[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 68

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Half Dragon Edition
What are you making for The Dragon Game?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>51022950
>>
>>51030058
>What are you making for The Dragon Game?

Nothing. Fuck that game
>>
what're some hot looking campaigns right now /tg/

i'm not really looking for the kitsune/dragon gimmick ones.
>>
File: New Cover.jpg (281KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
New Cover.jpg
281KB, 1000x741px
>>51030058

I posted some nice breasts for the application thread.
>>
>>51030058
Better question:
What are you making for The Heist Game?
>>
File: Fennec-Fox--750x500.jpg (80KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fennec-Fox--750x500.jpg
80KB, 750x500px
>>51030152

Well, DepressedHomebrewer is talking about a REVOLUTION campaign that sounds pretty neat. And someone was talking about a potential heist game, which sounds interesting.
>>
>>51030177

I'm so glad your app didn't turn out as edgy as the one above yours.

Your amount of edge seems to be mainly a fun connection of fluff ti mechanics.
>>
>>51029739
Possibly? But who wouldn't at least flirt with a girl who looked like that?
>>
Is intimidate worth it without other social skills? Without Sense Motive? I'm looking at skill goals for my Pitborn STR Slayer from Westcrown.
>>
>>51030278

Culdranth's pretty much have their genes scrambled so much they could probably have kids with her with no ill effect.

Probably not socially acceptable though.

However THEIR kids are also on the table. They do have kids right?
>>
>>51030058
I was making something, but there were a few too many red flags for me and I stopped.
>>
>>51030393

What red flags?
>>
>>51030058
Priscilla's adorable, sure, but come on. I'm already in two games, and one is meatspace.
>>
If I use an Unarmed Strike in Elemental Nimbus(Fire) stance, does the energy damage also become nonlethal?
>>
>>51030152
Undeadgame soon. I keep thinking about joining dragongame myself... but I can't really think of what I want to do there. Tainim Paragon/Blasty Incanter to make up for the paragon having a shit breath weapon?

Anyway, tell me what you want in a game, Anon.
>>
Is Tyrannosaurus an okay animal companion? Does it have feathers?
>>
>>51030427

Surely you can squeeze one more game in.
>>
>>51030221
Gosh, I honestly have no idea. There's so many possible options for characters for a Heist game.
>>
>>51030340

That's something you'll have to find out in game.

In any case. Besides Culdranth, what sorts of NPCs would you like to see in the game, not just The Demesne?
>>
File: Ustalav_symbol.jpg (76KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
Ustalav_symbol.jpg
76KB, 500x579px
Alright, ISWG Lore Poster here, got it all together.

>Gothic Lore Dump 1/6?

>Ustalav, Fog-Shrouded Land of Gothic Horror So you like to play Castlevania!
>Music to stalk the night to: https://youtu.be/3ZG7G3aC-No?list=PL770h6MBVlwEL7JcPwnYzIKuFdvBsCt_L

>Major Religions
Desna, Pharasma, and Urgathoa

>Rough History
Ustalav is a land of dark secrets, clinging to its faded past glories, while also trying to conveniently forget all the horrors both past and present.

Back in the Age of Enthronement, some Pimp OG Varisian named Sovidia Ustav carved a bloody path into the territory, driving out the native Kellids and their history of weird magic and worshiping bizarre entities out of the land (think minorities in Lovecraft), claiming region for his wandering people Ra-Gada style. He then divided the land amongst his lieutenants and allies, according to their merits and deeds, and for 500 years the new nation of Ustalav was ruled by the Ustav Line, bearers of the Horned Crown. After that, the various Varisian clans and and houses started to fight over land Westeros style, until King Kaldemov decided to put his foot down, reorganized the entire country into 16 counties, formally established the domains and grants to the most influential families, and gave them stri rules on administrative power in accordance to loyalty to the crown. This lasted a few centuries, and was really a golden age of prosperity that has never been replicated in Ustalav. Then everything got boned.

Literally
>>
>>51030399
Less so for a few of the more recent apps, but I didn't particularly like how many people were applying with True Dragon characters.

It just leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth since I like playing more down to earth concepts, and it would be hard to fit into a party with those in it.
>>
File: whispering way.jpg (101KB, 732x450px) Image search: [Google]
whispering way.jpg
101KB, 732x450px
>>51030543
> dump 2/6?

Tar-Baphon arose as a Lich in 3203 AR underneath Ustalave, and tore the place apart. He blitzed the nation with hordes of Orcs and Undead, used his Arcane and Military Genius to guide it along, and took the whole place over by 3206 AR , ruling his empire of abominations fueled by the corpses of the his slave-subjects for 600 years. When the Shining Crusade finally stopped him, the Immortal Principality of Ustalav was restored and they started to readopt the laws and systems of their golden age, but with a small problem: The Line of Ustav and the Horned Crown was broken, and the many noble families with tenuous claim to the throne started to bicker with each other, slowing recovery.

To make matter worst, the servants of Tar-Baphon still lurk in the dark corners of the land, abominations and beasts prowl the countryside, the spirits of Kellid Ritualists and horrid beasts of ancient legend once again walk the earth, and the horrible elder things that once slept, having been stirred the Whispering Tyrant’s Might now turn their inscrutable gaze to the land of Ustalav.

Because of all this, even as civilization has grown and things have slowly rebuilt, the people of Ustalav have become incredibly superstitious, distrustful (to sometimes hateful) of outsiders, and have turned to strict puritanical religion and cultural traditions to give them some semblance of normalcy and control over their lives, even as their country constantly experience upheaval both physical and political.

The current ruler of Ustalav in Prince Ordranti III, but his rule in tenuous. The Counsel of Palatinates to the west hold council meetings of the wisest and most influential of the citizenry, the Counts of the heartland hold the strongest and most immediate force and influence over the nation and act with almost impugnity, with the Prince himself being so heavily bound by beauracracy that he tends to be nothing but a figurehead in all but the most extreme circumstances.
>>
>>51030543
>Urgathoa

I still want to marry Urgathoa!
>>
>>51030058
>What are you making for The Dragon Game?

Well, I've got the one who wears a smaller dragon instead of clothes.
>>
File: Ustalav Map.jpg (114KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
Ustalav Map.jpg
114KB, 1024x653px
>>51030580
>3/6?

>Locations
The Counties and Cities of Ustalave are currently divided politically between three districts: Soivoda, The Palatinates, and Virlych.
>Soivoda: Dominating the Eastern half of the country
The County of Amaans surrounds lake Kavapesta, where most of the residence is centered They are constantly afraid of ghosts in the mountains, and hunting dead in Gorscha Pass

The County of Ardreal was once the Heart of Ustalav, andsite of the historic capital where Sovidia Ustav made his home. Faded pride and glory with arrogant nobles, its kinda like Taldor. Also home to Ailson Kindler, the most celebrated Gothic Romance writer in the Inner Sea region.

The County of Barstoi is mostly salt-mines and jagged hills, full of honest and hardworking people. Possibly among the more stable Counties in Ustalav, with well-trained militia and plentiful food, with crime being lethally punished and law enforced by Pharasmin inquisitors and black-armored soldiers. May or may not be communist.

Caliphas is the southernmost County of Ustalav, and the city of the same name is the current capital. The economic strength of Ustalav, it give the nation good access Lake Encarthan, and brings in much wealth. Rural Caliphas still maintains its quain and rustic charm, with many small communities of artisans and vineyard, perfumeries, and stone quarries. Easily the comfiest county.

The Furrows, once known as Furcina, is a dead land, salted and burned to nothing and littered with abandoned trench mazes and disillusioned ghosts. This place got wrecked when Count Neska of Barstoi tried to go to war with Adreal and Varno, enganged is a super bloody 4 year trench war, then pulled out and commanded the soldiers to salt and burn all the land as they fled, so no one else could have it. What a dick.
>>
>>51030561

You don't want to be the normal, down-to-earth guy who has to teach these doofy dragons how actual people behave?
>>
File: S T A N D O P O W A H ! ! !.jpg (133KB, 543x750px) Image search: [Google]
S T A N D O P O W A H ! ! !.jpg
133KB, 543x750px
This is my 「STAND」!
>>
>>51030438
Take a look at DSP's Monster Classes: True Dragon for something similar to In the Company of Dragons but lighter weight and a bit closer to the original dragon types, e.g. breath weapon every X rounds instead of an X/day limit.
>>
File: PZO9226-Ustalav.jpg (177KB, 1680x1176px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9226-Ustalav.jpg
177KB, 1680x1176px
>>51030599
>4/6?
Odranto County is historically where the Kellid have continued their raids and skirmishes against Ustalav. It is littered with fortresses and castle of different time periods, some still held while others are cursed and abandoned. Here there be dungeons.

Sinaria County is mostly cold and miserable swampland, with little fertile land around Lake Porphyria (I wonder if they have any Kineticists there). The City of Karcau is built and spread across multiple small islands, and is widely respected for its Opera and is laso known as the Villiage of Voices due to its strong musical tradition. There’s also a vast underground lake, and vast labrynths of submerged tunnels and underground channels. It’s essentially miniature Paris, complete with catacomb, and $5 says some eldritch abomination lives in the underground lake and is responsible for the musical genius.

Ulcazar is the smallest county in Ustalav, and is where the highest peaks of the mountains are. Mostly just hermits and hunters live there, as well as the silent monks of The Monastery of the Veil. Snore.

Varno County is mostly just scattered lakes and forests, with a few villages. Its only notable feature is that is that the weather is bloody schizo, constantly swinging between famine and abundance.

Versex County is ill-suited for farming, so most the economy there is based on mining and plying the waters of the bay. Outside of its main city of Thrushmoor are smaller superstitious communities, save for Illmarsh (Not!Insmouth), and Carrion Hill (built atop an ancient burial mound, surely this is a good idea!)
>>
>>51030610
Being the doofy dragon who needs to be taught how actual people behave is part of the point of >>51030582, too.
>>
Another thing I was thinking about if I were to do an AP. Why restrict oneself to Pathfinder races? It is not as if I am first party, and thus do not need to connect myself to Golarion's canon in Deities, Races, or Nations.

On the religion side this leads me to doing away with Pathfinder's "a god for every occasion" style (which is persistent through much of D&D), where only vague hierarchies and interactions convey themselves and instead go with something else. Two major world religions, one monotheistic and the other polytheistic. The monotheistic one would cater to a variety of domains through saints (or a saint equivalent). While the other I conceptualize as something closer to old eastern European folklore.

In the same vein the only Pathfinder race I would likely include would be human. The others being drawn from Eastern European folklore. The list would likely be:
>Humans
>Vodyanoy
>Borovoi
>Rusalka
>Domovoi
>Kikimora

Rather than kitchen sink I would prefer to culturally center the game. While the races/religion are closely linked to eastern Europe I do think that simply carbon copying a culture is bad form. On the other hand being complete new destroys one's ability to relate to anything in the setting and draw parallels.
>>
File: Ustalav Ravengro.jpg (202KB, 1259x812px) Image search: [Google]
Ustalav Ravengro.jpg
202KB, 1259x812px
>>51030634
>5/6?

>The Palatinates: In 4670 AR, these 3 counties gave up ruling themselves with nobles, and refounded themselves under rule by council of politically savvy citizens. Democracy Ho!
Canterwall County is the breadbasket of Ustalav, and is also the main force in charge of defending against Belkzen, and the things that occasionally crawl out of Virlych. Recently though many towns have been abandoned without explanation, as though “swallowed up by mists” hurr Steven King reference we paizo r clevr
Lozeri County was the first to reformed, though most citizens don’t see much of a difference between before and after they deposed Count Beauturne, with some even complaining that “at least the count kept the woods safe”. The county is most famous for the Wild Hunts it puts on for the affluent, however in recent years there are conflicting rumors of a monster known as “The Devil in Gray” prowling the woods. My money is that its either a Gray Render or something.

Vieland used to be ruled by Count Caromarc, but he stepped down to retire to his estate in Dippelmere Swamp. Nothing else has really changed in Vieland.

>Virlych
This is the part of the country no one wants, because it houses Gallowspire, where Tar-Baphon is locked up. This place is poisoned by his presence, and is a lifeless and haunted wastelend that only guys from Lastwall still look over. Get out of here Stalker!
>>
File: Rule_of_Fear_cover.jpg (169KB, 669x892px) Image search: [Google]
Rule_of_Fear_cover.jpg
169KB, 669x892px
>>51030649
>6/6

>Imports and Economy
Not much, desu. The economy is mostly based around mining ore and salt (lots of salt), as well as perfume, wine, and the Not!Arkham University in Lepidstadt.

>Population Demographics
Mostly Humans of Varisian and Ulfen descent, and some smattering of Kellids. Many Vampires, particularly Moroi and Nosferatu make their home in Ustalav, and their Dhampir children can be found in decent number. There are also known appearences of instances of Tiefling, particularly Motherless, though most usually are smothered to death or hunted down. Ustalavians HATE Orcs, and Half-orcs are heavily discriminated against, often leading to lynchings. Werewolves and Hags haunt the Shudderwood and other dark corners of this land, and as such their Skinwalker and Changeling kin can also be found here.

So tell us anons, are you a bad enough dude to brave the horrible and cursed night, deal with the squabbles of nobles, and face the unspeakable horrors that leak into the world of the sane? OR will your corpse be nothing more than fuel for the next would be necromancer?

and that's it!
>>
>>51030642
If you want something that feels more like real world religion, have multiple pantheons, but have the gods in several pantheons heavily overlap with gods in different ones.

Think like how Thoth was seen as being the same god as Hermes by the Greeks, for example.
>>
>>51030508

I'd like reoccuring encounters with Dragon slayers who have ridiculously narrow morality. Kind of like Heroes from Beast: the Promordial. People who are so fucking obsessed with defeating dragons that there's nothing else left.

Princesses who wish a handsome noble would show up to whisk them away and give them the dream life. It would be neat if the party showed up, kidnapped her, and made her wait tables back at the demense.

I want a wandering martial artist to challenge the party to a friendly sparring match.

There should also be a suspicious, beady eyed merchant who offers the party massive wealth for information regarding Culdranth's demense, specifically how to get into it.
>>
>>51030634
Why are Kellids so fucking gay? They need to either civilize or get the fuck out
>>
>>51030438
i don't really know.

all i really want is to not be shoehorned into one backstory/race like the knights, dragon and kitsune campaign do
>>
>>51030713
>kidnapped princess made to work as a maid
>she gets increasingly tsundere that nobody's even bothered to ravish her
>>
>>51030694
Sounds way cool. Would be an excellent location for a campaign.
>>
Hey guys, whats the most blatantly overpowered Pathfinder character/build right from level 1?

GM claims that all classes are completely balanced and I wanna show him whats possible. Plus he says hes gonna run a hard game and to not be attached to our characters.
>>
File: Kliff_Underson.png (357KB, 650x743px) Image search: [Google]
Kliff_Underson.png
357KB, 650x743px
more dragon NPCs!

Maximo Dumonte

Maximo was a dragon slayer of great repute, At least among dragons. He put an end to over one hundred dragons in his life. The last was to be The Hidden Queen, Culdranth herself. He had fought hard to reach her, but the weight of his years could not bring him the strength to slay her. Culdranth, in one of her rare moments of activity, knighted Maximo and took him into her home. She keeps him under her protection to dissuade any upstart dragon whelps looking to take advantage of his advancing age.

He spends his time in peaceful contemplation, warning Culdranth's citizens against the evils their kind can commit. He runs a barbershop, and when asked scrimshaws designs into the hides and horns of the denizens of the Demesne. A skill he acquired crafting his gear. His sword is mounted on the wall of his barbershop. Most of his draconic customers say it creeps them out.

>>51030713
I like all these ideas. Oh and don't worry, Kidnapping princesses will be a thing.
>>
>>51030707
Fair point. I was planning on having something like this, but in such a way that several saints/things the saints encountered in the monotheistic religion draw major ties from the other major world religion.
>>
>>51030770

Cleric 1
>>
>>51030745
...I can't believe I haven't explored this with human!Celisse.

>>51030777
>Kliff
OH BUCKETS
>>
>>51030770
A wizard with sleep prepared.
>>
Could you reasonably play a Strix that *doesn't* hate humans (at least enough to not try to murder them on sight) or would be too snowflake-y?
>>
>>51030713
I can agree with that. It's fun when you can stump them into starting combat too sometimes.

Then again, I recall one particular set of incompetent "chaos-rangers" recurring types that my party kept trying to talk to because we were so damned amused by their existence. It invariably devolved especially due to their khorne berserker, but they kept being revived stranger and stranger, and there was no hatred on our part.

... unlike that asshole that kept dodging and running away.
>>
>>51030770
Probably arcanist or psychic. Either way, focus on save-or-lose spells and the class abilities that boost your save DCs.
>>
>>51030855
You easily could.
Custom setting or not it just depends on how you write up their background.
Making them the only one would, but maybe tieing it to a whole group not hating, or even caring, about humans.
>>
How come nobody ever posts the best half-dragon?
>>
what are some nifty minor magic items that can be put to huge use via creativity? it doesn't need to be raw, any cool idea would probably work as long as it's minor.

im trying to make a inspector gadget type character that uses his "fannypack of useful items" to solve problems in creative ways, but besides stubborn nail, iron rope and alchemical stuff like smoke-bombs, oil of slipperiness, universal solvent and such is the most interesting stuff i can find
>>
>>51030770
20 Int Elf Arcanist with the Potent Magic exploit, Arcane Focus, and FCB in Arcanist to get +1 in the Arcane Reservoir, allowing you to get more mileage out of Potent Magic on save or suck Color Spray and Sleep spells
>>
>>51030935
Does it have a 「STAND」?
>>
>>51030968
No, but it can turn into a raptor.
>>
>>51030725
>They need to either civilize or get the fuck out
They did, we call those Issians
They are assholes
>>
>>51030936
every Feather Token
>>
File: 1480368996980.jpg (38KB, 355x709px) Image search: [Google]
1480368996980.jpg
38KB, 355x709px
>>51030855
Sure, there's even an ART to get rid of the mechanical aspect of their hatred. It's a little tricky in Golarion since Strix are only found in one little corner of Cheliax, but it's easy enough to handwave away if your DM will work with you even a little bit.
>>
>A bouda's gaze can bestow ill fortune on her enemies. This hex can affect a creature within 30 feet that the bouda can see. The target takes a –2 penalty on one of the following (bouda's choice): AC, ability checks, attack rolls, saving throws, or skill checks. The hex lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the bouda's Intelligence modifier. A successful Will saving throw reduces the duration of the hex to 1 round. Once per day when the bouda uses this hex, she can impose two different penalties on the target instead of just one. If the bouda takes the evil eye hex, it increases the number of different penalties she can impose on the hex's target by 1.

Does taking Evil Eye allow you to place 2 different penalties all the time and 3 once per day, or 1 all the time and 3 once per day?
>>
>>51030936
Traveler's any-tool.
>>
>>51030731
Well dragongame doesnt really shoehorn you into a race. There's suggested races, but you could be a Human Male Fighter if you wanted.

And the only part of your backstory thats a thing is that you need to live in the pocketdimension somehow. There's a ton of freedom there, not too much worse than 'you need to have investment in Sandpoint'
>>
>>51030777
I approve.

Is he also friends with the grim reaper?

[spoilers]oh god I'm wanting to make that reaperdragon again now. Help.[/spoilers]
>>
>>51031053
Hit Control-S next time, anon.
>>
>>51031063
I can't, I'm on phone! And clover seems to have ditched the spoiler tag button since the last version I used!
>>
>>51030508

>Ratfolk circus owner who totally wants dragons in his show
>So-called "hero" who couldn't slay PC-leveled monsters if his life depended on it, yet keeps being credited with the PC's victories
>A pair of bumbling doofuses whose attempts at bullying are undermined by their utter incompetence and awful luck
>>
Is creating your own gods for a homebrew setting too much?
>>
>>51030508
Some actual dragons; since many of the NPCs so far are humanoids. The PCs are already a little odd, but what other oddities are out there?

Also whatever's outside the main jump-point/gate/whatever from the demense. There's probably some trading town we deal with often nearby?

(I think I'm currently the only one on the entire roll20 thing that's not humanoid-form actually?)
>>
>>51031178

what.
>>
>>51031178
As the player or GM? It's most certainly not bad as the GM. It's also okay as the player, because the gods you worship don't even have to exist for you to still worship them. You should still bring it up with the GM before game, though.
>>
>>51031206
>>51031214
As the GM, sorry.

I'm trying to make everything homebrew besides the actual game mechanics and I didn't know if making my own gods was going too far.
>>
>>51031236
Go nuts man. Your setting, your gods. Or no gods.
>>
>>51031236
Most certainly not. You're making the entire world, that includes the gods.
>>
>>51031254
>>51031256
Alright, cool, thanks lads.

Now to figure out how long a setting document to give players actually should be, sitting on 5 pages right now.
>>
>>51031287
Make sure to make it easy to read and navigate.
>>
>>51031301
Oh for sure, I'm putting every section head in bold for now and then I plan to make a table of contents with hyperlinks to each section.

I need to explain each major nation, what each continent is like, each god, and then some other stuff.

Shouldn't be TOO long.
>>
>>51031328
If you need to just focus on the continent everyone comes from. It'd help cut down on reading for the players. You can still continue working on the rest of the setting and give it to players who would actually have the knowledge skills to know about the stuff.
>>
>>51031287

>How long

None long.

Tell your players "Bookisus is the god of knowledge. He likes libraries and such." and you're done
>>
>>51031352
That's boring though.
>>
>>51031350
Mmm, I probably shouldn't let the party come from different countries just to avoid the question of how the fuck an international party actually works.
>>
>>51030777

Now I kinda just want expys of Guilty Gear characters.

>VORUKANIKU VAIPAA!!
>GIRLFRIEND!
>>
>>51031370
What you don't really know is that Bookisius isn't actually a god, they're just a highly advanced outsider that wants people to constantly hunger for knowledge. The more the people hunger the more likely they are to throw everything to the wind for even taboo lore. Bookisius is merely a priest trying to lead the flock to the wonders of the far realm.
>>
>>51031385
>STUN EDGE!
>RIDE THA LIGHTONING!
>COCONUTS!

I would play the FUCK out of a game that was Not!Guilty Gear, or at least had Not!Guilty Gear Characters.
>>
>>51031394

Well that's the old faith. The new faith of Bookisius follows the prophet Bookishmael who has elucidated that the "hunger" for knowledge is actually an internal hunger to know more about oneself and the world. Called "The God Between The Lines", the new faith believes that understanding what is meant behind the semantics and dictionary-explanations lies a deeper truth and interrelating truths from different sources reveals a spiritual truth about the culture that wrote them and their world.
>>
File: flipflap.png (86KB, 280x269px) Image search: [Google]
flipflap.png
86KB, 280x269px
>>51031419

>coconuts
>>
File: 1481872271122.jpg (108KB, 684x775px) Image search: [Google]
1481872271122.jpg
108KB, 684x775px
>>51031590
Genius.
>>
>>51031419

My Roman Cancelling Companion
>>
File: Dragon Install.png (424KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Install.png
424KB, 600x600px
>>51031419
Not gonna lie, that'd be pretty cool.

Dibs on Not!Johnny
>>
File: Sad Reeves.jpg (94KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Reeves.jpg
94KB, 700x525px
>>51031747
>>51031776
>tfw you will never get to play a Not!GG Campaign with /pfg/
>you will never get to see Jolly's Johnny
>>
>>51030642
Just how autistic is DHB?
>>
>>51031796
GG? And don't worry about not seeing Jolly's Johnny, that's only for Jolly's SO and general practitioner.
>>
File: ROMAN CANCEL.jpg (37KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
ROMAN CANCEL.jpg
37KB, 600x334px
>>51031747
Pic related

>>51031419
I think it would be funnier in some non-PF system.
>>
File: scared.png (106KB, 406x310px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
106KB, 406x310px
Any games I can join? I'm lonely and suffering from dice-roll withdrawal. I NEED MY FIX.

GMT+8 by the way
>>
>>51031904
Wait for DHB's autism to produce a game.
>>
Ever have that moment in a game where you realize you're in the jaws of something far more powerful than you thought?
>>
>>51031796
We need a discipline or something for GG-style combat. Or maybe a whole class, because it would be a gigantic discipline.
>>
>>51031938
Yes, but the I was in the jaws of crippling alcoholism.
>>
>>51031948
Put your trip back on, Gareth
>>
File: 112292.png (15KB, 182x213px) Image search: [Google]
112292.png
15KB, 182x213px
>>51032003
But I'm not gareth...
>>
>>51031796

I'd run it if I was more than a snivelling welp trying to learn Pathfinder for the first time. Perhaps we should homebrew that shit up.
>>
>>51032029
you are now
>>
So, if we were to give stats to the various Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue charactersm what types of classes would they be?
I'm guessing Baiken would be some kind of Bushi/Landschnekt
Venom would be that one Croupier archetype from Gonzo 2
Zato-1/Eddie would be a Nightmare Constructor Dread perhaps? OR maybe a Summoner?
Slayer's class is easy, its DMPC
>>
>>51031947
Doesn't Elemental Flux fit that need? Maybe some feats that boost the effects of maneuvers for loyalty to an element?
>>
>>51032057
Maybe? The most experience I have with GG is fumbling around in Blazblue.
>>
>>51032051

Eddie I could see being a synthesist. May would be a summoner, May-be. With all the dolphins and such. I guess she multiclassed for Anchor proficiency.

Jam is clearly Scaled Fist or something.
>>
>>51032177
Actually, I feel like Sol make be a Scaled Fist. Or perhaps a Bloodrager, or a Dragonheir Scion/Myrmidon Fighter
>>
>>51032051
Sin I'd put as some Magus with the ability to make electric spells besides Shocking Grasp.

I-No as a Sound Striker or Rubato because both can't stack.

Zappa as a Spiritualist, though I wish there were ways to summon more than one ghost. Or maybe that Dread Arrchetype...
>>
Is sound striker bard terrible?
>>
Heist DM. I'd like to try and keep conversation here down, so I made a discord and I'd appreciate if people used it.

https://discord.gg/ssWdND3
>>
>>51032397
Make a Roll20 too so people can show interest.
>>
>>51032417
Thing is I'm a massive pushover, and I'd prefer to get feedback before I put anything concrete down, but at the same time I'd like to not clog up the thread.
>>
>>51032292
It's not terribad, but it won't win DPR races. There's probably some kind of shenanigans you can do with it to deal more damage.
>>
>>51030508
One dumb guard and one slightly-less-dumb guard who the PCs keep overhearing.
>Goan' t'th'owlbear pits tomorrer!
>>
>>51032477
And their long suffering guard captain whose job it is to hold the place together.
>>
>>51032477
I see what you did there, taffer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ehZt4wa3k
>>
File: 1448059666359.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448059666359.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>51030058
I just realized that I'm pretty much just making Twisted Fate.
Son of a bitch.
>>
File: 6fc.jpg (97KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
6fc.jpg
97KB, 700x525px
>>51032740

Hey, it's cool. Plenty of people unwittingly make champs.
>>
>>51032779
>unwittingly
>tfw no busty mute bard to romance
>>
>>51032779
I mean, at least TF is a pretty cool character concept.
Card mages make me moist.
Of course, if I ever *accidentally* make another champ for an app, it's gonna have to be Jax.
I'll even use his oneliners.
>>
File: las2459239.jpg (488KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
las2459239.jpg
488KB, 800x702px
>>51032811

Clearly you need to be more gentlemanly.
>>
>>51032853
Truly the best of us.
Cho'gath has no equal in manners of gentlemanly tact.
>>
I'm writing a module, and then a campaign.

Gimme resources. Help me put it together.
>>
>>51033537

What resources do you mean?
>>
How would I go about building a Cerebremancer? What are some spells and powers that complement each other well?
>>
Did the Molthune game pick apps yet?
>>
>>51033560
What'cha got?
Obviously I've got the Trove for paizo books and whatnot, but I want to know what works in practice and what's weak. But I also need to learn more of where to focus attention.
>>
File: Wallachia_MBAA.png (26KB, 192x438px) Image search: [Google]
Wallachia_MBAA.png
26KB, 192x438px
>>51033674
It will in one hour and fifty-three minutes.
>>
File: c0e.gif (2MB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
c0e.gif
2MB, 388x260px
>>51033713

Well, considering I don't know what kind of module you want to run, nor the rules and resources that may or may not be appropriate to it, nor what it includes that merits attention, I can honestly say I haven't the foggiest idea of what I got.
>>
>>51033752
2 hours to find out if fluffy tails is my only hope...so long Alastor, sweet prince...
>>
>>51033820
Rest your prayers with Lady Nveryll and her ice cream.
>>
>>51033875
Babby draggo and twins, that's all we need...
>>
>>51033875
Wanted to join that, but with the other what, 25 apps in there?

Uh, slightly different problem; anyone else suddenly have their MMB do 'back' instead of open-in-new-tab in firefox since the last update?

Surely there's a way to fix that?
>>
>>51033817
Your gif makes me really angry
>>
>>51034043
Why? I didn't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>51033887
She is adolescent, not a baby. REMEMBER. SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE TO PARTICIPATE IN CRUSADES. DO NOT EXCLUDE THE DRAGON.

>>51033972
The worst thing that can happen is that you get refused... in which case you have lost nothing and are at where you were before.

Bravery may sometimes fail, but cowardice always does.
>>
File: tumblr_ncq4mxbl0R1sodo64o1_400.gif (2MB, 265x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncq4mxbl0R1sodo64o1_400.gif
2MB, 265x323px
>>51034043

What, you got something against raccoons?
>>
File: 9d6.png (355KB, 396x418px) Image search: [Google]
9d6.png
355KB, 396x418px
>>51034053
It's because I get angry whenever I see people feeding wild animals
STOP FEEDING THE WILDLIFE YOU FUCK KNUCKLES, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WE LD, NOT DEOENDANT ON HUMAN HANDOUTS! YOU ARE GRADUALLY DECREASING THE GENETIC FITNESS OF THE LOCSL POPULATION!

Plus all it does is lead to big problems of wild animals becoming expectant of human food and causing issues, like that one lady in Colorado who kept feeding bears, and when she stopped one day they broke in to her house and mauled her to death. Or how many parks have problems with squirrels chewing through bins and tents to steal people's food and ruin their stuff, causing more issues with junk food in the wildlife, bioaccumulation of artificial toxins up the tropic line, and more issues with people and animals coming in conflict.

IF YOU LOVE WILDLIFE AND WATCHIG THEN, THEN KEEP THEM WILD AND STOP FEEDING THEM YOU DUMB CITY FUCKS, TOU SHITS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU ARE MAKING THINGS EVEN WORSE

Seriously, this shot one one of the reasons why dumb tourists keep getting eaten by bears in Alaska, or trampled by moose, or attack by squirrels across the US, or why Raccoons keep raiding trash bins.
>>
>>51034108
No, I like Pyrocyonids, which is why I hate seeing wild ones being denigrated so.
>>
>>51034193
>*Procyonids
>>
>>51034193
Your next adventure's antagonists: Fire-breathing raccoons.
>>
>>51034279
>a racoonaboo dragon insists that he identifies as a racoon and spends all his time change shaped into one
>>
>>51034279
>Fire-breathing raccoons.
Nah, Coatimundi or Kinkajou would fit better
>>
>>51034179
>>51034193

Well, I'm sorry to have offended you. It was not my intention to do so.
>>
>>51034349
I know, nor was I trying to imply such a thing or insult your choice of gifs

It's just late, I'm really upset from trying to get my new headset to worm and not break my computer, and needed something to shitposter and vent my frustration on
>>
Can someone tell me if DHB's unchained martials are any good? Has anyone played them? I'm kind of liking the look of the Unchained Cavalier.
>>
>>51034179
To be fair; that's a racoon.
The little bastards have not just acclimated but outright thrived and are getting smarter every day. They're undoing locks and latches of increasing complexity, know how to open doors for others if they sneak in...

For all you know that guy just gave up because the 'coon will get the damn food anyways.

Also, some people do raise sorta-domesticated ones from a young age as pets (at least they do 'round here) and they're great pets. As are skunks.

It ain't gonna be planet of the apes anyways, not at this rate. The coons already have our cities and their neighborhoods.
>>
>>51034456
Also his initiating class? I've seen people talk about his other shit, but that not.
>>
>>51034402

Well, here's hoping things go better for you in the morning.
>>
>>51033972
Maybe you'll be chosen if you're not in the sea of middle-aged characters with a long and tragic past that should have them around level ten.

As for your other problem, whether it's an update fuckup or just general issues go get (if windows) microsoft mouse and keyboard center; it'll let you re-assign things.
>>
>>51034520
anyone?
>>
I want to marry a Suli Bard!
>>
File: 6ba.png (272KB, 640x725px) Image search: [Google]
6ba.png
272KB, 640x725px
>>51034875
Don't we all, men and femanons alike?
>>
>>51030438
Undeadgame? Do tell.
>>
Are undead NPCs even supposed to level up? I'm not sure how that works, in the case of something like a zombie I'm not sure how dead meat does anything other than rot, much less get stronger over time...
>>
>>51035046
So the power of a normal skeleton or zombie is based on the hitdice of the creature it was made from. However intelligent undead, such as a Zombie Lord, Vampire, or Skeletal Champion can level up as they learn and become more skilled.
>>
>>51032811
How does kitsune Euclid Hellscythe sound?
>>
For DSP's Monster Classes: True Dragon, is the weird sorcerer casting progression meant to use CL = class level, or CL = class level / 4? The latter seems to be what the text indicates but would also be nigh-useless.
>>
What's the deal with Ryan Dancey?
>>
File: 0017-007.jpg (415KB, 1074x1517px) Image search: [Google]
0017-007.jpg
415KB, 1074x1517px
>>51035024
I have a lot of campaign planned out already, I just have to decide a few things;

1) How to deal with undead. Do you take a template? How to balance stronger templates? Should we allow incorporeals?
2) Eberron vs. Golarion vs. Homebrew?
3) What 3pp to allow.
>>
>>51035348
he's my pal
>>
so if you were going to play in a homebrew setting, how much info would you want on a country? like a page?
>>
File: '[pko.png (247KB, 1051x701px) Image search: [Google]
'[pko.png
247KB, 1051x701px
>>51035363
This is largely my bias in setting choice, but I'd use Eberron over Golarion anytime, but this ultimately comes down to what kind of game you want to have; Golarion is a 'whateverthefuck' kitchen sink sorta thing, so I guess you can shoehorn anything together using it. Meanwhile Eberron is a spellpunk pulp fiction setting, and Karrnath along with its weird experiments made during the Last War could make for a fantastic jumping-off point (Just imagine the kind of miserable bastards a lot of Undead Karrnathi may be: Germans who can no longer enjoy getting drunk off their asses). Not sure what kind of Homebrew you'd have in mind, but I guess it's there for if neither Eberron nor Golarion can quite fit with what you have in mind for a plot and how far you want to go with it.
>>
File: 1475168756541.jpg (79KB, 540x766px) Image search: [Google]
1475168756541.jpg
79KB, 540x766px
When is Molthune picking players?

I want to see 2hu get BTFO!
>>
>>51035742
I wanna see you fall into an active volcano.

And it wouldn't be getting btfo anyway you twit, there's tons of people who won't get in.
>>
>>51035725
No, that's not how I'd do it at all.
If you're homebrewing, you work with your players to make a character coming from a country, and have the player's input on that country.

You then let THAT PLAYER tell the others about that country, if and when it becomes relevant.

Shit works better because they're then invested in the game because they put some part of themselves into it.

You only need to tell the players about the country they're currently in, and the country which they were from. Other countries only brought up summarized in game when they are relevant, and in detail when the players go there.

If you MUST write the countries up in advance summarise to less than a paragraph, and if a player wants to be from that country, smack them with the page long link.

DONE.
>>
>>51035755
ok so right now
i have like, a paragraph and a half per country for the setting i'm building
i don't want players making themselves like, the royal, so i've established who controls each country, what that country is like, how that country handles religion and that's it so far. would that be enough to then let them work out what they want to put in there to connect themselves to the country without it feeling like i have nothing invested in it?
>>
>>51035755
This is how me and my DM did it when I asked if I could play a kobold in his setting. We sat down and hashed out the history of how kobolds integrated into society, and then just like that, kobolds were part of the world.

We also explained the better stats as having come about due to greater nutrition, healthcare, and education than the 'wild' kobolds got.
>>
>>51035363
>up to you. Incorporeals are fairly powerful so be sure to balance the overall campaign to cope. (overwhelming the spiritualist helps sometimes)
>homebrew is great, other wise Golarion
>nothing unless a player offers an idea, and then review it and allow on case by case basis. 3pp is the gateway to munchkinry
>>
>>51035776
General themes of the country, get them to suggest major or minor factions/bodies, any bits of intrigue or adventuring activity.

Just tell your players they won't have a position of authority (unless you start at level 12 or so).

One of my players suggested the country's knightly order, some clerical ranks and the country's most well known exported goods.

Another one made Floating Las Vegas with pirates and casinos.

A third player came late to the game so while her character was taught in mage city, her elven home was a generic woooden place except when they visited the entire city had been replaced by a sentient tree and vegetables elf replacements, and the actual city had gone ethereal to avoid armageddon.
>>
>>51035857
Yeah, stuff like that I'll be fine with them doing, I just don't want like, the fuckin' second son of the King of one of the nations walking around with the party.

An international party might not work though, so I might pick a country to have them originate from (and currently adventuring in) and flesh it out with their backstories.
>>
>>51035046
Intelligent undead do level up, though not necessarily as often as a mortal would do in the same circumstances. Mindless undead don't.
>>
>>51035879
>just don't want like, the fuckin' second son of the King of one of the nations walking around with the party.
See, just tell them they don't get leadership roles and no long lost noble stuff. (assuming you have some good players) you walk each person through the character and country creation.

If you don't trust your players that much, just have a few questions in character creation that relates to the country Eg what groups was your family affiliated with, or who have you left behind in the land of your birth.

Easy stuff.
>>
I WANT STARFINDER GOD DAMN IT
I WANT TO CRASH DOWN ONTO AN ALIEN PLANET, ASSASSINATE SOME FUCKING ALIEN CRIMINAL, THEN HAVE TO EXTRACT BEFORE HIS ALIEN FRIENDS FUCK MY SHIT UP
GOD DAMN IT PAIZO
>>
>>51036018
>I WANT TO CRASH DOWN ONTO AN ALIEN PLANET, ASSASSINATE SOME FUCKING ALIEN CRIMINAL, THEN HAVE TO EXTRACT BEFORE HIS ALIEN FRIENDS FUCK MY SHIT UP
Disregard Starfinder, play Deathwatch.
>>
>>51036018

Nothing stopping you from doing that right now
>>
>>51036018
Plunder rules from d20 Future.
>>
>>51036043
deathwatch? as in the 40k thing?
FUCK WHERE'S MY FAGGOT DM GOD DAMN IT

>>51036055
yeah but i want actual RULES senpai

>>51036059
aw shit thats an idea
>>
>>51036018

Have you heard the good word about Spelljammer, friend?
>>
>>51036018
I want Spheres of Combat already for perfect* martial/caster balance.
>>
>>51036106
that's a thing now? nice

>>51036080
i will look into this, thanks
>>
Have you ever had a tabletop character drawn, /pfg/?
>>
>>51036115
Their kickstarter/whatever drops on Saturday. Jolly is co-writing. Get fucking hype.
>>
>>51036126
yeah
my girlfriend drew my inquisitor two weeks before he died

she has the drawing tho
>>
>>51036062

The rules are shit.

Just get goblins and other shit and multiply/divide their damage depending on scale.

So a Goblin Class Fighter has 5 hp and does 1d6 damage at scale 1.

An Ogre Class Carrier has X hp and does Y damage at scale 5.

Goblin does 1/5 damage to Ogre and takes 5x damage and vice versa.
>>
The worst part about doing something like Jade Regent on roll20?

Porting all the damn maps over and making the NPCs.
>>
File: ichibi.png (4MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
ichibi.png
4MB, 2500x2500px
Fluffy2 GM here.

I'm thinking of eliminating a few applications I'm not too hot on, to spare folks the anticipation of waiting. Should I do that? Maybe give a few potential players warnings like "Hey, your app isn't good enough, shape it up or I'm taking you out of the running"?
>>
>>51036331
Sounds like a good idea. Anybody who throws a bitchfit over it probably isn't somebody you want in the game. Giving out warnings is a decent thing to do, too.
>>
>>51036331
Give them a warning I'd say.
>>
>>51036331
If the apps are barely not good enough, give em warning!
If the apps are terrible, give em the boot!
>>
>>51036331
If you can't be bothered to tell them why their applications are being rejected or what revisions they need to make, you don't have the right to GM for anyone, because you'll be dealing with much harder shit to cope with while running the game.
>>
>trying to decide what game to play and guy volunteers to run jade regent
>everything is going great until the caravan leaves
>wind up in magnimar and we're doing political intrigue to unseat the evil so-and-so who usurped power in the city
>eventually ask what the fuck is going on
>"Oh, after reading the AP, going to fantasy japan sounded really boring. I'd rather do this instead."

Bitch, that isnt what we signed on for.
>>
>>51032779
I want to impregnate Leona!

How does one build Leona in Pathfinder?
>>
>>51036331

How about I take YOU out of the running, punk?!
>>
Would you play a game where the party are the retinue of a prince trying to prove that he should be the heir above any of his siblings?
>>
>>51036487

Depends. Does the prince dress and act like a princess?
>>
>>51036500
No because that's fucking overdone and annoying as shit.

Instead he's a sleazy piece of shit that makes his retinue do everything for him and takes credit and they deal with it because they've known no other life but being his retinue.
>>
>>51036487
Absolutely. Who gets to romance him? Strong Kellid woman? Sly Qadiran woman? Pure and righteous Andoran woman?
>>
>>51036525
Nobody because he sees his retinue as nothing more than tools to elevate himself.

If he becomes Emperor, he gets a harem anyways, one woman from each clan of his homeland.
>>
>>51036383
>If you can't be bothered to tell them why their applications are being rejected or what revisions they need to make, you don't have the right to GM for anyone, because you'll be dealing with much harder shit to cope with while running the game.
Anon, let's be honest. Some of the apps there are absolutely awful. The players who submitted them should be lectured on not putting in any thoughts to the game at all.

Spoonfeeding them isn't going to make bad players better, it'll just make it harder to spot the players who have put the effort in!
>>
>>51036516
That doesn't sound very fun to play, to be honest.
>>
>>51036516

So... Why would I want to help him again?
>>
>>51036567
Because it's your job.
>>
>>51036564
If you can't tell them that as well, then you still shouldn't have the right to GM, because you can't deal with the problems in game still.

If you can't treat your players like adults even when they are being childish, don't be a GM. It's that fucking simple. Your argument is the kind of shit that makes bad GM's common by removing responsibility for running a game and vetting the players.
>>
>>51036587
Ok. We take on an assassination contract, get half in advance, then kill the fucker, and hightail it out of the country. Any guards we kill just gets us more xp.
>>
>>51036601
You're so good at getting into character.
>>
>>51036542
What if the ferocious orc woman kills and eats him? Will she become the emperor instead?
>>
>>51036594
They AREN'T his players if he doesn't want them in his game.
>>
>>51036567
Because it's what you were raised to do since birth.

>>51036565
What if it was a sleazy princess?

>>51036610
If she could somehow convince the Emperor that she is actually his daughter, maybe.
>>
>>51036610

I will play this only if I can support a party member that kills and eats him as a barbaric ritual to claim his title of royalty.
>>
>>51036594
>If you can't treat your players like adults even when they are being childish, don't be a GM. It's that fucking simple. Your argument is the kind of shit that makes bad GM's common by removing responsibility for running a game and vetting the players.
>removing responsibility for running a game and vetting the players.
The GM only has responsibility to running a good game. By taking the good players only, he is gearing the game to be better.

Currently, none of the people applying to the game are players yet. They're applicants. The GM has no responsibility to them, apart from his promise of actually running the game for some.

Do you think the GM of RoTJR with 500 apps would make his own job of choosing harder by telling each of the subpar apps what he'd improve on, and therefore have everyone fudge their story on paper enough to have a chance of getting in, when in-game they are unlikely to act similarly to the outside changes made by a third party, or would it be easier to just select the 5 best apps without giving advance warning?
>>
>>51036635
>I WILL KILL THE PRINCE AND CONSUME HIM TO GAIN HIS ROYALTY
>I don't think that's how this works...
>QUIET, ELF, YES IT IS
>>
>>51036626
>>51036607
We kill him with kindness, because as a proper prince we know he would lay down his life instead of taking the throne, since a sleazy dickbag like him should never hold the throne, and we wouldn't like his legacy to be one of King Incompetent the Childfucker.

Instead, a little hunting accident will happen to our liege lord. He can rest safe knowing we protected his honour.
>>
>>51036626
>What if it was a sleazy princess?

Getting closer. But following orders from some spoiled noble who takes credit for everything we do still doesn't sound like a very good premise for a game.
>>
>>51036667
>>51036662

So a lazy princess that rewards you for doing tasks for her that increase her renown, but she doesn't take credit.

Like so
>She tasks you with killing the dragon in the area
>You get the fame and rewards
>She gets the reputation for having such powerful people in her retinue

Better?
>>
>>51036682
Now THAT sounds like a nice premise for an intrigue-heavy game.
>>
>>51036587
>>51036626

That part is obvious. I guess I should've asked why I, as a player, would want to help him. Is it for people who like to get dm bullied or could I push him down a long flight of stairs if he starts getting too sleazy? What's the end goal here?

>>51036642

I have put every skill rank, feat, and trait into getting as high of a knowledge (nobility) skill as possible. I can guarantee that this, through several loop holes and vague translations of ancient laws, is exactly how it works.
>>
>>51036682
Much, much better.

PROTIP: most people don't like getting shat on for their achievements. If you make the person they're supposed to help an unlikeable dickwad who steals their glory, they - WON'T LIKE THAT PERSON-!

Hell, you could do it if the prince or princess is a sniveling coward, but manages to put on a brave face in front of a crowd AND takes all the credit, and really thanks the party profusely in private because he knows the party is the only one he can trust.
>>
>>51036682

Where do I submit an application?!
>>
>>51036699
>>51036707
Thanks lads.

The goal would be to ensure that she is the heir selected by the current Emperor, so there'd be a mix of monster-fighting and politicking, possibly even some assassinations in there.

>>51036711
Oh, uh, not for a while, I'd need to outline some stuff, make maps, and so on.
>>
>>51036626
>What if it was a sleazy princess?
Does she have a cute butt?
>>
>>51036682
Apps go where?
>>
>>51036749
Into the void for a few months as I actually work things out and figure out how text-only games actually work.
>>
File: 11db2186edbcfc99ec1ff38a2b4da03a.jpg (966KB, 1157x1636px) Image search: [Google]
11db2186edbcfc99ec1ff38a2b4da03a.jpg
966KB, 1157x1636px
Is it okay if the princess looks like this?
>>
File: IMG_1129.jpg (72KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1129.jpg
72KB, 500x492px
>>51036771
No, try this
>>
>>51036771
>>51036805
No, they're a human Empire with a slight Eastern theme.
>>
File: 177436l.jpg (89KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
177436l.jpg
89KB, 360x400px
>>51036805
What about this?
>>
>>51036805
No, try this.
>>
>>51036824
Then what about this?
>>
>>51036841
If she had black hair, that could work.
>>
>>51036848
>>51036841
Nah, face is too childlike. She'll get abducted by fairies.
>>
>>51036865
She's only about 15 at the moment, so she'd need a slightly older face.
>>
File: 008133308420df4a7a203122bce02858.jpg (561KB, 1234x851px) Image search: [Google]
008133308420df4a7a203122bce02858.jpg
561KB, 1234x851px
>>51036848
>>51036865
>>51036869
How about this?
>>
>>51037043
Or this?
>>
>>51037043
That works.

Lazy princess Yun-La now has a face.
>>
File: be19a3a6e406bf53de34e127c026dfe2.jpg (876KB, 1100x845px) Image search: [Google]
be19a3a6e406bf53de34e127c026dfe2.jpg
876KB, 1100x845px
>>51037053
Or this?
>>
>>51037069
>>51037053
>>51037043
>>51036841
>>51036826
>>51036825
Are you... a real princess? Like, have you ever formed a retinue, like a real hero?
>>
>>51037064
She looks like a thicc Love Live?
>>
>>51037043
This one is really cute. I could easily picture a brave knight swearing fealty to that face.
>>
>>51037174
Well, uh, technically... nah.
>>
>>51037179
YOU are cute.
>>
>>51037186
Thank you, my liege! How might I serve you today? Rumor has it that a dark presence has been spotted stalking villagers near our eastern border. Shall I seek it out?
>>
>>51037176
Yes.

I shall return in ??? amount of time with an actual game link.
>>
>>51037207
Give us some sign by which we may know you and be heartened.
>>
File: b63ea84091acfbae2fd96c584bb1e04a.png (687KB, 614x1087px) Image search: [Google]
b63ea84091acfbae2fd96c584bb1e04a.png
687KB, 614x1087px
>>51037207
Make sure it's a lewd game!

Don't allow all DSP, just make it 1pp/Jolly/Forrest/psionics, kay?
>>
>>51037235
>Lewd
Never.

And I was only planning to allow Psionics from DSP anyways, don't actually know any of Jolly's stuff.

>>51037229
I'll think of something.
>>
>>51037180
Have you ever tried a prince guise?
Alright! I can see that I will have to teach you how to be princesses!
>>
>>51037240
Yes, no lewd, only fealty
>>
>>51037207

I will make a definitely not evil jafar-ish vizier foreigner which will carry out her interests with a merciful iron-clad fist of compassion.
>>
I have made a great and terrible mistake. I've had a samurai character bouncing around the back of my head for months and I failed to submit him to RotJR. I'm never going to have another chance to run him, and I missed the opportunity.
>>
>>51037370
Isn't this "lazy princess makes her retinue do stuff to increase her reputation while they get the rewards with an eastern theme to her homeland" thing an opportunity?
>>
>>51037207
Awesome. I have a couple of ideas of what to submit for this.
>>
File: a9bf17af9cb93ab3026d7bc8be8f46d0.jpg (285KB, 728x1335px) Image search: [Google]
a9bf17af9cb93ab3026d7bc8be8f46d0.jpg
285KB, 728x1335px
>>51037370
Make him a kitsune and submit him to Fluffy2.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
>>
File: 1461422861743.png (426KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461422861743.png
426KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /pfg/, what's your party composition right now?

What did you accomplish last session?
>>
>>51037370
Submit him for Lazy Princess!
>>
>>51037418
Pack Lord Druid
Gladiator Fighter
Ranger
Unchained Rogue
Oracle
Arcanist
Bard

We uh... we fought clones of ourselves. Clones made of blood.
>>
>>51037354
Maybe someone could play his pupil/disciple/assistant?
>>
>>51037382
BIG
DICK
VARANGIAN
>>
File: Companion to the lonely.png (315KB, 689x418px) Image search: [Google]
Companion to the lonely.png
315KB, 689x418px
ATTENTION FLUFFY TAILED ASPIRANTS:
CAMPAIGN SETTING - The First World Realm of the Fey
http://archive.4plebs.org/dl/tg/image/1482/07/1482078475977.pdf
Relevant campaign setting information is here!
>>
>>51037380
Yes it is. I hadn't yet read that. I pretty much just posted as soon as the realization hit me.
>>
File: Cute 106.jpg (244KB, 700x851px) Image search: [Google]
Cute 106.jpg
244KB, 700x851px
>>51037551
Many thanks
>>
>>51037439

That would be great, but it also depends on if I'd even be able to apply due to work schedule.
>>
>>51037638
Lazy Princess guy here, the schedule will definitely be based on EST due to me being on the east coast (and a college student).
>>
File: elderturtle.jpg (53KB, 333x352px) Image search: [Google]
elderturtle.jpg
53KB, 333x352px
>>51037418
>Human fighter who identifies as an orc wizard
>Myself, a human cleric/zealot
>Elf rogue who ends up as the straight man

We fought a pack of goblins. Fighter tried to get a job working for the goblins. I tried to convert them with the ol' Fire and Brimstone routine by describing Sun Hell as a lake of nuclear fire. Elf is off doing sneaky elf shit. Combat began when they insulted my God and I threw a knife at the king.

Fighter kills one off the bat with a magic missile(arrow painted purple). I kill another with a crit. GM apparnetly liked the nuclear fire bit enough that he said the goblin burst into flames upon death. I convince the thrid goblin to commit suicide to atone for its sins to avoid nuclear fire. Fighter gets into a shouting match with the last goblin, leading to a couple rounds of rochambeau of the ball kicking variety. Warrior wins and decorates his sword with the loser asking the GM if the goblin's death gripped sword offers any bonuses to his sword.

We then begin the trail of climbing a simple wall. Poor rolls lead to frustration in the only two people with skill in climbing. The fighter makes it half way up, cuts the rope on the elf because he hates elves, then fails the next roll and falls. I pray to my God, get two nat 20s in a row, and make it to the top where I threaten to cut the rope on the fighter if he doesn't submit to the One True God. The elf continues to roll low to the point that it seems like he's now digging. DM eventually steps in to solve that.

We end the session there.
>>
>>51037654

Well as long as you're fine with a day sometime in tues-thurs I'd be available any time.
>>
>>51037387
I don't know if I could do lewds, much less turbolewds. I mean, he could be the straight man, but his gimmick is combat related, and Fluffy 2 seems like it'll have a dearth of combat.
>>
>>51037656
I'm just imagining the elf being like "fuck this, I'm outta here" and frantically digging into the dirt.

>>51037680
I have a Tuesday game and a Thursday one, but they're both earlier in the day, so if you're alright with a game that's at like, 8pm or so on Tuesday or Thursday...
>>
File: 1W 0-5 flying cannot attack.png (227KB, 536x492px) Image search: [Google]
1W 0-5 flying cannot attack.png
227KB, 536x492px
>>51037605
I-I didn't do it because I liked you or anything, baka! It was only to make sure there's some good applications and suggestions to help the GM choose what to concentrate on!
>>
>>51037689

Perfect. I'm a night owl.
>>
>>51037418
>Human Witch
>Half-Elf Warpriestess
>Half-Elf Cleric
>Aasimar Paladin
>Elf (???) Rogue
>Samsaran Wizard
>Half-Orc Alchemist

The last thing we did was battle an enchanted sarcophagus in a flooding chamber.
>>
Things to think about for Lazy Princess:

>No Path of War
>No Race over 15RP
>Start at level 3
>25 PB
>Try to aim for a mild Eastern theme
>Will be a completely homebrew setting that will be posted in the future
>No lewd nonsense
>Characters are serving in the retinue of a princess, keep this in mind
>End-goal is to guarantee that the Lazy Princess is the one ascending the throne

I'll elaborate more over the weekend, but ta-ta for now.
>>
>>51037654
>American time zones

Delicious. Is there room for a perverted Urgathoan that wants to encourage the Princess to feed her hunger and gorge herself on exotic meats?
>>
>>51036331

Woah! You're OFFERING to tell me why I'm bad? Fuck yes, please! I always want feedback. Even if I still don't fet accepted into the game, it still helps me get better! Please send out warnings.
>>
>>51037861
Sounds very neat. I've never had the privilege of a 25 pb game. Looking forward to that setting info
>>
File: 1475080321938.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475080321938.png
26KB, 419x296px
>>51037861
Why are /pfg/ games starting to ban Path of War all of a sudden?
>>
>>51037956
Bogeymen
>>
>>51037956
>>51037963
I'm open to allowing it, it will depend on what kind of characters get submitted.

I only said "no" at this point because I don't expect the campaign to reach levels that it would be necessary, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>51037861
How much you wanna bet it's just going to be a pack of handsome hunks vying for Lazy Princess booty?
>>
>>51037956
It's overexposed here. Gets real tiring seeing that shit all the time.
>>
>>51037861
lack of PoW isn't a problem for me, but I think I'll hold out for the heist game somebody mentioned
>>
>>51037975
I don't really want Path of War either.
>>
>>51037418
Level 13 campaign
>"Human" oracle
>Half orc Samurai
>Half orc Sorc
>Drow Alchemist
>Orc who took 1 level in 13 different classes

The Oracle split the party, then turned into a giant worm and had a sweet underground CRAB BATTLE that nobody else got to witness.
>>
Are there popular sports in Golarion? Is there Football?
>>
>>51037418
RotR:
(Me) Half-elf Fighter/ranger/brawler
Human Slayer
Gnome Druid
Gnome Sorcerer
Human Cleric

We killed an angry giant and now are whisked away in a what-if scenario where we are fighting Krune

IG
Just started, so level 1
(Me) Human Skald
Human Bard
Human Barbarian
Human Wizard¨
Human Rogue
Android gunslinger

We killed some beetles and were devastated by a blindheim before I crit it to death. The android stalked us the entire time.
>>
Specialist wizard vs exploiter wizard

I don't find the lack of arcane bond or spell slot very appealing, though having access to all schools and exploits may make up for it.
What are your thoughts?
>>
>>51038031

Why not? You don't think fun should be allowed for martials?
>>
New Thread?

>>51038518
>>51038518
>>51038518
>>
>>51038513

Fun is a spellcaster only thing.
>>
>>51038522
Abyssals a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>51038522
>not even in autosage
DELETE THIS
>>
>>51038522

Reported for Spam
>>
>>51038559
I guess we'll just keep it around for when this thread DOES finally ht autosage.

But seriously dude, wait a while to start it. Not cool.
>>
Did the discord discussions about the heist game go anywhere?
>>
>>51038747
People talked about how much they love Sharn, then 2hu came and sperged about greater detect magic.
>>
>>51038817
Delightful
>>
>>51038522
You are a fucking retard, buddy.
>>
File: 1465499171314.jpg (397KB, 900x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1465499171314.jpg
397KB, 900x1013px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me why LE is the best alignment of all time?
>>
>>51038992
It's possible the thread was in autosage when it was made, but then a janitor came in and cleaned up some posts. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.
>>
>>51039055
The responses of >>51038559 and >>51038632 would seem to disprove your point.
>>
>>51039083
Still had time between responses for the post counter to update and the modding. Unlikely, though.
>>
>>51039131
Seems very unlikely given there were four minutes between. I'm just pissed that we had a really decent run of non-shitpost OPs and then some dipshit needs to jump the gun to get his anime jollies.
>>
>>51039131

>trying to justify /pfg/ faggotry
lmao
>>
>>51039169
I said it was unlikely, just that it happened before. What else do you want.
>>
>>51039192
Justifying these kind of actions only serves to embolden this kind of faggotry, anon.
>>
File: 79d8937dcd5904157d13ae4a6962e608.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
79d8937dcd5904157d13ae4a6962e608.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>51039295
>>
Is there any way to make a reach magus work?
>>
>>51039339
Two options off the top of my head:
1) The kapenia dancer archetype
2) The bladed brush feat
>>
>>51039363
I found the bladed scarf (kapenia?) dancer on the SRD, but can't seem to find bladed brush.
>>
File: PotR 14-15.jpg (1MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
PotR 14-15.jpg
1MB, 5026x3263px
>>51039405
>kapenia?
It's name is changed on D20PFSRD to avoid terms that aren't covered under the OGL (all Golarion stuff is Paizo's product identity).

>can't seem to find bladed brush
It's from a new splatbook and hasn't made it up on the SRD yet, see pic related.
>>
>>51039449
Bladed brush looks promising. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1452408252371.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452408252371.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
Well there's only 3 posts left (2 after this one), might as well push this post over the cliff.
>>
File: 1456799056018.jpg (445KB, 601x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456799056018.jpg
445KB, 601x900px
>>
File: 1461866448475.jpg (527KB, 1574x2138px) Image search: [Google]
1461866448475.jpg
527KB, 1574x2138px
Farewell, sweet prince.
>>
File: 1475805031325.jpg (431KB, 1920x2748px) Image search: [Google]
1475805031325.jpg
431KB, 1920x2748px
>>
I keep repeating to myself the salt mines of molthune. Is that a thing?
>>
>>51040966
They can be a thing! Off to the salt mines with you, anon!
>>
>>51040966
Yeah, just the molthune game is going to generate a lot of salt.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.