestuck.
>>
>>51289820
>not how the serums in Universal monsters work actually, it just brings stuff to the surface.

Sure but even bringing something to the surface is infact unbalancing their psyche and essentially acts like drugs. Could you argue Dr Jekyll would of actually killed people if not Hyde. Bringing an aspect to the front and making them dominant is still pretty bad.
>>
>>51289850
>>51289826

Just keep in mind perks do not trump drawbacks.
>>
>>51289866
yes! he already had the capacity to murder inside them otherwise Mr. Hyde would not have!
>>
>>51289820
See here >>51289866 for that first part.

Hey, I said before that the law can be corrupt sometimes. However, the law can also be a tool for good, and let's not forget Babylon was a monarchy where the king held absolute power and the nobility lived in decadence while the citizens starved. Different circumstances.

That's kind of fucked up. Wait, if you've had that done to you, shouldn't you realize that 1. it fucking sucks and 2. it doesn't really work? Or at least, it doesn't always work?

>>51289883
Then you admit that him using the serum is what brought that to the surface. Which means that the serum can also bring out the evil in people, as well. If what you say about humanity is true, you just turned a lot of people into Hydes.
>>
>>51289877
*Unless the Perk is at least 4 times stronger than the Drawback.

Gotta love all these news rules.
>>
BLADE, could I use the Abyssal Familiar option to start with the a Gnome summon like the MC's (the lowest level earth elemental)?
>>
>>51289898
>Hey, I said before that the law can be corrupt sometimes. However, the law can also be a tool for good, and let's not forget Babylon was a monarchy where the king held absolute power and the nobility lived in decadence while the citizens starved. Different circumstances.

no, all that's happened is they've got better at being subtle about it,look at sentences for rich people versus sentences for poor people. a guy just walked for killing for peopleby running them over with his car drunkenly because he was so rich he couldn't understand consequences

>>That's kind of fucked up. Wait, if you've had that done to you, shouldn't you realize that 1. it fucking sucks and 2. it doesn't really work? Or at least, it doesn't always work?

no, because I don't have a context forwhat it would be like if I didn't have that happen and I know what I'm like when it doesn't happen you think I'm bad now? You've never seen me off of my meds.

>>Then you admit that him using the serum is what brought that to the surface. Which means that the serum can also bring out the evil in people, as well. If what you say about humanity is true, you just turned a lot of people into Hydes.

except I'm using it to bring out the good in people. Big difference. you can choose What it brings to the surface. If you get the perk. Remember?
>>
>>51289899
House rule anon.
>>
What's the best way to deal with lasers?

I'm asking as a very early-chain jumper. I thought that bulleta would be my biggest problem, but lasers have been showing up in my chain more times than I can even explain.
>>
>>51289984
go to Dune get a Holtzman shield
>>
>>51289899
House rules are not new rules, dumbass
>>
>>51289942
>a guy just walked for killing for peopleby running them over with his car drunkenly because he was so rich he couldn't understand consequences
If you're talking about the Affluenza kid he got caught violating parole, fled to Mexico, got found then was arrested then sent to jail for two years and has to stay on probation for ten years (No drinking, driving or drugs with testing done every now and then) and if caught violating it again could spend up to forty years in prison. So he didn't get away with it fully and there's quite a chance he'll be spending a lot longer in prison. Cheered me up a bit when I heard about it.
>>
>>51289942
Again, the law can be corrupt, I've stated this. That doesn't mean you remove it entirely, because the law has done a lot of good as well, catching a lot of vile and evil people.

I'm not even going to comment on this. This is something personal, and I'm not getting into it.

Ah, but if you believe people are inherently evil, there would be no good to bring out. According to that belief, all the good people do is because they have to be, because there are laws restraining them. You can't get water from a rock, Bancho. In real life, I mean, I'm sure we have perks for that.
>>
>>51290003
that's the thing. I believe people are both good and evil but living under both biological and societal systems that encourage evil Which causes evil to dominate. I'm trying to give the good a fighting chance
>>
>>51290022
Goods doing pretty fucking well at the moment.
>>
>>51290032
that depends on your politics
>>
>>51290022
So wait, you believe people are inherently neutral, and then both biology and society causes them to lean towards evil. That's different from believing people are inherently evil. Also, this >>51290032. World's nowhere near as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>51290043
I'm just done. There's nothing I can say that will get anyone to agree with me and I'm too big a target for everyone to keep talking anyway.
>>
>>51290058
Look, Bancho, maybe part of the problem is the way you explain things. Saying "people have the potential for good and evil, but are led towards evil by nature and society" is different from saying "people are inherently evil". You might mean the former when you say the latter, but people won't get that. Try thinking about how to express your point to others, it might help.
>>
>>51290039
I'd say look at how the worlds progressing. In the last century the average lifespan has doubled. Increases in medicine/industry has given us a pretty unimaginable increase in standard of living. While the news does like to focus on assault/murder/everything getting worse etc the truth is that it's been steadily getting better over time. The world might not be perfect but by pretty much any standard it's gotten /way/ better for people. That gives a few point to the good doing well case.
>>
>>51289907
Eleminions.
>>
>>51290118
Is that a yes or a no?
>>
Can Plumbers in Ben 10 import a companion to be their Partner, or does it have to be a new companion?
>>
>>51290118
>>51290128
Scratch that, I saw it. Surprised I didn't see that.
>>
>>51289850
Narnian Time (Narnia) and According to My Records (Darkengard) protects you from the negative effects of your own powers meddling with time. You could simply not trigger a response from Time.

Removed From Context (Young Justice) and Worthy of Legend (Xena/Hercules) prevent that no force can copy, impersonate or imitate you. So Time or the Universe can't send copies of you under their control, there is only one you unless you allow it.

There is also Observer (Blazblue), so if you make a change in the timeline using it, it can't be changed no matter what. It would become a concrete fact, replacing whatever was before.

>>51289877
But it's not a drawback? And a drawback only works in the jump they are applied.
>>
>>51290128
If you want gnome, or something similar, you want eleminions.

>>51290139
The name is basically 'elemental minions' squashed into one word. It's actually a little stronger than Jee Hans, starting out at the second tier.
>>
>>51290163
>It's actually a little stronger than Jee Hans, starting out at the second tier.
Eleminions says lowest tier, the same Jee Han started with.
>>
>>51290146
>Narnian Time (Narnia) and According to My Records (Darkengard)
Nice.

>Removed From Context (Young Justice) and Worthy of Legend (Xena/Hercules)
>prevent that no force can copy, impersonate or imitate you.
I don't really see how this prevent you from having alternate selves in other timelines, as they are them and you are you but yet you are still the same person just from different timelines, also the time cops are a good thing as long as you're not fucking up the timeline, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't want one. Wait around for Genius-Anon
>>
>>51290201
...So it does. It's not supposed to, but it does.
>>
>>51289750
... there's an Ace Attorney jump?

Neat!
>>
>>51290221
>I don't really see how this prevent you from having alternate selves in other timelines, as they are them and you are you but yet you are still the same person just from different timelines, also the time cops are a good thing as long as you're not fucking up the timeline, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't want one

Time is summoning a version of yourself and controlling it to channel its will. That counts as copying you in my book.

Obviously I might want to fuck with the time-line.
>>
>>51289995
Er, what? If a laser hits a Holtzman shield it causes a nuclear explosion (because that's just how Dune rolls, the author doesn't have to explain shit). How's that going to help?
>>
>>51289984
Durability superpowers strong enough to tank large explosions can usually also tank lasers of similar yield (per unit of exposed surface area).

But pay attention to any fine print: Incredible Durability from The Incredibles jump only applies to kinetic impacts, for example, whereas as the primary risk with lasers is blinding and thermal effects.
>>
>>51290295
Holy shit.
>Vial of Atroquinine: 50 CP
50 CP for a tiny little vial... that could kill two and a half million people.
>>
>>51289750
>few who are tried ever get acquitted.
>the police hardly ever arrest anyone who's actually guilty.

>There's little danger of death in this world
>the death sentence sees liberal use here

>Before you know it, the police are in the room and arresting you for murder.

This is one of /those/ jumps, isn't it?
>>
In the naruto jump, I imagine that anyone who picks up the ninjutsu specialization takes shadow clones, but what are some good choices for taijutsu and genjutsu?
>>
>>51290573
Errr, if I'm not mistaken the various specializations are just that. The ninjutsu one simply makes you better at ninjutsu, the taijutsu better at taijtsu, etc.
>>
>>51290573
For nin jutsu I would expect more people to take Impure World Ressurection, Flying Thunder God, or some other piece of bullshit. Shadow clones are easy enough to learn on your own.

>>51290607
They also come with one normal and one forbidden jutsu of the relevant specialization.
>>
>>51290607
>You will start out knowing one basic technique for the category, and one dangerous, forbidden, and powerful technique from the category you select.

One kinjutsu. Or at least, thats how i'm reading it.
>>
>>51290621
>Impure World Ressurection
Well now I have to do this
>>
>>51290573
>http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mutually_Multiplying_Explosive_Tags

Creating explosive tags from one's skin. Meant to be used with the zombie technique, and I assume it's related to konan's paper techniques.

It kinda qualifies as a suicide technique, but you have a high speed regen perk by now, right?
>>
>>51290692
If you want explosions, there are better powers for that.

Even plain science is better.
>>
>>51290621
>>51290629
Huh...
Must have missed that part when I was reading the jump.
>>
>>51290692
Wonder if there is one particular Jutsu you can get to get Konan's stuff, or if you have to buy it multiple times. /Can/ you buy it multiple times?
>>
>>51290573
If you get Spreading the Sight from Siren: Blood Curse you can share your eye-based powers. So get sharingan and stuff.
>>
Any way to get an Ahegao-inducing dick? I need it for research.
>>
>>51290800
What's a good power for an explosion-based stand?
>>
>>51290921
Look into the forbidden Jumps, there's a Netori perk somewhere.
I still haven't found a way to turn girls' pupils heart-shaped.
>>
>>51290921
>Focusing entirely on the dick
That's your problem right there. Unless you want to get into bioengineering and make your dick excrete some kind of super-potent aphrodisiac, you're going to be better off going another route.

Try high-powered telepathy instead.
>>
>>51290887
Her key technique appears to be "Dance of the Shikigami" which lets her turn herself into paper and manipulate that paper to do all sorts of things, It's a transformation technique. Picking that up should give you the skills to work everything else out.
>>
>>51290966
Explosive explosions
>>
>>51290991
>heart-shaped pupils
Biomancy?
>>51290999
>Try high-powered telepathy instead.
Might be hypocritical but I don't feel like using telepathy that way. Feels too mind-controlley.
>>
>>51291038
>Feels too mind-controlley.
How about pressure-point bullshit instead? I don't think any of the pressure point perks in the chain explicitly say you can do that, but I don't think it's too far-fetched that they could. I know that Sinanju from Wuxia can do that in the source material, though it's not mentioned in the jump.
>>
>>51291069
>Sinanju
It does say you "exude pheromones making you attractive."
>>
>>51291095
Yeah, but the books also have a thing where you touch pressure points in the right order and then people have an orgasm so strong they die or go insane. Fortunately, you can stop before you go that far.
>>
File: 9100888da6e7d3950bde1377f93ca8be.png (713KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9100888da6e7d3950bde1377f93ca8be.png
713KB, 901x1200px
>>51291038
>>51291069
Try Pressure Points and Moxibustion from Ranma 1/2. Considering one of the effects is a memory erasing scalp massage, and it is the Ranma 1/2 universe, I'm pretty sure you can find a few fun pressure points to poke.

Also, why not pick up a Weirdly Specific Martial art based around bedroom antics for your more adventurous lovers?
>>
Also, as always Exalted.
besides basic exellency charms, I seem to remember there being a bedroom martial arts style
>>
>>51291143
>>51291192
Sidereals martial arts. There's the Swallowed Darkness Scroll too.
>>
How can I waifu a dark Eldar?
>>
>>51291192
>>51291195
Don't forget the Celestial Bliss Trick resplendency that Sidereals get.
>>
File: c8ca883685813a032f15c4eaf8f5104c.jpg (172KB, 923x1747px) Image search: [Google]
c8ca883685813a032f15c4eaf8f5104c.jpg
172KB, 923x1747px
>>51291195
>Swallowed Darkness Scroll
That sounds a little like Death by Snu Snu.

>>51291212
Be into drugs, torture, and pain and be willing to inflict all three on others on an hourly basis.

Alternatively, head to Light of Terra and take the one offered there. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>51291212
Be a sadistic fuck, but the fun and inventive kind. Be stronger than her. Offer her pleasures, offer her challenges, or even better safety from Slaanesh.

Oh also you have to be an Eldar.
>>
>>51291236
I'm pretty sure sticking your dick in a Deldar qualifies you as crazy. So it cancels out and you end up with a flat rate of sanity.
Thread posts: 551
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.