[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdmg/kdg/ - Kingdom Death Monster General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 42

File: Kingdom Death.png (383KB, 750x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Death.png
383KB, 750x2880px
Jamming the skull through the brain and tearing the brain edition.

Old: >>51039077

Kingdom Death Monster is a live streamed performance art orgy comprising Skinny Guy Fieri, Unkempt Nick Frost, and Balder Simon Pegg.

>FAQ
If you have any questions, check the "Campaign" page of the kickstarter, and read through the updates. This is 4chan, don't expect the assholes who post here to help you with questions they have answered 50 times before.

>Kickstarter Page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
https://stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
OFFICIAL Pledge Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K00irUwXEeQoZJauiScXDj1D8U5rJta3pPXSemUrbIE/edit#gid=0
>>
>>51047056
Mostly that last panel, I think.
>>
>>51046815
Got a link, because I, for the life of me, can't find shit.
>>
>>51047056
Anyone have the money-grubbing gear and game rules for the not-pinups that poots released and didn't send out retroactively or even fucking allow us to buy them apart?
>>
>>51047104
Huh, they took it off the download page. Had to go to the old KS updates to find it. Sorry to send you on a runaround, I swear it was there at one point.
https://kingdomdeath.com/downloads/kdm-artbook-web-high.zip
>>
>>51047145
It's ok.

Welp, time to fa-... "appreciate some fine art."
>>
File: Honeycomb Weaver.png (164KB, 626x729px) Image search: [Google]
Honeycomb Weaver.png
164KB, 626x729px
>>51047171
Oh, you need some of that? We can help there, sure.
>>
>>51047187
I really don't like this one, there's too many dicks on these monsters Ploob, too many!
>>
>>51047203
> Ciro
>The art for the honeycomb is actually quite good, we all know what's going on there, but it's not that graphic. The sketch on the other hand goes too far and turns a cool creature into "boobs and dick lol"

> Kingdom Death
>@Ciro, I agree. Hence why its not final.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15583301#comment-15583300

It's being changed. Unfortunately.
>>
>>51047235
>unfortunately

/d/ please.
>>
>>51047203
I really think you're being a faggot about this

vaginas and boobs literally everywhere are fine, but OH NO an overt dick and suddenly it's toofar...

If anything, by making it MORE anatomically correct, they're moving away from childish practices.

I'm appalled for you.
>>
>>51047101
It's all the unopened boxes.
>>
>>51047279
I wish it was a tongue
>>
>>51047279
It's not even that anon, it just seems like they're adding the dick for the sake of shock value now.
I don't really care about the older homeycomb weaver, in fact I think it's a relatively clever way of making the fucking monster's spunk relate to it's theme.

Also
>implying that the honeycomb weaver is anywhere NEAR anatomically correct
I don't think making a bigger dick is less childish, I think it's the reverse. At least the Sunstalker is an enjoyable big dick, this fucker has a bbc coming from it's belly mouth.
>>
>>51047362
>At least the Sunstalker is an enjoyable baby dick

really stepping in it now, aren't we?
>>
Guys.

Guys we forgot something.

What the fuck is this?

Everyone thought it was going to be Satan, but the Satan artwork didn't end up looking anything like this at all.
>>
>>51047462
Early concept Satan would be my guess
>>
>>51047462
Thats Satan, it was the first concept of Satan. If you look back at the updates that picture changes a bit each time
>>
>>51047401
Sure anon, if you say so.
>>
>>51047187
honestly this one is loads better (no pun) just because of the shape and the hands. I'd put up with a cock on it like that if we get fun clawed hands splayed out like that, and a actually fairly creepy setup (more on that here):

The phoenix is the penultimate model imo. It has the whole anus thing, making it nsfw, but it lives off a dynamic pose, a good level of creepy (parasite hands/his actual hands and the face in the beak).

The sunstalker is the middle line. It has more nsfw, but almost to a jokey degree. It's the penultimate "well it's not the best aesthetic model, but it's fucking creepy on a certain level, and quite a bit jokey, and it's fun to fight."

The gorm is the bottom line. It's kind of nsfw, but whatever else it might be, it's a fucking joke. You look at it and you have to really stare at it and get in the mind of horror genre to even begin to find it interesting or scary.

Frogdog redefines the bottom line. The mosquito will probably end up somewhere near the middle. This new weaver has the potential though to be another pheonix, for me at least.

The new weaver picture has a wonderful dynamic movement to the arms and needle fingers, and a better and more feminine shape to make the cock-mouth seem less "baron harkonen" and more out of place and freaky. The face and head seem unnatural in a jp horror vibe, and taken all together yes, I think it having a tongue instead of a cock in the mouth would go over better, but if I had to choose, right now, which to take, original pic or new pic, I would HANDS DOWN pick the second. There's no fucking saving the bloated old model. It would have chased the frogdog and the gorm into the shitbin.
>>
File: image.png (333KB, 530x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 530x700px
Is the goblin one of the potential GC reveals?
>>
>>51047570
no
>>
>>51047570
No
>>
>>51047570
Probability: Extremely Low
>>
>>51047462
this version looks so much better

wish he'd reveal the art checkpoints... maybe course-correct that disastrous reveal
>>
Are those face base inserts an add on? Can i just add $20 to my pledge and pick up a set? I couldnt see them in the add on list.
>>
>>51047626
Yes.

Did you stop scrolling or something? Shit's right there. Misc addon.
>>
>>51047626
first instinct is to ridicule you
but i get it
you just want to be sure, right? you can actually read and you do understand he's not updating shit at all, and is kinda phoning everything in lately?
>yes you just add 20, and pick it with the manager
>the add on list on the front page is shit, and unreliable
>>
>>51047291
underrated post
>>
>>51047616
It's a fucking silhouette anon, it's worse by default.
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (942KB, 2478x1658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
942KB, 2478x1658px
To the anons complaining about no info about Satan, we actually know quite a bit, it's just not spelt out.

This isn't the first mention of the Ivory Dragon. It's linked to Aya and The Wall. We know that there is a Hybrid Armor set of Ivory+Leather that gives you free Sword Mastery. We know it's going to come with the Ivory Carver settlement location.

We literally know more about this expansion than we do about the Gold Smoke Knight, a fight that is already completely finished and in production, but literally no one has bitched about the lack of info on the GSK.
>>
>>51047962
The only logical conclusion: Aya killed Satan.
>>
>>51047962
Being a contrarian is cool anon
>>
Whelp I think this is what I'm gonna order. Feel free to tell me why my taste is shit.

>Gold lantern
>Oblivion mosquito
>Dung beetle knight
>Flower knight
>DoW pinup
>Dungbeetle Knight pinup + ball
>Male/female dung beetle dancers
>Faceless survivor
>Frogdog armor pinup
>Honeycomb weaver pinup
(Kinda wish the honeycomb weaver had a more queen bee like feel)
>Pondscum armor pinup
>pathfinders of death

Considering Frogdog.....
>>
File: img-blake6.jpg (26KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
img-blake6.jpg
26KB, 450x357px
>>51047865
Wrong

Have you noticed that the demon up top isn't an overdesigned mess? How about the increasingly more interesting weapon beside it? Now look at the bottom left.... that's a massive snake coiled around this figure, a symbol of great import to the devil. All of these things are a hell of a lot more dynamic looking, YES, even from the grey blob that lies before you.

A dolt such as yourself is incapable of spotting the differences. You're of the pathetic lot that tore out pages from the activity magazines in doctor's offices, simply because you were too frustrated that you couldn't figure them out.

Do a just thing for once and end your line, here and now.
>>
File: received_10155250491341874.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155250491341874.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
I've gone a dark path, /tg/. I decided to kitbash the Manhunter.
I wanted to make him into a gross cyborg to present a fun little anachronism in a Fantasy world, like kids playing playing cowboys and indians and having a guy show up with a grenade launcher.
I've already added a respirator, so where should the mask's tube end? Waist? Back? flask? A knot of scar tissue? Or is it not yet too late to turn back?
>>
>>51048069
from what I've heard, Frogdog is a must have

Tons of armor, progressively challenging fights,and its dripping with flavor.
>>
File: 1396748928846.png (840KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1396748928846.png
840KB, 900x1000px
>>51048115
>>
>>51048126
>you have my permission to hang
>>
>>51048126
Knot of scar tissue.
>>
>>51048126
What flask? You mean the bear trap??

I'm not a fan of it but do whatever you want.
>>
>>51048126
Have it plug into roughly where his appendix would be. It's an unusual spot, enough to be unsettling, but not so out of the norm that it just seems dumb, like the wrist might.
>>
>people so busy bitching about Satan that they miss the confirmation that there are actually multiple levels to the Watcher now, and that infinite kick loops are working as intended and were not removed
>>
>>51048115
The demon on top is the same as in the grey blob, bro. same outline. The loss of the snake is a bit of a bummer, and i agree that the staff idea for the big beast was pretty neat, but really, the ivory dragon does a good job for what it is, conjureing up heaps of satanic and hellish imagery and inspiration from classical paintings, so don't get so butthurt over not being on the design team for not-your-game.
>>
>>51047988
>twinpleb
No, she found the gear, faggot
>>
>>51048252
there's legitimate cause for concern

the MOST APOCALYPTIC SHOWDOWN model is a pile of trash with word EPIC emblazoned across it.
>>
>>51048284
Aww boo hoo you don't like a mini. No one cares. Everyone hates Gorm and shit all over it the first kickstarter, and now it's at the top of every list for best expansions.

Get over yourself, aesthetics aren't everything.
>>
>nearly 150 frogdogs remaining

rev up those tear duct pumps, because it's going to get salty pretty fast....
>>
>>51048284
I don't see the word EPIC on the Ivory Dragon.
Also, free expac, whatever,
>>
>>51048317
>I DONT LIKE THAT YOU DONT LIKE THING

Okay.
>>
>>51048284
Suki suki
>>
>>51048317
The Gorm still looks like shit and the only reason people say it's good is because it's one of only TWO monsters that can be hunted year 1 and it comes with a pile of gear that also happens to be quite decent.

Dumb hood rat bitch.
>>
>>51048126
Attach to his heart, Manhunter is basically a frankensteim monster already.

he's mechanical on the inside in a way
>>
so we still have six slots for the gamblers chest to be revealed, and just a bit over 40 hours. He said he'd be revealing them all by the end of campaign, right? I hope he doesn't drag them out into the post campaign days. We'll ever see that shit.
>>
File: Just the ivory dragon.jpg (76KB, 1024x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Just the ivory dragon.jpg
76KB, 1024x1197px
>>51048271
>The demon on top is the same as in the grey blob, bro. same outline.

Wrong again. Two for two.

Everything else you said is fine, I guess.
>>
>>51048252
And what is your source for this information? Your ass?

We already knew Poots considers the kick loop to be fine, he's stated it in the FAQ publicly.
>>
>>51048393
>He said he'd be revealing them all by the end of campaign, right?
He said that at the beginning yes. People have caught his attention recently with the worries that it wouldn't all be revealed in time and he just shitposted in response.

He definitely knows that rolling once a day won't reveal it all. The question is if he even cares or if it's "too much work a bloo a bloo a bloo".

He better fucking reveal it all before he fucks off post-campaign.
>>
>>51048552
>source
It's literally in the update.

When he lists off the ways you can die in kingdom Death he includes the infinite kick loop, which wouldn't make much sense if he was planning to remove that glitch.

He also mentions that intelligent monsters can gain class levels with the Pathfinders of Death promos, specifically the higher levels of Butcher, Kings Man, and Watcher.
>>
>>51048640
>When he lists off the ways you can die in kingdom Death he includes the infinite kick loop, which wouldn't make much sense if he was planning to remove that glitch.
It's not a glitch. Everyone already knew this
>>
>>51048650
how does this glitch work, in the simplest terms? I've never played the game, but it sounds hilarious
>>
>>51048640
Anon, you're reading too far into that. It's very possible that all he meant was more powerful versions, e.g. with a buff or two. Or, he could be talking about something that is unique to the Pathfinders expansion -- maybe it adds a 4th level to all the core game nemeses (and a 2nd level to the Watcher). Doesn't mean that the Watcher has levels in the core game.

I'm leaning towards small buffs to the nemeses rather than full blown additional levels. Additional levels would put this "promo" way way way above its paygrade in terms of gameplay, and seeing how it is functionally a KS exclusive that's a bad thing.
>>
File: x2 Kick.png (442KB, 639x1003px) Image search: [Google]
x2 Kick.png
442KB, 639x1003px
>>51048682
>how does this glitch work, in the simplest terms? I've never played the game, but it sounds hilarious
Monsters have AI cards which function as their health tracker. As you wound monsters, AI cards come off of their AI deck and go into their wound stack. A monster with only one AI card in their deck will do that one action every single turn.

The infinite kick loop happens with a Butcher where Kick, pic related, is the only card left in his deck. He basically does a Russian Cossack dance all over the party until everyone dies.
>>
>>51048682
He has kick as his last card. The action flow of Kick declares that the big B draws another card after it resolves.

Kick is drawn
Kick is resolved
Kick is put into the used AI deck
The AI deck is empty, the used deck is shuffled.
Kick is drawn from the new AI deck.
Ad infinitum
>>
>>51048713
>>51048714
>Target: Threats
Not quite true. He only kicks until everyone is knocked down.
>>
>>51048683
There's a higher potential that it won't be exclusive, because it's not just Poots alone.

also I agree with the first thing you said, from the standpoint that it requires this mechanic of knowledge passing on from settlement to monster.... but if that weren't the case, it would make the game far more interesting, wouldn't it?

The pricetag for JUST heroes and a modified camp seems a bit steep to me. Shouldn't be surprised if somethings in there that has yet to be divulged.
>>
>Hahaha! We have so many links on the main page, we hit the character LIMIT! I have to go back thru and convert everything to tinyurl's lolololol
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15590203#comment-15590202
>>
>>51048729
I think if you have priority you are considered a threat even when knocked down.
>>
>>51048757
Correct
>>
>>51048755
JUST ROLL THE FUCKING DICE FOR GAMBLERS, POOTS.
>>
>>51048757
This. But, it is technically possible to break it, as the priority target token gets removed each time it targets you. So he'll target one person until he manages to completely miss that person and not reapply the target token, then he targets the next... and so on and so forth.

It is technically possible to survive it. But the odds, especially with a high level Butcher who gets speed buffs, are not very good.
>>
>>51048777
The Gambler Speaketh Truth, Poots.
>>
>>51048777
>>51048777
>>51048777
quickly, how do we get this screencapture to moops?

The gambler has fuckin' spoken.
>>
>>51048787
>4+ to hit.
>5+ with grease.
It's actually relatively easy to avoid.
>>
>>51048823
The problem is that all of the hits have to miss. If you've been hit by Infectious Lunacy and cannot dodge any longer and you're fighting a L2 or L3 Butcher with 3 or 4 speed on that attack respectively... That gets pretty hairy pretty fast. Even with grease and another evasion boost, vs. a L3 Butcher each attack has only a 12.5% chance of completely whiffing. Chances are pretty good he's going to kill you before he whiffs.
>>
>>51048926
Can't you surge on his action and try and kill him? It's been a while since I read the rules.
>>
>>51048935
Yes, if you surge during the resolution of the monster's last AI card and you wound them then it will kill them.

Main problem there is avoiding Infectious Lunacy which will prevent those sorts of shenanigans.
>>
>>51048935
During flows you can use survival actions.

Sometimes you might not have the survival for it.
Sometimes you might not have the innovations for it.
>>
>>51048949
>Not just shooting him.
Do you even Deathpact?
>>
>>51048965
Well the problem is being able to Surge at all. Once you've fallen to Infectious Lunacy you cannot use survival actions. And against an L3 Butcher all he has to do is look at you funny and now suddenly you're under Infectious Lunacy. (It triggers off of 3 brain damage, and all of his brain damage triggers are equal to monster level.)
>>
File: disgust.png (17KB, 258x252px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
17KB, 258x252px
>>51048989
>Not having a Frenzy Potion to use as an Insanity Battery so you start the fight in the 20s.
>>
>>51048949
Red fist would work, though, right?
>>
>tfw all these fucking scrubs in the KS comments want to buy enough stone face base insert packs to base their entire satan pledge
>make me do a bunch of math and make a totally new sheet on my miniature count spreadsheet
>math comes out that it takes 24 fucking addons to base them all
>"Eeeeeh that's too much for me"
I really, really just want to tell these cows that it is not hard at all to make a silicon mold out of one insert to make infinite greenstuff bases yourself.

The only thing holding me back is the fact that I feel Poots deserves to fleece them of their dumbass money.
>>
>>51049028
>silicone mold
Lol that's a waste of time and money. Just use oyumaru, that's how I made my gorm new hands.
>>
>>51049019
No, Red Fist would not work in this case because the frenzy brain trauma also prevents the use of fighting arts in addition to preventing spending survival.

>>51049010
Anon... what? Nothing you said is going to save you from Infectious Lunacy. All he needs to do is reduce your insanity by 3 total points and it triggers. Plus, Frenzy Potion is going to cause you to be unable to spend survival anyways. So not only are you not preventing it, but you're actually causing it yourself.
>>
File: received_10155250724131874.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155250724131874.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
I went for the appendix spot. I'm using a clothing tag plastic for the pipe. Thoughts?
>>
>>51049055
>oyumaru
I have not heard of this material and will have to go investigate. Thank you, no longer baby-mitted anon.
>>
>>51049078
THEN HOW DO WE STOP HIM???
>>
>>51049095
The $10 dollar pack off amazon gives you 6 "strips" which is enough to make a fairly large mold. At least big enough for a 50mm base.
I use Lego to make the scaffold. Just press it down really hard and use something to poke at the greenstuff or whatever you fill the mold with if there's itty bitty places the putty won't get into.
>>
File: Vegetables.jpg (74KB, 457x407px) Image search: [Google]
Vegetables.jpg
74KB, 457x407px
>>51049111
>THEN HOW DO WE STOP HIM???
>>
File: blame it on Anna.jpg (63KB, 1079x499px) Image search: [Google]
blame it on Anna.jpg
63KB, 1079x499px
>>51048317
>everyone hates gorm

Gee, I wonder why
>>
>>51049086
you should model the tube that feeds into the mask to be an air-sack, because otherwise the differences in diameter for the tubing makes it look horrendously bad as is.

That being said, I love the repurposing of that clear plastic.
>>
>>51049010
Frenzy Potion is Once Per Showdown.

Even if you could keep sipping it, it does nothing to interact with Lunacy.
>>
>>51049163
Anna didn't sculpt the gorm. The problem is the poor model sculpt and Gorm Climate, otherwise it's a very solid and fun expansion.
>>
>>51049086
The tubing doesn't match. There's obvious tubing already coming from the mask, so it just looks like some garbage stuck to a chopped bit from another kit. Gonna have to do more effort than mate. Greenstuff yourself a tube the same thickness as the one already on the mask and add/sculpt ridges, otherwise cut the pipe from the mask and connect your plastic wire directly and leave way more slack than you have there (in this case I recommend either using a different kind of material ie: a paperclip or thin metal wire for shape control)
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>51049095
He still has baby hands I just splayed out the fingers a bit and made them curve slightly so it looks like he's slightly stepping of his base.

I promised photos but it's pretty hard to get a good shot. Anyway there he is in all his wip glory. I feel the spread finger make it look a but more dynamic like he's moving his weight.
>>
>>51048729
Then he just infinitely menaces instead.
>>
>>51049244
Why doesn't your gorm fit your base?? Is he like...half an inch forward?
>>
>>51049272
I wanted it like that.

When survivor face him from the front they have to almost stand in his maw.

It's also not glued down since I'll probably spice up the base with some stone faces so his finger may curl over those instead.
>>
>>51049266
>Then he just infinitely menaces instead.
He would menace twice / three times. He would not draw an extra AI card because his card resolution terminates when he goes to Menace.
>>
Any new backers thinking of getting all the old expansions, and just getting all the new expansions down the road on a black friday once everyone has "beta tested" them for you? I'd like them all but that shits spensive.
>>
>>51049219
she massively influenced every aspect, from the concept to the art in the book

Now you're right, she didn't sculpt it, but it doesn't take a genius to notice a woman's touch was applied all over this.

BTW I'm not saying Anna a shit. I'm saying Anna's monster a shit.
>>
File: It_s_a_gamble.png (84KB, 310x175px) Image search: [Google]
It_s_a_gamble.png
84KB, 310x175px
>>51048777
>>
>>51049370
If I had not fell overtop a Satan pledge, without looking for it, I'd just as soon do what you said.

But the older sets WILL become increasingly harder to acquire, mark my words. Shit is already being phased out.
>>
>>51049417
>REPRINTS
>EXPANSION OF AN EXPANSION
if anything he'll add more to them and the people that already have them will get the dick.
>>
>>51049433
harder to find, anon, i'm tellin you now.
>>
>>51049463
It honestly depends. There's almost always expansions listed for my region in large supply.

If you're USA or Europe you may be fucked though.
>>
>Nearly the end, still no gamers pledge level

Damn you poot you fookin hack
>>
>>51049551
No gamer pledge or card upgrade pack.
>>
>>51049625
Poots has clarified as of a couple weeks ago that the card upgrade pack won't be available until after the campaign.
>>
>>51049625

Sauce? I'm looking in the meantime
>>
>>51049667
There is no sauce. That anon is just noting their continued absence.
>>
>>51049686

Well here's hoping he's got some big ass announcements coming soon. If he knows that there's a lot of people out there that just want the gameplay components and nothing else, he sure doesn't seem like he wants to capitalize on that.
>>
>its midnight on the east coast
>ploops still hasn't rolled

this is asinine
>>
>>51049716
He shouldn't even roll at this stage. The gimmick was nice while it lasted but he doesn't have time for this shit anymore.
>>
>>51049716
Why the fuck is he even still rolling? At this point we just need to start revealing shit left and right.
>>
>>51049716
>Can't even manage his time properly to roll 2 dice once a day.
This is why I suspect this kickstarter will be at least an extra year late.
>>
>>51049750
>>51049748
>>51049746
all perfectly valid
>>
File: WHOOOO.png (19KB, 713x228px) Image search: [Google]
WHOOOO.png
19KB, 713x228px
FUCKING

>Only 2 rolls

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
>>
>>51049748
>>51049746
>I've decided to not create videos tonight for the Gambler's Chest Roll, for the sake of speed and ensuring I get some sleep for our FINAL FRIDAY and FINAL SATURDAY!

>To pay for my mortal sin, I will be making two reveals! I am finishing them up now!
Well, speak of the devil.
>>
File: behold, poots.png (806KB, 639x664px) Image search: [Google]
behold, poots.png
806KB, 639x664px
>mfw poots update in news about a update
just fucking update you faggot
>>
>>51049824
There are six left.

If he does 2 now, 2 tomorrow, and 2 EARLY on Saturday then it will be revealed. At least he is finally stepping it up.
>>
>>51049551
Gamblers and Satans only are discounts because they include nongameplay contents.

Even if a Gamers Only pledge were created, I highly doubt you'd get more than $100 if even that discounted off the price of just adding their kickstarter prices together with a Gold Lantern pledge.
>>
bad update :(
>>
File: 1408730044834.png (308KB, 703x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408730044834.png
308KB, 703x720px
>>51049841
>mfw when I saw the update update
>>
>>51049853
Wouldn't it be better to give this information to people sooner so they can make decisions on what they want to buy rather then having a mad scramble at the very last second?
>>
>>51049864
Actually no, Gamblers are saving hundreds now even if you were just grabbing all the new expansions + GC.
>>
>>51049889
>Wouldn't it be better
Of course it would be. But when have you known Poots to make intelligent business decisions?

Anyone who isn't grabbing the GC is an idiot and deserves it, though.
>>
>>51049889
Showmanship, anon
>>
>>51049890
>Gamblers are saving hundreds
Nah, you're only saving..like 100 bucks thanks to the Ivory Dragon.

All the other xpacs together, including a GC and first Hero run 740.
Ivory Dragon bumps it to 840.

The pinups are basically plastic garbage so I don't add them to the cost.
>>
>>51049890

What I don't get is that currently, at least according to that link at the top, all new expansions would add like 550-600 to the pledge. If you went with the 750 pledge, then added the say 600, you're sitting at 1350, yet people are saying a gamers pledge would cost the same if not more than satans. How do they figure that?
>>
>>51049926
Anon, go redo your math. All of the new expansions so far add up to $755. The update pack is $60, and the GC is $100. That's a total of $915 right there, a savings of $138.

And there's another expansion coming.
>>
>>51049941
The comparison of a Gamer's Lantern to Satan came with two circumstances:

The first was that if it was just the expansions it would be close to Satan's Lantern, which it already is. Ancient Gold Lantern + all new expansions is already at $1505, and there's another expansion in the wings yet to be revealed.

The other qualification is that if you add in promos such as the Super Survivors and the False Messengers and Promos of Death, which have small but nonzero gameplay items, it actually exceeds Satan's Lantern in price. It's already there. 1505 + 40 + 60 + 125 = $1730.

So... both of Poots' earlier predictions turned out to be true.
>>
>>51049962
690 actually.

Dunno what you're adding to that.
>>
>>51050017
You're missing Silver City, which is $65.

You can check my numbers in my spreadsheet. Everything in there is correct.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
>>51049841
Is there a .rar/.zip with all of these loose drawings around. Kind of want other things/cards to customize/make and would like some more.
>>
>>51050028
Oh right.

Uunless you're getting the Lion God as well or already have it it's moot.
>>
>>51050052
>*don't already have it.
wew
>>
>>51050013

Would promos actually be included in such a thing? I suppose they add to the game, but not in the same capacity as an actual expansion. It was mentioned before how he might like pledges confirmed before the kickstarter is over. Well, I'd happily throw the money at him right now for Game + GC + Old Exp + New Exp. I swear it feels like he's making it extra difficult to get what I want without picking up the trash pinups or the promos, which I really don't want for the most part. Had this kickstarter not been so huge it would have been less of an issue because I could have just sold them off, but popularity + chinacasters are probably going to seriously devalue the models.
>>
>>51050088
>I swear it feels like he's making it extra difficult to get what I want without picking up the trash pinups or the promos,
That's because he is.
>>
>>51050088
>Would promos actually be included in such a thing?
I was in the comments section that day and he asked them if they should be included. Some said yes, some said now. He then did the math and came back with the second number.

I would personally go with no, they aren't really a big enough deal, but that's me personally.
>>
>>51050036
I want this too. In exchange have a SFA idea:

Gambler's luck. Story event when a survivor has a base 2+ luck. Can choose to take -1 luck or meet the gambler monster. Meet the monster gives you a chance 50/50 to die or get SFA. SFA makes it so you can't crit. You get +1 luck for each age milestone you have. You can add your luck to any rolls that revolve around a single survivor (and it's this survivor in question) during settlement or hunt phases. If you roll a 1 it's always a 1. In addition if you are ever, as an individual, allowed to roll on a story or hunt event you must- though you do not have to reserve endeavors. If you have 8+ base luck something fun and horrible happens.
>>
>>51050088
Yea I will be selling the pinups on ebay as soon as they get to my doorstep. Have bidding start at kickstarter cost cause scalping is a dick move and there will be so many on the market.
>>
>>51050088
Yeah, I had a plan to use the pinups for my bone settlement. Then the people of the skull found their troupe. Well, I plan to make a Beetle Knight biker gang, but the rest is totally up in the air. That's just more models I have to paint.
>>
File: People of the Skull.jpg (784KB, 1576x1256px) Image search: [Google]
People of the Skull.jpg
784KB, 1576x1256px
>>51050219
Huh... I was going to post this. Not that.
>>
Only 180k for Chimera.

Has it been confirmed to be in the update pack yet?
>>
>>51050257
plumps isn't going to notice or care tonight; he's got beddie byes soon
>>
>>51050234
Ah, this is rad. Totally gonna print me one of these, thanks man.
>>
>IMPORTANT POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/12040948
>IMPORTANT POLL
>IMPORTANT POLL
>>
>>51050257
We won't know until it's revealed.
>>
>>51050276
>IMPOR
>TANT
>>
How about a mixed batch ?
>>
>>51050276
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12040948

Enlighten me, what's blank a reference to?
>>
>>51050359
The plain flat bases that most people use.
>>
>>51050370
Oh wow I totally misunderstood the question. Feel stupid. Thanks.
>>
>>51050380
Don't feel bad, I really didn't make it very clear to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>51050276
>not having completitionist tier of first kikestarter
>not having bought a metric fuckton of faces for every model
>not doing so again this round

I thought fa/tg/uys were patrician, how can such plebes be among us
>>
>>51050111
SFA?
>>
>>51050408
Secret farting art.
>>
It's up!
>>
Update's up
>>
>stretch goal delayed
>just so Poops can make a stupid joke
Poots...
>>
Good Update ~!
>>
>>51047962
Oh look, some of the promo cards that were supposed to be included in the first Kickstarter, but never were, and then were supposed to be available for download and never were.
>>
>>51050494
salty bitches incoming!
>>
>It's running away!
>lololol
fuck you poots
>>
This whole kickstarter has been a blast and I enjoy poobl's shitty jokes.
>>
Man, normally the typos don't bother me much, but it took three tries to get through the gatherer description.
>>
In terms of playability, what expansions would be best to pick up early? The conversion rate of freedom bux to my currency is super shitty. Paying MSRP for more down the line is not ideal but it's better than getting immensely wallet raped the next few months.
>>
File: 1479115877622.png (69KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479115877622.png
69KB, 1600x1200px
>>51050532
I'm a bit mad as well.

Who the fuck does this.
>>
>10101010
>lolololol
Fucking Poots.
>>
>>51050558
Biggest MSRP savings can be found by looking here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K00irUwXEeQoZJauiScXDj1D8U5rJta3pPXSemUrbIE/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Stuff like Dragon God is fully 50% off if you get it from KS, but others aren't as hugely discounted.
>>
>Poo "Humour"
>Arbitrarily adding 100k to the stretch goal.
Spare me.
>>
If anyone wants to buy some models to have now instead of later, I have extras of the Manhunter, Flower Knight, Regeneration Suit pinup, and Messenger of the Spiral Path. No gameplay content, just the models alone on their sprues. Nonscalp prices. US located.

[email protected]
>>
>>51048926
>>51048935
What happens with Move and Attack cards if you move out of range?
>>
>>51050612
He full moves towards and does not attack.

Unfortunately with Kick, the instruction to draw another AI card would still trigger.
>>
>>51047988
Satan is what she is hiding from in Beyond the Wall...Satan wants back what she stole.
>>
>tfw Poots tortures us by rereleasing Storm knight pinup and not his expansion
>>
File: 1469127637479.gif (489KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469127637479.gif
489KB, 250x250px
>>51048126
>>
>>51050592
Thanks, will consider Dragon God or DBK. Any other recommendations?
>>
>>51050681
It's a 50/50

We know that the parts are made (people of the storm both genders) but we have no clue if that means it'll be dropped or be shifted into the TBA.
>>
>>51050555
Did you finally have an "eiphiny" on what it was supposed to say?
>>
Fuck these add-ons.

May nee to drop Goth Amy and Candy/Cola in favour of Pathfinder one ($60) as I also need the Dice and inserts.

Is Goth Amy and Candy/Cola trash? Please tell me so.
>>
>>51050798
I think Amy and Candy are the lowest tier in terms of "cool shit"

The DBZ addon for example gives you tons of shit. The Pathfinder Team seems to add a ton of shit.

You only need 1 pack of inserts if you're making copies.

You really do not need more dice. Maybe 1 extra hit location die would be good, but I don't feel that pack is at all worth it.
>>
>>51050817
Thanks
>>
File: uPf8YiN.jpg (158KB, 1385x1054px) Image search: [Google]
uPf8YiN.jpg
158KB, 1385x1054px
Could this be the new quarry?
>>
>>51050715
nightmare ram
and silver city will be doooope
>>
File: POOOOOOOTS.jpg (51KB, 639x1462px) Image search: [Google]
POOOOOOOTS.jpg
51KB, 639x1462px
>>51050831
How can it not be?
>>
>>51050827
Anytime.

I feel like I should post my expansion Power Rank at some point for all the dudes who aren't going all in.
>>
>>51049028
Don't help idiots.
>>
>>51050841
Currently looking at: Gold Lantern (+50 idiot tax), Dragon King, Nightmare Ram. Good few months of gameplay right there?
>>
>>51050817
Amy is actually the best crossover translation, senpai

wicked base and amazing pudge; what's not to love?

She's broken in zombicide, so I anticipate her to be broken in this game too.
>>
>>51047570
the goblin is madness incarnate.

he is above the scribe and the holy lands.

i dont think we will be able to take that guy on ever.
>>
>>51050915
The core game alone is quite good for a few months of gameplay. Add in the Gambler's Chest for even more.

My only real suggestion for you is that you have both a new and an old expansion, so you'll get hit by the flat starting shipping fee both times. You'd end up saving about $25 by getting two new expansions or two old expansions.
>>
>>51050915
please do yourself a favor and follow any one of these two paths.
>>51043292

Securing a black friday basic lantern will chop the core down by 50 and keep the gambler's chest 100 (only if you want to add it that is). Additionally, and this is mostly heresy, the Black Friday pledges will have their orders filled with a higher priority than basic packages.

It's honestly not that hard. I've even managed to snap up and release seven BF gold lanterns over the course of half a day.
>>
>>51050958
Didn't catch that, thanks. Apart from Dragon God or DBK, what else is worth picking up from old expansions?
>>
>>51050995
>Additionally, and this is mostly heresy, the Black Friday pledges will have their orders filled with a higher priority than basic packages.
It's not just hearsay, it's actual legit trolling. That anon hit a nerve, evidently. There is no source to back this up, it was just one anon shitposting a couple of threads ago.
>>
>>51051013
Gorm is the single best old expansion.
>>
>somethingawful goons in yet another argument about whether or not the game is rape

Lel
>>
>>51051014
but satans are going to be shunned as the untrue fans
>>
>>51051030
Big Black Box of Rape has a nice ring to it.
>>
>>51051038
This.

Any Satan backer is immediately downgraded to bandwagoner.
>>
okay so i assume the pathfinders are not in satan since they are crossovers.

but will the satan receive 1 extra dice set and stone base set ?

also i thought all monsters already had custom made bases. so wouldnt you only need stone faces for your survivors?
>>
>>51047570
If it is the not-Cthulhu of this setting -which everything seems to indicate it is- then giving it stats would be completely retarded.
Hell, just giving it an appearance would probably spoil the effect.

Well, of course you could always go the Zootopia's Mr Big route...
>>
>>51051054
you mean twin plebs.
>>
>>51051055
The majority of monsters have blank bases
>>
>>51051055
>but will the satan receive 1 extra dice set and stone base set ?
No. Satan gets all new expansions, pinups and promos. Dice and base inserts are none of those things. Same deal with the now ancient rulebook addon.
>>
>>51051055
>okay so i assume the pathfinders are not in satan since they are crossovers.
Yep.

>but will the satan receive 1 extra dice set and stone base set ?
No?

>also i thought all monsters already had custom made bases.
Nope.
>>
>>51051073
i was considering an extra rule book. but i was wondering when h will release a 1.6 or 2.0 rule book and make my then 2 rule books obsolete.
>>
>>51051086
I feel the same way, saying it's version
>1.5
Just makes me think there will be KD2; Micheal Bay Edition featuring Shia Lebouf Survivor.
>>
>>51050852
Fuck Poots, other sales are about here's my money, I get stuff smiles. With Poots its, KDM rolls of 1, smirks, money given, stuff got, last more smiles.
>>
>>51050852
>How can it not be?

Because Adam keeps raising the price.
>>
>>51051073
Poots creating a ***MISC*** classification (aka NOT AUTO IN THE FUCKING PLEDGE) and then not utilizing it on either of those was a massive fucking mistep

it'll shave at least a year and a half off of his life explaining it to everyone.
>>
Questing for black friday gambler; wish me luck
>>
>>51051054
This is a lie spread by twinplebs.

OG Kickstarter, OG Satan masterrace.
>>
>>51051156
2nd or first face?

2nd appears quite a lot. I've been searching for a first for the past several days with no luck.
>>
>>51051112
>>51051086
>>51051086

when he does this (not if) it'll be an upgrade package

OR

the next iteration will be so vastly overhauled, he'll make a new core entirely -- in which case, you're fine either way.
>>
>>51051174
I suppose that's true.

We'll have 5~ odd years anyway to shit around with it.
>>
>>51051166
that's because there's fewer upgrade pledge levels in general
>>
>>51051029
>>51050995
>>51050841
>>51050592
Thanks for the advice anons. Unless I win the lottery, will probably be going with this:

GL (until BFGL opens up maybe, thanks for the chrome extension)
Dragon God
Gorm (still on the fence on this, not much savings to be had)
>>
File: Reaction 1961.jpg (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 1961.jpg
51KB, 512x512px
>>51051159
>not Black Friday Gambler's Lantern
>thinking he is hot shit
>>
File: really anon.jpg (241KB, 1277x1686px) Image search: [Google]
really anon.jpg
241KB, 1277x1686px
>>51051197
>classic misdirection to get people to dogpile the least desirable pledge and at a significant savings loss

O K

K

I

D
>>
so 1 add on of stone face bases is a must right? just so you can get your main 10 survivor minis based.

especially since i am going for magnetizing so i only have to glue a pair of legs to the base.
>>
>>51051216
>Spends 2x the cash.
>Mostly for pinup garbage.
>"I'm saving!"
You need to A; Calm down. And B; Sit down.
>>
>>51051221
If you're getting a gambler chest I wouldn't even bother. Just get some mold maker and have all your guys come from the Plain of Feet or something.

I personally am making bases for the 'Plain of Ten Thousand Toes' by using my Gorm molds to have giant toes sticking out everywhere.
>>
>>51051166
1st
>>
>>51051255
what would be a good set to start molding ?
>>
File: 1434162236529.png (84KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1434162236529.png
84KB, 250x250px
>>51051264
fite me
>>
>>51051240
>not
>even
>a
>god

When I get my hands on that shirt, you guys are fuckin' dead meat
>>
>>51051273
>>51051273
https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Making-Oyumaru-Perfect-Project/dp/B00MG5PYPI
+Greenstuff
>>
File: 1391823970605.jpg (137KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1391823970605.jpg
137KB, 465x600px
>>51051277
I'm 8 feet tall and jacked.
>>
File: Welcome to Kngdom Death.png (419KB, 950x493px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Kngdom Death.png
419KB, 950x493px
>>51051307
I have shitposted while on the toilet and have a reaction folder with over a dozen images.
>>
File: image.jpg (749KB, 700x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
749KB, 700x4000px
I remember this art, he made a lot of futa doujin
>>
>>51051407
>pinup storm knight armor

how sleepy can go get, Poots?
>>
>>51051407
Links?
>>
>>51051418
Still at work
>>
pleaseeaaese. only 400k more and we will have a top spot on the most funded things ever.
>>
>>51051418
Rebis
>>
>>51051574
We'll make anon, just be cool
>>
>>51051581
also there will finally be a game in the top spot.
>>
>>
>>51051030

For people that don't like boobs and rape they sure know how to describe it in suspiciously excessive detail...

HMMM
>>
alroght i just got the okay for a friend loan so i dont have to back out of my satan pledge. (i will just make an automatic transfer of 400 bucks every time i receive money each month)

now.
should i back mage for the undead pledge? i am not sure what my other options are for sleeves.
maybe you anon's know a better company in europe.

i decided i dont need 2 rulebooks(actually i am still not sure, seems cool to have 2) so all i need to add on to satan are the wanderers right? should i add these on or do you figure they are kinda meh.
>>
>>51051961
>i got a loan from a friend so that i don't have to drop my pledge
>hey guys, should spend even more money?
>>
>>51051961
You're a special kind of stupid.

So yes you should absolutely buy those overpriced Mage sleeves.
>>
File: 1445789109457.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445789109457.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>snag BF Lantern, make nice little pledge list totalling about $525
>finally commit to quitting salaried wageslave job and finishing college degree
>even a $375 babby pledge for Core, Gambler, and DK would put me in "bankrupt in a month" danger zone if I don't find a part-time job in two weeks
>now caught struggling to decide between cool toys only I would appreciate, or food and lodging
Adulthood was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>51050877
fucking do it man, would help out folks like me, im on BF gold lantern and have about an extra $300 that im trying to get the best value from
>>
>>51050877
Please do. Not loaded with a lot of trump rupees to spend as well.
>>
>>51052965
>>51052980
New and old stuff?

Or just old stuff?
>>
>>51053069
New and old, the old stuff already has a well-known power ranking.
>>
>>51050499
Stop saying that shit.
>>
>>51053069
yeah id say new and old as well thanks
>>
>>51053085
>>51053154
>mfw when I wanted to include little blurbs and it's already 3 pages long
I may have to redo this in the morning my brain is giving me shit
>>
>>51053251
ok no worries pal, ill just keep an eye out for it thanks
>>
9.97 lads

Inb4 poo tacks on another 100k to the stretch goal
>>
>>51053309
Nah it becomes 101,010,101
>>
>>51053327
The pootsibilities are endless
>>
File: KDM15.png (3MB, 639x3905px) Image search: [Google]
KDM15.png
3MB, 639x3905px
>>
>>51053360
I want to gather her herbs.
>>
>>51053379
look like plant tentacle getting her ready for you
>>
>>51051295
Do you buy the green stuff in bulk somewhere ? I'm not that interested in the bases but it seems like for what green stuff costs at my lgs I could buy an equivalent number of bases?
>>
>>51051580
I thought it looked familliar. Poots got fucking Rebis to do pinup art? The king of oiled muscle futas?

Poots must be a /d/ man at heart.
>>
>>51053599
A 36 inch ribbon of green stuff from Kneadatite through Amazon is $16, which is a lot cheaper than the small 6 inch pieces you get from hobby brands. That makes it much more cost effective.
>>
>>51053621
As badly written as the Polygon article was, it did say that a lot of the artwork for the KS pinups came from Yaoi artists.
>>
>>51050946
Assuming it has character selection, and EVER gets made, KD Titans might finally have the Goblin.
>>
>>51053636
>Yaoi
>Futa
>Related at all
There's basically no overlap. Yaoi is practically mainstream at this point, with every teenage weeb girl being obsessed with it since 2008. Meanwhile futa is still relatively unknown outside actual porn communities. So a search for "Yaoi artists" is unlikely to turn up a purely futa artist like Rebis unless you broaden the search to "artists who draw good dicks".

That said, Rebis is one of the few nip artists I know who reads and writes english well enough, has a patreon, and is willing to interact with western fans, so getting in touch with him probably wasn't hard.
>>
>>51051174
KDM2 will be The Lantern Festival

His reasoning for canceling it wasn't just that it wasn't living up to the quality he wanted, it's that it didn't fit nicely into the node system, and changed so much of the game that it would be better off becoming its own game entirely.

So it's pretty safe to say... it's gonna become its own game entirely.
>>
Anyone able to clue me in as to why the Pathfinders of Death add on was in both Update #37 and Update #39? Are they the same addon? Are they different? Is Poots just being a pleb?
>>
>>51053748

Same Addon, but revealed the second character designs and I think a few other details.
>>
>>51053748
concept art I imagine.
>>
>>51051574
Except the most funded thing is 20mil, not 10mil.

10.3mil is just the top funded kickstarter that actually DELIVERED
>>
>>51052076
>3 cents a sleeve
>overpriced
Disgusting. I bet you use penny sleeves like the fucking poor fag you are.

You are probably getting only core, aren't you?
>>
>>51053771

Thanks
>>
9.99 milly lads

Brace for poots' Le ebin humor
>>
File: Iv55vkd.jpg (13KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
Iv55vkd.jpg
13KB, 175x175px
>>51051030
They really need to get off their high horse about /problematic/ media when they're totally chill with literal pedophiles running around their website.
>>
>>51053748
READ
THE
FUCKING
KICKSTARTER

Jesus, do you also need me to hold you hand and explain why the Super Survivors keep showing up?
>>
>>51053845

someone already spoonfed me, get rekt autist
>>
>Dragon King is the last of his kind
>everyone assumed this to be the last dragon but it's not
>Tyrant fell from the stars
>everyone assumed dragons were just aliens but they're not
Where were you when dragons were confirmed to be the battle form of angels, with the Tyrant being the only true angel left not killed by the Ivory Dragon or its biblical rebellion of former angel dragons?
>>
>>51053360
All hail our even newer Acanthus Doctor overlord
>>
File: rly mang.jpg (23KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
rly mang.jpg
23KB, 250x237px
>>51054000
>>
>>51053936
So assuming the people of the stars don't all just die horribly at the end of their campaign it would seem that the whole campaign is actually leading up to the creation of more angels presumably to fight the Ivory Dragon.
>>
10 milly my dudes
>>
10 gorillion boys
>>
10 million sheckles
>>
>>51054074
>>51054076
Only ~100k more to death chicken. Let's catch it before Poots wakes up and moves the goalposts again.
>>
>>51054033
Dubs confirm, angels are dragon war-forms
>>
File: yush.png (587KB, 680x692px) Image search: [Google]
yush.png
587KB, 680x692px
>>51054074
>>51054076
>>
>>51054094
>before Poots wakes up and moves the goalposts again.
He's already up, actually.
>>
>>51054094
He fucking would, wouldn't he.
>>
We need to overtake at least one more campaign to secure our place in Kickstarter Valhalla
>>
>>51054138
10.3 mil is the highest funded and delivered, apparently
>>
>>51054149
As oppossed to funded and not delivered? Did someone go to jail for that?
>>
>>51054116
>He fucking would, wouldn't he.
Oh sweet summer child...
>>
>>51054158
no, read the Kickstarter FAQ
there's no obligation to actually deliver
>>
>>51053936
This is glorious
>>
>>51054158
Coolest cooler and pebble both fucking exploded and ran out of cash or got bought out by fitbit with no hope of further device support.

They fulfilled some pledges but otherwise were notable failures.
>>
>>51054033
I wanna run a Dragon King campaign, and after the Dying God fight, go hunt down the Ivory Dragon with any remaining People of the Stars.

If the Satan lore actually does end up supporting this, that would be a rad as fuck conclusion to everything.
>>
90k to go until we get the FIRST STRETCH GOAL.
>>
>>51054316
84k now
>>
>>51054294
>>51054149
This would be more comprehensible if multiple of the funded-and-failed weren't the same fucking smartwatch. You'd think after the FIRST undelivered superfunded kickstarter, people would learn.
>>
File: jiggly wtf.gif (98KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jiggly wtf.gif
98KB, 500x375px
>mfw I live in a 3rd world shithole
>100 is enough for a month of surviving
>printing the game would actually allow me to play it, just need some proxies
>people think you are just a cheap asshole
>I understand that scanning everything is a pain but would like to play it so bad
>>
>>51054424
Don't ask me man, shit seemed asinine at the time too.
>>
>>51054432
You have steam, yes? Just go play it on TTS. Or fuck, pirate TTS and pirate the mod too.
>>
>>51054444
huh, nice idea. But if they have the cards there it means there are somewhere else too.
>>
>>51054424
The first one (Pebble Technology) met its goal and delivered. It's the one we have to beat, and is the third most funded. Their second one, Pebble Time, is the most funded one but it didn't deliver.

Coolest Cooler is the second most funded, but it has someone who was even worse at business than Poots, and rapidly fizzled out, and now has a class action lawsuit against it.

So yeah, if we pass Pebble Technology, we can safely consider ourselves the most funded kickstarter that wasn't a scam.
>>
>>51054424
just look at the number of people adamant about this Kickstarter being any less delayed to hell than the last one
>>
>>51054432
Scans already exist, but I think you are VASTLY underestimating the cost to print the game.
>>
>>51054480
it costs around two cents to print a page in my country if you go to the right place. so the whole manual should go around a couple of dollars.
>>
>>51054463
I wouldn't expect 3 years like KS1, but I do expect some delays, hell he already announced the first delay before KS is even over.
>>
>>51054463
It will be LESS delayed. Doesn't mean no delays.

I expect everything to get pushed back a couple months from the expected release.

Poots probably forgot about New Years coming up soon for the factory.
>>
>>51054458
There are 3 pebbles in the top 4. What got people in the chronologically last of those messes?
>>51054463
There's reasonable hope that cores and upgrade kits might ship this year. At least Poots knows what he's creating this time.

The rest is going to be delayed to shit.
>>
>>51054508
anon the game comes with like a thousand cards and 150 tokens
>>
>>51054458
Provided Poots doesn't blow his dick off somehow between now and delivery.
>>
>>51054544
>There are 3 pebbles in the top 4. What got people in the chronologically last of those messes?
If you look at the delivery dates it makes sense.

The first one, at $10.2 million, funded in May 2012, was supposed to deliver in late 2012, and delivered in late 2014.

The second one, at $20.4 million, funded in March 2015 and was supposed to deliver late 2015 and appears to have made it, honestly, judging by the updates.

The third one, at $12.8 million, funded in June 2016 and was supposed to deliver early 2017. Before finishing delivery the company was bought out and has been issuing refunds. Talk of these refunds is in the comments section of all three Pebble campaigns, but the only campaign that appears to be affected is this last campaign which only partially delivered.

So no, it doesn't really appear to pan out. KD:M will probably be the second most successful project, but the $20.4 million mark looks solid to me.
>>
>>51054604
just the base game? I know it came with tons of cards, thats why I was asking for its scans, I still think it would be way cheaper than to buy the box, pay the taxes and shipping, etc. If Poots made a pdf print and play I would buy that, but with my current economy buying miniatures is a deathwish.
>>
When will they be drawing the Money for the kickstarter?
>>
2 bflus available now lads
>>
>>51054703
yeah just the base game anon, it's huge

>>51054739
i'd tell you to read the kickstarter but here's a freebie: look under the big green "Back This Project" sign on the main page
>>
>>51054739
funding will close Saturday, credit cards should be charged within minutes of ending.
>>
File: pic2738471.jpg (1MB, 1837x2669px) Image search: [Google]
pic2738471.jpg
1MB, 1837x2669px
>>51054703
I don't think you realize what the fuck you're intending to make a print and play of.
>>
>>51054676
The 20mil one didn't fully deliver. Check the comments, it's full of people who never got anything from the KS.
>>
>>51049889
Sense of urgency generates bigger sales. It's a simple trick to get people to impulse spend before they can think about it (do I really need more minis that will gather dust for years because I am too intimidated to paint them) because tick tock bitch, time's running out, you in or you out.
>>
>>51054789
All of the comments in there are talking about the Pebble Time 2, which is from the third KS. Go read them -- none of them are talking about the Pebble Time Steel which was delivered in that campaign.
>>
>>51053309
i only care about 1.300.000 so we are at the top page.
>>
>>51054676
The third one was straight up a scam where they were already in the process of selling the company, and they offered a chance for people in the $20.4 million one to use the scam KS's pledge manager to "upgrade" their pledge to the newer version at almost no cost.

Then they delivered the original watch to the few people who didn't upgrade, and never delivered the second one.

It "technically" delivered, in that all the people who didn't get theirs are just considered to be part of the KS that didn't deliver.
>>
>>51053780
i mean it will be in the top 4 then and thus have a place on the top row of most funded ever.
>>
>>51054832
Yeah because they were told they would get that instead, and didn't.

They wouldn't get EITHER watch if they were one of the people to take the "upgrade"
>>
>>51053795
why do people think mage sleeves are bad anyway? is it some kind of trolling or do they hate the bandwagon ?
>>
>>51049183
>>51049241
Gonna green stuff the tube then, will post stuff as I work on it.
>>
>>51054873
Because the only sleeves available for gear cards were Swan and Mage sleeves, and so everyone got salty at each other for using the other brand.

If you don't have any sleeves yet, the Mage KS is by far the EASIEST way to do so, but not the cheapest, so people are just arguing whether it's better to be cheap or easy for sleeves.
>>
>Food Inovation tree
How about making Cooking not suck balls first?
>>
>>51054940
what is the cheapest way for satan pledge sleeves?
>>
>>51054940
>but not the cheapest
Wrong. The Mage sleeves, at the Undead level, are 3.5 cents per sleeve. Swan sleeves are 3.98 cents per sleeve. At retail Swan is cheaper, but with the Mage KS its deal puts it in a better spot.

>>51054952
>what is the cheapest way for satan pledge sleeves?
To sleeve everything? The Mage KS.
>>
>>51054952
Doing your own research, honestly. Like I said, it's either cheap, or it's easy. You gotta do a lot of shopping around.

Check boardgamegeek though. They have a good thread about sleeves for the game.
>>
>>51054783
I thought that was 90% minis.
>>
>>51054952
>what is the cheapest way for satan pledge sleeves?
In all seriousness you do not need square sleeves. Coin sheets for 3 ring binders work significantly better.
https://youtu.be/q6ha161mbG4

>>51054997
>I thought that was 90% minis.
Try 20%. The top inch of the box is minis. The rest is cards.
>>
>>51054946
I think that's the end result of this. It should make cooking suck less.
>>
>>51054997
Nope, most of the box volume is paper, tokens and cards. The miniatures take up like an inch and a half at the top of the box.
>>
>>51051580
I knew those lovehandles on the stomach looked familiar. Well, if I was a millionaire like Poots, I'd commission jap hentai artists I fap to as well.
>>
>>51054997
It's a lot of minis in there but not that much.
>>
>>51054946
>What is the gameplay side of Gourmet Hunter entry in GC
>>
>>51055084

>>51055084
New thread
>>51055084

>>51055084
>>
>>51055075
>>51055039
Why keep it locked behind the GC though?
He fixed Music and Art, why not Cooking too for the simple 1.5 Update?
Maybe he will in the last updates...
>>
>>51055017
fuark that coin sheet idea is pretty brilliant. and also just cutting up the sleeves in a 3 by 3 grid for your characters.
now i need to figure out how much all non gear cards cost and if the undead pledge is still worth it.
>>
>>51054432
Use your imagination. All you really need is paper and dice.
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.