[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Death Monster General /kdmg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 55

File: Percival.png (960KB, 996x600px) Image search: [Google]
Percival.png
960KB, 996x600px
>71 HOURS UNTIL MIDNIGHT EDITION

OLD: >>51010410

Kingdom Death is the game of games.

Information is on the Kickstarter Page.

>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl.
>what level should I pledge at for the Mage sleeves kickstarter
Overpriced.

>Kickstarter Page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
https://stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
File: dbEhuvl.jpg (75KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
dbEhuvl.jpg
75KB, 700x467px
first for update when
>>
>>51028430
>removing previous OP's eternal FAQ
what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>51028430
The OPs have been bad lately.
>>
File: 1454400880690.jpg (24KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454400880690.jpg
24KB, 338x450px
>>51028430
I'm not gonna spam up the thread, but if anyone out there is planning on dropping their Satan or BF GL 2ndFace then I would be much obliged to hear before you do so.

Danke
>>
good update!
>>
>>51028674

The eternal cucks of Europe are probably the last people I'd give that information to
>>
>>51028776
somehow i don't believe you
>>
The lonely tree was not enough...the designs are too cool...

i left it to chance

"one roll, if you get a 20 you buy the other one as well" i told myself, unsure if i wanted the 20 or not, then i rolled...

20. Shit, i mean hells yeah, i think. My nat 20 rolling skills will be my undoing.

Now i am getting the nightmare ram as well.

I really wish theyd do a nice big coffee table art book or something, filled with bits or lore and worldbuilding, little bits of backstory, lots of concept art.
>>
>>51028833
>I really wish theyd do a nice big coffee table art book or something, filled with bits or lore and worldbuilding, little bits of backstory, lots of concept art.
There's an official digital art book from the first KS. It's on the official site for free downloads.
>>
>>51028795
Well I'm not a bong, so...

But I do have a black friday lantern already. If Anyone wants to hop down a peg so I can advance up.

Besides, we all know that Satan level will be shipped behind all others (besides basic Lantern)...
>>
File: stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg (168KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy Nightmare.jpg
168KB, 1600x1600px
>>51028833
the Ram is a really good set, anon. Nice choice.

Don't forget your Ramettes, to hang out under the fruit tree.
>>
>>51028908
>But I do have a black friday lantern already. If Anyone wants to hop down a peg so I can advance up.
Beg elsewhere
>>
>>51028957
it's not beggin, it's a courtesy call
>>
>>51028908
>Besides, we all know that Satan level will be shipped behind all others (besides basic Lantern)...
this is a myth bruh
>>
>>51028867
Legit? Holy shit thats cool, i cant find it worth a damn because apparently im fucking retarded but now i know its out there i'll keep looking till i find it. Thanks a bunch anon.

>>51028953
yeah i thought so, the design is pretty great, plus i absolutely love the story behind it as well, this random fucking nightmare ram that tends a garden and kills people for their salts to fertilise it.
>>
>>51029001
It's not even a myth, just one anon trolling two threads ago.
>>
>>51029036
yeah, I love the flavor too

really want to see the boiling water bugs and the terrain it comes with.
>>
>>51029041
it's a rumor not a myth

and Poo really did make an offhand comment about Satan pledges not being real KD M fans. I seen't it.
>>
>>51029081
Itd be neat if they did companion guides like the d&d monster manual.

I wonder if the boiling water bugs are going to be roided up bombadier beetles, those things are cool irl so theyll be at least double cool with an awesome sculpt and a ballsack or some tits thrown in.
>>
File: 1477776292715.png (115KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1477776292715.png
115KB, 500x522px
>>51029124
Sure thing buddy. Totally believe your completely sourceless claims.

I mean, it's not like Poots' comments and tweets are a matter of public record or anything.
>>
>>51029041
Poo said he wouldn't ship until all the pledges of whatever level were ready, seeing as how satan is te largest pledge it makes sense that it may take longer.
>>
File: 94348.original-9505.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
94348.original-9505.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>51029124
uhhuh
>>
Alright everyone place your bets on the final two expansions. I'm hoping theirs a gambler nemesis hidden in that chest there.
>>
>>51029124
well share with the rest of the class, then
>>
>>51029470
Fuckin mobile making me look more dumber.
>>
>>51028957
If I could gain $334 to go up to Gold Frogdog. I would personally try to connect with you and let you know when I was doing it. (I would just ask you for a T-shirt swap for my efforts) Sadly I just got fired for a bullshit reason. So I cannot ascend.
>>
>>51029571

What was your occupation, anon
>>
a wave of black friday tiers opened up

first a few silvers, then a couple golds

With 70 hours on the clock, what do you expect to happen with the pledges?

Frogdog has been steadily going down as people realize it's D-Day coming up... Estimate that selling out as we get closer to the end. No idea if GodFrog will all fill up. Likely so..
>>
>>51029571
Well I greatly appreciate it, if you think you would have had a chance. As it stands right now I'm not sure if it's worth buying all the new expansions in one go, they will be more readily available as the years go by, if even at an idiot tax. Now the original sets? Those might be increasingly harder to pin down (new) but I wager the aftermarket will be reignited.
>>
Right, so, question, i need input. basically im buying two things for the minis, just the minis, i dont have the core game and will probbably never get it.

Would it be bad form to sell the extra cards and shit that comes with the expansions without the minis? Do you think there is actually anyone out there who would buy them? It just seems silly for me to keep them when i dont need or want them.
>>
>>51029733
Probably will be. Not really bad form unless you're trying to sell for profit deliberately.
>>
>>51029733
I will buy em off of you, most definitely

[email protected]

Were you the guy talking about the Ram and the Tree? Send me a message with the details, I'll be happy to work with you.

I also have an extra Core I might have secured (second hand from a friend) -- so if you can get your hands on an upgrade pack, you could very well have yourself a core.
>>
>>51029733

I sold expansions for 60 percent of the retail value like that.

Bought them from a miniature collector for 10 euro
>>
>>51029733
I'd buy them. I have a couple of the first edition models that came without cards because they were produced before the cards were printed. Keep in mind though that Poots did state that he was going to release card packs from the promos and stuff.
>>
>>51029219
That's not what he said at all. He said that he won't be shipping stuff until everything of that WAVE is ready to go.

Meaning everyone is getting screwed by the twinplebs.
>>
File: anyone need a upgrade kit.jpg (201KB, 2544x1687px) Image search: [Google]
anyone need a upgrade kit.jpg
201KB, 2544x1687px
>>51029771
>>51029733
and if it puts your mind at ease, I actually just bagged a silver pledge.
>>
>>51029742
I aint no scalper, i just want them to go to someone who will use them and enjoy them.

>>51029771
Yeh thats me. Ok cool, i'll tell you now i dont know how this will go down so im apprehensive about making deals right now, i have made a note of your email and if/ when i decide to sell i will send you a quick email.

>>51029773
good to know.
>>
>>51029773
what are you, a communist?
>>
>>51029733

No, actually!

A lot of Kingdom Death content started as resin minis that came out before the actual content. So there are a bunch of people already out there that have the minis already, but no game content for them at all.

If any of them actually want to play the game with their mini, your problems solve each other.

Just be up front about what you are selling, and make sure your ebay post or whatever makes it so clear even a literal retard couldn't be confused about what you are offering. Let the great continuum move those materials goods from where they are to where they need to be.
>>
>>51029887
>>51029742
>>
>>51029848
Sure, email me. I was the guy that offered to throw on a pinup for you or so.
>>51023596

Is there something you are having a hard time gettin the money together right now? I don't have any qualms squatting on a pledge for ya, you seem OK enough to me and even if you aint I won't have trouble gettin rid of it.
>>
>>51027992

fucking AND spidercules? Why? Why why why... I hate that dumb set. Fuck Gorm too, while I'm at it.

The Campaign of Death can't come soon enough; maybe I can finagle something out of a custom settlement.
>>
>>51030000

Just sub in resources from an appropriate alternative source you do have.

I'm getting Death Armor and a bunch of the new expansions, but not Frogdog or Gryphon.

If Death armor calls for specific bones from either of those, I'm swapping in Lion resources and Dragon resources respectively and not looking back.

This isn't a video game where the developer's rules bind you. The only rules that exist are the ones that you choose to enforce.
>>
>>51030000
To be fair, the Spidicules requirement is an innovation and nothing more. It's stupid as shit and people ignore it all the time.
>>
>>51029925
Oh cool. So you were grooming me all along, i should have known...there are no nice people on the internet.

Tis all good, thanks for the offer though, genuinely heartwarming. Im just trying to cut back on the kickstarter spending, i got a little crazy with it last year, and when that bank statement rolled around at the end of december it kind of drove home how ridiculous id been.
>>
>>51030180
that's not a bad idea

so then that brings the bare minimum requirements to the three knights and manhunter? Or am I missing something

Funny enough, I feel the opposite about Frogdog. He's everything I wanted outta that tier. Really not sure I want the gryphon though....

>>51030225
Is that all? I think I heard someone mention it on a Geek thread about GreenKnight, but they didn't specify.
>>
>>51030287
Grooming you? What are you talkin about? You're forgetting that you mention this expansion splitting after the fact, no before.

Either way, do whatever you want -- it's not like either of us will have a hard time finding someone to exchange with. Take the other anon's advice and just run an ebay listing.
>>
File: 1468091539926.jpg (894KB, 1124x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468091539926.jpg
894KB, 1124x660px
What is ring tail fox? I found some random post about the underground settlement that is tied to that monster.

Why did it not see the light of day exactly?
>>
Are any of you guys going to scan the updated stuff when it's out?
>>
>>51030657
Yes

For TTS

So far I'm only concerned about the Silver City stuff and maybe a few other xpacks this go-around.
>>
>>51030298
>Funny enough, I feel the opposite about Frogdog. He's everything I wanted outta that tier. Really not sure I want the gryphon though....

As an expansion? He founds fine. Multiple armor sets for one monster is a good move.

But the model design really throws me off. I don't like it, and I would be honestly kind of embarrassed to have it on my shelf. I want my monsters to be cool and scary, not stupid looking and gross.

The fact that its special move is to fart at people... doesn't do it any favors either. The fluff doesn't save it.
>>
1 free'd BF silver lantern for anyone that just wants the upgrade, chest and 1st hero

It's kinda the lowest savings available, but with the add a chest going up to 150 that will change it's demand.
>>
File: frogdog art.jpg (268KB, 1333x1344px) Image search: [Google]
frogdog art.jpg
268KB, 1333x1344px
>>51030808

I'll agree only on one of your points: the Frogdog's model is fucking dildos compared to the concept art.

>Jawline was straightened, and teeth are simpler ((Forggy Braces))
>Where the body begins and the mouth ends is totally bork'd
>shitty bland pose for the hands, instead of clutching puppies in a subtly creepy way
>fucked up the textures
>fucked up the dog pile

the list goes on. Another anon and I discussed a possible remolding, and I have to admit the idea has grown on me. If I could bring it closer to the concept art while giving it a proper base and pose, I know the facsimiles would gain popular.

>Fart attack

Flatulence based attacks are not new, anon; the concept is time-honored (albeit childish humor)

At least its not Gorm level terribad
>>
>>51031033
I think it can be saved.
I still have to post my very slightly modified Gorm with new mittens.

I think it looks a lot better.
>>
File: frog demon.jpg (94KB, 1200x957px) Image search: [Google]
frog demon.jpg
94KB, 1200x957px
>>51031033
>>51030808
I hate the model, but there are alternatives out there as long as paying for the rules and cards justifies the price for you.
This thing is far more conventional, but I'd rather use it than the official plastic abortion.
>>
File: real E.jpg (53KB, 436x389px) Image search: [Google]
real E.jpg
53KB, 436x389px
>>51031033
Would you do anything about the bad tiddies or the birthing clusters?
>>
File: spittor.gif (67KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
spittor.gif
67KB, 500x358px
>>51031128
That's half bad

Half bad ain't the worst.

Would rather proxy my old Spittor
>>
>>51031116
Please do

The hands and legs are totally slavageable, but I can't do a goddamn thing about that babydoll head.

MAYBE I'll just make an ELDER variation of it; you know the ones that eventually migrate to the Gorm-yards. I'm thinking maybe a bulked up body, longer legs and a head that looks more akin to an adult's head. I can even add beefcurtains to the face for extra aged effect. Blue waffle is surprisingly easy to paint.

>>51031128
Not my style really, but it WOULD make for a very convenient base frame... Noted.

>>51031145
I was going to make the tits more like a dog's utters OR go full blown Boobies intergalactic Restaurant tier.

>>51031184
Hey I use to have that; what a swell idea!
>>
>>51029595
Was a 3 party Deliver driver for Amzon.org
>>
>>51031346
im sorry you got replaced by a drone and/or a small phillipino child
>>
>>51031395
I was literally just about to say the same thing

Get a job at Uber or Lyft; they'll eat that experience up.
>>
Almost 9.25 mil lads

Gambler nemesis ever?
>>
>>51031412

Comes with it's own fuckoff pitfalls, I imagine. Still, probably can't completely automate driving people around for a good while yet even when the tech catches up with the idea.

Good luck whatever happens, truck driver anon
>>
So can someone explain to me the Rest, PC and hard plastic nonsense?

The limited runs of resin are considered collector's items, but they're the sets that don't include cards. The PVC looks like trash and the hard plastic is bigger but holds less detail........ also Resin is fragile, I understand (never owned any models in it).

Seems like most of 1.5 is hard plastic, with the exception of the promos and shit... Is that typical for the KS or do they sell the better definition minis after the backers are satiated?
>>
So with KD passing the most funded game kickstarter, are there new normie news popping up?

Im in the mood for some laughs
>>
>>51030657
I'm backing at Satan tier, and will be rescanning the entire game, to ensure that everything is the same quality, and also because my cards are too worn from use to scan again and look good, in my opinion.

Plus by rescanning everything with my new scanner, we don't have to worry about the crack that showed up on a few cards, such as Red Fist.

As before, I'll scan everything, put it in the mod and publish it for everyone else to use and update with whatever scripts they want to do. People are on their own for the rulebooks.
>>
>>51031468
Plastic is better for mass production, resin is not.
>>
>>51031468
I'm guessing you're talking about the materials that minis are made of?

Everything in this KS (unlike the first one) is hard plastic. Hard plastic is one of the best materials to make minis out of. It holds almost as much detail as resin does, but without the horrible economies of scale that resin has. Resin is, generally, the highest quality material to use for minis, but mass production of resin minis is garbage because every cast damages the resin mold and they only last a dozen or two casts. Hard plastic requires very expensive metal molds to begin production, but once you've got those they'll last for millions of casts.

PVC (soft plastic) is garbage in terms of quality, but is cheap to produce. Nothing in this kickstarter is made of PVC. The original KS was initially planned to be made with PVC, but Poots switched to hard plastic after production, which caused most of his huge funding issues in that campaign.

Nothing in this KS is resin. Everything is high quality hard plastic.
>>
>>51031468
Literally every single item in this kickstarter is HIPS. Same with all game content of last kickstarter.
>>
File: ericandre_403_kraftpunk_clip.jpg (54KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre_403_kraftpunk_clip.jpg
54KB, 1080x608px
Which Pledge is the best value for gameplay?

Currently looking at this

Ancient Gold Latern + all new expansions =
$1,355 Total + shipping = $1,504

Gamber 2nd face + 7 old expansions =
$1,257 Total +Shipping = $1,435

Black Friday Gold Lantern pledge + 6 old expansions + all new =
$1,235 Total + shipping = $1,369

I got a Black Friday Gold Lantern Pledge to give away.
>>
>>51031602
>Same with all game content of last kickstarter.
There were optional purchases of resin figures available in the first KS. But these were a sideshow to the 98% HIPS hard plastic production.
>>
>>51031568
I could've sworn I saw some pinup/promos toted as RESIN, and yeah in this campaign. Real chance I'm not remembering right, but I recall seeing it...

I didn't know there were size constraints for the resin process, that's interesting. Thanks for the info.

>>51031544
I can dig that, and especially now that he HAS established relations with a manufacturer, I imagine that it was his endgame all along.

But does anyone know if resin is hard to work with? Modelers I've talked to bitched about foreworld for years, but it's been eons.
>>
>>51031439
Thank guys. All good tho. I got my KD:M Money in and ready. Looks for me in TTS KD:M Scripted If yall wanna play or learn. Or Vice Versa
>>
>>51031603
Depends on what you mean by gameplay. If you count stuff like Pinups of Death 2 with its one whole promo card, then Satan best. If you mean expansions + promos, BF Gold is best.
>>
>>51031619
>I could've sworn I saw some pinup/promos toted as RESIN, and yeah in this campaign
You saw wrong, then. There are resin models on the Kingdom Death web store, but everything in the KS is HIPS hard plastic.
>>
>>51031616
>being illiterate
All game content was HIPS. Pinups were offered in resin, and there was a resin Phoenix, but all GAME content was indeed plastic.
>>
>>51031603
I would have thought Option 1 but my spreadsheet-fu is weak as shit
>>
>>51031628
>If you mean expansions + promos, BF Gold is best.
Nah that's horseshit. There's two more new expansions confirmed coming, which will put Ancient Gold + New Expansions cost more than BF Gambler's Lantern 2nd Face + Old Expansions.
>>
>>51031603
Go for ancient gold latern, because the current expansions will eventually start drying up.

Do you REALLY want all of the new stuff? Or do you just have a BF Gambler 2nd and BF Gold L because it was the closest you could get to what you wanted?
>>
File: WIP_SK1.jpg (459KB, 1871x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WIP_SK1.jpg
459KB, 1871x1920px
>>51031619
Generally resin has more manufacturing errors. For example, GWs infamous finecast miniatures are all resin. Bubbles, gaps, and flash will all need to be cleaned.

That said, if a company is willing to put in effort then Resin can produce some of the most high quality miniatures. Kingdom Death is one of the companies, and the high quality of it miniatures are a major selling point.
>>
>>51031645
>Phoenix
>not game content
Also the Watcher and, oddly enough, the Lion Knight.
>>
>>51031603
Dude do you really have all those in your manager?

I am pissing my pants because I can't climb out of BF Silver Lantern or regular BF L. I have to choose between slumlording it looking for a used core to enhance OR pay 50 dollar idiot tax.
>>
>>51031681
>buying a duplicate of an item you get for free, with the duplicating coming with no cards or rules
>calling the duplicate game content
There is game content of the Phoenix. That does not mean that the Resin Phoenix is game content.

There was also a resin Frogdog, Pariah, Nightmare Ram, and Black Knight, but no one would call those resin releases game content.
>>
>>51031734
>a game piece isn't game content
>>
>>51031717
There's at least one AGL available right now my dude
>>
File: 1482890033381.jpg (154KB, 700x624px) Image search: [Google]
1482890033381.jpg
154KB, 700x624px
>>51031603
I read on past archives that Gambler 2nd Face is the best value. It seems with +2 more expansions and talk about one of them being a large $100+ expansion, Gambler 2nd Face will be the best.

I'm going to sell all except 1 or 2 of the pinups and make about $450 back from those.
>>
>>51031742
>a display piece is game content
>>
>>51031820
>these two things are mutually exclusive
>>
>>51031764
>There's at least one AGL available right now my dude
AGL is not a limited tier.
>>
>>51031849
Did not realise that.

Disregard i suck cocks
>>
>>51031781
>blk kght
>predominately all prime colors

Huh. Really makes you think.
>>
>>51031921
>>Metallic gray is a primary colour

Good eyes, faggot.
>>
>>51031944
"""predominately"""
You only further my case for how retarded the colorway is
>>
8:00PM Black Friday Lantern Going up
>>
>>51032059
I think you may just have shit taste
>>
File: 1477541844733.jpg (168KB, 611x651px) Image search: [Google]
1477541844733.jpg
168KB, 611x651px
>>51028430
Complete newbie here, just finished the prologue hunt with a buddy this afternoon. Holy SHIT there's a lot to this game, and it's incredibly intimidating. Anyone got any tips for a couple of first-timers?
>>
>>51032059
here's your (You)
>>
>>51032131
>no timezone

kekkamundo
>>
>>51032183
You will lose your first settlement.
>>
>>51032183
High speed is the way to go. Katars are awesome. Don't bother with slow weapons, you just can't wound fast enough.
>>
>>51032213
nice me-me.

No reason to waste ~1-2 hours of someones life
>>
File: Lz3t2aH.jpg (73KB, 382x504px) Image search: [Google]
Lz3t2aH.jpg
73KB, 382x504px
>>51032244
>>
What's stopping someone from having unlimited accounts parked on the high demand pledges?

I don't know how other KS are handled, but this free switcherooney without needing anything down is pretty dildos.

How many people here are 777 or higher?
>>
>>51032302
Pretty much all in. Looks like I'm playing this game a fuck ton when I get it.
>>
>>51032302
>What's stopping someone from having unlimited accounts parked on the high demand pledges?
Nothing. You do have to create a new account with a new email each time, though.

>How many people here are 777 or higher?
I've got a BGFL and a Satan on a second account. Will probably drop the BFGL, but I like having the safety blanket to back down from the brink if I want to.
>>
>>51032302
I really hope a 777 frees up, I missed getting one during the initial feeding frenzy.
>>
>>51032213
>>51032244
Full speed is the way to go my nigga
>>51032183
If you wanna minmax and never relax get 2* items:
1. Cat Eye Circlet
2. Zanbato *(+Skull helm and Grease to trigger it)

Circlet out hit locations, devastating them, dodge traps. Or you can have fun, build katars, pair them, and then get a zanbato as well maybe because it is a pretty kewl looking weapon.
>>
>>51032348
I'm having anxiety attacks imagining a Satan become available... I mean I can afford it, but its just so fucking much more than I was planning to spend.

The way the availability is and the 5 year development cycle certainly puts a damper on me hitting the snooze button on ALL THIS SHIT.

I have done several calculations of which sets I want from either old or new wave... and it pretty much equals out to me not wanting 3 of the bigger ones on both sides. So if that's the case, I might as well just go all in and ditch those down the road -- or keep them, because good deals.
>>
>>51032302
Don't be shitty anon. Don't covet what others may have just because you don't
>>
>>51032356
I'm the same way but for the one that's 930.

Although now i have a BF gold, so perhaps I'll take a cue from everyone else and just get another account....

Unironically wish I had a friend to split up a GodFrogDog, just so I can be rid of this stress and tedium.
>>
Should I just say fuck this game and not spend any money?

Considering buying a PS4 Pro, every ps4 game and playing games in my ignorant bliss. What do you think?
>>
File: 1316353239666.gif (872KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1316353239666.gif
872KB, 326x300px
>>51032481
>PS4 Pro
>>
>>51032481
Flip a coin if you're too indecisive. The pressure of being a forced into a commitment will help you realize which it is that you really want.

Or buy it on TTS
>>
>>51032481
a PS4 pro and every "worthwhile" games consists of Bloodborne.
that'll last you some 50 hours and then its all regrets from there on.

consider you might as well buy a used PS4, used BB and minimize your regrets as well as spend a ton on this too, which is obviously better value
>>
Will Poots update today?

Has all hope been lost?

Have we entered Overwhelming Darkness?
>>
>>51031534
Cool
>>
>>51032897
He got delayed by 2 interviews. Should be a late update.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15571659#comment-15571658
>>
>>51032532
There's also FFXIV, Last Guardian, and the upcoming Nier: Automata.
>>
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15574543#comment-15574542
It seems we're gonna get our first stretch goal.
>>
>>51033025
But only one of those is worth caring about.
>>
>>51033030
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15574543#comment-15574542
For only $10M?
>>
>>51033030

Fuck that. He should be giving us everything already. Most of the people that have the money for the either have a tier they can afford. OR can't upgrade to the tier they want. IF he's going for 10 mil. He needs to open up more Satan's
>>
>>51033040
There's also Nioh, but I only played the demo and don't know if the hoopla I heard on /v/ about them casualizing the game is justified.
>>
>>51033124
But we have god frogdog anon :/
>>
>>51033124
Poots is fucking around. Considering every stretch goal got demolished at the beginning.
>>
>>51033124
It kinda sucks that there's such a huge idiot tax.

At least half the backers I've seen would prefer a Gambler Lantern, but such is life in the land of Poo.
>>
Snagged a 2nd Face
It's not what I want, per se, but at least I'll be able to add on the upgrade and sell the gold box.
>>
>>51033182
There is litt no reason for GFD when all is offered to Satan as well.
>>
>>51033224
>I have no idea how early bird backing works
Shut up and pay your idiot tax.
>>
>>51033224
Yes, there is, that reason being that Satan pledges were "early bird specials" and limited. So unless you want to wait and hope to snag a dropped satan, then GFD is what you get. It's the same argument for FD and a BFL
>>
File: 1483511024248.jpg (455KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
1483511024248.jpg
455KB, 1920x802px
>>51032481
>>
>>51033124
>>
>>51033224
Wow, you are stupid.
>>
First review from polygon

>http://archive.is/ITVm0

Edited review

>http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/4/14153916/kingdom-death-monster-biggest-kickstarter-game-ever-most-funded
>>
I have been haphazardly refreshing all fucking evening and I haven't seen a single 2nd Face... Some anon claimed he got one earlier. I was taking a leak.

What are you guys doing to pass the time?
>>
>>51033450
>What are you guys doing to pass the time?
Already having a copy of the game
>>
>>51033450

Ever wonder why insurance claims take so long to process? Its because i'm here reading all your KDM general rather than processing your claims.

i also bagged a 777 BF Gamblers lantern on the first day so I'm good this entire kickstarter.
>>
>>51033205
Just did exactly the same. Still hoping for a 777 but I can atleast sell off the promos/pin-ups/ core box.

>>51033450
Porn

>>51033525
I envy your timely acquisition of master tier.
>>
>>51033450
Some anon here, if you get a 1st, I'll trade you.
>>
>>51033525
kek

I love being put on hold to be put on hold

>>51033497

;_; when the first KS launched, I was in a hospital bed. It's taken me this long to recover (4 years last august) and I finally have the money to afford the game I knew would be a hit the minute I saw it.

Not letting it slip by my fingers this time, no sir...
>>
>>51033589
dunno how to trade but I am leaping on that offer for sure. Don't need a core, I take it?
>>
>>51033608
No, I've got mine.
We'll just have to agree to let go at the same time and pick up each other's level.

I am all-content from the first KS, though I came to the realization I didn't get the Lion God, which I want now for the silver city.
>>
>>51033595
That's too bad. I have a BFSL and a handful of expansions added-on and pin-ups. I don't mind picking up the rest of the stuff along the way as I release. I don't have the storage space for everything and I like having stuff painted before playing with it anyways.

I wouldn't mind a 1st face myself but I don't have it in me to do F5 olympics
>>
>>51033667
Lion god is def going in the addons, unless I can get a motherloving satan (and my wallet is hoping I don't)

I'll bring proof of purchase with me IF I find one.

Oh wait, would you consider selling your core in the event you hold on to that pledge? I won't have to fuck with that tier if that was the case.

In the long run it'd be a safer bet than hoping we both were quick enough on the draw -- unless this U drop I drop thing goes over smoother than I expect.
>>
>>51033676
f5 Olympics is right

I feel retarded and have wasted valuable commission time

should have just drawn some bewbs and mitigated the idiot tax... Oh well
>>
>>51033450
I sleep and wake up just in time for the update.
>>
>>51033443
That comments section makes me so sad...that unedited article...so sad...I dunno what's worse, the bandwagon normies in the pledge comments, or the pretentious and ignorant sjw normies in the interview comments. Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>51033838
no, kill them all johnny. kill them all
>>
>>51033742
I need the upgrade though, which complicates it.
I had a bit longer than I thought getting this 2nd Face, so it might work out. I don't know how you would prefer to exchange all that if your suggestion happens.
>>
>>51033443
>http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/4/14153916/kingdom-death-monster-biggest-kickstarter-game-ever-most-funded
>This story contains images and content that are extremely NSFW.
How cute.
>>
>>51033838
not before you relinquish your True Satan package :D

then you have my permission to lie (down)
>>
>>51033838
no, kill them, that's the only way to be sure
>>
>>51030000
I'm on the fence about Campaigns of Death. On one hand, I have almost all the old expansions, on the other is that someone will probably scan it once it drops and there's other expansions I'd rather throw money at
>>
>>51033838
controversy generates interest, interest generates cash.

We are at 9 mil and some change. Who gives a shit what normies think? I'm hoping KD gets enough traction to get an article on HuffPost or something. That would be fucking awesome. We only get covered by the kneejerk buzzkills
>>
>>51033965
Hardcover KD books are going on the book shelf
>>
>>51033864
No like... you keep your pledge and it HAS an upgraded core already. You'd be mitigating the difference by selling your outdated one to me.

Or am I not privy to the fact that both gambler's are sans core?
>>
>>51033997
They both have core, but I'm not selling you my biggest blackest box that I've already played with and put together.
>>
>>51033996
It'll happen if I buy it or not. The only thing I will be missing is the ancient butcher which could be awesome or could fucking suck model wise.
Oh and it seems I'm the only person not amazed by the gambler's chest
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15562956#comment-15562955
>AND WE ARE UPPP!!!!
>>
>>51034104
Classic Poots-chan. Announcing an update before posting the update.
>>
File: ded.png (25KB, 341x669px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
25KB, 341x669px
I fucking DID IT!

Been using the Page Monitor chrome extension and F5ing like a mother fucker for the last three hours.

What next? Mage Sleeves Undead Pledge?

And the only thing missing from the KS is Goth Amy and Candy & Cola, are these trash, or add any decent gameplay?

What's essential from the Kingdom Death store?
>>
>>51034191
if you dunno who goth amy is, pass on her

also I hate you. Using that extension now, no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>51034191
Both LY3 C&C and Goth Amy add a new wanderer and a new philosophy for GC tie ins. They seem to be quite hefty, for a promo, but I obviously can't really predict how good those two systems will be nor how much they will benefit from having additional variety.
>>
>>51034191
Oh, so you're why my Monitor was going off.

Congratulations you fucking plebian. Has Poots posted the shirt design?
>>
File: 1445462315411.jpg (87KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1445462315411.jpg
87KB, 601x601px
>>51034219
>load up the 'change a pledge' page.
>click in top right, monitor page.
>under options set interval time to 5 seconds, with a sound/desktop notification.
>shitpost on /KDM/
>whenyou hear an alert, go to the tab with the pledge page, F5 and scroll down to Satan pledges to check if any have been freed up. If so, click that motherfucker and hope that someone wasn't faster than you.

>>51034222
>>51034249

Cheers
>>
>>51034131
that was yesterday's post
>>
>>51033040
>>51033025
And Nier is also coming to PC.
>>
>went to sleep
>wake up
>check KS before leaving for work
>no update to cheer up my morning
My love, my hate, and all of my sorrow.
>>
>>51034287
thanks for the hot tip

hope you really love the fuck outta both Silver City and Inverse Mountain

if I could be as baller as you I sure as shit would
>>
Talk me out of it, please.

https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/xmas-special-pinup-twilight-knight
>>
>>51034315
He's being lazy, probably fucking his wife like some kind of homo.
>>
>>51034363
No
>>
Poots literally just rolled for the GC reveal.

it's a 13. Which is not an interesting box.

Go to bed, there won't be anything in this fucking update.
>>
>>51034361
Forgot to say that after you hear and alert and refresh, you have to click on the top right plug in icon again, and click 'mark visited'. This is to ensure that the plug in still searches for any changes in the page,
>>
>>51034363
It's huge, the fuck are you going to do with it?
>>
>>51034394
Easier to aim.
>>
>>51034396
Anon, please don't throw expensive minis at people.
>>
>>51034380
that fucked me up before you said that, thanks

I'm paranoid it wont update now though, because it hasn't since the initial test I conducted.
>>
>>51034310
Fugg.
>>
Update prediction:
>Bone Witch promo mini in the GC
>DBZ quarry monster of some sort in super survivors box
>random pinup
Calling it now. Gonna be a shit update.

At this rate we won't see all of the GC by the end of the campaign unless Poots just decides to shit them all out on the last day.
>>
>>51034394
Hotglue
>>
>>51034422
Nah man, as long as it's running and monitoring that page you're cool. I was paranoid myself.

It's funny, it may not go off for like 30 mins, then it pings like 3 or 4 times in a row, as people swap pledges in the space of a second.
>>
>>51034428
The bone witch is cute
>>
>>51034422
No, you're fine, it's just that nothing's happening.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (254KB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
254KB, 2736x1824px
>>51034482
>nothing happening

well this just happened. I clicked on it and it just like... let me check mark the pledge, but no CONFIRM PLEDGE manifested. Ever. Still won't, not even to say it's gone now.

;_; I had one in my grasp and I don't even know why I dropped it
>>
>>51034522
>old KS
How?
I think there's a button underneath all the pledge levels that confirms.
The new site has a 'manage pledge' button that lets you change levels.
>>
File: 1462078232795.png (233KB, 315x319px) Image search: [Google]
1462078232795.png
233KB, 315x319px
Which Pinups are the best and most lewd?
>>
>>51034522
Someone was faster. Happened to me like 10 times before I got mine. When i did get mine, I noticed that another, lower pledge was dropped at the same, must have distracted enough people to give me the time to pick up Satan.

Keep at it. As the Kickstarter nears the end, you will have more opportunities.
>>
>>51034565
>Current
Distracted

>Announced
People will say pond scum, but I like Frogdog
>>
>>51034574
appreciate you being a bro and helpin me out. I am getting weary of this tonight, but with so many pledge shifts I am too paranoid to leave

absolutely on to something that the next coming days will see a lot more shuffling, and the squatters realize their ebay auctions aren't as lucrative as they hoped so they'll be dumped back into the death ocean.
>>
>>51034560
Wait what?

I'm using an old version?
>>
anyone got any hotglue vids for kingdom death?
>>
>>51034595
>>Announced
>not Screaming God (male)
>>
>>51034417
Sorry I meant aim to. With hotglue.
>>
Knowing Poots he probably prepared the update to celebrate 16666 bakcers and he's just waiting for the last 5 to show up.
>>
>>51034417
No, easier to aim his dick at.
>>
>>51034699
Two.
>>
OK well II secured a Twins... no clue what that means over Final or True.

Guess I can release the three other pledge levels I snagged in the event Satan didn't happen....

I can't help but wonder if there was an easier way to ensure people got the pledge level they needed without all this hubub -- but maybe that's why I've never KS'd before...
>>
>>51034891
Nope, nothing really different, they were just extra satan pledge :) (maybe a different shirt design)
There is. For someone wanting the contents that your pledge level will get, it's called the God Frogdog pledge, because they missed the satan boat.
>>
>>51034891
Yes it means you are a fucking pleb.
>>
>>51034914
OG Satans are plebs.
Twin/Final Satans are turbo plebs.
>>
>>51034911
there's no shirt listed in my contents breakdown for some reason, so I assumed that the True and Final were the T-Shirt luckyones. Cool.

Two shotgunari are better than a single hyper one, I suppose.

>>51034914
>>51034977
the disdain for plebs is real, even I harbor those feelings of myself.
>>
>>51034977
I was an OG bakcer for the core and I am a OG Satan. Fuck off twinpleb.
>>
>>51035053
>>51034977
What does OG mean?

Obove God?
>>
Poots needs to update. I can't sleep peacefully until it's up!
>>
>>51035053
>og backer for core
>backing satan instead of gambler's
How do you make so much money when you have so little money sense?
>>
>>51035067
Original Gangsta
>>
>>51035067
>Obove God?
>Obove
>O
>>
File: Reaction 819.jpg (62KB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 819.jpg
62KB, 300x176px
>>51034914
>>51034977
Black Friday Gambler's Lantern. Plebs swerve!
>>
>>51035108
>>51035053

>call all satans plebs
>call me pleb for being satan
>>
File: whatareyoucasul.jpg (160KB, 700x1088px) Image search: [Google]
whatareyoucasul.jpg
160KB, 700x1088px
>>51035108

My Nigga!
>>
>>51035145
not gunna lie, I kinda want to have the gambler's shirt

because I do not look forward to being murderraped by good Christians

btw why did they take away her sweet fucking thorn crown staff and replace it with generic cult cross?
>>
>>51035178
4got
>>
>ITS UP
HONEY WEAVER BUT NO FOXES AHHH

CHIMERA AT 10 MIL
>>
Other than price, is there a difference in content at all between a satan pledge and God frog dog? Currently sitting on God but wondering if I can save a buck. (Not reading any difference other than shirt but double checking)
>>
So..Does all of this just go into the chest for free?

Has Poots finally lost his marbles?
>>
Good Update ~!
>>
File: Just what we needed.png (121KB, 626x942px) Image search: [Google]
Just what we needed.png
121KB, 626x942px
Theeeere it is. That's what we were missing this campaign. That's exactly what we needed:

A spider lady with a giant fucking penis.

Poops sure knows his audience.
>>
YOU NIGGAS BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP! I WANT THIS AND IM ALL OUT OF CASH TO THROW
>>
>>51035346
>+5 Miniatures
We literally get a bunch of mini tribes worth of dudesmen in the chest now.
TK Lion and the Twins.
Axemen Family.
Now 5 Savages.
Also the Deadrock Duo.
>>
I feel bad that the typo hunt is a bigger deal to me than the new monster, but it is.
>>
On another note the DBZ promos are now probably a better pick up then the Wanderers.
5 Minis, a Nemesis (and alternate DBK mini) and 20 "Power" gear cards.
Sounds legit.
>>
>>51035396
Get a life nerd.
>>
>>51035375
It's gonna be in the update pack. Calling it now. It'll be a node 3 monster in the core game, in between the Antelope and the Phoenix.

There's a very real possibility it won't be unlocked until late in the final 48 hour push, and unlocking a paid addon that late is just a dumb idea. Plus, Poots claimed yesterday that there were only two expansions left to reveal -- Satan and then one other. We just saw the other. So unless Poots lied a second time about expansions AND wants to make bad business decisions then it's not an expansion.

Of course it's Poots, so both of those things are possible.
>>
>>51035332
>>51035356
Honeycomb Weaver, fuck yeah!
>>51035346
More shit in the G box! Fuck yeah!
>>
>>51035332
I just want to point out, this is our third node 1 monster. And, barring the one concept art that has the big tentacle as a penis, it's not fucking horrible.

We actually may have a not completely awful and cringeworthy node 1 monster on our hands. AND THEN it's also a node 3 monster for some reason. Not sure how they'll differentiate it from having just regular old monster levels, but sure I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
File: sweet futa honey.jpg (217KB, 1263x1606px) Image search: [Google]
sweet futa honey.jpg
217KB, 1263x1606px
>>51035356
I couldn't bee happier (( that's the youngblood futa right? Not the old bag? ))

>>51034565

This one takes the cake imho
>>
>>51035525
>Bees have little bearded human faces

Really cute actually
>>
>>51035489
>>51035489
the contents breakdown says there's a year 10 model and a year 100 one.

so get ready to lather that bee-pole in delicious golden goo
>>
>>51035541
I figure worst comes to worst you could use the 100 year figure for both fights. They are both listed as being 50mm models, and it's clearly the same figure. Just don't tell your friends another model came in the pack and they'll never know.

They'll never know the joys of being savaged by an enormous bee futa that wants to fuck its eggs into their skulls.
>>
>>51035489
If you look at its description in the update, it contains 2 monster miniatures. The Weaver 10-year for Node 1, and the Weaver 100-year for Node 3.
>>
>>51035341
There is no difference between a Satan and a God Frogdog pledge apart from the shirts.
The God Frogdog simply provides the same "I want Everything" pledge at less discount to keep the project more fiscally responsible.
>>
>>51035555
>>
>>51035525
>I got a jar of cuuum~!
>>
>>51028674
i will know in 1-2 days if i need to drop my satan original pledge.
>>
>>51035525
>>51035761
>inb4: consuming the honey transforms the Survivor to take some... attributes of the Honeycomb
>inb4: the pinup girl knows
>>
File: Just_Kill_Me_Now.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
Just_Kill_Me_Now.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>51035346
>Savage will never gulp down on your bone without breaking eye contact for even a moment
>>
I will be droping my black friday gold latern in few hours, i figured that someone from here would want it, anyone for f5? I could give a signal.
>>
>>51035761
>>51035911
It's Winne the Pooh you heathens.

>>51035945
Lewd.
>>
File: pooh.png (651KB, 680x693px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.png
651KB, 680x693px
>>51035959
>It's Winne the Pooh you heathens.
KD:M edits when?
>>
File: Enji 189.jpg (31KB, 281x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 189.jpg
31KB, 281x1000px
>>51035959
This is also Winne the Pooh.
>>
>>51035977
Sweet mother of hips!
It would be even better with exposed tummy.
>>
>>51035977
is there nothing that Enji Night can not make sexy?
>>
File: 1483611735915.png (598KB, 680x692px) Image search: [Google]
1483611735915.png
598KB, 680x692px
>>51035976
mspaint saves the day
>>
>>51036047
this should be OP of next thread
>>
>>51036047
also an actually good looking monster for node 1.
>>
File: Enji 2.jpg (129KB, 569x855px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 2.jpg
129KB, 569x855px
>>51036022
She does have a cute tummy
>>51036044
Polygon, Kotaku.
>>
>>51036117
>Polygon, Kotaku.
true. She's pretty amazing though.
>>
File: Enji 187.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 187.png
1MB, 800x1200px
Bump, because.
>>
so im a bit out of the loop since the kdm announcement break up over xmas

1 has poots said whether we get to dd shit during pledge manager yet?

2 i there anywhere i can clearly see all the addons and what the contain other than kickstarter cause thats just a cluster fuck
>>
>>51036117
>>51036727
fuuuuck need more of her
>>
File: Enji 272.png (981KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 272.png
981KB, 640x960px
>>51036729
1. What?
2. Yes. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1685860/kickstarter-cost-analysis-update-35-updated-reflec
>>51036738
k
>>
>>51036747
cheers

i mean will i be able to increase my pledge during the pledge manager step for extra shit or do i need to do all that before the campaign ends
>>
>>51036729
>1 has poots said whether we get to dd shit during pledge manager yet?
hasn't released info, it might be possible, but not ensured.
>>
>>51036781
right i guess ill have to work out hat i want and do it now then just to be safe, cheers anon
>>
>>51034378
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO WRONG?
>>
>>51036747
You seem to know quite a lot about her, would you also know how one could contact her?
>>
File: 02 - cjvcJLn.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
02 - cjvcJLn.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
>>51036738
>>
>>51035072
Not that anon but I did the same. I'm a surgeon with no loans left. I am less responsible than Poots BY FAR.
>>
>>51036873
Pretty face but it's really too bad about her ugly fingers.
>>
>>51035459
>it will be in the thing already in print
Not happening. This is wave 5 coming up alongside Satan.
>>
>>51036873
>>51036747
>>51036727
>>51036117

shes a babe
>>
File: Enji 414.jpg (83KB, 1066x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 414.jpg
83KB, 1066x1333px
>>51036777
Poots doesn't know yet.
>>51036860
Enji Night, facebook and instagram.
>>
File: Enji 631.png (981KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 631.png
981KB, 667x1000px
>>51036938
She is a qt
>>
>>51036953
Alright, you do. Now go and write her. Tell her what KD:M is and that it would be awesome if she could cosplay something of it.
>>
>>51032205
I didn't. But it was literally one person left at Watcher.

He became the First Hero.
>>
File: Enji 738.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Enji 738.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
>>51037035
Now I want to see Enji dressed in the Gorm regeneration suit, or the sensory deprivation suit.
>>
At some point we blew past that jacket in case anyone was wondering.
>>
>>51037404
Around 1 AM CET if I recall, but yeah, we went past it in a hurry.
>>
>>51037404
>>51037495
Odds that we make the 10mil for KS Vid Monster, anyone? Kicktraq isn't terribly optimistic.
>>
>>51037682
There's probably a fair few people that have been waiting till the last 48 or so hours to have their pick of expansions, that's what I've been doing though I'm probably going to pledge already now.
>>
>>51037682
It depends on how many people have the game on the 48 hour reminder thing and pledge once they've had a look around.
The rate of pledges has already gone up quite a bit the last few days, so I don't consider it unlikely. It might be fairly close, but the KS should manage it.
>>
Really well-crafted minis, but why is it all either a nightmarish monster, pregnant/futa fetish bait or a combination of both?
>>
>>51037765
Because the aim of the game is to kill nightmarish monsters and make stuff out of their bits, and beyond them people focus on the non-game-content pinups. Look at the current contents of the Gambler's Chest: a few sculpts are fanservicey (especially now that a pinup was thrown in) but more are just plain intricate.
>>
File: why catgirl.jpg (89KB, 770x254px) Image search: [Google]
why catgirl.jpg
89KB, 770x254px
>>51037765
>>
>>51037765
>said it was a beehive
Naturally I wanted to taste the honey oozing from the hive's hole. Does that make me gay?
>>
>>51037765
>pregnant/futa fetish bait
I mean the only minis that really fit that description are the mothers (grand and regular), Fade and now recently the honeycomb weaver, and of those only the last has significant game content.

Besides that all the Knights and the base game nemesis monsters don't fit any of those descriptions and as it so happens you could probably build a fairly solid campaign of almost nothing but cool armoured dudes with them.
>>
I've backed several kickstarters before this one, but I'm hearing a lot of confusing things about this one. Does he not do a survey+manager post kickstarter like every other kickstarter ever? Surely not.
>>
>>51037959
He has been deliberately mum on the PM.
There will absolutely be at least survey in which you can inform Poots what rewards you are claiming with any extra money in your pledge. Add-ons couldn't work without it.
There may or may not be a PM in which money can be added.
>>
>>51037959
No he'll do that, the only ambiguity is weather or not you'll be able to increase your pledge post campaign.
>>
>>51037999

Poots wants people to invest money sooner rather than later, because the up-front cost of printing all this content is HIGH and needs to be schedules way in advance. People only telling him he needs to double his production at the last possible moment could screw up his plans and finances or force him to push back delivery by months per wave.

I can easily see him not letting the pledge manager add more content than you already paid for.
>>
>>51037999
>>51038012

Isn't that kind of...stupid? I'm in at BF Ancient, saving up dosh to get a bunch of expansions, and the longer the time window the better. Maybe I'm a unique case but forcing people to commit early seems like a great way to make less money.
>>
>>51038019

Hmmm, that does make some sense. Thanks anon(s).
>>
>>51038028
Not really. Let's say that Poots leaves PM running until fulfillment, or opens it for added money before each wave ships. and Let's say the initial survey had 8000* Honeycomb Weavers ordered between addons and bundle pledges. So Poots calls china and orders a nice 10k print run of the Weaver. but hype building causes the pre-wave PM to explode, resulting in 5K more ordered weavers, or if you prefer a demand now 3k higher than his stock -- he has to go back and order more, which is both an extra cost hit compared to a bigger starting run AND a shipping delay.

On the other hand, if he calls china and says "Get me 20k" because that would save him from having to rush order any more, and then the PM sales are lackluster, he could be left with a ton of Honeycomb Weavers -- far more than he intended to have for retail -- sitting in warehouse and slowly eating into his profit margins until they finally sell.

Avoiding that is a fairly conservative approach. It restricts the ability of some people to give him their money because they have an easier time paying in smaller bites, but on the other hand it prevents him from getting really burned since it eliminates unknown factors. When you remember that math is this man's Nemesis Encounter and he nearly lost his shirt last KS, it's easy to see why he'd be a little gunshy about anything that introduces uncertainty.

*All numbers arbitrary and pulled from my ass
>>
>>51036729
>>51038126
>>51038028
If last kickstarters final wave is anything to go by, there will be two pledge managers.

First one you can determine addons and pay for shipping for wave 1, and since you are already adding more money you can also add more addons. Once the wave 1 pm closes though, it will reopen for future waves to pay for shipping, with addons going for MSRP instead of KS prices.

The wave one PM will likely be open until about mid feburary at best. Plan accordingly.
>>
>>51038126

Sucks for me, but yeah I can't fault him for it.
>>
GOD DAMNIT POOTS.

I'm working on a custom campaign meant for Satan Tiers (or anyone else who has a completionist pledge), and have what I thought was a fairly interesting way of including all Expansions to some degree, using the node system. But having a monster that is node 1 AND 3 kinda fucks that whole thing up.

Expansion looks neat, but now I gotta see how to work this into the framework.
>>
>Poots had an interview with KS
Man, they jumped on that quick.
>>
>>51038314
its two different monsters you tard
>>
>>51038318
If man was making me a million dollaridoos (or whatever percentage does KS take for themselves) I'd jump on him too.
>>
>>51038328
I'm well aware its mechanically seperate, anon. But it's considered the "same" monster lore wise, just older, and the whole story I had going for the campaign was being more or less killing as many different monsters as possible, getting a limited number of each quarry, but bonuses once you kill them to make up for the lack of being able to reliably craft full sets.

Honeycomb Weaver throws a wrench in that a bit.

I do have some monsters 'unlocking' others (Killing DBK unlocks Perfect DBK and Tyrant unlocks Dragon King) but that feels like a bit of a stretch for the honeycomb weaver.

I'll have to see how it plays first, which I would have to anyway, but was hoping the node system would allow me to make the basic quarry unlocking system for the campaign before waiting for three years.
>>
>>51038339
Id' jump on you if you made me a pile of napkins, bebe
>>
New waifu update
>>
>>51038439
You know the saying "You have to wake up pretty early in the morning to trick people with that"?

It's the exact opposite with Poots. You are WAY too early to fool anyone with that. Poots isn't even awake for another 5 hours probably.
>>
>>51037999
>There may or may not be a PM in which money can be added.

so let me be clear here, to see if I'm gathering thus far...

IF I don't add money to my pledge before the 7th is over, then there's a chance I can increase it with addons after the fact?

Am I forced to tally all addons I may conceivably want before hand, or can't I just make up my mind once all of the things have been revealed?

What is a PM exactly? Private message, as per usual, or something else?
>>
When fighting the hand, lvl 1, when I draw an ai card that shows eyes open after a track do all eyes open, or, just those related to target survivors affinities?
>>
>>51038492

Pledge manager.
>>
>>51038492
PM in this case means pledge manager
>>
>>51038524
>>51038520
Oh fuck, thanks

I was half worried you had to have a private conversation with Poots to explain yourself to him, but then I imagined that would be a logistical nightmare...

And thus the chances of me just having enough for my pledge level (t. satan) if I wanted to have a few extra copies of a single small sculpt, then I HAVE to calculate that before closing of the 7th?

I know it's speculation but I am trying to make sense of all the different opinions on this.
>>
File: dscn6925.jpg (727KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dscn6925.jpg
727KB, 2048x1536px
>>51038577
also I'm aware goth amy and the sodapop bitches are not included in my pledge level, so that would be a perfect example here.

Do I add that 40 dollars onto my TwinSatan NOW, because it's my only chance? Or can I toss those cunts on in this supposed PM by adjusting my ammounts after the 7th?
>>
File: Sweet Sweet Honey.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Sweet Honey.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>51037810
Of course not anon, who doesn't love honey?
>>
>>51038577
Basically, for a Satan pledge you get one of everything EXCEPT the crossover promos, and the upgrade pack (because you get a full core game instead)

If you want a crossover or doubles of a mini/expansion, you go to "Manage your pledge" and add the cost of that item to your pledge. That is the KS Pledge Manager.

On the 7th, you will be charged for your pledge.

A week later, Poots gets 90% of what was pledged. At some point afterwards, Poots will put up the Post-KS Pledge Manager, which is usually the pledge manager people talk about.

The Post-KS PM will have the option to add on the cost to actually ship your contents. It will be open for SOME window of time, once for each wave, to pay for shipping.

Poots is on the fence about allowing people to pay for additional addons during the wave 1 window. After that though, it's almost guaranteed that it will be closed, because he will need to run production numbers. If he DOES allow more addons during wave 2+ shipping windows, it will almost definitely be at MSRP, or at the very LEAST will have a much smaller discount than the KS.

Hope that clears it up anon. One of the few questions that can't be answered by just reading the KS.
>>
File: We just dont know.gif (995KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
We just dont know.gif
995KB, 250x250px
>>51038660
>>
>>51038673
That's very informative, thank you. And I'm such a numbskull that I just want to repeat one thing back... I'll have a chance to add stuff on a month or so down the line, but it'll likely be MSRP (or not at all); and if I want to include enough for Amy and the Fizzy Sisters then that 40 dollars needs to hit my pledge prior to the Bell ring on the 7th.

If I made a mistake let me know, otherwise I believe I've got it!!
>>
>>51038660
That's the question everyone is asking.

Poots answer right now is: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So best to be cautious and add it now. Or you could gamble and do it later.
>>
>>51035332
>>51035356
I thought bare tiddies and cocks are not allowed on KS?
>>
>>51038753
They are when you are gonna give kickstarter 1million dollars for their cut of your project.
>>
>>51038753
Guess monster tits & cocks don't count.
>>
>>51036917
>it will be in the thing already in print
>Not happening. This is wave 5 coming up alongside Satan.
And that has what to do with anything now? Poots can't add minis to the Core Game, you say? So the Gold Smoke Knight and two new survivor sculpts are just a joke?

Gimme a break, you're totally off base here. The monster in question has very clearly been intended to be in the KS from day one. It's received top billing as the most prominently hyped new monster. If Poots had planned for it to be in the Core Set / Update Pack then by golly it'll be in there.
>>
How soon after the campaign end are you charged? Is it the moment it's done or is there a little grace period to confirm the pledge payment?
>>
>>51038832
You are terrible at reading comprehension. In every thread: READ THE FUCKING KICKSTARTER.

The Gold Smoke Knight is part of the core upgrade. It always has been. The core upgrade is ALREADY BEING MADE. That is why it can ship so early, otherwise it would be a year out. It's also the reason that the upgrade has had an expansion cost from the very beginning. Adding to that box would be a huge cost, especially for something that big.

Gold Smoke Knight isn't a stretch goal. The survivors aren't a stretch goal. Those were ALWAYS included.

Adding something now would delay the game a massive amount. The Chimera was just a hype builder that wasn't planned to be in the KS unless things went ABSURDLY well. Or are you a twinplebs who wasn't part of the first KS and doesn't know that the King was the exact same thing for that KS?
>>
>>51038860
its pretty much instant, but if there is an error in your pledge (credit card doesn't charge, for example) they give you some time to fix it before dropping you like a hot potato
>>
>>51038860
It's automatic, but I believe you have a week in case of problems with your credit card.
>>
>>51038832
>this massive mini will be free guys!
I doubt he is going to include a $150 mini in a $50 pledge level. GSK is a completely different scale. You can't really compare the two.
>>
>>51038942
Poots is terrible at business. He will probably charge people negative $100 for it so it probably will be included.
>>
>>51039077 New >>51039077 Thread >>51039077
>>
>>51038942
>You are terrible at reading comprehension. In every thread: READ THE FUCKING KICKSTARTER.
Why don't you take your own advice?

>Gold Smoke Knight isn't a stretch goal. The survivors aren't a stretch goal. Those were ALWAYS included.
Poots has called those stretch goals MULTIPLE TIMES. The word doesn't have a fucking meaning any more. This is all a dog and pony show put on by Poots to keep us all entertained. It's a fucking game of Calvinball. And you would know this, if you had read the Kickstarter.

>Adding something now would delay the game a massive amount.
UNLESS, it was planned from the start. WHICH IS MY FUCKING POINT. Poots has intended, from day one, to reveal this monster, whatever the fuck it is, wherever it is, in the final day(s) of the KS. That's been his entire plan. All I'm doing is speculating as to where he has planned to put it. This isn't some spur of the moment fucking thing, this was part of the dog and pony show from the beginning and anybody who has READ THE FUCKING KICKSTARTER would know that.

>>51038962
>I doubt he is going to include a $150 mini in a $50 pledge level. GSK is a completely different scale. You can't really compare the two.
If you look at the scale on the wooden block it is mounted on and the cutting board behind it you'll see that it's actually smaller than the Phoenix is by a decent margin. Not saying it's not big, but it isn't that much bigger than, say, the Nightmare Ram.
>>
>>51035072
Doctorate in STEM field.
>>
I still don't...do I have to upgrade my pledge with the shipping costs already? Or will they be taken from my account afterwards and right now I only have to shill for the stuff that I want?
>>
>>51039137
jesus fucking christ anon

READ

THE

FUCKING

KIKESTARTER
>>
>>51035411
Bunch of DBZ bullshit. Fuck that.
>>
>>51038399
Killing baby unlock mamma?
>>
>>51038399
You could easily fit it in, 10yr old is daughter of 100yr old and if you really want you could make up some fluff that they only have 1 child every 100yrs. Or something along those lines.
>>
>>51038439
Lol anon no, he doesn't update until they day is practically done.
>>
>>51035525
I can't get over the grandpa bees. That's the highlight of this pinup for me.
>>
First stretch goal at 10 mil? Fuck you poots you greedy bastard I'm pulling out of this faster than a black guy pulling out of a white woman
>>
>Use fastbacker
>Manage to get a BF Gambler's 2nd face

D-did I do good /kdg/?

muh wallet...
>>
>>51039564
You got the highest value pledge in the entire campaign. So yes, you did good.
>>
Got the BF deal plus a limited additional budget of around $200. How would flower, lion, DB Knights, plus nightmare ram and screaming god be in terms of bang for my buck? I'm new to the whole game, and wary to putting money into untested expansions and also thinking gorm and slenderman instead of ram and goat
>>
>>51041499
Should have said BF $300 deal
>>
>>51039564
Crack a beer.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
How come there hasn't been a bear monster? Easy starting point plus weirdness.
>>
>>51041579
A berserker survivor covered in monster grease hunts a russbear...
>>
>>51041499
All of those seem like good choices and will give you a good mix of options. Only thing I might suggest is switching Flower Knight to one of the three node 1 monsters (Gorm, Frogdog, Honeycomb Weaver) because node 1 monsters get tons of play in the game.

In the end though there are few 'wrong' choices and you managed to avoid them all. People should pledge for what strikes their fancy and worry less about if it's the perfect purchase. Just don't overload the nodes and make sure you grab some variety and you're golden, really.

Also we're on a new thread:
>>51039077
>>
>>51041579
Gorm looks like a hairless bear with a baby head and vagina dentata mouth.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.