[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 67

File: 1446597630157.png (3MB, 2268x3402px) Image search: [Google]
1446597630157.png
3MB, 2268x3402px
Previous Thread: >>50706247
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: metacyoa_ABCDEF.png (272KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
metacyoa_ABCDEF.png
272KB, 820x800px
>>
File: be_the_waifu.jpg (2MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
be_the_waifu.jpg
2MB, 1200x7000px
>>
File: twin_cyoa.png (596KB, 800x2190px) Image search: [Google]
twin_cyoa.png
596KB, 800x2190px
>>
File: succubus_cyoa.png (7MB, 1200x7100px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_cyoa.png
7MB, 1200x7100px
>>
File: Lavender WIP 70.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lavender WIP 70.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I updated Lavender, and here's two strawpolls for your voting pleasure:
Progeneration:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11884988
Realms
http://www.strawpoll.me/11884995
>>
File: 365736909230834.jpg (194KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
365736909230834.jpg
194KB, 600x375px
>>50706257

Updated build! Assuming I got new points right, I'm at 68. I could take Elder Gaze, but I'd really like to find away to trade Drudge Throng for Personal Sect if I could find a way to make the points work. And I'm not 100% sure that my realm choice is best, since I'm still developing exactly how I fit into the world.

Queen Saralindra Helviiryn, Fallen Angel, Mother of Spiders

Pedigree XXXXX
Status XXXXX
Allure XXXXXXXX

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Plush (x3)

Shape
>Enticing

Chest
>Gifted

Influences
>Psuedodevascent (Angel)
>Quasicosmic
>Metapsychological

Face
>Regal

Flourishes
>Ouroboros Metabolism
>Godly Cleanliness
>Lernaean Hymen
>Lactation
>Nurturing
>Dependent
>Gate to Ecstasy (x2) w/Plush x2 each
>Reproductive Channel (x2)

Strategy
>Synergism (no Specialty)

Treasure
>True Name
>Title (x3)
>Primordial Woad
>Abyssal Ink
>Celestial Charms
>Nuptial Torc
>Regal Array
>Filthy Lucre

Bonds
>Drudge Throng
>Chaq, Spider-Goddess
>Oviposition
>Amazing Spider-Parasite (Chaq)
>Prime Mate

Urges
>Throne's Shadow
>Spoiled

Realms
>Cult Figurehead
>Fertility Idol

>Get kidnapped to be bride of Teiatat.
>He turns me into beautiful magical Angel.
>Seems like he's being nice, but turns out he enjoys seeing Pure Angels get corrupted into Fallen Angels.
>due to being Metapsychological, I cycle through stages of Angelic Purity and becoming a Fallen Angel
>Teiatat gives me to the Spider-Goddess Chaq so that she can use me to produce healthy spider spawn who will serve Teiatat.
>I have status as an Angel and am a prestigious symbol of Chaq's stature in Teiatat's court.
Not sure if as a Prime Mate of Chaq, whether she keeps me purely for her own use to make hordes of spider spawn or lets other powerful and influential Brides/Gods/other beings have access to me in exchange for connections, favors, or whatever else is very important or valuable to Chaq.
>>
>>50716468
>>50716471

Just missed you.....
>>
>>50716468
Aw yiss. Been too long since we got polls.
>>
>>50716468
New from last thread or same as last thread?
>>
>>50716468
See >>50716518
>>
>>50716553
It's the same as last thread
>>
>>50716568
So should I keep on keeping on on the realms?
>>
>>50716468
Why would you rework progeneration?
>>
>>50716585
I think you should take my earlier suggestions about not making them seem like a cage, more or less. I cannot side with either answer on your poll because I neither want to be forced to work on a human scale or force others to deal with my ambitious, space conquering scale.
>>
>>50716586
It was mentioned a few threads ago that some people would appreciate being able to mechanically customize offspring more than they can now.

>>50716609
Yeah, I'll stress that these options are only the starting points, and players can break free of such things if they really want.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 960x9280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 960x9280px
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 960x8680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 960x8680px
>>50716660
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1050x2050px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1050x2050px
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 1000x800px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1000x4707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1000x4707px
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1600x4200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1600x4200px
>>
>>50716660
>>50716685
>>50716708
>>50716729
>>50716748
>>50716771
How do you go about saving each and every CYOA with the same filename (differences in file extension notwithstanding)?
>>
So a couple threads ago there was an art genie and a Beri Christmas cyoa, did either of those get finished and posted? I don't think so, but I am half blind and half dumb.
>>
>>50716805
He uses the operating system iCouldntCarelOS
>>
>>50716261
Did the genie CYOA ever get finished?
>>
>>50716826
>>50716831

We won't get Beri's until x-mas, and the petulant genie is MIA
>>
>>50716843
>We won't get Beri's until x-mas

Damn, a 10 day wait. Guess that's one reason to look forward to the holiday.
>>
>>50716631
Derp, clicked the wrong thing on progeneration poll. Voted "keep the same" instead of "more granular", I'm having one of those days, fuggin head cold. One think I'd like in that section is a bit less exclusivity. For example their are plenty of things laid in mass clutches of eggs and then pupate later in life; including many insects and depending on interpretation things like snakes or tarantulas shedding their skin to grow larger.
I didn't vote one the scale thing because I think that one should depend on the bride and with plenty of room for in between those two extremes. Give a bit more freedom for the player to determine what their story is like?
Is the name of puzzle genitalia a reference to Oglaf? If so kudos.
>>
>>50716882
I might let you pick one present to open early on the 24th (allowing for possible last-minute repicks). Or I might have to tweak the entire release upon figuring out my holiday plans, if I even have any.
>>
Well after much compression and moving around of elements I've finally managed to get this bad boy to a somewhat manageable level. If it comes out a blurry piece of shit mess I'll delete it and get to work on moving it around to several different pages, but lets cross our fingers and hope that's not the case.

I've been using pretty much every single instant of free time to work on this bad boy since monday and the image hunt has spanned at least a dozen websites. There were a few more sections I wanted to add, like a climate section adding meteorological phenomena and a section dedicated to guns, and of the sections that did get in a lot of them got some content cut out for the sake of balance. Despite all that I'm happy with the finished product and it's pretty much exactly what I had in mind when I started clicking away at the word document at three in the morning a month ago. I'm sure it's readily apparent, but it was based in the old island survival CYOAs.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.
>>
>>50716939
For progeneration, all three strategies could, for example, lay eggs. The difference is that the first one has a host accept them, the second has them in a nest, and the third has them hatch quickly so the offspring can get to pupating faster.

I'll try to keep both scales in mind, i suppose

And yes, it is a reference to Oglaf
>>
>>50716939
>>50717008
Damn it, namefagging remains far too difficult for the imcompetent likes of me.
>>
>>50716468
So if you want to go herm both your first penis and vagina are free? And how does Puzzle Genitalia interact with the upgrades on the integrated genitalia? Say for instance you integrated a vagina with lubrication and a penis with a knot so you'd have an ovipositor so you could put your fertilized eggs into others; would the resulting children be extra smart or would one of the upgrades make just make the other redundant?
>>
>>50717008
Ok, as I mentioned I'm not as my sharpest right now and now that you point that out it makes sense. Still more variety is usually more fun, at least for the player. If you don't want to do it to keep from exponentially increasing your work load that's fine.
>>
>>50717142
Yeah, herms are free, too. I'm not sure how your little scenario works, but I think that in this case if they weren't entirely redundant you'd at least see some diminishing returns.
>>
>>50716468
Can you elaborate on what the options mean on the polls?
>>
>>50716997
Still a WIP?
>>
>>50717248
Looks pretty complete to me.
>>
>>50717248
If I get enough feedback to merit working on it some more, then yes. I'd definitely be up to reworking some things to make it more fun for people to play.

If people are happy with it as is then I'm more than willing to leave it as finished. I don't like works that are eternally in progress since they make me feel like whatever I'm doing will become invalid come the next update.
>>
>>50717213
>I'm not sure how your little scenario works
Are you familiar with what a psuedopenis is? Sort of like that but with a knot that can ejaculate out fertilized eggs after being inseminated.
>>
>>50717219
Some people want a more elaborate, granular progeneration system where instead of choosing a general strategy, they customize the progeny that results.

Also, some people are dissatisfied with how I am approaching the Realms and want a less restricted way of starting out.
>>
>>50717330
My problem with that system is that it kills variability. The father doesn't decide what comes out, and I can't decide how my native reproduction works as a rule. Instead I get into too much detail about how kids always look. It's so boring and same-y. If I'm an interstellar whore-priestess I want some variety in what I'm splatting out.
>>
>>50717297
You posted your non-lewd adventure OC at a terrible time anon.
>>
>>50717355
Yeah, it's too bad people can't talk about two different things in the same thread.
>>
>>50717330
Am I correct in assuming that the cosmic scale thing is an option that let's you go to a place with multiple connected worlds?
>>
>>50717330
EDG when I get home I will post my build that I have been saving for the new version! Might be really late though
>>
>>50717330
create 2 spinoffs that go either way.
>>
File: terror birb.jpg (231KB, 1359x1000px) Image search: [Google]
terror birb.jpg
231KB, 1359x1000px
>>50717355
It is what it is, if people like it then it would make me very happy, but if it happens to be that it never makes it farther than this thread, at the very least I had fun writing it all up and putting it to gimp.

I love waifus, but never waifus alone. For me a waifu is made all the greater by the adventure I'll share with her. I wanted in some small way to transmit the feeling of going on a grand adventure with waifus.
>>
>>50717351
The Player Character decides what comes out unless its with another Bride. Then, they have to negotiate what happens. Unless I'm misreading your concern.

>>50717417
No, it just reword things on a less personal scale, less day-to-day worries and more long-term plans. The Labyrinth will stay, but i'll mash together cult and stronghold and find a third option to fill the gap.
>>
>>50717444
I saved it, anon. Don't despair.

/cyoag/ isn't all waifus all the time, it just ebbs and flows.
>>
>>50717351
>>50717417
>>50717456

Damn it all to fucking hell, I need to learn to pick up my handle again when I come back to this thread.
>>
>>50716468
Working on updated my bonded sisters build. The build itself is more or less done but now I'm modifying and adding to the character descriptions to reflect the changes. Gonna be a while but I have a few clarifications if you don't mind.

The description for Puzzle Genitalia says "Some Brides even go to far as to become sexless for a time." Yet the option requires 2 genitalia. Is there any reason why we couldn't just take 1 genitalia and use Puzzle to basically turn it off and on? Basically I want to spend a point to allow a sexless bride to spawn a penis from time to time.

It seems heavily implied that you can only take one Stigma, but that's not actually stated anywhere that I can see. Most of them are obviously exclusionary but I wanted to take both Rising Star and Rebel on my build. Just Rising Star works fine on its own if I had to pick one but you might want to add Exclusive: Order or something the the first five options. Or not, if it works like Neoteny/Mien/Atmosphere.

Good shit all round, definitely like where you're going with this though I'm more on the "cosmic scale" side. I kinda pictured it as a very... Dune trilogy-eque universe with a lot of infighting, politics, trade, secrets, that sort of stuff but on a very large scale that utterly dwarfed all but the most influential individuals.
>>
>>50717456
>The Player Character decides what comes out unless its with another Bride. Then, they have to negotiate what happens. Unless I'm misreading your concern.
The suggested section change is "Decide how your kids always look." the current one is "Decide reproductive strategy." The first kills variety.
>>
>>50717473
Terrible time actually, its that time in the year when everyone has free time to shitpost on the internet, complaining and whining about being alone on Christmas and New Years eve/day or other non-sense.

This is the time when waifu, comfy and lewd discussion hits their absolute peak.
>>
>>50717456
Still don't see why we can't have both desu.
>>
>>50717444
I like it as well. It's a good successor to the old hell-island CYOAs, and given a very nice visual polish, to boot.

I'm still considering my build, you make a good balance between taking on too much difficulty and forcing the player to consider doing without.
>>
>>50717475

What sort of Realm do I >>50716471 belong in? I'm thinking that Cult Figurehead, Fertility Idol, and Personal Sect don't really work for me. I'm pretty sure I'd be kept in Chaq's court, but idk where'd that would be. What sort of stuff do you have in mind for the Politics section? Do you think my stats reflect my position? I was thinking about (once again) Getting rid of Throne's Shadow and the three 1 point you-know-what upgrades so I have one more status. What do you think about the spoiler and how I should apply Prime Mate?

Sorry for so many questions. Just excited about update.

>>50717519

How does it kill variety when it's completely up to you how they look already? There's infinite variety if you want!
>>
>>50716997
you are the same anon that made the newest basement CYOA?
if so could you post the lastest update? I don't know if the version I have id the lastest
>>
>>50717565
>How does it kill variety when it's completely up to you how they look already?
Because how they look will be restricted to the options I picked in the CYOA.
>>
>>50717475
You taking ideas for realms?
>>
>>50717583
Sorry, I'm not sure what cyoa you're talking about.

I made a nightmare waifu cyoa and a dark souls waifu cyoa, this is the third cyoa I've ever made. It's unlikely I'm the Anon you're looking for.
>>
>>50717421
Looking forward to it

>>50717434
HAHAHA hell no

>>50717517
>Sexlessness
Okay, I'll work that in
>stigmata
No, you can take as many as you like. Crimson Kiss + Crystal heart makes for a venus fly trap, for example. The onus is on the player to make it make sense.

>>50717547
If the vote swings far enough I'll try to make it satisfy both concerns. I don't want forget the sex-pet builds because, well, my personal build is one of them

>>50717519
The suggestion is "build categories for your kids to fit into" and the current is "decide what kids fit in the offered categories" But yes, I feel the change would limit variety.

>>50717565
Mind if I think about all this for a bit? I'm being bombarded in this thread and I'm arguing in another as an anon

>>50717589
Sure, I'm always open to ideas, but I don't know if I'll necessarily be able to work them in.
>>
>>50717685
>hell no
Just mini spin-offs. You will get a better sense of which of the two you prefer, for a tiny amount of effort.
>>
>>50717708
I already know which of the two three? four?I prefer, but these polls are me considering making concessions to what the thread would prefer in making their own stories. I know the story I want to write to this, but I'm taking a more meta approach in building this story-prompting thing we call a CYOA
>>
File: 3f764c3fc2a620cb5afc1d8c7ce924c7.jpg (547KB, 1214x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3f764c3fc2a620cb5afc1d8c7ce924c7.jpg
547KB, 1214x1200px
>>50717685
How about a realm That's like the Monster Girl Encyclopedia what with monster girls raping men and making them their husbands and turning women into monster girls.
>>
>>50717824
That's not at all what I meant by realm, and in any case I don't think it would be possible to incorporate that idea into my CYOA
>>
>>50717661
k thanks is only that that anon said that he wanted to make an adventure CYOA
>>
>>50717824
>and turning women into monster girls
Just once I want my dream of decent monster girl on human girl yuri realized. Just once.
>>
>>50716468
>>50716379
you would want it to be at least three. You might want to "drop the lowest" to make it always three, but that might get precarious over time.
>>
>>50717869
>>50717824
I take it back. Using already extant options you could very well recreate Monster Girl Encyclopedia (Bestowal coupled with thrallmaker, work it out from there)

As with a lot of suggestions, though, That's a story in itself, rather than an element you could make into a story.
>>
>>50716660
>>50716685
Age Regression CYOA:
Difficulty:
>Easy (+20)
Reality:
>Retroactively Fit In
Transformation:
>Genie Wish (+20, One Option Free That Costs Les Than 15)
Attributes:
>Body: Scrawny + Petite (+7)
>Face: Girly (+1)
>Chest: Flat (Free)
>Bottom: Flat (Free)
>Genitalia: Male (Free)
>Strength: Level 0 (+4)
>Intellect: Level 4 (-12)
>Wisdom: Level 4 (-12)
>Fast Learner (-5)
>Sleepyhead (+4)
>Charm (-3)
>High Metabolism (+3)
>Magical Boy (-7)
Companions:
>Parents: Married Couple
>Father: Nobleman (+20, +Luxury Options Half Cost, -Requires 3 or More Hobbies, -Requires 3 or More Disciplines)
>Mother: Witch (+20, +Magic Options Half Cost, -Requires 2 of More Tier Two Disciplines)
>Stepmother: Guardian Angel (+20, +Lewd or Luxury Options Cost 3 Points Less, +Baby Options Provide 3 Points More)
>Caretaker: Nanny (+12, -Requires 1 Extra Routine and Punishment in addition to Parents Requirements)
Peers:
>Bookworm (-1)
>Airhead (-1)
Miscellaneous:
>Pet: Single + Exotic + Familiar (-11)
>Polyamorous (-15)
Lifestyle:
>House: Manor (Free)
>Bed: Fit for a Prince (-4)
>Bath: Hot Springs (-6)
>Lounge (-6)
>Pool (-8)
>Garden (-6)
>Maid Service (-3)
>Enchant (-5)
>School: Private Academy + Arcane Academy + Academia Obscura (-18)
Clothing:
>School Clothing: Academy (-1)
>Fancy Wardrobe (-2)
Food:
>Fine Dining (-3)
>Comfort Food (-6)
>Force Fed (+6)
Hobbies:
>Music (-6)
>Literature (-4)
>Arts and Crafts (-4)
Miscellaneous:
>Ignored: Normalize (-14)
>Cassandra (+5)
>Extra Cash (-2)
>Fortune (-6)
Discipline:
>Bathtime: Tier 2 (+6)
>Bedtime: Tier 2 + Cuddling (+7)
>Dressing: Tier 2 (+6)
>Time Out: Tier 2 (+4)
>Confiscate: Tier 1 (+6)
>Private Humiliation (+6)
>>
>>50716997
I like it, particularly the Other nemesis and the cryptids.
>>
>>50717661
>dark souls waifu cyoa
I'd like to see that.
>>
>>50716708
Escapism CYOA:
Setting:
>Typical Fantasy
Themes:
>Adventure
>Talent: Magic
Bonus:
>Credentials: Magic University
>Pet: Blue Dragon
>Compendium
>>
>>50716729
Comfy Powers CYOA:
>Likable
>Lovely Dreams
>>
>>50717912
I didn't mean the mechanics from there affecting you I meant as a place to find breeding stock.
>>
File: 1481379197909.jpg (3MB, 1200x7500px) Image search: [Google]
1481379197909.jpg
3MB, 1200x7500px
>>50718147
Here you go. I wanted to add more dark souls 2 and 3 waifus, but I couldn't write anything down.
>>
>>50717661
those are the only three cyoas you've ever made? i would have thought you were some long-established author from the quality of the cyoas you put out. you're already one of my favorite authors.
>>
File: 1481537081043.jpg (259KB, 850x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1481537081043.jpg
259KB, 850x1226px
>>50716468
>The "Queen"
--FORM--
>Penis:
-Flare (69)
-Pillar x3 (60)
-Spines (59)
-Prehensile (57)
-Knot (56)
>Shape:
-Enticing
>Chest:
-Gifted
>Influences:
-None
>Face:
-Regal
>Flourishes:
-Ouroboros Metabolism (54)
-Godly Cleanliness (52)
-Ejaculation (50)
*Addictive (47)
*Aphrodisiac (44)
-Aesthetic Mutations (43)
-Commanding Mien (46)

--PROGENERATION--
>Strategy:
-Cultivation
*Rapid Maturation (43)
>Specialty:
-Multitudinous
*Swarm Heart (40)
*Monarch (37)

--DOWRY--
>Treasure:
-Title x3 (25)
-Argent Spark (23)
--Argent Blaze (18)
-Regal Array (15)
-Filthy Lucre (11)
>Bonds:
-Personal Sect (7)
-Bonded Bride (4)
*Ascending (1)
>Urges:
-Spoiled (2)
-Nightmare Cycle (8)
-Mating Dance (4)
>Stigmata:
-Stigma of the Rising Star (16)

I'll pick realms and stuff when they're added upon more. For now, it's time to make my bonded bride.
>>
>>50717685

>Mind if I think about all this for a bit?

No problem!
>>
>>50716997
I like it. It's very well done. It suffers from "why would I want to do this to myself," but is well done enough that I found it worth reading anyway. I'll make a build, but not immediately.
>>
>>50717565
>>50718253

As it sits, the best realm for you would probably be the labyrinth, as a garden-dweller. You could probably come up with a sub-society that appreciates living treasures. I think your stats are just fine, all things considered. Frankly, I'm surprised, they're all at least as good as my personal build's.

Prime Mate is one of the point-dumps I've come up with to help people tweak their stats. It can take any form required to increase your pedigree. In your case, it could represent more exotic donors to give the spiders more desirable traits, or it could be direct upgrades to your character if you want to keep it monogamous.

>>50718196
Oh, yeah that's definitely more something that's part of your story than an option I could put somewhere. Perhaps you could fluff a purchase of "Prime Mate" as access to such a world?
>>
>>50716261
I am uncreative, please feed me CYOA concepts
>>
File: 1 hp left.jpg (43KB, 433x800px) Image search: [Google]
1 hp left.jpg
43KB, 433x800px
>>50718337
cyborg soldier waifu cyoa
>>
>>50718337
Brain flavor CYOA
>>
>>50718200
Lucatiel best girl
But a Priscilla is fine too
>>
>>50718370
>Brain Flavor CYOA
Please explain
>>
>>50718337
Inverse isekai (genre where you wake up in some random fantasy world). That is, someone from some random fantasy world shows up here. If they're from your typical high magic setting, they might marvel at our technology and impress us with spells. Or maybe we're the primitive past & they are from a more advanced future, perhaps where we have some innate abilities they do not. You could pick which person you want. Maybe you pick them for their powers. Maybe you want the cutest waifu. Regardless of who you pick, they'll live with ya & be friendly, unless you give them a reason to do otherwise.
>>
>>50718410
A CYOA about how all different kinds of brain taste.
>>
>>50718450
but like what would be the options?
>>
>>50718471
Which brains to eat.
>>
>>50718471

They all end in spongiform encephalopathy.
>>
>>50718337
something comfy and lewd
>>
>>50718337
There's fuckin' monsters everywhere, and shit needs cleaning up.

Luckily for you, you and several others gain a pocket dimension that you can fight in, complete with thematic abilities.
>>
File: cyoa.jpg (57KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa.jpg
57KB, 650x488px
>>50718487
oh, so sort of like this CYOA
>>
File: asmodeus.gif (461KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
asmodeus.gif
461KB, 500x386px
>>50718337
Redwall CYOA
>>
>>50718523
I think there's a different word for that
>>
>>50718537
but what would be the difference?
>>
File: john-carter-of-mars.jpg (207KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
john-carter-of-mars.jpg
207KB, 800x1052px
>>50718337
Do a "You are teleported to Mars" CYOA set in the John Carter setting.
>>
>>50718337
Create-A-Garden CYOA. Lots of seeds and plants and other stuff.

A CYOA where you've already reaped the rewards, but have to figure out how you got there so you can deal with any fallout. Like "I'm rich now, but how'd I get rich in the first place".

To appease the waifufags, Badass Waifu CYOA: You build the most badass Waifu you can. The downside is that the more badass you make her, the less likely she'll go for your loser ass, forcing people to balance between having no shot and having their dream waifu.
>>
>>50718519
Fuck that's a good one.
>>
File: 1471335199788.jpg (111KB, 774x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471335199788.jpg
111KB, 774x1000px
>>50718249
>The "King"
--FORM--
>Penis:
-No upgrades
>Ass (Gate to ecstasy):
-Plush x3 (61)
-Lumen (59)
-Lubrication (58)
-Embellishments (57)
-Musculature (56)
>Shape:
-Enticing
>Chest:
-Soft
>Influences:
-None
>Face:
-Seductive
>Flourishes:
-Ouroboros Metabolism (54)
-Godly Cleanliness (52)
-Lactation (50)
*Bountiful
*Nurturing (47)
*Aphrodisiac (44)
*Dependent (47)
-Ejaculation (45)
*Altruistic (48)
*Fortifying (45)
-Gate to Ecstasy (44) [See genitalia)
*Reproductive Channel (42)
-Aesthetic Mutations (41)

--PROGENERATION--
>Strategy:
-Cultivation
*Rapid Maturation (38)
>Specialty:
-None

--DOWRY--
>Treasure:
-True Name (34)
-Primordial Woad (31)
-Celestial Charms (28)
-Seductive Array (25)
>Bonds:
-Sans Servitors (29)
-Prime Mate (25)
-Bonded Bride (22)
*Descending (25)
>Urges:
-Mating Dance (21)
-Thrones Shadow (24)
-Cerebral Recurve (25)
*Mental Morass (27)
-Spoiled (28)
>Stigmata:
-Stigma of the Sacred Jewel

Again, gonna wait for the realms and stuff to update before choosing. Writing some stuff next.
>>
>>50718249
I'm waiting on the other half of the build, but do you have an idea on what titles you're going to give the first character?
>>
>>50716468
I have to say, I very much like your writing style and would love to see a larger worldview.
>>
>>50718772
>>50718764
>>50718249

Spoke too soon!
>>
>>50718764
Wait, Plush/Pillar can be taken multiple times with one organ?
>>
>>50718862
Yes, up to three times apiece.
>>
File: 1474260027880.jpg (33KB, 663x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474260027880.jpg
33KB, 663x700px
>>50718337
Multi-chained CYOA with different branching paths that interact with each other depending on which choices you make.

Choice 1
Choice customization

Choice 2
Choice customization.

Choice 3
Choice customization.

Choice 1, 2, and 3 are essentially class choices, with customization for each.

Sequence 1 is a subsequent set of events and choices that follow from Choice 1. Sequence 2 and 3 do the same, with follow-up interactions that bring at least one coin-flip choice resulting in interactions between the various Choices.

If Anons pick opposing paths along the Sequences, they must RP the result out like faggots on Gaiaonline.
>>
>>50718875
Well that's gonna change some build allocations.
>>
>>50716468
You know what? Have another poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/11885837
>>
>>50718880
So like a multiplayer version of Ordion's CYOAs?
>>
>>50716261
Anyone have the CYOA where Overwatch characters are your roommates?
>>
>>50718922
I don't keep up with who's who. Maybe?
>>
>>50716468
+3Allure Vagina: 14 Embellishment, lubrication, musculature, lumen, plushx3
+3 Allure Penis:9 Pillarx3

Shape: enticing
Chest: Gifted
Influences:
2: pseudodevascent (angel wings)
4: quasicosmic (starry eyes, aurora hair, and wing colors shift into variations of the sky depending on mood)
Face:
Seductive (+1 allure)
2 Elder Gaze

Flourishes:
2 Ouroboros Metabolism
2 Godly cleanliness
8 Lactation: Biountiful, Nurturing(+1 pedigree), Aphrodisiac ( +1 allure)
2 Ejaculation: Fortifying(+1 pedigree), Altruistic
3: Gate/Key to Ecstacy (mouth, ass, hair):
24: Lubrication, Musculature, Embellishments, Plushx3(mouth/ass) --+6 allure
7: Prehensile, Lumen, Pillar (hair) +1 allure (really helpful for orgies, or just everyday things)
Strat:
3: Synergism
Dowry:
2 Rite of Echo Bestowal
4 Rite of Wordlstepping
Bonds:
8 Sensual Ritualists (+1 status, +1 pedigree)
+14 Barred One, Conjugal visits (-1 status, -1 allure)

Urges:
Stigmata: +12 Rising Star

Realms: Labyrinth of sighs, elder courtier(+1 pedigree,-1allure)

Allure:13
Pedigree: 4

Note:
Children stronger(x3), intelligent(x3), flexible(x3),magical potential(x2),
Sorcery boost (eyes, quasicosmic)

I'll gain status on my own...eventually.
>>
>>50718668
Seconding Garden CYOA.
>>
>>50718668
The final choice doesn't work since the only girl anyone here has a chance of getting is massively obese and unlovable in every way.
>>
>>50719033
That's one of the highest Allures I've seen for any build!
>>
>>50719081
That's why you build one yourself, numbnuts.
>>
>>50719096
You build one yourself, but by the CYOA's rules, she'll reject you because you're a loser. Unless, again, she is obese and unlovable in every way.
>>
>>50718249
>The "Queen," Bride of Teiatat, Dominator of Women, Humiliator of Men, Remover of Heads

>Above all else, this bride takes pride in winning, although she is no gambler.
>She elects to take mortal couples as lovers, taking the man and the woman back to whatever realm she resides in and seducing them.
>To the woman, she offers simply great pleasure, better than her man could give her, and offers to give the woman any treasure from her hoard if she wins, and asks only for the woman to carry her seed if she wins. Of course, the Queen knows she will always win.
>To the man, she gives a similar challenge. Whichever of the two can sufficiently pleasure the other first wins. Of course, she knows she will win this bet as well. She offers him a treasure from her hoard as well, and asks for nothing if she wins, knowing that the shame and confusion he will feel after the experience of being pleasured in "that way" is enough to please her.
>She often discards the woman after they are done having her children and she has served her purpose to Teiatat, but keeps the man and allows them to perform menial tasks for her in the future.
>In her life as a human, she enjoyed humiliating men in much the same way, although she once woed over the fact that she did not have the "implement" necessary. She has not changed much since then, so she has remained a manipulator who steps over others to get her way. The only one she will never step over is Teiatat, who she is completely grateful to for his inadvertantly granting her wishes.
>She prefers to spend her time in grand settings, and will not stoop so low as to speak on equal terms with the less high-class brides and mortals.
>>
>>50718315

Thanks for input! I'm not huge fan of garden dweller cuz -1 allure, but I might be able to come up with something to make it work. Prime Mate is perfect for me since I have Synergism. Chaq got spider parasite so she can fertilize her own eggs most the time to make spider horde, but if she or Teiatat want something special then other donors can be used. And Filthy Lucre can be Teiatat's favor as a prized Bride for what I can do.

What sort of "exotic donors" are we talking about here? Cuz I'm kinda nervous and not really so sure about that whole part of it.
>>
>>50719117
I'm gonna make this CYOA just to prove you wrong, anon.

Just you wait. About a month, because I have a fuckton of projects to work on, including another CYOA.
>>
>>50719165
Can't wait to see it bomb hard.
>>
>>50718880
That rectangle shadow is vertical instead of horizontal, making it untrue.

Also, I want hard CYOAs. Ones that make you think about your decisions and plan ahead, preferably with a survival theme. -- can anybody hook me up?
>>
>>50719182
Can't wait to see you eat your words, anon.
>>
are there any cyoas that can make me feel less empty inside?
>>
>>50718050
I've seen my CYOA get posted here every now and then, but not a lot of builds. Seems comfy. I like it. (One issue, though: Guardian Angel's "-3 from Luxury options" is a penalty, not a discount. Her way of discouraging greed or temptation or whatnot.)
>>
>>50719155
>that spoiler
Oh Angel, if only you understood what you're signing up for!
>>
>>50719155
That -1 allure represents the lost "free time" to do things out of your kink-zone, so no great loss from your point of view, I should think.

exotic donors means exactly that. At best, artificial insemination, at worst, it's Chaq siccing desirable mates on you for profit.
>>
>>50718764
>The "King," Companion of the queen and her first conquest

>Another bride of Teiatat, he was chosen at the same time as his Queen.
>He shaped his own form into a large, muscular man, the epitome of masculinity. Women everywhere might faint upon seeing him.
>However, his mind was weak for a bride. He was easily manipulated, and the Queen took advantage of this.
>Shortly after the two consummated their marriage with Teiatat she came to him with an offer. She told the King that she would serve only him, as long as he would do some things for her. He knew how valuable "owning" another bride was here, and he thought he was clever to take the deal.
>He did everything he asked her to, from pleading to Teiatat for a change of form, to dressing only in women's clothes, to pledging himself to her services, all without understanding what she was doing to him.
>In time, his mind changed to match his physical changes.
>He now lives to serve his Queen and only her, enduring through seeing her many paramours and lovers.
>However, he truly does love her, and she has a twisted sort of love towards him, allowing him to benefit from her servants in platonic ways, and allowing him to sit behind her atop the world.
>>
>>50716468
Alright, updated my POWER build.
>Penis
>Pillar *2 54 +AA

>Enticing
>Gifted

>Quasicosmic 50
>Metapsychological 51
Raw power, suffusing every ounce of flesh.

>Regal 50 +S
>Chakra Eye 48
>Ouroboros Metabolism 46

>Lactation 44
>>All Upgrades, Dependent 38 +PSA
>Ejaculation 36
>>All upgrades 27 +PSA

>Gate to Ecstasy *2 (Uretha, Nipples) 25
>>Plush (Uretha) 22 +A
>>Reproductive Channel (Uretha) 20
>>Plush (Nipples) 17 +A

>Commanding Mein 20 -PA +S

>Brooding
>>Conditional Emergence 17 +P
>Humanoid -PS +A
>>Hybrid 14 +P

>Primordial Woad 11 +P
>Rite of Flesh Union 5 +P
>Rite of Worldstepping -3
>Regal Array -2 +S

>Sensual Ritualists -10 +PS
>Drudge Throng -8
>Auramoth the Gleaner -15 +PS

>Widow's Hunger -18 +P
>Nightmare Cycle (Penis) -15
>Stigma of the Crimson Kiss -12 +P -SA
>Stigma of the Rising Star 0

>Teitian Stronghold
>Anaeli of the Frills

PPPPPP
SSSSS
AAAAA

Fluff will be added whenever I feel like it, but this is a basic "eat divine protein, get divine swole" build. Not evil, per se, just independent and self-interested.
>>
>>50716997
Island Survival CYOA:
Nemesis:
>Cannibal Tribe
Cryptids:
>Coconut Spiders
>Vomit Wasps
>Man Eaters
>Island Aurochs
>Giant Eels
>Titan Hermit Crabs
>Cave Salamanders
>Great Ravens
Special Cryptids
>Velociraptors
>Wyverns
>Dire Wolves
Companions:
>Punished Lizard
>Temple Golem
>Witch Doctor
Cryptid Companion:
>None
Shelter:
>Escape Capsule
>Ruined City
>Stone Plantation
Arcane Artifacts:
>Spirit Dragon
>Guide to Magic
Miscellaneous Equipment:
>Oil Lantern
>Personal Journal
>Research Journal: Cryptoid Behavior + Medicinal Herbs + Lizardfolk Oral Traditions
>Medical Kit
>Entrenching Shovel
>Flare Gun
Mission:
>Accept Your Destiny (+1 Companion)

I'm just gonna hunker down and study magic, grow food and set traps.
>>
File: Headly.jpg (4KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
Headly.jpg
4KB, 205x205px
>>50719137
>>50719332
Kinky!

Did you manage to save the final stats from these builds, or did I just overlook them?
>>
>>50719259
...I see.
>>
So what happened to that art genie yesterday that only posted the blind picks?

Not the Christmas one, but the other one.
>>
>>50718531
Think that might have gone over a few people's head
>>
>>50719402
O shit, I forgot to keep track of stats. I'll just do that now.
>>
Hey Erotic Descent Guy, are you planning to add art to this whole thing? Cause the whole Thronemaiden/Eunuch thing is tripping my 'go get this commissioned' urge.
>>
>>50719433
You mean the second not-christmas one? There was one with a new image, one with a second new image, and the Christmas one. First was finished, second wasn't, third is waiting.
>>
>>50719556
'twas the other way around, actually

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/20607/ass-barefoot-bottomless-earrings-elf-elf_ears-fems
>>
>>50719568
I see.

And so I play the waiting game.
>>
>>50718432
I would read the fuck out of that manga.
>>
>>50719585
Ahhh I see. I like the changes described for the Thronemaiden.
>>
>>50718249
>Queen Stats:
Allure 5
Pedigree -1
Status 13
>King Stats:
Allure 12
Pedigree 3
Status -2

Basically the king is another symbol of status to the queen, and the queen is a god to the king.
>>
File: mongo.png (160KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
mongo.png
160KB, 630x354px
>>50719651
Sorry to break this to you, but what you've got there is technically an invalid build. Each character has one state below zero.

I like the story, but I can't give it the EDG seal of approval until the violations are corrected.
>>
File: redwall.jpg (398KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
redwall.jpg
398KB, 602x800px
>>50719474
Ya, I'd try it myself considering I did a bug themed fantasy and underwater fantasy, but I've never read any of the books, that was my brother, I just watched the cartoons.
>>
>>50719669
ok, they each have a bunch of extra points so I can fix that right up
>>
>>50719306

So if I'm a Garden Bride I'll be kept "pregnant" with eggs all the time, so I have less Allure since I'm already "in use" most the time? Well if Allure is measure of how sexy I am, I wish it wouldn't go down for that, but I guess it makes sense....

>exotic donors thing

Well I guess that's my job and I just have to bear it t be a Angel.....

>>50719264

Yeah, EDG made it clear...
>>
File: Pawmp ewe awp.jpg (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
Pawmp ewe awp.jpg
9KB, 273x185px
>>50719391
>POWA
>gate to ecstasy x2
I'm... getting mixed signals from this build...
>>
>>50716468
Why can't we take multiple breeding options?
>>
>>50719802
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>50719816
Like, why can't I combine Humanoid and Implement for my progeny? I want them to be hybrids but I also want them to essentially be tools.

I also would like to have some form of oviposition myself.
>>
>>50719855
You can have oviposition with any strategy. The strategies are flavors of development: do you want internal gestation, external gestation, or short gestation, putting off development until later?

Also, when I say tools, I literally mean tools. Symbiotes, living weapons, organic equiplent... none of these are particularly 'human' so they can't be taken with humanoid. If you want generic slave-progeny go with humanoid and don't take either sub-specialty.
>>
>>50719893
Okay, well... What about if I wanted Monarch and Hybrid? I think that fits what I wanted better.
>>
>>50716708
>There's never a chance of return
But I like this world, tbqh.
>>
>>50719912
Okay, you have a little stronger argument there, but a sufficiently human offspring have too much brainpower to mindlessly accede to commands, so I'm still gonna say no.

There's a poll about it here if my answers have proven unsatisfactory.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11884988
>>
>>50719945
Alright, but two more questions. If we take Gate/Key to Ecstasy, can we just have that as our genitals, or do we need the first set from selecting form plus the ones we get from that?

Also, what the hell are the point of genitals on something with Synergistic?
>>
>>50720006
If you take gate/key, it will satisfy the requirement that you have something that counts as genitals

Synergistic needs some medium through which to transfer the blessing. That's the point.
>>
>>50718911
"Plush" just incites something in me.
>>
>>50720056

Is >>50719769 what you mean about the Allure cost with Garden?
>>
>>50720245
You'll lose the allure because you'll be kept -especially- "pregnant" because of the social pressures in the garden's society. Or whatever reason fits. The main bit is that you're losing flexibility in available actions, because of peer pressure.
>>
>>50716261
I fucking love this little one and wish that the creator would make more

Kami Ticket
Pilgrim
Outcast
Universal Empire

Dove, Compass, Wallet, Papers, Sandwicher

I'm the lovable guy everyone hates!
>>
>>50720276

I don't understand the peer pressure part. It's not just because it's my job and Chaq's and Teiatat's wishes?
>>
>>50720595
The gardens of the labyrinth are controlled by fetish-crazed factions. If your character joins one of them, I'll bet it's one that meshes well with the particular kinks involved in your build, whether corruption or oviposition. Either way, your character will be kinda focused on that kink for the forseeable future to the exclusion of other forms of sexual expression. That last bit is the allure drop.
>>
>>50720056
So if I made a fertility based male build with high pedigree and decent status, I could sell the Spider Queen the idea of having me impregnate Angel? And Angel wouldn't have a say in it?
>>
>>50717890
I'm with you, anon. MonstergirlxHumangirl yuri is tragically under-explored territory.
>>
>>50720747
If I ever sucessfully implement some kind of PvP system, maybe. The problem is, Angel didn't even take the option that would enable that kind of interaction, so no.

Angel's build dosent' even support pregnancy, anyway. The closest you could get would being fertilizing Chaq's eggs.
>>
>>50719033
>Barred
>Conjugal
Rough.
Otherwise I like the build. The hair was a great idea.
>>
>>50716407
Light Elf and Lifetime are the same picture.

Also, why aren't there any male heroes? What if I'd rather be heterosexual?
>>
>>50719183
>I want hard CYOAs. Ones that make you think about your decisions and plan ahead, preferably with a survival theme
Yes! We need more stuff like this instead of waifu/comfy cyoa #357
>>
>>50720841
>What if I'd rather be heterosexual?
What are you a faggot?
>>
>>50716261
Anyone have that Overwatch CYOA? Can't find it in the pasta.
>>
>>50716261

>Kami Ticket
>Seeker
>Multicompass/Cabin Seeds/Universal Wallet
>Universal Empire

I'm more than ready for the life of an outlawed, train-riding guild researcher. Seeking for a way to change my form would be the first stop, but then, who knows what the Aether holds?
>>
>>50716984
Since the cyoa hasn't been posted agai im responding to you:
"I wish to be the loving waifu"
>>
>>50720899
How about taking down an empire?
>>
>>50716997
Pretty cool man!
>>
>>50720946
Hey, if you find me any Drifter and Explorer friends, just sign me up dude! I mean, stealth and access to fuck-knows-where of the Aether are always good backup measures
>>
>>50716729

Likeable + The Grocer Loves You

My life is going to be so fat and happy from now on.
>>
>>50720716

But I'm not a sex crazed character doing this for fetish reasons. I'm a Bride of Teiatat who was given as a gift to Chaq as a tool for making healthy spider spawn, which she can't do on her own. It's more like a job or purpose than a kink. So idk if I'd fit in with that.

>>50720747

Like EDG siad, I can't actually get pregnant. Most of the time Chaq would use me to produce her spider spawn with her eggs and spider parasite. but occasionally she might want something special, or Teiatat might demand spider spawn with a specific purpose, so they might pick someone else to fertilize her eggs instead of the spider parasite and I'd incubate them like usual.
>>
>>50720716
So is Tiat our husband God?
>>
>>50721201
Definitely more spider baby making discussion than I want in these cyoa threads.
Hope that drops off soon.
>>
>>50721225

The cost of becoming a divinely beautiful, magical angel is high.
>>
>>50721201
Well, I am redoing Realms in the next build
>>
>>50721266

Ok. I'm not trying to be critical, just find the perfect place for me;)
>>
>>50721259
Ehhhh.. No. It's only a few favor. The spider bit is entirely based on fetish of choice.

For instance, the build i'm thinking of is also a beautiful angel. No spiders involved. Even if they were, it'd end with that thing's death.
>>
>>50719183
>>50720863

I want you to make it ! :D
>>
>>50721129
That feeling when we will never find them!
>>
>>50721201
Oh fuck off Angel, we know you get off to forced impregnation, submission and fucking phallic objects that aren't penises. Don't bullshit us with your whole "oh no, I'm totally not shlicking myself and typing with one hand" spiel.
Unless that's your fetish too, pretending something isn't your fetish.
>>
>>50720863
Don't you dare lumping nice, well written and simple comfy or minor CYOAs with that degenerate board infesting, never as good as nightmare waifu shit
>>
>>50721473
Did you have a stroke?
>>
File: 1454836777753s.jpg (11KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1454836777753s.jpg
11KB, 250x248px
Y'know, sometimes I feel like the posters pretending to be Angelanon and the anons that respond like they don't know that it's definitely not Angelanon are performing some sort of fucked up roundabout RP session. Like, everyone is pretending but they all know that none of this is for real.

Couple that with the like 98% likelihood that Angel was never an actual person but a just a "character" that some anon decided to play up for shits and giggles takes this to levels of make-believe I didn't realize were possible.

Anon pretending to be something anon pretends to be while other anons pretend to believe in that anons make-believe persona.

Shit is bananas.
>>
Why is the Culling such a damn good idea?
>>
>>50721560
It was more of a joke than anything, I actually like waifu CYOAs since I'm a huge weeb, but I must admit they're getting less interesting and innovative by the minute
>>
File: Petulant Gallery Blind.png (3MB, 1000x4988px) Image search: [Google]
Petulant Gallery Blind.png
3MB, 1000x4988px
OK so this is going to be done soon, I apologize for the lateness, I had to spend a day moving furniture and interacting with family.

reposting blind picks for those who forgot/missed it.
>>
>>50721703
I remember my picks. Thanks anyway. Haven't opened the thing yet but I'm eager to.
>>
>>50721295

Idk if you can totally avoid sex stuff in this cyoa though. Maybe if you're creative enough.

>forced impregnation
Ew no.
>submission
I'm pretty sub.
>fucking phallic objects
Ew no.

You're totally missing the point of my Lavender build.
>>
>>50721778

Second part meant for >>50721457
>>
>>50721664
What do you propose is done to change it?
Make the cyoa focus on the setting, like Nightmare cyoa or the Monstergirl survival allies cyoa?
>>
>>50721703
I never did blind picks, so let's see.

Let's go:
>Sisters in Arms
>T.K.O.
>Sapling
>>
>>50721703
Uncle Stuart
T.K.O.
Support and Defend
>>
>>50721611
Because it leads to discussion about the cyoa and the builds.
>>
>>50716997
I'm glad to see a new CYOA but this seems really difficult. I doubt I'd last a day with all this shit.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>50721703
Can't choose between

>Elixer/Gremlin/Someone Else

>Support and Defend/Sapling/Uncle Stuart

>T.K.O./Legion-Dary/Nightmare

So dice determine my blind picks.
>>
>>50721703
let's do this

>Accessory Fruit
>Sisters in Arms
>Support and Defend
>>
Hi, I'm the guy who wanted a CYOA similar to the Adopt a Dragon CYOA made. You guys told me to just make one myself, so I tried. I'd appreciate ideas on how to make it better.
>>
File: tumblr_og6gdyuccR1s02vreo1_400.gif (1MB, 299x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og6gdyuccR1s02vreo1_400.gif
1MB, 299x346px
>>50721703
TKO
Someone Else
Nightmare
>>
>>50721917
You should proofread it because there are some mistakes in spelling and grammar, some things make sense but they don't feel correct to me, I don't really know since english isn't my first language.
About the contents, well, it's pretty classic. A bit redundant since there are several dragons that have had their family killed by knights/dragon hunters. The powers don't differ much from what we can see everywhere else. Could use some more description of the world we're going to since apparently it got knights strong enough to defeat dragons that could destroy their own worlds (since it seems that the dragons we choose are in the same situation as us).
>>
>>50721778
What is the point of the build then?
>>
>>50721917
>purple dragon
>no breath magic
>>
>>50721917
Sure
>have options in neat rows instead of pasted all willynilly
>more space between textlines
>drop shadow on text
I don't have time to read and judge the content right now.
>>
>>50722011
You're right, I could definitely put more of a description about the new world into it. To be honest, my main focus was the dragons, the first part was just there to give a reason for the player to be in the new world and be somewhat equal to the dragons. I think I'll try to go back later and change that. Thank you for taking the time to criticize it.
>>
>>50722027
Yeah, it is pretty sloppy looking, sorry about that. I don't know a lot of technical terms, what is the shadow on the text?
>>
File: Symbiobro tips.png (2MB, 1324x1826px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiobro tips.png
2MB, 1324x1826px
>>50721917
>Creation magic
>Ivy

Ya, laying out your CYOA in a neat and orderly fashion would be first order of business. Here's some tips if you're using gimp
>>
Do you guys have some dungeon crawling cyoa? I remember at least one that I loved but for some stupidity didn't saved it.
>>
>>50722122
Thank you for that. I actually don't know what gimp is. I was just using Microsoft paint.
>>
>>50722142
https://www.gimp.org/

it's pretty great.
>>
>>50721778
>Idk if you can totally avoid sex stuff in this cyoa though. Maybe if you're creative enough.
You could try but that's not what i was suggesting.
You choose, at least partly, what you're involved with. You picked spider spawn coming out of your holes. You picked getting a dicking from a spider parasite thing. That's on you. Basically, you set the price of your divine form. You paid for the spider rape.

>>forced impregnation
>Ew no.
>>submission
>I'm pretty sub.
>>fucking phallic objects
>Ew no.
>You're totally missing the point of my Lavender build.
.. How can you say that? It's like, half your build.

Whatever, I don't wanna hear it.
>>
>>50722281
Never figured out how to use this stuff, it boggles my tiny mind
>>
>>50722783
I don't know what to tell you man. I honestly just fucked around until I understood things. I'm sure there are tutorials, but I'm not sure what's the best way to learn.
>>
>>
>>50722829
>>
File: DAMFE_CYOA#Part1.png (960KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DAMFE_CYOA#Part1.png
960KB, 2200x1600px
FINALLY, I got one of these done!
Lemme know what I ought to add. I realize now that the font is sub-par.
>>
File: DAMFE_CYOA#Part2.png (568KB, 2250x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DAMFE_CYOA#Part2.png
568KB, 2250x1600px
>>50722899
Dubs for my first post, about my first published CYOA. How about that?
>>
File: DAMFE_CYOA#Part3.png (482KB, 1620x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DAMFE_CYOA#Part3.png
482KB, 1620x1600px
>>50722910
>>
File: 1404969680664.png (95KB, 209x332px) Image search: [Google]
1404969680664.png
95KB, 209x332px
>>50722899
>>50722920
Fuck, I just realized a big inconsistency.
I'll fix it right now.
>>
File: DAMFE_CYOA#Part3Revision.png (480KB, 1620x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DAMFE_CYOA#Part3Revision.png
480KB, 1620x1600px
>>50722932
Made the whole experience a lot easier.
>>
File: A Quick Be-The-Waifu CYOA v2.png (8MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
A Quick Be-The-Waifu CYOA v2.png
8MB, 1200x7000px
>>50720841
>Light Elf and Lifetime are the same picture.
Looks like they posted an older version of the CYOA.
>>
File: 2016-12-16-02-25-49--1262574816.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-16-02-25-49--1262574816.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>50722899
>>50722910
>>50722968
As someone whose basically a closet furry I kinda like it. Although I'm more of a guy who would want be "with" a furry than BE a furry. Also knowing cyoag and 4chan in general brace yourself for pic related.
>>
>>50722932
I'm real tired but I don't understand the color system. How do I acquire the code to tell what I got?
>>
>>50722442
Give up anon. She gets off to talking about her build so she'll deflect all your questions and never answer any. Hide all her posts.
>>
File: ArchAngel Roommate CYOA v1-0-4.jpg (8MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchAngel Roommate CYOA v1-0-4.jpg
8MB, 1200x7130px
>>50722063
"Drop shadow" refers to a sort of shadow-like effect behind the text, both making the text seem like it's a bit raised from the background and also makes that part of the background slightly darker to provide better contrast.

For an example of drop shadow, see pic related. Most (if not all) of the text in it has a drop shadow of some description.

And yeah, you should consider ditching Paint and looking for some more versatile image editing tool, such as GIMP or Photoshop or the like.
>>
>>50723037
HTML color codes are 6 digit hexadecimal numbers (base 16, hence the conversion thing), so the instructions are "roll 6D16, for #s 10+ convert to hex by this chart, plug that code in somewhere that will tell you what it actually means." Much easier to just go here though.
http://www.color-hex.com/random.php
>>
>>50723097
oooo. gotcha. ty
>>
>>50723035
Why would you want to date a furry?
>brace yourself for a shitstorm
Dude he broke multipke rules. Posting NSFW on a blue board, furry outside of /trash/.
>>
>>50723095
Laurette needs a hug and maybe some hot cocoa.
>>
File: Petulant Gallery.png (4MB, 1000x5400px) Image search: [Google]
Petulant Gallery.png
4MB, 1000x5400px
Alright, here it is. Sorry it couldn't be done sooner. How did those blind picks turn out?

I'll probably do another in a while, maybe.
>>
>>50723107
Yeah, by "shitstorm" I guess I meant consequences. And about "dating furries" I mean the "2D waifu/beastfolk" kind. I'm a huge xenophile when it comes to imaginary women.
>>
>>50723146
>TKO
>Sister in arms
>Someone else
Damn I better move to a big city with big political people so that our leaders are buff girls with 8 arms and the fighters too.
Wrestling/MMA with 8 arms is gonna get WILD yo
>>
File: Public Lewdness.jpg (175KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
Public Lewdness.jpg
175KB, 680x986px
>>50723138
Laurette needs some sweet, sweet hand-holding.
>>
>>50723195
L-lewd
>>
>>50723146
>TKO
Nothing for me so that's lame. There's just no benefit, I mean.
>Elixir
I won't use it so that's great...
>Someone Else
It'll be a wild ride. Is this a form of partial immortality?
>>
>>50723146
>T.K.O.
>Legion-dary
>Nightmare

Oops. I may have accidentally the whole thing.
>>
>>50723146
>larus canus
>sisters in arms
>support and defend
I can't see any better option than becoming a nanoboosted, eight-armed girl who can turn into a pyrokinetic seagull, that is also a politician.
>>
File: correction.png (19KB, 998x77px) Image search: [Google]
correction.png
19KB, 998x77px
>>50723146
oops.
>>
>>50723256
>>50723254
So now I'm an EIGHT-WINGED pyrokinetic seagull politician girl.

Sick.
>>
>>50723146
Alright, you know what? I have a horrible horrible idea.

>GREMLIN
>NIGHTMARE
>LARUS CANUS

I wonder what'll happen if I use the Nightmare powder on the Gremlin.
>>
>>50722829
>>50722840
>Background
Tohil the Ether-full
Male (?)
Jungles of Mezatiax; Feathered God

>Skills
Low-Tech Understanding
Master Ethereal Manipulation
Horse Power
Psionic
Psyker
Elementalist [Earth]
Elementalist [Air]
Elementalist [Fire]
Field Leader [Destruction]
Field Leader [Elementalism]
Field Leader [Wide-area spells]
Field Leader [Psionics]
Field Leader [Psyker]
Infused Essence
Siege Master

>Items
-Clothing
MagisterTM Tier Robes

-Weapons
Yuta Brace
Force Weapon
Codaori Rings
Casting Stone

-Knick-knacks
Yasakani no Magatama
Raudskinna
Atropal Incense
Telken-Chip [Upgraded]
Spiritual Transfusion

>Little Things...
Forever Alone x4
I don't need no Governa's dalla! x10
Notorious
Fuck your Glowy Bullshit
Flame Born
Falling

>Faction
Ethereal

>Covenant
Temple of the Wild Gods*

>Companions
N/A

>Home District
The Testing Ground - The Land of the Divisions

>Hubworld
Free Traveler

>PANIC
None

>PATH
Quarantine

Tohil is the ethereal equivalent of a tactical nuke. His entire being burns with the Ethereal, his blood boiling with unrestrained power as his skin cracks under the pressure. To avoid killing himself and others, he voluntarily stays withing a locked room inside the Ethereal's Tower, that greatly suppresses ethereal effects. He spends most of his time inside this room meditating or thinking of new effects or spells. Sometimes, though, Ethereal needs a problem taken care of, one that would risk too many of their own and where collateral damage is acceptable. Tohil is released and sent in, and very rarely does the problem remain after he has finished.

It's not a matter of if his powers will overwhelm him, but when. He just hopes he can go out while not holding himself back for any reason. Unfortunately, no threat has warranted that yet.
>>
>>50723276
>use nightmare powder on gremlin
>watch it turn into some otherworldly monster
>tame it
>pick it up in seagull mode and take it to crowded areas

You can now drop your nightmare gremlin into a city and watch it wreak havoc on innocent people, while you just randomly set stuff on fire from the air. It's the perfect combination.
>>
>>50722840
So when are the rest actually getting filled in? Highlander has been really quiet these last few days.
>>
>>50722442
I think a big part of Angel's forced submission and corruption fetish is the "forced" part. It's important to the fantasy that she doesn't want it and doesn't enjoy it.
>>
>>50723378
>>50722442

Wait a moment. I remember asking those questions days ago.

Have you been compiling Angel's responses to heckle her?

Most curious why you might do such a thing...
>>
>>50723423
I'm only going by things she's said in the past. What did she say when you asked her about this? The fact that she says she's not into the fetishy things that she puts into her builds seems odd.
>>
>>50723304
Maybe your OC Donut Steel wasn't good enough to get in?
>>
>>50716261
Kami ticket
Drifter
Universal Wallet

It would be cool just chilling on the chain, having the wallet dispense marbles or the like for me, much to the glee of the spirit chefs, who make me meals just like Mother used to make. So cozy.
>>
>>50723146
>TKO
>Support and Defend
>Backup Band
I SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION
GOT A ROCK AND ROLL PROBLEM?
WELL WE GOT THE SOLUTION!
>>
>>50723492
Non them did, but that's okay. I just want to see the companion sheet for the Doomslayer.
>>
>>50716997
MISSON
>Accept your Destiny

NEMESIS
>From Below
>The Other
>Cannibal Tribe
3p

CRYPTIDS
>Man-Eaters
>Giant Eels
>Titan Hermit Crabs
>Great Ravens
5p

SPECIAL CRYPTIDS
>Wyverns
6p

COMPANIONS
>Temple Golem
>Wyvern Egg
5p

SHELTER
>Ruined City
4p

ARCANE ARTIFACT
>Guide to Magic
>Farsight Stones
2p

MISC EQUIPMENT
>Personal Journal
>Research Journal
>Magnetic Compass
>Medical Kit
>Alcohol
>Kukri Machete
>Hunting Spear
>Flare Gun
0p

I plan on wandering my empty city, placing Farsight Stones and spitting oil paths in preparation for the onslaughts of night. Weak-ass fire magic or the flare gun for when I need to set the stage for a siege, and mist and voice-throws to fuck with the cannibals. (The 10% weight trick should come in hand in case it's night and me and the ol' golem need to gtfo).

I think the additional mission would be to protect the little wyvern from the Other until it's old enough to evade him itself. I just hope that he's (the Other's) incapable of killing my golem, or I'll be pretty sad.

If I can manage to raise the hatchling to adulthood, then the three of us will take to the mountaintops and try to best the other wyverns; if that doesn't please the Other, then I don't know what will.
And I'm not sure what to do about the thing From Below: keeping climbing up, I guess; hope I become boring.

I'm sure I bent and broke some rules here, but this was fun anon. I saw a lot more of my adventure with this one than I usually do.
>>
>>50723146
So, just a couple silly questions. Does Death of the Author apply to rules questions in games, and does it work on anyone who hears your voice or just one person at a time? Does Larus Canus make all seagulls pyrokinetic, or have they always been pyrokinetic and just never demonstrated this ability? Does Cindy have any enhancements besides extra arms? What happens to the living things you sprinkle with the Nightmare Powder? Do they get swapped with their Realm of Horrors counterparts, or are they both there afterwards? Finally, do you lose the nanomachines if you don't get reelected or if you resign as Senator?
>>
When does activity pick up usually? It's Friday and I have nothing better to do than be here.
>>
>>50724104
usually whenever a new thread gets made the first 200 posts fly by and then the remaining 150-200 stagnate as the thread drips down the board and out the other side.
>>
>>50724121
That's because of time zones and happens on the entire board, the thread doesn't drip down anywhere.
>>
>>50724067
>just a couple silly questions.
just a couple silly answers.

>Does Death of the Author apply to rules questions in games,
No, because it effects how people interpret the intent of something in the context of the world at large, not the literal reading of it on its own. So you can't say the Monopoly rules mean you always get to be the racecar, for the same reason you can't say Star Wars is set in China in 500 AD. Also, that would make games way to easy.

>and does it work on anyone who hears your voice or just one person at a time?
It's got to be a one-on-one, face to face conversation.

>Does Larus Canus make all seagulls pyrokinetic, or have they always been pyrokinetic and just never demonstrated this ability?
What are you talking about? have you not been watching the news? Surely you've seen the coastal towns ravaged by the gulls.

>Does Cindy have any enhancements besides extra arms?
Yes, but only things limited in utility to operating a specific sort of space fighter, which is now at the bottom of the Pacific. She is, however, very well trained, and was selected for abduction and indoctrination due to unusual but not unprecedented natural aptitude for aviation and combat. You don't get any of that stuff from the retrovirus, though.

>What happens to the living things you sprinkle with the Nightmare Powder? Do they get swapped with their Realm of Horrors counterparts, or are they both there afterwards?
Like everything else, they are swallowed by the void, and replaced by a twisted facsimile. Please refrain from thinking about what happens to it after it is plunged into the Realm of Horrors.

>Finally, do you lose the nanomachines if you don't get reelected or if you resign as Senator?
you keep them until you piss off someone with enough connections and political power to get them shut down.
>>
>>50724121
Isn't it usually the other way around? The first fifty posts are slow because no one has devolved into off topic posting, and nobody posts cyoas because nobody posts builds?
>>
>>50722899
You might want to edit it that nipple
>>
>>50724324
It's actually an inverse bell curve.

First fifty to one hundred posts go by in around twenty minutes

from there we wait until reaching the post limit (if we don't devolve into off topic posting)

and then when we're on page 5 people get comfy and it'll devolve into unregulated off topic posting anyway.
>>
File: Argumentative anons page 1.jpg (5MB, 1400x8900px) Image search: [Google]
Argumentative anons page 1.jpg
5MB, 1400x8900px
>>50716390
>B
(This cyoa doesn't count since I'm posting it myself)
>>
File: Argumentative anons page 2.jpg (5MB, 1400x7600px) Image search: [Google]
Argumentative anons page 2.jpg
5MB, 1400x7600px
>>50724496
>>
>>50722910
What do the different varieties mean?
>>
>>50724496
I don't like the immortality stuff, that would just make me anxious. I'd rather just age well.

>2Lewd Girl
>Catgirl
>Naughty
>Trap
>Twins (I'm the trap)
>Idol
>Belt of no fat
>Shorts of confidence
>Apron of usefulness
>Pearl Necklace of Skill
>Ropes of arousal
>Feminization
>No release
>Collar
>Good girl
>All-Girls
>Sister in arms
>Onee-chan
>Bully
>>
>>50724496
>Lewd girl
>Catgirl
>Happiness

>No release
I'd take Pain is love if not for the "people know you like pain"
>Feminization
>Pure love
>Collar

>Well-developed
Changing the minimal age so I age normally until I become an adult again. I'm not a fan of immortality.
>Idol
>Pleasant girl

>Shampoo of headpats
>Bra of no bouncing
>Scrunchie of great hair
Apron of usefulness would be nice but Pure Love should cover that somewhat.

>Supernatural
Not as a boarding school. I will only be there for a year or two, while I acclimate to this new life. The predators will learn to take a no.
>Sister in arms
To help me along with Feminization to acclimate.
>Onee-chan

>Part-time job
Traditional waitress
>Apprentice

Oh my god what was I thinking? This is so cringey...
>>
>>50723138
I don't think you understand how difficult it will be to get to the hugging point with her.
>>
>>50724934
Hey, she's the one who wants someone to act like a boyfriend. Boyfriends hug their girlfriend.
>>
>>50716997
Very nice to see new island CYOAs from time to time. This has just enough content to flesh it out without being overbearing.
>>
>>50725003
You might impregnate her, though.
>>
>>50716468
Elizabeth, Aura Ascending

>Genitalia
Gate to Ecstasy (Mouth)
-Musculature (1)
-Plush (3) +1 A

Puzzle Genitalia: (1)
Penis
-Flare (1)
-Pillar (3) +1 A

>Shape
Modest
>Chest
Gifted
>Influences
Quasicosmic (4)
Metapsychological (+1)
>Face
Primal +1 P
Elder Gaze (2)
>Flourishes
Rare Hunger (+2)
Ejaculation (2)
-Fortifying (3) +1 P
Commanding Mien (+3) +1 S, -1 PA

>Progeneration
Synergism (3)

>Treasures
Abyssal Ink (3) +1 S
Celestial Charms (3) +1 A
Argent Spark (2)
-Argent Blaze (5) +1 SA
Rite of World Stepping (4)
Regal Array (3) +1 S
Filthy Lucre x2 (8) +2 S

>Bonds
Knights-in-Crimson (8) +2 S
Personal Sect (4) +1 S
Lavender Sprite
Crimson Sprite
Bonded Bride (3)
-Ascending (3)
The Eunuch (10) +1 PSA

>Urges
Spoiled (+1)
Nightmare Cycle (+6)

>Stigmata
Stigma of the Rebel -3 S
Stigma of the Rising Star (+12)

>Realm
Cult Figurehead
-Questeant of the Thrones (11) +1 PSA

Pedigree: 3
Allure: 5

I really need to come up with some better names and titles.
>>
>>50725072
Amanda, the Fertile Crescent

>Genitalia
Vagina
-Embellishment (1)
-Lubrication (1)
-Musculature (1)
-Cilia (2)
-Plush (3) +1 A
Gate to Ecstasy (Anus) (1)
-Reproductive Channel (2)
-Embellishment (1)
-Lubrication (1)
-Musculature (1)
-Cilia (2)
-Plush (3) +1 A
Gate to Ecstasy (Mouth) (1)
-Reproductive Channel (2)
-Embellishment (1)
-Lubrication (1)
-Musculature (1)
-Cilia (2)
-Plush (3) +1 A

>Shape
Broodmother (2)
>Chest
Gifted
>Influences
Pseudodevascent (2)
Metapsychological (+1)
>Face
Regal +1 S
>Flourishes
Godly Cleanliness (2)
Lactation (2)
-Bountiful
-Nourishing (3) +1 P
-Dependent (+3)
Perfect Neoteny (+3) +1 P, -1 SA

>Progeneration
Strategy
-Brooding
--Conditional Emergence (3) +1 P
--Nesting Instinct (+3) -1 A
Specialty
-Humanoid +1 A, -1 PS
--Hybrids (3) +1 P

>Treasures
True Name (4) +1 P
Nuptial Torc (+3)
Lavender Grimoire (7) +2 P
Primordial Woad (3) +1 P
Celestial Charms (3) +1 A
Rite of Flesh Union (6) +1 P
Filthy Lucre (4) +1 S
Regal Array (3) +1 S

>Bonds
Sensual Ritualists (8) +1 PS
Bonded Bride (3)
-Descending (+3)
The Barred One (+9)

>Urges
Throne's Shadow (+3) -1 S
Cerebral Recurve (+1) -1 S, +1 A
Spoiled (+1)

>Realm
Cult Figurehead
-Fertility Idol (+2)
-Questant of the Thrones (11) +1 PSA

Pedigree: 10
Allure: 4

Sort of incomplete extra descriptions and story snippet but I'm done with it for now: http://pastebin.com/v8DnaM00
>>
tfw you can't get into the erotic CYOA taking the thread s by storm.

I tried. I can't do it. I'm too vanillia for Lavender.

Futa, tall, massive schlong, with vibrant read hair upper and lower, all black irises, D-cups, antigravity on those with the ability to toggle impregnation of women I'm with. Also hyperfertile, so twins at least.

Hmm. I suppose I'm just boring. No flares, no spiones or knots, no glowing... just a plain Futa with some exceptional - yet mortal - traits.
>>
>>50725142
I understand what you mean. I appreciate the writing but the subject matter is way too far from my interests. It really doesn't even feel like /tg/ anymore.
>>
>>50725016
Sometimes boyfriends impregnate their girlfriend. Occupational hazard, comes with the territory. Sometimes boyfriends also marry their girlfriend. Scandalous, I know, but it happens. If she wants to have me act like her boyfriend, may as well give it 100% effort. After all, why do it if you're just going to half-ass it?
>>
>>50725173
Call of Cthulhu is /tg/, anon.
>>
>>50725072
>>50725116
I see you've added to the backstory. I'm glad I could be of further inspiration

>>50725142
My personal build is actually a lot tamer than what a lot of my players have come up with, at least in structure.
>>
>>50725227
Oh also, it's not an option I think I'd ever pick but I want to say how much I love the name "Lernean Hymen". That's fucking great.
>>
>>50718052
>>50718258
>>50721003
>>50725013
>claims to like it
>doesn't post builds
And this is why the threads have gone to shit.
>>
>>50725202
You can't just go to heaven and impregnate all the divine beings you meet, anon. How will you take responsibility?
>>
>>50725337
Obviously you marry Ea or Ithuriel, and give each Divine Being you impregnate a you to take responsibility.
>>
>>50725442
>Ea
>Impregnate
>>
>>50716997
>Cannibal Tribe
>The Other
>The Lizardfolk

>Coconut Spiders
>Titan Crabs
>Island Aurochs
>Cave Salamanders
>Velociraptor
>Great Ravens
>Giant Eels

>5 Points

>Witch Doctor
>Orphaned Cannibal

>Disaster Shelter

>Guide To Magic
>Plague Emblem

>Oil Lantern
>Kukri Machete
>Hunting Spear
>Flare gun

Witch Doctor to keep me alive and the Orphaned Cannibal to teach me the ways of the island. If playing the forest has taught me anything, it's that outright depravity is the only thing that can keep you alive in these sorts of situations. Time to start befriending rats and building idols out of dead bodies. I'll become the Rat King of the Caves.
>>
>>50725477
Just because she likes it in the butt doesn't mean it's always going in the butt.
>>
File: 1481572579341.jpg (709KB, 1197x2289px) Image search: [Google]
1481572579341.jpg
709KB, 1197x2289px
>>
File: 1481572645771.jpg (843KB, 1197x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1481572645771.jpg
843KB, 1197x2358px
>>50725581
>>
File: 1481572771337.jpg (895KB, 1197x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1481572771337.jpg
895KB, 1197x2494px
>>50725593
>>
File: 1481572837665.jpg (819KB, 1200x2319px) Image search: [Google]
1481572837665.jpg
819KB, 1200x2319px
>>50725618
>>
>>50725581
>>50725593
>>50725618
>>50725638
Frigate (200)
William Talbert (5)
Mr. Arrow (25)
Charles Welles (10)
Scoundrels x6 (60)
Pieces of Eight
>>
>>50722899
>Roll a bunch of dice

Well, that's pretty shit imo, but to each their own. I'd prefer being able to pick myself, than trust the dice gods. Especially when it comes to colors, that shit's needlessly complex.

>>50722910

Needs more info as to why/how Recessive/heterogenous/dominant are different or important. Why we'd want one over the others, how it directly affects us.

Also, some clarification. The orange and black marks mean if you pick an orange you can only get an orange, or you can only get that orange, or you can get one orange and one black? Dwarfism/Gigantism include the whole deal like odd proportions, or is it just your term for being shorter or taller? If someone gets, say, cat as their random roll and then human as chimerism or insider's preference, are they less of a furry and more of a catgirl/catboy? Basically can I be a Mithra/Mi'qote?
>>
>>50724439
>>50724324
Both of those are valid depending on when the thread gets made.
>>
>>50725880
Today isn't a good day what with being friday, but we can test it out in a few hours.
>>
>>50725937
>we need to test a basic fact about the internet that's been known for more than a decade at minimum
Well, if you want to, knock yourself out.
>>
>>50725965
>both are valid
There can be only one!
>>
File: sc.jpg (28KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
28KB, 736x552px
>>50725986
>>
>>50724439
>and then when we're on page 5 people get comfy and it'll devolve into unregulated off topic posting anyway.

I'm sure most of us want to keep our shitposting to a minimum, /tg/'s always been a board that's good about self-moderation. If the thread's on its death-throes then I know I'll go ahead and take part in a discussion with someone else in the thread that most other people probably don't want to read, but if it's not then I mostly just post builds, cyoas from my collection, or comments and questions for ones already posted.
>>
>>50725581
>>50725593
>>50725618
>>50725638
Schooner (150)
L'Arquebusier (165)
Doctor Greene (175)
Piers van Leiden (190)
Professionals x3 (250)
Magic Compass (265)
Pirate Token (270)
Family Ring (285)
Puffy White Shirt (290)
Navarran Cutlass (300)

Since my ship's built around professionalism and diplomacy, I'm thinking Revenge for Port Royal or The Governor's Daughter.
>>
>>50726003
But what if the square part is yellow and the circle is blue!?
>>
>>50716997
Nemesis: The Temple

Cryptids: Coconut Spiders, Island Aurochs, Titan Hermit Crabs, Cave Salamanders

Super Cryptids: Nah man

Companion: Insane Survivor

Shelter: Ruined City

Artifact: Spirit Dragon (Free)

Items: Research Journal, Medical Kit, Hunting Spear, Entrenching Shovel, Magnetic Compass (Free), Camping Tent (Free), Kukri Machete (Free)

Mission: Take Up The Will

I'm probably going to die screaming, but I've picked the options which I think are most likely to let me survive. First thing is figuring out how to get the skeletons to go back to sleep, then maybe I can concentrate on finding the Fountain of Youth.
>>
>>50725298
As was previously stated, it's well made but it suffers massively from "Why exactly would this be fun" syndrome. The least I can do is pay it lip service for the quality but that doesn't mean I'm actually going to suffer through it. It doesn't help that the author wrote so much for each individual option making it even more cumbersome.

The author needs to understand how to make a fun setting, not just a difficult one.
>>
>>50726051
It offers immortality and/or nubile savage waifus if you succeed. Don't you want to live forever and/or bone forever?
>>
>>50725227
I thought I'd go ahead and make a fairly vanilla build. Turned out kind of fun, in an almost cute sort of way. Bonded couple, here's the first half.

Female
Pedigree: 9
Allure: 3

Starting: 70

Form
- Vagina (Free)
- Embellishments (-1)
- Lubrication (-1)
- Musculature (-1)
- Cilia (-2)
- Lumen (-2)
- Plush (-3)
Total: -10

Shape: Powerful (-2)
Chest: Gifted (Free)

Influences
- Kleptozoological (-2)
- Pseudodevascent (-2)
- Xenosubstantial (-2)
- Quasicosmic (-4)

Face
- Primal (Free)
- Chakra Eye (-2)
- Elder Gaze (-2)
Total: -4

Flourishes
- Ouroboros Metabolism (-2)
- Godly Cleanliness (-2)
- Lactation (-2)
- Bountiful (Free)
- Nurturing (-3)
- Aesthetic Mutations (-1)

Strategy
- Brooding (Free)
- Conditional Emergence (-3)
- Nesting Instinct (+3)
- Humanoid (Free)
- Hybrids (-3)
Total: -3

Dowry
- Lavender Grimoire (-7)
- Primordial Woad (-3)
- Abyssal Ink (-3)
- Celestial Charms (-3)
- Argent Spark (-2)
- Argent Blaze (-5)
- Rite of Worldstepping (-4)
- Primal Array (-3)
Total: -30

Bonds
- Drudge Throng (+2)
- Lavender Sprite (Free)
- Crimson Sprite (Free)
- Prime Mate x2 (-8)
- Bonded Bride (-3)
Total: -9

Stigmata: Stigma of the Rising Star (+12)
Realm: Avatar of Teiatat (-4)

End Total: 0
>>
>>50726110
Male
Pedigree: 9
Allure: 3

Starting: 70

Form
- Penis (Free)
- Flare (-1)
- Knot (-1)
- Spines (-1)
- Prehensile (-2)
- Lumen (-2)
- Pillar (-3)

Shape: Powerful (-2)
Chest: Hard (-2)

Influences
- Kleptozoological (-2)
- Pseudodevascent (-2)
- Xenosubstantial (-2)
- Quasicosmic (-4)

Face
- Primal (Free)
- Chakra Eye (-2)
- Elder Gaze (-2)
Total: -4

Flourishes
- Ouroboros Metabolism (-2)
- Godly Cleanliness (-2)
- Ejaculation (-2)
- Fortifying (-3)
- Altruistic (+3)
- Aesthetic Mutations (-1)
Total: -7

Strategy
- Brooding (Free)
- Conditional Emergence (-3)
- Nesting Instinct (+3)
- Humanoid (Free)
- Hybrids (-3)
Total: -3

Dowry
- Lavender Grimoire (-7)
- Primordial Woad (-3)
- Abyssal Ink (-3)
- Celestial Charms (-3)
- Argent Spark (-2)
- Argent Blaze (-5)
- Rite of Worldstepping (-4)
- Primal Array (-3)
Total: -30

Bonds
- Drudge Throng (+2)
- Lavender Sprite (Free)
- Crimson Sprite (Free)
- Prime Mate x2 (-8)
- Bonded Bride (-3)
Total: -9

Stigmata: Stigma of the Rising Star (+12)
Realm: Avatar of Teiatat (-4)

End Total: 1

A bonded pair, one male and one female. They are styled as half-dragons, complete with patches of scales in aesthetically pleasing places, clawed hands, talons for feet, a tail, and a pair of wings, though they also possess an almost angelic halo to help endear them to people. They lay eggs in accordance with the alignment of the stars and have a very strong nesting instinct.

Moreover, if you were to apply human standards to the two, they appear to be essentially a young newly-wed couple very much in love. Their cult is a haphazard mess, but it is theirs and they adore it in spite of its sometimes hilarious incompetence. Overall, they present a bizarrely charming face for Teiatat on this world.

With low status and thus few allies among the other brides, they have to rely very heavily on each other. They wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
Question: There are three cyoas I want to make, would you tell me which to do first?
>Slime Rancher
Because it's time for Beri to enjoy a cyoa about slimes that was made by somebody else
>CYOA about having a whole bunch of personal power in a low-fantasy setting
Think Kingdom Crusher, but with less kingdoms and more powers for yourself. I want to train implementing motivation, setting and lore in a cyoa. I have ideas for it but I would prefer not talking about my plans.
on the other hand maybe i should wait on this, and make something smaller to train with? Less options, smaller risks of messing up? I want this one to be good.
>You are a yandere trying to get sempai to notice you
This would be a lot of fun for me to write, but you probably won't enjoy it much. Written with a heavily opinionated narrator because that's fun. Will probably sound edgy.

I definitely can finish #3 before Christmas, maybe finish Slime Rancher and definitely not finish #2.
Thanks!
>>
>>50726175

I want this one.
>>
>>50726175

Sounds like a plan famaliege
>>
File: 1481657747889.png (3MB, 1600x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1481657747889.png
3MB, 1600x2600px
>>
>>50726175
My interest in them is in the order you listed them.
>>
>>50726175
I'd go 3-1-2. 3 first because you seem to have the most personal interest in it, 2 last because you want practice first.
>>
>>50726198
Alexia > Mabel = Rosemary > Nicole = Isabel. Yandere meme needs to die forever.
>>
>>50726110
>>50726128
I like it! Tame, compared to some of the others, but endearing in a way. Of course, I just might be jaded from seeing what others have come up with, and it's just that refreshing to see a pair of bonded nest-keepers.. it almost seems like a twisted slice-of-life anime.
>>
>>50726250
> Memes
> Dying
Where do you think we are anon.
>>
>>50726250
Charmed by that vibrating function, huh?
>>
>>50726301
>Where do you think we are anon.
The meme retirement village.
>>
>>50726250
Never put your dick in crazy.

I have a friend who's in his third relationship in a row (one right after each other) with a crazy, clingy bitch who forces him to write 300-word blog posts on his Facebook about how he found true love and other bullshit. They honestly read like she has a knife to his throat while he writes them.

It's sad because his ex before this one did the same thing. Dude won't even meet with us for a drink anymore.
>>
>>50726332
Welcome to fantasy.
>>
>>50726332
What a lucky guy.
>>
>>50726332
>Socializing through alcoholism.
What a normie you are.
>>
>>50726352
It's better than pretend-socializing through shitposts :^)
>>
>>50726319
Memes don't die, they undergo metamorphosis.
>>
>>50726367
Yes, into retirees.
>>
>>50726357
Nah, no real liver damage over here, anon.
>>
>>50726175
Mostly interested in the first two, but who knows, the third one could be fun, too. Out of curiosity, would it be a specific pre-determined senpai for everyone, or a list of potential senpais to choose from? Would the reader get to pick whether they're a boy yandere or a girl yandere? And what about the type of yandere they'd be? Could the senpai turn out to have secretly been a yandere (with their eyes on the reader) all along?
>>
>>50726357
>1 or 2 drinks is alcoholism
But what if it's wing night?

Also I'm getting too old for bingeing.
>>
>>50726385
None here either :^)

>>50726413
Yeah, me too, only go out like once a month, twice max, and even then I usually remember everything
>>
>>50726332
I hope your friend's exs and current girlfriend get locked in an elevator together, preferably with a running camera.
>>
>>50726432
Shit, I actually almost spit out my coffee. Oh god, someone please do a CYOA on this. I'm already flooding with ideas.
>>
>>50726385
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25580206
You sure about that, anon?
>>
>>50726027
If it fits I sits.
>>
File: 1481332627866.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
1481332627866.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

>>50726198
I know the joke is that the Flaws aren't flaws, but unless Necia is the non-violent yandere that only stalks you, her flaw is an actual legitimate flaw.

Even if you're into that shit, realistically it would ruin your social and work life, to the point where you wouldn't be able to function in society any more.

Also, I'll roll between Alexia, Mabel, and Rosemary.
>>
>>50722899
>Roll 12 d8s to make a color hex

How about no?
That's very obnoxious.
>>
>>50722899
>>50722910
>>50722968
Screw it, why not.
Also, you should probably censor the first page considering there's a nipple right there.

On my first roll, I got an 8, so let's see...
>C
Crocodile.

I don't give a shit about colors, and it's really confusing anyway, so I'm skipping it.

>503 wild points

Not a lot.

I don't know what the three different columns mean, so I'll just take the cheapest muscle enhancement.

I'm not working for this psycho bitch. I'm out!

It's on OK CYOA, but the font makes this almost unplayable. Extremely hard to read. And other parts of it are very confusing.
>>
>>50726579
>Implying most people here have a social life or care about having a social life
>>
>>50722899
I am apparently a dark green gorilla with 1215 wild points. But I really don't get the level of varieties >>50722910
>>
>>50722899
>>50722910
>>50722920
>>50722968
>furries
>nipples
>10 rolls with different dice

It's like you want us to completely despise your guts. And get banned too.
>>
File: 1467795202806.png (106KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467795202806.png
106KB, 278x338px
>>50726733
I wonder if I'm the only person here who likes some occasional rolling. I don't take CYOAs all that seriously.
>>
>>50726762
Occasional is fine.

2d100 and 12d8 really isn't. Which meant I misread, and it's actually 14 rolls.
>>
>>50726569
Loser +25
Deviant +20
Nerd +15
Weeb +40
Neckbeard +0
Edgelord +30
Insanity +20

Total: 150

Ward: The Prison School

Aligned: Weeb/Edgelord/Loser

Items:
Anime Paraphernalia (Free w/ Weeb)
Belt of Baneposting (-30) (120)
Katana (-15) (105)

Powers:
Reality Marble (-45) (60)
*Teleports behind you* (-25) (35)
*Nothing personnel, kid* (-15) (20)

Sacrifice the rest of the points to the globalist banking clan in exchange for a $60/week income. It'll be hard at first, but after a few weeks, I'll have enough saved to pay off some people if I need things.
>>
>>50723146
I chose sapling, T.K.O., and sisters in arms, but I'm only gonna be keeping sisters in arms.

So,
>Sisters in arms
I get multiple arms, but I have to be a girl? I can deal with that.
>Support and Defend
British Columbia is a part of the US now, I'm extremely glad I don't have to pay crazy shipping costs anymore
>Larus canus
because shapeshifting into a talking animal with pyro powers is awesome.

>>50723254
Didn't even see you make this. Great minds and all that.
>>
>>50726791
>>50726762
>>50726733
This is not acceptable.

We might be autists and splerges, but the last thing we need is furries.
>>
>>50726848
Its funny, nobody gives a shit about furries anymore except /cyoag/.

But I guess /cyoag/ is just time capsule of 4chan 2010 4chan culture.
>>
>>50726926
Pretty sure "nobody gives a shit" isn't because people stopped reacting when furries appeared, but because they don't appear any more, because it's not really a thing, the few that remain went to tumblr, and the rest grew out of it or went to MLP, which is also where the people pretending to be furry to get a rise went.
>>
>>50722829
Is Highlander still accepting builds? I've never gotten around to making one but I would like to when I can.
>>
>>50726926
>furries
>2010
Furries were like 2006 or something mate. Maybe 2008-9 on /tg/ because of gnolls and sergals, but the classic era of furry hate ended at more or less the same time that /tg/ was created.
>>
>>50726947
Don't forget /trash/.

Do you guys really want to move there? /tg/ is such a clean board compared to the rest of 4chan, especially for being one of the higher traffic ones.
>>
>>50726926
You don't browse any part of 4chan other than /cyoag/ if you're stupid enough to make a claim like that.
>>
>>50726947

I stopped giving a shit when they stopped being obnoxious. Now my main issue is footfags, but I'll always hate them.
>>
>>50726411
>would it be a specific pre-determined senpai for everyone, or a list of potential senpais to choose from?
Latter
>male yandere
God no.
>type
Of course.
>spoiler
Hadn't thought of it.
>>50726175
Most asked for the power cyoa, will get started.
>>
>>50726970
I'm entitled to be as stupid as I want in a autosaging thread.
>>
>>50726976
I think they're weird too, but why hate them?
Because they pop stiffies during summer when girls are wearing flipflops and sandals?
>>
>>50726976
It's never a sin to hate furries, anon. I take it as the highest form of heresy that must be purged.

Footfags are strange indeed, but there are many deranged fetishes out there. Just, after seeing what furfaggotry can do to someone's life, I can't help but want to say really mean things to them, but deep down, hope they stop being so fucking autistic.
>>
>>50727106
Because they sperg out at times and fill entire threads with foot pictures.

Don't give a shit what you get off to but please have the decency to not shitpost about it if you're not on /v/ because that's the official shitposting board.
>>
>>50726961
Furries were hated here since 4chan's conception.

If I remember correctly, it was because Moot promoted an bipolar and mentally unstable asshat from Something Awful as one of the 4chan's first mods and he would routinely delete furry images and ban their posters because he held an irrational hatred for that fandom.

The rest of 4chan's early community got on the bandwagon when people spammed furry images to steal gets on /b/.
>>
>>50727156
Furry detected.
>>
>>50727156
Anon pls
>>
>>50727156
>Irrational
>HOW DARE YOU HATE IT WHEN I YIFF AND MURR AND SCRITCH YOUR EARS!? WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT WHEN I SPAM MY DOG PORN IN YOUR FACE!?
>>
>>50727162
>>50727165
>>50727178
Don't shoot the messenger anon, stealing gets was a serious fucking offense back in the day and all of the early mods were basically moot's bffs from Something Awful that did a pretty shitty job at moderating 4chan.

Remember Moot made 4chan when he was 15 years old and likewise all of the mods were bored pasty white nerds still in high school.
>>
>>50727227
Anon PLS
>>
>>50726714
Pay attention, class. This is what actual projection looks like.
>>
>>50727227
>You will never be a pasty white nerd shitposting on 4chan before the term shitposting even existed ever again

ahh those halcyon days
>>
>>50727156
>If I remember correctly,

Either you don't, or I don't, and I'm betting you don't. Furries were the loudest, whiniest bunch of cunts with the kind of victim complex that could put your average SJW to shame. They were the first kind of special snowflake faggot to show up on 4chan, crying about how they're just like faggots or bisexuals or whatever because they're "otherkin" and born that way. Cries of fursecution were real, and it was all well deserved.
>>
>>50726951
Still accepting builds if you want to post them.

>>50723304
Still here, I've just been busy with work. And attempting to meet people.
>>
>>50727261
Is it sad that my favorite fantasy grab-alls include not only becoming an immortal girl, but also going 10 years just so I can enjoy good old 4chan, or in cases where I go to a different reality, imagining how the 4chan would be over there and what random alternate reality thing /b/ would raid and /pol/ would whine about?
>>
>>50727264
I probably don't remember what happened 13 years ago that well, but most fandoms devoted to extremely fucked up and deranged fetishes had a loud minority that only bitched and moaned about people that just aren't getting it.

I still remember when moot changed /g/uro to /g/ - technology, the gurofags dumped their porn all over the board for months out of spite.
>>
File: IMG_5468.jpg (117KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5468.jpg
117KB, 1024x819px
>>50727269
Highlander are you a QT3.14 grill
>>
File: grill.jpg (287KB, 1162x778px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
287KB, 1162x778px
>>50727318
Oh no. You got me. Have this IRL picture of me.
>>
>>50726714
You'd be surprised how many normie faggots are here now that 4chan is more tame.
>>
>>50727366
I knew it!
>>50727269
BTW, you misspelled meat.
>>
>>50726926
>>50726961
Are you guys legitimately retarded?

Furries are still hated on almost all the other boards. Even /aco/ hates furries, and they have like 15 dedicated fat girl threads.
>>
>>50726714
4chan is full of normalfags these days, you know. It's like you've missed the past 8 years or so.
>>
>>50727393
That should give you an idea of how perpetually exhausted I usually am.
>>
File: 1477618305769.jpg (78KB, 594x561px) Image search: [Google]
1477618305769.jpg
78KB, 594x561px
>>50727366
>>
>>50727411
You alright? Your posting has taken a sharp drop and you say you're really tired.

Midterms killing you or something?
>>
>>50726198
>Necia
>Isabel
Let the games begin.
>>
>>50719183
>I cannot correct for my cognitive errors.
Measure it. It fits and is true.
>>
>>50727524
That and Co-op. I've got a dozen other threads to look through and I still need to do a double take of the finished companion PDF before I update it.
>>
>>50727394
13. The other two are fat men and fat couples.
>>
>>50727531
Perspective says otherwise. something further away should be smaller, so if they're the same size it is wrong.
>>
>>50727366
What does it mean
>>
>>50725568
Seconded. If liking anal was reliable birth control, I wouldn't have a kid right now.
>>
>>50727689
This is an angel we're talking about, though.

Hasn't Angel taught you how stubborn they can be?
>>
>>50716997
G'day mates, I'm the ghost of Steve Irwin and this is...
[AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY SURVIVAL MODE]

>Nemesis
Lizardfolk
Temple
From Below
Other
Island Rot
Cannibal Tribe

>Cryptids
Coconut Spiders
Vomit Wasps
Man Eaters
Island Aurochs
Giant Eels
Titant Hermit Crabs
Cave Salamanders
Great Ravens

>Special Cryptids
Velociraptors
Dire Wolves
Wyverns

>Companions
None

>Cryptid Companions
None

>Shelter
A tree

>Artifact
An ar-what mate?

>Misc Equipment
Who needs all that fancy crap when ye've got STONES

>Mission
I'm just filming a television show lad.
>>
>>50727744
>implying I'm not an angel
>>
>>50727629
Highlander is a grill
>>
>>50727752
Thank Goodness I didn't add any manta rays or giant freshwater stingrays, they were seriously under consideration at one point until I realized there was no artwork available in a good resolution.
>>
Are we done with furries? Can I make a new thread now?
>>
>>50727795
That's a damn shame, I was looking forward to getting my revenge.
>>
>>50727809
No and no.

Hate makes us strong. We hate in order to live.
>>
>>50718362
no.
>>
>>50718337
Cyberpunk setting where you can be an immortal little girl with waifus.
>>
>>50727837
Dang, foiled again...
>>
>>50727946
Immortal cyborg little girl.
>>
>>50727366
L-lewd...
>>
File: uk_data_1.jpg (85KB, 515x379px) Image search: [Google]
uk_data_1.jpg
85KB, 515x379px
>>50716997
one question. Will that thing from below kill you?
>>
>>50727543
Do your best, boss. Kinda sucks that you have to do most of the leg work by yourself.
>>
>>50728196
You'll wish it had.
>>
>>50723146
Sapling
TKO
Support and Defend
>>
>>50716997
I'm starting to think the nemesis should grant two points each instead of one, to allow for more diversity of choice.

That or remove the obligation to take a nemesis so people can avoid them altogether if they don't want one and instead offer one or two points for free to start the reader off.

Do either of these two options sound like it would improve your experience?
>>
>>50727366
Damn, you can fit SIX sausages?
>>
>>50716997
can you also take the temple golem onto your ship when choosing the Island Breakaway?
>>
>>50728218
That's just life at this point.

>>50728300
Eight and some some landchops on the side.
>>
>>50728292
>remove the obligation to take a nemesis
>offer one or two points for free
You sound like a like pissmonkey afraid of some danger and adventure. Go back to your "comfy cyoas" that give free immortality and a free girlfriend.
>>
>>50728318
when should the update come out?
>>
File: kurtis-dawe-snake2.jpg (259KB, 1500x858px) Image search: [Google]
kurtis-dawe-snake2.jpg
259KB, 1500x858px
>>50728301
If you find a way to keep him from sinking, by all means. You can take anything you can keep from sinking or breaking on the voyage.
>>
>>50728329
I'm hoping this weekend with another few continuous updates afterwords. Then we'll forum up again and see what needs to be done before I move up into the next image version.
>>
>>50728323
>pissmonkey

Is that a new Tumblr term?
>>
>>50728318
Oh hey, howdy. So, I'm halfway through your 1.25 version. How much do I miss out on by not reading 1.4? I figure I'll switch to 1.4 when I finish with the companions.
>>
>>50728358
>this weekend

Try to avoid the gangbang coma this time.
>>
>>50728389
1.4 adds a bunch of things to lore, adds some more context to allies, adds two more bottom paths, as well as some spelling fixes. I'd recommend upgrading personally.
>>
>>50728292
Nah. Just take one of the easy nemeses like the Skellytons or the Other.
>>
File: 1480220504000.jpg (85KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
1480220504000.jpg
85KB, 960x623px
>>50728323
B-But I made this...
>>
>>50728438
>back to square one
I'll probably have my build ready for summer.
Did you fix all those were/we're and then/than mistakes? They annoy me greatly and really pull me out of imagination-land.
>>
>>50728527
I think so. There's a lot of fixes I've made since I started this.
>>
>>50728318
>landchops
N-nani?!
>>
>>50728438
so am I interpreting it correctly that if two of your companions are dating each other, you get them for the price of one?
>>
>>50728892
Yes.
>>
>>50716997
>Nemesis comes first
Interesting choice.

I'll take the Other, since I support his goal of making me stronger. Perhaps I'll be able to converse with him, and since I know a bit about pedagogy convince him that wrecking my shit before I'm ready isn't going to be advantageous, and separating me from it in a way that doesn't preclude reclamation is more useful in the long run.

Cannibal tribe, because if I'm badass enough I can lead them. Temple and lizardfolk seem too hard to fight, From Below does as well, and too worrisome to satisfy. Fuck the rot.

All cryptids but eels and man-eaters. They're just a bunch of animals, treat them with respect and don't look like a good target of opportunity, and it should be fine.

Not picking any special cryptids.

I'll take the orphaned cannibal since having a local that knows the place will be useful. The lizard is also appealing, but better not to piss of the lizards by sheltering him, and building is by far the most relevant skill I have to this scenario anyway. If the Other kills my cannibal, it would be a bummer but hopefully by that point I'll have learned from her what I need to.

The Disaster shelter is cool-seeming, but I'm not taking it because I don't want to attract the attention of From Below without claiming my point for it. The city is also tempting, because of the size and glory of it, but the stone plantation is both defensible, given its material, and well-situated for comestibles. I'll take that.

Plague emblem will allow me to make friends. Even if it gets destroyed by the Other, if I make some agreements first it's still to my benefit. Farsight stones would be nice later, but the other could break them so no.

I'll spend my last point on four bits of equipment: The research journal, the medical kit, the kukri, and the boat.

My mission, of course, is to unite the tribes. I'll take and renovate the ancient city, upon doing so, and the witch doctor will help a nation.
>>
>>50727990
That works.
>>
>>50718200
No children of dark? Fuck no, this is not complete
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.