[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 71

File: Aegon_the_Conqueror.jpg (703KB, 744x850px) Image search: [Google]
Aegon_the_Conqueror.jpg
703KB, 744x850px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Conquerors Edition: Have you ever conquered a kingdom or region? Tell us about it!

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50998711
>>
File: before and after - grommash.png (611KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
before and after - grommash.png
611KB, 800x400px
>>51007174
I have not yet conquered a region or kingdom, but I know it involves never being slaves.
>>
Thinking of more "strength does other stuff". Added a few more to the list from last time.

Defenses:
Strength -> Natural Armor (probably half modifier rather than full str mod)
Strength -> Fort Save (replacing con rather than in addition, or in addition but a limited number of times per day, unsure as of now)

Skills:
Strength -> Intimidate (already a thing)
Strength -> Crafting (but only metal called Hammerer)
Strength -> Heal (Called Bone Setter)
Strength -> UMD (Called Forceful Activation)
Strength -> Handle Animal (Called Stern Discipline)
Strength -> Escape Artist (It breaks what ever you escape from, called Shackle Breaker)
Strength -> Disable Device (Breaks what ever you're disabling, called Trap Smasher)
Strength -> Ride (Called Forceful Rider)
Strength -> Acrobatic (Called Strong Leaper)
Strength -> Perform (but only Act/Dance/Percussion called Mighty Performance)
Strength -> Fly (called Powerful Wings)

Of these all the skill ones would be traits, except for perhaps rolling together Handle Animal & Ride into a single feat.

The natural armor one would probably be a fighter Advanced Armor Training, or a 2-3 feat chain (linked to diehard perhaps?).

I'm trying to think of what else strength could apply to. Honestly the list isn't huge for things that make much sense. Of course it is possible to do ones that don't make internal sense, but I prefer not to (I'm looking at Wisdom of the Flesh of an example of no sense making).

Does anyone else have ideas of things strength could apply to?

What I am seeing is you can justify Str replacing a bunch of Dex and Cha skills, but not as much for Wis and Int skills. I can't think of a way of Str to Appraise, or Str to Linguistics.
>>
>>51007245
HE LIVES!!!
>>
File: e490s0iu324.jpg (123KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
e490s0iu324.jpg
123KB, 1000x667px
>>51007174

Actually, no. Though I've helped people into positions of power, and have both instigated and prevented coups, I've never actually been involved in a war of conquest.

I should do something about that sometime.
>>
>>51007261
My ever living head
>>
>>51007245
Welcome back to not being dead!
Strength -> casting
Strength -> Appraise - Fragment Analysis
Strength -> Linguistics - Shouting Louder To Get The Point Across
>>
>>51007281
This is something I have thought about. I like the idea of the Strength domain making Str your casting stat as a Cleric (that being a generic power of the Strength domain, meaning an Inquisitor could take it as well).

Besides that a witch who uses Str for casting would be interesting, like the old scarred witch doctor. In fact just bringing back scarred witch doctor, but with Str instead of Con would be great.

My final one would be a Gladiator bard with Str to casting who is based around performance combat.

I have also been brewing a Oracle archetype called Ordained Prophet, which is an oracle who gives up part of their mystery in exchange for domains. Basically it's a halfway house towards cleric.
>>
>>51007174
>gross 3dpd grrm fanfic art
This thread is terrible already
>>
>>51007302
>Strength -> Linguistics - Shouting Louder To Get The Point Across
Little bit too gonzo for my taste. Wouldn't work well in a lot of games.

>Strength -> Appraise - Fragment Analysis
Interesting, but wouldn't make sense unless it gave the broken condition to what ever you were trying. Or did damage to the object as you broke pieces off. Though I don't really like the flavor of that, again would be more gonzo. Hmm.

>Strength -> casting
Talked about it >>51007341
>>
>>51007361

It's really good art, though!
>>
>>51007174
> OP pic
> Not a kitsune
Why do you have such shit taste?
>>
>>51007361
>>51007427
fuck off
>>
File: 1483130710914.jpg (92KB, 520x556px) Image search: [Google]
1483130710914.jpg
92KB, 520x556px
>>51007361
>>51007411
>>51007427

Here, have some more typical PF General art, you fuckign degenerates.
>>
>>51006803
>Who do you think will be listed on the Flight Plan?

I think I want Seht, Kyler, Bellenka, Shizuka, Shanna, and two others. Probably two males to have near equilibrium.
>>
>>51007519
Threadly reminder that Seht and Kyler make the cutest couple.
>>
>>51007365
>>51007341
>>51007245
kys
>>
>>51007500
You can't do that without providing source.
>>
>>51007519

Is the game actually recruiting seven people? I thought it would only be four!

Seven is *way* too many.
>>
>>51007585
It says seven players.
>>
>>51007585
>>51007613
Anon, there are only six open slots, the 7th is the GM himself
>>
>>51007245
>Strength -> Escape Artist (It breaks what ever you escape from, called Shackle Breaker)
Escape artist is also used to fit through tight spaces.

>Strength -> Heal (Called Bone Setter)
How does this treat poison or disease?

The others all make sense I guess.
>>
>>51007613
That includes the gm
>>
>>51007622

Why is he recruiting six players? That's two too many!

No seriously, throwing players at the problem is just going to clog the gears.
>>
>>51007654
fuck if I know, anon, I thought he was only recruiting four when the campaign was first announced
>>
>>51007654
Remember, this is less a game and more a social thing. With six players you have 15 potential interactions, as opposed to just 6 when you have four players.
>>
>>51007519
Casimir, shizuka, Onryou, etan, seht, kyler
>>
Is there any interest for a regular AP game in EU time?
>>
>>51007694

And what I've found with huge social events is voices start to get drowned the fuck out.

Roleplaying in a six-person party is not pleasant.
>>
>>51007801
It's less bad in text, but discord turns into pure hell with that.
>>
>>51007738
Onryou and Shizuka HAVE to get in!
>>
>>51007801
And what I've found is that people who say that they've had problems with groups are often the people who cause those problems.
>>
>>51007519
Its a shame the guy who made Gallius and Hikari had to drop out.
It woudl've been cool to see an old bird fussing over Amiko's safety and well being
>>
>>51007694
>>51007801
>>51007823
As someone who played in an eight PC party, albeit using a different system, I can confirm that voices will get drowned out hard, and combat can be extremely tedious and time consuming. It was pretty bad even though it was a text-only game.

>tfw cucked out of forming any meaningful bonds with other PCs because there was never enough time for me to get more than one snarky remark in
>>
>>51007865
So eight people, in a different system, compared to six people, in a setup where combat will most likely be a cakewalk.
>>
>>51007883
>in a setup where combat will most likely be a cakewalk.

The combat isn't the ding dong point, anon. When you've got six separate people throwing up posts there are going to be maybe one or two people that get drowned out.

And it doesn't matter if the combat is easy, it will become super tedious when you have to wait 30-40 seconds for each person to figure out what they want to do on their turn.

6-person parties are a nightmare... And for what? What do you get out of 6 players that 4 can't do too? More roleplaying opportunities doesn't mean jack shit if two of those six are getting ignored.
>>
>>51007556
Check on /h/ under Kan Colle.
>>
File: Avatar.png (109KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
109KB, 300x172px
Is it better to go Myrmidarch or Eldritch Archer for a gun wielding Magus? I mostly ask because the former's Spellstrike seems to be an improvement over the latter's once you hit 11. Also the Fighter stuff seems useful, though I don't know if it's worth the tradeoff.
>>
>>51007883
That isn't even the point of the statement, though? The more people you add, the more likely it is that someone's going to feel left behind and for things to take a while. Even if everyone is on-point mechanically, it's still text.

>combat will most likely be a cakewalk
We don't know this because it's highly likely that things will be adjusted to account for power levels. If they aren't then combat's clearly not the focus of the game.
>>
>>51007943
>>51007991
And I'm saying that you're speaking from your experience. I've played in a 9 player group where no one got drowned out. It's a function of the players, not the number of players.
>>
>>51007991
>>51007943

Were gonna make it work! I believe in you guys
>>
>modern firearms
What is the best way to use a nugget?
>>
>>51008023
>MY experience invalidates YOUR experience
>when it all depends on the players themselves

Assuming that an increase in a variable in a mass of unknowns means increased likelihood of problems, it's safer to assume that increasing that variable will cause an issue. Nowhere did I say that it's IMPOSSIBLE for big parties to work, I said that it's MORE LIKELY that there will be problems, and my personal experiences tended to point to there always being people getting drowned out.
>>
>>51007865
Way more time gets lost from people tangenting, too.

>>51007883
Depends. With the constant time-wasting and 2-3 people going on and on and on about something entirely unrelated, a single fight that SHOULD take about half an hour ends up taking the entire night and you're actually paused because round 3 will start when we start back up next week.

There might be AoEs in the party, but half the group'll get pissed as hell if you dare shorten things that way.
>>
>>51008052
Beating someone to death with it.
Sawing off the barrel with a circular saw and turning it into a handcannon.
Using the suicide verb.
>>
>>51007865
Usually there's just one or two characters allowed to RP; the GM wants to focus on their story for the moment and everyone else trying to even do a thing in character is "disrupting".

Sometimes one of said players decides to get all bitchy because they're totally the only person who's ever had a bad week and the entire session falls apart; and how dare anyone else even suggest others could have a scene instead.
>>
File: C2j8BXm.jpg (59KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
C2j8BXm.jpg
59KB, 600x439px
>>51008102

>Half the group'll get pissed as hell if you dare shorten things that way

I don't quite understand that mindset. All the people I've played with react to big, room-clearing moves with "shit that's cool", not "how dare you".
>>
>>51008133
>>51008102
>>51008094

And let's not forget the most classic of issues with huge parties.

"Hey guys, [Life] is getting in the way, I can't show up for this session."

So what do you do? Always have one player missing, or do you cancel the session again and again and again because this is a plot-critical event and they just HAVE to see it?
>>
>>51008094
>>51007801
>Roleplaying in a six-person party is not pleasant.
>>51007865
>I can confirm that voices will get drowned out hard
>>51007943
>6-person parties are a nightmare...

Problem with anonymous boards. Those are 'nope, it's impossible' statements right there.
>>
>>51008142
I've seen both. I've seen one guy basically go "you can't do that that wouldn't be any fun for the rest of us" when the player finally *got* high enough level to get the AoE [everyone knew that was the point of the player's build from the start] even though it was a bunch of nameless grunts with additional waves outright known to be coming next.
>>
>>51008142
You'll be surprised. Some people really want a piece of the action I guess, even if you did just waste a shit ton of boring mooks. I've seen it get to the point where if a player does *anything* he gets his throat jumped on.
>>
>>51008153
Yeah. Either way no one will be happy.

>>51008166
Are you seriously trying to pretend that shit like this never happens, as opposed to being the more common result of having, say, 8 people on a discord chat, 5 of which are pretending to be women?
>>
>>51008166

I don't want to see a promising game die from a simple problem.
>>
>>51008272
We can do it.
>>
>>51007654
>Why is he recruiting six players? That's two too many!

It's an online game, anon. It's a good bed that at least one player will drop out or people will miss out sessions for various reasons so there will be an average of 4-5 players present.
>>
File: Bakem Stare.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bakem Stare.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>51008166
>subjective statements are are definitely the same as objective statements
>half a dozen people with conflicting statements are all agreeing on exactly the same things

There are many things going into this that make it work or not work. Increasing the number of people means you have to line up more things at once, and there are people who are justifiably wary of that. There are people who just don't find parties in excess of 4 fun. There are people who've had shitty experiences trying to do anything at all only to get shoved to the side in favor of the most popular quartet of PCs.

More people can either be more fun and opportunities going around, or it can be more problems. Personally, I prefer 4-5 PCs, but 6 can probably work just fine.
>>
>>51008308
"We can do it" as in "we can beat the problem" or "we can kill the game"? Because it feels like both are possibilities these days.
>>
>>51008335

You just gotta believe and work with your fellow players. Nothing is insurmountable
>>
>>51007793
Depending on the chargen, I might be interested.
>>
>>51008335

>tfw game hasnt even started and all the drama bs around it makes me want to burn my eyes out
>>
>>51008378
I'll keep poking interest then
>>
>>51008366
>You just gotta believe and work with your fellow players.

Which is significantly easier when it's you and three others.
>>
>>51008418
In my experience, it *can* work with more, but it tends to end up with some PCs rotating in and out, and that's in something that doesn't follow an Adventure Path format.

Rather, some PCs pursue different goals, have different arcs going on, and other PCs drift in and out of them--sometimes because somebody just couldn't make it that day, sometimes because a good player knows when to let somebody else have the floor and when to grab the spotlight.

For instance--playing as the king in an old game, I was pretty happy to just be the muscle in someone else's quest, and on the other hand there were some tasks that called for me to step up and do the talking (as best as I was able while playing a barbarian).
>>
>>51008418
That's not saying it can't be done. Step up your game Senpai. We are prepared to go the distance. Are you?
>>
>>51008393
It's preemptive sour grapes. They know they're not going to get in so they're convincing themselves it'll be a failure.
>>
>>51008505

Oh stop with the platitudes, saying "we can do it" over and over does not make it true. High-player games are jank and offer a meager bonus to roleplaying with a massive increase for combat bloat and potential spotlight troubles.
>>
>>51008561
You are more than welcome to not apply
>>
>>51008561
6 player game IS perfectly doable, though. It might not be ideal, but it's also not going to collapse due to the sheer impossibility of it.
>>
>>51008527

Or maybe I know I have a good chance of getting in, and I don't want to see the game I've been hyped for crash and burn or grind to an oppressive crawl because the DM can't say "no" to more people.
>>
>>51008561
Oh stop with the whinging, claiming it's doomed to failure doesn't make it true.
>>
>>51008612
But see, it's that attitude that's more likely to cause a game to fail than the number of players.
>>
>>51008612

Don't worry about it. It gonna work out. If you're worried about it. Take the lead. Encourage player dialogue about subjects. Don't allow your prophesy to be self fulfilling
>>
>>51008604

If it's not ideal than why not make it the ideal number?
>>
>>51008612
>I know I have a good chance of getting in
Imfuckingplying

Getting some /pfg/ anons wee-wee hard doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>51008692
Beats me. Maybe the GM actually likes running for large parties and has enough experience to know that he can make it work. Maybe he's cynical and is pre-empting someone dropping out. Maybe he thinks that 6 players IS ideal. Or maybe he just wants to give more people a chance to play.
>>
>>51008710

But anon, tickling the peenus weenus is the best way to get the DM's attention.

Why else would you give your character huge tits?
>>
File: Etan (DrRq).png (147KB, 578x964px) Image search: [Google]
Etan (DrRq).png
147KB, 578x964px
>>51007738
>Etan is somehow still consistently on at least one person's list

Is this just some kind of memetic momentum or has he actually held up that well? Hasn't really felt like it, but then again I'm also feeling some burnout.

>>51008692
The ideal number of players varies depending on the group. If 6 isn't YOUR ideal, then either step up to the plate to GM your ideal number or see if one of the DMs who said they'd be willing to run the same campaign has similar preferences.
>>
>>51008808

Little of column A, little of column B. As befitting a true hero.
>>
>>51008561
I always feel like games with more players suffer in the roleplaying aspect. Since there's so many people, that's that many more people who need to share the spotlight.

If it's one player, it's all about them all the time.

Three players is, in my mind, optimal. In many things.
>>
So who do we hate the most on /pfg/? Who do we direct our irrational fury toward?
>>
>>51008912
Witchhunt poster.
>>
>>51008851
In practice it's more "two players all the time, except when session's collapsing from gm's girlfriend finding a whole new way to show just how insane-and-unwilling-to-ever-fix-a-thing and getting overheard because someone's mic is clearly *not* a push to talk".

Sometimes just one player gets the spot.
>>
>>51008561
>saying "we can do it" over and over does not make it true.

Except it is true.
>>
>>51008851

And here's the post where someone will say the same thing would have happened if it was a four person party, that those players would be silent and useless regardless of how furious the chat was moving.
>>
>>51008946
Why do I have a feeling your upset about something?

Care to share?
>>
The number of horror stories people have for high-player campaigns should say a lot about how fickle they are.
>>
>>51009005
I've also heard a lot of horror stories about how monks are broken.
>>
>>51009014
Don't forget Press to the Wall.
>>
>>51008710
This exactly. I bet none of the memed characters get picked because other folks were too busy putting together actual characters instead of spending all their time jabbering in /pfg/ about them.
>>
>>51009005
I've heard a lot horror stories about how vanilla kineticist is incredibly OP and overshadows everyone in the party.
>>
>>51008838
If he and Rubio get in together, it'd be great fun to see them arguing over who's the leading man and who's the sidekick.

Plus, possible X-Slash dual tech.
>>
I'm thinking about Unchained Wizards again, and had a thought.

If you, as a wizard, has something akin to bardic performance rounds (a limited resource you spend in fits and bursts), what would you want to spend it on?

In the Unchained Wizard this is the Arcane Fount. At the moment it is spent on: Preparing spells from Secondary/Tertiary schools (instead of having them cost extra slots), empowered versions of school powers, and casting Legendary Spells.

I have toyed with the idea of making it allow one to apply metamagic to spells, but that is too strong.

What else would you, as a player, want to spend your limited resources on?
>>
>>51009067
Rubio? Is there some political slash fiction game going on?
>>
File: 1482889651836.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482889651836.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>51009005
My first and only PF game so far had 7 players, and it devolved into memery and murderhoboing without really any roleplay half an hour into the first session.
>>
>>51009005
The issues come when people refuse to believe in a middleground.

8 player party guy here. I had a game recently with like, 10 people that rotated in and out. It was fun for everyone even with some drowning out, due to it being over voice and the nature of the game itself being laid back. People got to have their moments, even if it took a few sessions.
>>
File: reality.jpg (142KB, 759x369px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
142KB, 759x369px
>>51008983
You know when someone's with a highly manipulative psychopath, and is in that stage of a relationship where they genuinely believe and agree that everyone else is at fault not her?

Lemme put it this way.
When you're continents apart, and haven't said anything, but it's your fault anyways, you start looking for another group.

But it's still nice to vent a bit.
>>
>>51009089

Voice is a completely different beast compared to Text, I've played plenty of high-player voiced games just fine but every high-player Text game's been a nightmare.
>>
>>51009101
Look on the bright side, you may be continents apart but at least you're not incontinent!
>>
>>51008929

The worst of times. Glad it's over (?)
>>
>>51009068
Hey DHB, are your other unchained things getting closer to being published yet?
>>
>>51009080
No, just that they're both basically mouthy, cocky swordfighters--one's convinced he's the hero, the other's a huge chivalry otaku, so I expect they'd both be fairly genre savvy.
>>
>>51009136
Can someone run at political slash fiction game then? Just make a rule of "No political figure" within the last 100 years.
>>
>>51009123
I've been in a text-only game with 8 players. I won't say it went hitch-free, but for the most part it worked out fine.
>>
>>51009068

Why are wizards getting any attention at all? Honest question.
>>
>>51009148

I just want Game of Thrones in Brevoy!

Sex, wine, tournaments, murder!
>>
>>51009148
Ceasar/Brutus OTP
>>
>>51009134
Maybe, I'm a terrible person and slow to edit.

>>51009171
Because the Unchained Wizard is a redesign to make them more balanced for play. I personally really like wizards, but think they are too strong.
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>51009190
>>
>>51009218
But did they accept your idea? Is it going to see print eventually?
>>
>>51009253
I am unsure if I am supposed to say.
>>
>>51009218
Is the unchained wizard just a Beguiler for each school?
>>
File: Chaika Swings that Lever.gif (1005KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika Swings that Lever.gif
1005KB, 480x270px
>>51009067
>>51009136
>one's convinced he's a hero, the other's a huge chivalry otaku
>bickering over who's the hero of the story
>X-Slash dual tech being formed
>both of them slowly finding out that neither one has any idea what they're doing
>the inevitable realization that neither of them are the main protagonists, because they're all heroes now

fug, why are there so many perfect friendships that might never be?
>>
>>51009280
I do not know enough about the Beguiler to comment unfortunately.
>>
>>51009101
If you're with younger players - late teens early 20s - that's when "gm's girlfriend" is a problem especially in-game.

I had one in a previous group a while back that you could pretty much call the entire sequence on, with minutes to spare with every step. Goes utterly bitchzilla out of nowhere, gets talked down from it, immediately turns on the waterworks while loudly proclaiming self-hatred and 'dark thoughts', half the party completely falls for it, whatever she blew up at was now retroactively always the bad thing.

I'll point out it's pretty rare though; I play with two married couples regularly and other than being more likely to sell each-other off into slavery or loot each-other's corpses, they're professional and solid roleplayers.

We see those kind of 'sequences' more often on like, tumblr blogs and the like, where all the followers will flock to the 'author's' defense, eating the bullshit up like it was the finest icecream in the world.
>>
>>51009285

What are the top RotJR pairings people want to see?
>>
>>51009294

To me the wizard doesnt have enough of a chassis for you to modify it any way. Even the font ability or the bardic performance is just meh. All the wizard has going for it is spells. Which are so powerful that it doesnt need anything else.

To me you have to give them something, then bring the power of spells back down.
>>
>>51009296

Married couples seem to make fantastic party members.
>>
>>51009123
My experience has been the opposite. Between the feedback (there's always at least one), the tangents, the connection issues AND every problem we normally see in text as well (like assholes taking five minutes to do their turn), it's always proven even longer and more miserable than text-only.

And that's not counting the two fucktards demanding you treat them as the beautiful young women they are (and they don't mean in character), even though they're early-mid-life-crisis creeps in their 30s who can afford a dress but not some sort of sports car.
>>
>>51009345
The make fantastic murderhobos.
They can be fantastic partymembers too... just... usually not for whomever they're married to.
>>
>there are now girl kitsune applied to fluffy2
About time, I was getting worried this'd be really gay or something.
>>
>>51009369

>tfw the wife was a fantastic DM and the husband playing a busty diva bard
>tfw he seduced a man and stole his family heirlooms with some sleazy Diplo rolls

Jokes on him, the DM got his slut pregnant with some abomination.
>>
>>51009344
Arcane Font is in fact, for the most part, a limiting factor rather than something that adds power.

One uses it to prepare spells, meaning one is forced to either spend most of your arcane font during spell prep or only prepare spells from your primary school. Legendary spells too force a player limit themselves. If one wishes to prepare teleportation and conjuration is not their primary school they will have to spend 4 points of Arcane Font to prepare it.

Now because of all the limits that have been imposed I also want to make Arcane Font work for the wizard in some manner.
>>
>>51009322
Sona and someone cute
>tfw no busty mute bard character
>>
>>51009218
Just do magician bard as a standalone class.
>>
>>51009417
Unfortunately I am already far into the Unchained Wizard and will likely see it through to its end.
>>
>>51009413

Someone made the Sona? About time!
>>
>>51009456
No, but NToRacle has an application now.
And it's not as quite skeevy as we'd feared, but just as cringe-worthy.
>>
>>51009410
Seriously, man, just look at Beguiler and Dread Necromancer. They work great for "9th level spells while being tier 3" just by having a limited spell list and themed abilities.

What you're describing sounds like a lot of dumb bookkeeping that's even worse than a normal wizard, since then GMs will have to deal with the indecisive player taking forever to assign out his points before he even picks spells for the day.
>>
>>51009479

Who's the least cringeworthy application!

And someone needs to step up their game and make that busty mute bard! Would she be Ulfen or an Azata-blooded Aasimar?
>>
File: Corpsecrafter.png (151KB, 722x148px) Image search: [Google]
Corpsecrafter.png
151KB, 722x148px
>>51009486
>Dread Necromancer

I love this class so much. I wish more people were not afraid of the skele army.
>>
>>51009479
There guy is right >>51009429

Let's fucking bully the fuck out of him.
>>
>>51009532
Tien in heritage, or more likely an Aasimar.
If she is Ulfen it's just a trace on her chest
>>
>>51009532
Wow, that's a tougher question than you'd think.
If we eliminate everyone with an obvious fetish they're pushing or those who clearly just copied their favorite anime tropes...

Probably Casimir, with Silvia as the runner-up (sorry dude, but she's still about 15% furry and that's 15% too much).
>>
File: No please stop.jpg (428KB, 862x928px) Image search: [Google]
No please stop.jpg
428KB, 862x928px
>>51009603
>>
>>51009187
Catfolks, kitsunes and other fluffy races.
>>
>>51009609

She could be an Aasimar from the union of a Tian girl and Ulfen man!
>>
>>51009322
Seht and Kyler!
>>
>>51009611
Wanna list each character's that's obvious fetish/copied favorite anime tropes, just so everyone's on the same page? I'm curious what you're seeing that I might not be.
>>
>>51009611
>Casimir
>le Team Dad
>>
File: GG Ky Kiske.jpg (485KB, 925x1530px) Image search: [Google]
GG Ky Kiske.jpg
485KB, 925x1530px
>>51009748
While he is technically neither of those things, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the connection to this one.
>>
>>51009748
Not gonna do that exactly, but it's like most of them are kitsunes, eager young wanna-bes out of a shonen rag, OMG SUCH BOOBS MUCH JUBBLIES or just some other obvious fetish. Hell, there's a dude who made a literal anthro whose only real personality trait is "Imma knock yo girl up homeboy muh dik muhfugga".
>>
File: Wonderful.jpg (106KB, 715x491px) Image search: [Google]
Wonderful.jpg
106KB, 715x491px
>>51009611
>runner up for least cringey app
Thanks, I guess
>>
>>51009758
True, but that's mostly a problem /pfg/ created. The idea of someone "fatherly" got REEE'd at from the start because people are too used to seeing girls expressing a daddy fetish.

Really, going just by profiles, Casimir's schtick is that he's a widower who's good with a sword and misses his wife, not "I'm a DILF and all the girls want me".
>>
>>51009805
Compared to that NToRacle is positively normal.
>>
File: 1400264313082.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400264313082.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>51009884
True.
My, how low the bar has sunk.
>>
>>51009805
>eager young wanna-bes out of a shonen rag
Jesus, eager young wannabes isn't a Jap trope, it's just a trope. Read The Three Musketeers, read the Bible, eager young wannabes have been popular characters for all of human history.
>>
>>51009907
Still don't get what is so bad about current NToRacle. Sure, the original was rapey, but that got changed almost immediately. The current one is fine.
>>
How do I make a bard who uses sound as a primary weapon?

Like those two blind guys in Kung Fu Hustle and their music-swords.
>>
>>51009932
The fact that there was an iteration that was rapey at all.
>>
>>51009855
Yes. It can easily be reduced to just a meme, but it shouldn't be, and you shouldn't do that to any other character either.
>>
3.5 player, should I switch? Is there ANY reason to remain with 3.5, or is PF just superior in every way?
>>
>>51009949
Soundstriker Bard.
>>
>>51009949

Sound Striker!
>>
How do I Eat, Breath, and Shit war. I want to be the quintessential career soldier.

Fighter seems obvious, but this is a gestalt game. What else should I have as a soldier?

I heard DHB's unchained fighter is more soldier-y, is that true?
>>
>>51009974
I like the skill, more feats, and the higher bonuses on races. There are some drawbacks like feats being weaker for martial characters. Why not just use a combination of the two? My group plays as 3.pf.
>>
>>51009956
I mean, we took it as rapey, it wasn't meant as rapey, it was meant to be sociopathic. We all jumped on the rape bandwagon.
>>
>>51009985
Fighter with Drill Sargeant, Myrmidon (from Path of War), and Martial Master archetypes.
>>
File: 1475999718947.png (456KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475999718947.png
456KB, 900x600px
I'm unfit even even to be playing in a babby's first pathfinder game, let alone running one.

But this might be an enjoyable discussion for some.

The idea comes from that Pendragon Institute game, and the old MTG snowflake threads.

How well does SoP approximate Magic: the Gathering? How well could Pathfinder run a game that's MtG themed?

Obviously it's impossible if everyone's building characters to be like token decks with Master Summoner.

But maybe something like gestalt, one side has to be a spherecaster, no full or half casters? Maybe everyone gets a baseline amount of uses of Summon Monster X?

What are some challenges that could come from a game like this? What are the max amount of players you'd allow in a game like this? Would you make it lewd? By disallowing regular half and full casters, would you be cutting out just way too many possible concepts in a game where the main draw is you can make your perfect snowflake waifu?

Would you play in a game like this?
>>
>>51010010
Rape was just the most expedient path to point out what was wrong. He obviously can't kill her to try and make her stronger, so go a step down and you gave him either raping or torturing her.
>>
>>51009974

Skills are like 5% less fucked up in 3.5, right?
>>
>>51009932

David wasn't an eager young buck chomping at the bit.
>>
>>51010064
They're more punishing, or better for niche protection. Depending on how you view them. If a skill was never a class skill then it has a cap of (level+3)/2, if it was a class skill then the cap is just level+3. Buying skills when it's not part of your class skill list gets you 1/2 of a skill rank per point invested, if it was a class skill at that level then it adds 1 rank. Also your skill points weren't retroactively added to with INT boosts, which made it more of a pain in the butt to make higher level characters.
>>
>>51010044
Or forcing her to take risks. Considering the character becomes physically ill when she's unhappy means torture or rape would be rather difficult. We all jumped to the biggest extreme. Being pushed to ones limits can be external and simply be Ricktor forcing her to take large risks or convince her to do things she normally wouldn't. There are limits besides rape. Honestly it reflects poorly on /pfg/ that rape is the first place they go.
>>
>>51010064
Don't you mean 10% more?
>>
>>51010116
I mean, knowing /pfg/ that seems like a sadly safe bet on where things would go.
>>
>>51010031
>How well does SoP approximate Magic: the Gathering?

Not at all.

>Maybe everyone gets a baseline amount of uses of Summon Monster X?

Neowalkers aren't literally summoning all the monsters seen. Thematically, much of the time they're allies or whatever rather than literal summoning a bunch of stuff like oldwalkers did.
>>
>>51010128
Except DHB is autistic about not wanting to do anything sexually explicit.
>>
>>51009974
>Is there ANY reason to remain with 3.5, or is PF just superior in every way?
There's barely any reason to switch. Pathfinder did improve on some things, but it screwed up just as many other things. Overall, it's more of a sidegrade, except you're going to have to relearn a lot of things because there's like a million pointless changes hidden in the rulebook. Only switch to Pathfinder if the rest of your group pushes for it or if you have no group and it's easier to find people playing Pathfinder.

If you're already playing 3.5, though, it's better to just backport some of the better changes(like PF Paladin) to 3.5 rather than ditching the game and playing Pathfinder just because.
>>
>>51010116
Why do you keep shilling this character so hard?
>>
>>51009980
>>51009981
That's pretty underwhelming, though. Is there any way to get that kind of thing but treated like a weapon (think warlock vigilante type stuff) rather than a spell-style effect with limited uses?
>>
>>51010189
Sound striker is really fun if you are also a duettist and take the thrush familiar. Makes the tiny bird shoot sound cannons.
>>
>>51010136

Hmm, I'll go double check that. What I've seen of the fluff in writing seems include summoning, specifically in a story where Garruk hunts another walker down.

It looked like some were summoned (pulled through the Blind Eternities) and then others were animates plants or zombies
>>
>>51010189
Well, you could always refluff a Kineticist as a pseudobard. Just make their power riffs and stuff what causes their elemental effects.
>>
>>51010097
Yeah, go read Samuel 1, Chapter 17, Passages 23-51. Yeah, it's a lot, that's why I'm not quoting it here, but that's /exactly/ what David was.
>>
>>51010179
Because I don't want us to run off DHB like we do to everyone else who produces content. I'm more trying to dispel allegations than shill for it. Unless saying "it wasn't rape" is shilling now.
>>
>>51010237
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel+17&version=NIV
>>
>>51010246
Except we didn't. Forrest and EhnjOlly still kick around. Maybe DSP guys don't hang out in thread because theres nothing really going on right now? They still have another game they're working on.

And Frankly, DHB is a grown ass man. He can defend himself if he sees fit.
>>
>>51010264
>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel+17&version=NIV
Okay, so just a smaller bit of what I told him to read, for anyone curious.

32 David said to Saul, “Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him.”

33 Saul replied, “You are not able to go out against this Philistine and fight him; you are only a young man, and he has been a warrior from his youth.”

34 But David said to Saul, “Your servant has been keeping his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and carried off a sheep from the flock, 35 I went after it, struck it and rescued the sheep from its mouth. When it turned on me, I seized it by its hair, struck it and killed it. 36 Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, because he has defied the armies of the living God. 37 The Lord who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine.”

Saul said to David, “Go, and the Lord be with you.”
>>
>>51009479
I can't agree with you, but I will say I feel mildly miffed that he's the only character I've had to sift through a pastebin entry for rather than just read a Myth-Weavers sheet.
>>
File: 1480392456395.jpg (32KB, 729x522px) Image search: [Google]
1480392456395.jpg
32KB, 729x522px
>>51010097
>>51010302
>>51010264

Of all the things, I didn't expect this shit from /pfg/
>>
>>51010396
I guess when someone said "Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus", some people took it as a serious suggestion.
>>
I wanna see green texts of Onryou requesting a personal duel with the Jade Regent. Challenging the main antagonist and by extension her own heritage.

Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>51010396

What's wrong with a little theological discussion?
>>
>>51010418
Well it's not like it's uncalled for.
>>
>>51010489
Yes.
>>
>>51010320
I'm somebody who finds Myth-Weavers kind of annoying.

In that context, what would you think about a pastebin with a stat block done Bestiary-style, rather than a full-out character sheet?
>>
So something else I have been thinking about is adventures. A long time ago I spoke about two possible APs I was writing. The mythic adventure Book of Woes and goblinoid centric war story Engines of War.

Now, looking back I realized what I focused on for both of these was a War Story. In Book of Woes it followed a mercenary company and in Engines of War it followed a military.

Now, as a center point for a campaign war is a good point of reference. However I have examined what I think make good center points besides war. I made a strawpoll to ask /pfg/ what they think is the best center point for a campaign to be built around.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12023831
>>
File: GG ky-acplus-end.jpg (130KB, 850x650px) Image search: [Google]
GG ky-acplus-end.jpg
130KB, 850x650px
>>51010396
>being mad that people are referencing the bible to point out that Japan isn't the only place to have stuff containing "I wanna be a hero" characters

nigga it's not even a theological debate, it's just pointing stuff out
I find the fact that the Bible came up funny, because the Etan is partially based off of someone who is literally a Crusader of the French Church of the Future. Complete with Christian Magic.
>>
>>51010543
Revolution, obviously.

>DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
>SINGING THE SONGS OF ANGRY MEN
>>
>>51010524
Could work, if myth-weavers sheets are really so aggravating.
But on the other hand, it's probably going to need a fair bit of expansion on the usual format so the GM can see you can quote chapter and verse on where your bonuses and numbers are coming from.
>>
File: A True Huntsman.jpg (1MB, 2088x2690px) Image search: [Google]
A True Huntsman.jpg
1MB, 2088x2690px
>>51007174
Is there any means by which I could get an Aura (maybe 10 feet) that had everyone inside it need to roll twice and take the worse result?
>>
>>51010553

You know what, you're right. My getting butthurt about seeing bible verses is like /pfg/ getting mad about anime or foxes being posted. I probably need to get over myself.
>>
>>51010576
I personally love revolution, especially in times of technological upheaval. I conceived of a campaign that followed the Bright and Glorious Revolution of Corkheel Square. Which essentially was a few small blocks in a massive city declaring independence and throwing first the city, then the nation into the cauldron of war. The players would be at the center point in Corkheel Square and has to first begin taking territory in their fledgling nation and cast down the nobles.

The tree of revolution is watered with blue blood.

The world itself in this conceptualized revolution would have been technologically similar to the 1860s. Meaning the books would include a lot of new items and their prices, and how a society with magic interacts with technology.
>>
>>51010553
Makes me think I should have made Rubio more like Sol, but still gotta love the classic knight idea.
>>
>>51010644
I don't know any offhand, but if there's any class that does it, it's Harbinger. I recommend taking a look at it.
>>
>>51007174
Never, but we may have to conquer Osirion to protect it from mummies and slavery.
We'll call it Operation Osiriani Freedom.
>>
>>51010644
I can only think of how Iroran/Enlightened Paladin does the opposite. Maybe homebrew some kind of inverse version of that for an Antipaladin archetype?
>>
>>51009949

I will third the sound striker, but consider the thundercaller as well. It was confirmed on the Paizo forums that the DC for the Thunder Call'd Sound Burst scales with charisma and bard level, which can actually get handy. With that, I personally prefer it to Weird Words.

Also, seriously, shouting a thunderstorm into being is pretty badass.
>>
>>51010684
My alternate character was equally inspired by Sol, funnily enough. I have a bad habit of falling back to Guilty Gear for character inspiration.

I'm desperately trying to avoid making a character based off of Raven. It helps that there's nothing to replicate his hype meter.
>>
>>51007865
I've played in a fourteen player group and placed top three for showstealing and plot driving, and I was playing a Chaotic Evil Crusader of Garagos.

Believe in yourself, weakling.
>>
File: 10 - b4dms9B.gif (2MB, 712x405px) Image search: [Google]
10 - b4dms9B.gif
2MB, 712x405px
>>51010682
>The tree of revolution is watered with blue blood.
I want to kill nobles too desu senpai.
>>
>>51008153
We just go without people. Have a tight core of four players who always show and basically run shit, and everyone else is a glorified hireling/concubine.
>>
File: 1483343713886.png (401KB, 1038x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483343713886.png
401KB, 1038x537px
>>51010755
I want to play a paladin of the proletariat.
>>
>>51010655
Religion is a touchy subject. Seriously though, it was just the bible as literature, because I'd like to have a cultural touchstone other than anime. And because after having a discussion on the origins of cyberpunk yesterday, seeing someone use Japanese media as their reference to an extremely popular trope triggered me pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>51010644

I thought there may be a sorcerer bloodline for that, but I can't find it.

The only effect that is kind of like that is that the harrow warden monk has that rider on their stunning fist replacement. Is there a feat that lets a monk apply the stunning fist rider in an AoE?
>>
>>51010799
Isn't that pretty legitimate especially given how tech inclined Japan/East Asia is?
>>
>>51010755

God dammit, this is reminding me of the time I played a nobleman with some chucklefuck that despised nobility and played a Rogue that equally hated them.
>>
>>51010795
>>51010755
>>51010682

I want to play a Tyrant Anti-Paladin that puts all the rabble back in their place!
>>
File: IMG_0963.png (40KB, 835x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.png
40KB, 835x975px
>>51009369
See, we're always a good team. Right now we're either plotting to butcher the Prince's stooges in preparation for ousting him, or meticulously stockpiling wands and shit with other characters' money, depending on the game.
Top shelf teamwork either way.
>>
>>51010795

How revolutionary do you have to go? Oath of the People's Council is kind of that. You lose smite for bardic performance, though.

Stupid Gray Paladin not being able to follow a CG deity...
>>
>>51010799

It kind of enrages me how I like to make characters blatantly based on western characters, but since everyone here are weeb-soaked memesters the concept seems fresh.
>>
>>51009585
In the only 3.5 game of substance that I played, one of my roommates played a dread necromancer. It was pretty fun, especially when he merged the ghost thing into his character's head and then spooked people with it.
>>
>>51010682
Just so it is known the plan was more to model the entire affair after the French Revolution combined with the Rise of the Bolshevik rather than "plucky CG rebels" sort of deal.

It seems people love Criminal Intrigue and Revolution. Combining the two is relatively easy, but may muddle both concepts.
>>
>>51010862
PALADIN OF FREEDOM
P A L A D I N
O F
F R E E D O M
>>
>>51010795

Take the Comrade paladin archetype from Gonzo2. Become a champion of the workers
>>
>>51010655
You some kinda Rahadoumi queer, boy?
>>
>>51010828
Anon, cyberpunk as a genre is American in origin, and that was the point I was arguing. But to answer, yes, as is the demonstration of how increasingly connective technology can increase isolation, which is why you have a lot of cyberpunk set in East Asia. Capsule hotels had already been a thing in Osaka for five years before Gibson wrote about them in Neuromancer.

>>51010877
To be fair, every character is drawing from somewhere. Your enjoyment of it is just a matter of how much reference/homage/inspiration you can handle.
>>
>>51010913
That's exactly the one I had in mind.
>>
>>51010847

think of how much better this image would be if she had a bulge and nipple rings too
>>
>>51010705
Sadly, Harbi doesn't have something like that. Cursed Razor and Shattered Mirror have some tricks like it, but I'm looking for something that can't be turned off when it's convenient.

>>51010733
Sadly, no room for homebrew. Spheres, PoW, and Psionics are open, though.

>>51010825
Damn, that's annoying.
>>
>>51010986

Nipple rings yes, bulge no.
>>
>>51010905

If the DM allows that, sure, why not.

The only 2 deities that I could find that are sort of related to workers or otherwise common people in PF are Osirioni, of all things. Bes is generally held as the protector of the common people, and Khepri is associated both with freedom and with work. Both are NG, so fine for a paladin - of freedom or otherwise.
>>
>>51011064
Iomedae, as a champion of Justice for All, would also support Justice for workers and a holy crusade against all Evil forces that would abuse them.
>>
>>51011039
>not wanting the bulge
What a faggot.
>>
>>51011147

I want a girl with thick nipples pierced with heavy hanging rings, and nothing bulging between her legs.
>>
>tfw you will never find a GM that will let you take deific obedience 5 times, once for each member of the godclaw
>tfw will never find a GM that will like to be a Sentinel of the Godclaw
>tfw will never find a GM that will let you take Morningstar, as the favored weapon of the Order of the Godclaw

Truly suffering. It's not even good, it's just cool.
>>
File: IomedayDL.jpg (1MB, 1859x1859px) Image search: [Google]
IomedayDL.jpg
1MB, 1859x1859px
>>51011089
>Iomedae
>support Justice for workers
>>
>>51011089

Many LG deities kind of work, Bes and Khepri are just the most obvious fits.If you want to stick to the major core ones, Erastil is the patron of hunters and farmers, the kind of pre-industrial society that industrialization would render obsolete. Sarenrae is about mercy and protection of the innocent,

I have to say, a weathered, old-fashioned paladin of Erastil can make up for an interesting revolutionary. "Well, I ain't having none of that. An honest working man's gotta make enough to make a living, raise a family. People didn't use to hold up with that nonsense. Time to show them who's the "extraneous personnel" here."
>>
>>51011209
>tfw you'll never play a sovereign speaker of the godclaw
>>
So /pfg/, of all the characters IDrive has officially submitted to games, which one is the absolute worse of the terrible furry bunch?
>>
>>51010302
>and then the philistine fucking shot david, because bears and lions don't throw motherfucking spears
>>
>>51011362
I once got the movie Pocahontas for easter. I'm glad it was only once, I don't know what I would've done with a second vhs.
>>
>>51011372

I'm like 85% sure that philistine was Goliath, and we know how that turned out.
>>
>>51011452
Not particularly, no. I don't even want to celebrate my own birthday.
>>
>>51011433
D&D has always pretended slings (and crossbows) were weak weapons. Slings were fucking long-range murder machines.
>>
Out of curiosity besides Dragons, Molthune, and RotJR are there any other /pfg/ affiliated games that aren't entirely explicit or ERP?
>>
File: q5wYuca.gif (29KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
q5wYuca.gif
29KB, 468x240px
>>51011452
>What?
>>
>>51011477
>MFW I have to suffer day in and day out realising the world keeps turning and I'm doing nothing with my life but getting older and shit posting on /pfg/
>>
>>51011563
They do, with their families, not with you.
>>
>>51011563
Shit holiday. If It changes every year without an easy way to find it (fourth thursday of November) then it's bollocks and not worth remembering.
>>
>>51011452
>birth
Isn't Easter the celebration of his resurrection? Also, frogposter pls go.
>>
>>51011597
What is resurrection but a rebirth?
>>
>>51011502

FOUR YEARS
>>
>>51011657
Eh?
>>
>>51011678

I've been posting on /pfg/ every day for four years.
>>
File: 1479349056579.png (363KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1479349056579.png
363KB, 452x710px
>>51011697
I'll drink for you.
>>
File: 1449946331277.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449946331277.gif
387KB, 269x270px
What is even going on right now? Did witchhunt poster find Jesus and begin attempting an actual 1600s Witch Trial on a Minkai woodcarving board?
>>
>>51011362
>>51011452
>>51011477
>>51011563
>>51011625
>>51011728

How do I report, again?
>>
File: 250px-Asmodeus_holy_symbol.jpg (13KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Asmodeus_holy_symbol.jpg
13KB, 250x244px
>>51011728
Get with the program you faggot, Asmodeus is the one true God.
>>
>>51011784

Ilhys was god, and Satan killed him.
>>
>>51011783
Click on the arrow next to the post number.
>>
>>51011311
>Paladin of Erastil battling Peshamphetamine dealers and the Tian-Shu to bring jobs back to the Carpenden Plains

Would play
>>
>>51011783
>there are people so new they don't know how to fucking report.
>>
>>51011372
>and then the Philistine laughed at David, and David shot him in the head with a rock and cut off his head, and then probably his dick, because David had this whole thing with cutting off Philistine dicks.
>>
>>51011452
I'm Jewish.
>>
>>51011799
Ihys was a bitch. all you chaotic bitches can get fucked.
>>
File: buddha-04.jpg (23KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-04.jpg
23KB, 1000x600px
>>51011784
>>51011728
>>51011625
>>51011563
>>51011477
>>51011452
>>51011362

Yall best keep movin.
>>
>>51011882

FUCK YOU, DAD. GROGUK LOVES ME AND WE'RE GOING TO RUN OFF TO KINTARGO!
>>
You know what? This is still like 3x better than fetish posting.
>>
>>51011914
I'm masturbating just as much.
>>
>>51011914

... Oh my god, I never realized it until now.

Mild annoyance and memes feels so much better than vague erections.
>>
>>51011914
3*0 is still 0
>>
>>51011932
But that means it's most definitely not worse.
>>
>>51011327
Bumping my question; I desire to know what /pfg/ thinks the worst character of the worst player is.
>>
>>51011943

Drive is not bad! Stop bullying him you asshole!
>>
>>51011943
>worst player
DHB
>worst character
NToRacle
>>
>>51011991
>>51012006
Just ignore the jerk.
>>
>>51011943
Anon, the title of worst player and worst character go to __me!
>>
>>51012006
DHB isn't IDrive.

>>51011991
He is the faggotiest furriest asshole in this entire thread and deserves to be bullied until he repents his magical realm ways.
>>
>tfw you dont remember if your game plays every week or every other week

Oh god
>>
>>51011932
Just saying, it would be more like 1/3 rather than 3 by your math, if you're on a scale of how annoying something is rather than how pleasurable something is.

Any advice on healing as an investigator? Other than taking Infusion, is there anything I need to do to make my curing of wounds useful?

Preferably without destroying my ability to shove daggers into people well.
>>
>>51012031

I want to give you a headrub and slap your terrible butt!
>>
>>51012054
I'd say to just grab the usual suite of wands, but I think investigator has some bullshit about not being able to use wands without taking UMD? My GM ignored that though.
>>
>>51012076
I'll give you my Rising Force any day, anon
>>
File: 1449505953553.jpg (22KB, 329x274px) Image search: [Google]
1449505953553.jpg
22KB, 329x274px
>>51012093
>>
>>51012054
I don't think there's too much more you can do as an Investigator outside busting out a bunch of Alchemical healing items, though the new companion book that drops later this month might have something.
>>
File: 5f3e423e7a843dc1c2bde7b9243ebc63.jpg (190KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
5f3e423e7a843dc1c2bde7b9243ebc63.jpg
190KB, 900x1238px
>>51007967
Bakshi bump.
>>
>>51011868

So you'll be celebrating Good Friday then?
>>
>>51012178
Yup. Gonna get me a nice vi-
Lamb. A nice lamb.
>>
>>51011901
>unlike the eternal Amerishart
>America is at least 75% Christian
This is some straight up Advanced Shitposting
>>
>>51011563
Because I'm not one for celebrating holidays named after Mesopotamian Gods
>>
Are there any other good racial favored class bonuses on par with Human Warpriest?
>>
File: hemorage-bible-black.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hemorage-bible-black.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>51012220
Jesus Jesus Easter Jesus?
>>
File: 1469397856382.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1469397856382.gif
14KB, 416x416px
What country in Golarion would be the coolest, most funnest and bestest place to conquer from without or within?

I'm talking anything from you and your buddies invading it with a claim like William the Conqueror, or just maneuvering yourself to power through political intrigue!
>>
>>51012229
Human rogue, sorcerer, and oracle.
>>
>>51012260
Galt! Slap some sense into that shithole, and make it the land of pleasant meadows and lovely maids that it's meant to be!
>>
File: 250px-Cheliax_flag.jpg (183KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cheliax_flag.jpg
183KB, 250x218px
>>51012260
Cheliax, from within. You can round up all those filthy Iomedae worshipers and sacrifice them on your way to power. Getting the throne and cleansing Cheliax of their influence at the same time.
>>
>>51007967

Personally, as a gun-wielding Magus, I'd go for Eldritch Archer. Ranged Spell Combat is more useful, and you get Ranged Spellstrike earlier. Not to mention you get fewer spells as a Myrmidarch.
>>
>>51012250
Actually, I just rechecked, and I was wrong, its Germanic Goddess, not mesopotamian.
The Goddess Ostara, or sometimes Eostre, was worshipped by Anglo-Saxons as a Goddess of Dawn, and it was the iconagraphy of her worship (Hares and Eggs) that later on became major icons of the Easter holiday when it was coopted by the Christians (hence where the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs come from)
>>
File: SCDreadnaught.png (846KB, 1000x732px) Image search: [Google]
SCDreadnaught.png
846KB, 1000x732px
>>51012260
>An entire region tears itself from the middle of the country
>Panic sets in, and all inter-faction squabbles stop dead as the mega-colossal bulk of a fully operational interstellar space-hulk blots out the sun

From within?
Numeria.
>>
File: 1456620812569.png (10KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1456620812569.png
10KB, 320x310px
>>51012282

>You will never end the Revolution
>You will never retire to a pleasant chateau with fine wines, minced meats and busty blondes.
>>
>>51012341
Fund it.
And don't open a roll20 until a week before you plan on accepting players/starting?
>>
>>51012391
How else are you supposed to get /pfg/ to shit and lewd post about it for months on end?
>>
>>51012430
>>51012391

It won't be popular because you can't explain why there's Kitsune in Not!France.

EXCEPT FOR REYNARD!
>>
>>51012447
the kitsune are just a foxy offshoot of loup-garou.
>>
>>51012447
>EXCEPT FOR REYNARD!
And his sons. Many of them. Too many for little NOT!FRANCE
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (28KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
28KB, 439x480px
>>51012462

>mfw I could make a Witchwolf Skinwalker named Courtaud of Gevaudan and nobody would get the reference(s)
>>
>>51012513

The man-eater of Gavaudan?
>>
>>51012501
>Too many for little NOT!FRANCE

This might come as a surprise to you (it came as a surprise to me) but Galt is actually quite large, a bit bigger than Brevoy and rivaling Cheliax in landmass.
>>
File: 1431911115329.png (87KB, 333x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431911115329.png
87KB, 333x282px
>>51012578

Yup! And Courtaud was the name of the pack leader for the Wolves of Paris, meaning "Bob-tail" and noted for his reddish fur.
>>
>>51012601

Kind of like the Wolf of Soissons? I will have to read that.
>>
>>51012601
A short-haired hottie, huh?
>>
Francophile game when?
>>
>>51012707
Hopefully never.
>>
>>51012641

A short-haired redhead with a stub tail!

Might make them a man, too.
>>
So with dragongame and all, I have to wonder how many dragons are into being harnessed and ridden.

I mean, there's got to be some reason that they go along with being mounts/companions for humanoids so often.
>>
File: le Roi-Soleil.gif (3MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
le Roi-Soleil.gif
3MB, 600x300px
>>51012729

What's wrong with a proper French campaign? Comfy quiet villages, chivalrous knights and buxom lusty women, I could go on!

16th century France would be delightful for a Fantasy setting, and it'd ironically be a breath of fresher air than yet another rendition of England.
>>
>>51007519
>>51007738
>>51007833
Shizuka seems really boring though, why does anyone want her?
>>
>>51012768
I'd much rather have a setting that takes game mechanics into account. Magic would completely change the culture beyond anything we recognize.
>>
>>51012776

She's simple and sweet with a connection to Ameiko that doesn't make you wonder why we've never heard of Ameiko's equally attractive and interesting brother/sister most people make.
>>
File: 7d1cf8f5af3beb698f6e4ab510358cda.jpg (783KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7d1cf8f5af3beb698f6e4ab510358cda.jpg
783KB, 1024x1024px
>>51012805
So "is a nerd" is enough to be interesting now?
>>
>>51012805
She's also not a double full caster like some of the other Kaijitsus were/are.
>>
File: 1445355333236.gif (1008KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1445355333236.gif
1008KB, 420x236px
>>51012761

Gonna be honest, I'd totally duo app with a player that wants to be my character's dutiful mount and wife.
>>
>>51012838
You'll always be interesting to me, anon!
>>
>>51012845
FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT.
I have a character with a husband. A husband who's some hapless sucker of a wife.
>>
>>51012838

Wizards exist, so it's interesting enough to be its own class.
>>
>>51012872
Go on.
>>
>>51012805
Well most of the other siblings are less "liked/known" or at least have excuses not to be in the plot.

Onryou was a helleon devil child that the family dumped her on a traveling cleric for the better part of a decade.

Kanela is only half related. And only recently moved into Sandpoint.

Dunno about that one dude tho.
>>
>>51012306
But Iomedae was Chelish! What kind of unpatriotic fool would just kill them all?

Better to get them on your side by giving them a common enemy with you.
>>
File: tumblr_oingexqzWY1r5kws5o4_1280.png (1011KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oingexqzWY1r5kws5o4_1280.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>51012845
>tfw not enough loyal wives for riding both in bed and in public
>>
File: 1432850018327.gif (357KB, 350x298px) Image search: [Google]
1432850018327.gif
357KB, 350x298px
>>51012872

All I want is to ride my wife into battle, and then ride her in our bedroom, all the while snapping sassy comments about our performance in both.
>>
>>51012844
>double fullcaster
>mattering in gestalt
It's grossly inefficient.
>>
File: 1448059666359.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448059666359.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>51012924
My main man
>>
>>51012919
>>51012924
>>
>>51012919

It's part of why I'm not applying, honestly.

There just aren't enough strong personalities I'd want to play with or waifu, and while the Dragon Queen is a proper voluptuous breeder, she's only one woman, and a woman I'd probably only bang once or twice before moving off into Avistan.
>>
>>51012938
It's not powerful, but it's a sign of someone who wants to be stupidly broken but doesn't know how.
>>
>>51012924
You being sassy, or her?
>>
>>51012947
She's no breeder, your her stud
>>
>>51012940
Now one has to wonder just how well businesses that sell saddles and bits do.

>>51012947
I'm still planning on applying, because a proper high cha/dex character will make a waifu, if not made with one.
>>
>>51012884
Not much more to explain. She's a bubbly bronze dragon who took the place of Taldan Royalty by means of a pact, he's some hapless knight who 'lucked' into getting married.
>>
>>51012963
Or maybe they have a concept they want and know it isn't broken?

Besides it's a fucking gestalt. Broken becomes a *relative* term at best.
>>
>>51012969

Both! What's the point in a dragon wife if she doesn't have a tongue as sharp as her claws?

>>51012974

Point is the character would be regularly fucking her, which while fantastic isn't going to last.

And I doubt SwimmingEagle's interested in mentioning the specifics of what goes on in the bedroom.
>>
>>51013019

You rang? im super interested, I just dont want it to happen "on screen " or that to be the main focus of the game. Off the clock we can dive headlong into the lewd
>>
File: REDSUN.jpg (33KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
REDSUN.jpg
33KB, 600x639px
So the Galt talk has given me an idea.

What if there was a game set in Galt with the PCs as war profiteers from a PC?

Why can't we give war a chance?
>>
>>51013079
Because I want to stop as many deaths as possible.
>>
>>51013076
Based Eagle
Those applications might come in even faster now.
>>
Does anyone wanna duo app for Dragon game as siblings who've grown up together? It's for cute/romantic/lewd purposes.
>>
>>51013019
Well, I do have an application on there already, but I would be awfully tempted by the thought of playing a tsundere dragoness who talks big, but inevitably ends up submitting to the desires of her merely humanoid husband-and-rider.
>>
>>51013128
Lewding siblings. You disgust me. Kuroneko best girl.
>>
File: My Man!.gif (874KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
My Man!.gif
874KB, 273x415px
>>51013079
>>51013113

>War Profiteers
>Unit entirely composed of Witchwolf Skinwalkers
>Call them the "Dogs of War."
>>
File: Disgusted.png (187KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.png
187KB, 400x400px
>>51013128
>Siblings
Sure I ca-
>lewd
>>
>>51013144
>"Dogs of War."
>These dogs sound like absolute Diamonds
>>
>>51013113
What about all the good war does?
>>
>>51013128
Typically I avoid this unless they're both twins and are both "sharing" one person
>>
File: Hellsing - Shirtless Captain.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hellsing - Shirtless Captain.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>51013144
Yes
>>
File: 79d8937dcd5904157d13ae4a6962e608.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
79d8937dcd5904157d13ae4a6962e608.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>51013162
>>
File: 1479274872131.png (268KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479274872131.png
268KB, 880x1200px
>tfw too new to even consider a duo app, because I'm too busy just learning the system
>tfw no dragonwife to ride *everywhere*
>>
>>51013172
Like what? Let edgy bastards masturbate to the thought of THE GREATER GOOD?
>>
File: 1436595787434.gif (1015KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1436595787434.gif
1015KB, 500x470px
>>51013129

Dude I'd duo app with that so fast, especially if the Dragoness in her humanoid form is huge and Amazonian in her proportions.

Because a sassy large sub with a normal-sized dom is the absolute best.
>>
>>51013177
PONIES GET OUT
>>
>>51013190
That's the perfect reason to duo-app. You'll have a guide to help you along your journey.
>>
>>51013196
>anon doesn't realize he's being Sundowner memed
>>
>>51013217
That's a people not a pony. Ya dork.
>>
File: kiritsugu02.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiritsugu02.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>51013196
Yes.
>>
>>51013218
I mean learning the system in the most literal sense, coming from nothing but 5e and vague memories of a 4e session
>>
>>51013228
I don't even know what that is.
>>
>>51013076

I thought you'd say that.

How long will the party be staying around the Demesne? If a character's established with the Queen than it's only a matter of time until they have to leave the roost for what could be an indefinite period of time.
>>
>>51013210
>>51013190
Have contact info or an F-list thing?
>>
>>51013244
No, I know. You'd literally have someone you're working with be able to help you with the mechanics.
>>
>>51013196
Jobs, technology, a common purpose?
>>
>>51013174

So in general incest, implied or otherwise should be avoided? No problem.
>>
>>51013263
I mean, I've got my profile on roll20.
The only issue is that I can't ERP worth half a damn, so it would just be for characterization purposes.
>>
>>51013257
Simple, anon is being a memelord and constantly quoting an edgy badguy from a popular and heavily memed videogame, and emphasized by his original pic of choice here>>51013079
>>
>>51013262

The Demesne is essentially home base and you'll be returning to it on the regular
>>
Is there a class where I can be a terrible mutant? Not like alchemist where I have purposefully changed by body, but someone mutating due to exposure or the like.
>>
>>51013263

I've got both!

Here's my lame-ass lurker profile because I don't want to out myself to anyone: https://www.f-list.net/c/fookin%20legend/
>>
>>51013276
Hmmm.....
>>
>>51013331
Bother sorcerer and bloodrager are mutants
>>
>>51013237

It is a humanized form of the main pony of the show. POnies belong in /mlp/, not on other boards. This includes humanized ponies, posted for any reason. /mlp/ was made as a containment board for a reason, and that is to keep their filth away from the rest of us.
>>
File: 1442507782905.jpg (13KB, 164x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442507782905.jpg
13KB, 164x276px
>>51013328

How much longer will the applications be open?
>>
>>51013331

Have you considered Aberrant Aegis? I love the fluff so far.
>>
>>51013363
Anon, we are a containment thread.
>>
>>51013366
18th of this Month
>>
>>51013305
I do think a Desperado Enforcement/Winds of Destruction evil campaign would be cool.

T. Meme Lord
>>
>>51013380
And containments should be kept separately, you fucking degenerate ponyfag apologist.
>>
>>51013373
Seconding aberrant aegis. Tentacles!
>>
I want to build a relic weapon for a NecroOccultist in my Carrion Crown campaign, anyone have any good reference material to help with this?
>>
File: 1449595818486.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1449595818486.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>51013382

Ooh! I'll get right on it then! I've got two character concepts, maybe three if the duo app falls through!
>>
>>51013394
No, but a Platinum Games All Stars game would be
>>
>>51013144
>Witchwolf Skinwalkers
>not blinklings
That was actually something that came to mind mind for Molthune Knights game (former mercenaries retired and given land). Stayed in the realm of jokes, though.
>>
>>51013494
I don't know if PF can handle Platinum. Even including the craziest PoW-SoP-whatever bullshit you can muster.
>>
>>51013528
>SoP
Heh
>>
File: 1479274623340.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479274623340.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
So, since a lovely anon gave me the idea, does anyone feel up to play a waifu in a duo app with a complete PF newfag?
>>
>>51013604
I wanna see this coupling!
>>
>>51013604
Oh, in dragongame.
Forgot to specify.
>>
>>51013604
I have an app already in line for use.
It's Celisse.
>>
>>51013363
You are really cranky.
>>
File: god-hand-20060717044008505.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
god-hand-20060717044008505.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>51013528
Don't worry, just make it Mythic and Gestalt
Now you are Platinum enough to Dragon Kick some ass into the Milky Way
>>
>>51013604
See >>51013263, for at least some chatting 'bout ideas or stuff. I'm happy to help with mechanics, lewdness aside.
>>
File: Bronies, this is your mindset..png (26KB, 307x156px) Image search: [Google]
Bronies, this is your mindset..png
26KB, 307x156px
>>51013363
>>
>>51013729
Well, my roll20 profile is the one that asks too many questions and has a Momiji profile image, if that works as a contact method.

>>51013637
The only problem I could forsee is that I play absolutely awful knights, and I'd feel like shit if you had to change your backstory around that.
>>
>>51013790
I mean, I only watch the show because of my niece. I'd take it over Cailllou anyday.
>>
>>51013795
How horrible you speaking? The level of knightitude I am willing to accommodate on. Or get on Rizon and we can discuss a little further.
>>
>>51013795
>>51013637

The character you're making can make a very specific breed of knight. A gamble knight
>>
>>51013660
And you're a degenerate ponyfucking faggot furry faggot, just like IDrive probably is. I'm still better than you.
>>
File: 1428190838083.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428190838083.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51013838
>>51013795

Why not a Hedge Knight? You're basically a mercenary.
>>
>>51013790
>barneyfag shitting up this place too.
Whats wrong, did you finally get banned from /v/ and /trash/, so you came to shit up the most cancerous general on /tg/ as well?
>>
>>51013790
>barneyfag got banned from /v/ and /trash/ so he has to shill here
What a fucking loser!
>>
>>51013886
>>51013905

He's become such a fucking meme there are probably multiples now.
>>
>>51013835
Horrible enough that I don't trust myself to play one even with the "first time in system" excuse available.

>>51013838
I mean, Croupiers have to go on errands and shit in their early training, so it would have some basis as a lead-in.
>>
File: laughingdragon.png (408KB, 800x314px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdragon.png
408KB, 800x314px
>>51013845
>witch hunter and and barneyfag are the same person
This explains everything
>>
>>51013790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
>>
Any suggestions for a caster (wizard/sorc/arcanist/etc) in a no-3PP module of Dragon's Demand? (4 man party, 20 point buy is all we know so far.)

I've been advised that we're probably not going to exceed Level 4 by the end of this apparently short module, and this is only my 3rd ever player build.

Essentially looking to get as much fun (and success) out of the 3, possibly 4 levels my caster's gonna get.
>>
>>51014017
Wizard would probably be best for getting higher level spells. You'll want int at around 16. As an arcanist you can completely drop cha if you decide to go for that class.
>>
>>51013668
Milky Way
>>
File: God1.jpg (15KB, 401x258px) Image search: [Google]
God1.jpg
15KB, 401x258px
>>51014061
Don't act like you don't like the Ball Buster!
>>
>>51014223
Ball Buster
>>
File: 1422742832272.jpg (1000KB, 1032x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1422742832272.jpg
1000KB, 1032x1458px
Why haven't you made a huge-chested Tiefling from Tian Xia?
>>
New thread:
>>51014256
>>51014256
>>51014256
>>51014256
>>51014256
>>
>>51013128
I have an application on there, but it's not like I had any connections to partymembers yet. It's highly unlikely they'd be blood-related though, given his size
>>
>>51010993
>I'm looking for something that can't be turned off when it's convenient.

Why?
>>
File: 1398030510195.png (628KB, 608x631px) Image search: [Google]
1398030510195.png
628KB, 608x631px
>>51013177
Barneyfags need to die
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.