[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/kdmg/kdg/ - Kingdom Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 62

File: IMG_0998.jpg (143KB, 645x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
143KB, 645x652px
Post your homebrews edition.

Old: >>51028430

Kingdom Death Monster is an massive cooperative board game about survival in a nightmare-horror world. Survivors fight for their lives against an onslaught of bizarre and fearsome creatures. They will use the fruits of these battles to build a fragile civilization in a place where humans are at the bottom of a monstrous ecology.

>FAQ
If you have any questions, check the "Campaign" page of the kickstarter, and read through the updates. This is 4chan, don't expect the assholes who post here to help you with questions they have answered 50 times before.

>Kickstarter Page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
https://stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
>>51038832
>If Poots had planned for it to be in the Core Set / Update Pack then by golly it'll be in there.
That's absolutely true. But according to Poo this is an "actual" stretch goal, meaning it wasn't in his original plans.

It's likely the kind of thing that will be hinted throughout the actual game, to foreshadow the actual expansion it will get down the road. That's what he did for the first kickstarter as well.
>>
File: Flower-Witch.gif (1MB, 480x649px) Image search: [Google]
Flower-Witch.gif
1MB, 480x649px
I know it's hopeless, but she may come back still....it's not too late!

;_;
>>
>>51039118
Just wait for 2017 halloween, I'm pretty sure the witches apprentice plastic pack will come out again, along with the twilight knight halloween pinup and the halloween survivors.
>>
>>51039116
>But according to Poo this is an "actual" stretch goal, meaning it wasn't in his original plans.
I've been following Poots comments the entire campaign and he's never said that. He's said it's a 'official' stretch goal, in that it's the first thing we've had to stretch for, but even official stretch goals in every single campaign are usually things planned out from day one with the intention of inclusion.

And you seriously believe that Poots had no intention of including the thing he has put more hype on than any other thing throughout the campaign? There's a reason why he waited until the last days appeared to put a price tag on it -- he wanted to ensure that the monetary amount it was set to will take a minute to reach but not be too high and get missed.
>>
>>51039159
I hope so. I'd love to get my hands on them
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (63KB, 639x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
63KB, 639x320px
>>51039118
Chimera and Satan are the only things left anon. Sorry.

Witch, Storm Knight, Ringtail Fox, and Rust Ocean are all BTFO. Don't suffer longer than you have to.

In other news, reminder that the one witch has a WIP mini, and is almost definitely the 14 space.

Also reminder that there are 5 Savage Bone Eaters, not just the one. Hopefully there is some variety to their poses.
>>
>>51039203
>Hopefully there is some variety to their poses.
The update says they're all unique sculpts. And there are some male ones, too.
>>
File: chinashit.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chinashit.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Oh boy look what came in the email.
>>
File: waiting for KD to ship.jpg (95KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for KD to ship.jpg
95KB, 750x751px
>>51039077

Threadly discussion:

How many cock will you smoosh or rocks you will push in order to afford all this?

For me, I'm NEET and planning to put my $3000 pledge down on my amex, paying off maybe within 3 to 4 months. At 12.99%, I'm looking at steep initial idiot tax, but I just can't not go all in this time. Not after I was tortured the first go around. Lying there dying in a hospital bed, MRSA infection, penniless and broken; I can hardly believe I made it. KD: M envy was the best medicine in the world.
>>
>>51039221
Show us quality shots Anon

>>51039224
By eating nothing but Ramen for months and buying nothing else
>>
>>51039224
>$3000
Surely you mean $2000, right?
>>
>Core Game in half a year
> Another half a year until 12 expansions hit me square in the face
> Another half a year and the Gambler's Chest comes rolling
> Oh thank god a whole year till the new expansions come out

This is both the best and the worst of times.
>>
>>51039224
>$3000 pledge
Even with a God Frogdog you shouldn't even be approaching that.
>>
>>51039077
Hey /kdm/, first real run of the game going on, had some questions.

First: Where's the skull eater event? Can't find it anywhere in the book or in tts and it just got added to our timeline.

Second: Starting the second hunt phase with:
-Ammonia, Inner Lantern, Symposium
-Bone Blade, Rawhide Boots, Rawhide Vest, Fecal Salve x2, Monster Grease, Bone Axe, Bone Dagger

Two survivors have +2 strength at this point, and everyone managed to get martial art due to some lucky shenanigans with Lights in the Sky

How we doing and how stupid are the items/innovations we made?
>>
So, there are two days remaining. Two updates, given Poots' timing, considering that the campaign ends at 6pm EST Saturday and that Poots has put out maybe one update in the entire campaign before 6pm EST.

So in the last two updates, he needs to reveal...

>Final Form Satan expansion
>Chimera / Monster At The End Of This Kickstarter ft. Grover, wherever it ends up
>The last 6 Gambler's Chest boxes
>The $4 million reveal on the changelog
>The third minor reveal on the changelog
>whatever remaining pinups, promos and crossovers remain

This is going to get mighty crazy, folks.
>>
>>51039224
I can afford my BFGSF pledge, I work a lot but I get paid nicely.
i'd go for satans but I already have the old stuff. Except fucking dragon king
>>
>>51039224
Well...I make about 1.500 a month...still live with mom....so almost zero expenses...And since I'm skipping all the promo and pinup stuff, I end up at maybe about 1.600 or so with shipping...
Basically burning one whole salary on this, but it doesn't hurt too much.
Been doing some good deeds for friends and family as well, so that helps me sleep at night too.
>>
>>51039298
Skull Eater is a settlement event
>>
>>51039298
>First: Where's the skull eater event? Can't find it anywhere in the book or in tts and it just got added to our timeline.
It's a settlement event. When you update the timeline and resolve the event, search for it in the settlement event deck. It does *not* replace the normal settlement event draw for the year.
>Second: Starting the second hunt phase with:
You're doing fairly good, although personally Monster Grease >>> Fecal Salve.

You aren't ready for level 2's, though. Wait until you've innovated Paint and have some decent armor and weapons to do level 2 quarries.
>>
>>51039298
Skull Eater is a settlement event iirc.

Get some bone darts and make sure to innovate every year but other then that you seem fine, you're pretty early so don't worry too much.
>>
>>51039298
>first
It's a Settlement Event card.
>3 innovations in two years
Assuming you are only innovating once a year (all you are allowed to do) and that ammonia is from your first lion hunt, that is pretty amazing. Keep up the work.

Monster grease should have been a higher priority than fecal salve, but other than that pretty solid build. Don't make any duplicate gear of armor sets, you will regret the resource waste endgame.
>>
>>51039224
I might be a starving student but I live in a country with fairly generous student benefits, so if I live as spartanly as possible for the next two months I'll be able to pay back the money I took from my savings.
>>
>>51039314
>>51039319
>>51039320
Thanks folks.

>>51039320
One of the martial arts is strategist, by the way. When we get darts, should the user utilize the Stone Face that we can place, or is it not worth the activation?
>>
File: 5152ddc50604f19362e597b0279cb466.jpg (134KB, 900x1031px) Image search: [Google]
5152ddc50604f19362e597b0279cb466.jpg
134KB, 900x1031px
>>51039271
Well I'm still debating this, but I was considering getting an extra Core, to paint up and do light modifications for a fun Toriyama variant, and an extra set of monsters that fir the dragon king setup (green armor very likely too).

I would have so much fun with a project like that. It of course means I'd have to do a facelift to some of the designs, in order to give them that whimsical charm that many know and love.
>>
>>51039221
taobao?
>>
File: chineseknight.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chineseknight.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>>51039266
First one, scifi flower knight. Pretty good. Bent sword and a little bit of flash. Other than that no bubbles or warping whatsoever.

The art cards are literally polaroids with the Canon watermark on the back side. Whatever.
>>
>>51039335
Ah. No, it seems we didn't read the fine print on innovating. We ended up with 5 endeavors on our second settlement phase and didn't bother reading it appears.

First time mistake. Well, it's not a hard mistake to redact when we meet again.
>>
>>51039345
Darts are mostly a safety net for bullshit like Ground Fighting. If you fight a Lion that has Ground Fighting and you don't have any ranged weapons it is practically game over -- you can use founding stones to squeak through, but if you get unlucky you could still get fucked by running out of them.

Strategist is absolutely amazing with bows, though. Give that survivor the Cats Gut Bow and watch him go full 360 no scope mode.
>>
>>51039375
We found that out in our year 1 lion fight. Hit the hunt event that let it start with ground fighting, and we were lucky enough to have a founding stone on standby from the tutorial fight.
>>
>>51039358
I'm a plebian, didn't know it existed until now but I must own that sci fi variant

About how often do they do these sorts of things? I know there's a Sci Fi in the gambler's box, but there aren't others on off this KS are there?
>>
>>51039421
He does them for stuff like gencon, the one in the gambler's box was for cyber monday.
>>
Whare are the essential game play add ons from the actual Kingdom Death Store?
>>
>>51039430
>Gen Con

Oh shit thanks for reminding me I wish to attend my first one ever this year
>>
>>51039439
Shit that reads 'expansions', which are all out of stock.
>>
File: chinesecleric.jpg (5MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chinesecleric.jpg
5MB, 4128x2322px
Cleric, pretty much perfect. Can't see any defect whatsoever.

My phone is not very good anyway, just trust my word.

>>51039357
Yep. Fuck scalpers, I'd rather buy fakes.
>>
>>51039439
Assuming you mean the White Box minis, none are essential and most don't really have a direct way to implement them in game. And the weapons and armors aren't gamebreaking or amazing.

Just buy the minis you like.
>>
>>51039224
My only expenses are gas, insurance, phone bill, and school fees, so I save up a lot. Been looking for something to blow it on and this seemed like a poor enough investment.
>>
File: giphy.gif (981KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
981KB, 500x281px
>>51039493
>tfw you forgot about your phone bill last month and you're already a Gambler's tier, tapped out
>>
File: knight.jpg (795KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
795KB, 3024x4032px
finally got one of these at long last

>>51039464

yeah im in the same boat, i ordered stuff from aliexepress month back and most of that was fine - good quality

did you get anything from taobao that contained gear cards? was planning to place an order for some of their stuff and was curious as to whether the gear cards were passable

are you the guy that ordered with yoybuy? how much did the postage end up being?

im worried that because of the box sizes i may get fucked on postage to uk
>>
The question is, will my wife leave me if she finds out I just spent over £1500 on a board game that won't fully ship until 2020?
>>
Mage, not so good. Right hand with lots of flash on the thingy she's holding, it will probably break when I try to remove it. The pipe thing she is holding is bent too. Could be worse, 7/10.
>>
>>51039493
I'm in much the same boat, except I've always been working as a research assistant not because I need the money but because I need the networking. So I'm sitting on a decent pile of money, but not enough to move out, and while I suppose I could decrease my loans frankly don't give a shit about the debt either. I ain't ever getting married and will always be living alone my entire life, and yet if I actually make it to PhD level I'll be earning six figures, so fuck it YOLO. The fuck else am I going to put this money towards?
>>
>>51039299
I predict that PootsOrganisation.exe will run and he'll only reveal half of that at most because I like the guy but he's a bit derpy.
>>
>>51039552
>always
Also, rather. Bleh.
>>
File: chinesemage.jpg (5MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chinesemage.jpg
5MB, 4128x2322px
>>51039551
Forgot pic.
>>
>>51039561
About the same, though.
>>
>>51039549
she's already bong
>>
Hey so if I dropped 350+ shipping on the gambler chest bundle for 2020 (god damn that feels like ages) what all is in it? I saw the gamblers chest but I feel like the rest of the add ons are kinda all over the place. Anyone direct me to a proper list of what all is currently included in that 350 pledge?
>>
>>51039623
The fucking kickstarter can tell you. How are you able to drop 350 but not able to read a single page properly?
>>
>>51039623
Read the Kickstarter.

Don't put shipping in your pledge. You will probably be forced to spend it on addons in the Pledge Manager and then add extra money for shipping.

The game ships far sooner than 2020. Core game is set to ship Q3 2017.

The Gold Lantern bundle gets you the core game and the gambler's chest. Nothing more. There's guides for what all comes in the gambler's chest -- it's basically a fucktonne of minis and several medium sized optional rules additions.
>>
File: 1479677884636.png (102KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
1479677884636.png
102KB, 900x950px
>>51039224
>Above average 2nd world wage (~800€) out of which I'm paying off mortgage and life expenses of two people.
>Distinct possibility of additional expenses this year because of some family drama.
Core + Chest is best I can do.
>>
File: chineseslave.jpg (5MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chineseslave.jpg
5MB, 4128x2322px
Ammo slave, overall very good. A bit of flash on the chains.

I should point out the total absence of bubbles until this poin, I'm impressed.

On the other hand, it's annoying that he put the mold vents or whatever these are called on top of the heads, will need some hair resculpting work.

>>51039540
No gear cards came in the boxes, I'm not sure if any of these is suppossed to come with them.
>>
>>51039684
here's wishing all trouble resolve themselves within your family, anon

>>51039705
appreciate you scrutinizing, I was on the fence about knockoffs but now I might take the plunge. How much did everything cost you at the end of the day?
>>
>>51039705
Not to bother you too much but can you use a full black or full white backdrop for your pics?

sorry for being a sperg
>>
>post your homebrew edition
So I briefly mentioned it last thread, and it's not quite as extravagant as an entire custom monster, but I am working on a campaign that lets you reasonably hunt every monster.

There is a single custom settlement location, the Lantern Hoard replacement, as well as a new deck, but I'm trying to keep the homebrew to a minimum outside of Story Events, as the goal is to be a "play all expansions" campaign, not a stage for my special snowflake monsters (not to say I'm not working on snowflakes on the side, because I am)

The rough story is that your survivors find a Lonely Tree, called the Tree of Eden. They worship the tree and begin feeding it the monsters they hunt. They can endeavor at the tree to eat the Fruit of Knowledge and gain the top card of the innovation deck, so there is no choice, but can be done multiple times per settlement phase. Symposium alters the endeavor so that if you didn't spend any basic resources on the endeavor, you get the top two instead.

Because you don't actually have the "Innovate" option, romantic is locked and you take the Barbaric principle. Also because you are hunting monsters to feed a vampire tree, not exactly romantic.

The other action lets you spend resources to harvest fruit from the tree, gaining monster resources from monsters you have already hunted, which is important for being able to complete sets, because monsters are very limited. Another reason for barbaric, with their unique innovation helping with crafting.
>>
Anyone else think it's weird how much turnover there is in the lower pledge levels?
>>
>>51039839 (cont)
The main feature/gimmick of the campaign is the Quarry deck, which is what makes the monsters so limited. LY1 you take 2 cards for each of the node 1 monsters (except one card for the lion, because you killed one already), and shuffle them together. When you set out on a hunt, you reveal a card, and that is the monster you are hunting. If you lose it gets shuffled back into the deck, otherwise the card gets added to a defeated monsters deck, and you can get its resources through the fruit harvest endeavor mentioned above. If you beat a second one, you get a campaign perk and can also get access to that monsters Strange Resources.

Then in LY3 the node 2 monsters get added to the deck, as well as 1 each of Butcher and Pariah. Nemesis monsters don't have resource decks, so they get archived when you beat them, but they do give you some better rewards than they normally do. For example, whoever lands a "killing" blow on The Hand, becomes a Savior based on their Aura color (multiple colors becomes a Warrior of the Sun instead)

Defeating certain monsters can also add more to the deck. Defeating Pariah adds Serious Mode in its place, defeating Tyrant adds Dragon King to the deck, and defeating DBK adds Perfect DBK to the deck.

Still trying to decided how to fit Honeycomb Weaver in. My current thought is to add the basic one in with Node 2 stuff (later than normal) but once it's defeated it adds the Node 3 version to the deck, even if you haven't unlocked Node 3 yet.
>>
>>51039849
Not really, last couple days of KS are always turbulent.
>>
>>51039839
I look forward to your completed writeup, due to the fact I am not a twin-pleb

this of course is older content, or you plan to run.... all that new shit too?

How do things like the Silver City play into your plans? (hard to know fully because no one knows even partially yet)
>>
Rogue (female). This one is a different material (?). Again, the dagger is a little bit bent and there's a bit of flash on the pipe, the rest is perfect. Specially the main body is literally perfect. 9/10.

>>51039540
>>51039740
>$60 Products fee
>$7.02 International shipping
>$6 Service fee
>$1.23 Customs Fee
>$2.15 Insurance Fee
>$0 Storage Fee
>$ --- Coupons Fee
>$76.40 total

Just be sure to choose Chinapost, never choose DHL or other couriers because those always get checked at customs and you'll pay extra $. You get tracking anyway.
>>
File: chineserogue.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chineserogue.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>>51039923
Fuck me.
>>
>>51039849
It's not weird when you realize:

You can own near infinate amounts of KS accounts

The flashing red numbers indicating a limited amount force people to snap them up with extreme avarice, only for them to release the lowly packages back into the cesspool once they work their way through the F5 olympics.

I all but guarantee you if you don't already have the level you want now, in the coming 48 hours you will have every opportunity to snap it up.

Also people are going to scalp the fuck out of the Silver and standard BF lantern tiers, from the stand point that Core and Gamble will be a higher price as addons.

I'm clinching a BF lantern now, despite my primary Satan level pledge account. I have been considering getting a second set to sit on until the day of reckoning is upon us all; but I might very well relinquish it.
>>
>>51039939
he must have used a different mixture for either the mold (texture) or for the pour itself (durability and flow)
>>
>>51039964
Just a BF lantern, or some other BF level?

I'm that guy from last night who grabbed a 2nd Face. I'm still hoping for a BF Gambler, but I have grabbed a BF upgrade so if not I can always scalp the gold box.
>>
File: chinesemother.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chinesemother.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Mother, same material, flawless.
>>
>>51040016
a BF lantern -- because all NON gambler's chest bearing pledges (as far as I know in BF tier) will only be charged 100 for the addon. So honestly, BF Gold L is a forced upgrade, but absolutely the exact same value.

If you really think about it, the more desirable one IS the standard BF lantern, from the standpoint that you can get the base price that fucking cheap and add only what you want.
>>
File: unf.jpg (22KB, 518x627px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
22KB, 518x627px
>>51040041
need me a mother in the worst way

ideally I'd magnetize that ass drapery
>>
File: chinesestorm.jpg (5MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
chinesestorm.jpg
5MB, 4128x2322px
AWW SHIT.

The last one, pinup storm knight, again the first kind of material. At first sight she looks alright aside from the usual flash and fragile tiny bits...
>>
>>51040049
True, but if you want all the expansions, the bundle pledges are much less.

If I had kept my BF gambler+upgrade, it would have been an extra 915 to get all the expansions. I'm saving money now, even before selling the base game for ~400.
>>
>>51040139
You might've missed it, but I already have a Twin Satan on top of all that.
>>
File: chinesejudgedoom.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
chinesejudgedoom.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
>>51040122
EXCEPT FOR HER FUCKING LEGS BEING LITERALLY STEAMROLLED

There is no way to fix this I'm afraid, and in no way I'm sending this back to china. Will have to buy another or wait for encore. Well, overall I'm quite satisfied with this recaster. It all came perfectly packed and protected too, would buy again.
>>
>>51040233
I'm curious how that person handles larger sprues, but these single casts all look good to great

sorry about her legs ( I'd offer to fix it, but that looks pretty extensive )
>>
>>51039964

Here's hoping a BF gamblers lantern opens up. I'm sitting on a BF ancient, would happily swap
>>
>>51040282
Same, but on a 2nd Face.
>>
>>51039623
READ THE KICKSTARTER
>>
>>51039870
This is actually a pretty cool idea.
>>
Is there a repository of all the rules changes/card updates that can be implemented in a campaign right now?
>>
>>51040516
copy that
>>
>>51040233
Am I blind? Are you talking about the bottoms of her legs, which look like tabs to get trimmed off, being below her feet, or is it that thighs are insufficiently thick to fit together?
>>
File: P.-Storm-Armor-2_1024x1024.jpg (49KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
P.-Storm-Armor-2_1024x1024.jpg
49KB, 900x600px
>>51040606
Compare.
>>
>>51039923
Which vendor was this on chinaman site out of curiosity? Certainly passable quality
>>
File: attemptedcomparison.png (1MB, 1196x711px) Image search: [Google]
attemptedcomparison.png
1MB, 1196x711px
>>51040656
I'm probably just stupid but without seeing them at the same angle or the fucked up one in person it seems to just have bits of sprue hanging off the feet. (and less sharp details) hardly "model is a total loss" level damage.
>>
File: C1Toa0-WEAAzV5V.jpg (122KB, 1200x649px) Image search: [Google]
C1Toa0-WEAAzV5V.jpg
122KB, 1200x649px
Memes.
>>
>>51040761
Orz hobby.
>>
>>51040823
Who the fuck did this?
>>
>>51040823
dreme meme teme
>>
>>51040894
https://t co/Mo6IXex5ac
>>
>>51040894
Yeah, talk about using talents for evil...
>>
File: 1476386294481.jpg (4KB, 218x161px) Image search: [Google]
1476386294481.jpg
4KB, 218x161px
>>51040823
>Worshipping prey as deities
>>
That honey slut has to be the lewdest one yet.
I love it.
>>
>>51040771
Everything from knees to toes is deformed thinner like if the mold was stomped on or something. You can also clearly see the legs are longer due to this.
>>
>>51039442
Get there super early on Thursday if you want any limited stuff. I usually get there with my group at 6:30-7am.
>>
>>51040932
What is India?
>>
>>51040940
I fapped three times already
>>
>>51040904
>I FOUND IT IN A PUPPY MILL

kek'd
>>
As an Indian man I just want to say that I abhor the idea of worshipping Frogdogs.

Gorm is where it's at. All hail.
>>
>>51040989
Actually the thing related to her I thought about the most is how I am supposed to make the honey look good.
>>
>>51040972

To be fair, at least there is an explanation for that.

Cows served a utility purpose that was without comparison during monsoon season. Killing your cow for food today might very well mean dying during the rainy season because you didn't have one to carry stuff for you when wagons failed in the mud.

People needed a reason not to kill their cows that they would remember and understand, and explaining proper resource management to a population that isn't literate is an uphill battle.

It was just easier to make them sacred. Just like how Kosher diet is designed to save your life in a world before disease and allergies are understood.
>>
File: Feed Frog.jpg (202KB, 977x768px) Image search: [Google]
Feed Frog.jpg
202KB, 977x768px
>>51040823
You think that we would have seen this with the Frogdog God pledge.
>>
>>51041053
>how I am supposed to make the honey look good
Ooooh, yeah liquid effects are always tough.
>>
>>51040914
That's talents for trash. Evil is what we normally do
>>
>>51041053

Get some yellow food dye, mix it with a glue that dries clear.

Create fake honey. Apply as desired.
>>
>>51041053
Nice liquid effects can be rough....

>>51041098
I think I've got some minis to try this out with
>>
File: sweet futa honey.jpg (217KB, 1263x1606px) Image search: [Google]
sweet futa honey.jpg
217KB, 1263x1606px
>>51041098
testing this now

alternatively I was going to suggest a clear gel frosting tubes, but applying it every time would be a labor of love (for futa paste)
>>
>>51041098
Or you could go with Tamiya clear yellow and then hit it with a sepia wash to give it depth.
>>
>>51041217
Post results
>>
>>51041217
>>51041233
Post results only if you are attractive.
>>
damn i know its each to there own but i wish poots would do some non "thick" pinups
>>
>>51041053
If you want to add honey where there currently is not honey there are various liquid effects you can buy that will cure nice and hard like those made by woodland scenics.

If you're painting something that's part of the model and needs to look like a liquid then painting the refractions onto it and then adding a gloss varnish should work, similar principal to a gemstone but less extreme.
>>
>>51041262
I wish he would do a proper loli pin-up.

Now that would stir controversy though.
>>
>>51041297
Disgusting deviant I like the way you think
>>
>>51041297
+1
>>
>>51041262
Fuck you! I need my women with "More Weight!"
>>
>>51041466
nah need some chick without fat rolls
>>
>>51041466
Giles Corey likes his women like he likes his demise.
>>
>>51041297
young survivor?
>>
>>51041297
Young survivor is for hugs not fugs
>>
File: thin your pants.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thin your pants.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>51041466
My god, you're on to something here.

We'll break 12 million with ideas like this!

Got any more?
>>
> Ciro 37 minutes ago
>The art for the honeycomb is actually quite good, we all know what's going on there, but it's not that graphic. The sketch on the other hand goes too far and turns a cool creature into "boobs and dick lol"

> Kingdom Death 4-time creator 36 minutes ago
>@Ciro, I agree. Hence why its not final.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15583301#comment-15583300

FUTA WEAVER DREAMS DASHED
0/10 WORST GAME EVER
I'M CANCELLING ALL SIX OF MY SATAN PLEDGES YOU HACK FRAUD
>>
>>51041609
>>
>>51041646
That's a little chalky, especially with the skin tones, but overall it's not bad. It's better than most of the pics over at WIP. Hardly worth mocking.
>>
>>51041685
it was a play on words

but actually I think the texture mimics stretchmarks pretty well

just need to babyoil it up a little with a glaze, and it'll be perfect
>>
>>51041664
I'll literally riot if I don't get the Chick with Dick I was promised
>>
What are some smaller borad games I could get similar to Kingdom Death, to ease my wife into the whole thing before my core box arrives?
>>
File: pic3043915.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pic3043915.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>51041782
Gloomhaven.

It is, technically, smaller than Kingdom Death's box. And it only has about 200 hours worth of gameplay in it, rather than functionally infinite.
>>
>>51041836
That tiefling is going to get dicked, isn't she?
>>
>>51041836
https://youtu.be/4G-3oQaP5QE
And the unboxing, just so you know exactly what the fuck you're getting.

>>51041878
Unfortunately Gloomhaven lacks Kingdom Death's NSFW nature. I doubt there will be much dicking in it. You'll have to get your wife ready for that in another manner.
>>
>>51041664
I'm preparing my argument for why they should not change the Queen Dee

any valid points to fight the futa fight?

So far I'm going with "Vags are swagges, but Denis is beneathus?"
>>
>>51041769
I don't think you're going to get the numbers to qualify as a "riot" rather than a "tantrum"
>>
What kind of black friday sales does the kdm store have? Is it all 50% off? I have ancient lantern, but im kinda tempted to upgrade to god frogdog if a satan doesny become available, but if tye new stuff will eventually be on the store at half off i may wait.
>>
>>51041948
half off is pretty standard, but availability is very sketchy.
>>
>>51041946
You underestimate the hungangle community
>>
>>51041948
I wouldn't bank on BF sales being 50% off for the future. They did have all expansions 50% off this BF, but it caused most of the expansions sell out almost immediately and that's not exactly a good way to do business.

Not that anyone has ever accused Poots of being a good businessman.
>>
>>51041899
>>51041836
Cheers.
>>
>>51041966
Oh, right, there are probably something like three of you that give a shit. I guess that's more of a "bitchfest" than a tantrum
>>
So when is Poots gonna reveal the 6 last gambler rolls? There only 2 updates left.
>>
>>51042019
see you on the charlie rose show, shithead
>>
I managed to get my BFGambler's 2nd Face downgraded to a BFGambler's.

Now I can properly be excited without stress.
>>
>>51041899
are there actually any other nsfw games akin or more nsfw than KDM?
>>
>>51042097
your 2ndF would have been mine if it wasn't for a never before seen "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR PLEDGE?" verification screen. Is it perhaps because I've been running this updator for too long?
>>
>>51042114
Bible Black
>>
>>51042056
He is aware of the issue. He did, early in the campaign, promise to reveal the entire Gambler's Box before the end of the campaign. There's no indication that he won't do that.

I imagine we'll see three updates between now and the end of the campaign, each with two rolls. That's how I would do it, at least.

Zac Clark and Zachary Barash are both very active in the comments right now, so it seems like they're ready for the full court press that the last 48 hours will bring.
>>
>>51042133
do this as a double feature with La Blue Girl and you have yourself the happiest valentines day imaginable
>>
>>51042131
Wow, that sucks.

I think you'll get many more chances as the KS reaches conclusion, though. Just keep at it.
>>
>>51040823
Why do the KScommenters find this so funny?
>>
>>51042178
Yeah I know you're probably right. At this point I'm just ready to seal a Gamblers and be done with the function key spam
>>
>>51042203
Because memes.
>>
Going up against the hand. When his AI card says activate the eyes, do I activate all, or, only the affinities asociated to target?
>>
>>51042239
No Hand AI card activates the lenses.

Hand AI cards get buffs IF the listed lens is already activated.

Lenses get activated by wounding the Hand.
>>
>>51042214
Try fastbacker and leave it on all day and night. I had it running with two tabs open and got my pledge that way.
>>
>>51042239
What's the exact text? It should say to flip the {color} lens or all lenses open or closed. Ora re you talking about the trait, which spells out pretty clearly how you open lenses?
>>
Lens icons are listed after rolling for hits. All three colors
>>
>>51042275
I have a chrome plugin, and it works really well it just is always too slow for me to click "YES SHOW ME THE NEW SHIT" and then "OH YES, THATS WHAT I WANT- and it's gone"

Is fastbacker suppose to automatically click pledge for you or something?
>>
>>51042310
Then those events only happen if that lens is open. It's not changing lenses, it's checking them.
>>
>>51042346
That is correct. Fastbacker will automatically try to pledge for you.

It's a paid service, but you get enough starting credits for linking your KS account to do it for KD for free.
>>
>>51039221
Where are those from? I want the Mage but it's of course, gone.
>>
>>51042394
I'm weary of this but... I do want that 2nd face (but I'd settle for either GL)

Bet this is how shit is being snapped up before I can finish refreshing
>>
File: boneeater.png (175KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeater.png
175KB, 719x535px
>>
>>51042447
Yeah, there's a lot of people using it to snag these things. It's harsh, but in an arms race, you... race or die, right?
>>
>>51039224
DINK marriage living comfortably. Only getting a few choice expansions. No sweat on my finances.
>>
>>51039335
Not even rawhide? Stuff is cheap and super useful.
>>
>>51042552
Rawhide armour is the most efficient shit.

My group typically makes 2-3 sets of Rawhide because of how cheap and efficient it is -- *if* we got dash/surge.
>>
>>51042457
>2 Hunts into KD and Chill and she gives you this look.
>>
>>51042447
I've got a 2nd Face, but want a GL.
Have I had this conversation with you already?

>kitch times
Fuck off captcha.
>>
>>51042552
>>51042589
A good argument can still be made for leaving the resources for leather-making, getting a different armor set and supplies that will be needed for the endgame. But Rawhide is cheap enough...
>>
>>51042589
The Gambler's Chest is going to make it even better, too, what with Romantic and Barbaric principles modifying and buffing how the rawhide suit works for the settlement.
>>
>>51041217
Those cute little bees
>>
>>51042619
Yeah, Rawhide is cheap enough that I don't have issues just burning 5 or 10 extra hide resources on it. The utility you get back by suffering less deaths earlygame makes it worth it, to me. But again, this is mostly if we managed to get dash, surge, or both early.

Breaking the action economy is just... really good.
>>
File: boneeatercrop.png (183KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeatercrop.png
183KB, 719x535px
>>51042457
I made a thing.
>>
currently sat on a BF Gold Lantern ($300 core + gamblers)

but ive budgeted up to $600 to get some expansions and promo as well

asside from the usual gorm and dragon king tips does anyone have any reccomendations on what expansions to pick up gameplay and value wise?

thanks /tg/
>>
So at the limit of my funds for this (~$600) I've got the black friday gold lantern and I'm planning on picking up DBK, Dragon, Screaming God, and Nightmare Ram. That leaves $100.

What are the best of the other expansions to add for that price?
>>
File: boneeatercrop1.png (183KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeatercrop1.png
183KB, 719x535px
>>51042682
god damn it poots.
how savage.
>>
>>51042693
Fuck gorm and DG go all in on inverted mountain
>>
>>51042682
>Her smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>51042714
I'd let her eat my bone, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>51042705
Get one of Frogdog, Gorm, or Weaver for sure.
>>
>>51042497
still trying to figure out how to set this up... Under pledge levels it just says No Subscription. Do I have to do anything with these 25 tokens first?
>>
>>51042740
Click the "///" symbol. This will subscribe you to the project.

https://www.fastbacker.com/help/
>>
>>51042705

>>51042693

what are the fucking odds of us both having this same situation and question at the same fucking time
>>
>>51042761
Yeah I was poking around help just as I posted -- thanks for the aid
>>
>>51042740
I highly recommend not using those kind of extensions since you are giving them personal information and access to your KS account, I don't trust that shit.
I managed to get a BFLantern yesterday using the Auto Refresh Plus Chrome Extension and it just gave me a notification sound when the pledge was available and quickly grabbed one.
>>
>>51042772
Not a clue.

End of campaigns lead to crazy shit I guess.
>>
how sat is it that i asked my mothers creditcard to help pay for satans pledge. and that i will pay her back in 400 euros a month.
>>
>>51042457
Would you attempt to rehabilitate her and cuddle her whilst she shudders from bone addiction withdrawal, quitely telling her things will be okay again and offer yourself to be her dinner when rehab ultimately fails as she rips into you for your sweet marrow with tears in her eyes
>>
>>51042792
The extension only ever uses public information and automates clicking and refreshing.

That said, yeah, it'd be nice if people didn't use these at all. I did, and got my pledge overnight, though, so... eh.
>>
File: 1482552935352.jpg (96KB, 633x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482552935352.jpg
96KB, 633x430px
>>51042794
Screaming God
Nightmare Ram
First Hero
Gryphon
All add the most features to the game. BK and Red Witches are also cool but too small for consideration if you've got limited choices.
>>
File: boneeaterno.png (147KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeaterno.png
147KB, 719x535px
>>51042803
My reply.
>>
>>51042803
Yes, please.
>>
>>51042801
This site is for 18+
>>
>>51042868
>people below 18 make 400dosh a month
>>
>>51042833
>public information
>makes a pledge with your user that may have stored information

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>51042792
I have been doing the same since last night, but I literally let seven GL2nds slip through my fingertips today, all nanoseconds too late
>>
>tfw some fuck got my debit card info after christmas and tried to buy an iphone with it
>got the card cancelled and the charges undone
>still waiting on the new card
>have all the money for my satan pledge in the bank, but unless the fucking thing shows up tomorrow I can't actually pay for it
Fuck this is bullshit.
>>
>>51042894
No shit.

It makes a pledge by automating clicks and refreshing, senpai. It's a browser extension; it's not busting into your account and stealing your password.
>>
>>51042926
w-what happens if all my passwords are the same both places?

do I lose?
>>
>>51042911
Kickstarter typically gives you a week to pay so you should be alright. Fuck that guy though. Hope he gets cuddled by a bone eater chick.
>>
>>51042880
>people over 18 get loans for games from their parents

One of these situations is true, but they're both sad.
>>
File: 1455552296368.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1455552296368.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
>>51042911
Step 1

get your fat ass down to a supermarket

step 2

buy a visa giftcard, amount higher than 10 dollars

step 3

use that card number

step 4

prey you catch the notification that your credit card has been delcined after the dust settles, and then submit your new actual legit card number

YOU WIN ???
>>
>>51042953
If you're truly concerned, just change your password -- and never reuse passwords anywhere.
>>
>>51042986
>buy a visa giftcard, amount higher than 10 dollars
I actually do not have $10 in cash on me. I never carry cash. Growing up in a house with addicts who will steal fucking anything instilled that habit in me.

Plus I still have my old, incorrect CC info in there, so if I'm waiting on that declination email then I could do that now anyways.

Sucks to be in this spot though. I fucking want this shit, but if I get unlucky I might not be able to do so even though I can afford it. Talk about horseshit.
>>
>>51042612
yep that was me

fumbled getting a Gambler's since 10am est today
>>
>>51043045
Keep the pledge, get denied, get one week grace period to get your money sorted.

But does that do some fuckery to watchamacallit, credit score?
>>
>>51043045
the problem with your current card number is that it's been flagged as STOLEN

also pay close attention, I've amended your steps

step 1.5

find the nearest middleaged soccermom and offer to take her out for a nice steak dinner after this is all over

step 1.8

While she stands there looking all cute and confused as fuck, you suckerpunch her and steal 10 dollars (better not take the credit card, for obvious reasons)

step 5

don't you ever do this again
>>
>>51039224
Okay paying(55k) but ultra stable and flexible government job.

Only expenses outside of staying alive and mortgage/utilities in a low cost of living area (Louisiana) is boardgames and vidya.

Also no debt.
>>
>>51039077
First stretch goal at 10 mil? Fuck you poots you greedy bastard I'm pulling out of this faster than a black guy pulling out of a white woman
>>
>>51043182
Damn dude you sure are funny and totally one of the gang for that great addition to this thread.

seriously anyone who thinks this wasn't going to be added from the get go is pants on head
>>
Whelp...I'ma do it /tg/ $750 ready for the the Gold lantern reward and all the gubbins I want.

Very much looking forward to painting the base game for a new years painting challenge thing I'm doing.
>>
File: 1462911741245.jpg (74KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1462911741245.jpg
74KB, 400x395px
>Page Monitor Chrome plugin
pros: updates every 5 seconds, offers good clean notification of """something""" happening

Cons: You'll get sniped if you aren't a fast f5+scroller. Manual pledge clicking, ahoy

>Fastbacker
pros: It takes the controls out of your hands so you can put your windy dick back in them.

cons: shade potential - meh, only refreshes every 10 seconds, not free forever (but who cares, KD is all that matters)

Hope that helps people that are on the fence about which service to use
>>
File: 1476197794291.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476197794291.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
Does anybody have any good storytimes they wanna share? Or just some general game reports?
I can't justify buying the game myself, not enough of my friends would be into it and I really don't have the space for another game, but I'd like to hear how this thing actually plays.

>>51041521
kek
>>
>>51043319
>Does anybody have any good storytimes they wanna share? Or just some general game reports?

Sure. Here's probably my favorite character from my TTS playthrough in December. I'm copying it from a BGG post I made cause fuck retyping all that shit, but it's the same thing.

Tiresias was born fairly late in the timeline, approximately LY9 or so, after the settlement had innovated the innovation 'Clan of Death' which gives newborn survivors absurdly good stats. Between that and our Survival of the Fittest bonuses he, along with his brothers and sisters being born, showed up already stacked to the gills relative to the old guard that founded the settlement. Tiresias's first hunt was against a level 2 Screaming Antelope on LY11. He was entrusted with the Lantern Halberd, an extremely powerful spear which I had extremely luckily received from beating the King's Man. Castor, of twin birth fame, had been the one using that weapon up until now, but when he decided that he couldn't stand wearing shirts any more and had to walk around bare chested I figured that he was too much of a liability and permanently benched him; not being able to wear a full armor set to get the bonus is pretty debilitating. So I needed a new spear user, and Tiresias was going to be that.

A level 2 Screaming Antelope is no pushover, though. Halfway through the fight, Tiresias got behind the beast and wounded it with his legendary weapon, but then he suffered an incredibly brutal back kick that landed right in the shoulder and blew clean through his arm armor. He rolled for a severe injury and it came up a 4 -- dismembered arm. The antelope had literally kicked his arm clean out of its socket. This was unfortunate because his halberd was a two handed weapon that he could no longer use, but I figured he could be on support duty for the rest of the fight and then go home and retire.
>>
>>51043377
The next turn I learned through the use of the Rawhide Headband that the Antelope was going to try to eat one of the Acanthus Plants on the board and heal quite a lot of wounds. There was only one Acanthus Plant in range, and that amount of healing was simply unacceptable, so I decided that we need to go pick that plant before the Antelope eats it. Who to send? Let's send Tiresias, he can't attack the beast anyways. So Tiresias walks up to the plant to harvest it and horribly bungles the roll. He rolls so poorly that an insect on the plant bites him and deals 1 damage to his arms location -- where he has no armor or injury boxes left due to the kick, so it triggers another severe injury roll. On which he got a 4. Dismembered arm. An insect just bit his other arm clean off. This was some Monty Python Black Knight shit going on here and it was hilarious. He did, at least, remove the plant from the board, so... good job, Tiresias? Mission accomplished.

The rest of the hunt was largely uneventful. Gaia carried the party doing about 2/3rds of the damage, as she was tended to do, and we put the beast down. We came home, and then had a story event happen which ended up adding the Bone Witch event to next year's schedule. Now, the Bone Witch is bad fucking news, and I knew this because I had seen it before. Once she starts coming this obnoxious lady is going to keep coming back every three years, and each time she visits she is going to devour tons of endeavors that you can't save and randomly maim your returning survivors for no reason. The only way to keep her from coming back is to have no returning survivors at all -- such as, for example, from a total party kill.
>>
>>51043394
So I decided to orchestrate such a TPK. I sent my four weakest, lamest, most injured and ruined survivors at a phoenix -- a foe that I thought would be well above their capacity. It was only a level 1 phoenix, but I had never fought one before and the internet led me to believe that they're serious business. And this party, of course, included Tiresias the 'Harmless'. Now, mind you, I really wasn't trying for a TPK here. My ideal outcome was for them to kill it and come limping home with 1 or 2 survivors who I could then use rerolls from Survival of the Fittest on to make the Bone Witch go away forever.

It turns out that the phoenix was nowhere near as scary as I thought it was. They krumped this guy. Completely. Mostly because we got lucky and locked him in a poop loop (don't ask), but hey a win is a win. And this is where Tiresias's luck quite literally began to turn. On the way to the Phoenix he received a permanent luck bonus from a very good roll on a specific hunt event. At the fight, he gained enough understanding to trigger his Insight event, which gave him a permanent accuracy bonus (I seem to roll really really well on those events), and then after the fight he got his first level up which was a permanent strength bonus.

When they came back, all the returning survivors flocked to the Bone Witch and spent all the endeavors there. The first two got horribly maimed by her, losing critical stats and making them even worse off. The third survivor rolled very well, too well in fact, which caused the Bone Witch to steal my hard earned Guidepost innovation, but in exchange she offered to train four of my survivors the Monster Claw Style fighting art which makes them extremely effective at fighting with Fist & Tooth -- and of course, Tiresias was among them. And when she got to Tiresias, she taught him the Extra Senses fighting art at the cost of only one bone, making him extremely good at dodging.
>>
File: Tiresias the Harmless.png (1MB, 1277x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Tiresias the Harmless.png
1MB, 1277x1030px
>>51043408
Now, if you haven't yet played the game you might be saying, so what? The guy has no arms! But if you have played then you can probably guess what he does from here -- and that is, he became Jackie fucking Chan. Fist & Tooth is *always* an option for survivors. Even if he had lost both arms, both legs, and suffered a shattered jaw he could still, somehow, attack with Fist & Tooth. It is, of course, usually a very bad option, but once you start stacking luck and accuracy on someone and they get the Monster Claw Style so that they deal two wounds on a crit while they are critting left and right and yeah, it is impressively dangerous. The guy actually, just barely, ended up mastering Fist & Tooth before the Watcher fight, giving the entire settlement a huge permanent bonus because the Fist & Tooth specialization is useful to everyone no matter what weapon they use.

So, yeah. Tiresias the Harmless. With screaming flying kicks that hit on 4's and crit on 6's dealing double damage on crits. What a beast.

Pic related is Tiresias after the Phoenix hunt. Already halfway there to becoming a goddamn monster.
>>
>>51043292
You can also just open multiple tabs. I got my pledge with two tabs open, so I was getting in about 5s intervals.
>>
>>51043292
This,
Page monitor is free, but not automated and requires oversight.
Fastbacker is fairly shady and takes longer to refresh, but automated. Just tell KS to forget your credit card.
>>
>>51043474
I had two tabs open, and I noticed the refreshers were stuttering a little -- maybe they were just refreshing too close to one another
>>
With inverted mountain, do you think they will go back and create a complete forest setting? Obviously flower knight and spider ball, but what other replacements to the standard lion, deer, bird, and King guys?
>>
>>51043292
just got a Bf gold lantern with faastbacker

it's like getting $45 for free, feels good

now I can get more dickmonsters
>>
File: wanna see my bee pole.jpg (80KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
wanna see my bee pole.jpg
80KB, 400x600px
>>51043556
>forest

I can think of a node 1 you missed
>>
>>51043556

There might be a forest campaign in Campaigns of Death. So Forest Gate replaces Overwhelming Darkness every hunt, and a bunch of new story events added to the timeline.

Still wouldn't include Flower Witch, though. Since Campaigns of Death only uses models and cards from the first kickstarter.

Honestly, Campaigns of Death is super weird to get. We just don't know enough about whats in it, and the book content could range anywhere from 10/10 must have excellent replay value to 'I paid money for this?'
>>
>>51043616
>Flower Witch
Did I miss something?
>>
>>51043556
>>51043600
Lion - weaver
Antelope - spider
Butcher - still butcher
Phoenix - flower knight and DB knight
Kingsman and hand - slender man
Watcher - screaming God?
>>
File: sex with a b.jpg (48KB, 1023x906px) Image search: [Google]
sex with a b.jpg
48KB, 1023x906px
>>51043600
Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>51043556
>>51043709
The initial box's creatures all feel like the plain of faces / holyland's setting, maybe just also adding gorm and lion knight. These all signal a Savannah feel: lion, antelope, elephant, bird; plus the armored warriors from the golden Guy's city
>>
File: same kink.jpg (16KB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
same kink.jpg
16KB, 257x200px
>>51042803
Exactly.
>>
>>51043709
Keep lion, replace beetle knight with ass ram. Then you have a darker mononoke, kill the forest gods setting, with the flower knight the lone human-like protector
>>
>>51043182

>baiting this hard

2/10 step up senpai
>>
>>51043429
Very cool. He'd make a great custom miniature, a furious armless man kicking and head butting monsters to death!
>>
>>51043556
>>51043709
>>51043855
Fudge the years a little and use manhunter in place of butcher, as the woods' "huntsman".
Another good reason for the chimera/wendigo critter to be revealed, it looks like it would fit the forest setting.
>>
File: stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg (168KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg
168KB, 1600x1600px
>>51043855
ass ram a best
>>
>>51043877
Not even baiting nigga is rolling in money and he's just now giving us something. Get off Poot's jew dick
>>
>>51043855
>>51044042
I like that idea.
Also I can't believe they chose to make the ram, with that pose, the miniature with no genitalia
>>
>>51041609
>>51041594
That's why I said proper loli pin-up, I want my pin-up young survivor.
>>
>>51042354
Gotchya, thanks
>>
>>51044102
That's because it's born from a budding fruit and is super short lived. It has no need for sexual organs,

Other monster with sexual organs use them to reproduce.
>>
>>51043981
don't forget carnivore tree for your forest.
>>
>>51044042
I was thinking of using some greenstuff to make the ass and hips a bit wider and to maybe add a goat pussy.
>>
>>51044078
Don't be retarded anon.
>>
File: baahgging for it.jpg (546KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
baahgging for it.jpg
546KB, 1024x768px
>>51044102
hence the nightmare scenario, amirite?
>>
>>51044173
Dunno about a goat puss, but def adding just the hint of tight lips back there
>>
>>51044269
that could easily be freehanded, ramfam
>>
>>51044258
>>51040904
I'm now convinced that Pootle searches for "sexy X" pictures when cooking up new content. The resemblances are striking here.
>>
Pretty pathetic, but great: I got a titfuck from a stripper and during called myself the dragon tyrant, snarls and all, calling her 'little one.' She just thought I was drinker than I am
>>
>>51044353
XD
>>
>>51044298
I'm not that great at freehanding, but if I cock up the sculpt I can always scrape off the greenstuff without damaging the model.

plus I was probably going to model it on horse pussy anyway because it looks much more appealing
>>
>>51044353
>wasting those twenties on lapdance services, not on more KD pledges
>>
>>51044380
>/mlp/ fan
>>
>>51044353
I have sex with my wife and try to pretend she doesn't basically look like sunstalker
>>
File: image.jpg (434KB, 639x2930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434KB, 639x2930px
Best pinup girl
>>
File: Reaction 2341.jpg (58KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 2341.jpg
58KB, 474x548px
Someone is capitalizing on delicate normie morality
https://www.etsy.com/listing/486343798/kingdom-death-board-game-miniatures
>>
>>51044472
is there a page with just all these updates o i can litterally just scroll through and work out what i want and increase my pledge appropriately?

the ks update page is just a clusterfuck
>>
>>51044429
Nah man I liked it before /mlp/ made it "cool".
>>
>>51044472
>not pond scum pinup with tomoko's quote on needing to take a big dump
>>
>>51041217
Is she really eating a slime?
>>
>>51044486
Meanwhile in this thread there's this fucker >>51044380 >>51044173
>>
>>51044529
>>51044472
>not this
>>
>>51044472
The concern on that statue's face.
>>
similar/easier/cheaper games I can pick up whilst I wait for my delivery?
>>
>>51044602
That is one sexy, sexy storage tray.
>>
>>51044614
TTS
>>
>>51044486
Neat, great for those that want that kinda thing and can't do it themselves.

I don't really have interest in the service, but I wish them luck.
>>
>>51044614
somebody already recommended this

>>51041836
>>
>>51044665
You can't buy this anywhere though.
>>
>>51044677
It should be hitting retail in February. Have preorders seriously sold out everywhere already?
>>
>>51044571
I don't suppose anyone's been collecting the best out of context comments from the last month? It would be fun to send poots a pic of what 4chan discusses regarding his game
>>
>>51044353
>Not offering her your radiant orbs if she steps up to the throne
>>
>>51044602
FFS Crop your images. Screaming God Pinup best Pinup but please be less of a mouthbreather.
>>
File: 1475089716078.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475089716078.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
UPDATE IS OUT
>>
>>51044486
>https://www.etsy.com/listing/486343798/kingdom-death-board-game-miniatures
>$10 per miniature conversion
>bad engrish

Scamalam detected.

Probably will steal your authentic Poots plastic and replace it with chinesium recasts.
>>
File: sunkeker.jpg (67KB, 1735x685px) Image search: [Google]
sunkeker.jpg
67KB, 1735x685px
>>51044769
>>51044602

1. get irfanview
2. press print screen
3 open irfanview
4 paste
5 click and drag to select
6 ctrl Y, and then ctrl R
7 select an unobtrusive size
8 shitpost loudly
>>
Update? cross over stuff
>>
>>51044842
guarantee its a scam because

>wait for payment to clear
>receive my address :^)
>>
Good Update ~!
>>
WE PATHFINDER NOW
>>
>>51044837
Thought you were bullshitting, but damn. My $777 pledge is looking even better!
>>
>>51044906
Everything is looking better bro, the only thing that looks worse is the fucking wait.
>>
Holy shit so much stuff. When did Paizo get the stick out of their ass long enough to partner with Poots? I hope their fans have a fit.
>>
>>51044917
Schneider is pretty based, especially by Paizo standards.
>>
>>51044769
>>51044843
yeah........or not
>>
One thing of particular note is that the stone face addon includes 100mm and 50mm size bases too. A lot of people had wanted that so they could make molds and produce them for all of their monsters.
>>
He really didn't even fucking try to sell that expansion, did he? I mean... This is practically just "THIS IS AWESOME THROW A BENJY AT ME AND YOU'LL LOVE IT".
>>
>>51044950
I hope they announce the collab on their store blog. Like a month ago the community rallied to take down a product that had "gypsy" in the title.
>>
YES! Poots came through with elves. I hope there are more coming.
>>
>>51044978
Shame there's no 135mm for Dragon King and now Ivory Dragon.
>>
>>51045021
Hes been selling it the whole kickstarter.
>>
I'm a little dissapointed by the Ivory Dragon's design, seems way too masculine on both halves.
>>
>>51045042
>Hes been selling it the whole kickstarter.
Right, because he's told us so much about what the gameplay hook of the Satan expansion is.

Oh wait, no, he hasn't said shit on it, not even in the update where he unveiled it.

Like, how does this differentiate itself from the Screaming God expansion? From what is described they both do the same thing.

It's a node 5 monster with a hueg miniature. That's all we know. I was expecting some actual explanation of why it would be cool rather than more assertions that it is. I'm not even doubting that it won't be cool, it's just a complete unknown and tthat annoys me.
>>
>>51045097
Its completely unplanned. Did you seriously expect a full design pitch in the two weeks that it's existed?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1135x1335px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1135x1335px
>>51045024
Yes, fellow elf friend here's hoping for an out of the blue dragon's crown cross over promo
>>
File: body not ready.jpg (153KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
body not ready.jpg
153KB, 495x495px
Holy shit this update.

Totally hyped with the new expansion, satan looks awesome already and it's not even finished.

Also, mfw I am >>51040233 and Poots just saved my day.
>>
Do I get all the shit from this update if I have a Satan pledge?
>>
>>51045121
Not only would that be super nice but now that you bring it up Dragon's Crown and Kingdom Death feel oddly reminiscent of each other in a lot of ways.
>>
>>51045146
Read the kickstarter
>>
>>51045089
it's total shit, safam

>we want the /ic/ audience
~ Poodle
>>
File: fuck yeah christmas.jpg (191KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah christmas.jpg
191KB, 600x456px
>Seoni
>with potential lokman lam art
>>
>>51045146
My guess is you only get the pinup and the expansion.

You need to add the crossover, the dice and the base manually if you want them.
>>
>>51045173
fug
>>
>>51045167
forgot my fuggin pik
>>
>>51045119
>Its completely unplanned. Did you seriously expect a full design pitch in the two weeks that it's existed?
Yes, I fucking expect to have at least an elevator pitch for what makes an expansion cool. Are you seriously implying that a single sentence describing what the initial idea for an expansion is about is so fucking hard that a creative 'genius' like Adam Poots couldn't possibly come up with one in the month between the time he confirmed this expansion and revealing it?

But no, just throw $100 at this guy cause he says its great.

Fucking apootsologists.
>>
File: HYPE.jpg (80KB, 429x799px) Image search: [Google]
HYPE.jpg
80KB, 429x799px
>>51045141
I'm hype too.

Update reminds me of pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 350x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 350x444px
>>51045150
>>51045121
Sorceress is essentially a flower witch apprentice in looks and proportions
>>
>>51045181
>I am poor and can't afford the biggest and most epic KD model and expansion ever
Now, now, stop crying.
>>
>>51045181
>Waaaahhhh he didn't convince me to buy the new expansion
Grow up kid.
>>
>>51045181
You have no idea how design works do you?

It only got added to the campagin after 6.6m. In that time he had to run the fucking kickstarter. That's not a lot of time to bust out a design doc for a node 5 creature. If you don't have confidence in the product by now then don't put down the bucks
>>
>>51045227
>>51045247
A fool and his money is easily parted.
>>
File: Ad.png (481KB, 902x4558px) Image search: [Google]
Ad.png
481KB, 902x4558px
>>51045097
>>
>>51045272
...what are you, some kind of obese fedora tipper? Fuck off immediately, kid.
>>
>>51045121
I want that elf as a huntable >>51045121
quarry so i can take its thighs as a resource and craft head gear from them so my survivors can enjoy them wrapped around their faces every day
>>
>>51045272
Oh no my precious money, what am I going to do without it?;__;
>>
>>51043292
>>51043536
what's stopping me from having six tabs opened? or ten?

does it collapse at some point, or is this totally foolproof?

I just checked my two tabs, and both of them were STUCK on a "we've selected your pledge, but it wasn't available" screen
>>
>>51045278
Rest in peace, Lantern Festival. I was so hype.
>>
>>51045313
Your RAM.
Other than that, just don't set intervals too close to each other and make them like 5 or 10 seconds.
>>
>>51045263
>You have no idea how design works do you?
I have more of an idea than you do, evidently. Because unlike you at least I know that design starts with an elevator pitch.

Did I ask for a design document? I asked for a fucking sentence.

But apparently that's too much for poor overworked Poots.
>>
>>51045313
Stuck? Really? That's interesting. Each tab should just refresh every 10 seconds and try again.

The reason not to open lots of tabs is Kickstarter might ban you for putting "unnecessary load" on their system, which is... well, defined arbitrarily by them.
>>
>>51045329

Okay I will give that a shot. I am running 6 right now and... all systems seem nominal

maybe the problem is that the tabs are stepping on EACH OTHER'S toes for long enough that someone else grabs it.
>>
>>51045214
>>51045290
I want sorceress as a huntable quarry so her tits can be made into suede sacks holding bladders of hot liquids, that survivors can drink from and be refreshed on hunts
>>
>>51045339
whey I say stuck I mean it SHOWS that I have successfully earned the pledge I set out for, but the moment you clock "change pledge" again, it reverts back to your old one and a red bar cautions "not available, sorry"

they were still updating, but it was showing me as having completed the job, when it had done no such thing. Because of this, I let an untold few pledges slip under the radar due to this error before clearing it

SO be mindful, you dudes; just because it's auto pilot does not mean the plane won't crash into the goddamned mountain.
>>
File: 1477407710911.jpg (118KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477407710911.jpg
118KB, 600x800px
Hell yeah, sniped a 300$ lantern.
>>
I heard the KA comment sections has some queer hookups going on. Anybody pick up on which posters are involved so I don't foolishly proposition heteros
>>
>called Ivory Dragon
>it's not a Dragon
>it's not Ivory

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
>>
>>51045401
Ivory wyvern?
>>
>>51045401
It also looks worse than the frogdog
>>
>>51045391
Oh. Yeah, that happened to me a few times, too.

What happened is while the page loaded, the pledge was available.

...Unfortunately, someone snagged it before you did.

It'll keep trying to send the pledge confirmation. This shouldn't actually hurt you, I think. The next time it opens up, the clicks on that page should work out the same.
>>
>>51045399
>>51045399
pro tip for you late hunters out there

Even if you can ONLY snag a 200 dollar black friday lantern, then you can still get the exact same value as gold tier by just adding 100 on top of your pledge and getting the gambler's chest alakart

I've seen BF Lants sitting there, in stacks of 3 because of this misunderstanding
>>
>>51045337
Worst thing is he clearly has actually done that work but he just couldn't be assed to share any of it with us.

Like, what the fuck is the Gate Guardian? How does that play in? It has armor, apparently. Do we hunt it? Is it a quarry, or a nemesis? It has armor, so it has to be fought before the climactic battle. How do you get the Ivory Dragon armor if he's the final boss? Do you encounter him multiple times?

Clearly there has been some very rudimentary beginning-of-the-design-process work here. He just doesn't care enough to share any of it.
>>
>>51045442
if it does in fact auto correct that kind of error then I might just leave these six up indefinately

one thing I was worried about was that they would be competing wtih one another, but I don't know if that's possible.
>>
>>51045471
What I did was I reset those tabs by hand anyway.

I wanted to taste my own suffering and count the number of times a pledge opened up, and yet I missed it due to some other faggot claiming it before my tabs did.

Happened 5 times total before I got it.
>>
>>51045448
I agree

this is the worst thing to happen to all of us, barn nun.
>>
>>51045337
And if his pitch is totally different then the end product? You want a one sentence summary but there's nothing to summarize yet. For now you'll need to be satisified with:

>I want Ivory Dragon to be the ultimate End Cap to a campaign.

We know its fucking huge too, which can tell you something about the showdown as well.

Wait to buy it retail if you're so doubtful.
>>
>>51045489
are you running a notification system on top of it? I feel like the current one I'm using is conflicting due to the constant refreshes on multiple tabs
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 584x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 584x410px
>>51045400
Post this and say you are gay. Isn't it essentially how it works? Why do I have to tell you this? I'm dropping over a grand on edgy monopoly and get less sex than the anon role playing with a stripper/hooker>>51044353
>>
>>51045541
Nah, I just ran two tabs of Fastbacker and that was it.
>>
Are the extra stone bases and dice worth it?
>>
>>51045590
Do you need more dice?
>>
>>51045604
Do I need more dice?
>>
>>51039118
Who's that?
>>
>>51045613
That's Wendy, in her younger years. Careful if you google her, though; she really let herself go as her career went on. Heroin is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>51045590
Not really.

The bases only go up to 100mm so your big based monsters (Dragon, Gryphon, etc) will still look weird.
>>
>>51045610
Generally no. You could always just use any D10s.

The hit location dice are neat but you get plenty with Core
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 719x535px
>>51045374
I like you
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 483x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 483x347px
>>51045628
The next nemesis monster appears!
>>
I bet those people over at the Mage sleeves KS are getting mighty worried right now. They added their pledge when 10 new expansions were revealed, and now, counting the last one coming tomorrow that Poots has already confirmed, there'll be 16.

Serves them right for trying to piggyback off this shit though.
>>
>>51045814
>$175 for sleeves
Literally retard bait.
>>
I am weirdly not enthused with the 'Ivory Dragon'.

For all the hype, it doesn't really make an impression. "Here is this monster. Its big. Its... (indistinct endgame noises). Pay a lot of money for it!"

I'm not saying its a bad expansion. But I am saying that Poots hasn't given me any reason to think its a good one right now.

Of all of the things revealed in this update, the one I am most happy with is extra dice. Thats nice.
>>
Quick question, do I add shipping costs to the kickstarter pledge or not?
>>
>>51045854
It looks like shit.
>>
>>51045835
I bought mage sleeves for my gear cards, and I'm backing them because I want consistent sleeves for 'em. I could definitely just go with swan, but eh.

>>51045855
No.
>>
>>51045855
Read the FAQ
>>
>>51045814
There aren't any expansions left, this was the last one.
>>
>>51045893
Cheers
>>51045906
All it mentions is a pledge-manager far as I can see
>>
>>51045893
Note that the people who claim swan sleeves are inconsistent or defective never post pics.

They're probably liars or mage sleeve shills, but you're free to spend 5x the amount of money you'd normally spend for the same thing.
>>
>>51045912
>There aren't any expansions left, this was the last one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15563408#comment-15563407
>@TheAwaitedKing, there are 2 expansions left to reveal. The unplanned one for hitting 6,666,666 and the final planned expansion on the last day.

This was, admittedly, posted before the Honeycomb Weaver was revealed, so it is possible that they decided to move the Honeycomb Weaver from the last day to the third from last day, but it does pretty clearly say they intend to reveal an expansion on the last day.
>>
>>51045955
The mage sleeves math out to 3.5 cents per sleeve. $175 / 100 packs at 50 sleeves per pack.

Swan Panasia square sleeves, on their website, cost $3.95 per pack of 100, or 3.95 cents per sleeve.

So no, Swan Panasia sleeves cost more than the Mage sleeves do at least with this KS deal.
>>
>>51045959
the man has lost it, who knows what he will do
>>
>>51045955
I actually bought Mage sleeves originally because I didn't know swan sleeves were a thing. Somebody told me "hey dude check these sleeves out, they should fit" back during the first Kickstarter, and I just went in on them.

This time, I'm better informed, but I'm going with Mage again simply because I already have the base game and all the old expansions in Mage sleeves. Might as well be consistent.
>>
> Satan's final form
> Not called True Satan or anything that references that
> Ivory Dragon
> Not a Dragon
> clearly still two individual beings instead of the two Satans being merged back together
> Satan models not even included, so no apparent story relevance to the Satan thing
> Gold Smoke Knight gear????

I'm not sure I 'get' this expansion.
>>
>>51045444
>alakart
Checked, also fuck you. It's "à la carte"
>>
>inb4PootsApologists
It's not like the end of the world, but after reading through all the shit he types, it would be a basic fucking courtesy to outline what exactly his ideas are, OR if he has none and nothing is set in stone but a concept picture, for HIM TO JUST SAY THAT.

This is called (fucking) transparency. If he doesn't have a model to show for something, HE SHOULD BE EXPECTED BY ANY SANE CONSUMER TO OUTLINE WHAT OR WHAT NOT HIS IDEAS ARE.

And before you still type out your fucking pleb tripe, you apologists, realize it's UP TO US AS CONSUMERS TO HOLD HIM TO THIS. I think everyone would be fine if instead of shitting out worthless word dribble, he's just said, "Satan/Ivory Drag is more of an idea right now even than a WIP. You'll be gambling a lot for this, as I don't even have a clear idea myself what niche it will fit, or where it will go except to tell you that it's an end game monster, and will be as epic as I can make it. You have to trust me on this one, or not, but I will work hard to make this fit, as I love the idea."

There, that took me fucking 2 minutes. It's what he probably meant to say to all you worthless shills, but it doesn't mean it's OK, because if we don't raise a stink about this other people, or maybe next time, he's not going to think he needs to do anything different.

The fucking idiocy of people saying, "Hey, we're getting cake, shut up and stop asking the man what kind he's making," is fucking beyond me. We're fucking paying for this. I don't expect everything as clear as a fucking brick-and-mortar sale, but I do sure as fuck want some transparency about WHAT EXACTLY I'M PUTTING MONEY DOWN FOR. An idea? A coherent monster pitch? A dream? Fucks sake.
>>
Will we get to ten million?
>>
Alright this expansion just got me hyped for screaming god for some reason. Now a question about nodes. The screaming god and ivory dragon are both node 5, but ivory dragon has hear made from gold smoke knight, but the screaming god description says it has gear to prepare for the GSK? Poots what you doin?
>>
>>51046093
Holy shit anon, are you still here? No one cares.
>>
>>51046094
We've been averaging $75,000 / hour since the 48 hour update hit. We'll get there.
>>
File: Sans titre-1.jpg (247KB, 1241x985px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre-1.jpg
247KB, 1241x985px
>>51045959
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15563408#comment-15563407

With silence or scream we all await the king.

And what if the teased planned expansion was a gardian of the architect? These fancy handles are kind of the same style as the noble hunter's cloth.
>>
>>51046075
Satan is sometimes depicted as a Dragon biblically
>>
>>51046093
I you don't want it, don't buy it. Why does it matter to you what others spend their money on?
>>
>>51046110
>not capable of determining that multiple people are talking about the same concept
I was the one who brought it up and my last post on it was >>51045337

>>51046093
I think what makes it most galling is that it pulls back the veil from what's actually happening here. I mean, truth be told we have literally no way of judging the value of these new expansions. None. But Poots tried to give us some way of doing that by showing us his thoughts. We're still buying it on complete faith, but the dance is danced.

Here he's just dropping the pretense. Here he is literally asking you to buy it on faith. And for whatever reason that's very unsettling, at least to some of us.
>>
>>51046200
Kickstarter is always predominately faith. Poots actually has an edge because he's done this whole shindig before
>>
File: auto pilot engaged.jpg (47KB, 1060x738px) Image search: [Google]
auto pilot engaged.jpg
47KB, 1060x738px
Okay so I wish to pay it forward with a few tips to fastbacker:

Running a huge amount of tabs works, but you want to run closer to 4 -- here's why. You load your pledge tab, wait for it to refresh... and then open a new tab immediately after, repeating the process until you observe one page refresh, and then soon after another. By taking this extra step, you will negate the 10 second blindspot, almost fully.

If you set and forget, then keep in mind you might encounter an error or tow. As said earlier, refreshing your tabs manually can help, but if you setup multiple tabs then don't worry so much about this one.

Lastly, this page will be the final welcoming screen to you once it's been successful. Only until you see this page will the pledge be fully yours; and I have witnessed quite a few times it reporting I had it but not leaving the pledge management page.

Good luck, don't be (too) greedy, and keep in mind that only shitters go double or triple satan.
>>
>>51046249
Congrats, senpai. Are you one of the anons who started trying it because of this thread?
>>
So since we got the Screaming God armor pinup before the Screaming God update, did Poots more or less confirm Storm Knight expansion with the pinup?
>>
>>51046155
I mean, gardian of the scribe*
>>
>>51046236
>Kickstarter is always predominately faith.
I would actually disagree with this, at least with regards to board games. I categorically do not back games if they don't have one of the following:

- A print and play I can make and play
- A full rulebook out to view
- Have sent out full playtest copies to multiple reviewers at least one of who then plays the game on camera (dev playthroughs do not count for me -- it's too easy to be staged)
- Have already been published once before

I do not back KS's on faith. I back them when I know to a satisfactory degree of confidence that what I'm backing is a good game which I will like. And honestly this has done me quite well; I've received a total of one KS game which I didn't like out of nearly 30 that I've backed over the years.
>>
>>51046200
It wouldn't bother me so much if he just said straight up that all he has is a picture, not even an actual model idea but just a jumbled mmo-loading-screen picture. The armor pictures only make it worse. I feel like if he's just pitched the idea, no pictures, and admitted he has nothing for it whatsoever but the idea, I MIGHT have thrown down another 100. I mean fuck, I'd pay full price if I have to for some of the already revealed models, he has my trust, but the fact that he doesn't just talk straight and instead tries to market it so shittily makes the IDEA seem shitty. I know I'll regret not buying the thing, but his pitch was actually destructive to my desire. His best expansions are the most grounded ones. The farther we go into the this and the nearer the end the more it seems like he's going a bit crazy, and that's understandable, but it's a fucking shame shills defend it like it's acceptable.

>>51046110
understandable =/= acceptable you dumb fuck, and we're the ones who have to remind him and keep him on track, NOT ENCOURAGE HIM DOWN THE FUCKING HILL.
>>
>>51046269
I hope. Want him in plastic so fucking badly.
>>
>>51045959
Can it be storm knight?!?!
>>
>>51046269
We also got the Disciple of the Witch pinup weeks and weeks ago... but no Flower Witch.
>>
>>51046269

> storm knight expansion
>>
>>51046262
yes

last night I began with Page Monitor, and just now ended this game of grabass with fastbacker.
>>
>>51046313
You mean "don't have any of the following," right?
>>
>>51046325
Hey, I'm in at BF Gambler's. I don't have to care if there's anything known about it or not. My pledge was worth it long ago.
>>
>>51046457
>You mean "don't have any of the following," right?
Same statement, honestly. Unless you're trying to grammar nazi my statement into meaning that I'll back a campaign if it has one of those things, but not two or more. Which would be dumb.
>>
>>51046544
Different words mean different things for a reason.
>>
>>51045438
Anon, (You) wont get me this time!!
>>
>>51046075
Satan does whatever it wants and has been known to be a dragon once or twice.
>>
>>51046544
>Same statement, honestly. Unless you're trying to grammar nazi my statement into meaning that I'll back a campaign if it has one of those things, but not two or more. Which would be dumb.
No, I'm trying to grammar Nazi your statement into meaning you won't back it if it doesn't have all of the following.
>>
Do they sell an art book? I don't have time and money for the game, but that sexy dark souls style is cool and wouldn't mind having something to flip through it.
>>
>>51046746
>No, I'm trying to grammar Nazi your statement into meaning you won't back it if it doesn't have all of the following.
Well you're doing so extremely poorly because that isn't what I said.
>>
>>51046780
>Do they sell an art book? I don't have time and money for the game, but that sexy dark souls style is cool and wouldn't mind having something to flip through it.
There's a digital art book available for free download on the main Kingdom Death website. It was a stretch goal from the first Kickstarter.
>>
>>51043700
I know I did.

;_;
>>
NEW THREAD
>>51046927
NEW THREAD
>>51046927
NEW THREAD
>>51046927
>>
>>51044078
Perspective. Wow. There are people this goddamn dumb.
>>
>>51046933
NEVER MIND I'M AN IDIOT
NEVER MIND I'M AN IDIOT
NEVER MIND I'M AN IDIOT
>>
>>51044843
I'm gunna
>>
>>51046953
FOR REAL THIS TIME
>>51047056
FOR REAL THIS TIME
>>51047056
FOR REAL THIS TIME
>>51047056
>>
>>51044843
Or you could just use the Windows Snipping Tool that is already installed on your computer and does everything you just described in far less effort.
>>
>>51047083
Huh, they took it off the download page. Had to go to the old KS updates to find it. Sorry to send you on a runaround, I swear it was there at one point.
https://kingdomdeath.com/downloads/kdm-artbook-web-high.zip
>>
>>51045613
She is the Flower Witch.
>>
>>51047134
no, its there.

go to /downloads/ its there
>>
>>51046359
Anon, no....I can't. It's too painful.>>51046377

;_;
>>
~UPDATE~
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.