[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 58

File: Cavaliers.jpg (1MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
Cavaliers.jpg
1MB, 5026x3263px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

So /pfg/, tell me about your last session. Anything interesting happen?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>51007174
>>
File: 1479349056579.png (363KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1479349056579.png
363KB, 452x710px
My last session? I ran the game, got drunk and ruined it for everybody. That was over a month ago when I decided to take a break to destroy and reinvent myself.
>>
>>51014234
MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM
>>
I was exhausted from a christmas party and falling asleep during it. I felt so bad.
>>
How should I depict a Level 1 female Orc Alchemist that goes around with 26 strength during Mutagen?
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28KB, 500x223px
Why is Alain so cool? He's the ultimate FUCKING WHITE MALE stereotype but he's just so lovable!
>>
Are any of depressed homebrewer's classes any good? I mostly just see people shit talk his character builds.
>>
>>51014307
Because even if he's an ass, he still ultimately gets to do heroic things--and that's a rare find under Paizo's dev team.
>>
>>51014306
Large muscles.
>>
>>51014325
No, you only see one person. The rest of us can't even be assed to look at any links in here.
>>
From last thread, still taking suggestions:

Any suggestions for a caster (wizard/sorc/arcanist/etc) in a no-3PP module of Dragon's Demand? (4 man party, 20 point buy is all we know so far.)

I've been advised that we're probably not going to exceed Level 4 by the end of this apparently short module, and this is only my 3rd ever player build.

Essentially looking to get as much fun (and success) out of the 3, possibly 4 levels my caster's gonna get.
>>
>>51014256
I purchased pizza for the group and prepared my place for everyone to gather. One guy showed up and we waited 15 minutes. DM didn't get the message I sent on Wednesday (game is on Sunday) so we didn't end up playing and almost an entire pizza went to waste (oh btw just got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't even eat the pizza). Good times.
>>
>>51014346
Yeah but how are the classes?

>>51014347
I personally suggest witch. Hexes make playing a full caster easier, and as a debuffer you feel very useful.

I could build you a witch to feel useful/have fun with while not overshadowing folks.
>>
File: paizoantipally.png (615KB, 825x1022px) Image search: [Google]
paizoantipally.png
615KB, 825x1022px
>>51014307

Alain is my second favorite iconic. My favorite... well. Pic related.
>>
>>51014362
What part of "can't be arsed" didn't you understand? The only thing I recall from DHB links that I remember is when I altered the votes so that all the iconics had an equal amount votes for who should be male/female.
>>
>>51014347
Sorcerer, take illusion spells, Charm Person, and Color Spray. Low level is basically the perfect time for all of those spells, because everybody has shit saves and nobody has immunities to mind affecting effects.
>>
File: 1428603811917 (2).jpg (683KB, 1032x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1428603811917 (2).jpg
683KB, 1032x1458px
Have you made a cutie Tiefling shrine maiden yet?
>>
>>51014307
Same reason that Valeros is.

They're just so undeniably honest in character design. Amid all of Paizo's other things, they're just two dudes out for ADVENTURE and the spoils resulting from it.

Also, while Valeros would fit comfortably into the 'Main Hero Guy' role, Alain fits in quite nicely as the Lancer (How fitting). His mannerisms keep him away from the traditional heroic role, but leave him in perfect position for the main guy's snarkier, more jerkish, but still ultimately good friend.

And everyone always loves those guys more than the main guy.
>>
>>51014256
The group's borderline That Guy almost got us all killed by blundering into a tense negotiation and then trying to make us look like we were about to betray the guy we were talking to.

GM went fully on record that it was only a natural 20 on the Bard's diplomacy check that saved us, and all the way back to base the dumb motherfucker was still protesting that I'd been unfair for trying to grab his character's cloak (not even maliciously, just as a minor detail of "My character is pissed at yours") and saying I was breaking the rules by not making an attack roll for it.
>>
File: Garin's_army.jpg (186KB, 1280x558px) Image search: [Google]
Garin's_army.jpg
186KB, 1280x558px
Shill me on the Avowed, and how I could explain their Pacts in unconventional ways assuming gestalt.
>>
>>51014256
MY POSITION IS OVERRUN AND SANDPOINT IS DOOMED IF I DON'T GET A GOOD ANSWER TO ONE QUESTION

WHERE'S MY FIRE SUPPORT

>>51014298
SUMMON UP THE POWER OF THE GOD HAND

>>51014419
No.
>>
>>51014362
I have heard it's quite fun when you take Extra Hex and play one, cackling and making people roll twice and take the lower result for saves, etc... You don't have to build me one, but I will definitely look over anything people show me.

>>51014404
That's true, I'm usually the only one with Will saves over 5 during the early levels...
>>
>>51014256

I, as the Gm, opened up the floodgates to 3pp material after another pc decided their Paladin || Magus (EL6 Gestalt with rolled stats btw) was going to leave the party.
He is now making a Shinobi (from legendary hybrids) || Warlord.
And the party U. Monk || Fighter (Archetype that gets to reroll an attack check, forgot it's name) has traded out one of his feats for Martial Training 1 and chose Broken Blade.

The last pc, who is a sword lord fighter || swashbuckler with the slashing grace chain, is debating if his character should leave the party do to a pact with an individual that gave him sand based Kineticists powers.

All an all, pretty good meet.
>>
>>51014519
A human can have Cackle, Evil Eye, and Misfortune at level 1. Those three together are highly debilitating. Then use your spells for utility, or force even more debuffs with spells like Ray of Sickening, Ill Omen, Ray of Enfeeblement, Mudball, or Frostbite.

Take clever word play for intimidate and add in Shaken to your debuff cycle.

Be the debuff master.
>>
>>51014475
The Avowed is probably the best way to be a "utility-blaster", even beating out the 3rd-party-infused Kineticist simply because everything you need is all in a single book and not spread across a dozen sources. It lets you choose whether you want to focus on your damage dealing (but still have some ace tricks up your sleeve), or to be good at have a huge amount of options at your fingertips (while still dealing damage that keeps you competitive against initiators, spherecasters, vancian blasters, replace-it-all fighters and rogues, etc).

As for how to explain the pacts unconventionally!
>Variant Sorcerer, with your pacts being the remnants of a deal or contamination of the blood in your ancestor's past.
>Deific power filtered into a form that the mortal body can utilize without blowing up
>Technology or mutagens that slowly morph the user into whatever they have a "pact" with
>>
>>51014256
Well.

A little while ago, I told here the story about our mission to kill a man who couldn't die. He had lived too long, and had effectively put a bounty on himself. No matter what circumstances he put himself in, probability would pretzel itself so he'd come out fine. This even extended to far-reaching plans. We were seeing what would happen if a Resist Fire ran out while he was sitting in a fireplace, and the weather picked up into a tornado and threw trees at us.

Then we thought about shoving him through a portal to the positive energy plane. He'd overheal, explode, bish bash bosh job done.

Instead, he saw the face of god and became invulnerable. Now probability didn't NEED to pretzel itself, because he just couldn't be harmed. We made an immortal man even MORE immortal.

That was the session before last.

LAST session, we travelled to an ancient Coatl temple. The Coatl inside would grant wishes to those who beat its trials. So we beat the trials Read: Asked Mr Immortal to go get them, and started wishing.

The Coatl couldn't touch it. It couldn't kill him, it couldn't remove his protections, he couldn't tell us how to remove his protections, he couldn't tell us how to find out how to remove his protections.

But then a thought occurred. Those that recall me telling the first part of this story before may recall that this setting has things in it preventing long-range teleporting and planehopping. Basically monsters from between dimensions claw and tear at you more the further you go.

People had attempted to teleport this man before, to kill him via the warpmonsters. It always failed because that was dangerous, so scrolls would be defective, people would fuck up, an anvil would crush the guy using the scroll, etc.

But now he was invulnerable.

So I wished for him to be teleported to heaven.
>>
>>51014672
It occurs to me at this point that this story doesn't have the BEST conclusion. Almost an anticlimax to just say 'it worked'. But when the DM has to take 10 minutes to figure out just what the fuck should happen, for it to WORK, and for him to state he hadn't expected us to solve that job so quickly, or even at ALL... it feels good.

I got high-fives.

The Pixie also vegetablised himself down to zero mental stats by looking at the dude with Arcane Sight as he was teleporting. So that was fun.
>>
Anyone know whether Fluffy2 GM falls on the dom or sub side of lewd things? I'm trying to figure out what profiles are most likely to be chosen
>>
>>51014726
I made mine an obvious male dom because it felt like all the guys were kind of femmy, and I wanted a regal asshole who destroys assholes.
>>
>>51014763

Why are people so averse to making rough doms, anyway?
>>
>>51014672
>>51014690
So basically he was Rincewind?
>>
>>51014764
I find it more exciting to be dominated.
>>
>>51014763
I made what I wanted and I'm not gonna stress over whether or not fluffy DM likes mine (Sohyon)
>>
>>51014763
>>51014763
Renzen?

Though, not going to lie, if I get in, I hope there's at least one Ara Ara~ molester who wants to dress me up before gaping my asshole.
>>
File: 1480707689686.png (1MB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1480707689686.png
1MB, 500x646px
>>51014250
>mfw I realize she's using a sarashi an is probably even more stacked without it

>>51014726
Does it matter? I imagine most lewd things will be between players anyway and making a hidden criteria like that is kinda dishonest.
>>
>>51014475
Avowed is pretty good. Decent damage, plenty of utilities and good variety in the pact system; each is an ability package including a sense-type
>>
>>51014814
I imagine it does matter to an extent, because I've never known a lewd DM that doesn't want to do the side shows as well.
>>
>>51014814

Doraf from Granblue Fantasy are basically a fusion of all my kinks and interests.
>>
File: Red Kit.jpg (68KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Red Kit.jpg
68KB, 400x600px
>>51014764
Because >>51014780 is pretty common, a lot of people want to go into this either as shotas or as ara aras who are there only to take dick, and I know that, and I'm also willing to deliver exactly that with a snobbish asshole attitude.

>>51014812
Yep. Me personally, I just feel like doms are going to be more rare hear.
>>
>>51014570
Sounds pretty devious... Debuffs sound great, but does it also lend itself well to being able to supply damage when needed? Or is it more of a, "Screw the enemy's life up, and let everyone else pound them into pulp," situation?
>>
>>51014861
>I just feel like doms are going to be more rare hear.

Doms are disappointingly rare all over, people are just way too passive about those sorts of things not that I'm complaining, since I always make doms and it's a seller's market for those things.
>>
>>51014850
Narumeia is a perfect wife and you're a man of great taste.
>>
>>51014850
Short, busty and horned is a great combination, that's true. I am almost sure that's Haruna from KanColle, though.

>>51014831
Eh, still, that shouldn't really be a significant factor.
>>
>>51014925
>I am almost sure that's Haruna from KanColle, though.

It's Haruna drawn with Doraf proportions!
>>
File: 304d5bf4f798a2e071fd97d1c36b4a49.jpg (476KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
304d5bf4f798a2e071fd97d1c36b4a49.jpg
476KB, 1200x1200px
>>51014925
>short, busty, and horned

What about hips instead of bust?
>>
File: Drop the hammer.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Drop the hammer.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>51014475
>how I could explain their Pacts in unconventional ways assuming gestalt.

You're a big bad soldier man with an Elemental stuck in your body, keeping you alive so it can feed off the energy of other people!
>>
>>51014861
Personally, one of my favorite scenes is three-ways where I'm the switch and get to tag team the bitch as well as get my fill. Hence why I made the trap.
>>
Skirmisher (Ex)

At 8th level, whenever a scout moves more than 10 feet in a round and makes an attack action, the attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target was flat-footed. If the scout makes more than one attack this turn, this ability only applies to the first attack. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability

This doesn't specify a melee attack. Does this allow you to deal sneak attack damage regardless of range?
>>
>>51015008
Yes. Note that it only applies to a single attack, though, so it's real shitty compared to sneak attack.
>>
>>51014944
Fine, I like a good pair of hips. What I don't like is shortstacks looking like someone squished them. That's one of the reasons draphs are so good, they are actually proportional.
>>
>>51015033

It's weird, normally I roll my eyes a little at the proportions on huge-chested girls wearing most clothing, but that chick in the miko outfit from the last thread actually looks extremely reasonable for a girl with tits bigger than her torso.
>>
File: 1477686027383.jpg (70KB, 736x669px) Image search: [Google]
1477686027383.jpg
70KB, 736x669px
>>51014983

Because it's more flavorful that way.

PAIN... is your reward for being near me!
FATE... won't be a friend when I'm around!
FLEE... before the tragedy that follows...
ME... the situations I've survived...

I'm a cursed black cat
I'm an albatross
I'm a mirror broken
Save yourself!
I'm your bad luck charm...
>>
>>51015140
That's the second best thing! When your huge tits look reasonable. Hard to get, sadly.
>>
>>51015177
Can't you just...NOT turn it off and say you can't or something?
>>
>>51015140
It really depends on well the artist can give realistic weight and heft to the proportions at hand, as compared to... I dunno, One Piece-esque stuff where every female has balloons glued to her chest.
>>
>>51015186

It's really quite tragic, huge chested witches or Barbarian girls are the best, and the few times they show up in campaigns they're either dresses in barely anything or using poorly proportioned anime art.

Like, if your bust is that big you don't even need to show off cleavage, just wear a proper robe or uniform and the huge bumps will give it away.
>>
File: 1478826004670.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478826004670.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>51014256
Ran "tears at bitter manor"
Things overall went pretty damn well, the group officially took up the mantle of "the golden watch" and dig that after their first story arc already have a group identity.

I fucked up towards the end of the arc.
>groups paladin fights the anti paladin in 1v1 combat and manages to best her with non lethal damage
>ties her up and leaves her while they continue to explore the manor
>tons of things that took 3 weeks to unravel happen
>they forget about her
> I forget about her
>final battle time. It's a fairly one sided fight due to the insane will saves going around
>realize afterward the anti paladin could have made it much more interesting of a battle

Meh at least I can have her return to fight another day.
Tfw the group passes up half a dozen side quests I'm the forest on the grounds of "fuck exploring that scary shit"
>>
Threadly reminder that Sent x Kyler is the cutest potential RotJR couple.
>>
>>51015359
You meme this a lot
>>
>>51014256
The last session, the party stormed into a bandit's stronghold, killed some of his men and got into a fight with him. One guy grappled him as he stepped into a portal, pulling the grappler with him. The rest of the party charged after him, but 2 of them ended up 100 miles away, in the middle of an occupied keep.

To avoid being killed, they went and did some work for the occupants, only to get lost during a rain storm and then one of them got pulverized by an ogre's greatclub.

The others are going to continuing their half this weekend.
>>
>>51015369
I do. At least one other person does as well though because I don't do it in every thread. I also meme the centaur (centauress?) being a futa. Besides, they really do make a cute couple.
>>
>>51015453
So what your saying is your a fucking cancerous whelp.
>>
>>51015494
Yes. Also I'm bored and don't have anything better to do besides shitpost.
>>
>>51015494
>not being cancerous on 4chan

You sound cancerous.
>>
>>51015031
I'm going to use it with a moist nugget at extreme ranges. With the Energy Blade Sphere talent.
>>
>>51015532
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u3.png (56KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u3.png
56KB, 375x360px
>>51015596
4chan is shit, everything posted here is shit. There's no use complaining about shit because even the complainer complaining about shit is shit.
>>
File: [ko.png (484KB, 1182x1168px) Image search: [Google]
[ko.png
484KB, 1182x1168px
>>51014925
>Short, busty and horned is a great combination, that's true
>>
>>51014256
Amiri is the only good thing about PF. Well, her and Seoni.
>>
>>51014570
Wouldn't you need to actually invest points into Wisdom for Intimidate>Shaken to be of any use at low levels?

For a 20pb, not sure how that'd turn out for a Witch... 7/14/14/20/11/7 is kinda par for the course.
>>
>>51015768
I don't think so, reread Intimidate. It's the "target's" hit dice and wis for demoralizing.
>>
File: 1481834315335.png (275KB, 694x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481834315335.png
275KB, 694x635px
>>51015721

Where has Geliche's artist been? They should come back and post more.

And apply to some games.
>>
>>51015768
>>51015796
Derp. Nevermind then, case closed. I need sleep.
>>
>>51014533

Is Culdranth his mother? Also, which app?
>>
>>51015810
That's not even Geliche. It's Elsbeth under a Form of the Dragon.
>>
>>51015853

I think anon was referring to the fact that the same artist made Geliche.
>>
>>51015880
They could use his name. Or are names FORBODEN?
>>
>>51015263
Because then I would be lying to the other PCs and the GM would have us roll Bluff and sense motive to prevent metagaming.
>>
File: 1480903898319.png (306KB, 1135x905px) Image search: [Google]
1480903898319.png
306KB, 1135x905px
>>51015853

It was just a cute reaction image that was also a bit related!
>>
How is getting key names and places from the AP excusable at all?
>>
>>51015945
key names and places wrong*
>>
Reminder that parties bigger than 4 are a meme.
>>
>>51015959

Well, if it's some stupid, hard-to-pronounce fantasy name, people will probably come up with a different name or way to say it, and if they use it enough, other players might start doing it until no one remembers what the actual name is anymore.
>>
>>51015992
Meme is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why something is bad, don't use it.
>>
>>51015992
What does it even mean to be a meme in this context? Or has the word lostit's meaning to youpeople?
>>
>>51016019
It's Sandpoint. Spelling Shalelu as Shelalu is understandable, but not Sandpoint as Sandport.
>>
>>51016053

Oh. Well, in that case, there is no excuse, just someone not really paying attention, or they misheard.
>>
>>51016081
Well in case they're reading this, Michael Myldir, the town is SandPOINT, not SandPORT, and the elf's name is a-e, not e-a.
>>
>>51016033
>>51016045
>Meme
>noun: meme; plural noun: memes
>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
>a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.
Probably referring to the idea that party sizes over four are an jokey idea that has passed on through the hobby, and are shallow, forced, and cancerous like most memes are.

It's a derivation of both uses of the word, and still falls in the realm of it's original definition(s).
>>
>>51016161
It's funny to think that most of human behavior is literally, by the definition, a meme.
>>
>>51016161

Starting a new game, 20 players. I want all of /pfg/ in on this
>>
>>51016203

Speak for yourself, you fucking automaton.
>>
>>51016203

>Implying

Do you realize how much of our behavior is biologically driven?
>>
>>51016242
20 players, Galt, no items, Fox only.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (108KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
108KB, 450x299px
>>51016265
>>
>>51016265

>20 factions
>no pvp
>only intrigue
>>
>>51016253
A heck of a lot of it, but how much of it ISN'T?

Every widespread, non-instinctual behavior is memetic. Common behavior passed on nongenetically. Driving cars, using computers, using tools...

Memes, all of it.
>>
>>51016304
Do 5 factions of 4 players.
Or 4 factions of 5 players for the memes.
>>
>>51016323
I can see this working. Like each party is the heads of a gang working to control a bigass city.
>>
>>51016113
Fuckin opps
>>
File: DNAofthesoul.jpg (56KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
DNAofthesoul.jpg
56KB, 625x351px
>>51016313
>>
>>51016336
And since Golarion games seem to be getting more traction, what big city should it be? Absalom? Katapesh? Kerse? Oppara?
>>
>>51016323
>>51016336

The fuck happens when the fights lead to PC death? That player just rolls up another fucking character? They get booted from the game and that team is forever down one person?
>>
>>51016382

ggez git gud
>>
>>51016382
>fights
>getting your hands dirty with the underlings work

Or just make it like Paranoia, where you've got like a half dozen clones ready to take your place when you die, and you can gain more if you need.
>>
>>51016113
Same dude as >>51016337
It's funny, I got the idea of tieing myself to crying leaf through reading the JR players guide blerrb, then looking into crying leaf it self.
>>
>>51016382
Well, this would, by necessity, be a different sort of game.

So I suppose they would roll up another, yeah.

But I'm thinking that the gangbosses dying would be REALLY bad for reputation.

So your gang has a reputation or influence score, which rises or falls as you do awesome shit. The better reputation/influence/whatever your gang has, the more goons it has, better intimidate bonus you get to things, whatever.

Dying effectively 'costs' reputation. Too many people dying too often, and nobody's gonna want to be a part of that gang. Recruits dry up, goons jump ship, and you won't have the stock to replace gangbosses anymore.

So you only really need to kill the bosses to finish the gang off. Presumably, gangbosses that've hit rock bottom can potentially claw their way back up if you haven't put them down. Who knows, maybe another gang is looking for some particularly gifted muscle?
>>
File: 871987694657.jpg (3MB, 4724x1885px) Image search: [Google]
871987694657.jpg
3MB, 4724x1885px
I'm gearing up to GM a spice-war themed desert campaign. Heavy morality and fatality themes.

Any suggestions on systems, rules, or encounters that will really sell that to my players?
>>
Y'all fuckers see that spheres of combat was announced?
>>
>>51016599
Link?
>>
>>51016081
Yeah, was going of off memory on that one.
Always remembered it as "sandport" because the gm called it that when we played irl. Didn't get past the first book, but that shit was seared into my head.
>>
>>51016611
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2u3pn?Drop-Dead-Studios-Spheres-of-Combat-Kickstarter
>>
File: 1441691518854.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1441691518854.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>51016659
>Ssalarn

I am filled with a deep, nameless dread.
>>
dead thread
save us DMs
>>
File: study.png (144KB, 1126x593px) Image search: [Google]
study.png
144KB, 1126x593px
>>51015810
I do and have posted here. And I don't really apply to games for various reasons, but the biggest ones being that I'm not a very fun person to be around.
>>
>>51016659
>spheres of combat
man what an awful name, though
>>
>>51016697
I don't see why, everything he's worked on has been great. Ssalarn + N. Jolly on a DDS project like Spheres of Combat is a dream team. I'm excited to see where it goes.
>>
File: 0ca2ec36d193151a7b0a74c5a0caf123.jpg (733KB, 2400x1436px) Image search: [Google]
0ca2ec36d193151a7b0a74c5a0caf123.jpg
733KB, 2400x1436px
Applicant for the dragons game here, wondering if anybody else had ideas for NPC suggestions. Already posted some basics like an old retired warrior, local popular courtesan, and barber/horn-engraver.
>>
>>51017027
Except Akasha is a mess and so was Arcforge before it got the heave ho.

He designs for Ssalarn and only Ssalarn.
>>
>>51017027
Go look at the other stuff that never got finished and you'll understand the worry.
>>
>>51017037
kobolds!
>>
>>51017057
Seems like a pretty bullshit claim. Akasha has a big following and the threads are full of him responding to feedback. Your loss I guess, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>51017037

Loudmouthed guard captain, juggler/puppeteer/nonspecific street performer who's way more informed than you think he or she is, clumsy carpenter who spends his workday injuring himself and swearing explosively, cute librarian, spoiled child of a bureaucrat who leads a roving band of toughs in search of high-quality meals and service.
>>
>>51017113
Just because it has a following doesn't mean it's well made. We play Pathfinder.
>>
File: huge sphinx.jpg (6MB, 5197x2835px) Image search: [Google]
huge sphinx.jpg
6MB, 5197x2835px
I call upon you, /pfg/! Answer me these questions three!

>What would a Rahadoumi Nation-Pact Avowed even look like? Would the Laws of Man be tattooed across his flesh?

>How do I maximize both specialization in and power of Transmutation spells, to the point of being being able to change the mightiest dragon into a harmless newt, or a diabolical sorceress into an inert statue?

>How do I go full Ranma-1/2-antagonist-of-the-week and turn my favorite Profession skill into a martial art of its very own?
>>
>>51017113
Arcforged not only never got finished, he "oh uh I had some stuff to do" 'd it in the middle of a table entry and never went back to it, except for one or two "oh uh, yeah, uh I'm totally still working on it don't worry guys"
>>
>>51017061
Like what? It looks like there was a truenaming thing he was briefly attached to that DSP can't seem to find anyone to fix, and Arcforge, both of which seem to have been taken off the roster about the same time Dreamscarred switched to Patreon and started using a lot more stock art in their books. Seems more like DSP probably couldn't afford to do two new big books.
>>
>>51017154
Keep in mind a nation avowed has their powers shaped by their love/loyalty/whatever to the nation; not "we're going to carve this shit clean into you and then you'll be our puppet" (no pacts do that).

If those laws are on his flesh, either he's a psychotic zealot who put them there himself, OR he's such a fucking exemplar of them that he didn't even put them there; you can just READ the fucking laws off him like he was the goddamn book.

Either way he'd most likely be the Captain America type to have that stuff on him.
>>
>>51017152
Which is the worst game in the world... Except for everything else, apparently.
>>
>>51017037
If Croupierman gets in, he needs a mentor.
Some other anon had the idea of making her a hilariously lecherous old lady who runs a tavern.
>>
>>51016659
Oh fuck this cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>51017192
Seems likely considering that POW:E got a stock art cover instead of an original one like POW and their release schedule has slowed to a crawl of pretty crappy products since.
>>
>>51017244
the application process will have lasted three weeks by then, there will be 20+ people signed up, most will have written entire towns and multiple NPCs as they were asked to...

I've seen this pattern before on Mythweavers. Many, many times.

There is no game.

Before the "now please spen two weeks writing NPCs" I'd have been willing to believe there is, but it's damn near official now.

Fake game.
>>
>>51017327
Sounds to me like you're trying to incite a panic, friendo.
Please don't try and spook people.
>>
File: flipflap.png (86KB, 280x269px) Image search: [Google]
flipflap.png
86KB, 280x269px
>>51017327

Game ads were a mistake
>>
>>51017363
Rather it's "aw fuck, another one of those".
Nobody needs three weeks to pick players when you've got nearly ten in under one.
>>
>>51017411
Unless, y'know, god forbid, they're trying to find a number of characters that make an interesting party dynamic?
>>
>>51017308
sucks that 3pp pays peanuts, PoW:E is fantastic and a fucking mainstay of our games. I also dig them letting this shit onto the SRD even considering the fucking pocket change this shit earns them.
>>
>>51017440

> I also dig them letting this shit onto the SRD

they have no legal right not for it to be
>>
>>51017458
hmm? I guess because it's OGC?
>>
>>51017468
Correctamundo.

If you're writing for pathfinder, there is legally nothing you can do to stop people putting the rules up somewhere for free, whether you're paizo or 3pp.
>>
>>51017440
DSP kind of seems like they don't really have their shit together. There's numerous 3pp companies that maintain regular release schedules and consistent products, DSP just isn't one of them. They also couldn't keep the stuff off the SRD if they wanted to with the OGL since all their releases are fluff agnostic. You can't copyright crunch, especially when it's all ripped from 3.5 to begin with.
>>
The fourth module for Strange Aeons is a trainwreck. The first three modules were great in horror and weird but this one is generic as fuark.
-Go to Cassomir. Fight derros in an old Infarmary
-Go to Kathher and deactivate the nethyan security system triggered by a fifty somethings fatfuck pseudo-intellectual
-Go to Okeno and rescue a grandma which is a mind swapped yithian
Also it is infuriating that the whole campaign was shill as about fighting the Yellow King cult and actually ends about stopping James Jacobs Donut Steel Originarl Character Xamen-Dhor.
>>
>>51017686
I'm a bit curious now--what's the average point at which an AP implodes? Is it at part 4, where the "big reveal" is supposed to happen to set up the third act?

Is it at part 2, where the realization sets in that you're fucked because you planned your character for the AP-as-advertised instead of the AP-as-written?

I know we've got some stand-outs like Reign of Winter being generally good the whole way through or Skull & Shackles being shit right out of the gate, but can anybody give me an answer here?
>>
>>51017757
I think it really varies from AP to AP. Kingmaker is tenuously constructed it can implode at any point, Mummy's Mask is fine right up until the party sees the giant metaphorical railroad tracks, and you've already mentioned a few others. Few make it past part 4 though, since that's also where high level magic tends to start kicking in and revealing every glossed over plot hole that relied heavily on the iconic representing the peak of wizard effectiveness.
>>
>>51017757
Isn't RoW the AP that you spend five books investing in cold resist and fire damage because everything is ice and then the last book M. Night Sheleleighs you into the elemental plane of fire complete with fire speccedwitches and red dragons?
>>
>>51017757
Usually is around the third or fourth module. Still, what they did was a fucking scam with Strange Aeons..
"Oh yeah, you totally are going to fight the Yellow Sign cult but also there is this dinosaur fungi Old One who haves a flying polyp army who works as a merc for Hasthur. "
Di-did someone, SOMEONE, fucking read an actual short tale by Lovecraft? Or are they mouth-breathing That Guys who only had deal with Chaosium books at Paizo?
>>
>>51017796
Well obviously you have someone be a Winter Witch. It just makes all the puzzles so much easier.
>>
>>51017796
Actually the last module takes place inside Baba Yaga's dancing hutt demiplanes and the last one is pretty much a heat blasting wasteland.
But people loses their shit with wokf waifu and Rasputin from Hellboy.
>>
>>51017892
Wokf waifu? Hellboy Rasputin? I haven't played it myself. I have watched Hellboy, though, so I fail to see what Rasputin has to do with anything.
>>
How best to do embed related?
Android Gunslinger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm2ibnzM1YI
>>
>>51017933
The plot is kickex by Queen Elvanna allying with the only male offspring Baba Yaga had: the Mad Monk Rasputin.
The fifth module of Reign of Winter is about storming a prisoner camp during the last year of WW1 and in the middle of the Russian civil war for rescue poor Baba Yaga, trapped by her son in a matrioshka doll thanks to a Nikola Tesla machine design for imprison or destroy Cthulhu.
>>
File: 1463060317563.png (1MB, 1221x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463060317563.png
1MB, 1221x720px
>>51017933
He meant wolf waifu. She's barely a footnote, but between the fact that she's one of Paizo's precious few NPCs with an interesting concept and /tg/'s love of monstergirls, she might as well be the main draw of the AP alongside Rasputin Must Die.
>>
>>51014256
They've enjoyed the Swallowtail festival and enjoyed the grand opening of the Cathedral of Sandpoint!

Then they were ruined by goblins and a troll!

I am running RotJR
>>
Just a reality-check here, I wanna know if I'm the one who's fucked in the head:

>Damage focused archetype, BAB15 class
>At Level 11:
>Full-Round Action
>Vs Regular AC
>Average 112 damage if it doesn't miss
>Crit is 20/x2 if that matters

Is that high or low?
>>
>>51018141
You're better than Horsk
>>
>>51018141
>112 average damage at 11
Shit.

Like that is atrocious for someone who is supposed to be a damage dealer.
>>
>>51018155
Is this about the onslaught sniper?
>>
>>51014362
Go ahead and give me that build, senpai. Let's see what you got.
>>
How do I convince my GM that Akashic Mysteries isn't overpowered bullshit like he believes Psionics and Path of War to be?
>>
>>51018117
What?!
How is there people already playing RotJR if the application ends in 15th of this mont?!
R3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51018141
That's goddamn pathetic
>>
>>51018231
Someone else decided to run it.
>>
>>51018160
Yeah, after seeing the "astronomical" claim as a reason to damage-cap the thing, I started wondering if maybe I'm the one whose idea of decent numbers are all borked.

It seemed low to me though...
>>
>>51018231
Because I decided I'd run it for my group! Our party is a shapeshifting futa Lapine monk, a druid that was raised by hill giants, an android witch that just wants to know the meaning of love, a lewd cutpurse neko-tier catfolk rogue and Sandpoint's Neutral Good Vigilante with a huge crush for Jubrayl the badboy!
>>
>>51018256
People have different opinions on what good damage is.
>>
>>51018150
Isn't Horsk the dwarf that single-shots a crossbow once a round without even having vital strike?
>>
>>51018290
Yes
>>
>>51018283
>No tiddy monster with hips for days.
Meh.
>>
>>51018287
How would you define "good damage"? Kills an equivalent-CR enemy, with average damage, assuming a natural 10 on all attacks, in 1 round?
>>
File: WAT.gif (2MB, 350x276px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.gif
2MB, 350x276px
>>51018303
I...I just...
How. Why. Where. WAT.

>>51018256
That might be decent for a ranged secondary damage dealer in PFS? Maybe. If that's fully optimized though that's the combat equivalent of skipping your turn to masturbate.

Specifically both: If you fired something off with one hand because you're busy using the other to pleasure yourself immorally, you'd probably do better damage then.
>>
>>51018342
That's the Half-orc druid that turns into a giant when she whildshapes with a penchant for the mating press!
>>
File: panic time.gif (1MB, 516x465px) Image search: [Google]
panic time.gif
1MB, 516x465px
>>51018283
>Druid raised by Hill Giants

THIS CANNOT END WELL.
>>
>>51018155
>112

What are you fighting that has 112 HP at level 11?
>>
>>51018356
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/npc-classes/npc-codex-iconics/iconic-ranger/iconic-ranger-12
>>
>>51018361
Contexg of gif?
>>
>>51018346
I think many people here see it roughly that way, except for the natural ten thing.

Some builds might only hit the guy on a 15 but kill the guy from just the minimized splash damage. Others might never miss but only get the kill on a "75% of max" roll. stuff like that.

But overall, that's probably a pretty good place. One kill per round for equal CR, or AoE things with CR half of your level.
>>
>>51018388
I don't actually know.
>>
>>51018356
F
>>
>>51018396
Warframe update.it seems the players are repsonding to a redtext message saying 'Don't panic'
>>
>>51018372
112HP is actually the Mean (the median is 114) for the HP of CR9 creatures, taking the entire bestiary into account.

CR10 is 124.5 (median 147) so the average hit of 112 will fail to take the target down.
>>
>>51018392
Thing is, there's a lot of fluctuation in actual monster hp within a given CR, so it's not really a solid system. Good rule of thumb for an optimizer, though.

I personally would say that you're in the right ballpark if you can at least get it done in either 2 rounds, or cut down enough hp to let the next person on your team make the kill.
>>
>>51018478
We love it when things turn. I like counting revolutions, or having a machine do it for me.

Do you like the vertical axis ones, like with revolving doors? We were installing some motors under there the other day to "green" the building up; let's not talk about the costs vs savings - environmental or budget-wise - though...
>>
>>51018449

Most of the time you're fighting enemies 4 CR lower than your level, or less opponents than your party
>>
So I am taking breaks from writing other homebrew to write an AP. After asking everyone here people seem to love the idea of revolution.

Now here comes the issue, how large of a city should one make? I have decided to focus the revolution on a single city, at least for the first half of the AP. The city itself needs to be detailed, to feel lively. I plan on making an actual in game system to taking streets/securing territory in block to block city warfare.

The campaign itself will be centered around the Bright and Glorious Revolution of Corkheel Square. Which began as a mass execution by firing squad and became, through possibly divine providence (or at least some claim it as such), a rising up of the oppressed. The revolution itself will be somewhere between the French Revolution and the Rise of the Bolshevik in theme. You are at the center of the people's council.

Now one of the center points I envisioned is a quite literal tree of revolution. At the center of corkheel the supposed symbol of divine providence is a tree that was not there weeks before. A massive trunk with branches reaching towards the sky and roots that crack the cobbles. Bluebloods have been tied by their feet to the branches and their throats cut so their blood may feed the fledgling nation. Indeed some who were at the mass execution said that one of those who died began to twist and grow into the mighty tree.

So the game would include taking streets/strategic locations/negotiating with other nations to be recognized/killing nobility/uncovering the hidden horrors of the city.

The game would have the main themes of Revolution, Criminal Intrigue, Horror, Mythos, and Body Horror. The players would be part of an investigatory and disciplinary branch of the People's Council likely.

Not only would you seek to crush the blue bloods but see that your faction, among the many vying for control of the Corkheel revolution, comes out on top.
>>
>>51018489
I was confused for a moment if revolution was a different word so I deleted the post to check. No I am pretty sure I got the right one. I might be retarded though.
>>
>>51018346
Okay, OPTIMIZED you should be able to one-round equivalent CR or nearly so (the latter especially when there's AoE users in the party, for obvious reasons).

If you're dishing out debuffs and "it also fucks you up", then about 60-70% is probably okay; basically you're meant to fuck up 'bosses' (like that CR+5 dragon fight) by inflicting those penalties even though you can't one-round it, so doing like a quarter to it is fine.

If your main job and the build/class "cost" (like if a lot of the class abilities, feats, etc are all angled towards it) is DAMAGE though, and you can't reliably take down at least CR-1 with a very average set of roles, you're in trouble.

optimization floor is one thing, but if there's a mechanical ceiling keeping you down below? that means you fell into a trap.
>>
>>51018491
Actually the average encounter outside of PFS or APs (which vary.... unbelievably wildly in their values) is generally a small group of CR-1s, giving a CR+2 or +3 fight, more often the latter as virtually all GMs always assume the PCs are hella powerful.

So a "# = to partymembers" of CR-1s is pretty common in every group I've either played in or talked to.
>>
>>51018538
Second
I'm not a high optimization builder most of the time, but I hate the idea of a optimal damage ceiling for a Damage Dealing Archetype.
The archetype should Rival other High damage builds with a equivalent level of optimizing needed to reach that goal.
>>
>>51017508
Don't they release at least one thing a month?
>>
>>51018573

>Players optimize to be more powerful than the CR they're supposed to fight
>DMs have to make encounters more powerful
>Players that don't optimize are fucked
>>
>>51018481
I'd say the big problem with the onslaught isn't the numbers; they don't need to go higher; if you want to optimize those up you can.

But you only can without that damage cap on. Regular kineticist is the starving african child of damage output, with the fly walking all over his zoomed in eyeball.

That damage cap makes that 112 no longer even possible to attain.
>>
>>51018601
No, that one started from the GMs, though the gamemastering section is to blame.

For example, say we've got four CR 1/4 goblins. That's surely CR 1, right?
Except....
>>
>>51018579
One shitty thing per month. Did you notice that two of their main staff essentially quit hecause DSP doesn't pay? That's what happened to Arcforge. Ssalarn wasn't gomna see a cent for it till it got a release. DSP regularly pushes back releases. He could finish it in a week (not likely considering the difficult crunch) and wouldn't see a profit until up to 2 years from then.

Or he could work for Adam Meyers, get his books out and see them released within 2 months of completion.

I can't fault him for prioritizing the job that helps h keep food in hs fridge and a roof over his bed
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 600x849px
First ever PF sheet
How bad did I mess up?
www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1059698
>>
>>51018578
This. By all means have the players work for it, but don't cap it to "never more than this other guy".

Especially when that means you'd need to fill out twice as many damage calculations just to know where your own ceiling is because it's based on a mechanic you don't have, that's just insane.
>>
>>51018642
Oh you're hilarious, if you think that ANYONE other than a full-sized game company (like Paizo employees) does tabletop writing as a LIVING. Literally everyone on DSP, DDS, LPJ, pretty much fucking every third-party company ever has their writers have actual jobs like food service, factories, grocers, priests, lab assistants, teachers, etc. Nobody works it full-time.
>>
>>51018651
A mithral chain shirt is worth way more than that.

MIthral armor is 4000+base cost.
>>
>>51018673
The chart said for light armor the cost was only +1k
>>
>>51018691
Why the fuck are you making a light armor mithral anyways?

You should be doing it to a medium armor to make it become light.

A mithral breastplate, for example.
>>
>>51018659
So you have 2 options:
Company A who will give you assignments, publish your work swiftly, promote your work, and pay you swiftly

Company B who will delay publishing your work, have your coworkers tell the public they don't like your work, and will pay you a long time from now.

Would anyone actually work for company B over company A?

Adam Meyers literally has the dude as one of the head writers for a huge project while DSP kept his work in perpetual limbo. I woulda dumped Arcforge too of I was in his shoes.
>>
>>51018698
Croupier loses dodge chance if no mithral, and it costs too much
>>
>>51018698
Medium armor made of mithril is still medium armor. If you are not proficient then the ACP is applied to most d20 rolls.

Additionally the max dex is a lot lower. A high level dex character wants the bigger max dex.
>>
I'm gonna try to DM Rise of the Runelords as a 1 player campaign with some DMPCs helping for my GF. Any tips?
>>
>>51018698
Mithril chainshirt has no armor check.
>>
>>51018673
You are full of shit. >>51018691 is correct.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-armor/specific-magic-armor/mithral-shirt
>>
>>51018652
Capping it makes me think they're just as afraid of the class as piazo was.
With arbitrary limitations that just make it a weaker option or an option that is just done better in every way by sometime else.

It needs to be competitive with builds it's meant to possibly take the role of or no one will fuckin bother, and just go Zen Archer, Ranger archer, or all the other Proven RDPS builds that Don't Have that arbitrary ceiling.
>>
>>51018723
I have lore oracle so the prof isn't an issue, and I'm planning on pumping my CHA further for sidestep, but the main reason I did it so early is because mithral medium is too expensive.
Doesn't work with the character too well thematically either.

>>51018740
That was my other motivating factor.
I'm gonna see if it can be reskinned to be part of his regular attire, and his everyday outift imposing ACPs sounded stupid.
>>
File: 1409570521684.gif (941KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1409570521684.gif
941KB, 627x502px
So I've been running modules to get my group up to a certain level where I can run my own AP. I just finished tears at bitter manor and was thinking of running feast of ravenmoore next.

Anything I should consider or keep in mind? Is it a shit module? I've only glanced through it so far as I'm not running anything for several weeks yet
>>
>>51018785

>Feast of Ravenmoore

Run Scenic Dunnsmouth instead
>>
File: THANKYOU.jpg (159KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
THANKYOU.jpg
159KB, 500x617px
>>51018785
Depending on your party and their ability to hit a flying creature with DR/magic, the final monster could wreck them, especially if the adventure is played as written timeline-expectation-wise. Specifically, the whole adventure should take place in the span of about one to two DAYS. So likely one set of character resources to get through a LOT of encounters.

Personally, I think its a great adventure specifically because of that. It puts the screws to the 5 minute workday bullshit and the final boss is almost "who said anything about appropriate CR" grade. Which, for a creepy horror adventure, that is how it should be. If your worried about it being too lethal, they are mosquito cultists; take alive for later feedings.

Also, Kreigler should be played like Kreiger.
>>
Does the ungermaw class grant your PC the chance to increase size?
>>
>>51017236
There are tons of better games, we're mostly just playing PF because we're stuck with idiots who refuse to even try learning anything else.
>>
>>51018901
>would put the screws to the players
Good.
The group has a few decent ranged members including a gunslinger so I doubt the flying enemies will be too huge of a problem. Though all the damage dealers are straight up melee so things should be more interesting.

>kriegler should be played like krieger
Do you mean like pic related?
>>
>>51018141
>if it doesn't miss
That's not how you calculate dpr.
>>
File: 1460692074833.jpg (559KB, 1250x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1460692074833.jpg
559KB, 1250x1245px
>>51019024
>Do you mean like pic related?

110%
Sometimes playing to the cliche makes all the difference. And honestly it worked great for the helpful oddball mayor / demented mosquito cultist dichotomy. Mileage may vary of course; my players love an obvious "based on" character, when it fits and its been a while since the last. Strong spices and all that.

Also, my players faces when they tied the "pig" to the fence, and it flew away still tied to the fencepost.
>>
File: 1440719604818.jpg (16KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1440719604818.jpg
16KB, 400x389px
>>51019273
This is gonna be fun...
>>
Post your last played character's theme song
>>
>>51014256
>So /pfg/, tell me about your last session. Anything interesting happen?

My character ejaculated all over some sexy Kellid midriff.
>>
>>51019504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
>>
>>51014672
Good job! I'm glad that our suggestions helped!
>>
Is there no official map of Casmaron?
>>
File: 1476368199924.jpg (164KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1476368199924.jpg
164KB, 900x1273px
How do I fiendbound marauder, /pfg/?
>>
File: 1481570573524.jpg (349KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1481570573524.jpg
349KB, 990x1400px
Fluffy Tails v2 is still recruiting.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo

We've already got some chicks, but we could use more.
>>
File: 1463931449367.jpg (193KB, 755x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1463931449367.jpg
193KB, 755x1271px
Has anyone played a Small tiefling? Was she a busty shortstack?
>>
>>51019705
I'm still polishing my app!
>>
File: 57102356_p0.png (808KB, 1000x1269px) Image search: [Google]
57102356_p0.png
808KB, 1000x1269px
>>51019741
What kind of waifu are you making?
>>
>>51018087
I don't know, I feel like there are a bunch of better waifus in the AP, Greta just gets a lot of attention for some reason.
>>
File: 190925_by_masateru-datxhiv.jpg (111KB, 1024x891px) Image search: [Google]
190925_by_masateru-datxhiv.jpg
111KB, 1024x891px
Finally, my Internet is sorted out. i can respond a bit more regularly now.

Dragon DM here.

How is everyone? Got any questions about the game? Need help with a character concept? Applications end the 18th.

>>51018921
Great girth, basically lets you self cast enlarge person after you eat a spell.

>>51017327
My master plan is uncovered. Good work.

NPCs suggestions/creations are just little things you can contribute to the game, even if you cant make it to the game. The Demesne is your home base and you'll be returning to it often.
>>
What's the logical trade route from Amanandar to Absalom?
>>
File: 1472652868888.png (507KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472652868888.png
507KB, 960x800px
Molthune knights is closing apps!

Who do you think will get in?
>>
>>51014397
Joe. His name is Joe. Or Steve.
>>
File: promotional offer rantails.jpg (34KB, 439x453px) Image search: [Google]
promotional offer rantails.jpg
34KB, 439x453px
>>51019780
A venerable huli jing with a youthful body, but is secretly ashamed of her heritage so disguises herself to look like an old granny with a waspish tongue!
>>
>>51017757
Depends entirely on the AP. Some implode once the first book ends, some when they get to the inevitable mega dungeon in book 3 4 or 5. Some have a finish so flaccid that even the thirstiest kitsuneposter's favorite character couldn't get it up. And then of course we have ones that are about as well made as the aforementioned kitsuneposter's favorite character.

Kingmaker is good if the party is up for it, but the ending is like a wet fart compared to the build up. Rise of the Runelords starts really strong, but the fourth book is meh since the dungeon is not that interesting and can take far too long if the party doesn't just alpha strike through the entire thing. Winter's Reign can be a little too quirky, Iron Gods can be a bit boring once the only weapons you really need are adamantine ones because robots everywhere and the third book feels a lot like a filler episode in a short series (both are still really good, because Paizo can make their quirky actually good when they want to and the writers have a boner for the subject). Giant Meatgrinder is a giant meatgrinder.
>>
File: 1447822381892.png (80KB, 319x493px) Image search: [Google]
1447822381892.png
80KB, 319x493px
>>51020025
Old grannies don't fit cute lewds unless they're like this.

And even then who'd want to ERP with you?
>>
>>51020039
Didn't Reign of Winter get saddled with a giant megadungeon in book 3?
>>
>>51019806
Dragon DM! Dragon DM!

What's the average thicc-ness level of The Demesne?
>>
File: old granny.png (1MB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
old granny.png
1MB, 700x800px
>>51020060
Clearly she'd lewd in her cuter form!
And who says she isn't that sort of old granny?!
>>
>>51020039
>but the ending is like a wet fart compared to the build up.

Isn't it sad that the After-Campaign quest ideas concerning Brevoy are more compelling for the Final Act than anything involving Nyrissa?

Hell, if you renamed Briar to "Kingmaker" and made it a legendary Aldori blade that was bathed in Choral's blood than you can ditch the Fae entirely.
>>
Does the Gox Mask's "count as one size larger than you are" stack with Powerful Build, or does it not because both are "virtual" size increases?
Usually, things will say outright if they do or do not stack, iirc.
>>
>>51020079

anywhere from Very Thicc, to HOLY FUCK. All the while remaining particularly sporty.
>>
File: 1448031397519.png (377KB, 849x642px) Image search: [Google]
1448031397519.png
377KB, 849x642px
>>51020189
The goz mask is broken by RAW.
>>
>>51020201

Should we expect the average Demesne citizen to look like anything from Draph/Doraf to humans from Kingdom Death?
>>
>>51020221
In what fashion?
It seemed sorta off, which is why I'm asking to begin with.
I really wanted the smoke sight, but the size increase would be fucking gravy on my fear brawler.
>>
>>51020223
>Draph
>kingdom death

Spot on.
except not short ladies unless you want to be short, in which case, more power to you.
>>
>>51017951
There's an archetype in Spheres of Power that literally gives you an arm cannon. It's called Blaster.
>>
File: 1442507782905.jpg (13KB, 164x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442507782905.jpg
13KB, 164x276px
>>51020248

>All that thicc

First off, what are the rolls?

Secondly, how can Outsiders even compete, do they get thicc by living in the Demesne? The thought of padding out, adding inches to your height or length and waking up to find you grew a cup is kind of growing on me.
>>
>>51020230
>It seemed sorta off
It's a 8k gp magic item that has other effects. It seems kinda obvious to me that RAI is that size increase only applies 'to resist the effects of wind'.
>>
File: pin_up_concept_art.jpg (268KB, 1534x720px) Image search: [Google]
pin_up_concept_art.jpg
268KB, 1534x720px
>>51020391
>first spoiler
Same as Hermean/Aslanti

>Second spoiler
The Demesne is a magical place. It is both physical location, and a Demi-plane, It exists on multiple continents simultaneously and has a HUGE number of dragons including a whateverthefuck great wyrm like The Queen.

If just visiting didn't have some sort of fey effect on you then i'd be disappointed. Living there would saturate you with odd magics, most certainly changing you physically.
>>
Is 2 attacks, each at +11 to hit and dealing 1d8+8 damage each good for someone who wants to be the main damage dealer? This is level 4.
>>
Rolled 1, 6 + 3 = 10 (2d8 + 3)

>>51020472

The to-hit seems good but the damage dealt feels a little weak, unless two-handing lowers your strength bonus down to .5x?

>>51020460
>Same as Hermean/Aslanti

In that case, game on.
>>
>>51020460
What are the rolls for Hermean/Aslanti, for reference?
>>
>>51020472
It really depends on your group's optimisation levels.

You can get three hits in at +5 to hit with 3d6+6 at level 1 with a broken blade initiator, for example.
>>
>>51020507

2d8!

I'd suggest adding a flat +2 bonus to represent the thicc is as magical as it is genetic.

Which would give >>51020499 a 12, which is just about the perfect "holy shit it's huge."
>>
>>51016992

O-oh! Well it's very mature of you to be able to admit that.

I hope we've been useful to you the times you've asked for suggestions for your art!
>>
File: 1480503759671.jpg (135KB, 518x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480503759671.jpg
135KB, 518x358px
>>51020531
>>51020507

Same as Tiefling. 1d10
>>
>>51020537

I am error
>>
>>51020429
Well, then, do size effects stack as a general rule in PF, or do they not?
I'm coming from 3.5 where it would pointedly say that size effects do not stack in it's column.
>>
>>51019705

Thank God for what chicks you do have.

Shame on everyone who made a dude that's not a trap.

S H A M E
H
A
M
E
>>
>>51020562
Highest real size increase like enlarge person stacks with highest virtual size increase like 'you count x size categories larger for X'.
>>
>>51020531

Just for shinanigains... i'll allow it. Citizens of the Demesne get a 2d8+2
>>
File: aaaahggfhdfghdgfgs.gif (431KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
aaaahggfhdfghdgfgs.gif
431KB, 240x230px
I have 350 GP left on my Inquisitor, level 2. I've got weapons, I've got armour, I've got essentials i.e food, water, sleeping stuff. What else should I get?
>>
>>51020472
If you can do it all the time without depending on circumstances, it's perfectly fine.
You can drop mooks just fine, and roust about with bigger thing, you'd just need some backup.
>>51020460
Is there any place that has all the KD pinup art?
>>
>>51020611
silver and cold iron weapon blanche?
>>
>>51020611
You can afford a few emergency alchemical doodads, an ioun stone light.
Did you get one of the Inquisitor kits? Extra oil? Twine, needles, magnets, etc?
>>
>>51020612
>Is there any place that has all the KD pinup art?

Simply looking up "Kingdom Death art" on Google Images is giving me a lot of stuff.
>>
>>51020663
I mean a one stop storehouse.
>>51020647
I actually prefer those to be gauntlets, as they are cheap, if you are a melee combatant. Blanches are really useful if you are an archer of some sort.
>>
How do you present a land at war in your games? How do you make it believable to your players? Who's at war and why?
>>
>>51020747
Depends on a lot of factors.
>How do you make it believable to your players? Who's at war and why?
Wars are waged over power and resources. You have something I want, now I have an excuse to take it from you. Add to that many wars are cylindrical; one side started a war to take something, other side wages war later to take it back.
You do not need to tell the ACTUAL reasons for the war to the pcs, usually only the nation's leaders know exactly the deal, but it is always "I want what you have/I am exerting influence on you for X purpose".
>>
How I join the dragon campaign?
>>
>>51020747

Starvation and disease are the two most important things nobody bothers to emphasize that need to permeate a warzone. There's rape, there's raids, there's destroyed buildings or bodies left to rot in fields, but the most common thing you will ever see in a land engulfed by war are gaunt faces and sickly skin.

And yet... Life goes on. Most people try to portray warzones as these places bereft of citizenry who stay huddled in their huts for days and days, but the truth of the matter is the harvest still needs to be brought in, the cows need to get milked and the roof needs to get patched. It's just harder now, and maybe one of these days the soldiers will come for that cow of yours. A warzone is not just dangerous for the common person, it's *stressful.*
>>
I've been doing some buildmaking, and i think that the ucBarbarian is actually more offensively powerful than the Barbarian. The main difference is in unexpected strike and taunting stance combined with a fortuitous weapon.

You are almost guaranteed at least two extra attacks a round, and that damage piles up.

Defensively, your oh-shit-reroll is now once a day, and your clear mind now delays working for a turn. A slight nerf.
>>
>>51020605
Yeesssss
>>
>>51019504
>When you're a small sized race rogue stuck in a revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6Ct4WBRow&ab_channel=mildetryth
>>
>>51020605
>>51020933
Discord rollbots are based
11 inches, boys.
>>
>>51020507
>>51020531
What are you rolling for?
>>
>>51021073
They're being perverts.
>>
>>51021073

The dankest of /pfg/ memes.
>>
>>51021080
>>51021093
Explain.
>>
>>51021118

The roll is for dick length or, if halved, cup sizes.
>>
>>51021118
They're role-playing being well endowed and actually being content with themselves as people.
>>
>>51018141
If you have 6th level casting from a good list, and you haven't self buffed, that is fine. Otherwise you will want to up it a bit.
>>
>>51021132
>>51021142
Jesus christ why?
>>
>>51021206
Why not? It's good fun and helps the imagination when the inevitable ERP happens!
>>
>>51021142
>>51021206
My group and I do this as a lark sometimes.
It's funny, dawg, be cool.
>>51021159
My question as someone a bit newer is this: Is that kind of damage to one/two shot an enemy? Should you expect to be able to drop most opponents with ease throughout the life of a combat character?
I mean, it just seems sort of anti-climatic that unless the DM takes exceptional steps, a foe touted as powerful and dangerous can be taken out with a single blow
>>
>>51020870
Have you ever been right about anything you post? The unchained barbarian is a huge nerf.
>>
>>51021218
It really depends. Enemy defenses at level 11 are complicated. As long as it doesn't come with a pounce and isnt ranged then it is probably a little low, depending on the rest of the class. I have a calc for dpr; give me your full attack routine?
>>
>>51021219
Buildpost or stoppost.
>>
>>51021219
The only time one would want an unchained barbarian is for a TWF Build, but Urban barbarian achieves almost the same thing

Besides, Bloodrager probably is one of the stronger, fun and well balanced hybrid classes
>>
Since I get style bonus feats from scared fist warpriest, would the wild card style feats from MoMS be useful? Pre errata is allowed too.

This is gestalt
>>
>>51021260
I don't have a character that high, currently level 3, but my base swing is +7/3d6+6 or +6/3d6+9 /w PA.
I'm also an initiator, but I have no swift boosts to damage for reasons.
>>
>>51021301
A bit? It depends on the action it takes to change the style feat. Warpriests have NO swift actions to spare, even more so with activating a style being a swift.

>>51021297
Bloodrager doesn't get "extra rage power" feat, meaning you get only a few rage powers.
>>
>>51021219
>>51021297
Unchained rage should have just been a variant of base rage, and the rage power lists shouldn't have been mutually exclusive for the most part. Unchained Barb was a mistake.
>>
>>51021340
wut, you don't need more than 4 powers anyway
>>
>>51021306
That is squarely in the "good" zone. If you have other things to bring to the fight you are fine. If damage is all you do then you are probably still fine, but not barbarian or fighter tier.

>>51021368
The new rage had better math and doesn't favor two handed so much. It's better for the game. You were a mistake, but you still turned out great.

>>51021370
... Have you read the rage power list?
>>
>>51019717
I made a small-sized (around 4 feet) tiefling and yes, she was curvy.

>>51019705
I have to finally finish my app and decide which class I am going to take. She will be a huge-titty chick for sure, though!
>>
>>51021409
>If you have other things to bring to the fight you are fine
I'm a warder VMC Barbarian with a bunch of the defensive/shield dudes maneuvers, as well as party face/bad cop.
>>
>>51021409
Yeah, the beast totem is 3 (three) powers total, and then you can snag whatever else for flavor. Supersticious is not as great on a bloodrager anyway since they rely more on magic than a regular barbarian does.
>>
>>51021409
>you were a mistake

Nice projecting, buildposter, but not all of us had parents like yours. I didn't say I didn't like UBarb rage, I said UBarb being separate was a mistake, and that you should be able to choose what kind of rage you want from the get-go. It should have actually just been a bundle of stuff for the class and an errata list for shitty rage powers, rather than an "entirely new thing".
>>
>>51021409
>>51021431
Building off this, is a DC17 Will save v debuff good enough to pass muster, or does it not pass expected muster?
>>
File: 1435898975767.jpg (172KB, 960x505px) Image search: [Google]
1435898975767.jpg
172KB, 960x505px
For anyone applying for the Dragons campaign or RotJR... What are your character's goals? I've seen plenty of concepts and personalities, but not an awful lot to indicate where or what they want to do in the campaign itself beyond the main plot.
>>
Tell me, /pfg/, who has the comfiest app for Molthune Knights?
>>
>look at RotJR applicants
>Lana Kain
>>
>>51021552
To be perfectly honest, the character's entire schtick is that he knows what he wants to be, but he's stuck in a rut when the campaign starts. The goblin attack and following events would be the catalyst for finally getting his ass in gear and realizing he doesn't actually know what "being a hero" really means.
>>
>>51021596
Kurat
>>
>>51021552
Seht's goals are pretty nebulous. Get some wandering in, visit the Crown of the World, do some good deeds.

Lilin, who isn't entirely out of the running as an application, wants to see her parents again, and go visit her ancestral land.
>>
If I wanted to run an gunslinging magus(eldritch archer), should I do a level dip in wizard(spellslinger)?
>>
>>51021654
>Fucking everything in sight
>Comfy

Get real, anon.
>>
>>51021710
don't bother. So long as you go human or half-elf with ancestral arms (firearms), or your setting is commonplace guns, you can get proficiency and still come online around level 5
>>
>>51021552
Right now, tentatively-named croupier is looking to right what he views as a cosmic wrong against him, in the form of the brand he was inflicted with by 'misfortune'.
To this end he's gotten into being a Croupier, as they're well known for equality in their selection process and their abilities to make your own fate.
He's also convinced that if he courts enough magical favors, one day he'll be able to fix the one lasting stain of bad luck on his person.
>>
File: edgy characters.png (75KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
edgy characters.png
75KB, 500x445px
/pfg/, someone's making a Spelljammer setting but using the Pathfinder ruleset. Any ideas for what to build so as to not be useless?
>>
>>51021789
You need to provide what rules. Look at OP.

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

What is allowed? What level are you starting at? How are you doing character generation? Point buy? Rolling? How many points/dice are available?

How many levels do you think the game will go for? Are there any rules on guns? What sort of themes will the game be trying to carry out? Is the game going to be heavily combat focused, or have a significant social or dungeon crawling aspect? Have you got any personal preferences?
>>
>>51021789
What role do you want to play?
>>
>>51021467
>reading comprehension
>>
>>51021740
Well it is less about the exotic proff and more of the fun interactions of buffing your gun with your few wizard spells and side stuff like gunsmithing.
>>
>>51021879
>not agreeing with a statement means I didn't read it

this explains so much
>>
>>51021883
That stuff is honestly not worth losing a magus level, especially if you go Hexcrafter and take the Prehensile Hair hex, which lets you reload two pistols without worrying about quick draw shenanigans.

Or Accursed Strike which lets you shoot Curse-Bullets.
>>
>>51021861
Sorry, my bad!
20 Point Buy, level 3 with standard WBL. No stats are allowed to be over 19 or under 8 after racial (so if you have 18 int + 2 = 20 that's a no go).
Path of War, Psionics and Paizo are okay. Multiclassing is allowed.
>>51021873
I was thinking something like a Brawler, but I've heard they're not too good. In contrast, others are playing Vitalists and the like, so they'll be much stronger.
>>
>>51022021
>I was thinking something like a Brawler
Wasn't spelljammer about magical spaceships?
>>
>>51022056
Probably. But I like punching people in the face. I guess I can go something else, though.
>>
>>51021467
>and that you should be able to choose what kind of rage you want from the get-go
Why?

And are you really saying that eratta-ing half of a class is a good idea?
>>
>>51022056
Punching people in the face transcends dimensions.

>>51022021
Steelfist commando?
>>
>>51021467
>i know you are but what am i?
:)

>>51020870
In addition to this: the new mink is as lethal as a zen archer when pouncing, and as lethal as a bow fighter when using dragon style. That is a huge DpR boost from the old one.
>>
>>51022056

Everyone has a right to punch someone in the face.
>>
>>51022021
>>51022129
Steelfist Commando.
>>
>>51022250
>>51022129
Does it give you a d6 unarmed damage dice? I would assume so, but it doesn't say. I mean, it looks cool.
>>
>>51022281
Just take greater unarmed strike or whatever it's called if that's important to you.
>>
>>51022281
It gets a shitton better than d6 unarmed damage, anon, that's the point.
>>
>>51022281
It gets greater unarmed strike feat which gives you d6 at +7 bab, d8 at +11 and d10 at +15.
>>
>>51022281
It gets UAS at level 1, GUAS at level 3 natively.
>>
>>51018713
Yeah. It's no wonder Forrest dropped from DSP to self-publish.
>>
>>51021552
I would love to join the Dragon campaign but I'm simply not into "lewd" campaigns, I just don't see the appeal.
>>
>>51021596
The ranger-ish avowed sounds like a ryuutama character, that's probably the least squicky or 'tragic' character start in the list.
>>
>>51022419
So DSP is basically a shadow of itself now?
What happened to the devs that used to post on the board? They get run off finally?
>>
>>51021552
He wants to leave a reputation of amazing deeds and great glory across the world(s) inversely proportional to his size category... OR attain the physique and imposing countenance he so truly deserves.

He'll also want to find his old work partner at some point, since they literally had to jet in different directions entirely the last time they saw each-other in order to split the forces chasing them and escape.
>>
Are katanas finessable under Feat Tax rules?
>>
>>51022463
The devs got run off by us, or busy, or quit. Forrest was basically the only one we LIKED after a while, and he sticks around.

DSP kicked Ssalarn (good), kept Gareth and ErrantX (bad), lost Forrest (bad), and seems to be stalling out hard now that Akashic and PoW E are out.

Look at all those playtests that are unreleased.

They do put out a product each month, but most of them are kinda shitty. DDS does the same, with shitty products each month. Ssalarn dropped off the map. Right now it's basically Paizo and Forrest who make things of any quality.

This is depressing.
>>
>>51022463
They probably realized that they had little to gain but so much to loose. Also posting here isn't good for your health.
>>
>>51022553
Especially when people start publicly masturbating to rape and children.
>>
>>51022549
Ded hobby.
>>
>>51022529
No. You need Daisho Expertise to finesse a katana.
>>
>>51022564
I must have missed that. I'm glad.
>>
>>51022564
Yeah I don't blame them. Forrest basically does all his stuff on forums and chatrooms now, which makes sense.
>>
>>51022529
No, but that's what Daisho Expertise is for.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/pow-e-feats#TOC-Daisho-Expertise-combat-
>>
>>51022584
>>51022564
>>51022553
>sighs externally
>>
>>51019705
Hey Kon kon, can you clarify more what you actually want from applications? Everyone's doing it a little different and I don't want to be disqualified just for a misinterpretation.
>>
>>51022549
Ssalarn actually left DSP and started putting out books for DDS. He's had like three books with them, plus apparently working on Spheres of Combat. Based on the quality and frequency of the stuff they've been putting out, my guess would be DSP can't actually afford to pay for most of the projects they started and everyone who could jump ship did.
>>
>>51022569
It's an unfortunate aspect of how the market for 3pp is these days. People are used to microtransactions in pretty much everything so it's way easier for companies to pump out a lot of short, poorly developed products for a buck or two (see Kobold Press's Trickster for a prime example of this) than to put together a well written hardcover that sells for $40.
>>
>>51022684
>Spheres of Combat

I honestly wonder how that's gonna go. I'd rather see Forrest do his own ToB knockoff honestly.
>>
>>51022786
Nah, I think I'd rather see her do a more all day system. I like initiators, but I'm not much of a fan of having to go through the list of maneuvers I know/ready when building higher level characters.
>>
>>51018256
>astronomical
Sorry, I'm still catching up, here, but this is a joke right?

Standard AC at CR10 averages 24 for monsters and NPCs. A kineticist can be expected to maybe have +4 dex bonus, another +4 from overflow, +1 from maybe weapon focus, and 8 BAB. That's a total of +17 Maybe +18 with an ioun stone.. If you're dealing an average of 112 but missing on 1-5?

Critical is 20/x2 meaning 5% of the time you have a 75% chance of double damage. 75% hit rate is 84, + 75% of 5% of hits deal an additional 84 for a total of about 87.5, maybe 90-92 after CON?

That means the physical composite DPR deals nothing 25% of the time and only averages enough to kill a CR7 with no resistances or immunities the other 75% of the time.

That's no damage dealer at all.
>>
>>51022809
Maybe binder stuff. Outdo the RH Occultist, like she's outdone all the 3pp warlocks.
>>
>>51022832
Oh my, I would love something like the binder without the uh... gross stuff.
>>
>>51022844

>He doesn't want to play a cock-hungry panther girl with huge tits and an obsession with pleasing male authority figures
>>
>>51022896
Yeah, pretty much
>>
>>51022549
Some of the devs still watch the forums, they just don't bother posting most of the time. It's partly the signal to noise ratio, and partly because feedback here is rarely helpful.
>>
>>51022829
>>51018356
So how much damage should a 10/11 level primary melee combatant put out?
I had asked before if I should expect the entire game, from level 1-20, to be rocket tag the entire time, with even "serious" threats dropping in a single hit. Is this how the game is SUPPOSED to be?
>>
New thread:

>>51022950
>>51022950
>>51022950
>>
>>51022896
>>51022844
Elucidate, gentlefucks.
>>
Was Milani a recent edition to the setting, or was she in it since the first but never expanded on?

I'm asking because I want to understand what gave the devs such a huge boner for her.
>>
File: Creepy Furry Stuff.png (1MB, 747x905px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy Furry Stuff.png
1MB, 747x905px
>>51023002
>>
>>51022549
>Paizo and Forrest

Well, there's Jolly too, but he knows when to step out and avoid us, and heisn't his own publisher.
>>
>>51020499
Average damage = 24
Minimum damage = 18
Maximum damage (No crits) = 32
This is low for a level 4? He's also got good AC, saves, CMB, CMD and HP.
>>51020527
They try to optimize but they aren't any good at it, it's all 1pp
>>51020612
Yeah that's 24/7, he can add 1d6 to each attack 5 times a day as well
>>
>>51022999
And somehow I managed to put the thread title in the wrong field. Ah well.
>>
>>51023002

That one pact book included some fairly questionable ones-including one that turns his binder into a female anthropomorphic panther who "pursues male authority figures with romantic interest".
>>
>>51023073
And honestly that wasn't even the worst one. We just fixated on that because it's fun to shit talk about.
>>
>>51022966
>Is this how the game is SUPPOSED to be?
Pretty much. There is a slight reprieve between levels 3-6 once you leave the Rusty Dagger Shanktown, but once you start getting Iteratives things get crazy
>>
>>51023010
>>51023073
Don't even know my face.
>>51023092
There is worse? How??
>>
>>51023111

There's one pact that involves rubbing yourself with your own shit, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>51023158
Don't forget the one that requires fucking in front of your children after murdering your father.
>>
>>51022684
>Spheres of Combat
Is it live yet?
>>
>>51022966
Unfortunately yes. Once monsters start getting multiple natural attacks (that's independent of BAB so even if it's somewhat low they can have 3+ hits), combined with stat bonuses (strength for most melee for example, and stuff like main bite attacks is often strength x1.5), basic combat aspects such as power-attack, weapon training, etc, you start tripling, quadrupling, and more, the numbers listed on the sheet in practice.

At level 1, a monster doing 1d4+2 can, with good rolls and/or a crit, one-shot some characters. By level 3-4 they're dealing like d6+3 versus three times the health, so it seems like the game's calming down...

But at 6-7, suddenly, things get a second attack. and a third with haste. And many things now ignore DR/magic and the like because things start having +x magicals, and that's gonna go up.

By 10-11, many monsters will have 3-4 AND can haste themselves, and the damage has been going up.

A normal warrior npc with 8BAB has two, probably three attacks, might have a +1 sword and +2 strength and +6 from power attack, which become +3 and +9 from two-handing it.

He's now hitting for 2d6+13 maybe three times a round. That's a potential one-round against the squishies in the party, and since he's not retarded, guess who he's got to go for.

So, you gotta take him down first. And that's just a normal NPC, not some flying outsider monster with eight penis tentacles that casts magic.
>>
>>51021340

That's what Combat style master is for. All style activation is free actions
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.