/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 28

File: 1474259155423.png (4MB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474259155423.png
4MB, 990x1400px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to AdeptNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>50714384
>"Enhanced Ability: What to boost and what to keep shitty".trid
>"Drugs:_How_much_can_you_take_without_losing_your_mojo".knwsft
>Adept_Fight.trid
>Adept_Ware.sim

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 593 (27% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yo chummer, got an tattoo parlor in the area? Looking to get a Qi Focus done'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Traceless_Talk.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Adept edition
Favorite Use?
Favorite Powers?
Favorite Ware?
>>
>>50729261
>Favorite Use?
Hacker adepts.

>Favorite Powers?
Commanding Voice.

>Favorite Ware?
Muscle Toner.

Yes, each of those are for very different flavors of adept.
>>
File: Security 3.png (633KB, 749x733px) Image search: [Google]
Security 3.png
633KB, 749x733px
Has anyone read Cutting Aces yet? I heard it had some info on Istanbul (now Constantinople). I'm running a game set there, so I'm looking forward to having some material to work off of.
>>
>>50729347
Is a hacker adept actually competitive with a traditional hacker?
>>
>>50729441
They're not just competitive, they blow them out of the fucking water with dice pools between 25% and 75% larger than a traditional hacker.

The Improve Ability power alone can get you an additional +6 to a hacking skill out of chargen, for example, for 3 PP - or +7 for 3.5 PP if you take the Exceptional Attribute (Magic) Quality.

I don't know about you, but +7 to my Hacking skill compared to the non-Adept version sounds pretty fucking great to me.
>>
Question:
What happens if technomancer tries to put sprite in your cyberlimb?
>>
>>50729499
Anything from extra dice whenever using it to critical glitches, depending on the type of Sprite.
>>
>>50729515
Say its an enemy techno. Can they take control of it or brick it? How does a cyberlimb defend itself?
>>
>>50729549
>Can they take control of it
Nope.

>Brick it?
Yes. A Sprite using Electron Storm can brick a device.

>How does a cyberlimb defend itself?
Depends on the power used, but it will often boil down to "User Mental Attribute + Device Rating" or "Device Rating * 2" against the Sprite's dicepool.
>>
So chummers, what's the DV for throwing a pair of human legs at somebody? (STR)P?
>>
>>50729793

Bare Fleshy human legs?
Armour-Encased human legs?
Shiny Chrome legs?
Pelvic cradle attached or popped from the pelvis?

I mean I have no idea what the fuck I'd use personally, but I imagine context would help...
>>
>>50727297
ignoring the reactionary responses the the main problem I see with this is that both decking and spellcasting are skill intensive and would stretch you very thin, it might work better in Karma build (5e).
>>
>>50729261
>Favorite Use?
Gunslingers

>Favorite Powers?
Traceless Walk

>Favorite Ware?
Datajack, Smartlink, fill to 1 Essence with Bioware

>>50729421
It's in the pastebin. There is about 50 pages on Constantinople, I have not read them though so can't telll you if they are any good.

>>50729793
There is a table for improvised weapons on page 22 of Run & Gun, but curiously Metahuman Body is not on it. I would say [STR)S, no way you're dealing Physical damage with that soft meat.
>>
>>50730023
>Metahuman Body is not on it
I think they don't want to encourage "i take a motherfucker and beat another motherfucker with the first" kind of playstyles
>>
>>50730023
4e Arsenal had Metahuman Body as Reach 1 Damage (BOD/2 +2)S
>>
>>50729261
Boomerang, Power Throw, Hydraulic Jacks.
>>
File: SR4 Arsenal.png (198KB, 982x583px) Image search: [Google]
SR4 Arsenal.png
198KB, 982x583px
>>50729793
>>50730023

>There is a table for improvised weapons on page 22 of Run & Gun, but curiously Metahuman Body is not on it.

A very good point anon. There is the entry from 4th Edition Arsenal, would that be a straight port over? (Not familiar with 5E)
>>
>>50730114
That is almost the same value for determining how much cover a corpse provides.
>>
>>50730152
>A very good point anon. There is the entry from 4th Edition Arsenal, would that be a straight port over? (Not familiar with 5E)
Do they have some for each metahuman type? Cause I imagine a troll hits harder than a human does.
>>
>>50730174
If you can throw a damn troll in the first place chummer.
>>
>>50730174

From Arsenal -
>[...] offers a sampling of possible weapons and their potential effects. Gamesmasters can adjust these effects as appropriate and apply negative dice pool modifiers of up to -3 when the item is exceptionally clumsy.

I imagine +1/2 damage for a Dwarf or Troll (Aren't Dwarves meant to be fairly heavy for their size?), base for Human/Elf. Possibly -2/3 for the difficulty of wielding a Troll at least. Suggestion for Orks anyone?
>>
>>50729994
One of the legs was chrome, the other one was fleshy. Our brute street-sam smashed a dude for 22P when the guy was already on 10 boxes filled up, and the target rolled no hits on the soak test. I played it up for comedic effect that the entire top half of the guy's body was turned to a red mist. Now here we are.

>>50730023
Aiight, sounds good.

>>50730152
I think it looks close enough, but to keep with consistency's sake I'd go with the (STR)S idea.
>>
>>50730222
From a cannon, maybe. Though that's probably a different chart.
>>
>>50730280

>I think it looks close enough, but to keep with consistency's sake I'd go with the (STR)S idea.

Yeah, it'd fit. I think I prefer (BOD/2 + 2)S, but using the BOD of the poor bastard I'm hitting someone with. That'd give a nice range of damage for using bigger bastards for more damage.
>>
>>50730222
I can if I'm a giant.
>>
>>50730459
>using the BOD of the poor bastard I'm hitting someone with
chummer I think that is the intended reading
bigger the motherfucker the harder he hits
>>
>>50730595

Yeah, that's the way I read it, but if it doesn't specify you'll always get someone arguing
>>
>>50730644
You'll get people arguing even if you specify.
>>
>>50729261
>Favorite use
Mystic Adepts

>Power
Elemental Weapon (I like flaming swords)

>'Ware
None. I actually like to take a prejudice against people with 'ware.

>>50728707
I believe those are a thing. Can't really recall, I'd have to dig into the 'ware supps.
>>
>>50730865
>I believe those are a thing. Can't really recall, I'd have to dig into the 'ware supps.
They are, I was listing actual 'ware.
>>
>>50730872
Cool, guess I don't have to dig through to find them now.

So did anyone else notice the trigger warning in Chrome Flesh? At least, I think that's the one that brought up mental illness.
>>
>>50730924

Yeah, I did. As someone who suffers from mental illness I appreciated the sensitivity and the disclaimer
>>
>>50731292
Man, how are you not insulted by trigger warnings?
>>
>>50731749
they just said? They actually suffer from mental illness and it's a nice gesture when the developers say they're going to touch on a sensitive target and want to make sure it's not gonna blindside anybody, and that they hope they haven't treated it in a cavalier manner?
>>
>>50731825
But I am in a similar situation and trigger warnings insult me deeply.
Fuckers acting like I can't keep myself stable and conforming is an affront to all the work I put in to cope with it.
>>
>>50731292
Personally I found it mildly insulting.

I may have PTSD but that does not mean that I cannot read about PTSD in a fictional setting.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an honest effort for those that may have trouble facing the fictional depiction of their condition. If I didn't then it would mean it is pandering to SJW types who know nothing of mental illness outside of what they adopt to become special snowflakes and shit up communities and hobbies they are not part of.
>>
>>50731864
>>50731860
So what your saying is it...
Triggered you?
>>
>>50731936
Being triggered by trigger warnings is like bitching about people bitching. A mildly hypocritical protest against silly bullshit.

Moving to a more inflammatory subject, how good are Mystic Adepts? I can't decide if the utility of being able to cast the occasional spell is worth it. That said, I also don't see any real negative to being one over a normal adept or mage.
>>
>>50731860
>>50731864
You do realize that content warnings are more intended to prepare the reader of stuff that's ahead, so they can mentally prepare and less a "oh you are too fragile to read this, just skip ahead 3 pages, honey"?
And if someone actually can't deal with some stuff isn't it nice that they don't have to fuck up their day by accidentally reading about it?

To keep it thread related:
How are you handling mental illnesses in your characters and how do you handle them "getting over it" if you ever pay off the negative quality?
One of my NPCs is currently struggling hard to keep her OCD in check, because the PCs keep on fucking up everything. She's a capo in the new yorker mafia and tries her best to make everything run smoothly and efficiently, but then one of the players who's the Don's daughter just starts a war with the Yakuza, constantly wrecks her car and apartments and on top of that pisses on the MDC.
The resulting chaos is slowly driving her nuts and she is getting more and more unstable.
>>
>>50732008
They sure seem like the second thing.
The passage called "mental illness" is enough to warn someone.

Sorry for derailing.
>>
>>50732000
A pure magician will be better at magic, and a pure adept will better at his focus, but being able to do both to a decent level is sometimes pretty good. Your build will be veeeery karma expensive, so there's that. I think they're fun.
>>
>>50731936
>didn't post carlos.jpg
No dignity.
>>
>>50732008
Roleplaying a mental illness is extremely difficult. Mostly because most people have no idea how it would affect their character.

What I usually do is have them roll as appropriate and then give them advice based on what I know of mental illness and it's effects on the human mind. It would be useful to brush up on your psychology for this.

>>50732036
So, assuming I focus more on the Adept part, I wouldn't be as good as a straight adept but the occasional spell slinging would be useful? I prefer to do an infiltrator with Adepts, they scream ninja to me so I answer the call. I just don't know if going MysAd for invisibility is worth it.
>>
>>50732102
MysAd also get to summon spirits, which can be pretty neat.
>>
>Symbiosis Metagenic Negative Quality
>Traveler Lifestyle
Brilliant, or brilliant?
>>
I played my first Shadowrun session yesterday (and it was my first tabletop session, too) but I was really sucking at the roleplay aspect despite the fact that I love character-focused things and put a lot of thought and love into my character. I stuttered a lot in conversations with NPCs and I couldn't really think of interesting or funny things to say on the fly that would fit my character & flesh them out. Will I get better at this as I play more?
>>
>>50730005
Yeah, it kinda works, I ended up boosting edge up to the maximum so I would be able to boost all of my rolls to a semi-respectable number.
>>
>>50732644
Generally yeah, just dont try to hard. As you get more comfortable you'll get better at dialogue.
>>
File: no dignity.jpg (32KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
no dignity.jpg
32KB, 198x198px
>>50732045
>didn't post no_dignity.jpg
>>
Does anybody have a concise way to understand Taking Cover and/or a houserule that keeps me from having to slow my combat down to the speed of bread molding?
>>
>>50733404

What caliber is that minigun? 1mm?
>>
>>50732102
Do you have specific spells in mind, because unless you do you might be better off sticking to pure adept, mystic adepts are a huge karma tax assuming you don't restrict their initiation options, an even bigger one if you have to join way of the magician to access mage initiations. You won't have to invest as heavily in magic skills raising your potential for other skills and won't face the drag factor of spell sustaining penalties.
>>
>>50729261
So how hard is it to make a cyberzombie? I ask because I'm currently planning a run where the team has to capture a rogue cybermancer who is apparently self taught and using pretty unusual methods. He's made himself a whole gang of horrible janky cybercreatures and is basically a classic fantasy necromancer. Corps want to know how he does it, so he has to be caught alive.
>>
>>50733404
Cover gives bonus to defense, either a +2 or +4, and eats a simple action. As you gain the cover bonus as long as it makes sense, ie. as long as the object is helping you. you are taking cover behind a thing right? And not your troll? You can shoot unimpeeded from behind cover, so use it chummer.
>>
>>50733526
Gotcha, I'm guessing the +2 is for "OK" cover and the +4 for "Good" cover? The cover can also soak damage itself, right?

>>50733471
As big as you want, omae.
>>
File: Capture.png (656KB, 956x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
656KB, 956x1105px
>>50733607
>+2 is for "OK" cover and the +4 for "Good" cover
Pretty much
>>
>>50733607
The cover dies when the GM wants it to. No hard rules about stuff like that.
>>
>>50733514
Well, i suppose its possible he stole the research, or asked people native to the metaplane of death what gives and how da fuck everyone else does it...

but its rare as shit and took some freaky-deaky ass shit, blood magic, direct help from a dragon for a decade, etc.

I think i'd like to see a Toxic tradition twist on this concept. Spirits are one of the few things that can give the other great big powers a runabout, and one of them stirring shit up is something to explore.
>>
>>50733686
>No hard rules about stuff like that.
Shooting through barriers and destroying barriers on page 197.
>>
>>50733810
Yeah, I was being unclear. I meant stats for stuff like pillars or tables or what have you.
>>
>>50733860
Oh right, yeh.
You'd have to start with the given barrier ratings for materials then fudge it a bit depending on other factors.
>>
>>50732000
You gotta specialize them to get them rolling perfectly. Choose spells and adept abilities that overlap in purpose, don't try to diversify in what they can do, force multiply.
>>
>>50733514
it's your game, but the way I'd handle it is this.

Crash 2.0 gives you so much room for folks to have slipped through the cracks. Imagine an Aztechnology guy, was in Denver at the time of Crash 2.0, already trying to avoid both Ghostwalker and Aztechnology because he just wanted out, but more than that, he wanted to hide in the best place that Aztechnology couldn't get at him. Then crash 2.0 happens, and his records are all gone, he blitz's. He's a shaman who has connections and the know-how to get at the relevant metaplanes, and he starts doing some janky ass shit. Moves to wherever you need him to go, because fuck remaining near an angry ghostwalker now that Aztechnology doesn't have the ability to find him.

He's not self taught, he's just crazy, toxic, and desperate, out on the fringes, and half mad.
>>
>>50732154
Well that sounds cool. I've never used spirits but they were useful when other players used them. I usually focus on the ninja adept or cybered up street sam. Figured I'd mix it up a bit while still sticking near something I know well.

>>50733502
A couple utility spells for infiltration and sammy use. Thinking Detect Life, Invisibility, and Stealth all sound good for infiltration. I never did mage so I'm not sure which spells are best. Stunball looks cool but I'm also a huge fan of fire, so I might just grab Flamethrower and Fireball for giggles.

>>50733514
>Make a cyberzombie
Extremely hard. You need the proper place to do the ritual, people smart enough to pull it off, and plenty of drugs to keep them from dying when you finish binding their spirit to the corpse. That's just the starting point.

>>50733921
So becoming a Mystic Adept I would need to specialize rather than generalize? That sounds counter-intuitive since a fusion of mage and adept screams that they want to be a generalist.
>>
>>50734089
MysAd can be a generalist, you just have to spread your dice reeeally thin, and that's a bad idea. You need to build so that your mage stuff supports your adept stuff, letting you do things that normal adepts can't do. I think you're on the right track with the spells. I'd suggest picking up Heal too, rather have it and not need than the opposite. Also, physical mask is a wonderful spell.
And spirits are 9/10.
>>
>>50734089
I know it is, but the way you gotta think about it is like this.

"I'm a cat burglar, I want to have EVERY option to be a cat burglar, that means I need spells, adept powers, and equipment,"

You generalize the sources of your abilities as a mystic adept, while focusing on what you do.

See how that works?
>>
>>50729261
>Adept edition
>Favorite Use?
Nosferatu.
>Favorite Powers?
TBA once we have the Infected pdf.
>Favorite Ware?
Nope.
>>
>>50734215
Like I was saying, what I was thinking was grab some spells that cover my weakpoints. To the best of my knowledge there is no adept power that makes you invisible. So I can get a spell to make me invisible, have the mage learn these spells, or wait on the hacker. Which I'd rather not wait on the hacker or have our mage bother with spells just for me to do stuff.

What I'm shooting for is "adept that knows a spell or two" similar to the example >>50734322 was giving.

>>50734322
It made sense when I thought about it. I was just pointing out that at first blush, it seems counter-intuitive. Sorry that wasn't clear.
>>
>>50732000
Keep in mind that the way the game is designed a mystic adept is a spellcaster first and an adept second. If you're considering it because you want to build the character the other way around you're not gonna like the result.

I just wanted a physical adept who could cast heal for my paladin fetish but its just not worth the karma feelsbadman
>>
>>50734784
You'd probably be better of learning Empathic Healing for that.
>>
>>50734738
It'd be a better investment of your points to make your sneaking dicepool better than to try to add an invisibility layer on top of it.
>>
>>50734322
I do, I was just making sure anon knew what they wanted and what they were prepared to skimp on
>>
>>50734784
Hm...in that case I might try to make a mage who can blow shit up. I dunno. Never done a straight up mage. Adepts are the closest I've come to meddling with magic.

>>50734895
Well like I said earlier, I wanted MysAd so I could start in on mage stuff without abandoning adepts completely. This is because I'm very familiar with Adepts but I know almost nothing about being a straight up mage. Figured MysAd would be a good place to start.
>>
>>50734895
I would disagree, invisibility allows you to sneak in clear line of view when you just would not be able. This isn't skyrim, where enough stealth skill makes you functionally invisible, if you're logically able to be seen the GM is within their rights to shoot you. and an invisibility spell (or rather improved invisibility, as the ubiquity of electronic sensors makes it mandatory) is much easier to get than ruthenium.
>>
>>50734958
If you want to be slinging spells in combat situations you need to invest heavily in magic, but if you put a point or two into it you can cast some utility spells out of combat, where you can take the time to stack up positive modifiers and try again if necessary. And I suppose you could do invisibility that way, although if memory serves the amount of successes you get on it is directly equal to how hard it is to see through it.
>>
>>50734973
If something's so heavily guarded that literally every possible access route is under direct surveillance 24/7, then it'll also have astral surveillance.
>>
>>50734958
It could still be worth going mystic adept, especially for a combat mage for the reliable initiative boost and improved ability on combat skills. Plus it will mean you won't have to totally across astral combat as you can't go astral and need to take astral perception to perceive astrally.
>>
>>50735009
While that's kind of true, but I'm more thinking about open areas, or limited corridors which can exist without being ultra high security, and while be alternate routes invisibility opens more paths up to you.
>>
>>50735009
Wait are you serious? You obviously have no idea how cheap cameras are. It is very easy to have 24/7 surveillance and for a very cheap price.
>>
>>50734958
Anyway, how is this character being built Priority, SUM to 10 or Karma?
>>
>>50735094
Rebuilding your adept as a mystic adept just to have improved invisibility is way overkill to beat a regular camera, though.
>>
>>50735094
It doesn't even have to be under surveillance 24/7, there just has to be some inconvenient jerk there at the time you're trying to perform the mission
>>
>>50735073
Pretty much the exact reason I want it.

>>50735035
I thought MysAd got astral perception due to the Mystic part of it.

>>50735099
Priority. Planning on magic being A (maxed at 6)

>>50735116
New character.
>>
One of my players is new to the game and wants to create a Throwing Shit Adept. I'm not very familiar with adepts. What advice should I give him? (5e)
>>
>>50735137
Any particular metaype in mind? Bear in mind that E has to go some where.....
>>
>>50735179
Probably Human since that's E. Maybe Elf but I figured that since I'm going to do some magic I might want some more cash for gear. I figured it would be a bit more skill and attribute heavy than pure Adept so Resources and Metatype are the least important.
>>
>>50735257
Pretty much, if you're prepared go minimal gear, it might be worth bumping up to elf as the extra point of agility will come in handy, plus you can ignore Cha and free up some points for your important stats/or get a boost for a Charisma based tradition. What Tradition were you thinking?
>>
>>50735137
And no, you want to astrally perceive, you gotta take the adept astral perception power.
>>
>>50735406
No clue. I've wanted to do Norse ever since I got Shadow Spells but that isn't exactly conductive to being a sneaky ninja. If I went elf then Path of the Wheel would fit very well. I'd just worry that "minimal" gear would turn into "no" gear.

>>50735502
Well we're going to have a proper mage so they can do the spirit killing. At least in the beginning.
>>
>>50732478
So you never actually get a neighbourhood, and always suffer penalties?
>>
What is the best archetype to build for a brand new player who wants to learn the ins and outs of the game without being an anchor to the rest of the team?
>>
>>50735562
I too like the idea of the Norse mystic adept, specifically a Giant Norse adept, but it is kind of hellish.

The "proper"mage is all well and good but if you're an infiltrator odds are you'll be somewhat out on your own at some point. They could follow you astrally though.
>>
So, is there any reason to take full cyberlimbs instead of partial cyberlimbs as a Street Samurai? Sure, you get a few extra points of Capacity, but then you have to use the cyberlimb's (janky) Strength/Agility instead of yours. On the other hand, a partial cyberlimb gives you the ability to use the cool cyberlimb-only cyberware (e.g. cyberlimb gyroscopes, digitigrade feet) as well as to hide your illegal cyberware (e.g. cyberspurs), while still letting you use your (almost certainly superior) physical stats.

Also, is it just me, or is it pretty easy to make an ork street samurai who's almost invulnerable?

Reaction 5, Body 7, Strength 6, Wired Reflexes 2, Reaction Enhancers 2, Reakt Geneware, an Armor Jacket with Gel Packs, a Helmet, Ballistic Mask, and Forearm Guards gets 11 dice on their dodge roll (equal to or higher than the attack rolls of all but the most elite enemies), along with 20 points of Armor. Is there anything other than a mage fucking around with spells that don't require an attack roll that can hurt them?
>>
>>50735598
Street Sammy probably. Your basic thug who's job is to kill shit. Easy set up is to get a troll, throw on body armor, and pick up a big gun. Throw points into BOD, AGI, and your shooting skill of choice. Then you just stand in front of shit and blow it up.

>>50735661
>Norse
I know, I saw it and I wanted to do a hulked out street sammy adept build. Go full berserker mode. Even better if I could get my hands on an oversized sword for full weaboo. I'd even consider taking the Dependent quality.

>Mage
That's why I said "At least in the beginning.". Since I could use spells I was thinking of throwing in some mild spirit killing abilities later on in the game.
>>
>>50735730
An equally cybered troll
>>
>>50735730
A sufficiently large bomb... electrical attacks will mess your day right up.
>>
>>50735730
Or a technomancer with skinlink and enough sunk into hack on the fly and the right echos.
>>
I asked before but no one answered. Does anyone here do anything with that runnerhub reddit thing?

I ask because I am months away from playing for the first time and since I am the only one in my group with the time to learn the rules I'm going to end up being GM first- probably for a long time.

I'd really like to be a player at least once before then and someone offhandedly mentioned runnerhub in one of these threads. What is all of your opinions of it?
>>
>>50735730
You use full cyberlimbs as an alternate source of stat points, as to get a full suite upgraded you'll need A resources which will usually preclude A stats. If you use the ignore torso str/agi for characters with four cyberlimbs, it becomes somewhat viable, even if it isn't optimal.
>>
>>50735730
>Is there anything other than a mage fucking around with spells that don't require an attack roll that can hurt them?
Radiation, chemicals/drugs/toxins, microwave painades, etc.

Armour is good, but it's only a fraction of what you may want to protect yourself against in the sixth world.
>>
>>50735730
More than one person shooting you at once should give you some trouble.
>>
>>50735855
>plebbit
Shoot me an email. I'm going to start figuring out when we can run tomorrow. So far 3 others have emailed me. Thankfully due to college, I have the next few weeks off.

[email protected]
>>
>>50735805
>>50735815
>>50735888
If they need to hit you, they'd need to beat your dodge pool, wouldn't they? When you've got 5(9) Reaction, plus another two dice from Reakt geneware, that's a tall task. Maybe another die from the So Jacked Up negative quality, as well.

Also, you can take armor modifications to protect against most forms of AoE damage (fire/radiation/cold resistance armor mods, gas masks to protect against poison clouds, flare compensation mods to protect against flashbang grenades, et cetera).
>>
>>50735930
It's gonna be using that roll20 site, right? Well then I'm off to learn how to use that site.

I'll be composing an email shortly.
>>
>>50735988
My friend >>50735899
Don't forget that having more people shoot at you will decrease your dodge rolls. And if you're the biggest and scariest, then everyone will shoot at you.

>>50736000
Yep. I probably won't answer till tomorrow since I'm about to go to sleep. If you could include
>when you are available next week
>if you have a mic
>if you want one big session or two shorter ones (one for character building and the other for actual play
That would be great.
>>
>>50735143
He needs to max out his Strength score to deal even as much damage as a heavy pistol, and needs to spend a Complex Action to throw anything. He'll be best off using grenades - hitting people with it like an actual thrown object, dealing damage both on impact and then again when it detonates.

But mostly, I'd advise him that throwing is among the weakest combat options.
>>
>>50735988
>If they need to hit you, they'd need to beat your dodge pool, wouldn't they?
You're still thinking in terms of personal attacks - bullets with your name on them.

The greater concern is anything that says 'to whom it may concern'.

Gas, radiation, explosions, etc generally don't care if you can dodge, especially inside a building.
>>
>>50735730
>So, is there any reason to take full cyberlimbs instead of partial cyberlimbs as a Street Samurai?
You get full-sized cyberlimbs because your meat body only has Strength 5/Agility 5 and it ends up being more cost-effective for you to get a Strength 8/Agility 8 cyberarm than it is to spring for Muscle Toner and such.

It's an alternative to full-body augmentation, not a supplement to it.
>>
>>50736095
Can Throwing Adepts not build for Improvised Weapons anymore? Having literally fucking everything around you be deadly is fairly useful at times.
>>
>>50736160
They can. The Throw Anything power lets you treat random objects as (Strength+0P) weapons and adds an extra +1 damage to objects actually intended as throwing weapons, like throwing knives.

But unless you're rocking 6+ Strength, the damage is going to be absolute trash. And even if you are rocking 6+ Strength, you're looking at 'Strength-augmented Ork' levels necessary to even begin to compete with firearms.
>>
>>50736095
Yeah, I told him that he'd be a shitty organic grenade launcher. He didn't care. He wanted to be the elite knife-chucking assassin in a world where assault cannons and fireballs and cyber samurai exist. Are there rules for multi-throwing knives or anything? A discipline that allows for some ninja-esque shuriken action?
>>
>>50736185
>Are there rules for multi-throwing knives or anything?
Fuck no.

>A discipline that allows for some ninja-esque shuriken action?
Double fuck no.

The closest you'll get to throwing multiple knives in a single attack is having lots of Initiative Passes, which is good because throwing five knives with one hand is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>50736184
Damage dealt should be coming more from your net hits. Good base damage is one thing, but when you get five hits over target defense, that damage shoots up fairly quick. I build Throw Adepts for Agility, primarily.

Firearms can be taken from you. You can run out of ammo. If and when you do, kill somebody with a pencil.
>>
>>50736120
>not dumping str/agi to 1
>>
>>50736218
>Damage dealt should be coming more from your net hits.
That's hideously shitty advice, because it's a false dilemma. You don't have EITHER net hits OR high base damage - you do both, the same way a gun does. And in order to even begin to compete with a gun, you need to be rocking 8-10 Strength to power your throws.

>Firearms can be taken from you. You can run out of ammo. If and when you do, kill somebody with a pencil.
If you're worried about running out of ammo or having weapons confiscated, get good at unarmed combat. Thrown is a gimmick that facilitates throwing grenades, not a serious contender for a primary combat style nor a reliable backup for when shit falls apart.
>>
>>50736185
Multiple trowing would be covered by the multi attack rules, basically you divide your dice pool among the number of attacks you're making. Generally considered a bad idea, but could work to take out unaware opponents. He'd probably need the rapid draw power to spam them, but he'll probably want that anyway. For decent throwing damage there's the urban trip tomahawk, does str+2 AP-1 and can be used as a melee weapon with blades (mentioned in errata) and has an accuracy of physical limit+1
>>
>>50736185
Take the Ambidexterity positive trait and throw one knife from each hand.
>>
>>50736256
I disagree, but your opinion is well thought-out.
>>
>>50736231
Only if you go whole hog and take four cyberlimbs IF your GM goes with ignore torso stats for averaging with four limbs.
>>
>>50736256
>troll adept
>norse tradition
>beserker
>max STR
>STR boosting adept powers
>????
>profit

The very thought is pretty amusing. Just the idea of a giant viking troll throwing big ass knives at enemies.
>>
>>50736300
Exactly.
>>
>>50736268
So...if you're a throwing adept, you should invest in a melee option since you'll have good stats for it anyway? You'll be a nade-and-blade spamming asshole, might as well use the blades up close, too.

General consensus seems to be, "If you're thinking about becoming a throwing adept, don't."
>>
How many members of Winternight survived? In addition, what books other than System Failure have good info about everyone's favorite terrorists?
>>
>>50736355

Be the Genji you want to see in the world
>>
>>50736431
I'm not looking for detailed numbers or anything, just wondering if it's plausible that a young couple escaped.
>>
>>50736355
Yeah, pretty much. Thrown is a way for melee characters to spam grenades or hit someone out of arm's reach if they run out of movement for the turn. It's not something that does well enough to be a primary in and of itself, especially when compared to something like guns.
>>
>>50732703
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>50736355
It's more when you're down to your last blade you can still fuck shit up in melee, you can get damage comparable if not better than a firearm with a much higher accuracy as it's based on the troll's utterly ridiculous physical limit and use adept the milk it for all the dicepool, bonuses you can you could be doing up to of 29P with the tomahawk (str 10+4 aug +2 weapon +13 successes), whereas firearm accuracy tend to cap out at about 8, (19P with an alpha). Granted 8 is more attainable than 13, and it comes without automatic fire or the same range but it's doable.
>>
>>50736448
What if I don't want to see Genji? (Or any overwatch character)
>>
>>50736268
>Multiple trowing would be covered by the multi attack rules
I'd suggest homebrewing it the way shooting multiple bullets at a target works - defence penalties. Otherwise it's a beast of an option for good throwing pools.

>Multiple readied throwing weapons can be thrown at a target within Short or Medium range.
>>
>>50736596
>+13 successes
Unless you're spending Edge or have nearly 40 dice pool, you're never going to see 13 successes. Accuracy/Limit aren't meaningful restrictions.
>>
File: 1388529903295.jpg (295KB, 664x955px) Image search: [Google]
1388529903295.jpg
295KB, 664x955px
>>50732102
>Roleplaying a mental illness is extremely difficult. Mostly because most people have no idea how it would affect their character.

>Am a mental wreck with several disorders
>good enough at hiding them in every day life
>heavily deal with my shit by living out my disorders in my characters
>everyone keeps on complimenting me on how convincing and life like my characters react to things.
>>
What happens if you take a drug that reduces one of your attributes to zero? I'm looking at the logical places (Attributes, combat damage, drug rules) but I'm not seeing anything. I'm sure there's rules for it somewhere, but I can't seem to find them.
>>
>>50733607
I made a house rule that doubles cover bonuses.
We use maptools extensively in combat and this rule make combat a lot more interesting than "I roll dice at the problem", since characters will have to try and move to flank enemies in cover to get a chance at easily killing them, while at the same time trying to not get flanked.
Also, when evading a ranged attack, a character gets to move their hits in meters, representing them throwing themselves out of harms way and hopefully into cover.

4e, btw. No idea how this change would affect 5e
>>
>>50736431
Core leadership are all dead, but there are still some fragments kicking around.
>>
>>50736680
Are you me?
>>
>>50736750
Shit at this point I might be...
>>
>>50736717
I don't recall the exact places they're mentioned - in a spell description in Street Grimoire and a drug description in Chrome Flesh, for example, I think - someone with an attribute reduced to 0 either slips into a coma until it recovers or dies, depending on the context.
>>
>>50736717
I would houserule it that your character is utterly incapable of using that attribute or any related skills.
Exact effects depend on which attribute is affected.

STR - You are unable to move, but still awake
BOD - You fall unconscious
REA - You move extremely sluggishly and take several seconds to do anything
AGI - Any motor control is fucked. You have troubles even standing up, let alone moving.
CHA - You become utterly revolting and unbearable to be around
LOG - Higher brain functions are gone. You react purely on basic instinct
WIL - Any inhibitions are gone. Your character does whatever crosses their mind
INT - You are utterly unaware of your surroundings
>>
>>50736664
you need a bout 40 dice for it to occur regularly but it's not impossible on 20+ dice, but that's kind of the point, once you get to those higher dice pools most guns are going to chafe against their accuracy, which is usually has a base value of 4-5 (+2smarltink +1 grip), whereas you can get more mileage out of a ridiculous dicepool with a thrown weapon and potentially more damage
>>
>>50736819
We do something similar, but if you hit 0 Body you straight up die. Your body shuts down and you fucking die. (We play Dark Heresy where there are rules for this sorta thing. 0 Toughness and you die, so we kept it.)
>>
Yesterday I was on chummer5 and gave a character an advanced lifestyle.
Today chummer5 told me the "character was created with the following books that are not enabled: Unknown book! ()"

I loaded the character and everything seemed fine, except there was an extra lifestyle now that was 1 month with a blank name, 0 cost, 0d6+0 starting nuyen.

Weird, right? Just mentioning it in case it mattered.
>>
http://pastebin.com/3EiMD1m2

Tried to build a Pistol Sammy. Anybody care to inspect it? I'll also accept mean-spirited roastings and accusations of faggotry.
>>
>>50737113
>tailored pheremones but no social skills
>unless I'm missing something, only one initiative pass

She sounds like a cutie pie, though.
>>
>>50736968
Sounds a bit harsh, but not out of the ballpark.
I wouldn't do auto death, but going into bleed-out seems like a fair compromise. Have to restore at least one point of BOD to stabilize.

Otherwise Decrease Attribute would be horribly deadly... Never mind I just read up on it and the spell description just says "is incapacitated".
So I guess magically reducing it makes it just unavailable, instead of gone, or something.
>>
>>50737113
you need an initiative booster. your shooting ability means very little when you act once per combat turn when you could easily act three times with a few less dice
>>
>>50737113
>>50737183
This is 5e, right? Can you still jazz+nitro cocktail in 5e?
>>
>>50737171
>going into bleed-out seems like a fair compromise. Have to restore at least one point of BOD to stabilize.
So there's a wait measured in minutes before death?
>>
>>50737113
>http://pastebin.com/3EiMD1m2
You can only buy items with an Availability of 12 or less at character creation. This means, for instance, that you can only buy 2 levels of Muscle Replacement, not 4.

If you really want to jack your Agility that high, take the Narco genemod and then take some Agility-boosting drugs or BTLs.
>>
>>50737209
yeah. I always felt auto death in any situation was a bit shitty to the players, but I am a pushover GM anyway, so what do I know?
>>
>>50737215
They have the Restricted Gear quality.
>>
>>50737170
Looks like they put 2 ranks in the influence group and went ham on intimidate.

>>50737113
Lot of people say dice pools of 12+ in main skills, 10 in secondaries, 8 in whatever else you can.
So yeah it looks pretty good though I would suggest raising initiative. Doing a lot of stuff every turn is pretty important for someone who's main job is shooting people.
>>
>>50737224
How are you allowing someone to restore body?
>>
>>50737238
Shit, I misread it. But it is weird to not have points in con.
>>
>>50737113
>http://pastebin.com/3EiMD1m2
Well first off, unequip one your sets of armour as the reaction penalty distorting your initiative values. you should probably cut back on the tailored pheromones, you're consuming a lot of resources for bonuses to things you don't do, instead try and get wired reflexes or at least some reaction enhancers. If you want a passive bonus to Cha you may as wel be a dryad, as it costs nothing and the lowered str max is meaningless to you. Also you dared to use muscle replacement so brace for that to induce mass level autism.
>>
>>50737247
Antidote to whatever caused the drop in the attribute? Increase Attribute spell? Valkyrie unit? Drugs?
Gotta get creative in a situation like that
>>
Quick, chummers! You're a CORPORATE SINNER and you need a fake SIN and licenses! What's the minimum rating you're willing to go for these things?
>>
>>50737255
>you may as wel be a dryad

Lot of roleplaying reasons not to be a special snowflake elf.
>>
>>50737261
Which corporation?
>>
>>50737224
Well the system has the built in burning an edge dodge for that.
>>
So, I want to make a master thief.
I am thinking the physical infiltrator type.
How do I maximally get away with incredibly audacious heists? I think I need a helicopter in addition to all the physical abilities to get away fast.
>>
>>50737170
>>50737183
>>50737215
>>50737238
>>50737255

If I remove the Tailored Pheromones I can get back 93k.

I could trade Code of Honor for In Debt XV for 75k

Cut down on Contacts and/or remove a Martial Art for 10 Karma, which can be traded for 20k.

I'm sure I could get rid of some gear to get the other 2k.

Combined, would you all say this is worth it for a rating 2 Synaptic Booster?
>>
>>50737261
Absolutely depends what they'll be used for and who I expect to be looking at them.
>>
>>50737253
Indeed. Hey, >>50737113 does your elf waifu have a problem with lying?

>>50737279
Ares. God bless!
>>
>>50737296
I'd prefer rating four but I'd go as low as two in a pinch.
>>
File: Rating 1 Fake SIN.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Rating 1 Fake SIN.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>>50737261
>>
>>50737113
>Victoria Selas
>nickname: Blue
>"straw-blonde hair in a stylishshort-to-long bobcut"

You forgot to make her a vampire too, you enormous weeaboo.
>>
>>50737283
True. And I guess reducing an attribute to zero is rare enough that having it happen is a pretty shitty situation anyway, comparable to your condition monitor being filled.
>>
>>50737315
You forgot
>Police Girl

Also, I apologize for nothing.
>>
>>50737286
For a street sam, extra initiative passes is pretty much required. You can get by with combat drugs but it's a whole lot better to have it inherent. And with your rating four muscle replacement I'm pretty sure you don't have the essence to get wired reflexes, so synaptic booster is your only real option here.

So yeah, juggle shit around until you manage it.
>>
>>50737275
Besides your biases they are? Generally games tend to be set in a fairly fixed location, if anything your environmental attunement is a convenient plot hook delivery system and would absolutely fit the cop-wannabe concept in that character.
>>
>>50737261
If it's a big ten corp, four minimum.
>>
>>50737343
Not wanting to be something unique and rare that stands out in every crowd. I get that that's something that gives a lot of roleplayers boners but I find that characters that stand out through what they do rather than what they are are a lot more satisfying in the long run.
>>
File: Dryad.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dryad.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50737328
It is possible to get Muscle replacement 4 and Wired reflexes 1, doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room but it can be done.
>>
>>50737390
That's using alphaware, though. This elf's struggling to afford standard.
>>
>>50737313
seems legit
>>
>>50737113
Either pick up social skills or lower Cha and ditch Pheremones.
I would lose Restricted Gear and the Muscle Replacement too. Huge investment just to buff your spec and 1 point in Unarmed. Ditch those too. Take Muscle Toner instead.
As others have mentioned, she needs initiative badly.
Buy up some Edge asap.
>>
>>50737355
That's the thing though, dryads don't stand out, they look like slightly smaller elves, they just come with a built in reason to give a shit and do exactly what you say, distinguish themselves by their actions. I get real tired of this elitist "only human fighters or you're a bad roleplayer" bullshit. Why are you playing fantasy games if you're going to bitch and moan fantastic elements? If you want to criticise a particular race or character for being stupid fine, I'm totally across that - I can't stand Drow or Tinker gnomes or Kender, but that's because there are aspects of these races cultures and societies that are fucking stupid. Point to a specific thing about dryads that makes them bad while I might not agree I'll at least respect there's a basis to your opinion.
>>
>>50737405
alpha muscle replacement 4 and synaptic booster 2 leaves 140k (and .2 essence with biocompatibility) for other stuff, which is plenty
>>
>>50737430
If someone wants to be a dryad and they make a character that is a dryad then hey good for them, but when what's happening is someone suggesting 'hey make them a dryad just for the stat bonus' it irks me.

It's not dryads specifically, it's when someone considers a character's race (or being a changeling) to be just a collection of stats and bonuses instead of part of that character's, well, character.
>>
>>50737437
>.2 essence

Jesus, they'd die if a ghoul looks at them sideway.
>>
>>50737405
only because they've blown a level 1 Synaptic boosters worth of Nuyen on Tailored pheremones
>>
>>50737427
Don't forget that the replacement Str is what's allowing the character to hold the flashshield, so if they ditch the replacement, they'll have to scrap that too.
>>
>>50737490
Ouch. Flashshield plus pistol seems like the lynchpin of the character's combat strategy.
>>
>>50737261
gotta go for sin 3 minimum if I'm living in the barrens, just in case. have several sin 2 and 3 burners. Sin 1 is only for when I'm just using it for a day.
>>
>>50737498
Either that or hope for convenient waist-high cover every place they go.
>>
>>50737449
And this view bugs me too, there is this false dichotomy that seems to exist with roll vs role play and it's bullshit. The stats are supposed reflect the concept. My suggestion came down to, you want to make a socially intune character that cares about the neighborhood? Guess what metavariant comes with elements that support that baked in. I'm sorry that lack the capacity for abstract thought to see how the stats translate into and create a character and how you can realise a vision through these choices as much through amateur dramatics. You talk about characters actions being memorable, but in order to have those memorable actions you have to actually be able to succeed at tasks (well not really spectacular failures can be just as memorable, but I hope you get the point). You may remember the out, not the dice roll, but never forget was the roll that made it happen. Otherwise we'd just be freeform roleplaying, and I don't want to suck that much.
>>
>>50737490
>>50737498
What does it do exactly? Dice penalty to attackers and bonus soak? I can't recall.
>>
Alright, I updated Police Girl:

Did everything in >>50737286 to buy rating 2 Synaptic Boosters.

Also replaced an accidental second Voice Warper in the Custom Ballistic Mask with a Respirator (gas mask's immunity to airborne toxins seemed useful but it is also annoying to have to keep spare air canisters for it.

Moved a couple points from Intimidation to Con (every runner should probably be able to lie, at least a little, right?)

I'm usually an avid hater of the In Debt quality (save for roleplaying purposes) because its nearly impossible to pay back that enormous debt. But I do agree that a sammy without extra initiative is a pretty poor sammy indeed.
>>
>>50737569
If you had said that being a dryad was a good fit for roleplaying as well as for stats then I wouldn't have prodded at you for it. I think that balancing the two is the entire point of roleplaying games, and if you neglect one in favour of the other then you might as well play freeform or vidya, depending which way you go. And I'm glad that you agree on that point.

I'd rather you didn't resort to snide faux-sympathy insults just because it seems like someone might possibly disagree with you, though. It makes these threads a much more unpleasant place to be for everyone.
>>
>>50737594
In Debt fits on the roleplaying front, though. She got the wares after she failed to be a police officer for the second time, so she could have gone all in on a Hail Mary and then have been forced to resort to Shadowrunning after she still failed and had all those debts to repay.

Also, even though you're ripping off Hellsing, this character seems a lot more like Judy Hopps from Zootopia.
>>
>>50737580
Run and Gun p.72

+6 Armor (requiring the extra Strength from Muscle Replacement to hold properly). Has a built-in Flaskpack with ten charges that can be activated as a Simple Action (with a Wireless Bonus).

Flashpaks, when activated, blind those looking in its direction. Those afflicted receive -4 dice pool penalties on all attacks (or -2 if wearing Flare Compensation glasses and -1 if its cybereyes). With ten charges on a shield (and a recharge time of 1 charge per 10 seconds) its a cheap and easy way to not only pile on more armor, but to also debuff the enemy while making an attack in the same round.
>>
>>50737641
Sad thing is, I was trying not to be too insulting. This just a thing that has been bugging me for a while, and I guess I needed to vent. Sorry.
>>
>>50737675
It's alright. There's shits on both sides of the rollplaying vs roleplaying false dichotomy and it's easy to mistake someone that leans the opposite way to you as one of those shits. I've made that mistake before.
>>
>>50737580
It's a literally a riot shield with a flashpak strapped to the front, so basically yes.
>>
>>50737594
If you're going to have the shield and the mask you'll need to find an extra point of str to avoid reflex penalties.
>>
>>50737663
>In Debt fits on the roleplaying front, though. She got the wares after she failed to be a police officer for the second time, so she could have gone all in on a Hail Mary and then have been forced to resort to Shadowrunning after she still failed and had all those debts to repay.

That actually works really good as far as character motivation goes. I'll just have to live with taking a beating every month. Because seriously, I've never actually heard of a person paying off In Debt over level 5.
>>
>>50737702
Your GM might let you do jobs for your loan shark in the offtime in lieu of broken kneecaps. And having your copper wannabe have to act as a hired thug could lead to some great character moments. She just wanted to help people, but she's got herself in so deep that she's shaking down corner shops for protection money, because if she doesn't she'll end up on a back alley street doc's butcher table getting her wares repossessed!
>>
>>50737699
Shit, you're right. I'll go ahead and do what >>50737427 advised and lower my Charisma. I was attempting to take advantage of the natural boosts that Elves get to it (also why I took Tailored Pheromones at first). But I really don't need to put that many resources to Charisma and its related skills since she isn't really designed to be a Face. I'll simply move two points from Charisma to Strength and concentrate on doing my job properly instead of being half-assed at two different jobs.
>>
>>50737771
A secondary face can be an important thing for a group to have. Don't completely dump the ability to talk, keep a few points in the skills.
>>
File: 145925.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
145925.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>50737668
>>50737685
Thanks there. I'd personally want to get that mitigation from ware, using up some of the essence and nuyen from the hypothetical Muscle Replacement refund. Agile Defender starts looking good at 10+ Agility too, which grants as much mitigation as 10 soak dice and sometimes fully negates damage. Definitely need an initiative booster to fuel it though, preferably a powerful one.
>>
>>50737594
>>50737702
>I'm usually an avid hater of the In Debt quality (save for roleplaying purposes) because its nearly impossible to pay back that enormous debt.
That's where putting a price on favours and other methods of non-nuyen payment come in, and it's shit tier that people ignore that around here.
>>
>>50737788
I played that character concept. Half dodgy, elf pistol sam, half social engineer face. She made it to prime level before being retired.
>>
Where can I find some good shadowrun stories?
>>
>>50738018
Somewhere in the pastebin in the OP is Two-Dee's stories.
>>
Why haven't you put any technomancers in camps recently?

Clockwork did nothing wrong.
>>
So how does Essence loss from having both Cyberware and Bioware work in 5e? I'm making a Street Samurai in Chummer 5e, and it seems to be giving me a free point of Essence, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way or if it's just bugged because I selected and then de-selected the Prototype Transhuman quality?

I even clicked "recalculate advantages" and my Essence score hasn't changed.
>>
>>50738881
Sounds like it bugged. Rebuild the character without PTh quality - if you still have issues, then you'll know it's you.
>>
>>50738881
What do you mean by selected and deselected? Show me a screenshot or something, I can't replicate the problem.
>>
File: chummer5e.jpg (224KB, 1322x904px) Image search: [Google]
chummer5e.jpg
224KB, 1322x904px
>>50739391
You're the dev? Okay, here you go. I created a new character, gave them the quality, bought some geneware (but not the full point of it), then changed my mind and got rid of the quality.

Also, is it possible to export a character into a .txt format, or something less clunky than opening an HTML file in Word, hoping the proportions don't get screwed, and then saving it as a PDF or something, or just taking multiple screeen shots of the print page and pasting them together in Paint?
>>
>>50739449
Generally your PDF reader will install a PDF printer, you can print the sheet out as a character sheet, then use that PDF printer to save it as a PDF. Otherwise, save the file itself somewhere like catbox.moe and share the link, that'd be easiest.

Also, >5.178
Sweet Jesus, that's your problem. You're like nine months behind on version updates.
>>
>>50736819
>>50736717

The Decrease [Attribute] spell says that anyone <1 in a physical stat is paralyzed, or unable to move due to confusion for a mental stat
>>
>>50737113
>rating 4 muscle replacement
You realize that muscle replacement, especially at higher levels, makes you look bulkhuge with obvious fake muscles, right? There's even fluff referring to people 'flashing their muscle replacements' at people, so it's visibly obvious.

If you're cool with that, that's fine, but I know that tends to violate some players' mental image of their character.
>>
>>50740198
Is there actual mention of this in 5e?

Otherwise it goes the way of Sleeping Tiger's distinguishing features.
>>
File: tumblr_np8tqfzsBi1qfaf7vo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8tqfzsBi1qfaf7vo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Can I have one?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (27KB, 380x553px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
27KB, 380x553px
>>50741287
No.

maybe you can talk with your GM about refluffing snake fingers
>>
>>50741217
>Is there actual mention of this in 5e?
Yup. Just off the top of my head, that Hong Kong tie-in book talks about triad members flashing their muscle replacements in order to intimidate people. There are more mentions than that too, I just remember that one clearly because I was reading it this morning.
>>
File: Izana_depressfacial.png (186KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
Izana_depressfacial.png
186KB, 591x591px
>>50741369
>>
>Love shadowrun
>One of the first tabletop rpgs I've ever played
>I have two gaming groups
>One is D&D forever and always never anything else
>The other hates shadowrun

Just fucking end me already.
>>
Pretty new to Shadowrun, we've had a few session and i've been having a blast as a mage but now i was thinking of statting up a backup guy, in case shit hits the fan.
My idea is pretty simple; heavy armor, riot shield, and a sword. But i would also like to have a backup weapon for when screaming "DEUS VULT" and rushing forward isn't an option.

What would be the best way to have a gun strapped to your hand - either underslung or full on retractable - that i can fire while still holding something? My perfect scenario would be having an assault rifle that sits along the forearm, and in my shield hand i'd have a similar setup but with a grapple hook.
For the grapple hook i know there is a thing in Chrome Flesh, but it only goes to 30m which is pretty short.
>>
>>50741636
Cyber arm with firearm in it.
>>
My SR game is tomorrow. My players get to stop some Assassin's gunning for a star Urban Brawl Player. In the middle of a match. A taste of big league Shadowrunning, finally means I can dump tons of nuyen on them.
>>
>>50741448
How does one hate true beauty?
>>
>>50742149

> FULL VAPE
>>
>>50741636
This:
>>50741703

Except make it a crossbow.
>>
>>50732102

I did it in real life. It worked for a while, getting me disability accomodations, and once a professor flat out gave me a passing grade when he would have failed me because I faked a psychotic break during a final exam. Of course, it ended with me getting expelled from college, but not for getting found out. I got expelled because they thought I had multiple personalities and that one of them was violent, so they concluded it was "more probable than not" that I was a danger to the college
>>
>>50742644

Oh man, that's baller.
>>
>>50741636
>>50742816
It'd have to take the same capacity as a cyber shotgun going off of the concealment table, and the rules for those state that they fold back the hand at the wrist. Make sure you load up on specialty bolts. You (probably) can't smartlink it, though, so that'll hurt given you have to invest exotic skill points in cyber-implanted crossbows in addition to the shield and blades skills
>>
>>50742816
I know, right? A cyberarm that has two crossbow limbs unfold from the forearm, fixed at the wrist, and which then shoots an explosive bolt at someone.

Tell me that isn't the sickest shit for an emergency ranged weapon on a melee character.

That said, it'll have to involve homebrew, because there's no cyber-implanted crossbow rules by default. Once you do, though, you're looking at a 10P, AP-3 weapon which is silent to fire, and which can be loaded with explosive bolts for 12P, AP-4. If you don't want to kill, you can swap out of stick-n-shock arrowheads on static shafts for 12S, AP-5 for the best taser-analogue option in the game too, especially with those ranges.

>>50743018
Actually, cyber-implant weapons use the normal weapon skill. In the same way you'd use Longarms for a cyber-implant shotgun, you'll use Archery for cyber-implant crossbows. They can also receive normal weapon mods - like smartgun systems - as long as you do Custom [Weapon] instead of the generic.

Definitely be aggressive with specialty bolts and have it follow normal cyber-concealment rules, though.
>>
How do I make bioware initiative boosters viable at chargen?
I want to make a biohorror, but the sheer cost of bio makes it hard.
>>
>>50743018
In that case, why not just go for a bow (grenade launcher concealability) for access to static shaft SnS, and call it a day?
>>
>>50743122
I mean there's some GM judgement here, but I don't think you can really effectively fire a bow that makes up your entire forearm. Besides, you'd have to use your offhand to load it, and this guy's going sword and board.

Unless you have an arm attached to your arm. But that's a bit silly and not even allowed anyway.
>>
>>50743094
My bad, but it should still take capacity and essence like a shotgun based on its size, and it's damage output is comparable to the shotguns, anyway
>>
>>50743216
For sure, that's the direction I'd houserule it in too. I just wanted to be clear on how implanted weapons actually work.
>>
>>50743181
You could use a reloading rail, cyber or backpack attachment, to reload. It's not like the process is going to be more involved than jamming the arrow down the muzzle, catching the nock on the string. Right? You could just about do that one handed.
>>
>>50743109
Taking priority A resources and accepting you're not getting the third level of synaptic boosters is about all you can do.
>>
What does ork music sound like? I've got music for clubs, sneaking, decking, high speed chases, Wizard fights, and elevator music, but I can't for the life of me figure out what to use for encounters with gangs.
>>
>>50743314
I wish there was some way to upgrade on the cheap
>>
>>50743373
How about this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y
>>
>>50743385
Well there is boosted reflexes if you're able to accept only 2d6 of initiative, but it essence heavy for a piece of bioware at 1.0 Essence.
>>
>>50743522
I mean upgrade my synaptic boosters.
You know some kind of discount moving up in the ranks ingame. Trade that shit in for the new model. Easier to grow it in on existing boosters. Something like that.
>>
>>50743373
Gangs? Not sure. But as I recall the Ork music scene is basically thrash or rap. I'd probably go with the thrash angle because it makes me think of a go-gang.

I'd recommend Slayer, Megadeth, and Sodom.
https://youtu.be/z8ZqFlw6hYg
>>
>>50743574
>the Ork music scene is basically thrash or rap
Actually, it's elves that latched on to rap in particular, but at any rate music is largely not metatype-specific, in most cases. You'll find orks in every scene, with them being pushed more often towards 'rougher' scenes due to racism.

But there's no 'ork music.'
>>
>>50743294
There is a magazine fed harpoon gun in Run and Gun, so having some sort of magazine fed bolt throwing weapon or cyber weapon in not without precedent and you can put other weapons as a custom cyber weapon with GM agreement. It does expressly forbid Assault rifle or larger weapons though.
>>
>>50743181
>I mean there's some GM judgement here, but I don't think you can really effectively fire a bow that makes up your entire forearm.
I strongly disagree and would argue that you'd make a shit GM, since there's already a no-homebrew-needed cyber implant weapon that's literally an entire shotgun or grenade launcher.
>>
>>50743812
>having some sort of magazine fed bolt throwing weapon or cyber weapon in not without precedent
Literally every crossbow in the game has at least a 4 bolt magazine. Crossbows that aren't magazine-fed are actually what's without precedent in-game.
>>
>>50743803
Ork rock is basically thrash and the Ork Underground is strongly associated with Ork rap.

Unless you meant in the sense that all orks listen to a particular genre.
>>
>>50743564
I houserule at my table that cyberware and bioware with rating can be upgraded instead of replaced. You just pay the difference in nuyen and essence, and roll against the availability of the new rating. Obviously a grade upgrade is a full replacement though.
>>
>>50743838
Well, yeah but they have fundamentally different mechanical underpinnings a shotgun or grenade launchers is going to be inline with the arm, where as a bow, even a crossbow is going to project awkwardly out of the arm and be a lot more complicated to mechanise to the point where it would get in the way of the arm functioning. a gas driven weapon like the harpoon gun seems wore plausible to me.
>>
>>50743864
Oh okay, haven't looked at crossbows in a while.
>>
>>50743373
I think orcs playing horns and drums is fitting.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3HZOuooIc
>>
Do crossbows in shadowrun have classic crossbow limbs, are they gas powered, or do they have future limbs so they have the silhouette of a regular rifle?
>>
>>50743969
That is nice, anon. Your players are lucky
>>
In a game for a while now, aug-Sept ish. Thinking about a character change and had an idea, but I'm unsure if shadowrun could do it.

Does shadowrun have a way to give the "dancing" quality to weapons like in pf/dnd? A sort of way to have multiple weapons act independently of the user? My only real experience so far is with adepts and triggers and neither really have what I'm looking for.
>>
>>50744011
Get some duelist drones.
They will blade dance for you on the cheap.
>>
>>50743973
That's a fucking stupid argument. A retractable forearm crossbow makes no more or less sense than a retractable forearm grenade launcher or retractable forearm shotgun.
>>
>>50744011
drones
>>
File: post-58-1138130663.jpg (70KB, 915x588px) Image search: [Google]
post-58-1138130663.jpg
70KB, 915x588px
>>50744007
>Crossbows: Modern crossbows are equipped with automatic reloading devices, so unless you’re using a museum piece, reloading doesn’t require a Ready Weapon action. Crossbows have internal magazines (m) holding up to 4 bolts. Crossbows are available in Light, Medium, and Heavy sizes.
Not sure, that's all the fluff we have.
>>
>>50743812
Well yeah, it's possible, but I want bow-only static shafts.
>>
>>50744011
Magically? not really weapon foci explicitly stop working the moment you let them go, as they're fueled by your aura. You could refluff attack spells to summoned weapons or mount a melee weapon on a small hover drone however.
>>
>>50744185
It's a moot point since crossbows in Shadowrun all have internal magazine feeds anyway.
>>
>>50744228
>bow thing
>moot point because crossbow thing
I don't follow.
>>
>>50744185
I don't think you can swing a bow as cyber weapon, they're way too big and the wrong shape.
>>
>>50744399
Wait, like a non-cross bow? I must have missed where the topic shifted to that. Yeah, a non-cross bow implanted in an arm is just dumb.

As dumb as a meter-long blade sticking out of your forearm ruining your ability to fight instead of being able to hold it in a proper grip- no, wait, Spurs are a thing.

It's fine. Don't be a grump about something just because it'd be a little awkward.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (5MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
5MB, 4752x3168px
>>50744531
>too big and the wrong shape
What shape would that be?
>>
Question about cyberware: the bit on cyberarms says that I cannot use a cyberarm if it's AGI or STR exceeds my natural limit. So how does that work if I push my AGI and/or STR beyond my natural limit with Muscle Replacement (or Muscle Augmentation and Muscle Toner, if I'm really rich.)?
>>
>>50744623
That is not a bow, that's the unholy offspring of a bow and sling.
>>
@yekka
I'm using the latest nightly, and tried to open a save one of my players sent me using what was, at the time, the latest nightly, back in October. It crashed.

Other saves I've got from around the same time are working fine, so I dunno what the issue might be, but the character in question is a troll with stoner-ares and a PJSS, which are the only factors I can think of separating him from the other files I tried to open.
>>
>>50744763
>That is not a bow, that's the unholy offspring of a bow and sling.
You mean, like, a crossbow?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (1004KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1004KB, 1920x1440px
>>50744763
>>
>>50744753
That's for Customization.

You can Customize a limb up to your racial maximum - 6/6 for a human, for example.

Then Enhancement can further bring it up to 9/9.

Having other augmentations has no effect on either of those numbers unless the augmentation is something like the gene treatment which increases your attribute's maximum.
>>
>>50744753
No, because your natural limit highest value you can get before augmention, so six for humans. Muscle toner is not considered for these purposes. This only applies to limb customisation, so you can go above your natural limit using the enhancement upgrades that consume space. Arguably you could take exceptional attribute/metagenetic improvement and then jack your limbs up further, but that kind of feels against the spirit of those qualities.
>>
>>50744799
you would probably treat it as a crossbow in game, which would still deny anon their static shafts.
>>
>>50744872
>which would still deny anon their static shafts
No, it wouldn't. Crossbow bolts still have shafts.
>>
>>50744833
>>50744852
Alright, good. Other question: the book gives a generic profile for implanted cyberguns, but I recall seeing a character sheet that had a guy with an Ares Crusader II as an implanted cybergun in his cyberarm. Can that actually be done or did I misread/misremember the sheet?
>>
File: t5wysy0cvflxpp2gq6pj.jpg (187KB, 2048x1047px) Image search: [Google]
t5wysy0cvflxpp2gq6pj.jpg
187KB, 2048x1047px
Anyone got decent homebrew mentor spirits? I'm not really satisfied with the current list in 5e.
>>
>>50744956
the core book has generic cyberguns, chrome flesh has options for implanting specific guns
>>
>>50744981
Ah, guess I'll need to pick up Chrome Flesh.
>>
>>50744956
There are rules for implanting specific guns, rather than generic ones, in Chrome Flesh.
>>
>>50744986
>Ah, guess I'll need to pick up Chrome Flesh.
Always pick up the supplement for whatever archetype you're trying to play. If you want 'ware or drugs, you need Chrome Flesh.
>>
>>50744801
That still looks like it wouldn't be able to go into a cyber-arm, mostly because the arrow would be impossible to accommodate. I could that mechanism folding away into an arm, though I think the angle would be off, but the arrow would be separate which you defeat the original purpose of this exercise which was a hands free firearm. Frankly at this point a smart firing platform a rifle and some duct tape brings the original requester closer to their goal than that.
>>
>>50739524
I can't update it. When I try, it gives me this message about an unhandled exception and then crashes:
http://pastebin.com/pvBr1ET8
>>
>>50745008
Yet another reason why the original suggestion was a crossbow, not a bow. Crossbow bolts are shorter and thicker than traditional arrows.
>>
>>50744753
>limit on customised strength = natural maximum
>what if I use a bonus to my meat attributes?
I remember some comedian describing what you can do with an avocado seed, three toothpicks, and a glass, where you prop up the seed on the three toothpicks inside the glass, wait three days ... and it does fucking nothing. You throw it away because it's an avocado seed, you already ate the avocado, and you should move on with your life.

Current (not natural maximum) meat attributes -the ones affected by muscle replacement/toner/augmentation- are about this relevant to your cyberlimb attributes.
>>
>>50744973
I only have one that came about kinda by accident. Wouldn't call it decent, but hey, it's what I have

The Orphaned King.
Once a great ruler, the orphaned king lost his kingdom some way or another.
He is obsessed with anything "lost". Items, people, places, what have you.

His followers are people who don't know where their place in life is and who are in constant flux.
He imbues an almost pathological drive to gather things and put them back where they "belong". The definition of both lost and belong is highly subjective.

No PC actually ever followed him, so I don't have specific bonus and negatives to follow him. He's more of a mischievous ruler of a few NPCs that both help and fuck with my campaign's PCs.

I'd imagine something like:
Bonus: +2 to detection spells and palming
Negative: -2 to Leadership and negotiation, Has to beat a composure (3), to not put something that they feel is off place back to where they feel it belongs.

No idea really. As I said it's not really fleshed out as a mentor spirit meant for PCs
I originally came up with him when our shaman spectacularly fucked up the ritual to create an ally spirit and instead sold off his girlfriend's soul
>>
>>50745008
The specifics of the various examples and fitting into a cyber arm are completely superfluous, because ... well, they're not going to be the final product of cyber arm bow.

The cyber arm bow is.

All the pics need to do is debunk the idea that bows need to be huge, and they do that admirably. Cyber arm bow just has to be as plausible as any other SR tech, and reload in a way that isn't retarded.
>>
>>50744973
I vaguely remember discussing heavy metal as a mentor spirit in a previous thread, I wish I could recall it all, but it was like

Generic bonus: +2 Performance

Mage bonus: +2 Illusion Spells

Adept: this was a bit hazier, maybe authoritive tone 1?

Weakness: Had to make a composure check to do anything quietly, or not wear leather/pleather.
>>
>>50744973
>Scorpion is a consummate killer that knows no pride, wrath, or bloodlust. Mighty warriors and lowly vermin alike fall prey to Scorpion's touch of death. He exists to remind us that death can come from the shadows or hide in plain sight, but always swiftly and without mercy.
>Advantage: +2 to one Stealth skill
>Magician: +2 Combat Spells
>Adept: 1 free level of Critical Strike
>Disadvantage: CHA+WIL (3) to use less-lethal options, such as spells or powers that deal Stun DV.

This one came from a thread a while back discussing the Scorpion mentor spirit.
>>
>>50744011
Possession spirit, maybe?
>>
Are there any mono-wire addons or attatchments?
Shock mono wire? Vibration mono wire? Poison mono wire?
>>
What's up with the bad rep lasers have ?

I mean, i get that their high AP and low damage makes them more niche than most other weapons. Especially against soft targets like hellounds or most critter in general.
On the other hand: a called shot to the engine can take out most vehicles in a single shot. Against hardened armor it is also a godsend as it cut through is like butter and the MP covers already 90 % of the usual combat distance in it's close reach.
Also you get a high capacity power cell, useful for emergency power for a car or a drone.
Also silent and recoil free, can also be fired for free and charged by plugging it into a socket or even directly fire from there.
Can also cut through your standard security door in under 10 seconds, even less than 3 if your gunner knows what he is doing.
Last but not least, can be charged in the field by putting up some solar plates, if those aren't already on the vehicle.

tl;dr Why all the laser hate ?
>>
>Hard Target, pg 183
>weapon mod: longbarrel
>cost: weapon cost
That's a mistake, right? Surely lengthening the barrel does not double the cost of a gun.
>>
>>50745578
Yep, but they're only for adepts, and they're called weapon foci + elemental weapon power.
>>
>>50745694
>What's up with the bad rep lasers have ?
They're low damage exotic skill weapons with high availability and ammo that's also high availability.
>>
>>50745694
They're:
>extremely low damage
>extremely Forbidden
>extremely high cost
>extremely limited ammunition
>their extremely low damage actually drops off over range increments

Literally the only thing they're useful for is their high AP. Absolutely everything - EVERYTHING - else about them is goddamn terrible.
>>
>>50745750
Oh, they're also worse than their already low damage at range or in poor visibility (-6DV is bad), probably aren't silent as water vapour will react explosively to the sharp temperature shift around the target point, and they cannot accept modifications.
>>
>>50729493
Improved Ability is limited to half your skills rating m8, so its a +3.
>>
>>50745014
Download it manually from github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases.
>>50744793
PJSS *might* be the problem, but send me the file and I can debug/fix it.
>>
Are the core rulebook and Run&Gun the only books with heavy machine guns in them, or am I missing something? Also, does it seem strange to anyone else that the only statted HMGs are produced in Russia?
>>
>>50745809
>Improved Ability is limited to half your skills rating m8, so its a +3.
No, it's limited to 1.5x your skill's rating, rounded up. If you have Skill 2 you can get up to 3 levels, if you have skill 5 you can get up to 8, and if you have Skill 7 it's 11.

>The maximum improvement possible is your current skill level x 1.5 (rounded up).

That means the maximum levels you can have in the power is (Current Skill Level)*1.5. If it worked the way you thought it would, it would read 'the maximum improvement possible is your current skill level x 1.5.'
>>
>>50745718

I don't know how well it pans out for game balance, but IRL lengthening the barrel of a firearm is an extensive operation that requires creating a new barrel (which likely has to be custom-machined for your application), and significant modifications to the upper receiver (or equivalent) to mount the new barrel, then line it up so you can shoot straight. Double the cost is still high, but IRL it'll probably cost you more than just buying a gun with a longer barrel straight from the factory
>>
>>50746229
>Double the cost is still high, but IRL it'll probably cost you more than just buying a gun with a longer barrel straight from the factory
As in ordering a custom job, or ordering something that has a longer stock barrel? Also, some related questions: can I install barrel-slot modifications into a gun that comes stock with Gas Vents? If so, can I improve the level of Gas Vents on a gun that has them stock and still be able to install another barrel-slot modification?
>>
>>50746102
No

It is simply formulated exceptionally shitty.
What is written there is that the improved Ability as in "your final level after factoring in both natural skill and magical augmentation" is limited to Skill rating x1.5.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ask on the official forums or do a google search on the respective terms. This question has come up plenty of times, it has been answered plenty of times.

For your readers convenience, one of the plenty threads of the boards with that issue and also one where an offical person chimed in to answer this question:

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=22318.0
>>
>>50746313
>http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11514.15

Just another point where this was clarified.
Aaron was one of the rules-faggots on the team.
>>
When upgrading cyberware, how much can one typically sell their old parts for? I did the price check on upgrading some of my current alphaware to betaware and installing some new betaware, and it came up at just over half a million nuyen...
>>
>>50746229
>Creating a new barrel
Yes.

>Custom machined
Not really.

>significant modifications to the receiver
kek, no.

>IRL costs
Absolutely true. I mean you pay a few hundred for a gun and then pay more on top of that for a second barrel.

>>50746273
IIRC you can't add more but you can improve the stuff already present.
>>
>>50746478
IIRC you can't add more but you can improve the stuff already present.
I see. Well, Long Barrel struck me as more of a sniper rifle modification than a rapid-fire gun modification anyways.
>>
>>50746476
First of all, it immediately gets downgraded to Used, from whatever it used to be.

Second of all, deltaware can't be used by anyone other than you personally because it's too customized, so there's that too.

After that, it sells for a percent based on your relevant fence's Connection and Loyalty, or based on rolls your Face makes if you don't want to use a go-between.

For example, if you're a Made Man and sell your old 'ware through your mafia connections, you'd get 30% of the value of the Used version of your 'ware when getting rid of the old stuff.

Not a ton of money, but enough to offset some things.
>>
>>50746313
>>50746351
Fair enough. In that case, someone can still expect a +3 to Hacking, or +4 with Aptitude. It's still a significant advantage over a non-awakened Decker, equating to at least +1 hit on average.
>>
How do i determine the Dicepools that a contact is throwing in his area of specialization, if all i have is his Contact Rating?

The Core Book refers to Charisma and his negotiation Skill, with the Rating only acting as a limit, but that super unprecise. Can't really stat out all my contacts myself, can i?

In this specific case, i gave my Character a Rating 8 Arms Dealer as a Connection (via "Friends in High places" quality) and now I'm curious on what i can reasonably expect to get from him.
>>
So, I want to make a run where players have to recover a deed from a haunted mansion.

What is some INTENSE GHOST BULLSHIT I can pull?
>>
Need a new thread.

I recommend this for the OP

Connecting Jackpoint VPN...
...Matrix Access ID Spoofed.
...Encryption Keys Generated.
...Connected to Onion Routers.
>Login
>Enter Passcode
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to <ERROR: NODE UNKOWN>
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

>Welcome back to /srg/ chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>50729261
>How_to_Make_Friends_and_Influence_Enemies.txt
>The_Notebook.trid
>Fashionista_4.sim

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 294 (99% Positive)
* You have 1 New Private Messages. Message Title - "Hey lover."
* You have 47 Unread Private Messages
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options > Books List - New Updates https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running George_Clooney.pfix

>Watch Your Back
>Conserve Ammo
>Geek the Mage
>And Never, Ever, Deal With a Dragon

>inb4 make it yourself
Waiting for it to hit page 8 or 9 and I'm about to walk the dog. So y'all can handle it.
>>
>>50747215
Are you playing on Roll20, and cover up the environment with fog of war? Abuse this. Change the layouts of rooms each time the players look away. The table sets itself, and the dishes get cleaned. The chairs straighten out. The fireplace starts. The house "remembers" what it was like to have people living there. If there's a central area like a hallway, you can do this a few times.

Broken security system randomly rings bells to inform the long-dead servants that it's time for various meals.

Steal from Metro 2033 when they get into the basement. There's a loud whistling noise that's probably the pipes. Probably. I'm a big fan of "maybe magic, maybe mundane" for subtle horror stuff, and behind the scenes as GM you can start fucking with the players by confirming and subverting their expectations about what's magical on the fly when either is plausible.

During a fight in the wine cellar, the players break bottles and punch holes in barrels with stray shots. When they return, the wine is gone, and there's a bloodstain in the ground exactly in the shape of the spilled wine.

Then you get to the basement and the vault containing the deed is full of skeletons in tuxedos and french maid outfits, With a couple in tailored suits and elegant dresses. Possibly there's a set of magical markings on the ground. Absolutely nothing happens in here, because the players will be expecting this to be the bossfight. The whole way back out, the house is eerily quiet.

For bonus points set it on an island for maximum Agatha Christie.
>>
>>50745952
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gpgzdff2k24kljt/heavy_weapons_guy.chum5
>>
>>50743181
Crossbows have magazines. 4 shots, but still plenty.
>>
>>50743803
>But there's no 'ork music.'

Orxplotation is a defined genre, and based on the names of the musicians (lots of variations on DJ and Thug) it is probably rap.
>>
>>50748104
http://hnng.moe/f/LF7
>>
>>50747866
I wonder if we should throw a scooby doo villain in there who was behind all of it.
Then the mid run twist is HE WASN'T BEHIND IT OH SHIT
>>
>>50748338
>>50748338
>>50748338
>>50748338
>>
>>50748245
Unrelated, but I've always wanted to see a Scooby Doo "villain" who wasn't doing anything illegal or even morally reprehensible, he was just dressing up as a monster to keep people away from the treasure he was digging up, which he was legally entitled to and just didn't want anyone to steal it from him.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.