[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female warriors lmao imagine if your bodyguard was a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 57

File: 1484396676474.jpg (69KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484396676474.jpg
69KB, 642x960px
>female warriors

lmao imagine if your bodyguard was a woman would you feel safer? I thought so. Why would anyone let a woman join his party unless they wanna use her as a gangbang pet? I wouldn't trust woman with handling a bandit let alone monsters they simply lack the speed, strenght and intelligence required to survive a dangerous adventure.

Witches and female rogues are in the same basket especially rogues the fuck can a woman know about mean streets? She propably whored herself which is not a valuable adventurer skill meanwhile a male rogue has some proper street experience as a gang member.
>>
>>51201120
I like this bait, but you posted woman in armor and not fap bait so fuck you OP
>>
>>51201120
I can't tell if this is reverse satire, fasleflagging, or a sincere post but regardless fuck off back to whatever corner of the internet you call home
>>
>>51201171
>OP calls /tg/ his home
what next part of your master plan?
>>
File: 13f.jpg (209KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
13f.jpg
209KB, 800x778px
>>51201240
redpilling this board - with no more posters!
>>
>>51201120
t. Man who can not see his penis, let alone jog for ten minutes without getting light headed.
>>
>>51201240
Hiding the thread is an option, among a few other things you can do before leaving and forgetting it exists at all.
>>
>>51201271
Not OP but that's a good description of me.
>>
That's why they call it fantasy Anonina ;o)
>>
>>51201120
I understand that we need some cross board pollination, but why is /r9k/ so god dam common?
>>
>>51201398
Because /r9k/ also contains
>Man who can not see his penis, let alone jog for ten minutes without getting light headed.

t. Guy who's done HEMA for over a decade, is in great shape, and actually agrees with OP
>>
>>51201120
The most prominent of such reasoning as unless this is gritty realism, there is the natural assumption woman function at the same level as men. Regardless of whom is superior where. (Just as there are some generalizations that, looking at you D&D, a fucking Dragon-kin exists and walks about.)

Anyway, you're already mentioning magic. Speaking of magic, virgin women are often used for rituals. What is to stop you from recruiting one or two because of their virginity helps all magical rituals of the party?

Now, I wouldn't necessarily feel safer with a female body guard, but it would be less obvious than a male one. Especially if we're going towards medieval times, where women weren't soldiers, and likely did not wield swords in their lifetimes. It would surprise a great deal of men when my bodyguard whom wasn't just some whore, suddenly attacks and engages them in combat. Such surprises are often all that is needed to win. (Especially if we're using /tg/ rules of surprise rounds).

In some games, this is covered. GURPs and FATAL both adjust for male versus female, offering even optional rules there.

Now, males may let women in for any number of reasons. Ranging from 'she's attractive' to 'she's as capable as us' all the way to, 'she has some skill/knowledge we don't possess'. You may not trust a woman to handle a bandit, but that does not make her incapable, by nature alone. And why would you trust a man to dispatch a monster, either? Without proper training techniques, they are just as easily dead as an untrained woman.

Strength is known, but for the most part, speed is negligible as is intelligence. Anyways, training often means more than strength, save for perhaps, a fist fight.

>>51201171
Nor could I.
>>
>>51201240
Kill him ?
>>
>>51201417
>intelligence and speed
>negligible

lmao those are the two things anyone in life and death scenario must posses if he wants to survive
>>
>>51201443
he meant the difference in them between men and women is negligible
>>
File: J._R._R._Tolkien_Title_Card.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
J._R._R._Tolkien_Title_Card.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>51201120
New flash, the genré's called fantasy
It's meant to be unrealistic, you myopic manatee
>>
>>51201457
That's why proffesional female football team lost to a bunch of kids right? That's why most inventors are men?
>>
>>51201443
I meant that it was negligible in the difference between males and females, not that it was unnecessary to survival. Apologies for the poor wording.

Also, speed is not necessarily required. You can be slow, but if your opponent is some asshole tried to shoot you and miss, then you fire back and hit, you still win. Speed is nice to have, but of the three characteristics, I would definitely say that is beneath both Intelligence and Strength in a fantasy world, while still beneath Intelligence in most combat scenarios. (Save for, perhaps those where you are fighting something that you do not possess the ability to stop it's damage, like a monster. And hence, speed would be the most useful as you need to avoid getting hit.)
>>
>>51201464
Source on first claim.
Second hinges more on creativity than intelligence. To create something, you must be able to come up with a unique idea. You can be intelligence and still not be creative.

For based on your logic, the youngest generations of women are smarter than men, since they score higher on IQ tests.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight
Sorry for only one source, I will dig for more if it is surely needed.
>>
>>51201120
>>>/tv/
>>
For when you've got a shortage of man warriors!

After long and bitters wars, you're going to start running out of young able men, so will need to expand recruitment. It's a terrible thing, but better than defeat and enslavement by the enemy.
>>
>>51201120
I hope the next women you meet in a game cuts your balls off while you're not looking.
>>
File: 1435863477790.jpg (644KB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1435863477790.jpg
644KB, 1200x1734px
>>51201120
I would trust a combat trained woman over untrained civilian man. It's not like you have infinte amount of money to hire and infinite selection of recruits. And if object of security is female it make sense to have a female bodyguard along male ones as there are situations and places where you just can't take armed men with you but you can take women, meaybe even with concelaed weapons if needed.
>>
>>51201120
What >>51201825 said
Another thing to consider, is that if this is a fantasy setting (and given the possibility of monsters like OP noted) there's a non-zero chance some aspect of her puts her innately equal, or even superior to a male warrior, either from a race with differing gender dimorphism, some sort of blessing or other magical effect, or anything else such as simply having a (relatively) high amount of XP/levels
>>
File: 1456098035243.jpg (140KB, 850x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1456098035243.jpg
140KB, 850x1117px
>>51201120
>imagine if your bodyguard was a woman would you feel safer?
In this world? I wouldn't feel safe around a woman period.

In a fantasy world where women are arbitrarily and inexplicably the equals of men? I'd feel pretty safe around one.

You make the common mistake of projecting what you know about 3D women on 2D women. 2D (I'll consider /tg/ to be 2D for the sake of argument) is perfect.
>>
dunno, i always liked how Pratchett approached witches vs wizards scenario. So if anything, witch is damn good idea to have in your party. Wizard? Not so much, sure they are more powerful, but almost useless outside of their university.
>>
>>51201464
>That's why most inventors are men?

Statistically, males have a greater variance in IQ and general academic performance compared to women, while women tend to revolve a lot closer around the average. In essence, there's a much higher chance that a complete bumbling retard is a man, but there's also a much higher chance that the top-tier geniuses is a man, this has little effect on the average individual.
>>
>>51201120
You ignorant mother fucker, let me lay down some truth and logic.

Yeah, as a woman in a medieval fantasy setting where people like you rape people like me I'd take a female bodyguard. She'd be less likely to act like you and get handsy or expect something more then gold for her services.

And if it was a choice between you and a trained female bodyguard protecting my kids you bet your blue shriveled balls I'd hire her.

Furthermore, MAGIC bitch. Yeah, so what if she isnt as strong or as fast? Throw down enough enchantments and we could even get your fat ass across the finish line.

>>51202014
It's also super handy if you can keep women out of places of learning and treat them like objects instead of people.
>>
>>51201120
because a level 1 fighter is a level 1 fighter

it doesn't matter if women are weaker, as good or better. A level 1 fighter = a level 1 fighter regardless of context because that's what levels mean

now maybe your male level 1 fighter is a thug with some combat experience and your female level 1 fighter has to be a highly trained anomaly in order to be the same. But if I make a level 1 fighter then regardless of any other features they have they are as strong as a level one fighter
>>
File: lamaupin5.jpg (41KB, 258x345px) Image search: [Google]
lamaupin5.jpg
41KB, 258x345px
>>51201120
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51201825
You want to guard a princess? You need female bodyguards, at least for when she goes to the bathroom or sleeps. If only because it's REALLY hard for them to figure out how to rape her. Or for her to accidentally pop out an illegitimate child with them after a night of low inhibitions.

Bodyguard training is different from knight training, after all. So even if knights can't be women, the king/queen/whoever can choose whoever they want to be a bodyguard.
>>
File: n2k4wbqN0A1rjckc9o2_1280.jpg (413KB, 1280x1509px) Image search: [Google]
n2k4wbqN0A1rjckc9o2_1280.jpg
413KB, 1280x1509px
>>51201936
You posted a good Yuugi, so I must respond in kind.
>>51201120
weakest of baits, and not even the deceny to sound the old horn of -4 STR so we can properly answer the call. Weak showing OP, try harder next time.
>>
>>51201120
Taking the bait but because some players are ladies and might want to play ladies.

Anyway you got the (you), go prancing back to /r9k/ or /pol/ to brag already
>>
>>51202116
>What are eunuchs?
>>
>>51201120
>he doesn't fantasize about having a harem/retinue of stronger, bigger and more mature female concubines/bodyguards

You severely lack imagination but that was already obvious from your choice of bait for that matter.
>>
>>51202118
Please, like /tg/ needs /r9k/ or /pol/ to be insecure dumbasses. We have plenty of them on our own.
>>
File: fencing-ina-deriglazova.jpg (36KB, 797x421px) Image search: [Google]
fencing-ina-deriglazova.jpg
36KB, 797x421px
>>51201120
A wise wise man once said "There's no martial arts move that can stop a brick to the back of your head."
>>
>>51201120
In RPGs there's usually no stat difference between males and females so it's safe to assume that in RPGs women are just as physically and mentally capable as men, so if it happens in an RPG world then I guess I would, indeed, feel just as safe as if it was a male bodyguard.
>>
>>51202159
I thought that was 4chan in general.
>>
>>51202159
Isnt that guy a convicted murderer? I'm not sure I want to be taking life advice from him.
>>
>>51202179

Nope, just an enthusiastic LARPer
>>
>>51201417

The only part I'd disagree with is

>Anyways, training often means more than strength, save for perhaps, a fist fight.

Training means a huge deal in unarmed combat, and I'd bet on an out of shape guy who was trained how to fight unarmed over a big strong guy with no such training any day.
>>
>>51202199
No no, I consulted the oracle just now. He stabbed Oystein Aarseth to death. I'm going to err on the side of caution on this one and take everything he has to say with like, a 10 pound bag of salt.
>>
>>51202129
>Trusting eunuchs
>Ever
>>
>>51202236
Can I introduce you to my eunuch friends in Asia? They managed to get a dynasty going with no biological children.
>>
File: 1413759321290.png (67KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413759321290.png
67KB, 332x300px
>>51202136
I never knew I wanted to be an underage prince of a crusader state held as a hostage by the Saracens for diplomatic leverage until today.
>>
>>51202159
>needs a woman to cook and clean up after him
>complains that he can no longer marry a surrogate mother

There's nothing manly about being unable to feed yourself
>>
>>51202250
Not him but I'm gonna need a link or two to believe this. I know about at least one dynasty started by eunuchs and I can probably find other dynasties with an eunuch ruler somewhere. But a whole dynasty of eunuchs? When and where?

Also the "don't trust eunuchs" topos is literally from Asia.
>>
>>51202259

Judging by how rampant stuff like pederasty, molestation and rape is in modern middle-eastern countries I highly doubt you'd like that.
>>
>>51202288

Right?

Cooking is awesome. You get some fresh ingredients, and you make the food you want to eat that tastes exactly the way you want it to taste.

Whenever you want it!

A man who never learns how to cook is a man who is missing out on the joys of life.
>>
>>51201461
Just because a setting has different rules, does not mean it has *no* rules.

It's OK if you have dragons flying about, but if a character knocks a glass off a table I expect it to shatter. You can have magic all you want, but women will always be weaker and prone to emotional thinking.
>>
>>51202288
>needs
???
>>
>>51202116
The other anon is right, if you care about that you have eunuchs. Eunuchs aren't to be trusted, but that's because they're half-men. Still better than a woman in any patriarchal society.
>>
>>51201120
>lmao imagine if your bodyguard was a woman would you feel safer?

Well, after a guy like you tried to assassinate me and the woman he assumed was my serving girl or something shanked him, yes.

Anyway, if this is a fantasy setting, race is a FAR bigger factor than sex. Who's going to hire humans as bodyguards? So that you don't stand out? Buddy, if you didn't want to stand out, you wouldn't take bodyguards in the first place. Hire yourself some ogre bodyguards to persuade people not to mess with you. Might as well hire the nicer looking ones with big tits, then, for something to look at, know what I mean? Still crushes anything that's not an ogre.

And if someone does mess with you, despite the ogres? Pixie bodyguard, inside jacket pocket. Gets 'em every time.
>>
File: 1421105791866.png (200KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1421105791866.png
200KB, 600x451px
>>51202396
>Eunuchs aren't to be trusted, but that's because they're half-men
Shouldn't eunuchs be considered more trustworthy because they won't backstab you over a woman?
>>
File: 1459338011382.png (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459338011382.png
294KB, 1000x1000px
>>51202410
>inside jacket pocket
Why not your pants pocket?
>>
>>51202396
Well not so much that they're less trustworthy, but more that they can't be manipulated.

If you've got a dashing debonair rogueish rascal, he can manipulate lady guards to get to the princess, or gods forbid seduces all of them and elopes with the lot, instant harem.

The same is true with male guards really, and a lady rascal, plus the added risk of male guards to a princess. Eunuchs though get the double whammy bonus of no risk to the princess they're guarding, and not to be seduced.
>>
>>51202096
>posts a pic of one exception
>who was overhyped
>and taught by a man
>who was only a deputy fencing teacher
>and who's known to have fought exactly one verifiable duel, against an untutored young fop
You can't take Gauthier novels at face value, Anon. You just can't.
>>
>>51202289
ok. "dynasty" is a bit of a stretch, but one of the common complaints against chinese Eunuchs was a kind of nepotism that went against why they had been made Eunuchs in the first place.
It makes sense though. Eunuchs existed in such a large group inside the court that they become a power bloc and started looking out for themselves and the other Eunuchs.
>>
>>51202334

There are always outliers, Anon, that's why racism and sexism don't work as institutions. You can draft up an IQ survey that says black people are dumb, but we can find one smarter than you. Maybe asian people have small dicks but I'll lay money we can find one with a bigger dick than yours. And maybe women are generally weaker or less rational, but we can find ones that are stronger and more reasonable than you. There have been plenty of powerful, combat-capable women through history, they might be rare, but they existed and they can exist again.

Besides, with humans, training and tools trumps nature most of the time.
>>
File: 1383426221041.jpg (2MB, 1373x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1383426221041.jpg
2MB, 1373x2000px
>>51202250
story time?

>>51201120
OP most adventures party are a bunch of misfits and murderhobos who doesn't really have a choice on hwo to let in and who not.
Someone is usaully better then no one at all. Fuck elves and dwarves often go on the same advetnure despite a profound hate, for going with a reduced group is suicide.
>>
>>51202334
Unless it's a fantasy world where the sexes have developed to be more equal, of course.
>>
>>51202453
>Eunuchs won't fuck the princess
>Implying
They just can't reproduce, unless you chopped the whole kit off. And if you did that to me, I sure as shit won't be loyal to you.
>>
>>51202412
Eunuch is more prone to backstab you because it has nothing left in life but political scheming.
>>
>>51202412

No, but they might backstab you over the fact you cut their dick off and, depending on when it was done, saddled them with a bunch of long-term health complications.
>>
>>51202526
>Don't cut them yourself, you buy them from the person who cut them
>>
>>51202511
Who gives a shit if the princess is fucked? It would be quite naive to assume that unless you marry her off young, she's not going to fuck around. You just don't want her getting knocked up. She can fuck the eunuchs, the female guards, her female friends, hell even animals. Just no human balls involved and it's fine.
>>
>>51202582
muh virginity
tho they faked it anyway, because actual hymen wasn't as spectacular
>>
>>51202597
>tho they faked it anyway

Exactly. Sure it's nice to imagine the princess as a pure maiden, but as long as you're not marrying her should you care? You just don't want an unexpected illegitimate heir, or the risk of her dying in childbirth.
>>
>>51202582
>unless you marry her off young
Which is what our ancestors did. Marie-Antoinette was 12 when she married an 18 year old Louis XVI. Plato said the ideal age for marriage was 30 for a man and 15 for a woman.
>>
File: ultimatedisapppointment.gif (3MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
ultimatedisapppointment.gif
3MB, 400x255px
>>51201120
>>
>>51201457
>Speed difference
>Between men and women
>Negligible
Jesus christ, you've never ran next to a woman in your entire fucking life have you?
>>
>>51202628
in this context it seems that 'speed' refers to reflexes as opposed to mobility (which is a matter of strength anyway)
>>
>>51202475
>There have been plenty of powerful, combat-capable women through history, they might be rare, but they existed and they can exist again.

And lets not forget that history is a march of technological progress devoted to making even the weakest of us fucking deadly. A spear generally beats an unarmed strong dude, even if the person holding it is weaker. A gun does even better, because physical strength doesn't matter at all as long as you can physically hold the weapon. Planes or tanks take it even further, etc.

/tg/ also likes to assume for some reason that any advantage is totally insurmountable. Yes, a dude wearing armor SHOULD beat a teenager with a knife. But you still have to be careful. Armor doesn't make you invulnerable, and if you are not careful you could still end up getting stabbed somewhere important either because you underestimated your opponent or they somehow got the drop on you. The 50 pounds of metal guarding your head, arms, legs and torso don't magically protect you from getting knocked over and having a thin blade jammed through your visor. Which is a particularly ignoble death that a lot of knights met on the battlefield after being unhorsed.
>>
>>51202628

> anon
> running

Does this look like /fit/ to you?

The only time anyone on /tg/ is likely to do any running is when the oven timer goes off.
>>
>>51201503
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

And you should look to physical feat records all around, then realize that the gap is even bigger once you consider the curve shape.

>Male IQs are lower
So are black kids' and my countrymen's, does this mean blacks and my people are inferior?
If I recall correctly, men have also been doing poorly academically, while still earning more and doing better when it comes to the academic and professional elite, something strange there isn't it?

Now, I think intellectually people are individuals and should be judged as such, and that averages have more to do with cultural and socioeconomical status than anything.

But physical shit? Don't fuck around and say men don't blow women out of the water. Test is one helluva drug, if a woman or a man takes it you'll see the difference easily.
>>
>>51202640
That's far more sensible.

>>51202680
You should've at the very least have run at school.
Do americans and europeans not have P.E?
>>
>>51201120
If you give so much of a fuck about "realism", then go play something that isn't fantasy, you faggy bitch
>>
>>51202687
>So are black kids' and my countrymen's, does this mean blacks and my people are inferior?
Yes.
>>
File: Running.gif (2MB, 541x291px) Image search: [Google]
Running.gif
2MB, 541x291px
>>51202628
They're not graceful?
>>
Why does /tg/ get so insanely triggered by very obvious bait posts? just sage you stupid faggots.
>>
>>51202706
>You should've at the very least have run at school.
Nigger school-mandated PE ended almost 20 years ago for most of us.
>>
File: 700_01.jpg (46KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
700_01.jpg
46KB, 700x600px
>>51201120

Member the last guy who had an all female bodyguard... yeah that didn't turn out so well...
>>
>>51202511
>I sure as shit won't be loyal to you

You would when you realizee that getting your dick cut just saved you from going to the salt mine, and elevated you several social ranks in a society where that's probably otherwise impossible for you.
>>
>>51201417
where are the optional rules in gurps for gender differences?
>>
>>51202687
>Australians
>Playing anything other than AFL or Cricket well
Also, I think the Matildas may just be a bit shit. But then I again, I don't give a shit about any of my nations sports, so I could be talking out my arse.
>>
>>51202460
Now with that I can completely agree.

>>51202453
>>51202412
Also simple virility based values that consider you a worthless shit because you have no dick. Who people decides to trust is not always (or even often) based on pragmatic decisions.
>>
File: Have_Mercy.png (97KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Have_Mercy.png
97KB, 333x250px
>>51201120
>if your bodyguard was a woman would you feel safer?
Depends on the woman.
>>
File: tg writing skills after nazimod.jpg (849KB, 980x1439px) Image search: [Google]
tg writing skills after nazimod.jpg
849KB, 980x1439px
>>51202750
Because /pol/ is easily triggered by bait posts.

/tg/ used to turn this stuff around into useful threads, but then the purges happened. Now there aren't enough creative people on /tg/ to get one worldbuilding thread past 100 posts in anything less than days - much less turn shit threads like this into /tg/ gold.
>>
>>51201415
HEMA? I searched google and the result was a Dutch clothing store.
>>
>>51201120

wew lad
>>
>>51202769
>quickly, bodyguards, protect me from a giant uprising
what exactly were they supposed to do?
>>
>>51202616
>as long as you're not marrying her should you care?

Because getting married is literally the only one single thing she has to do in her whole life. She was born for that, plenty of princesses did more things but it was beyond social expectations and often an outright "rebellion act".
>>
File: tumblr_msgwewAwna1rey868o1_500.gif (1021KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msgwewAwna1rey868o1_500.gif
1021KB, 500x250px
>>51202891
>a giant uprising
>what exactly were they supposed to do?
The usual
>>
>>51202891
Protecting him for long enough time to escape, for starters.
>>
>>51202891
Not die/get raped like useless cunts.
>>
File: trap makers.jpg (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
trap makers.jpg
8KB, 218x231px
>>51201120
tell us anon, how mean was the girl who rejected you?
>>
File: 1480328793210.png (118KB, 956x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1480328793210.png
118KB, 956x1002px
>>51202872
Indeed.
>>
>>51202891
To be fair, they held out quite a while before getting overrun.
>>
>>51202295
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>51202956
Not OP but I'm married with a kid on the way. It might hurt your tiny leftist brain, but not every person with opinions different than you is a basement-dwelling loser.
>>
>>51202982
Wow. It hurt so bad that even after marriage and fertilization, you still feel compelled to shitpost on /tg/ over it.
Damn.

Whoever it was could teach lessons.
On how to dodge bullets to your wife if she trains dogs.
>>
>>51202982
Nice try right wing provocateur. I never said women would naturally be as strong as men, because testosterone is a thing that exists. I don't know shit about statistics involving reflexes and intelligence so I won't say anything about that.

It's the fact OP feels a need to sperg out on an anime posting board about something he feels is unrealistic and shouldn't be in his fantasy games where unrealistic things are the norm. It's just another version of -4 strength and it's shitting up the board.
>>
>>51202933
shit taste detected
>>
>>51201884
I'm partial to "Great Grandma was a storm giant".
>>
>>51203093
I'm sorry, what female would you want protecting you in a giant uprising?
>>
>>51202982
>anon asks OP how bad he was hurt
>"not OP but"
then we aren't asking you, faggot.
>>
File: latest[2].png (1MB, 924x520px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
1MB, 924x520px
>>51203158
Not women who end up like this lmao
>>
>>51202948
>>51202952
that's not how bodyguards work

as Hollywood as taught me, you simply get to stop one bullet for every bodyguard you have. Not much good vs an AK47
>>
>>51202876
It's 2017 and you haven't heard of Historical European Martial Arts? It's the second result in Google.
>>
>>51201271
>jog for ten minutes
Shit. THAT's the barrier of being healthy?
>>
This is really bad bait, but the female rogue thing I find hilarious, because that means OP's never encountered a Chola. Those are women you do not fuck with.
>>
>>51203158
>wanting anyone from the universe of potato girl
>>
>>51203240
he used the phrase "mean streets." of course he's completely out of touch.
>>
You're making two mistakes here. First, you're misinterpreting "the average woman has less upper body strength than the average man" as "any many can overpower any woman." Second, you're misinterpreting "women are less likely to get martial training" as "women never get martial training."

You don't understand that there's a middle ground between any woman being able to fight, and none of them being able to do so.
>>
>>51202859
This

Like, I would totally feel safe with Brianne of Tarth because holy shit she is huge

Or Princess Leia would have this confidence that would make me feel better about any fucked up situation we got into

other than like, Gellar field failure, that shit's impossible to feel better about
>>
>>51202412
>Shouldn't eunuchs be considered more trustworthy because they won't backstab you over a woman?

Yes, that was the entire point of eunuchs. No idea wtf the other anons are talking about- one of the best things about eunuchs was that the king or whoever could leave his wife surrounded by them because they couldn't cuck him, or at least couldn't impregnate here which is good enough.
>>
>>51203183
>>51203252
>asked for better option for giant killing woman
>get no suggestions
>just bitchy whining
Nigga please
>>
File: 1439519386309.jpg (81KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1439519386309.jpg
81KB, 500x642px
Am I the only one who is more interested in exploring the idea of uniquely feminine virtue than in trying to attribute masculine virtue to women?

Honestly, I think modern feminism's biggest mistake was framing the entire discussion around "Women can be as good at being men as men." rather than "Being a woman is as good as being a man". All discussion seems to be wasted in bickering over the former, when we could be creating something both far more interesting AND far more flavorful by exploring the latter.
>>
File: 1468285496435.png (469KB, 998x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468285496435.png
469KB, 998x360px
>thread about /tg/ related stuff
>dies at 50-60 replies
>thread about women
>bump limit reached
>>
>>51203308
>Wanting a noncom as a bodyguard
Are you only capable of spouting retarded drivel?
>>
>>51203332
right. but then since everyone is trusting them to administer top levels since they can't have nepotism or heirs and can't cuck you, they go and actually seize real power.
it's not that they're less trustworthy than normal people. It's that they aren't more trustworthy than normal people, despite people the trusting them exceptionally. Which is a terrible plan.
>>
>>51201120
Mages. (Like Medea, a character in a story written during a time where in the western world women were quite literally property, especially so in Greece)
Healers. (We all need heal-sluts)

If you're going for realism, then no, women fighters just don't happen.
>inb4 Joan de Arc, French Figurehead of the year
>inb4 Bootyca, biggest loser of All Time

However, most people are playing high fantasies, so just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>51203357
>we
you're seem to be lost, women club is two blocks down
>>
File: Brito_fukin_mart_d00d.jpg (81KB, 430x525px) Image search: [Google]
Brito_fukin_mart_d00d.jpg
81KB, 430x525px
Heard you talking shit about how girls can't sword
>>
>>51203434
Hey, fuck you lady
>>
>>51201990
Ridcully
Useless
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Dude could face-puncha bear with his staff o' wodd
>>
>>51203571
yeah but the guy was a wizard with levels in barbarian, and the barbarian levels probably came in much more useful. Actually going by Soul Music he also had pretty good charisma
>>
File: I found this on DeviantArt.jpg (494KB, 829x714px) Image search: [Google]
I found this on DeviantArt.jpg
494KB, 829x714px
>>51202334
#notallsettings
>>
>>51203378
Oh yeah, it has problems for sure. But the important thing is that the problems were either the best solution available, or that nobody really noticed or cared.

Yes, a eunuch could start taking power for himself, but a non-eunuch in the same position would probably have done the same, and then they'd have a vested interest in ensuring the future of their family and probably end up fucking with the balance of power in the area. Eunuchs could and did obtain massive power, but they were like Viceroyalties- when they died, the power died with them.

Plus there's a big difference between being wealthy and respected (which is what the king wants) and being what the highest eunuchs were, which is powerful but overworked.
>>
File: Mapboard_Movement_Chart.png (341KB, 591x805px) Image search: [Google]
Mapboard_Movement_Chart.png
341KB, 591x805px
>>51202457
How does being taught by a man in any way make her worse at what she does?

She coulda been tought by a friggin raccoon or a freaking 6th gen pokemon and it literally doensn't mattter if her skills are on par.

You idiot
>>
>>51203594
Yeah, off the top of my head ridcully does like two big spells in the entire series, and I'm not sure he even did one of those (and the other ended up being a fuckup that got granny stuck in the woods). Mostly he either uses levels in warrior to get shit done, or he shouts at the other wizards until they can amass enough knowledge to do something big.
>>
>>51203357
I've wondered about that myself, actually, since I had to read some of Angela Carter's stuff in school.

She was writing during the eighties, and apparently caught a lot of flak from other contemporary feminists for what she wrote. Hell, a friend of mine who took the same course thought that it was misogynistic.

The line that I recall in particular was something like "The lamb cannot lie down with the lions, but must learn to run on her own." Makes sense to me.

Additionally, I think GRRM, of all people, actually managed to work some of what you're talking about into aSoIaF. There's a bit where Brienne thinks about Lady Stark's "woman's courage" (separate from her own skill in combat), for example. Of course, this all got forgotten about for the show, but I've ranted about that before.
>>
>>51202334
Women are legitimately two standard deviations weaker than men (i.e. the strongest women are stronger than the average man, but the strongest men are stronger than the strongest women and average men are stronger than average women), but
>prone to emotional thinking.
is socialisation rather than biology. Different cultures have different stereotypes for which gender gets to be the emotional one. Men are always the warriors in pre-industrial societies (not just because of strength, but also because becoming a mother takes months while becoming a father takes minutes, which makes men more expendable), but only some cultures like stoic badasses; others like laughing, raging, weeping warrior-poets, and expect women to keep their shit together while running the household.
>>
>>51203594
>>51203640
>bad temper
>hard to surpise
>good survival skills
>impressive physical ability and melee fighting skills
holy shit he actually does have levels in barbarian
>>
>>51203689
Discworld wizards do magic by not doing magic.

So his most powerful spell is not casting fireball and instead yelling at you.
>>
>>51203725
True, although it should be noted that it took the Dean only a few seconds to level a mall the size of a couple of city blocks .
>>
>>51203357
>Honestly, I think modern feminism's biggest mistake was framing the entire discussion around "Women can be as good at being men as men." rather than "Being a woman is as good as being a man".
Both are shit.
The former is a boldfaced lie.
The latter is assigning equal value to two obviously unequal things.
Any form of feminism's biggest mistake was attempting to dismantle the patriarchy. Being a woman ISN'T as good as being a man, it's better than being a man because you have none of the obligations of a man. This should be corrected by conferring more rights upon men (for example, men are expected to defend the nation, therefore governance of the nation [active citizenship] should be a male affair).
>>
>>51203725
>>51203758
I'm also remembering Ridcully playing pool and doing a trick shot involving bouncing the ball off the Bursar's head last tuesday
>>
>>51203219
Remember where you are lad.
>>
>>51203784
I can think of no reason why a group of warrior should be the leaders except by taking it by force, not for reasons that would help govern a country.
>>
>>51203857
>I can think of no reason why a group of warrior should be the leaders
A little thing called popular sovereignity and the rights and duties of a citizen, you might've heard of it.

Of course we can also just have a feudal monarchy, ending the discussion on female suffrage altogether.
>>
>>51203571
He'd make a decent hunter but I wouldn't trust him with magic
>>
>>51201120

>Women as bodyguards
Only to guard my women.

>Female rogues
What are femme fatale, assasins and catburglers.

Why do you even mention witches?

There's a point to hate feminism but there's no point to go full on retard like you did and hate women like the fag that you are.
>>
>>51203876
>A little thing called popular sovereignity and the rights and duties of a citizen, you might've heard of it.
I think you actually don't understand those terms.
>>
I punch women in their fucking faces.
>>
>>51203909
>like the fag that you are
but if someone hates gays than he's closet homosexual, doesn't that mean if he hates women he's closet heterosexual?
>>
>>51203913
I think I do. Go ahead and explain how stupid I am though.
>>
>>51203784
Well if we really want to be technical about the relative value of men and women we would need to first define a value system for the discussion. But seeing as this is not the best venue for a deep philosophical discussion, I think we are better off just discussion the idea of men and women having distinct value as opposed to being held to the same metric (a metric almost entirely defined by traditional masculine value).

Also, having less obligations doesn't automatically make your state better than a person with obligations. Once again this is a slippery subject without a well defined value criteria, but there are clearly many other variables to consider such as: Self-respect, agency, social regard, and treatment by the people with obligations (almost always, if not literally always, the people with power), which in some cases of "patriarchy" is inhumane.

>>51203684
Its a nice quote.

Also, I think Brienne did say that in the show, though I don't remember the delivery having much weight.
>>
>tfw a butthurt permavirgin troll thread gets more replies than a thread actually about a game

Come on /tg/. You're supposed to be better than /v/
>>
File: 1472769787877.jpg (9KB, 224x180px) Image search: [Google]
1472769787877.jpg
9KB, 224x180px
>>51201160
>not fap bait
>>
>>51203981
/pol/, /v/, /tv/, /tg/, it's all the same with shades of different hobbies
>>
>>51203981
Hey it's /tg/, uou can at least expect some underachieving permavirgins shitting up the board.

As long as they don't go outside it's ok.
>>
File: Popular sovereignty.png (13KB, 645x177px) Image search: [Google]
Popular sovereignty.png
13KB, 645x177px
>>51203876
I looked it up and gave the wiki an incomplete read and I still fail to see any reason to make the warriors the leaders (except by force).
>>
Lads, what is going on in this thread?
>>
>>51204024
What use is a warrior when there's not a war on?
>>
>>51204039
/pol/esucking
>>
>>51204047
Every other job I guess. Usually the kind stereotypical americans turn their noses up at and call the people working them failures.
>>
>>51203975
>Also, I think Brienne did say that in the show, though I don't remember the delivery having much weight.
Eh, I can't be bothered looking it up.

Anyway, I think the hardest part of your idea would be deciding what you could actually call womanly virtues without coming off as patronizing, for instance (which is why I'm hesitant to ever bring this topic up in the real world).

Granted there is overlap between what men can do and what women can do, but nobody seems to be able to agree on what the boundaries are.
>>
>>51203975
>the idea of men and women having distinct value
Other than shitting out babies (which women coincidentilly refuse to do once they are "liberated"), what value do women have to a society? What value, under what system other than inherrent value as human beings?

Even in monetary terms, women leech more government money than they contribute in taxes throughout their entire lives.
http://judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/
>Inb4 "nice blog"
It links directly to the research, the blog just highlights the juicy bits for tl;dr
>Inb4 only New Zealand
Because this kind of research hasn't been performed in other countries (yet) but we have no reason to believe we won't see similar trends in other Western democracies (except maybe America because it has a very restricted welfare system compared to Europe and Canada).

Even if going by the widest, least philosophical and most practical metric, women are only useful as long as they're barefoot and pregnant.
>>
>>51204082
>(except maybe America because it has a very restricted welfare system compared to Europe and Canada).
The US gives more money in welfare per capita than fucking France, what are you on about ?
>>
>>51204109
Then I'm wrong and these results will most likely be reproduced in America as well. That said we won't know until such a research is actually conducted in other countries (and we all know the Vaginal Jew would never tolerate it).
>>
>>51204082
>what value do women have to a society? What value, under what system other than inherrent value as human beings?
the same value that comes with education, knowledge and experience that is not inherent in every human.

Wow, that was easy.
>>
>>51202976

Islam and /mena/-cultures
>>
>>51204082
>Other than shitting out babies (which women coincidentilly refuse to do once they are "liberated"), what value do women have to a society? What value, under what system other than inherrent value as human beings?
Going by this very definition alone you could say that men have 0 value to society but their inherent value as human beings.

After all you don't send your valuable people to die in meaningless wars, right ?
>>
>>51204047
They rule. They may not be the better at it, but you're gonna need a war to prevent them from ruling. And therefore warriors are useful again.
>>
>>51204159
And now you realize how those evil patriarchies worked: women were valuable by virtue of being women. Men had no inherrent value and were based on whatever they did, whatever they brought to the table. Women were human beings, men were human doings. This is why the men who contributed were respected, honored and given authority over women.

Now what happens when those on whose backs civiilzation is built are robbed of their just dessert? They recognize a raw deal, opt out and are called "manchildren" by unmarried feminists in their 40s.

If feminists want to "smash the patriarchy", be my guest. I don't like being considered disposable purely because of my gender. But actually replace it with something functional rather than cherrypicking whatever favors women and legally fucking over men at every possible turn.
>>
>>51204212
Your back must ache from all the society building you're doing.
>>
>>51204212
Hey, give me a reply as well! I want to use plain logic to trounce your emotionally fueled response or for you to admit you're wrong.
>>
>>51204212
>those on whose backs civiilzation is built are robbed
Nothing is built on your back Anon.

Literally nothing, and you know how I know that ? Because successful people, even if they are moderately successful, or even at least somewhat fulfilled, don't fill a Sri Lankese basketweaving forum with anti-woman drivels.

You can say Newton, Copernic, James Watt and all of them were white men, and you're right, they built the western civilisation. But the only thing you are building is your pile of used tissues.
>>
>>51204039
Roleplaying
>>
>>51204237
Looking at the statistics I'll actually have made a positive contribution to state coffers by the time I've died. My back isn't hurting yet, but it will in a few decades.

>>51204238
You're this guy?
>>51204135
I don't even get your point. Women are valuable because they get shitty degrees they can't even translate to a net contribution to state coffers?
>>
>>51204237
"Ten thousand women marched through the streets shouting, 'We will not be dictated to,' and went off and became stenographers."
>>
File: 1425486161932.jpg (1MB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1425486161932.jpg
1MB, 1400x1820px
>>51203975
So anyway, to give substance to my plea, here's my contribution:

Masculine Virtues:
>External Power
Engaging with threats to the "us". The principle masculine virtue.
>Competition
Development of skills and techniques, admiration of ability. Enjoying and being motivated by success for success' own sake.
>Honor
Putting defending the "us" above your own well-being. Self-sacrificing and brave.

Feminine Virtues
>Internal Power
Engaging with self-defeating or self-depreciating threats within the "us". The principle feminine virtue.
>Compassion
Development of relationships and cultures, admiration of contentment. Enjoying and being motivated by beauty for its own sake.
>Beauty
Ensuring the "us" is something worth sacrifice for.

Without GOOD women, men are needlessly destructive, or pointlessly lethargic. They either can't be assed to be competitive for a "us" which is mostly just their own self-interest, or they CAN be assed in which case they are a threat to everyone around them who will only keep consolidating power at the expense of others. (No, they won't punch people in the streets, but they might fuck with the economy or your political system's integrity. And, well, actually yeah the stupider ones just might punch someone in the street.)

Without a GOOD men, women are hopelessly vulnerable, or pitifully unproductive. They either can't defend or distinguish their "us" from "them" and end up absorbed or conquered, or they sit around in a corner all their lives building a complex and deep culture with no ties to the real world and which never accomplishes anything but the passing of passive aggressive judgement at best.
>>
>>51201398
/pol/ and /r9k/ has fused and believes they're fighting some holy war against the liberal sjw jidf feminist marxists for the soul of all 4chan including the boards whose culture they're not really familiar with.
>>
>>51204272
>>51204272
Looking at statistics doesn't mean shit. Have you ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING mister "I actually do stuff, unlike those pesky women."
>>
>>51201120
5 bucks says OP is a manlet who got bullied in middle school by taller girls
>>
>>51204124
>women are useless idiots
>but also able to manipulate entire countries into giving them preferential treatment. If you disagree with me you must be one of them
>>
>>51204290
>Have you ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING
Statistically speaking I won't break even until age 40. I'm about half that age. How can you expect me to break even at this point? I'll freely admit that I'm no Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg, but I'm trying to be as self-sufficient as possible and know for practically certain that within 2 or 3 decades I'll have broken even. Unlike women, who never break even (with some exceptions of course).
>>
>>51202976
He means this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-xe6wHjnw

Although this is more of a central/south asian problem, nobody would consider Pakistan middle east and afghanistan being middle eastern is fuzzy too. I don't know if the arab world has this kind of illegal but socially ingrained pederasty.
>>
>>51204272
>Women are valuable because they get shitty degrees they can't even translate to a net contribution to state coffers?
Only if you take demographics as a whole. Which you do, of course, seeing as how you group yourself with productive males.

You're like one of those useless U.S citizens talking about how great and smart americans are because the genius' of the world live there.
>>
>>51204305
I say he's a self-proclaimed "nice guy" who got rejected
>>
>>51204323
>You're like one of those useless U.S citizens talking about how great and smart americans are because the genius' of the world live there.
How did you make the jump from "comparing yourself to Joe Average" to "comparing yourself to the top 1%"?
>>
>>51204319
Well you got 5 years, I've broke even at 25.

See you my dude.
>>
>>51204271
>>51204074
Ah, carry on then.
>>
>>51204212
>Women are human beings
>Men are human doings
I will save this for the next time anyone tries to bitch at me about my white male privilege.
>>
>>51202334
Not in my setting.
>>
>>51204284
Not who you're replying to, but it seems solid enough, I think.

As I said before, the hard part is trying to figure out if this stuff is legitimate or biased one way or the other.
>>
>>51204331
Oh how about an manlet "nice guy" who got rejected by the tall girl he liked but never actually tried to talk to before hand
>>
>>51204319
By your logic a single woman is infinitely more valuable than you because she can produce additional males whose succesive generations will create far more value than your single 80 year life will.
>>
>>51203612
>>51203332
In my case it was more about giving some info of how eunuchs were viewed in their societies. In the middle east the machismo based warrior society in charge despised them for obvious reasons. In china the confucianist bureucracy was also hostile towards the eunuchs.
>>
>>51204366
I don't think the girl was taller, probably just stronger because OP is a skinny faggot, plus he dresses like shit.
>>
>>51204374
Theoretically speaking. What we find is that "liberated" women barely reproduce at all. They do not do their job of keeping the population growing or even stable, so due to their faillure to shit out enough children they're counterproductive, worthless, faillures in their ONE purpose in life.

Once again: I understand male disposability, but that system only works when women are subjugated to men and kept barefoot and pregnant. By my sistem a woman who shits out 6 children is more valueble than a man, but a woman who shits out <2.11 children is utterly worthless. Guess what category most Western women fall under.

And this is why we need cultural enrichment, not because of some grand Jewish conspiracy but because women had ONE JOB and failed at it.
>>
File: american schoolchildren.jpg (72KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
american schoolchildren.jpg
72KB, 620x330px
>>51204342
I meant that america has some good stats that are inflated by it's economic power to hire skilled individuals, which inflates it's statistics beyond what it could have achieved by the people within it's own borders. Thus there are folks who think america is better at things it can pay to be better at, not because americans themselves are that good.

Of course, this has nothing to do with women.

What I was getting at is that women can be as useless as you or as useful as any male with the same education, but you either can't or don't want to separate the individuals from the whole, giving you a simplified and naive view of people.
>>
>>51204418
>I meant that america has some good stats that are inflated by it's economic power
Such a shame that my stats came from New Zealand.
>>
>>51204411
>so due to their faillure to shit out enough children they're counterproductive, worthless, faillures in their ONE purpose in life.
Unless they can achieve another purpose in life.
>>
>>51204151
I understand but you wrote, which was that the islamic emirates during the crusades worked exactly as those areas to today.

That's about as retarded saying since modern day Germans are tolerant and multicultural, the 6th army in Stalingrad in 1942 was it too.
>>
>>51204436
But they cannot. Half a century of feminism, government programs and whatnot and they are STILL leeches. Even the one in a million brilliant women don't compensate for this.
>>
>>51204393
He's a self made villain waiting to happen. He's gonna try and spin it that he had a tragic event that lead him down that path but no one ever believes him because he's a asshat and even can clearly see that
>>
i have not visited /b/ for more then 2 years as i had a constant feeling that it influences me in a very negative manner.
i was however never really able to pinpoint this feeling.
thanks for this thread guys.
>>
>>51204434
Not talking about you're link article. I'm not arguing against your stats. I'm saying you just see groups and only argue with sweeping statements, not considering any variables within a group, only the bottom line.
>>
>>51204459
>I'm saying you just see groups and only argue with sweeping statements, not considering any variables within a group, only the bottom line.
So what do you want me to do? Should I stop saying that all women are useless and instead say only 99% of them are? Or maybe I'll be generous and say only 90% of them are wastes of space?
>>
>>51204434
Well, you know, you can't really base your type of views on women on statistics about welfare in a country where women get welfare when the father of their kids leave.

If anything, women getting more welfare than men means that men don't take their responsibilities to raise and support their kids.
>>
>>51204445
Don't need to be brilliant, a woman doesn't need to compensate for women for a woman to have value beyond making babies.
>>
>>51204477
I'd just avoid using sweeping statements about groups in general. Plus, considering the population of the world is going up and up, 90% is not generous at all if making babies give them value.
>>
>>51204477
Well, I can make a targeted but generous statement saying that you are a waste of space.
>>
>>51204544
>Plus, considering the population of the world is going up and up
Not in the West, and what little growth there is in the West is not due to native growth.
>90% is not generous at all if making babies give them value
Maybe not on a global scale (most cultures are still strictly patriarchal by the way), but on a Western scale that's incredibly fucking generous.

Also, by this system the most useful and contributing women in the world are... Muslim women. You know, the ones that get stoned for looking at a man they're not married or related to (or both)?
>>
>>51202334

Fuck you, I'm making a setting where the only difference between it and real life is that glass doesn't shatter.
>>
>>51204319
So you have achieved nothing, probably won't achieve anything ever and just cost a lot to the society and you are here complaining that you could get more free shit if women were just barefoot and pregnant.
>>
Do you people ever wonder if maybe this is why half the board just sticks in their preferred games' generals these days
>>
>>51204580
Also the country where they're put down and kept uneducated so they have less opportunities to be useful members of society. Except television apparently, because it's made by women, for women because they stay at home all day.

Most western women still have kids, it's just that they're waiting till they're older so they can work on their careers and be useful members of society.
>>
>>51203963
No, he's a closet transgender.
>>
>>51203357

I'm into that, but I think we needn't attach "feminine virtue" to women specifically. I'd be interested in what it would look like for a man to have feminine virtue attributed to him.
>>
>>51204411
>And this is why we need cultural enrichment, not because of some grand Jewish conspiracy but because women had ONE JOB and failed at it.
I'm so lost
>>
>>51204725
>I'd be interested in what it would look like for a man to have feminine virtue attributed to him.
He'd be a lazy, entitled piece of shit and because he has no vagina to hide himself behind he'd be universally hated and told to man the fuck up (especially by women, ironically enough).
>>
File: NeverGoFullRetard.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NeverGoFullRetard.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>51202876
Have you heard of Lord OF the Ring And Star Wars ? You should check them, its kinda nice stories
>>
>>51204477
>Should I stop saying that all women are useless and instead say only 99% of them are? Or maybe I'll be generous and say only 90% of them are wastes of space?
you should just extend that statement to include all men as well and it would be just as true
>>
File: bwaaaaaah.png (1MB, 732x791px) Image search: [Google]
bwaaaaaah.png
1MB, 732x791px
>>51204738
tl;dr: anon went so /r9k/ he came out the other side and dipped into /pol/ racecuck fantasies
>>
>>51204738
This guy is either a really good troll, or a future terrorist/school shooter.
>>
>>51204738
He's probably talking about the classic liberal argument that we need immigration in order to not have negative population growth.
>>
>>51202687
>And you should look to physical feat records all around, then realize that the gap is even bigger once you consider the curve shape.
I've got a funny story from my job.

This fall we discussed co-ed vs sex-separated physical education in school. I said that it was quite fun to start the week with 2 hrs of boys only. To be able to tackle each other playing indoor fag rugby etc. So one woman, a boring tankie, says that when she was in school, she was one of the tallest girls. Totally unironically, because she's ½ a head high and the most plain of all the women at work. We've got an elf, a dorf, a halfling and a wraith. But she's just boring.
>>
it is really like reading reddit here, how is sexual dimorphism in humans controversial? on 4chan? oh right it's because there is a large colonial population of errant redditors on /tg/
>>
>>51204437
>That's about as retarded

It's not and you know it.
>>
>>51204725
Aang from ATLA arguably ticks more of the 'feminine virtues' boxes than the male ones, although in his case learning to stand up and fight was a large part of his arc
>>
>>51204321
>I don't know if the arab world has this kind of illegal but socially ingrained pederasty.

It has.

>t. coptic egyptian.
>>
File: 158.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>51204738
>I'm so lost
here's a thing, /pol/ has long pondered who's responsible for destruction of western civilization. For all this time they thought that it were jews behind it all, but in recent time they turned they gaze upon different group of people that were always there went society was destroyed and those people are women
>>
>>51204810
That's not really the subject at hand tho.

Also go back to /pol/
>>
>>51204843
hey reddit
>>
>>51204840
I'd say water is responsible for destroying societies.
>>
>>51204840
>who's responsible for destruction of western civilization
Everybody know it's the Germans
t./his/
>>
>>51204855
This.
>>
>>51204852
no, it's responsible for turning frogs gay
>>
File: 1469338652685.png (506KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
1469338652685.png
506KB, 600x738px
>>51204725
Certainly. I meant only that the sexes are predisposed and advantaged in attaining their virtues, not that it is necessarily entirely unique to them. It goes without saying that a woman with "masculine virtue" would be highly respected (in western culture), so should it not be too that a virtuously feminine man be respected?

The answer, unfortunately, is probably no. Because, as prompted this discussion in the first place, the concept of "feminine virtue" is not, well, really a concept at all in the working minds of most people. (it seems more or less a thing in japan, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm not just making that assumption based on their animes).

Until we can respect women for being great at being women, we certainly won't respect men for it.

>>51204750
Only if a women with masculine virtue has to be a boorish thug with no hulking physique to hide behind.

his interest was in a man with positive feminine qualities, not the set of stereotypical negative feminine qualities.

He's just be a gentle, mindful man who looked out for those around him, is the first to notice when someone is bothered and offer help, and deescalates fights within his ingroup. He probably would be far more focused on the nurturing and protecting side of things than the decorating and entertaining, simply because he would be aware of the fact that he is a man and people will intuitively appreciate the former more than the latter from him for that reason, and he would feel happy to oblige that because he is an obliging person.
>>
>>51203963
No. Hating homosexuals is usually a matter of religion or social values.

Hating women is just plain dumb.
>>
>>51204855
>it's the Germans
>Angela Merkel is German fuhrer
>Angela Merkel is woman
checkmate feminists!
>>
>>51204869
>He's just
He'd*
>>
>>51204869
>He's just be a gentle, mindful man who looked out for those around him, is the first to notice when someone is bothered and offer help, and deescalates fights within his ingroup. He probably would be far more focused on the nurturing and protecting side of things than the decorating and entertaining, simply because he would be aware of the fact that he is a man and people will intuitively appreciate the former more than the latter from him for that reason, and he would feel happy to oblige that because he is an obliging person.
So, a great man loved by his peers, his community and his family?
>>
File: Why.jpg (21KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
21KB, 288x499px
>>51204873
>Hating women is just plain dumb.
why?
>>
>>51202754
I don't know where you live, but schools around here have mandatory PE until you graduate at 18. And I doubt the majority of /tg/ is in their late 30s.
>>
>>51204887
Yeah. . .

Huh, OK I clearly made a pretty dumb assumption in the second paragraph of my post.

Still, he would probably face more scrutiny for his lack of more competitive qualities than a woman would for a lack of more compassionate qualities.
>>
>>51204900
gender is such a vague group to ascribe your hate to
>>
>>51204908
PE is not known to reduce obesity in schools, or create nimble champions of agility and strength, it is designed to teach team work and reduce heart attacks in young adults.
>>
>>51204947
Well yeah, but how is that relevant to what I said?
>>
>>51204937
>a vague group
Dunno, what if he hate the fact that his taxes have to go abortions and there is whole group of people that benefit from it while he doesn't, women are stealing his money so yeah, I found you reason why someone would hate whole gender
>>
>>51202628
A friend of mine ran the Ultra Trail of the Mont Blanc and ended up in the top 20. You are welcome to do as good has her.
>>
>>51204830
Can't say I'm surprized. Do you know any link I can add to the list? It doesn't have to be youtube.
>>
>>51204855
Well, /his/ can be kinda shitty, but they got this right.
>>
>>51205003
Until he wants some girl he knocks up needs an abortion and it gets mostly/completely paid by the government instead of paying thousands of dollars for one mistake.

Because, you know, it takes two people to make a fetus.
>>
>>51205003
Damn that's a lot of people to hate then
>humanities professors and students
>subsidized farmers
>poorshits
>retired people
>criminals
List can go very long indeed
>>
>>51205003
>is whole group of people that benefit from it while he doesn't, women are stealing his money so yeah
You know a woman can't have a kid alone right ?
>>
The whole discussion is irrelevant because averages don't matter when you're talking about PCs. Sure, most men are physically superior to most women. But a PC isn't like "most people". They're exceptional.
>>
>>51204786
>>51204787
see >>51204770

>>51204840
Also, this is precisely the opposite of what anon has been saying - he's somehow managed to turn his argument into
>wymmins r bad and have no value apart from shitting out babies
>oh wait western ones aren't doing it anyway
>how do we solve this?
>AH YES GENOCIDE OF THE WHITE RACE
>>
>>51202328
Cooking sucks, but you're right about everything else. Everyone should have the basics down.
>>
>>51205072
shhh anon, this isn't a discussion of traditional games
>>
>>51205072
An exceptionally strong woman will still lose out to an exceptionally strong man in terms of strength. Nice argument, redditor.
>>
>>51205052
yes, but if he hates women why he'd ever knock someone up?
>>
>>51205094
whoa, hey, that escalated quickly
>>
File: 1373845516917.png (214KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1373845516917.png
214KB, 500x376px
>>51205072
Gold medal women aren't equal to gold medal men though.
>>
>>51205107
No, seriously.
>"liberated" women barely reproduce at all
> a woman who shits out 6 children is more valuable than a man
>this is why we need cultural enrichment

It's an elaborate not!jewish conspiracy to justify anon's racecuck fetishes
>>
File: Disdain_for_plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain_for_plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>51201160
>he doesn't fap to fully armored women
>>
>>51205106
because unprotected sex with women

even women haters still want sex with them unless they're gay
>>
File: radical islam 3.jpg (82KB, 445x783px) Image search: [Google]
radical islam 3.jpg
82KB, 445x783px
>>51205094
>>51205132
We need Islam to save the west from liberals, anon, there's no other way
>>
>>51205100
>Cooking sucks
This is how I know you have shit taste in hobbies. You probably play AoS as well.
>>
>>51205129
and not all lv1 adventurers are gold medal winners. Some are fat but have equal stats, some have trained all their lives but have equal stats, some grew up on the mean streets but have equal stats, some were raised in a pampered lifestyle but they have equal stats, just like how women have the same stats.

The high level adventurers are not comparable to mortals any more so gender can hardly limit going over the limits of what is humanly possible...

Unless you think it should for some reason.
>>
>>51205140
you're clearly living in old times gramps, now there is no need to meet women to fulfill your urges. Like cmon, it's current year, even men who don't dislike women are virgins till their 30s, clearly someone who hates them can go his whole life this way
>>
File: saddam_bodyguard-300x300.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
saddam_bodyguard-300x300.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>51202769
Not sure what you expected male bodyguards to do when the US and it's allies come knocking.
>>
>>51205199
>even men who don't dislike women are virgins till their 30s,
wat the fug
>>
>>51201120
>She propably whored herself
It's certainly possible, I think-

>which is not a valuable adventurer skill
The fuck you say?
>>
>>51205185
>Some are fat but have equal stats, some have trained all their lives but have equal stats, some grew up on the mean streets but have equal stats, some were raised in a pampered lifestyle but they have equal stats, just like how women have the same stats.

Shit system, would not play.
>>
>>51205266
It's not that they have the same stats (even though I said "same" at the end), it's just that they're equal or at least the creators attempted to make it equal.

A buff fat warrior would have different stats than a lean toned warrior but they should be equal if the system has balanced and variable builds within classes.
>>
File: Promo07.png (286KB, 443x583px) Image search: [Google]
Promo07.png
286KB, 443x583px
>>51202334
>tfw playing race with hive-based structure
>>
>>51205320
>it's just that they're equal or at least the creators attempted to make it equal

Would. not. play.
>>
>>51205355
also being fat is just character description and has no effect on the stats

so what do you play?
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
Female bodyguards are inferior to male bodyguards
>>
>>51204159
You're drastically undervaluing babies, though. Without babies, society ends in less than a century.
>>
>>51204284
Are these values for a specific setting, or just a conclusion you've reached?
I'm pretty sure an individual can live completely appart from what you've listed and still have "value".
>>
File: 1483812008627.jpg (191KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483812008627.jpg
191KB, 500x667px
>>51205533
These are values that are specifically tied to concepts of masculinity or femininity. As in, how to be a good man or good woman, but not an attempt to conclusively define what it is to be a good or valuable person. Its just a personal conclusion, and a quick, inadequately defined one at that, just trying to flesh out the concept of "feminine virtue" a bit.
>>
>>51201271
Do you really get light-headed from jogging? I typically just get tired.
>>
>>51202288
>implying men can do anything other than argue, fight, and earn money

There's a reason why men can only be barbarians in my setting. Women do all the real work.
>>
File: ubw.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ubw.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>51205722
>>
>>51205596
Right, but perfformin highly in one set of values doesn't necessarily make an individual valuable.
That and the bit about men needing good women and vice versa. Unless the only value individuals have is in their ability to reproduce, which in this day and age isn't so much of a concern, except in maybe preserving cultural identity.
>>
>>51205596
>"feminine virtue"
never heard of them, what are they?
>>
File: 1483139695034.jpg (120KB, 728x690px) Image search: [Google]
1483139695034.jpg
120KB, 728x690px
>>51204212
>>51204411
>>51204477

You know, im hearing what your saying and then im thinking back to my 2 years doing Aid work and just how many gosh darn women were out there re-building civilization. Come out and join us in the real world for a bit, get some dirt under your fingernails, and maybe hold onto someone who's dying. Or better you you can be the one digging infant graves at 6 in the moring instead of shit posting on the internet. Maybe after that my tits won't be such an imposition.

>>51204319
Hey, I broke even, I'm 26, and i've got a degree and a post grad. Maybe you should keep working extra hard and you'll get there in 20 years.

>>51204750
Listen, if you cant get a proverbs 31 women to pay attention to you maybe you should double check how your going about it.
>>
>>51206584
That's what we're trying to work out.
>>
>>51206775
>you can be the one digging infant graves
to be fair digging holes in the ground is really fun, unless ground is frozen then fuck dat shit
>>
>>51206836
Yeah, sorry, no. I'd like to joke about that, but i'm not going to. Black humor doesn't even cover the bitter taste in my mouth. Its just that assholes like OP are part of the reason We were out there digging graves in the first place and assholes like him are the reason we had to fill them.
>>
>>51204212
>And now you realize how those evil patriarchies worked: women were valuable by virtue of being women. Men had no inherrent value and were based on whatever they did, whatever they brought to the table. Women were human beings, men were human doings. This is why the men who contributed were respected, honored and given authority over women.

Hahahahaha

It wasn't women who ordered men into the trenches, and it has never been women stopping women from fighting. It has always been men, at the top of the social heap, with all the fucking power, doing that. You have it so fucking backwards it's hilarious.

>Theoretically speaking. What we find is that "liberated" women barely reproduce at all. They do not do their job of keeping the population growing or even stable, so due to their faillure to shit out enough children they're counterproductive, worthless, faillures in their ONE purpose in life.

Hate to break it to you, but human beings have no purpose. We're self-aware bags of carbon and water, all waiting to die in a cold, pointless universe. Women do not have a fucking job to do, and neither do men. Get your head out of your ass and let people do what they want with their pitifully short existences.
>>
>>51206903
I disagree, OP is clearly of the NEET type that only is social online and too smart to meet people in real life, so he's not the reason you had to fill graves but judging by his post he would dig them with a huge smile
>>
>>51207280
I disagree with you. I think OP has the type of callousness that makes crack babies and HIV/AIDS so rampant. Just reading what he posted makes me think of all the fucking bribes we had to pay just to get medicine into the country and be left alone. He wouldn't be digging, he'd be the one sitting at home laughing as people starved.
>>
>>51203357
You are proof that feminism is good for dudes.

Would you feel insulted if someone said you were "caring?" If you were called "nurturing?" "In touch with your emotions?"

There are virtues. None of them are the exclusive domain of men, nor are any the exclusive domain of women. A woman isn't abandoning her femininity by learning how to defend herself, any more than a man abandons his masculinity every time he cooks for himself.
>>
>>51207356
I think its less a "man" or "women" and being an adult. At the end of the day, shit needs to get done.
>>
>>51204990
I am lazy, it's relevant to the anon you were replying to.
>>
>>51207356
Cancer.
>>
>>51207353
he's the type who feed on controversy online, he's probably in his twenties, never had a girlfriend and visits /pol/ to the point that he lacks empathy. If the current trend that many males of his type show in statistic continues then he will die as virgin. But you're right on last part, if he had means to be fed and have home while people starved he would laugh, I guess freedom grands him such privilege
>>
>>51207356
>feminism is good for dudes
the only way feminism can be good for guys is that it discourages them from marrying
>>
>>51207356
I dont disagree with your post, I was only saying certain virtues can be coded as masculine or feminine, but arent necissarily only attainable or good f9r that gender. BUT what did you mean by the first sentence?
>>
>>51201120
>295 replies
>/tg/
>2017
>>
>>51204350

> human doings

You realize you're just setting yourself up to be called shit, right?
>>
File: dahomeys.jpg (96KB, 431x267px) Image search: [Google]
dahomeys.jpg
96KB, 431x267px
>>51203629
Because she's a complete refutation of the idea that Women can't fight.

Pic related lost out to the French colonists because Guns.
But so did pretty much every male tribesman rolling in Africa at the time. People still use this fact to tell me women who's job was originally killing War Elephants don't count as warriors.
>>
Come on guy,
Everyone knows men only have sex to fulfill their violent power fantasies and need to dominate and control.
Whereas women only have sex for pure love and procreation.
The penis is a weapon and the vagina like a seed that only sprouts after a vicious fire.
tl;dr All sex is rape
>>
>>51202640
>'speed' refers to reflexes as opposed to mobility
That still doesn't make any sense, since women's average reaction time on reflex tests is twice that of men.
>>
>>51207657
I've been away for a few months.

/tg/ wasn't full of /pol/ bait OPs when I left.

The fuck happened?
>>
>>51207841
I remember this threads about women warrior ALL the time on /tg/, they only became more....Blunt, because who needs sophistication when such weak bait works
>>
>>51207898
This one in particular isn't too unusual, though it's way more blunt than the usual -4st.

It's mostly the trump threads.
>>
>>51207841
Something has happened to the site in general.

There are bots spamming each board with its own special brand of shit that is self-bumping: /tv/ is full of porn and cheese pizza, /v/ is reposing the same generic threads over and over again that comes off as shilling, and /tg/ seems to have a disturbing number of people defending game companies that have proven themselves over and over to have been horribly retarded like Games Workshop and Wizards of the Coast.

There's a sense of posts containing positive (ignorant or biased) opinions that never used to be here.
>>
File: glasswall.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
glasswall.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>
>>51201825
My inner nerd wishes it could have played out like this.
>>
>>51203308
Why the Lady of Tarth?

I mean you have a rather large selection of (in)famous warriors to choose from, and though she would be competent, she's not that much a step above the rest.
>>
>>51204624
>tfw the glass ceiling is now unbreakable
>>
>>51208194
>What appears to be some kind of training and/or challenge course
>The women still wear yogapants because "it's comfortable xDDD"
>>
>>51208194
The guys at the advantage - he's only pulling up 70% of his standard bodyweight.
>>
>>51204024
not that guy but what he meant was they should give the right to vote only to draftable guys because they're the one who actually have to go get killed when politics decide to go stir some shit in the middle east.
I don't completely agree but I can see where it's coming from.
>>
>>51208500
Combat amputations for everyone
>>
>>51202475
>racism and sexism don't work as institutions.
>don't work
They worked for millennia, retard. Sexism worked since the beginning of our species and still works for all the other mammals. Egalitarianism has existed for 50-100 years in practice and it's already coming apart at the seams.
>>
>>51208477
Yeah I know. I felt the same thing.

I went running the other day and I saw a woman with just plain shorts and a t-shirt also running and I thought it was the most attractive thing on the planet and I wondered what the fuck was wrong with me. Then I realized that it was because I knew she knew that you didn't have to go buy a bunch of $100 apparel to go fucking running.

There aren't a lot of women out there like that. It seems like women's fashion just makes it harder and harder for them to even walk fast.
>>
>>51208401
Is this...Dare I say... A JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>51208477
>>51208562
Even as a sexist (woman can't into combat), I find this to be a weird thing to be mad about.
>>
>>51202043

Magic isn't strictly a female advantage though. Even in the fucked up Wheel of Time series, magic practicing men were more combat effective than the women.
>>
>>51204855
>sacked rome
>started WW1
>started WW2
>everything wrong with modern yurup
just fucking nuke it
>>
>>51208616
So? A fire ball to the face is still a fireball to the face. A haste enchantment is still a haste enchantment. and guess what? *depending on the setting* is in full effect.
>>
>>51208590
The longer you think about women, the more you find to be upset about and the less you find to like them. It's gotten to the point where my standard reaction to a woman's presence is mild annoyance.
>>
>>51208565
I've never seen Jojo, so no. Sorry, Anon. I'm just making fun of that mongtard I replied to for getting asshurt that his "killer argument" is actually easily demolished.
>>
>>51208656
Meh, it's all worth it for the GOAT food.

Really if we'd been sensible we would've let them have Bohemia for the burgers alone.
>>
File: 1463908218206.png (570KB, 746x819px) Image search: [Google]
1463908218206.png
570KB, 746x819px
>>51208656
You forgot
>Destroyed Charlemagne's empire through retarded succession law
>Betrayed Napoleon (not defeated, betrayed. Look up what happened at Leipzig)
>Sold Poland, the last bastion against the Red Menace (see: 1920) to the Soviet Union
>Rapefugee crisis, diversity and everything bad about the EU
>>
>>51208665
w i z a r d
i
z
a
r
d
>>
>>51208590
When it comes to physical endeavors having the best shit doesn't necessarily translate to performance. You don't need microfiber whatever or ultra-breathable clothes to do things - you just do it. Often, the only thing you truly need is good footwear. It's not like games where you need the best card/figures/gear to play.

It's like watching some people buy thousands of dollars of expensive camping gear and guns but can't light a fire or shoot. Or people who have kitchens of the most ridiculously priced cookware who can't fucking cook.

I don't want to think of myself as sexist but women just generally fucking suck at everything. I catch jovial ridicule from my friends anytime I admit to fucking up with my car, finances, or house or something but women can just seem to get away with knowing nothing - like you ask them for advice on ANYTHING and they got nothing for you.

Women are just fucking hot most of the time. And while that's impressive on its own, it's not necessary. The women I respect the most are women who are just well adjusted individuals who are capable of critical thought and actually had to overcome some challenges in their life. You know how the stupid cliche is of how they're "one of the guys" well that's not a guy thing, that's just being a well-rounded individual who can hold a regular conversation.
>>
>>51208665
I don't find that to be the case, but I don't hold them to the same standards either.
>>
>>51208740
>everything bad about the EU
>Germany's fault
>not France
>also thinks Napoleon was good
>>>/out/, cheesefrog
>>
>>51208847
It's not France leading the EU, right? Back when De Gaulle was leading it, he was all about the "deeper, not wider" plan.

>Napoleon was good
Are you implying he wasn't? The most liberal regime in Europe, founded on the idea of popular sovereignity (you know, the idea every modern nation currently is based on), that spread liberal values across Europe through a legal code that permeates through this very day, and somehow this is bad? Are you actually one of those /pol/tards who fashions himself a temporarily inconvenienced nobleman? Or one of those lefties who's butthurt because people die in wars (wars which wouldn't have happened if the Coalition didn't violate the Amiens Treaty)?
>>
>>51208953
>thinking deeper union is desirable
>preferring the Code Napoléon to common law
>muh librulism
Autism detector showing frogmax, remove yourself or read more Samuel Johnson

t. perfidious
>>
File: 1478994694785.png (36KB, 595x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478994694785.png
36KB, 595x320px
>>51209040
Fuck off Lindybeige, nobody here likes you.
>>
>>51209064
>Lindybeige
We don't like him either
He's a tap-dancing fag and he doesn't know the first thing about historical combat
>>
>>51208953
>It's not France leading the EU, right?
if Germany is leading, then why is it securing loans to PIIGS countries? this
>le germany is 4th reich
meme is just a cheap excuse to get germans to fork over more cash with which they can buy german aka gifting german hightech products to debtor countries. fucking vendor financing scheme.
>>
File: Germanys-trade-surplus[1].png (27KB, 1003x700px) Image search: [Google]
Germanys-trade-surplus[1].png
27KB, 1003x700px
>>51209253
>if Germany is leading, then why is it securing loans to PIIGS countries?
It's a ponzi scheme, mate. Loan them money so they can buy more German products. Keep them up to their necks in shit so they devaluate the euro (a German currency the Southern Europeans shouldn't even have in the first place).

Also, let's not forget her excellent leadership in the rapefugee crisis. She isn't content with just selling out her own country, she demands that even Eastern European countries take their "fair share". She's singlehandedly responsible for Brexit, and there's a very good chance France will leave next. And once France leaves, it's all over.
>>
File: Back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>51201258
>>
>>51209294
>She's singlehandedly responsible for Brexit
Confirmed for not bong, anyone here will tell you the frogs and the cryptofrogs (eg Belgium, Luxemburg (goes double for that fag Juncker), etcetera) along with the Greeks are the real cancer of the EU.

>there's a very good chance France will leave next. And once France leaves, it's all over.
Pfah, I only wish. Then we could form a new trade union that didn't bawww about the indivisibility of obviously divisible rights and didn't try to federate the entire continent.
>>
>>51209374
>Confirmed for not bong
Looks like you've not been checking up on the news. Merkel's attitude to migration is what convinced a lot of Brits that this was going too far. If anything the Greeks are the biggest victims. They should've just had a Grexit and defaulted on their debt, but of course Mutti Merkel panicked at the prospect of not getting her bankers their money.

>Then we could form a new trade union
Wouldn't even mind that per se. It's the whole political and monetary union that's cancer.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (94KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
94KB, 638x960px
>>51203784
>>
>>51209404
>the Greeks should have stolen the Germans' money and done a runner
>the frivolous borrower/spender is the victim
Either not bong or fucking megachav
>>
>>51209294
I will concede that Germany has fucked up in all the ways you've mentioned. Borderline third-world nations and Italy, Greece, and Spain never should have been allowed to join the Eurozone. The refugee crisis was justified in all the wrong ways - 10 million East Germans are easier to absorb than 1 million Syrians ever will be.

But I still need Germany to maintain its leadership position. Almost as important I need Merkel in charge. A unified Europe is much better than each stupid nation fucking with each other. France is being xenophobic even though it lacks the border controls to do so, the UK has exerted its border controls to be as xenophobic as it can, only Germany is left to keep this shit together and I can only hope that it smartens itself up before some cultural crisis and the ensuing backlash destabilizes everything.

I have to take the big fat liberal cock out of my mouth to say this but they have to fucking seal the borders and they have to do it because they're the biggest and most powerful. The immigration issue is going to undermine everything: political capital, public opinion, and ultimately will erode the principles the western world has spent a century building. This isn't taking in East Germans, Ukrainians, Hungarians, or Soviet refugees - they're taking in cultural poison.
>>
>>51209451
>Defaulting on your debts
>Steal

Also, that "frivolous spending" was only possible because the Greeks were allowed to loan on the international market against German tarriffs. Because they had the euro. Because this meant both the Greeks and the international market assumed the entire eurozone would cover the costs.

A monetary union without an economic or fiscal union is a nightmare. And keep in mind that even responsible countries like the Netherlands and Finland get shafted, while Iceland has shown that going bankrupt is preferably to being in the eurozone.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/07/17/the-euro-is-a-disaster-even-for-the-countries-that-do-everything-right/
Not being in the eurozone is the best thing the British ever did, and part of me believes that's why they managed to surpass the economy of France, a country stupid enough to tie itself down to a German currency and rob itself of the right to regulate its own money according to its own economic needs.

Or also look at Spain, a country that doesn't really have massive piles of debt, just massive unemployment. They can't borrow money because "muh austerity", they can't invest because "muh austerity" and they can't boost exports because they can't devalue their own currency. They're stuck because their suffering is favorable to Germany.
>>
>>51205378

Obviously, he plays GURPS.
>>
>>51209514
>Soviet refugees aren't cultural poison
even the teen girls are toxic already, agree with everything else tho
>>
>>51209565
To be fair, when Eastern Europe joined the EU culturally they were still in the 50s. There was never a need for Cultural Marxist subversion because they were already Marxist. That, and in countries like Poland the Catholic Church actually became stronger because it was the most prominent anti-Communist force there.
>>
>>51208665

Has it entered your mind that you might be homosexual, Anon?
>>
>>51209599
I'm talking about Russia mostly
>>
>>51210000
>>
>>51201120
Get back to /b/, rat-boy. The only one lacking intelligence in here is you.
Also, fuck you, loser.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.