[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 36

File: 18180128_p0.jpg (502KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
18180128_p0.jpg
502KB, 1200x675px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Error!

>And never, ever, deal with a dragon
>Conserve ammo
>Shoot straight

* Running TopsyTurvyScurvy.sim...
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* You have 1 new private message, titled "!uou evol I"

>Reverse_plague.btl
>Inversion/eversion.trid
>Chaos.sim
>Last Viewed Files: >>50873610
>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer

...Connected to SeattleNet
Biometric Scan Confirmed...
>>
>>50899164
If you have a mage with the Invocation Geas that sustains a spell, does he have to chant while sustaining or just while casting?
>>
>>50894731

A bucket of KFC chicken
>>
File: 1477003039454.png (333KB, 1629x1865px) Image search: [Google]
1477003039454.png
333KB, 1629x1865px
>>50897153
This was that one with the void spirit, right?
Why the hell did he fellate the other mage so much?
>>
>>50894006
Reposting this.
>>
>houserule: Anthrodrones can also take bodyware upgrades like balance tail
What do you think?
>>
>>50900154
Neither are a particularly interesting option. If you need a weapon, get spurs. If you need to climb, get a grappling gun.
>>
>>50899924
Holy shit, I'm surprised someone saved that image.
Yeah, that was me.
>>
>>50899924
>>50900606
Also, I think he may have had a crush or something on the other mage's player.
Around the same time as the RT game I mentioned, he was running a Pathfinder game that was sort of a hex-crawl, but not really, where we were exploring/colonizing a new continent. I played an Arcanist, and for 3-4 levels I was trying to get the materials to build a Homunculus, because the GM wouldn't let me just buy them(which, itself, isn't that bad, because it made shit a bit more interesting), but when I finally got everything, I went to the only alchemist that existed on the continent, in our colony, and he started making me jump through infinite hoops to use his lab so I could make the Homunculus(which lead to me having to gather even more random bullshit, and more random combats outside the town).

And then the guy who played the blood mage in that game joined, as a sorcerer with some shadow-related bloodline, I think. Within 2 sessions, we found a shadow drake egg, and after the session ended and the GM was gone, he told us that he'd told the GM while making his character that one of his main goals with the character was to find and raise a shadow drake as a pet.

That, doubled with the ork blood thing, is what lead to us realizing what a shit he was and kicking him.
>>
>>50899164
Quick question on the spell Control Action (and by extension, mob control)
The rulebook says targets resist these spells with Logic + Willpower and net hits determine how long you can sustain the spell. While the spell is sustained, the target may take a Complex Action on their turn to resist by making a Logic + Willpower Test with a dice pool penalty equal to the spell’s Force yadda yadda yadda. But do I have to maintain LOS once the spell is cast and sustained to keep control of the target(s)?
>>
>>50901033
Additionally, if my vision is obscured by smoke or something of the sort, would using thermal imaging bypass it completely and allow me to cast? I assume being able to control people that I can only see through a camera is stupid OP.
>>
>>50901033
can't speak from RAW but I guess that you only have to see them once you cast them and can sustain without LOS, just like most sustainable spells
>>
>>50901109
unless you have Thermographic Sight as a metatype quality, in cybereyes or as a standalone ware you can't. You have to see it with your real eyes
which is why sometimes it's useful for mages to get cybereyes just for the ability to get more modes, even though it lowers your maximum MAG
>>
I think I've asked this before, but forgotten the answer I got: If a gun comes stock with Gas Vent 3, am I allowed to install any other barrel-only modifications on it? Also, the Yahama Raiden has an "integral" sound suppressor. Does that mean I'm allowed to put Gas Vent 3 on it?
>>
>>50899164
"I love uou!"

That's what I get for banging that ditzy elf. She's in desperate need of a cerebral booster.
>>
How do melee adepts boost damage output? This is my first time playing one (5e) so I'm a little lost. I'm building a former-minor-leaguer-turned-runner adept and want to to wail on things with a baseball bat. Other than Critical Strike and Attribute Boost (Strength) I don't really see anything that'll improve my base DV.

So far I've gone through the Core Book and Street Grimoire, but my gamemaster hasn't banned any books so if I should be looking somewhere else let me know. I was hoping there was something similar to Elemental Body's DV & AP being based on magic but I haven't found anything like that yet.
>>
>>50900217
I like razors.
>>
>>50900734
What did he do after that? Throw a fit or just vanish into the gameless night?
>>
>>50902222
He bitched for a couple minutes, then he and a guy he'd invited to the group for one of his other games fucked off together.
>>
>>50902152
Huge dicepool with max strength. Improved Ability and a Weapon Focus Bat can turn your 12 +2 Clubs (Bats) into a 22 dice pool at chargen.

Maxing STR is also very important, consider taking a point or tow of essence loss for muscle augmentations and toners. The adept power augmentations are mechanically worse.
>>
>having your arm replaced with a cyberarm causes you to lose essence because your soul has a harder time recognizing your body or some shit
>having an arm blown off doesn't cause essence loss
Remind me how that works again.
>>
>>50902992
It's not perfectly known in setting (and back in the past there used to be rules for losing essence to horrible wounds, but while probably realistic, they remain pretty shit), but a simple way of looking at it would be this.

In the case of straight up loss of an arm, the soul knows that the injury happened and the arm is gone. This checks out, so it adjusts.

In the case of a cyber-arm, the soul knows that the limb is lost, but for some reason there's stuff there. It's confused and wonders if this is the right body.

In the case of a cheap O-type clone arm, the soul sees that the wound heals, but there's things wrong. It probably thinks that it's closer to death and so recedes some.

In the case of a well made, from you replacement, the soul sees that the wound was healed, and everything is like it should be, so it stays in place.

Granted, it's never been all that clear even out of setting why some in-setting stuff happens. Witness 3e's 'ware book saying that a bio-replacement of the same type (arm for arm, say) shouldn't cost essence.
>>
File: tumblr_nho5ai5YaW1tss4lfo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nho5ai5YaW1tss4lfo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>50902992
Phantom pain. ASIST technology is so effective that your body receives the inputs as though it were the real limb, but since it KNOWS that the limb is missing, you get Essence loss.

Also, game balance.
>>50901274
RAW, yes. GMs will commonly only let you use one or the other, as they're both modifying how the exhaust gas is vented.
>>50901033
You can still force them to take actions if they leave LOS and you sustain the spell, but you won't have any sensory input on what they're doing unless you've got a camera feed or something.
>>50899328
I'd say not, since you can sustain multiple spells at once.
>>
>>50902992
It used to work like that. Currently, it's not the act of losing the flesh which causes essence loss, its the integration of the unnatural to the natural which causes essence loss.

Your 'soul' knows your natural limb was blown off, yet an arm made of metal and plastic is there. Your 'soul' rejects this dissonance and is under distress, represented by essence loss. Too much and your soul says 'nah', ejects out and you die. This is partially my interpretation because in setting essence loss and essence in general is not fully understood.
>>
>>50903253
I houserule that you can have gas-vents and a suppressor on the same gun, but you can only have one active at a time. Takes a simple action (free w/ smartgun) to swap the vents.
>>
>>50903255
>>50903253
>>50903182
So if you get a cyberarm, then after some time ditch it and get a well made, from you replacement, you don't get your essence back because your soul is still suspicious from that time it had that cyberlimb. Whatever the "genetic feng-shui" Revitalization from Chrome Flesh is, it would ultimately restore essence in the above scenario by showing the soul "no, wait, you are in the right body".
>>
>>50903499
Close enough for corp work.
>>
>>50903253
sauce
>>
>>50903600
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rr0av
>>
>>50903634
thanks chummer
>>
>Chrome Flesh, pg 158
>Print Removal: Finger- or palm-prints can be completely removed by interfering with the natural process that leads to the development of skin ridges. This yields patternless fingers, toes, palms, and feet. Print scanners will report that the subject must be identified by a secondary method.
>spending 18,000 and 2 weeks in a high-tech clinic do something you could do with probably 100 nuyen and 1 afternoon at the clinic of a street doc who's good with a scalpel
>hell you don't even need a street doc you could just use lye or a zippo lighter.
Why?
>>
>>50903972
It gets smooth featureless fingertips, that aren't just covered in a sheet of scar tissue. Less noticeable from a glance
>>
>>50904007
Also a pattern of scalpel scars would be just as identifiable as a regular fingerprint.
>>
>>50904389
Assuming that it's a database that they can actually tie to you.
>>
So what happens if you put a two year old through Leonization?
>>
>>50904560
Neoteny.
>>
What are the rules as far as Adepts learning rituals are concerned?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1080x1920px)
file.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
How does one make Toobie in Shadowrun?
>>
>>50904619
They can pay to learn the ones with the Adept keyword as normal, and they use a relevant skill instead of ritual spellcasting.
(EG Animal Handling for Attune Animal and Imbue; Armorer, Artisan, or Automotive Mechanic for Imbue Item)
The skill used is down to GM discretion
>>
>>50905058
Literally who?
>>
File: file.png (767KB, 781x1105px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
767KB, 781x1105px
>>50905099
The girl that's flavour of the month on everything because Platinum Games and Yoko Taro working on the same game.
>>
>>50905058
Stylistically or mechanically?
>>
Does 5e have any rules for playing as a free spirit?
>>
>>50905122
And what the fuck is that supposed to mean to someone who doesn't watch flavor of the month garbage?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1240x1754px
>>50905132
Mechanically. But I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on stylistically.
>>
>>50905122
>pussy floss
I can see her labia.
>>
>>50905158
Sure. Just load up an NPC spirit and beg your GM to let you play that because 4e's Free Spirit rules sucked and it's likely 5e's will as well.
>>
>>50905074
So you'd need to buy them with karma to have any at chargen, but they don't cost any PP or whatever to learn?
>>
>>50905197
Nah, I'm not even going to bother if there aren't rules. I'd rather just discard the concept entirely than have to deal with major houseruling.
>>
>>50905162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXcH8qpJqQU
>>
File: file.png (152KB, 540x224px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
152KB, 540x224px
>>50905170
Bumblebee drone with an MMG for ranged attacks, mystic adept for stuff like great leap, sustaining levitate and/or magic fingers to attack with the big weapons, standard blades skill for the katana. Tricky to represent what she actually is, since androids in Shadowrun are fairly awful.
>>
>>50905235
Would it fucking kill you to just tell me what the fuck you want out of a build? Is there a bomb implanted in your head that will detonate the moment you try to use descriptive language like a fucking civilized human being?
>>
>>50905202
Correct
>>
File: file.png (668KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
668KB, 636x900px
>>50905275
Hmhm, interesting. Thanks! I'll take it in mind for my build.

>>50905293
>Would it fucking kill you to just tell me what the fuck you want out of a build?
If I knew exactly what I wanted out of a build I'd likely be able to make it myself. I'm just trying to emulate a character I like, who is mostly a melee combatant utilizing swords.
>>
>>50905308
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>50905354
>who is mostly a melee combatant utilizing swords.
Then build a sword user
>>
File: Captain Obvious.png (143KB, 496x403px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Obvious.png
143KB, 496x403px
>>50905422
>>
>>50898202
> Summon force 6 spirit
> Bind them
> Sleep/rest if you take drain
> Repeat until you have maximum spirits number (get some temporary +CHA if you need)
> "Aid Sorcery" to add +spirit force dice to your casting
> Cast spell then use reagent or edge to push the limit.
>>
>>50905235
>katanas are floating around a foot from her actual back
>>
File: file.png (1023KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1023KB, 905x1280px
>>50905584
Some kind of in-setting "magic" technology.
>>
>>50905584
Let's be fair, in most settings if you were able to have floating swords, then a foot from your back is the least unusual place most sword using types would have it.
>>
All talking about Nier got me thinking...

I can cast Levitate on MCT gun turret and have it float next to me right?
>>
>>50903972
>>50904007
>>50904389
Fingerprints work through the oils on your fingers. If you removed the ridges your fingerprints would look like a blank smudge. You would have literally the most distinctive fingerprints in the world.

What you want is some way to change the ridges, even slightly.
>>
>>50905743
Did I hear someone say "I want to be a rigger with HMG-toting rotodrones"? I'm pretty sure I heard someone say "I want to be a rigger with HMG-toting rotodrones".

>>50905764
>You would have literally the most distinctive fingerprints in the world.
Not really, there are no doubt thousands if not millions of others who have removed their own fingerprints for one reason or another. Also, if it's the oil that leaves a print in the the first place, then isn't what you really want is something that stops you from producing oil in the first place?
>>
>>50905764
don't know if 5e has it but 4e had dynamic handprints as a nanocybernetic implant

>Dynamic Handprints
>This nanite system alters the ridges and lines of a user’s
>fingerprints and palms to match PAN-transmitted schematics.
>Various imaging devices can scan finger and palm print samples
>for the implant to replicate. When dynamic handprints are used
>to defeat a print scanner, make an Opposed Test between the
>implant’s rating and the scanner’s rating (see p. 263, SR4A).
>>
How do I mod my drone in chummer5?
>>
Got a few questions for you, chummers:
1. I wanna be that asshole who dual-wields pistols. I know it's not really viable until my dice pool gets obscene, but would it be worth it to carry around 2 guns with different ammo types (say, APDS and stick'n'shock) to save actions drawing them? Assuming I have ambidextrious.
2. Related to 1; what's a better starting martial art for such a character: Firefight or Gun Kata?
3. Regarding the Dodge action, which says I add my Gymnastics to my defense test. Is that my skill only, or the skill plus my agility?
4. Unrelated to the above: What are some good movies (or TV shows) to watch to get in the Shadowrunning mood?
>>
File: 7f6375e96168cce1f36dff5a9e93b40d.jpg (147KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
7f6375e96168cce1f36dff5a9e93b40d.jpg
147KB, 751x1063px
If I upgrade my I-Doll to Realistic Features 4, does that include 2 onboard fleshlights that only the finest connoisseurs of pussy and sodomy could tell from the real thing? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>50906273
>1
why not just put ammo selector in a smartgun?
>2
dunno
>3
IIRC you can only add Gymnastics if you have Agile Defender and if so then just your skill
>4
check the pastebin
>>
>>50906311
>1
Style, omae - but I guess your suggestion is probably a better option.

>3
Actually it's just a base dodge action. Acrobatic Defender is for full defense. Still, that's disappointing.
>>
File: only 20k nuyen.jpg (333KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
only 20k nuyen.jpg
333KB, 1000x1250px
>>50906300
The orifices are made of better material, but that's the only difference. Any kind of musculature requires aftermarket modification due to all the moving parts down there. It's actually really easy to brick biped robotics even in the late 21st century, who knew?

So score one for pfixes and biodrones in that department, at least.
>>
>>50906273
>1
Don't try and justify your desire, mang. Because there are better ways of doing the ammunition selection thing. Just dual wield because you think it's cool.

>2
I'm not versed enough in them to tell you, but I don't remember martial arts being all that big a deal in terms of dice pools. If one will do the job, the other probably will close enough.

>3
I'd say your skill only.

>4
There are quite a few. Elysium and Babylon A.D. are pretty good, as are any decent heist films (I suggest Ocean's 11 and The Italian Job). I'd also suggest classics like Blade Runner.
>>
>>50906273
>>50906273
I think dual-wield is good when you have high initiative and want to split the recoil from machine pistol?
>>
>>50906431
Unfortunately recoil isn't hand-based. Firing with your right hand applies a penalty to your left and vice-versa. But it's good for surprise attacks, when you wanna send a lot of lead downrange and your enemy can't defend themselves.

I'm starting with 15 dice in pistols, when I get up to about 24 I might consider doing it more often.
>>
>>50906453
You can use recoil compensation from both hands though, right?
>>
>>50906518
As far as I know it goes like this:

1 RC from each weapon you're prepared to fire (assuming you fire them that turn)
Str / 3 (round up) additional RC
Any RC from a gun you're firing that turn (so having two Predator V's with Gas Vent 3 will give you 6 RC, if you're firing both that turn)
-1 per round you fire.
>>
>>50906165
right click
>>
>>50906273
1. Well, assuming you can reliably quickdraw, its not an awful idea to carry around two Machine Pistols. Perhaps carry one of them as a suppressed SnS, and the other as a Gas-Vented APDS. Most of the time, you won't need to rapidly change ammo types, because most of the time the shit hitting the fan requires a non-lethal or lethal approach.
2. Both are pretty shit from a mechanical standpoint, but Gun Kata has some useful techniques. Take them for flavor if you'd like.
3. You only add your skill rating.
4. For you, John Wick.
>>
Question for GMs and Metahuman players.. Do any of you have specific voices for non-human races? Are your orks particularly... Orky? Are your elves all forest-hippie mode? What do your Trolls sound like?
>>
>>50906300
Tangentially related to this:
Under 'normal' parameters, how many runs should I expect to be able to get an i-doll with realistic features 4?
>>
Want to get into this. Have been DM for a few D&D 5E sessions.

What books am I going to need to start Shadowrun? Everything is pretty expensive here and there are no used books around - I've looked. Don't want to buy a bunch of shit and end up not liking it
>>
File: dewrizon.png (276KB, 1276x900px)
dewrizon.png
276KB, 1276x900px
I run a Shadowrun chatroom on a semi-private network, but a majority of the users refer to this thread for resources and information, self included. I'd like to use a modified clone of the OP pastebin for quick reference. Source downloads will be removed and credit given, of course.

Mother, may I?
>>
>>50906916
You really only need Core of course. Every other book, while fun, is ultimately superfluous when money is an issue.
>>
>>50906852
Some of them fit the stereotypes, some don't, but they're all aware of them. An ork might be an undereducated criminal but if you assume that they are just because they're an ork they'll bounce your head off the pavement.
>>
>>50906916
look at the OP
>>
>>50906916
Depending on your moral flexibility, the pastebin in the Opening Post may be of use to you. I recommend purchasing a hardcover CORE book at the very least, but it's your money, not mine.

Enjoy your stay in the 6th World.
>>
File: Eu57Dq6.jpg (56KB, 532x1315px)
Eu57Dq6.jpg
56KB, 532x1315px
>>50906852
Keep in mind chummer Metahumans are real people too. They talk appropriate to their culture just like any human would. The only thing that would be how deep their voice's where and that not something you can really capture on the table.

Keep in mind some people will be with the stereotypes like a big dumb troll, but like most people, they wont be.
>>
File: 1474897620666.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474897620666.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>50906973
I dont see anyway anyone could stop you, but since you are doing your own thing you dont need to be bogged down by tradition. Use the same links, but try to be creative. People will see that and appreciate it.
>>
>>50906976
>>50907035
>>50907040

Thanks bros. I am a bit slow, thanks for the direction.
>>
>>50905821
>there are no doubt thousands if not millions of others who have removed their own fingerprints
Hmm, hadn't thought of that. If enough people were doing that I guess your would be forced to identify yourself biometrically in a different way.

>isn't what you really want is something that stops you from producing oil
Your body makes those oils from a reason, if you stopped it it would fuck fuck your skin.
>>
Shit I keep forgetting that the German alternative rules for heavy weapons are.

Help a chummer out?
>>
What are the other ways for SURGE to happen besides being exposed to the comet?
Rolling around in an area with a high background count would do it, right?
>>
>>50906852
Trolls would probably have deeper voices due to being bigger. Same for Orks, to a lesser extent. Dwarves and Elves sound like normal humans (Dwarves are small, but broad). Beyond that it depends more on region and upbringing.
>>
>>50907357
SURGE happens whenever the fuck it wants to now. Magic is weird like that.
>>
Does Elemental Weapon (Fire) count as a Fire-based spell or a Flame-Based weapon? If it counts as a spell, what is the force?
>>
>>50907721
Perfect.
>>
>>50907721
SURGE happens whenever a rollplayer wants three extra dice on social rolls, it seems to me.
>>
>>50907737
>extra
???
>>
File: breast implants.png (41KB, 158x186px)
breast implants.png
41KB, 158x186px
>>50907737
HA!
>>
Does physical limit apply to defense tests?
>>
>>50907806
Only if you parry, block, or dodge, I believe. Passive defenses and full defense don't care.
>>
>>50907806
Limit only applies to tests that use a Skill
>>
>>50907853
>>50907873
Ha! Take that GM!
>>
>>50906817
Those are vehicle mod not drone mod?
>>
>>50907936
Drones are considered vehicles.
>>
>>50907898
>Tests using a single attribute, or two attributes, do not
use limits.

It's on page 47 in the CRB if you need to quote it
>>
>>50907944
What about drone specific mods from rigger5.0 though, I don't see any in there? Buying a new pilot rating 4 pilot skill for a drone is only 3k.

A lot cheaper compare to 20k rating 4 pilot enhancement gor vehicle.
>>
>>50908012
options
>>
File: 1428637348792.png (1MB, 1800x727px) Image search: [Google]
1428637348792.png
1MB, 1800x727px
Chrome Flesh mentions that Liminal Body cyberware can take other forms besides Centaur/Wheeled Warrior/Tank. There are no rules for a snake body so how would you rule it? I'm guessing it would either be (mechanics-wise), same as Centaur or Tank?
>>
>>50908224
take naga
toss arms on it
and...
done.
>>
>>50908224
ask your dm to homebrew the naga to not be a headsnake.
>>
I just bought Shadowrun Anarchy, Chummers.

Anyone played it yet?
>>
>>50908361
>I just bought Shadowrun Anarchy
i'm so sorry for you
>>
>>50908368
:C why? Is it bad? I can return it.
>>
>>50908361
Isn't that the collaborative roleplaying bullshit version?
>>
>>50908370
it's not really good for what it sets out to do (be rules-light shadowrun).
>>
>>50908431
Can you elaborate? I'm worried now.
>>
>>50908436
not right now because i need to sleep
go trawl through the archive if you're curious and/or wait for somebody to show up
>>
>>50908436
It's not actually rules-light, just slightly less so than Shadowrun.
>>
>>50905823
>make an Opposed Test between the implant’s rating and the scanner’s rating
This is always a shit proposition.
>>
>>50908548
Are scanners' ratings usually really high or something?
>>
What's the preferred way for me to get a character out of chummer and into a format you guys could criticize?
>>
>>50908809
File-print
>>
>hacking is reduced to a reskinned combat section, ala the Returns games
>beat up all the ICE and you win
>possible option to let other PCs join the fray, such as if they had a datajack they could hook up to the decker's deck
Thoughts?
>>
>>50908224
Get yourself a nice horsepussy like everybody else.
>>
File: ix.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
ix.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50908818
I learned how to do a thing today. Thanks, omae.
>>
>>50908841
I'm sure someone will say that's exactly what cybercombat is but I dunno
>>
>>50908130
Rigger5.0 is already enable in option. Still no Drone's mod.
>>
>>50909001
look harder dork
>>
Do machines need to be plugged into anything to work
>>
>>50908841
>possible option to let other PCs join the fray, such as if they had a datajack they could hook up to the decker's deck
Probably ditch this, because if the only thing stopping someone from being a decker is a single item, then there's no real point in decker being an archetype
>>
>>50909039
no, I mean they could help out but not do as much as the decker. Think like how a Street Sam is the baddest dude in a gunfight but, well, isn't gonna be doing much decking of his own. There's already an option available to let non-deckers join, I'm just suggesting something that could help expand their role a little.
>>
>>50908623
No, but the roll is usually 1-6 dice vs 1-6 dice, and your dice are more expensive.
>>
File: 1424742668918.jpg (809KB, 1300x826px) Image search: [Google]
1424742668918.jpg
809KB, 1300x826px
Trying to put together a MysAd but im rather stumped for priorities and how to go about it in general, currently working with metatype E, Stats B, Magic A, Skills D and Resources C. As far as concept goes im shooting for something along the lines of high level ninja aka narutoverse (kakashi and similar, pre-shippuden.) But other than a decent weapon foci, i cant think of anything apart from "the essentials" that i should put on the shopping list, suggestions are appreciated as i've never actually played/tried to roll up an awakened character before. Anyways, thanks in advance.
>>
>>50909393
>high level ninja aka narutoverse (kakashi and similar, pre-shippuden.)

Your first priority is going to be some sort of high-caliber pistol that you're going to want to jam down your throat and pull the trigger on until it goes click.
>>
>>50909028
It depends
>>
>>50909556
Would you have preferred it if i had said "Ryu Hayabusa" instead or somethin' you colossal sperg?
>>
>>50909745
I'd have gone with Hattori Hanzo, personally.
>>
>>50909745
Not that guy, but either way it's just a stealth & combat focused adept/mage.

Naruto and Ryu both intimate certain ideas and preferences that shadowrun doesn't support.
>>
>>50909815
Why? Was Sarutobi Sasuke too obvious?

>>50909816
See, atleast you pointed me in a direction, so it's progress. I guess what im going for with this is a stealth focused, high lethality close combatant with some support spells? There has to be a couple good stealth spells in SHADOWrun after all, maybe a stun or similar too while im at it for crowd control.
>>
>>50909841
History is stranger than folklore, and all the more impressive for it.

Here's the question that is most important to your character's background: where did he learn to fight? Is he a massive weeb that found some McDojo that teaches what it claims to be ninjutsu? Or did he learn an actual martial art somewhere?
>>
>>50909886
Bit of both really? I mean the more i think of it, in light of the chain of postings here i think of him as some bro-douchey retard who spent just a lil too long in a McDojo because "Ay ninjas r cool" and then went off to the east somewhere, by chance ran into an >actual< martial arts master and after having his ass handed to him managed to pester his way (and not get killed in the process.) into an apprenticeship with said master (mostly out of him having a sense of humor i suppose)

Not the greatest background ever, but it's a start.
>>
>>50909915
That's ten times more interesting than 'an actual ninja' already.

So figure out what the actual master practices - 4e's Arsenal has a good list of both RL and 6th World martial arts. That would have a major effect on your character. If he got his ass beat down by some chain-smoking whiskey-sipping Texan boxing master, it'd be a lot different than if he got whooped by an escaped Azzie pit fighter, or a former keeb black ops assassin, or whatever else.
>>
>>50909949
In the same vein, there has to be a vaguely eastern spellcasting tradition that doesn't rely on logic as one of it's stats right? Cause im really feeling the idea of playing the "self-made ninja-retard" who didn't take the hint that his new "master" is basically just humoring him cause he's old and at the end of the line one way or the other. Angle for some reason.
>>
>>50909970
Buddhism uses Intuition, Shinto uses Charisma.
>>
>>50909915
Find a copy of Vice and Shadows Of Asia, so you know which ideas work with/against lore.
>>
>>50909990
Somewhere to start, just leaves spell selection, gear, etc. Also need to strike a balance between how many PP i buy and trying to play the "his master isn't so much as teaching him as he's playing on his silly ideas of what a "ninja" really is." angle but at the same time keep him effective.

This is goin' somewhere.

>>50910023
Yeah i'll do the required reading as i hammer out the concept.
>>
>>50908855
>horsepussy
>nice
HOTDOG

DOWN

A

HALLWAY
>>
>>50908841
I think Data Trails provides a similar mechanics for deep dives into foundation - you can bring hitchhikers along, and they borrow your matrix attributes for their physical attributes within the paradigm. The problem is skills though due to the foundation skill substitution, so unless your hitchhikers have knowledge skills related to the paradigm setting (or have hacking skills of their own), they aren't of much use except for social skills if I understand it correctly.
>>
>>50906384
So what sort of price tag should I expect for high quality, realistic orifices?
>>
>>50910561
It'd be easier to just have sockets with hook-ups to the bot's main battery and get a top-end pair of cocksleeves to slot in. Unless you really want to go elbow-deep you don't need the full system.
>>
>>50910584
>elbow-deep
Literally or figuratively?
>>
>>50910609
Literally. If you want extreme anal fisting, you'll probably want to simulate the entire large intestine, and I don't think you can just buy the large intestine of a sex bot separately, you need to get an entire simulated digestive system. Unless you can find someone on a sexbot forum who's willing to go halves with you - maybe a puke fetishist who just needs the upper half of the digestive system.
>>
Does anyone know if its at all possible to mess with time in shadowrun? Like, stopping, slowing, whatever? Time stopping shenanigans are always interesting, but the core rulebook doesn't seem to have anything regarding it.
>>
>>50910667
I think messing with time and space are strictly forbidden.
>>
>>50910667
I'm almost certain that time travel is 100% impossible. You can muck with perceived time with initiative passes but that's as close as you can get.
>>
>>50910667
Absolutely cannot be done. Violates primeval laws of magic.
>>
>>50910688
Yeah, i didn't expect time travel outright. Just messing with it in small ways. Stop time for a couple seconds, slow everyone else around you, simple things.

>>50910685
Isn't it always?

>>50910742
Can't be done as in it violates the laws of nature, or can't be done as in its actually impossible? because fuck that white noise, this is a fantasy setting.
>>
>>50910753
You can't slow time, but you can accelerate yourself. There's a bunch of ways to give yourself extra initiative passes and effectively move at up to 4x normal speed.
>>
>>50910761
while i admit the two are essentially the same, it just doesn't have the same ring too it.
>>
>>50910753
>this is a fantasy setting.
They can still have internal rules, anon, and every attempt at legit time manipulation has backlashed HORRIBLY.
>>
>>50910796
i still think that sounds strange, especially in a game where laws and morals are essentially backseat to goals anyways.
>>
>>50910753
Though spells can create many amazing effects, the power of sorcery in the Sixth World does have limits. Some of these limitations may be inherent in the nature of magic; others may simply be conditions magical theorists have yet to find a way around. Currently, sorcery obeys the following limitations:
>Sorcery Cannot Affect Anything to which the User Does Not Have a Magical Link.
In the case of spellcasting, this link is provided by line of sight: the visual image of the target provides the magical connection between the caster and the target of the spell. For ritual sorcery, a sympathetic link can provide the magical connection, in addition to standard line of sight or a ritual spotter. Without this link, sorcery cannot affect a target. It is possible to obtain a link to the target by other means, but those methods are known only to a few exceptional magicians.
>Sorcery Cannot Alter the Fabric of the Space/Time Continuum.
Spells cannot directly change distance or the passage of time. Teleportation and time travel are the holy grails of magical R&D departments the world over, but no one has been able to unravel the knotty problem of affecting space or time with magic. Spells can speed up or slow down processes, such as healing or chemical reactions, and allow subjects to move quickly, but they cannot directly alter time or space.
>>
>>50910834
>Sorcery Cannot Divine the Future with any Certainty.
Spells are rooted in the same present as their caster and cannot pierce the veil of time to predict the future with any great accuracy. Reliable techniques of long-range precognition do not exist. Spells designed to predict the future only provide clues and hints about possible events, and then only over a short span of time. The further into the future one attempts to divine, the more unreliable the results.
>Sorcery Cannot Summon or Banish Spirits.
These abilities are the province of the art of Conjuring. Spells can, however, be used to damage or affect spirits or to create barriers that block or contain them.
>Sorcery Cannot Raise the Dead.
Though spells can heal, once a person has passed away, they are gone forever (though some view conjuring spirits as raising the spirits of the dead).
>Sorcery Cannot Create Magical Items.
Foci, vessels, and other items imbued with magic may not be crafted with spells; such handiwork requires the hands-on efforts of an enchanter.
>Sorcery Cannot Bridge the Gap between the Astral and Physical Planes.
Spells only have an effect in the plane on which they are cast. Spells cast on the astral have no effect on the physical, and vice versa. Likewise, spells cast in the astral or physical have no effect on the metaplanes, and vice versa.
>>
>>50910837
>Sorcery Cannot Create Complex Things by Itself.
Though spellcraft can transform energy, spark elemental forces, and even provide nutrition, no magicians have yet determined a way for sorcery to create complex items (such as a gun or even a hammer) from mana alone—despite the best efforts of research corps to date. Sorcery can be used to fix and sometimes transmute complex items, but the days of summoning weapons from nowhere have not yet arrived. However, complex objects may be created if the sorcerer has complete knowledge of the object and spends time and energy to create each simple part individually—requiring one casting for each created part.
>Magic Is Not Intelligent.
Mana only does as it is told when manipulated by Magical skills such as Sorcery. Magical effects do not make independent decisions.
>>
>>50910793
Then you'll have to find another setting. Time being malleable would snap the entire setting over it's knee. A UCAS hit squad going back in time and whacking Daniel Howling Coyote. A patriot saving President Dunkelzahn. Corporate types going back to prevent the Crashes, or at least short a whole bunch of stock. It'd be a complete mess with no hope of any concrete setting.
>>
>>50910830
The laws and morals of man are. The laws of the universe, on the other hand...
>>
>>50910851
Every BBEG ever begs to differ.

>>50910834
>>50910837
>>50910844
Man, Thats a lot of rules, and all i see is it fucking up my fun.
>>
>>50910846
You are confusing what i mean. There is a large degree of difference between altering the time around you by a second or two, accelerating yourself or decelerating those around you, and other small things like that, and outright going back in time. Going back in time is several degree's removed from basic manipulation.
>>
>>50910938
And if a street mage can do anything at all to time, a corp's resources can make it their bitch.
>>
>>50910948
While i admit thats true, there's also the simple fact the going back in time and everything else regarding it are vastly different.

Any kind of manipulation short of going back can be emulated to one degree or another with enough speed.

I can see corps increasing the effect of those to an insane degree, a la dio brando. But at the same time, Going backward is an entirely seperate problem to any other form of time manipulation.
>>
>core rulebook, pg 439
>Printer: In case you need something in hardcopy (perhaps if Mr. Johnson hired you through a time portal), this full-color printer comes attached to a paper supply.
>time travel always backfires spectacularly in the setting
What does it mean?
>>
>>50911123
It's a joke, son.
>>
>>50911123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4fm4Wqego
>>
>>50911123
...did you just ctrl-F the rulebook for 'time'?
>>
>>50911128
When my decker said "Gee, if we keep fucking with the Octagon triad like this we're eventually going to have to wipe them out before they come crashing down on our heads" that was a joke too. That doesn't mean he wasn't dead serious when he said it, and that we won't have to wipe them out before they come crashing down on our heads after our current run is finished.

>>50911157
Believe it or not, no. I happen to find that particular bit of flavor text particularly memorable, and recent conversation brought it to the front of my mind.
>>
>>50911181
Look, buddy, it's obvious you've got some sort of weird obsessive boner for time fuckery. But you're going to have to explore that fetish in another system. Time fuckery is explicitly impossible in Shadowrun.

If you really want to you could build an Adept with a lot of initiative passes or make a buff/debuff Mage, wear a giant Flavor Flav clock around your neck, and make believe super hard that you're fucking with time instead of making things faster or slower, but you seem to be resisting that pretty hard.
>>
>>50911217
I'm not actually the guy asking about time manipulation magic, I'm just interested in knowing how this is all going to backfire catastrophically for Mr Johnson and how that affects me.
>>
>>50911242
If some Mr Johnson did manage to figure out time travel, and he contacts you from the future to try to get you to do a job, your best bet is to immediately leave the country because it's going to be a race between other corps to black-bag him to get the secret from him, and various magical movers and shakers trying to whack him to keep him from kicking any more holes in the fabric of spacetime.
>>
>>50910914
>Man, Thats a lot of rules, and all i see is it fucking up my fun.
limitations empower creativity
>>
>>50911263
And what if he's somehow contacting me from the past, as the flavor text would imply? Same story?
>>
>>50910555
Correct, knowledge less non-deckers in Foundation are target fodder unless you house rule
My group keeps the matrix attributes rule but allows either substituting decking skills (RAW) or using active skills as normal, user preference but must be declared on entering the foundation, no chop and change
>>
I want to make a skillsoft character, and will be taking Move-by-Wire 3 in order to enable the concept.

Should I try to afford a skillsoft subscription? Or purchase the individual skillsofts one at a time as I earn the money for them? At 30k nuyen for a single Rating 6 Activesoft, I feel like spending 20k per month on a Skillsoft Network will end up being a savings in both the short and long term, but only having access to Rating 4 Activesofts through a network seems very limiting.
>>
>>50911308
I'd say go for both, stock up softs as you can afford them and keep the network to fill the gaps
>>
>>50911308
you still have your own skill points. Max out the skills you are gonna use, buy the softs for the ones you will need and use subscription for the rest.
>>
Still can't find drone specific modification like Drone Arm or Weapon Mount (Drone) in chummer5. Help?
>>
>>50911275
In that case, YOU'RE the one talking to the past and fucking with time, so the dragons and cyberzombies and red samurai are going to be coming after you.
>>
>>50911335
>you still have your own skill points.
I'm going to go Skills E in service of the concept.

>>50911330
That's crazy expensive, though. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay for both a Skillsoft Subscription and a Lifestyle and still put enough money aside to keep buying new Skillsofts.
>>
>>50911349
>afraid.png
>>
>>50911357
move-by-ware 3 with magic higher that E?
Are you mad omae?
Drop magic, get resource A, stats B, Metatype C, Skill D and everything will work
>>
>>50911406
Sum to 10. Magic and Skills are both going to be E. Resources A, Attributes A, Metatype C.
>>
>>50911269
True as that is, sometimes there's a bit more fun with a power thats inherently simple in effect, but can be used creatively. Time manipulation is one such effect.
>>
So I'm trying to figure out just how difficult it is to tell if someone is capable of blood magic. I haven't found anything concrete, maybe I missed something? anyone have examples of the assensing threshold?

I'm guessing that without masking it's either 1 hit tells you they are awakened and a big mean nasty blood mage, or three hits to determine something is tainting their aura. 5e btw.
>>
>>50911441
Blood Magic obviously corrupts the user's Aura, a single hit will do the trick.
>>
>>50911441
You should be able to read it in their aura, but any blood mage worth their salt is going to be using aura masking anyway so you have to punch through that.
>>
>>50911441
There's no specific taint in the aura. It isn't like Vampire Diablerie - you can't detect it any more than you can detect any other metamagic that someone knows.

Unless someone's currently, actively using blood magic, in a way that leaves an active astral signature for you to read, any mage you know could be a blood mage, and you'd never know.

>>50911477
>>50911489
These guys are just making shit up because they think it sounds plausible.
>>
>>50911477
What specifically taints it? Knowing sacrifice meta magic is enough our do you have to use it? Would it be harder to detect if the caster hadn't gained blood points in a while? hadn't used it on an unwilling victim? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>50911507
>These guys are just making shit up because they think it sounds plausible

I can't help it, I'm a GM.
>>
>>50911507
>There's no specific taint in the aura
>These guys are just making shit up because they think it sounds plausible.

Shadowrun: Street Grimoire:
"Gamemasters should be cautious about ALLOWING PLAYER CHARACTERS to learn blood magic techniques and should be very clear on the costs—social, moral, and in game terms—about choosing this path. The use of blood magic will show up in their aura, which has a strongly negative effect on any who assense them (excepting other blood mages)."

Bite me, fella.
>>
>>50911422
Alright lets do the math
Priority A gives you 450k. 250k for the movebywire+4 r6 activesofts 120k+ 20k platinum subscription+5k for medium lifestyle and lets say you have prepaid for 2 months. Thats 420k leaving you with 30k. Spend 10 karma on money or get trust fund so you wont have to worry about lifestyle costs.
With stats A that gives you 4-5 12 dicepool skills with rest being at around 8. If you are asking for more thats just being greedy
>>
File: SG, 89.png (191KB, 389x601px)
SG, 89.png
191KB, 389x601px
>>50911507
It could be argued that it takes 2 hits to determine whether or not someone is a Blood Mage. 2 hits determines magical class, like "this is a fire spirit", or "this is a qi focus".

>>50911526
Probably the RAWest answer is that knowing Sacrifice is enough to taint the aura, because it says that "Generally, a magician is considered a blood mage once they have learned the metamagic technique of Sacrifice." However, at my table I wouldn't corrupt their aura until they use it for the first time, for the narrative purposes of watching something's aura turn to nightmare as they stab a hobo for magic power.
>>
>>50901152
Can't you cast through lenses (as in binoculars) and other optical means anymore? I remember fiberoptical magesight goggles.
>>
>>50911571
Doesn't it have to be wired into your essence to cast through it?
>>
>>50911357
Get Trust Fund to pay for your lifestyle (and get a small allowance to subsidize some of your subscription costs) and then a combination of Day Job, Fame, and Digital Witness to add another revenue stream subsidizing some of your monthly costs. I'll run the numbers for you when I'm off the shitter.
>>
>>50911576
It only needs to cost essence if you're trying to cast magic with non-optical vision enhancements. Aka, Cybereyes with Low-light and Thermographic Vision. Get an Ultrasound Sensor implanted for extra fun.
>>
>>50911576
No. As long as it's optical rather than digital you're fine as far as line of sight is concerned. That's the entire reason why they make the Mage Goggles item.
>>
>>50911579
Alright, so, for 10 karma you can pick up Trust Fund, which completely covers a Low Lifestyle and also provides 2300-3800 nuyen per month as an allowance, and can still let you pick up National Fame and your Day Job quadruples the amount of money you can earn.

With Digital Witness, time spent recording and editing footage counts as your Day Job, which means that if you take 40 hours per week, you're looking at 20k nuyen per month in exchange for spending your downtime editing and posting run footage online (and maybe doing some merchandising on the side).

Collectively, that puts you at a net profit before you even take the actual run payments into account, and since that's only 18 karma of positive qualities, you can still afford to bump your Trust Fund up a notch for a nicer lifestyle, or pick up Bland to represent the fact that you record in First Person, and therefore aren't recognizeable to the extent that someone with Fame normally is.

And just like that, you're playing someone who literally bought his way into being a runner, and keeps running thanks to the super power that is money.

There's only one problem, though, and it's a major one. It costs 10 karma of Restricted Gear to pick up the Move-by-Wire system. Which means you can only afford 15 karma of Positive Qualities. Which means you either have to be less Famous or have a worse Trust Fund.

Personally, I'd go with the worse Trust Fun. Middle and 500 nuyen is probably better than Low and 2300+ anyway, all things considered, and the Fame is definitely more valuable as far as offsetting monthly costs is concerned.

Consider getting your Move-by-Wire as Omegaware to save nuyen for extra skillsofts, or as part of a custom Cyberware Bundle with the Skilljack to save Essence. You won't be able to get Adapsin at chargen (despite needing it desperately) so you're going to want to find ways to save where you can.
>>
>>50911561
>It could be argued that it takes 2 hits to determine whether or not someone is a Blood Mage. 2 hits determines magical class, like "this is a fire spirit", or "this is a qi focus".
'Blood mage' isn't its own class of thing. They'd just show up as a Magician.
>>
>>50911857
>National Fame and your Day Job quadruples the amount of money you can earn
Holy shit, with 40 hours per week at a day job and Global Fame, you're raking in 50k nuyen per month. I've got to build a character around that sooner or later.
>>
>>50911928
40h a week doesn't leave you a lot of time to do shadowruns and illegal activities.

Also how are you getting to 50k, that's 20k if 40h gives you 5k/month.
>>
>>50912037
National Fame is a x4 multiplier, Global Fame is a x10 multiplier. 5k is the base rate for 40 hours.

And 40 hours per week leaves you with two days off per week, 8 hours free per day on the 5 that you work, and that's before taking things like a Sleep Regulator or working during commutes into account.

With Fame, that 40 hours includes the actual runs themselves too (since that's footage-recording time).
>>
>>50911928
>40 hours per week at a day job and Global Fame
How will you find the time to run the shadows?
>>
>>50912082
Part of that 40 hours is the shadow-running, omae. LA has entire scene of celebrity runners.
>>
>>50912037
>>50912082
>How do you run with a Day Job?
Electronic Witness.

>If the character takes the Day Job quality, then they meet the conditions of the job simply by being, as they then sell the recordings to specialized data brokers and make their money this way. If they opt not to take Day Job, then the character can do what they wish with the recordings.
>>
>>50912090
>LA has entire scene of celebrity runners.
Unless these runs are about as real as WWE, this sounds like a terrible, terrible idea.
>>
>>50912112
In LA, everyone uses Gel Rounds and Stick-n-Shock, because PR trumps everything else there. As long as you're a runner who 'plays by the rules,' your fame and recordings protect you from retribution the same way that anonymity does in any other city.

It's a different headspace and mindset to get into, but it's the way LA's shadows function.
>>
>>50912107
>Using Electronic Witness
That's a quick way to get a Firewatch team rappeling down your roof and getting blackbagged to Alaska.
>>
>>50912175
>treating a 5 karma quality like some kind of suicidal death sentence
You scrub the footage first, to remove anything that could identify you, but after that the footage serves as much as an insurance policy as a liability.

The main issue with Electronic Witness is that people don't like knowing that you're recording them all the time, and that you take a penalty if you have to pause your recordings, and if you invent horseshit nonsense above and beyond that, you're being a cunt.
>>
>>50912200
>The main issue with Electronic Witness is that people don't like knowing that you're recording them all the time
>letting other people know that you're recording them all the time
First mistake.
>>
>>50912275
People finding out by surprise that you've been recording them for literally months at that point tends to turn out even worse.
>>
>>50912286
There's just no winning, really.
>>
>>50912325
Right. That's why it's a Negative Quality. You can take the least-bad option, but there's no winning.
>>
File: Hand Razors.jpg (69KB, 736x518px) Image search: [Google]
Hand Razors.jpg
69KB, 736x518px
>>50902201
Go with the climbing claws, get some Hydraulic Jacks, and bounce and climb your way to victory.
>>
What can I do to get my GM to put some car chases in our games? Assume that I've already told him I'd like to see some car chases in our games.
>>
>>50912397
>What can I do to get my GM to put some car chases in our games?
Tell your GM that you want some car chases in your games.

>Assume that I've already told him I'd like to see some car chases in our games.
Cry and make your next character something other than a rigger.
>>
>>50912409
Actually, he's just a streetsam who's good at the wheel and has a nice ride. And I haven't told him yet (I'm about to in an email), I'm just asking so I know what to do if I don't see any changes.
>>
File: Dwarf Muscle.jpg (34KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Muscle.jpg
34KB, 500x670px
>>50906852
I always give dwarves really deep and resonant voices, because I assume those big chests make them all sound like Brian Blessed.
>>
File: Shaman vs. Rigger.gif (2MB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman vs. Rigger.gif
2MB, 620x300px
>>50910844
>>Magic Is Not Intelligent.

Damn hermetics.
>>
>>50912629
>Shaman
That's not how you spell "frugal corpsec".
>>
File: Catholic Mexican Mage.jpg (324KB, 867x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Catholic Mexican Mage.jpg
324KB, 867x1280px
>>50912090
>Part of that 40 hours is the shadow-running

Day Job is explictly non-shadow work. You can't have Day Job (Shadowrunner), you have Day Job (Fry Cook).
>>
So we got a motherfucker in another thread whining and crying that first cybereyes on a mage is making them underpowered, and then without breaking a sweat turns and says its massively overpowered and would instantly get any mage on a super hitlist.

Should I even bother, or just point and laugh?

>Not only that, but a full mage would also be able to use his powers more effectively because, well let's face it, a dude who can snipe you from 11km away is a dude who would go towards the top of any mega-corp's hitlist. You'd only be able to be effective a handful of times before someone eventually finds you, captures you, tortures you, and uses your own exploit against rival runners until only mages with special eyes are worth taking, which would turn SR in PF.

His retarded strawman of 11km casting, while trying to claim in the same breath he could just get the same befits of casting via astral, thereby showing he doesn't actually understand the limitations on astral-form casting.
>>
>>50912767
How many 11km sightlines does that mouth-breather think there are in a city?
>>
>>50912781
Feel free to ask him.

>>50899293
>>50911705

He truly doesn't seem to understand the idea of taking 1e worth of cyber to round out and empower a mage.
>>
>>50912705
Fame explicitly increases your Day Job payday, and Electronic Witness explicitly lets you use footage of your every day life in place of actual work.

So you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>50912824
I think it's actually an interesting and difficult choice. You can do a *lot* with an extra point of magic, and it makes you better at literally every magical thing you do. But the cybereyes are useful only in a few very specific situations, but in those situations they can be game-changers. Personally, I'd make the final choice based on roleplaying considerations because it's such a toss-up.
>>
>>50912871
The choice becomes a lot more obvious when, on top of the cybereyes, you also manage to cram a Pain Editor into that 1 Essence.
>>
>Because they already have defenses against mages and spirits and shit like that and someone with 6 MAG would still be easily dealt with by most mega-corps and their subsidiaries. They wouldn't have defenses against a mage that can cast spells at their personnel w/o even having to set foot in the building.

OMFG, cybereye mages too OP plznerf
>>
File: keksimus.jpg (49KB, 596x628px)
keksimus.jpg
49KB, 596x628px
>>50913023
>They wouldn't have defenses against a mage that can cast spells at their personnel w/o even having to set foot in the building.
>>
>>50913057
>>50912961
If you want to go laugh at him personally, as he's too much of a coward to come here and be proven wrong.
>>
>>50913079
Look buddy I agree that that guy's a fuckwit, but stop trying to drum up a personal army to help your slapfight with him.
>>
>>50910450
>imblying
horse pussy is a muscle that milks your dick, it's as tight as you want it to be
>>
>>50912136
>not using gel rounds and stick-n-shock everywhere you go
>wanting to leave corpses which are a liability
Omae...
>>
>>50913265
Is that what the other monstergirlfags told you?
>>
>>50912767
>>50912781
>>50912824
>>50913079
>>50913086
Hey fellas, since you're already in the middle of the conversation, I wanted to ask you fellas something.

Would
>>50899008
>>50899134
>>50899637
actually work the way the other guy was claiming or not?

You guys know more about the system than I do and I'm genuinely curious to see if it's possible to do the things that the other guy was claiming you could do with the right augmentations.
>>
>>50913336
>Using stick n' shock and gel rounds against Delta Force and HTR's HTR
I tried it, didn't work.
>>
>>50913460
>getting them to show up in the first place instead of operating so operationally they never appear
Omae...
>>
>>50913336
Oh, I agree, but where in most places less-lethal is just a smart suggestion, nonlethal is a hard and fast LA rule.
>>
>>50913453
Yes, with tricked-out cybereyes, a mage's line of sight becomes enormous.

No, 11km is a huge exaggeration.
>>
>>50913471
>Thinking you can outsmart a AAA security team
>Not having stakes so high they're the basic security force.

Come on chummer, what are you running against ? Red Lobster ?
>>
>>50913471
Many try to do that, few succeed.
>>
>>50913494
Would it still allow them to see past walls and affect people down the street from where they are though?
>>
So are centaurs themselves a viable option SR-wise, or are you better off just tossing a liminal body onto some other race?
>>
>>50913523
>Would it still allow them to see past walls
Sure, kinda, sometimes. If you have an implanted ultrasound sensor, moreso. You can't see through a wall with normal thermographic vision.

>and affect people down the street from where they are
They can already do that, with normal line of sight, assuming there isn't shit in the way. You don't have to have super-zoom eyes to be able to see someone and hit them with magic - just, you know, see them. The super zoom eyes just help you pick out the right person.
>>
File: Shadowrunner Logic.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrunner Logic.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>50912848
I have issues with saying that Electronic Witness allows Day Job (Shadowrunning) because it seems to be a huge misreading of the intent of both qualities.

Day Job is about legitimate employment. You need a legit (or close enough) SIN, with rules for losing the job because you were linked to a crime, and mentions a couple times in the brief paragraph that can establish a cover for someone in the shadows. As well, the cost is supposed to be time away from the shadows; that's why it's broken up into different levels of time commitments, and the GM is told to decide when the shifts are assigned and to make sure the player does that work.

Electronic Witness combines with Day Job by " simply by being, as they then sell the recordings to specialized data brokers and make their money this way." It also has rules for the penalty incurred when you turn off the recording software (or even not using wi-fi to constantly stream it), because there are things you don't want to broadcast to the world.

Taking them both together seems to be, "You can have the Day Job quality without the time constraints, essentially giving you free karma up front and a steady supply of cash, but you'll be taking a -1 to all actions when you're not recording, which you will be doing during your shadow work because you lose Day Job if you're linked to a crime." It feels like a huge cop-out to say that you just keep the cameras rolling all the time, but edit it to conceal your team's identities during the crimes and release it at a rate where nobody can use it to interfere with your shadowwork, which is the common way I see it cheesed.

Selling recordings of shadowruns makes sense in the fiction (inb4 LA runners, which are explicitly extremely different from 99.9% of the shadows) but using DJ and EW as a way to get both karma and ¥ without ever taking the mechanical penalty of either (leaving it up to the GM to create punishments in the story) feels like a deliberate attempt to cheese it.
>>
>>50913023
>>50913057
>>50913079
Hi, I'm the "coward" from the other thread and this is what I actually wrote >>50912961

For context, the entire argument was based on the idea that a mage could take on multiple augmentations that would allow him to see through walls and pick out a target from up to 11km away.

I apologize if this summons the troll but I really don't like my words being taken out of context.
>>
File: MAD Scanner In Glasses.jpg (30KB, 320x264px) Image search: [Google]
MAD Scanner In Glasses.jpg
30KB, 320x264px
What's the functional difference between a MAD scanner and a cyberware scanner? I'm going to buy a sensor array for my cyberarm, and I'm struggling to figure out the niches of each sensor function.

The cyberware scanner says it notes the location and general type of the objects it detects. Does that imply the MAD scanner does not? If so, then why would anyone ever use a MAD scanner?

>>50913631
>ultrasound
That doesn't let you see through walls, it doesn't even see through windows. Radar Sensor is the only thing I know of that works through walls.
>>
>>50913682
>I don't like the rules as written
It straight up says:
>If the character takes the Day Job quality, then they meet the conditions of the job simply by being, as they then sell the recordings to specialized data brokers and make their money this way. If they opt not to take Day Job, then the character can do what they wish with the recordings.

It doesn't get much more straightforwardly explicit than that, and to read some secret intent out of it is absurd.
>>
>>50913806
>That doesn't let you see through walls
It lets you see around them, though, assuming there's an open door or something.
>>
>>50913806
>What's the functional difference between a MAD scanner and a cyberware scanner?
A MAD scanner is just a dumb metal detector. You sweep it over something, and it goes, "Yup, there's metal." A cyberware scanner, on other other hand, actually detects object shapes and sends them through a database to try to identify them, then gives you an itemized list of everything in a person and where it's located.
>>
File: Don't Shitpost.jpg (34KB, 460x297px)
Don't Shitpost.jpg
34KB, 460x297px
>>50913808
Did you even read the bit about Day Job being about legit work, or are you just a pissy bitch? There's a difference between 'simply being' (which I explicitly mentioned) and 'because I exist as a shadowrunner, I can just broadcast shadowruns all the time and it's fine.'
>>
>>50913865
>to read some secret intent out of it is absurd
You're some special kind of dumb.
>>
>>50913865
Dude.

You're wrong. Get over it.
>>
>>50913887
>>50913901
>RAW of quality is that it can't be used for crimes

>dude you're reading secret intent
>>
>>50913962
The RAW of the quality is that it eliminates the 'hours spent working' part of the '40 hours per week,' as long as you sell your recordings, and you're quibbling about whether that would include your time spent shadowrunning after Fame gets added to the mix.

Just fuck off and shitpost in some other thread. We bit at the bait, you got your (You), so you can go now.

The RAW doesn't agree with you, and you're jumping through some absurd logical loops while pretending like it does.
>>
>>50913962
It MODIFIES the day job quality, holy fucking shit why are you so stupid?
>>
>>50913865
Nice to see you're just as caustic here as you were in the other thread.

Are you going to run away from this argument too?
>>
>>50913828
So MAD is a dumb metal detector with 1/3rd the range that pings on belt buckles the same as weapons, doesn't even know where the belt buckle is, and costs the same.

Cyberware scanner can find any non-biological object at 3x the range of MAD, can tell the difference between a grenade and a can of fizzy pop, and will tell me precisely where said items are. And it doesn't give a shit about concealment modifiers, so it will find a cleverly-hidden holdout just as well as a cyberarm.

Which implies to me that, barring concerns about privacy, MAD is completely obsoleted by the cyberware scanner. I mean, unless you're an airport or something with the luxury of in-depth searches so you can get 3+ rolls to find every bit of contraband.
>>
>>50914086
Pretty much. The main thing the MAD scanner has going for it is that you can just have people walk through it and hope nothing pings, then toss them in front of the Cyberware Scanner for a better scan if it does.

That and a MAD scanner doesn't follow the same Threshold increases for detecting higher-grade 'ware like a Cyberware Scanner does, if I remember right, so it might be better at detecting the presence (but only the presence) of some sick Betaware/Deltaware.
>>
File: image.png (392KB, 614x614px)
image.png
392KB, 614x614px
Two partly unrelated questions. Is a straight up Cryomancer possible? Second, is a melee physadept at all viable for a human or elf?
>>
>>50914118
>Is a straight up Cryomancer possible?
Sure, just not very good.

>Second, is a melee physadept at all viable for a human or elf?
Anything can be made 'viable.' You will, however, deal noticeably less melee damage than an Ork or Dwarf. Elf and human are the objectively worst choices for any melee character that has Strength-based damage. You more want to get a monowhip or a stun baton for them.
>>
>>50914086
>and costs the same.
That's really all that makes it obsolete. Sure, the cyberware scanner performs significantly better than MADs, but you can say the same thing about carbon-fiber bikes and metal bikes, and the latter won't be truly obsolete until the price of the former goes way down.
>>
>>50914086
The reason why places still have MAD scanners is because it costs money to install a Cyberware Scanner and additional money to remove the old MAD scanners.

So most places are just going to keep the old MAD scanners until they break.

Shadowrun is a setting of banal corporate cost-saving decisions where security choices get made by people more concerned with quarterly profits and stock dividends than actual security design.
>>
>>50914000
The modification is that you can do Day Job in daily life, not removing Day Job's legal requirements. Keep up.
>>
>>50914219
This.

On top of that, there's an ease of passage factor. At a typical public security checkpoint, you'll have MAD scanners at the entrance flanking a basic security desk. Anyone who doesn't trip the MAD scanner gets to pick their commlink back up and just keep walking. Anyone who does trip it gets 'asked' to step aside for an additional scan, and possibly patted down.

Being able to quickly sort out those who might need additional screening from those who probably don't is a huge ease of mobility factor which is important in any environment where people coming and going about their business is the major function of a location, rather than anything more secure than that.
>>
IS there some kind of Jump pack or something similar to allow me to do wall running and jumping like in Titanfall?
>>
>>50914326
You illiterate fuck.

Last (you), and you're only getting this one because its fun to insult you.
>>
>>50914326
>Day Job's legal requirements
Day Job just requires that your income be attached to a specific SIN. There's no stipulations that the work necessarily has to be legal. Your day job can be working for a smuggling company disguised as an import/export business, as long as it has the normal hour requirements for a given level of the Quality, for example, or being a bouncer/legbreaker for the Mafia.

Stop making shit up. Stop reading intent into things where it isn't present. Just stop.

Stop and fuck off.
>>
>>50914326
Anon, it says "the conditions". Not "the time conditions", "the conditions".
>>
>>50914107
That is good to know.

So if I have an R5 cyber-scanner in my character's arm, it will have a very hard time finding alphaware and higher. But if I'm, say, looking to find the high-grade ware on someone's body (living or otherwise) or find a smuggling compartment, I can just turn down the range on the MAD scanner and wave it around until it pings.
>>
>>50914493
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>50914363
Not really, no.
>>
>>50914363
I recall that there was a wingsuit with a jetpack in WAR!
>>
I'm looking to run a Psionic "magician". Where can I find the rules for Possession traditions in 5e?
>>
>>50914636
>wingsuit
there's also a wingsuit in Spy Games

>Airfoil suit
>The airfoil suit can be maneuvered from building to building instead of the ground or used in conjunction with minithrusters.
>In either case, the airfoil suit requires a Pilot Exotic Vehicle (Airfoil) Test.
>Airfoil AVAIL 8 COST 2500
>Airfoil Minithrusters AVAIL 6R COST 400

>>50914670
Should be in Street Grimoire or in Shadow Spells
>>
What's the SURGEN.jar file in the pastebin?
>>
>>50915152
automatic generator for SURGE qualities
start it, put in your SURGE Grade and in randomly selects enough Metagenetic Qualities
>>
>>50915323
Oh. Cool
>>
>>50914414
Considering the income is taxed and requires a legal SIN, and that having your SIN burned loses the job, saying that legbreaker is a legit Day Job is dumb. You might work for a front, but if you cease being a upstanding citizen the quality is explicitly void. There's Made Man for 'guy who straight works for criminal organization doing crime'.
>>
How viable could a Street Sam Face?
Thinking of making a sheet for one. Uses ware to make themselves look as good as possible. Could possible be good at a more Face style B&E too, and would have good smuggling capability.
>>
>>50915628
Electronic Witness changes that.
Fuck off.
>>
>>50915727
Not the same argument, not the same guy. No wonder the other guy stopped trying to point out where you guys disagreed, though; you're pretty shit at reading comprehension and too rude to ever give an inch, even when it would make for a better discussion. Are you the same guy who keeps talking about how disagreements are trolling and thinks that (you) is still a thing?
>>
>>50915628
>implying the tax authority cares how you get your money as long as they get their share
>>
>>50915714
>How viable could a Street Sam Face?
Terrible. CHA is a dump stat for Sammies. You either make a sammy who has okay CHA (elves are good for this) Or you make a Face that is somewhat useful in a fight (Hand of God and Drugs are a good way)
>>
Not going to reply to all the Day job posts, just dropping some numbers here

If you take maximum Day Job and Fame it requires 50 hours, so talk to your GM get those hours in either on a regular schedule or just have part of the job be finding the time from all of your footage to meet those 50 hours
Even at that level you have 66 hours a week (assuming 8 hours rest) that doesn't have to be submitted to your day job, get a sleep reg and that becomes 90 hours

It's plausable guys
>>
>>50915861
Maybe Street Sam was the wrong way to describe it. I meant more someone who used a lot of ware, not necessarily someone who can charge in and kill whole armies of dudes.
>>
>>50915819
It doesn't make for a better discussion, you fucking moron.

You are flat out wrong. Fuck right off.
>>
File: UrzLi9E.png (18KB, 300x57px)
UrzLi9E.png
18KB, 300x57px
>>50915906
Forgot to mention E-Witness, even so, it's 16 Pos Karma and 20 Neg Karma all inclusive so keep that Rating 4 Fake Sin clean and it works
>>
>>50915913
in that case you have to tell me what exactly the character should be able to do
On the very least you should get Tailored Pheromones 3.
>>
>>50913682
>Electronic Witness combines with Day Job by " simply by being, as they then sell the recordings to specialized data brokers and make their money this way." It also has rules for the penalty incurred when you turn off the recording software (or even not using wi-fi to constantly stream it), because there are things you don't want to broadcast to the world.
While the common assumption is YouTubing your entire life, data brokers are not that, and you have to take a very loose definition to reach a point where you're broadcasting to the world.
>>
>>50915913
Basically exactly what I'm playing right now. The joy of playing an Elf with cyber to the gills. I toss around 12-14 dice on all social rolls from the start, Consummate Professional bonus with negotiating with Johnsons, 27 armor in a business suit and overcoat, 18 dice with both my razors and my SVD, a yerzed-out muscle car with a wet bar in the glove compartment, and .105 Essence that is soon to vanish as more money comes in.

He might lose his marbles around ghouls and be unable to hide his disgust for living creatures when around eating, but otherwise he's a solid enough Face and combat monkey. Recently discovering Subduing and Christ is that a broken mechanic.

Oh, he also is more than a little fucking insane, but most of that is his weird habit of sinking into fake SINs. Reacting to situations differently when he's Michael Vorovich than he does when he's Vasily Kuchanova.
>>
>>50914219
There's also that 2075 onwards, low grade security trusts everything to be online and detectable by radio signal scanners.
>>
>>50915987
Tailored pheromones a shit. Real men just go for the Vocal Modulator and False Face to truly use the vast possibilities of the human race as a closet.
>>
>>50914354
To a degree. People routinely have cyber that triggers MAD scanners, which means even a positive can be treated with indifference.
>>
>>50915987
>On the very least you should get Tailored Pheromones 3.

Planning on that.

Anyway, this character should be a hybrid of stealth and face work. By that I mean that while some B&E prefer not to be seen at all, this character thrives on it. They can influence people to get them to do what they want, or can just stride into a place inconspicuously and scope a place out, or perhaps even more. (Leave drop offs for the runners on the night of a run, for example, that'll help them out.)

So they need to be good at smuggling, that's a bit obvious. Being able to conceal illegal items is a huge plus, and could even make them a prime choice for an assassin role.

During a run proper they could perhaps influence and persuade targets to change locations, making it either easier for their team to target them, or just sneak past. So to summarise I suppose:

>good social skills (probably disguising too)
>good smuggling skills
>able to conceal tons of stuff
>probably some stealth skills like palming

I probably rambled a bit there, so sorry if it's a mess.
>>
>>50916152
>False Face
Shitty 5e detectable cyberware, not worthy of being associated with 4e bioware.
>>
>>50916243
So what you want to do is a Social infiltrator with Ware, specialising in smuggling. Is that right?
I'd advise you to take elf as metatype (for the higher CHA and AGI), Tailored Pheromones, Muscle Toner, maybe a flesh pocket (forgot the name) and put skill points in the Influence group, Palming, Disguise, and a Weapon Skill of your choice: Hold-Outs for high concealability, Machine pistols for suppressive fire or pistols for better damage.

This is of course dependent on your system and chargen type, but the above should be a start
>>
>>50916243
Ah, fairly different than the Con Man + Murder Tank that I made in >>50916101 Can't really help you too much because Alexei definitely not a smuggler.

But yeah, go Elf and if you really want to be a true champ, get yourself Cyberpsychosis. A real man can just deal with the penalty.
>>
>>50916363
>Social Infiltrator

Exactly the name I was looking for, thanks.

Would Synthetic hands be a good choice too? You can put nice little things like Snake Fingers for better palming, and using the fingers in general to conceal lockpicks, injectors, even a pistol.

Problem is modding hands seems to be a bit weird. I tried it on chummer but they only have two capacity for each hand. That means you can't have snake fingers and modded fingertips, or hell, even five modded fingers on each hand. Unless I did something terribly wrong.
(I mean I guess you could use lower arms for bigger capacity, maybe, but it's still odd.)
>>
>>50916463
first of all: Which edition and what CharGen Method?
>>
>>50916496
5E, Sum to Ten.
>>
>>50916513
built-In Toolkit seems more like lower arm than just hand, so why not just take a cyberarm?
>>
>>50916463
And I've put together a VERY ROUGH outline of that character. You have a DP of around 12 in your specialties, have good Limits for that and should be able to at least be good in your own role.
What's needed is gear, contacts, qualities and other miscellaneous. Since this is a 4e player fooling around in Chummer5 an experienced 5e player should look over it

http://pastebin.com/KGk1Xt7E
>>
>>50916698
Guess I can, I just found it odd how you can't apparently mod every finger if you took a cyberhand.

>>50916829
This works great as a base, thanks anon!
>>
>>50911123
Now. I know this requires heavy GM fiatium and rules-wiggling/breaking as if they were ribs, but imagine:
>TerraFirst Johnson begs you to come back to the past and help them clear their name so the Shiawase Decision doesn't stand
>You betray them and work for Shiawase instead to get paid in lostech that would be ridiculously valuable decades later and keep Shadowrun's history on its proper course
>>
Are drakes worth it, at all?
As in, are they not hideously crippling mechanics-wise for the sheer amount of karma thrown at them?

Otherwise, is there any sort of recommended houserule fix for them?
>>
How would you stat out 'true' Omegaware;that is, Omegaware going by the scale all the other 'ware goes by?
>>
>>50917644
>true Omegaware
'ware so good it's even better for your soul than your own body's parts are. You GAIN essence instead of losing it as you ascend to the state of glorious machine-godhood.
>>
>>50917224
It depends on how much of the cost the GM makes you pay in creation and if you're going to be doing anything with that Magic rating.

If you have to pay as much of the cost as possible and weren't going to have Magic outside of being a drake, it's very much not worth it.

If it's a large but not max amount, and you were already going to be an Adept or Mage, then it's better.
>>
I've been thinking of returning to Shadowrun after quite a while, and after playing a lot of Chronicles of Darkness, I've been rethinking a position on negative qualities.

More in line with Chronicles of Darkness's persistent conditions, why not instead not provide any character creation resources for various negative qualities, but instead provide additional karma whenever those qualities negatively impact upon the group?

So for example, instead of taking some bullshit rare allergy to gnome-spun golden thread, and getting a handful of karma, and never paying the piper. You instead will only get karma if your problem becomes relevant.

So the GM doesn't have to hamfistedly force your stupid negative quality into the game so you're not getting karma for free, or ask you to pay it back.
>>
>>50918099
>You instead will only get karma if your problem becomes relevant.
What If I want to get a negative quality to get more karma while CharGen? Does this mean that I can only get Karma while in play?

Also:
>instead of taking some bullshit rare allergy to gnome-spun golden thread, and getting a handful of karma, and never paying the piper.
you do know that the GM has the last word with CharGen? If you have something like Allergy(Orichalcum, Moderate) your GM can simply deny you the quality. Same as with Metavariants, drakes, infected, Wanted and other stuff.
>>
>>50918269
Negative qualities would provide no karma at CharGen, however every time they came up to cause a real problem for the character, they would get one Karma.

Also I do understand that's how it works, however I'm hoping that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

If they see they won't get any immediate karma from their negative qualities, I'm hoping that people will only take ones they're happy to actually come up in play.
>>
>>50918308
>cause a real problem for the character
first of all: what do you mean with a real problem?
second: a negative quality is usually FAR MORE worth during CharGen than afterwards, due to stuff being easier to get during it. 2 karma in play is generally useless, but in chargen it might mean a few thousand more to spend on gear I usually couldn't get, or on stuff like spirit/sprite tasks, or something else
third: your formula seems only to apply to the frequency, not the intensity. A person with a common but weak allergy is far likelier to get the karma than someone with a rare but debilitating one. And some qualities are not applicable with this like In Debt. How are you going to do this. Once each month? At that point the player may decide to just say fuck it.

generally your solution seems far more complex than just restricting what qualities you get and TALKING WITH YOUR GM
>>
>>50918099
Oh, okay.
Let me just load up Wanted, Vendetta, and Allergy and/or Addiction (Mild) (Soykaf). You said you want a quality that will come up all the time, right?
Right?

So let me take as many qualities as I want to to ensure that I hog screentime.

>Chronicles of Darkness
So all those stereotypes I heard about NWOD players were true....
>>
>>50918447
I mean a situation where the impact upon their character causes issues with their capacity to engage in the story.

The benefits in character creation are exactly what I'm trying to deal with. Qualities as they exist are a massive up front payment, which in many cases never substantiates to compensate for that initial windfall. Leading to me consider that instead of an initial payment, they could instead provide resources as the game progresses. Meaning that players can also ditch them without having to pay out the nose all the resources they initially got for them.

The intensity of the problem will be self-evident as it interferes in the game. If you're a closet racist, and that never impacts on your character as you're never talking to people, you get nothing. If you have a common allergy, and you fail tests because of that penalty, then you could get karma from that. Also I despise In Debt as a quality, and bar it from my games. So no problem there.

I almost always AM the GM Omae, and I want to try and influence my gaming group to consider qualities as more than a cash grab, but instead as a way to make the game interesting.

If you run with a quality, and it keeps influencing the game, then you could get a fuckload more karma that you ever would if you'd taken it at character creation.

Also I don't particularly care about people's complaints that character creation resources are so much more valuable than in-game ones. You've got more than enough options to get what you want at char-gen without needing the extra resources from taking the initial windfall from negative qualities.
>>
>>50918634
You fucking moron. Maybe you could try talking to your group instead of passive-aggressively neutering their characters. But hey, since you're going to be a stubborn mule, why even bother posting?
>>
>>50918521
If you're doing it for that purpose, you seem like a shitty player in the first place Omae.
>>
>>50918680
Well, you're objectively a shitty GM.
>>
>>50918672
>Neutering
I don't see how decreasing the potential character creation resources available through limiting negative qualities is neutering them. Do you expect everyone to load up on the maximum amount of negative qualities?

Also you seem rather rectally rubbed, so I've obviously hit a personal chord, and I don't think I'm going to get any constructive commentary here.

I'd have that looked it, it could cause problems in your personal life.
>>
>>50913584

this is your worst nightmare.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>50918707
>>50918707

>captcha: lookout security
thanks chummer
>>
>>50918718
Coming from the increasingly nervous and defensive guy, I'll take that as a well-earned compliment.
>>
>>50918750
Hombre, I was here for commentary on an idea I had to rectify what I saw as a problem.

That you think I'm either nervous or defensive is rather telling of what your aim was in responding to me.

Have fun.
>>
>>50918837
>Hombre, I was here for commentary on an idea I had to rectify what I saw as a problem.
Here's the thing, you're seeing a problem where there isn't one
>>
>>50915714
There are ways to make a viable street samurai face, but they have less overlap/synergy than almost any other archetypes in the game. Street samurai need to have near-mac stats in at least 5/8 attributes (often actually 6/8) and Charisma is very much not one of those.

If you have some system mastery under your belt you can overcome that tremendous flaw, but it really is a glaring one.
>>
>>50916152
>false face
>diguise ware that has the unfortunate distinction of getting detected even when you're not using it, unlike just situationally wearing a mask
Some things you really don't want the implanted version of.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.