[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoa/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 70

File: 1474757137656.png (4MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1474757137656.png
4MB, 1200x4200px
/cyoa/ general
>>
Previous thread
>>50716261

Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: New game plus.jpg (3MB, 1400x6000px) Image search: [Google]
New game plus.jpg
3MB, 1400x6000px
>>50729633
>>
File: Scholomance_f.png (266KB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance_f.png
266KB, 1200x4000px
Made this the other day, been a few threads since it was posted.
>>
File: Scholomance2_f.png (231KB, 1200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance2_f.png
231KB, 1200x2800px
>>
File: Scholomance3_f.png (198KB, 1200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance3_f.png
198KB, 1200x3000px
>>
File: Scholomance4_f.png (243KB, 1200x2460px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance4_f.png
243KB, 1200x2460px
>>
File: Scholomance5_f.png (929KB, 1200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance5_f.png
929KB, 1200x3200px
>>
File: Scholomance6_f.png (164KB, 1200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance6_f.png
164KB, 1200x3000px
Final page.
>>
>>50729724
I don't like how all the male gods are retards and monsters.

To go into detail, the gods are: a rapist, the demiurgos, an animal, a low-class laborer, a masochist, and two more rapists. Meanwhile, the goddesses are: a lawwoman, a scholar, and two sluts. Don't you think this is unbalanced? Let's put aside that just being sluts is nowhere near as wretched as being rapists, the Sun and Sky are two deities here worthy of admiration and the only ones who represent intelectual pursuit. Meanwhile, of the gods, only one is respectable, and the Earth is a lower-class, physical laborer deity. Barely better than some farming god. Then there's a house exclusively for people who get a stiffy from self-mutilation, a dog, and then three rapists, and finally the shadow government, the most monstrous of all. Only one male deity can even remotely be considered an intellectual one, and he's the worst of the lot.
>>
>>50729692
Adding NG+ to a shit game doesn't make it much better.
>>
>>50729733
Why no philosophy or literature classes? Those seem pretty important given the steeped history of the various factions.
>>
>>50729785
That's history for you. Most gods are pretty awful. Female gods are usually slightly less awful, because they're victims or occasionally mother figures. The Greek pantheon, for example, only has one not douche male god and he's also a crippled cuck.
>>
>>50729826
I can see that you don't know about anything but Greek mythology, at best.
>>
>>50729799
It's implied the school is heavily corrupted by other forces, which is what turned it into a rape fest. Presumably whatever reason they did this for means they don't have much need for philosophy or literature.
>>
>>50729826
Hades besides kidnapping Persephone and holding her for ransom, is a god damn saint compared to everyone else in the Greek pantheon.
>>
>>50729826
>Hades
>God of being based
>a douche
Go eat a bar of gold.
>>
>>50729852
Then why or how would the houses look the way they do? Philosophy is the groundwork of higher level motivations.
>>
>>50729724
This could use a spiel for why guys in their 20's are being sent to a school that is supposed to start at 13.
>>
>>50729826
DON'T BULLY HEPHAESTUS
>>
>>50729865
He kidnapped a girl. He's also a victim, hence why he's not as much of a douche.
>>
>>50729724
Before I begin, am I playing me (self-insert) or making a character?
>>
>>50729872
Nobody cares about philosophy, anon.
>>
>>50729899
PHILOSOPHY IS IMPORTANT I CAN'T PROPERLY MAKE A BUDDHIST WITHOUT A PHILOSOPHY COURSE TO TAKE
>>
>>50729826
I don't recall many other pantheons having that much rape.

Sure, they have dicks, but they don't just rape everything.
>>
>>50729785
I don't like how all the female gods are retards and weaklings.

>To go into detail, the godesses are: a farm wench, a literal ivory tower liberal, and two insane sluts. Meanwhile, the gods are: a virile patriarch, the creator of this kalpa, a strong warrior, a craftsman, a wise king, a woodsman or a vintner. Don't you think this is unbalanced? Let's put aside that just being dominant is nowhere near as wretched as being loose, The Morningstar and Earth are two deities here worthy of admiration and the only ones who represent creative pursuit. Meanwhile, of the goddesses, only one is respectable, and the Sun is a lower-class, physical laborer deity. Literally a farming god.

I get your point though, I'll revisit the descriptions to make them seem more even.

I don't really get your point with the bit about the houses. Could you elaborate?

I'm also open to specific suggestions of more houses and gods, but I'm unlikely to add more soon without such input, because I have no particular ideas for more percolating right now.

>>50729799
Language Arts is kind of literature. Other than that, because I don't know how to make them compelling.

>>50729908
Tell me what it should be like and how it should interact with other classes.

>>50729826
Hephaestus also fucked shit up for emotional and personal reasons, we just sympathize with him more because his reasons translate to modern day sensibilities more, and nobody judges a man harshly for getting mad about cucking.

>>50729873
>>50729895
My thought was that it's making a character. It's inspired by the Rapture Academy CYOA made half a year ago and the Scholomance setting/game made some years ago, and both of those work that way. If you prefer to self-insert, then suppose that something went wrong with the messages, perhaps because you're hanging out on a world where magic is all but dead, and nobody noticed until someone was digitizing the old paperwork recently.
>>
>>50730065
>If you prefer to self-insert,
I do. I will gladly admit that it is autistic but I have no care for a character. It doesn't have my motivations, it isn't me. I can make up any backstory, and make all choices no matter how conflicting, make sense. I can take any drawback I would like with no consequences.
I'll get to my build then, pretending I can self-insert as a 13 year old.
>>
>>50730149
Hey, you can be a 20-year-old in this school too if you like. It has a certain isekai-style asymmetry to it, which is cool in its own right. You can even assume that your previous knowledge from other forms of education transfer and you're able to test out of many courses.
>>
Did Beri start a present-gallery-thing the other day?
>>
File: 1481607633422.jpg (5MB, 1800x6820px) Image search: [Google]
1481607633422.jpg
5MB, 1800x6820px
Saw this in a previous thread. As I'm a huge fan of the series (And would happily pay money to play an RPG or MMO set in the setting), I saved it.
>>
>>50730184
Nah I'll assume I'm having some age regression going on. And yeah I'll keep my memories, but I'll still take the necessary classes.
I feel otherwise would be cheating (besides, I know what I know because I am interested in the subjects, so of course I'd pick more of what I like)
>>
>>50730265
Very well. Returning you to a younger age is well within what the admissions office can accomplish via simple life-shaping.
>>
>>50730216
That was just for filling in the tags. The actual presents won't be released until Christmas.
>>
File: hm3-beta.png (224KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hm3-beta.png
224KB, 1280x1024px
>>50730248
250 Lien left

New Arrival
15yo male Faunas (Snake-like spine with diamond-back scale patterns)

Haven Academy, Mystral
Semblance: Unstoppable (Kinetic Absorbtion)
Gifts: Energy, Agility, Strength
Talent: Combat

Weapon: Shield, Collapsible, Dust mod (Earth/Lightning), Weight Enhancement

Weapon: Shield, Collapsible, Dust mod (Earth/Fire), Weight Enhancement

Items: Scroll, 2 years of dust charges, rebreather, Wilderness gear, 6-months Dust collection, Armor

I am neither swift nor particularly clever. I am a brawler, first and foremost. And I need a fighting style that plays to that. Dual weighted shields, immense strength, and inexaustible energy paired with kinetic absorption should be more than enough for me to power my way through any fight. They can pound on me all they want, I can soak it up, and dish it back out. Especially if I can Heat/Electrify my shields (Earth/Fire on the left, Earth/Lightning on the right). The longer the fight goes, the more momentum I gain. As a newcomer to this world, I need a cover. Coming from a land known for unusual characters and people who don't want to talk about their pasts is a great start. Three or four years of high-school and combat training should be a great start on my career as a hunter. A lifetime hunting Grimm is not that bad. Easy money, with my skill set, really. I'll probably aim to settle down as a resident hunter in a smaller village out away from the kingdoms proper. They always need protection from bandits and grimm.

(Pic related. Thank you Heromachine)
>>
>>50730065
The thing is, only an idiot could criticize a law goddess or a scholar goddess next to a series of rape gods.

Not sure what bit about houses you mean. The self-mutilation one? Gladsheim goes on about the upper classmen missing a bunch of body parts.
>>
File: 1371955303956.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1371955303956.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>50729769
OH GOD THE TYPOS!
>>
>>50729692
Age 8
Dad: Edward
Mom: Cheryl

Siblings: Lilly, Charlotte
Quests: Yes
Extra Sibling: Erika
>>
>>50730248
>Guardian (10)
That's right, baby! Fighting for justice is in my blood. If it ain't about fighting monsters, why would I care? It's how I get tricked into doing housework by my teammates, by saying stuff like "but moving the broom is like stabbing a sword!"
>Name: Saffron Gold (?)
Names are so hard for this.
>Age 17
>Gender F
>Race: Faunus, Fox. I'll take a pair of adorable ears, a tail and some fox-ears for cuteness and added night vision.
I absolutely love me some rabbit or squirrel Faunus! Yep, we are the bestest of friends.
>Vale

>Force of Nature: Fire
>Agility (30)
>Energy (50)
>Guile (70)
Fast and clever like a fox.
>Beauty (80)
Because I'm vain
>Intelligence (90)
>Hope (100)
To get an up-beat attitude to go with my energy. I hope I get a low-level of Tracking from my night-vision and Faunus hearing.

>2x Variable (800)
Both are similar to Emerald's/Ren's SMG/Blades, but the blades have more reach and are bigger, like the blades of a warscythe.
>2x Collapsible (900)
>Scroll (900)
>Armor (1000)
I am all for anything that improves confidence
>>
>>50730372
>only an idiot could criticize a law goddess or a scholar goddess next to a series of rape gods.
An idiot or someone with a less feminine perspective on rape than you.

>Not sure what bit about houses you mean.
This
>Then there's a house exclusively for people who get a stiffy from self-mutilation, a dog, and then three rapists, and finally the shadow government, the most monstrous of all.

>Gladsheim goes on about the upper classmen missing a bunch of body parts.
Well, yeah. I wanted to make it something from norse myth that's not just "look we're vikings, here's thor!".

>>50730372
I-I'm sorry. Please point them out so I can fix them.
>>
>>50729797
Depends on the game. Maybe the only reason it was shit was because you were so bad at it the first time. Try again, see how much better you can do this time.
>>
>>50730409
>fox-ears
I meants eyes...,
>>
>>50729864
He never held her for ransom. It was a pretty standard bridal capture.
>>
>>50730419
Don't have to be a woman not to like rape, anon. Would you claim the vikings were womanly? Raping a Norsewoman was considered one of the worst possible crimes. They only didn't give a shit about foreigners. But by your definition, they are feminine.

Naturally, mine would apply to more than just my fellows at the school, those outside of our 'society', but it's rather consistent throughout history to be strongly against rape. Just to not care about foreigners so much. Hell, in Rome, if a man raped a Roman woman then all the men in that woman's family were legally able to, even expected to, murder the perpetrator.
>>
>>50730419
Oh, forgot to address the house bit.

Those are individual houses. Gladsheim for masochists, the dog is Moon, the rapists are Pan and Dionysus. I mistakenly counted Jupiter again.
>>
>>50729724
Yo, what up with all the rape in this CYOA?
>>
>>50730498
Welcome to rape school, where we teach you the three Rs: Rape, rape, and rape!
>>
>>50730498
Inspired by Rapture, IIRC.
>>
>>50730498
The magic of unsupervised adolescents.
>>
>>50730521
>Inspired by Rapture

That's unfortunate.
>>
question for everyone: lets say a hypothetical curse was placed upon you. the curse is as follows; "No living human woman will ever love you". how would you get around this curse? anything is an option if it does not meet the curses criteria. this would allow for example, dead women, alien women, robots, etc. the only thing that is not an option is lifting the curse because its 2 strong 4 u.
>>
>>50729724
>Golden Crown: House of the Morningstar

>First Year: Biology, Computation and Proof, Evocation, Chemistry
>Second Year: Organic Chemistry, Elements, Herbalism, Theology
>Third Year: Alchemy, Healing, the Veil, Algebra
>Fourth Year: Necromancy, Life-shaping, Transmutation, Workshop
>Fifth Year: Enhancement, Geometry, Binding and Banishing, Battlemagic
>Sixth Year: Ritual, Topology, Enchantment, Weapons
>Seventh Year: Life, Summoning+Extra, Engineering

>Analysts Eye
>Third Eye
>Imposing Mein
>Beyond Life
>Physical Primacy
>Monster: Eyes

>Townhouse
>Dosh
>Minion

>Underground Student Council
>Campus Crusaders for Christ

Time to practice medicine and maybe design a gun made out of flesh, bone, and magic on the side. Also some snotty kids might go missing, but no one liked them right?
>>
>>50730576
I'd fuck a vampire lolibaba.
>>
>>50730576
The options are not living, not human, not a woman, no love (so meaningless sex, fuckbuddies, or something similar), or no you (become someone else).
>>
>>50730576
Might as well have cursed a paraplegic man to become an amputee

Go on with my miserable life.
>>
File: file.png (150KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
150KB, 400x300px
>>50730540
Is it? Even a polished turd can be beautiful.
>>
>>50730618
no anon, you misread (or perhaps i mistyped) but it specifically refers to only human women. not the living, humans and women seperately. living human women.
>>
>>50730576
>"No living human woman will ever love you"
>Iseenochanges.jpeg
>>
>>50730419
Has has in big man and mayble in half incubus. Also Fuck that incubus bitch stole my idea.
>>
File: Vampire King 1.jpg (7MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King 1.jpg
7MB, 1200x7200px
Posting a personal favourite, 1/3.
>>
>>50729769
It needs waif- I mean companions.
>>
File: Vampire King 2.jpg (6MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King 2.jpg
6MB, 1200x7200px
>>50730703
2/3
>>
>>50730647
If it is not alive, it is not a living human woman.
If it is not human, it is not a living human woman.
If it is not a woman, it is not a living human woman.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>50730724
Pick mind control and any of the enemies, and you've got yourself a waifu.
>>
File: Vampire King 3.jpg (8MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King 3.jpg
8MB, 1200x7200px
>>50730727
3/3
>>
>>50730724
Nobody wants waifus in a rape school.
>>
File: Torment.png (36KB, 758x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Torment.png
36KB, 758x1055px
>>50730576
Assuming the "ever" part of the curse effectively makes its duration equal to my lifespan (because this kind of curse seems very specific towards only tormenting someone for as long as they live), then it's easy. I find immortality and wait out the duration of the curse. If the curse isn't retroactive, then I put a ritual into place that will restore my body to the way it was before being cursed, thus bypassing the curse that way.
>>
>>50730576
Hookers. Money. Alcohol.
You don't need love to get a good fuck every now and then, other then that I'd finally stop worrying about that and could get the coolest shit done
>>
>>50730647
I think their point was that, in the terms of that curse, the following five would be potential "solutions":
>a non-living human woman loves you
>a living non-human woman loves you
>a living human non-woman loves you
>a living human woman has a loveless relationship with you
>a living human woman loves a "new you" (as you cease to be the "you" that was cursed by becoming someone else entirely)

>>50730576
Personally, I'd go for the second option listed above. Depending on the exact definition of "woman", might even go for option three (assuming I'd get to remake myself into something similar - this is assuming that the only way option five would count is by complete personality overhaul or somesuch, rather than just physical alterations. Should option five be workable with just the latter, I might go for that).
>>
>>50730779
Or you just get cursed until your immortal life ends. If you think it ends when you die, you're better off dying and getting resurrected, or becoming some kind of undead creature.
>>
>>50730837
Dying and coming back was actually the first option I considered, because the duration of the curse would be cut short by my untimely demise and (I assume) nothing would be there to sustain the magic used to curse me. Not sure how many women would be into a lich, but if it works, it works. And if the revival is clean enough, they might not even notice I'm technically undead.
>>
>>50730638
>Even a polished turd can be beautiful.

As a freelance editor, this is what my job often feels like.

There is a fine line though, before the writer gets mad at you for rewriting, or making him rewrite, too much of the original.
>>
>>50730834
ah i see, i thought they were saying that each term applies seperately so that no human loves you, no women love you, and nothing living loves you. thank you anon
>>
>>50730864
Women go gaga over vampires. Figure out a way not to rot, and you'll have to fight the feminine hordes off with your arcane mastery to get a moment's peace.
>>
>>50730638
I dunno anon. The rape stuff is still preventing me from making a build. And if I did, I'd probably focus too much on taking options that help protect my asshole.
>>
>>50730922
There's more than enough non-rape stuff that it should be fine. And protecting your asshole conveniently uses many of the same skills as saving your neck.
>>
>>50730909

You had it right, he is just trying to weasel out of the downside.
>>
>>50730576
Well, I'd say the answer is pretty simple. If I were cursed, then that would confirm the existence of curses. Thus essentially confirming the existence of a wider world of magic and other shit. So, I look for love with a non-human woman. Something close to human because I'd like to have a family one day.

If it's not that kind of situation and I will simply never be loved by a woman ever. Then I will just face facts and most likely adopt when I'm a bit older.
>>
>>50730779
"ever" doesn't really correlate to "starting now and then only to the end of your natural lifespan", it means "ever", as in, a hundred years before or after your death is still part of the time that word implies.

Making yourself immortal would just make you alive for more of the time that it covers.
>>
>>50729733
>>50729724
>self-insert as a 13 year old
>Fivefold House - Sun
I plan to become a soldier of love.

Holy crap, 8 credits is 32 hours/week for a damn 13 year old? Isn't that a tad high workload for a kid?

Year 1
>Biology, Elements, Visual arts, Home Economics
Nice easy way to start out: Something easy, something new and easy, and something brand new
Year 2
>Chemistry, Evocation, Advanced Fire, Theology
Year 3
>Org. Chem, Battlemagic, Meditation, Language arts
Org. Chem's description sounds more like Biochemistry
Year 4
>Acting, Psychology (extra credit), Self Defence
Year 5
(At this point I ran out of stuff I wanted)
>Computation and proof, Physics, Soldiery, Healing
Year 6
>Transmutation, Marksmanship, Tactics, Economics
Year 7
>Negotiations, Command, Workshop
Waaaaaaaaayyy too many options desu.

>Discrete perception (9)
>Physical Primacy (7)
>Beyond life (4)
There's nothing more I need. Would like a "you don't need sleep" option but I'll take "you don't need to eat".
No need to pick Monster without a genderbender option. Same with Slaver's Collar.

>Magic Sword
Don't need any of the rest either

>No mysteries

>Big Man in a Big House
He'll quit after a month anyway
>Half-Incubus
I have to kill him anyway. Him finding me attractive makes it so much easier to track him down, and to lower his guard.
Pantymancer wouldn't actually affect me in any way, but that would make him too boring.

I don't know exactly where it happened, but I don't feel invested in the setting. Like, once I click "Submit", I'm done. My imagination does not continue the story. Sorry.
>>
>>50730703
always liked this
>>
File: ladiesplease[1].jpg (253KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
ladiesplease[1].jpg
253KB, 800x594px
>>50730576
build cool stuff and date a pigeon instead
>>
>>50730576
Does it include mommy love?
>>
>>50731092
>workload
At least in 'Murica, school is a good 37.5-ish hours per week. And they're learning utter nonsense rather than magic. Pretty sure this is a vast improvement.
>>
>>50731065
That seems like a lot of effort to go through in order to try and persuade someone to look for genuine love from someone of a sex they may or may not be attracted to, or just from a non-human entity. I have to wonder why someone would devote such an excessive amount of magical energy to something so specific. Regardless, I'm not swayed. I perform my own curse that brings me back to life uninjured and takes place upon the expiration of the love curse, then kill myself. I'll be dead in the meantime, so I can wait. The only problem would come in the form of what might happen to my body, but assuming I make the proper preparations, I'll be just fine and effectively time travel into the future. There's also a possible issue with what might happen to the world around me during that time, but I can't really control that.
>>
>>50730946
The downside that the author said isn't there?
As it stands, the curse states that you can't be loved by someone who is matches all three criteria (human, woman, alive). The author thought that the other anon was thinking that the curse applies if even one of those three things match.
>>
>>50731134
Given that you're posting here I would say that the odds of your parents either planning to or having already disinherited you are pretty high.
>>
File: That escalated quickly.jpg (10KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
That escalated quickly.jpg
10KB, 196x257px
>>50731241
>>
>>50731241
My mom is the only good reason I have to refrain from killing myself.
>>
>>50731225

>the author
>I am Spartacus
>>
>>50731291
Then do it for her. Release her of her burden. If you truly loved her you would do anything to make her life better, right?
>>
>>50731295
I currently have little to no reason to believe that >>50730576, >>50730647, and >>50730909 aren't the same person.
>>
>>50731209
>There's also a possible issue with what might happen to the world around me during that time, but I can't really control that

Yes, the heat death of the universe would probably mess up the earth pretty bad, but fortunately for you, the curse would probably expire once there were no human women left. Or at least, it would become meaningless.
>>
>>50730724
>wanting a waifu that'll likely get taken by a mind control fag
>wanting to be a cuck

Just rape someone. Less emotional baggage.
>>
File: cats.jpg (179KB, 576x491px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
179KB, 576x491px
wait... is everyone here just a neckbeard who watches anime and always takes girls as companions?
>>
>>50730703
Lilibeth

The Ring
Beastly
The High Tower
Bloodfruit
Bloodworms
Bats
Lost

Werewolves
Goblins
Hunters

I figure between the two allies, the necromancy, the giant bats and the increased population I can take over the Hunter territory.

From there I can get intoxicated on worm juice and watch shitty sci fi movies with Big Boobs McMadscientist for a bit.

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>50731690
>is everyone here just a neckbeard who watches anime
Yes
>and always takes girls as companions?
Personally, I think companions in general are shit because they assume that the person playing the CYOA is able to interact with other people in a meaningful way.
>>
>>50731690
4chan is a website created to discuss anime. All other boards were meant as side diversions. The site culture still encourages the kind of people who watch anime to come here, so as a rule the vast majority of all people on 4chan will do so.
>>
>>50731690
Not everyone. But I'm seeing a great majority.
>>
>>50731690
I always take more female companions than male ones because I have crippling insecurity and want lower odds of being NTRed.
>>
>>50729692
Playing Hard Mode
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Parents
Leon
Nanna
>Siblings
Lily
Alex
Erika (Extra)
>Sibling Challenges
All of them including Erika's

So absentee Mom with a traditionalist father who's kind but probably rubs Alex and Erika the wrong way. Lily is probably Leon's little princess while I try to be cordial but pragmatic middle child that is trying to glue the family together. By getting Alex to open up to his crush and Erika to actually reflect on why she needs to be lewd, I'll probably be a "hero of justice" to Lily even though I might go against my parents for my siblings. If we went full Disney mode I could see an arc with Alex with this song based on his crush. I'd probably be more tech oriented and do music stuff on a computer/keyboard with puppets to entertain Lily. Probably go into animation and help make music videos with Alex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tOAZkrkuVA
>>
>>50731690
I watch anime, but my tastes are pretty normie.
I take female companions but I also always try to make the party even male/female. I have a beard but it is squarely on my face rather than my neck. But I always thought of neckbeard as a state of being rather than just physical qualities. So, not everyone I guess?
>>
>>50731690
Why would anyone ever pick guys (unless they're homos) instead of cute girls?
>>
>>50731690
I always include at least 2 non-human non-female companions because I know that including straight human men means the player will feel cautious about being cucked.
>>
>>50729785
>I don't like how all the male gods are retards and monsters.
>To go into detail, the gods are: a rapist, the demiurgos, an animal, a low-class laborer, a masochist, and two more rapists. Meanwhile, the goddesses are: a lawwoman, a scholar, and two sluts. Don't you think this is unbalanced?
We need more sluts? Or maybe a whore? Or turn one of the rapists into a cupbearer?
>>
>>50731389
Alright, since we're using the word "ever" in a prominently temporal sense, I planeswalk to a world not unlike our own but where the concept of time is meaningless and holds no weight over the people that exist within it. It's probably not that much harder than becoming immortal or bringing myself back to life. Because the curse relies upon something as fragile as time to be effective, and everything in this world lives out every action of its existence endlessly, the curse can't keep itself active and dissipates because its method is ineffective here. Then assuming the curse can't sense when time is affecting me, I can just travel home and live my life as I was before. If it can, I just live a second life there and travel wherever I want in the multiverse. Adjusting would be a little strange, admittedly.

Even easier, I know this soulshaper down the street. Nice guy, he's got legit credentials. I pay him to reshape my soul into something the curse can't recognize as me while keeping all of the qualities of my mind that make me who I am. Only my soul would be changed, thus he would just get rid of the curse. Of course if this works, then I could just continue to live my life until the curse cannot recognize the person I am at some interval in the future as the person I was when I was initially cursed, but I don't mind giving a guy some money as long as he does his job well and it speeds up the process pretty drastically I'd say.
>>
>>50731813
A thinking man's god who isn't blatantly evil would be nice.
>>
>>50731820
>concept of time is meaningless

Time is inseparable from cause and effect.
>have fun not existing without causality
>>
>>50729769
Is Half-Incubus a reference to a certain quest that was sadly banned from /tg/?
>>
>>50730576
>lets say a hypothetical curse was placed upon you. the curse is as follows; "No living human woman will ever love you". how would you get around this curse?
Date a woman who doesn't love me: she loves my body, I'm pretending to be someone she loves, she's a FWB.

Date a man.
>>
>>50731845
Was it banned? It went to utter shit, but I don't remember if a banning was the impetus of its true death.
>>
>>50731690
Maybe if half of the good and/or interesting companions weren't females I'd take more male companions. Blame waifufag creators, not waifufag users.
>>
>>50731840
Okay, then I go with the soul shaper plan and stock up on anti-magic artifacts to block future curses. You might think it's a lot of work to go through just to thwart whatever random person who put this curse on me, but I enjoy spiting people. It's a nice feeling.
>>
>>50731175
>At least in 'Murica, school is a good 37.5-ish hours per week.
Crap, how/why?
>>
>>50731881
The QM was banned a few times, but I don't know if that was temporary or if she got driven away entirely by that.
>>
>>50731914
Because it's important that our kids get a good education!

And good means that the average rate of attaining the most basic metrics should be high, so we need to pace everything according to the dumbest students.

And American blacks were selectively bred for stupidity.
>>
>>50731175
44 hours peak here
>>
>>50731941
>And American blacks were selectively bred for stupidity.
Then how come they are the highest achievers in Liberia?
>>
>>50731963
How do you do this without using a boarding school?
>>
>>50731914
Gotta keep those kids off the streets or they'll do drugs and join gangs (if poor) and be preyed on by pedophiles (if white).
>>
>>50732035
North Carolina averages in the high 30s and low 40s for Hours Per Week, and we're STILL one of the lowest-education states in the country.

I mean, we've got a crackerjack college system, but when the primary schools are filled with institutionalized retards, is there even a point?
>>
>>50732035
Me? Living right next to the school and waking up at 6.00 with breakfast already on the table. Germany's crazy like that.
>>
File: 1420202193313.jpg (843KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420202193313.jpg
843KB, 1600x960px
>>50730248
>History: New Arrival
Because why not. If push comes to shove I can just claim I came from some doomed village between the kingdoms.

>Gender: Female
>Age: 17
>Race: Faunus (Fox)
Looks like picrelated except with only one tail.
Yes I know Faunus are only supposed to have one animal feature besides the eyes shut up.

>Location: Beacon
Toss up between here and Haven but throwing myself in the deep end won out.

>Semblance: Ghost
One part fitting one part good for the build I'm going for.
>Gifts
>-Hope (10)
>-Will (10)
The bare necessity for me to remain functional due to the panic of me knowing just how doomed I am.
>-Beauty (10)
What's the point in being an Anime if I can't be fabulous?
>-Intelligence (10)
>-Guile (20)
Something Something Clever like a Fox
>-Agility (20)
Wanted to take at least one of Agility/Strength/Energy and Agility was just the most fitting of the three.
>-Precision (20)
To help offset the I have never fired a gun in my life factor.

>Weapon: Variable (Collapsible, Dust Mod) (500L)
Sniper Rifle that turns into some kind of Polearm. I'm going to go full weeb and say Naginata.

>Items+Gear
>-Scroll
Free is free is free.
>-Dust Charges (Fire) (50L)
>-Armor (100L)
Going to need all the confidence I can.
>-Targeting Glasses (150L)
Again, to help with the I have never fired a gun in my life factor.
>-Spy Drone (200L)
Every sniper needs a spotter.

Also, in lieu of any other reason given as to why I'd be scouted out despite being a nobody combined with WHEN I'm being dropped into Canon, I'm going to assume I came to near a certain dust shop and got involved in the fight.
>>
>>50732064
Isn't North Carolina one of the states that still uses paddling on pupils?
>>
>>50730576
Find a way to love a dude.
>>
>>50732116
Not that I'm aware of. You might be thinking of Alabama or Montana.
>>
>>50732023
>Then how come they are the highest achievers in Liberia?
Not agreeing with the guy you quoted, but how is it that American blacks are the highest achievers in Liberia? Shouldn't that be some group _in_ Liberia? Or are you saying that Liberia's so awful that the highest achievers there are not even there?
>>
>>50732035
You just... The kids go to school and then they stay there until they go home. What do you mean, how?
>>
>>50731914
Americans think that quantity begets quality.

This doesn't apply just to schooling.
>>
>>50732116

>pic
map of where corporal punishment in the schools is allowed by law.

It is really only used to a significant (though declining) degree in some public schools in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.
>>
>>50732151
Liberia was founded by African American former slaves. Their descendants are far more successful than the "native" Africans in Liberia.
>>
>>50732213
>Liberia
>successful
>LUL
>>
>>50732202
I'm assuming that Red is allowed and Blue is not allowed, but what the hell is up with Delaware?
>>
>>50732171
I mean, how long is the school day? Do you go in on weekends or count after school activities?

Seems a long time to keep a kid.

>>50732092
So you're at school from like 7am-5pm or something? That does seem very German.
>>
>>50731690
Depends on if I wanna waifu them. If I do, I generally go all-girl so I don't get cucked. If not, I mix or go all-male.
>>
>>50732234

>Green
Illegal in the home, for parents.
>>
>>50732234
It's allowed only for the student's sexual pleasure.
>>
>>50732232
Obviously I meant by Liberian standards. Yes it's a shithole, but the black descendants of American slaves have much higher achievements than the blacks who were already there, with no ancestors having been in America. How is that possible if African-Americans were "bread for stupidity" as anon earlier said?
>>
>>50732202
>>50732234
The map is missing New Jersey and Iowa, where it is only legal in private schools.
>>
>>50732250
Well, my state is less than that, from 8 to 3:30, M-F. From 7-5 would be a good fifty hours which is a lot but not inconceivable.
>>
>>50732281
>How is that possible if African-Americans were "bread for stupidity" as anon earlier said?

Well, one could argue that the ones from the US had some European ancestors mixed in.
>>
>>50732305
Anons said "low forties" and 44, so that's only an hour a week less than 8-5 or 7-4, or an hour a day plus an hour less than that full 50.

How would a kid cope?
>>
>>50732281

>selection bias?
the smart and driven blacks looking for a better life for themselves got out of the US.
>>
>>50732358
>How would a kid cope?
Well, they don't really. But there's drugs for that.
>>
File: WIP Nemisis Cyoa.png (5MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
WIP Nemisis Cyoa.png
5MB, 1200x10000px
Finally decided to make a CYOA. Its still a work in progress. But I could use some feedback and suggestions for more options.
>>
>>50732320
But that still debunks the "breed for stupidity" idea: even if it's true, then that explanation for Liberia means the Euro ancestry more than compensates for that breeding, as we see by comparison to African Africans.

>>50732367
Possible. I don't know enough about the circumstances of who went to Liberia,
>>
File: depressed_shinji.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
depressed_shinji.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>50731690
Since I go both ways, I'll take boys if they're cute. But, if what you're actually asking pertains to only choosing potential love interests in general, yes, I do that. Because I'm lonely. Very lonely.
>>
File: StromkarArtifact.jpg (131KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
StromkarArtifact.jpg
131KB, 950x594px
>>50730248
>BACKGROUND: Criminal [90]
I'm not going to say I had no choice. Everyone always has a choice. This was simply the best choice I had.

>AGE: 17 years
I have my own ambitions, too, even at this age.

>RACE: Human
Just like most folks.

>NAME: Toradyn Aeslamina
Don't wear it out.

>LOCATION: Beacon Academy, Vale
So this is where the plan is to begin?

>SEMBLANCE: Force of Nature (Gravity)
For a stronger swing than might alone can accomplish. This sword will cleave through all foes.

>GIFTS: Will [80], Energy [60], Strength [40]
>TALENTS: Combat [0]
I've no choice but to keep standing.

>WEAPONS: Variable (Greatsword/Flamethrower named Bellafrangere) [600]
This is the weapon with which I'll tear down the old system. Without the separate Kingdoms, people will be forced to work together. Human and Faunus, policeman and bandit, Huntsman and mercenary - they'll all have to form a single army, without their great fortresses. That army will be what destroys the Grimm once and for all, so I'll play along with the plan until I can be sure it will form. After that, even if I die, the long nightmare will be over. I don't care if they hang me as a villain - that's their right.

>WEAPONS MODS: Dust Mod [550], Collapsible [500], Weight Enhancement [400], Additional Weapon Form (Greataxe) [300]
Without the right weapon, my ambitions will fail.

>GEAR: Scroll [Free], Armor [200], Dust Charges [150], Parachute and Grappling Hook [0]
The things I'll need to live long enough for this to work.

If this plan fails, the world will never be free. I only need the woman in the red dress to think I want what she wants for long enough that the army forms. If I die before then, everything I've already done will be for nothing.

So, am I edge/10 yet?
>>
>>50732373
>Well, they don't really. But there's drugs for that.
Shit... Tragic that this situation is "a lot but not inconceivable".
>>
>>50732376

You can cut the companions section.
Do it later as a DLC if you want, but focus on the core premise for now.
>>
>>50732266
>It's allowed only for the student's sexual pleasure.
Many schools that do it give the student a choice, this or detention or other punishment. So that it isn't forced on a student.
>>
>>50732411
Don't worry. If kids have trouble with it, there's plenty of things that we can diagnose them with.
>>
>>50732202
>>50732234
>>50732264
>>Green
>Illegal in the home, for parents.
For comparison, Europe is about 50/50 green/blue, zero red.
>>
>>50732376
I love this premise. Like, holy shit I love this.

Spelling errors are the only thing I'd advise you to look out for. There's a few.
>>
>>50731241
>implying my parents have anything to leave to me when they die in the first place
>implying I'm not going to die painfully before they do

>>50731690
Not always. If there's only female companions, then that's what I take. If not, I usually try to pair companions off if I have an even number.

I'm also not sure if "neckbeard" refers only to having hair growing under your chin instead of or in addition to on it, or the full stereotype, as per the context of your question.

I am a longwinded fool, though, so there's that.
>>
>>50732202
This is also largely for Elementary students.

Once you get older men spanking middle or high school girls it quickly goes downhill.
>>
>>50732116
Teachers are required to obtain parent permission.
>>
>>50732213
>founded by former slaves
>several attempts at shipping all the African Americans back to Liberia failed
>they don't even want the niggers
>>
File: your.png (15KB, 584x367px) Image search: [Google]
your.png
15KB, 584x367px
>>50732376
First of all, use a fucking spellchecker, holy shit. There'll still be grammatical fuckups but an automatic English spellchecker would fix like half of the errors.

I agree that companions don't fit the premise, just keep it to powers.

Finally, I approve of you making a CYOA entirely around the premise of bullying people. I look forward to using it in its fullest extent.
>>
>>50732376

>your a huge fucking asshole
my asshole?
>your the hottest girl
I have a girl?
>your a
etc.

Learn to
>you are
or
>you're
>>
>>50732530
But anon, the companions could be friends/bitches you stole from that faggot rival!
>>
>>50732548
Stolen bitches are trash bitches. Same with stolen friends, frankly.
>>
>>50732376
Spelling needs work.

Everything else is fucking perfect.
>>
>>50729724
>>50729733
>>50729743
>>50729750
>>50729763
>>50729769
Houseless

Unlike the other guy, I always want to learn too much so I never have enough classes.

>Year 1
Chemistry, Biology, Evocation, Self-Defense

>Year 2
Care of Creatures, Organic Chemistry, Battlemagic, Meditation

>Year 3
Physics, Herbalism, Elements, Chi Manipulation

>Year 4
Alchemy, Language Arts, Workshop, Computation and Proof

>Year 5
Life-Shaping, Transumation, Enhancement, Geometry

>Year 6
Self-Enhancement, Sleight of Hand, Topology, Telekinesis, Mindcraft because it's free now

>Year 7
Shapeshifting, Immortality, Illusion, Portals

Also, the elements sound a bit weak.

Discrete Perception (1)
Analyst's Eye (4)
Third Eye (2)
Imposing Mein (2)
Physical Primacy (2)
Beyond Life (3)
Ogre's Gut (1) - The eating part is a bit redundant maybe, but poison can be delivered in other ways. It was this or Giant anyway.

Headgear
Eyes
Wings and Tail if illusions can cover it

Cloud Vial
Scrying Pool
Tower

There's no mechanic for picking Mysteries, so I assume this is just a lore page.

Hanging Priest
Professor
>>
>>50732548
>friends/bitches you stole from that faggot rival!

So you should only get them from the build you are stalking, from their CYOA.
Picking them doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50732595
It's not about what we're gaining, but what they're losing.

This way allows for maximum "Go fuck yourself."
>>
>>50732638
I agree with this fellow. We should get a mind rape power (for the cost of a shard or not) to violently steal someone's relationships.
>>
>>50732376
Aside from the spelling thing that people have mentioned, the setting doesn't quite work out. If he empowers you to fuck over someone else, there's no net change. It can easily be fixed if you add a little aside about how after finishing your rival you'll move on to the next one.
>>
>>50732482
>This is also largely for Elementary students.
I can't find a source for this, so I'm not sure it's right. I found from the ACLU:
>We received reports of students of all ages >receiving corporal punishment, from >prekindergarten
>to high school.
>Among our interviewees, paddling was no less
>common in older grades. We received reports >of paddlings administered to a twelfthgrade
>girl in Mississippi, an eleventh-grade girl in >Texas, and a 17-year-old boy in
>Mississippi.
"no less common in older grades"

They didn't have actual statistics on grade though.
>>
File: Poked.png (89KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Poked.png
89KB, 500x309px
>>50732662
That sound lovely.
>>
>>50732622
>There's no mechanic for picking Mysteries, so I assume this is just a lore page.
The mechanic is "Investigate as many as you like". You can pick all, none, or anywhere in between.
>>
>>50732487
>Corporal punishment is permitted by the school system, but only with permission of parents or a guardian who sign a consent form before the school year.
Permission in general, yes, but not each time.
>>
>>50732376

>remove companions
>fix spelling
>finish CYOA
otherwise this looks good.
>>
>>50730576
Jokes on you, I'm a fag
>>
To get this thread back on topic, which CYOAs include spanking?
>>
>>50732687
It works out as it is I think. If your're the biggest asshole and really messes up his shit, his suffering will outweigh the happiness of hundreds of people.
>>
>>50732740
You seem fascinated by this subject.
>>
>>50732769
Is it a happy v sad thing? I thought it was a power thing. Powerful people are going to trample all over little guys and keep the balance that way anyway, if we're looking at happiness versus suffering.
>>
>>50729724
House: Gladsheim

Y1: Elements, Evocation, Theology, Language Arts
Y2: Battlemagic, Transmutation, Biology, Comp
Y3: Geology, Enhancement, Civics, Healing
Y4: Chi Manipulation, Algebra, Geometry, The Veil
Y5: Immortality, Leyline, Life, Enhancement
Y6: Summoning, Portals, Physics, Illusion
Y7: Thoughtscapes, Shapeshifting, Smithing, Majesty
Certs: Demiplanes, Mindcraft

Bloodline:
Monster: +5 (Wings)
Analyst's Eye: 4
Third Eye: 2
Imposing Mein: 2
Physical Primacy: 2
Facechanger: 2
Giant: 1
Ogre's Gut: 1
Shadows: 1

Inheritance

Speaking Flame
Scrying Pool
Dosh

Explore: Restricted Section, Dungeons (After 5th year)

Enemies:
Enigma
Campus Crusaders for Christ
>>
>>50732764
Age Regression CYOA
TG Order Form CYOA
No others, from what I know.
>>
>>50732797
Enjoying your missing body parts?
>>
>>50732774
Anon I just googled it.
>>
>>50732764
Definitely SL.
Enchanted Rings and Handler, maybe?
>>
File: 500px-RAPE.png (158KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
500px-RAPE.png
158KB, 500x422px
>>50730065
>Rapture Academy CYOA
I am both astounded that someone else remembers Rapture Academy and a little frightened that someone made a cyoa of it.
>>
Looking for a CYOA that includes beasts/pets/animals/etc. Bonus points if it's adorable.
>>
>>50732875
>and a little frightened that someone made a cyoa of it.
>frightened
>not delighted

Sadly it was never finished.
>>
Working on a vehicle-based CYOA. Getting ready to actually get images and make perks for the thing.

Taking suggestions. No guarantees that it'll get in.
>>
>>50730576
I'd screw with the definition of 'human'
>>
>>50732875
The worst part is that the author never posted the last page.
>>
>>50732899
>Dat spoiler
Well that's a bummer.
>>
>>50732202
>>50732443
Europe.
>>
File: Elf On Night Patrol.jpg (229KB, 896x935px) Image search: [Google]
Elf On Night Patrol.jpg
229KB, 896x935px
>>50732901
Do you want specific vehicles, or just general ideas for vehicles? I want something that flies, be it just through the air or through space too.
>>
File: dracula_1.png (193KB, 620x336px) Image search: [Google]
dracula_1.png
193KB, 620x336px
>>50730703
>>50730727
>>50730751
Wow, last time I saw this only the first page was finished.

Bride: Drusa
Symbol of Office: The Book
Vampire Type: Batfolk
Estate: White Palace

Vampire Country:
Bloodsprings
Bloodfruit
Bats
Lost

Borders:
Werewolves
Fairies
Pale Ones

Drusa because I like her and Batfolk for power.

The Book and White Palace insure I'll have tight control over my population. Also I realized a nasty trick you can pull with the book, but I'll get into that later.

I can water the bloodfruit with the bloodsprings. This grants me an unlimited supply of food for everyone and eventually plentiful amounts of actually good tasting food. By doing this we won't need to hunt. I'm sure plenty of people will still want to, but by removing the need to leave the Vampire Country my citizens will be safer. The bats are for protection and the Lost are partially to raise the population but mostly I think it would be cruel not to take this option. I'd be a bad king if I left my subjects to suffer like that.

Werewolves were a no-brainer. Fairies and the Pales Ones were chosen because they are an easy and unorganized enemy to fight who will provide valuable resources. I want to help the Pale Ones if possible and I'll be able to feed them if it is. Adding all that extra territory is wonderful as well.

Now the fairies. I find slavery abhorrent, but I do have a different use for their contracts. I get as many fairies as possible to sign contracts where they agree to follow the laws of the Vampire Country and in exchange they get full citizenship. By combining this with the Book I can essentially change their contract at will. I can also use the Book to help thwart infiltrators from other countries when that becomes a problem. If I change the laws they won't be aware of them but everyone else will. I'll keep a bunch of laws hidden from outsiders that won't affect them day to day but that will screw them over if they try and sneak into a position of power.
>>
>>50732376
I'd put the immortality options in their own separate sub category where you can only pick one.
Power suggestions: shape shifting, possession, rewind, social invisibility, involuntary transformation of others, transmutation, artificing, sorcery, summoning
>>
>>50732692
That seems fairly strange. No concrete facts means it could go either way, however.

Maybe I need to become a High School principal. Spanking high school girls~~~
>>
>>50732376
>that first companion on the left
Could I get the full image there?
Thank you.
>>
File: well met.gif (1MB, 517x640px) Image search: [Google]
well met.gif
1MB, 517x640px
>>50732899
>not wanting to set right what went wrong and purify the school
>not wanting to shut down a system that produces the very evils so many worlds must fight

It's like you're not even a Paladin.
>>
File: 1478843924884.jpg (223KB, 1032x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1478843924884.jpg
223KB, 1032x1496px
>>50730248
>New Arrival.
>Male, 17, human.
>Beacon Academy, Vale.
>Fast Mover
>Abilities: Combat, Strength, Memory, Intelligence, Will.
>Weapon Equipment: Variable(Sword/Rifle), Melee(Tower Shield with Weight enhancement).
>Regular Equipment: Scroll, Armor, Parachute and Grappling Hook, Wilderness Gear, Rebreather. Save the last 50.
I am born from a Cadian regiment that got shat out from a warp storm, all memories are gone except my combat training and conditioning capabilities. I will go wherever I am needed. Death to the enemies.
>>
File: 1737604776_ee4686660b_o.jpg (282KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
1737604776_ee4686660b_o.jpg
282KB, 960x500px
>>50732901
Does this count as a vehicle?
>>
>>50729895
>Before I begin, am I playing me (self-insert) or making a character?
Maybe all CYOAs should allow both?
>>
File: hermanubis.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hermanubis.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>50729826
Unless you're in greek dynasty era egypt, where the greek and egyptian pantheons blurred and you have wicked rad badasses like Hermanubis who is the hellacious mashup of Hermes, Anubis, and Thoth.

Messenger from Osiris in the underworld to Ra above, the psychopomp, the sorcerer, the teacher, the wise, the lord of rivers and renewal, the one who assists in childbirth, the one who defends the weak, the one who seeks the truth, the one who is there to help guide humanity from birth to death and then beyond in the duat.

Normal Anubis was one of the most popular and powerful gods in the pantheon (and so popular he had cults crop up around the med including a surprisingly dedicated group in Rome), Hermanubis was fanfiction-tier OP and was 100% good guy.
>>
>>50732935
It was finished enough. Just a couple of secrets weren't revealed. Disappointing, but in CYOA terms it was fully functional.
>>
File: MetaBasket.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MetaBasket.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>50732376
I've been mulling the idea behind this CYOA over in my head. I didn't like it, but I didn't know why I didn't like it until I realized this is a Meta CYOA, and an awful one at that.

Meta CYOAs are usually "white-hat" in nature, rules that change the rules in the CYOA the player is playing, but this is definitely a "black-hat" Meta CYOA. The only reason anybody would make a build for this would be to attempt to ruin somebody else's fun. Unless the author intends to give the players targets to mess with, instead of other posts for other CYOAs, this CYOA is, put simply, horrible.
>>
>>50730409
Holy shit...the dumb mary sue is strong with this one.
>>
>>50733017
>Opposing an entire multiverse's rulers.
Idiot.
>>
>>50731690
I pick the characters I like, and I don't really watch much of anything besides youtube shit.
>>
>>50733051
The regular Egyptian pantheon was fairly benevolent on its own.
>>
>>50733079
Can you really live with having their sins stain your hands, too?
>>
File: 1466471828117.jpg (528KB, 893x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1466471828117.jpg
528KB, 893x1250px
>>50730576
Go fuck an alien chick, duh. Get muh space waifu
>>
>>50720747
>>50720765

Here's what to do if you want to fuck/impregnate someone who otherwise can't be fucked/impregnated.

1: Become friends with a bride/other being with the genitalia you want to fuck and the Rite of Flesh Union.
2: Find the person that you want to fuck/impregnate.
3: Have your accomplice subsume the target and express all of their physical traits aside from the orifice/womb you are interested in
3a: (optional) Have your accomplice leave the target's mind independent and/or in control of the body. Season with different levels of awareness/control to taste!
4: Enjoy.
>>
>>50733102
Yeah, but I'm trying to branch the benevolence out to the Greek pantheon just a smidge.

Not a whole lot of pantheons had dualistic gods and had both aspects be largely/completely benevolent like Egypt did.
>>
>>50732953
Apparently this map is wrong and corporal punishment is legal in schools in France:
http://www.endcorporalpunishment.org/progress/country-reports/france.html

So it should be red, like over a third of America.
>>
>>50732958
>>50733021
The idea is for it to be a car or motorcycle or something like that. If you don't use it on a road then this isn't the CYOA for it.

I'm talking about weird extras that you might want, like ejector seats or a perfect sound system or something.
>>
>>50732376
I've barely even started reading, and I just have to comment that the classes are awesome.
>>
>>50733148
>weird extras that you might want

>ICBM Missile
>>
File: bullyTime.jpg (2MB, 1336x4680px) Image search: [Google]
bullyTime.jpg
2MB, 1336x4680px
>>50732530
>>
>>50732112
Nah, ears, tail and eyes are fine dude. Did you not read the thing, any more than that and you would be a freak hated by everyone.
>>
>>50733148
>Can't ride the air waves
If I can't even get a tank, it's not cool enough.

This >>50733230 is a good pick, though.
>>
>>50733231
No you don't understand, this new one is about bullying real people in these very threads.
>>
>>50732991
>Maybe I need to become a High School principal. Spanking high school girls~~~
CYOA when?
>>
>tfw you fall in love with a waifu in your own cyoa.

No heart, there are still more waifus to write.
>>
File: GTO.gif (439KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GTO.gif
439KB, 500x375px
>>50733256
>>50732991

>are you badass enough?
>>
>>50733078
Okay, what would you be? Don't just sit there and complain. Show us how it's done.
>>
>>50733336
Go! Waifu to the extreme!
>>
File: ea05f0c221b90bd1f135b04a2741c666.jpg (357KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ea05f0c221b90bd1f135b04a2741c666.jpg
357KB, 1000x1400px
>>50732376
>Invulnerability

Finally I can be the sealed ancient evil.
>>
>>50733241
In the show Faunus can only have one animal trait besides the eyes. So animal eyes and ears, or eyes and a tail would be ok but not eyes, ears and a tail.
>>
>>50730248
>(And would happily pay money to play an RPG or MMO set in the setting)
Literally just fucking play Anima. They even have rules for gun/swords and shit.

And if that's not your cuppa, then there's always the RPG /tg/ made. It's kinda shit and got dropped after a while, but I've heard it does a decent enough job.
>>
>>50733371
I will, soon you will have your monstergirl waifus. Maybe tomorrow in the afternoon after I finish some more editing.
>>
>>50733354
Alright bitch...here ya go. This is me>>50733020
I fight, I live, I fight again, I die. If your my enemy I am taking you with me.
>>
>>50733467
>>50733354
I am the super grunt.
>>
>>50733248
The ability to call in artillery strikes is a must as well
>>
>>50733388
Huh. Didn't see that bit.
>>
>>50733230
>ICBM Missile
>Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile Missile
>A missile that shoots ICBMs, perhaps some kind of MIRV Vehicle.
>>
>>50733564
>RAS syndrome strikes again
>>
>>50729692
M16
Alen + Cheryl
Charlotte, Erika
Accept both challenges, but partially ignore Charlotte's. They won't know what hit them.
>>
File: 1475533035081.jpg (70KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1475533035081.jpg
70KB, 600x776px
>>50732376
I already know I'm going Shadow and just going to run around setting every civilization around the protag on fire. I can't win in a fight but you'll never find me and constantly have to choose between fixing the problem I've caused or failing to stop the source.

This is going to be stupidly perfect for my inner murder-hobo.
>>
>>50733354
Your character is the fanservice character.
>>
>>50731690
>neckbeard
nope
>watches anime
yep
>always takes girls as companions
not always, no
>>
>>50733336
I know that feel
>>
File: Captcha Has Gone Too Far.png (20KB, 302x79px) Image search: [Google]
Captcha Has Gone Too Far.png
20KB, 302x79px
>>50733388
As the person who wrote
>>50732112
I fully acknowledge that that's the norm in the show but still maintain that that build still has all three because I'm not actually native to Remnant and the being who sent me there made my new body.

capcha why
>>
>>50733625
What's wrong with fanservice?
>>
File: Shaper from Geneforge.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shaper from Geneforge.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>50729724
Let's do this! Time to be awkward 30-year old guy with a goatee in a school of hormonal teenagers.

>Fivefold House, Darkness
Let’s go all out, and the other houses look like I could get along with them and pretty complimentary when it comes to strengths and weaknesses.
>First year, Chemistry, Elements(With Extra), Biology
That 12 credit limit is a painful one. Let’s get the basics down and start on some magic!
>Second year, Organic Chemistry, Herbalism, Advanced Fire, Meditation
Picking up here, more ‘natural sciences’ and blatant magic, foundations being laid.
>Third Year, Alchemy, Advanced Air, Evocation, Psychology
Going full on wizard studies with a side of headology now, hopefully by this point I’ll be used to the scholastic pace and house politics won’t eat too much of my time. Looking to be both able to start standing on my own and providing helpful services for my allies.
>Four Year, Life-Shaping, Transmutation, Telepathy, Computation and Proof
Still heavy loading myself, but at this point I should be damn useful to my house and able to devote the resources towards my own improvement and their needs. Elemental life springing from my will for house and profit. Minions, helpers, enforcers and workers etc.
>Fifth Year, Advanced Earth, Chi Manipulation, Geometry
Slowing down a little here just because I know that politics and house business is going to take a bigger chunk of my time at this point, but it’s alright.
>Sixth Year, Advanced Water, Topology, Illusion
Just grabbing the last few notes and getting everything in gear now, time to make sure I can get some of those professor recommendations.
>Seventh Year, Thoughtscapes, Mind Control, Immortality
Setting up the last pieces here, after this and I get out into the world it will be holding onto House connections and pursuing the steps needed to make my own demiplane on my own time, eventually retiring from reality. But those are end-game goals, still gotta work my way there.

>cont
>>
File: feelyTeaching1.png (5MB, 1600x5030px) Image search: [Google]
feelyTeaching1.png
5MB, 1600x5030px
>>50733256
>>
File: geneforge_8.jpg (102KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
geneforge_8.jpg
102KB, 680x680px
>>50733678

>Bloodline
>Discrete Perception, Analysts Eye, Third Eye, Physical Primacy, Shadows, Ogres Gut, Beyond Life
>Monster, Genitals, come on you knew that horse-cock was going to come up somewhere
Being able to mentally and physically keep up with things is going to be essential to the workload I’ve got planned, so this is all practically required.

>Inheritance
>Dosh, Slaver’s Collar, Townhouse (Shop)
Money is always helpful, as is a place to live and start working my planned magic out of. The collar is entirely so I can put it on myself and wear my own ring to avoid anyone else pulling that shit on me.

>Mysteries
Aint got time or lack of self-preservation for that shit, what do I look some stupid Gryffindor or something?

>Enemies
>Big Man in a Big House, Pantymancer
One is just an annoying inconvenience that I might have to fix, the other is a legit threat that I hope to deal with via house support and horrible plague clones.

Wish me luck, buy a catgirl from me when I’m done.
>>
File: feelyTeaching2.png (6MB, 1600x5030px) Image search: [Google]
feelyTeaching2.png
6MB, 1600x5030px
>>50733692
>>
>>50733652
Just letting you know. Hell knowing my luck I would end on a team with you...I am cringing as we speak. You are functionally useless in a fight when you use up all your energy throwing fireballs, you don't even have a good weapon, or even know how to fucking use your expensive ass guns. I will be saving your ass. An after fight stress relief however.
>>
File: feelyTeaching3.png (3MB, 1600x3200px) Image search: [Google]
feelyTeaching3.png
3MB, 1600x3200px
>>50733714
>>
>>50733730
Nellie and Hannah are for SPANKING!
>>
>>50732913
Amen! Please come back author.
>>
>>50733717
>Complaining about impractical weapons
>In something RWBY related
Are you serious?
Plus, the Guardian background explicitly says it gives her a lifetime "training and learning" how to fight in universe so you don't really have a leg to stand on when you claim she'd be useless in a fight.
You are being edgier than the guy who tried to make an edge/10 build.
>>
>>50733717
>I will be saving your ass. An after fight stress relief however.
What kind of girl doesn't want a strong man to take care of her and take her?
>>
>>50733832
I would assume a lesbian, at least.
>>
>>50733832
Fair enough, prepare yourself. As a soldier, I got stamina for days, and the will to keep on going.
>>50733818
I am a better fighter though. Combat skill sees to that. And efficient weapons.
>>
>>50733850
Well yeah, but that's an obvious one.
>>
>>50733859
I'd say she has you beat in ranged combat due to the Guardian boost and the fact that the Combat skill is only close ranged.
Combined with Agility and Energy and she can just kite you down.
And again
>Complaining about impractical weapons
>In RWBY
>>
>>50733625
I am not the one you were responding to you earlier. I am a third-party currently building a different character he just doesn't like to see people filling a thread with complaints instead of content.

>>50730248
Outlaw
Atlas Academy
Human female, 17
Semblance: witch
Intelligence, memory,guile
Mechanics

Weapon: cybernetic right arm (dust mod, blaster mod, blade mod, reduced weight)

6 months of dust charges

I am actually from one of the outlying Raider groups. My arm is older technology, mostly jury-rigged and scratch-built. I have Custom Modified it myself. I have schemed and scammed my way into Atlas Academy in order to gain access to more advanced technology and the knowledge on how to make it myself. My increased intelligence and photographic memory will allow me to memorize Blueprints and diagrams with ease. Once I know the secrets of atlas's advanced technology and graduate from the academy, I can return to the nomadic Bandits and share what I have learned. Soon the bandits will be able to field advanced technology. Handheld blasters and armor on par with the atlas military. Maybe I will even figure out how to replicate their robotics projects. That would give my clan the edge it needed to carve out its own kingdom. And as the resident Tech genius who made it all possible, I will be in a prime position to hold significant power within the clan, and to sell our Atlas knockoff weapons to the other countries.
>>
>>50733850
>>50733870
Don't be so sure >>>/lgbt/7419001
>>
>>50733926
Turning a lesbian with my dick is muh fetish.
>>
>>50733913
>>50733832
That's why I have fast mover. Combat is a improvement to range and close as well. Doesn't matter if she's a jumped up meth addict jumping off the walls, I am fast enough to catch the wily fox girl, an punish her if she doesn't do a good job. Or reward her, whichever cums first pun intended.
>>
>>50730576
>go back / forwards in time
>fall in love with a woman who hasn't been alive for many years / hasn't been born yet

No matter when I go, she'll always have been dead / not born yet. And thus, capable of loving me.
>>
>>50730248
History: Guardian (90)
Age and gender: male,17
Race: human

Starting location: beacon
Semblance: fast mover

Gifts/Talents
Fear (80)
will(70)
intelligence (60)
Tactics (40)
Combat(0)

Weapon: Variable (600); a pair of katars that shifts into machine guns ( a’la edge of tomorrow)

Mods/ Items
Collapsible (550)
Dust mod (500)
Scroll(free)
Armor (400)
Parachute/ grappling hook (250)
Dust charges 2X (150)
Targeting glasses (0)
>>
>>50733917
Neat.
>>
File: 1476844894422.jpg (128KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1476844894422.jpg
128KB, 751x1063px
>>50732394
>>50730248
You're close, but it's time to shift into maximum w-edge-aboo.

>Familiar Face 10
Been here a while.
>Sapient Humanoid Grimm
Really long while.
>Starting out.
Vale's got some shit that's got to happen to it. I mean to enjoy it when it does.
>Aura.
Aint got one. Faking it as best I can though.
>Semblance.
Don't actually have one of these either, but shifting things around a bit I can mimic Master of Disguise decently.

>Ferocity 20
>Fear 30
>Strength 50
>Agility 70
>Energy 90
>Will 100.

They tire so quickly. Most of them anyway. Makes it boring some times, but the desperation's worth it anyway. It's palpable as they realize what's going on and that it's too late.

>Weapons.
Simplicity is a virtue.
5x Dust-Modded Weighted baton. Clicks along different patterns depending on which effect is desired at the time.
450lien.

I'll sort the rest out later.
>>
>>50732774
They used to say /tg/ is /d/-lite.
>>
>>50734007
They have devices which can detect aura. You would never make it past the admissions process or the first combat training. As soon as they tried to sync your scroll so it could display your current or a strength and all they got was Eros The Jig would be up.
>>
>>50733981
Fair enough. At the end of the day I'd put it 66/33 in your favor in a Vytal Tournament 1v1 scenario mainly due to the fact that's she's a mid-ranged combatant, you're mainly a short-ranged combatant, and as you said your semblance let's you close the distance to her relatively easily. Good to see that you admit she's not functionally useless without her semblance though.
>>
File: 1439512314110.jpg (210KB, 643x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439512314110.jpg
210KB, 643x1000px
>>50734094
>Jaune gets in on via paperwork registration.

I'm banking on Ozpin's Keikaku levels being off the charts and him deciding to see where this goes.

Alternatively going for a Posession Grimm like the Geist.

>Noble 20
Nabbed a bastard Shnee. Doesn't have the name but laymen might recognize the appearance.
>Arctic Seal Faunus/Sentient Grimm.
>Haven Academy.
Preparing the way.
>Glyphs
It's hereditary lol.
>Will 20
>Fear 10
>Intelligence 10
>Precision 20
>Tactics 20

Collapsible Blade-augmented Dust-modded arming sword. Blade and hand-guard bursts out of the handle when needed.
>>
>>50734241
>Jaune gets in on via paperwork registration.
Jaune's aura was also unawakened, not unexistent.
>>
File: toofar.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
toofar.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
>>50734241
>>50734343
I'm not saying I disagree, just hopeful that the wizard sees a Grimm that can talk and work among humanity for some odd reason and hasn't started ripping and tearing left and right and holds back to see if this might be some kind of plot or potential turn in the fight against grimm.

It won't be, but he's been shown to be cautious and nonreactive to his detriment before.
>>
File: MicrosoftPaintCYOA.png (211KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
MicrosoftPaintCYOA.png
211KB, 3508x2480px
Font = 30 If that means anything

=)
>>
>>50734703
Can make any change to reality, but it must involve cheetos.
>>
>>50734434
I'd give you the benifit of the doubt.

But that's just because I'm pretty sure Ozpin is hiding some SERIOUS villain shit behind his little "curtain" of optimism. The dude obviously has some dark shit going on.
>>
File: 1340225363461.jpg (1MB, 2570x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1340225363461.jpg
1MB, 2570x1466px
Time for a classic.
>>
>>50734734
.... Have you seen the end of Volume 3 yet?
>>
>>50734703
Probably would get more bites if you were clear. Do you want suggestions or to pass it along?
>>
>>50734920
I have. I'm completely up to date.

I just know that he's hiding even more. He struck me as a villain from day one, and I'm pretty sure all his "for the greater good" shit that we'll find he's done won't look all that pleasant.
>>
>>50734703
>3508x2480
Do I even need to say anything here?
>>
File: Two Down.png (255KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Two Down.png
255KB, 3508x2480px
>>50734711
>>50734936

I guess if someone doesn't want to draw I'll do it. But I get to name it.

Otherwise feel free to brush up on paint.
>>
File: finished.jpg (929KB, 1400x1650px) Image search: [Google]
finished.jpg
929KB, 1400x1650px
>>50729633
Sorry about the late post, but I just wanted to make something before I disappear for two weeks.
>>
File: blood fountain.gif (821KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
blood fountain.gif
821KB, 500x700px
>>50734905
Gimme dat there Hemomancy. Vampirism? That's just the start. Body puppetry, blood weapons, and more besides - blood is power! Blood is life!
>>
>>50735002
Quick, someone put some poorly made heart eyes on a scantly clad picture of Ryuko for a waifu option!

It should make it in if it's obviously done in paint!
>>
>>50735038
God bless you. I'll read over it and respond later.
>>
>>50735038
Oh boy, here we go.

>MARTIN
The promise of a few parlor tricks might finally do what I haven't been able to will myself to do for two years now - pursue a goal with everything I've got in me.

>KLARA
If nothing else, I could learn a few recipes from her. I don't know if Martin will encourage me to pursue her romantically or dissuade me from any such ideas, but hey.
>>
>>50735038
Emeline and Mariko.

Have each of them teach me their art so I can channel ki and cast miracles at the same time.
>>
>>50733692
>School
Rax (+28)

>Changes
Beautiful (+21) [H:+2 S:+1 D:0]
Commanding (+16) [H:+3 S:+1 D:+1]
Brainiac (+10) [H:+3 S:+4 D:+0]

>Core Subjects
Chemistry (+10) [H:+4 S:+4 D:+0]
Math (+9) [H:+5 S:+4 D:+0]
Music (+8) [H:+5 S:+5 D:+0]

>Clubs
Band (+8)

>Dorms
Princesses (+7)

Bonuses
Pheromones (+1) [H:+8 S:+5 D:+0]
Personal Assistant (+0)

>Students
Patricia
Lillian
>>
>>50733692
School: Seniel
Changes: Jacked, Braniac, Clumsy (19)
Classes: ALL! (14)

>>50733714
Club: Study
Dorm: Jocks
Bonuses: Final Say, Educated, Innocent (0)

Final Stats:
Halo: 6
Success: 10
Deviant: 3

>>50733730
Students: Lilian, Patricia

I'm here to teach, not to feel. Well, maybe a bit of feeling. But mostly teaching.
>>
File: Halfway There.png (329KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Halfway There.png
329KB, 1754x1240px
>>
>>50732376
IMO, keep the companions. Or do the DLC real quick.
>>
>>50735038
Klara and Martin - aka the one roommate who will do some chores and the guy who can actually teach me something worthwhile.
>>
>>50735038
>Mariko
It is my hope that the usage of Ki will be beneficial.

>Kristoph
He seems like a fun person to take around town and show the sights to.
>>
>>50732376
Keep it up. Looks interesting so far.
>>
>>50731092
You gotta be kidding me. Too many options? That's because you didn't want anything high level. You want immortality? That will be 27 credits of prerequisites (guaranteed to at least partially be in trees you don't want).

You did not want telekinesis or advanced elementalism(s) or shapeshifting or mind control or summoning?

Fine but don't say we have to many options because you lack the desire to reach the highest levels.
>>
>>50735446
Ah hell yeah. Thank you brother, and may you live like a windrammer as you fuck.
>>
>>50733074
I want the old pen back. I don't remember exactly what it did, but it was OP.
>>
>>50732823
>Tfw immortal magical being
>At the cost of an eye or two
Yes, Anon. Thanks for asking.
>>
File: It M3, Dooey.jpg (34KB, 700x293px) Image search: [Google]
It M3, Dooey.jpg
34KB, 700x293px
>>50735446
Thank you for making this.
>>
>>50733696
Darn someone beat me to the horse thing.

Lol not some dumb Gryffindor. Mind control seems like an I win button so I can't blame you for taking both versions.

If you did not want to deal with the big man the poem guy is annoying but manageable.
>>
>>50732823
It does not sound like a garentee just a risk any way
>>
>>50735446
I kind of want to find actually good images out of some strange sense of respect that I have no reason to be feeling, but I am struggling to find some.

This one is pretty cool though.
>>
>>50732376
"talants"
it's spelled 'talents' with an 'e'
>>
>>50735446
Jesus will bestow upon you an assault rifle and velociraptor mount.Taking up the mantle of the Time-Raptors Assault Rangersâ„¢ bestows you with a bitchin' mustache and free donuts across all of time and space. Together, the two of you will travel back in time and ensure the defeat of the Nazis. You get to keep the gun and dinosaur afterwards, and he will occasionally drop by to hang out and teach you sick fighting game moves.
>>
>>50734223
Hey there was no question the sexy fanservice character wouldn't have a dumb gimmick. But where are you getting the fact she has better range then me? This is her character>>50730409
SMGs don't have better range than my rifle.>>50733020
this is me
>>
>>50736124
>>50736254
I was kinda hoping we could get some OC artwork
>>
>>50732823
You do know that sacrifices like that are common in many mythologies? This one specifically references Odin's Eye. Supposedly, he found a magic well one day that allows whomever looks into the waters to see the moment of their death, and how to avoid it if possible. But as soon as you leave the well, your circumstances change, and so does your future. So the only way to keep it accurate was to stay by the well indefinitely. Many people died there of starvation, for fear of leaving the well and dying in an uncertain or unforeseen way. Odin needed that power of prophecy, but couldn't afford to live by the well, far from his people. So he ripped out one of his eyes and dropped it into the well, so he'd always be able to see the waters with one eye. He sacrificed his eye for knowledge. He crucified himself to a magic tree in exchange for Rune magic. His brother Tyr sacrificed his hand to find an apocalyptically evil wolf-demon. Norse mythology is rife with people making sacrifices for the greater good.
>>
File: claymoar.jpg (25KB, 920x520px) Image search: [Google]
claymoar.jpg
25KB, 920x520px
>>50730248
Since some of these replies are skirting around the race rules for fun i suppose ill just fuck around too for shits.

>New Arrival
What better why to start off a literal self-insert?

>18 Year old Male
>Faunus: Dove Wings

Large enough to carry my weight alone. Not enough to carry much else. Have to be tied to my back with a special harness. Flying is as tiring as running.

>Beacon Academy

Meta info kicks into overdrive. The entire story happens here, gonna either observe or start putting my fingers into all the pies.

>Aura
Witch/Telekinesis

>Gifts
Strength (80)
Agility (60)
Energy (40)
Beauty (30)
Hope (20)
Ferocity (10)
Will (0)

>Talents
-

>1000 Lien

Mele (-100):
A 5ft long claymore infused with lightning, capable of firing out raw bolt of energy in the arcs of my swings

Dust Mod [Lightning] (-50)
Weight Enhancement (-100)

Wilderness Gear (-50)
Dust Charges x2 (-100)
Dust Collection [Lightning] x2 (-200)
Armor (-100)

300 Lien left

Time to head to a certain dust shope, browse its wears, and wait for something exciting to happen
>>
>>50732376
The theme could use some clarification. Is your rival supposed to be an anon playing a different cyoa? If so you might want to make it a bit more clear that this is a meta thing.

Also I don't think companions work well in this type of cyoa. In my opinion companions are at their best when placed in fleshed out worlds in which they have their own motivations and drive independent of the character. However it would appear your cyoa is based around smiting down one particular asshat in a unspecified setting.

I think a better replacement for this section would be a minion system of some choice.

This is also a cyoa I can imagine would benefit greatly from challenges/drawbacks of some kind.
>>
>>50736326
Sorry. Honestly, it's pretty late so I suppose the amount of people who will see this and be willing to draw is rather low. Maybe someone will come through. If not, then posting tomorrow will reap many a reply.
>>
>>50734956
I will take that bet, and say he is a good man. Weird, but good.
>>
>>50735446
The ability to stop time, but only as long as MSpaint is open
Aka, 100000000000000000000000000000000000 hours in mspaint
>>
>>50736326
Hold up, I finally found a mouse.

Imma get to work.
>>
File: No.png (598KB, 804x560px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
598KB, 804x560px
>>50736428
>>
>>50736349
> or start putting my fingers into all the pies.
right there with ya buddy.
>>
>>50733678
>>50733696
>geneforge
muh brotha from another honduran motha
>>
File: THE LORD IS MY STAND.png (352KB, 1780x1440px) Image search: [Google]
THE LORD IS MY STAND.png
352KB, 1780x1440px
>>50736511
Alright, this is my first time touching paint in YEARS. Here you go, so long as I didn't fuck anything up. I'm also deleting this image from my computer if it successfully transfers to the 4est of the chans/

As for that Ryuko option, I'll probably pick that. Be sure to go into loving detail about just how much she loves us, because I am a lonely man. Also maybe move the text bubble so it's not blocking any of her hair?
>>
>>50735951
This is funnier when thumbnailed.
>>
File: Ah yeah.png (159KB, 835x702px) Image search: [Google]
Ah yeah.png
159KB, 835x702px
>>50736766
Decided to do another. I put much less effort into this one, but I don't think I'm done making these.

Why am I enjoying this?
>>
>>50735038
I like this.

>Klara
A bit of blood isn't an awful price to pay for some great meals.

>Leah
She's rich. Duh. And being a dragon is awesome.
>>
>>50729885
She fell in love with him sort of, and that was the worst thing hue ever did, which isn't that bad compared to most of the others.
>>
Is Highlander around?
>>
>>50736733
Good Taste my friend.
>>
>>50736733
>>50737147
>not Avernum

Filthy surface dwellers.
>>
File: 1475570755510.png (2MB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475570755510.png
2MB, 1200x2000px
>>
File: MOTHERFUCKING SOUL NUKE.png (2MB, 1298x914px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERFUCKING SOUL NUKE.png
2MB, 1298x914px
>>50736511
Alright Sweeg, I'm going to bed in a bit. This last one was a bitch considering I had no idea what the hell I was doing. Have a blast, but sorry if you don't like it.
>>
>>50737326
>technocracy has best benefits, but no DFC waifu

Monarchy it is then.
>>
>>50737344
I just realized I recreated my favorite Astral Finish.

https://youtu.be/sDlVOGOGhCQ
>>
Does anyone have any vampire or blood magic -related images they'd like to see used in a CYOA?

I'm at 8/8 for female, and 5/8 for male, and i think the art department is failing me.
>>
>>50732376
What is up with these new authors who've made one cyoa and thinks they need a name?
>>
>>50737661
I'm no author, but I'd want an identification if I were to become one. Assuming I planned on making more, that is. Maybe it's something about wanting their work attributed to them? Not being claimed by another? I don't know.
>>
>>50732250
It is. and not taking at least three extracurricular activities means you can take none.
That means you'll have upwards of 38 hours you sppend in school once you hit seventh grade till tenth.
>>
>>50729633
Recently read Ikinari Harem Life.
Would like to propose a similar yandere under a new -enabler- archetype.

Power would be like this: makes friends out of romantic rivals and becomes more powerful as the MC's harem increases, while also giving the suitor great physical endurance and libido and making him more attractive for other girls so that they join the ride.
>>
>>50732482
>>50732692
>>50732991
>In general, statistics show that the most typical recipients of corporal punishment in the USA are boys aged 13 through 17 -- much as in pretty well all other cultures since the dawn of time. But in the great majority of American school districts, there are no age limits: the recipient may be any age from 4 through 19.

>Twelfth-graders, who might have been driving automobiles for three or four years, or having legal sex for two years, can be and are spanked in some high schools. In certain places, such as Alvarado ISD in Texas (which does not use corporal punishment at the elementary level at all), it has been reported that most of the district's paddlings take place in grades 9 through 12.
>>
>>50737956
Damn son, all you gotta do now is boot up paint and and a picture, and you're done! We'll be waiting :)
>>
>>50730703
Enjoyed this. Made a fun build but then got really tired and forgot some of it.
>>
>>50737952
>That means you'll have upwards of 38 hours you sppend in school once you hit seventh grade till tenth.
How do you put up with it?
>>
>>50738208
Evidently they don't.
>>
>>50736332
Thank you for that bit of mythological info it really helps clarify what we might be getting ourselves into.
>>
>>50738283
Point taken.
>>
>>50736332
And now I know the best use for the scrying pool.
>>
>>50731808
Because they like roleplaying cute girls? Y'know, like some people like roleplaying space marines or adventurers?
>>
>>50738446
>want to play a straight girl
>but all the cute girls I'd like to be are waifu options not playable options
>only get a description of husbando not self
>>
>>50738461

Looks like you found a market with no supply. Go make that CYOA you want !
>>
Is there a CYOA that centers on music and instruments/singing?
>>
>>50738515
Is it ok if it's just a pastebin of text?
>>
>>50738548
No.
>>
>>50738548

It would make me very sad because I won't read it ! Please don't !
>>
>>50738559
>>50738573
But I can't Paint! There alternative is something nobody reads because it doesn't exist!
>>
>>50738616
>But I can't Paint!
With that attitude you wont ever learn either. You're not implying that you're too retarded to figure out something others have are you?
>>
File: junkiraqueen.png (1MB, 1280x1409px) Image search: [Google]
junkiraqueen.png
1MB, 1280x1409px
>>50738616
Somethings always better than nothing desu
>>
>>50738652
But if I'm learning a whole new skill I'm not typing a CYOA! And while I don't think I'm that retarded, what if I am and it's a waste of time trying?

>>50738663
So Pastebin!
>>
File: Ruby optimism.png (250KB, 805x410px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby optimism.png
250KB, 805x410px
>people discussed your build while you were sleeping
>>
NEW THREAD >>50738772
>>
>>50738772
Can I post a cyoa that isn't about waifus?
>>
>>50738801
PLEASE DO
>>
>>50738801
No.
>>
>>50738823
Ok I did.
>>
>>50738850
Fuck you.

>>50738855
Thank you.
>>
>>50738850
Sorry I already did.
>>
>>50738861
OP of new thread here, ignore him. That's just an edition name and theme for if people want to dig out old CYOAs.

If each thread has a themed OP, then CYOAs that would be forgotten and not see by new people get a new chance to be posted.

Everyone knows the popular blue cyberpunk CYOA, but it takes Cyberpunk Edition /cyoag/ for the less well remembered cyberpunk ones to be reposted.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.