[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1226: Raised By Birbs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 598
Thread images: 82

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50687065
>>
How many things in the chain can defeat a full circle of essence 10 Solars?
>>
File: 『Rockin' Robin』.png (200KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
『Rockin' Robin』.png
200KB, 500x746px
>>50693568
A group of at least 11 Solars could defeat a group of 10 Solars.
There are an infinite amount of numbers greater than or equal to 11.
Therefore, there are an infinite number of things in the chain that could defeat 10 Solars.
>>
>>50693565
>Birbs
Caw?
>>
>>50693583
I think you read the question wrong, though the core principal isn't wrong.
>>
>>50693583
The Necrodancer. Because no matter how powerful you are, if you don't have some sick moves, you'll never escape his power.
>>
File: metroidfusion12.png (87KB, 240x415px) Image search: [Google]
metroidfusion12.png
87KB, 240x415px
>>50693596
SAMUS ONEESAMA.
>>
>>50693605
Yeah, I just noticed that.

Just change the numbers a bit, and you'd get pretty much the same basic answer.
>>
>>50693616
Right lets try this again.

What individual beings in the chain can threaten a full circle of Essence 10 Solars?
>inb4 Jump-Chan
>>
>>50693610
Samus is for imouto.
>>
>>50693610
Onee-chan Samus, or Onee-san Samus?

This is an important question.
>>
>>50693607
If they don't have sick moves, then they're not really worthy of being Solars. Are they?

It's half the job. Or that might just be my Solar characters.
>>
>Unfortunately, you cannot yet fully encompass those things that are Beyond, and as such these are mere seemings that do not change your nature or abilities
>yet

Does that mean that, eventually, we'll be able to change into stuff that does change our nature and abilities?
>>
>Greentext possibly quoting a particular jump, but who knows because it isn't referenced or linked
Does this mean that people who ask these questions are lazy or just retarded?
>>
>>50693647
Samus is too badass to be an imouto.

>>50693649
Onee-chan, but mostly Onee-sama.
>>
>>50693681
Pfft. Samus lost her family and was raised by birds. She'd love to be the imouto to the right person.
>>
When making an Akuma are there any ways to force them into the position or do they need to accept it willingly like an Green Sun Prince?
>>
What year does the exalted mortals gauntlet start?
>>
>>50693668
>Does that mean that, eventually, we'll be able to change into stuff that does change our nature and abilities?
It means you might be able to find a way to do that, yes.

Taking the other Oramus perk too, going into the Beyond to figure shit out (the manse helps with that), and /especially/ unlocking Oramus' Charmset, would all be things that'd help with that.

>>50693703
They have to accept it willingly. Even moreso than a Green Sun Prince, since GSPs can at least be mind-whammied into agreeing.

>In order to receive the resplendent blessings of the Yozis, the prospective akuma must first be willing—the Charm used to create akuma absolutely fails if the recipient does not freely and unambiguously consent to the procedure without the application of any supernatural persuasion.
>>
File: Adam_Malkovich_(Other_M).png (751KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Malkovich_(Other_M).png
751KB, 854x480px
>>50693690
>>
>>50693734
The right person, notta douche.
>>
>>50693731
How would you ever be able to convince someone to become one of those poor sods?
>>
>>50693734
that perfect military mind
>>
>>50693745
perfect communication skills from worm or some similar ability most likely.
>>
>>50693731
How informed does this consent need to be?
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>50693539
For what it's worth, I don't see her coming out in a HELL YEAH FIGHT DA POWAH kind of way. But more like Shinji in the second rebuild movie, when he gets all intense because suddenly he has the personal agency to do something that's worth fighting for, on an unimagineable scale.

Like the next time she fought Ridley, she'd spend days tracking his coordinates, pinpoint his favorite haunts and figure out when to jump him away from civilian causalties. Then spend all night haunted by his dying gasps when she used the charm that kills things permanently by draining their souls.

In the case of Adam, it would be more about reframing her place in the world. Look at me, I'd say, I'm a horrifying amalgamate of hundreds of ancient civilisations who forged myself into a peerless cosmic weapon! You are one of the most unique beings in the universe. OWN that shit, girl. Because-you are not alone.

And then she'd just get up one day, and they'd never hear from her again. And suddenly Space Pirate operations start mysteriously blowing up.

Maybe we'd bond over old Phazon runes too. I can recreate ancient memories as simulacrae. I'm not very good at the whole closure thing though, so I'd just sidle into the nearest wall to give her some time alone with her bird-dads/bird-mas.

Also I know basically nothing about Metroid beyond a couple memes
>>
>>50693731

>unlocking Oramus' Charmset

How does one convince a being in a eternal dream?
>>
>>50693777
That's Sachaveral. Oramus is known for his dreams, too, but he actually wakes up.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50693745
By being very convincing.

Just make them /want/ to fullfill the Urge you want to give them.

The example Akumas are one woman who was fucked over hard, and wanted revenge. Which she got and is in the process of getting. One who was raised from birth to worship the Yozi. And one who was just crazy and fascinated by demonic bloodlines, he petitioned for Akumahood himself (though without fully understanding the concept).

>>50693758
They need to offer their dody, mind, and soul to the fullfillment of your desires.

I... don't think they need to necessarily need to know what you're planning to do with that?

>>50693777
He's only half-dreaming, and sleeps very fitfully. As >>50693793 says.

Also, enter his dreams and talk to him.
>>
>>50693734
Can't decide if I should make Other M canon to punt that dipshit through a bulkhead, or noncanon so Samus doesn't have to deal with that crap.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.515597.jpg (398KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.515597.jpg
398KB, 550x720px
>>50693761
> spoiler
There's admittedly not a lot else to know. Metroid isn't heavy on story.
Well, Other M was. But that was prettymuch agreed by everyone to be a narrative abortion.

There's also, like, a lot of background information in the Prime games in the form of being able to scan and read bios and technical reports and science logs and all kinds of things about every little thing because your visor has a "scan this thing" option and by god the game is going to let you use it, but none of it is required to understand or complete the game.

And Fusion had, like, a subplot about the Federation trying to resurrect Metroids because they're dumb which all that stuff gets blown up, and Samus had a lot of introspective moments about a guy she used to know.

But.
For the most part it's all ancillary.

Do you know about how Samus is a kick butt space hero who blows up planets and shoots missiles?
Do you know what a Metroid is?
Do you know who Ridley and Mother Brain are?
Then congratulations! You have a working knowledge of prettymuch everything you need to know about Metroid.
It's not really a complicated series, though it is an enjoyable one.
The fact that you can say, "I have never played or even watched Other M" will, if anything, give you bonus cred within the fandom.
>>
What perks are there that would allow a jumper to ignore an Infernal's Torment and other such things from other types of Exalt?
>>
>>50693832
With the Akuma perk and the charm upgrade can you still decide what the urge you give to your Free will possessing Akuma is or will it match yours?
>>
>>50693924
Did you know that samus isn't technically a bounty hunter, because japan thought it sounded cool, forgot to check what the phrase meant elsewhere, and promptly had a minor freak out over bounty hunting being illegal in japan?
>>
>>50694012
You can still decide their Urge. You could have it be something completely unrelated, just as easily as something matching yours.
>>
File: 133927916719.png (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
133927916719.png
117KB, 400x300px
>>50694014
I didn't!
But as I mentioned last thread, I did read an interview from a guy who worked on Prime 3, where apparently they'd thought about giving Samus ACTUAL bounties to do that she could turn in, y'know, like, catching people and turning them in for cash. And the Japanese team over at Nintendo (because the Prime series was made by an American team) were horrified and all like, "Samus wouldn't do that!"
Like, despite being called a bounty hunter, she really is just some kind of space hero.

In a way, I think it's kindof cute, that they thought to give her this cool sounding title without knowing what it meant and then got freaked out when they found out.
Did you know? That's the same way we almost got a level called "Genocide City" in Sonic 2. They were aiming for something that sounded dangerous and way overshot.
Though it does make me wonder how Samus actually supports herself. Maybe she only takes commissions from the Federation?
>>
>>50694094
Most of her adventures we see do have her working as an independent contractor for the Federation. Metroid 1 is extremely light on plot, but Zero Mission retconned it into her being an advanced forces expedition prepping Zebes for an invasion by the Federation forces, that went far more effectively than her employers expected. Metroid 2 she's been contracted to wipe out the Metroids. Super Metroid she's again working with the Federation, this time sent to retrieve the Metroid research. Prime 1 and 2 she's just out on her own exploring for Chozo ruins, but Prime 3 she's working with the Federation again. Fusion she once more is contracted to work with them. Other M is the only one where she's actually a bounty hunter, that being part of the backstory that she was part of the Federation military and left it to pursue a private sector career.
>>
>>50694043
Can a coven of Infernals maintain their coven if one or more of them becomes a Devil Tiger? I would prefer if all of my Infernal companions slipped the Yozi leash.
>>
>>50694094
She probably gets paid REALLY well for basically outdoing most of the GF's army on a regular basis.
>>
>>50694153
It's just a name, man. It's not like there's some special benefit to having a perfect Circle. A Circle/Coven is just what you call a group of five Exalted of the same type but different Castes.
>>
>>50694173
So there is no real significance behind it?
>>
>>50694181
Well, some Exalted types have charms to bind their Circle together with metaphysical benefits for working together, so that there can be significance if they want. Infernals are not one of those types, they're too iconoclastic for that.
>>
After reading that the Urges/Torments listed in the Infernals book are just examples I have to ask; what would be some interesting Urges and Torments for the various yozi?
>>
>>50693832
So, let's say I take Guard Duty and fuck up the Yozi's attempts to get free. Would "Pleasing to the Ebon Dragon" protect me from their wrath? I'd still want to dance in Malfeas, they've got good music.
>>
Update 1.7 This Is, In Fact, My Final Update Edition.

So I think I'm pretty much done with this jump barring any bolts of insanity coming out of the blue to strike me on the head. I think it's final. Feel free to ask questions, though.

I'll probably buildpost or writefag or something until I decide on another jump to make.

Internet died, sorry for the delay.
>>
So can someone post the latest Internals update? I can't find it.
>>
>>50694550
Infernals*
>>
>>50694550
>>50694560
I think this is the most recent one>>50676279
>>
>>50694537
I don't know the manga but the premise is fun. is the execution any good?
also do I need to have read it to do the jump?
>>
Where is the Paper Mario Jump? Is it ready to be Jumped?
>>
>>50694571
The premise is most of what you need to know, there is little revealed about the setting as despite being heroes they are still just shitposting about their problems on interdimensional 4chan?
>>
>>50694613
>?
Dammit. . .
>>
What happens if I become a NGE angel but I don't have a soul?
>>
>>50694537
What happens if a Kamidachi clashed with another Kamidachi, like if I took a drawback where I have to fight a clone with all my weapons and abilities.
>>
>>50694537
>the most powerful sword in existence is female Sheldon Cooper
>>
File: WTFitS.jpg (804KB, 2426x2349px) Image search: [Google]
WTFitS.jpg
804KB, 2426x2349px
Why are there three Highlander Jumps in the Drive's WIP Folder?
>>
>>50694628
You body and ego spontaneously create a soul to fill the void?
>>
>>50694566
Thanks.
>>
>>50694653
The creator thought it was necessary to make 3 Highlander jumps. Despite the massive similarities between all them.
>>
>>50694571
It's super fun and a pretty breezy read. I recommend giving it a look.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/yuusha_gojo_kumiai_kouryuugata_keijiban/
>>
>>50694653
Some chuckle fuck decided to make three nearly identical jumps for three different version of the same setting.
>>
>>50694653
The dumbass making it, guess where he's from, decided that three different Highlander properties warranted three different Highlander jumps, and then proceeded to copy/paste to create three versions of the same jump.
>>
>>50694537
>Drop-in gets 5 400 CP discounts
I now understand the "kill all harem heroes" sentiment.
>>
>>50694537

I can't tell the new powerlevel of these swords.Are they still level 8. Is Dragon edge weaker beacuse of its price?
>>
>>50694653
>>50694683
>>50694688
>>50694707
Skipping class today, Timmy?
>>
>>50694613
>>50694684
thanks! will check it out
so the Hero BBS is basically like /JC/ for Jumpers?
>>
>>50694628
Do you even count as alive anymore without a soul?
>>
File: WWYDT.jpg (99KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
WWYDT.jpg
99KB, 460x300px
>>50694683
They can barely be called different! I mean if you went whole ham and stated that the Animated world was an alternate Universe based on some things said over the course I could see maybe two but this, as it is, is horse apples.

>>50694688
>>50694707
So which one are we choosing? I mean I'm fine with having one, we have Lost fucking Odyssy builds here for fucks sake, but we'll have to chose only one. Heh...

>>50694750
Please don't use my post as a spring board. I just don't think we should have three and had an over the top reaction, just how I am.
>>
File: No.png (99KB, 1108x466px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
99KB, 1108x466px
>>50694750
>pic related

>>50694758
Yup. That's exactly what it is.

>>50694779
I'm ignoring them all until we get a better version. It's a cool property, and I get being eager, but I'm willing to wait.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50691662
The only multiples I have are Lady Death, and a character who has multiple versions of them-self in the universe they normally exist in anyway.

>>50692508
>I was wrong about the 50cp thing
Whoops.

>>50692930
>>50692877
Personally I'm gonna have my Reality Marble be a location within my Inner World, a place my Souls can't enter without specific permission, almost a holy place to them.

>>50693583
>here are an infinite amount of numbers greater than or equal to 11.
Only 300 Solars though
150 after the destruction of the Jade Prison.
So so you max out at either 295 Solars, or 145.

>>50693745
Take advantage of their desperation or stupidity.
I don't recommend doing it, making someone into an Akuma is a major dick move.

>>50694181
Only the Dragonblooded, I think, get an outright benefit from it. But it's a very important symbol. Also it has the mundane benefit of tons of very varied skill sets being brought together
>>
>>50694779
>>50694788
Impressive phoneposting.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50694796
With the perk I can let them keep their free will, they would be getting a significant amount of power in exchange for short term pain and my own Devil Tiger Torment which I would be designing myself to be manageable since it affects me too.
>>
File: HIghlander in Red.jpg (45KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
HIghlander in Red.jpg
45KB, 350x500px
>>50694788
As I said the funny thing here is that, because of statements in the Animated Series, I could see there being two Jumps for it. It would have to boil down to this vague statement about the Quickening being universal across all worlds or something but that may just be old guru speak there.
>>
>>50693565
Who is the best waifu of the Omniverse? Bonus question: best husbando?
>>
>>50694865
Gaea from EVO is a best.
>>
>>50694865
You.
>>
>>50694875
With Martel from Tales of Phantasia being a close second. My other companions have started joking with other planetary life force spirits we meet to look out, because I have a type.
>>
>>50694865
Trick question, all waifus are best waifus, except for the ones belonging to people with complete and utter shit taste.

Likewise all waifus are "a shit", as laid down by the laws of the mystical land of /a/.
>>
>>50694865
Whoever you think it is, since love is subjective.
>>
>>50694865
Best waifu is debatable. It all comes down to personal tastes.

Best husbando, however, is and always will be Ryan Reynolds Deadpool.
>>
>>50694628
I would imagine it's something like: >>50694654
Angels are basically body/soul combined, so probably your body just spontaneously creates a soul for you to fill the gap.

I mean, when you think about it, NGE souls are completely different from souls from any other canon, but nobody questions it to say, "Well, you just get the right soul anatomy added to your existing soul/body so that the jump works."
Probably the same thing happens here, just on a larger scale.
Honestly, after some of the jumps like Soul Eater, Undertale, and NGE, your soul is probably a horrifying mishmash, to say nothing of what your body is probably like with all the disparate bloodlines and such a typical jumper will pick up.

Itjustworks.jpg

>>50694653
Actually, I think that happened a few months back, what the other anons said about the thing with the guy? I kindof remember the thread being pissed off about it for, like... maybe half a thread.
If I remember right everyone basically called that guy a moron and dismissed him out of hand.
So that's kinda neat?

>>50694590
Wow, anon, you're not gonna believe this, but I actually still have the tab open where I opened up that jump the last time it was posted.

This should be the latest version:
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1480/29/1480297440602.pdf

I think the author said he wanted to try to add some stuff to even out the races? But then he kindof vanished.
It's basically done but for that, though.
>>
>>50694865
You are. Or you will be. Jump-chan's ultimate goal is to make you into the one waifu worthy of her, so you can engage in eternal yuri shenanigans throughout the omniverse.
>>
>>50694865
Me. I split my soul into two beings, and now we hold hands in a realm inside of my soul while eating food infused with my Soulfire and a clone of me plays romantic music in the background.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>50694938
>>
>>50694936
>Paper Mario response
Cool beans.
>>
>>50694938
Is that why she keeps offering to change my gender either for peanuts or for free?
>>
>>50694644
I have no idea. But if I had to guess I'd say that they either glance off each other slightly and produce a ridiculously massive explosion or they just pass through one another completely due to reality trying to divide by zero. Or, more likely, both Kamidachis crash into one another like normal swords because they're consciously stopping themselves from touching one another due to realizing what would happen if they did.

>>50694748
They range from level 8 upwards based on which sword you're looking at. Kamidachi is straight-up level 10 but is fairly limited in use; she's the most powerful weapon in the multiverse but is basically an ordinary weapon pushed to god levels in terms of functionality. Tsundachi's true power is well into level 9 but can't be used all the time.
>>
>>50694537
Can Dandatchi heal undeath? Like make them dead-again?
>>
>>50694993
And why there's more free female swaps than male ones.
>>
>>50694537
>>50695011
What level do I have to reach as a Magician to learn space-time magic? Including transposition?
>>
>>50695036
That is never revealed, just companion the sage or wandering magician and they can act as a cosmic taxi service without any notable effort on their part.
>>
>>50695011

Even dragon's edge? Also if I import a weapon into dragons edge do I have to make it the core of a mass of flesh? Seems like it would interfere with abilities like fire aura and other's like that. Not to mention the ascthetic is a bit off.
>>
>>50694938
>Being a woman
No thanks, I like my man-bits.
>>
>>50695011
So do level 10 classes and other items also get access to conceptual effects like Kamidachi? Or is that sort of thing unique to that one weapon.
>>
>>50695011
Why do all the deredachi cost 400? Other than Kamidachi (and Tsundachi under special circumstances) they are all level 8 weapons just like the 200 cp weapons of the other origins.
>>
>>50695060
In the notes it's implied you can gain this ability but it's nerfed until you get your Spark.
>>
>>50695134
>it's nerfed until you get your Spark.
No it isn't, other than the usual "no travel between different jump settings" thing that all such powers are subject to.
>>
>>50695102
Don't knock it until you've tried it. According to Tiresias woman bits are much more fun.
>>
>>50695134
True but the level of difficulty for such magic is never revealed in the series, it is unknown at what level you would be able to learn it.
>>
>>50695117
Kamidachi is an OC weapon, and the strength of lvl 10 characters is never really shown. But considering the exponential power increase as heroes rise in level, they could probably create some conceptual stuff, albeit not as strong.

tl;dr: fanwank something
>>
>>50694537
I really like the whole "foot in the air" thing you have going on, and I'm not saying you should change it at all, but a quick Google search says the earth's surface moves at 1000mph at the equator. So now you have a sword zooming along at up to 1000mph. Just saying.
>>
>>50695117
Sage is fully capable of casually fucking around with the fundamental space/time of an entire multiverse with a level of ease that makes other magic heroes shocked.

He is at most a beginner level 9. The level 10s are going around curb stomping the major creator gods of various universes.
>>
>>50695224
Don't forget that the sun also orbits around the galactic core, and that the universe is expanding.
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>50694535
Indeed, you wouldn't get punished for it. They'll still start resenting you, but it'd be more of "that asshole jumper" kind of deal than them going to smite you.
>>
>>50695016
Dandachi can heal everything, including curses and conceptual stuff, but the difficulty of what it's healing increases the number of hits required to heal it. You could even heal things that are completely impossible to heal through other means. But it could easily take literal months or potentially years of beating the shit out of someone.

Undeath, assuming it's some kind of curse or illness, can be healed by beating it out of them. The only thing Dandachi can't heal is being dead.

>>50695036
At least Sage's level, who is high level 8ish I'd say.

>>50695063
Yes, your weapon gets a core. The core is the actual Dragon Edge; your weapon is simply the host of the remnants of an immortal Demon Lord. None of your weapon's other abilities are affected by Dragon Edge's presence nor is the core itself harmed or affected by your weapon.

>>50695117
I can't say. Fanwank it if you want. Kamidachi is level 10 due to being an OC with completely ridiculous powers. But level 10 Heroes are able to curbstomp gods who create and rule worlds. So it's definitely not out of the question that they'd have some hax of their own.

>>50695126
There are ranges of power within each level and each level's range becomes bigger the higher it is. it's not a static point. Dragon Edge and Frostflame are high level 7 to low level 8 weapons. The Deredachi are at least mid to high level 8.

>>50695224
Huh. You learn something new every day I guess. And now I can't help but think that Kamidachi will exploit if you annoy her.
>>
File: why8938506.jpg (31KB, 419x261px) Image search: [Google]
why8938506.jpg
31KB, 419x261px
>>50695102
>>
>>50695327
Go away, Enhance/d/ Jumper.
>>
>>50695175
Wait, what? It's explicitely a level 8 ability. In the thread where the seniors all show up and make fun of Wayfarer, Priest goes:
"Just meddling with spacetime requires you to be a level 8."
>>
>>50695363
Ah, I forgot that part.
>>
>>50694893
Martel is kinda boring in personality. The only great thing about her is watching her brother's breakdown.
>>
>>50695321
>at least high level 8ish to get that sweet transposition magic
Damn. I can't there in a mere decade. What if I took Senior Citizen?
>>
>>50695399
>Martel is kinda boring
You say that like Gaea isn't.
>>
>>50695416
Sage of the Forest got there in 200 years. So, probably?
>>
>>50695399
I like the idea of someone who's been working alongside me for a millennium coming to understand and care for me, blossoming into a relationship. That's the type I have, other companions, not "planetary spirits". The only reason you're not all my waifus too is because you're all either family or in relationships of your own.
>>
>>50695350
I like to check in once a week or so to say hi. Hi, anon!
>>
>>50695446
Only once a week?
>>
>>50695473
I know people don't want to hear from me, so I try to respect that. Still, I do enjoy participating so that's the balance I've struck with myself.
>>
Having read up on the Akuma I see that it is not as horrible a state of existence as I first thought, still awful but not as bad as I first thought.
>>
>>50695517
It's not horrible if the being creating the Akuma is nice about it. It has great potential for being a horrible state of existence, though.
>>
>>50695321

If I imported an intelligent weapon would the core be that weapons actual personallity and body as opposed to the sword form which would be treated as its host?
>>
>>50695497
Well, you're a better... person... than Bancho.
>>
File: snake1478863138212.webm (3MB, 700x296px) Image search: [Google]
snake1478863138212.webm
3MB, 700x296px
>>50695540
Thanks, anon. Here, have something fun.
>>
>>50695517
>>50695532
So basically if the one who turns you in to an Akuma is the third circle of a particularly nice Devil Tiger it will only be awful instead of unspeakably horrible. . .

Not exactly high praise.
>>
>>50693565
Heya Jumpers. What's your favourite vacation jump?
>>
>>50695713
Commorragh
>>
File: 1438926982943.jpg (924KB, 1936x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1438926982943.jpg
924KB, 1936x1400px
What's your strongest ability/item that you didn't pay any CP for or make yourself?
>>
File: 456086453.png (300KB, 1086x941px) Image search: [Google]
456086453.png
300KB, 1086x941px
>>50695587
>Enhance/d/ Jumper enjoys Snake Plissken movies.
You can come around here as often as you like. I thought I was the only one who even knew those movies existed.
>>
File: Nazarick interiors.jpg (911KB, 1280x5224px) Image search: [Google]
Nazarick interiors.jpg
911KB, 1280x5224px
>>50695713
Overlord. Nazarick looks comfy as fuck.
>>
Besides that one from Princes Bride, are there any perks that would allow me to instantly read or gain knowledge from books?
>>
>>50695747
The brave sword from fire emblem games. I treat it as having a minor time manipulation aspect, allowing you to fit two strikes into one. By continuously combining the sword with more of itself, I've reached hundreds of thousands of strikes at once.

It's not exactly a god slayer, but it's close.
>>
>>50695777
One of the elder scrolls jumps has one, IIRC.

And the gamer jump as well, I suppose.
>>
>>50695777
Speed Reading? I thought it only applied to fiction?
>>
>>50695777
Does it have to be a perk? If not, D&D has the spell "Scholar's Touch." Which literally does exactly that. It's only the equivalent of a solid readthrough though.
>>
>>50695761
A surprisingly dumb thing to think.
>>
File: 1421819603946.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1421819603946.gif
3MB, 200x155px
Alright, so. Aside from finishing the Disgaea DLC, I'm taking a long vacation from jumpmaking. Ten jumps in eight months, especially two that required actively fighting spooky voodoo skeleton curses and the occasional shitstorm has taken a lot of the fight out of me.

Not sure when I'll pick things back up, but I still have interest in doing:

>Kamen Rider Ryuki
>Kamen Rider Kabuto
>A Madoka continuation
>When They Cry

But these shouldn't be look at as claims. If anyone else wants to do these, do them, just don't suck at it. I actually wanted to do Sailor Moon but it looks like NikaMoth has that covered. Not sure what's up with DxD, any news on that?
>>
>>50695713
The Youtube Jump.
>>
>>50695747
My martial art skills. I've been training them for eons, they damn well better be amazing.
>>
>>50695888
I...think that's up for grabs? Strike-Chan did the latest update, but then when people complained, they just threw up their hands and said "Fine, someone else can take a swing at it". Or something like that, it might have been a fever dream.
>>
>>50695921
what kind of Youtuber do you become? The fact that there's multiple fail conditions make me quite nervous about that Jump, I wouldn't consider it a vacation.
>>
>>50695888
Dxd is being handled by a pair of Sb'ers, one of whom is cthulhu.
>>
>>50696110
I went with creator, and rereleased content from Hollywood, Musician, and Videogame Developer.
>>
>>50693920
I'll be honest, I like Other:M. The game itself was good, and the story was weak but in the end I think the screams of fans were waaay exaggerated. Sure Other:M failed to tell the story it wanted to, but I could appreciate what they were trying to do with the character. And most of the facepalm stuff is just shit for for game mechanic/story interaction anyway. No different then Samus losing her power ups for the set up of the next game.
>>
>>50695888

>Trips

Bodacious babes
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12KB, 206x206px
>>50695713
Animal Crossing.
I go back for six months at the end of every jump.

>>50696110
Well, I was a Let's Player.
But I also took the Quality Streams perk, which allows you to have multiple channels, including across video services that aren't Youtube (so, like, Nico Nico, or Dailymotion), and, as long as their total unique subscribers amount to one million or above, you still win.
So, y'know, you could make multiple experimental channels or even just mirror yourself across platforms and it'd add up.
I had a lot of experimental channels, trying to see what worked and what didn't as far as attracting viewers. Everything from cat videos to subliminal messages to Jackass ripoffs.
Also helps to guard against sudden takedowns, y'know. It's basically easy mode...?

But as an extra cheat, I also had A Dark Place from Alan Wake, which allows you to create a shadow realm where time stands still, and that's actually where I did a lot of my Lets Play videos. By doing that, I was able to take my time and still be able to churn out more videos per day than many other Let's Players. Which, dependable release of content goes a long way to collecting viewership.
So it wasn't too terribly hard, actually.

Though, you're right, in that I didn't really consider it to be much of a vacation either. More like a different kind of dayjob.
>>
>>50695888
Um, you seem exhausted and I don't really want to poke you on this, but any consideration for a cheaper/smaller companion import for metroid?
>>
>>50696333
>Dxd is being handled by a pair of Sb'ers, one of whom is cthulhu.

Oh botheration.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>50696333
>>50695965
I'm aware. Mostly wondering if anything became of that. Or will.

>>50696395
Will consider.
>>
File: kill a god.png (202KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
kill a god.png
202KB, 400x220px
Are there good perks, besides If It Bleeds from 80s Action Movie and Noble Eightfold Path from Lord of Light, that help with the "meta" side of killing gods?
>>
>>50696110
I went demonstrator and taught people how to use magic. Sure, there were some issues with people demanding that I not teach violent magic, and a couple religious protests, and a bunch of people got all existential, but eh, whatever.
>>
>>50696336
that's... actually pretty smart
>>50696377
wait does everyone have an awesome work around except me?
>>
>>50696433
There was an announcement a few days ago from the maker who wasn't cthulhu that his finals were done and he was gonna start working on it again.
>>
>>50696350
>I like Other:M. The game itself was good
Would have been better if you didn't have to go into first person view to fire missiles, though. There's actually a PAL code you can enter to enable that, there's no sound effect that accompanies third-person missile firing but it makes gameplay so much smoother that I don't really mind.
>>
>>50696465
Well... I started drawing a knockoff FSN to practice my drawing skills at one point, and when zero rolled around I started releasing it and prisma to fuck with clocktower.

That was mostly for fun, but the concept applies.
>>
>>50696436
There's a perk from Banner Saga that allows you to kill anything and make it stay dead. Even truly immortal beings are tricked into thinking they're dead.
>>
>>50695888
>spooky voodoo skeleton curses
If I may – what was that about? Made me worried when you mentioned that for the first time.
>>
>>50696465
I basically just used the perks from Generic Children's Television (specifically the Variant/Mr. Rogers background) to do a show that was sort of like Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. It went pretty well, actually.
>>
File: 1437284872196.jpg (61KB, 666x632px) Image search: [Google]
1437284872196.jpg
61KB, 666x632px
>>50696539
As I understand it, several people attempted to make Metroid and Disgaea in the past. Disgaea in particular was a bit of an interest point considering the huge escalation potential it had (and does). They disappeared at some point afterwards, or kept running into problems that made it not worth tackling.

So I decided 'I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS' and opted to finish the jumps myself. Just because I could. And after having to effectively handwave Disgaea and tank a flu to finish Metroid, I like to think I did a good job.

I think I should refrain from a repeat performance, though. I might start losing years of my lifespan at this rate.
>>
>>50696436
Maybe Fiend from SMT?
>>
>>50696580
Pffffft, you should've seen how Bastion was made. At least one PC may or may not have melted into scrap.

Great work, Heavens. Thank you for breathing (more) life into this place.

Now, if only I could finish this project of mine before New Years...
>>
>>50696110
I have so many redundant Beauty and Charm and Dulcet Voice perks that I just made a bunch of basic ASMR videos. Boom. One million lonely souls just subscribed.
>>
>>50696436
There is decapitation from Brutal legend
>>
Changelog:
Changed the Humanity items to no longer be crap, and changed the Psionic capstone so it now prevents anti-psionic abilities instead of being so nebulous and hard to explain.
>>
>>50696739
Fff... Here's the actual file.
>>
>>50696696
Oh I also had a series of motivational videos using my various Charisma perks.
>>
>>50696739
>>50696760
you silly goose!
>>
>>50696350
>I could appreciate what they were trying to do with the character.
You could appreciate a weak, crying, co-dependent girl with daddy issues and a massive preoccupation with child rearing?
>>
>>50696862
Exaggeration never helps your argument anon.
>>
File: Ringfrodo.jpg (34KB, 568x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ringfrodo.jpg
34KB, 568x303px
Have any of you taken the One Ring for their personal use instead of destroying it?
>>
>>50696739
>>50696760
The curse if DitZu lives on!
>>
>>50696923
Never? That's a bit of an exaggeration isn't it?
>>
>>50696923
What exaggeration?
>>
>>50696923
>Exaggeration
She cries several times throughout the game, her relationship with Adam is classic codependency and he is clearly a father figure for her, and she is also often seen ranting about THE BABY whenever it would be tangentially relevant. So no, no exaggeration here.
>>
>>50696929
It's not that great.
>>
File: 06937.gif (63KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06937.gif
63KB, 650x450px
>>50696110
Just have your companions do that for you.

We had various running animation series, and most of them were handled by one of my Overlord NPCs and a bunch of demons/summons that I created to help them.

I only gave a general directions and handled part of the script.

I should also say that we kinda inflated our popularity by simultaneously releasing lots of not so fan-art across the network.
>>
>>50696929
No, but I gave it to Excalibur.
>>
>>50696929
It really doesn't offer anything worth-while for even low to mid tier jumper. Just a magic boost, in a setting when Sauron could at most be island level, and that would be pushing it.
>>
>>50696110
I was basically a mix of rocket jump and death battle with a side project that was basically Khan Academy only from pre-K through postdoc and another side project which was a mix of man at arms and primitive technology that just steadily kept advancing till it Got to the level of Star Trek science
>>
>>50697073
The usual then- nothing original?
>>
>>50697095
hands off banchô! he's been good the last few threads.
>>50694819
>>
>>50696862
Just seems like a normal person to me. Lots of people have issues, so what if a video game uses a weaker character than usual?
>>
>>50697112
No, not really. Over the past month or so he's been worse. In fact, I'm almost suspecting you're him posting anonymously if not for the fact I don't believe him actually capable of something that 'devious'.
>>
>>50697112

it's cool, I've earned a fair amount of hate , but it was
>>
>>50697118
>Normal person.
A low quality normal person, sure. A pretty broken individual. Doesn't fit for a badass space bounty hunter who has been on several missions at this point tearing through alien monsters.

Of course, the bigger issue with weak characters in general? When you retcon a strong character into one.
>>
>>50697118
Nothing wrong with that under ordinary circumstances. There is an issue when they take a strong character and insert issues while crushing their personality to make a weak character.
>>
>>50697118

I think it's because over the years, people built up the image of Samus as this badass, unflapable bounty hunter with a will of steel. An action hero essentially. When it was shown in newer games that she wasn't really all that self-assured they could still handle it if the deviation from what they thought her character was, was small although I'm sure many people ignored the new characterisation. Other M however turns that weakness of character up to 11 leaving no room for doubt as to her true nature, preventing fanboys from quietly ignoring it or claiming that there's room for error in her badass characterisation. Thus they fliped out and declared it non-canon because their character did not fit their preconcived notions which they got from games with very little story. Although all this, is just my opinion really. I don't have a stake in this arguement.
>>
>>50697297
You're awfully hostile for someone who claims they don't have a stake.
>>
Alright, minor progress.

Partial Changelog:
>Changed around Histories (I'm still not sure what to do with this, so I'd like ideas.)
>Tried rewording or rebalancing several perks people were concerned about before
>Probably a bunch of other minor stuff
>>
>>50697438
Goddammit.
>>
>>50695317
But you said the Ebon Dragon would torture me if I NTRd him with that perk? I would think preventing them from escaping is a much bigger crime.
>>
>>50697365

I don't. I dont't care about the games or the fans or anything related to it really. I really do believe the creators and the fans had very different ideas about the characterisation of Samus. And since the creators own their creation they get to decide what's canon. But I really don't care that much about it, its just my two cents so to speak.
>>
>>50696760
>>50697461
Like pottery.
>>
>>50696428
Well it can't get worse. Cthulu at least gives a shit.
>>
>>50697570
I actually saw him do that and I thought "Haha, I haven't fucked up like that in months."

But of course.
>>
File: 484094061.gif (642KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
484094061.gif
642KB, 400x231px
>>50697570
>pottery
>>
>>50697626
Punished for your hubris!
>>
>>50697297
>When it was shown in newer games
Just Other M. Even Fusion shows her as tougher, and Prime only gives a few flashes of personality and they still paint her as a stoic.

>they fliped out and declared it non-canon because their character did not fit their preconcived notions
It doesn't even fit the series timeline.
>>
>>50697177
hey you mentioned recently that you made a badass normal build and his chain ended abruptly seven jumps in. how did he die? and what were his capabilities?
>>
>>50697626
This is why I check everything before I post.

The captcha doesn't get solved until my post has been manually spellchecked at least four times and I've opened the posted file on my computer to make sure it's right. And even then I can never shake the feeling that I've fucked up real bad every time I click post.
>>
>>50697483
I looked it up, and I said this to your NTR-the-Dragon question:
>Ah, trolling the Ebon Dragon... I mean, he's going to hate you even more for it, but he'd hate you anyway for existing at all.

I also agree with an anon saying this:
>By rules as written, the Ebon Dragon will actively reward you for cuckolding him. He'll then turn around and torture you (assuming you're not a jumper with perks to prevent it), but for at least a brief moment he'll be entertained enough to lower your Torment for it.
Which is just the base state of things.
But that was about the standard state of affairs, not counting the perk.

The Ebon Dragon would torture you for most anything if given the chance. That's just Ebby for you, he really likes hurting/breaking people.

He won't punish you for your crimes /specifically/. He will, however, hate you above and beyond most beings if you stop his escape (or NTR him, which has practically the same effect but with more humiliation, if you go with Return of the Scarlet Empress as canon).
>>
Are there any perks that would allow me to make Rider belts?
>>
File: GK_Dreadnought.jpg (35KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
GK_Dreadnought.jpg
35KB, 500x441px
>>50697761
his capabilities were basically physical strength , limited Regeneration and several different martial arts. He died by getting his skull crushed by a gray night Along with 50 or so rounds of buckshot to the chest in generic fighting game of all places. basically he wound up on the wrong end of pic related.
>>50697822
The boosted version of the disgaia human capstone can do it, also there are a couple vaguely related perks in the kamen rider jumps.
>>
>>50697864
Why was he fighting a dreadnought in Generic Fighting Game?
>>
>>50697889
because I took the " fight powerful things from previous jumps" and the" it's a fight to the death" drawbacks. And then I made a significantly poor roll so he died.
>>
>>50697606
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>50697864
I bet Jumpchan liked that tho. Fun fact: to her the most entertaining thing in the Omniverse is a Jumper dying horribly. She plays back compilations of it, in the style of America's Funniest Home Videos, when she's feeling down. Never fails to make her laugh.
>>
>>50697912
>And then I made a significantly poor roll so he died.
Taking those drawbacks after 40K with a mostly mundane jumper. . . So basically you got bored and created a situation where you needed a crit to keep your jumper from dying?
>>
>>50697864
That works, I guess. Thanks Bancho.
>>
>>50697948
He never met the jump coordinator so he wouldn't know.
>>50697951
Well, I kinda had another Rule for That chain where I had to always take Max drawbacks,in addition to no magic, items, companions or science skills. so it really wasn't up to me and I did regret ending this thought experiment so soon.
>>
>>50697864
Ork Jump when?
>>
>>50698011
Never, the guy who claimed it left
>>
>>50697948
But if they keep dying how will she ever get her waifu?

>>50698041
Wait what? Brutus left? The fuck?
>>
>>50698065
No OOA had claimed it, not Brutus
>>
>>50698078
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>50698088
yeah and I get Pretty Mixed up sometimes as well
>>
>>50698078
I'm pretty sure Brutus has been working on SWTOR and Orks for quite a while now Bancho.
>>
>>50698104
okay last I remember it was OOA who claimed orcs but he might've transferred it without me knowing
>>
>>50698041
Really, did Brutus leave officially, and if so then can someone else claim it instead? Cause I really want to be the Once and Future Git.
Oh it's Banchô just screwing up. No harm done I'd still like an update.
>>
>>50698137
if Brutus left that means our Drive's fucked, and technically it needs either him or someone else with permissions.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50698137
Just spoke with IRC and they say that he wants to get it out before Christmas or New Years but that's a third party source.

>>50698279
I've spoken with the good Captain a few times recently, he seemed in high spirits last time we had a conversation.
>>
>>50697461
I like your direction, but the histories are still kind of imbalanced. Some of them cost 500 cp to get a discounted capstone and 400 cp perk, giving you a negligible benefit over what the origin already has access to. Others like Collector and Downstairs Deal give you just as much or more for 200/300 cp.

Also, what perks did you change beside Outside Help? Everything else seems pretty much the same.
>>
>>50697822

>Power Suit Creator from Skullman
>Clear Memory from Neo-heisei part 1 for Memory Drivers
>Station of the Alchemists from the DLC for Medal Drivers
>The Power Cosmic from Neo-heisei Part 1 for Switches
>Earth Capstone from Disgaea
>Cosmic Mind from Neo-heisei part 2 for Switches
>White Science from Neo-heisei Part 2 for wizarddrivers
>>
>>50696862
There were trying to tell a story about Samus overcoming PTSD and her issues as she faces Riley and her past again. Yes it ended up being hamfisted and suffered from japanese emo protagonist syndrome. But the entire point of the game is her going from the low point of Super Metriod to where she is in Fusion.

Do you really think a child soldier is going to have a good mental headspace?
>>
>>50698674
These will definitely work. Thanks Digger!
>>
>>50698702
Yes.
She was raised by birbs after all.
>>
>>50693649
That would depend on how old she is at the start. Actually, how old is she? The only information I could find was that the wiki said she was born sometime after 2000, but considering the jump begins in 2075 that's a lot of possible ages.

Jumpers blow that out of the water, but your background is either her older or younger sibling as Another.
>>
>>50698759
Birbs make terrible parents.
>>
>>50698900
They give the best birbday presents though.
>>
>>50698944
I don't know, their gifts can ruffle some feathers, anon.
>>
>>50698702
>There were trying to tell a story about Samus overcoming PTSD
Shoulda make it take place before Metroid 1 and not after just about everything other than Fusion, huh?
>>
>>50698863
According to the timeline, she was born in 2055, so she'd be about twenty at the start of the jump, possibly nineteen even.
>>
>>50696377
I thought only people could change in the Dark Place. Everything that is not a person is reset to how it was at the beginning. Including whatever media you were recording your Let's Play.
>>
What would a person have to have in their backstory to be the most wanted person in One Piece?
>>
>>50699127
Probably murdering a World Noble, IIRC.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>50699086
Personally I'd just use the SCP-2400 in a Narnia Time Warehouse.

>>50699127
Be the child of Gol D. Rodgers and one of the people from Robin's home island? That might do it if they know about you. Also have access to Joy Boy.
>>
>>50699127
Combine >>50699154 and >>50699159

But maybe like, a dozen nobles. Dragon is hard to beat.
>>
>>50696465
>wait does everyone have an awesome work around except me?
I've got enough science and teaching perks that I could coach someone through a PhD via shitty memetic YT videos.

I made dosh.
>>
>>50699159
>>50699154
>>50699175
Also add that you pulled a Fisher Tiger.
>>
>>50699216
Where else would you find so many nobles?
>>
>>50699127
I wank that Jump Chan threw me at my starting destination Kuma Style. My trip went straight through the holy land, destroying a large area and killing many world nobles who went splat due to being in the flight path.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50696465
Oh this is a neat question!

Well I had perks from Generic Children's TV Show and Generic Parenting, so when I went there I taught Hamon for better living as well as did >>50699187 to become a life-coach. I also pulled out some shadow clones with my personal SCP-2400, didn't have Narnia Time at the... well time, so I could run multiple channels full time. At one point I even got to meet the Rock which was cool.
>>
>>50699002
Oh, thanks Anon.
>>
>>50696465
I bought multiple apartments just so I could use my Time Turner from Harry Potter to ramp up my productivity.

People always got confused how I could upload something while I was somewhere else.
>>
>>50698986
The only point that would really help is the whole riley bullshit as she has already killed him twice at that point. But no I can see it as being a logical low point for the character.
>>
>>50697461
I agree with >>50698346 that they need a little more work, but they're getting there. It's at the point where you have to make small tweaks to see what works best.

Also, while I like the idea of the different capstones having histories like they do, you forgot to do one for Avatar.
>>
>>50699374
So considering the only way to be younger then her even in-universe is to roll a 1 or a 2...yeah, she's going to be the little sister most of the time.
>>
>>50699390
>Logical low point.
Not to degrade into a 13 year old, no. A logical low point wouldn't completely contradict her prior experiences.
>>
>>50699384
You can schedule uploads, you know. I suppose if you have a clock and calendar in your videos they might get confused unless they think you just change them to make it seem like you don't prepare videos in advance... Lot of effort though, that part would probably confuse people.
>>
>>50697461
If you're still undecided I'd like to voice my support for the idea of giving each origin two 1000CP discounts, most of the other origin perks are discounted for two origins after all.
>>
>>50699127
There was a clerical error, and the World Government is too proud to admit their mistake.
>>
>>50699572
That actually works pretty great, considering that time Spandam ordered a Buster Call just because he didn't want to admit he had pocket dialed his phone.
>>
>>50699572
820,000,000,000 belli, enough money to buy a fucking country, and no one knows why.
That sounds fucking fantastic.
>>
Jumpers, what is the most complete false history you've set up in a jump? For example, as part of convincing some girl she's a descendant of the Magickal Queendom, arranging for appropriate archeological evidence for that country that appeared to have be currently suppressed by the historian community.

Or gaslighting someone by making it so that all evidence aside from memories points to something an unfortunate person (and their friends) believes is wrong/right/terribly right.
>>
>>50699676
I just shoot them.
>>
>>50699676
Now that I have Golden Years Tarnished Black, I've been doing this all the time. God, it's hilarious to convince people that their treasured memories are all falsehoods concealing a horrible truth, of which they are the ones directly responsible for it being so awful. I have delved far, far too deep into the Ebdon Dragon charm tree, and I love it there.
>>
>>50699720
I see you've been fired from the Magical Mascot Guild.
>>
>>50699676
I take Retroactive continuity perks and Such so that I don't have to do that.
>>
>>50699676
I used the variety of myth perks and Cosmic Fact to set myself up as an ancient demon lord that had returned to take over the world in...Harry Potter, I think?

This worked a little too well, because everyone believed me. Everyone. So good news is I got a lot of demons, cultists, and scumbags on my side. Bad news? Everyone else wanted me dead. It was basically like being Ainz: everyone else thinks you're this terrible evil overlord, when all you really wanted was to just have some fun and mess with people. I kind of had to go all in, and I had no one to blame but myself.
>>
File: I had a dream once.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I had a dream once.png
185KB, 500x500px
After visiting Disney and Les Miserables, how much of your life has turned into a musical?

I just wanted to post this song, is there any song that fits a jumper better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21wgwkzdrkI
>>
>>50699572
This. But make it so that it's genuinely an honest clerical oversight and everybody just assumes that they did something unimaginably horrible to get that bounty. They just don't have the clearance to know about it and the higher ups are all playing dumb.
>>
File: This Ainz fellow is good.png (190KB, 930x684px) Image search: [Google]
This Ainz fellow is good.png
190KB, 930x684px
>>50699773
Jumper's plans in a nutshell.
>>
>>50699913
I'd love to believe Jumpers are smarter than that, but I've read some of the writefagging that gets posted here.

I guess it's true that you can't really write someone smarter than you convincingly.
>>
>>50699893
Yes. This song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byYi9mGfigY
>>
Just looking for a few more drawbacks and items, but otherwise it's jumpable.
>>
File: 1411592222251.jpg (29KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1411592222251.jpg
29KB, 192x220px
>>50699938
Preach it. Besides, I usually have more fun writing about moron Jumpers than I would someone who perfectly executes everything.
>>
>>50699938
Even if we go by dimishing returns, there are some genius perks that are so above us that it's kinda hard of imagine a Jumper failing unless he goes full-retard Saturday Morning Cartoon villain.
>>
>>50700024
>full-retard Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain
...does it still count if you act like a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain on purpose?
>>
>>50699423
And how did it really contradict them? Sure she is acting different, but thats the whole point. She is suffering from stress and PTSD.
>>
So is anyone going to bother taking up MCU, or is it for all intents and purposes dead?
>>
>>50700008
>Penance Stare

Oh boy

OH BOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

This is basically the best anti-god thing ever. Because all gods are such a bunch of dicks.
>>
Build time!

Paper Mario Jump 043:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
It Ain’t Easy Being Gree [+100]
Too Many Goombas [+100]
Kidnapping Magnet [+200]
Flower Power [+200]
Super Flag Victory [+400]
Race: Toad
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Paper People [Free]
Thank My Lucky Star [Free]
A Humble Mushroom Farmer [Free]
Papercraft [Free]
Tayce T. Cook [100]
Warp Pipe Plumber [100]
Badgesmith [200]
Origami World [300]
Paperize [100]
Calling Colors [200]
Dark Form [600]
Gear:
Game Collection [Free]

Dark Form (Aesthetic: Noble Vampire) [1000 dp]:
Peril Threshold [Free]
Restoration x3 [300dp]
Dry-Dry Pharaoh [200dp]
Painted Black [300dp]
Chaos Touched Heart [200dp]

Your Own Troupe [400]
(Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi)
Race: Human
Origin: Villain
Perks:
Paper People [Free]
Thank My Lucky Star [Free]
Proper Villain [Free]
Dupplibody [100]
Heartless [200]
Dark Form [300]
Gear:
Spiked Bracers [Free]

Dark Form (Aesthetic: Black Paint, Egyptian, or Noble Vampire) [1000 dp]:
Peril Threshold [Free]
Restoration x3 [300dp]
Dry-Dry Pharaoh [200dp]
Painted Black [300dp]
Chaos Touched Heart [200dp]

So the plan is that we have no plan and that I need to get the fuck out of dodge because Ranma want's to 'try the Anti-Villain thing.' The new powers are neat and all that and I'm going to be like Bowser Jr. from Sunshine. Making Warp Paintings on the fly to keep away from people, caching them for later in hidden places and generally just being a Hero anytime the Villain isn't Ranma. Other than that I have my own personal Twelve Labors to do. This is gong to be fun! [In the Dwarf Fortress way]

>>50700008
Oh shiny! This the Movie revision of Ghost Rider?

>>50700092
Huh that happened...
>>
>>50700122
Yep, starring Nicholas Cage.
>>
>>50700143
Cool he had fun with that role.
>>
>>50700008
Does the Spirit of Justice remove any of the more aggressive powers of the Spirit of Vengeance?
>>
>>50700122
>Huh that happened...
Iirc the only way to bypass the Penance Stare is to either be empowered by being an evil asshole or having some plot armor that justifies all your evil deeds as something just.
>>
>>50700008
I think the whole up a building thing is just magic, not speed. In theory you probably could drive on water as well like in the comics.
>>
>>50700008
Does Spirit of Justice still look like a flaming skull? Because that's half the fun.
>>
>>50700224
No, it alters them slightly, but it doesn't make them weaker or remove them.

>>50700248
That might be true; he makes a pretty big impact after he's finishes driving down the building though. It's a bit unclear.

>>50700251
Of course! And you can keep the orange flames if you'd like, as well as the demonic imagery.
>>
>>50700295

how Would I Have No Soul to Burn work if you had waveform anatomy?

spirited is worded weird, the stuff after it says it requires both, but it's written as a capstone booster, so shouldn't it just boost the capstones rather than have their own versions of things?

how much of a vehicle's abilities "translate" with nice bike? Is it just scaling them down?
>>
>>50700295
>Ghost Rider Jumpchain.pdf
Loving this so far. Once we leave the jump are we required to be a flaming skull or can we choose? I'd love to keep the flames and lose the skull.

I would have been tempted to put in a THE BEEEES! drawback. You are a stronger person than I.
>>
>>50700295
Since there are riders that use horses instead of vehicles, could the free vehicle purchase and garage work for mounts as well? I'd love to do the horse-bit. Pun intended.
>>
>>50700295
Could we choose to look like a hellish angel? You know, with flaming wings and a fiery halo. That alone would be worth the price.
>>
>>50698346
>>50699416
Well, I'll keep trying.

>>50699549
Maybe. It just feels kind of like it further dilutes the backgrounds.

>>50700008
Holy shit, this is great.

Hmm... what are the limits on what kind of dimension that Demonic Door can take you to?
>>
>>50700418
For what it's worth, I'm a fan of the new changes and I'm okay with the way histories are working now. They make sense to buy and they've got a good sense of the flavor of who they're modeled after.

Not discounting the other anons. Just tossing that out there.
>>
>>50700295

>>50700363 reminds me,is there any limit to the kinds of mounts you can enhance with Your rider hellfire? Because I did train my whalewolf to serve as a mount
>>
>>50700008
Is safe to be a demon and the spirit of justice at the same time?
>>
So since we're not getting MCU Part 2, will someone please make a Doctor Strange jump or a Marvel equivalent to DC Occult?
>>
>>50700008
Please include a Companion Import option with more value if you only want to import one or two Companions. Something like, 200 for a Companion with 600 to spend.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (72KB, 564x748px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
72KB, 564x748px
>>50700462
So it's Red leaving for real?
>>
>>50700491
Don't use my post as a springboard, man. I want more content, not less.
>>
File: original.jpg (97KB, 1400x1199px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
97KB, 1400x1199px
>>50700491
No. She dropped Jumps, and even in that post she explicitly mentioned continuing work on Generic Cult.
>>
>>50700538
*only dropped a few
>>
>>50700315
1. What does Waveform Anatomy do?

2. The stuff after Spirited is basically the boosted versions of the Capstones; when you purchase Spirited, you get their effects in addition to the capstones that you bought.

3. It's one to one; if you import a space ship that can go at lightspeed, your bike can go at light speed, etc.

>>50700344
Flaming skull is the default, but you can use shapeshifting if you want to keep a normal appearance while also having the flames.

>spoiler
I was really tempted, I must admit. I even wrote one up in Note but decided not to include it.

>>50700363
Sure, so long as they're non-sapient. When you say the free vehicle purchase, do you mean you want to import a vehicle into a horse?

>>50700400
Spirit of Justice Ghost Rider basically looks like how he normally looks, but with blue flames; since so many people are asking about the aesthetics I might include an option to change them post-Jump or something. It'd make some sense because the Spirit possessing you is different from Zarathos.

>>50700418
It's more for different planes of existence like Heaven, Hell, the Plane of Elemental Fire etc. than alternate versions of Earth and the like.

>>50700451
We don't really know the limits, but that's probably fine. For all we know, someone could give the Ghost Rider a piggy back ride and turn into a skeleton.

>>50700479
I'll think about it.
>>
>>50700008
Hey quick JC, what are some good jumps for traveling FTL without a spaceship? I want to chase Darth Vader with a hellfire speeder though the galaxy.
>>
>>50700580
>When you say the free vehicle purchase, do you mean you want to import a vehicle into a horse?
I meant the free Nice Bike. I wanted to use that to grab a horse, and use Garage for a stable.

Not planning on anything mythic or over the top, just a big stonkin horse that I can summon and that turns into a spoopy flaming horse when I go Rider.
>>
>>50700580
1.It basically makes your soul, your mind and your body One thing
2. I figured that but it's formatted weird
3. Seriously? That's awesome would a giant fighting robot count as a vehicle or power armor?
4. Great that is going to be so god damn scary to my enemies
>>
>>50700600
Teen Titans.
>>
>>50700600
Teen Titans and GLTAS.
>>
>>50700462
You know you could just study magic under the Ancient One like Strange did right?
>>
>>50700629
>>50700631
thanks, any idea how fast that is?
>>
>>50700580
>I even wrote one up in Note but decided not to include it.
Even if it doesn't make it into the jump, if it's anywhere close to readable then I'd love to see it just for funsies.
>>
>>50700462
>not getting MCU Part 2

Oh we will, it will just take longer.
>>
>>50700631
>>50700629
>Teen Titans
Uh? Who is the Teen Titans setting is capable of FTL speed?
>>
>>50700686
Starfire.
>>
>>50700686
Starfire
>>
>>50700686
Starfire, out of atmosphere anyway.
>>
>>50700686
The alien chick, I can't remember her name. Starts with an S, I think.
>>
>>50700686
Starfire/Blakfire. It's included in the Tamaranean physiology purchase.

>>50700667
Starfire traveled from earth to several alien planets in what could've only been a few days or weeks at most.
>>
>>50700741
thanks. I might just fly in style with a hellfire ship.
>>
>>50700609
Yeah, that does sound pretty cool. I think I'll add that option.

>>50700618
1. I think that would fall under "making your soul a physical object" then.

2. Eh, noted. Nobody else seems to mind, but I'll reformat/clarify if others have complaints.

3. Giant fighting robots yes, power armor no.

>>50700675
NOT THE BEES! AUUUUGHH!- They're in your eyes! A whole hive of infernal, demonic bees are constantly swarming around you; their stings bypass your durability and any other defenses, and they are incredibly painful besides. Nothing can stop them, not even water, and you'll never get used to being stung. (+?00 CP)
>>
What would happen if I revived someone in Magi?
>>
>>50700504
>springboard
We're on the same boat man, I don't want Red to leave.
>>
>>50700741
So, assuming those planets were in the nearest star system, Alpha Centauri, at 4.37 light years away, that makes her travel speed at minimum 113 times the speed of light.
>>
File: Fan_Art__Robot_Devil_by_dover19.jpg (244KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fan_Art__Robot_Devil_by_dover19.jpg
244KB, 800x640px
Evilest thing you did jumpers.
go.
>>
>>50700802
>Yeah, that does sound pretty cool. I think I'll add that option.
Sweet. Thanks sempai.
>>
>>50700650
I go with the interpretation that only purchased magic works post-jump.
>>
>>50700812
Oh sorry, Scatovore's getting to me.
>>
>>50700802
thanks for the answers And that sounds, worth at least 400 points
>>
>>50700821
I once turned the population of an entire planet into demons using the Lazarus Wave and orbital satellites.
>>
>>50700802
>Bees
Thanks for that. It's worth a chuckle, but it definitely wouldn't match the tone of anything but a very silly jump.
>>
>>50700872
painlessness is an easy workaround tho
>>
>>50700903
perks don't work against drawbacks, though
>>
>>50700821
Trapping the Greek Gods into keystone artifacts while I imitated all of them to keep their followers happy. I also killed Kratos repeatedly largely out of spite and as a precaution.
>>
>>50700821
well I don't know if it's quite the evilest thing I've ever done, but a thing I've done that caused meaningful harm to a great many people was wrestling the ocean in CATastrophe down to its original levels
>>
>>50700821
I stole the Ghost Rider Jump right out of Santa's bag.
>>
>>50700975>>50700821

it's not my usual thing mind you , and I spent a very hung over week and The better part of five years fixing it so that things were livable for people again. I was drunk and Pam dared me,I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>50700968
He said evil.
>>
>>50701006
... bancho there are no fucking people anymore. CATastrophe is a world devoid of normal humans, how the hell did you fix that for them?
>>
File: 1473701336987.jpg (70KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1473701336987.jpg
70KB, 1024x577px
>>50701029
Closest thing I've got. I'm very bad at evil.
>>
File: Catastrophe6.jpg (189KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
Catastrophe6.jpg
189KB, 850x566px
>>50701050
Person and human is only a equivalency in our world, in other worlds not human =/= not a person,if you're going to be a jumper you got'a learn to be more cosmopolitan. Besides, they're all human descended species so that would be as if you were rejecting the children of mankind as being its inheritors
>>
>>50700821
I helped kill Lothric and Lorian in Dark Souls 3. Sure you can make a solid case that it was necessary and for the greater good, but looking back I can't blame them for not wanting to be burned alive for the sake of other people.
>>
>>50701112
No, because if you're going to make the world more suited for the Earless, then the people who live there already can't fucking breathe. Because the air is different. Due to the massive change in ocean levels.
>>
>>50700246
Super late reply but I guess you have to have the plot armor favoritism or downright insanity of The Punisher to counter Ghost Rider.

Which in hindsight sorta devalues Ghost Rider since he ends up being a C/B tier to Punisher's B/A tier relevance and popularity

Isnt it sad, Ghost Rider?
>>
>>50701131
I wasn't trying to make it more suitable for the earless. I wasn't trying to do anything in particular anyway I was drunk! and I Suplex'd the ocean Until it agreed to lower
>>
>>50701167
Then you weren't making it more livable as you previously said. You fucked things up for the races living there, as they can't breathe anymore. And their entire way of life is fucked due to changing geography.
>>
>>50700821
I made a ray gun that converted chocolate into broccoli.
>>
>>50694537
I like it. Normally these kinds of anime/manga settings revolve around the viewpoint of some OP shonen dude who gets all the girls, but from reading the jump, this one appears to be about the family squabbles and trials of six dysfunctional intelligent swords as seen through the eyes of the hapless sidekick they let tag along.
>>
>>50701212
that was the thing I was spending 5 and a half years fixing Anonymous and I didn't do anything to The air, I didn't lower the water levels through some mechanical means or changing the atmosphere I lowered the water levels by kicking the ocean's ass until it stayed down.
>>
>>50701248
>water levels lowering doesn't change geography
>geography doesn't include coastlines, or water levels for the islands and floating settlements the kekomimi live on
yeah alright
>>
File: 95f831617c7fc2031f847a87afb5bbdb.png (730KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
95f831617c7fc2031f847a87afb5bbdb.png
730KB, 800x1125px
>>50700821
I dunno, I'm not really an evil person. I just don't like it.

I mean, I do murder people. It's necessary sometimes. But they're usually bad people. Like raiders in Fallout, Nazis in Ring of Red, or monsters in Imawabi No Dakini. Occasionally I go out of my way to be an absolute dick about it, like kidnapping Hitler and charging people a dollar to kick him in the nuts. Or that time I set up a mini-nuke mine inside the outhouse of a raider stronghold. But I'm not sure that counts as evil.

The closest would probably be the time I used a Hat of Disguise to make myself look like Mio in Strike Witches, then vigorously made out with Perrine. I was getting really tired of her attitude and decided it would be a great prank. The next day Perrine mentioned it to Mio, who of course had no idea what she was talking about, and just when the confusion was setting in I walked around the corner. I winked at Perrine and made an obscene gesture with two fingers and my tongue. You know the one. In the end, my prank was uncovered and I got into a lot more trouble than I expected.

And that's the story of how Yorokonde ended up on Night Duty for three months.
>>
>>50701267
oh, it changed that,but it didn't change the Air stuff,that would've been a whole different elemental embodiment, I would've had to Wrestle. I spent a month in the air moving at supersonic speeds with space cameras scanning the earth for every sign of life just airlifting people to new places so they would be safe.
>>
File: MetalBowser.png (493KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
MetalBowser.png
493KB, 852x480px
>>50694936
You know what? I'm just gonna build something for this.

Hero [Free] Well. Sort of. A hero probably working with Bowser, considering my other choices.
Koopa [Free] Like this. Koopa time!
>perks:
Paper People [Free] Cool. Should freak some people out when I go 2d in other worlds.
Thank My Lucky Star [Free] ...Okay.
Papercraft [100] Origami! Fun.
Jumpman [Free] Boing.
Paperize [Free] M'kay?
Flip! [100] Cool. As. Fuck.
Origami Curse [200] Fun with Origami.
Personal Constellation [300] Awesome. Just. Awesome.
Proper Villain [100] Gotta have style.
Kidnapper Extraordinaire [100] And this is useful. Kidnapping's suprisingly useful in some places.
>racials:
Patrol [100] Gotta get suited up.
Koopaling [300] And buff.
Super Bowser Bros [200] REALLY buff. I am Bowser now. Metal Bowser
>items:
Jumping Boots [Free] Boing.
Castle [300] Noble, because fancy.
Magical Bean Satchel [200] ...I like weird plants, and giant beanstalks are a classic. Wonder how long they live?

>Personal Constellation: [+1000sp]
Extra Pips [100sp] This at least means I can use two things.
Faster Recharge [100sp] Not a single clue how long recharging this would take with or without this.
Crystal Star [Free] Shiny.
True Constellation [200sp] ...The solar reason I want this whole perk.
Star Bright [150sp] Aesthetics! Expensive too.
>First Star:
Energize [150sp, 1.5 pips] Eh.
>Second Star:
Lullaby [100sp, 1 pip] Nifty.
>Third Star:
Immobilize [200sp, 2 pips] Really, really good.
>Fourth through Seventh Stars:
...empty. Can I channel their lack of power to get Star Bright shiny whenever?

>drawbacks:
It Ain't Easy Being Green [+100] ...Why does Bowser keep getting all the glory?
Too Many Goombas [+100] M'kay.
Kidnapping Magnet [+200] Rescue operations is a go.
Flower Power [+200] Eh. Okay. Persistent stuff is better anyway.
Super Flag Victory [+400] My very own Twelve Labors

I have no clue what's up here. But drawbacks will probably keep me busy.
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to mess with someone's memories and make them think they're a fake/clone, or that their memories are fake?
>>
>>50701321
>don't worry, although your entire society revolved around aquatic diving and treasure hunting which is now infinitely more difficult do to a metric fuckton of water pressure you can all shit about on land now
>though you aren't used to it and can't really handle it
>>
>>50697461
Can you store/raise animals and magical creatures in the Dimension Lord world or would they vanish between jumps?
>>
>>50701360
>>don't worry, although your entire society revolved around aquatic diving and treasure hunting which is now infinitely more difficult do to a metric fuckton of water pressure you can all shit about on land now
>>though you aren't used to it and can't really handle it

Yeah, I got drunk And I majorly screwed up,then I spent nearly a decade trying to make it right. that's why it was in reply to>>50700821
>>
>>50700821
I brainwashed everyone in ZAFT, in Gundam SEED, into believing that the Bloody Valentine Incident was entirely their fault and that they deserved everything they got. Then I brainwashed them further into some sort of death-seeking nihilistic warrior cult, so that they wouldn't surrender to the Earth Alliance and keep fighting and dying, just now with the belief that they were the unequivocal villains. I did the same with Lacus Clyne and Kira Yamato, but that's not really "evil", now is it?
>>
>>50701299
I'd expect worse given the overall for using your "magic" to lewd people via deception. Or at least people trying to use your for spying and/or underhanded actions. Look just like the nice Mrs. Senator's girlfriend or something.

How much effort did you have to put into convincing Yoshika to stop perving on you?
>>
>>50701345
>>50694936

Sorry, I didn't mean to disappear. I'm around, I've just been kind of zombified lately which has put a damper on my creative works.

And yeah, it's jumpable but there was the complaint that the races and personal constellation should have more options. I've tried to put some work into it but I just can't really come up with anything.
>>
File: Hope.jpg (307KB, 1280x672px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
307KB, 1280x672px
>>50699572
I love it, top tier reason.
I mean I fully intend to EARN that bounty, because fuck the world nobles they are all massive assholes, but this is too funny to not use.

>>50700024
>Not going full SMCV
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>50701355
Most memory alteration and/or sufficiently broad psionics perks should work, assuming you work at it. X-men should have you covered as Xavier loves mind-raping people, apparently.
>>
>>50701429
Oh, okay, thanks anon.
>>
>>50700008
So how dangerous is this setting if I go Spirit of Justice?
>>
>>50701428
Sometimes you've just gotta go through with your Generic "Perfect Society" Magical Realm and see how well it goes "live" via whatever method you use to adjudicate that.
>>
>>50700008
What're the limits on Faustian Deals, the upgraded Deal with a Devil perk? Can we hand off Perks with this, since it can work on the soul level already?
>>
>>50701409
Honestly, if it was any other universe, you'd probably be right. Demonstrating that kind of magic would have instantly seen me transferred to an Intelligence Unit or Spying Agency. But against the Neuroi? There's not much call for that kind of warfare. I only did it the once anyways.

Not that much, really. I didn't run into Yoshika that much. I went in as a Farman F.220 Super Fortress, so I was usually called out to combat the larger, more durable Neuroi instead of the small, nimble ones Yoshika is suited to fighting. I had more problems with Charlotte, considering we're both gear-heads and I spent a ton of time in the hangar. Between her and Lucchini I had my hands full literally at times.
>>
>>50701415
That's perfectly alright, I'd say? You were going at a pretty blistering pace before.

I'll just have fun with what is there for now. Already didn't have enough points to get everything I wanted, particulary in the star section.

I do have a few questions though.

How long would charging a Pip of star energy take approximately, without extra stuff to boost it? And how long would it take with Faster Recharge?

And can I channel the lack of power of effect-less Stars, to get Star Bright shiny stuff whenever I like?
>>
>>50700810
Would someone care to answer this?
>>
>>50701561
Lots of black rukh?
>>
>>50701549
Someone had to convince people to fund the Warlock research, despite how bad an idea "lets mind control ayyliums" clearly is.

Although, I guess the thingy might have been smart enough to pass tests right up until it could get into position for maximum fuckery.
>>
>>50701515
You'd be safe; Ghost Rider is pretty much the most powerful thing in that world (barring Legion! Blackheart, who gets taken out easily because of a loophole, or Mephisto, who's true power we haven't seen).

>>50701547
Depends on the perks; it wouldn't be able to pass on things like the Warehouse, but superpowers and the like are fine.
>>
>>50701578
Hmm, that is extremely possible. But for who, me, or the revivee?
>>
File: 63372c1b0dec2651defdd838ff7eb102.png (940KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63372c1b0dec2651defdd838ff7eb102.png
940KB, 763x1200px
>>50701592
Considering that had the backing of one of the three head guys in charge of the Britannia armed forces, I don't think there was much convincing that had to happen. Pretty sure he just spent lots of money and told people it was for weapons research and called it a day.

The Warlock did seem to function just fine until they pushed it too hard in the middle of a Neuroi nest, but overall I agree it was a bad idea. That's why I stole it and shoved it in my Warehouse.

People /really/ need to learn to check the air vents when they're clearing a place of hostiles and lock up their secret plan notebooks. Honestly. Be a decent season end villain at least.
>>
How do Doctor Strange and Doctor Fate compare to each other?
>>
>>50701676
Everyone, enough black rukh in the world for the big bad's plan to succeed is a world killer. Reviving the dead in normally impossible in universe but if you actually did it there. . .

That could easily and realistically be an arbitrarily large amount of the stuff since you'd be actively disrupting the core of the world's cycle in the most blasphemous way imaginable.
>>
>>50701550
>Charging
It's not the most clear, but it was not very fast. Without being boosted a pip could take several hours to recharge. With faster recharge it is sped up, but it is still not conveniently fast. maybe a pip every 30 or 45 minutes?

>Channel effect-less stars
Effect-less stars shouldn't really be a thing, with you only being able to channel the stars with effects. I ruled that you could still use all seven to design your constellation in the sky (with true constellation).

I guess there would be nothing wrong with letting you use star bright freely, but It doesn't feel thematically right. ya'know?
>>
>>50701710
Ask this guy, he would know. but seriously, it's basically different spins on the same character From different companies
>>
>>50701710
Well, Doctor Strange has an MD, while Doctor Fate just has a PHD. So Strange gets a lot more respect.
>>
>>50701748
I thought the big bad was Sinbad? What with "make everyone in the world commit suicide to make myself god" plan and all.
>>
>>50700821
Started World War Two point Two: Red vs Blue edition. Committed terrorism to do so.

Removing Communism was worth it though.
>>
>>50701803
No the biggest bad is Al-Thamen, who are trying to summon an eldritch horror. Sinbad might challenge that title later on but his evil shit won't happen until after time skip/you leave the jump.

Do not tear souls from the rukh, that would create enough of the black stuff for Al-Thamen to have a collective orgasm.
>>
>>50701756
>It's not the most clear, but it was not very fast. Without being boosted a pip could take several hours to recharge. With faster recharge it is sped up, but it is still not conveniently fast. maybe a pip every 30 or 45 minutes?
Hm. Okay, several hours is actually not as bad as I thought it might be.

Could go with an Extra Pip to be able to use them more effectively in spread-out bursts then, instead of continuously...

>Effect-less stars shouldn't really be a thing, with you only being able to channel the stars with effects. I ruled that you could still use all seven to design your constellation in the sky (with true constellation).
>I guess there would be nothing wrong with letting you use star bright freely, but It doesn't feel thematically right. ya'know?
Fair enough.

Need to get some 400extra cp for all seven stars then... 200cp if I sacrificed the Extra Pips, but then getting extra powers wouldn't be useful...

Hm... I really wish there was a cheaper star power option. But alas, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks for the answers.
>>
>>50701765
I was surprised at how well this guy turned out, considering how doofy Dr Strange and Dr Fate's costumes are.
>>
>>50701267
well technically the floating settlements wouldn't have had their water levels changed, on account of the whole floating-on-water thing, but the rest yeah would be bad.
>>
>>50701881
Yeah, I get it. No reviving the dead. Though, I could probably just blow up all the involved parties.
>>
>>50700008
So, if you tear out a piece of your soul, can you regain the benefits of I Have No Soul to Burn? Or is it gone forever if you ever consume or incorporate a soul into yourself?
>>
>>50701549
>pic
What aircraft is that meant to be?
>>
it's been a little over 100 threads since I posted the last build of my chain and I still haven't finished my build for macross, It would be so much simpler If I could have more points lol.
>>
>>50697461
Since it can vary from jump to jump, what would a second discount on a discounted perk mean in this one?
>>
>>50700008
Not bad, though the drawback section feels pretty bare.
>>
>>50700810
You would be corrupting (or rather cleansing) the massive mass of rukh that is the great flow, undoing all of Solomon's work, and drawing the horror that is Ill Ilah to the world much more efficiently than the cultists ever could. DO NOT TOUCH!
>>
File: bef0b7fb2394a4ce1feb75850afc66a9.png (418KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bef0b7fb2394a4ce1feb75850afc66a9.png
418KB, 675x1200px
>>50701986
Hell if I know. I just think it looks neat. Like a Sci-fi version of a Strike Witch.
>>
>>50701654
Like could I sell a person superpowers I have, like say the perk that grants the Marvel Cinematic Asgard buff, with the enhanced perk?
>>
File: 1463377971117.png (246KB, 350x410px) Image search: [Google]
1463377971117.png
246KB, 350x410px
If an immortal female jumper takes an extended stay drawback, will she be infertile, due to using up all her eggs, after a few decades?
>>
>>50702040
See >>50701958.
>>
>>50702055
I'd imagine it depends on how their immortality works, and if they have any "smart" healing factors.
>>
>>50702013
Skull Slime, do you gain a plug if you purchase Super Chibi as a drop-in or Giga-Robo, or can you just use another appendage? Does the infinite power apply to your body, or just stuff you can "plug" into? Like, could you forgo charging your cybernetics almost indefinitely?
>>
>>50702055
What kind of female jumper doesn't have the biokinesis to make their ovulation and menstruation be entirely under their control? That would be one of the first things I'd get if I was offered superpowers.
>>
>>50702055
This is getting into headcanon territory, but I've always seen the jumper as a being that switches bodies when they go to a new jump--so I don't think it's possible to run out of eggs.
>>
>>50702084
>>50702055

I don't think healing factors would count for this since it's not something that grows back In any organism really, maybe bank some of those eggs and use them as a template to make more then you can just implant them in yourself or a surrogate if and when you want to have kids?
>>
>>50702116
I think that's why she specified having taken a extended Stay drawback
>>50702055
also have you Considered becoming something whose reproduction is not dependent on its internal biology?
>>
>>50702094
>Gain a pulg
No, you do not gain a plug from super chibi, which should mean you need some other method of transferring energy.

>infinite power
it would work for your cybernetics. The infinite energy allowed chibi-robos to run indefinitely when they before required periodic charging. Thus it should apply to your cybernetics, implants, and/or robotic forms.
>>
How big are the Hanging Gardens from God of War? How many plants could I store there?
>>
>>50702055
If your female jumper has healing factor / regeneration perks that keep her in her prime, presumably the ovarian follicles won't die out.

>>50702127
>not something that grows back In any organism really

Actually it grows back in mice, which has a whole lot of fertility scientists interested, and there are ongoing studies into (1) drugs that appear to restart ovarian egg production in adult humans and (2) the possibility that some people may have genes such that egg production is ongoing.
>>
>>50702289
If anyone's interested, here's a National Geographic article that talks about some of the science being done. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/02/120229-women-health-ovaries-eggs-reproduction-science/
>>
>>50701974
Like with a Horcrux? In that case, the part of your soul still inside you would be protected, but the one outside of your body wouldn't be. And yeah, you lose the protection if you consume/incorporate souls into yourself. That's how Ghost Rider beats Blackheart; he can't use his Penance Stare on him since he's a soulless demon, but Blackheart absorbs a bunch of souls for a power boost and Ghost Rider kills him with the Penance Stare.

>>50702019
Yeah, I want to have a few more drawbacks so there's at least three of each tier.

>>50702049
You could. Keep in mind that you actually are selling them, and not just giving them a copy; if you want them back, include a clause saying you get them back if the person dies, or that the contract expires just before you leave.
>>
>>50702289
I believe there are a set amount of eggs one is born with, and while the follicles are fairly important you really need a way to halt their development before they eject the egg. I feel that immortality itself in this case would help, not a healing factor or regeneration. (Although the three can overlap)

But I'm not an expert, and this is just stuff I gleaned from brushing over a fairly wordy webpage on the subject.
>>
>>50701515
Depending on how "marvel" the world is all of the backgrounds sound rather top tier for what we see.

>>50701654
Good work on the backgrounds, they all sound awesome. Which is really impressive since they are up against being a freaking spirit of vengeance.
>>
>>50702431
>You could. Keep in mind that you actually are selling them, and not just giving them a copy; if you want them back, include a clause saying you get them back if the person dies, or that the contract expires just before you leave.
Okay cool and awesome!
>>
>>50702055
Do we actually have any immortality deals that are like Tithonus as "you still age"? All of the immortal deals tend to be unaging, as such I don't see why it wouldn't extend to your reproductive system.
>>
>>50701687
Big nipples on her.
>>
>>50702127
If we go that far wouldn't we die anyway because all the stuff that helps keep us alive that technically wouldn't count as a part of us? Or are healing factors leave us with Irritable bowel syndrome because it keeps killing our bacteria. Don't go so literal man.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>50702505
Don't be crass. It's unbecoming.
>>
>>50702431
>And yeah, you lose the protection if you consume/incorporate souls into yourself.

So, don't go to Dark Souls? What I'm more concerned about is consumption/assimilation, since it's usually less "acquiring" souls and more making them part of your own, like adding some ingredients into batter instead of adding another soul on top.
>>
File: 1444989888017.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1444989888017.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
So. Say I wanted to emulate Clock Up and achieve ludicrous speed without obliterating things around me from the momentum.

What would be some techy ways to do this?
>>
>>50702597

Steal shadow's shoes and throw a clock up into the air.
>>
>>50702597
>Clock Up
From what? But probably just go to any jump that offers super speed (X-Men eliminates such problems and Young Justice give Required Secondary Powers).
>>
>>50700821
I tend to cover for Colress every time he gets caught in criminal activities.

One time I forged evidence that an usurper ordered an assassination on the king to convince a knight to stand down. Although I don't think it counts, since the usurper did, in fact, order the assassination, I just didn't have the legitimate proof he did, so I forged proof.

I also punched Dr Mikamura in the face but I used magic on him to make him think he just had a nasty fall down some stars. Don't ask me why I punched him.
>>
>>50702572
There's nothing wrong with big nipples; they look good on her.
>>
>>50702632
Har har.
>>50702645
This fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2RGCwW-TRs

This is a very core part of Kabuto, incidentally.
>>
>>50702597
The super speed power from X-Men lets you do that. Which reminds me. . .

>>50700418
Cracker Jack, did you forget something again?
>>
File: ITS SHIT.gif (904KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ITS SHIT.gif
904KB, 240x240px
>>50702666
>Satan trips
>While walking the path of heaven
>>
>>50702666
You'd think that the Worms would be causing collateral damage, though. Because they're not using time warping like the Riders do, they're just genuinely that fast.
>>
>>50700443
Well it's always nice to get feedback.

>>50702674
That's ridic-

Fuck.

I know I sound like a broken record by now, but I can't really do it right now because I'm just about to go on vacation and there's some other stuff I plan on doing to it when I update it.
>>
>>50701881
>>50702040
Would Necromancy have the same results? Since you're only calling for the souls temporarily?
>>
>>50702591
That'd still count.

That being said, your point about Dark Souls raises an interesting question. I thought about incorporating a "grandfather clause" when writing I Have No Soul to Burn that let souls you had absorbed/whatever prior to the Ghost Rider Jump count as "your soul" for the purposes of the protection.

Does anyone have an opinion about that?
>>
>>50697461
If I could make a suggestion, maybe have some or all of the histories give benefits by themselves, independent of freebies or discounts to items/perks? You could still keep the original bonuses, but it might help distinguish something like Agent of Fate from Downstairs Deal.
>>
>>50702765
CJ, two things. First, about the histories, maybe they should come with an extra drawback (Prince/Princess of the Netherworld has to deal with challenges to the throne, Hellblazer has to go through the Luck of the Damned drawback, and Agent of Fate has to achieve a major victory for their side.), that might make it work better?
>>
>>50702666
>Har har.

u no i luv u bb
>>
>>50694537
I have been following this Jump, and it looks good, but the 100 CP items need to be free for Active Hero, Retired Hero, and Demon Lord for math reasons. (Or drop their background cost to 50 CP.)

With Backgrounds Origin costs, Perk Discounts and Freebies, going 'full origin' (all relevant Perks and Items) costs Drop In 1,000 CP, and the other origins 1,050 CP.

This is because the Drop in has to pay for the 100 CP perk, but has no background cost, but the others cost 100 to buy in, but only get the 100 perk free instead of discounted.
>>
>>50697606
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>50702869
Oh, forgot the second part, secondly could we make our Realm look like anything we want? Like, could I make it look like Malfeas or something?
>>
>>50702813
Do not alter the flow of souls at all, in this case it isn't even the one soul that is the problem it is the fact that you'd be pulling it out from the flow and likely returning a significant portion of the rukh to its natural (evil god controlled) state.

Temporary or not you are fucking with destiny and the great flow of the rukh (which should really have warning signs on them due to the strong possibility of jumpers being uninformed idiots likely to doom the world for petty reasons).
>>
>>50702869
I think he literally just changed it from that because people complained or thought that it made the histories not worth it.
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>50702666
>>
>>50702851
Not that guy. Huh that's weird, but there aren't that many such attacks as Penance Stare, which has no top-out.
>>
>>50702906
Oh, did he? My bad. I just thought that if people saw it as not balanced, that maybe adding a drawback to the vastly lowered price would work. But if it was already brought up, then never mind.
>>
>>50702906
Not him but a better solution might have been to add more stuff to the ones that were too harsh/disadvantageous. Replacing the downsides with price tags just makes them more or less pointless.
>>
>>50702666
lol at the guy who shoots like three times before his bullets travel five feet. get him in the rider suit.
>>
Also, does anyone have any ideas for more drawbacks in Ghost Rider? As some others have said, it's a bit barren as is.
>>
>>50702892
Alright.
>>
>>50702943
Originally they were all free and came with downsides instead of CP costs, there were issues with some of them though so he changed it.

Some of them still have the downsides due to them being inherent to the history but now they are unlisted and cost points.
>>
>>50702975
They did. Kagami went on to be Kamen Rider Gatack.
>>
>>50702950
True. Or maybe have the drawbacks give cp?
>>
>>50702453
Medical dogma has long (several decades) been that there's a finite set of eggs every human female is born with, yes. Recent research, however, indicates that may not be the full story, and/or that certain drugs/genes/cells may turn pre-natal production of eggs back on.

The trouble is that it's very difficult to research due to the lack of intact healthy ovaries to study (for some strange reason, people get upset when you want to repeatedly vivisect them for science).
>>
>>50703023
Good move, he can apparently can shoot faster then I can blink.
>>
>>50697461
This is nice. I just wish you were using version numbers to male it easier to follow the progress.
I really liked the WIP from before you got the jump bug again, with the perk having discounts for multiple origins, and the way they interconnected. There was a king if symmetry there, but have been a bit busy to look over the more recent ones and see how it has changed.
>>
>>50702987
Maybe:
The Ghost Rider has been sent after you.
Something based on his dads cancer being cured then him dying in an accident occurring whenever you try to make a change.
Have to transform to use your powers and it's painful.
Having weaknesses to religious symbols.
>>
>>50703031
That one wouldn't really make sense, the issue was that some of them weren't worth the mandatory drawbacks (being mathematically a worse choice than taking the drawback and using the points it gave to pay for what the history offered).

That said if the drawback did provide points the history provided stuff would just be free shit.
>>
File: Gatack Masked Form.png (173KB, 300x463px) Image search: [Google]
Gatack Masked Form.png
173KB, 300x463px
>>50703074
His Rider form does in fact mount a pair of very rapidly-firing guns on its shoulders, at least in the heavy armor "Masked" form that Riders in Kamen Rider Kabuto can swap in and out of. His high-speed "Rider" form ("Kamen" means "mask", so "Masked Rider" is the joke here) swaps them for a pair of shotel blades.
>>
>>50702892
It's unsettling just how completely fucked up a lot of settings are in terms of their metaphysics. The sheer quantity of Fridge Horror involved...
>>
>>50700008
>Buying Blackhearted as a Priest
I think this was the plot of something...
>>
What perfect memory perks companions can take?
>>
>>50703117
Not exactly free. You still have to take a drawback and be part of a specific origin.
>>
>>50702851
That might be good, yes, considering it /is/ a 300 CP origin.
>>
>>50703142
It is pretty much impossible to resurrect the dead in setting, the problem of how apocalyptic such an act would be is irrelevant unless some bored cosmic entity throws a smaller cosmic entity (one who is made entirely of out of context bullshit) at the world.

A setting's metaphysics usually isn't built with jumpers in mind, which makes it easy for one to poke extremely dangerous things with sticks.
>>
>>50703145
Import them into Star Wars KOTOR and they get the Enhanced Memory perk - perfect photographic memory and instant mental recall - but only if they take the Jedi origin.
>>
>>50702851
So, if you "add" a soul's "essence" to your own/assimilate it, is it still unable to be detected/trapped/etc. despite being damageable?
>>
>>50703220
Wasn't that, it was the bit anon mentioned where apparently the natural state of souls is ending up as part of some raw energy flow controlled by an evil god?
>>
>>50703220
Yeah, but he's talking more about the bit where there's a Rukh and souls flowing in it and stuff.

Like how it's kind of horrible that all of your Materia in FF7 are literally crystallized souls, and Fiends in FF10 are literally dead people turned into monsters, and there's an entire wall made out of dead people in Faerun, and many other settings besides.
>>
>>50702857
I like that idea. Distinguish them from just taking the perks somehow.

>>50702886
Yeah.

>>50702869
Like the others said, that was the way I initially had it — and the way I'd probably prefer it, personally — but people didn't seem to like the idea.
>>
>>50703257
>entire wall made out of dead people in Faerun

Okay, I'll admit you only become a brick in the wall if you fail to worship a god and/or get excommunicated, but there are entire areas of that world where people don't even have the right kind of religions. Ancestor worship is not worshiping a proper god, etc.

And yes, I am seriously underselling the size of the wall.
>>
Doesn't the cosmic horror get casually thrown in a can by a higher power anyway?
>>
>>50703286
Is being a JLD ghost an alt-form? Or at least would you be able to take a flesh-and-blood form?
>>
>>50703253
Basically, from what i've gathered, there was once an mass of black rukh, seemingly its natural state, controlled by an evil god. Solomon, Aladdin's dad, sacrificed himself and became the "white" rukh, which is free will and what everyone turns into after they die.
>>
>>50702987
+100 CP Begone, foul Jumper: You can be to your warehouse like a Demon of similar power level could be banished to hell, Stuck there for a week

After Hours: Your blatant supernatural abilities can only be activated between sunset and sunrise, just like the Ghost Rider.

A Deal with the Benefactor: You need to have ~130 willingly give/sell you their souls (One per lunar month for 10 years) to continue the jump, or you cannot move on, only stay or return home.

Better Play Nice: After 10 years here, you are subjected to a special Penance Stare by the soul rider that only considers what has happened in this jump and by passes your durability perks. If it kills you, your jump ends and you are sent home.
>>
>>50703314
You can go in and out of ghost form. Danny Phantom style.
>>
>>50703059
Yeah, that is true. You sound knowledgeable on the subject, so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>50703286
>Like the others said, that was the way I initially had it — and the way I'd probably prefer it, personally — but people didn't seem to like the idea.
It would have been fine if they were worth the drawbacks/downsides, some of them already were. The issue is that some of them were just objectively worse than just buying the stuff they offered with the points given by taking the mandatory drawbacks normally.

The way you have it now they all cost points but some still have the downside even if it isn't mentioned, the Zatara one for example has only changed in that now it costs points and doesn't warn you about the people who'll be after your head for being his kid.

I still think it would have been better if you just added a bit more benefit to the ones that gave too little for what the downside stuck you with.
>>
>>50703114
>>50703344
Thanks, you two, these are pretty good.

>>50703247
Oh, no, they'd be able to detect and trap the souls you have. They'd just be unable to do that to your soul.
>>
>>50703286
Some of them could still have drawbacks if they were appropriate. Like for Hellblazer or Downstairs Deal. However, those histories would either need more benefits or need to let you have the cp from the drawbacks to balance that.

Maybe have some histories cost points and others have drawbacks? Would help with histories that still seem to have some inherently negative aspect like Downstairs Deal.
>>
File: 1406200502628.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406200502628.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>50700008
Oh hey a Ghost Rider jump! I guess I'll just pick up the spirit of vengeance and be on my way.
>Those perks
Well damn, my wallet's gonna hurt now.
>>
>>50703286
Ditch the prices, bring back the downsides/drawbacks, and add some stuff to the ones that weren't worth it before.

You can do it the exact way you originally did only with a slight to moderate buff to the ones that weren't worth the trouble before.
>>
>>50700008
>Power of Dominance replacement
Congrats, you just made me go demon.
>>
>>50703286
Probably would help. I like the idea of histories, but they're kind of bland in the sense that you're just taking drawbacks or spending points to get discounts. The only tangible difference between that and just buying the perks normally is a couple hundred cp.
>>
>>50697461
> creating or restoring entire magical dimensions
Don't you keep saying you're going to remove or edit this line? You've forgotten again.
>>
>>50703493
How is it a Power of Domiance replacement? It'll stop working if you were to use the other "part" of Power of Dominance.
>>
>>50700008
Would the no soul thing work if I "digested" all the souls I'd eaten?
>>
>>50703509
See >>50702591, >>50702851 .

The implication is "no".
>>
>>50700092
It's also now THE answer to "how do I defeat dick-measuring entity X".
>>
Is there anything else like Fluency from JLD, that prevents novice-mage mistakes like mispronouncing or mangling a spell?
>>
>>50703505
It replaces the only part of Power of Dominance we all care about.
>>
>>50703531
The perk explicitly says that it protects your soul, just not other souls. If you absorb souls to the point where they cease to be independent entities, and the only soul inside you is your own, then someone has no opportunity to damage your soul through it's connection to others.
>>
>>50703623
>to the point where they cease to be independent entities
You mean like assimilation?

>, so if you’re the type of person to go around absorbing or assimilating souls willy-nilly they won’t be protected- in fact, they might open up your soul to damage and destruction.
>>
>>50703564
Unless said entity has no spiritual existence at all like a big machine or somethiing

But then, that's what technowaifuing perks are for
>>
>>50702851
My suggestion is that they can damage or steal anything you've added, but only to the extent of what you've added or collected. Your own personal soul, whatever it is, is completely protected.

That way you avoid the jump order issue and prevent people from exploiting it, while still letting people go to Dark Souls without worrying about anything but losing the souls they collect every time they get killed.
>>
>>50702851
>>50703644
The way the perk is worded, someone can only attack your soul through other souls. How does that work if those souls don't exist?

Also, if the main way for demons to increase their power leaves them open to being buttfucked, how is that origin worth so much more than the others?
>>
>>50703509
Like burning them for fuel, or "metabolizing" them? In the first case it'd be a yes, so long as it happens after absorbing them and you're not keeping them around, in the second that'd be a no.
>>
>>50703662
Wormverse has no souls. Does this mean it doesn't work of scion?
>>
>>50703662
The Spirited version works on soulless things.
>>
>>50703703
See >>50703710. If you have Spirit of Justice, you can make the Giant Golden Dick-measuring Stick feel the pain of every single permutation of every single planet he's destroyed.
>>
>>50703662
That weakness no longer exists with the capstone booster.
>>
>>50703690
>How does that work if those souls don't exist?
Probably like how a ritual that targets a specific person based on a somatic link might affect you if you absorbed their genetics.
>>
>>50703703
I swear to god this drives me up the wall. In any other setting where a word of god says there is no magic or supernatural crap but it has a jump people don't assume that it's all soulless clockwork but for Worm suddenly it's this way.

This is even more ridiculous because Wildbow said that PACT occurs in the same multiverse once and it DOES have supernatural stuff.

That statement was saying that there aren't any Doctor Stranges or Harry Dresdens in Worm, not that.
>>
>>50703703
I don't think it explicitly says there's no souls. It just doesn't address them in Worm. I do think that I heard something about Pact being part of the Worm multiverse, of course given what I've heard of the metaphysics of the Pact setting that's probably a very bad thing.
>>
>>50703686
I think I'll go with this; thanks anon!
>>
>>50700008
>Deal with the Devil just destroys things that belong to two people, like marriages, instead of transferring them
>You can't get a new waifu by negotiating with their love interest
Poo.

I mean, setting up a similar deal where you get the waifu to promise to love you sounds like it might work, but most MCs are so clueless that they'd trade away their waifu's love with no difficulty.
>>
>>50703763
>>50703765
Erm, I only said that because i have vague memories of there being a WOG on 'no souls'.

But if it does work on big gold, then do you think it will actually do anything, or will he just shrug it off?
>>
>>50703822
Considering in the comics The Punisher was unaffected by the penance stare because he felt he was absolutely justified and right in all he did, *shrugs*
>>
File: unpunished.jpg (932KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
unpunished.jpg
932KB, 1249x1920px
>>50703843
found the page
>>
>>50703843
Scion is supposed to be emotionally fragile. He's basically spent his entire time on bet depressed, so...

I have no idea what effect actual PAIN would do to him.
>>
>>50703822
Sorry anon, just a bit of weird fanon that bugs me. My bad on overreacting.

I honestly think it'd fuck him up. He's caused....well just on Earth-Bet he's caused a lot of suffering. And in canon him emulating human emotion is both whats caused his current state and what they use to kill him in the finale. So Penance Stare is a good choice.
>>
>>50703822
The only WoG I remember about souls in the Wormverse is that whether or not they exist doesn't matter (for the story).
>>
>>50703867
Actually, you are right. He probably has some regrets about the death of the other entity, especially considering how the dead shards effect him. The penance stare might be just the thing.
>>
>>50703822
It'd mess him up /hard/. He has no prior experience with pain and has destroyed inhabited planets on a scale of at least 10^80 and all the Endbringers and general awfulness caused by parahumans is caused by him. Being left braindead is pretty much assured and he'd definitely feel a ridiculous amount of agony.
>>
>>50703843
>>50703863
He also only kills the guilty. I think Penance Stare depends a lot on what you've done to innocent victims.
>>
>>50703863
In the case of the punisher I think a big part of it is that he has no regret that he has killed criminals and evil doers specifically. Given the whole spirit of vengeance thing he probably fits under the same justifications it gives itself that hurting bad people isn't wrong.
>>
>>50703900
Listen, penance stare is now THE thing. You have a powerful evil asshole to deal with? Penance stare.
>>
>>50703763
Well, yeah, but Worm takes place in a portion of the multiverse that's been cut off from the rest of it. That's explicitly the case, the Entities can section off alternate planes to isolate their experimental environment from anything too dangerous to them. The portion of the local multiverse where souls and spirits exist would certainly qualify as that. Given that it's the official stance of Worm that consciousness is monist, the result of information being processed in neural structures (or at very least, powerful computers) rather than some ethereal component, I'd assume that Earth Bet doesn't have souls in it.
>>
>>50703930
>>50703942
>>50703950
Yeah, it's a weird thing. Comic book rules and all. I just thought the info was relevant to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>50703942
>In the case of the punisher I think a big part of it is that the authors like wank him into a fine red paste.

FTFY.
>>
>>50703869
>>50703900
>>50703908
So, penance stare is the new scionslayer? Cool.

>How did you kill scion?!?
>I glared at him.
>...buh?
>REALLY HARD.

hmmm, kind locks me into the rider build, but it seems worth it. Hows the base power level compared to marvel? The bit about daredevil and blade seems to imply its a much 'smaller' world than normal.
>>
>>50703822
Like that page someone just posted of Penance having no effect on the Punisher, it may fail to affect Scion simply because he doesn't regret anything he's done.
>>
>>50703950
Don't forget to also get Megalovania to make it even stronger.
>>
>>50703992
Most criminals don't.
>>
>>50703942
Does the Penance Stare not work on or interact strangely with other Riders?

Considering the implications in Born, I wouldn't be surprised if Frank had some type of angel or spirit similar to Zarathos backing him up.
>>
>>50703978
Since this is the movie version, possibly a bit lower than standard marvel.

But at the same time I am reminded of the time the thunderbolts fought all of hell.
>>
>>50704047
>Since this is the movie version, possibly a bit lower than standard marvel.

Eh, it's not like the MCU where everything is obviously weaker. Ghost Rider is mainly street-level in stats, anyway. He just has a potent weapon that allows him to hit above his weight class.
>>
>>50703398
Uh, maybe you already answered this, but how does I Have No Soul to Burn work with something like NGE Angel physiology?

Oh god, would that make you wink out of existence or something?
>>
>>50703992
Maybe it's got something to do with him not harming the innocent? The penance stare might have a particular view on sins like how Mjolnir chooses worthiness. I mean the penance stare has worked on people who had no regret for their crimes as well. I'm not sure that being a sociopath incapable of regret would protect you from it.
>>
File: 1411792834263.jpg (15KB, 206x183px) Image search: [Google]
1411792834263.jpg
15KB, 206x183px
Question about ghost rider, what the hell does the spirit of justice look like?
>>
>>50703992
You can generally discount anything with the Punisher in it as being accurate.
>>
>>50704047
Is that some kind of ...Demon Hulk?

I don't know whether I should be amused or depressed.
>>
>>50704169
Nah, that's just Red Hulk. He's been around for a while. Perfectly normal gamma-enhanced monstrosity, nothing demonic. He does have a pentagram carved on him in that scene, though, they are fighting in Hell after all.
>>
What are some of the best generators/energy sources that can be bought in-jump?
>>
>>50700821
I took the Hatred Gauntlet and enjoyed it.
Without any milk.
>>
>>50704130
Probably something like a really pissed off, scary, fiery angel of justice that has come to judge you for your sins.
>>
>>50704169
No, it's good ol' Gen.Ross a.k.a. Red Hulk. My memory of what is going on in that panel has become vague, but assume it's just some hell magic happening.
>>
>>50704047
Why does Rulk have a pentagram on his chest?
And what's up with Red Leader standing by? I didn't know Leader had a red counterpart.
>>
File: p1.jpg (497KB, 1280x2011px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
497KB, 1280x2011px
>>50704110
>Maybe it's got something to do with him not harming the innocent?

In the comics, it doesn't have anything to do with "innocence" at all. It's very Old Testament-style. If you've caused harm, it'll harm you in turn. For reference, this guy just got in his way.
>>
>>50704200
Microverse Battery from Rick & Morty is decent.
>>
File: p2.jpg (499KB, 1280x2006px) Image search: [Google]
p2.jpg
499KB, 1280x2006px
>>50704110
>>50704222
>>
>>50704217
Leader lost his powers, and Ross used red gamma to restore him. Thus the leader became red.
>>
>>50704105
I believe Bancho asked that question; you wouldn't wink out of existence, but people would still be able to hurt your soul, since combining it with your body makes it a physical object.

>>50704130
In the movie, IIRC, he actually looks pretty skeletal even before becoming a Spirit of Vengeance.
>>
File: Zarathos.jpg (71KB, 1153x515px) Image search: [Google]
Zarathos.jpg
71KB, 1153x515px
>>50704130
Here's a picture I found of the angel. Unless you meant what the rider looks like in which case it's actually pretty hard to find a picture of him from the movie in blue fire mode.
>>
>>50704130
Like ghost rider, but blue fire. So, leather, spikes, bare bones, and fire.
>>
>>50704246
And now I suddenly remember that all comics are soupy fog of contrived bullshit. Thanks.
>>50704247
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks YJ.
>>
>>50704270
It's alright, he's green again! Him and Dr.Hulk went to war when Dr.Hulk tried to un-gamma all of the gamma people. Leader lost his powers again but war restored by gammon, an evil AI clone of dr.hulk and became green again. Leader and Gammon are now a team and... that's all I remember.
>>
Would any body be interested in a Zettai Karen Children jump? Sort of like a brighter and less lore heavy version of Science Raildex.
>>
>>50703822
He never said they didn't have souls, just that it didn't matter to the story.

Having said that we've been over this, soul powers work in mundane settings as jump-chain ensures they work as they are supposed to. How is up to fanwank. Things only count as soulless as they are demonstrated to be so under a specific world's metaphysics.
>>
>>50704200
The knock off chaos emerald in Sonic.
The real deal in the Classic Sonic jump once it's done.
That skull in Justice League Dark.
A portal gun used creatively.
>>
>>50704341
I'm always interested in new jumps.
>>
>>50704011
What would that do?
>>
>>50703686
>>50703701
>>50703807
So... If you did "metabolize" them, could you just use Toggle to lessen yourself, or is the protection forever lost unless you literally rip out pieces of your soul?
>>
>>50704370
>Your magical attacks are infused with Karmic
Retribution, and while it's harmless against innocent people, it's poison to someone with a high
Level of Violence. In fact, the higher their LOVE, the worse it hurts. In addition, the initial pain
of the attack doesn't go away- It burns away at their soul over time as well, as every sin they've
committed comes back in their head to haunt them.
>>
>>50704011
You forgot Herald and that one from Disgaea.
>>
>>50703863
Regret is absolutely meaningless to the Penance Stare. The only thing that matters is what you did to others, not how you felt or feel about it. That's just Frank momentarily reaching Bat God levels of plot armor.
>>
>>50704404
Nice.
>>
>>50704341
Oh yeah, planning on including the unlimited stuff?
>>
>>50695713
Aria because I like the terraforming stuff and also because you're faffing about on a pristine futuristic venice. Yeah, it's pretty boring sometimes but it's a pretty calm place...
>>
>>50700008
Does Spirit of Justice's sin-sense also work on soulless beings?
>>
>>50704341
I don't know anything about that setting.

Are there lots of dying children I can laugh at?
>>
>>50704439
No I wasn't because I haven't seen it. I'm planning to base it off the manga which I am re-reading/catching up on at the moment.
>>
>>50704477
No but there are some children you can kill, doing so is one of a few ways to avoid a major disaster actually. Possibly cause a few others they could of stopped though.
>>
>>50704381
>Toggle
Sure.

>>50704472
Yes.
>>
>>50704479
fair enough.
>>
File: level 8.png (264KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
level 8.png
264KB, 800x1138px
>>50695036
Having space-time magic implies you're level 8 or above.
>>
>>50700008
>this garage is capable of holding any
vehicles that you own

-_-

Are there seriously no limits other than "what you store must be vehicles"?

Available space, amount, land vehicles, etc. Any of these would be good.
>>
>>50704424
>momentarily
>>
>>50700008
How fast are Spirit's of Vengeance at top speed in mph? Just trying to gauge how fast a blink of an eye is.
>>
>>50704587
Frank usually goes against retarded mobsters and low-tier villains. With the Penance Stare he no-sells this high-powered soul-raping attack that was basically custom made to screw people like Frank over. It's above and beyond his normal bullshit.
>>
File: Sheev.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>50704565
>using emoticons
>>
>>50704640
I believe he meant that punisher is usually if not always at bad god levels of bs.
>>
>>50704640
Frank also has shit like "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe" and fights with spiderman that don't end with Frank being made of broken bones.
>>
File: NotWorking.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NotWorking.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>50703863
>Punisher being immune to penance stare because he regrets nothing.

Yeah, No. I'm pretty sure that's not how penance stare works. If a person is immune to Penance Stare if they just do not regret their actions then that would mean that a lot of complete sociopaths, like Jack Slash, would not be affected at all because they honestly just did not care about their victims and only cared about the fun that they had murdering/torturing.

So in unrelated news this is another example of comics messing around with details in order to wank their favorite character. So nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>50704665
>Bad god
close enough.
ahem, Bat God levels of bs.
>>
>>50704604
Assuming my math and the Google search for the speed of an eye blink is correct — assuming "a few meters" is about 5 meters — that's about 35 miles per hour.
>>
>>50704501
So, basically if I stack Power of Dominance and No Soul to Burn, my soul would be immune to all damage, "metabolized" or not, unless I let them in. Then, they could cause damage to that stuff, but not to the "core"?
>>
File: ohno.jpg (374KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
374KB, 1200x1850px
>>50704679
Correct. As mentioned earlier, the Penance Stare is Old Testament-style karmic retribution. It doesn't give a shit about context or intent - if you did something, you can be punished.
>>
File: 1ffbf-solar-interior.jpg (36KB, 523x409px) Image search: [Google]
1ffbf-solar-interior.jpg
36KB, 523x409px
>>50704710
Sound about right, senpai. And if you had something like Powerful Soul from Anima, you could even heal that damage.
>>
>>50704565
Nope, the only condition is that they have to be vehicles. That's it.

>>50704604
>>50704702
Uh, I probably fucked up my math on that. He goes a lot faster than 35mph.
>>
>>50704739
I love the "oh wow I fucked up" look he has there
>>
>>50704806
So I could literally just walk up an ISD and poof it into my Warehouse. And you really don't see any problem with this?
>>
>>50704848
Not if you own the ISD, since that's the condition for poofing it back to the Warehouse.
>>
File: o2.jpg (413KB, 1200x1847px) Image search: [Google]
o2.jpg
413KB, 1200x1847px
>>50704837
Yep.
>>
File: o3.jpg (410KB, 1200x1847px) Image search: [Google]
o3.jpg
410KB, 1200x1847px
>>50704837
>>50704876
>>
>>50704861
So I could just /make/ a fleet of ISDs and have them comes with me between jumps. Remember how Cenanon took shit for allowing you to bring 40 Covenant ships with you? This is like that, but infinitely worse.
>>
>>50704702
I think if I'm remembering the right scene he's about fifteen metres away so that'd mean he can go 115 mph in a sprint, don't think he can sustain his bursts of speed though.
>>
>>50704848
Couldn't you just grab that item from Lost Odyssey that lets you claim whatever you want by slapping a tag on it and do it that way? This just seems like a more direct option
>>
>>50704937

He is also forgetting the ship hanger from R-type
>>
>>50704960
R-Type only works for ships purchased in that jump.
>>
>>50704937
Yeah but using an SJ-chan jump as an example is kind of cheating, you know? She's always going to put meta options in, you gotta do better than that.
>>
>>50704912
You'd still need a way to crew them. Unless you re-engineer them to operate through remote instruction/AI. Otherwise you'd be restricted to using one (even then you'd still need a crew).
>>
>>50704912
I mean, you could probably take them with you anyways if you had them in a larger ship like the Dahak.
>>
>>50704861
I think the issue the anon is having is that traditionally the amount of stuff you can carry between worlds is limited by the size of your warehouse, and for 200cp this perk makes your warehouse effectively infinite in size so long as a "vehicle" (which you're saying includes Any Number Of Giant City-Sized Spaceships) is involved.
>>
>>50704985
No clue how that logic is supposed to work. If the thread accepted it and it's on the drive, it's valid for use. Do we seriously expect people to know not to take a jump just because some folks consider it cheating? You might as well make a "umps that are frowned upon" list if you don't want people to bring it up.
>>
>>50700538
A shitty generic nobody wants? Gee, it's almost like she intends on leaving on a low, unrecognizable note.
>>
>>50705014
In a jump where the protag's vehicle is a motorbike, natch.
>>
>>50705014
>I think the issue the anon is having is that traditionally the amount of stuff you can carry between worlds is limited by the size of your warehouse
We all know that stopped being a thing since Light of Terra, only jumpers who are afraid of doing too much let themselves be limited by the warehouse.
>>
>>50704989
I think >>50705014 is the issue and not the ship itself. Because of how vague it is, it's possible to make it such that the ship becomes a part of the warehouse itself, like with Lost Odyssey's item, and thereby expand the warehouse by using the ship's internals as storage space.
>>
>>50705026
You mean the one that she asked in the thread if people wanted it, and got about a dozen people said yes?
>>
>>50705014
Hmm, that's a good argument for that anon's case. What if I limited it so that only one exceptionally large vehicle could be stored at a time?
>>
>>50705023
>If the thread accepted it and it's on the drive, it's valid for use.
>if the thread accepted it
>accepted it
See, there's the problem. It was forced on, it wasn't accepted.
>>
>>50705023
Thread didn't accept it though, it just got on the drive anyway and the discussion to take it off just didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>50705014
Creative use of microverses or the Digitiser combined with the code from SCP that can be used to give a computer effectively infinite memory are solutions to that.
>>
>>50704985
What the hell is the meta-option in this case?
>>
>>50705071
Maybe make it so that you can store some amount of personal owned vehicles plus whatever ones you've bought with CP?
>>
File: k46s8B3.jpg (420KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
k46s8B3.jpg
420KB, 950x600px
Jump # 140 Showa Kamen Rider pt. 1
Background: Shocker Rider (100)

Perks:
Brains of the Operation (100)
Olympian (0)
I’ll knock some sense in to you! (100, Discount)
Even if there is no god or Buddha (200, Discount)
Charge Up (300, Discount)

Companions
Hope doesn’t ride alone (200)

Companions:

Akitsu
Background: Shock Rider
Perks:
*Olympian
*Even if there is no God or Buddha
*Charge Up

Arcueid
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up

Tamamo
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up

Dove
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up

Archer
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up

Rick
Background: Scientist
Perks:
*Brains of the operation
*Up all night to get lucky
*Monster Maker

Gatomon
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up

Iksander
Perks:
*Olympian
*Charge Up
>>
Hey guys, how's this as a perk for the Sailor Moon Jump?

A Future Friend In Need (100 CP, Free Drop-In) - When you do a kind deed for someone, they’ll very much remember it. They’ll always be cheered up immensely if you helped them with their groceries or ate lunch with them when they were lonely. Moreso than if anyone else helped them. Perhaps if you were nice enough, you could help them warm up to you through your actions. Favors alone won’t make people instantly see you as their best friend, but your deeds will warm them to your favor.
>>
>>50705071
You could make it so that you can only store one thing that wouldn't theoretically fit in the empty, base garage?
>>
>>50705120
Looks good.
>>
>>50705115
So Gel-Shocker did not know who they were messing with. It’s a bit scary having a terrorist organization after your friends and family. I may have gone a bit overboard on protecting those who I love… no scratch that, it’s impossible to go to far to protect those you love. Not only did I have absurd powers at my command I had corporations that fallowed me at my control and the skills to use them.

It took a lot of work and money to find all the places Gel-Shocker were drawing money from. It took even more to strangle those sources. They tried to retaliate. Of course I would be there to take down their agents. I would snap them out of their mind control and send those who were willing back as double agents.

My companions and I hit their operations in the middle of the night, stealing and liberating what we could. We hit them from so many directions that they imploded. The great leader started to become paranoid and killing his subordinates convinced that someone was leaking information. In the end Gel-Shocker collapsed do to internal struggles.

Unfortunately other organizations popped up, usually targeting my companies, I quickly found it necessary to work through dummy corporations. It became a shadow war. I tried to keep the body count low but it’s tough when the other guy is perfectly happy to create a bloodbath in the streets.

Eventually it turned out that “the great leader” was still alive. I actually had to get help from the other riders to hunt him down. The other riders thought I was crazy when I told them to subdue him. We managed it however. Knowing that he was probably immortal somehow I used a portable version of lord of light tech to transplant his soul in to a kitten.

Sadly the other riders were kind of horrified by this technology. They seemed to expect I was going to become the next big bad. That hurt. Still I kept people safe… even if in their eyes I failed at being a friend of justice.
>>
>>50705100
There is none. The item is basically just a free grab for a magpie jumper, and something that anybody with a massive Light of Terra or whatever the new biggest ship that follows people around can already do. People just like to slap meta onto anything that SJ-Chan makes as an insult or criticism of some sort.
>>
>>50705100
>Name Plate [200] (Discount Royal): This plate, which has your name on it, allows you to claim any object as yours (it has your name on it, doesn’t it?). Simply attach the plate to any one object, and that object will be granted the full effect of the warehouse guarantee... cannot be an expendable item. This means the object will be restored to its fully operational form within 24 hours if destroyed or damaged. The object must be small enough to fit in your warehouse, or be attached to some other mobile real estate you have (such as the Numara Palace). The plate only works on one thing at a time, and can only be moved once per jump.
>>
>>50703373
>>50703399
>>50703438
We'll try that, then.
>>
>>50705168
Nice try, but see >>50705173 and maybe check out that 800cp tower item that lets you infect the entire world with LO magic whenever you want because... because.
>>
>>50705104
>>50705146
I'll weigh these options with that other one; these are all pretty good compromises.
>>
>>50705120
Sounds good. Any particular people you're basing drop in on?
Thread posts: 598
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.