[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Fantasy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 49

File: image.jpg (60KB, 450x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 450x611px
Warhammer Fantasy General: Squats and Zoats edition.

>Previous Thread
>>51053941

Kindly no End Times or Age of Sigmar. It's not the same universe. Please go shill/troll elsewhere.

>1d4chan
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy

>Newbie Introduction to Warhammer Fantasy (Download, start reading at page 174 for the story and all the races)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i330182xo9b1hsi/Rulebook+%28Hardback%29.pdf

>Third Party Miniature Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk

>List of Warhammer recommended proxies
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/

>Tomb Kings Range reborn!
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/

>Bretonnia range reborn!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

>Fimir range reborn!
http://krakongames.com/product-category/miniatures/fomorian/

>Warhammer Wikis
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

>Resources (Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
http://www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux

>Endhammer
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

>9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

>Warhammer Online: Return of Reckoning (Alpha)
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/

>Total War: Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Man O' War
http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
>>
File: 1468370093093.png (1MB, 1095x732px) Image search: [Google]
1468370093093.png
1MB, 1095x732px
For those of you with long memories, or who've done some second hand learning, is there anything from older editions of Warhammer that you really miss?
>>
File: Orcs & Goblins (4ed)-38.jpg (289KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs & Goblins (4ed)-38.jpg
289KB, 1110x1600px
>>51083079
Forest Goblin Infantry
Units of Netters and Clubbers
War Wagons
The prices
>>
I'm just not convinced by a lot of of the "Range reborn" stuff. The resin figures often aren't as good as the plastic GW ones, especially when it comes to a lot of the larger centerpiece figures. I just don't see a huge reason to get that stuff over their GW equivalents, especially when Ebay and Chinacast are an option.

Other than Avatars of War really I don't see any that do it right. Historicals are very different when it comes to proportions and take converting to get a lot of the more elaborate bits on.
>>
>played 7th and have an OK army
>FLGS has like seven battle for skull pass boxes
>none of my real friends interested enough to invest in an army.
>would play at my house if I had multiple armies
>know I want one BfSP box just for the rule book I lost

Would getting two give me two decently meaty forces? He asking 80 for the skull passes should I try for a two for discount deal?
>>
As someone who's only now getting into fantasy with info strictly from army books, I've got a question that you probably answered many times:
Were there ever gods of order? I read sigmar and the lady but are they actually 'gods' in the sense of being antithesis to the big four in chaos? Or Re the chaos gods kind of like a Hindu shiva deal, where they will create everything just to destroy it so they can repeat?

Also, rules question: it's confusing sometimes, but when counting ranks for the sake of combat resolution, do I count my front line? I see it strangely calculated in some battle reports, but I could have sworn the books (8th) said every rank after the first.
>>
File: ForestGoblinShaman.jpg (78KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
ForestGoblinShaman.jpg
78KB, 457x600px
>>51083340
GW used to have a huge boner for Native American themes in 40k and WFB, but then suddenly they stopped. Wonder what happened.

Forest Goblins are still my favorite though. Spiders seem like such a great and terrifying enemy.
>>
File: img_15692.jpg (236KB, 712x1068px) Image search: [Google]
img_15692.jpg
236KB, 712x1068px
is there any more fluff than the half page of tamurkhan ?
>>
File: 99560102228_CorbaxUtterblight01.jpg (48KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99560102228_CorbaxUtterblight01.jpg
48KB, 600x620px
>>51083880
you are literraly 6 years too late to play this game.
i can see people with existant 10+ yeats collections playing WHFB but you should just play 40k honestly. for the sake of your money and actual use youll have with your models
>>
>>51084194
Funny enough, I actually have a decent skaven collection. I used to paint them in high school as a hobby, telling myself I'm going to learn to play one day.
Now I'm 28 and I sat my Fucking ass down and learned the rules when I got a bunch of free army books. I also have a 3d printer for proxies (a bunch of friends bought me alot of plastic to make them copies because they are interested).
We are actually just going to have a rules learning day and army gen, but I'd like to be able to give some background.
I'm well aware I may never see a stranger at flgs that wants to play 8th (or 9th, it seems is the new thing)
>>
>>51084194
I bought my WHFB army like 3 years ago and I haven't gotten a chance to play a single game yet because I was too spergish to bring myself to play with an unpainted army.

Part of me suspects that the ship has sailed on WFB, but Age of Sigmar looks like 40k-lite and I have absolutely no interest in it. I should just try my luck and see if I can find anyone in my area who still plays WFB. The game only dies if the community lets it.
>>
>>51080310
>This isn't as fair an example, since dwarves and elves are two entirely different factions. Vampires are vampires, despite differences in bloodline. It's not as if bloodlines never interact with one another, or never work alongside or for each other for the sake of a common goal or in a tenuous alliance.
No, that's just it, the strigoi wouldn't. The strigoi was betrayed and forced underground. The whole forced to eat rats for millennia, hiding in graveyards, going insane, becoming deformed - the strigoi HATE all the others for it.Espe ially the nobles; the lahmians, the blood dragons, the carsteins, etc.

The comparison with elves/dwarfs is perfect.
>>
>>51083456
I like a lot of variation in my minis. Even if GW didn't suck, I'd be buying some alongside theirs just to have more poses.
>>
>>51083606
Two gives you a decent small Dwarf army. Three is a full one, although you may want an extra unit of something to buff out your special and rare sections.

I think just because of how Goblins work you need like 4 since they're like Skaven and you need a lot of bodies on the field. Not exactly sure though, sorry.
>>
>>51083880
There were gods of order, but even from an in-universe perspective, they were largely unknown and forgotten, and in a meta sense, their nature was never expanded upon.

Sigmar, Shallyan and the others are real gods, thoguh, insofar as any "gods" can be considered "real". Unknown to the overwhelmingly vast number of people, all magic and all gods (possibly excluding the gods of order) stem fro The Realms of Chaos, and deities as individual personnas are generated by the faith, beliefs and conceptions of living things in the real world, the materium.
>>
>>51083880
Chaos Gods of Order existed in very early editions with the ones we now know as just Chaos being the Chaos Gods of Destruction. Back when GW was ripping off Moorcock so much it was basically just changing the names.

When they tried to move away from Moorcock they axed the Gods of Order. Unfortunately it made the Four into Saturday morning cartoon villains who /win instead of the other half of the same self-consuming snake.
>>
>>51084194
You're too late for 40k too. Its getting its own End Times now.

>>51085853
Dwarfs would ally with Elves long before Strigoi with Von Carsteins.
>>
File: Dammaz Kron.jpg (50KB, 374x391px) Image search: [Google]
Dammaz Kron.jpg
50KB, 374x391px
>>
>>51083079
>RAAAAARGG! Life is inevitably pointless, and we must find our own meaning, life's only purpose is life itself. RAAAARRGHGH!
>>
>>51085935
>Dwarfs would ally with Elves long before Strigoi with Von Carsteins.
Fair point.
>>
File: 1457274580163.png (3MB, 1027x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1457274580163.png
3MB, 1027x1425px
Reminder that the dwarfs are the more based and bro race.
>>
>>51086199
Y'know, as long as your great great great grandpa didn't fart in one's general direction.
>>
>>51086199
>Autistic manlets
>>
File: 1445988334379.jpg (108KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
1445988334379.jpg
108KB, 365x301px
>>51086276
t. faggot knife eared nigger player
>>
Guys, I think I've found a little gem on facebook: Toumas Pirirnen's page.

The guy posted a lot of curiosities behind the development of mordheim and the 6th edition of warhammer on top of sharing artworks with the community.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmhkpu29ai4p1td/Pelimuseo.jpg?dl=0
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145566173@N08/30098557933/in/dateposted-public/
>>
>>51086956
>Toumas Pirinen*
>>
>>51084194
>Both games went under where I live.
>Seriously, it's Bolt Action/very popular Mordheim hack/Infinity/9th Age now.

Shit, I never expected to live in a time when Main Publisher (tm) (r) (skub) would be so unpopular. There is no demand for used figures.
>>
>>51084194
>The Hyperbole

>Just started a campaign with mates that involves standing army WHFB battkes, Mordhiem skirmishers and even AoS for the inbetween.
>>
>>51085853
Look, I know it just seems like I'm pulling things out of my ass, and I admit I can't track down my sources, but I'm telling you - there are bits of lore out there of Strigoi working with and for other bloodlines.
>>
>>51087094
>very popular Mordheim hack
frostgrave?
>>
>>51087254
Nah, I'm Polish, so it's fan made, called Warheim and set in pre-SoC Warhammer universe.

It's cool but I would never bother to translate 900 pages of rulebook.

I'm aware that folks play Frosgrave here too, through.
>>
>>51085853
Additionally the other vampires detest Strigioi
>>
File: Rulebook_6_Cover.jpg (34KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rulebook_6_Cover.jpg
34KB, 286x400px
Does anyone have the 6th edition rulebook? I didn't see it in the pastebin links, though i might just be retarded.
>>
>>51084194
I actually have several friends that started playing older editions with my playgroup after the AOS happening and have since started their own armies (KOW+ second hand mostly)
>>
>>51087534
This is the best WHFB cover, it looks like something from medieval Germania but there is an Orc there.
>>
File: AHHHHH.png (416KB, 902x1218px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.png
416KB, 902x1218px
>>51084194
Tfw even 40k is starting to dry up. It's all Armada, X-Wing. Infinity(Even I have an army in this now). Hell even Kings of War is starting to loose it's steam. Everyone is going to 30k now, not realizing 40k's end times will still affect it. Not to mention, table top is dying as an idea. I think in 20-30 years the games will all be dead. Little support. Maybe the skrimish games will survive. But 40k, AoS(If you call that a game), KoF(Once again, if you call that a game), Warmachine. All dead. God anyone new to this hobby is really 20 years late to start now. I hate this.
>>
File: Untitled.png (95KB, 552x728px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
95KB, 552x728px
Super newfag here, I had some questions about Mordheim. I guess to be more specific, the official release.

-Are shields worth the gold? It seems most units have STR4 to negate the save. Or using an axe.

-Will I ever parry anything with a buckler?

-Regarding Sisters of Sigmar, the book says "Steel Whip Range: Close" but I've seen websites and things talk about Steel Whips and a range of 4". What are they talking about and where did they get this information from?

-Is equipping low initiative units with a double handed weapon a good idea? I figure if they get charged they are dead anyway. But it also seems like a waste of gold in way.

-Pic related is from the rulebook. What is it talking about? Does that mean if I run Beastmen Raiders and I have 5 Ungor and I want to give ONE Ungor a spear, I HAVE to give all 5 a spear? I thought each model was equipped individually?
>>
>>51085853
That doesn't mean that vampires don't have individuality and their own ideas how to do things. They are not like dwarves and love after a strict code of virtue. The most principled bloodline is the Blooddragons and they are not exactly all noble and chivalrous either.
>>
>>51087883
In 20-30 years, you might be 3D-printing your own shit at home anyway.
>>
>>51088105
>That doesn't mean that vampires don't have individuality and their own ideas how to do things.
See earlier discussion.
>>
>>51088105
>They are not like dwarves and live after a strict code of virtue.

No, the Strigoi as a group are literally driven insane and have become completely deformed due to their adherence to their code and principles.

The strigoi are a much smaller group of much more fanatically devoted individuals than the dwarfs could ever hope to be. They literally do not sire new vampires because it would mean sharing power once they have recreated their homeland and destroyed the other bloodlines.

It's still the same argument. You could say that there's individual dwarfs that would be part of the elven army too, and that there's individual elves that would individual dwarfs join. It's true, but it's also nonsense and you know it.

We're not talking about a specific individual characters within a given narrative, we're talking about Strigoi Ghoul-Kings as nameless mooks that are part of a Carstein (or even more laughable, Kemmler's) army.
>>
>>51086956
Seems interesting. I'll check it out later.
>>
>>51088179
I dunno, if I was a Strigoi I would be more likely to trust Kemmler than other vampires.
>>
>>51087883
Boardgames seems to be thriving, though. So I don't think tabletop will fade away entierly.
>>
>>51087883
i thinnk mordheim/necromund style games will be popular... in online games; bloodbowl too.
>>51088131
in 30 years i'll be dead.
t.40 year old Scotsman... fuck i expect to be dead within 5 years due to this crippling depression
>>
>>51088179
Doesn't the WHRP book about vampires mention that the Strigoi occasionally do create more vampires, with the stipulation that they would have to be very dedicated to the cause of the Strigoi?

You keep on treating this in terms of absolutes, not even considering the various possibilities for how things could be different. And you keep on using this elf and dwarf example, when despite the fueds and bitter hatred between bloodlines, the Strigoi and von Carsteins are far closer, physically and in terms of shared history and culture, than dwarves and elves. And even if 'mooks' are not specific named characters, it doesn't mean they aren't treated as characters in a narrative as far as motivations are concerned. It's not as if the average joe State Trooper has no motivations or goals of his own beyond service.

And you have to remember - the Strigoi are a collection of individuals, not a united group. Part of the lore of the Strigoi is that they are each have different methods of survival or reclaiming their rightful place. The only reason that they can't throw in with a von Carstein is because, you claim, their pride and hatred - but some might chose to overlook that, and if anything the von Carsteins would be the least offending bloodline, being (effectively) the newest one with no tie into the fall of Mourkain.
>>
>>51087503
>Additionally the other vampires detest Strigioi

Yeah, there's basically a deal where if anyone is caught helping or otherwise working with the Strigoi, the other bloodlines will descend upon them like a pack of wolves.

It's why the Necrarchs, who are arguably the only ones that do not hate (or care about) the Strigoi, and possibly the only ones the strigoi doesn't specifically hate, also refuse to help the Strigoi or offer them sanctuary.

The Necrarchs and the Strigoi are the only ones I can see working together, at all. Or at least the only ones I could see some form of alliance between where you'd be able to say that "Yeah, there's some unspecified strigoi ghoul-kings working in this, wanting revenge against the bloodlines that screwed them".

But that's still pretty iffy, because the Necrarchs want to fly under the radar. If they would ally with the Strigoi and risk getting wiped out by their own kin, it would have to be pretty fucking serious and the Necrarchs would be in need of some serious fucking firepower.
>>
>>51088337
There's a pretty good (for the black library) book about Strigani out there that paints Strigoi being pretty unified in their own way.
It's called ancient blood or something IIRC
>>
>>51088337
>Doesn't the WHRP book about vampires mention that the Strigoi occasionally do create more vampires, with the stipulation that they would have to be very dedicated to the cause of the Strigoi?

Yes, after mentioning just how incredibly rare this would be.

>You keep on treating this in terms of absolutes, not even considering the various possibilities for how things could be different.

Not at all. Things could be different, but it would have to be for a reason. This is a highly irregular situation.

>the Strigoi and von Carsteins are far closer, physically and in terms of shared history and culture

No, not really. By that argument, the elves and dwarves are the same because both were created by The Old Ones and they have a shared history and culture.

>And you have to remember - the Strigoi are a collection of individuals, not a united group.

This is true for practically any group. By that logic, elves should have Hochland Long-Riflemen, the Lizardmen should have Steam Tanks, and the Ogre Kingdoms should have Halfling Field-Wardens. It's a preposterous.

Also
>>51079371

See previous discussion.
>>
File: ancient-blood[1].jpg (75KB, 562x712px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-blood[1].jpg
75KB, 562x712px
>>51088444
Yeah, it's Ancient Blood. Pic related.

>>51088337
>the von Carsteins would be the least offending bloodline, being (effectively) the newest one
The Blood Knights are effectively by far younger. It's kinda sad, because the founder of the Blood Knights were beholden to Lahmia, but ultimately, it was the Strigoi that created a Kingdom suitable to his ideals (only feeding on criminals, etc).
>>
>>51083606
>>51085909

it's been a long time since i played WHFB, but I had armies based on Skull Pass. roughly from what I remember a nice army was:

DWARFS, 2-ish boxes
1 runelord converted from bfsp dwarf lord
1 bsb thane converted from bfsp dwarf lord
40 warriors (use the pony carts as fillers)
2x10 handgunners
1x 10 miners
2x cannons
EXTRA
1 or 2 gyrocopters
20 ironbreakers

ALTERNATIVES:
as heroes:
1 dwarf lord + shieldbearers converted from 2 warriors
break the 40 man block into 2x20 man blocks
---

(orcs and) GOBLINS, 2-ish boxes
1 night goblin warboss
1 night goblin bsb
2 lv2 mages
2x20 night goblin archers
1x50 night goblin spears
1x3 trolls
Build 2-4 spear chukkas, 2 doom divers and 2 rock lobbas from leftover sprue
Convert some fanatics from night goblins and balls of putty

EXTRAS
1 black orc hero as bsb
a heavy hitting unit (savage orcs, black orcs, etc)
squig manglers
>>
>>51057342
>>51057382
>>51057407
>>51057658
I may have that (in french), it was around 2005 or 2006 in the WD. I can try to find it when I get home. It was a very fun list from the time the WD was good.
>>
>>51083456
For Empire, Warlord Landsknetch are basically better and cheaper infantry.
>>
>>51087534
ah, my first rulebook
>>
>>51087534
>tfw still have the real book
feels fucking good
>>
>>51088464
Just because a reason wasn't provided, doesn't mean that there isn't one. A few examples were argued in the previous discussions, but they keep on being dismissed out of hand.

Dwarves and elves have a few points where their history insersects, while all Vampire bloodlines are from Lahmia and have a strong history in the Empire.

You're taking the argument made about the Strigoi as individuals and twisting it. The point was that some Strigoi might see working alongside or for others a way to accomplish their own goals, and you go off on a tangent. As well, while a Steam Tank might be too much, there are such things as mercenaries. If an elf and his dragon can be a mercenary, a Strigoi can be a servant of a von Carstein.

And all this is ignoring that Total War Warhammer is a game, and it will sometimes chose gameplay over lore, or may not have even taken WHRP lore into account, instead looking at army books and more vague expressions of the fluff.
>>
>>51088822
>Just because a reason wasn't provided, doesn't mean that there isn't one.

So, Hochland Long-Rifles for the Lizardmen, and High Elven Loremasters for Bretonnia, and maybe some unnamed dark riders from the dark elves in The Empire.

Nothing weird about that at all, by your logic.
>>
>>51088822
>And all this is ignoring that Total War Warhammer is a game, and it will sometimes chose gameplay over lore, or may not have even taken WHRP lore into account, instead looking at army books and more vague expressions of the fluff.
It's not ignoring that at all. Don't pretend like the Strigoi had to be there.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 189x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 189x719px
>>51086956
>>51086973
The story he referenced that served as an inspiration for the Necrarch and Nehekhara was pretty enjoyable. I would dare say it's recomended reading for people that enjoyed the fluff period around the late 90's and early 2000's. It's only 15 minutes of your time.

>http://www.eldritchdark.com/writings/short-stories/61/the-empire-of-the-necromancers
>>
File: 383158.jpg (150KB, 639x508px) Image search: [Google]
383158.jpg
150KB, 639x508px
>>51089031
>Hochland Long-Rifles for the Lizardmen
fine by me
>>
>>51088822
>while all Vampire bloodlines are from Lahmia and have a strong history in the Empire.

That's just wrong. There's no direct link between Von Carsteins and Lahmia (the city), unless they did some end-times shit about that or something.
Only they and I guess Strigoi are really connected to the Empire. Blood Dragons are more linked with Brettonia and Lahmians and Necrarch are basically all over the place. Lhamians specifically have their base in an old dwarven hold and took the throne of Kislev once, while their infiltration in the empire is/was way more low-key.
>>
>>51089801
Apparently they state Vlad is actually Vahanesh of Nehekhara in one of the WFRP supplements; my bad.
He was always just described as "of mysterious origin" in the armybooks though.
>>
>>51089896
The implications of Vashanesh being Vlad was also fairly obvious in the Liber Necris, where I think he is first mentioned. He has the Carstein ring, he moves up into what would become the Empire and later falls in love with a mortal woman that he takes as his vampire bride.
>>
>>51089939
I had completely forgotten about any mention of the ring before Vlad became Vlad 2bh.
>>
fimir are the best
>>
Is GeeDubs still making Fantasy models? I was considering getting into it if it isnt dead.
>>
>>51090081
A lot of the WHFB minis are still avaliable.
>>
>>51090081
Get second hand or from FLGS. Don't direct support smegmar
>>
>>51082986
>>51083079

Why did people hate Zoats? I did even read somewhere that Fimir were created explicitly in response to the Zoats.

I mean, I find both races pretty uninteresting, but zoats don't look in any way worst or better than green ugly cyclops.
>>
>>51090420
Probably because the Zoats looks sily and dumb.
>>
I made a Zealot for a new WFRP2e campaign and I'm thinking of going Friar next (not Flagellant due to the insanity requirement which might take forever) and then up the divine caster branch until the end. But is divine casting actually worth the investment? It seems pretty lacking at a glance.
>>
7th edition ogre guy here. Can someone clear up the moving and charging rules between editions?
Iirc in 7th you declared charges, and you couldn't measure. After charges resolved everything else moves.
What are problems with this system?

I have never played 8th but from what I understand you could measure, but I heard from FLGS manager that melee units would Mexican standoff 12" from each other until shooting killed everything else. Is this the case? What is best rules for movement?
>>
File: 450px-Shaggoth[1].png (643KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Shaggoth[1].png
643KB, 450x666px
>>51086199
What is it about monstrous sires?

There's Ghrandukker, father of trolls
Kalgalanos the Black, father of dragons and obvious Ancalagon the Black ripoff
Krakanrok the Black, father of dragon ogres

Any others? What was the giant Gotrek and Felix encountered in Giantslayer?
>>
>>51087883
>Tfw even 40k is starting to dry up.
Seeing as this was the best year for 40k sales in the entire history of GW, I don't think that's quite accurate.
>>
>>51091138
I don't know where they go tho. They may be next armies because playerbase dwindled totally.

Tourney scene here ceased to exist. Game is absent on conventions and from FLGS.
>>
>>51091258
Where do you love ve? Here in dallas 40k is huge.
>>
>>51091300
*live
>>
>>51090756
>What are problems with this system?
that people were practically able to measure without the tape and played accordingly, preventing a great deal of charges by placing units exactly 1" away or something like that
>>
>>51084707
Kings of War my man, it's got a pretty good following in a lot of places
>>
>>51084707
Same here except I had mine a little earlier. Here in 217 there really was never much for fantasy, at least not at my FLGS. Now all my game store friends are riding age of sigmar nuts and all my real friends aren't interested enough to invest in their own army
>>
Our store is having a Renaissance with 9th age.

I've seen Napoleonic Empire armies, Golem orcs, Kislevite Vampire Counts, and some other pretty good stuff. We just like being able to use so many varied models.
>>
>>51091624
So inexperienced players would work as intended? I have to imagine even veterans could misjudge a distance. Was there no variable to charges or marches at that time? I can't remember
>>
>>51092075
>Was there no variable to charges or marches at that time?
there was a rule preventing people from marching if an enemy is within 6", but apart from that random movements were limited to special rules and fleeing units
>>
>>51091790
I'm not sure if there's a War Kings community around here. Might be a viable option if I can be assed to learn the rules, which from what I understand are pretty straightforward. I think if I was going to play something other than 8E I'd be taking a stab at 9th Age though.
>>
>>51092075
Nope.

Thing with 6th and 7th is that a failed charge was bloody awful and you'd get out manouvered by great players.

8th went to far the other way, the random distance was fine, but recovering from a failed charge or overrun was way to easy. Reduced tactics heavily in favour of just loading up a deathstar unit and whomping people.
>>
>>51091138
>>51091300
I think this is going to change with the threat of the 40k end times event. I still see it played at my store, but it used to be every table 40k. Now it's only 3 or 4, with the rest Armada or some skirmish games
>>
File: 1462931756337.jpg (93KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1462931756337.jpg
93KB, 600x551px
>>51090420
I feel like they were designed by someone trying to make something unique rather than something interesting. You have those weird rhino feet, a lizard face...I don't know much about their lore, but they obviously proved unpopular enough that they never got revived, where even Fimir got a second chance or two, which I feel they deserve: they're a little more interesting, and they fit more with the setting instead of just being vaguely there.

Though I think you could argue Dragon Ogres are their spiritual descendants, with less uniqueness but more metal and memorability.
>>
File: V0U28fy.jpg (201KB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
V0U28fy.jpg
201KB, 1280x883px
>>51092657
Personally, I can't wait for 40k to get to the point that WFB is like for me, where I can just headcanon and ignore everything I don't like.

In a weird way, I think WFB is a bit more enjoyable now for me than when it was actually alive, because I can actually discuss the things that interest me instead of being forced to continually debate whatever new rules or lore comes out. It never got to the level of 40k and all the primarch shitposting, but anything close to that is finally over and done with.
>>
File: lord-of-change.jpg (244KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-change.jpg
244KB, 1000x1422px
>>51090081
>Is GeeDubs still making Fantasy models?
in some ways, yes
>>
>>51093159
this is so much better than the shitty outdated 30 year old shit that was shit even 10 years ago.
>>
File: Chaos_lord_of_change_lg.jpg (61KB, 570x463px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_lord_of_change_lg.jpg
61KB, 570x463px
>>51093194
lets not exaggerate now
>>
>>51093159
>>51093302
My only complaint about the new model is that the older one has an intelligent look in it's eye, while the new one looks like a dumb beast.
>>
>>51093159
Sweet Christmas, that is a sexy daemon birdman.
>>
File: loc.jpg (60KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
loc.jpg
60KB, 481x480px
>>51093393
yeah whoever design this should be killed honestly, this is standard WOWtier shit with no soul. I haven't seen a decent model since 5th honestly.
I don't get how people can even want to buy some shit tier bandai toy like that.

Pic related is what a godly sculpt look like,
>>
>>51093553
>this is standard WOWtier shit with no soul
none made such a claim
>>
>>51093605
I just did ?
>>
>>51093700
(you) sure did.
>>
File: loath_right.jpg (1MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
loath_right.jpg
1MB, 2736x3648px
>>51093159
I like my own Lord of Change better.
>>
>>51084104

Man this takes me back those 1990s days in high school. I remember thinking how expensive those blister packs with 2 forest goblin spider riders were. I think they were $8
>>
>>51087254

Frostgrave only has progression for the wizard and his apprentice. The rest of your warband doesn't get any better no matter how many battles.
>>
>>51093159
It's cool, but I think having smaller models is more practical for both gaming and transportation.
>>
>>51093913
I can't paint for shit, any attempt to replicate this on my part will fail.
>>
>>51090387
That still directly supports GW and Smegmar, it makes absolutely zero difference. A sale is still a registered sale, unless it's used stuff.
>>
>>51093947
Have you been following the youtube lessons of Duncan?
>>
>>51094048
Secondhand is what I said
And buying old stock at FLGS is really helping the FLGS which has already got the old stock, instead of getting the new white boxes that they will re order
>>
>>51093159
It's a beautiful model, but who's going to have time to paint all that? It's not even just the size - it's the exorbitant amount of detailing.

And what's with the little firey dudes on the base?
>>
>>51094185
Fair point, if it's the old stock, point well taken.
>>
>>51094308
Yea I've decided that while I'm not going to be buying any white boxes the old red ones are mostly old backstock that the manager is left holding the bag on after GW killed the game. One of my local stores has 7 battle for skull pass boxes that I want at least one of and the other has a brettonia starter box that I would really like if I had the cash
>>
>>51087503
I dunno. There's that one who fucked a Strigoi in the Ulrika books that Nefereta allowed to be the madam of the main Nuln brothel.

I'd say having one as a lover is far worse than cooperating for mutual gain.
Plus I don't think Necrarchs don't give a fuck who they work with as long as its for the benefit of themselves academically. Strigoi would hate them though.
>>
File: Early_Rhydon.jpg (307KB, 822x540px) Image search: [Google]
Early_Rhydon.jpg
307KB, 822x540px
>>51090420
Y'know how Rhydon is the first Pokemon ever designed, but nobody lists him as their favorite other than the games creator? Or how Clefairy was supposed to be the game mascot, not Pikachu?

That.
>>
>>51090464
All races from that age lool goofy
>>
>>51094647
Actually, Necs are probably the only ones the strigoi don't hate. They didn't really participate in the actions against the Strigoi and they didn't usurp any of the strigoi positions, roles or power.

The only reason the Strigoi have to hate the Necrarchs is that they didn't help the Strigoi, but the only reason the Necrarchs refused to help the Strigoi is because thry fear the other bloodlines and don't want to get involved.
>>
>>51095215
W'soran was more directly responsible for the fall of Mourkain than Neferata. All she did was send the Empire their way, W'soran actually caused them to lose the battle then fucked off.
>>
>>51095215
Yeah, a lot of the Necrarch are very apolitical when it comes to other vampires and they only care about their own cause.
>>
>>51093159
Who even uses a lord of change?
>>
>>51095336
The rare long-suffering Tzeentch players, and hipsters who decided that End Times made Nurgle mainstream.
I'm old, are hipsters a thing anymore? I know I still see them in real life, but I still see grunge and goth too.
>>
>>51095336
It's fun to have a greater daemon.
>>
When Sigmar's work was done and he saw that it was good, he travelled into the East, and, upon reaching some destination, dismissed his retinue, and was never seen again. Twenty years later, a prophet claims he saw Ulric crown Sigmar, and the sigmarite faith was born.

What was Sigmar seeking, and why did he have to go alone? Where was the retinue dismissed? What really happened to Sigmar, and why?

Are there any good theories?
>>
>>51092723
Zoats actually reappeared in the game around the same time Fimirs did during Storm of Magic
>>
>>51095642
No models, though. I still hope Forgeworld makes some.
>>
>>51095405
Yes but they changed form now. The old hipsters you are thinking of became liberals. Also go look up "nu-males" as they are basically the NEW hipster. The "grunge" people you are seeing may be nu-males in disguise. Other hipsters formed splinter groups in their fandoms like MTG or Warhammer. I could argue 8th edition Warhammer players are hipsters because they don't want to play Age of Sigmar. I'm a MTG hipster because I like to use non-optimal cards because I think they are fun.
>>
>>51094185
Buying second hand still give money to gw fuckwit, what do you think this warhammer player will do with his money now ?
>>
>>51092657
>I think this is going to change with the threat of the 40k end times event.
It might have, if it was actually an end times event.
The "gathering storm" or whatever GW is calling this kine of books has proven to be "false advancement: the galatic saga".
Because of course GW won't kill their cash cow.
That said, they've also given DW, plastic horus heresy, plastic sisters, GSC, rules for traitor legions and a bunch of other nice stuff, it's not like shitty fluff is that big a deal
>>
>>51096191
So...hipsters have become conservative, and call liberals the mainstream.

I miss when shiteating subcultures were politically active but didn't actually vote.
>>
>>51096295
The world has gone so mad that it makes the Warhammer setting seem quaint in comparison.
>>
>>51096396
Can't wait for Flagellants to come back. We can stand above them and pretend to support them, then dump salt and lemon juice on them when they come by.
>>
>>51096478
I know that I for one will ducttape my End Times books to my chest, wear a grill on my head and wield a sack of doorknobs.
>>
>>51096554
>Not retreating to the wetlands, poking out one eye, and kidnapping the females of small communities
>>
>>51086199
What is that from? I need to read it.
>>
>>51096679
I'm a 6'th editionfag. That's way to old school for me.
>>
>>51096709
Addon question: why don't we have the comics in the OP?
>>
>>51096191
So if I were to be a contrarian then I would be a person with common sense?
>>
>>51097026
No, you'd still be a person making arbitrary decisions based on what others think and which clannish bunch of faggots you want to become a part of or be against.
>>
>>51097155
What a strange game. The only way to win is to not play it.
>>
>>51096709
I think that it might have been something that came with the 300'th issue of the WD.
>>
>>51097387
Or be an intelligent and well-informed person who doesn't just search for quick answers and ask their friends and coworkers what opinion to have a month or so before something matters because they follow events instead of what their favorite celebrity was doing over the weekend.

Look at Brexit. Most of the country feels they were lied to in a misinformation campaign by its supporters, with a large number of people saying they didn't even know what they were voting on and just used the pamphlet.
>>
>>51097438
That's too much effort. I'm already burned out.
>>
is there like a torrent for the warhammer fantasy books?
>>
>>51093159

>tfw GW actually can make a good model once in a while now
>40k lore is going to shit

Im going full 40k headcanon now
>>
File: 99120201045_ArchaonEverchosen05.jpg (69KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120201045_ArchaonEverchosen05.jpg
69KB, 600x620px
>>51093159
I recognise that beak

the rumor was true then
>>
File: totally coming guys.jpg (157KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
totally coming guys.jpg
157KB, 1191x670px
>>51097818
>Im going full 40k headcanon now
10 minutes before the apocalypse best times to have a setting
>>
>>51084104
>spider Genestealers
How terrifying
>>
>>51097818
I went full headcanon after the first End Times book.
>>
File: 17494548451.jpg (529KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
17494548451.jpg
529KB, 688x1044px
>>51097818

Always go full head cannon nigga

Though I dont think 40k is going endtimes the lore is getting real shitty
>>
>>51082986
>Squats

You had one job, Anon. Pygmies, Ninjas, Chaos Elves.... Plenty of lost armies to chose from, and you went with 40k dwarves?

Besides, like Fimir, they brought Zoats back for Storm of Magic.

>>51084104
Same reason the dropped the Pygmies. Worries of the US market screaming racism.

>>51087798
YES! The marginals that felt like something a real person would make really made it great.

>>51087975
Its almost a given to houserule armour and shields, buy making them cheaper.

>>51088698
>>51088773
I started on 5th using my dad's books, but 6th is what I consider my first. Such a great book, with all sorts of extras in it too.

>>51093794
I miss those days.... $10 for a two pack of Bretonian plastic knights, or 12 for 10 plastic bowmen....
>>
>>51097699
can anyone help me with this?
>>
File: IMG_3593.jpg (180KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3593.jpg
180KB, 1600x898px
>>51098249
forgot my pic

>>51098257
Its in the first post anon. Its always in the first post. Have some spoon feed.

>Resources (Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
http://www.pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
>>
>>51098329
I checked but didn't find any of the novels just the rulebooks. wanted to find the nagash but didn't see it.
>>
>>51098249
Zoats never skip legday, Anon. 40k has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>51098049
What the fuck is a genestealer?
>>
>>51098439

Like a xenomorph but on steroids
>>
>>51098470

WE dont care 40kid why dont you fuck off fucking fags. I cant wait till end times stomps your precious setting so you can feel our pain.
>>
File: Slaan.jpg (447KB, 816x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Slaan.jpg
447KB, 816x1094px
>>51098369
You're either lazy or retarded. Either way, you have the link, which I just check and is still active and full of books.
>>
File: 5161416416411.png (265KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
5161416416411.png
265KB, 375x523px
>>51098507

The dude asked jeez....
>>
my return of reckoning characters got wiped because i camped too many sick names

convince me to pick this game up again
>>
>>51096237
What they do with their money isn't my concern. Someone selling their WHFB army doesn't strike me as meaning they are going to buy more stuff. They could literally spend it on anything or any other game.

Also
>fuckwit
>b is that way
>>
>>51098507
Anon, quit being a cunt. There are plenty of Warhammer Fantasy players that also love 40k. You also don't speak for everyone in this thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160419-201117.png (5MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160419-201117.png
5MB, 1440x2560px
>>51097916
what rumor ?
>>
>>51099863
I presume Anon is refering to Archaons horse eating a bunch of greater daemons and then sprouting new heads.
>>
File: 1357599718064.png (2MB, 1024x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1357599718064.png
2MB, 1024x1038px
>>51099909
>Archaons horse eating a bunch of greater daemons

WHAT.
>>
>>51100277
Yeah, Archaon's horse is now that dragon looking thing he rides on in Age of Sigmar. That is a horse.
>>
>>51100400
Dorghar can change his shape.
>>
>>51100423
It changed its shape into something pretty fucking silly looking.
>>
>>51100579
Why do you think that?
>>
>>51098507
I wouldn't wish what we had to go through with the End Times on anyone else. (Well, maybe AoS.) Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>51100644
Because GW has had their heads planted firmly up their asses since Storm of Chaos.
>>
I just started playing WHFB on TableTop Simulator, it works well enough. But has half the support that 40k does so new models and fixes and everything else that is needed is slow to say the least.
>>
>>51100277
What province are those troops from again? I can never keep track of the colors. Middenland?

Do all the provinces have some art? I see Averland a lot, and some Hochland.
>>
>>51102006
I think it's Nordland
>>
hey guys, priming question, i've got some neat matte black and just wonder what everyones thought of priming on sprue vs out of sprue is
>>
>>51102298
Not worth in my opinion. After removing from the sprue you still need to clean up where the connection was broken as well as mold lines. All that scraping taking your base coat off.
>>
>>51102298
I personally prefer out of the sprue, individual bits if you can.

I got some models second-hand that were glued together but not primed or painted, and I don't get why. These are Bretonnian knights; how will I paint behind the shield?
>>
>>51099909

It's not a rumor, that's the reason given why Dorghar looks the way he does. Khorne, Nurgle, and Tzeentch each sent a Greater Daemon to try and get Archaon to bend to them and them alone. He beat killed them all and Dorghar ate the remains.
>>
>>51102593
Meanwhile the tail is Skaven, and nothing is Slaanesh because Slaanesh has been Zoat'd.
>>
>>51099909
I was referring to a rumormonger saying the bird-face on dorghar was meant to be the sculpt of the loc
>>
>>51103449
So derpdog next for Khorne and Nurgling hit with a growth ray for Nurgle? GHR gets another Verminlord and Slaanesh gets absolutely nothing but Teclis's fist up something he actually for once doesn't want a fist up?
>>
File: Sexy Sexy Thranduil.jpg (641KB, 1010x1435px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Sexy Thranduil.jpg
641KB, 1010x1435px
I didn't know where to post this as I am not even remotely surprised there isn't a LotRSG thread anywhere. So I was wondering if anybody here knew if there is a compiled rule book with all the rules and stat blocks for the models from the original release back when the first movies came out and the new ones from the Hobbit.
>>
>>51088822
Total War Warhammer is more faithful to the tabletop fluff then alot of GW products of late.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFaLWG47cY

Plastic models VS metal.
>>
Casting your own copy minis really cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZLXLaidjQ

I'm considering doing this with my Grumlok and Gazbag.
>>
So WFRP 2e repeating crossbows are complete garbage. What do you think is a better houserule, change damage to 1d10+3, or 1d10+3 and AP?
>>
File: Kithband_Warrior.jpg (16KB, 283x347px) Image search: [Google]
Kithband_Warrior.jpg
16KB, 283x347px
What are Kithbands? They seem to be distinct from the other flavors of elf, even wood elves.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (491KB, 753x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
491KB, 753x536px
The zoat in the OP made me think of their connection to tyranids in 40k, which reminds me. Could a fantasy race similar to the tyranids work in warhammer? What would be the fantasy equivalent of the "alien horror" aspect they got in 40k?
>>
>>51105284
Laurelorn forest elves, the name is from Kith (Kin) and Band so its a clan or tribal band.

More details no doubt in Defenders of the Forest the fan elf sourcebook.
>>
>>51105319
Either some sort of chaos spawn based army or a B U G A R M Y of beetle/ant people from the desert.
>>
>>51105319
where would they come from?

>the ground
skaven
>the forests
beastmen
>harsh wastelands
orcs
>another dimension
chaos
>space
lol

tyranids' defining characteristics are already the trademarks of existing races. Mindless individuals puppeted by more powerful being? that's what skeletons are to vampires. An tide of gibbering beasts? skaven. A buglike aesthetic is the only thing they've got that Warhammer hasn't, and imo it's not worth contributing for its own sake
>>
>>51105319
Probably aquatic tentacle-y stuff from the undrgroud seas the Dark Elves discovered. Think Lovecraft, but with a lot less subtlety after an initial cult.
>>
>>51104428
>weapon doing 1d10+2 damage at range without having to reload
>garbage

wat
>>
>>51105503
>the oceans
just change the fluff of the mysterious fish men mentioned in some of the rulebooks to make them a swarm faction that is highly adaptable.

Perhaps have them be the dark reflection of the lizardmen, as it is somewhat implied in the fluff. Perhaps all the slann in that sunken city attempted to save it, and linked all of their minds together in a massive spell. This created some sort of "hive mind" that reverted to its own twisted interpretation of the old ones plan: to exterminate the races that don't belong. Unfortunately for the rest of the races, that means the failed children of the old ones as well.
>>
>>51105688
it is what the old ones wanted all along
>>
>>51105688
I concede that that is actually a pretty cool idea

which means it could never happen :(
>>
>>51105688
especially appropriate when one considers the names of Tyranid Hive Fleets

>Kraken
>Leviathan
>Behemoth

Lovecraftian deep sea horrors sure could work as a analogous race to the Tyranids, but perhaps not if done in the manner of a 'fishpeople' faction.
>>
>>51105854
Tyranids aren't too far from the lizardmen if you focus more on the reptilian aspects. i'm picturing a race of "corrupted" lizardmen, except instead of typical chaos mutations they are more tentacle/abyssal horror themed.

I also like the idea that they somehow found a way to breed new species in their spawning pools and not just lizardmen, and that they have some degree of control over it. Kinda like how lizardmen randomly have spawnings perfectly adapted for certain scenarios, except in this case the process is controlled by the "hive" mind.
>>
>>51105403
>More details no doubt in Defenders of the Forest the fan elf sourcebook.

Link?
>>
>Please go shill/troll elsewhere

It's pretty dishonest to claim that to want to talk about material acknowledged as canon by the setting's creators is trolling, isn't it?

I think the OP of this thread needs to stop making the threads, because he's dishonest and cowardly.

Anyway, that's just my $0.02.

So, here's a question - had the world not been destroyed, what would the reunification of the elves have done longterm? Would there be peace, or would the Dark Elves' crimes be too unforgivable?
>>
>>51105665
>average TB is 3
>middling armor is 3
>shields reduce accuracy of incoming fire
>needs multiple attacks to leverage effectively

By the time you get ahold of one of these, you're probably going to be scratching the things you're shooting at at best, so while you don't have to reload, you're not doing much harm, either. It doesn't jive with fluffy depictions of repeater crossbows in the Brunner or Malus Darkblade stories, either.
>>
>>51106039
http://liberfanatica.net/Elf_Project.html

Rather annoyingly Liber Fanatica is down currently, the owner says it should be back up sometime this month.
>>
>>51102298
Out sprue mostly, trimming, cutting and especially glueing will leave some very ugly marks

Only exception being shields and similar "good luck reaching there once assembled" parts
>>
>>51083340
Goblins. The only thing from early days of warhammer that didn't change in look or feel whatsoever.
>>
>>51089031
>High Elven Loremasters for Bretonnia

>male loremaster goes to spend a few years among humans, to study them and doing some magic to help them battle chaos
>becomes known as Lady of Bretonnia
>>
>>51095336
no one now, but things are gonna... change

>>51094213
brimstone horrors from silver tower and apparently gonna be sorta like tzeentch nurglings in AoS

>>51095547
he decided that his work was done and went to Nippon to watch anime, eat sushi and fuck schoolgirls
>>
>>51106229
>brimstone horrors from silver tower and apparently gonna be sorta like tzeentch nurglings in AoS

Ignoring the fact that they don't fit in with that model at all and look pretty fucking retarded overall, I think I've found the one good-ish idea in the sea of awful that is Smegmar.

That said, I have no fucking clue how they're supposed to fit with Tzeentch. They're not exactly subtle or manipulative. I bet they're fluffed like "mischievous tricksters lol".
>>
>>51082986
>Kindly no End Times or Age of Sigmar. It's not the same universe. Please go shill/troll elsewhere.
it is continuation of the story, it's the same universe and your salt and assravage won't change that.
>>
>>51106318
tzeentch is also (warp)fire, random change and pure chaos. they kinda fit in that aspect

while I admit they don't fit this model's aesthetic, i doubt AoS players will put them on base - they will use them as extra free brimstone horrors
>>
File: 700px-Skarsnik_corrected.png (560KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
700px-Skarsnik_corrected.png
560KB, 700x394px
So it's okay to talk about Total Warhammer in here? Because I just started playing a while ago and after a fairly easy Chaos Warriors campaign I started a Skarsnik game and I keep getting my ass handed to me by the Dwarfs to the south. I figure I need to take that big keep to get my army really rolling but I've lost a couple times in a row now. Any advice for someone who sucks at strategy games?
>>
>>51103816
There'll be a new book coming out called The Hobbit Trilogy: There and Back again. Not sure when, and I assume that only covers the new stuff. Unsure about the old.
>>
>>51106085
It's still pretty fucking good compared to most weapons, and certainly compared to regular crossbows.

>middling armor is 3
Aim for things not covered by armor.

>by the time
WFRP2 combat doesn't scale like that. If your GM is artificially inflating the numbers, tell them that they're a bad GM and that they should feel bad.

That said, I just find it *odd* that regular Crossbows would be Dmg 4, while Repeater Crossbows are Dmg 2, while also having a much lower range.

I guess the Repeater Crossbows just don't pack as much of a punch, which makes sense in a way, I guess.

But I would certainly allow Good- and Best-Craftsmanship Repeater Crossbows be on-par with regular Crossbows in terms of power. But suddenly we're talking a suggested estimate cost of 300 to 1000 gold.
>>
>>51106364
>So it's okay to talk about Total Warhammer in here?

Absolutely. It's even in the OP. Go fucking wild, and welcome. I don't play myself, but this is for everything Warhammer Fantasy.
>>
File: 364360_20161127035502_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
364360_20161127035502_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>51106364
don't overextend, build buildings which make walls in every settlement. upgrade the army upgrade tree which makes gobbos cahrge like madman, and spam sneaky stabbers early game v dwarves, they are your only counter to the gits until you get some good stuff
>>
>>51084194
They could simply use them for AoS.
>>
what happened to Vlad's nose?
did he catch syphilis?
he looks kinda silly with no nose
i thought he was supposed to look very handsome
>>
I want a Skaven DLC for TWWH
>>
>>51106426
Thanks bro, I'll try that.
>>
>>51106500
I got hit by an event that had Skaven kidnapping tons of people from one of my cities. That alone makes me think that they'll be in eventually for sure.
>>
>>51106576
will Skaven have event that Skaven kidnap people from their cities

also

>"We want talk-talk, man-things!"
>"Who's talking? Ratmen? Ratmen don't exist..."
>>
hey so I'm trying to find an 8th ed rulebook to buy but a heap of 'mini rulebooks'keep coming up. does anyone know what the mini rulebooks are missing exactly?
>>
File: 364360_20161211195611_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
364360_20161211195611_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51106550
allg anon, you will get the 8 peaks eventually
>>
so hard to find WHFB minis and bits on ebay these days... for all that GW claim that AoS is popular, there's so little on ebay.

anyway, I need skaven/corpsecart style derelict cartwheels and maybe a small wooden platform. any 3rd party sellers got that cheap?
>>
>>51106391
A repeater crossbow isn't even good against some loser in leather. 4 soak against an average of 7 damage a hit works out to a truly pathetic 3 wounds where even the shittiest humans have 11 or 12. They're not useful for anything bigger than a goblin or a rat.
>>
>>51106085
>>51106391
>>51106761
Ranged weapons are underpowered in most RPGs, especially Fantasy ones.

Double the base damage and you should be ok, also give the Marksman skill a bonus to penetrating Armour instead of the +5 BS
>>
>>51106364
I've done a couple runs at Skarsnik's campaign and what I did was raid the Empire Successionists and one of the minor Bretonnian kingdoms at the beginning, amassing a bunch of money through raiding. Then I took over the dwarfs in the Northern and Southern Grey Mountains and just reinforced and improved the hell out of everything, before marching south and laying waste to Ironhammer's lot.

From there, I just made nicey-nice with Grimgor until he became an ally, then marched across the badlands to take back Eight-Peaks. From there you should probably just about start fighting Chaos and the rest is smooth sailing after that's squared away.

Just remember...

-Goblins are fucking worthless in terms of leadership, but are lethal if buffed properly and kept from breaking due to their decent speed and high numbers.
-Goblins are cheap as fuck, both to buy and maintain (due to Skarsnik's warlord abilities).
-Get some Waaaghs! going to help support you in glomping capitals. Use them as fodder when they get weakened and throw them at armies you want to soften up.
-Your siege weaponry is actually pretty great, both Rock Lobbas and Doomdivers will really fuck up forces that can then be spammed with arrows before hopefully being soft enough for your infantry to sort out.
>>
File: 1483113316636.jpg (20KB, 266x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483113316636.jpg
20KB, 266x286px
>>51082986

> Zoats.

Firmir, not Zoats. Okay?
>>
>>51106802
Which is weird because range is one of the biggest advantages you could have in combat.
>>
>>51093159

I'm glad they made the head a bit less stylised than the other monsters. Should fit in nicely with Warhammer Fantasy armies.
>>
>>51106899
It will come with optional heads.
>>
>>51106897
Thats why its always nerfed, to make sure fights don't just devolve into hiding 400m away and putting down the enemy from cover.

Its worse when it happens to the players as well. They will bitch like little turds.
>>
>>51106940
Which is weird because even modern combat isn't like this all the time, even more so individual fighting and skirmishes back then.
>>
File: 6424320.jpg (78KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
6424320.jpg
78KB, 800x597px
>>51106820
Thanks, starting to think there's hope for my gobbos yet.
>>
>>51093159
I like the old one more. This is way too busy for my taste.
>>
>>51106976
modern combat doesn't really suit a fantasy rpg, it's all about stealth and superior firepower once in place, the classic fantasy tropes don't apply - where is the barbarian, where is the paladin? it's all rangers, all the time.
>>
Karl Franz is really Changeling
>>
Concerning Crossbows, though, shouldn't they (and probably better-quality Longbows) have some Armour Piercing, even if it's only a little?

Keeping in mind that Amour Points in WFRP2 is capped at.. 6, I think. And at that point you're wearing Leather, Mail, and Full Plate all at once.
>>
>>51107171
Yeah, automatic weapons made melee redundant around WW1. Up until then lancers were still used.
>>
>>51107171
>>51107282
not in urban combat though or trench attacks
part of why germans took such a trashing at Stalingrad was 'cos they weren't prepared to facing melee combat, especially against righteously enraged and/or desperate people
>>
>>51107293
>righteously enraged
By which you mean people whose lives and families were threatened by judeo-bolshevist commissars.

>>51107225
Longbows already get Armour Pirrcing. Strangely, Crossbows do not. I'm not sure why, but I guess Crossbows doing higher damage is supposed to make up for it.

Not sure why it works that way. Crossbows were easier to use, but compared to Longbows, that's about it, as far as I know.
>>
>>51098369
>>51098541
the link to the novels is down, is there an alternative, I really want to read Ancient Blood now.
>>
I just found out there's FLGS which sells WHFB and has people playing nearby
They claim they've been in the place for a couple years now, and it sure looks like it
I could've sword it wasn't there before NY
I was sure there wasn't a WHFB FLGS in my whole town
I had nobody to play with and ordering models from abroad was a bitch.
But it's there, there're people and boxes at good discount, and it's close enough to casually go there.
Though I could've sworn it wasn't there before.

I believe in Santa again.

Also, it just so happens to be in a street which was described as a street you can walk every day through and still never know what shops you'll see there tomorrow in one book about my town.
>>
>try kow
>monsters still useless unless you flank charge

I think no whfb will ever get monsters right

I think ironically Aos monster system works the best.
>>
>>51107621
yup. hope T9A take note
>>
>>51105319
World Of Warcraft Silithid.

So bugs sealed away by Elves in ancient times, controlled by a villain to all the factions (so Malal or some new player on the scene that isn't Chaos, maybe the 4th Chaos God of Order).
>>
>>51106084
Fuck off cunt, we have a lot of OPs.
The Fantasy community here disregards ET.

There was literally nothing good in ET:K.

Elves would become complete assholes who do worse than Chaos but get it handwaved because LOLHIGH/WOODTOO,DARKREDEMPTION.
Gav would make them indistinguishable from Eldar because he fucking sucks at non-Dwarf Fantasy lore.

Old Elf players would entirely disregard it. Newfags would lap it up, the schism would be a miniature version of what we have now.

Now fuck off back to AoS General or the GW Facebook posts.
>>
>>51108187
jeez, is it so hard to not answer the troll?
>>
>>51106347
Kys Grobi.
>>
>>51106436
Vampires have to work to maintain their pretty look.

When fighting they usually look scary as fuck. They show their true face. The older the vampire, the scarier the warface. Neferata avoids showing hers, but you can see it on one of her novels when she stops spellcasting and whips out the sword.
>>
>>51106651
Lore, scenario, and modelling sections. The mini books are from the 8e starter set and have the same rule sections.
>>
File: Scarytown_3037.jpg (30KB, 263x365px) Image search: [Google]
Scarytown_3037.jpg
30KB, 263x365px
>>51105319
>Could a fantasy race similar to the tyranids work in warhammer?
Probably not
>What would be the fantasy equivalent of the "alien horror" aspect they got in 40k?
parasitic not!chtulhu worshipping fishmen from the underdeep
>>
>>51106718
Make it out of balsa wood?
>>
>>51108277
if you mean the one where she's chopping up ghouls, it's still a subjectively pretty face, just during PMS
>>
>>51108299
my hands grow out of my ass. i can't scratch-make anything decent. also, those bits of metal, tails, rotten spikes, etc. on them wheels... too fine work for me.
>>
>>51108308
>my hands grow out of my ass
we're all deuterestosomes here, don't worry
>>
>>51108187
>The Fantasy community here disregards ET.

I don't though.
>>
File: best end.png (94KB, 887x341px) Image search: [Google]
best end.png
94KB, 887x341px
>>51106084
>material acknowledged as canon by the setting's creators
owners, not creators
>>
>>51108469
The creators and IP manager were on board when ET was written.

You gonna tell Alan Merret or Kirby that you created the setting?
>>
>>51108528
>implying the creators had artistic freedom over the directions set by the managers
>implying Toumas was aboard when they changed archaon
>>
>>51108187
>>51108469
>>51108654
good job replying to a troll, faggot
was it so hard to keep the lid shut?
>>
>>51108718
I'm not the first anon, sorry, I guess
>>
how does a random innkeeper in Vermintide know so much about Skaven?!
i thought Empire thought Skaven didn't exist at all?
>>
>>51108977
Some people do, some people don't.The official line is they don't exist.

We're all aware of how much people listen to the official line if we are on this site.
>>
>>51109007
yeah, but random innkeeper knowing what Screaming Bell does...
>>
>>51108977
Gossip, motherfucker.
Innkeeper are the most knowlebable beings in the old wolrd.
Forget Wizards and Roadwardens. Those don't even know half of an Innkeeper.
>>
>>51107571
Glad to hear!
>>
>>51108325
That's why nobody likes you.
>>
File: Red Moon.jpg (50KB, 554x171px) Image search: [Google]
Red Moon.jpg
50KB, 554x171px
>>51108977
He's literally an Imperial secret agent.
I forget where it's mentioned. It might be in the 3rd edition wfrp material, or it might be in the game dialogue somewhere. He's a spy though, using the inn as a cover.
>>
>>51109053
Probably because he heard Dwarfs talk about it.
Ubersriek is the closest place to the Grey Mountains and Karak Norn.
>>
>>51109232
oh, it's from WFRP? that's pretty awesome!
>>
File: Inn_Keeper_Concept_Full[1].png (1MB, 698x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Inn_Keeper_Concept_Full[1].png
1MB, 698x1000px
>>51109232
Wait, no, I got it:
http://www.vermintide.com/dev-blog-26-the-inn-keeper/
>>
>>51109271
nice
>>
File: Horn of Magnus.png (352KB, 358x380px) Image search: [Google]
Horn of Magnus.png
352KB, 358x380px
>>51109257
Nearly everything in Vermintide is taken directly from WFRP.
All the stuff about Ubersreik is in The Edge of Night, including the Horn of Magnus, the Grey Wizard's Tower, the Field of Morr, the bridge in Black Powder and the marketplace with the statue of Magnus the Pious.

The new Karak Azgaraz DLC has material from the Book of Grudges, namely the big statue of Valaya, the Trading Post and the beacon system.
Drachenfels has stuff from the novel, obviously.
>>
>>51109387
oh
i thought it was just a random vidya
>>
>>51109232
>He's a spy though
Send by whom? And what is he spying at?
>>
>>51109482
Part of a network of Imperial agents keeping an eye and ear open on the roads.

Could just read this
>>51109271
>>
>>51107621
Monsters on a battlefield would be pretty shit, though. A cannon should totally tera through a dragon with a load of grapeshot.
>>
>>51109824
Cannons are also fairly inaccurate, and would not be able to hit a flying target unless they were specifically made to.
Plus organ guns were useless.
>>
>>51109876
Everything except horses has been pretty shit on the battlefield. Huge animals/monsters like elephants is way overrated.
>>
>>51105319
>Could a fantasy race similar to the tyranids work in warhammer?
I don't think so. Tyranids need to expand and eat and keep going. Something like that in a single-planet context, at least on the level of actually being a persistent existential threat in an interesting way, just isn't feasible.
>>
>>51108977
>i thought Empire thought Skaven didn't exist at all?

At that point it might be a bit late to deny the existence of Skaven.

>>51109232
And let's not forget that he literally sends you on a mission to help the Red Moon Inn keep hidden, and that he apparently knows someone capable of having a horseless carriage (drawn by invisible horses).

He's in fucking deep with the Greys.

Too bad he died in the End Times and literally nothing you do in the game can even be considered as mattering.
>>
>>51109387
Yeah, it's frustrating that it's set in the End Times. I have a feeling that they were more or less forced to, by GeeDubs.
>>
>>51109970
I think that anything that flies would be valuable.
>>
>>51106436
Warhammer Vampires need to drink blood regularly in order to maintain their appearance, Neferata for example drinks very often to keep her skin and body flawless. Vlad similarly consumed blood quite often to maintain his own attractiveness, and even during the first vampire war he was still described as handsome.

However, if a vampire only drinks rarely, their body starts to become more monstrous and decayed, it's the reason Necherarchs are always so creepy looking as they keep drinking to a minimum for the sake of their studies.

After he fell at the siege of Altdorf, Vlad was dead (or rather mostly dead as is the case for most vampires) he wasn't drinking blood for the several centuries in between his fall and the end times, so naturally his face has twisted into the nose-less horror we see in the end times.
>>
>>51106084
>It's pretty dishonest to claim that to want to talk about material acknowledged as canon by the setting's creators is trolling, isn't it?

That is not what is trolling. It's shilling when you bring it up in order to drum up interest for an abortion. It's trolling when you mention it and stir shit up in order to get (You)'s.

The issue with End Times and Age of Smegmar is that while they relate fine to eachother, they don't not relate well at all to other established Warhammer Fantasy fluff. It goes straight against many of the core themes and concepts, and liberally retcons left and right. It does this because End Times was never about Warhammer Fantasy - it was about laying the foundations for Age of Shitmar, who for all intents and purposes constitutes a completely different setting, with other themes, other concepts, other appeals, and other assumptions.

Thus, in order for there to be any measure of fruitful conversation, End Times (and by extension, Age of Shillmar) has been barred from the threads, because otherwise, all that will happen is that we'll be speaking in circles; the nature of Chaos is different in Warhammer Fantasy and in End Times/Age of Shitmar, the nature of magic is different, the nature of the Lady of the Lake is different, etc, etc, etc; the list is quite possibly endless.

In summation, End Times isn't just skubtastic, but it has no place being discussed as part of the setting, because for all intents and purposes, it isn't; it's a different setting. The canonicity of it, what GeeDubs declare, doesn't enter into the equation.

>I think the OP of this thread needs to stop making the threads, because he's dishonest and cowardly.

As the OP of the last one but not this one, I must kindly ask you to go fuck yourself. Want to discuss End Times? Go to the Smegmar thread and suck cock with the other beaten housewives.
>>
>>51110190
Sure. I do however think that the rider would be pretty overrated in combat since all his effort would go into controlling a flying animal.
>>
>>51106084
>So, here's a question - had the world not been destroyed, what would the reunification of the elves have done longterm? Would there be peace, or would the Dark Elves' crimes be too unforgivable?

Ignoring the fact that the world hasn't been destroyed, I want to think that in time, it's possible that the elves would've come together, in a fashion, but it could take millennia, and there's no guarantee they'd be around for that long. I think that the chance of full re-unification is slim to none.

That said, I've always been fond of the idea of an elven alliance, because while the elves are shitheads, there's only one thing they love more than their own faction, and that's elves as a whole. I could absolutely see them working together, possibly entirely on the basis of the belief that they are superior to all others, and it would be interesting to see them occupy such a unified position.

As a huge fan of what was Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, I always thought that a third faction should've been Wood Elves, Dark Elves and High Elves. The dark elves working directly with Chaos and Orks was always odd as fucking shit, anyway.
>>
Destruction vs Order always pissed me off, it was far to simplistic a divide.
>>
>>51110236
>being a blood drinking cuck
>not drinking the blood of a dragon to permanently sate your thirst
How can non blood dragons even compete?
>>
>>51110409
Pretty sure Abhorash and Ushoran would have worked together for Mourkain.

Too bad he wound up with W'soran the traitor.
>>
>>51110236
>the reason Necherarchs are always so creepy looking as they keep drinking to a minimum for the sake of their studies.

Like, do they forget to keep themselves fed, or is there a non-autistic reason?
>>
>>51110508
Necherarchs are neets so it makes sense they'd forget to eat, and shower
>>
>>51110508
The other Bloodlines either have constant access to humans or are given in to their hunger.

Necrarchs live solitary like all wizards. So unless they own a village near their tower they just have Necromancer apprentices and little girls lost in the woods.
>>
>>51109824
Cannons were supposed to be pretty fucking rare, though, back before Warhammer Fantasy started spinning out of control.

That said, what you say may still not be applicable to dragons, because they've got dragonscale and are a magic part of the world since even the arrival of the old ones (and possibly Chaos).

That said, there's so many different ways to fuck up the day for big things, whether they're dragons or giants or whatever, so on a fundamental level, I'm not disagreeing with you.

A focus on monsters and siege engines of any kind isn't just fucking boring in a skirmish/wargame sense, it also makes no sense.
>>
>>51110555
Canon is Old Ones before Chaos, Dragons before Old Ones.
>>
>>51109395
Nah, most of the big games (Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, Vermintide, Total War, etc) are actually better at sticking to good source material than GW is. For example, I'm pretty sure Vermintide only is End Times because it had to be; there's extremely little tying it to that. It could've just as well been set during the first major Skaven war (I forget the year) or in a separate "What if"-continuity (as most games are, anyway).

Imho Vermintide is a little bit much WFRP3, but it's still pretty not-shit.
>>
>>51110567
>Canon is Old Ones before Chaos, Dragons before Old Ones.

I know, it's why I said "possibly", because you could argue that Chaos always was there. After all, Chaos flooded in when the gates fell, but those gates were presumably built by the Old Ones. Before the Old Ones built them, it's entirely possible that Chaos was already there, just in a more... "latent" state, if that makes sense to you.

Pure theorycrafting, obviously.
>>
>>51110540
>Necrarchs live solitary like all wizards.
>like all wizards
..t.. the Colleges are in Altdorf, anon. While there are certainly "solitary wizard"-type wizards in Warhams, most are really just people, although the stigma probably makes it so that wizards not living in major cities likely make their homes outside of town.

The Necrarchs hide out because they're fucking necromancers. It's not only expected, but in a world where the winds of magic can literally be seen by some people, I think that may be necessary if you want to pull off major spells & rituals.

Also, I think Necrarchs usually have a mortal servant or so, if only to keep the cover up.

>>51110526
>Necherarchs are neets so it makes sense they'd forget to eat, and shower
Living the dream.

>>51110457
>Pretty sure Abhorash and Ushoran would have worked together for Mourkain.

Yeah, it's pretty ironic that Abhorash, founder of the Blood Dragons, hated vampirism, and only fed on criminals, fighting the beast within, and that Ushoran, the founder of Mourkain and the Strigoi, was the only other major vampire to actually create a functioning, relatively good-aligned and prosperous vampire nation, where you only fed on criminals and the like.

But before even that, Abhorash already served Neferata, Queen of Lahmia. I want to imagine that Abhorash assisted in the fall of Mourkain only with the greatest possible reluctance.
>>
>>51110747
By assist you mean did nothing to help yes? Wasn't ushoran killed by a horde of green skins?
>>
File: Vampire Souls of Magic.png (1007KB, 1005x252px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Souls of Magic.png
1007KB, 1005x252px
>>51110937
>did nothing to help
Unless I've seriously misunderstood some source material, I believe that Abhorash assisted in the destruction of Mourkain just as much as any other member of Neferata's court.

That said, it's true that this happened primarily through manipulation of human servants and greenskin hordes. Ushoran was actually killed by an orcish shaman, in the end. I don't know the specifics, only the generals as described in Night's Dark Masters.

Picture unrelated but interesting.
>>
>>51094996
I know a couple people who list Rhydon as their favorite actually
>>51110567
Dragon Ogres>Dragons
>>
>>51110555
Things change between editions.
>>
>>51110747
Abhorash had already fucked off by that point. He was independant along with all the others.

In fact, Abohrash accidently caused the greenskins to attack Mourkain. Abby slaughtered his way through the mountains instead of sneaking. The Orcs wanted payback, so when they found out about another vampire they attacked him instead.

Abhorash was already long gone by that point and neither he nor Ushoran knew about it.
>>
>>51111086
During the last battle for Nagash, Neferata fled. After Nagash was beaten, all but Abhorash fled. Abhorash stuck around to fight to the last due to his oath to Nagash, and when the fighting ended he left.

Only W'soran anf Ushoran met back up afterwards. Ushoran sent a message to Neferata to join him, she was insulted and manipulated Sigmar's Empire into attacking instead.

Ushoran was thought to be killed by the shaman but was never confirmed so and was revealed to be alive in his book.
>>
File: Capt._Obvious[1].jpg (11KB, 230x311px) Image search: [Google]
Capt._Obvious[1].jpg
11KB, 230x311px
>>51111195
>Things change between editions.
>>
>>51106802
I've buffed damage of most the ranged weapons in my game, to fair effect, so I agree there.
>>
>>51111314
Sorry, I apparently got my timelines fucked up. It's very helpful, setting me straight, thanks. That makes it odd that the Blood Dragons would treat the Strigoi the way they did, though.

>>51111364
>she was insulted
What a big fucking surprise. Neferata. Insulted. Shocking. If there's such a thing as Old World feminism, the Lahmians are it.

>and was revealed to be alive in his book.
Oh snap, I didn't know that. Ancient Blood, I presume?
>>
>>51111496
>I've buffed damage of most the ranged weapons in my game, to fair effect, so I agree there.
I dunno. Considering that it's probably easier to make aimed shots at range, I would be hesitant to do such a thing. That being said, it could really play up the need for shields and taking cover, instead of having people out in the open, being shot at.

Still hesitant, though, since ranged weapons can't be dodged to begin with.
>>
>>51111525
Yeah, Ancient Blood.

Neferata was insulted because she was the divine monarch they had all sworn loyalty to and recieved vampirism/Necromancy from in the first place. Remember that Egypt was heavily reliant on formality and societal position, like Japan. Ushoran was always an easy going noble without much care and was only made a vampire for his court connections and being a close relative, so he stupidly invited Neferata to join him with implication that it was as an equal and thereby caused a huge break in protocol.

Blood Dragons regard Strigoi as what they are. They had no contact back when Strigoi were empire builders. Abhorash never interacted with them at all, he vanished and left the Blood Dragons to their own devices.
>>
>>51110046
>it's frustrating
why? it's an almost irrelevant detail
you could change the date by a decade, claim it's not the grand skaven uprising but one large enough to engulf a few cities and none would bat an eye at it.
>>
>>51111784
>almost irrelevant detail

Almost, but not quite. Mind you, the game is still good, but it makes the whole thing feel completely meaningless, and it means that all the events are set in a universe that's largely nonsense.

It's annoying because it appears to be on principle. It's just there to satisfy the pushing of a label.

>change the date by a decade, claim it's not the grand skaven uprising but one large enough to engulf a few cities and none would bat an eye at it

Wouldn't really fit with the fluff, but yeah, they could've done that.

>>51111742
>They had no contact back when Strigoi were empire builders.
Huh, it's odd, because I just read on one of the wikis that Mourkain was shaped by Aborhash, Ushoran and W'soran. Wasn't sourced, though.
>>
>>51111742
>>51111525
You'd think Neferata would be insulted by Vlad falling in love with Isabella.
>>
>>51112144
By now I'm inclined to believe that Neferata would be insulted by absolutely anything anyone does in her general vicinity.
>>
>>51112179
Except her hundreds of cats. They can't do anything wrong in her eyes.
>>
>>51111742
>Ushoran was always an easy going noble without much care and was only made a vampire for his court connections and being a close relative, so he stupidly invited Neferata to join him with implication that it was as an equal and thereby caused a huge break in protocol.

According to Night's Dark Masters, Ushoran wasn't made a vampire. He stole the elixir and the gift of vampirism from her, after she had kept him out of the inner circle out of spite and pettyness. This infuriated her and led to a centuries-long rift that culminated in the final insult of him inviting her as an equal (whether intended as an insult or just out of stupid naiveté), leading her into declaring him apostate (of a sort), manipulating human kingdoms into attacking him at the same time as orks displaced by Strigos swarmed in.
>>
>>51112249
Like your typical woman.
>>
>>51112144
Possibly.
Then again she didn't move against the Von Carstein until later. Maybe she was just seeing them as rivals and gave no fucks otherwise.

Nef is basically female Settra. Everyone other than Nagash has to kneel and kiss the ring.
>>
File: 33549_md-Sea Of Chaos.jpg (119KB, 800x657px) Image search: [Google]
33549_md-Sea Of Chaos.jpg
119KB, 800x657px
>>51100400
>51111496
>>51100423
Thats retarded.

>>51100644
It looks like it was made by someone who has no idea of anatomy, and is trying to make it look blocky and polygonal. This is what people complain about when they say how AoS is a WoW cashgrab.

>>51102006
>>51102283
Middenland. There is an entire fluff book just on the heraldry and special orgs of the various provenances. Uniforms & Heraldry of The Empire. Its in the fluff book downloads.

>>51103855
life is suffering

>>51105319
Why? What would it add to the setting?

You don't have to cram every trope into a setting like you're stuffing a turkey.

>>51105503
>space
Lizard men. Not joking.

>>51105652
>>51105688
Already exists. Cthothic sea beast of primordial nature, and aquatic beastmen are well established. Pic related.

>>51107486
Works fine for me.

>>51109395
Isn't it funny how some people know how to capitalize on the literal decades of established lore, while GW huffs glue?
>>
>>51112535
>Thats retarded.

No it's not.
It's based on folklore wherein people had to hold onto shapeshifters.
Archaon had to break Dorghar in by riding on him as he changed into many different forms.
>>
>>51106352
Are they actually used as anything? Did they revive the rule about pink horrors splitting into blue horrors, and probably yet again into flamefaggots?
>>
>>51112691
>Did they revive the rule about pink horrors splitting into blue horrors, and probably yet again into flamefaggots?

Yes.
>>
>>51112653
It's still pretty fucking retarded.
>>
Bump-limit reached and we're already on pg. 7, so;

New thread:
>>51112836
>>51112836
>>51112836
>>51112836
>>51112836
>>
>>51112825
How?
>>
>>51112404
I dunno, the female Von Carsteins are pretty good. It's just the Lahmians that are petty.
>>
>>51112144
I think that it was mentioned in the Liber Necris that she wasn't happy about it and she was further insulted that he would fall for a mortal woman.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.